Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Brother 24 Part 3

The Big Brother 24 Part 2 thread is dead because it's paywalled, R480. It's as paywalled as Jasmine's new muffin theft-prevention security system set to higher than Julie Chen's heels on double eviction night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390September 26, 2022 12:56 AM

More paywalled than Michael and his finance' Hayden's heinous Christmas sweaters on a Black Friday morning at an Alabama Walmart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2022 4:27 AM

Good lord, they’re both homely.

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2022 4:33 AM

And they're looking especially good in this particular picture, R2. They don't look as good in the others I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2022 5:25 AM

I’m sick of Michael’s flailing chicken arms after he wins a comp. You’re not an underdog, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2022 5:28 AM

Pooch looks like Eddie Munster here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2022 6:13 AM

R4 LOL! Michael always acts as if he’s won the Miss America contest when he flails those chicken arms.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2022 8:43 AM

That's not why the thread is dead.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2022 8:53 AM

I can’t stand Michael

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2022 12:05 AM

I posted this earlier 8n the season when a houseguest said the same thing, but what kind of "hard work" is involved in getting on Big Brother? They apply and have a few interviews and a psych evaluation (I assume). Not what one would call hard work.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2022 12:37 AM

Jasmine needs to take her hillbilly accent and rolly polly body out of the house

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2022 6:18 PM

Jasmine, you're as annoying as dem corn cob pipes hangin’ in ye old country store.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2022 6:35 PM

Jasmine: Get the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2022 10:35 PM

Why they haven't gotten rid of the evil Taylor is beyond me, she is one nasty person

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2022 12:59 PM

Does Jasmine stink - down there??

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2022 2:11 PM

What makes Jasmine even more annoying is when people try to mock her malapropisms to mock her. The folksy comparisons are annoying when she does them. Must we add to them further?

I like Turner but that’s getting old, although I suspect many are producer fed. So many confessionals are producer fed this season.

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2022 2:53 PM

Kyle just sold out his alliance to save his showmance. Bye Bye money for Kyle or Alyssa. The frealy dude had Terrance in the palm of his hand, Kyle goes and fucks it up because Alyssa would have been out.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2022 3:25 PM

Does that mean Turner is going home?

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2022 4:29 PM

Does anyone else think that they would see Kyle's betrayal coming from a mile away if you were Joseph or Turner? The moment Alyssa was the only option to go home is the moment I would know Kyle was gonna betray us and I'd probably use this opportunity to get him voted out. I know it's easy to say that because we have more info but once he saved Alyssa last week, all trust in him was severed in my eyes. I literally cannot see a scenario where I would be blindsided by Kyle's betrayal after last week. I mean there's literally no reason for him to save Alyssa last week only to vote her out this week. He obviously has plans to keep her around for a long time and if he wants her on his side then he obvi wants numbers as support to make a big move and the only big moves left is against the leftovers so idk it's just weird that neither Joseph or Turner see this betrayal when the writing is in bold on the wall.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2022 10:17 PM

r18 there was nothing they could do. Kyle spilled the beans on it all to save her. Even if they got to him first, all he had to do was expose the alliance and Joseph and creepo were on the block. He saved her for what? One week. Jasmine will be out, one of the leftovers will be out and Kyle is left with Alyssa and Terrance as allies and only Kyle and Alyssa can compete for HOH next week.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2022 11:44 PM

I thought the split was ONLY for 1 week, r19.?

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2022 11:48 PM

^^ Yup.

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2022 11:57 PM

R15 We should vow to never ever stop mocking Jasmine’s malapropisms. She’s as finger lickin’ good as mama’s potato hash on Christmas Eve!

by Anonymousreply 22August 24, 2022 12:34 AM

Jasmine’s malapropisms? I hear all her ridiculous similes, but must’ve missed the malapropisms.

by Anonymousreply 23August 24, 2022 1:50 AM

r20 yes for one week - two evictions if the inside gets Jasmine out that leave Alyssas, Terrance and Kyle - who are not "with" the leftovers and the leftovers will all know that Kyle fucked them over to save his showmance.

by Anonymousreply 24August 24, 2022 2:17 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 25August 24, 2022 2:55 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 26August 24, 2022 2:56 AM

So it's gonna be a 1-1 tie with Terrance breaking the tie to evict Joseph?

by Anonymousreply 27August 24, 2022 3:18 AM

I hope this week of being separated wakes them up to breaking up that showmance. If I were in the Leftovers alliance, I would send Kyle out the door right away. Unfortunately, I don't think even Joseph or Turner have figured out that Kyle betrayed them.

by Anonymousreply 28August 24, 2022 3:34 AM

This will certainly be a good game next week. I hope Kyle gets his comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 29August 24, 2022 11:57 AM

Kyle’s an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 30August 24, 2022 1:16 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 31August 24, 2022 1:56 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 32August 24, 2022 8:35 PM

OP, I started a Part 3 thread about 12 hours before yours, for the same reason.

Since you've had more replies, I defer to yours!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 24, 2022 10:48 PM

Turner and Jospeh had to know when they were put up he said "I found out some information about who has been running the house." This was after he told turner he trusted him the most. The only person he could have talked to is Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 34August 24, 2022 11:32 PM

I'm not going to have to go home during my birthday month, am I?

by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2022 12:05 AM

Did Tiffany get new boobs with last season’s Favorite Houseguest money?

by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2022 12:17 AM

I'm going to be so sad if Joseph leaves tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 37August 25, 2022 12:45 AM

No Joseph can’t leave!

by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2022 1:11 AM

Julie, you look better than my fried pussy served up on a plate with fries in Tuscaloosa!

by Anonymousreply 39August 25, 2022 1:13 AM

Where do they go when they leave, to some halfway house?

by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2022 1:13 AM

Sorry about that, R33! Sorrier than a sack of sorry sad sacks in a sow sty! I don’t think I did a search before starting it.

by Anonymousreply 41August 25, 2022 1:58 AM

r40 Jury house. Now anyone eliminated goes to Jury.

by Anonymousreply 42August 25, 2022 1:58 AM

Jasmine: "I wish these were chicken drumsticks!"

We get it, you're fat and love eating.

by Anonymousreply 43August 25, 2022 3:33 AM

The Jasmine shit has jumped the shark. The producers are trying so hard to make her cutesy and I’ve never seen a bigger fail. She had one of the most cringe lines tonight in the DR which is now 100% written for them. I’m sick of it. She’s nails on a chalkboard. If I hear “butter beans” one more fucking time I’m going to scale the BB wall and shove the one toilet plunger in her fucking mouth.

by Anonymousreply 44August 25, 2022 4:14 AM

Jasmine is horrible casting on every level - incredibly grating, completely boring, not very bright and hard to look at. And we will all forget her completely by next season. What a waste of a spot.

by Anonymousreply 45August 25, 2022 12:33 PM

Hopefully, Turner can convince Terrance to vote out Kyle when he breaks the tie, since it'll be 1/1 split (Turner will vote to boot Kyle, Alyssa will vote to turf Joseph).

Jasmine's scripted hillbilly schtick is awful. I don't get it. Do the producers dislike her? Why else would they keep making her spout that horrible dialogue in that über-thick, OTT accent? I wonder what her friends and family when they watch her diary-room segments.

by Anonymousreply 46August 25, 2022 1:22 PM

Let's not forget Brandon "Frenchie" French from BB 23. The best thing that happened that season was booting him early.

by Anonymousreply 47August 25, 2022 1:35 PM

[quote] Hopefully, Turner can convince Terrance to vote out Kyle when he breaks the tie, since it'll be 1/1 split (Turner will vote to boot Kyle, Alyssa will vote to turf Joseph).

Well, Terrance has been looking for something to stir things up! I hope he slams Kyle, just because he has shown he is not trustworthy. He knows that Joseph will be working for him, if he boots Kyle. After all, it's bros before hoes. And, isn't Joseph black, as well? Can't turn your back on a brother!

by Anonymousreply 48August 25, 2022 2:08 PM

If only Terrance knew how much Kyle hated him.

by Anonymousreply 49August 25, 2022 2:11 PM

I get the feeling Turner may "TURN" on Joseph and the alliance. He will side with Terrance, Kyle and Alyssa going back into the house while keeping his Leftover side just incase things don't work out. That way if he, Alyssa or Kyle get the HOH, he is safe and if any other leftover gets it he is safe and he can turn on Kyle, Alyssa and Terrance. If he is smart that is what I would do.

by Anonymousreply 50August 25, 2022 3:09 PM

I know it won't happen but I would laugh my ass off if Alyssa voted Kyle out. Talk about a major move.

by Anonymousreply 51August 25, 2022 3:18 PM

No matter what happens, Leftovers is dead. Kyle is a traitor, so he and Alyssa are on their own. So, there may be Michael's group, Terrence's group, and Kyle's group. Who will survive?

by Anonymousreply 52August 25, 2022 3:30 PM

[quote]I would laugh my ass off if Alyssa voted Kyle out

THAT would be glorious and she would become an instant BB legend for making that move. Can you imagine Kyle's face?!

But, as you say, it's highly unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 53August 25, 2022 3:45 PM

To have any chance of saving face with the inside Leftovers, Turner has to vote to evict Kyle and not Joseph and leave the dirty work up to Terrance.

by Anonymousreply 54August 25, 2022 3:55 PM

[quote] THAT would be glorious and she would become an instant BB legend for making that move. Can you imagine Kyle's face?!

