Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes XIXI

The cringefest reaches its pinnacle … the rest might just be heaven.

by Anonymousreply 601September 19, 2021 11:12 PM

Hello

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2021 1:38 PM

It’s obviously about her and I have second hand embarrassment for him

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2021 1:47 PM

R2 that‘s why I can‘t listen. Second hand embarrassment is something I just can‘t handle.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2021 1:48 PM

But did it wrote it before or after she dumped his ass to get back to her husband

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2021 1:53 PM

R4 he*

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2021 1:53 PM

Maybe he wrote it as an 18 year old.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2021 1:54 PM

Now that the Ho has steered her ship away from the cliff, I‘m certain she‘s going to rub it in.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2021 1:55 PM

It’s a song about a woman not being his so was it wrote to get her back last year or is it from this year.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2021 1:56 PM

He screams at one point. Oh god the scream.

But the rest actually isn’t that bad especially because you get to look at him with a beard and a suit again so the world seems to be spinning on its axis again for just a brief moment in time. Then you remember that he shaved his beard and posted a picture of the hair carnage for the public to witness while GDT is starving him to death and making him turn into a little pink street gremlin in an olive drab color scheme attire and the world comes crashing down again

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2021 1:56 PM

11:11 is such a stupid song title. The ho was probably so happy about it

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2021 2:03 PM

R10 it really cheapens the whole rest of an otherwise pretty classy song. WTF was he thinking

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2021 2:09 PM

Ok who is going to sacrifice themselves to watch, listen and analyse that video clip

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2021 2:10 PM

R12 they have done it in the other thread already

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2021 2:13 PM

He looks so sad at the end!! That bitch has Benny B’s cock in a chokehold and he needs to escape ASAP

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2021 2:13 PM

I could enjoy the song if I wasn’t 99% sure that that song wasn’t about that awful woman

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2021 2:14 PM

Read the last thread and some of you sound like such bitter assholes. Why is JH a whore??

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2021 2:22 PM

R16 please read the 26 previous threads. Some are of the opinion, others aren‘t, until now, none of us have expressed any sympathy for her, that‘s true. I don‘t dislike her much personally. I just find her unbelievably shallow and attention seeking and am more intrigued by the fact that Ben is her longtime friend. Seems unlikely. Bya!

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2021 2:26 PM

11:11 is about twin flames, if she can’t be his, is she really is twin flame? When are his friends going to to an intervention

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2021 2:27 PM

[Quote] I just find her unbelievably shallow and attention seeking

You just described 90% of Hollywood. JH just isn't as subtle about it.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2021 2:29 PM

R18 in the end, she just used the old *it‘s not you, it‘s me* on him, and he really believed it, the innocent bunny. And made an album out of it. When she just did not want to say he was too skinny and pink for her.

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2021 2:32 PM

R19 and we were sure Ben was part of the 10% once upon a time. That‘s why all of this is going on. Shattered dreams, nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams. Now I really need to be off damn.

by Anonymousreply 21September 16, 2021 2:34 PM

That song and video sure are something.

It definitely has its moments and I like the way the video looks overall; the venue is gorgeous and the lighting throughout it looks really nice.

That being said, it’s very clearly a song written specifically FOR someone, and after the shitshow of the last year and a half… it’s only too obvious who it is for and what it is about.

Makes things seem kinda one sided though, doesn’t it? He’s pining away for her and she doesn’t know it / won’t acknowledge it … keeps running 🤔🤔

My hopes for the other 4 songs are slightly elevated now, because it actually SOUNDS decent - aside from that random note in the middle which was not at all necessary. They can’t all be about her, right? RIGHT? I’m actually kind of impressed with the composition and the sad fact is that if it wasn’t about HER I’d probably enjoy it a lot more.

And in response to the people meeting him “randomly” in Toronto: they’re blurring out the background because they want to feel superior and don’t want others to know where they met him or have the same experience. Stalking someone outside of their place of work is not a good look, unless it’s outside of a theater or a concert or something which is KNOWN for providing people with that opportunity with performers.

Don’t act like you just randomly walked up on him crossing the street on a Tuesday when you clearly put time and effort into FINDING him.

by Anonymousreply 22September 16, 2021 2:35 PM

« Thank you for the nice EP Ben but I’m looking for someone with more muscles and more money than you » the Ho probably

by Anonymousreply 23September 16, 2021 2:38 PM

R22 Agreed. They also look exactly like I'd expect people who stalk celebrities outside of their places of work to look. I'll leave it at that.

Re: the video. Wow. He looks beautiful, he sounds beautiful, those sad puppy eyes at the end broke me out of the full-on cringe fest I'd experienced for the entirety of the first part of the video. My old stan self would've wanted a word with whomever was ~crazy~ enough not to want to be his. But as an adult about his age now, I can understand why someone wouldn't want to be with him. But JHo of all people? I really would be shocked if they had anything more than a friendship but the lyrics point to the narrative we've discussed here. I suppose this could've been written about anyone at any time, but pointing back to the 11:11 necklace, idk. Surely she just wanted people to think it was about her even if they're just friends? I guess we'll never know. But the ending tells us that whomever it's about is not his at present.

by Anonymousreply 24September 16, 2021 2:49 PM

R24 the 11:11 is definitely coming from her, she probably talked to him about it and he was « omg that’s so cool, let call my first single like that »

by Anonymousreply 25September 16, 2021 2:51 PM

By the by, he really has liked every single tweet about it in the past hour EXCEPT Div‘s. Has he really muted her? For calling him out one too many times?

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2021 3:18 PM

R9 R20 Thank you, you just made me spit my gin and cheered me up no end.

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2021 3:22 PM

I really don‘r want to be GDT these days and work with him. I have been where Ben is today, and it is almost impossible to concentrate on anything.

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2021 3:25 PM

R22 You too. Totally agree, it’s got to be about her and like some already said, I feel second hand embarrassment for him because she doesn’t give a shit about him. And that’s the same as I said on the last thread, that girl blurred out the background because she doesn’t want to share.

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2021 3:26 PM

R29 Sorry - that was a follow on from R27

by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2021 3:28 PM

He untagged my mean meme but didn't block. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 31September 16, 2021 3:30 PM

Awww is it on his hashtag????

by Anonymousreply 32September 16, 2021 3:36 PM

Oh the hashtag is gold …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2021 3:41 PM

I would be more into this song if he didn’t take lyrics straight from her insta posts. The whole not regretting anything comes from her, the wanting to feel free and fearless definitely comes from her, and then of course the 11:11. If it is not about her I wish he would say that because her association with his music lessens it. I say the hate is justified if I see any fucking fairy or lion stories from her. Wouldn’t be surprised if they did a pap walk or something. Distraction from all her shit.

I’m sorry in the past 9 years if you have to publicly apologize because your ignorance was extremely hurtful than there is a pattern there of you being a garbage person. I don’t know why he supports her or writes songs for her, she is over here on a yacht, tits and ass out saying yummy to other dudes not giving a fuck about him with her fake face and fake hair and fake life.

by Anonymousreply 34September 16, 2021 3:43 PM

R34 I assumed the bit about regretting nothing was the fuck&run number she pulled on him. Hey, she gave you a test drive. She just wants a bigger car with a more powerful engine, babe ;-)

by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2021 3:47 PM

@r33 …. Ooooooooof. I know it’s a candid but 😬

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2021 3:54 PM

I get that 98% of people who will hear this song will have no idea about the association with The Ho but knowing it might be about her totally ruins the whole thing for me. She is such a loser and he just looks like a sad puppy chasing her around. This guy is dickless. I think I might be over him.

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2021 3:55 PM

I have been informed that this is an insult to Hall & Oates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2021 4:06 PM

He's beyond beautiful in the video, the song is better than I feared, but if I dare to suspect it is about J-Ho... I don't know, it tastes rancid.

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2021 4:08 PM

Why is ERW the love interest and then she is a crew member making him up and then she is the love interest again. That is confusing. Maybe it’s not about the horrible garbage human.

by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2021 4:09 PM

R40 it's always her because she's the only one he thinks about- if you want my explanation of the plot.

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2021 4:18 PM

Also now that Darren Criss helped him and who was JH hanging out with and best friends with, than of course it is totally about her. Wishful thinking I guess, she is awful. Not a great muse. Also I really don’t think he thinks about anyone but himself.

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2021 4:20 PM

R42 he is an empath! I thoroughly dislike people who keep saying how nice they are. They usually are not.

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2021 4:23 PM

R43 "I'm an empath" always comes out of the most self-absorbed people. I cringed at that.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2021 4:28 PM

Someone posted the track list:

11:11 Rise Up Pirate Song Not the End Ordinary Day

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2021 4:34 PM

Sorry if that was hard to read. Stupid DL doesn't let me enter.

1) 11:11 2) Rise Up 3) Pirate Son. 4) Not the End 5) Ordinary Day

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2021 4:36 PM

Is he aware that the video is being shared as unlisted. His tweet about the people article being early, ummm BB it is out. We are all watching it and now the track list is out.

by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2021 4:38 PM

R47 it would be his nth digital blunder. Loving it.

by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2021 4:40 PM

But seriously, why is he so eager to show his naked torso on every preview. I thought he did not want the boygroup image

by Anonymousreply 49September 16, 2021 4:51 PM

R40 I think it speaks to the extent of JH’s influence on him, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 50September 16, 2021 5:21 PM

OMG he is actually naked and sitting there with the sheet in his lap? Oh please WHY? Is he really angling for the 15 year olds. Really?

by Anonymousreply 51September 16, 2021 5:50 PM

Edit R51 but he is covering up the muffin top. I see some flab there. Hohoho.

by Anonymousreply 52September 16, 2021 5:51 PM

R51 In an earlier clip, you can see he’s wearing black undies beneath the sheet, as he’s exiting the bed

by Anonymousreply 53September 16, 2021 6:14 PM

Okay I watched the video!

First off: I almost lost it when the very first shot is of a clock about to turn 11:11 and next to it is a book labeled "Dreams" HAHAHAHA. I mean come on Ben, it's SO on the nose!

Second off: The lyrics are hideous. Just what I thought they'd be. His voice is better in the chorus, the first verse was pretty dicey/warbley

Besides that, he looks great, Evan looks amazing, and I actually really enjoy the composition of it. Like, if someone with more skill wrote the words, the music is really quite catchy. The chorus has been in my head now for hours. He should team up with someone with actual talent, and for GOD'S SAKES BEN get a singing coach!!! His voice has so much beauty, but no skill. It's like putting in a 300lb 6'5" kid to play football and he succeeds because of his size, but when he hits the big time he has absolutely no fundamentals and flounders.

by Anonymousreply 54September 16, 2021 6:21 PM

R54 I suppose he does have a competent producer for the actual composition. Does it say below the music?

by Anonymousreply 55September 16, 2021 6:25 PM

[55] Well I mean the actual melody/music of it all. I'm sure a producer would have helped but I think he mostly self produced it right? I also liked that in the second chorus, the sound slightly changed and it made his voice sound like he was actually on a stage, like a slight echo effect. I wonder if that will be in the actual recording.

by Anonymousreply 56September 16, 2021 6:28 PM

[R56] Is this right? I am bad at this stuff haha.

by Anonymousreply 57September 16, 2021 6:29 PM

R54 Okay this? This is what I meant. I think. Damn no edit function.

by Anonymousreply 58September 16, 2021 6:30 PM

R58 ok, Iwas rather thinking of the arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 59September 16, 2021 6:32 PM

Random comment, and not reneging on being over him/the fact that if this is about Julianne it takes so much away from the whole thing. However I just watched again and the last scene with BB watching ERW in the audience, her being emotional and then disappearing and watching Ben nod his head in disappointed acceptance of her having not chosen him in that moment actually gave me tears in my eyes. There was some good acting in those last few moments. Wish I could take it at face value instead of the possibility of it being about that witchy woman.

ERW for life <3

by Anonymousreply 60September 16, 2021 6:43 PM

R54 First I will admit I literally couldn't understand at least half the lyrics. (Anyone see any official ones anywhere?) I was listening on speakers, which are good ones, but maybe headphones would help. But I could not understand the words. Except for the chorus. Where he needed a word to rhyme with free. So the logophile went with, "these are wishes one, two and three."

I suddenly understand Danny Glover. I am too old for this *shit*. I just can not handle still believing in magical thinking at his age, and it's his entire lifestyle. One inspirational quote after another. *groan* All it does is show off his privilege.

The music itself is perfectly fine, and the video itself is good, but I don't know just how much ERW is affecting my judgement of it. It is *definitely* higher because of her alone. But then the video is about her, so it probably doesn't matter that I was (thankfully) so focused on her.

by Anonymousreply 61September 16, 2021 6:54 PM

I watched and enjoyed the video - yes it’s cheesy - but what did we expect? The lyrics are so-so, and the idea that they are about the Ho is repulsive but I think what sticks in my mind is when he did he write and record it? If it was back when she was going to & fro between him and BL, you would hope he’d have got over it by now. But no, this is the first single. Is he hoping it might convince her to finally get with him? That’s beyond pathetic. As others have also said, you ain’t it for her, Benny Boy.

Once the fandom has calmed down a bit and they all start analysing the video storyline (waking up in bed together - really? was that necessary?!) and lyrics, they’re all gonna be super pissed off when they realise it’s about TwatFace.

Oh well, maybe Rise Up will be about him rising from the ashes of the Ho’s shenanigans like a phoenix and moving on with his life. I hope so - might calm them down about the fact that Flo’s his co-star this time.

by Anonymousreply 62September 16, 2021 7:03 PM

R62 he has muted the complaining Darklinas anyway, the ones who have complained about Flo. So no worries there.

Well, good for him it‘s nice, I really hope for him JH can keep still and not make it about herself.

by Anonymousreply 63September 16, 2021 7:08 PM

I think I’m *still* just totally amazed that he had/has feelings for that awful woman.

by Anonymousreply 64September 16, 2021 7:09 PM

R63 I’d love to know if he’s told her to stay the f*ck away from it.

Like far, far, away.

by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2021 7:10 PM

I am surprised that she didn’t posted anything hinting at that video. Or maybe she’ll posted something tomorrow because it’s the official day of the song release

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2021 7:16 PM

With her current abysmal press, she should have the self awareness to not drag Ben's "passion project" into her narrative. But she can't help but make everything about her, so...

I actually really hope she does so we can watch everything burn. *evil laugh*

by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2021 7:19 PM

R67 I said I hoped it for him … not for us. Hehehe.

by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2021 7:21 PM

I will not be surprised if we get a bunch of stories from the Ho tomorrow about this. She needs a new launching pad to distract from the many stupid things she has done. If Ben was smart he would tell her to back the fuck off, but he is not obviously.

Her activist show is now a documentary and they are reshooting it. Would be nice if they just cancelled it and if JH donated her salary. She already has two full blown businesses, she doesn’t need the money. No she has to make everything about her, will not be surprised when she makes Bens dream project about her as well.

by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2021 7:24 PM

R69 didn’t julianne stepped down from the show?

by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2021 7:29 PM

R70. No she deeply listened. And opened a conversation. And learned.

by Anonymousreply 71September 16, 2021 7:31 PM

Honestly!! This really makes me truly dislike him. They may be randy and all but he most certainly muted her for the repeated criticism. He is so obnoxious! They are his top fans! Young girls! Right now I‘d soend an extra 1.99 only to tell him how much he sucks. UNMUTE DIV NOW, BEN! My motherly soul is enraged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 16, 2021 7:38 PM

Someone got most of the lyrics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 16, 2021 7:43 PM

LoL why is anyone so invested in making sure these horny kids get likes from Ben? Who cares? Not trying to be rude I just have no fucks to give about twitter kids who feel entitled to his personal attention. He has 2million fans alone on ig. These faceless children on SM are drops in the bucket to him, especially if they're criticizing him and outwardly having fantasies about sexually assaulting him? In my day people used to keep that stuff in their private LJs.

by Anonymousreply 74September 16, 2021 7:45 PM

R74 that‘s not the point. The point is that he is muting the slightest voice of opposition. And he is liking everybody else‘s ridiculous thirst tweets. It‘s what this forum has been complaining about with Montanagate.

by Anonymousreply 75September 16, 2021 7:48 PM

R69 Yes, no doubt she will. She will indeed as usual want to make it all about her and I bet stir up his fans even more. Poor Benny Boy. Didn’t get the girl and is left with a load of boiling fans.

Yeah, I posted the Variety article on the last thread about the reconstructed Activist. I wish they’d just fire her ass (along with the other two for that matter).

by Anonymousreply 76September 16, 2021 7:55 PM

Do you guys really think that they aren’t together anymore (whatever that relationship is/was). They hide emojis like teenagers not so long ago and there is that song for her. Unless it’s like someone said, a way to get her back. I still doesn’t understand a thing about them

by Anonymousreply 77September 16, 2021 7:59 PM

R75 I get it I guess I just have accepted that he has a pathetic ego problem and can't handle the slightest criticism. It feels very on brand to me. I don't feel sorry for the people he's blocking though. From what I've seen they've all engaged in some form of online sexual harassment of him and I find them gross. I actually find it grosser that they admit to swiping his missteps under the rug in favor of metaphorically licking his arsehole with their blatant sucking up as long as it gets them attention so...team nobody.

by Anonymousreply 78September 16, 2021 8:02 PM

sweeping**

by Anonymousreply 79September 16, 2021 8:03 PM

R73 Yeah I think the only mis-step is ‘And I *won’t* wish to be yours or for you to be mine’ everything else seems pretty much correct.

by Anonymousreply 80September 16, 2021 8:03 PM

R78 that‘s just it. He doesn‘t mute anybody for the sexual assault tweets (these girls are far less secual than others he continues to like without end), but because of their complaints about him liking The Activist got on his nerves - or so I allege.

by Anonymousreply 81September 16, 2021 8:06 PM

That song really sounds like a guy in love with a woman who doesn’t want or can’t be with him. I do still think he could have been written that song after she went back with brooks and it kind of worked so he decided to do his first single about it ?

by Anonymousreply 82September 16, 2021 8:08 PM

R82 well, he said he wrote songs in Canada. When was he there?

by Anonymousreply 83September 16, 2021 8:10 PM

R83 didn’t he said he started writing around 2019? He was in Canada for reshoot of s&b in September or October ? So she was back was brooks at that time

by Anonymousreply 84September 16, 2021 8:11 PM

R84 I don‘t recall that timeline right now. It might be about a whole different woman none of us know about. Or just a fantasy story anyway. It is just so terribly aligned.

by Anonymousreply 85September 16, 2021 8:16 PM

He is liking like 6 tweets per Minute. I just witnessed it live by accident.

by Anonymousreply 86September 16, 2021 8:18 PM

If I recall correctly that was recorded in Canada then October 10 he posted while in uk . So if he wrote it while in Canada it’s definitely when she was back with her husband

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 16, 2021 8:18 PM

I'm with R74. I mean it's nice to see a pattern that proves that Ben is an ego monster who'll brook no criticism from ANYone, not even the biggest sycophants. But I don't feel sorry for them nor care about their plight because these same children would have fully supported his blocking of the Montanagate posters. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

Maybe if they didn't have such profound Stockholm syndrome I could empathize more. I guess I'm just not an empath like Our Ben.

by Anonymousreply 88September 16, 2021 8:25 PM

R84 R87 She had been meeting Brooks for lunches in July, went to Idaho with him I think in Aug/Sept, and filed for divorce early Nov 2020.

by Anonymousreply 89September 16, 2021 8:25 PM

R88 well, I don‘t exactly love them, I just think it‘s horrid of him. In fact this entire bulk liking leads to a lot of disappointment by those NOT liked, that‘s one of the reasons it should not be done in the first place.

