Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kitrina

A force of nature.

by Anonymousreply 218August 29, 2022 7:47 PM

I wonder how long this thread will last before being deleted?

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2022 7:57 PM

People have answered why they keep getting deleted before. But honestly, I still don’t understand.

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2022 8:06 PM

To carry on with the discussion about him liking that tweet (which now seems to have started a big discussion on Twitter in response to the original tweet) - to me, I was on the fence about his sexuality but leaning more towards him being straight, but now I think he's likely queer. Him liking that tweet sort of seems an admission of him not being straight? The tweet is quite blatant in mentioning 'beating the straight allegations' and 'thinking he's straight just because he's masculine' - this would be a very odd tweet for Kit to like if he is straight. 'It's annoying of you to think I'm straight because I'm masculine... but I am straight so actually you were spot on'.

I do agree that people shouldn't assume (not that it's harming anyone because being queer or being straight isn't a negative thing to assume of someone), but I do wish he'd just be open about it. Like Joe is. I've never fully understood the 'unlabelled' thing because it almost implies that there's something to be ashamed of or secretive about. If queerness is such a beautiful thing (as he's repeatedly said), why is he hiding it?

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2022 8:08 PM

This is the tweet he liked, for people who missed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2022 8:09 PM

R3 Because he's straight

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2022 8:12 PM

I don't think he's queer. I think he's straight and he's acting a special snowflake about it.

The truth is: Kit is a young, talented, passably good looking actor who is perceived as str8. The world is his oyster. A few "hating" commenters mean fuck all in the grand scheme of things. Kit has advantages that his co-stars don't.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2022 8:13 PM

I’m starting to think he’s probably bi and was actually cast to match his character. But his advisers don’t want him to come out, because it will be harder for him to get straight rolls. If he didn’t want to talk about his sexuality, he could blacklist the question. Yet he repeats his desire to be unlabeled in every interview. Maybe, unlabeled is as out as he is aloud to come. Sad if that’s true.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2022 8:14 PM

R2 What was the answer? I totally missed that.

R3 I don’t think he sees it as hiding it, I think he just believes he doesn’t owe that part of himself to everyone else and it’s not surprising given his more introverted, borderline anxious personality. But agree with your whole post (and said as such in the last thread), between his tweets and his likes he’s not responding to these situations the way a straight person would.

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2022 8:14 PM

[Quote] harder for him to get straight rolls.

He just needs to have a word with Craft Services.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2022 8:16 PM

R7 I used to think he was straight but I think I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2022 8:16 PM

R8 they answered in another thread. I don’t remember the answer because I didn’t get it haha!

by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2022 8:18 PM

It's best not to talk about that subject because doing so informs people how to get threads deleted...

A good rule of thumb: Don't overpost. Let threads flow like conversation.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2022 8:19 PM

Kit said that he's happy and confident in his own sexuality while also saying that people shouldn't be pressured to declare... The latter statement is a clear tactic to shame people who speculate. That's not the action of someone who is being forced by his evil team to not clarify his sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2022 8:22 PM

i think he’s queer but he doesn’t want to be typecasted so he keeps it ambiguous. he’s a former child actor, he has big hollywood dreams, he might fully come out after establishing himself more.

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2022 8:25 PM

I can't believe that tweet got 24k likes. People really think Kit is suffering out there passing for straight while being attractive.

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2022 8:35 PM

How do you explain his lack of queer references?

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2022 8:36 PM

Never thought I'd experience a time when a young actor needs to push back against 'straight allegations'!

If Kit has some kind of announcement to make, which frankly I do not think he owes anyone, I surmise it will happen after HS is in the can and PR completed. Perhaps he will simply turn up with an obvious girlfriend at an event and let people draw their own conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2022 8:39 PM

His SOUL playlist has “I’m Every Woman” on it, checkmate!

(Kidding, I don’t actually think a person has to make “queer references” to pass a gay test.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 21, 2022 8:41 PM

Think this is new, from jemimashoots on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 21, 2022 8:46 PM

[Quote] I don’t actually think a person has to make “queer references” to pass a gay test.

It's notable when he has an absence of them, though. Joe and Bash could reference other queer shows like "It's a Sin." The best Kit could muster was "Euphoria" and "Sex Education."

by Anonymousreply 20August 21, 2022 8:52 PM

"This page does not exist" r19

by Anonymousreply 21August 21, 2022 8:53 PM

No clue what happened, but here’s a direct link R21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 21, 2022 8:55 PM

[Quote] Never thought I'd experience a time when a young actor needs to push back against 'straight allegations'!

He doesn't need to do so. This is a storm in a teacup. He's giving Shawn Mendes vibes, using sexuality speculation as a woe-is-me promotional tool.

by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2022 8:56 PM

R20 When asked what his favourite LGBT film was, he reeled off multiple - including a few that I hadn't seen and I inhale queer TV shows and films. And he's also talked about It's A Sin multiple times and has obviously seen it. His love of queerness is very apparent, with his reactions and happiness at Pride, his choice of TV show to audition for (let's face it, he probably wasn't drawn to Heartstopper because of the 'high quality writing'...), what he says in interviews etc.

by Anonymousreply 24August 21, 2022 8:58 PM

"Queer" is a slur.

by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2022 9:00 PM

Link, r24?

by Anonymousreply 26August 21, 2022 9:02 PM

[Quote] I’m starting to think he’s probably bi and was actually cast to match his character.

Then why was he allowed audition for Charlie?

Sidenote: If William auditioned for Charlie, I'd love to see his audition tape. He seems much more Charlie than Tao in real life.

by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2022 9:03 PM

R26 Sorry, I honestly wouldn't know where to look specifically but I have multiple memories of him mentioning it briefly cos I love It's A Sin.

by Anonymousreply 28August 21, 2022 9:07 PM

And what about the instances of reeling off multiple LGBT shows/movies? I don't recall such an interview. I don't claim to have seen or listened to them all, though.

by Anonymousreply 29August 21, 2022 9:09 PM

he’s kit talking about it’s a sin.

