Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania Trump has NO interest in being FLOTUS again!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2021 5:54 PM

I hear you sister.

by Anonymousreply 1September 6, 2021 8:06 AM

[quote]Another person said if Trump were to run, Melania would be replaced on the trail with daughter-in-law Lara Trump and Kimberly Giulfoyle, the girlfriend of Don Jr.

Bullshit! It's my turn.

by Anonymousreply 2September 6, 2021 8:09 AM

'They have that same urge Trump has to (run) again; Melania absolutely does not,' the individual revealed.

Unclear from the report is whether Trump's daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner, who both served in prominent roles in the administration, would join the former president on the campaign trail.

by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2021 8:11 AM

Oh, honey, the feeling is mutual.

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2021 8:21 AM

so that hooker will get a pass from the Right for not supporting her husband, and living what appears to be a public separation?

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2021 9:08 AM

I think the more important question is: who is now in charge of changing Trump's diaper?

by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2021 9:20 AM

Hang on, she had no interest being FLOTUS when she actually was, so how is this news?

by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2021 9:55 AM

She is only re negotiating her contract.

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2021 10:01 AM

@r2, "I have decided that if our savior, Donald Trump, chooses to to throw his hat into the ring that I, Miss Lindsey Bell Graham, will be honored to serve as first Lady"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 6, 2021 10:23 AM

Well, it's a good thing then that Donald J. Trump is the kind of man who would definitely respect a woman's boundaries!

Oh wait... .... ...

by Anonymousreply 10September 6, 2021 10:25 AM

Don’t bring your maga fantasy here.

by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2021 10:28 AM

R8 may be right & that she's just renegotiating her status as First Concubine, but I don't think his supporters really have any fucks to give whether he has a wife or not. They love him for his hatred & bigotry

by Anonymousreply 12September 6, 2021 5:06 PM

Melania has always been very clear on what she will and will not do from even the first term. I respect the fact that she doesn't want to participate or have anything to do with it. I read that book by SWW, Melania and Me. She was very clear she was not leaving NYC until Barron was leaving, will not attend an event without significant notice and considers all of this "Donald's business and has nothing to do with me." Melania really does not care and for that, she has taken the most feminist stance in FLOTUS history. Just because your husband wants to run doesn't mean Melania is obligated to.

by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2021 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!