Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What scandals/drama do you predict certain celebrities will have in the future?

I predict one of the Kardashian will be in a plane crash. They won't die.

Britney will accidently kill somebody.

Ryan Reynolds will get arrested for a domestic dispute, destroying the happy family image with Blake.

Ellen Degeneres will have a public meltdown.

Harry will cheat in Megan.

Amber Heard will attempt suicide. Depp writes a song mocking the situation, then one of Amber's fans shoots him at a concert.

by Anonymousreply 335February 20, 2024 1:58 PM

Well?

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2022 3:06 PM

[quote]Well?

[quote]Harry will cheat in Megan.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2022 3:10 PM

Richard Karn of Home Improvement fame will get confused at a Starbucks drive-thru in Encinitas and order a latte rather than the caffè breve requested by his wife Tudi.

This will trigger a chain of events resulting in resentment, emotional withdrawal, and a dramatic red carpet meltdown ending in violence and remorse.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2022 3:15 PM

I really do think that Chalamet will have a James Corden/Ellen situation on his hands. It will start on twitter and social media with people claiming that he was an asshole to them.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2022 3:27 PM

Divorce for the harkles. We should buy popcorn

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2022 3:36 PM

Armie Hammer will be arrested for eating a hammertoe.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2022 3:36 PM

R4 I've never liked Chalamet. He has a very snooty look.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2022 3:39 PM

Jake will have an oopsie baby with an ftm because he didn't know they can still become pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2022 3:41 PM

Jennifer Lawrence will start an OnlyFans account in an attempt to beg producers/directors for roles.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2022 3:42 PM

-Leah Remini will have something bad happen to a family member or close friend as a warning to keep her mouth shut. Either that or they'll plant drugs on her to get her arrested and damage her credibility.

-Katy Perry will become full blown MAGA and we'll find out she only endorsed Hillary just for publicity to promote her "woke" album at the time.

-Gaga's Joker musical will become the new legendary Showgirls/Gigli/Glitter legendary bomb but cheesy cult classic. It will effectively end her acting career.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2022 3:47 PM

Ezra's Miller's situation will only get worse. He'll try to be normal for a while, then when The Flash is released, he'll start acting out again and by the time the film hits DVD, he'll be cancelled and a pariah.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2022 3:48 PM

Elliott Page will de-transition

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2022 3:49 PM

Madonna will start having serious health problems related to her cosmetic surgeries. Her kids will get into a public battle with her latest juvenile boytoy for control of her medical decisions and empire. They will win, but Madonna will fade from public view for the final years of her life.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2022 3:52 PM

Madonna will die of a drug overdose which will explain her erratic behavior.

Shawn Mendes will be outed by a jilted secret celebrity ex.

Ryan Murphy will be cancelled for going too far with his lovefests for serial killers and mass shooters, as well as making unwanted sexual advances towards some of the hot young actors on his shows.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2022 3:55 PM

Something awful will happen at the Oscars, like a death or a shooting.

Family Guy will be cancelled and dark secrets about Seth MacFarlane will come out.

Kris Jenner will die, Ellen too.

Elon Musk will release an album.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2022 4:00 PM

Jamie Lee Curtis's trans daughter will be the victim of some sort of transphobic bullying which will result in a suicide attempt causing Jamie to finally come out as intersex publicly in support of her.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2022 4:01 PM

Kanye West will be the reverse Rachel Dolezal, stating "I am a white man."

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2022 4:02 PM

[quote] Elliott Page will de-transition

She'll wait to see which way the wind is blowing more strongly. She'll then sue every person who "helped" her on her journey and become the Detrans Queen.

She'll also sue certain media outlets for covering up the reality of trans medicine and surgery.

Then she'll bravely be on the cover of a magazine with new tits bared for all to see.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2022 4:05 PM

Rihanna will have Janet Jackson as a guest during her Superbowl Halftime Show which will make up for the 2004 wardrobe malfunction incident.

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2022 4:07 PM

“Elon Musk will release an album.”

I look forward to this event.

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2022 4:11 PM

Scandal predictions related to former and current SNLers

-Melissa Villasenor is outed as faking her mental illness claims and then her racist Twitter scandal is brought up again and she finally gets cancelled.

-Leslie Jones who is already a known whiny bitch does something in public that really fucks her up image and her career finally goes down the shitter.

-Chloe Fineman gets in some Scientology related scandal

-Jimmy Fallon gets drunk in public and assaults someone and is arrested.

Sports related scandals

-Aaron Rodgers gets into some domestic spat with a secret boyfriend and police get involved and he is forced to come out of the closet.

-Russell Wilson is revealed to be a serial cheater and his happy family image with Ciara is ruined.

-Patrick Mahomes cheats on his fugly dumb ass Brittany and as a result huge public shit show battle results.

-Steph Curry gets arrested for soliciting prostitutes.

Movie and TV actor scandal predictions

-Will and Jada's Scientology and other shady activities are revealed to the public.

-Tom Cruise gets arrested for some illegal activities related to Scientology.

-Viola Davis has very public diva meltdown caught on video and goes to "rehab".

-Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara get investigated by a CPS agency.

-Eva Longoria goes to prison along with her husband for illegal business activities.

Other scandals

-Kelly Ripa and one of her adult kids gets into a physical fight and Kelly ends up in jail.

-Prince William gets revealed as cheating on Kate.

-Melania's former johns start spilling the beans.

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2022 4:22 PM

Demi Lovato will arbitrarily come out as a trans man when she is hard up for attention.

Britney will say some extremely nasty and cruel things on Instagram that will get her lots of backlash, even from the fiercest "Free Britney" supporters and will shatter her Southern sweetheart image. Something they won't be able to excuse like when she shaded Christina Aguilera's weight.

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2022 4:36 PM

[quote] Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara get investigated by a CPS agency.

The Joaquin/Rain siblingcest relationship will be revealed at some point, though it may take one of them dying or getting sick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2022 4:49 PM

Britney Spears will die of suicide or a drug overdose.

Madonna will be exposed as a pedophile.

Jared Leto will finally be exposed.

Chrissy Metz will give in and have extensive weight loss procedures that will nearly kill her and then go on a massive publicity tour to showcase her new look.

Jeopardy will exposed as having helped several of their recent record breaking champions cheat in order to boost ratings.

Prince Charles will strip Andrew, Harry and Meghan of their titles while giving titles to Archie and Lilibet.

Ezra Miller will snap yet again and commit a mass shooting or be revealed as having murdered that woman and her three children.

The actual Killers of Madeline McCann and Jon Benet Ramsey will finally be identified. Madeline's remains will also be found.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2022 4:55 PM

Melania Trump will divorce Donald once the new terms of their agreement is up, take full custody of Barron and write a tell all book about her former husband.

Tiffany Trump will denounce her father and 3 older silbings and possibly change her surname. She'll become a minor Paris Hilton type socialite figure.

One Direction will announce a reunion featuring all five members. Zayn will overdose and die shortly before it starts.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2022 5:01 PM

Marilyn Manson and Johnny Depp will be exposed as paedophiles based on irrefutable proof.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2022 5:02 PM

New evidence will surface that adds credence to the "Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain" theory.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2022 5:59 PM

R24 has Leto not been exposed as a creep and a heb e ph!le already? What about that groupie island debacle?

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2022 6:04 PM

Look for accusations of murder against Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder, CO.

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2022 6:13 PM

Schcandal! Gosch, I wisch everybody could juscht get along!

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2022 6:14 PM

[quote] Jared Leto will finally be exposed.

You mean his very large penis?

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2022 6:42 PM

[quote]I predict one of the Kardashian will be in a plane crash. They won't die.

If Kim were disfigured or disabled in a plane crash or some other accident. her fans would probably ditch her because she would no longer be the glamorous whore they look up to. But, Pimp Mama Kris would totally exploit the situation. If Kim ended up level vent dependent quadriplegic like Christopher Reeve--PMK would be wheeling around some sob story media book tour. At the end of PMK would just hand off her disabled daughter to private duty nurses who are changing the catheters and diapers.

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2022 9:11 PM

R21 Chloe Fineman can be a very funny impressionist but she has a blankness to her that makes me uneasy. And I've noticed that her impressions of normal people seem stilted and unnatural. She can only do celebs.

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2022 10:13 PM

Yeah OP I have long suspected that Britney might get into some vehicular accident and seriously injure herself or someone else.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2022 10:16 PM

Alec Baldwin will “accidentally” shoot and kill his (Spanish) wife Hilaria

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2022 10:48 PM

[quote]Harry will cheat in Meghan.

He already cheated in Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2022 11:09 PM

Madonna's butt implants will explode

by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2022 11:22 PM

Lindsey Graham blackmailed by a trick

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2022 11:22 PM

I think Johnny Depp will have some kind of scandal not related to Amber Heard. For a long time, I have always thought there is something phony about him and it goes back to the time when he got involved in the West Memphis Three case. I felt bad for Henry Rollins and other celebs who had been involved in that cause longer and all of sudden Depp acts like he's the big shot in the cause.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2022 12:42 AM

R39, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2022 12:44 AM

[quote] Chloe Fineman can be a very funny impressionist but she has a blankness to her that makes me uneasy. And I've noticed that her impressions of normal people seem stilted and unnatural. She can only do celebs.