Kit: ‘Queer stories never had the chance to really tell these old-fashioned romantic stories. It’s A Sin is important but it’s also important that we have queer stories that show love –queer representation never really got that. There are a lot of stories with darker themes, but I think it’s beautiful that you can show a young demographic that there are other stories to be told.’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 21, 2022 9:12 PM

That sounds kinda dismissive of It's a Sin more than anything. And there have been "queer" stories that aren't dark told before.

by Anonymousreply 31August 21, 2022 9:16 PM

R29 Here's what I could find for that... reading it back, he seems a little unsure but does mention multiple LGBT films.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 21, 2022 9:16 PM

Waves

by Anonymousreply 33August 21, 2022 9:17 PM

I still don’t see him liking that tweet as confirmation of his sexuality either way, only that it reinforces his already expressed opinion that we shouldn’t assume based off stereotypes like Nick as the poster said.

My opinion flip flops daily. After LA I was completely convinced straight but now I’m tip toeing back to gay.

by Anonymousreply 34August 21, 2022 9:18 PM

That quote is questionable... "Beautiful Thing" is a representation of gay love - not only the movie, the show itself has been regularly revived in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 35August 21, 2022 9:19 PM

Answers like this don't read to me as that of a gay/bi person.

[Quote] Earlier, you said that you quickly realised in the audition process that you’d be better suited to portraying Nick. Was there something in Nick’s journey that you particularly identified with to lead you to that conclusion?

[Quote] I think that Nick is an extremely relatable character. There are so many elements of his story arc that you can identify with and, for me personally, I can absolutely relate to so much of his story. The biggest part of Nick’s story is his internal conflict, that mental turmoil that so many people experience – and even outside of sexual identity or things like that, it’s about dealing with other’s expectations and finding your own path.

Compare some of Bash's comments to the one above... And Bash is also unlabelled (publically).

by Anonymousreply 36August 21, 2022 9:27 PM

I think the point Kit has been trying to make in all these interviews about queer media is that Heartstopper is the first queer show made specifically for children. Adults enjoy it, but if these characters were all straight, HS would belong on the Disney channel. Euphoria and Sex Education are both “teen shows” with some queer characters. But every time he’s referenced them it’s been to point out that they deal with more mature topics and aren’t appropriate for younger viewers.

He’s just never articulated this super well, because he’s doesn’t want to explicitly say in an interview that HS is intended for preteens.

by Anonymousreply 37August 21, 2022 9:36 PM

Euphoria and Sex Education aren't for teens.

by Anonymousreply 38August 21, 2022 9:37 PM

To go back to the tweet, she mentioned that being masculine and seeming straight was the whole point of Nick's character - but that was one part of the show that didn't quite ring true to me. I didn't think Nick was masculine at all - he was sensitive, gentle, sweet etc. He didn't really seem to fit in with the 'lads' he hung around with. And yet most of the characters couldn't stop going on about how he was the straightest person they'd ever seen.

That's also another thing that makes me slightly lean towards Kit being queer - his portrayal of Nick. Of course it's acting, but it's inevitable that part of a person's own personality and manner will imprint on a character, and I think a lot of Kit's gentleness and sensitivity was channelled into Nick. If he was a proper masculine 'lad' in real life, I honestly don't think he'd be able to convincingly pull off a character like Nick. I've also seen him in several other things that there's a similar gentle/sweet vibe.

Of course, being sensitive doesn't automatically equal queer, but I definitely get a stronger gentle/sensitive vibe than I do a masculine/bro vibe from Kit.

by Anonymousreply 39August 21, 2022 10:25 PM

Most bros don't go it acting, child acting, at that.

by Anonymousreply 40August 21, 2022 10:27 PM

*go into

by Anonymousreply 41August 21, 2022 10:27 PM

No clue what the source of this is, but it’s going around Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 21, 2022 11:40 PM

Do you think he insisted on the stubble?

by Anonymousreply 43August 21, 2022 11:41 PM

they are already filming the movie, i saw a scene on tiktok of them walking together while a camara was filming them. i think they will finish filming it in a month, right before they start filming heartstopper 2. It guess they must also be taking pictures for the movie promo.

by Anonymousreply 44August 21, 2022 11:51 PM

I think Kit liking that tweet is definitive confirmation he's not straight.

I've also gone back and forth over the months, but this is the second time he's chosen to speak up to accusations he's straight and reiterate the point not to assume based on stereotypes. He's basically indirectly saying he's queer (or bi) without actually stating it in a public announcement. What more confirmation do we need? It makes absolutely no sense for him to do this if he actually is straight. He's using the subject of his own sexuality to try and demonstrate a point, and being straight would completely undermine that point and what he's trying to prove.

[quote]If queerness is such a beautiful thing (as he's repeatedly said), why is he hiding it?

For his career, obviously. I think he's well aware of the stigma and prejudice that's still very much alive in Hollywood when it comes to casting openly queer actors. He wants a shot at making it big, of getting to play romantic or complex leading male roles, and he doesn't want to potentially hurt his chances of getting to do that by coming out at 18. It's an unfortunate truth, but it is what it is. I don't even think his team is advising him to stay closeted; he's not naive and is probably making this call for himself.

Maybe, in a couple years, if he's more established, he might feel more comfortable coming out publicly as queer/bi, but for now, I totally understand why he doesn't, and instead chooses this route of "no labels." He's not publicly stating it in writing, but he's trying to tell his LGBTQ fanbase that he's family (on some level).

Now, to what extent Kit is queer/bi, is a whole other question.

He could be 10% queer / 90% straight for all I know. If I were to place my bets, I'd say (unlike Nick) he probably leans more toward women, and I will be shocked if he ever dated a man publicly. But still, I think Kit has made it very clear (without spelling it out) that he's on the queer spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 45August 22, 2022 12:02 AM

[Quote] He's basically indirectly

This phrasing shows that even you know you're reaching.

by Anonymousreply 46August 22, 2022 12:10 AM

You guys want him to be gay or bi, but nothing really points to that. This is the same guy who got all in a tizzy when someone joked about his fashion choices while he name searched and then called the girl out. You really think he won't like something defending himself again from people calling him straight or a queerbaiter again. And yes, on twitter being straight while playing a bisexual role is a horrible crime. He could be bisexual or gay, but he could just be overly sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 47August 22, 2022 12:26 AM

R43 I think it was more likely a decision on the part of the production. Differentiate this character from Nick, and maybe age him up? Not sure how old his character is supposed to be.

