Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Croft (part three)

Continue discussing the English-Greek actor here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 24, 2022 11:47 AM

What's on the horizon? Has he been announced for any new projects?

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2022 6:11 PM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2022 6:11 PM

Why is he called "Bash"?

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2022 6:14 PM

Because Liza Minnelli can't say Bastian without adding a h.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2022 6:15 PM

Thanks OP

R3 It comes from Se-bash-tian, I'm guessing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2022 6:19 PM

With boyfriend Joe Locke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2022 6:22 PM

My 4 year daughter calls her cousin ‘seb-bash-tian’ .. she cannot say it normally for love nor money!

I like Bash. It’s far better than Seb.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2022 7:19 PM

Allow me the brief self-indulgence to point out that I introduced both Bash and Timmy to DL (before they had been cast in their respective gay breakthrough roles), was largely met with derision in both cases, and now they're both DL icons.

As you were.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2022 7:26 PM

There's probably about three people in total posting in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2022 7:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2022 7:50 PM

Bless his cotton socks. Will Kit ever get comfortable posing for the camera?

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2022 7:52 PM

Why does no-one smile in photos these days?! They all look so serious, all the time!

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2022 9:20 PM

Listening to Gaby Roslin’s podcast with Bash.. Joes grandad contacted her to tell her how nice Bash is in real life 😩 that is so bloody cute. Such a grandad thing to do!

Still just best mates though guys.

by Anonymousreply 13May 9, 2022 1:16 PM

He's so lovely, it's very obvious that he's nothing like Ben.

He mentions being badly bullied and classmates' homophobic comments around 17:30 minutes in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2022 3:21 PM

He looks so cute. Is he 16 yet ?

by Anonymousreply 15May 9, 2022 3:23 PM

He's 20, no?

by Anonymousreply 16May 9, 2022 3:24 PM

Was the Gaby Roslin podcast recorded before the radio interview?

by Anonymousreply 17May 9, 2022 3:24 PM

R17 They mention doing the radio interview the week prior so the podcast was recorded after it.

Seems like Joe's grandfather has a soft spot for Bash, how cute.

by Anonymousreply 18May 9, 2022 3:32 PM

Thanks. Roslin must have met him before. She seemed so smitten with him when the radio interview was so short.

by Anonymousreply 19May 9, 2022 3:34 PM

Yeh he’s 20.

Surely fans must be catching on that Joe & Bash are actually together? My Grandad vaguely knew a few of my close friends when I was a late teen but I mean very vaguely! Certainly not writing to Gaby Roslin and telling her how nice they 😂

by Anonymousreply 20May 9, 2022 4:53 PM

I wish to god Bash would just confirm he’s gay. I can’t cope with this ‘he hasn’t said he’s gay’ - really?! C’mon! I think he could tattoo a rainbow flag on his face and they’d still say he was being an ally

by Anonymousreply 21May 9, 2022 7:57 PM

R21 There's nothing more powerful than denial. Ben Platt needed a more clear video (even when it's obvious that Bad Habits was a coming out) and an interview saying i'm gay, and he only needed to post a pic kissing his female costart to people think they are dating (even when the post about the coming out were just there).

It's curious that some fangirls are very smart and they guessed Bash and Joe are dating (the same way they guessed Brandon Flynn and Miles Heizer were dating) but others are unable to see it even in the most obvious cases

by Anonymousreply 22May 10, 2022 1:29 PM

I listened to the podcast, there is no 'denial' as such - not like from Miles' team in the BF case - but a lot of obfuscation. Maybe he is waiting to do an LGBT role where he is the lead to say or maybe doesn't want to overshadow the show by having it dominated by stories of them dating - bully character dating victim narrative making headlines. I am only guessing of course, but Bash hardly seems like the sort to be cowardly and closeted. He certainly talks and shares enough about gay stuff to make it plainly obvious he has more than a casual interest in the topic. He is way more obvious than previous closet cases like Julian Morris and current ones like Froy and Madden.

by Anonymousreply 23May 10, 2022 1:41 PM

[quote] oes had a serious Insta cull. I noticed on a fan account having a cry about him reaching 1 & 2 million, he’s gone from following 400 people to 170 in a week. I had a nose & he doesn’t even follow his own mum anymore!

He was following Bash's parents and siblings - unfollowed them all the other day.

by Anonymousreply 24May 10, 2022 3:17 PM

Singing about "him"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 10, 2022 3:20 PM

If Kit is straight, who is this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 10, 2022 3:23 PM

Same guy/kid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 10, 2022 3:24 PM

It's weird. Gaby Roslin tells a cute story about Joe's grandfather re Bash. If Bash was paranoid, he might have asked Gaby to leave that out of the edit that was uploaded. But he evidently didn't... I'm guessing there are some shitty (probably gay) publicists giving heavy "advice"/directives.

by Anonymousreply 28May 10, 2022 3:27 PM

^ Kit said in an interview that he has Taylor Swift's "Love Story" on full blast all day everyday

by Anonymousreply 29May 10, 2022 3:28 PM

The way that guy is hugging Kit in the third pic is not giving me romantic. Probably his best bud.

by Anonymousreply 30May 10, 2022 3:30 PM

R30 I don't know about that! If he's a friend why is he so secretive about it.

