Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Croft thread

Continue here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 7, 2022 1:41 AM

L'Officiel Hommes Italia BTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2022 6:52 PM

Thanks OP

Looks like Connor is back in Toronto based on his IG story, that’s his bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2022 7:12 PM

I forgot that Bash is friends with Emily Carey. Her girlfriend posted this today for a friend’s birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2022 4:28 PM

Bash's ig story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2022 8:25 PM

His hair is getting so long I hope he doesn’t cut it!

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2022 2:17 AM

That wall paper is ugly but very expensive

And that's a very old picture in case anyone wondered R3

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2022 2:20 AM

Just realized bash has blue iPhone case so he probably the one in his sister’s ig story yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2022 11:23 AM

R7 guessing he and Joe were there. Normally she’ll show or tag whoever is with her in an Instagram story, so I presumed Joe was probably there but good catch re the blue iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2022 11:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2022 12:25 PM

This is truly so funny/bizarre. Must be weird to have articles written on it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2022 2:18 PM

Can only hope his mum stays off social media

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2022 3:38 PM

The shirt Joe is wearing in the interview looks like what one of the people at the dinner Steph posted the other night was wearing. These two are the most domestic teenagers I’ve ever seen

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2022 12:45 AM

I missed her IG story but wouldn't surprise me. She usually tags unless they are with her, like at that Christmas fair. I guess Bash fans aren't insane since she's pretty casual about everything, she even rents out an airbnb that's near her house. Or she used to.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2022 1:09 AM

R13 hoping his stalker bangersandbash doesn’t discover that. She will rock up to that Airbnb wearing his T-shirt and ask to see childhood pics and sleep in his bed. I know she’s harmless overall but definitely way too into him

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2022 1:13 AM

Guessing he did hang out with Tanner at some point recently as he just followed his probable girlfriend on instagram

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2022 11:47 AM

I hadn't realized he followed Ncuti Gatwa again.

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2022 11:57 AM

R15 Figured that's how you could tell they did. I thought they had gone home, but they were in Paris this weekend at Disney. Unless they came back to LA and then flew back to Paris. But they are back in LA now since at least Monday though. They are a pretty wholesome pair.

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2022 12:08 PM

Is there a new general HS thread, the last one was closed?

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2022 6:34 PM

Threads close at 600 posts.

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2022 6:38 PM

Did bash just delete or archive another post? I thought he was at 51. That boy, I swear

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2022 12:16 PM

He did. He was at 51 a couple weeks ago. He's so picky about his IG for someone who never uses it anymore

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2022 12:23 PM

I need to start screenshoting his IG, but at first glance nothing really interesting is gone. I'm sure someone will figure it out.

Also he follows exactly 500 people now. He unfollowed so many last month and then went and followed 80ish more people than he had before. He needs 2 million followers finally so he can get rid of the uneven number.

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2022 12:55 PM

Think it’s the Ralph Lauren post? I scrolled on his Twitter because he leaves most of that up and pretty sure this was also an instagram post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2022 1:11 PM

Makes me wonder if he’s signed something with a designer, he’s got rid of Ralph Lauren and Dior posts recently.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2022 1:26 PM

R24 my guess was it’s Harry Lambert related; if he’s styling him exclusively now he might want him to delete or archive event looks he didn’t pick out for him. A designer is another good shout. Then again he’s such a weirdo on social media it could be totally random

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2022 1:57 PM

His finsta is also at 50 posts, maybe he just wanted them to match lol

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2022 2:12 PM

Bash's Spotify wrapped is pretty fruity

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2022 3:58 PM

The Ben Platt cover of Yoü and I is actually awful, how did he listen to it often enough that it's in his top 5?

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2022 5:41 PM

R28 pretty sure Joe also loves Ben platt. Agree his cover is awful but their cheesy asses probably listened to it on repeat while Joe was in IOM or bash was filming the Billy Walsh movie

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2022 5:48 PM

‘My bf’ Olivia next!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2022 5:50 PM

Three Joe's fav artists are in his top 5 and he loves Ben Platt, so I'd go with Joe made him do it.

I love Gaga's version though. Never listened to Ben's until this moment and it's pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2022 5:52 PM

R30 When they were on Deuxmoi:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2022 6:06 PM

R32 there was a lot of speculation that Maisie has a part in Billy Walsh. She came with Bash to watch Joe’s play. This picture was taken that same night.

I do find it interesting that while Bash is actually friends with both Maisie and Bella, Baby Queen is nowhere on his Spotify list. He’s happy to star in her TikTok’s, but doesn’t actually listen to her music.

by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2022 6:17 PM

That night everyone was there, including Kit and Maia and Joe of course. Also pretty sure she's in Billy Walsh. There was a casting call for a pop star scene wasn't there?

Joe really likes Maisie, he's mentioned her before as one of his favorite artists.

by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2022 6:21 PM

Don’t worry he has baby queen songs in his playlist

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2022 6:22 PM

Just because it's not on your wrap also doesn't mean you don't listen to it. Some random shit was on mine and some songs I listened to quite a bit didn't make into the top 5

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2022 6:25 PM

I wouldn't listen to Baby Queen either, that Colours of You song is shit.

R34 Yes, they needed a pop star for a prom/dance scene I'm pretty sure.

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2022 6:27 PM

Remember when Bash posted an IG video of Colours of You at the Baby Queen concert while cheesily panning to Joe. Good times. Agree, still shit though

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2022 6:34 PM

Didn’t expect lil nas x on his list guess he just loves the gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2022 6:52 PM

It still baffles me that people think he’s straight, that wrapped list couldn’t scream queer more if it tried

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2022 6:54 PM

His story is sweet. He’s super supportive.

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2022 8:27 PM

Funnily enough, Bash is one of two zoomer actors I follow who had Billy Joel in their top 5. (The other was Dylan Kingwell.)