Who knows, maybe my good will can convert some of them to accept and embrace the Gospel of Syl. Everybody can deeply listen and learn and evolve! 🤢

by Anonymousreply 90September 16, 2021 8:32 PM

[quote] Everybody can deeply listen and learn and evolve!

Except Ben.

by Anonymousreply 91September 16, 2021 8:40 PM

R91 he is a sharing empath™ who loves to understand everything from every angle.

by Anonymousreply 92September 16, 2021 8:42 PM

Is this girl someone special or should we start looking for heart comments on all his liked posts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 16, 2021 8:43 PM

R93 Just seems like another 14 year old looking for ben's attention. she must be buzzing with excitement from that heart

by Anonymousreply 94September 16, 2021 8:45 PM

R77 Hand on heart, I don’t think they’ve ever been together in what we normal folks would call together. CDAN hit the nail on the head when they said she was using him to make Brooks jealous, then she kept him on a leash with a few pity fucks thrown his way. Cried on his shoulder about everything the big bad world was throwing at her. Got him out to Montana because news had just broken about BL’s new gf, and she didn’t want to third-wheel it with ND/SW. Who knows, maybe Brooks was supposed to go with her originally before their marriage finally crashed and burned. The pap walks - publicity stunts. Emojigate - sparked after more crying on his shoulder about TikTokGate. Then she fucks off to Europe rich-husband shopping. (She’s been going downmarket since Seacrest ($450m), Chuck - $70m, Brooks $30m - but Ben’s wad is way too small, she wouldn’t get enticed down to his level).

Meanwhile Ben Barnes - thinks he’s in a real ‘relationship. Poor dumb bastard.

I feel sorry for the Ho. She’s a damaged human being who in turn damages everyone she has ‘relationships’ with. Remember Chuck, her ex? Mr 70 Mill.

“We bought a house together, we did all these things and then out of nowhere, you find out that they are not the person that you thought they were. And you break up. And then everybody wants to know why.” Though Wicks said he and Hough agreed to publicly say their breakup was amicable — more than a decade later, he is saying their split was messier than initially shared. “It wasn’t fine," he said. "S– hit the fan. I’m not going to throw anybody under the bus but … It wasn’t my fault.”

She really, truly needs therapy.

by Anonymousreply 95September 16, 2021 8:46 PM

Seriously, he does NOTHING but like tweets and instaposts. And I do nothing but watch him do it. LMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 96September 16, 2021 8:49 PM

R95 I think the only person she genuinely wants to fuck is her own brother, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 97September 16, 2021 8:53 PM

R95 I correct myself* - wrong net worth for Chuck, it was *only* $2m! So Benny Boy - if she’s desperate enough…

(*Think I hit Chuck Norris by mistake LMFAO)

by Anonymousreply 98September 16, 2021 8:54 PM

OK soo ive read your comments now imma gonna go and looksie at the video...didn't think I would procrastinate about watching his bloody video but wanted to let my dinner settle first before jumping in.

R89 I would not be surprised if the whole BB and JH began way earlier but didn't *manifest* until early lockdown who knows how far back this goes.

But im going to be controversial and say b4 I go and watch the video that I thought the premise of the music is about him and Peyton but to cover up/minimise their history to the world he's used JH as the deflection hence the whole SM narrative this summer between them which serves the purpose. As the ever elusive BB it all sounds/looks too easy packaged for it to be JH and we know how much he likes to control the narrative, his silencing/deleting.

Right I'm off to watch let's see how I feel after...

by Anonymousreply 99September 16, 2021 8:54 PM

R97 I keep seeing things about how weird her relationship with her brother is and I’m just too afraid to search. Is there really clues that shows they have a weird relationship ?

by Anonymousreply 100September 16, 2021 8:57 PM

R99 Go Lilly. I say it is about Lisa Joy.

by Anonymousreply 101September 16, 2021 8:58 PM

Hoping tomorrow we’ll get a story of the ho shaking her fake hairs with the song in the background

by Anonymousreply 102September 16, 2021 9:12 PM

If it is about Ho, and it probably is (God I wish it were Lisa Joy), she should be insulted by the fact that she is being portrayed by a woman a million times more talented and attractive than her.

Anybody who counts in their song nowadays makes me discredit them entirely as a songwriter. 1...2....3

by Anonymousreply 103September 16, 2021 9:15 PM

Funny how for his two videos he asked dark haired women to play his live interest, not a blonde girl in sight

by Anonymousreply 104September 16, 2021 9:17 PM

R99 Not convinced it’s about PL 😆 however with BB who knows??!! ERW’s multiple roles could be a nod to an amalgamation of various previous relationships he’s had.

by Anonymousreply 105September 16, 2021 9:18 PM

R75 No offense, but he’s entitled as a human being to turn a deaf ear to what he perceives as toxic — just as each of us are. He may have read the criticism the first handful of times but because he chooses not to engage, people then escalate. That’s harassment—it’s healthy that he’d mute that toxicity.

by Anonymousreply 106September 16, 2021 9:31 PM

R95 I think you’ve nailed it

by Anonymousreply 107September 16, 2021 9:34 PM

R106 of course it is his right. But does he really want to be seen as the guy who mutes the bi POC girl of all people? When most of his fans seem to be bi POC girls? I am mostly outraged by his obtuseness.

by Anonymousreply 108September 16, 2021 9:39 PM

Edit R108 I (unlike JH), don‘t want to open this conversation any further, let me just conclude that I think his entire social media behavior is stupid - no news there - but it gets me every time. I‘ll say no more on this.

by Anonymousreply 109September 16, 2021 9:46 PM

R106 Alas, if only he chose not to engage at all but post yellow hearts beneath dancing young girls. It evokes memories of instaboobgate in me.

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2021 10:07 PM

R102 yes she will dance to it! I can just picture it. Fairy filter on. Buzzing fizzing sizzling with her bubbly personality. Yay Jules!

by Anonymousreply 111September 16, 2021 10:11 PM

I had hoped I had overcome this entire Ben thing by the time the single came out but here I am. Whatever. Guilty pleasure and so on. His thumb must be going raw.

by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2021 10:13 PM

R112 or stiff

by Anonymousreply 113September 16, 2021 10:20 PM

Right OK watched it 2x and its a meh Michael Buble cast off! I preferred the last part of the song with the band, the ending I didn't get the feels but I think that's coz of the whole watery eye thing he been doing in his last 3 projects, I'm totally over that. That scream in the middle was uneccessary too but that's BB flexing the only muscle he has 😏 Liked how it was filmed too, told the story better than the song lyrics. I would prefer watching the video in mute tbh.

Yey I still think it's PL well leaning more towards her than JH anyway and think the timeline fits better for when he started song writing/their relationship continuing or ending 🤷🏾‍♀️ Plus im keeping in mind an interview that was shared 2/3 threads ago about him speaking about sacrifice of relationships etc. before the JH era. JH was a bad bad rebound.

R95 yes that is true as well as other cdan blinds stating they also got more serious relationship. JH and the good old love bombing

199 Hadn't thought of LJ but hmmm🤔 I still want to know what is their project they collaborated on that's still in the process?!I'm too impatient🤷🏾‍♀️

R100 there are loads of horror stories about JH and DH on Cdan just type in their name and a whole catalogue of stuff turns up for them. The main one is how JH used to find women for DH to pump and dump including Nina but they stayed BFF. They creep me out. I've not had a look yet to see if any BB goss has arrived after his video reveal. I'm gonna have a look....

by Anonymousreply 114September 16, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote] He may have read the criticism the first handful of times but because he chooses not to engage, people then escalate.

People escalate because he never acknowledges the criticism in any way, shape, or form. A little acknowledgement of the issues would go a long, long way and do his whole fandom a world of good. But with both Activistgate and Montanagate, to acknowledge the criticism would be to openly acknowledge his relations with JH. And he'd rather die, apparently. Unless he's frantically promoting the song he wrote about her...(BTW has any journalist been allowed to ask him who the song is about?)...but he'd never admit that either even though it's as plain as day.

Chickenshit coward.

by Anonymousreply 115September 16, 2021 10:36 PM

R114 I think there is no current or future with Lisa Joy, she was simply talking about them working together on Westworld, Lilly.

by Anonymousreply 116September 16, 2021 10:36 PM

( R72 R75 R78 R81 R88 R91 ) Or if anyone needs a pithy summary, Ben likes and allows anything that feeds his ego, and denies anything that doesn't. Little girls and young women (though true of any gender of course) want to fuck his brains out and tell the world as much? Let me assure anyone that doubts, that is a major ego boost to a guy in his forties that's *really* starting to look his age. There is no way in Hell he's going to mute any of that. It's his bread and butter.

R83 I actually don't remember that at all, do you remember where you read that?

R106 Just because I love the irony, I can't help but point out that you just effectively said that activists shouldn't exist. Because if the powerful listened the first time the harmed powerless spoke out, and changed after that first time, no more would need to be said, it would never escalate to the level of "harassment", and we'd all live in a utopia. But we very much don't live in a happy world and literally billions of people are suffering in it. Which is why activists do exist. The people who sacrifice to try to make the world better by demanding change over and over till it happens. Because there are still powerful people who make the world worse, in both big and little ways. These girls obviously aren't activists, that's certainly not my point as these girls are very obviously ego-driven. But they did try to get the attention of someone who they felt wronged them. He didn't listen, just like all the powerful people of the world. They tried harder, just like all wronged people. He still didn't listen. Then he blocked them. To make sure he never has to listen to the little people and their complaints. And the world keeps spiraling.

The man claims to be an empath, yet can't handle criticism when he *hurts* people. An actual empath would be able to feel their pain and want to rectify it in order to make it stop, not make it even worse by denying and ignoring and silencing them. In my own personal experience, you can't have an ego and experience empathy at the *same* *time*. One of the two is going to win out. It's possible for Ben, his sense of empathy ends when it's his fault. Then he's simply done with you, possibly because he cares far more about his own pride than your pain. And that's the problem with him. He never has to listen. He never has to learn. He never has to understand. He never has to do better. Because he never has to admit that he did wrong in the first place. His ego can just put up a wall of denial, and he can continue to live happily ever after, which let's face it, is all he really cares about anyway.

by Anonymousreply 117September 16, 2021 11:23 PM

“(The unholy three) were slated as hosts. It’s unclear if they’ll remain part of it.” 😈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 16, 2021 11:59 PM

So JH failed at her singing career, failed at her acting career, and here is another fail. Plus the black face and all the offensive comments about how she healed her illnesses with positive thinking. I’m sure she will be out of Kinrgy sooner rather than later and FVW please that is already becoming irrelevant.

JH just needs to own the fact that she wants to be a rich housewife/influencer and just go and be that. Leave everyone alone. Leave BB alone, go find a billionaire and just go away. It’s the hypocrisy for me. BB she is doing you no favors. All day we have been talking about her. This should have been all about you.

by Anonymousreply 119September 17, 2021 12:18 AM

R119 Very true. But if he’d had a backbone and told her not to post all that 11:11 shit, maybe we would’ve been talking about him and not that fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 120September 17, 2021 12:31 AM

BB is still liking stuff on Twitter. Slow day on set! Guillermo, make the old boy work!

by Anonymousreply 121September 17, 2021 1:18 AM

R117 You lost me with the bs accusation that I said activists shouldn’t exist. Talk to a lawyer if you’d like to know the difference between harassment and activism. And yeah, many an activist has actually crossed that line and been tossed in jail or faced a TRO as a result. I am as critical of him and his various poor choices or SM missteps as the rest of you, but at the end of the day, any human has a right not to engage with any message (regardless of how valid the message may be) that’s delivered disrespectfully or with vitriol. We don’t walk in his shoes, so we don’t know what it’s like to have strangers criticizing or taking tantrums over our every move or mistake.

by Anonymousreply 122September 17, 2021 2:48 AM

Ok he is an untagging machine. When does he sleep? He must be snorting all the cocaine. All of it. None left for anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 123September 17, 2021 3:14 AM

R122 Please let me assuage your guilty conscience by stating unequivocally that I did not accuse you of that, or anything at all, because I very very specifically used the word "effectively." In so doing, I explained why activists do what they do and therefore how what you did say could be furthered and exploited to speak against activists as harassers of rich people. And I did it because that is *literally* what is done by various and sundry defenders of the rich (usually other rich people or grifters looking to get rich). I have no idea whether you know that or not, but I wanted to try to inform a little on the bigger picture regardless. But defending your point with lawyers also misses the larger point I'm speaking to. The laws of the land are written by rich people largely in order to protect rich people. Protect their wealth, their property, their reputations and names, etc. And lawyers, who are rich themselves, are the tools they use to protect themselves. The quote goes, "Power concedes nothing without a demand. . . (injustice and wrong) will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both." Because power/money is never given up until it becomes more painful/tiresome to keep it. And that's why activists "harass". Because, being utterly powerless themselves (though there is the strength in numbers approach), the only way they can "win" is to make life painful for the powerful (so painful, that they will stop wanting to be so powerful). And so, the laws can and will be interpreted to label what activists do as harassment, and therefore illegal. The system is designed that way. Because only the rich can afford good lawyers. Just what proportion of pro bono lawyers plead out their client's cases because it's faster, and cheaper and easier than actually going to trial with an actual defense?

Any human has the right not to engage with any message period. The good ones, the bad ones, the boring ones, the overzealous ones. Anything. Period. What we're pointing out, is that Ben very specifically does not engage with the ones that call out his mistakes wanting him to do better. Those are the only ones he blocks. And that's telling.

Though I don't understand your last point. "We", as powerless individuals who utterly lack a platform, wouldn't regularly have the capacity to ever have our mistakes hurt strangers (aside from drunk driving and the like). So how could strangers *ever* criticize our mistakes when they've never even heard of them or been affected by them? What every single one of us absolutely does know however, is how our mistakes hurt those we do know and what it feels like to be criticized by them. We all understand that feeling perfectly. Ben chose to have a successful actor's life of money and fame. He chose to continue to make his career bigger. He chose to have a platform, He chose to have a following of strangers. But then he chose not to be accountable to any of those strangers that otherwise support him. He chose to have as big a reach of fans as possible to promote/sell the projects that make him money, but then chose to ignore them when his actions caused pain and were criticized. Because if fans are spending their capital pointing out his faults instead of promoting him and his monetizable wares, then they're no longer of use to him. In short, if he doesn't want to be accountable to the platform of strangers he built, he should not have chosen to build it. It was a collective horde of strangers that elevated him to where he is now by becoming fans in the first place. Strangers should be allowed to bring him back down a bit when we feel he's gotten too high above us. So high, that he can't naturally see the pain he causes down below. Cause who ever worries or checks to see if they step on an ant.

by Anonymousreply 124September 17, 2021 4:46 AM

R124 Brevity is not your strong suit 😂 Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 125September 17, 2021 4:56 AM

R125 you are a bully. Sorry to say.

by Anonymousreply 126September 17, 2021 5:20 AM

R126 Because I’m not a captive audience to your pontificating? Oh, go cry me a river.

by Anonymousreply 127September 17, 2021 5:22 AM

R127 no, that comment was mine. Forgot to set the hook. I think to say *yawn* and *cry me a river* to people is being a bully.

by Anonymousreply 128September 17, 2021 5:27 AM

R127 Do you think 126 is me, the long-winded one? Cause I obviously would have used far more words if I wanted to reply to you..

by Anonymousreply 129September 17, 2021 5:28 AM

R128 Right, b/c these threads are renowned for civil discourse, compassion, and empathy. And when I point out how BB gets bullied, somehow because I’ve no patience for the circular arguments in defense of SM harassment, I get cast as the bully. What hypocrisy and double standards.

by Anonymousreply 130September 17, 2021 5:32 AM

Remembering earlier this year when JH said suffering is a 'choice' which I think BB liked the post then she got a gig as an activist. sheesh these fuckers have no shame but yeah they are deeply listening and are empaths😏😂

by Anonymousreply 131September 17, 2021 7:36 AM

R131 Lilly, spirits move me, every time I read you, whirling like a cyclone in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 132September 17, 2021 9:17 AM

R130 well, then you could simply say you have no interest in the circular argument, instead of *yawn*. I find those tactics far more aggressive and belittling than a sheer *I don‘t give a fuck and I think you‘re wrong*. Also, Ben is venerated and hailed by 99,99% of the people addressing him. Nobody makes false claims about him or viciously accuses him of things he did not do. So to make him look like such a victim in all this is exaggerated. I thought R125 made some very relevant points in general about why activism becomes aggressive, and should not be treated for their effort like an annoying fly, but well, that‘s just my personal feeling.

by Anonymousreply 133September 17, 2021 9:40 AM

Today’s new pastime - waiting to see what the Ho’s going to post about 11:11. Even if Ben’s warned her off, can she *really* resist??!!

by Anonymousreply 134September 17, 2021 11:39 AM

His youtube vid is still unlisted.

by Anonymousreply 135September 17, 2021 11:45 AM

Is he missing Hyrise era???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 17, 2021 11:53 AM

Damn I wanted one of the cups where he is wearing a suit when it‘s empty, but when you pour hot liquid in it, he shows naked. There is neither a cup nor a mousepad, and not even a fridge magnet.

by Anonymousreply 137September 17, 2021 11:58 AM

And I am convinced these low-priced sweatshirts and T-shirts have been made from fair trade cotton and were fabricated by people getting fair wages. As we are in the times of activism, right?

by Anonymousreply 138September 17, 2021 12:01 PM

This merch looks like it was pulled together by a total amateur with no graphic design skills. Sorry Ben, but total fail & missed opportunity here. Sadly, it’ll sell through to his targeted demographic regardless.

by Anonymousreply 139September 17, 2021 12:05 PM

R137 Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't "women's tees" usually cut smaller and fitter, cause they're intended for slimmer ladies that don't want to wear baggy oversized t-shirts? Why are all the ladies tees here shown to be bigger and baggier than the unisex ones? I would think if your body required a larger size you would just get the unisex one, but maybe I'm wrong in that assumption?

R137 Also, what's a sticker? Do you put it on your phone case?

by Anonymousreply 140September 17, 2021 12:11 PM

Why did he choose the least attractive photo possible for the shirts? Why haven't we seen that red Eye of Sauron looking design on anything else? Bitch, pick one or two logo variations and stick with them.

Also, he's missing out on the long-standing lucrative pillow market.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 17, 2021 12:11 PM

R140 Well I didn't get enough sleep last night and tagged the same comment twice. Gonna be a long day.. *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 142September 17, 2021 12:13 PM

R137 no it‘s just a simple adhesive sticker. Like peel off and stick it to whatever. Surely made from recycled plastic and without any chemicals The girl shirts are wider in the hips, so they look baggy even though they are smaller by proportion.

by Anonymousreply 143September 17, 2021 12:14 PM

Aaaaah! It‘s not a sun! It‘s a disc made of the words SONGS FOR YOU

by Anonymousreply 144September 17, 2021 12:19 PM

It looks like a cooktop

by Anonymousreply 145September 17, 2021 12:23 PM

In case somebody wants tu butt in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 17, 2021 12:37 PM

Oh, she did an interview with him again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 17, 2021 2:33 PM

R147 I read it and am again stunned how much he is revolving around himself and his feelings and needs. Probably really a result of being the child of mental health people. Probably that‘s why his lyrics are so weird and why he hasn‘t really taken off as an actor. He is an observer of himself, not an observer of the world. He will never be a storyteller.

by Anonymousreply 148September 17, 2021 2:53 PM

Edit 148 I am also disappointed she did not ask him why he has more merchandise than Frozen.

by Anonymousreply 149September 17, 2021 3:02 PM

R148 But....but..he's a teller of tales!!

So, so much word salad about privacy and opening up when the fact is he still hasn't said a thing.

by Anonymousreply 150September 17, 2021 3:17 PM

Encouragements from Darren Criss? 11:11 maybe not any mystical significance ? Dude make it sense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 17, 2021 3:24 PM

I love how he mocks the silliness of a woman peering over her shoulder at red carpet photoshoots, yet not a man in socks sitting on a piano, staring out a window. So freaking cheesy!