That would be delight-full ! She would be known ass the all-time Big Brother Preying Mantis for fucking and then killing her lover on air! Just too Divine!

by Anonymousreply 55August 25, 2022 4:12 PM

If only the wall yeller could get back to the compound and call out some kind of "Alyssa, Kyle is lying to you! Vote him out!" false warning to plant (another) seed of doubt.

Remember years ago when fans actually flew banners (from a plane) over the backyard?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 25, 2022 4:28 PM

If I was within driving distance, being a BB “wall yeller “ is right up my alley. There is something very primitive and something about breaking the rules that appeals to me besides providing essential information to contestants.

by Anonymousreply 57August 25, 2022 7:14 PM

If I was Turner I would try hard to rejoin the Leftovers alliance by painting Kyle as a backstabber. Being on the same side as Kyle is a great way to be shown the door. Kyle needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 58August 25, 2022 7:19 PM

If I were Joseph, I would go to Alyssa and say "look vote Kyle and I will bring you into the Leftovers and make sure you are safe - because going back into the house with Kyle is dead man walking.

by Anonymousreply 59August 25, 2022 11:28 PM

Julie, you look better than a fresh plate of cornbread.

by Anonymousreply 60August 26, 2022 1:14 AM

She's gone finally!

by Anonymousreply 61August 26, 2022 1:15 AM

The writers really tried to have comic relief with Jasmine but holy fuck it fell embarrassingly flat. It was painful to watch. BYE!

by Anonymousreply 62August 26, 2022 1:15 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 63August 26, 2022 1:35 AM

Why would they vote the most beautiful piece of mancandy out? We will miss you Joseph!!

by Anonymousreply 64August 26, 2022 1:44 AM

Kyle is a snake. What fools Turner and Terrance are.

by Anonymousreply 65August 26, 2022 1:46 AM

Joseph was a terrible negotiator. He should have said. "Kyle sold out a solid alliance to save a showmance, what makes you two think he will be loyal to you when the time comes? Stick with us and we will get them out.

by Anonymousreply 66August 26, 2022 2:12 AM

“Julie, after being voted out, I feel lower than burned cornbread in a cold skillet!”

by Anonymousreply 67August 26, 2022 2:14 AM

I’m happy Jasmine failed to be the comic relief the writers so desperately tried to make her. It blew up in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 68August 26, 2022 2:48 AM

Jasmine's accent and limp immediately disappeared when she left the house.

by Anonymousreply 69August 26, 2022 4:44 AM

Joseph's answer when Julie asked if there would be a romance with Taylor after the show, lol.

by Anonymousreply 70August 26, 2022 4:54 AM

R70 I know we speculate about people being gay and a lot of it is wishful thinking (I think), but Joseph seems gay.

by Anonymousreply 71August 26, 2022 10:32 AM

Yeah, if Joseph is not gay, he does an awfully good impersonation of a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 72August 26, 2022 11:51 AM

[quote]Jasmine's accent and limp immediately disappeared when she left the house.

This was the biggest eyeroll-inducing moment of the entire episode for me. Jasmine practically JOGGED out the door of the BB house -- IN HEELS! -- the scurried easily across the stage to meet Julie, nary a limp in sight. I *so* wish Julie had made some comment about Jasmine being miraculously healed through eviction.

Then, during the interview, Jasmine spoke in her normal voice, which was about an octave lower and completely devoid of the hillbilly schtick. It really drove home how performative her entire time on the show had been.

by Anonymousreply 73August 26, 2022 12:19 PM

[quote]I *so* wish Julie had made some comment about Jasmine being miraculously healed through eviction.

Jasmine admitted in a taped portion of last night's show that she was mostly healed and was still playing up the injury for sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 74August 26, 2022 12:21 PM

A new HOH has already been crowned....

SPOILER BELOW

It's Turner.

by Anonymousreply 75August 26, 2022 12:24 PM

Yeah!

by Anonymousreply 76August 26, 2022 12:33 PM

Which alliance will Turner stick with, the new one or the old one? I don't care much for the new alliance but he would probably do better with that group than the Leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 77August 26, 2022 12:36 PM

Why did he try to win HOH though? He was in a good position with both sides and now has to show his cards.

by Anonymousreply 78August 26, 2022 12:38 PM

Of the remaining HGs, Turner could beat them all in a Final 2, other than Michael. But probably too soon to get rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 79August 26, 2022 12:46 PM

Its definitely not too soon to get rid of Michael. He wins a lot of competitions and would be the biggest out in the game.

by Anonymousreply 80August 26, 2022 12:48 PM

Michael will have to be backdoored, he is too smart any other way.

by Anonymousreply 81August 26, 2022 12:52 PM

I'd like to see Michael go only so I can watch Brittany completely spiral trying to play this game alone.

by Anonymousreply 82August 26, 2022 1:29 PM

If Michael really did tell Terrance to target Joseph then I hope his ass gets voted out this week. What a dick move that was.

by Anonymousreply 83August 26, 2022 1:39 PM

[quote]Michael will have to be backdoored

Nothing new there.

by Anonymousreply 84August 26, 2022 2:49 PM

According to Big Brother Daily Twitter, here is what Turner (HOH) is telling Michael and Brittany.

[quote] Turner to Michael- We were sitting in silence for eight hours a day. I was thinking I fucking miss Michael and Brittany. I appreciate the fuck out of you guys. Nothing to worry about.

[quote] Turner to Michael- I already told Brittany this. I put you guys up as a pawn last time. Not happening in a million years. You guys were the first people to ever come to me in this house. It meant the world. I hated what I did the last time .

by Anonymousreply 85August 26, 2022 2:49 PM

I bet Michael is eating his power position up. He has been practicing his whole life for this job, and he ain't gonna blow it.

by Anonymousreply 86August 26, 2022 3:45 PM

Hope he goes after the evil Taylor now

by Anonymousreply 87August 26, 2022 4:55 PM

Taylor is evil?

by Anonymousreply 88August 26, 2022 5:06 PM

The most conniving is Michael but as long as you aren't an asshole that's just part of the game.

by Anonymousreply 89August 26, 2022 5:09 PM

Turner is more conniving. He dumped the leftovers because he said he didn't feel like friends with them but he did with Kyle and Alyssa. Except. They called out Joseph for playing both sides of the house. Turner did the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 90August 26, 2022 5:17 PM

How is Michael conniving?

by Anonymousreply 91August 26, 2022 5:40 PM

Hi Michael r91

by Anonymousreply 92August 26, 2022 10:15 PM

R92 Wouldn't it make more sense to accuse me of being his fiancé since Michael is locked in the Big Brother house without access to the internet? R92

by Anonymousreply 93August 26, 2022 10:20 PM

Hi, Michael r93

by Anonymousreply 94August 26, 2022 10:20 PM

Are Turner and Kyle spinning it that Joseph was the traitor?

by Anonymousreply 95August 27, 2022 2:23 AM

Has anyone been watching The Challenge after Big Brother on Wednesday nights? I recorded it and am watching it for the first time. I has Enzo,Kyland and Angela from Big Brother. The Ben everyone loved to hate and Sarah, Desi, Tyson from Survivor and Cashay from Love Island and Leo from the Amazing Race.

by Anonymousreply 96August 27, 2022 2:32 AM

I forgot the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 27, 2022 2:33 AM

I thought Joseph was a very likable player, and I liked watching him. Seeing people sell out their own alliances makes me not like them anymore. The twist was supposed to make this game more interesting, but all it did was reduce my interest in seeing any of these awful people win a prize. They all look like lying selfish narcissists now.

by Anonymousreply 98August 27, 2022 3:24 AM

R98 every season is like this. It is a game but the winner usually is someone who had to backstab and turn on people which inherently will make them more unlikable. Most of the winners are disliked overall by the BB fans. Just the nature of it.

by Anonymousreply 99August 27, 2022 3:29 AM

Lots of really interesting conversation last night, especially surrounding Monte. I never thought I would say this week one, but by far, Monte is my favorite player. He's empathetic, kind, and smart. I am 100% rooting for him to win this game. I guess my tiers would be Monte, then Taylor/Turner, then Terrance and would be upset if anyone else won.

That's why, despite the fact that I don't love the afterparty, I'm glad they brought Monte in to give him protection. People have been saying Michael's playing this great game, but if he really was, he would have not won so many competitions. Brittany has been riding his coattails all game and is finally realizing that she needed to build other relationships. Taylor just chose the wrong side of the house from a strategic standpoint.

by Anonymousreply 100August 27, 2022 2:01 PM

Turner's noms are in.

SPOILER

Taylor and Brittany.

So, he's shown his cards.

by Anonymousreply 101August 27, 2022 2:07 PM

Stop giving spoilers away in the thread - it ruins the TV airings. I come here to bitch about the cast, not to find out what hasn't aired yet. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 102August 27, 2022 4:03 PM

STFU r102

by Anonymousreply 103August 27, 2022 4:39 PM

Has Turner rubbed one out yet in the HOH room?

by Anonymousreply 104August 27, 2022 4:44 PM

Michael, of course, knows the score.

