Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe W Locke

To discuss Joe and normally either his boyfriend or his co star

by Anonymousreply 258September 24, 2022 1:39 PM

Joe liked Netflix flirting with his boyfriend…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2022 6:51 PM

Cute, but a little awkward

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2022 6:53 PM

Everyone seems to be getting taller but Joe!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2022 6:55 PM

R2 Ha yeah, that fist... they seem very comfortable with each other physically these days (the many photos from the con proved that) but I think it was more the weird angle of the hug that was awkward. Joe couldn't put his head anywhere without basically smushing his face against Kit's.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2022 6:59 PM

It was awkward because gravity was causing their faces to meet, so there was no choice but to pull back at the neck like that.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2022 7:03 PM

R2 it’s cute that they share clothes but I think Joe needs to admit defeat and concede while they can share jumpers, bash’s pants are too big for him. In that clip and the cast photo they were LOW on his hips.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2022 7:07 PM

R4 some weird people on here always have a problem everytime they see Joe and kit get close, I think it's a disease, it's incurable I have tried.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2022 7:10 PM

R6 I was wonder if those were the pants Bash wore in Paris or around that time. They look awful on Joe. He's got tiny legs.

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2022 7:12 PM

You can just tell that Joe and Kit's chemistry is gonna be so good in season 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2022 7:14 PM

Joe really knows how to pull off that smitten look.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2022 7:15 PM

R6 I wish he’d get clothes that fit him instead of wearing Bash’s stuff that look oversized or just awkwardly fitting garments that seem to be his own. Those trousers are these ones:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2022 7:15 PM

R10 I've seen that Joe doing that to Kit since few days. I'd have melted if I were in kits place.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2022 7:17 PM

R8 sure they both wore them in Paris

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2022 7:19 PM

Let Joe live his best Tom Ripley life.

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2022 7:21 PM

RIP to Seph, long may W reign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2022 7:27 PM

I'd love his and Bash's air miles, Bash is now in St Tropez (or at least has been) and he'll likely be back this weekend for Joes birthday

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2022 7:29 PM

good, the longer he's in another country the less the rest of us will have to sit through his acting

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2022 7:34 PM

I have a BAFTA nomination!

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2022 7:37 PM

Kit and Joe are obviously never gonna get together, but what do we genuinely reckon the odds are on Joe having a very mild crush on/attraction to Kit? It's pretty clear he finds him physically attractive, at least.

by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2022 7:38 PM

Speaking of BAFTA, still hoping Joe and Kit get in for season 1.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2022 7:40 PM

r19 wouldn't be surprised if there's some low-level mutual physical attraction given how they kiss on the show. they're both really into it for first time on-screen kissing. their off-set banter is also very "pulling pigtails of the girl you like during recess."

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2022 7:42 PM

R21 don't argue with these posters. It's of no use. They'll not stop until you think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2022 7:44 PM

Bless you sweetheart

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2022 7:45 PM

[quote] mutual attraction

straight men aren't attracted to other men

Really confusing how Kit got outed with a girl holding hands and obviously broke up with his ex-bestie given her bitterness and this made some of you think he wants to fuck his male costar

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2022 7:47 PM

r21 it's not something i'll argue about on here, but it does tickle me when the bash fanatics (that are the same ones that act like bash is too good for joe) are triggered by any mention of joe and kit having chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2022 7:48 PM

I see them as more serious than ever, they seem very comfortable in their relationship, and are quite happy for the other to have a good flirt with others, even ones they are arguably attracted to, but, knowing it's not gonna go anywhere. Old married couple territory.

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2022 7:50 PM

R24 It's 2022, do I really have to point out that there are other sexualities besides straight and gay? I'm pretty sure he's primarily attracted to women, but he's pretty strongly hinted that he's at least slightly queer. That being said, I don't believe that he's at all attracted to Joe. Now Will Gao is another thing entirely... ;)

by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2022 7:50 PM

Kit and Joe have onscreen chemistry but I've never got the impression off screen that Joe wants to jump Kit's bones. Not even remotely. I could see Kit smooching Bash.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2022 7:50 PM

r24 because some of us have more than 2 brain cells and know the only two options aren't just straight or gay, sorry that you screaming about kit hasn't convinced everyone though!

by Anonymousreply 29September 22, 2022 7:50 PM

Well, unlike Joe, Kit hasn't labelled himself but his snippy responses combined with girlfriend suggest (entitled) heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 30September 22, 2022 7:53 PM

R28 = Helen keller

Joe is gay. He literally has a co-star that looks hot and is his age. Don't worry darling, us GUYS who are attracted to men got the VIBE. You go back to writing fics on gay teen love stories. Wait are you Alice Oseman by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2022 7:54 PM

[Quote] got the VIBE

No. You watched a TV show and you want it to be true. That's alright, baby. It means the actors did their jobs well.

Oh, and being gay doesn't mean you'll fuck anyone because of how they look. Sorry to inform you.

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2022 7:57 PM

I hope Tobie gets Joe and the rest of the cast bullying Kit about his French for his vlog. The Paris parts will be fun to watch, I reckon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 22, 2022 8:00 PM

R32 yeah I don't think the same as you. I think Joe is attracted to Kit, many think so. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2022 8:04 PM

[Quote] many think so.

