Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

PR relationships: The truth about Leonardo DiCaprio and his younger girlfriends

It checks out with what DL has said about his “relationships.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 22, 2022 9:18 AM

I always assumed he rents models to date. They get publicity and he has a beard. That's been obvious I think since his supposed romance with Gisele when she had a regular boyfriend back in Brazil during their whole 'romance'.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 12:56 AM

R1 Do you have a photo or article about Gisele’s Brazilian boyfriend? I never heard about that.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 12:57 AM

It was well known at the time they were 'dating'.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 1:00 AM

The woman in the video says Gisele didn’t mind having an MMF moment with Leo.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 1:04 AM

Obviously, I'm not r1, but, post-break-up with Di Caprio, Bundchen was the subject of a Vanity Fair cover story. I don't recall whether she had already married Brady or they were engaged.

Anyway, she was interviewed.

When the topic of Di Caprio came up, her words about him had an odd, vague, almost formal ring to them, as though she. was. measuring. every. word.

I remember thinking she was inning him; putting a chair under the outside door knob of the closet door.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 1:08 AM

Leo’s a coward And hypocrite

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 1:08 AM

Do not worship closet cases!! They are very gross people

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 1:10 AM

R7 Leo allegedly tried to come out during Basket Diaries but his people didn’t let him.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 1:11 AM

Basketball Diaries*

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 1:12 AM

Datalounge people you are all so SILLY.

Leonardo DiCaprio is a notorious PUSSYHOUND just like Jim J Bullock, Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 1:19 AM

What excuse does he have to still be closeted in 2022? He's not young and sexy anymore. Unlike Cruise and Damon, he chooses to make artful movies with acclaimed directors rather than cheap blockbusters for homophobic countries like China, India and Saudi Arabia. Coming out could actually add more notoriety to him. He must be stuck in his ways.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 1:20 AM

R5

She has even achieved a beatific attitude toward DiCaprio, about whom she has nothing bad to say. “Leo is a really wonderful person,” she says. “We still speak sometimes, and I’m friends with his mom. He still has one of my dogs. He’s done a lot for the environment, and I admire what he’s done. We know what we had; we were very young, and we grew together in a lot of ways. We were just not meant to be boyfriend and girlfriend, but I respect him enormously, and I wish him nothing but the best.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 1:21 AM

R8, I don’t buy that . Leo hates even being perceived as gay

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 1:21 AM

R13 Then why was he willing to play gay onscreen so early in his career?

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 1:22 AM

R11

“Leo is gay/bisexual. This is an open secret in Hollywood for years. Kate Winslet recently mentioned that she has friends that are afraid to come out for fear of career suicide…Leo is THAT friend. Unfortunately, he is unable to come out because he built this fake ladies man persona and took it too far. Him coming out now would be detrimental to the women, brands, and people involved in the contracts. They would look deceptive because they are exactly that. Leo has a history of staying quiet about important matters related to sexuality, sex abuse and things of that sort. Leo was also surrounded by pedophile managers, agents, and directors at a young age (search Bob Villard, Martin Weiss, and Bryan Peck) and Leo refused to discuss the likely abuses he faced at the hands of these men (ref: Open Secret movie). Again, this is another example of him choosing silence. He wanted a career and fame over everything else. I’m sure it kills him inside.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 1:24 AM

He was probably molested during his years as a teen actor.

Johnny Depp and Diane Keaton saw everything and did NOTHING!

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 1:25 AM

Leo played a gay ally in The Boy's Life, he played bisexual with a passionate gay love scene in Total Eclipse and played a hustler who's reluctantly gay for pay in The Basketball Diaries (in the original book, the narrator is bisexual who exploits his good looks to older men for money and drugs not desperation). He was very flamboyant in The Quick and The Damned and Romeo + Juliet. After Titanic got him that mainstream success, he went fully hetero.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2022 1:26 AM

R17 I know that movie was bad but there’s also J. Edgar.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2022 1:27 AM

R17, I'll never forget this photo he did with David LaChapelle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2022 1:29 AM

His gayest role is still "Revolutionary Road."

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2022 1:29 AM

He's weird.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2022 1:30 AM

Shades of Cary Grant.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2022 1:32 AM

Why does he date younger women?

For gawd's sake, that's what most men want. This may be the dumbest question ever asked here?

I will also point out that many gay men also like younger men.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2022 1:33 AM

I was watching this TIkTok and this guy was going on about he couldn’t buy into Up in the Air because Melanie Lynsky is a few years younger then Leo and Cate is five years older then Leo and how strange it looked having Leo around these very old women, by his standards, when in real life he would never deem them to be fuckable enough to be his girlfriends and thus the film didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2022 1:34 AM

R23 Leo can’t even have sex with them tho. There’s been reports of him having trouble maintaining erections going back to the Bar Refaeli days.

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2022 1:34 AM

R24 TikTok is a cesspool of ignorance. They really believe in Leo’s PR relationships. They don’t even know anything about Lukas Haas.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2022 1:35 AM

R26 It was a gay man who said this.

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2022 1:36 AM

Leo has also been linked to women OLDER than him like Naomi Campbell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2022 1:37 AM

Leo hasn't been fuckable since Gilbert Grape.

by Anonymousreply 29January 18, 2022 1:37 AM

The Basketball Diaries was drastically different from the book which was written and set in the late 60s to early 70s. The movie is set in the 90s and the bisexuality of the narrator Jim was erased making him only engage in gay acts for drugs. Then there's the scene where he's getting harassed by his gay coach which sorta plays into the HIV gay panic of the time of release. In the book this also happens but he was tricking for cash and the thrill way before his addiction got that deep and he had no issues with gays and had male lovers and gay friends. The movie came across as far more conservative, moralizing and just a long anti-drug PSA than its source material which was more humorous and nonchalant coming-of-age story. Jim Carroll noted how disappointed he was with the adaptation.

by Anonymousreply 30January 18, 2022 1:37 AM

R27 My point still stands. TikTok and Twitter are always going on about Leo’s PR relationships and don’t bother to do further investigating.

by Anonymousreply 31January 18, 2022 1:38 AM

R29 The Departed**

by Anonymousreply 32January 18, 2022 1:39 AM

TikTok is a rumor mill and people lie on it for attention all the time.

by Anonymousreply 33January 18, 2022 1:39 AM

This site is too obsessed with this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 34January 18, 2022 1:39 AM

There was no trench coat mafia at Columbine.

by Anonymousreply 35January 18, 2022 1:40 AM

R34 Not really, you could argue DL is obsessed with his romantic life and his relationship with Lukas Haas but overall DL hates Leo just like you.

by Anonymousreply 36January 18, 2022 1:41 AM

R25 Yes. He's been known as the Noodle since then.

by Anonymousreply 37January 18, 2022 1:41 AM

How is some guy on TikTok saying he can’t imagine Leo fucking old actresses make it a cesspool?

by Anonymousreply 38January 18, 2022 1:42 AM

Here's the complete podcast, the Jan 7th episode "PR relationships" Listen to her Jake Gyllenhaal/Taylor Swift take.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 18, 2022 1:43 AM

I don’t know. I just feel like I don’t buy the gay rumors. I’ve heard a lot about Leo and from people who’ve encountered him and everything I’ve heard is stereotypical movie star asshole.

Maybe I’m naive but I think he just fucks these inappropriately young models and if he can’t get it up it’s because he’s a fat drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 40January 18, 2022 1:43 AM

I don’t get strong sexual vibes from Leo

by Anonymousreply 41January 18, 2022 1:43 AM

R40 Look up Bar Refaeli’s tax evasion case. There’s compelling evidence his relationships with these models are not what they’re made out to be.

by Anonymousreply 42January 18, 2022 1:44 AM

DiCaprio is a typical guido. "Mother issues. " He won't stop until he figures out why mommy left daddy

by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2022 1:44 AM

All of Leo’s exes have said positive things to say about him. I don’t get the asshole label he’s been given on here.

by Anonymousreply 44January 18, 2022 1:44 AM

R38 Because it’s stupid. It’s called ACTING for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 45January 18, 2022 1:46 AM

My mistake for starting this thread. You guys are real assholes.

by Anonymousreply 46January 18, 2022 1:50 AM

R46 I'm glad you started it. I found a new podcast because of it. I'm the one who posted R39

by Anonymousreply 47January 18, 2022 1:52 AM

R47 Her take on Jake and Taylor was interesting.

by Anonymousreply 48January 18, 2022 1:53 AM

He's an enigma to me. I don't buy he's an asshole nowadays. Probably still a diva but he seems very reserved and always performative. He never shows his true self anymore. His smile and laugh is fake and his eyes are dull. He was a spoiled brat in his youth, going on adventures with his Pussy Posse and starting fights. Once the Leo-mania hit after Titanic, I think it forced him to reconsider his strategy. I am sure he got harassed and stalked by so many fangirls and lost a lot of his privacy. That he created a new persona as this sophisticated, suave movie star casanova who only works with acclaimed directors. He can't seem to turn that off now.

by Anonymousreply 49January 18, 2022 1:56 AM

🎃 head Leo is a phony fug

by Anonymousreply 50January 18, 2022 1:57 AM

R49 He was more open and charming in the 2000’s. His personality regressed around the time Inception came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 18, 2022 2:03 AM

I love a story someone here told a few months ago about a friend who's a bottle service gal at some Vegas VIP lounge. She was invited up to Mr.DiCaprio's suite by someone in his entourage. She went up understanding/expecting what would transpire, but not quite how. He did greet her, IIRC, but during the whole act he was flat on his back, eyes closed wearing earphones. The whole thing was anti-climactic and she just let herself out.

by Anonymousreply 52January 18, 2022 2:04 AM

Leo prefers the company of Lukas and Jonah Hill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 18, 2022 2:06 AM

Usually, these straight Hollywood womanizers have messy relationships. Accidental pregnancies, relationship abuse, emotionally distraught former partners. Jack Nicholson, Jude Law, Clint Eastwood, Al Pacino, etc. Dicaprio's relationships all seem very business like. Same with George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2022 2:07 AM

Ugh, how can anyone bare to be around Jonah Hill, he’s insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2022 2:07 AM

R55, He's funny and charming.

by Anonymousreply 56January 18, 2022 2:09 AM

Leo has such a strong Southern California accent. Not as strong as Paul Walker's but up there.

by Anonymousreply 57January 18, 2022 2:10 AM

Beanie wouldn’t even take his last name, she didn’t want to be associated with him. I’m surprised she didn’t called herself Beanie Platt.

by Anonymousreply 58January 18, 2022 2:11 AM

Leo - never married, no serious girlfriend, no children. Gay.

Clooney only got married because he was on the verge of being outed.

I would not be surprised if Leo also gets married to try and stop gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 59January 18, 2022 2:19 AM

R15/R16 The predictable frau response " All gay actors were molested by pedophiles otherwise why would they be gay? They would be normal and want to fuck me!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 18, 2022 2:21 AM

^ Obviously middle age fraunen Jack Dawson groupies' can't remember the guys in their high school drama club.

by Anonymousreply 61January 18, 2022 2:24 AM

R60 Both things can be true. Leo can be a victim of child abuse and is also a closeted bisexual/gay man.

by Anonymousreply 62January 18, 2022 2:24 AM

R41 I do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 18, 2022 2:27 AM

I don't think he was abused. He became an actor in his early teens and he begged his mom to take him to auditions. He wasn't this innocent, sheltered kid from the boondocks forced into the industry by an ambitious stage mom. He was a teenager who grew up in Los Angeles and decided to try his hand at acting in order to create a better life for him and his mom. As he came from a working class home and lived in the blue-collar area. He was street smart, cocky and likely could fight and hold his own.

by Anonymousreply 64January 18, 2022 2:30 AM

R64 At the very least teenage Leo looked too comfortable with child molestor Brian Peck in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 18, 2022 2:33 AM

From the outline in his pocket Haas dips tobacco. Maybe Leo Likes it when he drools the brown slime into his fat hair ass.

by Anonymousreply 66January 18, 2022 2:33 AM

R66 You’re sick.

by Anonymousreply 67January 18, 2022 2:35 AM

[quote]Clooney only got married because he was on the verge of being outed AND GOING TO JAIL.

Fixed it for you r59!

by Anonymousreply 68January 18, 2022 2:35 AM

R65 A teenage boy from working class LA would more than likely be sexually aware and understand how to hustle their looks for fame. Leo strikes me as someone that opportunistic. He was ambitious and set out to better his financial situation.

by Anonymousreply 69January 18, 2022 2:36 AM

R69 Reminds me of James Dean, who happens to be Leo’s favorite actor. He was supposed to play him in a Michael Mann movie in the 90s but it never ended up happening.

by Anonymousreply 70January 18, 2022 2:37 AM

R65/R67 Karen, sorry Uncle Gary touched you "down there" but your story is not DiCaprio's. Get help hon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 18, 2022 2:37 AM

Have some compassion. Leo was molested , used and abused for decades . We know that. That’s the price many young actors pay for famé . It’s pathetic .

At the tender age of 8 or 10 when they are first raped , they don’t have the capacity to understand how these experiences will affect them over time .

They are pushed and prodded by money hungry parents and brainwashed to think that it’s ok, cause they will be living the life

So have some sympathy for the Leo’s in the biz and just leave them the fuck alone

by Anonymousreply 72January 18, 2022 2:43 AM

R70 I'm glad that didn't happen because I can't picture Leo as James Dean. James Franco was a better lookalike.

by Anonymousreply 73January 18, 2022 2:43 AM

What is the Shaez podcast and why is it an accurate interpretation of Leo? Where and what are her sources?

by Anonymousreply 74January 18, 2022 2:45 AM

Gay male activities

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 18, 2022 2:47 AM

[quote] Have some compassion. Leo was molested , used and abused for decades . We know that. That’s the price many young actors pay for famé . It’s pathetic .

No. Many young actors are famous because they are talented, charismatic and have the right look to be marketable. They are not famous because they get molested.

[quote] At the tender age of 8 or 10 when they are first raped , they don’t have the capacity to understand how these experiences will affect them over time .

They usually know it's not right. They may feel powerless to do anything about it but most know it's wrong if their abuser tells them to keep quiet.

[quote] They are pushed and prodded by money hungry parents and brainwashed to think that it’s ok, cause they will be living the life

Obviously they aren't. Most people know molestation is not okay. If they aren't speaking up it's due to shame and also wanting to move on with their lives.