[quote ]Taylor- If either of us come down, unless you win the veto, you go up. Michael- Yep. Taylor- This is unbelievable. Literally doomsday scenario.

by Anonymousreply 105August 27, 2022 4:48 PM

I fucking hate Taylor,not a nice thing about her

by Anonymousreply 106August 27, 2022 10:54 PM

Taylor’s awesome! Alyssa is evil, purposely lying to Taylor so she can break down emotionally and running to her alliance to laugh and celebrate.

by Anonymousreply 107August 27, 2022 11:23 PM

Funny how Tuner and Kyle joined the leftovers because of how the girls treated Taylor..and now they are doing the exact same thing

by Anonymousreply 108August 28, 2022 12:16 AM

Does Jasmine's pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 109August 28, 2022 8:22 AM

r109 you should try to smell it and let everyone know.

by Anonymousreply 110August 28, 2022 11:37 AM

[quote]Funny how Tuner and Kyle joined the leftovers because of how the girls treated Taylor..and now they are doing the exact same thing

I hope Julie points this out when those two are eventually evicted. And Kyle didn't just join the Leftovers, he's the founder!

by Anonymousreply 111August 28, 2022 11:39 AM

'i'm the founder of the leftovers". how does that look on a resume? like shit.

by Anonymousreply 112August 28, 2022 11:40 AM

Jasmine's pussy smells better than one of my homemade chocolate pies!

by Anonymousreply 113August 28, 2022 11:54 AM

So basically the house is divided into those that went outside and those that stayed inside? I mean...it could not be more scripted. You just know the producers told them to do that.

by Anonymousreply 114August 28, 2022 3:21 PM

House divided? Are they developing a Romeo & Juliet storyline?

by Anonymousreply 115August 28, 2022 3:24 PM

Michael won Veto. Of course. So he’ll take down Brittany and Turner will put up…maybe Kyle?

by Anonymousreply 116August 28, 2022 4:14 PM

I’m tuning out now because I dislike Michael and he’s winning everything and will win BB.

by Anonymousreply 117August 28, 2022 5:08 PM

[quote]So he’ll take down Brittany and Turner will put up…maybe Kyle?

Probably Monte.

by Anonymousreply 118August 28, 2022 6:36 PM

I think Michael wants Kyle out because of his racist issues-specifically his paranoia about a Cookout 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 119August 28, 2022 6:44 PM

Michel and Turner are now on opposing teams, R119. So, it doesn’t matter to Turner what Michael wants.

Turner, Kyle, Alyssa and Terrance are on one side.

Michael, Taylor, Brittany and Monte are on the other.

by Anonymousreply 120August 28, 2022 6:56 PM

Michael and Brittany told Monte/Taylor and then Alyssa about Kyle’s Cookout 2.0 paranoia.

by Anonymousreply 121August 28, 2022 7:47 PM

Maybe Michael can "Janelle" his way to the finale. Didnt she have to win loads of comps to make it there?

by Anonymousreply 122August 28, 2022 7:59 PM

Michael is boring calculated and joyless. Hate him

by Anonymousreply 123August 28, 2022 8:15 PM

This whole cast is boring. The only interesting people were Paloma and Pooch and they were the first 2 out.

by Anonymousreply 124August 28, 2022 9:19 PM

Paloma was interesting cause she was a wildcard of a player/person but Pooch was dull

by Anonymousreply 125August 28, 2022 9:22 PM

How do you know Paloma's interesting if she self-evicted the first week? R124

by Anonymousreply 126August 28, 2022 9:22 PM

Michael’s homely.

by Anonymousreply 127August 28, 2022 9:56 PM

Michael's openly gay, so we hate him. It's like looking in a mirror!

by Anonymousreply 128August 28, 2022 10:01 PM

Maybe next year they will cast a hotter gay so DL will like him.

by Anonymousreply 129August 28, 2022 10:04 PM

The truth is out and Kyle is definitely being put up now. And there’s a chance he might self-evict. I’m not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 130August 28, 2022 10:08 PM

Michael has zero personality. He’s ugly too

by Anonymousreply 131August 28, 2022 10:21 PM

R130 I'll believe that when I see it. He can say one thing and do another

by Anonymousreply 132August 28, 2022 10:23 PM

Please Kyle. Self evict. Do us all a favor, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 133August 28, 2022 10:28 PM

I think what Kyle did was unfortunate and inappropriate. But I can already predict that some will say, "So when a Black person suggests forming an all-Black alliance, like the Cookout, it's okay, but when a white person suggest forming an all-white alliance it's wrong?"

by Anonymousreply 134August 28, 2022 10:38 PM

I decided earlier today to stop watching it.

by Anonymousreply 135August 28, 2022 11:15 PM

Twitter is going after Kyle nonstop. I wouldn’t be surprised if production wanted him out this week. The show is completely associated with racism at this point.

by Anonymousreply 136August 29, 2022 12:09 AM

From Big Brother Daily on Twitter

[quote] Kyle- "So a race thing is what they are pitching I was saying?" Alyssa- "Not necessarily saying but..." Kyle- "This is bigger than game. This will ruin my life if this is what they are pitching. I will leave the game if this is what they are pitching."

by Anonymousreply 137August 29, 2022 12:20 AM

Alyssa talking to Terrance-

[quote] Alyssa- "I don't want this to be true. I want this to be a misunderstanding, and I don't want everyone to come at him cause that would ruin his life." Terrance- "It would. I don't want to do that. Any small thing people do here changes a lot of things."

by Anonymousreply 138August 29, 2022 12:27 AM

Ok, bare with me, there was a lot going on so feel free to fill in the missing pieces. Michael wins veto and plan is to pull Brittany down.

M/B wake up Monte and Taylor and share with them the info from weeks ago that Kyle suspects a “cookout 2.0” alliance is forming and wanted to form a counter alliance with them and Turner and Alyssa and they were uncomfortable of the optics of an “all white alliance” and he didn’t get that. Listed other examples of him pushing it. This whole convo happened off camera

M/B then pull Alyssa into Have Not room and lay out EVERYTHING that has happened throughout the game with leftovers and what they shared with Monte/Taylor (Kyle and Turner and Terrance don’t know at this point). Alyssa is shook and cried for 5 seconds. They lay everything out and finish the convo then Alyssa leaves the room and goes to HoH with Turner, Kyle and Terrance in it and is frazzled but doesn’t reveal info of the convo. Michael and Brittany immediately follow Alyssa and it’s awkward in the HoH room. Kyle, Terrence and Turner talk shit about Michael and Brittany and how annoying and awful they are and playing too hard once they leave and Alyssa leaves. Kyle basically says Alyssa was being cracked out and emotional last night and he’ll just go cuddle with her later to make up with her. Kyle and Alyssa go in bedroom and she says she wants to be left alone like 5 times and he suspects something his off (she later reveals she was processing)

M/B have a convo with Turner about what they shared with everyone so far and Turner looks like he’s not buying it in the convo and still pushing Taylor (later to be revealed he’s freaking out and like wtf and doesn’t know what to do). ETA: Michael also reveals to Turner that Kyle told him multiple times "remember who started the Leftovers and how we brought in you/britt and Taylor" and is referring to The Pound and Michael shares it was a good game move by Kyle to make him and Britt feel like outsiders and want to be in an alliance. They both share their clear target is Kyle and they will share all of this info in a house meeting if people want to and they are not hiding behind it. Meanwhile Monte tells Terrance what M/B told him. (ETA: Terrance misheard Monte and thought he heard

M/B wanted to start an all white alliance then Kyle walks in), and then Terrance immediately tells Kyle what he is hearing and Kyle is like wtf. Monte leaves the room and later comes back to clarify what he heard and Terrance was like ooooooh (thanks for reminding me in the comments). Kyle runs to Alyssa and she finally tells Kyle what Michael and Britt have been saying and Kyle starts panicking and saying this is going to ruin his life outside the house and immediately runs to the DR and they won’t let him in until Tayor walks out unbothered with her Lays. Monte, Terrance and a crying Alyssa all chat about the situation in the bed room and Monte believes M/B. Brings up they brought up specific things he also witnessed and why would they risk their reputations outside the house with the cameras on to make this up (also shares that with Turner later). Monte leaves and Terrance is skeptical that M/B are using this as a game move and Alyssa starts defending kyle saying this situation seems off and there’s more context from Kyle’s POV Monte goes and talks to Turner and Turner is baffled and doesn’t wanna be associated with Kyle. He tells Monte that kyle was pitching him as backdoor and then Monte tells Turner that Terrance told him Kyle was the first person to immediately run to him and spill everything outside and throw everyone under the bus. Turner still debating whether getting rid of kyle or taylor is best for his game. Turner says he’s putting Kyle up, feeds cut.

by Anonymousreply 139August 29, 2022 12:28 AM

Thanks R139 - I feel like none of this shit is genuine from M/B. Michael especially allowed Kyle to say all that white alliance stuff and didn’t speak up until the diary room warned him and Brittany about the dreaded optics. If the diary room hadn’t warned them, who knows if they would have done a thing. And even then - they basically sacrificed Joseph for Kyle if it’s true that Michael told Terrance to target Joseph.

They are only turning on Kyle now and exposing the racism because Michael is pissed he was in danger and feels betrayed and is being a vengeful bitch. It’s about him. He should have cried racism when it actually happened in the moment because it was fucked up.

Monte and Taylor are great. Don’t care for any of the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 140August 29, 2022 12:37 AM

I love how the show puts up Kyle's name on the screen and gives his descriptor as "unemployed."

