Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Continue here

by Anonymousreply 600December 5, 2022 7:39 AM

Continuing on from the last thread - even if the boys didn’t know this would be public, Kit has seemed more comfortable embracing queer, bi, and our community recently. This was definitely filmed after his coming out (people pinpointed Joe likely wearing the same shirt out with Bash’s sister last weekend, but even if that’s a coincidence it’s after he cut his hair) and I think it seems like for now at least Kit wants the experience and discussion of “queerbaiting” behind him while embracing the community.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2022 6:45 PM

The person said the interview was very recent, so I'm guessing it was within the last couple days

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2022 6:48 PM

Can someone share the picture with Bash’s sister? I don’t recognize this shirt as one I’ve seen Joe wear before. And I don’t remember seeing a recent picture of Joe with Steph.

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2022 6:54 PM

R3 some screenshots from the video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2022 6:59 PM

They’re definitely Joe’s bony fingers, literally 0 body fat

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2022 7:03 PM

Bringing over the panel from the last thread, let's see if it's still up by the end of the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2022 7:11 PM

R6 Thanks! I’ve downloaded it cos I have a feeling it’ll disappear at some point.

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2022 7:11 PM

Didn't know Bash's hands were that beefy

This whole interview thing sounds like some CCA member leaked it from a netflix email. The person who actually did the interview didn't post it I guess she didn't get yelled at since it's not removed yet though. Or Netflix doesn't want to piss off someone who could vote for them. Don't really think it was supposed to be a public interview.

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2022 7:14 PM

R5 I do feel it's probably them, just not sure it's the same shirt. That shirt seems more brown than black. Though the color is off in both videos so hard to judge. The interview was filmed recently so even if it wasn't public I don't think they said anything they wouldn't want public.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2022 7:27 PM

R4 What video is that? Are they suppose to be eating or playing with their phones?

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2022 3:35 AM

Voiceover work, but he’s good at it and it’s quickly done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 6:07 AM

He's done it already and it's been released. Hell of a cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 6:10 AM

Who does he voice?

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2022 6:20 AM

How does Kit find the time to do all this extra work, on top of filming!?

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2022 7:00 AM

R11 It's also smart career-wise. He has a bright future ahead of him, but there are no guarantees in show business. Very few actors continuously get steady work throughout the whole span of their career. There are often peaks and valleys for most working actors. One year you're a hot commodity, the next you're an afterthought.

Voiceover work can provide that steady work for actors who are going through a dry spell in their career. It's a good fall-back. However, because of this, I'm noticing it's getting harder to break into voice work as more mainstream actors flood into the business. Back in the 80s and 90s, live actors rarely worked in voiceover and vice versa. They were seen as two different industries, much like TV and Movies were more segregated back in the day.

Nowadays landing a voiceover in a Disney or Pixar film is almost as coveted by an actor as getting a lead role in a major live action film. If the film is successful and becomes a classic, you become immortalized by the character you play, future generations will continue to view your work, you get royalties for use of your voice and merchandising in the theme parks, etc., etc. It's a sweet gig for the lucky few. Nobody John Ratzenberger from Cheers makes his entire living now just starring in Pixar films because he was in Toy Story long ago and became friends with the producers. So they just keep employing him.

Kit is smart by getting his foot in the door now and building a solid voiceover portfolio. If ever the live acting dries up, he might have other options to stay in the business.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2022 7:11 AM

R13 Noah Claypole, according to Audible. Quite an all-star cast! He seems to like voiceover work - not sure where he finds the time for all this though.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2022 7:49 AM

Ooh, he plays a sort of villain - might have to give it a listen. He’s the guy at the funeral business who keeps calling Oliver ‘Workhouse’.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2022 7:52 AM

Smart of Kit to keep going with the voiceover work. Bash also has some experience with it (I think did 2 films and an episode of TV animated); good work where you can get it. Would be very interested to see Joe do some. I really really like his voice, both tone and accent, but it’s less “neutral” or standard London English accent than Bash or Kit

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2022 10:08 AM

Kit is in this towards the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2022 11:26 AM

Longer video, Kit has his LA injuries so this was filmed in the summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2022 11:32 AM

I believe this is new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2022 11:34 AM

[quote] LA injuries

Still can't believe that happen. LA Kit was funny. Randomly beat up, blood on his shirt, sunburn.

I'll take a listen to this. He has a nice voice.

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2022 11:54 AM

Kit’s comment on internet trolls in R20 video is so very appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2022 12:18 PM

R20 They seemed to forget Kit was there after question 2 of 8, haha.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2022 12:19 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2022 4:32 PM

R25 that’s a nice pic of both of them. Joe is so insanely thin

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2022 4:34 PM

R25 Nice - that's gotta be Nick and Charlie outfit sneak peeks, right? No way Kit's wearing shorts in winter. Looks like it might be a 'Charlie's wearing Nick's oversized jumper' thing too, which is cute.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2022 4:42 PM

R27 Yep. The torn jeans and oversized (stolen) jumper are pure Charlie, the long socks/Vans with athletic shorts and a t-shirt are pure Nick.

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2022 4:45 PM

Joe's looking gorgeous in that Charlie spring hair

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2022 4:45 PM

I really hope he keeps it longer when they wrap, he looks amazing

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2022 5:06 PM

Marvel might cut a bit off the sides for Wiccan.

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2022 5:10 PM

I hope marvel keeps it relatively long - it suits him way more and honestly will diminish at least one source of the online looks based hate (his ears)

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2022 5:19 PM

I actually think it looks a bit more trimmed round his ears there compared to, for example, how long it was at the convention. Maybe he had a trim part way through filming cos it was getting a bit too long. Agree that it really suits him long though.

by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2022 5:26 PM

R33 I agree, it looks like they shaped it for the show.

Unrelated, but it has to be so strange for Kit that so much of what he says gets picked up by the media, I've seen 4 outlets so far cover his comments about bisexual representation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2022 5:38 PM

R34 it gets picked up by the media because it gets picked up by the fans. It’s also why so little of what Joe says gets picked up by other outlets, because fans treat him like a side character and not a lead. For instance the GQ thing - other outlets reported solely the “don’t speculate on dating” thing and not the body dysmorphia as the former is all the fanbase discussed (to Shit on people who discussed joe and bash); meanwhile a bunch of Kit’s quotes got turned into articles.

Not saying this to turn it into a competition of who gets more hate, by the way - I like both of them a lot and think they’re good and thoughtful interviewers. But the specific kit anecdotes that get picked up and the fact that it happens so much more than with joe is legitimately a result of fanbase preference .

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2022 5:51 PM

I just noticed that Leila follows Joe, Kit, Tobie, and Bash's finstas now. Bradley's still at 0 finstas.

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2022 5:51 PM

Bradley is obnoxious

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2022 5:54 PM

Also shout out to Leila, she makes it easy to find other cast finstas. Yaz is tastethetransflag and Cori is _cobrownies_.

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2022 5:55 PM

The show hasn’t wrapped yet, wonder when they’ll be done? I’m guessing end of the week?

by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2022 6:01 PM

Alice didn't really say it hadn't wrapped exactly. If it hasn't, this would be the last week I'm assuming.

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2022 6:05 PM

R40 Not basing it on what Alice said, one of the makeup artists posted from the show’s makeup trailer earlier today and posted from the set yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2022 6:06 PM

Somebody who clearly does a bit of socials stalking mentioned that Leila and Bradley unfollowed Maia at the same time a couple of days ago. No idea if that’s true or not, and if they were following her in the first place but the rest of the cast still follow her.

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2022 6:08 PM

It always surprises me how clueless some of the fans are. Why would Kit have needed to go to LA for an Audible UK production? Does this person think they flew out all of these British actors for a 3 minute promo video? This same person seems really confused by Joe's slides in the set picture, like actors don't commonly wear slides and slippers in between takes. Kit's wearing his own jacket, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2022 6:08 PM

R42 I'm guessing they followed her after the Disney trip and unfollowed when they realized she wasn't going to follow them back. I think the only new people Maia followed after that trip were Kizzy, Cori, and Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2022 6:10 PM

Yeah, I'm assuming she didn't follow back so they saved themselves the embarrassment.

R43 He went for other reasons obviously, including to go have fun and wreck himself randomly in the streets of LA. He did say it was a work trip I'm pretty sure. HS fans aren't the brightest in the world. These people thought Joe and Kit were sharing jackets before they saw everyone had the same ugly puffy jacket in Paris since it's just what actors wear while out in the cold between takes.

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2022 6:17 PM

[quote]wreck himself randomly in the streets of LA

Will never not be funny how he went back to the UK beat the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2022 6:21 PM

R45 Very true. It's always the same handfuls of fans being morons, too. That Alex guy, the NJ Kerley weirdo, that group of LATAM fans that keeps pushing weird conspiracy theories about relationships, the groups of fraus that are overly invested in Joe/Kit and Joe/Bash, etc.

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2022 6:25 PM

R46 Haha, multiple people asked him what the heck happened in the Twitter Q&A, so I'm hoping we finally get an answer! Although the fact that he hasn't mentioned it yet (and gave a jokey/pretend answer to Baby Queen when she asked) may mean that he's kinda embarrassed about it and doesn't wanna say.

by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2022 6:26 PM

I think he either fell and ate shit on a hike or fell and ate shit while on a scooter.

by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2022 6:30 PM

Seems like he fell and ate shit multiple times regardless

by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2022 6:35 PM

R35 I think that's definitely part of it. I also think that Kit stuff gets a good amount of traffic online beyond the fanbase. The Deadline article on the Oliver Twist podcast featured a picture of Kit and his name in the lede despite him playing a minor character. Comments about Kit made by other celebrities get picked up as well. The Lee Pace and Chris Colfer comments were picked up despite them getting little to no traction among the fandom. Kit's coming out tweet got a million likes. And so on and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2022 6:37 PM

People who are hoping that Joe gets more attention for S2 are probably going to be disappointed since most of the talk is still going to be about Kit, bisexual rep and his coming out. Maybe by S3 netflix/alice will let Joe talk about Charlie's issues, but I doubt he'll get to say much because spoooilers

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2022 6:41 PM

If they don’t let Joe talk about Charlie’s mental health struggles extensively, I swear to God…

At least he has Marvel, though there’s so much secrecy that I don’t even know what to expect there.

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2022 6:44 PM

I highly doubt the press around S2 is going to be noticeably focused on Kit more than Joe - there's quite a lot of talk on social media about Charlie's mental health storylines in S2 and he's almost certainly got the meatiest storylines this time around.

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2022 6:52 PM

It looks like Heartstopper S2 and Agatha will come out next year almost back to back so Joe is going to be everywhere next year. Netflix truly increased their marketing investment for Young royals S2 so I think they will go all out for HS2,I mean they are already planning Q&A videos almost a year ahead.

by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2022 6:53 PM

Maia was already in LA for the PLL premiere right before Kit so my guess is he was there for ACCGTTAT chemistry read, as well as a little fun.

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2022 6:55 PM

R54 I think people are conflating the focus of the press with the focus of the fans. Joe and Kit carried the first season's press pretty evenly and they're both really mindful of making sure that the other gets time and attention in joint interviews.

by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2022 6:56 PM

Do we think the Netflix Twitter Q&A cast video is going to be released soon, or saved for the S2 press next year?

by Anonymousreply 58November 30, 2022 7:01 PM

I think sooner rather than later. The cast has been pretty good at staying in the news cycle (both for better or for worse) and I think that video'll be part of Netflix's effort to sustain interest until season two.

by Anonymousreply 59November 30, 2022 7:03 PM

I hope Alice did a great script for the show because S2 will either kill it or help them finally break into the US to become mainstream. Netflix seems really willingly to increase their marketing budget for them and they already have an established fandom so I hope it’s the best writing she’s ever done.

by Anonymousreply 60November 30, 2022 7:08 PM

R52 to be honest, by the time S2 comes out his coming out will be old news. Agree with others that the interviews themselves will continue to be evenly split time wise but I do think Joe will get some more interesting and nuanced questions now that Charlie has a more developed storyline. I do think media outlets will probably reprint stuff Joe says a bit more in an effort to get marvel fans to read it, though.

by Anonymousreply 61November 30, 2022 7:09 PM

Do we know when S2 is coming out? I thought it was spring 2023 but by the sounds of some of these comments it’s later.

by Anonymousreply 62November 30, 2022 7:22 PM

There's been no indication of a timeline but I would be surprised if Netflix doesn't drop it in the spring. If they prioritize it, it could have a quick turnaround in post. It would make sense to release in the spring and have the cast shooting season three in the fall again.

by Anonymousreply 63November 30, 2022 7:24 PM

I wouldn’t be shocked to see it drop mid summer, end of June or early July. Time enough to edit it but can also have Joe back in the UK for the few weeks leading up to promote it, do interviews, etc. then gives them time in the fall to film s3 before joe has obligations to go promote Agatha.

by Anonymousreply 64November 30, 2022 7:28 PM

I could see them going for a June release to tie in with Pride month.

by Anonymousreply 65November 30, 2022 7:32 PM

That one random article that somehow found out the date that S2 filming started said it would be an April release, but that still feels a bit soon to me - that would be a five month turnaround rather than the ten month turnaround of season 1.

by Anonymousreply 66November 30, 2022 7:37 PM

R66 that would be tight and Joe would likely have no time to promote it - I suppose he could fit in zoom interviews or something but hardly the vibe or in person banter they’d want. I think a pride month release or just after pride month (with them using pride as a form of promo again) as r65 suggested would make sense.

by Anonymousreply 67November 30, 2022 8:01 PM

Alice posted or commented in December 2021 to say she had handed it over to Netflix so it took roughly 6 months post wrapping to edit etc, but, that could probably be quicker this time as more experience etc assuming she is quite heavily involved in the editing

by Anonymousreply 68November 30, 2022 8:19 PM

We’ll see if this winds up being true or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 1, 2022 2:07 AM

Because inevitably someone here will try to make it about her, Maia's still in Argentina so this is likely for work. I wonder what he's doing?

by Anonymousreply 70December 1, 2022 2:10 AM

Fascinating. Good for him if so. The whole cast really but he and Joe especially are really making moves. I do think they both have an “it” factor and hope they’re both as successful / big as they want to be long term

by Anonymousreply 71December 1, 2022 2:21 AM

R70 Flying in for the Emmys? Aren't they next week? If so, he's probably getting there a week early to settle in and prep. I'm sure there might be some press and interviews to be done beforehand. Plus, maybe some site seeing with the HS cast or his family (if he brought them as guests)?

by Anonymousreply 72December 1, 2022 4:48 AM

R69

Wow that was quick, i wonder how long it will take for the twitter crazys to start with the drama. If he is spotted elsewhere by other people i guess we will know if its true or not.

