Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Orange County Season 16 THREAD 2

Will John Janssen give Fat Shannon the Natalie Wood?

Will Mob Boss Grand Duchess Heather Dubrow put a hit on Fat Shannon first?

Will Dr.Jen’s husband leave her for his chihuahua?

Will Noella seduce one of the Dubrow children to piss off Heather?

Will Emily let Shane do anal?

Will Mother Beador hold an Orange next season?

Tune into Bravo to find out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380January 12, 2023 1:38 PM

Original thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2022 8:58 PM

Don't miss this-

And she is supposedly a hardcore Trumptard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2022 9:01 PM

There’s something off about Dr. Jen, I can definitely see her being a crook

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2022 9:07 PM

I've disliked "Dr." Jen ever since she said that suing your doctor is the worst thing you can do.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2022 9:17 PM

[quote]Will Mother Beador hold an Orange next season?

In old country, no orange. No red, no yellow, no peach.

Only one color: grey. Color of overcast sky, of filthy concrete, of dirty walls of gulag. Color of bars on window. Color of break in the heart, color of pain in the back, color of malnourishment of skin. Color of the early death.

But good color, because because color of mustache, and color of hair of son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2022 12:31 PM

Where Shannon today!? She still owe me $15,000 for special durian enema she have last month. Shannon no pay? Next time I see her I chop her in gut, make her release bowels, mega big embarrass.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2022 12:44 PM

I HATE Tamara but bitch looked good on WWHL. Eddie looks like curdled milk.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2022 2:22 PM

Maybe Shannon Storms Beador will take Noella for a Dr. Moon treatment on her anorexic twat.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2022 1:25 AM

Has anything interesting happened so far this season? If it did I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2022 5:13 AM

I hate Tamra but the bitch needs to come back, she keeps the plot moving. I’d like to dump Dr.Jen and bring Tamra back with Gretchen and/or Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2022 5:17 AM

"Dr" Jen is super, super distressed in R2 's pic. Either that or she's really, really happy. It's hard to tell.

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2022 9:05 PM

Dear reader! How deeply am I vexed when I think of the cloak of ignorance that now enwraps you, for that cloak has been fashioned and wrought with mine own neglect! For I left you, poor reader, alone and benighted, shivering under the veil of nescience, while I yielded to the base seductions of dereliction and somnolence! I plead now for you to peer into the depths of your soul and find a part that has not been misused by my grave sins, and with that part extend to me a small token of forgiveness. I require no other recompense!

Now in this our County of Orange, I have late heard inquiry into a strange woman who moves across the shadows, who is rumored by some to be Muscovite, by others to be Turk, still others to be Moor, but yet agreed by all to be of the hottest environs of hell! Oh reader! I know too well of whom they speak! Deep within the entrails of my heart has she planted terror, terror so great that my fingers quiver round my quill as it advances unsteadily across this page. For I have spoken of one David Beador, whose estate was once the envy of all in this County of Orange, and whose repute for violent distemper stretched much further across the land; and I have spoken of dear Shannon, consumptive and wasting and sacrificing herself daily at the altar of intemperate love! But heretofore have I been too frightened to speak of the matriarch from whom that dreaded Beador malevolence flowed. For I saw her only once, on my morning constitutional, and then in passing; but sooner would I gaze upon the face of Satan than to again rest my eyes upon her wicked, hoary visage!

Oh reader, again I must plead your forgiveness! I cannot continue until I rest and until a sense of equilibrium returns to my poor, troubled heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2022 9:56 PM

Who da fuck is dis guy with his fancy fuckin words? Leave my girl Shannon alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2022 10:55 PM

No new episode tonite.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2022 11:22 PM

[quote]No new episode tonite.

Someone fetch Mr. Lockwood's smelling salts!!!

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2022 11:48 PM

Rosie would fuck Shannon and treat her good

by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2022 1:08 AM

Why are all heather’s kids gay?

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2022 1:08 AM

What does 'punitive' mean, Heather?

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2022 4:22 AM

It’s the damages you’ll be paying in that lawsuit dear. Maybe Sweet James can take you on as a client

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2022 5:12 AM

I assume y’a all have seen commercials of sweet James . As Zsa Zsa Saïd , «  a rich man is never ugly . »

This does NOT apply to James … look at reviews if his so called firm. He makes Larry H Parker look like Clarence Darrow

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2022 5:28 AM

Mr. Lockwood cracks me up

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2022 11:49 AM

Go back to Russia, Mother Beador!

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2022 12:28 PM

How many episodes are in this season?

Have we crossed the halfway point yet?

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2022 4:16 PM

I think we are at the midpoint. The next episode is #11.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2022 4:30 PM

Why did we not have an episode this week??

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2022 4:57 PM

Midpoint? Is there no merciful god? I thought surely this shitshow must be near conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 26February 25, 2022 1:09 AM

I love that Mother Beador appeared on national TV and didn't bother to shave her mustache.

by Anonymousreply 27February 27, 2022 5:56 PM

Shannon drive upper lip to sprout hair, R27, just like she drive David to have affair.

by Anonymousreply 28February 28, 2022 7:17 PM

Real housewives my ass. No house would marry these bitches.

by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2022 7:31 PM

Normally I would be furious that such a comment was made by you, Kelly Dodd at r27, but since it’s about Mother Beador, please carry on.

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2022 7:55 PM

DAMMIT! WHY OH WHY DID HEATHER DUBROW GET ME HOOKED ON MICRODOSING MARIJUANA!

JON JANSSEN WHERE IS MY TRADER JOE’S CHANTILLY VANILLA BEAN CAKE?!?! DID YOU EAT IT? DID YOUR CHILDREN EAT IT?! YOU BETTER PAUSE “CABARET” AND GO GET ME ONE BEFORE I EAT THE BASEBOARDS!

by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2022 8:01 PM

Shannon, get off the internet and put on Liza's Results vinyl, now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2022 8:05 PM

SHUDDEN SHTORMS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2022 8:18 PM

Shannon that's not a ham, that's my thigh!

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2022 1:18 AM

[quote] Will Emily let Shane do anal?

Seriously, is this really the subjects and situations they cover on these Housewife shows? Yikes. I don’t think even the most liberated gay guys air that stuff. Straights……nothing is off limits…. Does Vanderpump or the other broads talk about their sex lives? I need to start watching this shit!

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2022 1:23 AM

They’re always going on about how much they fuck and what they like

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2022 2:30 AM

Remember Eddie and Tamra in the hot tub??

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2022 1:40 PM

r37 that was one of the most hideous things I ever had the privilege to watch...Funny but to this day all I can really think about is Tammy's extremely high hairline. She had her hair pulled back and she looked like an alien. She is the hairline opposite of the ape like Teresa Giudice

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2022 3:48 PM

Shannon and David had sexy time scenes when they were trying to convince the world they were HAPPY.

That ended when Kelly announced that Vicki told her that David beat the shit out of Shannon and she gained 50 lbs while he started working out with Eddie.

I want Gretchen and Tamra back. I think they would ratchet up all the drama. Shannon, Noella, Heather, Emily, Gina, Gretchen and Tamra together sounds like a good season

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2022 4:42 PM

[quote]while he started working out with Eddie.

Yes, yes .... we .... "worked out" together.

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2022 4:44 PM

Never got the appeal of Eddie. He looked/looks so sleazy. Tamara reminds me of a cornered possum with her beady eyes.

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2022 10:52 AM

How many times is Emily going to fake cry in this episode?

by Anonymousreply 42March 3, 2022 1:27 AM

The beady eyed homosexual loves her camera time.

by Anonymousreply 43March 3, 2022 4:33 AM

OK what's with Ryne? Why is he so socially awkward? and he was barely speaking before Jen got sloppy drunk so it wasn't all about his annoyance with her drinking

did he feel maybe insecure around super successful Terry and the other rich friends?

by Anonymousreply 44March 3, 2022 5:48 AM

and btw I fucking died when Ryne used the tablecloth as a bib while he ate the onion rings with his hands! Heather was horrified!

I checked his age and he's fucking 41 but seems about 12 in terms of social behavior

by Anonymousreply 45March 3, 2022 5:50 AM

I get the impression that Ryne didn’t want to Housewives but she pushed it and he’s pissed and embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 46March 3, 2022 6:14 AM

Heather likes to think she’s a great hostess but she was her usual classist cunt self.