R28 Joe's grandfather phoned to say what a great guy Bash was 😂

by Anonymousreply 31May 10, 2022 3:34 PM

Secretive about someone he posts on his Instragram feed?

by Anonymousreply 32May 10, 2022 3:40 PM

I agree with what others have said (in previous threads) about the kissing scenes in "Heartstopper", the "Young Royals" leads did a much better job. Edvin Ryding was phenomenal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 10, 2022 3:56 PM

This thread is about Sebastian, make a thread for Kit or discuss him in the Heartstopper thread below instead:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 10, 2022 4:01 PM

Joe looked adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 10, 2022 4:51 PM

The kissing was fine. Unless its gross kissing like that 365 days crap I've rarely critiqued kissing in shows. Someone up thread mentioned kissing their grandma. Damn that some incest shit going on in your family. I got a peck from my grandma unlike some of you apparently.

by Anonymousreply 36May 10, 2022 4:52 PM

Bash and Kit being competitive lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 10, 2022 5:48 PM

R24 - he’s also unfollowed his own mum & several of his family members. I did notice he’d unfollowed Bash’s fam and had a snoop. I was wondering if something had happened but then saw he’d also unfollowed his own family.

I’m guessing he’s got himself a private account for those who genuinely know him. He seems to have stopped posting anything other than Heartstopper or photo ops on his main Insta.

by Anonymousreply 38May 10, 2022 7:02 PM

I agree R28 - look at Bash’s instagram likes. It’s completely Joe dominated. Obviously sprinkled with HS & other bits but he very quickly likes anything related to Joe in particular. He doesn’t do it for the other cast members. Sometimes but not every single thing they either tweet or are linked to. Same on Insta - Joe will link up a photo shoot & you can bet Bash has liked it in minutes. And vice versa from Joe.

It’s kinda sad they’ve felt the need to hide it really. It could have been their choice but either way, I suspect it was because of the show & to not distract from Kit & Joe doing promo.

by Anonymousreply 39May 10, 2022 7:12 PM

Ben and Charlie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 10, 2022 7:38 PM

Lol, mention Kit twice and you’re out? R34

by Anonymousreply 41May 10, 2022 7:43 PM

[quote] It’s kinda sad they’ve felt the need to hide it really

Something to do with fangirls stalking their Insta follows and likes maybe?

by Anonymousreply 42May 10, 2022 7:49 PM

Or maybe R42, because it is none of our business

by Anonymousreply 43May 10, 2022 8:08 PM

Oh, please. If anything, it's the fangirls shouting down speculation about their dating life. "BESTIES!!"

by Anonymousreply 44May 10, 2022 8:11 PM

[Quote] because it is none of our business

Hush. They made it people's business with their lovey dovey pics. They were happy to post while trying to drum up interest in the show before it premiered. They're thinking about the next gig now, of course.

by Anonymousreply 45May 10, 2022 8:13 PM

Not really a fan girl here. I posted the original post about his Insta cull. More I somewhat know Bash’s family & I’m really bloody nosy 😂 the M15 ain’t got nothing on me when it comes to social media stalking of anyone in my vague social circle..

There’s a Bash & Joe fan page on Insta that I’m very curious about. They seem to see some posts that I do from private family profiles..

by Anonymousreply 46May 10, 2022 9:01 PM

You're behind the fan page, aren't you r46?

by Anonymousreply 47May 10, 2022 9:11 PM

Lol. No. Despite my nosiness, I’m not that weird. I’d never dream of posting up private pictures. And even if I was inclined, there’s a reasonably clear link back to me and who I work with. And that would be mortifying. I’m a 34 year old with a pretty decent job!

by Anonymousreply 48May 10, 2022 9:20 PM

Are you concerned they'll twig from your posts here?

by Anonymousreply 49May 10, 2022 9:33 PM

*twig your identity

by Anonymousreply 50May 10, 2022 9:34 PM

He looks about fourteen, if that.

by Anonymousreply 51May 10, 2022 9:49 PM

He's twenty.

by Anonymousreply 52May 10, 2022 9:50 PM

R13 R14 Bash talks about how much his parents hated Ben and seeing him be mean to Joe/Charlie lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 11, 2022 5:05 AM

Bash's sister has stories of Bash singing, at Cornwall Manor, and Joe is there standing in the background.

by Anonymousreply 54May 11, 2022 6:21 AM

Lol getting a bit desperate aren't they

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 11, 2022 10:33 AM

These holier-than-thou kids get their kicks out of policing the fandom R55 and won’t admit theyre enjoying the drama

by Anonymousreply 56May 11, 2022 12:25 PM

What social circles to these fans operate in where they are seeing two boys walking around in public holding hands?! I rarely see a gay couple doing so, let alone those who are just friends!

by Anonymousreply 57May 11, 2022 1:24 PM

R54 - there’s a few video clips of Joe at Bash’s sisters wedding. He was there all day & the morning after with Bash’s family. Which is a completely normal thing for a ‘best mate’ to do lol

by Anonymousreply 58May 11, 2022 1:49 PM

Joe with Bash's family:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 11, 2022 2:39 PM

He's so cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 11, 2022 3:46 PM

Is Cornwall Manor the Croft's country pile?

by Anonymousreply 61May 11, 2022 3:51 PM

*Crofts'

by Anonymousreply 62May 11, 2022 3:52 PM

It probably gets a bit tiresome that Bash is still performing in the living room at twenty years old.

by Anonymousreply 63May 11, 2022 3:52 PM

Lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 11, 2022 4:15 PM

(63)

You are are right. I had to laugh. I bet they look forward to Xmas.... not Hehe!

by Anonymousreply 65May 11, 2022 4:20 PM

Girl hips in R5.

