Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MTF former special forces member wins debut MMA fight by choking out female

[quote] Alana McLaughlin, the first openly transgender athlete to compete in mixed martial arts in the United States since 2014, won her MMA debut Friday night, beating Celine Provost via submission on the Combate Global prelims in Miami.

[quote] McLaughlin used a rear-naked choke to get the finish at 3 minutes, 32 seconds of the second round. A former member of the U.S. Army Special Forces, McLaughlin is just the second transgender woman to fight in MMA. Fallon Fox, who was the first, was cageside watching McLaughlin.

The absurdity of wearing an "End a trans genocide" tshirt. What trans genocide is happening? Can someone answer that?

Also, for those who don't remember, Fallon Fox is the "stunning and brave" male fighter that beat his female opponent so savagely he fractured her skull and gave her brain damage, later said he enjoyed doing it, and continues to encourage viciously attacking "TERF" opponents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 19, 2021 10:12 PM

I'm not an expert but I'll take a crack. Trans teens are more likely to kill themselves than non-trans teens. I believe they're also more likely to be murdered. Deliberating ignoring these problems because you hate trans people could be considered some form of genocide. Maybe you disagree with the word choice but the suicides and murders are still happening.

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2021 3:23 PM

*deliberately

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2021 3:24 PM

This is literal violence.

by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2021 3:27 PM

R1 I agree with you on the vulnerability of the trans collective, but this doesnt apply to the OP's article, sorry. Im sad for the woman.

by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2021 3:27 PM

This shit is still happening in MMA?

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2021 3:27 PM

R4 I'm so glad your opinion has caught up with the facts. So glad you "agree" with an objective numeral fact. How diplomatic of you.

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2021 3:34 PM

R6 Thanks babe, now take the passive agressiveness and shove it up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2021 3:35 PM

Oh, good. The DL now has a thread where it can bash both biologically born women AND transgendered people.

The sound and smell of panty tinkle among all the phobes here will be tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2021 3:44 PM

OP, you đź‘Ź vicious đź‘Ź bigot! Everyone knows the trans genocide they're referring to is a part of the ongoing Bowling Green massacre.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2021 3:45 PM

R1, there is no trans murder epidemic. Here's a link from Channel 4 (a left-wing source) which shows that in the UK, trans people are actually LESS likely to be murdered than anyone else. As for other countries - I don't have the link to hand, but I've read an article that crunched the numbers are found that trans people are one of the safest groups in the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2021 3:49 PM

R8 AMABs shouldnt compete on womens sports, very ironic of you to clutch your pearls when you're being misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2021 3:49 PM

There is no transgender murder epidemic. The issue that trans people think they're being murdered if someone doesn't alternate their pronouns enough times over the course of a sentence. Their definitions of "violence" and "murder" are as muddy as their definitions of "man" and "woman".

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2021 3:53 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2021 3:55 PM

R10 The article says that they're relying on unofficial statistics so idk. Social rejection plays a role too and it would be interesting to see that along suicide rates among trans and how they correlate.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2021 3:55 PM

You think you’re confused —

Take a look at our horn section.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2021 3:56 PM

R14 forgot to add

[quote]Until we have those official statistics, we should handle the data we do have with care. Anyone that tells you this is clear-cut – on either side of this often vexed debate – is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2021 3:57 PM

R6, no objective numeral facts have been given to show that trans people are being killed/killing themselves more than the general population. The available statistics tend to show that trans people are killed at lower rates than the general population and that they are killed by people they know, not in hate crimes. Statistics on suicides do not show particularly high rates for teens who have been convinced that they are trans.

What is an indisputable fact is that biological men kill biological women at a much higher rate than women kill biological men.

The alleged death rates of trans people have nothing to do with the issue of whether biological men should participate in women's sports, especially one as violent as MMA, where the biological man can cause physical harm to the woman.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2021 3:58 PM

R8, biological woman here. Biological men have no place in women's sports. I believe you'll find that that's what around 99.9% of biological women believe.

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2021 3:59 PM

"Deliberating ignoring these problems because you hate trans people could be considered some form of genocide."

Not affirmatively doing something isn't genocide. "Ignoring" may allow genocide to happen via other people or institutions, but it's not a "form of genocide."

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2021 4:09 PM

A man beats a woman.

A story old as time.

