Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11, THREAD 5

Will Erika have Mikey dress up as Kyle and push Sutton off a balcony ?

Will Crystal stop being a classist cunt?

Will Kathy Hilton drop the daffy rich lady act and reveal her claws?

Will Kyle find Mauricio in bed with her daughter or trans sex workers?

Will Dorit and PeeKay finally lose everything and move into a Sylmar studio?

Will Garcelle realize she’s too good for these assholes and walk away?

Will Rinna pimp her talentless daughters out to another Kardashian cast off?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467December 21, 2021 9:55 PM

Or what!?

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 2:16 AM

Is there any dish from the reunion or are they all too terrified to talk?

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 2:17 AM

The wonky eyes is obviously on Erika's side, the reunion will be a pity party for Erika. I have no expectations

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 2:24 AM

Like Erika can afford Mikey any more!

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 3:48 AM

R2 according to Andy's podcast or whatever he says Erika answers ALL questions. Nothing was left on the table (I find that hard to believe).

He also said Garcelle goes in on Dorito.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 3:49 AM

I’m imagining Mikey in a Morticia Addams wig and a muumuu, tossing that scrawny blond bitch over a railing.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 3:52 AM

"he says Erika answers ALL questions."

Like, "You didn't have anything to do with this, right?" And, "Wasn't Rinna a riot with the dinner bell?"

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 3:56 AM

I really doubt he asked whether she has hidden assets.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 4:35 AM

Oh he did specifically say she "addresses" the widows and survivors who had their money stolen.

And how quickly does she make it about her suffering?

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 4:48 AM

Erika basically talking about how she's a liar liar and an expert and Bamboozling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 4:51 AM

Andy’s new defense seems to be “she has not been charged with any crime.” Never-mind that she will likely be sued for stealing $25 million.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 4:57 AM

Regardless of what Erika claims, the real question she will have to face is “how are you going to pay back the money on the loan you signed?”

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 5:06 AM

Sissy Cohen and Bravo want to milk this for as long as they can. They want a Jen Shah-style federal raid on Erika while filming.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 5:13 AM

Sutton at the Met Gala in 2011. This bitch has real money and social clout. It must drive these bitches crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 5:38 AM

I think Erika is not as guilty as everyone thinks she is. I know a partner at a law firm who is rich and controlling. Each week he sends his assistant to his bank to pick up a pre-arranged package of cash. He divides it up in envelopes and doles it out to his wife and various relatives. He handles all his family’s finances. I am pretty sure they don’t question him about where he gets the money. I bet Erika was content to believe all the money was from legit sources. Tom probably told her he had to set up her LLCs to protect her income and to save on taxes. I wonder how much money she really earned as a performer and recording artist. Depending on her income she must have known there was a shortfall. Maybe he told her the extra money was from investments. Though I doubt she looked too closely at any statements.

All her explanations and prevarications really suck. Which shows she is a bad liar and she doesn’t have a lot of experience making up plausible tales. But she does know she needs her Bravo paycheck so she has to play along with her story line. I am sure her lawyers gave her some guidelines about what she could say. But she is so bad at it that she keeps recycling various possible theories that are no longer relevant or have been disproven over the course of the show. Tweaking them along the way each week. She’s got to keep working the drama angle to stay the show on for another year. Who knows when of if she will be able to perform again or if she will have an audience when she does. A lot of what we are seeing is sheer terror. She is not that far away from living in an apartment in the valley. Though unlike Kim she won’t have any family to buy her a condo.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 6:06 AM

Dumb broke bitch

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 6:14 AM

Erika fucked her trainer so Tom set her up to fall hard when the shit hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 6:25 AM

R14 She does?

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 6:33 AM

The thing is, whether Erika knew or not is irrelevant under the law. She doesn't get to keep stolen money regardless.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 7:44 AM

The producers are just so out of touch with the fans. Of course, Erika and Kyle are their favorites when all of the fans love Sutton and Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 11:06 AM

I'm streaming season six and it's funny, Erika's storyline seems to boil down to "she looks like Barbie, but don't underestimate her."

She says she may look dumb, but she knows everything that's going on.

Yolanda says all the women are mistaken to think she doens't understand their manipulations and that Erika is one of the most intelligent women in Beverly Hills.

Eileen says nothing gets by Erika without her knowing what is going on.

Interesting way to introduce her to us given the current "I was just a trophy wife and had no idea where the money came from!" story.

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 11:13 AM

I am sure she knew was signing a loan to cover all her expenses, she’s not that stupid. She’s just so selfish that she didn’t think she would ever have to pay it back, or that Tom would take care of it.

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 2:48 PM

I'm willing to believe Erika didn't know or at least didn't care to know where the money was coming from. The problem now is that she's never said "as soon as I hear what happened, I was horrified and I left." Instead, she's made up bullshit stories about cheating and Tom's cold demeanor as the reason for her leaving. And she's spent more time whining about her small apartment than showing empathy for the victims. So, basically, even if she didn't know anything, she's still a cold, uncaring bitch.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 5:12 PM

Wonder if Erika's head is exploding knowing that Broadway theaters are open and many are already sold out for the rest of the month (supposedly). Doesn't look like she was asked to come back to reprise her role in Chicago. Today in NY showed a couple of leads from that play. Not one person was well known - at least to me.

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2021 5:47 PM

R23 She lives in a fucking house with a pool in Hancock park, not an apartment. So her whining about not being able to afford to heat her pool makes me want to dunk her head in it and hold it under until the bubbles stop.

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2021 5:57 PM

Lol. Yes, "small apartment" should have been in quotes. Another reason she isn't doing herself any favors with her sympathy tour.

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2021 6:01 PM

[quote] Wonder if Erika's head is exploding knowing that Broadway theaters are open and many are already sold out for the rest of the month (supposedly). Doesn't look like she was asked to come back to reprise her role in Chicago. Today in NY showed a couple of leads from that play. Not one person was well known - at least to me.

If I were the producers of "Chicago", I would offer the role of Roxy to Sutton. That would be the ultimate fuck you to Erika. I mean even though Sutton isn't a "performer", she couldn't be any worse than Erika...

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2021 6:24 PM

Oh she knew it was a loan, she just didn’t care. Maybe she had some fantasy that she would inherit $25 million or more when Tom croaked.

