Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The bottom line is that Leo's on top (Part 2)

Since Part 1 mysteriously got locked for subscribers only after only 97 posts. Wonder why…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 17, 2022 10:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2022 1:26 AM

People in the DM comments are saying that he doesn’t look remotely interested in her and being snarky saying they wonder why.😄

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2022 1:29 AM

OP, that's because Muriella can be a bit of a bitch sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2022 7:40 PM

Could that happen when there is too many ffs? There were a couple homophobic LipstickAlley gals in that post or one postong a lot, which I'm sure lead to many ffs. That would mean you can troll and get a thread lockked? Unideal.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2022 7:54 PM

These homophobic LSA fatso chicks infesting the DL are fucking annoying. Worse than the plague.

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2022 7:58 PM

New photos of Leo and Tobey. Based on the other photos it looks like they were having dinner with Austin Butler and Baz Luhrman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2022 8:00 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2022 8:33 PM

i don't mean to get all gay here but has he ever even seen a gym? rare for a hollywood star to just not bother.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2022 8:35 PM

Where's his beard, ahem, his girlfriend Camilla (or whatever her name is)?

She will turn 25 soon, won't she? If so, you in danger, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2022 8:36 PM

He's a total slob when not filming.

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2022 8:36 PM

R9 She was there but he wasn’t paying any attention to her.😄

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2022 8:37 PM

[quote]i don't mean to get all gay here but has he ever even seen a gym? rare for a hollywood star to just not bother.

It’s pathetic and quite frankly just lazy considering he could afford a home gym if he doesn’t want to go to one. Nobody’s asking him to have a six-pack, but goodness, put the fork down and at least do a few exercises every now and then.

Plenty of actors are way older than him and are in better shape, so age isn’t an excuse for him.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2022 8:40 PM

Adam McKay described Leo’s character as schlubby in Don’t Look Up. That role didn’t require him to work out.

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2022 9:45 PM

R11 Camila wasn’t there. If you inspect closer at the photos of the brunette woman you’ll realize it’s not her.

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2022 9:46 PM

R14 So the Daily Fail failed again when they said she was?

by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2022 9:47 PM

R12 Why do you guys care? You guys only liked Leo when he was a twink. No one here gives The Departed Leo his due.

by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2022 9:47 PM

R16 Why do you care that we care?

by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2022 9:51 PM

R15 Yeah they did. This isn’t Camila.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 10, 2022 9:52 PM

R9 According to deuxmoi Leo is single. dk if it’s true but it would look really bad for Leo lol. Camila turns 25 this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 10, 2022 9:55 PM

R18 Thanks.

R19 I think that gossip site is horseshit, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are through or will be soon. She wasn’t with him at the Rams/Niners game either but the rest of his crew was.

by Anonymousreply 20February 10, 2022 9:57 PM

He's well known to dump his beards, ahem, his girlfriends when they turn 25.

That Camilla chick has got famous thanks to him, so their "relationship" has ultimately paid off for her.

by Anonymousreply 21February 10, 2022 9:59 PM

R20 Someone shared a photo of Leo and Camila eating lunch a few days after that game on deuxmoi but who knows. I’m surprised they’ve lasted this long because they have little to no chemistry, understandably so.

by Anonymousreply 22February 10, 2022 10:00 PM

R21 Gisele and Blake are the ones who broke up with Leo. Not sure about the others.

by Anonymousreply 23February 10, 2022 10:01 PM

Haha. They are getting serious, Leo is really thinking about kids this time aaaand broken up. This is such a weird cycle, but apparently his PR team is happy with it.

by Anonymousreply 24February 10, 2022 10:01 PM

R15 R18

Via RadarOnline:

Sorry, ladies, Leonardo DiCaprio isn't single. Radar has confirmed the 47-year-old notorious Hollywood playboy is still dating Al Pacino's stepdaughter Camila Morrone, 24, despite rumors they've split.

