Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kitrina

A force of nature.

by Anonymousreply 144September 26, 2022 11:45 PM

Please sexualize him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2022 9:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2022 9:07 PM

We love Harry Styles version 2.0 in this household.

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2022 9:08 PM

He really wants the world to know he's fucking Maia.

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2022 9:08 PM

He indeed is no doubt in that.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2022 9:09 PM

Straight Pride!

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2022 9:09 PM

R3 I think he's 90% straight, 10% would let a man suck his dick. So better than Harry

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2022 9:09 PM

She's lucky. Joekit shippers can go home now.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2022 9:10 PM

[quote]Please sexualize him

Why bother?

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2022 9:11 PM

The fangirls are arguing in the comment section of his post now, under Maia's reply.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2022 9:11 PM

Joe’s been dating Bash for ages, hilarious if you think this’ll stop them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2022 9:11 PM

R8 Joe didn't like his post yet..... Not everyone gets a like in 24 seconds

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2022 9:11 PM

“We’re here!!” Because I like grabbing my and other girls tits and buzz feed said so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2022 9:11 PM

not a fan of joe and bash, they've gotten boring now. Good to know kit is fucking someone new, that sof girl was one attention seeking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2022 9:14 PM

Will Joe and Bash follow suit and start being open about their relationship like Kit and Maia?

by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2022 9:14 PM

r13 got left for a woman

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2022 9:14 PM

I genuinely don't understand this need to "come out" as a couple, do they expect a Facebook type update of x is in a relationship with y? I don't think any of my friends have ever actually posted a "hey we're dating" post

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2022 9:15 PM

kit really said fuck all I would too Maia seems to be nice and hot

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2022 9:16 PM

r12 bash and connor already left their flirty comments, as soon as joe gets off work he'll follow suit

by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2022 9:16 PM

R13 I’m not questioning kits self ID or whatever because I genuinely don’t care (until he fully says “I’m bi/queer” or “I’m straight” i genuinely don’t give a fuck either way) but I don’t think it’s a coincidence at all that he liked that weird tweet about trying to defeat the straight allegations, kept thirst commenting on bash’s Billy Walsh stuff, and got upset about the queerbaiting shit enough to leave Twitter all while with maia. They might be a male / female couple but they’re both very invested in people not seeing them as straight.

R15 reasonable minds can vary but I think those two are the definition of an open book they won’t read to you. I presume at some point even idiots will be able to tell they’re together, maybe when they go to the premiere of Bash’s new film together.

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2022 9:17 PM

R7 Hey, I’m the inverse!

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2022 9:18 PM

Yeah sure Joe would drop a thirst comment like he wouldn't get to feel those biceps everyday for a month. (Kit is his Nick remember) Joe's lucky, maia is luckier.

by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2022 9:20 PM

Kit seems to have undergone a complete personality change. I’d never have picked him out of all the HS cast to shout about his relationship from the rooftop, especially a pretty new, untested one.

by Anonymousreply 23September 23, 2022 9:20 PM

R15 They were open before the dreaded DM article. Someone telling Joe to chill out

by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2022 9:22 PM

Kit and Maia are still not as open as Joe and Bash were before HS, so I don’t get the comparison. Call me when they make a reference to fucking like Joe did with that magazine.

by Anonymousreply 25September 23, 2022 9:23 PM

Noticed how kit and maia went active together, kit posted pics maia tweeted stuff

by Anonymousreply 26September 23, 2022 9:24 PM

She’s definitely had this conversation with Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 23, 2022 9:24 PM

Joe and Bash comes across as way too paranoid with the whole privacy thing. Like celebrities date all the time. So what's with all the secrecy and all I just don't get. They need to learn from Kit and Maia.

