Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes XXV ‚*Lionheart*

High functioning weirdos unite under the banner of happiness, freedom and what was the rest?

by Anonymousreply 600October 5, 2021 7:49 PM

Anyway, I should get drunk

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2021 11:12 PM

Wow, we broke the system and had 601 posts!!!

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2021 11:13 PM

Ha! I broke the last thread!! It's at 601 replies lol!!!

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2021 11:14 PM

R1 We all should. Anyhow, R596 mentioned ‘back to 251’ … nooo, he usually only has 250 so I’ll po my IG Follow Sleuth hat on and BRB.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2021 11:15 PM

Why is she starting to follow people? She has been accused of being self-centered because she only followed herself in the comments. Guess she claims ownership by following a lot of blue hooks. Anyway, it‘s late in the old word and I have to channel my energy into my own work tomorrow. I manifest a quiet night without emojis for my sanity. Good night fellow nerds.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2021 11:22 PM

R4 OK, it’s just Ms Emma ‘I’ve reactivated my account for the Nth time’ Mackey.

Benji’s going to have to drop somebody 😱

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2021 11:29 PM

R6 I assumed as much, as he's actually been at 251 for a while now, couple days maybe, with no new account followed so it wasn't worth mentioning. But he had that random Earthpix follow before, which he then unfollowed, so he's already seen he's currently at 251. He deleted the Earthpix, but didn't continue deleting. Maybe he's comfortable leaving it at 251?!?!? Quelle horreur!!!

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2021 11:45 PM

R7 Weird! - he was at 250 when I checked earlier today *shrugs* oh well!

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2021 11:50 PM

OK, so I had a random memory spark earlier, don't mind me.. But since it's been "Sunday Funday," and I feel like having some "fun", I thought I'd revisit a moment I had originally speculated on, though perhaps incorrectly, from May. Play along if you like! (in two parts, cause DL..)

Ben's final cover for a while (other than the annual X-mas song, which was a non traditional for him choice of Last Christmas.. hmmmmmm..) was October last year when he did "Jealous." (And EVERYBODY knows who/what that was about!!!) The next we got from him was days after Montanagate broke with "Where Is the Love" (the boy does LOVE his distractions when he fucks up!!!!!). Then again *nothing*. When questioned by fans earlier this year why he had pretty much stopped, he said it was because he was working on and going to release his own album. Makes sense. His first new cover after Montanagate (even though he wasn't doing them anymore because of his album) was June 1st when he did "I'll be there for you" AND hashtagged it with 'Not Going Anywhere' which isn't part of the song. We speculated here at the time whether that was a pathetically loyal-puppy-dog love note to The Ho. A month later, she went husband shopping all over Europe.

But now I've remembered. A few days earlier, we got this tweet below. At the time, I speculated that maybe Ben had gotten his final 'No' from music labels and was sad he wouldn't be able to put out his music. Now we know it did find a home and he did put the album out. Was my speculation wrong back then, or did he find its home *after* this tweet? I obviously don't know, but there is now one more possibility in my mind to consider with. . . when, if ever, did The Ho tell Ben she was going husband shopping? Cause the timing here is just sooooooo *perfect*. (con't)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2021 3:10 AM

R9 So, according to his song, back whenever, Ben lets his True Love go to be fearlessly whole with best wishes but thinks "if you want to come back eventually I'll have you." (The Ho tells everyone it's about her cause she's just that classy.) Now.. we have all their observed tumultuous rollercoaster of a perceived actual relationship last and this year, even including at one point earlier this year Ben liking every super sexy thirst trap post she made (but not the ones from Europe??). So what if, on May 26th, she decided to tell Benny something along the lines of 'yeah you're fine, but I actually want much more, so I'm gonna go play the field in Europe for a month and try my luck there. But if it doesn't work out, I'll be sure to come back to you again'. We get Benny's heartbroken tweet. Days later we *finally* get the first new cover of "I'll Be There For You" and NotGoingAnywhere. A couple weeks later (mid-Juneish) he turns his private account back on, and then we get the cover of "I Can't Help Falling In Love with You". A couple weeks later again (end of June) he removes all the content on the private account and changes his name to Harry Burns, and The Ho leaves for Europe within days. Then we get the cover of "You Finally Put My Love On Top" a little after MiniMojiGate starts. But unfortunately she continues husband shopping as she keeps him attached to her hip from a continent away and we get the cover of "I Can't Make You Love Me If You Don't." Phew!!

Though, why did he reactivate the account just to eventually wipe it just before she left? Makes no logical sense.. I know *she* started the public MiniMojis, but was it supposed to be private messages in his mind? The CDAN blind, that HAD to be written by someone who knew them personally since it was before Montana broke publicly, said she was using him to make her husband jealous. Did she as his truest of loves insist on a public MiniMojiGate, but actually wanted to use it to make her potential European suitors jealous? "Just look at this guy I've got on a leash back home, but if you'd like to prove how much better you are. . . ." And just why did Ben follow D-Ho the night she got back from her loonnngggggg shopping trip? And why did he delete/deactivate the old private account again a little while ago, why reactivate it, why leave it up empty, at all? He wrote his big debut song presumably last year but is now saying DO NOT speculate on who it's about.. Apparently he forgot to tell The Ho that..

Is it all just *painfully* coincidental perfect timing but not true? Is it ALL the two trolling us as payback for outing them? Make it make sense. Because if it is trolling, Ben did not make himself into the winner. Cause all the information we were (potentially) trollingly given makes Ben look like the most utterly pathetic NDE loser still clinging to empty hopes you've ever heard of. So did I nerd out on the time line too much? Wait, was I not supposed to speculate, cause The Ho just told me that I should.. Regardless of how I feel about him these days, he should want better for himself than the way she publicly comes across as treating him. Oh how I wish he would finally grow up and grow out of her shitspiral. Come on Ben..

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2021 3:10 AM

Honestly, the timeline seems spot on, r10. The part that seems to be missing is bb's free will. Why does everyone act like she has some magic pussy or something? He chooses to make a public fool of himself for her. He chose to chase a married woman. Did she cry on his shoulder and tell him that she should have gone for him instead of a big ole lunkhead like Brooksy? Maybe. Is he a grown man who has fucked his way around the world a few times and was raised by two psychiatrists (one psychiatrist and a therapist?) and should be able to work through it logically and see that she is playing him? HELL THE FUCK YES!!! Hell, for all we know, the Europe trip was an ultimatum to him: we go public or I go act like you! (I mean act like a total fucking slut.) Maybe he didn't think she'd go through with it. Maybe when she did he fell apart. We have NO DETAILS! But I think with the details we *do* have, he's proven he's a trash human all on his own, well before the age of JHo. Don't blame his shortcomings on her. His personality was developed well before he met her.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2021 7:01 AM

Out of curiosity, would it be possible to was shadow & bone me daddy while skipping the kirigan parts and still know what's up? The Crows are the only ones that interest me. I don't think I can stomach watching that smarmy dick sneer and then cry because she touched him in his naughty bits where no one else blah blah fucking blah.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2021 7:25 AM

Wow, my account was temporarily limited. Guess I overdid it yesterday.

R12 amen

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2021 7:56 AM

Add: let us also notice, that if they are a couple, and have been for a longer period of time, he declared in front of tens of thousands of viewers that he had not yet met the woman he wants to marry. If my boyfriend did that, he‘d be my boyfriend no more. Privacy or no.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2021 9:03 AM

To continue yesterday‘s philosophical discourse, why us 30-40 year old academics had it with Ben, is that he‘s not really famous, certainly not flawless (body and other things), if we met him in a social setting, we would not think he was very different from us, he would certainly not see us as inferior if he met us not as his datalounge stalkers but as a friend of his brother‘s or something, and that‘s our trap. That it is not impossible at all. That it‘s rather a matter of circumstances, not infeasibility. I dated guys just as famous, if not more, in their field as he is. And also some rather powerful guys with high social standing. But being a high functioning weirdo, I get obsessed and secretly live in shame for being this attractive high achiever to the world, and this terrible obsessive and now vengeful teenager in my heart, who anonymously tears the flesh out of that harmless but somewhat venal dude that I don‘t know.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2021 10:51 AM

R14 omg yeah i almost forgot about that. he said once he found the woman he would marry he wouldn’t “be so coy about it”, i mean emojigate and the song shit isn’t exactly being upfront about it so…

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2021 11:20 AM

R15 you're straight?

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2021 11:21 AM

R17 yeah. Female. I registered here because I had to share my disbelief and disgust with EMPHATIC people. Lolz. But I am not Cheryl. At least not when I last checked.

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2021 11:28 AM

R14 this!!! Exactly, that's what also bothered me for a long time and made me think they aren't together anymore. I don't think even he would say something like that if he had some kind of girlfriend....

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2021 11:34 AM

Edit R18 though I think it has nothing to do with gay or straight - I wasn‘t necessarily referring to dating the douchebag - just about how one sees oneself in relation to him. Know what I mean?

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2021 11:37 AM

Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I’ve been wondering about what type of hold Julianne has over some men (Ben, Brooks, Chuck).

I found this blind item dating back to 04/24/2020 related to Julianne and Brooks.

There are two excerpts that stuck out to me: “ She really messed with his head. She told him a few days after they met that they were soul mates and that they would be happy and spend their whole lives together. She was all over him. Then she would pull away and say she wasn’t sure and he would be really confused and go chasing after her.”

“ She makes every decision and convinces him to go along. I don’t even know how she does it. She has this weird power over him where he says and does really stupid things just to hold onto her. He’s being totally manipulated, but he doesn’t even see it. She is calling all the shots, including where they live and what they say about their marriage.”

It sounds like she really messed with Brooks. She probably does this with every relationship.

I was wondering what you guys thought of this.

If someone else has posted this link then I apologize.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2021 11:49 AM

[quote] Hell, for all we know, the Europe trip was an ultimatum to him

Ooh, I like this theory.

Regardless R11 is dealing in 100% pure truth!

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2021 11:59 AM

R21 i know women like that. They usually threaten their men with self harm and stuff. Sounds like a borderline personality to me.

by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2021 12:04 PM

R21 I still don't get "how". Ben comes from what seems an apparently ok, loving family, while these manipulative people tend to latch onto some deep, unhealed wound that often comes from childhood... I don't know, she looks so stupid and a complete airhead, I cannot see her as a masterful manipulator! You need some kind of smarts for that. Also, the narrative of the wicked witch vs the hapless man is so overdone...

Or maybe BB is really that easy to manipulate, despite being you know an adult, middle-aged man - in the end we know nothing true about himself from himself. Anyway, this whole brouhaha remains baffling. And incredibly entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2021 12:07 PM

R24 they go for conflict avoiders. Who will play along to keep the peace, hoping for circumstances to change the situation.

by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2021 12:10 PM

R14 Agreed. I think BB is just one of her Dougies

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2021 12:13 PM

I could imagine a hundred scenarios, even one in which Ben is in an appeasement mode with her, because she is playing the fragile and unhinged card, but really, I feel I can‘t make the effort anymore.

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2021 12:21 PM

[R24] The person doesn’t necessarily have to have childhood trauma. I know a few people in my life who have ended up in relationship like this who have had seemingly happy childhoods. Although we can never truely know if there is childhood trauma looking from the outside. We can never truely know if Ben really had a happy childhood. He has mentioned briefly in some interviews that he was bullied at school.

[R25] I think that is true as well. Brooks seemed like a conflict avoider. He wanted to go along with her to keep her happy, but look how that worked out. Is that how it is with Ben? We can never really know. We can only speculate. I thought that blind item was interesting that is why I posted it. It reveals a pattern. I wonder how long she will string him along.

by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2021 12:21 PM

R28 welcome by the way. Hello! It‘s especially the ones from happy families who ade in no way prepared for that kind of manipulation. But still. Grown up man. All that would not force him to declare undying love with a self published song.

by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2021 12:29 PM

The ho liked that post. I doubt she even tried to change anything for a partner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2021 1:37 PM

So she turned her IG more private. Following bunch of accounts, liking posts….

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2021 2:37 PM

And following an « holistic psychologist » 🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 32September 20, 2021 2:57 PM

Is she opening up? Is there an announcement coming?

by Anonymousreply 33September 20, 2021 2:59 PM

I doubt following new account is a sign that an announcement is coming

by Anonymousreply 34September 20, 2021 3:01 PM

They are now officially following each other. Baby steps. If they really come out as a couple for his EP's launch, I'll heat my hat. The big, straw one.

by Anonymousreply 35September 20, 2021 3:16 PM

R35 she was following him before she unfollowed recoin December. I don’t think it’s that important

by Anonymousreply 36September 20, 2021 3:19 PM

She is opening up, claiming ownership. wanting to support her friends …. Not trying to fit into the box everyone is making for her … she wants to connect after she disconnected … Jupiter must be in Uranus.

by Anonymousreply 37September 20, 2021 3:23 PM

R37 Full moon is in two days. Might be important too.

by Anonymousreply 38September 20, 2021 4:16 PM

Find it pretty ironic that, after being called out for the activist and her black face, she started following a bunch of POC right after following her family

by Anonymousreply 39September 20, 2021 4:52 PM

R39 She's such a joke. As if anyone would ever believe that woman would care about dismantling the systems of oppression.

by Anonymousreply 40September 20, 2021 4:58 PM

R11 I don't disagree at all, I was actually kinda showing that in a different, more subtle way. Am I right in what I said? Cause *that's* the woman he chose. If you thought he's smart, he isn't. If you thought he's good so he'd choose a good person? She's not, so he's not. See what I mean? Their ENTIRE situation makes them look like utter garbage humans in the world's biggest dumpster fire.

Though I do wonder about one thing. Was this mysticism adjacent, inspirational quote necklace wearing, wishful thinking man-child full of desperately needed perpetual sunshine who he always was? Were these personality traits just latent in there? Cause I never got one whiff of those before he hooked up with The Ho. The massive ego? In hindsight, yeah ok, I can see it now. The fuckboy attributes? Well yeah, he always exuded that to me. But as long as everything is consensual, then he's not hurting anyone else and that's his choice to do. But the other traits??? Were they always there underneath and he was waiting to feel safe enough to express them? Or were they lovebombed into existence more recently. Cause I can't fucking *stand* those attributes, but if he can finally wise up and grow up, maybe there's hope for the future? He did say "does 11:11 have mystical significance? Maybe not.." with his song release. Maybe there's hope he can do better.. maybe..

Case in point.. since his liking of this tweet last night was obviously meant for me (lol!), is he just trolling everyone's criticisms, or is it starting to sink in and he's acknowledging it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 20, 2021 5:08 PM

R38 R39 yeah she liked all her people of color first to show everybody she‘s not a racists and fights the trauma of capitalism. #YachtingAgainstExploitation #PrivatePlanesFightPoverty

by Anonymousreply 42September 20, 2021 5:08 PM

R41 I think he just liked a tweet. That‘s it. That‘s the datalounge comment. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 43September 20, 2021 5:11 PM

Also, let‘s be fair, it‘s far more CO2 efficient if 20 people travel on one 300 ft megayacht than only one person by themselves! And the crew was amply tipped and everybody always said Thank You to them.

by Anonymousreply 44September 20, 2021 5:14 PM

R41 that tweet reminds me of what JH is trying to do right now. BB liking it is once again supporting her in this severer way. Isn’t she listening and trying to be a better person? oh and DH had to share to people mag how proud he is of her and how amazing she is.

by Anonymousreply 45September 20, 2021 5:15 PM

Secret*

by Anonymousreply 46September 20, 2021 5:15 PM

I’ve been reading about breadcrumbing recently. Healthline defines this behavior as:

“ Someone who breadcrumbs leads you on by dropping small morsels of interest — an occasional message, phone call, date plan, or social media interaction. These happen sporadically and usually don’t have any followthrough.”

Two of the signs that we have seen are: “ communicate primarily with photos, memes, or emoji” and “show interest in hooking up but not spending non-physical time together”.

I wonder if that is what all of those silly emojis are about. Breadcrumbing maybe? If so, then she doesn’t have any intention of really being with him. She simply engages with that behavior because Ben is simply the fallback man to make her feel good before she gets a boyfriend who has more money or more fame. She seems like the kind of woman who likes fame and attention and will go for a guy with a higher profile.

As for Ben…we’ll I am kind of embarrassed for him. He wrote a song pinning for a woman he will never have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 20, 2021 5:22 PM

R48 in the Nerdist interview he already only said that the song was about all of us and he wishes us all to be happy and free, and make us wish something for someone we love. Like he could‘t be bothered to say it all over again or wanted to silence the debate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 20, 2021 5:25 PM

R47 she is the one that started the emojis shit when she went in Paris, and remember the first pic she post there was of the lion statue, nobody knew to check to see if he was tagged,

by Anonymousreply 49September 20, 2021 5:26 PM

R49 I still think the first lionheart had no meaning at all. I think the reaction to it, which went parallel with HarryBurnsGate, is what started all the trolling.

by Anonymousreply 50September 20, 2021 5:29 PM

Just for reasons of documentation, his last minimoji was the black heart on black shirt, right?

by Anonymousreply 51September 20, 2021 5:32 PM

R51 I think so, I don’t think anyone spotted anything since and not secret tagging from his part either

by Anonymousreply 52September 20, 2021 5:37 PM

R41 Curious what fuckboy attributes you think he has. I know in the S&B interview they nominated him biggest flirt, but he's so dorky I don't get a fuckboy vibe from him

by Anonymousreply 53September 20, 2021 5:38 PM

R53 Location-based, sexually-driven relationships with low-level models that end once he leaves town, at which point he ghosts the woman.

by Anonymousreply 54September 20, 2021 5:47 PM

R54 Might as well just @Rayana in that reply LoL

by Anonymousreply 55September 20, 2021 5:57 PM

R55 come on, look at the video at the end of the last thread. He is completely non-dorky there. He knows his fangirls love the dork so he emphasizes it. If you see him 10 years ago he is far less quirky than he is today. At that premiere where he says: I dated a few actresses in my time. Why shouldn‘ t he have casual relationships with models? He sure can. He won‘t even have to chat them up. They just offer themselves. Do you really think he never dated anybody from Raya? I don‘t think that‘s shady, btw, just totally normal for an attractive guy who for some reason or other can‘t really settle down.

by Anonymousreply 56September 20, 2021 6:17 PM

R56 You know I must have forgotten what he was like before his S&B era coz I don't remember him being anything other than dorky. Perhaps I'll go rewatch some of his old interviews on YouTube to compare. I wasn't judging him at all, just more curious than anything else why people thought he was a fuck boy. I am now remembering the discussion of overlap with Rayana and Pixie. If I were him I would be a total player. And to your point, imagine the countless women on Raya he was probably fucking. Maybe there's a secret lovechild out there LoL. Imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 57September 20, 2021 6:30 PM

Just want to point out that nothing confirms an overlap with Rayana and Pixie, just pure speculation as we have neither proof for Pixie nor exact date for the beginning and end of the relationships. Anyway I would rather being still a fuckboy and being in love the ho

by Anonymousreply 58September 20, 2021 6:33 PM

R57 well countless … he still has to watch every show and movie there is, play the piano, workout, sleep and eat.

by Anonymousreply 59September 20, 2021 6:34 PM

R58 the overlap was with Peyton. Ray and Pi would be like NY flavors of the season. I can‘t even support the idea he choses to be friends with the Ho. But that is always judging by the standards of non-existent imaginary Ben, who in my Covid desperation was equipped with all sorts of estimable features.

by Anonymousreply 60September 20, 2021 6:38 PM

R60 Oh right. Thanks for correcting me.