Sources tell Radar there is "no truth" to the rumors. In fact, our insiders say the speculation came out of left field.

Fans were convinced Leo was back on the market after a tipster wrote into Deuxmoi claiming she witnessed him flirting during his boys' night out with Tobey Maguire.

There are paparazzi photos to back up the party boys' reunion.

Leo and Tobey were photographed having a ball at Jonah’s Kitchen in Santa Monica, California, earlier this week. The duo was in high spirits and even chatted to Vanessa Hudgens' ex, actor Austin Butler.

But an eyewitness claimed Camila's boyfriend wasn't on his best behavior, leading to speculation the couple was over.

"He was flirting/sitting with a blonde girl that wasn't Camila Morrone," the restaurantgoer claimed. "It looks like they've broken up for good." However, another tipster pointed to a photo of a brunette female with the group wearing a hat.

"Is that not her in the black hat?" they asked, pointing out that "most of the pics you just see her from the back."

Radar has confirmed the woman wearing the hat was indeed Camila. We're told she joined Leo and Tobey, along with several other friends, for dinner that night.

This isn't the only time fans have speculated a breakup.

Last month, a satire Twitter account called Camila Leo's "ex-girlfriend" and made it seem like she was bashing the star. The tweet read, “BREAKING: Leonardo DiCaprio’s ex-girlfriend, Camila Morrone details the 'worst date of my life' with the actor." Blogs ran with it.

Leo has been dating Pacino's stepdaughter for four years. They made their relationship official in February 2018 when they showed up to Ellen DeGeneres' birthday party together, marking their first appearance as a couple.

Most recently, Leo and Camila were seen kicking off the new year by packing on the PDA in St. Barths.

The Academy Award-winning actor pulled out all the stops for his leading lady — even renting Swiss billionaire Ernesto Bertarelli’s multi-million-dollar superyacht for their excursion.

So, while the rumor mill will forever swirl regarding Leo's relationship status, Radar can confirm Camila isn't going anywhere for now.

by Anonymousreply 25February 11, 2022 2:42 AM

I expect a pap walk with Camila soon.

by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2022 2:43 AM

[quote]Sorry, ladies, Leonardo DiCaprio isn't single.

First of all, shouldn’t it be “sorry guys”?

Second, I love how they’re acting like it’s still the 90’s as if women are still gushing over this fat slob pushing 50.

by Anonymousreply 27February 11, 2022 3:16 AM

R27 He may be past his prime but Leo is a charismatic rich guy, many women are into that. Anyway it’s funny you queens love making fun of his body but the truth is even if he worked out, you still wouldn’t give him credit if he looked good. He looked good in the 2000s and even up until 2013 with the Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street. Yet you queens and many straight women act like the 90s was the only time he ever looked good, when he looked like an underage twins. Isn’t that ironic. You’re mad at Leo for dating for 21 year olds and simultaneously mad that you can’t bang 21 year old Leo.

by Anonymousreply 28February 11, 2022 4:56 AM

underage twink*

by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2022 4:57 AM

R28 Go finger yourself while looking at your 1997 Titanic poster you fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2022 4:58 AM

R30 I don’t give a fuck about Titanic you bitch. The Departed is my favorite Leo movie, too straight and male for your taste.

by Anonymousreply 31February 11, 2022 4:59 AM

What an ugly man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 11, 2022 5:05 AM

Hideous! He should’ve died in the 90’s!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 11, 2022 5:11 AM

It’s obvious his PR is on here. You need to tell him to stop with the “girlfriends” because nobody’s buying it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 34February 11, 2022 5:27 AM

All the threads about Leo and his relationships are unexpected considering how much this site hates him.

by Anonymousreply 35February 11, 2022 5:37 AM

I don't think the DL hates him, people here are rather amused by his weird obsession with remaining the het male pussyhound image

by Anonymousreply 36February 11, 2022 10:42 AM

Leo looks good here. This was from a Zoom conference a few days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 12, 2022 5:26 PM

R25 RadarOnline got it wrong. Camila wasn’t with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 12, 2022 5:28 PM

Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 12, 2022 5:30 PM

R37 He’s using a filter and has proper lights surrounding him.

by Anonymousreply 40February 12, 2022 9:09 PM

OMG they went out AGAIN a last night - to a Justin Bieber concert!😂

Why doesn’t he just come out?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 12, 2022 10:06 PM

*maintaining, not remaining

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2022 10:06 PM

A Justin Bieber gig?!?