Oh he's opening up and sharing more! By that interview, the only thing that seems slightly different is he's allowing himself to curse more. That's about it.

by Anonymousreply 152September 17, 2021 3:30 PM

We get it Ben you don’t care about what people think of the ho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 17, 2021 3:31 PM

R150 Totally!!! Opening up means saying what you are really thinking and he. just. doesn’t. He took a swipe at Twitter speculation about who the songs might be for/about but didn’t answer the main point, instead turning it round to “it’s about connecting with the feelings - who that person is for you when you’re listening to it.” In other words, fuck off I’m neither confirming or denying. Probably he’s not dense enough to miss the fact that if he said it was about Hough, he’d be revealing how totally pathetic he is.

Very telling comment for me, “having a family is becoming a priority.” Becoming a priority? He’s been talking about it for years. Just confirms my viewpoint that he’s not invested in that at all, it’s just what he thinks people expect to hear.

by Anonymousreply 154September 17, 2021 3:32 PM

I’m in the minority, I suppose. I really enjoyed this interview, and it reflects a lexicon that my friends, co-workers, and I speak in California. I know how that can come across to non-Californians, though, so perhaps that’s part of the issue here. Not going to dissect or project further than that. Just something to consider.

by Anonymousreply 155September 17, 2021 4:07 PM

We Love Ben Barnes has really become Cindy Jr., hasn't she? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 156September 17, 2021 4:12 PM

The tweet of thanking the interview for listening and JH just put out a huge statement about how she is listening makes me sick. I hear her word salad bullshit from him in all these interviews. This dancing around the fact that she helped him with this and that he wrote these song for her is annoying. Where is the transparency Ben? Since he is so confident now. Where is your girl? Come on be confident. Or wait is that just a bunch of shit to sell things, JH taught you well.

by Anonymousreply 157September 17, 2021 4:16 PM

I had the greatest cringe when he said he wanted to „live deeply“

by Anonymousreply 158September 17, 2021 4:37 PM

R155 having family in California, I do spend a lot of time there, and so far I have not noticed that the lexicon inhibits people from actually saying what they mean and being straightforward.

by Anonymousreply 159September 17, 2021 5:00 PM

He’s ‘gone Hollywood”.

by Anonymousreply 160September 17, 2021 5:31 PM

Thank God somebody finally really listened to him after a lifetime of having his wishes ignored and being silenced.

by Anonymousreply 161September 17, 2021 5:37 PM

R159 Seemed straightforward to me, so I guess people are looking for details and not top-level discussions.

by Anonymousreply 162September 17, 2021 5:42 PM

R162 what I meant is, the interesting bits, the actual content, came from the information the producer John Alagia gave. About the making of the actual thing, the who did what and how, what were the challenges etc. Ben only goes on about the why and his self-fulfillment.

by Anonymousreply 163September 17, 2021 5:45 PM

R163 Gotcha, makes sense. Frankly, he’s shared so little in the past that any additional insight right now feels for me like additional insight. But more interviews like this will rapidly be tiresome and eye-rolling for me. I don’t want to hear this recycled over & over again.

by Anonymousreply 164September 17, 2021 6:13 PM

No post at 11:11 from julianne? I’m disappointed

by Anonymousreply 165September 17, 2021 6:15 PM

R165 She graciously does not want to steal his limelight on his day of glory.

by Anonymousreply 166September 17, 2021 6:16 PM

R166 the one time we were counting on her to bait !

by Anonymousreply 167September 17, 2021 6:25 PM

The night is young …

by Anonymousreply 168September 17, 2021 6:28 PM

But can we please talk about that old sock???? Who let that happen?

by Anonymousreply 169September 17, 2021 6:29 PM

R164 Unfortunately that tends to be his M.O.

Although I *do* get it that they’re always/usually asked the same questions so he answers are gonna be the same.

by Anonymousreply 170September 17, 2021 6:33 PM

R169 I think they might be oatmeal-coloured boot socks, I think I see flecks lurking in there.. I thought it was one of the fluffy sports jobs to start with. But yeah, Ben! Why oh why wear those to a photo shoot? Methinks he may be trying to cover them up.

by Anonymousreply 171September 17, 2021 6:37 PM

R170 Agreed on both points.

by Anonymousreply 172September 17, 2021 9:10 PM

HoFace liked his post of the video but I couldn’t face scrolling through the tons of comments to see if she actually said anything. Wish you could search comments on IG!

by Anonymousreply 173September 17, 2021 9:20 PM

Just popped in from the day to say hi👋🏾 and totally forgot about Ben's big day today until 30mins ago. As JH would say 'the energetic chords are cut'😏

Read your post 199 at R132 awww we're take that 11:11 twinflame DLrs...could it be magic 💫🤣💫

OK peeps I'm making my 3 wishes as requested by ben today: 1 I wish for BB to only tell the truth when asked a question in interviews and all SM platforms...that would be fun🤯🤣 2 I wish for Rob and his dogs to move out from BB's, be able to afford his own place anywhere in the world of his choice, living happily ever after with his dogs and partner.🏡🐕 3 I wish for all DLrs to have a talk show on prime time TV and invite BB, JH and any guests of their choosing and finally get all those questions answered...see wish 1.📺

by Anonymousreply 174September 17, 2021 9:40 PM

R174 ah well, I share your fate. Love ain’t here anymore. Lilly, we should send minimojis to one another and see if the others will notice … 🧚🏻‍♂️ 🦁 ❤️ 🧦

by Anonymousreply 175September 17, 2021 9:49 PM

No emojis but the Queen t-shirt he wears in the first pic of the Instyle interview is the one he shared with J-Ho, isn't it? It's a marginally cleverer way to send a "secret" message to your beloved, BB, you're improving! Also, this insisting on "making a family": maybe we'll really see him go public with someone soon. SOMEONE. All the songs were written in the same time period: all about... about... oh my God, I can't face this...

by Anonymousreply 176September 17, 2021 10:13 PM

That sweater is awful, and I don’t recall his lower teeth being quite this jacked up.

by Anonymousreply 177September 17, 2021 10:28 PM

Oh that Instyle interview, jesus christ! I rolled my eyes throughout. It's the same answers from 10 years ago except he is swearing (as mentioned by previous posters) and mentions the words "opening up" and being "authentic" without actually doing it but explaining the meanings.

He is a master deflecter of conversation and has revealed nothing further other than he is even more secretive than ever in his most "candid" interview. 😂

It's also laughable that California has exclusive rights of spiritual bullshit talk R155 Sign me up on Rosetta Stone, is there a DL discount code?🤣

If your gonna eat this shit up, then smile, tuck in your napkin and enjoy your course of bullshit.🍽

199 A million love songs can never make up for BB's efforts 😘

R176 very true he's stepping it up😏 DLrs have long term memory

R177 I laughed out loud at your comment. Savage...but true about the teeth. I think he's not had them whitened as much so it's a bit more noticeable. As for his comfort socks and woollen wear fall 2021, maybe this is the new Benny- spiritual BS talk, NDE and lazy photo opps.

by Anonymousreply 178September 17, 2021 11:16 PM

R176 He said ‘about different people, same time period’. And see R154 re ‘family’ 😁

R177 I think you just don’t tend to see them too much, he’s got that slightly snaggly front tooth too. He’s actually opening his mouth a bit more in this chat cos in ‘excited’ mode!

by Anonymousreply 179September 17, 2021 11:51 PM

R178 NDE = no dick energy?!? 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 180September 17, 2021 11:53 PM

R180 ding ding 💫 Congratulations 💫for guessing the answer correctly you win the top prize of choosing 1 BB merch of your choice and burning it in a dumpster fire🔥🤣

by Anonymousreply 181September 18, 2021 12:35 AM

R181 Ha!! I’ll pass. I have enough toilet paper and dish towels.

by Anonymousreply 182September 18, 2021 12:44 AM

R176 Well originally he said he wrote the songs "based on" poetry and quotes and thoughts and inspirations he's collected *over the years*. Now he's saying he wrote all the songs at the same time. Those seem to be contradictory claims, so I'm confused. But at least should we believe that since he's now *starting to* prioritize having a family that he's finally eventually going to stop being a fuckboy? I'll believe it when I see it, cause I no longer believe he would have the first clue how to prioritize a family. Pro tip, it starts with losing the massive ego and embracing humility Ben. Just helpin' a brother out.

R147 As for the rest of this interview (and the first song). I personally haven't learned one single new thing about Ben up to this point. I did learn about how *they* made the songs and video, but as R163 said, I didn't learn that from Ben, nor did I learn most of Ben's version of it. This is supposed to be Ben finally opening up and sharing himself is it not? From the song we learned that Ben has had a girlfriend he loved before but they're not together anymore. But, they stay friends and he wishes good things for them. I've known that about all his known girlfriends, and literally said as much here, for years! He's said many times about how easy it is for him to feel things and how crying isn't a weakness/embarrassment for him. So hearing the line "when it's dark I'll try not to ask you why or what you'll do" didn't surprise me one bit as I've long suspected Ben would rely on someone he loves (and who loves him) to take care of him, just like Evan does throughout the video. (btw, that's not a criticism, I have no problems admitting I'd want the same for me, but maybe that's why I felt I easily recognized the same in him previously?)

But as others have said, this interview focuses on him most importantly being so authentic. And maybe he is authentic in being fully present and in control of making his art. I can believe that. But even to this day, when is Ben authentic about himself? Even in this interview he says that he chose what to reveal because he was comfortable with those breadcrumbs, but we shouldn't speculate into his life further than that. Instead, he wants us to see his breadcrumbs in ourselves. Or in other words, Ben admitted that he's been in love before, but it ended, though he still thinks kindly of the whole potential of the relationship. Which is exactly as much as the internet has known about him for years! So he admitted we were previously right about him. Or is it more a case of 'well they already know, so who cares if I admit it..' (though it's another potential contradiction. . . "I want you to know this is authentically me and my experiences and soul I promise, but don't you dare speculate about them or me. Think only about yourself, not me!" What????) Or there's this quote from the interview, "There are obviously still pieces that are private for myself, but the pieces that are potentially universal, that someone could connect to — they're all very much in there." So he didn't actually reveal anything about himself, only that all humans have the exact same emotions. How generous? It all feels like some sort of gaslighting and it's just plain frustrating. Either reveal yourself or don't, that's every person's choice. But don't say you're revealing yourself and then literally admit that you're not. *sigh*

So in the end, maybe if you haven't ever heard of Ben and haven't ever followed him before, you might have learned something about him by today. I haven't seen anything I didn't already know or at the very least suspect. Wonder if I'll actually learn something I don't know with the rest of the songs.. Shockingly, I'm not hopeful..

by Anonymousreply 183September 18, 2021 1:08 AM

R183 I too got the vibe that he wants/needs to be babied by his partner... anyway a 40 yo man admitting that he's been in love before... revolutionary... 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 184September 18, 2021 1:19 AM

E183 This is exactly how I feel. Why make such a big deal out of "revealing" himself when he did nothing but say he's been in love before and kind of wishes it works out with the girl again eventually, even though he isn't wishing for it, or some shit.

He wanted to live out his little dream as a soul singer most people will never hear of or listen to, and probably felt like he had to offer some insight into why to promote the EP. But there are two choices here: he is either still uncomfortable revealing anything or he has absolutely no depth whatsoever and there's nothing to reveal. He should've just launched his project with no promotion a la other artists. I can't imagine he's expecting himself to blow up into a legitimate musician so why bother doing interviews? Just put the music on your social and avoid having to pretend to reveal things.

by Anonymousreply 185September 18, 2021 2:14 AM

R183 Thank you for a very eloquently put and perceptive analysis, much better than I did at R154! And when you said it feels like gaslighting, I think that’s exactly what he’s doing. It’s all smoke and mirrors. Or shadows and mirrors. In fact, he’s like a hall of mirrors, you catch fleeting glimpses of him all around you, but just like ERW he disappears at the end. Or was never really there in the first place - the curated image that we had of him, at any rate. And I’m glad you share my opinion on the family thing as I think most people think it’s a genuine claim, and I never have.

Now, depending on your time zone - if you’d like to lose your breakfast, lunch or dinner, read this article. Straight from the HoMonster Academy of Incredible Bullshit. And Ben’s comment? “Thank you for understanding me.”

PS they got the ending of the video wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186September 18, 2021 2:25 AM

R185 Thank you, thank you for this line…

“when he did nothing but say he's been in love before and kind of wishes it works out with the girl again eventually, even though he isn't wishing for it, or some shit.”

That line in the song so doesn’t make sense to me. If you want to be with someone, you wish for it to happen, correct? Hmm, but then again I can hear a little nasally twangy voice forever friend-zoning him, and this is maybe him trying to convince her he’s not going to pine for her. Or something. I don’t know. He’s scrambling my brains.

by Anonymousreply 187September 18, 2021 2:33 AM

Jesus, the pretense.

by Anonymousreply 188September 18, 2021 2:34 AM

R186 Humble thanks :) And I have to thank you for your hall of mirrors analogy. So incredibly perfect!! Though I did always believe him when he said he wanted a proper family, even though I admit he rarely if ever acted like it. But maybe he actually does want it *underneath*, but like he (or rather his straight forward acquaintance) said, it hasn't been a priority. And maybe it truly is because he at some point fully embraced his current YOLO so always have fun at all times lifestyle, which VERY MUCH does not mesh with having kids. Maybe he subconsciously knew he wasn't ready to sacrifice himself yet, so didn't prioritize literally currently wanting kids and a family. (Did that make any sense??)

But as for that "article." I can't. I just can't. Thank you for understanding me? Proof that Ben is impossible to understand unless you use indecipherably flowery language? *sigh* Though technically she said *towards* the end of the video. I think she means when he's finally found her and starts performing all smiles directly to/for her as she dances in the aisle hand over heart. That is, *before* he loses her. Maybe?

R187 Well he did bring up again in this interview that he's interested in duality of thinking/feeling. About how we can think/believe contradictory things at the same time. So enjoy your scrambled brains with that explanation. Personally I prefer them overeasy, maybe that'll help?? (Nope. . . )

But in truth, it's likely a reference to she left him because she wanted to, and because he loved and respected her, he let her go with best wishes. But, ya know, just in case in the future she wanted to come back. . . no pressure or anything, he's not wishing for it but, ya know. . . he'd take her back.. (though requiring her to come back with the fanfare of pipe and drum or whatever the lyrics were there. . . huh..)

Am I learning guru-speak yet teach??

by Anonymousreply 189September 18, 2021 3:19 AM

Well the first more unbiased voices are coming in, calling it on twitter: a pleasant easy listener or turtleneck with blazer music. Everybody says Bublé. My best friend says it‘s alright but banal.

Why does he need to be understood? He does realize he is being interviewed and interesting because he‘s been a Narnia Prince, right? And because he is pretty? He jumps at the chance to talk about himself nonstop without ever revealing anything. As somebody said, I‘m starting to believe there‘s not much there. He is obviously very hard working and even a bit anal at times, so he gets things done, good for him, I appreciate it. But to think the world at large cares about his soul much … also, sorry, but looking at things from several angles is not his unique gift or interest. Far from it. Be an artist, let your work speak for you and give content in your interviews, facts, figures, we can all understand what the song‘s about, yes, that you are - once again - this generous, emphatic person, who rises above the pettiness of Alannis Morissette screaming „you oughta now“ . Quite a new song theme too, therefore all that remains to be said is: goodbye … please don‘t cry … we both know, I‘m not what you need … but I‘m wishing you joy and happiness, but above all, I‘m wishing you lohohohoooove … *drums*.

PS: about the family priority: yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 190September 18, 2021 5:35 AM

*know *rolleyes*

by Anonymousreply 191September 18, 2021 5:53 AM

Yes R185 and other DLrs nicely put and spot on BB gaslighting, it ain't fooling us with his good old double speak and getting caught in a lie about his song writing timeliness. 😆I just can't believe he gets away with saying nothing in his interviews

..I really want to find that interview from long ago of BB losing it at the interviewer for getting called out on not discussing details.🤔

by Anonymousreply 192September 18, 2021 7:05 AM

With two professional, published, doctor parents, he may have a very different idea of what prioritizing a family entails. But if a shitstain like Gary Oldman can manage to schedule his work schedule around his sons, and he's actually had a successful and respected career, one would think bb could manage. Then again, maybe the respect gets Oldman a little more wiggle room with choosing projects - tho he's been in some really awful flops, too. Not By the Gun bad, but bad. Not Locked In bad, but bad. Not Sons of Liberty bad, but bad. Not The Big Wedding bad, but...well, I'll just include his IMDb link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193September 18, 2021 7:17 AM

R193 it‘s just not that hard to create a family. If it‘s a success or not is a different story. Everybody I know who wanted one, has so far managed, overcoming infertility, distance, careers and so forth. It‘s just what humans do. As I said, whether for good or bad be left out in this. We have said this before. If you are willing, don‘t stink and have all your teeth. The problem is, he is again only about HIS priorities, and according to his outspoken friend (maybe it is the Ho, maybe his mom, or his dad, or Rob), he has no idea who he is and what he wants. And had to be alerted to the fact by someone else.

by Anonymousreply 194September 18, 2021 7:25 AM

What, what if it is about Rayana going back to Dominic, huh? Hm? *evil laugh*

by Anonymousreply 195September 18, 2021 7:34 AM

I think there’s some confusion about when bits and bobs of disjointed poetry were written versus when songs were written: creating lyrics from the disjointed poetry, crafting melodies to accompany said lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 196September 18, 2021 7:38 AM

And … JH delivered. Kissyface selfie with an 11:11 pendant on her neck. That seals for me the narrative on the song.

by Anonymousreply 197September 18, 2021 7:43 AM

R197 oh puke PUKE the coffin nail! *Thanks for letting me be free to find a rich husband and wiggle my ass at the camera, deeply*! Aaaaaah, I‘m tearing my hair. Go, barnacles, burn down the internet.

by Anonymousreply 198September 18, 2021 7:46 AM

And there is a LION HEART EMOJI IN THE PENDANT AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAH

by Anonymousreply 199September 18, 2021 7:51 AM

R197 R199 She was never going to let the day go by without making sure everyone knew the song was about her. We knew that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 18, 2021 7:55 AM

Nah, she is definitely mocking us hahaha

by Anonymousreply 201September 18, 2021 7:58 AM

I don‘t understand it. It‘s a nasty thing to do to him, actually

by Anonymousreply 202September 18, 2021 7:58 AM

R201 yes, but he will bear the brunt of it.

by Anonymousreply 203September 18, 2021 8:00 AM

WE know it‘s a trolling stunt, but 20.000 barnacles don‘t and interpret it with the experience of 18 year olds. How can she make it all about herself? That woman is such a monster. I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt she‘s leave this alone now. Letting it be about him and his music.

by Anonymousreply 204September 18, 2021 8:04 AM

R204 As did I. I thought she was going to let him have his moment. It seemed like she was going to stay quiet today. But alas, she couldn't help herself.

by Anonymousreply 205September 18, 2021 8:08 AM

The necklace is bad enough, but the Minimojis are just pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 206September 18, 2021 8:11 AM

R202 Yup. She’s hijacked his moment of glory, just when fresh eyes will be googling him, seeing his name trend on Twitter, etc. How unconditional are you feeling in your love now, Benny boy? Such a little subjugating pussy.

by Anonymousreply 207September 18, 2021 8:13 AM

R206 We are 100% aligned on this one.

by Anonymousreply 208September 18, 2021 8:16 AM

R206 When was the last time Ben added an emoji in a story? It feels like he's been trying to distance himself from that lately.