Oh, well. You should have said that from the off. Case Solved.

by Anonymousreply 35September 22, 2022 8:08 PM

Joekit posters, if possible, make a thread about Joe kit so that our opinions don't draw attention of some deranged people on here.

by Anonymousreply 36September 22, 2022 8:08 PM

Seems more like you are attracted to Kit and are self inserting into Joe since you want Kit to fuck you 🤔

by Anonymousreply 37September 22, 2022 8:08 PM

R33 I hope Kit totally nails the French speaking, because no one is expecting him to.

by Anonymousreply 38September 22, 2022 8:10 PM

[quote] self inserting into Joe

by Anonymousreply 39September 22, 2022 8:10 PM

Wrong guess, I expect that from a person like you, you are mentally disturbed. I'm a guy that likes Joe Locke.

by Anonymousreply 40September 22, 2022 8:11 PM

Maybe they can part dub Kit, like they did George Lazenby in Bond.

by Anonymousreply 41September 22, 2022 8:11 PM

[Quote] I'm a guy that likes Joe Locke.

Would he wear your clothes, though?

by Anonymousreply 42September 22, 2022 8:11 PM

R39 Bash enjoys it

by Anonymousreply 43September 22, 2022 8:13 PM

R38 I have a feeling he’ll be okay, if anything because he’s musical and (in my experience) musical people have had an easier time of nailing the lilt and cadence of other accents.

by Anonymousreply 44September 22, 2022 8:14 PM

[Quote] self inserting into Joe

AKA Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc.

by Anonymousreply 45September 22, 2022 8:14 PM

R42 my grandma talks like this. She's 92 years old and often doesn't have idea what she talks about.

by Anonymousreply 46September 22, 2022 8:14 PM

r46 gets references.

by Anonymousreply 47September 22, 2022 8:15 PM

Joe already has bash. Even if he is attracted to kit’s looks, I am pretty sure joe forgets all about kit and probably the rest of the world, once bash starts fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 48September 22, 2022 8:21 PM

Do we think any of the cast members must've ever visited DL? Or stumbled across one of their threads on here? Cause their DL thread does show up in the google search results at times when searching for their names.

by Anonymousreply 49September 22, 2022 8:26 PM

It shows up high in the search results for you because you visit this site.

by Anonymousreply 50September 22, 2022 8:28 PM

Jesus Christ, I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 51September 22, 2022 8:28 PM

R51 Agreed. I enjoy this site for the most part but it would be the absolute worst website for a celebrity to stumble across and read about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 52September 22, 2022 8:29 PM

Of course they have. Why wouldn’t they? They’ve read it all

by Anonymousreply 53September 22, 2022 8:31 PM

Has anyone managed to dig up anything on the new Sahar actress? Is she a previous Heartstopper obsessed fan?

by Anonymousreply 54September 22, 2022 8:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 22, 2022 8:32 PM

Seated for the meltdown that we will get to see on here if Joe and Bash won't be together in the same place for Joe's birthday this Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 56September 22, 2022 8:32 PM

DL has been much kinder to Joe and Bash as a couple that the site usually is...

by Anonymousreply 57September 22, 2022 8:33 PM

R56 You won't know since nothing will be posted about Joe's birthday

by Anonymousreply 58September 22, 2022 8:34 PM

R56 someone would definitely come up with crap like oh they must have sexted, kit was there with Joe but all Joe wanted to see was Bash. And that someone would be definitely be R48

by Anonymousreply 59September 22, 2022 8:35 PM

R15 Almost looks like Joe is indicating with his head, 'look, they're filming us', and then Kit looks round. Kinda cute.

by Anonymousreply 60September 22, 2022 8:42 PM

Joe’s posture adds to the height difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 22, 2022 8:44 PM

R61 Apparently that was Kit's idea, which is sweet. I wonder if it was random or a comic reference?

by Anonymousreply 62September 22, 2022 8:46 PM

R61 I think it was random, there are lot such gestures in comics. Fans like to compare Joe x kit pics with Nick and Charlie, don't think Joe and Kit have read the comics that many times.

R60 even after looking at the gif some Frau says I never got the vibe that Joe is attracted to Kit, oh the level of obsession and denial.

by Anonymousreply 63September 22, 2022 8:50 PM

Can you guys please go make a Joe and Kit thread and keep Kit shit out of here? I'll even make you one.

by Anonymousreply 64September 22, 2022 8:52 PM

[Quote] I'll even make you one.