They might as well go to Times Square and suck each other off in public.

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2022 10:08 PM

R40 If you look like shit on Zoom it’ll show. No amount of filters or lighting will hide that.

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2022 11:16 PM

[quote] may be past his prime but Leo is a charismatic rich guy, many women are into that.

Even if I weren’t a dyke you couldn’t pay me enough. Mans has a bowling-ball head and a beer gut, and everyone says he has no stroke game and no chat either. What am I gonna pillow-talk to him about, the way he burning the rainforest while pretending he’s tryna save it?

Would rather shag a rich footballer😔at least I’m possibly getting some bragging rights and fun and maybe even an orgasm out of that.

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2022 11:30 PM

R45 Not convinced Leo has sex with these women so you wouldn’t have to worry about that. Going on vacations and yachts with him for free sounds fun.

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2022 11:34 PM

Was Lukass under the table blowing everyone?

by Anonymousreply 47February 12, 2022 11:42 PM

R47 Lukas was probably at home cleaning his hole so he would be ready when his man returned.

by Anonymousreply 48February 13, 2022 12:01 AM

The Daily Fail is now “moderating” (aka not allowing) comments under the latest Leo/Tobey story about them going to the Justin Bieber concert together. Wonder why they’re worried about the comments suddenly….

by Anonymousreply 49February 13, 2022 5:53 AM

Does this man even fuck anyone, men included?

I think Leo just DGAF at all and I can’t say I blame him. His PR probably forces these birds in him and he just agrees so that some old fucker in PR gets paid and keeps his job.

Small mercies, and all that.

by Anonymousreply 50February 13, 2022 7:02 AM

This photo hits different now that I realize Edward Enninful and Alec Maxwell were on that boat too. They are set to marry next weekend and Leo will be attending their wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 20, 2022 1:53 AM

Also note that Leo is sitting next to Lukas while Camila is all the way on the other side of the boat.

by Anonymousreply 52February 20, 2022 1:54 AM

Going to a Justin Bieber concert doesn't mean you're gay, it means you have shitty taste in music.

by Anonymousreply 53February 20, 2022 2:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 20, 2022 2:22 AM

R51 I wonder how Leo became close enough to know these guys that he’s going to fly overseas for their wedding. I don’t picture him caring about Vogue.

by Anonymousreply 55February 20, 2022 2:35 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 56February 20, 2022 3:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 26, 2022 11:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 26, 2022 11:32 PM

R58, I love how that one picture showing Lukas is captioned

[quote]Ceawlin Thynn, the 8th Marquess of Bath, was out and about the day after the wedding too

by Anonymousreply 59February 26, 2022 11:59 PM

... and he looks homeless as always

by Anonymousreply 60February 27, 2022 12:00 AM

Leo and Lukas attended a prominent gay couple’s wedding.

by Anonymousreply 61February 27, 2022 12:01 AM

It looks like Leo’s GF Camila wasn’t there either.

by Anonymousreply 62February 27, 2022 12:01 AM

I’ll give Leo credit for one thing - although he beards, he’s always been pro-gay and doesn’t do everything in his power to stay away from everything “gay” like other closeted people.