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2022 9:25 PM

Isn't maia like 22 and he turned 18 this year. Weird but okay

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2022 9:25 PM

who will hold Sof's purse now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2022 9:25 PM

R28 That's some real revisionist history re: Joe and Bash

by Anonymousreply 31September 23, 2022 9:27 PM

R28 Joe and bash literally wear each other's clothes.. what more do you want?

by Anonymousreply 32September 23, 2022 9:27 PM

R30 remember the whole best friend thing? Still makes me cringe, fans buying it was whole another level of cringe and second hand embarrassment

by Anonymousreply 33September 23, 2022 9:29 PM

I really don’t understand why Kit was so dramatic the other day when we got that video, if he’s himself posting pics from the trip implying he was with her. If he felt truly bad about the queerbaiting allegations, why hasn’t he come out as bi already? They would get so much good will by having Kit implying that dating a woman doesn’t make you less bi but he’s just doing everything in a way that can be seen as queerbait.

by Anonymousreply 34September 23, 2022 9:31 PM

r33 given that they never claimed each other all they ended up being at most were friends who occasionally fucked

by Anonymousreply 35September 23, 2022 9:31 PM

R34 Kit's just dramatic sometimes. I think he regrets it soon after. I also don't think he wants to flat out admit to dating anyone but will leave a few hints.

by Anonymousreply 36September 23, 2022 9:32 PM

R34 that lad wants to go to Hollywood. Leave him be.

by Anonymousreply 37September 23, 2022 9:33 PM

Don't worry. Kit will proudly come out as straight like Jack Falahee once he's done with Heartstopper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 23, 2022 9:34 PM

R34 Might be in the minority on this, but Kit is a sometimes insecure 18 year-old who blew up less than a year ago. I don’t begrudge him not wanting to make an announcement about his sexuality, whatever it ends up being beyond my suspicions, at this point in his life.

by Anonymousreply 39September 23, 2022 9:35 PM

R34. Totally agree with everything you say. A shame too he hasn’t posted anything to celebrate bi visibility day.

by Anonymousreply 40September 23, 2022 9:36 PM

Kit seems to be in a healthy relationship with maia, he looked so happy in the S2 announcement video, picking everyone up, smiling too hard, got his teeth fixed as well. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 41September 23, 2022 9:36 PM

I get not wanting to make a big announcement but at the same time, he can’t be mad people think he’s queerbaiting when he’s giving mixed signs. It seems like he’s not mad at being seen with her so it was the queerbait allegation…. there’s an easy solution to that but he’s not doing it

by Anonymousreply 42September 23, 2022 9:38 PM

r38 ppl keep trying to make comparisons with harry styles, and with jack falahee now i guess, which completely ignore that neither of them move like kit does in regards to his sexuality or are the age that kit is

by Anonymousreply 43September 23, 2022 9:38 PM

R38 That's funny

by Anonymousreply 44September 23, 2022 9:38 PM

Harry Styles started queerbaiting since he was 18, don’t let Kit become that

by Anonymousreply 45September 23, 2022 9:40 PM

r42 i think he can def feel a certain way about it. the queerbaiting accusations that set off all of his response tweets and likes came out of nowhere. he wasn't queerbaiting. everything that has come after, the signs of him not being 100% straight, happened as a response and not to bait ppl. that's not queerbaiting.

by Anonymousreply 46September 23, 2022 9:41 PM

At this point, DL just wants him to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 47September 23, 2022 9:43 PM

R47 I'm sorry but I think he wants to be straight. He just tagged the girl he was holding hands with and made it obvious she's taking shirtless pictures of him. What the fuck can we do about it? It's what he did. He can do something gay if he wants us to think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 48September 23, 2022 9:44 PM

The way some of you act like you have brain damage when it comes to understanding what bisexuality is…

by Anonymousreply 49September 23, 2022 9:46 PM

Kit connor fights straight allegations by creating more straight allegations

by Anonymousreply 50September 23, 2022 9:46 PM

Exactly. What does he think posting today’s photos on insta will achieve because it’s not going to quieten the accusations thrown his way (although insta comments tend to be far more supportive and less vitriolic than Twitter so there is that). He’s not doing much to make people think he’s anything other than straight (and I’m someone still convinced he’s queer).

by Anonymousreply 51September 23, 2022 9:48 PM

Let's talk when he dates a guy openly like he's been dating girls. Otherwise he's just moving like Harry Styles be moving.

by Anonymousreply 52September 23, 2022 9:48 PM

r48 i'll let kit know that he needs to rent out a plan with a banner for you. maybe he can get a 2 for 1 deal and split a plane with bash and joe for those ppl who need an announcement of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 53September 23, 2022 9:48 PM

r52 that's not how sexualities works. lindsey graham isn't less of a queen because he hasn't been pictured with a man.