R45 Pretty much. There’s no getting around “i have never in my life seen another person have to fight as hard as Kit Connor to beat the straight allegations.”

by Anonymousreply 48August 22, 2022 12:28 AM

Mostly, I think he's cultivating a fanbase r47. Harping on about the sexuality/privacy issue also means he doesn't have to say much of anything else in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 49August 22, 2022 12:35 AM

Oh my god we found another one. That photo with Maia is all I need to confirm he’s gay. Even with his sibling-like relationship with Joe, what a difference in how he gazes at him compared to her.

by Anonymousreply 50August 22, 2022 1:45 AM

I don’t think anyone cares about Kit’s sexuality anymore. Either they enjoy the show and move on or they become obsessively stalkerieh of the cast. I don’t understand why he wants to drag a dead horse around. Except for that one queer baiting comment, I haven’t seen anyone anywhere discussing his sexuality anymore. Even in DL his sexuality wasn’t that much discussed until he liked that tweet. First in magazine interview and now this tweet. Does he want people to speculate it or what ??? The more he does these type of stunts, the more people are going to discuss about it. Isn’t it time to bury it and move onto his next show ??? Or does he fear, that now he is playing a straight role , people are again going to accuse him of queer-baiting . “Keep them guessing “ game , huh ???

by Anonymousreply 51August 22, 2022 7:16 AM

[quote]I don’t understand why he wants to drag a dead horse around. Except for that one queer baiting comment, I haven’t seen anyone anywhere discussing his sexuality anymore.

Go search "Kit Connor Straight" on Twitter and you'll see several troll accounts who tweet and tag Kit on a daily basis (multiple times a day) that he is straight and queer baiting. I don't think he's dragging a dead horse; he's probably just fed up with being bombarded by tweets every single day from random trolls accusing him of being something he's not.

by Anonymousreply 52August 22, 2022 7:38 AM

R52. Isn’t it easier to block and report them. I am pretty sure many celebrities gets harassed like that on a daily basis. Its fine to get fed up of it, but isn’t it wise to ignore it rather than feed it. Its not like his career is dependent on those trolls. And even if he is queer-baiting, I don’t think that would harm his job offers. He is aiming for Hollywood, so its better to queer bait rather than come out IMO.

by Anonymousreply 53August 22, 2022 7:53 AM

R50 It's a staged publicity photo, not sure what conclusions one could draw from that.

by Anonymousreply 54August 22, 2022 8:18 AM

R53 Why bother blocking them, when they'll just create more accounts and start again? And yes, it probably would be wiser for Kit to ignore them, but the fact that he's now addressed these straight assumptions twice, tells me this is personal to him. I think these accusations strike a personal cord with him because he is queer. Why else would he care enough to keep saying (at least indirectly) that he's not straight? I think he considers himself part of the community (even if he hasn't come out publicly), and to be repeatedly accused of exploiting the community for his own personal gain, probably feels like a deeply personal attack to him--one that he can't ignore.

by Anonymousreply 55August 22, 2022 8:30 AM

What made him like that tweet in particular (and an indirect) and why now, when he’s on a Twitter sabbatical after ignoring months of online speculation he’s been directly tagged in.

It definitely smacks of him wanting to make a point and on a first reading I immediately thought he was indirectly coming out as not-straight. Maybe he’s been using new costar who’s bi as a sounding board.

by Anonymousreply 56August 22, 2022 1:50 PM

[Quote] he's probably just fed up with being bombarded by tweets every single day from random trolls accusing him of being something he's not.

There's a simple solution to that: Have someone else run your social media.

by Anonymousreply 57August 22, 2022 2:09 PM

Or stop name searching yourself

by Anonymousreply 58August 22, 2022 2:14 PM

That’s got to be hard when you’re 18 though, and all your friends are online.

by Anonymousreply 59August 22, 2022 2:27 PM

Not really. Get a finsta.

by Anonymousreply 60August 22, 2022 2:29 PM

Kit posted something on his Insta story about signing a petition to allow a queer film to be screened at a college in Australia. Nice of him!

by Anonymousreply 61August 22, 2022 5:41 PM

The queer film was Dawson's 50 Load Weekend. Kit really does know his queer filmstory.

by Anonymousreply 62August 22, 2022 6:03 PM

Shortlists for the National Television Awards come out in a little over 3 hours, I expect Kit and Joe will both make it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 22, 2022 7:51 PM

Who is Mikaeel dating?

by Anonymousreply 64August 22, 2022 8:40 PM

Don’t think anyone knows anything about Mikaeel beyond what people found on his LinkedIn a while back.

by Anonymousreply 65August 22, 2022 8:41 PM

Would be quite funny if Kit and Mikaeel were the ones dating, rather than him and Sof. Mikaeel seems a lot more private than Sof.

by Anonymousreply 66August 22, 2022 8:55 PM

But didn't Mikaeel begin to answer questions about Kit before sof shut him up on their joint Live?

by Anonymousreply 67August 22, 2022 8:56 PM

R67 Apparently so! Shame there isn't a way to watch the live - it's impossible to get a sense of Sof's personality from her social media where she mostly just wordlessly stares at the camera and/or preens. But then I guess that's most young people on social media nowadays...

by Anonymousreply 68August 22, 2022 9:23 PM

As expected, both Kit and Joe were nominated at the NTAs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 22, 2022 11:02 PM

Kit followed a photographer and the Fashion Editor of British GQ on Instagram (and they followed him back). The photographer posted an Instagram Story from a shoot and tagged the aforementioned editor. He might have shot something with them today?

by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2022 2:51 AM

I love threads in which the same 2 people just reply to each other over and over.

by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2022 2:52 AM

Speaking of finstas, he’s picked up a few more followers/following and also deleted 2 posts. Curious why, when it’s a private account.

by Anonymousreply 72August 23, 2022 3:54 AM

They were posts that featured sof and Will.

by Anonymousreply 73August 23, 2022 4:02 AM

How do you know R73?

by Anonymousreply 74August 23, 2022 4:36 AM

R74 It's a joke since Sof and Will unfollowed each other and deleted with Will, Bash, Kit, and Joe and her brother at dinner picture. So people were saying those two were fucking and broke up.

by Anonymousreply 75August 23, 2022 4:39 AM

R75 well isn't it strange that they unfollowed each other and they don't follow each with her fake account either?