And the fact he brought Lukas as his plus-one to the wedding instead of what’s her name pretty much tells us they’re done or about to be done soon.

by Anonymousreply 63February 27, 2022 12:26 AM

Will Leo and Lukas get married next?🧐

by Anonymousreply 64February 27, 2022 12:33 AM

Camila is about to turn 25 in a few months. It would look really bad for Leo if they broke up. I wonder what he’s going to do.

by Anonymousreply 65February 27, 2022 12:45 AM

I don’t know if Leo necessarily brought Lukas as a plus one. It looks like they went together in a group. Richie Akiva was with them.

by Anonymousreply 66February 27, 2022 12:50 AM

Once he hits 50 he'll come out. He's reaching the age where he stops caring. He doesn't seem like Tom Cruise who is deeply insecure and a puppet for others. Leo always was cocky and confident and played the game.

by Anonymousreply 67February 27, 2022 12:53 AM

If Leo really is bisexual or gay, I don’t see him ever coming out. There will be no People Magazine exclusive, or sit down interview. He will take that secret to the grave. He’s very Old Hollywood in that respect.

by Anonymousreply 68February 27, 2022 12:58 AM

[quote]I don’t know if Leo necessarily brought Lukas as a plus one.

Uhh….I’m pretty sure Lukas wouldn’t have scored an invite on his own. And that fact that Leo didn’t bring the beard say a lot.

by Anonymousreply 69February 27, 2022 1:06 AM

He could come out in that he publicly acknowledges Lukas as his partner in some ceremony like many do. He never really puts much effort in being closeted. The PR relationships and pap shoots at the beach are the most effort he puts. He's not like Tom Cruise or Shawn Mendes who protest too much. Leo really doesn't care if people think he's gay and he stays silent. People only assume he's straight because most aren't questioning his image. You're assumed to be straight by default by most.

by Anonymousreply 70February 27, 2022 1:07 AM

[quote]If Leo really is bisexual or gay, I don’t see him ever coming out. There will be no People Magazine exclusive, or sit down interview. He will take that secret to the grave. He’s very Old Hollywood in that respect.

I used to think that, but I’m not so sure anymore. Leo has looked very unhappy these past few years and I think he’s getting tired of the beards. He doesn’t even really try anymore to even look interested in them. His A-List status is cemented, he’s won an Oscar, he is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and he’s almost half a century old. He might be reassessing his life lately and wondering if being closeted is still worth it at this point.

by Anonymousreply 71February 27, 2022 1:11 AM

R71 “Leo has looked very unhappy these past few years and I think he’s getting tired of the beards. He doesn’t even really try anymore to even look interested in them.”

This is especially true with Camila, and yet this is his longest relationship in awhile. Leo looks over it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 27, 2022 1:17 AM

R70 “Leo really doesn't care if people think he's gay and he stays silent.”

I think Leo did/does care, to an extent. A man who truly doesn’t care what people think wouldn’t agree to be in so many PR relationships that make him look silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 27, 2022 1:22 AM

sow....

by Anonymousreply 74February 27, 2022 2:00 AM

[quote]Leo has looked very unhappy these past few years

Agree. He's also really let himself go, and has gone back to smoking cigarettes (for a few years he only seemed to vape which isn't great for your health either, but much better than smoking).

He gives off the vibe of someone who doesn't give a fuck anymore.

by Anonymousreply 75February 27, 2022 2:15 AM

Has Leo D. showed up at the SAG awards yet? I’m just curious if he came alone. If so, I think it’s safe to say him and the beard are done because he hasn’t taken her anywhere lately.

by Anonymousreply 76February 28, 2022 12:23 AM

R76 Leo was announced as a presenter, but he didn’t show up. Same with Kate Winslet.

by Anonymousreply 77February 28, 2022 10:16 AM

I've never found him to be physically attractive, but I can't deny his charisma. I suspect he would be really fun to hang out with, wealthy and famous or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 28, 2022 12:07 PM

He's confident and stood out. I think it's dumb people say things like if River Phoenix lived Leonardo wouldn't happen. A bogus claim as Leo was already getting attention and his entire personality was entirely different.