I don’t think a gracious hostess mocks an already uncomfortable guest for wearing socks with his shoes.

by Anonymousreply 47March 3, 2022 6:21 AM

why is Emily suddenly acting like Shane is the best man in the world? Her attitude seemed to change since he finally passed the bar exam

by Anonymousreply 48March 3, 2022 6:38 AM

What is in it for the beady eyed homosexual? A steady supply of free booze?

by Anonymousreply 49March 3, 2022 9:15 AM

John always looks hungover.

I think he's an alky

by Anonymousreply 50March 3, 2022 10:01 AM

Ryne is much more interesting when he’s shirtless holding a puppy. He clearly does not want to be on the show or anywhere near his wife.

by Anonymousreply 51March 3, 2022 10:08 AM

Why are so many husbands/partners on RHOC closeted?

by Anonymousreply 52March 3, 2022 3:42 PM

Is Ryne on the spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 53March 4, 2022 6:42 AM

R53 I was thinking the same thing as I watched. Wow that was such a cringey dinner 1. Because Jen got sloppy drunk and showed how coarse she is, 2. Ryne seemingly does not interact with people on a regular basis and was painfully uncomfortable 3. As Jen got drunker Ryne got really unsettled at her behavior 4. Heather and company were acting like smug superior American Oligarchs, judgey and full of disdain - wow what horrible people, not folks I would aspire to be.

Heather as Gina’s wealthy savior/benefactor was super cringe too. Yikes! Reminded me of Amy and her rich horrible aunt whose ass she had to constantly kiss in Little Women.

by Anonymousreply 54March 4, 2022 11:02 AM

I'm really loving The Shannon and John Show, a show about a couple of weird rich dorks in love.

Meanwhile, The Heather Fixes Sad Women Show is getting extremely tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 55March 5, 2022 1:06 AM

TERRY'S FACE

by Anonymousreply 56March 5, 2022 1:08 AM

If John were rich, he would NOT be dating Ms. Beador

by Anonymousreply 57March 5, 2022 1:10 AM

I really do not like Heather and Terry. Their friends seem like cunts too.

by Anonymousreply 58March 5, 2022 1:15 AM

Oooh Next week we get to see Heather pretend to like Gina in the Big Apple!

by Anonymousreply 59March 5, 2022 1:26 AM

John's got a nice house in an OK- not great part of Newport. No idea what he does for a living.

by Anonymousreply 60March 5, 2022 1:46 AM

I enjoyed seeing Heather wear Rite Aid jewelry. I have the same necklace. Nothing wrong with mixing it up I just thought Heather was to busy running her LGBTQ press to shop at Rite Aid.

by Anonymousreply 61March 5, 2022 2:53 AM

I think Ryne and Shane should hang out in the awkward husband room and let Emily and Dr. Jen boss each other around and do body shots.

by Anonymousreply 62March 5, 2022 2:56 AM

The beady eyed homosexual is an executive at an insurance company

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 5, 2022 3:03 AM

I've never been as intimate with a man as I am with John. tee hee

by Anonymousreply 64March 5, 2022 3:03 AM

That fuckin’ fruit can never pleasure the way I can, Shannon Baby! I’d make you my fuckin’ Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 5, 2022 3:28 AM

R53 and R54 I definitely saw Ryne in a different light in a social setting. He just doesn’t know social etiquette and it started making me feel bad for him that everyone else was secretly laughing at them or smirking at them when he really doesn’t seem to have the awareness sometimes of how his behavior is abnormal—he just didn’t get it, it wasn’t that he was being contrary. Then I heard “poker player” and it all clicked into place. Folks on the spectrum would be great at avoiding tells and micro expressions because they don’t express emotion outwardly most of the time and count cards or work well with numbers.

I think Jen married a guy on the spectrum and wants him to be all warm and fuzzy.

But then….did you all notice how Ryne perked up in the car when he looked at the male driver? Suddenly he got his social graces back and asked about the guys workouts, which means he noticed/liked his body.

Could be gay and on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 66March 5, 2022 6:54 AM

Terry's starting to look like a Kitchen Witch. All he needs is a babushka.

by Anonymousreply 67March 5, 2022 9:54 AM

Interesting take r66

by Anonymousreply 68March 5, 2022 12:31 PM

None of these people -- with the exception of the fame whore Dubrows -- are actually wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 69March 5, 2022 12:33 PM

I dont' think Ryne is on the spectrum. But he is castrated by his mess of a wife. And he should be allowed to being his emotional support chihuahua with him at all times. Can you imagine how HEATHER would.have coped with that?? Lol

by Anonymousreply 70March 6, 2022 3:08 AM

^^bring

by Anonymousreply 71March 6, 2022 3:08 AM

Heather Dubrow is just Wow. Notice how she talks to her staff and never makes eye contact while making banal suggestions.

by Anonymousreply 72March 6, 2022 3:42 AM

Heather needs an alpha cunt to put her in her place. Even Tamra and Vicki were a little intimidated by her.

by Anonymousreply 73March 6, 2022 4:04 AM

I think the Heather/Gina mentor thing is fine because they presenting it as such. They both are calling it what it is instead of pretending they aren't in two completely different social classes. My Fair Lady but with women.

by Anonymousreply 74March 6, 2022 1:41 PM

^^^they are presenting it as such My Fair Lady but with two women

So sick of no edit feature on this site

by Anonymousreply 75March 6, 2022 1:43 PM

I remember when Jeff Lewis was on WWHL and talked about how Heather was so rude and dismissive to restaurant wait staff, so I watched carefully when she was ordering around her staff for her stupid dinner party.

Knowing she was on camera, she was obviously making an effort not to be a complete cunt wad, but you could definitely see it coming through. She obviously looks at these people as servants.

by Anonymousreply 76March 7, 2022 2:19 PM

If I went to a friend's dinner party and saw a pre-printed menu at the table, I'd never let them live it down.

"Bitch, what the hell is this shit? You think you're opening your own 5-star restaurant or something? Get the fuck outta here."

by Anonymousreply 77March 7, 2022 2:21 PM

I love how these rich bitches think putting arose inside a covered glass makes them some kind of Supreme Queen Hostess.

by Anonymousreply 78March 7, 2022 2:22 PM

"And the courses aren't even in the right order. Jeez, Heather, if you can't do something tacky right, don't do it all."

by Anonymousreply 79March 7, 2022 2:24 PM

Dr. Jenn and Ryne (Ryan) are the most ill-matched couple ever.

- She's a drunk. He's never touched liquor.

- She has a PhD. He plays poker.

- She loves money and fame. He loves his dog.

I feel bad for their kids. There must be a lot of tension in that house.

by Anonymousreply 80March 7, 2022 2:31 PM

I live in the area, so I've seen most of the Housewives in action. Heather is rude, and loud.

The worst was Jesus Jugs Bellino. And a renter!

by Anonymousreply 81March 7, 2022 4:08 PM

Still selling cuffs, people!

by Anonymousreply 82March 7, 2022 4:15 PM

Heather is behaving the way LVP did in her later seasons on Beverly Hills-not getting involved in the drama unless she can bully the others into apologizing for victimizing her; taking a younger, poorer cast member “under her wing” and using that cast member to attack the people she hates; using her wealth as a weapon to intimidate the others, etc.

She needs to be Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy’d, with Terry screaming “GOODBYE GJNA!” as the Dubrows throw hapless, bowler clad Gina out of their hotel-mansion.

by Anonymousreply 83March 7, 2022 4:20 PM

Aw Mista Lockwoods, thanks for writing some more pretty words! Can youse come ova to the Joisey thread and write some nice things about my dorters? Some-a these Datalounge whoors keep sayin' I have ugly kids and they can kiss my titties!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 7, 2022 4:35 PM

Teresa, shouldn't you be shaving your back instead of bothering people who AREN'T retarded? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 85March 7, 2022 4:39 PM

I'm in a Best Western Plus, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 86March 7, 2022 4:53 PM

I need a man! My love tank is empty! No one's buying insurance! I was conned!

by Anonymousreply 87March 7, 2022 5:41 PM

R84 God , those had to have been the ugliest kids ever on TV. I'm amazed they look so good now. I'm thinking Miss Gia had a lot more done that just a nose job

by Anonymousreply 88March 7, 2022 5:49 PM

R81 of the ones you've seen in person, who comes off as the most likable? Who looks the most different in person compared to on tv?

