Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CBS Big Brother 24 -- Part 4

The zings have been zung, the alliances have all pretty much disintegrated, and Michael is still winning comp after comp.

Continue discussion here.

But first...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404September 27, 2022 8:09 PM

Oops! Stand down. Looks like Part 3 isn't yet paywalled, after all. (Weird, because I checked a few times before starting this thread to make *sure* it had been paywalled and it wasn't just Primetime.)

Anyway...

Leaving this thread nonetheless, so that it's here when needed.

by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Zingbot’s two zings on the race weaponizing twins are very accurate.. “With all that’s going on in the world, there’s some new zinging guidelines,” the robot said. “Masks are now optional unless your face looks like Michael. Cover that up! Zing!”

That wasn’t the only zing this year about a houseguest’s appearance. “Brittany, I have a song for you, ‘Jeepers Creeps, where did you get those peepers?’” Zingbot sang to Brittany Hoopes. “No, really, where did you get those crazy fucking eyes?”

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2022 8:41 PM

Michael wins POV and keeps noms the same. He needs to get rid of Monte and Turner the traitor.

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2022 8:46 PM

Okay, *now* the Part 3 is paywalled!

Carry on. As you were.

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2022 9:37 PM

Michael is either one of the best players or this season has mediocre players.

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2022 9:45 PM

OP, you were correct about the previous thread. Thank you for creating a new one.

by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2022 2:24 AM

R5, I feel like his comp wins alone would rank him among the best of the series, not just the season.

by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2022 11:56 AM

Has Michael blown Turner yet?

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2022 12:56 PM

by Anonymousreply 9September 6, 2022 1:45 PM

So is Terrance going full out bitter bitch now that he knows he’s leaving on Thursday night?

by Anonymousreply 10September 6, 2022 2:39 PM

Will Terrance be sharing his crock pot pussy recipe in the jury house?

by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2022 2:58 PM

I’m sure Jasmine will love that.

by Anonymousreply 12September 6, 2022 3:48 PM

[quote]I’m sure Jasmine will love that.

Only if it has butterbeans in it!

by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2022 4:01 PM

“Julie, you look sweeter than butterbeans in Terrance’s crock pot!”

by Anonymousreply 14September 6, 2022 4:40 PM

The other thread is fine and active at only 370 posts. This thread will never be needed at the rate Michael is going.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 6, 2022 4:51 PM

Yes, but it's paywalled R15, and many of us can't post to it. That's why I started it.

The Part 2 thread was abandoned for Part 3 at 500-ish posts when it was paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 16September 6, 2022 7:50 PM

Yeah, dummy/R15. Pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 17September 6, 2022 8:02 PM

Please disregard the W & W at R15. It was meant for R16.

by Anonymousreply 18September 6, 2022 8:19 PM

Julie you look better than that pussy Les is assaulting while you look the other way!

by Anonymousreply 19September 6, 2022 11:44 PM

Terrance just said the DR tried to clue him in about Kyle. Of course they did. Terrance is a lying sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 20September 7, 2022 3:14 AM

Buh bye Terrence. You won’t be missed.

by Anonymousreply 21September 7, 2022 7:50 AM

by Anonymousreply 22September 7, 2022 8:17 AM

At least Terrance was on this season and not last season. If he had been The Cookout would have dragged his despicable loser ass all the way to the end no matter hoe disgusting he was. Claire and Derek X would still have been sent home rather than him.

by Anonymousreply 23September 7, 2022 2:12 PM

Can’t stand Terrence. Michael for the win!

by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2022 3:01 PM

I didn’t know Turner is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 25September 8, 2022 12:24 AM

Yeah, but has he actually ever acted on his "bisexuality" or is he just trying to be cool?

by Anonymousreply 26September 8, 2022 12:28 AM

Say what you will about Michael, but he’s hustling faster in the comics comp than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 27September 8, 2022 12:40 AM

Has Michael worn a mask as Zingbot suggested? He should. He is fucking homely!

by Anonymousreply 28September 8, 2022 1:39 AM

Could Turner be cute if he cut his hair and shaved?

by Anonymousreply 29September 8, 2022 1:45 AM

R26, ding ding ding. I’ve known a lot of Turners in my life. They all have long term girlfriends but live in a world where victimhood is a form of social currency. It’s easy to say you’re “queer” these days to deflect from “white privilege” when you have a girlfriend and never need to own up to it.

It’s outsider credibility with mainstream privilege.

by Anonymousreply 30September 8, 2022 2:19 AM

Do you really think that Turner hasn’t had his dick sucked by a guy????

by Anonymousreply 31September 8, 2022 6:12 AM

by Anonymousreply 32September 8, 2022 10:24 AM

Turner sure “ gayed it up” with the flapping wrists and the “oooh hunty, here’s the real T” mannerisms when having his one-on-one with Michael.

I’ve never seen a bisexual man “code switch” like that. I only watched it for a few minutes and it was incredibly irritating, it must be torture to actually know someone like that in real life.

by Anonymousreply 33September 8, 2022 1:15 PM

I bet Turned wants to suck Joseph’s toes. I know I do.

by Anonymousreply 34September 8, 2022 4:03 PM

R26 do young guys anywhere ever claim to be bi or queer when they're not? I thought that behavior was the realm of attention-seeking young straight women.

by Anonymousreply 35September 8, 2022 4:13 PM

This season has no hero. No villain. No mastermind. No good showmance. No epic fights. And no eye candy. It's boring.

That Paloma person doesn't count as interesting. She was clearly bipolar and thought she could stop taking her meds for the show.

BB is still a great concept, but scripting the diary rooms and the repetitive comps are tired. I'm okay with Julie, but even the voiceover guy and the opening music is snoozeville.

by Anonymousreply 36September 8, 2022 4:15 PM

[quote]I'm okay with Julie, but even the voiceover guy and the opening music is snoozeville.

I've always hated the theme song. Big Brother UK, on the other hand ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 8, 2022 4:23 PM

Voiceover guy is so annoying. You can’t create excitement by talking that way.

by Anonymousreply 38September 8, 2022 4:25 PM

It was interesting how Turner was so excited to discuss his alleged bisexuality with the straights Monte and Taylor but we didn't see him discussing it with Michael at all. Probably because Michael would give him side-eye and not find it "inspiring" or interesting in the least.

That being said, I enjoy Turner. Will always love how much he hated Jasmine.

by Anonymousreply 39September 8, 2022 4:39 PM

Michael figured it out when Turner offered to blow him.

by Anonymousreply 40September 8, 2022 4:49 PM

When you say you’re bisexual and you have a girlfriend what you’re really saying is that you like to get pegged.

by Anonymousreply 41September 8, 2022 10:42 PM

Pooch will do a Cameo recording for you for $25.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 8, 2022 11:50 PM

I’m not really invested in any of the remaining players. Maybe Turner.

by Anonymousreply 43September 9, 2022 12:07 AM

I’m not either R43

by Anonymousreply 44September 9, 2022 12:56 AM

Tonight’s 2 hour live double eviction has got my ass working button holes backwards! I’m a nervous wreck! Omg!

by Anonymousreply 45September 9, 2022 1:20 AM

I’m hoping Michael gets sent to Jury tonight. I think being so calculated and smug about your game needs to implode

by Anonymousreply 46September 9, 2022 1:36 AM

Doesn't look like the jury is liking Michael too much.

by Anonymousreply 47September 9, 2022 1:38 AM

Monte is so fine

by Anonymousreply 48September 9, 2022 1:46 AM

Oh my god, these two hour shows are so padded with filler ... Julie, would you please just get on with it?

by Anonymousreply 49September 9, 2022 1:54 AM

I am entertained every minute of BB.

by Anonymousreply 50September 9, 2022 1:58 AM

Turner made lucky guesses on most of those answers to win HOH.

I just found out tonight that Turner is his last name, his name is Matt Turner.

by Anonymousreply 51September 9, 2022 2:25 AM

Michael’s going home.

by Anonymousreply 52September 9, 2022 2:40 AM

Lord please send Michael home and thank you for Monte’s balls.

by Anonymousreply 53September 9, 2022 2:44 AM

Michael’s exit was hilarious. Loved how fast he turned on his hag. She was CRUSHED 😂

by Anonymousreply 54September 9, 2022 3:00 AM

I do have to say that second hour was pretty entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 55September 9, 2022 3:00 AM

All I know is my faith in BB and it’s unexpectedness is renewed

by Anonymousreply 56September 9, 2022 3:01 AM

Ding dong Michael is gone.

