Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: American Idiot (The Treason Thread, Part 44)

Continued Discussion

Welcome to a new kind of tension

All across the alien nation

Where everything isn't meant to be okay

Now everybody do the propaganda

And sing along to the age of paranoia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530September 22, 2021 2:22 AM

Link to previous thread for reference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2021 3:32 AM

Thanks, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2021 3:49 AM

Finally! LOL

One of my friend quit being a staffer. It was too dangerous. She said things are tense in the House. It’s ugly. She feels one of the republicans are going to do something violent. She definitely feels an attack from domestic terrorists is coming. She is now working as a staffer at the state level.

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2021 4:06 AM

Madison Cawthorn and literary scholar are terms that don't belong together.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2021 6:57 AM

Part #44 and Trump is still a free man. Depressing.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2021 7:06 AM

R5 Just remember to go after a former president you better have the tightest case. If they were to go for it and he got off it would be a disaster. It has only been 7 months. Someone will get him for his crimes.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2021 10:41 AM

I hope someone puts the putrid Fuhrer behind bars on strong evidence of a crime. Either that or maybe the Big Macs do the work for us.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2021 10:45 AM

R7 He seems to have longevity in his family. I suspect he is easily used by smarter people. They know he has a capacity for entertainment which they exploited push their insidious agenda. IOW he’s a useful idiot.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2021 10:50 AM

^ exploited to push

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2021 11:10 AM

As a non-political sort of person I have always found idiots to be useless.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2021 11:12 AM

His name is “Madison”. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2021 12:31 PM

[quote] His name is “Madison”. That is all.

Actually, his name is David.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2021 12:43 PM

"Mo" Brooks from the district that includes Huntsville

GQP (Russian Assets Party) politicians are despicable as ever.

Is Miss Lindzey going to denounce him on Twitter or Hannity? Nope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2021 1:22 PM

Mo Brooks; another elected public servant from a place nobody wants to live, whose loud minority is ruining everything.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2021 1:31 PM

[quote] "Making a statement that casts blame on a racial or ethnic minority for the spread of disease is a well-known racist trope that predates most of us [...] there’s just no room for misinterpretation."

Remind me again why the voting bills are about "integrity"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2021 2:48 PM

You can BE racist in public, but you can't discuss racism because it makes the racists feel bad.

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2021 3:23 PM

Matt Gaetz Likely Broke Congressional Rules By Omitting Income From Disclosure Form

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2021 3:53 PM

For anyone here who has even a shred of respect left for Jeffrey Toobin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2021 5:01 PM

Maddie is losing his looks. Pity.

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2021 5:04 PM

"For anyone here who has even a shred of respect left for Jeffrey Toobin"

...crickets

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2021 5:05 PM

CNN kept Toobin. While Toobin was placed on leave, he must have turned MAGA. Embarrassment from being exposed for masturbating on Zoom must have caused that.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2021 8:28 PM

Trump has violated federal and state laws on numerous occasions over the years. Regardless what he does, he gets away with it. Defenders of Trump, such as Toobin, are aways out there.

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2021 8:34 PM

I can’t listen to Toobin what’s his argument against prosecution?

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2021 9:54 PM

Speaking of Mo Brooks, the running joke in the House is how the Dems actually like living in the places they represent.

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2021 10:00 PM

Anybody know how reliable a source Eric Garland is? The information in his twitter feed, if true, is really some fucked up shit! We're in deep trouble if true.

(Supposedly, this is the intel Elijah Cummings was sitting on and wanted released to the public)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2021 10:28 PM

Gym "I didn't see or hear anything" He "struggles" remembering a Jan. 6 phone call with Trump? Poor thang, the dementia is moving fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2021 10:50 PM

Scandalous Lauren Boebert:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2021 10:58 PM

Tommy Tuberville and Mo Brooks are speak at Trump's upcoming Saturday rally in Cullmam, AL.

One can't say Trump is resorting to intellectual scholars now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2021 11:10 PM

^speakers

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2021 11:11 PM

Are the sonic wave attacks being orchestrated by Russia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2021 11:24 PM

Just like the Kurds, the Trump Administration wanted to fuck our Afghan allies.

Leave the brown people behind.

Stephen Miller, evil incarnate.

Miller hated brown people EVERYWHERE.

[Also, who fucked Hope Hicks and when did Trump know? ]

by Anonymousreply 31August 21, 2021 6:17 AM

Trump's appearance in Cullman, AL this evening should be a real laff-riot. It will be about 100 degrees there today, and will still be plenty "warm" when the bloated old gasbag takes the stage (7 pm CT). The Cullman area of AL is accurately described with one of Shitler's more enduring epithets, it's a true shithole of a place. The inhabitants are grotesque troglodytes, mouth-breathing ignoramuses who would joyfully belong to the KKK. The redneck who was arrested at the Capitol on 1/6 with a black pickup truck full of explosives and guns is one of Cullman's most prominent citizens nowadays. I don't believe Lonnie Coffman will be able to introduce Trump onto the stage, as the planners had hoped, because he is unfortunately still in jail, having been denied bond by the Court, and is facing a plea date (and a guilty plea offer) set for mid-September. It's a shame, really. I'm sure his remarks would have been inspiring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 21, 2021 11:23 AM

Trump Admin Deliberately Sabotaged Refugee Process, Stranding Afghan Allies: Former Insiders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 21, 2021 4:20 PM

Just like he fucked the Kurds, r33.

Stephen Miller always fucks the brown people.

Stephen Miller is a war criminal.

by Anonymousreply 34August 21, 2021 5:09 PM

He absolutely is, r34.

by Anonymousreply 35August 21, 2021 5:13 PM

R32, I hope his makeup melts off his face in the heat

by Anonymousreply 36August 21, 2021 5:41 PM

Some very specific instructions for R32:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 21, 2021 5:46 PM

No balls?

by Anonymousreply 38August 21, 2021 5:57 PM

It's Drumpf and his supporters, so yeah: no balls.

by Anonymousreply 39August 21, 2021 6:13 PM

R37, how dare they tell me to leave my mace, explosives, and toasters at home!!!

This is an assault on my FREEDOM!!

by Anonymousreply 40August 21, 2021 6:14 PM

Oh my god that was close, the list says "coolers", not "crullers." I have a huge sackful of delicious crullers I'm planning to take to the rally for everyone. Whew... -R32

by Anonymousreply 41August 21, 2021 7:51 PM

And R40, CALM DOWN, there is a simple solution to your problem: make your toast at home, and then sprinkle the mace on it THERE, before you head up on Highway 65. You're not from Nashville are you, cuz if you are, you'll be traveling SOUTH. Just making sure.

by Anonymousreply 42August 21, 2021 7:53 PM

And your balls, r40, leave your balls at home. Who do they think you are...MTG?

by Anonymousreply 43August 21, 2021 9:19 PM

Ditto.

by Anonymousreply 44August 21, 2021 9:20 PM

It looks like somebody went shopping at The Four Seasons.

One of the comments:

[quote] Lestje B. Juddged: That's incredible! I've never seen garbage pick up garbage before!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 21, 2021 9:52 PM

Gurl's a little thick for those skinny jeans

by Anonymousreply 46August 21, 2021 9:56 PM

As Frustration Grows w/DOJ's Inaction, Let's Compare the 1/6 Insurrection Investigation w/Watergate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2021 10:42 PM

17,000 people evacuated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2021 10:58 PM

There are anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant threads all over DL this evening, no doubt perpetrated by the same people who are SO outraged at Joe not having airlifted the entire city of Kabul to their own home towns.

by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2021 11:09 PM

Kabul is not like Kandor.

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2021 11:11 PM

This.

Is.

Insane.

[quote] A couple who appeared to be in their late 30s sat at a distance from me and asked if I was with “the really elderly lady” they saw being wheeled into one of the department’s private rooms. I said they probably were speaking about my mother. I expected to hear a perfunctory “sorry to hear your mom is sick” sort of response. Oh no.

[quote] I soon was subjected to something between a diatribe and a cri de coeur about their presence at the hospital, that being because the man’s sister was in with a very serious case of COVID-19. And that her illness shouldn’t have happened at all because she was healthier “than most fat Americans, because she is a competitive athlete.” They added that she shouldn’t have needed any vaccines because vaccines (allegedly) are tools of Big Corporate Healthcare, and that “if someone we could believe had only told us” the virus could sicken “really athletic people like us,” well, they could have tried homeopathy.

[quote] ...I asked if they decided the prep their sister was undergoing for a very invasive ventilator was worth their anti-vaccination position. The woman said, “Well, I guess we’re going to have to get vaccinated now. But we still don’t believe in it.” The man then asked if I felt “justified” in having my mother take up “valuable medical resources” when “people like my sister who have more of a right to live are in the hospital.”

[quote] ... I also said their sister’s medical resource-intensive hospitalization was, to be blunt, almost certainly avoidable. Then I thought about how many other similar discussions might be going on outside hospitals at that very moment, given reports about non-urgent treatments and surgeries being postponed due to the variant’s surge.

[quote] The man glared at me awhile and said, “You might be right. We’re just angry. Life isn’t supposed to be this hard.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2021 11:33 PM

Matt Gaetz married!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 22, 2021 1:11 AM

Gaetz got married as a sham for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 53August 22, 2021 1:18 AM

Was Nestor the flower girl?

by Anonymousreply 54August 22, 2021 1:18 AM

R54, Nestor was there. From r52:

[quote]and Nestor Galban, Gaetz’s adopted son, represented the family.

by Anonymousreply 55August 22, 2021 1:22 AM

Things I chose to believe:

1) This "marriage" is either for public sympathy or so she can't testify against him

2) Nestor is Matt's biological son who was born when Matt was 19 and Nestor's "sister" (who is Nestor's real mother) was 14.

by Anonymousreply 56August 22, 2021 1:26 AM

R56, Nestor is not ugly. He cannot be Matt’s biological son.

by Anonymousreply 57August 22, 2021 1:45 AM

At least Gaetz will be able to claim conjugal visits.

by Anonymousreply 58August 22, 2021 1:54 AM

Wedding pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 22, 2021 2:30 AM

Republicans Are Getting Sick of Matt Gaetz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 22, 2021 2:34 AM

madison cawthorne , the boebert bitch and marjorie taylor green are so proud of their ignorance. They wear it like a badge of honor

It really is a race to the bottom with these clowns

by Anonymousreply 61August 22, 2021 2:59 AM

Isn’t that whole "a wife can’t testify against her husband" just a myth? I remember hearing about it for the first time on Murder One (remember that show?) and then The Sopranos debunking it years later.

by Anonymousreply 62August 22, 2021 3:36 AM

I think it's that they can't be compelled to testify but if they want to, they can. Maybe that varies state to state. It's an absolutely ridiculous practice.

by Anonymousreply 63August 22, 2021 5:41 AM

R62, the (accurate) point about The Sopranos episode is that the privilege can’t prevent disclosure of anything that happened prior to marriage.

by Anonymousreply 64August 22, 2021 10:25 AM

Head of Colorado police union uses recovered stolen plates for personal driving on toll road. Toll authority sends theft victim $1600 in toll bills & state won't let her register new car because they're unpaid.

[quote] She said she’s left with no car to drive and has had to rely on her two children to drive her to her appointments with a doctor as she considers undergoing her third back surgery.

[quote] The license plate foul-up is not the only issue at the police department involving Schulz, who is state president of the state FOP, the largest professional police advocacy group in Colorado.

[quote] Schulz and three other officers in the narcotics unit were placed on paid administrative leave for months while the city retained the Denver-based Investigations Law Group to investigate the narcotic’s unit workplace environment. Another officer had accused Schulz of using an epithet used against homosexuals to describe the way the officer looked for wearing a mask to protect himself from the COVID-19 virus, records show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 22, 2021 12:39 PM

[quote] Gurl's a little thick for those skinny jeans

Ya think, R46?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 22, 2021 3:07 PM

8,000 evacuated yesterday alone.

Reports that 12 Afgani people have been killed this week attempting to get to planes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 22, 2021 4:13 PM

Life is hard when you're a goddamned trumptard.

by Anonymousreply 68August 22, 2021 6:23 PM

Ummm…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 22, 2021 6:27 PM

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated.

[quote] The wife of Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Allen West was arrested in Dallas County for allegedly driving while intoxicated Friday night, according to the Dallas Police Department and West himself.

[quote] Angela Graham-West, 61, was driving home from dinner at P.F. Changs with her 3-month-old grandson when she was pulled over and arrested for a suspected DWI. She was charged with driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years old.

[quote] Graham-West was released from jail around 1 p.m. Saturday, according to West, who posted a video on Instagram early Saturday morning from the Dallas County jail. In the video, West angrily denied his wife had been drinking.

[quote] “I support the thin blue line, but this is insidious,” West said. “They put my grandson at risk, at jeopardy, left him with a couple of police officers and carted his grandmother to jail and she had water and lemonade. … I’m beyond livid.”