Do regular OC residents ignore these housewives or do they treat them like stars?

by Anonymousreply 89March 7, 2022 10:57 PM

Dr. Jen must have bought her way to an MD via family money or got her education in the Caribbean.

How the hell does she not know what the word punitive is? She has said some very stupid things for being so highly educated.

I looked up her credentials and I have a hard time believing she has a degree in biophysics from Georgetown.

by Anonymousreply 90March 7, 2022 11:19 PM

Dr. Jen is doing her practice no favors by being on this show.

Would you go and have your face hacked up by an out of control drunk?

by Anonymousreply 91March 7, 2022 11:36 PM

Dr. Jen is probably a derm tech with an honorary doctorate from the local laser therapy center.

by Anonymousreply 92March 8, 2022 7:38 AM

Did Jen really go to Harvard or did she just take an online class?

by Anonymousreply 93March 8, 2022 8:01 AM

She didn’t go to Harvard for school she was saying they offered her a job. Doing what I have no idea. She probs got her degree in Grenada. Rad!

by Anonymousreply 94March 8, 2022 10:11 AM

A job at Harvard? As what, a lunch lady?

by Anonymousreply 95March 8, 2022 10:26 AM

According to her website, she got her bachelor's at Concordia University Irvine (a Lutheran school with seven campuses around the US), a master's from Georgetown, and an MD from the University of Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 96March 8, 2022 1:17 PM

Wow I can't believe she figured out how to make a website.

by Anonymousreply 97March 8, 2022 8:49 PM

r84 Mr. Lockwood is presently afflicted with consumption!

by Anonymousreply 98March 9, 2022 6:21 PM

I really think only Shannon. Noella, and Jen should keep their oranges. Jen and Ryne got a whole lot more interesting that last episode and Jen definitely surpassed Gina & Emily in my book. Heather I’m still a bit iffy if she should stay or not, she just irritates the hell out of me but she’s certainly bringing something to talk about, but I just think she’s ruining the group dynamic with everyone sans Noella kissing her ass.

by Anonymousreply 99March 9, 2022 8:25 PM

R73

Only Kelly and now Noella really challenged her.

by Anonymousreply 100March 9, 2022 8:30 PM

Rewatching season 7 on Bravo today. Heather is so much better with Vicki, Tammy Sue, Gretchen and Jugs to play off of. The current cast is severely lacking in personality.

by Anonymousreply 101March 9, 2022 8:58 PM

Add-Taylor Armstrong, Gretchen , Tamra

Delete-Jen or Gina

by Anonymousreply 102March 9, 2022 10:11 PM

Definitely delete Jen. She's vapid.

by Anonymousreply 103March 9, 2022 11:11 PM

Obviously Ryne is not comfortable being filmed. I bet that pair won't be back.

Emily makes me ill. Why does she keep buying size 10 dresses, when she wears a 1x? And the husband with the dwarf mother 🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 104March 9, 2022 11:23 PM

Watching Emily and her husband together is so uncomfortable. She goes on and on about how much they're in love and how they've worked through all their marriage problems while he stands there clearly completely detached from her.

by Anonymousreply 105March 9, 2022 11:26 PM

He's busy thinking about me, r105

by Anonymousreply 106March 9, 2022 11:35 PM

R105 it feels to me that Emily is trying to rehab the image of their relationship to the public. I bet they still fight in private. They just learned not to do it on camera anymore. It's always weird when someone keeps praising someone nonstop like that, especially someone like Shane who is nothing special, even subpar

by Anonymousreply 107March 9, 2022 11:52 PM

Emily is a Q-anon shithead and I'll tap-dansh on that cuntsh grave one day.

by Anonymousreply 108March 10, 2022 1:04 AM

R107 Yeah, Emily's trying way too hard. And Shane is still the same asshole he always was. She's in deep, deep denial.

He barely reacts to anything she says and shows zero affection or emotion when he's around her. This marriage will definitely not last.

by Anonymousreply 109March 10, 2022 1:08 AM

Tonite’s episode is painfully dull.

by Anonymousreply 110March 10, 2022 1:43 AM

Heather’s mother is a vile controlling old cunt.

by Anonymousreply 111March 10, 2022 4:55 AM

I like seeing the throwback pics.

Gina actually looks pretty much the same as in her high school and college days just with a bit more weight and a wrinkled neck. She always had an old face even in her teens and early 20s but it hasn't aged.

Heather looked a bit like Tiffani Amber Thiessen in her college days.

by Anonymousreply 112March 10, 2022 5:36 AM

Does Shane need a ladder to mount that cunt?

by Anonymousreply 113March 10, 2022 5:54 AM

can someone explain Shane? His mother is Persian but he and his father are Mormon. Shane apparently is a devout Mormon and doesn't drink. isn't it against Mormon code to get divorced though? He was married with kids before Emily. Then he marries a non-Mormon, someone who didn't grow up with religion, Emily. She doesn't convert but they have now decided to have their kids follow the Mormon path.

by Anonymousreply 114March 10, 2022 6:15 AM

Maybe google Mormon and divorce r114. But I can't explain the rest of the shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 115March 10, 2022 8:11 AM

Shane is a Mormon Wizard.

by Anonymousreply 116March 10, 2022 11:57 AM

Didn't Shane convert when he married a Mormon?

by Anonymousreply 117March 10, 2022 12:15 PM

Wisherd!

by Anonymousreply 118March 10, 2022 12:18 PM

I don't think anyone in Shane's family is Mormon. IIRC, he latched onto a neighbor family who were Mormon when he was a child, and was so impressed that he turned to it on his own.

by Anonymousreply 119March 10, 2022 12:23 PM

R119 That's a big red flag!

by Anonymousreply 120March 10, 2022 1:39 PM

Reunion filming today snzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 121March 10, 2022 8:10 PM

I want Kelly back if for no other reason than I’d love for her to tell Heather to shut the fuck up and call her a cunt.

Heather would be APPALLED.

by Anonymousreply 122March 10, 2022 8:18 PM

Heather has serious mommy issues. I didn't see that coming! And her mom is as annoying as she is.

Noella's mom isn't embarrassed her daughter has so many personality disorders? Maybe she shouldn't have been huffing all that paint when she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 123March 10, 2022 9:11 PM

Heather won’t film with Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 124March 10, 2022 9:26 PM

R110

I agree, but Shannon/Noella/Emily were fun together.

by Anonymousreply 125March 10, 2022 9:30 PM

Did anyone else see the loose cuff rolling down the street in the wind?

by Anonymousreply 126March 10, 2022 9:33 PM

The reunion was taped. Wtf are Noella and Emily wearing ? Heather looks like Count Chocula in a pageant gown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 11, 2022 4:25 PM

Shannon looks the best in that photo. Heather is the epitome of Resting Bitch Face in that, however.

by Anonymousreply 128March 11, 2022 4:28 PM

Something tells me Noella is going to be the highlight of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 129March 11, 2022 4:34 PM

Shannon looks stunning as usual. What a #diva that lady is!

by Anonymousreply 130March 11, 2022 4:37 PM

LMAO I didn't get the full effect of Heather's face in R127's photo until I zoomed in. WOW!

by Anonymousreply 131March 11, 2022 4:38 PM

Spoiler: Noella has a miscarriage at the reunion and throws the jellybaby in Heather's face.

by Anonymousreply 132March 11, 2022 4:58 PM

John Janssen styled Fat Shannon to look like one of his Barbie dolls.

by Anonymousreply 133March 11, 2022 5:13 PM

Stunned or stunning r130?

by Anonymousreply 134March 11, 2022 5:15 PM

I thought Gina (or maybe Shannon) were supposed to wear an outfit from Project Runway?

by Anonymousreply 135March 11, 2022 5:23 PM

R135

Bones might’ve designed Shannon’s dress. IDK

by Anonymousreply 136March 11, 2022 5:30 PM

I thought Ms. Janssen designed all of Shannon's clothing

by Anonymousreply 137March 11, 2022 5:33 PM

I hope Gina and Heather are called out. Seeing them at the reunion next to each other in those similar outfits really bothers me. This is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 138March 11, 2022 5:50 PM

mishcarriagshesh

by Anonymousreply 139March 11, 2022 6:10 PM

I’ve been rewatching Heather’s first run since she came back.

WHAT. A. CUNT.

