Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Croft

New thread.

Continue discussing the Anglo-Greek actor here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 23, 2022 2:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2022 11:20 PM

What's occurin'?

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2022 11:20 PM

Hairy thighs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2022 11:27 PM

@theworkingactor @maddie_holliday @joshrichmond._ @shonabellalacey are all also involved with bashs project in some shape Or form. They’ve all been keeping quiet on their location or any info but I know the crew was in York yesterday

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2022 11:30 PM

Interesting. How'd you figure that out?

Those people are mostly bit actors/producers and the last person is a production runner.

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2022 12:09 AM

[quote] @theworkingactor @maddie_holliday @joshrichmond._ @shonabellalacey

It's @johnrichmond_ not @joshrichmond_

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2022 3:16 AM

York, eh? Isn't that where Kit was possibly also filming recently?

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2022 2:44 PM

Sebastian supporting Will and Joe. I wonder if he'll be able to make it in person tonight if he's filming? Probably not

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2022 3:30 PM

Why would he? ...a token gesture is all he's capable of.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2022 3:33 PM

What? You are making things up. They are practically attached at the hip during their free time and Bash is extremely supportive of the other castmates. I have no doubt he will go to the play if not tonight then as soon as he is able to.

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Bash likes and supports everything Joe before Joe does. Weird comment.

If Bash isn't there tonight you can be sure he's just unable to go.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2022 4:41 PM

R9

"Wake up Joe", what does that even mean? Bash and his family were there for him when no one knew who he was, when he needed someone the most. He's a big boy now he doesn't need Bash's support or to hold his hand. He's no longer the shy little boy from bumfuck. He's a star, an overnight sensation; he can take care of himself. If Bash was there i'm sure you'd be complaining that he's using him and was there trying to steal the limelight from the real star.

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2022 11:28 PM

Joe was already the star of a show where Bash is a supporting player... lbr.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2022 1:53 AM

Bash is doing his own project too. He's still really supportive of the cast, Joe espeically. I've seen some weird shit in the threads with the two of them but suggesting Bash only does token gestures of support is probably strangest take I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2022 2:24 AM

R13 He played the leading role he was not yet at that time a star.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2022 2:25 AM

R13 Sebastian had the most followers in the cast during filming up until the show’s release in the spring. He’s been in many projects and people knew of his work while HS is Joe’s first job. Sebastian even had a thread on DL before they started filming HS.

These threads are getting tedious, you fan girls sound just like the people who’s tweets you keep posting here.

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2022 3:51 AM

Misleading, r16.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2022 4:00 AM

The threads used to be gay men posting in them but now it’s just straight women who suck the fun out of everything. The same thing happened with the Connor and Miles threads that subsequently got deleted because of your nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2022 4:16 AM

Now they got deleted because there were too many of them floating around at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2022 4:18 AM

[quote] Calling someone a rich white nepo baby fame whore who looks like a rat isn't holding someone accountable for a questionable IG post liking.

Bash spoke out when Joe was called ugly, i didn't hear him do the same (as a friend even) now that they're saying all these shit about Bash or even when he was trashed following the pictures with Olivia. He was loud enough when he was defending his friends/family privacy. I'm sure they're both aware of what's going on.

I can't imagine being so young and having to deal with so much shit. It's not good for anyone's mental health let alone a 20 yo.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2022 6:30 AM

So, did you miss out the part where Joe mentioned that he has had to delete all social media platforms cause of the constant hate he has been receiving right from the start, that is from way before the show even aired? And now people want him to speak up for Bash? Like I get the sentiment behind it and it would be great if he spoke up for Bash, but Joe is not in a much better position than Bash in the hate comments department.

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2022 6:46 AM

The best thing to do is what they are doing which is just stay off social media. It was nice of Bash to defend Joe, but Joe really doesn't need to bring attention to a minor group of morons who are hating on Bash. Most people would wondering wtf Joe was even talking about. Joe's issue was a lot more wide spread and still continues to this day and as R21 says actually hurts Joe's feelings to the extent that he constantly deletes social media apps.

Bash has said he doesn't care what people think of him. I don't know how true that is, but he seems like a really confident and happy person so I tend to believe him. I am guessing he's not too bothered a 15 year old hating him on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2022 6:53 AM

R20 tbf defending Joe before the show is very different from Joe getting involved now. To be clear I think people hating bash over the Johnny Depp thing is absurd; and I think a very small number actually just loathed him before and wanted an excuse, and a majority are hyper woke fans who don’t want to lose social Justice credit. But being called ugly without provocation is different from a “callout” for “supporting an abuser”.

Bash saying “don’t call Joe ugly” is a lot less controversial and likely to get both of them mired in shit than Joe saying “leave bash alone, it’s his choice to support JD / bash doesn’t owe you a statement.” Honestly either of them mentioning that trial or Johnny / Amber at all would be idiotic at this point and riding it out is easily the smarter option. I’m sure behind closed doors Joe bitches about the fans going after bash as he has no issue giving out about things that annoy him, but addressing it publicly would give both their PR ulcers.

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2022 7:20 AM

Joe has popped off on people about Bash before, like the fake accounts but there's nothing they can do about this stupid story.

Probably had nothing to do with it, but I did find it funny how the people hating on Bash were editing him out of pictures with Joe and then he posted more pictures with Joe than he has in months and then Joe actually reposted the the post on his IG story, which he hasn't done in a bit. I enjoy the passive aggressiveness if that's what it was.