[quote] Dallas police said in a statement to the Tribune that they stopped Graham-West in the 2300 block of West Northwest Highway at 8:44 p.m. and that the officer “had reasons to believe the driver may be intoxicated.”

[quote] Police said Graham-West went through a field sobriety test, “which subsequently led to her arrest for DWI.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2021 1:29 PM

Now going after the teachers...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2021 3:26 PM

Instances of violence, assault, and threats where Trump's name was invoked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 23, 2021 6:41 PM

Will Igor Fruman turn on Rudy Giuliani?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2021 3:41 AM

Will Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas turn on Trumpublican Senate candidate, and notorious Congressional bastard, Paul Domenici Laxalt?

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2021 5:37 PM

Fruman and Parnas also have ties to Ron De Santis, they were at his inauguration

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2021 9:12 PM

[bold] The Quinnipiac poll finds: [/bold]

A plurality of Florida residents believe DeSantis is hurting efforts to slow the spread of covid-19 in the state, 46 percent to 41 percent. 73 percent think the spread of covid in the state is a serious problem, 59 percent say the spread is out of control, and 61 percent say it was preventable.

60 percent support requiring students, teachers and staff to wear masks in schools, while only 36 percent oppose it. And by 54 percent to 44 percent, Floridians say schools, not parents, should make the decision on masks for kids.

59 percent support requiring mask-wearing in indoor spaces, while only 39 percent oppose it.

63 percent say the issue of wearing masks is primarily about public health, while only 33 percent say it’s about personal freedom. Meanwhile, 64 percent say they’re effective in slowing covid spread.

68 percent say local officials should generally be able to require masks in indoor public spaces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2021 9:20 PM

R76 DeathSantis is actively killing his citizens yet the US media harps nonstop on Afghanistan. How many have died in Afghanistan vs Florida in the last month?

by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2021 9:40 PM

Hey creepy bald goatee motherfucker, stop posting your own YouTube videos here.

by Anonymousreply 78August 24, 2021 9:51 PM

Don't watch them, r78...

by Anonymousreply 79August 24, 2021 9:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 24, 2021 11:52 PM

Heels to Jesuis...

by Anonymousreply 81August 24, 2021 11:55 PM

Miss Lindz spends a lot of her time on her back...

by Anonymousreply 82August 24, 2021 11:56 PM

Insurrection supporterPaul Gosar represents a very gerrymandered district.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 25, 2021 12:03 AM

From AP:

2 Congress members fly to Kabul amid chaotic evacuation

[quote] WASHINGTON (AP) — Two members of Congress flew unannounced into Kabul airport in the middle of the ongoing chaotic evacuation Tuesday, stunning State Department and U.S. military personnel who had to divert resources to provide security and information to the lawmakers, U.S. officials said.

[quote] Officials said Rep. Seth Moulton, D-Mass., and Rep. Peter Meijer, R-Mich., flew in on a charter aircraft and were on the ground at the Kabul airport for several hours. Officials said the two men were flying out of Kabul on another charter aircraft, prompting officials to complain that they were taking seats that could have gone to other Americans or Afghans fleeing the country.

[quote] Two officials familiar with the flight said that State Department, Defense Department and White House officials were furious about the incident because it was done without coordination with diplomats or military commanders directing the evacuation.

[quote] The U.S. military found out about the visit as the legislators’ aircraft was inbound to Kabul, according to the officials. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss ongoing military operations.

[quote] The Associated Press reached out to the offices of Moulton and Meijer but did not receive any immediate comment. Moulton served in the Marine Corps.

[quote] One senior U.S. official said the administration saw the lawmakers’ visit as manifestly unhelpful and other officials said the visit was viewed as a distraction for troops and commanders at the airport who are waging a race against time to evacuate thousands of Americans, at-risk Afghans and others as quickly as possible.

[quote] The Pentagon has repeatedly expressed concerns about security threats in Kabul, including by the Islamic State group. When members of Congress have routinely gone to war zones over the past two decades, their visits are typically long planned and coordinated with officials on the ground in order to ensure their safety.

President Joe Biden on Tuesday said he is sticking to his Aug. 31 deadline for completing the risky airlift as people flee Taliban-controlled Afghanistan. He said a key reason for the deadline is the ongoing IS threat targeting the airport. The Islamic State group’s Afghanistan affiliate is known for staging suicide attacks on civilians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 25, 2021 12:15 AM

More Florida.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 25, 2021 12:21 AM

I truly don't know how Kayleigh sleeps at night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 25, 2021 12:27 AM

Nancy came through again. Every Dem voted for the larger infrastructure bill.

by Anonymousreply 87August 25, 2021 12:38 AM

Give it to 'em, P! Nancy is a queen.

by Anonymousreply 88August 25, 2021 12:50 AM

Kimberly Guilfoyle will be a featured speaker at a 9/11 rally in Ketucky for Trump supporters.

Will MAGA menz be howling & dripping in their undies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 25, 2021 1:21 AM

She's such a nasty piece.

by Anonymousreply 90August 25, 2021 1:30 AM

Protecting Ron DeSantis & family cost Florida taxpayers a lot of money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 25, 2021 1:30 AM

$5 million is a lot to protect him.

I guess they charge by the square foot.

by Anonymousreply 92August 25, 2021 1:36 AM

Or square pound, r92.

by Anonymousreply 93August 25, 2021 1:44 AM

Lindsey is all in.

Which impeachment managers are going argue the case before the Senate?

Gym? Screwy Louie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 25, 2021 1:47 AM

Abbott? DeSantis? Try Henry McMaster as a Covid-spreading MAGA Governor. .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 25, 2021 1:49 AM

[quote]Miss Lindz spends a lot of her time on her back...

...sad, lonely and dreaming of a time that never was.

by Anonymousreply 96August 25, 2021 8:02 AM

[quote] WINTER GARDEN, Fla. (WESH) — At West Side Crematory in Winter Garden, they’re overwhelmed with the remains of people that need to be cremated.

[quote] There’s an influx of bodies like they’ve never seen, worse than the first wave of COVID-19. The area where bodies are stored prior to being cremated is stacked to the ceiling. The staff is working day and night to honor the dead.

[quote] WESH 2 called 20 funeral homes and crematories and many were too busy to be part of our story. Some were too busy to even talk on the phone. One funeral director said that in a 30-minute period where he talked to his partner, four new cases came in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 25, 2021 2:00 PM

A Los Angeles City Fire Department captain who railed against the city, the department and his own union leaders over an imminent vaccine mandate for all city workers is under an internal investigation.

[quote] Wearing an LAFD hat and LA City Fire Department T-shirt, in what appears to be a fire station, Granucci acknowledged he will likely "catch total grief" for stating his opinions then proceeded to accuse union officials of sitting on their hands as the "mandate came to Los Angeles." He also complained that union leaders abandoned their responsibilities "to protect the little guy," opting instead "to play politics with this."

[quote] The purpose of the video, he said, was to offer a warning of the act-now-or-else variety.

[quote] "I am putting my administration and my union on blast," Granucci said, pointing a finger into the camera. "There is a large group of us, in the hundreds, and we have an attorney on retainer and he is a shark."

[quote] Granucci alludes to a vaccine divide. Nearly half of LAFD firefighters are not vaccinated As of Tuesday, it appears the original video has been taken down, but a reposted version of Granucci's monologue has been seen more than 64,000 times.

[quote] LAFD spokeswoman Cheryl Getuiza confirmed that the department became aware of the video on Monday. It has since launched an internal personnel investigation into the captain, and she said he may face disciplinary action.

[quote] "While we respect the individual's right to his opinion, he is not authorized to speak on behalf of the Department," Getuiza said by email. "The individual is in uniform and appears to be on duty, thereby giving the impression that he is speaking in an official capacity."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 25, 2021 2:34 PM

Uh, hello! You're a cop, it's your job to ostensibly serve the public

by Anonymousreply 99August 25, 2021 3:29 PM

He's a fireperson, r99.

by Anonymousreply 100August 25, 2021 3:56 PM

Well, firemen serve the public, too

by Anonymousreply 101August 25, 2021 5:44 PM

Graphic bodycam video kept secret for 2 years shows a Louisiana trooper pummeling a Black motorist with a flashlight as he screams "I'm not resisting" — leaving him with a broken jaw, wrist and ribs.

Police didn't investigate the attack for 536 days.

[quote] Bowman's encounter near his Monroe home came less than three weeks after troopers from the same embattled agency punched, stunned and dragged another Black motorist, Ronald Greene, before he died in police custody on a rural roadside in northeast Louisiana. Video of Greene's death similarly remained under wraps before AP obtained and published it earlier this year.

[quote] Federal prosecutors are examining both cases in a widening investigation into police brutality and potential cover-ups involving both troopers and state police brass.

[quote] State police didn't investigate the attack on Bowman until 536 days after it occurred — even though it was captured on body camera — and only did so weeks after Bowman brought a civil lawsuit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 25, 2021 7:20 PM

^ That's horrible

by Anonymousreply 103August 25, 2021 7:36 PM

Really sick of all the cops, firemen, healthcare workers, etc. who won't get vaccinated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 25, 2021 8:44 PM

R102 Police are really out of control. They’re full of white supremacists and toxic personality types. The good ones have very little power to stop them or else face swift retaliation and intimidation.

by Anonymousreply 105August 25, 2021 9:42 PM

So glad to see you still posting, FCI!

I didn't know if you'd be able to since this thread is (inexplicably) ALREADY greyed out.

by Anonymousreply 106August 25, 2021 9:50 PM

R106 It is greyed out because this is the thread even the trolls stay away from. They can’t handle it. I post more than it seems I just forget to sign my name a lot.

by Anonymousreply 107August 25, 2021 9:55 PM

On the surface, this seems like just a "fun" reader poll.

But it is kind of thought provoking and also heart breaking when you consider how truly awful these critters are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 25, 2021 10:02 PM

^ I voted Miss Lindz for worst Trump sycophant

by Anonymousreply 109August 25, 2021 10:08 PM

So did I, R109.

And also, this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 25, 2021 10:19 PM

My trumptard, covid denying brother works in Winter Park, Florida.

Wish I could send him to that crematorium so he could see for HIMSELF just how "fake" this plague is.

by Anonymousreply 111August 25, 2021 10:25 PM

Is it possible that Republicans will flip on the separation of church and state and see it as a good thing for Christianity?

by Anonymousreply 112August 25, 2021 10:50 PM

R112 Possible? I’d say likely.

by Anonymousreply 113August 25, 2021 10:51 PM

Tom Cotton working double time to get publicity RE his take on Afghanistan.

Cotton is on Armed Services Committee. There have been 2 (public) hearings solely about Afghanistan since January 2020. Cotton attended neither of them. No one in media has mentioned that.

May 20, 2021: Hearing - The transition of all United States and Coalition forces from Afghanistan and its Implications

Cotton did not attend. Gosh. Ya think maybe someone who has so much to say now shoulda shown up for that one?

February 11, 2020: Hearing - United States Strategy in Afghanistan

Cotton didn't attend this hearing either.

cc @FrankLuntz maybe we should judge Cotton for what he did when he didn’t think there was any personal publicity to squeeze out of a situation?

All I’m saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 25, 2021 11:54 PM

Remember this guy?

[quote] Pentland first made headlines back in April after he was seen in a viral video shoving and threatening a Black man who was walking through his neighborhood. He was found guilty and must now choose between spending 30 days in jail or paying a fine of $1,087.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 26, 2021 12:19 AM

Wonder if they have a jumpsuit in leopard set aside for Mz. Powell....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 26, 2021 1:39 AM

House Select Committee Demands Records Relating to 1/6 Attack for Trump, his Family, Advisors & More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 26, 2021 2:28 AM

And this from the other chubby governor:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 26, 2021 2:33 AM

That's how it's done, r118.

by Anonymousreply 119August 26, 2021 2:42 AM

R118 Hell yeah!

by Anonymousreply 120August 26, 2021 2:55 AM

[quote]I’m not sure it’s possible to better sum up the Kraken and other 2020 election-related legal misadventures in a single sentence:

[quote]“[T]his case was never about fraud - it was about undermining the People’s faith in our democracy and debasing the judicial process to do so.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 26, 2021 4:19 AM

[quote]US District Judge Linda Parker, of the Eastern District of Michigan, said the lawyers had "engaged in litigation practices" that were "abusive and, in turn, sanctionable." "Sanctions are required to deter the filing of future frivolous lawsuits designed primarily to spread the narrative that our election processes are rigged and our democratic institutions cannot be trusted," the judge wrote in a 110-page opinion.

Can't Powell & Wood do something new and useful, such as pushing for Ivermectin to be made available to Bigfoot and Skunk Apes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 26, 2021 10:23 AM

R122 That gave me an early morning snort. Much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 123August 26, 2021 10:39 AM

WaPo

[quote] The unions representing law enforcement officials are, by and large, defending their members’ refusal to comply with lawful vaccination orders. Not because these unions are unaware of covid-19’s risks to the police or the public; in fact, the national Fraternal Order of Police reports that the virus has claimed the lives of 531 law enforcement officers around the country. Over the first six months of 2021 — that is, before the recent delta-driven surge in infections — covid-19 remained the single highest cause of law enforcement deaths, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

[quote] It’s not clear whether threats to resign — expressed by individual officers or union leadership — should be taken at face value. After all, many cops would lose seniority and retirement benefits if they quit early. But let’s assume they’re not bluffing.

