Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ughh. The trolls are back. Their act is so tired. So lame

Prime time was like a peaceful fever dream. It was too good to be true.

But I will always remember the Great Peace of 2021. A reminder of life before trolls.

The sweet bliss of hearing my own thoughts. Following logic to its uninterrupted conclusion. Reading genuine thoughts and comments. Some hearty chuckles and a few tears. The wind periodically wafting through the open screen on a beautiful fall day. Crickets chirping, taking the place of the birds who have begun to flock away.

It was bliss.

And then, as fast as it came, it was over.

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2021 4:07 AM

Block them and drive them back. We shouldn’t have to get used to this crap.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2021 7:18 PM

This site is becoming overrun with middle aged straight women fangurling like they're teenagers.

How many fucking threads do we need about Meghan Markle, Jennifer Anniston, Angelina Jolie, Blake Shelton, Brad Pitt, 90 Day Fiance, HGTV, TLC, etc...? Basically anything you see plastered across the covers of magazines in the checkout lane at your grocery store...

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2021 7:28 PM

And how often do we need to have Tucker Carlson’s latest lies shoved down our throats, esp. re: COVID?

If I want to know what Tucker Carlson thinks, I’ll watch his show, TYVM.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2021 7:31 PM

I don’t understand the troll’s obsession with posting lies and propaganda. We’re not the gullible cult of the tramp. We, generally speaking, are critical thinkers who don’t buy into their particular brand of deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2021 7:39 PM

Just block them.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2021 7:41 PM

R5 blocking users doesn't work on this site. There's a limit to how many users you can block, once you hit it, the block user feature stops working.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2021 7:54 PM

R5 = r2 = Boris the Nazi Incel, always persecuting strawmen, strawwomen and strawtrans.

He knows blocking doesn’t work on DL. He just wants his right-wing horse shit and bigotry to go unchallenged.

Naive twat.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2021 8:27 PM

So you enjoyed talking to yourself in a ten-person echo chamber for a week, OP?

Because it was boring as hell for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2021 8:45 PM

[quote]The sweet bliss of hearing my own thoughts.

The soft strings of the crickets. The gentle susurrus of tumbleweeds.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2021 8:45 PM

Wrong R7 and blocking works fine for me. Not R2 either. Are you retarded or the actual incel troll? Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2021 8:58 PM

Wow, R7 is stupid as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2021 8:59 PM

It really was eye opening to have the trolls all come back at once to their various agendas.

There was suck a stark difference before and after. I hope everyone sees the toll it takes having to deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2021 9:01 PM

OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2021 9:01 PM

[quote] There's a limit to how many users you can block, once you hit it, the block user feature stops working.

That number is well into the hundreds.

If you've truly hit THAT many people to block, there is seriously something very wrong with you. You have zero business being on a forum. You should just write a blog and talk to yourself.

You sound pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2021 11:10 PM

Just have a pop up every time someone clicks the post button that asks them a series of random questions such as their opinion on climate and immigration. Only when they answer them all correctly, then they are able to post. You could also have flairs like on Reddit on certain threads such as "No Disagreement allowed" and "For Non Fascists Only" so that users who are flagged for having problematic views are locked out of threads. It's a perfect solution.

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2021 11:23 PM

Maybe it's you

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2021 11:24 PM

Here's the problem OP:

[bold] FUCKING ELDERGAYS CONSTANTLY RESPOND TO TROLLS.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN [/bold]

And that is the only reasons the trolls come back--they get attention.

They learn how to rebut arguments so they can use that learning on larger platforms like Reddit and Twitter.

[bold] DL IS EVEN DESIGNED TO DISCOURAGE TROLLS [/bold]

As if in no one responds to a thread it rapidly drifts down the list of threads and disappears.

Whereas every time one of you Larry Kramers decides to debunk Tucker Carlson for the fiftieth time, the thread rises to the top again.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2021 11:28 PM

People would rather engage in hyperbolic arguments because that's what counts for activism these days. No one is interested in actual debates or educating themselves on different points of view. It would be one thing if this were a politics subreddit, but it's a forum that is welcoming to all gays who often share nothing in common. I'm here mostly for pop culture news but I shouldn't have to censor myself when speaking of politically tinged issues.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2021 11:36 PM

How many "the trolls are back" threads are there going to be now?

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2021 11:40 PM

r14 r15 r16 r17 r18

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2021 11:44 PM

Oh wow, I can post again. That was a very long primetime.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2021 11:50 PM

R21 is a "Longtime Liberal Democrat here - Not a troll! - who voted for Obama twice AND Hillary and Biden, but now Joe's handling of the financial crisis has me rethinking how I'm going to vote in the midterms" troll.