by Anonymousreply 54September 23, 2022 9:49 PM

To me labels are interesting, it's interesting to know a person's preferences until I come to know that person is dating someone. I'm like what does it matter now?

by Anonymousreply 55September 23, 2022 9:49 PM

R48 "if he wants us to know" He doesn't owe you anything.

by Anonymousreply 56September 23, 2022 9:51 PM

[quote]What does he think posting today’s photos on insta will achieve

they're a set of pictures of a recent trip. why would they be meant to achieve anything? why does he owe you or any of the screeching fraus that part of his identity?

by Anonymousreply 57September 23, 2022 9:52 PM

R56 apparently he does want us to know he was fucking Maia in a Paris hotel room though

by Anonymousreply 58September 23, 2022 9:54 PM

R58 that I agree. Just like his ex wanted us to know they slept in the same room together in Paris few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 59September 23, 2022 9:56 PM

R56 Exactly. It seems much of his fanbase believe they are entitled to detailed insight into his intimate affairs. He dropped Twitter for a reason, one would think the slavering "I'm crying!" crew would have gotten the message. Kit owes only the best screen performance he can bring, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 60September 23, 2022 9:57 PM

[Quote] I’d never have picked him out of all the HS cast to shout about his relationship from the rooftop, especially a pretty new, untested one.

He's a teenager, dear. Not a divorcee.

by Anonymousreply 61September 23, 2022 9:58 PM

R49 If there was anything pointing towards him being bisexual other than liking a tweet people would run with it, but there isn't. Not exactly sure why you are labeling him bisexual either. He's not big on labels you know.

by Anonymousreply 62September 23, 2022 9:58 PM

[Quote] What does he think posting today’s photos on insta will achieve

Engagement?

by Anonymousreply 63September 23, 2022 9:58 PM

[Quote] until I come to know that person is dating someone. I'm like what does it matter now?

That's strange of you. But then you're probably one of those people who types about whether X or Y will "settle down."

by Anonymousreply 64September 23, 2022 10:00 PM

Not to derail this riveting conversation, but I think it’s funny that Tommy DiDario comments on all of Kit’s post. Big HS fan?

by Anonymousreply 65September 23, 2022 10:01 PM

[Quote] At this point, DL just wants him to be straight.

As opposed to scolds who talk about him as if he's bi. He doesn't claim y'all.

by Anonymousreply 66September 23, 2022 10:01 PM

Tommy DiDario interviewed the leads of Young Royals. I presume he has a talk show on IG Live.

by Anonymousreply 67September 23, 2022 10:01 PM

Poor Kit is bisexual fans fighting for their lives daily. He doesn't make it easy.

by Anonymousreply 68September 23, 2022 10:03 PM

[Quote] It seems much of his fanbase believe they are entitled to detailed insight into his intimate affairs.

Is that surprising when celebrities leverage details of their private lives for publicity? Some of you type like you're trying to be The Best Fan In The World. So virtuous.

by Anonymousreply 69September 23, 2022 10:03 PM

Apparently, most of the HS cast threads are being deleted on LPSG. It's pretty clear some of those scolds have migrated over here. TapaTalk would welcome you and your style of posting, fyi.

by Anonymousreply 70September 23, 2022 10:04 PM

the ppl that think he's not straight aren't the ones that are constantly screeching about his sexuality. they only come out to discuss the way kit's telegraphed that he isn't straight when you bitches start leaving your dumbass "straight pride!11!" comments like the concepts of bisexuality/pansexuality/any sexuality other than gay or straight are rocket science and impossible to understand.

by Anonymousreply 71September 23, 2022 10:05 PM

Not true at all. Take the recent ATRL thread on him, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 72September 23, 2022 10:06 PM

[Quote] kit's telegraphed that he isn't straight

Gullible.

by Anonymousreply 73September 23, 2022 10:06 PM

He’s unlabeled! That means he might not even like women!!

I’m actually very open to the idea that kit isn’t straight (he’s never confirmed or denied that but he is passionate abt not labeling and cares more than the average ally would about HS), but this is fucking ridiculous. He’s clearly with maia in some capacity, come on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 23, 2022 10:06 PM

R64 sorry I'm the kind of person loses interest in knowing celebs sexuality when they start dating someone, doesn't mean I wait for them to state their sexuality or assume they're straight, I just lose interest.

by Anonymousreply 75September 23, 2022 10:07 PM

[Quote] you bitches start leaving your dumbass "straight pride!11!" comments like the concepts of bisexuality/pansexuality/any sexuality other than gay or straight are rocket science and impossible to understand.

