Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Orange County season 16 premieres December 1 at 9 PM!

Shannon, Gina, Emily all return and Heather is back. Newcomers Noella and Dr. Jen round out the cast.

There was supposed to be a 7th cast member but clearly things didn't work out

Trailer looks OK not outstanding but I'll watch

trailer at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 22, 2022 12:45 PM
by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2021 6:50 PM

emily is a fat cunt and is a qanon loon

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2021 6:55 PM

Loser Hour - who watches the crusty vagina crowd?

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2021 7:08 PM

Noella seems interesting.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2021 8:53 PM

I do enjoy Heather, if only because she is so much richer than the other jealous cast members.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2021 9:00 PM

Gina crawling up Heather’s ass was so predictable lol.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2021 9:04 PM

Bring back Hesus Hugs!

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2021 9:13 PM

R2 OK then I won't feel bad when the 7th woman apparently makes a dig about her weight during a fight lol

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2021 1:45 AM

this Wednesday!

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2021 3:50 AM

emily is a fat cunt and is a qanon loon

I had no idea she was a Q-Loon, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2021 4:19 AM

But…she’s an incredible lawyer. How can she be a right-winger?

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2021 6:34 AM

I smell shit!

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2021 7:15 AM

Shannon looks especially bloated in the OP! 😂 🐷 🐄

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2021 7:26 AM

R11 isn't she a divorce lawyer? It's not like she's arguing federal cases

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2021 7:50 AM

R14 She’s a patents lawyer and F/t swine. Her sister carried all 4 of her kids? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2021 10:51 AM

Shannon and Tamra are feuding! I'm sure Tamra is hoping to return next year

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2021 4:50 PM

lmao Emily with a backhanded compliment of Shane tonight's episode. She said in California during the pandemic they lowered the score required to pass the bar exam to 1390 and Shane was able to score above that so he finally passed

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2021 6:24 AM

Heather's house is stunning but she was a bit too boastful about it. I did laugh at Shannon seething in jealousy though during the tour

Noella is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2021 10:09 PM

The first ep I've ever watched of this series; I began watching Heather's home tours on YouTube during quarantine and became a fan. One question: Has Shannon always been such a raging alcoholic? She's not even trying to hide it. Good fuck, what a trainwreck. Another example of Bravo and Andy Cohen enabling someone who so obviously needs rehab and some time away to reflect on things.

Side note: People make fun of Heather Dubrow for being snooty/OCD/etc, but she's really worked for all she has (along with marrying well). And she cares about her children and is very hands on with them.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2021 10:16 PM

Fuuuuuuck Heather Dubrow,

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2021 3:54 AM

^ Kelly Dodd

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2021 4:21 AM

I really don’t like Heather. She ruins the drama. Like next week she cancels the party and makes everyone leave after that Nicole revelation is brought up. Did she have something to do with Nicole not being a full Housewife? Which I really don’t like because Nicole is very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2021 9:25 AM

R19 yes Shannon has always been a big drinker on this show. Go back a few years to her divorce and she was a real mess

by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2021 10:46 AM

I love Heather, she's rich, she's beautiful, she's classy and flaunts it all.

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2021 10:57 AM

R24

I watch this show for the drama, not any of that shit.

by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2021 11:13 AM

They should base the show around Nicole and Noella and fire the others besides Shannon.

Heather is terrible. The viewers seem to have short term memory because she really wasn’t liked, to the point that most viewers rallied behind Kelly Dodd shaking her up.

by Anonymousreply 26December 3, 2021 11:59 AM

If Nicole was really demoted because of Heather, fuck this show.

by Anonymousreply 27December 3, 2021 12:08 PM

I hope Heather gets lost in her own house one day and has to resort to eating her own legs to survive.

by Anonymousreply 28December 3, 2021 12:27 PM

R27

Nevermind, I just read that she was demoted for refusing the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 29December 3, 2021 1:09 PM

R29

Actually that’s a fan rumor, but she appears to be anti-vaxx. Not sure. Gossip sites are saying Terry was the reason she was demoted.

by Anonymousreply 30December 3, 2021 1:14 PM

So after the first episode, these are my observations:

- Heather is a cunt. A failed actress who married rich and pretends she has class. And she's starting to get jowls.

- Heather's kids, with the exception of her son, are butt ugly. I'm surprised she hasn't forced them to go under her husband's knife yet.

- Emily had plastic surgery, but she still always looks like she's smelling something bad.

- Gina cried again.

- Shannon's blown up lips make her look even more freakish. Her children can't wait to get away from her.

- Shannon's stirring up shit again, but I'm not quite sure understanding what's going on yet. A woman sued Heather's husband? For what?

- The new women are annoying as hell. The wife of the ambulance chasing lawyer has no fashion sense or taste and seems like a total idiot.

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2021 2:35 PM

Heather's house is ridiculous, and not in a good way. No one needs all of that. Her purpose in life seems to be to show off. Nothing else.

I can't wait for someone to sue her husband for botched plastic surgery and see Heather lose her show palace.

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2021 3:10 PM

R31 Nicole apparently sued Terry after some procedure he performed on her. It's weird that she "befriended" his wife Heather and didn't disclose that

by Anonymousreply 33December 3, 2021 4:38 PM

R33 How would Heather not know this?

by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2021 5:43 PM

Shannon gave an interview on ET about the incident. In typical Shannon style, she had Gina and Emily do her dirty work and tell Heather about it, then Shannon pretended she never wanted either one of them to talk about it.

The interviewer asked Shannon if she was manipulating Gina and Emily, and Shannon said, "No, because that's not what I do."

I nearly spit out my coffee. That's ALL Shannon does.

by Anonymousreply 35December 3, 2021 6:44 PM

Heather’s house is what happens when trash gets money. She has giant light-up letters with a hashtag., a Vanderbilt she ain’t.

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2021 1:26 AM

Heather has a dry pussy she packs with sawdust! FFUCK HHHER

by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2021 1:27 AM

well Shannon said she knew Nicole by a different last name. Maybe she had that last name when she sued Terry so Heather wouldn't have known her with the current last name now?

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2021 2:37 AM

DL is going to hate me for saying this, but so be it: I miss Vicki.

Regardless of what you may think about that loathsome Miss Piggy cunt, she always brought the drama season after season. I can tell just by the first episode of this season that it’s going to be dry and boring without her.

The OG of the OC is realty tv golf and she’s certainly missed!

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2021 2:46 AM

*reality tv gold.

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2021 2:47 AM

Heather got the Bethenny treatment she so desperately wanted. She's being promoted as the face of the show now which I'm sure annoys Shannon who was the senior cast member last year after Vicki and Tamra were fired.

by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2021 2:48 AM

It’s so pathetic watching Dr. Jen desperately trying to get a spot on the show to promote her slutty robot-creating business.

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2021 2:50 AM

here's a bit of tea-Noella was a guest on the show last year as a friend of Braunwyn. Braunwyn was pissed that Noella joined the show this season after she was fired and stopped being friends with her because of it. They had initially bonded over their bisexuality though I think Braunwyn says she's a lesbian now

by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2021 2:53 AM

Heather is sooooo boring. Her Sharon Tate look at Nobu was ugly.

by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2021 2:55 AM

Red alert Red alert - How the hell can Heather and Terry not know that woman sued Terry for bad breast implants? Shannon knew.

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2021 2:55 AM

I read that in Bernice Clifton-speak, R45.

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2021 4:06 AM

I'm glad Bronwyn is no longer on the show.

I can't wait to see Noella's life crash and burn.

Heather is awful but she drives Shannon crazy, and it's on purpose.

The Doctor lady looked so different at Bronwyn's vow renewal. She looks like Gretchen now.

Her husband is fug.

The friend-of who sued Terry must have been told by production not to tell Heather about case.

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2021 4:08 AM

Nobody missed Vicki, and certainly not now that she has been gone several seasons.

by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2021 7:01 AM

taglines are out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2021 10:43 PM

Heather and Terry are going to get robbed one day. They keep flaunting their wealth. And especially during a global pandemic. You'd think they tone it down a little.

These people are asking for serious problems in the future, with all of this wealth flaunting. Especially in California.

Stupid Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2021 11:10 PM

If they were on Beverly Hills, they already would be robbed multiple times. Especially if they used Teddi’s husband’s security company.

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2021 11:18 PM

The Heather house tour was worth it to see Shannon seething with jealousy. Trust, it’s going to all be downhill and boring in future episodes after the house tour.

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2021 11:30 PM

This is the franchise I can't bring myself to watch. These people allegedly live an upper middle class existence in sunny Southern California but their lives look like absolute Hell on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 53December 7, 2021 12:27 AM

I suspect Heather gets very boring very fast after the house tour. She refuses to open up her marriage and personal life for inspection, so her only real role is to to show off her worldly possessions.

Shannon is lost this season. Her two major storylines - her rocky marriage and divorce from David and her endless cycle of friendship and feuding with Vicky and Tamra - are long gone, and she doesn't even have Kelly to spar with now.

Every single of the new cast members seems vacuous and shallow, so they'll fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2021 10:32 PM

I saw an episode of "Botched" on YouTube. Terry Dubrow (Heather's plastic surgeon husband) and Paul Nassif (ex-husband of RHOBH Adrienne Maloof).

Wow - Paul had a really nice bedside manner and caring demeanor with patients. Terry's face looked botched and his demeanor was eager beaver. Never saw that side of Paul when watching RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2021 10:49 PM

R55 Well, you gotta be kind to your clientele.

by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2021 11:26 PM

I miss the days when we got to see Jeana Keough sweat her tits off at Lake Havasu.

by Anonymousreply 57December 8, 2021 11:33 PM

Are we certain Heather isn’t a robot?

by Anonymousreply 58December 9, 2021 12:40 AM

Haha remember when I hit Vicki in the head?

by Anonymousreply 59December 9, 2021 12:41 AM

Did anyone tell Heather to scream BRAVO BRAVO FUCKING BRAVO when she doesn’t want to be filmed?

by Anonymousreply 60December 9, 2021 1:15 AM

Well Fancy Pants has gotten the show back on track. Great episode tonite.

by Anonymousreply 61December 9, 2021 2:01 AM

This whole Nicole sued Terry 16 years ago drama is the jump-the-shark moment of this franchise. These women look like little girls on a playground, why would this even matter? Mountain out of a mole hill. The whole thing is so producer-concocted.

by Anonymousreply 62December 9, 2021 2:42 AM

Doctors are sued all the time and Terry is no exception. It’s entirely possible that he forgot all about it especially since she dropped the lawsuit. Also, Nicole sees a little unhinged so I can see her keeping it a secret. I get the impression she and Heather are more acquaintances than best buddies.

by Anonymousreply 63December 9, 2021 2:50 AM

This show is getting so lazy, ever since the whole Denise “Bravo, Bravo…” thing and now they break the third wall all the time. We’re watching the production of a show now, not the lives of housewives.

by Anonymousreply 64December 9, 2021 2:51 AM

It was probably a routine issue and insurance required her to sue in order to pay out for fixing the issue. Such a non-issue. These producers are desperate for a storyline with boring Heather.

by Anonymousreply 65December 9, 2021 2:53 AM

Why is Heather’s house lit like a Kmart inside?

by Anonymousreply 66December 9, 2021 3:00 AM

God, Heather is such a haughty cunt, and apparently this whole season is going to be the other basic bitches genuflecting before Her Majesty, terrified of losing her approval. Ugh.

I think Bravo really misjudged Heather's popularity. She wasn't that well-liked before she left, and what this show really needs and has been sorely lacking is a rootable heroine.

by Anonymousreply 67December 9, 2021 4:35 AM

Boomers are more fun to watch Gen Y and Millenials are tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 68December 9, 2021 5:38 AM

R68 Gen X, whatever. Forgotten generation

by Anonymousreply 69December 9, 2021 5:38 AM

this was a fun episode. It IS weird that Nicole didn't tell Heather about the lawsuit despite their 6 year friendship. She should have told her outright that she was in her 20s at the time and pressured by lawyers. That said, I think Nicole should sue whoever did her face. Her nose looks unnatural and her eyes don't open fully.

The Emily-Nicole fight was amusing. Emily really goes 0 to 100 in about 5 seconds when someone insults her. I think Emily has become arrogant now that she's no longer a newbie and Vicki/Tamra/Kelly aren't around to intimidate her anymore. Now it's just Heather

Noella is definitely a free spirit. Braunwyn is pissed btw that Noella and Dr. Jen were introduced to the show through her but they're now cast members and she's no longer a part of it

Shannon was a mess and it's needed

by Anonymousreply 70December 9, 2021 6:33 AM

I had to pause my tv and laugh for about a minute as Emily yelled walking out that she was the better looking version of Nicole lol does she really think they look alike?

by Anonymousreply 71December 9, 2021 6:34 AM

emily is a disgusting fat cunt

by Anonymousreply 72December 9, 2021 7:44 AM

Why was I never permanently cast on this show?

by Anonymousreply 73December 9, 2021 8:48 AM

It seems like just yesterday Shannon was a breathe of fresh air on this show. Now she's like a fat old Dowager Countess trying to fit in with people 20 years younger than her.

by Anonymousreply 74December 9, 2021 8:58 AM

It's about time Q-anon cunt Emily got the villain edit.

Her marriage is a loveless sham, she cries copious crocodile tears when she wants camera time, her endless plastic surgery is clearly trying to fill a bottomless void and her political views are beyond whacked.