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2022 7:31 AM

I think he's stunning, in certain angles he has the face of a silent film actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2022 11:22 AM

I remember him from the Horrible Histories movie. He looks so much like a boy I loved in high school-- who was straight and broke my heart in the end!!

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2022 11:38 AM

The Joe thread is locked, can someone make a new one?

by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2022 1:20 PM

R25 I like those trousers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2022 1:34 PM

[Quote] in certain angles he has the face of a silent film actor.

He reminds me of Theda Bara too.

by Anonymousreply 29August 13, 2022 2:20 PM

No, it's not r27.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 13, 2022 2:20 PM

Would someone mind linking to the Joe thread above in the paywalled Joe thread? Just so people can move over.

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2022 2:22 PM

Happy International Lefthanders Day, Bash!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2022 8:08 PM

Someone on Twitter said that Bash and Kit were spotted together in York yesterday, both filming something separately. I’ve always loved the friendship between Kit and Bash

by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2022 9:03 PM

Joes mum in bashs shirt. Very sweet of her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 13, 2022 9:12 PM

R34 that’s cute. It’s funny and pretty sweet that while the boys keep it semi discreet (not a secret or anything but more low key) their mums are their biggest fans between Bashs mums Twitter and this from Joe’s mum, and each hugging and hanging out with each other’s parents at pride. Must all be pleased with the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2022 9:15 PM

R33 First sighting for Bash in weeks. Glad they got to hang out. Kinda makes me laugh to see Kit with Bash and Will with Joe. They switched bestie partners.

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2022 9:23 PM

R33 Would you mind linking to that tweet? How did the person know they were filming separate things?

by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2022 9:25 PM

Here’s the link. It’s through a fan’s CC so take it with a grain of salt, but since we already know Bash is filming in york I don’t see why someone would lie about this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 13, 2022 9:28 PM

R37 Assumption I guess from the CC, but this is the original tweet the CC anon probably stole it from and pretended it was them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2022 9:31 PM

Both Sebastian and Kit seem to be following the same people on Instagram recently. I wonder if both are filming something together or it's just a coincidence they are filming in York.

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2022 9:36 PM

For Bash’s sake, I hope they’re separate things. He needs to distance himself for hs (project wise not friends wise) and doing something with Kit wouldn’t help

by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2022 9:38 PM

R37 kits probable castmate (Maia From the new Pretty Little Liars show) and bash just followed each other and Bash’s probable castmate Tanner just followed kit (and I believe vice versa). Seems fairly reasonable to me that if they’re all young, filming in the same location, and Bash had to miss the first night of his boyfriend’s play due to filming, they’d want to go out together and have drinks. Normally i view tweets without photo evidence with skepticism but this tweet and/or the CC check out

by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2022 9:43 PM

Maia ficco (PLL Reboot) was spotted with kit over a week ago and she follows him, Bash, and Daisy who is filming with kit right now. Could totally be a coincidence and I hope it is like R41 said. Most of bashs “haters” appear to be Kit fans. I want Bash to get away from heartstopper and forge his own path

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2022 9:46 PM

Bash didn't follow Maia until very recently, like in the last couple days. I don't think it's the same project. I'm wondering if Bash has really been in York for weeks though. He pretty obviously hasn't been in London since the end of July. He's just getting spotted in York now while Kit's been spotted there for awhile.

The follows could just them meeting their new co-stars. Kit doesn't follow Charithra or Guz. We know Guz is in the project, not sure about Charithra.

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2022 9:50 PM

R43 I don’t disagree with you that I want them to be separate projects as I want the cast to be able to do things outside of just Heartstopper but it’s funny that you say “like r41 said” when you left both r41 and r43. You don’t actually need to agree with yourself, just combine the two comments into one.

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2022 9:53 PM

Tanner in York today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2022 9:57 PM

Bash and Kit with a fan in York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2022 6:51 AM

R47 Finally! Bash looks good in white combined with his tan. There are comments under that girl’s tiktok from fans who saw them together a few days ago as well but were too scared to approach them.

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2022 8:08 AM

Shall we start wishing for a Bash/Kit or Bash/Tanner hook up? They want Joe and Will to hook up now, cuz they look good together. As long as it's not Bash anyone will do.

Whatever! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2022 9:05 AM

R49 who wants will and Joe together? I haven’t seen anyone say that.

by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2022 11:23 AM

R47 I love Bash’s Comme des Garçons shirt, Joe wore it on New Year’s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2022 11:55 AM

Picture with a fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 14, 2022 2:59 PM

Didn't see that was already posted my bad

by Anonymousreply 53August 14, 2022 2:59 PM

All the fans are little white girls

by Anonymousreply 54August 14, 2022 5:15 PM

R54 Excuse you some of those girls are “they/thems”!!

I’m male but would approach Sebastian for reasons of an entirely salacious nature rather than for a selfie.

by Anonymousreply 55August 14, 2022 5:53 PM

Is he going to be in the second season ?? His character doesn’t have much storyline in the comics, but it would also seem weird if he suddenly disappeared into thin air.

by Anonymousreply 56August 14, 2022 10:02 PM

He's only expected to be in the first and second episodes.

by Anonymousreply 57August 14, 2022 10:07 PM

The teenaged girls will lose their collective shit if Ben is given a redemption arc in the coming seasons, they've been barraging Alice with tearful pleas and threats!

by Anonymousreply 58August 14, 2022 10:13 PM

R57 where'd you hear that?

by Anonymousreply 59August 14, 2022 10:23 PM

How can anyone know how much Ben's going to be in the season when Alice doesn't know and is constantly freaking out about things.