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2022 8:14 AM

Olivia Rodrigo made him popular with the zoomers

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2022 1:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2022 4:32 PM

He is so fucking attractive.

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2022 4:42 PM

He has big hands, big feet, big nose and BDE

by Anonymousreply 46December 2, 2022 3:39 AM

Will is a fairly ordinary-looking guy to me. He's nice and tall is all, I don't see what all the fuss is about.

The teacher didn't include pictures of the stars of the show!? Cancelled!! Lol

Did the twitter bitches crop out Bash and post?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 2, 2022 4:06 AM

R47 You are truly one of the dumbest posters in any of the Heartstopper threads.

by Anonymousreply 48December 2, 2022 4:41 AM

But what is LNBD from his ring and bash’s comment?

by Anonymousreply 49December 2, 2022 4:48 AM

R48 And you're a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 50December 2, 2022 4:49 AM

r49 It stands for Little Neemz Big Dreams.

by Anonymousreply 51December 2, 2022 4:54 AM

R50 ladies please. Have your bitch fight somewhere else

by Anonymousreply 52December 2, 2022 6:47 AM

not so surprised about the price this jumper is cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 2, 2022 10:25 AM

They're in Brazil!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 2, 2022 11:05 AM

Joe really cannot be parted from that cap. It’s his emotional support hat. Fans will be FUMING if it’s Joe, bash, and Kit on stage for whatever that event is as they love to randomly shit on bash.

by Anonymousreply 55December 2, 2022 11:07 AM

They’ll be even more mad if he’s just there with Joe and isn’t at the convention because they’ll struggle to find a cover for their outrage without admitting they just don’t want them to be together

by Anonymousreply 56December 2, 2022 11:36 AM

What is worse; that he is at the convention or that he isn't? He can't win either way!! Lmao

by Anonymousreply 57December 2, 2022 11:43 AM

Depending on if they're a fan or not people will be mad either way. They'll be mad that he's there at all, they'll be mad that he's there as a plus one and not being showcased by Netflix, whatever. There's no winning.

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2022 11:44 AM

People will be more mad if he goes to the con than if he doesn't. They can just ignore he is evem there otherwise. Not like it matters. The unhinged get mad Bash for breathing. No need to bother with them.

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2022 11:51 AM

Most people are not mad. If he’s just there as a plus one they’ll say fuck all as they like to live in a fantasy world where he and Joe are not obviously dating, and most fans do legitimately like him. He’s also the most likely source of Joe and kit content (ex, he was the first to post them at GQ MOTY) so they’ll enjoy that. If he’s on stage you’ll have the usual suspects losing their shit and a bunch of the pathetic clingers on afraid of being called racist if they don’t agree, but no one else will care. Vocal minority

by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2022 11:52 AM

Just from what I've seen, and I'm probably wrong, but Brazilian fans are a lot less annoying about Joe and Bash or Kit and Maia. I'm sure there are tons of hardcore JoeKit stans though, but a lot of them laugh at how the English speaking fans behave. People will cry on twitter, but nobody actually cares. Bash is insanely popular with fans. Honestly as much as it annoys that group, only Kit and Joe are more popular than him (though their popularity is insane and can't be compared).

by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2022 12:13 PM

Bash enjoys a photo dump I am fully expecting a wrap one

by Anonymousreply 62December 2, 2022 1:43 PM

Fan pics already

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 2, 2022 2:19 PM

The one time Joe is the one not wearing a coat. Looks like another head to toe outfit pulled from Bash’s closet

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2022 2:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2022 2:41 PM

Bash, Joe and Kit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2022 2:57 PM

He’s still kind with fans after them trying to cancel him over bs so many times there couldn’t be me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2022 3:40 PM

I love his jumper 🧸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2022 3:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 2, 2022 3:51 PM

He looks so good, I love his hair in those pics.

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2022 4:02 PM

Those eyes!!

by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2022 4:32 PM

Guess this is an original

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 2, 2022 4:43 PM

Unexpected turn of events:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 2, 2022 6:24 PM

Not at all homophobic for a cis woman (??) to crop the gay male lead out of a picture to talk about how much bash and kit embody “gender”. 1. These people are such losers 2. Very classy re a guy with body dysmorphia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 2, 2022 7:04 PM

I don’t think it’s that serious dude

by Anonymousreply 75December 2, 2022 7:07 PM

R74 People using gender as an adjective (noun?)... I don't get it.

Also, Bash and Kit are also queer so not sure how it's homophobic... Joe was just on the other side of a fan so less easy to crop out.

by Anonymousreply 76December 2, 2022 7:08 PM

I think the tweet is supposed to be about Kit only and Joe got cropped out because he wasn't directly next to Kit. I think there was a fan between them. From what I understand, when people on Twitter say "gender" that way it's usually trans and non-binary people who are experiencing gender envy. Nothing in this person's profile indicates that they're trans or NB so I'm not sure why they're doing it, though.

by Anonymousreply 77December 2, 2022 7:39 PM

Bash, Joe and Kit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 2, 2022 8:54 PM

R78 Multiple creeps in the comment section, including one asking for the name of the hotel.

by Anonymousreply 79December 2, 2022 9:43 PM

Coconuts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 3, 2022 12:53 AM

Love the bulge Sebastian 🍆

by Anonymousreply 81December 3, 2022 12:56 AM

R81 Joe has a good time.

by Anonymousreply 82December 3, 2022 1:05 AM

Saw this on tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 3, 2022 2:27 AM