[quote] So what? Let them quit.

[quote] We need better ways to screen out the officers who don’t feel the law applies to them; who are inclined to put their own whims ahead of public safety; and who are likely to take unnecessary risks or reject evidence-based policing measures in favor of whatever their gut tells them to do. The response to this eminently reasonable public health requirement, not so different from other health and fitness requirements that have long been imposed upon officers, is probably a decent filtering mechanism. If some police officers want to defund themselves, by all means let them. Let the bad cops go, and replace them with officers actually committed to the noble mission to protect and serve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 26, 2021 1:07 PM

[quote] My trumptard, covid denying brother works in Winter Park, Florida. Wish I could send him to that crematorium so he could see for HIMSELF just how "fake" this plague is.

When he's done there, he can drive an hour down I-4 and speak with this lady, R111

[quote] When Ron did not answer her phone call on Tuesday. Lisa assumed his battery had died.

[quote] She went home on Wednesday to find him deceased in their bedroom. Their dogs were close to death from lack of food and water.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 26, 2021 1:26 PM

The Great Culling of Deplorables

by Anonymousreply 126August 26, 2021 3:35 PM

Lawyer on Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey’s staff arrested on child solicitation charge

[quote] A staff attorney for Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey has been arrested on a child solicitation and was immediately fired.

[quote] Chase Tristian Espy, 36, is charged with child solicitation by computer/electronic solicitation of a child, which is a Class B felony.

[quote] Espy, a Birmingham attorney and former deputy general counsel in the Office of Governor, was booked into the Jefferson County Jail at 9:28 p.m. Wednesday, according to jail records.

[quote] The Vestavia Hills resident was released from lockup at 1:56 a.m. Thursday after posting $30,000 bond.

[quote] Efforts to reach Espy for comment weren’t immediately successful.

[quote] Homewood police Sgt. John Carr confirmed the department’s Special Investigations Unit arrested Espy. No additional information was released, but Carr said the operation is part of an ongoing effort by the Homewood Police Department to combat crimes involving the exploitation of children.

[quote] Ivey’s office confirmed Espy was fired Thursday morning and released this statement to AL.com on Thursday: “The allegations against Mr. Espy are serious, tragic and shocking. While he was employed by our office for only a few months, Mr. Espy has been terminated. As this is an ongoing investigation, no further information is available at this time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 26, 2021 4:33 PM

That face...my God...

by Anonymousreply 128August 26, 2021 5:15 PM

R127, bet QAnon will ignore this while trying to smear Tom Hanks and Oprah

by Anonymousreply 129August 26, 2021 5:17 PM

True r128. It looks like he was pulling up his zipper while they took the pic.

by Anonymousreply 130August 26, 2021 5:20 PM

Please don't call what it is by its real name.

Thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 26, 2021 6:01 PM

She looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 26, 2021 11:39 PM

The officer who justifiably shot Ashli Babbitt has come forward

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 27, 2021 12:06 AM

Did it ever come out who Mr. Byrd was defending? Was it Nancy Pelosi? Just curious… also, what guts. I don’t think I would come forward. Too many batshit crazy Dumpers out there.

by Anonymousreply 134August 27, 2021 1:21 AM

[quote] also, what guts. I don’t think I would come forward. Too many batshit crazy Dumpers out there.

Tucker already put out a fatwa on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 27, 2021 1:28 AM

Madison Cawthorn sent a letter to Kamala Harris asking her to invoke the 25th amendment to remove Biden. Too bad he couldn't manage to spell her name correctly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 27, 2021 2:15 AM

Tucker Carlson seems to really want someone to murder Michael Byrd. Bet he gets away with fanning the flames too.

by Anonymousreply 137August 27, 2021 2:44 AM

Michael Byrd should sue the fuck out of Tucker Carlson and Faux News. Bet that would shut those bitches up.

by Anonymousreply 138August 27, 2021 3:06 AM

Nevermind, Blue Lives don't matter anymore

by Anonymousreply 139August 27, 2021 3:24 AM

[quote]Sens. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) and Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), both frequent Biden critics, issued statements on Thursday calling on Biden to resign, with Blackburn also calling for Vice President Kamala Harris and other Cabinet officials to step down as well.

Hawley & Blackburn: What are two insurrectionists from neighboring states who were beauty queen wannabes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 27, 2021 8:40 AM

Ugh does anyone here think that of the GQP gets the majority in the House, they’ll impeach Biden for revenge? For any old stupid reason. I hate those fuckers. We have to double down and make sure we control the House.

by Anonymousreply 141August 27, 2021 11:30 AM

[quote]That act had my skin crawling with fervor and my patience with him stretched beyond ordinary reason.

So Lindzebelle, your ladybugs were energetically stirring and your scheduled gentleman caller was a no-show?

by Anonymousreply 142August 27, 2021 2:35 PM

Josh Hawley is on record saying that he wanted to withdraw from Afghanistan and even attacked Biden for not getting us out SOONER

by Anonymousreply 143August 27, 2021 4:10 PM

Republicans seem to think that people have News Cycle Memories for their News Cycle Opinions.

We see you JoMarsha.

by Anonymousreply 144August 27, 2021 4:15 PM

A gallstone.

[quote] This man fought for our country and anti-vaxxers--not the enemy overseas--killed him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 27, 2021 5:35 PM

Cops told Kyle Rittenhouse to "get some" before he killed people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 27, 2021 5:52 PM

That's fucking insane, R145.

by Anonymousreply 147August 27, 2021 7:04 PM

New Documents Prove Trump Lied To Investigators About Donation To Florida Attorney General

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 27, 2021 9:06 PM

REFILE ON THE CUNT!

Bribery, corruption, LIES!

by Anonymousreply 149August 27, 2021 9:44 PM

R141 Historically, we all know it is likely they take the House in the midterms. I think redistricting is going to be tricky for republicans. Most of the population gains in red states came in urban areas. It is not a given they can squeeze out enough non-competitive districts to make it a forgone conclusion they take the House. All elections since Pres Bone Spurs was elected have seen 20-30 point swings to Dems when he is not on the ballot.

Yes, if they do they will impeach President Biden over something unless they have enough reps in close districts.

by Anonymousreply 150August 27, 2021 10:21 PM

Trump's Niece Says He's A Fascist And Republicans Want To Destroy Democracy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 27, 2021 11:15 PM

Mary is the ONLY good Trump

by Anonymousreply 152August 27, 2021 11:32 PM

She's also the only intelligent one.

by Anonymousreply 153August 27, 2021 11:52 PM

All the insurrection enabling politicians are insisting Biden resign.

GQP scholar Louie Gohmert:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 27, 2021 11:57 PM

And, Mary Trump is a lesbian. Every family needs a sensible lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 155August 28, 2021 12:06 AM

And one with a PhD!

by Anonymousreply 156August 28, 2021 12:26 AM

Tucker Carlson’s Ugly Feud With Eric Swalwell Has Sucked in Family

Several days before Breitbart News ran a story alleging a sexual affair between Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell and a Chinese spy, the congressman’s top aide received an unusual email from a fellow Hill staffer.

It was Buckley Carlson, a communications director for up-and-coming Republican Rep. Jim Banks and son of Tucker Carlson, arguably the most powerful person in right-wing media and one of Swalwell’s biggest antagonists.

According to Swalwell communications director Jessica Gail, Buckley was reeling from the fact that the congressman had just days earlier referenced him in a tweet bashing his Fox News host father. As a consequence, Gail said, Buckley (not to be confused with Tucker’s brother Buckley Carlson) intimated to her that he was working with a news outlet to push a story on an alleged tryst between Swalwell, who is married with children, and a Chinese infiltrator.

Several days later, a Breitbart article featuring the allegations received extensive coverage on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News primetime program, including a photoshopped graphic of Swalwell in bed with the suspected spy.

[…]

“Father and son are certainly allowed to talk about who they perceive as a common enemy,” Swalwell said before suggesting a connection between the Carlsons and the Breitbart article. “But when the son works for the House of Representatives and is doing his father’s bidding on official House email and at his desk on his official phone, that crosses the line. The House of Representatives is not supposed to be air support for Fox News.”

[…]

Republican press aides are well aware of how frequently Banks appears on his employee’s father’s very influential TV program. Just this week, Banks appeared on Carlson’s show to discuss how Republicans “have a duty” to punish GOP members investigating the Jan. 6 riots. “The amount that Tucker carries Banks’ water is not lost on anyone on the Republican side of the Hill,” said one GOP aide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 28, 2021 1:46 AM

NYPost demanding answers to the BREAKING NEWS about the dog from Judicial Watch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 28, 2021 3:07 AM

You remember Judicial Watch, right?

This freak:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 28, 2021 3:09 AM

R157 in action!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 28, 2021 4:05 AM

An "authoritarian undertaking"

Translation: when Rethugs are being investigated and don't want the truth to come out. It's contrarily known as "doing the work of the American people" when Democrats are being investigated.

by Anonymousreply 161August 28, 2021 4:27 AM

Judicial watch is just like Trump. It wraps people in lawsuits and laughs as they are forced to pay legal bills.

by Anonymousreply 162August 28, 2021 6:15 AM

I ❤️Eric Swallwell

by Anonymousreply 163August 28, 2021 11:32 AM

Those late night phone calls to Miss Lindzebelle are private, solely about fulfilling personal needs, and must remain off-limits to inquiries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 28, 2021 12:11 PM

Q-fem political opportunists certainly have their venom spewing at Kamala. Nimrata (Nikki) & Marsha Blackburn are among them.

[quote]Nikki Haley, former ambassador to the United Nations, called for Biden's resignation — but expressed concern about leaving Vice President Kamala Harris in charge. "Should Biden step down or be removed for his handling of Afghanistan? Yes," she tweeted. "But that would leave us with Kamala Harris which would be ten times worse. God help us."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 28, 2021 12:52 PM

Poor little Nimrata Haley will never be the first woman or first person of SE Asian descent in the executive branch. Sorry, you little backwards, Trump-sucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 166August 28, 2021 3:44 PM

Can we just call her Nimrod?

by Anonymousreply 167August 28, 2021 4:02 PM

R164, I can't imagine what they'll find in Lindsey's phone records...

by Anonymousreply 168August 28, 2021 4:24 PM

A lot of orders for cheap wine and Depends r168.

by Anonymousreply 169August 28, 2021 4:25 PM

Tate Reeves think Southerners don't care about Covid because they believe in "eternal life"

Cool, is that also why they don't care if they infect other people?

by Anonymousreply 170August 28, 2021 6:01 PM

60% of Mudoch's Fox News summer covering of the Covid-19 has been anti-vaxx, and has progressively gotten worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 28, 2021 6:44 PM

^Murdoch

by Anonymousreply 172August 28, 2021 6:45 PM

Junior Mint, poor thang, doesn't understand how communications within the U.S. military work. Daddy still won't love him and tell him he's proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 28, 2021 7:14 PM

Corrupt Texas AG Releases Report Exonerating Himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174August 28, 2021 8:00 PM

[quote] Josh Marshall; The gofundme set up by this guys wife just posted an announcement that he died of covid. A pregnant wife and three young daughters. Close to zero chance this guy wld be dead if he’d gotten a free vaccine available at basically any pharmacy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 28, 2021 10:23 PM

So I guess the "I did my own research" method didn't work out for him

by Anonymousreply 176August 28, 2021 10:44 PM

I feel so owned!

by Anonymousreply 177August 28, 2021 10:52 PM

[quote] During a Thursday, Aug. 26, fundraiser at the Eads home of Shelby County Election Commission Chairman Brent Taylor, Reeves spoke to several dozen Republicans.

[quote] “I’m often asked by some of my friends on the other side of the aisle about COVID … and why does it seem like folks in Mississippi and maybe in the Mid-South are a little less scared, shall we say,” Reeves said.

[quote] “When you believe in eternal life — when you believe that living on this earth is but a blip on the screen, then you don’t have to be so scared of things,”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 28, 2021 11:02 PM

R178 So I take it they don’t need their guns anymore. Or any medicine. Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 179August 28, 2021 11:38 PM

Guy who terrorized a woman's bathroom, went on a rampage and threatened police in the Miami airport gets... evaluation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 28, 2021 11:41 PM

Man, these rethugs are desperately trying to remain relevant. How many of their trumptard followers have kicked the bucket in the last year?