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2021 11:54 PM

Ice cream social at the troll farm!

by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2021 11:56 PM

r23

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2021 11:57 PM

R2 It is not a middle aged fraus, it is a fat bald gap toothed race baiting troll named Ed.win starting all those threads (he starts hundreds of threads a week!) He also starts the tiktok, onlyfans, britney, fleetwood mac, Jlo, sex in the city, mcdonalds and his disgusting trash food threads etc. He runs this site and Muriel does nothing but redtag you if you out him or even type his full name. Ed/win cries to her and Muriel simply bends over, It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2021 12:03 AM

It should not be illegal to out Ed/win when HE outed himself and gave away his full name and linked his social media accounts and his tiktok . He has absolutely no basis to sue Muriel and the site. he is a fat hateful troll that deserves to be trolled back.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2021 12:07 AM

The things I miss by ignoring those threads.....

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2021 12:12 AM

r27

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2021 12:17 AM

One of the lessons I have learned is to just start hitting ignore on the actual thread, rather than individual users. I have received a lot less abuse since I have started doing that, and don't have to be concerned as much about hitting the Ignore List limit.

Good luck OP.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2021 12:30 AM

That was the longest period of prime time that I can recall and I've been here for ages.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2021 12:45 AM

R29.

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2021 12:49 AM

Personally, I missed the thousands of threads about Madonna and her daily facelifts.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2021 1:15 AM

Trolli

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2021 1:21 AM

Logically, trolls are paying subscribers, making sure that they always have access to post, since that’s their raison d'être.

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2021 1:25 AM

[quote]I mean that Cinecunt is Trojan Horse MAGAt trash.

I'm curious about this comment from another thread made by a person in this thread who must have me on their Ignore List (and many others), as they keep typing R[insert comment number here] to see what these people are saying.

How is this possible that I am "Trojan Horse MAGAt trash" when I have left decidedly critical comments of Trump and their viewpoints, and have been quite open about my progressive ideals, while also supporting Joe Biden. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2021 1:26 AM

The sooner you block R7, the better your experience here will be. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 36September 29, 2021 1:29 AM

No, troll @ r17, we're not just going to let right-wing horse shit and Fake News stand anywhere on the internet.

The threads can die after the correct facts and common sense have been posted, which they do; even when Boris spams 100 more responses centupling down on nonsense or making excuses.

Boris doesn't learn how to refute diddly squat from anything on DL. He only learns how to own and discredit Republicans.

Boris comes right back with the same Fake News, Alternative Facts and warped views he was corrected on before. Like all modern Republicans only has Fake News to run on or cheating, so DL responses do him no good -- only the stray bystander who might have fallen for the right-wing scams . Boris can't concede Fake News and move beyond it, because the entire Republican Party unravels and/or turns on him.

So he's just a broken record.

I challenge the liar @ r17 to prove a single, non-Republican talking point was stolen from DL, posted to Twitter or Reddit and successfully modified the right-wing trolls' beliefs or argument, then went on to persuade any damn body to gargle that toadstool semen.

by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2021 1:38 AM

See I think the idea of trolls is subjective. Part of the reason for this is we have become unhinged with the last 5 years and again and again we are being pushed to display our loyalty to a shifting goalpost, that becomes more absurd each day.

Most people on here I bet are Gay/BI men and women. Yes possibly a few straight women as well, but that in itself should not be an issue.

The issue is this absurd belief that we are surrounded by Right Wing Fascists and Russian spies., it is absurd and frustrating. What has become apparent is the only thing we have in common is being Gay or Gay friendly. To believe we should all politically align is frankly idiotic. Some of us were not born in America. Your system not government is not ours and frankly I come here for the gossip.

by Anonymousreply 38September 29, 2021 2:23 AM

R7 is bizarre. Accusing me of being another poster since it's fairly easy to confirm I'm not from my posting history.

by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2021 2:25 AM

R34, that was disproved over the lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2021 2:31 AM

Case in point: Boris the Nazi Incel just proved everything r37 wrote.

r38 + r39 + r40 are all patently FALSE, Fake News and they're all coming from Boris.

r38's trolling is objective. r38 objectively lies by linking Pizzagate videos to DL, repeating Trumptard claims that the election was stolen, denying that Putin's Putain has ANY ties to Russia and that Red Don wasn't bribed to the gills for over 30 years by Russian mafiarchs, denying that Russia founded the Fanta Menace campaign, denying that Russia employs internet trolls to spam English-speaking social media with pro-Trump propaganda and division tactics designed to elect Trump, accusing anyone who exposes right-wing trolling as a Chinese troll when it's been proven Chinese trolls don't interfere on English websites or American elections and even denying when Democrats have won elections. One can also objectively compare talking points issued by Fox News or Hair Furor himself to the things posted on DL. When one OBJECTIVELY matches whatever Dump or Fox News said with plasterings all over DL, it proves there is a right-wing troll that does not think for himself and just copies the High Command's marching orders.