If they are already traveling I am assuming that they are wrapped already maybe? If that is the case, I wonder of Joe will be part of the people who will start to film Agatha in December?

by Anonymousreply 73December 1, 2022 5:41 AM

Where's Creepy Matt when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 74December 1, 2022 6:15 AM

Probably in the bushes outside LAX

by Anonymousreply 75December 1, 2022 6:19 AM

R74 R75

Give it a couple hours, by the time i wake up tomorrow i am sure that he will have commented already

by Anonymousreply 76December 1, 2022 6:23 AM

R69 Wow, that’s interesting - hopefully he’s actually finished filming and it isn’t a quick work related trip and then he has to rush back home. I did hope they’d do some sort of ‘we’ve wrapped!’ post on socials, but maybe that’s to come. Maybe Joe has a few bits left to film and then they’re all done? Didn’t one of the crew say they’d be available from 2nd Dec (tomorrow)?

It seems a bit too early to fly out for the Emmys - I’m guessing he’s tagging something else work related on and the other cast will join him later. Would be cool if he was just taking a little holiday there though cos he must be shattered by this point.

Also there’s the wrap party that Rhys mentioned…

by Anonymousreply 77December 1, 2022 7:42 AM

The Heartstopper cinematographer posted a story to her insta that said ‘last week of 12 weeks’, potentially the cast has wrapped, esp if that sighting was actually Kit in LA, I expect we’ll hear joes on route too to start filming

by Anonymousreply 78December 1, 2022 8:08 AM

I wouldn’t be surprised if the wrap party ends up being mostly crew and the more supporting actors/extras.

by Anonymousreply 79December 1, 2022 8:11 AM

I sort of hope that Joe isn’t needed for this initial bit of Agatha filming cos he must be shattered too, after 12 weeks of long filming days. When I’ve done some extra/supporting artist work, that’s usually just one or two days but I’m still fairly exhausted by the end of a 12-16 hour day. And I’m just in the background.

by Anonymousreply 80December 1, 2022 8:13 AM

Joe's the male lead, but he's the male lead in a female-centric show so I don't expect he'll be working the entire shoot time. Which is good for him in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 81December 1, 2022 8:48 AM

R79 Our favorite guy Rhys made it sound like the party wasn't for awhile. Maybe they'll have it well after filming is over. Even if Joe does have to film for Agatha, he'll have a couple weeks off for the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2022 11:07 AM

R82 Yeah true, and they might be waiting until after the Emmys if quite a few of the cast go.

by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2022 11:27 AM

The wrap party being post Emmys would make sense it would also mean any early Wanda related obligations for Joe would be finished and they will all be back in the UK for the holidays. They could also make it a bit of a joint Emmys and festive celebration too

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2022 11:44 AM

The Kit LA sighting (potential) doesn’t seem to have spread yet - can’t see any of the main accounts talking about it on Twitter, and even Matt hasn’t pounced yet.

by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2022 12:12 PM

R86

give it some time, it will. that or the lurkers from twt haven’t checked the forum yet

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2022 12:17 PM

It's early morning in the US. They'll find it, boost it and then say don't bother him when you see him while reposting any pictures they find of him

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2022 12:23 PM

Sadly the chances of Joe (with or without Bash) being spotted seem slimmer; Atlanta is obviously smaller than LA and I’d guess they’re filming and he’s staying outside the city proper

by Anonymousreply 88December 1, 2022 12:44 PM

I hope we have some fun insta stories posted by Joe and Kit around the Emmys but they’re both so inactive now so probably not. And I expect Kit has learned to not give away his location on this trip.

by Anonymousreply 89December 1, 2022 12:45 PM

This is random, but I was extremely, extremely bored and I think I figured out how Kit knows Beth. It's through their mums. They both work in marketing (at one point worked for the same marketing company) and Kit follows Beth's mum on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 90December 1, 2022 1:09 PM

‘Extremely, extremely bored’… Matt?

by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2022 1:39 PM

they are starting to find that tweet, matts comment in 3,2,1

by Anonymousreply 92December 1, 2022 2:12 PM

I was searching Kit's name to see if more people picked up on him being in LA and found out Jessup deleted his Twitter account, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 1, 2022 3:11 PM

A few cute photos from Brad - seems those four are quite close. Kit commented, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 1, 2022 3:16 PM

R94 bash and Joe liked it back to back I presume within a few min of it being posted (I saw it 5 min later and they’d both liked it). Putting rumours of them hating Brad to rest perhaps

by Anonymousreply 95December 1, 2022 3:18 PM

Kit’s up early, commented around 7 am LA time.

by Anonymousreply 96December 1, 2022 3:19 PM

Are these very recent photos? Curious they’re still on set and the main cast have wrapped. Maybe they needed to let Joe and Kit wrap earlier to travel to the US?

by Anonymousreply 97December 1, 2022 3:25 PM

R97 I think they’re from a couple of days ago, I vaguely remember seeing them in their Stories before this.

by Anonymousreply 98December 1, 2022 3:26 PM

MCU event in Brazil is today too. Not sure if they'll announce anything related to Agatha though

I find it hard to believe Brad's role is big enough to still be filming.

by Anonymousreply 99December 1, 2022 3:27 PM

The MCU event today will most likely hype up things coming up imminently (so Antman, Loki S2, Guardians 3, etc.). I wouldn't expect Agatha stuff until San Diego Comic-Con.

by Anonymousreply 100December 1, 2022 3:30 PM

R98 You are correct. They aren't new

Tobie's gotten thin too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 1, 2022 3:30 PM

I don’t think the pictures Brad posted were from set. This group seems to hangout together off set a lot.

Also it seems like most of the cast wrapped a while ago and it’s only been Joe and Kit working. But none of the supporting cast have been posting “that’s a wrap” posts. Probably because the fans overreacted so much. I’m still hoping we’ll get something when the whole show wraps. But if that was yesterday, maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 102December 1, 2022 3:33 PM

tbh the whole wrapping of S2 is probably not a huge moment since they'll all be back in a year to film again. It's not like S1 where they didn't know if the show would be successful and it could have been the end of everything. I think Alice will post something while complaining about how tired she is though.

by Anonymousreply 103December 1, 2022 3:38 PM

I think the pictures were from the set, Leila has hair clips holding her hair back for makeup on and in the second picture you can see a white board with the Heartstopper leaves on them. The background of the first picture looks like the school they use for Truham (and as base camp) as well.

Agree with R103, without the uncertainty of renewal it's not as emotional as it was to wrap the first season. Plus they're all friends now so they'll probably keep seeing each other anyway.

by Anonymousreply 104December 1, 2022 3:42 PM

Tobie has lost so much weight. Continuity fun and games all round for the crew.

by Anonymousreply 105December 1, 2022 3:44 PM

My guess is the above comment about the wrap party being after the Emmys is right and they’ll announce it then. If kit is in LA to audition or film something and Joe is headed to the Agatha set for a week or two, they likely want that to be semi low key. Also they’re not allowed to post pics on set or in costume, which makes wrap posts harder. Once they’re all back in London, they might have a wrap party there and post pics or stories and “announce” they’ve wrapped using that

by Anonymousreply 106December 1, 2022 3:45 PM

R105 For as much as people worried about Kit, he still looked really young in the picture Alice posted yesterday. He's a little bit more muscled, but nothing that's necessarily jarring. Joe looks a tiny bit more mature as well, but again nothing jarring.

by Anonymousreply 107December 1, 2022 3:56 PM

Speaking of the event where the MCU has a panel today, Heartstopper has a little booth there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 1, 2022 4:00 PM

Netflix is surely investing in Heartstopper, I’m sure they will go all out in S2. Netflix knows they have the potencial to break in america and they are investing on it already.

by Anonymousreply 109December 1, 2022 4:13 PM

The whole costume spoiler thing and shrouding everything in secrecy is insane. All so weirdly controlling.

by Anonymousreply 110December 1, 2022 4:15 PM

It's just stupid since you can google and read the whole thing for free.

by Anonymousreply 111December 1, 2022 4:18 PM

R25 Just realized this pic is very old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 1, 2022 4:27 PM

R112 Yeah, I recognized it immediately when Alice posted it. The only costume she gives permission to spoil, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 113December 1, 2022 4:30 PM

The teacher that plays Farouk posted a bunch of cute pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 1, 2022 4:32 PM

Bash looks hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 1, 2022 4:33 PM

R108

Thats actually really cute

by Anonymousreply 116December 1, 2022 4:35 PM

R115 Not going to lie, my eyes go straight over Bash and land on Will.

by Anonymousreply 117December 1, 2022 4:36 PM

R115 Bash looks really good, his hands are so big LOL. Will looks really good but also like he’s freezing.

by Anonymousreply 118December 1, 2022 4:47 PM

Bash’s hands are HUGE r118. Always makes me laugh in this photo, literally the size of Joe’s head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 1, 2022 5:05 PM

[quote]Bash’s hands are HUGE

Sooooo happy.

by Anonymousreply 120December 1, 2022 5:07 PM

If you look at the photo of Nima with Alice and Patrick his jumper says (paraphrasing) “Heartstopper Sept-Nov 2022” so looks like they have wrapped

by Anonymousreply 121December 1, 2022 5:51 PM

R121 good catch

by Anonymousreply 122December 1, 2022 5:53 PM

I think most of these photos are today, especially considering how fast the whole cast are liking and commenting on that post and Bradley’s earlier.

by Anonymousreply 123December 1, 2022 5:55 PM

My guess is they’re today, thus Kit’s comments suggesting he has fomo

by Anonymousreply 124December 1, 2022 5:58 PM

I don't think they are from today. The one pic is a pic of the yearbook, and Alice handed out those ages ago. Also everyone is on set. Doubt they all traveled back to the lovely middle of nowhere to take pictures.

by Anonymousreply 125December 1, 2022 6:01 PM

I don't think they're from today either, Rhea wrapped weeks ago and I doubt Bradley and Leila are wearing the same Grinch pajamas repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 126December 1, 2022 6:04 PM

I'm guessing Kit and Joe were missing because they were shooting together and Yaz was missing because she's Yaz.

by Anonymousreply 127December 1, 2022 6:06 PM

Kit and Joe making out while Bash sits and waits

by Anonymousreply 128December 1, 2022 6:08 PM

Kit's comment could mean 'where are our photos?' as in they took some but he hadn't posted them. Kizzy left a comment asking where their photo was. But yeah, they're almost certainly not taken today.

by Anonymousreply 129December 1, 2022 6:10 PM

R128 He's used to it.

*Disclaimer: This is a joke, I do not ship Joe and Kit together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 1, 2022 6:17 PM

R128 so many of the photos and clips from S1 were just Joe, bash, and kit sitting around classrooms on set. Really funny; it’s good bash grew up acting and is really chill about it and nonjealous

by Anonymousreply 131December 1, 2022 6:24 PM

I think what's probably most helpful is that Bash and Kit seem to genuinely be friends and fond of each other as well, separately from Joe. They know they can all trust each other.

by Anonymousreply 132December 1, 2022 6:26 PM

R130 I haven't seen that pic since our beloved troll got banned. RIP!

R131 I enjoyed the manly push up contest. Lucky Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 1, 2022 6:27 PM

R133 The troll at least provided gifs, best I can do is a screenshot.

by Anonymousreply 134December 1, 2022 6:29 PM

R132 agreed. Probably also helpful that Joe stares at bash with heart eyes and basically lived on his lap on set. Hard to feel jealous when as soon as the camera stops rolling he’s all over you

by Anonymousreply 135December 1, 2022 6:29 PM

Part of me wondered if Bash's original song (which may now been archived, not sure) about jealousy with the lyrics 'I'm not worried about him' was a nod to feeling secure enough in their relationship that watching him make out with their friend doesn't bother him. As it was written/released either during or just after filming season 1.

by Anonymousreply 136December 1, 2022 6:32 PM

It’s still there, assuming it was recorded and then posted at the same time it would have been towards the end of filming S1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 1, 2022 6:53 PM

The Disney / marvel panel started. They’re doing their animated stuff first. Wonder if we’ll get a Joe character announcement?

by Anonymousreply 138December 1, 2022 7:21 PM

Looks like the set decorator is done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 1, 2022 10:10 PM

Olivia Colman made a comment about Kit’s coming out:

[quote]”I am so proud of him, but I am not proud of how people bullied him. I think people should be allowed to have their own journey. But I’m incredibly proud of him as a young man to deal with all of that and be in the spotlight. It’s unfair. But he’s amazing. He’s a very beautiful human being.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 2, 2022 4:29 AM

This picture is going around Twitter without a source, but I'm pretty sure it's new.

R140 That's a lovely statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 2, 2022 4:43 AM

Queen Olivia! Her quote is getting a lot of coverage…

by Anonymousreply 142December 2, 2022 8:25 AM

R142

It was bound fk happen. At what point does it become excessive though? I mean in doubt Kit would wan’t his coming out to be constantly used for headlines and this to continue to be talked about

by Anonymousreply 143December 2, 2022 8:36 AM

R21 I’m late to the game, but just realised that they’re with the guy who interviewed them for GQ. That’s cool.

by Anonymousreply 144December 2, 2022 8:38 AM

R143 In terms of his coming out, the comments and coverage have all been positive and supportive so I'd be surprised if he felt too negatively about it. Could be worse than having Oscar Winner Olivia Colman in your corner.

What I wonder more about is how he feels about how his bisexuality representation comments have been covered. Again, I doubt he's troubled over or heartbroken about it, but did Kit and Joe go into that panel being told that the whole thing was staying within the critics group?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 2, 2022 8:46 AM

Tumblr released their Year in Review for 2022:

[quote]Every year, the team behind Fandometrics analyzes, categorizes, and ranks all the most discussed things on Tumblr—that’s a year’s worth of your tags, searches, posts, likes, and reblogs—and packages them up into a little thing we like to call Year in Review.