by Anonymousreply 79February 28, 2022 10:22 PM

R79 I agree. Leo was already cast in This Boy’s Life and What’s Eating Gilbert Grape before River died. When people say he wouldn’t have a career at all if it weren’t for River dying it reads as wishful thinking to me. I wonder why people don’t apply that same argument to Joaquin.

by Anonymousreply 80February 28, 2022 11:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 1, 2022 12:10 AM

R81 I just hope he doesn’t go full Brando.

by Anonymousreply 82March 1, 2022 12:28 AM

I don't think Leo is nowhere near as emotionally damaged as Marlon Brando was.

by Anonymousreply 83March 1, 2022 12:30 AM

His life story is someone who was driven to succeed, got lucky and was smart enough to maintain long-term friendships which kept him at a level of fame and success that was self-sustaining. I think he's childish and stunted at the age he became an overnight sensation with Titanic, completely unprepared for the amount of exposure he would get. It must have been traumatic going from an acclaimed teen idol to this big Hollywood icon with millions of screaming fans who were stalking his path with no gradual buildup or mental preparation. He was only 23 at the time, around the age of a college senior. Most actors don't get their big breaks until their late 20s to mid-30s.

by Anonymousreply 84March 1, 2022 12:43 AM

R84 When they walked the red carpet at the Golden Globes together in 2009, Kate Winslet even joked that she was now 33 but Leo was still mentally 22.

by Anonymousreply 85March 1, 2022 1:22 AM

Leo wasn’t at the SAG awards because he’s apparently in Indonesia with Tobey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 1, 2022 11:08 AM

I find Leo's longlasting friendship with Tobey very heartwarming.

Mary! Yeah, yeah I know.

by Anonymousreply 87March 1, 2022 10:47 PM

Do you think Leo and Tobey have fucked?

by Anonymousreply 88March 1, 2022 10:52 PM

He and Tobey were both child stars who got their big breaks around the same age. I imagine Leo had a hard time making friends post-Titanic because he became this untouchable celebrity. That level of fame is very lonely and makes you paranoid about intentions. Tobey is one of the few of the Pussy Posse that remained by Leo's side besides Lukas. Brotherhood is important. I really think this is why Leo is not a weirdo like Tom Cruise who is severely unhappy and probably has no friends at all.

by Anonymousreply 89March 1, 2022 10:52 PM

R88 I could see them hooking up a little bit in their youth but not as adults. Tobey seems straight to me.

by Anonymousreply 90March 1, 2022 10:54 PM

I do think it’s sweet that Leo and Tobey have been friends for so long, but I’ve heard so many bad stories about Tobey as a person that I can’t help but wonder Leo sees in him.

by Anonymousreply 91March 1, 2022 11:51 PM

Tobey is apparently a total asshole and possibly mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 92March 1, 2022 11:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 1, 2022 11:57 PM

[quote]Do you think Leo and Tobey have fucked?

Absolutely! He spends more time with Tobey than he does with his “girlfriends.”

And I see Camilla is once again nowhere to be found.

by Anonymousreply 94March 2, 2022 1:38 AM

where are the photos of leo and lucas commiting sodomy?

by Anonymousreply 95March 7, 2022 6:17 AM

Leo’s been out of the news for the past week. I’m starting to worry considering we usually get 3 Leo stories a week.

by Anonymousreply 96March 7, 2022 3:25 PM

R96 It’s because he’s in Indonesia with Tobey.

by Anonymousreply 97March 7, 2022 4:01 PM

Ukraine related

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 7, 2022 4:12 PM

Lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 7, 2022 4:28 PM

Leo's back on the cigs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 7, 2022 4:46 PM

LOL ouch, that picture of Leo recoiling from his girlfriends touch. She must annoy him so much. I think this arrangement was a favor to her/her family, he'd be more comfortable "dating" a foreign professional model for a year as he is used to and it would be less obviously ridiculous. A little less.

