Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alexander Skarsgard - Something is definitely amiss with him

[quote] Skarsgard doesn't set off my gaydar at all. Something is definitely amiss with him...I can't really put my finger on it but he doesn't feel like family or like he's batting for the other team. Some kind of asexual or trauma going on behind the striking looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557March 13, 2023 11:56 PM

It’s just that my people are Nordic.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2021 10:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2021 10:20 PM

He just hasn't found 'the one'.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2021 10:21 PM

There's nothing wrong with him, it's all your schizophrenic delusion, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2021 10:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2021 10:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2021 10:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2021 10:39 PM

The only thing that's amiss with that gorgeous man is that he is not in my bed every night.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2021 10:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2021 10:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2021 10:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2021 10:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2021 10:42 PM

DL and their typical "he's closeted", "why won't he come out?" repetitious bullshit.

Who cares? How does anyone's sexuality affect YOUR life? Its doesn't! Grow up.

Find gay icons and gay spokespeople in other places, not in showbiz!

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2021 10:44 PM

I just care about his looks not his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2021 12:40 AM

Perhaps he was molested.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2021 1:25 AM

I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2021 1:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2021 2:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2021 2:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2021 2:43 AM

I could die a happy man if Alexander would 'Moves Like Jagger' me just one time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2021 2:48 AM

^ Ha ha love it. Happy family times.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2021 2:55 AM

Is he aging well?

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2021 3:41 AM

Dong pics?

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2021 3:42 AM

R22, see recent pic. You be the judge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2021 3:43 AM

He's just tall that's all

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2021 3:46 AM

OP is Alexa Chung

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2021 3:49 AM

Much better looking than his weird-looking brothers.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2021 3:50 AM

He certainly is handsome and not in a cookie cutter male model handsome way. He's very northern looking and has a pretty fucked up nose that suits him well.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2021 3:54 AM

[quote]Something is definitely amiss with him

He's just Swedish, dear.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2021 3:54 AM

His dad and his brother Bill are also hot.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2021 4:16 AM

Couldn’t say about asexuality or trauma, but he sure looks like an android in OP’s photo.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2021 4:33 AM

HAHAHA R20! He's so DRUNK! Love it! Unfortunately he looks like a sloppy drunk who, if he is gay, would have problems staying hard. He would probably just slobber all over you, give a crappy BJ, then pass out on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2021 4:43 AM

He only dates in Scandinavia.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2021 4:54 AM

[quote] HAHAHA [R20]! He's so DRUNK! Love it! Unfortunately he looks like a sloppy drunk who, if he is gay, would have problems staying hard. He would probably just slobber all over you, give a crappy BJ, then pass out on the floor.

I would be fine with that. I am smitten.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2021 4:15 PM

Same here. I would finish myself off and stroke his hair after he was passed out.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2021 4:18 PM

I bet he likes to spoon - very warm.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2021 4:45 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2021 7:54 PM

He’s a Harkonnen.

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2021 8:06 PM

Ryan Kwanten was hot also.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2021 1:18 AM

His face is LITERALLY buried in the other guy's ass. I've never seen a straight guy do that.

Who's that other guy?

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2021 4:43 AM

Either he or his brother talked about the fact that their father walked around nude at home.

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2021 5:42 AM

R40, he's dancing with one of his many brothers.

by Anonymousreply 42November 23, 2021 6:50 AM

I don’t think he’s gay. Bi? Who knows, but I’m guessing no?

I remember reading years ago about some ex girlfriend complaining that he was emotionally cold (I dunno - he seems to me to have a goofy sense of humour) and was very rigid when it came to cleanliness.

As for the naked stuff… well, U.S. Americans tend to be really hung up about that shit. Scandinavians not so much.

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2021 7:17 AM

Even in Sweden is Stellan's walking around the house naked even when his sons' friends were there typical? Doesn't it get cold there?

by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2021 7:30 AM

Stellan showed his erection in Breaking the Waves.

by Anonymousreply 45November 23, 2021 8:05 AM

Alex and his Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2021 8:10 AM

Alex talks about his dad's constant nudity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 23, 2021 8:11 AM

He dated Ellen Page, that's worse than Taylor swift

by Anonymousreply 48November 23, 2021 9:52 AM

He really dated Ellen now Elliot Page?! Holy shit! His taste is questionable as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 49November 24, 2021 5:48 AM

Nothing wrong with him. And he is very handsome. What a body!

by Anonymousreply 50November 24, 2021 7:51 AM

Smoking hot. Even for Hollywood this guy has/is something special. I can't find it now but there's a photo of out there, from a magazine shoot iirc, of him in a cream coloured suit leaning forward with his hands on a table. It's - well, it's something.

by Anonymousreply 51November 24, 2021 8:08 AM

The ONLY time he has been sexy is as Vampire Eric. He is all watery, red eyes. He was particularly bad in the Straw Dogs remake.

His father Stellan is both sexier and a better actor.

by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2021 8:21 AM

Here is another take that my roommate (obsessed with Skarsgard and gay rights since living with me) says. First off, most Europeans, particularly Nordics, find Hollywood "superficial" and "not serious" and would see flashy relationships like Brad and Angie "vulgar". They say so all the time. Hence, coming from an "educated European family", he would find that super low class. Also, Nordics are notoriously private about their affairs. Finally, Hollywood has tried to push flashy women down his throat like Chung and Margot Robbie, which, again, a European like this one would find demeaning to his manhood and dignity and intrusive. If he is straight, bi, or gay, we may never know. He would always be a gentleman to said women and leave on good terms. Always...like he did with Ellen Page. Anything else would be unthinkable for an educated European. She says that may he the whole point of being private....being private and maintaining your dignity. I guess she gets it because it's a thing with all her friends all the way from Southeast Europe to Scandinavia. Private until they marry or just shutting up. Has several friends in our Malmo, Cluj, and Ede offices who are women and men in their 40's who are attractive, intelligent and accomplished with no known relationship history. Just how a lot of Europe is.

Walking around nude is not a huge thing and very common in many cultures from Urkaine to Scandinavia. It is also null and void as nobody is "turned gay" by anyone. They are born gay or straight. Period. Can't believe I am reading this on a gay board.

by Anonymousreply 53November 24, 2021 8:42 AM

[QUOTE]The ONLY time he has been sexy is as Vampire Eric.

R52 He was hottest iin Generation Kill, HBO mini-series about Marines in Afghanistan. It's where I fell in love with him and the real-life character he played (who should be topic here!)

Isn't he kissing friends with the guy who played Kenneth on 30 Rock?

by Anonymousreply 54November 24, 2021 8:53 AM

He is really fucking smoking hot. Have we already forgotten his performances as the mean, abusive husband in Big Little Lies? I got hard every time he was on camera.

by Anonymousreply 55November 24, 2021 12:05 PM

R55 Every time?

by Anonymousreply 56November 24, 2021 2:30 PM

I'd let him drive me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 24, 2021 10:41 PM

Thousands of Alexander Skarsgård gifs and photos, plus of few of others including his brothers and father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 24, 2021 11:01 PM

Even after True Blood jumped the shark, I continued watching for Vampire Eric (and Jason Stackhouse) until the end.

by Anonymousreply 59November 24, 2021 11:03 PM

Don't forget me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 25, 2021 4:43 AM

[quote] Don't forget me!

Isn't your kept husband schedule too busy for you to post here, Joe?

by Anonymousreply 61November 25, 2021 4:48 AM

I can't believe none of you has posted the photo he currently has on his IMDB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 25, 2021 5:04 AM

Higher-resolution version of the image at R62.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 25, 2021 5:08 AM

Great Gams

by Anonymousreply 64November 25, 2021 5:09 AM

He's blond but not bland. Mamas mussy likes.

by Anonymousreply 65November 25, 2021 5:12 AM

Is Billy Porter claiming that he's the one who started the no-pants look at R62 and saying he resents not being credited with beginning this conversation?

by Anonymousreply 66November 25, 2021 5:15 AM

r63 I'm zooming!

by Anonymousreply 67November 25, 2021 8:54 PM

He's 45. Is that a recent pic in his undies. He has exceptionally lithe and sexy sexy for his age.

by Anonymousreply 68November 25, 2021 9:01 PM

lithe and sexy legs

by Anonymousreply 69November 25, 2021 9:02 PM

He could use some calves.

by Anonymousreply 70November 25, 2021 9:05 PM

He really is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 71November 25, 2021 11:38 PM

Hes the entire reason Ellen Page transitioned to Elliott. Ellen was dating Alex, fell in love, Alex said he was gay and it would never work, Ellen becomes Elliott in an attempt to hang on to Alex, Alex could care, Alex wants cock.

by Anonymousreply 72November 26, 2021 12:56 AM

Ellen wanted to be a stud like Alex.

by Anonymousreply 73November 26, 2021 1:38 AM

Alex seems to be deeply, madly in love with Alex. I suspect he's in a long-term partnership with himself.

by Anonymousreply 74November 26, 2021 7:48 AM

r74 He can just look in the mirror and jerk off. He doesn't need anything else.

by Anonymousreply 75November 26, 2021 3:16 PM

I get the feeling he might have slightly high standards for women.

I don’t know if he’s gay or not but he can come fuck me for 6-8 months just to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 76November 27, 2021 2:41 PM

In The Giver is Brenton Thwaites supposed to be Alexander Skarsgard’s and Katie Holmes’ biological son? Brenton doesn’t look like he could be a product of that union.

by Anonymousreply 77November 28, 2021 2:26 AM

He looks like a serial killer

by Anonymousreply 78November 28, 2021 2:51 AM

Someone on another thread claimed that Scandinavians are so open and comfortable that if Skarsgard were gay, he would have no problem coming out. Having spent time in 4 major Nordic countries except Iceland, I have never heard such bullshit. Swedes, like other Scandinavians, are the most uniform and conforming culture that discourages most any expression of the self above the whole, on a par with East Asian cultures like Japanese or Korean. Standing out or deviating from the "norm" is frowned upon. He would most definitely not be out if he wanted to be seen as normal.

These countries live by a moral code called the Law of Jante designed to trim errant weeds down to size and keep them in check. Of course, it has its pros and cons. But it's generally subconsciously embedded in most people raised in Nordic cultures. They are a culture of sheep which is antithetical to most Americans and other English-speaking countries which value the individual above all else.

The ten rules state:

1. You're not to think you are anything special.

2. You're not to think you are as good as we are.

3. You're not to think you are smarter than we are.

4. You're not to imagine yourself better than we are.

5. You're not to think you know more than we do.

6. You're not to think you are more important than we are.

7. You're not to think you are good at anything.

8. You're not to laugh at us.

9. You're not to think anyone cares about you.

10. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Another thing, if you speak to a Nordic person about this or even if some post here on DL, they'll get defensive and deny or downplay it, even though it would be glaringly obvious to any American living there. Try to prove me wrong Scandinavian DLers. I dare you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 28, 2021 3:09 AM

R79, who are the “we” to which the rules refer? Does the Law of Jante also apply to Finns?

by Anonymousreply 80November 28, 2021 3:13 AM

^ Also, another thing. I was arguing with a Danish guy about the closet, and he had it in his mind that someone only counts as gay if and when they come out, and no one has a right to question it. So gossip outlets outing celebrities or questioning their sexuality is virtually nonexistent in those countries. And prying into their private life is a definite no-no.

by Anonymousreply 81November 28, 2021 3:14 AM

r80 I would say in practical terms, probably due to proximity to Scandinavians, Finns and Estonians behave very similarly even though they don't overtly refer to, or defer to Jante. But they also don't like weeds.

by Anonymousreply 82November 28, 2021 3:18 AM

Oh, and the "we" is the whole. The society/community/nation however you want to refer to it.

by Anonymousreply 83November 28, 2021 3:20 AM

R79 Geez they have some Fight Club level rules in Scandinavia.