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2021 4:18 PM

r1, words mean things. Something is a genocide if it's one or more groups intentionally acting to eliminate/exterminate another group of people; e.g., the Holocaust and the Rwandan Genocide. Trans teens killing themselves is NOT a genocide, those are suicides.

Teenagers of all stripes are prone to contemplate suicide, commit suicide, and otherwise self-harm, trans teens aren't being targeted for genocide because of this. Moving on, murders of trans people aren't a part of a genocide unless they're performed in service of a collective effort to eliminate/exterminate the trans population. A John killing an MTF sex worker doesn't mean the prozzie was killed because they were trans or that their murder was a part of a concerted effort to attack the trans community.

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2021 4:18 PM

r1 Ever considered the possibility that at least some trans people may be suffering from serious underlying mental health issues that are exacerbated rather than alleviated by transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 22September 11, 2021 4:26 PM

I like her style!

by Anonymousreply 23September 11, 2021 5:04 PM

Threatening suicide in order to get what you want is terrorism. And today of all days we should remember that you NEVER negotiate with terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 24September 11, 2021 5:45 PM

Pro trans, but you can`t let guy beating women!

by Anonymousreply 25September 11, 2021 6:42 PM

OH come on, you can say it's unfair that she is fighting against women, but there are news of trans women killed almost every week so it's pretty obvious she is talking about that trans genocide

by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2021 6:50 PM

The use of the word "genocide" in this context is seriously offensive but of course the activist trans crowd doesn't care - anything to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 27September 11, 2021 7:01 PM

The male trans activist wants to distract from the fact that he's a biological male participating in a women's competition and literally beating a woman.

by Anonymousreply 28September 11, 2021 7:03 PM

That's supposed to be a woman? He/she/it should get it's money back.

by Anonymousreply 29September 11, 2021 7:04 PM

R24 That’s why suicide threats should always be treated with the utmost urgency. Call 911, every time.

If they’re really going to off themselves? You’ve saved a life. If it's someone trying to manipulate and control? They will face the consequences of making empty threats.

by Anonymousreply 30September 11, 2021 9:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 11, 2021 10:15 PM

Do the drapes match the carpet?

by Anonymousreply 32September 11, 2021 10:17 PM

A psycho. How disgusting. The trans bunch is very Maga.

by Anonymousreply 33September 11, 2021 10:27 PM

R1 sorry but those statistics are not founded in reality.

by Anonymousreply 34September 11, 2021 10:30 PM

Welcome to upside down, backwards crazy time.

by Anonymousreply 35September 11, 2021 10:38 PM

Here's "her" backstory:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 11, 2021 10:42 PM

Dude!

by Anonymousreply 37September 11, 2021 10:43 PM

And here is her before and after

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 11, 2021 10:43 PM

If you don't want to get beat up, don't do MMA

LOL at the anti-trans trolls who think these butch, tough women are delicate flowers who need to be protected

by Anonymousreply 39September 11, 2021 10:44 PM

I find it hard to believe that the people who are into MMA are the kinds of people who are that into trans issues. Why not limit MMA to AFAB only? I can’t imagine their fan base would boycott.

by Anonymousreply 40September 11, 2021 10:44 PM

There's some unresolved issues going on here...

by Anonymousreply 41September 11, 2021 10:45 PM

R40 it's "observed female at birth", not "assigned" and because women and men are different physically which is why there are men's sports and women's sports. Even on estrogen, a trans woman still retains the majority of her skeletal and muscular improvements three years after starting them.

by Anonymousreply 42September 11, 2021 10:47 PM

Bone density. Muscle mass. Heart and lung size.

The list of natural advantages for a MAN fighting a WOMAN goes on and on, and none of the aforementioned disappears by "transitioning" into a 'woman'.

It's just so fucking unfair.

by Anonymousreply 43September 11, 2021 10:50 PM

Another reason why most female sports should be defunded. Why bother getting women into something where they're bound by nature to be second best? Women should be encouraged to get into more intellectual sports, like chess, because they do stand a chance to compete with men as equals here, as the example of Judit Polgar shows. But at MMA, soccer, or even tennis -- women will never be equal to men; there will never be a time when the top 10 soccer players will include a woman, like they have until recently in chess.

by Anonymousreply 44September 11, 2021 10:54 PM

Ah, the idiotic misogynistic trans-activist in disguise men's rights activist has graced the thread.

by Anonymousreply 45September 11, 2021 10:57 PM

R44, when real women compete against other real women in sport, it’s fair.

