Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes XXVI

Let’s begin

by Anonymousreply 601October 28, 2021 4:25 PM

So Ben credited Chloe for producing both his videos, I didn’t know she was a producer. Also are we sure she’s still involved with nerdist? I was surprised to see that when he was interviewed by them it was Chloe who did it

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2021 7:53 PM

R1 Thanks for starting the new thread! I thought it was someone called Rachel Heine plus another one or two of her colleagues who did the interview? Or did you mean produced?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2021 8:06 PM

R2 i wasn’t clear my bad. I was saying I was surprised she was involved as producer for the videos clip. But I was also wondering if she was still working for nerdist because if she is, I’m surprised it wasn’t her that did the interview

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2021 8:09 PM

HoFace has liked his vid teaser 🙄 fuck off love, we’re bored with you.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2021 8:09 PM

Someone needs to stop with the filter. Also she’s friend with a neuroscientist really ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2021 8:15 PM

R1 I think someone here said Chloe doesn't work at nerdist anymore

R4 That plastic bitch will do anything to stay relevant. Imagine if she actually commented on one of his posts. based on that AMA where people asked her about BB, she absolutely knows people link them together even though it seems pretty obvious that they are not currently together, so she clearly does these things for attention. It's just so funny to me coz BB doesn't even have that big of an active fan base compared to A listers. Just proves how desperate she is for a breadcrumb of attention.

Also which one of you commented on BB's NYC girl's latest post coz LoL that was not subtle.

Actually last thing on the Ho. Doesn't she realise you can't ride forever on some annoying vagaries. At some point even the few BB fans who know about her will stop caring since it is obvious they aren't together atm. If she really wanted to cause a stir she could post a pic of them together from recently or any number of things that aren't fakely subtle

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2021 8:24 PM

Oh blessed Lord I can post again. Why do all his songs sound like I heard them before? I could predict every cadence here. It‘s like a poor man‘s Josh Groban. Maybe cuz I‘m European this entire Latina thing is a bit unfathomable to me, because I thought people got discriminated for looking a certain way? I would never have been able to say Floriana Lima (with that name) and her looks was not Latina until I read this controversy. It is about people being descendent from latin americans, right? Sorry for my ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2021 8:29 PM

R5 why is she overdoing it so badly? People who know her know what she really looks like. I could not post for ages so I was really sad no one here commented on her story about getting a colonic/enema at her spa resort.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2021 8:32 PM

Well …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2021 8:37 PM

R8 she’s compensating for her lack of talent

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2021 8:39 PM

R5 R8 OMG she looks like something out of Valley of the Dolls or some horror movie. Maybe she’s trying to get a part on GDT’s series now she will more than likely be off The Activist?! Fucking scary looking however you look at it. Maybe that’s why BB’s not liked any of her recent posts after that one on 23 Sept? Liked it and then thought afterwards ‘fuck me she looks fake as fuck!’??

R6 Totally! And why’s that? Because she knows he’d go ape at her especially as they’re not together (and never have been ‘properly’ as far as I’m concerned)!

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2021 8:40 PM

R11 seriously I think she really is in crisis if she visibly fakes herself up that much with everybody knowing it‘s filters.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2021 8:53 PM

R11 ia that they were never properly together. He's liked fake looking posts of her in the past. It always struck me as odd considering his past flings/rships all look quite natural so I presume that's his type. She doesn't fit his standard bill in any way, shape, or form.

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2021 9:00 PM

R12 Oh don't say that.. If that was true Ben would catch the first flight out of Toronto to come to LA to save her. You know how weak and utterly pathetic he is for her. *vomit*

R13 Ummm.. literally all known previous girlfriends have been girls that are pretty enough to be (or actually are) models/photoshoot-worthy. The Ho *literally* fits that bill perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2021 9:04 PM

R13 i mean, calling the mysticism claptrap can never be said by any boyfriend of the Ho‘s. We have to be clear on that. Anyway, the latest interview with him was so shallow and him talking the same lame shit without content over and over again … I really think the more he shows himself on social media the worse it gets. The twitterdom is less and less involved. He has to put his camouflage beard on again. It fakes a depth and personality he obviously doesn‘t have.

Who asked about the success of the song? All I can say is that his youtube views are slowly stagnating. I think there were many one time viewers and now it‘s only barnacles on repeat.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2021 9:06 PM

R14 But not as fake as her! She’s a whole new level.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2021 9:06 PM

R14 I never said they weren't beautiful, I said they look natural. The Ho has had a ton of plastic surgery. The other girls don't appear to have had any.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2021 9:07 PM

Wonder if he’s relegated Flo to being in the TV the whole video 🤣

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2021 9:09 PM

R16 if you look at her unmade unfiltered face she is actually plain. Even with the surgery. Just look at her *how I start my day* vie on youtube.

I actually don‘t think he has much contact with unattractive people in his circle. Why date them?

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2021 9:10 PM

So derek is releasing his music too ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2021 9:18 PM

R20 excuse me while I have to puke

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2021 9:19 PM

R19 Holy wow. I never watched any of her videos but to see her in the Elle video with no filters or makeup was a wakeup call. Literally all of his exes are 10x more beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2021 9:19 PM

For those who wanna suffer it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2021 9:21 PM

R23 I didn’t went past 10 seconds I really can’t stand her, her voice, how she’s trying to be quirky and funny when she’s ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2021 9:25 PM

R24 also yes she really does look so much different there. Funny how she post pics where she has no makeup on Instagram but as she’s using filter we still don’t see her real face

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2021 9:26 PM

R17 Distinction understood, gotcha. But let's all keep going and consider that nothing about The Ho is natural. Who/what she is/looks like/believes/does changes from moment to moment as she lies to suit her needs to sell herself and be relevant to make money and live a privileged white woman lifestyle. Fake. As. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2021 9:30 PM

Climb up to —- wait for it —- the sky! Why does he have to be so unoriginal? And he obviously has no idea he is! The merchandise is the ultimate proof of his bad taste and lameness.

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2021 9:30 PM

The puffy cheeks, creepy icey eyes, freckle mustache, crow's feet, gummy smile, WAY tooo ungroomed eyebrows..I really can't believe how unattractive I find her. Meanwhile (mildly ashamed to admit) I follow Rayana, Pixie, and Tamsin on the gram and find them all stunning. Tamsin came back after a several year break from social media and I found it pleasant to see she hasn't frozen or filled her face up. I will admit I thought she's older than she really is though.

FL I also don't find attractive, personally. She looks to me like Maya Rudolph.

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2021 9:39 PM

R27 How dare you. The great logophile's lyrics are the deepest, most revealing, most soul uplifting, most perfect lyrics ever. That's why he chose to preview his new song by repeating the words "rise up" over. And over. And over. It's absolutely brilliant poetry I tell you. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2021 9:44 PM

Am I the only one who doesn’t think Rayana is that pretty? I feel like bangs make everyone look worse and only a *few* people can pull them off.

by Anonymousreply 30October 5, 2021 9:49 PM

The text my eyes bullshit bingo is played in this song. My predictions: When you‘re feeling down … you will see the light … darkest night … find your way home …

R30 I think Rayana is veeeery pretty and most men‘s type too.

by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2021 9:50 PM

R30 I think she is very pretty only with bangs. Her forehead is enormous. Her smile reminds me of Emmy Rossum

by Anonymousreply 32October 5, 2021 10:00 PM

R30 also meant to add you are not the only one. I went back to her threads a few weeks back to see what the discussion was when she was on the scene and there were many people saying they thought she was ugly, mannish, all types of horrible things really.

by Anonymousreply 33October 5, 2021 10:02 PM

R24 Me neither. And she actually had the cheek to say “wake up in unrobe and looking all fresh’ 🙄😆

Honey, you look as as fresh as a used condom.

by Anonymousreply 34October 5, 2021 10:06 PM

R34 *in robe* 🙄

by Anonymousreply 35October 5, 2021 10:08 PM

R33 Well that’s just terrible, she’s definitely not ugly. Beauty is subjective anyway I just expected her to be *really* pretty based off of how some people talked about her on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 36October 5, 2021 10:09 PM

R30 I think she pretty but not as stunning as some says. Definitely prettier than julianne which is not difficult

by Anonymousreply 37October 5, 2021 10:16 PM

R36 I think she is really pretty. Guess it‘s a type thing. Like people go crazy for Ryan Gosling. Who to me looks rather on the unattractive side. Isn‘t it nice that we can all have different tastes?

Anyway, the Ho must be in some dark hole the way she has recently tried to pretend to be some superbeauty. She is pretty enough when well made up and can dance, she has a fit body and many men like those small quirky girls. If one of my friends faked themselves up as much as that I‘d feel embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 38October 5, 2021 10:16 PM

R36 I think she is stunning, but like I said only with the bangs. Without them her forehead truly rules her face.

LBR I would kill to look like any of the women listed above.

by Anonymousreply 39October 5, 2021 10:17 PM

Oh this doesn’t look good, that video of her doing that kinrgy bullshit is awful and that second picture ? Her lips ???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 5, 2021 10:19 PM

R40 shit the lips!!!

by Anonymousreply 41October 5, 2021 10:22 PM

Oh it’s very obvious in those first two pictures that she got lip fillers. That split on the middle of the bottom lip is the biggest indicator of lip fillers

by Anonymousreply 42October 5, 2021 10:24 PM

R42 obviously she had a recent upload so to say. Oh oh she is delving into a dangerous direction there. Poor girl. She really must be so sad. Relying on all that claptrap and trying to be better looking and just making it worse and worse.

by Anonymousreply 43October 5, 2021 10:29 PM

Taking bets if he’s going to like it ?

by Anonymousreply 44October 5, 2021 10:30 PM

R40 Oh so to sum up her post.. Just work on yourself and make sure you're completely happy and the world will be all fixed. Because you'll be radiating positivity so no suffering can occur anywhere anymore.

OH WAIT!! I nearly forgot!! Suffering is a choice!! Silly me, makes sense now..

(Also, she had the gall to show the audience reaction to their performance???? The half empty seats with people walking out and only a handful jumping with them??? Wooowwwwwwwww..)

by Anonymousreply 45October 5, 2021 10:33 PM

R42 R43 TW!!!! … image link to over-plump lumpy and bumpy lips 😳

R44 I’ll say no because it’s a Kinrgy post. But then again he *might* do if A) he doesn’t realise it’s Kinrgy - he’s done that once before or B) she liked his vid teaser post so he ‘owes her’ a like??!! 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 5, 2021 11:07 PM

The lips. Holy wow. That is terrible. She looks horrific.

by Anonymousreply 47October 5, 2021 11:28 PM

R47 Aren’t they? Can’t she afford somebody good to do them for her???!!! 😆

by Anonymousreply 48October 5, 2021 11:40 PM

R23 Oh gawd. I feel sorry for anyone who wakes up with her with all that freaking energy and breathing and moving. Uuugh, annoying asf. I can’t imagine bb would enjoy being woken up like that hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 49October 6, 2021 12:03 AM

R49 Recall that he was utterly desperate due to the pandemic (he hooked up with The Ho for fucks sake..), so this could easily have been the payment for morning sex. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 50October 6, 2021 12:19 AM

R50 Somehow I see Ben sneaking out before the morning light….. 😆

by Anonymousreply 51October 6, 2021 12:25 AM

He agreed to a few pap walks with her: let's not paint him as picky, he's clearly not.

by Anonymousreply 52October 6, 2021 12:31 AM

Actually the thought of him sleeping with her is just 🤢

And she’s proved with the niece’s TikTokGate thing that she is definitely not a lady because she does kiss and tell. He should’ve thought about that before getting involved with her in any way.

Surely he must be wondering when she’s gonna do a Leo di Caprio on him. Although ofc his name was mentioned in that odd “and she knows Ben Barnes”. We take it you meant in the biblical sense, Jules?!! 🤮

by Anonymousreply 53October 6, 2021 1:22 AM

Does anyone here understand Instagram engagement? On the topic of RR I find it odd that she has almost 17k followers and yet her posts get an average of ~250 likes with very few comments on most posts. We've talked about that as it pertains to the Ho before who clearly buys followers but I wonder if RR does too.

by Anonymousreply 54October 6, 2021 1:59 AM

Is this the musical movie which he auditioned for but failed? Well,Prince Caspian and Spiderman ended in a tie haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 6, 2021 5:09 AM

I CAN POST AGAIN. Making the most of it:

1. JH's entire face looks plastic. Those lips are terrible. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looked when she was in that Nicholas Sparks movie with Josh D. She fucked herself. 2. BB's merch is awful. It looks like the cheap t shirts you buy in the parking lot after the concert's over for $12. 3. The lyrics to both songs leave SO MUCH to be desired. I can't understand how he paints himself as this deeply intellectual man and then releases .... this. 4. Darklina sex scene would make the entire internet insufferable. JML's acting leaves a lot to be desired, and I feel like it would be so stiff and unappealing no matter how many takes they shoot. 5. Chloe annoys the FUCK out of me, and it seems like she uses a lot of the men she's been with and tries to compensate for it by presenting herself as cute and quirky. For example, she used Sam Witwer and then has the audacity to play victim and make false allegations against Hardwick. She's always rubbed me the wrong way. 6. I think a lot of RR's instagram followers are bots / spam accounts. Her engagement is very low compared to the actual follower numbers, but I don't think she has the cash to buy followers in the same way Nina and JH (and Ben) do. 7. Adele could hum into a microphone for 3:38 seconds and I'd still listen to it willingly 10 times before I sit through 11:11 once more.

Miss you all but I am still WAY too cheap to pony up the $1.99 to snark with you. See you in the next thread! 7.

by Anonymousreply 56October 6, 2021 5:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 6, 2021 6:21 AM

Did he ever come out? I haven’t kept up.

by Anonymousreply 58October 6, 2021 6:22 AM

R55 I knew he’d been auditioning for a West End theatre musical but not a movie, I must’ve missed that?! Can you remember where he mentioned that?

by Anonymousreply 59October 6, 2021 8:46 AM

R57 I haven’t had my coffee yet so maybe my brain’s not firing properly yet, but I’m struggling to make the connection to BB with this vid?? Can you explain - sorry!! 😆

by Anonymousreply 60October 6, 2021 8:48 AM

R58 he is straight lmao and a hoe who's into you g girls too

by Anonymousreply 61October 6, 2021 9:41 AM

R58 If you're referring to BB, he is straight and we have several confirmations at this point.

R56 Agree on JML's acting. It kind of shocks me she was chosen to lead a show. Also yeah I suspect lots of bots must follow RR coz her engagement is really, really low for someone with that many followers. That or she bought them.

by Anonymousreply 62October 6, 2021 4:15 PM

R62 Tbh I think JML’s ethnicity figured large in them choosing her to fit in with the character. I don’t think she rated the lead either - personally I’d have chosen Amita - but she’s young and still learning I guess. Despite all the hype and cuddling and all the rest of the Darklina shit we were (and still are) subjected to, there is not one iota of sexual chemistry between the two of them. It’s all very forced and purposeful.

Interesting how the New York girlie hasn’t removed that comment about BB on her last post. Can’t be that bothered about being linked to him? Or she’s relying on the fact that no-one will guess who it is! Don’t think that’s a particularly great shot of her btw, there are other pix on her feed which are much better.

by Anonymousreply 63October 6, 2021 4:36 PM

R63 That's a good point. I hope she improves, especially since the rest of the cast really outperforms her, especially Archie and Ben, which does her no favours since she's on screen with them the most.

LoL she probably assumes nobody would even know what or who a BB is. I agree though I think she is so beautiful and that shot is just meh. Her feed is full of more beautiful pictures.