Locke & Konnor

by Anonymousreply 65September 22, 2022 8:53 PM

yeah someone please make one.

by Anonymousreply 66September 22, 2022 8:53 PM

Here you go. Enjoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 22, 2022 8:56 PM

I bet the JoeKit Troll doesn't post much in the dedicated thread.

by Anonymousreply 68September 22, 2022 8:58 PM

no one's going to use that shit lmao

by Anonymousreply 69September 22, 2022 9:00 PM

R68 I suspect the same! I sadly think they just want to piss off Bash fans more than actually liking Joe/Kit.

by Anonymousreply 70September 22, 2022 9:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 22, 2022 9:08 PM

Take it to the Kit and Joe thread

by Anonymousreply 72September 22, 2022 9:09 PM

I actually crack up at the Joe/Kit thing. He is punching beyond belief with Bash. Like beyond punching. I’m sure he’s still pinching himself.

by Anonymousreply 73September 22, 2022 9:41 PM

And did he call you up to tell you that?

by Anonymousreply 74September 22, 2022 9:43 PM

bash is ugly as fuck, none of his facial features fit each other, and the only thing he has going for him is that his dad has money

by Anonymousreply 75September 22, 2022 9:43 PM

even the non-heartstopper pages getting into the joe and kit action

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 22, 2022 9:44 PM

I like Bash and find him handsome but the idea that Joe can't do any better than a D-list actor half in the closet is a bit weird to me.

R76 Yes, they are the MC's of the show

by Anonymousreply 77September 22, 2022 9:45 PM

Joe and Bash both have character actor looks.

by Anonymousreply 78September 22, 2022 9:46 PM

Same. Even I like Bash and find him attractive but to say that Joe must be still 'pinching' himself cause he's dating Bash is so? Joe is an out and proud gay man. There definitely won't be a shortage of men for him to date or hook up with up if he wants.

by Anonymousreply 79September 22, 2022 9:49 PM

R75 Are you ok?

[quote]good, the longer he's in another country the less the rest of us will have to sit through his acting

[quote]wouldn't be surprised if there's some low-level mutual physical attraction given how they kiss on the show. they're both really into it for first time on-screen kissing. their off-set banter is also very "pulling pigtails of the girl you like during recess."

[quote]because some of us have more than 2 brain cells and know the only two options aren't just straight or gay, sorry that you screaming about kit hasn't convinced everyone though!

[quote]bash is ugly as fuck, none of his facial features fit each other, and the only thing he has going for him is that his dad has money

[quote]even the non-heartstopper pages getting into the joe and kit action

[quote]swinging by a five guys after a 4 hour train ride for a quick meal is hardly meant to be a date

[quote]i would mostly lay that on bash's feet, he was awful in that scene and there's only so much you can do with that kind of scene partner

[quote]i mean, ben absolutely did show a glimpse of vulnerability in the hallway scene right before he assaulted charlie. unfortunately, bash's delivery was grating as hell.

[quote]posters in here here worried about tanner being a weirdo because of an instagram profile picturee meanwhile i'm wondering if all of bash's chromosomes are accounted for after seeing him dance in r10

[quote]i hope kit keeps calling joe things like darling, the way that did a number on you and you're still suffering over it is fucking hilarious. and saying he doesn't do fanservice like the entire reason anyone cares about him isn't because his personality begins and ends with heartstopper! too funny.carry on talking about his hairy legs and movies that nobody cares enough to release.

[quote]it's true, everyone should leave this thread and leave it for its true purpose of speculating about the same 2 musty sweaters being shared back and forth and waiting for trailers of movies that bash shot last century and still have no distributor

[quote]back on topic! bash isn't even listed as a relevant cast member or ben as a character on the netflix site so he's definitely going to wind up doing promo on his own again

[quote]have you never had friends or are you one of those weirdos obsessed with bash that keeps shitting on joe in hopes of bash fucking them or that breeder tanner buchanan?

[quote]this outfit is disgusting, he looks like his hips widened enough for him to give birth.

[quote]convinced the people that keep harping on about sebastian being hot are trolling. his eyes are too close together, he has a beak for.a nose, and no top lip.

by Anonymousreply 80September 22, 2022 9:51 PM

r77 right? joe is the lead of the netflix show bash is a glorified extra on but bash is surely slumming it with joe. meanwhile the gay men in london are trying to get to joe through the show's crew members.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 22, 2022 9:51 PM

I find Joe prettier than Bash, he has the perfect twink body and soft face.

by Anonymousreply 82September 22, 2022 9:52 PM

I find them about the same in terms of looks, one thing Joe has going for him is his voice, I think Joe has a nice-sounding voice while Bash's is a little whiny and annoying

by Anonymousreply 83September 22, 2022 9:52 PM

Do you mean Bash's singing voice?

by Anonymousreply 84September 22, 2022 9:53 PM

R81 he a fat fug he should get with Tobie Drumovan

by Anonymousreply 85September 22, 2022 9:54 PM

No I mean their speaking voices

by Anonymousreply 86September 22, 2022 9:54 PM

R81 Still cracks me up. If you think a young, famous and out twink in London doesn't have options I don't know what to tell you.