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2022 10:26 PM

Video from Paris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 15, 2022 4:39 AM

Another video from Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 15, 2022 8:54 AM

Photo from the Soho House Festival

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 15, 2022 2:04 PM

I'm sorry but who?

by Anonymousreply 64August 15, 2022 2:07 PM

R64 Sebastian Croft

by Anonymousreply 65August 15, 2022 3:12 PM

He was good at playing the butler in Family Affair.

by Anonymousreply 66August 15, 2022 3:21 PM

Bash’s parents went to see Joe in The Trials today. I’m sure Bash is jealous that his parents got to see it before he did!

by Anonymousreply 67August 15, 2022 11:17 PM

The video at R61 isn't available.

by Anonymousreply 68August 16, 2022 3:08 AM

Could someone repost the pics of Bash at the beach with visible pubes and treasure trail...TIA

by Anonymousreply 69August 16, 2022 3:28 AM

The visible pubes and treasure trail were Alice's, though.

by Anonymousreply 70August 16, 2022 3:30 AM

Of course Bash was on the rowing team when he went to St. Edward’s in Oxford.

[quote]First #rowing fixture of the season 1st race @abingdonschool @TeddiesOxford with @SebastianCroft starting now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 16, 2022 3:41 PM

R71 Ha, good find. I'm trying to work out which one is him...

by Anonymousreply 72August 16, 2022 3:59 PM

R71 Haha good one! R72 eighth from the left.

by Anonymousreply 73August 16, 2022 4:32 PM

First time in a long time that Bash's mum liked something Joe related.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 16, 2022 4:43 PM

R73 Haha thanks - would it not have been easier to say second from the right?

by Anonymousreply 75August 16, 2022 4:49 PM

R74 Fans ruined her liking things by being so obnoxious about it.

by Anonymousreply 76August 16, 2022 4:57 PM

They're playing the racist card now and of course Bash is to blame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 16, 2022 6:18 PM

Is it necessary to post tweets from angry teenage girls here? Who cares. They don’t like Sebastian and they never will. He ruins their fantasy of Nick and Charlie being real.

by Anonymousreply 78August 16, 2022 6:24 PM

[quote] The series stars Kit Connor as Nick Nelson, Joe Locke as Charlie Spring, Sebastian Croft as Ben Hope

Semi-related from this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 16, 2022 6:30 PM

That’s hilarious since Kit and Joe are the whitest of the white people on the show while Bash has darker skin and looks Mediterranean due to being Greek-Cypriot. His mother came to the UK as a refugee in the 70s during the Turkish invasion of Cyprus.

by Anonymousreply 80August 16, 2022 6:44 PM

Not getting into ethnicity talk but I'm not sure how you look at his mother and think white woman. His brother as well is especially not someone who would be accused of being a white man.

by Anonymousreply 81August 16, 2022 6:47 PM

Agh, please stop giving these Twitter idiots views and oxygen, they are insufferable and add NOTHING to the conversation save self-serving grievance politics.

by Anonymousreply 82August 16, 2022 6:54 PM

R80 I believe Bash’s mum was born in the UK. A while back someone posted about a podcast Bash’s dad did and I had a listen. He mentioned his in laws came to the UK in the 50’s.

by Anonymousreply 83August 16, 2022 6:56 PM

[Quote] Not getting into ethnicity talk but I'm not sure how you look at his mother and think white woman.

Are you American?

by Anonymousreply 84August 16, 2022 6:56 PM

Now that Kit’s movie has been announced, I’m hoping we will get some info about Bash’s soon. It was easy to tell that Marie & Kit would be the leads in a straight relationship but I’m so curious as to how Tanner Charithra & Bash all fall into their parts

by Anonymousreply 85August 16, 2022 6:59 PM

R84 Yes and in the US nobody would say she was white. She's too dark. And his brother would get hate crimed.

by Anonymousreply 86August 16, 2022 7:03 PM

Well, in Britian, she is white.

by Anonymousreply 87August 16, 2022 7:11 PM

The Kemble Crofts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 16, 2022 7:17 PM

R83 a lot of Greek Cypriots immigrated to the UK and Australia in the 50's and 60's, so you're probably right.

R86 wow i seriously didn't know that. It's actually quite sad.

Bash's mum and Joe's mum went to see the play together. Alice was also there (see her story)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 17, 2022 5:17 AM

Never thought that someone who doesn't seem to have any clothes of his own and who's always dressed in his bf's clothes would be a fashion icon but here we are...lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 17, 2022 8:27 AM

Is he Greek active or Greek passive?

by Anonymousreply 91August 17, 2022 8:51 AM

R90 A face only a mother could love.

I have a hard time understanding what Croft sees in him, I suppose they have good sex.

by Anonymousreply 92August 17, 2022 9:11 AM

If Joe does sign up to a US agency, many of you can have your dream of seeing them break up come true.

But yeah, Croft still ain't gonna fuck any of you fraus on here.

by Anonymousreply 93August 17, 2022 10:21 AM

Bash and his brother. Different dads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 17, 2022 11:22 AM

They have. But doggies have the same dad.

by Anonymousreply 95August 17, 2022 11:31 AM

R91 Neither! He's Greek Cypriot. lol

R93 If breaking up is the only way, and i believe it is, for the abusive & entitled HS brats to leave him alone, then so be it. They'll break up sooner or later anyway, you don't expect them to stay together for ever, do you? HS is a fairytale it's not real life.

by Anonymousreply 96August 17, 2022 11:40 AM

And the doggies are just as attractive as the brothers.

by Anonymousreply 97August 17, 2022 11:48 AM

[96] Nowhere did I say that they won't break up anytime soon or that they are a forever thing?