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2021 7:59 PM

^^ Perhaps that's the reason for all the bizarre "car accidents"

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2021 8:39 PM

Erika would have Mikey cut the brake lines, which is why Tom is still alive. That sissy would make for the world’s worst assassin.

by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2021 9:37 PM

Erika was terrible in Chicago. She can’t sing, dance or act. She sold tickets because she’s a novelty act. I wonder if she bought her role in the show because she had no business being on a broadway stage.

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2021 10:15 PM

Whoever posted this timeline below in the last thread, thank you! This is a great read if you have the time to skim all parts. Really puts Erika's constant lies into plain view and directly contradicting the facts, and it was interesting to see what was going on lawsuit-wise as certain episodes aired or were being filmed.

I'm assuming (hoping) the prosecutors are creating their own meticulous version of this timeline too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 14, 2021 11:01 PM

I like how everyone still believes all the lies she told before Tom got busted for all his BS.

She lived in a house that her husband owned for over 30 years. The house was listed for $13M and is now listed for $8.9M. Last assessed at $2,300,000.

I can't wait to see where all the money went.

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2021 12:13 AM

R6. I don’t think Erika’s ass can be truthfully described as “scrawny”

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2021 12:41 AM

Do you think they'll do like NJ did when Teresa went to prison and put the show on hold while Erika is away?

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2021 1:50 AM

Mikey you dumb fag! Not ERIKA, she’s thick with big tits and a big ass!

Sutton is a scrawny bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2021 1:57 AM

R35 Not if Erika goes away for longer than Teresa did.

But who are we kidding? She's not going to jail. Teresa Giudice wasn't rich or blonde. She looks like a caveman with a wig glued halfway down her forehead. Erika will get off scot free.

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2021 2:01 AM

No, R35. RHONJ has basically been the Teresa show since season 3, you could argue that the stuff with Danielle and the Manzo clan was such a foregone conclusion that it actually became the Teresa show after the table flip in season 1.

Erika isn’t nearly so indispensable to BH.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2021 2:28 AM

[quote] She lived in a house that her husband owned for over 30 years. The house was listed for $13M and is now listed for $8.9M. Last assessed at $2,300,000.

So it’s probably infested with white ant and needs a new roof…

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2021 9:01 PM

JFC.. looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . Erika's mom is apparently all over Erika's Twitter feed defending her daughter. Cool.

However, when addressing the victims of Erika's and Tom's crimes, her mother essentially commented that Garcelle and Sutton have money so if they care about the victims so much why aren't they giving their money over to them?

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2021 9:40 PM

My dog has a more opened third eye than lil-K

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2021 12:09 AM

Camille should've been on this season. I'm sure she would've been tag-teaming with Garcelle against Dorit's phony ass.

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2021 12:16 AM

Reports are that Garcelle also has it out with Rinna at the Reunion.

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2021 12:18 AM

Piquet has so many opinions.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2021 12:32 AM

Nektaria?

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2021 12:36 AM

Rinna looks like broomstick in a wig

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2021 12:40 AM

Kyle: So, I guess, Tom's house, it was broken into?

Dorit: WHAT!

Kyle: And I guess he like confronted the intruder. And somethint happened and he's in the hospital.

Kyle: And Erika's son, it was snowing, I guess, because...he lives up farther north? I guess? And his car flipped over six times.

by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2021 12:40 AM

LOL R47

by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2021 12:41 AM

That story is total BS.. I can’t believe she told on the show

by Anonymousreply 49September 16, 2021 12:42 AM

"And his car flipped over six times."

What a horror! Was the bumper dented?

by Anonymousreply 50September 16, 2021 12:42 AM

"However, when addressing the victims of Erika's and Tom's crimes, her mother essentially commented that Garcelle and Sutton have money so if they care about the victims so much why aren't they giving their money over to them?"

If Garcelle has more than $2m in cash I'll eat my shoe.

by Anonymousreply 51September 16, 2021 12:47 AM

And then when Tom was in the hospital, someone broke in and stole the IV right out of his arm. Yeah, I know. It gets worse. It was the morphine IV. Morphine everywhere! Some of it got in Tom's eye and healed it. Who the hell knew morphine can heal glaucoma? Anyway, he's back at home. I don't know anything more that that. Those are the reports we are given. I don't know. As for my son, he's doing better, back at work. It's amazing his car wasn't even dented when it rolled over six times on that snowy Pasadena road.

But then, get this, then a tornado ripped right through my backyard if you can believe it. I know. I'm fine, I'm fine, just a little bit shaken up. But it just took all the valuables that I took with me from Tom's house. Poof, the tornado was there and then it was gone with all the jewels and the art, how do you like that? So fast it didn't even show up on the weather radar. Damndest thing.

After the tornado left, I found a hammerhead shark in my pool. I don't know, it was just there. Must've come from the Pacific. I'm dealing with a lot right now.

by Anonymousreply 52September 16, 2021 12:47 AM

Brava r52- I am mildly disappointed that you didn't go with Kim being responsible for the sharks and now the Richards sisters are feuding with Erika.

by Anonymousreply 53September 16, 2021 1:03 AM

I'm curious if Erika saw this episode before filming the reunion. I'm sure she didn't appreciate Kyle, PK, Dorit, and Mauricio laughing at that cockamamie story about Tom's accident and making a joke about receiving surgery on his knee before his brain.

I want to see Erika, aka Thug Misses, go nuclear on Kyle and Dorit like she did with Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 54September 16, 2021 1:15 AM

Erika's stories are crazy bullshit. Am I calling her a liar? Of course not? Is anything she says believable? Not at all. Do I believe her? I do. Just because she is lying about criminal activities and imagining snow in Pasadena doesn't mean I don't believe her. What are friends for if not to believe your lies when you're under indictment for criminal fraud and stealing from orphans?

by Anonymousreply 55September 16, 2021 1:21 AM

On WWHL, Rinna admits she was, "too cruel," to Denise Richards and would like to atone for it.

by Anonymousreply 56September 16, 2021 2:40 AM

Given the shows content is with the legal team prosecuting EJ, she's done a brilliant job of giving herself just the right amount of rope to properly hang herself. I WISH I could've seen either partys legal team watching this audio visual game of chutes and ladders.

Her Instagram has got to be another source of never-ending entertainment for all the prosecuting attorneys involved.