I'm surprised the first rule of Jante is you do not talk about Jante.

by Anonymousreply 84November 28, 2021 3:30 AM

An example of the Law of Jante at play was evident during the pandemic seeing how easily a public health bureaucrat was able to lead the entire country of Sweden down an ill-advised path in pursuit of herd immunity at the expense of the elderly and infirm. All in the name of "the greater good". Try that in America and they'll have your head on a spike.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 28, 2021 3:30 AM

Thank you, R82/R83.

by Anonymousreply 86November 28, 2021 3:31 AM

r13 this is a board devoted to gossip and pointless bitchery...........you expect people to come here to admire physicists?

by Anonymousreply 87November 28, 2021 3:59 AM

Here's weird a CDAN blind about him from years ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 28, 2021 4:06 AM

A Danish friend told me about the Jante Law. He seemed neither ashamed nor proud of it, just stating it as a cultural fact. I'll say this for the Scandis I've known: their mental and emotional health and self-esteem is insane. Real, too. Not social media faking it and class insecurity and always dreaming of being richer and prettier etc. but generally and genuinely content with themselves and their lives. They're also incredibly family-and-friends oriented in a way that isn't performative. Not like us here paying lip service to family and then spending all our time working. The Jante Laws sound weird af (I actually laughed when he began listing them because the perceived tone is so funny as a non-Scandi) but I'm not sure I would now be so quick to dismiss them as I was at the time. The Danes especially seem to have some shit figured out that we anglosphereans don't, yet.

by Anonymousreply 89November 28, 2021 4:52 AM

R89 It's certainly the reason their societies function better than most. And why their countries constantly top the "happiness index" (ridiculously named because anybody who knows Scandinavians would agree they're not literally "happy" as in joyful, friendly, inviting, approachable or exuberant in the way, for example, most tropical islanders are). Happiness here means things work the way they want and they have as close to a perfect work-life balance as possible.

I understand that I derailed the thread a bit, but it was necessary to counter the view that Skarsgard is an open book and can't be closeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 28, 2021 6:36 AM

In addition to the Ellen Page mess, there are stories about him and Jack McBrayer, Kenneth the Page from 30 Rock, that can't be ignored.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 28, 2021 9:53 AM

Hiding in plain sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 28, 2021 9:55 AM

Alexander Skarsgård explains Jante to Stephen Colbert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 28, 2021 11:00 AM

I actually find that Janta theory intriguing: it's very equalizing and keeps people grounded, willing to help others, productive in their society and not full of themselves.

I'll just put it out there: is it possible he's pansexual? I mean, he's been with Ellen/ (whatever their name is now) and Jack McBrayer (?!) among others. I think he could just be someone who is attracted to someone's personality, not just their physical appearance or gender. Just a possibility.

Also, if the BI is true, maybe Swedes are very clean people and it would make sense he would prefer to keep his place much cooler than average, given where he grew up, his height/body mass.

by Anonymousreply 94November 28, 2021 11:19 AM

[quote]I actually find that Janta theory intriguing: it's very equalizing and keeps people grounded, willing to help others, productive in their society and not full of themselves.

That's the pro side. On the cons, it could stifle creativity, innovation and individual expression. The older people who were deemed as surplus to society's requirements therefore expendable collateral damage in the quest for herd immunity might have changed their minds a bit.

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2021 11:47 AM

Acting is considered creative r95. And his whole family is into it. Just one example.

by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2021 1:07 PM

His forehead is the size of a billboard.

by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2021 1:14 PM

r96 Sweden is known for ABBA who were popular, but the flatest music you ever heard. . The level creativity in the arts pales in comparison to the Americas North and South.

by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2021 1:16 PM

R98 Max Martin says hello

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2021 1:19 PM

I'd love other examples of horrible Swedish artists or "flatest" music. Please share.

by Anonymousreply 100November 28, 2021 1:19 PM

[quote]With Coldplay and BTS’ “My Universe” rocketing in at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 dated Oct. 9, 2021, pop mastermind Max Martin adds yet another No. 1, his 25th, to his history on the chart as a writer. The Swedish-born Martin boasts the third-most No. 1s among writers in the Hot 100’s history, trailing only Paul McCartney (32) and John Lennon (26).

Click the link for a list of his songs, it's insane:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 28, 2021 1:25 PM

[quote]I'd love other examples of horrible Swedish artists or "flatest" music. Please share.

Look. The mixture of African and British cultures produced gospel, blues, jazz, country, rap, hip-hop, r&b and rock n roll in North America; and the mixture of African and Iberian cultures produced meringue, salsa, tango, rumba, samba, bossa nova and cumbia in Latin America. African and French mixture in the Caribbean produced Creole culture and music. Sweden is not known for its original art forms. Why are arguing? Abba, Ace of Base and Max Martin all made pop music in English. There was nothing particularly Swedish about the flavor. And the music is FLAT.

by Anonymousreply 102November 28, 2021 1:52 PM

R99 has the musical taste of a 14-year-old girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 28, 2021 2:01 PM

I love this Swedish song:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 28, 2021 2:03 PM

They did, however, produce quite a lot of sculptors, painters, writers, illustrators and many more. If they don't have "name recognition" means nothing...the assertion that adhering more toward a Janta squelches creativity is absurd. See below for noteworthy artists from Sweden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 28, 2021 2:04 PM

Except they have R102, they have. see above at r105.

I really can't stand when people make broad generalizations cross an entire country about their abilities.

So maybe check yourself.

by Anonymousreply 106November 28, 2021 2:17 PM

There’s nothing especially wrong with him. He’s also not especially attractive.

by Anonymousreply 107November 28, 2021 2:22 PM

In case you're wondering, no Michelangelos and Leonardo Da Vincis in the link at r105.

by Anonymousreply 108November 28, 2021 2:59 PM

and there is obviously no good/great art outside of that, r108! You have shown how ignorant you are if you think those are the only 2 great artists to have lived/provided work. and I'm done with you.

by Anonymousreply 109November 28, 2021 3:02 PM

I’ve seen Skarsgard around the East Village. Very tall and very handsome. He was getting into a cab while I was riding my bike. We both made eye contact for a second. Pretty sure we were checking each other out. Deff got a gay vibe from him. I get a gay vibe from most Swedish men. But with Skarsgard the eye contact was reciprocal.

by Anonymousreply 110November 28, 2021 3:10 PM

This thread needs more "I’ve seen Skarsgard around the East Village." and less arguing over Swedish sculptors, painters, writers and illustrators.

by Anonymousreply 111November 28, 2021 5:04 PM

R111 100% agree. Good gravy there are a lot of Buzz Killington's on DL.

I read that Blind Item and yeah, I can kinda see that. That might be why he hasn't seriously dated or married anyone despite being very handsome. Super anal (...hush), Type-A, persnickety, neat freak/germaphobe with high standards...masks all of that under a laidback, self-effacing demeanor. Makes sense. He probably scares away a lot of women once they get to know him.

by Anonymousreply 112November 28, 2021 7:13 PM

Wasn't there a B.I. attributed to Skarsgård that suggested he was into having his ass worshipped? He cruised for a guy in a park and wanted his butt rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 113November 28, 2021 7:18 PM

Wasn't there a B.I. attributed to Skarsgård that suggested he was into having his ass worshipped? He cruised for a guy in a park and wanted his butt rimmed.

—Anonymous

I have to start cruising parks

by Anonymousreply 114November 28, 2021 8:14 PM

Ass worshipped? His ass is quite nonexistent.

by Anonymousreply 115November 28, 2021 10:27 PM

[quote] Ass worshipped? His ass is quite nonexistent.

Nonexistence hasn't stopped billions of people from worshiping Gods.

by Anonymousreply 116November 29, 2021 12:11 AM

I’m not absolutely sure why, but I really want to believe that he and McBrayer are a couple.

Maybe it’s the pleasing randomness of such an attraction, and the fact that they light up in each other’s presence. They also seem to share a clean-cut look which speaks to a shared level of fastidiousness of the type mentioned in the Blind Item. They would go well together, I think.

by Anonymousreply 117November 29, 2021 1:06 AM

That BI is ridiculous and anyone who believes it is stupid. Looks like they're trying to make him out to be a vampire. It was written when he was still on True Blood.

by Anonymousreply 118November 29, 2021 1:26 AM

Whoever said he was smoking hot in TB is right. That scene where the character first appears...*ugh.*

by Anonymousreply 119November 29, 2021 3:45 AM

Watched him on Succession last night and failed to see what's handsome about him. His eyes are beady and set too deep. He has a 5 head. His lips are thin. His hair is thinning. He actually looks a little "special". The only thing he has going for him is that he's tall. Maybe a little too tall at that.

by Anonymousreply 120November 29, 2021 1:43 PM

R115 I’m certain I could find it.

by Anonymousreply 121November 29, 2021 3:11 PM

R120 is clearly not easy to please.

by Anonymousreply 122November 29, 2021 8:12 PM

His mother must be very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 123November 29, 2021 8:28 PM

He takes after his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 29, 2021 8:35 PM

R105 Certainly the greatest filmmaker of all times Ingmar Bergman.

by Anonymousreply 125November 29, 2021 8:52 PM

R108 You are stupid. Nobody except Italy has such big names in arts. Not even France or Spain.

by Anonymousreply 126November 29, 2021 8:57 PM

R102 Sherlock analyzes: Constant mentioning of Africa in positive creative context and the Northern European culture as futile and primitive.

You are the blond hating black queen from that woke thread.

by Anonymousreply 127November 29, 2021 9:02 PM

Tell me son, how do you feel about Swedes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 29, 2021 9:04 PM

R102 R108

You are stupid. It is a country of barely 10 mil people. It has great achievements for such a small country. Find me another country with such population that has achieved as much, you moron.

by Anonymousreply 129November 29, 2021 9:14 PM

[quote] Find me another country with such population that has achieved as much, you moron.

Salve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 29, 2021 9:21 PM

[quote]Find me another country with such population that has achieved as much, you moron.

Jamaica? Literally every country in the world is "spicier" than Sweden.

by Anonymousreply 131November 30, 2021 1:30 AM

Know a spouse of a True Blood cast member. They said he's extremely nice but a little shy and didn't get to know the rest of the cast as much as other people. (didn't have the nerve to ask about gayness. I don't think the person would know. The spouse said of the cast he is the one that other people associated with the least.

by Anonymousreply 132November 30, 2021 2:05 AM

Watched that interview with Colbert and found him quite self-deprecating, funny and he did actually seem a bit shy, so r132 's comment rings true.

The real personality must come out when he's drunk.

by Anonymousreply 133November 30, 2021 2:44 AM

just reread my post at r132. I didn't mean that people didn't associate with him the least because they didn't like him.

He just was a little quiet and awkward according to the person I know and plus he had other jobs and stuff and often was busy with other things when they had social events (that a spouse would attend) or publicity things. He was closest with Paquin and Moyer.