by Anonymousreply 101March 7, 2022 8:09 PM

R98 Funny that his phony ass never had a problem hanging out with Putin in the past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102March 7, 2022 8:16 PM

The hell? He tried to meet everyone and the pope to discuss climate chance/wildlife preservation. Why would he not "hang out" with Putin in the past and why should he not help Ukrainian civilians now? Doesn't make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 103March 7, 2022 8:20 PM

R103 Agreed. Call Leo out for his use of yachts and private jets, not this.

by Anonymousreply 104March 7, 2022 8:39 PM

R101

An old comment from r/deuxmoi:

“What’s happened with Leo’s online gossip presence since MeToo is nothing short of outstanding. His ppl worked HARD to shut down the major sites that used to have all the Leo intel. The Insta account “Leo and his models” was fun back in the day, but now it’s clearly paid for by his ppl to promote his current “girlfriend” who nobody cares about. The Leo JustJared page was always an explosion of insider info and commentary and then one day, nothing. (JJ changed their comment platform & all the comments were instantly deleted). His ppl knew when MeToo happened that his “25 Rule” was about to become a really bad look so he’s been laying low with a brunette (lol) family friend ever since. It’s so see through. But I’m definitely someone who wants to know where all the regular commenters from the JJ days have gone. We can’t all have lost interest in Leo at once? Surely? Where have u guys gone?”

by Anonymousreply 105March 7, 2022 8:47 PM

R101

“His long-term fakest gf, Camila, is on an extended contract. She used to “model” but couldn’t cut it in that industry, so she then signed the fake gf contract and immediately started looking for acting roles. It is painfully obvious that she is using the relationship to get her foot in the door. She walks with him during monthly paparazzi pics, attends industry parties, and any occasion where he’s around other celebs or onlookers (ex: during his movie filming and even got a seat at the Oscars *contract contingency*), they do the fake kisses for the camera and stroll around mindlessly.”

“Her PR simultaneously surrounds anything Leo does, because she has been trying to be famous for YEARS. Her mom and dad are both failed actors. That is why SHE has lasted so long with Dicaprio because without this contract, they have nothing else tying them to Hollywood. It works because she is young, has nothing to lose and everything to gain from the association.”

“She is allowed a bit more than previous “gf’s” as social media has evolved and celebrities rely more on it to tell a story. So you’ll see her post and delete personal pics of herself in Leo’s bed, lying on the floor of his home angling the phone for you to see his jacket in the background or his shoe. Again, it is very strange behavior but it is all staged and timed during his press runs.”

“It really isn’t a Camila-specific issue, although her career change/personal coinciding with Leo’s didn’t help the doubt and only solidified many suspicions. He has been this way for years and fake gf’s like Bar also had revelations threaten his secret (I.e., she pretended to live with Leo during their relationship, but court ordered docs revealed years later that she wasn’t even a US resident at the time). There are a few pics and videos where he seems to play along, but move the camera just a little to the left or right and you’ll see he’s usually with a few regulars. If he’s not with rumored bf Lukas Haas then he’s with Aviv Nevo or another male “friend” that fans have come to identify as the hidden lover.”

“It is really sad that he feels he has to do this these days.”

“ Now for the people who don’t think it’s fake, they just think he’s creepy. So, not only does Leo look very thirsty for attention but people think he’s a near-50 year old man grooming young women in the #Metoo era hence the popular social media nickname #DiCreepio. The contract with Camila was always a bit odd bc she mentioned she knew him when she was a child. Obviously, her mother was with Al Pacino and she wanted to name-drop that connection for her own career relevancy, but it backfired. It really positioned her as a person that Leo probably groomed, when in reality she was just an easier contract because of the familiarity.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 7, 2022 8:50 PM

Old blind about Leo:

Caution right off the top – if you’re the prudey type, some details here are not for you. Click away or hold your peace. Don’t be emailing me with a lewd complaint since you were given ample warning.