Here I am criticizing professional models whose job it is to be beautiful while I sit at home being ugly LoL

by Anonymousreply 64October 6, 2021 5:35 PM

R64 Who says you’re ugly?! We’re all beautiful to someone. And don’t forget these models have hairstylists, makeup artists, good lighting, filters etc etc. Take that away and maybe more ‘normal’ than you’d think!

by Anonymousreply 65October 6, 2021 6:16 PM

R64 40 some-odd years of being ugly says so, but that's ok. I dedicate my life to things that have nothing to do with vanity. I was just exercising a little self-awareness as yesterday I was a bit rude about RR's looks and today I am saying Pixie's objectively beautiful picture is not my cup of tea/I think her other photos are more beautiful. Who am I to judge when both of these women are obviously pretty and were attractive enough to bag BB (only in my dreams could that ever happen to me)

I feel less guilty when I shit talk our very own BB. I'll go back to suggesting he trim his overgrown eyebrows now. I also have zero guilt about criticizing The Ho coz she is awful in every way imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 66October 6, 2021 6:24 PM

Starting to think that I’m the only one on here who likes JML anymore 😂 As a previous poster put it, I have it “on good authority” that they’ll be a lead in a big directors film. Purposely being vague here bc 1 no ones supposed to know and 2 dont think many of you care tbh

And speaking of darklina, ben went on a like spree of darklina fanart which has made Twitter very happy! Anything other than Julianne/Floriana is good news for his stans.

by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2021 6:27 PM

Eyes wide open, mouth half open that’s JML acting, she also do that on her photoshoot. I’m also surprised they took her as the lead with how weak her acting is

by Anonymousreply 68October 6, 2021 6:46 PM

R68 I agree. Also she has an annoying voice. She sounds quite like the girl who played Sansa Stark, a bit whingey with vocal fry. I also don't find her particularly attractive but I haven't read the books and maybe she's supposed to be nothing more than cute?

by Anonymousreply 69October 6, 2021 7:02 PM

R67 That’s probably the whole point he’s done that - deflect, deflect! 😆

by Anonymousreply 70October 6, 2021 7:41 PM

RIP another fallen soldier, any woman associated with Ben will get hated on here 😭.

by Anonymousreply 71October 6, 2021 9:49 PM

Not by all. I enjoy Jessie and her Alina just fine and the only person period associated with Ben that I hate is The Ho. Because the new moon told me to continue doing so. At least I assume that's the reason.. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 72October 6, 2021 10:07 PM

R72 Wellll speak for yourself because the tone on DL has shifted a bit regarding them. The Ho actually deserves criticism so that’s different 😂

Is anyone else curious what that pirate song is gonna be? I’m expecting full cringe and unfortunately I don’t do second hand embarrassment well…

by Anonymousreply 73October 6, 2021 10:23 PM

R73 didn’t he said it was about a story of a female pirate he once read? I’m not expecting much tbh

by Anonymousreply 74October 6, 2021 10:39 PM

R73 I'm sure it'll be stupid and cringe.

by Anonymousreply 75October 6, 2021 11:11 PM

R71 No hate for JML from me, rather it’s the Darklina and BB/JML shippers who get on my nerves with their constant and desperate need to ‘ship’ them. I’m not particularly impressed yet with JML’s acting in S&B, but nothing against her personally.

R73 R74 R75 I’m afraid so. I’m so underwhelmed with the lyrics of 11:11 and the tiny bit of Rise Up we’ve heard so far I can’t tell you. I was expecting great things from our logophile empath but …no.

by Anonymousreply 76October 7, 2021 12:25 AM

@r67 - I've never been a fan of JML, ben or no ben association. I think I saw enough of her ass hanging out on IG while they filmed S&B to last me a lifetime. They seem very juvenile and irritating, and like someone I would not get along with in person. But the acting is a whole separate deal; R68 got it right. I can probably count on one hand the number of scenes where their mouth was closed when they weren't speaking; it's like that fake as hell surprised/shocked/confused look Taylor Swift does all the damn time. And their scenes and dialogue always felt exactly like reading off of a script or a prompter; no emotion, completely unbelievable. Whatever that movie is that you referenced better have a strong supporting cast, because JML is not going to carry it.

I'm truly looking forward to Last Night in Soho because I love Anya, but JML being in it even briefly is going to bring it down for me.

by Anonymousreply 77October 7, 2021 1:35 AM

One of HoFace’s latest stories - from someone else’s IG page - “I’m afraid if I start working out, I’ll be too sexy”. Dream on, love.

And from another one of her stories, again from someone else’s page, see link below. Wonder if she’ll actually post any responses this time! She’s still *never* posted any of the AMA questions 😆 “What do I ultimately desire in relationships?” Uhh let’s see, Jules… easily manipulated, huge cock, even huger bank balance, muscles and pecs. That about cover it? 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 7, 2021 1:41 AM

R77 i suspect that’s what’s causing this because if i remember correctly no one expressed their dislike for her before 🤔

R78 She’s so…. Hopefully Ben is seeing how embarassing it is to even be associated with her.

by Anonymousreply 79October 7, 2021 2:30 AM

R79 it’s also safer to criticises JML here that on Twitter because it will piss of the darklina

by Anonymousreply 80October 7, 2021 9:54 AM

I am not against JML, I just think she is completely average in every way. Acting abilities, etc.

by Anonymousreply 81October 7, 2021 2:20 PM

I refuse to believe Ben would be dating an ass shaking weirdo like JH. It's embarrassing to look at her. I can't even imagine what it would be like to even have a conversation with a bimbo like her. Her last instagram post was absolutely embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 82October 7, 2021 6:49 PM

R82 Followed swiftly by another thirst post full of fake plastic poses and plaited fake hair. Let’s see if BB can resist liking this one.

by Anonymousreply 83October 7, 2021 7:25 PM

Wonder how well the rise up video will do. He should have released it all at the same time. Only 19k watched the teaser on his YouTube. Is he making money off those videos?

by Anonymousreply 84October 7, 2021 7:47 PM

R83 but he did though, still baffled about it tbh.

by Anonymousreply 85October 7, 2021 7:53 PM

R85 he liked the post from an hour ago? I was so proud of him that he hadn’t liked anything from her crazy ass since the end of September. There was hope he had seen the light. Apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 86October 7, 2021 8:11 PM

R86 I think R85 meant to reply to R82 about him dating her, rather than mine at R83!

He hasn’t liked the latest post - yet.

by Anonymousreply 87October 7, 2021 8:15 PM

R86 I’m an idiot my post was for R82. He still didn’t liked her last post

by Anonymousreply 88October 7, 2021 8:15 PM

R87 oh good because those pics are from an event she went to after the activist backlash when she was suppose to be listening and learning. When really she didn’t give a fuck and did glam and went some spa that paid her for insta posts. She doesn’t and didn’t give a shit especially since she is posting looks from the filming right outside her trailer. BB would be a bad look of he liked those. She cares only about her money and who she can use.

by Anonymousreply 89October 7, 2021 8:43 PM

R89 She doesn’t give a shit and talks the biggest load of bull ever!! He’s just posted, and still hasn’t liked - yet. I always put the ‘yet’ in there in case he sneaks back later which he’s been known to do! 😆

by Anonymousreply 90October 7, 2021 8:58 PM

She looks sooooo fake it's actually jarring. I refuse to follow her on ig but I check when someone here mentions she posts and every time I am disgusted.

After feeling bad about my own looks for the last few days (or my whole life if I'm honest :P) it makes me feel slightly better to see Julianne's lumpy lips, huge ass, obviously airbrushed skin and general plastic surgery face coz she spent all that money to look that ordinary and STILL need photoshop. I also did a deep dive into RR's stories today and saw she did a reel about having bad skin a while back, and Pixie posted about having a zit today LoL. Obviously both are gorgeous even with acne but I somehow feel like the universe is trying to make me feel better today ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)

by Anonymousreply 91October 7, 2021 9:17 PM

He’s obviously trying to distance himself from her by not liking her posts, same as in the interviews steering the conversation away from her. Although that didn’t stop her liking his teaser trailer the other day - betcha he cringed when he saw that. And knowing Leo’s, who avoid confrontation by just pretending it (or you) doesn’t exist, he won’t have warned her that he won’t be liking her shit. Bet the likes start again after 15 Oct!!! Jerk.

by Anonymousreply 92October 7, 2021 10:16 PM

Just popped up from my new hyperfixation to see if BB has done anything cringe. Saw the trailer. He does not disappoint. Rise up, benny.

A very special hello to like four people. You know who you are. 😘

by Anonymousreply 93October 8, 2021 6:17 AM

R93 what is your new hyperfixation so that I can join? I don't know if I can do this with BB anymore. You DL anti-stans remain awesome though 👌

by Anonymousreply 94October 8, 2021 8:06 AM

R93 Well you picked a good day. It's Friday. Which means one week till the full album release. Which means we'll likely all get to be phoenixes today, no more teasers. We can all commiserate together, blinded by the uber bright sunshine of cringe.

Actually that's probably better poetical lyricism than we'll get from him so.. you're welcome.. *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 95October 8, 2021 11:23 AM

Ughhhh once you start to think Benny boy is actually trying to distance himself from the Ho, he goes on and does something stupid again 🙄 Have you seen/discussed gifs of his choice for his latest story? Am I reading into things, or is there a fairy again (and we all know what’s it all about)? And do I remember correctly that Ho used to sing something from Cinderella at some Disney event? So he basically confirms that this song is about her 🤢

by Anonymousreply 96October 8, 2021 11:36 AM

R96 My bad, it was Sleeping Beauty not Cinderella

by Anonymousreply 97October 8, 2021 11:40 AM

R96 Ahh we all know he’s a sucker for Disney, I wouldn’t read too much into the Tinkerbell emoji. If anything, you could link that to his self-image… ‘Peter Pan’??!! 😆

by Anonymousreply 98October 8, 2021 1:36 PM

It is interesting that all the Disney characters are blonde. I’m still rooting for that mystery muse who isn’t JH. I really do think these songs are about someone who we don’t know.

Although that Spotify playlist with the lion song was sus considering that is JH emoji for him. He just makes it really hard to not picture him being pathetic waiting for someone who is vile and is using him for attention from the beginning. He can do so much better and deserve someone who doesn’t play games.

by Anonymousreply 99October 8, 2021 3:06 PM

R99 I really admire your ability to create alternate realities. My new hyperfixation is a video game, so I love a good story. 😉

by Anonymousreply 100October 8, 2021 5:03 PM

R100 Makes sense, video game characters don’t do things in real life to disappoint 😆

by Anonymousreply 101October 8, 2021 5:43 PM

According to his posting time he’s back in LA

by Anonymousreply 102October 8, 2021 5:53 PM

I can’t believe people are actually doing that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 8, 2021 5:53 PM

R102 it’s nearly 2pm Toronto time, he’s been posting/looking at that time since he’s been there.

by Anonymousreply 104October 8, 2021 5:55 PM

R103 Very extreme way to get his attention, that’s for sure!!! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 105October 8, 2021 5:56 PM

It worked, he liked it.

by Anonymousreply 106October 8, 2021 6:25 PM

R106 Haha not surprised!

by Anonymousreply 107October 8, 2021 6:47 PM

Found this but can't listen myself yet.. have at it!

(Plus does the comic book movie lover REALLY not remember they in fact finally said the most famous line ever, or did the writer misunderstand..?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 8, 2021 7:08 PM

Julianne keep liking his post but he doesn’t, that’s not nice benny !

by Anonymousreply 109October 8, 2021 8:16 PM

R108 Yeah I just listened to it: observations….

The connection is terrible, really tinny.

The interviewer spends half her time parroting back what he’s just said and laughing inanely.

He cuts across the interviewer quite a few times, she must be waffling too much for him.

Shot himself in the foot when asked what he thought of the reception of his music: saying “I didn’t really write this for anyone …um, er, well of course it’s called ‘Songs for You’ so of course it is for everyone’ or somesuch. I’d kind of lost track by that time as was just taking in the fact that Songs for You actually isn’t for anyone. I think he did eventually dig himself out of that hole.

Big long pauses, where I actually thought the link had dropped out. On one question, his mind had obviously gone totally blank halfway in and the interviewer didn’t even try to help him out. There were numerous long pauses and ‘umm, err’. To be fair, he has been on long day and night filming so I’ll give him a pass.

Even less mentions of what the songs are about. Stepping further and further back from Ho Fake Face, I reckon!

No Xmas album but maybe in the future and no world tour but who knows, he’d like to.

by Anonymousreply 110October 8, 2021 8:23 PM

R109 🙄 I think she’s doing it to piss all of us off (and maybe him too!)

My prediction is he will start liking her stuff again some time after 15 Oct. I think he’s finally woken up to the fact that she’s bad news for him and his music release.

by Anonymousreply 111October 8, 2021 8:28 PM

R111 yeah I think so too, that’s why he’s taking a step back and saying to be believe in that all 11:11 thing, and oh my god no that song is for nobody in particular 🙄

by Anonymousreply 112October 8, 2021 8:39 PM

Again with that 🧚. And what is that obsession about being juicy ???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 8, 2021 9:56 PM

R113 Are we twinning through The Ho?!? I IMMEDIATELY had the exact same thought!

by Anonymousreply 114October 8, 2021 10:03 PM

Juicy Anne strikes again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 8, 2021 11:23 PM

Damn...I guess I should refresh before I post. 😝

by Anonymousreply 116October 8, 2021 11:27 PM

R113 Imagine your self-image being a juicy fairy 🙄 good lord.

I can just hear her before EmojiGate (convinced that was *all* her idea) -

“Now Benjiiiiii, you’ll be the lion and I’ll be the fairy and we gotta add pink hearts for that pink swill we call rosè cos we’re just about to launch it. Hmm what d’you say? Your fans won’t like it? Now don’t be such a lil chickenshit!!!!”

Whether it was deflection or not, I was sooo happy to hear him say he wasn’t into all that ‘claptrap’ as that’s a slap in her face to my mind!

by Anonymousreply 117October 8, 2021 11:54 PM

With the caveat that this is nothing more than a kinda hilarious backhanded "compliment" towards Ben, *and* *he* *liked* *it*, I will remind everyone. . .

British Vogue has apparently never heard of Ben Barnes when it comes to Bond. And every respectable NY'er will unequivocally tell you, the NY Post is good for nothing more than attempting to clean your ass after explosive diarrhea. Yet they support him.

Is that an appropriate effect of Ben's cooling career? Enquiring minds. . . .

(he could be invited to every party, yet apparently isn't.. LOL!! He liked it!!!!! I hope to God he didn't bother reading it first!!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 9, 2021 1:22 AM

R118 Ouch! ‘His career cooled since Narnia until S&B’ …. yeah, did he *read* that article!!!???

by Anonymousreply 119October 9, 2021 1:49 AM

If it’s recent she might be in Texas, the man posted other’s stories in Texas. Hopefully she will stay there for a while

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 9, 2021 9:06 AM

Ben credited peachmillk for the bts pics he posted today. This is their latest Instagram story. Filming done?

'4 eps down, 4 to go'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 9, 2021 5:37 PM

R121 didn’t somebody said here that she’s supposed to stop filming tomorrow ? Maybe he’s not in every episodes?

by Anonymousreply 122October 9, 2021 5:42 PM

R120 Especially if he’s done in Toronto. That caption on his post sounded like a wrap?

by Anonymousreply 123October 9, 2021 6:08 PM

R123 I thought so too

Anyone know if Facebook can add a random location to a post? Ben's latest post on Facebook shows a location of Albany, New Hampshire. It is the only post on his page with a location. I wonder if it means he was on the move at that time, or someone else updates his page for him from that location?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 9, 2021 6:25 PM

R124 Nevermind this. I clicked on Almost There and that is a name of a bar and grill in Albany, New Hampshire. lol

by Anonymousreply 125October 9, 2021 6:37 PM

R125 Granted I'm an idiot who's easily amused, but that just made me spit out my drink.. cheers!

by Anonymousreply 126October 9, 2021 6:47 PM

R125 Ha Ha that was funny!!!

R122 Benny’s only in one episode.

The HoFaceFairy has liked his latest post. She’s really pushing the boat out with the likes and him…. not one for her (yet). He’ll give in soon I’m sure, probably after 15 Oct.

by Anonymousreply 127October 9, 2021 7:05 PM

Hi! The DL gods will let me post now since I won’t pay 1.99 cuz at most times I have nothing to say. Some folks were asking before and I had some time on my hands today. How is Benny Boy music doing? Answer is (IMO) - quite good with the fangirls but not so great overall. If it's all old shit and no one is interested, just ignore me. The shit is long so I uploaded it elsewhere and just gonna drop the link (it takes a while to fully open).

Service Notes: 1. I’m not an expert. Was just clicking a lot and wanted to share. 2. I had so much fun doing it!!! 3. I will probably improve/revise what I did and post it to my tumblr cuz why not. 4. The average stream per user I came up with is terrifying… 5. If there is some professional here, please be mindful as I am stupid as a brick in all areas of life, except mould knowledge. If someone can explain what I found (the difference in unique listen vs streams especially) please do to cuz it bugs me ;c

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 10, 2021 4:38 PM

R128 Wow that’s an in-depth dive! Thanks for that. Makes interesting reading, especially as several fan pages were promoting how to repeat stream.

by Anonymousreply 129October 10, 2021 7:41 PM

R128 Well he posted just today about reaching 1 million streams. Which considering he has nearly *2* million followers on IG and his fangirls admit they just stream it on repeat all day. . . . No where near as deep a dive as yours, but also very telling imo.

R129 It's the same as The Ho does with her IG engagement. Replies to every comment to make it appear like she has twice the engagement as she actually does. Fake it till you make it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 10, 2021 8:28 PM

Just watched a video JH is tagged in for mental health day and honestly I didn’t recognize her at first, she has had so much work done I was shocked. R130 she is not making it but her face is looking super fake these days.