The person seemed to have a favorable view of him overall.

by Anonymousreply 134November 30, 2021 4:43 AM

i think he doesn't have a huge ego. that's probably why.

by Anonymousreply 135November 30, 2021 5:19 AM

Maybe I missed it, but why hasn't anyone posted a pic of his dick yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 30, 2021 5:24 AM

It's a Vienna sausage!😨

by Anonymousreply 137November 30, 2021 5:26 AM

maybe he's a grower not a shower? I thought the nordic folk had big strong cocks?

by Anonymousreply 138November 30, 2021 5:27 AM

His little baby dick would fit nicely in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 139November 30, 2021 6:52 AM

Didn't he openly despise Gaga when they were in that music video together?

That's enough to make me like him.

by Anonymousreply 140November 30, 2021 7:06 AM

131 What has Jamaica got except of Bob Marley and nature, criminal snd extreme poverty?

by Anonymousreply 141November 30, 2021 7:58 AM

Big black Jamaican dicks r141

Duh

by Anonymousreply 142November 30, 2021 11:24 AM

I am not a size queen, so ... For me a Viking is good enough. I like that distant coolness. But if you prefer Jamaican, it is ok, to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 143November 30, 2021 11:59 AM

I like Bob Marley though, as a singer, not as physicality.

by Anonymousreply 144November 30, 2021 12:03 PM

[quote] He just was a little quiet and awkward according to the person I know and plus he had other jobs and stuff and often was busy with other things

How did he find time in his busy True Blood schedule?

by Anonymousreply 145November 30, 2021 2:35 PM

I don’t think his dick is small. If any of you have good sized flaccid penises, bend over the way he is in that photo and see what yours looks like. Better yet, do it in front of your phone’s camera. I don’t think his flaccid dick looks particularly small at all for that position his body is in. And I imagine he’s got a big boner—most guys of his heritage do.

by Anonymousreply 146November 30, 2021 3:17 PM

I don't see any pubes in the photo of his dick. Maybe he has very light color hair if he has any at all.

by Anonymousreply 147November 30, 2021 7:39 PM

The dick pic is probably CGI. The area around his cock doesn’t look natural.

by Anonymousreply 148November 30, 2021 11:20 PM

He’s over 6’, slim, and of Nordic descent. My guess is he’s probably slightly above average in cock size. Either way I’m sure I can find a hole that would gladly, and repeatedly, accommodate him.

by Anonymousreply 149December 1, 2021 3:28 AM

R149 Who?

by Anonymousreply 150December 1, 2021 3:58 AM

There's a literal picture of his tiny cock yet people are still trying to make it look like he's hung like Thor. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 151December 1, 2021 4:02 AM

He didn't look handsome in Succession. Very AWG in fact.

by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2021 4:03 AM

BIPOC racist ^

by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2021 5:16 AM

He has a big dick in this clip (it's slowed down in the end) but I think it's a prosthetic. It's way larger than the small wiener pic though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 1, 2021 6:09 AM

I know someone who just spent a long time filming with him. I'll try to find out what the deal is.

Clearly he and Elliot Page were not a couple but i dont read much into actors who get setup in those PR situations. Sometimes just means they're looking to boost their profile and not pimp their actual relationship. Or they're banging someone they can't be seen with (or who wants no part in publicity). I mean, how many people did O. Mu nn "date" while she was in a long term relationship with L. e. s moo nv. es (who also happened to be and remains very married?) sorry, any mention of those two names together gets magically deleted on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 155December 1, 2021 7:10 AM

You will never get agreement on the level of hotness of anyone individual, especially on DL but to some of us Alexander Skarsgård is damn near perfection. You don't agree, we just don't care. Everyone has their types which is fine and probably the way it should be.

by Anonymousreply 156December 2, 2021 12:00 AM

Looks like he took McBrayer on a trip to Sweden.

by Anonymousreply 157December 2, 2021 12:14 AM

His clown brother is hotter than he is . There’s something about Alexander’s looks that bore me to tears.

by Anonymousreply 158December 2, 2021 1:36 AM

Alex was always very hot. His brother Bill however is next level . I saw him recently in an episode of Soulmates and I was mesmerized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 2, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote] His clown brother

Clown?

by Anonymousreply 160December 2, 2021 1:49 AM

Gross, R159.

I will never understand the appeal of guys who look like Bill (there’s a “Bill” Skarsgaard now?!?), though god knows they have their admirers.

by Anonymousreply 161December 2, 2021 2:11 AM

Bill looks like a cross between Joseph Cotten and Rami Malek.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 2, 2021 2:13 AM

That wasn’t the picture I was expecting them to use for the preview link @ R162.

by Anonymousreply 163December 2, 2021 2:14 AM

Bill is not handsome at all.

by Anonymousreply 164December 2, 2021 2:19 PM

Bill is TOTALLY handsome and he has this aura of sex and sleaze

by Anonymousreply 165December 2, 2021 2:35 PM

[quote] he has this aura of sex and sleaze

To some of us “sleaze” does not seem a positive attribute.

by Anonymousreply 166December 2, 2021 2:39 PM

I don't know why, but I find Jack McBrayer adorable and sexy and I would love to see him get fucked by Skarsgaard.

by Anonymousreply 167December 2, 2021 2:42 PM

McBrayer’s the top, obviously

by Anonymousreply 168December 2, 2021 2:49 PM

Is he related to actor Peter Skarsgard?

by Anonymousreply 169December 2, 2021 4:50 PM

R169, that’s Peter Saarsgard. No “k”.

by Anonymousreply 170December 2, 2021 4:52 PM

Bill is AWG at best.

by Anonymousreply 171December 4, 2021 2:26 AM

what is AWG?

by Anonymousreply 172December 4, 2021 2:37 AM

Average white guy

by Anonymousreply 173December 4, 2021 2:38 AM

ohhhh.... I was going to guess "award winning gay"

by Anonymousreply 174December 4, 2021 2:39 AM

R171 is the BIPOC racist

by Anonymousreply 175December 4, 2021 2:41 AM

Once again I remind you that he and his young brother too have gorgeous legs. Elongated Northern Europeans. Elegant proportions.

by Anonymousreply 176December 4, 2021 3:23 AM

r176 The guy I'm seeing at r162 is quite ugly to me. Off-putting even.

by Anonymousreply 177December 4, 2021 5:41 AM

Is there an ABG acronim? How do you call an average black man?

by Anonymousreply 178December 4, 2021 12:41 PM

Failed thug r178

by Anonymousreply 179December 4, 2021 1:09 PM

Here he teaches Swedish slang. He does have an excellent American accent. And he looks great in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180December 4, 2021 1:18 PM

He couldn't sound or look any gayer when he says "I'm a real sugar pig" at about 1.17 in the video at r180.

by Anonymousreply 181December 4, 2021 1:37 PM

That Vanity Fair video is so cute. I really liked learning all those Swedish colloquialisms. He seems like a real honey, don’t he.

by Anonymousreply 182December 4, 2021 3:00 PM

The Vanity Fair slang videos are funny. I love the Scottish ones, presented by Gerard Butler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 4, 2021 5:12 PM

I think he's a private gay little sugar pig. 🐷🐽

by Anonymousreply 184December 5, 2021 1:25 AM

That slight overbite is spectacularly sexy.

by Anonymousreply 185December 5, 2021 1:31 AM

^ Honestly, DLers will lust after anything these days. Even a slimy newt, as long as it's white.

by Anonymousreply 186December 5, 2021 7:35 AM

If I saw this walking toward me on the sidewalk I would plotz. I would fucking plotz, right there on the public street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187December 5, 2021 10:57 AM

Even when he's unkempt & out of shape he's adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 5, 2021 11:00 AM

There are many snow queens on DL, but I came across some very devoted BBC lovers too.

by Anonymousreply 189December 5, 2021 11:01 AM

[quote] Honestly, DLers will lust after anything these days. Even a slimy newt, as long as it's white.

MARY

by Anonymousreply 190December 5, 2021 12:36 PM

R186 You don’t have to find this man attractive but it’s a little offensive to act like the only reason many of us do is because he’s white. On the occasion that men of color get posted I don’t see a bunch of posters turning into Queens of Disgust if they don’t find that particular man attractive. It’s not racial unless you make it racial.

by Anonymousreply 191December 5, 2021 12:48 PM

The BIPOC troll ALWAYS makes it about race r191

by Anonymousreply 192December 5, 2021 12:56 PM

r191 I was talking about the man at r162. I think Alexander is quite handsome.

by Anonymousreply 193December 5, 2021 1:15 PM

[quote] ^ Honestly, DLers will lust after anything these days. Even a slimy newt, as long as it's white.

So R186 you are telling us that you believe that Alexander Skarsgård has achieved this level of success only on his acting ability, well either that or you are telling us that you believe YOUR definition of attractiveness is the only acceptable definition. How narrow minded to believe that only what you find attractive is acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 194December 5, 2021 1:18 PM

^Again, I was talking about Bill Skarsgard who I don't think can even be considered conventionally attractive.

by Anonymousreply 195December 5, 2021 3:20 PM

Racist BIPOC troll ^

by Anonymousreply 196December 5, 2021 3:33 PM

Yeah what a dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197December 5, 2021 3:36 PM

Who would even look at him next to his blindingly handsome brother. Bill is like a 2 or 3 in Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 5, 2021 3:39 PM

Yeah, Bill is gross. I accept that someone (and I believe it’s only one person) finds him extremely handsome, somehow, but this thread is about his secretly bisexual brother, Alexzandar. Let’s have more hot gossip about him.

There was a story told about him on DL a few years back. He had sex with the DLer’s male friend or roommate. Apparently it was nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 199December 5, 2021 3:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 5, 2021 3:53 PM

Bill looks good in that pic at R200.

by Anonymousreply 201December 5, 2021 3:55 PM

Bill can look very odd, but he isn’t ugly. He has great skin, hair and symmetry. I don’t find him attractive, but objectively, he’s much better than average. To me, Alexander is perfection.

by Anonymousreply 202December 5, 2021 4:47 PM

[quote]There are many snow queens on DL

See.... before I came to DL, I heard people use the phrase "snow queen" as someone who was a cocaine addict.

by Anonymousreply 203December 5, 2021 4:51 PM

I didn’t realize Bill is taller than Alexander. I always thought he was of average height.

by Anonymousreply 204December 5, 2021 5:00 PM

All the Skarsgard brothers are giants

by Anonymousreply 205December 5, 2021 5:03 PM

I think they are more or less the same height. Though Bill has 9 straight fat inches of Swedish Fläskkorv, and Alexander has 7, curved Isterband.

by Anonymousreply 206December 5, 2021 5:05 PM

i think the one who played Floki is on the shorter side, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 207December 5, 2021 5:06 PM

For some reason.... I feel Bill got the big nordic cock while Alex got the average sized one.

by Anonymousreply 208December 5, 2021 5:07 PM

Do the Gyllenhaals ever fuck with the Skarsgards?

by Anonymousreply 209December 5, 2021 5:08 PM

[quote] Do the Gyllenhaals ever fuck with the Skarsgards?

No. The Skarsgaards are anti-circumcision.

by Anonymousreply 210December 5, 2021 5:14 PM

[quote]I feel Bill got the big nordic cock while Alex got the average sized one.