I have noticed this as well. I think she's a second gen Scieno. To a small extent, I have a bit of sympathy because it might be all she has known. I still think she's bound to have a scandal. I mentioned Melissa Villasenor in my previous post. There's something quite shady and like I said think she's faking her claims about having panic attacks and mental health issues to make people feel sorry for her. I don't think Villasenor has a decent work ethic because during the years she was on SNL she would constantly post instagram stories of her art work or singing during the SNL seasons. It's hard to sympathize with someone who clearly didn't put in a good amount of effort and then starts out pouting sob stories after she leaves SNL. She also pings to high heaven and I suspect she likely has very conservative parents and she's stuck in the closet as a result.

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2022 12:54 AM

[quote]The Joaquin/Rain siblingcest relationship will be revealed at some point, though it may take one of them dying or getting sick.

Joaquin's career would go down the shitter. I still think Angelina Jolie and her brother James had an incestuous relationship as well.

by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2022 1:12 AM

Erin Gray doesn’t get recognized at Payless and ends up arrested for throwing generic Crocs at a Mexican woman.

Kim Fields and Mindy Cohn embark on a cross country crime spree that ends with Lisa Whelchel becoming their prison minister. Whelchel then runs off in a UHaul truck to start a new life in Michigan with Nancy McKeon.

by Anonymousreply 43November 14, 2022 1:36 AM

Corey Feldman will in the near future somehow one-up himself for crazy, yet again. Though I don't know what he'll do this time, there's little ground he hasn't covered already. Maybe doxx himself as a former chickenhawk, by accident? Or fuck up with his grifting and end up getting in trouble with the law.

by Anonymousreply 44November 14, 2022 1:46 AM

Brooke Shields and Lady Di will star together in a new Broadway musical.

Jackie O will tie the knot again.

-Famed psychic, Jean Dixon!

by Anonymousreply 45November 14, 2022 1:48 AM

[quote] Erin Gray doesn’t get recognized at Payless and ends up arrested for throwing generic Crocs at a Mexican woman.

I remember on one of those A list type gossip sites where it said some boyfriend scammed her out of money and she was having major financial problems. So maybe not that far off that she would be shopping there.

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2022 1:51 AM

Froy will have a very public meltdown over something seemingly small. He is the only cast member of "Hocus Pocus 2" not asked to return for the third and final installment of the popular spooky Disney family film series.

Turns out, it was just the last straw for our poor boy Froy. Richard tossed him aside for a new piece of ass who is much younger than, yet neither as good or better looking than Froy.

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2022 1:54 AM

Rebel Wilson has a scandal when it's revealed nannies are raising her baby and she's barely involved in the baby's life.

by Anonymousreply 48November 14, 2022 2:01 AM

John Travolta will star and be a huge success in an Indie movie, written by an unknown.

by Anonymousreply 49November 14, 2022 2:12 AM

R4 weren't there rumors of chalamet bullying a girl until she dropped out of high school?

by Anonymousreply 50November 14, 2022 2:23 AM

R48 well that's par for the course for the rich and famous

by Anonymousreply 51November 14, 2022 2:24 AM

R10 Remini is a bit vulnerable because she's famous but not FAMOUS. In other words she doesn't constantly have protection and paparazzi around her. I can also see something where she is framed with false accusations.

by Anonymousreply 52November 14, 2022 2:28 AM

R15 MacFarlane has always given me the creeps. His eyes are glassy and empty even when he smiles. There's something cruel and ugly underneath.

by Anonymousreply 53November 14, 2022 2:30 AM

I remember some rumor years ago about MacFarlane and Jennifer Tilly hiring hookers to have threesomes with them.

by Anonymousreply 54November 14, 2022 2:37 AM

Dan Levy will come out as non binary.

by Anonymousreply 55November 14, 2022 2:56 AM

Johnny Depp will OD (☠️) while at his BFF's house. BFF Marilyn Manson will be overwhelmed with guilt and become a born again Christian, quickly starting his own church, where he again falls into depravity and abusive behaviors, and he kills himself on NYE.

Britney has another epic suicidal breakdown and this time instead of the paps photographing it, she livestreams it for the entire planet, herself. All of the news channels play nothing but "Britney TV", for days. Then, the Livestream stops...SWAT busts in...but it is too late. Britney is finally, truly "free".

Before Spring, a big-name Republican politician goes to Federal prison for treason. S/He will implicate other Republican congresspeople and wealthy donors, who will stay out of jail but lose everything. It will change America's political landscape forever.

George and Amal will divorce and he will get custody of the twins.

Bill Clinton will die from heart related causes. Hillary won't mourn too long before she finally gets to live her life on her own terms.

Ezra Miller will be on his very best behavior for the release of THE FLASH. WBDC will breathe a sigh of relief while they start to rake it in. As THE FLASH's BO momentum builds and opens in more theaters, a femur is found on Miller's property. WB tries to downplay the story as police look into the situation and Ezra continues to do pressers in a totally cooperative manner. LEO find a body to match up to the femur. Two more bodies. Another three bodies. As he is led away in cuffs, Ezra goes berserk, biting chunks of flesh out of the faces of the officers taking him away and screaming that he is God. Miller is tazed into unconsciouness. Investigators find that he is a mass murderer and someone high up in WB has known all along but was being blackmailed by Miller. They both go to jail, with Miller receiving a life sentence.

Donald Trump destroys the Republican party as we know it. He has files on them all and tells everything to anyone who will put him on-air. Many MAGA declare to ever vote again, some even kill themselves out of disillusionment. In retaliation, what's left of the GOP pay off his security to look the other way as the mufti's fatwa against him is completed.

Megan Markle and Elon Musk become the next Hollywood Power Couple. Many think she's just gold-digging and in it for the livestock, but they are true soulmates. Harry is devestated and becomes a morbidly obese recluse.

by Anonymousreply 56November 14, 2022 3:02 AM

Joker 2 is going to be genius.

by Anonymousreply 57November 14, 2022 3:03 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if groups of MAGAS or QAnons off themselves in some kind of Jonestown type mass suicide.

by Anonymousreply 58November 14, 2022 3:09 AM

Barron Trump jumps to his death in New York City.

by Anonymousreply 59November 14, 2022 3:09 AM

[quote] I still think Angelina Jolie and her brother James had an incestuous relationship as well.

A long time ago, a coworker made an off-hand remark about how she thought Angelina Jolie was sexually abused by her father (Jon Voight). Just speculation, of course, but that comment stuck in my mind. It would explain the sexual behavior with her brother and would also explain resentment against her father. (Shedding his last name, being estranged a lot of the time.)

by Anonymousreply 60November 14, 2022 3:17 AM

It would also explain his batshit crazy turn to religion, now that he's facing that he's going to die fairly soon, R60.

by Anonymousreply 61November 14, 2022 3:26 AM

Once a few top mens’ football (soccer) stars finally come out, Tetley will start spilling, and we’ll hear about a lot of m/m affairs (mostly bi or flexible) that have been hushed up or that tabloids have sat on over the years. Which is probably why no man wants to be the first one over the top.

by Anonymousreply 62November 14, 2022 3:35 AM

R60 DailyFail ran an article a few weeks ago that showed Voight having lunch with James Haven. If Voight was an abuser--he could be scrambling to make "amends". I have also suspected that he abused Angelina and James in some way.

by Anonymousreply 63November 14, 2022 3:50 AM

A me too involving John Mayer. He just screams creep

by Anonymousreply 64November 14, 2022 4:00 AM

R22 I hate to sound like a cheeseball but Britney going full asshole on Instagram would be a good teachable moment. That life isn't a black and white battle between innocents and monsters. That the conservatorship could be wrong and abusive while at the same time Spears can have serious mental problems. Too many of the free Britney people act like she isn't a human being but some benevolent and pure forest fairy walking among us.

by Anonymousreply 65November 14, 2022 4:04 AM

I'll add that I still think having her father in charge was not the answer. It's just this blind reverence towards her that gets silly. I do believe she needs a professional helper but not a family member or friend.

by Anonymousreply 66November 14, 2022 4:07 AM

Dario Argento will die and Asia Argento will say he sexually abused her and use the sexually explicit nude scenes she did in his movies as evidence. Just as she accused her mother, Daria Nicolodi, of beating her as a child in the memoir published after her death. She will think it excuses what she did to Jimmy Bennett.

by Anonymousreply 67November 14, 2022 4:08 AM

The tides will turn in Amber Heard's favor. People will think the courts got it wrong just like with OJ and Casey Anthony and she will have a career resurgence with the role of a lifetime. Hollywood will think it owes her after all she was put through with her reputation unrighteously destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 68November 14, 2022 4:18 AM

Adele will try to copy Beyonce and make a sassy dance record that people can shake their ass to, but people will find it ridiculous and inauthentic. It will be her lowest selling album ever and will always be remembered as a stain on her discography.

by Anonymousreply 69November 14, 2022 4:57 AM

R28 I mean totally exposed. Victims will out come left and right and Leto won't be able to pay them off or have them silenced. Charges will be filed and he will lose roles and business deals.

by Anonymousreply 70November 14, 2022 5:24 AM

Adele will stop naming her albums after her current age.

by Anonymousreply 71November 14, 2022 5:30 AM

Chet Hanks is gonna air Tom and Rita Wilson's dirty laundry. That kid is a ticking PR time bomb.

by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2022 5:50 AM

Michelle and Barack will divorce.