I get why Bravo is handled her with kid gloves, they want a final season with the ol' girl, and with the ratings this season, its understandable.

by Anonymousreply 57September 16, 2021 3:01 AM

It’s unfortunate they are all treating her as an innocent when she was married to Tom for 20 YEARS! She signed all the paperwork. It’s also a tip off that she gets so OTT angry when challenged, including threatening them, etc.

by Anonymousreply 58September 16, 2021 3:30 AM

I wish Erika was on Potomac. They would destroy this filthy cunt, leaving nothing behind but some tufts of cheap hair extensions and pieces of titty tape.

by Anonymousreply 59September 16, 2021 3:38 AM

"Erika. . .you are merely a single-wick candle while I, LaDame, am a three-wick. You probably don't even know that peanuts come in a husk or a shell, if you will."

by Anonymousreply 60September 16, 2021 3:59 AM

“Erika Jayne or Girardi, or whoever the fuck you are, you’re nothing but a broken down old whore from Atlanta.”

by Anonymousreply 61September 16, 2021 4:04 AM

Erika's evil husband knows his way in and out of the legal system and he has friends from Newsom on down through the legal and justice systems. I wonder if he has advised Erika to make up all these cockamamie stories to confuse the situation or to set her up as an unreliable witness or something. They're going to get away with it. They're too wealthy, he's too connected and he's too old to put in jail.

by Anonymousreply 62September 16, 2021 9:22 AM

R52)Great write up…made me laugh at 5:45AM. The back of Erika’s hair looked like macrame.

by Anonymousreply 63September 16, 2021 10:50 AM

With these ridiculous stories (snowing in Pasadena, car rolling over six times, no to brain surgery, yes to ankle surgery, etc.), is Erikunt setting the stage for her being the one with dementia, so she won't face any charges?

by Anonymousreply 64September 16, 2021 1:10 PM

OMG I am so embarrassed. I saw last night's episode and I don't remember anything about it! I don't know what I was talking about. Snow in Pasadena?! Guys, I am worried about my state of mind. I keep having these...episodes. I keep having these strange episodes, these blackouts, ever since I was bitten by those hyeenas that broke into my house 10 years ago. Could they have given me rabies? Or some other neurological disease that would compromise my decision making and limit my legal liabilities? Let me know in the comments!

by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2021 1:20 PM

R65 That's what happens when you don't heat the pool at your rental house, Erika.

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2021 1:31 PM

R66 Are you suggesting that swimming in an unheated swimming pool can cause brain damage resulting in imbezzlement and money laundering? Sounds questionable, but I'll run it by Bravo's att—shit, I mean my attorneys.

by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2021 1:34 PM

Has this been posted yet? Bethenny Frankel spills the tea on Tom and Erika in People. She says everybody in the legal circles knew that Tom wasn't as wealthy as he pretended to be and owed tons of people money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2021 10:35 PM

R68 Bethenny doesn't know shit about shit. She just wants another headline.

God, I hate her more than Erika.

by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2021 10:36 PM

R69, Bethenny said her late ex-fiancé Dennis Shields, who was a lawyer and knew Tom, told her all of this about Tom owing a lot of people money and he's in debt. I believe Bethenny. I see no reason for her to make that up for a headline.

What's crazy is that she told Andy, Kyle, AND Rinna this four years ago. They knew something wasn't right with Tom and Erika's finances before the shit hit the fan, but they played along as if they were in the presence of this uber-wealthy power couple.

by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2021 10:54 PM

Oh they knew, they just were too chicken shit to say anything. They were afraid the violent ice queen Erika would gut them like a fish.

by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2021 12:26 AM

also interesting to note that Erika's former manager said they didn't get paid for those performances at gay clubs! Tom paid Erika's staff very well and always on time but Erika made no money performing. So isn't it strange Tom had no problem with throwing away hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on her vanity project? From paying her people to transport in the private jet etc

I'd like to hear Erika's response to performing for free at those clubs, unless her answer would simply be "I would have felt guilty taking a salary since I thought Tom was so rich" but of course the answer to that would be well why does she take a salary from appearing on RHOBH then?

by Anonymousreply 72September 17, 2021 2:19 AM

Listening to Erika tell her stupid stories to Kyle was like listening to a 2-year old kid spin an endless tale of nonsense when you ask them why they took the cookie from the cookie jar.

by Anonymousreply 73September 17, 2021 2:24 AM

In hindsight, why did Camille go after Dorit for her husband’s debts but no one went after Erika about her husband’s debts that were also widely known? I guess that they were afraid Pazuzu would come out of Erika and snap their necks.

by Anonymousreply 74September 17, 2021 2:29 AM

Erika blathered on her nonsense story about the rolling of the car in the LA snow while staring down and in front of her. She could NOT look Kyle in the eye at all during the entire lie-fest. Tell-tale sign of a bad liar. Better liars will make too much eye contact because they’ve been coached to so they overdo it. The best liars will act natural and no one would know the difference (1/3 eye contact, 2/3 look away to recall info). Whaddaya know, she’s not as cool as a cucumber in her sociopathy as I thought! Even SHE knew her story sounded stupid and she got nervous.

Send her to prison. Tom for longer. And wrap this season up! It’s starting to lose momentum.

by Anonymousreply 75September 17, 2021 2:41 AM

Why are they still defending her despite the blatant lies, when they bullied Denise off the show last season for much less?

by Anonymousreply 76September 17, 2021 2:48 AM

I can't believe Kyle thought that story didn't make sense ONLY AFTER hearing PK and Mauricio pull it apart.

by Anonymousreply 77September 17, 2021 3:26 AM

She had to have known that Tom was in debt and that they - including her - were being sued left and right. This is where I think her “I knew nothing” defense is just lies.

by Anonymousreply 78September 17, 2021 3:30 AM

you guys, stop talking about Erika. You should all be talking about my fabulous wedding dresses? Tell me which is your favorite?

by Anonymousreply 79September 17, 2021 3:32 AM

R79 they all looked cheap, like dresses a rock star’s wife would wear in the 90s with lace and slits up to the thigh. Classy.

Dorit’s that she was wearing herself just looked like a red-carpet event dress.

by Anonymousreply 80September 17, 2021 3:37 AM

B saying Erika can’t be smart and dumb at the same time describes the ice queen perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 81September 17, 2021 4:37 AM

[quote] Why are they still defending her despite the blatant lies, when they bullied Denise off the show last season for much less?