New to me, obviously from their IOM trip a couple weeks ago . Of course they went to some Christmas thing

by Anonymousreply 84December 3, 2022 2:36 AM

Joe just wants to go on cheesy little dates with his boyfriend (Disney, Christmas markets, frozen) and makes it happen. Bash being whipped as hell and attached to him helps. Good for them

by Anonymousreply 85December 3, 2022 2:37 AM

Am I the only one who thinks bash could possibly be autistic

by Anonymousreply 86December 3, 2022 3:10 AM

R86 I’ll bite, what gives you that impression?

by Anonymousreply 87December 3, 2022 3:14 AM

Why so? I'm not an expert on the subject, though my nephew has aspergers and would never be as friendly with everyone he meets as Bash is. He struggles with personal relationships. Though I'm sure there are all types of people on the spectrum, like everyone's favorite Bradley

by Anonymousreply 88December 3, 2022 3:15 AM

I don’t get that impression from him at all, he’s too socially skilled.

by Anonymousreply 89December 3, 2022 3:25 AM

I don’t know about him but most people with dyslexia also has ADHD it’s still neurodiversity but not the same as autism

by Anonymousreply 90December 3, 2022 3:26 AM

[R85] Speaking as someone with a fair bit of experience in that area absolutely not. I mean you can’t give a diagnosis off the cuff like that but there’s nothing in his outward demeanour or personality that suggests it and his social skills seem too flawless and comfortable. Many people are the spectrum can be highly sociable but even with the most confident there’s always a sense of something that others pick up as being a little off and I just don’t get that from him. He’s the one that makes others at ease.

Saying that he is dyslexic so comes under the wider neurodivergent umbrella and if you’d said ADHD/ADD my reaction might well have been different short of crossing the boundary of speculative diagnosis

by Anonymousreply 91December 3, 2022 3:31 AM

R90 I thought the same. I doubt he is autistic solely because (stereotyping here) he’s not just outgoing but incredibly charismatic and likable to basically everyone. Both Joe and Kit have said he has the social skills they dream of and while I have a few autistic friends I love, I cannot say that of a single one - they may be outgoing but not the most socially graceful. Also, whoever he went to who diagnosed him with dyslexia would’ve also been trained to assess autism, so while it’s always possible it was missed it seems unlikely. Someone mentioned a few threads back they suspected he had ADHD in addition to dyslexia and while I have no clue that seems vaguely more plausible than autism to me.

by Anonymousreply 92December 3, 2022 3:31 AM

R90 Most people with dyslexia do not have ADHD although co diagnosis within the neurodivergent spectrum is common so it is more likely than in someone who wasn’t dyslexic.

The only crossover that could accurately be described as present in a majority is dyslexia with dyspraxia-DCD and that is definitely too tough to call at a distance particularly as he is left handed

by Anonymousreply 93December 3, 2022 4:01 AM

I’m dyslexic, so have some personal perspective. I’ve never been diagnosed with ADHD but have a lot of the symptoms/traits. There’s a lot of undiagnosed overlap within the people I know personally, where lots of symptoms are present but not enough for a second diagnosis. Bash is definitely hyper, but might not actually have ADHD. But if he does have both, I wouldn’t be surprised. He’s very energetic and also seems to hyperfixate on things. I agree with others people though that he doesn’t seem to have any typical symptoms of autism.

by Anonymousreply 94December 3, 2022 4:26 AM

I’m R86 . I think what made me have this thought initially was bash always filming in social situations. If there’s ever a video of him, he’s filming somebody. It isn’t exactly socially aware. I don’t know him personally so I am only going off of what I’ve seen of him, and it just makes sense to me. I’ve talked with my autistic friends lightly about it and they’ve said that he’s shown signs of possibly having it, so I’m not exactly pulling it out of my ass. Also in a lot of interactions people have had with him and joe, Joe is the one that has to kind of pull him away from the situation or else he’d probably be there for hours. It could just be protective boyfriend syndrome and bash being a social butterfly, but we’ll never know for sure unless bash says something obviously.

by Anonymousreply 95December 3, 2022 9:02 AM

I think he’s just the perfect example of a Sagittarius. I’ve know many guys like him.

by Anonymousreply 96December 3, 2022 9:14 AM

It seems the bash antis have struck their hypocrite agenda again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 3, 2022 9:44 AM

R86

I find it hard to think of someone who seems less likely to be autistic.

by Anonymousreply 98December 3, 2022 10:04 AM

R95 I get your point but honestly the Joe part seems more like Joe having a more limited social battery, and the constant filming is only of Joe (at GQ he didn’t have his phone out for any of Kit’s speech and whipped it out to take pics of Joe). I think he’s just super social and bad at saying no to fans, and is a total simp for his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 99December 3, 2022 10:55 AM

He just likes filming Joe and things related to Joe. He's a gatekeeper of Joe pics/videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 3, 2022 11:51 AM

R100 I love that clip, but it's kinda sad that Joe was about to instinctively grab Bash in probably a coupley way, but stopped himself cos he's in public. Also, I still wanna know what the heck happened off camera!

by Anonymousreply 101December 3, 2022 11:55 AM

R100 Joe is SO used to it too, which is hilarious. The clip of bash recording Joe and his mum after the NTAs cracks me up.