She's still following Bash, we know she wasn't following Joe; due to his meltdown regarding privacy and all that.

I assume this is her fake account, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 23, 2022 5:49 AM

Will has his own finsta and I don’t think there’s a way to see if private accounts follow each other? At least it isn’t something I’ve had to do before but I can’t imagine there’s a way to given that both lists are locked.

by Anonymousreply 77August 23, 2022 6:00 AM

Looks like something definitely happened with Kit and Sof- Sof and Will unfollowed each other on insta as well, it looks like.

by Anonymousreply 78August 23, 2022 6:15 AM

sof seemed too attention-hungry for my taste, maybe kit finally saw that and they had a fight. i don’t think they dated because if they had dated and decided to be secretive about it, she wouldn’t have used his name that much on social media to get attention

by Anonymousreply 79August 23, 2022 6:21 AM

Tell me you’re 12 without telling me you’re 12

by Anonymousreply 80August 23, 2022 6:37 AM

R76 she did follow Joe. He just didn't follow her.

by Anonymousreply 81August 23, 2022 6:56 AM

R77 i still think it's strange, i mean, why now? They were still following each other on their public accounts, just the other day. Unless she's just looking for attention... then again if she is, why did Will follow suit?

by Anonymousreply 82August 23, 2022 7:04 AM

R79 Honestly hard to judge. Just use Joe and Bash as an example. They used to share everything they were doing and all sorts of couple pictures and they were pretty blatant about their relationship in comments and what they would do (sharing a story of their Valentine's date for example). I don't think anyone really expected HS to become such a big deal and for fans to be so insane. Actually seems like fans have gotten worse the last few months since they are obsessed with the cast but also don't have any new HS material to distract them.

She's still an 18 year old girl who probably did want some attention, but doesn't mean she's really fame hungry.

by Anonymousreply 83August 23, 2022 12:03 PM

“ Looks like something definitely happened with Kit and Sof”

What rock have you been living under R78? Been there, done that. We’ve all moved on from the drama of them unfollowing, deleting posts and comments, and re-following each other. Next.

by Anonymousreply 84August 23, 2022 2:15 PM

[Quote] Next.

Will and Kit are fucking and sof is pressed.

by Anonymousreply 85August 23, 2022 2:17 PM

Any idea when this cuba girl tea is going to be released. Definitely next year , but any guesses on which month ?? Is his character going to be twisted in this show ???

by Anonymousreply 86August 23, 2022 3:44 PM

He refuses to ride on double decker buses all because there was no driver on the top?

by Anonymousreply 87August 23, 2022 3:47 PM

R86 His character is another perfect boyfriend from what I gather. No clue when it'll be released. I'd guess so not to overlap with HS.

I tried reading it , but the girl is insufferable. She whines forever that her family sent her on a trip to England for 3 months in the summer. What a struggle.

by Anonymousreply 88August 23, 2022 3:52 PM

it’s a normal romcom nothing special, i’ve not read the book but i’ve read that kit’s character appears since chapter 5 and their relationship is slow burn. I wonder in which platform is coming because it seems like they will finish filming next month and nobody knows anything else.

by Anonymousreply 89August 23, 2022 3:54 PM

[Quote] She whines forever that her family sent her on a trip to England for 3 months in the summer. What a struggle.

But they sent her to Milton Keynes.

by Anonymousreply 90August 23, 2022 3:55 PM

R89 Would put money on Netflix based on the production company’s track record:

[quote]Established by Kaplan in 2017, ACE Entertainment is responsible for all three films in the hit Netflix franchise, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, as well as the feature Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between acquired by Netflix earlier this year, and the upcoming film The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, which will also debut on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 91August 23, 2022 4:11 PM

[quote]Milton Keynes.

She's like a 45 minutes from London. But maybe as an American she doesn't know about public transportation.

I'd also guess Netflix

by Anonymousreply 92August 23, 2022 4:17 PM

“ She whines forever that her family sent her on a trip to England for 3 months in the summer. What a struggle”

An entitled girl’s first world problem. Kind of makes me loose interest in the movie before its even released.

by Anonymousreply 93August 24, 2022 11:37 AM

Haven't seen this photo before - I don't think they even held hands in that beach scene? Maybe it's a deleted scene or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 24, 2022 6:13 PM

Yes, it was decided in the edit that hand holding was a bit too racy.

by Anonymousreply 95August 24, 2022 6:20 PM

R94. Probably a promo photo rather than an actual scene. Like the recent maia and kit for that tea movie.

by Anonymousreply 96August 24, 2022 7:13 PM

kit needs to be careful with playing both sides implying he’s unlabelled. he can end up like harry styles, people have been eating him alive for his comments in the last few days.

by Anonymousreply 97August 24, 2022 11:56 PM

Only queers, though.

by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2022 11:59 PM

Kit’ll be fine as long as he doesn’t start acting like the moral authority on homosexuality. Styles keeps overplaying his hand.

by Anonymousreply 99August 25, 2022 12:21 AM

I think he’s starting to drop hints though. Liking the tweet. Instead of reposting the NTA link directly, he used the attitude mag one. Supporting the petition for the film screening. Crumbs yes, but I believe he’s taken off his unlabeled ally pants and put on his big gay boy pair and starting to feel more brave.

by Anonymousreply 100August 25, 2022 12:40 AM

Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 101August 25, 2022 12:43 AM

Was reading today’s Variety issue and there’s an article on the Children’s & Family Emmys which highlighted HS. Kit and Joe have pretty good shots at nominations, and the article has key dates (nominations the week of October 31, ceremony on December 11).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 25, 2022 12:56 AM

if they end up winning an emmy, it would be wild specially considering it’s joe’s first role ever. imagine going from a nobody to the main character in an emmy winner show.

by Anonymousreply 103August 25, 2022 1:08 AM

R100 He's about to star in a straight romcom and his first lead movie role. There's zero braveness coming.

by Anonymousreply 104August 25, 2022 10:07 AM

Potentially another sexuality hint here, I'd argue. Two of the three 'pretty people' are men.

