Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 11 thread #4

this season is so good! We have now arrived at the moment where things fall apart for Erika

last thread paywalled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 14, 2021 2:08 AM

I'm ready for this week's episode

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2021 2:58 AM

Erika is just ridiculous. She’s a bad “actress” & her lies are spinning out of control. There’s no way she didn’t know about the malfeasance, especially given that Tom was funneling money to her company! They obviously cooked up the “I hit my head & now I’m feeble minded” story. They’re both going down.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2021 3:22 AM

I tried to be open and honest *sob*

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2021 3:58 AM

Where would I go? (Breathy voice): Where. Would. I. Go?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2021 5:19 AM

so the other day Tom's law firm had an auction and some of the items were apparently Erika's. The weirdest part was a set of red lingerie but she claimed on twitter those were not hers. Very odd. Maybe she's just embarrassed. If not, then either Tom had red lingerie from someone else, or the law firm went out and bought it, claiming it was Erika's.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2021 5:38 AM

This is who you want to listen to, should you be invested in the case:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2021 6:21 AM

^^ jump to [bold]01:25:00 [/bold]mark

(She often has different time stamps for topics listed, because there will be several cases mushed into one video. But not always. Anyways, she usually has pretty good analysis.)

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2021 6:34 AM

omg tonight's episode was so good

the xmas dinner from hell that turned into a pseudo interrogation lol I do wish Sutton and Dorit had been as firm to Erika's face as they were behind her back though. We know it's coming in the next several episodes

the Dorit-Garcelle stuff is enjoyable viewing too

why was Teddi back lol

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2021 3:04 AM

I loved how they were all on the same page during their meeting but then started snapping and turning on each other at the Christmas dinner. Erika makes these women really nervous.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2021 3:07 AM

Does Erika bit realize she comes across as a lying cunt? And why are these dumb whores defending her but lost their minds over Denise eating vagina?

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2021 3:07 AM

as I said in previous threads, if Tom indeed is in mental decline, then no way could he have run a law firm over the last 10 years. Alzheimer's patients aren't able to trick people out of millions of dollars or even win a case in court.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2021 3:09 AM

If you speak with a low, monotone voice then you're definitely not a liar.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2021 3:13 AM

I'm still not really clear why people think that Erika would know what Tom got up to with other people's money. Would she really have known anything shady was going on? Does anyone really think she was even the slightest bit interested in anything Tom did or said? She's a golddigger, not a partner.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2021 3:16 AM

oh I don't think Tom told Erika a lot of what he was doing

the problem is since she had her own company that he put money into, she is in part responsible for that money. If she just signed forms blindly without asking questions she could be in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2021 3:22 AM

Last week's episode was the best Beverly Hills ever aired, and this week is number 2. Jesus Christ I hate to say it but I am riveted. Sutton is the antihero we all truly wanted and needed.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2021 5:43 AM

Playing devil’s advocate re: Rinna, she lost her shot over Pussygate because she knew for a fact Denise was lying, throwing Brandi under the bus, & implying that Rinna or Kyle fucked Brandi on the DL. Patently obvious lies. At this point, they’re all pretty sure Tom’s done wrong, but don’t know for sure about Erika. So I guess why she’s giving Erika a pass for now at least.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2021 6:00 AM

I love how Sutton basically reminded Erika she's trash lol "I'm worried about my reputation so I'm distancing myself" and I laughed so hard when Dorit basically said the same thing, since she and her husband have been sued so many times in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2021 6:11 AM

Yeah, I think Rinna's point about Denise was the women all said they believed Denise when she was clearly lying but aren't willing to say they believe Erika when they have far less evidence Erika is not being truthful. And while what's happening with Erika is clearly a lot more serious, it's why Erika needs their support way more than Denise did.

That being said, I remember reading one report that by 2013 Tom had already been sued by multiple clients for stealing money. How this all didn't come to light sooner, I don't know. But even if Erika didn't know the inner workings of Tom's business, I find it hard to believe she didn't know about the lawsuits. Sutton mentioned last night that another attorney had left the firm because something seemed off there and I find it hard to believe that Erika didn't have a whiff of something too a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2021 9:07 AM

I believe both Denise and Erika have lied about certain aspects of their situations. The big difference of course is that Erika is in a legal situation and Denise's was just something personal.

It's just not believable that Tom "did all these things because of mental decline". If he truly is in mental decline, it's better so he won't scam anyone else now

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2021 6:19 PM

I feel like, as viewers, we are watching Erika giving one of the worst acting performances on a TV series ever. That bitch knew and was part of the whole fucking thing. She's a sociopath whose only mission in life was to be a kept woman. That's why she moved to New York immediately after high school and then later Los Angeles — it's where the money was. Her ONLY mission in life was to be as wealthy as possible via gold digging. That's why she got with Tom in the first place. She's a greedy bitch and the acting this season is vomit-inducing.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2021 7:06 PM

we'll find out during the trial exactly what Erika knew. The prosecutors and judge will go through any forms she's signed related to Tom's ill-gotten money, text messages and emails between them over the years and get interviews from Tom's former co-workers as well as both Tom and Erika's current and former staff members

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2021 8:00 PM

Could the cast be called to testify to her spending habits ? I’d think Rinna also could be asked to discuss their shared business manager?

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2021 8:03 PM

I don't see how the cast is involved. If Rinna and Erika shared a business manager, he/she could be called but not Rinna unless Rinna had some business deal with Erika directly. I did read the show has been asked to preserve all footage.. I don't remember if Bravo had to turn over footage in the Giudice cases or not.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2021 8:06 PM

I'm pretty sure production pays for their cars/drivers to and from filmed events. So, Erika driving herself was to underline that she's really "broke" and didn't steal any money or was an excuse to not drink.

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2021 8:24 PM

R24 That was another complete eyeroll. It's well-known that the women on every city get sent drivers to parties and events.

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2021 8:56 PM

[quote] Garcelle is a bit of a two-faced bitch. On the one hand, she goes on and on about how it's important for women to support women and blah, blah, blah, then in her confessional, she takes a swipe at Teddy and calls her an annoying gnat.

Um, not she doesn’t go on about “women supporting women”, that’s Kyle.

And Teddi treated Garcelle like shit, so she’s just being honest.

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2021 9:28 PM

Teddi is an annoying gnat. That wasn't being two-faced, it was an apt observation.

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2021 9:45 PM

Garcelle’s nastiness towards Rinna is starting to really get on my nerves. Lisa’s praising her husband as a politician gets inverted & turned negative & put on her, all because she couldn’t abide Denise’s incessant lying. Garcelle’s constant pushing of Denise as an innocent victim done wrong is making me think Brandi’s not the only one who licked her fucking clit (bitch).

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2021 10:57 PM

R26 What did Teddi do to Garcelle?

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2021 11:08 PM

I think Garcelle doesn’t like Teddi because she was a central player in Pussygate.

Teddi got the ball rolling in Rome last year with the discussion of Denise’s lesbianata at a group dinner.

If I remember correctly she’s the one who confronted Denise about talking behind her back and Erika’s back and then flat out told Denise that Brandi told everyone that Denise fucked Brandi and was hiding it from Aaron.

It was at that weird dinner where they all dressed to the nines but they were in the hotel restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2021 11:40 PM

R30 Yes, but Teddi didn't do anything personally to Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2021 11:43 PM

I told y'all bitches with yer ugly leather pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2021 1:34 AM

Since she asked Lisa if her dancing vids contributed to her daughter’s anorexia, I want to ask Garcelle: what is it about YOU that turned your son into a junkie!

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2021 5:06 AM

[quote]Garcelle’s constant pushing of Denise as an innocent victim done wrong is making me think Brandi’s not the only one who licked her fucking clit (bitch).

Denise Richards did not do anything wrong to those women. She refused to admit to Teddi fuckin' Mellancamp if she was having an affair. No one admits to having affairs. That's the whole point of affairs.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2021 7:55 AM

hmm...apparently no police report from when Tom allegedly crashed his car

why wouldn't someone have called the police if it were that bad?

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2021 9:36 AM

[quote] hmm...apparently no police report from when Tom allegedly crashed his car

why wouldn't someone have called the police if it were that bad?

And I’m sure there’s no medical report of him going to an ER or his PCP.

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2021 9:59 AM

The documentary on HULU discusses how the legal establishment protected Tom’s reputation for years despite the legal actions against him.

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2021 11:24 AM

Someone using Teddi "Accountability" Mellencamp as a cudgel to beat Garcelle is the very definition of spurious.

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2021 2:45 PM

Tom Girardi DISBARRED by California Federal court, state court still pending

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2021 4:01 AM

I’m loving Garcelle and Sutton.

Not a huge fan of the clique. Especially Lisa Rinna. She was really vile in these last few episodes. And why the fuck did we need Teddi back? She brought nothing to the episode.

Kyle looking like she’s clutching her pearls when Garcelle says “fuck” is so bullshit.

Thank you Garcelle for making it about the victims. You were needed. You and Sutton are hitting all the good points.

by Anonymousreply 40August 22, 2021 2:10 PM

R34

Yes, and the clique only used Brandi because they were butthurt by Denise (and jealous) and needed to make her a target. They threw everything they could at Denise. At every fucking get together. Kyle was even fuming over Denise having an ice sculpture at her party. LOL! These women are pathetic. Garcelle correctly read the situation and realized what they were up to. Even this season, she knows exactly what’s up. She knows there’s an inner circle and that the clique will jump on the opportunity to target her and Sutton. And maybe Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2021 3:02 PM

All of these shows use former cast in 'comeback/guest' rolls to reinforce the illusion that these women are actually friends and not vermicious knids.

I'd be playing up the faux sympathy if it kept Erika pouring out contradictory stories for the satisfaction of watching the ole girl dancing her way to a prison sentence.

Should be BRILLIANT when Kyle tries to cross to the shocked and abhorred side of the street given who she surrounds herself with.

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2021 3:28 PM

It was posted in the other thread, but I’ll post it here too.

Maybe Rinna should have listened to Sutton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 22, 2021 3:37 PM

[quote] Yes, and the clique only used Brandi because they were butthurt by Denise (and jealous) and needed to make her a target. They threw everything they could at Denise.

What exactly were they jealous of? Her mediocre house and her bathshit husband who thinks cancer is your best friend? It was pretty clear Denise was acting for the cameras in every single one of her scenes, trying to seem like the down to earth regular mom when in reality she's a former call girl who dates abusive men and fucks around with women on the side. When she got caught fucking around with Brandi she could have just said "Brandi and I are friends, but that's it. Instead she denied even knowing Brandi despite months of texts between them. That was Brandi's whole point—"Denise isn't who she pretends to be." That's what the other women were finally fed up with—having to play scene partner with someone who was not honest about any aspect of her life.

It's the same reason they all finally had enough with LVP who acted like she was the epitome of class and dignity when in reality she called Radar online to talk shit about the other women and would stir drama by having Brandi pack magazines about Mauricio's alleged cheating, urging Rinna to throw Kyle under the bus about doubting Yolanda's illness, and texting Teddi to badmouth Dorit about the fucking dog. Eventually all of the women got sick of her pretending to be one thing while she was totally another.

by Anonymousreply 44August 22, 2021 5:12 PM

[quote] That's what the other women were finally fed up with—having to play scene partner with someone who was not honest about any aspect of her life.

This maybe the funniest thing I have ever read.

by Anonymousreply 45August 22, 2021 5:15 PM

[quote] That's what the other women were finally fed up with—having to play scene partner with someone who was not honest about any aspect of her life.

Why? Yeah, all the women are full of shit about some aspect of their life. We all know Dorit has no fucking money. But do you think she also pretends to be a clueless snob? That's clearly the real her. Same with Erika. She may be lying through her teeth about Tom, but ice queen is clearly her real personality. Denise on the other hand tried to act like she was a totally different person; so did LVP.

by Anonymousreply 46August 22, 2021 5:25 PM

I quoted the wrong part. Meant to quote "This maybe the funniest thing I have ever read." But you get my point.

by Anonymousreply 47August 22, 2021 6:48 PM

Rinna tries to act like she's in a het marriage, all those women are bullshitters, bitches were JEALOUS of Denise and LVP pure and simple. You seriously believe these bitches are so authentic, GTFOH! Kyle is that you posting?

by Anonymousreply 48August 22, 2021 10:29 PM

R44 = Kyle Richards

by Anonymousreply 49August 22, 2021 10:30 PM

R44 hit the nail square on the head

by Anonymousreply 50August 23, 2021 3:03 AM

r44 is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 51August 23, 2021 4:58 AM

R44 is right on the money.

by Anonymousreply 52August 23, 2021 4:59 AM

R44 is a producer, fuck him. Rinna apologists are the lowest forms of life. Rinna has never not been a scene partner in any of her seasons. This is a fake argument like her fake lips.

by Anonymousreply 53August 23, 2021 11:39 AM

R44 is a buffoon. Worse than a Rinna apologist, she’s a Kyle apologist.

And I hate LVP, so don’t trot that out again.

by Anonymousreply 54August 23, 2021 5:02 PM

I'm looking forward to the idle threats Erika is going to throw Sutton's way this episode - as if Erika can actually DO anything. Even if she gets away with this whole debacle, she'll be a social outcast with no real power at all and will either be broke or have to pretend to be broke if she is using money she stashed away overseas somewhere.

Sutton may be a hysterical loon, but she an Garcelle are the only ones who have any vague sense of integrity right now. I hope Rinna is totally shamed out by being deposed.

by Anonymousreply 55August 23, 2021 11:45 PM

Erika has dirt on Rinna , Kyle, Dorit and probably Teddi, and she keeps evidence . They’ve probably blabbed to her and vacations and at dinners when drunk and she’s been taking notes and making recordings.

That’s why they’re “supporting their friend.”

by Anonymousreply 56August 24, 2021 12:34 AM

Rinna is especially oddly so defensive of Erika. She knew Denise for longer, before the show, but threw her to the wolves. And she’ll do the same to Garcelle and Sutton (who she also knew before the show) in a hot second. But of course she’ll have nasty Erika’s back. I can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 57August 24, 2021 12:47 AM

Kyle’s big pink “Bitch, please you could never be me” neon sign is so trashy & tacky. New money.

by Anonymousreply 58August 24, 2021 6:02 AM

Who’d want to be Kyle? Apart from when she’s doing the splits over Mauricio?

by Anonymousreply 59August 24, 2021 5:38 PM

Taylor Armstrong or Teddi Mellencamp would want to be Kyle.

SAD!

by Anonymousreply 60August 24, 2021 5:44 PM

I love all the people clutching their pearls over people telling Denise she was full of shit. Bitch was lying through her teeth and they said so. I'd much rather see that than what happened with Yolanda--a bunch of women too spineless to state the obvious: she was overblowing her illness to hang onto her husband.

by Anonymousreply 61August 24, 2021 6:39 PM

Yolanda was sick but it wasn’t Lyme disease; it was those cheap leaking Eastern European silicon tit implants that made her ill.

by Anonymousreply 62August 24, 2021 6:59 PM

R61 amen. I think Yolanda miraculously healed after David dumped her, there was no reason to feign sickness anymore. Remember when she brought her & her kids’ medical files to Vanderpump to prove they all had Lyme? It’s akin to LVP taking a (staged) lie detector test, to which she was fed questions ahead of time, & the second (post-practice) test was the one that was filmed! Fakers. But by all means, everyone dump on Rinna & Brandi. They have their issues but are (mostly) honest.

by Anonymousreply 63August 25, 2021 4:07 AM

hahaha another great episode

The Dorit-Garcelle stuff is entertaining because they have such different deliveries

I'm glad "above it all" Kathy finally talked about her and Kyle's falling out too over the failed "American Woman" show

Erika vs. Sutton is fun because they're both southern and next week is the dinner threat scene!

by Anonymousreply 64August 26, 2021 2:31 AM

Team Sutton. She was advised correctly of the legal risks being around Erika. Now, Rinna can get deposed. Loving Sutton and Garcelle this season.

by Anonymousreply 65August 26, 2021 3:39 AM

It's scary how suddenly Erika will turn and start talking trash like a rap star. Does she not realize it makes her look like someone who would steal from orphans?

by Anonymousreply 66August 26, 2021 3:44 AM

It's hilarious to me that Kathy was upset about American Woman, not because of the completely pedestrian show that actually aired, but because she assumed a tv show inspired by their mom would just have to be unflattering.

by Anonymousreply 67August 26, 2021 9:17 PM

R67 given everything that Paris has done in the last 18 years, it's laughable Kathy would be so worried about family reputation

by Anonymousreply 68August 26, 2021 11:08 PM

[quote] It's scary how suddenly Erika will turn and start talking trash like a rap star.

Blame the trailer park, not us.

by Anonymousreply 69August 26, 2021 11:34 PM

Sutton's laugh is everything

by Anonymousreply 70August 28, 2021 3:44 AM

It's a great season. Real drama for a change. I understand why some of the ladies wussed out in questioning Ericka at the Christmas dinner. It's always easier to talk about people behind their back, but not so easy to say the same things to their face. Plus, Ericka is so scary, I would not to be on the receiving end of her rage.

by Anonymousreply 71August 29, 2021 2:44 AM

I wouldn’t be surprised if Erika ended up doing jail time.

by Anonymousreply 72August 29, 2021 4:33 AM

She will be running the fucking prison if she does. That bitch is ruthless.

by Anonymousreply 73August 29, 2021 4:40 AM

Rinna should market her lipgloss to anti-vaxxers. They’re the only ones walking around without masks

by Anonymousreply 74August 29, 2021 6:09 AM

Or maybe she could market it to gloss other “lips.”

That seems like her style. Hell, she would probably do a video of the “appropriate” application to those other lips.

by Anonymousreply 75August 29, 2021 7:39 AM

I wonder if Erika ever said anything critical about Theresa Giudice on the record.

by Anonymousreply 76August 29, 2021 1:54 PM

I love how the editors trot out the "YOU STOLE MY GODDAMN HOUSE!!" every single season. Even after all these years, it still never fails to deliver. It must drive Kyle and Mauricio crazy.

Why does Kathy even care about that cancelled American Woman TV show? I think only a dozen people watched that show. It's funny how she thinks that anyone cares about her lush of a mother.

by Anonymousreply 77August 30, 2021 2:04 AM

I watched a few of the eps of American Woman (it was godawful) but the main character wasn’t portrayed in a negative light at all, I don’t get why Kathy keeps harping on this. I also don’t buy Kathy’s goofy shtick, I think she’s playing at being dithering to hide her really nasty streak. From the previous bits she’s previously done on RHOBH, she’s shown being critical about Kim’s clothes, also some fat shaming a while back if I remember correctly, & being nasty to Kyle & Mauricio, cutting them out of her life for financial/business reasons. Goofy granny? Fraid not!

by Anonymousreply 78August 30, 2021 5:30 AM

[quote] I also don’t buy Kathy’s goofy shtick, I think she’s playing at being dithering to hide her really nasty streak.

She's totally playing a character on the show. I just saw her on Paris's new Netflix cooking show(horrible show) and she was completely different on that. She wasn't ditzy at all and very much in control. Completely different than her character on RHOBH.

We caught a glimpse of the real Kathy on last week's episode when she was bossing her maid around in the kitchen. Her maid looked terrified of her.

by Anonymousreply 79August 30, 2021 5:56 AM

There's no question that Kathy is playing a character. If it weren't obvious by all the stunts (Red Bull after midnight with whimsical music, etc.), then the "who is hunky dory?" should have done it. No one in her 50s doesn't know that expression and it wasn't uses in such a way as to sound like a name. It's still a little funny as entertainment and the writers should get more credit.

Last year, there was a whole big PR rollout about how Paris Hilton's persona is all an act to accompany the release of a doc that was supposed to have shown her as a serious, smart adult. Now she has a Netflix cooking show that hinges on the dumb Paris persona.