Infact, I do want them to break up so that Joe also gets to be free from annoying dl'ers in the Croft threads who constantly keep on downplaying his success and keep saying that Croft is way too good for him.

by Anonymousreply 98August 17, 2022 11:55 AM

How about we leave the decision as to whether they break up or stay together to them?

by Anonymousreply 99August 17, 2022 12:23 PM

Not predicting that these two will last forever or anything. After all they’re quite young and have sort of grow in a bubble till now. But I don’t think Joe getting signed in the US would automatically mean he’s heading to America to work: I unfortunately doubt he’ll have Kit’s immediate success and would likely be cast as British characters in English movies, shows, and plays at first anyway.

Also the only way the very very few HS fans some of you are obsessed with to stop actively hating Bash, ie tweeting about him, is for him to leave the show and stop speaking and associating with the entire cast, not just a breakup. But again perhaps 20 teenagers online think this negatively about him so not sure why people are up in arms on his behalf.

by Anonymousreply 100August 17, 2022 12:32 PM

R98 Who even says that in the threads? And I like Joe more than Bash and don't see it. There's like a couple people who hate Joe and want Bash to dump him because HS fans are big meanies. But to counter that there's a Joe fan or two who thinks Joe needs to dump Bash for random reasons. Some of you are weird.

by Anonymousreply 101August 17, 2022 12:33 PM

I bet Sebastian has a beautiful hole.

by Anonymousreply 102August 17, 2022 12:47 PM

My God R102, one hole is just like another (ok, if it is not the damaged hole). It is other body parts that make the difference.

by Anonymousreply 103August 17, 2022 12:49 PM

R98 you don't know what you're talking about. Imagine if what is said on twitter about Bash was said here about Joe, you'd be having a major melt down.

by Anonymousreply 104August 17, 2022 1:25 PM

Horrible things get said about Joe on a daily basis on that annoying site that's twitter. Till date Joe's searches on that site are a mess. Joe has even had to delete all social media sites cause of the constant hate. So, what are you even talking about?

by Anonymousreply 105August 17, 2022 1:47 PM

Joe doesn't need your pity.

by Anonymousreply 106August 17, 2022 1:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 17, 2022 4:42 PM

No idea where this is coming from but interesting if true "bash’s new project is a queer movie and im excited"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 17, 2022 4:54 PM

Sebastian and Tanner would make a hot on-screen pairing but I doubt it’s a gay movie. It’s most likely a hetero story with Sebastian either playing the rival or best friend. I guess we’ll know soon. I hope it’s more interesting than Kit’s project.

by Anonymousreply 109August 17, 2022 6:15 PM

“How to Date Billy Walsh” is the title of Bash’s film currently in production. Assuming that Tanner will be the title character. Hoping that an official announcement is on its way soon.

by Anonymousreply 110August 18, 2022 2:27 PM

The director of the movie also directed a few episodes of Bridgerton

by Anonymousreply 111August 18, 2022 2:33 PM

A romcom. Yeah Tanner most likely is the lead. Also all plot information is under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 112August 18, 2022 2:33 PM

Bash is the Rhoda?

by Anonymousreply 113August 18, 2022 2:34 PM

Wonder what's behind all the secrecy...it's just a romcom

by Anonymousreply 114August 18, 2022 2:35 PM

No clue.

[quote]A new romantic comedy from writing team Greer Ellison and Alexander J. Farrell has been greenlit, with a plot strictly under wraps and an unknown schedule. We do know that the project has casting director Rob Kelly attached, along with associate Amy Damonte.

by Anonymousreply 115August 18, 2022 2:39 PM

They were casting dancers earlier and the notice gives a little more insight:

[quote]This film is about a young boy and girl who are falling in love. The scene involved is a prom scene where there is a flash mob style-dance happening on the dance floor along to music being played live by a pop star.

Doesn’t sound particularly gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 18, 2022 2:53 PM

Hopefully it’s better than it sounds

by Anonymousreply 117August 18, 2022 3:04 PM

I'm assuming it's your run of the mill romcom. Amazon film so it's Charithra as the love interest I'm assuming. Bash probably plays Tanner's friend.

by Anonymousreply 118August 18, 2022 3:04 PM

Bash plays the pop star.

by Anonymousreply 119August 18, 2022 3:18 PM

Oh dear. Please no Bash singing

by Anonymousreply 120August 18, 2022 3:19 PM

Does the world really need more straight movies? But it does sound somewhat more fun than Kit's movie.

I need Bash to do another gay project.

by Anonymousreply 121August 18, 2022 6:49 PM

R110 i don't know where you found the information but @theworkingactor has a story.

by Anonymousreply 122August 18, 2022 6:57 PM

I hope he's at least playing gay in it but we'll see

by Anonymousreply 123August 18, 2022 9:11 PM

Really hope bash isn’t reduced to the “gay best friend”. I would hope that after a show like hs he wouldn’t sign on for a role like that but you never know

by Anonymousreply 124August 19, 2022 2:28 AM

Connor is coming to London again. He can't stay away that boy.

by Anonymousreply 125August 19, 2022 3:56 AM

"Maybe we'll get some Joe and Connor content." 🤣 Hopefully, some Connor/Bash content; might i add.

by Anonymousreply 126August 19, 2022 5:24 AM

I think it could be due to work. Connor mentioned in an interview he had a few projects to work on.

by Anonymousreply 127August 19, 2022 5:58 AM

R126 well, Bash isn't in London.