For shows Heartstopper is at 13, for ships Nick and Charlie is at 46, for celebrities Kit is at 27 and Joe is at 41. I think that's everything related to the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 2, 2022 8:58 AM

I can’t believe Nick and Charlie don’t have a ship name.

by Anonymousreply 147December 2, 2022 9:10 AM

Alice seems love pushing “Narlie” but to me it just sounds like Gnarly

by Anonymousreply 148December 2, 2022 9:20 AM

Apparently Kit, Bash, and Joe are in Brazil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 2, 2022 10:40 AM

Ooooh, isn’t that where the Marvel panel is? Are we about to get a Hulkling and Wiccan announcement? (I highly doubt it but it’s fun to speculate.)

by Anonymousreply 150December 2, 2022 10:44 AM

Since he is in South America I wonder if he will fly down to see Maia once he is done whatever work thing he is there for. Also very interesting that they are in Brazil. I wonder if this has something to do with Marvel or HS.

by Anonymousreply 151December 2, 2022 10:59 AM

The MCU panel is over. There is a HS thing there though. It's a huge con with lots of big names.

I guess Kit flew from London to LA to Brazil and Joe and Bash just came to Brazil. Interesting. People gonna be mad at usual Bash is there

by Anonymousreply 152December 2, 2022 11:01 AM

They're obviously there to announce the new Netflix series about them all travelling together 😉

by Anonymousreply 153December 2, 2022 11:08 AM

R150 People would bitch to high hell but it would be great if they somehow all landed in Marvel. Super unlikely, but great.

Do we think Kit and Joe went to rep the show and Bash is there as a +1 or is Netflix going to use all 3?

by Anonymousreply 154December 2, 2022 11:09 AM

Joe would be very excited about that.

I'm guessing Kit goes to see Maia and they all stay in the area until the Emmy's. Joe might have to film for a bit, though he might not.

by Anonymousreply 155December 2, 2022 11:10 AM

R154 Funniest suggestion is still Joe as Billy, Bash as Tommy and Kit as Teddy. Didn't have to heart to tell the fans suggesting it how weird it would be.

They'd use all three obviously. Netflix likes Bash. Though being joined at the hip with Joe probably helped him score an invite.

by Anonymousreply 156December 2, 2022 11:13 AM

Have some questions (that we wouldn't know the answers to but hopefully find out eventually):

1) Why was Kit in LA for a single day? Work-related? 2) Were Joe and Bash with him and not recognized? Because what are the odds that his flight from LA and their flight from London landed at the same time in Brazil?

by Anonymousreply 157December 2, 2022 11:17 AM

Oh, another one: Is any other cast member in Brazil? Bash seems like a random third choice. I would imagine it would have been Kit and Joe as the main couple or Kit, Joe, and a couple of supporting actors but Kit and Joe with a third wheel is odd?

by Anonymousreply 158December 2, 2022 11:18 AM

Kit and Joe on the Netflix Brazil account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 2, 2022 11:23 AM

They both are Joe’s bodyguards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 2, 2022 11:24 AM

R159 They both look nice and styled as themselves on the Heartstopper set, so I would guess that this was shot the day they recorded the cast Q&A video.

by Anonymousreply 161December 2, 2022 11:24 AM

[158] There’s every possibility it will be the three of them Bash is very popular outside of the unhinged online clique of fans but there may be other cast members there as well who arrived on different flights.

Even if it’s just Joe and Kit for the promotion then it’s no surprise Bash would travel with Joe regardless if he had no work commitments they’re likely to have to spend at least some of the coming months apart so will take every opportunity they can to be together now

by Anonymousreply 162December 2, 2022 11:25 AM

R158 also a decent chance it’s just going to be Joe and Kit and Joe as per usual brought bash with him. Especially if they treat the week leading up to the Emmys as a holiday, why not bring your boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 163December 2, 2022 11:26 AM

R154 Looks like he might be a +1 based on the video in R159?

by Anonymousreply 164December 2, 2022 11:27 AM

It's possible Joe and Bash were in the LA too, though who knows. I feel the person would have recognized Joe if nothing else. And don't think anyone else is here. The only ones Netflix would fly out would probably be Yaz or Will, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 165December 2, 2022 11:28 AM

People are already trying to figure out the hotel they're staying at, so I hope they get out of there quickly. Brazilian fans are a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 166December 2, 2022 11:28 AM

Brazilians fans are very intense to put it mildly. I doubt they stay for long.

by Anonymousreply 167December 2, 2022 11:30 AM

Could it be that Kit was in LA for a bit longer than a day, and his sighting at the airport was actually him leaving for Brazil?

by Anonymousreply 168December 2, 2022 11:32 AM

[R164] Looks like it might be the Joe Kit delusionists, homophobes and general Bash haters are going to love that.

Man travels with boyfriend on business trip such a non story watch it become a overwrought drama

by Anonymousreply 169December 2, 2022 11:33 AM

Indeed. One of the Brazil fan accounts recently bragged about being good friends with Kits sister bc they follow her social media and she replied to one of their comments.

by Anonymousreply 170December 2, 2022 11:34 AM

Also possible that woman was just wrong about it being Kit and it was someone who looked like him. It would be odd for him, Joe, and Bash to all somehow arrive together if he was coming from LA and then from London.

by Anonymousreply 171December 2, 2022 11:35 AM

I'm sure the Bash haters will have a field day, but a general reminder that we don't need a play-by-play of all of their tweets or rants here.

by Anonymousreply 172December 2, 2022 11:35 AM

yeah it looks like bash is just tagging along but who knows. the panel isn’t until tomorrow anyway so we will find out then.

maybe the Kit at LAX thing was a connecting flight?

I wonder if Kit will go visit Maia or vise versa

by Anonymousreply 173December 2, 2022 11:41 AM

I don't think you fly from London to LAX to Brazil.

If he doesn't see her then you can assume they are over.

by Anonymousreply 174December 2, 2022 11:47 AM

R168 I'm assuming the pictures of them in Brazil were taken this morning? A flight from LA to Brazil isn't that long (from when he was seen at LAX to now), so unlikely.

R173 A flight from London to Brazil wouldn't connect there.

I genuinely think he was there for a day for work and it's a case like with Joe where there's only a single sighting and we have no clue what it was for at the time.

by Anonymousreply 175December 2, 2022 11:47 AM

R173 He could go see her, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Netflix decides to fly him and Joe to LA after this to do some press before the Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 176December 2, 2022 11:49 AM

R175 I’m presuming either a 1 day trip as you said or legitimately that it wasn’t kit. The only reason I think the latter is possible is as I said above, it seems like he, bash, and Joe arrived on the same flight or the same time. Possible it’s just a flight from London and a flight from LA landing around the same time tbf but notnsure

by Anonymousreply 177December 2, 2022 11:50 AM

The girl that saw him tweeted more information, she said she saw him leaving LA/arriving to LAX.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178December 2, 2022 11:53 AM

LAX to Sao Paulo is a 14h flight.

by Anonymousreply 179December 2, 2022 11:56 AM

R178 So he was in LA and leaving.

LAX to San Paulo is an annoying long flight that has layovers, there's no direct flights so I think it's possible he was actually just going to Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 180December 2, 2022 12:02 PM

I can’t imagine he was in LA for that long because other than him leaving, there were no sightings at all (it seems) - no photos etc. Whereas last time he was in LA, there were multiple.

by Anonymousreply 181December 2, 2022 12:05 PM

It would make sense if he was in and out and just going to and from work things, he was spotted all over last time because he was being touristy.

by Anonymousreply 182December 2, 2022 12:07 PM

Probably just there for a minute for business. Guess we'll find out in a few months the reason.

by Anonymousreply 183December 2, 2022 12:08 PM

He left the airport if he was spotted entering it. He probably intentionally booked a long enough layover to have an audition/chemistry read. But was only in LA for a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 184December 2, 2022 12:09 PM

Wild how good they all look after that long flight, I usually end up looking completely fucked up after a longer flight.

by Anonymousreply 185December 2, 2022 12:14 PM

I presume whatever day they had the Christmas thing was the day Joe and Kit filmed that little Brazil clip. Could just be a total coincidence I guess but they’re wearing Christmas colours, and would make sense the rest of the cast would have more downtime as they did the bulk of the promo or interviews or whatever that day.

by Anonymousreply 186December 2, 2022 12:16 PM

Connecting the dots between R161 and R186, if the cast Q&A video was shot that day we may have our answer as to when that video will be released. For Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 187December 2, 2022 12:20 PM

R159 Joe's sweater

And yeah, I'm assuming they had a Christmas party and probably did some promotion/answered the netflix questions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 2, 2022 12:24 PM

Kits hair looks freshly cut and much shorter than the airport pics, I actually think this video was a bit ago.

by Anonymousreply 189December 2, 2022 12:27 PM

R188 JW Anderson? So it’s probably bash’s. Countdown to seeing it on him

by Anonymousreply 190December 2, 2022 12:28 PM

It cracks me up that Joe for some reason always uses whoever he's with as a shield around paparazzi. He's a step behind Kit and Bash here the same way he was a step behind Bash and Olivia Rodrigo that one time.

by Anonymousreply 191December 2, 2022 12:29 PM

R189 I don't think the person is saying it was that recent. I think last week at least.

by Anonymousreply 192December 2, 2022 12:31 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not super familiar with CCXP, but every studio that's brought talent has presented new footage/trailers/whatever with their talent, correct? So should we be expecting something new?

by Anonymousreply 193December 2, 2022 12:37 PM

I doubt it. I think if there was new stuff you'd see more than Joe and Kit like Patrick or Alice, etc.

The HS booth is pretty small. Could be a real shit show if they are going to be there.

by Anonymousreply 194December 2, 2022 12:42 PM

For them to fly all the way out to Brazil, surely it’s gonna be something big? Not just a little stall.

by Anonymousreply 195December 2, 2022 12:50 PM

I think the booth is just for the fans to take photos isn’t it? Looks like they’re taking Polaroids and sticking them on the booth. They’ll surely be on the main stage for whatever they have to say/reveal?

by Anonymousreply 196December 2, 2022 12:50 PM

Yeah, the booth is just a little interactive thing that spits out a polaroid and the fans get a mini poster as well.

by Anonymousreply 197December 2, 2022 12:51 PM

My completely random guess is that they’ll maybe present a video of the whole cast greeting everyone and announce a season 2 release date.

by Anonymousreply 198December 2, 2022 12:53 PM

S2 release date makes sense to me. Honestly it could be something small and still be worth it to Netflix; the cost of flying 2-3 of them out there and a hotel is a drop in the bucket. Considering what a huge fanbase South America broadly and Brazil specifically can be, and that Joe is now in marvel and I’m sure Kit is lining up bigger things too, worthwhile investment.

by Anonymousreply 199December 2, 2022 12:58 PM

I don’t wanna get too excited for a proper announcement when Tobie’s hyped up reveal ended up being Heartstopper icons on Netflix, lol. But you’d hope we’ll get something bigger than that, it being comic con and all. Even if we get a panel interview or something and no reveal, that should still be fun.

I wonder if Kit’s nervous gum chewing will make a reappearance? This is probably gonna be a much bigger event than the con in London…

by Anonymousreply 200December 2, 2022 12:59 PM

Official announcement of the show having wrapped with a new picture of Kit and Joe with Alice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201December 2, 2022 1:03 PM

The picture itself, slate says they wrapped on the 1st.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202December 2, 2022 1:04 PM

With R201 I kind of expect them to announce filming is done and S2 will be in the spring . Wonder if Joe finished after Kit since he had to be done since at least Tuesday.

I doubt Bash will do anything. In his house husband era.

by Anonymousreply 203December 2, 2022 1:07 PM

[quote]aliceoseman: That’s a wrap on Heartstopper season 2! It’s been an incredibly intense few months on set with many new challenges for the cast and crew, but everyone rose to those challenges with such passion and skill and determination. Huge thanks to every single member of the cast and crew - everyone has worked ridiculously hard and given it their all, and for that I am eternally grateful. This season is going to be so magical and I can’t wait to get started on post-production! 🍂🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204December 2, 2022 1:08 PM

If they wrapped yesterday and that’s when all these pics were taken then I legitimately think that woman saw someone who looked like Kit and not lit himself at the airport. I mean this with no rudeness because I find kit attractive but he’s not so unique looking it MUST have been him. With Will, for instance - how many 6’4 Asian men who look like him are there? Kit, easier to make a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 205December 2, 2022 1:14 PM

‘Incredibly intense’… ‘many new challenges’… yikes.

by Anonymousreply 206December 2, 2022 1:14 PM

Last season's wrap photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 2, 2022 1:15 PM

R205 She could have been wrong, but the date on the slate also doesn't necessarily mean that's when they took the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 208December 2, 2022 1:16 PM

R205 I’m always open to being wrong and it wouldn’t shock me at all if kit had some really cool auditions lined up. In fact I’d be more surprised if he didn’t. That said, bash is in the same jumper today as he was in the pics Nima posted yesterday, the entire cast was online replying to and reposting one another’s pics basically immediately yesterday suggesting they were all together, Kit was replying to IG posts at a time that would have been I think before 7am in LA, yesterday’s date is on the slate, and he and Joe and Bash seem to all have arrived together. Each individual thing wouldn’t really matter but Taken as a whole, it seems more likely to me someone with a singular sighting of Kit is wrong that it was him than that every other fact combined is misleading

by Anonymousreply 209December 2, 2022 1:20 PM

R206 She’s clearly talking about Kit speaking French.

by Anonymousreply 210December 2, 2022 1:20 PM

R210 Ha yeah, fair point. She’s probably mostly talking about her own tiredness etc, as usual, but also both Kit and Joe (and Bash, to an extent) were bullied off Twitter during filming so not especially smooth sailing. It’s probably good that it happened at that time though, so their close queer family could rally round each other.

by Anonymousreply 211December 2, 2022 1:28 PM

The person who saw Kit seems into pop culture and celebs and isn't a random old boomer who would confuse him with someone else. Just my feeling. Funny she's from Sao Paulo.

by Anonymousreply 212December 2, 2022 1:33 PM

Looking at r202 and comparing the height difference between Kit and Alice from one season to another is funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 2, 2022 1:36 PM

They’ve been found at the hotel already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 2, 2022 1:50 PM

I mean Bash is hardly trying for incognito in a bright yellow jacket lol

by Anonymousreply 215December 2, 2022 1:52 PM

They even named the hotel in the replies. It’s over for them.

by Anonymousreply 216December 2, 2022 1:52 PM

R214 Why are they tweeting so aggressively while being a creepy stalker.

by Anonymousreply 217December 2, 2022 1:55 PM

Edvin from Young Royals randomly replying to Heartstopper fan accounts again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 2, 2022 2:01 PM

R218 a JoeBash fan acxount at that, I have to laugh

by Anonymousreply 219December 2, 2022 2:02 PM

R218 Not him keeping up with JoeBash updates. He's so funny sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 220December 2, 2022 2:03 PM