Someone protect Joe though. I don't want him to be a whore.

by Anonymousreply 87September 22, 2022 9:56 PM

Don't blame the guys for trying to get to Joe through the crew member. Would've done the same if I was in their place.

by Anonymousreply 88September 22, 2022 9:56 PM

The video we got today is what I thought the Tudum thing would be. Wondering what we’ll get on Saturday now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 22, 2022 9:56 PM

Kit fixed his teeth, will Joe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 22, 2022 9:59 PM

R89 maybe something to do with the vlogs?

by Anonymousreply 91September 22, 2022 10:00 PM

As it's only going to be Tobie representing HS this Saturday on Tudum, think it must be something related to his vlogs for season 2.

by Anonymousreply 92September 22, 2022 10:02 PM

Poor Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 93September 22, 2022 10:05 PM

Tobie was genuinely smart to carve out that niche with his vlogs. He has a bizarre, IMO unlikeable character original to the show (cannot imagine who would want to be friends with someone who can’t tear himself away from a book for his friend’s birthday, first rugby match, or big romantic moment) and didn’t do much to lift the strange material he was given. Now he’s directly collaborating with Netflix on vlogs and Tudum announcements, has Almost 600K followers, and is getting a built out asexual / aromantic (…) storyline. Smart of him to hustle that way; in a sense like bash. Random Twitter teens wonder why bash is featured so much and presume it’s white privilege or whatever - no, it’s marketing himself and the show like crazy for free and endearing himself to Netflix and show runners that way.

by Anonymousreply 94September 23, 2022 12:26 AM

^ right. Person y'all should feel about is Will. He's a main character, not many give a shit about him.

by Anonymousreply 95September 23, 2022 7:34 AM

I think Will does okay, HS’s helped him enough that he sells out the shows he does with his band and he has more Instagram followers than everyone except Joe and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 96September 23, 2022 9:05 AM

New pics posted by Alice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 23, 2022 11:14 AM

Joe looks so awkward in the second pic.

by Anonymousreply 98September 23, 2022 11:45 AM

it’s a comic reference ☺️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 23, 2022 11:49 AM

Why do they lose their minds every time they reference a comic panel?

by Anonymousreply 100September 23, 2022 11:58 AM

I was really hoping that they would lose that ugly, ugly hairstyle for Will this season.

by Anonymousreply 101September 23, 2022 12:00 PM

Noooo they gave Will that ugly hair again

by Anonymousreply 102September 23, 2022 12:10 PM

R90 He could fix his teeth but he will still be hideous.

by Anonymousreply 103September 23, 2022 12:13 PM

I don't think bash would have thrown himself at Joe if he was that hideous he looks beautiful in person

by Anonymousreply 104September 23, 2022 12:22 PM

Damnn Joe and kit be trying really hard to promote season 2 and Nick and Charlie. They know what fans want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 23, 2022 12:32 PM

Joe liked Sebastians post within seconds, that boy has got it bad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 23, 2022 12:36 PM

Wait they're just doing the pose nevermind

by Anonymousreply 107September 23, 2022 12:36 PM

[quote]that boy has got it bad!

That boy has got it goooood!

by Anonymousreply 108September 23, 2022 12:38 PM

The guy who's playing James (the one who is really eager to kiss Charlie during the truth and dare game) had the 'will james find love?' part in his caption before he edited it to remove it.

Do we think we might get to see a love triangle in season 2? Atleast it will be something different from the comics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 23, 2022 12:41 PM

R109 Tobie commented hi james under his post with a wink emoji , maybe they're trying to pair this guy with that fatty

by Anonymousreply 110September 23, 2022 12:43 PM

Maybe it could start off with James having a crush on Charlie and then some drama like the Imogen thing from season 1. And then they might pair him off with Issac once he gets to know that Nick and Charlie are together.

by Anonymousreply 111September 23, 2022 12:47 PM

Poor James . But isn't Tobie's character aroace like our dear Alice though? I have zero desire for them to waste time on explaining that aroace people can date and how they do it.

by Anonymousreply 112September 23, 2022 12:50 PM

It goes against the Ben can never be redeemed insistence, but James and Ben could eventually become something.

by Anonymousreply 113September 23, 2022 12:51 PM

Nick gets visibly jealous during the spin the bottle game, so it might be something like that. They teased Imogen the same way and she wound up alone.

The comic pose Joe and Kit are mimicking is really cute and really emphasizes the increased height difference this time around.

by Anonymousreply 114September 23, 2022 12:52 PM

still can't believe they are going with the whole "nobody knows they are dating" thing though.

by Anonymousreply 115September 23, 2022 12:54 PM

r115 It cracks me up because people on here got really angry with me for pointing out that that’s probably how season 2 was going to pan out between how the sports day scene was shot with only Imogen really paying attention and the way Alice writes.

by Anonymousreply 116September 23, 2022 12:57 PM

Wait, Season 2 is going to start with no-one knowing they are dating? After Nick literally left the rugby pitch mid-game to go to Charlie, take his hand and drag him off somewhere private?! In front of two entire schools worth of people?!

by Anonymousreply 117September 23, 2022 12:59 PM

It was a kinder, stupider time r117.

by Anonymousreply 118September 23, 2022 1:05 PM

R116 I don't believe people on here care that much about the plotline that they'd get angry at you for saying that lol

by Anonymousreply 119September 23, 2022 1:05 PM

R116 You were correct. Everyone was blind but Imogen!

At least they could add some lines about how they spend all their time together snuggling and holding hands and spending most of their time with each other and how everyone just thinks they are besties. Make it funny at least.

by Anonymousreply 120September 23, 2022 1:08 PM

To be fair, HS has always been complete fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 121September 23, 2022 1:08 PM

R119 It wasn’t rage or anything, but someone said that I had a very “special” mindset to believe something so absurd was possible. It was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 122September 23, 2022 1:19 PM

[Quote I was really hoping that they would lose that ugly, ugly hairstyle for Will this season.