There you are. On your soapbox. When Kit doesn't even claim those labels... so why even bring them up in a thread about him?

by Anonymousreply 76September 23, 2022 10:07 PM

[Quote] sorry I'm the kind of person loses interest in knowing celebs sexuality when they start dating someone, doesn't mean I wait for them to state their sexuality or assume they're straight, I just lose interest.

Ah. Are you the poster from the "Celebs who might be gay from their IG use" thread, who unfollows once the performer has come out?

by Anonymousreply 77September 23, 2022 10:08 PM

r76 which part of my comment was too difficult for you to understand? or did you struggle with reading the first 10 or so comments in this thread? does he claim the straight label?

by Anonymousreply 78September 23, 2022 10:09 PM

He looks like he just hit puberty, he looked like a child last year, maia on the other hand who is 22 jumped at the first chance she got, she a player.

by Anonymousreply 79September 23, 2022 10:11 PM

r72 oh yes, the atrl bottoms that spend their entire days fighting about britney spears are the bastion of wisdom and we should all defer to them

by Anonymousreply 80September 23, 2022 10:11 PM

[Quote] does he claim the straight label?

So shall we agree not to talk about his sexuality at all then?

by Anonymousreply 81September 23, 2022 10:12 PM

R77 I just don't stay desparate to know their sexuality, as a normal person does. bruh why is so hard for you to understand

by Anonymousreply 82September 23, 2022 10:12 PM

[Quote] oh yes, the atrl bottoms that spend their entire days fighting about britney spears are the bastion of wisdom and we should all defer to them

Bet that as it may, the loudest people who defend Kit's sexuality (as they see it) are not gay men...

by Anonymousreply 83September 23, 2022 10:13 PM

[quote]So shall we agree not to talk about his sexuality at all then?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 84September 23, 2022 10:14 PM

Oh god I can’t stand hstwt. They will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, before acknowledging that the cast is in relationships. Honestly I think it’s because 1) they’re way too overprotective of adult men. 2) they want them to be single so that they can keep on with their weird fantasies. And 3) when kizzy made a comment about his girlfriend everyone immediately accepted it. It’s obvious the only reason they’re not accepting is bc they want to fuck kit and bash. News flash, bash is gay and Kit has a gf. Cry about it freaks.

by Anonymousreply 85September 23, 2022 10:15 PM

the bottoms at atrl are a small contingent of a very specific type of gay man. plenty of gay men especially on twitter go up for kit. gay men are doing it on this very thread. hi!

by Anonymousreply 86September 23, 2022 10:15 PM

Plot twist: They are not dating and they are truly besties lol

by Anonymousreply 87September 23, 2022 10:15 PM

Doubt the fangirls on there want to fuck Bash. It's more like they want Joe and Kit to fuck irl or just want to fuck Kit. That's why most of them are in denial about the Kit and Maia thing.

by Anonymousreply 88September 23, 2022 10:17 PM

[Quote] plenty of gay men especially on twitter go up for kit

And what doe they tend to say? Because most gay men don't go hard for bi/other.

by Anonymousreply 89September 23, 2022 10:17 PM

Bash literally posted joe for Valentine’s Day and that’s still not enough?? I really hope he posts something that confirms them being together tomorrow bc I’m sick of seeing comments about how they’re platonic soulmates and besties and BROTHERS. FUCKING NASTY

by Anonymousreply 90September 23, 2022 10:17 PM

**do

by Anonymousreply 91September 23, 2022 10:18 PM

R88 of course they want Joe and kit to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 92September 23, 2022 10:18 PM

[Quote] Bash literally posted joe for Valentine’s Day and that’s still not enough?? I really hope he posts something that confirms them being together tomorrow bc I’m sick of seeing comments about how they’re platonic soulmates and besties and BROTHERS. FUCKING NASTY

Why get angry at those fans? Joe and Bash are silent on their romance. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 93September 23, 2022 10:19 PM