But so kind of you to consider that their brains work.

by Anonymousreply 46September 11, 2021 10:58 PM

How was this a fair match? It's the body of a man through and through.

Compare the two bodies and it's not a fair match at all. MMA girls need to stage a walk out and refuse to fight men.

[quote] I believe they're also more likely to be murdered

No. Gay men are more likely to be murdered. Gay men suffer 56% of the hate crimes committed against the LGBT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 11, 2021 11:03 PM

R40, you're incredibly naive if you don't understand the background of most transwomen, and it ain't the so-called LGBT community or left-wing social theory. They are more likely to be pervert straight men leaning MAGA than cuddly ex-gays, like Laverne Cox.

by Anonymousreply 48September 12, 2021 12:03 AM

R44, the US Open women's final is just one good reason why we should have women's sports. They should be women's sports though, solely for biological women, not men like McLaughlin.

by Anonymousreply 49September 12, 2021 12:06 AM

I'm not a trans activist. After what they did with Stonewall -- erasing gay men from its history and pretending it was all trans women there when it was 99% cis men -- I'm never going to be very friendly about trans activism. I don't hate trans activists like I did 5 or 6 years ago, but there's still some froideur on my part.

While I don't have much warmth in my heart for trans activism, I do have a pair of fully functioning eyes. And because of them, I can see that women are not very good at most physical sports. So yes, I think it's fair to ask -- why bother with it, then? Professional sports should be about a pursuit of excellence, where the best of the best are fĂŞted. It shouldn't be a celebration of political values, like equality. Equality is good in politics, but it is antithetical to the spirit of competitive sports.

It's a travesty when the Williams sisters demand that female tennis players be awarded the same prize as men, at the same time they refuse to play in men's leagues as they know they'd never stand a chance to be champions this way. It's also ridiculous that the US Olympics team this year was 55% female, as if the numbers of women who play sports, let alone the number of women who play sports at world champion level, was anywhere close to men's.

Most professional women's sports are collective folly, a bubble waiting to pop. And I'm glad that, in these times of misandry and female triumphalism, there's ONE factor -- trans athletes -- exposing what a big ruse it all is. If not for them, the "girl power" insanity would be much more unhinged than it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 12, 2021 2:41 AM

Um, R44, you had already dug yourself a very deep hole and you're just making it deeper. Misogynists are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 51September 12, 2021 3:11 AM

"she"

by Anonymousreply 52September 12, 2021 3:43 AM

Is the winner named Heather Swanson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 12, 2021 3:46 AM

"His hair is pink so he must be a TRANS so it doesn't matter that he has a penis" -----"Trans Activist Movement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 12, 2021 5:29 AM

[quote]Here's a link from Channel 4 (a left-wing source) which shows that in the UK, trans people are actually LESS likely to be murdered than anyone else.

Because literally no one wants to be around them, even murderers.

by Anonymousreply 55September 12, 2021 7:07 AM

The photo accompanying the linked article is fucking chilling. McLaughlin looks demonic. One of these biological women competing in contact sports against MtF is going to end up getting killed.

McLaughlin's body is still so obviously male - arms, thighs, calves, even the hands and feet. You can see the male muscle mass from space. And formerly Special Forces? Women aren't even allowed there. In the name of all that's truthful, THAT IS A MAN.

by Anonymousreply 56September 12, 2021 9:35 AM

Has Trannsy picked his next Woman to beat up? Surely at some point the police will arrest him?

by Anonymousreply 57September 12, 2021 9:57 AM

TRANS’ SPORTS

Women’s Sports

Men’s Sports

TRANS’ SPORTS

by Anonymousreply 58September 12, 2021 1:28 PM

[quote]Pro trans, but you can`t let guy beating women!

`Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English)

by Anonymousreply 59September 12, 2021 1:34 PM

“Gay you hate on Tranny now!! Tranny fight no good. Tranny kill. Tranny witch!! Tranny steal! Tranny run! Tranny have rabies! Tranny have dick! Tranny chop off dick!, tranny cut tit! Tranny cut clit! Tranny drive Yugo! Tranny sleep in Boris bed! Tranny eat pizza! Tranny ugly! Tranny fat! Tranny skinny! Tranny buy weave! Tranny hock makeup! Tranny not man! Tranny not woman! Tranny bitch!,, Tranny Bastard!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 12, 2021 1:57 PM

[quote]In billing the change “No Labels, No Limits,” the federation also focused on having its new title be more inclusive by respecting the various gender identities of its players and fanbase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 12, 2021 2:03 PM

You are really fucking stupid, r60.

by Anonymousreply 62September 12, 2021 2:05 PM

Unresolved issues r41? Can we say “autogynephilia”, boys and girls …?

by Anonymousreply 63September 12, 2021 3:34 PM

[quote]If you don't want to get beat up, don't do MMA

[quote]LOL at the anti-trans trolls who think these butch, tough women are delicate flowers who need to be protected

Right. [italic]Those[/italics] are the trolls. Absolutely.