Kind of a shame that he isn't as responsive with Joe on social media as he is with Bash and Will. Most of the time he's either slow on the uptake with Joe related things (like the Isle of Man blood thing), or doesn't respond to Joe's many supportive/jokey comments on his stuff. But he suddenly pops up when it's time to be flirty with Will or Bash. I guess it's just a sign that he's closer to those two, but Joe at least is putting the effort in to big him up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 25, 2022 6:58 PM

R105 I get the sense he’s trying to avoid People from wanting them together in real life, though obviously I have no idea. Did think more of the cast should have shared Joe’s IOM thing as it was genuinely impressive but I think to be fair Kit would share and support any Joe casting news though likely without the flirty comments. I think he and bash / he and will are so blatantly platonic (in the public eye, obviously I think in reality he and joe are too) that he feels more comfortable being “flirty” with them as fans don’t have a meltdown every time he replies to them while they do when he replies to joe (and as this past few weeks has shown he seems quite sensitive about fans and fan speculation on social media). Joe doesn’t seem to give a fuck about fans speculating

by Anonymousreply 106August 25, 2022 7:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 25, 2022 7:04 PM

He wants a taste of Croft’s Greek cum.

by Anonymousreply 108August 25, 2022 7:07 PM

Kit and Joe are just a whole different thing from Kit being flirty with Bash or Will. Nobody ships the two of them with Kit. They've jokingly posted things about Kit and Bash before. While Kit and Joe piggy back at Pride got 50k likes calling them the real Nick and Charlie and had a lot of fans unable to separate the actors from the characters.

There were fans so excited that Kit's going to kiss Joe's neck soon they were hyperventilating about it. Seriously no need to encourage them more.

by Anonymousreply 109August 25, 2022 7:09 PM

R109 I see what you're saying, but I honestly think the Kit/Joe shippers are a very small minority compared with other fandoms. They just clearly have a sibling energy with nothing romantic, which works in their favour. I don't think that should affect how supportive they are of each other on social media, though - Joe manages to regularly comment (and often jokingly flirt) on Kit's stuff.

by Anonymousreply 110August 25, 2022 7:19 PM

To be fair, Kit doesn’t replies to comments on his Instagram posts at all anymore (including when Will is flirty) and Joe isn’t making posts that Kit can reply to in the first place, last time he posted was for PFW. Kit used to leave flirty comments on Joe’s stuff when they were both more active (an example, “🥵🥵🥵” in the linked picture).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 25, 2022 7:24 PM

Kit and Joe don't give off sibling vibes but yeah, I do agree that they give off strictly platonic vibes.

And Joe/Kit stans aren't in the minority at all. Maybe on twitter, they must be. But instagram and tiktok is filled with fans wanting them to hook up and coming up with absurd theories about how Kit has unrequited feelings for Joe and how Joe keeps ignoring Kit for Bash.

by Anonymousreply 112August 25, 2022 7:25 PM

R110 Kit is supportive of Joe when he has the opportunity, though. Posted about the blood ban thing (which was ignored by a lot of the cast), was sure to redirect attention to Joe and Bash for the Pride incident, posted about the play (and went to see Joe and Will in it despite being in the middle of a job outside of London), frequently reposted photo shoots when Joe was having them.

by Anonymousreply 113August 25, 2022 7:27 PM

He remembered he has social media and posted a couple of pictures on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 26, 2022 7:48 PM

R114 wonder who took these. His costar posted similar ones, so maybe they’re playing up the romcom / dubious romance thing

by Anonymousreply 115August 26, 2022 7:59 PM

R115 I saw someone theorizing that based on the filters it was either Maia or Connor Jessup. But I could see it being Maia, pretty sure it was his leg she was leaning on in her most recent set?

by Anonymousreply 116August 26, 2022 8:05 PM

He has looked really good lately. Twitter fans must be losing their minds.

by Anonymousreply 117August 26, 2022 8:11 PM

Flipping heck! He does look good, but again he seems to be ageing by the day. It may just be the stubble.

by Anonymousreply 118August 26, 2022 8:55 PM

Connor Jessup visited Connor on set?

by Anonymousreply 119August 26, 2022 8:58 PM

@kitconn0rrr on TikTok has several videos of Kit filming the movie

by Anonymousreply 120August 26, 2022 9:27 PM

One of the videos is a slideshow of pictures of Kit and Maia off to the side and they might be holding hands? If they’re dating, good for Kit as she seems more interesting than Sof (if they dated) but I can’t imagine it being easy to be long distance once the shoot for this film ends.

by Anonymousreply 121August 26, 2022 9:58 PM

(They might be holding cups, the fan girls are debating it and I’m too blind to even try to figure it out.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 26, 2022 10:03 PM

No idea if they're dating or not, but I highly doubt they'd just openly hold hands in public like that if they were - Kit's too private for that. There were lots of people around.

by Anonymousreply 123August 26, 2022 10:04 PM

What is going on with his footwear?

by Anonymousreply 124August 26, 2022 10:13 PM

Another video of them filming a scene.

R123 Now that you mention that I agree. Someone commented on the video that Maia has a boyfriend but I’m not familiar with her so I don’t know how true that is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 26, 2022 10:13 PM

These are scenes from the film and there's even recordings of them filming. I doubt both will be so public about it especially somewhere so public.

by Anonymousreply 126August 26, 2022 10:18 PM

A bi woman with a boyfriend? Groundbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 127August 26, 2022 10:19 PM

The person that took the pictures said in the replies they’re holding hands in the comments, so either it was for a scene and they’re wrong about it being “offset” or they’re being brazen.

by Anonymousreply 128August 26, 2022 10:28 PM

they were in set, they are wearing the same clothes sitting there and in the videos with the rest of the cast

by Anonymousreply 129August 26, 2022 10:32 PM

No way Kit would behave like that on set; he’s far too professional and they’re surrounded by members of the public.

by Anonymousreply 130August 26, 2022 10:46 PM

They are filming a romcom. Would take anything you see with a huge grain of salt.

