Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Croft

Continue here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327December 17, 2022 12:18 PM

Harry Lambert posted:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 1:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 1:39 AM

I don’t have a huge issue with starting new threads, but I’m a bit surprised we need to. The past several Heartstopper threads have made it to 600 replies without getting paywalled, but the Bash one’s always die out at about 250 replies. Is it just because fewer people are posting here?

I will say I’m very curious what Bash’s next job will be. Harry Lambert is a pretty big deal, and he’s going out of his way to let everyone know he’s working with Bash. This makes me think Bash is about to become a much bigger deal. What is he filming this winter? I’m very curious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 3:12 AM

R3 I’ve thought the same re Bash and Harry Lambert. Working with him alone would be impressive but I wouldn’t necessarily read into it, but Harry pushing him the way he has is intriguing. Maybe he just thinks they’ll be a good partnership (thinking like Law Roach and Zendaya; he saw potential in her to partner and launch both of them super into the mainstream), but I’m thinking it’s just as likely bash has something cool lined up

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 3:18 AM

Isn’t his vampire movie getting turned into a trilogy? Maybe I made that up but I thought a studio bought the rights. Maybe that’s his next project.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 3:42 AM

He’s beautiful.I expected him to have a hairier chest based on how hairy his legs are.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 5:04 AM

R3 The previous two HS threads were locked just after 200 replies. Then it was just posters with paid accounts who filled them until 600. I asked for a new one but it wasn’t made.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 5:07 AM

So Kit is in Argentina with Maia and Bash was the only that went straight back home after spending a mere 48 hours in Brazil. He dragged his ass all the way to Brazil, to do what exactly!? He had no obligations or anything so he had no reason whatsoever to tag along on what was a business trip for the other two.

Way to go Bash! No wonder they've labelled you a trophy boyfriend.

Anyway, at least you've refrained from leaving comments left right and center kissing their asses or re-sharing your bf's "throw a dog a bone" ig story.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 6:22 AM

Harry Lambert's post on twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 6:24 AM

The designer does seem to enjoy working with Bash. Kit and Bash have got to have something lined up over the next few months while Joes busy doing ACOC. The second season of HOTD starts filming in March, Bash’s name has been thrown around in association with it? Then there was that podcaster who mentioned Kit had talked with Marvel? Then heartstopper season 3 has to be filmed next year.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 6:56 AM

Screenshot from tiktok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 7:44 AM

Some video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 7:54 AM

R12 Did one of the photographers call him "sonny"!? He might be young but that is no way to address someone? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 8:19 AM

It's his sister's birthday today and his is on the 16th. They should throw a big bash, since it's his 21st and all.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 9:20 AM

His parents sure do love fucking on Valentine’s Day huh

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 9:43 AM

They went on vacation last year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 10:10 AM

R16 He’s so adorably dorky.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 10:15 AM

R17 he’s so corny, i love it. Him dancing around like a dork recording Joe and his mum and Joe just looking at him fondly was really funny and nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 1:32 PM

R3 I wish he was shirtless there. Show us your nipples Sebastian.

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 3:16 PM

His upper body looks much beefier than I expected in that shirt; he's not really that twinky after all (not just next to Joe).

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2022 4:20 PM

R20 agreed, he’s fairly built. I think he just wears baggy things and is always near joe, who everyone looks big next to; kit, who’s REALLY built; and Will who is slim but is so tall that he’s about as broad as Bash anyway. Next to women or in more revealing or tight fit looks you realize he’s more muscular

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2022 4:24 PM

Bash wearing the same pants after Joe had just worn them made me realize he's actually not all that much of a twink anymore. Plus his upper part is pretty built.

r19 He taped down the shirt so no nip slip. It's sad.

Surprised he hasn't wish his sister happy birthday on his IG stories yet.

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2022 4:33 PM

R22 *upper body

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2022 4:33 PM

R22 might be having a day out with her. They all seem close

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2022 4:38 PM

His sister is in Bath according to her instagram, and yes I just looked.

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2022 4:52 PM

He should have taken a leaf out of his bf's book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2022 4:53 PM

R26 I love Joe going slutty with his looks

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2022 5:00 PM

Joe likes to flash people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2022 5:03 PM

R25 I always feel a bit weird looking at her stories, but she could go private or not share but she doesn't seem to give a shit

Bash might have gone there too. His favorite location, a Christmas market

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2022 5:11 PM

I love that people are starting to call them sluts because of that one girl on twitter

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2022 5:48 PM

R30 people here have called them sluts forever. But maybe the Twitter teens are finally calming down and accepting they’re adults and calling them hot or their outfits slutty isn’t the end of the world.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2022 5:52 PM

They aren't. A couple days ago all the Bash haters were randomly getting mad that Bash fans called him sexy saying not to sexualize him.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2022 5:56 PM

R32

Fucking hell, even teens in the 50s weren't as prudish as that.

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2022 6:06 PM

Posting on twitter at this time that boy is bored without Joe, either that or he’s up late with the time difference waiting for him to finish work

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2022 1:09 AM

Must be bored to be scrolling twitter at 2am

by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2022 1:22 AM

Always a possibility that he’s flown out somewhere again so he’s no longer on UK time, I’d be surprised normally to see someone do this, but, he did do 2 x 12 hour flights to spend 2 days in Brazil so…

by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2022 1:27 AM

Two days doing nothing in Brazil. His sister is at home, so no random family vacation or anything if he is. He did finally update his IG with a bday wish for her a few hours ago

by Anonymousreply 37December 8, 2022 1:33 AM

R36 eith how good in flight wifi has gotten and how hard it is to sleep on planes even in first class, would not be surprised if he’s flying out now to LA. They should all be arriving tomorrow or Friday anyway if the cast is going to the Emmys

by Anonymousreply 38December 8, 2022 1:47 AM

I’m certain Joe is on Wanda pre production maybe it is in LA. I noticed he had a lot of luggage he could have gone ahead with his and Bash’s LA cases for the Emmys while Bash hopped back to London for Harry Lambert and the Fashion Awards before following on.

I hope he finishes whatever is needed for Marvel in time for Bash’s birthday and a proper festive break

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2022 2:15 AM

Joe and Bash in LA with a fan today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2022 2:40 AM

Ha so bash was already there. He legit went home for one fashio event and then straight back to his man, good for them. Joes hair is amazing

by Anonymousreply 41December 8, 2022 2:42 AM

Bash is crazy

by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2022 2:43 AM

Bash's story for his sister's birthday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2022 3:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2022 3:47 AM

R44 They saw The Book of Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2022 4:51 AM

R43 He seems to have a really good relationship with his siblings. He’s the baby of the family.

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2022 5:14 AM

Poor Rhys can’t even get a guy to meet him at McDonalds let alone LA

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2022 5:40 AM

R46 And he’s still sucking on joe’s nipples for that daily breast feed

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2022 6:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2022 6:47 AM

I still can’t get over the fact Bash went to Brazil knowing he’d have to come back to London for an event after two days to literally fly back the way he’s just come. Probably spent something like a day and a half on a plane in the last 5 days.

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2022 3:24 PM

R50 he and Joe are like energizer bunnies. They must live off coffee.

by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2022 3:45 PM

He didn't really have to come back so soon. Could have been flying out right now and landing in LA on Friday instead of Wednesday.