I am just thankful he hasn't procreated with the Ho.

by Anonymousreply 61September 20, 2021 6:41 PM

I truly can’t imagine her as a mother. Her non being the center of attention all the time? Sounds awful for her

by Anonymousreply 62September 20, 2021 6:42 PM

Also JH was hanging out with brooks for DH birthday thing in May. Did emojigate start right after that? Right after she realized Brooks had really moved on and she couldn’t manipulate him anymore? If BB and her can’t even be together now, a child would never work with that dynamic. I agree that he doesn’t mean any of that. If he really wanted that he would have it. Have to say I’m surprised he didn’t match her story with some fairy heart bullshit. Wonder why? He didn’t care before.

by Anonymousreply 63September 20, 2021 7:09 PM

R63 emojigate started when she was in Europe so end of may/ beginning of july

by Anonymousreply 64September 20, 2021 7:11 PM

R63 I was surprised we didn’t get EmojiResponseGate. Maybe he’s just over it. I could see that being all her idea and now he’s like 🙄

Also, he didn’t like her ‘stupid dancing’ post. Now what’s that about? Strategic non-liking because he didn’t want it becoming another big topic of conversation after her emoji kissyface post? Or is he just on retreat from liking her posts which he does every so often?

Someone upthread mentioned the full moon in two days. And Ben posts a moon story!!

Can anyone make out what he says at the end, because I can’t. I’d like to analyse it! 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 20, 2021 7:15 PM

Beginning of July, shortly after instaboobgate, but HIS actual emoji-ing startet with the England semifinal. I remember it all so well because sunflowergate made me join here specifically to scream at him - thinking he was trying to troll this forum - telling him he was the dumbest piece of shit if he thought that it would have any affect on anybody except himself.

by Anonymousreply 66September 20, 2021 7:16 PM

R74 I meant end of June 🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 67September 20, 2021 7:16 PM

One of his MO is that usually after being tagged on a troll post he doesn’t likes a few of hers most likely on the hope that people will forget about three troll post

by Anonymousreply 68September 20, 2021 7:18 PM

He says he has go to work before the sun comes up, but look at that.

by Anonymousreply 69September 20, 2021 7:19 PM

R68 hahaah not realizing thee are always about 10000 tweets about it in the darklina set.

by Anonymousreply 70September 20, 2021 7:20 PM

R9 and R10 great round up of the BB shitshow It's been said so many times here what is BB doing with himself!? It's so strange that a grown man who's kept his soo private then all of a sudden in the last year for the sake of releasing music, he is all over the place.

I'm playing devil's advocate, Im still on the side of this being a show for them now and trolling to make money/spotlight and BB to live out his dream of being labelled a musician. If none of this stuff happened this year with Bulianne and BB was releasing his music who would he have to project all the woeful love of his life narrative? noone cause his personal life has been absolutely nothing and that doesn't work with Hollywood. who is going to relate or buy into that from the media as it would focus all on him and he would squirm even more in interviews trying to dodge love life questions he's always avoided.

by Anonymousreply 71September 20, 2021 7:22 PM

R10 Nice review of the timeline! Don’t forget the Friends cover post came days after TikTokGate and we speculated at the time that she’d have been on the phone crying to him about how it wasn’t her fault and (mantra) everyone’s being so meeeeaaannnnn to meeeeee. His name came up in that if you recall, in a curiously cropped sentence … “She also knows Ben Barnes” right after the “Leo’s shit in bed” comment. Yeah? She knows Ben Barnes and … what? He’s shit in bed too?!

And not long after that there was the “have you ever faked it?” bit of fun. Where she sipped twice.

Maybe that all contributed to Ben’s awful week! 😆

by Anonymousreply 72September 20, 2021 7:23 PM

R65 I heard at the end doesn’t do it justice and then close up on his eye ball

by Anonymousreply 73September 20, 2021 7:24 PM

R72 I really don‘t think all his covers and everything he does is about her. He wanted to impress the Friends cast there.

by Anonymousreply 74September 20, 2021 7:30 PM

I have only been on the Ben threads so don't know if Kanye West is off the table on DL or not but he has this song Blame Game. Can't stop listening to it. No matter what I do I keep projecting it into this BB/JH mess. Might be far-fetched but my mind decided to set on it.

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2021 7:30 PM

R73 Thanks, that would make sense (unlike everything else he’s been saying lately!)

by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2021 7:35 PM

R66 Yes, I really feel she started all that crap and it fits in with R47 and the breadcrumbing thing. Btw I thought that *was* Ben in the photo!!

Like, maybe he was ghosting her when she took off to Europe as he knew only too well why she was heading there. Also everyone assumed to start with that Ben was with her in Paris, but some did say it could be someone else. What if she’d set up a long weekend with a European guy before she went and they spent time in Paris together? We all agreed the posts were in no way like her usual shit. And Ben knew that and just ghosted her. So out comes heart/lion emoji pic with a little DM in advance.. “A liccle special message just for youuuuu, Benji!” Yeah, that’s breadcrumbing alright. And guess who fell for it??!!

by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2021 7:44 PM

R77 WE fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2021 7:46 PM

R77 Ha ha yes we did!! But so did Benny Boy. Whether it ended up as trolling or not.

by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2021 7:49 PM

R75 OMG I’ve just read the lyrics and I do believe that (in the main) Kanye is our Fly on the Wall!!! 😆

by Anonymousreply 80September 20, 2021 7:50 PM

Ben hasn’t liked any of dereks post since last month, not being nice to your potential brother in law Ben

by Anonymousreply 81September 20, 2021 8:03 PM

Derek Hough gives me the creeps. I can‘t even believe I am actually giving time of day to and brain cell energy to Houghs.

by Anonymousreply 82September 20, 2021 8:18 PM

I watched an interview with DH and he was talking about how his first kiss with his girlfriend was onstage and JH and everyone were yelling from the sidelines for them to kiss. The creepy part about it was he was laughing because his girlfriend was only 19 at the time and he was in his early 30’s. Like so gross! He is such a hollywood, weirdo. That whole family is weird. Hopefully Ben will stop. Hope we don’t get a moon story or post from JH.

by Anonymousreply 83September 20, 2021 8:23 PM

R83 Hm. When I was 19 I was in love with an older guy, and my parents have a large age gap, so that just doesn‘t resound with me. But this endless talk about how everybody is great and growing and wow, devoid of every self irony. These people are like aliens to me.

by Anonymousreply 84September 20, 2021 8:26 PM

Guys in their 30s only interest in dating someone in their 18/19 early 20 is always gross and a red flag

by Anonymousreply 85September 20, 2021 8:28 PM

R85 only interested* my god, I’m sorry I make it so obvious that English isn’t my first language

by Anonymousreply 86September 20, 2021 8:29 PM

R54 Rayana & Pixie are who I was thinking of. And as has been pointed out to us, there are far more women those we’re aware of.

Whomever wants to fight the Pixie thing to the death really needs to let it go. We’ll never have DNA verification of any of these relationships 🙄

by Anonymousreply 87September 20, 2021 8:35 PM

R85 well I believe it very much depends. I met my guy at uni, I thought he was younger, he thought I was older. He knew his Descartes … just like Derek Hough.

by Anonymousreply 88September 20, 2021 8:37 PM

I have to have I don’t know much about Derek, that whole family seems awful tbh, but he does seems to be a very successful dancer and the only reason why julianne won an Emmy is because she was dancing with him

by Anonymousreply 89September 20, 2021 8:42 PM

R89 to say* that’s it I’m going to bed and i wish we had an edit button

by Anonymousreply 90September 20, 2021 8:55 PM

R90 me too. I try to slowly detox a bit from DL (right? Only like 50‘posts today???) but I have already managed to lay off the twitter stalking! Baby steps, everyone, baby steps. *Insert inspirational quote*.

Good night.

by Anonymousreply 91September 20, 2021 8:59 PM

R85 For me too… though not for the age gap necessarily. I’ve been in various relationships with big age gaps. It’s more that when a guy in his 30’s upwards goes out with teens/early twenties girls, it’s usually for the control angle. And that they think they’re way smarter than the girl.

But it’s not a one-way street. It works the other way too with older women/younger men.

Was that the case with Ben and Rayana? Possibly. She seemed to be more invested than him and I got the feeling he dropped or ghosted her out of the blue (sad IG stories from Rayana) and she was surprised by it. I guess you might be when your friends were posting pix of him enjoying brunches with you and them then booom! But let’s not forget she was also flitting about between him and her ex so maybe she wasn’t truly that upset.

And he still followed her on his private account (and liked a post of hers from this year or end of last, can’t remember which one) right up until he deactivated it. Surprised he didn’t follow Pixie too as his M.O. as we’ve discussed before seems to be “I’m a good ex, I still follow and like your posts”. Although maybe he did and no-one spotted it before he killed the account.

by Anonymousreply 92September 20, 2021 9:09 PM

PS: I don‘t mean to say btw that DH and even JH are not deserving of their success and extremely skilled and hardworking people. It‘s just this eagerness to display every aspect of you and your life to everybody, and to be so competely self-engrossed and self-featuring. You can be successful and an Emmy winner with great shows without all that.

by Anonymousreply 93September 20, 2021 9:18 PM

R92 now Dominic … HE has content. Boom! Muse. That‘s the one I envy her.

But now, off off off.

by Anonymousreply 94September 20, 2021 9:20 PM

R94 I wasn’t there for the whole Ratana thing and I didn’t went back to check but who’s Dominic?

by Anonymousreply 95September 20, 2021 9:42 PM

R95 Dominic is the drummer for Muse. Rayana was with BB while they were on a break, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 96September 20, 2021 10:03 PM

R95 And he’s nearly 4 years older than BB. And he’s English and a drummer. She has a type 😆

by Anonymousreply 97September 20, 2021 10:10 PM

I went back into the Rayana threads and shouldn't be surprised that there were some nasty comments made about her appearance there. Reaffirms my opinion that anyone who is linked to BB is going to get vitriol.

by Anonymousreply 98September 20, 2021 10:24 PM

What the hell is that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 20, 2021 10:27 PM

Oh so rayana likes the older and famous guys

by Anonymousreply 100September 20, 2021 10:29 PM

R99 desperation to be accepted with the POC

by Anonymousreply 101September 20, 2021 10:35 PM

Also notice the bunch of WOC on her « women friendships » post. And my god, the audacity that woman has to posted about endometriosis in her stories after being a fucking idiot about how she ducking cured herself. As a woman who has endometriosis I would love to punch her in the face

by Anonymousreply 102September 20, 2021 10:38 PM

R102 Fucking* 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 103September 20, 2021 10:40 PM

R101 💯

by Anonymousreply 104September 20, 2021 10:46 PM

my favorite thing right now is the people on twitter that are begging Ben to play live shows and going as far as to create fake posters for concert tours ... what is going to do, charge $55 for a 26 minute long set and then just B O U N C E? His ego clearly requires him to be a headliner, but you gotta have more material than that to *tour* and perform as a headlining act. Delusional. Anything to get noticed though, right?

by Anonymousreply 105September 20, 2021 11:10 PM

R99 When I saw the ‘fairy dancing’ I strained my eyes looking for a heart/lion/fairy emoji but I think she passed on this occasion.

R101 R102 My thoughts exactly! That endo thing! You hypocritical little bitch - you cured yourself of it with positive thoughts or did you forget that little shitpost you put up a while back?

And that friendship post is *just* the kind of thing Benny Boy would like. He hasn’t - so far - but it’s only been up 2 hrs so he might be having a long/busy day on set so who knows?

R103 I love the way predictive text picks ducking 🤣

R105 Aha but is he going to release another EP sometime? Then we might get a whole hour for double the price 😁

by Anonymousreply 106September 20, 2021 11:35 PM

Well, Benny must be busy today as his SMfest has come to an end, much to the disappointment of the fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 107September 21, 2021 12:00 AM

I thought this article about John Mulaney hit on some things about bb, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 21, 2021 12:05 AM

R108 Oh, definitely!!!!

by Anonymousreply 109September 21, 2021 12:21 AM

R41 well, that was your mistake, I don't do subtlety! 🤣🤣 I prefer to beat and be beaten over the head as with a blunt object in place of any form of delicacy of speech. I also add pictures in case people can't follow along with the bluntness. 😜

by Anonymousreply 110September 21, 2021 12:23 AM

I hope now that Ben’s hoo-ha about his single is over that he’s going to show Chiké’s new project a bit of love, seeing as how his buddy gave him a shout-out on his story and with a post on Friday.

I see the Ho’s follows have crept up - 79 now. Chiké doesn’t follow her any more - when he reactivated his account, he popped up on hers for a hot second. She was at zero at that point and it went to 1, then he either unfollowed her or she removed him. He still hasn’t followed her back. Good boy!!!!

by Anonymousreply 111September 21, 2021 1:59 AM

Her face looks so puffy in that friendship pic. Compared to nina the work she has had done is just so apparent. She needs to stop messing with her face. Not cute.

by Anonymousreply 112September 21, 2021 2:02 AM

R112 Euuuwww I just looked properly - it looks totally plastic and yes, really puffy! She’s just so fake I can’t bear to look at her.

by Anonymousreply 113September 21, 2021 3:29 AM

I don't think either of them are attractive but there is a drastic difference in appeared aging, I agree. I cannot find a single reason why he was/is into her. Horrendous personality, steadily waning popularity, fame-whoredom, divorcee. She is also very different from any of the other girls he's been with appearance-wise. But apparently she stopped him from fifty feet so what do I know.

by Anonymousreply 114September 21, 2021 3:37 AM

Ben’s mortifyingly cringey ode to being pussywhipped by JH plus serendipitously hooking up with a Ben look-alike finance bro for the past week have really done wonders for my Ben and DL detox, but I finally decided to catch up and appreciate the camaraderie here and glad everyone is still shitting on JH as they should 👌🏻 Also turns out I may have more in common with Darklina Twitter than I thought or else they are just rubbing off on me??? Strange times. Can’t believe I started this year not even remembering who Ben or JH were

by Anonymousreply 115September 21, 2021 4:54 AM

I wonder how Jack is doing. He never seems to interact with any of Ben’s Instagram posts. I would think my brother was a complete idiot for putting out a song like this about someone like JH

by Anonymousreply 116September 21, 2021 5:17 AM

R115 good for you! I wish for you to be happy! Well, who knows, maybe it isn‘t about the Ho at all, but just a stupid poem from college. Maybe he never noticed that most songs don‘t actually rhyme. How do you mean, you are like the darklinas? I hope you‘re not drawing fanart or screaming indecipherable sequences of letters at your new man?

R116 as for the brother: curious. But maybe he just never is on instagram anymore. They have most likely seen a lot of one another until quite recently anyhow.

I‘ll be interested to see if Benny Hoo starts promoting his friends‘ stuff. But he seems so self-absorbed with his single … Btw has there been any more neutral reporting/reviewing of the song anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 117September 21, 2021 5:33 AM

Can someone please explain to me how Nina has 24 million followers? Like how? What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 118September 21, 2021 5:40 AM

I know I can be in serious denial, but maybe it isn't about her? I just cannot fathom how any person could write a song like that about the Ho? And then get Evan Rachel Wood to play her for the music video? Come on...

by Anonymousreply 119September 21, 2021 5:43 AM

R117 LMAO yes I should have specified. Definitely no creepy fan art involved. I meant finance bro Ben has made me unexpectedly identify more with the self-proclaimed “mouthy sub” identity of Darklina Twitter than I would have said about myself a week ago. Also the fact this guy bitterly said “you mean that fucking Narnia kid? haven’t heard that in a few years” when I mentioned he looked like Ben Barnes was also satisfying 😂 not his best era to be known by most of the general public still

by Anonymousreply 120September 21, 2021 5:46 AM

R115 Maybe we should all find our own Ben look-alike to hook up with for a detox. But please come back to the DL cause this is just too much fun at this stage.

by Anonymousreply 121September 21, 2021 5:46 AM

R119 you would think his friends would ask him who it’s about and ERW would have the class to not want to be associated with anything to do with her, but maybe they also think Ben is a good friend and they want to make his dreams some true and blah blah blah. God I hope he plays the villain in his new project this soft Ben is becoming too much to handle

by Anonymousreply 122September 21, 2021 5:49 AM

R120, haven't heard that in a few years? 🤣 So he has heard it before though? Love it! Isn't there a brunette model on here who could take a quick Toronto trip, hook up with the actual Ben, and come tell us about it? If she can cure him of this JH nonsense in the process then +++ 👏👏👏

by Anonymousreply 123September 21, 2021 5:53 AM

R121 I highly recommend it! But I guess I’m here for the entertainment instead of Ben after all! Yay for pointless bitchery

by Anonymousreply 124September 21, 2021 5:54 AM

R122, the problem is, we need more information. Someone must be willing to talk and say something? JH must have an underpaid intern that she abuses who wants to vent?

by Anonymousreply 125September 21, 2021 5:56 AM

R123 lol yes he has and oh god I just remembered how public these are and I hope he doesn’t decide to Google BB now and come across these threads and these posts 😂😂😂 I’m not ready for this fling to end yet. Oh well at least I’ll still have the DL.

And yes someone needs to get Ben a brunette model stat! This cannot go on

by Anonymousreply 126September 21, 2021 5:59 AM

R123 Don't worry, even if he does I think you're mostly safe. Will 30 + threads and thousands of comments I think yours is mostly buried. We'll probably be 10 threads further by the end of the week after JH posts a story of herself dancing along to 11:11 with lion, heart, fairy emojis and not so secret numbers and tags everywhere!!! I can vividly see the nightmare unfolding in front of me already. Plus, he'll probably just think searching out and hooking up with BB look-alikes is what we all do on a regular basis (and BTW, it totally should be!), and won't even make the connection😂

by Anonymousreply 127September 21, 2021 6:12 AM

R126 can you manifest a Keanu lookalike for me please? I think the only reason for not letting go of Ben completely is that is was just so nice focussing on someone else than the current personal limbo I‘m in.

Ah well, I also hope for someone to give us more of a reveal, just to know who was right.

As for John Mulaney, he has been a very well known guys for years, we on the contrary with our hyperfocus on Ben, vastly overestimate his fame. None of my friends even knew his name. Darklinas and Billinas are actually doing the opposite of the Mulaney situ, they are openly stanning the characters and it‘s a community thing too. That‘s why they only raged about the Ho for five minutes and went right on.

by Anonymousreply 128September 21, 2021 6:15 AM

R127 lol true or he would probably be thrilled to know there’s a very excitable corner of Twitter on the lookout for some rather dominant Ben lookalikes and I’m going to have to explain what Darklina is.