R216 People are bloody idiots. I saw another tweet from a Brazilian fan saying that they’re not like Parisian fans and do respect boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 221December 2, 2022 2:11 PM

Photos already… hope it isn’t an invasive experience for them in Brazil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222December 2, 2022 2:12 PM

They look good but there's no shot that this won't wind up being a shit show, Brazilian fans are the craziest and most invasive on earth.

by Anonymousreply 223December 2, 2022 2:16 PM

Joe kit and bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 2, 2022 2:17 PM

R224 that tweet has already been deleted

by Anonymousreply 225December 2, 2022 2:17 PM

More pictures and a video of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 2, 2022 2:20 PM

r226 I'm glad that Netflix knew to give them a bodyguard.

by Anonymousreply 227December 2, 2022 2:20 PM

R223 They get really mad if you say that while being crazy as fuck and shouting about gringos not understanding. Hopefully it's not too awful.

by Anonymousreply 228December 2, 2022 2:26 PM

R224 What was that (now deleted) photo?

by Anonymousreply 229December 2, 2022 2:36 PM

This is one of the people in the above photos/video and is posting stories about it… but I don’t speak the language so no clue what she’s saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 2, 2022 2:37 PM

R229 same video that R226 posted

by Anonymousreply 231December 2, 2022 2:43 PM

Bash is on Twitter replying to fans and liking tweets while with Joe and Kit. He liked the article about Olivia defending Kit, that's sweet.

by Anonymousreply 232December 2, 2022 2:47 PM

R232 bash is the only one who hasn’t full sale abandoned Twitter. He’s so much nicer to fans than he needs to be. It’s why it makes me laugh when people insist Netflix promote Yaz or Will more - neither of them bothers to promote the show (Yaz promotes everything except the show), why should they as s business prioritize them over the others? Irrelevant here as bash is clearly along as Joe’s boyfriend but overall

by Anonymousreply 233December 2, 2022 2:52 PM

Yaz would go to Brazil and post everything she wore but never why she was there. Will probably wouldn't enjoy going there to begin with. Bash truly gives no shits since he still stays on twitter, though obviously much less than before.

by Anonymousreply 234December 2, 2022 2:55 PM

Yaz being the one with the ego who acts above the show after booking like, 2 episodes of Doctor Who when Joe booked a Marvel show, Kit booked a movie, and Bash booked a movie is amusing if you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 235December 2, 2022 3:08 PM

They’re both in the same thing they were wearing in wrap day pics so they must have taken those photos and headed straight to the airport for a red eye to Brazil. no way Kit fit in LA too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 2, 2022 3:41 PM

Bash lashing has started on Twitter.com

by Anonymousreply 237December 2, 2022 3:42 PM

It's amusing fans think anyone gives a single shit about Cori or Kizzy or that Yaz wants to lower herself and go to a con or Will wants to leave his house

by Anonymousreply 238December 2, 2022 3:43 PM

R237 it’s the usual suspects, ignore it. Most ppl have the sense to know, especially after the Netflix video legitimately saying only Joe and kit were going, that bash is there as a friend (for those in denial) or a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 239December 2, 2022 3:44 PM

Will is so boring and bland. Cori and kizzy are interesting but not enough to hold attention of fans.

by Anonymousreply 240December 2, 2022 3:46 PM

I find Will and Kizzy interesting. Cori is a question mark to me. The only person I don't care to see more of is Yaz because she seems so self-important, which works out.

by Anonymousreply 241December 2, 2022 4:02 PM

Still walking around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 2, 2022 4:13 PM

R242 They have two bodyguards/chaperones?! Good thing I guess, but they must've been worried.

by Anonymousreply 243December 2, 2022 4:15 PM

One might be a bodyguard and one a guide, to be fair.

by Anonymousreply 244December 2, 2022 4:17 PM

Joe's tiny little arm. He needs at least two bodyguards plus Kit and Bash.

R244 I'm guessing that too. Language barrier and all

by Anonymousreply 245December 2, 2022 4:18 PM

A thread of more airport pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 2, 2022 5:38 PM

Joe's so good at hiding behind everyone

by Anonymousreply 247December 2, 2022 5:43 PM

Love joe just getting into joggers and a sweatshirt. He made time to change for the plane

by Anonymousreply 248December 2, 2022 5:45 PM

Has it actually been confirmed that they have some sort of panel tomorrow? I don't know much about Comic Con etc. Do we know what they're doing?

by Anonymousreply 249December 2, 2022 5:55 PM

Netflix have a panel at 11.30am ET, so I assume they'll be in there somewhere

by Anonymousreply 250December 2, 2022 5:55 PM

From Alice’s Tumblr. Do I even want to know what she means by this?

[quote]Maybe one day I'll talk in more detail about the writing process of S2 but for now I just don't want to taint anyone's view of the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251December 2, 2022 6:08 PM

R249 Usually the cast will come out, introduce something and then maybe do a little interview from what I've seen. Not sure what they could show about S2 this early though.

R251 No clue. She's been complaining for awhile. She's so dramatic for no reason. Literally just adapted something she wrote years ago. I honestly don't get it. She's not writing something new other than a few storylines. I guess she won't go into detail about her suffering so people won't feel bad for enjoying S2. She'll just allude to it!

by Anonymousreply 252December 2, 2022 6:13 PM

R251 I’m guessing maybe just the “heaviness” of the material and writing things like depression and EDs and absent dads is exhausting? Honestly I wouldn’t mind then moaning on so much if they had any awareness of how others feel too. They are legitimately having a 19 year old with body dysmorphia play someone with severe self hatred and anorexia. Not Alice’s fault; not like Joe was cast knowing that as it was really brought on through online hate. But really cringey and tone deaf to go on about how this impacts Alice when someone consistently bullied for his appearance has to now go play a character who hates his own appearance (and the same actor, by the by, seems to be incredibly close to his mum and not have much of a relationship with his dad from the outside so that also echoes the Nick relationship). If anyone had a right to complain about S2, it would be bash for the severe shitstorm he got for playing a role Alice wrote as semi sympathetic in the show, kit for feeling forced out after Alice droned on about and then backtracked on appropriate casting, or Joe for having to play storylines about absent parents and body image issues when he has both, plus he deals with severe cyber bullying daily. Yet 8-10 years younger than Alice they all keep it professional. Alice needs someone to bluntly say “get over yourself” and to internalize it.

by Anonymousreply 253December 2, 2022 6:26 PM

Alice just complains more than anyone while ignoring all her very young actors. Maybe she's supportive in person...

And I woudln't be too surprised if S2 was pretty dark. Alice seemed pretty annoyed in that Guardian interview that people thought HS was a pure and wholesome show

by Anonymousreply 254December 2, 2022 6:38 PM

While I do find it annoying that Alice keeps going on about how exhausted/stressed she is (while not publicly stepping in to support the bullied teen cast), there's clearly something bigger that we don't know about regarding the writing of season 2. It keeps coming back to that, and how it was much harder than writing season 1 and totally exhausted her etc. Unsure what it is - maybe she had to fight against Netflix trying to take more control of the writing or something? It could be that the episodes are longer (probably wishful thinking). It's obviously not something so private that she can never share, as she said she might talk about it one day. It might just be her own self doubt that made the writing hard, as she seems very sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 255December 2, 2022 6:44 PM

Are they a bit more relaxed about people filming stuff at Comic Con? Are we likely to see official/fan clips recorded?

by Anonymousreply 256December 2, 2022 6:51 PM

There has definitely been photos and videos circling from the other panels and in those you can see hundreds of people with their phones out recording

by Anonymousreply 257December 2, 2022 7:00 PM

R257 Cool, thanks. The 'translate tweet' option sure is gonna get a workout tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 258December 2, 2022 7:14 PM

R218 Netflix Brazil actually responded and told him to learn Portuguese

Why all this is happening in the comments of a Joe and Bash update account I don't know. Funny though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259December 2, 2022 7:47 PM

I'm pretty sure that Edvin Twitter searches Joe and Kit because he's liked fan tweets about both of them multiple times. It's really cute.

by Anonymousreply 260December 2, 2022 8:13 PM

R260 I really hope they all hang out one day (and post pics, of course). They all seem like very nice guys.

by Anonymousreply 261December 2, 2022 8:16 PM

Bradley came through with pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 2, 2022 8:40 PM

One more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263December 2, 2022 8:41 PM

Kit, Joe, Bash at a park in Brazil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 2, 2022 8:47 PM

With fans at the park.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265December 2, 2022 8:48 PM

Why are their pants so damn big

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266December 2, 2022 8:49 PM

Kit literally looks twice the size of Joe now, I know he's always been bigger than him, but my god he's clearly hit the gym hard recently

by Anonymousreply 267December 2, 2022 8:55 PM

I always dress comfortably for 14 hour flights r266.

by Anonymousreply 268December 2, 2022 8:56 PM

R266

Its the trend at the moment, skinny fit pants are not really “in” anymore for the younger crowd

by Anonymousreply 269December 2, 2022 8:58 PM

R268 The changed into that after the flight

R269 Oh no I'm an eldergay...

by Anonymousreply 270December 2, 2022 9:01 PM

Joe and Bash are both so slender, even skinny pants look baggy on them.

by Anonymousreply 271December 2, 2022 9:02 PM

That's true. Sometimes I forget how slender Bash is. He's got pretty nice arms though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272December 2, 2022 9:09 PM

R272 joes little arm next to bash in this is so funny. Must be actually comical next to kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 2, 2022 9:14 PM

R267 On the bright side, it’s more accurate to the comics now. Joe might actually have to tiptoe to kiss Kit.

by Anonymousreply 274December 2, 2022 9:16 PM

doesn't actually seem like they were too bothered by fans. Only a couple fan pics and pics of them walking around in the same general location.

by Anonymousreply 275December 2, 2022 9:25 PM

Obviously could be totally random but that date would make sense for post production time, Joe being free to do promo post Agatha, and coinciding with Pride month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276December 2, 2022 11:59 PM

R276 Netflix replied to say that they just picked a random number, haha.

by Anonymousreply 277December 3, 2022 12:11 AM

Joe won best breakout over Kit. Maybe Twitter will stop bitching how Kit overshadows him all the time. (Wishful thinking.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 3, 2022 12:26 AM

R278 Twitter literally never says that aside from maybe a few fan accounts, it’s only DL that does for the most part. To be fair I think it was definitely true early days after the show but has balanced out a lot more.

by Anonymousreply 279December 3, 2022 12:29 AM

I've never heard of that award, is it the kind of award that goes on his IMDb or Wikipedia pages or is it some random Twitter thing?

by Anonymousreply 280December 3, 2022 12:33 AM

R280 they replied to a Joe fan account so presuming the latter

by Anonymousreply 281December 3, 2022 12:35 AM

R280 Their site is hosted on WordPress and they have ~500 followers.

by Anonymousreply 282December 3, 2022 12:38 AM

R279 you and I must be on different twitters then.

by Anonymousreply 283December 3, 2022 12:43 AM

R279 There was a kerfuffle on Twitter a couple of days ago where Joe fans were getting angry about people calling Kit a lead even though Joe and Kit are very clearly co-leads and Kit's name is first in the cast billing. It was strange.

by Anonymousreply 284December 3, 2022 12:50 AM

R283 to be fair I follow solely 2 heartstopper update accounts which are very neutral so I don’t see a lot of random stuff. I also don’t see a lot of the bash hate till i come here.

r284 that’s really odd. There’s valid critiques to make of the way the fanbase favours Kit, but I think journalists, Netflix, etc have been quite evenhanded about them

by Anonymousreply 285December 3, 2022 12:52 AM

R284

At least from my corner it was more the latin joe fans were pointing out how some people always prioritize kit/nicks role in the story/show when the comics/story wouldn’t exist without Charlie. The comics story being told from Charlie’s perspective. Obviously the show is different and its more balanced out but its still Charlies journey. Personally idc either way as long as people don’t diminish Charlies issues in the upcoming seasons and make it all about nick.

Either way this whole thing spawned from Tori’s story in Solitaire so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 286December 3, 2022 12:55 AM

Not sure why anyone is acting like Kit getting more attention is something DLers made up. It's just fact and I doubt twitter fan accts are going to admit they barely care about Joe. And no, winning an award from a wordpress site and 500 followers on twitter doesn't magically mean Joe gets equal attention

by Anonymousreply 287December 3, 2022 1:12 AM

We're not talking about attention among fans, we're talking about attention from awards and Netflix. I vividly remember people being downers on here every time the NTAs were even mentioned.

Not to bring up the elephant in the room, but the reason Kit gets a tiny bit more attention in that regard is because he was a stronger actor than Joe in the first season. Ultimately, somehow Yaz is going to wind up with more awards than the pair combined so the conversation is moot. Can't wait for both Kit and Joe to lose at the Emmys and for Yaz to somehow win.

by Anonymousreply 288December 3, 2022 1:24 AM

More coconut fan pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 3, 2022 1:27 AM

Coconut pictures are so funny for some reason

R288 Don't manifest Emmy winning Yaz

by Anonymousreply 290December 3, 2022 1:31 AM

R289 how fucking long is it going to take them to drink those things?

R288 I honestly thought the two of them were pretty even season 1. I can get arguments for it being Kit but to be honest I think the pair of them so thoroughly outacted the other young actors (Jenny was also good actually) that to decide between kit and Joe really feels like splitting hairs. I do prefer Charlie as a character so maybe that swayed me. Either way, the series was set up to give Nick the major character arc S1, Charlie the major character arc S2, and presumably to be more evenhanded S3. I think they’re both very strong and with more experience now will be even better s2 and s3

by Anonymousreply 291December 3, 2022 1:31 AM

Someone made a hat collage, but I feel this isn't even 1/3rd of the hat wearings. Joe is dating Bash for his hat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 3, 2022 1:34 AM

If they break up I assume Joe gets sole custody of the hat.

by Anonymousreply 293December 3, 2022 1:37 AM

R292 at this point they should just treat it like an engagement ring. That thing is glued to his head. The funniest instance was Disney where bash started wearing it after Joe had been walking around in it all day

by Anonymousreply 294December 3, 2022 1:42 AM

Paparazzi caught them going out at night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295December 3, 2022 2:11 AM

This is genuinely meant nicely, not backhanded - Netflix and the showrunners must thank god the cast is so low key and “boring” especially given the show is so wholesome. None of them are ever spotted wasted, stumbling out of clubs, high, or even having hookups. Their night out includes jumpers and a Jean jacket. The most scandalous pics that have come out are literally Kit and Maia holding hands and Bash with his arm around Joe.

by Anonymousreply 296December 3, 2022 2:16 AM

Kit should wear his glasses more often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297December 3, 2022 2:17 AM

R296 Agree. They're all low key, mostly humble, no feuds, not alcohol or drugs in excess, and the only drama is that they occasionally react to being treated like shit by fans.

by Anonymousreply 298December 3, 2022 2:19 AM

R297 couldn’t agree more. I find him most attractive with his glasses.

by Anonymousreply 299December 3, 2022 2:20 AM

Kit Fans are getting annoyed they didn’t both win the award, btw (even though it’s literally a random throwaway one).