She is pretentious, melodramatic, and mean.

by Anonymousreply 140March 11, 2022 6:43 PM

r140 = Kelly Dodd

by Anonymousreply 141March 11, 2022 6:57 PM

Heather is actually really nice in real life. She donates tons of caviar to the homeless.

by Anonymousreply 142March 11, 2022 7:28 PM

Watching Heather's cunt mom at dinner, I now know why Heather herself is such a damaged cunt.

by Anonymousreply 143March 11, 2022 7:54 PM

It looked like there were about 20 people at Heather's "live show" at Syracuse.

I mean, really - how many college kids want to go see a lecture by a Real Housewife?

by Anonymousreply 144March 11, 2022 7:55 PM

If I ever see Emily's fat ass in her granny panties again, it'll be too soon.

by Anonymousreply 145March 11, 2022 8:00 PM

Did you notice how Noella pretended the shrimp wasn't cooked so she didn't have to eat it? Girl has a serious eating disorder. Did you see her bones protruding in her backless dress? She can't weigh more than 90 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 146March 11, 2022 8:03 PM

R146 She looks obese to me.

by Anonymousreply 147March 11, 2022 8:03 PM

The whole "let's traipse around Manhattan" montage with Heather and Gina was so staged.

You could practically hear the production people off camera saying, "Here! Eat this pizza on the street corner! Run across the street! Put your arms around each other! Get wacky!"

by Anonymousreply 148March 11, 2022 8:06 PM

Noella is like Brandi gets most of her nutrients from alcohol

by Anonymousreply 149March 11, 2022 10:48 PM

R146 Noella operates from the official Anorexic’s Playbook. She complains the shrimp is undercooked, spits it out, distracts from her non-eating by going to wash her napkin or whatever it is that takes a few minutes. Watch Noella at each meal and how she distracts from her non-eating in multiple ways (talking and creating arguments/drama, “undercooked shrimp,” etc.). But Emily saw right through it in that one episode where she called her out publicly for not eating.

I’ll give her 5-10 years before she drops dead if she keeps this up.

by Anonymousreply 150March 12, 2022 5:59 AM

R150 I'm surprised the other bitches haven't noticed Noella's eating disorder. It's as obvious as the bones protruding from her back.

by Anonymousreply 151March 12, 2022 11:25 AM

I think she'd look FABULOUS if she lost a few pounds ... and declared Jesus Christ her lord and savior.

by Anonymousreply 152March 12, 2022 11:47 AM

Saw Noella on WWHL last week (?) she was painfully underweight/skeletal and emphasized it further by wearing a catsuit type outfit. Do straight men like that look?

by Anonymousreply 153March 12, 2022 2:55 PM

R153 Yeah, she looked awful.

Doesn't she have a special needs kid? Who's taken care of them?

by Anonymousreply 154March 12, 2022 4:11 PM

I want Noella to quickly marry some old geezer billionaire, then tear down the house next to Heather’s Mansion/Restoration Hardware and build one twice as big as Chateau DuBrow.

by Anonymousreply 155March 12, 2022 4:18 PM

And I'm gonna buy Chateau Dubrow just so I can spray my pussy juices all over everything. I can't wait to see Heather's reaction at the reunion next season.

by Anonymousreply 156March 13, 2022 12:27 AM

Crazy Kelly Dodd would have ripped Noellaa to bits.

by Anonymousreply 157March 13, 2022 12:41 AM

But I don't think Kelly Dodd has the capacity to use words with that many syllables, R141.

by Anonymousreply 158March 14, 2022 4:43 PM

R158 With Kelly it would be more like:

"She's a pretendtous mela-drama cunt!"

by Anonymousreply 159March 14, 2022 5:44 PM

Dr Jen is a bore.

by Anonymousreply 160March 17, 2022 1:58 AM

Richard Marx went overboard with the plastic surgery.

His wife Daisy Fuentes (what a weird couple) would make for a fun housewife.

The Dubrows-still elitist cunts.

Noella-still a crazy cunt.

Jen and Ryne-still insipid.

I wasn’t expecting Trumper Emily to be volunteering for the Innocence Project, but she is really is growing on me this season .

by Anonymousreply 161March 17, 2022 4:40 AM

Special Guest Cunt Jenna Keough.

by Anonymousreply 162March 17, 2022 4:42 AM

There was just a blind item about Dr. Jen's busine$$ troubles.

by Anonymousreply 163March 17, 2022 4:45 AM

Shane cracks me up. He’s the only normal person on the show.

by Anonymousreply 164March 17, 2022 5:09 AM

so weird to see Jeana meet Gina. Jeana only vaguely knows Heather and Shannon lol the rest of the cast she had never met. Was she bored? She's too old now and they'll never ask her back on the show

*waits for Kelly Dodd to insult Matt's gf who everyone thought was her*

Matt is hot. Too bad he had that domestic abuse incident a couple years ago with Gina but it seems they're in a good place

Any DLers here who live in LA? Was Noella's dad Christopher Nance the weatherman famous? I see he died in October not long after filming wrapped for this season

I too was shocked Emily would attempt to help people who are wrongly accused of crimes

by Anonymousreply 165March 17, 2022 6:44 AM

Matt is kinda hot. Much hotter than Travis. Too bad he's losing his hair.

by Anonymousreply 166March 17, 2022 6:56 AM

Christopher Nance was on KNBC for years. He was their #2 weatherman after Fritz Coleman. He always wore a carnation in his lapel, and he was infamous for diving under his chair on live tv during an earthquake aftershock . He was canned from NBC for sexual harassment , then there was some criminal case after leaving KNBC involving fraud.

by Anonymousreply 167March 17, 2022 7:22 AM

I’m pretty sure Emily thinks she weights about 150 lbs less than she actually does.

by Anonymousreply 168March 17, 2022 11:01 AM

WHET Shannon's QVC food line?

by Anonymousreply 169March 17, 2022 11:20 AM

R165 Christopher Nance died in 2012. He had been canned from his job for an affair with a staffer.

He was only 44 when he died, but he looked about 10 years older.

by Anonymousreply 170March 17, 2022 12:20 PM

Noella actually took a bite of food in this latest episode. Just one, but hey - progress.

by Anonymousreply 171March 18, 2022 2:26 AM

R170 he died last October. Noella posted about it on her instagram.

by Anonymousreply 172March 18, 2022 2:31 AM

R172 Not according to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 18, 2022 2:39 AM

She mentioned him in present tense in this week's episode. Noella's post from October, shortly after filming wrapped

[quote]noellarhoc My Father Christopher Nance Weatherman for NBC for 20 years and champion of countless charities benefiting children with fatal illnesses has passed on. He was the oldest living man in the US with sickle cell anemia. Though we weren’t close for many years reconnecting last year and your incredible insight and encouragement is something I will cherish for life. Hearing stories from your friends about how proud you were to be a grandfather gives me such comfort. I wish you got to meet them😭 People say James has my eyes but they were yours. You are now with Grandma who I know you missed so much. If I didn’t tell you enough while you were here how proud I am to be your daughter I hope you hear it in the heavens. I love you 🖤 #ripdaddy #dontwaittosayiloveyou #blackexcellence #christophernance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 18, 2022 2:44 AM

Heather and the twins matching middle finger tattoos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 18, 2022 2:47 AM

For the eldergays. FYI, the restaurant where Noella and her mom had lunch, Las Brisas (opened by the owner of the El Torito chain) was formerly Victor Hugo Restaurant.

In Now, Voyager with Bette Davis the Brazil scenes were all filmed there, since Bette had a place in town. In fact, one of the RHOC shots was almost the same, except Bette and Paul were outside.

by Anonymousreply 176March 18, 2022 3:01 AM

It's always such a melon drama with these bitches!

by Anonymousreply 177March 18, 2022 4:03 AM

Fuck you, Kelly! We're going to recruit your doppelgänger for next season. She'll have some respect for our drama!

by Anonymousreply 178March 18, 2022 4:11 AM

Dr. Jen has all the charisma of an overwatered house plant.

She should never give presentations.

by Anonymousreply 179March 18, 2022 2:32 PM

What the hell does Dr. Jen's brain scan shit have to do with dermatology?

by Anonymousreply 180March 18, 2022 3:01 PM

Is one of Heather's kids trans?

by Anonymousreply 181March 18, 2022 3:09 PM

transfat

by Anonymousreply 182March 18, 2022 3:19 PM

The Dr. Jen drama is partially made up (surprise). The husband runs the office and they have nannys.

by Anonymousreply 183March 18, 2022 4:34 PM

Better view of the reunion looks. WTF is Gina wearing, it looks like something Lisa Hartman wore to the Peoples Choice Awards in 1987.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184March 18, 2022 4:47 PM

R184 I see Emily decide to wear the bathroom window curtains from her husband's mom's house.

by Anonymousreply 185March 18, 2022 4:49 PM

Does Shannon get lipo before every reunion?

by Anonymousreply 186March 18, 2022 4:55 PM

She definitely gets a tune up of some sort , r186.