R88 ive literally seen girls on TikTok make videos saying “day 12 of asking bash to reject me so I can move on” and shit like that

by Anonymousreply 94September 23, 2022 10:19 PM

Also: average age in hstwt must be 16 or under given their fainting / meltdown at the first hint of anything remotely sexual

by Anonymousreply 95September 23, 2022 10:20 PM

[quote]Bash literally posted joe for Valentine’s Day and that’s still not enough?? I really hope he posts something that confirms them being together tomorrow bc I’m sick of seeing comments about how they’re platonic soulmates and besties and BROTHERS. FUCKING NASTY

as evidenced by this entire thread, some people are extremely stupid and need things spelled out to them. kit not being straight, joe and bash being together for 2 years now. etc.

by Anonymousreply 96September 23, 2022 10:21 PM

Joe and Bash are the ones who are big on the whole privacy thing. Why blame the fans?

by Anonymousreply 97September 23, 2022 10:21 PM

R94 they do that to every good looking guy who's not out

by Anonymousreply 98September 23, 2022 10:22 PM

R99 the only reason they’re silent now is because people have completely disregarded their relationship to fight about it on all platforms. If they were more accepting they wouldn’t feel like their relationship is controversial. I guarantee when they finally do say something blatant about it, bash will get hate once again and they’ll be stalked even more by paparazzi. It wouldn’t have happened like that if there was less buzz around it yk what I mean?

by Anonymousreply 99September 23, 2022 10:23 PM

It’s interesting, some people on here act like they’re above the Twitter fraus yet act as entitled as they do to the private lives of Joe, Kit, and Bash. Same people, different fonts or whatever the kids say these days.

by Anonymousreply 100September 23, 2022 10:23 PM

^^ I meant R93

by Anonymousreply 101September 23, 2022 10:24 PM

R85 when did Kizzy say something about Kits gf?

by Anonymousreply 102September 23, 2022 10:24 PM

Joe’s comment on Kit’s post (which already has over 800k likes which is insane) is just a series of emojis. Poor form, Joe.

by Anonymousreply 103September 23, 2022 10:24 PM

R102 no kizzy said something about their girlfriend. They go by they/he pronouns now :)

by Anonymousreply 104September 23, 2022 10:25 PM

Bastard stole all my thunder, now all the fans will be talking about for next 2 days is his topless pic.

by Anonymousreply 105September 23, 2022 10:26 PM

R99 I mean this in the most respectful way possible, but there’s not enough demand for pictures of Joe and Bash (or anyone in the cast) for them to get stalked by paps. The Daily Mail ran that piece about them “getting close” so there’s already an awareness of them being together in British media (even if the fan girls on Twitter deny it), and that second set of them didn’t sell.

by Anonymousreply 106September 23, 2022 10:27 PM

[Quote] as evidenced by this entire thread, some people are extremely stupid and need things spelled out to them. kit not being straight, joe and bash being together for 2 years now. etc.

How manipulative you are to try to bolster your position on Kit's sexuality by acting like it's as established and Joe and Bash's romance. Joe and Bash have shown us that they're a couple. Kit has shown us no such thing when it comes to men... We can reasobaly conclude he has a girlfriend, though...

by Anonymousreply 107September 23, 2022 10:27 PM

*like it's as established as Joe and Bash's romance.

by Anonymousreply 108September 23, 2022 10:27 PM

R105 Jokes on you. they never talk about Joe

by Anonymousreply 109September 23, 2022 10:27 PM

[Quote] they never talk about Joe

The openly gay one. Funny that.

by Anonymousreply 110September 23, 2022 10:28 PM

R102 Kizzy laughed at a fan who called their girlfriend a good friend. Makes me wonder if Bash and Joe laugh at fans sometimes. Besties!

by Anonymousreply 111September 23, 2022 10:29 PM

R103 I think he feels obligated to comment on his costars post that's going viral

by Anonymousreply 112September 23, 2022 10:30 PM

Why do people feel entitled to put a sexuality on Kit lmao even if he was straight it’s not like he’s gained a single follower or made a single cent off of it so why would he lie about that? We all know why he has the most followers of the cast and I can guarantee you it’s not because he said he likes men

by Anonymousreply 113September 23, 2022 10:30 PM

[quote]Joe and Bash have shown us that they're a couple.

no actually, it's a conclusion that's been reached because ppl put the pieces together.