by Anonymousreply 209September 18, 2021 8:20 AM

Embarrassing… she is really enjoying being his imaginary muse and this 33 yo woman is desperate to make teenage barnacles to get jealous about her 😂

by Anonymousreply 210September 18, 2021 8:22 AM

Yeah, but he dug his own grave when he started trolling and couldn‘t stop and he has been warned AMPLY.

by Anonymousreply 211September 18, 2021 8:23 AM

I tweeted a screenshot at him about how she’s stealing his moment. Since, you know, he sees shit there. I’ll be muted or blocked the moment he wakes up.

by Anonymousreply 212September 18, 2021 8:27 AM

Can somebody with imgur enlarge the emoji for the general public so everybody sees the clock says 11:11

by Anonymousreply 213September 18, 2021 8:32 AM

Maybe add the #eleveneleven and #benbarnes and #TheActifist

by Anonymousreply 214September 18, 2021 8:40 AM

Hahaha ACTIFIST best typo yet

by Anonymousreply 215September 18, 2021 8:40 AM

R213 Her hair is in the way. It's hard to see the clock hands in the new story.

by Anonymousreply 216September 18, 2021 8:42 AM

R214 I went back & retweeted, with #BenBarnes and #ElevenEleven

by Anonymousreply 217September 18, 2021 8:44 AM

Could you put up her older pic with it next to this one? This time with the Emoji?

by Anonymousreply 218September 18, 2021 8:45 AM

R217 can‘t see it yet.

by Anonymousreply 219September 18, 2021 8:46 AM

I don’t think I have the older pic — DM it to me on Twitter & I can create a side-by-side to tweet

by Anonymousreply 220September 18, 2021 8:46 AM

I don‘t have it either. Someone will.

by Anonymousreply 221September 18, 2021 8:48 AM

R220 and don‘t worry, the ball is rolling now anyway.

by Anonymousreply 222September 18, 2021 8:49 AM

R222 I figure the Barnacles will find it via #BenBarnrs, and run with it.

by Anonymousreply 223September 18, 2021 8:51 AM

* #BenBarnes

by Anonymousreply 224September 18, 2021 8:51 AM

Ross is off + running 🏃‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 225September 18, 2021 8:52 AM

I found Ross, but not Kevin anymore

by Anonymousreply 226September 18, 2021 8:53 AM

R220 The old pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 18, 2021 8:54 AM

R220 The 11:11 locket on Etsy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 18, 2021 8:55 AM

Btw if you check with the app iStory she actually tagged Ben.

by Anonymousreply 229September 18, 2021 8:56 AM

R226 Look at Latest for #BenBarnes and you’ll see Kevin first

by Anonymousreply 230September 18, 2021 8:57 AM

R229 cleverly when he was in bed already the cunt

by Anonymousreply 231September 18, 2021 9:00 AM

He must be okay with all that. She’s making sure we know she song is about her and he just letting her even after the last black lash

by Anonymousreply 232September 18, 2021 9:02 AM

💥 ✅ Check Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 233September 18, 2021 9:03 AM

R232 but it‘s a treat for us, like our own opera ball! It‘s only harmful to him. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 234September 18, 2021 9:04 AM

Totally blanked on the linking functionality here 🤦‍♀️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 18, 2021 9:06 AM

And it is just so fucking disrespectful to the people scraping their pocket money together for his ugly allegedly bangladeshy exploitee sweaters and the 20 euro shipping to Europe. And to drone on about kindness and living deeply.

by Anonymousreply 236September 18, 2021 9:07 AM

I’m too tired to understand if this is a troll account or not. Yes and so much about being less private. This is truly pathetic I’m her age and I wouldn’t acted like that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 18, 2021 9:09 AM

R236 Fine, I rescind my earlier California love of that interview. I concede. It was a load of horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 238September 18, 2021 9:09 AM

Hahahaha I love Bulianne!

by Anonymousreply 239September 18, 2021 9:11 AM

Looks like the Ravena MO

by Anonymousreply 240September 18, 2021 9:13 AM

Hope julianne will posted the video where you can see that she tagged Ben. The big sleuth posted it btw

by Anonymousreply 241September 18, 2021 9:14 AM

And here’s my initial Tweet, for posterity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 18, 2021 9:15 AM

Oh yes somebody please document the tag in the story. I can‘t.

by Anonymousreply 243September 18, 2021 9:17 AM

Anyone notice her matching oatmeal sweater? She even had to match his effing sweater?!?

by Anonymousreply 244September 18, 2021 9:18 AM

This is the best day on the DL ever 🍾

by Anonymousreply 245September 18, 2021 9:20 AM

I got the tagged story and send it to the ig sleuth because I don’t have any account on ig to tagged them

by Anonymousreply 246September 18, 2021 9:21 AM

Could you link the post please? I forget the sleuths handle

by Anonymousreply 247September 18, 2021 9:23 AM

R229 R241 R243 Here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248September 18, 2021 9:25 AM

R248 you bloody got her. Perfect.

by Anonymousreply 249September 18, 2021 9:28 AM

Doesn‘t she get she is one of the most disliked people in America? Does he not realize his fans are largely minority POC girls who love him romantically? Am I in an alternate universe where all my dreams come true?

by Anonymousreply 250September 18, 2021 9:33 AM

R250 I think all of our dreams come true when he dumps her lumpy ass. Unfollows her. Wears the red hat to let us know she’s dead to him.

by Anonymousreply 251September 18, 2021 9:36 AM

R251 he will never do that. Even when whatever they have stop he will keep follow her and liking her stupid posts

by Anonymousreply 252September 18, 2021 9:40 AM

R251 Yeah, but I mean in terms of being proven right and feeling vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 253September 18, 2021 9:40 AM

Let us also add this: NO ONE FORCED HER TO POST THIS! She could have sent him a poster with 11:11 tattooed on her labia and nobody would ever be the wiser. Even if she had lowered an 11:11 supercake with a crane onto his terrace! But no! Instagram and tag him too.

by Anonymousreply 254September 18, 2021 9:47 AM

R253 It’s a bittersweet victory, indeed. Let no one ever again question our collective PI skills. I mean, we’re free! They should all be thanking us!

by Anonymousreply 255September 18, 2021 9:49 AM

R254 He may be NDE, but she’s NPD.

by Anonymousreply 256September 18, 2021 9:50 AM

She did him dirty. By choice. For millions to see. And Ben being ok with this... he's clearly NOT the person we thought he was. And as I was saying previously, maybe we're in for an official engagement announcement. Or maybe, when he talks about family, it's just about spending more time with mum! At this point, anything may happen.

by Anonymousreply 257September 18, 2021 9:52 AM

R257 no it‘s war worse than an engagement. He is known now worldwide for pining stupidly after JH - most embarrassing person at the moment, the great love of his life, still hopes for her to be his, while she yachts about and refuses him. That‘s like the ultimate humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 258September 18, 2021 9:55 AM

Add R258 he‘s loving her so much he made an album about her and has her played by ERW, and she STILL refuses him. Publically!

by Anonymousreply 259September 18, 2021 9:56 AM

R236 Especially when you think about the backlash Ben got for liking her Activist announcement on IG. A lot of the negative comments towards him were on her page. She saw what people were saying and she knew that it was happening days before the release of his first song. If she cared about him, wouldn't she have asked him to unlike it? Or at the very least, deleted the negative comments towards him? She let him get dragged down with her, no matter what his reasoning was for liking the post. As others mentioned above, posting this IG story will only hurt him and like R231 said, she did it while he was asleep.

R254 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 260September 18, 2021 9:58 AM

R259 He firebombed 13 years of diligent maintenance of his privacy.

by Anonymousreply 261September 18, 2021 9:59 AM

Well well well here we go pass the popcorn and let it all unfold...well done sleuthers for putting the links and posts together.

Im still on the fence about this whole set up. JH the glory hunter will claw herself to anyone with the potential to be at the top and so far BB is climbing slowly somewhere?! But with all her backlash who knows depending on his Barnacles stans tolerating JH and her actifist shame.

I don't feel sorry for the Stans they've been told all year and if they want to spend their money paying for BB and JH bullshit then all I'm gonna do is sit back with my cocktail and put my feet up and laugh.

BL must be laughing at these two idiots! Come on BL dish the dirt😄

by Anonymousreply 262September 18, 2021 10:01 AM

I can‘t get over the fact that she did not allow him even 24 hours. I really thought she‘d let it rest. I am baffled and baffled.

by Anonymousreply 263September 18, 2021 10:04 AM

The only option I see for Ben accepting all her public bullshit is because in the end they reconciled and are now together, taking their time before going public. IT MAKES NO SENSE OTHERWISE! I can't believe Ben gets his kicks by being such a huge pathetic loser in public! There has to be a happy ending! (not for us, never for us! 🤣)

I AM BEWILDERED!

by Anonymousreply 264September 18, 2021 10:07 AM

R264 even if!!!‘ she is such a stinkbomb right now, why blemish him? And if she loved him, she‘d let him have it for himself.

by Anonymousreply 265September 18, 2021 10:09 AM

We know they haven’t been around one another since June, except for a hot minute when she was quarantining after Europe, before he left for the UK. So not sure how she could still be throwing him pity fucks.

by Anonymousreply 266September 18, 2021 10:12 AM

True love goes beyond space and time, R266.

(is this California speak enough? Would Ben look at me adoringly with his beady eyes? Am I doing it right?)

by Anonymousreply 267September 18, 2021 10:15 AM

199 JH is a troll by default and if this song is about JH it makes me wonder about his shame about her as a person and her history.

JH is an awful humanbeing and he is the angelic good citizen, I doubt he could never accept the criticisms from the public of choosing someone like her and projecting to the world such high morals doesn't mix. So it may be its been very much his choice to not commit to their relationship and prospect of family.

by Anonymousreply 268September 18, 2021 10:16 AM

R262 R265 She was never gonna let him have the moment. Especially as he humiliated himself by releasing that sorry ass excuse for a love song. She saw all that @‘ing of him in the comments on her Activist post, she knows everyone knows about the emojis during the summer, she *knows* this is gonna blow up in his face. She’s a prize bitch.

R266 There’s nothing between them (there was never anything real from her point of view anyhow) Benny confirmed that in his sorry song.

by Anonymousreply 269September 18, 2021 10:18 AM

R267 haha, no, i like my dick in person. But slap some Rumi quotes on there. And wear some patagonia with your shorts & Birks ;-)

by Anonymousreply 270September 18, 2021 10:18 AM

R269 I truly believe she took him for a few test drives, and whatever transpired between those linen sheets wasn’t enough to overcome his lack of financial assets.

by Anonymousreply 271September 18, 2021 10:22 AM

Not to be overly crass, but I really do wonder how lip fillers impact kissing & oral sex. Are the lips numb? I should Google this, or anonymously ring my dermatologist.

by Anonymousreply 272September 18, 2021 10:31 AM

Dear Julianne. Thank you for blessing us with this story. We are having thE BEST time. You must be our secret fan to give us such a gift. You must hate Ben. Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 273September 18, 2021 10:32 AM

Let's see if it makes some waves on twitter....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 18, 2021 10:36 AM

I thought for a while that he was smart but the fact that he can’t see how bad this is for him is beyond comprehension. Ben we know you’re lurking here please start using your big brain again

by Anonymousreply 275September 18, 2021 10:38 AM

R274 great but we need more #ElevenEleven hashtags. And maybe someone to reply to the usual suspects.

by Anonymousreply 276September 18, 2021 10:40 AM

It's sad to watch a 40year old man publically have no self esteem or self worth. And that's his own responsibility to sort out. BB you are a mess. I would have thought Chike would have given him a whoop up side BB's head for all this childishness BB has been presenting. I will happily volunteer 🙋🏾‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 277September 18, 2021 10:40 AM

R274 I don’t think (and hope) that there will be an announcement because I think yesterday would have been a great day to do it ? Like he could have posted something about his that song is for, posted a pic with her or whatever. Unless when he’s done filming we’ll get another pap walk but this time as a couple

by Anonymousreply 278September 18, 2021 10:41 AM

Monica hates the Emoji stuff for example. So does Div. I ran out of emails to make new accounts, and I can‘t use my own for such stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 18, 2021 10:44 AM

R278 I think the Ep wil come out when he's in LA, before he starts filming for S&B, and that would be great timing for calling BackGrid paparazzi again. Mmmm, yeah, mark my words, that's my guess.

(GOD I HOPE I'M SO VERY WRONG!)

by Anonymousreply 280September 18, 2021 10:47 AM

what an advertisment for himself for the other women who he maybe plans to have a family with, that he eternally pines for the Ho.

by Anonymousreply 281September 18, 2021 10:49 AM

R280 I was going to say « surely he can’t be that dumb thinking it would be a great way to promote his EP » but unfortunately he is that dumb. The fact that either can’t see or won’t see how bad that women is for his image is just truly amazing

by Anonymousreply 282September 18, 2021 10:50 AM

Honestly, if he loves her as it seems, I'd be glad to see him stand up for her sometime soon! I wish for him to be stupid as fuck, but not a coward.

by Anonymousreply 283September 18, 2021 11:09 AM

Can’t wait for her to throw him in the trash once she found a richer guy dumb enough to date her

by Anonymousreply 284September 18, 2021 11:15 AM

R283 that‘s just it! Why the shitshow? He could even laugh and say that *people speculate it‘s about my friend Julianne, lolz*. Anything, ANYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 285September 18, 2021 11:22 AM

Pls, someone, beneath Chloe and Monica! With the pendant and the lionheart. I beg you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286September 18, 2021 11:25 AM

Rach is also a good candidate … I‘ll try to create a new profile as soon as I get home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 18, 2021 11:37 AM

Hi, I’m new here. I found out about this when I was looking for something on Ben. I’ve read all the threads. I mean are we really thinking that he is going to get engaged to her? So he wants his first ever marriage to end up in a divorce? Cause clearly Ben wants a homebody as a wife which is all good like I get it and Julianne is the complete opposite. It just doesn’t add up.

by Anonymousreply 288September 18, 2021 11:40 AM

R288 nah, that‘s just one opinion/speculation. I think she just thrives in being such a muse.

by Anonymousreply 289September 18, 2021 11:42 AM

R288 and welcome. What shoved you over the edge?

by Anonymousreply 290September 18, 2021 11:44 AM

He doesn’t have enough money for her to marry him, there a reason why she’s been husband shopping for months now

by Anonymousreply 291September 18, 2021 11:45 AM

I also don’t know how things work on this site or how I should reply either. I’m sorry, I’m a noob at this. Hi to everyone though! ☺️ I mean it’s even bizarre as a speculation. I just don’t get the vibe. I just don’t get the whole scenario in general either. Like does Ben want a sense of belonging with Julianne? I’m sorry what?

by Anonymousreply 292September 18, 2021 11:45 AM

BL is promoting DH’s new show through IG

I found this today, but isn’t she his girlfriend now? Yikes..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293September 18, 2021 11:47 AM

R292 yes but then how do you read the increasingly baffling shitshow of papsgate, montanagate, emojigate and 11:11gate? I mean... what for, jesusfuck?

by Anonymousreply 294September 18, 2021 11:49 AM

I have been on the edge for quite sometime now hence the lurking. When I read about JH, I was like hmm, I know they have treatments for people who are blind and we can fix that for Benny if that’s the issue but has this man gone insane? I get that opposites attract but this is just berserk to even begin with. I knew I would wake up to something from JH and she delivered. She is just taking benefit from this in terms of audience and SM engagement. Otherwise I don’t understand this union. Ben talks about having a family, someone who is grounded with him. I get that feeling from him and a very strong one. JH is all over the place. She can’t be the “one that got away”. 😵‍💫😵‍💫

by Anonymousreply 295September 18, 2021 11:52 AM

R295 yes, so you came here by the usual path. My commiseration and again, welcome to this self-help-group

by Anonymousreply 296September 18, 2021 11:58 AM

I would give it my best at FWB. That’s it. Not love, not marriage, that’s another level. I’m sorry I know I love the guy but I get critical too. Ben is not an Alpha type if you get what I mean and Julianne only urges to be someone dominant, alpha type, posh guy who is also flaunt-able. Ben is 1.5/4 from that. Is this whole thing only in Ben’s head and JH is lingering him on? I swear there are times when I want to have a word with this man.

by Anonymousreply 297September 18, 2021 11:58 AM

Ha! Thank you Tina! Or should I say grazie?

by Anonymousreply 298September 18, 2021 11:59 AM

If Ben reads this, Ben, love I’m happy if you are happy but don’t ruin the end of this year or any year as a matter of fact by saying you are getting bounded to JH in anyway. Please. It’s a humble request. Thanks. 🙈

by Anonymousreply 299September 18, 2021 12:05 PM

R299 nono, he won‘t say anything of the sort. He will keep on deflecting

by Anonymousreply 300September 18, 2021 12:13 PM

Okay, I've mostly been following the threads, but took a break from posting for a while. I just don't know what to say anymore. Other than, thanks JH for dragging Ben's ass to hell and letting us watch the shit show. Maybe we are too hard on her. What would we have without her? In one story she revealed more about Ben that what he has in countless interviews and even his own song.

by Anonymousreply 301September 18, 2021 12:18 PM

Man it's not fair, Brits get to have all the fun first.. ;) (and welcome newbie, don't mind the insanity!)

Anyway. I just want to very pointedly mention again. Ben did this interview from his immaculate hotel room in Toronto. It just happened. And in it, HE VERY SPECIFICALLY SAID DO NOT SPECULATE ON WHO THE SONGS ARE ABOUT!!! And then hours after the interview drops, The HoughMonster blows it up and specifically tells the world the song is all about her. Going full bore against Ben's expressed wishes from (to the rest of the world) a couple hours earlier.

And 11:11 is about real love, the kind of love you'd give up all your wishes for. This woman is Ben's true love then? That would do this to him? Lilly, you and I officially determined he's dickless. Now we can officially note The Ho is in full possession of his balls as well. Walking not actually talking SLAVE of a Ken Doll it is.

Unfuckingbelievable. SHE'S SO DISGUSTING!!! And yet, "I'll be there for yooouuuuuuuuuu!!!" *vomit*

by Anonymousreply 302September 18, 2021 12:19 PM

The tagging in the story is relevant too. No more speculations. Well done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303September 18, 2021 12:21 PM

Do you want me to twitter poll what the future awaits in Bennyland? What option do you want? You already know I have a bad hunch he might go public with JHO on EP launch. Other option: he will just keep deflecting and saying nothing until the end of time. Other options?

by Anonymousreply 304September 18, 2021 12:22 PM

R299 I too wish that. And I don’t think it would ever happen tbh. And no, R300 of course he won’t confirm one way or another. I think he’s over the emojis thing. At least I sincerely *hope* he is - we’d better keep an eye on his stories today. Benny Boy, please PLEASE don’t post an emoji-laden response!