Does anyone actually tune into this show to watch her ? (Or Emily, for that matter?). Both were terrible casting missteps that should've been corrected years ago.

by Anonymousreply 75December 9, 2021 2:22 PM

Emily is just disgusting, across the board.

by Anonymousreply 76December 9, 2021 2:40 PM

Heather was always boring and unlikable to me. I don't understand how they're so wealthy unless they have some passive income sources.

Shannon was nuts from Day 1. She overshared, which I realize is what the HWs are supposed to do. However, she had nowhere to go but crazy with the amount of sharing & bad luck & marriage drama she had from the start.

by Anonymousreply 77December 9, 2021 3:06 PM

Shannon seems like she is one step away from crazy bag lady who is homeless.

by Anonymousreply 78December 9, 2021 3:39 PM

Shannon’s most specific housewife superpower is her unwavering commitment to (and outrage on behalf of) a vision of herself as a perpetually blameless and ill-used heroine in the So Cal gothic melodrama that is her life, a vision that is shared by no one else because it has no basis in reality (Shannon is in fact a profoundly messy and self-obsessed fruitcake.)

Heather’s home looks like a fucking Sheraton. Even Kyle and Bethenny, who nobody would accuse of being tasteful friends, have managed to give their hotel-ish homes more personality.

by Anonymousreply 79December 9, 2021 4:01 PM

Heather’s home is Trump-esque, “a poor man’s idea of what a rich man’s life looks like”

by Anonymousreply 80December 9, 2021 4:13 PM

Heather Dubrow looks like the puppet from the “Saw” movies.

by Anonymousreply 81December 9, 2021 5:49 PM

Her eyebrows are too arched. Maybe from Botox? I really hate that super-arched look for eyebrows.

I saw Andy trolling her once on WWHL, talking about the Madame puppet.

by Anonymousreply 82December 9, 2021 5:58 PM

Emily barking at Gina to leave the party with her was hilarious and pathetic. She seemed to think Gina wasn't going to be loyal to her?

by Anonymousreply 83December 9, 2021 6:15 PM

Shannon has no body this season.

YES!!!

by Anonymousreply 84December 9, 2021 9:06 PM

I haven't bothered with the first two episodes.

Are they worth it?

by Anonymousreply 85December 9, 2021 9:13 PM

Heather is from Westchester county and went to Syracuse a very jappy school. She was Miss Greater Syracuse too.

by Anonymousreply 86December 9, 2021 10:02 PM

R86 So? Where u from?

by Anonymousreply 87December 9, 2021 10:10 PM

Terry looks like his face caught on fire and they put it out just in time.

by Anonymousreply 88December 9, 2021 10:18 PM

Heather grew up in westchester so maybe had family money?

Shannon wearing a sleeveless dress was the most disturbing part of this episode. The second most disturbing thing was all of that beautiful nobu food going to waste.

Terry needs to lay off the fillers he looks like a bloated corpse that drowned in a river.

by Anonymousreply 89December 9, 2021 10:32 PM

Is Shannon still dating the beady-eyed homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 90December 9, 2021 10:33 PM

I hope they donated all that food to the homeless.

by Anonymousreply 91December 9, 2021 10:40 PM

Heather had her servants dump the food into the ocean.

by Anonymousreply 92December 10, 2021 1:20 AM

This whole plastic surgery lawsuit thing was a ridiculous non-storyline - worse than the RBOH puppygate bullshit. The whole thing seemed ridiculously manufactured.

And of course, we have see Terry come out and make sure and absolve himself and say, "You had complications!" So stupid. And why the hell would Heather cancel the party just because a few bitches were yelling at each other? It was all so over the top.

I hope that new housewife who sued Terry also sued the other doctor who fucked up her eyebrows.

Emily is unhinged white trash. I find it hard to believe she's a competent attorney.

by Anonymousreply 93December 10, 2021 2:40 PM

I liked the shots of Shannon waddling down Heather's massive hallways.

by Anonymousreply 94December 10, 2021 2:51 PM

R94 Yeah, what was up with that? She looked like some teen girl putting on high heels for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 95December 10, 2021 3:04 PM

Are you KIDDING me, r95?!

by Anonymousreply 96December 10, 2021 3:06 PM

Shannon always waddles in heels. There should be a supercut of all the times she's made her way down a hall.

by Anonymousreply 97December 10, 2021 3:09 PM

R97 Wow. Okay. I can't believe you said that. I'm a true and loyal friend and would never do anything to jeopardize that, even though I'll gossip about you behind your back and get other people to do my dirty work for me.

But wow. Okay. Make fun of my heels.

by Anonymousreply 98December 10, 2021 3:15 PM

More so than any other Real Housewife, Shannon had become a caricature of herself.

by Anonymousreply 99December 10, 2021 3:25 PM

Speaking of caricatures, I can't look at Heather without thinking of the woman who does the spot-on impersonation of her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 10, 2021 3:40 PM

R87 I from Syracuse

by Anonymousreply 101December 10, 2021 3:48 PM

second week episode got over a million viewers up from the first week so Bravo is happy

by Anonymousreply 102December 10, 2021 7:27 PM

Terry is sooo fugly you think he does Heather from behind?

by Anonymousreply 103December 10, 2021 8:29 PM

You're welcome, r102.

by Anonymousreply 104December 10, 2021 8:30 PM

They might as well give Terry an orange.

by Anonymousreply 105December 11, 2021 2:26 AM

Did Dr. Jen’s shirtless hubby knock up the nanny?

by Anonymousreply 106December 12, 2021 4:32 PM

Has Heather seen Gina’s sad townhouse. I want her to bring an Orchid or bottle of champagne to that dump that’s full of TJ Maxx crap and overrun with children. She’ll be such an elitist cunt about it.

by Anonymousreply 107December 12, 2021 4:41 PM

This is the type of frivolity in hard times that made antiheroes out of the Manson family.

by Anonymousreply 108December 12, 2021 7:41 PM

R107 Gina said on WWHL that Heather does visit her home

R106 I was hoping he'd be hotter. He's not bad but not nearly as hot as he thinks he is to be shirtless all the time. At least before the heart procedure Eddie Judge had a hot body

by Anonymousreply 109December 12, 2021 8:24 PM

Funny, I didn’t notice the hubby’s fugly face until he put a shirt on.

by Anonymousreply 110December 12, 2021 10:10 PM

Dr. Jen's husband is an attention whore and is doing everything he can to maximize his camera time.

by Anonymousreply 111December 13, 2021 11:53 AM

R103, I think Heather is doing Terry from behind.

by Anonymousreply 112December 13, 2021 12:21 PM

We need another DAY OF TRUTH!

by Anonymousreply 113December 16, 2021 10:34 AM

There's a lot of cruelty at this table tonight!

by Anonymousreply 114December 16, 2021 11:07 AM

You bitches are tempting me to tune in this season

by Anonymousreply 115December 16, 2021 11:14 AM

ewwww horrid cast, heather and the chubbys......bad ratings guarantee. 2nites episode was baaaad.

by Anonymousreply 116December 16, 2021 11:21 AM

Shannon looks fucking enormous and bloated again, and the hair isn’t doing her any favors. And you can see she is rattled by Heather’s return.

The three new broads are interesting. And that cunt Heather clearly thinks she is queen bee.

I think we have a season that might be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 117December 16, 2021 2:35 PM

[quote]Shannon looks fucking enormous and bloated again, and the hair isn’t doing her any favors.

r117 - Kelly Dodd

by Anonymousreply 118December 16, 2021 2:36 PM

I have never watched this show very much. I mostly know it from when they are on WWHL, and I also went to high school with the wife of that Brooks guy who faked cancer. Anyway, there’s not much else on right now so I’ve been watching. My main question is why is that Emily woman a Real Housewife?? Does she bring anything to the show at all?

by Anonymousreply 119December 16, 2021 4:13 PM

Emily had her first season when the rest of cast was basically nothing but wall-to-wall termagants, so her phlegmatic Jeana Keough 2.0 vibe sort of worked in that context. But now with Vicki, Tamra and Kelly Dodd gone, the show needs stronger personalities again - if the whole season is the rest of them mooing to each other about how crazy Shannon is and goading her into meltdowns, it’ll backfire on them. Shannon could easily end up with the viewers on her side and production deeming her even more indispensable.

by Anonymousreply 120December 16, 2021 6:21 PM

They should bring Gretchen and Alexis back for fun.

I’d love to see Heather and Shannon react to them. Gretchen acting provocatively with Shannon’s Beady Eyed Homosexual boyfriend would be great tv.

by Anonymousreply 121December 16, 2021 6:34 PM

The heavy drinking is really taking a toll on Shannon's voice

by Anonymousreply 122December 16, 2021 6:40 PM

R122 Wow. Okay. I only had 5 gin and tonics at dinner last night.

by Anonymousreply 123December 16, 2021 6:48 PM

The new women are much more interesting than the oldies. Does Terry have to be included in every fucking episode. How boring. If Gina’s new bearish bf doesn’t present hole by episode 5 I’m done.

by Anonymousreply 124December 16, 2021 6:52 PM

R124 No doubt Heather only agreed to come back if the producers gave a lot of screen time to Terry so she could promote his plastic surgery practice and all their stupid side hustles.

by Anonymousreply 125December 16, 2021 7:03 PM

Remember Heather's $30 hand sanitizer from the early days of COVID?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 16, 2021 7:08 PM

R126 And their prosecco.

by Anonymousreply 127December 16, 2021 7:27 PM

HAVE ANOTHER FUCKING DRINK , SHANNON AT R123! FUCKING 🐮! FUCKING ALCOHOLIC! MOO MOO CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 128December 16, 2021 7:31 PM

R128 Wow. Okay. I'm gonna go get my drive-in movie theater screen foreheaded boyfriend to take care of you.

by Anonymousreply 129December 16, 2021 7:34 PM

Terry , Shannon is having a psychotic break again. Should we have her checked in somewhere to “relax?”

by Anonymousreply 130December 16, 2021 7:38 PM

Heather really was gaslighting Shannon during their first season together. I really don’t understand why she’d ever want to start this “friendship” back up again.

Heather is so full of herself.

by Anonymousreply 131December 16, 2021 7:43 PM

Terry is fugly

by Anonymousreply 132December 16, 2021 7:44 PM

Terry has never been anywhere near handsome, but he didn’t used to look THIS bad.

by Anonymousreply 133December 16, 2021 7:47 PM

I recommend Selling Tampa over these tired Real Housewives shows.

by Anonymousreply 134December 16, 2021 7:48 PM

R97 and R99 I'm DONE. Do you hear me? I'm DONE!

by Anonymousreply 135December 16, 2021 7:49 PM

Dear Reader! For too long have I neglected this tale most sore! For too many nights have I failed to dip my pen into the well of scandal and intrigue that cloaks this our County of Orange! Now my fingers grow laden with so great a burden; now the lines of enervation gather round about my lids and my breath becomes shallow and listless as I look upon this blank page. Oh Reader, forgive me! The horrors I have seen overcome me! By God! Those horrors which could push even the most redoubtable of souls to the very precipice of ruin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 16, 2021 8:02 PM

Dr. Jen is boring. I find myself zoning out in her scenes.

by Anonymousreply 137December 16, 2021 9:05 PM

Dr Jen’s husband is off. Is he on the spectrum. His behavior is odd.

by Anonymousreply 138December 16, 2021 9:33 PM

Dr Jen’s hubby has major BDF

by Anonymousreply 139December 16, 2021 9:58 PM

Shannon had three great (ridiculous) lines tonight. "...destroyed a dinner party!" "Night of Truth!" "...cruelty at this table!" I hope she keeps this up.

by Anonymousreply 140December 16, 2021 9:59 PM

Hi John Janssen / r140!

by Anonymousreply 141December 16, 2021 10:00 PM

wow Noella's personal life drama escalated rather quickly. Only episode 3 and the shit has hit the fan for her

by Anonymousreply 142December 16, 2021 10:00 PM

I knew something was up with Noella’s marriage when they didn’t show any pics of her hubby when she spoke about him in her first episode.

by Anonymousreply 143December 16, 2021 10:04 PM

Get away from me Liza / R141!

by Anonymousreply 144December 16, 2021 10:05 PM

Im surprised Nicole appeared in more episodes.

by Anonymousreply 145December 16, 2021 10:06 PM

John Jannshen r144

by Anonymousreply 146December 16, 2021 10:07 PM

R145 I read a rumor that she stays on the show until a cast trip to Aspen in which she gets in a fight with a cast member and then leaves the show. I think plates might have been tossed or something. I would assume she clashed with Emily again.

by Anonymousreply 147December 16, 2021 10:08 PM

Nicole looks terrible. Liberace-levels of bad plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 148December 16, 2021 10:10 PM

Get away from me, you skinny version of me!

by Anonymousreply 149December 16, 2021 10:11 PM

Whatever Shannon has done to her face, she needs to reverse it. She has that "hardened" look and makes her look quite masculine. The flashback to her first season arguing with Heather were startling.

by Anonymousreply 150December 16, 2021 10:13 PM

R139 He definitely does NOT have BDF. He has tiny little scrunched up features.

by Anonymousreply 151December 16, 2021 10:32 PM

R79~~~You are spot on in that description of Shannon Storms Beador! What I love to recall is her first season, giving house tours to all the gals, doing confessionals and talking aaaaaalllllllllll the fucking time about the "special" accommodations in her home to filter the water and purify the air and protect them from electrodes and microwaves and whatever the hell else crazy ass hooey she ascribed to...and then The Affair...and the Subsequent Divorce...and then Moving On...to regular, rented houses in OC...never to hear a Peep from her again about all those accommodations she previously needed in order to simply LIVE, to EXIST IN THE WORLD! And don't get me started on her tinctures, oils and enemas and homeopathic remedies when SHE DRINKS LIKE A SAILOR ON LEAVE.