[quote] So have some sympathy for the Leo’s in the biz and just leave them the fuck alone

OK. He's a famous celebrity who puts himself out there for attention and keeps doing publicity stunts for paparazzi. Why doesn't he leave the public alone?

by Anonymousreply 76January 18, 2022 2:48 AM

Homophobia in Hollywood and Fake Girlfriends for Leonardo DiCaprio at '5:00 min.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 18, 2022 2:50 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 18, 2022 2:51 AM

R74 Her interpretation is very accurate from what I know about Leo.

by Anonymousreply 79January 18, 2022 2:55 AM

I recall a hilarious quote from Leo's mum ( I think) about how close Leo and Toby Maguire were and how when Toby would stay over they would sleep in the same bed and braid flowers in their hair. The reporter was a bit taken aback and said " Oh when they were boys.?" She replied " No, just last night."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 18, 2022 2:55 AM

The accusations of everyone in Hollywood being raped is getting ridiculous. Why is everyone obsessed with pedophilia? It's not just right-wing QAnon loons either. Many young people seem obsessed with this too.

by Anonymousreply 81January 18, 2022 3:04 AM

R75/R78 Phoneywood gay male activities LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 18, 2022 3:10 AM

R82 Who is that?

by Anonymousreply 83January 18, 2022 3:16 AM

Nothing to see here keep moving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 18, 2022 3:19 AM

Like Clooney before him, Leo's long-time strategy of bearding with a string of younger women is getting old. He'll have to find a savvy woman who'll marry him within a few years. They'll have one set of IVF twins and that will be that.

by Anonymousreply 85January 18, 2022 3:19 AM

R80 These days they braid onion rings in their hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 18, 2022 3:23 AM

It’s interesting how finally in 2022 people finally opening their eyes and realizing the charade. He needs to just stop the nonsense. I don’t want to hear “it will hurt his career” because he’s not some struggling actor - he’s been a star for 35 years now, made hundreds of millions, and won an Oscar. There is no excuse now at almost 50. He could be role model instead of another pathetic closet case.

by Anonymousreply 87January 18, 2022 3:25 AM

R87 I agree, but there has never been an openly bi or gay star on Leo’s level.

by Anonymousreply 88January 18, 2022 3:27 AM

Remember the indie film Don's Plumb where in the first cut Leo talked about how he loved fingers up his butt. Of course it was edited out in the released version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 18, 2022 3:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 18, 2022 3:28 AM

He moved on to candles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 18, 2022 3:30 AM

[quote]I agree, but there has never been an openly bi or gay star on Leo’s level.

That’s why it would be so incredibly groundbreaking if he would finally come out.

by Anonymousreply 92January 18, 2022 3:34 AM

Remember the shots of Leo and magician David Blaine making out in a pool. Made the cover of the national enquirer so my mum brought it home. She said "I don't understand why she (Rose) picked that effeminate boy over that gorgeous rich fiancé of hers."

by Anonymousreply 93January 18, 2022 3:37 AM

WHET David Blaine? Did he make himself vanish?

by Anonymousreply 94January 18, 2022 3:39 AM

R93, how do you know it was David Blaine? Back in the 90s, the Globe had photos of Leo fondling a male in the swimming pool.

by Anonymousreply 95January 18, 2022 3:42 AM

R93 Who ya calling effeminate ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 18, 2022 3:45 AM

The article was written very slyly, and there is no way an editor reading hundreds of articles a day, was going to catch it.

A foreign tabloid outed this A+ list mostly movie actor who is an Oscar winner/nominee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 18, 2022 3:51 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 18, 2022 3:52 AM

CDAN is a fraud, stop treating CDAN as a legit source

by Anonymousreply 99January 18, 2022 3:57 AM

Leo just luvs the Ladies except one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 18, 2022 4:02 AM

Are we sure Leo is gay and not bi? Here he is patting Camila Morrone’s ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 18, 2022 12:38 PM

He lives in a bubble and never matured past his early 20s. I can't imagine him holding a deep conversation. Brad Pitt seems more intelligent and well-rounded.

by Anonymousreply 102January 18, 2022 12:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 18, 2022 12:57 PM

Since he's like a big child. He'd rather play with his friends Tobey and Lukas and ride on his jets than hang out with girls with cooties.

by Anonymousreply 104January 18, 2022 1:08 PM

R102 Brad Pitt’s personal life is a disaster lol.

by Anonymousreply 105January 18, 2022 1:35 PM

R105 Yeah, Brad is a mess but I've read and watched his interviews, he's actually not dumb. He's very smart, aware and ambitious. He's also an alcoholic and on-and-off drug addict and got blinded by fame and greed like everyone else. Unlike Leo, he is an adult and seems to want to correct his mistakes and grow. Angelina is more like Leo, stuck in her early 20s and refusing to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 106January 18, 2022 1:38 PM

The truth? Leo DiCaprio, a heterosexual male, has younger model girlfriends. News@11

YAWN

by Anonymousreply 107January 18, 2022 1:44 PM

Maybe this is what the girlfriends are for. He expects them to look great. And to just…look?

A few weeks ago at a Hollywood bar, playboy was partying without his bonafide. He had two of his crew with him. He’d been drinking. Or something. He seemed very …accessible and uninhibited. Once he found his target, he made his approach, with his friends as backup. After spending some time flirting with the dude, a very cute, young gay dude, he made a special request:

He asked him if he would be into a three-way situation, but the third participant would be a woman. The woman would be watching as the two of them got down. In his line of work, it’s all about variety. After so many years of anything at any time, he needs as many flavours as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 18, 2022 1:49 PM

Should "girlfriend" even be used? If he's straight or bi, they are just paid escorts? Nothing more. If he was looking for a serious relationship it would be someone closer to his age with similar interests and intelligence. I don't think he would want a trophy wife usually men only do that once they hit that old age and need children to carry on the inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 109January 18, 2022 2:18 PM

Though they were contemporaries, interesting to see how Keanu choose not to go this route. I'm sure his handlers gave him the same bad advise Leo took. Keanu is now viewed as a beloved quirky sage while Leo is just a bloated middle aged closet case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 18, 2022 3:05 PM

At one point Keanu,Leo,Toby were all next door neighbors in the Birds. Must have made for interesting block parties.

by Anonymousreply 111January 18, 2022 3:07 PM

I don't know the fat kween.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 18, 2022 3:10 PM

^ Interesting how Winslett has gotten slimmer and more attractive and Leo has turned into a puffy fat fuk.

by Anonymousreply 113January 18, 2022 3:11 PM

At 50 you get the face your deserve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 18, 2022 3:13 PM

Rose is a winner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 18, 2022 3:16 PM

Leo was never with crazy Naomi Campbell. That was a bunch of PR perpetuated by black women who fancied him and wanted to believe he was attracted to black women.

by Anonymousreply 116January 18, 2022 6:01 PM

There are way too many stories of him having passionless, lie back and be serviced/ridden, BAD sex with women, while wearing headphones, dark glasses, and avoiding eye contact or speech.

If that isn't a closet gay adult CSA survivor, I don't know what is. It's not normal and it's not even "kinky." It's just fucking sad.

by Anonymousreply 117January 18, 2022 6:30 PM

Naomi is too beautiful for Leo.

by Anonymousreply 118January 18, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote]Leo was never with crazy Naomi Campbell. That was a bunch of PR perpetuated by black women who fancied him and wanted to believe he was attracted to black women.

Exactly. Same with that Rihanna nonsense. Black women are desperate to believe every white man wants them.

by Anonymousreply 119January 18, 2022 6:41 PM

LSA is an alternate reality. Most Black women don't want white men. Especially ones who are out of shape and immature like Leo.

by Anonymousreply 120January 18, 2022 6:48 PM

I wonder if he ever tried to get Kate Winslet to beard for him back in the 90s? That would have been a huge PR relationship, and she's really fertile so a turkey baster pregnancy (or two) could have been easy to arrange. 5-7 years of marriage and fame, 2 kids, then an amicable divorce and he's got all the hetero cred he ever needs.

by Anonymousreply 121January 18, 2022 6:49 PM

Leo was fuckin' HOT in the mid '90s before Titanic, and very self aware with intelligent, piercing eyes. The way he is in Total Eclipse as Rimbaud is how I imagine he was at the time. In COMPLETE command of his own sexuality, using it to get when he wanted and get off with either gender. All the while hoovering copious Geffen quality cocaine.

I met him a couple of times in the 90s when he came into where I worked. Will tell more later.

by Anonymousreply 122January 18, 2022 6:51 PM

[quote] he is unable to come out because he built this fake ladies man persona and took it too far. Him coming out now would be detrimental to the women, brands, and people involved in the contracts. They would look deceptive because they are exactly that. He has a history of staying quiet about important matters related to sexuality, sex abuse and things of that sort. He was also surrounded by pedophile managers, agents etc. at a young age.

Why is everyone look to me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 18, 2022 6:53 PM

R121 Winslet is a respectable upper-middle class Englishwoman. She wouldn’t have sprung for such a vulgar arrangement, it’s beneath her.

by Anonymousreply 124January 18, 2022 6:55 PM

He doesn't ping even a tiny bit as gay.

by Anonymousreply 125January 18, 2022 6:57 PM

R124 She's married to a guy that legally changed his name to Ned Rocknroll.

by Anonymousreply 126January 18, 2022 6:59 PM

R106 my down-to-Earth wacky straight uncle, who coordinates stunts for big international movie crews out of UAE, has met a ton of movie & music stars, and rarely does he like a single one. He says 99% of the well-known Hollywood performers he’s met are entitled, dumbass, greedy, narcissistic, inhuman soulless zilches he wouldn’t cross the street to spit on.

His two exceptions? Brad Pitt, & of all people Kanye (sorry, Ye) West.

My uncle adores Brad Pitt. He says that Brad is a genuinely cool and real person, interesting to talk to but also a great listener, warm and demonstrably polite as well as generous. The kind of person you’d actually want as a colleague, friend or partner. Apparently, Pitt is also really great at following through, doing what he says or promises he’ll do and delivering, no matter how humble the request or the person.

As for Ye, according to my uncle’s report he is a batshit religious repug loon, but he’s also the funniest and most exciting man ever (if you can impress my thrillseeking uncle, you must be a crazy M.F.).

by Anonymousreply 127January 18, 2022 7:03 PM

Will second R127’s account.

Have an attractive (hetero) BIL that works in H-Wood.

He LOVES Pitt. Say the guy is the kindest sleb he’s met. Crews love him. Is smart (no really, but the very laid back vibe translates as dumb), generous and true to his word (which if you know H-Wood, that’s a rarity). Hence, why Pitt has garnered more support than Angelina in the divorce.

Pitt and Keanu are the two celebs the BIL says he’d go to bat for.

by Anonymousreply 128January 18, 2022 7:11 PM

Leo is too sexless and effeminate for size queen Rihanna. Rihanna clearly likes thuggish macho men who can rough her up. Leo isn't attractive to most Black women they like masculine macho men and they usually stick to Black men. The white guys they would find attractive would more of the Chris Evans, Tom Hardy, Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Craig types.

LSA is just trolls, posers and self-hating black women.

by Anonymousreply 129January 18, 2022 7:13 PM

Buck never would have fucked trollops half his age!

by Anonymousreply 130January 18, 2022 7:14 PM

[quote] Both things can be true. Leo can be a victim of child abuse and is also a closeted bisexual/gay man.

R62 with the caveat that it is sometimes very difficult to parse the true sexual orientation of adults who were sexually-abused in youth—this was the case for poor tragic 80s teen pinup actor Corey Haim. Haim was a young victim of industry CSA, but also seemingly gay/bi by preference.

Corey did nominally date a dozen women (mostly actresses) in life, such as Nicole Eggert, but these were dead-end short-term and intermittent relationships with industry friends of his. As far as anyone knows, he had just one adult relationship with a ‘normal’ civilian female partner, an English younger girl who had been a fan of his in her youth, and this was short-lived and seemed dysfunctional.

From firsthand accounts and reports that have come out since his death, we now know that in his more casual everyday private life Corey was known to seek and prefer sex with men, some encounters entirely transactional (he had a drug addiction) and some more recreational.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 18, 2022 7:26 PM

^ The THEY ARE ALL PEDOPHILES TROLL' She hijacks every thread. Start your own freak.

by Anonymousreply 132January 18, 2022 7:40 PM

Why wasn't Leo cast in The Lost Boys?

by Anonymousreply 133January 18, 2022 7:43 PM

Leo didn't start acting until 1989 according to Wikipedia. The Lost Boys came out in 1987.

by Anonymousreply 134January 18, 2022 7:45 PM

He was not as hung as Corey Haim

by Anonymousreply 135January 18, 2022 7:46 PM

^ All potatoes no meat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 18, 2022 8:05 PM

I really dont get the bitterness. Fat, washed up, bloated, ect. I doubt he's any better or worse of a person than the person making those comments. I thought he was dreamy in the '90s, and I still enjoy his performances now.

And to say he's washed up is absurd. One of the few permanent A-listers left.

by Anonymousreply 137January 18, 2022 8:18 PM

R116 R119 Leo’s taste in women is broader than his contract girlfriends suggests. Get over it you racist assholes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 18, 2022 8:20 PM

He also dated Kidada Jones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 18, 2022 8:21 PM

R136 You can see his manhood for a split second in The Wolf of Wall Street, in the scene after he and Margot Robbie stop having sex and she tells him she wants a divorce. It looked big to me.

by Anonymousreply 140January 18, 2022 8:23 PM

R129 Rihanna didn’t like Leo yet she was spotted making out with him at the Playboy mansion. Whatever you say.

by Anonymousreply 141January 18, 2022 8:26 PM

R114 He doesn’t photograph well but he doesn’t look bad in motion. You guys are too harsh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 18, 2022 8:33 PM

Contrary to popular belief, Leo was more attractive in Catch Me If You Can than Romeo + Juliet and Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 143January 18, 2022 8:36 PM

I don't care if he's gay or straight. I find him to be the complete definition of a pussy boy/man. And sexless.

by Anonymousreply 144January 18, 2022 8:36 PM

R144 'Sexless' doesn't mean what you think it means, you dumb whore.

by Anonymousreply 145January 18, 2022 9:17 PM

Kidada Jones went from hunky 2Pac to Leo? A bit of a downgrade to me.

by Anonymousreply 146January 18, 2022 9:19 PM

R143 Very popular opinion. He looked too much like a middle schooler in the 90s. He got hotter in the 2000s especially The Beach, Blood Diamond and Departed.

by Anonymousreply 147January 18, 2022 9:20 PM

[quote]The way he is in Total Eclipse as Rimbaud is how I imagine he was at the time. In COMPLETE command of his own sexuality, using it to get when he wanted and get off with either gender

He looked so beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148January 18, 2022 9:24 PM

I don't buy the gay rumors. He seems like a typical immature straight guy, but he has fame and money so he doesn't have to grow up.

His girlfriends have stayed the same age. In his teens, he seemed to like them in their mid-20s. Bobbi Brown claims she banged him when he was 18 and she was 7 or 8 years older. He still likes them in their mid-20s.