/s

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2021 2:04 AM

Pissed me off so much I fucked up the damn formatting.

by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2021 2:04 AM

Remember when this was a joke?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2021 2:18 AM

BORIS

You are a JOKE.

by Anonymousreply 67September 13, 2021 2:32 AM

Tranny wont' be so happy when the GOP turns him into a political commercial about Trannies beating up women. Now he is complaining about getting called names and "demands respect" for beating up a REAL woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 13, 2021 2:49 AM

The Feminists Groups are not having it----->>"Trans-identified males are being offered endless privileges at the expense of women’s safety and rights. So-called “trans rights” are, in fact, an attack on women’s rights. There is no “right” trans-identified men are lacking, unless we, as a society, believe it is a man’s right to enter into women’s change rooms, compete against women in sport (including combat sport), and to share spaces with women escaping male violence in transition houses."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 13, 2021 3:01 AM

A sore winner? That's not very ladylike of him.

by Anonymousreply 70September 13, 2021 3:22 AM

r68, well, he'll never get any respect for this just like he'll never get to be a female.

by Anonymousreply 71September 13, 2021 4:21 AM

I think he used to be a hot guy..

As a “woman” .. not so much.

by Anonymousreply 72September 13, 2021 6:06 AM

All I know is that whenever I feel a little depressed I just take a knife to my face and genitals. And for some reason, I'm still not happy.

by Anonymousreply 73September 13, 2021 7:46 AM

I’m surprised this got greyed out.

Thank you Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 74September 13, 2021 7:57 AM

A woman's work is never done.

by Anonymousreply 75September 13, 2021 8:00 AM

We already know that you love men beating women up, r74.

by Anonymousreply 76September 13, 2021 8:09 AM

Cinesnatch is sucking up to M, hoping not to be banned. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 77September 13, 2021 8:10 AM

Muriel doesn't grey out threads. Psychos who like to curtail discussion and don't understand what males and females are do that.

by Anonymousreply 78September 13, 2021 8:25 AM

Cinesnatch is groveling for a multitude of past TRANSgressions...

by Anonymousreply 79September 13, 2021 8:31 AM

This used to be called domestic violence.

by Anonymousreply 80September 13, 2021 10:56 AM

Cinesnatch is Boris trying to pretend that identity is not him. Loser.

by Anonymousreply 81September 13, 2021 10:57 AM

No, for the record, R76, I do not.

What also do not love is the blanket hatred you demonstrate towards the trans community. Whilst I think there are legitimate concerns regarding issues that are trans-related (MTF trans competing against women in sports; children making irreversible changes to their sexual physiology prematurely), I believe the real-life situations compose a tiny minority of the overall issues the trans community faces and the world we and they live in. I do not love the way some people/communities/groups amplify these "concerns" above all others regarding the trans community. I find that vitriol disgusting and disingenuous.

That you would make a false statement such as R76 says everything I need to know about you. You can slag me all you want, but it won't change anything, especially how deceitful and delusional you have betrayed of yourself to be in one short comment.

Bless.

by Anonymousreply 82September 13, 2021 12:32 PM

I can't see R77, R78, R79, R80, R81. I must have them on Ignore. lmao

by Anonymousreply 83September 13, 2021 12:36 PM

R82, Not thinking men should fight women in MMA matches and not thinking gender non conforming children should be transed is not hatred for the trans community.

by Anonymousreply 84September 13, 2021 3:19 PM

These mean mug fighter poses he keeps doing are such bad optics! Laurel Hubbard was bad, but at least she didn't constantly look like she was chomping at the bit to grind women into dust.

by Anonymousreply 85September 13, 2021 5:13 PM

[quote]I believe the real-life situations compose a tiny minority of the overall issues the trans community faces and the world we and they live in. I do not love the way some people/communities/groups amplify these "concerns" above all others regarding the trans community. I find that vitriol disgusting and disingenuous.