Youth is on his side though, so he'll be fine

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2022 9:04 PM

Bumping this old thread since the newer one is gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2022 9:13 PM

More from fashion awards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2022 10:53 PM

Harry Lambert calling him “my little angel” was sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 9, 2022 4:45 AM

R55, I thought it was cringe.

by Anonymousreply 56December 9, 2022 6:17 AM

Harry Lambert wants the D.

by Anonymousreply 57December 9, 2022 8:29 AM

Supportive bf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 9, 2022 8:30 AM

Will went there with his sister

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 9, 2022 4:33 PM

Wrong thread sorry

by Anonymousreply 60December 9, 2022 4:33 PM

Did billy live in LA? I think bash just followed his friend guess they met earlier today.

by Anonymousreply 61December 10, 2022 3:29 AM

Billy who?

by Anonymousreply 62December 10, 2022 3:39 AM

Billy Sewell, an old friend of Bash’s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 10, 2022 3:58 AM

It seems that he lives in Washington but maybe he was in LA who knows

by Anonymousreply 64December 10, 2022 3:59 AM

More Bash and Billy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 10, 2022 4:02 AM

Bash has to have something coming up soon? I wonder what it will be? The same with kit? I haven’t heard anything in regards to either of them?

by Anonymousreply 66December 10, 2022 8:26 AM

I wouldn’t be shocked to see him go back on the stage

by Anonymousreply 67December 10, 2022 8:55 AM

R66 he did just wrap HTDBW days before S2 started filming; I’m sure he’s auditioning and maybe already cast in something but it wouldn’t be wild or odd to me if he hadn’t yet. I think Kit is slightly more likely to have something lined up just because he and Joe are the leads and have more attention but wouldn’t be totally shocked if he was also actively auditioning and lands something very soon.

by Anonymousreply 68December 10, 2022 9:28 AM

It still seems alittle crazy Joe landed that marvel role.

by Anonymousreply 69December 10, 2022 9:49 AM

Good riddance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 10, 2022 5:00 PM

Guess not being able to get those letters delivered crying and apologizing to Joe and Bash hit hard

by Anonymousreply 71December 10, 2022 5:12 PM

She’ll be back in a week tops, she’s quit Twitter like 7 times before this.

by Anonymousreply 72December 10, 2022 5:21 PM

Picture from Brazil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 10, 2022 5:58 PM

There's something really sexy about him.

I don't understand the "Bash" nickname.

by Anonymousreply 74December 10, 2022 6:14 PM

I’m sure he mentioned at some point when he was younger either he or maybe someone he knew used to call him Seb-bash-tian. Guessing it just stuck. It’s better than Seb.

by Anonymousreply 75December 10, 2022 8:54 PM

If someone could post a link to the new heartstopper thread here it would be much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 76December 11, 2022 12:58 AM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 11, 2022 1:02 AM

Very curious if Kizzy or Corinna (or Tobie etc) are in LA. They haven’t posted indicating something one way or another. If they’re not, Joe and Bash are going back to being pretty blatant about being one another’s plus ones between Brazil and this (and I’m sure HTDBW premiere with Joe’s schedule permitting). Good for them

by Anonymousreply 78December 11, 2022 1:32 AM

Tobie and Cori updated their IG with birthday messages for Bradley and congrats to the casting guy for the Emmy at 3am Cali time, so I'm guessing they aren't in LA. Meaning Kizzy probably isn't either.

by Anonymousreply 79December 11, 2022 10:35 AM

Tobie just tweeted about the Emmy win last night, unless he’s up at 3am, I’m gonna guess he’s still in the UK

by Anonymousreply 80December 11, 2022 10:35 AM

How did we both post the same thing at the same time 9 hours after someone mentioned it. Magic

Rhea also seems to be in the UK, but never expected her.

by Anonymousreply 81December 11, 2022 11:01 AM

Everything you need to know about the emmy's and not only can be found on the HS thread. There's an endless discussion going on about who's coming, who's going, who's likely to win, who deserve to win, who doesn't. Plus trying to figure out Kit's whereabouts so as a DLer can stalk him and so much more. Read all about it...

by Anonymousreply 82December 11, 2022 11:01 AM

Yes, we all know. No need to hall monitor. But we were discussing Bash going compared to other side/minor part actors, who aren't. And didn't want to bump the HS thread when DL is dead.

by Anonymousreply 83December 11, 2022 11:39 AM

Looking forward to fan confusion about why Bash is the only one there besides the 4 nominees

by Anonymousreply 84December 11, 2022 11:56 AM

R84 A demonstration of the danger of refusing to acknowledge reality. If they won’t entertain the fact he is Joe’s +1 that only leaves them with their racism and nepo baby conspiracy theories

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2022 1:34 PM

R85 maybe they’ll acknowledge it and then pivot into how Joe is a disappointing racist for not dating POC unlike Kit

by Anonymousreply 86December 11, 2022 1:51 PM

R86 I actually stumbled across someone “educating” people on how Kit was actually racist because he had poc friends and dated poc. Something about white boys who do that are always subconsciously racist.

To be perfectly honest I can’t remember the detail I got part way through and questioned what I was doing with my life and moved on

by Anonymousreply 87December 11, 2022 2:43 PM

And I have seen posts of how kit is POC because he doesn't have white friends.

by Anonymousreply 88December 11, 2022 2:47 PM

R87 I haven’t seen them but I believe it, good lord

R88 I’ve seen those - “Kit is lightskinned”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 11, 2022 2:52 PM

R88 I’d forgotten I have seen a few of those myself where he’s described as a light skin POC?

I wonder what happened to just taking anything at face value instead of turning it all into a convoluted narrative. He’s a white boy who grew up in Croydon with a lot of POC friends. Then Bash was accused of being racist for not having enough POC friends when he grew up in rural Oxfordshire he’s going to have a less diverse friendship group. No one connected with Heartstopper has shown any indication of being remotely racist.

Though I will just say I know there was some drama about the actor who plays Harry liking racist social media posts but I know nothing about that so leave that as an open caveat. And please don’t use this as a reason to inform me about what he did or didn’t do I’m not interested and such discussion doesn’t belong on this thread

by Anonymousreply 90December 11, 2022 3:02 PM

It's pretty common for black people to make "x white person we like is light-skinned" jokes along with "x is invited to the cookout" jokes.

by Anonymousreply 91December 11, 2022 3:03 PM

Bash just followed a hair stylist on Instagram that I’m assuming did his hair for the Emmy’s. I feel like his hair is very hit or mess when someone styles it i hope it looks good

by Anonymousreply 92December 11, 2022 10:07 PM

His hair is just flawless without much help. Not sure how they mess it up sometimes

by Anonymousreply 93December 11, 2022 10:08 PM

Twitter is starting to shit on Bash already for going when the rest of the cast aren't I’m sure it will snowball into the usual days of harping on about it. Really at this stage I don’t understand what Joe and Bash have to gain anymore everyone knows they’re together keeping things in the realms of plausible deniability just gives the obsessives enough wriggle room to go after Bash in a storm of racism outrage again.

Then again I suppose it is also fair enough to chose not to be dictated to either way by a relatively tiny and chronically online mob

by Anonymousreply 94December 11, 2022 10:09 PM

For the past 2 events his hair has been done by the same person, the same one who did his hair for the Italian magazine

by Anonymousreply 95December 11, 2022 10:11 PM

Let's hope Yaz actually shows up since I don't want to deal with it. Kizzy's been posting on IG in London so I figured it would upset the usual people. And I don't think they need to admit anything since that won't solve a damn thing. People said he brought Bash as his +1 for Brazil and they called Joe unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 96December 11, 2022 10:13 PM

Joe also followed a hair stylist

by Anonymousreply 97December 11, 2022 10:15 PM

R94 I think the fact that Joe mentioned solely the media as the thing that pissed him off/felt invasive is a big part of why they’re relatively low key. Aside from the Halloween incident they seem to ignore that mob; given they insist Bash liked trump tweets and then claimed they couldn’t find the right ones when shown the screenshots that probe they were anti trump tweets, confirming they’re together would do fuck all and honestly just amp up the hate on Joe.

Also their IG grids especially Joe’s are basically all professional. Even when they decide to be fully public I don’t think they’ll do much on social media

by Anonymousreply 98December 11, 2022 10:20 PM

R96 You’re probably right it will just keep evolving like a mutant virus. I guess as ever I’m just being an optimist trying to see a solution that would finally make them just shut up and reflect on their life choices

by Anonymousreply 99December 11, 2022 10:20 PM

They are there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 11, 2022 10:22 PM

Oh they arrived together that’s a first for recent times

by Anonymousreply 101December 11, 2022 10:24 PM

R101 they’ve stopped giving a fuck recently, Brazil was super blatant in my opinion. They didn’t even have the Will as a fourth “friend” plausible deniability. Wouldn’t be shocked if the pre Halloween debacle shifted things for them a bit

by Anonymousreply 102December 11, 2022 10:26 PM

Well, Bash didn't even post Brazil pics, so you know it was a personal trip. the only thing people could say about that is suggesting Bash was actually the third wheel to Kit

by Anonymousreply 103December 11, 2022 10:28 PM

Bash's hair is a no again tonight, unfortunately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 11, 2022 10:30 PM

Pics of them there. Why won’t hairstylists just let bash’s hair do it’s own thinf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 11, 2022 10:30 PM

Has Joe shaved his eyebrow??

by Anonymousreply 106December 11, 2022 10:31 PM

R106 Yes he has and the ear cuff again he’s going all out for highlighting his insecurities and I thoroughly approve of that he looks so good

by Anonymousreply 107December 11, 2022 10:33 PM

R106 that’s super interesting. It looks good, I honestly love his entire look. Holly is killing it for him

by Anonymousreply 108December 11, 2022 10:33 PM

Well I think we’ve found a colour that doesn’t look good on Bash if only it was a few shades darker.