R101 I think this thread was the biggest “PDA moment” people saw at the con. They aren’t exactly mauling one another in front of fans but they don’t seem overly bothered by them seeing them together (also Disney where they knew loads of fans were in attendance and still walked around acting like a couple).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 3, 2022 12:05 PM

R102 That moment sounded cute but I don't think it counts as PDA, really - from what I can tell, it was just one girl in the room with them after she'd had a panic attack. She might even have been out of sight of Joe when he walked in and gave Bash a hug. Either way, it's a shame we don't really get to see them being cute anymore.

by Anonymousreply 103December 3, 2022 12:24 PM

R103 I get you re the con; to be fair I think at Disney they were fairly all over one another knowing fans were around. They’re just not posting as blatantly physically affectionate stuff as they used to. I think a lot of that is avoiding media attention, though; if they posted pics of them cuddling and bash picking Joe up they’d grab journalist attention immediately, whereas they’d have to be pretty deep in the fandom trenches to find blurry fan pics and videos of them linking arms, posing with kit and Maia, or posing with their arms around one another

by Anonymousreply 104December 3, 2022 12:38 PM

They brought Bash onstage for a picture during the Netflix panel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 3, 2022 4:42 PM

Video of him appearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 3, 2022 4:43 PM

Did he stay for the actual panel? Or was it a “oh he’s here, come say hi and take a pic?” Either way I think he was clearly a plus one, but just curious if he participated

by Anonymousreply 107December 3, 2022 5:00 PM

He popped in sometime in the middle of the panel, said hi, posed, and left.

by Anonymousreply 108December 3, 2022 5:03 PM

R106 him passing over kit to hug Joe like they weren’t literally in bed together this morning. Whipped as hell.

by Anonymousreply 109December 3, 2022 5:09 PM

The hug with Joe looked awkward as hell from the angle in the video that's been posted.

by Anonymousreply 110December 3, 2022 5:16 PM

Pretty sure he's wearing the pants Joe was drowning in yesterday

by Anonymousreply 111December 3, 2022 5:17 PM

At least it was less awkward than the presenter that Bash clearly wasn’t aiming to hug until she walked in front of him.

by Anonymousreply 112December 3, 2022 5:18 PM

R111 think the fans on twitter are ahead of you on that one, they've already got collages going on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 3, 2022 5:19 PM

R113 Fans are fast. Though those are Bash's pants. He wore them first

I'm sure they share a suitcase, though that's not news.

by Anonymousreply 114December 3, 2022 5:26 PM

R110 Looks like a normal hug. Found it pretty funny. No reason to hug Joe like he hadn't seen him in ages. Or Kit for that matter, but once he hugged Joe gotta hug Kit

by Anonymousreply 115December 3, 2022 5:30 PM

He looks really good in orange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 3, 2022 5:44 PM

How fucking skinny do you have to be for Bash’s pants to be hanging loose on you? Bash is looking good. He and Joe are a hot ass couple. Play grab ass again in public, you two.

by Anonymousreply 117December 3, 2022 5:48 PM

Bash seems to have nice muscular arms and legs, unlike Joe who is a stick. Kit's obviously bigger than Bash though, but Bash has a nice body. It's why Bash doesn't seem that slim, since he's always by Joe.

by Anonymousreply 118December 3, 2022 5:52 PM

I guess he’s not officially invited but he’s there with them so they got him on stage for some pics cause he’s part of the cast so why not?

by Anonymousreply 119December 3, 2022 5:56 PM

I like Sebastian’s arms and shoulders, I agree that orange is his colour R116.

by Anonymousreply 120December 3, 2022 5:58 PM

The memes about Bash sidestepping that woman to go get to Joe was pretty great. Why are English speaking fans so shit compared to everyone else

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 4, 2022 1:35 AM

From Kit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 4, 2022 1:38 AM

More vis and pics n the HS thread, but they went out to dinner tonight. Being harassed to the car, but Joe and Bash seem happy enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 4, 2022 2:02 AM

[R122] Beautiful photo he’s looking so hot in every way.

From what I’ve seen in the searches after the initial flurry of outrage centred on the ‘Bash being there is racist’ line there seems to have been very little noise about him.

Either clearly being on the trip as Joe’s partner and not in an official capacity has taken the wind from their sails or having many of the big accounts switch up or go private has cut that nasty echo chamber off somewhat.

Seeing Kit post pictures like this will hopefully help accelerate the penny finally dropping for the pathetic followers (rather than incurably unhinged few) that the cast are close and supportive so repeatedly attacking one of them when he’s so well loved will do nothing for their popularity and ultimately turn their golden boys against them.

It must also be reaching the point now where it’s impossible for even the diehards to keep up the pretence of Joe and Bash just being platonic friends, even they can’t believe he’s there because of Kit.

The coconut scented whiff of reality hopefully starting to bring a much needed dose of self awareness and humility

by Anonymousreply 124December 4, 2022 2:17 AM

[quote]Either clearly being on the trip as Joe’s partner and not in an official capacity has taken the wind from their sails or having many of the big accounts switch up or go private has cut that nasty echo chamber off somewhat.

I think it's more that they forget about everything else if Joe and Kit interact and there's content. It distracts them.

by Anonymousreply 125December 4, 2022 2:24 AM

I wouldn't count on them learning anything. They'll just do the same thing again the next time Bash goes somewhere, probably the Emmy's. Best just ignore

Though the biggest Bash hater did get ratio'd multiple times for being a cunt, so maybe things will change.

by Anonymousreply 126December 4, 2022 2:26 AM

R125 Good point

R126 What can I say? I’m an eternal optimist and hope some at least are capable of growth. It’s not something I’ll lose sleep over although I’m glad to hear about the push backs I hadn’t seen that

by Anonymousreply 127December 4, 2022 2:33 AM

Most people either like Bash or are neutral about him, it's not worth concentrating on the handful of people who hate him.

by Anonymousreply 128December 4, 2022 2:52 AM

R128 yeah I really like bash so of course it sucks to see the obsessed people who hate him, but the IG following speaks for itself. More than Yaz and almost as many will. The posts of him Joe and Kit on Netflix get huge traction. The vast majority of fans really like him

by Anonymousreply 129December 4, 2022 2:58 AM

Bash wore the bracelet with joe’s name he also got one with his name that fan gave them at dream con

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 4, 2022 3:35 AM

R130 god he is such a simp

by Anonymousreply 131December 4, 2022 3:37 AM

The one he got

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 4, 2022 3:44 AM

I’m assuming they switched bracelets. It’s a very sweet gesture.

by Anonymousreply 133December 4, 2022 3:59 AM

My property!!

by Anonymousreply 134December 4, 2022 5:18 AM

R131 you're always using that word. Do you even know what it means? 🙄

[quote] Simp is an internet slang term describing someone who shows excessive sympathy and attention toward another person, typically someone who does not reciprocate ...