R128 yes the curiosity and escapism of Ben hasn’t completely subsided. It is surprising how few people know or remember Ben even if they have seen Westworld a few years ago. The Mulaney stuff was on another level.

by Anonymousreply 129September 21, 2021 6:28 AM

R128 and yessss manifesting a Keanu or Ben for everyone 😂

by Anonymousreply 130September 21, 2021 6:29 AM

R128, me too. Non of my friends or family know his name. They maybe know one or two roles. But I mostly like to keep my BB stalking hobby isolated to this corner of the internet. If I die tomorrow and they go over my browser history they'll probably be completely bewildered. Really, that's what she was doing in her free time? Probably think the pandemic just finally got to me.

by Anonymousreply 131September 21, 2021 6:29 AM

R131 yes! I keep deleting my browsing history! But then the result is that there‘s ONLY datalounge BB on there. I‘ll need to redo it and then dicersify!

by Anonymousreply 132September 21, 2021 6:40 AM

*diversify

by Anonymousreply 133September 21, 2021 6:40 AM

I call him the OAC (only available crush), I keep forgetting how it happened but I live in a place where around SB there was a rigid curfew and total lockdown and I had been mostly at home for over a year, when I was not taking care of isolated parents and depressed loved ones. I really think we mustn‘t underestimate the pandemic when judging ourselves and Ben too. Who knows how he blew his brains to end up inspirational quoting and only ever being able to call everybody sweet and cute and posting hearts. ❤️ 💜 💛💚💙💗💓💘💝

by Anonymousreply 134September 21, 2021 6:52 AM

Ben probably moonlights as head of that heart emoji selection committee. I didn’t even realize there are so many and that’s not even including his former favorite 🖤. His next music video better be about the female pirate I can’t handle another fucking love story about her

by Anonymousreply 135September 21, 2021 7:18 AM

OMG I just noticed Ben liked a post with a dog in it!!! Rob and Chloe must’ve put there foot down after the cat person side of his personality started showing too much. Ew a JHO person and a cat person do better Ben. Reepicheep would be so ashamed of the person he’s become

by Anonymousreply 136September 21, 2021 7:26 AM

Their* ugh

by Anonymousreply 137September 21, 2021 7:28 AM

R134 I like this OAC definition. And yes I think many people have found themselves online and on parts of the internet and relying on it for community and inspiration in ways they never would have expected pre-pandemic. I think Ben sees a lot more of the online content about him than we would expect especially with all the free time we have all had. Sometimes I think Ben is playing up his nice geeky side to compensate for the characters he plays especially for a young audience. Maybe he feels some guilt when he sees young girls romanticize the violent, manipulative characters he plays, but that would be a bit condescending of him because I think most are smart enough to separate fantasy from reality and still be able to recognize red flags in real life so he doesn’t need to act like the big brother/uncle to all his fans (obviously his fans have ruined the word daddy for him lol).

by Anonymousreply 138September 21, 2021 7:47 AM

Julianne is really trying to change her image after the black lash she got for the show and her blackface coming back. Here’s me following a bunch of POC, here’s me with all my WOC friends, here’s me talking about endometriosis…

by Anonymousreply 139September 21, 2021 7:57 AM

Anyone else notice that JH’s post has been updated from “find your tribe” to “find your circle”?

by Anonymousreply 140September 21, 2021 8:12 AM

As an older woman than you are, Julianne, and exiting for a moment my persona as your hobby hater, let me say this. You are a good dancer, you are a pretty enough girl, you seem to be a good worker. Stop trying so hard with this persona. You want to go yachting, you want a career in showbiz, it suits you! Nobody will buy into this activist shit ever. Do Kingry, drink vegan smoothies, and leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 141September 21, 2021 9:05 AM

She just never managed to be successful, she’s a failed dancer, failed singer, failed actress, her kinrgy thing doesn’t seems to be doing that great, not sure about her wine. Since her trip to Europe she seems to want to be some kind of influencer and it’s not going great either

by Anonymousreply 142September 21, 2021 10:02 AM

She also failed in choosing her plastic surgeon and now her face looks like it does. I think she got lip injections lately and they still not settled in right. Other than that she had work done on her nose, blepharoplasty (not as invasive as her bff Nina) and brow lift. May be missing stuff but I'm not that experienced.

by Anonymousreply 143September 21, 2021 10:19 AM

It seems like she could have had a semi successful CW teen drama show type of success similar to Nina’s but the only acting she ever did was in some silly romcoms. Maybe she was avoiding TV at the time since this was before the great migration to streaming TV and shift in attitudes towards it.

by Anonymousreply 144September 21, 2021 10:20 AM

I’m surprised that with all the work done, she didn’t do anything about her wrinkles

by Anonymousreply 145September 21, 2021 10:25 AM

R145 Anti-wrinkle injections differ and some have effects lasting only up to 3/4 months, the more famous ones (botox) can work up to a year. Most rhinoplasties I seen are well done nowadays, very popular and celebrity must have. Meghan Markle had a good one. If not pointed out no one would notice.

by Anonymousreply 146September 21, 2021 10:36 AM

R144 then she should open a dance school in Salt Lake City. Play to her strengths. All of this posing only makes it worse. Superyachts and ultra luxury hotels are surely wonderful, but they are the furthest from a socially conscious lifestyle there is, as were all her covid trips. She has sucked up the selfcare/holostic stuff to the hilt and truly believes that‘s a solution. I love meditation and positive thinking too, I‘d love to swim in Amalfi right now and dance on a party in Cannes and drink wine with my friends. But you have to be aware, gal, that this is not solving anything whatsoever and that you simply have to shut up about stuff you know nothing about and not force feed everybody what a good person you are, when you are clearly just comfy and not very much concerned with the state of the world.

by Anonymousreply 147September 21, 2021 10:40 AM

Seriously what producer saw her galavanting around Europe on yachts all summer and thought yeah let’s put her on an activist show. She could probably create a whole reality TV show off of some Kinergy wellness retreat with some variation of damaged people willing to go on that type of show or a couples retreat or some bullshit and probably be quite successful at it with the right producer and team, but picking that activist show was self sabotage

by Anonymousreply 148September 21, 2021 11:02 AM

Maybe some of the people she was partying with in Europe were the same ones who put her in The Activist?

by Anonymousreply 149September 21, 2021 11:07 AM

R148 it was probably that super nice producer lady who was on board with her. The one who got fired for creating a horrible work environment. It‘s really a difficult situation for celebrities these days with social media. People start having expectations of you, like Ben, he has now stirred up his fans with Twitter interactions, only to drop out again after a few days, because it becomes exhausting and the buzz wears of. All he can do now is disappoint them because he doesn‘t react any longer. That‘s why you pay social media strategists. You have to realise that whatever you do on social media, will only have an affect on yourself, because your followers can just tune out, change their minds, change allegiance. But nothing you did will ever be forgotten. And it can by default only come back to haunt you and never your audience. And a collective opinion can‘t be unmade really once it‘s gone down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 150September 21, 2021 11:11 AM

Like Ben, who can‘t accept he will only ever be the pretty fantasy guy, until he is grey enough to be something else. Most reports about his song were basically, yeah he has a nice voice but look how pretty he is. His blabla about fulfilling his dreams didn‘t help making it look like a vanity project. He could have used the interviews to speak about his long experience with making music and singing (killing Bono, Easy Virtue), musical theatre and piano playing, instead of harping on about how this was his dream. It makes him look like those millionaires who climb Everest with plenty of oxygen and twenty sherpas.

by Anonymousreply 151September 21, 2021 11:21 AM

Yeah if it were really about the music and achieving a dream he should have just released it via a few posts on his own social media without all the cringey promotion. And was merch really necessary? It’s not like he needs the money, although who can blame him for wanting to make some doing something he loves I guess. It’s fine he’s prioritizing a pet project like this, but even in that article he differentiated it from his actual career. The only non-annoying reason I can imagine for doing all the promo is that he wants it to open up more theater or filmed musical performances. But if that’s the case he could have plugged that interest more. He has had no problem shamelessly plugging his James Bond interest in the past but I hope these two interests never intersect. Bond doesn’t need to sing

by Anonymousreply 152September 21, 2021 11:31 AM

R151 Preach. R152 He will never be a Bond. Not enough popularity. And before someone says that Bond movies made actors famous, that was before. Now it's a brand a money making machine. Ben brings nothing of big magnitude to the table.

by Anonymousreply 153September 21, 2021 11:38 AM

R153 just wanted to write the same. Although I also believed he would never ever publish music. Can somebody with some understanding of those things rate the views of his video? Does he reach a broader audience at all?

by Anonymousreply 154September 21, 2021 11:43 AM

Amazon is about to own the Bond franchise and they don’t need to depend on it for money so they are more likely than legacy MGM to pick a relatively unknown actor or even make it into a TV show, but I agree the likelihood of him getting it is slim. It’s all up in the air right now until the deal is finalized

by Anonymousreply 155September 21, 2021 11:45 AM

R117 I read through the song lyrics without benefit of the music and video, and the lyrics are incredibly infantile when reviewed like that. Very ‘naive’ in the artistic sense of the word. Like a kid wrote them so maybe you have something there lmao.

Jack’s probably mega embarrassed but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him interacting on one of BB’s posts, however if I’m im honest I’ve never checked.

by Anonymousreply 156September 21, 2021 11:46 AM

R156 it made me think of the stuff my KPop loving niece would come up with. This whole always but never stuff. Benality.

by Anonymousreply 157September 21, 2021 11:49 AM

R152 the signed CDs are not yet sold out it seems. I had expected those to be gone within an hour.

by Anonymousreply 158September 21, 2021 11:59 AM

R157 The line which annoys me the most is “It pumped and sang and skipped a beat” …. vomitous. And yes, I thought the CD’s would’ve been the one thing to sell out!!

by Anonymousreply 159September 21, 2021 12:03 PM

Wasn‘t there something about artists making hardly any money off the streaming? I really wonder how much he invested in all this.

by Anonymousreply 160September 21, 2021 12:03 PM

R158 I’ve seen some tweets about how expensive international shipping is. He should have picked a more international distributor if that’s the case. I don’t think he realizes how widespread and diverse his fan base is based on that one IG live he did where he kept naming countries like he was shocked his following was so global

by Anonymousreply 161September 21, 2021 12:04 PM

I haven’t bought a CD since the early 2000s. I didn’t even know they were still made. I wouldn’t even have the means to play one now so it would be pointless. And I’m in the upper middle of the millennial generation so I doubt any gen Z would be that different unless they will lived with their parents CD players.

by Anonymousreply 162September 21, 2021 12:07 PM

R161 nobody even has a CD player anymore these days. Guess he should have opted for signed t-shirts. The merch bothers me as much as this presumptious title.

by Anonymousreply 163September 21, 2021 12:08 PM

He should have made records instead. He’s learned nothing from Taylor

by Anonymousreply 164September 21, 2021 12:08 PM

But seriously, the environmental aspect of making useless CDs and stickers that end up in the ocean really annoys me. It‘s just so unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 165September 21, 2021 12:11 PM

Jack is a British sports-loving lad who does marketing. Why do we think he's some arbiter of taste?

by Anonymousreply 166September 21, 2021 12:15 PM

What if every single song is about a different relationship and he’s trying to be like the male version of Taylor with his little Easter egg hint launches but then thought CDs and Julianne Hough were a good idea. I’ve never been so second hand embarrassed for someone in my life.

R166 definitely not the arbiter of taste, but certainly hopefully never letting him live this down in the pub. He probably unfollowed her once Ben told him he wrote a song about her

by Anonymousreply 167September 21, 2021 12:18 PM

R166 I agree. I think that‘s the same thinking as wanting JML to sort him out. Only seeing people in relation to Ben, not as people with their own agenda and life. Guess it‘s just fun specultion though, like most stuff we says

I guess people who are willing to show themselves in the merchandise and able to afford it/bank account holders make for a tiny intersection on the Venn diagram.

by Anonymousreply 168September 21, 2021 12:20 PM

Jack was probably like THIS is what you were doing instead of attending Wimbledon and football games with me!? This could have been an email mate

by Anonymousreply 169September 21, 2021 12:22 PM

R169 Ben could not have enterer the UK before august without compulsory quarantine for 14 days. That‘s why no Wimbledon. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 170September 21, 2021 12:24 PM

Anyway, my break is over, but I have a last message to the person who compared Ben‘s level of achievement to that of Dominic Howard with a polite, deeply kind ARE YOU F***ING SERIOUS? lol! See you later everyone.

by Anonymousreply 171September 21, 2021 12:37 PM

Jack is smarter than Ben, at least he actually unfollowed julianne

by Anonymousreply 172September 21, 2021 12:47 PM

R168 Yeah, I suspect the Darklinas would explode if *that* happened. It’s unfortunate because they would be a cute couple even if the age gap is a bit big. But I don’t get how his family, especially Jack, don’t say anything about Julianne?? Unless they’re not serious and that’s why he doesn’t say anything?? I don’t know at this point. I know if that was my brother I would definitely say something but I guess you can’t force them to listen.

by Anonymousreply 173September 21, 2021 12:52 PM

R173 there is literally no evidence as to who is saying what to who about whatever. And come on, they spent both their birthdays apart, they have not been in the same country for three months. They may fuck when they meet, they may have been together but nothing whatsoever points to a serious adult relationship at this point in time.

by Anonymousreply 174September 21, 2021 1:03 PM

R162 I had to get a CD player several years ago for my teen, and all of their BTS stuff. Lots of CDs with Kpop. That said, the kiddo also has a Spotify account, a Homepod mini, AirPods, and wireless headphones… so obv streaming is still dominant.

by Anonymousreply 175September 21, 2021 1:40 PM

R174 then why call the song 11:11 (which is literally her thing) if the song isn’t about her

by Anonymousreply 176September 21, 2021 1:41 PM

Anyone clinging to the half-baked notion that 11:11 isn’t about JH seriously has their head in the sand. 😂

by Anonymousreply 177September 21, 2021 1:44 PM

R176 Not the OP but the only thing I can think of outside of them being an item at some point is, if they are just platonic friends, she could've shared the whole 11:11 thing with him at some point/the meaning/numerology etc. For argument's sake, just coz he incorporated it into his song doesn't mean it has to be about her. He could've just found the concept interesting when she told him about it.

FTR I'm not sure what I believe except that if they ever were together, they aren't now.

by Anonymousreply 178September 21, 2021 1:44 PM

R178 you don’t hide little emojis in your stories for your friends, also her making sure to let us know that the song is about her. I don’t know what they are rn but he definitely wrote that song with her in mind. He’s dumb

by Anonymousreply 179September 21, 2021 1:47 PM

Our boy just posted a story from set. Lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 21, 2021 1:47 PM

R176 that was clearly about the argument why the family does not intervene, which nobody knows if they do, what they say, what they don‘t say, or what their opinion is. It was only said that at this specific moment nothing points to them being in a full on relationship. Not about their past, not about anybody‘s feelings for one another or weird song titles and smileys. Just about this idea we would ever know or be aware of family Barnes‘ internal communication.

by Anonymousreply 181September 21, 2021 1:50 PM

R180 omg singing face. What did I ever see there for me to like? I can‘t even stand watching the guy doing what he likes to do best. Covid madness, I blame you!

by Anonymousreply 182September 21, 2021 2:06 PM

The argument that they spent both their birthdays apart and have not been in the same country for three months has come up a lot on Twitter too and that seems like a bit of a juvenile argument to me. Even before the pandemic I’ve spent well over 3 months and special occasions away from a partner sometimes due to work or family commitments and have seen friends do it too and that isn’t that unusual to me in terms of saying whether they are for sure in a relationship. And yes of course we can never know for sure either way, and the song is clearly about a girl that isn’t ready to be with him right now so I don’t think anyone was arguing that they are for sure together now, just that the song is about her

by Anonymousreply 183September 21, 2021 2:18 PM

As a crotchety old DLer, here's a formatting note: the thread won't scroll so quickly if we compile multiple thoughts into one post rather than free-form stream of consciousness. This isn't Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 184September 21, 2021 2:19 PM

R182 He's so "extra" and "intense" and "soulful". It's because he's an empath... 😂

I wonder what kind of orgasm face he makes, now... it can't be worse!

by Anonymousreply 185September 21, 2021 2:25 PM

R185 reminded me of this tweet I saw yesterday 😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186September 21, 2021 2:29 PM

R183 Yes, but these are Covid travellers, with more coin to spare than the average bear.

by Anonymousreply 187September 21, 2021 2:29 PM

Naur not without the beard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188September 21, 2021 2:30 PM

R183 again this was about his family saying something. Not at all about the song. Maybe his mother is sending him howlers everyday, maybe his brother stopped speaking to him. How can anybody presume to say that they don‘t? Only that, by how things present themselves (she claiming to be single, him saying he hasn‘t met the woman he wants to marry, plus them not spending any time together), there really seems no need for anybody to intervene. R187 he was sightseeing in Brighton. She was pedicuring in Cali. It is known.

I‘m not denying they are something, we all know they have something, only that I can‘t believe there is anything anybody would need to intervene in.

by Anonymousreply 189September 21, 2021 2:33 PM

I'd say this embarrassment of a song is worth intervening in lol but maybe I just have a different relationship with my brother

by Anonymousreply 190September 21, 2021 2:35 PM

R189 I would definitely intervene if my brother was even just friend with someone like that

by Anonymousreply 191September 21, 2021 2:36 PM

R190 but who would know other than you and your brother that somebody had intervened? We will never know how his family feel about this song even if they disinherit him over it. We just won‘t know.

by Anonymousreply 192September 21, 2021 2:37 PM

True maybe someone intervened to at least get Ben to stop his side of emojigate even if she insists on continuing. He must be so annoying on set right now sneaking around to play piano with THOSE faces while they are trying to wrangle him into doing something anything related to his real job. The fact that this project doesn’t include Ben’s beard makes me question GDT and everyone involved in terms of both their creative vision and basic eyesight. How much longer must we be tortured like this

by Anonymousreply 193September 21, 2021 2:46 PM

R193 well it‘s the first time he has done something by himself, he still doesn‘t know that most people will congratulate him but still care more about their own itching toe (Dale Carnegie says so) and be very ready to bitch about him getting on their nerves, as soon as he mentions it twice.

by Anonymousreply 194September 21, 2021 2:50 PM

R193 It's true. The last time he looked good without a beard he was a young lad. He doesn't have the strongest jawline and I think the beard helps it look more sculpted. If he's going to let his face fly solo without a beard then he needs his Dorian Gray hair back. Truly I think his darkling look is the best suited to him now. His Billy Russo S1 look was great (I loved the hair although it's a bit dated now) and the beard was perfection for his bone structure, but he's older now. He's very lucky to have that mane of gorgeous, thick, shiny hair.

by Anonymousreply 195September 21, 2021 2:52 PM

R195 omg no don’t suggest the long hair. The horror. I would never recover. And yes I can’t wait for him to get back to the Darkling look. The day he posted that traumatic pic of his beard trimmings is the day I swiped right on my Benjamin Greene lookalike. Maybe that’s a sign there is a god after all.

by Anonymousreply 196September 21, 2021 2:58 PM

R195 don‘t agree about Billy‘s hair, I hated that, but I thought Gold Digger was a good look for him. He has way too much cheek to go naked. Although his face is telegenic, and some lenses make him look absolutely stunning, while others make him look bland. In the Jason vid he looked only average and again TINY HEAD. His music video director is the same who directed the fav SB episodes. She really knows how to do him, so to say.

by Anonymousreply 197September 21, 2021 2:59 PM

Either he’s been asked to lose weight for this role or his cheeks have lost a lot of volume with age because his face looks sunken. But good for a villainy look I guess

by Anonymousreply 198September 21, 2021 3:01 PM

R198 that plus the stretching effect of the iphone selfie lense

by Anonymousreply 199September 21, 2021 3:03 PM

I have to say that I have met him in real life and he’s, IMO, absolutely stunning

by Anonymousreply 200September 21, 2021 3:11 PM

I should've specific with Billy Russo's hair, I didn't prefer when it was slicked all the way back as his head is kind of narrow for that and his ears stick out a bit. For some reason DL won't let me link a picture but I preferred when it was sort of parted, or pieces fell in front of his face like in the sniper and carousel scenes. Especially the scene where he blows up the building behind him.

by Anonymousreply 201September 21, 2021 3:11 PM

R200 Tell us more. I believe he must be stunning IRL. And tall. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 202September 21, 2021 3:12 PM

R200 what hair and beard era?! Russo? I don’t doubt he was stunning. Lucky you. I’ve turn off post notifications until the beard is back. It’s simply not worth disrupting a conference call otherwise now.