This is a fair point (there are plenty of trans people who just live their lives and aren't interested in attacking lesbians, etc.) but meanwhile the major organizations representing trans people (and in many cases claiming to represent gays and lesbians as well) either look away from the legitimate concerns you mention or actively condemn anyone who brings them up. There is a lot of institutional support for that tiny minority of people and issues, and that institutional support has huge influence among straight people.

by Anonymousreply 86September 13, 2021 5:32 PM

If anybody at all bet against the former Army Special Forces guy, they deserve to have lost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 13, 2021 7:41 PM

You hate women and you especially hate lesbians, r82. You're also a moron.

by Anonymousreply 88September 13, 2021 7:57 PM

Precisely, r84. That some people try to justify the literal violence that men can commit against women when biological men are allowed to participate in women's sports or the life-long damage that puberty blockers can cause to kids (not to mention that this is often gay conversion therapy) by trying to claim that if you oppose such things then you're a hater simply goes to show just how deep-rooted misogyny and homophobia - real hate - have become.

by Anonymousreply 89September 13, 2021 8:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 14, 2021 5:51 AM

No, R88. I don’t hate lesbians. The only morons in this thread are the ones making up shit. Honestly, you sound like you’re on the spectrum.

Note how I didn’t state it as fact.

by Anonymousreply 91September 14, 2021 5:56 AM

Not too popular around here, are you now, Snatch?

by Anonymousreply 92September 14, 2021 6:05 AM

I’m not here for popularity, R92.

Good people, smart people will like and appreciate me. The others can live in their misery.

: shrug :

by Anonymousreply 93September 14, 2021 6:33 AM

R91 hates women, especially lesbians, and is full of shit.

"Good people, smart people will like and appreciate me." - Arrogant and unable to self-reflect to boot. Only people who hate women and homosexuality will like and appreciate you and your misogynistic, homophobic bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 94September 14, 2021 8:02 AM

No. I do not hate women or lesbians. Most of my friend are women.

I think the only people who hate me here on the dL are people who use a very nasty tone and language.

Stop making things up R94. I’m sending you to Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 95September 14, 2021 8:23 AM

*friends

by Anonymousreply 96September 14, 2021 8:23 AM

Please do ignore me, homophobic woman-hater at r95.

by Anonymousreply 97September 14, 2021 8:37 AM

R18, thank you for saying that. As a gay man, I can`t even begin to imagine what biological women are going through, and I agree wholeheartedly.

by Anonymousreply 98September 14, 2021 8:45 AM

[quote]As a gay man, I can`t even begin to imagine what biological women are going through,

Considering becoming a permanent recluse. Between COVID and the possibility of some perverted dude following me into the bathroom and witnesses being "too scared to hurt his feelings" to stop him, retreating to the Tibetan mountains is starting to look more and more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 99September 14, 2021 9:11 AM

[quote]the possibility of some perverted dude following me into the bathroom

You wish.

by Anonymousreply 100September 14, 2021 9:50 AM

Cinesnatch is Boris and has been exposed many times.

by Anonymousreply 101September 14, 2021 10:44 AM

R100 expresses his hatred of women, dismisses our concerns about our safety, jokes about women being raped and then denies that he hates women. Of course he supports men in women's spaces - he has no concern for women's safety and thinks men raping women is something to joke about.

by Anonymousreply 102September 14, 2021 10:50 AM

r100:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 14, 2021 11:18 AM

R103, you visit Breitbart?

That says all we need to know.

by Anonymousreply 104September 14, 2021 11:30 AM

Boris is trying to clean up his Cinesnatch id.

by Anonymousreply 105September 14, 2021 11:56 AM

[quote]You wish.

This attitude right here is [italic]exactly[/italic] why I carry and encourage more women to receive firearms training.

If this is the type of world you want to build, one where biological men are granted easier access to women's sex-segregated spaces, then I vote that a soon as a woman turns 18, she's issue a 1911.

by Anonymousreply 106September 16, 2021 9:12 AM

^Issued*

by Anonymousreply 107September 16, 2021 9:13 AM

And start her training young. Y'all are trippin' with this mess:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 16, 2021 9:16 AM

[quote]This attitude right here is exactly why I carry and encourage more women to receive firearms training.

Your comment history intimates that you haven't left the house in 18 months.