[quote]Biden is delusional if he thinks he won.

We can objectively call r38 a troll because everybody on DL knows that any user can spread his toxic waste and cancerous propaganda across an unlimited number of sock puppet accounts to obscure posting histories and any accountability. Plus the known fact that DL deletes posting histories after just a few, short weeks.

The fact that r38 is still playing stupid in the face of how this site works and what users bring up in every thread proves he is a lying troll.

r40 is also fabricating Fake News from the cobwebs up his own ass. Trolls posted during the "lockdown" in threads like "Things Old Gays Say," "Trump Endorses Tracey Abrams" and "The Hypocrisy of the Woke."

Try harder, Jan.

We're still waiting for r17 to name and link the posts that prove someone took a counterargument to a right-wing troll from Datalounge and used it on Reddit or Twitter.

That's because r17 was just Boris lying and trying to trick everyone into letting his lies, bigotry, warped priorities and bullshit opinions stand uncontested like a precious snowflake. He's a fascist who melts like a snowflake under exposure from the slightest sunlight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 29, 2021 10:05 AM

And here's one of the fun Fake News threads where Boris told us:

[quote]Biden is delusional if he thinks he won.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 29, 2021 10:06 AM

R4, I just came from a thread full of people saying the Daily Mail isn't propaganda, it's just fun gossip with good pictures, it's the NYT and WaPo that are the real propaganda. I don't think we have the intellectual, critical thinkers here you believe we do.

by Anonymousreply 43September 29, 2021 10:10 AM

R34, that's entirely untrue. We discovered when the site was pay-only that almost all trolls are unpaid members, because they couldn't post. We didn't have a single "All Democrats and Generals and Also Human Beings Hate Biden and Here's Why" thread, we didn't have 100 people screaming "Muriel is a secret trannie who grays me out all the time because she hates free speech," we didn't have 25 threads that were repeats of threads we just had back in August. That crap didn't start back up until Primetime ended.

by Anonymousreply 44September 29, 2021 10:13 AM

R17 speaks the truth, but even threads that get ignored will get bumped by a troll's sockpuppet account, often one pretending to argue with the troll a little bit. It primes the pump, so to speak, and encourages others to engage with the troll.

That said, we've surely had some threads that were all trolls and almost no actual DLers. The one about the professor that's actually a news article from 13 years ago (and the professor himself died several years ago) is probably all trolls, for example. It's an obvious generational division troll topic.

by Anonymousreply 45September 29, 2021 10:17 AM

R44 if you block R34, things get better immediately, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 46September 29, 2021 11:00 AM

[quote] See I think the idea of trolls is subjective.

Some of the worst trolls on DL are the ones constantly screaming about trolls, so yes, their view must be very subjective.

by Anonymousreply 47September 29, 2021 11:56 AM

R41 Remember to take water with your meds . I am R38 and I am from the Commonwealth. That means all the accusations you lump at me are false , the fact I am not not American and I am from a Commonwealth Country. So really you are sprouting bullshit, but let’s be honest here , anyone who managed reading through the paragraphs you wrote would know that.

The people ,many of you scream at and yell at and abuse are other Gay people. Think about that for a moment . The only thread all of us share is possibly the bullying and put downs and denials we all had as Gay people growing up. You spit on that and call us trolls. Then you say we should support you.

You are assholes. I don’t have to support anything you say.

by Anonymousreply 48September 29, 2021 12:01 PM

It’s hard to keep track, but yes, r38 is a troll. I only block right wing nut jobs on DL and I’ve blocked him. However, I recently unfollowed a bunch of threads, so it looks like the only thread I can see his posts in is this one.

So DL’ers, I have a question or two…Is there any way I can see an OP’s posts in threads I don’t follow? Also, why are some of the threads empty when I look on my ignored posters page? As i said, I only block right wing trolls, so I’m sure r38 posted stuff to indicate he’s one, but how do I see them.

by Anonymousreply 49September 29, 2021 12:12 PM

I block pretty selectively -- mostly hate trolls whose only agenda is to divide us, depress us, and make us fearful.