Honestly - I think, as someone said upthread, she’s milking this for the ‘fun’ and like R289 also said, “Oh I’m his muse, folks!”

by Anonymousreply 305September 18, 2021 12:23 PM

I think I just found out what hate truly feels like. Even although he brought this all on himself, I imagine him waking up all happy in Toronto and then seeing another shitshow breaking out in cyberspace. And feel a bit sorry for him. But we’ll see what his stories bring today.

by Anonymousreply 306September 18, 2021 12:29 PM

R306 Meant to say, that hate’s for the Bitch Ho, btw.

by Anonymousreply 307September 18, 2021 12:31 PM

R307 I only pity him now. What a weakling.

by Anonymousreply 308September 18, 2021 12:32 PM

I don’t know how to reply to different replies but here is a general reply to each comment; Oneninetynine: I hope he deflects the shit out of this till it becomes nonexistent. 309: Thank you for the welcome. Feels like home already. 😂 He said in two other interviews as well, that we should not speculate about who the song is about, makes me wonder what is this man on about, we shouldn’t speculate that it’s about JH? JH wants no permanent affiliation with Ben but yeah let’s have by the balls so that I keep knowing the status of his potential. I genuinely think Ben would never want to actually settle down with JH. But the guy needs to man up like pronto!

by Anonymousreply 309September 18, 2021 12:37 PM

R309 you just write a capital R in front of the post number, then it marks it automatically

by Anonymousreply 310September 18, 2021 12:39 PM

R306 no way he didn’t know that she was going to post something. It’s his shit show, he deserves it

by Anonymousreply 311September 18, 2021 12:40 PM

Ok, that’s it — I’m manifesting that he ends up with the woman who did his InStyle interview, he clearly liked her enough to ask for another one (her IG story says she’s had the EP for well over a month, so I’m assuming he came to her because otherwise how else would she know about it before any public announcement?). Although her first IG post is from a Black Lives Matter protest all the way back in 2014, so she is the JH opposite…

by Anonymousreply 312September 18, 2021 12:42 PM

R310 Thank you! 🖤

by Anonymousreply 313September 18, 2021 12:43 PM

R311 Not sure he would’ve expected that though. Or maybe he did, who knows at this stage. Guess I’m just hoping that she’s done something this time that will kick his ass into gear and realise what a truly awful person she is. Remember Chuck - realising she wasn’t who he thought she was? Please let this be BB’s Chuck moment.

by Anonymousreply 314September 18, 2021 12:48 PM

She did it on purpose at an hour when he in Toronto would long be in bed. Because he obviously removed the tag on the birthday story with the lamp.

by Anonymousreply 315September 18, 2021 12:50 PM

R314 that dude wrong a song for a woman that is looking for a rich husband, there is no way an hidden emojis would wake him up. She would have need to do something really shitty and I don’t even know if it would be enough for him to cut ties with her. I could be wrong but I’m done being optimistic about that idiot

by Anonymousreply 316September 18, 2021 12:50 PM

R316 wrote* 🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 317September 18, 2021 12:51 PM

R316 I concur! But I do think he might have had enough of this girl. Fingers crossed on what we get to see today from Ben. Also I didn’t know he untagged himself from the lamp and fairy story. He did? Lord! How do you know that? - Newbie.

by Anonymousreply 318September 18, 2021 1:01 PM

318 a theory. Those who first saw the story saw the tag, later it was gone.

by Anonymousreply 319September 18, 2021 1:04 PM

Oh does one even have that option? My first take on the song was that this is his closure song. Self closure, the one that he never got. That he has set them free and let them go. So I really really pivot to the narrative of its coming to its end now and JH now is just pushing it. Trying to claim that it’s hers.

by Anonymousreply 320September 18, 2021 1:08 PM

Btw did anyone theories about the 💗 being their thing? I feel like he only uses that one when he’s doing some secret messages for her? It was used in the hidden emojis and he also used it when doing some covers and it’s the one she’s using too

by Anonymousreply 321September 18, 2021 1:09 PM

R319 so difficult to say though, only a few people can see those tags - it depends on the downloading app you choose, I think.

R320 but he chose to wear the Queen shirt for the shooting, a shirt apparently he shared with her: that is not closure, it's still pining, for me!

by Anonymousreply 322September 18, 2021 1:09 PM

R322 that‘s an older pic too taken in his house in Cali but I guess it‘s more about his musical allegiance.

by Anonymousreply 323September 18, 2021 1:11 PM

R323 yeah, you're probably right... their behavior is rotting my brain! By the end of the year, I'll have the IQ of a cactus...

by Anonymousreply 324September 18, 2021 1:15 PM

R321 well, I guess so with the heart. And lion and fairy. But may have only developed during the trolling.

by Anonymousreply 325September 18, 2021 1:16 PM

R322 I wouldn’t look tooo much into the shirt, I still wear my ex’s shirt sometimes cause I genuinely like the shirt without having anything to do with the ex. 😅 The lion, the fairy and fucked up hearts.😂

by Anonymousreply 326September 18, 2021 1:27 PM

Guess the gospel has been sufficiently spread by tina and the mango and and Kevin and Ross.

by Anonymousreply 327September 18, 2021 1:32 PM

This is the angle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328September 18, 2021 1:34 PM

R320 Well, 4th track of the EP is called ‘Not the End’ … so, let’s analyze those lyrics in a month and re-visit your theory. I hope, however, that you’re correct.

by Anonymousreply 329September 18, 2021 1:55 PM

R321 It’s the largest heart emoji, so works best for layering emojis. I saw him use it yesterday on IG in response to someone else who used it (mirroring them)

by Anonymousreply 330September 18, 2021 1:58 PM

R321 He used that heart emoji in an IG story 2 days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331September 18, 2021 2:29 PM

R326 Considering we're talking about Ben, the twat and his Queen shirt. . . surely you meant The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

I'll see myself out..

by Anonymousreply 332September 18, 2021 2:37 PM

This is all so sad to watch. I never would have thought a decade ago that BB would be pining after some average bimbo who wore blackface. I always saw him settling down with a low key model or even an intellectual type. He certainly blind sided me.

I would have been fine if this had been about ANY other woman we've linked him to. Peyton, Rayana, Tamsin, Pixie, Meganne even (and I don't even believe they were together), a total nobody, Bella hadid, ANYONE but the Ho. Hell if this had been about NOBODY, just an imaginary relationship, I'd have been happy for him. But I can't get past this. He's really dead to me.

BTW has anyone checked any of his past loves SM? Have any of them posted about his song? I'm half expecting MY to try to make it about her LoL

by Anonymousreply 333September 18, 2021 2:44 PM

R333 hence why I’m team InStyle interviewer. Not to drag the woman into something that she has nothing to do with, but I’d 100% rather just delude myself into believing he’d settle down with someone who has books and vinyl records and social justice and theatre stuff in her IG highlights instead of posts telling people “suffering is a choice.”

by Anonymousreply 334September 18, 2021 2:49 PM

R332 That’s exactly what I meant. 😂 Yo! I’ll root for him even if he is with Jessie Mei Li (cause I do see the chemistry and that height difference! 😍) I would be over the moon by that but JH, like Benji baby why?! I honestly thought he would settle down with someone “normal” not known to Hollywood, an intellectual but I can just never really picture him with an from Hollywood. That’s just not his aura. If tou get what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 335September 18, 2021 2:52 PM

In short, I see him with someone old school but smart like book smart too. Someone who makes him feel like home not someone who is erratic like JH. Like I said before, a homebody, since he likes to be take care off, so someone who has that trait to take care of him too.

by Anonymousreply 336September 18, 2021 2:55 PM

R334 “suffering is a choice” is what my German running partner would bark at me while we were marathon training 😂

by Anonymousreply 337September 18, 2021 2:56 PM

He has seen his parents successful marriage and I have read it in one of his interviews that he wanted the same thing. He knows what he wants when it comes to having a family. Marriage with JH would end up in another divorce and by JH, the worst part he might try to even save it but JH would be off on yacht by then. I said Jessie because she seems like a modern woman, smart too.

by Anonymousreply 338September 18, 2021 2:58 PM

I've seen stranger things in Hollyweird but I think JML is too young for BB and not his type. She's cute but doesn't seem his type. this was like when people were trying to link him to that Lizzy kid...far too homely IMHO. But I also don't think the Ho is anything to write home about so hey what do I know.

I also remember someone mentioning JML has a partner.

by Anonymousreply 339September 18, 2021 3:02 PM

JH seems so childish to me, I wouldn’t want to see them together

by Anonymousreply 340September 18, 2021 3:02 PM

She’s the same age as Georgie Henley!

by Anonymousreply 341September 18, 2021 3:07 PM

R341 Who used to sit on his lap as a kid. Would be creepy for him to be with someone that young.

by Anonymousreply 342September 18, 2021 3:09 PM

So is Rayana or whatever her name was. So I get the age group he wonders in. I want you all to imagine JH meeting Benjamin’s family. His mother and father. How would that pan out? Oh lord! I want to sit for that sitcom. 😂

by Anonymousreply 343September 18, 2021 3:12 PM

Julianne would probably be like « I know you had a ovarian c nicer mama Barnes but before chimio did you tried positive thinking?

by Anonymousreply 344September 18, 2021 3:19 PM

So Ben untagged himself for the buliane post

by Anonymousreply 345September 18, 2021 3:27 PM

I saw this video today. Maybe she would tell her how this method could’ve cured you. The dinner table conversation would be definitely note worthy. 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346September 18, 2021 3:27 PM

R346 Holy fucking shit

by Anonymousreply 347September 18, 2021 3:32 PM

Ladies and gentlemen (if any), That is who our Benny Boy is potentially dating. A woman who acted her heart out in that exorcism from the ass video. I shall leave the rest for you all. I am shook and I just want Benny to tell me why? - Newbie

by Anonymousreply 348September 18, 2021 3:40 PM

R347 Yeah had the same reaction. Quite a vision. - Newbie

by Anonymousreply 349September 18, 2021 3:41 PM

R345 but his tag on Ho’s story is still intact

by Anonymousreply 350September 18, 2021 3:51 PM

R350 obviously only his dear julianne can tag him for a post like that

by Anonymousreply 351September 18, 2021 4:05 PM

That’s how she got a job? Not surprised

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352September 18, 2021 4:08 PM

Barnacles are traumatised

by Anonymousreply 353September 18, 2021 4:16 PM

R345 Would Ben untag himself if he was OK with her posting it?

by Anonymousreply 354September 18, 2021 4:24 PM

R345 he has untagged himself from a troll post. Not hers.

by Anonymousreply 355September 18, 2021 4:25 PM

R332 that was brilliant 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾💫 Congratulations 💫you win a BB and JH signed lion heart totebag 💗🦁 😂

Also welcome deflected newbies👋🏾 theres always room at Datatrash Lounge, what flavoured popcorn do you like to go with the BB and JH shitshow🍿 not had a chance to finish reading all the posts yet but will pop back later but I'm always deeply listening and living😏💫

by Anonymousreply 356September 18, 2021 4:27 PM

R335 I know I said bulianne post because it's the name of the account

by Anonymousreply 357September 18, 2021 4:30 PM

R355 That is what I meant. If Ben "allowed" JH to post the story, why would he untag himself when someone reposts it? Unless he wasn't OK with it?

Can you untag yourself from someone else's IG story?

by Anonymousreply 358September 18, 2021 4:32 PM

first stans are deleting the song.

by Anonymousreply 359September 18, 2021 4:37 PM

A couple of threads back, someone said they were looking at putting together an article on everything we've found. Where are you? 😆 We should still do it! The expert sleuthing and gossip on here shouldn't go to waste! We're the only ones who have been able to find something on this guy. Oh, and has anyone gone to comment this stuff (The Ho, 11:11, the necklace, her not-so-hidden-message stories) in the comments section of his music video on YouTube?

by Anonymousreply 360September 18, 2021 4:40 PM

R358 Nope, you can ignore it but you can’t untag yourself from an IG story. - Newbie

by Anonymousreply 361September 18, 2021 4:44 PM

Oh the ass-exerocism video, yeah just when you think there is a low point to all of this...there is something from JH past that gets even lower.

How can anyone explain that to their parents or friends? Your girl is getting butt fingered and its on the Internet and she's having the shakes 😂 I think BB needs an ass-exerocism at this moment in time to rid himself of the craziness going on in his head🤔😏🍑💫

by Anonymousreply 362September 18, 2021 4:52 PM

Yes the fans on twitter are catching up and found the bulianne account and they aren't happy ! Some are saying they will stop listening to the song but I'm not convinced

by Anonymousreply 363September 18, 2021 4:52 PM

Ironic that his fanbase will be the same demographic that Hyrise was courting.

by Anonymousreply 364September 18, 2021 4:54 PM

They are taking the 11:11 out of their names. Don‘t trust it either. But hey, Baby steps

by Anonymousreply 365September 18, 2021 5:02 PM

I bet he wasn't expecting that !

by Anonymousreply 366September 18, 2021 5:12 PM

Maybe oh maybe then Ben could see the light and just take his very silent leave from this train wreck or he would just man up and say that yes the woman who gets ass-exorcism done is my to be wife. I’m still laughing at the latter of my own comment. 😂

by Anonymousreply 367September 18, 2021 5:15 PM

R367 most likely will stay with her thinking his fans are mean and jealous

by Anonymousreply 368September 18, 2021 5:19 PM

But if the song is about her, he is NOT with her, but wants to be. And pines until she overcomes her trauma

by Anonymousreply 369September 18, 2021 5:24 PM

R369 And in the meantime, traumatizes him. No Mama is gonna go for that.

by Anonymousreply 370September 18, 2021 5:26 PM

R369 but what trauma? Her inability to find a rich husband? Her failed career?

by Anonymousreply 371September 18, 2021 5:26 PM

R368 Ummm BB is beyond help if he has dedicated merch, songs and an album declaring his love to an ass-exorcism, blackfacing, actifisting, husband shopping, PR shilling, cooter pounding, fake healing endo, wine swilling, ass shaking, fake hair flicking shallow woman-Did I get it all, help me out I'm sure I've missed something...😂BB wants and is pining for that woman which he has made very clear and is wanting to make money from it too! No. BB is dumpsterfire trash🔥

P.S BB if your song is for JH she ain't happy, free and fearless...she is trolling, yachting and grifting...just leaving that there for you.😏

by Anonymousreply 372September 18, 2021 5:27 PM

You know at this point I don’t even know what Benjamin even wants. Someone had to tell him that if music is your priority why aren’t you acting like it, and that’s when he had the sudden epiphany to start writing songs. He doesn’t want to be associated to JH but he sends secret emojis like her. He untags himself from anything remotely related to her and him being together. You say that the people will know who the songs are about but then say that don’t speculate who the song is about. You want a family and this woman associated to you is still stuck on sending emojis like it’s some sort of a f**king game that only she is playing. Bruh, we have guy/girl-friends too, but this shit is just messed up. Am I missing something? Like what the hell do you want? This man constantly needs someone to tell him what he should do and what he should do. Never making a decision for himself. Ever and he is the eldest one in his siblings. I get he doesn’t want to share about his extremely private life, that’s good on you mate but don’t say you are sharing a part of you now and literally repeating everything you said during Westworld and the GoldDigger. It’s the same stuff all over again.

Advice: find yourself a normal girl, away from Hollywood because I swear that’s what he needs, he needs sanity, that relationship might last too.

Okay I’m done. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 373September 18, 2021 5:27 PM

R372 Bingo. Newsflash, Benny B: JH’s lifestyle is not what free and fearless looks like. It’s what a therapist would call void-filling through high-risk behavior. She’s a walking mental health case studio — and you ain’t gonna save her. The trainwreck has already left the station, and is speeding off the cliffs of Runyon Canyon.

by Anonymousreply 374September 18, 2021 5:31 PM

R374 *case study (not studio)

by Anonymousreply 375September 18, 2021 5:32 PM

R368 I hate how this can be one case but R369 I Concur! He is not with her but is waiting for her? Or wishing the moon for her? Yeah along that. What is actual trauma? She is the one who got the divorce? She is the one who wanted to leave. She has been out partying during a pandemic, she just came back from Europe. She has been ogling with footballers too, I’m sorry what trauma is that? I need that trauma too then I guess.

Ben is a grown ass man but this Ben, someone tell his mother to set her boy right. She needs it.

by Anonymousreply 376September 18, 2021 5:34 PM

R373 TBF I don't think the fans would accept him dating a non-Hollywood person either. We all saw what happened here a few threads back.

IA that the Ho is the worst possible choice but I don't think there is anyone his general fanbase would be happy about him dating.

by Anonymousreply 377September 18, 2021 5:34 PM

R373 and R376 - Newbie

by Anonymousreply 378September 18, 2021 5:35 PM

R372 Favorite comment of the week. Bravo Lilly.

by Anonymousreply 379September 18, 2021 5:36 PM

R279 who is Monica? Is she another Barnacle? I don't recall her being mentioned here before.

by Anonymousreply 380September 18, 2021 5:36 PM

R377 I disagree. That was ONE person. The rest of us were rather unimpressed. If it was a sensible person, it would be fine eventually.

by Anonymousreply 381September 18, 2021 5:37 PM

R380 yapp, a sensible one from Italy who absolutely hates emojigate. But now it‘s all out there everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 382September 18, 2021 5:38 PM

R381 One person who was harassing her? I can't even keep track anymore, I thought it was multiple people. But if it was just one person being crazy then you're right, everyone else was pretty chill about it.

R382 Ah interesting Hadn't heard of her before. Is she among our ranks at DL?

by Anonymousreply 383September 18, 2021 5:40 PM

R377 So I guess he has to come up with a “ surprise motherf**ker” when it comes to his wedding or marriage? 😂 I don’t agree to the fact that no one would accept anyone out of Hollywood, what people won’t know much about, they can’t ruin. I think if the girl is not from Hollywood and unproblematic, it would show via Ben’s behavior. My f**king brain Ben, pack it up.

by Anonymousreply 384September 18, 2021 5:41 PM

Even I gotta admit, this account is perfectly on point today.

Oh, Ben hasn't liked this one yet??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385September 18, 2021 5:41 PM

How long till he likes her last post? Also did that family really had dance classes? Because this is how I look when I dance drunk

by Anonymousreply 386September 18, 2021 5:43 PM

R376 JH has spoken about being sexually abused as a child in the industry when her and DH were travelling the world/America with a dance troop doing competitions etc. prob DH was abused too but he's not said anything about it, it does explain alot about their behaviours and unhealthy with trauma which is now unhealthy life habits/choices.

But JH has chosen her spotlight lifestyle rather than actually heal/recover from her past and instead doing a pseudo spiritual money grabbing cult like platform with C(k)ringy. There is nothing about her being authentic other than she is a shameless grifter.

by Anonymousreply 387September 18, 2021 5:46 PM

If he likes it he‘s gonna light twitter on fire.

by Anonymousreply 388September 18, 2021 5:50 PM

R384 LoL A+ Dexter reference.

IDK though I am on the fence. I think people can go either way once he finally settles down with someone he publicly acknowledges, but I have a strong feeling many will think no one is good enough for him. Not pretty enough, intellectual enough, anything really. Remains to be seen of course.

by Anonymousreply 389September 18, 2021 5:51 PM

Oh this is good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390September 18, 2021 5:51 PM

R390 they are all trodding out the knowledge they have from the DL now.

by Anonymousreply 391September 18, 2021 5:52 PM

R389 Naahhhhh.. it has nothing to do with not good enough for him, but rather that "she's" not them.

by Anonymousreply 392September 18, 2021 5:53 PM

R377 I would believe that if BB married a non hollyweird they would be happy and slightly fizzing (with excitement) that BB would marry someone that could potentially be them, they would go into overdrive thinking that BB would marry at their 'level since he's a god in their eyes. 😏

by Anonymousreply 393September 18, 2021 5:54 PM

It would not be so dramatic if he had been more open about relationships in the past. Now, if there‘s one, she really looks like THE ONE which to teenies is a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 394September 18, 2021 5:56 PM

But I still think it would be fine if it were just honest. That is one of the main complaints by the superstans. That he should just be public and stop this emoji shit.

by Anonymousreply 395September 18, 2021 5:57 PM

R390 That’s savage. Like thats “please don’t even ask me to come out of my room cause I’m roasted” savage. R389 yeah I completely agree. No one is going to be good enough, she is too young or too old, she isn’t smart enough/she is acting like a mom, she is too tiny/she looks like a man. Nothing would suffice for this man right? No one is worthy? And from what I feel is that he is absolutely 0 to 2 leo qualities. Nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 396September 18, 2021 6:00 PM

For the general amusement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397September 18, 2021 6:04 PM

They are really pissed !

by Anonymousreply 398September 18, 2021 6:04 PM

R392 THIS. Jealousy is a crazy thing and this is what I mean when I say they wouldn't except anyone dating or marrying their dear Ben. If it's a normie the jealousy compounded with the thought of "it could've been me" would drive his barnacles insane. It's almost better if it's a Hollyweird person because at least then she is not relatable. Again I think that became very obvious in the last few threads with the pixie info. He's better off with a famous person or someone who has absolutely NO online presence.