Probably more than we know, considering the stench of desperation that permiates the air around them.

by Anonymousreply 181August 29, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote] The timing of Mnuchin’s Middle East tour in the final days of the Trump administration raises significant questions. Since the Biden transition was well underway in January 2021, the trip served no discernible purpose other than strengthening Mnuchin’s personal ties to the region — raising concerns that it was motivated by Mnuchin’s post-administration plans to do business with sovereign wealth funds in the Middle East.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 29, 2021 12:47 AM

Did wifey-poo get to accompany him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 29, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote] Jamil shared a screengrab of a transcript of the moment an "extremely drunk" Clapton asked "foreigners" at a 1976 show to raise their hands before suggesting they "should all leave."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 29, 2021 7:57 AM

The fourth anti-vax host this month.

[quote] Marc Bernier, a talk radio host in Daytona Beach for 30 years, died after a three-week battle with COVID-19, WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announced on Twitter Saturday night.

[quote] Bernier, 65, of Ormond Beach, has been remembered in recent days as a conservative who sought out and aired others' points of view while airing a morning comment, three-hour afternoon show, weekend shows and specials, such as remote town halls and political debates. He interviewed countless governors, senators, mayors, sheriffs, journalists, historians and authors. He also was an outspoken opponent of vaccinations.

[quote] Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood, a longtime guest on Marc Bernier's WNDB radio show, said a representative of the station confirmed to him that Bernier died Saturday night sometime after 6 p.m.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 29, 2021 8:34 AM

They’re really self owning

by Anonymousreply 186August 29, 2021 1:31 PM

John Bolton tells Anderson Cooper that Trump is the reason Afghanistan fell so quickly to the Taliban:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 29, 2021 5:15 PM

They knew who to call:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188August 29, 2021 6:36 PM

People, WW the OP. Obviously the trolls are flagging the thread.

by Anonymousreply 189August 29, 2021 8:54 PM

War Hungry Republicans Want To Impeach Biden For Withdrawing From Afghanistan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 29, 2021 11:10 PM

Wait, didn't Trump start the whole withdrawal thing? How can Biden be held responsible for continuing it?

by Anonymousreply 191August 29, 2021 11:39 PM

It appears that Republicans have developed News-Cycle memories to go with their News-Cycle policies.

by Anonymousreply 192August 29, 2021 11:41 PM

R191, not only started it but made it inevitable and undermined it from the start. Made deals with the other devils and then let 5000 demons out and then gave them a head start to get ready to kill American soldiers. I bet we read about some weapons that he gave to the Taliban as part of the parting deal soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 193August 29, 2021 11:42 PM

First Insurrection Trial Set for 10/18; Answers to FAQs About the Insurrection Cases

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 30, 2021 1:54 AM

Great thoughts on the shallow "patriotism" surrounding service member deaths in Afghanistan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 30, 2021 4:46 AM

Thanks for posting that, R195.

by Anonymousreply 196August 30, 2021 5:01 AM

Governor DeathSentence got great coverage in the NYTimes last week.

[quote] "All three DeSantis stories were written by the paper’s Miami bureau chief Patricia Mazzei. Why would she seemingly go out of her way to provide cover for DeSantis as he eyes a likely presidential run?" "My guess is it has to do with access and maintaining cordial relations with DeSantis’ communications team, which I guarantee was thrilled with the latest Times dispatch from Florida."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197August 30, 2021 11:47 AM

CNN covers R145

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198August 30, 2021 12:42 PM

[quote] A Butler County judge ruled in favor of a woman last week who sought to force a hospital to administer Ivermectin — an animal dewormer that federal regulators have warned against using in COVID-19 patients — to her husband after several weeks in the ICU with the disease.

[quote] Butler County Common Pleas Judge Gregory Howard ordered West Chester Hospital, part of the University of Cincinnati network, to treat Jeffrey Smith, 51, with Ivermectin. The order, filed Aug. 23, compels the hospital to provide Smith with 30mg of Ivermectin daily for three weeks.

[...]

[quote] Julie Smith found Ivermectin on her own and connected with Dr. Fred Wagshul, an Ohio physician who her lawsuit identifies as “one of the foremost experts on using Ivermectin in treating COVID-19.” He prescribed the drug, and the hospital refused to administer it.

[...]

[quote] It’s unclear why the hospital didn’t mount any defense under a new law passed in the state budget this summer that grants health care providers the “freedom to decline to perform” any service which violates their “conscience,” as informed by moral, ethical or religious beliefs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 30, 2021 1:18 PM

Steele helped take QAnon from fringe message board 4chan and into the mainstream in early 2018, helping the conspiracy theory reach a much wider audience.

Steele was also a frequent guest on Alex Jones’ Infowars show, spread 9/11 conspiracies, and shared deeply antisemitic opinions.

As documented in a recent report from the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights, Steele has has long history of antisemitism, including the times he called for all Jews who are not sufficiently “loyal to the Republic” to be jailed, and said that we must “eradicate every Zionist who refuses to be loyal to their country of citizenship and the rule of law.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 30, 2021 2:02 PM

^ So sad that he was killed by the Democrat hoax!

by Anonymousreply 201August 30, 2021 4:57 PM

Trump Loving Grifters Admit They're Broke And Can't Pay Their Lawyers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 30, 2021 6:14 PM

Now anti-maskers are threatening people with guns 🔫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203August 30, 2021 6:18 PM

From r203:

The Big Money Behind the Big Lie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 30, 2021 6:48 PM

A variation on R195

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 30, 2021 8:13 PM

I was today years old before I learned there is such a thing as a "hurricane truther".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206August 30, 2021 9:03 PM

Because ohio is turning into Florida, r199.

Disgusting.

Or maybe they're hoping the idiot will drop dead anyway and the family won't be able to sue.

by Anonymousreply 207August 30, 2021 11:42 PM

Democrats, calm down. Afghanistan is a mess, but it’s not the end of the Biden presidency:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208August 31, 2021 1:20 AM

Anti-maskers continue to be crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 31, 2021 3:32 AM

Lauren Boebert sounds & looks dumber than MTG. She's desperate for attention as well.

Colorado, you send that to Washington, DC?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 31, 2021 10:01 AM

Biggs and Gosar: not Arizona's finest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211August 31, 2021 10:09 AM

Lindz is still fussy.

Mr. Murdoch, feature her on Fox three times a day; not just once or twice each day. Maybe pay her more. A Congressional salary and a couple of federal pensions may not be enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212August 31, 2021 10:24 AM

A Texas middle school principal has been suspended for teaching Critical Race Theory.

(article is paywalled)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213August 31, 2021 1:03 PM

R210, lock her up!!!

by Anonymousreply 214August 31, 2021 2:53 PM

Not only is Lindsey's bullshit impeachment blather unjustified, but it's a pretty stinging betrayal considering he used to be a close friend of Biden's

by Anonymousreply 215August 31, 2021 2:55 PM

Peter Sagal: This is a good explainer of Texas's anti-abortion law, SB 8, why it's so hard to stop, and why the Supreme Court probably won't.

[quote] SB 8 is unique: It empowers private citizens, not government officials, to enforce it. The measure allows any random stranger to bring a lawsuit in state court against any individual who “aids or abets” an abortion in Texas after six weeks. Anyone in the country may file such a suit against abortion “abettors” in any state court within Texas. If the plaintiff wins, they collect a minimum of $10,000 plus attorneys’ fees. And if they win a case against an abortion provider, the court must shut down that clinic. If the provider somehow prevails, they collect nothing, not even attorneys’ fees.

[Quote] Texas Republicans devised this convoluted system in order to prevent federal courts from blocking the law—and so far, they’ve succeeded: On Friday, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals abruptly canceled a trial judge’s hearing on SB 8’s constitutionality, effectively allowing the law to take effect in two days, on Sept. 1. This aggressive intervention forced abortion providers to do what seems almost unthinkable: Ask the U.S. Supreme Court—the same court that agreed to hear a direct challenge to Roe v Wade only a few months back—for an injunction in an emergency filing on Monday. Their plea raises the inevitably bleak question: Will the conservative justices who control a 6–3 majority of the Supreme Court let Texas overturn Roe v. Wade before they have a chance to themselves?

[quote] If SCOTUS does allow SB 8 to take effect, it will be open season on Texas’ abortion providers. Anyone, anywhere, can sue an “abettor” of any abortion that takes place after six weeks in Texas.

[quote] One little-mentioned provision of SB 8 also triggers the mandatory closure of abortion clinics in Texas. When a plaintiff wins a suit against an abortion provider, they get more than just monetary damages: The state court is legally obligated to shutter the provider, as well. Thus, if SB 8 takes effect, it will not take long for state courts to end all legal abortion services in Texas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216August 31, 2021 4:31 PM

Biden want nothing to do with Lindseybelle

by Anonymousreply 217August 31, 2021 4:34 PM

Florida is still withholding funds from schools with mask laws

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 31, 2021 5:43 PM

DOJ Must Prosecute Trump Or Else Nothing Matters Anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 31, 2021 6:24 PM

Dude is on his third or fourth wife and only ran for office because no more police departments would hire him anymore wants to talk tough with "alternative facts"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 31, 2021 10:44 PM

Ted Lieu bringing McCarthy the receipts:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221August 31, 2021 11:36 PM

The call to the U.S. ambassador to Tajikistan came in Monday. On the line, two U.S. officials said, was Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.) with an unusual and urgent request: He needed assistance in transporting a huge amount of cash into the country, saying he was going to neighboring Afghanistan to rescue five American citizens, a woman and her four children, stuck in the country. They planned to hire a helicopter for the effort.

Mullin told the embassy that he planned to fly from Tblisi, Georgia, into Tajikistan’s capital, Dushanbe, in the next few hours and needed the top diplomat’s help, according to the two U.S. officials familiar with the incident, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to disclose private conversations about a sensitive matter.

The answer was no. Embassy officials told Mullin they could not assist him in skirting Tajikistan’s laws on cash limits on his way to visiting one of the most dangerous places on earth.

Mullin was outraged by the response, the officials said — threatening U.S. ambassador John Mark Pommersheim and embassy staff and demanding to know the name of staff members he was speaking with.

The episode marked Mullin’s second attempt to travel to Afghanistan in as many weeks for an unauthorized evacuation effort despite the perilous security environment. Last week, Mullin traveled to Greece and asked the Department of Defense for permission to visit Kabul. The Pentagon denied Mullin’s request, an administration official said.

Mullin’s behavior has alarmed top U.S. officials who say he has gone to extraordinary lengths to defy U.S. warnings. The attempt follows an unauthorized trip to Afghanistan by Reps. Seth Moulton (D-Mass) and Peter Meijer (R-Mich.) last week, which Pentagon and State Department officials criticized as a public relations stunt that sapped government resources during a national-security crisis.

As of late Tuesday, U.S. officials said they were unsure of Mullin’s location. Mullin’s office did not respond to multiple requests for comment. “To say this is extremely dangerous is a massive understatement,” said a State Department official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive situation.

The remaining U.S. troops in Afghanistan left on Monday, bringing an end to America’s longest war. The U.S. military helped evacuate more than 120,000 people, including U.S. citizens, allies and at-risk Afghans. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Monday that fewer than 200 American citizens remain in Afghanistan. The department suspended embassy operations and relocated its mission to Qatar, where diplomats are trying to find ways for the remaining Americans and at-risk Afghans in the country to leave.

Mullin, 44, grew up in Stilwell, Okla., where he was a standout wrestler and earned a scholarship to Missouri Valley College. Injuries derailed his athletic career, and at age 20, he took over his father’s plumbing business. He was also briefly a professional mixed martial arts fighter, and after being elected to Congress in 2012, he became known on the Hill for leading intense workout classes. A member of the conservative Republican Study Committee, Mullin voted against the certification of the 2020 election results.

On Tuesday, McCarthy went silent and walked away after being asked if he had spoken to Mullin or if he knew where the Oklahoman was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222September 1, 2021 12:18 AM

The GOP Should ‘Root Out’ Its Extremist Members Says Congresswoman Dean

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 1, 2021 12:28 AM

R223 There won’t be anything left.

by Anonymousreply 224September 1, 2021 12:49 AM

^ Beat me to it

by Anonymousreply 225September 1, 2021 12:50 AM

Trump Fraud Lawyer Collapses Under Basic Questioning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 1, 2021 12:54 AM

You all know I am never an alarmist. I keep it positive.

So here it goes: Be worried. We must give everything we have in 2022. Most of these insane loudmouths showing up at city hall/school boards are in a tiny minority. They want us to believe they are the vast majority and “civil war” is coming with MAGA alpha males shooting their way to freedom. The reality is they are weak, beta males who bellow and bray but are scared little pups. (They’d lose a civil war worse than last time). However, if republicans get control of the House that will give this minority real power. The crop of wanna be representatives on that side are so extreme. The next year and change will determine it all IMO. We are being attacked domestically and by foreign actors on all sides who see us unraveling. The top grade propaganda being unleashed on us is something I never thought I’d see. Our media is not able to counter it. If those loud, insane beta pups are given power there will be violence. Members of Congress, staff, and everyone in between have a deep fear. They have a fear I have never seen.

I’m not sure how to put a lot of this into cogent words. I’m much better getting my point across conversationally when I’m angry. Understand most of these jackasses are weak right now. I don’t see violence until they have power. Fight and vote. Don’t give an inch. Don’t back down. DL is being inundated with propaganda lately.