Celebrities are surrounded all the time by beautiful women. Especially him. He boasts an impressive track record, minus one infection, and so you would think, for a regular, non famous girl, even a really, really beautiful non famous girl, it would be an insurmountable obstacle to catch his eye…right?

Not so.

But just because it’s easy to attract him doesn’t mean it’s easy to … pleasure him. Turns out his libido doesn’t quite match up to the legend. And his prowess isn’t exactly the smoothest either. SO disappointing.

She and her girlfriends found him at a club in Vegas recently. Danced in front of his booth and eventually caught his eye. He sent over the bodyguard, they were invited to join, and soon everyone ended up in his suite, even though he’s supposed to have a sexy steady. On this night however he was playing single.

First he asked his evening’s target to give him a massage. She obliged. Eventually they ended up alone in his room. Making out turned to sex. He used a condom and went through the conventional motions. Highly unimaginative and even a little… gross?

Apparently our superstar superstud releases the most unpleasant sound effects. Grunts and groans and straight up no rhythm pounding, making it clear that without a cinematographer and a world class director, he isn’t exactly the undercover loverboy we all believed he was.

Like, no moves whatsoever.

Needless to say, his lame technique wasn’t getting him anywhere, so in relief he asked her to fondle his boys instead. By boys I mean balls. A gorgeous, willing girl in his bed, game for anything… and in the end he could only finish in his own hand in front of her.

Too much champagne, I guess. But still… dude… if this is how you stray, you might need to work on your alcohol to erection ratio. This kind of thing is an embarrassment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 7, 2022 8:52 PM

Another old blind about Leo:

Maybe this is what the girlfriends are for. He expects them to look great. And to just…look?

A few weeks ago at a Hollywood bar, playboy was partying without his bonafide. He had two of his crew with him. He’d been drinking. Or something. He seemed very …accessible and uninhibited. Once he found his target, he made his approach, with his friends as backup. After spending some time flirting with the dude, a very cute, young gay dude, he made a special request:

He asked him if he would be into a three-way situation, but the third participant would be a woman. The woman would be watching as the two of them got down. In his line of work, it’s all about variety. After so many years of anything at any time, he needs as many flavours as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 7, 2022 8:53 PM

Not many people caught this but I did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 7, 2022 9:03 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gisele was the last girlfriend Leo was really intimate with.

by Anonymousreply 110March 8, 2022 2:14 AM

I hope he comes out for his 50th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 111March 8, 2022 2:22 AM

Leo’s had sex with too many women to be gay. I’m more inclined to believe he’s bi.

by Anonymousreply 112March 8, 2022 3:58 AM

If Leo really is gay, why torture himself by having sex with so many women?

by Anonymousreply 113March 8, 2022 3:59 AM

[quote]Leo’s had sex with too many women to be gay

Were you there to witness each of these encounters?

by Anonymousreply 114March 8, 2022 4:45 AM

R114 No but there have been too many stories about him having sloppy sex with women for them to not be true.

by Anonymousreply 115March 8, 2022 4:48 AM

In “Tabloid Prodigy,” out this month from Running Press, Kast writes how she tracked down Maguire’s mother, Wendy, a secretary, and “told her that I was working on an article for a gay pride magazine about sexual expression among Hollywood stars. I asked her if she’d be willing to share any thoughts about her son’s close bond with Leonardo.”

Wendy Maguire responded to Kast, “I figured this subject would come up sooner or later . . . Those two are just free-spirited guys. Most of the friends they hang around with are gay. They’re comfortable with that. But I think Leo and Tobey are the crossover between men and women. They have feminine traits they are willing to accept. They aren’t ashamed to have any sort of title, even if that means someone calling them gay.”