He showed his ass to Brittany and she’s devastated

by Anonymousreply 57September 9, 2022 3:01 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 58September 9, 2022 3:08 AM

Michael should have seen it coming and he could have gone out with a little more class.

Instead, he chose to lower himself in ways that made him look desperate. He will be remembered not as a Janelle: a "comp beast who people rooted for as a hero," but as a Michael, "a comp beast who played the race card, trashed his ride or die to her face, and made his exit as an insecure villain."

by Anonymousreply 59September 9, 2022 3:10 AM

Michael will mentally torture that imbecile Terrance in the jury house. For starters he’ll walk in there right after Terrance, keeping him from “poisoning” the jury against him and Brittany. Hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 60September 9, 2022 3:11 AM

Twitter is calling his exit iconic. It was hilarious.

Agree with R58 fully - It’s better for him that he left this way - let Taylor win so his life isn’t ruined by her crazy fans after the show.

by Anonymousreply 61September 9, 2022 3:14 AM

What was Michael saying angrily to Turner, sort of off-camera, about agreeing not to put up LGBTQ people? Did I hear that wrong?

by Anonymousreply 62September 9, 2022 3:22 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 63September 9, 2022 3:46 AM

“oooh hunty, here’s the real T” Oh, dear x 2.

by Anonymousreply 64September 9, 2022 3:49 AM

Big Brother Daily on Twitter has some conversations from remaining houseguests discussing Michael's exit.

[quote] Turner to Brittany- "I hate what he (Michael) said about me too. He said I used LGBTQ manipulation against him. I never in a million years would have done that nor did I do that."

[quote] Brittany- "I just feel so angry. I think I prioritized friendship over game sometimes and he (Michael) was the opposite."

[quote] Alyssa- "That had to have been the best episode of the season." Turner- "I'm sure."

[quote] Alyssa to Brittany- "I know he is angry and had an iconic exit. I can't wait to watch that back, but at the end of the day he is going to calm down. He loves you. We will see him again and he will be Michael."

[quote] Taylor to Alyssa/Monte/Turner- "I was like I am sorry Brittany is crying right now but that shit was good."

by Anonymousreply 65September 9, 2022 4:38 AM

Monte made an epic move and it was the best damned move of the season

by Anonymousreply 66September 9, 2022 5:06 AM

Buh bye ugly Michael. Ha ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 67September 9, 2022 5:27 AM

I couldn’t stand seeing his ugly mug kissing his ring after every diary room visit

by Anonymousreply 68September 9, 2022 5:31 AM

And I couldn't stand seeing his elbows hyperextend every time he'd throw those spindly arms up in the air.

by Anonymousreply 69September 9, 2022 6:09 AM

I’m with you R68. That homely Michael kissing his ring was cringe. Couldn’t stand Michael and am SO glad he is in the jury house.

by Anonymousreply 70September 9, 2022 7:51 AM

[quote]that second hour was pretty entertaining

The last 20-ish minutes of the episode -- from the veto comp on -- was some pretty great BB. And the second Monte won, the episode's tension/energy level instantly skyrocketed.

As an aside, and I meant to ask this weeks ago: does anyone know what happened to Taylor's shoulder? She's had that big band-aid on for weeks, but I don't remember her injuring herself.

by Anonymousreply 71September 9, 2022 12:05 PM

She burned herself with a curling iron 😞

by Anonymousreply 72September 9, 2022 12:28 PM

I like Turner, and is a big step that he shared being bisexual and feeling alone, etc. I'm rooting for Turner and Taylor!

by Anonymousreply 73September 9, 2022 1:17 PM

Thanks, R72!

by Anonymousreply 74September 9, 2022 2:05 PM

It looks like Monte won HoH. Bye bye Brittany.

by Anonymousreply 75September 9, 2022 2:09 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 76September 9, 2022 2:10 PM

Because she apparently lost the HoH comp by nine seconds. Alyssa is horrible at comps.

by Anonymousreply 77September 9, 2022 2:18 PM

HOH: Monte

by Anonymousreply 78September 9, 2022 4:21 PM

Monte is so fine!

by Anonymousreply 79September 9, 2022 7:04 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 80September 9, 2022 8:46 PM

Wow ! Monte needs to get rid of the clog women who never win anything

by Anonymousreply 81September 10, 2022 1:46 AM

Finally, a good episode! This season’s competitions have been the most boring I can remember watching and I’ve watched since season 1. The rope challenge was great!

Watching Brittany’s reaction to Michael turning on her was sad, but great BB.

Michael’s sore loser exit isn’t really surprising. He’s not the great guy he seems to think he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 10, 2022 1:58 AM

Michael’s an idiot. He played the game well, until he didn’t. He won when he didn’t need to and he didn’t win HOH or comps when he needed to. Bye bye. Good riddance. He’s a nasty gay.

by Anonymousreply 83September 10, 2022 2:12 AM

The worst part was it wasn’t just him kissing his ring. It looked like he was trying to fit his whole fist in his mouth. And the “sincere” and “romantic” look in his eyes just came across as lifeless and off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 84September 10, 2022 3:59 AM

After seeing Michael's convo with Julie, I think Zingbot was spot on.

by Anonymousreply 85September 10, 2022 8:33 AM

Zingbot was 100% correct.

by Anonymousreply 86September 10, 2022 8:51 AM

I don't really care who wins, but I must say with Michael out of the game, much of the suspense is gone. None of the remaining players inspire much interest.

If I had to pick one person to root for, it would be Taylor. The thing that would most spark my interest this week is if Taylor wins POV and takes down one of the girls (probably Alyssa), forcing Monte to put up Turner. With votes from two girls, I suspect Turner would go to jury. When there are only five people left, it's the "automatic back door" scenario.

By the way, Joseph wins my vote for AFP.

by Anonymousreply 87September 10, 2022 3:21 PM

None of the remaining players are worthy of being the winner I feel. If I had to pick one person I’d say Turner. It’s a pretty dreary group left that doesn’t instill much excitement. Michael, as much as he grew to annoy me, dominated the game.

by Anonymousreply 88September 10, 2022 3:27 PM

Whomever can paint themself to the jury as the person that got Michael out deserves to win.

by Anonymousreply 89September 10, 2022 4:30 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 90September 10, 2022 4:36 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 91September 10, 2022 4:45 PM

Brittany won PoV so I hope this means Alyssa’s out the door on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 92September 10, 2022 6:10 PM

Depends. Is the all girls alliance dead?

by Anonymousreply 93September 10, 2022 7:34 PM

Yeah, pretty much.

by Anonymousreply 94September 10, 2022 8:56 PM

Brittany won a comp???

Expect the unexpected, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 95September 10, 2022 11:29 PM

It was a 5 a.m. comp and Monte was disqualified for being late despite multiple warnings. It sounds like Turner was doing well but messed up at the end.

by Anonymousreply 96September 11, 2022 12:17 AM

Lol, how fucking embarrassing to be late to a work function that takes place in your backyard.

by Anonymousreply 97September 11, 2022 3:43 AM

Especially when there's $750k on the line, R97.

by Anonymousreply 98September 11, 2022 4:14 AM

Monte needs to put up Turner and get him out in order to win.

by Anonymousreply 99September 11, 2022 10:17 AM

apparently he’s putting up Taylor and counting on Alyssa going? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 100September 11, 2022 12:59 PM

He’s a misogynist, R100. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 101September 11, 2022 1:22 PM

Playing for 2nd

In a game where all the players are aiming for first, Britt saying she wants 2nd creates an interesting scenario. Could a person play for 2nd? How would their game differ?

2nd place gets 75k, it is arguably easier to get to 2nd than first. The harder you gun for first, the more likely you are to be voted out. But gunning for 2nd doesn’t make you a target. You don’t have to manage the jury. Theoretically the more they hate you, the more likely you are to go to 2nd.

Britt has said she needs about $40k for a baby. The $75k for second place would be about the right amount after taxes.

by Anonymousreply 102September 11, 2022 1:58 PM

It’s actually an effective strategy. Will be interesting to see if it gets Britt to the end.

by Anonymousreply 103September 11, 2022 2:01 PM

I want Turner to win or Taylor

by Anonymousreply 104September 11, 2022 5:36 PM

Are there live feeds in the jury house? That seems like the better place to have them.

by Anonymousreply 105September 11, 2022 6:19 PM

^^You just want to wank to the feeds

by Anonymousreply 106September 11, 2022 6:39 PM

I wonder what the stats are on winners with Passive vs Active jury management. I feel like most guys' version of jury management is to have a more casual relationship with the target on the block and just let their resume speak for themselves. They don't go out of their way to make the person feel good about them but also don't actively try to piss them off. I see most girls' version of jury management as actively putting in the social work to bond or clear the air.