This is a trans, right?

by Anonymousreply 66May 11, 2022 4:26 PM

R66 I don't see it, he's just on his side

Sebastian in Doom Patrol:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 11, 2022 4:32 PM

Are you stupid or transphobic?

by Anonymousreply 68May 11, 2022 4:42 PM

That's not their living room, that's Cornwell Manor.

by Anonymousreply 69May 11, 2022 4:48 PM

At least R66 knows how to work Datalounge R68

by Anonymousreply 70May 11, 2022 4:59 PM

Patricia Cornwell? I hope she doesn't get Bash into cosmetic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 71May 11, 2022 5:09 PM

Work at what? They are being disgustingly transphobic which is not needed here. If anyone chooses to be transphobic then pls get out of this thread. Take your ignorance and hate elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 72May 11, 2022 5:32 PM

R72 They're talking about knowing how to work DL formatting - you don't seem to know how to reply to other posters. R72 creates a link to the reply while 72 doesn't and just looks ugly.

by Anonymousreply 73May 11, 2022 5:51 PM

R55 they're so cute, i hope they last, what with all the publicity and all. Joe is already panicking.

Interlocking fingers shows a deeper connection.

by Anonymousreply 74May 11, 2022 5:53 PM

Panicking? No. They're both clearly in the clutches of their reps.

by Anonymousreply 75May 11, 2022 5:54 PM

Such good friends!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 11, 2022 6:00 PM

R72 go back to twitter where you belong, we don't bow down to the tranny freakshow over here

by Anonymousreply 77May 11, 2022 6:05 PM

Wait R72 there’s rules? Tell us more ………

by Anonymousreply 78May 11, 2022 6:07 PM

Too bad they felt like they needed to make their Instagrams less personal and deleted a bunch of cute pics. Most of them are still up on their Twitter accounts though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 11, 2022 6:11 PM

[Quote] we don't bow down to the tranny freakshow over here

You're on a Heartstopper thread, hon.

by Anonymousreply 80May 11, 2022 6:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 11, 2022 6:33 PM

If he got crumbs in my eye...

by Anonymousreply 82May 11, 2022 6:36 PM

The timing of deleting lots of photos right before the show came out makes it pretty clear they either chose or were advised to do so. I swing more towards them being told not to distract from the believability of Joe & Kit and promo of the show. But I did read an interview somewhere where they mentioned something about fame & needing to choose what they shared on social media. Maybe they decided to be private.. neither of them post anything these days that isn’t promo or them at public events. Wonder if they’ll revert back once the hype has died down ..

by Anonymousreply 83May 11, 2022 6:46 PM

But they are attending high profile events together, events where Kit is nowhere to be seen... I don't think Kit is a factor in this. It's about "employment opportunities." Bash has probably come close to certain, likely US, projects. Joe has drawn a line in the sand by coming out. He has to "make amends" by suddenly being about his privacy.

by Anonymousreply 84May 11, 2022 6:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 11, 2022 7:18 PM

You sound rather nasty and what's that word again? Transphobic. It seems like you aren't aware of what the books are about, if you were then you won't be so disgusting. Like one of the character's in Heartstopper who has more airtime than Sebastian's character is trans for crying out loud so get out of here! Like someone said above leave the thread if you choose to be transphobic, we don't need hate on here.

by Anonymousreply 86May 11, 2022 8:12 PM

Don't feed the trolls, r86.

by Anonymousreply 87May 11, 2022 8:16 PM

Maybe R84. But Bash hasn’t been involved in much official HS promo. Kit & Joe have done multiple interviews together, TV, whole main cast collective stuff. Bash was excluded from all of it as his character was a minor part in reality. I certainly think they are being advised to semi-hide it for whatever reason.

Look at Joe & Bash’s instagrams. Joe left up two photos of the two of them. Bash left up more. He left up their arguably couple-iest photo on a roof top..

by Anonymousreply 88May 11, 2022 8:39 PM

Gosh, I don't know why everyone is taking it so seriously. They are basically teenagers. Everyone has had a fling or a crush with either gender at that age. It is barely a sign of being gay, straight, bi or whatever. Most likely they are undecided, and thay are still exploring and finding themselves.

by Anonymousreply 89May 11, 2022 8:56 PM

Bash is twenty.

by Anonymousreply 90May 11, 2022 9:16 PM

[Quote] But Bash hasn’t been involved in much official HS promo. Kit & Joe have done multiple interviews together, TV, whole main cast collective stuff. Bash was excluded from all of it as his character was a minor part in reality. I certainly think they are being advised to semi-hide it for whatever reason.

As you say, his part was minor so was he really excluded? Do you think they broke protocol by attending multiple BAFTA awards together?

by Anonymousreply 91May 11, 2022 9:17 PM

[Quote] Everyone has had a fling or a crush with either gender at that age. It is barely a sign of being gay, straight, bi or whatever. Most likely they are undecided, and thay are still exploring and finding themselves.

You're not from around here, are you?

(And people never suggest presumed heterosexuals are undecided...)

by Anonymousreply 92May 11, 2022 9:18 PM

R26 He might be Keith's cousin.

by Anonymousreply 93May 11, 2022 9:32 PM

Yes, R90 twenty is bordering on senility

by Anonymousreply 94May 11, 2022 9:48 PM

[quote]....people never suggest presumed heterosexuals are undecided

I do

by Anonymousreply 95May 11, 2022 9:49 PM

[Quote] twenty is bordering on senility

No, that's thirty.

by Anonymousreply 96May 11, 2022 9:51 PM

On a separate note, quite surprised Kit didn’t go to either of these. Surely they invited him as well as Joe to the main BAFTAs?