[quote] what a beautiful friendship they have

I do enjoy the fangirls getting defensive about it though

by Anonymousreply 131August 26, 2022 11:57 PM

*yawn* Has this been posted yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 27, 2022 2:28 AM

R132. Again?? Or is it an old one ??

by Anonymousreply 133August 27, 2022 5:12 AM

According to the link it’s from May. He hasn’t commented on his sexuality outside of that Twitter like in months.

by Anonymousreply 134August 27, 2022 5:22 AM

Interesting what Connor Jessup left in the comment section.

by Anonymousreply 135August 27, 2022 4:50 PM

what did connor comment?

by Anonymousreply 136August 27, 2022 4:52 PM

R135 It’s a pun based on the brand of the jacket Kit is wearing. Carhartt = Car Heart.

by Anonymousreply 137August 27, 2022 4:56 PM

👩‍❤️‍👨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 27, 2022 5:10 PM

in the video they hug for a second and she leaves lol try again

by Anonymousreply 139August 27, 2022 5:13 PM

With a fan on Thursday. She says he was lovely and ran around trying to find a jacket to throw over his costume so he could take a picture with her.

R138 That hug is funnier in motion, he like, taps her while she’s hugging him and doesn’t even look down at her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 27, 2022 5:14 PM

R138 I bet Sof is seething.

by Anonymousreply 141August 27, 2022 5:17 PM

Have fun with your whore!

by Anonymousreply 142August 27, 2022 5:25 PM

The hug looks fairly platonic with me. As for the hand holding, Kit seems to be a pretty affectionate guy it wouldn’t surprise me if they were. But sitting far across from each at the table, nothing in their body language gives off intimacy vibes.

by Anonymousreply 143August 27, 2022 5:47 PM

Intimacy vibes

by Anonymousreply 144August 27, 2022 5:48 PM

The hand holding (if it is that) is barely worth analysing - there's just no way he'd be that open if they were dating, especially as it'd be a very new relationship as I assume they didn't know each other beforehand. Anyway, fairly sure he's already dating someone! (Yes, maybe Sof, but who knows.)

by Anonymousreply 145August 27, 2022 7:16 PM

He's so handsome. Damn. Alice is still working on the HS script but I read an article saying they begin filming in September.

by Anonymousreply 146August 27, 2022 9:39 PM

Hard to believe this guy is still only 18.

by Anonymousreply 147August 27, 2022 9:39 PM

At least there are less people in these threads saying he looks like an ugly lesbian nowadays...

by Anonymousreply 148August 27, 2022 9:48 PM

He actually suddenly looks pretty hot. He didn't even start the summer looking this good.

by Anonymousreply 149August 27, 2022 9:53 PM

Someone posted a colorized pic on LPSG where he looked great. Of course, they'd 'shopped the pic.

by Anonymousreply 150August 27, 2022 10:04 PM

R149 It's true! The last post he made on Instagram before the post the other day was about a month ago, and he could be a year or two younger. I think a big part of it is the much better hairstyle (for his new film) and the stubble.

by Anonymousreply 151August 27, 2022 10:12 PM

Never forget!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 27, 2022 10:18 PM

Gay Times did Kit so wrong in that photo R152

by Anonymousreply 153August 27, 2022 10:43 PM

Yeah, it looks like his jaw sharpened with maturity in the last couple of months and the stubble accentuates that. He looks great but I’ve also never thought he was ugly. Him, Will, and Joe have their charm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 27, 2022 11:00 PM

That hug was perfunctory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 28, 2022 12:14 AM

Kit seems like one of those actors who will have chemistry with anyone. Like. Literally even a paper bag or Wilson the volleyball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 28, 2022 12:51 AM

Maybe he'll play opposite Harry Styles next.

by Anonymousreply 157August 28, 2022 12:54 AM

His chemistry seems on point. Kit playing opposite Harry Styles would be interesting......not sure if good or bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 28, 2022 12:59 AM

Harry Styles can’t act his way out of a paper bag. I wouldn’t wish having to carry him in a movie on Kit or anyone else in the HS cast.

by Anonymousreply 159August 28, 2022 1:00 AM

Will he be too similar to Nick Nelson in this new movie? Will he get typecast into the 'cute and too good for this world' boyfriend roles?

by Anonymousreply 160August 28, 2022 1:02 AM

He's truly born to play Nick Nelson. However, unpopular opinion time. What's unsettling to me are the psycho fans who can't separate the characters from the actors who play them. The die hard fans are creepy and obsessive. Like Kit's face on pillows and welcome mats....I get a joke pillow of say, Nicholas Cage but this is next level cringe. Everyone will be walking around with the same cliche animation leaves tatooed on their bodies. People are buying the exact character outfits from the movies. Cell phone covers with the actor's faces, etc. I'm all about being in a Fandom but this is borderline stalkerish. I'm sure I'll be flamed to hell but bring it on.

by Anonymousreply 161August 28, 2022 1:10 AM

I don’t think you deserve to be flamed and I don’t think you will be, but you’re not exactly making a groundbreaking observation about fans in general here and the HS fans aren’t even in the top 50% of the worst kind of obsessive fans out there. As long as they keep their unhinged behavior within their little circles on Twitter or wherever they are, they’re not worth sparing a thought on.

by Anonymousreply 162August 28, 2022 1:21 AM

[quote] I'm sure I'll be flamed to hell but bring it on.

