Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the best accidental nudity you've seen?

Stories about naked guys you witnessed in person

by Anonymousreply 600February 7, 2023 1:20 PM

Just after college, I crashed at my brother's while looking for work. His adorable roommate passed out naked and drunk on their sofa and had a hard-on the whole night.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2022 7:21 AM

When I was in high school some of the boys used to play tackle football on the soccer field after class was finished for the day. One day I was watching them with my best girlfriend and we were treated to one of the boys accidentally pulling another boy’s pants down in a tackle. He grabbed the boy’s legs and got ahold of his underwear and everything. It all came down and I felt myself go up. He pulled up his knickers so fast and bolted to the sideline.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2022 7:22 AM

Basketball

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2022 7:37 AM

When I was 16 I worked over the summer at a theme park and I came in early compared to a lot of the employees - we had to wear a uniform but they had this really strict rule about not wearing it outside the theme park for some reason, so you had to get changed when you arrived (or, I guess wear it under your 'street' clothes and take them off when you arrived but it was summer so it was hot).

Anyway, normally in the changing room guys would just take off street clothes down to underwear and then put the uniform on, but this one day there was a hot guy in there, probably 20s, and he wasn't wearing any underwear so when he got changed I saw his naked ass. At the age of 16 my hormones were obviously out of control and I got instantly rock-hard and had to run to the toilet and shoot my load, in about 10 seconds flat. I never saw him again!

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2022 10:54 AM

Remember to give detailed descriptions

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2022 10:32 PM

I was waiting to run a race with a bunch of coworkers. One extremely hot guy was splayed out on the ground, stretching, blissfully unaware that his cock had slipped out of the side of his shorts

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2022 10:42 PM

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2022 10:45 PM

I was driving up a winding mountain road and when I came around a curve there was a group of a few mountain bikers by the side of the road. One guy was changing shorts and he was standing with his beautiful bare ass turned towards the road.

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2022 10:47 PM

My older brother was a tennis player and would travel around to compete in tournaments growing up. I would go with my parents and watch. One of the boys he played a lot was known for being a total douche bag and asshole and of course he was insanely otherworldly hot. His dad was some Russian billionaire and he went to private school in the states. He had perfectly coiffed blonde hair and piercing blue eyes and amazing tan skin and the cutest face and body I had ever seen. I went to one of these tournaments on an insanely hot summer day and I looked over and noticed right away that he was playing in white shorts and looked like he was freeballing.

Within the first 5 minutes, he had sweat through the shorts and I could see every detail of his cock clinging to the see thru shorts. I had never seen a penis that big before and didn't even realize they could come in that size. It had to have been 6-7 inches soft, average thickness, with a nice clean circumcision scar and a cute little round head, you could even see some dark blonde pubes circling above it. It was an all day long tournament and I followed him around for the rest of the day trying get better and better looks. He stayed in those wet shorts all day. He was either too straight to notice or totally shameless because he walked around with it on full display, trying to hit on all the sisters and moms in the crowd mostly, some of them pretended not to notice, others definitely looked.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2022 11:15 AM

R4- You're UK guy therefore you're from the UK- Why do you spell it ass?

Shouldn't you be spelling it ARSE?

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2022 11:30 AM

When I was a child, there was a bike path along the beach with a four foot retaining wall running along one side.

If you sat on the wall and watched the guys riding by on bicycles, their cocks would peek out through the opening of their swimming trunks.

I could sit there for hours.

by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2022 11:38 AM

Several years ago I went to Great Sand Dunes National Park. While most people climb up the dunes and then go back down, I figured I would continue on and hike along the ridge. Because I had gotten there earlier than most visitors and I decided to go further, I even came across 2 twinks basically nude sunbathing. They were on the other side of the dunes, not visible to anyone else, but I basically came within a few feet of them when I walked past.

They actually weren’t completely naked, but they were both laying on their stomachs and wearing Andrew Christian jock straps. They looked embarrassed, but I pretended I didn’t care and continued to move on. By the time I turned around to go back down, they had put their clothes back on.

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2022 11:54 AM

R10, obviously, is an illiterate American who doesn't understand English language.

by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2022 12:07 PM

Teacher here. There are college boy torso flashes nonstop in warm weather. I trained myself not to stare and drool years ago. If I'm slow and get the full flash of that 20 year old torso perfection, I am always shocked how much I choose to overlook how good looking many young men are, so I can get on with treating them as young minds, rather than hot twinks.

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2022 12:26 PM

I went on vacation with one of my friends from high school and we were staying at their beach house for a few days.

I heard the outside shower, where we was the sand off, and I assumed it was my friend.

But when I came around the corner, it was actually his dad and he was completely nude. (It was kind of private with a fence next to the garage area).

He was so hairy and his dick looked huge.

I guess I must have looked shocked, because he just winked at me.

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2022 12:36 PM

Bea Arthur at a theater in Cleveland...I should've knocked twice on her dressing room door.

by Anonymousreply 16June 11, 2022 12:41 PM

I lived in a flat in a provincial town centre on the first floor. One night I heard a commotion outside and looked out the window to see a man tied to a lamp post with his pants down while his friends put whipped cream on his dick. I assumed it was a stag night.

One day my fag hag and I were driving through Blackpool. On the seafront near the Tower we were treated to the sight of a man with missing pants being dragged along by friends. We went around the block and came back for another look. Presumably also stag-related.

Another night in a trashy straight club I was treated to the sight of a group of men dropping trou for some reason.

I think I've told this story on here before, but when I was at university I worked part time at a wedding venue. At one wedding, the men were wearing kilts. Anyway, the best man came into the bar and sat down with his foot slightly raised. From the bar, his dick was very visibly hanging out. He was sitting there for quite some time before his girlfriend marched over and angrily pulled his kilt down. I saw him in a shop a few weeks later. He was smoking hot.

by Anonymousreply 17June 11, 2022 12:42 PM

I went to dinner with a lesbian friend of mine to a restaurant that was surrounded by large picture windows. Across from our seat was an apartment building. Midway through our meal, a young, naked, well-built man walked into his room, toweling off after getting out of the shower. Of course, I saw him first and drooled. I told her to look. She did and said," I didn't know this was dinner theater. I'm just happy he hadn't pulled his blinds.

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2022 12:56 PM

At university, my ultra jock of a next door neighbour in dorms always wore tight shirts and shorts and clearly had an absolutely incredible physique, but we never really hung out and he never seemed to show any flesh (though that didn’t stop me fantasising about him A LOT). At the end of term, we were the only people left in our section on the final day, and I was in the shared common area, when he just suddenly walks in there from the showers, carrying a shirt and towel, but wearing absolutely nothing but but a pair of pretty skimpy briefs (barely hiding a pretty enormous bulge), looking positively god-like. He obviously was surprised to see me there, but plays it totally cool, says “hi”, grabs a drink from the fridge, showing his spectacularly pert butt beneath his briefs, and then eventually puts on a short sleeve shirt, unbuttoned so his incredible pecs and abs are still showing, and proceeds to just make chit chat for about 20 minutes – all while I’m practically dying just looking at him and trying to cover up my uncontrollable hardon. Pretty much had to run to my room to relieve myself the second he departed.

R17 Yeah kilts are always good for unexpected nakedness – so many incidents. One I remember very well was I was at a wedding where the groom’s younger brother was particularly tasty. He was standing with a couple of his fit mates, also kilted, outside on a bit of mound while various wedding photos were being taken, when a gust of wind suddenly blew their kilts right up, exposing six perfect peachy arse cheeks, with the barest hint of balls hanging between them. They all just burst out laughing together as they noticed it happen, but didn’t really try to stop it. It was only two or three seconds and I don’t think many people saw it, but damn it’s completely imprinted on my memories.

by Anonymousreply 19June 11, 2022 2:09 PM

R17 Stag night nudity is not "accidental nudity".

by Anonymousreply 20June 11, 2022 2:11 PM

On a college skiing trip with my fraternity brothers, the hottest one in our group slept naked...

In fact, he not only slept naked, he walked around a lot that way...and it was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 21June 11, 2022 3:59 PM

One Hampton (East) summer morning I was to go over to friend Richard & Michael for an early breakfast. Did, all was stone quiet, they were not up. Probably hung over or still drunk, again, from a big Saturday night. I settled down in the living room with the Times. Half an hour passed in the quiet morning. Then very quietly in from the bedrooms padded Joey, their curren threesome trick. Nude Joey. I don't know who was more startled. GOOD GOD he was hung like a horse. Joey was short and Polish and cute. I could see the attraction, swinging down nearly eight inches flaccid. All three died of Aids. R.I.P.

by Anonymousreply 22June 11, 2022 4:35 PM

[quote] —I Wisely Chose Not to Share a Bed with Him

Silly boy.

by Anonymousreply 23June 11, 2022 6:38 PM

This is sort of the reverse of these stories but when I was younger I threw a house party for my friends. I had my first girlfriend at the time and after the party was mostly over I went upstairs to have sex with her. A few hours later after I assumed everyone had left I went downstairs for to get us some waters fully naked with my tiny boner sticking straight up. After a few minutes of standing around the kitchen, I look over and see one of my friends/acquaintances who had passed out on the living room couch instead of going home quietly staring at me. I was pretty shocked and didn't know what to say so I just laughed and pointed to my bedroom and said my girlfriend's name and then covered myself and went back upstairs. I don't know why he did that because as far as I know he is very straight but it was hot whenever we would hang out after or be at school knowing he had my naked body and erection saved somewhere in the back of his straight head.

by Anonymousreply 24June 11, 2022 10:18 PM

r22 is a total boner killer.

by Anonymousreply 25June 11, 2022 10:36 PM

I have a similar story to r15's: I was visiting my sister and her family at a North Carolina beach house; the house next to ours was filled with young men, maybe frat boys; one day, I'm sitting on the terrace reading and one of the young men comes up from the beach, showers in an enclosed area, then as he's walking up the stairs, his towel drops, revealing a plump, delicious looking ass; he reaches down to pick it up, and catching me staring at him, beams from ear to ear, then continues on his way.

by Anonymousreply 26June 11, 2022 10:51 PM

[quote]All three died of Aids. R.I.P.

Geez r22 - is that a twist on the DL classic "and then they died" tradition at the end of long stories or did they actually die?

by Anonymousreply 27June 11, 2022 10:56 PM

R21 Why would you be naked for a skiing trip?

by Anonymousreply 28June 12, 2022 8:52 AM

R28 has obviously never seen this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 12, 2022 3:19 PM

Please keep it coming. This thread is such a relive from the crap that populates DL now.

by Anonymousreply 30June 12, 2022 3:25 PM

Relief

by Anonymousreply 31June 12, 2022 3:26 PM

Videos please

by Anonymousreply 32June 12, 2022 3:26 PM

No, R25, I didn’t think of it like that, it is just the way it was, how things turned out. I knew Mike from my beginning days in NYC. Terrific guy, would be called to shoots when they wanted an Irish JFK look- alike. Liked his sex, did Mike, big dick. Really. Richard was similar, both set designers, “scenic chargemen” on film sets. Joey was a compact high-school dropout. Well worth seeing naked, albeit by accident. I really didn’t take well to him, to the situation, but they all enjoyed each other …. 'and then they died.’ Wherever the Aids came from, which one, they all got it. And died of it. I miss them all. My mentioning them keeps them alive in memory. I imagine many here on DL have such late friends.

by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2022 4:06 PM

When I was around 12 in the early 70s, our church youth group joined with another church for a weekend retreat at a private camp nearby. Each sleeping pavilion had one adult for about 14 kids. At orientation, I immediately got in the group chaperoned by one of the hottest guys I had ever seen. Probably early 30s, swarthy with longish dark hair and a small neatly trimmed mustache. He was wearing a knit shirt with button front low slung jeans with a brown boots. That evening when he thought we were all asleep, I watched him strip for a shower. I had grown up with brothers and a father with hairless chests. This guy had furry pecs and and a dark treasure trail down to a nice dark bush and uncut cock. I was completely mesmerized by his manly beauty.

Later I retrieved his dirty brown socks and white briefs and jacked myself silly. I keep the socks as a souvenir.

by Anonymousreply 34June 12, 2022 4:21 PM

r29's film is available on xhamster. I don't think direct linking works to that site. Just search for "The Other Side of Aspen 1" or the poster, triako81

by Anonymousreply 35June 12, 2022 5:08 PM

So THAT'S what happened to my socks.

by Anonymousreply 36June 12, 2022 5:13 PM

I stumbled across this on the Nile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 12, 2022 5:47 PM

This one time, in North . . .

by Anonymousreply 38June 12, 2022 5:57 PM

I had this beautiful towhead step-brother and he once dropped his pants facing away from me and he just had a jockstrap on. He had an extremely hairy, beefy ass - I'll never forget how beautiful it was.

by Anonymousreply 39June 12, 2022 6:58 PM

^ That happened to me once with neighbor's son Joel.

by Anonymousreply 40June 12, 2022 9:39 PM

I lived in a basement flat. I had my own little space, but the main garden was up another level. I saw my upstairs neighbour watering his plants naked early one morning. Glory Hallelujah. He was in his 60s and had an elephant cock. .

by Anonymousreply 41June 12, 2022 9:47 PM

About 40 years ago when I was in my late teens, I played hockey and I was at the coach's house with fellow hockey players at a party and one of my teammates had his pants pulled down and he had a thick black bush. Soft penis but all I noticed was the black bush

by Anonymousreply 42June 12, 2022 9:48 PM

The family across the alley had a boy about 12 visiting them whom I didn't recognize. One evening I happened to look out my rear window to see this fella standing up on the hamper naked in front of their bathroom mirror, sort of dancing and and making his dick flop around a lot. Not much hair yet, but well-built and fully grown 'down there'.

by Anonymousreply 43June 12, 2022 10:53 PM

Anyone else seen their hot brothers naked?

by Anonymousreply 44June 13, 2022 9:33 PM

Every memory coming to my mind are NOT good ones when it comes to accidental nudity.

by Anonymousreply 45June 13, 2022 9:34 PM

I was gassing up the car on the way to work across from a 5 story apartment building that had the kind of French doors that open up to nothing but an iron railing where the balcony should be. Just as a was looking up a young guy opened up the doors stark naked and did a kind of stretch-yawn thing since he’d probably just gotten out of bed. He stood there for a minute or so greeting the day. Every time I’d get gas there I’d look up at that window but I never saw him again.

by Anonymousreply 46June 14, 2022 1:47 AM

My college roommate needed the room because his visiting girlfriend was spending the night. The senior in the next room, a dark-haired Adonis nicknamed Rob “Tree Trunk” S. let me crash in his lower bunk, while he slept in the top bunk.

In the early morning, he slid down—completely naked—to gently tell me he was headed to practice and I could take the top bunk and sleep in. I groggily sat up to talk to him, and found myself confronted with the most beautiful, pendulous cock I have ever seen, right at eye level. It was perfectly framed in sunlight, and is still indelibly etched in my memory.

by Anonymousreply 47June 14, 2022 2:11 AM

R47 How fantastic, you must have relived that moment a thousand times, along with the ‘what iff’s’…

by Anonymousreply 48June 14, 2022 10:27 AM

why did he want you to crawl into his still warm bed? why couldn't you "sleep in" where you were?

by Anonymousreply 49June 14, 2022 10:32 AM

So did you crawl in and savior his smell and warmth , R47?

And you didn’t get the hint?

by Anonymousreply 50June 14, 2022 10:54 AM

Yeah, I don't get the point of why he'd suggest that you get in his bed to sleep in.

While it's probably nothing, it's that ambiguity that is such a turn on when contemplated later. Was he suggesting you sleep in and wait for him in his bed? Did he go to bed naked or did he get naked at some point later? You could spin so many, admittedly delusional, fantasies from an event like that which is what makes a memory like that so much fun.

by Anonymousreply 51June 14, 2022 1:09 PM

The bottom bunk only had a thin, scratchy sheet and a sad, flat pillow. The top level had been tricked out as a loft, so it was bigger and had flannel sheets…and the scent of Rob all over them.

by Anonymousreply 52June 14, 2022 2:04 PM

So you got in Rob's bed and rubbed one out? I would have been in his bed in a split second and when he was gone would have searched for scratch and sniff treasures.

by Anonymousreply 53June 14, 2022 2:11 PM

R53, I can neither confirm nor deny. It was the most unproductive extra two hours of “sleep” that I ever got.

by Anonymousreply 54June 14, 2022 2:17 PM

My Jr HS through college years were filled with purposeful nudity because I played a lot of team sports and I old enough that this was before towel dances, in the time of gang showers.

This is a post about the musk factor in R47.

Almost everyone was bothered or horrified by the smell of stinking teen jocks on team busses, but I was always in 7th Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 55June 14, 2022 2:22 PM

r55, that reminds me of the time I was visiting a friend and her husband got home from working a construction job; she was like, uggh, go take a shower! and I was like, please hold me in your arms!

by Anonymousreply 56June 14, 2022 2:32 PM

In the late 90s I was volunteering by planting flowers at various places around the community. We were at this in-patient drug rehab facility and I was right by a door at the side of the place. The door opened and it was to the men's shower! There was a young guy soaping himself up in there with the biggest tube steak I had ever seen at that point. The director of the facility, who was helping us plant was mortified and struggled to get the door closed. I saw everything that I needed, though.

by Anonymousreply 57June 14, 2022 2:37 PM

One year I was invited to a New Years Eve pajama party. It was at the home of my friend's brother and mostly straight couples. During the evening two of the the guys drunk started horsing around and one pulled the other's bottoms all the way down. The guy had a HUGE dick which we all got a good glimpse of as it was flopping around while he was trying to pull his pants up. I heard a gasp and "oh my God" from the ladies. My friend and I still talk about how hot the incident was and referring to it as "the night the balls dropped" since it was NYE.

by Anonymousreply 58June 14, 2022 2:58 PM

Many years ago, I was back in my hometown and happened to see an old high school friend working in her front yard. She invited me up on the porch to chat. She was sitting with her back to the open front door. While chatting, her husband appeared in the living room, stark naked and wet from the shower. He locked eyes with me, froze, did the “shh” finger thing, and ran back towards the back of the house. His dick was really big and floppy, and his ass was nice. I am sure I flushed but tried to not make it obvious.

He came back out later dressed, acting like it was the first time seeing me. It was weird, kind of. When she stepped inside, all he said was “she gets pissed when I walk around naked” or something like that. I just mumbled “no problem” I think.

We always thought he was kind of a loser and a doofus and wondered why she married him…well, after seeing him naked I think I figured it out.

by Anonymousreply 59June 14, 2022 3:38 PM

Oops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 14, 2022 3:40 PM

When I was 16 my parents who were from Europe took us on a tour of Europe and we stayed with relatives and friends. In Germany, we stayed on a US military base. Everyone went out to a beer hall except me. Even though I was legal drinking age in germany. I was left with our host's 16 year old son who was an uber jock. We went out to a local carnival and hung out. We went back to the house and he went and took a shower. He came back in a towel. He was well muscled. He sat on a chair while i was propped on his floor I could see right in the towel to his dick and balls. He caught me looking laughed and pulled off his towel. Long story short I swalloed three loads before the folks came home.

by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2022 3:44 PM

Guy blowing two guys at the urinals

by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2022 4:53 PM

Went shopping with a friend's wife who asked me into the changing area with her, as girls do, to approve or comment on clothing choices. I was a little flabbergasted because this was a lingerie store but ok... I'll go with it.

Not only did I get to see her in lingerie but I also got to see her changing out of, and into, various outfits with nudity in between. I liked the show. I don't know if she was trying to get to me or word get back to the husband? But I didn't care.

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2022 4:58 PM

Back when I was 16, I had a part time job at ChiChi's. I went to use the restroom, and there was a guy, probably in his early 50's, standing at the urinal with a huge full on raging hard on. He was standing a bit of a ways back from the urinal, so his enormous cock was on full display.

by Anonymousreply 64June 14, 2022 5:00 PM

In college, I was in the theater department men's community shower room (It was a great facility.) after a hot rehearsal and one of the jocks who were commandeered as spear carriers for "Trojan Women" was showering with me. The nudity obviously wasn't accidental, but he slipped on the tile and in sliding he knocked me over, and in an amazing coincidence of physics his cock ended up in my mouth for a while.

What makes it really weird was that the same thing happened three other times. Except the last time I was the one who slipped and he landed on me and his cock went right up my ass. For a while.

I wonder if they ever fixed it so the tile wasn't so slippery.

by Anonymousreply 65June 14, 2022 5:09 PM

Lots of hot stories!

by Anonymousreply 66June 14, 2022 5:45 PM

Hottest guy in HS Chemistry class spilled liquid on himself and had to shower naked in the in class shower.

by Anonymousreply 67June 14, 2022 5:48 PM

Went camping in Florida with some college buddies and set up our tents in a park that was kind of a man-made beach -- so it was all open, not trees or anything. Middle of the night, there's some commotion outside the tents, though no one bothered to get out and have a look.