So, the chances of you being in a bathroom with a stranger, let alone an MTF trans person, let alone a perverted MTF trans person (I hope you realise there's a difference), are pretty low.

You sound paranoid, delusional, and humourless.

Get therapy.

by Anonymousreply 109September 16, 2021 9:24 AM

r109 The fact that I haven't left my home much in the past 18 months says nothing for what can happen in the upcoming 18 months.

Also, I didn't say anything about a MTF trans person, I specifically said "a perverted dude." Now, if the first thing that happened to come to your mind upon seeing the phrase "perverted dude" was a MTF trans person, that's your own personal business and hasn't got shit to do with me, sir.

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2021 9:40 AM

Nice try, R100. R 18 slandered MTF trans as "biological men." R 98 responded to her fears in the context of her anti-trans sentiment. You piggybacked off that and brought up the toilets with "perverted dudes." In case you aren't awake yet, this thread was intended to be anti-trans. Stop pretending it's not. Keep up with the convo. Or go gaslight someone else.

by Anonymousreply 111September 16, 2021 9:51 AM

Boo fucking hoo. Feminists declared war on males decades ago and eliminated all male spaces. Glad to see the trannies kicking your asses. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2021 9:54 AM

Hey loon ^. "MTF trans are 'biological men'" indeed.

by Anonymousreply 113September 16, 2021 9:55 AM

My last comment was directed at R110, Mao Zedong.

And, yes, we all know MTF are biological men. We also know that the term is used to reduce and demean who they are as people, R113.

by Anonymousreply 114September 16, 2021 11:04 AM

Is the moron at r111 really trying to deny that that MTFs are biological men? He literally calls them that himself by describing them as Males to Females (MTF) - and then says it's a slander to say that they're biologically men.

More idiocy at r114 - "MTFs are biological men but to call them biological men, i.e. what even I admit is what they are, is demeaning".

by Anonymousreply 115September 16, 2021 12:21 PM

Boris arguing with himself,lol

by Anonymousreply 116September 16, 2021 2:22 PM

Don't forget about me - I have already broken a number of legs and arms of my (much smaller) opponents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 17, 2021 1:25 AM

Boris how do you manage to have all of these tranny stories, Alok posts, and still be spamming 24/7?

Do you realize EVERYONE HATES YOU here.

Or is that how you get off?

by Anonymousreply 118September 17, 2021 2:50 AM

That fucker at R117's link wants to play, he can't wear a cup and the real women he plays against get to kick him in the balls whenever they get the chance. (And, of course, while he's fine snapping women's femurs, even given free rein to kick this asshole in the nads, most of the women wouldn't take advantage.)

by Anonymousreply 119September 17, 2021 3:26 AM

THIS is the reason Michfest no longer exists.

by Anonymousreply 120September 17, 2021 3:30 AM

GOOD! Feminists are getting payback for their endless attacks on men. Pass the popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 121September 17, 2021 10:22 AM

R121 = tranny

by Anonymousreply 122September 17, 2021 10:53 AM

I have no problem with trans, but a person that was born male shouldn't be allowed to compete with biological females. In short, he beat a woman and R1's post had nothing to do with this story. Not like the rate of suicide in trans teens will be dramatically reduced because they know they can box and wrestle females. 🤦‍♀️ And biological women have to accept that, after years of sacrifice for their sport, they will lose or get seriously hurt because "otherwise trans teens kill themselves"? Let's use common sense when we talk about civil rights and suicide prevention in teens. Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 123September 17, 2021 11:17 AM

Boris^^

by Anonymousreply 124September 18, 2021 3:34 AM

I want to cut off my arm. Am I mentally ill?

I want to cut off my leg. Am I mentally ill?

I want to cut off my dick. Am I mentally ill?

If your answer to all three isn't yes, explain the difference.

by Anonymousreply 125September 19, 2021 1:35 AM

DL's least popular troll ^^^

(Not you R125, the cunt before you)

by Anonymousreply 126September 19, 2021 1:09 PM

Reminder that Cinesnatch is a Cluster B homophobic bisexual attention whore with a transsexual fetish who tells gay men that we should be open to fantasies and sex with transsexual people.

[quote]I'll also add that I've fantasised about it before (both fucking an MTF and a man fucking me where I'm an MTF).

[quote]It's nothing to be ashamed of.

[quote]Open your mind, grow up, and stop spreading shit we don't need to hear. LIfe's short. Thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 19, 2021 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!