If you look at Monte and Taylor this season I think this is pretty representative of that. Monte doesn't go out of his way to secure the votes but he also doesn't piss people off and is banking on comp wins to weigh more heavily at the end. Taylor goes out of her way to leave little gifts, get closer to the person and make them feel good about her in general which we have seen in jury videos to be effective.

Turner and Brittany also represent how Passive vs Active can hurt you in the end. Turner pulls away from the target and relies on his comp wins to cancel out any bad feelings in the jury. If he knows someone doesn't like him he doesn't try to repair anything or give them insight into his game. Brittany, to her detriment, is actively trying to repair relationships but isn't self-aware enough to realize how much she is digging her own grave in conversations.

by Anonymousreply 107September 11, 2022 6:42 PM

Spoilergirl posted that Terrance is “in trouble” with Production in the Jury House. There’s speculation he threatened to kill Taylor but I think it’s of a sexual nature. Terrance is lowlife trash.

by Anonymousreply 108September 11, 2022 8:56 PM

R107, I agree with your assessment. I used to like Turner until I saw how quickly he abandoned the Leftovers alliance during and after the split house twist. Did you see the look of abject terror on his face when Michael was making his final pitch just before the vote? Turner is right to be nervous. I don't think he will have many jurors on his side, especially now that Michael is in jury.

Also, I don't trust the Monte, Turner, and Taylor final three alliance. I think Taylor needs to make sure one or both of those boys are gone soon. Taking out Alyssa or Brittany does not bolster your resume as much as taking out Turner or Monte would.

by Anonymousreply 109September 11, 2022 9:04 PM

Yes Terrance is horrible casting. Wasn’t entertaining and is creepy AF.

by Anonymousreply 110September 11, 2022 9:31 PM

I wonder how close he came to getting on last year. He and Tiffany would not have gotten along.

by Anonymousreply 111September 11, 2022 10:25 PM

Maybe Monte avoided veto intentionally.

by Anonymousreply 112September 12, 2022 4:54 AM

God, last night’s episode was so boring. I guess we’re at the point where only the two eviction episodes and finale night will be worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 113September 12, 2022 7:00 PM

It wasn’t boring to me

by Anonymousreply 114September 12, 2022 7:01 PM

I was bored too. They are all fine, but pretty boring. Even frau-y fraustein Brittany. I don't really have strong feelings about any of them.

by Anonymousreply 115September 12, 2022 7:13 PM

Stop watching sore loser Michael eater r115

by Anonymousreply 116September 12, 2022 7:14 PM

I wanna see what they are doing to Michael in the jury house. Eating him up, I hope.

by Anonymousreply 117September 12, 2022 7:16 PM

More on the Terrence drama at the jury house, please...

by Anonymousreply 118September 12, 2022 7:20 PM

r116 huh? because I found one episode boring I'm a sore loser and should stop watching? who are you even rooting for MARY?

I've watched big brother every season since it premiered in 2000 (not something to brag about I know😂).

I'll watch it until the bitter end r116! no matter how bland or boring I find the final 5.

by Anonymousreply 119September 12, 2022 7:32 PM

I hope Monte goes after Turner now and the girls vote Monte out after .

by Anonymousreply 120September 12, 2022 9:27 PM

R120 I hope your ass rots shut

by Anonymousreply 121September 12, 2022 10:13 PM

HOH: Monte

Nominees: Alyssa and (was Brittany), now Taylor

Veto: Brittany

by Anonymousreply 122September 12, 2022 10:55 PM

Damn are they going to take out Taylor you think?

by Anonymousreply 123September 12, 2022 11:30 PM

This hasn't been a bad season after all. I would love to see Turner or Monte win, while the other comes in second and wins AFP.

by Anonymousreply 124September 12, 2022 11:36 PM

A great runner up prize would be Joseph’s Arab sausage.

by Anonymousreply 125September 12, 2022 11:39 PM

And his feets.

by Anonymousreply 126September 13, 2022 12:11 PM

Joseph looks like he has a BIG uncut arab sausage.

by Anonymousreply 127September 13, 2022 12:18 PM

The producers HATE Britney.

by Anonymousreply 128September 13, 2022 2:23 PM

There comes a point in every season where I lose all interest -- usually, right about now, when there's no true rivalry or tension or drama remaining amongst the HGs.

Had they kept Michael, it would have kept up the suspense/tension: will he make it to final two? If so, against whom? What will happen when he's confronted by the jury? Will the jury reward or penalize him for his game decisions? etc. etc.

A Michael, Turner + any of the other three HGs as a final three would have been really interesting.

Now, where's the tension? Where's the suspense? Where's the "I gotta see this!" reason to tune in?

I'm not really rooting for or against anyone who's left, which makes the proceedings a lot less compelling.

by Anonymousreply 129September 13, 2022 2:40 PM

Same, R129. The flaw of the show for me has always been that it gets less interesting toward the end. By finale night, I never care.

by Anonymousreply 130September 13, 2022 2:47 PM

R128 so do I

by Anonymousreply 131September 13, 2022 2:48 PM

Totally agree R129. Happens most years. You start to just rely on the editors to make it interesting because nothing is going on gamewise.

by Anonymousreply 132September 13, 2022 3:23 PM

Michael sucked glad his ass is gone

by Anonymousreply 133September 13, 2022 3:50 PM

The only reason to have kept Michael any longer would've been to see what kind of OTT tantrum he would have thrown if he lost on finale night. That crybaby performative bullshit when he got evicted makes me sorry for his fiancé.

by Anonymousreply 134September 13, 2022 3:52 PM

[quote] Joseph looks like he has a BIG uncut arab sausage.

R127 Muslims are the largest single religious group to circumcise boys. The rate of circumcision in Muslim nations is between 90 and 100 percent.

by Anonymousreply 135September 13, 2022 3:52 PM

Oh my...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 13, 2022 3:55 PM

Michael’s hissy fit when he got kicked out is hilarious! Typical faggy queen.

by Anonymousreply 137September 13, 2022 3:58 PM

Leave it to some DLer to know all about Muslim circumcision rates.

by Anonymousreply 138September 13, 2022 4:04 PM

Leave it to some DLer to be ignorant. ^^

by Anonymousreply 139September 13, 2022 4:27 PM

^^^You stupid POS

by Anonymousreply 140September 13, 2022 4:32 PM

Joseph told Pooch that he’s uncut.

by Anonymousreply 141September 13, 2022 4:43 PM

How did that come up in conversation?

by Anonymousreply 142September 13, 2022 5:35 PM

Monte and Taylor in HOH bed together. They get closer together to cuddle. They kiss. We start to hear some...sounds. Feeds cut.

by Anonymousreply 143September 13, 2022 5:42 PM

Smfh. I would be real happy for them if I though Monte was a decent person but multiple times he has shown to be the opposite. Taylor is going to see a lot of hurtful things when she leaves that house and I just wish her well. Maybe Monte will have the decency to tell her what he really said but then again just like week he was laughing about sell out Taylor 🙄

by Anonymousreply 144September 13, 2022 5:43 PM

Taylor was the only person left in the house worth rooting for. Now she is making out with Monte? Damn, girl, you fucked up.

All of these players suck ass and I don't think any of them deserve to win.

by Anonymousreply 145September 13, 2022 5:45 PM

Taylor and Monte in bed. Oh Mary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 13, 2022 5:47 PM

I wanted Turner to go down on Monte. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 147September 13, 2022 6:06 PM

Did they kill the feeds because he found her dick?

by Anonymousreply 148September 13, 2022 6:27 PM

In the jury house Indy has apparently accused Michael of “racism” over her being Brazilian and all. Production supposedly looked over a lot of footage and called Indy out on her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 149September 13, 2022 8:59 PM

Indy needs to fuck right off

by Anonymousreply 150September 13, 2022 9:03 PM

She really is a tiresome bitch, R150. And one of several horrible casting choices for this season.

by Anonymousreply 151September 13, 2022 9:15 PM

I agree r151

by Anonymousreply 152September 13, 2022 10:19 PM

Yes you know it must have been bad if production combed footage to tell her to shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 153September 13, 2022 11:05 PM

Indy was a horrible contestant.

by Anonymousreply 154September 13, 2022 11:06 PM

Taylor has already moved on from Joseph to Monte? Damn, girl! Get a vibrator.

by Anonymousreply 155September 13, 2022 11:30 PM

Indy was useless. She’s still useless.

by Anonymousreply 156September 13, 2022 11:33 PM

As much as I wasn’t much of a fan of Paul, he handled losing twice(!) better than Michael did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 13, 2022 11:39 PM

Wonder if Taylor decided to move on to Monte so she can make it to the top 2 ? He's an idiot if he doesn't realize that.

by Anonymousreply 158September 14, 2022 1:02 AM

There is just something off about Taylor's face. When she speaks, I am mesmerized by her weird mouth. It is the same feeling I get when I see Taylor Swift. Neither of them is unattractive, but each has a strange face.