There were rumors a while back that he had trouble maintaining an erection and being bad/boring in bed. I believe those because he got old and fat.

by Anonymousreply 149January 18, 2022 9:44 PM

I know a girl who slept with him. She went into detail. She wasn't lying i felt and had no reason to.. She said he was nice and respectful. But people won't believe this on here and that's ok. People seem invested to want him to be gay. I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 150January 18, 2022 10:01 PM

R142, Leo has such a distant glaze in many of this photos lately

by Anonymousreply 151January 18, 2022 11:23 PM

R147 It’s not really a popular opinion. A lot of people are obsessed with how he looked in the 90s. I get why, but he looked so much hotter in his 2000’s movies imo. James Dean >>> Leo in the 90’s.

by Anonymousreply 152January 18, 2022 11:33 PM

R150 I think he’s bisexual, not gay. Did she say how Leo was in bed?

by Anonymousreply 153January 18, 2022 11:34 PM

Ah, and right on cue, the shills have arrived.

by Anonymousreply 154January 18, 2022 11:36 PM

R152 I find gay men prefer 2000s Leo with muscle, facial hair and more body fat. While straight women love 90s hairless twink Leo.

by Anonymousreply 155January 18, 2022 11:36 PM

R155 Good point, I’ve noticed that too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 18, 2022 11:39 PM

I am not a shill. She said it was nice, not spectacular. Didn't go into penis size? She said he invested in wanting it to be an experience for her. I didn't push further than that. This was like I think 99 when they slept together?

by Anonymousreply 157January 18, 2022 11:39 PM

R157 Has she come into contact with him since?

by Anonymousreply 158January 18, 2022 11:41 PM

Not that I know of. She then started to date a pop star who was totally hot too. So she was after famous guys when young. Then she married a rich guy and lives in Majorca I believe and had kids. She would have had to have been very young when with Leo. Like 19 I think.

by Anonymousreply 159January 18, 2022 11:47 PM

Oh and very much his type although not that tall? Blonde hair, fake tits

by Anonymousreply 160January 18, 2022 11:48 PM

I don't find him physically attractive at all anymore. Maybe he looks better in person? I think all the women who date him are obviously in it for the publicity or he's paying them and they're really just prostitutes. Many models escort on the side for wealthy men. Modeling especially for catalogs and retail brands like Victoria Secret does not pay that much for the lifestyles these young girls want. Why do you think they all conveniently happen to post all their IG photos from Dubai chilling on yachts? Most young girls are not dating a much older rich guy for his personality.

by Anonymousreply 161January 18, 2022 11:53 PM

So when is he finally going to come out? Maybe for his 50th birthday?

by Anonymousreply 162January 18, 2022 11:59 PM

If leo is in fact gay and comes out eventually , gays will Crucify Him mercilessly.

by Anonymousreply 163January 19, 2022 12:15 AM

R163 Bullshit. We only do that people who have said anti-gay things. Although closeted, Leo has always been pro-gay.

by Anonymousreply 164January 19, 2022 1:26 AM

R164, gay fan gurl who likes 🎃 heads

by Anonymousreply 165January 19, 2022 1:28 AM

R165 Gay, but not a fan gurl. I do like big bank accounts though! Ka-Ching!!!💵💰💲

by Anonymousreply 166January 19, 2022 1:36 AM

Leo has not entered Shawn Mendes or Sam Hueghan territory of insulting gays.

by Anonymousreply 167January 19, 2022 1:44 AM

[Quote] LSA is just trolls, posers and self-hating black women.

What is the obsession with LSA? Do you know the shit that gets said about DL and every other gossip site? Fuck off and stop acting like you're so superior.

by Anonymousreply 168January 19, 2022 8:08 AM

Leo never sucked my cock.

by Anonymousreply 169January 19, 2022 9:10 AM

Why does he have no ass anymore? I mean, it was never great, but it looks nonexistent now.

by Anonymousreply 170January 19, 2022 9:35 AM

Finally got around to watching the video at OP. She speaks with such authority but who the hell is she? Sounds like a scorned girlfriend the way she talks. Not sure of his real situation but put very little credibility on that source.

by Anonymousreply 171January 19, 2022 9:58 AM

R171 I used to keep up with Leo’s model girlfriend shenanigans and I’ve also read a lot of blinds about him. The woman in the video is very accurate in her assessment of Leo imo.

by Anonymousreply 172January 19, 2022 10:43 AM

The only things I think she got wrong is Lukas and Leo’s feelings about Gisele. She said Lukas has been in and out of Leo’s life when it’s more like he’s always been in Leo’s life. With regard to Gisele, I do believe Leo liked her but I don’t think he views her as the one that got away.

by Anonymousreply 173January 19, 2022 10:48 AM

R172 That's the thing: anyone who follows Leo's relationships closely could have made the same assessment, yet from the way she speaks you'd think she's a close friend of his or something.

I agree with everything she said but she's not an insider and should stop acting like one.

by Anonymousreply 174January 19, 2022 10:48 AM

R174 I give her credit for at least acknowledging Leo’s bisexuality and his relationship with Lukas.

by Anonymousreply 175January 19, 2022 10:50 AM

His PR team brought out the girlfriend in St Barths two days after the Lukas Haas pictures came out.

by Anonymousreply 176January 19, 2022 10:53 AM

Too bad Leo isn’t man enough tell his “people” he’s done with the beards.

by Anonymousreply 177January 19, 2022 11:00 AM

R65

If you look at the dynamic in that clip and think there's any way Leo let that nebbishy guy "exploit" him, you're a hysteric frau.

by Anonymousreply 178January 19, 2022 11:09 AM

R178 Child molestor apologist.

by Anonymousreply 179January 19, 2022 11:14 AM

Leo was acting so slutty in that clip with the producer - he almost unbuttons his shirt at one point.

by Anonymousreply 180January 19, 2022 11:38 AM

R180 Yes, we should definitely blame those overly sexy children for being so tempting.

by Anonymousreply 181January 19, 2022 1:31 PM

R180 = Brian Peck

by Anonymousreply 182January 19, 2022 2:16 PM

Leo would be able to write the best tell-all book. He basically parties Non Stop, and he’s met everyone.

He must have the craziest stories from his teen age years to now.

by Anonymousreply 183January 19, 2022 2:22 PM

R183 Just one little problem: Leo can't write. He probably can't even read anymore.

by Anonymousreply 184January 19, 2022 2:22 PM

Last time I checked, 14-year-old boys are sexually developed and very sex-crazed. Not a little child that wants to play with GI Joes. Leo just looked younger than his age but he was never innocent. I am sure he knew Brian Peck had a thing for him and exploited that.

by Anonymousreply 185January 19, 2022 5:01 PM

I want a Gone With the Wind remake with Leo in the Clark Gable role.

by Anonymousreply 186January 19, 2022 5:12 PM

[quote]Last time I checked, 14-year-old boys are sexually developed and very sex-crazed.

Last time I checked, you sound like a Pedo.

by Anonymousreply 187January 19, 2022 5:17 PM

R185 yeah I kind of got that impression from that video. Leo seemed to be living for the attention and enjoying the fact he was centre of attention. He didn’t seem like someone who was being abused (but, then, who knows) but he did look like he was maybe enjoying the power he had over that vile man. You know, when you’re young and you get a bit cocky and big-headed knowing someone is attracted to you (even if you don’t feel the same way at all). I found it grimly interesting from a psychological perspective…and, creepy as hell (Peck, not Leo). And also sad at how much more alive and happy young Leo seemed compared with the distant, shut down husk we tend to see now.

by Anonymousreply 188January 19, 2022 6:18 PM

Not one iota of documented proof that Leo is gay or bi. Just a stupid podcast with no verification of any type. We live in an age of complete information garbage. Ultimately makes for a very boring and stupid thread in this case.

by Anonymousreply 189January 19, 2022 6:22 PM

Doubt he was molested. He entered the industry at age 14 and that's way past the age of grooming and manipulation for a boy. He grew up in LA and came from blue-collar hood-adjacent area, so he probably was already experienced and seen many things. He noticed the desperate chickenhawks of Hollywood and he was willing lay back and get his dick sucked for some big roles. Like young Alain Delon, James Dean, Joe Dallessandro, Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves and others. A good-looking fame-hungry young guy who tries to break into Hollywood would have little baggage or qualms about using sex to get ahead.

When he was young, he even looked like he belong on the set of a Bel Ami or Mans Best porn production.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190January 19, 2022 7:14 PM

David LaChappelle had a lot of fun dressing Leo up as 70s rough trade

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191January 19, 2022 7:25 PM

He only has a few years left in him before his bankability runs out. They are grooming Timothee as his successor and he is proving himself worthy. Leo should write an autobiography, his 90s LA twink days would be fascinating to hear about. It's impressive he maintained his friendships with Tobey Maguire, Kevin Connolly and Lukas Haas, all of them started off as child actors. He's very guarded and mechanical, kept his ambitions first and emotions in check. You have to be driven, detached and Machiavellian to survive this long in Hollywood. He seemed annoying when he was young but as an adult, he kept him together and must be professional and easy to work with. With all the escorts and model girlfriends and whatnot, he must be respectful to them because he hasn't been #MeToo-ed yet. I think after a while, this became a routine for him and he just goes through the motions because he doesn't even pretend to be into them. I think he will come out once his bankability dies down and he loses his star power

by Anonymousreply 192January 19, 2022 7:53 PM

If Leo really is bi/gay, he will never come out. He will take that secret to the grave.

by Anonymousreply 193January 19, 2022 8:01 PM

Ricky Martin came out at like 40 when his career was declining. They always come out once their success starts to dwindle. Leo remained successful for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 194January 19, 2022 8:07 PM

Leo couldn’t even admit he tried drugs when he was promoting Wolf of Wall Street, you expect him to be honest about subjects like child abuse and sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 195January 19, 2022 8:09 PM

All actors are liars as it's their job. But usually once you reach old age and your career is dead, you stop giving and fuck and spilling everything.

by Anonymousreply 196January 19, 2022 8:11 PM

*stop giving a fuck and start spilling everything.

by Anonymousreply 197January 19, 2022 8:12 PM

[quote]. They are grooming Timothee as his successor and he is proving himself worthy.

That rat-faced Timothee has nowhere near the talent, appeal and charisma of a young Leonardo Dicaprio.

by Anonymousreply 198January 19, 2022 8:14 PM

He was at his hottest as twink top Rimbaud in "Total Eclipse".

by Anonymousreply 199January 19, 2022 8:15 PM

R198 If they made Titanic today they would totally cast Timothee and Saoirse, and it just wouldn’t be the same.

by Anonymousreply 200January 19, 2022 8:16 PM

It doesn't matter if Timothee has the talent, charisma or appeal as young DiCaprio because it's clear Hollywood chose him and he's getting meaty roles and attention from critics. I'm indifferent to him but it's clear he is Leo's successor in many whether people like it or not. And Timothee like Leo benefited from having little to no competition thus made a niche for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 201January 19, 2022 8:20 PM

R201 Timothee is the successor to Joaquin Phoenix if anything.

by Anonymousreply 202January 19, 2022 8:21 PM

Hell, it seems like Timothee is copying young Johnny Depp more than he is Leo.

by Anonymousreply 203January 19, 2022 8:26 PM

True. Timothee is more of a mix of Depp, Joaquin and young Leo (before Titanic). It seems Hollywood is trying hard to make him the successor Leo though.

by Anonymousreply 204January 19, 2022 8:30 PM

I bet Leo fucked the shit out of Timothee while they were filming Don't Look Up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205January 19, 2022 8:45 PM

Chalamet is a boring actor and a bland personality. His fans on DL just like him because he still looks like jailbait. They were previously obsessed with Harry Styles but then he started looking like a grown man so they moved on.

by Anonymousreply 206January 19, 2022 8:47 PM

Timothee referenced Leo, Joaquin, Denzel, and Heath Ledger as some of the actors he admires.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207January 19, 2022 8:49 PM

R205 I’m surprised no one has asked Leo how he feels about Timothee as his successor.

by Anonymousreply 208January 19, 2022 8:52 PM

I want his dreamy straight manhood in my love cave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209January 19, 2022 8:54 PM

Tyler the Creator really zeroed in perfectly on when Leo was in his prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 19, 2022 9:19 PM

R190, huh? That’s actually the age where gay men who abuse minors will start grooming them.

Straight child molesters like their victims to be prepubescent. Gay guys who abuse minors, however, tend to be hebephiles and go for pubescent and older males.

Corey Feldman was 15 when he started being molested. Corey Haim was 13 and 14 when he started being abused.

by Anonymousreply 211January 19, 2022 10:20 PM

Timothcunt doesn’t even know how to move his face.

by Anonymousreply 212January 19, 2022 10:50 PM

Looking at these La Chapelle photos, I'm certain that if he were this age today, he would be fluid/nonbinary and play the omnisexual quasi-trans sidekick friend in a Netflix teen series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 19, 2022 10:57 PM

WTF is this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 19, 2022 11:01 PM

R181 He wasn't only dressed up like 'trade,' but he was cast as a street urchin punk on Growing Pains. I took a TV acting class when I was young and the instructor, a TV director, said most TV actors are cast based on their own personalities and mannerisms.

I get sad looking at a lot of these teen photos of him. I can't not think he was sexually exploited when he was young based on the way he was objectified, his prettiness and his acting out. I couldn't guess whether he is straight or gay or bi or whatever, but I'm guessing he and Corey Feldman have a lot in common.

by Anonymousreply 215January 19, 2022 11:03 PM

Wasn’t Leo’s mom protective of him? They are very close. Maybe she instilled a sense of self-confidence and resolve in him that he was able to tactfully deflect the pervs without alienating them and thwarting his career.

by Anonymousreply 216January 19, 2022 11:34 PM

R215, what do you mean by his "acting out"? He seemed fairly normal to me in his younger days. Of course he partied a lot and could come off as a bit full of himself at times, but what could you expect from a gorgeous young guy who got his first Oscar nomination at age 19, and was being treated as the next James Dean?

I never thought there was anything wrong with him until Titanic came out.

by Anonymousreply 217January 19, 2022 11:44 PM

When this lady told Leo at 1:47 that he was all grown up now that he turned 34, he told her “not yet” and that it was only for interviews. Leo is now 47 and he still hasn’t grown up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218January 19, 2022 11:54 PM

[quote] I get sad looking at a lot of these teen photos of him. I can't not think he was sexually exploited when he was young based on the way he was objectified, his prettiness and his acting out. I couldn't guess whether he is straight or gay or bi or whatever, but I'm guessing he and Corey Feldman have a lot in common.