There's an actual pic of his tiny cock on this thread, yet the fantasists persist.

by Anonymousreply 211December 5, 2021 6:48 PM

There is a pic of Bill's cock on this thread? !!!!😜

by Anonymousreply 212December 5, 2021 7:44 PM

People should start specifying to whom they’re referring in this thread. Some are getting confused.

by Anonymousreply 213December 5, 2021 7:46 PM

Merry Christmas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 5, 2021 8:14 PM

[quote] ^ Honestly, DLers will lust after anything these days. Even a slimy newt, as long as it's white.

[quote] Again, I was talking about Bill Skarsgard who I don't think can even be considered conventionally attractive.

I guess the irony of insulting someone over who they are attracted to is lost especially on a primarily gay website. Really didn't matter who you were referring to, you don't get to decide who other people are attracted to. You don't need to belittle them because you don't share the attraction. Well I guess you do get to do it, but you shouldn't want to.

by Anonymousreply 215December 6, 2021 3:41 PM

The racist BIPOC troll is bitter because no white guy will fuck his bitter, and, no doubt ugly, ass

by Anonymousreply 216December 6, 2021 3:48 PM

Sugar pig from Fairy4u

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217December 6, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote]The racist BIPOC troll is bitter because no white guy will fuck his bitter, and, no doubt ugly, ass

If that's all you got from my bewilderment at milquetoast white guys being fawned upon, then whatever gets you through the night, babe.

by Anonymousreply 218December 7, 2021 12:06 PM

R218 It is because we all got feeling you're jealous. Because, otherwise when you just don't like a guy you skip the thread

by Anonymousreply 219December 7, 2021 12:40 PM

r219 I already explained at r193 that I'm here for Alexander, not Bill.

by Anonymousreply 220December 7, 2021 12:47 PM

Succession has revealed what a tepid actor Alexander Skarsgard is.

by Anonymousreply 221December 14, 2021 3:06 AM

Looks like the Succession thread is paywalled, so I wanted to say it looks like Alexander Skarsgård's role will be crucial next season.

by Anonymousreply 222December 16, 2021 1:37 PM

Good body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 20, 2021 7:26 AM

Old Stellan has seven sons and one daughter. Two boys are still schoolboys, while all five older brothers are in film industry. One of them, Sam is doctor, he finished Medical school like their mother, but prefers to act. And they are all good looking big Vikings, from 192 to 194 cm tall. Even the sister, who is the only one out of industry btw is 180 cm tall.

by Anonymousreply 224December 20, 2021 9:43 AM

^ Americans don't understand centimetres, r224.

by Anonymousreply 225December 20, 2021 2:50 PM

R225 192 cm to 194 cm would be 6'3" to 6'5".

by Anonymousreply 226December 20, 2021 6:14 PM

R224 how big are their dicks?

by Anonymousreply 227December 20, 2021 6:29 PM

That’s a GREAT body at R223, not just a good one!

by Anonymousreply 228December 20, 2021 8:01 PM

Where are the short shorts, R223?

by Anonymousreply 229December 20, 2021 8:25 PM

R227 Couldn't find it on imdb

by Anonymousreply 230December 20, 2021 8:40 PM

OP, this guy is definitely not asexual. He has sexual vibes, it is only that he is a restrained type. But I can't figure out what, or shall I say who he likes .

It is true he is not one of the guys that pings, but his relationship with women, actresses seem so...PR.

by Anonymousreply 231December 20, 2021 8:49 PM

This video was on one of older threads, but maybe he was just fooling around with dudes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232December 20, 2021 8:51 PM

I see Alexander has a new film coming out in April 2022. “The Northman”. Also starring Nicole Kidman (yawn) , Anya Taylor-Joy, Bjork and Willem Defoe.

by Anonymousreply 233December 20, 2021 10:04 PM

[quote]I see Alexander has a new film coming out in April 2022. “The Northman”. Also starring Nicole Kidman (yawn) , Anya Taylor-Joy, Bjork and Willem Defoe.

Even the trailer looked boring

by Anonymousreply 234December 21, 2021 12:37 AM

I saw the trailer today too, R234. Doesn't give any insight into anything except that this is a revenge film and there's a lot of AHHHHHHHH! type yelling before jamming a sword into someone. Seriously didn't even make me want to watch it even a bit and I generally like historical-type fluff.

by Anonymousreply 235December 21, 2021 1:08 AM

The Northman seriously does not look good.

And it even has Ethan Hawke in it, too.

by Anonymousreply 236December 21, 2021 3:21 AM

[quote]The Northman seriously does not look good.

Sad that it's not an Eric Northman origins story.

by Anonymousreply 237December 21, 2021 11:28 AM

Alexander is handsome in such a classy way, he is a human Lamborghini, while I am accostumed to Fiat, I'd be intimidated.

by Anonymousreply 238December 22, 2021 10:40 PM

Can we bring this thread back to life?

by Anonymousreply 239January 18, 2022 8:27 PM

*piggy bump*

by Anonymousreply 240January 18, 2022 8:31 PM

R238 meeting Alexander.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 18, 2022 8:38 PM

Awww, that's awesome that he took time to sign it! I bet he's a caring lover.

by Anonymousreply 242January 18, 2022 8:39 PM

I'm biracial and AS is hot as fuck. Just dead sexy.

by Anonymousreply 243January 18, 2022 8:45 PM

I wanna have sex with him before he gets too old. How do I make this happen? Is there a form to fill out or something?

by Anonymousreply 244January 18, 2022 8:47 PM

R242 I Googled Alexander Skarsgard fan to find that picture because I remembered seeing it before and there are many photos of AS posing for selfies with fans, he seems to appreciate his fans.

by Anonymousreply 245January 18, 2022 8:48 PM

R244 if I knew I sure wouldn't tell anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 246January 18, 2022 8:49 PM

Bill Skarsgard at R162 is really hot if you ask me (minus the blood, thats a bit offputting)

Would happily do him or Alexander... and those pics at R92 of Alexander with Jack McBrayer..... they really look like a couple there

by Anonymousreply 247January 18, 2022 10:23 PM

Do you think he might really be into guys?

by Anonymousreply 248January 19, 2022 11:50 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 249January 19, 2022 6:39 PM

Is he still amiss?

by Anonymousreply 250February 3, 2022 3:39 AM

No, now he's awry.

by Anonymousreply 251February 3, 2022 3:41 AM

askew

by Anonymousreply 252February 3, 2022 4:18 AM

akimbo

by Anonymousreply 253February 3, 2022 7:08 AM

Do you ever winder if A.S. reads DL?

by Anonymousreply 254February 4, 2022 2:39 AM

He's winds his way over to DL once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 255February 4, 2022 2:41 AM

[quote] askew

ASkar.

by Anonymousreply 256February 5, 2022 9:10 PM

If bloody only, R253.

by Anonymousreply 257February 5, 2022 9:22 PM

[quote]Clown?

Yes, Bill was the clown Pennywise in the IT theatrical film and in the second IT film.

Tim Curry was Pennywise in the 1990 TV version

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 8, 2022 11:45 AM

Eric the Vampire was hot like fire. Bill is pretty too, in a different way. They both compel you to look at them when they’re onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 259February 8, 2022 11:55 AM

Eric was sex on a stick.

by Anonymousreply 260February 8, 2022 12:09 PM

So gorg, hot, almost 50 and still unmarried and childless. And with that weird "friends hip" with that dude he's got going. He's as gay as they come

by Anonymousreply 261April 10, 2022 2:08 PM

But, is anything agog?

by Anonymousreply 262April 10, 2022 2:13 PM

[quote] Skarsgard doesn't set off my gaydar at all.

Then your fucking blind.

by Anonymousreply 263April 10, 2022 2:56 PM

He’s Swedish. They don’t give a shit about someone being gay or nude. He has a thick accent and goes American for American interviews. It comes off weird because he’s not being authentic.

by Anonymousreply 264April 10, 2022 2:58 PM

[quote] So gorg, hot, almost 50 and still unmarried and childless.

Tons of people are. Gays can also get married and have kids. Get your head out of the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 265April 10, 2022 2:59 PM

R265 STFU: if a guy is being coy about his love life for no reason at all in this day and age in the West, he's gay

by Anonymousreply 266April 10, 2022 4:57 PM

R265 Not to mention I mean with WOMEN, retard: he's not married to a woman nor does he have kids with a woman. Thus, he's gay

by Anonymousreply 267April 10, 2022 5:17 PM

I’ll never forget that time when he tried to steal a kiss from Jack McBrayer and the camera caught it…he’s always been gay.

by Anonymousreply 268April 10, 2022 10:43 PM

Link please, R268.

by Anonymousreply 269April 10, 2022 10:47 PM

R268 Here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270April 10, 2022 11:24 PM

Thank you, R270.

by Anonymousreply 271April 10, 2022 11:25 PM

I’m surprised it didn’t elicit a stronger reaction…He never showed a fraction of this affection with any of his female companion before.

by Anonymousreply 272April 11, 2022 12:38 AM

R272, it looks like a joking, teasing attempt at a peck not anything sexual. That’s probably why it didn’t get more attention.

by Anonymousreply 273April 11, 2022 12:43 AM

He always looks like he has his Skars guard up.

by Anonymousreply 274April 11, 2022 12:56 AM

Jack McBrayer also looks so sexless.

by Anonymousreply 275April 11, 2022 12:58 AM

R273 Who would do something like that in an awards show, jokes aside?

by Anonymousreply 276April 11, 2022 1:03 AM

when is he coming out?

by Anonymousreply 277April 11, 2022 4:36 AM

He's starting to age like Emmental cheese, which is not bad for a 45-year-old white male. Something about that voice and smile exacerbates the gayness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 16, 2022 2:01 AM

R278 How is Emmenthal cheese not bad?

by Anonymousreply 279April 16, 2022 2:04 AM

R279 At least it's not stilton.

by Anonymousreply 280April 16, 2022 3:01 AM

He comes across as peculiar because he's a Virgo. Think Keanu Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 281April 16, 2022 3:11 AM

If he’s aging like a cheese, one would assume it would be one of these with their weird diacritical marks that I could never reproduce accurately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 16, 2022 3:12 AM

He's fastidiously clean, according to a BI, and has an operation theater in his apartment. Total virgo creep.

by Anonymousreply 283April 16, 2022 3:29 AM

[quote]has an operation theater in his apartment.

wut??

by Anonymousreply 284April 16, 2022 3:49 AM

R284

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 16, 2022 4:33 AM

R285 CDAN is a fraud run by a right-wing nut who is obsessed with rape and pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 286April 16, 2022 4:44 AM

Did it look like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287April 16, 2022 5:33 AM

Do you think he has the same pic on his Tinder (or Grindr) profile?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288April 20, 2022 5:08 AM

Going to be on a gay podcast. I guess it's about time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 20, 2022 5:10 AM

R278 Oh no! Is there anything he can do about the under eye baggage? This is why retinol is important people!

by Anonymousreply 290April 20, 2022 5:11 AM

[quote]Alexander Skarsgård 🥵 talks THE NORTHMAN, his other roles, and working with gay icons like Nicole Kidman, Björk, Kirsten Dunst, Lady Gaga, and more! Tomorrow!

R289 Since when is Kirsten Dunst a gay icon?

by Anonymousreply 291April 20, 2022 5:13 AM

R290 The close-up is especially horrific. Retinol and perhaps a touch of vitamin c serum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 20, 2022 5:26 AM

The eye bags can be taken care of with a modest lower bleph and some fat grafting. Retinol and vitamin C are not going to keep that fat pad from slumping forward.

