Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Novak Djokovic should be deported....part 4

Let’s continue the discussion. The Australian court hearing begins shortly.

by Anonymousreply 434February 10, 2022 3:15 PM

Link to part 3:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2022 7:28 PM

“DEPORTED”

Apologies for typo: quickly posting on phone:(

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2022 7:29 PM

On the other hand, fellow Serb, Laslo Djere, needs to be immediately deported... to between my thighs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2022 7:50 PM

Is Laslo also some anti vaxxer idiot like Idiotkovic is?

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2022 7:53 PM

r2 you are absolved

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2022 7:55 PM

I want him deported directly to my bedroom. He may be an idiot, but I still would love to fuck him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2022 7:57 PM

R4 no public comments as far as I'm aware of.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2022 7:59 PM

Depotable potables for $1M please, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2022 7:59 PM

Laslo Djere is in the main draw at the AO, playing Shapovalov in the first round, so that means he is vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2022 8:08 PM

Lovely Laslo being lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2022 8:14 PM

What time is the hearing starting?

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2022 8:16 PM

R11 1 hour and 10 mins from now.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2022 8:17 PM

hopefully the judges decide within a few hours after the hearing and don't drag it out until the evening

for the sake of the country and the other players who are waiting to find out who exactly their opponents are, they need to decide quickly

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2022 8:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2022 8:20 PM

This might be the longest series of threads related to one sports event in DL's history. And it will most likely remain like that.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2022 8:21 PM

And it's not even about a sports competition (per se), r15

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2022 8:27 PM

BOOT HIM OUT

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2022 8:27 PM

R15 Even longer than the Jonbenet threads!

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2022 8:38 PM

This should be the right link for the hearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2022 9:31 PM

This judge already sounds somewhat hostile towards the minister/govt.

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2022 9:38 PM

Hi y’a!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2022 9:43 PM

Novax’s counsel is excellent but his two flaws are being a bit long-winded and doing too much whispering and moving around while the judge is talking.

The Government’s counsel is very low key, but sneakily effective, or at least he was in the procedural hearing in front of Judge Kelly on Friday night.

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2022 9:45 PM

I’m curious if we have any Australian lawyers aboard, are courts deferential to the federal government’s arguments typically? It tends to be that way in the US.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2022 9:46 PM

Aussie lawyers....get in here!

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2022 9:54 PM

The Chief Justice’s comment about the quality of the submissions was interesting - the Novak team produced a 250+ page submission which was apparently full of duplications and included supporting data such as Murdoch press polls showing overwhelming support for ND in Australia. Firstly, that seems like clutching at straws to me and secondly it was possible to vote multiple times in the polls by simply refreshing the screen.

It’s not the Eurovision Song Contest FFS.

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2022 9:57 PM

That’s just the judge being polite. It was his way of saying “I read what you submitted so please don’t repeat what’s in there too much, let’s just cut to the chase.”

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2022 10:02 PM

Yes, R26 - that’s what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2022 10:14 PM

Yoo-hoo, we're over here now ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2022 12:01 AM

Omg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2022 12:34 AM

R29 lmao

by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2022 5:53 AM

THEY ARE SENDING HIM BACK TO HIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY!

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2022 5:54 AM

bye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2022 5:54 AM

Melbourne better get ready for Serbian-Australian rioting lol

spray them again if needed

bye Novaxx!

by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2022 5:55 AM

He is such a smug asshole and loony anti vaxers think he’s a hero so this fills me with so much glee.

by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2022 5:56 AM

TIlley had put out a tentative schedule for day 1 at the AO earlier haha

now he's going to have to reshuffle the handful of seeds and redo the schedule

Laughing so hard!

Djokovic was going to get the second night match I guess now it'll be Rublev vs. Kecmanovic

by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2022 5:56 AM

[quote] Omg

Dyatlov right?

by Anonymousreply 36January 16, 2022 5:57 AM

Will he appeal or is this the last stop.

by Anonymousreply 37January 16, 2022 5:58 AM

lmao Ben goes so hard with his pettiness

he's def 1 of us

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 16, 2022 5:59 AM

DEPORTED!

Bye bitch!

by Anonymousreply 39January 16, 2022 5:59 AM

That’s it - he pays costs and is awaiting deportation.

by Anonymousreply 40January 16, 2022 5:59 AM

Hahahahaha.

I love it.

This is going to be such a great Aussie to watch now.

by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2022 6:03 AM

And best return of Serb goes to....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2022 6:04 AM

Now we wait to local Serbs to riot.

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2022 6:05 AM

They can riot all they want. Novax #21 is toast and he's not living this down ever. This will be his lasting legacy.

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2022 6:08 AM

in honor of Novaxx getting booted

check this Serbian song

no it's not a drag queen this is a woman

the opening line she speaks translates to "suck my dick, that's it" Puši kurac, bre, gotovo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2022 6:08 AM

Fucking loser

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2022 6:09 AM

can't wait for the fallout

hope Tilley gets fired at the end of the AO

he has disgraced himself as much as Novaxx

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2022 6:10 AM

Ben on CNN already haha

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2022 6:12 AM

[quote] Ben on CNN already haha

Compelling.

by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2022 6:13 AM

I wish there were a camera on Djokovic right now

you know he's having a meltdown

can't wait for a comment from his psycho family too

by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2022 6:14 AM

Who will play Novaxx in the movie?

by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2022 6:16 AM

R50 Like at the Olympics when he lost - smashing his racket, ranting and raving, pulling out of his doubles match.

by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2022 6:17 AM

In the words of youtuber Ozzie Man Reviews: he is off to Destination Fucked!

by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2022 6:18 AM

We need an In Memoriam featuring Djoker's crotch shots to soothe the soul.

by Anonymousreply 54January 16, 2022 6:20 AM

Boobs deflated.

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2022 6:21 AM

Ewwww, no thank you.

by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2022 6:22 AM

It’s doubles match.

by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2022 6:22 AM

His legal team pushed for a full bench of three judges rather than just one with a possibility of appealing to the full bench if they lost.

That decision meant that they have no further appeal options. Too bad.

They were slicker than the government lawyer but that’s about it.

by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2022 6:23 AM

OFF WITH THE JUDGES' HEADS! THEY ARE DEPORTING THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST FROM HIS KINGDOM!

by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2022 6:23 AM

the Serbian president is going to act a fool now

by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2022 6:24 AM

hey Novaxx:

U redu, neću te više zvati. Puši kurac, bre, gotovo!

by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2022 6:26 AM

BBC:

"For Djokovic supporters here, the mood shifted from one of optimism and enthusiasm to sombre blank faces and near silence as news of the decision came through.

The announcement was missed by many in the crowd and was not immediately clear to those gathered on the forecourt.

But as the news has sunk in there is a lot of disappointment and shaking of heads."

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2022 6:28 AM

Making it clear to Djoker and his supporters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 16, 2022 6:32 AM

Once again, Australia shows the rest of the world how to do it right. No other country would’ve had the balls to put an A-List star in a government-owned hotel with a bunch of refugees, right before deporting them. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 64January 16, 2022 6:33 AM

Sad Serbs are better than rioting Serbs at least. Ironically his lawyers tried to argue that if his appeal was rejected, that would encourage more anti-vax sentiment and rioting. But I think it takes the wind out of their sails whereas if he'd won, it'd have empowered them and made them more aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 65January 16, 2022 6:34 AM

Why do Serbs have such a persecution complex? Didn't they start both WWI and the Balkan Wars?

by Anonymousreply 66January 16, 2022 6:34 AM

I hope there's video of him being deported

by Anonymousreply 67January 16, 2022 6:35 AM

R66 Yes they did. #NeverForget

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 16, 2022 6:40 AM

I will NEVER have sympathy for people who say Novax grew up with bombs. Serbs literally slaughtered a whole people. In no way were Serbs innocent. The war started because of the Serbian state's actions.

by Anonymousreply 69January 16, 2022 6:42 AM

A statement from Novak Djokovic:

I would like to make a brief statement to address the outcomes of today’s Court hearing.

I will now be taking some time to rest and to recuperate, before making any further comments beyond this.

I am extremely disappointed with the Court ruling to dismiss my application for judicial review of the Minister’s decision to cancel my visa, which means I cannot stay in Australia and participate in the Australian Open.

I respect the Court’s ruling and I will cooperate with the relevant authorities in relation to my departure from the country.

I am uncomfortable that the focus of the past weeks has been on me and I hope that we can all now focus on the game and tournament I love.

I would like to wish the players, tournament officials, staff, volunteers and fans all the best for the tournament.

Finally, I would like to thank my family, friends, team, supporters, fans and my fellow Serbians for your continued support. You have all been a great source of strength to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 16, 2022 6:45 AM

Gotta love Twitter...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 16, 2022 6:46 AM

R43 We'll deport them too.

Revoke their citizenship on character grounds and fuck them off.

by Anonymousreply 72January 16, 2022 6:50 AM

Vasek choosing the wrong side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 16, 2022 6:55 AM

Vagisil needs to sit down and shut up. Novaxx had every intention of going to Australia because he didn’t think the rules applied to him.

by Anonymousreply 74January 16, 2022 7:01 AM

if Djokovic didn't care, he wouldn't have gone to the lengths he did to fabricate a false covid positive test a couple weeks before he was set to fly to Australia because he knew that was his only shot to try and get in without being vaccinated. He also wouldn't have appealed both visa cancelations. Tennis Australia deserves criticism for not being on the same page as the federal government.