Got up in the morning and right next to us was a 20something guy and girl, both totally naked, him spread-eagled on his back, her laying sideways on his outstretched arm. They were passed out next to the unmade tent they had obviously tried in vain to put up in the blackness. A couple of liquor bottles were strewn about.

We all went to the showers, came back, packed up and left -- and neither of them ever moved. They both had good bodies and he had a really fat hog. We have the photos to prove it!

by Anonymousreply 68June 14, 2022 5:59 PM

A few years ago I took a vacation in México and stayed at a gorgeous historic boutique hotel. It had three small courtyards and each had guest rooms with balconies. I was on the third floor one afternoon sitting on my small balcony & having a drink. On the floor below me & around the corner was a middle-aged couple who had their balcony doors open (it was a nice day) . The wife came out to balcony to grab her phone, then shut the balcony doors. A minute later I watched her walk through our courtyard and out the door to the main street. I forgot to mention that there is a large square transom window above their doors that they have left all the way open. A minute later, the husband walks into the room naked and freshly showered, lays down on the bed and jerks off for several minutes. I could see everything from the neck down. It was incredible.

by Anonymousreply 69June 14, 2022 6:25 PM

When I was a sophomore in college, the dorm had two rooms divided by the bathroom. The suitemates were freshmen, one of whom went to my high school. I was in their room talking to my friend when he said he was going to the basement to get a Pepsi and chips. So, I was sitting on his bed. His roommate came into the room from the shower. Now he was the essence of twink - a Jace Norman look alike. Anyway he had his towel wrapped around him and went to the sink in the room without seeing I was there staring at him. At the sink, his towel fell off and he just said," Fuck it" and let it drop, exposing his small, tight ass. He turned full frontal and saw I was there. We exchanged pleasantries with him not bothering to hide himself. The memory of that perfect cock, balls, and small patch of pubes on his otherwise hairless body was the source of many of my fantasies. He finally pulled on his briefs, got dressed and went on his date.

Jace:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2022 6:57 PM

When I was in early college I went to a cabin in the Redondo national forest. It was situated on Lake Kibosh, an abandoned quarry, which the feds had long-leased to people, with permission to build. Because of the quarry, there were only a few entry points to the water and you had to walk to it. One night around dusk my uncle who I went with was napping so I walked the trail to access the water. Right out of nowhere steps this amazing man - must have been about forty ? - gorgeous... tall, dark haired, hairy body and completely nude. He had a towel over his shoulder but he wasn't wearing it (I should have said it was mid September, not a lot of people were up that weekend.) He asked me if I was going for a swim, I said yeah, he said me too and we chatted and walked the the water's edge and he's naked and completely comfortable the whole time. Then he stood and talked to me for awhile, tugging the thing enough I wondered but not enough I knew. Then he's like are you coming in? I was so hard, I can't remember what I said, but I peeled it out of there. I'm pretty sure I heard him say something like you don't have to worry about it but I was too embarrassed. Still remember it though.

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2022 7:08 PM

I came home early one summer day and walked in on my older brother jacking off. I'd seen him naked changing before, but that was the first time hard.

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2022 8:21 PM

r72 vivid descriptions please!

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2022 8:39 PM

This is why I come to DL!

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2022 8:53 PM

When I was in the 8th grade, a friend had lost something in the locker room as we had gym that day. After school we went back into the locker room to talk to the gym teacher to see if he found the item. The gym teacher was taking a shower in their private shower and we waited for him to finish. He came out of the shower to get his towel and I saw his dick was erect. He was a really hot looking, probably in his late 20's and he had a very hairy chest. When my friend and I left the locker room we just laughed at what we saw.

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2022 8:56 PM

r67 Not sure if I believe this one. But if it's true, it's just about the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life. Are there any more details to the story? What year did this happen?

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2022 8:56 PM

I thought this was why you went to Nifty.

by Anonymousreply 77June 14, 2022 8:56 PM

This thread is making me horny.

by Anonymousreply 78June 14, 2022 9:09 PM

[quote]Not sure if I believe this one. But if it's true, it's just about the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life. Are there any more details to the story? What year did this happen?

Not that person but Chemistry classes do occasionally have emergency showers just in case you get something on yourself that needs to come off IMMEDIATELY but most people would just leave their clothes on and take it since it's an emergency. So I could see this happening years ago though. Ours was in a back room and we didn't use anything that could completely damage your skin if it got on you.

by Anonymousreply 79June 14, 2022 9:12 PM

r79 Yeah, that was the other reason I was skeptical. But boy that would have been quite a fantasy! Would love to hear from that poster whether it was actually real.

by Anonymousreply 80June 14, 2022 9:17 PM

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never would have believed it until this happened to me…

by Anonymousreply 81June 14, 2022 9:19 PM

So I had to open a restaurant every day at 6AM. A guy came in at midnight to clean the place and he would be leaving as I began. I went down to the men's lockers once and there he was, bare ass naked. A hot Latino with tan skin, a huge Brillo-esque bush and in the middle of that bush a thick dark cock. Uncut natch. He grinned at me, I grinned back and then went back upstairs.

by Anonymousreply 82June 14, 2022 9:21 PM

I worked as a front desk night receptionist in a dorm overnight to pay for school, and I saw plenty of nudity there, some unindented. Too many to share but the best one....was doing rounds and one of the hotter guys on the top floor had been in a girls room but her roommate made him get out. He had no clothes on was very sheepishly trying to go down the hall - it was cute as hell, and he was so nice, not a douche, but between his curly, wavy hair on his head and a very plump, pendulous dick hanging between his leg, that was stroke material for me for years after. I told him we were cool, just to get back to his room, and he was grateful. Not grateful enough to let me blow him, alas, but several times when he came back to the dorms I got a fistbump and a "my buddy!" and at the end of the year I got a bro hug - that musk of his added to my stroke bank.

I worked at/near two big universities and there were always shirtless guys on the quad going commando....someone would end up getting jocked and having their shorts pulled down. Even without nudity, watching the guys play in the sun (at both Pitt and UW) was glorious. At UW, there would always be happy, horny drunk guys pissing in front of my apartment. I offered to blow a few of them and one adorably bashful blonde dude took me up on it. To be drunk and yet get bone hard in ten seconds.....ah, youth.

I will say now, as one of the eldergay-adjacent, I love to visit San Diego. No shortage of really hot, lean, fit guys who will strip stark naked to change in/out of surf gear. Lovely eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 83June 14, 2022 9:27 PM

R80– it was some liquid that burned his shorts. Fucker was supposed to be wearing underwear but wasn’t. Mid 90’s

by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2022 9:27 PM

[quote] unindented

I'll "oh, dear" myself. I meant unintended, of course.

I was DICKMATIZED!

by Anonymousreply 85June 14, 2022 9:28 PM

r84 So the teacher didn't ask the other students to leave the classroom while he showered? What did he look like? What did his dick look like?

by Anonymousreply 86June 14, 2022 9:32 PM

A couple of "accidents" I already knew my roommate's body was amazing but coming home without knocking and seeing him standing in front of our full-length living room mirror. Startled he said "cant you knock" As he with his beefy hairy ass, firm but just a little bit of jiggle ran into the bathroom and shut the door. Then being locked out of my apt with a sign on the door" please wait ten mins ill let you in soon." But he came to the door anyway. Shirtless and anxious. He was such a hairy god! He had some scuzzy old local business owner and drug dealer in our apt. Someone's dick was getting sucked for coke! I want to believe it was the Old man. He said the old man's wife locked him out of the house and he felt sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 87June 14, 2022 9:41 PM

First trip to Europe, worked up the courage to stay at a hostel in Barcelona. Made friends with a group of Americans, guys and girls. The guys were all hot. One of them, was this rich kid from TX that was on Harvard's baseball team. A damn wet dream with bedroom eyes, and a lovely smile. He was sadly straight and easily found a girl at the club we all attended that night. I was on the top bunk and woke up early. I turn over and see that the girl had rolled over exposing him naked and passed out in the morning air. The kicker was that he was hard again! Simply a treat for my eyes and something I can never forget. This was about 6 years ago. He's not married and I think about that hot cock his wife gets to ride (and the money she gets to spend) every time I scroll pasted his Instagram photos.

by Anonymousreply 88June 14, 2022 10:14 PM

R84– I don’t remember. He was nicknamed Johnny no-wipe for the rest of the senior year

by Anonymousreply 89June 14, 2022 11:50 PM

r88 Just looked up the Harvard baseball roster. Is it John or Joey?

by Anonymousreply 90June 15, 2022 2:10 AM

John looks like he has the bedroom eyes. So that's my guess.

by Anonymousreply 91June 15, 2022 6:48 PM

Any more memories?

by Anonymousreply 92June 15, 2022 11:22 PM

I was in my early teens when I used to watch my mom’s ex boyfriend shower in our backyard in the nude

by Anonymousreply 93June 16, 2022 7:18 PM

r93 Did he know you were watching him?

by Anonymousreply 94June 17, 2022 6:58 AM

if you were titillate in anyway, i hope you are ashamed of yourself

by Anonymousreply 95June 17, 2022 7:17 AM

Not really accidental but I was in the changing room at our gym. It was a pretty quiet night and I thought I was alone when this guy comes out of the shower with the biggest hard-on I have ever seen. I mean cartoonishly long thick with a slight upward bend. I watch as he comes strolling right towards me with his baseball bat swinging. I realize he is just two lockers from me. I figured what the fuck and said Hi to him, made some comment about it being dead in here. He turns to talk to me, I am sitting on the gym bench and this giant hard-on is just inched from me. He can tell I am staring at it. He took a step closer and said "go on, I know you want to," it seemed like millions of years me sitting there deciding what to do but ti was more like a second. I swallowed half of it before he goes "whoa whoa I meant to touch it," but I didn't stop and he didn't stop me. Pretty soon I hear "Fuck I am going to cum." and I stay clamped and take his load. Licked clean I sit back. He says 'I have never done anything like ths." I said "me either." Long story short. I am married to him now lol.

by Anonymousreply 96June 17, 2022 2:30 PM

meet cute!

by Anonymousreply 97June 17, 2022 2:35 PM

R96 I think what probably attracted your husband to you, was that on your first meeting you played so hard to get.

by Anonymousreply 98June 17, 2022 3:56 PM

I don't know if it was accidental, but a company I used to work for was given a special deal on gym memberships for all employees. The gym was in the same building and I got to see many of my male co-workers including my boss naked in the locker room and showers.

by Anonymousreply 99June 17, 2022 5:02 PM

This thread is hot.

by Anonymousreply 100June 17, 2022 5:10 PM

Senior year of high school I went on a school trip to Europe. Roommates were randomly assigned and I was with three other guys, two of which were on the varsity wrestling team. I'm assuming that they were very comfortable with each other from being in the locker room because after they showered and toweled off they would walk from the bathroom to the closet naked to get dressed.

Both had great bodies and cocks, but one especially was a fat hog. I swear it slapped his lower thigh as he walked. I found it surprising because he was such a lean, lanky guy but then here was this monster meat.

by Anonymousreply 101June 17, 2022 5:15 PM

r99 Nice! What did they look like?

by Anonymousreply 102June 17, 2022 6:15 PM

I lived in a high rise dorm. A frequent event was some frat guy being stripped naked and handcuffed or tied to the rail in the back of the elevators, after which all the floor buttons were pressed. A not-so-frequent variation was they’d lube him up a bit so he’d have at least a semi-erect dick. I miss college, sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 103June 17, 2022 7:18 PM

^ Now I’m horny

by Anonymousreply 104June 17, 2022 7:20 PM

r103 FAKE booooo

by Anonymousreply 105June 17, 2022 7:26 PM

I grew up in a bayfront house. Our home was at the mouth of the bay, so anyone living on a canal had to boat by our house to get to the bay and the ocean. On weekends we'd see tons of boats coming and going and we'd usually have a meal out there and watch. There was one boat, a small skiff with a guy and a girl. The guy was just wearing a pair of jeans shorts but his anaconda was hanging well below the bottom of those shorts. I couldn't stop staring, as I didn't think it was real. He stared right back with an "It's real, bitch" grin on his face,

by Anonymousreply 106June 17, 2022 9:44 PM

In college I had a friend who was starting to bodybuild. You could see his muscles grow over time. One day, I walked into his dorm room He was asleep on his bean bag chair, naked and spread-legged. He wasn’t that attractive facially, but his chest was chiseled, with nipples that had stretched a bit as the muscle beneath them grew. He had hairy legs; I could see those hairs led to a large thick bush, with a long cock hanging between his legs. I immediately popped a boner, but I didn’t want to wake him, so I left the room.

Now I wish I had taken a chance to wake him up with some advances, but it was 40 years ago. I would have been shunned by everyone on the floor if he objected. Who knows if he would have?

by Anonymousreply 107June 17, 2022 11:35 PM

The times in the 1950s when I would see broads encumbered by armfuls of groceries have their panties drop to their ankles-always in very public places for maximum humiliation!

by Anonymousreply 108June 18, 2022 4:55 AM

R96, that's so hot!

by Anonymousreply 109June 18, 2022 5:40 AM

I was hiking uphill with a couple of friends on a well-traveled trail that wasn't far from civilization at all. This guy walked downhill not wearing his shorts but holding his shorts in front of him. He gave us a rather overly cheerful, apologetic smile. I'm not sure how he got into that predicament or why he didn't duck behind some bushes to put his shorts on properly. After he passed us, we all turned around to look at his butt.

by Anonymousreply 110June 18, 2022 5:52 AM

I think I’ve only seen accidental nudity once (and I’m not really sure it was an accident, because it seemed too careless and more intentional). I lived in DC and was walking down my street at night with my roommate to buy beer and we passed a building and there was a young handsome guy in an English basement, lights on, sitting in a papasan chair, facing the window, masturbating in front of his tv. We both think he had to know you could see right into his window from the sidewalk, thus probably not accidental.

Definitely not accidental-when I was ten, we went to a swimming pool at a local university and you had to walk through the showers to get to the pool, and I saw my first naked guy. College guy in his 20s, naked, wet, very muscular. At ten I thought “dammmmn that’s a fine ass. I want to get with that!” Still didn’t figure out I was gay or even really what sex was until much later, but ten year old me was down to get railed by a 20 year old college guy. 🙄

As if I’d even know what to do or he would have been like “let’s go little ten year old!” (At least I hope he wouldn’t).

by Anonymousreply 111June 18, 2022 6:30 AM

When I was about 9 years old, I was at the beach and the men's bathroom was like a locker room but no showers. I relieved myself at a urinal, zipped up, and turned around to leave, and there was a man standing in a toilet stall, door open, masturbating, eyes locked on me. I froze, staring at his dick, because i didn't know what he was doing, or why his dick was so enormous! (I'd never seen a grown man's hard dick at that age). I didn't realize that, had I stuck around for little bit longer, I could have seen the "grand finale"! I ran out of there. Ah, innocence lost.

He looked like a smelly homeless man, btw.

by Anonymousreply 112June 18, 2022 2:30 PM

r112 the best accidental nudity you ever saw was a homeless man jerking off in a bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 113June 18, 2022 2:34 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 114June 18, 2022 2:37 PM

Just the occasional peek when I guy I'm sitting across from is wearing shorts and either no underwear or loose boxers, and has his leg up just so.

by Anonymousreply 115June 18, 2022 2:51 PM

When I was 14, in the 80's, when shorts were really short, I took a basketball class and the coach was this tall, hot, tan guy who wouldn't wear underwear. After the lesson we would sit on the ground and stretch. And, man-- every time his cock or balls would roll out of the leg of is shorts. I loved it and even stopped wearing underwear to my classes so I could give him a similar show! I saw him sneaking glancing of my dick as I spread my legs and stretched. I was too inexperienced to know how to escalate things, but I wish I was more bold back then!

by Anonymousreply 116June 18, 2022 3:37 PM

R103 story sounds true - that was a common practical joke

At my fraternity and most others I guess, when a guy got pinned or engaged, the tradition was to force him into the back of a car or truck and strip him naked, usually pouring ice water on his penis to shrink it up...

Then we'd all barge into his GF's sorority house, carrying our naked brother, with the shriveled up penis, while singing one of our song, and deposit the naked and shivering guy on the floor of the dining room, where all the girls could "size up" their sister's naked BF

by Anonymousreply 117June 18, 2022 4:38 PM

^ Once we barged into the ZTA house - it was usually around dinner time so the most girls would be there to see - but the uptight old bitch of a house mother was having some kind of tea in the front parlor for some of old women friends.

She just started shrieking and threatening to call the cops, but we and the sisters mostly ignored her - it was a tradition in the Greek Community at my university.

And most of the old bitch's friend crowded into to get a good look at my frat brother's naked body while she was screaming.

by Anonymousreply 118June 18, 2022 4:42 PM

^ I don't remember ever using handcuffs but we did use zip ties or rope on their hands and feet - and sometimes if there were enough girls around we'd just tie him to the stair railing in the entrance hall of the sorority house and leave him there.

The newly-penned GF was responsible for getting him dressed and getting him home.

by Anonymousreply 119June 18, 2022 4:53 PM

That's fucking disgusting, Fraternities should be banned.

by Anonymousreply 120June 18, 2022 5:02 PM

At my high school prom, there was a Scottish guy wearing a kilt. He was one of the hottest guys in my year, in a rough, gruff, toxic masculine kinda way. Don’t think we ever really interacted. I was at a table and there were a few girls around me and someone commented on what he was wearing underneath his kilt, so he lifted it up to reveal a huge, thick dick. Being the horny, closeted 18 year old I was, I wanted to leap over the table, grab it and wrap my mouth around it. I bet it was huge when it was hard. But social etiquette was observed and I turned my attention back to my drink and the girls giggled.

by Anonymousreply 121June 18, 2022 5:03 PM

R121 what was Scottish Jock doing in the US?

by Anonymousreply 122June 18, 2022 5:08 PM

When I was a kid, our building had a pool. One day I was swimming and a guy was lying, sunning himself by the pool. His swim suit was raised and I could see his soft dick just lying there. I didn't know why I was so intrigued by it but I kept swimming over to get a look.

When I was 8th grade, I slept over a friends house. That night, I went to get a drink and his dad was asleep on the couch in his boxers. He had a hard on and it was sticking up through the fly. I quietly walked over to look. I was so scared and turned on all at once. God I wish we had cell phones back then

by Anonymousreply 123June 18, 2022 5:09 PM

R121 it was in England, not far south of the border.

by Anonymousreply 124June 18, 2022 5:16 PM

R123 After that incident, I always got a thrill whenever I saw my friends dad, knowing I had seen something so intimate and private and he had no idea

by Anonymousreply 125June 18, 2022 5:19 PM

R125 what did he look like?

by Anonymousreply 126June 18, 2022 5:38 PM

R126 He always reminded me of an older looking Mark Shera who was a Tv actor in the 70's and 80's. I remember his dick being really big but what did I know at that age

by Anonymousreply 127June 18, 2022 6:08 PM

Today, one of the roofers working on the house next door was in their backyard taking a piss with his meaty Latino dick.

by Anonymousreply 128June 18, 2022 6:11 PM

^Did you discipline him?

by Anonymousreply 129June 18, 2022 6:44 PM

Yes, I made his pound my hungry bussy

while I lectured him on politeness.

by Anonymousreply 130June 18, 2022 9:23 PM

r117 r118 r119 How many guys got that treatment? What year was that taking place?

by Anonymousreply 131June 18, 2022 9:26 PM

This wasn't accidental but when I was learning how to swim at the YMCA when I was probably 7 or 8,all the boys would go into this room with a pool and I would say 25% of the boys didn't wear bathing suits. This was in the 60's and all I could think was they couldn't afford one. None of the instructors said anything but I was too young to enjoy but thought it was odd.

by Anonymousreply 132June 19, 2022 1:08 AM

I was eight yrs old and lived next door to a family with three brothers who were older. One day I went to their house and walked upstairs to go visit. I noticed the door to the oldest brother's room was open, so I looked in. He was 15 and was lying on the bed totally naked with the doctor ( that's back when they used to do house calls) standing over him and gently reaching down to feel his testicles. I was shocked, since this was the first time in my life that I had seen a boy with pubes and was pretty transfixed. After I got my eyeful, I went down to the other brothers' shared room and asked what was wrong. I was told that he hurt his balls. In reality, he had gotten over mumps and had orchitis in the left testicle. I told the other two brothers that I would meet them outside and left, once again sneaking a peek at the oldest brother's cock, balls, and pubes.

by Anonymousreply 133June 19, 2022 1:11 PM

^ maybe it was just a regular prostate milking - based on the medical knowledge I've acquired from the Nifty stories I've read

by Anonymousreply 134June 19, 2022 7:16 PM

R133 = Laura Ingalls Wilder

by Anonymousreply 135June 19, 2022 8:35 PM

Any more?

by Anonymousreply 136June 21, 2022 8:12 PM

Whoops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 21, 2022 8:21 PM

From another thread on celebrity nudity: Chris Jones' fat uncut hog and balls falling out on national TV during the NFL combines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 21, 2022 8:40 PM

Jockey humiliation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 21, 2022 8:45 PM

And of course, DL fave Joe Burrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 21, 2022 9:26 PM

R140, I love how they keep replaying it from different angles while the announcers laugh...

by Anonymousreply 141June 21, 2022 10:28 PM

^ Those announcers are homophobic morons.

by Anonymousreply 142June 21, 2022 10:58 PM

Titles for OP's future threads:

[bold]The time someone's Dad asked if you took it up the ass[/bold]

[bold]What's your favorite fetish that involves spanking me and then cumming in my hair while I cry?[/bold]

[bold]Best unexpected sex on the train between Osaka and Tokyo?[/bold]

[bold]Who did you give crabs to and lie about it if you ever saw them again?[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 143June 21, 2022 11:40 PM

Many years ago in Union Square Park. A very hunky and handsome guy in his thirties wearing kilts was busking playing his bagpipes. Several times gusts of wind blew by and pulled his kilt up, showing everything below the waist. I gave him a $20.

by Anonymousreply 144June 22, 2022 12:25 AM

When I was about ten years old, our backyard neighbor was a gorgeous swarthy man who lived alone. I thought he looked like Tom Jones.