I'd guess for work too.

by Anonymousreply 128August 19, 2022 6:20 AM

He ’ll be back as soon as Connor is there R128

by Anonymousreply 129August 19, 2022 6:41 AM

R128 Well, he's in York not China; a couple of hours away.

R129 What are you implying?

by Anonymousreply 130August 19, 2022 6:59 AM

R130...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 19, 2022 7:10 AM

Oh you are the weirdo who thinks Connor and Bash are fucking and have a flirty relationship and calling someone grandpa is hot. Connor strangely enough does have his own life and career that doesn't involve Bash. If Bash comes back to London it's because he's done working on his movie.

by Anonymousreply 132August 19, 2022 7:14 AM

R131 So, Bash is fucking his friend right under his boyfriend's nose? Whatever! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 133August 19, 2022 7:47 AM

[Quote] Really hope bash isn’t reduced to the “gay best friend”. I would hope that after a show like hs he wouldn’t sign on for a role like that but you never know

Losing Dead Boy Detectives was quite a blow.

by Anonymousreply 134August 19, 2022 12:37 PM

They were filming at a beautiful location yesterday (see @shonabellalacey's story)

by Anonymousreply 135August 19, 2022 2:20 PM

He seems like a really nice person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 19, 2022 2:44 PM

Not a clue who this non-entity is or why it has a thread.

by Anonymousreply 137August 19, 2022 3:30 PM

R134 There's a good chance that show will end up being shelved anyway so it's not huge loss.

by Anonymousreply 138August 19, 2022 5:15 PM

R135 interesting, Kit and crew were just at Byland Abbey a few days ago for his gig.

by Anonymousreply 139August 19, 2022 5:41 PM

R138 Let's hope. It's supposed to be on HBO Max so good chance.

Will never understand why they introduced the characters to see if anyone was interested in the their story just to recast it all when they were so well received.

by Anonymousreply 140August 19, 2022 5:56 PM

The guy they recast in Bash's role looks way too old, I'm glad it's probably not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 141August 19, 2022 6:14 PM

Joe and Connor today, no Bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 19, 2022 6:16 PM

R139 Bash followed Maia Reficco and Kit followed Tanner Buchanan on Instagram so it seems like they’re in relatively close proximity enough as they shoot their projects that they’re hanging out together off their respective sets.

by Anonymousreply 143August 19, 2022 6:17 PM

The Bash recast is pretty handsome, though. He does look older than the other guy in the recast. Are the characters meant to be the same age?

by Anonymousreply 144August 19, 2022 6:31 PM

R142 Joe is wearing Bash’s cap. Will they go to York or is Bash coming back to London?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 19, 2022 6:43 PM

Joe's hand held awkwardly across his stomach... Funny how Joe and Bash often avoid embracing for pics.

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2022 6:46 PM

R144 they're supposed to be children, hence Dead Boy Detectives, they must be aging they up quite a bit for the tv show which may or may not be happening now

by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2022 6:57 PM

Are the characters all British?

by Anonymousreply 148August 19, 2022 7:00 PM

R146 … it’s a funny contrast to how they act when they think fans aren’t around LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 19, 2022 7:04 PM

The video of amybeth talking about bash melts my heart. Every person who knows bash speaks of him so highly and always emphasizes how kind he is - his haters can say all they want but the people that know him really do love him.

by Anonymousreply 150August 19, 2022 7:12 PM

They didn't hide much in front of fans really. They were holding hands and snuggling in full view of everyone without caring at plays early in the summer. They also knew fans were at that event R149. Fan pictures Joe never knows what to do with his hands.

by Anonymousreply 151August 19, 2022 7:14 PM

Wow they’re unbridled when no one’s looking R149

by Anonymousreply 152August 20, 2022 8:03 AM

From his sister's Instagram:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 20, 2022 11:01 AM

R153 is that new?

by Anonymousreply 154August 20, 2022 12:42 PM

R154 I believe it’s from the weekend of her wedding last year

by Anonymousreply 155August 20, 2022 1:46 PM

I like how Bash dressed modestly for the wedding weekend so as not to take attention away from the bride.

by Anonymousreply 156August 20, 2022 3:26 PM

He’d have to be going some to take attention away from the bride

yeh we know he wore a frilly blouse once

by Anonymousreply 157August 20, 2022 3:56 PM

R156 i always thought that only another woman/women can steal attention from the bride, but i could be wrong. Can a guy upstage the bride? lol

by Anonymousreply 158August 20, 2022 7:40 PM

Bash (and Kit) went to The Trials today, this person was there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 20, 2022 8:48 PM

I love how Bash's default pose is Children's TV Host/Competition Winner.

by Anonymousreply 160August 20, 2022 9:01 PM

I wish he wouldn't wear those stupid caps. No one with such a beautiful head of hair should be wearing a cap.

by Anonymousreply 161August 20, 2022 9:09 PM

He has amazing hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 20, 2022 9:21 PM

Bash has a sizeable nose. Those caps help him avoid a red nose from the sun.

by Anonymousreply 163August 20, 2022 9:23 PM

Yeah, because there's no other way to stop your nose from getting sun burnt. *major eye roll*

by Anonymousreply 164August 20, 2022 9:36 PM

He's likely using combination methods, hon.

by Anonymousreply 165August 20, 2022 9:38 PM

Good Bash got to go. Seems like all the cast members of Bash's movie have gone home (for now?)

by Anonymousreply 166August 20, 2022 9:40 PM

I was there tonight, Bash was there with Connor Jessup, and some other friends, some of whom I vaguely recognised. I saw Kit and Jenny too, not sure where they were sat, may well have been with Bash. Bash's parents were there too, not sat with Bash though, they did wave at him when he came in though

by Anonymousreply 167August 20, 2022 10:04 PM

R165 If you say so, hon.