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2022 6:03 AM

Wow R73 that would be a surprise for sure.

by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2022 6:25 AM

Elliot Page will skip detransitioning and go straight to assisted suicide in Canada.

Blake Lively will come out as a lesbian. Ryan will publicly support her. He will remarry a business woman he met through one of his companies within two years of the divorce.

Chris Evans will have his drug and alcohol addictions publicly exposed by someone with access to him who wants notoriety and clout above all other things.

A conservative politician will be assassinated by one of their own (MAGAt, QAnon, etc.)

Britney dies at the hands of the LAPD.

Sydney Sweeney goes nowhere. A few years will pass and someone will write a WEHT article, but it won’t get much traction because nobody cares. Nobody ever cared.

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2022 6:29 AM

R75, are you the lesbian poster who loves Blake Lively?

by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2022 7:05 AM

R76 No, I am not.

by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2022 7:12 AM

We have one of those, a Lively Loving Lez, I'll bet she hopes for that too.

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2022 7:17 AM

Brendad Ickson is arrested for shoplifting potato salad at Gelson’s. In a crowdfunding attempt to raise bail money, she releases a new videotape of Welcome to My Home—only this time it’s a jail cell.

by Anonymousreply 79November 14, 2022 7:33 AM

Johnny Depp will either OD or die of liver failure, within 3-5 years max.

by Anonymousreply 80November 14, 2022 7:56 AM

After one or more Bush sons dies, the Epstein lists will be released. Yes, Neil is on there, of course…

Golf courses will be the next targets of mass shootings.

by Anonymousreply 81November 14, 2022 8:05 AM

Harry's book will be the final nail in the Sussex coffin and he and MM will lose their titles, and no titles will be given to their children. Further, the dirt MI5 has been sitting on about MM's past will be released. All ties will be cut and they will resort to associations with shady Russians or Chinese.

Charles will have a disabling stroke within 2 years and William will take over. He will be a popular king and no scandal will attach to his reign. However, he will take active steps to gain greater privacy and will severely curtail any displays of wealth or privilege.

by Anonymousreply 82November 14, 2022 8:12 AM

The Seacow will have his throat slit while thinking he's in a safe place.

by Anonymousreply 83November 14, 2022 8:16 AM

Brad Pitt will marry one of his daughter's friends from school.

by Anonymousreply 84November 14, 2022 9:30 AM

A crazy fan will attempt to steal George Michael's body from the grave but will steal the wrong body.

by Anonymousreply 85November 14, 2022 9:31 AM

Elton John will have a public meltdown and shit himself on camera.

by Anonymousreply 86November 14, 2022 9:32 AM

William Shatner will live to be over 100 and marry three more times, each time to women younger than his granddaughters.

by Anonymousreply 87November 14, 2022 9:33 AM

Boy George will accidentally commit treason.

by Anonymousreply 88November 14, 2022 9:34 AM

Princess Charlotte will be revealed as the genetic clone of Queen Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 89November 14, 2022 9:36 AM

Harrison Ford will have a medical emergency while flying a plane and put 100s of lives in jeopardy.

by Anonymousreply 90November 14, 2022 9:38 AM

Hillary will reveal that she and Donald Trump once had sex in Studio 54 and that he said she was the best he ever had.

by Anonymousreply 91November 14, 2022 9:44 AM

Fabio will be revealed as bald.

by Anonymousreply 92November 14, 2022 9:45 AM

Melania and Ivanka have an affair and leave their husbands for each other.

by Anonymousreply 93November 14, 2022 9:47 AM

Johnny Depp falls madly in love with a young man who resembles his former self.

by Anonymousreply 94November 14, 2022 9:55 AM

Brittney Spears has a baby through a surrogate who fights her for custody with help from Sam

by Anonymousreply 95November 14, 2022 9:58 AM

ted danson runs for president and wins

by Anonymousreply 96November 14, 2022 9:59 AM

So this is what we do now because no one has any REAL gossip? Make shit up?

by Anonymousreply 97November 14, 2022 10:02 AM

R39 What scandal could Depp have next that he hasn't already had? The court case revealed serious dirt on him and there's still a lack of backlash. He'd have to actually murder somebody or have a sex tape with underaged prostitutes (he's reportedly a fan of barely legal Russian hookers)

by Anonymousreply 98November 14, 2022 10:21 AM

I also predict surrogate drama for Britney.

Something along the lines of Sherri Shepherd's mess.

Sam orchestrates a pregnancy/retirement plan with donor eggs and his own sperm carried by a surrogate. He then files for divorce and custody of his meal ticket and Britney goes ballistic claiming the child isn't really hers and she was duped.

by Anonymousreply 99November 14, 2022 10:25 AM

Woody Allen will die falling down the stairs. Soon-Yi and Mia will reconcile and will co-write a tell all book that will shock even the most jaded of people.

by Anonymousreply 100November 14, 2022 11:11 AM

R99, there is something repugnant about the fact that it's legal to breed women like cattle, not even support them in childbirth and then only ever refering to them in dehumanised language like "surrogate." It's like something out of the handmaid's tale..

by Anonymousreply 101November 14, 2022 11:23 AM

Yep, R101.

by Anonymousreply 102November 14, 2022 11:44 AM

[Quote] A me too involving John Mayer. He just screams creep

Wouldn't be surprising since Taylor Swift and Jessica Simpson have pointed out what an asshole he is. And now it looks like John has something going on with Kiernan Shipka.

by Anonymousreply 103November 14, 2022 12:01 PM

R103 The unwashed raspy voice thing is with Sally? 🤢🤢🤢 Shipka could do so much better.

by Anonymousreply 104November 14, 2022 12:05 PM

I don't understand the people like r65 et al. who think that someone going "full asshole" means they should be forced into a conservatorship where they're forced by their father to have an IUD, and can't even make decisions about small issues like the paint colors in their home.

I know you guys think you're being rational, but you're not.

by Anonymousreply 105November 14, 2022 1:21 PM

People will go back to properly respecting woody allen for his genius, while faux victim dylan commits some atrocity - revealing that she was always batshit.

by Anonymousreply 106November 14, 2022 1:36 PM

One of Woody Allen’s adopted daughters will come out saying he molested her.

by Anonymousreply 107November 14, 2022 1:55 PM

I predict that a Hemsworth will enter rehab.

by Anonymousreply 108November 14, 2022 1:58 PM

[quote]A conservative politician will be assassinated by one of their own (MAGAt, QAnon, etc.)

I think MTG or Lauren Boebert will eventually make the mistake of saying something demeaning about their nutso supporters and it will bite them in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 109November 14, 2022 2:11 PM

Marjorie taylor green is intersex. Clearly.

by Anonymousreply 110November 14, 2022 2:23 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Lauren Boebert ends up prison for some kind of financial crime. Mother Jones did a story on her several months back where it was mentioned that she sometimes had to wait for her perv husband to get paid from his job in order to pay her restaurant employees. Other shit has probably gone down with her.

by Anonymousreply 111November 14, 2022 2:31 PM

R75 I can see all of those occurring except the Britney/ lapd situation. They would do anything to avoid injuring her due to the fallout and international outcry that would occur. Now if she were Britney Bumfuck, a random hillbilly girl, they wouldn't think twice.

by Anonymousreply 112November 14, 2022 2:43 PM

R75s last paragraph was so pointlessly bitchy it made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 113November 14, 2022 2:44 PM

A provable and obvious rape charged to Ronaldo, that sticks this time.

by Anonymousreply 114November 14, 2022 2:57 PM

Connor Jessup will transition and will demand to be known as Constance Jessup.

by Anonymousreply 115November 14, 2022 3:48 PM

^’Constance Jessup’ sounds like the perfect name for a posh equestrian school.

by Anonymousreply 116November 14, 2022 4:15 PM

One of Boebert’s 4 sons will use the rifle Mommy gave him to shoot someone, maybe her.

by Anonymousreply 117November 14, 2022 4:37 PM

Sydney Sweeney going nowhere wouldn't be that surprising. Girls like her always have someone else waiting in the wings to replace them.

by Anonymousreply 118November 14, 2022 5:05 PM

[quote] where they're forced by their father to have an IUD, and can't even make decisions about small issues like the paint colors in their home.

Why do you take these things at face value from someone as unbalanced as Britney?

She was on anti-psychotic medicine and getting pregnant was risky for her and the child. She probably agreed to some form of BC and this was her choice. She did try to kill or harm her other children when they were little.

The paint colors IIRC related to her wanting to renovate the kitchen cabinets or something that was very expensive and/d or money spending behavior during a manic phase.

Whether she should have been able to make these decisions or not is another question but I wouldn't assume they were as simple as presented by Britney.

by Anonymousreply 119November 14, 2022 5:07 PM

When Barron Trump grows up he will be the subject of a documentary revealing his disability, exploring how an autistic child adjusted to a new way of life, the impact the worldwide scrutiny had on him, his thoughts about his father's presidency, and exposing how Donald treated him horribly and called him names such as "retard" and "mongoloid."

by Anonymousreply 120November 14, 2022 5:10 PM

Mickey Rooney will be accused of bestiality.