And his hair is such an asset but the slicked single forehead strand look is a complete no on him. He’s had a good run recently but this whole look is definitely a could do better although he still manages to look beautiful.

Joe on the other hand has absolutely nailed it

by Anonymousreply 109December 11, 2022 10:57 PM

It's funny he brought an actual camera. Gonna gatekeep pictures so hard though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 11, 2022 11:04 PM

He wants good photos of his man winning his first emmy, let him be.

by Anonymousreply 111December 11, 2022 11:07 PM

R110 he’s run out of space on his phone. Taking creeper pics of Joe and Joe alone during the GQ speech took him over the edge

by Anonymousreply 112December 11, 2022 11:08 PM

I’m liking Bash’s look.

by Anonymousreply 113December 11, 2022 11:32 PM

Joe and bash are really a package deal because why Joe's hair stylist is following bash also

by Anonymousreply 114December 11, 2022 11:33 PM

Some videos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 11, 2022 11:45 PM

I like him even more now knowing he’s left-handed R115!

by Anonymousreply 116December 11, 2022 11:54 PM

Nobody gonna have time to complain about Bash going when nobody else bothered to. Glad Bash is there with Joe and they got a nice little LA vacation without being bothered

by Anonymousreply 117December 11, 2022 11:58 PM

Surely no one now genuinely believe they’re just friends. Who tf goes all the way to LA as a +1 presumably on their own dime for their friend

by Anonymousreply 118December 12, 2022 12:05 AM

Nobody believes they are just friends

by Anonymousreply 119December 12, 2022 12:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 12, 2022 12:27 AM

I still can’t believe Kit didn’t go, it’s insane. He should’ve taken his girl with him if he can’t seem to leave her side.

by Anonymousreply 121December 12, 2022 12:30 AM

I’m surprised re Alice and Yaz. They love attention

by Anonymousreply 122December 12, 2022 12:33 AM

Joe and Will are super sweet and engaged. Really likable

by Anonymousreply 123December 12, 2022 12:55 AM

If Bash was tearing up and smiling for HS he’ll fall to the floor sobbing if Joe wins.

by Anonymousreply 124December 12, 2022 1:11 AM

Wonder if Joe gets to go home now. I'm assuming Bash leaves soon, but you never know with him if Joe has to stick around.

And Bash was excited about the win at the end. I'm sure Joe is fine. Being nominated for an Emmy for his first ever professional job is impressive and he's happy for Kit I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 125December 12, 2022 3:16 AM

Can people just admit this sucks for Joe? Yes he’ll have future seasons, kit was awesome, he has marvel. It’s objectively still shite to show up to present (for over 20 min) to present and see your good friend and boyfriend get up to accept an award you were nominate for, your costar didn’t prep a speech for, you were the lead for and have to pretend to be happy. Good for kit, he’s very talented. Hope this shows awards shows that Joe has the tel to snd support to show up. Hopefully Kit’s winning story praises joe.

by Anonymousreply 126December 12, 2022 3:42 AM

If Joe really felt a way about it, Bash wouldn't be posting Kit's win and joking about it on Instagram. He's fine.

by Anonymousreply 127December 12, 2022 3:45 AM

Bash tagged Kit on IG about his Emmy win, and Kit responded.

Wonder why the hell Kit didn't go to the ceremony.

The thought just occurred to me...do you think he got COVID from all the international travel? Would that have prevented him from flying into the US and attending?

It must've been something last minute because, judging by the award announcement, it sounded like Kit was supposed to be there. And when Bash and Will accepted the award, Bash said, "Hi Kit, wherever you are." So, it sounds like even they didn't quite know what was going on with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 12, 2022 3:46 AM

He just thanks people who watch the show apparently.

by Anonymousreply 129December 12, 2022 3:46 AM

R126 Not really anyone's fault but the show runners that it was run so crappy that Bash and Will had to run up and save them.

And I'm sure Joe is fine with it or Bash wouldn't be posting about it

by Anonymousreply 130December 12, 2022 3:48 AM

R128 JoeKit fans gonna cry now that Joe's not the only darling in Kit's life

by Anonymousreply 131December 12, 2022 3:50 AM

R131 They might cry even more when they see Bash’s tweet calling Joe “sweetie” even though it was part of a joke.

Kit calls Bash darling, Bash calls Joe sweetie, Joe is with Bash and they don’t even know where Kit is, their little dream world is imploding

by Anonymousreply 132December 12, 2022 4:00 AM

There's a lot of new pics on Getty after the win

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 12, 2022 4:16 AM

From the hair stylist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 12, 2022 4:26 AM

I like his hair parted like that R134.

by Anonymousreply 135December 12, 2022 4:34 AM

The other photo from the hair stylist’s instagram story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 12, 2022 4:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 12, 2022 4:40 AM

I guess I got used to his hair and look. Now looking at it, I think my only real problem with it is the fabric of the jacket. Still hot, but ditch Harry please Bash

by Anonymousreply 138December 12, 2022 4:46 AM

[R128] Isn't it strange that there are no replies to Kit's comment on Bash's post? Fans are usually all over his comments.

by Anonymousreply 139December 12, 2022 5:09 AM

R139 Might be a glitch on your end, I see 152 replies under his comment.

by Anonymousreply 140December 12, 2022 5:10 AM

1 sec..

by Anonymousreply 141December 12, 2022 5:11 AM

I still can't believe Kit didn't show. Bash and Will did not look prepared at all to receive the award, so I assume they know just as much as us why Kit wasn't there.

by Anonymousreply 142December 12, 2022 5:17 AM

Here's Bash and Will accepting Kit's award.

They way Bash is fidgeting, his body language says, "Not sure what to do here."

Did Kit seriously not tell them he couldn't make it?

What a weird night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 12, 2022 5:34 AM

Bash already explained what the issue was and it wasn't that they were blindsided by Kit not being there 3/4ths into the ceremony, Patrick was the one slated to accept his award but wasn't there because he had just gone backstage after accepting Olivia Colman's award. That's why they jumped in.

by Anonymousreply 144December 12, 2022 5:39 AM

Weird situation for Bash to be put in. Obviously he's close with Kit, but his boyfriend just lost the award and he had to go up and sent to accept it for him. When Joe last NTAs he ran over to hug him... Though I doubt Joe has any problem with it since it's not anyone's fault but the people who ran the show for not knowing Kit wasn't there. The guys knew Kit wasn't there, so not really Kit's fault either. Just shitty planning since they should have known someone else would need to accept Kit's award.

by Anonymousreply 145December 12, 2022 5:42 AM

Patrick’s ig story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 12, 2022 6:45 AM

Heartstopper was the show that won the most emmys last night. It’s amazing to watch an lgbt+ show win big like this in a children’s and family event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 12, 2022 8:50 AM

R140 here's me thinking they were collectively boycotting him for not attending. Lol

Can't see any replies under Maia's comment either.

by Anonymousreply 148December 12, 2022 8:52 AM

Kit was clearly never going. As soon as Will was announced as presenting with Joe, it was clear Kit probably wasn’t going. It was obviously pre-planned. God forbid he might have other real life stuff he valued doing that wasn’t HS related.

Love seeing Bash supporting Joe. They are the cutest couple!

by Anonymousreply 149December 12, 2022 9:15 AM

I‘ m extremely surprised he didn’t go, if he liked maia that much, he should’ve taken her with him and that’s it. I hope it was something else and he wasn’t that dumb, because the emmys might not be as considered with him next time

by Anonymousreply 150December 12, 2022 9:43 AM

I think Bash is very sweet and clearly Joe wasn’t mad at him but I cringed full body at him not only accepting the award JOe lost on Kit’s behalf but also posting a story and grid post about it. Joe must genuinely be the nicest person In the world (and it makes more sense to me he’s the most well liked by fellow cast) because I think I’m pretty laid back and would’ve lost it if my boyfriend did that

by Anonymousreply 151December 12, 2022 10:48 AM

Baffled why people are so offended he didn’t go?! If you love him so much, perhaps you should consider his life outside his job. He’s not there for your personal entertainment. He’s not there to only care about HS for the rest of his life. Actors miss awards ceremonies all the time, especially those in a country they don’t live in. He’s been working solidly for 3 months. Perhaps he had a family holiday booked. Perhaps an audition he couldn’t miss. Perhaps a family birthday party or god help him, he values his relationship over work.