One late afternoon, I was playing in our backyard. He was cutting his grass, bare-chested with thick pink nipples, and hairy, when his shorts got tangled up with the lawnmower’s handle. When he tried to release them, the shorts were yanked down to his mid-thigh.

I saw his beautiful dark brown bush; I never imagined one could be that big and thick. His cock wasn’t large, but it had a pronounce head, like a helmet. He saw me staring at him and he apologized. His crotch was naked for about five minutes, then he freed the shorts and his cock flipped upward as he pulled them up.

I still remember that guy. Thank goodness my parents were cleaning up the garage, so they didn’t see into the backyard. If I was eight or ten years older, I would have jumped the fence to help him out of his jam. I would have been able to move my hand anywhere across his crotch. I would catch my fingers on those thick hairs and pretend to get stuck.

by Anonymousreply 145June 22, 2022 12:50 AM

I grew up around rednecks who thought nothing of hauling it out and pissing when we were hunting or camping. It got to be where it wasnt that big of deal to me. Until I hit puberty. Then I took great risks trying to spot one ! One of my earliest memories was when I was about 7. Our scout troop had gone to this huge pond that rented out sunfish boats and they taught us how to sail (or tried to!).One of the dads was in his early 30s with a mat of chest hair and tree trunk legs,also covered with hair. This particular day he wore white swim trunks and apparently forgot underwear . You saw his entire package clear as a bell. I was absolutely riveted . Im positive someone had to notice this baby queen staring that snake down !

by Anonymousreply 146June 22, 2022 1:24 AM

R146 Wow you hit puberty early, and do people wear underwear underneath swimming trunks? That dad sounds hot, like you I wouldn’t have been able to stop staring.

by Anonymousreply 147June 22, 2022 5:45 AM

When I was in high school we went to a public pool where you could walk down this little ramp and see the people under the water when they're in the pool. Out of curiosity I went down there for the first time, by myself, and one of the girls that my buddies and I thought was smoking hot dove into the pool head first. The force of hitting the water yanked her bikini bottoms down to her ankles. I stood there watching her kicking her legs and trying to pull up her bottoms. It went on for a fair amount of time, too. It was one of those moments where your heart starts hammering in your chest and your brain struggles to catch up to the moment that's happening. It was awesome.

by Anonymousreply 148June 22, 2022 6:31 AM

r148 Did a straight guy get lost and end up on datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 149June 22, 2022 8:48 AM

R149 That or a lesbian? Or bisexual.

I guess it does qualify as accidental nudity, just not the accidental nudity most of us were hoping for

by Anonymousreply 150June 22, 2022 9:02 AM

I was maybe 12 and went to a Boy Scout celebration where two older boys were dressed like Indians and one had a massive piece of man eat and no underwear on. I was sitting where I could see through the side unobstructed view and was riveted

Another time we were selling candy door to door and this older jock answered the door and I was on the stairs and could look up right into the side of his shorts and I could see his cock and balls tenting out from the side, HAWT! This was almost 40 years ago and I those memories are seared into my mind like it was yesterday!

by Anonymousreply 151June 22, 2022 9:20 AM

r151 Yeah I've actually read the first story on other threads on datalounge. Apparently that was a real thing they used to actually do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 22, 2022 9:45 AM

R10 I always say ass online, even though I say arse in real life. Don't know why, just how it is.

by Anonymousreply 153June 22, 2022 10:30 AM

R153, would an English person not pronounce the two spellings the same way? "Arse" like "parse" and "ass" like "pass."

by Anonymousreply 154June 22, 2022 10:44 AM

Confused about your question R154 - I pronounce them both differently, not the same way - the examples you give are a bit flawed because it depends on your accent, I would say 'pass' to rhyme with arse - northern Brits would say 'pass' to rhyme with 'ass' though.

by Anonymousreply 155June 22, 2022 11:50 AM

It's funny that so many of these stories feature men with huge cocks. Is that just because they are the ones that tend to stick in the mind?

I remember going on a residential school trip and we went swimming, the changing rooms were communal and I saw my teacher's cock, it was the biggest schlong I'd ever seen at that point and in my memory seemed to hang, thick and meaty, almost to his knees. Shame he wasn't one of the teachers I had a crush on!

by Anonymousreply 156June 22, 2022 12:23 PM

When I was in jr high school I was at a barbeque/pool party at friends of my parent's house. The husband of the couple that lived there (they also had 2 kids) was this virile, gruff blond man with a mustache. I always had a secret crush on him as he was the best looking out of all the husbands who played tennis with my parents. When I went to use the bathroom, which was located next to the master bedroom. He happened to be there changing out of his wet swim trunks. I caught a glimpse right when he took them off. It was from the back and I got a nice peek at his big balls and nutsac hanging between his legs. He never saw me checking him out. I remember being so turned on that I couldn't wait to get home and jack off.

by Anonymousreply 157June 22, 2022 4:06 PM

In college, I lived one year with 2 other guys in a dorm that had separate bedrooms and a shared living room. One of my roommates was a cute straight stocky blond, who always slept late. I was an early riser and always scheduled my classes for 8 or 9 a.m. After class, I’d pick up my roommate's NYT and head back to our room, where he was usually just getting up. He’d head for the bathroom while I perused the paper, and then he would emerge freshly showered wearing only one of the skimpy little towels the linen service provided. He’d take a seat across the room to read the paper, and we’d discuss the news while I took in the view of his fat pink cock and balls nestled in his thick blond bush. I’m sure he knew he was on display, but I guess he didn’t care.

by Anonymousreply 158June 22, 2022 4:25 PM

Hot r158

by Anonymousreply 159June 22, 2022 4:30 PM

R138 I remember that! I had the tv on & was watching when it happened & was like "did I just see that?!" After he gets up you hear him say to the guy "dick came out" 🤣 Was more than just the dick I think!

You can see the most right when he starts to get up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 22, 2022 7:13 PM

R160 Love the way the sportscasters say right before he starts running, "Really surprised Chris Jones came out this year," like they were predicting what was about to happen.

by Anonymousreply 161June 22, 2022 7:16 PM

Is he known as the dick slip guy now?

by Anonymousreply 162June 22, 2022 8:41 PM

Oh, sorry, yeah, I'm a straight guy. Didn't know only gay male nudity stories were allowed.

by Anonymousreply 163June 23, 2022 7:03 AM

R148, you have to know this thread was about male nudity.

by Anonymousreply 164June 23, 2022 7:18 AM

r163 Lol cute! Straight guys are welcome to post here, as long as you also regale us with some stories about seeing your male friends naked or being seen naked by your male friends.

by Anonymousreply 165June 23, 2022 7:18 AM

^Sorry I don't make the rules, that's just part of the terms of service you agreed to when you made an account here.

by Anonymousreply 166June 23, 2022 7:29 AM

honey, only fugly incel str8 hang here, dont erect your hope, r165

by Anonymousreply 167June 23, 2022 7:34 AM

r167 Personally I choose believe our straight guy is a sophisticated and handsome intellectual!

by Anonymousreply 168June 23, 2022 7:36 AM

r168 was busy whoring during the latest mra thread blitz, poor dear

by Anonymousreply 169June 23, 2022 7:38 AM

Back in college I lived off-campus in an apartment complex that was mostly occupied by students but also had a lot of other young adults. I lived in a second story unit above a thirty-ish divorced dad. The stairs to my apartment passed a window of his that gave me a view into his bedroom if the curtains were open which was very rare during the day, and never at night until ... I came home one night and there he was spread eagle on his bed, lights on, furiously jerking off his average cock.

What was I going to do? Not stand there on the landing watching him work his five-incher into a minor cum shot over his blossoming dad-bod?

by Anonymousreply 170June 23, 2022 8:00 AM

r170 Wasted opportunity. If you had knocked while he was mid session, he might have been horny enough to let you finish for him.

by Anonymousreply 171June 23, 2022 8:03 AM

R171, my boyfriend waiting for me upstairs. But after dinner my story-telling led to some extra fun.

by Anonymousreply 172June 23, 2022 8:12 AM

R163, a straight man? On The DataLounge? Now everyone here will be lifting their kaftans and presenting hole in your direction.

by Anonymousreply 173June 23, 2022 8:43 AM

I was sitting in my college dorm room and glanced out the window to the dorm right next to mine. A really hot guy was entering his room with a young woman. They turned on the light and didn't bother to close the shade. I saw them start to make out and then, after a few minutes, the lights were turned off. It was apparent what they were doing. A while later the lights came back on and I saw the guy with a raging hardon walking to the bathroom. He came back naked, but she had dressed the the meantime. A sort of my own little CFNM scene.

by Anonymousreply 174June 23, 2022 11:39 AM

Walked in on my two Army buddies having threesome with some German chick they picked up off base

by Anonymousreply 175June 23, 2022 12:16 PM

r174 Hot! What did he look like?

by Anonymousreply 176June 24, 2022 1:59 AM

THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 24, 2022 6:08 AM

I walked into my nephews room and forgot to knock. He said "Don't you bother to knock anymore?". I got a peek at his balls. Then he changed the subject and told me that he and his teammate were going on a trip to NYC for the weekend, and they needed a chaperone. " Would you be willing, uncle?" I told him I'd be thoroughly delighted to accompany my cute nephew and his hot friend on a trip to the Big Apple.

by Anonymousreply 178June 24, 2022 7:54 AM

You're not with the UK’s 16 Air Assault Brigade are you, R175?

by Anonymousreply 179June 24, 2022 8:49 AM

I watched Nippelgate. It was accidental. A wardrobe malfunction.

by Anonymousreply 180June 24, 2022 9:16 AM

I've told this story here before, but my first apartment faced another apartment building with only about ten feet of separation between our two buildings. My living room windows faced a neighboring studio apartment's windows at nearly the same level. The guy living in the studio almost never lowered his blinds all the way, usually leaving about a six inch gap open. The gap left his desk and chair exposed, which I soon learned he would jerk off at nearly every night.

The view was eye level for me if I was sitting on my couch, and at first it was pretty hot. He had a nicely shaped, girthy dick. Sometimes he used a sock, which I had never seen someone do before. I felt a little bad about the free show and jerked off along with him a few times with my blinds a little open to give him a chance to notice that he was exposed, but he never did. Kinda silly, I know, but I was young.

After a while, it became mostly comical, though, because my TV was set up next to the living room windows, so many nights I'd be watching TV with the jerking neighbor in the window alongside it.

by Anonymousreply 181June 24, 2022 10:07 AM

[quote] [R174] Hot! What did he look like?

Typical college boy. Slim, average height. What stood out ( literally) was the angle of his penis which was a full 45 degrees and very excited.

by Anonymousreply 182June 24, 2022 12:26 PM

Jack Tripper’s balls ⚽️ spilling out of his pants 👖 in that episode of Three’s Company .

by Anonymousreply 183June 24, 2022 12:42 PM

Any more?

by Anonymousreply 184June 25, 2022 2:18 AM

No, R184, I have had sufficient and I suspect half of these are fantasies in the heads of old men.

by Anonymousreply 185June 25, 2022 2:20 AM

r185 You're too cynical! I know for a fact all of my posts were 100% true. Who among us hasn't seen some good accidental nudity over the course of their life?

by Anonymousreply 186June 25, 2022 2:22 AM

I've seen more naked men in locker rooms, nude beaches, gyms and cruises than I can count, R185.

by Anonymousreply 187June 25, 2022 2:28 AM

r187 Let's hear your favorites!

by Anonymousreply 188June 25, 2022 2:30 AM

I had R185 blocked, but apparently they're living on another planet if they think no more half of this thread's tales of accidental nudity can possibly be true, and the rest must come from the imaginations of deprived eldergays. The video evidence some posts have provided—from live broadcasts—should tell you that it can happen anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 189June 25, 2022 2:42 AM

[quote]It's funny that so many of these stories feature men with huge cocks. Is that just because they are the ones that tend to stick in the mind?

A lot of the stories seem to be from a time when the teller was young and likely hadn't seen a lot of cock. I'd argue is likely that they weren't all that big, but the novelty and intense arousal are what enhanced the size in memory.

by Anonymousreply 190June 25, 2022 12:43 PM

R167, Actually I'm married. I come here because I like celebrity gossip and, well, let's face it, the gays have all the good inside gossip. It's either here or Enty.

by Anonymousreply 191June 26, 2022 10:03 AM

r191 So any good stories for us?

by Anonymousreply 192June 26, 2022 10:15 AM

In my 30's, I shared a house with a gorgeous straight guy. On Saturday's, I often drove him to work because he didn't have a car and public transport was spotty. One Saturday morning, I went to his room to take him to work and he was still asleep. When I woke him up, he jumped up in a daze and sat on the bed. When I looked down, I noticed that his erect dick was sticking out of the hole in his boxers. It was enormous and pointing straight up. He didn't realize it at the time as he was upset about being late. I can't tell you how many times that I jacked off to that image.

by Anonymousreply 193June 26, 2022 2:38 PM

Posts are useless without video or pics

by Anonymousreply 194June 26, 2022 2:42 PM

R194. I wish I had a camera. But as my experience was completely accidental and brief, there was no time. Fortunately, I have the memories.

by Anonymousreply 195June 26, 2022 2:48 PM

[quote] Didn't know only gay male nudity stories were allowed.

I once witnessed a woman getting her top ripped off at a concert when the crowd got pretty rowdy.

by Anonymousreply 196June 26, 2022 2:53 PM

"a dorm that had separate bedrooms and a shared living room"

"skimpy little towels the linen service provided"

What college did you go to, R158, that had a living room suite and provided linen service, R158? Sounds more like a hotel.

by Anonymousreply 197June 26, 2022 3:11 PM

Most of them do now, R 197.

by Anonymousreply 198June 26, 2022 3:26 PM

Wow. Linen service, too, though? I guess they have to justify the $60K yearly cost of tuition. Throw in a living room and cheap towels. They should provide a handjob service as well.

by Anonymousreply 199June 26, 2022 3:28 PM

My freshman dorm had two small separate bedrooms (each with bunkbeds) and a living room. That was in the early 80s before the wave of luxurious renovations on campuses; the dorm had been built like that back in the 20s or 30s for a the expectations of a more or less Spartan, but communal-oriented, dorm life. There was certainly no linen service then, but now, who knows.

Sadly for purposes of this thread, I didn't see much accidental nudity there, except for the occasional ass sighting in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 200June 26, 2022 3:37 PM

R200, my dorm was all-male and had one giant shower room in the basement. Let's put it this way: I took many showers. All of the nudity was purposeful and plentiful.

by Anonymousreply 201June 26, 2022 3:50 PM

R200 I lived in a dorm in 1980 and it was just one small room with two beds and two desks for studying. The showers and bathrooms were down the hall and shared by the entire floor.

Your dorm room sounds pretty fancy compared to mine.

by Anonymousreply 202June 26, 2022 4:14 PM

r194, I was thinking about who most resembled the guy who dropped his towel in my post at r26, and I've come to the conclusion he looked a lot like gay porn star Nick Sterling -- very similar build, same great huge ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 26, 2022 4:16 PM

My beautiful coworker used to ask me to go "shoot baskets" with him after work. He was stunning. It was just two guys hanging out. At one point, he had to go change in our work bathroom, and we were chatting. He pulled his shorts down, and I was stunned. Huge dick.

by Anonymousreply 204June 26, 2022 4:18 PM

R202, the layout may have been fancy, but there was nothing else fancy about the suite, believe me. Our bathroom was also shared by the whole floor (two showers for a maximum twelve people).

by Anonymousreply 205June 26, 2022 4:33 PM

R250 If you had a living room, that was fancy compared to my dorm room.

by Anonymousreply 206June 26, 2022 4:37 PM

R196 I wish mens pants could get torn off that easily.

by Anonymousreply 207June 26, 2022 4:38 PM

Speaking of dorm rooms, I'll never forget my first day in the dorm. I had moved in a few days before classes started and there weren't a lot of guys who had moved in yet. I left my room to go to the bathroom, and when I walked in, standing in front of me was this beautiful guy - about 6' feet tall, dark hair, just stepping out of the shower. Beautiful, lean body, and big flopping dick. He looked at me and smiled wide and said, "Hi!"

Thought I was gonna die right then and there.

by Anonymousreply 208June 26, 2022 4:45 PM

There was a Sex And The City episode in which Samantha was going to do a three way with a gay male couple. They were a real-life couple who lived on the Upper West Side. One of those guys went to my gym. I walked into the steam room once after a workout and there he was, blowing another hottie from the gym.. I just sat and watched.

by Anonymousreply 209June 26, 2022 4:48 PM

Can we stop discussing fucking dorm accommodations and stay on topic?!!!

by Anonymousreply 210June 26, 2022 8:09 PM

So, by a couple, you mean friends with benefits.

by Anonymousreply 211June 26, 2022 8:15 PM

r210 I liked the ones about the dorms with group showers. I'd be happy to hear some stories of those! That's definitely not something any modern colleges do anymore!

by Anonymousreply 212June 26, 2022 8:22 PM

Me too, R212, but who gives a shit about layouts and other, non-accidental nudity details.

R210

by Anonymousreply 213June 26, 2022 8:25 PM

I wouldn't have thought that group showers (dorm or gym) count as "accidental" nudity considering that everyone in them deliberately takes his clothes off and soaps up in front of everyone else. I thought this thread was for the inadvertent sighting of cock and balls spilling out of the too-small shorts of a hot guy going commando sitting across from you, or when a football player accidentally gets his pants pulled down, etc.

by Anonymousreply 214June 26, 2022 8:34 PM

Or when the foot of the naked baby you're holding happens to push down the waistline of your bathing suit, revealing your pubes and practically your cockroot for all the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 215June 26, 2022 8:36 PM

r214 I'll happy to count locker room sightings as accidental nudity. Especially because your eyes are supposed to stay up anyway.

by Anonymousreply 216June 26, 2022 11:54 PM

When I was in scouts me and some of the other boys spied on the dads when it was their turn to shower.

by Anonymousreply 217June 27, 2022 12:15 AM

r217 I feel like there's more to that story...

by Anonymousreply 218June 27, 2022 12:20 AM

[quote] "meet cute!"

I'd call that a "meet HOT", R97!

by Anonymousreply 219June 27, 2022 12:54 AM

Our state held a week-long student government summer camp for HS seniors (“Boys’ State”) at a college campus. A lot of the attendees were their local schools’ class presidents, so a nice smorgasbord of jock types. Our dorm advisor was a tanned, toned university athlete named Jeff, and many of us (well, I anyway) had man-crushes on him.

After each day’s activities, which inevitably included some sort of manly outdoor competition, a bunch of us teens would end up in Jeff’s much-larger room, just shooting the breeze until dinner. Jeff was a bit of a show-off and usually just wore nylon shorts and nothing else. Naturally, I made sure to sit as close as possible.

On about Day 3, Jeff sprained his ankle in a race and had to keep it iced and elevated on a wooden chair. From my usual spot on the floor, I suddenly had a direct view along the length of his leg and into the opening of his flimsy purple running shorts. As he shifted around in the chair, his shorts bunched up to the point that the head of his cock was even with the hem, and was on full display. I doubt it was accidental, because it happened two of the next three days.

There was a lot of pent-up sexual energy in that dorm (guys wrestling in their underwear; locking their roommates out after a shower or stealing their clothes/towels; culminating in a bizarre game of 1 am hide-and-seek, with 30 seniors eluding the dorm monitors and diving into each others’ beds. No idea how it started, but it was hot.

On the last morning, a few of Jeff’s “coach’s pets” (all beefy football types), had figured out that he showered at dawn to avoid the lines, and they decided to steal his clothes AND lock him out of his room. He had to limp from room to room, banging on doors and begging for someone to have mercy and let him in.