As for game play, all these weeks later, it seems that Taylor's only "game" is being "the Black woman." (Jasmine doesn't count.) This seems to have made her untouchable after the very early weeks when she was objectively tone deaf and on the block. She has won some stuff here and there, but overall, just lurks in the background (except when she's horny).

by Anonymousreply 159September 14, 2022 1:40 AM

What’s the deal with Taylor and potato chips? Is she trying to get a commercial with them or something?

by Anonymousreply 160September 14, 2022 7:36 AM

R160 100%

by Anonymousreply 161September 14, 2022 10:40 AM

She has turned me off from buying Lays potato chips. I'm so tired of seeing her eat these.

by Anonymousreply 162September 14, 2022 4:36 PM

She has the kind of jaw that looks like it could unhinge. That would be good in a potato chip commercial.

I thought with all the pink, blue, and white trans collars on the BB set, that one of the houseguests was going to be transgender and that it would be Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 163September 14, 2022 5:56 PM

To be fair, I think production encouraged the Lays nonsense. I think Taylor was just eating them a lot and then they encouraged her to bring them into the diary room and make it a thing.

I thought she was trans too at first. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 164September 14, 2022 7:38 PM

Taylor always talks through her teeth while smiling.

by Anonymousreply 165September 14, 2022 8:56 PM

Same. She has a pronounced overjet (horizontal gap) as well as an overbite (vertical overlap), and her solution is to fill in the horizontal space by pressing her lower jaw forward. That impedes the natural movement of her lips when she speaks, which is probably a good thing because she's constantly adjusting her smile to cover the bottoms of her uneven top teeth.

It's a great illusion when she's smiling in a full-face photo. In motion—when she's seen in profile, relaxes her jaw, or opens her mouth too wide, it's a different story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 15, 2022 12:54 AM

^^ That was in reference to this:

[quote]When she speaks, I am mesmerized by her weird mouth.

by Anonymousreply 167September 15, 2022 12:55 AM

Having Michael on the show made it interesting. Now it is boring. None of these five people deserve to win. They should call them "Four people who rode Michael's coattails and the useless half of a showmance."

by Anonymousreply 168September 15, 2022 1:01 AM

^^Hi Michael’s lover

by Anonymousreply 169September 15, 2022 1:04 AM

I’m so fucking glad that ugly ass thing who constantly threw his arms up over his ugly head and kissed his stupid ring is GONE. he’s an epic fail. Smug ass had the personality of a section of Scott toilet paper.

by Anonymousreply 170September 15, 2022 1:15 AM

The more I see of Turner, the less I’m Team Turner.

by Anonymousreply 171September 15, 2022 3:04 PM

I wanna see Turner’s peen.

by Anonymousreply 172September 15, 2022 5:17 PM

Imagine his pubes look like his two-toned greasy hair. I like him, but the pube mustache gets on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 173September 15, 2022 5:20 PM

"Color," not "collar."

Brittney getting to the final two would be like when Victoria or Veronica (or whatever her name was) got there. Though it would be even worse if Alyssa made it.

by Anonymousreply 174September 15, 2022 7:28 PM

What if they both make it?

by Anonymousreply 175September 15, 2022 7:35 PM

Unless something unexpected happens from production, Alyssa or Taylor will be evicted tonight live on CBS!

by Anonymousreply 176September 15, 2022 7:50 PM

It better be the evil Taylor

by Anonymousreply 177September 15, 2022 8:48 PM

Nope, it will the useless Alyssa.

by Anonymousreply 178September 15, 2022 8:56 PM

Useless and dumb as a rock.

by Anonymousreply 179September 15, 2022 8:59 PM

That would be so bad that it would actually be good, R175

by Anonymousreply 180September 15, 2022 10:13 PM

Those two morons aren't going to win anything. They are both completely useless and clueless simultaneously.

by Anonymousreply 181September 15, 2022 10:18 PM

Go Taylor!

Brittany better win Veto or she’s a dead duck.

by Anonymousreply 182September 16, 2022 3:16 AM

I dont understand the guys wanting to eliminate Brittany game wise. They are bigger threats to each other. Whoever sits with Brittany in final 2 is pretty much guaranteed to win.

by Anonymousreply 183September 16, 2022 3:29 AM

I hate the fact that we're not getting much of the jury house this season.

by Anonymousreply 184September 16, 2022 5:00 AM

Have any nudes of Monte or Joe ever leaked ? These are two beautiful men.

by Anonymousreply 185September 16, 2022 1:06 PM

HOH: Taylor

HOH Tunes: Beyoncé - Renaissance

Nominees: Brittany, Turner

Last Evicted: Alyssa

by Anonymousreply 186September 16, 2022 1:08 PM

Who knew Monte and Taylor would fuck? She seemed not interested in anyone. Hopefully it does not fuck up her game but it looks like two black people will be in the final two unless something happens.

by Anonymousreply 187September 16, 2022 1:14 PM

What does HOH Tunes mean?

by Anonymousreply 188September 16, 2022 1:19 PM

Production has gotten much more protective of the houseguests in terms of nudity. I feel like we never see anything from the feeds anymore.

by Anonymousreply 189September 16, 2022 1:24 PM

I am wondering if Brittnay will feel even more betrayed by Taylor not spending time and comforting her as she cried about Michael being evicted TWO WEEKS AGO. I mean yeah it was kind of shitty to leave her out of everything but she could have just as easily stuck up for herself and said "hey guys I am still here."

by Anonymousreply 190September 16, 2022 1:48 PM

Favorite moment from Thursday show:

Taylor in the Diary Room: “I need to be wooed! I need a man to pursue me!”

Cut to Monte walking in and finding Taylor already in his bed

Lol! Shady, shady producers!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 191September 16, 2022 1:51 PM

I’m not interested in anything the fucking Cookout say in next week’s segment. Their racist alliance was created to prevent anyone who wasn’t Black from being in the Final 6, much less a chance of winning 75k or 750k. Period. End of story. Fuck them. I hope someone in the live studio audience has the balls to call them out on their shit.

by Anonymousreply 192September 16, 2022 2:10 PM

I honestly don't know who the jury will vote for in a Monte-Taylor match.

by Anonymousreply 193September 16, 2022 2:16 PM

If you’re going to reveal who wins the POV before it airs, please post spoiler alert.

by Anonymousreply 194September 16, 2022 3:36 PM

^^^ NO !!!

by Anonymousreply 195September 16, 2022 3:37 PM

As a casual who doesn't watch most of the feeds, and based off friends comments in our chat: -We all love Taylor and Turner -Everyone is indifferent to Monte -We despise arrogant Brittany. Take that for what you will. But the fans want Taylor or Turner to win. They will for sure be the top 2 for America's favorite houseguest.

by Anonymousreply 196September 16, 2022 3:38 PM

At Taylor and Monte’s age, and with their dispositions, I’m beginning to think this showmance might survive the show…

by Anonymousreply 197September 16, 2022 3:39 PM

Just FYI you guys: Fans saying how much they love the showmances Taylor is getting into…Grodner sees that: this is what she wants! Don’t take the bait. Next season there will probably be more showmances than BB18 because people keep talking about them and “stanning” the showmances this season. Yeah, there are showmances almost every year. But if you have a showmance where fans are “stanning”, then typically the next season they really make it a point to cast people just for that, and then you get seasons like BB18 or BB21. Where there are 20 showmances.

by Anonymousreply 198September 16, 2022 3:53 PM

[quote]At Taylor and Monte’s age, and with their dispositions, I’m beginning to think this showmance might survive the show…

I think Taylor's manipulating him to get to the finals with him.

by Anonymousreply 199September 16, 2022 4:18 PM

That might be the most costly one-night stand in Monte's life.

by Anonymousreply 200September 16, 2022 4:26 PM

[quote] I honestly don't know who the jury will vote for in a Monte-Taylor match.