He was in his 20s when those photos were taken. And I hate to burst your bubble but teenagers from cities like New York City and Los Angeles are not innocent and naive. Most are sexually active and out on the streets. Cities make you mature faster. Watch movies Kids or Juice for a far more accurate albeit exaggerated of how urban teenage boys really are. As an adult man who was a teenager. I can tell you for a fact, teenage boys are very sexual and act out aggressively because they have testosterone and are raised to be independent and fight back from predators. You can't groom a 14 year old boy because they are stubborn and not easily controllable. Someone like Leo would be aware of his looks and probably was already sleeping girls or boys. He certainly aware of the existence of older men who would give him opportunities. You people act like Leo was sheltered from small bumblefuck town with holy roller parents. He was raised by a single mom in East LA, he grew up faster and had to tough and smart on his feet.

by Anonymousreply 219January 20, 2022 12:27 AM

Teenage boys have sex, they are narcissistic, they act out, they party and do drugs because they are hormonal and have a desire to push limits and feel invincible. When you're good-looking and acquired movie star fame, you get hooked on the power trip and push even further. That's how young men are.

by Anonymousreply 220January 20, 2022 12:34 AM

If Leo was a woman you guys wouldn’t be downplaying his exploitation.

by Anonymousreply 221January 20, 2022 12:35 AM

R221 If Leo wasn't goodlooking and famous. You would not accuse him of being exploited. As a man myself, I can tell you any young guy in his shoes would have became a party monster and exploited that fame and money to act out. He had a single mom and grew up in a rough, working class neighborhood. Goodlooking guys tend to have sex earlier and are hormone-addled especially in a city like LA that has so many other young, goodlooking people. Why would you expect him to be poised, prudish and disciplined at such a young age? You people are so far removed from reality and don't understand the psychology of a young male. Testosterone makes you act out mostly. Not being abused which there is no evidence that he was.

by Anonymousreply 222January 20, 2022 12:39 AM

R222 YOUNG MEN CAN STILL BE VICTIMS OF ABUSE AND EXPLOITATION. I believe Leo was exploited because of his many questionable photo shoots and because he was surrounded by pedos in his youth, not because he was good looking and famous.

by Anonymousreply 223January 20, 2022 12:42 AM

R223 Again. Those photos were taken when he was in his 20s around the time of The Basketball Diaries. And also, he started acting when he was already a teenager. Pedos are not attracted to teenagers. Also get it through your skull that young men are more sexually independent, more likely to get physically aggressive and less likely to manipulated or fooled because they are not sheltered or kept ignorant on matters like young women are. Leo is 6 foot tall and grew up in a rough urban area with a single mom. He knew how to take care of himself and fight back. Using the casting couch to get ahead is not being raped or molested.

by Anonymousreply 224January 20, 2022 12:48 AM

R224 Such a naive, stupid comment. Also, Leo looked WAY WAY younger than his age.

by Anonymousreply 225January 20, 2022 12:49 AM

The obsession that some women and conservatives have with everyone in Hollywood getting molested indicates they may have some latent pedophilia in themselves. Puritanical American mass hysteria as usual.

by Anonymousreply 226January 20, 2022 12:55 AM

Why are gay people so against the idea that child molestation exists?

by Anonymousreply 227January 20, 2022 12:57 AM

No, 226, many people suspect child molestation because they themselves were molested or sexually assaulted as children and have friends who were molested as well. It’s widespread and was easier to get away with in the 20th century before cameras were everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 228January 20, 2022 1:08 AM

R228 So it's okay to project your experiences onto a celebrity you never met who's entire persona is manufactured. Isn't that a bit solipsist? Why can't DiCaprio speak for himself? To me it's ridiculous because child molestation is such a horrific thing it seems severely fucked up to accuse everyone of being molested without any concrete proof. You realize mental instability has more to do with genetics right and trauma can be from different things not just sexual?

by Anonymousreply 229January 20, 2022 1:11 AM

R229

“Why can't DiCaprio speak for himself?”

He traded his soul for fame, like many do. Hollywood bought his silence.

by Anonymousreply 230January 20, 2022 1:19 AM

If Leo was molested as a child it was way before he started acting because he started acting as a high schooler. Again, there is no evidence. Photos he took as a 21-year-old is not evidence. Brian Peck may have been a molester but Leo was just as tall and big as him and could easily fight him off. I don't think a molester would go after a confident, outspoken and cocky teenage boy who is physically equal to him. Leo would be the type to manipulate and blackmail Brian. These molesters go after naive, religious kids from rural backwoods with ambitious parents. Leo was navigating his own career and his mom never pushed him to act, he decided to do it himself.

With all the violence, poverty, corruption, and police brutality in this country, it's odd how people on this site are more concerned about whether or not some rich famous douchebag they never met who has no effect on them was molested.

by Anonymousreply 231January 20, 2022 1:28 AM

R231 Shut the fuck up already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 20, 2022 1:33 AM

Pedo Karen triggered yet again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233January 20, 2022 2:12 AM

There’s something pretty distasteful when people get into heated debate about whether someone (you don’t even know) was the victim of child molestation or not. I mean, what’s the point of even speculating on that? You’ll never know, unless the person in question ever talks about it, and it isn’t your business anyway.

by Anonymousreply 234January 20, 2022 8:11 AM

The Leo is a victim of pedo Hollywood poster is a LSA cunt and homophobic troll.

by Anonymousreply 235January 20, 2022 10:21 AM

Get outta here, Milo.

by Anonymousreply 236January 20, 2022 10:30 AM

R137 " I really dont get the bitterness"

What bloody website do you think you're on bitch?

by Anonymousreply 237January 20, 2022 10:42 PM

Leo and Giselle might have strated as dating, but then turned into bearding and he is chasing this perfect bearding arrangement ever since.

Leo is a little bi or at least tries to be or at the very least tried to be, but it's obvious where his true preferences lie.

by Anonymousreply 238January 21, 2022 10:15 PM

R238 Couldn’t it be argued his preferences seem to align with women? There’s not as many stories about him flirting with men or hooking up with men as there are with women.

by Anonymousreply 239January 21, 2022 10:25 PM

Well, at the danger of boring you with the obvious, he has a long term live in partner in Lukas Haas. So that's pretty gay.

And obviously his flings or supposed flings with women get pushed by PR, while his flings with men or his actual relationship getcovered up. Still not too hard to find, if you want to.

by Anonymousreply 240January 21, 2022 10:34 PM

There is a frau in this thread that is having a VERY hard time accepting he is not straight.

by Anonymousreply 241January 21, 2022 11:01 PM

He does look these days like the kind of guy most women marry.

It's interesting that he and Connor from Corbin Fisher resembled one another when they were young, Leo the star grew into a schlumpy marshmallow man, and Connor/Chaz/Chas/Colin, the used up whore, became a mountain of muscle. And their faces still resemble one another.

by Anonymousreply 242January 21, 2022 11:05 PM

Gisele was the last girlfriend Leo didn’t look awkward showing affection to. Ever since then all his “romantic” photos with his girlfriends look painful. Except Blake Lively, but that was an obvious PR relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243January 21, 2022 11:06 PM

I actually can’t find a photo of Blake and Leo kissing. This was the closest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 21, 2022 11:14 PM

I think spending his teen and young adult years in an industry with a lot of gay men working in it, would make someone like Leo less sexually repressed. Many bisexuals who live in rural areas are close-minded and refuse to express their desires, they are convinced they are straight. Things are changing thank goodness.

by Anonymousreply 245January 21, 2022 11:24 PM

This thread is so funny. A bunch of queens telling each other Leo DiCaprio is a homossexual. How do they know that? Well...they just do, dummy!

The molestation talk is simply bizarre and makes me think there are a lot of women posting on DL.

Leo not only is straight, but he became a perv old uncle who likes em young.

by Anonymousreply 246January 22, 2022 12:17 AM

Wrong r246. You obviously don't know anything.

by Anonymousreply 247January 22, 2022 12:19 AM

It's so weird that people just can't accept that actors, of all people, can be something other than heterosexual. Look at all the actors in Hollywood who are "straight." In that profession, it is just unbelievable that there are only a small handful of gay actors and the rest are all completely straight.

by Anonymousreply 248January 22, 2022 12:20 AM

R247 and you know everything! You're the great insider of hollywood, the land of child molesters. Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 249January 22, 2022 12:29 AM

DL has a good point. A straight man of Leo’s age and wealth would’ve been through at least one marriage by now and/or have a couple of kids.

by Anonymousreply 250January 22, 2022 12:33 AM

Is there anybody in this thread under the age of 60 posting? I get zero gay vibes from this slob. He is often over weight and plain haggard looking when he isn’t working. He may let a dude suck his cock every once in a while for variety, but I don’t believe all of the bullshit rumors. He likes young boney bitch pussy.

by Anonymousreply 251January 22, 2022 12:34 AM

R246 You always were a dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 252January 22, 2022 12:37 AM

R251 I’m under 60 and while I think his vibe comes off as aggressively heterosexual, I believe he is actually bisexual and there’s probably more to his relationship with Lukas than we know about. Two straight men in their late 40s who have never married or had children, and who live together and go everywhere together for over a decade or more? 🚩

by Anonymousreply 253January 22, 2022 12:39 AM

[quote]Two straight men in their late 40s who have never married or had children, and who live together and go everywhere together for over a decade or more?

If you knew two guys like this IRL you would just assume they were gay.

by Anonymousreply 254January 22, 2022 12:42 AM

Leo revealed himself here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 22, 2022 12:47 AM

[quote]DL has a good point. A straight man of Leo’s age and wealth would’ve been through at least one marriage by now and/or have a couple of kids.

Jack Nicholson had five kids by this age. You’d think the leader of the “pussy posse” would have at least one by now.

by Anonymousreply 256January 22, 2022 12:57 AM

R256 That’s why the Jack Nicholson comparison doesn’t entirely work for me. Jack was married at one point and had children. You could also tell his relationships were real, like his relationship with Angelica Huston. You can’t say the same for Leo.

by Anonymousreply 257January 22, 2022 1:00 AM

Maybe he shoots blanks.

by Anonymousreply 258January 22, 2022 1:00 AM

had children by different women*

by Anonymousreply 259January 22, 2022 1:01 AM

R254 What if Lukas is just a loser who enjoys living off Leo? And Leo doesn’t mind, because he loves having hanger ons.

by Anonymousreply 260January 22, 2022 1:03 AM

People also compare Leo to Warren Beatty. I would argue Warren’s (many) relationships seemed more legit than Leo’s.

by Anonymousreply 261January 22, 2022 1:07 AM

Warren was bi

by Anonymousreply 262January 22, 2022 1:08 AM

Lol, I was googling around cause I wanted to look up how his relationship with Haas got started, and instead stumbled upon an article from a German regional paper about him inviting Haas' 95-year-old grandmother (who lives/lived in an old people's home in the German city of Tübingen) to the Paris premiere of The Revenant. Some funny quotes in there which I'm gonna translate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 22, 2022 1:41 AM

[quote] [Lukas] is the best friend of Leonardo DiCaprio. The two are really very, very close friends, she says. Not only do they live in the same house, they "do everything together. They're like brothers". Lukas is more handsome than Leo, though - „Lukas is a really, really beautiful guy“, Ingrid Haas says proudly and laughs.

[quote] How Lukas met the one-and-a-half years older Leonardo DiCaprio, Ingrid Haas doesn't know. „We don't even talk about that in the family, it's just a fact that the two are close friends – and always have been“, says Andreas Haas [Lukas' uncle].

[quote] And, what's Leo like in private? „He's a terribly nice fellow“, Haas finds. „Just a regular guy, like my Lukas is as well."

[quote] [Talking about being on DiCaprio's private plane] „Ohh, there were armchairs, and everything was terribly comfortable and spacious. And at one point the two fellows disappeared behind a curtain, maybe they had to go for a quick pee."

[quote] The Revenant“ was a very good film, „but I couldn't say that I haven't seen equally good films before.“ After all DiCaprio won an Oscar for it. „Yes“, Ingrid Haas says and laughs. „I only learnt from my daughter that he'd been waiting so long for an Oscar.“

by Anonymousreply 264January 22, 2022 1:44 AM

LCD, boring and bad in bed. This I can believe. Gay? Nah, just lazy and sexless.

by Anonymousreply 265January 22, 2022 2:11 AM

meant LDC

by Anonymousreply 266January 22, 2022 2:12 AM

On Sunday, Pitt, 56, spoke with PeopleTV on the red carpet ahead of the SAG Awards, revealing the affectionate pet name he received from DiCaprio, 45, who Pitt has previously referred to as “LDC.”

“Lover. He calls me Lover,” said Pitt. “It’s a bit confusing, but I roll with it.”

Explaining the chemistry the costars share in their Oscar-nominated film Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood, Pitt chalked it up to the camaraderie he shares with fellow actors.

by Anonymousreply 267January 22, 2022 2:15 AM

R256 is the frau trying convince herself with countless other comments that Leo is straight. You can tell the same poster keep repeating herself in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 268January 22, 2022 3:28 AM

What? ^ I don’t believe this douche is straight at all, or a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 269January 22, 2022 3:41 AM

R269. I am referring to r260and r265. Not you. The loon is the frau that keep trying to convince us leo is hetero.

by Anonymousreply 270January 22, 2022 4:02 AM

I’m never making another Leo thread again.

by Anonymousreply 271January 22, 2022 4:08 AM

Is Leo STILL on vacation or did he finally go back home?

by Anonymousreply 272January 22, 2022 5:28 AM

[Quote] Jack Nicholson had five kids by this age. You’d think the leader of the “pussy posse” would have at least one by now

It's called a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 273January 22, 2022 6:30 AM

Leo is basically Richard Chamberlain. It will all come out.

by Anonymousreply 274January 22, 2022 8:26 AM

Leo is basically Robert Chambers. It will all come out.

by Anonymousreply 275January 22, 2022 8:52 AM

r 260 Sure, that's why Lukas was staying with Michael Stipe before Leo, that's not g...

Wait.

Why can Leo not help himself against Lukas living with him in LA and New York and during all the vacations and on press tours with his 90 year old grand mother? It shouldn't be so hard to just stay in LA for once and live off Leo there, while the latter in on press tour.. This is a couple, it's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 276January 22, 2022 8:57 AM

Why are people on here so offended by the idea that Leo was a victim of sexual abuse and/or exploitation? People are always insulting him for his physical appearance, calling him fat and ugly. Have you ever considered he lets himself go physical because he is depressed and has a lot of trauma in his life?

by Anonymousreply 277January 22, 2022 9:00 AM

physically*

by Anonymousreply 278January 22, 2022 9:00 AM

If he really was preyed upon in his youth, it would make sense for him to want to shed the boyish/pretty looks everyone is still obsessed with. As a sort of defense mechanism. You guys are also positive Leo is closeted. If he really is gay and has been in fake relationships for the past two decades, then that would make his depression 10x worse.

by Anonymousreply 279January 22, 2022 9:02 AM

I get that no one wants to feel sympathetic for a rich white man and I’m not saying anyone should, but I’ve always felt Leo has a lot of trauma in his life that he’s never properly dealt with and the Leo we see today is the result of that.

by Anonymousreply 280January 22, 2022 9:05 AM

Honestly he doesn't let himself go that much. He's halfway in shape for his films. Of course he didn't have to be in shape for "Don't look up" He is no Marlon Brando, just a lazy middle aged guy who enjoys his drink and isn't into working out. That's what that looks like.

Unfortunately I believe many if not most child stars were molested. These days I'm feeling a little guilty even enjoying media with child actors, like Stranger Things. Hopefully things changed?

by Anonymousreply 281January 22, 2022 9:07 AM

R277 speculating that people you don’t know were subject to sexual abuse is kind of distasteful and offensive in my book —although point taken, much of DL is distasteful and offensive. I find some posters’ fixation with pedophilia creepy.

by Anonymousreply 282January 22, 2022 9:08 AM

R282 I just find it ironic that it’s OK to insult someone for their aging and physical appearance, but suggesting a reason for why that person lets themself go physically, such as depression or trauma they’ve experienced in their life, is offensive.

by Anonymousreply 283January 22, 2022 9:16 AM

And for the record, I know that a woman probably wouldn’t be allowed to have their looks/weight fluctuate as much as Leo has and still be cast in roles. But someone who doesn’t take care of themself or neglects their physical appearance is almost always suffering from depression. That’s all I’m trying to say.

by Anonymousreply 284January 22, 2022 9:20 AM

R276 If they really are couple, I wonder how Lukas can stomach Leo’s girlfriends all these years. He’s okay with Leo kissing them and taking them out to events and dinners without him?

by Anonymousreply 285January 22, 2022 9:40 AM

I also wonder where are the compromising photos/videos of Leo and Lukas. Do they show their love and affection for each other only in private.

by Anonymousreply 286January 22, 2022 9:41 AM

r285 That barely happens. The kissing is just an act and Leo usually takes Lukas to events. Thugh obivously they don't walk the carpet.