Why? This is DL not a 16 year old girls tumblr. You sound naïve like you’ve never seen fan behavior before. Like R162 says this is nothing. But these threads are obsessed with stalking fans behavior and reporting on it like you’ve all just discovered grass is green or something. If it’s “unsettling to me” then don’t look at it. It’s not obligatory. Otherwise admit you’re either one of them and/or you enjoy it really

by Anonymousreply 163August 28, 2022 7:06 AM

Kit today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 28, 2022 12:56 PM

@161 it is really disturbing. It has to make the actors uncomfortable to know the level of obsession this has taken.

by Anonymousreply 165August 28, 2022 1:30 PM

All this "uncomfortable" talk reads like virtue signalling.

by Anonymousreply 166August 28, 2022 1:31 PM

🙄 can we stay on topic please?

by Anonymousreply 167August 28, 2022 1:36 PM

@163. You took the effort to reply when you could have just ignored it and moved on. Who gaf what people are saying. People are allowed to express their opinions on here even if it is "common" knowledge. Doesn't mean it's naivete. Now eat a snickers and you go have yourself a nice day. 👍

by Anonymousreply 168August 28, 2022 1:52 PM

Via Maia’s instagram story. Damn he fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 28, 2022 2:01 PM

That looks filtered.

by Anonymousreply 170August 28, 2022 2:02 PM

Counting down to the Maia/Kit dating rumours in 1,2,3 after her story which I’m guessing was taken in London as he’s wearing same outfit minus jacket in the fan photo from earlier.

by Anonymousreply 171August 28, 2022 2:03 PM

She put a shaking hands emoji for a reason... Who's her gf?

by Anonymousreply 172August 28, 2022 2:04 PM

I’m old. What do the emojis mean?

by Anonymousreply 173August 28, 2022 2:20 PM

So kit is promoting box park ??? What is that anyway ???

by Anonymousreply 174August 28, 2022 2:35 PM

R174 Just googled it and it seems to be some sort of food/drink/entertainment outdoor type venue.

by Anonymousreply 175August 28, 2022 2:50 PM

Sorry your little think piece wasn’t better received R168

by Anonymousreply 176August 28, 2022 3:24 PM

R173 It’s more the tone of it than it having a specific meaning from what I understand. Platonic, neutral emoji that signals friendship/agreement.

by Anonymousreply 177August 28, 2022 3:50 PM

The video that R164 is from. Can’t tell if he’s just happened to meet really short people in his last run of interactions or if he had a bit of a growth spurt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 28, 2022 3:58 PM

he looks thinner as well

by Anonymousreply 179August 28, 2022 4:12 PM

According to that place that shall not be named, Kit added a new song to his Spotify playlist. Only worth mentioning because the lyrics are questionable, considering his day out with Maia. Look up If Its You by Spawnbreezie.

by Anonymousreply 180August 28, 2022 9:38 PM

I mean, it is a soul playlist, kind of can guess the lyrical content without having to look it up. Don’t really think it’s automatically questionable or related to Maia. I also don’t necessarily think it was a day out with her since she posted a picture with half of Pimpinela earlier.

Hilariously, I’m back to being convinced they’re not a thing because they’re openly posting the fact that they ate together on a day off. Feel like he would be more private about it if it was a thing.

by Anonymousreply 181August 28, 2022 9:58 PM

There's a Steve Lacy track on there.

by Anonymousreply 182August 28, 2022 9:59 PM

He does look thinner. He's been looking really good lately.

by Anonymousreply 183August 28, 2022 10:03 PM

Looks like he hung out with Joe today, same purple shirt from earlier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 28, 2022 10:19 PM

Joe was wearing something else this morning when spotted with Bash. Joe could have changed, or Kit could have worn the same shirt twice. Either way, it’s rare for them to be spotted socializing together. The fan girls are going to go crazy.

by Anonymousreply 185August 28, 2022 10:23 PM

R184 It was from Saturday night/Sunday morning. I looked up their tik tok name on instagram and it’s the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186August 28, 2022 10:26 PM

Was posted 9 hours ago, so yeah, from last night. Joe was spotted out with The Trials cast at around midnight. Actually wonder if Bash and Will were there too. Let's be real, Kit and Joe don't really hang out together.

by Anonymousreply 187August 28, 2022 10:34 PM

Given that Kit is friends with both Joe and Bash I would be really surprised if he wasn’t there.

by Anonymousreply 188August 28, 2022 10:37 PM

100% sure Bash was there. You can see Maisie Peters in the background. So they all hung out.

by Anonymousreply 189August 28, 2022 10:49 PM

I can’t get over a fan asking them to say “we’re both deeply in love with you.” I would rather be waterboarded. They’re both really nice for going along with it but I would absolutely not have.

by Anonymousreply 190August 28, 2022 10:54 PM

Joe and Kit hanging out together alone isn't such a weird concept like some of y'all make it out to be. They are good friends so they might hang out together. Even without Bash.

by Anonymousreply 191August 28, 2022 11:00 PM

Name one time they hung out by themselves without anyone else

by Anonymousreply 192August 28, 2022 11:01 PM

R191 There seems to be some prickliness about that friendship here, I’m guessing people are letting themselves be affected by the Twitter fraus that are in denial about Joe and Bash and ship Joe and Kit together. Wouldn’t surprise me if they hang out together without Bash if he wasn’t in town the same way it didn’t surprise me that Kit hung out with Bash in York when Joe was in London. But generally Joe and Bash are a package deal for obvious reasons, so Kit is mostly likely to hang out with both of them together than with one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 193August 28, 2022 11:12 PM

People on here get so defensive just at the idea of Joe and Kit hanging out together or spending time together alone without Bash. But some of y'all need to chill. Joe and Kit aren't going to end up hooking up or dating just cause they hung out together or something.

by Anonymousreply 194August 28, 2022 11:16 PM

It goes both ways since when people say they probably aren't that great of friends, everyone gets all pissy about it. I think if given the chance Kit would probably be one of the last people Joe would hang out with from the cast. Not that he dislikes him, just think he's closer to others. And not even talking about Bash.

But just given the fact one of the people Bash brought to Joe's play was there with Joe and Kit, one could infer they weren't hanging out alone. Not a big deal either way.

by Anonymousreply 195August 28, 2022 11:25 PM

Who really cares if they are or aren't close outside of work? They aren't obliged to be best friends for crying out loud, is it either their fault they are closer to other colleagues. I'm not friends or close with all my work colleagues, yeah we have a laugh and joke and work but would I want to go out drinking with some of them? Heck no! That's life, move on.

by Anonymousreply 196August 29, 2022 7:43 AM

[quote]I think if given the chance Kit would probably be one of the last people Joe would hang out with from the cast.