I think every woman on this season has express an interest in seeing a woman win, that should give you a hint.

by Anonymousreply 201September 16, 2022 4:35 PM

Never been a black female winner. Funny every girl in the house wanted Taylor out at one point. The whole leftover alliance was created because of how they treated Taylor, now she might win the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 202September 16, 2022 5:51 PM

^^ Hope so. It sure would piss off Paloma to know she instigated Taylor's win.

by Anonymousreply 203September 16, 2022 5:54 PM

I loathed The Cookout but I’m rooting for Taylor to win and Joseph winning AFP. And I want to see that stupid, smug grin wiped off Terrance’s fuggo face.

by Anonymousreply 204September 16, 2022 8:45 PM

“The Cookout was racist” just like almost every alliance up to season 23, in reverse. Get over it!

by Anonymousreply 205September 16, 2022 9:39 PM

Yawn. Nope, that’s absolutely not true. Shut the fuck up, R205, you’re being tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 206September 16, 2022 9:52 PM

I can only imagine how much it's eating Michael up that Brittany is still in the house while he sits in the jury house.

by Anonymousreply 207September 17, 2022 2:06 AM

I’d already forgotten about homely Michael until R207 brought him up. Is he still kissing his ring???? fucken loser.

by Anonymousreply 208September 17, 2022 10:20 AM

Taylor seems very emotionally immature. She’d be a nightmare girlfriend. Hit and quit it and pray that she gets distracted by some other guy and loses your phone number.

Monte has delicious thighs and a heavenly ass, good golly.

by Anonymousreply 209September 17, 2022 2:20 PM

"Monte has delicious thighs and a heavenly ass, good golly."

I can't get my eyes off his chest and big nipples.

by Anonymousreply 210September 17, 2022 2:50 PM

Monte has a big pecker.

by Anonymousreply 211September 17, 2022 3:10 PM

HUUUUUUUUUUGE

by Anonymousreply 212September 17, 2022 3:19 PM

I wonder if Michael got to see anyone's pecker - Pocch's, Kyle's , Joseph's, Monte's ?

by Anonymousreply 213September 17, 2022 4:47 PM

Michael is too smart to be “the creepy gay” who leers at the straight guys. It was probably tough but he knew to find a spot on the floor to stare at when Monte and Joseph were around.

by Anonymousreply 214September 17, 2022 4:50 PM

Maybe Alyssa and Taylor will both end up pregnant and give us a reason to even remember this season.

Fill this house with 50+ year olds and you'll get some drinking, dancing, nudity, sex, screaming, crying, lying and fun.

by Anonymousreply 215September 17, 2022 5:17 PM

Why 50+?? Everyone does that at any age!

by Anonymousreply 216September 17, 2022 5:20 PM

They should have an international edition where the HGs are from different countries. I’d like a blond Danish dude in it, for starters.

by Anonymousreply 217September 17, 2022 10:00 PM

They should fill the house with washed up gay porn stars.

by Anonymousreply 218September 18, 2022 2:52 AM

I actually wanted Brttany to win HoH. Just to fuck up everyone's plans. I don't care who wins at this point.

I guess Taylor. Or Monte. Because I want him in me QUITE deeply.

by Anonymousreply 219September 18, 2022 9:03 AM

This shit ain't over yet?

by Anonymousreply 220September 18, 2022 11:27 AM

Monte is FINE.

by Anonymousreply 221September 18, 2022 1:30 PM

Monte will definitely choose Brittany to kick out of there. He hates her.

by Anonymousreply 222September 18, 2022 1:30 PM

If he does that, R222, then he dramatically decreases his odds of winning if he makes it to the final two.

Against Brittany (in a F2), Monte wins.

Against Taylor, he loses.

Against Turner, it's a 50/50 shot.

by Anonymousreply 223September 18, 2022 2:35 PM

Agree, R223. Strategically – in order to bolster his chances to win – he should evict Taylor. I doubt that he will, though. Monte would win against Brittany in a Final 2. He would lose against Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 224September 18, 2022 2:41 PM

Monte has the physique of a former fatty. There's a soft layer of saggy fat over his muscles which I find off-putting. I wonder if he can get rid of the pudge.... probably not.

by Anonymousreply 225September 18, 2022 2:53 PM

r2232 I think you guys underestimate how much people dislike Taylor. She could have saved Michael, she didn't. She sent more than one person packing. I think if it came to Monte and Taylor, Monte would win. He is more likeable.

by Anonymousreply 226September 18, 2022 3:14 PM

Why the fuck does he wear glasses when he goes to sleep?

by Anonymousreply 227September 18, 2022 4:49 PM

Well, he can’t get rid of Taylor now without looking like a colossal jerk.

by Anonymousreply 228September 19, 2022 4:35 AM

He and Taylor had an argument over headphones and he left the HOH room.

by Anonymousreply 229September 19, 2022 8:28 AM

Was it on last night? I forgot to watch, and zero comments here makes me wonder if it aired.

by Anonymousreply 230September 19, 2022 8:50 AM

Last night's episode was a snooze. The only remaining suspense is not so much about who will win (really, who cares?), but whether or not Taylor will lose.

by Anonymousreply 231September 19, 2022 12:17 PM

Thanks R231

by Anonymousreply 232September 19, 2022 12:32 PM

I assume Wednesday or Thursday's show this week will be the requisite "clip show," wherein the final three sit around the table, eating a meal and reminiscing (fully scripted, of course) about the season and its HGs.

YAWN.

by Anonymousreply 233September 19, 2022 12:37 PM

The headphone argument happened on the feeds. It sounds so cringey - I didn't even watch the clip.

Monte and Taylor were in bed and he was listening to her headphones and I guess she assumed he was asleep and so she grabbed the headphones off his head because she wanted to listen and then he got pissed and she made some bratty comments about how it was her room and if he didn’t like it he could leave - but apparently was sort of kidding about it. He got angry - packed his stuff up and left the room. Mind you Brittany was there in the room this whole time.

Then he went downstairs and bitched to Turner about how he’s done with Taylor and she’s awful and etc etc etc.

Everyone on Twitter seemed to be saying her behavior was a somewhat bratty but his reaction was over the top and his complaining to Turner instead of just telling her he didn’t like her tone was extremely “childish.”

by Anonymousreply 234September 19, 2022 1:15 PM

R225 Jealous?

by Anonymousreply 235September 19, 2022 1:25 PM

r234 Just a lover's tiff. They will kiss and make-up and become final two. Winner? Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 236September 19, 2022 2:18 PM

Did Turner comfort Monte by stroking his big chocolate stick?

by Anonymousreply 237September 19, 2022 2:34 PM

It’s wild because Taylor immediately apologized. Lol no one is mentioning that part.

But Monte is blaming is victim blaming because is upset that Taylor does behave how he thinks a woman should. He dislikes her personality and thinks that’s why she’s being bullied. He’s feels embarrassed and disrespected by her comments and style of humor.

by Anonymousreply 238September 19, 2022 2:34 PM

Monte is embarrassing. Hot but embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 239September 19, 2022 3:08 PM

I can't wait to hear what The Cookout has to say about this!

by Anonymousreply 240September 19, 2022 3:31 PM

Tiffany tweeted that she’s disgusted by Monte.

by Anonymousreply 241September 19, 2022 4:34 PM

[quote] I assume Wednesday or Thursday's show this week will be the requisite "clip show,"

There is NO show on Wednesday that entire evening is the 2 hour premier of Survivor and one hour premier of The Amazing Race. The next BB is Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 242September 19, 2022 4:38 PM

So, is there only two more shows? Thursday and Sunday? Are they two hour shows?

by Anonymousreply 243September 19, 2022 5:04 PM

[quote] There is NO show on Wednesday that entire evening is the 2 hour premier of Survivor and one hour premier of The Amazing Race.