Tao and Will are not one and the same.

by Anonymousreply 123September 23, 2022 1:36 PM

R120 they can take some inspiration from the Joe and bash relationship. Maybe Alice can pull some fan tweets from Twitter about how everyone shares clothes with, holds hands with and sits on their platonic best friend’s lap and add them into the script

by Anonymousreply 124September 23, 2022 1:39 PM

[quote]Tao and Will are not one and the same.

Deep.

by Anonymousreply 125September 23, 2022 1:46 PM

Well, Tao doesn't need to look more attractive because you want Will to...

by Anonymousreply 126September 23, 2022 1:47 PM

You'd have seen edits of Tao more than Charlie if he had his regular haircut in the series

by Anonymousreply 127September 23, 2022 1:50 PM

Second favorite Charlie relationship after Nick and Charlie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 23, 2022 1:52 PM

One can hope that they will let go off this horrible filter for season 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 23, 2022 1:55 PM

Not bloody likely.

by Anonymousreply 130September 23, 2022 2:20 PM

R128 physically they could pass for siblings and I think they acted really well alongside one another. I thought the drum scene was the most moving in the show. Hope we get more of the two of them next season

by Anonymousreply 131September 23, 2022 2:21 PM

163k likes on 10 seconds of footage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 23, 2022 3:35 PM

There’s a reason they got a double renewal, Nick and Charlie bring crazy SM engagement.

by Anonymousreply 133September 23, 2022 3:56 PM

Speaking of the renewal, I was looking at numbers recently and was really surprised at the completion rate the show had. Knew it was good enough given the renewal, but hadn’t foreseen how good it was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 23, 2022 4:00 PM

In that article they also imply it’s one of the highest. For example, only the squid game got a 80-something% but most shows have an average of 50-60%. Heartstopper did great getting an 73%.

by Anonymousreply 135September 23, 2022 4:03 PM

[quote]Nick and Charlie bring crazy SM engagement.

NICK AND CHARLIE ARE INTO BONDAGE?

by Anonymousreply 136September 23, 2022 4:05 PM

R97 Just realized that Cormac aka Harry doesn't look like Cormac anymore. lol

by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2022 4:06 PM

He just put on a few lbs.

by Anonymousreply 138September 23, 2022 4:30 PM

R137 His voice also sounded ridiculously deep when he said his 'hi' in the video.

by Anonymousreply 139September 23, 2022 4:50 PM

Do we think Bash will acknowledge Joe's birthday tomorrow or will we get radio silence?

by Anonymousreply 140September 23, 2022 6:06 PM

Why wouldn't he? He's got no problem putting Joe on his IG. At the very least he'll do an IG story.

by Anonymousreply 141September 23, 2022 6:07 PM

R140 I would be much more surprised if he didn’t. He posts for basically everyone else’s and for all that people talk about how secretive they are, their posts for each other’s projects (joes for his film and bash’s for the closing of the play) were hilariously over the top. I doubt he’s posting a photo of them making out or anything but I’m pretty sure he’ll throw up an IG story or something.

by Anonymousreply 142September 23, 2022 6:08 PM

Do we think Kit will post something?

by Anonymousreply 143September 23, 2022 6:15 PM

Even if it's an instagram story, really hope Bash posts a new pic instead of reposting an old post like he did for Yaz on her birthday.

by Anonymousreply 144September 23, 2022 6:17 PM

R143 I'm sure Kit will do an IG story

Wouldn't expect anything too personal with Bash, though hopefully a new picture. Joe's last birthday nobody was paying attention and they weren't in the middle of Nick and Charlie fanservice time.

by Anonymousreply 145September 23, 2022 6:21 PM

I have a feeling Kit will wind up posting but I also think Kit is more likely to spend Joe’s birthday with him physically than to post on social media. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 146September 23, 2022 6:21 PM

Same. Hope it's a new pic whatever it is that Bash posts tomorrow and nothing like his birthday story for Yaz. Cause that was just lazy. Reposting an already posted post to wish someone.

by Anonymousreply 147September 23, 2022 6:25 PM

Well yaz didn't even acknowledge it so it's all right

by Anonymousreply 148September 23, 2022 6:26 PM

Please can someone set up a new Kit thread? Not using his actual name. It's paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 149September 23, 2022 8:52 PM

Is this not working?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 23, 2022 8:53 PM

R150 It's working but paywalled - says only subscribers can post to the thread.

by Anonymousreply 151September 23, 2022 8:57 PM

R151 Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 23, 2022 9:06 PM

Still v curious what's gonna be announced/released tomorrow for the Netflix thing. They've only been filming about a week, so there isn't gonna be much vlog stuff to show. They talked about wanting to do a Heartstopper Bake Off special a while back, so it could be something like that?

by Anonymousreply 153September 23, 2022 9:30 PM

It's just going to be Tobie talking about his vlogs for season 2. Which I don't think will be as authentic like how the season 1 vlogs were.