I think we’ll win in the end. I think 2022 is going to surprise us in pleasant ways. Anecdotally, I feel there are a lot of average/non-voters who are horrified at what they’ve seen republicans turn into. I think they’ll turn out huge for us.

by Anonymousreply 227September 1, 2021 1:28 AM

Response to McCarthy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 1, 2021 1:35 AM

r227 - From your fingertips to the Universe's ear, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 229September 1, 2021 1:41 AM

Last week in the Republican Party...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 1, 2021 1:55 AM

Careers destroyed. Lives ruined.

Over nonsense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231September 1, 2021 2:42 AM

^ Republican cancel culture

by Anonymousreply 232September 1, 2021 3:13 AM

Over...masks.

by Anonymousreply 233September 1, 2021 3:34 AM

Congress Prepares to Subpoena...Members of Congress. What might Jim Jordan Do if Forced to Testify?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234September 1, 2021 3:57 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene is threatening the phone companies now. What is she hiding?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 1, 2021 3:58 AM

She may...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236September 1, 2021 4:02 AM

Democrats in California.

Vote NO on the recall of Gov. Gavin Newsom.

For question #2, vote for the glamorous Caitlyn Jenner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 1, 2021 1:02 PM

Hannity had a big show that featured Miss Lindsey. That is nightly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238September 1, 2021 1:23 PM

Newlywed Mattie calls Chris Christie and Nikki Haley half-Trumpers. Not a fan of either, but Mattie may want to avoid ever debating either of those two face to face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239September 1, 2021 1:38 PM

It is amazing to me that they're so invested in an orange buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 240September 1, 2021 1:54 PM

They have no "investment" in the rotten persimmon r240. Their investment is in their own fame, greed and lust for power.

by Anonymousreply 241September 1, 2021 2:00 PM

Jesus wants you to spread Covid, apparently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 1, 2021 6:05 PM

"Cancel Culture" at its finest.

It was always about hegemony and who does or does not have authority..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 1, 2021 6:34 PM

[quote] Even if it the story was true, meme-ing a lynching to score political points is really gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244September 1, 2021 6:49 PM

The current Supreme Court

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 1, 2021 7:44 PM

Remember when Susan Collins claimed Justice Kegstand would stand up for abortion rights?

by Anonymousreply 246September 1, 2021 7:55 PM

Texas district closes schools after Covid kills two teachers in a week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 1, 2021 8:58 PM

Republican policies are killing Republicans. Great strategy, guys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248September 1, 2021 9:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249September 1, 2021 9:12 PM

Thrilled to be in Connecticut and not the 6th circle of hell Florida: A tale of two governors: COVID outcomes in Florida and Connecticut show that leadership matters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250September 1, 2021 9:12 PM

The Lone Star

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 1, 2021 10:53 PM

Here in PA the GOP tried to block the release of emails which proved the extent of their ridiculous "voter fraud" claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 2, 2021 12:22 AM

From r251:

Texas: where a virus has reproductive rights and a woman does not.

by Anonymousreply 253September 2, 2021 12:38 AM

[quote]Despite Trump’s prediction that the media business would croak without his agitations, we see the opposite. New hiring continues at the established outlets, coverage is expanding and acquisitions at high valuations continue. Robert Allbritton just sold his POLITICO properties, as you may have read, for more than $1 billion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254September 2, 2021 12:46 AM

PA Republicans are trying to overturn the state's vote by mail law....even though they voted for it in the first place. They know they can't win a fair election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255September 2, 2021 12:54 AM

Nunes and family members appear to have a fondness to sue their critics. But they don't pay their lawyers?

[quote]Rep. Devin Nunes' family members are suing the publisher of Esquire and journalist Ryan Lizza over an article about their farm. In depositions, they said they don't pay their lawyers and have little involvement with the lawsuit. The deposition excerpts, which were sealed, were cited this week in a poorly redacted court filing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256September 2, 2021 12:56 AM

[quote] PA Republicans are trying to overturn the state's vote by mail law....even though they voted for it in the first place. They know they can't win a fair election

Similar craziness in Wisconsin.

IIRC, the Milwaukee natural history museum is losing its accreditation because the GOP legislature won't pay for necessary structural improvements (which the governor budgeted for)...but they have money for this bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 2, 2021 12:58 AM

Gohmert sees birds exploding in flames due to farm solar panels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 2, 2021 1:03 AM

I wish Gohmert would explode

by Anonymousreply 259September 2, 2021 1:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260September 2, 2021 1:05 AM

Video footage from Jan. 6th shows over 1000 instances of cops being attacked

What happened to Back the Blue?

by Anonymousreply 261September 2, 2021 2:33 AM

You almost can't qwhite believe it...

[quote] Eventually, the woman rolled up her window and accelerated her car, hitting and dragging the plainclothes deputy down the street while he had his hand on her car, according to one of the videos. She then led both deputies on a car chase for almost a mile, to Veterans Memorial Boulevard and Lisa Drive, where a traffic jam blocked her progress at 3:52, a Sheriff's Office spokesman said.

[quote] She hit the same deputy a second time after he stepped in front of her vehicle. At that point, the other deputy fired his duty pistol as many as nine times, striking and killing her, Lopinto said.

[quote] When Lopinto addressed reporters at the scene, her car was still on Veterans, cordoned off by crime scene tape, a body shield and a number of Sheriff’s Office vehicles.

[quote] Lopinto didn’t identify the deputy whom the woman targeted with her car but said he went to the hospital to be treated for minor injuries. He also didn't identify the deputy who killed the woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262September 2, 2021 2:37 AM

Most of us are doing our part, FCI.

I've written over 1000 postcards this year for Florida vote by mail and North Carolina's recently registered blue voters.

I'm also donating (but not attending) fundraisers. With my work schedule, the activities I can participate in are limited but I get updates from my local Dem group and do what I can to help.

by Anonymousreply 263September 2, 2021 6:17 AM

Tucker blasts Lindsey on Fox. Hannity hosts Lindsey nightly.

Two factions at Fox?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264September 2, 2021 10:29 AM

R263 I know we are doing our part. I worry the average person is sleep walking into a disaster. With RvW now all but overturned we are going to start witnessing the full extent of having an extreme conservative Supreme Court. Watch them strike down a lot of progressive legislation. I’m now alarmed. The “sane” republicans in the House know if they don’t play the part of seeming to be insane they’ll lose their seats to some of the most extreme lunatics we’ve ever seen running for Congress.

by Anonymousreply 265September 2, 2021 11:08 AM

But how would that even make a difference FCI? If the sane republicans (yuck, phew) vote exactly like their insane counterparts, who cares which republicans are elected?

by Anonymousreply 266September 2, 2021 11:24 AM

Democrats need to take the offensive. Relying fundamentally on identity politics with a fickle and a too unmotivated base, alone, will not be sufficient enough to counter the GQP's wicked and aggressive tactics. If the GQP acquires total control in 2022/24, they will never let go of dominance. Gerrymandering, voter suppression, and the power to overturn legitimate election results, are the GQP's growing tools to dominate.

A weak DNC and too much silence on too few issues will not counter well.

by Anonymousreply 267September 2, 2021 12:54 PM

Ali Alexander Names Three Congressmen In Capitol Plans:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 2, 2021 4:25 PM

R267, I think a bigger problem is "Democrats" who spew right-wing "identity politics" talking points instead of actually being Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 269September 2, 2021 5:17 PM

The three he names are Mo Brooks, Andy Biggs, and Paul Gosar

by Anonymousreply 270September 2, 2021 5:20 PM

[quote]The three he names are Mo Brooks, Andy Biggs, and Paul Gosar

Those three were deeply involved. Where is Merrick Garland's team with the grand juries and indictments? DoJ failing to hold these high-level politicians accountable is a mistake with regrettable consequences.

by Anonymousreply 271September 2, 2021 5:51 PM

[quote] The famous General Lee car from the 80s TV series The Dukes of Hazzard was left smashed in the wake of Hurricane Ida's destruction. At John Schneider Studios in Holden, Louisiana, one of the General Lees had been parked in the driveway where an uprooted tree had fallen on top of it. Publicist Brian Mayes posted an image of the car's destruction on Twitter, asking for prayers and support for Schneider.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272September 2, 2021 5:54 PM

[quote]I think we’ll win in the end. I think 2022 is going to surprise us in pleasant ways.

While I think we'll win in the long term, I think 2022 is going to be very ugly:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 2, 2021 6:02 PM

Insurrectionist Andy Biggs pissing-off Liz Cheney & Adam Kinzinger is not a smart idea for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 2, 2021 6:07 PM

Miss Lindzebelle is still having a hissyfit about Afganistan. Apparently, Biden is ignoring her and she is mad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275September 2, 2021 7:23 PM

^Afghanistan

by Anonymousreply 276September 2, 2021 7:25 PM

Insurrectionist Paul Gosar and his green arrows pointing to dick, including his own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 2, 2021 7:32 PM

A Freedom Tour? Is SHS known for tolerance? Advocating Choice? Separation of Church and State?

[quote]The Sanders campaign has announced a 15-stop "Freedom Tour" across Arkansas, which will include a boat parade at Lake Ouachita's Mountain Harbor on Sunday and a Labor Day Rally featuring country-music singer John Rich on Monday. The former White House press secretary will have a Freedom Tour Rally at the A-State Regional Farmer's Market in Jonesboro on Wednesday evening at 5. Sanders will then wrap up the tour on Saturday in Springdale with a pancake breakfast honoring the nation's heroes on the 20th anniversary of 9/11.

Miss Huckabee will take-in a boat parade 🚢 , the Farmer's Market 🚜, and lots of pancakes🥞🥞🥞. She'll be hungry after that boat ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278September 2, 2021 7:52 PM

Rep. Kevin McCarthy Obstructs the Congressional Investigation into 1/6 Attack; DOJ Must Act

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 3, 2021 2:05 AM

Leading House Republican Claims Cheney & Kinzinger Are Actually Democratic Spies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280September 3, 2021 6:10 PM

Andy Biggs has very dirty hands per the January 6 Capitol attack.

Merrick Garland won't nab the GQP politicians who engaged with the insurrection. Garland shouldn't have accepted the AG job if he fears controversy so much. It takes toughness and determination for that role.

by Anonymousreply 281September 3, 2021 6:56 PM

Sally Yates would, and will be, a better choice.

by Anonymousreply 282September 3, 2021 8:26 PM

I agree fire his ass....he is a milquetoast

by Anonymousreply 283September 3, 2021 8:29 PM

Texts Show Arizona Audit Worker Thought ‘Fire Throwing Clowns’ Would Thwart Audit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284September 4, 2021 2:53 PM

Madison is full of shat or does he need to change his colossal bag?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285September 4, 2021 10:56 PM

Defendant Jacob Chansley Pleads Guilty; Kevin McCarthy Caught in a Lie Trying to Clear Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286September 4, 2021 11:12 PM

Arizona GOP is trying to hide emails and other documents relating to the sham "audit"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 5, 2021 10:14 PM

Miller sure had his hands in a lot of sinister activity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288September 5, 2021 10:25 PM

Update concerning Trump and his lady sycophant who tried to flip vote counts Georgia:

[quote]According to the Beast's Jose Pagliery and Asawin Suebsaeng, " Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis previously revealed to The Daily Beast that she has spun up a new anti-corruption team to explore what state laws, if any, were broken when Trump and his allies tried to overturn election results there," adding, "Her investigators have since interviewed at least four officials at the secretary of state's office, asking questions that show a particular interest in Raffensperger's separate phone conversations with Trump and U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham, according to two of these sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 5, 2021 10:40 PM

^ Arrest the Senatrice!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 290September 5, 2021 10:47 PM

Lock her (Ladybugs Belle) up!!!

by Anonymousreply 291September 5, 2021 11:38 PM

WAPO Cites Kevin McCarthy's "Downward Spiral" Culminating in Obstructing Congressional Investigation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 6, 2021 1:07 AM

Kevin McCarthy strikes me as being on the dumb side. Among other political mistakes, his handling of the GOP's role with the whole1/06 investigation committee matter was blunder after blunder. He's controlled by Jim Jordan and fears Donald Trump. It is easy to tell when McCarthy is lying and the insincerity blatantly shows.

by Anonymousreply 293September 6, 2021 1:50 AM

Can't wait to see Charlie McCarthy hauled in front of the 1/6 HUAC.

by Anonymousreply 294September 6, 2021 2:00 AM

Remember when Kevin McCarthy said Putin pays Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295September 6, 2021 2:04 AM

Finally, some good news!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296September 6, 2021 2:21 AM

Weird

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297September 6, 2021 2:32 AM

Isn't "the Shaman" gay? He'll never get near Trump if Lá Sènatrice has a say in the matter.

by Anonymousreply 298September 6, 2021 2:39 AM

Another Trumpster dies from Covid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 6, 2021 2:55 AM

That wild eyed picture above tells the story. Many MAGAs seriously mentally ill. Make America Dead Again, one "patriot" at a time.

by Anonymousreply 300September 6, 2021 1:50 PM

Memphis & the 901 area code is not fond of Marsha Blackburn, MAGA 'itch of the east.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301September 6, 2021 1:57 PM

Lauren Boebert, the follower of Q conspiracy theories, is a very strange politician, not in a good way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302September 6, 2021 2:06 PM

I hope they redistrict her into oblivion…all these Repubs are trolls they don’t do anything for their constituents

by Anonymousreply 303September 6, 2021 2:55 PM

Why yes, r295...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304September 6, 2021 3:58 PM

Trump Tower Is ‘Imploding’ As Tenants Struggle To Pay Their Rent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305September 6, 2021 4:25 PM

Georgia Republicans Ignore Trump's Corruption In Order To Investigate Stacey Abrams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306September 6, 2021 5:01 PM

Anti-vaxxers shut down vaccine event in Georgia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307September 6, 2021 6:11 PM

As Lady Mistress, the Senatrix would continue craving interviews and being seen on camera. She knows the issues, the people, how the federal government works, and will speak her mind. She loves golf, fundraising, and Trump rallies. Most of all, she'll do the "wifey" things Trump needs with enthusiasm.

by Anonymousreply 308September 6, 2021 8:56 PM

Lady G told the BBC that the US will eventually reinvade Afghanistan.