Kast continues, “Wendy continued to recount her liberal views, divulging details of how the two friends ‘shared a bed and wore ribbons in their hair.’ ” While Kast wasn’t about to claim the stars were gay, “Wendy had provided exactly what the editors wanted – insinuations.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 8, 2022 2:35 PM

delish, r116!

by Anonymousreply 117March 8, 2022 3:53 PM

Yeah they totally fucked

by Anonymousreply 118March 8, 2022 3:53 PM

Leo is probably a sex addict or was or at least valued sex addiction as a cool lifestyle, and he might be a little bi, the same way Bowie was a little bi but from the other side. He is definitely pretty damn into men and in case anyone here forgot, does choose to share his life with Lukas. Most men who are truly equal opportunity obviously end up with a wife and kids. (possibly true for Joseph Godon Levitt)

by Anonymousreply 119March 8, 2022 6:49 PM

Leo shares his life and love with Lukas. They've always looked cute together.

by Anonymousreply 120March 8, 2022 7:43 PM

Does Leo “ping” in this photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 8, 2022 7:52 PM

Leonardo DiCaprio is supporting Ukraine.

The Oscar winner, 47, donated to several humanitarian groups that are helping Ukrainians affected by Russia's attack on the neighboring European country, which began when Russian forces launched a large-scale invasion on Feb. 24 — the first major land conflict in Europe in decades.

Previous reports claiming the actor had donated $10 million for Ukrainian military use and that DiCaprio has family ties to Ukraine are not true.

"Leo had privately made several donations to humanitarian groups — CARE, IRC, UNHCR and Save the Children. All directed at Ukraine," a source close to the Don't Look Up actor tells PEOPLE. "He had been watching things unfold and wanted to support Ukraine the best he could. He will continue to support the humanitarian groups on the ground which are helping the people of Ukraine."

"He stands with Ukraine and will continue to support," the source adds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 9, 2022 10:17 PM

Leo hasn’t been photographed with Camila in awhile. Even some of his fans are starting to think they broke up. If true, I’m curious how Leo will move forward. The backlash will be strong if they break up and Leo finds another young girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 123March 17, 2022 9:22 PM

I don’t think Leo is opposed to women over 25, he has been linked to them before. Here he is with Laura Whitmore a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 17, 2022 9:25 PM

Of course the men in Leo’s life are age appropriate, such as Lukas and Bradley..

by Anonymousreply 125March 17, 2022 9:26 PM

And Tobey and Kevin and David and Tom and ........

by Anonymousreply 126March 17, 2022 9:30 PM

[quote]Leo hasn’t been photographed with Camila in awhile. Even some of his fans are starting to think they broke up. If true, I’m curious how Leo will move forward. The backlash will be strong if they break up and Leo finds another young girlfriend.

Is he still in Asia with Tobey on vacation? I think it’s strange how he hasn’t been photographed in weeks - even when he’s on vacation he’s usually photographed.

Wouldn’t it be nice if Leo decided to stop the bearding now and found himself a nice boyfriend? You can tell he’s barely even trying to look interested in the beard anymore. I think he’s over it all. Probably thinking about how he’s almost half a century old and still hasn’t found real happiness

by Anonymousreply 127March 17, 2022 9:31 PM

R127 No, Leo is back in LA. Camila wasn’t with him and Tobey in Indonesia, nor was she with Leo and his friends when they went to that gay couple’s wedding in London. I think it’s telling Leo never staged a pap walk with her after the rumors of them breaking up. I agree Leo is over it, but he seems trapped. If he and Camila break up it will feed into the narrative he’s a predator that dumps women when they turn 25. But if they stay together after Camila turns 25 she will likely push him for kids and marriage, which I don’t think is something Leo wants.

by Anonymousreply 128March 17, 2022 10:07 PM

R128 God, that must be miserable. Even with all that money, I would hate having to pretend to be interested in someone I wasn’t all for the sake of appearances. I hope he has the courage to live his truth one day.

by Anonymousreply 129March 17, 2022 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!