There was a blind item about Lukas being very jealous ... of Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 287January 22, 2022 10:15 AM

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio organises fun-filled holiday for his celebrity friends every year, where they play watersports and poker games.

The 36-year-old star was joined on this year's trip in January by girlfriend Bar Rafaeli, supermodel Naomi Campbell, actress Cameron Diaz and her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez, with the group enjoying activities such as surfing, snorkelling and paddle-boarding.

"For the past five years, Leo and his best friend Lukas Haas have gone on a trip every January to stay at the Four Seasons in Maui or The Kahala resort in Honolulu," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.

"They always invite some glam friends along. In the past, invitees have included Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen.

"This year, Cameron, who's been good chums with Leo since they starred in Gangs of New York, tagged along with A-Rod, Tobey Maguire, Naomi and her man Vladimir Doronin. Leo got to know Naomi last summer after sailing round Sardinia on a boat."

The source added: "Leo loves poker, so in the evenings they'd get a high-stakes game going.

"They all love water sports and play beach volleyball when their hangovers wear off."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288January 22, 2022 10:18 AM

Fellas is it gay to go on a trip to the Four Seasons or the Kahala resort with your best friend every year?

by Anonymousreply 289January 22, 2022 10:20 AM

"For the past five years, Leo and his best friend Lukas Haas have gone on a trip every January to stay at the Four Seasons in Maui or The Kahala resort in Honolulu," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.

by Anonymousreply 290January 22, 2022 10:25 AM

Here they do walk the carpet because Leo produced a film Lukas stared in, and they seem flirty. Just about 10 seconds in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291January 22, 2022 10:26 AM

R277 "Why are people on this thread so offended the Leo can't be a victim of sexual abuse.?"

Why is R277 so offended that Leo may simply have been born gay that she has to project her pedo obsession on to him?

by Anonymousreply 292January 22, 2022 2:49 PM

This thread went to shit so quickly. Some of you people seem to get off on the idea of children being molested under the guise of “awareness.” And of course, the PR shills who drop stories about Leo fucking their hot female friends in the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 293January 22, 2022 2:55 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294January 22, 2022 2:58 PM

I am R265. Not a loon, not the OP, not trying to convince myself of anything.

by Anonymousreply 295January 22, 2022 5:53 PM

R295 but here you are trolling like the frau you are.

by Anonymousreply 296January 22, 2022 7:28 PM

Why hasn’t the frau loon been banned yet? She is ruining what was an interesting conversation.

by Anonymousreply 297January 22, 2022 7:29 PM

There were several blind items about Lukas being royally pissed with Leo for hanging around Bradley Cooper. Lukas was NOT having it!

by Anonymousreply 298January 22, 2022 8:18 PM

It was ONE BI, but it was obvious who it was about and probably widely discussed.

by Anonymousreply 299January 22, 2022 8:30 PM

There’s a thread about Leo and Lukas. It’s dead rn so these comments would be better served there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300January 22, 2022 8:41 PM

Only on DL does anyone care about his dating life like it's 1998. 300 replies, really?

by Anonymousreply 301January 22, 2022 9:16 PM

R301 You should see Twitter, they talk about Leo’s dating life way more than DL does.

by Anonymousreply 302January 22, 2022 9:26 PM

r302 gurl Im on twitter and don't see shit about it

by Anonymousreply 303January 22, 2022 9:29 PM

I suspect L & L fuck watch porn and fuck afterward.

20 years will do that to a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 304January 22, 2022 9:41 PM

Meh. Gay or nay, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 305January 23, 2022 5:24 PM

R305 Why do you care who cares?

by Anonymousreply 306January 23, 2022 9:37 PM

R306, I don't, except for the attention paid me, so, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 307January 24, 2022 1:40 AM

I don't understand why you all care so much if he is gay or not. He is almost 50 years old and not very attractive. Actually, he is not even a little attractive and doesn't seem to have much personality. I am a woman and I don't understand the attraction at all. When he was young he was too pretty.

by Anonymousreply 308January 26, 2022 11:32 PM

We didn't talk about Kevin Spacey because we think he's pretty. Or Lindsey Graham.

by Anonymousreply 309January 26, 2022 11:44 PM

[Quote] There’s a thread about Leo and Lukas. It’s dead rn

It's paywalled. It shall remain "dead" until a sufficient number of subscribers free it.

by Anonymousreply 310January 26, 2022 11:46 PM

R308 If you aren’t interested, feel free to stay out of the thread.🙂

by Anonymousreply 311January 26, 2022 11:54 PM

I dont buy that hes protecting his career by not coming out. What are they going to do ? Take away his many millions ? His private jet ? His Oscar ?

by Anonymousreply 312January 27, 2022 12:03 AM

You need status explained to you?

by Anonymousreply 313January 27, 2022 12:10 AM

r312 Leo is an A-plus list worldwide star. You really need shit explained to you.

by Anonymousreply 314January 27, 2022 12:27 AM

He has a career and A list status most actors would kill for. Once you’re at the top you probably don’t want to slide down to C or D list territory which is likely what would happen given how homophobic the film market is in countries such as China. Plus, as some have said, he’s spent so much time pretending (allegedly) to be straight and parading bikini models for photoshoots that he’d come across as a disingenuous fraud and liar.

by Anonymousreply 315January 27, 2022 9:05 AM

Is Leo into assfucking? 🧐

by Anonymousreply 316January 27, 2022 10:12 AM

Less than 2,000 views on this stupid video.

by Anonymousreply 317January 27, 2022 10:18 AM

[Quote] Is Leo into assfucking? 🧐

He's reputed to have a preference for receiving oral.

by Anonymousreply 318January 27, 2022 3:01 PM

R317 2K views now bitch.

by Anonymousreply 319January 28, 2022 10:10 PM

Tobey Maguire had custody of Lukas this weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320January 30, 2022 4:04 PM

These guys are pushing 50 and still act like they're 21.

by Anonymousreply 321January 30, 2022 4:32 PM

For the last ~ 20 years, Leonardo's personal life has seemed oddly predictable and drama-free. Sure, he "dates" one barely legal model after another and gets a lot of flack for it, but there have been no messy break-ups, love triangles, paternity suits ... that lack of interpersonal drama is remarkable given his choice of partners - very young, uneducated, fame hungry females.

But it's not just the lack of interpersonal drama that's baffling. He's known to be a partier and looks absolutely awful (unhealthy and unhappy), yet there are no stories about drug use, meltdowns, drunken brawls, showing up to work drunk or high.

He never gets into fights with other celebrities, or puts his foot in his mouth during interviews.

All we get are articles about him being "spotted at Coachella" or "spotted aboard a yacht surrounded by a gaggle of girls", and every now and again, some D-list chick pops out of the woodwork claiming she had a one night stand with him, or turned him down back in 2010. It never gets any more scandalous that that, and it's all so very very repetitive and predictable.

That's how you know his private life as depicted in the media is a complete fabrication.

by Anonymousreply 322January 30, 2022 10:23 PM

There was that time he got glassed by a woman. But she did it to someone else a few years later, so she was the common denominator.

by Anonymousreply 323January 31, 2022 12:16 AM

I know Trask isn't a celebrity so he's not "bona fide" to the GP but... he has no reason to tell that story. It wasn't going to get him any kind of clout or headlines - DiCaprio is too valuable not to be protected.

by Anonymousreply 324January 31, 2022 12:17 AM

R322 Erin Heatherton posted a photo of Leo on her IG at the time when he won the Oscar. Toni Garnn was also photographed smiling and hanging out with him a few years after they broke up. They both spoke positively of him in interviews. His breakups with these women never seem messy like other celebrities who serial date. The women don’t seem scorned either.

by Anonymousreply 325January 31, 2022 12:22 AM

I read excerpts from Gisele’s book and while she wrote that he essentially didn’t want to grow up, she didn’t really say anything that bad about him otherwise. She repeatedly wrote that she loved him.

by Anonymousreply 326January 31, 2022 12:26 AM

I don’t know what to make of his relationship with Camila Morrone. I think it’s a PR relationship, but she also lives with him. So does Lukas. Who is his real partner?

by Anonymousreply 327January 31, 2022 12:39 AM

Didn't he claim that Bar lived with him but it was proben that she didn't?

by Anonymousreply 328January 31, 2022 12:40 AM

R328 During her tax evasion trial it was revealed Bar was living in Israel several months a year during her relationship with Leo. There were People Magazine articles from as early as 2007 stating that their relationship had run its course. It seems like they stuck together for so many years to give off the impression Leo was in a long term relationship.

by Anonymousreply 329January 31, 2022 12:44 AM

Kevin Spacey pretty?

Oh, sweet Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 330January 31, 2022 12:44 AM

R324 Do you know what years Trask was referring to when he was talking about Leo’s fake girlfriends? Was it the 2000’s?

by Anonymousreply 331January 31, 2022 12:49 AM

Di Caprio is at the Rams 49ers game right now. They showed him on camera. I think he was standing with Liam Neeson.

by Anonymousreply 332January 31, 2022 12:52 AM

@ 1:20 Leo said he wasn’t looking to get married and have children right now. He said this while he was dating Gisele?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333January 31, 2022 12:53 AM

Damn. Does he still have that juvenile voice? I haven't seen him in anything since "Titanic."

by Anonymousreply 334January 31, 2022 1:04 AM

Leo wanted to come out and they wouldn't let him. Now he just seems like a pervo with these younger models. But could have been in a cute couple with Lukas Haas or Tobey Maguire back in the day. But the publicist tried to play up the "Pussy Posse" which was funny because it was always pictures of the guys together and the models far away from them on the yacht.

by Anonymousreply 335January 31, 2022 1:16 AM

Come out as what?

by Anonymousreply 336January 31, 2022 1:21 AM

[quote]Di Caprio is at the Rams 49ers game right now. They showed him on camera. I think he was standing with Liam Neeson.

Has he ever been to a game where Tom Brady was playing?😏

by Anonymousreply 337January 31, 2022 1:23 AM

If he ever does come out I can see him becoming an over-the-top LGBT advocate who bases his whole public image around it. Just to compensate for the decades of fooling the public. Just like Ricky Martin.

by Anonymousreply 338January 31, 2022 1:29 AM

This was Leo’s profile photo on Facebook several years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339January 31, 2022 1:42 AM

R339 He’s always been pro-gay and also gave a speech at the GLAAD awards about 5 years ago. If he is in the closet, I’ll at least give him credit for not shying away from speaking up for gay issues (unlike most other closet cases).

by Anonymousreply 340January 31, 2022 2:26 AM

[quote] If he is in the closet, I’ll at least give him credit for not shying away from speaking up for gay issues (unlike most other closet cases).

What are you looking at?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341January 31, 2022 2:51 AM

[quote]If he is in the closet, I’ll at least give him credit for not shying away from speaking up for gay issues (unlike most other closet cases).

Are you looking at me?

"I'm not a closet homosexual.....I'm just a normal guy".- Sam Heughan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342January 31, 2022 3:11 AM

[quote]I don’t get strong sexual vibes from Leo

Exactly. The guy is probably just maintaining an image. I don't think he gives a shit about being in any kind of relationship or having sex.

by Anonymousreply 343January 31, 2022 3:31 AM

R343 so Leo is asexual?

by Anonymousreply 344January 31, 2022 4:04 AM

R344 you believe that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 345January 31, 2022 10:41 AM

R332 Lukas was there too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346January 31, 2022 4:38 PM

R332 Leo was sitting next to Nina Dobrev. No sight of his GF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347January 31, 2022 4:39 PM

Nina is a known friend of the gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348January 31, 2022 4:52 PM

Leo and Lukas are attached at the hip.

by Anonymousreply 349January 31, 2022 5:05 PM

At the gut.

by Anonymousreply 350January 31, 2022 5:16 PM

[Quote] Nina is a known friend of the gays.

That she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351January 31, 2022 6:06 PM

I knew Leo doesn’t have sex with all these younger women he’s spotted hanging out with, but it’s good to have a confirmation.

Diana started rubbing shoulders with Hollywood A-listers - even spending a night alone with Leonardo DiCaprio.

In an episode of Celebrity Karaoke Club in October 2020, Diana spilled all on her cosy evening with the Titanic heartthrob.

However, her fellow contestants were shocked to discover that absolutely nothing happened between them and they simply "watched the telly".

Diana said: "I have a lot of stories but I'm just going to say one. The best one - I've been on a night out with Leonardo DiCaprio. That's my best one.

"I was more like hanging out with his friends and then I got a message being like 'oh come back, Leo, he's having a vibe' and I thought it was going to be all Wolf Of Wall Street, like a massive thing. And I got back there and it was [just the two of us].

"It was very chilled and we just ended up watching telly!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352January 31, 2022 9:04 PM

^^A straight man would've been pounding that pussy in two seconds.

by Anonymousreply 353January 31, 2022 10:26 PM

A lot of straight guys are very homosocial and would rather hang out with their boy-friends on some yacht rather than be with women, whom they loathe except as cum receptacles.

Not saying I don’t think Leo could be gay, but he’s living the straight guy dream.

by Anonymousreply 354February 1, 2022 10:55 AM

R354

Yeah, sure.

Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 355February 1, 2022 2:38 PM

R331, when I first watched that video a few years back, I did some research and - based on some piece of context information that Trask gave - came to the conclusion that that conversation with the woman he quoted most likely took place in the late 90s or very early 2000s. (I think because the woman was a producer on the Hedwig and the Angry Inch film, or something like that?)

And this is pure speculation, but I suspect that the woman might have been Nina Bombardier, former director of the now-defunct Fantasy Studios. IIRC, Fantasy Studios (or the Saul Zaentz Film Center FS belonged to) was somehow involved in the movie Frisk that Leo ALLEGEDLY almost starred in (I actually read that rumour here on DL from someone who claimed they worked on that film, and it souded believable to me).

IF my theory is true, Bombardier would have met Leo (or heard stories about him) in the mid-nineties.

by Anonymousreply 356February 1, 2022 6:54 PM

I just found the possible link between Leo and Nina Bombardier. She served as the director of Fantasy Studios from 1982 to 2007. Fantasy Studios belonged to The Saul Zaentz Film Center which is credited with sound re-recording for FRISK (1995).

Datalounge comments about Leo's alleged involvement in Frisk (not sure if the original threads still exist):

Comment from April 23, 2009:

[quote]I used to pal around with a lot of film industry people in the early 90s, and also worked on the (admittedly awful) film Frisk. People who knew Leo all said the same thing: he's gay.It was kinda common knowledge. This chatter reached a fever pitch when he was supposed to STAR in the movie of Frisk, but his agents talked eventually him out of it, pissing off the producers (this was the reason Craig Chester was talking about him so openly). The guy is gay. And will never publicly say so (not that I personally care).