I’m not sure how people are going to cope when HS is finished & these actors move on to entirely different projects & are rarely seen together again..!

by Anonymousreply 152December 12, 2022 11:01 AM

It’s his first emmy, it’s not even about HS, it’s about this being a recognition of his work and he just skipped it

by Anonymousreply 153December 12, 2022 11:04 AM

R152 he’s entitled to do that and I’m entitled to prefer Joe who actually shows up? He can have these priorities that’s fine, but why should I root for him? If the Emmys are unimportant to him that’s great, he can lose them in the future

by Anonymousreply 154December 12, 2022 11:06 AM

Just because he wasn’t there, doesn’t mean he isn’t recognised for his work. I’m sure he sent his apologies. ‘Just skipped it’ implies he didn’t have a good reason. Presumably he did. Time to enjoy his personal life outside work is a good enough reason. Especially after 3 months of solid work. Hell, I don’t even like Kit & I’m defending him. I think people are being ridiculous.

As for Joe, even if he was disappointed, I’m sure Bash made it up to him for the rest of the night. A hot boyfriend in bed all night beats any award, let’s face it!

by Anonymousreply 155December 12, 2022 11:10 AM

Joe was with him in Brasil and filmed the same show with him for months. In a few weeks, he will be filming a marvel show for month and then will be back to filming HS3. I’m sure he’s tired as well but he showed up anyway.

by Anonymousreply 156December 12, 2022 11:15 AM

I think there’s a big middle ground between “kit skipping at all makes him undeserving” and “that was poorly handled”. It’s wild to me I’m invested in this; ironically r155 I was the opposite in that I thought kit gave the stronger performance in S1 and he deserved it and now am a little annoyed and rooting actively for Joe in the future. I actually don’t overly care about the reasons he skipped; I’m guessing it was for work tbh but who knows, doubt it was for nothing. But not posting something wishing the show and costars luck, having a speech prepared, or later thanking the costar who actually WENT to the awards and is the technical lead on his ig story is not a good look.

Ironically my concern or thought was initially pre Emmys that kit would go too far the other way, awkwardly thanking Joe a lot and saying he deserved it over Kit which is always an awkward moment in awards shows. Him ignoring the awards and Joe altogether wasn’t on my bingo card

by Anonymousreply 157December 12, 2022 11:19 AM

Maybe Kit has sunstroke…he was being dragged around sightseeing during a heatwave.

by Anonymousreply 158December 12, 2022 12:10 PM

Again, choosing to enjoy his personal life is a good enough reason. HIS personal life. HIS choice. Joe is an entirely separate being who chose to go for whatever reason. What we enjoy doing in our free time is our own choice. Joe felt like he could show up, good for him. Kit had other commitments, also good for him.

I don’t think it’ll ever get through to teenagers but social media isn’t real life. I’m sure Kit was sending many a supportive message in the WhatsApp chat! Why does everything have to be declared on Instagram?!

by Anonymousreply 159December 12, 2022 12:25 PM

R159 genuinely respect your opinion but people are allowed other perspectives. You’re pissed off as hell and fighting for kit to have the right not to go. To be fair I think people who are mad he won when he didn’t go are overreacting; he couldn’t have known and we don’t know his reasons. Also think people saying the “this is cool” is disrespectful are overreacting as he doesn’t need to have a meltdown on social media over it.

I have a middle ground perspective which I think is pretty fair, which is “when your costar is nominated in the same category, thank them.” Just an @ would have been a good call. Again I think his PR should really have been the ones on top of it and preprepped a caption for him. I agree social media isn’t real life and think tagging Joe is not a reflection of their clearly close friendship, but actors are like it or not public entities in terms of how they present themselves, and I think it’s fair that Joe showing up and sitting through his boyfriend and other castmate accepting the award and then not being mentioned in the post makes me cringe a bit. They’re all clearly very lovely people but I’ll be the first to say that Kit’s PR could’ve handled the IG story better

by Anonymousreply 160December 12, 2022 12:43 PM

I found the whole lack of social media activity in the build up to the Emmys bizarre. Promote, promote, promote. Feels like they all need a PR rethink without their engagement becoming too bland /polished.

by Anonymousreply 161December 12, 2022 1:23 PM

You guys are extremely dramatic losers for reacting this way. Joe is not a shirking violet you need to baby. Kit does not need to be crucified for not crying about winning and stopping to suck Joe's dick. Bash is not disrespectful for going up and helping out when their mutual close friend won an award and he didn't disrespect Joe by doing so. I've never seen this big a deal made of anyone missing the Primetime Emmys, let alone the Children's Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 162December 12, 2022 1:26 PM

Ffs why must you bring the same discussion here? Isn't the HS thread enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 163December 12, 2022 1:57 PM

Weird q but does anyone know what brand Bash wore? Joes was obviously Alexander McQueen but I’m curious what Harry Lambert is putting bash in

by Anonymousreply 164December 12, 2022 2:01 PM

Still can’t believe they dressed Bash as a pink penguin.

by Anonymousreply 165December 12, 2022 2:02 PM

Joebash hug in the last clip. what the hell was that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 12, 2022 2:09 PM

R166 what do you mean? They’re always a little physically awkward when they’re being watched, their hug onstage in brazil was also a quick little pat

by Anonymousreply 167December 12, 2022 2:18 PM

R167 Yeah, surprised the DL anon got that pic of Joe leaning on Bash. Must have been doing some underage drinking.

by Anonymousreply 168December 12, 2022 2:21 PM

R164 I looked and can't find it. Harry's been sticking him in a lot of JW Anderson and at the NTA's he wore Acne studios, but I don't see anything like that. It's a full suit whoever made the thing.

by Anonymousreply 169December 12, 2022 2:44 PM

So weird you can’t drink til 21 in the US. Can have a gun. Can’t have a wine.

by Anonymousreply 170December 12, 2022 2:45 PM

That's America for you. Can't smoke either. Can go kill people in a war, get married and vote, but can't have a beer and a cig. Protecting the childrens from booze but not being shot up in school.

by Anonymousreply 171December 12, 2022 2:54 PM

Well someone’s just woken up morning in LA and Joe and Bash as ever post within minutes of each other

by Anonymousreply 172December 12, 2022 3:51 PM

R172 they make me laugh. Guessing they’ll be on a flight back tonight

by Anonymousreply 173December 12, 2022 4:11 PM

And of course he’s on Instagram liking JOe content right now. They are genuinely very cute

by Anonymousreply 174December 12, 2022 5:41 PM

Wonder if he or they both go home today. Not sure if the delays/cancellations into London will change things though but the only flights out are in the evening or late night. Someone go stalk LAX

by Anonymousreply 175December 12, 2022 5:51 PM

R174 What is he liking

by Anonymousreply 176December 12, 2022 5:56 PM

R176 his hairstylist's post and his stylist's post, that I've seen. His stylist had a very sweet caption.

by Anonymousreply 177December 12, 2022 5:59 PM

Maison Margiela, and it’s annoying how much better his hair looked at the fitting than at the event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178December 12, 2022 6:33 PM

R178 hair is way better. I still really don’t like the look. I don’t get how Bash has an amazing frame for fashion, looks really comfortable in everything he wears, and looks great in most colours and Harry Lambert is still missing with him.

by Anonymousreply 179December 12, 2022 6:43 PM

Harry Lambert is such a hack. I guess it's good for his career, but I haven't liked many of the looks he's done. Holly has been doing such great work with Joe and Bash gets stuck with that mess.

by Anonymousreply 180December 12, 2022 6:53 PM

It’s a shame Holly can’t style them both

by Anonymousreply 181December 12, 2022 6:58 PM

I’m spitballing here, but I think this is a case where Bash and Harry Lambert’s tastes aren’t super compatible. I agree that Harry is a hack, but looking at his feed it seems like he does slightly better styling people with more simple/basic tastes. Bash needs a stylist with better sensibilities to be able to experiment.

by Anonymousreply 182December 12, 2022 6:58 PM

I wonder if Bash liked the outfit last night, he hasn’t really indicated either way

by Anonymousreply 183December 12, 2022 7:01 PM

R183 yeah he blatantly loved his last outfit and said as much but this one he’s done the perfunctory repost and that’s it

by Anonymousreply 184December 12, 2022 7:02 PM

Well last time he was bored and his boyfriend was in another country and it was his own solo event, so could be he really didn't like this outfit or he'd just rather do other things than talk about his outfit.