Because Brandi had text messages to prove Denise was lying and it was fucking stupid that Denise was even trying to lie about it. They have no proof Erika is lying and Erika has all the reason in the world to lie here. The situations aren't similar at all.

by Anonymousreply 82September 17, 2021 5:23 AM

I think Rinna knows she was a cunt and bad friend to Denise. Why that was ever allowed on the show was very unfair, since Mauricio and Harry cheat all the time.

They DO treat Erika with kid gloves because they don’t want to experience her demonic and violent rage.

by Anonymousreply 83September 17, 2021 5:34 AM

R82 please. Brandi used as an app to fake the text, obviously. Just because I claimed on Howard Stern to have had lesbo relationships in my past doesn’t mean I would cheat on my husband! Forget Harry Hamlin, Aaron is the true genius. Did you know cancer is your best friend?

by Anonymousreply 84September 17, 2021 5:52 AM

Here is an article about how Tom was able to fly under the legal radar for so long.

There are ski resorts 90 minutes away in Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead. I don't think his car flipped over 6 times, Maybe it spun around 6 times. She just embellished that a little if it happened.

I can see Tom driving his car down the side of a hill with a short drop and opening the door to get out and falling out and spraining an ankle or hitting his head on something. Sounds like he was drunk. He could have passed out for 12 hours. What ever happened Erika is padding it to fit her narrative. FWIW Charlie Sheen drove his car off of Mulholland twice.

Also all of Dorit's wedding dresses looked like quinceanera dresses. I have a harder time believing anyone would buy one let alone for $35,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2021 5:53 AM

I meant the son's car may have been in an accident in the snow and spun out.

by Anonymousreply 86September 17, 2021 5:57 AM

Where are the police reports on either of these accidents? They don’t exist because they never happened!

by Anonymousreply 87September 17, 2021 5:59 AM

Kathy's inner cunt came out when she said to the architect she'd brought to Dortio's house, "I thought you'd appreciate the architecture!" while pointing to that fug monstrosity.

I LOVED it.

by Anonymousreply 88September 17, 2021 6:09 AM

R72 She wouldn’t say that. She’d say it’s for promotion.

by Anonymousreply 89September 17, 2021 6:37 AM

her feelings are hurt this week by the couples' dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 17, 2021 6:50 AM

I hope Bravo play a snippet of that dinner with PK, Dorit, Kyle and Mauricio at the reunion. I’d love to see Kyle squirm her way out of laughing about Erika’s bullshit story.

Kim was right when she called her a “fucking phony” in season one.

by Anonymousreply 91September 17, 2021 9:52 AM

R91 Kyle isn't the sweet girl she pretends to be. She's fine with navigating awkward things like that. She'll just say, "WELL, Erika, you have to admit that the stories all sound CRAZY. I don't think we were laughing at you or at what happened. We were just reacting to how unlikely they were, especially all happening at once. For the record, I did say I believe you even though the stories are hard to believe."

And Erika will say, through tears, "It really hurt my feelings, Kyle. I thought you have my back."

And Kyle with croak and gasp, "I DO HAVE YOUR BACK, ERIKA! And I'll have you know I have taken a lot of heat for it! Do I believe you exaggerated what happened to Tom? Maybe! Do I believe you might have exaggerated the story about your son's accident? I don't know! Maybe! Do I have your back? Absolutely! Hand me a tissue! Don't you EVER say I don't have your back, Erika! I am the one person who has been there for you!"

And Lisa will say, "HEY! Excuse ME?"

And Kyle will say, "You know what I mean! Has Lisa Rinna been there for you this season? Yes. I've always been there for you, Erika. And you'd better think twice about pushing me away now, because let me tell you, there aren't many people who want to take my place as your friend right now."

And Garcelle will laugh and Andy will call on her and she will lean forward and look at Erika and say, "I don't believe it. Any of it. The stories are bullshit and we all know it. Good performance, though, Kyle. Wish you would at least pretend to be as good a friend to me sometime."

by Anonymousreply 92September 17, 2021 10:42 AM

Read Bethenny’s article in People …it tells you everything u need to know. Erika has blood on her hands

by Anonymousreply 93September 17, 2021 11:54 AM

Do we think that Maurico and Peekay has slept together? They seemed close than normal.

by Anonymousreply 94September 17, 2021 12:06 PM

I'd rather see Mauricio and Kyle's friend Justin Sylvester fuck each other before M and PK.

by Anonymousreply 95September 17, 2021 12:10 PM

Piquet is a hypermasculine English dandy, just like Ken. None of that funny business with other boys, aside from the occasional soggy biscuit.

by Anonymousreply 96September 17, 2021 12:16 PM

Yes R54, the women had the three last episodes to watch so they’d have all the info at the reunion. That’s why Erika leaked the rumor she was going after Kyle and Dorit at the reunion. She was furious at last night’s episode and the dinner party where they were al laughing at her.

by Anonymousreply 97September 17, 2021 1:07 PM

Sutton is some kind of mental case.

by Anonymousreply 98September 17, 2021 1:11 PM

The only thing I will say about the “snow” is it does snow in CA up in the mountains around LA. She said it happened when her son was going home. If he was going over the Grapevine or he was heading to Big Bear or around Idyllwild, he could encounter snow easily.

Does anyone know where he actually lives?

The rolling car and the rest of it sounded like bullshit, however.

by Anonymousreply 99September 17, 2021 1:14 PM

Hi Erika R98!

by Anonymousreply 100September 17, 2021 1:14 PM

Excellent R92.

by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2021 1:17 PM

I have a feeling Erika was fed information on what to say but she fucked it up. Either PK or Sutton said they think Erika is being fed info on what to say from her attorneys. I think she got her stories mixed up and now she's fucked.

by Anonymousreply 102September 17, 2021 1:30 PM

Maybe Erika Giardi and Erika Jayne have really been two people all along.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2021 1:50 PM

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Erika is being fed stories as part of Tom's legal defense. And I'm guessing Tom was not unconscious for 12 hours—he was drunk, waited 12 hours to make sure all the alcohol was out of his system, then pretended he'd been unconscious to explain not reporting the accident right away.