Another comment from February 3, 2011

[quote]I worked on a bunch of independent movies here in NYC in the 90s. The Celluloid Closet, The Addiction, Laws of Gravity, Palookaville, etc. A few of my friends worked on Frisk based on the Dennis Cooper book and were shocked to find out that not only was Leo D in negotiations to star in it, he was also a bonafide gay. Apparently Leo was thinking it would be his edgy art house hit. His "My Own Private Idaho." Apparently in the 11th hour he pulled out because his agent wanted him to go more mainstream. This is right before he did Romeo and Juliet and Titanic. Jump to 13 years later. My boyfriend, who is clueless about celebrity culture, was in a movie theater in Manhattan. Right before the movie starts, a group of grungy gay-looking hipster guys walk in and take seats right near him. My bf said he listened to them talk and all were total queens. Like high high femme. At one point one of them took their hat and sunglasses off - lo and behold it was Leo D. He said he almost couldn't believe it. When I was skeptical about his account he replied adamantly "Look, I KNOW gay when I see it and hear it. And that guy is GAY. They all were." All of this is to say - I think LD is off-the-charts gay and is hiding behind a carefully crafted persona to protect his career. Im absolutely convinced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 1, 2022 7:05 PM

Trask said that at one time they

[quote]were talking to a different company - before Killer - that wanted to produce the film

(I guess "the film" was Hedwig and the Angry Inch which ended up being produced by Killer Films)

He goes on to say that that other company they were talking to

[quote]had a record label, and the woman who ran the record label suggested to my manager (...), "and you know, if Stephen wants, we can get him a girlfriend like they do for Leonardo DiCaprio"

by Anonymousreply 358February 1, 2022 7:23 PM

Luv the posts where the Fraus confronted with an obvious homo comeback with " I don't get a sexual vibe from him" 'He must be asexual."

No bitch he just likes to take it up the arse and suck cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359February 1, 2022 10:42 PM

r346 Aw, putting the evidence together (Nina in the middle) that video of Lukas is actually taken by Leo.

by Anonymousreply 360February 3, 2022 8:27 PM

Leo is so Dennis Cooper's type. I wish he stuck to his guns because I do like 90s art house Leo more than mainstream Hollywood Leo.

by Anonymousreply 361February 3, 2022 9:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362February 3, 2022 9:53 PM

Lukas looks so fucking cute in r346 link. Very cute!

by Anonymousreply 363February 3, 2022 9:54 PM

R360 OMG. You may be right because Leo was captured taking videos at the game next to Nina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364February 3, 2022 9:56 PM

Leo being a slob and enjoying sports doesn't make him straight. Gay men enjoy many stereotypically masculine things. We're still men after all. Plus a lot of basketball players are hot, so bonus enjoyment.

by Anonymousreply 365February 3, 2022 9:57 PM

R361

In one of his novels (I think it was "Guide") Cooper's alter ego claims to have had sex with someone who may have been Leo, or was just a lookalike, in a bathhouse.

by Anonymousreply 366February 3, 2022 10:00 PM

If it really was Leo who took that video of Nina and Lukas…I’m starting to believe the rumors are true. Look at how Lukas was smiling at the camera.

by Anonymousreply 367February 3, 2022 10:01 PM

R362 Who is the queen with the bleached hair that needs to dye his roots on the left side of Leo?

by Anonymousreply 368February 4, 2022 1:20 AM

Lukas is known to be house hung and that's something Leo likes.

His cock looks like this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 4, 2022 1:28 AM

So Leo gets stuffed with Lukas's big horse cock on the regular?

by Anonymousreply 370February 4, 2022 2:08 AM

Leo’s ass is totally flat these days. Can he even bottom? It would be like fucking a board.

by Anonymousreply 371February 4, 2022 2:11 AM

yes, r370

by Anonymousreply 372February 4, 2022 2:20 AM

Leo has micro meat so of course he's going to worship the huge cock of his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 373February 4, 2022 2:21 AM

I just tolerate him in certain films. He’s not cute or any good.

by Anonymousreply 374February 4, 2022 3:06 AM

r369

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375February 4, 2022 3:14 AM

The blond isn't Dominic Fike, is it?

by Anonymousreply 376February 4, 2022 3:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377February 4, 2022 3:16 AM

R373 You can see Leo’s manhood for a split second in The Wolf of Wall Street, in the scene after he and Margot Robbie stop having sex and she tells him she wants a divorce. It looked big to me.

by Anonymousreply 378February 4, 2022 3:58 AM

R378 You do know that could be a prosthetic, don’t you? Especially considering when he showed his dick in Total Eclipse it was tiny.

by Anonymousreply 379February 4, 2022 6:07 AM

R379 It didn’t look like he was wearing a prosthetic tho. It looked like he was wearing a cock sock.

by Anonymousreply 380February 4, 2022 1:19 PM

Lukas doesn't photograph well, much cuter on video.

by Anonymousreply 381February 4, 2022 3:54 PM

r375/r377

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382February 4, 2022 6:10 PM

Do Lukas and Leo count as Old Timey Gays?

by Anonymousreply 383February 4, 2022 6:39 PM

r383, yes but more elder gays.

by Anonymousreply 384February 4, 2022 8:18 PM

Who gives a rats ass about this old Kween

by Anonymousreply 385February 4, 2022 11:39 PM

Fucking fag.

by Anonymousreply 386February 5, 2022 1:55 AM

Dennis Cooper said he knew Leo for a bit and Leo was a fan of his work and wanted to star in the film adaptation of "Frisk.":

SM: Was it fun to hang out with all those celebrities like Leonardo or Keanu?

DC: It was Leonardo's last interview before Titanic, so it was the last time he let it happen. I knew Leonardo before a little bit. Believe it or not, he actually was going to be in the Frisk movie at one point, because he liked the book. But then he decided not to, and it was very wise. So with him we just talked for a few hours...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 8, 2022 7:55 AM

[quote]I don't think paper documents are that common anymore.

Oh, honey. You haven’t worked in a firm where all the attorneys are over the age of 50. Those fuckers refuse to let go of paper and refuse to learn new technology.

by Anonymousreply 388February 8, 2022 8:33 AM

Sorry, not sure why that posted in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 389February 8, 2022 8:34 AM

I want to make love to Leo.

by Anonymousreply 390February 8, 2022 3:15 PM

Dennis Cooper implies in that interview R387 that Leo purposely became controlling of his image after Titanic. He would never have Cooper interview him again because of Cooper's interrogative style of questioning. Cooper seems to still keep in touch with him:

Dennis Cooper: They give me leeway because I am a fiction writer. They basically hired me because of my novels. But at the same time it's like writing a sonnet - I know what they want and then I just fiddle with it a little bit. But I love doing interviews. Editing's great. Playing with the way the voices intertwine. I liked interviewing people like Pavement or Leonardo DiCaprio.

Irvine Welsh: Has Leonardo DiCaprio seen the reference in the book?

Dennis Cooper: Yeah. He lives down the street from me. I talked to him a few times since then. He was so cool. He's so straight, so normal. He's seen it and he was fine. He had read the work already. And I didn't think that Blur would mind. Because I knew they liked the work. One time Graham called me, and said "Do you want to come over?' So I knew from that they liked the work. Or at least he did. I just hoped they wouldn't think "Oh, this is a bit funny." Do you think that was wrong? A really tricky thing - to do to someone like that?

-

I figure Cooper knows a lot about everyone in Hollywood. Like a Gen X version of Kenneth Anger. He probably will never tell it all out of fear from being sued by those people though he has thrown shade at many. He holds Leo and Keanu in a high regard though. I imagine Leo is a very good person to others because nobody really says anything bad about him.

by Anonymousreply 391February 8, 2022 4:10 PM

Meant to link this to R391

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392February 8, 2022 4:11 PM

He was snubbed by the academy. All that bearding and no oscar nomination and no second win.

by Anonymousreply 393February 8, 2022 5:43 PM

R386 Matt made several gay jokes in this interview and Leo just laughed them off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394February 8, 2022 6:08 PM

R394 at least Matt didn’t use the “F” word, as he apparently is wont to do. Interesting though…

by Anonymousreply 395February 8, 2022 10:37 PM

Matt's seen way more dick than Leo.

by Anonymousreply 396February 8, 2022 10:46 PM

Leo had another “boys night” with Tobey with the beard left at home again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397February 10, 2022 12:40 AM

R397 Isn’t that Camila sitting next to Leo in some of the photos?

by Anonymousreply 398February 10, 2022 1:25 AM

This photo of Leo and Tobey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399February 10, 2022 1:34 AM

R398 No

by Anonymousreply 400February 10, 2022 1:53 AM

R399 Why are they hugging like they don’t see each other all the time?🤨

by Anonymousreply 401February 10, 2022 1:54 AM

Tobey Maguire is a nasty, mean little troll.

by Anonymousreply 402February 10, 2022 2:25 AM

Unlike Tom Cruise, Leo has a sense of humor and never seemed offended by gay rumors. Leo comes across as weirdly childlike and stunted but still has himself in control and it helps he has a good support system of friends. Cruise is batshit crazy and probably has a personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 403February 10, 2022 3:45 AM

Cruise and Dicaprio are also from different generations.

by Anonymousreply 404February 10, 2022 3:54 AM

by Anonymousreply 405February 10, 2022 2:17 PM

People are saying Leo and Camila broke up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406February 10, 2022 2:47 PM

R406 My bad here’s the screenshot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407February 10, 2022 2:49 PM

It's pathetic how desperate you are to believe that, R72, for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 408February 10, 2022 3:31 PM

Fangirls love a molestation fantasy. It's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 409February 10, 2022 3:32 PM

I don't see how the article @ R98 outs him. Am I missing something?

by Anonymousreply 410February 10, 2022 3:43 PM

Does anyone remember when Claire Danes blasted Leo after Romeo and Juliet and when asked about their relationship on set, she said he was really immature and wouldn’t stop with the practical jokes, and drove around crazy fast in his sports car and was annoying? I always wondered why he wanted to antagonize her so much. I guess he didn’t feel comfortable outing himself to her; now I can see why he put up a front around her. Easier to act like an annoying brother than to out yourself. He must have gotten along with Kate Winslet a lot better since they ended up close friends.

by Anonymousreply 411February 10, 2022 4:06 PM

Leo fucks guys. End of story. Keep in moving, hon.

by Anonymousreply 412February 10, 2022 4:10 PM

Who has he fucked?

by Anonymousreply 413February 10, 2022 4:13 PM

R411 One of the actresses on set (Miriam Margolyes) said Danes crushed on him and he was dismissive of her and preferred to go flea market shopping with Miriam in Mexico City for hours!

Different perspective, same end result: gay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414February 10, 2022 4:20 PM

It’s going to look so bad for Leo if he and Camila really broke up. She turns 25 this year lol. Who will he date next?

by Anonymousreply 415February 10, 2022 4:32 PM

Any man who wants to hang out with Miriam Margolyes is absolutely a homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 416February 10, 2022 6:16 PM

He looks and acts like an overgrown kid. Creepy. He seemed more mature and intelligent when younger albeit cocky and a party animal. He may have started his emotional regression around Inception. I think a lot of people in Hollywood have a soft spot for him. If he was truly an asshole like people say, nobody would be covering his ass, nobody would still be casting him and his beards would not speak so highly of him. If you are truly repugnant asshole, Hollywood will dump you especially if you are getting old and fat. He's not a Scientologist, so there's little explanation for any coverups. He may not be gay but his relationships are definitely PR and he does not seem very sexual at all nowadays. He seems like he'd rather play cards or go watch sports with Tobey, Kevin and Lukas. So he hasn't been #MeTooed because he probably has not done anything. Just goes to his sets and does his movies. And does the typical paparazzi beach strolls with his paid girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 417February 10, 2022 6:33 PM

And while he's still a popular actor, the audiences are not begging to see him either. It's not the early 2000s anymore. The days of Hollywood superstars is pretty much over. Hollywood keeps wanting him for roles and he ensured himself a seat at that table for years to come. So must have made a lot of good connections and is easy to work with.

by Anonymousreply 418February 10, 2022 6:41 PM

In case this thread gets shut down just like other Leo threads before -- here's another one you can use.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419February 10, 2022 7:41 PM

Leo was the dismissive asshole brother to Clair Danes, the loveble little brother to Kate Winslet. That on filmsets that seem so romantically and sexually charged for many. That dude is a homo, any which way you look at it.

by Anonymousreply 420February 10, 2022 8:32 PM

Yes, a straight guy would've pounded the shit out of Claire Danes and Kate Winslet back then. They were both hot enough. Of course a straight guy as young as Leo was at the time probably would've pounded Mayim Bialik back then. They'll fuck any hole at that age.

by Anonymousreply 421February 10, 2022 9:27 PM

This thread is breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the pedo-molestation obsessed frau trolls.

Hows about another scenario you whack jobs: a very self-aware and self-possessed predominately gay teen of a single mom who knew from the get go like so many others of his ilk EXACTLY what the lay of the land was; was taken advantage of by no one despite some of the opportunistic scumbags he had to negotiate; and all these years later continues to know exactly what he’s doing, is richer than fuck, and has zero interest in creating any ‘feel good’ gesture of coming out to pander to the likes of bourgeois ants like Pink News and Queerty et al. There. Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 422February 10, 2022 10:01 PM

R14=Leo's mom

by Anonymousreply 423February 10, 2022 10:04 PM

R422 Yes. And most importantly, he grew up in LA around the film industry and had friends who also were also child stars. He was not some innocent babe in the woods being pimped out by stage parents. Leo willed himself to become a star, he pushed for it because he wanted a better life. It's probably why he chose the role of Jay Gatsby, his life was sort of parallel. I was a teenage boy too and I can concur many teen boys especially those on the streets are hustlers and very much aware of how the world works. Leo was a fighter and not a passive victim like the frauen make him out to be.

by Anonymousreply 424February 10, 2022 10:09 PM

Everyone calls Leo emotionally stunted and childish but doesn’t consider why he is that way.

by Anonymousreply 425February 10, 2022 10:15 PM

Coming from a working-class background doesn't make him a hustler or even a fighter, just like being a former child star doesn't mean he was molested and rapped to within an inch of his life growing up.

by Anonymousreply 426February 10, 2022 10:15 PM

Well Leo worked closely with pedophiles as a teen. Don’t know why some on here get so offended when it’s pointed out. Photo of Leo, Tobey, and Christopher Pettiet (who died of a drug overdose at 24) taken by convicted sex offender Bob Villard, who managed all three of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427February 10, 2022 10:19 PM

Growing up working-class with a single mom in an urban, densely populated cesspool like LA makes you grow up faster and take on adult responsibilities. It's not like the extended adolescence and sheltering that upper middle-class suburban kids have.

by Anonymousreply 428February 10, 2022 10:20 PM

^Jesus, most kids aren't upper middle-class suburbanites and they do fine.

by Anonymousreply 429February 10, 2022 10:23 PM

He became incredibly wealthy at such a young age that he never had to mature past his early 20s. He didn't have it easy growing up and worked hard to get what he wanted. So he likely started overindulging himself and giving himself a childhood he lacked. Think of a lottery winner or an NBA player. I don't think it's an odd result. Maturity comes from pressure and necessity and when you're rich, good-looking and famous, you don't have the same expectations as a normal adult anymore. He still has self-control and does his job and keeps his income coming.