Judge Judy will die, so will Doctor Phil.

One of the MTV Teeb Moms will die, or the dads.

by Anonymousreply 121November 14, 2022 5:23 PM

Donald Trump Jr beaten and robbed by a hooker

by Anonymousreply 122November 14, 2022 6:44 PM

Ron De Santis exposed for sleeping with students when he was a teacher

by Anonymousreply 123November 14, 2022 11:58 PM

Mariska Hargitay is revealed to be a regular customer of female hookers.

by Anonymousreply 124November 15, 2022 12:27 AM

Louis CK will be outed for more sexual misconduct in the past, this time involving a minor.

Elon Musk will be hospitalized for “exhaustion” but in actuality he’ll be in rehab for substance abuse.

Martha Stewart will become the oldest celebrity to do a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 125November 15, 2022 1:09 AM

[Quote] I predict that a Hemsworth will enter rehab.

It should be Liam, preferably while he's in the middle of filming The Witcher.

by Anonymousreply 126November 15, 2022 1:14 AM

R104 she's lost so much weight 😕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 15, 2022 1:21 AM

The FIFA World Cup has been fixed going back years, and many top managers and players knew about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 15, 2022 1:47 AM

𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖚𝖕 𝖙𝖔

by Anonymousreply 129November 15, 2022 1:50 AM

Topical: Donald Trump's announcement tomorrow is not that he is running for president in 2024. He is going to announce that he will be Speaker of the House, as the Republicans have the majority. He will promise to destroy the Deep State, "Drain the Swamp", and (finally) jail all of the MAGA political enemies, when he enters into this position.

Using threats, blackmail, subterfuge, and the bringing to bear the intent of use his army of drooling, violent, moronic MAGAts against not only Democrats but Republicans (and their families) who don't "fall in line", the new R majority will feel the pressure to install him as Majority Speaker, continuing to degrade and destroy everything our nation has been built on since it's birth.

by Anonymousreply 130November 15, 2022 2:01 AM

Liam Hemsworth has the charisma of a saltine.

by Anonymousreply 131November 15, 2022 2:03 AM

Pete Davidson's alleged cock size will be confirmed or denied when his nude selfies are leaked.

by Anonymousreply 132November 15, 2022 2:08 AM

Nicole Kidman will become hideously disfigured due to the over use of botox for more than two decades. She will be the first such case, others will soon follow as their faces start to fall off.

by Anonymousreply 133November 15, 2022 2:20 AM

R133 I think it's also possible that she might develop cancer or some unknown disease from botox. Botox will be this eras cigarettes

by Anonymousreply 134November 15, 2022 2:24 AM

Angelyne will be exposed as a racist.

by Anonymousreply 135November 15, 2022 2:27 AM

Sunset Boulevard, the Musical finally gets made but with M. starring in it who goes on to win her 4th Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 136November 15, 2022 2:28 AM

I think most celebrities will choose Birkenstocks or Crocs...

by Anonymousreply 137November 15, 2022 2:29 AM

Meghan McCain will die after childbirth - not because of the crotchfruit. Instead, she will go under the knife for secret neck and shoulder reduction and they’ll hit another clot. She’ll bleed out on the OR table. We will have fruit rollups.

by Anonymousreply 138November 15, 2022 2:35 AM

Pete Davidson will have a same sex fling.

A murder-suicide from a castmember of the 90 Day Fiance franchise will force the show and all of its spinoffs permanent cancellation.

One of the major characters from House of the Dragon will die in an accident.

Two professional sports stars from the same team will die of an accidental drug overdose due to fenatnyl being cut into it.

by Anonymousreply 139November 15, 2022 2:42 AM

Tudor Dixon ends up in psychiatric facility.

by Anonymousreply 140November 15, 2022 2:43 AM

R124 how dare you!! Mariska is a national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 141November 15, 2022 2:45 AM

r140, along with Kari Lake, Blake Masters, and Doug Mastriano

by Anonymousreply 142November 15, 2022 3:17 AM

Bill Cosby will get bored and quietly try to find work on some low budget movie thinking nobody will even notice. But they do, raise a fuss, and get the distributor to shelve the movie.

by Anonymousreply 143November 15, 2022 3:33 AM

A tape.of Junior Samples fucking a cow will come out, destroying the legacy of Hee Haw.

by Anonymousreply 144November 15, 2022 4:15 AM

R135 Really?

by Anonymousreply 145November 15, 2022 4:18 AM

Do you think it will end in death R3?

by Anonymousreply 146November 15, 2022 4:28 AM

National Treasures can be closeted lesbians you know.

by Anonymousreply 147November 15, 2022 4:40 AM

Suicides: Jim Carrey (hanging), Jada Pinkett (pills), Armie Hammer (jump from balcony), Sarah Palin (gun)

by Anonymousreply 148November 15, 2022 5:22 AM

After staring into each other's eyes for a solid hour Daivd Muir and Mike Pence will have a sexual awakening and the broadcast will continue for an additional hour of tender lovemaking under the hot lights.

by Anonymousreply 149November 15, 2022 6:03 AM

R131 good thing Liam had Miley to help keep his name in the headlines.

by Anonymousreply 150November 15, 2022 6:23 AM

Joe Rogan will re-connect to his Catholic upbringing and become a devout Christian who will spend his podcasts obsessing over the New Testament and arguing that everything in the Bible literally happened. He’ll have the same passion for Jesus as he has for UFOs, Big Foot, and the Lost City of Atlantis.

by Anonymousreply 151November 15, 2022 6:28 AM

Harvey Weinstein writes a tell all book from prison that ends the careers of numerous leading ladies.

by Anonymousreply 152November 15, 2022 6:39 AM

Harvey Weinstein is chased around, threatened and numerously raped in prison like he did to his leading ladies.

by Anonymousreply 153November 15, 2022 6:45 AM

Meghan divorces Harry and tries to reinvent herself as a comedian making fun of herself as a Z-list social climber marrying into the BRF. She will also start speaking jive.

by Anonymousreply 154November 15, 2022 8:00 AM

King Charles (I almost posted Prince Charles - I still can't adjust to the change) will pass away early next year. William will become King and he will invite Lizzo to perform at his coronation. He will then have the law changed so he can make Lizzo a Dame.

by Anonymousreply 155November 15, 2022 8:08 AM

Wishful thinking: On her deathbed and with nothing to lose as she is not under NDA, the Nonna of the Italian twink Clooney "allegedly" crippled circa 2013 spills the beans to a local reporter.

His loses all his endorsements and his career rightfully goes down the shitter. The camera thirsty beard he "married" to cover it up files for divorce and gets full custody of their two little insurance policies and 50% or more of his fortune. Hopefully she disappears back into the oblivion she came from.

***Note to the disturbed DLer who gets incensed when this topic is mentioned and replies with a terse, seething defense of GC: Kick rocks! You should be ashamed of yourself defending the egregious abuse of power between a working-class gay teen and a wealthy, famous 50something entitled, untouchable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 156November 15, 2022 10:08 AM

Kevin Spacey will attempt a comeback in an indie film. Hollywood will have forgiven him, but he will be too old for todays audiences.

by Anonymousreply 157November 15, 2022 1:59 PM

After Barbra dies, Jason and Josh Brolin will have a long legal battle over the estate.

by Anonymousreply 158November 15, 2022 2:02 PM

[Quote] Kevin Spacey will attempt a comeback in an indie film. Hollywood will have forgiven him, but he will be too old for todays audiences.

Said indie film will be directed by Bryan Singer. Extras will be played by twinks from Motel23.

by Anonymousreply 159November 15, 2022 2:15 PM

R63 James Haven has been in contact with Job Voight all along. He will never stop complaining about Jon not giving more money to his beatific mother and not buying teenage James a car which meant James couldn’t go to prom (get a job, maybe?) but they’re in contact. James is a Christian as well.

Even when James was giving interviews to the Fail over a decade ago he was photographed papped with his father a few times.

Angelina has done everything short of saying Jon was physical or sexually abusive, and I have no doubt she wouldn’t scream it from the rooftops if he has been. All her complaints about him are about money, cheating, and telling her she is crazy.