[quote] It is when a male is overly submissive to a (female) and gains nothing from it. So overly submissive that other guys cringe and feel ashamed when seeing them.

by Anonymousreply 135December 4, 2022 5:25 AM

I honestly can't tell what the bracelet says, but, would explain the slightly less relaxed angle he's holding his arm in this photo if he's trying to cover it up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 4, 2022 5:26 AM

Why would he care about covering it up if kit was just going to post it to his near 5 million followers

by Anonymousreply 137December 4, 2022 5:28 AM

How many "heart eyes" "eyefucking" gifs came out of this encouter then?

by Anonymousreply 138December 4, 2022 5:30 AM

R135 lmao to be honest I thought it was interchangeable with whipped or yoked. But good to know! Will update terminology

by Anonymousreply 139December 4, 2022 5:40 AM

Sorry, i forgot this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 4, 2022 5:43 AM

Bash always (with a few exceptions) tries to insert somebody between him and Joe, be it Kit or a fan. It’s like Netflix instructed them to do so.

Regarding Joe bracelet, I doubt Kit imagined fans would be able to discern a name on it.

by Anonymousreply 141December 4, 2022 7:29 AM

Fans literally caught one frame of bash on joe’s lap they knew exactly what would happen

by Anonymousreply 142December 4, 2022 7:51 AM

They could just be trying to be polite.

And I don't think it matters. Nobody cares/noticed the bracelet. People overestimate the actual reach of Joe and Bash when Kit and Joe are in the same general location. The edit of Joe using Kit's microphone got 400k views already on tiktok. Also Bash is the least likely to ever hide anything anyway

by Anonymousreply 143December 4, 2022 7:52 AM

Connor and baby queen probably the best third wheels with them at least they shared some contents.

by Anonymousreply 144December 4, 2022 7:59 AM

R136 Isn't that just one of his signature poses? The hands together in front, the hands together behind his back, and the peace sign. At any rate, Bash is fine with the picture, he's reposted it to his stories.

by Anonymousreply 145December 4, 2022 9:48 AM

Bash don't give a shit.

Also they both got up early this morning. Neither one liked Kit's post until recently. They are the least subtle couple in the world in all honesty.

by Anonymousreply 146December 4, 2022 10:05 AM

It’s been a months his new favorite bracelet probably.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 4, 2022 10:55 AM

At the airport from the looks of it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 4, 2022 5:19 PM

So he's gone home and the other two have stayed?

by Anonymousreply 149December 4, 2022 7:21 PM

No clue.

by Anonymousreply 150December 4, 2022 7:25 PM

I think if she met Kit and Joe she would have posted it. She posted the Bash pic on IG now. Though no telling if they were there or not. She's not a HS fan though and is staying at the airport for hours to give jenna ortega a lesbian pride flag... I'm going to assume they all left by now. Have to wait to see where they show up at. Could be Joe actually does have to to the US for filming this week.

by Anonymousreply 151December 4, 2022 7:30 PM

Joe and Kit are more recognizable than Bash to the general audience so if she recognized Bash she would have recognized Joe and Kit. I think she was on the look-out for all three because of the "1/3" part of her tweet. Maybe Bash has something to do in England, maybe Joe has to head to the US to work on CoC, maybe Joe and Kit are going to keep doing promo together up until the Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 152December 4, 2022 7:35 PM

R152 I’d be super surprised to see him go back to the UK so fast; he could at least hang around to sight see. I would guess either going to LA ahead of the other two or Argentina ahead of the other two

by Anonymousreply 153December 4, 2022 7:38 PM

R152 Yeah, that's why I'm assuming they weren't in the same place. But I'm not exactly sure that doesn't mean they weren't at the airport. Seems like they fit in a lot of promotion this morning, so not sure what else they could be doing in Brazil. I doubt they are going to do promo for another week. At least I hope not. Sounds horrific.

by Anonymousreply 154December 4, 2022 7:41 PM

I have a few ideas of reasons Bash could have been at the airport without Joe and Kit. 1. He was meeting someone flying in. Maybe Maia. 2. He has an audition or something in LA and had to fly there ahead of Joe. 3. They’re meeting up with other friends somewhere before the Emmy’s next weekend and Bash is flying out to meet their other friends earlier because he isn’t need for PR stuff in Brazil.

I seriously doubt Bash is flying back to the UK.

by Anonymousreply 155December 4, 2022 7:55 PM

Maia's out partying at a concert. She was for sure not at the airport

I'm sure they'll show up somewhere soon. I think Joe and Kit must be done with all the promo work in Brazil anyway

by Anonymousreply 156December 4, 2022 8:05 PM

Well, Joe's online right now since he just liked the Netflix brazil IG post and posted a story saying he was scared to take those pics

by Anonymousreply 157December 4, 2022 8:23 PM

R157 poor Joe. Fear of heights and vertigo are both really hard. Still so funny how fully Netflix Brazil leaned into the Nick and Charlie recreations

by Anonymousreply 158December 4, 2022 8:35 PM

I just had another idea about why Bash was seen alone at the airport, that now seems by far the most likely. They arrived separately. Bash would have been coming from their hotel, likely with all their luggage. And Joe and Kit would be dropped off at the airport separately when they finished their pr stuff. They are still most likely flying together.

by Anonymousreply 159December 4, 2022 9:05 PM

So Bash went all the way to Brazil for what? To walk around a park and drink coconut water?