Today, good surgeons know how to accomplish this on men without making them look like Kenny Rogers (whose issue was actually an overly aggressive upper eyelift).

I'm saving up to get this done myself in the next year or so and have been researching it for years. This guy seems good; so does Lara Devgan in NYC. But they are not cheap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 20, 2022 5:44 AM

R293 Now do former A&F CEO Mike Jeffries, he looks freakish!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 20, 2022 5:49 AM

He can just wear sunglasses while we fuck to hide to eye bags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 20, 2022 4:13 PM

Do you guys think he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 296April 20, 2022 11:13 PM

R296 Yeah. Very. Super gay.

by Anonymousreply 297April 21, 2022 12:39 AM

Google Dada Flair. Allegedly AS's secret lover/sponger. Follows him everywhere like labrador.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 21, 2022 1:15 AM

Alex seems to hang out with ugly men. I guess he's not shallow.

by Anonymousreply 299April 21, 2022 1:28 AM

Let's go canoeing on Alexander Skarsgarggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300April 21, 2022 1:30 AM

R299 Minus the height, he's not that much of a looker himself

by Anonymousreply 301April 21, 2022 1:37 AM

R301 you wouldn't fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 302April 21, 2022 1:42 AM

R302 Would you hit on this on the street if it's 5'10?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 21, 2022 1:45 AM

R303 well.... maybe not..... at first... sober..... with that pic..... but they say he's a caring lover and fastidiously clean! Shouldn't that count for something?!

by Anonymousreply 304April 21, 2022 1:51 AM

He does seem like the type who has a squeaky-clean asshole.

by Anonymousreply 305April 21, 2022 11:38 PM

He gives off a asexual vide. Asexual definitely. Based on by extensive experience with good looking men who don't want to partake in the delights of my irresistible Hoo Ha. Alexander without a doubt has absolutely no sex drive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 22, 2022 12:28 AM

^ He luvs kuk you stupid cowfrau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 22, 2022 12:51 AM

R306 geez an NSFW would have been appropriate before your ghastly photo🤮

by Anonymousreply 308April 22, 2022 1:09 AM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 22, 2022 4:04 AM

R309 that looks like my boss' boss.

by Anonymousreply 310April 22, 2022 4:13 AM

This thread cannot die a second death! Surely someone has something to say about this sugar pig.

by Anonymousreply 311April 22, 2022 4:28 AM

There was a thread on DL about the video from which the caps at R307 came.

by Anonymousreply 312April 22, 2022 4:31 AM

Apparently they also made a web series. This is such an odd pair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 22, 2022 7:53 AM

You shallow queens bitching about his eyebags. A man looks better when he ages naturally. He is not 18 and he looks extremely good for his age. It is not only his height and body but also the face and demeanor. He looks refined and classy and there aren't so many actors that have that quality. Only Daniel Day Lewis and few others.

by Anonymousreply 314April 22, 2022 8:25 AM

R314 Daniel Day Lewis? You’re comparing him to Daniel Day Lewis?

by Anonymousreply 315April 22, 2022 8:54 AM

And he doesn’t age well at all. Like most actors, he def had the Hollywood facial before the events. Here’s one without the facial a few months ago, looking like a piece of dry toast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316April 22, 2022 8:57 AM

R315 I don’t compare him to Day Lewis as an actor, he doesn’t come near him and he doesn’t have that charisma, I just said both men are refined.

by Anonymousreply 317April 22, 2022 9:35 AM

R307 That video of him drunk as fuck licking another man's back used to be on YouTube but has since been removed.

by Anonymousreply 318April 22, 2022 10:11 AM

r313 In plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 319April 22, 2022 10:14 AM

R318 No it’s still here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 22, 2022 11:05 AM

R320 Oh, thanks! I remember seeing a slightly different version of that video without the Maroon 5 song (I think the original was Queen's A Kind of Magic) and a lot more views.

by Anonymousreply 321April 22, 2022 11:16 AM

r320 Did he seriously bite that guy's ass after rubbing his crotch on his back? And people still think he's 100% straight?

by Anonymousreply 322April 22, 2022 11:19 AM

Isn't the other man his brother? Probably how they played around as kids and now he's very drunkenly reliving it.

Nothing gay. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 323April 22, 2022 11:20 AM

It's his brother? That changes everything. Makes it gross.

by Anonymousreply 324April 22, 2022 11:23 AM

Bullshit R322. It is not his brother. The guy in the video at R320 looks nothing like any of the Skarsgard brothers and he is way shorter than any of them.

by Anonymousreply 325April 22, 2022 12:03 PM

These are his brothers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 22, 2022 12:06 PM

^ I knew it. Doing it with his brother wouldn't have made it any more innocent, just changed it from funny and sexual to gross.

by Anonymousreply 327April 22, 2022 12:06 PM

Here are younger brothers too. They are all equally tall and with similar faces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 22, 2022 12:11 PM

R316 You are just a bitch. He looks great on that photo.

And it seems he had eyebags since he was born.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 22, 2022 12:28 PM

The Harkonnens at R328.

by Anonymousreply 330April 22, 2022 1:36 PM

His friend at R313 seems gay.

by Anonymousreply 331April 22, 2022 2:23 PM

He "dated" Ellen "Elliot" Page. If he was willing to be part of that PR set up lord knows what else he's hiding.

by Anonymousreply 332April 23, 2022 1:34 AM

R323 R324 That guy was Rhys Thomas, his co-star in 'Beyond the Pole'. That video is an extra from the DVD.

by Anonymousreply 333April 24, 2022 7:35 AM

Kenneth the Page is making like it's one big funny joke but we're not fooled. This is what they call "hiding in plain sight".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 25, 2022 4:40 AM

Different spot but basically the same face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 25, 2022 5:07 AM

They're definitely fucking. McBrayer seems like the one who's awkward and embarrassed by it all. Skarsgård would be open if it were up to him.

by Anonymousreply 336April 25, 2022 5:12 AM

So Alexander has a fucking ugly guys fetish?

by Anonymousreply 337April 25, 2022 5:19 AM

I'll say this.... there have been times I found a guy initially unattractive (physically) at first, but when they were able to make me laugh it was a game changer. I started seeing them as more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 338April 25, 2022 5:23 AM

R337 Yes. Here with his Swedish side piece, Dada. Another one, Bjorne, seems to be the best looking one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 25, 2022 5:26 AM

His taste in men seems to be of the Nordic variety. I do wonder how he feels about swarthy latinos though.

by Anonymousreply 340April 25, 2022 5:30 AM

LOL at Americans shocked that a European guy isn't as shallow as them. I've lived in France, Italy and Spain and these disparities in looks especially in straight couples aren't uncommon. I was told these are usually childhood or highschool sweethearts and everybody expects them to marry from a very young age. Of course Alex hasn't been trained to fixate on looks like most Americans have.

by Anonymousreply 341April 25, 2022 5:38 AM

R341 Oh, pathetic delusional queen, what do you even know? Noody likes an uglier partner, especially if they have options, unless they have an ugly fetish. And this ghewd-lewking dewd, who could land anyone, most certainly does!!!

by Anonymousreply 342April 25, 2022 11:33 AM

"Would you hit on this on the street if it's 5'10?"

You are silly, R303. First it is a bad photo, many good looking people have not so flattering photos. Second, he might not be the hunk he is if he was short and skinny, he doesn't have the face of pretty boy like Chalamet. Neither Heidi Klum would have been be a top model if she was 5'2.

But anyway, people are not face without body, nor body without face. I would not care for an ugly, well built tall guy. But he is a handsome guy. He has masculine, stern features that might not go so well with fragile boyish body. But his face matches perfectly his body.

And just seeing this very long, strong arms, God.

by Anonymousreply 343April 25, 2022 11:59 AM

I'm not even into blonds, but to me, Alexander is a sex god.

That tall, lean, muscular physique, those eyes!

And the fact that he likes quirky-looking guys, fuck! It's almost painful.

by Anonymousreply 344April 25, 2022 12:05 PM

R343 Except 5'10" is not even short. I'm SO FUCKING TIRED of reading this

by Anonymousreply 345April 25, 2022 12:38 PM

R345 Right, it isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 346April 25, 2022 12:59 PM

R345, you are so fucking 5'11", bud.

Except you're not. You're 5'10".

by Anonymousreply 347April 25, 2022 1:01 PM

I am not so much into giants. I think there is nothing wrong with a guy of medium height. I like them.

But as for AS it suits him this cca 6’4 Viking look.

by Anonymousreply 348April 25, 2022 1:15 PM

Sorry, but 5'10" is considered short nowadays. Go to tinder and bumble. Some women won't consider anyone under six feet.

by Anonymousreply 349April 25, 2022 1:33 PM

Oddly enough, I have never been much concerned with what appeals to women.

by Anonymousreply 350April 25, 2022 1:37 PM

His facial defects (if you can call them that) are what make him that much more interesting. Frankly, he is exquisite. The slight buck teeth are absolutely adorable. The minimal bags under his eyes give him character. I just want to hug the breath out of him.

by Anonymousreply 351April 25, 2022 1:47 PM

R349 You're an idiot, maybe just in Mrka. Explain to me why women are considered tall at 5'6" and men have to be at least 6'5". RETARD

by Anonymousreply 352April 25, 2022 2:00 PM

R347 Except you're a retard. 5'10" is tall by any standards, or average at worst in some countries. You wear any pair of shoes and you're automatically 6 feet tall. The world doesn't end in the US, I'll have you know, retard

by Anonymousreply 353April 25, 2022 2:03 PM

[quote]Sorry, but 5'10" is considered short nowadays. Go to tinder and bumble. Some women won't consider anyone under six feet.

lol

As if gay men cared about what delusional fat fraus want.

by Anonymousreply 354April 25, 2022 2:10 PM

R349 Who even fucking cares about online dating or what entitled Western women want? They should sorry about getting to 5'9" themselves first and then pass judgement on others

by Anonymousreply 355April 25, 2022 2:12 PM

[quote]Noody likes an uglier partner, especially if they have options, unless they have an ugly fetish.