It is her hippie mom who had fewer sexual boundaries if anything, by giving up her double bed for Angelina and her older boyfriend to fuck in when Angie was underage, and by pushing Angelina to date Mick Jagger because she was a huge Rolling Stones fan.

by Anonymousreply 160November 15, 2022 3:07 PM

I sense another big scandal happening in politics, similar to the Larry Craig saga. I don't think Miss Lindz will be involved, I think it will be someone we're not expecting

by Anonymousreply 161November 15, 2022 4:53 PM

I see Poo Shoes has posted at r156.

by Anonymousreply 162November 15, 2022 9:00 PM

A video of Shawn Mendes being fisted will show up on XTube.

by Anonymousreply 163November 15, 2022 9:09 PM

Nikki Haley has a sex tape scandal.

by Anonymousreply 164November 15, 2022 9:27 PM

Vladimir Putin dies and all his secret blackmail files are revealed

by Anonymousreply 165November 15, 2022 11:53 PM

Marilyn Manson kills himself.

by Anonymousreply 166November 16, 2022 1:51 AM

R166 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

by Anonymousreply 167November 16, 2022 2:14 AM

Biden completely decimates Trump much worse than he did in 2020. An infuriated Trump says "You know what? America doesn't deserve a President like me anyway!" He will shun even his most loyal supporters, angry at them for not getting him back into the White House ("You didn't do enough to help me!"). Then he will go back home and sit there eating fast food and watching trash TV the rest of his life. That is the end of the MAGA cult...until someone even worse comes along.

by Anonymousreply 168November 16, 2022 2:15 AM

All these guesses for ‘X person [often old or unhealthy or an addict or in a precarious social position] dies’...is that really a prediction, or just a forecast? We all die as a surety, some sooner than others for obvious reasons. Hardly outlandish.

by Anonymousreply 169November 16, 2022 12:23 PM

Steve Mnuchin is found to have made and distributed snuff films, with a huge subscription base among the elites of many countries. In addition, he had a 'safari' that hosted The Most Dangerous Game style hunts for and by humans. The list comes out, but is largely ignored, much like the Panama Papers. The next Republican POTUS pardons them all- sealed pardons, but no one is prosecuted, not even Mnuchin, who has fled to Siberia with his new wife, the (formerly) 15 year old Olympic ice skater who was found to have used banned substances.

by Anonymousreply 170November 17, 2022 2:38 AM

Ivanka and Jared divorce and nasty custody battle follows over the brats.

by Anonymousreply 171November 19, 2022 12:38 AM

Bill Hader will finally realize our height difference is not the impediment to coupled bliss that he seems to imagine it is, and will remove the restraining order. We will marry. You bitches will be so jealous.

by Anonymousreply 172November 19, 2022 12:43 AM

R170 Mnuchin and his pathological liar wife are both such creepy and revolting freaks.

by Anonymousreply 173November 19, 2022 12:45 AM

Madonna will ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶l̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶m̶e̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶g̶e̶r̶i̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶v̶e̶n̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶t̶o̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶m̶p̶i̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶M̶a̶d̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶v̶i̶e̶w̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶.̶ die soon probably.

FIFY.

by Anonymousreply 174November 19, 2022 12:55 AM

Jack Grealish 'found' by a hunky bouncer passed out on the floor of a bathroom in a Mykonos gay club, where he is covered in nacreous layers and surrounded by dozens of half-empty canisters. It will be hushed up by his PR team & agent quick enough to convert the mainstream media take into a completely different story, about an epileptic fit he had in a restaurant while swooning in the arms of some model-pretty local waitress.

Jack will have to devote a lot of his time from then on promoting awareness of psych conditions that he not only doesn't have (he's just a sex-addicted low-IQ party slut) but of which he has no understanding and can't even spell or pronounce the names either. Jack's teammates past and present, knowing the real story, will never stop bantering him off about this. His hush boyfriend Jordan also threatens to break up with him over it, so on the quiet Jack also does a half-arsed stint of cursory rehab to keep Jordan sweet and get him to forgive him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 19, 2022 1:20 AM

[quote] I really do think that Chalamet will have a James Corden/Ellen situation on his hands. It will start on twitter and social media with people claiming that he was an asshole to them

I think Jenna Fischer and/or John Krasinski will have a scandal like that. Both were rumored to be assholes on the set of The Office. It would be hilarious to see Fischer brought down by that kind of scandal because she milks The Office all the time for attention. As much as I dislike Mindy Kaling, at least she managed to have some success outside of The Office and doesn't cling to it as much as Fischer does.

by Anonymousreply 176November 19, 2022 2:15 AM

R173, he was a member of Skull and Bones.

by Anonymousreply 177November 19, 2022 12:53 PM

Something realistic I think could easily happen: Ina Garten unintentionally makes some kind of tone-deaf comment or tweet about how working people should wear masks at all times. There's a Twitter storm and being rich and old she decides to just quietly retire rather than apologize.

by Anonymousreply 178November 19, 2022 1:04 PM

Ronaldo and his girlfriend with have a domestic dispute. He gets arrested but is released. However, Georgina leaves him and only takes her two biological kids with her. This leads to Ronaldo giving Piers Morgan an interview about how the other children feel abandoned by their mother figure. Then the real, mystery mother of his first son shows up and declares Ronaldo paid her off for custody and that she now wants a relationship with her son--Ronaldo refuses, and this causes a rift in the family.

Unhappy and desperate to repair his image, Ronaldo marries a young, blonde model type and has another baby. His original son becomes a soccer star and changes his name, infuriating Ronaldo. Ronaldo is too old to play, so develops a drinking problem, becomes a mess in public, and creates his own football team.

by Anonymousreply 179November 19, 2022 4:13 PM

R178 I can see that . I love her recipes but she already had that mini scandal with the make a wish kid.

by Anonymousreply 180November 19, 2022 4:23 PM

[quote] Unhappy and desperate to repair his image, Ronaldo marries a young, blonde model type and has another baby. His original son becomes a soccer star and changes his name, infuriating Ronaldo. Ronaldo is too old to play, so develops a drinking problem, becomes a mess in public, and creates his own football team.

Nah, mate, come on. Would never fuckin' 'appen, would it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 19, 2022 4:26 PM

Chris Pratt is revealed as cheating on his second wife Katherine. Nasty divorce and custody fight happen.

by Anonymousreply 182November 20, 2022 12:43 AM

It sometimes gives me the fear that something truly horrible might come out about the late Prince Rogers Nelson. It would break my heart, as I've been a fan all my life.

by Anonymousreply 183November 20, 2022 1:25 AM

"Jack Grealish 'found' by a hunky bouncer passed out on the floor of a bathroom in a Mykonos gay club, where he is covered in nacreous layers and surrounded by dozens of half-empty canisters. "

Substitute "Cockgobbler" for "Jack Grealish" and it works just as well.

by Anonymousreply 184November 20, 2022 2:42 AM

After Liza goes, it will be discovered that Michael Feinstein has taken financial advantage of her.

by Anonymousreply 185November 20, 2022 2:45 AM

R183, when he died, the rumor was that he had AIDS. His JW status was bad enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 186November 20, 2022 12:04 PM

And the Kennedys arrange for his mysterious demise, R182!

by Anonymousreply 187November 20, 2022 12:13 PM

Candace Cameron's son will have a gay sex tape scandal which will lead to various conservative Christian organizations trashing Candace and her husband.

by Anonymousreply 188November 21, 2022 3:46 PM

Tom Holland and Tom Daley will meet at a cheeky Nandos and elope together. Their sex tape will wind up online.

by Anonymousreply 189November 21, 2022 4:43 PM

Some low-level MAGAt - Jacob Wohl, Laura Loomer, etc. - will finally go postal and try to shoot up congress. They will be machine-gunned into strawberry jam by the police.

by Anonymousreply 190November 21, 2022 4:46 PM

R189 good effort, but nb. one does to not go TO a cheeky Nando's, one GOES TO GET a cheeky Nando's.

by Anonymousreply 191November 21, 2022 4:55 PM

R190, I could see Loomer doing something like that. She went batshit on the Republican she lost to in the primary, screaming about how the election was "stolen" (with no evidence of course)

by Anonymousreply 192November 21, 2022 5:04 PM

I could see some scandal in which a follower of MAGA Trump endorsed loser going postal. Some of MAGA losers like Kari Lake and Tudor Dixon are very sour about their losses. Dixon had some tweet days ago about how the longer she lives in a blue state the more she understand why deer throw themselves in front of cars(her words). The tweet is still up.

by Anonymousreply 193November 21, 2022 5:10 PM

Milo will be kicked to the curb by MTG and wind up homeless and on the streets. He will be beaten severely by a trick and crawl back to the UK, never to be heard of again. Ten years later his remains will be identified, having been dredged from a Birmingham canal.

by Anonymousreply 194November 21, 2022 5:14 PM

While entertaining the kids at a children's hospital's Easter Egg Hunt, RDJ will suffer from heat prostration and keel over in his bunny rabbit suit. He'll make a full recovery, but never quite live down the pics of medical personnel loading his cotton-tail bedecked ass into the ambulette.

by Anonymousreply 195November 21, 2022 5:17 PM

Jodie Foster will have a little bit too dutch to mink at a TV Awards ceremony and admit that although Mel Gibson is a complete asshole he eats pussy like a fucking pro.

by Anonymousreply 196November 21, 2022 5:19 PM

James Gordon will swallow an entire canned ham.

by Anonymousreply 197November 21, 2022 5:20 PM

Ricky Gervais will host the Golden Globes and be beaten to death by the audience when it turns out his opening act is simply reciting every name off the guest list and following it with "cunt".

by Anonymousreply 198November 21, 2022 5:22 PM

There was a blind item years ago about liberal actor being a domestic abuser and people were guessing Mark Ruffalo. There's something phony and off about him and I wouldn't be surprised if major dirt comes out and he has a fall from grace.