Apparently, everyone down the hall either refused or was dead asleep. When he got to our door, my roommate (who’d been a useless bore all week) finally did something right and let Jeff in. I only got a 5-second glance at his perfect ass (remember tan lines?!) before he made a “modesty sandwich” out of two pillows, and hobbled back to his room when the coast was clear.

That week supplied decades’ worth of spank bank collateral.

by Anonymousreply 220June 27, 2022 1:09 AM

Why didn't you loan him a towel?

by Anonymousreply 221June 27, 2022 1:35 AM

R197, My state university provided clean sheets every two weeks in the 70s. They didn't have elastic around the corners, luckily I had some of those with me. A sweet old man went door to door in the hallways. If you weren't in your room, your sheets would be at your door when you returned.

We had group showers, four shower heads for about 24 guys, all in the open. When it was steaming hot in May and September, and we didn't have air conditioning, many of us took several cold showers a day to cool off. There might be four at the shower heads, the others waiting naked and talking. Some of them were muscular, they didn't mind showing off. Those were the days before manscaping was even a thought. We all had bushes, all colors and shapes and densities. Two guys I remember had very hairy chests, their bushes were exceptional. The guys who grew up on farms had the biggest dicks; at the time I thought it might be a good research topic for a doctoral thesis.

by Anonymousreply 222June 27, 2022 2:27 AM

I still want to hear the stories about the Boy Scout dads in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 223June 27, 2022 6:17 AM

When I was fifteen, I went hiking in the California Trinity Alps with my older brothers. Rounding a bend in the trail, we were suddenly faced with a man completely naked except for his backpack hiking in the opposite direction, He was probably eighteen or nineteen. He had a small cock nestled in a large nest of testicles. I swiveled my head as I passed him and saw that his entire backside from neck to thighs was covered in pimples.

This experience didn't go into my spank bank.

by Anonymousreply 224June 27, 2022 6:24 AM

I didn't need accidental nudity. When in Jr. High we had gang showers which were mandatory. There were two classes happening at the same time each with 25-30 students so I got to see a lot of dicks. When in 7th grade the other class was 9th grade. I was so amazed at all the older boys and their much larger hairier dicks. We also swam in the nude. This was the 60's.

by Anonymousreply 225June 27, 2022 11:27 AM

The moment when I was sure I was gay happened in 8th grade, when the boys were given physical exams by a doctor who came to the school. This would never happen in school today. Anyway, we were called to the nurse's office in groups of four. When it was my group's turn, we went into the room and a med school volunteer took our height, weight, and blood pressure. Then, he told us to take off our clothes for the doctor. We all stripped down to our underwear and waited. The doctor examined each of us and finally it was time for the hernia exam ( which we had never had before). The first kid stood up , walked over to the doctor and dropped his briefs, standing totally naked. He was a skinny kid with a small patch of pubes and a pretty nice sized dick. I was struck with a feeling of excitement as I took in the sight. The dr turned around and said that he could put his underwear back on. He did and the dr proceeded to do the hernia check by putting his hand inside the underwear and grabbing our balls. For each of us, he pulled down the front just enough for me to get a glimpse of everybody's pubes. Once again, for a 14 yr old boy who was just beginning to have sexual feelings, it might have been the most important event in my life.

by Anonymousreply 226June 27, 2022 12:03 PM

My apartment was almost flush to the next door apartment, with windows in the sairwell. One afternoon, we were heading out and heard moaning. Looking out the window, there was a couple fucking hard. His hot, tight ass bouncing up and down. We sttod there for a good ten minutes watching. After we left, my roommate was walking down the street. I grabbed him and we went back to watch more of the show. The couple had changed positions. Thie only happened once.

A friend of mine lived on the top floor of one of "those" places on the east side. He has a perfect view of the apartment across the street, and their weight room. Many a day we would watch the hot 6'5, tight guy across the way work out in his tighty whities. Once, he was cooking naked with a decent hard on. He was hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 227June 27, 2022 12:34 PM

When I was a kid, my best friend and I slept over each other's house a lot. One night at his house, his dad came out in the middle of the night because my friend and I were still awake and laughing. I'll never forget his dad standing in the living room in his white briefs. He worked construction, had a lean muscular body, nice tan, and a great smile.

A more recent occurrence was just a couple of weeks ago. I work in an office where people from the public come in for appointments with us, so it's not super corporate or stuffy. This late 20's guy comes in - decent looking guy, rugby-type body, great legs - and as he's sitting across from me, he leans back to laugh, his legs open, and I see a giant set of balls on him as his shorts loosen. He sat like that for a good 10 minutes as we talked, and all I kept thinking was, "Yeah. He needs to cum."

by Anonymousreply 228June 27, 2022 2:47 PM

R209, I once worked with one of the men that made up that couple. Nice guy, nice body, a dancer. Not sure if he was the one doing the action you saw but it must have been hot.

Growing up, my parents and their best friends (husband and wife) always hung out and we did many things together such as go to the beach or have cookouts, celebrate holidays together. One time at the beach when I was about 16, I went to the men's room. The stall I went into had a small hole in the door that, when looked thru, gave one a view of the trough urinal. No big deal until the husband of the couple came in to pee. I didn't move. He pulled down his bathing suit and I saw his reddish-brown bush and his cock. Soft, of course, and not that long but very thick. He peed what seemed to be for a long time and I was fascinated. I jacked to that image for a long time afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 229June 27, 2022 3:35 PM

This probably counts more as unexpected nudity, but a co-worker of mine who was also an actor had invited everyone at my place of work to go see him in a play. Most of us went and at one point during the performance he had walked out onto the stage completely nude with his dick bouncing. A couple of my female co-workers started snickering and covering their faces in embarrassment. He was a good-looking guy with a nice dick, and the fact that he was low-keyed, shy but friendly guy at work made it all the more hot to me,

by Anonymousreply 230June 27, 2022 3:38 PM

[quote] [R217] I feel like there's more to that story...

Not really, we peeked through a window. I'm sure the other guys were most-likely straight boys, but to me (and this may have been one of the first times I'd seen grown men naked) I was impressed and awestruck by the size and thickness of an adult men's penis, even my dad was in there showering naked.. To this day I can still remember seeing my 30-something year old scout leader and his dark bush with a thick, meaty cock with a big head and big balls. Beautiful ass too with with hair on his lower back. It was something I frequently visualized and jacked off to once I hit puberty.

by Anonymousreply 231June 27, 2022 3:49 PM

R224? It’s “spank bank,” luv. Not “sperm bank.”

by Anonymousreply 232June 27, 2022 5:23 PM

Sorry R224, wish I could delete this. ^^ My mind played a trick on me.

by Anonymousreply 233June 27, 2022 5:24 PM

R220 very few hetero college guys would be shy to walk around a male dorm naked after a practical joke. Tip toeing around and hiding their dicks with pillows? Yeah, no.

by Anonymousreply 234June 27, 2022 5:51 PM

What play was your coworker in R230, and did he know some of his coworkers found it weird?

by Anonymousreply 235June 27, 2022 5:56 PM

r231 Hot story! What did your dad's look like? How did everyone interact with each other in the showers together?

by Anonymousreply 236June 27, 2022 8:13 PM

[quote]Sorry [R224], wish I could delete this. ^^ My mind played a trick on me.

No worries, R232. My mind often does the same. Thanks for owning it, though.

by Anonymousreply 237June 28, 2022 12:24 AM

Not accidental, but seeing men showering after swimming. I was young, but fascinated with their bodies, especially one guy who was buff and had a hot ass. He was probably a teenager, but when you're ten, you think everyone is so old.

by Anonymousreply 238June 28, 2022 8:23 AM

Another swimming incident. When I was seven, I went for my first swimming lesson at the local pool. While I was changing, a teen boy walked in and began to change. I can still see the entire thing in my mind. He was abut 15 and blond, with a tight body. I kept glancing over until I saw him take down his underpants and became the first person I had seen with pubic hair. It was as if I was hit by lightning. I'm just thankful that he turned to face me when he dropped his briefs.

by Anonymousreply 239June 28, 2022 11:23 AM

Not me but my brother's story. He was seeing his now wife when he was in college. We both went to the local college. He would get some cheap motel so the two cuold have sex. Well one Saturday night the phone rings, I was up watching SNL. It was my brother, the car would not start he needed me to give him a jump and DON'T TELL MOM AN DAD.

Well my dad heard the phone ring so he came out. I told him my brother broke down I was going to give him a jump. He said do you want me to go? I said No I got it. Crisis averted. I go, my brother asked what happen. I tell him dad heard the phone but I covered. Cut to my brother getting him. He goes into my mom and dad's bedroom to tell the he is home. and i hear "CAN'T YOU FUCKING KNOCK?" and my brother comes out laughing. I go what happened? He says mom was giving dad a blow job and jesus dad has a huge cock. My dad came out pissed as hell in his boxers and sure enough there is the baby arm held back by some cheap JC Penny boxers.

by Anonymousreply 240June 28, 2022 1:53 PM

R240 went in a whole different direction that I was expecting.

by Anonymousreply 241June 28, 2022 1:56 PM

R240 Gross.

by Anonymousreply 242June 28, 2022 2:01 PM

I went to HS and college in the 70's and gang showers were all we had and they were wonderful. In my frat house, we had one small shower room which was 4 spigots, 2 on each side. So when you are showing with your brothers, you always got a show. After one drunken party, I discovered that our frat president had passed out completely naked on the floor of this shower. He had an amazing body and huge dick even flaccid. I tried not to stare but it wasn't easy. In HS, I was in the theater group and after a performance when we all had to wear body makeup and hair spray, we went down to the gym locker room to shower. This was an all boys Catholic school where we swam naked but I had never seen a couple of the older guys in the play naked before as we were in different classes. I will always remember this older guy that I had a crush on who was totally straight and I saw him naked in the shower. He was very hairy with a nice big dick and he was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 243June 28, 2022 2:42 PM

I also went to a Catholic boys HS in the 70's and we had to attend a weekend retreat at the rectory where the priests lived, many of whom were gay I later learned. There was one priest who I thought was a real a-hole and a creep who liked to embarrass kids in class who stood up to read and happened to have an adolescent boner. Well, at this retreat, there was group shower for the students and this priest went in there and took the towels of some of the hotter jocks and made them come to his room naked to retrieve their towels. It is unbelievable that he got away with this but in those days, the priests were in charge and we did what we were told. No one would've ratted him out as there would've been retaliation.

by Anonymousreply 244June 28, 2022 2:50 PM

In the years around 2000 I belonged to a locally-owned gym in an older building that had obviously been adapted from some other use; the men's locker room was awkwardly split between two different areas, and only one had side had the shower. This was a very small room—installed almost like a single vinyl box—with maybe 6 shower heads and you were really crowded in there. There was also an equally cozy sauna. In hindsight I'm sure I could have gotten up to more mischief than I did, but then again the small areas allowed for no hiding, and most of the guys there were clearly straight (and hot). There was necessarily no embarrassment about walking around naked.

by Anonymousreply 245June 28, 2022 3:14 PM

r244 What was his excuse for stealing their towels?

by Anonymousreply 246June 30, 2022 7:15 AM

Judy Finnegan.

by Anonymousreply 247June 30, 2022 7:26 AM

Sorry but a passed out frat boy naked with a big dick is ripe for an accidental blow job. If he wakes up what is going to say? Stop sucking my dick?

by Anonymousreply 248June 30, 2022 6:49 PM

Actually yes, R248. A friend of mine (not a frat boy at the time) had that happen to him and he not only told the person to stop sucking his dick, but he took it to the police and the guy ended up doing time.

by Anonymousreply 249June 30, 2022 7:07 PM

Mary Poppins at R249 has joined the thread in order to squeeze the life out of it.

by Anonymousreply 250July 1, 2022 7:57 AM

You sound like a sexual predator R248, have you never heard of consent?

by Anonymousreply 251July 1, 2022 8:29 AM

r251, I woke up to a guy sucking my cock the first time I had sex, and I loved it. I hadn't given consent, though I suppose it was implied when I started sucking his cock right back.

not r248

by Anonymousreply 252July 1, 2022 8:46 AM

Let's hear some more!

by Anonymousreply 253July 5, 2022 11:24 AM

I went to UCLA for undergrad and one summer I decided to fulfill my language requirement. You could do a full academic year of a language in 10 weeks during the summer. The instructor was the hottest fucking guy, let me tell you. German or Austrian, I forget. Athletic guy, young (a PhD student, no doubt), handsome, and chiseled. Goatee. (This was the 90s.) The girls in the class were really attracted to him. As was I.

One day, I went to the athletic facility to have a long, summer swim. Big old New Deal-era lockers and showers. Grey, smooth concrete everywhere. Out of the showers comes the teacher, fully naked, huge pendulous hairy cock swinging from side to side. Totally tight athletic body. I just froze. He smiled at me. I can remember it to this day.

by Anonymousreply 254July 5, 2022 10:56 PM

R254 That is hot. Did you say anything? Were you naked too?

by Anonymousreply 255July 6, 2022 12:01 AM

Sophomore summer of college, 2 buddies of mine had rented rooms in a frat house just for the summer. The house was a huge, imitation antebellum mansion, that had had wings added onto it years after it was built, and the place was kind of confusing inside with multiple entranceways. My pals' rooms were up on the 2nd floor of the main, old house. The place was virtually deserted, only about 4 guys seemed to be living there that summer. One night I was in one of their rooms and realized that I could see from the "outside" window right into the room of someone in another wing, which had been built so close to the main house that it was almost like you could reach out and easily touch the other guy's window, the two outer windows were completely adjacent to each other. The "neighbor's" lights were on, he was kind of puttering around, a good-looking, tall blond. After a while, I realized that he was now naked and was doing pushups on the floor of his room, LOTS of pushups. He was exceptionally well-built. I don't think he realized that I was, basically, right outside his bedroom window watching him, and neither room had any curtains on the windows. There was something memorably sexy about this for me, the way the house was so open, dark, and empty, nobody else around, and here was this guy that I didn't know, and had never seen before, completely unselfconsciously doing naked pushups just outside the window where I was watching him. He eventually turned off the lights and went to bed. I've remembered that a long time.

by Anonymousreply 256July 6, 2022 12:04 AM

One of my high school crushes. Incredibly hot latino boy who worked out and paid very good attention to his hygiene and looks. He'd frequently go almost naked, do a bit of bicep flexing, etc. Other than being a bit cocky about the fact that he was a 10 out of 10, he was a really nice guy and a good friend.

Anyway, one night we were rooming together while on a school trip. Four guys in the room, two to a bed. He comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, removes the towel, and hops into our bed. The other two guys are already asleep. Over the course of the next few hours, he tosses and turns, has his arms on me, his bare ass right up next to my bulge, etc. Torture for a closeted gay boy.

by Anonymousreply 257July 6, 2022 12:24 AM

R257 That's unusual, for sure. He was likely presenting you with an open invitation, and you unfortunately lost it.

by Anonymousreply 258July 6, 2022 12:26 AM

I was going to ask you if you're sure he didn't want more, R257. But R258 kind of beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 259July 6, 2022 12:28 AM

R258, R259, yeah, looking back, it's quite possible I missed an excellent invitation. At the time, I stupidly thought the fact that he had a girlfriend and had displayed no interest in the cunt who was the only openly gay guy in school meant something. And, of course, in the moment I was terrified of him noticing that I was hard and tried scooting over a bit a few times during all that.

by Anonymousreply 260July 6, 2022 12:49 AM

any other stories?

by Anonymousreply 261July 6, 2022 4:45 AM

R255, yeah, I was naked, too. I was cute then, in my 20s, but this man was a 10.

And in those weekly "sections" where you had to meet with him to practice your conversational German, I outed myself. That summer was the summer I was really coming out, and so it was on my mind 24-7. And I wanted to know how to say all the gay words in German. So he was very, very sweet and kind with me, taught me those words, very supportive. Flash forward to me staring at his huge cock. No wonder he smiled! Good guy.

by Anonymousreply 262July 6, 2022 4:52 AM

[R249] The cocksucker must not have been any good if the guy reported him. If he did time, I’m sure his cock sucking skills were perfected in the Big House

by Anonymousreply 263July 6, 2022 1:17 PM

[R246] The creepy priest didn’t even bother to make up an excuse for stealing the towels of naked athletes. He didn’t have to. At that time, priests were not called out on their inappropriate behavior. They just transferred him to a parish where he was around little kids. Sick. Plus he had really bad breath.

by Anonymousreply 264July 6, 2022 1:23 PM

I was about 12 or 13 at a friend’s house playing video games after school. His older brother, who was a HS Varsity wrestler, came in a little while after we did. He came in and told his brother he was about to shower because he had practice. I didn’t think anything of it. A little while later I get to go get something to drink and I’m about to walk into their kitchen and there he is, with his back turned, drinking milk directly from the carton, fully naked. I didn’t get a good glimpse of his cock but he put the milk back in the refrigerator and scratched his balls as he walked out. It’s probably for the best that I didn’t get a full glimpse of his cock. It probably would’ve been a bit overwhelming.

Fun fact: he went on to have a pretty solid wrestling career in college and almost qualified for the Olympics. He now teaches college wrestling.

by Anonymousreply 265July 6, 2022 2:47 PM

Hot r265

by Anonymousreply 266July 6, 2022 2:49 PM

I hope he didn't touch the milk carton after he scratched his balls.

by Anonymousreply 267July 8, 2022 5:11 AM

My roommate in the Army always slept in the nude and I love watching him

by Anonymousreply 268July 8, 2022 5:19 AM

Did he know you liked it, R268?

by Anonymousreply 269July 8, 2022 8:54 AM

No he was oblivious

by Anonymousreply 270July 8, 2022 12:32 PM

I was driving to the coast on CA Hwy 128 and I decided to stop along the Navarro river where I knew there was a rope swing. I thought I was by myself in the water when about five guys who looked to be in their late teens stripped and started swinging out on the rope and dropping into the water nearby. All of them were real cute and I remember them all laughing and oblivious to my being there. (Almost) even more than the fact they were naked was the feeling of joy they had as they joked splashing around in the water.

by Anonymousreply 271July 8, 2022 1:03 PM

Surfers out at the beach in SF. I parked my car and just watched a bunch of guys do the ritual of wrapping a towel around themselves as they peeled out of their wet suits. One of the guys noticed me watching and put on a show, purposely dropping the towel, grabbing it back up around him and then looking over to see if I'd seen him. I had and he was gorgeous. I got the feeling these guys were used to people like me hanging out to watch.

by Anonymousreply 272July 8, 2022 1:06 PM

So, guys who were not aware of their dicks early will think is weird, but I was aware that it felt good to touch myself at age 8. Anyway, same age, dad would have a longtime friend stay over occasionally on the weekend if they got drunk. Looking back, he was very attractive, but I don't think I actually appreciated that then. What I did appreciate was his huge, uncut cock,which I saw when he'd get undressed. Much bigger than any I'd seen before. Him saying "hey, buddy" with that big, swinging dick still brings back nice memories. And I ended up a top, go figure.

by Anonymousreply 273July 8, 2022 3:34 PM

R272, you mean perverts?

by Anonymousreply 274July 8, 2022 4:22 PM

R273, why was he undressing in front of you? Did you think he liked showing off his big cock to you?

by Anonymousreply 275July 8, 2022 4:24 PM

[quote] My roommate in the Army always slept in the nude and I love watching him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276July 8, 2022 4:28 PM

^The ENTIRE Pacific theater was just as hot as the dickens. You know that.

by Anonymousreply 277July 8, 2022 4:30 PM

Should we submit this thread to Nifty? I say yes!

by Anonymousreply 278July 8, 2022 4:33 PM

R275, so, to understand the visual, my small bedroom was right down a short hallway from the bathroom. My bed had full view of the hallway. Anyway, yes, I think it was intentional, because he'd undress in the hallway right outside the bathroom door, walk a few feet to the doorway to acknowledge me and smile, then go in the bathroom to shower.

by Anonymousreply 279July 8, 2022 6:14 PM

R279, to add to what I just said, it could have been unintentional I suppose and my brain just wanted it to be intentional. But it was a nice thing to see either way.

by Anonymousreply 280July 8, 2022 6:16 PM

It could have been seductive, or could have been apropos of the times, men were nude around each other much more frequently without all the baggage it carries today.

by Anonymousreply 281July 8, 2022 6:46 PM

I was around in "those times" and it seems abundantly OBVIOUS the guy wanted you to look at him naked. I played this game with quite a few exhibitionistic dudes. I had a pretty good friend in college, straight, who loved to just unzip his pants and whip out his flaccid dick during general conversation, rather frequently, with all and sundry. He was known for it and people would taunt him to do it at parties, social events, etc.

by Anonymousreply 282July 8, 2022 6:51 PM

R274 is, like many Americans, very sexually uptight, and no fun.

by Anonymousreply 283July 8, 2022 9:49 PM

When I was entering puberty, my family and a couple other families went to the beach. There was a " structure" for changing, which was just a bunch of cinderblocks in a maze-like formation with no roof. Every so often there would be small cinderblock benches at various positions in the maze. I went to change into my swimsuit the first time, when I decided to walk through the maze. In the middle, I ran across a young man who was just dropping his underwear to expose his naked body; I was hooked. I changed, left, went swimming, and then returned to the maze. There I was treated to a number of naked men changing. It's funny, because my friends kept wondering where I was, not knowing that I was cruising the changing structure. To this day I am grateful for turning the correct way in the maze to see the older naked teen.

by Anonymousreply 284July 8, 2022 11:51 PM

R274 Frau post? But yeah, I almost did right "perverts like me" except we were the same age.

by Anonymousreply 285July 8, 2022 11:55 PM

*write*

by Anonymousreply 286July 8, 2022 11:56 PM

When I was 14, I went to a hockey camp for a couple of weeks over summer break. We were divided into groups, and my group was coached by two college players. Cut to the chase....At the end of each day, we'd all change out of our gear and a few times our coaches changed their clothes with the rest of us. One was a stocky dark-haired guy with thick legs who bulged out of his tightie whities (as we called them then). The other was a taller blonde guy, thinner than the other but tight and muscular, with smooth tan skin and a perfect ass. A couple of times they both stripped and put on fresh clothes. I suppose the nudity wasn't accidental, but those were the best days that summer.

by Anonymousreply 287July 11, 2022 11:24 PM

Instead of getting hotter, this thread has gotten “Nifty”-ier.

by Anonymousreply 288July 12, 2022 4:19 AM

Don't know what it says about you that you think it's fictional. I haven't read anything unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 289July 12, 2022 5:33 AM

Plus, none of these glimpses has led to any sexual activity

by Anonymousreply 290July 12, 2022 5:38 AM

I feel sorry for someone to whom a story of seeing a hot guy briefly naked in a changing room or skinny dipping in a private area is so remote from experience that it must be a wild fabrication.

by Anonymousreply 291July 12, 2022 3:17 PM

R291 I’ve never encountered such extreme, almost pathological levels of paranoia as I have here on DL. Makes me wonder what it is about the gay experience that causes such hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 292July 12, 2022 6:23 PM

your existence r292

by Anonymousreply 293July 12, 2022 6:24 PM

DLers like to be Buzzkills. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 294July 12, 2022 6:27 PM

I was 14 and attending a friend's birthday party at Casa Bonita in Denver (famously featured in a South Park episode). He was from a huge Mormon family and one of his older brothers, I think 16 or 17, was super hot. When we were having lunch, I happened to glance over at the brother and realized I could see see up the leg of his shorts and there was his cock, clear as day. It was big, slightly erect and quite hairy. I wanked to that for years.

by Anonymousreply 295July 13, 2022 2:02 AM

This is a twofer: When I was sixteen or seventeen, a guy in his mid-twenties was briefly staying in a travel-trailer parked in the carport off the alley behind our house. He was the boyfriend of a friend of my mother's who needed someplace to stay for three or four weeks between moving between homes. He was a seventies stud. Bearded and rugged. I saw him shirtless a couple of times and he had a great hairy torso with prominent nipples, though he was probably heading towards a spare-tire gut in a few years.