There's ugly and there's normal/average/regular, r342. Americans are ingrained with a certain narrow aesthetic from birth. Mostly curated by Hollywood casting agents. What you see as "ugly" and repulsive is normal in the rest of the world. Jack McBrayer is by no means ugly, many would find him quite pleasant looking and even adorable.

by Anonymousreply 356April 25, 2022 2:33 PM

r342...you are an idiot. Of course good looking people like less than attractive partners...this way they are always the pretty one with eyes on them, and they typically dont expect the partner to cheat since they landed such a catch. You know nothing about narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 357April 25, 2022 2:51 PM

R357 And you're a retard who's never stuck his nose outside his front door. Ugly troll

by Anonymousreply 358April 25, 2022 3:44 PM

OP is such a silly little douche puddle.

by Anonymousreply 359April 25, 2022 3:46 PM

R357 Don' you dare insult me, AIDS-ridden cunt. If you see so many people DYING to date uglier partner, then you should ditch drugs. Retarded cunt

by Anonymousreply 360April 25, 2022 3:47 PM

R357 If that were the case, women wouldn' even have height requirements while dating. God, you're such a retard! They should kill you slowly

by Anonymousreply 361April 25, 2022 3:49 PM

A lot of short guys losing their shit.

by Anonymousreply 362April 25, 2022 4:19 PM

I want to see Alex with Tom Holland now.

by Anonymousreply 363April 25, 2022 4:23 PM

NateCrnkovich is screen name for Peter Dinklage

by Anonymousreply 364April 25, 2022 4:26 PM

He reminds me of Zendaya. Not a good actor, good looking in an odd way but highly watchable in specific circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 365April 25, 2022 4:29 PM

Zendaya looks like an ugly travestite.

by Anonymousreply 366April 25, 2022 4:33 PM

His probable foreskin turns me off immediately.

by Anonymousreply 367April 25, 2022 8:16 PM

He has the classic Swedish serial killer gaze. In Europe we are familiar with this. It's usually accompanied with a slight delay in responsive speech as well.

by Anonymousreply 368April 25, 2022 8:47 PM

Funny thing about him, he does have a very blank serious face, but a really bright boyish smile. His whole face changes. It's almost goofy, in an endearing way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369April 25, 2022 9:10 PM

Does he give up the ass?

by Anonymousreply 370April 25, 2022 9:12 PM

[quote] It's almost goofy

Like that of Kenneth the page?

by Anonymousreply 371April 25, 2022 9:14 PM

Actually yes! I always think people who are surprised they're friends (or whatever they are) have never seen an interview with Alexander Skarsgard. He has a very good sense of humor, he's really outgoing, and he's always joking around. They might not look anything alike on the outside, but I have no trouble believing they have a lot in common personality-wise.

by Anonymousreply 372April 25, 2022 10:41 PM

R372 They're not friends. He's gay

by Anonymousreply 373April 25, 2022 11:06 PM

NateCrnkovich is an angry dwarf

by Anonymousreply 374April 25, 2022 11:09 PM

R373 did you miss the "or whatever they are" part of my comment? He might very well be gay, but that doesn't mean he's automatically fucking Jack McBrayer specifically.

by Anonymousreply 375April 25, 2022 11:13 PM

R374 At 6'4"

by Anonymousreply 376April 25, 2022 11:14 PM

R367 You need to die in a grease fire, you criminal

by Anonymousreply 377April 25, 2022 11:14 PM

R375 Of course he is

by Anonymousreply 378April 25, 2022 11:22 PM

Based on the people he has very VERY friendly hand-holding relationships with, he seems to like short/shorter men. Some guys do like shorter guys ya know?

by Anonymousreply 379April 25, 2022 11:37 PM

Yea, the guy he was fooling around with in the video at R320 is also much shorter than him.

We are not sure about AS, but I have noticed lately that masculine big gay guys tend to have much shorter boyfriends. I know these guys are not short, they are probably of normal height or even tall, but compared to very tall guys they look short. Anyway, seems like giants rarely date other giants or I could have missed such relationships. God knows about all the closeted ones.

by Anonymousreply 380April 26, 2022 7:58 AM

R379 Well, big deal: ANYONE is shorter than him. DUHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 381April 26, 2022 10:17 AM

R368 Serial killer? But he looks like a nice and modest guy.

by Anonymousreply 382April 26, 2022 4:03 PM

R382 he's a filthy little sugar pig is what he is!

by Anonymousreply 383April 28, 2022 4:51 AM

He's just a typical Swede. Very pretty, very rational, and very very low boil, where sex is just a matter of fact aspect.

Whereas for Americans it's a nerve jangly THING full of infantalism (vis: DL'ers who post "Comment on this ass!") and mental fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 384April 28, 2022 5:01 AM

what does "very low boil" mean?

by Anonymousreply 385April 28, 2022 5:07 AM

R385, that it takes him a long time to anger or otherwise get emotional.

by Anonymousreply 386April 28, 2022 5:09 AM

I've heard "very long-fused" but never that expression. I agree Alexander seems extremely chill, even when drunk/high.

by Anonymousreply 387April 28, 2022 10:58 PM

Liquor brings out the femininity in him. I can’t be the only one who sees this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388April 29, 2022 12:55 PM

I find guys who are normally very chill and quiet but who get rowdy once in a while quite sexy. It's like watching a sleeping beast come alive

by Anonymousreply 389April 30, 2022 11:03 AM

R388 I see it. In his other drunken video, he dances in a feminine way. His hand claps and mannerisms when drunk make him look a little on the flamboyant side. Definitely think he is gay or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 390April 30, 2022 7:09 PM

There have been gay/bi rumors about him for his entire career. Where there's smoke there's usually fire. He seems like a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 391April 30, 2022 8:58 PM

Gossip

by Anonymousreply 392April 30, 2022 8:59 PM

He's very playful and chill and whatnot. But the lack of believable straight relationship still stands: he's never been linked to a woman in his 46 years of life. Come on! A playful and chill straight dude would date a chick every now and then. He's OBVIOUSLY gay

by Anonymousreply 393May 1, 2022 12:38 AM

R393 He’s allegedly in a super secret relationship with a Swedish actress and apparently she’s pregnant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 1, 2022 12:45 AM

Bullshit. And Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco were secretly married after she became pregnant with triplets.

by Anonymousreply 395May 1, 2022 12:48 AM

Oddly, I can't see Henry Cavill and Alex together. I don't think they're each other's type. Alex likes smaller dudes. And not sure what type of guy Henry likes.

by Anonymousreply 396May 1, 2022 1:16 AM

And that article says this her second kid ! I would think he would have publicized that. Hes too family oriented and very close to his own that I cant see him not wanting to trumpet the news.

by Anonymousreply 397May 1, 2022 1:28 AM

^^^or someone in the know letting it slip

by Anonymousreply 398May 1, 2022 1:29 AM

R397 Unless the child is an accident and being closeted he's too ashamed to even acknowledge it.

by Anonymousreply 399May 1, 2022 2:52 AM

This is the second kid ! Both supposedly fathered by Alex. Thats the point.

by Anonymousreply 400May 1, 2022 2:55 AM

R400 I think her first child is with another man.

by Anonymousreply 401May 1, 2022 4:48 AM

Hiding babies is all the rage in Hollywood right now. It emphasizes that the actor is not a pap-calling drama whore and wants to be known for their work instead. Some of them genuinely do want to keep their kids out of the public eye. But it's all the rage to be extremely private these days, or at least pretend to be.

by Anonymousreply 402May 1, 2022 8:05 AM

Tuva's first daughter is 15 or 16 and has a different Swedish father.

by Anonymousreply 403May 1, 2022 8:08 AM

R403 What are the chances that this relationship will turn incestuous before long? They are the Scandinavians after all…

by Anonymousreply 404May 1, 2022 9:11 AM

He seems sociopathic, actually. Bet he suffers from NPD. Who doesn't, amirite? But it really radiates from him.

by Anonymousreply 405May 1, 2022 9:43 AM

There is no way in hell he would go to such lengths to hide his GF and kids if he were straight: remember straight people don't need to do that, they represent "the norm". It's like saying Tim Tebow is straight, it's just we don't see it because he has 10 children on Mars. Get over yourselves, he GAY GAY GAY!!!

by Anonymousreply 406May 1, 2022 11:40 AM

Wouldn’t it be ironic if he died falling down a stair or off a balcony?

by Anonymousreply 407May 1, 2022 12:20 PM

I hate to bring up this image again. Do you think normal straight guys would hold hands at a NASTYCAR event?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408May 1, 2022 12:42 PM

His brother also had a kid and people only found out after the child was born. He never released a statement and first publicly acknowledged the child a year after she was born on a talkshow. Not talking about their relationships, not announcing a pregnancy or birth etc is very on brand for all Skarsgard brothers.

AS and Tuva have apparently dated for years. I've first heard rumors about them more than 2 years ago.

It's also not surprising she is pregnant. He is 45 and she's also in her 40s. Last chance you start a family with that woman.

by Anonymousreply 409May 1, 2022 12:49 PM

R409 Maybe they are all gay. I hear something about the Scandinavians frowning on non-conformism

by Anonymousreply 410May 1, 2022 2:20 PM

He will marry a woman and she is pregnant. What? My heart is broken.

Tell me that it isn't true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 1, 2022 3:07 PM

R410 Maybe they are just guarded and like to keep their private lives private? Not everything is a conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 412May 1, 2022 3:17 PM

Why does a DL thread always culminate in the invasion of pseudo-realist fraus trying to heterosexualize their gay idol?

by Anonymousreply 413May 2, 2022 9:19 AM

R408 Are you 12? Do you think "normal" gay guys would be holding hands at a NASCAR event?

by Anonymousreply 414May 2, 2022 9:51 AM

He isn't gay, he's just dating in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 415May 2, 2022 10:32 AM

R394 Someone either from his or her team has been sending tips to deuxmoi about them "secretly dating and living together in Sweden" since last year, when there was nothing about it anywhere. He was asked if he's really dating her in a recent interview for a Swedish site a couple of weeks ago, but he didn't confirm nor deny it... If this is true, at least she's age-appropriate, unlike most of his exes. She also has teenage children. She used to live in Denmark with her children (and her then-partner), while Alex lives/lived in New York... So did she let her children behind and moved to Sweden with Alex? not that I would be surprised though... she used to date Noomi Rapace's ex-husband, who is quite problematic (drugs and violence issues).

She's apparently 9 months pregnant. In this video you can see that she really wanted to show off her pregnant belly but then acted offended when the reporter asked when she's due, even though she had already revealed she's 9 months pregnant at that very same event:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 2, 2022 2:55 PM

R416 She dated Ola Rapace? Gad she got all the hot guys…

by Anonymousreply 417May 3, 2022 12:56 AM

Anyone can send a tip to deuxmoi nowadays…

by Anonymousreply 418May 3, 2022 4:31 AM

R418 Especially publicists, friends, relatives and celebs themselves using burner accounts... Lots of stuff such as who's fucking who are featured there a long time before they get reported by the mainstream media.

R417 She did, back in 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419May 3, 2022 6:05 AM

Stop pretending he's straight

by Anonymousreply 420May 3, 2022 11:46 AM

Together for years? I still think he’s bisexual or gay but what’s weird is everyone dating during Covid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421May 4, 2022 2:11 AM

R421 Sweden has never had a national lockdown. So naturally he settled for a Swede.

by Anonymousreply 422May 4, 2022 6:15 AM

The only thing wrong with him is that he isn’t deep inside of me right now.

by Anonymousreply 423May 4, 2022 6:29 AM

R423 share?

by Anonymousreply 424May 4, 2022 9:29 AM

R421 Rich people couldn't care less about Covid.

R422 There was a lot of cover up and lies in Sweden that made the virus and increasing number of deaths not look that bad. No wonder people didn't care.

by Anonymousreply 425May 4, 2022 1:40 PM

The Swedes pretty much sacrificed their entire grandparent generation to COVID. Zero restrictions pursuing herd immunity, which backfired spectacularly since there is no such thing with COVID. Wonder what Alex thinks of this.

by Anonymousreply 426May 5, 2022 4:54 AM

R426 Not true. Sweden don't have higher death rates than other countries. They only had more balanced approach and measures throughout the pandemic and didn't have panic reaction and total lock down like others. They are usually more rational as society.

In the end, the other societies took thier approach too.

by Anonymousreply 427May 5, 2022 7:24 AM

So many paranoid demonrattic covidiots in here! Go wear your 3rd muzzle, take your 4th concoction, lock yourself in your bathroom and SHUT UP!

by Anonymousreply 428May 5, 2022 7:29 AM

R426 Sure, they're all dead in Sweden. Nobody lives there anymore. It's a ghost country now. If everyone had done what they did, this psychopandemic farce wouldn't have lasted a month

by Anonymousreply 429May 5, 2022 7:32 AM

R427 You believed the lies you were fed. Sweden is no Covid-free paradise as the government wants you to believe.