She's a gem, alright!

Re: anyone wondering about Dr Terry & Heather's superfluous $~~~I think Dr T may have inherited money and or royalty rights to music written and performed by his dead bother, Kevin, who was in Quiet Riot. And plastic surgeons make a lot and people invest and make more on top of that, but also reality show people are often faking finances and fronting luxury home s and possessions, so who knows?

I laughed at them totaling up the party: $32 K for wasted sushi & booze. Highly doubt they were paying for it. They should have had tasteful to go boxes for the nigiri! Thanks for the party, Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 152December 16, 2021 10:44 PM

But why didn’t the guests stay for dinner? Shouldn’t the gracious hostess have put the drama aside and kept the party going?

by Anonymousreply 153December 16, 2021 10:46 PM

R153 Yes. That's why the whole episode seemed completely contrived and scripted.

by Anonymousreply 154December 16, 2021 10:59 PM

What an odd, disparate cast. If Heather is going to quickly shut down filming anytime she can't control the narrative or if something unflattering is revealed about her or Terry, I don't see her return lasting more than a season. Besides, the whole novelty of her return was finally seeing her money pit house that she teased for quite a few seasons before abruptly exiting the show right before it was complete. Now that she's gotten the opportunity to show it off, it doesn't seem like she has anything else to bring to the table, especially being so drama averse.

I still don't understand Emily's casting or how she has lasted as long as she has. At most, she should only be a "friend of". Gina never made much sense in this cast either.

Jen and Noella seem like promising additions.

I could see this being Shannon's last season. She seems especially tired and over it and doesn't seem to really connect with any of her castmates. The only reason to keep her on would be if they reintroduced Tamra and/or Vicki in a future season, but does anyone really want that?

by Anonymousreply 155December 16, 2021 11:01 PM

I’m not a fan of Vicki or Shannon but they are sorely missed and the show doesn’t work as well without their dysfunctional friendship. I would dump Emily and Gina and bring those two hags back.

by Anonymousreply 156December 16, 2021 11:05 PM

I don’t want homophobic Vicki back. She’s terrible and I already know she would be very mean to Noella because she’s bi.

by Anonymousreply 157December 16, 2021 11:26 PM

Letsh all shing the theme shong to Shudden Shtormsh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 17, 2021 12:07 AM

I wish John and Shannon would appear on WWHL for NO other reason than for Ms. Cohen to shade them and ask Ms. Janssen if he's as big of a Liza Minnelli fan as "people are saying ... "

by Anonymousreply 159December 17, 2021 12:11 AM

Don’t they keep Shannon on because they get a piece of her lean cuisine meals? I can’t think of a single nice thing to say about her.

by Anonymousreply 160December 17, 2021 12:16 AM

Wow, r160. Okay. Wow. I'm a MAJOR media personality with a BEST SELLING QVC food line!!

by Anonymousreply 161December 17, 2021 12:18 AM

The flashback from 2013 demonstrated just how far Shannon's looks and stature have fallen in the last decade. She was the blonde, shiksa version of Heather, an heiress whose identity sprang almost entirely from her husband's success and her material possessions. That tour of Heather's monstrosity must have been painful, given how that lifestyle was taken away from her, plank by plank.

Shannon's face is the result of weight gain, fillers and - especially - booze bloat. That no one on camera seriously addresses her obvious alcoholism is despicable on Bravo's part. Shannon is the type who will fall and hit her head, William Holden-style, in a drunken stupor.

by Anonymousreply 162December 17, 2021 12:19 AM

Bravo allowed Vicki to exploit Shannon's domestic violence situation. Bravo/Ms. Wonky Eye don't give two shits about Shannon, or any of these women r162

by Anonymousreply 163December 17, 2021 12:24 AM

I am NOT an alcoholic, R162! Are you kidding me!!? I have ONE drink a WEEK!

by Anonymousreply 164December 17, 2021 12:31 AM

lol Braunwyn's at #23

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 17, 2021 12:33 AM

I love it when these bitches cry and their faces can barely move because of all the plastic surgery, Botox, and fillers.

by Anonymousreply 166December 17, 2021 1:32 AM

R165 #24 actually - next to the bottom. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 167December 17, 2021 1:34 AM

Heather is the cunt of all cunts.

by Anonymousreply 168December 17, 2021 2:01 AM

Poor poor Fat Shannon.

She’s a drunk, morbidly obese, mentally ill and a rageaholic, cruelly dumped by her poor husband by a younger, more desirable tramp he met on the beach,, and now “in love” with a beady eyed homosexual.

She really is Francine Fishpaw come to life. I hope one of the Beador girls comes home and tells her “I’M HAVING AN ABORTION AND I CAN’T WAIT.”

by Anonymousreply 169December 17, 2021 2:44 AM

That flashback showing Shannon and Heather’s fight from what 5 years ago was shocking. Shannon has literally *barreled* downhill since, I didn’t even remember that she actually used to look like a slender attractive person, vs the caricature she is now. WOW! I would not subject myself to portraying my downfall on tv.

You know her ex and his whore from the beach, tune in with martinis and popcorn weekly for a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 170December 17, 2021 11:22 AM

"Dr." Jen can barely move her mouth when she talks. As someone mention earlier, she's also boring. The husband looks on the spectrum, agreed. Why do so many women in the OC get involved with gay men? What was that Cryo scam the Nicole and Noelle were doing? Is it a good idea for 99 pound Noelle to be freezing fat off?

The funniest part of the latest show was when Noelle revealed her impending divorce, first to Shannon and then when they were out mainlining vodka. Having her credit cards cancelled made all the women gasp in horror.

by Anonymousreply 171December 17, 2021 3:20 PM

[quote]Why do so many women in the OC get involved with gay men?

WOW, r171. Okay. Wow. Are you KIDDING me right now?

I trusted you!

by Anonymousreply 172December 17, 2021 3:21 PM

Terry should have an orange and I’m more excited for him than for Heather. I find him cute. Personality and I’d do him.

by Anonymousreply 173December 17, 2021 4:48 PM

R162 She’s gotten older, you piece of shit. Geez I wonder how easy you go on yourself??

by Anonymousreply 174December 17, 2021 5:04 PM

Shannon isn’t morbidly obese. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 175December 17, 2021 5:05 PM

SHANNON IS A GREAT BIG FUCKING 🐷! HAVE YOU SEEN THAT FAT ASS AND THE DOUBLE CHINS!

HAVE SOME MORE WEDGE SALAD AND STEAK LARD ASS, AND WASH IT DOWN WITH SOME TITO’S YOU FUCKING 🐮!

by Anonymousreply 176December 17, 2021 5:35 PM

Weight gain and natural aging isn’t Shannon’s enemy but bad plastic surgery and shopping in Forever 21 is. If she had left her face alone she would still be considered attractive.

by Anonymousreply 177December 17, 2021 6:22 PM

R173 Terry looks like a fucking Muppet doll that the dog tore up.

by Anonymousreply 178December 17, 2021 6:24 PM

KEEP EATING!

KEEP EATING!

by Anonymousreply 179December 17, 2021 6:25 PM

I love how Heather made sure to include the word "adjudicate" in her War and Peace-length text to Shannon. I wonder how long it took her to Google a big word that would make her look smart.

by Anonymousreply 180December 17, 2021 6:25 PM

Heather definitely has a thesaurus app on her phone.

by Anonymousreply 181December 17, 2021 6:29 PM

The ambit of your lexicon seems quite deficient, r179 -- exiguous I dare say -- and your overall grasp of the language appears incipient. Some have accused me of possessing a sanctimonious nature, stubbornly ineradicable in its indissolubility. I attitudinize, they claim; I cudgel them with my superior intellect and erudition. But it is untrue! I am quite approachable when you get to know me.

In fact, we could have coffee once a week until you can return to RHOC. Together, we can obviate your more noxious qualities. Additionally, you can deliver your lines without lucubration, and I can propitiate my seemingly implacable castmates.

by Anonymousreply 182December 17, 2021 6:41 PM

Put the Saurus down, Fancy Pants!

by Anonymousreply 183December 17, 2021 6:47 PM

R170: David, snap-crunching tortilla chips at Shannon while she cooked tasteless diet food!

by Anonymousreply 184December 17, 2021 7:11 PM

I wonder if Shannon has ever tried to make a late-nite phone call to Heather while hiding from John Jansen in a closet.

by Anonymousreply 185December 17, 2021 7:16 PM

Wow, r185. Okay. WOW. Are you KIDDING me right now?! There are NO closets in our relationships. John Janssen loves me ... almost as much as he loves his signed, framed ticket from the Liza at Carnegie Hall concert!

by Anonymousreply 186December 17, 2021 7:20 PM

Does anyone else think Noella's husband has another family in the Puerto Rico house and that is why he wouldn't sell it.

by Anonymousreply 187December 17, 2021 7:23 PM

R187 I hope they take a cast trip to Puerto Rico to find out.

by Anonymousreply 188December 17, 2021 7:27 PM

Quite possibly, R187. The truth will come out! And we don't thing the Dungeon Room is going to be dusty for long. Noelle is Braunwyn 2.0 of the Orange Cunty Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 189December 17, 2021 7:29 PM

I don't get the benefit of him serving the papers in Puerto Rico..?

by Anonymousreply 190December 17, 2021 7:29 PM

R187 I don't know if he has another family there, but he's definitely got a side piece there.

by Anonymousreply 191December 17, 2021 8:48 PM

Now they seem to deliberately find housewives with money or marital problems. Everyone has to be publicly ridiculed for their past or present embarrassments. One day a Housewife will be murdered. It won’t end well.

by Anonymousreply 192December 17, 2021 8:52 PM

Taylor Armstrong almost was, I bet, R192. Russell offed himself instead of killing her.

by Anonymousreply 193December 17, 2021 8:53 PM

R174 = Shannon, on her third bottle of Kettle today, about to rage/drunk-text Kelly Dodd.

Aging, you say? Funny how Heather 2021 looks almost identical to her 2013 self in that clip, while you, Mrs. Beador....do not.

by Anonymousreply 194December 17, 2021 9:42 PM

I was murdered by the words of Vicki Gunvalson!

by Anonymousreply 195December 17, 2021 10:04 PM

the Kelly impersonator is sadly spot on lol it really is sad that someone with her personality exists as a 40-something

while I'm glad she is off the show because of her decision to lean in on bigoted and fake right wing narratives after marrying a Fox "journalist", it was entertaining to see someone like her tangle with Heather. Heather, as her impersonator here has also shown has the opposite problem of Kelly-she's off-putting too because she tries so hard to appear as the smartest, richest, powerful fashionista in OC.

We see in the preview for next week that Heather gives Shannon another tongue-lashing which also plays perfectly into Shannon's perpetual victimhood mentality.

That's why again, I don't want Kelly back, but the 1 season several years ago with her, Heather and Shannon all in the cast together was quite entertaining That's also why no one was really upset when uber-bully Kelly eventually turned on equally deranged but less stupid Vicki and called her a pig

by Anonymousreply 196December 17, 2021 10:43 PM

Didn’t Kelly Dodd call Heather a “cunt” at the dinner table?

by Anonymousreply 197December 18, 2021 12:02 AM

No, she called Shannon a cunt (iirc), but Heather was APPALLED, took off her mic, and refused to continue filming

by Anonymousreply 198December 18, 2021 12:03 AM

Heather left after Kelly started saying things like the Dubrows supposedly took out a $1 million loan to build their home etc.

by Anonymousreply 199December 18, 2021 12:12 AM

Heather “Short-Sale” Dubrow

by Anonymousreply 200December 18, 2021 12:58 AM

It says everything that Heather wouldn’t film with someone like Kelly who actually held her feet to the fire and wouldn’t take her shit. Kelly might be a terrible person, but I was definitely on her side in that situation. Heather was being a bitch to her. I.don’t.like.Heather.

by Anonymousreply 201December 18, 2021 11:31 AM

Heather was such a cunt on this bus ride. She looked like The Joker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202December 18, 2021 3:07 PM

Heather and her bony finger ...

by Anonymousreply 203December 18, 2021 3:15 PM

Heather’s son is hot, I will say that much.

by Anonymousreply 204December 18, 2021 3:16 PM

R203, Terry Dubrow’s asshole.

by Anonymousreply 205December 18, 2021 3:44 PM

R201 but in retrospect Heather was right about Kelly. Yes Kelly got the "new girl hazing" treatment that happens on all the housewives' shows which is wrong. Kelly has really said some vile things about all the OC ladies during her time on the show.

by Anonymousreply 206December 18, 2021 6:31 PM

Kelly is a nasty piece of work (politically, for sure) but I do have to say that she knows how to bring drama. And she has made me double over with laughter before. The text to Vicki delivered by an animated pig is objectively funny to me. And Vicki is just so vile, I really didn’t care.