I’m genuinely curious what they’ll announce at the con tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300December 3, 2022 2:31 AM

Kit Connor updates is apparently blocking all Joe fans too because they want Kit to win some LGBT award over Joe. Don't know the full details. Kinda funny. The cast doesn't make any drama so the fans feel they gotta make it themselves.

R295 I appreciate Joe's dedication to hiding in the back always. Feels weird for them to be close to my own timezone

by Anonymousreply 301December 3, 2022 2:42 AM

R301 that’s the funniest part of all this for me; that the fans legitimately invent issues that do not exist amongst a very cohesive close knit cast. Joe has acknowledged it’s hard to see kit be way more popular (he worded it vaguely in terms of “why does this person have so many more followers” but it was clear what he meant), but clearly didn’t “blame” kit for it at all and was speaking more broadly about him being anxious. they’re all very very very close. Even the rest of the cast - will is used as a crutch to shit on bash all the time and bash and Joe are just behind kit as his closest mates in the cast, plus he hardly seems to give a Fuck about any of the events the bash haters insist he should be invited to. None of them would enjoy knowing they’re upheld as a hero to shit on their mates.

by Anonymousreply 302December 3, 2022 2:47 AM

Brazilian fans are pretty funny. The comments and debates about Joe, Bash and Kit's adopted children aka the coconuts are better than anything English speaking hstwt has said since the show's been out.

R301 They honestly just seem to enjoy being miserable for some reason. Strange kids.

by Anonymousreply 303December 3, 2022 3:05 AM

R302 ‘Joe has acknowledged it’s hard to see Kit be way more popular’ - when was this?

by Anonymousreply 304December 3, 2022 7:39 AM

R295 Kinda cute to see them squished up together in the back. I hope the paparazzi is just a Brazil thing though, and they don’t start being followed back in the UK. That’s a whole different level of unpleasant fame than just being approached by fans here and there.

by Anonymousreply 305December 3, 2022 7:41 AM

[quote]Kit Connor updates is apparently blocking all Joe fans too because they want Kit to win some LGBT award over Joe. Don't know the full details. Kinda funny. The cast doesn't make any drama so the fans feel they gotta make it themselves.

This isn't true, one Joe account made that assumption and the rest of them ran with it. The blocking coincided with them all claiming that Joe is the lead of the show and Kit is the love interest, so I'm inclined to think it was about that.

by Anonymousreply 306December 3, 2022 8:06 AM

R304 Joe's never done that explicitly, but I think this is what that person is referring to.

Locke is blown away by the reaction to Heartstopper and by his 1.7 million new Instagram followers, but the attention can also feel overwhelming. “My following has gone through the roof, which is insane and great. Maisie Peters, Orla Gartland and Dodie, who are three of my favourite musicians, now all follow me and have messaged me, which is really strange and pretty cool! But there’s also the not-so-nice side. I find myself looking at numbers and thinking, ‘Oh that person’s got this amount and I’ve only got this and this.’ However, it’s so great to see messages from people about how the show has affected them and made them feel seen.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307December 3, 2022 8:19 AM

Does anyone know where this is from? I’ve only seen this cropped version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 3, 2022 10:30 AM

Those bloody coconuts, how long did it take them to drink them? Feels like they met the whole of Brazil in the time it took them to drink them

by Anonymousreply 309December 3, 2022 11:08 AM

R304 sorry, I misremembered a bit, it was what r307 said. I just remembered reading it and thinking both that it was clearly about Kit but also that Joe was clearly talking about it in the context of his own tendency to overthink and that he clearly wasn’t “upset” or jealous of Kit over it. Either way the overarching point I think remains true that fans get way more upset over this stuff than the cast does. Whatever the reason that the updates account started blocking Joe fans - unless they were personally attacking Kit I doubt he’d care that Joe’s fans think he is underappreciated and the main lead. Vice versa don’t think Joe would be particularly upset about Kit fan accounts thinking he gave the stronger performance. That’s not even mentioning how bizarre Will would probably find it that every time Bash so much as breathes or walks out of the house with Joe they view it as a sign of racism against him. Such a dramatic fanbase for such a low drama cast.

by Anonymousreply 310December 3, 2022 11:13 AM

R308

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311December 3, 2022 11:15 AM

R311 Forgot the source but it's pyobunny on twitter

by Anonymousreply 312December 3, 2022 11:17 AM

Some of the Joe fans are trying to get everyone to turn against that Kit account now. I know the thing about that award being the reason is bullshit that one of them made up, but have they been "posting sexual" or is that made up too? I feel like the puritanical fandom would have turned on them already if that was true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313December 3, 2022 12:41 PM

This is the person that made up the rumour about the award being the reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314December 3, 2022 12:42 PM

Pleeeeease can we not drag all the Twitter drama nonsense into these threads? Occasional bits of interest, fine, but we don't need a blow-by-blow account of fans' delusions.

by Anonymousreply 315December 3, 2022 12:48 PM

In all seriousness aside from really insane shit (the accounts that were nonstop calling kit a queerbaiter, the lunatics calling bash an abuser, the people saying Joe would look better with his face bashed in) not sure we need to pay attention to minor fandom drama. I feel the same way about ignoring the accounts that insist Joe is the only lead or Kit is an angel from heaven compared to bash or that bash living life is racism. They’re just idiots, no need to give them attention

by Anonymousreply 316December 3, 2022 12:50 PM

R315 Agreed this is tiresome take your petty twitter squabbles back where they belong

by Anonymousreply 317December 3, 2022 12:50 PM

I'm not sure why fans fight each other so much and agree don't bring it here. Though I can't say I don't get a kick out of searching up Bash after he dares to breathe or stand next to Joe to see what the evil colonizer nepo baby has done today to offend. But all this crap is just stupid and they are all are such a fringe group of crazy people they should really be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 318December 3, 2022 12:57 PM

Kit and Joe at the con. Kit looks so good, damn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319December 3, 2022 1:13 PM

Even Joe looks more at Kit's torso and body than at his face at the end of that video.

by Anonymousreply 320December 3, 2022 1:18 PM

That update account is run by fucking weirdos. Not using Joe's full name, blocking joe fans, liking questionable things about joe. Don't understand why anyone would defend that account.

by Anonymousreply 321December 3, 2022 1:19 PM

Kit aggressively chewing gum again

Joe looks cute. Do wonder if Bash is doing anything there at all other than traveling with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 322December 3, 2022 1:20 PM

Joe gonna die in the heat though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 3, 2022 1:25 PM

[quote]Not using Joe's full name

Not sure about the other things you mentioned because I don't follow that account, but they do the name thing with everyone, not just Joe. Some fan accounts do that (only using the full name of the person the account is dedicated to) in order to not clog up the searches for the other people mentioned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 3, 2022 1:25 PM

Cute. I'm guessing that the place where the convention is being held is cold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325December 3, 2022 1:27 PM

R324 Should be canceled for calling Tobie Tobby

by Anonymousreply 326December 3, 2022 1:27 PM

I want Joe to stand straight for once. Like what's the actual height diff bw him and kit.

by Anonymousreply 327December 3, 2022 1:28 PM

Uh oh, Kit's gum is back - must be (understandably) nervous. He probably saw the comments last time though, and will hopefully chew it a bit less aggressively this time!

by Anonymousreply 328December 3, 2022 1:28 PM

Joe looks so cute and cuddly. That shirt makes Kit look jacked. Hopefully there is good ac because i can’t even imagine the heat.

by Anonymousreply 329December 3, 2022 1:31 PM

The RRP of Joe's Dior jumper is £3,200.... yikes.

by Anonymousreply 330December 3, 2022 1:40 PM

Alright, did some research. The main Netflix presentation is at 13:30, but Kit and Joe will be sitting for a 10 minute interview at another stage at 13:05. The interviews are streamed live via YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331December 3, 2022 1:44 PM

R323 he’s said before he’s always cold, between zero body fat and the air con at the convention center, he likely needs the sweater

R330 guessing it like the green one and his Jean jacket was gifted

by Anonymousreply 332December 3, 2022 1:45 PM

And here is where today is being streamed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333December 3, 2022 1:45 PM

Looks like no Bash for the appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334December 3, 2022 1:47 PM

Another video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335December 3, 2022 1:51 PM

He’s mentioned by these but not in the photos. The name of the stage at R331

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336December 3, 2022 1:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337December 3, 2022 1:53 PM

R337 That's cute - where did you find that?

by Anonymousreply 338December 3, 2022 1:55 PM

R336 They're not at the Omelete stage, they're at the Netflix booth.

by Anonymousreply 339December 3, 2022 1:55 PM

R339 I know, I was just pointing out that is who they are, so they must know if bash is there or not.

by Anonymousreply 340December 3, 2022 1:57 PM

Bash isn't on stage, in the Hugo Gloss video, or in R337. Weird that they named him in the tweet.

by Anonymousreply 341December 3, 2022 2:00 PM

The full version of whatever this little appearance was (part two in the replies).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342December 3, 2022 2:02 PM

R341 I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s there but not involved, so they saw him off to the side of the stage, otherwise I’m not sure why they would mention him.

by Anonymousreply 343December 3, 2022 2:06 PM

He’s probably there off to the side filming Joe as per usual (see also NTAs and GQ). Joe was happy to let Kit do the talking there. I really like how respectful Kit and Joe are of one another in interviews

by Anonymousreply 344December 3, 2022 2:15 PM

Fofos, as the Brazilians would say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345December 3, 2022 2:27 PM

This is cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346December 3, 2022 2:28 PM

Thread of HQ pictures from Netflix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347December 3, 2022 2:31 PM

This is sweet. The whole cast is SO nice to the fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348December 3, 2022 3:00 PM

They're on the stream linked at R333 right now.

by Anonymousreply 349December 3, 2022 3:10 PM

The interview just ended, why did they pop up 2 hours earlier than scheduled?

by Anonymousreply 350December 3, 2022 3:11 PM

R350 the panel was at the correct time

by Anonymousreply 351December 3, 2022 3:13 PM

I opened the video in a browser and it lets you rewind, you don’t have to go back too far for the interview.

by Anonymousreply 352December 3, 2022 3:15 PM

They are so cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353December 3, 2022 3:15 PM

They’re so dumb (affectionate).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354December 3, 2022 3:27 PM

R354 that’s such an odd question to reply to. I think they are genuinely close but even if they weren’t they would hardly say “just colleagues”

by Anonymousreply 355December 3, 2022 3:38 PM

Is the Netflix presentation happening at the moment?

by Anonymousreply 356December 3, 2022 3:51 PM

Yeah, they played the intro video a couple of minutes ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357December 3, 2022 3:58 PM

Thanks! Is it being streamed somewhere too? Or just people filming bits?

by Anonymousreply 358December 3, 2022 4:00 PM

Just people filming bits, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 359December 3, 2022 4:01 PM

Another from yesterday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 3, 2022 4:12 PM

Netflix had a little meet and greet thing with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361December 3, 2022 4:12 PM

Heartstopper is next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362December 3, 2022 4:34 PM

On stage now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363December 3, 2022 4:35 PM

So they must be showing something, I assume? It could well be a release date... they won't be able to show much behind the scenes stuff because of spoilers.

by Anonymousreply 364December 3, 2022 4:35 PM

R363 Wowwww that's a lot of people. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 365December 3, 2022 4:37 PM

R363 the way they made them enter is so truly funny

by Anonymousreply 366December 3, 2022 4:37 PM

Bash made a cameo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367December 3, 2022 4:40 PM

Did they really only bring him up for a picture??

by Anonymousreply 368December 3, 2022 4:41 PM

More than I was expecting, I think people forget how small his role is.

by Anonymousreply 369December 3, 2022 4:44 PM

He just came to hang with Joe pretty obviously

by Anonymousreply 370December 3, 2022 4:45 PM

The picture they posed for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371December 3, 2022 4:45 PM

Fans love Bash though. They should have done more with him.

by Anonymousreply 372December 3, 2022 4:47 PM

The fans that love him are the diehards, it's a relatively small audience to cater to.

by Anonymousreply 373December 3, 2022 4:48 PM

It sounds like there's been nothing new and all they really did was ask Joe and Kit the questions they usually get. Joe said he was on a plane to Brazil 2 hours after they wrapped.

by Anonymousreply 374December 3, 2022 4:50 PM

R371 and in the trousers Joe has on yesterday

by Anonymousreply 375December 3, 2022 4:56 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376December 3, 2022 5:00 PM

[quote]"It's about loving yourself, accepting yourself and accepting differences, and I've learned to do that over the last year," commented Connor. "Having the opportunity to play a character who encourages people to come out to their parents and live an authentic life is incredible."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 3, 2022 5:02 PM

r376 Their laughing from a different angle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378December 3, 2022 5:09 PM

The person that runs the Heartstopper Brazil page is a man, that’s refreshing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379December 3, 2022 5:29 PM

R379 He's cute

by Anonymousreply 380December 3, 2022 5:31 PM

When Bash goes on stage I thought the whooping was him, but, it's Kit and Joe which is actually quite sweet

by Anonymousreply 381December 3, 2022 5:50 PM

Tiktok on the case. Micgate 2.0 since nothing says secret boyfriends like sharing a mic

Sharing pants on the other hands means nothing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382December 3, 2022 5:54 PM

Should’ve used Bloody Mary, that’s the trendy Born This Way song right now.

by Anonymousreply 383December 3, 2022 5:56 PM

There were a couple of cute and fun moments from this convention, but I preferred the style of the London convention. Not as huge (but still big enough that you get a decent audience - and an audience that is specifically there for them and Heartstopper), lower key activities like meeting people in small rooms, taking silly photos etc. I think you get to see more of the cast's genuine personalities and interactions in those sorts of situations - they probably spent most of the Brazil convention in some sort of out-of-body experience and trying to control the nerves.