The trailer had electricity but wasn't hooked up to a sewer line, so to spare the toilet's storage tank he would use a bathroom in the house to poop, but to piss he would just open the exterior door to the trailer and piss out the door into the gravel. There was a perfect view from our upstairs bathroom, as I discovered. I caught the show three times or so, once when he was also shirtless. The bushiness above the waist continued below, and his dick seemed to have a nice girth to what I could see protruding through the shrubbery.

Around the same age, the view from the front of the house produced another bit of fortuitous voyeurism. Across the street was a four-unit apartment building, with living-room picture-windows facing our house. It was sort of a Rear Window situation only it was the front window, with more distance between voyeur and view, smaller windows, and three of those four apartments always had that picture window covered with some kind of obscuring treatment.

A young couple moved into a second-floor unit and never drew the blinds until it was fully dark. I'd seen the husband walking around in his tighty-whities a couple of times from my second-floor bedroom.. Not bad in a lanky way, but it wasn't inspiring any teen-aged wanking. Then one afternoon I spotted him sitting in his living room naked from the waist up, but since sitting, I had no view below the waist. Then his wife/girlfriend came into view wearing only her muffin-topped panties. OK, I knew just where my dad's binoculars were in the next room and I grabbed them in no time.

She moved behind his chair and started rubbing his shoulders, then leaned over and cradled his neck between her tits while reaching into his out-of-view lap with both hands. Then she pulled off, he stood up naked with his half-hard-on now in view , and they left the room with her leading him by the hand. I kept an eye out after that, but never saw anything else of interest until they moved.

by Anonymousreply 296July 13, 2022 5:10 AM

My Army buddies would walk around naked in the barracks after a night of drinking to use the urinals

by Anonymousreply 297July 13, 2022 2:17 PM

The first time I went to Boston on vacation, back in the early 1990s. My friend and I went to Filene's Basement, which was a really popular department store.

I went to try on some pants and walked into the men's dressing room, only to discover that it wasn't an area with separate rooms - it was just one big room and all the guys were in there trying stuff on. While I was trying on my pants, this big, built Latino guy walked in, and I remember thinking, "Man, I'd like to see him naked." Then he took off his pants and he wasn't wearing any underwear. His big, thick cock flopped right out there on display for everyone to see.

Best part of my Boston vacation.

by Anonymousreply 298July 13, 2022 2:30 PM

R298 reminded me of this favorite of mine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299July 13, 2022 3:16 PM

This is what I’m imagining R298

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300July 13, 2022 3:18 PM

I believed everything on this thread until R295 mentioned Casa Bonita.

by Anonymousreply 301July 13, 2022 3:19 PM

A locker-room memory in HS in which a kid pulled off his shorts and underwear and tipped out a penis that formed a long, beautiful s-curve, which he carried bouncing and swaying into the showers.

by Anonymousreply 302July 13, 2022 4:22 PM

R295 Okay, I'm from Colorado and actually worked at Casa Bonita one summer. How did you see up the shorts of this guy? Casa Bonita is laid out with its tables on multiple levels. Was this kid at another table on a higher level than yours? Otherwise, I don't see how it would be possible to see up his shorts unless you were under the table.

by Anonymousreply 303July 13, 2022 4:25 PM

My mom’s boyfriend was changing the lightbulb and asked me to hold the ladder. He wore those loose shorts with no underwear and as he climbed up I could see his dick and hairy balls up those shorts

by Anonymousreply 304July 13, 2022 7:01 PM

I was a teenager practicing swimming at an outdoor swimming club. One of the lifeguards began swimming in the next lane. Wearing my goggles, I was able to recognize him. As he swam laps, the waistband of his speedo was gradually getting lower on his crotch. The drawstring was outside the speedo, and there was nothing that could stop the move south as he swam. A few of his pubic hairs appeared above the waistband, the same bronze color of the hair on his chest. Then more pubes were released. Then half of his bush. It continued until the waistband reached the base of his cock. His entire bush was swaying in the water. Only when he stopped swimming did he pull the waistband back up.

I think he knew I was gay. It was either a come-on or a prank or his way of getting off. I was too young to indicate I was watching. I had developed a rudder before his swim ended and I went to the locker room to get a much wanted release.

by Anonymousreply 305July 13, 2022 11:41 PM

This is hardly accidental as far as the nudity goes, since it was in a figure drawing class in college that used nude models back in the late seventies. Not attractive ones, mind you. Two I remember: One was a remarkably hairy women with a bush that occupied an area the size of a dinner plate. She required a lot of charcoal. The other was a scrawny, dweebish young guy with a corkscrew cock. Flaccid, it hung twisted so that you were looking at the underside of his dick-head. But, and this is the accidental part, when he boned-up it straightened out into a respectably attractive erection.

He boned up three times in that class session. It was kind of fascinating to watch that thing untwist - then recoil. Untwist - then recoil. Untwist - then recoil.

by Anonymousreply 306July 14, 2022 1:12 AM

Thanks, R306—never having taken a live drawing class, I had no idea that erections were a routine part of the lesson. Must be tough if you're in middle of sketching the cock when it starts changing shape.

by Anonymousreply 307July 14, 2022 2:32 AM

R307, the model was twenty at most. A classroom full of age-peers studying his corkscrew cock had a predictable effect. Repeatedly. It was a time and place thing. Within a few years, that same figure-drawing class wouldn't use fully nude models.

by Anonymousreply 308July 14, 2022 7:12 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 309July 17, 2022 5:48 PM

Honestly, if it would be helpful to the artists to be able to draw an erect penis, I would have no problem sporting a full purple-headed erection, almost to the point of orgasm. I don't have any qualms about nudity, I go to nude beaches all the time (but I don't get erect and show off there.) If average-Joe Playgirl models had erections in their layouts in the 80s and 90s, and I didn't hear any complaints about it when it happened, I could do it, too.

by Anonymousreply 310July 17, 2022 10:50 PM

Case in point:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311July 18, 2022 2:48 AM

I had a good friend in college (this was the 90s) who was not getting along with his roommate, so he asked to switch with me. My roommate agreed, and so my friend, Michael, became my roommate. Michael was very handsome and fit. Pale skin, huge hairy legs. I was not into him, thank goodness, but we had a lot of fun and I loved him a lot, like a brother.

He was catnip to girls, though, a very cool straight guy who was very nice, so forth. He for a time was dating this kooky girl from Alaska. None of us ever quite got it, but they were inseparable. He was always asking to have the room so they could fuck, or could she stay over, so forth. (He would always say he'd return the favor, but I was in the closet back then and not having sex with anyone except myself.) I always agreed; I was his friend and I got it, it was college, he was horny, so forth.

Eventually I was comfortable enough for her to stay over while I was in the room. She would just spend the night with Michael and that was that.

One morning I heard some rustling and they were already up, getting something out of his closet, giggling, whatever. They were naked. Michael had the most humongous hairy cock I had ever seen. This thing should have been attached to a Roman soldier or something. Just a huge college cock on this 19 year old kid. I can still see it in my mind's eye.

From then on, I'd sort of sneak peeks at him when he'd sit down while wearing shorts, watching that big bulge.

We lost touch after college and I miss him. Good guy. I wonder who he ended up with. And who ended up with his huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 312July 18, 2022 10:28 PM

I would hope it's still attached to him.

by Anonymousreply 313July 18, 2022 10:32 PM

R313 Yes, and not passed around in one of those Christmas gift exchanges where you either take a wrapped present or one of the previously-unwrapped ones. “Ok, who ended up with the roommate’s dong?”

by Anonymousreply 314July 19, 2022 4:39 AM

The absolute best was at a work offsite at a hotel in the country – a couple of days of training and social events for just about everyone in the firm. Finished up with black tie posh barbecue and drinks reception outside in the grounds.

Some of the attendees were Scottish, and so they were wearing kilts, including a few I worked with – and they looked sharp as fuck, all dressed up. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t ogling some of them, but didn’t expect any more than that.

An hour or so into proceedings, I was sitting down with some drinks with a female workmate when I noticed a couple of the kilted guys, Jack and Ruaridh, sitting opposite us on a grassy slope, a little bit uphill from us.

And amazingly, from the exact angle we were sitting, and with the evening light getting lower in the sky as it was, I could see *right* up both of their kilts. And even better, they were going true Scotsman, and so *everything* was on display – cock, balls, the lot. Absolutely nothing left to the imagination. Jack was the more classically handsome of and leaner of the two, and his cock was pretty averagely sized, though with a nice mushroom head and low hanging ball. Ruaridh was a bit more of a rugby build, and his cock and balls were big and thick, and not fully shaved.

My female colleague caught me staring, and was as shocked as me by what she could see – I had to plead with her not to stare or laugh too much in case they noticed. But for the next 15 mins or so, we basically had a full uninterrupted view of two of our colleagues cocks and balls, with them utterly oblivious to the fact that everything was on show to us. It was utterly glorious – the sheer unexpectedness of it, the fact that they were in full black tie attire on top, and completely naked underneath. Absolutely unforgettable.

I had loads of meetings with them each subsequently, and every time I saw them it was a struggle not to immediately think of their cocks. They were both hot enough guys anyway, even just in their suits – but knowing what was beneath was just a delight, even if it was tough not to get hard thinking about it.

(I kind of regret not ever finding the right moment to tell them what I had seen, just to see their reactions)

by Anonymousreply 315July 19, 2022 5:57 AM

R306 I took a figure drawing class as well. I was pleasantly surprised when a very handsome guy I had my eye on from one of my other classes had shown up to this class one day to model. I watched him as he came into the class and went to talk to the instructor. At that point I just assumed he was a student from another class. Then he walked over to the changing area and closed the door. My mind was like "OMG" and my heart started racing. He emerged in a small robe, stepped up onto the block in the middle of the room and dropped the robe. He was fully nude. I got an instant hard-on. He had a beautiful body and nice cock. His balls were tight but very big and almost full round like a grapefruit. I was so turned on I could not concentrate. All I though about was wanting to jerk off. There were a couple of eldergays in the class and I overheard them commenting on how handsome he was and that he had a plump ballsac.

by Anonymousreply 316July 20, 2022 2:44 PM

[quote]black tie posh barbecue

Black tie...BBQ - lol.

Was there a formal beer bong and keg, as well. Did people hold out their pinkie fingers while eating BBQ ribs or did they use a knife and fork?

by Anonymousreply 317July 20, 2022 4:05 PM

When I was in 8th grade, some guy ripped his pants, so the Home Ec class was sewing them up. He was standing in the gym at lunch hour in his white gym shorts.

A friend of his sneaked up behind him and pulled the shorts down. He was wearing a jock strap so everyone sitting on that side of gym during lunch break got a nice look at his ass. It was very nicely framed and somewhat hairy.

by Anonymousreply 318July 20, 2022 7:04 PM

R317 They actually are a "thing," especially among the super rich who hang out in the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 319July 20, 2022 9:10 PM

^^^^ you speak the truth! Hank Tomashevski Is the chef that does them best… a friend of mine was turned on to him by Anna Wintour and hired his company to do an amazing one right on Georgica Beach.

by Anonymousreply 320July 21, 2022 12:53 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 321July 22, 2022 5:27 PM

The trainer manipulating Porna's groin is fucking hot.

IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!

by Anonymousreply 322July 22, 2022 5:50 PM

In HS a dude fell out of his singlet during wrestling practice. The image is permanently engraved in my memory.

by Anonymousreply 323July 22, 2022 6:03 PM

Hot, R323.

by Anonymousreply 324July 25, 2022 8:13 PM

when I was 13 or so my parents literally gutted our house for a complete makeover. They hired a bunch of kurdish workers...Need I go on ? Well the boss was weirdly the blondest guy I've ever seen, with blue eyes and a lean, muscular body. Of course one day I opened the bathroom door not knowing he was in there showering, of course he was GORGEOUS, and his body is branded in my memory. For the rest of the contract I conspicuously avoided him, but we had to bump into each other at times, and he never seemed embarrassed. Thinking back, I can't believe how stupid I was ...

by Anonymousreply 325July 25, 2022 8:21 PM

I had the biggest crush on one of my classmates in HS who was a jock and the star of the basketball team. I was cheering him on in one of the games and I was sitting on the sidelines. He was dribbling the ball one time towards my section and got a peek up his shorts not wearing a jockstrap. Saw his balls and I swooned

by Anonymousreply 326July 25, 2022 8:55 PM

R325 you chicken. you should have had him gut and renovate your mouth and asshole!

by Anonymousreply 327July 26, 2022 12:25 AM

I know R327, I was too young and too pure...giving it a second thought, I was probably closer to 15, and he must have been in his late 20's, early 30's, - receiding hairline starting to show. We were often alone in the house, me doing homework upstairs, and he doing what ??? why was he still there after the others had gone ? I was a very pretty boy then (I became a model later in life). Now you would never guess. I look like I,ve been chewed and shat by an elephant, and then hit by a truck. Anywayz, I often had to jack off because being alone in the house knowing he was there was too exciting. I'm sure he knew that I had the hots for him. The shower incident was too obvious to be fortuitous. I had never seen a naked man before, not even my dad...but I was too shy...that's the life

by Anonymousreply 328July 26, 2022 4:38 PM

R328 Why was he taking a shower in your house?

by Anonymousreply 329July 26, 2022 5:22 PM

R329 exactly, until this thread, I've never questionned that

by Anonymousreply 330July 26, 2022 5:27 PM

Anyway: she was right there in the car, in plain sight of just everybody at the hop.

She was nude.

by Anonymousreply 331July 26, 2022 5:31 PM

[quote] [R328] Why was he taking a shower in your house?

How was he able to shower in a house they had "literally gutted our house for a complete makeover"?

by Anonymousreply 332July 27, 2022 1:25 AM

Summer camp in the 70s in Mississippi. Everyone in our boys cabin was asleep. Our cabin counselor, a handsome man in his 30s, had his own private room and bathroom at the end of the cabin. I watched him towel off after showering (he had the lights on) and then spray Arrid deodorant (this was the 70s, remember) on his arm pits before turning off the light and sleeping. He had a great body and I definitely knew I was gay after that.

by Anonymousreply 333July 27, 2022 1:34 AM

An afternoon MLB baseball game, late 80s. A great-looking frat boy wearing neon green short shorts and a backwards ball cap was sitting catty-corner behind me. Beautiful chest and nips. He kept his legs spread wide. When I occasionally turned around to see where a ball went, I could look up his shorts and see his thick black bush filling the holes of the shorts' netting across his crotch. He was hanging heavy between his legs.

I don't know if he was attracting my attention. I was wearing sunglasses, so he wasn't able to see what I was looking at. He was with a group of his friends. The situation was too stimulating and too risky for me. I kept my thoughts to myself.

College boys would go to the day games and take their shirts off while watching the game. Lots of them. Seeing them walking up and down the row steps was more interesting than the game sometimes. The weather could be really hot. I didn't mind.

by Anonymousreply 334July 27, 2022 1:57 AM

[QUOTE] How was he able to shower in a house they had "literally gutted our house for a complete makeover"?

There was a renovation part Rose, my parent's goal was not to destroy our house

by Anonymousreply 335July 27, 2022 3:53 PM

When I was in elementary school, I used to walk there with some of the kids in my neighborhood. Sometimes, there were only two of us or so walking together; that was the case this one morning. He lived down the street from me, so I was in his living room waiting for him to get ready. I accidentally saw his dad coming out of the shower; its safe to say he had no idea I was there because he laughed in embarrassment. He went back to the bathroom with a towel on lol however, I had already seen his dick when he was on his way to his room, and it was huge.

A short while later, maybe that same week or the next one, I was waiting for my schoolmate again, in his living room. This time, I saw his older brother leave the bathroom with nothing but a towel on. He went to his room, which you could see from the living room. I kept glancing over and looking away lol only to see him take his towel off (his dick was big too) while going through his dresser drawer. He caught me staring so I looked away, only to look back, and he was still staring at me while he was naked. He didn't get dressed, try to wrap his towel back around him, or even close his door. I'd look away and look back only to keep seeing him staring at me without any clothes on. When his brother came out telling me he was ready, that's when he closed the door. I think their family had a discussion about me seeing their father naked which led to the oldest son testing me lol

by Anonymousreply 336July 27, 2022 4:10 PM

(sadly, I never had another chance at peeping, I was never invited again)

by Anonymousreply 337July 27, 2022 4:17 PM

I would have liked to be a fly on the wall

big bro: "and you know what ? I kept staring at him, to see when he was going to look away, and he didn't " dad : "that little faggot is not to come to our house again, stear clear of him son"

by Anonymousreply 338July 27, 2022 4:22 PM

R337 😆 no I was invited back over there after that. There just weren't any more "nude instances." About five years later during the summer, I was at there house, playing outside. The older brother, in front of his friends, laughed and asked me had I even started jacking off yet or did I even know what that was since I still looked like a kid (I was 13). I acted like I didn't know what that was lol even though I had started when I was 11 lol

by Anonymousreply 339July 27, 2022 4:30 PM

R338 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 340July 27, 2022 4:31 PM

Chill, Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 341July 27, 2022 4:33 PM

To from the various testimony here, if the nudity is accidental, the dick will invariably be huge.

by Anonymousreply 342July 27, 2022 4:40 PM

R335 You still haven't told us why a construction worker was showering in your house.

by Anonymousreply 343July 27, 2022 4:53 PM

1 / 10 for SloppyH's story. You're getting a 1 and not a 0 because of the effort you're making in trying to defend your story.

by Anonymousreply 344July 27, 2022 4:56 PM

R343 because he felt dirty ad hot I suppose

by Anonymousreply 345July 27, 2022 4:56 PM

haha, like I need to DEFEND my story.Thanks for the 1 babe

by Anonymousreply 346July 27, 2022 4:58 PM

R346 Why was he using your shower? You still haven't answered that question.

by Anonymousreply 347July 27, 2022 5:22 PM

R347 there was sonly one shower to use, IDK. Find him and ask him. guy needed a shower, is it so extraordinary ? I can't think that it was only because of ME. They were working, it was hot, they were using the loo as well. What's so strange about that ?

by Anonymousreply 348July 27, 2022 5:25 PM

Using the bathroom is one thing. I've never, ever encountered a construction worker who uses a homeowner's shower. Ever.

