Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jamie Redknapp is having another baby

48 years old, divorced playboy, already a dad to teens, knocking his out-of-nowhere foreign model girlfriend in lockdown...

Oh, well, it might be a pretty kid, and his ComCast money can cover costs of a hungry mouth and more Botox, I suppose. Did we really need Harry’s wideboy accent & genes passed on still further, though?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 27, 2022 4:55 PM

Who? What? Why?

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2021 10:06 PM

Breaks the dusty 2% in the corner of my heart that is still bi/interested in men.

Missed my boat, that will teach me.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2021 10:41 PM

He's got a pretty head but we Americans demand a better body.

So it's a 'No' from me.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2021 11:14 PM

If it’s a baby girl, his ex-wife/beard/vessel/whatever will lose what’s left of her mind. She built most of her life around the sons she has with him, and she openly says she regrets divorce.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2021 11:24 PM

He's really handsome and good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2021 12:22 AM

I'd have done him in the 90s, and I'd do him now.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2021 12:41 AM

R5 yeah. Pity it didn’t last, and he don’t have the silverware to stay in the conversation. Ah, well, life goes on.

And honestly, it’s impressive he still got the stamina to knock up his bird, with age and form against him. Even back in the day, he had knees like an old pint glass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2021 11:11 AM

What, you fink I ain't gonna go to work? Leave off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2021 12:10 PM

I never heard of this QUEEN 👸

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2021 12:21 PM

R8 lmao that has me in bits. So fucking funny, and the accents have done me. When that creepy little gremlin GNev just hissed “SEXIST” at Jamie and then went off muttering “I’m not tight, LOADED me” I lost it completely😆

And the jokes are deep lore and so subtly clever. Like when Redders says to Alex “you ain’t my usual cup of tea” referring to the fact that he married the only white girl off Eternal😂

Found this sketch by the same guy, amazing work. Even though technically the voice for Redders is seriously too low (I guess that’s the joke, he’s always giving it large and trying to sound like Danny Dyer) “oh ave a look Jame, ave a look what you fuckin’done to the geezer, you’ve done im up again ain’tcha, for fucksake, he’s gonna go on the fuckin’ turn”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2021 12:34 PM

Ha! Found it through a genius poster on the ‘What’s Northern England like?’ thread.

‘Ye reckon you’re growing a bit of coke, do you Gary, now, what’s the fucking process?... Go ahead!’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2021 3:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2021 4:17 PM

R3, see R12.

I love the lean Euro footballer physique. Somehow it’s way sexier than the jacked rugby player/American football player look.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2021 12:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2021 1:40 PM

R3 is a fattard and Jamie's body looks better than that of 90% of American men. Moreover, his dong is unmutilated!

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2021 1:48 PM

Never understood how people say they’d sooner shag Beckham over Redknapp.

Ok, David’s a bit younger and more masculine plus his body isn’t as fragile, but his level of dullardry makes Jamie look a brainiac and a ball of charisma by comparison. You can point to their football acumen as a differential, but the fact is that if injury hadn’t beleaguered poor Redknapp, he’d be considered one of the best English forwards up there with Becks. Both have awful Essex accents, but David’s soft voice is just a cock-softener to boot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2021 3:08 PM

R12 companion shot🔽

So few Brit men of his age look that good. Would love to know his fitness secrets...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2021 3:14 PM

Jamie Redknapp has wide hips.

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2021 9:06 PM

R18 fuck me, he does.

That explains it all.

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2021 9:49 PM

Actually, Jamie has a reputation for being both moody and broody, as well. Unusually for a middle-aged bloke, he pestered his exhausted bored ex-wife Louise for another baby for ages, to the point it seemed like he’d have carried and birthed one himself if he could.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2021 11:26 PM

He's cute with a lazy eye.

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2021 11:28 PM

S’triffic, lemon drizzle. She’s a lovely girl, that Frida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2021 9:16 AM

R5 it’s amazing, but somehow he’s literally the only really good-looking person among all his blood relatives. Must ease the sting of not being the best footballer in the fam....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2021 12:08 PM

R18 also noticeable in the pics so far is that Jamie has elegant albeit short legs, and a very dainty way of walking for a footballer.

Usually soccer players are beautiful runners on the pitch, but off-duty tend to clomp or slouch or skulk around. Redknapp however stands very upright all the time, and almost glides when he walks. He also pops his hip or points his toes a lot when standing still.

Maybe he just steps so gingerly to avoid stressing those old injuries, idk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2021 4:03 PM

Tasteful Friends?

Chandeliers are gaudy, and those banisters don’t look infant-proof. Black & grey is a depressing colour scheme, besides.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2021 11:44 PM

I'm shocked, R25. Football players are usually such paragons of good taste.

by Anonymousreply 26May 30, 2021 12:28 AM

R26 fair.

Still, you’d expect a bit more from a man who briefly attended a private school, lives in a very upper-crust suburb, and is lauded for his style setting him apart from other footballer chavs.

by Anonymousreply 27May 30, 2021 5:38 PM

Louise is better off. She can do better than him.

by Anonymousreply 28May 30, 2021 6:40 PM

R28 true. Really I hope she does, she seems nice and well-intentioned as WAGs go. She looks hot, too.