R397 I hope this whole thing hits him in his wallet. Only way to bother him in any meaningful way. I think it's performative though and they will continue to buy his merchandise and stream his song.

by Anonymousreply 399September 18, 2021 6:06 PM

R399 ONE PERSON went nuts for pixie. All the others said they were not surprised he dated models. Please!

by Anonymousreply 400September 18, 2021 6:07 PM

Oh they are pissed alright. (I’m fizzing with excitement on this one though). 🤪 Will this be the end lover boy and yacht girl?

by Anonymousreply 401September 18, 2021 6:07 PM

Thanks R379 I am starting to run out of ammo😅

R397 who in his Barnacles fandom is going to take the red or blue pill and join the DL matrix 😂 I hope they get a refund...always read the T&C kids for taksie baksies 😉

by Anonymousreply 402September 18, 2021 6:08 PM

If they stull stop streaming his song, maybe he'll understand but I have no hopes for him

by Anonymousreply 403September 18, 2021 6:09 PM

Um I might have skipped the Pixie part. Who was pixie? Is it possible to see her? Don’t worry I'm not the kind that would engage. - Newbie.

by Anonymousreply 404September 18, 2021 6:11 PM

do we think he asked her to deleted the story, or he just doesn't have the courage to do so?

by Anonymousreply 405September 18, 2021 6:14 PM

R404 We had one crazy poster who pretended to be lots of different people. It is hard to explain. I don‘t have the energy today.

by Anonymousreply 406September 18, 2021 6:15 PM

And we have zero acknowledgment of JHs story. Hope that remains. We get to see no further secret emoji from Benjamin. Ever. But I’m pushing the “ever” part. - Newbie It’s okay, I’ll try to see if I have missed any thread which seems like I have. I guess it’s going to be my chocolate cake and search skills for tonight.

by Anonymousreply 407September 18, 2021 6:25 PM

Dumb idiot finally removed the colon that was breaking the hashtag, except now it has five 1s and is #11111

by Anonymousreply 408September 18, 2021 6:28 PM

Look at him thanking his fans and s if nothing happened

by Anonymousreply 409September 18, 2021 6:29 PM

He is just not scared because he knows they are his little ones

by Anonymousreply 410September 18, 2021 6:34 PM

Overwhelmed. They are exactly the same people who are always gushing at your stuff.

by Anonymousreply 411September 18, 2021 6:38 PM

R404 Short version is BB dated some model from NYC briefly named pixiewings or wingz (idr if it was an s or x atm)

411 I guess we shouldn't be surprised he's acting like he isn't seeing the backlash from his fans. IMO he most definitely is aware and purposefully ignoring as he always does. It will be a cold day in hell when he ever publicly speaks to negative attention he's getting

It makes me wonder if he discusses backlash over his various antics with people close to him or if he pretends it doesn't exist with them too. How deep does his denial go?

by Anonymousreply 412September 18, 2021 6:45 PM

R411 (sorry Oneninetynine I was replying to you but forgot the R like a dolt)

by Anonymousreply 413September 18, 2021 6:46 PM

R413 he‘s being extra cute and it works.

by Anonymousreply 414September 18, 2021 6:48 PM

Ah well, I think we saved a few souls today. Good work everybody

by Anonymousreply 415September 18, 2021 6:51 PM

So the story was deleted. Please tell me someone here saved it or took enough screenshots?

by Anonymousreply 416September 18, 2021 7:11 PM

It was????

by Anonymousreply 417September 18, 2021 7:14 PM

R416 which one? Not the Ho story

by Anonymousreply 418September 18, 2021 7:15 PM

No her story is still there

by Anonymousreply 419September 18, 2021 7:15 PM

R417 sorry, made a mistake. I see it's still up.

by Anonymousreply 420September 18, 2021 7:17 PM

Stepping away from Emojigate for a sec to share this.

HAHAHAAAA. This is what we call, "damning with faint praise." John Lewis is a slightly-posh UK department store. Safe and bland for upper-middle class folks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421September 18, 2021 7:19 PM

R421 that‘s what happens when you pay really good producers to arrange your cute melody.

by Anonymousreply 422September 18, 2021 7:25 PM

Seemingly, babygirltammy made a blackfaace Julianne spread again. Which he must have untagged already.

by Anonymousreply 423September 18, 2021 7:52 PM

Using the 💗, not hiding this time, in her story

by Anonymousreply 424September 18, 2021 7:59 PM

R424 she is using ever more make up and filters. She hardly looks like herself.

by Anonymousreply 425September 18, 2021 8:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426September 18, 2021 8:07 PM

R426 Yeah, totally basic. And what most of us would look like in a ‘form-hugging outfit’. Lumpy.

by Anonymousreply 427September 18, 2021 8:16 PM

R425 the plastic surgery doesn’t help either

by Anonymousreply 428September 18, 2021 8:16 PM

R425 Everything about that girl is fake,

by Anonymousreply 429September 18, 2021 8:16 PM

They’re savage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430September 18, 2021 8:17 PM

The dancing in that story is not good. Great song choice, geez like no one likes you JH! You are a racist! Fucking stop. BB loves those filters as well so they are perfect for one another. Wonder in Brooks is just laughing at them with his girlfriend and talking about how stupid they look. Brooks clearly won and is winning. Divorcing her was a gift. Cannot wait in five years for Ben to look back at this and see how stupid him spending any time with her was.

by Anonymousreply 431September 18, 2021 8:17 PM

Plastic surgery, fake hair, filters, nothing natural about that woman

by Anonymousreply 432September 18, 2021 8:18 PM

R431 after it’s over, I’m waiting for her niece to spill the tea

by Anonymousreply 433September 18, 2021 8:19 PM

R432 Oh and her personality as well, not just her looks. This woman will do anything for a bag and to be famous. She has proven that her whole adult life. Mr. Intellectual, home body, dreamer Barnes picks that. He picks her and writes songs about her and supports her. She just posts selfies that cause drama and makes everything about herself. Says she is helping people, but never really does.

by Anonymousreply 434September 18, 2021 8:21 PM

She uses this filter. Try it out yourselves

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435September 18, 2021 8:22 PM

She’s gonna look like Camila Cabello or Lana Del Rey pretty soon, if she doesn’t lay off the Cheetos.

by Anonymousreply 436September 18, 2021 8:24 PM

R433 the niece is the only one I would trust in that tribe. All those woman have fake everything. Performing to the camera, performing at life. Where are the children speaking the truth? They are silence by JH. The niece needs to get her tiktok back and go viral because I will support her 16 year old dreams. Let’s go!

by Anonymousreply 437September 18, 2021 8:24 PM

Anyone else think she is intentionally trying to hurt Ben? He is untagging himself in pics related to her and desperately trying to deflect and distract his fans, after seeing they were starting to turn on him this morning thanks to her locket pic. Then she goes and posts another selfie with the same heart emoji we were just talking about here to try and put the spotlight back on her again. This is so strange.

by Anonymousreply 438September 18, 2021 8:24 PM

R438 I could believe that she's being passive-aggressive towards him now because she's sick of his privacy requirements, and I'm HERE for it.

by Anonymousreply 439September 18, 2021 8:30 PM

That is so low for her to pull when he is sharing his dream project. Make his project her come back. That post did say she was healing from abandonment and betrayal. She seems like a petty bitch.

The deflection and untagging doesn’t make it better. The more she does this the more money he will loose. If I was a fan and saw this and bought a sweatshirt or a CD (like why?) or a sticker I would cancel my order. Being lied to sucks.

by Anonymousreply 440September 18, 2021 8:30 PM

R438 of course some have wondered that. We have long wondered whether the trolling escalated at some point. Like he asked her to troll us, then felt bad about it, and she‘s pissed and just keeps on trolling.

by Anonymousreply 441September 18, 2021 8:35 PM

But to quote Elton John: Uuuuhuuuu nobody knows it 🎶

by Anonymousreply 442September 18, 2021 8:40 PM

I still think, in all this, let‘s not forget she came out of a six year relationship with the man she chose to marry, and I really think SHE is mostly about Brooks, when she makes her relationship posts. She knew Ben before she met Brooks, so we can assume he was no original choice of hers anyway.

The theory that she was not ready for a new love and he *set her free* is therefore fitting BUT then she would not stupidly joke around with emojis and then piss on his parade. As the kind empaths they all are. I have to think about these things for my job and I am usually extremely good at figuring these things out, but with this I am still baffled. That‘s why I can‘t let go of it. I have a compulsion to solve problems and riddles.

by Anonymousreply 443September 18, 2021 8:46 PM

Let‘s say, if I - theoretically - had to write a noir scandinavian tv show about this (I neither confirm nor deny that this is actual my job), she‘d seek Ben‘s comfort while in a crisis with her husband whom she loves but who does not understand her. Ben then falls in love with her because she is vulnerable and in need and he has a saviour complex. She has sex with him, but does not love him back because he simply isn‘t her type. She then divorces Brooks, Ben hopes she will be his, but she won‘t … he becomes obsessive, writes music about her, and then, one night, a woman‘s corpse is found … but no! They‘re sending stupid emojis across the Atlantic? Huh?

by Anonymousreply 444September 18, 2021 8:57 PM

Sorry, this is my 5th post in a row but I‘m on a roll today - and procrastinating but also inspired in a way. Instead of secret minimojis, she could just openly congratulate her *good old buddy Benny* on his single. Why this? Why this again and again?

by Anonymousreply 445September 18, 2021 9:19 PM

R445 exactly so maybe on his friends posted about it in their stories, and they’re supposed to be friends for like what 8 years and nothing ? Except for that stupid story

by Anonymousreply 446September 18, 2021 9:22 PM

R444 yeah can you write a screenplay on this? Cause I’d actually watch that show. Netflix hit. I can already see it. 😂 -Newbie

by Anonymousreply 447September 18, 2021 9:24 PM

I am also still wondering - for my screenplay - how I can write her to be an activist against capitalism and climate change on board of a mega yacht. Maybe next year, after profiting from his cheap labor made merchandise, he can join her, and they can be activists on the yacht together.

by Anonymousreply 448September 18, 2021 9:30 PM

Just cast her to play herself. She is a natural at it. I’m sure she would know her part perfectly. That yacht really brings HER out. 🙈

by Anonymousreply 449September 18, 2021 9:34 PM

I know it’s too early to say but I was actually looking forward to a selfie by Ben with some secret emoji as a reply to profess his love for the bare minimum he got from JH. I can say that till now I can sleep with a smile on my face because that stupid move has not been executed yet by Benny B.

by Anonymousreply 450September 18, 2021 9:35 PM

R450 the night is young …

by Anonymousreply 451September 18, 2021 9:38 PM

R451 and dark and full of terrors. If he does that I don‘t believe I could cope. I‘d have a hilarity attack and be delivered to St. Mungo‘s.

by Anonymousreply 452September 18, 2021 9:41 PM

R451 but it’s also like 2:30am where I live currently so, the night is have way over. Let’s see what I get to see from Benny in the morning. Wishing and hoping that it has nothing to do with JH and those emojis. It’s just going to make me gag, again.

by Anonymousreply 453September 18, 2021 9:42 PM

So far he’s just been posting fan covers and fans miming/dancing to the song. He did post the little15yo’s (or whatever she was) post he originally liked. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was just happy to see “all the covers rolling in”. Lord help him, the fandom have got a new clickbait hook to get his attention!

R438 The use of the heart emoji on the 2nd story … IMO that’s the biggest of big ‘Fuck You’’s to the fandom.

“Happy Saturday! I ruined your day, bitches!!!”

by Anonymousreply 454September 18, 2021 9:59 PM

I have a theory that all of us here who are 40 and over have been primed as children by Marcus Schenkenberg and are searching for him in Ben, only to re-discover over and over, that he is actually not? That‘s what I‘d by on etsy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455September 18, 2021 10:02 PM

R451 You're fully aware the last time you said that was waiting for The Ho to piss on Ben's first song release bonfire aren't you.. ;)

Gotta admit, she didn't disappoint!!

by Anonymousreply 456September 18, 2021 10:06 PM

R456 sorry, you were saying? I‘m still reeling from by Marcus Schenkenberg epiphany. Staring at him helps overcome all sorts of problems. I highly recommend it.

But yes, that‘s what I said and oh, I so hope for moremimojigate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 18, 2021 10:23 PM

He’s still going with the fan miming and covers so far. Maybe he’ll wait till 11:11 EST to post EmojiResponseGate.

I can’t make up my mind. One minute I think he must be sooo over the emoji thing especially with the bitching about it on SM, and then I think - maybe he’ll want to give us all a ‘Fuck Off’ just like her.

Looking at the Marcus guy above, he gives off a bit of a Bad Boy vibe. Next to Ben, who in the video especially looks like Kicked Puppy.

No prizes who The Ho would go for. And his wallet’s at least 5 times bigger.

by Anonymousreply 458September 19, 2021 12:08 AM

R443 Well, I hear you, 100% I think a few things.

I think she was never his to let go, though they gave it a try in Q121.

I think like most women, having that devoted personal fanboy is an addiction, and she keeps him on the hook even though for whatever reasons she just doesn’t want to commit to a life with him.

by Anonymousreply 459September 19, 2021 1:05 AM

Well he hasn’t posted anything at 11:11 Toronto time. It’s another 3 hours till 11:11 LA time and I’ll be asleep by then so hope there are other eyes on his account!!

by Anonymousreply 460September 19, 2021 3:17 AM

I haven't read through all of the replies yet, but the general theme here seems to be oh poor Benny, JHo bad and he's a perfect angel caught in her web.

Bullfuckingshit.

He is who he's always been. He's just fucked up by hooking up with someone who loves the camera. He's a narcissistic fuckboy who's finally come into the light. Quit acting like he's a sweet widdle boy with no agency in this utter bullshit relationship. I do not understand why people keep defending him. He ain't gonna fuck ya.

JHo may be a shit person, but that is who he is *choosing* to spend time with, have sex with, take vacations with, send public songs and emojis to, break up her marriage, and write music for. Why is she getting all the blame? Of the two, she seems more like a lifelong victim, and he *did* brag to Chris "The Paedophilia" D'elia about the sweet young ass he was tapping, among other stories we have of him being a shit heel. Maybe they just deserve each other?

by Anonymousreply 461September 19, 2021 3:19 AM

This song actually makes everything make so much sense now. I know exactly how it feels to have a devoted “fanboy” friend that you just want to be friends with because he’s a good friend but he can’t get over his feelings for you and is prone to grand gestures thinking it’s just a matter of time before he wins you over and you are finally together and everything in the past was always bad timing when one of you was in a relationship or too dedicated to work. I wouldn’t say it’s addicting and it’s not as romantic as it sounds, it can actually be incredibly frustrating when you just want the friend without the romance. Im not saying it to excuse her behavior I fucking hate her, but I wonder if some of these things she’s doing seem to her like small secret signs of support even though she knows the feelings are one sided because she’s trying to not make him feel embarrassed for expressing his feelings through this grand gesture. She may think she’s trying to maintain a friendship she actually cherished even though to everyone else it’s obvious she’s leading him on. It’s ironic that his Hyrise song was called Leading Me On and now he’s doing this lol. I’m so embarrassed for Ben that this is playing out publicly for him and sickened by the fact that he may have dumped Peyton for his small glimmer of hope in JH’s failing marriage (despite using the paint color she picked out for his dinning room!) and sickened by the fact that her magnesium would draw an otherwise good person to make poor decisions during a pandemic just to hold onto that small glimmer of hope. Just so embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 462September 19, 2021 3:23 AM

Also, there may have only been one person pretending to be several on here, but that poor girl got stalked and harassed for weeks on her IG. She got several rude and crude messages simply because she dated a dude she met at a party. Who turned out to be an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 463September 19, 2021 3:43 AM

Or she orchestrated the whole thing for attention. We will never know the full story

by Anonymousreply 464September 19, 2021 3:49 AM

I feel like this song is going to be a black cloud over any future relationship for Ben. The new girl may always be wondering who this song was about and if they are just the temporary entertainment that could be dropped at any moment if the “11:11 twin flame” ever finally decides to be his. This song could backfire in multiple ways in his future

by Anonymousreply 465September 19, 2021 4:56 AM

R461 No, Ross, I think you misinterpreted that. I think the comments were about disbelief that the Ho would be stealing his limelight like that, under the premise that they are in a somethingship. I thought the general feeling about him was that he was absolutely pathetic. Not poor and innocent. I agree also that he uses the dorkiness as a trick, just like he did today on Twitter. They all came running back to him in no time.

R462 I agree on the fanboy thing, it has elements of it, but as I habe that experience as well, I would try to always stir the guy away from the idea of a romantic possibilit. Secret pendant posts are not that. So I‘m not yet 100% sold.

by Anonymousreply 466September 19, 2021 5:28 AM

R465 Naahhhhh.. surely you realize Ben is a really good actor, right?? He'd have no problem persuading his new girl he's so *totally* over his 11:11 girl. Cause he's a really good actor. One who can effortlessly confuse and convince her by saying a whole helluva lot without actually ever saying anything at all.. his specialty.. Who could doubt or resist such openness?

by Anonymousreply 467September 19, 2021 5:29 AM

R461 nice to hear from you again Ross! Could you please elaborate on him bragging to Chris Delia? I'd really like to know about that. That's really concerning. Just like a lot of other stuff about him that's come out this year.

by Anonymousreply 468September 19, 2021 6:03 AM

R468 Chris d'elia congratulated him on nailing Rayana Ragan, who was 22 at the time and I believe bb was 36. Check out response 468 in the linked thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469September 19, 2021 6:26 AM

R469 the comment about Asha Leon in that thread? That’s what 468 is

by Anonymousreply 470September 19, 2021 6:46 AM

R466 I feel like there's a new influx of perfectly lovely and welcome new but disenchanted soon-to-be former bb fans that have not yet ripped the band-aid off completely in hopes that it won't hurt as much. Spoiler: the gross, gooey scab under the bb band-aid is rotten like his entitled little soul no matter how slowly you drag it out.

Translation for those of you who still have him up on the pedestal: he's a lying sack of shit who treats women like toilet tissue. I'm actually kinda cool with him being the bitch in the relationship. Let him see how it feels. Then he can write a children's book about a very naughty bunny who took all the other bunnies favorite toys and broke them and blah blah blah who cares? I just wish I a) had back the years I wasted thinking he was decent, or 2) didn't have to remember the year where I learned he's sluttier than a sea hare with the morals of Mr. Rochester seducing multiple girls a decade+ younger than him and then ghosting them, with all the social responsibility of Dorian Gray being forced to choose between saving a burning orphanage or getting a hangnail.