I met him in longish hair and deep v neck tshirt era and I forgot about him for nearly a decade after that and can’t remember if he had a beard at the time so he did not stun me then

by Anonymousreply 203September 21, 2021 3:16 PM

R203 I just wanted to point out your rather bland encounter. I recalled that.

by Anonymousreply 204September 21, 2021 3:20 PM

It was in 2009, at the London’s convention so nothing extraordinary. He’s super tall, but everybody is to me, long hair, beard. So nice to all his fans. Also I’m weak for his British accent. I have a friend who’s used to do convention and festival, who met him at the Monte Carlo festival and she said he’s one that stay the longest taking pics and doing autographs with friends, even when the cameras weren’t there like some celebs do.

by Anonymousreply 205September 21, 2021 3:25 PM

R205!2019*

by Anonymousreply 206September 21, 2021 3:29 PM

R206 did he have long hair in 2019? What did he actually do in 2019 in general? Yes, I think with long hair and a beard he is best. Logan Season 2 I really liked lookwise. What does it say, he is better when you can only see his eyes? And they are so nicely framed? Hihihi!

Anyway r203 inspired by you I turned the T back on and am swiping. Maybe our manifesting worked.

by Anonymousreply 207September 21, 2021 3:33 PM

That’s how he looked. So maybe not really long hair but still longer that « I cut my own hair for New Years » 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208September 21, 2021 3:44 PM

[quote]Darklinas and Billinas are actually doing the opposite of the Mulaney situ, they are openly stanning the characters and it‘s a community thing too. That‘s why they only raged about the Ho for five minutes and went right on.

R128 Just popping in for some fly-by "insight". . . that's because his characters are the most developed thing about Ben Barnes. I've said countless times that most of his fans don't care one bit about *him*. Just how it fuels their egos to stan him.

R156 Exactly. Everyone was expecting something so grandiose from The Great Logophile, but we got 'wishes one two and three'.. *rolls eyes out of head* Two-dimensional depth for most of it.

by Anonymousreply 209September 21, 2021 3:51 PM

So he looks fine and he's kind, though smart as a brick and deep as a puddle. Not bad, I've done worse for sure IRL. 😂

by Anonymousreply 210September 21, 2021 3:58 PM

R209 that‘s just it. Just because he likes Blackadder doesn‘t mean he has Ben Elton‘s brain.

by Anonymousreply 211September 21, 2021 3:59 PM

R204 Eh bland for me maybe. Since I didn’t know who he was, then skeptically questioned who he was when my friend told me he was caspian, then proceeded to drunkenly ask him about Reepicheep I think I was probably the highlight of his holiday season TBH I can be a hilarious drunk. I just wish I remembered now if the taller guy he was with at the bar was Jack that would make the story more interesting. If he’d looked like he did in R208 back then I definitely would have been more interested in him than his imaginary CGI rat costar, but I guess it’s just always and never our time. If I ever meet him again it better not be beardless after all he’s put me through this year

by Anonymousreply 212September 21, 2021 4:21 PM

R207 R208 that was probably before or during Darkling era! That’s what he spent 2019 doing starting in September. Before that I think it was just gold digger and punish promo stuff?? But lucky you 👌🏻

by Anonymousreply 213September 21, 2021 4:35 PM

Okay guys, I get nothing done while I‘m in this obsessive mood, for the sake of my work and my sanity I‘ll take myself off the DL now by changing my password and deleting it. It‘s so much fun here but I don‘t want to be stuck in this mental whirlpool around a guy that I don‘t even fancy anymore. Maybe when I have put more distance between me and this weird obsession, I‘ll come back with a new account. Take care everybody!

by Anonymousreply 214September 21, 2021 4:54 PM

R214 OH NO Oneninetynine, don't leave us!😥

by Anonymousreply 215September 21, 2021 4:58 PM

Ben liked her post few days after she posted it, trying to be subtle Ben ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 21, 2021 5:55 PM

Also I want to put out that julianne blocked me on one of my account. I don’t know what comment she didn’t liked was it « why don’t you dance on Ben song, the one he wrote for you » then the next day I wrote on her friendship post « look at ma and my woc friends after being called out for blackface »

by Anonymousreply 217September 21, 2021 5:59 PM

R216 Awww I was waiting for him to the like girlie friendship one. And he liked the complete shitpost. Arsehole. Yeah, he thinks we won’t notice!!! As if.

R217 I hope it’s the first one because maybe he didn’t write it for her and she knows it, lmfao. Probably the second one though.

by Anonymousreply 218September 21, 2021 6:04 PM

R218 Or following on from my comment above, maybe his version of an apology for not posting EmojiResponseGate.

by Anonymousreply 219September 21, 2021 6:06 PM

R218 I think it’s the second one too because it’s not the first time that I comment mes about Ben in her posts and she never did anything. Also I comment on her dancing video and the next day I wasn’t blocked and was able to wrote that WOC comment

by Anonymousreply 220September 21, 2021 6:06 PM

R216 Not the first time he's waited to like her posts in order to hide it lately. Cause he thinks he's really clever and everyone else is stupid. Also did everyone notice she deleted the original show announcement post too? Cause how would posting all your POC homies make sense if that post with all its vitriol against her blackface was still up..

Ahhh, the transparency of damage control..

by Anonymousreply 221September 21, 2021 6:07 PM

R215 I feel like she posted that as a dog whistle to Ben after the comments in his promo articles about wanting a family. Same with that one time she posted all that obsessive baby content on her stories. She’s definitely trying to look like free, happy, healed wife/mom material to someone

by Anonymousreply 222September 21, 2021 6:07 PM

R189 My point was that they had the means to see one another if they were actually a couple, not that they might have seen one another. I an firmly in the camp of not a couple/3 months apart.

by Anonymousreply 223September 21, 2021 6:09 PM

R222 meant to refer to R216

by Anonymousreply 224September 21, 2021 6:12 PM

I think she’s trying to clean her imagine after the whole the activist shitshow. She’s like « look at me and my family » « look at me with my mostly woc friends »

by Anonymousreply 225September 21, 2021 6:14 PM

R225 Oh yeah. Total image rehab!

by Anonymousreply 226September 21, 2021 6:31 PM

One she edited her body in that pic. Her ass is way bigger. Two is every day a national whatever the fuck day? Can tomorrow be #nationaljuliannehoughshutthefuckup day? Or maybe #nationalbenbarnesstoplying day? Secret emojis, secret likes, just do the pap walk already. We are all laughing at them anyway. I hate them.

by Anonymousreply 227September 21, 2021 7:05 PM

Awww see ya199 my fellow take that loving, patsy bolly swigging DLr. Take care👋🏾😍

R225 R226 JH is such an idiot, anyone who googles her will find all they need to know about her. Just like her blackface it will always be there as well as other insta accounts that shared and created posts about the activist. She should have kept the post up, that's the biggest growth and learning she could ever do be with the difficulties and build and learn from there that is true accountability and learning a person can do, it's not easy but it's so important.

by Anonymousreply 228September 21, 2021 7:33 PM

R221 I missed that! The cowardly bitch!

R228, yes a total waste of time, as if anyone’s going to forget about it.

And you’ll notice she didn’t delete the ‘thirst pic’ she posted before it, although it warbles on about how excited she is about announcing her next project.

That says everything you need to know about her right there.

Surprised Benny Boy didn’t sneak back and like that one too.

by Anonymousreply 229September 21, 2021 8:19 PM

What sick twisted game is GDT playing at who is this man. He better leave Ben like he found him or I want the last 5 months of my life back with interest. Netflix better hire the HO’s damage control team if they want anyone to watch season 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 21, 2021 8:36 PM

I must be really bored today because I just went back and looked at Julianne's pictures circa 2007-ish (can't link but just google if interested) and she has had a LOT of work done that I didn't realize. Nose job, new teeth, she used to have a crooked smile. Her body was hot and much slimmer but I guess that's what happens to us all as we get older. I just hadn't realized she'd had so much plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 231September 21, 2021 9:11 PM

R231 I feel like every women in her family had work done. But I have to say I never paid attention to what she did. Except for the lips

by Anonymousreply 232September 21, 2021 9:16 PM

R232 I honestly knew nothing about her so I felt like I should look her up. I must say her brother is a better dancer than she is based on watching them dance together in a few numbers on YouTube. She hardly looks like the same person as she did back then too. Looks like she's had done everything you can do to one's face. The whole family looks Grinch-y to me though....

by Anonymousreply 233September 21, 2021 9:23 PM

R233 funny for whatever reason I was thinking that Ben would prefer his women to be more natural. I can’t believe she goes like « I’m happy with myself and my body » and then managed to redo almost everything

by Anonymousreply 234September 21, 2021 9:26 PM

R234 She’s a delusional, lying hypocrite. I’ve said before I accept she’s a damaged person if the abuse stories are true (sorry to be a sceptic but we only have her word for it, I think?) but she needs to take herself off and get a load of therapy. Maybe that’s what she likes Ben for, his shoulder so she can cry on it. Must be hella soggy by now.

Did anyone notice when she liked his post - the ‘I’m overwhelmed’ one? That was from 3 days ago and I didn’t think I saw her liking it right away. Only asking as I remember when she was in Mexico and she’d posted something and BB had posted something around the same time. He waited 2 days to like her post and she did the same with his, and it felt very like tit-for-tat . It was not long after the family awards thing where some of us speculated they’d fallen out and it seemed to fit very well with that theory at the time!

Her post went up 3 days ago, and it seems he waited 3 days to like it so I wondered if she did the same with his this time again. But yeah maybe he’s just trying to fly under the radar - it’s not working, Benji!

Wonder if he’s been on lurking again…. we mention that his SMfest is well and truly over and lo and behold, we have a story yesterday *and* today! Wow, push the boat out BB why don’t ya.

by Anonymousreply 235September 21, 2021 9:44 PM

They clearly aren’t rich enough to at least afford surgeons as good as the kardashians. She looks almost natural compared to the rest of her family

by Anonymousreply 236September 21, 2021 9:45 PM

R235 if I remember correctly she like that « I’m overwhelmed » post the day he posted it. R236 she could have done some more work when she was with brooks his net worth is bigger than hers

by Anonymousreply 237September 21, 2021 9:49 PM

R235 if I remember correctly she like that « I’m overwhelmed » post the day he posted it. R236 she could have done some more work when she was with brooks his net worth is bigger than hers

by Anonymousreply 238September 21, 2021 9:50 PM

Ok sorry I broke the DL by complaining too much about beardless Ben. Julianne’s energy lashed out at us

by Anonymousreply 239September 22, 2021 1:09 AM

R216 And I stupidly forgot to mention in R221.. if anyone was wondering if Ben had the merest modicum of a spine or a set of functioning balls and was upset with The Ho after she shat all over his "don't speculate who the song's about" line with her lionheart emoji over the 11:11 necklace story. . . he's already back to surreptitiously liking her posts. He just can't stay mad at herrrrrrrrr!!! She's the love of his life!!!!!

R229 Oooh ooohh you mean I was right?!? Her deleting the post had nothing to do with the horribleness of the show, but because it was faster than to delete the immense amount of negative comments about her and Ben?!? Whhoooooo'ss surrrprisssssseeddddddd!!!!

R239 Ha! That's hilarious!! The Large Magellanic Cloud must have been in Pluto..

by Anonymousreply 240September 22, 2021 2:00 AM

That he’s still liking her posts tells me that he’s fully on board with her publicly claiming association with the song. And for someone who’s trigger happy with the block button, JH also did not block me for my tweets. They *wanted* us to spread the word.

by Anonymousreply 241September 22, 2021 3:54 AM

R241 With the caveat that I don't know the tweets in question, we can technically only say that *she* wants everyone to know. Because if you tag Ben with a The Ho/11:11 pic he will untag himself so damned fast.. Add to that the fact that he's hiding his likes of her to where he thinks no one is looking gives me more of the impression that he's not comfortable right now with people noticing his association with her. Is that because of her issues of a new round of universal hate and how it made her, and therefore him, look, or is it because of his continuing refusal to acknowledge his private life?

The fact that he's still liking her stuff might instead indicate that he remains a fully whipped, weak-minded coward. Remember, he keeps liking every time she talks about unconditional love. (And has he specifically talked about it too lately? I can't tell them apart anymore..) It may not matter how much or how badly she disrespects his wishes (or worse..), he's still going to be unconditionally in love with her. It's Real Love, remember? He and I have very different definitions of it apparently, but mine starts in a place of self-respect.. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 242September 22, 2021 5:27 AM

I was going to say the same (also sorry DL was broken and I posted twice the same post) After the emojis thing Ben still liked her post so I guess he’s not mad at her about it

by Anonymousreply 243September 22, 2021 7:47 AM

R243 Yeah I wondered what the hell happened with DL last night!! Well, it did take him 3 days so maybe in BB World, that’s a slap on the wrist 🤣

by Anonymousreply 244September 22, 2021 7:58 AM

New story from Ben. Just promotion for the single.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 22, 2021 5:47 PM

Oh it's a slow day for Bulianne news/updates....

R242 I think all your suggestions are at play with Bulianne or how about Belianne 😂.

I mean really all we've done apart from informing his fan base is stream new eyes to her social media platforms which she needs at the moment since she ain't got a TV gig.

Ben will be feeling shame surrounding her association right now he want to be interfering with his Barnacle music/merch coins! But he loves her unconditionally...

I've succumbed to my own denials of the song not being about Belianne after reading that Blind gossip about Brooks.

The girl has a type and I can imagine her reputation has followed her, She has covid travelled the world this year husband shopping and absolutely no one wants to marry her...except for BB and even then she still rejects him. Major red flag Ben, Major!🚩

by Anonymousreply 246September 22, 2021 5:53 PM

R246 oh ben isn’t rich enough to marry her. She wants someone with more money and who’s okay with exposing everything about their life and it’s not Ben

by Anonymousreply 247September 22, 2021 5:56 PM

R247 true that! Her yachting charge she asks for is 100k per week and a private jet from her men 😏 I ask for a reply text and a steak dinner😒

by Anonymousreply 248September 22, 2021 6:33 PM

Oh I wonder if her next beau is going to be a POC just to continue her « look guys I’m not racist » act

by Anonymousreply 249September 22, 2021 6:39 PM

R249 Oooo good one! He’ll be lightskin or white passing though! Can’t be “too” coloured 😹

by Anonymousreply 250September 22, 2021 6:47 PM

R248 Same, same, Lilly!

Seeing as how her husband-shopping crashed and burned, I think she needs to drop her prices 🤣

Yah, she was never going to go for Ben. I still say she used him from day one for whichever topic was on her agenda that day - Brooks, self-publicity, making it look like she wasn’t on her own - but I think he’s too blind to see it. And I can’t listen to that song as it’s beyond pathetic. He’s a complete idiot.

by Anonymousreply 251September 22, 2021 8:05 PM

R249 R250 Definitely! She was eyeing up some of those NFL players, quite a few POC there. And very, very big wallets. What’s not to love, Jules!?!

by Anonymousreply 252September 22, 2021 8:08 PM

R252 wasn’t it a blind about that? Like a player or sled her out and she was like «you cent afford my rate » ?

by Anonymousreply 253September 22, 2021 8:12 PM

R250 "he", very presumptuous of you. Remember, she's 'not straight'.

by Anonymousreply 254September 22, 2021 8:13 PM

R253 I can’t remember if it was a blind, I think it was maybe on a video or something? Everyone speculated it was her!

by Anonymousreply 255September 22, 2021 8:52 PM

I already can’t stand the woman (still wanted to give that benefit of doubt to me that maybe it’s because of Benjamin), but I was randomly going through tummy Instagram Stories and she came up and it’s official, I actually can’t stand her existence let alone the way she talks. Why can’t I find one good thing about her to actually think that maybe Benjamin sees something..

by Anonymousreply 256September 22, 2021 8:54 PM

So “D-Man” doesn’t follow Ben but Ben follows him. When will this man know the concept of “self-respect”?

by Anonymousreply 257September 22, 2021 8:56 PM

R257 he hasn’t liked any of derek posts since last month I wonder why

by Anonymousreply 258September 22, 2021 9:00 PM

R254 right… I forgot about that. On a serious note, I would never want to be disrespectful regarding someone’s sexuality but her not saying anything about hers after she said that, what, how many years ago? Like I don’t wanna be that person but …

Does anyone here actually think she’s not straight?

by Anonymousreply 259September 22, 2021 9:08 PM

R258 he has liked his post. The cringe fest he just posted that made me blink my eyes like crazy, just thinking what I just saw..

by Anonymousreply 260September 22, 2021 9:10 PM

R259 Did she not very clearly said that she doesn’t consider herself straight? Like that’s what she said about herself or was something she said as a reason to make the divorce sound reasonable? So many layers to this shallow person. My God.

by Anonymousreply 261September 22, 2021 9:13 PM

R260 did i jinxed it? He didn’t liked any of his post since last month and just liked that one. So julianne is flying to Las Vegas to see her brother show, with her mom and assistant, maybe she can find some rich husband there

by Anonymousreply 262September 22, 2021 9:17 PM

R262 Already manifesting so this train wreck can be over. Once and for all. Maybe she has a criteria, how rich is rich enough for her? Maybe that’s why she can’t find anyone as yet. She has Ben as a spare tire in her junk at the end.

by Anonymousreply 263September 22, 2021 9:31 PM

A friend of mine is going to the Paris convention where Ben is coming as a guest. I wish I could go and tell him that Benny what the hell are you doing. 😂

by Anonymousreply 264September 22, 2021 9:36 PM

R264 She should ask him to sign a pic of her blackface scandal or their pap walk pics and record his reaction hehehe

by Anonymousreply 265September 22, 2021 9:41 PM

I saw someone else with a copy of his mom’s book was going to take that for him to sign and I think that’s just the best idea ever

by Anonymousreply 266September 22, 2021 9:42 PM

R266 That's very funny and I think he'll appreciate it too!

by Anonymousreply 267September 22, 2021 9:53 PM

Has JH sat in her house for more than two weeks at all in the last year and a half? For someone so enlightened she has a hard time not going somewhere and being still. Ben definitely cannot afford her.

by Anonymousreply 268September 22, 2021 9:54 PM

R265 R266 HAHAHA I’m going to pitch this idea to her. She likes him too much to actually see herself be the bad person but like I’m still contemplating about if I should go along or not. To see him in person and not give him a lecture about his priorities.. ahhhhh how you resist!?

by Anonymousreply 269September 22, 2021 9:55 PM

R263 apparently brooks net worth is around 30 millions so I would say she won’t liked someone with less than that

by Anonymousreply 270September 22, 2021 9:56 PM

R269 isn’t every tickets sold out ? Especially for him?

by Anonymousreply 271September 22, 2021 9:56 PM

R268 if they ever live together and have a fight, she’d be on the next yacht to neverland. She is erratic af. Can’t even stand still for a few days.

by Anonymousreply 272September 22, 2021 9:57 PM

R271 she bought two so I have a ticket but I’m still contemplating. Yeah the rest are sold out.

by Anonymousreply 273September 22, 2021 9:58 PM

R270 Yeahhhh Benny B ain’t matching Brook’s level. Atleast not at this rate. Maybe Ben is Julianne’s investment. She sees potential only there? Apparently in the previous comments, I think that she really doesn’t think that he is good in bed. Maybe “gentleman” is not her way.

by Anonymousreply 274September 22, 2021 10:01 PM

Hello all I'm new here but I've been lurking on and off. Okay so I am a 38yr old woman and I just want to give my two cents from a woman's perspective. First thing Jullianne Hough is bipolar with manic. My dad used to work in a mental hospital so I'm used to the terms. To me she exhibits all the symptoms. Now with that being said this is what I truly believe is happening. If a woman is going to string a guy along well she's got to be getting something in return I mean it's a lot of damn work to be having fake feelings for someone. All she's getting according to all of you is some emojis ( to which you have to strain your eyeballs to see) and a song that may or may not be about her. Honestly that's not shit. Ben has not been physically with her nor does he really acknowledge her. Most people who are so in love with someone would do a hell of a lot more regardless if what people think. And the song itself pretty much says the person in the song found love or something better yet what has Jullianne got? She has no man and pretty much everyone hates her ass lol. And even with sex you would still have to get something in return. If I'm going to use a guy and sleep with him it better be for more then some small ass emojis and a song. Jullianne is extremely lonely and desperate for attention ( the girl even ran her own bath water and lit candles claiming someone else did it all for attention) and all the emojis well think about it it seems like that idea came from these threads. I remember seeing people talk about Ben as the lion being he's a Leo and tagging Jullianne constantly. She just used what you guys gave her. She posted the Lionheart on that dress. And with Ben's emojis I mean the man has been using emojis for a long time and he loves hearts as for the 33 well that also has a numerical meaning that all things are possible and the fairy emoji I believe can be associated with gay or bisexual I know Jessie Mei Lee also has a fairy by her name on IG. The song Rise Up to me seems like it could be an anthem of sorts. But you guys made it about Jullianne and tagged her and again she used the fairy in an old story and used the same song Ben had used. The same can be said about 11:11. I knew what the meaning was years ago and I'm sure Ben can read and do research without Jullianne. His meaning is more about wishes instead of the twin flame. Now I know what happened way back when with the pap walks and the Montana trip but to me that was all to get the ex back and it failed. I don't see Ben longing for Jullianne being he pretty much acts like she doesn't exist except liking a few posts here and there. I do however see Jullianne using the attention you guys give her as a way to garner more attention. Sorry if this post is long

by Anonymousreply 275September 22, 2021 10:43 PM

Forgot to add to my post that as for Ben I pretty much believe he told her he doesn't want to be more then just friends which is why she posted that bizarre crying video in her car. And I believed he followed DH before cause he liked a post back last year in November I think he just accidentally unfollowed. As for not liking his posts for a while and then starting back up he did the same to the actress Gugu Mbatha Raw recently

by Anonymousreply 276September 22, 2021 10:48 PM

IG Follow Sleuth here. He’s gone up to 252 but I only Apple Music.