Kit, Bash and Connor:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 20, 2022 10:08 PM

Nice. How was it?

So Bash's mom has gone three times, that we know of.

by Anonymousreply 169August 20, 2022 10:10 PM

Connor is so unlike an actor when he smiles for pics.

by Anonymousreply 170August 20, 2022 10:11 PM

A wild Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 20, 2022 10:29 PM

Who is wearing that ugly baby blue hat?

by Anonymousreply 172August 20, 2022 10:41 PM

I might be completely wrong, but, there was a girl with them who was wearing like a peach/cream top, you can see her in the back of some of these photos, she looked a lot like Emilia Jones, and was sat next to a guy she kept chatting with, not sure if he's a boyfriend or just another friend in the group

by Anonymousreply 173August 20, 2022 10:46 PM

Bash went to see The Trials today (along with Kit and Connor). I wonder if he’ll go to the play again tomorrow before returning to York. Apparently Doulla (Bash’s mom) also went today and has now watched Joe perform three times.

by Anonymousreply 174August 20, 2022 10:50 PM

R172 i think it looks like Joe's friend from IOM, the one that's suppose to be his boyfriend, Sam something.

by Anonymousreply 175August 20, 2022 10:51 PM

R174 I’m not totally sure but some of the cast and crew that have been mentioned on here seem to have also gone home this weekend, so chances are filming has finished.

The play isn’t on tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 176August 20, 2022 10:54 PM

[quote] his boyfriend

still funny people are running with that. that's sam in the corner. he looks a little cuter than that guy though. hard to tell.

R176 I stalked them and theworkingactor is traveling to Manchester and one of the other people working on it is in Urmston. So yeah, I bet they have a few days off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177August 20, 2022 10:58 PM

These Heartstopper threads are like Groundhog Day:

Sebastian Croft Thread: Bash and Kit saw Joe's play today.

Joe Locke Thread: Bash and Kit saw Joe's play today.

Kit Connor Thread: Bash and Kit saw Joe's play today.

by Anonymousreply 178August 20, 2022 11:01 PM

R177 One of the actresses posted an instagram story that she was home too and she was travelling yesterday with at least 3 of the other actors. If Bash is seen this week in London/at the trial, I would assume filming is over as it has been about a month already.

by Anonymousreply 179August 20, 2022 11:05 PM

It definitely wasn't that Sam guy. No idea who blue hat guy is, but definitely not Sam.

I was sat near a group of Joe and Bash's friends. Joe and Bash are 100% a couple, they were talking about them quite openly, and not exactly quietly. The same group met up with Bash and co afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 180August 20, 2022 11:05 PM

That makes it sound like they might be each other's first boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 181August 20, 2022 11:07 PM

R180 soooo elaborate please, what were they saying?? lol

by Anonymousreply 182August 20, 2022 11:11 PM

They said that Joe swallows.

by Anonymousreply 183August 20, 2022 11:15 PM

R180 We know. Apparently Joe is also dating Connor now too.

by Anonymousreply 184August 20, 2022 11:22 PM

How many guys is Joe apparently dating now?

by Anonymousreply 185August 20, 2022 11:26 PM

Sam Cushing?

by Anonymousreply 186August 20, 2022 11:30 PM

R180 give the deets honey

by Anonymousreply 187August 21, 2022 12:06 AM

Is that Nell on Bash’s back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188August 21, 2022 1:22 AM

Gosh. William really is tall drink of water, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 189August 21, 2022 1:23 AM

R188 Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 21, 2022 1:25 AM

I Joe can take or leave Nell Tiger Free Enterprise.

by Anonymousreply 191August 21, 2022 1:34 AM

I BET Joe can take or leave Nell Tiger Free Condoms.

by Anonymousreply 192August 21, 2022 1:34 AM

Do people think blue hat guy in background of picture [171] is Nell’s bf Isaac Carew? People always commented on the age gap between Connor and Joe’s friendship, but it’s fine for 22 yo Nell to date a 36 yo.

by Anonymousreply 193August 21, 2022 3:36 AM

The only Nell DL cares about is Jodie Foster's.

by Anonymousreply 194August 21, 2022 3:40 AM

R193 Nobody cares about Nell, but looking at it I do think that might be him. Has the same ugly pointed sideburns and nose. I think the woman might be Nell in that photo? The angle is weird and makes her look bigger and taller than she is, but Nell is wearing white/peach in the drunken photo. Isaac is pretty tall compared to Nell though. But his posture looks awful there and they could be standing on the curb which makes him appear shorter.