Did any of the Watch What Happens Live that came on after the latest OC episode? It was compilation of OC Housewives appearances over the years on WWHL. In one segment - which I had never seen - Andy Cohen’s mom plays Kelly in a pre-taped scene opposite some old man playing Shane Simpson. It’s that infamous episode at a party where Kelly calls Shane a dork, a twerp, and a pussy and then gets in a fight with Emily. They are literally just reading the transcript of the episode. Kelly is a guest on the show watching it and reacting to it and it really is pretty funny. Andy’s mom is hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 207December 18, 2021 6:37 PM

*Did any of you

by Anonymousreply 208December 18, 2021 6:37 PM

My favorite clip from that episode, r207 , is Andy announcing that Osama Bin Laden had been killed, and asking for a reply from his guest…Alexis Bellino. She probably thought Al Qaeda was a new skin treatment.

by Anonymousreply 209December 18, 2021 6:39 PM

something happened with Andy this week. Shannon was supposed to be a guest but there were repeats this week for some reason

by Anonymousreply 210December 18, 2021 6:52 PM

I reckon she's gained 40 lbs since the end of filming, got drunk, and found herself stuck in a closet, r210.

by Anonymousreply 211December 18, 2021 6:53 PM

Yeah BRAVO had new WWHL episodes scheduled for the week but they were replaced by reruns with no explanation. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 212December 18, 2021 7:14 PM

Andy has Omicron and they took his baby away.

by Anonymousreply 213December 18, 2021 7:29 PM

Thinning the herd r213!

by Anonymousreply 214December 18, 2021 7:33 PM

Yes r210 and r212! Super disappointed not to have Andy Cohen live on Monday and Wednesday. He’s been tweeting but just said he’ll be back next week with no explanation.

by Anonymousreply 215December 18, 2021 7:55 PM

Andy hasn’t posted on Instagram in 6 days! Something is definitely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 216December 18, 2021 7:55 PM

Judging by his Instagram he stuck his tongue down Chris North’s throat on the 11th, so he probably killed him too

by Anonymousreply 217December 18, 2021 8:05 PM

Maybe Andy died.

by Anonymousreply 218December 18, 2021 8:56 PM

I actually don't think Kelly is an ideologue. While ignorant people tend to veer towards right wing narratives, it wouldn't be a shock at all to me if Kelly's marriage to the Fox reporter imploded and her next man was super liberal. She'd then claim "I'm changing and never learned so much as I am now"

by Anonymousreply 219December 18, 2021 10:35 PM

R206

Kelly mostly only retaliated when she felt attacked or wronged. Pretty much all of the people she dug into on the show, especially Vicki and Heather, deserved it. I didn’t watch last season though so that might have changed then.

by Anonymousreply 220December 18, 2021 10:42 PM

I Don't get the whole Shannon was coming after my family because she knew Tits Mcgee sued Terry. First off, how would she know Terry and Heather did not know? Second, how is knowing that detrimental to Heather's family? What could it do to them?

by Anonymousreply 221December 19, 2021 2:26 AM

It's like Heather has learned nothing in her time in New Money California. She shows up at Terry's office with an enormous FENDI bag hanging off her bony arm. We know it's a fENDI because the name is plastered all over its straw side. Class-nervous women from Tampa, Nampa and Mobile would do this. Not supposedly well bred ladies from Westchester County.

What's really going on here? Heather needs to push the Champs button in her closet to have her House Gay bring up a glass so she can have a think on this situation.

by Anonymousreply 222December 19, 2021 4:02 AM

The idea that machiavellian Shannon is trying to destroy Heather's family by idly wondering out loud if Heather knows her buddy tried to sue her husband back in the Mesozoic Era is so preposterous I'm amazed this show or Bravo ever let it fly. It's beyond stupid, and Heather even uttering that line makes her sound like she's cosplaying Alexis Colby Carrington from DYNASTY.

This had better not be the major story arc of this season or this viewer is bailing.

by Anonymousreply 223December 19, 2021 4:53 AM

I know the storyline makes no sense and I’ll probably go to hell for this, but I am LOVING the Shannon beat down that Heather is seemingly working towards. Shannon attracts, nurtures and thrives on discord.

by Anonymousreply 224December 19, 2021 11:23 AM

Dishcordsh!

by Anonymousreply 225December 19, 2021 12:38 PM

Hi Liza!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 19, 2021 12:46 PM

I don't get why everyone is kowtowing to Heather like she is the queen bee.

by Anonymousreply 227December 19, 2021 2:19 PM

They are totally intimidated by her for some reason R227. She comes off as if she is the lost Romanov.

I'm sure fat Gina and Emily would rather be on her good side of that pointing boney finger than deal with the wrath of that overfilled twat.

Shannon's a messed up drunk but still doesn't deserve what they are putting her through this season.

by Anonymousreply 228December 19, 2021 2:44 PM

She needs to lay off the fillers.

And the Beady-Eyed Homosexual needs to lay off the booze.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229December 19, 2021 2:48 PM

Cousin Rosie from New Jersey needs to rescue Fat Shannon. Fat Shannon needs a real man to love and protect her, not a beady eyed homosexual who loves Liza Minnelli.

by Anonymousreply 230December 19, 2021 3:17 PM

Hags with long hair.

by Anonymousreply 231December 19, 2021 4:10 PM

Rosie lives out at the Salton Sea now, R230. She lost it after the 2020 election.

by Anonymousreply 232December 19, 2021 4:27 PM

I hate Republicans Vicki and Kelly, but appreciated that weird fight years ago between Shannon and Kelly in the restaurant booth where a plate was thrown. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 233December 19, 2021 4:35 PM

Gina always crawls up the ass of the most wealthy. She was a horrible friend to Emily and turned her back on her a couple seasons ago because Vicki and Shannon bought her shit.

by Anonymousreply 234December 19, 2021 4:42 PM

Emily is a QAnon loon she deserves everything she gets

by Anonymousreply 235December 19, 2021 4:43 PM

Don't kid yourself, Shannon is a big old Republican too.

by Anonymousreply 236December 19, 2021 4:43 PM

Isn’t everyone in the OC a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 237December 19, 2021 4:44 PM

I don't think the DuBrows are r237

by Anonymousreply 238December 19, 2021 4:49 PM

Tamra was vocally anti-Trump (unlike her misbegotten oldest son).

But of course, she's no longer on the show.

I'd be willing to bet that every single one of the current cast members - aside from the DuBrows - are Republican.

by Anonymousreply 239December 19, 2021 5:48 PM

R239

I don’t think Noella is. IDK about Gina. But the others, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 240December 19, 2021 5:50 PM

You're right, R240 - I'd forgotten about Noella. She was wearing an Obama t-shirt in the last episode.

Gina is from a down-market family on Long Island. I'm guessing she's a Repub, but I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 241December 19, 2021 5:55 PM

They're sure making mountains out of the molehills that were Nicole's wonky tits.

by Anonymousreply 242December 19, 2021 6:28 PM

R242 Everyone should be more concerned about her wonky eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 243December 19, 2021 6:32 PM

[quote]I was murdered by the words of Vicki Gunvalson!

Hey, don't blame ME fer yer prahblems, Shannon! Blame VAHDKA and JAHN JAHNSSEN!

by Anonymousreply 244December 19, 2021 6:35 PM

OK, which one-a youse queens is talkin' shit again about my petite flowuh and poil of loveliness? Why, I'll MOIDAHLIZE ya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 19, 2021 6:43 PM

Vicki, don't you have an unmasked Christmas party to attend?

by Anonymousreply 246December 19, 2021 6:43 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP VICKI YOU FUCKING 🐷OF A BITCH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247December 19, 2021 6:45 PM

OH MY GAAAAHD, BOTHA YOU CAN LICK ME WHERE I SHIT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248December 19, 2021 6:49 PM

Gretchen is a right winger

I'd assume Alexis is too

Can't get a read yet on Dr. Jen

by Anonymousreply 249December 19, 2021 7:02 PM

Heather is liberal. Meghan King (now married to Joe Biden’s nephew) is liberal. . Tamra is liberal, she’s made anti-Trump comments.

The rest of them…

by Anonymousreply 250December 19, 2021 7:05 PM

R249

I heard Dr. Jen is Republican, but her husband is a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 251December 19, 2021 7:09 PM

R250

Noella is liberal.

by Anonymousreply 252December 19, 2021 7:11 PM

R250

And Braunwyn.

by Anonymousreply 253December 19, 2021 7:14 PM

I'M A LIBERAL LESBIAN ALCOHOLIC!

by Anonymousreply 254December 19, 2021 7:15 PM

Aren't Jeana Keough and her kids all right wingers?

btw I'm curious about Vicki's son Michael. He didn't like Steve or the anti-vaxx stuff

by Anonymousreply 255December 19, 2021 7:16 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAUNWYN, YOU 📦👅ER! Your 🐱GOT US BOTH CANNED! STUPID DYKE!

by Anonymousreply 256December 19, 2021 7:33 PM

AS bad as Kelly Dood is, she was the anti Heather. I loved when she tried to get Kelly to leave a public party and Kelly laughed in her face.

by Anonymousreply 257December 19, 2021 10:37 PM

I only half-watched the first few episodes.

Did Shannon really reference THE AFFAIR again??!

by Anonymousreply 258December 19, 2021 10:38 PM

I can't wait for Heather to start asking Shannon about David.

by Anonymousreply 259December 19, 2021 11:09 PM

I want Heather or one of the new whores to be close friends David Beador and his new wife

by Anonymousreply 260December 20, 2021 12:30 AM

Excuse me I do not associate with Trash.

by Anonymousreply 261December 20, 2021 1:02 AM

Gina and her fake exaggerated accent is almost as bad as Dorit. “Let’s TAWK OVA some CAWFEE!”

by Anonymousreply 262December 20, 2021 4:26 AM

HEATHER AND TERRY ARE FUCK FACES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263December 20, 2021 7:38 AM

Shannon did you know? I sucked David's dick!

by Anonymousreply 264December 20, 2021 9:38 AM

Wow...okay..wow...THAT WAS NOT EVEN MY FUCKING DICK YOU BITCH..

by Anonymousreply 265December 20, 2021 2:04 PM

I love when Shannon freaks out

by Anonymousreply 266December 20, 2021 4:01 PM

Wow! Wow! Ya know what, R266? I do NOT freak out. I am just an emotional person with trauma from being married to a chip-eating wife-beating jerk with a mustached nightmare of a mother! Do not ever say I freak out EVER AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 267December 20, 2021 5:21 PM

Shannon is going to be wheeled out of part 2 of this season’s reunion in a strait jacket, with Heather and Dr.Moon walking alongside the gurney for emotional support as Shannon twists and turns and screams.

Once they dump her in an ambulance, part 3 will commence with Andy saying, “Ok, now that we are rid of that-Gina, do you want to dip into the lady pond with Noella? Since you’re both broke and you live in a cramped condo, will that happen at a Tustin Courtyard by Marriott?”

by Anonymousreply 268December 20, 2021 5:29 PM

I will always be traumatized that Vickie needs to get her love tank filled four times a day.

by Anonymousreply 269December 20, 2021 5:29 PM

In old country, first-born son like king. Like emperor, like god. First-born son never suffer. Nothing unpleasant in first-born son life. First-born son on throne. Mother clear path, make everything easy. Bring him woman of street. Pay for happy ending. Clean up mess after.

We in new country, but old country best. We live like old country. Outside home, County of Orange. Inside home, Eastern Bloc. Stalin on wall. Trotsky on shelf. Mustache proudly on face, r267. Love for son in heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270December 20, 2021 5:32 PM

Mushtash!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 20, 2021 7:52 PM

R269 I cringed every time she used that expression. What a low-class expression. "Love tank." Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 272December 20, 2021 7:55 PM

In this deleted scene, Gina is left impressed by Heather using the word "punitive" and Emily saying "duplicitous"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 20, 2021 8:16 PM

It's common knowledge that Terry Dubrbow has a man he keeps on the side right? Like that shocks no one right?

by Anonymousreply 274December 20, 2021 11:27 PM

I can't believe Heather had a giant gong at her 35k Nobu party. Shannon was hit on the head with a gong! And had to go to emerg! Shan must've gone into catatonic PTSD when she saw the gong.

by Anonymousreply 275December 21, 2021 6:36 AM

R274. Doesn’t surprise me

by Anonymousreply 276December 21, 2021 7:58 PM

New episode tonight, right?

by Anonymousreply 277December 22, 2021 8:30 AM

Eddie has a tight bubble butt, Terry should help me spit roast him. He loves white daddies!

by Anonymousreply 278December 22, 2021 2:53 PM

One of my favorite RHOC quotes on the DL is something like, "David has bad grammar, coaches basketball, works in construction, and likes ditzy blondes. He's not gay."

by Anonymousreply 279December 22, 2021 2:57 PM

Heather is the type of highly functional sociopath that could be great in middle management. She’s amazing at projecting, pitting people against each other, pretending to take accountability yet never actually taking accountability and pushing the blame on others. Her only goal is to social climb and get money.

by Anonymousreply 280December 22, 2021 7:26 PM

Heather would kill Shannon and dump her body down the hill near her hotel-sized house if she could get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 281December 22, 2021 8:23 PM

I available for help, r281. I available always.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282December 22, 2021 8:28 PM

Rewatching some of season 9 on Bravo today. Shannon looks great. Lizzie was clearly on the show to promote herself but hubby is very cute. And we caught a glimpse of Meghan and Jim. Oh, and Brooks is back.

by Anonymousreply 283December 22, 2021 8:37 PM

Shannon’s daughter Stella is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 284December 23, 2021 1:18 AM

Is there something wrong with Jen's face? She seems unable to move her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 285December 23, 2021 4:07 AM

Shannon seems to be running her multi-national firm from the garage of her OC tract house!

by Anonymousreply 286December 23, 2021 4:25 AM

OC is a hellhole of sameness and unimaginative try hard trash.

by Anonymousreply 287December 23, 2021 4:49 AM

How is Meghan King Edwards #3 and Alexis Bellini #4 favorites?

by Anonymousreply 288December 23, 2021 5:11 AM

this episode you could see production transitioning from the Heather/Nicole/Shannon trauma to Noella's crumbling marriage.