The real problem is the hair, it was a honey blonde color in her first couple of seasons. She changed to a platinum hue at some point and it isn’t as flattering.

by Anonymousreply 187March 18, 2022 5:09 PM

Heather and Shannon look th best. I think Gina is wearing part of her Proj Runway outfit and Shan is wearing all of hers.

by Anonymousreply 188March 18, 2022 5:14 PM

[quote]Heather and Shannon look the best.

Of course! Shannon has a beady-eyed homosexual styling her.

by Anonymousreply 189March 18, 2022 5:15 PM

Terrible season. Boring cast. I loathe Vicki, Tammy Sue and Kelly but at least they made the show watchable.

by Anonymousreply 190March 18, 2022 8:15 PM

What the fuck's this brain scan mishegoss?

by Anonymousreply 191March 18, 2022 11:55 PM

GIna has the worst posture!!! Has no one else mentioned. that? Holy crap.

by Anonymousreply 192March 19, 2022 1:45 AM

Yes! Gina looks like she is losing bone mass!

by Anonymousreply 193March 19, 2022 3:24 AM

When the other cities have added a housewife who wasn’t white, it was heavily promoted by Bravo. Not with Noella. As terrible as she is the season would have been a snooze without her.

by Anonymousreply 194March 20, 2022 3:35 AM

The other ladies were clearly trying to ice out Noella and Shannon. I HATE when casts do this. It reminds me of the horrible treatment of Jennifer in New Jersey, when she really is making the show.

by Anonymousreply 195March 20, 2022 10:44 AM

Do people really let Dr.Jen treat them? Why would I want a filler doctor to scan my brain?

by Anonymousreply 196March 20, 2022 12:16 PM

How would a dumb brain scanner have helped Dr. Jen's dad? Didn't she say he was hit by a car and it cracked his head open? How would that silly thing Emily was wearing have helped, at all!?

by Anonymousreply 197March 20, 2022 2:06 PM

the brain scanning thing is another attempt by Dr. Jen to get more $$$$$$$$$$. Obviously it has nothing to do with her own specialty

Noella is actually an interesting cast member but she ruins it by fabricating stuff when she doesn't have to. IF she gets another season and that's not a guarantee, I'd like to see her just be herself without that crap and cut back on the drinking. She has potential but she's too much like Braunwyn now

The other women trying to ice out Shannon and Noella for what? They wouldn't have had any show without those 2 this season. No one cares about Emily unless she's yelling at someone. Gina is likable but not that interesting. Heather works as a villain, not a protagonist.

by Anonymousreply 198March 20, 2022 8:11 PM

That brain scan is snake oil. Dr. Jen prob bought it from Denise Richard's husband.

by Anonymousreply 199March 20, 2022 9:57 PM

Shannon, you buy the oil of snake! Snake name baem gileum! Ancient breed! Come from rare mountain of Korea! Cure many ails! Fix beady eyes! Heal boyfriend who like with other man!

Only $3,000 for one bottle! Cheap! Special discount! Today only! You buy now, pay with cash!

by Anonymousreply 200March 20, 2022 10:02 PM

R199 Cancer is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 201March 20, 2022 10:15 PM

Tamara is back next season- full time

by Anonymousreply 202March 20, 2022 10:57 PM

R202 Does this mean another season of fake Christianity and AFib?

by Anonymousreply 203March 20, 2022 11:03 PM

Is Tamra really coming back? Haha what a mess.

by Anonymousreply 204March 20, 2022 11:43 PM

Is Eddie's hungry hole making an appearance too?

by Anonymousreply 205March 21, 2022 12:02 AM

r202 I guess the future she was so excited about as the reason she left the show is the reason she is coming back...she has no future outside RHOC Bahahahahaaaaaa

by Anonymousreply 206March 21, 2022 1:35 AM

Maybe "Dr." Jen got the brain scan machine the same place she buys her bootleg Botox? The ladies of OC will do anything. Early in the season a couple of them went to some fat freezing place where they likely dropped a couple hundred apiece to sit in refrigerators for an hour before heading off to get drunk.

by Anonymousreply 207March 21, 2022 3:04 AM

If Tammy comes back they should add Taylor Armstrong, she lives in Coto, is friends with Tamra and Vicki and she’s a crazy bitch

by Anonymousreply 208March 21, 2022 3:51 AM

Shannon is claiming the dress she wore to the reunion was not from the Project Runway designer, because his dress looked like shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 21, 2022 7:40 PM

Typical Orange County white woman bullshit. I'm *so* glad I'm now white.

by Anonymousreply 210March 21, 2022 8:06 PM

I think you meant NOT white, dear.

by Anonymousreply 211March 21, 2022 8:07 PM

R209 Shannon sounds like a major cunt.

by Anonymousreply 212March 22, 2022 12:45 AM

Yes I am sure Shan's Chico's dress was much better than her custom-fitted PR.

by Anonymousreply 213March 22, 2022 1:44 AM

Shannon had a meltdown in the first 6 minutes of tonite’s episode. And she looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 214March 24, 2022 1:07 AM

Did she discover John Janssen's secret stash of Liza memorabilia?

by Anonymousreply 215March 24, 2022 1:09 AM

The beady eyed homosexual doesn’t like Gina, she’s pissed.

Heather is reptilian, when she was glaring at Shannon I thought she would unhinge her jaw and swallow her whole.

by Anonymousreply 216March 24, 2022 4:11 AM

I love how they shade Shannon with editing.

When she's having her meltdown, she squawks to Gina, "I've never been better with my kids!! I've never been better in a relationship!!"

They then cut to John, whose expression says, "Won't someone please shoot me in the head and put me out of my misery???"

by Anonymousreply 217March 24, 2022 9:59 AM

[quote]I hate Tamra but the bitch needs to come back, she keeps the plot moving.

Not to mention her broke ass was gonna be joining Lynne at the Super 8 without that Bravo check!

by Anonymousreply 218March 24, 2022 10:11 AM

SHE SHOULD CHANGE THE FUCKING NAME OF THAT GYM TO CUNT FITNESS!

by Anonymousreply 219March 24, 2022 6:00 PM

I love it when Shannon melts down. Her rage talk with Gina was a replay of her meltdown with Megan a few seasons back.

"I RUN CHARITIES, MISS 30-YEAR OLD! I'M FINE! I'M FANTASTIC!"

by Anonymousreply 220March 25, 2022 12:45 AM

God, must we see Emily talking about how great her marriage is while Shane sits there non-reactively week after week after week?

by Anonymousreply 221March 25, 2022 1:15 AM

And must we see Gina burst into tears week after week after week?

by Anonymousreply 222March 25, 2022 1:26 AM

Heather! You do not look good in mushroom colors! Especially fake fur mushroom draped over your shoulders! Don't be a slave to fashion!

by Anonymousreply 223March 25, 2022 7:29 PM

Who was the first old lady to have long hair? Goldie Hawn in the 1990s (and now) comes to mind. None of these women have the appeal or allure of Goldie Hawn. If anything the long (and fake) hair is aging and messy.

by Anonymousreply 224March 25, 2022 7:32 PM

I wonder if the steady stream of booze still seems worth it to John Janssen, because I'm convinced he's an alcoholic and that's the only reason he's with Shannon.

by Anonymousreply 225March 25, 2022 7:33 PM

Omg! Gina got possessed by one of Noella's personalities in the Mexican sweat lodge! Altho Noella has so many of them she probably won't miss it being waved our the window.

by Anonymousreply 226March 25, 2022 7:36 PM

John Jansen is totally into the drams. All these divorced housewife fuckers are. They are kind of cardboard cutouts.

by Anonymousreply 227March 25, 2022 7:39 PM

This season feels like it's taking FOREVER

by Anonymousreply 228March 26, 2022 6:38 PM

R228 To me, it feels like nothing's happened yet.

by Anonymousreply 229March 26, 2022 7:40 PM

And nothing will happen r229. I can't believe I still.watch this shit.

by Anonymousreply 230March 27, 2022 12:06 AM

R224, did you see Shane's mother in the last ep? She came to their house having to be propped up on her 5" heels by two men. Those blonde extensions. In her addled 75 year old mind, she thinks "people confuse me for my teenage granddaughters all the time!"

by Anonymousreply 231March 27, 2022 2:16 AM

R231 Yes, I noticed she could barely step up into the house from the outside without assistance.

by Anonymousreply 232March 27, 2022 11:51 AM

What an awful season. The new HW are duds. The one who almost sued Terry showed promise as a full blown nut job then abruptly disappeared. If Bravo renews it they’re going to need Tamra and/or Vicki to try and bring it back to life.

by Anonymousreply 233March 27, 2022 1:15 PM

Tamara is returning. But its not enough.

by Anonymousreply 234March 27, 2022 3:52 PM

R233 Listen, Miss 30-year old, I MADE this show! I am the STAR! I have never been happier and I have never been more in love than I am with my 100% heterosexual boyfriend John Janssen and his gigantic forehead! I don't need Tamra or Vicki to make this show great!