R7 must be one of those cuz I can't see her. If I've blocked her, she's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 50September 29, 2021 12:18 PM

Drive them, Drive them away!

by Anonymousreply 51September 29, 2021 12:19 PM

R49, not really. You can go out to threads here and there or visit threads in your history, then go back to check and see if that person has more posts under their ignored list.

The person you're talking about was also in Can we please ban links to the Daily Mail and New York Post?, fwiw.

by Anonymousreply 52September 29, 2021 12:24 PM

R7 has a posting history that says otherwise, r50. Although r7 is pretty strident, they’re not a right wing troll, at least according to what I see when I put them on ignore.

This is really confusing. With the way the Ignore page works, it’s hard to keep track.

by Anonymousreply 53September 29, 2021 12:25 PM

Thanks, r52. Appreciate the info.

by Anonymousreply 54September 29, 2021 12:27 PM

R7 may not seem right wing but its an unhinged troll who apparently thinks blocking people is trolling because he's decided it doesn't work. Blocking works just fine for several of us so I'm suspicious of people screaming it doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 55September 29, 2021 3:38 PM

r48, remember you didn't refute a single point r41 presented because you're a lazy, lying and defeated troll. Remember you're the one who needs meds and you stole the "meds" diss from other DLers. Remember that quitting your meth and alcohol addictions would improve your situation greatly; the rest needs to be conducted under the supervision of a licensed psychiatrist.

It doesn't matter which fucking country you're from. That's completely irrelevant to everything that r41 documents. You could be a British ex-patriot carpetbagging in America and citizenship wannabe who simply simps for Der Dumpsterfuhrer. You could be any of the hundreds of people around the world employed by Russia or GOP super PACS to spam right-wing propaganda across U.S social media.

All that matters is that you spam right-wing propaganda to people who know better than you. Your lies are lazy and you can't counter arguments.

I also know that you simply doxed my posting history to try and use an anti-bullying stance I took on the "Gayvoice a Disability" thread, WHICH YOU STARTED, against me.

Try harder, Jan.. You deserve to be bullied. You started it.

When are you going to learn that you're a masturbator rather than a master manipulator?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 29, 2021 5:59 PM

You can't see most of them, r49, because DL deletes posting histories after just a few, short weeks and trolls use multiple accounts..

You can, however, spot Boris's broken-record propaganda and trademark, pat responses all over DL, because it's the exact, same language repeated to infinity. Here's a primer in case you haven't memorized the Fake News Manifesto:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 29, 2021 6:05 PM

r50 thinks we should just sit back and allow the Borises of the world to go unchallenged — to let lies, Fake News, anti-gay nutjobs, organized crime and a Medieval agenda control the world.

Well, you're naive. r50 is a naive pussy and the reason politicians like Trump, Putin and Hitler happen. r50 is also the reason the terrorist riot against the U.S. Capitol happened on Jan. 6. r50 stood idly by and allowed Fake News to run amok.

Try cleaning your own cunt for a change.

by Anonymousreply 58September 29, 2021 6:28 PM

Tell us how blocking works, r55, when your blocking subject's next account is just going to return and keep posting the same bullshit?

In every, other thread you participate in beyond the one you blocked him in?

by Anonymousreply 59September 29, 2021 6:31 PM

R58, I’m not r50 but your post is ridiculous. Go form your own party if you hate Dems so much. And the reason we ignore “Borises” is that nothing can change their minds and it’s a waste to expend energy trying to do so. Btw, we are well aware of what’s going on in the world and the dangers we face.

And now I’m putting you on ignore. Because look in the mirror. You’re the Boris.

by Anonymousreply 60September 29, 2021 6:32 PM

R59 I just block again. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 61September 29, 2021 6:33 PM

HINT: Trolls will vociferously argue against ignoring or blocking trolls and explain why it's so important for "us" to refute every fake claim.

And there are multiple DLers who will engage them on this, tell them "I am blocking you, hiss! hiss!" or explain WHY they disagree

Which of course only means the troll wins as the thread is now active again.

by Anonymousreply 62September 29, 2021 6:35 PM

I have absolutely nothing against blocking. I simply know that DL caps the number of people you can block and blocks are easily circumvented on the DL system with sock puppet accounts.

I don't consider blocking "trolling" at all — just ineffective thanks to the DL webmaster and design.