R428 It's a shame that people like you are still alive while millions of innocent people (that were infected by selfish assholes such as yourself) have died.

by Anonymousreply 430May 5, 2022 1:05 PM

r430 And what about those infected by the vaginated like you, since the concoction immunizes no one? Huh, CUNT?

by Anonymousreply 431May 5, 2022 1:48 PM

r430n What can I say? I don't die from the common cold, which I have yet to catch in 3 years by the way. If you're that demented to fear the cold, lock yourself in your bathroom, rot in there and let us all live. Paranoid demonrattic cunt

by Anonymousreply 432May 5, 2022 1:50 PM

How dumb can leftist woke demonrats even be? They're terribly afraid of the common cold, still wear 2 masks after 8 shots and to top it all off demand the entire world to lock down to accommodate them. How someone can even be demented enough to vote left is beyond me. BEYOND

by Anonymousreply 433May 5, 2022 1:52 PM

You're an incredibly unpleasant fella, NateCrnkovich. I was disgusted when I read your first post herr and you manage to disgust me even more with every new post.

by Anonymousreply 434May 5, 2022 3:05 PM

Nate/r433, show us what you’re made of and go get yourself infected. I’m sure you can manage that. But if you really mean what you say, then keep away from the death wards—or ICUs as we covidiots call them—if you end up with a really bad case. After all, it’s just the sniffles, isn’t it? Report back to us. I’ll also accept messages via ouija board.

by Anonymousreply 435May 5, 2022 4:40 PM

r435 You do the same, since the concoction doesn't protect you. Moron who's afraid of the common cold. Die in a grease fire

by Anonymousreply 436May 5, 2022 5:30 PM

r436 You've never had the sniffles or flu in your entire life, RETARD? Are you that moronic that you're afraid of them? Or that you'll take a useless concoction that doesn't immunize you and STILL catch it anyway? Said it once and will do it again: you leftist are GENETICALLY RETARDED!

by Anonymousreply 437May 5, 2022 5:32 PM

Charming, r436. You’re a keeper.

by Anonymousreply 438May 5, 2022 5:32 PM

r434 And you wokes manage to disgust me with your idiocy, being terrified of the sniffles. I wish you would all just croak instantly. By the way, unvaxxed here and, unlike you morons, I HAVE NEVER CAUGHT IN 3 YEARS. Sure, keep taking endless shots and still getting symptoms. Retard

by Anonymousreply 439May 5, 2022 5:33 PM

r435 Everyone laugh at the retard who's afraid of the common cold. Thinks the common cold will put him in the ICU. Demented retard believing everything TV says. After all, leftists are retarded

by Anonymousreply 440May 5, 2022 5:35 PM

r435 A vaccine that doesn't immunize is not a vaccine, retarded cunt. I realize you're too much of an idiot to realize it, but that's how it is. But sure, by all means, go take endless shots and catch the psychovirus anyway (UNLIKE ME)! Ahahahahahahaha Leftists are such retards

by Anonymousreply 441May 5, 2022 5:38 PM

Why the fuck are you even here and spamming a celebrity thread with your political right wing bs? Get the fuck off our "liberal" gay board and join some right wing forum were you belong. We don't want you here. Go away!!!

Please FF his right wing ass so Muriel can take care of this troll.

by Anonymousreply 442May 5, 2022 6:49 PM

I think he is gay but taken and putting out a "closed" vibe. I think you are picking up on energy he is putting out that he is not looking or open.

by Anonymousreply 443May 5, 2022 6:53 PM

If he's gay, who knocked up the lady he's been living with? She's at least 6-7 months pregnant with his baby and his sister and her husband just threw her an after party for her new movie.

by Anonymousreply 444May 5, 2022 7:04 PM

R444 Last week she said that she's 9 months pregnant. IVF is still a possibility (she's over 40), but this is looking like an unplanned pregnancy, at least for him. She allegedly attended the premiere of his film The Northman in Sweden, but they didn't pose together on the red carpet. They're just playing the old trick of "are they or aren't they?" to keep people talking about them at this point. He never struck me as a fatherly type or family man, so I doubt this is gonna last after she gives birth and he's faced with the reality of raising a child + 2 teen step-children.

by Anonymousreply 445May 5, 2022 10:54 PM

R445 Well he’s selling his bachelor pad, looks like he’s gonna move back to Sweden for good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 5, 2022 11:36 PM

R445 She said in multiple recent interviews that she doesn’t believe in monogamy. Quite a weird couple.

by Anonymousreply 447May 5, 2022 11:47 PM

Fat unwanted frau cunt ^

by Anonymousreply 448May 6, 2022 12:35 AM

R445 How do you know so much about all this?

by Anonymousreply 449May 6, 2022 5:00 AM

I thought she only had one teenage daughter. Who's the second stepchild?

by Anonymousreply 450May 6, 2022 5:06 AM

R449 A little know thing called Google.

R450 She had another child with the same guy, but the gender hasn't been revealed.

by Anonymousreply 451May 6, 2022 6:50 AM

R442 Go take your 5th shot and shut up! R445 I'm sorry, but where's the evidence he's even dating this nobody? Cause I sure as hell ain't seeing it

by Anonymousreply 452May 6, 2022 7:12 AM

Has he gone the Clooney way?

Don't worry Nato, you can still have me. I may not be blonde and am not a movie star, but am equally hot.

by Anonymousreply 453May 6, 2022 7:51 AM

I can’t even make sense what’s going on in this thread anymore, it may as well be written in Swedish.

by Anonymousreply 454May 6, 2022 7:58 AM

Or worse - Finnish.

by Anonymousreply 455May 6, 2022 8:01 AM

OP or anyone, create a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 456May 6, 2022 8:02 AM

He is hard to put a finger on, seems he doesn’t have a type. Who knows

by Anonymousreply 457May 6, 2022 8:56 AM

How is Jack handling the Baby news? Will this end in tears?

by Anonymousreply 458May 6, 2022 9:11 AM

Inside Alexander Skarsgård’s NYC apartment, on sale for $2.6M

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459May 10, 2022 3:31 PM

Did anyone listen to the Fresh Air NPR piece?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460May 10, 2022 3:50 PM

R459 The apartment is far too modest than I thought would be to his liking. No TV and no bathrub. How is this possible in a well-heeled celeb's house to have no tv and no bathtub?

by Anonymousreply 461May 11, 2022 5:32 AM

The house is beautiful, I hate the bed what the fuck is that.

by Anonymousreply 462May 11, 2022 5:37 AM

The interview didn’t tell anything. He does say "no shade Idaho"

by Anonymousreply 463May 11, 2022 5:44 AM

He must be selling his apartment to upgrade and make room for the baby! He’s been linked to alexa chung and kate bosworth. Tall thin but feminine women. Though they do have boyish bodies. I watched the northman and enjoyed it!

by Anonymousreply 464May 11, 2022 6:05 AM

Who the fiuck is gonna pay 2 million for a walk up? It's on the top floor!

by Anonymousreply 465May 11, 2022 7:40 AM

So, just because he's spelling hus apartment, that means he's straight and having a baby? With a woman?

by Anonymousreply 466May 11, 2022 9:23 AM

[Quote]How is this possible in a well-heeled celeb's house to have no tv and no bathtub?

He already removed all of his personal stuff. I'm sure it's staged for potential buyers and he no longer lives at the place.

by Anonymousreply 467May 11, 2022 4:41 PM

R466 *Selling *his. Damn it, apparently I don't know how to SPELL

by Anonymousreply 468May 11, 2022 5:03 PM

R445 How do you know this is an unplanned pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 469May 13, 2022 8:59 AM

R285

What bullshit is that?

It's the house in which the character, PLAYED by his father Stellan Skarsgard, lives.

In "The girl with the dragon tattoo".

It's totally ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 470May 14, 2022 5:58 AM

R469 Can't you read or are you just stupid?

by Anonymousreply 471May 14, 2022 1:28 PM

Is Alex a Daddy yet? He needs some happiness after his latest movie flop.

by Anonymousreply 472May 14, 2022 8:52 PM

He likes to read in the most unlikely places. Not sure if it's all for show or what but based off his interviews he seems to be an avid reader.

Exhibit 1: Carrying a copy of Martin Amis's London Fields with him to the movie theater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473July 1, 2022 2:42 AM

Exhibit 2: Fingering what looks like a Penguin Black Classic while cycling around NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474July 1, 2022 2:43 AM

Exhibit 3: Enjoying Herman Hesse's Steppenwolf in a tent in Antarctica.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475July 1, 2022 2:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476July 1, 2022 2:52 AM

I've heard he stinks. A friend of mine worked with him and said he's very nice but has horrendous b.o. you can smell from a distance.

by Anonymousreply 477July 1, 2022 2:52 AM

I think fans diagnose their fave with asexuality because they don't want their fave to have a sex life that doesn't include them...

by Anonymousreply 478July 1, 2022 3:04 AM

R478 He's not asexual. He's just saving himself for when he finds me.

by Anonymousreply 479July 1, 2022 7:10 AM

R477 Yeah, sure... "My cousin told me"

by Anonymousreply 480July 1, 2022 9:43 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if he stinks.

by Anonymousreply 481July 1, 2022 9:47 AM

Lol. People who have actually met him shared on the gossip blog deuxmoi that Skarsgard smelled exceptionally good and wanted to know if it was a fragrance or his natural body odor. Scandinavians are also very clean people in my experience. I've never met one with bad body odor.

by Anonymousreply 482July 1, 2022 9:57 AM

Why are these stupid DLers so obsessed with smells and body odors? Don't they get all smelly and sweaty while doing the nasty? Do they ever even fuck? Do they even know how it works?

by Anonymousreply 483July 1, 2022 10:54 AM

You're the one in "celeb" DMs, harassing them to come out. I doubt you're getting laid on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 484July 1, 2022 10:57 AM

r475 is the centerfold of a sapiosexual porn mag

by Anonymousreply 485July 1, 2022 12:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486August 17, 2022 8:00 AM

Looking good in Farah Fawcett styling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487August 17, 2022 11:54 AM

R487 LOOOOOL Can't believe some people still think he's straight

by Anonymousreply 488August 17, 2022 12:17 PM

Right, he is missing something OP, and that is me.

by Anonymousreply 489August 17, 2022 1:08 PM

He really is someone who knows how to keep his private life private. How frustrating.

His girlfriend must have had the baby months ago and there still isn't any confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 490August 17, 2022 2:05 PM

[quote]He was hottest iin Generation Kill, HBO mini-series about Marines in Afghanistan. It's where I fell in love with him and the real-life character he played (who should be topic here!)