I am really interested to see what exactly leads to Nicole leaving

by Anonymousreply 289December 23, 2021 5:27 AM

Shannon got fat again

by Anonymousreply 290December 23, 2021 9:20 AM

R290 Shannon has stayed fat

by Anonymousreply 291December 23, 2021 9:33 AM

Also, who edits these shows? The "flashback" of David apologizing for the AFFAIR occurred during Season 10 (2015). But according to last night's episode, it happened in 2013.

Shannon wasn't even on the show in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 292December 23, 2021 9:35 AM

Heather looks deranged in the last scene

by Anonymousreply 293December 23, 2021 9:38 AM

Shannon will NEVER be happy, and Stella knows it

by Anonymousreply 294December 23, 2021 12:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295December 23, 2021 12:30 PM

Boring season so far but I'm fascinated by Nicole. Her makeup was hideous last night...she found her 40+ year old fuchsia blush from "Stagelights".

Her cheeks are so filled she needs to look up so her beady eyes can see over them....so far she is the only reason I'm watching this mess.

by Anonymousreply 296December 23, 2021 12:40 PM

Heather and Terry seem like horrible people and they’re not very interesting. I’m bored.

by Anonymousreply 297December 23, 2021 12:54 PM

The Beady-Eyed Homosexual seems like he'd rather be ANYWHERE else than on-camera

by Anonymousreply 298December 23, 2021 2:39 PM

As much as I hate Heather, you can't deny she keeps things interesting

by Anonymousreply 299December 23, 2021 6:15 PM

Heather actually made me feel a teentsy bit sorry for Shannon. She was just cruel.

Did you see Emily’s back fat cleavage

by Anonymousreply 300December 24, 2021 1:07 AM

Love Shane calling out fat Emily's lie when she claimed to have had only a granola bar all day long. You can tell he despises that cow.

And weird that Emily's makeup lunch with Nicole was glossed over with a quick flashback after their screaming match at Heather's. Since Nicole left mid-season, Bravo must be wanting to downplay her participation.

by Anonymousreply 301December 24, 2021 3:29 AM

What happened to that cult-raised one with the husky? She didn't even make it to the reunion the year she was on did she?

by Anonymousreply 302December 24, 2021 4:30 AM

I just watched that ratchet party to celebrate Tamra’s gym and even though I hate MAGA Alexis aka JesusJugs, they should bring her back because she really pushes Heather’s buttons and cracks her sociopath facade.

by Anonymousreply 303December 24, 2021 5:57 AM

yes Elizabeth was at the reunion. She was just a big flop. No one cared about her. Her story of growing up in a cult would make us sympathetic but then at the reunion she referred to herself as a "non-practicing bisexual" and kept spouting right wing narratives on social media. Good riddance

by Anonymousreply 304December 24, 2021 5:58 AM

Shannon is going to have a meltdown

clearly Tamra wants back on the show. She commented on Heather's post previewingn this week's episode. Tamra talked about Shannon's drinking and weight affecting her looks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305December 24, 2021 8:55 AM

I wonder if anyone in Shannon's life has ever tried to stage an intervention.

She's clearly an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 306December 24, 2021 8:58 AM

Every scene shows these women drinking. It's not just Shannon that has a problem.

by Anonymousreply 307December 24, 2021 9:06 AM

Yes, but 99% of their lives are not on-screen r307. And that's where Shannon has a problem.

I suspect John is a heavy drinker too, which is ultimately why they're together.

by Anonymousreply 308December 24, 2021 9:17 AM

Same here, R308. Shannon even made reference to a rumor about his drinking last night.

They are drinking buddies. And her daughters know it.

Shannon is such a far cry from the seemingly, confident, secure, pampered princess she appeared to be when she joined this show. Without RHOC, she'd have nothing.

by Anonymousreply 309December 24, 2021 1:48 PM

Shane is hilarious. It was clear he wanted nothing to do with that party or Emily. I feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 310December 24, 2021 2:00 PM

R304 I totally forgot about Elizabeth, the lyin' lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 311December 24, 2021 2:43 PM

R311 75% of lesbians are pathological liars

by Anonymousreply 312December 24, 2021 2:44 PM

Isn’t Nicole kicked off because she throws something or hits someone?

by Anonymousreply 313December 24, 2021 4:07 PM

For me, Noella and Shannon are carrying the show.

by Anonymousreply 314December 24, 2021 7:06 PM

Noella’s breakdown plays like a bad lifetime movie, she’s playing to the camera

by Anonymousreply 315December 24, 2021 7:09 PM

R315

I don’t agree. She looked genuinely broken in that scene with Nicole, and Nicole was an asshole to her.

Anyway, I say they’re carrying the show because the other ladies are obsessed with them. It looks like it’s shaping up to be everyone vs Shannon and Noella.

by Anonymousreply 316December 24, 2021 7:40 PM

I’m getting Braunwyn vibes from Noella.

by Anonymousreply 317December 24, 2021 7:42 PM

Me too r317

by Anonymousreply 318December 24, 2021 7:46 PM

I’m getting more Taylor Armstrong from Noella than Braunwyn.

by Anonymousreply 319December 24, 2021 7:59 PM

Noella calling Heather a fake bitch while drunk was the highlight of the episode for me.

by Anonymousreply 320December 24, 2021 8:07 PM

Kelly D POZ after the train?!

by Anonymousreply 321December 24, 2021 8:19 PM

The gift Heather gave Noella seemed like a re-gift. Probably something Shannon gave her.

by Anonymousreply 322December 24, 2021 10:27 PM

Oh well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 24, 2021 10:31 PM

I watched the first season and then never felt the need to see it again nor did I watch any other "Real Housewives" show.

I've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 324December 24, 2021 10:36 PM

Meghan is a real headcase.

I wouldn't mind having her move back to the OC. I think she'd clash with Emily

by Anonymousreply 325December 24, 2021 11:40 PM

Meghan is a strident and smug little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 326December 25, 2021 4:58 AM

R326 = Jim Edmonds

by Anonymousreply 327December 25, 2021 5:17 AM

Sweet James and Noella are fighting on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 328December 25, 2021 11:20 AM

Emily's back fat made it look like she had tits on her backside.

by Anonymousreply 329December 25, 2021 1:31 PM

Really? I was too busy checking out Travis to notice r329

by Anonymousreply 330December 25, 2021 1:34 PM

Emily throws the worst parties with the dumbest themes. Why the hell would you have belly dancers - who your husband doesn't even want - at a party for passing the bar exam?

Then there was her "femme fatale" party a couple of seasons ago and she didn't even know what the fuck a femme fatale was.

by Anonymousreply 331December 25, 2021 1:45 PM

I’d rather go to an Emily party than a Heather party, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 332December 25, 2021 1:47 PM

R332 Well, at least you get to eat at an Emily party.

by Anonymousreply 333December 25, 2021 2:00 PM

So Noella had only been married for a year before her husband dumped her?

by Anonymousreply 334December 25, 2021 2:08 PM

I thought they'd been together eight or so years, but only married in 2020 r334

by Anonymousreply 335December 25, 2021 2:08 PM

Why would Emily wear such a tight, unflattering dress that she can’t even sit down in. How can that possibly be comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 336December 25, 2021 3:02 PM

R336 She has no taste and no sense.

by Anonymousreply 337December 25, 2021 3:17 PM

That's why she belongs on the OC again r326

by Anonymousreply 338December 25, 2021 4:10 PM

R328: James don't seem so "sweet" now!

by Anonymousreply 339December 25, 2021 6:50 PM

[quote]I’d rather go to an Emily party than a Heather party, honestly.

I find that very reductive and benighted of you, as well as a bit cacophonous and not very eleemosynary.

by Anonymousreply 340December 25, 2021 7:02 PM

this thread was paywalled earlier. If it happens again here's the next thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341December 25, 2021 7:11 PM

Heather throwing away thousands of dollars worth of food was next-level Beth Jarrett!

by Anonymousreply 342December 25, 2021 9:22 PM

I get bull dyke vibes from Emily.

by Anonymousreply 343December 26, 2021 3:00 AM

If Emily wears a strap on it’s probably three sizes too small....just like the rest of her wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 344December 26, 2021 3:15 AM

I can’t really put my finger on why Emily is so grotesque. It’s a thousand things but mainly how the words flow out of her fat ass until she’s windless. Also how snatches and fat glam she is while being so fucking busy (I’d assume) with kids, lawyer, Rhoc… then she’s smug to thing she just just talk and talk and have the words flow out of her in that annoying voice while she’s pure jabba the hut. And the crying? Ugh fuck that. Mormonism, lesbian like with her sister, Maga, NO ONE cares.

by Anonymousreply 345December 26, 2021 4:39 AM

Emily and her husband's interactions are so "cringey". That is the only word I can apply to it... He must be staying with her so she don't take all his money, assets, kids etc. because their marriage is obviously an unhappy sham.

by Anonymousreply 346December 26, 2021 4:45 AM

Emily gives me Jeana Keough vibes, like she’s wandering through her disaster of a life on heavy mood stabilizers.

by Anonymousreply 347December 26, 2021 5:59 AM

R346, Does Shane have any money of his own? It appears that Emily is the one with the job and the Housewife money - he seems like a dim bulb who barely passed the bar exam. I doubt he does much of anything, like take care of the kids or their tacky house. He wasn't even much help stuff her into her sausage casing of a dress. Her voice is so awful.

by Anonymousreply 348December 26, 2021 7:32 AM

R346 It's clear that Emily's husband is barely able to hide his apathy for her when the cameras are rolling. They probably don't even speak to each other when the cameras are off.

I can't figure out why the hell these two are together.

by Anonymousreply 349December 26, 2021 10:48 AM

R348 I think it's Shane's family that has money. Emily probably has some of her own from her shady divorce lawyer practice, but I think Shane's actually the guy with the bulk of the wealth.

by Anonymousreply 350December 26, 2021 10:50 AM

Shane looks like an autistic meerkat

by Anonymousreply 351December 26, 2021 1:59 PM

I find the daytime Bravo marathons of earlier seasons much more entertaining. Vicki. Tamra. Alexis. Gretchen. Various one season wonders who are all much more interesting than Emily and Gina. Show needs a reboot.

by Anonymousreply 352December 26, 2021 4:46 PM

Didn't Emily say something in the first season that it was Shane's parents who bought them their house?

by Anonymousreply 353December 26, 2021 5:08 PM

Noella cries without tears...serious narc alert!! And that scene in the restaurant w that other new one wearing green? Faaaake! People having breakdowns don't demand hugs from dinner companions or cry, "I am having a breakdown!" And refuse to leave the restaurant. I don't blame the other one for being embarrassed. Sheesh! What a performance!

by Anonymousreply 354December 28, 2021 12:28 AM

R352 I loved to hate Tammy Knickerbocker and her trashy pitbull-loving daughters, to think they were once the wealthiest family in OC. Money can’t buy you class.

by Anonymousreply 355December 28, 2021 1:19 AM

God I forgot all about Tammy Knickerbocker and her trashiest spawn. Wasn't there a hilarious scene where Tammy went by the former Casa Knickerbocker and had a fake meltdown by the gates she was no longer allowed to pass through?

by Anonymousreply 356December 28, 2021 5:03 AM

Tammy never came across that badly.

Her daughters though? Whew.

by Anonymousreply 357December 28, 2021 10:27 AM

Kelly mocks this season’s ratings and Sissy Cohen bitchslaps her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358December 28, 2021 3:44 PM

Kelly really needs to move on. She is doing herself no favors. She wasnt let go because of the show. She was let go because of shit like this. Her social media behavior. Move the fuck on!

by Anonymousreply 359December 28, 2021 4:34 PM

Kelly is batshit I give her marriage about a year

by Anonymousreply 360December 28, 2021 6:47 PM

R356 yes, she did. Remember her late ex husband’s energy drink? He started it so he could play Harvey Weinstein with the young OC daughters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361December 29, 2021 2:30 PM

This show is so utterly empty that one of the only truly genuine and moving moments ever was Jena (sp?) mourning Tammy's husband in an interview on camera. I guess he got her into real estate and she was genuinely moved.

That's it- Everything else on this show- including that horrific Vicki's shrieking in Shannon's kitchen when her mother died- could not touch that one moment.