If I were Boris the Troll, I'd be saying, "Blocking means you're immature and you can't handle disagreements like an adult, so you can't sit with the grownups" whilst equating "disagreement" with lies, Fake News, bigoted slurs and factory-assembled propaganda points on Repeat.

by Anonymousreply 63September 29, 2021 6:38 PM

^^And then of course there are some DLers who will read these arguments and decide that they are doing The Lord's Work by refuting every single anti-vax claim or anti-Biden thread as if any of the actual people who post on DL might be taken in by them

by Anonymousreply 64September 29, 2021 6:38 PM

r60 + r61 + r62 + r64 = Boris the Nazi Incel, who resorts to accusing his debate victors of being himself when he can't defend his bullshit arguments.

Thanks, Boris. Everyone reading your spineless deflection tactics and subject changes sees it as you conceding the argument. You were lying about the existence of right-wing DL trolls all along and you are the biggest one.

Your desperate straw-grasping and Cartoon Villain Meltdown Mode are on full display now.

You give yourself away with limp rhetorical failures like, "No, YOU'RE the Boris!" "You must be Ling-Ling!" "Sorry, I'm not going to accept a wager on this election like I said I would."

Everybody knows the TRANSLATION for these dickless copouts = "You're right, I'm Boris DeFuckwit the Nazi Incel, I'm completely full of shit and have lost the argument."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 29, 2021 6:54 PM

R65 has it wrong about me...ya dumb cunt.

R65...blocked for being a troll...bye.

by Anonymousreply 66September 29, 2021 7:32 PM

Oh r65. I actually feel sorry for you. Trying to make “you’re the Boris” happen. It’s sad.

But funny too.

by Anonymousreply 67September 29, 2021 7:51 PM

@ R58

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 29, 2021 9:19 PM

R56. I know this is difficult to understand ,so I will speak slowly to you.

I haven’t refuted all your arguments because I AM NOT in the US and I am not from Russia either. I have never been to either country.

I do not have to refute charges that relate to me being in the US , as I am not and I am not going to be part of a Soviet show trial so you can just yell whatever comes to your insane mind so I have to refute each point and if I fail you are the victor. As yet this is not Salem or the Kremlin.

I am incredibly comfortable in who I am. I have been in this is Forum since 2000 and I am not from America and I am Gay. The last point should be your only concern, but clearly when you see enemies everywhere that may seem complicated. Do I need to explain over 1 billion people speak English besides Americans?

It is only left for me to say, I never started any thread about Gay voice , so when you are jumping up and down and yelling accusations at people, perhaps you should start by looking in the mirror first.

I attach some of the Stats for Datalounge in August. This shows over 20% of the people who visit are not from the US. It also shows by visits this place is not even in the top 20,000, so to suggest we are a haven for Russian agents is absurd.

Please get help, you need it , or perhaps you could open the door to your basement occasionally and get some fresh air.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 30, 2021 2:45 AM

r69

by Anonymousreply 70October 1, 2021 10:01 PM

Svetlana at R69.

by Anonymousreply 71October 1, 2021 10:09 PM

OP, inundated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 1, 2021 10:19 PM

r72 psychotic troll.

by Anonymousreply 73October 1, 2021 10:35 PM

R73. I had a question for you at R35. I think it's pretty fair to ask.

by Anonymousreply 74October 2, 2021 12:22 AM

You've made several anti-Biden remarks the last several months, mostly of the variety of how Joe is going to go too far and "lose the midterms", etc.

by Anonymousreply 75October 2, 2021 12:36 AM

R75. Thank you for answering my question.

But, I wouldn't have made such a comment. I think you have me mistaken for someone else.

If you don't, then please point to a comment if you can dig one up. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 76October 2, 2021 1:32 AM

Boris is a preachy, bigoted looney and most people can't enjoy DL anymore because he's always around.

by Anonymousreply 77October 2, 2021 8:39 AM

Cinesnatch impersonates a sane person and anti-Republican progressive 90 percent of the time just so she can throw down a rabid MAGAt talking point at choice moments.

Boris usually does this with anonymous sock puppets, but he's been trying it with long-term recurring characters lately because DL is wise to his right-wing tryory. GermanGayGuy is another "10 percent radical, right-wing sniper."

The sniper trolls blare and Trump marching orders when the other sock puppets are pretending to be anti-Republican, pro-minority, etc.

by Anonymousreply 78October 2, 2021 8:46 AM

The sniper trolls blare Fox and Trump marching orders when the other sock puppets are pretending to be anti-Republican, pro-minority, etc.

by Anonymousreply 79October 2, 2021 8:47 AM

R77, your comment received 3 WW's within 5 minutes of your comment being posted. : eye roll :

And, R78 (same lunatic), you cannot provide any EVIDENCE of your accusations. I use one email here regularly. I use one IP. I am a red-authenticated user. I'm sure if you contacted admin, they could confirm it.

You speak of others having sock-puppets.