Also, kinda disappointing that nothing new was revealed - but I guess they can't really reveal anything at this point. They could've announced that Alice is really exhausted, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 384December 3, 2022 6:28 PM

Netflix group photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385December 3, 2022 6:31 PM

Noah Centineo jumping between Kit and Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386December 3, 2022 6:34 PM

It was a nice time, thought their whole bit was so short. Though bigger picture, I think it obviously means Netflix will be putting in tons of money into promoting S2 and beyond.

[quote] They could've announced that Alice is really exhausted,

Truly the most pressing issue of our time. I know we roast Alice a lot, but I am interested in why she's such a hot mess lately. Probably just her being melodramatic more than anything though.

by Anonymousreply 387December 3, 2022 6:37 PM

Bash looks adorable I am glad he went up for a photo. I know he doesn’t have a huge part in the actual series; yet, he feel likes such an important part of the cast.

I wish I had seen the interview but I suppose more clips will be posted. I agree with R384 I preferred the London Con. I feel like we got more interesting videos and stories from that one. This one felt like they were unveiling the new iPhone lol

Regardless nice to see some new photos of them. They both look good!

by Anonymousreply 388December 3, 2022 6:41 PM

This con seemed like a bigger deal. The other one was low budget and poorly ran. Such huge stars here too...

R386 Now that's a little awkward. Remember when Noah was the next big thing.

by Anonymousreply 389December 3, 2022 6:43 PM

Noah's still doing pretty well, all things considered. He's there to promote a Netflix series he's the lead of and he's in a DC movie. That being said, he sounds like a Mark Ruffalo tribute act and I would rather just watch the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 390December 3, 2022 6:49 PM

R388 I think Twitter also makes the mistake of confusing bigger role for more pivotal role. I genuinely think Ben and Darcy, for instance, were comparably sized parts, but even if Darcy’s was bigger the fact is Charlie and Nick are the main characters and Ben’s existence and arc are way more pivotal to their storylines both individually and as a couple. He is literally one of the images used in the comics to show how Charlie’s ED and mental health issues started. Agreed re him being really enmeshed in the cast too, but I think it’s absurd people act like his storyline wasn’t huge and essential even if his part was minor.

The people who hate him and shriek about him being a minor character who is milking his fame are notably silent on Bradley whose character is minor and not even on screen yet, but who comments about “James” everywhere he can and is legitimately already committed to a fan con. Good for him; pander and make money, but it’s pretty blatant their issue is that when he’s around they can’t pretend Joe is head over heels for kit

by Anonymousreply 391December 3, 2022 6:51 PM

So now that the event is over, do we reckon they'll stay in Brazil? Travel a bit? Agatha starts shooting on Monday I believe so maybe Joe (and possibly Bash) will head to Atlanta?

by Anonymousreply 392December 3, 2022 6:54 PM

If Netflix really is doubling down on promoting the show, they could be sent off to LA earlier to do stuff. Kit could also visit Maia before heading to LA. Maybe he brings Joe and Bash so they can see Argentina. They could stay a couple of more days in Brazil to explore. Maybe they all just fly back to England. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 393December 3, 2022 6:56 PM

R393 honestly while I know they’re casual I find it hard to believe maia wouldn’t have come over to Brazil to see kit if he had to head to LA or London right after. My guess based on nothing but that is that he at least is heading to Argentina for a few days pre LA. No clue re Joe and bash though wherever they go it’ll be attached as per usual

by Anonymousreply 394December 3, 2022 7:00 PM

Joe may not be needed for Agatha yet. Aubrey Plaza definitely won't be shooting immediately, she's working on Megalopolis.

by Anonymousreply 395December 3, 2022 7:01 PM

Seems reasonable they'll stay in the area (or the US) until the Emmy's. Seems silly to go home and then fly back.

If Maia's still a thing I imagine Kit goes there. No telling if Joe actually needs to film on Monday. I don't think they'll stay in Brazil though.

by Anonymousreply 396December 3, 2022 7:03 PM

The group photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397December 3, 2022 7:08 PM

Little clip from the panel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398December 3, 2022 7:10 PM

R391Yeah, exactly. Ben's very important to Charlie's character and also is a parallel to Nick's journey as well, just making the wrong choices instead of the right ones. Fans are stupid. It was pretty shit writing on Alice's part just to yeet him out of the story in the comic while making him a 2D villain (which she admitted to doing and changing). It's a good thing she's correcting that.

by Anonymousreply 399December 3, 2022 7:10 PM

Unrelated to HS but as all Connor J threads get deleted - he just posted his ex Miles’ song to his IG stories and tagged him. Guess they ended on good terms (or maybe are rekindling things, who knows)

by Anonymousreply 400December 3, 2022 7:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401December 3, 2022 7:32 PM

R399 He liked his most recent post too. Maybe those crazy kids are working it out like DLers wanted. Though Connor could do better. But Connor's pretty funny. A shame he can't have a thread. Enjoy his Jesus is the reason for the season sweatshirt

by Anonymousreply 402December 3, 2022 7:36 PM

You could tell me Joe is any height between 5’7 and 5’10 and I would believe it.

by Anonymousreply 403December 3, 2022 7:37 PM

I heard someone mention something on Twitter about Kit now being over 6ft tall - did he mention that at the con or something? I haven't had chance to watch all the clips yet.

by Anonymousreply 404December 3, 2022 7:38 PM

R404 I think it’s a reference to the Hunger Magazine Interview where they said he was “towering much taller than I’d anticipated at more than 6 foot” and Joe replied on IG “only lie here is that you’re over 6 foot… are you fuck”. Quite funny.

My guess is he was between 5’10 and 5’11 S1, he and bash both got to about 6 feet, and Joe stayed around 5’9. We haven’t seen their dads that I know of but Kit’s mum is pretty standard height while joes is quite short so makes sense he’ll stay smaller than the others.

by Anonymousreply 405December 3, 2022 7:43 PM

R405 I remember that, but I'm sure I saw a tweet today saying that Joe can't tease Kit anymore for not being over 6ft... as if he'd confirmed that he's now that tall. Unsure though.

by Anonymousreply 406December 3, 2022 7:46 PM

R404 It’s because the Heartstopper Brazil admin said that Kit and Joe were taller than he expected and that Kit is his height. When he was asked what his height was he said he’s 1.85 m, which is between 6’-6’1”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407December 3, 2022 7:47 PM

R379 he's the fan in this photo, I'd say Kit is a smidge shorter so 6ft whilst the fan is 6ft1 sounds about right, and Joe being 5ft9 looks about right

by Anonymousreply 408December 3, 2022 7:50 PM

This thread with the pictures and the video this guy made are funny, I don’t blame him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409December 3, 2022 7:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 3, 2022 8:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411December 3, 2022 8:48 PM

Joe’s side profile is nuts. Photoshoots need to show off his jawline more. R411 that’s such a good pic of both of them

by Anonymousreply 412December 3, 2022 8:50 PM

Just getting chance to watch the interview that was live streamed, and so far it's exactly the same darn questions that they've been asked a million times. 'Had you read the comic books before?' 'Did you know the show was going to be so popular?' etc etc. If you've got this rare chance to interview people, can't you at least do a bit of basic research and ask new stuff?

by Anonymousreply 413December 3, 2022 8:59 PM

Not from the con, but I burst out laughing at this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414December 3, 2022 9:12 PM

R414 Ha love this… looks like he’s clocked the photo, like he did when someone accidentally filmed him and Maia in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 415December 3, 2022 10:01 PM

Does anyone have the link to this original video? Looks like it’s from an IG story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416December 3, 2022 10:56 PM

I think it’s linked at r378.

by Anonymousreply 417December 3, 2022 11:03 PM

Kit and Joe (and assuming Bash but he wasn’t recognized or something) are still in Brazil and were out to dinner, wonder if we’ll get pap shots again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418December 4, 2022 12:37 AM

HS Brasil administrator tweeted more about meeting Joe and Kit. He said that they both hugged him, that he showed them his HS leaves tattoo, that they were surprised and said it was cool, that they would love to get that as a tattoo, Kit suggested that he and Joe get them together. They then signed the poster for him even though that wasn't part of the M&G, Kit complimented Joe's signature and said his own was ugly, then it was over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419December 4, 2022 12:44 AM

R418 Yeah, Bash is with them, they posted video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420December 4, 2022 12:57 AM

I'm pretty sure that a flash goes off right at the end. That answers the paparazzi question. It has to be weird for them to be followed like that.

by Anonymousreply 421December 4, 2022 12:59 AM

Here's another video of them leaving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422December 4, 2022 1:02 AM

They'll probably leave tomorrow. No way they stick around. They are way too bothered there

by Anonymousreply 423December 4, 2022 1:05 AM

The three of them with fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424December 4, 2022 1:10 AM

Fan photos from tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425December 4, 2022 1:11 AM

Bash stole Joe's Dior shoes he wore today

by Anonymousreply 426December 4, 2022 1:16 AM

Kit posted pics on his insta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427December 4, 2022 1:30 AM

Those coconuts are iconic

by Anonymousreply 428December 4, 2022 1:31 AM

kit.connor: thank you brazil. eu te amo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429December 4, 2022 1:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 4, 2022 1:32 AM

Joe followed Sophia Brown, Jenna Ortega, and Gwendoline Christie after the con.

by Anonymousreply 431December 4, 2022 1:35 AM

They’re starting to look a little uncomfortable in that footage, there’s another one floating around with a camera following them into their car as well. It has to be overwhelming at times I’m just glad they’ve got each other, and in particular Joe has Bash with him. Both Bash and Kit have been around this to a degree since childhood but to Joe it must be surreal he is still a teenager, six months ago was sitting exams in school on the Isle of Man and has Marvel up next. He’s going to need to keep his support system close

by Anonymousreply 432December 4, 2022 1:37 AM

R432 yeah you can hear their security guard checking in “are you ok”. It’ll be even crazier once Joe is in marvel for real. Security for big events is probably a good call for all of them going forward

by Anonymousreply 433December 4, 2022 1:41 AM

The video mentioned at R432

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 4, 2022 1:55 AM

R434 Joe and Bash still going strong. Kit looks like he wants to go hide though.

by Anonymousreply 435December 4, 2022 1:59 AM

The three of them look fine? Calmer than I would in that situation.

by Anonymousreply 436December 4, 2022 2:10 AM

Agreed. Kit doesn't look any different than usual to me. He smiles and waves just like Joe and Bash do.

by Anonymousreply 437December 4, 2022 2:12 AM

Is joe wearing the trousers he wore yesterday and bash wore earlier? They truly are taking Sharing a wardrobe to a new level.

by Anonymousreply 438December 4, 2022 2:41 AM

R436 Then you are looking at their smiles not their eyes or their body language. I’m not saying they look distressed or close to a break down but none of them, not even Bash, look comfortable

by Anonymousreply 439December 4, 2022 2:46 AM

R439 They looked tired at most.

R438 I think they might be different, they look considerably lighter when Joe is in the back of the car.

by Anonymousreply 440December 4, 2022 2:51 AM

R438 I think Joe's wearing jeans? And the shoes he wore yesterday. Bash is wearing the shoes Joe wore at the con. That USA shirt is something Joe's worn before a few months ago.

The fans were joking about the suit cases the bodyguard was pushing (there were two of them) saying the big suitcase was Joe and Bash's and the small one was Kits and they are probably right

by Anonymousreply 441December 4, 2022 2:51 AM

Kit and Chloe Moretz followed each other on Instagram, she's at CCXP so I'm assuming they met there. He also followed Cynthia Erivo.

by Anonymousreply 442December 4, 2022 3:07 AM

I do wonder how casual/serious Maia and Kit are. I don’t know, I just can’t imagine being a 19 year old travelling the world and not being able to have a little fun.

by Anonymousreply 443December 4, 2022 3:25 AM

If he doesn't go to see her then you'll have your answer. They are only a couple hours apart and he's not working atm. She did like and comment on his IG post pretty quickly

by Anonymousreply 444December 4, 2022 3:29 AM

R443 it’s tough because on one hand true, on the other infatuation happens faster at that age so could go either way. Also she’s really attractive, a little older, and he is likely worried if he hooked up with randoms they would take pics, tell tabloids, etc. plus he’s close with Joe and bash who are basically an old married couple, and Will who apparently has a gf, so being coupled up might be more enticing.

by Anonymousreply 445December 4, 2022 3:30 AM

I think that's probably more an issue for her than for him. She's pretty much out partying every day and Kit keeps to himself and is more reserved.

by Anonymousreply 446December 4, 2022 3:30 AM

I know Joe, Bash and Kit are all close, but must be slightly weird to go on a trip with a couple.

And yeah, she has her fun. I don't know him at all obviously, but just am not seeing how they are compatible in reality

by Anonymousreply 447December 4, 2022 3:33 AM

It can't be all that weird if they were fine with Bash third-wheeling on the work trip.

by Anonymousreply 448December 4, 2022 3:36 AM

R447 yeah it would be hellish to third wheel like that. Then again they must be good about making others feel included as both he and Connor Jessup seem to enjoy doing it. I suppose kit and the cast have literally never known either as a single entity so they’re incredibly used to it.

To be fair I don’t think Maia and Kit are hugely serious but people do change in relationships too. Bash is super settled and domesticated (seems very happy about it) now that he’s with Joe and I think he used to be much more likely to go out. though to be fair I guess he still might and just not post it; it was always out and about with mates rather than clubbing

by Anonymousreply 449December 4, 2022 3:36 AM

R448 It would be weird for Bash if he had an ego to sit backstage while his costars get cheered, but otherwise not exactly seeing how Bash is the one doing any third wheeling. Even their big trips with Connor they brought another twink a few times.

by Anonymousreply 450December 4, 2022 3:38 AM

[quote] kit and the cast have literally never known either as a single entity so they’re incredibly used to it.

That's funny but true

by Anonymousreply 451December 4, 2022 3:39 AM

R450 Because the purpose of the trip involved Joe and Kit spending all of today together promoting the show and Bash kind of lurked around? You answered your own question.

by Anonymousreply 452December 4, 2022 3:42 AM

Kit and Maia are never going to be on the same continent long enough to be serious. They seem more like friends who occasionally mess around, but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 453December 4, 2022 3:44 AM

R452 Not going to argue, but took a few hours and then it's over. While Kit goes back to his lonely hotel room. It would only be weird if Bash felt bad about not getting any attention compared to Joe and Kit and he obviously loves their success so he's unbothered. I think in this situation I'd rather be Bash than Kit. But like R449 said, Kit must be used to it.