I mean, probably not? Kit was one of three cast members Joe spent NYE with (the other two being Bash and Will), Joe’s met Kit’s non-famous friends (along with Bash and Will), Kit and Joe have both mentioned in 1:1 interviews that they’ve helped each other navigate everything post show release, etc. Joe is closest to Bash and Kit to Will, but they four of them overlap a lot.

by Anonymousreply 197August 29, 2022 8:57 AM

I genuinely don’t care if costars in tv shows are close at all; so long as the onscreen chemistry is there and they’re not total sociopaths to one another on set I have no investment in whether or not they’re good mates in real life. I do think though (partially due to age, all getting famous “together”, and probably being on set during COVID and having to spend more time together) the cast is all legitimately pretty close (not saying they’ll all stay that way but for now), so even if Kit and Joe were both closer to others they still get on quite well and enjoy hanging out. I do think those two get on well; obviously Bash is good mates with both Kit and Will; and Will and Joe seem to have gotten a lot closer making the play. Onset friendships are great but offscreen a lot of it honestly ends up being proximity and similar lifestyles. Ex: of the people Joe was close to on set (aside from Bash) from the videos, Tobie lives in Bath or something, and Yaz seems to be fully doing her own thing. Given he lives in London now and Bash, Kit, and Will are the castmates in closest proximity I presume we’ll see them together more than the others in between filming

by Anonymousreply 198August 29, 2022 9:14 AM

Yeah, it sort of reminds me of the Glee cast and how they bonded because it was such a unique experience that they went through together, but hopefully unlike the Glee cast the HS cast won’t end up trauma bonded beyond the show because cast members keep dying off.

by Anonymousreply 199August 29, 2022 9:21 AM

They obviously all get on just fine, enjoy seeing each other and are supportive of each other’s work, and are actually spending quite a lot of time together at the moment which is fun to see. People set such ridiculous expectations on cast members having to be seen together all the time to prove they’re close, when they’re busy with their own lives and friendships. And noone makes a big deal of Yaz, Cori or Kizzy not hanging out with the boys.

by Anonymousreply 200August 29, 2022 10:27 AM

I think it's nice that when they hang out as a cast (in smaller or bigger groups), they don't always feel the need to announce it on social media as a 'look how close we are!' type thing. We only know about the two recent hangouts because of fan photos. Makes it seem a lot more like genuine friendships for that reason.

Also, I reckon that if Kit and Joe do hang out one on one (I'd say unlikely but definitely not impossible) then they a) might not feel the need to announce it on social media, and b) might specifically not want to announce it because it'll get shippers' tongues waggling. As for their friendship, they aren't the closest of the cast but have grown closer over time and are actual good friends. I rewatched the London taxi interview yesterday (in my opinion, the interview where they're most relaxed and themselves) and there's a clear friendship there. Perhaps not an overly warm, lovey dovey friendship, but a solid friendship nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 201August 29, 2022 11:06 AM

[quote] And noone makes a big deal of Yaz, Cori or Kizzy not hanging out with the boys.

Of course they don't, isn't it obvious why!? They want Joe/ Kit to hang out more to enhance their fantasies they're fucking and Kit/Will that they're bestest friends, they don't give a monkey's about the girls or Bash.

by Anonymousreply 202August 29, 2022 11:15 AM

R202 I dunno, I've seen very few deluded Joe/Kit shippers around - of course, they exist in every fandom, but far less than usual for Joe and Kit, in my experience.

It is true, though, that people seem to go far crazier for the male cast members than the female/NB ones.

by Anonymousreply 203August 29, 2022 11:56 AM

Have there ever been photos of Kit's parents, or any info about them? I'd be curious to see the physical resemblance. Kit mentioned that they both work in advertising.

by Anonymousreply 204August 29, 2022 12:17 PM

Just found this page, which has details and even photos of his parents! Wow, they really dug deep.

They also list him as being a Christian - wonder where they found that out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 29, 2022 12:20 PM

Or that he’s bisexual. These reports are just screen scrapers

by Anonymousreply 206August 29, 2022 12:23 PM

R206 Oh yeah, I hadn't read that far down - clearly not all accurate! They also say he played a gay character in Heartstopper. They definitely seem to be his actual parents, though - I can see the resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 207August 29, 2022 12:28 PM

Also, people were asking a while back about the area of Croydon - it seems that Kit is from Purley.

by Anonymousreply 208August 29, 2022 12:31 PM

So, Kit just added a Joe/Kit video to his favorites on tiktok. The acc that made the Joe and Kit video posted a screenshot that they got a notification saying that Kit has added it to his favorites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 29, 2022 1:06 PM

The video in question. Wonder what made him want to add this one to his favorites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 29, 2022 1:17 PM

It's pretty easy to accidently save/favorite something. Kit seems like the type to watch and read things he shouldn't

by Anonymousreply 211August 29, 2022 1:23 PM

I never really use TikTok, but his username is kitsconnor1 - wouldn't he show up as that, rather than Kit Connor? Not sure how it works! Quite strange if it is true, though - either it's fake or Kit misunderstood the point of the video.

by Anonymousreply 212August 29, 2022 1:24 PM

Lol, just noseying at who he follows on TikTok - basically the Heartstopper cast, some overly muscly bodybuilders, and other gym-related stuff.

by Anonymousreply 213August 29, 2022 1:28 PM

It's a new feature on tiktok where we can see if someone has saved a video of ours. Someone needs to let Kit about this new feature before he goes saving something else.

by Anonymousreply 214August 29, 2022 1:30 PM

The comments of the TikTok are flooded with 'Kit and Joe are platonic soulmates!'... sigh.

by Anonymousreply 215August 29, 2022 1:36 PM

To add to my R215 comment, as I clicked to look at the comments on her video, I accidentally favourited it haha... I can only imagine that's what Kit did too. I hope it doesn't spread too far cos that's quite awkward...

by Anonymousreply 216August 29, 2022 1:46 PM

in the new tiktok update you can see their name not their username anymore so it’s actually correct that the notification says kit connor

by Anonymousreply 217August 29, 2022 1:46 PM

Paywalled. Move along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 29, 2022 7:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!