Kinda surprised he didn’t follow them when he followed Spotify but Benny’s been a bit erratic lately so better late than never.

He obviously doesn’t feel the need to ditch anybody right now since Emma Mackey reactivated but I’ll keep an eye out as usual.

Re DH not following him back - there was speculation at the time he refollowed (?) him that DHo didn’t follow back because he’s big buddies with Brooks and is pissed off at Ben. I guess it’s either that or he doesn’t want to fuel any more speculation about JHo and Ben but Ben did that anyway when he followed him.

And yeah - Vegas baby!! Shake those tits and ass JHo and ffs pull someone while you’re there!!!

by Anonymousreply 277September 23, 2021 12:33 AM

R277 *it’s* Apple

by Anonymousreply 278September 23, 2021 12:34 AM

R275 I agree about her possibly being crazy but I respectfully disagree about everything else haha I’m a woman and I’ve used guys for sex without expecting anything else in return because the sex was what I was getting in return. Good sex is hard to find sometimes 😂 maybe it was even why her marriage ended who knows. I’ve also leaned on the most empathetic people in my life when times were hard and given the wrong impression to someone by choosing temporary feelings over long term realistic ones. I also don’t think we can know Ben “pretty much acts like she doesn't exist” just because he only likes a few posts here and there. We have no idea what their private communication is like. I rarely interact with my closest friends/family sm posts because I’m not on much or just passively scrolling, but I still talk to them every day so I don’t need to know what’s going on in their lives just from social media all the time especially when they have sent me the pics or news personally. I probably interact more with posts of people I don’t talk to every day because it’s a lower effort means of still staying connected in absence of any other contact. And unless Ben is coming out as bi I don’t think he would have any reason to hide fairy and heart emojis and a 33 that he posted at midnight Central European time on her 33rd bday. At this point it takes more mental gymnastics to stay in denial about them than to see their potential relationship or weirdly public friendship.

The idea for the emojis didn’t come from here because we didn’t start talking about his possible association with a lion until we saw the first mini lion emoji on her dress, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was fueled by the attention she got here to continue. She’s pathetic but I don’t think she’s really pathetic enough to go out of her way with the 11:11 necklace and “it’s time” posts to try to make the song seem about her if she knows it’s not about her, particularly when there’s a very real possibility Ben would see her posts or fan reposts and make the connection. Wouldn’t you be embarrassed if you tried to make a song seem to be about yourself if the person who wrote it and probably most of his close friends/family know it isn’t about you? That’s another reason why I think it’s about her otherwise she just makes herself look crazy and desperate to him and anyone else in the know. And all it says is he wants her to be happy it doesn’t say anything about her already finding someone else so I don’t think her current relationship status matters but it’s pretty clear from the song he’s not with whoever it’s about anymore. Assuming it was written recently and not at some other point in their 8+ year friendship. I think he had to be in love to be stupid enough to leave his family right after Christmas after going all the way to another country to see them during a pandemic just to further break restrictions for a weekend with a girl you have been friends with for 8 years it’s not like it was a novelty new connection. You don’t do that just for sex. Whatever it was I hope it stays history

by Anonymousreply 279September 23, 2021 1:07 AM

PLUS knowing where things are is half the battle for a guy being good at sex with a woman and his mom literally wrote the book on this. I think he knows his way around enough to be used for sex especially during a pandemic divorce when he probably offers free therapy pillow talk

by Anonymousreply 280September 23, 2021 1:24 AM

Telling your husband you aren’t straight is a pretty extreme way of getting out of sex with your husband if he sucks in bed but we already know she’s extreme

by Anonymousreply 281September 23, 2021 1:36 AM

It’s kinda hilarious this spring he was asked what his favorite Taylor Swift song was and he could think of anything but “Shake it up, shake it up” 🎶 (not a Taylor Swift song) then he spent the summer getting compared to Taylor and dragged by swifties for his stupid fucking emojigate, and now he made it on his first playlist with his first single and Taylor is the cover art because she just released one of her re-recorded songs at the same time 😂😂 He cannot escape her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 23, 2021 2:30 AM

R279 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 283September 23, 2021 3:18 AM

Is “always and never our time” a quote from When Harry met Sally? I feel like it could be. I haven’t seen it in years

by Anonymousreply 284September 23, 2021 3:31 AM

R276 do we think he dated Gugu M'Batha Raw?

But yeah, love bomb ----> ghost is a standard BB tactic. It is known.

by Anonymousreply 285September 23, 2021 5:41 AM

She really trying hard to change her image now with her canary prod post. Too bad there is only white peoples there

by Anonymousreply 286September 23, 2021 6:12 AM

R280 I have it on good authority that he knows where everything is.

by Anonymousreply 287September 23, 2021 6:27 AM

R287 What authority would that be

by Anonymousreply 288September 23, 2021 7:23 AM

R287 Knowing where everything is is half the battle, but having his beard is the other half. I bet Tricia doesn’t have that in her book

by Anonymousreply 289September 23, 2021 7:35 AM

R285 I never got that impression in the past. I always thought a bunch of his friends knew and/or had worked with her, therefore he'd met her too. Now I don't specifically remember ever consciously doing my sleuthing skills on her and him "together," but, it wasn't the impression.

However, recall he doesn't truly ghost.. he does *always* continue to like all their super sexy model worthy glam shot posts with the private account (and most of the time *not* like the regular posts..) for years afterwards. Well, until he gets a new girlfriend, or they get a new boyfriend, when he stops liking mostly at all. Cause he's a gentleman with his arousal shout outs.

by Anonymousreply 290September 23, 2021 12:27 PM

R287 Can't just drop that and not give details...

by Anonymousreply 291September 23, 2021 1:29 PM

R291 They've been here for a while: this is all we're gonna get from them.

by Anonymousreply 292September 23, 2021 2:16 PM

(I was thinking: so he knows where the clit is, the bar is low - but then I remembered: this is a gay forum... 🤣)

by Anonymousreply 293September 23, 2021 2:24 PM

R292 Damn. Breadcrumbs for the DLers with no deets should be a crime. I should have guessed that there would be people out there with insider info though. Just wish they could share with the group.

by Anonymousreply 294September 23, 2021 2:34 PM

R293 Hahaha. And even when they know where it is, that doesn’t mean shit. And getting one chick’s rocks off doesn’t equate to getting every chick.

by Anonymousreply 295September 23, 2021 2:35 PM

Me when thinking about Ben knowing where JH’s clit is. Thanks for nothing Tricia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296September 23, 2021 2:46 PM

R287 posts like these. Come on, don't be cruel. I get you can't name names, but surely you can say more than that????

by Anonymousreply 297September 23, 2021 3:56 PM

R297 I agree. Pleaseeee OP give us something more than that

by Anonymousreply 298September 23, 2021 4:15 PM

I doubt they are being serious lol it was a well timed Ben geography joke

by Anonymousreply 299September 23, 2021 4:29 PM

They are lying, they don’t know shit. That same comment has been on many threads and then nothing, so I say you are a liar. Welcome to the fact that anyone can say anything on this forum.

by Anonymousreply 300September 23, 2021 4:31 PM

R300 IDK I guess it's appropriate to be suspicious but I don't see the point in making declarations with absolutely no other details. As another poster said we don't need names but OP could throw us *something* instead of dropping vagaries with no followup

I don't automatically assume people are liars when they claim to have inside info but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 301September 23, 2021 5:03 PM

Lol he just posted a story saying he needs a new nickname other than Bin Bins then deleted it and reposted the current one acting like he didn’t know about Bin Bons. He’s so embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 302September 23, 2021 5:21 PM

R301 I hear you but when someone drops a comment like that and then *nada* then it’s just stirring for the sake of it in my book. I live in SW London and could come on here and say I met Ben in a local bar and he told me all his secrets after a few gins. Bye!!!!

by Anonymousreply 303September 23, 2021 5:22 PM

R302 The fp’s are calling him out!!! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 304September 23, 2021 5:29 PM

There’s literally no way he hasn’t heard the Bin Bons nickname I’m sure fans have even asked for it with autograph messages. I don’t like this playing dumb and innocent act he’s 40

by Anonymousreply 305September 23, 2021 5:33 PM

I have this thing called a life. But I absolutely will not give details. I have spoken with a few other people than the one girl that firmly verify that his multitude of tongue shots are not false advertising. I was, however, stupid and tired when I posted that. Let the bashing begin anew. I fucked up. After the last debacle I should know better than to comment on here.

by Anonymousreply 306September 23, 2021 5:33 PM

He liked JH’s latest thirst pic in at least 10 mins because that’s when I saw it. Not hiding anymore

by Anonymousreply 307September 23, 2021 5:35 PM

People should stop posting thing without having any proof, this is getting ridiculous. I could also go and said stuff about Ben that can’t be verified even I when I met him just one time

by Anonymousreply 308September 23, 2021 5:36 PM

R307 he was online during the same time so I’m not that surprised, but not that man doesn’t learn

by Anonymousreply 309September 23, 2021 5:37 PM

R307 Pathetic! Both of them. Him for liking it and her for still trying to deflect the Activist BS.

Waiting for him to delete the Spotify story as he’s misspelt ’believe’!!!!

by Anonymousreply 310September 23, 2021 5:39 PM

R310 Ha ha yes it’s gone!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311September 23, 2021 5:41 PM

R310 PS she is so FAKE looking in that photo and he knows it!!!

by Anonymousreply 312September 23, 2021 5:43 PM

R312 so much makeup and filters

by Anonymousreply 313September 23, 2021 5:44 PM

R310 R311 He’s reposted it with music but still with the mid-spelling 🙄

by Anonymousreply 314September 23, 2021 5:52 PM

R313 She’s actually getting to the “Mannequin” stage she looks so plastic!

by Anonymousreply 315September 23, 2021 5:53 PM

R315 so the look of most influencer ?🤣

by Anonymousreply 316September 23, 2021 5:58 PM

The amount of photoshop happening in that photo is beyond. All that plastic surgery and she still feel the need to filter herself beyond recognition? But people are stupid and think that's really what she looks like. I'm sad at this realization that Ben is so dumb and shallow. So many more beautiful, natural, genuine women out there and he goes for this fake Grinchy gremlin.

by Anonymousreply 317September 23, 2021 6:18 PM

R317 I’m losing my mind of the people commenting that she’s one of the most beautiful woman? Like guys are you okay??

by Anonymousreply 318September 23, 2021 6:19 PM

R294 I mean hes said before that the main character of Sex education was exactly like him and the mc is kinda skinny and average looking but really good at sex because of his mom’s job

by Anonymousreply 319September 23, 2021 6:25 PM

R319 I hadn't heard him say that but LoL at him tooting his own sexual horn. Quick: someone message JH, Rayana, Pixie and Tamsin to ask if he was anything memorable. (I'm just kidding obviously)

by Anonymousreply 320September 23, 2021 6:29 PM

R308 You know this is a gossip site right? Not a court hearing? If people aren't armed to the teeth with "evidence" then you are free not to believe what is posted. It's so annoying to watch posters disparage people who offer up info- however limited- for not having "proof" on an anon gossip site. Obviously I wish Ross would disclose his sources but I will settle for believing BB is good with his tongue LoL. I believe Ross and I am sad that he does not feel comfortable posting as it seems he does have multiple BB connections.

by Anonymousreply 321September 23, 2021 6:40 PM

R321 it’s nothing against Ross, I just don’t get people who come in say they have info and just not says anything else. It’s easy to do, yeah it’s a gossip site but having some truth and info doesn’t hurt

by Anonymousreply 322September 23, 2021 6:47 PM

R321 You have a point but they gave literally no details so obviously people are gonna be more skeptical or ask about it

by Anonymousreply 323September 23, 2021 6:47 PM

Can’t believe that Ben « I’m a logophile » Barnes didn’t noticed the grammatical error in his story

by Anonymousreply 324September 23, 2021 7:12 PM

R323 again, I'm sorry I posted. Moment of weakness. I forgot that I'm Public Enemy #1 here, and vague-posted because I'm not going to give any details that might lead to some other person being put through hell. Call my character into question, whatever. It's anonymous gossip. I'm not throwing another person to the vicious bunch of cunts that tried to tear another person apart for having the unfortunate luck to catch his eye 4 or 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 325September 23, 2021 7:13 PM

Just watched RHOBH and JH is really looking like a housewife these days. Maybe she is trying to get that gig. She never would because of the black face, but if that is what BB likes I don’t get.

Can people stop playing the victim and can we talk about others things. I have no interest in who BB hooked up with years ago when he was a fuckboy. Jury is out as to if he still is. It is all irrelevant. Miss kate pixie wingz socials didn’t blow up after that mess and omg she got hate, well welcome to the Internet. JH gets all the hate and no one on here is like omg poor thing. Just over it. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 326September 23, 2021 7:21 PM

On her kinrgy account they posted that « something big is coming » I wonder what, she’s barely invested in that anymore, when is the last time she did any class?

by Anonymousreply 327September 23, 2021 7:26 PM

Glad I don’t have to buy a ticket to see DH’s show because JH put the whole thing on her stories. The blue man group drumming thing? Ummmm what? Also JH just screaming on almost all the stories, like manic. No class. Once again making it about herself.

by Anonymousreply 328September 23, 2021 7:57 PM

Ross, you've been doing that thing in so many occasions: "I know things!" Us: "What things?" You: "Oh my God, how dare you ask me that? I obviously can't! say all the things I know about the sexual prowess of Mr BB, that I know because maybe I've talked to people or maybe I fucked him myself, OMG! How dare you? I said nothing!"

I don't know if you realize how transparent that is. Oh yes, please, we need you, tell us all of the things... feeling better? Or would you rather we beg a little more?

by Anonymousreply 329September 23, 2021 7:59 PM

Is Ben friends with Emma Mackey or something? He commented a heart under her new post

by Anonymousreply 330September 23, 2021 8:10 PM

R325 Fair enough, I’m not blaming you or anything I’m just saying people have the right to not believe some vague message that has zero backing.

by Anonymousreply 331September 23, 2021 8:11 PM

R330 she doesn’t follow him but who knows every Brit actors know each other

by Anonymousreply 332September 23, 2021 8:20 PM

R332 true but it’s kinda weird for him to be commenting under her post if she doesn’t even follow him back

by Anonymousreply 333September 23, 2021 8:50 PM

Does she still have that very tall boyfriend? Or is BB trying to hit up another 25 year old?

by Anonymousreply 334September 23, 2021 8:59 PM

R325 TBF you set yourself up for this bout of negative attn. I do believe you and your multiple sources you say you have, personally, but this one looked like you just wanted attn. And FWIW whenever I've checked NYC girl's instagram she's never posted anything about Ben or her harassment or anything related to the whole ordeal. So I think defending your vague post saying you didn't want anyone else dragged through the mud might seem disingenuous.

I like when you give us tid bits, FTR. But offering up that kind of info with *nothing* else can read as just looking for attn. Don't let naysayers and skeptics keep you from posting, though. I for one appreciate your posts and insider info, wherever you're getting it from. I can only assume it's moots.

by Anonymousreply 335September 23, 2021 9:00 PM

Also Ben giving me JH flashbacks bc his type seems to be…white women only 😹

by Anonymousreply 336September 23, 2021 9:02 PM

Do we really think he would shoot his shot with a white heart on an insta post ? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 337September 23, 2021 9:03 PM

R334 Ummm im gonna say probably no? i went to his account and his most recent post is another girl but they still follow each other.

by Anonymousreply 338September 23, 2021 9:04 PM

R337 Well then what else is he trying to do, they’re obviously not friends.

by Anonymousreply 339September 23, 2021 9:08 PM

She lives in London, julianne lives 10mins away from him, the math aren’t in Emma’s favor

by Anonymousreply 340September 23, 2021 9:17 PM

Okay so I have something to say about this whole 11:11 thing. I actually don't believe it's about Jullianne Hough I have a feeling who it might be about but I will say that in a minute. I do believe Jullianne knows it's not about her but loves the idea that people believe it is. And I know someone was talking about how it would be embarrassing if you would act like something is about you and it wasn't but this is the same girl who had a "butt exorcism" in front of a live audience so I wouldn't put anything past her. Touching on the thing with her and Ben honestly I don't really see anything. If he was longing for then to me he would do more then just emojis. Like he would be physically with her or support her companies things like that. He seems to treat other friends with more love then Jullianne hell even some fans. And he sure as hell wouldn't be following some titty account lol. And even with the Montana trip I don't know what he did before he got there being I wasn't on the flight with him but I also saw that Shaun White also went and he's like the Michael Phelps of his sport so I would say maybe Ben was more star struck. Jullianne also had female friends up there before Ben arrived so it seemed like it was some type of "pity party" as for the emojis well if you have to hide something so little like that then it's obvious you don't want people to associate you with that person which is pretty bad. Now for who I think the song is really about I believe it's the very same girl in the video Evan Rachel Wood. I felt there was something when I started watching Westworld way back and saw them BTS and all the dubsmash videos they did. You can tell he felt some type of way with her. And it's only fitting that she would be in that video.

by Anonymousreply 341September 23, 2021 10:42 PM

R311 Not gone, still there with typo.

by Anonymousreply 342September 23, 2021 10:46 PM

R341 that's a nope from me on your theory!