If it works for her daughter, why not use it for the momma? It's a great way to be entertaining enough to keep people out of your real personal business. It's a good cover. The only other viable option is to be boring and have no personality like Nicki.

by Anonymousreply 80August 30, 2021 1:02 PM

The only reason the fanbase likes/liked Kathy is because she went against Kyle and supported Kim.

I really don’t like how fake she’s being on the show and that the women can’t get into drama with her. We see this especially in the Sutton vs Crystal fight. Kathy really poked the bear and made fun of Sutton in violategate, but Sutton couldn’t go after her like she did Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 81August 30, 2021 1:24 PM

I'm watching season three (2010) and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw...a black woman in episode 14!

Kyle allowed her to attend (guess what) her white party along with Brandi, and Brandi used her as a messenger to ask Adrienne to speak with Brandi about their feud.

So, mea culpa. I thought Garcelle was the first non-servant black person ever to have been shown on RHOBH, but there was an unnamed woman who had 45 seconds of screen time 11 years ago. Taylor even shook her hand.

by Anonymousreply 82August 31, 2021 3:48 PM

I liked American Woman. It wasn’t amazing but it was just enjoyable dumb summer fare. I would’ve kept watching if it picked up. The biggest problem with it was it toed the company line too closely in portraying Big Kathy as sweet homemaker instead of the legendary Stage Mom From Hell, which would’ve been an excellent series and probably what Viacom thought they were buying, which also contributed to its cancellation.

Little Kathy has no reason to be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 83August 31, 2021 4:15 PM

One of Brandi's good friends was black. We saw her a few times, most memorably when Brandi told Joyce she was "like a black girl" because she didn't want to get her hair wet. Joyce was offended and Brandi told the story to her friend who sort of just rolled her eyes and laughed at Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 84August 31, 2021 4:59 PM

Some, I mean, one of my best friends is black!

by Anonymousreply 85August 31, 2021 5:49 PM

One of the people I spoke to once was black. I wouldn't give him the keys to park my car at the Beverly Hills Hotel, but I did tip him when he retrieved it.

Can I get back on this woke mess of a show now? I'll even hire a black waitress for my shitty spinoff show!

by Anonymousreply 86August 31, 2021 5:58 PM

The Maloof Hoof shoe! The Hilton Stilton cheese tray! The Rinna Sinner lipgloss! The Dorit Box-Pleat bikini! The Girardi Cardi cardigan! The Garcelle Smell joss stick! The Minkoff Cough vaccine! The Kyle Katfan Caftan!

by Anonymousreply 87August 31, 2021 6:24 PM

Vulgar does not even begin to describe these women

by Anonymousreply 88August 31, 2021 7:30 PM

Interesting. In season three, Yolanda said she spent $300-400,000 for Bella Hadid to ride her show horse and she wished she could afford two or three more.

It's funny that Lisa QVC Rinna thought her daughters could become the next Gigi and Bella. Their success as models obviously came from their father's vast wealth and connections and their mother's firsthand knowledge of the modeling industry.

by Anonymousreply 89August 31, 2021 7:47 PM

Are Lisa Vanderpump and her daughter still business partners with Aaron Schock's original (alleged) pimp? The Beverly Hills imp is still boarding and advertising young men in constant rotation via Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 31, 2021 7:51 PM

They've always talked about Mauricio being Mexican and Kyle even speaks Spanish, which I assumed she does because they're a bilingual family. I just read Mauricio moved to SoCal at age six and he went to and dropped out of USC. Am I the only one who assumed he actually grew up in Mexico?

by Anonymousreply 91August 31, 2021 8:07 PM

Mark Kurian appears to be running an escort agency via his Instagram page.

by Anonymousreply 92August 31, 2021 8:48 PM

R90 I saw that little imp at The Cher Show in NYC about 2 1/2 years ago. He was up in the cheap seats where I was with a butch lesbian, downing Milk Duds like they contained oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 93August 31, 2021 8:55 PM

R92 I've been saying that for years, since he was pimping out Schock.

This series of IG stories he saved plays out to me like a horror movie. He picks up some young dude to bring him back to California from Dallas to become...a star? A model? How did he meet this guy and why is the guy riding with him? And sharing a hotel room with him? Kurian takes videos of the guy shirtless in the hotel room and shares them with the world. He fondles him in the car, talks about 'getting him shirtless' when they arrive. He's literally showing him off like livestock. It's all jus too bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 31, 2021 8:56 PM

Beverly Hills Imp LOL

by Anonymousreply 95August 31, 2021 8:59 PM

Looks like Kurian's current feature Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine cover story is...Taylor Dayne, last seen entertaining insurrectionists at Mar-a-Lago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 31, 2021 9:05 PM

With deplorable gay rent-a-nurse Jake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 31, 2021 9:06 PM

With Lisa and Ken!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 31, 2021 9:08 PM

With sum dum ho!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 31, 2021 9:09 PM

Caressed by Kyle!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 31, 2021 9:10 PM

BFFs with Nicole K!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 31, 2021 9:10 PM

And helping the Gobbler to make a name among the rich mens of Bevvalee Heels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 31, 2021 9:13 PM

And a night out on the town with antigay Aaron and his gay Congressional intern/out-of-office companion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 31, 2021 9:14 PM

He's a star-fucker, which at his height is more like "star-licker."

by Anonymousreply 104August 31, 2021 9:15 PM

And a pimp, R104. If I had a way to prove it, I'd bet money on his relationships with powerful people in LA being directly related to his collecting nubile young men and delivering them to Hollywood powerhouses for pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 105August 31, 2021 9:18 PM

I bet Vanderpump thought this made her a peer of Anna Wintour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 31, 2021 9:21 PM

The Devil Never Wears Maloof Hoofs

by Anonymousreply 107August 31, 2021 9:25 PM

The Devil Wears Vanderpumps

by Anonymousreply 108August 31, 2021 9:27 PM

Whoever this troll is that you queens can’t seem to shut the fuck up about would be excellent casting in an Allan Carr biopic.

by Anonymousreply 109September 1, 2021 1:13 AM

Does the little creepy man have any connection to Cedric? Or just the Cock Gobbler and Granny Pump.

by Anonymousreply 110September 1, 2021 1:21 AM

R110 I've wondered about Cedric, too. Who knows if Lisa adopted Cedric to Kurian or if she sold him to Kurian.

by Anonymousreply 111September 1, 2021 10:18 AM

I'm torn on what to think about Kyle.

I have been rewatching the early seasons and while I used to see Kyle as boring and generally innocuous, now all I see is how she is the primary antagonist at the root of most conflicts. She gathers a few people at her house or elsewhere, asks an 'innocent question' about someone's character and then watches the chain reaction. She did it in season one and she just did it again with the Christmas dinner that became a pile-on of Erika while she pretended to defend Erika but designed the dinner specifically as a group confrontation.

Now I see why people have called her an uncredited producer. She produces the conflicts that drive the show.

Her attacking Kim on camera is the worst of all things she has done, and continuing to exploit Kim on camera for as long as she was on the show. To my surprise, Kim now seems mostly correct and reasonable when she fips out and accuses Kyle of being two-faced and manipulative.

And yet, Kim is genuinely troubled and has been off the show for many years. According to the current season, she and Kim have not spoken for some time—and even so, Kyle supports Kim financially by giving her a place to live rent free.

What a family dynamic. She's keeping her sister from being totally down and out but she also seems like a classic abusive enabler, attacking and condemning and berating Kim for falling off the wagon when she does, publicly humiliating her whenever possible, and then financially supporting her. I would imagine someone in Kim's position, a former star with one sister worth $350 million and another worth $100 million, would be mortified by her position and that it would be especially damaging to live at the whim of a rich and powerful sister who not only controls your housing but also wields the power of the press that would love to tell awful stories about you. It seems like Kim's life must be a total nightmare, even if she has a financial safety net. Her sister is her landlord but resents her and won't speak to her.

It seems Kyle is as screwed up as Kim with her relationships, just without the substance abuse problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 1, 2021 10:29 AM

I didn't remember Kyle ever getting the villain edit, but she did at the beginning of season four. Vanderpump, Brandi and Yolanda all agree that Kyle is an untrustworthy liar and a source of conflict, and Carlton the Witch (who is apparently the second-richest housewife of all after Kathy Hilton, btw) is appalled that Kyle murdered a bee while laughing!

by Anonymousreply 113September 1, 2021 10:47 AM

[quote] Vanderpump, Brandi and Yolanda all agree that Kyle is an untrustworthy liar and a source of conflict

What?! Not Santa Lisa. She would never question the integrity and trustworthiness of an old friend. To do so would be unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 114September 1, 2021 1:07 PM

Were LVP and Kyle real friends, or just using each other for the show?

by Anonymousreply 115September 1, 2021 1:09 PM

R115 They were actually friends before the show started.

I have mixed feelings about Kyle. On the one hand, she's obviously very aware of her TV persona and is trying hard to erase her "bitch" image from earlier seasons. On the other hand, as the adult child of an alcoholic, I can relate to her anxiety when it comes to conflict and her need to avoid it at all costs. When you have a family member who's an addict, you walk on eggshells 24/7 and do whatever it takes to make sure the addict doesn't get triggered and go off. It becomes ingrained in you and you carry it with you throughout your life.

I'm sure Kyle feels guilt over her relationship with Kim and Kim's current situation, so she's doing what she feels she can without actually confronting the situation and dealing with it - giving Kim a place to live. It'll keep Kim quiet and it'll make Kyle feel like she's being a supportive sister.

by Anonymousreply 116September 1, 2021 3:05 PM

Doesn't Kim still get alimony from her ex-husband, who was an heir to the billionaire Davis family? Why would she need to live rent free in Kyle's tacky apartment?

by Anonymousreply 117September 1, 2021 4:37 PM

R117 Kim has mountains of debt. She's been divorced for 30 years, so she's likely no longer getting alimony, or if she is, it's not enough to cover her debts and living expenses.

by Anonymousreply 118September 1, 2021 4:44 PM

Is that why she supplements her income by shoplifting from Target?

by Anonymousreply 119September 1, 2021 6:50 PM

R119, That was all a terrible mix-up. She wasn't actually shoplifting.

by Anonymousreply 120September 1, 2021 7:06 PM

Why doesn't Kathy just give Kim a permanent residence at a Hilton property? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 121September 1, 2021 7:34 PM

R121 Kathy probably hasn't been knee deep in trying to manage Kim's alcohol and drug problems like Kyle has. She doesn't have as many irons in the fire to want to get involved to that extent.

by Anonymousreply 122September 1, 2021 7:36 PM

Erika, Rinna & Brandi need to have a 3-way.

by Anonymousreply 123September 1, 2021 7:48 PM

Is Denise coming back?

by Anonymousreply 124September 1, 2021 8:15 PM

Andy said that Kim makes an appearance this season. She's probably on the season finale.

Can you imagine being Kim and having to walk into Kathy and Kyle's multiple million dollar homes while you live in a cheap apartment? And knowing the whole time that it was YOU who was responsible for your sister's wealth and happiness. It's fucking unbelievable when you think about it. Life isn't fair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 1, 2021 8:44 PM

I watched Black Snake Moan for the first time, and my god, Kim is a great actress! She played Christina Ricci's working-class mother from the South. Very believable in the role.

Just in this brief scene, you can tell that she still got it as an actress. I wish she would get her life together and return to acting. I could see her playing the same roles as Melissa Leo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 1, 2021 8:53 PM

R126 She was excellent in that movie. You're right - if she got her shit together, she could have a good acting career again.

by Anonymousreply 127September 1, 2021 9:44 PM

R125 Of course, Kim's drinking in that picture.

And Kyle was still on her first nose.

by Anonymousreply 128September 1, 2021 9:45 PM

r126

she looks so different and she isn't that horrible

by Anonymousreply 129September 1, 2021 10:55 PM

girls Pazuzu is on! Focus

by Anonymousreply 130September 2, 2021 1:20 AM

Kim is definitely a far superior actress to both Rinna and Erika.

I had no idea Kim has that in her. She should still be acting. I hope she can stay well.

by Anonymousreply 131September 2, 2021 1:30 AM

Erika was in full cunt mode tonite. She’s starting to crack.

by Anonymousreply 132September 2, 2021 3:46 AM

OMG KYLE AND RINNA ARE CUNTS, THROWING POOR SUTTON INTO A CAGE WITJ PAZUZU!

GET HER SUTTON!

by Anonymousreply 133September 2, 2021 3:59 AM

Can’t believe the hypocrisy of these women to throw Sutton under the bus and watch Erika snarl at Sutton and spray her self-righteous, BS-victim vitriol at her. Not a peep from most of these ladies when Erika goes Pazuzu on Sutton but they all talked shit about her. Poor Sutton can’t think fast enough on her feet to tell on them all for their hypocrisy!

And Erika, the waterworks are getting OLD. Your acting sucks. Until this season, I thought Erika had some humanity in her but after seeing that she’d rather cling to stolen goods and play victim in all of this than acknowledge anything about the real victims, I hope she gets everything taken away and has to go back to waitressing.

by Anonymousreply 134September 2, 2021 5:44 AM

Sutton should have said to Pazuzu, “you’re being threatening to me. And with all your legal troubles I don’t think you can afford going into another courtroom to stop me from getting a restraining order against you. So maybe YOU should shut the fuck up.”

by Anonymousreply 135September 2, 2021 6:02 AM

R135: That would require someone quick on their feet. As much as I love Sutton calling Pazuzu out on her lies, I think she gets caught off guard by mean girls like Crystal and Erika, and it rattles her.

by Anonymousreply 136September 2, 2021 6:35 AM

[quote] Just in this brief scene, you can tell that she still got it as an actress. I wish she would get her life together and return to acting. I could see her playing the same roles as Melissa Leo.

No one needs Kyle Richards to go into acting

by Anonymousreply 137September 2, 2021 9:08 AM

Loooove Garcelle saying she knew who Rob Minkoff is. I love Crystal but that was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 138September 2, 2021 9:10 AM

I'd love to see Crystals face when she saw that on the episode.

by Anonymousreply 139September 2, 2021 9:49 AM

R137 Bitch, I'm BEEN in acting and I'm in the new Halloween movie! The last thing Kim did was Sharknado.

by Anonymousreply 140September 2, 2021 10:50 AM

I don't understand the people who despise Erika, love Sutton and also love Crystal. I get the vibe that Crystal doesn't care *at all* about the idea of Tom and Erika stealing money from kids with dead parents, while Dorit at least seems to be caught in a moral dilemma of not being cruel to her crying friend and reminding her who was hurt by Tom's crimes. Crystal's only comments about it relate to Erika protecting her money and her reputation.

by Anonymousreply 141September 2, 2021 11:06 AM

R141 I don't think it's any surprise that Crystal doesn't care about the actual details of the case. I mean, Crystal can barely tolerate her own kids. You think she's gonna care about a bunch of orphans?

by Anonymousreply 142September 2, 2021 11:12 AM

R142 Right. But it seems like everyone is letting her off the hook while targeting others for not going after Erika.

My view of the women at this point:

Garcelle: Respectable. Honestly balances her empathy for a hurting woman with empathy for the victims of her crimes.

Sutton: Not quite as positive as everyone else feels about her. I haven't forgotten her histrionics early in the season, the crazy face roller thing. While I suspect what she suspects—that Erika probably didn't know every detail but is acting as a cover story, and that Tom told her to get out while she has a chance—I think she is overly dramatic and tried to convince everyone their personal reputations would be in the toilet for associating with Erika. She tried to shun her from the group, which can't happen when Erika is on the payroll and can't leave because this is her only income. I think Sutton, being concerned only with her reputation and convincing everyone to turn on Erika, tried to play the Cady-coming-for-Regina-George role and flopped a bit.

Dorit: She must be annoying as fuck off in footage left on the cutting room floor because everyone agrees she's a bore. And she's utterly superficial. Still, if I were in the women's position, I think I would behave most like Dorit. If I saw my friend crying, I wouldn't go for her jugular and try to make her feel worse in a group situation, but I absolutely would be full of questions and suspicions and would feel like Erika probably has been showing us someone she isn't.

Kyle: Wretched. I don't know how she gets away with what she does. She has blatantly told Sutton and Garcelle privately that she shares their concerns and could be wrong about Erika. Then she tells Erika that Erika has her unconditional support. Then she sets up gatherings knowing the other women intend to pile onto Erika and doesn't tell Erika. Then she tries to make Sutton the villain after agreeing privately that Sutton could be right while saying, "I like you both but you're not being honest." Kyle has been the catalyst for many explosions since the beginning of the series and she is never injured by the explosions she causes.

Kathy: Acting. Last year, Paris announced her public persona is a fictional character. Then Paris launched a new Netflix cooking show exploiting that character and people accept it. Kathy and the producers created a similarly wacky and airheaded character as her daughter's intended to be so entertaining no one would wonder who Kathy Hilton really is. I do wonder because it's hard to watch all the women attack Erika for playing a role on the show while Kathy is clearly playing a fictional persona for the show. She is entertaining and way less annoying than Paris with her stupid catchphrases, but she's still pretending.

by Anonymousreply 143September 2, 2021 11:31 AM

[quote] I do wonder because it's hard to watch all the women attack Erika for playing a role on the show while Kathy is clearly playing a fictional persona for the show. She is entertaining and way less annoying than Paris with her stupid catchphrases, but she's still pretending.

It’s not the pretending that’s bad. It’s because her persona Erika Jayne is to cover up Pazuzu. Her emotional violence is genuinely terrifying to the other women. And to audiences she is that person in our live, past or present, a family member or a colleague with explosive, vicious anger.

by Anonymousreply 144September 2, 2021 11:49 AM

Garcelle is the only genuine human on the show. I’ve been on the fence about Crystal all season but I really don’t like her. She’s as superficial as Erika. I really do think Dorit is decent but still shady.

by Anonymousreply 145September 2, 2021 12:05 PM

Has she ever once mentioned the victims without the other ladies bringing it up? No.

by Anonymousreply 146September 2, 2021 12:51 PM

The true victim is Mikey and his inability to pay for his lip fillers anymore!

by Anonymousreply 147September 2, 2021 12:57 PM

R146 Even last night, when Dorit said "but the victims!" Erika's reponse was, "How do you think I feel?" Dorit was taken off guard and said "I think you feel like we do" (presumably meaning about the victims) and Erika said "I FEEL WORSE."

The whole thing was an emphasis on Erika's feelings. Garcelle tried to support her emotionally and cut through the self-pity to just get Erika to acknowledge that those kids' lives are fucked because of what her husband did, and she just absolutely refused. It was all about Erika.

by Anonymousreply 148September 2, 2021 12:57 PM

Erika was like a malfunctioning android at Kathy's dinner.

by Anonymousreply 149September 2, 2021 2:19 PM

Boy, Rinna sure is keeping her balloon lips firmly shut. Half in the bag before dinner, and playing with that nasty little dog right at the table.

And I think Sutton is nobody's fool; she has raised points that none of these other crones had even thought about, and with which they all avidly agreed when Erika wasn't around - but then, with the exception of Garcelle (also nobody's fool) they all hide behind that uber phony show of "support" and their repeated insistence that they "believe" Erika.

If I were Sutton, I'd have asked her if she planned on going back to her old job at SHAKERS!!

by Anonymousreply 150September 2, 2021 2:39 PM

Everyone going on about Kathy’s house but it’s all so new money.

by Anonymousreply 151September 2, 2021 4:06 PM

No one has mentioned the star of last night's show- Kathy's house! It is very well put together, but no warmth or personality. It is a bit like some of these women. Kathy did look a bit shocked when the women highjacked her party. The only one more shaken was the man-servant Patric. I don't think Erika ate much of the caviar pie, she'd rather have a Taco Bell any day.

by Anonymousreply 152September 2, 2021 4:14 PM

It's weird when Erika suddenly talks like a hood rat. I question her intelligence because the way she behaves towards Sutton and the threats made to them all last night makes me think "oh, there's someone who could be a grifter, steal from victims, and try to cover it up with her husband". Not a good look. And I totally understand Sutton not wanting to be "friends" with someone she feels may be lying about heinous crimes.

by Anonymousreply 153September 2, 2021 4:23 PM

The really did a cliffhanger and no “NEXT WEEK…”, they know you’ll be back

by Anonymousreply 154September 2, 2021 4:25 PM

They must heavily edit Dorit because she keeps being branded as long-winded, but we never quite see that on the show. We see a lot of her starting in on a topic and the other women interrupting her with jokes or groans about her persistent chattiness and then she never quite finishes the thought she started.

by Anonymousreply 155September 2, 2021 4:28 PM

Erika seems like a split personality. It's emerged before where she'll suddenly snap at someone and the mask drops. Freaky. Sutton looked genuinely frightened at the dinner.