Funny, I can identify you by the tone of your posts, and you are that with which you speak of: a sock-puppet. As EVIDENCE, see link below.

[quote]Cinesnatch is Boris trying to pretend that identity is not him. Loser.

[quote]Cinesnatch is Boris and has been exposed many times.

[quote]Boris is trying to clean up his Cinesnatch id.

I have to add you to my Ignore List (yet again). And, big surprise, you latest incarnation has only a few comments on my Ignore List. Bye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 2, 2021 8:56 AM

Boris the Nazi Incel @ r69 is still lying about the facts to obscure his right-wing agenda and Republican-serving horse shit that r69 is solely and personally responsible for on DL 95% of the time.

DL is not "a haven for Russian trolls."

All it takes is ONE and r69 does it ALONE through a legion of sockpuppets aided by an obvious meth addiction.

Boris @ r69 also constantly pushes the lie that he has to be Russian or paid by Russia to deserve the nickname "Boris."

Any way you slice it, Boris @ r69 is an AGENT OF PUTIN AND RUSSIAN MAFIARCHS simply because he supported blindly and unconditionally a sociopathic orange crook for president who's been groomed and bribed by Russian mafiarchs for over 30 years to destroy American power, lift U.S. sanctions on Russia and break up NATO alliances so that Russian mafiarchs and its government can do whatever they want.

r69 is also fond of denying the billions of dollars Russians have paid for over 30 years to control Donald Trump.

P.S. Those of us who were here in 2000 know you're absolutely lying about being on DL since 2000. There just wasn't a Republican troll spewing horse shit on EVERY thread back then. You're a phony, a loser and a a politically inept buffoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 2, 2021 9:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 2, 2021 9:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 2, 2021 9:06 AM

BORIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE RUSSIAN HIMSELF OR DIRECTLY EMPLOYED BY A RUSSIAN TROLL FARM. Though he easily could be.

You're still Boris because you support treason against the United States and propaganda manufactured by Russian mafiarchs in collaboration with the MERCERS and THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN to serve RUSSIAN INTERESTS and objectives, which include cyberattacks on U.S. companies and infrastructure, hacking U.S. voting systems, paying the Taliban bounties to kill U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan with Trump's blessing, the destruction of N.A.T.O. and traditional U.S. alliances and the removal of all sanctions against Russia for conquering neighboring democracies and said attacks on America.

You support unconditionally a corrupt madman President who survived six corporate bankruptcies by accepting Russian mafia money from Putin's cronies, whose campaigns were bankrolled by Russian mafiarchs and the Mercers who took much of their money from Russian mafiarchs through Cambridge Analytica, etc.

You might be a Catholic-brainwashed, self-bashing, gay, troll carpetbagger from Britain and a mafia family who got famous by taking Russian mafia money laundered through the Mercers in exchange for spamming pro-Trump propaganda on Breitbart before he celebrated raping children too much and got canned, then banned from social media so DL is the only place he can spew his verbal sewage anymore.

Or you could be a duck-lipped, illegal immigrant from Russia who assaults and rips off his own porn models and supports either genocide or captivity for the Arabs.

Or you could be the Deplorable, AMERICAN shitstains pictured below, who didn't even get money in exchange for servicing Putin's megalomanical ambitions. Rather, these nearly broke fucktards actually give their money to the crooked, Trump Party scammers collaborating with the Russian dictator.

Republicans like Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Ron Johnson and the N.R.A. are all accepting bribes from Russian mafiarchs by the dumptruck load and Boris the Nazi Incel on DL has been informed of this thousands of times, despite his dumbfuck routine.

When you endorse, vote for and defend Republicans, you have adopted a Russian dictator's agenda, his bribed puppets and the anti-American, right-wing terrorists who want to overthrow democracy violently like when they attacked the U.S. Capitol. You are a FIFTH COLUMN FOR PUTIN and WANNABE DICTATORS and MAFIARCHS. You're unwelcome by most of America now and your tantrums or denials won't disguise it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 2, 2021 9:07 AM

BORIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE RUSSIAN HIMSELF OR DIRECTLY EMPLOYED BY A RUSSIAN TROLL FARM. Though he easily could be.

You're still Boris because you support treason against the United States and propaganda manufactured by Russian mafiarchs in collaboration with the MERCERS and THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN to serve RUSSIAN INTERESTS and objectives, which include cyberattacks on U.S. companies and infrastructure, hacking U.S. voting systems, paying the Taliban bounties to kill U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan with Trump's blessing, the destruction of N.A.T.O. and traditional U.S. alliances and the removal of all sanctions against Russia for conquering neighboring democracies and said attacks on America.