Oh, good God. So, the race is on among you queens to see who can start the first threads. GO!

by Anonymousreply 244September 19, 2022 5:05 PM

LOLLLLLL r244.

by Anonymousreply 245September 19, 2022 5:06 PM

R243 There's an episode on Thursday and then one on Friday which may be a clipshow. Sunday is a two hour finale.

by Anonymousreply 246September 19, 2022 5:28 PM

R234, thank you for using the word “cringy” instead of “cringe.” It’s nice to see someone who doesn’t write like a 12-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 247September 19, 2022 11:46 PM

Michael got slapped across the face in jury house. Not sure if it was Indy or Terrence who slapped him. Both have called him racist. The slapper has been evicted from the jury house.

by Anonymousreply 248September 21, 2022 5:18 AM

I bet it was Indy. You can take the girl out of the favela…

by Anonymousreply 249September 21, 2022 5:20 AM

Apparently Indy got into a heated argument with Michael and accused him of being racist against Brazilians. Then Terrence had an explosive argument with Michael calling him a race baiter who was no different than Kyle.

He accused Michael of using the POC houseguests as pawns and playing on their emotions and asked why he sat on the Kyle information for a month. Michael first heard it during his first HOH when Daniel and Kyle were on the block. If what Kyle said offended him so much and he thought Kyle shouldn’t stay in the house because of it, then he should have gathered the votes to evict Kyle then instead of Daniel. Since he said it was bigger than game, then it wouldn’t have mattered if Daniel stayed, since the issue was so much bigger than game.

by Anonymousreply 250September 21, 2022 5:26 AM

I wonder if CBS will air the face slapping.

And will the face slapper be present on finale night?

Also: this incident is the most DL thing to happen on the show all season.

by Anonymousreply 251September 21, 2022 11:57 AM

We’ve been waiting so long for a vicious face-slapping!

by Anonymousreply 252September 21, 2022 12:52 PM

I can see it now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253September 21, 2022 1:07 PM

We need more jury segments at the very least because we are at the point where the jury house is more interesting than the regular house.

by Anonymousreply 254September 21, 2022 1:20 PM

I wanna see Michael get the shit beat out of him.

by Anonymousreply 255September 21, 2022 1:29 PM

This is how I see it (after watching the feeds at least 12 hours a day). Monte has made promises both ways. Monte has said to Taylor he wants 2 African American strong players in the F2 (I wonder if it was a slight dig at Big D?) . Monte has also told Turner he is taking him. i think it is a wait and see where Monte is if he wins the F3?

I do think Monte has the best chance. After watching the F4 veto , none of the F3 (assuming Brit leaves) were great at days or math or just that fast. In past years we have had people do those kind of comps so fast and we have kind of a front runner in the days/mental stuff (I do feel bad for Brit hat Michael lied to her and gave her the wrong date to study or I think she would have won).

I think Monte is the most likely to win a combo of mental and physical out of the 3 (not by a huge margin but I think he is likely (65%) the person who will choose the F2 and I can honestly say I dont know after listening to hours of Monte. I lean towards him choosing Taylor slightly because he will see cutting Turner as a big move and he thinks he can beat her. If he takes Taylor he loses. If he takes Turner, he might probably wins.

by Anonymousreply 256September 21, 2022 1:51 PM

Michael had told Brit a few times never correct anyone that gets a day wrong. One time she almost corrected Turner, but Michael was like never help anyone with days. Brit said when she got the day wrong in the veto comp, her and Michael had gone over the days and she said the wrong date and he never corrected her. She went on for weeks practicing the wrong day. She thought of her and Michael as a team and never thought the rule, dont correct someone apppied to her. She was kind of upset at first Michael let her think she had the right day but is now saying Michael held her to the same rule he held everyone to and just says it was the game he played

by Anonymousreply 257September 21, 2022 2:56 PM

We haven't seen even a glimpse of the jury house since Kyle showed up there. Annoying.

by Anonymousreply 258September 21, 2022 3:34 PM

Michael, Indy and Terrence should all be evicted from the jury house. They were all horrible.

by Anonymousreply 259September 21, 2022 3:58 PM

Terance and Indy are dumb as a box of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 260September 21, 2022 4:17 PM

Who's leaking info from the jury house if there are no feeds?

by Anonymousreply 261September 21, 2022 4:29 PM

I think the whole Michael slap story was made up for this thread.

by Anonymousreply 262September 21, 2022 6:11 PM

No the alleged slap is from twitter. I'm unclear who leaked it or whether it's true.

But it is very strange they didn't show jury last Thursday....

by Anonymousreply 263September 21, 2022 6:14 PM

Where there’s smoke there’s slappin’.

by Anonymousreply 264September 21, 2022 6:48 PM

The rumors of a jury-house eviction aren't limited to the DL...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 21, 2022 7:35 PM

Monte says “I gotta uncage the snake” and takes his dick out.

Taylor says “I like the size!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 21, 2022 7:36 PM

Oh my!

by Anonymousreply 267September 21, 2022 7:37 PM

Monte and Taylor have sex on the shower stool. Look at them tossing their underwear over the door.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 21, 2022 7:39 PM

Monte and Taylor are softcore Skinemax porn stars. She said her mom watches the feed all the time. I wonder what the Miss America committee thinks and if she broke any ethics codes of representing the organization and her state.

by Anonymousreply 269September 21, 2022 7:51 PM

I bet Taylor’s mom flicks her bean watching her daughter and Monte fuck

by Anonymousreply 270September 21, 2022 8:00 PM

🤦, R262. Google Big Brother Michael face slapped, and you'll see where the rumors originated.

by Anonymousreply 271September 21, 2022 9:58 PM

Did faggy Michael queen out and get all huffy, again? He’s such a setback to gays.

by Anonymousreply 272September 21, 2022 10:26 PM

Even though Michael is vile - if gross old creep Terrance did actually slap him in the face - that’s fucked up.

Funny. But fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 273September 21, 2022 10:37 PM

This man really said he was going leave her room to go make some eggs, heard Taylor say she could go for some eggs, asked her if she wanted some, she said she could make hers and took her time going about her business upstairs, and he just sat at the table, playing cards, until she came down to make it for him.

by Anonymousreply 274September 21, 2022 10:53 PM

If Indy really was evicted from the jury then America will get a vote, right?

by Anonymousreply 275September 22, 2022 12:11 AM

^^^ Only Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 276September 22, 2022 12:23 AM

No Jesus will vote

by Anonymousreply 277September 22, 2022 12:28 AM

Prissy Michael won’t win favorite houseguest.

by Anonymousreply 278September 22, 2022 2:14 AM

Can't blame Taylor at all. Monte is hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 279September 22, 2022 8:17 AM

I mean...Monte is top 5 hottest men on BB.

by Anonymousreply 280September 22, 2022 11:11 AM

Winston was the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 281September 22, 2022 12:38 PM

Are Winston and Brett still "friends"?

by Anonymousreply 282September 22, 2022 1:31 PM

r262 yeah but when Winston whips it out, do people say "damn that's big?"

by Anonymousreply 283September 22, 2022 5:44 PM

I gagged , and not in a good wa,y when I saw Monte and Taylor kissing, she is so fucking disgusting

by Anonymousreply 284September 22, 2022 6:11 PM

They don't have any chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 285September 22, 2022 6:16 PM

Sometimes Taylor looks beautiful but I bet in the morning when she gets out of bed she looks more like Chris Rock’s Wanda character from Inside Living Color. She can look quite funky.

by Anonymousreply 286September 22, 2022 8:14 PM

It’s all makeup. She looks like a dude without it.

by Anonymousreply 287September 22, 2022 10:59 PM

Please show Michael’s slapping tonight.

by Anonymousreply 288September 22, 2022 10:59 PM

If there isn’t jury house footage tonight then they definitely evicted Terrance or Indy or maybe both.

by Anonymousreply 289September 22, 2022 11:26 PM

Oh come on. Taylor is smoking hot. Fantastic body. Hate her all you want, but she's clearly Monte's match physically. Maybe not his match. But close enough.

by Anonymousreply 290September 23, 2022 12:38 AM

Taylor’s body is incredible.

God I hope we see THE SLAP tonight.

by Anonymousreply 291September 23, 2022 12:53 AM

Julie said they’re going to show Michael’s arrival in the jury house after the break. There was a pic of him behind her with Michael with his arms straight up over his head. So ugly

by Anonymousreply 292September 23, 2022 1:16 AM

That jury house segment was a huge nothing.

by Anonymousreply 293September 23, 2022 1:21 AM

So I guess whoever got tossed out for “the slap” was given the chance to cool down elsewhere before returning?