Anyway, I hope Joe and Bash had a nice reunion.

by Anonymousreply 195August 21, 2022 4:04 AM

Maybe Isaac is slouching to appear young. "How do you do, fellow kids" etc.

by Anonymousreply 196August 21, 2022 4:07 AM

I've just looked up that Isaac guy and I'd say I'm 99% sure that was him, he was sat next to that Nell girl, who was sat next to Bash, he seemed like he was probably a bit older than the rest of them?

by Anonymousreply 197August 21, 2022 6:19 AM

R197 Now that you're back, spill the beans. You said, and i quote:

[quote] I was sat near a group of Joe and Bash's friends. Joe and Bash are 100% a couple, they were talking about them quite openly, and not exactly quietly. The same group met up with Bash and co afterwards.

Soooo, what were they saying?

by Anonymousreply 198August 21, 2022 7:11 AM

They won’t. Notice they’re talking about anything but. If they had something to spill they’d of done it

by Anonymousreply 199August 21, 2022 7:22 AM

Lol! Nothing that scandalous! They were mainly talking about their plans for that night, the fact that Bash had been away, that he was back with Joe now. It was all "Bash and Joe" Joe did his bow Infront on them and they were trying to make him laugh, it was clear they adored him

by Anonymousreply 200August 21, 2022 7:23 AM

It’s probably that one that kept saying they knew Bashes family, worked with his sister then couldn’t give any real gossip. Funny that

by Anonymousreply 201August 21, 2022 7:24 AM

I'm only repeating what I heard, whether you believe it or not is on you, I would say if I was going to make it up I'd probably have at least made it a bit more interesting

by Anonymousreply 202August 21, 2022 7:29 AM

Well that passed 5 minutes

by Anonymousreply 203August 21, 2022 7:37 AM

R200 Now that Bash is back in London little Joe must be on top of the world!

by Anonymousreply 204August 21, 2022 7:43 AM

R201 - no, that’s me. I don’t work with his sister nor his parents or immediate family. I never said I did. Other relatives exist, aunts, uncles, cousins etc. I work on the same team as a relative of Bash’s & have for several years. We’ve talked directly about Bash a very small number of times, in direct link to either pride or mostly HS when it came out. The relative confirmed he was dating Joe and said they were both gay. I’ve seen them in a couple Instagram stories. I never claimed to have gossip, I never claimed to know anything other than Bash is gay & dating Joe. I’m a 30+ year old senior manager, this person is my colleague. I’ve never asked them anything related to Bash unless they’ve brought it up because in the real, working world, it would be very weird of me to ask questions about two teenagers I don’t know. But for some reason comments on here decided I was lying about it. No idea why I’d lie when the only facts I have are something everyone knows?! So I fucked off and went back to other threads.

But you all carry on.

by Anonymousreply 205August 21, 2022 9:01 AM

[quote] in the real, working world, it would be very weird of me to ask questions about two teenagers I don’t know

Does your colleague know you stalk the whole family’s social media and brag about it on gay gossip sites?

by Anonymousreply 206August 21, 2022 9:21 AM

R205 i can't remember if there was two of you but i guess it's possible. Anyway, this other poster who at first wouldn't say which member of the family he/she was acquainted with finally claimed that they were working with Bash's sister and then disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 207August 21, 2022 9:33 AM

R206/R201/R203/R199 (same poster) hates Bash and is only here to cause trouble and BUMP his threads.

I'd FF you all day long, if you weren't on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 208August 21, 2022 9:53 AM

Aren’t you cute? I’m not sure what your point is but you’re welcome to ignore me again dear

by Anonymousreply 209August 21, 2022 9:58 AM

His ex girlfriend Isabella turns 20 today, let’s see if he publicly wishes her a happy birthday. He deleted almost all photos with her but they seem friendly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 21, 2022 1:01 PM

[quote] ex-girlfriend

questionable. and he won't.

by Anonymousreply 211August 21, 2022 1:12 PM

He might wish her a happy birthday on his stories, because they’re good friends. She’s definitely not his ex-girlfriend though. I’m pretty sure she had an actual boyfriend the entire time people assumed she was dating Bash.

by Anonymousreply 212August 21, 2022 1:28 PM

R210 writing fairy tales

by Anonymousreply 213August 21, 2022 1:49 PM

Spotted out with Joe at London Zoo apparently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214August 21, 2022 2:44 PM

What did it say? locked acct.

by Anonymousreply 215August 21, 2022 3:03 PM

R215 They replied to someone asking where they saw Bash and Joe (the original tweet) and they answered “London zoo”.

by Anonymousreply 216August 21, 2022 3:09 PM

Joe wearing Bash's sweater (and cap - R145) today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217August 21, 2022 7:03 PM

Bash today at the London Zoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 21, 2022 7:04 PM

Would someone mind setting up a new Joe thread? It's paywalled.

Also, we need a new Kit thread (without using his name) as the latest one has been deleted!

by Anonymousreply 219August 21, 2022 7:09 PM

It's not deleted, Just paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 21, 2022 7:16 PM

Here's a replacement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221August 21, 2022 7:17 PM

It's deleted.

And I knew that was Bash's sweater. couldn't place it, but you can tell when something is his.

by Anonymousreply 222August 21, 2022 7:18 PM

New Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 21, 2022 7:19 PM

Bash looks tired

by Anonymousreply 224August 21, 2022 7:20 PM

R224

Yup, Joe wore him out. Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 225August 21, 2022 8:00 PM

R225 He does seem to have a lot of energy

by Anonymousreply 226August 21, 2022 8:09 PM

It was nearly a month And Joe can get clingy like that.