Your story is BS.

by Anonymousreply 349July 27, 2022 5:28 PM

R349 I don't know what to say... your post is so weird. Why wouldn't he use the shower ? it's not like a sacred space.

by Anonymousreply 350July 27, 2022 5:30 PM

R350 You're not seriously that stupid, are you?

by Anonymousreply 351July 27, 2022 5:31 PM

OK, you're just a troll, possibly the gal from the ava gardner was better than monroe thread

by Anonymousreply 352July 27, 2022 5:32 PM

R352 So you ARE that stupid. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 353July 27, 2022 5:33 PM

this is so annoying. you're not hurting me, you're just boring and deranged, this thread is fun, get over yourself

by Anonymousreply 354July 27, 2022 5:34 PM

R354 Why would I want to "hurt" you? You're doing a fine job of it all by yourself. :-)

by Anonymousreply 355July 27, 2022 5:35 PM

moving on

by Anonymousreply 356July 27, 2022 5:36 PM

I, for one, completely accept the plausibility of a hot blond Kurdish contractor showering in R325's family home—at least as an instance of accidental nudity. No reason the parents wouldn't give him permission in the case of an especially grimy job. Now, please, back to more cock sightings.

by Anonymousreply 357July 27, 2022 6:22 PM

My one and only week away at summer camp. I was about 13 or so and was in a cabin with a counselor who was about 18 or so. The bathrooms had one large gang shower with a fairly wide doorway/opening - and the toilets were on the opposite side.

I went in to pee and on my way out I had a clear view into the shower and my counselor was showering. He was dark haired and lanky. I just remember he had a very thick black bush and a thicket of hair under each armpit. His dick and balls hung low.

If I wasn't gay before, I sure as hell was after seeing that.

by Anonymousreply 358July 27, 2022 7:43 PM

enough with the contractor and whether he fucking showered or not, you are ruining the thread

by Anonymousreply 359July 27, 2022 9:15 PM

Same thing happened to me, R358, only I was about 8 at the time. The showers were in a big cinderblock building back in the woods, a single big open room that had no ceiling on it, open air. There was nobody in there but us two, he came in after I had gone there for a shower. I'm sure it was the first naked "adult" male I had laid eyes on, outside of my own family. He was an impressive specimen, standing way down from me on the other side of the room. Ignored me, of course. I was fascinated and remember eyeing him intently all these decades later.

by Anonymousreply 360July 28, 2022 12:30 AM

I remember being around 14 years old and going to a football game with my father and brothers. It might have been Foxboro Stadium in MA. Lots of tailgating going on before the game. As kickoff approached, I remember walking with my family through the hilly woods between the parking lot and the stadium and everywhere I looked there were guys peeing. Not hiding anything....maybe a hundred or more guys just standing around peeing before going in. I'm not into watersports at all, but seeing so many random dicks and the guys not caring at all was pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 361July 28, 2022 3:50 AM

MORE, por favor!!!!

by Anonymousreply 362August 6, 2022 4:42 PM

I used to live beside a lake in a suburban town. One summer night, I was awakened by a commotion outside. It was a bunch of teenaged boys skinny-dipping off the dock beside my house.

The great thing was that this scene would recreate itself one night every summer for about five years. Though the last group was co-ed.

by Anonymousreply 363August 6, 2022 9:00 PM

r363 So did you just see their backs or everything?

by Anonymousreply 364August 7, 2022 8:25 AM

DL demands to hear the details of pendulous dongs and wagging scrota, if any.

by Anonymousreply 365August 7, 2022 12:15 PM

That's when R 363 bought a telescope and told everyone he had developed an interest in astronomy, especially in examining heavenly bodies .

by Anonymousreply 366August 7, 2022 12:25 PM

R363, you should be ashamed at looking at teenage boys.

by Anonymousreply 367August 7, 2022 1:55 PM

R363, don't worry, I'd be right beside you jerking off too.

by Anonymousreply 368August 7, 2022 2:21 PM

The skinny dipping reminded me of something I saw. The nudity wasn't accidental, but my seeing it was. I was just about to fall asleep late one night when I heard the sound of something hitting what sounded like the side of a house outside my back window. I looked outside. It was dark, except for some ambient light coming from the moon and a couple of street lights. There was my neighbor, who was a senior in high school shooting baskets totally naked. I was transfixed. The next day I saw him and casually said," Late night basketball, huh?" He said that he couldn't sleep because he was nervous because college acceptances were due at any time and he really anted to go to Northwestern. He said he wanted to try something daring, so he just decided on a whim to shoot baskets naked. I just smiled and said, " I know," and walked to my car. Unfortunately, that was the end of the late night basketball. BTW, he did get into Northwestern.

by Anonymousreply 369August 7, 2022 2:32 PM

r369 Why does everyone in this thread keep skipping the most important parts of their stories!!!???

by Anonymousreply 370August 7, 2022 2:34 PM

^And by that I mean DESCRIPTIONS

by Anonymousreply 371August 7, 2022 2:36 PM

I used to live in a house next to a fire station, and I could see the backyard of the fire station from my bedroom window. One summer, the city had a really intense heat wave, and the firefighters set up a kiddie pool in their backyard and would sit in it. One morning, I happened to look out my window and saw three of the firefighters sitting in the pool.

One of 'em, a young, hunky guy, stood up, turned around, pulled down his trunks and stuck his ass right in the other two guys' faces. It was a beautiful, round, bubble butt. My window was open, so I shouted out, "thank you!" The guy was shocked, but then looked up at me and said, "you're welcome!" Then he pulled down the front of his trunks briefly and laughed. I only got a glimpse, but it was thick and had a nice length.

I said, "You made my day," and he gave me a thumbs up.

by Anonymousreply 372August 7, 2022 3:54 PM

[quote]I just smiled and said, “I know.”

Fool!

by Anonymousreply 373August 7, 2022 4:07 PM

[quote][R369] Why does everyone in this thread keep skipping the most important parts of their stories!!!???

Okay, he is about 6'2" and played JV basketball in high school. His hair is light brown and his complexion is very pink that turns bright red when embarrassed. I have seen him many times without his shirt, usually shooting hoops in the back. His body is slim and he obviously worked out a lot, because he had a very solid, but slim body. His chest was hairless, but his armpit hair was also light brown; no treasure trail. From what I saw he is cut and his dick was flopping pretty enticingly, probably a good six. There was a small patch of light brown pubes and a good hang to his balls, making me wonder if he wasn't hurting himself with all of the flopping. When he turned around, his ass was small and tight with small dimples on the sides. I'm mostly attracted to asses, so I was paying more attention to that than the front.

by Anonymousreply 374August 7, 2022 5:31 PM

r374 Someone finally delivered!

by Anonymousreply 375August 7, 2022 9:39 PM

r375 If only all the posts in this thread were this detailed

by Anonymousreply 376August 7, 2022 9:58 PM

R363 here. They were in and out of the water and all over the dock so everything was on parade. It was late at night, so it wasn't too long until I felt like going back to sleep rather than watching the show, particularly since it happened annually. Also, from what I could tell, they were all rather generic, especially since there was a bit of distance between us. So, it was more of an "ain't it cute?" moment than any kind of hotness.

by Anonymousreply 377August 8, 2022 12:15 AM

Urinals at sporting events. Lots and lots

by Anonymousreply 378August 8, 2022 5:32 AM

OK, I'll share another.

Next door where I used to live there was a family with a teenager. I think he was a sophomore at the time this happened, not sure. Anyway, one day he is out in his back yard and he opens up his backpack, takes out what appear to be gym clothes, and strips right there and puts them on before putting the other clothes in his bag and walking through my driveway to go wherever he was going. I don't know why he didn't change inside and I don't think he realized how easily neighbors could see, but anyway. Incredibly smooth, fit body, nice olive skin. And his uncut cock and balls were there on display. Puberty treated him well, I'll just say that.

by Anonymousreply 379August 8, 2022 3:33 PM

Not accidental, but while on a boat on the Seine, a group of hot French boys flashed their asses at us to much applause

by Anonymousreply 380August 9, 2022 8:48 PM

My dad when I was about seven or eight. He had put the bathroom door ajar after showering. I walked by and accidentally saw his big fat schlong dangling between his meaty thighs as he was drying himself. The sight made electricity go through me.

by Anonymousreply 381August 9, 2022 9:04 PM

^ creepy.

by Anonymousreply 382August 9, 2022 9:05 PM

I don't think it's creepy at all. If the dad had intentionally done it to "send electricity' through his son, that's different, but what exactly is creepy about seeing a relative naked and reacting naturally to it when you're that age? Your young gay mind isn't even understanding what it's feeling yet. It just is what it is. Nature isn't creepy.

by Anonymousreply 383August 9, 2022 9:21 PM

R381 describes it as if his mouth is still salivating over his daddy's cock. that is kind of creepy.

by Anonymousreply 384August 9, 2022 9:25 PM

The first dick I ever saw other than my own was my dads . I was about 5,and he always walked around the house in briefs but one day he was trying out boxers and he sat down and it all came spilling out. 1st uncut dick I ever saw too. Though I was perfectly happy with the size of mine,I sure wish I had his. It was big! Ironically both my brothers have tiny dicks .My dad was a good looking 6'2 nicely built ex marine that was very masculine. Damn right I thought about him "that way" when I hit that age. Doesnt make me a pervert.

by Anonymousreply 385August 9, 2022 10:43 PM

My mom catching me masturbating to a Playgirl magazine

by Anonymousreply 386August 10, 2022 1:47 PM

r385 Let's hear about your tiny dicked brothers too.

by Anonymousreply 387August 10, 2022 8:09 PM

R384 When my dad was taking naps, I used to sneaksniff his hairy chest, he was built like a brick house. Rod Taylor type, short, stocky, very hairy, Dark.with legs to die for. Never knew if he was asleep or pretended. Never saw his dick . I lusted after him and fapped everynight thinking he'was doing stuff to me. Nothing wrong with that

by Anonymousreply 388August 16, 2022 2:57 PM

Surprised you never got to see his cock, r388.

by Anonymousreply 389August 16, 2022 3:01 PM

R388 I can think of a few things wrong with it.

He was your dad, perv.

by Anonymousreply 390August 16, 2022 3:03 PM

I used to shower with my dad regularly growing up so it was no biggie

by Anonymousreply 391August 16, 2022 3:03 PM

R385 your dad was uncut, but had you circumcised? Surprised because most dads who are cut have sons who are cut and most who are uncut have sons who are uncut.

All of the men in my family are uncut.

by Anonymousreply 392August 16, 2022 3:04 PM

Most Americans are cut

by Anonymousreply 393August 16, 2022 3:07 PM

R393 I know, I am American. It is just strange to me that someone who was uncut wouldn’t also want his sons to be uncut.

by Anonymousreply 394August 16, 2022 3:12 PM

I'm cut and so are my brothers. My dad uncut. Uncut was common when he was born. Then cut was common when I was born.

by Anonymousreply 395August 16, 2022 3:22 PM

Sometimes the mother takes things into her own hands, so to speak, and circumcises the baby

by Anonymousreply 396August 16, 2022 4:34 PM

Has the baby circumcised, I meant

by Anonymousreply 397August 16, 2022 4:34 PM

These posts started out hot and got gross

by Anonymousreply 398August 16, 2022 5:42 PM

My parents were from the UK. My dad insisted me and my brother be circumsized. He said he didn't want us to be different among all the circumsized cocks in the US...then I thought. How is he seeing all this cock?

by Anonymousreply 399August 17, 2022 2:33 PM

My Dad used to volunteer me to work on weekends. He thought us kids were too lazy. Go figure we wanted to play on a Saturday. Anyhoo. He told one of our neighbors I would help him stack wood. I was supposed to be over at 7 am to help him. I go to his house and let myself in (that was the kind of neighborhood we lived in, no one locked their doors, and neighbors would just come on in). So I call for him (his name was Mr. Thomas but we all called him Shep, I was never sure why). I called for Shep. No answer. I walk to his bedroom door and knock. No answer. I opened the door and there on the bed, naked with a raging hard-on is the sleeping Shep. I must have started at him for five minutes. He was muscular and somewhat hairy but what really caught my eye was his boner. It was gigantic. I was just discovering jacking off and holy shit this guy must have had a 10-inch cock, I remember it still to this day it was perfectly straight sticking up like a flag pole with a big pink head. I closed the door quietly and went back home and beat off to that sight for years.. Later in life, it occurred to me that Shep might not have been asleep and was inviting me to play with his cock, but I would never know. He moved away a year later.

by Anonymousreply 400August 17, 2022 2:42 PM

That's HOT, R400!

by Anonymousreply 401August 17, 2022 3:02 PM

R399 if your dad wasn't an urologist, he was suspicious

by Anonymousreply 402August 17, 2022 4:57 PM

R400 Nice. Yeah, missed opportunity, I suspect.

by Anonymousreply 403August 17, 2022 4:59 PM

[quote] He told one of our neighbors I would help him stack wood.

My wood was already stacked.

by Anonymousreply 404August 17, 2022 5:33 PM

Not a single of these accidental involving females. Did you gays hate us women that much?

r400 r401 r403 Lets not romanticized predatory gay male behavior shall we?

by Anonymousreply 405August 17, 2022 6:12 PM

Shep was a pedo, but at least he was not violent.

by Anonymousreply 406August 17, 2022 7:02 PM

R405 It's just we gays don't care about nude females, accidental or otherwise. But feel free to share your own stories.

by Anonymousreply 407August 17, 2022 8:10 PM

It's literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 408August 17, 2022 8:11 PM

r405, fuck off with your prudishness. As for women, I wonder why gay men might not swap stories about tits and vag. It's such a mystery. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 409August 17, 2022 8:33 PM

Many on this board may have often seen accidental female nudity and then forgotten about it within five minutes, whereas a rock-hard girthy boner spied fifty years ago remains evergreen in the spank bank.

by Anonymousreply 410August 17, 2022 8:36 PM

Share female nudity ELSEWHERE.

by Anonymousreply 411August 17, 2022 8:42 PM

Lesbians and bisexuals can share about women. don't expect gay men to. It's BEST accidental.

by Anonymousreply 412August 17, 2022 9:05 PM

My first and only post-college roommate was a really good-looking and well-built guy, he'd been a running back on his college football team. One night, I came home late and walked past his bedroom to get to mine. He usually went to bed early, with his door closed, but his light was on, his door was open and he was lying on his bed naked and asleep, with his bedcovers down below his knees. I didn't linger but I got a good enough look to see his dick wasn't nearly as impressive as the rest of his body.

by Anonymousreply 413August 17, 2022 9:14 PM

R405 Do STFU, twat.

Why would gay men want to reminisce about female nudity?

If you're straight, would you relate accounts of female nudity you had come upon?

by Anonymousreply 414August 17, 2022 11:04 PM

R413 and this was BEST accidental nudity how?

by Anonymousreply 415August 17, 2022 11:11 PM

The female body is just...lumpy.

by Anonymousreply 416August 18, 2022 12:20 AM

Clearly, females do not belong on this site

corrected that for you R414

by Anonymousreply 417August 18, 2022 12:42 AM

reason 1, 999, 569 of why woman should not be on this site. We just can't get rid of them.

by Anonymousreply 418August 18, 2022 1:03 AM

My mom used to undress in front of me when I was growing up. I think that turned me gay

by Anonymousreply 419August 18, 2022 1:19 AM

R405, How in the world was Shep predatory when he was in his own room with the door closed when our reminiscenser opened the door and looked at him, and then closed the door and left.

I guess being naked in your own bedroom is now predatory behavior

by Anonymousreply 420August 18, 2022 1:50 AM

[quote]Not a single of these accidental involving females. Did you gays hate us women that much?

I think she/he fuckin with us. Causes she wouldn't be so stupid to believe that the best accidental nudity for a gay man would be the sight of a naked frau.

by Anonymousreply 421August 18, 2022 8:53 AM

I was waiting for you, moron

by Anonymousreply 422August 18, 2022 10:08 AM

We one family of friends where we would go to each other's house usually for the adults to play pinochle (which I was never taught). 'Bud', his wife, and two lovely daughters about my 3 brothers ages. When we went to their house, we would play with these larger dolls that had a trunk with accessories, and stored the dolls. They also loaned me their Trixie Belden books to read when I went home. Bud was this burly, jovial guy who would bear hug you and crack your back or grab you from behind under your armpits to lift and crack your back. He would do my mom, and anyone else who wanted it. He also would tickle your neck with his 2 o'clock dark shadow. I loved being manhandled by this burly man. One time we all went camping. In the late evening, we all went to the camp showers. I was shocked to find out it was 2 separated larger showers rooms that would fit the whole family. So men and boys to one side, and women and girls to the other. This was my first time seeing another man's dick that was not my father. Bud lived up to his burly physique, with a hairless chest (which in retrospect did not match with his dark 2 o'clock shadow beard, as I love hairy chests). While his dick was not huge like everyone else's encounters in this thread seemed to have observed, it was surrounded by a delicious dark hair bush, and the dick was a much darker tone than his body skin. I tingled with excitement, as I got to view his wonderful nakedness for our entire shower time. This imprinted on my gayling psyche, and to this day I love to view porn that has men with dark bushes and dark toned dicks.

by Anonymousreply 423August 18, 2022 11:05 AM

Good memory, but I think it’s called 5 o’clock shadow

by Anonymousreply 424August 18, 2022 1:26 PM

R423 very cool

by Anonymousreply 425August 18, 2022 1:27 PM

2 o'clock shadows.

affair babies.

MAKE IT STOP.

by Anonymousreply 426August 18, 2022 1:30 PM

For the women. My neighbors used to take us up to their cabin in Michigan. I hated going because the father used us as free labor to finish the cabin. it was bare bones, with no drywall etc. One weekend we were hanging drywall when the mother was getting changed. I accidentally walked in on her topless. My god they were the veiniest things I had ever seen with poop brown small nipples. I knew right then I was gay.

by Anonymousreply 427August 18, 2022 2:00 PM

Here's my best accidental female nudity: once I was at a friend's house (students) and in the nearby house next door a girl, probably college student, was showering—no curtain on the bathroom window, so we had a clear view from our window (though she was somewhat silhouetted by her bathroom light). There was no alluringly slow soaping-up of the boobs and other parts or any untoward use of the shower nozzle, as you might expect from smutty teen movies; she just briskly and matter-of-factly washed up as any person would.

by Anonymousreply 428August 18, 2022 2:29 PM

In my early teens, my mom used to work at a strip bar as a manager and would go with her then boyfriend to pick her up after work. I’d see these topless girls and didn’t excite me one bit. I knew then I’m gay

by Anonymousreply 429August 18, 2022 3:15 PM

Please stop, we don't want accidental female nudity, start your own thread and I will scroll right by it.

by Anonymousreply 430August 18, 2022 3:20 PM

r424 it's 5:00 in the Eastern Time Zone, 2:00 Pacific.

by Anonymousreply 431August 18, 2022 3:34 PM

So, R431, men on the west coast shave simultaneously with east coast men, even though it's three hours earlier?

by Anonymousreply 432August 18, 2022 3:56 PM

Several of you seem to be unaware what "best" means.

by Anonymousreply 433August 18, 2022 3:58 PM

In my youthful gay days, we would describe 5 o’clock shadow that would be a bear type, hairy noon and night . The 2 o’clocks just had facial scruff, but no other arm hair or chest hair. We thought it was cute.

by Anonymousreply 434August 18, 2022 9:15 PM

Had a sleepover at friend's house and saw his mother changed clothes through the door ajar. The mother is an Asian with a fair skin yet her nipples were very dark almost black and comically huge like strawberries.

by Anonymousreply 435August 19, 2022 6:53 AM

the more women post female accidental nudity on this thread, the more I support Wade vs whatever overturn...1 more of this and I vote Repub...just so you know

by Anonymousreply 436August 19, 2022 6:58 AM

Lol the woman accidental nudity is funny. More !

by Anonymousreply 437August 19, 2022 7:11 AM

R385 It does make you a pervert though.

by Anonymousreply 438August 19, 2022 7:14 AM

I once was walking along a busy sidewalk in my teens and saw a sleeping homeless woman on the sidewalk. She looked to be in her 20s and she was nude from the waist down and saw her bushy vagina. One of the few women I’ve seen naked in person besides my mom

by Anonymousreply 439August 19, 2022 10:02 AM

R405=retard fat hairy lumpy freak nasty ass frau CIUNT

Just like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 440August 20, 2022 3:22 AM

We don't want to hear about women!

by Anonymousreply 441August 20, 2022 9:50 AM

I kind of enjoy when these threads go off the rails.

The OP presents as such a creepy little perv demanding a very specific thing.

And then a bunch of people who buy into the OP's premise type up their embellished sexual fantasies based on years of masturbating to a fading memory.

Then it becomes a free for all for the "I'm going to top that story" kind of trolls.