Pospisil is another nutjob right winger who is kissing Djokovic's ass as they have tried to form an independent player's union

Pospisil is an antivaxxer who is playing a challenger in Italy rather than entering in the qualifying draw of the AO

by Anonymousreply 75January 16, 2022 7:09 AM

Finally. Thank you Judges.

by Anonymousreply 76January 16, 2022 7:13 AM

Novak is getting what he deserves. I have no patience for anti-vaxers especially if they want to participate in activities with careful considerate healthy people.

by Anonymousreply 77January 16, 2022 7:16 AM

where is our resident Djokovic stan? Is he still asleep? Isn't it mid-morning now in the Balkans?

by Anonymousreply 78January 16, 2022 7:17 AM

That's what's so stupid about it, r75. Djokovic is number 1 and has won so many slams precisely because he's 100% dedicated to his sport. That he could allow some bizarre ideological position to stop him from entering Australia is ridiculous enough in that situation. That he was then so arrogant as to think he could scam the system and deceive his way in was a hubristic mistake of gigantic proportions. At least if he wanted to fake a positive Covid test or - even more so - if he had a positive Covid test he should have just self-isolated at home for 10 days or whatever the requirements were in Serbia.

Heads will also have to roll in the state of Victoria and at Tennis Australia.

Someone like Tsitispas must feel so vindicated right now - he's anti-vaxx but he still got vaccinated in order to follow the rules so he could enter Australia.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the French Open next. Sure, Djokovic being absent will be a bummer. At the same time, it will be nice to see someone else win - or even see Rafa secure the greatest number of Grand Slam singles wins.

by Anonymousreply 79January 16, 2022 8:10 AM

Rejoice! It will fill your empty lives with, hm, what? More hatred?

How soon have you forgotten how you were hated by the masses back in the day for spreading a dangerous disease with irresponsible sexual behavior, even though if you weren't culpable.

Must feel good to finally be on the lynch mob side?

by Anonymousreply 80January 16, 2022 8:17 AM

R79, Rafa has one of the hardest draws in recent memory. Even with Novak out. I'm the resident DL Rafanatic and even I know he doesn't stand a chance. Every match after R1 will be a challenge.

And, sadly, the French Open has already said that being un-vaxxed won't be grounds for dismissal. Novak will be definitely play there.

by Anonymousreply 81January 16, 2022 8:24 AM

Novax being deported tonight!

by Anonymousreply 82January 16, 2022 8:27 AM

How good that you older gays lived in much more democratic and humane society in the time of AIDS outburst. If it was like today you would have all ended deported in some leprosy island.

by Anonymousreply 83January 16, 2022 8:31 AM

Novax being kicked out of Oz in 2 hrs!

by Anonymousreply 84January 16, 2022 8:34 AM

correct:on leprosy island. Still, you were so lucky that the crowds weren't as blood thirsty as you.

by Anonymousreply 85January 16, 2022 8:37 AM

Oh it’s the Djokovic Stan! Don’t be so bitter about your hero’s deportation that all that you can think of is bringing up HIV while sounding like a complete fucking tool.

by Anonymousreply 86January 16, 2022 8:59 AM

R80 / R83

You are an idiot. The AIDS epidemic has nothing to do with someone DELIBERATELY endangering the lives of other people when it is unnecessary. There is a vaccine available. if Djokovic wants to be around healthy people and "participate" in tennis then they have every right to have RULES OF ENGAGEMENT! He chose to play tennis. Nobody is forcing him. He is not sitting in his living room. If he wants to play tennis then "THE RULES" require him to be vaccinated. Why is that so hard to understand?

by Anonymousreply 87January 16, 2022 9:03 AM

Best event of 2022 for me so far!

by Anonymousreply 88January 16, 2022 9:12 AM

please post any videos or photos of Djokovic being deported! TIA!

by Anonymousreply 89January 16, 2022 9:17 AM

Just gonna quote Nadal again to the rabid Djokovic stan:

[Quote]“It’s normal that the people here in Australia get very frustrated with the case because they have been going through a lot of very hard lockdowns,” Nadal said. Djokovic “makes his own decision,” he added.

[Quote]Nadal said that he believes “in what the people who know about medicine say, and if the people say we need to get vaccinated, we need to get the vaccine,” before pointedly adding, “If you do this, you don’t have any problem to play here.”

[Quote]“If you are vaccinated, you can play in the Australian Open and everywhere,” he added.

by Anonymousreply 90January 16, 2022 9:18 AM

Don't play innocent. You know damn well that there was a lot of sexually irresponsible promiscuous behavior among gay men in that time and there still is. You say that vaccine exists, but so does condoms and they are even more efficient in the STD prevention than vaccine is for Covid. Yet how many times did you "forget" to put it on. How many hook ups with sketchy types in obscure places. I brought it up for reason, to show your hypocrisy and double standards.

While Novax, ok, he is a guy with some strange new age ideology views, but he already had Covid and any state that is guided by science and not by hysteria accepts that people who got over covid in last 6 to 12 months are the ones with the best immunity to disease and grants them Covid pass.

by Anonymousreply 91January 16, 2022 9:24 AM

Novax Stan - give up. You’re making a fool of yourself. Yet again.

It’s over.

by Anonymousreply 92January 16, 2022 9:31 AM

His flight leaves within an hour. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 93January 16, 2022 9:33 AM

And if you could use logic you could understand the comparison with HIV. Because if the majority of posters here were heterosexual and had the authority to make decision in 80s, you would have put all gay men in concentration camp.

So, you should be grateful that even Reagan administration was more humane than you lot.

by Anonymousreply 94January 16, 2022 9:34 AM

At the Airport now!

by Anonymousreply 95January 16, 2022 9:41 AM

I am making fool of myself by pointing out your hypocrisy? Riding strangers bareback while being outraged by the tennis player who got over Covid last month (hence according to science has the best immunity) and calling him a dangerous disease spreader. You are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 96January 16, 2022 9:48 AM

BYYYEEEEEE CUNT.

This will completely derail him. He will never win another Open.

by Anonymousreply 97January 16, 2022 9:49 AM

FI-FUCKING-NALLY.

I love waking up to good news

by Anonymousreply 98January 16, 2022 9:53 AM

No pap shots of the departure?

by Anonymousreply 99January 16, 2022 9:59 AM

Youtube comment:

[Quote]Djokovic now has the most arrests of all tennis players. GOAT in all parameters

by Anonymousreply 100January 16, 2022 10:03 AM

The analogy to AIDS is absurd. You can't "catch" HIV/AIDS from air droplet transmission like you can catch COVID, which makes the unvaxxed a public health and safety problem (yes, they should all be put on a cruise ship and set out to sea, as another poster in another thread mentioned).

by Anonymousreply 101January 16, 2022 10:09 AM

Another good point from Youtube:

How easily this could all have been avoided

THIS. It all could have been avoided if he just got the jab. Stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 102January 16, 2022 10:10 AM

R89, not a video, but someome snapped him at airport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 16, 2022 10:12 AM

CNN had a video of him walking through the airport and the guy with the bag at r103 was blocking the camera with his hand.

I just caught the end of it. I’m not sure if he grabbed the lens or just held his hand in front of it.

by Anonymousreply 104January 16, 2022 10:25 AM

On your way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 16, 2022 10:29 AM

Well isn’t this the most delightful news to wake up to!

Bye loser.

by Anonymousreply 106January 16, 2022 10:37 AM

Womp womp ...

by Anonymousreply 107January 16, 2022 10:38 AM

*singing*

I'm packing my bags, I'm ready to go ...

Bye, Idiotkovic.

by Anonymousreply 108January 16, 2022 10:39 AM

Walk of shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 16, 2022 10:51 AM

14000 + watching his flight take off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 16, 2022 10:51 AM

It has already been said but it's worth saying it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 16, 2022 10:56 AM

GET BACK DJO DJO

by Anonymousreply 112January 16, 2022 11:03 AM

Someone mentioned him being a fan of Nikola Tesla as a positive trait. I mus say that every Serb is a fan of Tesla and it has nothing to do with Tesla's scientific work and is nothing special.

Novax is just a top athlete and they don't tend to be very developed intellectually cause they are working more on their bodies and there is no comparison to Tesla's genies.

I must say that Tesla had his share of Balkanic stubbornness and mysticism and hold on to his principles to the self destructive point. He too couldn't adjust well to western practicality and American dollar is our God ideology. In spite of being one of greatest inventors of all times he died in extreme poverty in a shady New York hotel helped only by the small pension that the Yugoslav government granted him.

by Anonymousreply 113January 16, 2022 11:07 AM

Ha ha ha ha! Deported!

by Anonymousreply 114January 16, 2022 11:25 AM

R81, the AO also said the unvaccinated could play (under certain conditions). The government said otherwise. Let's see what happens in France.

by Anonymousreply 115January 16, 2022 11:32 AM

So happy that he's gone, what a fucking idiot. Did Judge Kelly see him off and kiss him goodbye?

by Anonymousreply 116January 16, 2022 11:35 AM

I don’t understand why people keep saying he can play in France, whether or not the Open says he can. Macron is BY FAR one of the most provax people in government. His govt won’t let Novax in. And there will be an outcry against him for Wimbledon. He won’t be in a major this year if he doesn’t vaccinate.