I don't even think the one he loved was great though. It was styled on the runway better than Harry did it.

by Anonymousreply 185December 12, 2022 8:09 PM

More pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186December 12, 2022 11:05 PM

R186 cute. Joe was really affectionate by their usual standards in life from last night

by Anonymousreply 187December 12, 2022 11:42 PM

It’s so funny to me that Joe is walking around constantly (even after the show) with his ticket in hand like he’s not a celebrity and presenter at the awards.

by Anonymousreply 188December 12, 2022 11:53 PM

oh is that what he's holding? I wondered.

by Anonymousreply 189December 13, 2022 12:02 AM

R188 this is such a random question, but how outgoing were they? I know you didn’t exactly talk to them all for very long but while Bash seems extremely extroverted I can never get a read on how shy or quiet Will and Joe are

by Anonymousreply 190December 13, 2022 1:34 AM

I don’t know if it was from this thread or the other but whoever said that they had a pic of bash rubbing joe’s hip are you going to post it here?

by Anonymousreply 191December 13, 2022 5:53 AM

Joe has a lot to prove in ACOC, there’s a chance he’ll possibly be in marvel movies too, and there’s alot of nay sayers in relation to him being cast. I think bash might visit, but Joe will need to smash this role out of the park to make a point so maybe no distractions!!?! Also bash has got to have something lined up?

by Anonymousreply 192December 13, 2022 5:55 AM

R191 that was in the HS thread

by Anonymousreply 193December 13, 2022 6:01 AM

It's about time for Bash to look into getting himself another project. Hasn't he had enough of babying and coddling his boyfriend? He's not his mother.

by Anonymousreply 194December 13, 2022 6:21 AM

Following him around like a lost puppy is not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 195December 13, 2022 6:50 AM

Because that’s how easy acting is R194. You just rock up & get work 24/7. It’s tough. There is a reason so many actors & actresses wait tables & bars. I’m sure he’ll be auditioning along with thousands of other actors just like him. Why shouldn’t he enjoy time with Joe while he’s young, free & has the money?! Who would pass up a trip to Brazil or LA? In a loving, long term relationship, you do prioritise time with each other as much as possible. You miss them when you aren’t together. I’ve followed my wife around Europe when we were younger as work took her to various countries. I could do my job anywhere, so I went with her for the most part. 10/10 would recommend!

by Anonymousreply 196December 13, 2022 9:29 AM

R194 That’s a bit harsh they’re young and in love where’s your sense of romance?

Seriously though I can’t see Bash living in Atlanta full time unless he’s landed his own project in the area but I think there’s little doubt they’re going to spend as much time together as work schedules allow.

R192 I’m sure Bash has got something lined up it remains to be seen whether it’s in the UK or the States I’m guessing he would have focussed on trying to land something stateside.

Joe is also used to working with Bash around not everything is a distraction he might be at his best with a supportive partner at home

by Anonymousreply 197December 13, 2022 9:31 AM

I think the fact that Atlanta is such a major hub makes living together there easier then people think. There are a few direct flights between London and Atlanta daily; if Bash needed to head back for a last minute audition, event, or just to see his family It would be fairly easy. I do agree he likely has something lined up and for all we know has pre scheduled HTDBW promo during that time, but him spending most or all of his off time in Atlanta doesn’t seem super unlikely to me. 3 months in to their relationship he was over in the Isle of Man for over a week for Joe, obviously it’s a quicker trip but almost 2 years in I doubt he’ll purposefully let more than a few weeks go by without seeing Joe

by Anonymousreply 198December 13, 2022 9:46 AM

Acting is super fickle and there's always a chance that the popularity Bash has now ends up being the peak of his popularity in his career. No one is saying that he needs to drop Joe completely for however long he's in Atlanta, but Bash moving over there with Joe while he does ACOC to play supportive househusband is kind of ridiculous. The trips to LA and Brazil also aren't comparable to Bash relocating to Atlanta because those lasted a matter of days.

Not saying everyone involved in this conversation is guilty of this, but some of you really need to stop infantilizing Joe so much. There are wisps of that in this discussion.

by Anonymousreply 199December 13, 2022 10:54 AM

R199 I posted just above you. I don’t disagree that Bash shouldn’t dump his career for Joe, and Vice versa - they’d both be idiots for that. My point is that auditions generally aren’t that last minute through agents (I would guess especially as Bash has dyslexia, so it’s harder to do something like memorize a script overnight though I’m not positive on that); you have a few days to read through and rehearse before going in to read for it. I fully agree he can and will continue to audition while Joe is filming and may well have things already lined up; I just think realistically given how attached at the hip they are and how (relatively) simple it is to get from London to Atlanta and back, they’ll be together more than we might suspect.

Do agree though re infantalizing Joe; I’m sure he loves having Bash with him but he moved solo age 17 for his first job and handled it fine. If he really feels lonely I’m sure his family would visit or candidly some other members of the HS cast who are unlikely to have lots of jobs lined up, like Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 200December 13, 2022 11:03 AM

I also agree with the danger of infantilising Joe in fact the whole cast is babied by the fans to a nauseating degree. Saying that I don’t think it’s coddling to point out they are clearly in love and have already demonstrated a desire to spend as much time together as they can.

They are both at a really critical and similar point in their careers and don’t think either would sacrifice opportunities at this stage. I’m sure Bash already has work lined up for at least some of the next six months. Fortunately their relationship seems remarkably strong for such young men and therefore well placed to survive the inevitable periods of long distance

by Anonymousreply 201December 13, 2022 11:18 AM

Oh no, I totally agree that pointing out that they're in love and stuff makes sense, the infantilizing is more in the comments that make it sound like Joe'll struggle if he goes to Atlanta on his own.

by Anonymousreply 202December 13, 2022 11:26 AM

R202 I mean, I don’t think he’ll majorly struggle and he’s pretty mature for his age, but he’s still a teenager and that’s a BIG step for someone so early in their career. He’s said before how terrifying it was to travel to the UK on his own for Heartstopper, and that’s a lot closer. I’m certainly not doubting his abilities and I’m sure he’ll be fine, but there’s nothing wrong with being aware of the fact that he’s still young.

by Anonymousreply 203December 13, 2022 12:21 PM

No clue how long he’ll be there but my guess is work permitting, they’ll try to overlap for Valentine’s Day and whenever their anniversary actually is (April?) They’re cliche that way. Also have no idea how big Joe’s role is; obviously he’s the male lead but if the first 3 episodes revolve around Agatha and the coven and he comes in more in the last 5 he may well have week or two week stretches without filming where he can come home to see family, friends, and Bash anyway

by Anonymousreply 204December 13, 2022 1:04 PM

[quote] Who would pass up a trip to Brazil or LA?

No one in their right mind would even consider taking a 12 hour flight just to sit around, for 2 days, in a hotel room/backstage/a studio watching his bf promoting himself and his (and Kit's) show. It's not like it was a vacation.

Then go home, take another 12 hour flight, all in the span of 4/5 days.

[quote] Joe is also used to working with Bash around not everything is a distraction he might be at his best with a supportive partner at home

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?

If he puts his career on hold, in the name of love, at the age of 21 to play house husband/supportive bf he will live to regret it and resent him.

by Anonymousreply 205December 13, 2022 1:26 PM

Why are people on this thread acting like anyone else has suggested Bash is going to or should give up work to be with Joe? I’ve read all the comments and made 2 of them. Literally all of them caveat that the time Bash spends in America with Joe will be work permitting, no one is suggesting he should or will decline things to be in Atlanta. If he lines up a show himself or a film or play, obviously he will take that. He filmed Billy Walsh instead of staying in London and missed Joe’s opening night for it - absolutely no judgment there, it was definitely the right call, but shows neither of them is insane enough to insist the other miss work to see them or to skip out on a role to spend 24/7 with the other person.