I noticed that child stars from upper middle-class and wealthy homes tend to mature regularly because they often have stable parents who still discipline them.

by Anonymousreply 430February 10, 2022 10:27 PM

R429 Working class kids usually work jobs to support their families at an earlier age. They do mature faster and they prioritize having money for themselves and getting necessities. They still goof around and do teenage things but they don't have the same privileges to mess up and have anyone to bail them out. In urban areas, there is more unpredictability and an element of danger due to the population density and depending on the poverty level of the neighborhood. Leo grew up in East LA which is a world away from some suburb in New Jersey or Iowa. I do think he had to be a street smart kid and he made the right connections. He didn't have nepotism on his side either. People here think all teenagers are moronic and innocent angels when it's not true. Lower-class teens with ambition will push to get out of their situation by any means.

by Anonymousreply 431February 10, 2022 10:35 PM

R431 “He didn’t have nepotism on his side either.”

What is nepotism?

by Anonymousreply 432February 10, 2022 10:40 PM

R420 The only female costars I’ve heard of Leo hooking up with are Cameron Diaz and Margot Robbie.

by Anonymousreply 433February 10, 2022 10:50 PM

Cameron and Leo would have been a good match. Both California blondes who similarly had rags-to-riches stories. Both always stoned. They also kinda look alike.

by Anonymousreply 434February 10, 2022 11:20 PM

Tbh, I'm not entirely sure about the 'he didn't have nepotism on his side' part. Leo's father, George DiCaprio, used to be (maybe still is) an underground comic artist and performance artist who collaborated with people like Timothy Leary and Laurie Anderson. I also remember reading an article that mentioned a few more people George either worked or was friends with, and while I don't remember any names, I recall that some sounded familiar. No, I don't think there were big name actors/directors amongst them, but semi-famous writers or artists who might well have known people in the industry. Plus, hanging around all these intellectual artsy types would have given Leo a certain habitus (or at least the ability to adopt it when necessary).

Even though Leo's parents (or at least his mother) struggled financially during his childhood, he couldn't have been further from a typical working class boy.

by Anonymousreply 435February 11, 2022 2:30 AM

R435 Leo didn’t have a privileged upbringing. I don’t believe he benefitted from nepotism, he lived with his mother.

by Anonymousreply 436February 11, 2022 2:37 AM

His father lived next door, R436, and privilege goes beyond finances.

by Anonymousreply 437February 11, 2022 2:40 AM

R437 You’re going to tell me a comic book artist helped Leo make it in the movies?

by Anonymousreply 438February 11, 2022 2:43 AM

A lot of people seem to think that Leo came from a 'broken home' and has abandonment issues due to growing up fatherless. Wrong. Although his parents separated when he was a baby, they remained close, and Leo obviously has a great relationship with both.

by Anonymousreply 439February 11, 2022 2:44 AM

DL is obsessed with acting like Leo grew up privileged and perfect for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 440February 11, 2022 2:46 AM

R397

Via RadarOnline:

Sorry, ladies, Leonardo DiCaprio isn't single. Radar has confirmed the 47-year-old notorious Hollywood playboy is still dating Al Pacino's stepdaughter Camila Morrone, 24, despite rumors they've split.

Sources tell Radar there is "no truth" to the rumors. In fact, our insiders say the speculation came out of left field.

Fans were convinced Leo was back on the market after a tipster wrote into Deuxmoi claiming she witnessed him flirting during his boys' night out with Tobey Maguire.

There are paparazzi photos to back up the party boys' reunion.

Leo and Tobey were photographed having a ball at Jonah’s Kitchen in Santa Monica, California, earlier this week. The duo was in high spirits and even chatted to Vanessa Hudgens' ex, actor Austin Butler.

But an eyewitness claimed Camila's boyfriend wasn't on his best behavior, leading to speculation the couple was over.

"He was flirting/sitting with a blonde girl that wasn't Camila Morrone," the restaurantgoer claimed. "It looks like they've broken up for good." However, another tipster pointed to a photo of a brunette female with the group wearing a hat.

"Is that not her in the black hat?" they asked, pointing out that "most of the pics you just see her from the back."

Radar has confirmed the woman wearing the hat was indeed Camila. We're told she joined Leo and Tobey, along with several other friends, for dinner that night.

This isn't the only time fans have speculated a breakup.

Last month, a satire Twitter account called Camila Leo's "ex-girlfriend" and made it seem like she was bashing the star. The tweet read, “BREAKING: Leonardo DiCaprio’s ex-girlfriend, Camila Morrone details the 'worst date of my life' with the actor." Blogs ran with it.

Leo has been dating Pacino's stepdaughter for four years. They made their relationship official in February 2018 when they showed up to Ellen DeGeneres' birthday party together, marking their first appearance as a couple.

Most recently, Leo and Camila were seen kicking off the new year by packing on the PDA in St. Barths.

The Academy Award-winning actor pulled out all the stops for his leading lady — even renting Swiss billionaire Ernesto Bertarelli’s multi-million-dollar superyacht for their excursion.

So, while the rumor mill will forever swirl regarding Leo's relationship status, Radar can confirm Camila isn't going anywhere for now.

by Anonymousreply 441February 11, 2022 2:48 AM

R438, I tried to explain how having a father like George DiCaprio might have INDIRECTLY helped him by teaching him a certain demeanor or vocabulary. MAYBE it even provided him with helpful connections, but I'll admit that this is pure speculation.

[quote]DL is obsessed with acting like Leo grew up privileged and perfect for some reason.

Well, there is at least one poster on here who seems enamoured with the idea of Leonardo as a 'dirt-poor, tough working class kid who had to kick ass to survive'.

by Anonymousreply 442February 11, 2022 2:58 AM

Why is it so hard to grasp that someone can be privileged in certain ways, and underprivileged in others?

Having poor, yet educated/creative/intelligent parents who are passionate about things like art or science gives you an advantage over someone whose parents are poor and uneducated/dim/vapid.

Being loved and supported by your parents is also a privilege, and by all acounts, Leonardo was very loved.

by Anonymousreply 443February 11, 2022 3:14 AM

R441 And we all know how reliable that site is!

by Anonymousreply 444February 11, 2022 3:17 AM

R17 The Great Gatsby has strong gay undertones. The chemistry between Leo and Tobey in that film is palpable.

by Anonymousreply 445February 11, 2022 5:42 PM

Is it possible for a Baz Luhrmann film not to have gay undertones?

by Anonymousreply 446February 11, 2022 6:17 PM

R444 RadarOnline got it wrong. Camila wasn’t with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447February 12, 2022 5:33 PM

Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448February 12, 2022 5:33 PM

Leo looks good here. This was from a Zoom conference a few days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 12, 2022 5:34 PM

He's got Betty Bacall Eyes.

by Anonymousreply 450February 12, 2022 5:38 PM

He’s had work done.

by Anonymousreply 451February 12, 2022 6:20 PM

I don't think we'll ever know anything about him that he doesn't want us to know. His friends and industry people respect his privacy too. It's impressive he's never been betrayed by anyone. I kinda respect him for maintaining his friendships with Tobey and Lukas for so long. He's clearly a very loyal person.

by Anonymousreply 452February 12, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote]Old pals Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire were spotted partying together in the VIP section of nightclub MainRō restaurant and supper club in Hollywood on Thursday night. “Tobey and Leo came to the club together for a boys’ night out,” a source tells Page Six. “It was very clear that Tobey was on the prowl and Leo was his wingman. Leo introduced Tobey to three different blondes.” But it seems that even starring in the latest “Spider-Man” installment doesn’t attract the ladies. “Even with Leo’s help, Tobey couldn’t land a girl,” the source continued. “None of them seemed interested when introduced.” The duo arrived at 10.30 p.m. but called defeat less than two hours later, leaving, “because it was clear they were having no luck.”

JFC two men who are pushing 50 years old in a club full of 22 year-olds, acting like they're still young and cool and trying to party with people young enough to be their children. I don't care how rich or famous someone is, that's just sad and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 453February 12, 2022 6:35 PM

[quote]Leo looks good here. This was from a Zoom conference a few days ago.

Well of course he looks good on Zoom using a filter and a proper lighting set up.🙄

by Anonymousreply 454February 12, 2022 7:35 PM

R454 I didn’t realize Zoom was the new photoshop 🙄 If you look like shit on Zoom it’ll show. No amount of filters or lighting will hide that.

by Anonymousreply 455February 12, 2022 7:39 PM

R455 Hi Leo!

by Anonymousreply 456February 12, 2022 7:43 PM

R456 Piss off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457February 12, 2022 7:53 PM

The “good friends” went out AGAIN last night - to a Justin Bieber concert!😄. Don’t all straight men love his music?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458February 12, 2022 10:09 PM

Leo will always be an ditzy twink at heart.

by Anonymousreply 459February 12, 2022 10:14 PM

[quote][R1] Do you have a photo or article about Gisele’s Brazilian boyfriend? I never heard about that.

Not sure about Jizzelle having a BF back in Brazil, but during the height of her modeling fame, she was dating a straight male model for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 460February 12, 2022 10:19 PM

[Quote] JFC two men who are pushing 50 years old in a club full of 22 year-olds, acting like they're still young and cool and trying to party with people young enough to be their children. I don't care how rich or famous someone is, that's just sad and pathetic.

Encounters is those kind of setting tend to be superficial. If both parties get something out of it, who cares.

by Anonymousreply 461February 13, 2022 6:47 AM

The Daily Fail is “moderating” (aka not allowing) any comments on the latest Leo/Tobey story.

by Anonymousreply 462February 13, 2022 6:55 AM

r461 it's just sad. The youngsters snicker and laugh at the old dudes in the club.

by Anonymousreply 463February 13, 2022 7:10 AM

Not at DiCaprio they don't. They see wealth and privilege.

by Anonymousreply 464February 13, 2022 7:19 AM

r464 even celebrities get laughed at. Especially in cities like NY and LA, people aren't as enthralled with celebrities. You see them all the time.

by Anonymousreply 465February 13, 2022 1:53 PM

Who cares. Hating from outside the club.

by Anonymousreply 466February 13, 2022 1:54 PM

I love how the flyover people think they know what goes on in NY and LA. Celebs don't get their asses kissed by the general public when they go out to party, they're often made fun of.

by Anonymousreply 467February 13, 2022 1:57 PM

His eyes almost look swollen shut in that zoom call, like anaphylactic shock swollen. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 468February 13, 2022 2:03 PM

R467 Yes. Also NYers and Angelenos will tell you which celebs are assholes and tolerated at best and which celebs are sweethearts and beloved. There's a few Starbucks AMAs about baristas working in NYC and LA and they talk about celebrities who come in.

by Anonymousreply 469February 13, 2022 2:09 PM

Reddit has some great "celebrity encounters" threads. Lots of stories about which ones are total assholes.

by Anonymousreply 470February 13, 2022 2:15 PM

The thread about Leo and Lukas keeps getting locked.

by Anonymousreply 471March 18, 2022 12:20 PM

What I wrote in the last thread:

Leo hasn’t been photographed with Camila in awhile. Even some of his fans are starting to think they broke up. If true, I’m curious how Leo will move forward. The backlash will be strong if they break up and Leo finds another young girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 472March 18, 2022 12:21 PM

The backlash will be strong amongst a miniscule number of middle aged women.

by Anonymousreply 473March 18, 2022 1:08 PM

R473 Not just middle aged women. The Gen Zers on Twitter and TikTok drag Leo every other day, many of them refer to him as a predator.

by Anonymousreply 474March 18, 2022 1:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 18, 2022 1:26 PM

Is that tall Russian muscle dude who did very gay photoshoots one of the wedding guests?

by Anonymousreply 476March 18, 2022 1:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 18, 2022 1:37 PM

Leo also vacationed with Tobey in Indonesia and Camila was nowhere to be found.

by Anonymousreply 478March 18, 2022 1:40 PM

Who is the hot white guy with Naomi?

by Anonymousreply 479March 18, 2022 1:44 PM

Wouldn’t it be nice if Leo decided to stop the bearding now and found himself a nice boyfriend? You can tell he’s barely even trying to look interested in the beard anymore. I think he’s over it all. Probably thinking about how he’s almost half a century old and still hasn’t found real happiness.

by Anonymousreply 480March 18, 2022 8:42 PM

R480 What do you think Leo should do? Like I said in the other thread I think he’s trapped. If he and Camila break up it will feed into the narrative he’s a predator that dumps women when they turn 25. But if they stay together after Camila turns 25 she will likely push him for kids and marriage, which I don’t think is something Leo wants.

by Anonymousreply 481March 19, 2022 5:58 AM

r10 Ryan Reynolds a pussy hound??!

by Anonymousreply 482March 19, 2022 6:07 AM

R481 I think he should dump the beard (it’s already a running joke about him not keeping them after 25 so what’s one more?), stop with the bearding, and should just do the glass closet thing (which he basically already does).

by Anonymousreply 483March 19, 2022 6:34 AM

I think at this point in time even your Aunt Edna in Bumfucke has figured out what the deal is with Leo and Lukas Haas.

by Anonymousreply 484March 19, 2022 6:39 AM

R480. If he is bearding I think it's just all gone on too long. Closeting early in one's career can be seen as a necessary evil of a homophobic Hollywood. Closeting to this extent would likely be seen as manipulative and exploitative, not to mention greedy. He's just too famous now.

It reminds me of Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 485March 19, 2022 6:39 AM

R480 Nicely hung boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 19, 2022 6:49 AM

R484 You’d be surprised. The majority of people accept Leo’s relationships and don’t even know anything about Lukas Haas.

by Anonymousreply 487March 19, 2022 7:05 AM

R483 If he really is bi or gay, it would honestly be better for him to just come out. I don’t see him ever doing that but he honestly should because this fake relationship with Camila has really ruined Leo’s image in the last few years.

by Anonymousreply 488March 19, 2022 7:08 AM

[Quote] Wouldn’t it be nice if Leo decided to stop the bearding now and found himself a nice boyfriend?

I wouldn't want to date Leo when Lukas Haas is always hanging around.

by Anonymousreply 489March 19, 2022 2:33 PM

[Quote] it would honestly be better for him to just come out

Why? Do you think he's in torment? The man has been a superstar since his teens. He evidently has a tightnit inner circle. I doubt he gives a shit about anyone outside of it.

by Anonymousreply 490March 19, 2022 2:34 PM

*tightknit

by Anonymousreply 491March 19, 2022 2:35 PM

Hey, thread is not locked.