R54 He was SO hot in Generation Kill and the Marine he portrayed - Brad Colbert - could be a DL icon. Hot, rich, manly man with a great backstory. Alexander did a great job portraying him.

by Anonymousreply 491August 18, 2022 3:12 AM

I'm watching him now in The Legend of Tarzan. (8/17 - TNT). Great body, hoping he strips down at some point.

by Anonymousreply 492August 18, 2022 3:40 AM

r490 I'm sorry, but what makes you even think he's straight? Where's the evidence to back it up? As far as I'm concerned, a ghewd-lewking guy in his mid-40s who's still unmarried and childless (and probably even single) is gay and closeted. Where's the proof of these fucking GF and fucking baby?

by Anonymousreply 493August 18, 2022 11:15 AM

Bimp.

by Anonymousreply 494August 19, 2022 2:58 AM

I looked up the real "Brad" from Generation Kill and that guy is not hot. He's a creepy looking dude and definitely no gorgeous blonde Scandinavian. Not surprised his gf dropped him gorgeous someone else.

by Anonymousreply 495August 19, 2022 3:04 AM

*for

by Anonymousreply 496August 19, 2022 3:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497August 22, 2022 6:04 PM

R497 WTF with that message? Sooooo didn't see that one coming at all. Anyway, he looks so very straight in that pic, with that foot tilt

by Anonymousreply 498August 22, 2022 6:06 PM

R498, Daily Mail links now result in that message much like links to The Independent.

by Anonymousreply 499August 22, 2022 6:07 PM

He was so beautiful to look at in True Blood...

by Anonymousreply 500August 22, 2022 6:10 PM

At least your schedule permitted you to look at him on True Blood. I on the other hand…

by Anonymousreply 501August 22, 2022 6:18 PM

[Quote]He was so beautiful to look at in True Blood...

He no longer is?

by Anonymousreply 502August 22, 2022 6:52 PM

He is one of the guys thst looks great still deep in his 40s.

by Anonymousreply 503August 22, 2022 8:40 PM

He's a director now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504October 30, 2022 9:45 AM

Did he ever get married and have that child?

by Anonymousreply 505October 30, 2022 11:05 AM

What is this man's relatioship status? He's still unmarried and childless in his mid 40s despite being gorgeous, and the only thing that is available on his love life are unproven rumors. Suspicious AF

by Anonymousreply 506October 31, 2022 2:23 AM

How is his secret girlfriend’s new baby doing?

by Anonymousreply 507November 5, 2022 2:36 PM

r507 It doesn't even exist, just like his heterosexuality

by Anonymousreply 508November 6, 2022 8:08 PM

His father is a good actor, but I pray that his looks don't take after him as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 509November 6, 2022 8:16 PM

[Quote][R507] It doesn't even exist, just like his heterosexuality

DailyMail posted pics of him with his newborn and gf out in NYC a couple of days ago. But I guess in your reality he was carrying a prop baby.

by Anonymousreply 510November 18, 2022 2:38 AM

R510 You’re clearly not a DLer, so why are you doing here? Bug off

by Anonymousreply 511November 18, 2022 3:38 AM

r510 And how the hell was I supposed to know? Anyways, you can keep the little gremlin (or GIANT gremlin is more like it)

by Anonymousreply 512November 18, 2022 9:05 AM

I'm sure he's gay and bearding

by Anonymousreply 513November 18, 2022 12:48 PM

[Quote][R510] You’re clearly not a DLer, so why are you doing here? Bug off

And you think an asswipe loser like you gets to decide? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 514November 19, 2022 7:52 AM

r514 What makes you think he's even straight? I've never heard of him dating this no-name, and now, all of a sudden, he goes out with her and their "baby"? It could very well be a doll for all we know

by Anonymousreply 515November 19, 2022 9:39 AM

^They've been rumored to be dating for years. Check his page on the purse blog. Swedish fans knew about them for years. I think her name first came up in 2018 or 2019. Why would he get a no name beard and baby now? He's almost 50 and no one cared about his sexuality or love life before. He's a B list actor who mostly stars in independent movies or supporting roles. No need to get a beard or start a fake family at this point in his life. If he's really gay, why didn't his publicist get him a beard when he was promoting the godawful Tarzan movie or the Gozilla sequel?

by Anonymousreply 516November 19, 2022 10:58 AM

r516 I genuinely thought he was gay or bi (which he could still technically be) just based on "lack of rumors" of him dating them wimmiiiiiin. I feel so cheated. I hate this. I hate him!

by Anonymousreply 517November 19, 2022 12:16 PM

Nothing is amiss OP. He’s gorgeous (so gorgeous) and speaks to us via his craft, not his life. In this day and age, a mystique is a wonderful thing.

by Anonymousreply 518November 19, 2022 12:24 PM

I think he’s bisexual. Someone on here (male) years ago said they had sex with him… it had the ring of truth to it, so I believe it!

by Anonymousreply 519November 20, 2022 4:13 PM

r519 Yeah, and I had sex with Giacomo McDormiente. Every day. For a year. Would you believe me?

by Anonymousreply 520November 20, 2022 8:41 PM

Alex carrying and kissing his spawn in NYC. Looks like a little baby boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521November 23, 2022 8:09 PM

Fuck it, if we are going to lust over a Swede, at least let them be hot. Skarsgard has always had a butter facer. Give me Joel Kinnaman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522November 23, 2022 8:14 PM

r521 Why are you obsessing over the life of a STRAIGHT man? He's not one of us (at least not anymore). He's canceled. As they say on here, he's dead to me!

by Anonymousreply 523November 24, 2022 7:06 AM

R523 Lol. You think DLers only lust after gay celebrities? Are you new here? Why would I care if a hot sexy Swede is straight or gay in real life? Chances I'll fuck him are zero either way.

by Anonymousreply 524November 24, 2022 7:04 PM

[Quote]Fuck it, if we are going to lust over a Swede, at least let them be hot. Skarsgard has always had a butter facer. Give me Joel Kinnaman.

Kinnaman only dates freaks, Instagram models/influencers and bimbos. He also had rape/ sexual assault allegations recently. Sadly, he's an idiot IRL. Big turn off.

by Anonymousreply 525November 24, 2022 7:11 PM

R524 With all the talk and no shoe of his "mysterious GF", I really thought he was one big 'mo. I'd gotten my hopes up (which I hate doing), this one hurts! I think I' m probably gonna have him killed

by Anonymousreply 526November 25, 2022 4:59 AM

R521 Here’s more. I like that the missus is always smiling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527November 25, 2022 6:23 PM

His new movie's trailer. There is a shot of him wearing a leash at around 1:32. I can't wait to see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528December 9, 2022 6:10 AM

Who even cares about this gaybating douchebag? Buried and forgotten!

by Anonymousreply 529December 15, 2022 9:15 PM

I know whenever I see R529's screen name on a comment, it will be utterly useless ravings of a stinking cunt that add NOTHING to the conversation

by Anonymousreply 530December 15, 2022 9:18 PM

r530 Reported. And now go take your 8th short, you demented libturdic FAG!

by Anonymousreply 531December 15, 2022 9:30 PM

R531 Leap into a grease fire, fascist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 532December 15, 2022 9:51 PM

r532 And you in a tub of sulphuric acid, demented retarded libturd. You people are all a bunch of braindead fucktards who deserved to be killed by that stupid concoction. When that happens, I will piss on your dirty rancid grave

by Anonymousreply 533December 15, 2022 9:57 PM

r532 That right there proves your level of idiocy: anyone who disagrees with you is a "far-right fascist". Anyone who doesn't take 10 shots of that non-vaccine, because they're just not afraid of the common cold, is a "far-right fascist". You libturd fags are the scum of the Earth. No wonder you're lewsing elections all over the globe unless you cheat with the mail-in votes. You deserve to be shot at point blank range like the scabious bastards you are

by Anonymousreply 534December 15, 2022 10:00 PM

[Quote][R530] Reported. And now go take your 8th short, you demented libturdic FAG!

I'm curious NateC, how did you report r530? Because no one gives a fuck on DL if someone hurt your feelings. This is not Twitter where right-wing trolls are a protected species now.

by Anonymousreply 535December 17, 2022 1:11 PM

Allegedly stopped by KitKatClub during Berlin film festival. Is gay sex a thing in Berlin nightlife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536February 28, 2023 5:31 AM

R536 Didn't understand a word. Can someone explain? Is this a gay club or a straight club? Was he doing interviews or was he shagging? Geez, why do people have to be so cryptic?

by Anonymousreply 537February 28, 2023 12:06 PM

So, could he be gay? Can I even get my hopes up after he had a son? He does seem a tad too outlandish for a straight dude 🤔

by Anonymousreply 538February 28, 2023 12:11 PM

He’s Swedish.

by Anonymousreply 539February 28, 2023 12:25 PM

What is Deuxmoi? What the hell is that person even talking about?

by Anonymousreply 540February 28, 2023 12:30 PM

R540 Deuxmoi is an IG account that publishes celeb gossips. KitKat is a sex club in Berlin apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541February 28, 2023 2:02 PM

[quote]He's a B list actor who mostly stars in independent movies or supporting roles.

I watched the GQ Iconic Roles with AS & I was kind of surprised he didn't have more prominent roles under his belt since it feels like he's been around forever. Not bad, but despite his good looks, he didn't really have much of a notable body of work.

by Anonymousreply 542February 28, 2023 4:13 PM

R541 Yeah, I've looked it up, but it doesn't say whether it's a gay or straight club. But this Goncalo dude on Twitter is obviously gay because he has the rainbow flag next to his handle, so I'm guessing his friend must be, too. So must Aleks. But he has a GF and a son, which was the very reason I lost interest in him. Can I gain it back? And yeah, he only ever works abroad and takes his clothes off in every movie: he's the Swedish Giulio Berruti

by Anonymousreply 543February 28, 2023 5:10 PM

[quote] celeb gossips

by Anonymousreply 544March 3, 2023 3:37 AM

The Kit Kat Club is a mostly straight sex club.

by Anonymousreply 545March 3, 2023 3:43 AM

He gives me "asexual" vibes as well. Some people find it too stimulating or disgusting because they have aspergers. People with aspergers can also be hypersexual as well

by Anonymousreply 546March 3, 2023 4:20 AM

[quote] Some people find it

?

by Anonymousreply 547March 3, 2023 4:22 AM

R547 By "it" I mean sex

by Anonymousreply 548March 3, 2023 4:33 AM

I hear gay sex is the staple in Berlin’s KIB (KitKat, Insomnia, Berghain).

by Anonymousreply 549March 3, 2023 7:00 AM

No, according to an LPSG user, KitKat is polyamorous leaning towards gay

by Anonymousreply 550March 3, 2023 7:22 AM

[Quote]He gives me "asexual" vibes as well.

He just fathered a child so he seems to enjoy sex, at least occasionally.

[Quote]No, according to an LPSG user, KitKat is polyamorous leaning towards gay.

Those are all famous clubs almost every tourist wants to visit while visiting Berlin. Straight or gay.

by Anonymousreply 551March 3, 2023 7:45 AM

I don't think either KitKat or Berghain is particularly tourist-friendly. They admit people that fall into a certain type. Most get turned away at the entrance because the bouncers can tell they only want to rubberneck. Only weirdos get that coveted "Ja!" on their first try. I don't know if he's been to KitKat before but I suspect he pulled strings.

by Anonymousreply 552March 3, 2023 8:12 AM

Give me a Break

Give me a Break

Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553March 4, 2023 6:32 PM

Any chance this tol glass of wadah is gay or at least bi?

by Anonymousreply 554March 4, 2023 6:37 PM

He gay and brdn

by Anonymousreply 555March 13, 2023 10:38 PM

Brnd

Tol

Smol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556March 13, 2023 10:42 PM

I can't blame him for being super-anal and paranoid about germs if his dad was always cooking dinner in the nude.

by Anonymousreply 557March 13, 2023 11:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!