by Anonymousreply 199November 21, 2022 5:22 PM

Judd Apatow is another person who has a phony vibe similar to Ruffalo. I could see some dirt coming about Apatow and the douchebro squad Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill. James Franco has already had a scandal. It always bugged the fuck out of me how Apatow constantly ripped into Woody Allen and Bill Cosby, but stayed quiet on Franco.

by Anonymousreply 200November 21, 2022 5:30 PM

A beached whale will inspire international media coverage before it is discovered that the creature is in fact Jonah Hill, trying to tan his sallow flesh.

by Anonymousreply 201November 21, 2022 5:39 PM

Madison Cawthorn tried to bring a gun onto a plane...wouldn't be surprised if he's the next MAGAt to have a total breakdown

by Anonymousreply 202November 21, 2022 6:45 PM

I predict Madison Cawthorn will have some kind of scandal involving a phony non-profit organization.

by Anonymousreply 203November 21, 2022 8:39 PM

Miss Lindsay and boys. He's licking Trump's taint over some bad behavior. Or Trump just said We will have your sister killed.

by Anonymousreply 204November 22, 2022 11:29 AM

Trump's blackmail files on Miss Lindz, Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, etc. will be revealed

by Anonymousreply 205November 23, 2022 8:54 PM

Billie Eilish and her brother have a plagirism scandal.

by Anonymousreply 206November 24, 2022 12:01 AM

Chris Watts will be brutally murdered.

by Anonymousreply 207November 24, 2022 1:07 AM

Ed.win will be disemboweled.

by Anonymousreply 208November 24, 2022 1:15 AM

Aaron Rodgers mugged by a hustler

by Anonymousreply 209November 24, 2022 1:17 AM

That's so fucking weird, R208, because I was originally going to post about Watts being disemboweled but changed it to brutally murdered.

by Anonymousreply 210November 24, 2022 1:18 AM

Shawn Mendes will be discovered at the receiving end of a glory hole in the mens restroom at the greyhound station.

by Anonymousreply 211November 24, 2022 1:20 AM

I see a Phil Spector situation with Ezra Miller and some woman in the future.

by Anonymousreply 212November 24, 2022 1:22 AM

Ron DeSantis' wife Casey is revealed as an adulteress and is pushed to admit everything during a Catholic mass.

by Anonymousreply 213November 24, 2022 1:46 AM

Garth Brooks and Tricia Yearwood get divorced.

by Anonymousreply 214November 24, 2022 1:54 AM

R212, i think it's far likelier that Ron himself will be exposed having fucked Emerald Robinson, rat-faced neo-con whore.

According to Trumper swinger dick-bag Robert stone, no less.

by Anonymousreply 215November 24, 2022 2:06 AM

Tom Cruise will be killed on the set of a Mission Impossible film due to a stunt gone wrong.

The Church of Scientology will immediately break into his house (while the body is still warm) just to make sure there is nothing there that could be used to expose them despite not having anything to do with his death but simply because they want to make sure their tracks stay covered.

by Anonymousreply 216November 24, 2022 2:39 AM

Reba McEntire will admit she has crossed eyes.

Dolly Parton will lose a boob but Fred Schneider of the B-52s will find it and return it to her.

by Anonymousreply 217November 24, 2022 2:45 AM

[quote]Candace Cameron's son will have a gay sex tape scandal which will lead to various conservative Christian organizations trashing Candace and her husband.

I can see it being something escandaloso like bottoming for Rhyheim and thinking he could wear a mask and bunny ears as a disguise.

by Anonymousreply 218November 24, 2022 2:57 AM

R215, I think he was cheating on her that one time he "disappeared"

by Anonymousreply 219November 24, 2022 3:11 AM

R206 better than incest scandal.

by Anonymousreply 220November 24, 2022 3:59 AM

Keith Urban will come out as trans and release a sex tape of Nic & Naomi scissoring. All their careers will be destroyed. (Well, what is left of them).

by Anonymousreply 221November 24, 2022 6:09 AM

[quote]Tom Cruise will be killed on the set of a Mission Impossible film due to a stunt gone wrong.

[quote] The Church of Scientology will immediately break into his house (while the body is still warm) just to make sure there is nothing there that could be used to expose them despite not having anything to do with his death but simply because they want to make sure their tracks stay covered.

I don't think COS would need to break into his house if he was to die unexpectedly. I think they have a had a plan in place for that and his Scientology handlers are constantly "cleaning" things up to keep themselves and Cruise from having other Scieno related scandals. I also bet Connor has been taught to always "clean up" after daddy by the clams.

by Anonymousreply 222November 24, 2022 12:56 PM

Evidently it will be revealed that some washed-up boy band and the manager of a fan-page devoted to them are "fat".

Repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 223November 24, 2022 1:03 PM

Alex Jones will attempt to buzz his ex-wife's house with his helicopter. Again. A collision with a migrating duck will cause him to crash, where he will burn to death in the wreckage.

by Anonymousreply 224November 24, 2022 1:12 PM

Emerald Robinson will admit she gave Ron DeSantis herpes during a three-day weekend of unprotected anal while his wife was in the hospital for cancer.

She wouldn't have admitted it but his lousy check bounced.

by Anonymousreply 225November 24, 2022 1:14 PM

The B-52s and REM will shock fans by brawling on stage over which band is actually there to open for Pearl Jam. Kate will club Stipe like a baby seal, with her walker no less.

by Anonymousreply 226November 24, 2022 1:18 PM

Having died several years ago, Mitch McConnell will finally crumble to dust.

by Anonymousreply 227November 24, 2022 1:19 PM

Pics will leak of Richard Armitage and Lee Pace 69ing while in dwarf fake nose/elf make-up.

by Anonymousreply 228November 24, 2022 1:21 PM

Khloe Kardashian's face will cave in and she'll have a mental breakdown, publicly admittting that she is not a biological Kardashian. She'll do a sit down interview with Savannah Guthrie and reveal how depraved Kris is. She will then become a lesbian, and marry Roxanne Gay.

by Anonymousreply 229November 24, 2022 2:09 PM

Taylor Swift will become a mother, to a severely autistic child. She will give up her music career and become an advocate for those with ASD.

by Anonymousreply 230November 24, 2022 2:11 PM

Demi Lovato will OD again and have a stroke, leaving her paralysed on one side of her body. She will be wheeled out in her chair at all the music awards shows in 2023 and then rarely seen again publicly.

by Anonymousreply 231November 24, 2022 2:13 PM

Hugh Jackman will be caught with a male prostitute by the Daily Mail. Debora Lee will ruin him financially, and America will cancel him. He'll return to Australia and spend the rest of his life touring small town venues performing songs from Les Mis and The Boy From Oz.

by Anonymousreply 232November 24, 2022 2:19 PM

Ellen will beat Portia and be jailed. Portia will finally leave her and use the money she receives to open an animal sanctuary in rural Australia, and revert back to her real name, Mandy. Ellen will thrive in prison though, leading daily dance and movement classes for her fellow inmates.

by Anonymousreply 233November 24, 2022 2:24 PM

Gisele will write a tell-all about Tom’s closetry

by Anonymousreply 234November 24, 2022 2:29 PM

During a party at Andy Cohen's, a Real Housewife will catch fire while lighting her cigarette off a candle. The flames will spread quickly, engulfing each shreiking bitch as their hairspray ignites. Andy will be stomped flat by the stampede for the doors, which, alas, were locked to prevent Kathy Griffin from crashing.

by Anonymousreply 235November 24, 2022 3:21 PM

Piers Morgan will attempt to crack the US again and be rewarded with a trip back towards London via a new invention - the cuntapult.

by Anonymousreply 236November 24, 2022 3:24 PM

R236 This one caught me unawares, lmao

by Anonymousreply 237November 24, 2022 3:40 PM

Alex Jones dies a slow painful death from colon cancer while the world cheers

by Anonymousreply 238November 24, 2022 4:46 PM

Meghan Markle will be caught on camera cursing, mocking and being straight up abusive to an aide. The video will be low quality but not low enough for a positive identification to be made.

Sugars will use the fact that the video isn't of decent quality in an attempt to discredit it as a hoax and smear campaign. Further analysis will prove them wrong.

Unable to accept that they were wrong and that Meghan Markle really is a bitch they will all gather on cliff tops and jump en masse.

Paris Hilton will come out as a lesbian and reveal that she and her partner are expecting IVF babies.

Bryan Singer's past behavior will be revisited and exposed. Victims will come out in large numbers implicating him and others starting a second wave of MeToo with mostly male victims.