What a horrid show.

by Anonymousreply 362December 29, 2021 2:43 PM

Jeana always kept it real.

by Anonymousreply 363December 29, 2021 2:45 PM

Jenna was a great part of the cast. Very down to earth

Plus her sons were hot AF

by Anonymousreply 364December 29, 2021 4:41 PM

Bravo repeating season one today. Fascinating. Shane HOT. Lauri comes off very badly and I really feel for her then 16 yr old son who was destroyed by his parents. Love Jena. It all seems very real with no one playing to the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 365December 29, 2021 4:53 PM

R365 it was also before Facebook & Instagram. People just lived in the moment even with a camera around, now they’re basically posing-in-motion all the time. I love the older season as they’re great time capsules. The reason to have the OGs on is that they’re not as self-conscious as the newbies, Gretchen was the first one that really seemed hyper aware of the cameras and now we have Gina and Heather the robot. Bring back Tamra & Vicki!!!

by Anonymousreply 366December 29, 2021 9:36 PM

I don’t understand why the don’t bring back Vicki and Tammy Sue. It’s not like the show is so much better without them.

by Anonymousreply 367December 29, 2021 9:38 PM

According to that new oral history of the Housewives the entire cast hates Tamra-nobody had nice words to say about her. She saw it as a job and the others saw it as friendship as well.

by Anonymousreply 368December 29, 2021 9:53 PM

R368 it is a job, Tammy Sue needs the money. You think CUT Fitness buried in an industrial park is raking in the cash? Tamra should have launched a trashy bathing suit or sunglasses brand or a line of tanning lotion, those would be on brand for her.

by Anonymousreply 369December 29, 2021 10:15 PM

R369 You know what's a job? Pretending I'm attracted to Tamra's fake tits and smelly cooch! It gave me AFib!

by Anonymousreply 370December 29, 2021 10:20 PM

The whole Angel Energy Drink thing was such a sleaze-fest scam, R361 Lou would NEVER get away with sexualizing those "wholesome no-tattoo teenage girls today. So creepy. MeToo would have crucified him. But he was already dead, or more likely, faked his own death by then.

by Anonymousreply 371December 30, 2021 6:57 AM

Tamara is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 372December 30, 2021 8:19 AM

R371 It was so creepy when it first shown what seems to be a million years ago. Watching it again, those drooling men sleeved me out even more. I stopped watching when those old men were getting hot and panting over the underaged girls in too small bikinis. It was too uncomfortable to finish watching.

by Anonymousreply 373December 30, 2021 11:56 AM

r372 REALLY? I HAD NO IDEA

by Anonymousreply 374December 30, 2021 5:29 PM

YOU’RE A FUCKING CUNT TOO SHANNON, YOU FUCKING 🐷! SHAVE YOUR FUCKING LIP YOU FUCKING 🦧

by Anonymousreply 375December 30, 2021 5:34 PM

Kelly Dodd has a flappy left labia.

by Anonymousreply 376December 30, 2021 9:04 PM

The name Tammy Knickerbocker could easily be used for a line of poorly made, sketchy, smutty lingerie.

by Anonymousreply 377December 30, 2021 9:21 PM

Wow. Okay. Wow. Kelly. You know I have trauma about a bad brazillian I had six years ago. THESE AREN'T EVEN MY FUCKING LABIA.

by Anonymousreply 378December 30, 2021 9:41 PM

I WASN’T TALKING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PISS FLAPS SHANNON! I’M A A FUCKING LADY AND A FUCKING MOTHER AND I’M NOT THAT FUCKING CRUDE!

I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING HAIRY LIP YOU FUCKING 🦧! SHAVE IT AND KEEP EATING YOU FUCKING 🐷!

by Anonymousreply 379December 30, 2021 9:49 PM

Kelly Dodd's labia was cruel to me at lunch today!

by Anonymousreply 380December 30, 2021 11:09 PM

IT'S NOT EVEN MY FUCKING PLATE YOU BITCH

by Anonymousreply 381December 31, 2021 12:15 AM

Icky Vicki made a fool of again! OINK OINK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382January 3, 2022 1:51 PM

There seems to be a surfeit of WWWW in the OP photo.

by Anonymousreply 383January 3, 2022 1:58 PM

I feel like anyone in Vicki’s orbit genuinely despises her.

by Anonymousreply 384January 3, 2022 2:09 PM

R382 Good luck to her getting her love tank filled with that micro-dick of his.

by Anonymousreply 385January 3, 2022 3:48 PM

Steve was SUPREMELY unattractive. Ick.

Brooks was hot to me in a daddy kinda way. I had no idea truly what a dirtbag he was (AND VIKI TOO) until I recently read that Bravo book.

Donn was hot too.

by Anonymousreply 386January 3, 2022 7:12 PM

Brooks got married in 2018. IMO, Brooks was not hot. Donn was attractive in that Vicki's kids actually respected him and he wasn't trying hard to be on the show (or at least it didn't seem that way).

Brooks used his new teeth (paid for my Vicki) to meet and marry a new woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387January 3, 2022 7:29 PM

Steve was gross. Definite micropeen vibes. She's still a pig.

by Anonymousreply 388January 3, 2022 7:30 PM

Any man who sexes Vicki four times a day is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 389January 3, 2022 7:33 PM

Vicki was so stupid to dump Donn. He was the only man who could tolerate her BS and knew how to handle her.. And her kids liked him. The grass is always greener with that one, she’s always going to trade up for something better.

by Anonymousreply 390January 3, 2022 8:57 PM

R390 Vicki totally emasculated him, wanted to control him and yet lost all respect for him when he lost his job. She destroys everything that’s not directly her.

by Anonymousreply 391January 3, 2022 9:19 PM

Vicki Gunvalson is the American Dream

by Anonymousreply 392January 3, 2022 9:21 PM

Can you imagine the agony of Vicki demanding to be plowed four times a day? Only a grifter or wussy would tolerate that crap.

by Anonymousreply 393January 3, 2022 9:32 PM

I wish Vicki was still on the show. I loved laughing and cringing.

by Anonymousreply 394January 3, 2022 9:40 PM

Watching season 10, Briana’s pig husband is wearing a “Don’t Tread on Me” T-Shirt. I assume he’s MAGA trash. I’m surprised, I would have thought she was smarter.

by Anonymousreply 395January 3, 2022 10:06 PM

Fun fact no one knows or will repeat. Vicki...is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 396January 3, 2022 10:15 PM

Brianna's husband went ballistic on Lydia's (former HW) mother b/c Lydia's mom put her feet on Vicki's couch. Brianna's husband is nuts. Brianna has low self-esteem, so she puts up with it.

by Anonymousreply 397January 3, 2022 10:18 PM

R395 It's no surprise at all that Brianna's husband would be MAGA trash. Brianna herself is trash. Her bratty kids are trash in the making, too.

by Anonymousreply 398January 3, 2022 10:37 PM

Briana is like every other privileged white girl, they play accepting but they’re just bigoted baby factories

by Anonymousreply 399January 3, 2022 10:42 PM

Also, IIRC, Lydia's mom (lady with feet on Vicki's couch) was a hippy dippy lady, not in-your-face like Vicki. It wasn't even Brianna's husbands' house / sofa. Yet he was acting territorial.

by Anonymousreply 400January 3, 2022 10:44 PM

Lydia’s mom was harmless. Ryan was such a big man yelling at an old lady. He’s trash. Vicki’s first hubby appeared in a season one episode. Cute but came off as a lazy bum. Vicki probably paid him to go away.

by Anonymousreply 401January 4, 2022 1:42 AM

Noella is hijacking the season a la Braunwyn. Heather making Shannon apologize to Terry was humiliating. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 402January 6, 2022 1:16 AM

Noella crying without tears again. How does she do it? Does she have a tear duct disorder? I like Gina's bob. It's clean and classic (2 things I never thought I would say about Gina).

by Anonymousreply 403January 6, 2022 4:07 AM

Gina’s bf is hot. Shane is hilarious. Shannon’s dad looks great for 92.

by Anonymousreply 404January 6, 2022 4:11 AM

Heather looks like a goblin now. Shannon and Emily need to be sent to a fat farm. I don’t trust the beady eyed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 405January 6, 2022 4:33 AM

I agree- Gina's bob does look great and classic. Good for her. Whoever said Noella is the new Braunwyn is spot on. She's a vapid cunt. Shannon has always got under my skin. I find her high maintenance and shrill-- But I feel like they're ganging up on the old lady and making her kiss the Don's ring, which is ridiculous.

Which beady eyed homosexual? I count two.

by Anonymousreply 406January 6, 2022 4:47 AM

I want Heather off this fucking show pronto.

by Anonymousreply 407January 6, 2022 5:29 AM

Terry Dubrow is starting to look like these guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408January 6, 2022 6:01 AM

I don't trust the beady-eyed homosexual either, mainly because anyone who is voluntarily with Shannon has some major issues ...

by Anonymousreply 409January 6, 2022 9:39 AM

Watching the episode now. Something is just off about John. I can't put my finger on it, though.

by Anonymousreply 410January 6, 2022 1:25 PM

If John is Shannon's dude then I think he must be hard of hearing as it would be the only way anyone could stand to be with Shan. Lol. Also must not have a lot going on to be her manwhore....like all the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 411January 6, 2022 8:16 PM

JOHN IS A BEADY EYED HOMOSEXUAL AND HE’S DATING FAT SHANNON TO GET HIS GRUBBY GAY PAWS ON HER BLAZERS AND VAN CLEEF NECKLACES

by Anonymousreply 412January 6, 2022 8:45 PM

I don’t get a gay vibe from John. I do get a dull straight man vibe from him though.

by Anonymousreply 413January 6, 2022 10:26 PM

R413 Well, I never did a train with him, so he's probably gay.

by Anonymousreply 414January 6, 2022 10:44 PM

The shirtless guy with the precious spelling of the name Ryan who has the purse dog is Jen's homosexual manny, yes?

by Anonymousreply 415January 7, 2022 12:42 AM

Noella is fucking nuts. The whispering? Oh, for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 416January 7, 2022 1:27 AM

Can we talk about Shane's extremely unnaturally white teeth? Are they dentures?

by Anonymousreply 417January 7, 2022 1:33 AM

I wear dentures and the dentist suggested I get them bright white. I said no fucking way and told him to make sure they look as weathered as my face. I think Shane had his teeth whitened.

by Anonymousreply 418January 7, 2022 2:18 AM

R418 Shane's teeth are SO white, though. They don't look remotely natural.

by Anonymousreply 419January 7, 2022 2:30 AM

I think Shane's teeth are so white and giant because he is Mormon and therefore luminous with angelic whiteness from his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 420January 7, 2022 2:47 AM

What is the point of a train, Kelly? Is it to see how much spoog you can contain without dribbling?

by Anonymousreply 421January 7, 2022 2:48 AM

Was the train before or after Kelly pushed her mother down the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 422January 7, 2022 2:57 AM

Well let me tell you, ugh, I wanted to walk straight over to Miss Heather and slap that stuck up bitch right across her tight little face. How dare she threaten my Shanny-poo at a Passed-the-Bar party!

by Anonymousreply 423January 7, 2022 11:11 AM

SHUT THE FUCK UP VICKI, YOU FUCKING 🐷! MY CUNT MOM MAY BE IN A BODY CAST BUT AT LEAST SHE’S ALIVE UNLIKE YOUR CUNT MOTHER!

by Anonymousreply 424January 7, 2022 4:16 PM

Thanks to Bravo I was able to catch a few early episodes over the past few weeks and I gotta say Vicki looks a hell of a lot better with plastic surgery. It’s like a whole new face. Still ugly but a big improvement.

by Anonymousreply 425January 7, 2022 5:02 PM

I just started watching this shitfestival (Episode 1)

I have to say- Heather's kids seem normal- like appealingly normal. The son is handsome and the girls all seem very lesbian and very cool. That surprised me.

Fuck- even that despicable Shannon's daughters (I used to call them the UGLY version of Haim- which their forefathers are already pretty janky) have grown into attractive young ladies who appear to despise their mother! Love it. I truly fucking hate Shannon. Yuck.

And I cannot fathom how I still like the uber republican Emily. She is very beautiful to me (Her surgeries actually work for her) and she just seems like GOOD PEOPLE. I would love to hear her feelings on gay folks.

Gina- Boring as balls TV but I cannot ever not like her. A truly normal, good person. Her type is VERY rare on these shows.

by Anonymousreply 426January 8, 2022 11:02 PM

Dude. Let me let you all know that Emily is a GEM. She comes across like this OC republican - She is not.

A GEM,

Give Emily some love and trust me on this.

by Anonymousreply 427January 9, 2022 2:27 AM

That Project Runway Real Housewives mashup was so tragic. Gina and Beador repped the OC. Gina's look was terrible. Beador looked good tho. And the OC housewives were no where near ask kooky as some others!

by Anonymousreply 428January 9, 2022 3:46 AM

With Emily and Gina I feel like what you see is what you get. They’re normal. They’re decent. They have reliable issues and problems. But they’re dull. The show needs Vicki and Tammy Sue to bring the evil. Heather is a waste and do is her dreary hubby.

by Anonymousreply 429January 9, 2022 5:26 AM

Sorry, but Emily will never get any love from me. She's MAGA trash, and she's too quickly triggered when confronted.

by Anonymousreply 430January 9, 2022 10:51 AM

This doctor lady has One Season Wonder written all over her. What's her name even? Lily? Nicole? Lauren?

by Anonymousreply 431January 9, 2022 12:54 PM

R431. I think of her as the one with the shirtless husband. That’s how she will be remembered.

by Anonymousreply 432January 9, 2022 12:57 PM

I thought Emily was a QAnon nut?

by Anonymousreply 433January 9, 2022 4:41 PM

Heather is such an asshole that she makes me wish Kelly Dodd were here to kick her in the cuntbone.

by Anonymousreply 434January 13, 2022 3:22 AM

Did Heathers daughter actually have a publisher for her book or did mommy and daddy pay for it. Love Shane. Noella is exhausting. Jen won’t make it to a second season.

by Anonymousreply 435January 13, 2022 3:27 AM

Forget Heather's fugly daughter. Her son is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 436January 13, 2022 3:58 AM

God, this latest episode was one helluva shit show. My favorite moments:

- Heather the multi-millionaire wearing a tacky white trash fanny pack to the chakra store.

- Heather's daughter has inherited her father's looks 100%. She reminds me of Rocky Dennis.

- I'm guessing the only books Heather's daughter sold were the copies her parents bought and gave away to the guests at the party.

- Noella sticking her dirty hand in the ice bucket, then putting the ice in Gina's glass.

- Noella thinks Puerto Rico is a continent.

- Gina doesn't know where Mykonos is.

- Noella masturbates in the shower and is proud to tell people about it.

- Heather's room that is a shrine to herself. Noella was right - creepy.

- Noella is anorexic. She appears to weigh about 80 pounds, 70 of which is her Pocahontas hair. Her diet seems to consist solely of alcohol.