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2021 1:51 PM

Were any of these stories actually in the press?

by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2021 1:58 PM

R92 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2021 3:44 PM

PK was flirting with Mauricio

by Anonymousreply 107September 17, 2021 4:52 PM

Maybe Erika’s son lives in Inland Empire?

by Anonymousreply 108September 17, 2021 4:56 PM

[quote] So isn't it strange Tom had no problem with throwing away hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on her vanity project? From paying her people to transport in the private jet etc

She also took Tom’s private jet to collect Yolande from the cosmetic surgeon who removed her breast implants.

by Anonymousreply 109September 17, 2021 4:57 PM

R105, I was wondering that as well. If not Tom's alleged accident, at least her son's alleged accident should have been reported. He's a police office. If he was on duty, it should have been in the news; not sure if off duty accidents aren't always reported.

by Anonymousreply 110September 17, 2021 5:31 PM

Ok I found R92’s response so intelligent that I just blocked him to watch any more of his responses in other threads (I know it sounds creepy but whatever), now I want to marry him.

by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2021 5:48 PM

There's nothing 'so intelligent' about anyone who knows Bravo housewives as well as R92 does.

I can say this because I am R92.

by Anonymousreply 112September 17, 2021 5:54 PM

Just fuck me R92

by Anonymousreply 113September 17, 2021 5:56 PM

It's long and thin, R113.

by Anonymousreply 114September 17, 2021 6:02 PM

[quote]Maybe Erika Giardi and Erika Jayne have really been two people all along.

And neither of them can keep their stories straight. That's what it feels like sometimes this season.

by Anonymousreply 115September 17, 2021 6:34 PM

Maybe she’ll split into two personalities at the trial! Don’t you all watch One Life to Live?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116September 17, 2021 6:42 PM

No one flips a car 5 times without a police report and serious injury. I also doubt there was a “snow storm” on that day.

by Anonymousreply 117September 17, 2021 6:58 PM

R117 I told you he lived farther north. North Hollywood. Terribly fierce snow storms there.

by Anonymousreply 118September 17, 2021 6:59 PM

R114 Even better 😚

by Anonymousreply 119September 17, 2021 7:04 PM

Michael Rapaport, Bianca Del Rio, Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore and Marc Jacobs are praising Erika on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 120September 17, 2021 9:09 PM

R120 Coincidentally, all of these people are also Grade A morons.

by Anonymousreply 121September 17, 2021 9:32 PM

Bravo should get as much as they can out of Erika this season then drop her next season. This is the most she’s ever contributed to the show and once it’s resolved we don’t need to see poor, brave Erika rebuild her life.

by Anonymousreply 122September 17, 2021 9:39 PM

Reunion looks have been posted. Hate to say it but I think Rinna, Dorit, and Erika looked the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123September 17, 2021 10:54 PM

R123 The airplane crash victims' families will be so happy to see how good Erika looks at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 124September 17, 2021 11:00 PM

^I chose the outfits!!!

by Anonymousreply 125September 17, 2021 11:28 PM

Oh honey, the lies are stacking up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 17, 2021 11:37 PM

R126 I love how Erika talks about these shocking, tragic events, but can't remember when they took place. "I think it was a couple of days ago...Saturday?"

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 127September 17, 2021 11:42 PM

Poor Mikey. His relationship with Erika has sadomasochistic boss/servant dynamic, like Scarlett and Prissy in Gone with the Wind. He will be adrift once she’s sent to the slammer.

by Anonymousreply 128September 17, 2021 11:47 PM

R126 I just noticed the gigantic phallic champagne bottle neck pointing right at Kyle's face throughout the scene.

by Anonymousreply 129September 17, 2021 11:47 PM

"His relationship with Erika has sadomasochistic boss/servant dynamic, like Scarlett and Prissy in Gone with the Wind."

Oh, Miss Erika! I dont know how come I tell such a lie! I don't know nothing about doing your face on a budget!

by Anonymousreply 130September 18, 2021 12:22 AM

r128 I get more of a Vicki Morgan / Marvin Pancoast vibe in Erika's future. Though I don't know if Mikey will be her Marvin.

by Anonymousreply 131September 18, 2021 12:24 AM

Sutton in YSL and vintage Cartier & Chanel, and without stealing from widows and orphans

by Anonymousreply 132September 18, 2021 12:53 AM

E's former stylist says Tom paid him with checks from Tom's office...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 18, 2021 2:45 AM

have to say Crystal, Dorit and Erika look the best at the reunion. I really don't understand why Garcelle, a former model with a beautiful face, just really doesn't know how to dress AT ALL. I don't mind Lisa and Kyle going for something different but neither is my fave. Sutton with her weird body rarely looks good in anything. Kathy is always blah

by Anonymousreply 134September 18, 2021 2:52 AM

I love Kathy's confessional blouse with the three bright colors. It's not the kind of rhinstoned or metallic chain mail skin-tight dress this show always shoves down our throat and I think it's very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 135September 18, 2021 2:54 AM

Really? Everyone on Reddit is loving Garcelle’s dress.

by Anonymousreply 136September 18, 2021 2:56 AM

I love how Erika is referred to as a pop star when she lacks any kind of talent.

by Anonymousreply 137September 18, 2021 11:43 AM

She became a pop star the old-fashioned way: she paid Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter and the L.A. Times over $20,000 of hard-won orphans' money to call her one, R137.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 18, 2021 11:51 AM

That’s what I’m assuming R108. He’s a cop, so he’s trash and that’s where they live.

by Anonymousreply 139September 18, 2021 12:25 PM

"Yeah, you keep talking, Stacey-Q Lite. And no offense to Stacey Q; she actually had some legitimate hits."

by Anonymousreply 140September 18, 2021 1:59 PM

A poster up thread suggested reading House of Hilton. Who knows if any of it is true. Darwin Porter style. But damn, those Richards girls are monsters. Kathy isn’t as sweet and ditzy as she portrays. Very fun read. Gives new meaning to Eat the Rich.

by Anonymousreply 141September 18, 2021 5:09 PM

Random, but I looked up "Erika Jayne soap opera" to see if I could find her in the role Eileen got her. No luck, but I watched the beginning of this and I have to say that Erika is a very natural actress considering that this is a daily soap and the writing is terrible. ("I will review your portfolio before I go to the business conference in New York"...hahaha.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 18, 2021 5:19 PM

R142 You mean Eileen is a very natural actress, right?

by Anonymousreply 143September 18, 2021 5:22 PM

R143 Ha, yes, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 144September 18, 2021 5:23 PM

Piquet has a Wikipedia page and he has quite a wild background. He was an onscreen business advisor on the UK version of The Apprentice, he bought a block in London and sold it immediately to Russians for over $60 million...hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 145September 18, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote] “People open other companies or they do something to create another hurdle to avoid detecting where the money went. She’s playing musical chairs with the money but it’s not going to work,” the lawyer, who is not affiliated with Erika’s case, told Us Weekly exclusively on Wednesday, June 30. “It never works with the federal government. They’re going to figure it out in the end. It’s all traceable. So they’re either going to get the money back or they’re going to file a judgment against her for how much money she took.”