Get used to that, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 141August 29, 2022 12:47 AM

Kyle’s lower on the totem pole than shit. Shit is a higher life form than this idiot.

by Anonymousreply 142August 29, 2022 1:18 AM

Kyle will need to open an OnlyFans once he leaves the house.

by Anonymousreply 143August 29, 2022 1:19 AM

Kyle already made Alyssa promise that if he gets evicted she will go next week so they can have time together in the jury house. Imagine - hey throw away your chance at half a million dollars so you can be with me for three weeks.

by Anonymousreply 144August 29, 2022 1:53 AM

Michael and Brittany are loathsome.Kyle and Alyssa are morons. The rest of the cast are simps and floaters. There is truly no one to root for.

by Anonymousreply 145August 29, 2022 6:03 AM

Kyle is as dumb as they come. Go back to momma’s house.

by Anonymousreply 146August 29, 2022 9:53 AM

The only one left I kind of want to win is Monte. If he gets voted off, I’ll really not care who wins.

by Anonymousreply 147August 29, 2022 10:50 AM

BB, no matter the cast, has jumped the shark. No twist will save it. Why? It’s so scripted now you can see production interference in every single aspect of the show.

by Anonymousreply 148August 29, 2022 11:03 AM

I really disliked them at first, but I'm on team Michael & Vanessa Bayer.

by Anonymousreply 149August 29, 2022 11:09 AM

Kyle out this week, Terrance and Alyssa out next week.

Bye bye Afterparty people, you steaming piles of shit.

by Anonymousreply 150August 29, 2022 12:06 PM

[quote]Kyle and Alyssa are morons.

If this was ever in doubt, one need only watch their pool conversation about travelling through Europe from last night's episode.

He's a 30-year-old man who isn't sure whether Greece is a country or a city, and she's a 24-year-old who thinks London might be in France.

by Anonymousreply 151August 29, 2022 12:16 PM

The geography stuff with Kyle and Alyssa was so pathetic and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 152August 29, 2022 12:35 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 153August 29, 2022 12:46 PM

The European geography discussion was fantastic. It's always fun to see attractive people be shown to be complete morons. We already saw Alyssa think that Newark was Denmark. She is a special kind of stupid.

by Anonymousreply 154August 29, 2022 12:52 PM

I have watched every episode of Big Brother US since it started, I quickly learned not to get invested in favorites. The viewers have almost zero control in the outcome so our opinions really don't matter. Most of you believe the show is highly scripted yet you also blame each of the contestants for everything they say and do. I have found it is better to just sit back and watch detached as possible. Nearly everyone who had played this game says being locked in that house is like nothing else, it seems to make you do and say things you would never normally say. I am not prepared to participate in ruining someone because of what they say or do whether they are black or white. Since I am now sure some of you are thinking I am a racist you should know I thought The Cookout Alliance was great and didn't understand all the hate for it, it was an alliance with a goal and accomplished their goals. If someone is racist outside the house they deserve the hate get. You all are getting way to wrapped up in this show. Hate is not attractive on anyone, just stop.

by Anonymousreply 155August 29, 2022 1:06 PM

R153 very well-stated. Exactly. Really fucked up.

Kyle is so stupid that someone would probably have to explain repeatedly to him why his comments about the Cookout 2.0 were problematic. If Michael thought it was so racist - he should have called it out in the moment instead of silently sitting there and nodding along.

by Anonymousreply 156August 29, 2022 2:12 PM

There was apparently a house meeting last night (not on the feeds, obviously) and Terrance called out Michael and Brittany for sitting on the info for weeks. Seems to me Terrance is weaponizing this for his own game. He’s disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 157August 29, 2022 5:23 PM

To be fair - Terrance is right about their behavior. I’m not a fan of his, but they did exactly what he’s saying….

by Anonymousreply 158August 29, 2022 5:26 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 159August 29, 2022 5:43 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 160August 29, 2022 5:44 PM

R139 is the epitome of over analyzing.

by Anonymousreply 161August 29, 2022 7:54 PM

Kindly fuck off to the nearest grease fire, R159.

by Anonymousreply 162August 29, 2022 8:56 PM

lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 30, 2022 8:06 AM

Do they usually exclude all racists from the show as they are revealed?

by Anonymousreply 164August 30, 2022 10:14 AM

R164 Uh no. BB is simply just too scripted. It is too predictable even with all the “twists”. The DR are simply scripted, boring nonsense. Every show now has a pattern not unlike Survivor which has also gotten boring due to the scripted dialogue.

Suggestions (which won’t help the show but will make watching it for those who still do more enjoyable): hire good, young looking HGs in their 40s, hire a few hot gay guys. OR just hire HGs 18-22 for a season & HGs in their late 20s to 50s (all young looking for their ages).

by Anonymousreply 165August 30, 2022 10:39 AM

I find Kyle and Alyssa repulsive. However there was nothing horrible about Kyle worrying about a Cookout 2. He’s just too stupid not to know how the world works today. Taylor can say she’d never target a black woman on the show and white women’s tears don’t move her. But if a white player made the same comments, they’d be hounded like dogs.

Michael is a creepy bastard who weaponed accusations of racism to advance. He’s really quite vile.

by Anonymousreply 166August 30, 2022 10:54 AM

They apparently had a house meeting about the racial stuff, and this was said afterwards (from Big Brother Dailey)

[quote] Kyle to Terrance- Everyone in this house has been so amazing, even Michael and Brittany. The fact that they have been able to voice this and bring it to everyone's attention...it would have been easy to hide it and brush it aside but then no learning and growing happens.

(This sounds a bit like something you would say after Michael and Brittany tortured you at reeducation camp.}

by Anonymousreply 167August 30, 2022 11:19 AM

If anything it sounds like Kyle would be lightening in a bottle for a show like this, why vote him off the island?

by Anonymousreply 168August 30, 2022 11:47 AM

I think it's obvious that production is pressuring them to vote out Kyle. This show already attracts plenty of bad publicity because of the racist actions of its players; all of this is just more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 169August 30, 2022 11:53 AM

Kyle is as dumb as a grasshopper jumpin' into a hot pan of Granny's homemade butterbeans!

by Anonymousreply 170August 30, 2022 11:53 AM

I’m fascinated by Kyle’s very large mouth, and hope his oral sex game lives up to the checks that that mouth is writing.

by Anonymousreply 171August 30, 2022 12:04 PM

r163

by Anonymousreply 172August 30, 2022 12:11 PM

Terrance is clearly using this “education of Kyle” moment to get some camera time. He’s repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 173August 30, 2022 8:16 PM

Alyssa broke up with Kyle, claiming he wouldn’t fight for her and wouldn’t save her. Nothing about his racism, of course.

by Anonymousreply 174August 30, 2022 11:57 PM

Wokeness has ruined this stupid show. Almost the whole cast spent the day crying except for vile Brittany and cunt Michael who played the race card like pros even though they’re both entitled whites. She’s a rich bitch and he’s a lawyer. Kyle is the stupidest motherfucker out there but not so stupid he doesn’t know his career depends on him eating shit all day. . Everyone of the cast is also a master of passive aggression. No one even has the balls to yell or scream in anger. . What a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 175August 31, 2022 1:56 AM

The day I stop hearing or reading morons use the words "woke" or "wokeness" to describe things will be the best day ever.

by Anonymousreply 176August 31, 2022 1:58 AM

R176 the day we stop hearing people complain about hearing woke or wokeness will be the best day ever. You sound delicate.

by Anonymousreply 177August 31, 2022 2:47 AM

Will be interesting to see how much of this they show tomorrow and Thursday!

by Anonymousreply 178August 31, 2022 2:49 AM

R177 I can complain about anything I want, dumbass. At least I dont get wound up over something being "woke" or whatever stupid fucking phrase someone comes up with. If I sound delicate to you then you sound like a little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 179August 31, 2022 2:51 AM

Shut the hell up

by Anonymousreply 180August 31, 2022 3:04 AM

R179 You complain on every fucking thread and we’re sick of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 181August 31, 2022 3:21 AM

Per late-night feeds, Kyle threw M&B under the bus to Monte, claiming they were cool with Kyle's idea until they weren't. Monte isn't going to save Kyle, but he also wants M&B out.

by Anonymousreply 182August 31, 2022 5:25 AM

Despite being an enormous tool, Kyle did nothing wrong, at least initially.

Last year an alliance was formed solely on the basis of race, and that alliance dominated the season. Speculating as to whether a repeat of that could be happening in this years house and how to counter it IF it is occurring again was actually smart on Kyle's part. Theres nothing racist about it AT ALL, unless he said or did something else that hasn't been shown or I'm not aware of.

IF as just posted above, Kyle has now claimed that Michael and Brittany were into the idea of forming a white counteralliance when they actually weren't, THAT is beyond disgusting. It was similarly disgusting for those two creeps to weaponize Kyle's questioning as to whether there was a race-based alliance to essentially flip the house and save their own asses.

But Kyle's initial behavior, simply wondering whether a similar alliance to the cookout was formed this year and if so what to do about it was not racist at all, and in fact smart thinking and good gameplay.

by Anonymousreply 183August 31, 2022 6:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 31, 2022 6:22 AM

Aren't we due for Zingbot's annual visit sometime soon? They're down to 8 players, so he should be dropping in any minute now.

And he has a LOT of material to work with at this point.

by Anonymousreply 185August 31, 2022 11:52 AM

I suspect Zingbot will wait until after Kyle is gone and some of the controversy has blown over.

by Anonymousreply 186August 31, 2022 12:29 PM

I hate the word woke also. But how else to describe the hive mind where a white person can’t worry about an all POC alliance on a dumb reality show when the POC alliance became a huge thing the season before. And it’s not even the black housemates who wield the woke sword. It’s disgusting rich White folk who weaponize the stuff.