R89 - this is a gossip thread about these people, if you don’t care, leave. Joe is out. They’ve been together for what looks like a year or more, they know each other’s families, have been to family weddings together .. it might not be ever lasting love given their age but it’s clearly not just a crush or a fling is it?

by Anonymousreply 97May 11, 2022 9:53 PM

*either of those being the two BAFTA events Joe has been too recently

by Anonymousreply 98May 11, 2022 9:54 PM

Quite the fascinating thread. I clearly missed the first two, and given the number of Connor Jessup fangirls on here, I'm kinda shocked no one has yet referenced his escapades last year in London with Bash & Joe (at least on this thread). I had no idea who either of them were before seeing Connor's posts about it (and subsequent DL chatter about Connor supposedly having a thing for one or both of them).

Also kinda shocked that there's even a question remaining about whether Bash & Joe are a couple; anyone reading all the IG posts they're tagged in should be able to immediately tell (and I seriously doubt their handlers went through literally all of the potentially thousands of pics of the two of them to de-tag them). That said, I'm nonetheless skeptical of the claims made here that either of them (or their handlers) went through their socials and culled all the "seemingly gay" posts about them: as R88 noted, they both have a bunch of couple-y pics up, plus it's more than a bit suspect that Joe would accept the lead role in the Netflix / British version of "Love, Simon" if he had a bunch of homophobes in his family (or that he gives a fuck what they think if they are, given that he's now an adult).

Still, it's nice to see a thread about him that contains zero fangirl-esque delusions about one or both of them having some sort of "secret love affair" with Connor! (all of which are silly, considering they live 4,000 miles away from each other - on top of Bash & Joe being coupled, of course)

by Anonymousreply 99May 11, 2022 10:10 PM

And Connor being too old.

by Anonymousreply 100May 11, 2022 10:12 PM

[quote] but it’s clearly not just a crush or a fling is it?

Well, I have no idea and neither do you.

I thought this thread was about Bash, which is why it piqued my interest, but going on on a loop post after post speculating about something that quite frankly 'is not that deep'. They might be going out, but then again, they might not be going out — and?

by Anonymousreply 101May 11, 2022 10:43 PM

[Quote] Well, I have no idea and neither do you.

Don't be silly. Teens who have been together over a year post school... It's serious.

by Anonymousreply 102May 11, 2022 11:28 PM

[Quote] that quite frankly 'is not that deep'. They might be going out, but then again, they might not be going out — and?

Thestench of Fiona Fangirl is strong with this one.

by Anonymousreply 103May 11, 2022 11:29 PM

More of Joe wearing Bash's clothes (and cuddling Bash in NYC).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 12, 2022 5:04 AM

I don't think they're on the same page. Joe hangs out of Bash but the reverse isn't so true.

by Anonymousreply 105May 12, 2022 5:13 AM

Joe looks 12 here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 12, 2022 5:32 AM

And here, he's the cutest!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 12, 2022 5:37 AM

R104 Sebastian has nice expensive clothes, do you blame him?

by Anonymousreply 108May 12, 2022 5:41 AM

I think that i'd agree if it was just the physical touch element, but Sebastian brought him to his sister's wedding, sets him as his background on his phone, goes to see him in the Isle of Man instead of only hooking up in London. I think they're both in young love

by Anonymousreply 109May 12, 2022 6:12 AM

R109 plus, apart from attending his sister's wedding as his plus one, the NY trip was a family affair and Sebastian brought his boyfriend along.

by Anonymousreply 110May 12, 2022 6:36 AM

[Quote]They are basically teenagers. Everyone has had a fling or a crush with either gender at that age. It is barely a sign of being gay, straight, bi or whatever. Most likely they are undecided, and they are still exploring and finding themselves.

How obvious that you are a little girl who have been read too many articles about pansexuality that are so popular these days.

No, not many youngsters, particularly male, are sexually confused. The straight ones the least. For gays it is different because heterosexuality is the norm and they try to conform, especially if they come from more conservative background. So you will have much more boys who will turn out gay dating girls as teenagers.

Straight boys have homosexual flings and crushes only when they are put in male only environment, like boarding school, army etc. Otherwise, they will be chasing girls like crazy. They might have some homosexual experiments, but it will be more some drunken one night stands, not relationships.

As far as I can see these guys seem pretty defined even though I might be wrong. Kit gives of straight vibes while Joe gives of gay vibes. For Sebastian I couldn't tell.

But if he was a guy who would turn out straight, being a handsome young actor who has easy access to girls he surely wouldn't be wasting time with a guy. I agree that he might experiment and try anything in his age, but he would be predominantly chasing girls and he would certainly have the possibility.

Who knows, maybe he is doing it, given that he and Joe are just best mates.

by Anonymousreply 111May 12, 2022 8:11 AM

R110 - correct, Bashs parents & his brother were on that NY trip.