Either is fine.

by Anonymousreply 471September 19, 2021 6:48 AM

R468 I meant 442 for the other thread, sorry. Long day, not my best gossiping. Mean culpa.

by Anonymousreply 472September 19, 2021 6:51 AM

When I almost dropped my phone from my trauma response when I first saw that dubsmash where ERW leaped out from behind the covers because I thought it was a JH relationship announcement I should have known my instincts were trying to tell me something. They are never wrong. That whirly twirly fairy bitch has definitely been under his covers

by Anonymousreply 473September 19, 2021 7:39 AM

Can you even imagine her in Budapest meeting the rest of the S&B cast and hanging around Ben if they were to actually attempt to spend any time together. Jessie needs to set him straight. She may be younger but she seems far more mature than JH

by Anonymousreply 474September 19, 2021 7:42 AM

R474 I always think it funny that women are supposed to change men, set them right, whatever. That is a concept that keeps women in destructive relationships because they believe, they can change him. Nobody has to do anything to Ben. He is a forty year old man! Not some boy!

by Anonymousreply 475September 19, 2021 7:53 AM

Once you lose both infatuation and then the bitterness, and you can see Ben for what he is, he turns out to be somebody with good work ethics, an infantile character, love for distraction and funny stuff, not much originality and no sense for aesthetics. Probably friendly and well educated and with a normal libido. End of story

by Anonymousreply 476September 19, 2021 7:57 AM

199 R476 don't forget grandiose illusions of self-awareness 😏and NDE

by Anonymousreply 477September 19, 2021 8:08 AM

Please JML is anything but mature and women aren’t men psychologists, he needs to change on his own

by Anonymousreply 478September 19, 2021 8:51 AM

R477 funny because NDE is absolutely my first impression when seeing him in an S&B interview after having ignored him since Dorian Gray (when there were no insta lives and zooms etc). I was glad he was a nasal metrosexual and did not attract me at all personality wise and not even lookwise outside of character but I made the mistake of being a bored lockdowner and googling him anyway, finding that his biography was very similar to my own, that he liked the stuff that I liked, and I ignored my inital instincts and worked myself into a state of obsession, always purposefully ignoring that parts that reminded me of my initial reaction. But now that I‘m back to that stage, and with all the sleuthing material, I‘m back to my initial assessment.

by Anonymousreply 479September 19, 2021 8:56 AM

Good lord, my sentences are chaos this morning. I need coffee. At the moment JH is more interesting than he is., I wanted to conclude. And she is not very interesting qt all. But being a sucker for the story and a lover of sleuthing, I‘m sticking around. Hahahaha Oh Lilz, you unlight this fire.

by Anonymousreply 480September 19, 2021 9:01 AM

R478 just what I said above. Neither JH nor JML or anybody has any responsibility for his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 481September 19, 2021 9:03 AM

I think many people, including many of us here, and Ben too, have spent too much time with their inner child. Reverting to boygroup times obsessions and trying to impress the cheerleader.

by Anonymousreply 482September 19, 2021 9:22 AM

R473 Ha ha yes, I said somewhere upthread that at first I thought he’d posted a sex tape to his public instead of private account. And as someone also said somewhere on here, she definitely road tested him. But as Ben said in a cringe interview years ago, he likes to think of himself as a ‘gentleman in bed’ and I somehow don’t think that’s JHo’s thing. She likes pecs and muscles after all so something a less gentlemanly I’m guessing.

by Anonymousreply 483September 19, 2021 9:38 AM

R483 this need to please and present himself as a nice guy. That‘s the NDE. No geniality, no cynicism, no originality. Loads of ambition to please and be praised. That got him were he his. I remember distinctly that watching the Mount Wolf thing, that he was terribly nondescript and that I found the other guys far more engaging and interesting. But I banned those thoughts at the time because I cherished my infatuation.

by Anonymousreply 484September 19, 2021 9:52 AM

Did rob posted anything about 11:11 when it went out? I don’t remember.

by Anonymousreply 485September 19, 2021 10:36 AM

R485 I missed it

I have just rewatched some Ben interviews minus my infatuation, which I haven‘t done in a few months, not since I came off him, and I think the clue is, he speaks so eloquently and makes a lot of intelligent observations, very untypical for the handsome guy type, and you start to tell yourself that he is extremely special and you want to protect him from this world and conserve this enthusiasm, but when you watch it without the veil of infatuation, you can also see the ambition, the entitlement and the disregard for others when it suits him, as in telling people you can ride if you can‘t and hiding a broken foot, and some other stuff, and him indulging in all his little fancies and whims. He‘s such a chatterbox. I believe, most fans, stans and us pre-delusion, fancy finding this other, more subtle side, but at a certain point find out, it‘s just not there. He just lacks an element. And I think it may indeed be accountability. Very hard to pin down. I‘m doing this to understand why I got so terribly obsessed with him. I think the impression he gives when he talks is the promise of more to come. But it doesn‘t. And that‘s when the disillusionment kicks in and you think, wait a minute, why is that guy friends with JH, most nasal ambitious airhead in Hollywood? He lacks a certain scope. Gosh, really tough to pin it down. Sorry I‘m bothering you guys with my soul searching today, but you are probably the only ones who have EMPATHY for me.

by Anonymousreply 486September 19, 2021 11:18 AM

R485 I think Rob posted something, yes. of the congratulatory kind, in his stories.

I was the one who wrote about some article to post on Oh No They Didn't - buuut I don't think I have it in me, right now! Sorry. :(

by Anonymousreply 487September 19, 2021 11:45 AM

R478 How is JML anything but mature? Because if you’re talking about their looks I’m kinda tired of people on here acting as if she’s soooo young when they’re 26. And it doesn’t happen to any other woman on here and I’m not saying anyone’s racist or purposely doing this but it’s weird how the East Asian woman gets infantilized so much when someone mentioned him and Bella Hadid who so younger than Jessie and no one batted an eye.

by Anonymousreply 488September 19, 2021 11:58 AM

R488 it’s just the way she acts in general, when I see footage of her I just think she does act immature, no need to be upset about that it’s not that deep.

by Anonymousreply 489September 19, 2021 12:03 PM

R489 Lol I’m not upset I just wanted some clarification because a lot of the people on here love to act like she’s a baby and it just rubbed me the wrong way. I guess I see what you mean but in interviews they seem pretty mature so 🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 490September 19, 2021 12:06 PM

R490 let‘s not forget that these interviews and stories are performances too. She has so far been very closely linked to the character of Alina, who is a teenager. So that might add to the impression. She is a trained teacher, correct?

by Anonymousreply 491September 19, 2021 12:33 PM

[quote] disbelief that the Ho would be stealing his limelight like that, under the premise that they are in a somethingship

Ok, now let's flip that on its head: A normal decent person, in a somethingship, unveiling a big new *deeply personal* project, would openly acknowledge their partner's support, encouragement, and inspiration. And not in a Ben Barnes, "Some nameless person told me this..." way.

But things don't work that way in paranoid narcissist land.

by Anonymousreply 492September 19, 2021 12:34 PM

R491 Yeah maybe that is why people consider her as like super young. I think they aged Alina up on the show to be like early twenties but it wasn’t discussed that often. And if I’m not mistaken, yes, she taught children with special needs!

by Anonymousreply 493September 19, 2021 12:36 PM

R492 but she is not his partner. She is something. But not that. He is just inventing shit as it comes along. Like saying he will be more open when he finds the woman he wants to marry, then claiming he loved somebody so deeply he set them free, it‘s all just what he thinks suitable in the moment. Like when in Mt Wolf he is asked if he‘d write about a dog, instinctively says no, then realizes disregarding dogs is always a bad show, and makes up something ludicrous why not. Because he doesn‘t feel anybody has the right to his truth, because he doesn‘t feel accountable to anybody.

by Anonymousreply 494September 19, 2021 12:41 PM

R490 In person and in some BTS shots, JML comes across as giggly and ‘oooh Benjamin’ and very teenagery which grated on me, because as you say she is in fact a pretty mature & intelligent girl, so why act like that? And then you remember that - oh yeah - she had a Prince Caspian poster on her wall when she was 13, so I guess that’s what happens when you meet your teenage crush, quite understandable. And she has a live-in partner so it’s nothing more than that.

R485 R487 Nope, Rob didn’t post anything about it, I was checking (along with his other buddies’ accounts). He posted about being at a drive in movie. Not a thing about the single. He did give BB a shout out on his birthday when he announced the release but yeah, I found that rather… interesting. If he’s got this (new, new-ish?) girlfriend, maybe he’s - gasp! - cutting the apron strings. Possibly for the second time, we don’t know for sure that he actually moved out of Benji’s the first time round with Chloe.

Talking of Chloe, did BB give her enough of a shout-out on his various posts? Just thought her own post saying “I also worked on this” sounded a bit sort of “Hi, remember me?” especially when BB replied “I couldn’t have done it without you” as a maybe somewhat belated shout out. Maybe that’s what ticked Rob off as he’s still close with Chloe but then again he might just be too busy with his new gf, lmao.

by Anonymousreply 495September 19, 2021 12:42 PM

Soooo… no EmojiResponseGate then, Benny Boy you disappoint!

What’s that mean, then? Not impressed with her post, pissed off at its timing/insinuation, couldn’t be arsed carrying on with emoji shit, didn’t want to further incense the fans, or just did it privately instead (where it should always have been anyway)?

by Anonymousreply 496September 19, 2021 12:52 PM

R495 Really?? I don’t think she acted like that at all. Maybe you’re thinking of different BTS pics/videos because I would’ve never guessed she had a poster of him growing up because to me she acted like he was just another dude. Like in those interview videos the official account posted with the whole cast he was the one who initiated their interactions but I might be forgetting stuff.

And does anyone think BB’s new sm “persona” is just like JH. Replying and liking every comment especially on Instagram. I know it’s for promotion but I can’t help but think about JH and how she does the same (except for every post) 😹

by Anonymousreply 497September 19, 2021 12:54 PM

[quote] but she is not his partner.

I don't think that we can categorically state that. I don't think that we can categorically state that she is, either.

by Anonymousreply 498September 19, 2021 12:57 PM

R498 certainly not in an official capacity

by Anonymousreply 499September 19, 2021 12:59 PM

As far as social media goes, you are supposed to answer comments as a way to increase engagement - but this is a guideline for small businesses, I don't know if it works the same for "celebrities". or once you have a million followers. Anyway I shudder at putting Ben and J-Ho even in the same category.

by Anonymousreply 500September 19, 2021 12:59 PM

R499 If she is his partner can they put everyone out of their misery and just say it. The meltdown on Twitter would be very entertaining. But I seriously wonder what his stans and the darklinas would do because literally all of them hate her so much.

by Anonymousreply 501September 19, 2021 1:06 PM

Ok, I've finally had enough coffee and and figured out what I'm trying to say.

Based upon the scanty evidence we have before us, it is equally plausible to conclude that BB and JH are in a relationship in which Ben is the world's shittiest boyfriend as it is to conclude that evil Ho JH poisons everything with her toxic ways.

But I only see the latter being put forth here and I'm here to argue for balance.

by Anonymousreply 502September 19, 2021 1:11 PM

R502 I absolutely agree, could be. But just the sheer physical separation for months balances against a full on relationship, I think. Then, again, let‘s not forget how the whole bloody emojigate came to be, with the trolling of this, as you said, compromised place. That element of the whole story is still there, and I still believe it was trolling that went bad between friends.

by Anonymousreply 503September 19, 2021 2:31 PM

R502 I’ve no doubt he’s a shitty bf when in fuckboy mode, but he fawns over JH too much. He’s probably overly attentive. That’s my female spidey sense. Emotional avoidant when he’s ambivalent, but a clinger when he’s all in.

by Anonymousreply 504September 19, 2021 2:35 PM

R503 Agreed

by Anonymousreply 505September 19, 2021 2:36 PM

R497 Let’s agree to differ then 🙂 I’ve seen some pix (notably the earlier ones so maybe it wore off!) where she’s physically attached to him and a little bit gooey-faced.

by Anonymousreply 506September 19, 2021 2:48 PM

R506 i think she’s just very touchy and affectionate as a person but i see what you mean. interesting to see what if any bts pics we’ll get during the next couple of months👀

by Anonymousreply 507September 19, 2021 3:06 PM

We have no evidence that they've been apart the whole time. Just because they haven't been caught doesn't mean they've not been together. He waited weeks to post the video of Jimmi and himself at the park in London. Just because she was posting doesn't mean they couldn't have met up for quickies. Plus, picture this: Zoom sex. Benny yes tell me more how pretty I am and how perfect I am and how we can have a surrogate carry the baby so I don't get stretch marks YES!!!!

R490 I think of JML as young because of videos of her napping on the floor while everyone else is sitting around, her looking for bugs to annoy bb, the early pic where she was holding his arm and looking up at him adoringly, she often makes silly faces....she just plays young. Also, she's like 13 years younger than him. I also found the age difference between him and RR gross. Nothing to do with her ethnicity, for me at least. JML acts young, compared to bb she *is* young and some of her coping mechanisms (not mocking, adhd is serious and respect for people that have it and deal) may make her seem childish to an onlooker.

by Anonymousreply 508September 19, 2021 3:26 PM

R508 there plenty of evidence that she was in LA while he was in London and he went directly to tirant and before that she spent an entire month in Europe, the only time they could have spent some time together is the few days when she came back from her trip, that she apparently had to self isolated for a few days, right before he flew to London and he was still working on his music

by Anonymousreply 509September 19, 2021 3:35 PM

Their hypothetical relationship may work better with them spending long periods apart, because Ben can romanticize it their star-crossed suffering and JH doesn't have to have his annoying ass around hovering all the time.

by Anonymousreply 510September 19, 2021 3:35 PM

I wonder how he romanticised her spending time with others guy while enjoying Europe, he must be so blind

by Anonymousreply 511September 19, 2021 3:38 PM

R510 that, Syl, is a very valid argument. But maybe it‘s about how we define *partner* - I understand this to be the person who officially shares your life and your everyday endeavors openly and supports you. There are lovers, flings, fwb, friends, maybe even boy/girlfriends that I would not claim are partners.

by Anonymousreply 512September 19, 2021 3:39 PM

Please everybody let‘s remember that they have each others phone numbers. Whatever they do on instagram is put there for the reason that it will be seen by their followers.

by Anonymousreply 513September 19, 2021 3:40 PM

R513 That's why I don't get emojisgate, just send each others weird messages but why do that on insta? So stupid

by Anonymousreply 514September 19, 2021 3:44 PM

R514 because it‘s trolling. *Let‘s see if those obsessive idiots find this too haha*

by Anonymousreply 515September 19, 2021 3:48 PM

R515 then they’re seriously the most immature and childish people I’ve seen. JML may act kinda childish irl but that can’t even compare to THIS shit lmao 😭😭 theyre so weird

by Anonymousreply 516September 19, 2021 3:50 PM

R515 I’m still not sure it was trolling but I truly don’t get what it was. At least he has to untagged himself from that troll post yesterday. He’s okay with playing emojis with the ho but not for it to be seen to so many

by Anonymousreply 517September 19, 2021 3:51 PM

R517 we‘ve been over this a hundred times already 😂

by Anonymousreply 518September 19, 2021 4:03 PM

R502 Just a bit of devil's advocate for a moment. Because I know I've brought up quite a bit in previous threads how utterly shitty of a boyfriend he was being if they were together.. but I think timing is your issue right now Syl. When he was being a shitty potential boyfriend, we did talk about it relentlessly before. But right now, what's going on to her that would require him to be a good boyfriend? Well he liked when she announced her new show, which was *SO* unbelievably horrible that it got cancelled days later, but in the hopes of salvaging some money making opportunity it's being retooled and she might not even be in it anymore. But Ben still liked it and continues to this day. Despite the uproar against him on SM. That's the only recent public example we have of when he would have to be a good boyfriend to her and he actually kinda was.

Talking about her being the bad girlfriend now only is because that's what is happening *now* with her Minimoji11:11gate. This is his quote from *hours* earlier, "I’ve been private, but I’ve only ever felt very private about the details of your life, the things that you just feel are your own business, and that are sacred and important to keep for yourself,” he explains. “If something feels intruded on, it feels like it’s not yours anymore." In posting her story, she told everyone INTRUDE AWAY BITCHES, THIS AIN'T SACRED TO ME!!! That is shitty *as* *FUCK* to do to Ben unless his "I'm really opening up and sharing my feelings" interview was all a LIE. But it's the only main topic of discussion right now, so it's what we're discussing. *shrug* (well that and his NDE, which is always a good topic of discussion!)

But let me just remind everyone.. JML doesn't act young. She *is* young. I would venture a guess most if not all of us here are much older (I'm in my 40's), so of course some of the things we see her do will have a childish-adjacent vibe to them. But it's not because she's acting young. It's because she's acting her age, which is much younger than ours. Ben is the one that acts so very young for his age, not Jessie. You know, the man that maybe finally might be prioritizing having a family some day in his *40's*. Bitch please..

by Anonymousreply 519September 19, 2021 4:05 PM

R518 I know, but I just don’t understand anything about them 🤣

by Anonymousreply 520September 19, 2021 4:12 PM

R519 hear hear

by Anonymousreply 521September 19, 2021 4:14 PM

R519 all facts here

by Anonymousreply 522September 19, 2021 4:16 PM

I think that interview was indeed a lie. This quote is a lie:

"I’ve been private, but I’ve only ever felt very private about the details of your life, the things that you just feel are your own business"

Judging by Ben's past behavior, the Venn diagram of what he considers to be just "the details" that are too sacred to divulge would be one large circle. He's never not been "very private" about anything.

by Anonymousreply 523September 19, 2021 4:20 PM

R523 you mean apart from his sex dreams and sleeping naked. If there was anything I would never talk about it was having sexual nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 524September 19, 2021 4:23 PM

I still maintain that he keeps who he's *dating* a secret more from the girls he's dating than the world at large. We have pieced together overlap and know that he was at *least* two-timing Rayana, so I would venture to say that it wasn't new behavior. Hard to convince a rando that you don't have a gf if there's a pic of you in gossip holding hands, no? He's probably got strange in every port. This is *not* a good boyfriend. Periodt.

by Anonymousreply 525September 19, 2021 4:30 PM

Kinda funny, I‘m currently sitting next to a tiny fluffy puppy called Ben and I keep saying GOOD BENNY GOOD BENNY while I‘m having this exchange with you guys.

by Anonymousreply 526September 19, 2021 4:34 PM

R526 the one Ben that will not disappointed you

by Anonymousreply 527September 19, 2021 4:37 PM

R527 I might write a song about him.

by Anonymousreply 528September 19, 2021 4:39 PM

R523 Well.. exactly.. As I went through in R183, the whole interview was about "finally opening up and revealing things" and yet not one new thing was revealed. The entire premise of it was a lie. But that means that Ben is still right now publicly 100% as private about *everything* as ever. And my point is, The Ho *SHAT* on that privacy with her story. She wronged him, unless he privately gave her the go ahead to do so which would make his public 100% privacy a lie too, and that's what we're talking about right now. Assuming you can follow that *insane* "logic" at all..

by Anonymousreply 529September 19, 2021 4:47 PM

R529 Is it worth pointing out that my tweets didn’t get me either blocked or muted? It’s almost like he wants everyone to know it’s her while not being the one to say it himself.

by Anonymousreply 530September 19, 2021 5:04 PM

R530 how can you tell you‘re not muted?

by Anonymousreply 531September 19, 2021 5:06 PM

R530 Fuck, *everything's* worth pointing out with him first of all.. But also yes of course it is because he specifically said in the interview don't speculate on who the song is about for me, only look to the feelings in yourselves. So if he actually secretly does want people to know, again, that interview is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 532September 19, 2021 5:28 PM

R532 I think lie is a strong word. I think it‘s just bla bla bla hot air.

by Anonymousreply 533September 19, 2021 5:31 PM

R533 I think I disagree.. he went on and on about the how and why he's so private about his life and that he's maintaining that now, going so far as to command (though obviously not so dramatically) fans not to speculate on his private life. It was a clear command. So if R530's thoughts about him secretly wanting us to know are true, then how could the command not to speculate because he's private be anything other than a lie? But that's if 530 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 534September 19, 2021 5:41 PM

R534 I didn‘t mean to say he was truthful, I just think he says what he thinks he has to say in a particular moment. He is so vague that he needs to be told his own priorities. So I would not think of deliberate prevarication. If interests change an hour later, he will not stick to his guns.

by Anonymousreply 535September 19, 2021 5:52 PM

My brain just exploded with the above few posts 🤯😆 but yeah, I do get what you mean. Ben saying one thing, doing another - possibly. If he would JUST. BE. HONEST for once in his life it would help. A lot. This is a new big thing for him - go on, break a few other moulds while you’re at it, Barnes. Say who it’s for. Or if it’s not for anyone in particular. Just tell the truth!

by Anonymousreply 536September 19, 2021 5:52 PM

Ben (2 Million followers): Don‘ speculate about who it is. Julianne (5 Million): Is it me? Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 537September 19, 2021 6:03 PM

R535 OK, understood, though still not sure I completely agree. For me (specifically in this R530 example at least, and maybe you're speaking more broadly when I'm not..), it's the very deliberate command to not do something. That was a singular, conscious, deliberate, specific thought that he put out there. So if 530 is correct, to me personally, that one thought becomes a lie. But that's just my opinion.