Also, Kyle is a grade A cunt.

by Anonymousreply 156September 2, 2021 4:29 PM

[quote] It's weird when Erika suddenly talks like a hood rat. I question her intelligence because the way she behaves towards Sutton and the threats made to them all last night makes me think "oh, there's someone who could be a grifter, steal from victims, and try to cover it up with her husband".

It's not a lack of intelligence, it's a massive temper and a short fuse. It doesn't make her a grifter, but it does make her less sympathetic—and I am totally here for that. Erika clearly thought she could use this season to garner public sympathy and it's glorious watching that plan blow up in her face.

by Anonymousreply 157September 2, 2021 5:12 PM

We need Camille back. They were stupid for letting her go.

by Anonymousreply 158September 2, 2021 9:10 PM

You know who is not missed? LVP

by Anonymousreply 159September 2, 2021 9:15 PM

Oh never mind, they wanted her to film but she didn’t want to. Sucks because she’d be great on this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 2, 2021 9:19 PM

R160 Kyle is cocky like Vicky and Bethenny, thinks she’s an OG but people will get tired of her too and she’ll get fired. She’s already boring. That’ll be a sweet day because she’s a real cunt. Next season she better catch M taking a big Tranny burrito in the pool if she wants to stay.

by Anonymousreply 161September 2, 2021 9:25 PM

I fast-forwarded through all of Kyle & Mauricio's date night.

by Anonymousreply 162September 2, 2021 9:28 PM

Someone needs to get in Erika's face and say Bitch I am not scared of your ass. Or bare their teeth at her.

Why do they walk on eggshells around this bitch? Does she have receipts that we are not aware of?

by Anonymousreply 163September 2, 2021 9:35 PM

Camille would have been a great free radical to unleash on this group. For all of Camille’s “perniciousness”, she had Kyle pegged from the jump and she loves to dunk on Dorit and all her bullshit fronting.

I guess Crystal is sort of in the same vein as Camille and Yolanda, but Crystal’s brand of smug jumped up Hollywood wife cuntiness is no where near as much fun Camille’s. Like besides telegraphing her disdain for Sutton and her own children, has she done anything besides talking about food with her maid/best friend and insisting on filming scenes that prove that she is good at sports? YAWN.

by Anonymousreply 164September 2, 2021 9:36 PM

R164 what did Camille think of Kyle?

Also, Kyle telling Camille to get a life is insane. You’re on a fucking reality show, Kyle! You’re a pathetic cunt too!!!

by Anonymousreply 165September 2, 2021 9:41 PM

The big obvious conflict in the first season of Beverly Hills was between Camille and Kyle, R165. Camille thought Kyle was a simpering two-faced bitch who said no one would ever be interested in her sans Kelsey Grammar. Kyle denied saying it. Camille sicced the gloriously insane Allison Dubois (the e-cigarette puffing self-declared crime-fighting psychic on whom the Grammar-produced tv show Medium was based) on Kyle at the OG dinner party from hell who told Kyle that the other side was telling her that Kyle’s marriage was a sham. The whole thing was peak housewives.

by Anonymousreply 166September 2, 2021 9:56 PM

I agree that Erika's aggression makes her look even more like she wouldn't give a fuck about screwing over victims - she's too arrogant to see that and as for the 'Look at MY life' - she's at a dinner party with $1000 candle holders and fucking cavier pie! Read the fucking room!!

I also don't get why the women (other than Sutton) are tiptoing around Erika, because it's not like she can DO anything other than make empty threats. She's a social pariah now and even if she gets away with this, she'll have no power or money to actually DO anything to them. Watching Sutton laugh it off is delicious. I'm wasn't a massive Sutton fan, but just for the laughing response alone she has become my favourite.

by Anonymousreply 167September 2, 2021 10:35 PM

I loved the look in the first dinner segment before cutting to commercial after Erika rips her when Sutton breaks the fourth wall and bobbles her head directly at the camera. She’s looks like a retarded donkey.

by Anonymousreply 168September 2, 2021 11:08 PM

Erika LOATHES Garcelle in particular-the way she flinched when Garcelle touched her says it all-but she won’t dare tell her off

by Anonymousreply 169September 3, 2021 12:00 AM

For the record, caviar pie is nasty and the lamb chops looked overdone.

by Anonymousreply 170September 3, 2021 12:01 AM

So Garcelle's upset that everybody's ganging up on Sutton, but she sits there silently herself?

Way to stick up for your friend, Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 171September 3, 2021 1:28 AM

Do you think they stopped the cameras so Erika could run to the bathroom, then come back with artificial tears streaming down her face?

by Anonymousreply 172September 3, 2021 1:48 AM

[quote] Erika LOATHES Garcelle in particular-the way she flinched when Garcelle touched her says it all-but she won’t dare tell her off

She knows Garcelle is the one cast member she can't bully like the others. Erika acts like she's Deebo from Friday.

by Anonymousreply 173September 3, 2021 3:21 AM

omg this week's episode was so delicious. Sutton is not likable but she's great as a counterweight to Erika by being the one to question her

Dorit and Garcelle are being too nice about it

Crystal doesn't care

Kyle and Lisa don't want to be accused of another cast pile on but I wouldn't be surprised if they are less pro-Erika at the reunion given the public reaction

Kathy's chief butler not knowing who Kyle is? Those sisters are so close aren't they?

Dorit showed what a pretentious phony she is with her gushing over Kathy's party

by Anonymousreply 174September 3, 2021 4:57 AM

Camille for sure would have called Erika out on her bullshit. So would Brandi. I’ve never missed either of them before but would have welcomed their presence this season.

by Anonymousreply 175September 3, 2021 5:59 AM

Even big mouth Dorit couldn’t help herself and started in on Erika.

by Anonymousreply 176September 3, 2021 6:47 AM

This season is EPIC!!!

the best ever

by Anonymousreply 177September 3, 2021 9:19 AM

Garshawn adds so much class to this show.

by Anonymousreply 178September 3, 2021 4:14 PM

This season seems endless - Crystal being violated took several episodes and now Erika bristles is taking several episodes. Meanwhile we learn nothing about Erika.

by Anonymousreply 179September 3, 2021 4:29 PM

nope I don't need to see Camille ever again after she defended Kavanaugh and confirmed her deplorable status

the show is going very well without her

1 thing I really hate is that a lot of dumbass LVP fans only liked weirdo Denise and Camille because of who they had conflict with. Likewise a lot of them only support Garcelle and Sutton because they have not been kissing Erika's ass. Rather than be like most us of the posters here and question Erika based on the holes in her story, they're doing so because they're transferring their loyalty of LVP

by Anonymousreply 180September 3, 2021 5:26 PM

R180 These shows are confusing because they are entertainment, modeled on soap operas, and in a lot of entertainment, colorful, eccentric villains are the most interesting characters.

Even in Milton's Paradise Lost, Satan became the most relatable and entertaining character, with Adam and Jesus Christ being dreadful bores. Milton was a Puritan, and William Blake said Milton was "of the devil's party without knowing it."

So yeah, Ramona and Camille and Erika are probably evil through and through in real life, but when the cameras are recording, they are being recorded as characters and audiences can't help falling prey to the antics of the devil when Adam and Eve and Jesus are big snoozes.

by Anonymousreply 181September 3, 2021 5:51 PM

What is with the booby-sling netted bra things Garcelle and other women have been wearing on this show? Am I the only one who finds these garments shockingly tacky for women who wear clothes that cost tens of thousands of dollars? It's literally highly priced stripper clothes.

by Anonymousreply 182September 3, 2021 7:02 PM

[quote] 1 thing I really hate is that a lot of dumbass LVP fans only liked weirdo Denise and Camille because of who they had conflict with. Likewise a lot of them only support Garcelle and Sutton because they have not been kissing Erika's ass.

You keep saying Denise only had supporters because LVP fans preferred her to Kyle, but that simply not true. Some of us hate LVP, Brandi, Erika AND Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 183September 3, 2021 7:09 PM

R183 🙋🏻

by Anonymousreply 184September 3, 2021 7:11 PM

R183 key word "a lot", not all. What was the appeal of Denise? Her anti-science "cancer is your best friend" scamming husband? Her boring tenure on the show? Walking out of most conflict scenes? I don't get it

by Anonymousreply 185September 3, 2021 7:11 PM

Their clothes are ridiculous. Dorit looks like a child’s idea of glamour.

by Anonymousreply 186September 3, 2021 7:12 PM

R185 Obvs this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187September 3, 2021 7:13 PM

Which of Dorit’s many faces is your favorite?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188September 3, 2021 7:19 PM

Dorit and Kyle both have so far dodged the inevitable disfigurement bullet and both look better than ever. In three to five years they will begin to look as freaky as Taylor, Adrienne and Brandy.

by Anonymousreply 189September 3, 2021 7:25 PM

Has anyone else noticed how Dorit's whatever the hell that is accent is much less pronounced this season?

It's like she gave up on trying to be cosmopolitan. Maybe it was the humbling experience of decorating a room in Bucca di Beppo.

by Anonymousreply 190September 3, 2021 7:35 PM

There is no question that if we saw similar numerous troubling allegations of Ken Todd scamming people out of millions of dollars then turning around and lavishing LVP with gifts and investing in her business ventures, the majority of BH viewers would scream "it's not true! We still love you Lisa! I bet Kyle and Rinna planted those false rumors to smear your good name!"

For whatever reason the LVP stans take this show way too seriously and emotionally invested in an unhealthy way. If Erika were an LVP ally they'd be on her side too which is pathetic given the allegations.

by Anonymousreply 191September 3, 2021 7:47 PM

I watch and pretend they are all my friends. Covid, you did this to me!!!

Only with NY and BH, though. Those bitches from New Jersey really scare me. I'd do to a dinner at Kathy's house any time, but I'd be more respectful towards her staff.

I thought the expressions on her face were funny during the arguments. What I can't figure is are the guests in her real life so boring that she chose to insert herself in the Housewives cesspool or are they a respite from an even more bizarre real life?

by Anonymousreply 192September 3, 2021 9:21 PM

I think Kathy went in for the attention and to relieve boredom. She seems like a simpleton.

by Anonymousreply 193September 3, 2021 9:29 PM

I have season 4 on now—season of the witch Carlton—and Kathy was just there for Kim's daughter's graduation. Kathy's face was puffed up like a marshmallow with filters, she insulted Kim immediately ("Is that what you're wearing?" followed by Kyle saying "That's my sister Kathy. The first thing she always does is tell you how ugly you look.") and then complain that the graduation ceremony is 90 minutes long and make a dissatisfied face at the camera. She must have worked with Paris and her manager during the pandemic to create her affable RHOBH persona.

by Anonymousreply 194September 3, 2021 9:46 PM

The funniest Kathy Hilton moment on the show is still from several seasons ago when she said to Adrienne Maloof, “Oh, you do magic now?” after Adrienne performed in a magic show.

I still think about that and laugh.

by Anonymousreply 195September 3, 2021 9:50 PM

Hunky Dorit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 3, 2021 10:07 PM

Here's the strappy boob sling thing. Why do so many of these fiftysomething Bravo women wear clothes that would look trashy even on a 22 year old at the beach?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197September 3, 2021 10:08 PM

We visited LA in July. Stayed at at a posh hotel and went to eat at some nice places. The look on a lot of women was definitely early 90s video vixen trash. Visible bras, short leather mini skirts, etc. It was kinda depressing.

by Anonymousreply 198September 3, 2021 10:19 PM

It's really gross to me. I hate to be so judgmental but it is just borderline grotesque in my view to walk around with private body parts strung up and thrust forward like the 3am red light special at the corner of Hollywood and Vine. It's particularly depressing to me to see 54-year-old Garcelle do it, clearly out of peer pressure, since she's normally very tasteful.

It's a little nauseating to see Kyle, the Lisas, Camille, Dorit and everyone else wear blazers with nothing underneath unbuttoned to their navels to show off their big rubber hooters, but they all sold their bodies for their husbands' money and have no talents to speak of, so whatever, I can understand why they feel like they should present their valuables front and center. But not you, Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 199September 3, 2021 10:26 PM

Check out this woman's impersonations of Bravo housewives. Kathy Hilton even shared an impersonation of herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 3, 2021 10:26 PM

Here's another link to Amy Phillips impersonations. Not every post on her Instagram page is an impersonation but if you can find them they're hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201September 3, 2021 10:32 PM

Erika answers the housewives questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 3, 2021 10:37 PM

r160

who is Scott?

by Anonymousreply 203September 4, 2021 12:34 AM

I don't really like Sutton, but she's doing the Lord's work.

I saw a blurb somehwere, but I couldn't watch it all and now I can't find the video... but someone was talking about how it has now come out that Sutton had a very good reason to start questioning Erika. It was something about her having agreed to lend Erika financial help. Apparently everyone was aware of it and Sutton was pissed off because her agreeing to do that and Erika knowing whatever she knew, put Sutton in jeopardy of being scruitinized or subpoenad.

Anyone have any other info on this?

by Anonymousreply 204September 4, 2021 3:28 AM

[quote]Kathy's chief butler not knowing who Kyle is? Those sisters are so close aren't they?

They're not close but the clip of him doing that to her isn't showing you what you think it is.

He didn't ask who she was because he hasn't seen her around... he asked who she was because Kathy hates Kyle and obviously had him say it to fuck with her. Kathy lives to make sure Kyle knows she's not important.

by Anonymousreply 205September 4, 2021 3:35 AM

Right before each new episode, Bravo airs an episode of RHOBH with a few additional scenes that didn’t appear the previous week’s episode when it was new, r204. Here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206September 4, 2021 4:07 AM

I saw some aftershow interview with Garcelle and Sutton where they said the editing was strange because Rinna forced them all to play a game at the table where you had to ask someone questions if you were holding that stupid bell. So when Sutton had the bell and it was her turn she asked Erika and Erika went apeshit. They both said everyone was shocked at Erika’s response and Erika looked at each woman and said “what are you doing to me?” Or something really dramatic.

I wish I could find the bravo insta where I saw this but I can’t find it.

by Anonymousreply 207September 4, 2021 4:07 AM

That fucking bell. I bet you five bucks Andy will waste at least ten minutes of the reunion doing an adoring, affectionate look back at "Rinna and her Dinner Bell", wasting time asking each lady, "How did you feel when she'd ring it?" Meanwhile, time will tick down so Erika won't have too many hard questions to answer because, "Oh my God--Drunk Rinna and the dinner bell cracked. Me. Up! Let's take a look!"

He's such a cross-eyed cunt.

by Anonymousreply 208September 4, 2021 4:46 AM

R208 yes I think you called it. I'll be shocked if the dumb bell does not make an appearance at the reunion

by Anonymousreply 209September 4, 2021 5:02 AM

He will put the goddamn bell next to the goddamn bunny in the goddamn Bravo Clubhouse.

That cockeyed cunt is so predictable.

by Anonymousreply 210September 4, 2021 5:04 AM

well the easily amused viewers have already labeled Kathy as "iconic" *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 211September 4, 2021 5:07 AM

R206, thanks for sharing that unfortunately I cant view it. For some reason IG now requires you to login to view content, I guess. I don't have an IG account and dont want one.

by Anonymousreply 212September 4, 2021 6:04 AM

Basically r212, Sutton said that when she got divorced her attorney told her before she filed to be ready to ask someone to loan her money in case she wasn’t able to use her bank account to pay expenses. Sutton relayed that to Erika and offered to loan Erika money, and she declined.

What was more interesting to me was Rinna‘s follow up to Sutton’s story. Rinna said she asked Erika where she got the money to set up her rental home and car when she left Tom, and Erika told her she couldn’t tell her.

This broad is guilty as fuck and a complete sociopath. In this week’s episode she kept repeating, over and over, as she has over the past several weeks, how much this has effected HER. Not only does she lack empathy for the victims , she pretends they don’t exist.

That dinner with Kathy, Crystal, Erika and Garcelle at Crystal’s home was horrible. Those bitches invited Garcelle to talk shit about Sutton and try to get Garcelle to join in. Crystal’s comment that she had never heard of Sutton was so nasty. Bitch, nobody heard of you before this either. I really dislike Crystal. I think she’s a gigacunt.

by Anonymousreply 213September 4, 2021 6:28 AM

Sutton has Erika's whole ruse nailed, and that's what's really pissing Erika off at this point. The reason Erika can't say how she got the money to leave Tom and get her own place is because Tom gave it to her.

by Anonymousreply 214September 4, 2021 10:43 AM

Loved watching Dorit's eyes roll back in her wannabe head when ruminating about Kathy's lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 215September 4, 2021 10:43 AM

Loathe Dorit but to her credit - at least she asked about the victims at the dinner from hell and Erika’s response was so completely dramatic and fake. She feels “worse.”

Right. She really is a sociopath.

Garcelle and Sutton are the only ones I like. I normally enjoy Crystal but she was very cold and robotic this episode. Also Rob grosses me out. Their kids are very cute though.

by Anonymousreply 216September 4, 2021 11:02 AM

Rewatching season four now and I am reminded why I have such disdain for Brandi. She's really fucked up. Since her casting, people excused her meanness because 'she has no filter,' but for no reason at all, she locked her radar on Joyce and was incredibly nasty to her. She kept calling her by a name that was not hers, told her she can't be Joyce because Joyce isn't a Hispanic name and so she should be "Jacqueline" or at least "Yoyce," and then told her "you're a black person" because she said she can't swim. I don't really like Joyce, but this shit was really difficult to sit through. And all the women except Kyle laughed along with Brandi and snapped at Joyce when she stuck up for herself, even Yolanda, who seems to be empathetic when she's not occupied with being pretentious. The only thing that made Brandi at all sympathetic that season was that her dog was stolen. She also outed Lisa's manipulations and revealed how evil she is, but IMO, that's also incriminating because Brandi played along with it for a long time and only outed her when she felt Lisa was drifting away from her anyway.

Sutton is like Yolanda to me. She doesn't seem exactly likable and doesn't have a great personality, but she seems intelligent and decent overall.

Crystal is like Joyce: younger, pretty, doesn't really add anything to the show. She's just set decoration.

Carlton isn't as bad as I remembered, but she is a little unhinged. She was offended when Kyle commented on the 800 crosses in her castle-mansion, when Kyle asked what her religion is, when Kyle asked if she's a witch (she is...so why is that offensive?), when Kyle killed a bee, when Kyle was freaked out by a squirrel. But she found it charming when Brandi called her a cunt, and then she made out with Brandi on a reality show and then got pissed at Brandi for telling someone on the same reality show. She was offended that Kyle mentioned Lisa's nipple but then showed off her S&M room with her nanny and said if the nanny is lucky she can be involved in a three-way with Carlton and her husband. I don't think there's anyone quite so nonsensical on the show now.

Rewatching, I do miss Kim. She acted goofy, but she seems a lot more genuine than her sister and she is right about *everything* she observes. She knew Rinna was a bullshitter, she calls Kyle on her fakeness, she knew Lisa Vanderpump was a rat early on. She befriended Brandi but when Brandi mentioned that she had tabloids about Mauricio's rumored affair and that Lisa wanted her to bring them out to make drama, Kim went straight to Mauricio to tell him, which I think is the right thing to do.