And spun the right's fantasy that trump rebuilt the military.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, in an interview with the BBC, has stated that the US will go back into Afghanistan in the future. He said: “We will have to because the [terror] threat will be so large”.

“He [Trump] rebuilt the military,” Graham said. “Whether you like Trump or not, whether you believe it’s Trump’s fault or Biden’s fault, here’s where we’re at as a world. The Taliban are not reformed, they’re not new. They have a view of the world out of sync with modern times.”

“But most importantly, they’re going to give safe haven to Al Qaeda who has ambitions to drive us out of the Middle East writ large,” he continued. “We will be going back into Afghanistan as we went back into Iraq and Syria.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309September 6, 2021 9:02 PM

R308, that's this thread. Tipsy already G-lady?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310September 6, 2021 9:07 PM

He failed to mention that Trump pulled us out of Syria, r309?

by Anonymousreply 311September 6, 2021 9:18 PM

There were a bunch of women organizers for the planned 1/06 insurrection who also helped distribute the money.

[quote]"The House subpoena names Caroline Wren, a veteran GOP fundraiser who received at least $170,000 from the Trump political operation as the campaign’s national finance consultant with the joint fundraising committee. Wren was listed as a “VIP Advisor” on the permit granted by the National Park Service for the Jan. 6 rally.  Megan Powers, one of two operations managers listed on the rally permit, is not listed in the House request but was paid around $300,000 as the Trump campaign’s director of operations. And Make America Great Again PAC paid around $20,000 more to Powers for “recount administrative consulting” in 2021. None of the other former Trump campaign officials listed on the permit for the rally on Jan. 6 are listed in the initial requests.  The House select committee did request records related to Women for Trump initiative co-chair  Gina Loudon, who spoke at the rally. The committee also requested records related to Amy Kremer, who notably co-founded Women for America First, the 501(c)(4) nonprofit “dark money” group that submitted the rally’s permit records to the National Park Service. The select committee also requested letters related to Dustin Stockton, a co-organizer of the rally. Stockton was also a spokesperson for WeBuildtheWall when former White House strategist Steve Bannon and three others affiliated with the dark money group were charged with fraud related to the online fundraising effort. Stockton was not charged and records related to Bannon were requested by the House select committee."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312September 7, 2021 12:21 AM

11 Republican Representatives Join McCarthy's Obstruction of Congress: Welcome The New Dirty Dozen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313September 7, 2021 1:28 AM

Sen. Bill Hagerty, the other Tennessee Senator, has gone "all Miss Lindsey" over Afganistan. Why didn't he tell Trump to bomb the aircraft when Trump made the deal.

Pardon the Murdoch link. No similar option.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314September 7, 2021 2:07 PM

Unfortunately, Miller's been released and is on his way back to the U.S. already. But it was fun while it lasted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315September 7, 2021 6:49 PM

Doesn't baby daddy have some kids to tend to? Wasn't the last one out-of-wedlock? What kind of thing has affairs with that guy?

by Anonymousreply 316September 7, 2021 7:26 PM

George Conway, you expect Merrick Garland to conduct a probe and indict?

Good luck with that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317September 7, 2021 8:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318September 7, 2021 9:30 PM

Lady G should shut her fucking pie hole

by Anonymousreply 319September 7, 2021 10:04 PM

The negotiator Pompeo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320September 7, 2021 10:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321September 7, 2021 10:20 PM

According to Ann, Trump is a 'wuss'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322September 7, 2021 10:26 PM

Avenatti mistrial:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323September 7, 2021 10:34 PM

15 stop pork, chicken, and beef endeavor across Arkansas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324September 7, 2021 10:39 PM

^ Arkansas isn't at the bottom because of the "far left" - it's because of pig ignorant conservative rednecks

by Anonymousreply 325September 7, 2021 10:57 PM

Not "the far left", r325, it's "the radical left". It's more boogeyman that way.

by Anonymousreply 326September 7, 2021 11:00 PM

Mo's phone records?

Any 2 am calls 📞 to Lady G. Belle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327September 7, 2021 11:17 PM

Another Covid denialist hospitalized with Covid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328September 7, 2021 11:18 PM

R327, that's hilarious that he's still spewing crap about Antifa and BLM and trying to blame them

by Anonymousreply 329September 7, 2021 11:19 PM

Steve finally apologizes for walking out on kids like my nephew (who was devastated).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330September 8, 2021 4:15 AM

CNN Editor-in-Chief must want Trump running to have more viewers and sell ads.

Jason Miller doesn't want the grifting to end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331September 8, 2021 10:07 AM

I hope he runs again. For a lot of independent people, Trump is a true deterrent to vote republican, so I'm all for it.

by Anonymousreply 332September 8, 2021 10:46 AM

[quote] Portland cop union threatens mass resignations if officials required cops to get vaccinated. So Portland officials cave & now plan to exempt cops from vaccine requirement.

These bullies are not there to "protect and serve".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333September 8, 2021 1:04 PM

I believe the correct terms would be "infect and subvert".

by Anonymousreply 334September 8, 2021 1:11 PM

Variation on R333--similar song, different verse...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335September 8, 2021 1:12 PM

[quote] A Knoxville city police officer "discussed setting up a 'Portland safari' business, allowing customers to 'hunt the left' ". The city PD investigated and "found no violation of the department's social networking policy".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336September 8, 2021 1:18 PM

Ginni Thomas was very visible and active leading to the 1/06 insurrection, and immediately following it. Allegedly, she had some organizing role. Since, she had deleted all her tweets and has stayed off social media with her identity for seven months+ now.

Where is the scrutiny of this MAGA/Q figure who has used her SCOTUS and political connections to stir discord. To me, she's was way more detrimental to the Constitution and law compared to the goofy, horned Shaman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337September 8, 2021 1:43 PM

Sad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338September 8, 2021 2:41 PM

Looks as if Stormy Daniels does way more for hurricane relief and charity compared to the likes of Cruz & Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339September 8, 2021 3:10 PM

Pence & Haley drop out of a scheduled GQP conference in Michigan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340September 8, 2021 3:23 PM

Fuck Ginni Thomas

by Anonymousreply 341September 8, 2021 3:28 PM

[quote]Fuck Ginni Thomas

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 342September 8, 2021 3:29 PM

Republicans must be scared that Gavin won't be recalled because they're hyping "voter fraud"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343September 8, 2021 4:56 PM

MAGA Governor McMaster, if he isn't personally profiting......

No plan. There never was. That requires work.

The surge is up to the individual in SC as Covid-19 cases rapidly rise.

Hospital overflows? No school mask requirements? No Plan McMaster.

But open-carry is available to all.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344September 8, 2021 5:28 PM

Will Lauren Boebert in Colorado get a "friendly" redrawn district?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345September 8, 2021 5:36 PM

It takes AOC to slam Texas Governor Abbott. I give her credit for speaking up, even when I disagree with her.

Where are the rest of House and Senate Democrats forcefully expressing outrage at Abbott with his rape comments in relation to his anti-abortion initiatives?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346September 8, 2021 5:50 PM

Lindsey has been all about generating business for corporate defense contractors. Erik Prince's activities must appeal to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347September 8, 2021 6:00 PM

Fuck tha police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348September 8, 2021 6:13 PM

Open link to see the goober...or just look at the pics at R335 & 336.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349September 8, 2021 7:37 PM

So I guess Greg Abbott didn't do away with all the rapists...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350September 8, 2021 10:31 PM

New footage of pipe bomb suspect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351September 8, 2021 10:32 PM

[quote]So I guess Greg Abbott didn't do away with all the rapists...

He just hasn't started yet! Of course, one might wonder why, if he knows how to eliminate rape, he hasn't done so before now. He's been in office since 2015.

by Anonymousreply 352September 8, 2021 10:34 PM

R352, you also have to wonder how he's going to eliminate them BEFORE they rape, which seems to be the premise of his answer.

by Anonymousreply 353September 8, 2021 10:39 PM

[quote]you also have to wonder how he's going to eliminate them BEFORE they rape, which seems to be the premise of his answer.

Maybe he's discovered a rapist gene and he will abort any baby that ... oh, wait.

by Anonymousreply 354September 8, 2021 10:42 PM

He was also AG from 2002 to 2015, r352.

by Anonymousreply 355September 9, 2021 12:14 AM

Trump praises Robert E. Lee. From one racist loser to another....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356September 9, 2021 1:53 AM

91% of Biden voters are vaccinated, while only 50% of Trump voters are

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357September 9, 2021 1:55 AM

R356, does he even know Lee was on the losing side? I thought he didn’t like people who were captured.

by Anonymousreply 358September 9, 2021 1:57 AM

A few days ago, Trump-loving school board member Barbara Crosby said it's "up to God" whether children live or die of Covid. Today, she was put under investigation for child endangerment after locking her young grandkids inside of her car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359September 9, 2021 2:00 AM

I guess it’s up to God whether children cook to death in a locked car, too.

by Anonymousreply 360September 9, 2021 2:05 AM

R359, that right there is what is wrong with fundamentalist Christians. They have no sense of personal responsibility or guilt. It's all up to God, nothing is their problem, God will forgive them anyway, blah, blah, blah.

by Anonymousreply 361September 9, 2021 2:33 AM

Biden Removes Conway, Spicer & Others From Trump-Appointed Positions. Now, Do Brett Kavanaugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 9, 2021 3:31 AM

Shame on anyone who thinks heckling a bereaved teenager is acceptable behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363September 9, 2021 1:14 PM

A "tourist visit" visit is fine but art must be investigated!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 9, 2021 2:21 PM

If it’s up to God, why even use doctors? Or ivermectin?

by Anonymousreply 365September 9, 2021 5:15 PM

Trump And Son Get Blasted For Plan To Provide Commentary For Boxing Match On 9/11 Anniversary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 9, 2021 5:38 PM

8 public school employees in TN have already died in the first month of school

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367September 9, 2021 7:01 PM

Tennessee you said, R367?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368September 9, 2021 8:01 PM

R363 wouldn't be possible without shit like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369September 9, 2021 8:08 PM

Talibangelists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370September 9, 2021 9:13 PM

Georgia politics. Miss Lindzey backed Herschel Walker? Can it get worse?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371September 9, 2021 9:26 PM

Caitlyn & Sophia. Cashing in?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372September 9, 2021 11:27 PM

Who in California would be supporting Caitlyn Jenner?

She's for a woman's right to choose, but.......

Such whacky bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373September 9, 2021 11:35 PM

When was America great? Trump supporters face the ultimate test

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374September 9, 2021 11:41 PM

Former KS GOP State Rep. Michael Capps has just been indicted by a federal grand jury for 19 counts of wire and bank fraud, and money laundering. He allegedly embezzled over $450,000 in covid relief money from the govt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375September 10, 2021 2:49 AM

[italic]Will Dan Patrick finally pay out $1,000,000?[/italic]

[bold]Four people, including justice of the peace, arrested on 150 counts of voter fraud[/bold]

HONDO, Texas (WOAI/KABB) An area Justice of the Peace has been arrested and accused of election fraud, along with three other people.

Medina County, Texas Justice of the Peace Tomas Ramirez was arrested Feb. 11 after a Bandera Grand Jury indicted him and three others two days prior.

Ramirez, a Republican, is facing one count of organized election fraud, one count of assisting voter voting ballot by mail and 17 counts of unlawful possession of a ballot or ballot envelope.