He needs to decide if this is the hill he wants his career to die on. Because it will die if he doesn’t vaccinate. It’s that simple.

by Anonymousreply 117January 16, 2022 12:04 PM

Sorry but haven't kept up w/upthread, but is Novax banned from AU for 1 year or 3 years?

by Anonymousreply 118January 16, 2022 12:17 PM

R118 3 years but I'm expecting them to let him off that.

by Anonymousreply 119January 16, 2022 12:19 PM

First Class treatment on Emirates: hardly a rough ride back to his tax haven.

by Anonymousreply 120January 16, 2022 12:30 PM

Banned for 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 121January 16, 2022 12:40 PM

The 3 year ban can only we waved on compassionate grounds. I doubt he fills that criteria.

by Anonymousreply 122January 16, 2022 12:41 PM

I think the ban will hold. Australia has zero sympathy for him.

by Anonymousreply 123January 16, 2022 12:46 PM

Why R119? He has no legal reason to ask for compassion. He’s not a refugee, he’s a widely hated sports star. And his lawyers suck.

by Anonymousreply 124January 16, 2022 12:52 PM

Buhahahahahaha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 16, 2022 12:56 PM

I found one of the pro-Novax trolls on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 16, 2022 1:12 PM

Right wing idiots in the US are also trying to shame Australia over booting Novak. The whole anti-vaxxer/my freedoms brotherhood.

Also they consistently seem to stand behind the worst people, no matter how stupid.

by Anonymousreply 127January 16, 2022 1:15 PM

Omg ... this whack job is comparing Djokovic to Jesse Owens.

Will anti-vaxx idiocy never cease???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 16, 2022 1:18 PM

Novaxx wishes a line judge were nearby so he could hit a ball into her throat!

by Anonymousreply 129January 16, 2022 1:19 PM

Is that Marijan bloke in R128's tweet our Croatian anti vaxxer idiot? In his inane posts here, he also used pretty much obsessed with Hitler and the like, so ...

by Anonymousreply 130January 16, 2022 1:21 PM

Could be, R130, or maybe R91/R94/R96 is homophobe Goran Ivanisevic in full meltdown, utterly incapable of basic logic and apoplectic that his cash cow is out of milk but still spewing venom.

by Anonymousreply 131January 16, 2022 1:24 PM

Would Novax be able to game doping tests the way he and the Serbian lab gamed the Covid test?

by Anonymousreply 132January 16, 2022 1:45 PM

LMAO...he needs the Australian Open to break the Grand Slam record. If he's banned from Australia for 3 years, it puts him further behind Federer and Nadal.

by Anonymousreply 133January 16, 2022 1:53 PM

I need Fed and Nadal to team up for some late in life training and conditioning, Rocky montage style, to help each other win a couple more Slams.

by Anonymousreply 134January 16, 2022 1:55 PM

We've been twisting ourselves into pretzels accommodating irresponsible celebrity assholes for nearly two years now. This practice is literally killing people.

by Anonymousreply 135January 16, 2022 1:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 16, 2022 2:07 PM

"Australia" is trending #1 on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 137January 16, 2022 2:11 PM

LOL they REALLY don't get it, do they?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 16, 2022 2:12 PM

It’s fun watching the diseased trash squirm.

by Anonymousreply 139January 16, 2022 2:14 PM

"If you're rich, the rules don't apply" is pretty much the standard of the Republican Party the past 40 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 140January 16, 2022 2:16 PM

Ben Shapiro is so desperate to collect all the nut jobs in the world as fans.

by Anonymousreply 141January 16, 2022 2:19 PM

I wonder if his sponsors will quietly drop him.

[quote]He has $30 million worth of endorsement deals, according to Forbes, making him among the highest-paid athletes in the world. Still, he has never had the broad appeal of Federer, who makes triple the amount from endorsements despite losing his No. 1 crown years ago and being sidelined with injuries. ~sacbee.com

A little off topic. I really like the Lacoste tennis shirt he's wearing but can't find it online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 16, 2022 2:26 PM

Mercury Retrograde came through with something fabulous this time!

by Anonymousreply 143January 16, 2022 2:31 PM

Glad to see Australia put its citizens health before money.

by Anonymousreply 144January 16, 2022 2:44 PM

On the subject of doping, I found this interesting:

[quote] In a separate news conference at Wimbledon last week, Federer prompted questions as to whether an athlete could avoid drug testing by spending out-of-competition weeks in a location where the ITF has fewer doping-control officers. "In the village I live in in Switzerland, the tester lives in the same village, so it's very convenient," he said. "In Dubai, I've hardly ever been tested, which has been quite disappointing. To be honest, in the 15 years I've been there, it's been one test. Maybe that's the part I don't like so much: the inconsistency of the places where they test."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 16, 2022 2:45 PM

Just go home already and stop making an ass out of yourself. You’re not wanted there if you’re not going to follow the damn rules..

Go the fuck HOME!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 146January 16, 2022 2:47 PM

Here's footage of the judge's ruling:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 16, 2022 2:52 PM

R147 what I find bizarre is that I'm about 98% sure that Djokovic dopes (I think that most top tennis players do so it's not just him) yet he's afraid of a little covid vaccine? So odd to me but just shows the power of conspiracy thinking in combination with stupid/uneducated people.

by Anonymousreply 148January 16, 2022 3:00 PM

Ugh, sorry, that was meant for R145.

by Anonymousreply 149January 16, 2022 3:02 PM

This whole thing is so bizarre. Novak had a very good chance of winning this tournament , breaking the tie between him, Fed and Nadal, thus collecting the most GS titles by a man IN HISTORY. But he tossed it away because he didn't want to get a simple shot, and then arrogantly thought he could sidestep the rules.

by Anonymousreply 150January 16, 2022 3:03 PM

I hope never comes back from this, professionally.

by Anonymousreply 151January 16, 2022 3:04 PM

He has definitely been disgraced. The whole episode was extremely unbecoming. I talked in the other thread about how when I listened to legal experts, I realised that he only had about a 5-10% chance of winning the case because the bar for him to win was so high. And I was trying to be generous. But he had no dignity. It says volumes already that he's never been able to attract the biggest sponsors like Nike, Rolex, which is odd for a 20x GS winner. I think people can sense something 'off' about his personality.

by Anonymousreply 152January 16, 2022 3:10 PM

R150. Fully agree. It's unbelievable that he threw this opportunity away. He turns 35 in May and younger players are already nipping at his heels. Sure, some stars play longer these days due to better training and conditioning but winning grand slams becomes more difficult with age. Just ask Roger or Serena about it.

by Anonymousreply 153January 16, 2022 3:22 PM

I guess the anti-vaccine thing is some kind of weird identification/political thing. It's similar to how people would rather take ivermectin than a vaccine. There is no logic or rational thinking - it's emotional and about tribalism.

by Anonymousreply 154January 16, 2022 3:27 PM

I wish the nefarious actors behind the anti-vaxxer movement would be held to account.

by Anonymousreply 155January 16, 2022 3:29 PM

My uncle said ND's deportation feels almost as good as blowing up his first Serbian summer home in Dalmatia during the Balkans war. Haha

by Anonymousreply 156January 16, 2022 4:48 PM

Good on Australia for standing their ground on this issue.

Unlike the US who continues to cater to these whiners.

by Anonymousreply 157January 16, 2022 4:58 PM

Without getting vaccinated, Djokovic won't even be able to get into the US, R157, based on current restrictions. No Indian Wells, no Miami, no USO or its leadup tournaments for him in '22.

The only theory that makes sense about his refusal to get vaccinated is that the vaccine contraindicates his PEDs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 16, 2022 5:38 PM

For some reason, I think he'll find entry to the US much easier, r158

by Anonymousreply 159January 16, 2022 5:39 PM

We'll see. Indian Wells is only eight weeks from now.

by Anonymousreply 160January 16, 2022 5:42 PM

R159 Wrong, the US doesn't even have an 'I've had Covid' exemption for *anyone* right now. He can't fly into the US as of now. He's probably hoping the US will lift the vaccination requirement before the US Open in September. He will probably lose his No. 1 ranking if he is not able to play some big US tournaments like Indian Wells and Miami in the meantime though.

by Anonymousreply 161January 16, 2022 5:42 PM

LOL, r161.

You sound very naive about how the US works.

by Anonymousreply 162January 16, 2022 5:45 PM

R162 then point me to how Djokovic can legally enter the US right now, please.

by Anonymousreply 163January 16, 2022 6:05 PM

r163

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 16, 2022 6:09 PM

His hot ass is half way in the plane to Dubai

by Anonymousreply 165January 16, 2022 6:10 PM

The US lets money dictate a lot of things, but when there’s a comprehensive federal rule about something that doesn’t permit any exceptions, the answer tends to stay NO. That’s why we use rules rarely and standards more often. But this here vaccine requirement is a hardline rule.

by Anonymousreply 166January 16, 2022 6:10 PM

R164 Shit link, doesn't tell me how he can enter the US right now if he's unvaccinated. Try harder.

by Anonymousreply 167January 16, 2022 6:12 PM

Sounds like an uncomfortable flight, R165.

by Anonymousreply 168January 16, 2022 6:12 PM

From the link, r167

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 16, 2022 6:15 PM

Novax’s problem is that he’s been such a loudmouth about his beliefs that he won’t be able to mount a sincere argument that his position is religious or moral.

by Anonymousreply 170January 16, 2022 6:17 PM

I suspect that Novax and his entourage learned from their experience in Australia. Well, maybe not Novax, but those around him.

by Anonymousreply 171January 16, 2022 6:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 16, 2022 6:19 PM

Also, the US Open isn't for another seven months. That's lifetimes away in COVID-time.

by Anonymousreply 173January 16, 2022 6:21 PM

Sure, it'll be gone by Easter.

by Anonymousreply 174January 16, 2022 6:23 PM

Is there Seen unrest in Melbourne?

by Anonymousreply 175January 16, 2022 6:24 PM

We need to make Melbourne MelBURN, baby BURN!

by Anonymousreply 176January 16, 2022 6:25 PM

R173 Yes, I am thinking it may be lifted by September. But March? Would find it harder to see that. Let's see if he plays Indian Wells and Miami. (And if he doesn't, he'll likely lose his No.1 ranking.)

by Anonymousreply 177January 16, 2022 6:30 PM

I’m hoping France will announce something publicly.

by Anonymousreply 178January 16, 2022 6:33 PM

Maybe Novax will go on a gluten bender and lose his magical powers. I’m really just hoping someone in his circle flips on him and spills about PEDs, but they all seem like die hards.

by Anonymousreply 179January 16, 2022 6:34 PM

Does he really want to fuck around and find out with US Immigration? Americans aren't as nice or as hospitable as the Aussies. For pure entertainment value, I hope he tries to get a(nother) bullshit exemption to get in. His outspokenness is going to bite him in the ass yet again.