I want to see people scheme and backstab not get hours of weeping so no one gets destroyed by the social media mob.

by Anonymousreply 187August 31, 2022 12:39 PM

My one BB 24 regret is that Zingbot did not get the chance to zing Jasmine. What a lost opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 188August 31, 2022 12:46 PM

[quote]The day I stop hearing or reading morons use the words "woke" or "wokeness" to describe things will be the best day ever.

"If you ask these people, are you part of a social revolution?, they’ll loudly tell you yes! Yes they are! They’re going to shake society at its very foundations. Well, OK then -what do I call your movement? You reject every name that organically develops! I’ll use the name you pick, but you have to actually pick one. You can’t just bitch on Twitter every time someone tries to describe your political cohort, which again you yourself say intends to change the world. Name yourself or you will be named."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 31, 2022 12:47 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 190August 31, 2022 4:10 PM

They ain't canceling this show. It often has the highest 18-49 demographic rating on Wednesday of any other show, and it has 2nd highest total viewers. And this is during the summer when broadcast viewers are hard to find.

So excuse me while I go shopping for more new outfits for Thursday nights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 31, 2022 4:31 PM

Yep R190 - I was thinking the same thing. It is wild how the Twitter mob is OBSESSED with Taylor. She is lovely and beautiful and very kind, but they see her as an untouchable deity. Even Monte is getting a raft of shit now because he dared question Taylor’s quiet reaction to the all-white alliance reveal. They think Terrence hates all dark-skinned black women and is a horrible person.

And they are completely enraged that Kyle received any concern from the DR, when he realized that he was being portrayed as a white supremacist and had a breakdown and wanted to self-evict. They claim Taylor was tortured from day 1 by the other houseguests and no one cared about her - how DARE production worry about KKKyle.

It all seems a bit unhinged. This is just a game. I keep seeing mentions of the “trauma” of watching the live feeds as a POC.

Maybe turn off the feeds? Because Taylor doesn’t seem traumatized, she seems quite stable and calm.

by Anonymousreply 192August 31, 2022 4:51 PM

Fuck off, R179

by Anonymousreply 193August 31, 2022 5:07 PM

Taylor has seemed totally fake to me from the very beginning. I have a hard time buying any of her stated convictions, expressions of friendship, trauma or tears. Maybe it's just her pageant training -- she sounds to me like she's faking sincerity, just as pageant contestants do.

by Anonymousreply 194August 31, 2022 6:01 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 195August 31, 2022 6:03 PM

Taylor does come off robotic or phony. She seems basically sweet but somehow not real.

by Anonymousreply 196August 31, 2022 6:46 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 197August 31, 2022 6:49 PM

Taylor seems extremely superficial and phony to me too. Like she’s always acting.

by Anonymousreply 198August 31, 2022 7:34 PM

How did Taylor make it in pageants? She's not beautiful and something is weird about her mouth. Overbite maybe?

by Anonymousreply 199August 31, 2022 7:40 PM

She does come across a bit Stepford sometimes. I still like her.

by Anonymousreply 200August 31, 2022 7:42 PM

The last few comments are exactly why people like Taylor. The personal attacks, which happened in the game and here, makes others want to root for the underdog. Also, it’s not only “Black Twitter” that’s rooting for her.

by Anonymousreply 201August 31, 2022 7:54 PM

What would Brittany do without Michael? What would Michael do without Brittany?

Break em up!!

by Anonymousreply 202August 31, 2022 7:55 PM

R195 that’s interesting. I didn’t realize it’s a whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 203August 31, 2022 9:10 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 204September 1, 2022 1:19 AM

Yeah Michael and Brittany came off poorly.

by Anonymousreply 205September 1, 2022 1:25 AM

I don't watch the feeds, but Kyle got a good edit tonight. I actually felt sorry for him. They made it seem like he was just too immature and innocent to understand what he was saying, while M&B were wolves waiting to pounce. Can't wait for tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 206September 1, 2022 1:50 AM

I don’t understand why anyone had a problem with Black players banding together last year as the Cookout and I don’t understand why anyone has a problem when a subsequent player wonders if it’s happening again.

by Anonymousreply 207September 1, 2022 1:57 AM

Taylor was voted Miss Congeniality by the other contestants at last year's Miss USA pageant. Maybe she was carrying around a bag of Lay's there, too.

by Anonymousreply 208September 1, 2022 2:03 AM

In this episode (at least the way it was edited), the white houseguests seemed a lot more upset by the comments than Taylor and Monte and Terrance did.

Loved Taylor walking around with the bag of Lays looking unbothered. Apparently, per the feeds, she was very kind to Kyle when they talked about the comments he made. She is a class act. I wouldn’t mind if she won the whole thing. She’s maintained a level of grace that is impressive. Michael lost me with his sitting on these big bad racist comments until it was convenient for his game play. All seemed very disingenuous. If Kyle had stayed loyal to him, we wouldn’t have heard a word about this.

by Anonymousreply 209September 1, 2022 2:49 AM

Michael took Alyssa, Taylor and Turner to the special screening of Bros

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 1, 2022 4:26 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 211September 1, 2022 5:04 AM

Michael is just a big nasty sissy

by Anonymousreply 212September 1, 2022 8:17 AM

Michael is so fucking homely! Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 213September 1, 2022 11:14 AM

Michael and Brittany are so gross. I know people like them in real like and I stay far away from them.

by Anonymousreply 214September 1, 2022 11:20 AM

I had found a compilation on Twitter of Kyle’s bad behavior last night while scrolling and it was pretty tame. Very stupid comments. He said that he and Alyssa look like Barbie and Ken and said “this is America.” He said the POC houseguests were loud. He commented that Joseph was scum. And he called Monte a villain at one point. Plus the comments they showed on last night’s episode.

I keep trying to find it again and post it but can’t figure out what I had typed in…

People seem to be just as angry at Michael and Brittany.

And there is a large pro-Kyle contingent saying it’s a double standard because the cookout evicted based on race etc.

by Anonymousreply 215September 1, 2022 1:00 PM

Here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 1, 2022 1:23 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 217September 1, 2022 4:05 PM

I hope Taylor ride outta there with all the cash and prizes and leaves them all in emotional messes.

by Anonymousreply 218September 1, 2022 4:13 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 219September 1, 2022 4:28 PM

Michael is despicable

by Anonymousreply 220September 1, 2022 4:37 PM

Michael wasn't thinking about the jury, at all. He might have to face some tough questions at the end.

by Anonymousreply 221September 1, 2022 4:52 PM

r157 He held on to it to protect Kyle until Kyle turned on his own alliance. Then he let it out. Kyle is the one who came up with an all white alliance.

by Anonymousreply 222September 1, 2022 11:56 PM

Oh boy, Kyle’s speech is making me uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 223September 2, 2022 1:09 AM

156 seasons of this dumb show. Token gay guys. Flamboyant. Obnoxious. Stereotypes. Eyeliner. This is the first time there is a gay guy who is smart, plays the game as it needs to be played and actually wins a lot of competitions. And, you are all still bitching. What exactly do you want?

by Anonymousreply 224September 2, 2022 1:10 AM

That was some good TV. You don't see discussions about race like that between regular people on network television. Taylor, Monte, and Terrance all handled it very well and better than they had to. Taylor and Monte, especially, were impressive.

by Anonymousreply 225September 2, 2022 1:28 AM

Wow, Alyssa is a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 226September 2, 2022 1:29 AM

I fucking hate Michael and Brittany.

by Anonymousreply 227September 2, 2022 1:35 AM

Michael has pre-calculated the game from start to finish with him taking home the prize. Brittany is his accomplice and only goes as far as he is willing to take her.

He’s shallow and is joyless in his game play.

by Anonymousreply 228September 2, 2022 1:38 AM

We wonder if Kyle will re-think his opinion of Michael and Brittany when he's in the Jury house and start getting angry about what they did instead of being grateful for his new learning experience/journey. Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 229September 2, 2022 1:43 AM

The only way Michael wins is by winning every possible competition, and while he’s a comp beast, that’s extremely unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 230September 2, 2022 1:44 AM

Ugly Michael kisses his ring for his shitty husband.

by Anonymousreply 231September 2, 2022 1:44 AM

It would he hilarious if the final three was Monte, Taylor and Terrance.

by Anonymousreply 232September 2, 2022 1:45 AM

^^^thats my vote

by Anonymousreply 233September 2, 2022 1:48 AM

I can’t stand how they all hug each other and talk about love. It’s a game where people lie and backstab each other for 750k. It’s not an after school special about racism.

by Anonymousreply 234September 2, 2022 1:48 AM

This is an important conversation, but the show is starting to feel like the Season One "social experiment."

If Kyle had stayed loyal to his alliance and had gotten comfortable with the idea of letting Alyssa leave the house, none of this would have happened. But he was thinking with his dick. Kyle, your dick is not good at making good decisions for your game.

by Anonymousreply 235September 2, 2022 1:55 AM

R235 it’s called being human

by Anonymousreply 236September 2, 2022 2:02 AM

Monte and Taylor are truly lovely people. Hope they get final 2.