Overall, Kim is my favorite person from the cast. She may lie about her addictions and steal shit, but she's somehow the most authentic and incisive.

by Anonymousreply 217September 4, 2021 11:13 AM

Isn’t Erika getting her money now from Elon Musk, or some other sugar daddy? There was a blind item on it but I can’t remember who it was.

by Anonymousreply 218September 4, 2021 3:13 PM

There was a rumor she was fucking Scooter Braun, but she has denied it and she even brought it up on the show some weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 219September 4, 2021 3:19 PM

[quote] What was more interesting to me was Rinna‘s follow up to Sutton’s story. Rinna said she asked Erika where she got the money to set up her rental home and car when she left Tom, and Erika told her she couldn’t tell her.

So her music career, memoir and Chicago paid for rental on a Range Rover and a lovely house in Hancock Park. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 220September 4, 2021 3:31 PM

[quote] And all the women except Kyle laughed along with Brandi and snapped at Joyce when she stuck up for herself, even Yolanda, who seems to be empathetic when she's not occupied with being pretentious.

Oh Yolanda was nothing but awful.

“Quiet, sweetie”. Uh, ok, you aged whore.

And when she brought out that hideous book of erotic photographs for David Foster featuring her outdated implants, ugh.

The only thing I liked about what she brought to the show how much she and Lisa Vanderpump hated each other and fought over Muhammad’s attention.

by Anonymousreply 221September 4, 2021 3:35 PM

[quote]Garcelle and Sutton are the only ones I like. I normally enjoy Crystal but she was very cold and robotic this episode. Also Rob grosses me out. Their kids are very cute though.

I like Rob because I know a million dorky Jewish guys like him. Also, I grew up around a lot of hyper competitive Asians who are never wrong.

As for the why I like Denise, on the show she would often react to the women and the situations in a similar way to how I would.

And I could see how she was juggling her life raising her daughters with a lot of boundaries because their dad is Charlie Sheen, and being an actress and still a sexual woman herself, and showing both sides of herself on the show.

Kyle going berserk, screaming at the dinner table and running into the production office crying because Denise had a diamond ice sculpture at her BBQ (because, you know, that’s what they hold in the opening credits) because Denise was supposed to be a hippy dippy down to earth Cali girl who doesn’t care about glam was the last straw. And I really liked Kyle before that.

by Anonymousreply 222September 4, 2021 3:44 PM

Yolanda’s undisguised horror at Gigi’s love of high school volleyball was funny too. She was openly terrified that her best looking child was going to refuse to model/turn tricks in Cannes and be a lesbian bike courier instead.

by Anonymousreply 223September 4, 2021 3:47 PM

Crystal was bad this last episode. Using MeToo to defend Erika, and joining in on the Sutton gang up (very disappointed in Kathy too).

by Anonymousreply 224September 4, 2021 3:59 PM

I am willing to give crystal the benefit of the doubt and blame poor editing for the dinner party plus her not wanting to engage in the hysteria while Erika went around threatening everyone.

Also Sutton did treat her like shit in the beginning of the season. So I think she needed a minute to get over that.

But agree her behavior was disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 225September 4, 2021 4:14 PM

What power does Erika have? I would've asked her that. She is a pariah.

by Anonymousreply 226September 4, 2021 4:30 PM

WTF? Erika gets payments from the CA lottery? What’s that about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 4, 2021 4:39 PM

Isn’t Erika living off her Bravo salary? Her other assets (stolen money or property) are frozen.

by Anonymousreply 228September 4, 2021 4:59 PM

I think that Crystal said on WWHL this summer that she and Sutton text each other every day, so sounds like they’ve buried the hatchet.

by Anonymousreply 229September 4, 2021 5:10 PM

Yes, R228. My guess is that that is why Erika is sitting through everything on camera. She doesn't have many choices. She has no money aside from Bravo money. She probably has no skills at all. She's too materialistic to get a 'poor house' that's less than $10,000 a month, even when she is absolutely broke. So what is she going to do? Sit down surrounded by cameras and give the high drama while the women attack her character.

It was during the dinner party that I realized she is confronting it head on on the show because she needs the check. She ran to the bathroom for a quick snort or something, and then came back and lashed out at all the women with "Why are you doing this to me?" I realized she *has* to be there and was probably hoping she could evade some of the interrogation but the production wouldn't let it happen. Adrienne and Denise were able to threaten lawsuits, but Erika doesn't have that option.

It also occurred to me at that point that Andy may be pretending to be on Erika's side so it doesn't look like he's in on setting her up for personal devastation. He's that much of a jerk that he would do it for ratings and then pretend to be on her side so he looks dumb but innocent. It's a very Vanderpump move.

by Anonymousreply 230September 4, 2021 5:18 PM

Yeah, Brandi was nuts and not in a good way. She had the shrill voice, too. She was jealous of Joyce because Joyce was married to a man who was apparently wealthy, reasonably young, and who did seem genuinely into Joyce. Joyce was boring, IMO, and too pageant-y looking. But she really let us see who Brandi really was.

Kim Richards, angry and bitter, will probably live her whole life that way, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 231September 4, 2021 5:44 PM

[quote]It also occurred to me at that point that Andy may be pretending to be on Erika's side so it doesn't look like he's in on setting her up for personal devastation. He's that much of a jerk that he would do it for ratings and then pretend to be on her side so he looks dumb but innocent. It's a very Vanderpump move.

That makes a lot of sense

by Anonymousreply 232September 4, 2021 5:45 PM

That cockeyed cunt is one evil queen. Not that that fat ex-stripper doesn’t deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 233September 4, 2021 5:47 PM

R227 Well, this pretty much proves Erika knew exactly what was going on and where the money was coming from.

by Anonymousreply 234September 4, 2021 5:47 PM

Joyce was very boring and a little loopy. She tried to add to the drama of the show by cornering sociopath Vanderpump and yelling at her about not letting Joyce fix her hair. Joyce was clueless. But she is really gorgeous. Her smile is perfect. As someone with standard-issue British teeth (I'm American but of mostly British heritage.), I am jealous.

I don't know if Brandi's issue was that Joyce was married to a rich man or just as simple as Joyce displacing Brandi as the young pretty one. I think it was the latter.

I do have to say Joyce creeped me out sometimes. At her first meeting with everyone, she talked about her husband's gigantic "peepee." Then she did it again. Then she kept calling him "my baby" at the dinner table with him there and Brandi asked "is he a man or a baby?" and Joyce said "He's MY BABY! I have three babies and he is one of them!" And then more about his "peepee." Major ick vibes. Brandi is vulgar but she doesn't seem to mix the adult sex stuff with baby talk. Just bizarre. And the only thing even mildly interesting about Joyce.

by Anonymousreply 235September 4, 2021 5:51 PM

IMO, Joyce had a too-obvious nose job. And her eyebrows are sitting right on top of her eyes. Possibly an effect of Botox, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 236September 4, 2021 6:01 PM

^AKA Nicole Kidman Syndrome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 4, 2021 6:09 PM

It’s probably why Erika wants to do the reunion and another season - needs cash

by Anonymousreply 238September 4, 2021 6:18 PM

Yeah, I'm sure Erika needs the cash. She has a pending law suit. Any lawyer would tell her to shut up and get off a "reality" show b/c it's all admissible. I'm guessing her lawyer knows he / she won't get paid unless Erika, also, gets paid. Hence, Erika's on RHOBH.

Tom (husband) of Erika was disbarred, can't practice law.

by Anonymousreply 239September 4, 2021 6:26 PM

R217, I don't think you should have so much sympathy for Brandi re: her dog.... because I remember at the time, didn't something come out where she faked the whole thing? No one stole her dogs, she had been irresponsible and either kept letting them run off or... it was something along those lines and it came out that she was lying about them having been, "stolen."

Carlton was just awful, period.

And Joyce, always gets mixed reactions around here. I liked her because the bitch was smart. Her total recall about every event pissed all the other ladies off. In one of those episodes you see the lightbulb go off in Yolanda's head that Joyce was not to be fucked with. It's a scene when Yolanda goes out to dinner with Joyce. She tries to start some shit with Joyce but Joyce immediately claps back with the facts of what occurred and Yolanda's tone changes immediately. She realized Joyce was not the one to fuck with and never tried it again.

The other positive thing about Joyce is that she wouldn't let Baby Andy have his way and now he throws darts at her photos.

by Anonymousreply 240September 4, 2021 6:33 PM

Joyce was a completely boring TV personality to me but if I were in her place, I would have been crying racism in all the press because that's what I saw—and I am a 43 year-old white guy.

Brandi exclusively addressed Joyce as a Latina. She mentioned her being Latina even more often than she used Joyce's real name. She told Joyce she has an inappropriate name because it's not a Latin name. She said Joyce is 'a black person' because she can't swim. She treated her like absolute shit.

I've never heard of an adult disrespecting another adult to such an extent that they wouldn't address them by their name. Maybe Donald Trump; no one else. When Brandi did this, all the women laughed about it except Kyle. It was really fucked up. It was bullying, and at the center of it was Joyce's ethnicity.

Yolanda inexplicably dismissed everything Joyce said, when Yolanda otherwise showed some compassion and understanding to literally every other person on the show.

It's possible that Joyce was unbearable at times that were not shown, like Dorit apparently is with her talking, but no one mentioned anything in particular that they despised about her. They were just completely dismissive of her.

She brought them to Palm Springs because she was excited to announce she had the lead role in a new TV series (bad as it may have been, that's a big deal; one of the OC women had a guest spot on one episode a TV show and it was a whole subplot of the season, like Kyle's Halloween role). She told them and everyone ignored the news totally. At the reunion, she mentioned she has a publicist because she's on a TV show, and Yolanda gave her side eye and said "You have a TV show." She said "Yes, Siberia," and Yo said, "Oh."

To be extremely charitable, I'd say the women may have been insecure and bitter that Joyce is the youngest and prettiest of the trophy wives. But I honestly think they just treated the first nonwhite cast member like trash.

by Anonymousreply 241September 4, 2021 6:51 PM

[quote] when Yolanda otherwise showed some compassion and understanding to literally every other person on the show.

IMO, Yolanda showed her ass. Lecturing workers on how they should be speaking English - amongst themselves. It wasn't like they were trying to communicate with *her* in Spanish. Then telling her daughter that her eyes looked "Chinese" in a derogatory way.

I think David Foster was the last whale that the gold-digging Yolanda was young enough to harpoon.

Supposedly, the Lyme disease was a con to get her out of her prenuptial agreement with David Foster. Something about her not being in her right mind at the relevant times. She's a con woman, which is what a gold digger is.

by Anonymousreply 242September 4, 2021 7:02 PM

I liked Joyce a lot. The nonentity from those seasons was Eden Sassoon. I think Rinna turned on her, too.

by Anonymousreply 243September 4, 2021 7:17 PM

Uh...has everyone forgotten about me and my $25,000 sunglasses?

by Anonymousreply 244September 4, 2021 7:22 PM

[quote] I've never heard of an adult disrespecting another adult [Joyce] to such an extent that they wouldn't address them by their name. Maybe Donald Trump; no one else. When Brandi did this, all the women laughed about it except Kyle. It was really fucked up. It was bullying, and at the center of it was Joyce's ethnicity.

I'm glad Kyle didn't get involved in that. Kyle was at her worst when she and Kim ganged up on Brandi, hid her crutches, etc. (Made Brandi, of all people, sympathetic.) I also hate it when these BH women start, literally, pointing fingers. I think that's their way of being tough and throwing down.

Otherwise, over the years, Kyle is the least objectionable, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 245September 4, 2021 7:23 PM

R245 I've thought the same about Kyle since the beginning but as I said above, I have been rewatching for a few weeks beginning with season one, and back to back, it's blindingly clear that Kyle always has been the primary antagonist. Vanderpump was always manipulative and a rotten person, Brandi was always just a rotten person, but Kyle is the one who has always called people together, outed some kind of secret or some comment in such a way that it's sure to blow up, and then she sits back, looks concerned, acts shocked, says she never meant for that to happen and then meets separately with the people involved to tell them she sees their side of the story and to fan the embers. If I were friends with her in real life I would stop associating with her because she is the linchpin in a lot of conflicts that have damaged people, beginning of course with her own sister.

And I suspect Kathy is much worse.

Why the fuck would this woman whose family owns a global hotel chain not support Kim's housing if Kyle is doing it? Caviar pie, for fuck's sake. Hunky dory, my ass.

by Anonymousreply 246September 4, 2021 7:32 PM

Exactly, R246. Kyle acts as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but she's the one instigating the majority of the drama..

by Anonymousreply 247September 4, 2021 7:35 PM

Kathy's a great mom.

She must love it when Kim misbehaves publicly so she can feel better about her own nuclear family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248September 4, 2021 7:43 PM

My husband makes movies with people who have been #metood.

by Anonymousreply 249September 4, 2021 7:57 PM

[quote]Loooove Garcelle saying she knew who Rob Minkoff is.

Does Garcelle know who Rob's boyfriend is? He clearly has one.

by Anonymousreply 250September 4, 2021 8:39 PM

Not it, R250

by Anonymousreply 251September 4, 2021 8:41 PM

R250, I thought I was the only one who felt Rob pinged like crazy!

by Anonymousreply 252September 4, 2021 8:50 PM

Oh, count me in. Rob pings so hard he ponged my poopcute through the TV.

But Crystal? Never heard of her. I mean, its not like SHE had anything to do with The Lion King. Other than buy ugly leather pants from the proceeds.

by Anonymousreply 253September 4, 2021 9:56 PM

Kathy is a terrible mother. Maybe Nicki is okay but the other two are spoiled brats.

by Anonymousreply 254September 4, 2021 10:44 PM

She has four children - all rotten

by Anonymousreply 255September 4, 2021 10:47 PM

My children may be rotten, but at least none of mine are fucking my husband. Not looking at Kyle or anything.

by Anonymousreply 256September 4, 2021 11:41 PM

[quote]She has four children - all rotten

Wait, all three of them have four children? Is that part of their coven requirement?

by Anonymousreply 257September 4, 2021 11:47 PM

Mauricio is a real saint and a good Christian. I heard he feeds big burritos to hungry, homeless Trans Womyn of Color.

by Anonymousreply 258September 4, 2021 11:58 PM

Kim and Kyle seem like decent moms. Kathy, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 259September 5, 2021 12:08 AM

My mom gave me an eating disorder, body dysmorphia, depression. . .and a BAD attitude!

by Anonymousreply 260September 5, 2021 12:15 AM

R227, I just saw something about it. I'm unclear if she won the Lottery herself or is somehow receiving payments on behalf of someone else.

by Anonymousreply 261September 5, 2021 12:59 AM

Okay did some reading re: The Lottery thing. Apparently Erika did not win the Lottery. Those payments were setup as Attorney's fees, presumably from the Lotto winner. The payments were later transferred and put under Erica's name, which she had to sign acknowledgement of. The guess is that this was done to somehow hide the money.

Two things.

Remember when Sutton said Forensic Accounting would find everything? Someone in another forum pointed out that when Sutton said this, Erika flinched.

Two, Erika can claim she didn't know anything all she wants, it shouldn't matter now. If they add this on or use it to prove Tax evasion, she's probably going to prison. It's the same thing that happened to Tre Giudice.

by Anonymousreply 262September 5, 2021 1:24 AM

R258 Mauricio’s not a Christian, he’s a Jew.

by Anonymousreply 263September 5, 2021 5:58 AM

Cathy's son Barron is handsome, he seems to have an ideal life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264September 5, 2021 6:24 AM

[quote] Speaking of drugs, Conrad may not be the only member of the family with a connection to illicit substances. In 2014, the Tico Times in Costa Rica claimed drug traffickers were using an airstrip on Hilton property to move drugs. Authorities seized a plane carrying 400 kilograms of cocaine and roughly $1.5 million in cash from the Rancho Horizonte farm in Cañas. A prosecutor said the farm was connected to "several U.S. shareholders and supposedly has the name 'Hilton' in its title," yet authorities did not suspect the Hiltons had done anything wrong. The Hiltons played dumb, of course, but the debacle further tarnished a family with more than a little scandal to its name.

Meanwhile...

[quote] Paris Hilton in the early-aughts would encourage her to cloak it just a little and not drop a bag of yayo on the ground in full view of a police officer. Back in 2010, the then 29-year-old got pulled over in Las Vegas in a black Escalade that reeked of marijuana with then-boyfriend Cy Waits. As if that wasn't bad enough, "a bindle of cocaine in a plastic bag came out of her purse" while she was reaching into the car for lip balm, the officer told The New York Times.

Meanwhile...

[quote] Transatlantic flights are bad enough, imagine the horror of having to spend 10 hours cooped up in an enclosed space with a spoiled brat on a drug-fueled meltdown. That's what British-born life coach Patricia Mitchell went through when she flew from London to LA last summer on board the same flight as hotel heir Conrad Hughes Hilton III, younger brother of the famous Paris. Hilton was arrested for his disturbing behavior on board the British Airways flight on July 31, in which he smoked marijuana in a lavatory, threw punches and threatened to 'f****** kill' multiple crew members. On Tuesday, as Hilton celebrated his 21st birthday, GQ published Mitchell's account of the transatlantic flight from hell which ended in Hilton being escorted off the plane in cuffs (though his lawyers have since saved him from any serious punishment).

It certainly behooves Kathy to play an affably clueless grandma on TV. "Who is Hunky Dory!" Haha! Red Bull at 2am by mistake! Heehee! Such a silly, harmless little old lady!

Kim probably got all her drugs from the Hiltons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 5, 2021 11:54 AM

Yeah Kathy has created an adorable persona for the show but her children are complete trash. No way she was actively parenting those kids or supervising them as teenagers.

Say what you want about Kyle but her daughters all seem well-raised and educated - all of them attending/graduating from college and working. Could be Mauricio’s influence too - stressing education and family - Rick Hilton seems like a shitty person.

by Anonymousreply 266September 5, 2021 1:26 PM

R266 Kim's kids seem totally normal from what I've seen. I really think she gets a raw deal. Addicts always have some behavioral problems, but I have a feeling she's the most decent of the litter.

by Anonymousreply 267September 5, 2021 2:12 PM

Kim's son has had mental health issues. But yes, they seem remarkably okay considering their mother. And I do prefer Kim to Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 268September 5, 2021 3:20 PM

I think Kim’s “let’s talk about the husband” moment in Amsterdam was actually about Mauricio and was directed towards Kyle. Kim was giving Kyle a subtle heads-up that she knows shit about them (illegal biz dealings, the fake robbery of Kyle’s jewelry, Mauricio fucking Farrah, etc.) and will spill to the public if she ever needs to. That’s why Kyle fled the restaurant, leading with her hair.

Kyle is afraid of Kim because even in her addled state, she has receipts (which she has now shared with Brandi).

by Anonymousreply 269September 5, 2021 3:44 PM

r269

you think it was edited to make it look like she said that to Rinna?

by Anonymousreply 270September 5, 2021 3:46 PM

No, R270. She was physically saying it to Rinna on the screen and in the moment. But she was actually talking about Mauricio and Kyle knew that. Ever wonder why Kyle fled the restaurant like she was escaping from a burning building?

I have no proof of this but it’s been my feeling since I saw that episode.

by Anonymousreply 271September 5, 2021 3:49 PM

R269

I don’t agree. Kim heard the rumors about Harry Hamlin (and probably so have most, if not all, other women at that table).

by Anonymousreply 272September 5, 2021 3:50 PM

"I've had just enough of you, you beast!"

I'd love Sutton to recycle that Kim line in her ongoing exorcism of Pazuzu.

by Anonymousreply 273September 5, 2021 3:54 PM

I mean, Kyle and Rinna clearly have a truce to not talk about their husbands.

It’s hypocritical that they could talk shit about Denise’s Aaron, but others can’t talk about Mauricio or Harry.