There’s a video at his sisters wedding where Bash goes to dance with his mum & Joe is left stood on his own. You can see Bashs mum calling him over and then he’s dancing away holding hands with Bashs mum & dad. I thought it was such a lovely mum thing to do, making sure her sons boyfriend isn’t left alone at a wedding where he presumably didn’t know anyone very well. Mine would be just the same 😄

by Anonymousreply 112May 12, 2022 10:48 AM

That is a real Balkanic mum. Always on her son’s side. Mine is not exactly the same, but my granny was. She was always on my side. I think that she would have found an excuse for me even if I committed the murder.

by Anonymousreply 113May 12, 2022 10:57 AM

R112 awww, i haven't seen that video.

by Anonymousreply 114May 12, 2022 11:11 AM

Without sounding like a complete stalker, I do know also vaguely know his sister 😂 but her profile isn’t private I don’t think because her videos pop up on fan accounts! It’s in the wedding highlight she has saved (first one, not second), right at the end of the all the videos & photos. Sweet Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 115May 12, 2022 12:08 PM

R115 Oh yes! l've watched that video, but i guess i didn't watch it till the end. Thanks!

Her profile is public btw. lol

by Anonymousreply 116May 12, 2022 1:32 PM

R106 and of course Joe has borrowed that shirt from him lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 12, 2022 3:28 PM

I for some reason think they're just a really endearing couple. Maybe because they so clearly actually enjoy each other's company as opposed to posting long sappy instagram captions and then looking like they hate each other most of the time

by Anonymousreply 118May 12, 2022 3:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 12, 2022 5:20 PM

Risky Business remake incoming.

by Anonymousreply 120May 12, 2022 5:25 PM

R107 They've shared that jacket too:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 12, 2022 5:38 PM

They are endearing aren’t they.. I think for me partly because loads of people would instantly write Joe off as having no chance with Bash. Joe seems like the unlikely kid to have caught his attention but the one that never the less has done so. And I love that. (and nothing to do with appearance here, to me they are both really cute. But more just other stuff about them)

by Anonymousreply 122May 12, 2022 7:02 PM

Love his big green eyes, they’re the perfect almond shape

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 13, 2022 3:59 AM

Someone said (on a previous thread) that there's a profile on instagram that shares pictures from private accounts. If it's the one I think it is then Bash's mother follows them.

by Anonymousreply 124May 13, 2022 5:10 AM

R123 Too bad for Joe, pretty boys like Bash are gonna break hearts!

by Anonymousreply 125May 13, 2022 5:37 AM

Bash is this rich "semi-famous" worldly kid that no one ever expected to fall for a boy-next-door type, yet he did, and this was before anyone knew their "little show" was going to be this huge and Joe would be this famous.

Anyway, nothing lasts forever, and they're both so young. I'm sure Joe will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 126May 13, 2022 5:49 AM

R125 As The Smiths used to sing: Pretty girls (in this case boys) make graves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 13, 2022 7:58 AM

But, even if it, as the Dlers say, ends in tears, it is still better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all.

You realize this when you get older.

by Anonymousreply 128May 13, 2022 8:00 AM

Bash: 🥺my heart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 13, 2022 9:13 AM

R129 After he says "love if my life", it'll be over. Just wait. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 130May 13, 2022 10:00 AM

[quote]You realize this when you get older.

You should also realize that dissecting social media posts to ascertain whether C-list actors are dating is a complete waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 131May 13, 2022 11:11 AM

But I am not dissecting them and I don't know if these kids are dating. I just like the looks of handsome semi Balkanic young fellow. And my remark was purely hypothetical and general remark on the matter of eternal dilemma: to love and suffer or to live peacefully and regret it later.

by Anonymousreply 132May 13, 2022 11:25 AM

I’m married to the girl I met when I was 18. She was 21. A few of my friends are married to the boyfriends they met at uni aged18-20 as well. We are all 32+ these days. Lots of young relationships didn’t make it but there are 6 of us where it did.

Good luck to them. If they do bring Ben back into the show, they could do with it working out for a couple more years 😅

by Anonymousreply 133May 13, 2022 1:03 PM

Alice posted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134May 13, 2022 1:58 PM

Bash looks like he’s just had a month in the sun in that photo!

by Anonymousreply 135May 13, 2022 3:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 13, 2022 4:22 PM

Who is the one in the pigtails? I don't recall her.

by Anonymousreply 137May 13, 2022 4:35 PM

[R137] she's not in the cast! Shes a singer called Baby Queen; a bunch of her songs are on the show and she actually wrote the song in the trailer, Colours of You, for the show specifically. I think she's using the cast to be in her music video for it

by Anonymousreply 138May 13, 2022 5:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 13, 2022 5:37 PM

I quite like Baby Queen, her music certainly suits the show. I didn’t think Bash was at the video shoot as he def had a photo shoot with that dog on the same day.. (not actually with the dog obvs) but clearly he was for a bit. Nice she’s all the brought the cast along!

by Anonymousreply 140May 13, 2022 6:45 PM

She seems to be close to Bash and Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 13, 2022 7:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 13, 2022 7:19 PM

They made it onto Googlebox tonight! Pretty prime time Friday evening TV in the UK. Not everyone’s cup of tea but gets a few million viewers each week (which is good numbers for the UK) & is a staple on TV here. Certainly will open its audience up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 143May 13, 2022 10:17 PM

Ka-yute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 13, 2022 11:06 PM

[Quote] Joe & Bash (Sebastian Croft) never dated. Bash has a girlfriend. since last 2 years

Bitches be cray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 13, 2022 11:06 PM

They'll never admit to being a couple now. And the next thing you know they'll unfollow each other on instagram and break up. lol