Just get the jab, you stupid fuck.

by Anonymousreply 180January 16, 2022 6:47 PM

R138 Ben Shapiro is a fucking moron. Almost every comment he makes has some level of toxicity with it. He is ignoring the fact that currently in the US there are less COVID related hospitalizations for vaccinated age 80 and above than there are for those age 8-19 that are unvaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 181January 16, 2022 6:53 PM

Just want to acknowledge Australia for sticking to their guns and not withering to pressure from some ignorant, wealthy buffoon (and his sociopathic stans).

For all of the kevetching about Scotty From Marketing, his government did more than mouth platitudes: having ND stay at the deportation hotel and go through with honoring what they state applies to ALL.

Guess Oz really is The Lucky Country.

by Anonymousreply 182January 16, 2022 7:05 PM

of course this idiot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 16, 2022 7:05 PM

R182, you are giving the incompetent Oz government too much credit. It issued Novaxx the visa and helped to cause all of this mess.

by Anonymousreply 184January 16, 2022 7:10 PM

just to repeat a point from earlier threads

the Aussie government is right wing yet they are being criticized by right wingers around the world particularly in the US and UK for being pro-science, pro-safety! That is how extreme the right wing movement has become!

Australia deserves plenty of criticism in general when it comes to immigration and treatment of foreigners but their stance on coronavirus protocols should be applauded and it's why they have some of the lowest death rates in the world.

by Anonymousreply 185January 16, 2022 7:13 PM

Ah, okay, R184.

Are you an Aussie?

Seems as though it was messy. No doubt. But....they could have allowed him to stay which would have been hypocritical and a slap in the face to millions of Aussies who have endured lockdowns and missed seeing loved ones.

I am no fan of Scotty, but they kept him out. That’s all I’m saying. They did not bow to pressure after the initial mess up.

Now, what will the US do when he presents at their borders unvaxxed? And France? These are the interesting questions....

by Anonymousreply 186January 16, 2022 7:15 PM

I am curious about Djokovic's intelligence because I think he's book-smart. He speaks I think 5 languages fluently (Serbian, German, English, Italian and French). It was a choice to learn the last 3. He is well spoken. At the same time, he actively chooses to believe in insane pseudo-science nonsense. Is he just the result of growing up with right-wing parents and then on top of that being caught up in the very successful life of a celebrity? Some celebs seem to get to a place where they think they have "the secret to life" that us normal people can't comprehend

by Anonymousreply 187January 16, 2022 7:21 PM

R187 This may be an unpopular view but learning languages mostly requires a good memory, not intelligence. And do you even have evidence that he's fluent in all of those languages??

by Anonymousreply 188January 16, 2022 7:26 PM

r187 one of the smartest people I know (psychologist-tested IQ in the 150s; highest score the tester had ever personally seen) is a religious nut and young-earth creationist.

by Anonymousreply 189January 16, 2022 7:26 PM

I think at this point we have good reason to doubt claims Novax makes about his abilities…

by Anonymousreply 190January 16, 2022 7:28 PM

IQ is such crap.

by Anonymousreply 191January 16, 2022 7:28 PM

Maybe, but it's useful in some contexts r191

by Anonymousreply 192January 16, 2022 7:32 PM

[quote] He speaks I think 5 languages fluently (Serbian, German, English, Italian and French)

I speek ze five language flooentlee.

by Anonymousreply 193January 16, 2022 7:34 PM

Intelligence is an ill-defined entity. Until recently, it was measured in a very, narrow manner: essentially someone said above, memorization and the ability to spew facts.

There is such a thing as emotional intelligence. And the ability to be interactive and community adaptive.

Novax seems to be woefully ignorant on both these fronts.

Anyone with so-called intelligence would have picked up his dignity and integrity at the door and quietly left Australia rather than invoking a worldwide brouhaha and spending much $$$$$$ in the process. Time will tell how much support the guy loses: on many fronts.

He refused to play by the rules and he is an athlete. He should know better. Complete self-own.

Ergo, the guy is ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 194January 16, 2022 7:36 PM

Fed is a total entitled douche wipe and he'd never do what Novaxx did.

by Anonymousreply 195January 16, 2022 7:36 PM

Why would he choose to move to Spain if he doesn't even speak the language? He speaks 5 languages, yet not Spanish, the language of the country where he currently lives? ok then.

by Anonymousreply 196January 16, 2022 7:36 PM

Now that this loser has been cast OUT, reminder that first round matches start in 3.5 hours!

by Anonymousreply 197January 16, 2022 7:37 PM

He very likely picked up English as well as a bit of Italian, German, and French at school. Foreign languages were an important part in former Yugoslavia's school curriculum.

by Anonymousreply 198January 16, 2022 7:39 PM

People who grew up multi lingual (like Novak) will ALWAYS have a better propensity to learn more languages as adults than those who grew up knowing only one language.

Intelligence (IQ) doesn't really have much to do with it. It's weird how people think it does.

by Anonymousreply 199January 16, 2022 7:40 PM

I very much the ability to speak Spanish has any bearing on his life there. He has flunkies who do absolutely everything for him.

by Anonymousreply 200January 16, 2022 7:41 PM

Why is he supposed to have grown up multilingual? His father is from Serbia, his mother from Croatia - Serbian and Croatian are pretty much the same, mutually easily intelligble.

by Anonymousreply 201January 16, 2022 7:42 PM

R188 yes I'll post interviews

here he is in French

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202January 16, 2022 7:45 PM

here he is in German

he learned German because he trained there as a kid after people realized he had potential

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203January 16, 2022 7:46 PM

speaking Italian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 16, 2022 7:47 PM

Serbian, Croatian, and Bosnian are dialects of one language, so I guess they're "multilingual" if they consider a dialect a standalone language.

Intelligence doesn't have that much to do with learning multiple languages. Count the number of average Europeans who grew up speaking two, three, and more language. Are they smarter than the rest of the world? No, they are just exposed to more languages since they have so many countries with different languages jammed close together.

by Anonymousreply 205January 16, 2022 7:47 PM

So he's interested in languages. Nice.

That doesn't change the fact that he's an entitled idiot.

by Anonymousreply 206January 16, 2022 7:47 PM

Well, that's interesting. It's almost proof that knowing multiple languages doesn't mean that you're remotely smart. A smart person would just have got the vaccine and got the 21 slams to be the 'Greatest Of All Time'.

by Anonymousreply 207January 16, 2022 7:53 PM

Is he autistic? It would explain his weird obsessive-compulsive behavior.

by Anonymousreply 208January 16, 2022 7:55 PM

Anyone living near a border region in Europe speaks at least three languages: their mother tongue, the language of their neighbours, and English. Toss in situtations where you go abroad to work/school/holiday and you easily pick up 1-2 more. Italy is right across the Adriatic. Germany and France the two largest countries in the EU. Everyone goes to Spain on holiday (kind of surprising he doesn't even try Spanish if he's living in Marbella but then Arabic would work better there). The average Luxemburger speaks 4 fluently; that means outliers there have 6 or more. Even our crazy Croat troll on these threads speaks decent Italian.

by Anonymousreply 209January 16, 2022 7:57 PM

Exactly. Dummy Americans think that knowing languages means you're smart. No, it may mean you simply had exposure to them.

by Anonymousreply 210January 16, 2022 7:59 PM

r210 Yes, it's "dummy" Americans that think that 🙄

by Anonymousreply 211January 16, 2022 8:22 PM

And while we’re dabbling on the subject of language learning and the ability to speak more than one language there’s really only one language that dominates most and that’s English.

I for one feel it should’ve never been this way but here we are..

And that’s why most English speaking people don’t feel the need or urgency to learn another language. It’s complacency is what it is.

Although if you look at now with technology on the rise that thought process has changed exponentially.

by Anonymousreply 212January 16, 2022 8:56 PM

^The only language that counts as harsh as that may sound. At least for right now anyways.

by Anonymousreply 213January 16, 2022 10:03 PM

是的,目前 r213

by Anonymousreply 214January 16, 2022 10:06 PM

Did you type 'anyways,' language expert?

by Anonymousreply 215January 16, 2022 10:15 PM

^ I sure did..lol 😂

by Anonymousreply 216January 16, 2022 10:16 PM

NoVax banned for three years and ordered to pay the government's court costs. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217January 16, 2022 10:52 PM

In R203's link, he says he has been learning German at school for four years. He mentions that Boris (Becker, his coach back then) only occasionally discusses stuff with him in German. He also says he has forgotten quite a lot of words but some of them 'keep coming back' when he's being 'forced' to speak German (something that is not unusual when you've learned a language but hardly use it -- supposedly forgotten words seem to 'come back' once you've 'reactivated' the language in question).

Given he was pretty much 'out of practice' (not speaking the language on a regular basis, that is) when that interview was taken, his German is good, I'll give him that, it certainly isn't bad.

by Anonymousreply 218January 16, 2022 10:57 PM

R208, lol, what? :-D

I mean he's a selfish, entitled asshole . . . but autistic with a obsessive-compulsory disorder? What makes you think so?

by Anonymousreply 219January 16, 2022 10:59 PM

Joke told to me by an Italian tour guide.