You support unconditionally a corrupt madman President who survived six corporate bankruptcies by accepting Russian mafia money from Putin's cronies, whose campaigns were bankrolled by Russian mafiarchs and the Mercers who took much of their money from Russian mafiarchs through Cambridge Analytica, etc.

You might be a Catholic-brainwashed, self-bashing, gay, troll carpetbagger from Britain and a mafia family who got famous by taking Russian mafia money laundered through the Mercers in exchange for spamming pro-Trump propaganda on Breitbart before he celebrated raping children too much and got canned, then banned from social media so DL is the only place he can spew his verbal sewage anymore.

Or you could be a duck-lipped, illegal immigrant from Russia who assaults and rips off his own porn models and supports either genocide or captivity for the Arabs.

Or you could be the Deplorable, AMERICAN shitstains pictured below, who didn't even get money in exchange for servicing Putin's megalomanical ambitions. Rather, these nearly broke fucktards actually give their money to the crooked, Trump Party scammers collaborating with the Russian dictator.

Republicans like Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Ron Johnson and the N.R.A. are all accepting bribes from Russian mafiarchs by the dumptruck load and Boris the Nazi Incel on DL has been informed of this thousands of times, despite his dumbfuck routine.

When you endorse, vote for and defend Republicans, you have adopted a Russian dictator's agenda, his bribed puppets and the anti-American, right-wing terrorists who want to overthrow democracy violently like when they attacked the U.S. Capitol. You are a FIFTH COLUMN FOR PUTIN and WANNABE DICTATORS and MAFIARCHS. You're unwelcome by most of America now and your tantrums or denials won't disguise it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 2, 2021 9:10 AM
by Anonymousreply 86October 2, 2021 9:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 2, 2021 9:11 AM

props, Cinesnatch

that is the only effective response against trolls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 2, 2021 11:22 AM

[quote][R60] + [R61] + [R62] + [R64] = Boris the Nazi Incel

Not true, the best I can tell, using ignore and seeing what he's written. There's no indication he's a troll.

At this point, the person who accuses others of being "Boris the Nazi incel" is basically a troll himself. He points out a lot of true trolls but frequently goes too far and thinks something innocuous is trolling. He also thinks there's only one troll.

by Anonymousreply 89October 2, 2021 11:26 AM

The person r65 is saying is a Boris actually sounds exactly like r65 himself.

The person r65 is accusing is also R41. Don't r41 and r65 sound the same? But here they are on this thread arguing with each other. They both call people "Boris" all the time, and are always trying to out multiple trolls at once in lengthy rants with a lot of all caps.

If you feel comfortable using ignore-dar, put both on ignore temporarily and read their posts. They sound like twins. This is very odd.

by Anonymousreply 90October 2, 2021 11:34 AM

R81 I actually didn’t really believe in Trolls, but reading through your frankly awe inspiring drivel, I can finally say I believe I have met one, you.

You clearly are unhinged. That is all I have to say on the matter . The Queen is my head of State, I fucking don’t give a shit about the delusional shit you do.

Clearly you are writing this for a response. I am giving you one. You are a troll. Thanks for pointing out what one looks like ,thanks.

by Anonymousreply 91October 2, 2021 1:25 PM

r91

by Anonymousreply 92October 2, 2021 2:55 PM

All this DL Kremlinology is a bore.

by Anonymousreply 93October 2, 2021 3:08 PM

With nearly everyone posting their posts anonymously, it’s hard to keep track. Some people are just obnoxious. I try and keep my troll list limited to people who are overt racists, or anti-vaxxer/right wing loons. I also have blocked Klan Grannies.

Btw, I’m sure some of the Klan Grannies think I’m a troll, but there’s something about their covert racism that brings out the worst in me. I’m sure they think I love Meghan Markle. It’s funny because it isn’t true and I don’t think there are any real “fans” of Markle on DL, just tired of the posts that ridicule her for stuff like her height and weight (especially her height) as a cover for what they really hate—her race.

DL, I apologize for bringing in the “M” word, but the topic needs to be covered in a thread about trolls. And you don’t need to respond, any Klan Grannies reading this. You can keep to your threads, I won’t be visiting or engaging anymore.

by Anonymousreply 94October 2, 2021 3:33 PM

Try harder, Boris!