That's some serious shit. He should look into it.

by Anonymousreply 160December 4, 2022 10:38 PM

It's called being in love R160

by Anonymousreply 161December 4, 2022 10:41 PM

Joe's going back to London. So makes the whole Brazil trip even funnier

by Anonymousreply 162December 4, 2022 11:10 PM

Bash really couldn’t bear to be 2 days away from his man. It’s funny that joebash are the real life nick and charlie.

by Anonymousreply 163December 4, 2022 11:16 PM

I'm assuming they didn't take 84 years to fuck though

by Anonymousreply 164December 4, 2022 11:16 PM

The real life Nick and Charlie in that they're two guys in a relationships and that's where the similarities end? I saw someone say that on Twitter as well and don't get the comparison at all.

by Anonymousreply 165December 4, 2022 11:19 PM

R165 I think personalities are very different but a lot of the little mannerisms Alice wrote in are similar. Nick carrying Charlie around all the time, Charlie stealing his jumpers and clothes, very outgoing friendly boyfriend and more reserved snarky boyfriend. I think Joe is probably pretty similar to Charlie if more snarky (the cast almost all said he was most similar to his character), but aside from being super head over heels for his boyfriend and sociable and well liked I agree Nick and Bash aren’t too similar

by Anonymousreply 166December 4, 2022 11:28 PM

Joe at the airport

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 4, 2022 11:28 PM

Bash at the airport:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 5, 2022 3:59 AM

Bash spotted sans Joe boarding plane from Brasil, was by himself.

by Anonymousreply 169December 5, 2022 6:53 AM

I reckon he’s come back to the UK whilst Joe has gone to Atlanta then. Would be pretty boring for him to just hang around whilst Joe goes off to set each day.

by Anonymousreply 170December 5, 2022 7:06 AM

he might’ve been with a woman, but definitely not joe or kit, he seems to be talking to someone as he boards but their slightly obscured

by Anonymousreply 171December 5, 2022 7:12 AM

R161 I'll just put it down to age and leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 172December 5, 2022 7:25 AM

Random ig story from connor a year ago today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 5, 2022 7:46 AM

New HS thread

Contrasts on two threads in a row that reached 600

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 5, 2022 7:58 AM

Confirmed by a Brazilian fan who met all 3 at the airport they all were on separate flights . Joe has to be heading to Atlanta, Bash to UK and Kit?

by Anonymousreply 175December 5, 2022 7:59 AM

Oh you mean the Bash hating stalker dressed like Charlie was wrong and Joe didn't have to wait on an empty plane for three hours waiting for Kit? I'm shocked. Seems like Kit boarded around 4am. Can't be going to London. I'd guess Argentina or LA.

There was an Atlanta flight an hour before the UK one. I'm assuming that's where Joe is going.

by Anonymousreply 176December 5, 2022 8:04 AM

He’s so hot. Makes some sense he wouldn’t go with Joe - honestly I doubt it’s even because of boredom (as he just hung around a con center for a day for Joe, hanging around Atlanta to see him in the evenings wouldn’t be a stretch) but more because Joe probably doesn’t want his first impression on the job to be a 19 year old dragging his boyfriend everywhere. Best to go make a good impression himself and then when Bash inevitably comes to stay with him for whatever length of time he’s already built up a good, professional reputation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 5, 2022 8:25 AM

Filming isn't long and then Joe gets a vacation for the holidays. More than likely I do expect Bash will still come to the Emmy's

R117 He's so nice to take a pic. Looks exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 178December 5, 2022 8:41 AM

Don’t ever want to hear Alice’s bitching and moaning against given the extent of her job is converting a pre written graphic novel to the screen for which she gets months off a year and a hefty paycheck. Meanwhile her teenage lead is doing filming in England to promo in South America to filming or rehearsals for a different show in the States with literally 0 days off. Obviously these are all amazing opportunities for Joe but I have no idea how he’s not exhausted

by Anonymousreply 179December 5, 2022 9:03 AM

Bash went to Brazil to be with his boyfriend for two days, before potentially a long separation, I wonder how they’ve planned the long distance relationship for the next 5-6 months?

by Anonymousreply 180December 5, 2022 9:04 AM

I think that will very much depend on how much Joe is filming, whilst he is the male lead, it’s not clear how big his role will actually be

by Anonymousreply 181December 5, 2022 9:11 AM

Lots of flying I'm assuming. And the show seems female focused, so it's possible his part isn't huge.

by Anonymousreply 182December 5, 2022 9:12 AM

Of all the bs that i read on the hs thread, referring to Bash as a "trophy boyfriend", takes the cake! 🍰🤡

by Anonymousreply 183December 5, 2022 9:12 AM

He lloks so nice talking to fans eventhough he is probably tired

by Anonymousreply 184December 5, 2022 9:18 AM

It's just joking around, which I know you are allergic to. Don't take it seriously. Everyone likes Joe and Bash. Also glad to see Joe stole some Bash clothes for his trip so he won't be truly alone.

by Anonymousreply 185December 5, 2022 9:18 AM

I’m not sure I truly understand it, but, if he’s prepared to do 2 x 14 hour flights just to spend a couple of days together, I think they’ll figure it out just fine.

by Anonymousreply 186December 5, 2022 9:21 AM

Are we all assuming that Bash just isn't going to book a job while Joe is filming?

by Anonymousreply 187December 5, 2022 9:28 AM

R187 Not at all. It's very possible he's already got something coming up. Not sure when his movie comes out, so he'll have that to promote as well

by Anonymousreply 188December 5, 2022 9:29 AM

R187 my guess is he’ll be with joe around other commitments. He’s hardly going to refuse to work for months and I’m sure he’ll have his HTDBW promo and possibly premiere. Atlanta is a major hub and Bash is minted so if he needed to fly back for an audition or work there are generally 3+ direct flights a day. I’d guess they’ll spend a lot of time together work and life permitting but not the full 5 or so months. Of course this is also presuming joe is there the full time which may not be the case

by Anonymousreply 189December 5, 2022 9:30 AM

So what if he was a trophy boyfriend. He’s still winning. His life would still be more eventful than our loser asses.

by Anonymousreply 190December 5, 2022 9:39 AM

R185 it's not funny it's degrading but i'm glad you all had a good laugh at his expense.

by Anonymousreply 191December 5, 2022 9:51 AM

R183 Not going to lie, you threw me for a loop. I thought you would have been angrier about the Joe and Kit photoshoot and was expecting a rant about heart eyes or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 192December 5, 2022 10:00 AM

R191 Trophy boyfriend Bash or sugar daddy Bash is funny.