What do the call someone who only speaks one language? An American.

by Anonymousreply 220January 16, 2022 11:04 PM

He wants to be Federer so bad. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 221January 16, 2022 11:07 PM

R220, that's funny, given you don't speak English either ("what do the call").

;-)

by Anonymousreply 222January 16, 2022 11:11 PM

It's true though, if you are European you likely automatically know more than one language. It's not special or indicative of intelligence. I personally know of dumb people who have tried and failed multiple times to pass their theory test to be able to drive yet know more than one language.

by Anonymousreply 223January 16, 2022 11:36 PM

As of today - deaths per million of population:

Australia: 103 Serbia: 1505

Keep it up, Serbia!

by Anonymousreply 224January 16, 2022 11:56 PM

R224 The Economist has been tracking 'excess deaths' since the covid pandemic which in my opinion is the most reliable way to measure how bad things have been (since some countries under or over report deaths from covid) and Serbia ranks number 3 after Bulgaria and Russia. Their handling of the pandemic has indeed been really bad.

I laughed when the government's lawyer used Serbia's low vaccination rate as an example of the influence Djokovic may have had on Serbs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225January 17, 2022 12:03 AM

How the hell did this thread stray away from the issue at hand?

The point was is that this idiot wanted to have his way and he didn’t get it. Period!!

And I’m pretty sure had the British empire not have such strong influence globally language learning would be quite different today. So taking jabs at a situation that literally is hard to over turn by calling people stupid sounds like jealousy to me.

by Anonymousreply 226January 17, 2022 12:09 AM

At the end of the day he’s still a multimillionaire

by Anonymousreply 227January 17, 2022 12:35 AM

R220 but what about Brits and Aussies?

by Anonymousreply 228January 17, 2022 1:21 AM

do we know how much the court costs are? I hope Djokovic has to fork over a few million

by Anonymousreply 229January 17, 2022 1:21 AM

So many of his stans are self-hating, white-worshipping POC. They think he's Jesus because he's a rich, white tennis player.

by Anonymousreply 230January 17, 2022 1:25 AM

R228 according to the most recent census, 23.2% of Australians speak a language other than English at home.

by Anonymousreply 231January 17, 2022 1:27 AM

has his plane landed in Dubai yet?

no pap pics?

by Anonymousreply 232January 17, 2022 1:27 AM

R231. They're all Asian. Just like in California + Mexicans and Central Americans.

by Anonymousreply 233January 17, 2022 1:38 AM

[quote]has his plane landed in Dubai yet?

The linked article states he arrived in Dubai after a 13½-hour flight from Melbourne.

[quote]It was not immediately clear whether Djokovic planned to travel further. The Dubai Duty Free Tennis Tournament, which Djokovic won in 2020, will not start until February 14.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 17, 2022 1:56 AM

Dubai has strict requirements about COVID vaccination for visitors. Are they letting him just stroll right in?

by Anonymousreply 235January 17, 2022 2:05 AM

Dubai is a common hub for flights to/from Europe to Australia.

by Anonymousreply 236January 17, 2022 2:08 AM

Yeah sure R233, along with Italians, Greeks, Lebanese, Indians, South Africans, Germans as well as Chinese, Filipinos, Koreans, Vietnamese, Malaysians, Sri Lankans, Singaporeans, Thais and of course indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, who were here 65,000 years before the rest of us.

But I’m sure, that being American, you know better.

by Anonymousreply 237January 17, 2022 3:17 AM

^huh?

by Anonymousreply 238January 17, 2022 3:46 AM

R237. Oh, dear. Many Asians there, Lenny.

by Anonymousreply 239January 17, 2022 3:57 AM

R219 why is that funny? It's not a stretch to see him as autistic. He definitely has the antisocial tendencies down. And his single-minded focus on things such as tennis and (if the fawning reports are to believed) the fourteen languages he speaks fluently.

by Anonymousreply 240January 17, 2022 3:57 AM

Yeah r224 if you go by the government numbers for Russia, hardly anyone died of Covid. Just a mysterious massive increase in pneumonia-related deaths. Sputnik vaccine saved them all, even before it was made!

Trump wanted to hide the numbers, too, because high numbers made him look bad. Most autocrats do and did. Look at Florida, in the US - the way they track Covid deaths is the worst out of all the states, and it's all too make the Republican governor and future presidential candidate look good. Putin is no different.

Some places like India have such awful health systems they can't track the numbers very well, but places like Russia obfuscate them on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 241January 17, 2022 4:04 AM

Ok R241 - you completely missed the point, but ok…

by Anonymousreply 242January 17, 2022 4:14 AM

R242 it still needed to be stated. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 243January 17, 2022 4:21 AM

hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 17, 2022 7:26 AM

^ Serbia reveals its true colors: it is a backward, nationalist state that hasn’t advance much since the Ustasha.

by Anonymousreply 245January 17, 2022 7:32 AM

R156 They don't care if you are vaccinated or not, they don't like you. Most of posters here are racists and wanna ask you: "Are you some sort of Paki or Gypsy", like Johnny asked Romanian Gheorghe in God's own country.

You had some randy uncle. Being Dalmatian from island, isn't your family of partisan, communist background like mine?

by Anonymousreply 246January 17, 2022 9:44 AM

R245 You have all mixed up. Unfortunately Ustaše were Croatian and Serbian quislings were Četniks, but pretty much the same shit.

On the other hand we had the only real resistance movement against Nazis in WW2, certainly the strongest in Europe, Tito's partisans. This is also the behavior you don't understand because you westerners are too practical and not mad enough to fight the much stronger enemy and probably a lost battle. Except that Tito got lucky that time.

by Anonymousreply 247January 17, 2022 10:30 AM

R156 They are bunch of Dorothys who never left Kansas and few uptight Germanic fraus.

Ja sam ti ovdje jedini prijatelj. I ne krivim tebe što je striko volio minirati.

by Anonymousreply 248January 17, 2022 11:21 AM

Ha ha ha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249January 17, 2022 11:32 AM

R248, molim te samo šuti.

by Anonymousreply 250January 17, 2022 11:32 AM

R248, i molim te nauči engleski ako želiš ovdje pisati svoja sranja.

by Anonymousreply 251January 17, 2022 11:35 AM

I hope not getting vaccinated was, is respectively worth it.

by Anonymousreply 252January 17, 2022 11:35 AM

R240, hmmm, you've got a point. But speaking a couple of languages isn't necessarily a sign of autism. In former Yugoslavia, it was pretty common to pick up at least two foreign languages at school, so him being able to speak other languages than Serbian isn't that weird.

As for the rest of his behaviour, I have to admit I haven't been paying that much attention to this bloke so far.

by Anonymousreply 253January 17, 2022 11:41 AM

Mali, ti si pizdun umišljeni. Ti ćeš meni o sranjima a hvališ se sa stricem koji je minirao srpske kuće.

by Anonymousreply 254January 17, 2022 11:52 AM

Sorry Dalmatian pal, I realized it was Austrian frau, not you. Frau must have been a real Serb hunter back in 70s so she knows a few words.

by Anonymousreply 255January 17, 2022 12:11 PM

I told you the French Open and Macron wouldn’t let him in, despite the statement to the opposite last week. They’re going to have some of the strictest rules in Europe once their new law goes into effect.

by Anonymousreply 256January 17, 2022 1:18 PM

Yes, France is now saying unvaccinated players will not be exempt… though they are saying that the pandemic may be in a different stage by that point and the rule may not be in place if so.

by Anonymousreply 257January 17, 2022 1:21 PM

Covid is not going to magically disappear by the summer.

by Anonymousreply 258January 17, 2022 2:28 PM

Hey Dalmatinac, where are you? We are politically correct now here so no more blowing up Serbian houses and cabrio villages are to be rebuilt. And no more saying about Serbia: Jebeš zemlju kojoj je Bosna zapad.

by Anonymousreply 259January 17, 2022 2:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 17, 2022 3:00 PM

I knew Mac wasn't boypussy.

by Anonymousreply 261January 17, 2022 3:08 PM

These old white men don't like to be told "no," or challenged. John Mac was another one who expects the rules to be waived for him.

by Anonymousreply 262January 17, 2022 3:29 PM

I see Goran's back inadvertently reinforcing stereotypes, just not those he thinks he is.

by Anonymousreply 263January 17, 2022 3:32 PM

R3 I'm betting that is Laslo's O-Face and his Winning face.

by Anonymousreply 264January 17, 2022 3:37 PM

CNN is reporting that sponsor Lacoste "wants a word" with Djokovic. He got himself into this mess. Only downhill from here.

by Anonymousreply 265January 17, 2022 3:56 PM

I know, go ahead, smack me sideways, but I still want to hate-fuck his ass into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 266January 17, 2022 4:09 PM

What happened to CoCo Golf?

by Anonymousreply 267January 17, 2022 4:11 PM

I hate to kick a gal when she’s down, but yesterday Everett was saying I don’t want to put pressure on her, but Gauff is playing top 10 tennis right now and could make some real noise at the tournament.

by Anonymousreply 268January 17, 2022 4:14 PM

They say the same shit about Gauff every tournament

by Anonymousreply 269January 17, 2022 4:21 PM

They have to talk up an American and ...poor Coco is it.

by Anonymousreply 270January 17, 2022 4:25 PM

It's funny how the self-annointed King of Serbia, who went straight there for a heroes welcome, actually lives in Monaco.

