Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CBS Big Brother 24 -- Part 3

Jasmine is still limping, Turner is still hilarious, and now the house is split in two.

But first...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2022 10:46 PM

I want Turner inside me. Quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2022 11:47 AM

^^ His reaction to/commentary about Jasmine's birthday party were GOLD.

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2022 11:52 AM

Imagine the hate Michael would receive if he was the one saying catty, bitchy things about Jasmine behind her back instead of Turner, the straight guy

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2022 1:20 PM

Like many during the first couple of episodes I couldn't figure out what Turner was even doing there, he was as bland as white bread and totally uninteresting and then once he became HOH is was like someone lit a fire under him, he became witty and charming and just the right amount of catty. He has become my favorite and I just can't get enough of him even though I still think he has zero sex appeal and I hate his hair.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2022 2:27 PM

Turner is not straight. He’s said that he’s bi.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2022 3:18 PM

Ditto, R4. Here’s hoping he’s not evicted anytime soon, because he makes for good TV.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2022 8:28 PM

I rarely have time to watch now, but every time I do, I turn it on to Jasmine being disgusting. The other night she was peeling the cheese off pizza and using it like a Mr. Clean sponge to scrub tomato sauce off the crust.

Now she's picking meat from a chicken thigh and using it as a vehicle to get the grease in the bottom of the bowl into her mouth. Moments before, her greasy, food-coated hands were picking chewed cartilage out of her mouth so that she could inspect it from every angle before shoving it back in to chew some more.

And here I was thinking I had seen the worst when she was fellating pickles dipped in sugar.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2022 10:56 PM

Turner is #1 in the Big Brother Daily house rankings and Daniel and Nicolle are the least favorite every day since July 26

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2022 12:18 AM

^^ At first I figured it was because they'd been evicted, but I see Ameerah -- who was booted before either of them -- STILL ranks consistently in the middle. Hilarious!

And Turner went from dead last (in the beginning) to first.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2022 12:02 PM

I hope Turner survives the block this week. I fear he will not.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2022 2:19 PM

Jasmine needs to stop milking that ankle injury.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2022 2:39 PM

[quote] Jasmine needs to stop milking that ankle injury.

Jasmine is already milking her dead father and her birthday month. Too bad she doesn't have a daughter who has a birthday.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2022 3:30 PM

Turner is cute but reportedly stinky (other HGs noted that he doesn't shower regularly).

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2022 3:39 PM

Turner looks as though he stinks.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2022 4:12 PM

Turner's worst nightmare: what if he and Jasmine BOTH get evicted this week, and then have to spend a week together, alone, in the jury house?

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2022 4:29 PM

SPOILER ALERT:

Turner's been taken off the block! PHEW. (Replaced with Kyle.)

Jasmine/Monte still on the block on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2022 4:13 PM

Thank god. Turner makes me leak - from my peen.

by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2022 5:57 PM

by Anonymousreply 18August 24, 2022 7:02 PM

Seems there's another Part 3 thread -- it started after this one, but has more replies. So, I concede.

Please continue discussing BB over there...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2022 10:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!