I think whenever he doesn’t have work or an event, chances are fairly high he heads out to america for however long he has. Depending on schedules that could be a few day stretch or a month; I really have no idea what he has lined up or what’s on the horizon

by Anonymousreply 206December 13, 2022 1:33 PM

[quote] Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?

If he puts his career on hold, in the name of love, at the age of 21 to play house husband/supportive bf he will live to regret it and resent him.

I was replying to the specific point that Joe needs to focus totally on his work and having Bash there would be a distraction with the counter point that is not necessarily the case.

At no point did I suggest Bash should put his career on hold and move to Atlanta to play house husband for six months. That would be ridiculous and no one in their right minds would expect or want that for either of them. They will both be working and/or auditioning and will spend whatever time they can together like normal couples do it’s not that dramatic

by Anonymousreply 207December 13, 2022 1:37 PM

Agreed. Bash shouldn’t & I’m sure wouldn’t put his career on hold for Joe. But he’s hardly mollycoddling Joe. They seem really in love & to just enjoy being together whenever they can. They live with Bash’s parents. I imagine a hotel room is a real bit of freedom & delight for them 😂

These kids are young & now reasonably rich (Bash always was). Of course they are going to be young, reckless & do slightly crazy adventures like four long haul flights in 4 days 😂 why the hell not if they’ve got some time between jobs!

by Anonymousreply 208December 13, 2022 2:53 PM

Bash’s birthday is this weekend (Friday I believe) wonder if he’ll have a birthday party, for some reason 21 in the UK is seen as a milestone birthday

by Anonymousreply 209December 13, 2022 5:55 PM

R190 I didn’t see Will talking to anyone outside of the HS crew. By contrast, Olivia seems quite outgoing. I never saw Joe or Bash go out of their way to engage people, but both seemed fine to socialize when asked. When I saw Joe solo a few times he was buried deep within his phone likely to avoid conversation.

by Anonymousreply 210December 13, 2022 6:02 PM

Connor gonna be there for bash’s birthday. Hope we get some contents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 14, 2022 12:03 AM

Well I think that confirms some kind of party no surprise there. I hope Connor’s got his camera ready

by Anonymousreply 212December 14, 2022 12:11 AM

Kit's left Argentina as well, thinking that confirms some sort of event.

by Anonymousreply 213December 14, 2022 12:12 AM

Last year + nell took the pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 14, 2022 12:18 AM

I'm assuming he'll have some sort of party. Wonder if Joe is done with whatever he was doing in LA. Both are so quiet on social media as usual.

Also wonder if Joe's sweating about his required birthday IG message

by Anonymousreply 215December 14, 2022 12:19 AM

R215 hopefully the DL brigade who had a meltdown about Bash’s to Joe don’t make a return. I am genuinely curious though; they’re low key in public but have gone back to posting one another more (Joe from Brazil) and Bash has been blatantly a plus one the past few events. Maybe the deactivating Halloween debacle made them give less of s shit about opinions, or Joe lining up marvel and not being as dependent on HS fans. Obviously whatever he posts doesn’t matter or signify anything deep but I am curious

by Anonymousreply 216December 14, 2022 12:35 AM

Bash's was funny and Joe's reply was too when he was like I LOVE YOU!! heart heart heart to everyone else. But the main person who had a meltdown was the not dearly departed troll who made Joe's birthday about trashing Bash, but hopefully nobody else comes around to have a meltdown. Though I would be shocked with anything but something pretty basic and impersonal. At least give us a new pic Joe.

by Anonymousreply 217December 14, 2022 12:47 AM

If the message is impersonal I can think of at least one person who will have a meltdown in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 218December 14, 2022 12:50 AM

Bash just followed his old school headmaster maybe he’s gonna be there visiting them again this year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 14, 2022 1:03 AM

Or they invited him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220December 14, 2022 1:18 AM

I’m gonna predict now that Kit’s birthday message to Bash is gonna be sweet and mushy. He isn’t really the type to do that on social media but I feel like he’ll make an exception for Bash (and probs Will, whenever his birthday is).

by Anonymousreply 221December 14, 2022 7:55 AM

R211 whoop whoop, Connor wants that D. Time to move over little boy!

R219 He also followed a guy named Charles. James, Bash's assumed ex, and this guy follow each other on ig. I guess he must be an old (school) friend. Also guessing that Bash is going to throw quite a bash.

R218 are you referring to me? If so, fuck you! If not, fuck you anyway! 🤪 Although, i fail to see why you'd think i'll have a meltdown, quite the contrary, i'm going to have a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 222December 14, 2022 8:40 AM

Joe will probably post nothing & the teenagers will implode.

by Anonymousreply 223December 14, 2022 9:28 AM

R221 Kit already made an exception for Joe.

by Anonymousreply 224December 14, 2022 9:33 AM

Posts from other casts to him were sweeter than kit and joe last year. Not really expect something more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 14, 2022 9:39 AM

R224 He kinda did, to be fair, it was very sweet. But I somehow feel like he’ll be a bit mushier with Bash and Will cos they have more of that kind of friendship. Some sort of ‘love you lots’, hearts type dealio. Could be totally wrong.

by Anonymousreply 226December 14, 2022 10:58 AM

R223 DL will implode that’s for sure, whilst acting oh so above it all

by Anonymousreply 227December 14, 2022 11:04 AM

R226 to be fair kit just did a love you lots xx post to Bradley of all people. I do think Bash, Joe, and Will are his closest mates of the cast and he’ll post something nice but he is pretty affectionate in all his birthday posts

by Anonymousreply 228December 14, 2022 11:48 AM

I don’t know if it was ever brought up here, but about 2/3 weeks ago bash started following thefunctionband on Instagram which seems to be a band/dj that does weddings and big events - wouldn’t at all be surprised if he’s really throwing a big party

by Anonymousreply 229December 14, 2022 11:56 AM

They were the ones that performed at his sisters wedding so might just have been from that, but possible it’s because they’ve hired them again

by Anonymousreply 230December 14, 2022 12:04 PM

R229 I noticed that but didn’t think much of it, but given how extra his 18th was wouldn’t be surprised. Maybe now that he’s outgrown his slutty sheer outfit he’ll hand it down to Joe for a full circle moment

by Anonymousreply 231December 14, 2022 12:14 PM

[quote] Joe will probably post nothing & the teenagers will implode.

[quote] DL will implode that’s for sure, whilst acting oh so above it all

No one will implode, y'all will find an excuse to blame Bash again, 'cause we all know, only too well, that little miss goody two shoes can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 232December 14, 2022 12:18 PM

R218 you were right! 232 is here and fighting his own personal demons already

by Anonymousreply 233December 14, 2022 12:27 PM

It's so unfortunate that I had already scheduled a trip out of the country and cannot make it to Bash's party!

by Anonymousreply 234December 14, 2022 4:22 PM

R226 Maybe it's just me, but I felt like Kit's post to Joe was much more affectionate than a simple "love you lots xx."

by Anonymousreply 235December 14, 2022 4:24 PM

Obviously Kit's was more personal but Kit doing one for Brad in the first place and picking a rather cute picture was pretty nice of him. Maybe it's before my time and he used to act differently, but Kit seems pretty affectionate with everyone? He also always follows everyone, even minor character actors, almost instantly while some people (won't mention names) take some time.