This popped up on my insta explore...she's doing free webinars, Ben ive signed you up already, your welcome!👌🏾

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343September 23, 2021 11:08 PM

I don’t know if it’s about ERW, I think it is about someone we don’t know. What if we find out in like a year all the covers and the album and everything were actually about some girl he met years ago that doesn’t advertise everything she does on social media. JH used this moment because they clearly aren’t together. I would celebrate the day when something pops up on his insta that is about this girl even if it is just like her initials or something confirming everything just so JH can stop trying to get attention off of BB.

by Anonymousreply 344September 23, 2021 11:15 PM

Now this entire Bin Bons shows how interested he is in his fans. Zero.

About the song: he said the songs were about a specific time but different people during that time. Will be interesting to hear the rest then. Maybe Rise Up is an ode to his mother? Maybe this is about when she was ill?

Finally got around to listen to the song and it sounds not only like Bublé but very familiar in general. Like a copy of something.

by Anonymousreply 345September 23, 2021 11:16 PM

R324 Me neither. That’s the second time he’s done that recently. I think the other one was a wrongly placed apostrophe if I remember correctly. 😱 Too excited to spellcheck??!!

Also (and I know this is pedantic and he lives in the US now obviously) but when he was first publicising the single release he used the American date version 9/17. If you’re British then sorry, you just shouldn’t, it’s alien to us 🤣 He corrected it afterwards and used both but still, c’mon Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 346September 23, 2021 11:28 PM

The one thing that can‘t be denied is that BB and JH are complicit. How and why we don‘t know, but this they are. That‘s bad enough.

by Anonymousreply 347September 23, 2021 11:29 PM

R346 he is agog with himself these days. I think he ks online a lot at the moment so he likes and reacts to more stuff he sees in his timeline. He knows nothing of netiquette. He is positively drooling all over himself. Liking and commenting posts that say he saved their lives.

by Anonymousreply 348September 23, 2021 11:35 PM

R342 Yeah, I updated R311 at R314. Pay attention at the back of the class there, please 🤣

by Anonymousreply 349September 23, 2021 11:41 PM

R330 R332 He’s followed her for a while, probably just because she’s in Sex Education. He aligns himself with the guy on that show, so he probably wishes he’d had someone like her to hang out with in high school/college.

He could possibly have met her at some award ceremony or something. But yeah, that and he’s probably trying to pick up a 25 yo. And she’s showing her titties a little. All the reason you need right there for his like/comment.

by Anonymousreply 350September 23, 2021 11:49 PM

R349 Yeah, I commented before I’d caught up with all of the new comments.

by Anonymousreply 351September 23, 2021 11:52 PM

R350 come on we all know he is a feminist and would never objectify women. Emphatically not.

by Anonymousreply 352September 23, 2021 11:53 PM

R352 Course not. InstaTittyGate was just for the inspo. Probably thought it was another Text My Eyes. Oh no, sorry that was an Insta ‘glitch’ wasn’t it, he didn’t actually follow it. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 353September 24, 2021 12:27 AM

R336 which is such a bummer as a POC fan 😂😭

by Anonymousreply 354September 24, 2021 1:13 AM

R341 I'll put this delicately: That's delusional.

by Anonymousreply 355September 24, 2021 1:19 AM

R341 wait….are you seriously arguing that Ben Barnes went to Montana for *checks notes* Shaun White because he was “star struck” for a professional snowboarder?? Has Ben even been snowboarding or skiiing? You really think that over the possibility of him (allegedly) taking a transatlantic flight during a pandemic for a woman he’s been paped with twice, blind revealed to be in a relationship with, and exchanging hidden emojis, birthday number messages, and song lyrics with all summer?? And you think it’s instead about two costars that seemed to be having fun together in some silly dubsmashes and therefore “You can tell he felt some type of way with her??” You do know she was dating and then engaged to Zach Villa the entire time they were filming Westworld together right? You have got to be kidding. These denial theories just keep getting more desperate and insane. Also….

[quote]Touching on the thing with her and Ben honestly I don't really see anything. If he was longing for then to me he would do more then just emojis.

He literally wrote, recorded, and released a song and music video for her. I’d say that’s a bit more than “just emojis.”

by Anonymousreply 356September 24, 2021 6:32 AM

R341 might be in the batshit crazy denial or bargain stage of grief, but I think this one is showing what acceptance looks like 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357September 24, 2021 6:40 AM

R357 MY EYES. Do we think it’s with a « dance » like that that she stopped his heart from 50ft?

by Anonymousreply 358September 24, 2021 6:43 AM

R358 If so then she’s a fucking health risk on top of being a menace to society. 50 feet ain’t even that far you Ho. Ben needs to find a hot wifeable and breedable 100 footer. And not talking about a yacht

by Anonymousreply 359September 24, 2021 6:50 AM

Goodbye Stephanie xx

by Anonymousreply 360September 24, 2021 8:45 AM

R359 but he must be happy because he didn’t have to pay her rate, that he most likely can’t afford

by Anonymousreply 361September 24, 2021 10:22 AM

R361 Maybe she’s given him a few months to pay, and $90K mates’ rates because he released the song/video 🤣

by Anonymousreply 362September 24, 2021 12:42 PM

Everything in these threads is just speculation and gossip so there's nothing that anyone actually for real knows. None of us know Ben or his family and friends. It's just all assumptions. I actually agree with someone who said that the song is about someone we haven't seen. Someone in his past. Jullianne is a crazy manipulative bitch who is literally following people to try to erase the memory of people calling her out but that will always be with her just like her fake ass doing black face. Her putting in an ugly necklace with that stupid emoji just seems like trolling. I've seen that being said in here before so I agree with that. And I'm so tied of the Montana thing it's been talked about to death. It happened all the way back in the beginning of the year and it's almost the end so can we please retire that shit. I haven't seen him do any other emojis it's just been her so it seems one sided right now. I'm sure that if the song was about her then NONE of his friends would've helped him out and ERW would've definitely not been in his video. Again we are all speculating and until Ben actually comes out and says it ( which he won't) then that's all we'll ever have.

by Anonymousreply 363September 24, 2021 2:15 PM

R363 maybe he just didn’t said who it was for or was super vague about it. Again why call that song 11:11, which is her big thing, if it’s not about her? We know he had a thing with her, she most likely talked to him about 11:11. It would be so bad if he actually used the 11:11 that d’onde woman he had/still have any relationship with to talked about another woman. It’s so obvious it’s about her, we all hate her but not need to be in denial about the song

by Anonymousreply 364September 24, 2021 2:43 PM

R364 I've known about 11:11 for years. I mean even Usher posted about it. Julliane is not the only person in Ben's life. I'm not in denial about anything just cause I don't agree with what is being said doesn't mean I'm in denial. Like I said everything here is all speculation and assumptions. None of us know Ben or anybody associated with him. We don't know who Ben talked to cause none of us was there. So again until Ben actually says something then all we have is speculations

by Anonymousreply 365September 24, 2021 4:40 PM

R365 of course it’s all speculation and Ben would never say about who that song is but she make it sure to show us twice that the song might be about him and I don’t see Ben having problems with that. She’s his most recent relationship and he’s still acting like a puppy with her, for me it’s obvious it’s about her

by Anonymousreply 366September 24, 2021 4:54 PM

Also I personally thing he hasn’t done any emojis because it was actually spotted by his fans and the reactions were bad and not because he’s taking his distance with her

by Anonymousreply 367September 24, 2021 4:55 PM

R363 Begging for everyone to stop talking about Montana, aka the most damning piece of evidence that they were actually in a relationship at some point in recent history, is illogical and stinks of desperation to stay in denial. Of course no one here knows for sure what is true, but the point of speculation is you take the circumstantial, albeit often weak evidence we do have to come up with the most likely conclusion and just because you choose to ignore one piece of info that changes the entire narrative because you are sick of talking about it doesn’t make it any less true to anyone else. The beginning of the year wasn’t even that long ago especially when we are debating the subject of a song that had to be written at least several months ago

by Anonymousreply 368September 24, 2021 5:01 PM

Ok, seriously? Stop fucking reminding everyone on a GOSSIP site that this isn’t a courtroom and that we lack DNA evidence. You’re calling your own intelligence into question every time you remind us of the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 369September 24, 2021 5:16 PM

OMG!! What in the absolute fuck is she doing in that dance video?!?! I have second hand embarrassment watching that. Im shocked that she thinks she looks good! Seriously, she looks ridiculous; how embarrassing. It reminds me of the tik tok trend of guys pretending to get arrested. It’s soooooo bad and cringe-y. Im trying to attach the link to the “getting arrested” trend, hope it works. Please watch for comparison!! Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370September 24, 2021 6:04 PM

R357 i’m still laughing at her and the song choice in this video. I just can’t believe she thought this looked good. I mean she actually thought she looked so good stiffly shaking her ass, sticking her tongue out and biting her lip! Hahahaha! This was funny. Thank you for posting, i needed this laugh. Please reference my previous post with the tik tok comparison.

by Anonymousreply 371September 24, 2021 6:15 PM

R370 she thinks she looks quirky and sexy when she just look ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 372September 24, 2021 6:15 PM

R372 lol! She should not be “feeling herself” looking and dancing like a total idiot. Hahahahahh!

by Anonymousreply 373September 24, 2021 6:18 PM

Not so much a blind reveal about the individuals but the shady workforce ethics on The activist....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374September 24, 2021 7:34 PM

R374 Non-union, huh? That says it all right there. And that greedy, vapid bitch was so *happy and excited* to tell everyone about it.

It’s hysterical that she deleted that post, but she’ll feel justified because the show’s not going ahead. Betcha BB’s really happy that she did because now there’s no physical evidence that he liked the post.

Pity about all those thousands and thousands of people who saw it and know he did. You will never be allowed to forget it or live it down, Barnes!

by Anonymousreply 375September 24, 2021 8:36 PM

Elon Musk and Grimes broke up. Do you think Julianne will be going after him? Lol He doesn’t have the pecs, but he definitely has the money.

by Anonymousreply 376September 25, 2021 2:57 AM

R375 no evidence?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377September 25, 2021 7:20 AM

R377 I did say apart from the thousands and thousands of people who’d already seen it! 🤣 And your efforts of course!

by Anonymousreply 378September 25, 2021 9:22 AM

Anyone see that cryptic FilmUpdates tweet? Perhaps casting announcement for S&B (I don’t know if anyone cares but I thought I’d mention it). Interesting to see what Ben will do, he’ll have to unfollow a lot of people to keep that 250!

by Anonymousreply 379September 25, 2021 2:11 PM

R379 yeah you’re right maybe it’s some casting announcement, isn’t it supposed to start filming next month ?

by Anonymousreply 380September 25, 2021 2:14 PM

R379 what tweet? Can you link it? Or did they delete?

by Anonymousreply 381September 25, 2021 5:34 PM

R381 I’m not R37@ but I can’t find the tweet? Or I’m getting blind ?? It was a gif of the stag

by Anonymousreply 382September 25, 2021 5:40 PM

R379 R382 How soon after they posted it did you see it? Maybe they were asked to take it down!! Netflix secrecy rules an’ all.

by Anonymousreply 383September 25, 2021 6:54 PM

R383 it was maybe an hour? I’m not sure. But it’s odd they deleted it

by Anonymousreply 384September 25, 2021 7:02 PM

This, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385September 25, 2021 7:23 PM

R384 Thanks for the update, that definitely smacks of a takedown by Netflix or whoever.

And omg I can’t believe HoFace and Kinrgy managed to get onto that live worldwide concert arranged by Global Citizen. But I guess she managed to salvage that from her connection with GC after The Activist game show got canned.

And while she was wearing a mask when they first emerged from their soundcheck, I see she couldn’t quite keep it on by her last 2 stories where she lists all the cities there events are taking place. London was last on her list so I guess that’s where she rates Ben these days.

by Anonymousreply 386September 25, 2021 7:24 PM

R386 *where* events

by Anonymousreply 387September 25, 2021 7:38 PM

I really want to see Ben doing some Kinrgy. Also JH is full of shit. You really think people around the world are gonna to do Kinrgy with her, no they are going to watch it and be like wtf is this? Why? You are not changing the world for the better JH. Just go be a housewife and just go away. Also Ben where is the support for your girl? All he can do is like some posts, not even a story for his love that got away?

by Anonymousreply 388September 25, 2021 8:36 PM

Funny how priyanka chopra is also participating at global citizen

by Anonymousreply 389September 25, 2021 8:38 PM

Want to asked Ben some questions about julianne ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390September 25, 2021 8:49 PM

So his brother worked with him for the goodies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391September 25, 2021 9:03 PM

Jack you traitor don’t support this relationship

by Anonymousreply 392September 25, 2021 9:20 PM

Is that why all the merch looks so cheap? Wonder how much Jacks cut is.

by Anonymousreply 393September 25, 2021 9:22 PM

Only thing sold out is the beanie, is that why BB is pushing merch because it is just not selling? I would not feel bad if he lost money from this. Stickers and CDs and baseball hats. Like why not a bucket hat or something that is actually in fashion. Cool Jack is completely out of touch as to what merch is popular and actually selling.

by Anonymousreply 394September 25, 2021 9:26 PM

R394 ……bucket hats are in fashion??? I think I’ll stay in the out of touch club with Jack

by Anonymousreply 395September 25, 2021 9:43 PM

Bin Bons wants our money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396September 25, 2021 9:47 PM

R388 Yeah, she’s a joke. And he never likes her ‘business’ posts - maybe there was one I think a while back when it wasn’t that obvious it was for Kinrgy and looked more like one of her thirst posts.

R390 Yesh, me too but I was too late!!! Don’t think they gave too much notice!! Maybe for that very reason 🤣

R391 Was just about to post that 🤣 Jack… what were you thinking? Or rather, you didn’t exactly put a lot of thought into it!!!

by Anonymousreply 397September 25, 2021 9:48 PM

R390 *Yeah* not ‘yesh’ 🤣 I do still have all my own teeth!!!!

by Anonymousreply 398September 25, 2021 9:50 PM

R395 yeah for fall 2021 I saw at least five designers have bucket hats as part of their collections. Rihanna just wore one the other night in Harlem and Hailey Bieber is always in bucket hats. The 90’s are back full force.

by Anonymousreply 399September 25, 2021 10:08 PM

My sister said this merch is really good quality. Maybe Bb needs to get in touch with some youtubers before he decides to get into the merch game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400September 25, 2021 10:38 PM

To use some JH terminology, I would like to thank this platform because i feel fully expressed. Thanks so much.

by Anonymousreply 401September 26, 2021 1:20 AM

It’s probably down to whatever filter she used, but on her last two stories her hair looks like it’s got grey highlights 🤣 fake as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 402September 26, 2021 1:59 AM

Of course she is the only one in white and with a skirt. She has to stand out. All the other woman are in dark colors.

by Anonymousreply 403September 26, 2021 2:20 AM

Sad I missed the stupidest Zumba class ever. She was really telling people to breathe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404September 26, 2021 3:03 AM

Global citizen is behind the show the activist so that is why JH and Priyanka were there at the event if anyone was wondering.

by Anonymousreply 405September 26, 2021 3:17 AM

R405 Yep, mentioned in R386

by Anonymousreply 406September 26, 2021 3:21 AM

R404 Can you imagine - all these big music acts and then out comes HoMonster - ‘move, breathe, stretch’ like some 80’s aerobic teacher on a breakfast TV show 🙄🥱

by Anonymousreply 407September 26, 2021 3:24 AM

R407 And meant to say, no doubt Barnes has been liking & commenting on all her stories “how wonderful, Jules!”. Meanwhile she’s out there shaking her tits and ass again and probably hooked up with one or more of the musicians.

I do so hope she did…. I’m so bored of her and her fake plastic face.

by Anonymousreply 408September 26, 2021 3:33 AM

When JH talks about being fully expressed all I can think of is expressing a cyst or abscess 🤢

Also I totally ship BB and Emma Mackey I don’t give a fuck about the age difference my best relationships have had the same spread. Maybe she follows him on a private account or not at all but I hope he’s pursuing that 🤍

by Anonymousreply 409September 26, 2021 6:20 AM

R409 She captioned her post with a white heart, so maybe BB was trying a bit of mirroring. She didn’t like his comment and possibly doesn’t know who he is. Her ex was around her own age so not sure she’s into older guys, who knows? Another futile 11:11 pursuit for BB I reckon, if that’s what he was doing!

by Anonymousreply 410September 26, 2021 7:26 AM

Apparently people laugh about her Zumba class

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411September 26, 2021 9:04 AM

R408 Whats the point; they’ve never even interacted with each other 😭 At least pick someone to ship him with that has a *chance* of happening.

by Anonymousreply 412September 26, 2021 11:15 AM

R411 Well nothing surprising there, I hope she was embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 413September 26, 2021 11:16 AM

R414 she would never be embarrassed. She probably thought people loved it

by Anonymousreply 414September 26, 2021 11:23 AM

JH got ZERO press coverage on SM platforms from Global Citizen and else where on the net...so far. Ushers name was the only one on the billing list but it was waaayyy down and there was no coverage for him either...so far. Priyanka was the only one that got mentioned and was only included in a story about the event...on getting entertainment insta story!

So JH isnt news worthy or relevant anymore (never was) and I can imagine other celebs wouldn't want to be associated with a SM train wreck unless she pays them. Bit of a pattern for JH now she very rarely gets included in official press coverage for big events with multiple stars, it was the same situation with the Italian awards ceremony (husband shopping) event she went to. Nina got ALOT of press (showcasing her new big titties) and JH got minimal. She isnt rated very much in hollyweird compared to her brother.

by Anonymousreply 415September 26, 2021 11:48 AM

The cringe watching that story during the actual performance when no one was doing the moves with them. She just wants to be a cult leader and have a bunch of yes people around her.

by Anonymousreply 416September 26, 2021 6:24 PM

R416 your post reminded me of that tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417September 26, 2021 6:43 PM

R416 R417 yes it looked like a hard pass from the masses. I'm surprised that she wasn't getting heckled/booed for the recent shit storm or maybe she did and that's why there is no content coverage.

Hopefully the penny is dropping for the peeps who are financing her business and all the plugs will get pulled and she can go away. Glad she's away on a retreat as she is saying in a recent post. Yeah JH, go and sit in a corner and think of the shit that you've manifested this year for everyone to witness. Bye bitch👋🏾.

In the meantime BB is shilling his child sweatshop cheap clothing cause he's got a unit full and it's not shifting. BB go get yourself on camera wearing your merch and do a little tits and ass shimmy like your ex does to get coins on insta. Surely BB's got enough grifting ideas over this last year from JH.

by Anonymousreply 418September 26, 2021 6:57 PM

[quote]She just wants to be a cult leader and have a bunch of yes people around her.

R416 Just change the shes to hes and you've described Ben Barnes' #lifegoals. Don't you dare criticize anything he does that hurts other people, he will mute/block/untag. Only YesMen are allowed in his mentions. Extravagantly and hyperbolically praising every little thing about him will get you likes/hearts/replies. Cult leaders live off the adoration of the magi.

Life tip Barnes.. only the least confident, insecure people in this world try to intercept and block all criticism before it sees the light of day. Every adult knows that.

by Anonymousreply 419September 26, 2021 7:32 PM

R419 Amen, sibling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420September 26, 2021 7:41 PM

R420 Unfortunately that link didn't work, but I have a brother?!?!!! ;)

by Anonymousreply 421September 26, 2021 7:52 PM

R421 oh shit I signed the wrong damned line. Watching football and insulting bb at the same time, I'm shit at multitasking.

However, he did just untag one of my posts today. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 422September 26, 2021 7:59 PM

R422 Glad to see he hasn’t abandoned you, unlike his little fans. His most recent SMfest is over, he must be finding it exhausting. Got another few to do before 15 Oct Benji, then you can disappear again for good. He must be counting down the days!!!

Love it that the only one publicising JHo’s Zumba class is JHo!!!