Will be interesting to see his fan base in like 8 years when all the tweens don’t care. I have a feeling it will be bleak.

by Anonymousreply 131October 10, 2021 8:30 PM

R131 Benji just *has* to like this one!! She’s tailored it to grab his attention, I’m sure. He hasn’t liked it yet but it’s only been up for an hour. If he doesn’t like it, I’ll eat my BB beanie 😉😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 10, 2021 9:34 PM

R130 Add-on to R132 - HoFaceFairy liked his 1m stream post, my my my - she’s really pushing it! So yeah, I think he’ll like her latest one. Not sure he’s been on SM that much today - I don’t *think* he gave out any likes on comments on his post like he’s been doing lately so watch this space for that return like!!

by Anonymousreply 133October 10, 2021 9:46 PM

R133 Forgot to mention, I think he gave likes just to the ‘blue ticks’ like Chiké.

by Anonymousreply 134October 10, 2021 10:04 PM

I would be more inclined to believe her if she actually posted a picture that doesn’t have a insane filter on it where it is actually her face. 🙄 yes keep us posted if he likes it.

by Anonymousreply 135October 10, 2021 10:43 PM

And he liked it ! Idiot

by Anonymousreply 136October 10, 2021 10:49 PM

R135 R136 Absolutely knew he would. Like I said, almost tailored to get a like from him. Jerk. And as she’s been liking every post he’s put up recently I knew he’d crack and like one back. He probably thinks that’s an OK one to like because it’s about mental health. And of course, there’s little Julesy with her ‘I’m depressed and sad’ filtered face. He did manage to go over 2 weeks without liking one, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 137October 10, 2021 10:59 PM

R136 just when you think he has made progress. If he thinks he is tolling the trolls, it doesn’t work. I’m telling you now these likes will only bring more hate come the 15th. The fact that he doesn’t get it, that any support he gives her doesn’t help his bottom line. I feel bad if he is actually trying to date someone and he is all supportive of her, not a good look. She clearly just uses him for attention. Sad, they are both sad.

by Anonymousreply 138October 11, 2021 12:20 AM

R138 He’d be well advised to keep that distance he seemed to have been building between them - the new MV has Floriana Lima in it as we all,know, and that will go down like a lead balloon with some fans, so if he’s liking JHo’s posts and then up pops Flo, lord help him! 😆

by Anonymousreply 139October 11, 2021 12:42 AM

He really peaked for me in Dorian Gray. Then I watched the flubs. Gawd what an irritating hyena laugh. Colin Firth must have wanted to slap the twit out of him. After he shagged him of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 11, 2021 1:04 AM

R140 What? Colin and Ben are both straight what are you on about?

by Anonymousreply 141October 11, 2021 9:28 AM

I think we should give up in Ben tbh. It's sad on here.

by Anonymousreply 142October 11, 2021 9:29 AM

R142 Nah sorry, I can’t. Not when he keeps doing things like emojigate. It’s hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 143October 11, 2021 11:10 AM

R142 I've been spending less and less time here because there's just nothing to talk about. Ben gives us nothing.

by Anonymousreply 144October 11, 2021 1:58 PM

R140 There was no shagging *massive eye roll* He is straight and there's plenty of proof of that.

by Anonymousreply 145October 11, 2021 2:13 PM

R144 Yup. I ignored almost the entirety of the last thread, I came here 145 posts in and what are you still talking about? Instagram likes.

Fuck Ben, he's done. I've reached the point where I now prefer Julianne to him.

by Anonymousreply 146October 11, 2021 2:25 PM

R146 Syl, I’ll pay for some therapy - you and Jules could double up on the appointments 😆 I do know what you mean, but I’m gonna hang around to see what he does next.

by Anonymousreply 147October 11, 2021 4:02 PM

R146 Are you telling me this doesn't pull you back in Syl?

*blinks*

(btw, he posted a story, then deleted before I could click. . . wonder what the original was??)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 11, 2021 5:55 PM

R148 I missed it too. Probably removing emojis 😆

by Anonymousreply 149October 11, 2021 6:15 PM

So Rise up is about the sun ?

by Anonymousreply 150October 11, 2021 6:15 PM

R150 He's about a shallow as we all have been guessing.

by Anonymousreply 151October 11, 2021 6:21 PM

R151 I thought it was about someone feeling depressed and this was some kind of support song or something

by Anonymousreply 152October 11, 2021 6:28 PM

R128 Thank you! I was one of the people who asked about his music, and I love a good deep dive😂 So I appreciate this 👏

by Anonymousreply 153October 11, 2021 6:29 PM

R150 R151 And he's apparently a flip flopper.. Claiming to be a sunset lover, but now writing love songs to sunrises. Scandalous.

(btw, does anyone know when we're going to be able to escape Ben's Upsidedown? Do we need our own ElevenEleven? Asking for a friend..)

by Anonymousreply 154October 11, 2021 6:32 PM

I’ve been able to stay away from anything Ben related for the longest period since May and decided I’d check in here thinking i would have at least several threads to catch up on and it’s actually only 154 comments?! Are we all on a steady March towards freedom now?! Ben’s upsidedown actually isn’t permanent?! Honestly whatever that random collection of live laugh love sun bullshit he posted today made me even more detached. If he doesn’t get a healthy dose of toxic masculinity from one of his jobs soon this will be permanent. The Darklinas had it right all along

by Anonymousreply 155October 11, 2021 11:54 PM

He's a bit of a twit.

by Anonymousreply 156October 12, 2021 1:44 AM

Well, he's British, I expected at least a song about the weather...

by Anonymousreply 157October 12, 2021 3:29 PM

R157 should have make it about the rain then

by Anonymousreply 158October 12, 2021 4:14 PM

It seems Darklina Twitter has gotten so bored with Ben they have made several Twitter accounts to imitate modern Ben/Darkling and other characters from a modern fanfic and are just having conversations amongst themselves in character 😂 the Ben fandom is a creative bunch

by Anonymousreply 159October 12, 2021 6:37 PM

Blow me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 12, 2021 6:45 PM

R160 He knew was he was doing when he posted this. I don't even want to check Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 161October 12, 2021 7:29 PM

Ugh the cringe! A pirate song? Why? It’s like he wants his career to die. Who let him do this?

by Anonymousreply 162October 12, 2021 7:30 PM

R161 it is bad

by Anonymousreply 163October 12, 2021 7:41 PM

R162 R163 This must be the ‘female pirate’ song he promised us. Oh my lord.

And he’s managed to get himself on the Now 80 compilation. Haven’t they had their day a bit? Or do they still sell?

by Anonymousreply 164October 12, 2021 7:50 PM

R164 It would match the dated sound of his music at least

Just checked twitter and I'm sad to say I'm not surprised. Ben is a perv for riling up his fan base of 14 year olds in this particular way.

by Anonymousreply 165October 12, 2021 7:58 PM

He also continues to be captain of the Darklina ship by liking content like this lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 12, 2021 8:14 PM

She absolutely can ont post one pic that isn’t photoshopped

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 12, 2021 9:08 PM

R167 Nothing she posts is real. I rme when she posted that "dressed down" pics for mental health day as it was still soooo obviously photoshopped. Just coz your hair is in a messy bun doesn't make you not completely fake, plastic, and photoshopped

NYC girl's story about dating psychopath's made me LoL though. Whose going to ask if BB qualifies?

by Anonymousreply 168October 12, 2021 10:02 PM

R168 Re NY girl, probably yes!!!

So do we think BB’s back in LA? Can’t tell from posting times tbh because would work in both regions. It did sound like GDT filming for his episode was over.

by Anonymousreply 169October 12, 2021 11:18 PM

R160 So we refer to *her* as The Ho. And he has a sign in his kitchen that says 'Ho blow me down'

Yup. Got it. Also, where's my vomit bucket?

by Anonymousreply 170October 12, 2021 11:24 PM

New interview, though I use the term "new" loosely..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 13, 2021 12:22 AM

R169 My first thought was "maybe he's not a psychopath but he certainly has played several on tv" Ross, come back and ask Pixie if he's psycho!

R171 I get that he is probably asked the same interview questions over and over but you'd think, it being his passion project and all, he'd have some more excitement and have more to say about his EP? He just keeps repeating the same vagaries. He's just word salad personified at this point.

by Anonymousreply 172October 13, 2021 2:26 AM

R171 R172 In every interview I’m just getting the feeling he’s deflecting more and more away from HoFakeFairyFace.

by Anonymousreply 173October 13, 2021 2:42 AM

R172 Wait wait wait! Try this one on for size! Is there anything new here?!? Placing bets?

I think I win. There's really not. Where's my money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 13, 2021 2:43 AM

Thank Christ for video games. Hi, I'm a smartass and also a giant nerd. I even play it on PC, not even console for a modicum of cool. And I'm *still* more embarrassed about my years-long crush on a vapid sack of British crap.

I'm rising up from the prison of that hyperfixation. 😝 Don't worry, I'll still mock him occasionally. He hasn't blocked everyone yet. 😉

by Anonymousreply 175October 13, 2021 5:44 AM

R172 thanks, but even if I did, I'd just get some psycho with multiple personalities screeching in what I imagine sounds like Jack from Will & Grace sounds like when he gets his panties in a bunch. So yeah, even if I "make like a bigshot" and pretend to talk to her, I would simply be roasted for sharing with the class. Basically, one annoying apple has ruined the whole gossip Barrell. 😉😉😉😉😉

by Anonymousreply 176October 13, 2021 6:12 AM

OMG Pixie was trolling everyone here as a joke she doesn’t even know Ben lol y’all need to move on. The DL is shockingly gullible please

R176 if you really considered the gossip barrel ruined due to the lack of gossip then you would just simply share the gossip you allegedly have because you consider gossip to be the whole point of this site. This coy game of playing like you have special access to information but can’t share due to the pity party you are throwing yourself for being roasted on the DL is so transparent you clearly have nothing

by Anonymousreply 177October 13, 2021 7:05 AM

R177 what makes you so sure she doesn't even know Ben?

by Anonymousreply 178October 13, 2021 1:47 PM

R178 LoL that is what's so ridiculous. The person who is hell bent on saying it was all some conspiracy has no proof whatsoever other than their own opinion.

R176 I understand. That is too bad though, it sounds like you are moots with several people and have insider info, which would have been interesting to hear about. But yeah I get why you do not want to share and I'll stop calling on you since it apparently does nothing but stir up haters.

by Anonymousreply 179October 13, 2021 1:57 PM

Another interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 13, 2021 5:02 PM

R180 He gets waayyyy too deep about Hyrise. No one ever thought it was **authentically you** Benny, it's cheesy pop crap and honestly better than 11:11 from a pop standpoint. If he was really in it for two weeks then I don't understand why he's always doing a deep dive emotional analysis about it. Get over it dude.

by Anonymousreply 181October 13, 2021 5:18 PM

Also we all know you didn’t stay at home in your sweatpants during quarantine Ben

by Anonymousreply 182October 13, 2021 5:24 PM

I also found it interesting the bit about performing live. "Obviously I could do it at a bar or whatever..." That would be the most authentic way to get a reaction to your music, from people who aren't adoring fans professing on twitter that they want to gobble up your cock on a daily basis. But no, Benny wants to "do it right" and perform at large venues in front of his sycophants. I actually find that to be pretty sad. His ego stands in front of everything he does.

by Anonymousreply 183October 13, 2021 5:24 PM

R183 yeah and who does a tour with a 5 songs EP?

by Anonymousreply 184October 13, 2021 5:31 PM

R184 He is an idiot. I'm so over him. His ego is massive for someone who peaked 20 years ago. Really lucky he's so good looking coz otherwise, no one would give a shit including all of us here.

by Anonymousreply 185October 13, 2021 5:43 PM

So he’s back home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 13, 2021 5:58 PM

R186 the idiot deleted it so new try

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 13, 2021 6:09 PM

R187 Yeah thought he might be. Wonder how many orders they’ve got for the cd’s??!!

by Anonymousreply 188October 13, 2021 6:29 PM

Wow r177 thank you for so psychotically illustrating my point. You psycho.

P.S. Seek help. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 189October 13, 2021 8:18 PM

Three observations re his latest IG stories:

The first one with lyrics from ‘Not the End’: 1) he looks hot, no argument. Initially I thought he looked sad but in fact the more I look at it, he looks like he’s going to burst out laughing. Also - the lyrics: “If it’s not ok, it’s not yet the end.” What? I don’t have the context of course but if something’s not ok, why wouldn’t it be the end? Oh wait… maybe if you’re eternally hanging around waiting on some crazy bitch to come marching back to you with trumpet, pipe and drum?

The second one: he’s snuck another ‘Here Comes the Sun’ ref in there. Anyone with one of those apps feel like checking if he’s invisibly tagged HoFace? 😆

by Anonymousreply 190October 13, 2021 8:46 PM

R190 I checked and he didn’t secretly tagged her

by Anonymousreply 191October 13, 2021 9:01 PM

R178 I chatted with her when it first happened thinking she was the victim of it all and felt bad for her. I later realized through my other personal Instagram account that we had mutual friends/follows in NYC so I asked one of them about it and they said as far as they knew she was dating someone else longer term at the time it was thought to have happened here. I later asked her about it and we had a good laugh because it was a joke that took on a life of its own here 😂

by Anonymousreply 192October 13, 2021 9:23 PM

R189 lol aren’t you the one who obsessively spent months making dozens of memes and at least a dozen different accounts to create a targeted harassment campaign for the birthday of someone you don’t even know? I’d say you aren’t in much of a position to call people psycho or tell them to seek help ✌🏼I hope you get the help you need too

by Anonymousreply 193October 13, 2021 9:30 PM

R190 It's just more motivational speechifying cause Ben is the unmitigated king of hopefulness. Of course if anyone actually thought about it, that phrase *precisely* means that the only time you will ever feel peace and be okay in your life is the moment before you die. But I guess that's why inspirational quotes aren't intended for people who ever think, but for people who just feel. *rolls eyes*

But wait.. what's this.. the fuck is happening.. there's new stuff in here! Nevermind the previous paragraph. Obviously Hell has frozen over and this is The End. So is everyone ok? No?

Fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 13, 2021 10:06 PM

R192 LoL I don't buy it. You would've spoken up 10 threads ago if that were true. Not sure why you're trying to make it look like you're in-the-know but feel free to post your full-length convo with her and your moots on her dating life if that all really happened. Why should we believe you over Ross?

You seem to have a vendetta to make Ross look crazy (I think he is, tbf, but I also believe he was telling the truth.)

by Anonymousreply 195October 13, 2021 10:30 PM

Hello Friends, it’s 199, I‘m back, I can‘t stay away for the shitshow that is the EP - if it gets too hot I‘ll lock myself out again.

He still has NO original thought, EP title by Donny H, song title by John L, …

So it was his mom who told him about priorities and he got it totally wrong, but ah well here we are. So - it sounds like he is? Very revealing and a back handed compliment in my opinion. I am not getting over the fact he liked the pics of girls actually getting 11:11 tattoos (there were several). Twitter is totally bored with him, I am actually bored with him but I need the DL kick of shredding him to bits now all together.

I like Ross even though I always found the Pixie story dubious, but not his part in it. He has long term DL creds and let‘s be real, everybody in this forum is crazy. Erm R155 you do realize there were about 10 major and 7 subthreads in between now and May?????

by Anonymousreply 196October 13, 2021 11:21 PM

R199 so many threads about how much we find BB and his here comes the sun gf annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 197October 13, 2021 11:24 PM

Here comes the sun … self-sabotage here we go! Can‘t wait for the next crypto-Ho story congratulating him. What will it be this time????

by Anonymousreply 198October 13, 2021 11:26 PM

R197 guess you refer to R196 Gosh, fond memories of a summer pulling my hair over that birthday message.

by Anonymousreply 199October 13, 2021 11:27 PM

R196 Speaking of crazy, I also just remembered the poster who accused everyone here of pretending to be gay men. Do we even have any men here besides Ross? A few people in another thread introduced themselves and they were all women if I remember correctly...Seems like the gay men have mostly fled these parts after finding out Ben is straight.

by Anonymousreply 200October 13, 2021 11:27 PM

R200 Well, I am. Perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 201October 13, 2021 11:31 PM

R201 CHERYL! How we've missed you

by Anonymousreply 202October 13, 2021 11:35 PM

R191 Well at least that’s something! R198 I think he genuinely thinks people will have forgotten that shitshow, just like they’ll have forgotten about the Floriana stuff. No, Ben, they haven’t.

by Anonymousreply 203October 13, 2021 11:49 PM

R194 I have to say I genuinely feel for him at 14, at an all boys’ school, and Mama brings out a sex book. After they’d finished tearing him to shreds, they’d have been demanding he bring a copy to school. Poor Baby Benji, that must’ve been shit to go through. Also interesting how that website keep insisting he’s Jewish. He’s half Jewish. Not that it makes that much difference tbh but I’m pedantic so be accurate, please!

by Anonymousreply 204October 14, 2021 12:07 AM

R204 His mom is Jewish, therefore he is Jewish too. There’s no half-half. It passes through your moms side, so if his dad was Jewish, he wouldn’t be.

by Anonymousreply 205October 14, 2021 12:50 AM

R205 Doesn't everyone know men rule the world? What is this matriarchal society crap?