[quote] “At every turn, Erika has used the glam to continue to aid and abet this sham transactions that have been occurring with respect to large transfers of assets from the [Girardi Keese] to Erika,” the document read. “Moreover, the Trustee has received zero cooperation from Erika which is constant [sic] with someone hiding assets.”

by Anonymousreply 146September 18, 2021 6:29 PM

Kyle puts spaces between all her commas in her Twitter bio. How weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 18, 2021 6:37 PM

Interesting to read the comments from Bethenny's recent podcast. She wisely says that when people flaunt their money all the time, it usually means that they don't really have it.

She says, "I can tell you on New York, people write that they have $50, $70 million, when all the girls have probably between $4 and $8 million." I'm sure she's talking about Ramona, Dorinda and especially Carole Radziwill, who's net worth is estimated at $50 million. Uh, no. Those women have less than $10 million each.

Bethenny: "And the more that they flaunt it and, you know, the more that they brag about it, usually there's something wrong. I've always found, if you're really flaunting your money, you probably don't have it, particularly on Beverly Hills there have been a lot of 'all show and no go' girls."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 18, 2021 7:02 PM

Bethenny just won’t let Dennis Rest In Peace, will she? Brings him up every chance she gets.

by Anonymousreply 149September 18, 2021 7:37 PM

R142 Eileen looks great

by Anonymousreply 150September 18, 2021 7:42 PM

I like PK. I think he’s absolute dodgy financially and ethically bit I could sit down and have a drink and a laugh with him which is more than can be said for the other husbands. What use is pothead Mauricio with clothes in? I’ve read he’s an absolute dick as a real estate agent if you’re not a celebrity

Harry Hamlin is so awkward and weird. It cracks me up how he is delving into the intricacies of Dan Rather when his main mode as an actor is polished, smug asshole . And he was great at it in Veronica Mars and Curb Your Enthusiasm but it’s his really one successful note. He’s so pretentious about his “theatre work” and Yale Drama School but his delusions are a given considering who he chose to marry.

by Anonymousreply 151September 18, 2021 8:20 PM

R151 He chose Nicollette Sheridan. She chose Michael Bolton. So Harry went with the groupie who had stars in her eyes for Mr. L.A. Law.

by Anonymousreply 152September 18, 2021 8:23 PM

I want to like Harry Hamlin, but it's hard because there just seems to be something so unlikable about him when he makes an appearance on the show.

I would have thought it would be the opposite and PK would give off the creepy, fake vibe. I think I'd actually enjoy having a drink with PK. Never thought I'd say that a couple of seasons ago.

by Anonymousreply 153September 18, 2021 8:26 PM

R154 He's playing Tom Brokaw, not Dan Rather.

by Anonymousreply 154September 18, 2021 8:28 PM

Harry and Mauricio are total douchebags. Don't like either one of them. I think Crystal's husband is creepy. PK is shady business-wise, but I think he's the most genuine and upstanding of all the BH husbands, which is a low bar, I admit.

Add in Aaron, Kelsey, David Foster, Ken and Taylor's dead husband, and it's shocking how downright horrible all the BH husbands have been.

by Anonymousreply 155September 18, 2021 8:48 PM

[quote] it's shocking how downright horrible all the BH husbands have been.

As are their wives, just with more makeup.

They're almost all vile people.

Eileen and Garcelle seem totally normal and decent. All the rest epitomize how money corrupts people's character.

by Anonymousreply 156September 18, 2021 8:53 PM

[quote] And he was great at it in Veronica Mars and Curb Your Enthusiasm but it’s his really one successful note.

He also played a smug WASP to perfection in Mad Men.

I wonder if he’s returning to the L.A. Law reboot. Blair Underwood is already onboard to reprise his role.

by Anonymousreply 157September 18, 2021 9:07 PM

It’s kind of surprising given how unladylike the RHONY gals are compared to their BH counterparts, but the NY husbands and boyfriends, with some very notable exceptions, are definitely a cut above the BH men.

Bawby Zarin, Jacques and Heather Thomson’s lovely husband are probably the three best dudes to ever show up in the Real Housewives universe. Simon Van Kempen might have made me do full-body cringes but he and Alex were a real love match and obviously adored each other. Village bicycle Harry Dubin totally gave Sonja everything she needed from him for the Carrie and Big storyline she was determined to play out after her bankruptcy. Even salad gigolo Adam didn’t do anything much worse than letting Carole down a bit too easy and not wanting to work for Bethenny for free.

by Anonymousreply 158September 18, 2021 9:15 PM

Lisa Vanderpump celebrates her birthday with Joyce Giraud!

Bring these 2 back. Fire Dorit, Kyle, Rinna, and Erika. Hire Jennifer Tilly and Sheree Zampino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 18, 2021 9:26 PM

Lisa is a snore

by Anonymousreply 160September 18, 2021 9:34 PM

We are stuck with Erika until she’s indicted (and can’t afford bail) or goes to prison. This storyline will continue into next season.

Rinna will have a dramatic “realization” next season that Erika lied to her.

by Anonymousreply 161September 18, 2021 9:53 PM

I don’t think Kyle even had an elementary school education. She’s pretty dim.

by Anonymousreply 162September 18, 2021 10:37 PM

R162 Maybe that's true. She doesn't know how to use commas, she had to have a lawyer explain an L.A. Times article to her. No wonder her acting career is limited to screaming and getting slashed in horror movies—the lady is illiterate!

by Anonymousreply 163September 18, 2021 10:41 PM

Kyle looks just like Kim in this clip from ER. How much plastic surgery has she had to look more like Paris?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 18, 2021 11:58 PM

Cristal sure is a bitch. She has no real attachment to Erika and just takes any opportunity to make dogs at Sutton and puke on her. It really makes me dislike her.

by Anonymousreply 165September 19, 2021 1:36 AM

I agree r151 he seems very likeable aside from his obvious shadiness in business. I can see what Dorit saw in him.

by Anonymousreply 166September 19, 2021 2:09 AM

[quote]Rinna will have a dramatic “realization” next season that Erika lied to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 19, 2021 2:09 AM

Why does Lisa always wear wigs can she not grow hair or something?

by Anonymousreply 168September 19, 2021 2:09 AM

"Why does Lisa always wear wigs can she not grow hair or something?"