Speaking of Connor, he commented about the joy radiating from Kit in the dinner picture

by Anonymousreply 454December 4, 2022 3:46 AM

[quote]While Kit goes back to his lonely hotel room

This is some overdramatic frau shit, I'm not going to lie.

by Anonymousreply 455December 4, 2022 3:47 AM

R445 It's a joke. Some of you are very sensitive while calling other people a woman

by Anonymousreply 456December 4, 2022 3:48 AM

Brazil really likes them, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 4, 2022 3:53 AM

If I had to guess I'd say Latin America is probably their biggest fanbase or very close

Actually surprised about the number of male fans there too. Was nice to see.

by Anonymousreply 458December 4, 2022 3:55 AM

Have I missed a link to the full video of their Netflix panel? The one on the big stage - I’ve only seen the other two interviews..

by Anonymousreply 459December 4, 2022 4:02 AM

Also just realized he’s wearing Louboutin sneakers. Quite the upgrade from his beloved dirty Nikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460December 4, 2022 4:11 AM

R458 Maybe more diversity, less teen girls and less homophobia is a factor in why the LA online fan base never seemed to have the toxic extremes that the English speaking one has.

Must make a nice change for the boys as well. I had noticed more men around and a few cute fans in pictures with them instead of the endless stream of mostly rather frumpy girls. Having hot guys shouting they love them would be an altogether different experience to what they’re used to at fan events

by Anonymousreply 461December 4, 2022 4:16 AM

I can't speak about the Portuguese-speaking LATAM online fanbase, but the Spanish-speaking one is basically 98% teenage girls. Searching Kit and Joe's names on Twitter and hitting translate on some of the tweets was a funny experience, there were a number of men (not entrenched in the online fanbase) plotting how to seduce them while they were in Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 462December 4, 2022 4:20 AM

R459 The fans haven't uploaded anything other than short clips and the con doesn't upload anything from the main stage.

by Anonymousreply 463December 4, 2022 4:23 AM

R462 Well that already seems healthier than the obsessive puritans on the English speaking side where even saying they’re hot is considered offensive

by Anonymousreply 464December 4, 2022 4:26 AM

They're so awkward when Centineo interrupts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465December 4, 2022 9:46 AM

Not entirely sure what this award is, but the third slide has a short Joe and Kit video thanking them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466December 4, 2022 10:37 AM

R466 No idea what the award is, though I wonder if the filmed other things that day, like those Netflix questions.

by Anonymousreply 467December 4, 2022 10:41 AM

Joe hugging a fan, sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468December 4, 2022 11:23 AM

Do we reckon they requested a bodyguard/chaperone or was that recommended by Netflix?

by Anonymousreply 469December 4, 2022 11:48 AM

I imagine it was recommended by every sane human being in their world.

by Anonymousreply 470December 4, 2022 12:14 PM

R469 guessing Netflix, they regularly ride the Tube around and walk around London without a bother. A combination of foreign country and avid fanbase - Netflix probably decided it was safer and easier to get them a guard.

by Anonymousreply 471December 4, 2022 12:35 PM

They'd need an interpreter if nothing else. Probably provided by Netflix. I actually don't think the fans were that out of control. Paris fashion week fans behaved a lot worse

Joe updated his IG, though didn't post anything new.

by Anonymousreply 472December 4, 2022 12:44 PM

They are still in Brazil. Another netflix event?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473December 4, 2022 1:13 PM

This

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474December 4, 2022 1:17 PM

They both look good. Green is really good on kit and I don’t think I’ve seen Joe in any colour that looked bad on him

by Anonymousreply 475December 4, 2022 1:24 PM

Trolling IG and Kit's social media engagement is kind of insane. He doesn't quite have 5 million followers, but gets at least a million likes for everything he posts. Just an example, but Dua Lipa has 87 million followers and the majority of the time gets less likes than Kit. Same is true for many pop girls. Kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 476December 4, 2022 2:00 PM

Kit back in his messy trainers instead of his pristine white Louboutins. Funny. They both look great, though.

by Anonymousreply 477December 4, 2022 2:08 PM

With the Netflix logo in the background I would guess this is a junket the streamer set up and that they sat down with multiple outlets.

by Anonymousreply 478December 4, 2022 2:12 PM

R478 Flipping heck Netflix, they literally just wrapped! Let them rest.

by Anonymousreply 479December 4, 2022 2:17 PM

R477 and Kit in the same trousers he wears for literally everything lol

Both of them look good. I really like the shirts and Joe’s curls are looking extra bouncy.

by Anonymousreply 480December 4, 2022 2:20 PM

Another person that spoke with them. (No picture.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481December 4, 2022 2:26 PM

Bash truly in his trophy boyfriend era pre Billy Walsh promotion. Good for him. I’m presuming that while he’ll likely be in Atlanta as much as he can, between Joe working full days while there and his own non Atlanta promo for HTDBW, other auditions, and for all we know other work already lined up, he and Joe won’t have a load of free time together so may as well enjoy December.

by Anonymousreply 482December 4, 2022 2:29 PM

R476

Yeah it is. He gets a lot of engagement on his posts. More so than some other celebrities i have seen. It will probably taper off at some point, i don’t see it happening anytime soon though

by Anonymousreply 483December 4, 2022 2:37 PM

R482 Truly. Not sure I would do it, but that's probably why I'm always single. I'm assuming work will be done today and they might go on some sort of short vacation before the Emmy's. I think it's pretty obvious Joe is not needed on set in Atlanta Monday.

by Anonymousreply 484December 4, 2022 2:42 PM

This is pretty funny. My very rough, filtered-through-Spanish approximation of what's happening here is that the hosts asks them who they would go on a date with from CCXP attendees, purple wig answers Kit immediately, the host says no and that he's going to go out with him, purple wig says that no, she claimed Kit before him, blonde wig says it's going to be a triple date, purple wig says no again and insists that she said him first, interviewer says that they'll take turns, and finally blonde says she's going too since they're a couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485December 4, 2022 3:14 PM

Bradley posted this on Instagram, that’s nice of Joe. Assuming it’s a wrap gift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486December 4, 2022 4:10 PM

R486 that’s cute, Joe is really sweet. Funny as Bash got eveyone Lego figures of ther characters last year.

by Anonymousreply 487December 4, 2022 4:12 PM

Netflix Brazil is posting stuff now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 4, 2022 4:52 PM

Another video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489December 4, 2022 4:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 4, 2022 4:53 PM

Weird photo pose to make them do. They both look pretty tired but they’re super good natured about all the promo they have to do.

by Anonymousreply 491December 4, 2022 4:55 PM

The one with the drink, Kit looks ready to fall asleep, jetlag is a bitch

by Anonymousreply 492December 4, 2022 4:59 PM

It makes sense that they're the ones that flew to a different continent to promote the show straight from the set and Alice is the one that gets a month off after sitting around and watching them work for 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 493December 4, 2022 5:04 PM

Kit and Joe with someone else that spoke to them, we may actually hear Joe talk about Wiccan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 4, 2022 5:06 PM

R493 don’t forget Alice also needs a month off social media, and needs to announce it openly!

by Anonymousreply 495December 4, 2022 5:07 PM

R494 interesting - even if Joe was allowed to discuss his role though, no way marvel would let Kit as hulkling be announced through a chat with a random Brazilian interviewer. Guessing he’s just speculating

by Anonymousreply 496December 4, 2022 5:08 PM

R496 Bold of him to speculate that! Would be cool to hear Joe talk about his role though.

by Anonymousreply 497December 4, 2022 5:09 PM

I don't understand this announcing your departure in advance thing, just leave straight away, or does she like to read the sympathy...?

by Anonymousreply 498December 4, 2022 5:09 PM

r496 Yeah, when I say talk about Wiccan I mostly mean his reaction to joining Marvel.

by Anonymousreply 499December 4, 2022 5:10 PM

Kit is making it harder for me to let go of my Hulkling dream between him bulking up and wearing green all the time now.

r4296 Agree, he sounds like yet another person who wants them to play Wickling.

by Anonymousreply 500December 4, 2022 5:11 PM

R493 Good point, I didn't think of it like that... bleh. Although let's be honest, the fans in Brazil will be far more interested in seeing the fanciable actors than the person who wrote it. But either way, they have way more of a right to complain about being exhausted than Alice does.

by Anonymousreply 501December 4, 2022 5:11 PM

R498 And she's been announcing it for months? Like, her tweeting about it constantly is how everyone figured out that shooting would be wrapped by December. She posted about it on Tumblr as well. So this is her announcing it across 3 social media platforms.

by Anonymousreply 502December 4, 2022 5:14 PM

They’re so cute together, what the fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503December 4, 2022 5:17 PM

R503 Jesus, you weren't kidding. The troll in the Bash thread is going to have an aneurysm over this.

by Anonymousreply 504December 4, 2022 5:18 PM

Joe looks scared to death of heights. Poor thing. They have a really sweet friendship, I’m glad they’ve gotten so close since S1!

by Anonymousreply 505December 4, 2022 5:18 PM

Can't tell if the 1/3 means she met them all at the same time and is staggering posting the pictures or if she's waiting to stalk all of them at the airport one by one and Bash left on his own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506December 4, 2022 5:23 PM

So he came all that way for 2/3 days to stand backstage, boy is whipped as hell.

by Anonymousreply 507December 4, 2022 5:27 PM

Hey, he also got to explore a new country with his boyfriend and his friend and I'm sure he enjoyed the heck out of that coconut!

by Anonymousreply 508December 4, 2022 5:29 PM

R507 I would bet some small amount of money they’re all going to Argentina to hang out with Maia.

R503 you can see Joe trembling. I’m legitimately surprised he was so chill with the Disney rides given Kit actually needed to hold his hands to get him onto the balcony

by Anonymousreply 509December 4, 2022 5:30 PM

She's there stalking Jenna Ortega so she might have missed Joe and Kit or got distracted

by Anonymousreply 510December 4, 2022 5:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511December 4, 2022 5:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512December 4, 2022 5:36 PM

Kit's shoes are killing me

by Anonymousreply 513December 4, 2022 5:36 PM

R503 Ok, so they are absolutely adorable in that video!

by Anonymousreply 514December 4, 2022 5:42 PM

R509 He’s shaking and when he first walks out towards Kit he doesn’t deviate from looking at him directly to keep from looking at how far up he is.

by Anonymousreply 515December 4, 2022 5:43 PM

Another video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516December 4, 2022 5:48 PM

The Brazilian wing of Netflix should be put in charge of all of the show's promo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517December 4, 2022 5:55 PM

R506 She must have died. She said she's been up 48 hours and cancelled her flight to try to see Jenna.

by Anonymousreply 518December 4, 2022 5:57 PM

Netflix Brazil is making them WORK for their paycheck. Reenacting Nick and Charlie and taking pics all over the place

by Anonymousreply 519December 4, 2022 5:59 PM

[quote]Kit e Joe ou Nick e Charlie? 🍂🥹

Netflix Brazil absolutely knows what they're doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520December 4, 2022 6:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521December 4, 2022 6:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522December 4, 2022 6:14 PM

Netflix Brazil has no shame. That’s absolutely hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 523December 4, 2022 6:16 PM

Flipping heck, Netflix Brazil is giving us the true definition of fan service. And for once, zero complaints from me cos the cuteness is off the scale (and Joe and Kit seem to be enjoying themselves).

by Anonymousreply 524December 4, 2022 6:17 PM

This completely random photoshoot is my favorite one they’ve done so far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525December 4, 2022 6:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526December 4, 2022 6:28 PM

Joe looks so shy in this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 4, 2022 7:19 PM

They recorded a video for the daughter of a Brazilian actress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528December 4, 2022 9:16 PM

They have become very, very good at this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 529December 4, 2022 9:21 PM

Apparently Joe is at the airport, so im guessing they are not staying for longer. Wonder where they will pop up next

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530December 4, 2022 9:45 PM

R530 there’s a video on the instagram stories of the girl who met bash

by Anonymousreply 531December 4, 2022 9:48 PM

That's what, 2.5 or 3 hours after Bash was there and Kit doesn't seem to be with him. So we have no clue where Bash went, Kit might be going back to England or to Argentina, and Joe might be going to Atlanta or back to England?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532December 4, 2022 9:54 PM

Sorry here’s the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533December 4, 2022 9:54 PM

Bash probably has access to the airline’s vip lounge so he can wait away from the majority of the public. The fact that Joe arrived without Kit makes me guess Joe and Bash are flying somewhere together without Kit.

by Anonymousreply 534December 4, 2022 9:58 PM

Joe was online two hours ago, so he was probably just finishing up doing whatever promo he had to do

That video was a little chaotic

by Anonymousreply 535December 4, 2022 10:04 PM

Joe at the airport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536December 4, 2022 10:07 PM

R536 I knew I recognized that username - one of the charming few who loathes bash and called joe a coward and other delightful terms for blocking maira. Big words for someone stalking Joe to the airport

by Anonymousreply 537December 4, 2022 10:11 PM

Just seems a little odd for Bash to get there 3 hours early, maybe he's flown back to England and Joe is going somewhere else

by Anonymousreply 538December 4, 2022 10:11 PM

R538 I honestly have no idea if bash is there Or with joe but to be fair if he had his luggage and the same hotel check out time, a VIP lounge for a few hours might’ve sounded like the best option. Also plausible they’re going different places I suppose

by Anonymousreply 539December 4, 2022 10:13 PM

R534 I would guess something similar that Bash went ahead with the luggage and was waiting out of sight for Joe. The alternative now they’re travelling without Kit is the two of them arriving together with security, fans and paps in their faces and making it very obvious story for the media to run with. The fact that Bash got through with only one sighting earlier shows how he can still go under the radar.

It seems more plausible than the three of them needing to disappear in different directions at the same time so soon after wrapping HS. My money’s on Joe needing at least a short time in Atlanta pre emmys but I hope they’re disappearing somewhere quiet for a few much needed rest days first.

Kit could be headed just about anywhere

by Anonymousreply 540December 4, 2022 10:14 PM

I agree, I don't think he would have hung around at a lounge for that long. My guess right now is that Bash left to England, Joe to Atlanta, and Kit to England or Argentina.

by Anonymousreply 541December 4, 2022 10:14 PM

I think if he were hanging around in an airport he'd be more bored online and he hasn't liked or commented on anything new on IG. Joe could be needed to film and not like Bash can hang out there while he works.