Wait, I think I just figured out conservative's anti-Semitism. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 206October 14, 2021 1:00 AM

R206 Did y’all not know this 😭 I thought it was common knowledge lol.

by Anonymousreply 207October 14, 2021 1:08 AM

R207 Well the old saying goes, "If common sense was so common why's it so damned hard to find.." Now switch out a word or two. . . .

by Anonymousreply 208October 14, 2021 2:34 AM

Hough's BFF Kristy Sowin has re-followed Ben on Instagram. Think she unfollowed him back in January around the time of the ice cream pics..

by Anonymousreply 209October 14, 2021 2:49 AM

It’s weird how he doesn’t really support JH’s work related posts, but he absolutely does for Amanda Seyfried. He likes many many of her work related IG posts. But not for Jh….odd.

by Anonymousreply 210October 14, 2021 2:54 AM

R209 welp here we fucking go again

by Anonymousreply 211October 14, 2021 3:51 AM

Kristy has been staying at JH's house with her dog for the past week after having surgery and will be going back to Hawaii soon. Mama Hough is moving to Nashville to be closer to the rest of the family too. Derek and Hayley are back and forth from LA to Vegas right now because of Derek's show. R210 Which, oddly enough, Ben has no problem showing his support for. He liked Derek's post about it just today.

R211 Welp is right. I wonder who JH is going to be spending her time with now that some of the people she is closest to won't be around anymore? Might be an innocent re-follow but ngl.. I don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 212October 14, 2021 4:54 AM

R212 Also there's this fun nugget.. On the day the interview drops where Ben says his mum taught him to always see things from other people's perspectives too, The Ho posts this story.. What a coincidence!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 14, 2021 5:02 AM

R193 ya got me there. But I had a hate-on for him because of his covidiocy. It's just a hate-halfy now, so I'm moving on. 😉

by Anonymousreply 214October 14, 2021 6:18 AM

So maybe Kirsty is following him back because she saw him again, meaning he was already back at the ho house

by Anonymousreply 215October 14, 2021 7:09 AM

R215 maybe because JH played HER Song …

by Anonymousreply 216October 14, 2021 7:15 AM

R216 I don’t have much hope with him. My guess is he went to her house as soon as he was back in LA

by Anonymousreply 217October 14, 2021 7:23 AM

R209 R212 Definitely suspect. R217 That sounds like a plausible thing 🙄

by Anonymousreply 218October 14, 2021 9:56 AM

I can‘t even get worked up over the Ho anymore. Guess him having revealed his true self through uninventive pop music with inane banal lyrics, sung in an interchangeable voice, have killed the least bit of mystery. This rings true for many of the darklinas as well.

by Anonymousreply 219October 14, 2021 10:05 AM

R219 I shouldn’t be bothered but yet somehow it still does. I think I still just can’t believe he is ‘friends’ with that creature.

by Anonymousreply 220October 14, 2021 10:20 AM

He probably went straight to her to apologise after calling that 11:11 claptrap, « but Jules my fans are so mean I have to take my distance from you publicly, I still love you but I can’t be publicly with you »

by Anonymousreply 221October 14, 2021 10:24 AM

I still can’t de ides if it’s a real Stan account or a troll one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 14, 2021 10:32 AM

R222 decide*

by Anonymousreply 223October 14, 2021 10:32 AM

R222 it‘s a troll account. Read between the lines.

by Anonymousreply 224October 14, 2021 10:36 AM

R214 LoL it's good you have a sense of humor about the whole thing. Also hilarious how that person came in, told you to pony up gossip/proof because "if you had any you'd share," then lied about talking to Pixie and disappeared without posting any proof, because she's lying. This place really attracts weirdoes.

R222 Why...would anyone even bother making a troll account about them as a couple?

by Anonymousreply 225October 14, 2021 1:36 PM

R225 why would anyone bother to do a Stan account for that couple ?

by Anonymousreply 226October 14, 2021 1:58 PM

[quote] This rings true for many of the darklinas as well.

Can someone provide a summary of the Disappointment of the Darklinas or some links to threads? I feel that I must see to believe.

Should change my account name to "Just Here for the Schadenfreude."

by Anonymousreply 227October 14, 2021 2:00 PM

The video clip is there for anyone interested, spoiler and alert it sucks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 14, 2021 2:39 PM

R227 oh it‘s mostly just their non talking about him, Div for example has made like one post per day opposite to 500 per day.

by Anonymousreply 229October 14, 2021 2:41 PM

Since I can‘t stand his music I turned the sound off and fast forwarded it and basically they go from dark to light and from a separating screen to a sunrise beach together …?

by Anonymousreply 230October 14, 2021 2:45 PM

Barefoot in a flower dress … #IkeaAdvertorial

by Anonymousreply 231October 14, 2021 2:59 PM

FL was such an odd choice. A black hole of charisma wearing Maya Rudolph's skin. I think someone who was a bit more fairy-like (NOT like the Ho, I mean someone who really embodies that) would've been a better choice.

The arrangement of the actual instruments was very pretty so hats off to whomever did that.

Ben looks good but I'm bored of watching him cry. Does he do anything but cry anymore?

by Anonymousreply 232October 14, 2021 3:16 PM

Further thoughts: What is this video even about? What is this concept?

He loves booping noses with the women he's kissing

Go figure he's the little spoon at the end. That makes more sense than anything else about this video.

by Anonymousreply 233October 14, 2021 3:36 PM

So I got blocked on two account by Kirsty because I asked her if she was following Ben because he was dating julianne again

by Anonymousreply 234October 14, 2021 3:41 PM

Why are all the woman leaving him in these videos? Go get her and stop being a little emo bitch about it. I’m not really into this song. Wants to be a ballad but just isn’t getting there. Can’t wait for all the sun shit from JH about this one.

by Anonymousreply 235October 14, 2021 4:03 PM

It is catchy though not gonna lie. I hate that.

by Anonymousreply 236October 14, 2021 4:45 PM

R237 coz it‘s so generic. You heard it a thousand times before.

by Anonymousreply 237October 14, 2021 5:09 PM

Anybody in Asia? The EP is available there.

by Anonymousreply 238October 14, 2021 5:26 PM

I might puke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239October 14, 2021 5:55 PM

LOL seems like it won‘t get better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240October 14, 2021 5:56 PM

R239 let‘s remember, he said the songs were about DIFFERENT people during the same period of time. Like, does he triple date and get dumped by all of them simultaneously?

by Anonymousreply 241October 14, 2021 5:59 PM

R240 none of his songs are about a great love story aren’t they 🤣

by Anonymousreply 242October 14, 2021 5:59 PM

Plagiarising again Ben?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243October 14, 2021 6:02 PM

R239 Never got around to saying it yesterday, but glad to see you back!

Anyway, let's also remember he lies and changes his story to suit his situations. . . so remind me, was "multiple people" his original description, or was that a re-write after EVERYONE started "accusing" him that all the songs are about The Ho? Cause otherwise yes you'd be correct, he's possibly never done anything in his "love" life but Mess Around with bunches of girls at once.

Authentically him and all..

by Anonymousreply 244October 14, 2021 6:15 PM

R244 no, I seem to remember that being a very early statement. Shortly after his birthday. Anyway, he deleted this tweet, but it will probably be retweeted …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 14, 2021 6:18 PM

Yes, the “different people” came from here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246October 14, 2021 6:21 PM

R245 I seem to recall there maybe was something even earlier but I may confuse it. It was defo before Lionheart in Clock (which sounds like a Diana Gabaldon novel)

by Anonymousreply 247October 14, 2021 6:24 PM

R247 yeah if I recall correctly, that interview published the early morning the song/video came out, and then that mess happened 11pm PST

by Anonymousreply 248October 14, 2021 6:39 PM

R248 and the video was recorded much earlier.

by Anonymousreply 249October 14, 2021 6:41 PM

R249 sorry, I meant to say the interview by video was done earlier.

by Anonymousreply 250October 14, 2021 6:42 PM

So I have figured out the kids angle: surrogacy. They can use their perfect genes in someone else's oven to make a perfect baby. Thoughts? Coz no way is she giving up her body, even if the endo is healed and she can get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 251October 14, 2021 7:42 PM

R248 R249 But did the trolling over every song being about her start much earlier? When did the track titles, which highlighted her thing of 11:11, release? Pretty sure MUCH earlier than that interview. In fact I remember when that interview first came out typing here that he originally said he got the inspo for the songs after jotting things down in his notebook for *years* prior, then changing the explanation to written about multiple people of the same time in his life. Unless he just wasn't being clear with his original explanation, his story definitely changed.

R251 My dear, she told her husband she wasn't straight, but chose to be with him. Why would anyone believe that she ever actually had Endo as opposed to the Queen of Pity Parties lying (AS SHE ALWAYS DOES) so she had an excuse to not have children with Brooksy???? Totally believe the surrogacy angle though. Isn't that what extremely privileged white women use poor black and brown women for? Oh but the Endo. . . she didn't have a choice!!! She HAD to go through surrogacy!!! She wanted to carry the baby herself so badly.. pity her!!!

by Anonymousreply 252October 14, 2021 8:10 PM

R195 R225 This was a recent conversation and discovery, not something I would bring up 10 threads ago when I was still more active here and defending her as the victim of all this. So I was gullible for a while too until she posted that Harry Potter potion and I looked her up while I was still on my private account and decided to validate my suspicions when she continues to be brought up here. I’m not going to post proof of a private conversation with a friend or a conversation about someone else’s relationship on a public forum and I frankly don’t give a damn if anyone believes me but for a forum supposedly dedicated to gossip and begging for tea you all are surprisingly hostile towards anyone who actually posts anything that might be tea. And the double standard of whining about me not posting any proof and defending meme maniac Ross who has repeatedly bragged about having info and never posted proof is laughable. The same thing happened to a coworker of mine who I actually know has been with Ben and posted quite a few threads/months ago the answer to a question that people here were begging to know for years and I vouched for the comment but you guys shot it down lol so it’s actually pointless to post any gossip here and I’m surprised so many people still lurk for the speculation on likes.

by Anonymousreply 253October 14, 2021 8:16 PM

R253 you keep forgetting that it‘s always only SOME poeple who believe/disbelieve/defend. There is no group spirit here.

by Anonymousreply 254October 14, 2021 8:19 PM

R254 Yes I understand. That comment was mostly targeted at the people/comments I referenced in R253

by Anonymousreply 255October 14, 2021 8:21 PM

R255 I always believed Ross was duped by them with that staged Instagram comment thing, but his fun little memes I thoroughly enjoy, he has invented nothing, has not liabled or threatened, so not too bad to be a pebble in Benny‘s shoe from time to time. I was there when your co-worker posted about his package and I believed her too. I think it‘s unnecessary to open up fronts, we are all nuts enough to even post here.

by Anonymousreply 256October 14, 2021 8:25 PM

Ben didn’t untagged himself on that bulianne post. I wonder if it’s because he did t saw it or because he just doesn’t care about people seeing it?

by Anonymousreply 257October 14, 2021 8:30 PM

R257 probably hasn‘t really browsed through it all in his excitement. I‘m sure there‘s a lot going on with all the interviews and the whole world (except those with eyes on Adele, as in 99.9999 % ) having their eyes on him.

by Anonymousreply 258October 14, 2021 8:36 PM

R257 Don’t think he’s been that active on IG the past coupla days.

Too busy signing cd’s and running over to JH’s house with her birthday present.

by Anonymousreply 259October 14, 2021 8:38 PM

At least we finally have an answer why he got up so early that one morning. #sunrise Thank goodness. That was gnawing on me. *not*

by Anonymousreply 260October 14, 2021 8:54 PM

And here is the fairy!!! Last paragraph but one …

Pirate song lyrics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 14, 2021 9:05 PM

Or is it her poem? Sorry, I think that might be something else. Coz there‘s no heave

by Anonymousreply 262October 14, 2021 9:07 PM

Yes, I do apologize, that is someone else‘s song, The Frigate that Flies by John McNealy and I wanted to be slightly impressed ..: SORRY AGAIN!!! Good night

by Anonymousreply 263October 14, 2021 9:11 PM

The lyrics are … bad. Blue fairy dust isn’t it a tinkerbell thing? He makes me want to puke

by Anonymousreply 264October 14, 2021 9:11 PM

R263 well sorry John, still bad lotus tho

by Anonymousreply 265October 14, 2021 9:12 PM

R265 lyrics 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 266October 14, 2021 9:12 PM

R266 I‘m sure his will be worse. Sistine chapel made me suspicious and I googled it. That was to good rhyme and idea for him.

by Anonymousreply 267October 14, 2021 9:15 PM

Isn‘t this one of those big bottles the Ho keeps raving about? Those oversized waterthingamies? He looks horrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 14, 2021 9:17 PM

Another Zoom interview that impeded him from untagging himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 14, 2021 9:19 PM

R268 it does look like the bottles she has, maybe a present ? He gave her a crystals she gave him a water bottle

by Anonymousreply 270October 14, 2021 9:20 PM

R253 So your story is that you spoke to Pixie herself and you both laughed about how the DL latched onto a joke comment she made? And then spoke to a mutual friend who had info on who she was actually dating at the time and was willing to talk to you about her private dating life? And she specifically told you she never met Ben? I don't buy it. I think if this actually happened, especially a conversation with the girl herself, you'd post it. Not sure what you have to lose unless you're besties or something. Personally I believe the story Ross relayed months ago and I think you're weirdly trying to discredit him because you think he's crazy. But yeah whatever if no one is willing to provide their evidence then it's all up to the imagination.

Aaaaanyway, now we have a song about pirates?

by Anonymousreply 271October 14, 2021 9:23 PM

R271 I’m not 253 but why believe Ross that has no proof and not someone else who doesn’t have any proof either ? Doesn’t make sense. Personally don’t know about Ross but like someone else said I think that pixie is a troll

by Anonymousreply 272October 14, 2021 9:30 PM

R272 I guess we can't believe anyone is the takeaway here LoL. Contradictory gossip with no proof on either side. I'll just see myself out of this convo since we'll obviously never know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 273October 14, 2021 9:34 PM

R271 You don’t have to be besties with someone to not want to post a personal conversation with them or with someone else about them, especially when she’s a friend of a couple of my good friends. I don’t care if you believe me lol but your arguments are completely devoid of logic and I do value logic

by Anonymousreply 274October 14, 2021 9:37 PM

Darklinas hoping that JML will be in his next video, when I don’t think he teased about a third video? He’s not going to one for each song

by Anonymousreply 275October 14, 2021 9:38 PM

There are literally apps and websites that allow you to fake screenshots of conversations between numbers and accounts so I don’t really know why people would even consider that proof anyways. The only way to get proof of things like that is the subpoena records from a phone company or social media company via a court order

by Anonymousreply 276October 14, 2021 9:41 PM

R275 I think there will be only two videos

R276 can we just end this non-starter Pixie.

by Anonymousreply 277October 14, 2021 9:43 PM

R275 No he hasn’t said anything about a third video, I think it’s just the two. Probably too much expense/time involved at the moment.