Still, going constantly crying to the press about your ex isn’t a good look, and especially not for a woman over 30 with kids. For her own sake, she’s got to have a look at herself. As it stands, any man she dates from now is going to be comparing himself to Redders, and wondering how and when Louise will be set off talking about her long-lost DH again. She’s not even changed her name...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 30, 2021 6:57 PM

I am just figuring out whothis guy is thank to DL - basically a Beckham coulda-been. I find him much more attractive than Beckham, FWIW

by Anonymousreply 30May 30, 2021 7:15 PM

All this grousing....he's sexy AF and I'd do him in a heartbeat. You can all shut up.

by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2021 7:25 PM

You mentioned ComCast money! Who da fuck is he?

by Anonymousreply 32May 30, 2021 7:32 PM

Never mind DL, comcast $$$( Sky sports announcer for soccer) I know lots of "closet gays" at Sky News

by Anonymousreply 33May 30, 2021 7:39 PM

Louise Redknapp performs her saucy song 'Naked' at the Smash Hits Poll Winners Party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 30, 2021 7:58 PM

That song never worked for her. Not sexy enough.

by Anonymousreply 35May 30, 2021 8:01 PM

[quote] I know lots of “closet gays” at Sky News

R33 yeah, mad that. Can’t even imagine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 30, 2021 11:02 PM

Weird how Jamie Redknapp the tv personality has now eclipsed Jamie Redknapp the player, in notoriety and public affection at least.

Nothing makes you feel old as realising that under 25-year-olds probably don’t know he was ever a professional footballer. “Who is this beautiful middle-aged man on my screen? Did he play a bit too?”

by Anonymousreply 37May 31, 2021 12:49 AM

His dad played a clever game, pushing and elevating his son as far as he could in the game then encouraging him into a high-profile media marriage and career after. There’s been plenty of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2021 1:23 PM

Harry clearly uses Jamie’s media connections to his advantage, probably guilt-tripping Jamie into it as payback for all those nepotistic chances he got as a player. Well-played by the canny old bastard.

Remember those pics of Redders chatting up Shevchenko on that beach, all but rimming the man trying to get him to sign a contract with Daddy? That was borderline-casting couch flagrancy (sidebar: would love to know if Jamie put out for any footballers, for other reasons of business or pleasure...)

All this makes me scoff at Harry’s claim (live on reality tv, to a famous gay man’s face) that he has never knowingly met or been close to any gay/bisexual men in the football industry. Yet he’s fine with and adept at exploiting his ex-footballer son’s beauty & charm to get his way with other men...

Wonder if that’s partly why Harry was so keen for Louise to marry Jamie back in the day? They were rather young and inexperienced when they did tie the knot. Of course, she hasn’t been usefully famous since 2002 and hasn’t been usefully fertile since 2012, so upgrading to a younger foreign model still current enough for profile work or publicity-breeding is definitely a power move on someone’s part.

by Anonymousreply 39June 4, 2021 1:35 PM

Apparently Frida (the new wife) already has four sons by another arguably-hotter man she divorced. Combined with Jamie’s two kids/baggage, that’s a lot to contend with. Why would anyone bother?

by Anonymousreply 40June 5, 2021 8:34 AM

Maybe they like each other?

by Anonymousreply 41June 5, 2021 8:55 PM

R41 yeah, guess so.

It’s just hard to see what they’d have in common, beyond a divorce each, teen kids, and nice looks. They come not only from different worlds and backgrounds, but also different generations.

Sure, such romances happen in the Hetero lifestyle and sometimes can work; just seems unlikely, and a lot of effort for a man near-50, doubtless set in his ways who has an otherwise plush settled life.

Plus, raising a baby and keeping a younger newer woman happy takes a lot of energy, that middle-aged men don’t often want or feel able to expend.

But it’s none of our business, of course. This is a gossip board, and I just enjoy speculating.

by Anonymousreply 42June 6, 2021 7:31 PM

R30 it’s obvious that Jamie has always been somewhat bitter and obsessed over David Beckham taking what he believes is his rightful place in nation’s consciousness England’s heroic hearthrob of the 90s-2000s.

In the timeline, Redders was the original prettyboy graceful England Captain with all the beautiful tricks and amazing goals, right before Beckham came along and swept him away. Back in their playing days they got into several nasty fights on-pitch, and they don’t get on now as grown men out of the game (when almost everyone else either of them meets gets on with them). Jamie chases clout and the spotlight in the same way David does, only to much lower success. Interestingly, one of the first vengeful comments we heard from Louise’s camp after the Redknapp divorce was that Louise wanted to meet David and that she fancied him (which must have enraged Jamie).

Physical injuries heal fast, but injuries to pride and identity can take decades, and I don’t think Jamie has ever let that one go. Deep down Jamie clearly feels he should have had a better chance at attaining David’s level of money and fame, and probably that he too should have a little daughter who plays footie and adores him just like Harper does her Daddy (hence the younger wife/new baby).