by Anonymousreply 154September 23, 2022 9:37 PM

Would love to see them on Bake Off.

by Anonymousreply 155September 23, 2022 9:40 PM

They aren't going to be. Not all that interested in them. Nobody (let's just say Joe) is going to really feel as free to act like themselves like they did in S1 vlogs

by Anonymousreply 156September 23, 2022 9:40 PM

Tobie is in the same sweatshirt in the Tudum promo as he is in the Netflix announcement. My guess is he “vlogs” the first meetup and rehearsal of s2 and soft introduces us to the new actors. Not reinventing the wheel

by Anonymousreply 157September 23, 2022 9:41 PM

Tobie said that he received guidance from the higher ups on putting his Season 1 blogs together. You'd swear otherwise the way some of you type...

by Anonymousreply 158September 23, 2022 10:11 PM

Those vlogs and the editing in them is something 14 year olds can do, he is talking as if Netflix worked 3D graphics on it

by Anonymousreply 159September 23, 2022 10:16 PM

I don't think they were teaching him how to use iMovie, dear.

by Anonymousreply 160September 23, 2022 10:19 PM

Loving the emojis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 23, 2022 10:24 PM

Funny. And he was obviously filming with Will who liked the post right before he did.

by Anonymousreply 162September 23, 2022 10:25 PM

R162 how do you know that will is filming with Joe

by Anonymousreply 163September 23, 2022 10:39 PM

Maia was kissing her friend last week there's a video of it

by Anonymousreply 164September 23, 2022 10:46 PM

R163 Guessing since they both always like Kit's posts quickly but took hours this time and did it around the same time? And I don't think Kit's filming if he's posting thirst traps on IG

by Anonymousreply 165September 23, 2022 10:48 PM

R165 Someone in the Bash thread said they saw Kit and Bash hanging out in a nearby town earlier today, so there’s a good chance neither of them filmed.

by Anonymousreply 166September 23, 2022 11:04 PM

R164 and kit follows that friend.

by Anonymousreply 167September 23, 2022 11:06 PM

They were drunk r164 and Maia seems like the type of girl to do that. I foresee lots of group sex in Kit’s future.

by Anonymousreply 168September 23, 2022 11:11 PM

It was very cutesy girls being girls drunk kissing each other. And Kit must be into it considering he follows Alice

by Anonymousreply 169September 23, 2022 11:13 PM

Was Maia the one who was being carried?

by Anonymousreply 170September 23, 2022 11:14 PM

R168 what if it had been kit and maia? Would you have said the same about them?

by Anonymousreply 171September 23, 2022 11:14 PM

This is the new Kit thread. Take talks of his sexual deviancy there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 23, 2022 11:17 PM

It's already paywalled, r172.

by Anonymousreply 173September 23, 2022 11:18 PM

Already?? I just made it two hours ago

by Anonymousreply 174September 23, 2022 11:19 PM

I guess shirtless Kit sets fingers racing.

by Anonymousreply 175September 23, 2022 11:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 23, 2022 11:38 PM

^the only actor I genuinely love and respect.

by Anonymousreply 177September 23, 2022 11:40 PM

Beware false idols.

by Anonymousreply 178September 23, 2022 11:42 PM

Oh wow. This tag is already trending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 23, 2022 11:46 PM

R177 here. I genuinely mean it because he is a very kind and selfless person.

by Anonymousreply 180September 23, 2022 11:56 PM

Someone on Twitter pointed out that the Charlie (and Nick) accounts don’t have profile pictures anymore, wonder if they had another social media day like they did in season 1 to update those already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 24, 2022 12:01 AM

Rhea's IG story wishing him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 24, 2022 8:09 AM

Is this the only pic Netflix has of him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 24, 2022 8:10 AM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 24, 2022 9:04 AM

Kit posted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 24, 2022 9:31 AM

Kit's one is actually so sweet. And still people will keep denying that these two aren't close.

by Anonymousreply 186September 24, 2022 9:35 AM

[quote]i can't wait to watch you take over the world

So true, Kit Connor.

by Anonymousreply 187September 24, 2022 9:57 AM

Joe’s repost of Kit’s story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188September 24, 2022 9:59 AM

His voice is so soothing for some reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 24, 2022 10:02 AM

r189 great voice, great message

by Anonymousreply 190September 24, 2022 10:27 AM

Will’s post is my second favorite so far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 24, 2022 10:48 AM

Should've kept this in the drafts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192September 24, 2022 10:51 AM

Not sure what people expected. Anyone who knows their relationship would find it pretty amusing.

by Anonymousreply 193September 24, 2022 10:55 AM

R192 How cute, Bash showing us where his loads end up.