Anorexics typically have weak hair.

by Anonymousreply 169September 19, 2021 2:34 AM

Is Boy George PK's only client? How must have several other business ventures because managing Boy George in 2021 can't be very lucrative.

by Anonymousreply 170September 19, 2021 4:58 AM

Well, there's also Boy George's legal career, of which we got a glimpse when Dorit admitted she turned to him for legal advice regarding the Erika fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 171September 19, 2021 5:21 AM

yeah let's be clear-PK is absolutely slimey and repulsive. Is he funny and spot on when talking about Erika? absolutely but other than that he's a scumbag himself. You don't fall into debt as much as he did without being a shitty person. He and Dorit are scammers themselves

by Anonymousreply 172September 19, 2021 6:48 AM

*slimy

oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 173September 19, 2021 6:49 AM

[quote] Lisa Vanderpump celebrates her birthday with Joyce Giraud! Bring these 2 back

Ugh. LVP was like Kyle with Joan Collins glam. I’m over the top obvious pot-stirring.

Joyce was great standing up to Brandi’s racist ass and psycho Yolande but she had no storyline.

by Anonymousreply 174September 19, 2021 7:25 AM

Kyle looked like Mamie Gummer in ER.

by Anonymousreply 175September 19, 2021 7:26 AM

Erika said her son flipped over his car in the snow on his way to help Tom...obvious questions have been asked, but here's another: If Erika abandoned Tom and cut off communication with him, how and why was her adult son alerted to go help him? Is her son Tom's emergency contact?

by Anonymousreply 176September 19, 2021 10:00 AM

Erika said in a somewhat recent episode that her son lived with her and Tom in that Pasadena house...

by Anonymousreply 177September 19, 2021 11:03 AM

R177 He lives in the house's north wing, where it snows a lot.

by Anonymousreply 178September 19, 2021 11:19 AM

I love the soft villain edit they are giving Garcelle. They are testing things out to see how far they can go. I'm sorry but I think Garcelle is an asshole. Are we allowed to say that?

by Anonymousreply 179September 19, 2021 12:13 PM

Has Garcelle had any serious relationships since her divorce? It happened over a decade ago so I'd hope she's over it. Interestingly she rushed into marriage number two after her first divorce, which always make me side-eye people.

by Anonymousreply 180September 19, 2021 12:41 PM

[quote] I love the soft villain edit they are giving Garcelle. They are testing things out to see how far they can go. I'm sorry but I think Garcelle is an asshole. Are we allowed to say that?

That’s mighty white of you.

by Anonymousreply 181September 19, 2021 2:06 PM

There’s been a poster calling Garcelle an “asshole” for not liking Kyle since last season, so why act all coy now?

by Anonymousreply 182September 19, 2021 2:08 PM

I like Garcelle. She seems relatively normal compared to the usual housewives.

by Anonymousreply 183September 19, 2021 2:20 PM

I can't believe no one's asked me about the Erika situation.

Know this - I can tell you exactly what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 184September 19, 2021 2:32 PM

I would love to hear Faye Resnick's take on Erika's situation. She is actually a very smart woman.

Also, where the hell is Kim? Both of her sisters are on the show and yet we didn't get even one appearance by Kim?

by Anonymousreply 185September 19, 2021 4:00 PM

R185 I'm busy...drinking

by Anonymousreply 186September 19, 2021 5:44 PM

I had season seven (?—the one with Eden) on and it's really disturbing how they treated Kim. Eden came in as a New Age-y crystal-loving sober healer whose sister had died of a drug overdose. Soon, she's popping Xanax into smoothies and interrogating the Richards sisters about Kim drinking. She and Rinna gang up on Kim and tell everyone that Kim is destined to die by OD and soon.

It's really sick. Yes, it's a reality show, but in this case it's reality and they exploited the fuck out of Kim's addiction. It really seemed like the whole production including the cast were lusting for her to die for a storyline. Rinna definitely wanted it to happen so she could say she was right.

Kim has not died. She probably would have if she had stayed on the show. It's too bad her contract keeps her from being able to sue NBCUniversal. I honestly think the storyline they built around her should be considered an assault on her sanity.

by Anonymousreply 187September 19, 2021 5:52 PM

Last episode of the season this week. WHAAAAAT??????! Reunion starts airing Oct 6. I hope it’s in 4 parts.

by Anonymousreply 188September 19, 2021 6:05 PM

Crystal seems like a very intelligent women who thinks situations through very clearly. I’m not sure if she’s siding with Erika or smart enough to not condemn her without knowing all the facts.

by Anonymousreply 189September 19, 2021 6:48 PM

Crystal seems like a superficial jackass to me. Bragging about a $95,000 purse solidified my dislike of her.

by Anonymousreply 190September 19, 2021 6:52 PM

R190

But it was Kyle who brought it up and freaked out over it lol

by Anonymousreply 191September 19, 2021 6:53 PM

I think it's kind of funny how the season started out really focusing on Crystal and making her the centerpiece of the show. Then the Erika shit blows up, and now Crystal's just kind of lurking on the periphery.

by Anonymousreply 192September 19, 2021 6:55 PM

"Just lurking on the periphery" seems like an apt summary of Crystal's contribution to the world.

Also exercising on the periphery of her yard.

And...uh, scheduling. Let's not forget her passion for scheduling.

by Anonymousreply 193September 19, 2021 6:57 PM

R190. As long as the money used to buy the purse wasn’t stolen from widows, children and burn victims then I don’t have a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 194September 19, 2021 6:57 PM

R194 I do have a problem with it. I have heard rich people on television for two years arguing that their tax dollars are being spent on $600/week unemployment for people who were totally unemployable and trying to support their families. That's like $30k a year. And rich Republican assholes are dropping a hundred grand on a stupid purse covered in tacky logos. It really makes me detest these people.

by Anonymousreply 195September 19, 2021 7:00 PM

R193 She also lurks on the periphery of her children's lives while she has her brother raise them.

by Anonymousreply 196September 19, 2021 7:00 PM

I doubt she paid for it. Seems like product placement.

by Anonymousreply 197September 19, 2021 7:03 PM

R196 I just saw Dorit's original introduction and it's pretty shocking how she farms off her kids to 'the help.' She says something like, "of course, my children are the loves of my life, but I do have my own life and I do use a lot of help with the children." She is shown handing one of the kids to a nanny, who takes it to a speech therapist and then tells Dorit she has to call the speech therapist because of concerns about the kid and she seems so bothered.

by Anonymousreply 198September 19, 2021 7:03 PM

"She also lurks on the periphery of her children's lives while she has her brother raise them."