I’m so glad that pirate song wasn’t his as I was just about to puke. But yeah, let’s see what his is like! I’m not holding out any great hopes.

by Anonymousreply 278October 14, 2021 9:43 PM

R274 Like I said, you're posting something you're saying is recent revelation for you (the HP thing happened months ago from what I remember?) and saying Ross's story is false based on your own convo with her. Ross also said he spoke to her and you are both saying totally contradictory things. So one or both of you are lying. Honestly I don't even care anymore, it's obvious we'll never know what truly happened. Moving along now.

by Anonymousreply 279October 14, 2021 9:52 PM

But wasn’t Benny too busy signing cd’s to visit HoFakeFairyFace?! Maybe they FaceTimed while he was signing and Kristy was there photobombing in the background? 😆

by Anonymousreply 280October 14, 2021 9:52 PM

R280 he went over for dinner for some delicious freshvine from the plastic tankard.

by Anonymousreply 281October 14, 2021 9:55 PM

R280 in my mind he went straight to her place after putting his luggages at home, he’s desperate like that

by Anonymousreply 282October 14, 2021 9:57 PM

Holding breath

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283October 14, 2021 10:14 PM

R283 Only a matter of time before she tries to make his entire album release about her. Maybe it is about her. He flip flops/lies so much I don't even believe *him* anymore.

by Anonymousreply 284October 14, 2021 10:17 PM

R283 That made me laugh!!!

by Anonymousreply 285October 14, 2021 10:17 PM

Maybe the pirate song is about her yachting

by Anonymousreply 286October 14, 2021 10:20 PM

Heave Ho Down I go Blow for blow From Capri up to Monaco. Gold and cash Card and coin A 100 k to get this groin.

by Anonymousreply 287October 14, 2021 10:24 PM

R287 and of course it fucked up my poetic formatting.

by Anonymousreply 288October 14, 2021 10:25 PM

R288 LoL I hate that the DL doesn't allow spacing.

by Anonymousreply 289October 14, 2021 10:28 PM

Well I just listened to it. Quite like the music and his singing. The lyrics? More unrequited love, especially Ordinary Day. And in Pirate Song he mentions Tinkerbell, oh yes he does.

by Anonymousreply 290October 14, 2021 11:41 PM

If this whole album is about her how fucking sad is that. She did lion heart emoji and then like a couple days later was a yacht tits and ass out and on the balcony of some other dudes room. She was not tagged in that photo because they were fucking, when does home girl doesn’t want to be tagged in a pic. When she is trying to hide something. The disrespect! Even the ice cream outing that started it all she made sure to say they were just friends. She doesn’t give a fuck about him. I know he is trying to distance himself from her and the album being about her, but until he says it is not about her than it is in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 291October 14, 2021 11:45 PM

R283 and R287 brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 292October 14, 2021 11:46 PM

R291 We all know she doesn’t give a fuck about him but he seems to be the only person on the planet that doesn’t. I think the whole EP is about her. And he’s just making himself look like a pathetic dickhead. She’ll no doubt post one of her secret stories for him - just to keep him on the leash.

by Anonymousreply 293October 15, 2021 12:50 AM

Every single fucking song is about her. It’s so obvious. How pathetic. Can’t wait for that pap walk or to see her at his performance, can trolls be in full force please. Over this shit

by Anonymousreply 294October 15, 2021 4:15 AM

Isn‘f one about his mom being ill?

by Anonymousreply 295October 15, 2021 5:37 AM

I'm lying about everything. I'm a terrible person and a known swerver when I see squirrels and other small woodland creatures on the road. I cheated on a home-ec test in high school. I have also been known to take 11 items into the 10 items or less aisle in markets. I'm evil, through and through. We've all seen the tremendous bump I got to my follower count from my subterfuge. I feel awful. There. I've confessed. Everyone feel better? I feel brand new. Like a virgin. Oh oh oh oh. So good inside. Can we move the fuck ON?????

by Anonymousreply 296October 15, 2021 6:38 AM

R291 I commented on that pic saying something like «  hey Ben ( while tagging them) why your gf julianne spending that much time with another guy? » the drew guy blocked me and didn’t authorised comments on several pics

by Anonymousreply 297October 15, 2021 7:21 AM

R297 you are such a sniper lol

by Anonymousreply 298October 15, 2021 7:25 AM

Glad to know even the Darklinas recognize this as a hyperfixation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299October 15, 2021 8:41 AM

Same

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300October 15, 2021 8:46 AM

R300 Definitely! Waiting for the JHo trolls to come out and start dragging him for the pathetic pining of the whole EP.

by Anonymousreply 301October 15, 2021 8:56 AM

There have been quite a few comments on Twitter about how pirate song is about JML but I’m not sure where they are getting that from. Maybe one will come over here and provide the intel or maybe it’s just speculation

by Anonymousreply 302October 15, 2021 9:06 AM

R302 it’s not, it’s, once again, wishful thinking. I don’t get their obsession

by Anonymousreply 303October 15, 2021 9:28 AM

R302 just their darklina fantasy game

by Anonymousreply 304October 15, 2021 9:29 AM

R302 They’re so desperate to put them together! It’s laughable. The whole freaking EP is about that vapid fake bitch and he’s made himself look like a ridiculous jerk.

by Anonymousreply 305October 15, 2021 9:43 AM

I so love the fact that Adele is showing how to sing and pull of the break up song. LOLZ

by Anonymousreply 306October 15, 2021 9:49 AM

R302 I think it’s because of the line “I’ll trace the skin of her perfect pirate scar” since JML has that scar on her forehead

by Anonymousreply 307October 15, 2021 10:00 AM

R307 oh god they re reaching so much. Does anyone has the lyrics of the songs ? I don’t want to have to listen to that

by Anonymousreply 308October 15, 2021 10:01 AM

So the lyrics ares out yet but the one of not the end are and yes again it’s bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309October 15, 2021 10:31 AM

So many people tagging him in tweets to include JML in one of his vids 🤣🤣 I mean it would probably be the song/MV that does the best, the Darklinas would stream tf out of it

by Anonymousreply 310October 15, 2021 10:37 AM

R310 they’re so desperate. If he wanted her in his video she would be in it

by Anonymousreply 311October 15, 2021 10:43 AM

R311 Well probably not bc of COVID

by Anonymousreply 312October 15, 2021 10:47 AM

R312 he could have filled one while in London but he didn’t, and as some people said here he only talked about making two videos

by Anonymousreply 313October 15, 2021 10:51 AM

R313 They were filming Havoc then

by Anonymousreply 314October 15, 2021 10:58 AM

R314 ok so? He still could have find a moment to film with her, but he didn’t. He asked two others coworkers to film with him. It’s not that deep, I don’t see that obsession with JML being in one of his video. I feel like we have a darklina in the thread guys

by Anonymousreply 315October 15, 2021 11:09 AM

R315 I’m just staying the facts…how do you expect her to film a music video while filming a whole movie 5-6 days of the week? He could’ve found a moment bc he had nothing going on, my point is SHE couldn’t. And as for me being a Darklina…no. Too abusive for me.

by Anonymousreply 316October 15, 2021 11:12 AM

Did the potential Darklina scare everyone off?

by Anonymousreply 317October 15, 2021 12:08 PM

I’m just patiently waiting for the lyrics of ordinary day and pirate song to see how dumb this is and how julianne once again rejected him

by Anonymousreply 318October 15, 2021 12:18 PM

R318 Ahhhh makes sense

by Anonymousreply 319October 15, 2021 12:21 PM

Guess who will be back in London this month

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320October 15, 2021 1:33 PM

R320 That’s short notice!

by Anonymousreply 321October 15, 2021 2:26 PM

Do we think he will stay a while and she will be with him, finally meeting the family ?

by Anonymousreply 322October 15, 2021 2:37 PM

R318 The lyrics on the fansite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323October 15, 2021 2:51 PM

R323 thank you ! I was right, it’s bad.

by Anonymousreply 324October 15, 2021 2:54 PM

Wow I listened last night and every single song is about her. That's sad. Makes it totally unenjoyable to listen to.

Also I must say, I wasn't impressed by Ben's part in any of his own songs. He hired great musicians and producers and the instrumentals and arrangements outshine his vocals and lyrics in every.single.song. So many unnecessary runs, his voice sounded weak at times. The music is derivative and dated and his amateurishness shone throughout the EP. Disappointment all around but I'll give it a 4/10 for the instrumentals and production team.

by Anonymousreply 325October 15, 2021 3:16 PM

R322 No - they’re not together and if even they were, his mama would poison her tea.

by Anonymousreply 326October 15, 2021 3:16 PM

R325 My feelings exactly. It just makes him look so ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 327October 15, 2021 3:18 PM

R326 I wish I thought like you but if they aren’t together why go straight to her place once he was back to LA?

by Anonymousreply 328October 15, 2021 3:21 PM

R320 Someone hasn't sold enough merch, I see.

by Anonymousreply 329October 15, 2021 3:26 PM

R328 Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t - that’s being assumed on the strength of KS refollow. The available evidence over the past few months says not. Now - maybe Benny would *like* to be with her (he’s insane) but she doesn’t give a fuck about him, hence the EP we’ve just been treated to today.

by Anonymousreply 330October 15, 2021 3:28 PM

R328 LoL I think it's a huge reach to assume he went right to Jullianne Hough's house because of an Instagram follow

by Anonymousreply 331October 15, 2021 3:52 PM

R331 I know but it’s a big coincidence that she followed him right when he came back. She’s been in LA for a few weeks now and julianne could have made her listen to the album many times, assuming that’s why she refollowed him. I’m just gonna assume the worst just to be be disappointed again

by Anonymousreply 332October 15, 2021 4:00 PM

R332 True - but he was posting various things over those days so could have seen them and refollowed. Who knows?! For my sanity I prefer to leave some reasonable doubt in there 😆

by Anonymousreply 333October 15, 2021 4:23 PM

R323 god that IS depressing

by Anonymousreply 334October 15, 2021 6:16 PM

WELL, I just finished watching the Young Hollywood interview and it was cringe (no ones surprised). They were teaching him slang at some point and wow did I just get reminded of how old he is…that baby face is deceitful! But nothing really interesting if anyone cares, just boring rambling answers like usual…He did shoutout JML though which I’m sure will make the Darklinas very happy.

by Anonymousreply 335October 15, 2021 7:17 PM

I feel everybody‘s hyperfixation is now over. That‘s it, album is out, nothing to clamour for anymore. It‘s meh, everybody moves on.

by Anonymousreply 336October 15, 2021 8:46 PM

There really is the lion … and the fairy … and the sunshine …. baaah. It‘s so horribly lame.

by Anonymousreply 337October 15, 2021 9:08 PM

Anyway DL and Twitterverse are merging into the same thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338October 15, 2021 9:10 PM

JH will give him today and then tomorrow we all know there will be something from her. Yeah almost every song is about what happened between them. Twitter is correct, what relationships dude? The nobody’s you dropped because they couldn’t further your career? Then you align yourself with a bi polar racist?

The bubble has burst, he was never the cool attractive guy we all thought. He is a loser. Hope he enjoys the next five years of his career, this is the downward slope for sure.

by Anonymousreply 339October 15, 2021 9:25 PM

So he is singing from his garden, huh? I mean, we‘ve been hammered for a billboard. But go ahead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340October 15, 2021 9:26 PM

Do you think his singing face and antics have been influenced by Stevie Wonder? (Different clip from above).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341October 15, 2021 9:30 PM

R335 Yeah I watched that. I’m sure he puts on all that ‘old dude’ stuff 😆 I mean come on, that’s the 2nd time he’s said “gif/gif” (one with a hard G) as if he doesn’t know how to pronounce it. Really??!!

And he tripped himself up, said he’d just finished watching Squid Game then in the ‘This or That’ game - stay in or go out -when he said he’d stay in and she challenged him, he said ‘yeah - I haven’t finished Squid Game yet’. 😄

Sooo… is he going to celebrate tonight by ‘having some people over to acknowledge it (the EP release)’? He didn’t sound too sure tbh!

R339 I don’t know if she’ll be able to resist posting something today!!!!

by Anonymousreply 342October 15, 2021 9:41 PM

His erratic social media behavior also leads to a predicted outcome …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343October 15, 2021 9:45 PM

I would not be surprised if JH throws him a party tonight, she is being way quiet. Since the whole thing is about her I can see her wearing the fucking necklace. He should finish squid games and then think about what he and his girlfriend prioritize. She would definitely shoot you for some money.

by Anonymousreply 344October 15, 2021 9:55 PM

R343 I don't have a twitter so this all seems crazy to me, but these kids are actually getting tattoos of his shitty music so that he'll throw them a "like?" She must be heartbroken along with whomever else is wasting their time trying to get his attention only to be ignored. IDK how twitter works but unless he follows certain fans, how does he single out the same ones over and over when he's on one of his liking sprees?

by Anonymousreply 345October 15, 2021 10:06 PM

R339 I do wonder what the "nobodies" he's dropped are thinking about his EP, if they have any thoughts about it at all. It must sting to know somebody's written a very public EP about someone who isn't you. Or perhaps they've all moved on and don't care one bit.

by Anonymousreply 346October 15, 2021 10:08 PM

R345 guess it has an algorithm too, once you liked somebody more often they are shown more often - or some are just posting closer to his time slots, but I believe the answer is this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 15, 2021 10:11 PM

R346 I hope they have moved on because BB is an old man with a roommate who clearly makes everything about himself and should be settled in his life, but isn’t. Hope they saw the light. Girls, and hopefully maybe a secret boyfriend in there, I can dream, this fragile British man is not worth any time. Live your life!

JH is crazy town and not something to be jealous of, her insecurities are on full display. All that money and insta famous bullshit and she still is not happy. Like we have said in the past if he really wanted kids and that life he could have had it. He picks toxic because he is toxic. Birds of a feather.

by Anonymousreply 348October 15, 2021 10:33 PM

R348 I so agree. His toxicity lies in him seeing himself as mummy‘s perfect lil boy, ignorant and indifferent to what he causes or leaves behind. Deeply convinced his path is righteous.

by Anonymousreply 349October 15, 2021 10:37 PM

R348 I so agree. I hope they all dumped his ass and not the other way around. I read here that RR posted a bunch of sad stuff around their alleged breakup but I think she's back with the guy from Muse? No way to know about PL or Pixie (please spare me the conjecture about her) but surely they've both dated other people since him. Tamsin *definitely* leveled up with Josh Hartnett and probably hasn't checked for him in a decade. And poor Meganne....probably still wishing they were more than just friends LoL

R349 IA with this assessment as well. Sometimes people are tocos even if they don't obviously appear to be. Ben is a Peter Pan and he actually disgusts me now. The album sealed it for me. He should stick to his day job and stay the hell off sm.

by Anonymousreply 350October 15, 2021 10:39 PM

R350 really, I still think for RR it was always about Dominic, he just has that much more scope on a human and on a creative level than Ben, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 351October 15, 2021 10:47 PM

Edit R351 there‘s not one photo of RR and DH where she does not look totally happy and in love with that man. I am an old lady, I can judge these things from afar by now.

by Anonymousreply 352October 15, 2021 10:53 PM

R349 Jesus fucking christ YES!!! Or to sum it up another way, his toxicity is born out of his raw, rampant unbridled EGO. How dare the little people criticize him when he makes mistakes, they're little people, and his status is far above theirs. He claims he's so empathetic, but that clearly only applies to his close circle of family and friends. The little people? Fuck 'em. He never makes mistakes with them, so why would he ever have to learn from them and grow into ACTUAL empathy and wisdom. Nope, his ego tells him he's already perfect and worthy of self-righteousness.

Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 353October 15, 2021 11:48 PM

Also I just remembered him and JH were doing secret messages way before emojigate. The story he did when he was running, right at the beginning of the pandemic when masks were first suggested, the song he put was him singing some song of like blue skies are coming or something I can’t remember, then she put that as her caption on a pic where she has the blue headband. This was before her divorce. Way before lions and fairies and sunshine and bullshit. So idk why they think that is a thing, but they aren’t being secretive. We all see it.

by Anonymousreply 354October 16, 2021 3:05 AM

Also my bad it was a pink headband and a blue sweater.

by Anonymousreply 355October 16, 2021 3:07 AM

Can we also state that Instagram congrats by blue hooks are almost completely non-existing? Sure, friends will write but as a show of support? And am I wrong or have his likes gone down drastically?

by Anonymousreply 356October 16, 2021 5:40 AM

If your friend or colleague releases a big personal project presumably you would congratulate them via DM or text or email or call or in person not in some superficial way through social media, especially when many blue checks don’t even manage their own accounts. Not sure about likes I don’t care enough to check but that’s probably easily comparable

by Anonymousreply 357October 16, 2021 6:30 AM

R357 that‘s what I said, that they‘d write, but I‘d aways comment publicly too.

by Anonymousreply 358October 16, 2021 6:54 AM

R358 Yes, you'd think some of his dear, close friends like the Narnia folks would give him a little shout-out.

"Taking a lovely lovely Sunday drive, jamming to @benbarnes EP. Blissful!"

"@benbarnes 11:11 is perfect music to fold laundry to! Well done, mate!"

SOMEthing. But they're probably all so painfully embarrassed for him that they'd rather just never speak of it.

by Anonymousreply 359October 16, 2021 11:18 AM

R359 A further point is that they all USED TO. Ben used to have a lot of blue checked replies, all the time. That stopped this year. It returned in force for his 40th birthday/EP announcement, but then promptly went away again. So then, only milestone birthdays are acceptable things for social media managers to comment on????

Anyway.. are even his friends trolling him now??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360October 16, 2021 12:14 PM

Are any Narnia people even active on social media anymore? I saw several S&B cast share it on their stories and via tweet, but there were definitely more comments/shares for the single release than the EP release so I think everyone treated 11:11 like the real release and now it’s just old news

by Anonymousreply 361October 16, 2021 1:32 PM

Contrary to some unnamed long term fans the darklina crowd are young pretty girls, they don‘t need to pine for some elderly dude forever, now that they are probably vax‘d and can go out into the world again. And as has been said before, him showing his real deep selfrealised personality is just not that exciting.

by Anonymousreply 362October 16, 2021 1:39 PM

Speaking of Narnia….he did a new Narnia interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363October 16, 2021 2:03 PM

R363 This was actually really cute. He seemed so genuinely happy in this interview.

by Anonymousreply 364October 16, 2021 2:45 PM

R364 why shouldn‘t he be happy? He is the furthest away from a tragic figure one can be! Even if he sings all that depressing crap, actually the sun is shining out of his ass, that‘s what makes him so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 365October 16, 2021 2:51 PM

R365 You are right. He lives an EXTREMELY blessed life. I've said before I'd be much more interested in him if he were a tortured soul of sorts, at least then his music would've been better LoL

It seems like the biggest hardship he's ever faced in his life is having ONE girl not fall in love with him. Meanwhile he's gorgeous, tall, articulate, decently talented, successful, educated, his parents are both alive and still married, and he has millions of women lusting after him. ONE WOMAN rejected him (God only knows how many HE'S rejected) and he writes a whole shit album about it. Must be nice to be God's favourite! So you're right- why shouldn't he be happy?

by Anonymousreply 366October 16, 2021 2:57 PM

LoL someone posted his new music video on Oh No They Didn't and this comment won the whole post:

"the plot of this video is that he's sad because he has to grab his own titty

and then at the end he's happy because he has a lady to grab his titty too"

by Anonymousreply 367October 16, 2021 3:36 PM

R367 Muauahahahah. I still have not read one unbiased reaction.

by Anonymousreply 368October 16, 2021 3:50 PM

I see he’s employed the JHo SM strategy of liking and replying to comments on his EP release post to up the interaction. There are only just over 2K comments on it and a fair proportion of those will be his!

by Anonymousreply 369October 16, 2021 4:42 PM

R369 Actually not really.. his were only about 20-25 or so that I saw.