R192 Same! I expected more...

by Anonymousreply 193December 5, 2022 10:05 AM

Bash going from the prince that saved Cinderella from the IOM to Joe’s trophy boyfriend on here is real character development.

by Anonymousreply 194December 5, 2022 10:08 AM

R192 🤣 nah, i'm used to their shitshows by now!

by Anonymousreply 195December 5, 2022 10:09 AM

R194 Seems like that would make a good movie.

by Anonymousreply 196December 5, 2022 10:12 AM

[quote] Bash going from the prince that saved Cinderella from the IOM to Joe’s trophy boyfriend on here is real character development.

IKR!? What the fucking fuck!?

by Anonymousreply 197December 5, 2022 10:14 AM

He’s the one who called joe ‘HRH prince dickhead’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 5, 2022 10:15 AM

That always cracks me up, I would have thought if either of them got that nickname it would have been Bash. Joe has 0 similarities to Henry from RWRB.

by Anonymousreply 199December 5, 2022 10:19 AM

R191 You need to get acquainted with a sense of humour this might be the wrong place for you.

Anyway I thought it was Joe who was Bash’s trophy boyfriend now? Or do they swap roles depending on who’s working at the time?

by Anonymousreply 200December 5, 2022 11:31 AM

Damn, no rest at all for Joe. Amazing opportunities for him though, he’s teed up for a hell of a career

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201December 5, 2022 1:42 PM

Isn’t it Bash’s birthday soon? Wonder if he’ll be back for that, I assume they get some sort of break for Christmas

by Anonymousreply 202December 5, 2022 1:48 PM

R202 while the above says “filming” and I guess that’s possible, I’d wager it’s more likely this is a prep week that involves some filming. For instance they need to fit costumes, then get them on screen and do colour balance, then check what makeup and hair is needed to look natural and appropriate on screen. That plus some minor on camera blocking would all technically be “filming” but not actively doing takes that will go in the show. I think doing that this week and maybe next week (unsure) makes sense; it gives wardrobe, makeup, and other crew a few weeks to finish pulling everything together before filming officially starts. Given they do everything together I think Obviously unless one of them has unavoidable conflicts they’ll do everything they can to be together for birthdays, valentines, each others’ premieres, anniversary, etc.

by Anonymousreply 203December 5, 2022 1:53 PM

His bday is the 16th. Apparently they are just filming for a short time before going back the first of the year. And R203 is probably correct.

by Anonymousreply 204December 5, 2022 2:06 PM

This is more a general warning since I know they got that particular bit of information from another more reputable source, but the account linked at r201 mostly posts bullshit and isn't worth following to keep track of Marvel stuff.

by Anonymousreply 205December 5, 2022 2:23 PM

R205 is there a better marvel leaks/info account?

by Anonymousreply 206December 5, 2022 2:28 PM

R204 Yes my understanding is that filming as such doesn’t start until the New Year and this is a prep week or two.

I would hope he’s finished by the Emmys so can head back with the others for Bash’s birthday and a proper rest over the festive period before full time production starts and they have to start living around their separate work schedules for a few months

by Anonymousreply 207December 5, 2022 2:35 PM

R206 I would recommend the MarvelStudiosSpoilers subreddit. They compile rumors and leaks and the mods have their own sources. I think it's also good that there are discussions under each post because people talk through the leaks and rumors and it helps with vetting accuracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208December 5, 2022 2:50 PM

R208 cool thanks!

by Anonymousreply 209December 5, 2022 2:55 PM

Guess a couple fans saw them that night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 5, 2022 5:01 PM

Another. Joe and Kit pics too from dioserpretzel and _leomilani on IG

Bash has amazing eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 5, 2022 5:04 PM

Joe’s little IG story is cute. Misses his man already

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212December 5, 2022 5:08 PM

Joes posting stories of the trip on IG, including Bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 5, 2022 5:08 PM

Why'd the HS thread get deleted. Rude.

by Anonymousreply 214December 5, 2022 5:40 PM

Down to just the Bash thread again. Dangerous

by Anonymousreply 215December 5, 2022 5:41 PM

There's a Kit is bisexual thread that hasn't been deleted

Just try to make another when the mod is less pissy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216December 5, 2022 5:43 PM

R213 Joe posting Bash twice today and hasn't been a day. In a week he might actually share all the pictures he'd taken the last 6 months

by Anonymousreply 217December 5, 2022 5:46 PM

So with Joe and Will presenting at the Emmys obviously they are attending, which of the other cast and crew will make the trip do we think?

by Anonymousreply 218December 5, 2022 6:38 PM

Yaz and Kit obviously. I still expect Bash to go. Alice of course. Probably Patrick.

by Anonymousreply 219December 5, 2022 6:41 PM

Quite a small venue comparatively, only 1400 seats, so don’t think it’s going to be the whole cast

by Anonymousreply 220December 5, 2022 6:45 PM

If it's a small venue then Bash might not get to go

by Anonymousreply 221December 5, 2022 6:49 PM

At The Fashion Awards 2022

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222December 5, 2022 6:58 PM

He’s so hot but I hate that shirt. Do love a nipslip opportunity though

by Anonymousreply 223December 5, 2022 7:03 PM

It’s not a perfect look but I do like it better than his last couple of red carpets.