- I thought it was a cardboard cutout of Terry in the kitchen during Heather's filming of her infomercial in which she's selling yet more snake oil bullshit. He was completely immobile.

- Shane absolutely hates Emily. He's not even pretending to tolerate her anymore.

- Emily is giving Shannon a run for her money in the Professional Alcoholic department.

- The poor bartender that drunk Emily was stalking during Heather's party. She wanted some o' that college boy cock. Shane probably did, too.

- Heather literally sticking her surgically altered nose in the air when Noella announced she was leaving Heather's daughter's phony book signing party.

Did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 437January 13, 2022 9:15 AM

Noella is awful. The whole show is awful. Bravo needs to start pulling the plug on a few of these long running HW shows and start fresh in new cities.

by Anonymousreply 438January 13, 2022 1:40 PM

Noella's a mess. But I do love that she sees Heather for exactly who she is.

by Anonymousreply 439January 13, 2022 2:06 PM

I loved it when drunk Emily was saying she was "hot" when she was younger, then they showed a picture of her from her younger days. She wasn't hot. She was still fat. Just younger fat.

by Anonymousreply 440January 13, 2022 2:07 PM

Shannon's daughter saying she was ready to marry her boyfriend of 2 months was hilarious.

God, kids are so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 441January 13, 2022 7:10 PM

Drunk Shannon being the only person ordering alcohol at the dinner in New Orleans was fun to watch. She'd have given Emily a run for her money if she'd have been at Heather's party.

by Anonymousreply 442January 13, 2022 7:26 PM

Shannon looked like a complete mess at that lunch with her daughters and mother. Wild hair, mascara running-she looked horrible . Why didn’t her mother say something -at least tell her to brush her hair and fix her mascara.

by Anonymousreply 443January 13, 2022 7:32 PM

Fuck you, R443. My huge-foreheaded not gay boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 444January 13, 2022 7:34 PM

YOU LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING 🐷SHANNON, YOU FAT FUCKING CUNT! FIX YOUR FUCKING MAKEUP AND HAVE ANOTHER FUCKING 🍹

by Anonymousreply 445January 13, 2022 8:24 PM

R445 Wow. Okay. My frozen dinners are still selling. Tell me how your piss water's doing, Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 446January 13, 2022 8:26 PM

YOUR FROZEN DINNERS TASTE LIKE FUCKING 🐶💩! YOU’RE A LARD ASS HOW CAN YOU SELL FUCKING DIET FOOD YOU STUPID GASH!

by Anonymousreply 447January 13, 2022 8:31 PM

Wow...okay...wow. THAT'S NOT EVEN MY FUCKING DIET FOOD YOU BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 448January 13, 2022 8:40 PM

Noella has Heather's number

by Anonymousreply 449January 13, 2022 8:52 PM

Heather is a cunt. Even her tag line is obnoxious. "If you want to reach my standards, you better get a ladder." I am sure she paid her daughter's ghost writer 100K for that quip.

by Anonymousreply 450January 13, 2022 8:54 PM

R449 And that's the ONLY thing I like about Noella.

by Anonymousreply 451January 13, 2022 8:57 PM

Noella should really drive Heather crazy and fuck Max (once Max turns 18, of course).

by Anonymousreply 452January 13, 2022 9:05 PM

Noella's tits look hard

by Anonymousreply 453January 13, 2022 9:10 PM

Omg I’d love for Noella to fuck Max and drive Heather nuts. She can come out of his bedroom in his T Shirt and tell Heather, “I hope we didn’t wake you but your son is quite the energetic lover.”

by Anonymousreply 454January 13, 2022 9:15 PM

Noella should actually finger bang Heather's homely bisexual daughter. That'd really send Heather over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 455January 13, 2022 9:19 PM

Max IS the homely bisexual daughter.

by Anonymousreply 456January 13, 2022 9:23 PM

Whatever that’s even better if she fucks the daughter

Either way Heather will do that pointing and overreacting she does when she is APPALLED by bad behavior

by Anonymousreply 457January 13, 2022 9:29 PM

Who knew Terry and Heather "wrote" four books already??

by Anonymousreply 458January 14, 2022 12:19 AM

So many authors on Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 459January 14, 2022 11:46 AM

R459 But I'm the only who's an actual WRITER! Don't you remember my scene with my book editor where I was holding a pen in my hand and looking at pieces of paper and demonstrating that I can write sentences?

by Anonymousreply 460January 14, 2022 1:46 PM

I met with your Ghost Writer Carole. What remains is a lie sweeting

by Anonymousreply 461January 15, 2022 12:46 AM

Does Emily have a growth hormone disorder? She seems as big as a refrigerator.

by Anonymousreply 462January 15, 2022 12:59 AM

And as mo8st as a clothes dryer.

by Anonymousreply 463January 15, 2022 1:06 AM

She’s just fat 462.

by Anonymousreply 464January 15, 2022 2:22 AM

Wtf was Gina wearing at that book party? A fucking Maude vest with stud detail in beige??? C'mon Gina you are a nice looking woman. Don't be a slave to fucking Chico's. Be better than Chico's.

by Anonymousreply 465January 15, 2022 5:10 AM

I love Heather calling Nicole a psycho in her interview. Haha! She is not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 466January 15, 2022 5:12 AM

Drunk Emily is like a bovine in heat. I am embarrassed for Shane but not really.

by Anonymousreply 467January 15, 2022 5:14 AM

R461 Word on the street is that you're a miserable cunt, Hopalong.

by Anonymousreply 468January 15, 2022 11:09 AM

Noella is exhausting. She’s not even fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 469January 20, 2022 3:29 AM

Fuck Gina!

by Anonymousreply 470January 20, 2022 6:32 AM

r468 THE ONLY THING FAKE AND MISERABLE ABOUT ME IS MY LEG.. YOU HORSE-FACED ANOREXIC CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 471January 20, 2022 5:45 PM

R471 How many copies did your "book" sell, Hopalong? Even Teresa Giudice sold more copies than you.

by Anonymousreply 472January 20, 2022 7:01 PM

No one likes you - go back to being a widow and crying about how Caroline Bisestt was your bff you horse faced troll

by Anonymousreply 473January 20, 2022 7:05 PM

R473 I got to go to Hyannis Port. Multiple times. Where did you ever go, except to a cow factory where you got your leg torn off, eh, Hopalong?

by Anonymousreply 474January 20, 2022 8:23 PM

God, Noella is such a classless mess. I can't stand Heather, either, but Noella was a fucking rude cunt at Heather's dinner. Emily noticed that Noella only drinks and doesn't it. She definitely has an eating disorder.

Then on the other end of the scale - literally - is fat Emily and her giant ass falling out that bathing suit she absolutely should have never worn.

by Anonymousreply 475January 22, 2022 7:56 PM

That picture of 13-year old fat Emily with her kinky hair and gawdawful Holly Hobby dress was hysterically funny.

by Anonymousreply 476January 22, 2022 7:57 PM

Every week I forget dr. Jen is on this show. There is nothing memorable about her.

by Anonymousreply 477January 22, 2022 8:07 PM

R477 It appears her shirtless husband thinks the same thing. Mid-season previews show him leaving her.

by Anonymousreply 478January 22, 2022 8:08 PM

I kind of loved how when Heather, Jen, and Emily went to the spa with the posted "Zen voices only, please" sign, they were all BRAYING. And Emily couldn't go 15 minutes without food, so she had a turkey sub in her snack purse. In the sauna.

And it is true that alcohol has never touched Shane's lips? So he's the designated driver for his drunken cow of a wife.

Also Ryne.

by Anonymousreply 479January 23, 2022 2:38 AM

R479: Yes 479 - Mormons seem like bores.

by Anonymousreply 480January 23, 2022 3:01 AM

r474 yes dear we know you were at Hyannisport. Caroline needed a horsey to ride.

by Anonymousreply 481January 25, 2022 8:41 PM

R481 I'm an ingénue. Unlike you, Hopalong. The only thing you'd be good at is entertaining Caroline as a human pogo stick.

by Anonymousreply 482January 25, 2022 8:44 PM

Ingenue:???? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA Honey you might be unsophisticated but hardly innocent, I think there are hookers near the tunnel whose vag is less used than yours.

by Anonymousreply 483January 25, 2022 11:41 PM

Drunk anorexic Noella goes into a sweat lodge and passes out. What a shock.

by Anonymousreply 484February 4, 2022 10:19 AM

Unless someone dies this season, I'm not watching...it's so boring. NJ better bring it home.

by Anonymousreply 485February 4, 2022 11:44 AM

R485 Noella might.

by Anonymousreply 486February 4, 2022 1:22 PM

They should dump Dr Jen and bring back Tamra and Gretchen. Shannon and Gretchen would HATE each other. Tamra and Noella would have a crazy feud with Tamra telling everyone that Noella is a psychotic lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 487February 4, 2022 5:00 PM

Dr. Jen is really pathetic, and her husband is a complete asshole.

If her storylines are going to be a sore leg and a dick for a hubby, let's make this season her only one.

by Anonymousreply 488February 4, 2022 5:38 PM

R484 Anorexic? She's fat.

by Anonymousreply 489February 5, 2022 10:51 AM

Dr Jen is a bore.

by Anonymousreply 490February 10, 2022 2:01 AM

Noella is insufferable

by Anonymousreply 491February 10, 2022 6:26 PM

John Janssen has daddy issues

by Anonymousreply 492February 10, 2022 6:40 PM

The beady eyed homosexual, John Janssen, is going to marry Poor Fat Shannon and then give her the Natalie Wood somewhere between Newport and Catalina Island.

Pray for her.

by Anonymousreply 493February 11, 2022 3:08 AM

I really didn't need to see obese Emily's ass with her thong getting swallowed up in it.

by Anonymousreply 494February 11, 2022 10:59 AM

Why was John Jansen disowned?

by Anonymousreply 495February 12, 2022 9:47 PM

For being a beady eyed homosexual r495

by Anonymousreply 496February 12, 2022 10:35 PM

John was disowned for coming out as a Liza super-fan, instead of a BARBRA super-fan like John's father WANTED!

by Anonymousreply 497February 12, 2022 10:37 PM

R495 His forehead was too big for his father to bear.

by Anonymousreply 498February 13, 2022 9:59 AM

I thought that boat was gonna tip over when Shannon hopped on.

by Anonymousreply 499February 13, 2022 10:18 AM

I actually ran into Emily in LA. I was shocked I mean really shocked. She, in person, is not a heffer like she looks on OC. She was tall and gorgeous. I mean I know she is a republican trump supporter but she was really nice. All those OC women must be short and super skinny. My husband, who does not watch any RH show (he loathes bravo..I swear if he didn't fuck me I would swear he was straight). asked me which one was that after we met her. I said she is supposed to be the fat one and he was shocked. "How fucking skinny are the rest?"

by Anonymousreply 500February 13, 2022 4:21 PM

[quote]His forehead was too big for his father to bear.

His FATHER?! I was the one who birthed him!

by Anonymousreply 501February 14, 2022 10:39 AM

[quote]I think Bravo really misjudged Heather's popularity. She wasn't that well-liked before she left, and what this show really needs and has been sorely lacking is a rootable heroine.

This RH series needs to be retired; the best shows - from NYC in it's best days and even Potomac with their trashy antics and gross husband - have people who seem at least somewhat likable who are having fun or at least engaging in some way. This show just makes me wish for a drone strike on all of them.

by Anonymousreply 502February 14, 2022 11:07 AM

I partially agree. OC has *never* had any likable cast members, but it's always been the most fun HW show to hate-watch and make fun of.

by Anonymousreply 503February 14, 2022 11:13 AM

Are you kidding me, R502? Are you kidding me, R503?

Me? Unlikable?

You know what!?

Everybody freakin' LOVES ME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504February 14, 2022 11:17 AM

R500- Let me confirm that Emily is a genuine cool and kind person. As is Gina. Emily is very good friends with Lizzie who used to be on the show (and is also WAY cool) Emily is NOT a Trump supporter and is pretty apolitical. That trio is as far from anti-gay as you can get.

And I agree, Gina is stunning in person and way tall.

by Anonymousreply 505February 14, 2022 2:33 PM

Emily's PR team got a Google Alert I see

by Anonymousreply 506February 14, 2022 2:34 PM

R506- No. She's cool. Last I am going to say.

by Anonymousreply 507February 14, 2022 2:43 PM

r507 = Emily Simpson

by Anonymousreply 508February 14, 2022 2:46 PM

Emily Simpson is the sexiest woman in California and the smartest woman in North America. She also never poops.

by Anonymousreply 509February 14, 2022 4:33 PM

These types of threads are always so depressing to see on here. I wish you people would pick a book and read now and then.

by Anonymousreply 510February 14, 2022 4:38 PM

I'm reading two books at the moment, R510, and before you ask, only the one about Europe in the 1930s has (some) pictures.

by Anonymousreply 511February 14, 2022 4:47 PM

I DO READ A BOOK, R510, YOU FUCKING BITCH! I AM A USC GRADUATE!

by Anonymousreply 512February 14, 2022 4:50 PM

I don't just read books, R510, I write them!

by Anonymousreply 513February 14, 2022 4:51 PM

ITS NOT MY FUCKING BOOK!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 514February 14, 2022 5:32 PM

In old country, read Trotsky. Read Chernyshevsky, read Mayakovsky, read Marx.