That’s what made Kim’s moments so great.

by Anonymousreply 274September 5, 2021 4:00 PM

R269, I’ve heard that theory before and it’s so fantastically Agatha Christie-ish that I wish it was true - and Kyle is exactly the sort of “nice” but thwarted and morally deficient person that makes for the best type of Agatha Christie murderer.

by Anonymousreply 275September 5, 2021 4:01 PM

Mauricio fucking Farrah? WHAT? Spill it!

by Anonymousreply 276September 5, 2021 4:09 PM

Who calls people “peasants” on a plane unless they have shitty parents?

by Anonymousreply 277September 5, 2021 4:13 PM

Kim was definitely targeting Rinna - the rumors about Harry being gay

by Anonymousreply 278September 5, 2021 4:17 PM

As a refresher for many of us, can someone please summarize the rumors about Harry and Mauricio?

by Anonymousreply 279September 5, 2021 5:26 PM

Harry and Mauricio are gay lovers, obviously. Mauricio brings the big Russian-Jewish sausage, and Harry brings the big Clash of the Titans pecs and puffy lips to the relationship.

Rinna and Kyle are gay lovers, obviously. Rinna brings the big Days of Our lives boobs and puffy lips to the relationship, and Kyle satisfies Rinna's little person fetish.

When not filming, they swap homes.

Kyle's not really gay. She's just doing it as part of a plot to steal Rinna's goddamn house so that Mauricio can flip it and buy her another vanity shop so she can remain a part of the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce.

by Anonymousreply 280September 5, 2021 5:32 PM

R280

The rumors don’t actually come from DataLounge, dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 281September 5, 2021 5:44 PM

Some rumors:

Mauricio allegedly fucked a trans escort.

Harry allegedly fucks twinks when he’s in different countries, or away from home.

by Anonymousreply 282September 5, 2021 5:47 PM

I wish GOOP would join the cast. She could use the show as a never-ending promotion for her nonsense woo-woo products. She would lure Denise back by raising the star caliber, and Denise's anti-science husband could work for GOOP.

GOOP would upstage all the pretentious bitches on the show. Dorit wouldn't have a chance. She would mention Boy George, GOOP would trump her Boy George with a Beyonce and Jay Z, and POOF, Dorit would vaporize and leave nothing behind but fairy dust. Kyle would mention her famous nieces Paris and Nicky and GOOP would trump them with her famous parents and godfather Steven Spielberg. Kyle would try to one-up her with family dramas, and GOOP would make out with her brother. She would bring all the women candles that smell like her vagina and butt plugs and she'd install coffee enemas in their bathrooms during dinner parties. I would be a literal starry shit show.

by Anonymousreply 283September 5, 2021 5:53 PM

Harry also supposedly forced himself on/raped an actress. Some rumors say it was Julianne Phillips, who I believe a poster here once pointed out never worked again after working with him. Rinna allegedly made threats to Phillips, as well--threats that made her restrained choking of Kim Richards in Amsterdaaaaam look like nothing--as Rinna started dating Hamlin around that time.

by Anonymousreply 284September 5, 2021 5:54 PM

The other rumor that was going around when that scene aired was that Harry fucked Julianne Phillips on the set of a movie they made together in the 90s, while he was engaged or just married to Rinna. There was a blind item (on CDAN, so take it with a big grain of salt) that implied that Harry raped Julianne and Rinna threatened her to STFU about it.

by Anonymousreply 285September 5, 2021 5:55 PM

So Harry is supposedly gay and Harry also rapes the women he works with?

Somebody explain.

by Anonymousreply 286September 5, 2021 5:57 PM

Lisa is legit amoral. It would be surprising if she didn't think Erika was the victim of Erika's using orphans' stolen money for rhinestoned vinyl catsuits and her pat-the-puss trainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 5, 2021 5:58 PM

I'm not saying rape is good, guys. I'm just saying, is it really any worse than not having my back? And I'm not saying Erika is innocent, guys. I'm just saying, Erika had to give up her fucking Maserati, and how is that not worse than kids who don't have any money anyway just staying poor? Do you know what I'm saying? I do QVC as a public service so that poor people can have affordable clothes, OK? And making those clothes gives those Indonesian kids jobs, OK? I'm doing my part. And I just feel terrible that Erika, who worked so hard patting her puss for so many years, had to give her last diamond tiara to the fucking IRS! Yeah, this world is full of injustices, but when injustice strikes Beverly Hills, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

by Anonymousreply 288September 5, 2021 6:03 PM

There was also a rumor Harry lives with a boyfriend in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 289September 5, 2021 6:05 PM

Mauricio has inappropriate chemistry with his step-daughter. There was a scene sceveral seasons ago when Kyle and one of the feral girls showed up to “The Agency” with salads for Mo and Farrah. There were lots of weird looks going on and it seemed like Mo and Farrah didn’t want Kyle there.

by Anonymousreply 290September 5, 2021 6:11 PM

The Rinna / Hamlin shit is so sordid. Apparently he spends 3-4 months in Canada every year fucking around on Rinna. I'm surprised Denise never brought it up.

by Anonymousreply 291September 5, 2021 6:16 PM

Harry gives off a bi vibe.

by Anonymousreply 292September 5, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote] Mauricio allegedly fucked a trans escort. Harry allegedly fucks twinks when he’s in different countries, or away from home.

Good for them. Who on earth would want to get their rocks off with those two, yappy, dried up old hags.

by Anonymousreply 293September 5, 2021 6:21 PM

[quote] Mauricio fucking Farrah? WHAT? Spill it!

I don't think there are any receipts that anyone could post. I never saw the episode that R290 described, but wish I could. I always look at body language.

by Anonymousreply 294September 5, 2021 6:28 PM

Who cares if he does? If he does and she knows it and lets him do it, why does it matter to anyone?

I just rewatched season four and Kyle did not want the "Mauricio is cheating" rumors discussed at all and I got a very clear impression she probably had decided to just live it with and didn't want it discussed on TV. And if a couple decides they can dick other people, then why is that an issue to everyone else?

A coworker of mine who is 60 found out a few years ago that her husband had had an affair for years. I already suspected it (and so did she but not consciously) because she told me the yesr before her husband withdrew money to give to a female coworker who needed help.

Anyway, when he told her about the affair, she was FLOORED. Her world shattered. She said that she felt stupid because it had never once occurred to her that her husband would even be tempted by another woman.

And I in turn was floored. I was sympathetic to her, but also incredulous. I told her to think of every scandal on the news, every person she had known who had ever been cheated on, all the divorced people, every work of fiction, all the songs on the radio and her own sexual thoughts and urges—how can anyone think their significant other wouldn't be tempted to fuck someone else? I have a harder time believing that anyone is ever totally monogamous.

I don't know. I'm never shocked when I hear about affairs. I am always more shocked when I hear about couples who give one another permission to have them but I think a hell of a lot of people learn to be OK with looking the other way and I have never felt like it's my business to care, especially when they don't care. Erika knew her cadavaderous husband had an affair and was fine with it as long as the AMEX was limitless and not fine with it when the shit hit the fan. Kyle's husband gets richer by the year and she did not want her happy situation interrupted. Why should we care?

If Harry is a rapist, that's the worst. If he's having sex in Canada and Rinna doesn't care, why does anyone?

by Anonymousreply 295September 5, 2021 6:31 PM

Who is Erika Girardi in this world?

She's nobody.

Know who is somebody?

Gigi Hadid.

And the other one with the brown hair. I forget her name. Lyme brain, tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 296September 5, 2021 6:34 PM

I've heard the rumor about Mauricio and his step daughter for years. I think it's possible because he lacks moral compass and is unscrupulous, to put it mildly.

by Anonymousreply 297September 5, 2021 6:38 PM

Sometimes maladjusted gays like Harry and Seacrest abuse women. Let’s talk about the husbands.

by Anonymousreply 298September 5, 2021 6:43 PM

R267 isn't that because Kim's daughters' fathers raised them?

by Anonymousreply 299September 5, 2021 6:53 PM

Just my opinion, I could be wrong since I only know what is edited and shown….Erika is a mean, nasty selfish woman. I think she was fully aware and didn’t care as long as her needs were fulfilled. Where did she think 2 private jets, $12 million mansion, staff, autos, glam squad, etc came from? She didn’t have ANY IDEA?

I hope she goes to jail.

by Anonymousreply 300September 5, 2021 6:54 PM

Kim’s kids seem decent but having an addict as a mother is rough. Kim was on that celebrity mother daughter therapy show on VH1 and her youngest - Kimberly - was completely parentified. Her two oldest girls, the blondes, seem like they spent a lot of time with their respective fathers.

I love Kim as much as the rest of you and agree Kyle is loathsome - but I do think Kyle seems like a solid mother. Her kids have all seemingly turned out well and she’s been present for them.

Regardless, Kathy’s kids seems the worst by a mile.

I really wish Kim was on this season.

by Anonymousreply 301September 5, 2021 6:59 PM

I wonder how Kathy felt having Erika disrespect her house, with her tantrum and the cussing and the way she treated Sutton?

I wouldn't want that negative energy in my home where I live with my Husband and where my children bring my grandchildren to see me and their grandfather. Not me, but Rick and Kathy.

It's just wrong, you don't go to other people's homes and disrespect their personal living space. I don't care if it is for reality television. It's wrong to start cussing and berating other people when you're a guest in someone else's home.

Erika is low class trash for that. And it pains me to have to say that about a fellow Georgian, because I really do like Erika and what she brings to this franchise. But her behavior at Kathy's home was disgusting and disturbing, especially in such a nice upscale setting.

Erika needs to get her shit together and soon!

by Anonymousreply 302September 5, 2021 7:00 PM

R269, I disagree. If Kim wanted to say shit to Kyle, she'd say it. She said it to LIsa for a reason and there's a reason Lisa got that bent over it. If there was nothing to tell about your husband, you don't flip the fuck out the way Rinna did.

I've always maintained that Kyle fled the scene like that because it's her trauma response. I have no doubt when shit got abusive in her home as a child, she ran.

by Anonymousreply 303September 5, 2021 7:00 PM

In the final reunion episode, they will recreate the ending of The Wicker Man with Erica burning alive. Oh well. Couldn't happen to a nicer person 😁

by Anonymousreply 304September 5, 2021 7:03 PM

[quote]And the other one with the brown hair. I forget her name. Lyme brain, tee hee.

Get it right, when Yolanda talks about her children it's, "Gigi, and the one that is not Gigi."

by Anonymousreply 305September 5, 2021 7:07 PM

R305 Oh, right! The other one that isn't Gigi, my most beloved Anwar!

That's everyone, right?

by Anonymousreply 306September 5, 2021 7:09 PM

Just kidding! I love everyone. Gigi, Anwar, David and Mohammad. Love you all. 😘 Even you, Katherine McPhee.

by Anonymousreply 307September 5, 2021 7:10 PM

I often wonder if any of the cast or Andy read these threads. If I knew how to get a hold of Granny Pump, I’d send her a link. She and Lance would have a giggle party.

by Anonymousreply 308September 5, 2021 8:01 PM

"If he's having sex in Canada and Rinna doesn't care, why does anyone?"

Because Rinna cares about what her friends are doing and so does Kyle, who had a fit and got Lisa off the show because Lisa wanted to bring up the Mo tranny chasing rumors.

by Anonymousreply 309September 5, 2021 8:03 PM

Oh, please, R308. Ken used to be all over these threads providing 60% of the posts.

by Anonymousreply 310September 5, 2021 8:23 PM

R310 Ken has always pinged me as the "r word".

by Anonymousreply 311September 5, 2021 9:00 PM

Realtor?

by Anonymousreply 312September 5, 2021 9:04 PM

Rascally?

by Anonymousreply 313September 5, 2021 9:13 PM

Rapscallion?

by Anonymousreply 314September 5, 2021 9:31 PM

Rape-Rape?

by Anonymousreply 315September 5, 2021 9:32 PM

Ken pings and Lisa gives off cold, asexual vibes (a la Tammy Cruise).

by Anonymousreply 316September 5, 2021 11:57 PM

ReDONKulous?

by Anonymousreply 317September 6, 2021 1:25 AM

I wish Ryan Murphy would cast Kim in one of his projects. She would have been perfect in the role that Sarah Paulson plays in the new season of AHS. She also would be perfect in a small role in Ratched.

by Anonymousreply 318September 6, 2021 5:29 AM

R318, that would work so well because Kim and Macaulay Culkin would really bring this former child star starved kind of energy together to their scene.

by Anonymousreply 319September 6, 2021 6:13 AM

I'm sure Kim is too expensive to insure.

by Anonymousreply 320September 6, 2021 10:42 AM

As if Kim Richards is the only alcoholic in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 321September 6, 2021 11:43 AM

What is Pazuzu?

by Anonymousreply 322September 6, 2021 1:16 PM

R322 The demon in Exorcist II. Erika channeled it when she freaked out on Eileen a few seasons ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323September 6, 2021 1:19 PM

"May the power of Dolce and Gahanna compel you!"

by Anonymousreply 324September 6, 2021 2:05 PM

The thing about these "RH" is that whenever they get into trouble and it involves finances. Nothing really seems to change in their lives. They might downsize their home etc. But they still look like a million bucks, and live like socialites.

I never understood that.

by Anonymousreply 325September 6, 2021 4:03 PM

[quote] But they still look like a million bucks, and live like socialites.

Disagree here. Just look at the hair on some of these women. Yolanda's hair was horrible. If any woman ever needed a wig or a weave, it was her. Thin, dry, pulled back into a miniscule ponytail. (Yolanda did have a great figure, though.) The ones that do wear wigs look horrible as well (outdated, circa 2005 styles, long waves, etc.).

Socialites? All they do is go to each others' "parties." Erika had that bogus party at her house with no food.

The only one who actually entertains is Kyle.

I will say that Erika does look put-together all the time.

by Anonymousreply 326September 6, 2021 5:31 PM

Dorit gets loaner clothes that no consumer would want in real life. I think it’s all fiction and they don’t really have any stays, apart from Crystal and Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 327September 6, 2021 5:42 PM

*status

by Anonymousreply 328September 6, 2021 5:42 PM

If Harry did rape Julianne, why would she be intimidated by Rinna's threats? She had Springsteen divorce money to cushion her.

by Anonymousreply 329September 6, 2021 7:02 PM

Everything I see about their relationship alleges that Harry H and Julianne Phillips had a summer-long fuckfest, including something from someone saying "my friend [Julianne] fucked Harry Hamlin all summer!"

How did this turn into a rumor about rape?

Assuming it was an affair and not a violent attack, can you imagine if she and Harry Hamlin's jaw chromosomes were combined? Their kids would be able to crush rocks with their mouths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330September 6, 2021 7:12 PM

Saw an interesting thing about Erika and her "Tour Manager." Apparently he has a blog and talked about how he found it odd how overly paid he and everyone else was, including Mikey. He also said he thought it was strange how they would take private planes to shows that were 15 minutes long and were unpaid.

Another person mentioned how if you go back and watch Erika from the beginning of her stint on RHOBH, her voice changes each season. It goes from super high to guttural in 5 seasons. Her cadence also changes.

by Anonymousreply 331September 6, 2021 7:22 PM

R331 What conclusions are we expected to draw from a changing voice?

Or from the touring info?

My hunch has been that Erika's music career has been a front for somehow siphoning money into discreet personal accounts under the guise of paying all her expenses. I don't know how that would happen or even if it could—I'm the farthest thing from an accountant—but that's been my instinct since I heard about this from the beginning, and the few puzzle pieces I've seem seem to possibly fit into such a scheme. Tom put a lot of stolen money into LLCs, one of them in her paeudonym and others with her serving as a board officer. She has not only spent a lot of money on small tour dates etc that can't possibly have recouped the expenses for her, but she has always emphasized "it's expensive to be me," and "I spend $40,000 a month on hair and clothes" or whatever, clearly trying to set a public record of vast amounts (impossible amounts) of money being wasted superficially rather than diverted and stockpiled somewhere. I believe they'll find a trail leading to money that she claimed was spent on Mikey et al. If she said she was spending $40k a month on beauty and 'only' expended $10k, that's enough to keep her part-time pat-the-puss consultant happy and quiet about the discrepancy while stowing away the rest for later access.

And if that hunch is right, then I think it punctures her claim that she didn't know anything. She personally claimed she spends $40k per month on beauty. She would personally know if that is not true. There's no way she wouldn't. If it isn't true, and that amount was being taken but only a percentage of it going to beauty, etc., then I think she's totally fucked insofar as plausible deniability.

by Anonymousreply 332September 6, 2021 7:37 PM

R332, I think the point about her changing voice was that it's all been act.

And yes, I believe that all the money being spent is actually a cover for where they're hiding the money.

Erika knew exactly what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 333September 6, 2021 9:53 PM

R331 Sounds like classic money laundering layering and integration - separate the illegally obtained funds from their source, then put it into things like private plane flights, payments for services, etc., to obscure where it originated from.

This bitch knew exactly where her money was coming from and what she was doing to cover it all up.

by Anonymousreply 334September 6, 2021 9:56 PM

Erika's voice was really nasal sounding. Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos grifter now in trouble in federal court) also changed her voice (lower).

There was an episode (forgot which season) where Bethenny (who knows Kyle from long ago) had the BH women over at her house. I think B was jealous of Erika and B started criticizing the production values of one of Erika's "music videos." B was correct, though, about the video looking cheap.

by Anonymousreply 335September 6, 2021 11:01 PM

R253, Even my mom says he is gay! He pings off the charts!

by Anonymousreply 336September 7, 2021 12:06 AM

wow someone on twitter dug up a pre-surgery Erika and she looks like a totally different person. I will say she had great work done, not botched like a lot of other real housewives/reality stars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337September 7, 2021 7:16 AM

I thought that was drag queen

by Anonymousreply 338September 7, 2021 10:36 AM

Sheree Zampino and Jennifer Tilly are the most requested by fans for new housewives.

And people really want to see Lisa, Camille, Denise, and Kim back.

by Anonymousreply 339September 7, 2021 12:08 PM

Erika Chahoy 1.0 could have been a viable Courtney Love impersonator.

by Anonymousreply 340September 7, 2021 12:13 PM

[quote] wow someone on twitter dug up a pre-surgery Erika and she looks like a totally different person

So, that's obviously where the $20M went. Money well spent.

by Anonymousreply 341September 7, 2021 12:18 PM

She obviously had her nose rebuilt but otherwise she looks pretty much the same with much better makeup and hair. The black eyes really don't work for her and I can't imagine what she was thinking in styling her hair like poodle ears.

by Anonymousreply 342September 7, 2021 12:23 PM

lemme know when ole garcelle the grouch is gone..

by Anonymousreply 343September 7, 2021 12:34 PM

R343

Did you mean to type Erika?

by Anonymousreply 344September 7, 2021 12:47 PM

She looks like a slimmer Chi Chi LaRue in R337 pic.

by Anonymousreply 345September 7, 2021 2:38 PM

R342 Looks like she got new cheekbones and lips, too.

by Anonymousreply 346September 7, 2021 2:44 PM

The lips look close to the same to me, just painted differently. She may have had the top one puffed up a bit but if she had lip implants, they're the best I've ever seen.

I looked up the name Chahoy to find out her ancestry and got zero hits, but one result directs to a page about Ukrainian surnames. Her mouth is shaped like a Russian doctor of mine and also like Vera Farmiga's, and she is from Ukraine. I think her lips are only altered a little bit if at all.

by Anonymousreply 347September 7, 2021 3:37 PM

No more Camille, please.

by Anonymousreply 348September 7, 2021 3:45 PM

R348 She will not be back on the show. Know this.

by Anonymousreply 349September 7, 2021 3:59 PM

Why would anyone want to see addict Kim? Her last few years on the show were uncomfortable and cringe. She's fine in small cameos but that's it.

No to deplorable Camille even though she's going to be on WWHL this Wednesday.