Uggh, that fat fuck Derek is on next along with that bitch Hannah. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 294September 23, 2022 1:46 AM

Producers should stunt cast Fat Derek in A STRANGE LOOP on Broadway!

by Anonymousreply 295September 23, 2022 1:55 AM

This whole episode was horrible and boring.

by Anonymousreply 296September 23, 2022 1:58 AM

It looked like the stool Fat Derek was sitting on was about ten inches up his poop shoot. Kaylan looked fine though. I bet he has a huge one.

by Anonymousreply 297September 23, 2022 2:19 AM

“poop shoot“

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 298September 23, 2022 2:42 AM

CHUTE dammit CHUTE

by Anonymousreply 299September 23, 2022 2:46 AM

I'm now realizing "Eats chutes and leaves" could work really well on DL.

by Anonymousreply 300September 23, 2022 3:01 AM

[quote]Kaylan looked fine though. I bet he has a huge one.

He doesn’t. Don’t you remember his dick pics last year?

by Anonymousreply 301September 23, 2022 3:20 AM

Was rooting for Turner...But what is the deal with the GF?....She looks like a teenager but surely she realizes he needs dick..She has no dick. .Do they 3 way with guys?...What is the story?...What is the upside for her to be with a BI man?

by Anonymousreply 302September 23, 2022 3:25 AM

There's no way the producers didn't tell Alyssa about Monte and Taylor just so we would get the reaction from Joseph.

by Anonymousreply 303September 23, 2022 5:11 AM

Joseph looked like he lost his boyfriend when he found out about Monte and Taylor sleeping together. I also got the vibe that Turner is into Monte too. When he was "coming out" to Monte it sounded more like a come on to Monte that he was also into dudes.

by Anonymousreply 304September 23, 2022 5:33 AM

I thought Joseph was a closeted gay? He never seemed that interested in Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 305September 23, 2022 11:30 AM

Why does Turner have a gf? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 306September 23, 2022 11:41 AM

Why does Turner have such awful hair? And awful facial hair?

by Anonymousreply 307September 23, 2022 11:55 AM

R304, r305 it’s all made up in your own mind.

by Anonymousreply 308September 23, 2022 12:10 PM

The members of The Cookout are so dorky and unlikeable. Was that one gal wearing lingerie??

by Anonymousreply 309September 23, 2022 12:38 PM

See-through longeray showing off her tatas. The blonde hair and lipstick, she certainly turned her look from schoolgirl to whore.

by Anonymousreply 310September 23, 2022 12:41 PM

So, Brittany got the boot. I wonder who final two will be?

by Anonymousreply 311September 23, 2022 1:06 PM

Turner won the first comp last night.

by Anonymousreply 312September 23, 2022 1:38 PM

The 'Cookout' reunion was a total waste of time. Why were they all dressed in purple and blue ? Why didn't Julie Chen Moonves bring out her friend Sharon Osbourne so that she could have a discussion about race with the Cookout ?

After she covers all the back-stabbing, fighting and vindictiveness that goes on in the house each week, why does Julie Chen Moonves end each live episode with "Love One Another" ? Wouldn't "Hate One Another" be more appropriate ?

by Anonymousreply 313September 23, 2022 1:41 PM

" See-through longeray showing off her tatas. The blonde hair and lipstick, she certainly turned her look from schoolgirl to whore."

She's the one who is the Meghan Markle wannabe .

by Anonymousreply 314September 23, 2022 1:43 PM

They showed the jury house last night, but that doesn't mean something didn't go down after those segments were taped.

by Anonymousreply 315September 23, 2022 2:03 PM

Turner won the first HOH competition

by Anonymousreply 316September 23, 2022 2:22 PM

Would Monte take Taylor or Turner?

by Anonymousreply 317September 23, 2022 2:54 PM

Indy hit Michael with her high heel, Single White Female style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318September 23, 2022 3:38 PM

I think any of the two should take Turner as he is beatable. I think Monte beats both Turner and Taylor and Taylor beats Turner possibly.

by Anonymousreply 319September 23, 2022 4:53 PM

Team Turner.

by Anonymousreply 320September 23, 2022 5:58 PM

If you want to know who won round two of the final HOH comp...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321September 23, 2022 9:36 PM

Turner sucks cock.

by Anonymousreply 322September 23, 2022 10:09 PM

Part One HOH: Turner

Part Two HOH: Monte

by Anonymousreply 323September 23, 2022 11:51 PM

Montes next conversation with Taylor will be the final tell. I’m expecting/hoping for a longer game talk where he further reiterates that he’s taking her, that’s how he’s handled it with her and Turner the last few weeks, super brief get to the point and get out with Turner, and actual long talks with Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 324September 23, 2022 11:53 PM

Turner will take Monte, Monte will take Turner...the know Taylor has some fans in the jury. I am pretty sure Monte will win if he goes against Turner.

by Anonymousreply 325September 24, 2022 12:00 AM

The biggest goof is Jasmine

by Anonymousreply 326September 24, 2022 12:32 AM

Monte winning would be such snoresville.

Why are we only allowed 10 votes total? Mine went to Joseph and his beautiful feets.

by Anonymousreply 327September 24, 2022 12:38 AM

I gave ZERO votes to “I have something to say” Michael.

by Anonymousreply 328September 24, 2022 1:24 AM

R328

by Anonymousreply 329September 24, 2022 10:23 AM

R305 You think ALL hot men are closeted gays. Spare us. PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 330September 24, 2022 10:26 AM

I split my votes between Joseph and Pooch. I'd love it if Pooch won.

by Anonymousreply 331September 24, 2022 10:27 AM

You could make another email. I have 2 emails and gave all 20 votes to Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 332September 24, 2022 1:41 PM

I made up email addresses, they didn't care, and gave all the votes to Taylor. I'm up to 80-90, now. How that poor girl has suffered is beyond me. I wish I could give her a lovely crown, as well.

by Anonymousreply 333September 24, 2022 2:25 PM

I can't wait to see Jasmine on Sunday night . I wonder if she will take along her limp and faux accent ?

I hope she says to Julie: "You look prettier than a combo plate of Moo Goo Gai Pan and a side of Crab Rangoon with an extra-large Mountain Dew at the Panda Express ! "

Julie Chen Moonves will absolutely love that compliment on national television.

by Anonymousreply 334September 24, 2022 3:03 PM

r330 correct until I am proven wrong.

by Anonymousreply 335September 24, 2022 3:07 PM

I have 10 email addresses. All votes go to my beloved Turner.

by Anonymousreply 336September 24, 2022 3:10 PM

Taylor got dick. That's all that she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 337September 24, 2022 3:20 PM

[quote] Julie Chen Moonves will absolutely love that compliment on national television.

Julie Chen Moonves will absolutely take any compliment given her on national television by anyone.

by Anonymousreply 338September 24, 2022 3:48 PM

[quote] Taylor got dick. That's all that she deserves.

Oh Monte, Mr Big Winner! I'm pregnant!

by Anonymousreply 339September 24, 2022 3:50 PM

[quote] Oh Monte, Mr Big Winner! I'm pregnant!

Expect the unexpected!

by Anonymousreply 340September 24, 2022 7:11 PM

Taylor will name the baby Lays.

by Anonymousreply 341September 25, 2022 2:54 PM

Got my Lays and now I’m ready for the finale! Taylor’s taking this, there’s no doubt in my mind and spirit 🙌

by Anonymousreply 342September 25, 2022 11:59 PM

Monte is enjoying riding that wiener a bit TOO much.

by Anonymousreply 343September 26, 2022 12:07 AM

Happy for Monte. He played an amazing game

by Anonymousreply 344September 26, 2022 1:08 AM

So glad Monte didn't screw up Taylor. So much respect for him.

by Anonymousreply 345September 26, 2022 1:09 AM

Monte did the best in the game in every area

by Anonymousreply 346September 26, 2022 1:10 AM

Monte played a phenomenal game all season.

by Anonymousreply 347September 26, 2022 1:12 AM

Turner should have won. But his "I like DICK but I have a girlfriend" shtick is old. I predict Gay Parks in his future.

by Anonymousreply 348September 26, 2022 1:17 AM

Turner wasn’t winning. Even he admits his jury management was poor.