Anyway, most celebrities avoid discussing personal relationships in public for fear of being overwhelmed by the media attention they get.

by Anonymousreply 146May 14, 2022 4:05 AM

R103, you are invested in the idea of two teenagers dating and I'm supposed to be the 'Fiona Fangirl'? Okay...

by Anonymousreply 147May 14, 2022 4:17 AM

R111, please see R131, the voice of sanity,

by Anonymousreply 148May 14, 2022 4:21 AM

R148 I already explained to R131 that he got the wrong number. In fact what he said could be more applied to you. It is you who is hanging on these boys SM, fantasizing of young Sebastian being a horny bisexual, so you could wank on the image of him pounding your pussy.

by Anonymousreply 149May 14, 2022 8:52 AM

This mysterious girlfriend of Bashs.. bet she was pretty pissed off when Bash took Joe to his sisters wedding instead of her. 😂 & he took Joe to NY with his family instead of her ..

Absolutely deluded. This rhetoric of ‘they’ve not announced it!’ .. can’t say I’ve ever seen a single friend announce a relationship. Maybe it’s an age thing, teenagers are very dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 150May 14, 2022 8:55 AM

R150 you forgot all the cuddling and hand holding, interlocking fingers no less. 🤪

by Anonymousreply 151May 14, 2022 9:50 AM

Oh look, Bash & Joe together again. What fantastic besties.

Ahh but R151 -don’t forget, boys who are just friends hold hands all the time. Very common. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 152May 14, 2022 10:47 AM

The besties! 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153May 14, 2022 12:06 PM

I did raise an eyebrow at Bash reposting a photo of them on his story saying they're like "family" off screen... just bros holding hands 🤣

by Anonymousreply 154May 14, 2022 2:40 PM

🧃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 14, 2022 3:33 PM

Future fraus, aka little fraus trying to sanitize an adult gay message board is both funny and ominous. Yes, little frau that loves to fetishize gay love. Your future is marrying a closeted case gay or bi and once you hit 40 and sex is nowhere to be found, you'll be welcomed here as the adult frau your dimwitted existence is prone to produce. DL is a magnet for unhappy sexless women harping about their vacuous straight past.

by Anonymousreply 156May 14, 2022 4:10 PM

Oh look, Joe & Bash sharing a car ride onto or off set after filming the party scenes. Funny how he didn’t hop in a car with his BFF Kit.

R154, brothers holding hands 😂 of course!

by Anonymousreply 157May 14, 2022 4:20 PM

Fame is toxic for relationships… so hope they can enjoy their lovey dovey time together while it lasts.

by Anonymousreply 158May 14, 2022 4:44 PM

So Joe & Bash were late too or missed a Baby Queen something (photo shoot?) because of a cancelled flight.. so either Bash was over in the IOM with Joe orrr he’d gone to meet him at the airport. Does Bash have a car? Seems unlikely living in London but he is quite rich..

Either way.

by Anonymousreply 159May 14, 2022 6:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 14, 2022 9:36 PM

Ahhhhhh thats the tweet Joe. Finally the teenage twitter police can stop banging on about not assuming his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 161May 14, 2022 10:25 PM

Joe came out matter of factly as gay in one of the print interviews - Attitude, Gay Times.

by Anonymousreply 162May 14, 2022 10:34 PM

I know R162. But I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read on Twitter that he hasn’t. Just today, there were a few banging on about it. They might have missed the article but they ain’t missing that tweet!

by Anonymousreply 163May 14, 2022 11:17 PM

[Quote] I know [R162]. But I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read on Twitter that he hasn’t. Just today, there were a few banging on about it. They might have missed the article but they ain’t missing that tweet!

That doesn't mean he's gay! He could be just attracted to the person! Joe likes personalities! He is SO PURE!

by Anonymousreply 164May 14, 2022 11:21 PM

Joe's flight was cancelled, which means he was back home in the IOM, and couldn't get there (see his instagram story) ! But where was Bash?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 15, 2022 4:22 AM

R165 - on the flight with Joe obviously. Or potentially had gone to get him from the airport.

But of course ‘we don’t know that guys, we can’t assume because it could hurt their feelings if we talk about them’

by Anonymousreply 166May 15, 2022 5:52 AM

Lol R164 😂

by Anonymousreply 167May 15, 2022 5:53 AM

Gay from space applies to these boys.

by Anonymousreply 168May 15, 2022 6:47 AM

Hey R149, from the anti-bisexuals league. Stop being a knob, bisexual people do exist, they are not pansexual or omnisexual, they are simply bi. I know you are loath of acknowledging there are no binary, discrete, monolithic genders with very fixed characteristics (i.e. male vs female); a binary opposition of gay pitted against straight and women against men, but in real life there are tons of grey areas with, you know, 'complex people'.

You would have been aware of all this had you not spent your last 20 years enconced in your mother's basement.

by Anonymousreply 169May 15, 2022 7:28 AM

Let the rumours that he's straight and still likes/in love with Anne with an e begin. lol

by Anonymousreply 170May 15, 2022 2:02 PM

Ha. You beat me too it R170. Maybe a 3 way though as Joe likes all her photos too 😂

by Anonymousreply 171May 15, 2022 2:13 PM

Has he some chance to go to Hollywood, so he must quickly become straight R170?

by Anonymousreply 172May 15, 2022 2:14 PM

Of topic but

by Anonymousreply 173May 15, 2022 2:57 PM

^sorry about that.