No to LVP because she's like a wet blanket, cannot handle any criticism but sure has enough for everyone else

No to nutjob Denise and her scammer, anti-science husband. Was it fun watching her ruin most confrontation scenes by leaving or shouting "Bravo!" No.

by Anonymousreply 350September 7, 2021 5:19 PM

I'm available! I gotta pay off those $25,000 sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 351September 7, 2021 5:22 PM

the Bravo execs are definitely happy with the ratings so not sure if there will be any casting changes next season. If I had to pick the most vulnerable cast member, though I'd say it's Dorit unless her feud with Garcelle really heats up. So far it's just minor. I hope Bravo does not decide to make Kathy full-time. Like many in this thread I see through her act and don't find her to be "amazingly funny" or "iconic" as she's labeled on social media

by Anonymousreply 352September 7, 2021 5:29 PM

Denise was done dirty and I would love to see her come back and get her revenge on Rinna and her pack. LVP at least brought some variety with her over the top parties and actual businesses. Give the Hilton sisters their own show where they can be as fake as they want.

by Anonymousreply 353September 7, 2021 5:31 PM

Excuse me, everyone! I must interrupt for a minute to let all of you know that my daughter, AMELIA GRAY, has broken up with SCOTT DISICK! Did you hear that? HARRY HAMLIN'S daughter, AMELIA GRAY, has stopped going out with SCOTT DISICK!

by Anonymousreply 354September 7, 2021 5:34 PM

Excuse me, everyone! I must interrupt for a minute to let all of you know that my daughter, AMELIA GRAY, has broken up with SCOTT DISICK! Did you hear that? HARRY HAMLIN'S daughter, AMELIA GRAY, has stopped going out with SCOTT DISICK!

This is much bigger than ANYTHING ELSE!

by Anonymousreply 355September 7, 2021 5:34 PM

I wish Harry Hamlin would shove one of his dildos in Rinna’s big mouth to shut her the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 356September 7, 2021 5:36 PM

Scott Isadick?

by Anonymousreply 357September 7, 2021 6:08 PM

I've been rewatching old seasons.

Lisa is terrible. I used to work with a sociopathic woman who tortured all her employees emotionally and her mannerisms and expressions and manipulations are exactly the same. It's eerie.

Brandi is a really awful human being. I hope never to see her again, even in a cameo.

I sometimes appreciated Camille's spiciness for entertainment value, but she is a deplorable who supports Brett Kavanaugh. She's The Morally Corrupt Camille Grammer.

Denise never did anything for me. I didn't mind her but I also thought she was pretending to be someone she's not and that wasn't enjoyable.

I don't mind Dorit. She's kind of a nothing, but that also makes her a breath of fresh air in some scenes where everyone is vying for attention. I wouldn't mind her being swapped for Eileen. Eileen was also bland but she was likable and gave some great dramatic soapy moments. HOW DARE YOU!

I don't like Crystal. She is bland but also seems cold and aloof. She cooks with her housekeeper and exercises in her back yard and speaks of her love of schedules (?!), and otherwise seems to have no personality and no interests. She doesn't seem to have bonded with anyone. She just orbits. Joyce was a dud but at least she was outgoing and interacted with people. Even Carlton the Witch was more entertaining and somehow more likable even though she was so irritable. She was really unfairly mean to Kyle and I admit I kind of got a kick out of that.

Kathy showed up on season five and season six and in season five, she told Kyle her clothes were ugly and then Kyle told the camera Kathy always tells everyone they look like shit. In season six, she told Kim she looked bad and then Kim told the camera Kathy is critical of everyone and everything. This new Kathy character is a work of fiction.

by Anonymousreply 358September 7, 2021 6:50 PM

Which Lisa R358?

by Anonymousreply 359September 7, 2021 7:14 PM

If they need an Asian, I would literally petition for Tiffany Moon from the apparently canceled Real Housewives of Dallas. She's fantastic. BH or NY.

by Anonymousreply 360September 7, 2021 7:19 PM

[QUOTE] If they need an Asian

What, is Teri Hatcher unavailable?

by Anonymousreply 361September 7, 2021 7:34 PM

Vanderpump, L359

by Anonymousreply 362September 7, 2021 7:54 PM

Lisa Rinna was fine on camera during her first season except the psychotic break when she broke a wine glass on the table in Kim's face.

But she also sent psycho messages to Kim off camera.

She didn't seem unlikable at all to me at first, just wacky and volatile.

Lisa Vanderpump was icky and manipulative from beginning to end, from pet Cedric to pet Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 363September 7, 2021 7:57 PM

I thought they were adding Heather DuBrow to BH? At least there was a lot of talk about it and she wanted to do it.

by Anonymousreply 364September 7, 2021 8:32 PM

It’s funny that for all the talk of Sutton’s lack of social cache, the Beverly Hills wives seem to live in their own very provincial bubble of showbiz and Los Angeles real estate types. They seem to be genuinely flummoxed that the wife of some anonymous private equity guy can keep up with them, whereas everyone else has known for at least twenty years that upper-level finance and tech types can buy and sell most celebrities, realtors and restauranteurs.

by Anonymousreply 365September 7, 2021 8:47 PM

Am I the only one who got the feeling last season that Mauricio was fucking his and Kyle’s gay black friend Justin (from E! News)?

by Anonymousreply 366September 7, 2021 8:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367September 7, 2021 9:54 PM

I think they're gonna beg and beg and beg LVP to come back, to which she'll buckle. A second season of The Erika Show won't be as juicy and there's definitely a chance Erika simply won't return. They need to drum up another season of big publicity and I have a feeling next season's big PR push will be "The return of LVP."

by Anonymousreply 368September 7, 2021 10:04 PM

She married an ancient old man with a ton of money. I don't think anyone ever questioned whether she is a gold digger. Has she ever denied it? I don't think that makes her hatable—if she marries an old corpse for the cash and he consents, OK. Yolanda, Lisa Vanderpump and others married for money.

What makes Erika hatable are her crimes and her attitude.

by Anonymousreply 369September 7, 2021 10:05 PM

What is Erika gonna do for $$? She can up her salary with all this salacious news. I'm sure she makes $500K per season.

by Anonymousreply 370September 7, 2021 10:08 PM

Fuck LVP, she’s old and tired and doesn’t give anything.

Whoever is added needs to be a bridge between the Sutton/Garcelle and Rinna/Erika/Kyle/Dorit camps.

Bring one of the Vanderpump Rules sluts into the mix. Lala is a producer’s wife now with an obnoxious personality and plastic lips and tits, how about her. She’s like Brandi with more money.

by Anonymousreply 371September 7, 2021 10:08 PM

No to racist LVP!

I don't want her back on. She's boring and tacky as hell. She's also friends with Dr Birx, so hell no.

by Anonymousreply 372September 7, 2021 10:09 PM

All that’s left for Erika after this show is OnlyFans, Playboy and a tell all. Or she needs to find Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 373September 7, 2021 10:09 PM

I'm not interested in seeing any more of LVP in her ghastly pink satin, tiaras, overly done jewels and her ancient boobs and fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 374September 7, 2021 10:10 PM

Season 12: Kyle, LVP, Rinna, Crystal, Garcelle, Sutton, Erika. Let Dorit film the majority of the season as a Friend Of. Bring Denise on in guest scenes with Garcelle to help bring down Rinna and Kyle. IDK why anyone is thinking Kathy is returning. She has stated point blank multiple times that she only did this because she was bored during the pandemic. She was a fun one seasoner.

by Anonymousreply 375September 7, 2021 10:10 PM

The fans like Kathy, She'll be back in some capacity.

I don't believe she's completely done with this show.

by Anonymousreply 376September 7, 2021 10:15 PM

R371 If Crystal can cop to playing the game — I think she's capable — then I totally see her being the bridge between the Fuckface Five and Garcelle/Sutton next year. But she has to REALLY come through.

by Anonymousreply 377September 7, 2021 10:16 PM

Wow, Kathy really is awful. I'm watching season six. Kyle was invited to Nicky's wedding to the Rothschild billionaire at Kensington Palace.

Then she was uninvited because of her TV show.

Then she spoke to Nicki and Kathy emailed her and said she is invited again—along with only two of her daughters and no Mauricio.

Why would she tell her two of her kids and her husband can't come?

by Anonymousreply 378September 7, 2021 10:52 PM

I believe Kathy has stated she won't ever be a full-time addition.

I recall when BE used to post here (I miss him!) and he spilled the tea on how Kathy wouldn't join years ago because she fancied herself as someone who should have an entire show devoted to her.

To the person who asked about Heather Dubrow, she's back on and filming now for OC.

by Anonymousreply 379September 7, 2021 11:16 PM

I can’t see them making any cast changes since ratings are good. Maybe Dorit will be reduced since she doesn’t add anything.

The question I have is whether Bravo will continue to employ ultra shady individuals like Erika or Jen Shah that are the subject of ongoing investigations. They have no ethics so they probably will.

by Anonymousreply 380September 7, 2021 11:41 PM

Kathy strikes me as essentially the same type as LVP. Charismatic but very much hiding behind a persona (a take of Lovey Howell for the former, ersatz Jackie Collins for the latter); frequently cruel but highly sensitive about themselves; forever playing sorority house mind games.

It is funny that Kyle seems to always need this sort of woman in her life.

by Anonymousreply 381September 7, 2021 11:43 PM

Erika’s and Jen’s crimes are much worse than Teresa’s.

by Anonymousreply 382September 7, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote]The question I have is whether Bravo will continue to employ ultra shady individuals like Erika or Jen Shah that are the subject of ongoing investigations. They have no ethics so they probably will.

I don't see why not...

by Anonymousreply 383September 7, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote]It is funny that Kyle seems to always need this sort of woman in her life.

Not a surprise though... Kyle clearly has Mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 384September 7, 2021 11:45 PM

What was Teresa charged with? Not reporting construction payments?

by Anonymousreply 385September 7, 2021 11:46 PM

The Giudices were convicted in 2014. Their list of charges included mail, wire, and bankruptcy fraud. The judge was considering probation for Teresa, but the couple then hid more assets from the court. Her lack of cooperation irritated the judge, and she was sentenced to 15 months in prison.

by Anonymousreply 386September 7, 2021 11:50 PM

R384, It’s interesting and maybe a little surprising that mommy issues seem to be an even more reoccurring real housewives trait (the Richards sisters, Bethenny, Kenya, Vicki, Candiace all spring to mind) than daddy issues (Ramona, Ashley, Erika, Nene).

by Anonymousreply 387September 8, 2021 12:01 AM

Why couldn't Kathy's bitch have had a growl voice-over!? Would've been perfect when the fraudulent bitch snarled at being handed the white poof-dog

by Anonymousreply 388September 9, 2021 12:07 AM

Oh how I wish Sutton would have stood up to Erikunt tonite. Crystal made it clear she’s team E.

by Anonymousreply 389September 9, 2021 12:21 AM

Kyle is such a snake

by Anonymousreply 390September 9, 2021 12:25 AM

"I'm leaving--and I'm taking the Baccarat party gift with me!"

by Anonymousreply 391September 9, 2021 12:45 AM

Looks like Erika still has her glam squad.

by Anonymousreply 392September 9, 2021 1:32 AM

This has nothing to do with tonight's episode specifically, but I have grown to absolutely adore Dorit. I really couldn't stand her two seasons ago but she has grown on me and I am not even sure how or what she did. But I hope she never leaves this show.

Also, this show is so much better without Lisa Vanderpump!

by Anonymousreply 393September 9, 2021 1:41 AM

lmfao I LOVE the clashing between Erika and Sutton. Really hilarious stuff but I wish Karen-Sutton wouldn't have left. She should have said to Erika "honey you're in no position to threaten me given the situation you're in" and what could Erika have said?

Kathy is full of shit. Her daughter Paris made so many enemies in Hollywood in the early 2000s. Maybe she never had a conflict=filled housewives style dinner but she and her 2 half sisters constantly fight and she's seen the verbal spats Paris has had over the years.

As loathsome and physically unattractive as PK is, I'm glad he was shown tonight. He was at his British male cunty best in correctly calling out how tone-deaf Erika has been with her behavior and social media posts.

by Anonymousreply 394September 9, 2021 2:48 AM

This is the one time I wish Brandi was back on the show because she would have had no problem telling Erika to her face that she's a fucking lying piece of shit and to take her bullshit threats and shove them up her greedy, plastic ass.

by Anonymousreply 395September 9, 2021 2:48 AM

Crystal speaks!

by Anonymousreply 396September 9, 2021 2:56 AM

Threaten me today. You'll be Epsteined by this time next year. Have fun hanging around in your cell, dirty girl.

by Anonymousreply 397September 9, 2021 2:58 AM

I wonder if Erika will rage at Dorit at the reunion (which btw tapes on Friday) because of what PK has been saying this season

by Anonymousreply 398September 9, 2021 3:00 AM

R393 I totally agree! I couldn’t stand Dorit at first but she’s really grown on me. I also agree about LVP, she was always at the center of everything & manipulated situations; i did like her sense of humor & loved to see Rinna & her go at each other (even when they were just teasing) but the show is way better without her, it’s like nothing is off limits, where previously they were walking on eggshells.

by Anonymousreply 399September 9, 2021 3:08 AM

Erika is a vile, classless criminal cunt.

Rinna is a shallow, lying, stupid cunt (she was drunk and didn’t remember, my ass).

Kyle is a two faced nasty cunt.

Kathy is a stealth cunt.

Crystal is a snobby cunt.

Dorit is a crooked cunt.

Garcelle and Sutton are cool.

by Anonymousreply 400September 9, 2021 3:12 AM

R394 When PK is the voice of reason (and correct in what he is saying in his opinion of Erika and her lack of empathy for victims), you know BH has gone wayyyy off track. But I guess in an entertaining way.

Kyle is such a bitch to Sutton to stir the pot during the dinner then pretend like she didn’t. And to call Sutton “weak!” Kyle is projecting her own bullshit into Sutton hardcore. Calling Sutton weak when Kyle had doubts and is terrified of Erika’s wrath….sure, Kyle, the one person who called Erika out directly is “weak?” I used to like Lyle but she’s really trying to be LVP these days and stir up drama while keeping her hands clean. Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 401September 9, 2021 4:39 AM

well Kyle knew she'd get another moment from Sutton by calling her weak and Sutton fell for it lol

by Anonymousreply 402September 9, 2021 4:46 AM

Sutton should have slapped her in the face. Only GUILTY people like Erika behave that way.

But I support Sutton. She is the only person acting normally in this situation.

by Anonymousreply 403September 9, 2021 5:16 AM

I hope at the reunion Sutton casually asks Erika where the money is, and other questions a lawyer would ask in a deposition.

by Anonymousreply 404September 9, 2021 5:22 AM

Sutton, Garcelle are great. Very disappointed with Crystal, she is up to Erika's ass just because she hates Sutton. She is on the wrong side of the history. PK is the voice of the reason this episode. He literally saves Dorit's diamond.

by Anonymousreply 405September 9, 2021 6:45 AM

So in the preview it looks like there is ANOTHER whimsical, tall-tale about a car accident, this time rolling the car 5 times after eye surgery. Or is that supposed to be the same head injury accident that was already embellished?

I think Kyle has backed the wrong horse, entirely hedging her bets thinking the viewers would side with Erika, not Sutton. Now she has had the blowback online, she is probably regretting that decision.

by Anonymousreply 406September 9, 2021 9:13 AM

[quote] Kyle is such a bitch to Sutton to stir the pot during the dinner then pretend like she didn’t.

I've now rewatched seasons 1-6 and this has always been Kyle. From the very beginning. I think I didn't see it early on because 1) she's good at subtly catalyzing drama while appearing to support others, even looking like a victim, 2) LVP's manipulations are more obvious.

Kyle isn't doing anything new but she is more obvious now. She explicitly supports multiple people who are having conflict (a conflict she often begins and always encourages). Separately, she tells both parties that they are right and need to talk to the other person. Before they ge together, she tells others about the conflict and says she is exasperated and wishes they'd work it out. When they all get together and everything is going fine, she always says something like, "I think you two should discuss this. Remember when you told me..." and that gets everyone going. If called on what she does, Kyle appears anxious, cries if useful, and says she was just trying to help and wants everyone to get along and she doesn't choose sides. It's pathological.

by Anonymousreply 407September 9, 2021 10:07 AM

I couldn’t stand LVP, since the very beginning. She was so obviously evil.

by Anonymousreply 408September 9, 2021 10:15 AM

Vanderpump is a classic narcissist with sociopathic tendendies. Everyone is an object to her, either useful or not useful. Sociopaths see 'useful' people as extensions of themselves and become extremely close to them quickly and they see not-useful people as useless and simply pay them no mind. They are the lucky ones.

"Useful extensions" of the self can included uses that are personally fulfilling. In the case of LVP, she clings to youth, beauty and total dependency because she sees herself as a caregiver and as someone who needs to associate herself forever with youthful vitality and beauty. So she takes care of her old man and will always view herself as a beautiful, vital young trophy wife and caregiver for her old husband. And she adopts helpless creatures so she can associate herself with them and control them—an adopted son, an adopted menagerie, Cedric, Brandy, waiters and waitresses. She sees them all as beautiful or cute and therefore worth bringing into her world and associating with herself. She lavishes them with attention and they become codependent until people realize she is smothering them with it and push her away and then she is emotionally devastated.

The way a shrink described sociopathy to me is that sociopaths see the people they value as extensions of their own self. They derive personal self-worth from the people they take into their lives. What that person is or does, as they see the person in an objectifying way, is as if they are being or doing it themselves, and so they must be able to control it. This always works for them at first because people are flattered and usually can take a little bit of being controlled at first. But when people inevitably need to express their autonomy, they do and the sociopath freaks out and feels personally violated, and it causes cognitive dissonance. If LVP sees Brandi as her right arm, and then after a year, Brandi—her right arm—starts moving on its own out of sync with what LVP expects her right arm to do when she tries to move it, it's as if her body has been taken over and has a mind of its own, so she melts down and cannot understand what is happening or why.

It's interesting that when they had the fallout with Cedric, LVP and Ken both said "he said things that can't be forgotten." When they had the fallout with Brandi, they both said the same thing about her. When LVP had the multiple fallouts with Kyle, same thing. It's funny that at least Ken can't see that his wife is the common denominator here.

by Anonymousreply 409September 9, 2021 10:31 AM

I liked Sutton’s yellow Birkin

by Anonymousreply 410September 9, 2021 10:34 AM

Dorit makes me sick, phony disgusting bitch

by Anonymousreply 411September 9, 2021 10:34 AM

Kyle is repulsive

by Anonymousreply 412September 9, 2021 10:35 AM

Kyle is just running the show. Most of the other bitches don’t know what to do.

by Anonymousreply 413September 9, 2021 10:38 AM

Dorit might be late this season but she knew she’d better start with Garcelle and so she has. Dorit has the best moments with her kids especially Jagger. She’s also entertaining with PK. If Dorit is downgraded Rinna has to be as well is all I can say. Hate Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 414September 9, 2021 10:41 AM

Wacky-fun Rinna was good comic reality TV, like the new Hilton character. She should have kept it at that without the fucked up meddling.

I don't mind Dorit at all. She's like a neutral color that gives a little breathing room in a room full of garish bold patterns. Her everything-labels attire is really annoying though. I like her style other than the wearing-billboards thing. I like her when she's not trying to earn her paycheck by picking pointless fights.

Eileen was on Watch What Happens Live last night. She told Andy he has a very well balanced cast right now and should try to keep it as it is (after he asked Eileen and Camille if they would come back). She also said a couple of times that having been on the show, she knows what we see is only a tiny sliver of everything that goes on with the cast, that a lot of it is mischaracterized, and she suggested that some of it is manufactured. She said that all the women understand that they have to take turns contributing to the storyline, and that Lisa Rinna overdid it last season and so she understands why Lisa wants to sit back and let the other women take the lead this season. Her implication made all of it sound calculated for the drama. Kyle probably said being a friend with LVP is like playing chess with Bobby Fisher because 1) it's true and 2) Kyle has been playing that kind of chess all her life.

by Anonymousreply 415September 9, 2021 10:50 AM

I want to see PK is a room with Erika. She would be breathing fire and he would read her to filth in that flat London accent.

by Anonymousreply 416September 9, 2021 10:54 AM

… how was Sutton not honest in the moment. Ever?