Leonor Rivas Garza, Eva Ann Martinez and Mary Balderrama were also arrested.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376September 10, 2021 4:03 AM

[quote]Twitter has refused to let US Marshalls serve a federal subpoena seeking information on the @ ravagiing account, which is linked to cyber security firm Exeintel and, potentially, to an active FBI agent on the [bold]Michigan kidnapping case[/bold], a new filing shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377September 10, 2021 4:27 AM

From September 1,

[quote] A federal magistrate has granted a subpoena to Twitter for data for a right-wing troll account that appears to have tweeted about the Michigan kidnapping investigation before it was public.

[quote]Defense attys want to know if the account is linked to an FBI agent in the probe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378September 10, 2021 4:28 AM

How gerrymandering split-up Athens, Georgia, home to the University of Georgia.

Deplorable results include Andrew Clyde getting elected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379September 10, 2021 9:24 AM

Gov. Henry McMaster of S.C.

Is he making $$$$ off Covid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380September 10, 2021 10:06 AM

Election results meddlers, Lá Sènatrice & Orange Musolini, don't impress Fani Willis so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381September 10, 2021 12:40 PM

'Lucifer in the Flesh' Booger Eating Cancun Lyin' Ted, is feuding with Patton Oswalt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382September 10, 2021 1:35 PM

R382, I follow Patton on twitter. The feud is pretty hilarious. Ted made some dumb crack about how Patton doesn't have fans. Patton has more followers than Ted!

by Anonymousreply 383September 10, 2021 4:35 PM

Lauren Boebert cunting it up again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384September 10, 2021 5:46 PM

Wow, what do you know, vaccines work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385September 10, 2021 5:47 PM

Garland Announces DOJ Suing Texas to Protect Constitutional Rights, Addresses Domestic Terrorism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386September 10, 2021 5:48 PM

Moreover, R385...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387September 10, 2021 5:49 PM

More sedition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388September 10, 2021 5:50 PM

A gentleman caller said to the lady....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389September 10, 2021 9:07 PM

[quote]Several GOP lawmakers, including Senator Marsha Blackburn and Representative Madison Cawthorn, likened Biden to a “dictator.”

The two of them aren't exactly Constitutional scholars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390September 11, 2021 12:58 AM

This is scary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391September 11, 2021 4:31 AM

"Entertainment Lawyer":

[quote] Two well known porn stars and their relationship with this southwest politician is why he abruptly resigned. Apparently he is an idiot and also let them film him. Bret Roberts/Republican member of the Arizona House of Representatives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392September 11, 2021 12:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393September 11, 2021 1:07 PM

Lindsey is 'heartbroken'.

Who was it this time? Kavanaugh? Trump again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394September 11, 2021 3:04 PM

Probably just dead batteries in his vibrator r394.

by Anonymousreply 395September 11, 2021 3:06 PM

The GOP is a terrorist organization.

A terrifying thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396September 11, 2021 3:30 PM

Moar:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397September 11, 2021 3:31 PM

"The Taliban have won the Super Bowl."

It's all a game to them, r394.

by Anonymousreply 398September 11, 2021 3:59 PM

Lauren Boebert May Have Broken The Law By Leaving Guns Around Unsupervised Children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399September 11, 2021 4:54 PM

And these mutherfuckers have the nerve to call President Biden "authoritarian".

[quote] Nerio’s arrest underlines the ongoing chaos and confusion as Abbott’s rapidly assembled border security operation seeks to stem a surge of crossings at the state’s southern border, with many migrants fleeing countries torn by some combination of violence, political turmoil and economic crisis.

[quote] “Everything that’s happened is happening so fast, it’s almost like we’re learning on the run so to speak,” said Val Verde County Attorney David Martinez, who as a misdemeanor prosecutor is handling the cases of those DPS arrests in his county. “This hasn’t happened in this area before, and I don’t know that it’s happened anywhere really before.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400September 11, 2021 5:06 PM

R392, were they male or female porn stars?

by Anonymousreply 401September 11, 2021 5:37 PM

Texas is moving us backwards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402September 11, 2021 8:10 PM

WTF?

[bold]A secretive Pentagon program that started on Trump’s last day in office just ended. The mystery has not.[/bold]

story at link, next post links to tweet with non-paywalled story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403September 12, 2021 1:37 AM

Link to story w/o paywall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404September 12, 2021 1:37 AM

More about it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405September 12, 2021 1:39 AM

Pssst!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406September 12, 2021 2:34 PM

Hundreds of Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies said they have been recruited to join secretive, sometimes gang-like cliques that operate within department stations, according to the findings of a survey by independent researchers.

The anticipated study into the problematic fraternities — which L.A. County officials commissioned the Rand Corp. to conduct in 2019 — found 16% of the 1,608 deputies and supervisors who anonymously answered survey questions had been invited to join a clique, with some invitations having come in the past five years.

All of the roughly 10,000 sworn personnel in the department received a survey, and participation was voluntary. The report also includes interviews with a few dozen sheriff’s and county officials, and 140 community leaders and members of the public were also interviewed.

The study concluded that the groups, which have existed for decades in the Sheriff’s Department and have been criticized for glorifying an aggressive style of policing, are more likely to form at “fast” stations — ones that patrol areas with higher levels of violent crime — and are divisive within the Sheriff’s Department. The researchers did not ask deputies whether they’d ever belonged to a clique.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407September 12, 2021 5:34 PM

"Clique" is a nice way of saying "gang"

by Anonymousreply 408September 12, 2021 5:37 PM

Trump loves the Moonies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409September 12, 2021 5:46 PM

Rudy's drunk stand-up routine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410September 12, 2021 5:57 PM

Event organizers expected 10,000 people to show up at a Trump rally. Fewer than 300 showed up.

Love the sign saying that "Bidan" is a cheater

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411September 12, 2021 6:10 PM

What's the problem R409 / R410?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412September 12, 2021 6:15 PM

Sadly, there are no more Republicans in the House/Senate like the late Margaret Chase Smith.

Incredibly different, Maine has their Susan Collins in this era. She does say she is concerned at times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413September 12, 2021 10:03 PM

Alabama man dies - turned away from 43 hospitals because they were full of Covid patients

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414September 12, 2021 10:30 PM

Breaking News!

Alyssa Farah, Pence aide, claims Karen is not called "Mother" by Mike.

Has "Mother" weighed-in on this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415September 13, 2021 1:06 AM

He addresses her strictly as Mistress K.

by Anonymousreply 416September 13, 2021 1:10 AM

Insurrection Updates: More Guilty Pleas & FBI/DOJ Upping the Ante to Seditious Conspiracy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417September 13, 2021 2:00 AM

Fuck that pussy-footing around, r417!

We need to see some heads on pikes! Get some of these traitorous domestic terrorists' heads on some pikes up in front of the capital building and the rest of the traitors will fall over each other for immunity.

by Anonymousreply 418September 13, 2021 2:49 AM

Man who threatened to kill Nancy Pelosi pleads guilty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419September 13, 2021 3:59 AM

Josh prays to overturn the constitution

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420September 13, 2021 4:08 AM

Featuring again Kimberly Guilfoyle:

[quote]Among the pastures and bales of hay, banners directing expletives at President Joe Biden adorned trucks and fences.

[quote]Speaking Saturday night were former Trump advisor and Fox News personality Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is currently dating Donald Trump Jr., and Fox News personality Tomi Lahren.

Outcasts sounds good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421September 13, 2021 9:46 AM

It looks like a handful of people at that rally, r421. There couldn’t have been more than a couple of hundred. And typical for Dump supporters, they had to bring chairs to sit in.

by Anonymousreply 422September 13, 2021 12:47 PM

Melania wasn't lying when she wore that coat - she really doesn't care:

At 1:25 p.m. on Jan. 6, soon after rioters had broken through barricades outside of the Capitol, MELANIA TRUMP received a text message from her then-chief of staff, STEPHANIE GRISHAM.

“Do you want to tweet that peaceful protests are the right of every American, but there is no place for lawlessness and violence?” Grisham asked the first lady. A minute later, Melania replied with a one-word answer: “No.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423September 13, 2021 2:25 PM

To be fair r423, Ms Trump does find answers of more than one word challenging.

by Anonymousreply 424September 13, 2021 2:30 PM

Not to be outdone, Klanny Oakley calls for a full on Christian theocracy

[quote] “You have the God kind of faith, and that faith speaks,” she added. “That faith speaks to mountains, those impossible, immovable situations, and I think there’s some mountains they need to hear your voice. … It’s time the church speaks up. The church has relinquished too much authority to government. We should not be taking orders from the government; the government needs to be looking at the church and saying, ‘How do we do this effectively?'”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425September 13, 2021 4:13 PM

^ I'll never understand why some people here think trans or "woke" people are worse than full-on loons who want America to be a Christian theocracy

by Anonymousreply 426September 13, 2021 5:44 PM

Man arrested outside Democratic headquarters with weapons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427September 13, 2021 6:05 PM

Yep, Amy Coney Barrett is an actual "handmaid".

And those Republican parties for her spread Covid-19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428September 13, 2021 6:06 PM

Josh Hawley, you in danger, girl:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429September 13, 2021 6:44 PM

One Scary Billboard Outside of Bumfucke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430September 13, 2021 6:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431September 13, 2021 7:36 PM

Lies, lies, and more lies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432September 13, 2021 7:39 PM

Let's have an audit and recount of the 2020 Senate race in SC, Senator Graham. Have your own pantry checked before meddling in Georgia and elsewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433September 13, 2021 7:49 PM

Hell has another occupant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434September 14, 2021 10:06 AM

Like flies to the swatter r434.

by Anonymousreply 435September 14, 2021 10:28 AM

Joint Chiefs chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley, deeply shaken by the Jan. 6 attack on the US Capitol, ‘was certain that Trump had gone into a serious mental decline in the aftermath of the election, with Trump now all but manic, screaming at officials and constructing his own alternate reality about endless election conspiracies.’ Milley worried that Trump could ‘go rogue.'

So Milly took top-secret action to limit Trump from potentially ordering a dangerous military strike or launching nuclear weapon.

When Nancy Pelosi called Milly to express concern about Trump and nuclear weapons, she told him, "You know he's crazy. He's been crazy for a long time."

Milley responded, "Madam Speaker, I agree with you on everything."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436September 14, 2021 5:12 PM

Awh, so sad. The Washington Post says Caitlyn will not win.

But she's not done with politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437September 14, 2021 5:37 PM

Damn, for my death pool this year I should have just listed every single right-wing radio host in America

by Anonymousreply 438September 14, 2021 7:44 PM

There's still time for a wish list r438!

by Anonymousreply 439September 14, 2021 8:01 PM

Florida woman pleads guilty to threatening to murder Kamala Harris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440September 14, 2021 8:47 PM

Most Republicans Say Believing Trump's Election Lies Is Vital To Being A Republican Today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441September 14, 2021 9:59 PM

Henry McMaster is an Abbott & DeathSantis copycat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442September 15, 2021 1:24 AM

Are Gosar, Biggs, Clyde, MTG, Gaetz, Cawthorn, Gohmert, Marsha Blackburn, Boebert, Josh Hawley, Ron Johnson, Lankford, Kennedy (La), Tuberville, Tom Cotton,Ted Cruz, LG, etc., going to miss this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443September 15, 2021 1:41 AM

California Recall Election Results Being Attacked by Larry Elder BEFORE the Election is Even Held

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444September 15, 2021 2:26 AM

California recall FAILS. Yes!!!

by Anonymousreply 445September 15, 2021 3:37 AM

r138,

[quote]Has anyone considered the possibility that God sent covid to get rid of right wing talk radio?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446September 15, 2021 6:18 AM

Caitlyn, who received 1.2% of the vote, is not pleased. She's shocked!

[quote]Caitlyn Jenner expressed shock on Tuesday night when voters turned out in force to vote "no" on the recall effort against California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D), telling reporters, "It's a shame." The Republican reality TV star was one of 46 candidates vying to replace Newsom; with 62 percent of the estimated vote in, she received 1.2 percent.  Jenner slammed Newsom, saying he "didn't campaign on not one of his successes, because he doesn't have any," and then chided those who voted against the recall. "I can't believe that this many people actually voted to keep him in office," Jenner said. "It's a shame, honestly, it's a shame. You kind of get the government you deserve."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447September 15, 2021 7:36 AM

Lindsey is doing Newsmax now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448September 15, 2021 7:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449September 15, 2021 8:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450September 15, 2021 8:09 AM

Grifter pastor writing fake religious vaccine exemptions in exchange for donations to his campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451September 15, 2021 6:15 PM

Does Court Marshal know Marshall Law?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452September 15, 2021 6:24 PM

More proof that the GOP is the QAnon party:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453September 15, 2021 7:49 PM

Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay! I’m sick of her already.

Does that mother fucking, donkey cock sucking television whore do any decent legislation work whatsoever?

Those ass-backward South Carolinians deserve this flaming do nothing queen.

by Anonymousreply 454September 15, 2021 8:50 PM

[quote]that mother fucking, donkey cock sucking

I DID?