Michael and Brittany are slimey as fuck. I felt bad for Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 237September 2, 2022 2:08 AM

Michael's pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 238September 2, 2022 2:14 AM

So does mine!

by Anonymousreply 239September 2, 2022 2:16 AM

It will be funny if Michael is in the final and needs Kyle's vote to win.

by Anonymousreply 240September 2, 2022 2:23 AM

Taylor seems like a robot trained to say the right things. I hope Turner or Monte win.

by Anonymousreply 241September 2, 2022 2:27 AM

ZINGBOT: Kyle, we heard you wanted to go on The Amazing Race with Alyssa...

....sorry Kyle, it's not the kind of show that you thought it was about.

...ZING!

by Anonymousreply 242September 2, 2022 2:33 AM

[quote] My one BB 24 regret is that Zingbot did not get the chance to zing Jasmine. What a lost opportunity.

Could Jasmine handle a zing? I suspect she would mope around the house for a week, breaking out in tears when it suited her game.

by Anonymousreply 243September 2, 2022 3:12 AM

How DARE you zing me! It's my burfday year!

by Anonymousreply 244September 2, 2022 3:25 AM

Video at R216 reveals what an idiot Kyle is. And he walks around in a security blanket like he's a 5-year-old. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 245September 2, 2022 5:13 AM

r242 you made me literally LOL - thank you!

by Anonymousreply 246September 2, 2022 5:31 AM

Leave it to DL to hate on the gay

by Anonymousreply 247September 2, 2022 5:32 AM

I haven’t been watching this season. Who are the gays this year?

by Anonymousreply 248September 2, 2022 5:42 AM

[quote] You don't see discussions about race like that between regular people on network television.

Oh, god, spare us, Jada.

by Anonymousreply 249September 2, 2022 5:43 AM

[quote] I don’t understand why anyone had a problem with Black players banding together last year as the Cookout and I don’t understand why anyone has a problem when a subsequent player wonders if it’s happening again.

And you’d have this same reaction if the White players did it? Sure, hon.

by Anonymousreply 250September 2, 2022 5:45 AM

[quote]I would say that this edit of Michael and Brittany somehow looking worse than Kyle surprised me but let’s be real: It’s Big Brother and Michael and Brittany are a gay man and a woman and Kyle is a straight white man. #BB24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 2, 2022 5:48 AM

BB has been a cesspool of racism AND psychotic people forever. Remember that sociopath from a few seasons back who ended up marrying this mixed race chick he met in the house? They ended up on Amazing Race (why???? I lost respect for that show having those toxic ppl on). He read future serial killer or at least wife beater/ rage killer.

by Anonymousreply 252September 2, 2022 11:07 AM

Yesss Colby (or Cody?) and Jessica! Forgot about those lunatics…,

by Anonymousreply 253September 2, 2022 12:00 PM

Watching last night's episode, I felt bad for Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 254September 2, 2022 12:21 PM

R252 and R253, I think you're referring to BB19's Cody and Jessica.

They're still together, and just had their third (!) child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255September 2, 2022 12:24 PM

HOH: Michael

by Anonymousreply 256September 2, 2022 12:47 PM

Bye bye Terrance.

I’m guessing Turner could follow him out the door next week.

by Anonymousreply 257September 2, 2022 2:38 PM

The most complete list of zings I could find:

Alyssa: dead weight, useless (she's upset about it)

Brittany: crazy eyes (delivered via song)

Monte: boring

Michael: ugly

Taylor: ice queen, cold-hearted (she loves it)

Terrance: irrelevant

Turner: doesn't shower

by Anonymousreply 258September 2, 2022 3:06 PM

^^^ Well, that about sums everything up.

by Anonymousreply 259September 2, 2022 3:07 PM

Michael is pretty unstoppable at this point. He is an impressive player - He is very calculating and 5 moves ahead of everyone else. He held on to that Kyle information and used it at just the right moment to save himself. People call him ruthless for doing that to Kyle but Kyle could have just denied it or called out Michael for trying to save his ass. Joseph tried that but no one believed him. Don't feel bad for Kyle he was just as ruthless. He blamed it all on being sheltered."I have never been to a bar." He sold out his alliance to save Alyssa. He just failed to realize how ruthless Michael was.

by Anonymousreply 260September 2, 2022 3:10 PM

Michael has a weak crew opposing him. He’ll take Brit to final 2 and win. Even a bitter jury would hate her more.

by Anonymousreply 261September 2, 2022 3:17 PM

Crazy Cody was hot,but damn he seems like a dark person. A real sociopath. Jessica as well.

by Anonymousreply 262September 2, 2022 3:48 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 263September 2, 2022 4:34 PM

R263 Michael should beat Alyssa unless they are too bitter.

by Anonymousreply 264September 2, 2022 5:21 PM

I love how people say I won't vote for you and i wll convince others not to. He is winning at a game. Sorry you are butt hurt.

by Anonymousreply 265September 2, 2022 6:29 PM

Kyle was at worst insensitive. An all-black alliance DID JUST HAPPEN, and was officially celebrated, so wondering if it might happen again is not such a sin. Michael and Brittany are the ones who cynically used race to advance their game.

by Anonymousreply 266September 2, 2022 6:50 PM

The whole thing seemed to be manipulated by CBS to end in Kumbaya.

by Anonymousreply 267September 2, 2022 6:54 PM

You can tell the people defending Kyle are the ones who didn't watch the livestream and only the CBS edits

by Anonymousreply 268September 2, 2022 7:00 PM

Of course I didn’t watch the livestream. I’m not insane.

by Anonymousreply 269September 2, 2022 7:04 PM

I’m no longer gonna watch the Michael show. He’s gonna win until the end and I truly hate to see him win.

by Anonymousreply 270September 2, 2022 7:05 PM

Michael is not going to win.

by Anonymousreply 271September 2, 2022 7:07 PM

Why is Michael so fucking homely? And, he won’t win.

by Anonymousreply 272September 2, 2022 7:17 PM

And he's a public defender, so he's poor.

by Anonymousreply 273September 2, 2022 7:19 PM

Public defenders in 2022 aren’t poor

by Anonymousreply 274September 2, 2022 7:45 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 275September 2, 2022 8:14 PM

[quote]Why is Michael so fucking homely? And, he won’t win.

Zingbot thinks so too. His zing to him was “Masks are now optional… unless you have a face like Michael’s. Zing, motherfucking zing, motherfucker!”

Alyssa was like “Good, that means COVID isn’t that bad anymore if you can joke about not needing masks.”

by Anonymousreply 276September 2, 2022 9:25 PM

It seems a bit harsh to call Michael ugly… what the actual fuck?

by Anonymousreply 277September 2, 2022 10:13 PM

Sorry to ruffle your feathers r277

UGLY

by Anonymousreply 278September 2, 2022 10:38 PM

Lolll r278 I somewhat agree but still! Production must not like him if his zing was that brutal.

by Anonymousreply 279September 2, 2022 10:59 PM

I'm glad Michael won HOH. Screw those other whiny bitches. And Hahahaha at Monte, fitness coach, getting his ass kicked in competitions by a flamer.

by Anonymousreply 280September 3, 2022 4:38 AM

You should have included a spoiler warning.

Maybe Michael will win.

by Anonymousreply 281September 3, 2022 4:45 AM

Monte is trying to read the tea leaves that Zingbot left behind, especially that cruel Michael burn.

[quote] Monte to Terrance- "If Zingbot gives a lot of hate on Michael and Brittany, why would that be? Cause the world is seeing what they doing maybe."

(from Big Brother Daily on Twitter)

by Anonymousreply 282September 3, 2022 5:18 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 283September 3, 2022 6:15 AM

R283 and you sound like a MAGAt, so really, who cares what you think?

by Anonymousreply 284September 3, 2022 6:18 AM

Michael and Brittany are being roasted on Twitter. Everybody hates them for their fake, performative racial stunt they pulled. Terrence, Monte, and Turner said they won’t vote for them for weaponing race and will make sure the jury hears about this. Michael is fucked now since he has no votes in jury no matter who he sits next to.

by Anonymousreply 285September 3, 2022 6:37 AM

A bitter jury is what Michael deserves since a few days ago he said he would be a bitter juror and gladly put Alyssa’s or Terrence’s key at the end.

by Anonymousreply 286September 3, 2022 6:38 AM

Has anyone tried Terrence’s crockpot recipe yet? It’s funny he’s sitting at Panera Bread recording this recipe out loud. What do the other diners think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 3, 2022 6:43 AM

R285 Michael could win if he sits next to Brittany's fat frau useless ass!

by Anonymousreply 288September 3, 2022 7:15 AM

Terrance is trash. He basically called Taylor an Uncle Tom last night. He also said she probably doesn’t have any friends, just “pageant friends.”

by Anonymousreply 289September 3, 2022 12:45 PM

Michael’s saving grace could be how vile Terrance is behaving. Twitter seems to hate him more at this point - he’s apparently going after Taylor like a lunatic and they are furious. Has been hating on her since day 1 and it’s not clear why.

by Anonymousreply 290September 3, 2022 12:52 PM

Terrance goes this week. He’d only matter if Monte follows him to the jury and also blasts Michael.

For maximum chaos, Terrance should win veto and HOH this week. That would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 291September 3, 2022 12:57 PM

It doesn’t matter if Monte also blasts Michael. The jury will see that Michael and Brittany made this move. It’s a fact that can’t be hidden or denied, just like they can’t hide who won HOH or veto to the jurors. Has nothing to do with if Terrence and Monte can convince the jury.

by Anonymousreply 292September 3, 2022 2:13 PM

Michael will only beat Brittany in F2.