Connor's landed in London, though probably chilling by himself since he gave his exact location out.

by Anonymousreply 236December 14, 2022 4:29 PM

R236 go ahead and mention names, I’m curious! Only person I can think of is Bradley who Joe and Bash took a while to follow. While I think they probably do find him a little annoying I think that was actually just an oversight; they followed all the others right away and Joe brought him to Disney and got him a wrap gift so Doubt it’s him having a bigger ego than Kit or anything

Agree Connor is either solo or posted later after leaving the museum if Joe and Bash are with him

by Anonymousreply 237December 14, 2022 4:44 PM

R237 My guess would be Yaz, just based on her general self-centeredness, lol.

by Anonymousreply 238December 14, 2022 4:52 PM

Bash and Romeo Beckham just followed each other they probably knew each other through mia regan.

by Anonymousreply 239December 15, 2022 3:28 AM

Just now? Go to bed Bash

Still hasn't followed Dua lipa despite meeting her.

by Anonymousreply 240December 15, 2022 3:34 AM

Dinner last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241December 15, 2022 3:34 AM

Romeo sat next to Joe and Bash at the Dior show at Paris Fashion Week last June. I could see them having other mutual friends. But Bash definitely follows and unfollows people pretty randomly.

by Anonymousreply 242December 15, 2022 3:35 AM

R242 it’s so sad I know this, but it was within 5 min of Joe liking the Elton John IG. I thought it was funny Joe liked it at that hour, went to Bash’s ig, and his following ticked up 1. Do think the follows are random thought, he randomly unfollowed over 200 in maybe September and now exceeds his original number again. He is helpful in some ways though; we’ll know when he’s visiting joe by cast member follows

by Anonymousreply 243December 15, 2022 3:40 AM

I'm sure his IG makes sense to him. Though never forget he unfollowed his dad but not his sister or mother and then refollowed his dad later.

by Anonymousreply 244December 15, 2022 3:46 AM

The Beckham kids are all so talentless and boring, I hope it's just a surface-level follow.

by Anonymousreply 245December 15, 2022 3:53 AM

Aren't most IG follows just surface level follows. I don't think it's that serious

by Anonymousreply 246December 15, 2022 4:05 AM

Both Bash and David Furnish followed the Beckham kid last night. Maybe they both attended his mother's Christmas party, who knows...

by Anonymousreply 247December 15, 2022 8:01 AM

Talking about dua lipa I just remember this from last year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248December 15, 2022 9:10 AM

Romeo Beckham was at the British Fashion Awards last week. He could have followed Bash after that and Bash just noticed and followed back.

by Anonymousreply 249December 15, 2022 11:58 AM

R249 guessing the same; the model Bash posted a pic with and was hanging out with that night is Romeo’s girlfriend so he likely met him there

by Anonymousreply 250December 15, 2022 12:01 PM

And they both remembered to follow each other a week later. It's possible, i guess.

by Anonymousreply 251December 15, 2022 1:13 PM

Because nothing interesting is happening and I genuinely think the Bradley feud rumours are funny, Brad liked this recently. Bash, get him to stay in his lane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252December 15, 2022 4:35 PM

He posted something on finsta. Birthday post?

by Anonymousreply 253December 15, 2022 11:45 PM

Probably. Curious where in the world Joe is right now. The cast and Connor posts later should be cute/funny

by Anonymousreply 254December 15, 2022 11:50 PM

I think he posted yesterday, maybe something from LA

by Anonymousreply 255December 15, 2022 11:55 PM

No posts from Connor after the museum. Low profile? Or already sloppy drunk?

by Anonymousreply 256December 16, 2022 3:22 AM

Joe’s story for Bash’s birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257December 16, 2022 5:50 AM

Old pic… at least he drew the heart

by Anonymousreply 258December 16, 2022 5:53 AM

Miles is with Connor!

by Anonymousreply 259December 16, 2022 5:54 AM

R258 His hearts are cute, even if they're usually lopsided.

R259 Elaborate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260December 16, 2022 5:58 AM

Something to do with woody and buzz. Old tweet he liked:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261December 16, 2022 6:09 AM

R257 including their weird little Buzz inside joke. It’s cute; after Joe’s birthday pretty clear they were going to keep these lower key and not use them as some romantic coming out. Given the time he posted (bit before 11pm in LA and a bit before 7am here), guessing he’s still in LA

by Anonymousreply 262December 16, 2022 6:10 AM

Ooof That must be hard missing your bf’s 21st birthday because of work

by Anonymousreply 263December 16, 2022 6:21 AM

It explains why Bash tagged along to Brazil and LA despite the logistics being nuts, but that sucks.

by Anonymousreply 264December 16, 2022 6:23 AM

Just spitballing but there is a flight that was meant to leave LAX about 2 hours ago but is from the looks of it still delayed (and landing back in London around 5:30pm at this point). Possible Joe’s at the airport and hopping on that to make some part of the birthday even if he can’t make the whole thing. Either way if Bash is in fact having a big party for it, I’d be very surprised he scheduled it with Joe not being able to attend so he’ll likely be back for tomorrow or Sunday, whenever it is

by Anonymousreply 265December 16, 2022 6:24 AM

The Buzz Woody thing is typically cute of them looks like it really is Buzz on Bash’s bracelet and there have been other Woody/Buzz posts before.

Let’s hope Joe finishes today at least and can get back for the weekend and he’s not working right up to Christmas. It might be Bash’s party is actually tomorrow or Sunday to allow for that. We will soon find out I guess

by Anonymousreply 266December 16, 2022 7:17 AM

Happy birthday Bash, you absolute dreamboat! 🥳💫🎂

R257 is that the best he can do? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 267December 16, 2022 8:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 16, 2022 8:34 AM

R268 who posted that?

by Anonymousreply 269December 16, 2022 8:43 AM

R268 He looks insanely like his mum in that photo, haha.

by Anonymousreply 270December 16, 2022 9:08 AM

Netflix LOVES bash. I know they post for a lot of the actors but the 10 photo lineup is funny. I love the cover image they used

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 16, 2022 9:13 AM

From Leila

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272December 16, 2022 9:27 AM

Netflix uk on twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 16, 2022 9:50 AM

British GQ article (+will)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274December 16, 2022 9:54 AM

Connor loves him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275December 16, 2022 10:02 AM

Strange how he’s not interacted at all so far, he’s not flown back to Joe again has he?! I mean, he could just be busy of course

by Anonymousreply 276December 16, 2022 10:46 AM

From his friend but he probably repost them all later

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277December 16, 2022 10:55 AM

Maybe he's asleep

by Anonymousreply 278December 16, 2022 10:58 AM

R276 think it’s much more likely Joe is on his way to him than vice versa. His other closest friends from the cast Kit and Will haven’t posted so maybe they’re hanging out, or he’s having brunch with his family and hasn’t looked yet

by Anonymousreply 279December 16, 2022 11:25 AM

R274 good for them and I did like Bash’s suit better in motion but that article is bizarre. Lists the weeks 50 best dressed men but then passes over Joe (who had probably the objectively best look of the 3 at the emmys), and includes tanner’s look he wore to the Cobra Kai premiere months ago? Very weird roundup

by Anonymousreply 280December 16, 2022 11:38 AM

Where’s the proof that Miles is with Connor? Would be shocked but happily surprised if that ends up being true. I always did like the two of them together

by Anonymousreply 281December 16, 2022 11:48 AM

R28 That poster just seems to spout random shit from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 282December 16, 2022 11:58 AM

Wade Briggs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283December 16, 2022 12:04 PM

It’s sweet how much everyone likes him. Even Bradley who he has shunned (kidding) is out wishing him happy birthday. He and Joe really are so loved by that cast

by Anonymousreply 284December 16, 2022 12:32 PM

I finally followed Bradley since he seems like a nice guy to post that bday message. Still a feud truther though.

by Anonymousreply 285December 16, 2022 12:35 PM

I’m looking at yaz since she posted this last year but didn’t repost his ig story on her birthday this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 16, 2022 12:41 PM

R286 honestly the only cast member she posts for anymore in any capacity is Joe (both his birthday and his casting). Obviously think she and Bash are on good terms as he’s continued to hype her up but wouldn’t be shocked if she let this one pass by

by Anonymousreply 287December 16, 2022 12:45 PM

Surprised by how low effort all of these have been bar like, Tobie. Especially the ones that are just the Netflix post.

by Anonymousreply 288December 16, 2022 12:58 PM

R268 my random guess is that 1. They’ve been spending less time hanging out all as a group than last season; it’s much more Joe, Kit, Will and Bash (which given home bases in London and filming schedules/who lives together makes sense); 2. He may well be having a party they’ll post stories from; 3. He and Joe are attached everywhere they go and so most pics the cast might have with him would also include or “out” him and Joe. I thought Tobie, Connor, and Joe all posted cute ones. I also thought bash’s for Joe’s birthday was sweet though so I may be an outlier

by Anonymousreply 289December 16, 2022 1:03 PM

Seems pretty normal to me for your costar you probably don't spend a lot of time with.