Surely she must be getting the message by now. Wish that person on Twitter had described the audience reaction for posterity!!! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 423September 26, 2021 8:47 PM

R423 he can't quit me 🤣🤣🤣 mostly because I embarrass him.

by Anonymousreply 424September 26, 2021 9:22 PM

R424 I'm so sorry to say this, but that means you now have something in common with The Ho.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 425September 26, 2021 9:34 PM

R423 think our Benji has grifting fatigue already, it's a hard life when promoting a vanity project and selling shabby merch he bought on the cheap in bulk. Are there any fans that have received their merch yet and showing it off?

RS you and BB have what we shall say a 'special relationship' 😅🤣 your his kryptonite?!🤔At least your not an Eskimo brother😜

Had a sneak of Kinrgy stories and there are a couple which shows the capacity of the crowd in the stadium JH was performing...nearly empty 🤣😏 that she was trying to hide? Anyway I won't blab on about her anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426September 26, 2021 9:35 PM

More like a kryptonite suppository. 🤣 I do like to sneak up on him and drop a meanie on him occasionally so that he can't get comfortable. I like to think that I, in some small way, make his life slightly miserable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427September 26, 2021 10:00 PM

RS You at too much 🍑👈🏾😜🤣on that brown note I'm off to bed🙃

by Anonymousreply 428September 26, 2021 11:36 PM

R427 Don’t see anyone up and zumba’ing in the aisles 🤣

by Anonymousreply 429September 27, 2021 3:17 AM

Admittedly a little late, but I only just noticed this from Saturday. Specifically, from 3:48pm Toronto time Saturday. Should we assume there's night shoots going on then? Cause otherwise I'm really confused.. (and maybe also bored.. admittedly.. ;) )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430September 27, 2021 2:09 PM

R430 BB posted a story of him going to work with the moon still high: they have very early calls, probably a rather punishing schedule.

by Anonymousreply 431September 27, 2021 2:17 PM

R431 Well that nearly full moon was setting that day, which means that was. . . let's guesstimate an hour before sunrise. If we assume a regular pre-call wake up time of 1-2 hours earlier, that's still at the earliest waking at 3am. In that particular case, saying 'you should be in bed' only 12 hours later seems. . . extreme..

Early calls I get, especially if he has regular protheses applied. It's the sleeping at 3pm. That only makes sense with night shoots, not early calls. Unless you consider midnight an "early call.." ;)

by Anonymousreply 432September 27, 2021 3:10 PM

Filming schedule is often decided the day prior: it means that if they have some early calls and some night calls... you are always tired and trying to sleep whenever you're off! Maybe in the interview, he joked about missing sleep, I don't know...

by Anonymousreply 433September 27, 2021 5:42 PM

Am I only the only surprised that his IG follower count hasn’t jumped to 2 million, with the spate (modest, but even still it’s more than usual) of publicity? I’d have thought a boost of 100k would at least result. This says a lot about the lack of reach beyond existing fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 434September 27, 2021 5:47 PM

He will never get to 2 million followers while beardless. We have to be subjected to this for 19 more days. I’m barely a follower anymore

by Anonymousreply 435September 27, 2021 9:08 PM

Don’t know if anyone is on Darklina twitter, but there seems to be some infighting going on on whether it’s ok to ship JML with Ben. I’ve seen a lot of accounts expose themselves for shipping them but there are a couple that think it’s weird 😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436September 27, 2021 10:49 PM

R436 Lol there have even been fan fics about it. I understand shipping the Darkling and Alina but I don’t get any shippey vibes from Ben and Jessie. They seem to have more of a brother sister or close friend mentor/mentee relationship when you see them in interviews together. Plus she has referenced having a partner. But anything is possible I guess. They will all be two years older and more experienced when they start shooting in November than they were in 2019 so maybe Ben will feel less like the old man now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437September 27, 2021 11:04 PM

R436 a beard! Ah the good old days

by Anonymousreply 438September 27, 2021 11:06 PM

Wow just checked in on Darklina Twitter lol the infighting is funny. They are cute together but I just don’t see it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439September 27, 2021 11:10 PM

Funny how shadow and bone is not listed here. All those people who were on these threads saying it was number one in the world or whatever. Ummm no it wasn’t.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440September 27, 2021 11:52 PM

R440 I think it misses out by two spots, because that Winx Club show had 57 million viewers while S&B had 55 million.

by Anonymousreply 441September 28, 2021 12:04 AM

R439 They are cute! I would take JML over the Ho any day 😪 Praying the 6 months in Budapest will knock some sense into him.

by Anonymousreply 442September 28, 2021 12:08 AM

R440 It reached number one in 79 countries by Netflix’s own definition…. If that’s the “or whatever” you are talking about. It doesn’t have to be top 10 all time to be a good show. Either you don’t understand data or you have a sad little life and it makes you feel good to bring up pointless shit like this, but I guess that’s what this site is for. The pointless shit part not the data part

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443September 28, 2021 12:12 AM

I did well. BB was even #1 on IMDB for a week or something. I don't think it has more than a 3° season in it though, Netflix goes beyond that for very few shows.

by Anonymousreply 444September 28, 2021 1:29 AM

R444 "IT DID WELL".

by Anonymousreply 445September 28, 2021 1:30 AM

Omg r443 sheathe your claws. This is a gossip forum/shitpost about bb forum. When will people grasp this simple but important concept?

by Anonymousreply 446September 28, 2021 1:39 AM

R446 When you reveal your sources 😈

by Anonymousreply 447September 28, 2021 1:51 AM

How being number one in 79 countries not doing well? That show was a big success

by Anonymousreply 448September 28, 2021 6:45 AM

I think there’s a hell of a lot of people who’d rather see him with anyone apart from the Ho, but I really don’t think it would be JML. Their vibe is the same as him and Archie … ‘Uncs’. Some of the Darklina shippers just can’t resist spilling over their showmance ‘manifesting’ into real life. They’re just so desperate for it not to be her and Mal it’s hysterical. It’s a TV show ffs.

by Anonymousreply 449September 28, 2021 9:11 AM

R449 Forgot to say - they’ve also got to get through the Flo ‘n Ben MV yet when he releases Rise Up. Another ‘booom!’ moment on your horizon, Ben - and not in a good way 🤣

by Anonymousreply 450September 28, 2021 9:18 AM

He’s just done an Apple Music The Chart Show interview so that explains the recent follow. Nothing new but she asked him straight out what 11:11 was about. Same explanation but IDK - have a listen, it seemed to me like he was trying to make it sound even *more* generic. Maybe trying to distance it further from the Ho? Irrespective of who it’s about, he surely must be realising she’s universally irrelevant and ridiculed?!!! And he’s being taken down with her sinking ship 🤣

by Anonymousreply 451September 28, 2021 3:43 PM

R451 maybe he saw how bad people reacted on Twitter and he was like « oh no what have I done » maybe you should have thought about that before ben

by Anonymousreply 452September 28, 2021 4:15 PM

R443 you are so pressed. Just glad we are talking about something BB related not JH. No one said it did not do well, just wasn’t on that list according to Netflix. Get so heated and vile for like no fucking reason. So easily triggered. You should work on that.

by Anonymousreply 453September 28, 2021 7:05 PM

His new Instagram story…what is that. he looks like he’s trying to be one of those pinterest “hot guys” 😭

by Anonymousreply 454September 28, 2021 9:50 PM

R454 Ahah, god, he has no taste for clothes! Tie-die and beige shit: eurgh! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 455September 28, 2021 9:55 PM

R453 When someone heated and vile says “All those people who were on these threads saying it was number one in the world or whatever. Ummm no it wasn’t.” using a new top 10 list that is using a different kind of metric for comparison than the one people on these threads were referencing when saying it was number 1 around the world, they deserve to be corrected with actual facts from Netflix about what that was referring to. The data illiteracy and actual illiteracy of some people here doesn’t deserve to be coddled

by Anonymousreply 456September 28, 2021 9:55 PM

OMG BEARD IS BACK!!! Thank the lord and Jesus and their whole damn book club prayers really are answered sometimes I guess.

That shirt though….what the actual fuck Benjamin. That’s definitely not something James Bond would wear

by Anonymousreply 457September 28, 2021 9:58 PM

Archie booked and busy now too it seems and with some recognizable names! I was wondering why he was in Thailand. They are all cutting it close to S&B filming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458September 28, 2021 10:01 PM

I got to say he does look really good in that pic despite that ugly shirt. But is the beard really back or is it an old pic? If the beard is back he is done filming ?

by Anonymousreply 459September 28, 2021 10:23 PM

R459 You beat me to it.. I'd be willing to bet large sums of money that's an old pic. Not just for the beard, but also because his hair looks much longer than the recent beardless Toronto shots. But he's been posting and liking up a mini storm today, so he definitely has the day off! Funny that that apparently makes his current mood be "utterly bored but desperately trying to still appear sexy through it."

by Anonymousreply 460September 28, 2021 10:31 PM

His episode wasn’t supposed to wrap until 10/15 so I don’t think he’s done. He also looks a lot more tan in the hot heard pic from today. Or maybe he just looks to be glowing because I’ve been subjected to that bald faced under fed look GDT seems to like

by Anonymousreply 461September 28, 2021 11:01 PM

Yeah I agree - old pic. He’s got much warmer tops with him in Toronto - polo shirts etc. Tie dye screams Cali. Think he’s trying to get the fandom ready for the Return of The Beard.

Two more (old) thirst pics from HoFace, no likes from BB yet. One of the pics is from that set she posted which looked like she had an incredibly long arm. Think the two pics must be from The Activist set - she’s brave. Maybe she thinks everyone’s forgotten about it by now. LMFAO.

by Anonymousreply 462September 29, 2021 12:26 AM

I know this is a bit arbitrary but JML just reshared a post that gives ‘The Activisit’ as an example of fake activism, etc. It only pointed out Priyanka Chopra by name but it’s fair to assume she knows Julianne is in it. Jessie, please help Ben out, open his eyes 😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463September 29, 2021 3:54 PM

Who wants to asks some questions to julianne ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464September 29, 2021 4:55 PM

Interview from Toronto. Please stop with the brown, BB. Please?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465September 29, 2021 6:28 PM

R465 Yeah, I’ve just listened to it. Here are my initial thoughts:

OK, he’s been on a 5am shoot in a graveyard but fidgety or what? Pulling his face around, shoulder jiggling, eye-hiding….

*Very* little eye contact - but would he have been able to actually see the guy? Maybe not. If not, I’ll let him off.

Wow. He actually mentioned ‘romantic relationships’ and ‘relationships he’s held out hope for for too long’!!! Picks self up off floor. Of course we know nothing about who (or the several who’s?) that could be about.

That interviewer really went at him about the private stuff and what was behind 11:11. BB must’ve been absolutely fine with all that. Trying to shut down some of the speculation? There was none of the awkwardness like when that screechy American woman asked him if he was single on that Live. Not that we got any actual real information about those ‘romantic relationships’ of course! Loved it when he said he wasn’t into “all that claptrap” about 11:11.

Could be wrong, but I see that as a real kick in the teeth for JHo. He must know everyone assumed she’d given him the inspiration for that song.

Yeah, yeah, I know - it could just be obfuscation, of course.

But maybe, just *maybe* we can forget all about the Ho in the very near future!

by Anonymousreply 466September 29, 2021 7:09 PM

If he’s not into that « claptrap » 11:11 why naming his song like that ? He doesn’t make sense. I do wish he would take his distance from the ho

by Anonymousreply 467September 29, 2021 7:26 PM

I think we all know who told him about that "claptrap" because she's done her best to advertise it all over her sm. He did seem to want to distance himself from her in this interview to me, in his very vague way.

My God he is beautiful to behold.

by Anonymousreply 468September 29, 2021 7:43 PM

Julianne using the 🧚 in her last post 🙄

by Anonymousreply 469September 29, 2021 8:08 PM

R459 Yeah 🙄 … at least there’s no lion this time!!!

R468 Maybe she got that vibe from the interviews too and is trying to hook him back in with the fairy emoji. No like from BB *yet* on her last three posts. And god does she look so FAKE in the previous two. I’d actually expected him to like the spa post, where she was going for the more au naturel look! (filter) 🤣

R467 And yeah, I think it definitely was her that told him about 11:11, but he’s now emphasising that it’s more about ‘making a wish’ for someone, like when you blow out your birthday cake candles. Then he went on to say about not believing all the spiritual stuff and all that claptrap. So that’s where I think the distancing kicked in big time because the Ho definitely does!!! 😁

by Anonymousreply 470September 29, 2021 8:34 PM

R470 Sorry that’s R469 not R459 🙄

by Anonymousreply 471September 29, 2021 8:35 PM

R447 your right, it *is* unrealistic of me to expect them to understand the purpose of the DL. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

by Anonymousreply 472September 29, 2021 11:45 PM

R472 If you understood the purpose of the DL then you would spill the tea you claim to have lol

by Anonymousreply 473September 30, 2021 12:02 AM

Also *you're. Dear God, I hope that was autocorrect and not my brain and thumbs working together to make me look like the product of generations of intermarriage between first cousins.

R473 I haven't seen normies outed on here before, is that the norm? I rather thought Muriel frowned on that sort of behavior...

by Anonymousreply 474September 30, 2021 1:19 AM

R465 Finally had a listen myself. And first note is saying there is no actual start date yet for S&B2 filming yet, but probably beginning of next year. Oh, that's different..

Anyway, some quick points.. so he talked about actually not at all being into mysticism and all that claptrap (instead, for the second time in a row now, explained/excused his 11:11 usage by mentioning Baader-Meinhof syndrome.. though I'm forced to wonder if he looked that up after the fact.. lol..).

And he spoke positively about social justice and reform (didn't mention activism though.. huh..).

And he spent pretty much the entire twenty minutes acting like a high functioning weirdo (though considering he was desperate to go back to bed, that might have been caffeine jitters..).

Now dare to tell me he doesn't read these threads!! LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 475September 30, 2021 2:07 AM

(R475 forgot to mention) R469 R470 Did you see her latest story? Cause I'm thinking she might have just listened to his new interview too lol.. Sharing. (check) Creating. (check) Loving. (check) Did she tag him on this one too??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476September 30, 2021 2:25 AM

Claptrap is the perfect new name for JH’s vagina. No one can change my mind

by Anonymousreply 477September 30, 2021 2:41 AM

He must be playing a really odd character in this GDT thing that he didn’t fully shake off before this interview because his mannerisms are so weird in it. Like the face smooshing and and I think he touched his eyeball at one point??? Wtf

by Anonymousreply 478September 30, 2021 3:21 AM

R477 Well she rarely if ever wears a mask to protect from disease.

Could we change things if we invented ones that are ribbed for her pleasure? Every time she started speaking.. she could demonstrate it at the G20!!

by Anonymousreply 479September 30, 2021 3:25 AM

R465 that interview was uncomfortable to watch, the level of deflection and back peddaling, was a painful interview. Again learned everything and nothing in another interview except at he's good at worming his way out of conversations about him and JH-literally and figuratively. 😏

by Anonymousreply 480September 30, 2021 7:35 AM

R474 not before next year ? God I wanted him away from julianne, now he’ll go back to LA after he’s done in Canada and can spend time with her 🙄

by Anonymousreply 481September 30, 2021 8:42 AM

Never safe from that clap trap attack

by Anonymousreply 482September 30, 2021 12:18 PM

I still can’t believe he said claptrap, julianne must be pissed

by Anonymousreply 483September 30, 2021 1:14 PM

Darklina Twitter is dragging Reepicheep now. No costar or love interest is safe from this fandom

by Anonymousreply 484September 30, 2021 1:28 PM

I’m lost who is Reepicheep? And what are the people saying about them?

by Anonymousreply 485September 30, 2021 1:32 PM

Ok, this Spotify playlist of songs that influenced his EP just makes him look like more of a fool in head over heels in unrequited love, getting played & abused by a cuckolding, walking STD of a loon.

by Anonymousreply 486September 30, 2021 6:50 PM

How do you not know who Reepicheep is? He's the hottest designer in Milan!

by Anonymousreply 487September 30, 2021 9:49 PM

Yeah Ben was the lead in that ad campaign for him back in 2016, Reepicheep Uomo 🤣

OK gotta come clean, it’s the mouse from Prince Caspian

by Anonymousreply 488September 30, 2021 10:42 PM

I really can’t wait for the next MV, more ammo for the Twittersphere 🤣

by Anonymousreply 489September 30, 2021 10:43 PM

Wait.. has British Vogue never heard of Ben Barnes?!? How can that be!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490October 1, 2021 12:50 AM

So why did he said he didn’t believe in this claptrap? Is he taking his distance from her because he finally opened his eyes or he’s saying that because he saw peoples reaction on Twitter about his relationship with her and he only distancing himself publicly to put fans at ease ? My guess is the second option

by Anonymousreply 491October 1, 2021 6:46 PM

R491 Yeah, discussed upthread. I personally think it’s a bit of both.

by Anonymousreply 492October 1, 2021 7:45 PM

Georgia May King just posted this tease for “Rise Up” on her story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493October 1, 2021 8:30 PM

Did any of you send julianne question when she did that « ask me anything » in her stories ? She’s never posted the questions she got

by Anonymousreply 494October 1, 2021 9:16 PM

R494 My question would have been “Why do you exist?” so I didn’t send it. She asks questions all the time in her shitposts and I bet she never reads one of the answers.

Course it could be that A) no-one sent her any questions or B) they were all trolls so she can’t post any of them 🤣

R493 I’m just wondering if Benny’s blocking out the fact that the Flo haters are gonna be back out in force when Rise Up video is released, or if he’s truly oblivious that he’s picked yet another problematic female (according to some) to feature in his music vanity project.

by Anonymousreply 495October 1, 2021 9:21 PM

R493 Well Ben's full EP premieres in.. checks notes.. two weeks. I know because there were a small handful of tagged fan posts on IG (at least the pictures posted, definitely not reading any captions). Now Georgia posted a tease.

And Ben has spent today reposting and captioning fanart. God he's so weird.. and bad at this.. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 496October 1, 2021 11:23 PM

R494 I asked if she was still dating BB. I think Sylvia did, too. We share a brain. 😝

by Anonymousreply 497October 2, 2021 1:06 AM

R497 LMFAO

No hope for an answer of course!!!

by Anonymousreply 498October 2, 2021 4:22 AM

I asked if 11:11 was about her! I feel like they probably must have mostly been trolling about any number of her various scandals and she had to protect her energy and vibe by not engaging

by Anonymousreply 499October 2, 2021 5:50 AM

I asked how happy she was that Ben wrote a song for her and when they gonna go public. Guess she only had troll questions

by Anonymousreply 500October 2, 2021 8:55 AM

R500 That was one of my theories in R495 😆

She probably thinks she’s far enough away from The Activist shitshow that she could put out an ‘ask me’ post and not get trolled. Stupid bitch!