Though what has he been up to since last night? His last Twitter like was about 6pm LA time, and he hasn't posted anything new on IG. . . . I expected the flurry of promotion/interaction to continue through the weekend. But nothing since early last night???

by Anonymousreply 370October 16, 2021 6:37 PM

R370 he posted 30 mins ago on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 371October 16, 2021 6:49 PM

R370 R371 I think he’s kinda over it already. Check out the end of the YH interview when asked what’s he’s going to do to celebrate. Very ‘shruggy’ and unenthusiastic to my mind, then must’ve thought ‘oh I’d better get a bit excited’ and talked about birthday celebrations and how you looked forward to them but then they didn’t always live up to it, and then eventually said his piece about having some people over to ‘acknowledge it’.

by Anonymousreply 372October 16, 2021 8:06 PM

R372 maybe he didn’t want to saw he will have a big party to celebrate it? You pretending to be careful about Covid? Or he’s not much of a party guy? Maybe he’s waiting for julianne to throw him a party at her house 🙄

by Anonymousreply 373October 16, 2021 8:12 PM

Or she threw him a party and he was all weird because he knew he couldn’t say anything and she is going to post all the pics and stories after their pap walk finally acknowledging that they are together. You know how she loves to do parties at her house and post pics way late.

Or they aren’t together and he and him roommate watched Netflix and had some drinks. Sad Rob has a hot girlfriend and BB is alone.

by Anonymousreply 374October 16, 2021 8:39 PM

LoL I really don't believe they are together. Why would she throw him a party to celebrate an album all about how she broke his heart?

by Anonymousreply 375October 16, 2021 8:49 PM

R375 because she’s a self-centred idiot

by Anonymousreply 376October 16, 2021 8:51 PM

It was the 10 year’s anniversary of her movie footloose maybe she threw a party for herself 🤣. Or she’s crying because mama is abandoning her

by Anonymousreply 377October 16, 2021 8:54 PM

He should be on his way to London soon so maybe he didn’t make any plans for LA

by Anonymousreply 378October 16, 2021 9:46 PM

BREAKING: Ben Barnes‘ career suddenly ended when susceptible young women all over the globe saw Rpadz naked back in the batman trailer. They just converged.

by Anonymousreply 379October 16, 2021 10:34 PM

Damn, we‘re too old, we don‘t have spies in TikTok. This is gold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380October 16, 2021 10:39 PM

R380 they are not alone in that, listened once and that was enough

by Anonymousreply 381October 16, 2021 10:46 PM

I don’t think they’d be celebrating together tbh - I think she’s out partying somewhere else laughing her fake face off to all her lovely little friends at how pathetic BB is. I really couldn’t be bothered checking her account - has she posted anything emoji or statue related yet? 😆

Wish I’d asked someone at the time to check if he tagged her on the ‘legs in bed’ IG story the other day!! Or someone tell me an app to download so I can check because for some reason I can’t seem to track one down?!!

by Anonymousreply 382October 16, 2021 11:06 PM

R381 I can top that.. I can't even be bothered listening at all. But a very large cheers to you R380!!

R371 That must have been literally *just* after I checked it. However, after I posted R370, he started a mini posting/liking spree. So I can now report that he's obviously trying to win me back too. Maybe he'll write a new song.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 383October 16, 2021 11:15 PM

R383 I haven‘t listened either. Only bits of 11:11 which makes me think was stolen fro Drops of Jupiter feat Michael Bublé for Tesco. Ho has until now resisted, she may be bored with him too like everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 384October 16, 2021 11:23 PM

As much as I hate JH maybe they should have a fake relationship just to keep his career afloat. I feel like this is the end, we have all seen what a loser he is. Time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 385October 16, 2021 11:30 PM

R385 Honestly aside from a relatively small number of stans, no one even knows about his relation to her. I joined twitter last night and got into a gc with some of his fans, ages spanning from about 18-22 I'd say from what I saw in their bios and only 2 of them knew about the Ho. They also weren't at all interested in talking about her or even Ben as a human being. Much more focused on his characters, fanfic, and the fantasy they've created around him. They couldn't care less about his personal life so if that's his reason for engaging with her he's not succeeding.

by Anonymousreply 386October 17, 2021 12:37 AM

Was Rob’s IG story on Friday just a coincidence? Talking about a ‘proper’ song (CAPS) 😆 Nary a word about roomie’s EP release. Nor the single release on 17 Sept although he did post on his birthday when he announced it. Hope they haven’t had a falling out as I always live in hope Rob will beat some sense into Barnes’s thick skull. I doubt BB’s warned him off posting about it as everyone knows that he’s his roomie and also dated Chloe D.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387October 17, 2021 2:47 AM

I’m not that into his music as it’s not really my style and I can grasp the idea that it’s a passion project and not a career pivot, but I would hardly say it’s a career ender for his whole acting career lol so I’m not really sure what R385 is on about. I don’t really see how it poses a risk to his core career and I don’t think a relationship with a failed reality TV star turned village pump-for-a-price slut would do him any favors so I’m glad he seems to be distancing himself from her.

I’m not going to give any details especially considering Netflix just fired an employee for giving out info on another show, but a little bird (a.k.a my close friend who works there) has told me they are making the Grishaverse production even bigger than originally planned and Ben has a large part in that. Besides the GDT thing he probably has other projects in the works and I’m curious to see if that’s why he’s going to London now that he has extra time before he has to be the Darkling again. If anyone here pays attention to this industry and saw Jeff Bezos tweet a passive aggressive crack of the whip at Prime Video, disguised as a compliment to Netflix about squid game, you can see that the streaming wars are heating up and these large companies with virtually unlimited capital are ready to throw a lot of money at original content, especially action/sci-fi/fantasy things so there will be a ton of demand for actors like Ben who prefer TV work and fit into that genre. This strike is just going to make them pivot to more international productions so it’s good the world is opening back up again

by Anonymousreply 388October 17, 2021 2:48 AM

R387 he’s known for being really into and singing Disney songs lol so I don’t think him complementing a frozen song is out of the ordinary or related to Ben, but anything is possible I guess. I think most of his friends treated his first announcement and single release as the time to congratulate and rob doesn’t really seem like the type to gush in social media posts about his friends so I was surprised he even made that first post about listening to Ben’s music a lot over the last few months or something.

by Anonymousreply 389October 17, 2021 2:56 AM

This is moderately interesting. Didn't know he still got around with Zelda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390October 17, 2021 4:45 AM

R388 the *it is over* comment should be understood to refer to him as someone with stan appeal. Not his acting career per se. But I think it is a misapprehension to think he regards this as a passion project. Two music videos, merchandise, about a hundred interviews … him saying he wants to have another go at a musical career etc. He should profit from that wave you describe. But he is currently reducing his fan appeal drastically. Well, we will see how it plays out.

by Anonymousreply 391October 17, 2021 5:01 AM

R390 I hate people showing small kids on social media. Did they not get the memo?

by Anonymousreply 392October 17, 2021 5:27 AM

R392 What is the memo? Sorry I don’t have kids and only a few of my friends do so maybe I’m out of the loop. I get not showing them in the bath or other situations that should be kept private but why not show them on sm at all?

by Anonymousreply 393October 17, 2021 6:06 AM

Zelda randomly goes live on Instagram and I follow her so I see the notifications but one time I decided to join (I think it was shortly after Ben’s bday) and someone asked how she met Ben and she said something like I think it was through Rob but can’t remember and we’ve tried to figure this out before but I’ll have to ask him next time I see him (paraphrasing here) and then said he just had a bday and has music coming out soon and she’s excited for him or something along those lines so it seems like they have still been friends. She’s become a lot more private on social media

by Anonymousreply 394October 17, 2021 6:13 AM

R393 well, that is the obvious angle. A friend of mine who is a prosecutor told me there is plenty of pedo *fanfiction* going on in the dark webs using just random cute kids‘ pictures in everyday scenarios.

Then there is the less dramatic angle of a child‘s right to their own image which varies from country to country. There are privacy laws and whatnots. Also you may put them in situations where they will be envied and later bullied and so forth. It is just not necessary to post small children to millions of people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395October 17, 2021 6:16 AM

A more detailed follow up here to R395 but why not inform ourself even if off topic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396October 17, 2021 6:25 AM

Wow my social media timelines would be a hell of a lot less annoying if this memo got out to more people 😂 but that’s interesting I didn’t know that

by Anonymousreply 397October 17, 2021 6:47 AM

Ben started following MegAnne young ? Really ??

by Anonymousreply 398October 17, 2021 9:02 AM

R398 that’s weird, I guess he’s definitely moving away from his 250 rule now. Maybe she reached out to congratulate him on the music and they reconnected or have still been friends this whole time. She seems so incredibly boring but better than JH I guess

by Anonymousreply 399October 17, 2021 12:46 PM

R399 + she appears to be in a relationship. I wasn’t really following along whenever people started thinking they were together but I don’t see it

by Anonymousreply 400October 17, 2021 12:55 PM

R400 oh no i wasn’t implying either, she’s living in Vancouver and dating a guy. But I just found it so random that he decided now to follow her. But yeah I think maybe she reached out to congratulate him about his album

by Anonymousreply 401October 17, 2021 1:06 PM

R401 Yes I think so too. Maybe when he was in Toronto? And yes she seems to be in a relationship so maybe he thought it was safe to do so again. Tbh she looks like one of those really clingy women as she’s all over this guy too (sorry MY but it makes you look really needy!) I now can’t remember if he followed her on his private account or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402October 17, 2021 3:29 PM

R402 Also, yes - he’s up to 256 - followed a whole extra 5 people! I see he hasn’t followed Kristy Sowin back.

And I’m almost sure he got to know Zelda when he co-starred with her father in The Big Wedding. I’m sure someone put something on SM about her being onset at the time. She’s a director as well as an actress so she was probably directing his little acoustic number.

by Anonymousreply 403October 17, 2021 3:41 PM

R402 isn’t it Vancouver and Toronto on opposite side of Canada ? Unless she was in Toronto at that time. And yes she does look like she’s a clingy gf

by Anonymousreply 404October 17, 2021 3:49 PM

R404 Yes they are and she could’ve reached out at any time, but was just speculating that it could’ve been when they were in the same country. Did anyone notice when he followed the extra 5 including her (failing in my role as IG Follow sleuth here!) If he’s only just followed her, then more likely she contacted him recently. I think she’s always followed him.

She was the same with Ben in both photos she posted of them. I still don’t think they dated - I think she possibly wanted that - but who knows, as usual?

by Anonymousreply 405October 17, 2021 4:02 PM

R405 I only know that he wasn’t following meganne yesterday when I checked, Chloe it was maybe two days ago, I’m not sure

by Anonymousreply 406October 17, 2021 4:05 PM

R406 guess he realised it is really impolite not to follow friends and collaborators.

by Anonymousreply 407October 17, 2021 4:19 PM

R405 He followed Nicholas and Meganne (and unfollowed Damson Idris) yesterday. He followed Chloe on Friday. The other 2 follows were about a week ago.

by Anonymousreply 408October 17, 2021 4:20 PM

R408 Thanks for the update - I put aside my IG Follow hat as he was static for a while but obviously I’ll need to keep a closer eye on him!!! 😆

by Anonymousreply 409October 17, 2021 4:24 PM

R407 Nicholas congratulated Ben on the EP in one of his IG stories.. so I could see him following Meganne for the same reason, if she did so privately.

by Anonymousreply 410October 17, 2021 4:33 PM

Has even HoFakeFairyFace had enough of BB?? 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411October 17, 2021 4:35 PM

R411 she still didn’t liked his last post 🤣

by Anonymousreply 412October 17, 2021 4:37 PM

I like her better than him too these days.

by Anonymousreply 413October 17, 2021 4:58 PM

#JHDeservesBetter

by Anonymousreply 414October 17, 2021 5:20 PM

Deserves a better plastic surgeon ? I agree

by Anonymousreply 415October 17, 2021 5:44 PM

#FreeTheHo

by Anonymousreply 416October 17, 2021 5:55 PM

R412 I didn’t even check as assumed she’d have liked it!

R413 Sorry, never gonna happen for me - she’s way too fake/toxic and I can never unsee the ass exorcism.

R415 Can agree with that, however.

by Anonymousreply 417October 17, 2021 6:36 PM

🤢 not caught up on where this new twist of JH positivity came from lol but not here for it. She’s soon going to be past the point of saving no matter how good her surgeon is

by Anonymousreply 418October 18, 2021 6:37 AM

R418 it stems from boredom with Ben. We are in a total boreout.

by Anonymousreply 419October 18, 2021 7:31 AM

And his Insta reactions are quite reduced now. His posts used to generate far more likes and views. So not only we are bored and moving on. I only wish I knew where to move to. Anybody have any suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 420October 18, 2021 10:47 AM

Remember over the summer when we were having new threads every few days? :(

by Anonymousreply 421October 18, 2021 2:54 PM

His EP really landed with the thud of a thousand limp noodles. I feel like these threads are going to dry up to nothing soon. We need another scandal or it's over for Ben.

by Anonymousreply 422October 18, 2021 2:56 PM

R421 that was lovely. But because there was still hope he could be cool or something. Now he is so lame we can‘t even …

by Anonymousreply 423October 18, 2021 3:30 PM

Does Ben do a q&a this weekend at the convention ? If so I can’t wait for all the stupids questions we will get

by Anonymousreply 424October 18, 2021 3:43 PM

R424 They haven’t announced the panels yet. They are asking £132 for a photo op with him and Freddy. The plastic screens will be in place so imagine paying all that and not even getting to stand right next to them!! (Or cling onto them like some fans do 😆)

I do realise why they’ve got the screens in place of course, I’m just pointing out the expense of the tickets vs the actual experience! Think I’d rather wait till things are truly back to ‘normal’ - hopefully they will be at some stage.

by Anonymousreply 425October 18, 2021 4:02 PM

R422 R423 For me personally it was the "the thud of a thousand limp noodles" line that has me "can't even-ing" but to each their own.. ;)

R424 The original announcement did only mention the photos and autographs, but like R425 said, it's possible they'll wait for panel announcements to mention Q&As. But I also feel the need to mention.. given the reporting that dropped today saying that fully vaccinated Colin Powel just died of Covid due to complications from cancer, Ben had sure as fuck be way more than careful at this stupid thing this weekend. Or if he just can't help himself anymore, just stay the fuck away from his mum. *grumble*

by Anonymousreply 426October 18, 2021 4:25 PM

I do wonder how they gonna do that duo photo. If the person is in the middle will there be two plastics screens ? Or maybe both actors will be in the same side

by Anonymousreply 427October 18, 2021 5:03 PM

R426 They’ve just put up a panel for Ben and Freddy on Saturday. Those entrance tickets sold out really quickly (the Sunday ones are not) so there will be some disappointed people.

R427 Not sure on that one - person in the middle sounds the most likely? Fucking expensive for a non-contact photo!!

by Anonymousreply 428October 18, 2021 6:27 PM

I can’t imagine how bad is panels will be for now on, always full of darklinas

by Anonymousreply 429October 18, 2021 6:55 PM

Miss I love private jet now pretend to care about the environment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430October 18, 2021 8:02 PM

Yachts are even worse

by Anonymousreply 431October 18, 2021 8:07 PM

Lol Calahan joined tik tok and made this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432October 18, 2021 8:45 PM

Love how she could have highlighted the nominees in her many picture post, but instead she just puts pictures of her face. Well done, really making a difference there. Did BB like her narcissistic bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 433October 18, 2021 9:00 PM

R430 To all the ladies out there who wish they were richer so they could afford couture clothes. . . wanna rethink that one yet?

#businessownersneedprivatejetsandyachts

#celebrateperformativeactivism

by Anonymousreply 434October 18, 2021 9:02 PM

R433 he didn’t, yet, but as usual she liked her own post

by Anonymousreply 435October 18, 2021 9:12 PM

Yes Julew! Why don‘t you do this calculation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436October 18, 2021 9:21 PM

And OMG she has listened and learned again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437October 18, 2021 9:29 PM

R437 She looks like one of the stripped-down hosts at Westworld…. you know - when they go in for maintenance?! Fuck that’s a scary face!!!!

by Anonymousreply 438October 18, 2021 9:53 PM

It’s probably the filter/s she used but pic 1 & 2 - her hair roots look grey??!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439October 19, 2021 12:18 AM

R439 Still no like from BB yet - and she mentioned storytelling!! Very surprising. She keeps parroting his key words back at him 🙄

by Anonymousreply 440October 19, 2021 12:20 AM

14:40 ~

He confirmed that the Herecomesthesun thing was a birthday message for her. It's obvious, but he acknowledged it once again :) Anyway, what’s the struggling of a yacht rider under the Mediterranean sea???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441October 19, 2021 5:51 AM

R441 Yes that was pukingly puke-making.