Fuck off Kyle

by Anonymousreply 417September 9, 2021 11:04 AM

LOL at Crystal shutting Kyle down about putting a “band-aid” on Sutton and Erika.

by Anonymousreply 418September 9, 2021 11:06 AM

Garcelle probably loves Dorit. And they've manufactured this conflict to save Dorit's ass.

by Anonymousreply 419September 9, 2021 11:56 AM

Their conflict seems manufactured because it's pointless. The one with Kyle and Garcelle was real. Garcelle's 'jabs' at Dorit do seem snipey but pretty unfounded, and Garcelle has show zero evidence otherwise of being a bully, irritable or unreasonable. So yeah, I would guess it's scripted. It just doesn't make any sense, and Dorit's "it's time to confront you, Garcelle!" approach was just random and weak. I do think Garcelle acted it out well, though, as she leaned back into her chair casually and gave Dorit the stinkeye.

by Anonymousreply 420September 9, 2021 12:01 PM

Sutton should have looked at Erika and send, "Sue me with what? You have no money and can't even find a lawyer for your divorce!'

by Anonymousreply 421September 9, 2021 12:26 PM

Or she could say, "Enjoy making your empty threats, EJ, LLC. Your cop son will be identifying your cracked-out husk of a body in the refrigerator section by this time next year. Tick tock, bitch. Your hours are numbered. You married into the mob. You get what you get. Enjoy your next life as a cockroach. I'll be sure to look down for you."

by Anonymousreply 422September 9, 2021 12:31 PM

I do think the tension between Dorit & Garcelle is real though. As of right now, Months after filming ended, they’re not on speaking terms. For once I’m team Dorit, since Garcelle does snipe at her & is really snide for really no reason.

by Anonymousreply 423September 9, 2021 2:29 PM

Kyle has the typical "child of an alcoholic" personality. She hates conflict and compromises her own positions just so that others will get along. I had an alcoholic stepfather for a short time growing up. Everyone around them walks on eggshells, not knowing what will provoke the next tirade and hoping to avoid it.

by Anonymousreply 424September 9, 2021 2:36 PM

Dorit and Daddy PK are hilarious together. I actually look forward to their scenes. PK would make Erika dissolve in a puddle of tears.

by Anonymousreply 425September 9, 2021 2:51 PM

Agreed. Fake tears though with runny mascara.

by Anonymousreply 426September 9, 2021 2:52 PM

If Rinna was black out drunk then I'm a nun. Wonder why she's ride or die with EJ?

by Anonymousreply 427September 9, 2021 2:57 PM

All the housewives are weirdly archaic with the husbands, regardless of the city or the woman. Whether it's Bethenny or Kyle or Erika, anytime a man argues with one of the women, all the women clutch their pearls and say "How DARE a man pick on a weak little woman!!!!" They act like every woman's wits are outmatched by any man, and like any man who has any interest in what a woman says is degrading himself. I don't know a single person like this in real life. They are depicted on TV like they belong to a culture where women have to remove themselves from male company to deal with their petty and insignificant female interests.

by Anonymousreply 428September 9, 2021 2:58 PM

R428 I read it as more of psychotic response. Women know that they all make up trivial bullshit to wallow in like pigs in shit and they don’t want men’s stable reasoning to come into play to tell them they’re being ridiculous and ruin their histrionic party. Say what you will about men, call them all rapists, murderers, whatever but they don’t play these kindergarten mind games. Men will just kill you, Women are a slow death. They’ll wear you down with their nagging.

by Anonymousreply 429September 9, 2021 3:04 PM

Didn’t PK & EJ get not it in some previous episode? Something about him calling her personality COLD. Or maybe that was another HW.

by Anonymousreply 430September 9, 2021 3:10 PM

Well, that made no fucking sense. Just a quick bump and I can’t type. Didn’t PK and Erika battle over her cold demeanor? Didn’t he call her out and she went all Alabama on his ass?

by Anonymousreply 431September 9, 2021 3:13 PM

Well she went all Alabama first, and PK’s response was “you’re inherently cold” etc etc. Erika is meaner to women than she is to (straight) men, and she doesn’t get into it with people who are more powerful and hostile, ie PK, Bethenny. She picks on the weak like Teddi and the nice (because niceness is a flaw to Erika) like Eileen. She didn’t even go that far with Garcelle, for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 432September 9, 2021 3:19 PM

I was terrified Erika would strangle that dog.

by Anonymousreply 433September 9, 2021 3:21 PM

I hope Dorit stays on the show just so I can laugh at all her pretentiousness. When Sutton asked if she was going to find a dead horses head in her bed, I thought you’re not to far off the mark.

by Anonymousreply 434September 9, 2021 3:37 PM

Sutton is an ugly cunt with major mental issues who is trying to play the good girl by persecuting Erika. Sutton has total Daddyfucker vibes. Get some therapy, bitch. A pointless life. What does that bitch contribute to the world? Buying Dolce couture? How profound.

by Anonymousreply 435September 9, 2021 3:49 PM

Who knew that Erika aka R435 was a Datalounger! Hi, Erika!

by Anonymousreply 436September 9, 2021 4:42 PM

Wow, Erika is in the house! Talk about Daddy fucker issues, Erika. How old is Tom now?

by Anonymousreply 437September 9, 2021 4:45 PM

Crystal seems like she's Team Erika more so out of spite for Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 438September 9, 2021 4:49 PM

I miss when the husbands got more involved with the drama. It seems the cast made a truce at some point to leave the husbands out. Last season they tried to make Aaron do the same. There are few full cast dinners now with the husbands included. Can you imagine if PK was at that table when Erika was threatening Sutton and everyone?

by Anonymousreply 439September 9, 2021 5:05 PM

I really dislike Crystal. She reminds me of an aunt I had who always creeped me out when I was a kid. My mom and grandmother (her sister and mother) cut her out of their lives for reasons they would never tell me. My sister decided to reconnect with her after our mother died, and she said "she's weirdly...cold. I just get this bad energy from her. It's nothing she says, just how she says it, like she's half dead or something." Which is how I remember her from my childhood.

I think something ain't right with Crystal in the same way.

by Anonymousreply 440September 9, 2021 5:09 PM

I really want to like Crystal, but I’m definitely not there. Just seems to taking it all in for ammunition for the future.

by Anonymousreply 441September 9, 2021 5:13 PM

Crystal is missing an emotion

by Anonymousreply 442September 9, 2021 5:16 PM

Rinna should be demoted to friend, at least.

I’m willing to give Crystal another season. If she doesn’t bring it her second season, bye.

by Anonymousreply 443September 9, 2021 5:39 PM

[quote] Who knew that Erika aka [R435] was a Datalounger! Hi, Erika!

Either that or it's her soon-to-be-unemployed "Glam Squad" right-hand "Mikey". She has too much time on her hands these days...

by Anonymousreply 444September 9, 2021 5:47 PM

R443 Rinna has worked her ass out for this reality. She has brought drama every season, calling out LVP (right thing to do) or Denise (wrong thing to do, but oh well, that´s what we want when we watch this type of show), Dorit, the coke, the proxy thing with Yolanda was amazing and took all the plot of that season. You can think whatever you want about her but she is a true professional at her thing.

It´s understandable that she is more focused now on her make up line or whatever than the show and wants to stay out of the drama for a bit at least. I think she actually depends less on the show than before. But that doesn´t mean she needs to be downgraded to friend of.

by Anonymousreply 445September 9, 2021 6:08 PM

This whole franchise and all of reality shows center on the fact that people have massive egos, are obsessed with anyone “talking shit” about them, and are developmentally stunted.

by Anonymousreply 446September 9, 2021 6:12 PM

Rinna faking it she was not that drunk…maybe if she didn’t weigh 90 lbs

by Anonymousreply 447September 9, 2021 6:15 PM

Rinna basically said on WWHL that she is sorting taking a backseat this season because she’s been driving the plot for years and some of her fellow housewives should share the burden.

I preferred Rinna when Eileen was there, she seemed able to get Rinna to be a bit more subtle.

by Anonymousreply 448September 9, 2021 6:22 PM

“The plot” being dragging out one dumb thing all season. Viewers were tired of the dragged out puppygate and attack on Denise. The show was better without her.

by Anonymousreply 449September 9, 2021 6:28 PM

I agree r449. This is the best season since Rinna’s first (which was also Brandi and Kim’s last seasons ).

Rinna took over from Brandi and Kim as the plot driver, but she isn’t as interesting or compelling as those two.

by Anonymousreply 450September 9, 2021 6:32 PM

Brandi and Kim should do their own show. Are the housewives barred from doing any other housewives type show? Do they sign their soul over to NBCUni? Like Kelly B is only ever seen on Million Dollar listing

by Anonymousreply 451September 9, 2021 6:35 PM

I went from loving Crystal to quickly being disgusted at her siding with Erika to now wondering if I'm actually fascinated by her potential at being a villain. Like, I know women like her. She's made it very clear that she's just a straight up bitch. Asian American Princess syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 452September 9, 2021 6:56 PM

Why aren’t we seeing more of Dorit’s kids? They have awesome moments. I remember when one called Erika a “bad guy”.

by Anonymousreply 453September 9, 2021 6:58 PM

I'm unnecessarily anxious about Sutton at the reunion filming tomorrow. We all want her to finally confront Erika and all of them together, but I still kinda feel like she's gonna hold back. Hopefully she's got newfound confidence from fans.

by Anonymousreply 454September 9, 2021 7:12 PM

R453 Duh.

by Anonymousreply 455September 9, 2021 7:22 PM

Sutton is the only one questioning Erika's stories, but she's doing it really badly. Why not say "X doesn't sense and Y doesn't make sense." Instead, she keeps making it about getting sued, which makes no fucking sense. And the fact that she let Erika speak to her that way without saying "yeah, who'd ever believe you'd steal from widows?" was frustrating beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 456September 9, 2021 7:43 PM

Sutton couldn’t find her way out of a wet paper sack and she’s trying to play investigator for elaborate financial crimes.

by Anonymousreply 457September 9, 2021 8:01 PM

Sutton’s a bit too much of a Laura Wingfield hothouse flower to dog fight with Erika, but she’s clearly got her number. Whatever she may or may not have known about his long-standing fraud, Erika is peckerwood trash and her ever-changing narrative shows that she is still in cahoots with Tom.

by Anonymousreply 458September 9, 2021 8:43 PM

Kyle got off too easy after how mean she was to Denise last season.

by Anonymousreply 459September 9, 2021 8:46 PM

PK should take Dorit's place and she can be relegated to the "occasionally appearing husband" role. I wish PK was at the dinner too.

by Anonymousreply 460September 9, 2021 9:11 PM

During Peekay's lecture, I went to Erika's Instagram, and wow is he right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461September 9, 2021 9:19 PM

Erika’s whole social media footprint is basically nothing but over-produced porny glamor shots and the occasional picture of her with another cast member. I think “Erika Jayne” and the show are basically the sum of what her life is about.

by Anonymousreply 462September 9, 2021 9:37 PM

R415 World's collided when after reading half of the Family thread I started watching it (born in 1980, so excuse the lag time) and the second episode, which features Kim Richard's opens with a scene of Buddy and Willie playing chess, and there's a line about Bobby Fisher, then cut to a scene with the Richards kid. The only way Kyle would know a reference like that was from the goddammed script she probably had to read with her sister. I've watched since the first season (loved the Adrienne vs. Lisa business and Camille was my favorite from the first season).

As if they follow competitive chess players like they were taught to do oil tycoons!

They're well train pit-vipers but looking at Paris tells me enough about Kathy to know cultured isn't in their wheelhouse.

by Anonymousreply 463September 9, 2021 11:09 PM

She says everything you want Sutton to say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464September 10, 2021 12:11 AM

It’s all bullshit that they went hard for Denise but are afraid of Erika, who used victim fund money for her shitty pop career.

If Erika goes on the attack at the reunion and they don’t fight back, it means something is terribly wrong.

by Anonymousreply 465September 10, 2021 12:20 AM

I don’t know what Erika knew about her husband’s source of income and I can definitely see that she could have been completely out of the loop.

BUT, what’s equally revealing and sickening is the fact that she says shit like “the victims come first” and “nothing is more important than the victims”, while wearing her expensive clothes and jewelry that were paid with money that was stolen from burn victims.

Nobody wants to hold Erika accountable out of fear. But what are they afraid of? Erika is a typical schoolyard bully, all bark and no bite.

by Anonymousreply 466September 10, 2021 12:37 AM

It’s rumored that Erika has a new sugar daddy who is a casino owner. She is trash.

by Anonymousreply 467September 10, 2021 1:20 AM

What killed me is that PK licensed Boy George music for The Housewife And The Hustler documentary

by Anonymousreply 468September 10, 2021 1:24 AM

K.Edwards is totally right on.

by Anonymousreply 469September 10, 2021 1:28 AM

Brandi is vile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470September 10, 2021 1:33 AM

A season and a half of Brandi and it was abundantly clear why Eddie Cibrian dumped her for Leann Rimes.

by Anonymousreply 471September 10, 2021 1:41 AM

Maybe the old cast is afraid of Erika because she knows all about their drug use, marital cheating, and financial scams.

by Anonymousreply 472September 10, 2021 1:45 AM

R424 I've said this same thing in other posts. As an adult child of an alcoholic parent myself, I can see what's driving her behavior, which makes me feel conflicted about her.

by Anonymousreply 473September 10, 2021 1:46 AM

R424 I've said this same thing before in other posts. As an adult child of an alcoholic parent myself, I can understand why she behaves the way she does, which makes me conflicted about her.

by Anonymousreply 474September 10, 2021 1:49 AM

EJ is using her instagram right now to seek her next sponsor. It's what gold diggers do these days. She's no different. Men with money and connections use IG to shop for their next sugar baby. There's absolutely zero doubt in my mind she already has and has had different men paying for things since the divorce announcement last year.

by Anonymousreply 475September 10, 2021 1:52 AM

She's a whore.

Maybe literally. She definitely gives off a high-priced dominatrix vibe.

But, in any iteration of the word, she's a completely amoral whore.

by Anonymousreply 476September 10, 2021 1:54 AM

Is the pointing her anus at Armie Hammer next door?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477September 10, 2021 2:07 AM

I am screaaaaaammming at the comments in Erika's Instagram feed.

by Anonymousreply 478September 10, 2021 2:12 AM

R477 Barf

by Anonymousreply 479September 10, 2021 2:12 AM

[quote] Kathy is full of shit. Her daughter Paris made so many enemies in Hollywood in the early 2000s. Maybe she never had a conflict=filled housewives style dinner but she and her 2 half sisters constantly fight and she's seen the verbal spats Paris has had over the years.

I see what she means, though. I’ve never seen a guest at someone else’s house brawl with others and throw tantrums at the dinner table. And I come from an Eastern European family in which everyone is super loud and talks over each other and discusses sex, relation and politics over the main course. But no one would ever verbally threaten and quite literally hiss at another guest.

Outside, next to the cars, sure. Not at the dinner table.

by Anonymousreply 480September 10, 2021 2:12 AM

[quote] Is the pointing her anus at Armie Hammer next door?

Or to widows, orphans and burn victims.

by Anonymousreply 481September 10, 2021 2:14 AM

If I was in charge of RHOBH:

I would figure out a way to keep Garcelle, who is clearly still obviously skeptical about the format, as she is first ever reliable natural narrator-type housewife that Beverly Hills has ever had. I think they will need to break up the unreliable narrator double act of loose-cannon Rinna and by-the-book Kyle in order to do so. I would bump Rinna down to friend of status and make it clear to her that there is only room for one “producer” housewife and if she wants the spot, she needs to unseat Kyle.

If Erika and Sutton can’t be in the same room, keep Sutton, she’s got the resources to play the game and her Tennessee Williams heroine as madcap divorcee vibe will be more dynamic than Erika saying “no comment” in fetish wear.

Accept that Netflix is coming for your lane and offer Erika and Crystal’s spots to Christine from Selling Sunset and Christine from Bling Empire.

Try and convince Kathy to come on full-time so that you can give her the ultimate second season villain edit. Bring Kim Richards back as a friend of to assuage Kathy and to throw Kyle and Rinna for a loop.

Keep Dorit, when’s she’s not playing the bimbo soubrette, she’s sharper than Kyle and Rinna. Plus the wheels are going to fall off their financial wagon soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 482September 10, 2021 2:18 AM

The post PK side-eyed was back in January, looking at the timeline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483September 10, 2021 2:21 AM

Erika might have screwed up on camera which is why she might appear so mad. She threatened Sutton with a lawsuit, indicating that not her but Tom would sue her, but they have been saying Tom is incompetent, senlie, can't practice law or function. Why is she suddenly trying to suggest Tom will ruin Sutton? I think she realized what she had done and got pissed she fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 484September 10, 2021 2:27 AM

You can’t sue someone for doubting the truthfulness of their ex-spouse. Erika sounded like a deranged idiot at Kathy’s dinner.

by Anonymousreply 485September 10, 2021 2:29 AM

Furthermore R84,, how would Tom, even if he is gaga, know what any of them were saying about him if Erika and him are incommunicado?

by Anonymousreply 486September 10, 2021 2:30 AM

r485 No I get that but she used it as a weapon. She is selling this story that Tom was abusive, he was hurt very badly in an accident and now he can't even find his own dick with directions but when she gets bad, she threatens Sutton with lawsuits from her high powered ex? Don't add up.

by Anonymousreply 487September 10, 2021 2:32 AM

I just have to get this out regarding Rinna and people saying she was so clearly fibbing about being too drunk to remember the dinner fight: I actually think she was MOSTLY telling the truth. I say 'mostly' because I bet the $20 she won from Garcelle that, at the dinner, she probably took a little Xanax near the end of the night because she was thinking this whole situation was getting too fucking weird. She probably blacked out AT HOME which led to waking up truly not remembering most of the evening.

by Anonymousreply 488September 10, 2021 2:34 AM

Rinna is really frightening in normal light. She looked like a fish in sunglasses at Garcelle’s modest track home.

by Anonymousreply 489September 10, 2021 2:38 AM

Garcelle’s Haitian meal looked delicious.

And, Rinna, we know you don’t eat fish. You don’t eat PERIOD.

by Anonymousreply 490September 10, 2021 2:40 AM

who controls Tom's estate now if he is "in mental decline"? Erika is still married to him but they're in the process of divorcing

by Anonymousreply 491September 10, 2021 3:11 AM

Tom has several adult children

by Anonymousreply 492September 10, 2021 3:15 AM

LOL @ Kandi Burress with the fire emoji in that IG post at R477 and she's getting dragged in the comments for it.

by Anonymousreply 493September 10, 2021 3:21 AM

I want to see Kathy and Kim team up and go after Kyle for being a horrible sister.

Kim: You stole my goddamn house!!!

Kyle: Shut up, Kim! You don't know what you're talking about.

Kathy: Well, it's true, Kyle. You and Mauricio did steal Kim's house.

by Anonymousreply 494September 10, 2021 4:19 AM

I go to Eroka’s IG page strictly for the comments. They’re hysterical. I would love to see her behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 495September 10, 2021 4:30 AM

This is hysterical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496September 10, 2021 6:18 AM

R491 Tom has no estate now.

by Anonymousreply 497September 10, 2021 9:47 AM

Kim: You stole my goddamn house!!!

Kyle: Shut up, Kim! You don't know what you're talking about.

Kathy: Well, it's true, Kyle. You and Mauricio did steal Kim's house.

Kim: Shut up, Kathy! This isn't about you.

Kathy: How are you still alive?

Kyle: Kathy!

Kathy: Your muumuu is ugly. It makes you look like a little teapot. Short, stout. And clean your little spout. I can smell it from here.

Kyle: Oh, so now the real Kathy comes out! Finally!

Kathy: They'll edit it out, you yappy little dog. It's in the contract.

Producer whispers to Kyle: It's not in the contract this year.