Sounds like someone recognizes they come from a backwards shithole.

by Anonymousreply 271January 17, 2022 4:32 PM

One reporter had commented that Djokovic's balls and crotch area smell really bad. He mentioned how the whole locker room ranked with pungent man-stench when he peeled off his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 272January 17, 2022 4:39 PM

R260, I watched Mac last night on the opening Aussie Open coverage on ESPN. Man, he was sorta clueless.

Chrissie was on too. And he made her look like a MENSA spokesperson.

He was all over the map. Blaming Novak, praising Novak. He wasn't even sure that Novak had already admitted to conducting an interview while poz (assuming he was, indeed, poz).

It was truly bizarre. And I love Mac.

by Anonymousreply 273January 17, 2022 4:55 PM

[Quote]You had some randy uncle. Being Dalmatian from island, isn't your family of partisan, communist background like mine?

Yes, my partisan grandmother spent almost 4 years in concentration camps after being captured. Yes, you and I have the same history. I don't pay attention to the uninformed comments here. Typically Americans don't know their own short history never mind ours.

by Anonymousreply 274January 17, 2022 4:59 PM

Ben Shapiro is one of the highest-shared news sources on Facebook.

Which is precisely why I dropped Facebook.

During the WAP debacle we also discovered he has no fucking clue how vaginas work.

by Anonymousreply 275January 17, 2022 5:04 PM

Djokeavic has said he, his family and the Government won’t comment on the ruling etc until after the final of the Aust Open. I presume by then it will be open slather by one and all shitting on Australia and the Court System. I wonder how much costs incurred by him will be? Full sitting of The Feral Court doesn’t come cheaply! His lawyers on $50.000 per day....mind boggling. In the end your average Aussie doesn’t give a shit about the ‘Serbian Clown’.

by Anonymousreply 276January 17, 2022 5:13 PM

Now let’s see Spain ban him from Marbella. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 277January 17, 2022 5:15 PM

I'm curious if Serbian fans who had tickets to the Aus Open will still attend (and cause a ruckus), or if they'll boycott like the ridiculous One Million Moms do. I would love seeing the tournament with not a trace of Djokovid or his fans.

by Anonymousreply 278January 17, 2022 5:19 PM

R278 The Serb who Djokovic was going to play completed his match yesterday and there haven't been any issues. I think it would be a lot worse if he'd won his case.

by Anonymousreply 279January 17, 2022 5:21 PM

Apologies if this has been posted before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280January 17, 2022 6:13 PM

Newsweek is an oxymoron, propaganda shadow of its former self.

by Anonymousreply 281January 17, 2022 6:25 PM

oh, so his trash Serbian fans don't want to attend now that their trash anti-vaxxer sentiments have been dealt a big blow and they have nothing to riot and celebrate about?

by Anonymousreply 282January 17, 2022 6:37 PM

Novax won't be in Indian Wells or Miami this spring, as non-Americans require proof of vaccination before entry. France has stated all professional sportspeople competing there need proof of double vaccination, so that's another Slam option drifting away, leaving it wide open for Nadal. Wimbledon may be his only hope (assuming Nadal hasn't gone ahead in the meantime). Unvaccinated entry to the UK is currently possible with multiple negative tests and 10 days of quarantine after arrival.

by Anonymousreply 283January 17, 2022 7:16 PM

I hope Wimbledon announces it will be requiring vaccines for entry, similar to what France did. The rules for the audience should apply to the players as well.

by Anonymousreply 284January 17, 2022 7:18 PM

Or better yet, however unlikely, that Fed at 40 came back and took #21 away from him.

by Anonymousreply 285January 17, 2022 7:27 PM

If Fed won one last Wimbledon this year and retired…I’m tearing up already. We can mock him as pompous (he deserves it) but I feel grateful to have been alive during his era. Just the most beautiful game.

by Anonymousreply 286January 17, 2022 7:35 PM

R273 the biggest disaster was Cliff Drysdale in a separate segment. He clearly either didn't know or chose to ignore many of the facts in the case. He chose to criticize the media for criticizing Djokovic and his justification was that Djokovic might end up being the greatest of all time so that apparently he can't be criticized. It was bizarre

then again Drysdale is an old white man from South Africa so he could well be a super right winger

by Anonymousreply 287January 17, 2022 7:42 PM

Heh, would be hilarious if Rafa won the French and Roger won Wimbledon in his absence.

by Anonymousreply 288January 17, 2022 7:59 PM

are Djokovic fans around the world stupid?

look at his fans taking a selfie with him as he went through the Dubai airport

I don't know the vaccination rate in Dubai but who would want to stand next to unvaxxed Djokovic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289January 17, 2022 7:59 PM

lmao Djokovic stans made #Australiahasfallen trend on twitter but now the sane majority is absolutely clowning them and coopted the phrase throwing it back in their dumb faces

by Anonymousreply 290January 17, 2022 8:04 PM

Where is he now? Still in Dubai ir flown on to Serbia or Spain?

by Anonymousreply 291January 17, 2022 8:15 PM

he went to Belgrade from Dubai

by Anonymousreply 292January 17, 2022 8:18 PM

[quote] lmao Djokovic stans made #Australiahasfallen trend on twitter but now the sane majority is absolutely clowning them and coopted the phrase throwing it back in their dumb faces.

Fascinating, R290. Any examples you might be willing to share?

by Anonymousreply 293January 17, 2022 8:18 PM

Non-U.S. citizen, Non-U.S. immigrants: Travel to the United States

Updated Jan. 4, 2022

You must be fully vaccinated to travel to the United States by plane if you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa). Only limited exceptions apply.

If you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you will NOT be allowed to board a flight to the United States, unless you meet the criteria for an exception under the Proclamation and CDC’s Order.

Categories of noncitizen nonimmigrants that meet the criteria for an exception under the Proclamation and CDC’s Order include:

- Persons on diplomatic or official foreign government travel

- Children under 18 years of age

- Persons with documented medical contraindications to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine

- Participants in certain COVID-19 vaccine trials

- Persons issued a humanitarian or emergency exception

- Persons with valid visas [excluding B-1 (business) or B-2 (tourism) visas] who are citizens of a foreign country with limited COVID-19 vaccine availability

- Members of the U.S. Armed Forces or their spouses or children (under 18 years of age)

- Sea crew members traveling with to a C-1 and D nonimmigrant visa

- Persons whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the Secretary of State, Secretary of Transportation, or Secretary of Homeland Security (or their designees)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294January 17, 2022 8:21 PM

R293

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295January 17, 2022 8:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296January 17, 2022 8:27 PM

this guy really gets it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297January 17, 2022 8:28 PM

there is a concerted effort by the extremist right wingers in places like the US and UK to capitalize on this story and use it to "prove" that we're all living under "medical tyranny"

by Anonymousreply 298January 17, 2022 8:31 PM

R287, I like Cliff, but he's less coherent than most meth addicts.

by Anonymousreply 299January 17, 2022 8:47 PM

[quote]Persons whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the Secretary of State, Secretary of Transportation, or Secretary of Homeland Security (or their designees)

Pete will let him in unvaxxed if he sends him nudes.

by Anonymousreply 300January 17, 2022 8:57 PM

Sooooooo hawt! Should be exempted on those grounds alone.

by Anonymousreply 301January 17, 2022 8:57 PM

Many thanks R295-7!

by Anonymousreply 302January 17, 2022 9:03 PM

At no time before in human history did someone need a vaccine for a disease they have already had and recovered from. This is not about science, but money and power.

by Anonymousreply 303January 17, 2022 9:26 PM

Well, there’s the flu for one, R303.

by Anonymousreply 304January 17, 2022 9:30 PM

[quote]At no time before in human history did someone need a vaccine for a disease they have already had and recovered from.

Harvard Health: The CDC says you should get vaccinated with Shingrix even if you aren't sure you've had chickenpox and if you've already had shingles.

by Anonymousreply 305January 17, 2022 9:31 PM

Just croak already, R303.

by Anonymousreply 306January 17, 2022 9:40 PM

Whatever, they'll find something to whine about, might as well enforce the rules.

by Anonymousreply 307January 17, 2022 11:38 PM

World men’s tennis No. 1 Novak Djokovic will have to comply with Spanish health rules to be able to travel to Spain, Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said on Monday.

Answering a question on whether Djokovic would be allowed to enter Spain to compete after Australia deported him for being unvaccinated against COVID-19, Sanchez said: “Any sportsperson who wishes to compete in our country must comply with the health rules of Spain”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308January 18, 2022 11:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309January 18, 2022 12:00 PM

Nadal always has an excuse for losing..his knees, foot elbow, teeth, or his hair line. God forbid that any of these cowardly tennis players stand in solidarity with Novak for choosing against an illegal mandate and instead choosing his health. Murray and Nadal are lemmings castigating other pros who do not want a jab that is killing thousands of people. Hope they both lose early.

by Anonymousreply 310January 18, 2022 12:38 PM

Nadal is an old mean hag. There are a bunch of excellent young tennis players ranked higher than him on ATP list (and not only higher) who have better chances winning the tournament.

by Anonymousreply 311January 18, 2022 12:43 PM

R310 Everyone is allowed to make their own choices and face their own consequences. It isn’t that deep. Notice how the world keeps turning regardless of what Djokobitch does.

by Anonymousreply 312January 18, 2022 12:44 PM

The jab is killing thousand? Sure R310. And Covid has killed how many? Anti-vaxxers are truly insane.

by Anonymousreply 313January 18, 2022 1:41 PM

The Spanish gov statement was weak.

by Anonymousreply 314January 18, 2022 4:34 PM

Mealy-mouthed Spanish government spokesperson needed to say: "All participants, regardless of citizenship, in every tournament in Spain will be FULLY vaccinated. No exceptions."

by Anonymousreply 315January 18, 2022 6:48 PM

Just catch Covid and suffocate, R310.

by Anonymousreply 316January 18, 2022 7:53 PM

‘You love me! Y’all know you love me!’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317January 18, 2022 8:52 PM

What are tax rates in Serbia like?

if he's so patriotic why does he have residences in Monaco and Spain but not Serbia?

by Anonymousreply 318January 18, 2022 10:43 PM

Fanboys galore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 18, 2022 11:12 PM

R318 Because Belgrade is a shithole compared to Monaco or Marbella.