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2021 2:53 PM

I'd do Jamie over Beckham.

by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2021 3:22 PM

R44 suit yourself, then, tosser. More for us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 13, 2021 8:00 PM

Harry has made several statements to the press about how divorce is too easy these days, and neither Jamie nor Louise worked hard enough to save their marriage.

Perhaps Lou just didn’t want to have her leg run over by a Range like Sandra did, ‘Arry?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 14, 2021 12:30 PM

The cringey and frankly muggy Thomas Cook advert Jamie & Louise did was the first nail in the coffin of their marriage; they just didn’t realise at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 17, 2021 12:16 PM

What is that weird webbing between his fingers? Scroll down for pic with his hand on his leg.

by Anonymousreply 48June 17, 2021 12:24 PM

R48 everyone’s got that, haven’t they? Think the angle of his hand and the pic is making it look weird.

by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2021 12:35 PM

Thinking about it, Jamie was probably influenced by his cousin Frank’s divorce and remarriage + new baby a few years before.

They always have some kind of subtle brotherly competition going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 17, 2021 12:38 PM

Just found out from Jamie’s new telly show that he’s got a nipple pierced....😮🤒😛

It was also revealed in the same episode that he has a good size dick but small bollocks, that he’s modest and shy about his body in public but very physically affectionate in private, and that he enjoys drinking lager-shandys socially and sharing food from other men’s plates. Seems like a nice date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2021 2:23 PM

He looks odd around the eyes. Doesn’t do it for me.

by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2021 2:28 PM

R52 Jamie’s older brother Mark once tried to get out of multiple DUI charges saying that he was not intoxicated and only looks that way because he inherited ‘droopy eyes’ from dad Harry. Ludicrous.

Unbelievably, this makes Jamie the brains of the family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2021 4:09 PM

J wants us to trust Southgate’s Euros plan🤓

Poor cow must be torn to bits that he had all his England caps under such shit management by comparison...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2021 10:23 AM

Louis is playing Violet Newstead in the current U.K. touring run of 9 TO 5: THE MUSICAL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 30, 2021 12:54 PM

This Jamie Redknapp looks GAY from OUTER SPACE.

by Anonymousreply 56August 30, 2021 1:00 PM

R56 he gives me bi/flexible vibes. Apparently he had an impressive female body count as a youngster, and while I believe that like all footballers he did enjoy pussy on tap I also do wonder if his shagger reputation has been conveniently exaggerated at times.

by Anonymousreply 57August 30, 2021 7:27 PM

He’s so touchy on telly, just walks straight into every punchline😅a comedian’s dream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 17, 2021 7:14 PM

I've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 59December 17, 2021 7:20 PM

At least she's not Russian.

by Anonymousreply 60December 17, 2021 7:34 PM

Jame defo fancies Teddy Sheringham💫

He’s not keen on Mourinho though. So it’s clearly not every older player that takes his fancy, just the hard ones..

(sidebar Ashley Cole tries way too much to seem hard. Overcompensating)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 17, 2021 7:40 PM

r61 r58 Video unavailable. The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

by Anonymousreply 62December 17, 2021 7:42 PM

Wouldn't expect too much for the kid because older fathers are linked to genetic issues. I know the stigma is usually reserved for women, but unlike women that are born with all their eggs already made up, men must constantly produce sperm -- a much higher chance for defects when reproduced cells age like that.

by Anonymousreply 63December 17, 2021 8:07 PM

R63 yep. His poor little son is going to end up thicker than he is, and that’s already perilously close to the relegation zone, so to speak...

by Anonymousreply 64December 17, 2021 10:12 PM

Jamie should ask Graeme Souness to be the godfather to his new baby. After all, they still work together most weeks.

Not to mention that Jamie himself was Grae’s favourite and his sugarbaby for a while back in the Liverpool days (which was probably an equally sour and sweet experience for the younger Redders).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 19, 2021 5:49 PM

“I’ll go fishing with me Dad and stick a camera on it.” “That’d be good.” “No, he’s having a go at us, Jamie...” “Oh, is he?” Thick as mince he really is. if Flintoff shows you up intellectually you’ve got a serious problem, J

also it’s the way he’s known as “one of the first openly *vain* footballers in the game”😉🤫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 20, 2021 8:54 PM

The kid will end up a master of pitch positioning, just you wait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 10, 2022 10:45 AM

He has Glottal Stop.

by Anonymousreply 68July 12, 2022 10:59 PM

Americans wouldn't get up to this hijinks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 13, 2022 4:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 27, 2022 4:28 PM

WHO?? I don't even recognize the 'model'.

These days, does every somewhat attractive woman call themselves a 'model'?

by Anonymousreply 71July 27, 2022 4:36 PM

My mind was blown when I learned Louise used to be in Eternal. It was like finding out Britney started out as a member of Destiny's Child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 27, 2022 4:40 PM

I'd let him knock me up.

by Anonymousreply 73July 27, 2022 4:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!