And Joe just said his favorite snack was coffee. He's got boundless energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227August 21, 2022 8:10 PM

I bet Croft has a nice, thick dick.

by Anonymousreply 228August 21, 2022 8:32 PM

R227 Joe's actually said he's tired a lot and relies on coffee for energy... not ideal! He isn't 80 years old, he shouldn't be so exhausted all the time.

by Anonymousreply 229August 21, 2022 9:05 PM

I hope he doesn't have an ED.

by Anonymousreply 230August 21, 2022 9:09 PM

I just think he's a picky eater. Every time you see him eat in public he's eating candy or something sweet. He survives on sugar and coffee.

by Anonymousreply 231August 21, 2022 9:11 PM

R230 I doubt he does, looks to always have been skinny

R231 yeah coffee is an appetite suppressant and he mentioned in some interview he was trying to train himself to like new foods he didn’t ordinarily like. Plus a lot of pics of him at restaurants are him at the same place with one of two food options, so I presume he’s just a semi picky eater who likes familiar foods and has a limited appetite thanks to the caffeine

by Anonymousreply 232August 21, 2022 9:14 PM

I thought they would have stayed in bed all day Sunday, catching up on some sleep and all that; instead they were out and about bright and early. What the hell for? To feed the animals? No wonder Bash looked so tired.

Anyway, unless they moved out and are now living on their own, which i find hard to believe; Joe was still staying with the Crofts even though Bash was working on location and wearing his designer clothes. Does Mama Croft do their laundry too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 22, 2022 5:22 AM

R233 they seem to both have pretty boundless energy. Bash at least likely had Saturday off; it was a 2 show day for Joe and then they all went out after. They likely still live with the Crofts, seems like they’re close and it’s a big house plus not much sense in signing a lease only to go film HS from September to December

by Anonymousreply 234August 22, 2022 7:00 AM

I hate this skinny faggot! WHY IS HE ON MY SCREEN EVERY TIME I COME TO THIS SHITHOLE WEBSITE?

by Anonymousreply 235August 22, 2022 7:02 AM

[quote] Does Mama Croft do their laundry too?

Of course they’re teenage boys

by Anonymousreply 236August 22, 2022 7:32 AM

Beautiful feet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 22, 2022 2:34 PM

Sebastian is not a teenager, he's going to be 21 this yr.

by Anonymousreply 238August 22, 2022 2:57 PM

Very sexy feet.

by Anonymousreply 239August 22, 2022 3:12 PM

Does he have bunions?

by Anonymousreply 240August 22, 2022 4:50 PM

Bash has mentioned in the past that he wore antique Chinese foot binding shoes until he was 12, which would explain the bunions...which are not funyons by the way.

by Anonymousreply 241August 22, 2022 4:57 PM

R241 😂😂

Bash has beautiful feet, he knew what he was doing when posting that R237.

by Anonymousreply 242August 22, 2022 5:10 PM

What, you mean like this ones R241? 🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243August 22, 2022 5:44 PM

LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 22, 2022 6:50 PM

Wait till they find out how much this one costs. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245August 22, 2022 6:55 PM

R245 Bash's clothes budget is on another level compared to everyone else, except Yaz maybe. And Joe since he steals his clothes.

Never seen him wear it, but this shirt was for sure Bash's like people said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246August 22, 2022 7:23 PM

My god, no one ever needs to spend that much on one item of clothing. Lol I feel ripped off if I have to spend more than £50 on something.

by Anonymousreply 247August 22, 2022 7:28 PM

I'll auction them for charity eventually, darlings.

by Anonymousreply 248August 22, 2022 7:30 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the Dior and Ami stuff they share is Joe’s and was received for free after Paris Fashion Week.

by Anonymousreply 249August 22, 2022 7:54 PM

R249 there are pictures of Bash wearing those jumpers long before Paris fashion week.

Was his account hacked or something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250August 22, 2022 8:08 PM

The picture is of Charitha, Charitha’s is Tanner, and Tanner’s is Bash so I’m going to go ahead and guess no and that they’re messing around.

by Anonymousreply 251August 22, 2022 8:15 PM

R250 Charithra's IG changed pic to Tanner, so nah. I suspect their project gets an announcement really soon

by Anonymousreply 252August 22, 2022 8:16 PM

Is it some threeway Freaky Friday shit?

by Anonymousreply 253August 22, 2022 8:17 PM

If Bash is also included in the promotions of the film this way, I'm guessing he's got a major role in the film and not just some supporting character who is the main leads best friend.

by Anonymousreply 254August 22, 2022 8:26 PM

This seems like promo for their new film

by Anonymousreply 255August 22, 2022 8:27 PM

R253 lol

Since there's no Kit thread i guess i can share it here. Kit's assumed girlfriend and Will unfollowed each other and she deleted the picture of them having dinner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256August 22, 2022 8:29 PM

Maybe she was dating Will not Kit

by Anonymousreply 257August 22, 2022 8:31 PM

Damn. sof was getting her fuck on with William? I can see it.

by Anonymousreply 258August 22, 2022 8:31 PM

R256 There is a Kit thread where they say queer 5 million times

Will is hot. I hope everyone got to fuck him at least once.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 22, 2022 8:36 PM

There’s a Kit thread around here somewhere, but that picture was deleted in the original Kit purge a couple of weeks ago and they all have finstas. Don’t care enough to try and figure out if they follow each other on those, but they exist.

by Anonymousreply 260August 22, 2022 8:36 PM

Here's the Kit thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 22, 2022 8:39 PM

Here's the new Bash thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 23, 2022 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!