Bash’s family all flew back from France so I’m guessing Bash is throwing him a party.

by Anonymousreply 194September 24, 2022 10:56 AM

When your co-stars post turns out to be much more genuine and sweet than your actual boyfriends. Anyways, don't see Joe and Bash going far.

by Anonymousreply 195September 24, 2022 10:57 AM

R195 Kit's was pretty basic "you are a great friend who will go far!!" Actually his from last year was more fun.

by Anonymousreply 196September 24, 2022 10:58 AM

good, joe deserves to sample more dick than just bash

by Anonymousreply 197September 24, 2022 10:59 AM

He's looking so good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 24, 2022 11:00 AM

r196 kit made a point to bring up how impactful joe is and expressed pride in knowing him, but i guess he should have gone with "ur ok i guess"

by Anonymousreply 199September 24, 2022 11:01 AM

15 year old fangirls who don't even know Joe be writing better posts than his supposed boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 200September 24, 2022 11:04 AM

Joe reposted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201September 24, 2022 11:10 AM

R199 not a joebash enthusiast, but Bash went for an inside joke, he's close to Joe, while Kit posted like a genuine co-star who sees Joe as his good friend, it was for fans also it's how he really feels about Joe.

by Anonymousreply 202September 24, 2022 11:10 AM

they're vers y'all

by Anonymousreply 203September 24, 2022 11:11 AM

Bash’s was funny and lighthearted, Kit’s was really nice and genuine. Joe posts snarky things about Bash too (last year when he posted about an animated show Bash did voicework for he said “Bash looks so much better animated doesn’t he?”). Bash and Joe are clearly together rn As they get online and offline in the same few minute spurts; doubt an Instagram story is all he’s doing for the birthday.

Unrelated but Joe has a nice arse for being as skinny as he is. Thanks to Connor (I presume) for the photo evidence

by Anonymousreply 204September 24, 2022 11:12 AM

Joe deserves a better boyfriend is all I would say.

by Anonymousreply 205September 24, 2022 11:16 AM

"inside joke!1! kit's post was for the fans!1!" cope a little harder about how basic bash's post was

by Anonymousreply 206September 24, 2022 11:16 AM

Bash's post wasn't funny or light-hearted. It was just laziness on his part. Not even willing to put in effort to wish his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 207September 24, 2022 11:18 AM

Some of you are way too worked up about a public birthday message that Joe replied the same thing to.

by Anonymousreply 208September 24, 2022 11:22 AM

R208 of course he'd reply the same thing, he won't say something enthusiastic to a boring story.

by Anonymousreply 209September 24, 2022 11:25 AM

Bash's post reminds me of those boring couples who be posting something about their partners just for the sake of posting something.

by Anonymousreply 210September 24, 2022 11:28 AM

Joe’s repost of Will’s story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211September 24, 2022 11:31 AM

R210 he's the most prolific in the group chat according to Joe and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 212September 24, 2022 11:31 AM

I always feel the people who plaster their relationship on social media especially OTT lovey dovey stuff are trying to prove something to themselves "we are happy aren't we??!" Bash's post is much more subtle, inside joke type post, they don't feel the need to prove anything to anyone, and I respect that

by Anonymousreply 213September 24, 2022 11:31 AM

Will didn't use many words in his post. But you can still tell it's genuine. Same can't be said about whatever that is that was posted by Bash.

by Anonymousreply 214September 24, 2022 11:34 AM

If you can't get Bash's post is supposed to be joke, including the understatement of the century, about their obvious relationship you probably need to seek help.

by Anonymousreply 215September 24, 2022 11:34 AM

Yeah, one can really tell how prolific of a person Bash is by looking at these words 'ur okay'.

by Anonymousreply 216September 24, 2022 11:35 AM

R213 that was a dry ass story and reply let's be fucking real. Even for boyfriends that don't post much on sm are more expressive.

by Anonymousreply 217September 24, 2022 11:35 AM

r213 very true! as an out and proud gay man, i personally love it when my significant other's birthday post is so subtle that my co-workers come off as more caring, especially after said significant other can't be bothered to come out and we had to go back into the closet with our relationship as soon as ppl started paying attention to us

by Anonymousreply 218September 24, 2022 11:36 AM

Crew members posts being more thoughtful than Joe's boyfriends post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 24, 2022 11:38 AM

R218 You are projecting a lot. If anyone wants to stay in the closet as far as their relationship goes it's Joe. Not exactly sure why are pushing the narrative that Joe would happily be a public couple but can't because of Bash has to pretend he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 220September 24, 2022 11:39 AM

For people who were on these threads when Pride rolled around and they didn’t have many pics together and the Olivia Rodrigo pics came out, this truly feels like deja vu between arguments about Kit being nicer to Joe than Bash, whether or not Bash is closeted, and who is more invested in being private

by Anonymousreply 221September 24, 2022 11:40 AM

R219 Good to know that guy's not bitter because all the gays in London want to fuck Joe and not him and try to use him to get close to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 222September 24, 2022 11:42 AM

So was the dry and emotionless post by Bash just to 'maintain' their privacy? Would a genuine post from his side exposed their relationship to all?

by Anonymousreply 223September 24, 2022 11:43 AM

r220 what are you basing the idea that joe is the one that wants to keep the relationship closeted on? is it because joe is proud and has uttered the words "i'm gay" out loud instead of hiding behind hint hint nudge nudge dinosaur shirts?

by Anonymousreply 224September 24, 2022 11:45 AM

r223 bash didn't have a choice! the only two options here were explicit pictures of them having sex or a completely bland and boring post with no emotion.