Fuck, I wish I remembered that.

by Anonymousreply 455September 15, 2021 9:48 PM

Trump Lies About 9/11 Again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456September 15, 2021 10:12 PM

Even the Pope thinks anti-vaxxers are ridiculous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 15, 2021 10:21 PM

As a proud pro-vaxxer I think the pope is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 458September 15, 2021 10:38 PM

FBI/Chris Wray Failed to Investigate 4500 Tips about Kavanaugh's SCOTUS nomination. INVESTIGATE NOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459September 15, 2021 10:48 PM

aaaaaand, another one like R434

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460September 15, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote] Tampa police sent notices to landlords when their tenants were arrested or stopped by officers, and pushed for their eviction.

[quote] Roughly 90 percent of the 1,100 flagged by the police were Black — and lost their homes even when charges were later dropped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461September 16, 2021 12:24 AM

Miss Lindsey & Fox time....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462September 16, 2021 1:20 AM

Miss Marsha loves the camera as much as Rand Paul and the lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463September 16, 2021 9:12 AM

When toxic masculinity and rank stupidity host a talk show:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464September 16, 2021 1:14 PM

Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers approve wide-ranging subpoenas for personal information of 2020 voters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465September 16, 2021 3:18 PM

Did you take a dose of Ivermectin today? Get rid of those Tape and Hook worms and other parasites. Moo! Moo!

Gohmert, Clyde, and Cuccinelli:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466September 16, 2021 3:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467September 16, 2021 8:22 PM

Police Unions are endorsing Oath Keepers now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468September 16, 2021 8:24 PM

At an economic ‘inflection point,’ Biden leans into expansive, populist agenda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469September 16, 2021 8:45 PM

Caitlyn receives 1% of the California recall vote.

Hope the dog is the one driving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470September 16, 2021 11:10 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471September 16, 2021 11:20 PM

Yeah, it was so holy when your hubby flashed those teen girls, Lauren

by Anonymousreply 472September 16, 2021 11:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473September 16, 2021 11:37 PM

Difficult questions concern Susan.

[quote]But Collins, the delegation’s only Republican, said there were “difficult questions regarding feasibility and implementation"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474September 16, 2021 11:55 PM

Given the FBI Failures in Both the Kavanaugh & Nassar Investigations, the FBI Needs New Leadership

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475September 17, 2021 12:46 AM

Wray & Kavanaugh are longtime chums.

by Anonymousreply 476September 17, 2021 12:52 AM

[quote] The congressman, who has two young children, emphasized that he was leaving in large part because of family considerations and the difficulties that come with living between two cities. But he made clear that the strain had only grown worse since his impeachment vote, after which he was deluged with threats and feared for the safety of his wife and children.

[quote] Mr. Gonzalez said that quality-of-life issues had been paramount in his decision. He recounted an “eye-opening” moment this year: when he and his family were greeted at the Cleveland airport by two uniformed police officers, part of extra security precautions taken after the impeachment vote. “That’s one of those moments where you say, ‘Is this really what I want for my family when they travel, to have my wife and kids escorted through the airport?’” he said.

[quote] Mr. Gonzalez, who turns 37 on Saturday, was the sort of Republican recruit the party once prized. A Cuban American who starred as an Ohio State wide receiver, he was selected in the first round of the N.F.L. draft and then earned an M.B.A. at Stanford after his football career was cut short by injuries. He claimed his Northeast Ohio seat in his first bid for political office.

[quote] Mr. Gonzalez, a conservative, largely supported the former president’s agenda. Yet he started breaking with Mr. Trump and House Republican leaders when they sought to block the certification of last year’s presidential vote, and he was horrified by Jan. 6 and its implications.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477September 17, 2021 1:42 AM

Islamaphobic arc-conservative Laura Loomer caught the 'rona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478September 17, 2021 1:45 AM

^^^arch...

by Anonymousreply 479September 17, 2021 1:55 AM

My condolences to the coronavirus for catching Laura Loomer

by Anonymousreply 480September 17, 2021 2:06 AM

People seriously thought this woman was capable of being vice president?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481September 17, 2021 3:44 AM

A married Alabama couple known for their reselling videos on YouTube under the name “Alabama Pickers” have both died of COVID.

Dusty and Tristan Graham lived in Huntsville, where they would often post videos about various tips and tricks to reselling vintage items like clothes and home decor. They sold on eBay under the username, bama4348.

Dusty died Thursday, almost three weeks after his wife did, according to the GoFundMe page set up by one of their children.

“Unfortunately, Dusty and Tristan have both passed away,” Windsor Graham posted on the page. “Thank you all for your kind words and helping us during this difficult time. We will be using the money to pay for funeral expenses.”

One of the last videos the married couple posted on their now deleted YouTube channel was about how they wouldn’t get the vaccine.

It was later reposted on Vaxx Mann’s channel, which is connected to a website titled SORRYANTIVAXXER.COM, dedicated to sharing stories of people who have gotten COVID and died, or came close to dying after sharing their anti-vax beliefs.

“I’ve got my own passport. It’s called the ‘Bill of Rights,’” Dusty said in the video around the 41:30 mark. “I think this will be all behind us in a couple of years.”

Dusty later spelled out the word vaccine and said that it was actually a form of immunity therapy they were giving people.

The pair then talked about everything they had survived already, including bone cancer, in Tristan’s case.

They also talked about COVID and the vaccine at length on their deleted channel.

Tristan died on Aug. 25 in her sleep, according to the GoFundMe page. Two days later, Dusty started a GoFundMe for her expenses on the 27th, while still in the ICU himself.

“Anything you can find in your heart, will be SO APPRECIATED!!” Dusty said on the page.

A week ago, their daughter, Windsor, wrote in a now deleted Facebook post that Dusty was moving to a ventilator and to continue praying for the family.

“I want to thank everybody that reached out to check on my brother and I,” she said. “For now, it’s just waiting and praying his body relaxes.”

The GoFundMe goal is currently $35,000 and just over $20,000 has been raised for the couple. Anybody wishing to donate can do so here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482September 17, 2021 11:54 AM

Justice is subverted when the system tells their friends how to manipulate the law.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483September 17, 2021 12:44 PM

At the very least they should be forced to recuse themselves from these types of cases.

by Anonymousreply 484September 17, 2021 12:47 PM

[quote] If 50% of city settlements for police brutality came out of the police unions, the "bad apples" would be found and removed. Cops know exactly who they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485September 17, 2021 2:27 PM

In exchange for $50, Kristen Naylor-Legg brought her 17-year-old family member to a community center in June 2020 where a local police chief allegedly raped the girl, federal prosecutors claim.

Naylor-Legg, court documents say, stood by — directing the girl during the alleged rape and providing her with towels to clean up afterward. A West Virginia police chief, who was on duty, according to court documents, allegedly failed to pay the woman the agreed-upon price and left. On Wednesday, Naylor-Legg, 28, pleaded guilty in a West Virginia federal court to one count of conspiracy to sex traffic a minor. She faces up to life in prison at sentencing, which is scheduled for December. Regardless of how much time she gets behind bars, she will have to register as a sex offender.

Her attorney did not respond to a request for comment.

Larry Allen Clay Jr., the now ex-police chief of the small town of Gauley Bridge, is charged with sex trafficking a minor using coercion and conspiracy. Clay, who was 57 at the time of his March arrest, also worked roughly eight years as a Fayette County Sheriff’s deputy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486September 17, 2021 2:53 PM

Republican Strategists Sound Alarm Bells As Trump's Lies Could Cost Them The Midterms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487September 17, 2021 5:18 PM

Dan Price:

[quote] A private equity-owned nursing home chain defrauded taxpayers by over-billing Medicare and was ordered to pay $256 million.

[quote] But it said "we can't afford that" so it will only pay $4.5 million.

[quote] When you're a big company the rules don't simply apply to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488September 17, 2021 7:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489September 17, 2021 11:31 PM

What she told daddy.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490September 17, 2021 11:43 PM

[quote[ Cops swarmed a passerby's car during a protest, smashed out her windows and snatched her toddler from the back seat, then posted a pic of the kid online saying they found him lost on the street and "we are the only thing standing between order and anarchy"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491September 18, 2021 3:02 PM

R491, it must be nice to have all of your misdeeds subsidized by taxpayers.

by Anonymousreply 492September 18, 2021 3:16 PM

Sarah Huckabee Sanders visits the Old Tyme Burger Shop🍔 🍔🍔🍔 🍦 🍟 🍕 🐔.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493September 18, 2021 3:28 PM

Trump is now pretending not to know who The Proud Boys are after giving them a shoutout

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494September 18, 2021 9:04 PM

Georgia criminal investigators are quietly conducting interviews, collecting documents, and working to build a line of communication with congressional investigators as they aim to build a case against Trump for his attempts to overturn election results.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495September 19, 2021 3:24 PM

^ Won't Kemp just pardon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496September 19, 2021 3:25 PM

^and pardon Miss Lindzeebelle who may offer him a little something?

by Anonymousreply 497September 19, 2021 3:49 PM

Hey! It's not THAT little!

by Anonymousreply 498September 19, 2021 4:44 PM

"He said, 'we don't have to like him, he likes us'."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499September 20, 2021 11:43 AM

Question for FCI:

Reading the Joe Manchin thread and wondering if he is indeed corrupt, or totally clueless. Hard to believe he is acting on any kind of principle at this point.

Thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500September 20, 2021 4:40 PM

FCI can't respond if the thread is paywalled, r500.

by Anonymousreply 501September 20, 2021 4:43 PM

FCI's astuteness does not extend to paying a measly buck-fifty a month for a website to which FCI loves to contribute.

by Anonymousreply 502September 20, 2021 5:30 PM

It isn't about the buck-fifty.

by Anonymousreply 503September 20, 2021 5:33 PM

R503 is right, it really isn’t about the money. I am a paying member, but one of the things that concerns me is that the company that owns DL is sort of a shadowy organization. And we call the site owner Muriel, but that was made up by a poster. I totally get the hesitancy.

by Anonymousreply 504September 20, 2021 5:53 PM

"And we call the site owner Muriel, but that was made up by a poster. "

I like to imagine writing Mediapolis, Inc., r504, asking if there's really a Muriel. They would write this response to me....substituting Muriel's name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505September 20, 2021 6:02 PM

At least 14 teachers and staff died in Tennessee in just a month

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506September 20, 2021 6:04 PM

Audit SC 2020 vote. Republicans won't talk about what went on there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507September 20, 2021 8:23 PM

Trump's lawyer came up with a six point treason plan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508September 20, 2021 10:43 PM

So the plan at r508 depended on Pence lying about having multiple slates of electors… what a bunch of pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 509September 20, 2021 10:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510September 21, 2021 1:04 AM

Content is only available to subscribers, r510.

by Anonymousreply 511September 21, 2021 1:08 AM

[quote]Former Ron/Rand Paul & McConnell campaign aide Jesse Benton (who Trump pardoned earlier) charged with a new campaign finance law violation—soliciting a contribution from a Russian national. Says he solicited $100K, pocketed $75 for himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512September 21, 2021 2:11 AM

^ DRAIN THE SWAMP

by Anonymousreply 513September 21, 2021 2:40 AM

Life comes at you fast:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514September 21, 2021 2:55 AM

Always projecting their crimes

by Anonymousreply 515September 21, 2021 1:22 PM

That Rona Romney McDaniel is running quite a deplorable nest of grifters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516September 21, 2021 1:29 PM

^Ronna

by Anonymousreply 517September 21, 2021 1:33 PM

'Rona works as well, r517.

by Anonymousreply 518September 21, 2021 2:57 PM

[quote]"Barr’s hand-picked prosecutor has brought a case so weak that current Attorney General Merrick Garland should have rejected it in the interest of justice."

And what's the huge delay per Matt Gaetz?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519September 21, 2021 3:55 PM

Post Trump, U.S. Democrats offer bill to rein in presidential powers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520September 21, 2021 4:01 PM

Kristi Noem won't force people to wear masks....but she will force kids to pray in school

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521September 21, 2021 5:41 PM

Unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated mother of four dies at 40. She called herself a free thinker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522September 21, 2021 7:21 PM

John Eastman, the lawyer who helped Trump try to overturn the election, is a terrible homophobe who called homosexuality "barbaric" and supported Uganda's anti-gay laws

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523September 21, 2021 7:33 PM

Republicans' Emails Prove Florida Voting Law Was All About Suppressing Democratic Voters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524September 21, 2021 7:39 PM

I want to punch that fat fuck Ron de Santis in the face

by Anonymousreply 525September 21, 2021 8:10 PM

[quote]I want to punch that fat fuck Ron de Santis in the face

You'll have to stand in line behind Florida's few remaining sane residents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526September 21, 2021 8:19 PM

You ain't never lied, R526.

Christ on a cross...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527September 21, 2021 8:30 PM

Dear OP, can you please start a new thread. This one scrolls so slow it goes backwards.

TIA!

by Anonymousreply 528September 22, 2021 1:41 AM

More Evidence of Trump Crimes Revealed: John Eastman 6-Point-Plan to Overturn Election Results

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529September 22, 2021 2:05 AM

Here you go! Thread 45

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530September 22, 2021 2:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!