Read when not working in field, breaking the back, sacrifice for son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515February 14, 2022 5:36 PM

GET THAT BITCH MOTHER BEADOR OUT OF HERE! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ME NOT DAVID AND HIS FUCKING BITCH MOTHER!

by Anonymousreply 516February 14, 2022 6:06 PM

These stupid women looove to say the word vagina. Sac of vaginas. Whatever. No one wants your anorexic clit Noella.

by Anonymousreply 517February 14, 2022 6:07 PM

I am so tired of them all having their tits out too. Why is showing off fale 5 pin bowling balls considered attractive in the OC?

by Anonymousreply 518February 14, 2022 6:08 PM

^^fake

by Anonymousreply 519February 14, 2022 6:10 PM

Was Noella born in a sewer?

by Anonymousreply 520February 14, 2022 6:16 PM

Yes r520

by Anonymousreply 521February 14, 2022 6:26 PM

When he gets a little energy, Mr. Lockwood will be weighing in on the latest developments.

by Anonymousreply 522February 14, 2022 6:27 PM

Where'd that lady with the suitcases full of cheese go?

by Anonymousreply 523February 14, 2022 6:30 PM

Emily is svelte and kind and neither supports Trump nor walks like a quarterback in heels.

by Anonymousreply 524February 14, 2022 6:40 PM

I'm a New Yok Times best selling author

by Anonymousreply 525February 15, 2022 1:46 PM

What is the story with David Beador’s mom? Never saw her.

by Anonymousreply 526February 15, 2022 1:53 PM

r526 story is this. Full of tragedy. Work hard for son, break the back for son, sacrifice everything to son. But son marry to weak American woman. No mustache on face, no grit in soul, no fear for husband in heart.

In old country, woman take beating of husband, no complain. In new country, woman steal, woman cheat, woman spend too much money. Woman call police, humiliate son.

Life for son better in old country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527February 15, 2022 2:04 PM

You all need it invest in a ladder if you want to reach my standards.

by Anonymousreply 528February 15, 2022 2:46 PM

I saw that girl Noella scamper into a sewer drain last night. Bitch is nasty.

by Anonymousreply 529February 15, 2022 8:55 PM

They should rename this show to Real Famewhores of Orange Cunty. Waaay more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 530February 16, 2022 11:48 PM

Ha! As if Shannon eats just one bite of an edible. She probably sucked down that entire box of cookies when the cameras went down and slept on the roof that night.

by Anonymousreply 531February 17, 2022 4:57 AM

Totally. Probably woke up on the floor with Archie!

by Anonymousreply 532February 17, 2022 5:00 AM

I love to eat a whole box of space cookies and take John's boat out for a spin! Who's up for a quick trip to Easter Island?

by Anonymousreply 533February 17, 2022 7:18 AM

THAT'S NOT EVEN FMY FUCKING WEED YOU BITCH

by Anonymousreply 534February 17, 2022 2:27 PM

No wonder Shannon has seemed more mellow this season, she’s stoned.

Heather is a cunt but she’s done the Lord’s work getting Fat Shannon on weed.

by Anonymousreply 535February 17, 2022 5:01 PM

R535

by Anonymousreply 536February 17, 2022 5:04 PM

R527 Oh Mother Beador, your precious son should have had her instead of that whining, fat assed bitch he choose for himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537February 17, 2022 5:15 PM

Wow, Okay, Wow. I got the munchies so bad I ate Archie.

by Anonymousreply 538February 17, 2022 7:55 PM

Jackie's "frat party" was really sad. Hors d'oeuvre trays courtesy of ShopRite supermarket.

by Anonymousreply 539February 17, 2022 8:04 PM

^Sorry. Wrong franchise thread!

by Anonymousreply 540February 17, 2022 8:06 PM

Is John gonna pull a Natalie Wood on Shannon in his new boat?

by Anonymousreply 541February 18, 2022 11:06 AM

Omf. It was like the Mom show this week.

by Anonymousreply 542February 18, 2022 12:43 PM

I feel sorry for those salon pedi ladies having to listen to Noella and Emily and be eye level with their snatches.

by Anonymousreply 543February 18, 2022 12:45 PM

Noella has nightcrawlers in her snatch. Emily has a hoagie saved for later in hers.

by Anonymousreply 544February 18, 2022 12:49 PM

Heather thinks she is some kind of Dr. Phil. More like Dr. Filler.

by Anonymousreply 545February 18, 2022 4:53 PM

The Dubrows are now doing some sort of advice show for couples , which means she’s going to be a bigger pain in the ass than normal.

What advice can they provide other than “the key to happiness is spending obscene amounts of cash and flaunting your purchases in front of poorer people?”

She’s so annoying. I don’t think they have a wonderful marriage.

by Anonymousreply 546February 18, 2022 4:58 PM

R546 Isn't the reason she quit the show a couple of seasons ago because it had come out that hubby cheated on her and she didn't want to have to address it on the show?

by Anonymousreply 547February 18, 2022 5:37 PM

You’re right r546. I believe Kelly was going to say that on camera -it came up during that Sushi restaurant scene on Heather’s last season, when Kelly called Shannon a cunt.Heather made it a condition of returning to the show that Kelly get the boot.

by Anonymousreply 548February 18, 2022 6:03 PM

Is Noella on the spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 549February 18, 2022 10:19 PM

She’s just a self centered asshole r549

by Anonymousreply 550February 18, 2022 10:21 PM

Do we need to call an ambulance?

by Anonymousreply 551February 18, 2022 10:23 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP, HEATHER AT R551! YOU’RE A PRETENTIOUS CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 552February 18, 2022 10:58 PM

Wow.Okay.Wow Kelly Dodd. Don't talk to my now very best friend Heather like that.

by Anonymousreply 553February 19, 2022 2:44 AM

Dr. Jenn the medical doctor doesn't know what "punitive" means?

Where did she get her degree, Trump U? Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 554February 19, 2022 11:15 AM

I was cringing watching the fake gardening scene with Heather and her unfortunate looking lesbian daughter. It was like Heather had scripted the whole thing herself.

"Okay, here's this little flower box. Let's pretend we're just doing our regular mom and daughter thing of planting flowers, even though this is actually lower class stuff we'd make our gardener do. Then you start talking to me about how hard it is being a lesbian, then I'll go on for five minutes about how much better I am as a parent than my own folks were. Make sure you let me make the whole scene about myself. Don't worry, though - I'll throw you a few bones like 'I'm proud of you' and 'good for you.' But make sure you respond by telling me that you wouldn't be comfortable coming out unless it was for me being such an outstanding mother. Okay, can we do a rehearsal? Let's go, guys!"

by Anonymousreply 555February 19, 2022 11:20 AM

Would anyone care for a cuff?

by Anonymousreply 556February 19, 2022 12:33 PM

I'm surprised Heather can still move her face enough to talk

by Anonymousreply 557February 19, 2022 1:02 PM

R557, Dr. Jenn seems unable to. She can barely get the words out.

by Anonymousreply 558February 19, 2022 2:33 PM

R557 Terry should talk to Heather about that wrinkled neck of hers.

by Anonymousreply 559February 19, 2022 2:38 PM

R558 Terry is looking more and more pie-faced. He needs to lay off the injections.

by Anonymousreply 560February 19, 2022 4:25 PM

Terry looks like a fucking freak. Horrible work whoever did that face. Creepy as balls

by Anonymousreply 561February 19, 2022 4:33 PM

To be fair, Terry always had a weird carnival clown face. One which I can never see without thinking about his brother the lead singer of Quiet Riot...may he rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 562February 19, 2022 6:48 PM

It's funny how Heather and Terry have a Disney Prince for a son and 3 of the 7 dwarfs for daughters.

by Anonymousreply 563February 19, 2022 9:07 PM

I have to say, Heather's kids are the best part of the new season.

Awkward and normal kids. Half of them are gay which cracks me up.

The son is handsome and doesn't even seem like a douche like his dad.

by Anonymousreply 564February 19, 2022 9:16 PM

Heather's daughters are obnoxious media whores, just like their mother.

by Anonymousreply 565February 19, 2022 10:30 PM

R565? Really? I despise (DESPISE) Heather, but her daughters seem genuinely sweet and GENUINE. Yeah. they are rich has balls but they both seem lovely.

by Anonymousreply 566February 19, 2022 10:38 PM

R566 I think they're shameless attention whores, taking right after their parents.

by Anonymousreply 567February 19, 2022 10:40 PM

Heather's kids are definitely being raised to think they are special! Super smart! Amaaazing people! They are LGBTQ authors at 15! They have book launches! Give me a fucking break....i bet Heather bought 10,000 copies.

by Anonymousreply 568February 20, 2022 12:03 AM

The son is the best looking of the kids, why haven’t these famewhores shoved him into the spotlight

by Anonymousreply 569February 20, 2022 12:29 AM

Why does the son look like Bobby Flay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570February 20, 2022 10:24 AM

He needs his dad to plump up his lips for him.

by Anonymousreply 571February 20, 2022 10:41 AM

R570 The kid inherited just enough of Heather's genes to counterbalance the Terry fug.

by Anonymousreply 572February 20, 2022 1:55 PM

r566 because nost teenagers get book deals.

by Anonymousreply 573February 20, 2022 2:05 PM

Wow- He actually looks just like Heather~

I watch Kelly Dodd's Youtube channel and she does a hilarious impression of Heather's face/thin little lips.

by Anonymousreply 574February 20, 2022 5:10 PM

Heather looks increasingly like a Muppet

by Anonymousreply 575February 20, 2022 5:16 PM

HOW DARE YOU...I AM THE DEFINITION OF GRACE AND CLASS......I WILL MURDER YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.

by Anonymousreply 576February 20, 2022 5:53 PM

HOW DARE YOU HEATHER DUBROW! YELLING IN ALL CAPS IS RESERVED FOR ME AND THAT FUCKING BITCH KELLY DODD!

…..

Please don’t come after me. I’m just a poor divorcée.

by Anonymousreply 577February 20, 2022 8:24 PM

WHAT THAT 🐷SHANNON SAID, HEATHER, BUT I’M NOT SCARED OF YOU, YOU FUCKING GASH!

by Anonymousreply 578February 20, 2022 8:27 PM

YOU ARE NAT A BUSINESS WOMAN, KELLY DODD!

by Anonymousreply 579February 20, 2022 9:04 PM

YOU ARE A FUCKING 🐷VICKI! OINK OINK YOU AXE WOUND!

by Anonymousreply 580February 20, 2022 10:36 PM

Vat is axe wound?

by Anonymousreply 581February 20, 2022 11:44 PM

They should make Mother Beador one of the housewives.

by Anonymousreply 582February 21, 2022 1:05 PM

YOU WILL ALL FIND A TASTEFULLY DECORATED HORSE HEAD IN YOUR BEDS.....

by Anonymousreply 583February 21, 2022 1:52 PM

Jesus Christ. Tammy Kennedy Trump Knickersinatwistbocker's daughter is a meth head...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584February 21, 2022 3:07 PM

Tammy was so trashy she made Tamra seem like Queen Elizabeth.

What happened to the really trashy daughter, the one that bred pit bulls?

by Anonymousreply 585February 21, 2022 3:36 PM

I get Tammy's daughters mixed up with Lynne's daughters.

by Anonymousreply 586February 21, 2022 4:08 PM

R584 I hope something punitive happens to her.

by Anonymousreply 587February 21, 2022 4:11 PM

R585- I think she's the one with pitbulls- Or was that the older sister? I think this one is the younger sister (who was arrested)

This is the one show I never rewatch..

by Anonymousreply 588February 21, 2022 4:19 PM

I don't recall Tammy coming off that badly. She just seemed like a bit of an idiot, and a doormat who used to be married to rich guy.

IIRC, the way that family's story played out was dark. Tammy's creepy older ex-husband and his friends all married young Filipino girls, then he died suddenly, without a will, so the new wife got everything and the two daughters got nothing. I think the new wife refused to share a dime. I think this happened between Seasons 2 and 3 and by the middle of S3 the daughters were both spiraling out of control so Tammy quit the show.

But how one of them end up in Arkansas?

by Anonymousreply 589February 21, 2022 6:21 PM

Agree R589-

Tammy was actually quite nice and probably one of the most down to earth women on these franchises ever.

by Anonymousreply 590February 21, 2022 6:45 PM

Sometimes it takes a lot.of money to look properly trashy. That younger daughter of Tammy's sadly had future meth head oozing from her pores at 16. I agree the ex husband was some kind of perv. Looked like Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 591February 21, 2022 8:00 PM

I hope Tammy's son with that surfer-dude is ok.

by Anonymousreply 592February 21, 2022 8:16 PM

More good shit. Dig into this one!!! We have a trifecta with Shah/Theresa/and allegedly this chick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593February 21, 2022 8:21 PM

Tammy and her son Riley in 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594February 21, 2022 8:22 PM

POST HERE NEXT CUNTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595February 21, 2022 8:57 PM

R593 Tamara the Christian sure likes to use the word "fuck."

And it sounds like Dr. Jen might be fucked.

by Anonymousreply 596February 21, 2022 9:41 PM

So Jen Shah is on her way to doing hard time. Teresa has been in the pen, and this OC bitch and Erika Jayne are next.

The next Real Housewives spin-off won’t be set in a specific city; it will set in a women’s minimum security federal prison.

by Anonymousreply 597February 21, 2022 10:48 PM

And don't forget my time in lockup. I'll never look at America the same way after having been through the prison industrial complex.

by Anonymousreply 598February 21, 2022 11:33 PM

Omg! I just had the best idea for a new show! All the ladies in a prison posse/pussy with Jizzlaine!! They be her bitches! They work in the prison latex molding shop IYKWIM...

by Anonymousreply 599February 22, 2022 2:25 AM

INSURANCE!

by Anonymousreply 600February 22, 2022 12:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!