Glad Joe is reunited with his beloved hat

R537 It's always that way isn't it

by Anonymousreply 542December 4, 2022 10:20 PM

Absolutely no way would be have needed that much luggage for 2 days, he's definitely off somewhere else, best guess would be Atlanta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543December 4, 2022 10:24 PM

He did need multiple fancy outfits. Though since Bash went ahead, I'd guess no mini vacay for them until the middle of December.

by Anonymousreply 544December 4, 2022 10:26 PM

R537 You are right I recognise it as well because he’s one of the few guys involved in the group who repeatedly attack Bash and went after Joe, then he stalks them like an uber fan dressed as Charlie?

Human nature is a bizarre thing

by Anonymousreply 545December 4, 2022 10:27 PM

Kit is almost certainly heading to Argentina, I’d put money on it. Or he’s meeting Maia somewhere in the US (probably LA).

by Anonymousreply 546December 4, 2022 10:29 PM

Actually makes sense if Joe has to work so Bash tagged along for the weekend. Joe had to work, but there was a lot of free time for them both unlike during HS filming where Joe probably filmed 12 hours a day. If they were going elsewhere after this Bash could have just met Joe there instead. Though these two are strange so who knows.

Also Bash will prob will still fly his ass back to LA in a week anyway

by Anonymousreply 547December 4, 2022 10:34 PM

Honestly we’ll have no clue where any of them are until one or multiple are spotted by a fan. Agreed it seems likely kit is off to Maia and joe is off to Atlanta for a week. The reason I’m thinking bash is with him is both because his luggage the other day seemed to be a pretty sizable duffel, and because even for such a close couple, him flying to Brazil (presumably out of pocket) to sightsee with joe and kit for one day and then hang around watching them at a con for a day before flying back would be a lot. It’s possible of course but would be a bit wild.

by Anonymousreply 548December 4, 2022 10:36 PM

R541 Really? That boy is whipped unless there was somewhere else he absolutely needed to be I can’t see him baulk over waiting for a couple of hours in a comfortable airport lounge to be with Joe

by Anonymousreply 549December 4, 2022 10:37 PM

I do wonder how Kit gets out without being seen though. Joe's popular obviously, but Kit's popularity is kind of insane.

by Anonymousreply 550December 4, 2022 10:38 PM

[quote] him flying to Brazil (presumably out of pocket) to sightsee with joe and kit for one day and then hang around watching them at a con for a day before flying back would be a lot. It’s possible of course but would be a bit wild.

Seems pretty typical behavior for them

by Anonymousreply 551December 4, 2022 10:39 PM

Even beyond Bash's relationship with Joe, in his position I would love to visit a new country spur of the moment and this trip gave him an excuse to. And going to throw this out there, Kit could also be headed to LA early to meet with his stateside reps, audition for stuff, etc., especially since he mentioned going to LA a couple of months ago, prior to Emmy nominations.

by Anonymousreply 552December 4, 2022 10:41 PM

I'll be shocked if he doesn't see Maia. In LA or Argentina one. They are only a couple hours apart right now. We can question how serious they are, but she's still very quick to like/comment on his posts so I think they are still fine

by Anonymousreply 553December 4, 2022 10:42 PM

As per the above creep (translation is basically kit is arriving later for security reasons but they’re on the same flight).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554December 4, 2022 10:44 PM

"their flight only leaves Brazil at 11:50 I heard some security guards say that Kit only arrives at 11 so no one tries to take a photo This is a safety decision, not the boys'. Joe was walking slowly so the guys could get a photo from afar because they wouldn't let us get close"

According to what this guy heard, they're purposefully arriving at different times to not get mobbed but their flight leaves at 11:50.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555December 4, 2022 10:45 PM

Love that for him speculating Joe and bash are together is too invasive but he has no issues sharing their exact flight details. Fucking idiots

by Anonymousreply 556December 4, 2022 10:47 PM

Sharing flight details is apparently OK, but speculating about two people who are probably together it’s not. It’s the hypocrisy for me.

by Anonymousreply 557December 4, 2022 10:50 PM

R551 It does and I wouldn’t put anything past them but flying halfway around the world for 48 hrs with virtually no downtime and potential fan aggro seems less likely than a stopover en route to the US for a longer trip to Atlanta/LA.

I know he is now a young man with a lot more life experience and maturity than he had at the start of this but Joe is still young and only recently left home and school it would be a big step for him to make the first visit to Atlanta entirely on his own

by Anonymousreply 558December 4, 2022 10:51 PM

Okay, then that interesting they are on the same flight. Now I'm confused.

If you really wanna stalk you could probably figure out where they are going with the flight time or narrow it down. Yeah, totally not as invasive as saying someone is dating

by Anonymousreply 559December 4, 2022 10:55 PM

R553 I think they're fine, but I also think they're not each other's #1 priorities so if Kit has other stuff going on he might not shuffle everything around to go to Argentina. Speaking of, though, Maia seems to not be a dramatic break-up kind of person because her last boyfriend still comments on her stuff and she still follows him. I think that bodes well for her and Kit, especially if it's casual and they're on the same page.

R558 This may be colored by my own experience (I moved from the US to the UK on my own when I was 19), but I think you're infantilizing Joe a little bit.

R559 My guess now is that they arrived together because they had the element of surprise, but now that everyone knows that they're in the country their bodyguards are splitting up their arrivals for security purposes.

by Anonymousreply 560December 4, 2022 10:58 PM

R560 It's more I didn't expect them to go to the same place. I get the reasoning behind not being seen together now.

And I'm confused, their flights not for another 3 hours? I'm dumb

by Anonymousreply 561December 4, 2022 11:05 PM

According to the stalker they have a press conference in the UK on Tuesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562December 4, 2022 11:06 PM

So they are just going back to London

Now I wouldn't be surprised if Bash's waiting in the VIP longue for hours.

by Anonymousreply 563December 4, 2022 11:09 PM

I see Matt commented ,the favorite stalker is reliable as always

by Anonymousreply 564December 4, 2022 11:12 PM

Not too much on Matt, he's a stalker who is particularly invested in Joe and Kit but at least he doesn't seem to have ever said a single negative thing about Bash or Maia.

by Anonymousreply 565December 4, 2022 11:14 PM

R564 He’s been quiet for a few days, wondered when he’d pop back up.

Interesting that they’re all just going back to the UK. Wonder what the heck the ‘press conference’ is? I hope a proper break is on the cards soon.

by Anonymousreply 566December 4, 2022 11:15 PM

I’m guessing the words got mixed in translation and it’s less a conference and more a junket?

by Anonymousreply 567December 4, 2022 11:16 PM

I’ve just visited that guys twitter and wish I hadn’t. I’m not sure how possible this is but he’s adamant he saw Bash go and saw Joe board but the plane doesn’t leave for hours so Kit has time to arrive and join him and that someone from Netflix told him they’re flying back to the UK for more press on Tuesday.

If they’re all flying back to the UK they’re on the same plane for sure why would they take separate flights?

I’m also skeptical as to why Netflix staff are talking to a random fan dressed as Charlie at an airport about the cast’s detailed itinerary and flights. Above all, and given his history with the Joe Kit crazies, the way he’s arguing about Bash being gone and Joe and Kit staying together is making question his status as a reliable witness

by Anonymousreply 568December 4, 2022 11:20 PM

Footage from the Joe and Kit photoshoot (with audio).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569December 4, 2022 11:27 PM

He saw Bash at the airport hours ago. But Kit apparently is not ready to be at the airport yet but Joe has to sit on an empty plane for 2 hours. Doesn't make a lot of sense I agree. They have restricted VIP lounges he could stay in

by Anonymousreply 570December 4, 2022 11:30 PM

My guess is bash got there and is hanging out in the 1st class lounge, Joe zipped over ASAP to join him, and kit will come a little later. Agreed though this idiot isn’t the most reputable. He’s also now accusing someone who called him a stalker of being racist

by Anonymousreply 571December 4, 2022 11:31 PM

Bright side, he’s made enough claims that at some point we’ll be able to tell if he’s lying.

by Anonymousreply 572December 4, 2022 11:33 PM

R571 That really is their favourite call card isn’t it? There was something in there about him crying on the floor as well I’ve no idea if it was the usual hyperbolic nothing or if he’s genuinely unbalanced.

To the point I agree if they are all flying back to the UK tonight then Joe and Bash are waiting in the VIP lounge for Kit to join them

by Anonymousreply 573December 4, 2022 11:39 PM

He just looked up flight information. Anyway, Bash might have something to do in the AM if he's on another flight. He said he left at 4:30, which again is public flight information for the last flight before the one Joe's apparently on to London.

He said he'll stay until they leave. Just a little creepy

by Anonymousreply 574December 4, 2022 11:46 PM

R572 Yeah, we'll see .

Maybe they have to hit up UK Netflix now and then US next week. Though not sure why they have to do promotion right now. Comic con I could understand but nothing going on the UK and the show won't be out for half a year probably

by Anonymousreply 575December 5, 2022 12:03 AM

Someone mentioned the BAFTAs on here a couple of weeks ago as a reason why they're still promoting the show so I looked it up and voting is in January, Could be for that.

by Anonymousreply 576December 5, 2022 12:08 AM

At least one fan caught him for a pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577December 5, 2022 12:27 AM

R577 I know Joe's clothes thievery is passé at this point, but that jumper looks familiar but can't remember the Bash pic, which is annoying

by Anonymousreply 578December 5, 2022 12:31 AM

R578 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579December 5, 2022 12:34 AM

R578 it’s his

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580December 5, 2022 12:34 AM

Kit with a fan. Leaving the hotel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 5, 2022 1:05 AM

Just kidding, he said it’s from Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582December 5, 2022 1:08 AM

He better show up soon since his plane is going to take off in 40 minutes apparently.

R581 Kind of wild how many male fans there are vs what you see in the UK/Paris

by Anonymousreply 583December 5, 2022 1:09 AM

R582 guessing at some point he got sick of third wheeling and had some alone time. He has amazing skin

by Anonymousreply 584December 5, 2022 1:21 AM

Certainly some bizarre “security” for Joe to be there 5 hours before his flight and no sign of Kit when it’s due to leave so soon.

I’m starting to wonder if they haven’t all gone their separate ways after all Bash to London (if he wasn’t waiting for Joe in VIP all along), Joe to Atlanta/LA if there have been any likely flights in the meantime, while Kit’s headed down to Argentina perhaps from a different airport.

I just checked there’s nothing new or relevant from the overwrought stalker he’s certainly not seen Kit and that’s cutting it mighty fine now

by Anonymousreply 585December 5, 2022 1:32 AM

I would actually be surprised if Kit didn’t go to Argentina. Unless of course he has something work related. Whether they are casually or seriously dating they seem to have a good relationship. I don’t think he would pass up the opportunity to see her being so close.

by Anonymousreply 586December 5, 2022 1:38 AM

Joe sitting on an empty plane for hours too. Though there was a flight to Atlanta at 10:50.

Just not sure why Kit gets to show up minutes before the flight but Joe and Bash have to be there hours before like normal plebs. wouldn't doubt they are going back to the UK, but everything seems a bit weird. All this security too for them to talk so loud someone dressed up like Charlie Spring can hear it.

by Anonymousreply 587December 5, 2022 1:39 AM

I’m curious enough I decided to check flight info. There are three different redeye flights from São Paulo to Atlanta that Joe easily could have taken based upon his arrival time. There aren’t any direct flights from São Paulo to LA and way to many layover options to guess a departure time it they’re flying to LA. The only flight to London Joe could have made is the 11:50 flight that fan says he’s on. My guess is Joe’s flying to either Atlanta or LA, probably with Bash. Since Kit hasn’t been spotted at the airport yet, he’s likely flying to Argentina tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 588December 5, 2022 1:41 AM

The guy who got the Joe pic said the staff of Netflix confirmed Joe was going back to London. Seems so weird to just tell fans all this information.

by Anonymousreply 589December 5, 2022 1:42 AM

Is there a big HS fanbase in Argentina? I don’t see Maia or Kit posting about it (at least not for awhile). So it’s very likely we won’t know and they’ll have some actual down time.

by Anonymousreply 590December 5, 2022 1:46 AM

The guy said they are doing press Tuesday, so pretty easy to figure it out then

by Anonymousreply 591December 5, 2022 1:50 AM

R588 Now that makes a whole lot more sense than the convoluted fan story and hours sat on empty planes.

So it looks like Joe’s flown to Atlanta with or without Bash and Kit may well be showing up on Maia’s socials very soon

by Anonymousreply 592December 5, 2022 1:51 AM

I’m not set either way on where they’re going but it strikes me as odd that netflix staff and security guards, both trained to keep info and celebrities safe and private, would tell some chubby weirdo dressed as the character, sprinting after Joe, and allegedly crying over him ANYTHING. It’s possible they have press or an interview Tuesday but unclear whether that would even need to be in person; even a lot of the press Joe and kit have done together while filming this season in the same location right outside London has been virtual.

by Anonymousreply 593December 5, 2022 1:53 AM

He said you weren't allowed to take pictures of Kit I think in a tweet, but not going to go back and look. Seems unrealistic that nobody in the airport would take his picture though. Plus Joe stopped to take a fan pic. That guy isn't even at the airport anymore judging by his IG. He also didn't actually go to the con despite what he said. He came to stalk them after it had already happened

by Anonymousreply 594December 5, 2022 2:07 AM

R594 he’s also friends with that Maira girl and brought letters from her to give to Kit, Joe, and Bash (??). I can only imagine what shite she wrote in them.

by Anonymousreply 595December 5, 2022 2:09 AM

He's a shitty person.

But anyway, Kit would have had to be on that flight tonight if he's going back to London. The next flight is not until tomorrow at 4pm.

by Anonymousreply 596December 5, 2022 2:28 AM

R590

There are Maia stans that are kit stans as well. If he is spotted anywhere near argentina we will know

by Anonymousreply 597December 5, 2022 3:19 AM

R594

Of course all he did was go to stalk, the letter things is weird

by Anonymousreply 598December 5, 2022 3:26 AM

R595 You are right I just saw this on twitter he was stalking them trying to give all three of them letters from her. It looks from his chaotic twitter posts he didn’t go to the con or get closer than the wall of security so I hope they were never handed over I don’t want to think what she put in them.

I remember seeing a while ago a tweet she posted about it being time to write to them because there were important things only she could tell them or something very similar I can’t remember the exact wording. It stood out among all the usual toxic nonsense you see on twitter as a neon bright red flag suggesting her grasp on reality is not good to a potentially worrying degree.

I’d almost forgotten she existed with her locking her account and blessedly removing herself from the searches but she’s clearly not given up her obsession just yet

by Anonymousreply 599December 5, 2022 3:59 AM

Looks like Kit left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 5, 2022 7:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!