What's UP with the constant locking/paywalling of LeoD threads? Are they just ffed by PR interns? It's gotten really weird.

by Anonymousreply 492March 19, 2022 2:38 PM

Threads get locked automatically when one or two subscribers are responsible for keeping it going. The thread becomes unlocked when enough other subscribers begin or return to post in it. It's an antispam measure, basically.

by Anonymousreply 493March 19, 2022 2:42 PM

Ah, ok, thanks! Explains the lack of threads about the dude from Queer as Folk.

by Anonymousreply 494March 19, 2022 2:47 PM

R490 He never looks happy so I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some torment going on.

by Anonymousreply 495March 19, 2022 2:49 PM

R489 Lukas with Leo and Bar Refaeli

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496March 19, 2022 2:52 PM

R489 Lukas with Leo and Blake Lively

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497March 19, 2022 2:53 PM

R489 Lukas with Leo and Erin Heatherton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498March 19, 2022 2:56 PM

R489 Lukas with Leo and Toni Garnn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499March 19, 2022 2:56 PM

R489 Lukas with Leo and Kelly Rohrbach

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500March 19, 2022 2:57 PM

R489 Lukas with Leo and Nina Adgal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501March 19, 2022 2:58 PM

We get the picture. Are you trying to get this thread locked again?

by Anonymousreply 502March 19, 2022 2:58 PM

R489 Lukas with Leo and Camila Morrone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 19, 2022 2:58 PM

r489 - Lukas channeling Karen Carpenter (scary).

by Anonymousreply 504March 19, 2022 6:53 PM

^ sorry, that should have been r503

by Anonymousreply 505March 19, 2022 6:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 19, 2022 7:53 PM

Why would Leo attend that wedding? Is Vogue an important magazine for him? Or is Enniful the type to work for many different publications?

by Anonymousreply 507March 19, 2022 8:23 PM

R507 Did you stop to think maybe he’s friends with one or both of the men?

by Anonymousreply 508March 19, 2022 8:24 PM

Enniful has run British Vogue into the ground. He's awful.

by Anonymousreply 509March 19, 2022 8:27 PM

He was vacationing with them months before the wedding. Notice he’s sitting next to Lukas in this photo instead of Camila.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510March 19, 2022 8:31 PM

Actors and singers are gay by definition. It's strange that we almost never find out who their same sex partner is. When Pitt,Damon,Clooney,etc rent a boat together you would think dl would buzz

by Anonymousreply 511March 19, 2022 8:40 PM

[Quote] Did you stop to think maybe he’s friends with one or both of the men?

At that level, it's never just friendship. There is always mutual back scratching involved.

by Anonymousreply 512March 19, 2022 8:44 PM

[Quote] When Pitt,Damon,Clooney,etc rent a boat together you would think dl would buzz

Those men are old, hon.

by Anonymousreply 513March 19, 2022 8:44 PM

Scratch an actor, find an actress.

by Anonymousreply 514March 19, 2022 8:49 PM

It is statistically impossible for the number of popular actors who present as straight to actually be straight. The acting profession has always been heavily gay. It would be like pretending the men who work in the fashion industry are all straight.

by Anonymousreply 515March 19, 2022 8:51 PM

Y'all never discuss whether someone's a switch hitter.

by Anonymousreply 516March 19, 2022 8:53 PM

R516 no such thing.

by Anonymousreply 517March 20, 2022 12:23 AM

R515 99 percent of actors/singers are gay .

by Anonymousreply 518March 20, 2022 12:27 AM

R515 Remember your high school Drama Club?

by Anonymousreply 519March 20, 2022 2:01 AM

R503 Leo's fave flick is Rocky Horror. Who knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520March 20, 2022 2:09 AM

I use to work at a fancy hotel in Miami Beach. A security officer that had been at the hotel for like 30 years. Swears that Leo and Vin diesel were making out on the couch in the lobby around 2008. He has no reason to lie. He cares nothing at all about celebrities. I believe him

by Anonymousreply 521March 20, 2022 3:32 AM

So Leo is actually gay? Who knew.

by Anonymousreply 522March 20, 2022 6:40 AM

I want to have sex with him but only if he’s a top.

by Anonymousreply 523March 20, 2022 4:03 PM

Did Bar really say that? Ooh, that woman is pretty pissed he didn't back her at her trial. Ask her if you're curious about Leo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524March 20, 2022 8:21 PM

I thought he did back her. He said that they lived together. Her movements proved that they didn't. That's on her, not him.

by Anonymousreply 525March 20, 2022 8:28 PM

Bar has a reality show in Israel and recently shared personal photos of Leo with her and her family. I don’t know if their relationship was as serious as it was made out to be though. There were People Magazine articles from as early as 2007 stating that the relationship had run its course. Plus didn’t it come out during her tax evasion trial that she spent several months a year living in Israel during their relationship? Lainey also posted a blind item about Leo circa 2008 (I’m guessing when he was on and off with Bar) that basically stated he had trouble maintaining an erection when he was hooking up with a woman from a club in Vegas. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had that same problem with Bar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526March 21, 2022 12:12 AM

But judging by the personal photos she shared of Leo, they probably did have a genuine relationship at some point. I’m guessing it later turned into a PR relationship, to promote her in the U.S. and to make it seem like Leo was in a long term relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527March 21, 2022 12:17 AM

Didn't Bobbi Brown (no, not Whitney's husband) say something similar about Leo's underwhelming performance?

by Anonymousreply 528March 21, 2022 12:21 AM

[quote]I thought he did back her. He said that they lived together.

No. Leo himself declined to testify. However, his FATHER (!) submitted a written affidavit confirming that he and Bar were in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 529March 21, 2022 2:55 AM

... I mean he confirmed that Leo and Bar were in a relationship (obviously).

Bit odd if you ask me, that this 40 something year-old man wouldn't confirm he was in a relationship with Ms Refaeli during the years in question, and had his elderly father do it for him!.

by Anonymousreply 530March 21, 2022 3:01 AM

If Leo were straight, what would he have gotten out of pretending to be in a relationship with Bar?

[quote]to make it seem like Leo was in a long term relationship.

Why would that have been better for his image than being officially single? Either way, he would've had to keep one-night stands/affairs with other women out of the press. And single Leo would have given lonely fraus something to fantasize about (at that time he was still somewhat cute/hot).

IMo that sham relationship with Bar only makes sense if he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 531March 21, 2022 3:22 AM

He's pushing 50, he's fat and he's no longer a lust object for straight women. He might as well stop with the bearding shit. Nobody wants to fuck him anymore so it's really pointless to pretend to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 532March 21, 2022 3:26 AM

R531 Bar helped give the impression Leo was in a serious, longterm relationship. It would’ve been better for his image at the time to seemingly be in a serious relationship with a woman than to be single and a bachelor. That’s certainly more desirable to female fans than the post-Bar Leo who went through a series of relationships with models/actresses that barely lasted a year (Blake Lively, Erin Heatherton, Toni Garnn, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 533March 21, 2022 3:40 AM

Bar and Leo were very public as a couple, and for good reason. They both benefitted from the relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534March 21, 2022 3:48 AM

I notice when he was doing promotions on OAUATIH that he seem very close off and distant,he always had his arms crossed and it was when he did interviews with Brad. Is he intimidated by him or something because he was never like that with his other co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 535March 21, 2022 3:58 AM

Photos like these made Leo and Bar look like a serious couple, but Bar reportedly lived in Israel for over 4 months in 2010 (the same year this photo was taken).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536March 21, 2022 3:58 AM

It looks like Leo and Camila are still together. Multiple people said spotted them together according to deuxmoi.

by Anonymousreply 537March 21, 2022 3:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538March 22, 2022 2:16 AM

R538 Sad.

by Anonymousreply 539March 22, 2022 2:33 AM

Comment under the DM article:

“He always looks so much more happier when he's with Lukas...”

by Anonymousreply 540March 22, 2022 2:34 AM

Leo’s body language in the top pic at R538—you can tell he’s thinking “are they looking? Are they looking? Are they taking photos, is it working?!” The poor girl just seems to want to get it over with.

by Anonymousreply 541March 22, 2022 9:08 AM

R249: “and you know everything! You're the great insider of hollywood, the land of child molesters. Hahaha”

Oh-oh! Has Donny JR come out of his K-hole again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542March 22, 2022 10:33 AM

I’m done posting about Leo and Lukas. DL’s intense hatred for Leo has ruined the fun in posting about them.

by Anonymousreply 543March 26, 2022 7:45 AM

And fuck all you jerks that gave me a hard time for starting this thread.

by Anonymousreply 544March 26, 2022 7:47 AM

R543 Baby, no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 545March 26, 2022 11:16 AM

What a beautiful coat Marrone is wearing at r538. That color and ankle-length is fabulous.

Back on topic- While I don't know if Marrone was or wasn't invited to the Enninful wedding, I don't think the pix included her.

Point is, I don't know a straight woman in a heterosexual relationship that wouldn't pitch a major tantrum, or, have it be cause to break-up, if their boyfriend was invited to such an elite, exclusive "A List" (ugh) event, attended said event, and didn't bring her.

Hell, even if I were the beard, I'd still pitch a major, Karenesque, Defcon 1 objection.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 546March 26, 2022 11:39 AM

[Quote] DL’s intense hatred for Leo has ruined the fun in posting about them.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 547March 26, 2022 1:07 PM

What if a straight actor like Clint Eastwood came out and said 99 percent of actors are gay? Certain actresses have alluded to it but no one has been explicit. I think it would do huge damage to the industry. You could make a fortune blackmailing people like Brad Pitt and Matt Damon.

by Anonymousreply 548March 26, 2022 4:21 PM

People will always bury their heads in the sand, e.g. Luke Evans' fans who swore he'd discovered bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 549March 26, 2022 4:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550April 5, 2022 6:43 AM

[Quote] I thought Leo was finally getting some courage to come out

Based on what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 551April 5, 2022 6:51 AM

R551 It’s already been discussed ad nauseam in earlier posts in this thread. Nobody’s going to hold your hand to explain it to you again.

by Anonymousreply 552April 5, 2022 7:05 AM

All I wanna know is when will Tom Brady come out?

Leave Leo alone. We already have his dance card.

by Anonymousreply 553April 5, 2022 7:10 AM

This thread has not been about Leo "edging out." That's a mischaracterization of the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 554April 5, 2022 7:27 AM

Leo will never come out, unless he retires from the industry.

by Anonymousreply 555April 5, 2022 10:47 AM

R555 Jim Carrey just retired. Is he coming out? They keep bearding until they are dead. Alec Baldwin is on his seventh kid with his beard.

by Anonymousreply 556April 5, 2022 2:00 PM

R550 I just hope they don’t get married or have children.

by Anonymousreply 557April 5, 2022 6:13 PM

Leo and Lukas at Coachella

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558April 19, 2022 7:51 PM

Video of Leo and Lukas. Skip to the 6th slide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559April 19, 2022 7:52 PM

It's interesting that all the Coachella sightings posted in Deuxmoi mentioned the gf but not Lukas....

by Anonymousreply 560April 19, 2022 8:42 PM

I don't really follow deuxmoi, but what little I've read from them seemed pretty frau-y to me. Do they ever post gay rumours?

by Anonymousreply 561April 19, 2022 8:47 PM

R561 No they don’t. It’s the same on the subreddit. Comments speculating about Leo and Lukas have been removed because it’s against the rules to speculate about a celebrity’s sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 562April 19, 2022 8:49 PM

R562 blame the shippers.

by Anonymousreply 563April 20, 2022 1:15 AM

I really don’t give a fuck about that fat-ass Leo — his small dick has been documented on film.

Lucas, however, would be a nice fuck if he hit the gym a week beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 564April 20, 2022 1:21 AM

He can never get it up for the girl models. I don’t think he even tries anymore.

by Anonymousreply 565April 20, 2022 3:43 AM

R564

His big dick has been documented in photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566April 20, 2022 1:17 PM

If I recall from photos from years ago, its also misshapen.

by Anonymousreply 567April 20, 2022 2:13 PM

I saw Lukas' brother on Grindr the other day.

by Anonymousreply 568April 20, 2022 2:17 PM

I saw DiCaprio in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood last night, and I don't get his appeal....at all. He was good up until Titanic...then afterward, it was downward and even his acting got campier, acting over the top crazy. His earlier films, he was much better...like in, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, A Boy's Life and even Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 569April 20, 2022 2:44 PM

Its called ego.

by Anonymousreply 570April 20, 2022 3:09 PM

R569 Leo has given better performances in the 2000’s and 2010’s. You guys are just mad he doesn’t look like jailbait anymore. The best young Leo performance wasn’t even in the 90’s, it was in the 2000’s (Catch Me If You Can).

by Anonymousreply 571April 20, 2022 3:31 PM

R569 I don’t like Leo much but really enjoyed him in Inception. That movie was a trip.

by Anonymousreply 572April 20, 2022 7:16 PM

Ever since The Beach (when he was still hot!), he's mugged his way through his performances. If you consider that "great acting", you must be mildly autistic (as in, unable to read feelings when espressed SUBTLY as in real humans).

Also, all his characters have the same mannerisms, facial expressions and speech patterns. Pressed voice when stressed? Check. Clenched jaw? Check. Squinty eyes and "dangerous" cat-like smirk? Check. Aggressively running hand through hair after a fit of rage? Check. If you watch several of his films in a row, it's very noticeable. And again, it started with The Beach. Before that, he wasn't that predictable.

To me, post-Titanic Leo is only palatable to mildly enjoyable in comedic rules. I did like him in Catch Me if You Can because it was a funny role, and he was still pretty cute. I thought he was believable in Wolf of Wallstreet - again, it was a funny role, and he probably pretty much played himself.

In dramatic roles, he makes me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 573April 20, 2022 8:59 PM

I should have mentioned that I've watched all of Leo's films with the exception of Body of Lies and Don't Look Up. I even watched Don's Plum (boring pointless film, but great performance by Leo) and The Foot Shooting Party (weird film, unable to rate his performance because I'm not sure if it was supposed to be a drama or a black comedy).

by Anonymousreply 574April 20, 2022 9:06 PM

Leo is a talented actor and I respect his career a lot. To go from Growing Pains to the performance he gave in Django Unchained is amazing. No matter how much people hate on him for his personal life or his physical appearance, I will always enjoy his work and look forward to his latest movies.

by Anonymousreply 575April 20, 2022 9:51 PM

Over this thread. Time to close it.

by Anonymousreply 576April 22, 2022 9:13 AM

I made a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 577April 22, 2022 9:13 AM

Tired of the shitty takes.

by Anonymousreply 578April 22, 2022 9:14 AM

No more negativity

by Anonymousreply 579April 22, 2022 9:14 AM

And bitchiness

by Anonymousreply 580April 22, 2022 9:14 AM

If Leo and Lukas really are lovers

by Anonymousreply 581April 22, 2022 9:15 AM

I hope they can live their truth one day

by Anonymousreply 582April 22, 2022 9:15 AM

Blah

by Anonymousreply 583April 22, 2022 9:15 AM

Blah

by Anonymousreply 584April 22, 2022 9:15 AM

Blah

by Anonymousreply 585April 22, 2022 9:15 AM

Blah

by Anonymousreply 586April 22, 2022 9:16 AM

Blah

by Anonymousreply 587April 22, 2022 9:16 AM

Blah

by Anonymousreply 588April 22, 2022 9:16 AM

Blah

by Anonymousreply 589April 22, 2022 9:16 AM

Blah

by Anonymousreply 590April 22, 2022 9:16 AM

Leo + Lukas 4eva

by Anonymousreply 591April 22, 2022 9:16 AM

Best friends or lovers I still don’t know

by Anonymousreply 592April 22, 2022 9:16 AM

But Datalounge opened my mind about them

by Anonymousreply 593April 22, 2022 9:17 AM

So props even if this website is so bitter and negative

by Anonymousreply 594April 22, 2022 9:17 AM

Won’t make another thread about them

by Anonymousreply 595April 22, 2022 9:18 AM

It’s time to move on

by Anonymousreply 596April 22, 2022 9:18 AM

Right now

by Anonymousreply 597April 22, 2022 9:18 AM

And

by Anonymousreply 598April 22, 2022 9:18 AM

close this thread

by Anonymousreply 599April 22, 2022 9:18 AM

Bye!

by Anonymousreply 600April 22, 2022 9:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!