Off topic (sort of) but I have to say it. I don't think she's Kit's girlfriend her brother is his boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 15, 2022 3:02 PM

R174 Here's the Heartstopper thread if you want to discuss Kit or other people from the show. Keep this thread about Sebastian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 15, 2022 3:10 PM

Sorry, what R174? Please make a Kit thread.

That girl has magnificent hair though.

by Anonymousreply 176May 15, 2022 3:12 PM

[quote] Hey [R149], from the anti-bisexuals league. Stop being a knob, bisexual people do exist, they are not pansexual or omnisexual, they are simply bi. I know you are loath of acknowledging there are no binary, discrete, monolithic genders with very fixed characteristics (i.e. male vs female); a binary opposition of gay pitted against straight and women against men, but in real life there are tons of grey areas with, you know, 'complex people'. You would have been aware of all this had you not spent your last 20 years enconced in your mother's basement.

I'm not him but will answer. Guess what virgin teengirl and future annoying frau, the world IS monolithic, regardless of him living on his mom's basement. The reason discrimination exists is precisely because biology is fixed, most are wired into a biological male/female binary and less than 1% are freaks. Most men are masculine and most women are feminine regardless of their sexual orientation. That's why we laugh at you. That's why prejudice exists, because it's rare.

Welcome to life out of middle school.

by Anonymousreply 177May 15, 2022 4:04 PM

I honestly find asexuality baffling. It worries me that I see so many obviously quite young teens banging on about being asexual & a-romantic .. no, you are just young. It’s perfectly ok to not want sex in high school. It’s daunting. It’s also normal to have not yet found someone who catches your attention. There’s a limited pool of boys in high school, you’ll meet more people when you go off to college/uni/work. I’d bet my house that these kids are the outcasts at school, hiding behind this label because no-one has ever paid them any attention in that way. But they all slap themselves with this label & then what. You do meet someone you like & then it’s back to a sexually crisis because oh shit, I do want sex?! Or you just don’t give yourself the opportunity to fall in love & have sex because you labelled yourself during an awkward phase of your life?!

Anyway, back to Bash!

by Anonymousreply 178May 15, 2022 4:47 PM

I feel like we're going to hear relatively little out of Joe/Bash (as a unit) until the A-levels are complete; I know it's a joke everywhere that Joe refuses to study for them but this is actually crunch time sadly

by Anonymousreply 179May 15, 2022 4:49 PM

Yeh agreed R179. Good luck Joe, pretty shit timing to still be in school when you are suddenly shot into low level fame! I was surprised to read in GQ he planned to go to university. Surely he’s going to give acting a crack first after all this?

by Anonymousreply 180May 15, 2022 4:53 PM

R180 I feel like he's saying that as a hedge in case Heartstopper didn't get a huge reception / picked up for a second season. Given it's highly likely to be renewed and if he gets cast or even auditioned for other projects, I doubt he'll head to university straight away - just don't want to look like the person presuming huge success before it happens

by Anonymousreply 181May 15, 2022 5:33 PM

He’ll have a heck of a gap year.

Wonder when they’ll film season 2, it’ll almost certainly get picked back up. I hope they bring back Bash, mostly just to piss off those who are furious at the suggestion we need anymore Ben.

by Anonymousreply 182May 15, 2022 7:26 PM

They can make an interesting storyline with Ben, the guy is a jerk but he is far from unredeemable

by Anonymousreply 183May 15, 2022 7:31 PM

R182 in one of the author's books that aren't from Charlie's point of view, Ben has some fairly hefty scenes! if they move them into series 2, they could include him without even writing anything new, plus they could always write some new stuff for him. I feel like Bash loves the cast/crew/project enough (one in particular)... and vice versa that unless he was offered a bigger project he would join again, and Alice and the others would clearly like to have him back

by Anonymousreply 184May 15, 2022 7:33 PM

What did i tell you? 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 15, 2022 7:34 PM

You're suggesting Kit has a boyfriend and they bring his sister along on dates, where Kit and the sister cozy up to read from the same menu?

by Anonymousreply 186May 15, 2022 7:42 PM

There are way more pictures of Kit and the brother than with the sister.

by Anonymousreply 187May 15, 2022 7:50 PM

It's a triple date. The sister is William's date.

The brother:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 15, 2022 7:51 PM

The brother:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 15, 2022 7:53 PM

[Quote] There are way more pictures of Kit and the brother than with the sister.

Wouldn't that stand to reason if their friendship pre-dates Kit's relationship with the sister?

by Anonymousreply 190May 15, 2022 7:53 PM

That is a curious set up. Joe & Bash & Will. Then Kit & seemingly two of his mates/possible other half.

Where are they?! Why are they so dressed up? Is this today?

by Anonymousreply 191May 15, 2022 7:53 PM

Kit did a podcast where he mentioned how many queer shows are in contrast to the uplifting Heartstopper, yet he couldn't name any "queer shows" other than Euphoria and Sex Education, neither of which are LGBT focused... Conclusion: He's been prepped on talking points but lacks the knowledge a gayling would have...

by Anonymousreply 192May 15, 2022 7:56 PM

Podcast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 15, 2022 7:57 PM

Will is on a date with the sister, yet they are the only two of the supposed couples who aren't seated side by side...?

by Anonymousreply 194May 15, 2022 7:58 PM

It makes no sense that Kit would be doing blah TikToks instigated by his boyfriend's sister, with the boyfriend nowhere to be seen. If she's his girlfriend, it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 195May 15, 2022 8:00 PM

She does have great hair.

by Anonymousreply 196May 15, 2022 8:00 PM

Her hair is incredible.

by Anonymousreply 197May 15, 2022 8:01 PM

I created a Kit thread for you lazy whores. Can this one stay on topic from now on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 15, 2022 8:01 PM

[Quote] Can this one stay on topic from now on?