Kyle: This is going to be a good season.

by Anonymousreply 498September 10, 2021 9:51 AM

There should be a Below Deck version with former housewives as most of the deck crew and interior crew.

Imagine EJ and Yolanda as 2nd and 3rd stews! Brandi and Nene as deckhands!

by Anonymousreply 499September 10, 2021 10:09 AM

Are reunions filled in person now? Or still on Zoom?

by Anonymousreply 500September 10, 2021 11:35 AM

On Rinna being drunk. I think she wasn’t drunk, she just wanted to see what someone’s take on it was…you know,,ammunition.

by Anonymousreply 501September 10, 2021 11:39 AM

She was drunk. She was lying about being blackout drunk.

by Anonymousreply 502September 10, 2021 11:44 AM

R500 They've all been in person for the past year.

by Anonymousreply 503September 10, 2021 12:01 PM

There's really no way for other people to tell when somebody is blackout drunk. They are mobile and speaking and sometimes don't even seem especially drunk, but their brain isn't recording any of it. Which is why it makes a really good excuse: nobody can prove you really weren't in a blackout.

by Anonymousreply 504September 10, 2021 12:21 PM

How many more eps are left? Maybe Lisa Lips is waiting to pull a grand dramatic finale out.

by Anonymousreply 505September 10, 2021 1:05 PM

Didn’t PeeKay and Erika have words at a party when Erika, who was not wearing underwear, imagine that, flashed that crusty snatch at him?

by Anonymousreply 506September 10, 2021 3:09 PM

r506 it was Erika's first season and she met PK with Doirt I beleive with LVP. LVP joked with her about not wearing panties in that outfit and PK apparently looked and said he could see her vajine to Dorit -Who knew PK liked to look at vajine?

by Anonymousreply 507September 10, 2021 3:15 PM

They edited out the bit when PK dropped his dentures on the ground and when he went to pick them up he gazed into Erika's puss while he put the teeth back in.

by Anonymousreply 508September 10, 2021 3:38 PM

The good thing about Erika’s fight with PJ is she demanded he apologise to her for discussing the puss. He apologised. Then she demanded he apologise to Tom Girardi. PK refused.

by Anonymousreply 509September 10, 2021 4:04 PM

That clip at R496 is so meta. And Rinna is a terrible actress

by Anonymousreply 510September 10, 2021 4:27 PM

Rinna knows she’s a shitty actress. Why do you think she’s been hawking bladder pads and dusters and fighting with longtime friends about who ate the friend’s pussy?

by Anonymousreply 511September 10, 2021 5:59 PM

r511 i knew Rinna before she was famous when she was Peter Barton's Girlfriend. She would have fucked a lamp post to be on TV.

by Anonymousreply 512September 10, 2021 6:30 PM

That red dress Sutton's wearing during her one-on-ones is hideous and does nothing for her already weird figure. It makes her boobs look like they're the size of mosquito bites.

by Anonymousreply 513September 10, 2021 6:45 PM

Rinna has a career because she gives good BJs and she shows up. A pretty cocksucker with an okay personality and a good work ethic is all it takes to make it in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 514September 10, 2021 6:51 PM

I love Garcelle but her strappy boobslings in the confessional videos are just revolting.

by Anonymousreply 515September 10, 2021 7:04 PM

I like Sutton, but she needs a massive overhaul on her wardrobe. Whoever is advising/dressing her needs to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 516September 10, 2021 7:05 PM

R515 Oh, God, that outfit is just repulsive. Her boobs are waaaaayyyyy too old and saggy to be accentuated in that getup.

by Anonymousreply 517September 10, 2021 7:07 PM

I don't think most of the women are 'siding' with Erika. I do think that it is really hard for most people who have any empathy to pile onto someone who is suffering—yes, even when they are responsible for the suffering. Most people will not taunt and harass and blame another person who is sitting in front of them holding back tears or looking like they are carrying the weight of the world.

Sutton has been the most critical of Erika behind Erika's back, and Sutton was being sensitive to Erika at first out of empathy. She and Dorit both said in the group and in their confessionals that they just felt like Erika was already suffering and they didn't want to taunt someone who is suffering. Garcelle had more nerve to be blunt because Garcelle has deep personal feelings as a Haitian for people who live on a remote island with no resources and got fucked over by a rich couple in Pasadena, California.

It's not normal for most people to kick someone while they are down no matter the reason they are down.

Sociopaths and psychopaths and hard drug addicts would eagerly go there, and so we can probably expect a lot of it from Andy Cohen at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 518September 10, 2021 7:18 PM

Most of these women were fucked by their fathers, right? That’s the best explanation for this behavior and career path.

by Anonymousreply 519September 10, 2021 7:19 PM

Kyle acts more like she was fucked by her mother, r519.

by Anonymousreply 520September 10, 2021 7:26 PM

R518 Oh, please. Erika is no "victim" and she's certainly not "down" in her Hancock Park house with a pool (even though she can't heat it *cry*). She's simply discovering what happens when you rob people.

by Anonymousreply 521September 10, 2021 7:27 PM

r520 Her mother, Big Kathy, fucked all three girls up really good. Read House of Hilton. The woman was a monster.

by Anonymousreply 522September 10, 2021 8:08 PM

Erika should be living in an apartment in Sherman Oaks. Not a house in a nice historical neighbourhood.

by Anonymousreply 523September 10, 2021 8:53 PM

More like a Van Nuys studio with window mounted AC and a dented Kia.

by Anonymousreply 524September 10, 2021 9:25 PM

Since she’s in the valley she can do MILF porn

by Anonymousreply 525September 10, 2021 9:42 PM

r524 you just described my 20s sub a pontiac sunbird for the kia.

by Anonymousreply 526September 10, 2021 10:22 PM

R445 her syntax for sure ...as mama used to say 'half smart', too dumb to change her voice for her poison pen missives .

by Anonymousreply 527September 10, 2021 11:00 PM

What kind of tone deaf, vacuous, idiot, deluded enough to believe herself to be a savvy business woman would invest in a lip line product launch (with $$ from an accused thief, the real reason shes on Erikas side for now), in the midst of a pandemic that requires covering your face?? Definition of stupid.

by Anonymousreply 528September 11, 2021 12:09 AM

Allegedly, Erika only speaks to Rinna now.

Does that mean she’s going to leave the show?

by Anonymousreply 529September 11, 2021 12:25 AM

R529 Hopefully, she's leaving the civilian populace and heading to prison.

by Anonymousreply 530September 11, 2021 12:49 AM

No leaks from the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 531September 11, 2021 1:01 AM

^Tom's diaper!

by Anonymousreply 532September 11, 2021 1:46 AM

I don’t understand Erika’s strategy. She always seemed rather rational and calculating for the most part with the occasional “you don’t know what I go though at night” aggressive meltdowns thrown in. She’s obviously in deep shit, what Tom did was absolutely despicable, and her lifestyle was made possible by dirty stolen money.

Does she not understand how the audience perceives her? Is she unable to read and comprehend the social media comments that’s he’s been getting? Why is she trying to damage her reputation further with her behavior? Is Erika too dumb or too arrogant?

by Anonymousreply 533September 11, 2021 2:10 AM

I don’t get all the comparisons between the women’s treatment of Erika and their treatment of Denise. Denise had been a cast member for only one season and there was clear evidence (Brandi’s texts) that she was lying. Erika has been on the show for 6 years and the women have no proof whatsoever that she’s lying. It makes sense then that they’d privately express their doubts, which they have, but be supportive to Erika’s face.

by Anonymousreply 534September 11, 2021 2:17 AM

R516, you're crazy. Sutton is the best dressed housewife across ALL FRANCHISES. She looks great at all times.

by Anonymousreply 535September 11, 2021 2:24 AM

Erika’s whole MO - like Trump - is to be aggressive and go on the attack. She can’t show any remorse or self-reflection, because she feels none. She has always been a gold digger and she thinks it’s her money.

by Anonymousreply 536September 11, 2021 2:30 AM

So this season started right before Erika filed divorce. Did she think she was going to control the narrative, and present herself the victim of abuse? She probably knew Rinna and Kyle would support her. Then Garcelle, Sutton and to a lesser extent, Dorit, messed that up for her.

She must HATE Dorit now. I wonder if she said all sorts of shit about Dorit’s finances at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 537September 11, 2021 2:30 AM

I have a feeling the reunion will be boring because everyone’s lawyer will be there.

by Anonymousreply 538September 11, 2021 2:35 AM

Peek at may be a grifter extraordinaire but he’s right about Erika acting shamelessly at a bad time. She can express real sadness over what has happened to these victims without implicating herself. Or maybe just refrain from posting trashy obnoxious pics and captions on Instagram for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 539September 11, 2021 3:28 AM

R539 You mean posting on Instagram about getting my pussy eaten might not be respectful to the victims I've stolen from?

by Anonymousreply 540September 11, 2021 3:35 AM

PK had the best line of the season when he said that Erika needed to stop posting pics with her legs spread.

by Anonymousreply 541September 11, 2021 5:12 AM

R534 Amen! I for one think Erika is guilty as sin, & complicit, but the women don’t all think that (yet). These eps were filmed like 9-10 months ago & they haven’t had time to catch up yet!

by Anonymousreply 542September 11, 2021 5:39 AM

Garcelle and Sutton went out for dinner after the reunion taping tonight. Sounds like they got their just desserts....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543September 11, 2021 5:50 AM

so tacky and gutter of denise to brag of her kept mans penis size ev day.......LOW BROW

by Anonymousreply 544September 11, 2021 11:28 AM

R544 Joyce did it ("my husband has a giant pee pee!") and Carlton did it ("my husband has a donkey dick"), too. It's the kiss of death for new Beverly Hills housewives to brag about being size queens.

by Anonymousreply 545September 11, 2021 11:30 AM

R545 And I'll bet every single one of these women was lying.

by Anonymousreply 546September 11, 2021 11:32 AM

R546 I doubt it. Joyce's husband is German and she talked at length in one episode about how big German dicks are. Vulgar, but she's not necessarily wrong. Carlton's ex-husband is Italian and his big dick face speaks for itself. And didn't Denise post a graphic photo of her husband's VPL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547September 11, 2021 11:39 AM

r547 she took a snapshot of Arron in bed in the morning sleeping and it was very obvious he had morning wood. and it was quite the piece of wood! Denise knew what she was doing showing that.

by Anonymousreply 548September 11, 2021 2:33 PM

I think someone upthread mentioned Rinna sharing business managers with Erika and Erika’s company spending money on something relating to Rinna in the past few years. This explains a lot about why loudmouthed Rinna is suddenly petting a dog quietly when she should be in the middle of the drama with Erika. Rinna is worried she’ll get dragged in. I thought she was called up to testify/for deposition recently?

Also, the women have had 6 seasons to get to know Erika and they knew nothing about her except about her lavish lifestyle, “singing” career, and weird father-daughter communication dynamic between Tom and Erika. And she flies off the handle occasionally. That’s it. Dorit was right to start questioning everything during the Sutton meeting because Erika has always been extremely guarded and superficial and lied since her first season (remember she bragged about Tom not needing viagra and said they had sex all the time??). I used to think Erika was just guarded, but now I think she has no soul.

by Anonymousreply 549September 11, 2021 3:14 PM

Garcelle seems like the only one who genuinely cares about the victims. Dorit’s concern for the victims comes off as fake and exaggerated to me (or maybe it’s just her voice IDK).

by Anonymousreply 550September 11, 2021 3:36 PM

The story about the burn victim whose girlfriend was blown into pieces on the Hulu documentary is just horrifying. Tom Girardi is a monster and I have no doubt that Erika knew something was up.

by Anonymousreply 551September 11, 2021 3:44 PM

R550 I get the sense that Dorit does care about the victims. She was among the first to remind everyone that this is about the victims and not Erika.

by Anonymousreply 552September 11, 2021 4:09 PM

I don't think there's any reasonable doubt. Dorit has exclaimed "those poor children!" several times, and she doesn't sound insincere at all. She's a little dim, but she is a doting mother and doesn't seem sociopathic like a lot of the cast are.

by Anonymousreply 553September 11, 2021 4:12 PM

Erika believes that SHE is the biggest victim in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 554September 11, 2021 4:13 PM

The thing is that for me, Erika doesn’t come across as an evil person as LVP is. She is just self-centered as fuck, anyway she deserves everything that’s coming for her, even if she wasn’t really in mean person way enjoying it.

by Anonymousreply 555September 11, 2021 4:46 PM

I think Erika knew her husband was embezzling money from his law firm but I think it's plausible that she did not know that those funds specifically came from these specific victims. And I doubt it is even possible to prove that the stolen funds came from any victim in particular. Tom Girardi's law firm did hundreds of millions in billings. It's not like they had a roster of three or four high profile cases only.

by Anonymousreply 556September 11, 2021 4:55 PM

The money came from whichever victims were not paid

by Anonymousreply 557September 11, 2021 4:59 PM

No doubt Andy is going easy on Erika

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558September 11, 2021 5:02 PM

they're giving her the chair! Yas mama fry mama!

by Anonymousreply 559September 11, 2021 5:05 PM

LOL R559!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560September 11, 2021 5:09 PM

[quote]The money came from whichever victims were not paid

Not necessarily. It could have come from other profit partners of the firm. Which would mean the funds could have originated from anywhere. In fact, I believe several partners are suing the firm precisely on this basis.

by Anonymousreply 561September 11, 2021 5:10 PM

I kind of doubt the law firm mixed settlement money with their cash reserves, unless they were the worst law firm ever. It seems like Tom and Erika drained the settlement accounts.

by Anonymousreply 562September 11, 2021 6:34 PM

Who would have thought the same woman who gifted our culture with Pat the Puss turned out to be a filthy liar.

by Anonymousreply 563September 11, 2021 6:48 PM

Mean Cold Bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564September 11, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]I kind of doubt the law firm mixed settlement money with their cash reserves, unless they were the worst law firm ever. It seems like Tom and Erika drained the settlement accounts.

I am pretty sure that's exactly what happened.

by Anonymousreply 565September 11, 2021 9:17 PM

R559 I think because of covid they're all getting chairs. Other in person reunions have been doing this for the last season or so.

Although giving her space is good given she seems to have the impulse control of a 13 yr old. There's too much invested in each polymericly enhanced face from this franchise, major liability

by Anonymousreply 566September 12, 2021 3:15 AM

It seems like none of the ladies have posted about the reunion except Sutton and Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 567September 12, 2021 3:16 AM

Ericka was with tom for 20 years. His net worth was not that much 20 years ago, so she could not have just imagined the he suddnely had his own private jet and mansion in Pasadena. SHe bragged about bringing her glam squad everywhere with her when the show shot. Hell her amex bill was 14 million---can you imagine the points?? :)

by Anonymousreply 568September 12, 2021 3:23 AM

This is my guess for reunion seating:

IKyle and Erika are on either side of Andy. Then Sutton next to Kyle, and Rinna next to Erika. Then Garcelle next to Sutton, and Crystal next to Rinna. Then Dorit next to Garcelle.

Sutton has to be opposite Erika and Crystal. Rinna has to be next to Erika for moral support. Kyle always gets the first chair and Erika gets the other hot seat. Erika hates Dorit now so they will be opposite each other .

by Anonymousreply 569September 12, 2021 3:43 AM

Sutton and Crystal both said their relationship improved after they stopped filming. Not sure if the reunion will change that.

by Anonymousreply 570September 12, 2021 5:11 AM

Erika Jayne timeline - seasons 6, 7, 8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571September 12, 2021 9:24 AM

Erika Jayne timeline - seasons 9, 10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572September 12, 2021 9:24 AM

Erika Jayne timeline - season 11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573September 12, 2021 9:25 AM

why did they hire sutton or gaarcelle???? awkward beeches....

by Anonymousreply 574September 12, 2021 1:39 PM

They sat Sutton at the far end of the couch on the right; Kyle next to Andy, Garcelle next to Kyle, Sutton at the end. Kathy, as friend, bumped Garcelle and Sutton down further. Andy is a fucking cunthole kissing up to a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 575September 12, 2021 3:19 PM

Why is Lyle the star? She doesn’t DO anything

by Anonymousreply 576September 12, 2021 3:45 PM

She’s been there the longest and everyone assumes she’s a producer,r577

by Anonymousreply 577September 12, 2021 4:03 PM

I would constantly mention that I was in a movie with Bette Davis if I were Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 578September 12, 2021 4:08 PM

Kyle is a Kunt.

by Anonymousreply 579September 12, 2021 4:18 PM

I hope PK makes an appearance at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 580September 12, 2021 4:58 PM

The seating arrangements for this year's reunion don't make sense. Why is Kyle sitting next to Andy when it was Sutton vs. Erika that drove all the drama?

by Anonymousreply 581September 12, 2021 6:32 PM

Because Kyle is a producer.

by Anonymousreply 582September 12, 2021 6:43 PM

Kyle is not a producer, she just rims them.

by Anonymousreply 583September 12, 2021 6:48 PM

Kyle didnt even get her annual embarrassing, on-camera, brave moment, i.e., gynecological exam, mammogram, vaginal renewal, bikini wax, etc. She's done nothing. NOTHING!

by Anonymousreply 584September 12, 2021 7:13 PM

She got her nose job moment in the beginning of the season.

by Anonymousreply 585September 12, 2021 9:05 PM

Will Kyle's bee attack be featured this season? Will we see when Kyle ran inside the house covered in bees and dove onto the floor and rolled around screaming agony as they stung her, all over. Will we see when her ten crying, hysterical dwarf daughters joined her on the floor, rolling around crying in hysterical panic? Will we see when Mauricio stumbled in, stoned, and just left as Kyle swatted her swollen face rolling around with her crying daughters? Will we see when Kathy waddled in and thought Kyle and her girls were playing a game and got down on the floor and rolled around with them? Will we see when Kyle's 10 dogs freaked out and shit and pissed all over the floor? Will we see when Kyle, Kathy and the crying dwarves rolled around in dog shit and piss screaming and crying while a bee repeatedly stung Kyle's asscrack?

by Anonymousreply 586September 12, 2021 9:24 PM

No, but we did get to see the scene when Abortia flipped out after her sister came home post-Covid.

by Anonymousreply 587September 12, 2021 9:42 PM

Denise's daughter has apparently fled to Charlie's house and citing an abusive enviornment with Denise.

The majority of comments I've read can't believe that Charlie is providing a more stable/less abusive household and that the kid just wanted to live with dad because unlike Denise, probably doesn't have rules.

by Anonymousreply 588September 12, 2021 10:10 PM

Is this the one that’s super butch, R588?

by Anonymousreply 589September 12, 2021 10:30 PM

Whichever one is the oldest. I think the article said she's 17, R589.

by Anonymousreply 590September 13, 2021 12:04 AM

She was stuck at home in lockdown, attending high school, with her strict mom and special needs sister. Now she’s dropped out of school and living with Charlie “boundaries? What boundaries?” Sheen. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 591September 13, 2021 12:29 AM

And who leaked that to the tabloids? The daughter or Charlie?

by Anonymousreply 592September 13, 2021 5:27 AM

Charlie has a direct line to TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 593September 13, 2021 7:23 PM

If the daughter is lying it's sort of fucked up considering it could get her special needs sister taken away from Denise.

by Anonymousreply 594September 13, 2021 9:23 PM

Enough about former cast member Denise. Is it true that Erika is quitting the show and leaving LA?

by Anonymousreply 595September 13, 2021 9:42 PM

R595 You mean fleeing the country?

by Anonymousreply 596September 13, 2021 9:44 PM

And our newest housewife on Real Housewives of Melbourne, Season 6, is Erika Jayne, an insignificant American arse hair!

by Anonymousreply 597September 13, 2021 10:52 PM

Sure, Lisa Rinna at R595... let's stop talking about Denise and start TALKING ABOUT THE HUSBANDS.

by Anonymousreply 598September 14, 2021 1:03 AM

There are people out there taking Erika Jayne seriously and believing what she says. Think on that.

by Anonymousreply 599September 14, 2021 1:06 AM

Started a new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 14, 2021 2:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!