You're a lying, obvious troll and cuck for superior, Republican grifters. You fucking chumppawn.

by Anonymousreply 95October 2, 2021 3:38 PM

Who are you even talking about r95?

by Anonymousreply 96October 2, 2021 3:49 PM

[quote]I don’t think there are any real “fans” of Markle on DL

I agree, there aren't, and that one guy who tried to make himself sound like a super huge Meghan Markle fan got bored after a few weeks and stopped posting.

by Anonymousreply 97October 2, 2021 3:53 PM

I've got boris accuser troll on ignore. He's a fucking lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 98October 2, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote] It’s funny because it isn’t true and I don’t think there are any real “fans” of Markle on DL, just tired of the posts that ridicule her for stuff like her height and weight (especially her height)

I haven’t seen that. I’ve only seen people appropriately pointing out what a vile, conniving pathological liar she is.

by Anonymousreply 99October 3, 2021 10:06 AM

R99, check out the latest royal thread. There were a few people on there—not necessarily defending her, but calling out the posters for their subversive racism.

by Anonymousreply 100October 3, 2021 1:57 PM

R75, you still haven't provided any evidence that I am anti-Biden, as I fairly requested at R76.

Instead, you accuse Dejure of being Defacto in his two-years sober thread.

It seems to be a common theme with you: making empty accusations.

I really think Muriel should ban you if you continue on like this.

by Anonymousreply 101October 3, 2021 10:36 PM

r101

by Anonymousreply 102October 3, 2021 10:50 PM

R101 just made a fool of himself. "Dejure" freely admits he is the two-time Trump-voting Defacto. There's no "accusation" - it's a fact that "Dejure" states.

Muriel red-tagged Defacto for his hatefulness and his anti-gay propaganda. Your beloved "Dejure"/Defacto does not believe in gay rights nor gay marriage. He hopes DeSantis becomes President in 2024.

What a fool you made of yourself in your attempt to lash out at someone else.

by Anonymousreply 103October 3, 2021 11:05 PM

R101 It's the same guy who constantly accused me of posting "hundreds of threads about Afghanistan" (I never posted even one.) Meanwhile, I kept saying I supported Biden's Afghanistan pull out and that I thought the media were being lying warmongerers.

He picks out certain posters to defame and bully but he's too chickenshit to ever sign his own posts.

by Anonymousreply 104October 3, 2021 11:08 PM

r104

by Anonymousreply 105October 3, 2021 11:16 PM

I have r98 on Ignore. She's all over DL spreading the lie that "Blocking works just fine for several of us."

How would she know? Who are the "several" others?

Blocking disappears after a few weeks, Muriel caps the amount you can block and sock puppets easily circumvent any blocks. Blocking doesn't work at all on DL.

It's as if r98 is Muriel herself, desperately covering up the truth about how this place works to prevent users from ditching her piece-of-shit website with crap functionality.

r98 is full of shit and a fucking lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 106October 4, 2021 7:28 PM

R106 is defacturd. Bye again bitch. See blocking works.

by Anonymousreply 107October 4, 2021 7:37 PM

The one universal thing about true trolls is they can't stand being ignored and will desperately try and stay un-ignored hence R106's little tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 108October 4, 2021 7:40 PM

R69 forgot "Take your schizophrenia medicament, you loon! Also, Hillery Cliffords wear the skin of young childs!"

by Anonymousreply 109October 4, 2021 7:53 PM

This is like a blocking clearinghouse for trolls.

by Anonymousreply 110October 4, 2021 7:55 PM

The one, universal thing about true trolls is they can't stand inconvenient truths, never admit they were wrong, much less that they're total jackasses and will desperately try and have the last word. Hence, r108's little tantrum.

Hi again, bitch! See, blocking doesn't work. You'll never block me. You'll go right back to reading my opinions on this thread and many others because DL doesn't truly enable blocks. The same goes for anyone.

You might want to take your medication for OCD and Narcissistic Personality Disorder, then find the courage to admit you're not perfect.

This thread is like a clearinghouse for cunts full of shit!

by Anonymousreply 111October 5, 2021 2:36 AM

It is indeed R110.

by Anonymousreply 112October 5, 2021 12:48 PM

R106, I haven't had blocks disappear on people but I have had that happen on blocked/ignored threads. You can kind of ignore a thread now but it will get un-ignored within a few days.

As for ignoring people/accounts, those ignores always stick. I've never had a problem with that.

by Anonymousreply 113October 5, 2021 12:59 PM

R113, it wants attention. Don't feed it. It screams the block feature doesn't work but I've never had any problem blocking individual posters such as R106.

by Anonymousreply 114October 5, 2021 1:27 PM

The trans troll is making 50 threads a day now since she got all her sick puppets back.

Thanks for nothing, Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 115October 15, 2021 7:31 PM

Notice how it works now?

This should be a lesson to those who are paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2021 4:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!