Meanwhile Barnes has been able to resist liking any of her posts since 23 Sept so let’s see how long that lasts. It makes me laugh when he liked the one he did because he soooo knows how fake she looks in (all of) them. Still hoping that after his OHP interview he’s finally taking a step back.

by Anonymousreply 501October 2, 2021 11:20 AM

[quote]Guess she only had troll questions

But but, she has 5 million followers! Could it be possible that they're ALL trolls?!? Perish the thought!!

by Anonymousreply 502October 2, 2021 11:30 AM

Ben was just announced for the Stuttgart Comic Con thing next month

by Anonymousreply 503October 2, 2021 4:35 PM

Well his super fan is gonna be super happy

by Anonymousreply 504October 2, 2021 4:42 PM

R504 But is Ben? That’s a bit much isn’t it? 🤣 that’ll be November and the Paris in December- ‘stalker alert’ !!! and with Covid still going on 😂

by Anonymousreply 505October 2, 2021 5:21 PM

R505 Sorry - Paris in January

by Anonymousreply 506October 2, 2021 5:21 PM

R505 R506 Disclaimer : observation not bullying!

by Anonymousreply 507October 2, 2021 5:51 PM

R505 Well he OBVIOUSLY makes a fuck ton of money from these, so yeah.. I'm thinking he'll suck it up for a day to do these every chance he gets. Duh. ;)

by Anonymousreply 508October 2, 2021 5:59 PM

R508 He’s doing both days in Stuttgart, although only 1 in Paris I think. I meant that the Super Fan will be going to both cons so BB will be feeling stalked lmao. If S&B isn’t strarting filming till the new year I wonder how that’s gonna go for Paris in January - just about the whole cast will be there!

by Anonymousreply 509October 2, 2021 7:19 PM

R508 I was gonna say, he must be feeling the burn from financing his 'passion project' himself. Can you imagine the stench of teenage sweat and hormones in line to get his autograph and a quick grope? They own him for like two minutes! Maybe he'll be selling autographed CDs. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 510October 2, 2021 11:53 PM

R510 Oh, you thought that too? Apparently it's not only Syl with which you share a brain.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 511October 3, 2021 12:52 AM

I wish Billy Russo could come back too 🥺 at least some of the Russo-esque psychopathic tendencies will be showing up in the Darkling now if they ever get to filming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512October 3, 2021 6:31 AM

R 512 Sad they couldn't resurrect Billy but I loved the Punisher. Cool it's coming back.

by Anonymousreply 513October 3, 2021 4:01 PM

Well Emma Mackey is still around, so why's he at 251?

Anyone else having a lazy Sunday lol..

by Anonymousreply 514October 3, 2021 9:43 PM

R514 IG Follow Sleuth here. It’s still showing 252 on mine? Anyone else got 251? Maybe my app needs updated or something.

by Anonymousreply 515October 3, 2021 10:06 PM

It shows me 251 too

by Anonymousreply 516October 3, 2021 10:20 PM

R514 Damson Idris deactivated his account today.

by Anonymousreply 517October 3, 2021 11:10 PM

R515 R516 My app is now changing between 252, 251 and back to 252. Ffs IG.

But yes, R517 is correct, Mr Idris is currently deactivated so that’s the minus one.

by Anonymousreply 518October 3, 2021 11:26 PM

R518 That's OK, he's already reactivated and Ben's officially back up to 252 right now. Cause why not! lol

by Anonymousreply 519October 3, 2021 11:42 PM

R519 Just spotted that! Hope Benny’s still lurking and appreciating the fact that we’re keeping him up to date on his follow status 😆

by Anonymousreply 520October 4, 2021 12:25 AM

R520 Oh if anyone was wondering , he's back down to 251, and both Emma Mackey and Damson Idris are still there.

He's lurking, And fucking with us. ;)

by Anonymousreply 521October 4, 2021 1:30 AM

R521 Yes, mine has changed to 251 again 🙄

by Anonymousreply 522October 4, 2021 1:39 AM

R521 R522 IG Sleuth here. LT Krieger has deactivated his account. Will no doubt reactivate so will check tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 523October 4, 2021 1:51 AM

R523 Oops sorry that should be IG Follow Sleuth, to differentiate between me and the original IG Sleuth.

by Anonymousreply 524October 4, 2021 1:52 AM

New interview. You can decide whether there's actually anything new in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525October 4, 2021 3:08 PM

R525 Oh okay, nothing too much about the meaning behind the songs then. I do think he’s trying to distance himself from the HoMonster train wreck. But no, nothing new.

And LT Krieger’s back on but my IG’s screwed I think, he’d still showing 251 follows but he’s definitely back to 252!

by Anonymousreply 526October 4, 2021 4:55 PM

I still think he’s trying to distancing himself because of the blacklash and not because he actually understood who she is

by Anonymousreply 527October 4, 2021 5:19 PM

R527 So he now understands who/what people now think *he* is then. Such a shame for him.. *trailing tear*

by Anonymousreply 528October 4, 2021 5:24 PM

R525 For me the most interesting thing in that article was when Ben was taking about Eric and he said “He takes these stories and focuses on the things that are the most cinematic.” That coupled with a comment Leigh made recently somewhere (a webinar maybe?) but that I just saw on Twitter, that S2 of S&B will depart even more from the books, makes me think Eric is taking even more creative control now in the adaptation and maybe a rewrite has cause the production delays? But there are so many factors right now that cause production delays that it could be anything

by Anonymousreply 529October 4, 2021 5:26 PM

R527 I’m hopeful it’s a mixture of both. I hope he got a shock when he saw The Activist backlash and finally realised she’s a shallow money-grubbing bitch.

R529 Just as long as he doesn’t give in to the Darklina shippers I don’t really care.

by Anonymousreply 530October 4, 2021 5:36 PM

R530 You mean you don’t want a Ben/Jessie sex scene?! Or a Ben sex scene with anyone!? I wouldn’t mind if he gave in a little bit, but ultimately it can’t be the alternate ending they want

by Anonymousreply 531October 4, 2021 5:44 PM

I can’t imagine the reacting of the darklina fans if they had a sex scene they’re already annoying without it

by Anonymousreply 532October 4, 2021 5:51 PM

Funnily enough, Darklina twitter has been having a meltdown over the Oscar Isaac/Jessica Chastain sex scene and imaging Ben and Jessie doing it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533October 4, 2021 6:42 PM

R531 I wouldn’t particularly like a Darklina sex scene, no - apart from the light/dark thing IMO they don’t make a believable couple, but I’m mainly talking about the whole ‘ship’ thing. As R532 said, the Darklina shippers are rabid enough already.

Just let the main story play out, tweak bits of it if you like Eric, but don’t totally rewrite it. Wonder how Bardugo would feel about him really shaking things up? She might actually not have much choice - thinking back to Netflix’s ‘send in your fan art and we’ll use it however we like without credit’ fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 534October 4, 2021 6:45 PM

R533 Pretty half-hearted ‘boob grab’ from The Darkling. Looked more like a ‘where is the boob fumble’ to me! Maybe he’s too old to remember 🤣

by Anonymousreply 535October 4, 2021 6:48 PM

Or he forgot there’s not much to grab onto especially behind stiff embroidery 😂

by Anonymousreply 536October 4, 2021 6:54 PM

R536 Unfortunately for him that kefta is not suitable for a boob grab :/

by Anonymousreply 537October 4, 2021 6:55 PM

Kinda want a Darklina sex scene for the chaos it would unleash on Twitter, Idk it would just be field day 😂

by Anonymousreply 538October 4, 2021 6:56 PM

R538 some already goes around saying that they definitely had sex in real life so I can’t imagine their reactions

by Anonymousreply 539October 4, 2021 7:01 PM

R539 Yeah I’ve seen a bunch more people lately say that and gonna be honest, a Darklina sex scene would just ramp that up. I wonder what Ben thinks though, he should be grateful because it’s getting his fans something else to talk about besides Julianne. Given his recent actions, I assume he’d rather be associated with JML than Ms. Activist

by Anonymousreply 540October 4, 2021 7:04 PM

R539 Hahaha that’s them ‘manifesting’ I think. We really don’t know of course but I don’t believe that 🤣

by Anonymousreply 541October 4, 2021 7:09 PM

R541 yeah I think it’s that, I don’t know why they’re so obsessed about it, maybe because they’re projecting ? She’s young, had a crush on him when she was a kid and, sorry, but a bit immature like lot of them. I don’t get the vibe either, I think they got along on set but just not as coworkers

by Anonymousreply 542October 4, 2021 7:12 PM

R540 That’s a good point but I think JML’s too quirky and hip to go for Ben irl. I think it’s a big bro/little sis thing, where he took her under his wing a bit cos she’s just starting out in her acting career. I think BB loves that kind of vibe, he’s the ‘been there, done that’ actor onset, he’s like that with Archie too. I think him and Freddy clicked more than the others!! That’s his kinda person.

by Anonymousreply 543October 4, 2021 7:14 PM

Ooo controversial opinion here then! I think it’s 50/50 for me like I can see them getting it on at some point but I also wouldn’t be surprised if they’re just friends. The whole improving that one kiss is a little suspicious to me, I know he said something about the Darkling and feelings and blah blah but…really? 🤔👀

by Anonymousreply 544October 4, 2021 7:18 PM

R544 my guess is they were just trying to sell the ship. They went extra with the pics to promote the show and the ship

by Anonymousreply 545October 4, 2021 7:22 PM

Plus I think they are just really close friends so that helps sell it too. Ben calls Anna his very best friend still so it wouldn’t be the first time he’s become close friends with a female costar

by Anonymousreply 546October 4, 2021 7:28 PM

R545 True but Jessie didn’t know he was going to do that, you can even tell if you look at her face when he goes back in. I don’t know just thought it was interesting! Yeah they did do a lot of pics for promotion but there equally as many that aren’t and it’s obvious they spent the most time with each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547October 4, 2021 7:32 PM

R547 Ooh that’s two bold statements right there. I think you’ll find *numerous* statements from all of them that the cast hung out together a lot. And that he and JML had in depth discussions about how they’d handle that scene. Guessing you’re a Darklina??!! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 548October 4, 2021 8:02 PM

R548 Never said that the cast didn’t hang out together but Jessie herself said she spent the most time with Ben 😶

by Anonymousreply 549October 4, 2021 8:06 PM

Out of curiousity what is the name of Ben's private Insta account, or does it change regularly?

Also, does he really monitor his own insta and twitter and etc accounts? That would take way too much time. I would guess he has both software to monitor and pick the ones who post the most or the most ardent fans, and I bet he pays someone to monitor accounts, becuase his stans post a lot.

by Anonymousreply 550October 4, 2021 8:18 PM

R550 I’m not sure he create another private account, at least nobody find it if he did

by Anonymousreply 551October 4, 2021 8:19 PM

R529 Apologies, as I don't mean to hijack the conversation. . . but what was that you were saying about production delays?!

But then again these are companies that literally pay zero dollars in taxes, despite making millions or even billions in *profits*, so maybe they'll acquiesce quickly..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552October 4, 2021 8:21 PM

R549 OK must’ve missed that, I hear what you say but I still don’t think that warrants ‘shipping’ them together irl. Didn’t she also talk about her live in partner? I felt uncomfortable for them while all the ‘showmance’ promo’ ing was going on, which I know they’ve got to do but I think it all went over the top, especially with the Twitterdom going apeshit about it. There was that one pic of the two of them that Netflix posted looking really intensely at each other by the fountain, and neither JML nor BB liked it. I think they were over it at that stage.

by Anonymousreply 553October 4, 2021 8:22 PM

R552 They pay as much tax as they are legally required to pay. If you don’t like it lobby for tax reform.

by Anonymousreply 554October 4, 2021 8:23 PM

R553 fans don’t care that she’s dating someone. I saw a tweet (don’t remember the account) and they were saying something like « 100% sure they dated in real » and someone else mentioned Jessie’s partner and the fans just didn’t care

by Anonymousreply 555October 4, 2021 8:24 PM

R550 He deactivated his private IG after deleting all his followers/follows and changing the pfp, account name and username. If he does create another one, I’m guessing he’ll stay far away from his previous incarnations as they always got tracked down! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 556October 4, 2021 8:26 PM

R555 not dated 😓, the account said they were sure they fucked, my mistake

by Anonymousreply 557October 4, 2021 8:27 PM

R555 R557 Oh they definitely don’t care! Some of the stuff they put out there’s truly awful so I hope JML’s partner’s got thick skin (and BB’s because we don’t know he wasn’t dating someone at that time either) 😬 I still don’t believe it tbh 😂

by Anonymousreply 558October 4, 2021 8:31 PM

R558 that’s why hate fandoms, they just get their head into something they just don’t get if it’s the truth or not

by Anonymousreply 559October 4, 2021 8:34 PM

R559 I haven’t been involved in fandoms - just saw all the S&B stuff when it was erupting - the BB fandom was pretty tame just like our boy up till then 🤣 Is that pretty standard in other fandoms too as they seem really full on! I fear for Benny Boy in Paris!!!

by Anonymousreply 560October 4, 2021 8:51 PM

R554 What does that have to do with this? The entire point I was making is these companies aren't getting taxed and losing money that way, and so have millions or even billions in extra cash, so they can EASILY pay their workers more to get them to keep working. If these companies want to quickly continue to make the content that makes them money, they can afford to end this right away. Get it?

But then again, they do have a billions-strong rainy day fund, and their workers statistically might have a week-long one, a month at most. . . . Goliath can also easily afford to wait out David too, and they know that. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 561October 4, 2021 8:54 PM

R553 I know which one you mean but I’m pretty sure both of them liked it when I last checked (cant right now since Instagram is down) They mentioned a partner in an old Instagram post but that’s as far as anyone knows. And yeah I don’t know if it necessarily warrants shipping them but someone in this thread started “shipping” him with Emma Mackey so 😂 I hope they were joking

by Anonymousreply 562October 4, 2021 8:59 PM

Mehhh I don’t think it’s that bad honestly. Look at what people are saying about Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain and both of them are married!

by Anonymousreply 563October 4, 2021 9:00 PM

R563 but Oscar and Jessica makes a believable couple opposite to Ben and Jessie

by Anonymousreply 564October 4, 2021 9:05 PM

😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565October 4, 2021 9:06 PM

R565 they truly don’t like her, they’re like us after all

by Anonymousreply 566October 4, 2021 9:08 PM

R566 wanted to add, no wonder Ben tries to distance himself from her, he does luck into some account so I’m sure he saw some fans reactions and they weren’t good

by Anonymousreply 567October 4, 2021 9:34 PM

R565 Yeah!! I think she should be blamed for everything bad 😆

by Anonymousreply 568October 4, 2021 9:35 PM

Follow on from R560 … watch the vid and then multiply x 1000 or however many! Run Ben run 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569October 4, 2021 9:37 PM

Glad to know when the rest of the internet goes down we will always have the DL

by Anonymousreply 570October 4, 2021 10:08 PM

The world has officially healed. He's back down to 251 just now, but Idris, Krieger and Mackey are all still there. Carrying on.. lol

by Anonymousreply 571October 4, 2021 11:53 PM

R571 IG is driving me up the fucking wall today! It was 251 before the crash but he definitely was following 252 as I checked it against my files 😂 and it’s still showing 252 on my app at the moment.

I’ll check it again in the morning - maybe it’ll be feeling better by then!!!

by Anonymousreply 572October 5, 2021 1:01 AM

R572 *now* showing 252

by Anonymousreply 573October 5, 2021 1:02 AM

Awwwww he's teasing us!

(also he shows 252 again follow sleuth..)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574October 5, 2021 2:53 AM

This looks interesting . Does he die again? He always dies.

by Anonymousreply 575October 5, 2021 3:44 AM

R575 And then, like Jesus, Rises Up from the dead.

Were his fangirls right to start using capitalized pronouns for him? Maybe they knew something we didn't..

by Anonymousreply 576October 5, 2021 4:43 AM

And so it begins 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577October 5, 2021 8:50 AM

R577 He really cant pick women my god, that woman gets on my nerves too. He’s literally self sabotaging at this point

by Anonymousreply 578October 5, 2021 11:10 AM

R577 Maybe he thought they’d have forgotten about their problems with her! No chance. He should’ve just picked ERW again, much safer.

R578 I hated her character in TP but don’t know much about her other than that (apart from the ‘rapist apologist’ allegations of course). I find her mildly annoying irl for some reason, not sure why 😂 maybe a little smug or something? He can pick them can’t he?? Hope he’s ready for another backlash.

by Anonymousreply 579October 5, 2021 12:44 PM

R575 Not sexy in bed then, but fully clothed lying in a parking lot. Yeah this is gonna be interesting!

by Anonymousreply 580October 5, 2021 12:46 PM

Happy to see with the internet collapsing we can still gather here together on the DL . In that interview upthread he speaks about authenticity again and being who he is or something.... But like 30 threads in and we still can figure out what kind of person he actually is? Side note: I won't say no to a Darklina sex scene. Anything to distract from the Ho. And they need to spice it up with S&B. Plus, as has been mentioned, the manic response from the Fandom should prove to be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 581October 5, 2021 1:21 PM

I say yes to any sex scene with BB. I don't care who it's with. What's this man good for at this point if I can't ogle his nearly naked body on screen.

by Anonymousreply 582October 5, 2021 2:17 PM

More teasing..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583October 5, 2021 3:02 PM

He tagged some normie instead of Floriana Lima in his Instagram post LMAO he’s so embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 584October 5, 2021 3:24 PM

He knows how to edit! Wow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585October 5, 2021 3:25 PM

R579 What she’s done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586October 5, 2021 3:39 PM

So I know next to nothing about the music industry. Can someone fill me in on whether it seems his debut single did well? What can you gather? Are people listening to it? Talking about it? Besides the fangirls of course.

by Anonymousreply 587October 5, 2021 3:49 PM

A white girl who TANS?! How fucking dare she

by Anonymousreply 588October 5, 2021 4:11 PM

R587 For reference, Adele released a teaser for her new song today as well. . . .

by Anonymousreply 589October 5, 2021 5:18 PM

R588 it’s obviously about the fact that a white woman is taking the job of latinas 🙄

by Anonymousreply 590October 5, 2021 5:31 PM

R590 Don't mind her, she reads and focuses on things very literally cause it helps her narrative. Context of a larger picture? Well that might make things look bad.. ignore that part.. redirect.. rinse.. repeat..

by Anonymousreply 591October 5, 2021 5:37 PM

R586 That tweet’s unavailable but I saw all the furore at the time when she was with CA.

by Anonymousreply 592October 5, 2021 6:16 PM

R589 Yeah I saw that! She’s not released anything for 5 years and the release date is… 15 October!!! Ooooooops Benny!!!!

The misspelt Flo tag was hysterical 😂 that poor guy who got tagged 😂

Wonder if BB thought ‘better get it out there confirming Flo’s on the vid and they’ll have 10 days to calm down’.

Oh the poor misguided lamb.

by Anonymousreply 593October 5, 2021 6:20 PM

R593 just adding, hope this is not another ‘pining for lost love’ type thing.

PS Does anyone know how to create the next thread?? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 594October 5, 2021 6:55 PM

Lol R590 R591 it was obviously a joke lighten up! I would be more worried about the casting directors who can’t tell the difference between a tan girl in Hollywood and a Latina. And as was already demonstrated last time this thread was attacked for not hating FL enough, no one has been able to provide any proof those roles were actually “meant” for a Latina (as in it was a written requirement for the character and FL lied about it in her audition) so until there’s actual proof this whole scandal seems fabricated out of jealousy

by Anonymousreply 595October 5, 2021 7:08 PM

R595 why are you ignoring the fact that she dated Casey affleck and mocked his victims? Are you being dense on purpose ? The fans talked about that part too

by Anonymousreply 596October 5, 2021 7:30 PM

Hopefully I didn’t fucked up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597October 5, 2021 7:36 PM

R596 Unless her and Casey were in a thrupple with a casting director that I’m not aware of, I was very clearly referring to the scandal about her allegedly taking Latina roles which is what the original tanning comment was referring to. But the fact that your whataboutism related to a completely different alleged scandal is your only defense for the first one kinda further proves my point lol 😂

by Anonymousreply 598October 5, 2021 7:46 PM

R597 Created the thread? Correct. Announced it with proper sentence structure and verb tenses? Well.. we'll work on that.. ;) Thanks for it!

by Anonymousreply 599October 5, 2021 7:47 PM

Thread closing, on to the next..

by Anonymousreply 600October 5, 2021 7:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!