Well…. her struggle was she wasn’t finding that rich husband.

Ben, you’re a complete and utter fool!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 442October 19, 2021 6:50 AM

R441 can someone explain what he said? I don’t have the courage to watch it

by Anonymousreply 443October 19, 2021 6:57 AM

R443 never I did, she struggling and she’s the sun? What an idiot

by Anonymousreply 444October 19, 2021 7:02 AM

R441 I watched it, but does that mean he didn’t write rise up until June when he wrote her that bday message? He was already filming the music video by then so it must have been already written and recorded by then. I think it’s something he must have written her much earlier and it became a song and the little fairy and heart he put in his post when he was on location filming the music video was definitely for her. Then the here comes the sun was a reminder of it on her bday

R443 he said he sometimes writes short poems in people’s birthday cards and he wrote one for a friend who was struggling and said something like “not only will the sun rise tomorrow but you are the sunshine, come on” and that became the first verse of rise up.

by Anonymousreply 445October 19, 2021 7:05 AM

R445 implied to me he wrote that the year before when she was divorcing. And then hinted to that this year.

by Anonymousreply 446October 19, 2021 7:10 AM

R446 Ok yeah that makes sense. I only started watching this shitshow this year so I forgot their “relationship” obviously blossomed well before Montanagate to create whatever conditions would drive him to do something that stupid. The fairy/heart and here comes the sun bday card with the 33 were all posted while he was at that beach filming the video so she was clearly on his mind 🙄🙄🙄 he also talked about “sacrificial love” in that interview and I wonder if that’s how he justified Montanagate in his mind

by Anonymousreply 447October 19, 2021 7:17 AM

R447 And if he’s used to writing something very personal in a bday card but couldn’t get her a bday card as easily for this bday while she was traveling that also explains why he would go out of his way to secretly personalize a bday card sticker on his story with a 33 and a message he probably thought only she would get. But little does he know that when you appear to be playing Swiftie games you will get Swiftie level scrutiny and JH couldn’t help herself and has to confirm everything with her not so subtle bday post and necklace posts

by Anonymousreply 448October 19, 2021 7:26 AM

R448 still surprised she didn’t posted anything indicating that the entire EP was for her

by Anonymousreply 449October 19, 2021 7:46 AM

Jack made merch for the songs his silly brother wrote about that silly bitch. I feel somewhat betrayed after thinking he might be the sensible one who could knock some sense into Ben. But actually maybe he is the sensible one for making some money off of his brothers poor choice in women. It’s worked for Taylor’s whole entourage I guess

by Anonymousreply 450October 19, 2021 7:47 AM

R441 What?? He publicly acknowledged such a thing? Staggering!

But yet, I can't bring myself to watch the interview. What exactly did he say?

by Anonymousreply 451October 19, 2021 12:19 PM

R451 See R445 last para for the wording.

Didn’t name names of course but no shit, Sherlock - he must think we’re all dumb as fuck 😆

by Anonymousreply 452October 19, 2021 1:20 PM

[quote] Didn’t name names of course

Ok, got it. For a minute there I thought he'd said something like, "My dear friend Julianne Hough was struggling, and so...."

I would have had a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 453October 19, 2021 2:12 PM

What a sad life if julianne is actually the sun for him 🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 454October 19, 2021 2:17 PM

R453 Ha ha no chance of that! But it was so fucking obvious he just really should’ve said it!! 😆

R454 She’s more of a black hole imo!!!!

by Anonymousreply 455October 19, 2021 2:49 PM

R447 R448 I apologise for the repetition but…. thats just Pukesville.

by Anonymousreply 456October 19, 2021 3:37 PM

Not even this can rouse me

by Anonymousreply 457October 19, 2021 5:12 PM

R457 Me too. I feel like there's just nothing left to say about him.

by Anonymousreply 458October 19, 2021 6:53 PM

Listening to those Pandora song Intros is confusing because he has a very soothing voice in them that was a pleasant surprise for my brain on an especially stressful work day but then thinking that he might be talking about JH in most of them is nauseating

by Anonymousreply 459October 19, 2021 7:24 PM

R459 I can’t get the app in my country. What does he says ?

by Anonymousreply 460October 19, 2021 7:50 PM

Twitter catching on now. The recording for rise up is in the comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461October 19, 2021 8:03 PM

R461 everyone else besides JH are just rocks apparently. He called us ROCKS! The audacity

by Anonymousreply 462October 19, 2021 8:05 PM

Don’t they actually think it’s for JML 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463October 19, 2021 8:10 PM

They are stoically trying to stay in denial but deep down they know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464October 19, 2021 8:16 PM

Darklinas aren’t idiots haha I think many have caught on by now but they will just stay on brand and continue to ship Jessie and Ben rather than face reality probably in the same way they seem more interested in Ben’s characters than Ben himself. I’d like to imagine the Darkling would think JH was annoying AF and wouldn’t last long so I can relate

by Anonymousreply 465October 19, 2021 8:22 PM

No, some are delusional and truly thinks it’s about JML

by Anonymousreply 466October 19, 2021 8:34 PM

They are all just going through various stages of the grief cycle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467October 19, 2021 8:56 PM

Ok I may unfortunately have to take back my comment in R465 lol they actually do seem to be trying to convince themselves it’s about Alina lmao what a reach. Especially conveniently forgetting the “here comes the sun darling” post with the 33 on her 33rd bday while he was literally at the beach filming the rise up MV and her echoing the here comes the sun sentiment after “struggling” with her divorce for a year. I don’t remember Ben posting anything about the sun on Jessie’s last two birthdays 🤷🏼‍♀️ This one is still funny tho lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468October 19, 2021 9:33 PM

« Not everything is about her » when they tried to say that pirate song was about JML and now it’s rise up 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469October 19, 2021 9:45 PM

Wait so 11:11 and rise up are about JH? What song is about his mom? I’m confused and Ben just stop. Can you imagine he is writing poems for his “friends” and yet we know there are some ladies out there who didn’t even get a text back. I think he has a bad habit of giving and uplifting to the wrong ones. That will come back to him, or it already has considering JH is as vapid as they come.

by Anonymousreply 470October 19, 2021 9:48 PM

I don’t really know why but I feel like the pirate song is about Emilia Clarke since she apparently ghosted him in 2019 and is a dragon pirate

by Anonymousreply 471October 19, 2021 9:59 PM

R468 Their evidence is him calling her human sunshine all the time plus the fact that he used they/them pronouns in the song. Forgot the saying, but it’s way easier to believe what you want to believe so I’m not surprised. Think the DL is catching on but no matter what Ben does he will always be linked to Jessie now, it’s just how stan culture works 🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 472October 19, 2021 10:02 PM

R471 How is she a pirate?

by Anonymousreply 473October 19, 2021 10:03 PM

R472 I do think he used her in the song but he did you de they/them while talking about the song so they thought it must be about her instead of Ben not wanting to say he or she to have any indication

by Anonymousreply 474October 19, 2021 10:11 PM

R474 I just checked the lyrics and there were actually no pronouns used so my mistake

by Anonymousreply 475October 19, 2021 10:21 PM

R470 Who didn't get a text back?

by Anonymousreply 476October 19, 2021 11:13 PM

R473 This image just came into my head when he was talking about an elusive female pirate with a man at every port in his Pandora Intro for the pilot song lol I don’t know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477October 19, 2021 11:26 PM

R477 I think that’s a stretch just too far lmao

by Anonymousreply 478October 20, 2021 1:04 AM

R472 hahaha I still can’t believe that they are serious about it! He indicated JML as “Shadow & Bone KIDS” in that Young Hollywood interview 😂

by Anonymousreply 479October 20, 2021 1:15 AM

R479 Yes, but they regularly make a point to call him daddy and point out that now at 40, they can officially call him a DILF. I don't think they mind AT ALL being referred to as "kids" (them OR JML). It's part of the fantasy and plays directly into it for them.

by Anonymousreply 480October 20, 2021 1:32 AM

R479 Maybe because he singled her out after they just chose to ignore that part? Idk why I try to understand them when they just pick and choose what to listen to, cant even blame them at this point, it’s way more interesting to believe that he’s having an affair with his costar rather than the most probably reality which is that he’s with The Ho.

by Anonymousreply 481October 20, 2021 1:46 AM

R481 I think he might *want* or have wanted to be with the Ho but I don’t think they are or ever were what us normal folks would call ‘together’. She wants big muscles and big wallet. Ben’s rich but not enough for her and don’t forget the ice cream pap walk LeggingsGate!!! 😆

by Anonymousreply 482October 20, 2021 2:16 AM

Julianne made it in a buzzfeed article about problematic Halloween costume 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483October 20, 2021 10:19 AM

Numbers wise, Rise Up on YouTube is getting very few new views, still at 126.000 as it has been two days ago, as is 11:11 which is stagnating in the mid 500.000s Insta likes are nowadays around 120-130.000 per post and used to be much higher. Can we deduce, people want him to be an actor, not a singer?

by Anonymousreply 484October 20, 2021 11:36 AM

I want him to go back to being a GAP/fragrance model so that I don't have to be subjected to his profound insights into human nature any longer.

by Anonymousreply 485October 20, 2021 12:11 PM

I'm still lurking, but really don't know what to say anymore. On the other hand, the threads can't die, because I am just petty enough to not want to give some people ( including Ben) that satisfaction. So we will have to keep over analyzing instagram likes, I guess. Oh, and R485, I 100% agree. Also, if he and the Ho aren't together anymore, why doesn't she just get a new boyfriend already? I mean seriously? How long can this continue....

by Anonymousreply 486October 20, 2021 12:50 PM

R486 probably not many men are crazy enough to want to date her, also they need a certain bank account for her to be interested

by Anonymousreply 487October 20, 2021 1:04 PM

R487 speaking of which, I know this is pretty random, but since Ben gives us no content!!! I know he's definitely not rich enough for her, but how much money do you think he has? Not a struggling actor but lives comfortably I guess?

by Anonymousreply 488October 20, 2021 1:35 PM

Oh, and the secondhand embarrassment from this EP..... Pirate Song is 🙈🙈🙈🙈

by Anonymousreply 489October 20, 2021 1:37 PM

R488 according to some website it’s between 2 and 3 millions but I don’t know how accurate this is for

by Anonymousreply 490October 20, 2021 2:05 PM

R490 that would be my estimate too.

by Anonymousreply 491October 20, 2021 2:45 PM

R490 Another website says between $3m and $4m. That’s small change as far as she’s concerned.

by Anonymousreply 492October 20, 2021 7:24 PM

She calls that « the punisher » really ?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493October 20, 2021 9:23 PM

R493 Ha!! You beat me to it!! Regardless of whether it's trolling or sheer desperation on her part, at least it's entertaining!

by Anonymousreply 494October 20, 2021 9:34 PM

R494 I think it’s a bit of both. For whatever reason she didn’t posted anything hinting about the EP so she’s trying something else. She might also dress up as tinkerbell or a pirate for halloween, I wouldn’t be surprised

by Anonymousreply 495October 20, 2021 9:46 PM

I look like that when I sleep.

by Anonymousreply 496October 20, 2021 10:15 PM

R496 Yeah me too. So natural looking 🙄

by Anonymousreply 497October 20, 2021 11:15 PM

Can‘t something INTERESTING happen?

by Anonymousreply 498October 21, 2021 12:31 PM

R498 No because he's infuriatingly boring. That's why we sit here and discuss his old flames and the Ho. The most interesting thing about him is the women he dates. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 499October 21, 2021 4:52 PM

I know a couple of people who are going to the London comic con. I’ll ask them to tell him to do something interesting, ffs. Which is not Ho or emoji related 🙄

by Anonymousreply 500October 21, 2021 6:44 PM

Can‘t he check into rehab?

by Anonymousreply 501October 21, 2021 10:05 PM

R498 R499 But wait!! He's been doing close to even more interviews and podcasts for this EP release than he did for Shadow & Bone! How can you possibly claim that nothing interesting is going on?!?

Oh, because he spends 95% of this whole promotion process saying the same exact things over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over.

Is that why? Alright, you may have a point..

by Anonymousreply 502October 21, 2021 11:13 PM

Sits up… oh down to 255 follows!

Oh.. OK, Sujaya Dasgupta has deactivated.

Falls back asleep 😆

- IG Follow Sleuth

by Anonymousreply 503October 21, 2021 11:48 PM

Not her best picture isn’t it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504October 22, 2021 2:17 PM

I’m really hoping ordinary day is about someone who is not JH. Why is she going to all these events lately? Is it just so she can be in the press? Is BB in london yet? I just don’t get it because this whole EP is about hope to be with someone that they will choose him blah, blah, blah. She lives right down the street. She isn’t gonna choose you. Can she just find her billionaire boyfriend already? She has to face for that life.

by Anonymousreply 505October 22, 2021 4:30 PM

R505 the only reason that she does to the events is that she wants to be seen. As for Ben the convention started today but if I remember correctly he’s there tomorrow and Sunday so either he arrived yesterday or today

by Anonymousreply 506October 22, 2021 4:43 PM

R506 File this under likely, not certain, but he tweeted he had just finished signing the last of his CDs at 4:17 this morning LAtime. Therefore I would think he's flying over right now, but again, just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 507October 22, 2021 5:12 PM

Well well well look at him changing the JH narrative

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508October 22, 2021 5:19 PM

R508 imagine if he asked HEr to model for his sweatshirt

by Anonymousreply 509October 22, 2021 5:20 PM

Fans having fun rn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510October 22, 2021 5:22 PM

Julianne dethroned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511October 22, 2021 5:23 PM

R507 Yes I saw that but I think he’s being flexible with the literal meaning there - he’d cut it too fine if not flying until today. He’s just posted that IG story at around 6pm London time, one of his usual slots so I think it’s safe to say he arrived yesterday or today.

by Anonymousreply 512October 22, 2021 5:48 PM

Some fans are already losing their shot about that girl in the video. They’re truly immature

by Anonymousreply 513October 22, 2021 5:51 PM

Who is that?

by Anonymousreply 514October 22, 2021 6:30 PM

R514 Pardis Saremi, probably a friend or a friend of a friend

by Anonymousreply 515October 22, 2021 6:34 PM

Maybe Rodger’s gf based on some of his comments on her pics

by Anonymousreply 516October 22, 2021 7:03 PM

She’s beautiful though she would be a great catch for Ben if he’s not just third wheeling it

by Anonymousreply 517October 22, 2021 7:04 PM

R516 oh yes i didn’t catched that ! Either his gf of a friend of his. Ben seems to be really good friend with Roger

by Anonymousreply 518October 22, 2021 7:08 PM

He doesn’t follow her and she doesn’t follow him either so I think Roger is just their mutual friend

by Anonymousreply 519October 22, 2021 7:18 PM

R519 Yes - more friends helping him out 😆

by Anonymousreply 520October 22, 2021 7:29 PM

I think it’s great that he took friends to help him with his project, no matter how bad that project is

by Anonymousreply 521October 22, 2021 7:31 PM

Should have used JH and her hair flipping skills, missed an opportunity there. Especially with her 11:11 necklace.

by Anonymousreply 522October 22, 2021 7:44 PM

Really, he is doing a video ad for his merchandise? Without his full beard? Yeah, he needed a divers crew there. But please. A promo vid for the merch? Oh dear …

by Anonymousreply 523October 22, 2021 9:04 PM

at least SOMETHING is happening.

by Anonymousreply 524October 22, 2021 9:17 PM

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s picture with plexiglass between ben and the fans. It’s kind of a bonus for him, no crazy can get too close

by Anonymousreply 525October 22, 2021 9:27 PM

R516 R519 Can't know for sure of course, but she and Roger only just started following each other.. usually that means "we just met" but again..? Though I swear her account name sounds familiar.. almost sure I've run across it before but cannot for the life of me place when/where!

by Anonymousreply 526October 22, 2021 9:37 PM

R526 Roger was already commenting on her pics 20 weeks ago. I feel like there is a problem with Insta on one of my account it shows she only started following Roger recently and on the others she’s been following him for a while

by Anonymousreply 527October 22, 2021 9:48 PM

R527 Ahhhhh.. yeah on mine it shows them both at the top of each other's lists, so once I saw that I assumed and didn't bother looking backwards for anything. Thanks for clearing that up!

BTW, Pardis and Ben now follow each other too.

by Anonymousreply 528October 22, 2021 11:13 PM

R528 That’s going to fire up Twitter 😆

by Anonymousreply 529October 23, 2021 12:40 AM

R529 I don’t think they care about her specifically tbh

by Anonymousreply 530October 23, 2021 1:21 AM

R529 Not if they think she’s a friend of Roger’s, true. But now they’ve followed each other? 🤔 But anyone’s better than the Ho is my comment!!

by Anonymousreply 531October 23, 2021 1:26 AM

R531 If it’s not Jessie or Julianne they don’t care, unless he comes out and says “we are dating” that is

by Anonymousreply 532October 23, 2021 1:28 AM

R526 an old follow from the private account maybe? I don’t read much into blue checked people not following each other on blue check accounts when many have private accounts and some don’t even manage their verified accounts. Not saying that’s the case here but just a general observation because some people on Twitter were putting so much importance on them not following each other.