His sister posted two cute pics of baby Bash

R289 Joe's was good, thanks for explaining the buzz thing Joe. I had been wondering what the fuck it meant. Conner's was also nice. I'm sure Kit's will be as well. I liked Bash's to Joe as well. Espeically when people were crying about it not being enough while Joe was enjoying brunch with the Croft fam, who came from London to see him on his bday

by Anonymousreply 290December 16, 2022 1:09 PM

R290 that was so funny. Joe is legitimately treated like a full fledged member of the family rather than “just” the boyfriend, Bash went out of his way to go see the Trials twice and bring everyone he knows in two of the only days he has off, and yet the birthday post had people fuming. Glad people have come to their senses and aren’t lambasting Joe

by Anonymousreply 291December 16, 2022 1:18 PM

R291 Didn't Bash see the Trials like 3-4 times? Either way, that boy is committed.

by Anonymousreply 292December 16, 2022 1:20 PM

I think Bash just saw it twice? He was out of town filming. Bash's mom was there at least half a dozen times though.

by Anonymousreply 293December 16, 2022 1:22 PM

Oh sorry yeah, I'm thinking of his parents/mum!

by Anonymousreply 294December 16, 2022 1:28 PM

R291 yeah I think he legitimately had ~5 days off during all of filming and spent 4 with Joe; seeing the play twice and then the whole day as a date with him after. Even the one day he and kit hung out instead there was literally a rail strike so unclear he could even make it to London that day

by Anonymousreply 295December 16, 2022 1:41 PM

I saw the trials the same day Bash was there (not the last night) Bash was on the front row at the top, he literally spent the whole performance sat right forward in his seat with his head on the railing thing, literally felt like the definition of gazing adoringly lol. His parents were there that night too, his Mum came in with a massive fortune and Mason bag which was what made me notice them as thought Christ they must have money

by Anonymousreply 296December 16, 2022 1:53 PM

R296 that’s really cute actually. Surprised he “only” had top level seats and not the lower/stage level

by Anonymousreply 297December 16, 2022 1:58 PM

R297, that was the night some of the cast and their friends were there, so Kit, Connor etc etc so might have been more to do with what seats were available

by Anonymousreply 298December 16, 2022 2:14 PM

R298 oh cool so you saw all of them? Presuming bash was mysteriously the most engrossed in the play

by Anonymousreply 299December 16, 2022 2:21 PM

Will’s band has a concert tomorrow so if Bash is having a birthday party (which we’ve all decided is the case based upon following a band so tenuous evidence I suppose), he’ll have to miss it. Bash making Kit make the hardest decision of his life!

by Anonymousreply 300December 16, 2022 2:23 PM

R300 Haha yeah, although we don't seem to see Kit pop up at Wasia Project gigs? I assume because he knows it'll be full of Heartstopper fans.

by Anonymousreply 301December 16, 2022 2:30 PM

R301 oh yeah I’m kidding; bash, Joe, and Kit would all get swarmed if they went. Bash seemed to go to one in Manchester (?) a few months back from pics they took but given no fans spotted him, my guess is he watched from side stage. Perhaps kit would do that (not necessarily tomorrow but generally) but no way he’d do a GA concert

by Anonymousreply 302December 16, 2022 2:36 PM

R302 Yeah, agreed - which is a shame really, as he's obviously a big fan of the music. Hopefully they do a private gig here or there and just invite family and friends.

by Anonymousreply 303December 16, 2022 2:40 PM

Do we think the party is today, tomorrow, Sunday?

R301 Kit used to go to gigs (and call himself a groupie) before the show was released. Another of the things we lost when the show was released.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304December 16, 2022 2:45 PM

R304 If he is having one, I would guess tomorrow based on his family member’s post “have a great day, can’t wait to celebrate with you”. Maybe I’m just thinking into wording too much but that implies to me they’re not celebrating with him today. Getting people who live outside London (Oxford etc) including some of the rest of the cast to London is also easier saturday than Friday.

Also while things could’ve changed last min I do think he’d absolutely want Joe there and they likely had some sense of his schedule and that Saturday would be safer.

by Anonymousreply 305December 16, 2022 2:48 PM

R304 I'm still not sold that he's actually having a big birthday party this weekend. Guess we'll see. Will's busy practicing for his concert, so no he's not chilling with Bash today. Just busy. Tomorrow he has a concert. Rhea has a play and Joe might be in LA. If Bash does have a part it's going to be missing quite a few people. Not sure what Kit is doing, I'd guess also busy.

by Anonymousreply 306December 16, 2022 2:50 PM

Bash is finally online and liked Netflix UK IG post 30 minutes ago, so he's alive. So did Yaz, so I guess that's the extent of her bday greeting to him

by Anonymousreply 307December 16, 2022 2:56 PM

Kit’s post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 16, 2022 3:44 PM

The person who said the cast sees Joe and Bash as one person might be right

by Anonymousreply 309December 16, 2022 3:46 PM

Maia and her camera provided so much content for them that day

by Anonymousreply 310December 16, 2022 3:48 PM

R309 Probably not Kit, though. He seems to have distinct friendships with both of them, which makes sense since he's the cast member that spends more one-on-one time with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 311December 16, 2022 3:49 PM

R311 I wasn't being that serious, but just that Joe's in a lot of his bday pictures. I think the comment was more something about how the cast didn't really know the two well but Joe and Bash got together so quickly they only know them as a couple

by Anonymousreply 312December 16, 2022 4:05 PM

Him randomly changing the colour of the first pic he reposted and then deciding it’s too much effort for the others. Funny he couldn’t share most of the others as it’s the same pic over and over again. Unsurprised he shared the Netflix pic of just him and Joe even though half the cast used the group pic instead

by Anonymousreply 313December 16, 2022 4:43 PM

Oh Kizzy wish him happy birthday, usually pretty hit or mess if they will

by Anonymousreply 314December 16, 2022 4:45 PM

His sister reposted the pic of him and Joe from Netflix too

by Anonymousreply 315December 16, 2022 4:50 PM

R299, I mean, I didn’t watch them the whole play, probably would have been a bit odd if I had done, but they were sort of sat to the side of me so in my vague eyesight. Bash was engrossed but that’s not to say the others weren’t, the one I thought was a bit rude was Nell’s boyfriend he didn’t seem the least bit interested.

by Anonymousreply 316December 16, 2022 6:36 PM

Is Nell’s boyfriend the one that’s considerably older than the rest of them? I feel like I remember someone saying that on here.

by Anonymousreply 317December 16, 2022 6:49 PM

I’ve just realised it was Bash’s friend Keira sat behind me, there was a blonde girl behind me at the Trials who seemed to know Bash and Joe as they were talking about plans for afterwards, and how Bash was back for the weekend to see Joe.

by Anonymousreply 318December 16, 2022 6:57 PM

R317 he’s 36. Nell is 22 or 23

by Anonymousreply 319December 16, 2022 7:04 PM

R318 that’s sweet, thanks for the info! Everyone in bash and Joe’s respective lives seems to adore them together and think really highly of the other. Especially as bash hadn’t been able to go to opening night I’m sure he was very excited to see the play and Joe.

R319 cut myself off; must have been odd when he and nell first started dating and he met Joe who at oldest had just turned 18

by Anonymousreply 320December 16, 2022 7:06 PM

R318 I remember your comments. They weren't that quiet about Joe and Bash being together I think you said? If I'm remember correctly.

by Anonymousreply 321December 16, 2022 7:07 PM

Yeah I mean, they weren’t like oh they’re a couple because that would be a weird thing to say, they just sort of spoke about them as a package deal kind of how you would a couple, she called him Bashy if I remember correctly.

by Anonymousreply 322December 16, 2022 7:12 PM

Joe's in the background of his bro's birthday story too. Always lurking

by Anonymousreply 323December 16, 2022 7:15 PM

R323 looks like Connor behind Joe too, didn’t realise he was there that day

by Anonymousreply 324December 16, 2022 7:16 PM

Oh dailymail gate concert. Yeah, didn't know either. They were really touchy feely in front of friends and family

by Anonymousreply 325December 16, 2022 7:18 PM

R323 it’s truly funny how joe oriented all the posts are. Kits - with joe. Joe’s is obviously with Joe. Connors - with Joe. His brother’s - with Joe. Most of the cast reposted the group pic with Joe in it; leila a different one. Even Tobie’s Joe was there for. It makes sense; they live together and the cast is all mutual friends, but it’s still quite funny. Probably also the reason so many of the cast ones for Joe’s birthday were old - fairly hard to find new pics of one without the other

by Anonymousreply 326December 16, 2022 7:20 PM

New thread that isn't locked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327December 17, 2022 12:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!