Madonna will die of a drug overdose. Her four older children will battle each other and some of her siblings for control of whatever is left of her estate. Things will get really ugly between Rocco and David. Expect Dynasty style catfights between the two of them over a bunch of ugly Frida Kahlo paintings.

by Anonymousreply 239November 25, 2022 12:08 AM

Chaos will be revealed as yet another nom de fumes of the same sad repetitive obnoxious troll that floods DL with garbage and will contract monkeypox from a doorknob.

by Anonymousreply 240November 25, 2022 12:51 AM

I am a cunt and a worthless whore.

by Anonymousreply 241November 25, 2022 1:21 AM

Speak for yourself, sad troll.

by Anonymousreply 242November 25, 2022 1:28 AM

A male celebrity who is a squeaky clean type will be revealed to be a Bob Crane type.

by Anonymousreply 243November 25, 2022 1:46 AM

That's old news.

by Anonymousreply 244November 25, 2022 1:49 AM

It will be revealed that Kevin Spacey is the gay Bob Crane

by Anonymousreply 245November 25, 2022 1:55 AM

Sack of shit "DeFacto" will tire of his namesake and will fall back on one or more of his other dozen personas.

by Anonymousreply 246November 25, 2022 1:56 AM

Ed.win/ na will identify as nonbinary when he/they/them realizes his/her/their pecs/moobs are actually soft, saggy breasts.

by Anonymousreply 247November 25, 2022 2:03 AM

R242 R244 R245 R246 R247 R248

by Anonymousreply 248November 25, 2022 3:52 AM

Poor troll. So much busy work for you. Have a good time?

by Anonymousreply 249November 25, 2022 3:55 AM

R249 Licks Meghan Markle's pussy

by Anonymousreply 250November 25, 2022 4:06 AM

What about Petey? And the twins who are props? And your moobs? Are you nonblarney?

by Anonymousreply 251November 25, 2022 4:09 AM

Pete and Chasten get a divorce and highly public custody battle ensues similar to the one Jane Lynch's ex-wife had with her first wife.

by Anonymousreply 252November 25, 2022 4:42 AM

What the fuck was that? Did you fart?

by Anonymousreply 253November 25, 2022 4:44 AM

[Quote] Bryan Singer's past behavior will be revisited and exposed. Victims will come out in large numbers implicating him and others starting a second wave of MeToo with mostly male victims.

So at least another 20 years? I think Bryan has too much dirt on people. Unless more tea is spilled about Michael and Motel23.

by Anonymousreply 254November 25, 2022 12:08 PM

Like Tom Hanks, R243?

by Anonymousreply 255November 25, 2022 3:19 PM

It's amazing how men dismiss pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and childcare as reasons for the mother to have custody of her children, but think they have a right to custody, even when they are the guilty party for the separation, just because they stuck their dick in a woman nine months before the baby was born, R252. So glad I'm a lesbian..

by Anonymousreply 256November 25, 2022 3:29 PM

I'd love to see real dirt on Tom Hanks unearthed. I don't buy his nice guy image for one minute. He's skeevy.

by Anonymousreply 257November 26, 2022 12:23 AM

I still want to know why Ariana Grande was at Tom's house playing charades, it's so random.

by Anonymousreply 258November 26, 2022 2:42 AM

George Clooney and Anal will divorcee.

by Anonymousreply 259November 26, 2022 4:56 AM

Elon will go to rehab for his addiction to whippets.

by Anonymousreply 260November 26, 2022 5:56 AM

The little dog R260?

by Anonymousreply 261November 28, 2022 4:21 AM

r21 I read an article about Mahomes and now I keep getting his stuff on my Facebook feed. His wife is obnoxious always trying to get attention but she has him locked down with a girl and soon a boy. If he leaves her it will get messy as hell, you can tell she will be vindictive.

by Anonymousreply 262November 28, 2022 4:25 AM

Harry can deep-dick me whenever he wants.

by Anonymousreply 263November 28, 2022 4:27 AM

You're "non-binary?" What are you, then, decimal?

by Anonymousreply 264November 28, 2022 4:31 AM

[Quote] His wife is obnoxious always trying to get attention but she has him locked down with a girl and soon a boy. If he leaves her it will get messy as hell, you can tell she will be vindictive.

I think that could be the case for several different CW actors and their wives/gfs.

by Anonymousreply 265November 28, 2022 5:13 AM

[quote] I read an article about Mahomes and now I keep getting his stuff on my Facebook feed. His wife is obnoxious always trying to get attention but she has him locked down with a girl and soon a boy. If he leaves her it will get messy as hell, you can tell she will be vindictive.

I'm a football fan and follow several NFL and sports pages on Facebook and I constantly get Patrick Mahomes articles in my feed. Yahoo and People Magazine seem to have boners for Patrick and Brittany as they have stories on them often. It's funny because Patrick and Brittany are both odd looking as fuck. She has weird nose, weird face shape, and gummy smile and Patrick looks a human version of a muppet. She's a gigantic asshole and it was good to see a lot of people calling her out along with Patrick's brother Jackson over those their asshole antics. Last year during the playoffs, I would sometimes scroll through twitter during games to see different NFL related trends and Brittany was getting trashed. There was a woman on twitter who tweeted something along the lines that people were being sexist towards Brittany and she posted that male partners/spouses of female athletes probably don't get as much hate.

I'm a woman and I thought Brittany deserved to be called out over antics and I saw plenty of women on twitter and Facebook slamming her in addition to men. It wasn't an issue of sexism, it was an issue of conduct and lack of humility on Brittany's part. I thought the twitter poster's mention of female athletes and their male partners and spouses was a bit unfair because female athletes and female pro sports leagues don't even get the same amount of coverage as male athletes and male pro sports leagues. There's not much to gauge on that part. I'm sure some female athletes have asshole husbands, but we aren't seeing it much because there's either not enough coverage or the husbands keep their asshole antics on the down low. I'm sure that if some female athlete had a husband who was a total asshole like Brittany Mahomes, people would be trashing the guy. In the past asshole fathers of female athletes have been dragged in the media like Mary Pierce's asshole father. At some point, we will some mega asshole husband of female athlete be trashed on social media. People who defend Brittany Mahomes are just normalizing shitty behavior.

by Anonymousreply 266November 28, 2022 6:31 PM

R164, I was about to write that Nikki Haley is outed.

by Anonymousreply 267November 28, 2022 6:57 PM

I think there's bound to be some kind of scandal with a closeted GOP lesbian politician being outed or having some kind of sex tape or nudes scandal involving another woman. The closet case GOP lesbian will probably be someone who grew up in an Evangelical or very conservative Catholic family and stayed in the closet to appease her parents and eventually she marries a guy and has kids, but finds ways to fuck women on the side.

by Anonymousreply 268November 28, 2022 9:21 PM

A GOP gay man would be much more likely to be outed with a sex tape or nude photos

by Anonymousreply 269November 28, 2022 10:59 PM

I would love a GOP scandal in which a well known politician and his wife are revealed to be bearding for each other. That kind of couple would be tossed out like trash pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 270November 28, 2022 11:04 PM

When the Obamas divorce, it will be amicable and respectable. The reason for their divorce will be because Barack has fallen in love with a white Latina, however this will not be made public until Michelle finds a new, wealthy black man to marry. All of her future books and podcasts will flop, but Black Hollywood lead by Chrissy Tiegen will take her side. The general public will side with Barack, as will Oprah, though she’ll successfully play both sides.

by Anonymousreply 271November 29, 2022 3:13 AM

Trump will fuck whores.

by Anonymousreply 272November 29, 2022 4:03 AM

Trump and Melania will divorce in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 273November 29, 2022 4:14 AM

[quote] Louis CK will be outed for more sexual misconduct in the past, this time involving a minor.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised by this. I think he found ways to pay off some women after he was outed as a perv.

by Anonymousreply 274November 29, 2022 5:17 AM

Kim Kardashian is caught on video saying something racist.

by Anonymousreply 275December 1, 2022 12:11 AM

Johnny Depp will die from alcohol poisoning.

by Anonymousreply 276December 1, 2022 12:15 AM

If Depp died from alcohol poising or a drug overdose, I would love to see his loony fans try and defend St. Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 277December 1, 2022 12:19 AM

I see a Golden Girls revival that’s heinous.

Mariska Hargitay’s face turns into a pillow top mattress.

Park Overall makes a comeback but Bret Butler has a stand-off with police.

by Anonymousreply 278December 1, 2022 12:46 AM

Todd Rivers gets done for being a filthy sex pest with a 6th form girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279December 1, 2022 12:52 AM

One of the England national football team outed, either forcibly or accidentally, by a social media lea k of pictures or footage that is undeniable and impossible to spin in a hetero way.

It won’t be the papers that blab or break the story, though. They’ve sat on a dozen major names of football closet cases for years, and they get tidy kickbacks from The F.A./FIFA/individual teams for keeping mum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 1, 2022 12:58 PM

Kanye spills the dirt on the Katrashians with various receipts.

by Anonymousreply 281December 4, 2022 5:38 AM

R265 yeah I agree the mahomes are both so goofy looking. I don't understand why they keep getting pushed on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 282December 4, 2022 5:42 AM

If Mahomes wasn't an NFL QB, he and his wife would just been seen as an average looking boring couple. I think when the daughter was born that increased attention because media outlets eat up cutesy photo shoots with babies. Social media has played into why there's more attention on NFL wives in recent years.