Unless Ben is just really into hugging it doesn’t look like they just met in the video, but could very well be the gf of a close friend

by Anonymousreply 533October 23, 2021 4:06 AM

R533 they are actors. They‘re acting the Gap ad friends theme to promote Ben‘s merchandise. Guess Roger brought her along so to say, and Ben btw really is into hugging. He repeats it constantly. That‘s a pretty young woman and that‘s what was needed.

by Anonymousreply 534October 23, 2021 4:38 AM

Watching him wear his own Merch in a video gave me so much second hand embarrassment. Him having Merch in general is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 535October 23, 2021 4:38 AM

I’m sorry but that fan using the fairy emojis on every post she does about Ben is just so funny to me, does that person even know ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536October 23, 2021 12:31 PM

It has begun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537October 23, 2021 2:24 PM

R537 I saw several pics and it’s truly terrible. I totally understand why they used that screen but the photos are a disaster. Worse with Tom hiddleston because of how expensive his photos are

by Anonymousreply 538October 23, 2021 2:29 PM

Looking at the photos of him there, he somehow totally lost his mojo and looks. Bit too much of jetting for such an old dude. Even with the beard.

by Anonymousreply 539October 23, 2021 3:20 PM

They should place the actors in 4-sided lucite display cases with (filtered) air holes on top, and the attendees could stand next to those for their photo ops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540October 23, 2021 3:28 PM

I can never un-know his lame music and explanation thereof. So all of this is just lamey lame lame lame now.

by Anonymousreply 541October 23, 2021 10:40 PM

Ya know, I think this is the second time in a week that my IG showed Ben had a new story posted, and then there's nothing there. I leave the page, then return and it no longer indicates a new story. Is IG fucking up yet again, or is he posting and then deleting stories? Cause I remember what that used to indicate back in the day when he made an oops. . . .

by Anonymousreply 542October 24, 2021 1:01 AM

R542 My IG notifications are all over the place. Sometimes they pop up as he posts, and sometimes hours later. As far as I know he hasn’t posted and deleted (which yeah we do know he does).

by Anonymousreply 543October 24, 2021 1:07 AM

R543 Just want to mention that I don't use notifications. I just happen to go to his page, see there's (apparently???) a new story, click, and there's nothing there. Leave the page, go back to it, then there's no longer an indication of a new story. It's happened a couple times now. Like I said, it may just be IG fucking up. At least in the past the fangirls have caught and memorialized his accidental story posts, and that hasn't happened these couple times, so. . . .

by Anonymousreply 544October 24, 2021 1:30 AM

R544 I think it’s insista acting up. It keep showing me that someone I follow posted a story but when I watch it was a story posted 20 hours ago that I saw several times

by Anonymousreply 545October 24, 2021 8:57 AM

Question: So does Ben "PigPen" Barnes just stink of Golden Snitches then? Asking for a friend..

(Hey the pic at least made me chuckle..)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546October 24, 2021 7:31 PM

The latest interview has caused quite a stir on Twitter lol I swear he does this on purpose, especially after admitting at the convention over the weekend that he knows what AO3 is 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547October 25, 2021 7:27 PM

R547 to be fair their losing their shot at every interview he does

by Anonymousreply 548October 25, 2021 7:45 PM

Everytime I read a new interview he becomes less interesting.

by Anonymousreply 549October 25, 2021 8:48 PM

R549 For someone who talks so much about wanting to share more of himself, all he does is share the same boring sound bites and recycle them endlessly. So boring.

by Anonymousreply 550October 25, 2021 10:18 PM

Thought we were getting something with the effervescent colleague he wanted to keep in touch with but for some reason didn’t because they are so hard to pin down, but then he just went back on it and said well could be romantic or family. Like is the colleague thing a real thing or did he just make it up? Would love if he confirmed these songs were not about JH. We all know where JH has been, she advertises everything you can pin her down. Yes the same talking points again and again while all of them don’t reveal anything is very boring.

by Anonymousreply 551October 25, 2021 11:10 PM

A show in Vegas? Well DH has that covered? Another thing his girlfriend can help him out with.

by Anonymousreply 552October 25, 2021 11:25 PM

What a *fantastic* time to do massive conventions! At least this one said attendees had to be not only vaccinated, but masked. Maybe there is hope after all. Ben will appreciate that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553October 26, 2021 1:15 AM

R551 I missed that what did he said exactly ?

by Anonymousreply 554October 26, 2021 6:57 AM

R554 never mind I found it. Boring as usual

by Anonymousreply 555October 26, 2021 7:18 AM

Does he not get that people who are hired and paid by him will always compliment him? That teenage girls who have wet Caspian dreams will always praise him? It is almost painful how he wallows in those compliments.

by Anonymousreply 556October 26, 2021 9:48 AM

R553 I was there and yes, you were required to be double vacc’d (proof required) and masked. There were screens between the guests and fans at photo ops and autograph signings. There were less people than usual but still a big old crowd. I met Ben and he was absolutely charming - of course he is being paid to be, let’s be realistic, but to be fair so are all the guests.

Our beloved Prime Minister made one big mistake when lifting Covid restrictions. He should have left the legal requirement for masks in place. And reinforced it. Instead, it’s ‘recommended’. Now, more and more people aren’t bothering even although the transport company for London, for instance, are still asking people to mask up when travelling.

They were always expecting a spike due to seasonal flu as well as Covid and there are also a core of people who just won’t get vacc’d, some health workers amongst them. The other European countries shouldn’t get too complacent. Britain was a yardstick for last year’s surge in winter so theirs are sure to follow. They’ve got as many idiots as we have who don’t think covid’s still a problem.

by Anonymousreply 557October 26, 2021 10:53 AM

I just want to say how fitting it is that the hi is talking about egocentrism is her last post

by Anonymousreply 558October 26, 2021 6:40 PM

R558 god she is so fake! She is rooted in ego hence the vacation every two weeks throughout a pandemic! How does BB call her a dear friend?

by Anonymousreply 559October 26, 2021 7:06 PM

R559 she is an environmental activist right now. It is only right and just that she visits the environment everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 560October 26, 2021 7:09 PM

R560 Dammit I just spit out my drink!!!

by Anonymousreply 561October 26, 2021 7:13 PM

R560 Amusing!

Yes, our little FakeFairy is now desperately flitting about trying to find any or all flowers to alight on, as she doesn’t have a fucking clue what to do next.

I bet a lot of her ‘endorsements’ which she might’ve had planned vaporised when she joined that programme.

by Anonymousreply 562October 26, 2021 8:39 PM

At least the das has good taste in music

by Anonymousreply 563October 27, 2021 6:35 AM

I wonder if he’s still in London or if he went back to LA right away

by Anonymousreply 564October 27, 2021 7:47 AM

R564 unless you are an airline pilot you will probably avoid doing 13 hours flights within a few days if you don‘t have to. Even in business class.

by Anonymousreply 565October 27, 2021 9:38 AM

Benny B needs a new super villain role like this his image is getting TOO soft. The shameless plugs from Nerdiest never get old lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566October 27, 2021 9:44 AM

Could I briefly point out that filming one episode took 6 weeks, and whoever was patronizing people on here when they claimed he would not be able to fit in a full feature film or series until november, going on about their expertise, were not correct?

by Anonymousreply 567October 27, 2021 10:26 AM

R564 Looks like Benny B flew back yesterday to LA, so one day with family either side of the convention.

by Anonymousreply 568October 27, 2021 10:48 AM

R568 how do you know ?

by Anonymousreply 569October 27, 2021 11:02 AM

R567 Not sure what original conversation you are referring to, but I’ve definitely worked on feature films that took 6 weeks or less to film (assuming we are talking about principal photography) and episodes that took far less than 6 weeks to film, so there isn’t really a correct or incorrect answer to how long a project may take, it’s always an “it depends.”

I’ve heard a (so far unverified) rumor from several different sources now, including one I usually trust, that S&B producers decided to pull all or most production out of Hungary and location scouting and general production logistics and budget revisions from that change are causing production to be delayed until the first half of 2022, so Ben could potentially have quite a bit more time but that time may be too uncertain to really actively pursue fitting much else in

by Anonymousreply 570October 27, 2021 11:09 AM

[Quote] [Verse 1] Rise up glorious sun Bathe me deep in your glow Crown my brow, glorious one Brighten surely take it slow It is the east, a lion face Shine on mine, scorch pain away And when tonight the moon gives chase Sweet dream of another golden day

Have we discussed here yet how the lyrics for Rise Up include the phrase “a lion face” 🦁 and Ben has said the first verse of Rise Up started as a poem he wrote to a friend who was struggling, which was likely JH based on the following “here comes the sun” imagery used by both Ben and JH plus the lion emojigate I just thought that was interesting.

by Anonymousreply 571October 27, 2021 12:29 PM

R571 don’t say that to the darklinas they’ll be devastated to learn that it’s not about JML

by Anonymousreply 572October 27, 2021 12:41 PM

Yeah, the lion in that song has been mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 573October 27, 2021 2:30 PM

Hey, whoever will start the new thread, in case I‘m not there, let‘s call it Joshua Tree to raise some awareness.

by Anonymousreply 574October 27, 2021 3:59 PM

R574 I vote we make it a Billy Shears or Harry Burns thread just to be real sneaky sneaks and throw everyone off our trail since the multiple BB threads seem to be so triggering for some DLers

by Anonymousreply 575October 27, 2021 5:03 PM

R575 but also not opposed to tree awareness! just to clarify

by Anonymousreply 576October 27, 2021 5:04 PM

R571 Well yeah, he did originally say that didn't he.. but have you seen this new interview? Cause here (at least the transcript, didn't listen yet) he says it started when HE was in a dark place. There's no longer a mention of writing it for a friend.

So which is it? As per usual, his story constantly changes. But he's totally revealing himself with this release!!! Revealing that you still can't believe ANYTHING he says cause it'll change a couple days later. "Oh I don't like how that's playing.. backpedal backpedal backpedal!!!"

Seriously, how does anyone still have any faith in anything he says? Just cause he's charming when he says it? *rolls eyes*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577October 27, 2021 6:13 PM

How is he still getting interviews for this non-event?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578October 27, 2021 6:17 PM

R577 from what I remember he said he was in a dark place and had a dear friend also in a dark place and couldn’t really offer them support and then wrote a poem reminding them they are the sun or some bullshit. Now is he just saying he was in dark place and wrote a poem to himself about the sun? I don’t have to time to listen to him say the same talking points again.

So then JH just happened to listen to it and decided to use the exact emojis mentioned in the lyrics so we could all think it is about her and then also got an 11:11 necklace so we could also relate that back to her. I still think they were doing that to troll the trolls and it kind of blew up in his face. Ever since he stopped the emoji thing he has also tried to distance himself from her, but like the Internet never forgets.

by Anonymousreply 579October 27, 2021 7:04 PM

R579 Have any recollection when/what that interview was? I only remember him saying it was for a friend that was down, but I might have missed it..

by Anonymousreply 580October 27, 2021 7:57 PM

R580 Adding on cause I just remembered.. In one of the interviews, he mentioned that the 11:11 video was all his, but that Georgia pitched him the idea for the Rise Up video. And at first he disagreed because, "That makes it seem like *I'm* the one who needs to rise up instead of singing it to someone else." (that's a paraphrase off memory) So then.. did his good old friend Georgia know the "real" origins of the song and that's why she pitched that video concept? But he wanted to cover that up so originally claimed it was for a friend? But he's now forgotten that explanation and admitted it was for him and his dark place?

The problem with never telling the full truth.. it's so much work to keep your story straight. And when you screw up. . . .

by Anonymousreply 581October 27, 2021 10:02 PM

R580 Start watching at about minute 14 on this interview and he says the first verse of rise up started as a poem he wrote for someone who was struggling who he also thinks is the sun or something. He says something very similar on his Pandora Intro to the song if you have access to Pandora

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582October 27, 2021 10:29 PM

R582 Let me just state that my confusion in R579 was because the poster said he/she remembered reading Ben saying BOTH he and a dear friend were in a dark place. I only remembered ever reading/seeing him saying it was (solely) written for a friend who was struggling (he said that over.. and over.. and over..). I didn't remember ever reading/seeing him mention his own dark place with Rise Up before the interview linked at R577.

Now, what you posted at R582 seems to confirm that he only ever said it was for a friend.. or am I misunderstanding a bunch of things?

by Anonymousreply 583October 27, 2021 11:05 PM

R583 it’s a video interview he did in the black shirt and honestly there are so many I cannot find the one where he said he was in a dark place writing a poem for a friend. I don’t know why I would lie about that and you are free to comb through all the interviews for that.

R582 he says that exact thing in almost every interview when rise up in brought up. He says the exact same thing about his dad and the poems and how he wrote it for a “dear” friend who was struggling. That is why we he admitted he was in a dark place as well that stuck out to me. He literally says the same thing in every interview, like queen was his inspiration blah, blah, blah.

Also we all know it is for JH for why does it matter? I’m sure when she went back to her husband he was miserable.

by Anonymousreply 584October 28, 2021 12:00 AM

I’m R582 and I think I misunderstood what R580 was asking for I read it wrong and thought they were saying they missed the original statement. I also think I know the statement R584 may be referring to and I didn’t interpret Ben saying he was not able to help his friend as he couldn’t because he was also in a dark place, I interpreted it as he had that helpless feeling of wanting to make a friend feel better but not being able to because it’s something they have to get through themselves so he was just trying to be inspiring/hopeful in his poem. But I admittedly haven’t had the time or motivation to listen to all the interviews so I could have missed something. I have very little doubt in my mind that it’s about JH considering their mirrored sun related messages on her bday and because the writing of the song fits the timeline when she was probably struggling with her divorce and if Ben has/had feelings for her then he especially wouldn’t be able to help her with that because he would be biased towards the divorce outcome rather than her trying to fix her marriage so it’s a misalignment of interests. Maybe that’s where the “both always and never our time” and just wanting happiness for her blah blah blah came from too.

by Anonymousreply 585October 28, 2021 2:08 AM

Seriously bla bla about Dark Places and Poetry sounds like my teenage agony niece again

by Anonymousreply 586October 28, 2021 9:50 AM

We can also hijack this thread by the by

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587October 28, 2021 9:52 AM

Well guess who is in London … the Ho!

by Anonymousreply 588October 28, 2021 1:45 PM

Sorry here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589October 28, 2021 1:46 PM

R589 Shit I wonder if he’s still there too

by Anonymousreply 590October 28, 2021 1:49 PM

R590 Well we don‘t know when she was there … those images are never live … maybe they went together … ROTFLMAO

by Anonymousreply 591October 28, 2021 1:51 PM

She wasn’t there the weekend of the convention as she attended several events in LA

by Anonymousreply 592October 28, 2021 1:58 PM

Well if they are flying separately to London passing each other by over the North Pole … sun rising in the sky

by Anonymousreply 593October 28, 2021 2:07 PM

R590 99% sure Ben flew back to Los Angeles on Tuesday. His recent social media activity (time of tweets and likes) doesn't put him in Europe anymore.

by Anonymousreply 594October 28, 2021 2:10 PM

R594 yeah but remember when we thought he was in London during new year because of his ig activities and he was actually in Montana? I might need him to posted something from LA rn

by Anonymousreply 595October 28, 2021 2:13 PM

If we look je just like something that was post one hour ago and it’s currently 7 am in LA. Don’t know if it’s his usual time

by Anonymousreply 596October 28, 2021 2:17 PM

R594 jetlag!

by Anonymousreply 597October 28, 2021 2:48 PM

R595 There is already proof that Ben is back in Los Angeles. A journalist named Gissane Sophia posted a photo of Ben yesterday, taken during an interview for Marvelous Geeks. If you look at one of her earlier tweets ..15 minutes prior to posting the picture of Ben, she says this:

"I just had my first interview back in a long, long time, and I'm so happy to know that the experience didn't break me. I'm also just so happy to know that there are good people out there who care deeply about their art."

Does that sound like the interview was done yesterday? It does to me. (I had already suspected that the interview was new because of his look in the photo.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598October 28, 2021 3:03 PM

R598 I remember that pic was could find it ! So I guess he is back in LA

by Anonymousreply 599October 28, 2021 3:06 PM

Why is she is london? I will not believe he is in LA until he posts from LA. As far as we know he is still there and they are together. She has no reason to be in London unless it is a fuck you to him as he was just there? Ugh she is infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 600October 28, 2021 3:46 PM

R598 it’s hard to say but I personally think his beard looks thicker in the convention pics than it was in this interview pic so I think the interview could have still happened before he went to London especially since she said she loathes video editing vs transcribing in her follow up tweet in that thread, which could indicate that the video editing is causing delays. She posted a review of the EP on the 18th so she may or may not have had a preview and interview scheduled closer to the launch date. It seems silly he would go to London for only a few days especially when he’s going to have to be in Germany for another con in less than a month, but maybe he likes flying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601October 28, 2021 4:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!