by Anonymousreply 114September 23, 2022 10:31 PM

R111 joe commented under kizzy’s post with the caption “never in my own clothes” and said “same” but then quickly deleted it. Don’t know what that was about

by Anonymousreply 115September 23, 2022 10:31 PM

[quote]Joe and Bash have shown us that they're a couple.

no actually, it's a conclusion that's been reached because ppl put the pieces together.

by Anonymousreply 116September 23, 2022 10:31 PM

Tits out shots always get likes.

by Anonymousreply 117September 23, 2022 10:31 PM

r112 joe's been troll thirsting over kit in the comments from before the show was released. it's their usual banter.

by Anonymousreply 118September 23, 2022 10:31 PM

R110 considering that's what their community is about. gay/ bi men and women, they're a huge disgrace to their own community.

by Anonymousreply 119September 23, 2022 10:32 PM

[Quote] no actually, it's a conclusion that's been reached because ppl put the pieces together.

No. They've shown us.

by Anonymousreply 120September 23, 2022 10:32 PM

[Quote] they're a huge disgrace to their own community.

The HS fandom is teen girls. They're thinking with their pussies. On that Teen Idolhood hinges.

by Anonymousreply 121September 23, 2022 10:33 PM

R115 Recently? I don't remember that.

by Anonymousreply 122September 23, 2022 10:33 PM

r120 ah yes, the hovering hand

by Anonymousreply 123September 23, 2022 10:33 PM

R115 About how Joe is always in Bash’s clothes, presumably. Guess the comment wasn’t vague enough for him to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 124September 23, 2022 10:34 PM

If they think with their pussies and are attracted to muscular good looking men then they are in the wrong community.

by Anonymousreply 125September 23, 2022 10:35 PM

God I hope bash posts something that confirms their relationship tomorrow. It’s not like they can hide forever and it’s already been a year and a half

by Anonymousreply 126September 23, 2022 10:35 PM

the kit thread on lpsg was more active than the joe and bash ones so solely blaming teenaged twitter fraus is disingenuous

by Anonymousreply 127September 23, 2022 10:37 PM

They'll claim they are lesbians but will only post obsessively about Kit. Wonder how that works.

by Anonymousreply 128September 23, 2022 10:37 PM

Joe post something it'd help R126 reduce their heart palpitation forever

by Anonymousreply 129September 23, 2022 10:37 PM

Joe and Will commented on Kit’s thread close together, wonder if they were both on set and that’s why they both took longer to comment.

by Anonymousreply 130September 23, 2022 10:38 PM

R130 Yeah, I'm guessing they were filming together

by Anonymousreply 131September 23, 2022 10:39 PM

R130 get a life lmaoo

by Anonymousreply 132September 23, 2022 10:39 PM

Instagram post, not thread. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 133September 23, 2022 10:40 PM

Is there a general HS thread? I want to know what the fandom has dredged up about the new cast members. (Who tweeted "faggot" in 2012 etc.)

by Anonymousreply 134September 23, 2022 10:40 PM

r132 interesting that you're telling someone to get a life for noticing something that may be relevant to the show when you left this useless comment an hour ago

[quote]Noticed how kit and maia went active together, kit posted pics maia tweeted stuff

by Anonymousreply 135September 23, 2022 10:42 PM

R132 Did you mean to reply to me? Damn, sorry for making an observation.

by Anonymousreply 136September 23, 2022 10:44 PM

The ones who liked this tiktok about to be heartbroken today after Kit's IG post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2022 10:50 PM

Someone make a joe and bash thread

by Anonymousreply 138September 23, 2022 10:52 PM

The Joe and Bash threads both have been paywalled?

by Anonymousreply 139September 23, 2022 11:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 23, 2022 11:26 PM

Honestly it seems like there is a new white boy of the month all the time. How long do ya’ll think before a new one shows up and kit is replaced? I feel like he could very easily go the Noah Centineo route

by Anonymousreply 141September 25, 2022 1:25 AM

What happened to the thread is there a new one?

by Anonymousreply 142September 26, 2022 11:30 PM

the newest one got nuked so here's another one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 26, 2022 11:34 PM

stop putting images or tweets in the op of kit threads. some of you aren't too bright.

by Anonymousreply 144September 26, 2022 11:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!