Wow. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 235March 27, 2022 4:45 PM

THIS FUCKING SHOW IS NOTHING WITHOUT ME!

SHANNON IS A FUCKING🐮!

EMILY IS A FUCKING 🐷!

NOELLA IS A FUCKING 📦👅ER!

AND HEATHER IS A FUCKING 🪓 WOUND!

by Anonymousreply 236March 27, 2022 4:55 PM

Ugh. No one wants to see Tamra back. Doesn't anyone have any other friends?

by Anonymousreply 237March 27, 2022 9:13 PM

I THINK YOU MEANT TO SAY ANGER MANAGEMENT DROPOUT, KELLY DUD!

by Anonymousreply 238March 28, 2022 12:53 AM

KEEP EATING SHANNON YOU FUCKING 🐮!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239March 28, 2022 2:00 AM

I loathe Heather but I seriously doubt she pushed anyone into a wall. She would have had Terry do it for her. Noella is thirsty beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 240March 31, 2022 1:40 AM

Getting ready to watch last night's episode.

by Anonymousreply 241March 31, 2022 4:14 PM

Shannon ... is .... EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 242March 31, 2022 4:30 PM

Also, Heather is utterly unlikable this season.

by Anonymousreply 243March 31, 2022 4:45 PM

R243 Just this season? Come on!

by Anonymousreply 244March 31, 2022 6:40 PM

I don't feel like there is anyone around to keep her in check now, r244. No Vicki, no Tamra, no Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 245March 31, 2022 6:45 PM

I kind of hate myself for still watching this crap fest.

by Anonymousreply 246April 1, 2022 2:41 PM

Noella is such a pathetic mess, but I do love how she mercilessly continues to torture Heather.

by Anonymousreply 247April 1, 2022 3:02 PM

Noella and her mother have the same oddly shaped head. Emily needs to change up her hair desperately.

by Anonymousreply 248April 1, 2022 3:27 PM

Aspen trip awards:

First crier: SHANNON STORMS BEADOR

Dressing on a budget: Gina

Ceaseless hand gesticulating: Heather

Most infrequent blinker (sociopath): Noella Cruella

Worst veneers: Em-moo-ly

Most like wallpaper: Dr. Jen

by Anonymousreply 249April 1, 2022 5:14 PM

My fantasy is to sneak into their homes while they are asleep and chop off those straggly, witchy tracks. Except for Gina. Her hair is fine!

by Anonymousreply 250April 1, 2022 5:15 PM

Wow. Okay, wow. Are you KIDDING ME, r249? I am a SINGLE MOTHER and I RUN A COMPANY. I get FIVE HOURS OF SLEEP a night!

by Anonymousreply 251April 1, 2022 5:26 PM

r250 Gina hair this season is perfect ..she chopped up the long Island 80s hair and now looks better than the rest of them

by Anonymousreply 252April 1, 2022 5:36 PM

Gina looks great and she has a hot bf. And a hot ex. Who has a hot new gf.

by Anonymousreply 253April 1, 2022 6:02 PM

Who looks like Kelly Dodd^^^

by Anonymousreply 254April 1, 2022 6:13 PM

R254 who pushed her mother down the stairs

by Anonymousreply 255April 1, 2022 6:32 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP VICKI, YOU FUCKING 🐷! GO GET ANOTHER 👃🏾JOB YOU FUCKING 🪓WOUND!

by Anonymousreply 256April 1, 2022 6:35 PM

Shannon Beador is truly a working class hero.

by Anonymousreply 257April 1, 2022 6:55 PM

FUCK YOU, KELLY!! YOU'RE A TWO-BIT, GOLD-DIGGING COKE WHORE!!! YOU DO COKE OF JOLIE'S BOYFRIEND'S COCK WHILE YOU'RE PULLING A TRAIN!!

by Anonymousreply 258April 1, 2022 6:59 PM

Omg Heather!! Your hubs got a private jet on speed dial?? You go girl!! But we still remember when you and Terry were just a cover story for Lydia's OC mag. Lol

by Anonymousreply 259April 2, 2022 7:36 AM

Heather, visiting Gina: "Oh I just love this place! It is the gatehouse? Are you going to show me the big house?"

by Anonymousreply 260April 2, 2022 11:35 PM

Heather and Terry’s lifestyle doesn’t make sense to me. I know he’s on E! and is a plastic surgeon, but it doesn’t seem like they make enough money to live the way they do. Are they living beyond their means?

by Anonymousreply 261April 2, 2022 11:39 PM

R261 They all live beyond their means.

I'm sure Heather and Terry are one missed mortgage payment away from foreclosure.

by Anonymousreply 262April 3, 2022 11:40 AM

They can always turn Dubrow Chateau into a Hampton Inn and make some cash that way.

by Anonymousreply 263April 3, 2022 3:46 PM

Watching reruns of OC on Bravo. Its the " Brooks has cancer"season. As much as I hate her, Tamra needs to come back...I love how she got into Brooks face. The woman has no fear about confronting anyone about anything...

by Anonymousreply 264April 6, 2022 6:59 PM

Is there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 265April 6, 2022 8:09 PM

R264. Me too. What a great season. And, yes, the show needs Tammy Sue and Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 266April 6, 2022 9:46 PM

Is this season almost over because I can’t take much more of Noella.

by Anonymousreply 267April 7, 2022 1:55 AM

Novella is insufferable... R266 as much as Vicki couldnt control her overbearing old self, she still fit the OC perfectly. She was such a narcissist without any self awareness ...but without the cruel streak the Narc teresa g has which to me make Giudice unwatchable

by Anonymousreply 268April 7, 2022 2:05 AM

I love Heather.

I'm so glad she returned.

by Anonymousreply 269April 7, 2022 2:17 PM

Gina looks great this season

by Anonymousreply 270April 7, 2022 2:28 PM

R269 Thanks for stopping by, Heather's homely bisexual daughter.

by Anonymousreply 271April 7, 2022 2:37 PM

Shane and Emily will be divorced by the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 272April 7, 2022 3:46 PM

I AM THE FUCKING 👸OF BRAVO, NOT THAT COCKEYED 🚬 ANDY COHEN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 7, 2022 4:58 PM

Novella, LMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 274April 7, 2022 5:26 PM

Noella is such a hot, idiotic mess, but I absolutely LOVE how she just keeps sticking it to holier than thou Heather.

"Did you put your hands on a crew member?"

LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 275April 8, 2022 2:57 PM

Does anyone else think Heather protests way too much about Noella's claims about the sushi dinner?

by Anonymousreply 276April 8, 2022 11:34 PM

[quote]Does anyone else think Heather protests way too much

Yes

by Anonymousreply 277April 8, 2022 11:35 PM

Somethin' happened at that sushi party that St. Heather doesn't want anyone to know.

by Anonymousreply 278April 9, 2022 11:57 AM

I thought it was odd that the party ended so abruptly and Heather sent everyone home. FEED YOUR GUESTS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 279April 9, 2022 4:59 PM

AGAIN R279? I stopped watching those bores after the first few episodes to this season.. She told them to leave at another sushi party she had in the beginning of the season ...the one where it was reveled that the midget lady almost sred Terry for a bad boob job

by Anonymousreply 280April 10, 2022 12:49 PM

^^^sued^^^^

by Anonymousreply 281April 10, 2022 3:25 PM

THE FAGS LOVE ME

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 10, 2022 4:34 PM

R282 That's a fake account. It's not actually Kelly's.

by Anonymousreply 283April 10, 2022 4:46 PM

Is the season finale tonight?