by Anonymousreply 225September 24, 2022 11:47 AM

Honor's post for Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 24, 2022 11:47 AM

R220 Because Joe's has admitted to freaking out about public attention and unfollowed everyone he knew that wasn't famous? When was the last time Joe posted Bash on his IG?

by Anonymousreply 227September 24, 2022 11:48 AM

R226 He looks so young and tiny there.

by Anonymousreply 228September 24, 2022 11:48 AM

[quote]Yeah, one can really tell how prolific of a person Bash is by looking at these words 'ur okay'.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

by Anonymousreply 229September 24, 2022 11:48 AM

At this point, literally everyone's post is better than Joe's actual boyfriends post for him.

by Anonymousreply 230September 24, 2022 11:50 AM

r227 an hour ago

by Anonymousreply 231September 24, 2022 11:50 AM

Spotted together. Seems like they are at a cafe with some of the other cast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232September 24, 2022 11:51 AM

DL arguing while they spend Joe's birthday together with friends.

Like what are the chances Bash maybe told him something more personal in private? Wow that would be wild.

by Anonymousreply 233September 24, 2022 11:55 AM

Don't you lot judge Kit and Joe's relationship based on their social media interactions as well? So why should it be any different for Joe and Bash?

Bash's post for his boyfriend is minimal effort on his part. And there's no harm in talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 234September 24, 2022 11:58 AM

The whole cast is there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 24, 2022 11:59 AM

weirdly enough kit "maybe told him something more personal in private" as well and yet even the guy that posts one- and two-word instagram stories managed to spare a couple more words to say something other than "i guess ur ok" for the occasion

by Anonymousreply 236September 24, 2022 12:02 PM

R234 Who does that? Unless you actually think Joe constantly thirsts over Kit in private.

Nevermind, you probably do think that

R236 You sound more upset than Joe probably is

by Anonymousreply 237September 24, 2022 12:03 PM

Can't even blame fangirls for being in denial about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 238September 24, 2022 12:05 PM

Joe should change his ig pfp to this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239September 24, 2022 12:11 PM

Yeah, can't really blame the fangirls for being in denial cause how is this bare minimum effort being 'obvious'?

by Anonymousreply 240September 24, 2022 12:14 PM

I don't think they care if fangirls are in denial. Some of you think their relationship is for you entertainment, which I get given it's a gossip forum and all but maybe chill out a bit.

by Anonymousreply 241September 24, 2022 12:16 PM

Perhaps Bash's parents? Not the whole cast then lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 24, 2022 12:16 PM

R242 he must be mistaken. Their relationship clearly isn’t serious enough for it to be just them, as his IG story wasn’t gushing enough

by Anonymousreply 243September 24, 2022 12:17 PM

Would think one of the adults would be Joe’s mom?

by Anonymousreply 244September 24, 2022 12:19 PM

Don't y'all keep berating the fangirls on here for being in constant denial? Well, all we're saying now is that can't really blame them for that lol.

by Anonymousreply 245September 24, 2022 12:19 PM

Oh dear a private dinner with the parents. Someone remind Joe that Bash only said ur okay on IG and DL is NOT happy

by Anonymousreply 246September 24, 2022 12:20 PM

R245 tbh for new fans denial is fine since they deleted most traces of everything and IG stories have long sense been removed, but if you have been paying attention for 2 years and still deny then seek help

by Anonymousreply 247September 24, 2022 12:23 PM

i'm looking forward to connor jessup's post. he's another one that will put in more effort than bash.

by Anonymousreply 248September 24, 2022 12:24 PM

If Sam Roe's profile was public, even his post that he must've posted would've been a better one.

by Anonymousreply 249September 24, 2022 12:35 PM

Kizzy’s post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250September 24, 2022 12:37 PM

Yaz's chaotic twin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 24, 2022 12:55 PM

Wasn't expecting Yaz to post as she doesn't post much. But yeah, her post is really very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 252September 24, 2022 1:01 PM

Netflix Brazil's post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253September 24, 2022 1:07 PM

R252 joe is pretty clearly her favourite cast member I think. He hypes her up all the time but even when others also tweet about her achievements JOe is the only one she tends to reply to. He told a story about how shooting on set she pulled him aside one day and said “we’ll always be friends, right?” Always thought it was sweet but funny that she didn’t just say it to everyone there

by Anonymousreply 254September 24, 2022 1:10 PM

And as expected Connor Jessup's post is better than Bash's as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255September 24, 2022 1:11 PM

R255 it’s an old pic he posted last year, how is that better? Honestly not even doing this to “defend bash” or insist it’s secretly really romantic; I thought his post was funny but agreed Kit’s was sweeter. I just tend to think basically any post is nice / fine but not exactly pivotal. Jenny hasn’t posted about him and I’m sure they’re still close as well

by Anonymousreply 256September 24, 2022 1:13 PM

Connor's is lazy as hell considering he prob has tons of unseen pictures. Stop lying to yourself because you want to piss off Bash fans and/or are mad he didn't publicly say I love you to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 257September 24, 2022 1:34 PM

Link to the new thread. This one appears to have been paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 24, 2022 1:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!