He better take this hag all the way to the end!

by Anonymousreply 293September 3, 2022 2:14 PM

Nominees: Alyssa and Terrance

by Anonymousreply 294September 3, 2022 2:16 PM

Here is how I would rank the houseguests with the chance of making it to the end and actually winning

1. Monte

2. Taylor

3. Micheal

4. Turner

5. Alyssa

6. Terrance

7. Brittany (she will be in the final 2 but I think she loses to everyone even Alyssa and Terrance)

by Anonymousreply 295September 3, 2022 2:19 PM

Some people are talking about Taylor having the best chances since Micheal has upset Terrance and Monte (who said they will not vote for Micheal), and Jasmine and Indy express interest in rooting for Taylor, and Kyle…Well, maybe he’s against Micheal enough. He didn’t seem bitter at Micheal, but we’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 296September 3, 2022 2:22 PM

Turner and Michael should have the biggest targets on their backs since they win the most competitions, especially Michael.

by Anonymousreply 297September 3, 2022 2:41 PM

Michael should wear a mask on camera. We don’t need to see that ugly puss. And that huge schnoz.

by Anonymousreply 298September 3, 2022 2:54 PM

He didn't weaponize Race. Like another poster said if you saw the live feeds, it was not an innocent mistake. Kyle took Taylor saying she would not put up a black female as the Cookout 2.0 and not the fact a black female has never won BB. I think it was pretty cruel of Zingbot to call someone ugly. Gay men especially live in a superficial world. To be called ugly on national tv is just fucking mean.

by Anonymousreply 299September 3, 2022 2:54 PM

I agree r298.

by Anonymousreply 300September 3, 2022 2:56 PM

The degree of Kyle’s guilt is a separate issue. Michael held on to it for two weeks and deployed it when he was at risk of being backdoored to make Kyle the target instead, pretending to be all sensitive when he was just being manipulative. You can get away with a lot, but using race as a weapon is going too far.

by Anonymousreply 301September 3, 2022 3:05 PM

and if he ran around the house going "HJE IS A RACIST HE IS A RACIST" what do you think would happen? He held on to it for the sake of the alliance he was in WITH him. The second he turned on that he told the truth.

by Anonymousreply 302September 3, 2022 3:16 PM

Michael is smart enough to get people to see that HE wasn't the racist and why he handled it the way he did. All he has to do is say that Kyle was a member of the alliance at that time and was needed for the good of the entire alliance in the game. When Kyle turned against the alliance, he was no longer needed and so it was time for everyone to know what he had done. It's all strategy.

by Anonymousreply 303September 3, 2022 4:50 PM

Hypothesis: if Michael were a gorgeous, muscular, gay Adonis, but was playing the game the exact same way, with the same game moves, same alliances, same strategies, etc., would he be viewed differently by the DL?

Would the pro-Michael DLers view him as a meathead bully, and would the anti-Michael DLers see him as a powerful alpha gay?

by Anonymousreply 304September 3, 2022 4:52 PM

R304 Basically if Michael was Joseph

by Anonymousreply 305September 3, 2022 4:55 PM

Sure, R305, that’s a good example.

And I phrased the second part of my hypothesis poorly: I meant would the people who like Michael now *dislike* him in this alternate reality, and would the people who currently loathe him suddenly be fully Team Michael.

by Anonymousreply 306September 3, 2022 5:17 PM

Michael is the white Taylor, not pretty and evil

by Anonymousreply 307September 3, 2022 6:42 PM

I’ve cancelled my recording of this season. I think I can just catch up with it via the threads here and maybe tune in for the finale.

by Anonymousreply 308September 3, 2022 8:12 PM

It always seems like the people who go around judging others by their appearance and calling them "ugly" are usually very insecure about their own looks. I feel sorry for them.

by Anonymousreply 309September 3, 2022 8:26 PM

Lmao r309 😝

by Anonymousreply 310September 3, 2022 8:44 PM

Well in Michael’s case, he really is ugly. And those chicken legs. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 311September 3, 2022 8:50 PM

Ugly? Sure he's not a model but he's far from ugly.

by Anonymousreply 312September 3, 2022 8:53 PM

Michael and Brittany would be nuts if they didn’t take Taylor to the end. The only vote she’d have locked down is Joseph’s.

by Anonymousreply 313September 3, 2022 8:53 PM

R312 it’s nobody’s fault that you do not think he’s ugly. There is no accounting for taste.

by Anonymousreply 314September 3, 2022 9:03 PM

Nevertheless.... Once Kyle chews on this week's shenanigans and figure out what happened. He will poison the jury. I bet he is gonna be one hell of an ex-Mormon bitch screaming 'injustice', I am a Christian!

by Anonymousreply 315September 3, 2022 9:21 PM

[quote] Well in Michael’s case, he really is ugly. And those chicken legs. Ugh.

r309 We call him 'Stringbean' in Floriduh!

by Anonymousreply 316September 3, 2022 9:24 PM

[quote]Gay men especially live in a superficial world. To be called ugly on national tv is just fucking mean.

So what was Zingbot supposed to do? Lie and say he isn’t ugly? Oh, Blossom, you’re so beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 317September 3, 2022 9:32 PM

I can’t eat food when Michael is on the screen

by Anonymousreply 318September 3, 2022 9:53 PM

I think Kyle did his “As a straight white male I’m concerned there could be a Cookout 2.0 in here” shtick before Taylor made it clear she wouldn’t do anything which led to another Black woman getting evicted.

by Anonymousreply 319September 3, 2022 11:56 PM

Veto picks: Brittany, Monte and Taylor

by Anonymousreply 320September 4, 2022 12:53 AM

Nobody watch the rest of the season. Boycott the despicable Michael

by Anonymousreply 321September 4, 2022 12:56 AM

oh FF R321

by Anonymousreply 322September 4, 2022 1:19 AM

Michael won PoV-yay!

by Anonymousreply 323September 4, 2022 4:02 AM

Will he back door Monte?

by Anonymousreply 324September 4, 2022 4:13 AM

I used to be drawn toward rooting for old fogey houseguests, who usually do not get too far. Now that I approach old fogey-ness, I find Terrance to be obnoxious and I am looking forward to his departure. My first older fogey houseguest who I really liked was Bunky, also the gay guy for the second season... I remember really rooting for Bunky. Sadly, the "doctor" who won and has established lies as the bedrock of achieving success on BB won season 2 and remains the go- to guy to copy, in terms of strategy. He is no doubt also the person to try to copy for potential success.

Upon the first week of this current season ending, I thought I might be finally giving up the BB ghost, but I stuck with it and now can be a fan of Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 325September 4, 2022 5:40 AM

r312 no he's pretty near it

by Anonymousreply 326September 4, 2022 8:36 AM

Will be very happy to see Terrance go.

by Anonymousreply 327September 4, 2022 1:31 PM

He could backdoor Turner but will probably keep the noms the same to get Terrance out. He has a clever idea to call out Terrance at the Veto ceremony so the jury will watch it, blunting Terrance’s threats to trash Michael when he gets there.

by Anonymousreply 328September 4, 2022 1:55 PM

I’m happy to see spoilers. This way I can bypass the show since I’m a Michael hater

by Anonymousreply 329September 4, 2022 6:57 PM

Veto picks: Brittany, Monte and Taylor

Veto: Michael, of course

by Anonymousreply 330September 4, 2022 7:32 PM

Has anyone ever won as many comps as Michael?

by Anonymousreply 331September 4, 2022 7:34 PM

Well, Michael won't be able to play, next week. Hopefully, whoever wins will put up Michael and his lying hag. One or the other is enough to make sure there is someone else next to Michael on the potium who can win.

by Anonymousreply 332September 4, 2022 7:38 PM

Sorry, but I this point I think Michael deserves to win.

by Anonymousreply 333September 4, 2022 8:02 PM

No. Not even close r331

by Anonymousreply 334September 4, 2022 8:10 PM

He beat the record set by Janelle when he won this week’s veto.

He really is incredible at the comps.

by Anonymousreply 335September 4, 2022 8:32 PM

He deserves to win but Michael has zero personality and is hard to look at.

by Anonymousreply 336September 4, 2022 8:43 PM

Is there any comp Michael couldn't win? Standing on a log for 12 hours in the rain, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 337September 4, 2022 9:02 PM

[quote] Is there any comp Michael couldn't win?

Male beauty pageant?

by Anonymousreply 338September 4, 2022 9:45 PM

R332, he can play next week, just not in the first HoH of the double eviction night.

by Anonymousreply 339September 4, 2022 11:50 PM

R338 LOL! Michael always acts like he’s won Miss America but he’s so fucking homely. He’d never win a beauty comp for sure. God damn ugly.

by Anonymousreply 340September 5, 2022 12:21 AM

String Bean is jumping around like a school girl meeting Santa for the first time. Silly boy.

by Anonymousreply 341September 5, 2022 12:26 AM

He is so ugly. Probably the most repulsive looking contestant in BB history

by Anonymousreply 342September 5, 2022 12:34 AM

Michael said Alyssa "withheld information until he had power" but M&B withheld info on Kyle until it could benefit them.

by Anonymousreply 343September 5, 2022 1:13 AM

Terrance’s true colors came out at the nomination ceremony. And a preview of what a fucking sore loser he will be this coming week.

by Anonymousreply 344September 5, 2022 1:14 AM

Say what you want about Michael, and there's a lot to say, but at least he's remained loyal to the Leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 345September 5, 2022 1:30 AM

I can't believe the writers couldn't come up with a more appropriate zing for Michael than to cast aspersions on his looks. That was a low blow and uncalled for. They should have been able to come up with some other burn.

by Anonymousreply 346September 5, 2022 1:54 AM

Michael is an alpha and DL hates him?