We need to be put out of our misery.

by Anonymousreply 284April 13, 2022 12:22 PM

I miss Tamra and Vickie after this bore of a season.. Beverly Hills better bring it on, too

by Anonymousreply 285April 13, 2022 4:25 PM

Speaking of Beverly Hills, they should add Taylor Armstrong to RHOC

by Anonymousreply 286April 13, 2022 5:39 PM

And Cunty Camille to really spice things up. I couldn't be bothered watching it last night, so today Bravo graced us with this past season...I can't bet Gina or Emily's gigantic asses out of my minds eye now :-(

by Anonymousreply 287April 13, 2022 5:55 PM

Did anything really happen this season? And no, Gina's soon-to-fail skin care line doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 288April 13, 2022 6:03 PM

Did anyone else see that Brown Wind is bragging she and her gf sex it up 10 x a day? I mean, she should just do porn and then it would.be an actual job.

by Anonymousreply 289April 13, 2022 7:14 PM

R289 Sounds like she's drinking again.

by Anonymousreply 290April 13, 2022 7:25 PM

I didn't bother to read this but here's the link if anyone cares.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 13, 2022 7:32 PM

Braunwyn should hook up with Novella. They can bore eachother to death.

by Anonymousreply 292April 13, 2022 8:16 PM

No Noella needs to fuck Heather’s son or bi daughter when they turn 18 and rub Heather’s bony face in it by fucking in Chateau Dubrow.

by Anonymousreply 293April 13, 2022 8:25 PM

No one wants Novella's anorexic barfy labial flaps.

by Anonymousreply 294April 13, 2022 10:32 PM

Noella goes on and on about her wonderful father yet found out about his death in a letter his friend sent? Really?

by Anonymousreply 295April 13, 2022 10:55 PM

I didn't catch that r295

by Anonymousreply 296April 13, 2022 11:50 PM

Watching the finale now.

They're still in Colorado. I assume this is gonna be a two-parter?

by Anonymousreply 297April 14, 2022 9:21 AM

HOW DARE YOU!

by Anonymousreply 298April 14, 2022 1:30 PM

Worst season ever

by Anonymousreply 299April 14, 2022 1:36 PM

r299 = Tamra

by Anonymousreply 300April 14, 2022 1:36 PM

Has Eddie bottomed for John Janssen yet?

by Anonymousreply 301April 14, 2022 1:40 PM

"She's talking about the divorce to the sommelier ."

by Anonymousreply 302April 14, 2022 1:42 PM

What is sommelier?

Is like "Some will yay, some will nay"?

by Anonymousreply 303April 14, 2022 3:00 PM

EDDIE FUCKING JUDGE IS A FUDGEPACKER! SO IS THAT 🚬 THAT 🐮SHANNON IS DATING! THEY BOTH WANT TO GET FUCKED UP THE 🍑 BY SLADE!

by Anonymousreply 304April 14, 2022 5:16 PM

Last nights finale was the lowest rated episode in RHOC history. Heads will roll.

by Anonymousreply 305April 15, 2022 2:07 AM

Geezus, Emily's really going overboard trying to convince us she and Shane are insanely in love.

They'll be divorced in a year.

by Anonymousreply 306April 15, 2022 2:10 AM

Heather's "rock star" outfit was the same black cocktail dress she always wears.

by Anonymousreply 307April 15, 2022 2:14 AM

Heather's an insufferable cunt!

by Anonymousreply 308April 15, 2022 4:17 AM

[quote] Watching reruns of OC on Bravo. Its the " Brooks has cancer"season. As much as I hate her, Tamra needs to come back...I love how she got into Brooks face. The woman has no fear about confronting anyone about anything...

The "girls" wanted to obtain Brooks' medical records proving he had cancer. To appease the "girls," Vicki decided to show Brooks' medical records to Tamra because Tamra would be "too dumb" to know what the records meant.

So, Tamra is confrontational but too dumb to discern receipts.

by Anonymousreply 309April 15, 2022 4:39 AM

Tamra went nuts the season that Gretchen came on. So jealous.

Yes, I do think the Dubrows are living above their means unless they have tons of passive income.

Heather made a big deal about changing her last name (way after the marriage) to Dubrow. She had been an actress and was known as Heather Kent. She acted like she was Meryl Streep, giving up "Streep" as a last name.

by Anonymousreply 310April 15, 2022 4:44 AM

r305 really? I'm not surprised if true. It didn't even feel like a finale.

It was AWFUL.

by Anonymousreply 311April 15, 2022 9:45 AM

But r309 that crap was housewife gold and fun to watch.. Tamra had no filters. That's why I loved to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 312April 15, 2022 12:48 PM

The reunion trailer is out.

- Shannon has a diva meltdown because her dress didn't fit and calls a random stranger to cry about it.

- Emily gets a nosebleed.

- Heather says "Merriam-Webster."

- Gina wants us to see her new abs.

Oh, and lots of yelling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 16, 2022 5:04 PM

LOL at Shannon calling a random person

by Anonymousreply 314April 16, 2022 5:10 PM

R313 I love the way Shannon says her dress "didn't work."

That's code for "my fat ass won't fit into it."

by Anonymousreply 315April 16, 2022 5:11 PM

The ever ladylike Kelly Dodd claims Terry is cheating.

I can’t stand the MAGA cunt but I’d love to see her rattle Heather’s cage next season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316April 16, 2022 5:26 PM

I thought EVERYONE knew Terry was cheating.

by Anonymousreply 317April 16, 2022 5:27 PM

I thought the whole reason Heather initially quit the show was because it was going to be revealed that Terry was cheating and she didn't want that playing out on camera.

by Anonymousreply 318April 16, 2022 5:32 PM

Kelly was going to reveal it so she quit r318.

As awful as she is she’s the only one not intimidated by Heather.

by Anonymousreply 319April 16, 2022 5:34 PM

R319 Noella doesn't seem to be intimidated, either. I hate Noella, but I love that she keeps poking Heather.

by Anonymousreply 320April 16, 2022 5:36 PM

r319 my understanding was that Kelly DID reveal in during the infamous bus ride in Ireland, but she and Terry convinced producers not to air it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 16, 2022 5:40 PM

R321 Heather and Terry seem to have a lot of control over this show, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 322April 16, 2022 5:43 PM

Maybe they're Andy's coke suppliers r322

by Anonymousreply 323April 16, 2022 5:45 PM

I wish Nene Leakes or Dorinda were on this show. They would destroy Heather and Gina.

by Anonymousreply 324April 16, 2022 5:53 PM

Please do not drag this reunion out over three parts. They can wrap it up in 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 325April 16, 2022 8:33 PM

This show never, ever GETS THERE. No truly great seasons, no truly great cast members. Vicki? She's a pig.

This reunion looks as boring as balls.

Sad little old franchise gasping at death.

And the ratings were LAUGHABLE.

by Anonymousreply 326April 16, 2022 8:57 PM

[quote] The ever ladylike Kelly Dodd claims Terry is cheating.

Who would cheat with Terry, though. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 327April 16, 2022 9:02 PM

I miss Kelly- Kelly rules. The chick has tons of gay friends and is as homophobic as RuPaul!

She would have dragged this cunt Heather through the woods, kicked her in the cunt, and dragged her again.

by Anonymousreply 328April 16, 2022 9:09 PM

I miss the OG housewives when they either didnt work or all sold real estate and and showed more abt their vapid lives instead of manufactured drama. What was the story that brought the drama originally? Must have been related to Slade. That housewife gigolo.

by Anonymousreply 329April 16, 2022 9:26 PM

It was Slade!!!! And then Gretchen/Heather set it off..