Then the OP gets mad because he's exactly like your average creepy little sex perv who loses his shit when things don't exactly his way.

There are tears. Rage. Recrimination.

You know-- pretty basic incel stuff.

by Anonymousreply 442August 20, 2022 11:55 AM

Embellished? Most posters remember a glimpse of dick from years ago. Not one was exaggerated or led to sex, as most porn/fiction does. The only controversy is many don’t care about hearing memories of naked females.

by Anonymousreply 443August 20, 2022 12:12 PM

I recently saw some tard at a urinal with his pants down around his ankles. He had a shockingly large cock. I clutched my pearls in shame that I took a brief gander.

by Anonymousreply 444August 20, 2022 12:38 PM

He wanted you to look and you wanted to look. Where is the shame?

by Anonymousreply 445August 20, 2022 12:42 PM

When I was living in the barracks in the army one of my buddies after shower instead of drying himself and walk out to with a towel wrapped around the waist would casually just be butt naked standing at the sink with the mirrors to brush his teeth. He’s hot af

by Anonymousreply 446August 20, 2022 12:49 PM

I am interested in female nudity only if it is a trans woman with big girldick.

by Anonymousreply 447August 20, 2022 1:30 PM

[quote]The only controversy is many don’t care about hearing memories of naked females.

Not a controversy. If you want to start a thread about accidental female nudity, go ahead. But keep it out of this thread, please. Respect the cock.

by Anonymousreply 448August 20, 2022 1:34 PM

R442, the thread doesn’t resemble at all what you wrote. You literally created an entire fantasy in your head rather than sticking to reality. Talk about incel.

by Anonymousreply 449August 20, 2022 5:05 PM

My brother is a few years older than me, and I remember having lots of crushes on his cute friends. A bunch of them were outside playing ball, and I went into my brother’s room for something, and the cutest of his friends was in there stark naked toweling off from the shower. He was a senior and beefy, and I remember being surprised that his chest was so hairy. I said “sorry!” started to leave, but he kept talking to me and toweling off..I was trying not to look, but at one point he was drying his hair and face and I got a good look at him. Not a HUGE dick, but nice and full early 80s bush. He kept talking to me, asking questions, while he slowly got dressed. I was thirteen, and I must have jerked off 5 times that night—back when I could still do that!!

I think he enjoyed being an exhibitionist…he had never spoken that much to me before!

by Anonymousreply 450August 20, 2022 6:20 PM

Or maybe, r450...

by Anonymousreply 451August 20, 2022 6:25 PM

Picture it. I went over to my friend John’s apartment which is an hour away from where I live. I texted him and no answer. I knocked on the door and no answer.

The door was unlocked so I went on in and sat down on the couch. I announced I was there and thought for sure he had heard me.

He came waltzing in the living room with a towel — but he was only holding it with his hands. I got a good look at his dick. A skinny 5’6” 20 year old tanned twink with a flaccid dick that hung down to his knees.

He turned out to be crazy so I always wonder if he did that on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 452August 20, 2022 6:34 PM

I was in a fraternity in college and we had communal bathrooms with multiple sinks. One of my frat brothers always would stand at the sink brushing his teeth or shaving completely naked. He was raised on a farm and didn’t think anything of it I guess. He had a decent size dick with a huge head. Unfortunately, I never got to play with it.

by Anonymousreply 453August 20, 2022 7:10 PM

My dorm in college in the 70’s had a gang shower and lots of opportunities to see some college boy cock. One guy who was nerdy but hot said when discussing jerking off in the shower “It’s my soap and my dick and I can wash it as fast as I’d like!” I would’ve helped him.

by Anonymousreply 454August 20, 2022 8:10 PM

I was traveling with the debate team to another state. I shared a room with a recent grad who was a soph in college and a person I had taught. In the morning, he was in the bathroom showering and getting ready. I was dressing in the bedroom and realized that my coat was hanging up in the closet. As I passed the bathroom, I realized that the door was wide open and that he was standing at the sink naked with his back to me. His ass was spectacular, and I was able to eye it for a few seconds, since the mirror was steamed up and he couldn't see me. I will never forget the sight of that tight little ass and muscled back. I can still picture it.

by Anonymousreply 455August 20, 2022 8:53 PM

When I was a very shy teen, I decided to take tennis lessons, to butch up a bit. the first day was my first experience in a locker room for the general public. I arrived early, opened the door and saw the most handsome naked bearded man ever, his naked back to me, taking off his tennis shoes. He had brown curly locks, a very muscular back, a round, full , furry ass, and was standing with one foot on the bench, so I could see his hole and firm cheek in that perfect position. He slightly turned his head and mumbled "high". He was very masculine, in his late 20s or early 30s. It was just him and me in there, and I panicked completely. I dashed into a cupboard and closed the door behind me. I was having hot flashes and the shakes. I couldn't find the switch for the light, and I would have died rather than being seen by him in that state. I waited an awful long time in the dark, until I finally decided he was gone, and opened the fucking door. I never saw him again. in my late teens, and early 20s I would start shaking everytime I was close to a hot guy. I couldn't even sit in a car with a hot dude, I would start to shake uncontrollably, it was awful.

by Anonymousreply 456August 20, 2022 9:08 PM

R456 is Linda Granger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457August 20, 2022 9:21 PM

R450 you should have offered to towel his back dry - and then sucked his cock dry.

by Anonymousreply 458August 21, 2022 2:46 AM

R458, No way I could have ever, I was a virgin until my late 20's. That's how much I wanted dick. It was the biggest desire and the biggest fear of my life

by Anonymousreply 459August 21, 2022 11:05 AM

So he was naked except for his tennis shoes, R456? Seems a bit implausible…

by Anonymousreply 460August 21, 2022 11:33 AM

I was at a nude beach yesterday and there was an abundance of fine male nudity, but none of it was accidental, so oh well.

by Anonymousreply 461August 21, 2022 11:46 AM

R460 How would that be implausible. Have you ever been in a locker room? Have you ever taken your shorts off before your shoes?

by Anonymousreply 462August 21, 2022 11:54 AM

Uh, *I’m* r450, and I did NOT wait until my 20s to lose my virginity!

And yes, r458 I’ve often thought I should have offered…

by Anonymousreply 463August 21, 2022 12:20 PM

We have a "that's implausible" troll in this thread, who's determined to spoil the fun for everyone. It's a frau who's been triggered by some random post aimed at noOne , that she took VERY personally, and she on a revenge mission. So tiresome, just ignore her

by Anonymousreply 464August 21, 2022 12:21 PM

Sorry R450 that was a typo; I meant R456

by Anonymousreply 465August 21, 2022 12:22 PM

[quote] Have you ever taken your shorts off before your shoes?

R462 I know it's unattractive but you need to protect your feet from the invisible toenail fungus in communal showers.

It can take SIX months for the fungus to be treated and the nail to re-grow.

by Anonymousreply 466August 21, 2022 12:39 PM

When I was in high school, a very sexy jock sat behind me in chemistry class. He was just the nicest straight boy. The cutest fucking smile, with dimples. He was in the band like me, his older brother and my older brother were friends, so forth. He had a bit of an interest in theater, and I almost got him to audition for our production of West Side Story, but at the last minute, he balked. I was better in school than he was, so I'd help him out in chemistry class, especially memorizing the periodic table.

He was naturally athletic, I was less so. I was more nerdy, into band and theater and school. But I liked tennis and so did he, and we'd play together sometimes. I knew how to actually play, where he was just naturally able to figure it out. He and I were in the same gym class that same year as chemistry, as well as band, so we became pretty good friends.

One time after swimming for gym class, we all showered in the locker room, so forth. His locker was next to mine. We were naked. I got lost in thought while he toweled himself off, chatting with another guy. He was toweling his hair, and his thick, hairy treasure trail led to his big, cut, hairy dick, which was hanging loose. I totally stared at it, transfixed. Literally in a trance. I was taken out of it by him saying, "um... ?" I snapped out of it, said I was sorry and continued on my way. He just laughed--he had totally caught me staring at his beautiful dick.

We stayed friends but moved in different circles. Many years later I heard that his mom had come out as gay! So maybe at some level he was cool with it.

He was a great friend, and had a hot fucking dick.

by Anonymousreply 467August 21, 2022 6:47 PM

More, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468August 25, 2022 3:49 AM

^I like straight guys who are not threatened of gays in the locker room. I don’t see the big deal.

by Anonymousreply 469August 25, 2022 6:17 AM

I need more JO material, please - and (sorry, laides...) I want stories of MEN!

by Anonymousreply 470August 28, 2022 7:31 PM

My boyfriend has a hot story about showing up to his straight friend’s house early on night. He walked up to the front door and was about to knock when he saw his friend walk out of his bedroom stark naked, with a big post-cum hard on, holding a load in his palm, and walking to the bathroom after fucking his girlfriend. The guy was kind of a scrawny, blue collar construction worker with an outsized dick for his body. My boyfriend went back to his car to wait a few more minutes to give him time to get dressed and shot an enormous load in the car.

by Anonymousreply 471August 28, 2022 11:18 PM

Well, the nudity was mine. I like to walk around the house naked when the weather is right. It's so freeing, something I was never able to do as a kid. The other day, I was doing some housework and was going through some mail by the front door, which has a series of smaller windows on each side. Anyway, as I was looking at a bill, the delivery guy came with an important package that needed my signature. I looked out the small window and he was looking in right at me, fully naked. He got a very good look at the whole thing. Well, to say I was embarrassed is an understatement. He knocked on the door and I opened it, but stood behind it. He told me I needed to sign for the delivery, so I did. He started to hand me the package and I thought, ' What the hell, he's already seen everything." So I stepped from behind the door and took the package, my own package on display. When he left, I figured he had another story to tell his friends. I'm sure I wasn't the only thing he has ever seen on his deliveries, but, I was pretty embarrassed at first.

by Anonymousreply 472August 29, 2022 1:38 PM

I was sitting in a barbershop waiting to get a haircut. In the chair right in front of me sat this handsome college guy getting his hair cut. He was wearing loose fitting shorts and no underpants and from where I was sitting I can see right up into them. I could see his cock and balls. From what I remember he had a nice thick cock head which was practically peeking out.

by Anonymousreply 473August 29, 2022 2:21 PM

^he was probably looking at you looking at his dick and balls

by Anonymousreply 474August 29, 2022 8:39 PM

Not really accidental, but : one night, in Paris, I was bored, and I decided to visit a straight swingers club. As I was walking up the stairs in my mandatory towel, I saw a couple exiting a private room on their way to the locker rooms. they were stark naked. Big tall husky guy with shoulder-long messy light brown hair, and a fat asian chick, built like a prehistoric woman. The guy exuded sexual power, and his fat dick was still semi-hard. He still had cum dripping from it.

by Anonymousreply 475August 29, 2022 9:53 PM

I was at a swimming pool with a couple of friends. Them one of them had an older college-age brother. He was a big strapping Italian Jock. He came out of the shower telling himself off fully erect. It was huge. And he liked that everyone was looking at it. His younger brother started giggling. I just walked over and gave it a bounce and we watched it slap his stomach and then back down.

by Anonymousreply 476August 30, 2022 2:19 AM

Ah that takes me back R476 . Being a teenage white trash slut I would have walked over,bent over and engulfed the head in my mouth. I promise you (from experience) you would have sucked that dick,the brothers dick and all the friends dicks ! I once spent a summer in Nowhereville GA having a grand old time with 5 brothers .They ranged from 12 to 17 (I was 14) . Being just as isolated as I was ,they were more than happy to fuck me all summer.No point or reason to this story except Im very stoned on edibles and I felt nasty .

by Anonymousreply 477August 30, 2022 2:33 AM

After a while, surprise anal stops being so surprising…

by Anonymousreply 478August 30, 2022 2:36 AM

First year after college, I shared an apartment with a friend of mine from school who had also graduated, but was hanging around taking some kind of graduate-level course work. I was working, some at nights. This roommate was a straight guy, very, VERY good looking and athletic, and a *real* sex hound. Our apartment was the top floor of an old house, with high ceilings, huge rooms, and the space was kind of chaotically organized and open, where someone had improvised a two-bedroom apartment from the upstairs floor of someone's house. This was before the days of cell phones, so there was a landline phone of course, sort of in the center of the place, with a long cord on it. I came home from work one night, around 10:30, and walked into the mostly dark apartment; across from the front door was the telephone and there, standing beside it, talking to his girlfriend, was my roommate, buck naked, smiling, and holding his hardon with his right hand, cradling the phone against his face on his left ear. It was pretty surprising. He just kind of smiled even more, picked up the phone and carried it casually over to his bed, picked up a pair of gym shorts and drew them up over his boner. He made some kind of joke about it after the call ended, as he slipped on more clothes, heading out to the girl's house for a fuck.

This guy was also pretty casual about being mostly undressed, especially in the evenings. He'd walk from the bathroom to his room, after showering, with no clothes on fairly often. I remember a couple of times watching him drop down to the floor and do pushups before he went to bed at night, buck naked. He had low-hangers and I remember being impressed with the sight of his balls actually coming to rest on the bare wooden floor as his body dipped down in the lower position of the pushups. It was kind of funny and I we both laughed about it on at least a couple of times. They were impressive and swung rhythmically between his thighs when he'd walk across the room with no pants on.

by Anonymousreply 479August 30, 2022 11:31 AM

^Did you offer a blowjob

by Anonymousreply 480August 30, 2022 1:06 PM

R479 R480 I had the same story. First apartment, super handsome pussyhound str8 flatmate, late night phonecalls to some gf, squatting naked on the entryway with big dick on display. I didn't count it as accidental nudity, because a flatmate is like family. And yes, there were a lot of me "sleeping" buttnaked over the sheets with the door opened, and innuendo that sucking was one of my talents, to no avail. Str8 flatmates like to bait but when you make the move they freak out, insult you, threaten to beat the shit out of the disgusting faggy no matter how many rents you've covered for them, and leave. In my case, I called my dad and his friends and forced him out.

by Anonymousreply 481August 30, 2022 4:11 PM

[quote]a flatmate is like family

Which would make your attempted seductions incest?

by Anonymousreply 482August 30, 2022 4:16 PM

Boundaries...

by Anonymousreply 483August 30, 2022 4:18 PM

R482, it's not like I'm woody allen or anything, it was very subtle, very demure, and I was a virgin. If anything, I was the one who was seduced

by Anonymousreply 484August 30, 2022 4:20 PM

It's decades later and the guy I wrote about is still one of my best and oldest friends. Different sitch. - R479.

by Anonymousreply 485August 30, 2022 8:08 PM

MORE STORIES, PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 486September 3, 2022 4:25 PM

r484 the mental gymnastics on this 1

by Anonymousreply 487September 3, 2022 4:53 PM

R481 I didn’t figure this out until I was too old for it to matter, but the secret trick is to let them think they’re the ones making the move. Works like a charm.

by Anonymousreply 488September 3, 2022 4:57 PM

[quote] I know, I am American.

No you’re not. You’re a nazi traitor, DeFatso. You have no right to call yourself an American after supporting treason

by Anonymousreply 489September 3, 2022 5:02 PM

I was on a Royal Caribbean cruise in 1992 with my family. I was going to turn 13. On my birthday we visited the island of Saint Martin. Our waiter on the boat told us to go on the most beautiful beach of the island which was on the Dutch side. We arrived there and were greeted by a a naked black man and white woman. We ended up spending the day on our little towels next to a tree like a bunch of perverts. There were naked women playing tennis which reminded me of those French erotic 70s movies Emmanuelle. Lots of people with white or neon pink/yellow/orange sunscreen on their dicks, pussy lips and nipples. The black guy and white woman came back to ask us if we wanted drinks. We were sitting down and they were standing up. The black guy's dick was right next to my face while I was staring directly at the white woman's pussy. I was traumatized, angry and didn't speak to anyone for 2 days.

by Anonymousreply 490September 3, 2022 5:03 PM

R489 MARY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 491September 3, 2022 5:05 PM

Go away, DeFatso. Traitors don’t get to play on this playground

by Anonymousreply 492September 3, 2022 5:07 PM

In my early teens I was walking by my neighbor’s house and their window was open, which incidentally was a room with it’s door open to the hallway leading to the bathroom and saw a guy giving a blowjob to another guy in the shower. My first time seeing something like it in my innocent mind. Thus began my adventure as a peeping tom

by Anonymousreply 493September 3, 2022 5:45 PM

R481 and R488, Oliver Sacks in his autobiography told a story about how he and another guy became very good friends as workout buddies on Muscle Beach in Venice, CA. They eventually got an apartment together as roommates. It was all very homo-erotic. They'd even give each other body rubs. Oliver had always been in denial about his homosexuality and was seriously in love with the man. One evening while sitting on the guy's legs and messaging his back, Oliver ejaculated. The guy was outraged and moved out the next day. It was so devastating to Oliver that he never got close to another man for many years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494September 3, 2022 5:48 PM

should we know who Oliver Sacks is ?

by Anonymousreply 495September 3, 2022 5:50 PM

Yes, R495

by Anonymousreply 496September 3, 2022 5:54 PM

ok...who is he ?

by Anonymousreply 497September 3, 2022 5:57 PM

Oliver Sacks is/was THE pre-eminent neurologist and writer, best known for works such as tHE MAN WHO MISTOOK HIS WIFE FOR A HAT and AN ANTHROPOLOGIST ON MARS. Sacks came to terms with his homosexuality very late in life, and died of metastasis associated with his uveal melanoma. One of his first books AWAKENINGS, which dealt with post encephalitic patients, was made into a film with Robin Williams and Robert DeNiro.....So, yes [495] you should know who Oliver Sacks was. Additonally, he was, as a young man...hawt as fuck!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498September 4, 2022 4:21 AM

Damn, R498, that photo almost counts as some best accidental nudity right there. Sorry to hear that Dr. Sacks was so long in coming to terms with sharing his bod.

by Anonymousreply 499September 4, 2022 11:11 AM

[Quote]One evening while sitting on the guy's legs and messaging his back, Oliver ejaculated.

So we have surprise ejaculation now.

by Anonymousreply 500September 4, 2022 11:44 AM

I sucked my best friend in his sleep

by Anonymousreply 501September 4, 2022 12:32 PM

R501, Does he know it now?

by Anonymousreply 502September 4, 2022 12:35 PM

When I was maybe nine years old (this would have been the '70s), my best friend and I were walking in the woods behind his house and we saw a teenage girl giving her stoner-type boyfriend a blow job against a tree. He grunted, she pulled away and spit something out. Later, back at my friends's house, we posited that when you get a blowjob you're supposed to pee in the girl's mouth.

I remember at the time thinking his dick was massive, but I'm sure it was more on the average size. But I definitely remember his thick pubes and his dark, hairy thighs. Again, it was the '70s.

by Anonymousreply 503September 4, 2022 12:42 PM

[quote] When I was maybe nine years old (this would have been the '70s)

EWWWW you're an OLD

by Anonymousreply 504September 4, 2022 12:43 PM

Many years ago driving north to Philadelphia. At the confluence of I-95 and the Schuylkill Expressway access near the airport is a turny, twisty bit of road dropped at grade into the middle of marshland. Out of the muddy rivulets and phragmites leapt a young guy, my age at the time, 18-24, with a shoulder-length shaggy haircut, a bamboo fishing pole, and a big thick flopping dick. He appeared suddenly, smashing his bamboo pole against my car (about 25mph at a 90-deggree bend), and screaming to look at his goddamn big dick. It was mighty impressive but as he was trying to stop my car and attack it at the same time I didn't engage with him but hurried on by and on my way.

"Did you ever see such a goddamn big dick? Bet you want some of this. Everybody does." All the while trying to stop my car and smack it with the fishing rod.

He was a goodlooking guy, great lean body and that big dick, but he was either high as fuck or crazy or both.

by Anonymousreply 505September 4, 2022 2:06 PM

When I was a kid, the older son of my karate teacher got changed with us before a tournament. He was in his twenties so it was probably inappropriate but I didn’t care. It was a big floppy man cock and the first time I ever saw pubic hair. I think it’s because of that memory that I’m into guys with a thick bush.

by Anonymousreply 506September 4, 2022 2:16 PM

One evening in my early 20's, still a virgin, walking home at night, had to walk through a work area. Nobody was ever walking there, it was not a cruising area. I passed by a vacant lot, and there he was. A tall guy in full motorcycle leather gear, including the helmet, wanking his huge dick furiously. I had never seen a man fully erect before. I rushed home in total shock. I've often wondered what he was doing there. my impression is that the vibrations of his motorcycle had made him horny and he needed to unload.

by Anonymousreply 507September 4, 2022 2:43 PM

R505 I hate to admit this, but in my young and rampant years it’s very likely that I would have stopped the car. My overwhelming need for cock was just so strong, I wouldn’t have been able to fight it.

by Anonymousreply 508September 4, 2022 3:31 PM

I do now.

by Anonymousreply 509September 4, 2022 7:38 PM

Not accidental but always a pleasure to share shower with my army buddies who I had the hots for. This was during don’t ask don’t tell so I was chummy with them with no hint of my gayness. I’d stare at their dicks while they’re washing their face so they don’t notice. One hot af buddy had a cherry tattoo right on his groin area. Another one is a running buddy and we’d shower together afterwards

by Anonymousreply 510September 5, 2022 1:48 PM

Any more accidental nudity stories for this HOT Labor Day? (I'm in the SF Bay Area and it is HOT AS FUCK already...)

by Anonymousreply 511September 5, 2022 5:43 PM

^ooops wrong thread my bad

by Anonymousreply 512September 5, 2022 5:45 PM

No, this is the right thread for accidental nudity stories. I remember a guy I'd sometimes see in the showers after swimming at Stanford. He was a cute stocky type, smooth and tan. He used to spread his butt cheeks to let the shower do its thing. Was he just unselfconscious, or was that a come-on? I was, and remain, clueless.

by Anonymousreply 513September 5, 2022 5:50 PM

Hot in San Francisco? Jesus we are all fucked. It's close to 100 in LA, I'm sure the valley side is over 110 today.