Taylor and Monte both played better games

by Anonymousreply 349September 26, 2022 1:20 AM

Taylor looks beautiful

by Anonymousreply 350September 26, 2022 1:28 AM

TAYLOR CAME FOR KYLE WITH THAT SPEECH

by Anonymousreply 351September 26, 2022 1:30 AM

Monte is thinking that night in the Head of Household bed just cost him 750,000 dollars.

by Anonymousreply 352September 26, 2022 1:34 AM

Taylor's speech won her the game!

by Anonymousreply 353September 26, 2022 1:35 AM

R352 = Yep...I said DAYS AGO that fucking Taylor was going to screw up BOTH his game and Turners....And here we are..The "Power of the Pussy" claims another victim--and his name is Monte...

by Anonymousreply 354September 26, 2022 1:37 AM

Taylor is da winner

by Anonymousreply 355September 26, 2022 1:38 AM

Poochie looks like the Pretty Boy fuck who is okay but not that great....

by Anonymousreply 356September 26, 2022 1:39 AM

He’s not that pretty. He just has nice eyes

by Anonymousreply 357September 26, 2022 1:49 AM

I felt so bad for Joseph when Ameerah brought up Monte and Taylor’s showmance

by Anonymousreply 358September 26, 2022 1:49 AM

Pooch has a major speech impediment

by Anonymousreply 359September 26, 2022 1:49 AM

Taylor deserved it. I like how she and the butch lez made amends there on stage. Taylor forgave her mean ass from the looks of it. She’s great.

by Anonymousreply 360September 26, 2022 1:55 AM

Well played, Taylor. You fucked Monte and distorted his game play. AND 750,000 dollars?....LoL

by Anonymousreply 361September 26, 2022 1:56 AM

WOW Taylor WON

by Anonymousreply 362September 26, 2022 2:02 AM

^^ AND America’s Vote an xtra 50k and a cruise

by Anonymousreply 363September 26, 2022 2:03 AM

Plus another $50k

In the past whoever makes final 2 weren’t eligible for AFP winning. In the past, if someone who made final 2 was the winner it went to whoever was next. I guess they changed that.

by Anonymousreply 364September 26, 2022 2:04 AM

Taylor really did use her pussy to her advantage.

by Anonymousreply 365September 26, 2022 2:04 AM

Taylor was the star of the season. Beautiful and kind and never lost her cool despite those lunatics going after her at the beginning. Good for her. Liked Joseph as well.

Was nice of Monte to take her to the end… he had to know he had a better shot against alleged bisexual Turner.

Lol re: Kyle being one of the top 3 for AFP.

Michael’s cunty exit in which he ran out the door and Brittany’s devastated betrayed hag face was my favorite moment of the season.

by Anonymousreply 366September 26, 2022 2:18 AM

Taylors pussy cost Monte 750,000 dollars. Even Joseph wasn't forgiving him for that, and it was clear Joey (and Turner) both had crushes on Monte and he got neither of their votes.

by Anonymousreply 367September 26, 2022 2:20 AM

R367 obviously hates pussy

by Anonymousreply 368September 26, 2022 2:22 AM

I look forward to googling Kyle in 10 years to find him fat with 4 kids.

by Anonymousreply 369September 26, 2022 2:22 AM

^^^what a sad and bitter troll you be

by Anonymousreply 370September 26, 2022 2:25 AM

Kyle is trash. I loved how Taylor lowkey came for him in her speech

by Anonymousreply 371September 26, 2022 2:29 AM

If only Turner had won that last contest Monte would have 750k in his pocket. What a moron.

Tomorrow Taylor dumps his stupid ass for Daniel or Joseph.

by Anonymousreply 372September 26, 2022 2:31 AM

Taylor would never go with fug Daniel. She will dump Monte for Joseph though, because he’s a lawyer. Her face lit up when that was revealed

by Anonymousreply 373September 26, 2022 2:33 AM

Everyone is concerned with optics and their careers as influencers. Everyone has to eat a little shit to not get cancelled. But Monte really blew it.

by Anonymousreply 374September 26, 2022 2:34 AM

Monte kept his word to her but he’s an idiot. He had to have known he had a better chance against Turner. Even Turner knew it.

by Anonymousreply 375September 26, 2022 2:36 AM

Monte should have really taken the fact that Taylor is a PAGEANT QUEEN into account.

by Anonymousreply 376September 26, 2022 2:47 AM

AFP top 5

Taylor

Michael

Kyle (lmao)

Joseph

Turner

by Anonymousreply 377September 26, 2022 2:51 AM

Monte should have thrown the last HOH contest. Turner would have taken him and he wouldn’t have to deal with Taylor. So he deserved to lose.

by Anonymousreply 378September 26, 2022 2:54 AM

[quote] Monte is thinking that night in the Head of Household bed just cost him 750,000 dollars.

Yup, Taylor ain't no cheap piece of meat!

by Anonymousreply 379September 26, 2022 12:06 PM

I think Taylor won because people wanted her to win, not because she deserved it.

Though in the end, what’s the difference?

by Anonymousreply 380September 26, 2022 3:33 PM

Wasn't really fair for Taylor to win both the game and AFH.

by Anonymousreply 381September 26, 2022 3:36 PM

R380 isn’t that all the time? And she did deserve it. She played a very strong game.

by Anonymousreply 382September 26, 2022 3:39 PM

"It's about poor struggling, black women who have been knocked down time and time again. The poor black women who have had to plot and plan how to get ahead without being verbally abused or needing to fuck some slob to survive. It's about all the black women who want to wear jeweled pants suits and look like a beauty queen without wearing their rightful crown. It's like winning Miss Congeniality and getting a pay check for being gorgeous, but not quite winning! It's all about ME!!!!.... Sorry Monte, I didn't mean to call you a slob."

by Anonymousreply 383September 26, 2022 3:44 PM

I wish Brittany was told on camera that America voted to save her from the Backstage Pass face-off comp which didn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 384September 26, 2022 5:13 PM

Monte would have won had he taken Turner.

by Anonymousreply 385September 27, 2022 12:31 AM

SMH. Monte turned out to be a tool. A sucker.

by Anonymousreply 386September 27, 2022 1:09 AM

Monte is a good egg.

by Anonymousreply 387September 27, 2022 1:10 AM

Monte was not prepared for the likely questions heading his way. Giving the same answer to two questions didn't help.

Taylor has been thinking about her own game, (the why, when and how), for weeks. That last speech was over-the-top amazing. I knew she won BB the moment she finished.

by Anonymousreply 388September 27, 2022 2:50 AM

I feel like I need to comfort Monte.

by Anonymousreply 389September 27, 2022 4:41 AM

Turner. How does that work? You like dick but you are fucking a pussy?.....GET LOST.....Plus he said he only bathes every other day.....no thank you.

by Anonymousreply 390September 27, 2022 4:44 AM

All of the jury voted for Taylor except for Turner because he came in at the last moment. I think the jury decided that if Taylor made it to the end they would vote for her. There is no way 8 jurors decided to vote for her based on her final speech. They decided this in the jury house.

by Anonymousreply 391September 27, 2022 11:45 AM

I was surprised at how happy I was that Taylor won. I thought Monte deserved it, but was very happy with the outcome.

PS. I'm still in love with Joseph.

by Anonymousreply 392September 27, 2022 3:02 PM

All I can add (beyond that Taylor was my pick to win) is that Kyle's shirt with the black cats on a pink background is likely the top half of a woman's pajama set. I have the exact same set.

by Anonymousreply 393September 27, 2022 3:12 PM

Isn’t Taylor’s argument basically “I should win because I’m a Black woman?”

by Anonymousreply 394September 27, 2022 3:17 PM

No, her argument is that everyone consistently tried to get her the fuck out of the house through lies and no reason and she stands there at the end not having retaliated. That's a game.

by Anonymousreply 395September 27, 2022 3:19 PM

R393 Probably borrowed it from his mom

by Anonymousreply 396September 27, 2022 4:17 PM

She was rescued by the Leftover alliance, then coasted and slept her way to the finals.

Team Monte.

by Anonymousreply 397September 27, 2022 4:20 PM

r393 I believe it was Michael, and not Kyle, who wore the cat shirt. He always talked about the cats he has at his home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398September 27, 2022 4:47 PM

It was Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399September 27, 2022 4:57 PM

whoops, my bad x2. I never got most of their names memorized AND it's not part of a pajama set. I can see in r399 's photo that it's a knit texture. sorry!

by Anonymousreply 400September 27, 2022 5:38 PM

Michael's shameless love of felines was his most endearing quality.

by Anonymousreply 401September 27, 2022 6:55 PM

Double date

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402September 27, 2022 7:07 PM

Brittney sure has a "type"

by Anonymousreply 403September 27, 2022 8:00 PM

Brittany is with her hubby and her gay.

by Anonymousreply 404September 27, 2022 8:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!