And Vicki kind of kept it lit

by Anonymousreply 330April 16, 2022 10:04 PM

SORRY- NOT HEATHER- I meant Tamara ^^^

by Anonymousreply 331April 16, 2022 10:04 PM

r314 that was probably the most real thing of the whole season.

r315 Shannon actually looked like she knocked off so me weight but those extensions need to go

r316 when Kelly brings this crap up, I can forget for two minutes she's a deplorable

R319 every housewife show needs a Tamra or a Marge. Someone who can get right back in a Heather or a Teresas face and not be intimidated.

by Anonymousreply 332April 17, 2022 11:39 AM

r332 Shannon's weight fluctuates more than Andy's wonky eye

by Anonymousreply 333April 17, 2022 11:51 AM

true r333 if she stays on, she will be fat again in no time

by Anonymousreply 334April 17, 2022 11:56 AM

Shannon is desperately trying to stay on the show. Truth is she’s a heavily spanxd bore with a fake boyfriend and normal kids. She was more fun when she was married to the cute guy who tortured her. And I’m tired of these bitches plugging their business ventures on the show. Sometimes I feel like I’m watching an infomercial.

by Anonymousreply 335April 17, 2022 2:27 PM

R335 Does anybody really think Gina's skin care line is gonna succeed? Puhleez.

by Anonymousreply 336April 17, 2022 4:25 PM

Gina has a skincare line? The Dubrows have allowed this?

by Anonymousreply 337April 17, 2022 4:34 PM

R337 There was a whole episode built around its launch.

by Anonymousreply 338April 17, 2022 4:40 PM

As much as I dislike Tamra, she did shut down Vicki at one of the reunions. It was a typical tit-for-tat, endless verbal argument. Tamra's face went full crazy bitch (except for the Botoxed areas) and she screamed at Vicki: "THAT'S MY OPINION!!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 17, 2022 5:41 PM

I loved Tamrat.

You can take the girl out of the trailer ...

by Anonymousreply 340April 17, 2022 5:42 PM

R338 After seeing Gina and Emily in bathing suits I stopped watching..Im serious

Well, best of luck to Gina. cause she is gonna need it.....we know how well products from the housewives do. Bethenny is the exception.

by Anonymousreply 341April 18, 2022 2:48 AM

Who buys their stupid crap?

by Anonymousreply 342April 18, 2022 4:28 AM

R341- its drug store shit made by some mass producer who sticks their (Gina's) name on it.

Like Gretchen Christine Beaut-eey and her plastic NYC street corner purses.

by Anonymousreply 343April 18, 2022 1:11 PM

Yup R343 ..they buy the crap in china, slap a label on it and it a "skin care line" Ugh.....

by Anonymousreply 344April 20, 2022 1:01 PM

The reunion is only a two parter, that’s not good

by Anonymousreply 345April 21, 2022 5:02 AM

Shannon looked like an overstuffed sausage at the reunion. Gina looked cute. Dr Jen was pretty much ignored. She won’t be invited back.

by Anonymousreply 346April 21, 2022 5:11 AM

This might be the worst season in RHOC history, and that's quite an accomplishment

by Anonymousreply 347April 21, 2022 8:43 AM

I’m shocked that Terry isn’t going to be on the reunion show.

by Anonymousreply 348April 22, 2022 12:09 AM

What about Ms. John Janssen?

by Anonymousreply 349April 22, 2022 12:24 AM

Watching the reunion now. Omg Noella is suuuuch a stupid psycho narcissist cunt. Emily's take in Noella is spot on. However, Emooly should wrap those boobs down not push them up and out! I like what Heather and Shannon are wearing. Gina is cool but that halter top pantsuit = No. Dr. Jen is like wallpaper.

by Anonymousreply 350April 24, 2022 7:39 PM

I still haven't bothered to watch the first part of the reunion. Maybe I'll get to it today.

Did anyone watch last night?

by Anonymousreply 351April 28, 2022 12:22 PM

Part Two was a whole lot of nothing. So was Part One. Either recast the show for next season or don’t bother bringing it back.

by Anonymousreply 352April 28, 2022 12:48 PM

I'm available, r352

by Anonymousreply 353April 28, 2022 12:49 PM

Wow, the booze is really taking its toll on Shannon's face

by Anonymousreply 354April 28, 2022 4:15 PM

Watching Pt2 now. Omg Noella!! You cry every fucking episode and like 5 times in the Reunion but not a single tear?? What kind of goblin are you?

by Anonymousreply 355April 28, 2022 5:03 PM

Shannon keeps talking about how happy she is but she looks miserable. Gina talks about how good her life is and I believe her because she looks genuinely happy. Shannon will never recover from David’s betrayal and emotional abuse. I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 356April 28, 2022 5:04 PM

I should add I am only watching this shit bcause it is my lunch and I am WFH eating a falafel.

by Anonymousreply 357April 28, 2022 5:04 PM

Shannon had a facelift 5 wks before the reunion!! Wow! Okay!

by Anonymousreply 358April 28, 2022 5:05 PM

I AM HAPPY YOU FUCKING BITCH r356

by Anonymousreply 359April 28, 2022 5:07 PM

How many years has it been since any of these bitches has cleaned their own toilet? Except maybe Heather because she would.pre-clean so the maid doesn't think she poops...or maybe she blames the splatter on Terry?

by Anonymousreply 360April 28, 2022 5:08 PM

Maybe she shits directly on Terry r360

by Anonymousreply 361April 28, 2022 5:09 PM

I love when Shannon Storms Beador yells at me!🤩

by Anonymousreply 362April 28, 2022 5:11 PM

R362 SHE WAS YELLING AT ME YOU FUCKING BITCH NOT YOU!

by Anonymousreply 363April 28, 2022 5:32 PM

Terry and Heather have separate toilets so probs Heather only shits in Terry's. She doesn't want ppl to think she poops but she has 4 cunt trophies 🤔

by Anonymousreply 364April 28, 2022 5:45 PM

R357 Can I have some? I forgot to bring a sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 365April 28, 2022 6:08 PM

SHANNON YOU ARE STILL A MORBIDLY OBESE FUCKING 🐮! YOU LOOK LIKE A FAT PIECE OF 💩 !

ASK YOUR 🚬 BOYFRIEND ABOUT THE DICK HE’S SUCKING IN THE RESTROOMS AT SOUTH COAST PLAZA!

by Anonymousreply 366April 28, 2022 7:10 PM

R366 I've never even been to South Coast Plaza!

by Anonymousreply 367April 28, 2022 8:14 PM

YOU AREN’T THE 🚬I WAS TALKING ABOUT, STUPID 👸!

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE 🚬THAT 🐮SHANNON IS DATING!

by Anonymousreply 368April 28, 2022 8:18 PM

This season was a huge flop.

Keep Heather, bring back Tamra, add Taylor. Then, maybe, I'll watch.

by Anonymousreply 369April 29, 2022 7:51 PM

I don't want another season of Heather forcing her gay kids' books and her and her husband's snake oil products on us.

by Anonymousreply 370April 29, 2022 7:55 PM

Bring back Vicki and Tammy Sue, add Taylor, keep Shannon and make Gina and Emily ‘friends of.’ The rest can go.

by Anonymousreply 371April 29, 2022 9:41 PM

KEEP-Heather, Shannon, Noella, Emily

DUMP-Gina, Dr Jen (unless she’s arrested)

BRING BACK-Vicki, Tamra, Taylor

by Anonymousreply 372April 29, 2022 9:44 PM

Noella has to go. Like Braunwyn, her drama is so overwrought and self centered it’s distracting.

by Anonymousreply 373April 29, 2022 9:47 PM

She’s annoying r373 but she really gets under Heather’s skin and she’s not scared of her

by Anonymousreply 374April 29, 2022 9:49 PM

Noella grew on me.

by Anonymousreply 375April 30, 2022 12:49 PM

Novella is'nt afraid of any of them R374 Sh'es good at saying shit to Heather the rest of them are too scare to say. She keeps Heather from completely taking over. Keep her.

by Anonymousreply 376April 30, 2022 12:53 PM

This show could be killer with:

Heather/Shannon/Noella/Tamra/Kelly/Emily

This show never gets there. It limps along like an old jackrabbit with a busted leg.

The high point of the season was the first 2-3 episodes. And the best moment of the season was Noella meeting Nicole at some deck/restaurant, causing a scene, and asking Nicole for a hug. Nicole was cold as ice and it was actually one of the series funniest and train wreck scenes ever.

by Anonymousreply 377April 30, 2022 2:06 PM

I am just watching this season now and am about half way through and I had forgotten how Heather moves people in every seen. She can never just talk organically where they are, she literally always says 'let's move over here where it's quieter' and it drives me nuts.

by Anonymousreply 378June 14, 2022 8:26 PM

Jesus. *scene*

by Anonymousreply 379June 14, 2022 8:51 PM

So beady eyed JJ dumped Shannon AFTER filming concluded for the season. At least she's guaranteed another season so fans can watch her rebuild her life yet again.

by Anonymousreply 380January 12, 2023 1:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!