I saw some accidental hot asses in Malibu yesterday. Drove up the coast to cool offer. There are always some surfers changing on the PCH.

by Anonymousreply 514September 5, 2022 6:06 PM

I used to work for a daytime soap on the west coast. I interacted with a lot of the actors who were usually in the same dressing rooms. One day I am going to see one of the actors in who is usually in the dressing room far from the studio because he likes it. I knock and no answer. I figure he is on set, and am going to leave the stuff I have for him. I open the door and there standing buck naked with a hard-on is the most beautiful man I had ever seen naked. Not the actor I know but an under-five that got that dressing room today. He is honest to god wacking it right in the middle of the room, looks at me smiling, and says "Come in or shut the door," I was way too scared to do anything at work so I smiled, laughed, and left. I wish wish wish I would have gone in.

by Anonymousreply 515September 5, 2022 9:55 PM

^Missed opportunity

by Anonymousreply 516September 5, 2022 10:15 PM

^missed opportunity. I’ve had a few of those. Sigh

by Anonymousreply 517September 5, 2022 10:15 PM

For those of you who also had no idea what "an under-five" meant in R515....

Under-five - An under-five, also known as an under-5 or a U/5, is a television or film actor whose character has fewer than five lines of dialogue. The term is used in SAG-AFTRA contracts and has been used when referring to performers in a daytime soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 518September 6, 2022 7:31 PM

Should have kneeled with his mouth open waiting for the actor to cum in his mouth

by Anonymousreply 519September 6, 2022 7:58 PM

More stories please

by Anonymousreply 520September 6, 2022 8:34 PM

I go clubbing at Mickey’s in WeHo all the time and while I know of guys hooking up in the stalls (I’ve done it) there was one time I went to use the urinals and some guy was openly sucking two guys in the open. I was too buzzed to care at that point and left but just didn’t expect it to happen there

by Anonymousreply 521September 6, 2022 8:41 PM

For a couple of years in college, I was friends with this really nice straight guy named Alan. I was closeted, but loved being around him. He was so sweet, but also really hot and built. I only ever got to see him in just a pair of shorts, never naked. But one time I was at his apartment, and his equally hunky roommate came strolling out from the shower, totally naked. He just kind of said “Oh hey, man” and walked right past me to his room. I tried not to stare, and I also blushed, which Alan picked up on and smirked about.

I wish I had gotten to see Alan naked, or knew what he was up to now. We ran into each other a couple of times after college, and he was still just as nice as ever..even met his wife. That was over 20 years ago. Grrr. Oh well. I’d look him up, but I can’t remember his last name!

by Anonymousreply 522September 7, 2022 2:44 AM

R521 I Once entered a stall to piss (line at urinals) with a friend to pee and do a bump. Next to the toilet was a used enema and a used syringe. I did My bump and remarked “someone shut up right after they they shot out”. My friend laughed and inadvertently blew his blow on the floor

by Anonymousreply 523September 7, 2022 4:23 AM

When I was in college I had a hot roommate who looked like a young Al Pacino, one night I walked into the room and caught him sitting on his bed jerking off. He froze with his big dick in his hand and I was flustered and walked out of the room. I should have stayed and offered to help him finish but I was shy and not out yet. I still have the image of him naked with his hard dick in hand burned into my memory.

by Anonymousreply 524September 7, 2022 10:49 AM

Should have jerked off with him. That’s what roommates do, from my experience anyway. We watch porn together and jerk off together

by Anonymousreply 525September 7, 2022 1:43 PM

A friend took me and his buddies on his boat around Manhattan. A bunch of the guys pissed off the back of the boat into the east river. Nice trio of Weiners

by Anonymousreply 526September 8, 2022 2:25 PM

I went on a snorkeling excursion in the Florida Keys about 20 years ago. As we were heading out on the ocean, I went below deck to use the bathroom. When I got down to the next level, I caught the very hot, very hunky, very blonde bosun of the boat changing into a pair of shorts. Big, floppy cock, blonde pubes.

He saw me and said, "Oops!" I said, "no problem." And really, it was no problem at all.

by Anonymousreply 527September 8, 2022 2:30 PM

^Should have presented hole

by Anonymousreply 528September 8, 2022 7:52 PM

During a summer off-site work meeting held in a coworker's backyard, I was giving a quick presentation. I look down at my handsome, fit colleague, who is sitting on the lawn in the front of the group with his legs spread, knees bent, elbows on knees. I notice his meaty balls hanging out of his golf shorts. He had no clue I assume, and it was quite distracting during my talk.

by Anonymousreply 529September 8, 2022 8:06 PM

r526 What did they look like?

by Anonymousreply 530September 8, 2022 9:25 PM

R530 Balls Rose, they looked like Balls

by Anonymousreply 531September 9, 2022 12:13 AM

Hairy balls or clean shaven?

by Anonymousreply 532September 9, 2022 11:19 AM

What a great thread! At least a dozen major boner makers here, starting with R1 and his cute friend with the perpetual nocturnal erection. Hot enough now to shoot again even though I just shot half an hour ago. God, I love men. And, of course, their cocks.

by Anonymousreply 533September 11, 2022 4:05 PM

More please

by Anonymousreply 534September 11, 2022 5:33 PM

Yeah 65 more posts to go before the thread maxes out.

by Anonymousreply 535September 12, 2022 10:59 AM

In the mean time, any good ideas for a sequel thread?

by Anonymousreply 536September 12, 2022 1:20 PM

Yeah this is a great thread.

by Anonymousreply 537September 12, 2022 1:22 PM

I was at a college party late one night with my friends including my normally bashful super hot straight crush. For some reason, he got very inebriated that night. At one point, he somehow was joking about whipping out his dick in front of everyone. Myself and some of the guys at the party were cheering him on. He first unbuttons his pants. Next, he starts unzipping his zipper. Suddenly right as he's about to pull down his shorts an angry lefty feminist girl in the background screams "Eww Benjamin! You're disgusting! Keep your fucking pants on! No one wants to see that!". He gets embarrassed and sobers up and zips his pants back up right away.

That night I went home and punched so many holes in my wall I thought I shattered my arm.

by Anonymousreply 538September 13, 2022 4:58 PM

[quote] angry lefty feminist girl

So are you a right winger?

by Anonymousreply 539September 13, 2022 5:00 PM

R405 Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 540September 13, 2022 5:09 PM

Not accidental but I love watching my partner in the shower while I brush my teeth. Always had the hots for him from the moment I laid eyes on him and still get horny when I see him naked more than ten years later and love sucking him off

by Anonymousreply 541September 13, 2022 8:43 PM

I was working overnights at a convenience store and about 4 in the morning this guy pulls up in a truck and gets out and starts walking to the door. He was wearing pajama pants and didnt realize his dick had flopped out. For about 10 seconds I enjoyed watching that fat thing swing in the wind !

by Anonymousreply 542September 13, 2022 9:39 PM

Talk about convenient!

by Anonymousreply 543September 13, 2022 9:54 PM

My best was when I saw a guy nude, accidentally

by Anonymousreply 544September 13, 2022 9:55 PM

r542 Can someone who works in fashion please make that the new style trend for men?

by Anonymousreply 545September 13, 2022 10:02 PM

R543 its a much sneered at job but i loved working in convenience stores. The eye candy made the hours fly by ! When I worked at one by a beach it was a never ending parade of lovely shirtless young men in wet shorts . I loved summer because of the working guys who'd come in without shirts. As soon as that air conditioning hit them their nipples could put out an eye. Once I was working one in Sedalia Mo and this farmhand came in like at 5 in the am wearing skin tight jeans and sporting a huge boner . I had been admiring him for a while so it was a super nice treat !

by Anonymousreply 546September 13, 2022 10:06 PM

That girl was a stupid cunt, R538, who shouldn't have been invited to that party, or any party.

by Anonymousreply 547September 14, 2022 12:05 AM

[quote] So are you a right winger?

Maybe not, R539. Maybe he's just a healthy not uptight uncensorious gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 548September 14, 2022 12:11 AM

Growing up in the country, guys would sit around in a circle and pull their dicks to compare sizes. I was preteen and was too intimidated to show my dick. Most of them were late teens to early 20s with full pubes and big dicks

by Anonymousreply 549September 15, 2022 2:41 PM

r549 What country was that?

by Anonymousreply 550September 15, 2022 4:03 PM

^Philippines

by Anonymousreply 551September 16, 2022 10:52 AM

I just LOVE this thread. PELASE SHARE MORE (even if you make up the accidental sighting...)

by Anonymousreply 552September 17, 2022 3:06 AM

^ If you want fake stories, sweetie, go to Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 553September 17, 2022 3:43 AM

Keep the stories real. It ruins it for me if they're fake.

by Anonymousreply 554September 17, 2022 1:01 PM

^ They are fantasies!

by Anonymousreply 555September 17, 2022 6:40 PM

r555 It's not that hard to see a naked guy accidentally. I don't get why anyone would feel the need to make up a story. Walk past a beach at sunset and you'll see plenty of guys drop their towels a couple seconds too fast. Walk past a bar at closing time and you'll see plenty of guys who couldn't find a urinal and thought they were alone.

by Anonymousreply 556September 17, 2022 7:54 PM

R556 even easier to write a 3,000-word "accidental" story based on an one-second of glimpse

by Anonymousreply 557September 17, 2022 8:28 PM

Long ago, the house I lived in had a tree planted near the property line so that the canopy overhung the sidewalk. My cat loved climbing that tree, and I'd occasionally climb up with her because it made her really excited. During one climb, a couple of older teen boys walking home from the nearby high school stopped and stepped onto the property to take a piss on the tree not realizing I was about three feet over their heads watching them.

They used the open the pants and push down the underwear technique so I had a good view of their average cocks and bushes.

by Anonymousreply 558September 17, 2022 8:31 PM

I caught my cousin (no kidding) in his basement with his pants down trying to get his father's Malamute to fuck him. He acted more pissed that I distracted the brutish quadruped than that I stumbled unawares into a moment of such seemingly personal need/animal abuse/self abuse).

by Anonymousreply 559September 17, 2022 8:49 PM

R559, if that was your best accidental nudity, you have led a sad life.

by Anonymousreply 560September 17, 2022 10:10 PM

There was a guy who sat behind me in Spanish class in 8th grade, named Brian, who was just a cocky asshole. He was a bright kid, as was I, so we tracked through many of the same classes together. Kind of a dork too, but I guess we all are at that age.

I ended up having gym class with him in 9th grade and the first time we all had to shower, holy fucking shit this kid comes strutting down the locker room with a huge swinging dick, full black bush. Of course my impression was totally skewed--I was just 13 and any dick bigger than mine looked huge (and they were all bigger than mine at that point), but it really was impressive. A big, hairy man's cock hanging from this skinny 8th grader.

He knew he had a big cock, too. I remember at some point, later in high school, he was always talking about it. He made up little rhymes and catch phrases about it, like "someone's gonna blow my cock rock," or "my fucking stalk," this kind of thing.

He ended up having some dates with a dear girlfriend of mine and he was not good to her, so that was really upsetting. Just saw pics of him from our 30th high school reunion (I did not go) and he hasn't aged well.

Anyway, great cock, great memory. Definitely helped me know I was really into men and cock.

by Anonymousreply 561September 17, 2022 11:06 PM

Accidents never happen in a perfect world, so I won't believe in luck.

by Anonymousreply 562September 18, 2022 3:50 AM

The most disgusting accidental nudity I've ever seen was catching by parents fucking when I was 5 years old. I've never been able to get my father's ugly hairy ass humping my mother out of my mind.

by Anonymousreply 563September 18, 2022 11:11 AM

Pics please!

by Anonymousreply 564September 19, 2022 12:05 AM

35 posts left if anyone has any more good stories. If no one else can, I could probably think of a couple more but I already told my best ones.

by Anonymousreply 565September 29, 2022 2:26 AM

More open air cock stories, PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 566September 30, 2022 11:57 PM

I grew up in a fly-over state. We got a sports center gym in town. It was the cool thing to join. I think I was 15 or 16. It was heaven to me because I got to sell all the men naked in the locker room. It was sort of hell too because all I ever got to see was saggy dad balls. Until one day. I had just rode by 10 speed there to go "work out" meaning I would work out for 15 minutes and hang out in the locker room. This time rather than saggy dad balls, I see this guy come out of the shower sporting, no lie at least a 12 or 13 inch boner. I mean the whole room stared at it as he walked back to his locker (it got there a minute before he did lol.). He was about 5 or 6 lockers from me as he sat it was popped up between his legs. He got dressed, stuffed it in his pants as best he could and took off. I overheard a guy say "I bet he fucked a lot of chicks," LOL. I was thinking it was not chicks that got hin hard but damn to this day biggest cock I have eer seen on a human.

by Anonymousreply 567October 1, 2022 12:34 AM

"see" not "sell"

by Anonymousreply 568October 1, 2022 12:35 AM

A picture is work a thousand words...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569October 1, 2022 1:39 AM

Maybe not accidental...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570October 1, 2022 1:40 AM

Part of the game...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571October 1, 2022 1:44 AM

He didn't know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572October 1, 2022 1:50 AM

R572's photo: the quintessential UNCUT COCK! YUM! (sniff-sniff, lick-lick)

by Anonymousreply 573October 1, 2022 2:39 AM

Is that dead-eyed Savage Johnson on the left @ R570?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574October 1, 2022 4:53 AM

Spent one summer with my extended family members in a rented beach house. When I returned from swimming with other cousins the grown ups ( parents, uncles , aunts) all drinking and possibly a bit drunk on the front deck . Its a quite a high deck same height as my eye level . And lo and behold one of my aunt wearing sarong sat legs spread gave a me clear view of her very bushy netherparts. Its so bushy I cant even see any slit or clit .

by Anonymousreply 575October 1, 2022 6:07 AM

Andrew Meighbors being ramrodded with a big cock.

by Anonymousreply 576October 1, 2022 6:56 AM

R574 - Johnson doesn’t interact with other human beings. It goes against his narcissism code.

by Anonymousreply 577October 1, 2022 7:07 AM

Jrrz, R575, I'd hardly call that the best accidental nudity. It sounded kind of gross.

by Anonymousreply 578October 1, 2022 1:31 PM

R577 you have a valid point. But it really does look like him!

by Anonymousreply 579October 1, 2022 3:24 PM

R578 agree…it wasn’t a mental image I needed, R575.

by Anonymousreply 580October 1, 2022 3:50 PM

[quote]YUM! (sniff-sniff, lick-lick)

R573's a fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 581October 1, 2022 8:06 PM

Thanks, Corky!

by Anonymousreply 582October 2, 2022 12:29 AM

Walking in on Barry Weissler munching Fran's pussy is the best I've yet to see.

by Anonymousreply 583October 3, 2022 3:59 PM

Dressin' room showahs oi reckon. Thow oi ushullay see it from the floor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584October 3, 2022 4:33 PM

Didn't Cher have a wardrobe malfunction at an awards show where her gown tore and her bush was exposed?

by Anonymousreply 585October 3, 2022 4:37 PM

R560, apparently you are an idiot and incapable of understanding the comment.

And you're quite happy, it seems, shoe reveal that accidentally naked and vacant brain of yours.

How sad.

by Anonymousreply 586October 3, 2022 6:09 PM

Skinny dipping with some straight friends from school (four guys and two girls) at a condo pool we slipped into. That wasn't accidental.

But cops arrived and we were lined up along a fence while the police torches ran over us like the spotlights at a movie debut.

The best part was two of my classmates got hard.

by Anonymousreply 587October 3, 2022 6:19 PM

A very attractive 30-something female neighbor sunbathing in the nude. I was 15 and had very strong sexual, physical and emotional reactions to seeing her. I thought I was completely abnormal because my mother told me gays were pedophiles who preyed on children in parks at night and lesbians were lonely women whose husbands were off to war. I swore never to tell anyone about my feelings. -lez

by Anonymousreply 588October 4, 2022 3:39 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 589October 11, 2022 6:01 AM

10 posts left to go before this thread closes out.

by Anonymousreply 590November 3, 2022 1:13 PM

A little over 20 years ago I was absolutely in love with a hot straight friend, and spent most of my summer weekends hanging out at the backyard pool with him and various other friends. Now I'd actually showed up while he was tanning his buns on a floatie raft, and gone skinny dipping with him a couple of times, without getting a real look at the goods. One afternoon I was fortuitously facing in the right direction when he walked out of the poolside dressing room/bathroom adjusting his swimsuit, and got to see what I'd guess to be about 3/4 of his shaft, his balls, and his pubes before the waistband snapped back. Basically I only missed out on the tip. A bull market year for my spank bank!

The actual best though wasn't technically nudity. He and his girlfriend were making out in the pool on another occasion, and he got so turned on that the tent he was pitching in his swim trunks broke the surface of the water and stood there bobbing back and forth. They eventually headed out of the pool to continue the festivities in his bedroom, and I kick myself to this day for not asking if they wanted an audience there too—the vibe was such that I think they might have been okay with continuing to show off for me as long as I didn't propose joining in.

by Anonymousreply 591November 4, 2022 8:24 PM

Without being too specific regarding location, I live in Latin America and owned a little language school with a small apartment right behind it for visiting faculty to use. There was a space of about six feet between the two buildings.

One night, I was washing a few dishes in the little kitchen of the school. Over the sink was a window more or less facing toward another window of the back building, and I noticed a light come on in the living room of the little apartment. I had forgotten that we had a visitor, so when the (cute/hot) guest teacher we were hosting (a young guy from an indigenous community in the mountains) appeared there in sweats, walked in front of the large floor mirror, and then suddenly took down his pants, I was taken quite by surprise. His smooth, tight ass and genitals were on full display. He started massaging his chest and belly, eventually moved his hands down to his cock and balls, produced a modestly sized but beautiful erection, and then jerked himself off to a copious orgasm in front of the mirror. His cum splattered on the floor around him. Seeing the whole thing, totally stunned, I considered going over there to help him out, but instead, I just watched closely and jerked myself off with some lotion I quickly found in some drawer. It was one of the best DIY orgasms I ever had.

The teacher visited again several times over the following months, repeating the scene, and never knew he had a devoted audience.

by Anonymousreply 592November 7, 2022 8:44 AM

This play that I saw ages ago in NYC. The actor is now on "CSI Vegas" as the brother of the forensics expert. Short guy. He was wrapped in yellow crime scene tape that was slowly unwrapped by another actor. Underneath the tape he was wearing a red lace jockstrap, which was supposed to be the big reveal, but he accidentally revealed more because the lace jockstrap was somehow stuck to the crime scene tape and came falling down him when the tape was removed. Big dick. And he had to stand there and nonchalantly pull up the jockstrap.

by Anonymousreply 593November 7, 2022 1:01 PM

Sorry I forgot his name. It's this guy on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594November 7, 2022 1:02 PM

Honey, I was born wearing a smoking jacket.

by Anonymousreply 595February 7, 2023 1:02 AM

Hugh backstage at The Music Man.

by Anonymousreply 596February 7, 2023 1:48 AM

One night I was looking out my dorm window at Michigan State. Just across the way was another high rise dorm. Okay, I admit that sometimes I liked to engage in a little voyeurism. Anyway, a light came on in one of the rooms and in walked a nice looking blond guy and his girlfriend. They walked in and turned off the lights, not bothering to close the shades. The lights came on and I saw the guy just in briefs walking to the bathroom. He came out naked and turned off the lights. About twenty minutes later, my attention was drawn to the light coming on again and him once again walking to the bathroom, but this time with a big hardon which pointed straight up in the air 45 degrees. Both of them dressed, then left the room. I felt very much like Jimmy Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 597February 7, 2023 1:16 PM

The OP sounds like a 7th grader.

by Anonymousreply 598February 7, 2023 1:18 PM

I think some of the incidents are hot. Certainly more stimulating than reading about a Trump.

by Anonymousreply 599February 7, 2023 1:19 PM

Bajour

by Anonymousreply 600February 7, 2023 1:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!