Another annoying NFL couple is Matthew Stafford and his wife Kelly. They are slightly better looking than Patrick and Brittany Mahomes. Kelly is another annoying cunt like Brittany. Kelly has been knocked down a few pegs because the Rams suck this season and it looks like Matthew is out for the rest of the season with a spinal cord contusion. I picture her at her mansion crying because there isn't going to be playoffs or additional attention for Matthew and the Rams. I also wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that Kelly is a domestic abuser because she gives off a nosy control freak vibe.

by Anonymousreply 283December 5, 2022 2:18 PM

Yeah, I'm sure Kelly is an abuser, beating up her huge NFL player husband who is much, much bigger than her

by Anonymousreply 284December 5, 2022 5:46 PM

Ed.win Mon.tan.ez. Jr will troll The Datalounge with unending narcissistic "look at ME" threads to vent his impotent rage.

by Anonymousreply 285December 5, 2022 7:24 PM

^^^if Zendaya or Sweeney is on a magazine cover, he’ll be ecstatic, and no one else will care. “Sydney who?” posts make him apoplectic.

by Anonymousreply 286December 5, 2022 7:54 PM

R286 don't forget Hunter and "her amazing breasts".

by Anonymousreply 287December 5, 2022 11:21 PM

Lady Gaga and Michael Feinstein are both revealed to be exploiting Liza Minnelli. Michael for financial purposes and Lady Gaga because she wants to produce and star in a LIza biopic.

Britney Spears dies and her entire family and her husband go to war over her estate. The legal battle will last several years ala Anna Nicole Smith. A biopic and hologram tour will be announced immediately after the final verdict.

Paris Jackson and Lourdes Leon will have a messy lesbian love affair.

by Anonymousreply 288December 6, 2022 11:58 PM

One of the well-known Gen Z nepotism babies will die - either via a stalker, or by a fentanyl-laced OD. It will spawn several dozen thinkpieces about celebrity, parenting, celebrity parenting, social media, fame, social media fame, and parasocial relationships. Nothing will change, except that some former Buzzfeed writer's Substack will gain a few paid subscribers.

by Anonymousreply 289December 7, 2022 2:02 AM

Caroline Cruz writers a tell all book on Ted and Heidi which exposes various family secreets.

by Anonymousreply 290December 8, 2022 1:58 AM

I had a vision (yes, I'm psychic. Get over it.)

And I saw a prominent government official at an airport. They were at the baggage carousel. And they took some designer luggage that was DEF NOT theirs.

During this dream (my psychic visions occur during dream states--not the kind of sleeping regular people do, but during special spirit sleeps), I also saw a cue ball rolling through the fires of Hell. In the background, I heard an old song by Bauhaus. And slot machine noises. And dogs barking.

I'm not sure what it means, or when it will come to fruition.

I live in isolation. I do not read newspapers. I do not own a television. My frequencies must remain untainted. I must not sully my gift.

by Anonymousreply 291December 11, 2022 11:36 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene undergoes plastic surgery, but ends up with a Joan Rivers type result.

by Anonymousreply 292December 11, 2022 2:49 PM

Lily Collins has a sex tape scandal.

by Anonymousreply 293December 25, 2022 3:18 AM

Scieno dirt comes out on Elisabeth Moss.

by Anonymousreply 294December 27, 2022 12:52 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene and George Santos financial related scandal happens.

by Anonymousreply 295December 30, 2022 12:22 AM

Jenna Ortega and Pete Davidson sex tape scandal

by Anonymousreply 296December 31, 2022 8:59 PM

Susan Sarandon ends up in a Russian prison.

by Anonymousreply 297January 2, 2023 8:00 PM

NFL commissioner Roger Goddell faces a scandal and resigns within the next few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 298January 3, 2023 3:31 AM

Kevin McCarthy ends up in prison.

by Anonymousreply 299January 18, 2023 3:18 AM

Whoopi Goldberg will lash out at AMPAS due to Till and Danielle Deadwyler being snubbed for Oscar nods and ugly feud will go for years.

by Anonymousreply 300January 28, 2023 3:03 AM

Mariska Hargitay lesbiannnnnnnn drama. Or some drama with Chris Meloni. Either they hate each other or they’ve been screwing this whole time.

by Anonymousreply 301January 28, 2023 8:26 PM

Wasn't there blind items years ago about Hargitay and Meloni clashing due to their egos?

by Anonymousreply 302January 30, 2023 3:59 AM

Heavily publicized custody battle involving Lauren Boebert's grandson.

by Anonymousreply 303March 13, 2023 1:14 AM

[quote] After staring into each other's eyes for a solid hour Daivd Muir and Mike Pence will have a sexual awakening and the broadcast will continue for an additional hour of tender lovemaking under the hot lights.

I almost lost my breakfast when I read this.

by Anonymousreply 304March 13, 2023 1:47 PM

[quote] Liam Hemsworth has the charisma of a saltine.

Liam is the most beautiful of the brothers.

by Anonymousreply 305March 13, 2023 1:51 PM

Paul Mescal gets caught with kiddie porn.

by Anonymousreply 306March 15, 2023 6:29 AM

A leaked video will show JLC using her Oscar as a dildo.

by Anonymousreply 307March 16, 2023 3:21 AM

I loved this cut for time SNL sketch that dragged Hallmark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308March 18, 2023 3:47 PM

Bijou Philips end up in prison due to Scientology crimes.

by Anonymousreply 309June 13, 2023 11:43 PM

Lady G caught with rentboys

by Anonymousreply 310June 13, 2023 11:45 PM

Pete Davidson suicide attempt and ends up in a mental hospital.

by Anonymousreply 311June 17, 2023 9:31 PM

Lauren Boebert sex tape or nude leaks scandal.

by Anonymousreply 312June 30, 2023 3:17 AM

Kaitlan Collins is revealed as a robot and the US government unleashed her onto the public.

by Anonymousreply 313July 23, 2023 8:20 PM

Will Poulter will be revealed to be verbally abusive to several women he’s secretly dated. It’ll be an all around shitty situation where he’s revealed to be both straight AND an absolute douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 314July 23, 2023 8:57 PM

Brittany Spears will die in 2023

by Anonymousreply 315July 23, 2023 9:19 PM

Megan Fox will be exposed engaging her kids into some satanic ritual shit and Brian Austin Green will get the full custody of the kids.

by Anonymousreply 316July 23, 2023 9:27 PM

Barbra Streisand will suffer a stroke and be forced to only be photographed from her bad side from now on.

by Anonymousreply 317July 25, 2023 7:11 AM

-More dirt on Jim Jordan's days Ohio State comes out.

-Kevin McCarthy/Maria Bartoromo sex tape leak

by Anonymousreply 318October 14, 2023 4:08 AM

Keith Morrison and Matthew Perry's mom get into legal battles with John Bennett Perry over the estate.

by Anonymousreply 319November 1, 2023 8:36 PM

Not one called Matthew Perry expiring in a jacuzzi, you bitches really are slipping.

by Anonymousreply 320November 1, 2023 8:52 PM

Timothée and our dear Paul will go on a successful double date with Beyoncé and Condi Rice. The resident DL obsessives will start scores of threads that will inexplicably fix the search function.

by Anonymousreply 321November 1, 2023 8:57 PM

The rest of the “Friends” cast will suddenly start dying in rapid succession, leading to rumours of a curse.

- LeBlanc will suffer a “medical event” while gorging on a meatball sub. “Joey” will finally be added to HBO Max after growing Twitter interest. - Cox will die under anaesthesia during another facelift. - Schwimmer’s ex-wife will go all Brynn Omdahl and shoot him over some dumb custody dispute. - Aniston will go on a grief-stricken bender and pull a He he type car crash.

Only Kudrow will be spared and experience a huge media resurgence, writing books, giving TEDTalks and starting a podcast, “Departed Friends”.

by Anonymousreply 322November 4, 2023 5:12 AM

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift marry and she becomes pregnant soon after. But, she dies in childbirth. Travis and his dorky frau mom raise the baby, but end being taken to court for visitation rights by Taylor's wealthy parents.

by Anonymousreply 323November 4, 2023 8:08 PM

An anti-gay politician's adult child is outed as gay or lesbian due to a sex tape or nudes leak scandal.

by Anonymousreply 324November 5, 2023 4:16 AM

Bruce Willis dies and the daughters he had had with Demi Moore get into a squabble with his current wife regarding his estate.

by Anonymousreply 325November 20, 2023 3:12 AM

R325 The best tribute Goldie and Meryl could give when that happens is to show up at the funeral dressed all in black, with veils, then snicker and argue throughout the entire service.

by Anonymousreply 326November 20, 2023 6:04 AM

Adam Driver gets arrested for a domestic violence incident.

by Anonymousreply 327December 22, 2023 8:06 PM

Greta Gerwig and Kate McKinnon sex tape scandal.

by Anonymousreply 328December 27, 2023 11:25 PM

Vicki Lawrence will revive “Mama’s Family” but gets killed off after a controversial tweet goes viral. Carol Burnett is then tapped to return as Eunice to get the show back on track.

by Anonymousreply 329December 28, 2023 6:37 AM

Tim Scott- gay sex nudes scandal and his "fiancee" breaks up with him.

by Anonymousreply 330January 22, 2024 2:24 AM

JLo and Ben will be caput.

by Anonymousreply 331January 22, 2024 2:44 AM

R13 Nailed

by Anonymousreply 332January 22, 2024 3:42 AM

Barry Keoghan sex tape scandal

by Anonymousreply 333February 20, 2024 1:48 PM

A certain high profile 'family values' politician will be exposed in a trashy sex scandal.

by Anonymousreply 334February 20, 2024 1:52 PM

R334 I hope it's Ron DeSantis

by Anonymousreply 335February 20, 2024 1:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!