by Anonymousreply 224December 5, 2022 7:05 PM

Do these people never sleep?!

by Anonymousreply 225December 5, 2022 7:07 PM

I like the fit. I wish they'd lay off the makeup. He doesn't need it

And I want to see his nipples

by Anonymousreply 226December 5, 2022 7:07 PM

If the venue is small to the point of it just being nominees and a plus one, I wonder if Joe would take his mum before he takes Bash.

by Anonymousreply 227December 5, 2022 7:09 PM

R227 obviously I have no idea, but I will say I think the immediate s1 cast and the producers would all have the chance to go. It’s just up to Netflix if they want to send them. The days are split, so craft the first day (2 awards nommed) and the rest day two (7 awards nommed). I think there’s a decent chance given it was the second mostly highly nominated show, it could swing 20 or 25 spots even at a small venue. Even failing the Emmys offering to let them all come, Presuming each nomination comes with three slots (for both a plus one and producer or PR person etc) that means the acting day alone could have 21 spots. The “main cast” at the NTAs was 11 people; Alice, Patrick, euros, and then 7 other floating slots for various producers and plus ones.

Watch me be completely wrong and it just be the nominees (minus Olivia Coleman) but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a substantial amount of the cast there

by Anonymousreply 228December 5, 2022 7:30 PM

I’m surprised Yaz isn’t at the fashion awards, unless she is and I just haven’t seen photos

by Anonymousreply 229December 5, 2022 7:33 PM

Oh no, my mistake, found her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 5, 2022 7:36 PM

Yaz looks good. And she is there with Harris reed. Don't know if he was her stylist but looks like both bash and Yaz has befriended A List stylists.

by Anonymousreply 231December 5, 2022 7:48 PM

Who's betting Yaz will post photos of herself at the event on her stories, but not Bash?

by Anonymousreply 232December 5, 2022 8:05 PM

Eyeliner, nipples, and a peek of the happy trail. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 233December 5, 2022 8:12 PM

Will she even say hi to Bash at this rate? (Kidding.)

by Anonymousreply 234December 5, 2022 8:14 PM

Bash is stunning in that outfit and how he can look that good on a double dose of jet lag is beyond me. The immortality of youth

As for the Emmys as we seem to have lost the Heartstopper thread does anyone else think there’s a possibility Kit can’t go and that’s why Will is presenting with Joe?

It just seems Kit and Joe would be the obvious pairing for everyone from a PR perspective and I’m assuming that’s how these things usually work, and Will or Yaz would be the obvious choice as understudy if one of the leads aren’t there

by Anonymousreply 235December 5, 2022 8:17 PM

R235 my guess is Joe and Will are presenting while Kit and Yaz will win.

by Anonymousreply 236December 5, 2022 8:18 PM

Hmm. (This is the set decorator on HS.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 5, 2022 8:22 PM

R236 I wonder if they’d make it QUITE that obvious? Agree kit winning and Yaz winning is more likely that Joe and Will but would be a weird “backup prize” to give them.

by Anonymousreply 238December 5, 2022 8:24 PM

R235 I can’t see him not going. The only reason he would have is a work conflict, and any production would give him off for the Emmys. Plus, it’s his first major nomination. I cannot imagine any of them missing.

by Anonymousreply 239December 5, 2022 8:26 PM

R235 I can't imagine Kit not going

And someone can try to make another HS thread. I made the one that got deleted so I don't want to force the issue and get a time out. Don't see why it was deleted. Threads haven't even been paywalled lately before reaching 600 posts

by Anonymousreply 240December 5, 2022 8:26 PM

I think I said this in the now-deleted HS thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kit was offered an award presenting role but turned it down because he gets so nervous public speaking.

by Anonymousreply 241December 5, 2022 8:27 PM

R232 To be fair to her, it's not like they even went together so no reason to mention him really

And she won't

This pic is nice and HD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 5, 2022 8:29 PM

Was Bel priestly famous before heartstopper?

by Anonymousreply 243December 5, 2022 8:30 PM

Not famous per se r243 but she had a good social media following on tiktok

by Anonymousreply 244December 5, 2022 8:31 PM

R243 she's an influencer

by Anonymousreply 245December 5, 2022 8:32 PM

There are a lot of influencers (love island, etc) people there. Bel being there could’ve happened pre HS casting

by Anonymousreply 246December 5, 2022 8:36 PM

A new angle of Joe entering and of bash running on stage. He really just sprinted right for Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247December 5, 2022 8:45 PM

I can't bring myself to watch Bash's entrance from a different angle because of the secondhand embarrassment I get from the host and Bash pseudo hug thing. Joe and Kit entering and losing it at the effects for the entrance is so funny.

by Anonymousreply 248December 5, 2022 9:01 PM

Looks like the wrap party for season 2 was tonight. Obviously MIA were Bash, Joe, Kit, Yaz. Looks like Cori and Kizzy were there. Funny that the two leads missed it.

by Anonymousreply 249December 5, 2022 10:48 PM

New HS thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 5, 2022 10:50 PM

R249 haven’t seen Will there either. Obviously they can’t plan everything around the whole cast but something the main 4 and bash would miss is a weird choice.

Bash looks super hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251December 5, 2022 10:52 PM

That's a very sad wrap party. They can't wait for everyone to actually go? Or least some of them

by Anonymousreply 252December 5, 2022 11:02 PM

In my experience wrap parties are mostly for the crew, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 253December 5, 2022 11:11 PM

New thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 7, 2022 1:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!