R536 Your brain exploded? Welcome to Ben Barnes DL *grin*

by Anonymousreply 538September 19, 2021 6:04 PM

R537 5 million followers but most are inactive 😭

by Anonymousreply 539September 19, 2021 6:10 PM

R538 Sorry I should have been clearer, my brain exploded *again* …. I’ve been here for a long time 😆

by Anonymousreply 540September 19, 2021 6:11 PM

Maybe it‘s like this: She told him he should just troll the trolls He agreed. He then realized it was a stupid idea but she loved it and he doesn‘t have the guts to tell her to stop and just sits it out. And she just thinks it‘s mighty good fun.

by Anonymousreply 541September 19, 2021 6:12 PM

Or the other way round: he asked her to troll with him, now she loves it, and he can‘t admit to her it was a stupid idea.

By the way, I read he had about 100k listens on spotify. Knowing that all the darklinas and barnacles have listens to it a minimum of 100 times, what does it say about his reach? Do you think most people just watch the YT vid?

by Anonymousreply 542September 19, 2021 6:15 PM

R542 Well I can proudly say I absolutely did NOT watch it on YouTube (or anywhere else that would help him) because there was no way in Hell I was adding to his algorithmic reach. Because fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 543September 19, 2021 6:20 PM

I think, everything we have discussed just now comes from his lack of accountability. He doesn‘t think anybody has a right to his truth but him. And if he changes that truth on a whim, or to please somebody, he thinks nobody has the right to judge (probably excluding close ones). We have no business knowing anything about him. He may only gift us something of his choosing. His reaction to the horrible reviews of Dorian Gray was not to read reviews anymore. Instead of trying to do better and hoping to get better reviews. The sycophantic acclaim of teenagers is enough for him. He is not embarrassed to like posts that are beyond ridiculous in their praise of him.

by Anonymousreply 544September 19, 2021 6:28 PM

I believe on Twitter, I’d be unable to tag him? I don’t care if he sees my Tweets anyway, it’s whether others can.

by Anonymousreply 545September 19, 2021 6:30 PM

No, you can still tag a somebody who muted you.

by Anonymousreply 546September 19, 2021 6:31 PM

R546 Ok. Well, I wasn’t blocked, which I fully expected.

by Anonymousreply 547September 19, 2021 6:32 PM

Wow. Julianne needed to dance and express herself and have full ownership after this week, huh? Guess that solves world hunger. #YachtingForClimate

by Anonymousreply 548September 19, 2021 6:34 PM

I'm not the best juge for that but I do think she doesn't dance that great, what a waste of money for her parents

by Anonymousreply 549September 19, 2021 6:36 PM

Ben is so fucking boring that we sit around discussing what he isn't telling us for 600 comments everyday. He's really good looking and a decent actor but my god, I think I need to get a new hobby, LoL. We never get any confirmation of anything and the endless speculation is painful at this point. I hope he bangs some Hungarian woman while he's filming S&B who posts nudie pics of him coz I'm ready to hang up my Ben hat. He is so. fucking. boring.

by Anonymousreply 550September 19, 2021 6:40 PM

Also as someone in my early 40s I find myself cringing at sharing a celebrity "crush" with a bunch of literal children and teens. I kind of miss when he was just ours, LoL. Just musing over here.

by Anonymousreply 551September 19, 2021 6:42 PM

R550 I know! But we aren‘t boring and can‘t let go of each other! We are like the Darklinas! Can‘t we just - as a group - decide to discuss someone else from now on?

by Anonymousreply 552September 19, 2021 6:43 PM

R552 Can we pretend Julianne Hough doesn't exist, stop giving her the attention she is so desperate for and go back to pretending Ben is gay? LoL!

I think they were probably FWB last year, he fell for her, they've remained on good terms but are no longer seeing each other (unless it's normal for them to not be in the same country, like, ever?) and she is just looking for attention. I'm sick of giving it to her, hearing about her, she's a loser, a nobody, nothing more than a glorified influencer at this point best known for dating Ryan Seacrest 400 years ago and being on DWTS. Washed up. And how sad is it that his fans (us included) are latching onto her coz she's the most interesting thing about him, coz he never says anything about anything?!!? I am just so over the whole situation.

by Anonymousreply 553September 19, 2021 6:50 PM

R553 it was actually my wake up moment when I started comparing myself to Julianne Hough. Would she be better than me? Then I shrieked and shuddered and it was all over.

by Anonymousreply 554September 19, 2021 6:52 PM

Well, my name is 199 and I‘m a Datalounge addict. I never watch Ben‘s stories anymore or look at stuff of him. All I want is the DL kick of the *new reply*.

by Anonymousreply 555September 19, 2021 6:56 PM

R544 Absolutely this, and also because of how utterly shallow he comes across publicly. He never has anything of substance to say. He never does anything of substance. His head is always in the clouds, pretending (literally for a living) and reading inspirational quotes and never having *grounded*, real ideas about what he thinks, or what he wants, or what he says (he has to be told what his priorities are at 40?!?). And that's why it never makes sense and sounds like lying. Because it's never real. So he just uses word salad to distract from never saying anything at all and hides behind his need for privacy. That can fool people into thinking he's actually really deep and wise but hesitant to admit it. In truth, it's far more likely he has absolutely nothing to say, which is why he's allowed other people to write what he says for a living all his life. And now when he claims to *finally* have something to say directly from his heart and soul, he says that he once loved a girl but they broke up. So deep and revealing. But that's also why he has mostly teenage and young adult fans screaming after him. Because they're just as shallow as he is so he appeals mightily to them. And us elders find him utterly pathetic for his age. I wonder if he'll actually say something of substance with the other four songs..

What he does and says makes perfect sense if there's actually *nothing* there behind the pretty face. And that makes perfect sense why he'd fall so hard for The Ho. Another blonde bimbo empty vessel who pathologically lies and changes to suit her needs of the moment. Match made in 11:11 heaven.

by Anonymousreply 556September 19, 2021 6:59 PM

R557 trouble is that he can speak eloquently and can make funny remarks. And I do believe him when he says he has plenty of feelings. He has a lot of reaction too. He just has no content.

by Anonymousreply 557September 19, 2021 7:05 PM

R556 Agree agree agree. I said that same thing upthread somewhere. I'm finding it more and more likely that he actually doesn't have much depth or substance, which he's hiding behind the guise of his right to "privacy" (which as a celebrity...makes little sense.) If he was some deep tortured famous actor who cried privacy all the time, that might be another story. I could buy into the tortured artist. But he is not that. That's why I've also wondered a lot about the other women we know he's been with, to try to get a better read on him. Are they all like JHo? No depth? Pretty women who just want to hang on some boring guy's arm because he's good looking? Maybe that why they're exes, maybe they all realized at some point that he was just a shallow, immature bore.

by Anonymousreply 558September 19, 2021 7:05 PM

Oh, I remember another moment when I was having doubts. There is an interview where he is asked what he knows about history. And he says not that much. Well, he knows WWI because of Birdsong and Declaration of Independence because of the show. When I had imagined him to be like *in the know*, as a lit major (which I am too), to be perfectly familiar with European and British History

by Anonymousreply 559September 19, 2021 7:11 PM

Also, I don’t really appreciate people who pride themselves of and tell everybody that they have great taste in music and are booklovers. It‘s just so pretentious. Leave me and my bad taste in music and my bodice rippers alone!

by Anonymousreply 560September 19, 2021 7:17 PM

Combined it says: I have great taste in music, I like to read good books, I am an empath, I am a gentleman in bed, I am interested in all sides of an argument, I am sensitive. I told Leigh Bardugo I wasn‘t going to be here, but haaa how blessed she is, and how grateful she will be that in truth I AM here. This woman could not teach me anything. I love so much I can set them free.

Wow I(199) am on a roll again. I should channel this into my screenplay.

by Anonymousreply 561September 19, 2021 7:21 PM

The only claim I will make: I read good books and bad people. -T. S. Madison 😜

by Anonymousreply 562September 19, 2021 7:32 PM

Naming your album for Donny Hathaway. Like have you no shame or no idea of your own unimportance? I played something on my recorder. I name it Magic Flutes. Because I really love Mozart. He inspired me.

by Anonymousreply 563September 19, 2021 8:10 PM

I definitely agree that he is boring, we have been basically talking about the same thing for like four threads now. He is was really just honest and transparent there would be no speculation.

I don’t think they are together. I think they were fucking and then something happened before he posted that duet about where is the love. JH was crying in her stories the day before and then deleted them. After that I think they were just friends and than the Ann Margaret drama happened, which I really want to know what went down. JH was hyping it up and then disappeared for a few days. We all know there is something wrong when she disappears. I think the emojis are trolling. Hope he is done with that shit considering it has only ever hurt him. She clearly doesn’t get it. Saying oh hey this is me the girl who rejected this man is not a good look. She clearly doesn’t see when something is bad for her image. I think he likes her posts because she helped him with his music. He is supporting her because for his wallet he has to. Now that he hasn’t returned the emoji thing because his music is done and he owes her nothing, hopefully he can really be honest.

Come Benny be like Chuck and say your truth. Don’t let JH hold your truth or dreams hostage anymore. Spill the tea. We would all have more respect for you and not see you as a fake liar anymore that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 564September 19, 2021 8:29 PM

R559, well, a fellow lit major👋 At this point I find you all much more interesting and entertaining than Ben. Much more curious about this DL lot (which is the best anti-fandom on the internet. We should get an award. So we can't stop now). Anyone care to share? Where are you from? What do you do for a living? Any hobbies other than bitching about BB?

by Anonymousreply 565September 19, 2021 8:56 PM

R564 one of his producers was the boyfriend of E Hunter, girl (singer) he met on the Westworld set: I don't see where JH helped him with his music. Apart from being the love of his life, of course. :SHUDDERS:

by Anonymousreply 566September 19, 2021 9:07 PM

I won‘t reveal much, I am from Europe, I am over forty, I am - by sheer luck - very successful - at my job which is of a creative/artistic nature. I have terrible taste in music and books and men.

by Anonymousreply 567September 19, 2021 9:08 PM

R566 agree, I don’t see how she could be involved in that project. Most people involved are friends or at least acquaintances of his, he didn’t need her help for it

by Anonymousreply 568September 19, 2021 9:12 PM

R565 I think this place attracts a lot of likeminded people. Sometimes when I read older threads where I posted unsigned, I‘m not even sure if I wrote a post or somebody else. There is something in Ben that attracts a certain type of personality, who think he is the same type of highly functioning weirdo as oneself.

by Anonymousreply 569September 19, 2021 9:20 PM

R566 and R568 who was fucking singing on a yacht with JH. Darren fucking Criss, who he thanked. Who did you think set that up? He cannot say directly she was involved because look at all the hate he gets just with emojis and secret birthday messages. Like come on.

by Anonymousreply 570September 19, 2021 9:23 PM

R569 Exactly! I've realized the same thing. That's why I'm curious. And people from all over the world! I'm from South Africa and I'm in academia. Completing my PhD in Linguistics. Wonder what it says about us that boring BB inspiring thousands of comments worth of discourse 😳😂

by Anonymousreply 571September 19, 2021 9:30 PM

R563 wins the internet today! The next time I do a poo I shall call it a Rodin.

by Anonymousreply 572September 19, 2021 9:35 PM

R570 well, the Darklinas have already completely recovered, except for very few. And they hate emojigate because it‘s silly. There were a lot of demands he should just be open about it. And let‘s not forget, if not for emojigate, none of us would link him to JH anymore. We were over her, remember? Convinced she was hubby chasing in Europe and him maybe having someone new to be his honey honey honey.

R571 oh cool. I am sure you‘re an actual logophile (forgot that in my previous post, hoho. I took some linguistics when in uni too, but I went for literature. I wanted to stay in academia too, but then I, yes Ben, could make my dreams come true!

by Anonymousreply 573September 19, 2021 9:37 PM

R572 that was me too but I forgot to tick the box. Sometimes it‘s ticked by default, sometimes it‘s not. I decided to further operate with username, in case we ever get into a pluripersonality situation again. And yes, I have posted about 100 messages here on my own today lolz. The Ho post got me into obsessive compulsive behavior mode.

by Anonymousreply 574September 19, 2021 9:40 PM

ONN I guess you Winn by overwhelming the competition, then lol!

by Anonymousreply 575September 19, 2021 9:47 PM

R569 I will absolutely confirm this about myself. And my off-DL online friends I've found that I also talk about Ben with, we're all the same too. I mean yeah sure he was hot, but plenty of guys (straight, gay or in between) are that I don't find the least bit attractive. Back then, what originally actually attracted me to him was the perceived sense of simpatico. That he came across as a fellow "high functioning weirdo" like myself that liked all the same things I liked, and acted in the same way I acted etc. It was comforting knowing someone else like me was out there so I followed him with happiness. Then he shattered that image unfortunately. But it was the particularly shitty as FUCK way he shattered it that enraged me and got me to find new simpatico with this lovely lot, lol.. C'est la vie!!

by Anonymousreply 576September 19, 2021 9:53 PM

R571 It says that girls/women all around the world are drawn to beautiful men, unfortunately for us

He's a decent actor but nothing that special, LBR. We just think he's pretty, coupled with some sexy roles+dorky IRL demeanor=obsession

His career and personal life really doesn't warrant the level of discourse we have going all over the internet, which leaves us back at my first point. Pretty people run the world, after all.

by Anonymousreply 577September 19, 2021 10:02 PM

R570 but he only thanked Darren for his « encouragement » and while they were on that yacht that album have been done already. He could have been more clear if Darren was involved because not many would done the connection. The people who produced, played music or were on that video were all people his knew

by Anonymousreply 578September 19, 2021 10:03 PM

R556 A little present for you. Scroll to 01.30 OT thereabouts 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579September 19, 2021 10:06 PM

R577 yes! I had that exact same thought! Wow, there‘s someone who‘s like me! As Michael Hutchence sang: you‘re one of my kind. Turns out, no.

by Anonymousreply 580September 19, 2021 10:06 PM

R579 *or* thereabouts

by Anonymousreply 581September 19, 2021 10:06 PM

R578 *he knew. I’m sorry my brain is fried tonight

by Anonymousreply 582September 19, 2021 10:07 PM

R570 BB knew DCriss a long time ago there are previous posts from I think S1 punisher days of them running in same circles. We spoke about their connections in prev. threads after the time DCriss left that comment on the duet post.

I'm in Europe, African heritage late 30's undergrad was fashion design and business, masters in community social engagement. I love long walks in nature, fried chicken and big dicks. 😜 I love singing, dancing and drawing. my friends are an extention of my family very close, loved and supportive.

I'm a lowkey geekish person that was very good looking and I think that's what drew me to BB also and he didn't look/present the typical converted hollyweird persona but....here we are😏he's by no means at the level than most psychopaths out there in hollyweird.

by Anonymousreply 583September 19, 2021 10:08 PM

199 I was listening to that song today from my rock music playlist on Spotify 😉

by Anonymousreply 584September 19, 2021 10:12 PM

R557 And following on from my “He Said It First” theme at R579, remember the Facebook Live he did? (Too long to link). Near the beginning he said “It’s like having my own chat show although there’s no guests and *I have no content*”.

He know it, you know!

by Anonymousreply 585September 19, 2021 10:13 PM

R579 I don‘t even think he‘s hot in that. I never liked his smile, it always takes me aback, nothing brilliant or sparkling about it, just somehow bland. Takes away from his face. R583 Lilz, we share more than one passion (Take That, I mean). I used to be a real firecracker in my younger days, nowadays I‘m turning more and more into Patsy Stone hahaha. Bring on the Bolly!

by Anonymousreply 586September 19, 2021 10:22 PM

Guys watching his fans on SM doing everything they can to get his attention is giving me so much second hand embarrassment. Some of his fans who have been hiding behind avis of his face forever are recording themselves singing/miming 11:11, desperate for him to see them and it's making me cringe in the worst way.

They think he's going to care about them or fall in love with them if he sees them singing his song or baking a BB cake or endlessly saying how proud they are of him. It's all such childish, attention-seeking behavior, but SM has made young people have no sense of shame apparently.

by Anonymousreply 587September 19, 2021 10:31 PM

R587 I deleted Twitter from my phone today because I did not respect myself anymore for watching all of this unfold.

By the by, are we innocently continuing with BB XXV, the jubilee thread?

by Anonymousreply 588September 19, 2021 10:34 PM

R579 and that video says it all! BB just isn't interested in engaging with his fans at a humanistic level. Jason is gold-chatting and conversing with BB's fans answering their questions and saying hello. It wasn't anything extravagant or even interesting from Jason but he was being real and PRESENT in the moment. Even Jason looked frustrated with BB not showing consideration to his fans, BB looked disrespectful.

199 I will be your Eddie in this new phase of reality..It's LaCroix darling LACROIX!!🍾

by Anonymousreply 589September 19, 2021 10:39 PM

R589 and Ben is Bubble. Who else.

by Anonymousreply 590September 19, 2021 10:45 PM

R588 Hopefully not jubilee from the word jubilant/jubilation. . . cause what are we celebrating? He may have turned 40 but we're *still* waiting for him to grow up..

by Anonymousreply 591September 19, 2021 10:47 PM

I‘m still not over the Merchandise by the way, and I have wondered if it‘s satire or meant to be a joke. Like art by Jeff Koons. But then, all art is asking the question: what are we doing here?, and it was BB who first had that thought.

by Anonymousreply 592September 19, 2021 10:52 PM

Over here then ladies and gents, as soon as we finished this sorry thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593September 19, 2021 10:55 PM

Yes 199 bubbles is accurate but an insult to her also😂👏🏾, sounds like your cutting your energetic cords from bulianne! another day, another thread another baffling post to decifer.

The merch is awful but BB is making his coins.

by Anonymousreply 594September 19, 2021 10:57 PM

R595 yeah, I thought I‘d go the Apple way giving our jubilee thread a name. Didn‘t want to call it Joshua Tree though.

by Anonymousreply 595September 19, 2021 11:02 PM

So The Ho now currently follows 73 accounts. One of which is Ben.

Also, was that "Earthpix" follow an accident by Ben? Cause it's already gone.. back to 251.

by Anonymousreply 596September 19, 2021 11:06 PM

R586 I should perhaps have clarified in R579, he says “I should do more of these but as this clearly shows, *I have nothing to say*” which R556 had mentioned. So he agrees 😆

by Anonymousreply 597September 19, 2021 11:06 PM

R595 …. 199, you’re reffing your own posts (as you make them), how much champers have you had, darling? 😆🎉

by Anonymousreply 598September 19, 2021 11:09 PM

R596 Dammit, forgot to say he's towards the end (last added) of the list between Madison Headrick and Megan Abbott.

by Anonymousreply 599September 19, 2021 11:11 PM

R599 plenty. How else to drown the fact they I obsessed over that inspirational quotes quoter?

by Anonymousreply 600September 19, 2021 11:11 PM

On with the next ladies and gents!

by Anonymousreply 601September 19, 2021 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!