Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes made a vanity music video with Evan Rachel Wood, who I guess is his hag?

He can’t really sing. He should at most whisper-sing like Billie Eilish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 7, 2021 10:49 AM

Oh my ears! It is very loud. I tried turning it down but it wasn't any better. I don't think a whisper-sing would work because his tone is so bad. But what is most annoying is all the forced runs. UGH!!! If you can't naturally do runs, please just don't try. Do the song without them.

The lyrics and melody are kinda nice but this song definitely needs a different singer.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2021 2:18 PM

Ben Barnes at parties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2021 2:33 PM

There are 26 threads here on who his hag may or may not be, scoop: kt is not her!

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2021 6:03 PM

No it‘s Julianne Hough. Or isn‘t she?

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2021 10:15 PM

R3 I've been part of the discussion since April but I'm on the definitely may be side with Hough. They deserve each other. Twin flames: Benny, Jules and her 11:11 ex husband. But might be just my bitchy self speaking because he blocked/muted me after I tagged him in the Activist bashing post.

R4 Yes it's her and the song just confirmed it. Plus he 'premiered' the video exclusively with People Mag and in the interview he said something about finally showing his private life or self or whatever to the public. (And I will jus add that he called the music making his passion project but again he gave exclusive to, of all places, People Mag and came up with tons of K-pop style merch.)

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2021 9:07 AM

Better than anything Madonna has ever realeased.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2021 9:25 AM

I remember when Evan Rachel Wood came to DC to testify breathlessly in front of Congress that Marilyn Manson was a psycho. I was puzzled that this was considered breaking news requiring someone to speak in front of Congress. I mean, did she not have working eyes?

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2021 10:25 AM

That song is horrible. It's sung horribly too. But the singer is hotter than fire.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2021 10:51 AM

[Quote] But might be just my bitchy self speaking because he blocked/muted me after I tagged him in the Activist bashing post.

Gee i wonder why. You all sound absolutely unhinged the way you go on about JH. Why on earth is Ben supposed to listen to you guys when you go around saying stupid shit like how JH wants to fuck her brother.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2021 10:53 AM

You all is a sad assumption because not us all. Some people are crazy about them and absolutely unhinged. Some are pretty young and into very NSFW stuff which come close to sexual harassment (he is not blocking them tho...) or just making jokes about the infantile interaction they have. The ones involving tiny emojis I mean. The truth is Ben was blocking his fans way back when they were asking why he travelled/vacationed during Covid and now he is doing it again. All I did (and actually that was the first time I did it, never interacted with him before) was tag him in a post and ask why he liked the announcement of the show she posted but not any of the posts which noted how horrible the concept is. As he said he's an empath or something...

I had beef with that woman way before I was made aware that something fishy is going on between them. Why? The outrageous misinformation about endometriosis she was sharing. I think I've been more pained by Hough's statement about not experiencing any symptoms/curing herself with kindness to her body than the bullshit Lena Dunham was coming up with and that was a load of crap.

And oh my god, the other day under the Diet Prada ig callout someone commented about thinking that the brother of hers was the ex-husband. That was freaking hilarious. Almost as hilarious as Julianne saying that there's a blood flow and toxins are flowing out with it. Well my 'toxins' decided to ingrow into my intestines, so good for her I guess?

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2021 12:26 PM

R10 really, he blocked you? You haven‘t revealed that on the main thread yet, have you?

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2021 12:34 PM

I tried to avoid the main thread and I was irritated and this one came in handy to bitch a little. My mistake. But all that happened is I can still see his profile but I can’t tag him anymore (alongside a couple other people as notable as Alyson Stoner and some politicians and influencers from my country). Might be twitter being weird or cutting me off, it happened before, or maybe he got scared of me? But most of my posts and interactions are about the local shitshow and not in English, so unless he learned some language while in Eastern Europe I don’t think that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2021 1:13 PM

For people like OP who haven't been following the Ben Barnes threads (which, TRUST ME, I understand), here's the Cliff's Notes:

Ben was definitely fucking Julianne Hough for all of 2020, culminating in a couples NYE vacation.

It's unclear if they are still currently fucking

But this crappy song is about her, and she has indoctrinated him full of 11:11 twinsouls manifesting power of positive thinking bullshit which he has gone all-in on because he's as dumb as a box of hair

And that's basically it.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2021 1:15 PM

She’s a lesbian and the man is as gay as a picnic 🧺

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2021 1:23 PM

R14 he is not gay. Incredible but true.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2021 1:26 PM

Sorry, but Evan Rachel Wood would not hag for a heterosexual man.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2021 1:28 PM

Julianne is definitely not a lesbian. And BB Is Def not gay as shocking as it maybe to DLers. There is literally not one proof of him not being as het as can get. Getting a "vibe" from him is not a real thing believe it or not.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2021 2:03 PM

R17 Julianne is bi. She's been fucking Nina for years now.

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2021 2:05 PM

1-I said she is not a lesbian not that she is not bi (which is also unlikely). 2.do you have any idea how delusional you sound right now saying she is sleeping with Nina. I swear some of you have never gone outside your basements.

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2021 2:09 PM

R19 it's not a secret. Julianne has said she's bi and they're both yacht girls. Pull your head out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2021 2:48 PM

Julianne said she is "not straight" in an interview what you all claim was "for attention". And the yacht comment proved how deeper you are in the basement R20. I swear you should go meet some normal people once in a while. Or maybe you're projecting onto them or whatever. Everyone is fucking everyone in your head probably.

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2021 2:53 PM

Everything is a sexual conspiracy according to R20 lol

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2021 2:54 PM

This thread imploded in less than 20 posts. Is that a new BB thread record?

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2021 3:09 PM

R21 actually nothing I've said is new information. Sounds like you and R22 have some issues you need to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2021 3:19 PM

R23 it is the time? or what time it is? you know it's the BB time... it's eleven past eleven

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2021 3:21 PM

R23 that‘s because it was made by someone else, Syl.

by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2021 3:22 PM

R24 you're right nothing you've said is "information", you've just spat a bunch of conspiracy debunked delusion crap in the likeness of larries

by Anonymousreply 27September 17, 2021 3:44 PM

[Quote] you're right nothing you've said is "information", you've just spat a bunch of conspiracy debunked delusion crap in the likeness of larries

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 17, 2021 4:00 PM

He said Darren Criss encouraged him. For sure goes with some theories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 17, 2021 4:12 PM

R28 providing proof for its claims:

by Anonymousreply 30September 17, 2021 4:16 PM

R24, to be fair 90% of DLers have zero proof for any claim and act as if it's fact like R28

by Anonymousreply 31September 17, 2021 4:20 PM

R14 or R16 (same person obvs) if you really think he is gay then I don't know what to tell you. I mean if it helps you sleep at night since you're clearly projecting here then by all means: He is also in love with your old ass, you're the only one who truly knows him and JH

by Anonymousreply 32September 17, 2021 4:25 PM

R29 is there a written version?

by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2021 4:25 PM

R30 and R31 do you realize you're on a gossip site??

by Anonymousreply 34September 17, 2021 4:31 PM

Ugh he made another one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 6, 2021 4:52 PM

If he's gay, it was foolish of him to post about being straight in a #METOO tweet. Is he prone to using the word "homosexual"?

by Anonymousreply 36October 6, 2021 5:00 PM

R35

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 7, 2021 10:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!