It's not like Bash is giving us much to talk about. And he IS in the Indian restaurant pic above...

by Anonymousreply 199May 15, 2022 8:03 PM

Are they at some event?

by Anonymousreply 200May 15, 2022 8:04 PM

Posted too soon. What’s with the bow ties for an evening meal?

by Anonymousreply 201May 15, 2022 8:04 PM

Yeah idgaf about Kit why are there two (?) people insisting on discussing him here. Please use the thread linked at R198 instead.

Back to Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202May 15, 2022 8:05 PM

Keep “Bash” out the Heartstopper thread then R198

by Anonymousreply 203May 15, 2022 8:06 PM

Bash & Joe are there though. Looking as cute as ever. Joe, studying hard.

by Anonymousreply 204May 15, 2022 8:06 PM

Hall Monitoring never works here. People will discuss what they wish to discuss. If it's of no interest to you, scroll on...

by Anonymousreply 205May 15, 2022 8:09 PM

A lite night Indian after an event, probably. The Opera, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 206May 15, 2022 8:10 PM

*late

by Anonymousreply 207May 15, 2022 8:10 PM

The Kit Connor thread is you talking to yo self R202 wtf

by Anonymousreply 208May 15, 2022 8:13 PM

Don’t think it’s that deep to be honest. Don’t wana constantly discuss Kit but when he’s on a night out with Joe & Bash or it’s related, fine.

by Anonymousreply 209May 15, 2022 8:15 PM

Part 4 since this one is behind a paywall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 15, 2022 8:17 PM

Just watched the first couple of episodes of Heartstopper -- they really caked the foundation onto Bash. It was separating and looked terrible in the closeups, same with the actor who played Tao. You could see it pooling around every pimple. Meanwhile the other actors aren't wearing any makeup and you can see their normal teenage acne which makes it all look realistic. Why'd they do that to those 2 actors only? Tao's actor seems to have really bad cystic acne so I understand wanting to cover that for TV, but Bash's complexion doesn't seem that bad in candids and selfies.

by Anonymousreply 211May 15, 2022 8:19 PM

I didn’t notice to that detail but I def noticed the heavy foundation on Bash. They made him look a bit odd. He’s got lovely skin, seems unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 212May 15, 2022 8:26 PM

R211 My weird guess (because I also noticed and thought it looked bad) was after I noticed how tan he looked in episode 8, that he might have come into shooting with a dark tan, so when they were filming they had to keep it "cohesive" in the timeframe. Unfortunately the makeup was noticeable and did not look good.

by Anonymousreply 213May 15, 2022 8:28 PM

Yeah, you could see every pore on my larger TV. Seemed unnecessary, I agree. Maybe it's a character choice?

by Anonymousreply 214May 15, 2022 8:29 PM

I thought maybe they were trying to make him look a bit sleazy.. that was the only conclusion I could come too!

by Anonymousreply 215May 15, 2022 8:34 PM

This may be a first: a response to Fiona Fangurl that itself dips too far into the fangurl pool.

[quote]Straight boys have homosexual flings and crushes only when they are put in male only environment, like boarding school, army etc. Otherwise, they will be chasing girls like crazy. They might have some homosexual experiments, but it will be more some drunken one night stands, not relationships.

It's 2022, dear. Absolutely no one but fundies and 'phobes use the word "homosexual" in anything other than a clinical context. Try "same-sex" next time, or just use "gay."

The two paragraphs before this sentence are fine, but:

[quote]Who knows, maybe he is doing it, given that he and Joe are just best mates.

WTAF?? "Best mates" who hold hands in public and wear each other's clothes? THEY ARE GAY AND OBVIOUS BFs. Deal with it.

[quote]Future fraus, aka little fraus trying to sanitize an adult gay message board is both funny and ominous.

"Ominous"? You just described most of DL's past 25 years. If anything we're thankfully seeing far LESS insistence that "X celeb is straight" today, both because of the obvious (far more actors are out of the closet these days) and factors you might not have considered (lots of celebs are their "authentic selves" on social media, and we'd have far less insight into romances like Bash & Joe's without it, given that they're not yet famous enough to merit paparazzi attention).

by Anonymousreply 216May 15, 2022 9:42 PM

I didn't think Joe was cute until I watched Heartstopper. He need his unibrow waxed and he'll likely grow into his ears, but he's very cute and charming.

by Anonymousreply 217May 16, 2022 6:59 PM

R217 Poor Joe is not photogenic at all in general, but when he can move around, there are certain angles where he can look cute.

by Anonymousreply 218May 16, 2022 11:55 PM

Only 218 posts

by Anonymousreply 219June 15, 2022 5:28 PM

R219 this is part 3

by Anonymousreply 220June 15, 2022 5:48 PM

R119 is proving a point R220

by Anonymousreply 221June 15, 2022 7:56 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 222June 24, 2022 11:44 AM

WHY are you bumping old threads that were/are paywalled? They'll get paywalled again.

Why not post in the current one that's active?

by Anonymousreply 223June 24, 2022 11:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!