He’s not ugly, not cute either, but very smart and very physical.

by Anonymousreply 347September 5, 2022 2:46 AM

It was lazy and nasty for production to make that his zing. It’s like they couldn't think of anything to mock him on so they said “just call him ugly!”

by Anonymousreply 348September 5, 2022 2:49 AM

Zingbot has always zinged the truth. And it zinged the truth about Michael.

by Anonymousreply 349September 5, 2022 3:54 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 350September 5, 2022 4:12 AM

Michael is homely but has BDF.

by Anonymousreply 351September 5, 2022 4:36 AM

I’m tired of looking at his armpits and gay gaspy hand every time he wins a comp. He’s far too precious for a middle aged man.

by Anonymousreply 352September 5, 2022 5:57 AM

R334 is a moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353September 5, 2022 6:08 AM

What is a gay gaspy hand, R352? And how is 29 middle aged?

by Anonymousreply 354September 5, 2022 1:09 PM

^^ Well, here are two of them, right here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355September 5, 2022 1:14 PM

I must say, he does have beautiful nails.

by Anonymousreply 356September 5, 2022 1:15 PM

Question: would Zingbot ever make that Zing of an unattractive woman? I don't think they would and there have been plenty of unattractive women on BB.

by Anonymousreply 357September 5, 2022 1:23 PM

16. Raven Walton ~ Season 19

“Aw poor Raven, you’ve got the clownitard. This is the worst punishment ever. Oh wait, that’s just your face! ZING! ZING!””

13. Julia Nolan ~Season 17

“Liz, I’m confused. Suddenly, you’re less attractive, less intelligent, and less charming…oh wait, that’s just…Julia. ZING!”

9. Elissa Slater ~ Season 15

“Elissa, I hear you like to impersonate me, but I think you’re much better at being a cheap imitation of…your sister! ZING! ZINGITTY ZING ZAP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358September 5, 2022 1:28 PM

You can see Michael’s big dick flopping around sometimes in his shorts. He’s definitely got that confidence from it.

by Anonymousreply 359September 5, 2022 1:31 PM

Oh fuck off Michael!

by Anonymousreply 360September 5, 2022 2:11 PM

R359 is reaching very low.

by Anonymousreply 361September 5, 2022 2:13 PM

Britt sold out the girls alliance to Monte/Turner in her scrambling yesterday and it has put the fear of god (women) into them and has shifted the DE target to Alyssa/Taylor, at least temporarily.

by Anonymousreply 362September 5, 2022 3:36 PM

Wow some of you really hate Brittany for no reason. She’s one of my least favorite players left, so it’s not like I’m a fan of hers, but why the hell wouldn’t she do this? Her and Michael are the top two targets in the double, so she has nothing to lose by trying to turn the guys against the girls. 90% of you are just salty that Britt would dare do anything to hurt precious Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 363September 5, 2022 3:37 PM

Oh wait, I get it now. Brittany is worried that any target for Michael will come to her if he wins Veto, so she’s trying to shift any target for Michael onto others, so she’s not collateral damage.

by Anonymousreply 364September 5, 2022 3:39 PM

I don’t like Brittany because she thinks that she is working with Michael when in reality he’s just carrying her. It’s no different from a showmance where the female is useless dead weight - they just aren’t fucking. Also, Michael seems increasingly irritated by her on the feeds. She’s bitching about Taylor nonstop and he is smart enough to realize you don’t trash the black woman who thinks she’s friends with you after you just made a huge deal about racism.

I doubt she and Michael will have much contact once this is over.

Monte is my favorite at this point. Handsome and nice and smart. If only he would win some competitions…

by Anonymousreply 365September 5, 2022 4:08 PM

I felt like this was the most underwhelming Zingbot appearance ever and I love Zingbot.

by Anonymousreply 366September 5, 2022 5:29 PM

I would love for Monte to win but I don’t think he will make to the finale.

by Anonymousreply 367September 5, 2022 6:34 PM

FYI, Part 4 thread started. Prematurely, it turns out.

This thread (Part 3) was inaccessible for a couple of days, and it wasn't Primetime (I could post in other threads), so I thought it had been paywalled. Turn out, no (?).

So, the Part 4 thread is now ready and waiting for when it's needed.

Signed, Jumped-the-gun Jack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368September 5, 2022 7:53 PM

Premature orgasm r368.

by Anonymousreply 369September 5, 2022 7:59 PM

There is not that much of the show left to go, so I doubt this thread will make it to 600 posts.

by Anonymousreply 370September 5, 2022 8:46 PM

But, Op has created a Part 4 !!! Whatever shall we do?

by Anonymousreply 371September 6, 2022 4:50 PM

I see people arguing that Monte/Turner will still target Michael during the double if they have the opportunity because they can’t be that dumb, and my response is that I think they are that dumb! Neither of them have shown themselves to be very good strategically, and I think their fear of women banding together and their desire to bro out blinds them. Obviously there’s still time left, but I think all signs are currently showing that Monte and Turner are in on this Michael agreement.

by Anonymousreply 372September 6, 2022 4:53 PM

The producers so scripted Kyle's speech. He is not intelligent enough for the speech he was babbling. And I'm sorry, it's not the gay person's job to educate the straight white guy on what's appropriate and his responsibility to relay his racist views as the other guests wanted.

by Anonymousreply 373September 6, 2022 7:20 PM

I liked when they would show the new arrival to the Jury house and play the eviction tape. I don't think they have even shown the Jury house this season.

I wonder if people are even talking to each other?

by Anonymousreply 374September 6, 2022 7:40 PM

I anyone posting to this thread, anymore?

by Anonymousreply 375September 8, 2022 12:32 PM

Apparently, most posters are cheapskates. They moved to part 4.

by Anonymousreply 376September 8, 2022 4:18 PM

How do those cheap bitches afford the BB feeds?

by Anonymousreply 377September 8, 2022 4:19 PM

I'm way behind in the thread.

Just watched the Kyle/Racist episode.

I totally get what Kyle was doing. The entire game is about making alliances, lying about those alliances, fooling people about alliances, etc. If he thinks black people might be teaming up (which they literally did a season ago) and that will hurt his game? What's wrong with positing that? And trying to counter it? I assume if the Cookout didn't exist, Kyle doesn't think the POC contestants this year might all secretly team up. But they did. So why wouldn't they do it again?

I suppose his mistake was saying that they should then form an all white alliance. But it isn't really clear that's what he was even saying. More thinking out loud.

Btw, I've never liked Kyle from day one. He seems like a total moron. I just don't think him trying to find an advantage in a game where that's the very point of the game is a big deal. And he doesn't even remotely seem like a racist. Just stupid.

But I'm sure I'm missing something.

by Anonymousreply 378September 9, 2022 6:18 AM

Double Eviction was like wow. Brittney was shattered but nothing Michael said was untrue. Should be interesting in Jury house. I wonder if he will get some of that Joseph dick.

by Anonymousreply 379September 9, 2022 1:31 PM

Joseph is holding back for Pooch.

by Anonymousreply 380September 10, 2022 1:49 AM

Brittney was running around making side deals with everyone that didn't include Michael and that got back to Michael and now [italic]she[/italic] feels betrayed, give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 381September 10, 2022 2:12 AM

They are probably just relaying info from Joker's and not really watching the feeds, R377. And this thread isn't paywalled now, so I'm not sure what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 382September 10, 2022 2:37 AM

I did go back and watch this week’s DE. I wanted Michael to win, but they were smart to get rid of him.

I want Monte to win. (Or Turner) Monte is so cute and seems like a nice person. If I was in that house, I’d be Frankie Grande-ing him all over the place until he’s precumming on cam like Zach Rance!

by Anonymousreply 383September 10, 2022 4:03 AM

Black houseguests on the show refer to not voting out people because they’re black or wanting a black winner. Gay houseguests say they won’t vote against other gay/bi people. The girls can form an all female alliance.yet when a white male is worried about a POC alliance he is ostracized and forced to quit the show. Please explain how that makes sense?

by Anonymousreply 384September 10, 2022 4:43 AM

R384 because white males make up the majority of winners and outnumber the POC casts usually by 8 to 1. It was not until there were enough POC on one cast, the cookout, for them to band together, like the majority of the while people always do, to make sure a POC won. An all female alliance never works because most of the women get dickmatized, I believe Andy is the only gay man to win I think, well openly gay man. White people banding together to make sure a white person wins is pretty much all seasons of big brother. They just don't call it that.

by Anonymousreply 385September 11, 2022 3:21 PM

I’m ok with the Cookout or a girls alliance or a gay alliance. I just don’t think a straight white male should be kicked off the show for worrying about any of those alliances. That’s what happened to Kyle. He has to do the full apology tour to be accepted back into humanity.

by Anonymousreply 386September 11, 2022 3:28 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 387September 11, 2022 5:16 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 388September 11, 2022 5:19 PM

Is this the thread?

by Anonymousreply 389September 26, 2022 12:50 AM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390September 26, 2022 12:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!