Yep, such a patriotic Serbian!

by Anonymousreply 320January 18, 2022 11:25 PM

[quote] Novak Djokovic (center) takes a selfie with a man as he arrives at Belgrade's Nikola Tesla Airport on Monday following his deportation from Australia. | REUTERS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321January 18, 2022 11:41 PM

Monaco you don't pay any tax, you just have to maintain a residence there.

by Anonymousreply 322January 19, 2022 1:26 AM

You have to be present in Monaco 6 months and one day to maintain resident status. He probably violates this requirement.

Monaco used to have a lot of interesting residents. Not so much now that many home countries tax foreign income now even if you're a foreign resident..

20 tennis players who reside in Monaco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323January 19, 2022 1:44 AM

Especially with Omicron, where we don’t see virtually any difference, there is a very narrow gap between people vaccinated and non-vaccinated, both can get infected with a virus, more or less at the same pace. - CYRILLE COHEN, UNHERDTV

Cyrille, how dare you, you are just an Immunology professor, you must listen to DL experts, you fool!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324January 19, 2022 7:56 AM

There's no mandate r310, and mandates aren't illegal.

by Anonymousreply 325January 19, 2022 9:18 AM

There’s no rational discussion possible with anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers, r325. They should all be forced to undergo any surgery they need with a surgeon and entire operating theatre all maskless and with hands unwashed because, hey, mandating masks and health protocols is illegal and anticonstitutional.

by Anonymousreply 326January 19, 2022 9:32 AM

Does Novak normally not wear his wedding ring? See photo in R321.

by Anonymousreply 327January 19, 2022 9:49 AM

R327 Maybe the wife left him because she didn't want to be associated with an anti-vaxxer.

by Anonymousreply 328January 19, 2022 10:11 AM

I wonder if he’ll be allowed into France for the French open.

Glad Australia had the balls to enforce its own border policies.

by Anonymousreply 329January 19, 2022 10:29 AM

His wife's probably a bigger anti-vaxxer than he is, r328.

Apparently he won't be, r329. More specifically, he'll be allowed into France with a negative PCR test, but he won't be permitted to play in the French Open without having been vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 330January 19, 2022 10:43 AM

I made the mistake of watching Quo Vadis, Aida last night, which is about the Srebrenica massacre. Between that and Novaxx's behavior, I'm starting to realize Serbians are shitty human beings.

I spent a week in Belgrade and didn't meet anyone who makes me feel guilty for coming to this conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 331January 19, 2022 10:45 AM

I have a friend who is Serbian. I remember talking to her ten years ago about visiting the country on vacation and she told me not to go as it was super homophobic back then. I doubt it has changed much.

by Anonymousreply 332January 19, 2022 11:08 AM

Fuck off, R324 aka anti vaxxer idiot.

by Anonymousreply 333January 19, 2022 11:50 AM

R333 You Naz... I mean Austrians still don't recognize Israel?

by Anonymousreply 334January 19, 2022 12:26 PM

Novak Djokovic, annoying but high achieving cunt, should be stripped......

naked as often as possible for everyone's enjoyment.

by Anonymousreply 335January 19, 2022 12:37 PM

I remember there were big rumors that his marriage was in trouble a few years ago but she's now started coming to support him in tournaments so I guess it's back on. There was a video clip of her berating him for being rude too, which was amusing.

by Anonymousreply 336January 19, 2022 2:46 PM

Djokovic is fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 337January 19, 2022 2:53 PM

Well, of course he is to you, D-FUGto @ R337.

Hey Croatian anti vax cunt @ R334, how's Croatian Ustasa these days?

by Anonymousreply 338January 19, 2022 3:25 PM

(r337 is one of the most pathetic posters I've ever encountered, not just on DL, but on the internet as a whole)

by Anonymousreply 339January 19, 2022 3:28 PM

His wife is probably even more of a nutjob than Mr Djocovid is. Remember her babbling about the missing respect for her husband and about love for everyone when he was already ascertained to have lied. Just fuck off, dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 340January 19, 2022 3:28 PM

Fortunately, he's known to be abusive to his wife (definitely verbally, probably physically)

by Anonymousreply 341January 19, 2022 3:35 PM

R341 hot

by Anonymousreply 342January 19, 2022 3:42 PM

R338 I will never understand how you, as a woman, can use your own sexual organ as an insult. Do you suffer from internalized misogyny? Have some kind of Fritzl kept you in basement and taught you vagina was dirty?

by Anonymousreply 343January 19, 2022 4:16 PM

^ Please learn English.

by Anonymousreply 344January 19, 2022 4:26 PM

r341, known? Source please.

by Anonymousreply 345January 19, 2022 4:32 PM

R344 When you will learn it I will too. I don't want to be so much better than you. You already have too many complexes.

by Anonymousreply 346January 19, 2022 4:42 PM

Naz..., I mean Austrian lady, repeat after me: Die Fotze ist nicht schmutzig.

by Anonymousreply 347January 19, 2022 4:48 PM

Djokovic holds 80% of Danish biotech developing COVID treatment - CEO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348January 19, 2022 5:04 PM

And how incredibly successful that biotech firm is!

by Anonymousreply 349January 19, 2022 5:07 PM

The justice is swift in Australia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 19, 2022 5:42 PM

so just like certain repubs in the US, Djokovic spews antivaxxer views but wants to profit off of covid treatments (think Rand Paul, DeSantis)

by Anonymousreply 351January 19, 2022 7:38 PM

Is that why these diseased trash want to spread the virus so vigorously? So they can make money off “curing” the disease they spread?

by Anonymousreply 352January 19, 2022 7:40 PM

That’s why they sell garbage cures like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. It’s all a grifter money grab, and they don’t care how many people they kill.

by Anonymousreply 353January 19, 2022 7:46 PM

There are a lot of women who are using covid to murder their husbands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354January 19, 2022 7:48 PM

What is it with these crazy, uneducated people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355January 19, 2022 10:35 PM

Yes, R352

by Anonymousreply 356January 19, 2022 10:38 PM

Novak is one of the most talented players ever. He also had a lot of pain and struggle throughout his life. Despite that, he has a good heart, which is hard to encounter in sports. At a time when gay men were oppressed beyond belief, they identified with his struggles and he their's.

by Anonymousreply 357January 19, 2022 10:44 PM

[quote] Is that why these diseased trash want to spread the virus so vigorously? So they can make money off “curing” the disease they spread?

Aren't Alex Jones and Joe Rogan selling their own cures.

by Anonymousreply 358January 19, 2022 10:48 PM

I didn’t, R357.

by Anonymousreply 359January 19, 2022 10:48 PM

What are Djokovic's life long pain and struggles?

by Anonymousreply 360January 19, 2022 10:54 PM

Yea...no, R357.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361January 19, 2022 11:02 PM

The WTA says that only 1 player in their top 100 isn't vaccinated. Deductions suggest that this is Bianca Andreescu, Jenny Brady or Karolina Muchova (Serena Williams had to be vaccinated to attend the MET gala). Brady and Muchova seem to be genuinely injured since they have not played other recent tournaments while Andreescu's reason for not playing the AO was weird - 'charity work'.

by Anonymousreply 362January 19, 2022 11:28 PM

Those of you with an interest in legal detail may be interested in the full bench’s release of the reasons behind their rejection of Djokovic’s visa on Sunday, which they committed to releasing later. Here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363January 20, 2022 4:38 AM

Every poster on this thread has a law school degree R363. And Harvard's of course.

by Anonymousreply 364January 20, 2022 6:14 AM

Djokovic isn't going to be gracious at all, I see.

"Novak Djokovic 'in talks with lawyers over plans to sue Australian Government'

May sue for more than $6 million for 'ill treatment' while detained"

by Anonymousreply 365January 20, 2022 6:22 AM

R365 just like Trump would be

I actually expect Djokovic to go on a media campaign to sell the victim narrative. It wouldn't shock me if he appears on right wing outlets since mainstream media is rightfully against him

by Anonymousreply 366January 20, 2022 6:32 AM

He just keeps digging his grave deeper.

by Anonymousreply 367January 20, 2022 6:38 AM

R365 I love that wording ‘ill treatment’. He should be grateful he didn’t end up in Broardmeadows Detention Centre!

by Anonymousreply 368January 20, 2022 8:03 AM

^Broadmeadows

by Anonymousreply 369January 20, 2022 8:05 AM

So many Serbian athletes are showing their blind support for him on their instagram (story and/or post) and liking such posts. I'd say he is indeed a good representative of his country...

by Anonymousreply 370January 20, 2022 8:43 AM

R357, ahem, no.

But nice try.

by Anonymousreply 371January 20, 2022 9:36 AM

He wants to add a couple more years to that ban, I see. What a fool. He's going to take so many Ls this year, and I am here for it.

by Anonymousreply 372January 20, 2022 12:15 PM

In countries with legal systems that derive from England's (like AUS), you CAN'T sue the government except for specific, statutorily established injuries (e.g. the Federal Tort Claims Act in the US). It sounds to me like JoeCovid is just letting off a little steam, huffing and puffing. And by not going graciously, he is certainly injuring his own public image (which smells like 3-day-old fish right now, anyway).

by Anonymousreply 373January 20, 2022 12:23 PM

R373 Are you one of DL lawyers or do you actually know something about that matter? Because people usually sue state when they think they have been damaged by government decision.

by Anonymousreply 374January 20, 2022 1:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375January 20, 2022 1:46 PM

R375, we already know.

by Anonymousreply 376January 20, 2022 1:49 PM

Hey, if the QuantBioRes thing treats COVID successfully, then great. In the meantime, his anti-vaxx stance has continued to sicken people around him.

by Anonymousreply 377January 20, 2022 3:05 PM

However, his buying a COVID treatment company when he advocates for continuing the pandemic seems self-dealing, like when people in trump's administration bought stock in for-profit prisons that imprisoned immigrants and billed the gov't for their housing.

by Anonymousreply 378January 20, 2022 3:07 PM

Suing the Australian government seems counterintuitive. Other governments may see him as a diplomatic headache and enforce their covid requirements to avoid having to deal with Djokovic.

by Anonymousreply 379January 20, 2022 3:49 PM

The biotech company Djokovic has invested in is fake homeopathic bullshit as you might expect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380January 20, 2022 3:58 PM

Say what you will about Serbia but it's managed to boost more of its citizens than the U.S. has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381January 20, 2022 4:51 PM

R381 WTF? 75% of Americans have had 1 vaccine and 63% have had 2 vaccines. 48% of Serbians have had 1 vaccine and 47% have had 2 vaccines.

The stupid cherry-picking graph you picked is about boosters which is an extra 3rd dose - and Serbia is basically bottom of the table with the US there. 25% of Americans have had a 3rd dose and 26% of Serbs have had a 3rd dose.

Between the two countries, undoubtedly the US is doing better in terms of vaccination and I'm not even an American.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382January 20, 2022 5:59 PM

[quote]The stupid cherry-picking graph you picked is about boosters which is an extra 3rd dose

Hence my intro stating it's about boosts.

[quote]25% of Americans have had a 3rd dose and 26% of Serbs have had a 3rd dose.

Last I checked, 26% is more than 25%, so you agree that the chart is correct.

by Anonymousreply 383January 20, 2022 6:12 PM

R383 Oh wow, a whopping 1%. So impressive.

We know what you were really doing.

by Anonymousreply 384January 20, 2022 6:25 PM

Are we talking about that unvaccinated loser here, exclusively or is this also a thread for the Ao? Is there a separate thread for the AO?

by Anonymousreply 385January 20, 2022 11:22 PM

Someone needs to save him from himself. "Here, let me find new ways to destroy my reputation!" What a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 386January 20, 2022 11:33 PM

He's a selfish, entitled anti vaxxer. My willingness to save people like him from themselves is somewhat limited.

by Anonymousreply 387January 20, 2022 11:38 PM

Here's the AO thread, R385.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 20, 2022 11:55 PM

Gracias, R388.

😬

by Anonymousreply 389January 21, 2022 12:43 AM

He’s not going to be able to attend another major this year.

Lol, he may never win another Open again. Fed and Nadal lucked out. Maybe one of them can eke out a win now.

by Anonymousreply 390January 21, 2022 11:25 AM

It’s going to be fun to watch. This is a guy who refuses to compromise… but is also laser-focused on being the GOAT… and the click is ticking on his ability to win majors. What will his next move be?

by Anonymousreply 391January 21, 2022 2:10 PM

Djokovic turning to religion. He's visited the Ostrog monastery in Montenegro. Clutching those rosary beads instead of, you know, science.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392January 21, 2022 2:37 PM

*My bad, these aren't rosary beads but something different, although similar in use. "Eastern Orthodox Christians use a knotted prayer rope called either a komboskini or chotki, with 100 knots, although prayer ropes with 50 or 33 knots can also be used."

by Anonymousreply 393January 21, 2022 2:39 PM

He's pandering to Serbians who are religious/superstitious/conspiracy minded. My mother and grandmother (Greek Orthodox) who loved going to monasteries would use a komboskini to pray when they had problems. I never bought into that nonsense. I would be more impressed if Novak were using a 100 knot anal beads.

by Anonymousreply 394January 21, 2022 3:12 PM

R392 😍

by Anonymousreply 395January 21, 2022 4:39 PM

R395 Maybe you and Novak could get married in that monastery.

by Anonymousreply 396January 21, 2022 8:35 PM

De-fucked-0 and Noxaxx Djocovid will then present hole in the monastery right in front of the monks.

An Orthodox Church gang-bang deluxe will ensue.

Then, after a while, all the monks will have caught Covid from De-fucked-0 and Novaxx's Covid-infested asses and will eventually croak.

by Anonymousreply 397January 21, 2022 8:54 PM

spreading covid cheer on the Montenegrin slopes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398January 23, 2022 7:24 AM

Why not him instead of Gaspard Ulliel?

by Anonymousreply 399January 23, 2022 7:58 AM

An English grammar tip to the Balkan trolls: the definite or an indefinite article before nouns is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 400January 23, 2022 9:30 AM

The wife is nowhere to be seen.....

by Anonymousreply 401January 23, 2022 9:31 AM

Just the Covid jabs... resulting deaths and stuff.... good thing Australia didn’t let dirty Novak in the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402January 23, 2022 9:44 AM

161k people die annually in Australia and they just can’t help themselves by telling us how “lethal” covid is with 36 deaths today. There’s usually 500 deaths in a standard day.

by Anonymousreply 403January 23, 2022 9:52 AM

R400, we shouldn't be teaching them how to use articles though. Their weirdo grammar is giving them away so easily it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 404January 23, 2022 10:04 AM

R402 aka the East European anti vaxx idiot is now getting desperate enough to be posting his own shit in here, hahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 405January 23, 2022 10:06 AM

I just read that Nadal is into the quarterfinals of the Australian Open for the 14th time. That is pretty remarkable for a clay-court specialist.

by Anonymousreply 406January 23, 2022 10:52 AM

It would be hilarious if Nadal won this thing, putting him ahead of Novaxx in GS titles.

by Anonymousreply 407January 23, 2022 2:09 PM

Croatian MEP accuses Emmanuel Macron of murder for forced vaccinations. Serbs, Croats, all Balkans are nutters.

by Anonymousreply 408January 24, 2022 5:09 AM

It would be really fabulous if Nadal went all the way- a great way to cap all of the drama…

by Anonymousreply 409January 24, 2022 11:21 PM

I’ll just leave this here too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410January 31, 2022 10:33 AM

A wonderful ending to this story. Novax Djocovid will never win another major and will be a villainous footnote in the history of tennis. BYE CUNT

by Anonymousreply 411January 31, 2022 12:23 PM

R410 What a fugly old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 412January 31, 2022 12:25 PM

Still better looking than Novaxx Idiotkovic.

by Anonymousreply 413January 31, 2022 12:26 PM

Novax has an ugly face, but compared to Nadal he is Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 414January 31, 2022 12:31 PM

Sadly, Nadal is among the few ugly Spaniards.

by Anonymousreply 415January 31, 2022 12:48 PM

Sadly, Nadal is among the few ugly Spaniards.

by Anonymousreply 416January 31, 2022 12:50 PM

I never found Rafa unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 417February 1, 2022 1:32 AM

Nadal has beautiful eyes in interviews.....but they are attached to a neurotic mess.

by Anonymousreply 418February 1, 2022 2:38 PM

Nadal has a strangely-shaped torso -- square vs. v-shaped -- but his ass and legs are phenomenal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419February 1, 2022 7:04 PM

Another of Nadal's torso

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420February 1, 2022 7:06 PM

The sky’s so blue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421February 2, 2022 6:27 AM

^ what are you smoking? It’s the background wall at the tennis…nitwit.

by Anonymousreply 422February 2, 2022 8:37 AM

R422: Lolz you really ought to buy some sense of HUMOR from, oh I don’t know, Amazon dot com

And also: you must be a newbie; otherwise you’d have recognized that ‘the sky’s so blue’ is a regular trope/meme here

by Anonymousreply 423February 2, 2022 9:01 AM

For real R423. Newbies don’t get it and should be slapped viciously with a shit-bra.

by Anonymousreply 424February 4, 2022 12:24 AM

hmm!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425February 5, 2022 7:08 PM

Haha, what an asshole.

Hope he never wins again.

by Anonymousreply 426February 5, 2022 7:48 PM

Is he actually going to get the vaccine, or is he going to try and use fake Serbian documents again?

by Anonymousreply 427February 5, 2022 7:53 PM

R425 It can be arranged at a fair price.

by Anonymousreply 428February 5, 2022 7:53 PM

I still can't believe that his dumbass allowed a simple vaccine to keep him from going after history. I just want to know how far he's going to take this, squandering chances right and left.

by Anonymousreply 429February 5, 2022 9:05 PM

Nadal is ugly and can only top on clay.

Djokovic fucks. He’s a god ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

by Anonymousreply 430February 5, 2022 9:07 PM

Hilarious start and finish to the Aussie Open. I've always found Nadal super-attractive (esp when he was younger) but the hair now is a bit tragic. Would be good if he can figure that out.

by Anonymousreply 431February 5, 2022 9:35 PM

R426: Novak Djokovic likely to get COVID-19 vaccine after Rafael Nadal's Australian Open win, biographer says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432February 8, 2022 9:53 AM

The plot thickens....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433February 10, 2022 3:56 AM

I hope that fucking up his entire career because of refusing to get vaccinated is really worth it. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 434February 10, 2022 3:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!