All the while wearing those god-awful, ugly leather pants. . .of which no one, I assure you, would be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 199September 19, 2021 7:13 PM

Someone posted an article about how Tom's alleged intruder may have been a hallucination related to his alleged dementia.

I wonder if it's possible that Erika could have been telling Kyle that Tom *reported* fighting with an intruder, in the context that it was a manifestation of Tom's dementia and he ended up hurting himself, and the production could have cut out the context so it sounded like Erika actually believed the story? It's the only thing my mine can come up with that makes any sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 200September 19, 2021 7:18 PM

Oooooh, THAT'S a really, really good idea, R200!

by Anonymousreply 201September 19, 2021 7:22 PM

R200 No.

by Anonymousreply 202September 19, 2021 7:24 PM

[quote]Someone posted an article about how Tom's alleged intruder may have been a hallucination related to his alleged dementia.

I could definitely see Erika and her boyfriend planning a whole Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte scheme with Tom as poor Charlotte.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 19, 2021 7:37 PM

Lots of women will choose undesirable partners just to have a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 204September 19, 2021 7:57 PM

R195. Yet you continue to watch them live out their decadent lives on tv. Maybe it’s time to change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 205September 19, 2021 8:05 PM

It’s boring how calculating these women are. Stories like these (on Dorit, Kyle, Rinna especially) won’t make the show.

But, they (Kyle, Dorit) made sure to bring up Garcelle’s interview on the show just to attack her.

This is why I think these 3 (Dorit, Kyle, Rinna) need to be fired for this show to improve. It’s not fair that they can’t talk about their shit in the press on the show, but others have to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206September 19, 2021 8:23 PM

I can't believe that Dorit and PK have to sell their house when they just bought it a year ago. They need to downsize in a major way and stop living way beyond their means.

Does this mean that Dorit's restaurant with the plastic lemons isn't a huge success? I thought all the A-list celebrities would want to dine there.

by Anonymousreply 207September 19, 2021 9:57 PM

What happened to Kyle's busywork/wildly successful boutiques in L.A. and the Hamptons?

by Anonymousreply 208September 19, 2021 9:59 PM

Same thing that happened to Kyle’s clothing line and tv series. Everything failed.

by Anonymousreply 209September 19, 2021 10:25 PM

She's a great mom and that's what matters!

by Anonymousreply 210September 19, 2021 10:31 PM

I would hate to owe $1.3 million to the government. They will never be able to pay that back. Kudos to the headline:

DORIT’S DEVASTATING DEBT

by Anonymousreply 211September 20, 2021 12:26 AM

r211 She only has to sell @ 50 of her spectacular wedding gowns to pay that off.

by Anonymousreply 212September 20, 2021 1:09 AM

Dorit Kemsley (US$50 million)

Kemsley, 44, is married to real estate developer and celebrity manager, Paul Kemsley, and together they have a combined net worth of US$50 million.

HAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 213September 20, 2021 4:01 AM

I love how Dorit said with conviction, "PK doesn't owe any of your friends any money, SWEETHEART!"

by Anonymousreply 214September 20, 2021 5:15 AM

I heard some celebrity say on a talk show that their real net worths are between 5-15% of what the sites claim.

I can imagine that Doritkay are worth $5 million.

by Anonymousreply 215September 20, 2021 8:53 AM

That’s why I loved Camille and Kim on the show. No one else is willing to go there and hold the mean girls’ feet to the fire.

by Anonymousreply 216September 20, 2021 11:00 AM

I don't quite understand how a person goes from buying a block of London for $40 million, selling it to Russian developers for $60 million and a business adviser on major real estate transactions and then...becomes Boy George's personal manager? That's quite a strange late-life career change.

by Anonymousreply 217September 20, 2021 11:08 AM

He lost all his money in the 2008 WTC.

by Anonymousreply 218September 20, 2021 11:33 AM

Of course my Delilia Belle and Amelia Grey who are Harry Hamlins daughters, clothing line is very successful

by Anonymousreply 219September 20, 2021 1:01 PM

Dorit and Piquet are worth about 1.5 mil, and most of that is owed to and will be seized by the government. Any money Dorit makes on RHOBH is immediately spent on clothes and hair and makeup because she has to keep up the image for the season.

Their house, which they cannot afford, is not worth 8 mil by any stretch. Try 2.5 at the most, and they’ll be lucky to get that. No one is going to pay 75k a month rent to live in fucking Encino. They’d be lucky to get 10k for that shitpile.

by Anonymousreply 220September 20, 2021 1:06 PM

R220 You mean to tell me MY net worth is higher than Dorit and Pee Kaye's?

Where's MY diamond?

by Anonymousreply 221September 20, 2021 1:07 PM

It's PK

by Anonymousreply 222September 20, 2021 1:10 PM

It's Piquet, but the flavor says "butter."

by Anonymousreply 223September 20, 2021 2:16 PM

DORIT’S clothes seem like discount rejects, the designer stuff covered in logos that no one else would wear. If they had any money, they would be able to pay the $1.3 million. I think he also has personal loans and gambling loans on top of the tax debt.

by Anonymousreply 224September 20, 2021 3:49 PM

Teddi bought a house in Encino next to Kyle and Dorit for some reason. I guess she thought it would get her back on the show if she lived in the same neighborhood. It looks exactly like Dorit's house(probably the same builder) and cost exactly the same at $6.5 million.

Is John Mellencamp giving her the money to buy these million dollar houses because she's obviously not making enough money to afford them, and I doubt her husband that much money selling security systems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 20, 2021 4:01 PM

I'm sure Teddi has a trust fund. So what? I'm glad she's spending the money on a house for her family and not on stupid vanity projects like most of the other housewives.

by Anonymousreply 226September 20, 2021 4:40 PM

R226

But you’re fine with “projects” like her dangerous “All In” program?

by Anonymousreply 227September 20, 2021 4:55 PM

Agree with R227. Teddi’s eating disorder scam cult is only a half step down from Tom and Erika in terms of awfulness.

by Anonymousreply 228September 20, 2021 4:59 PM

R228 What's up with that? Does she recommend a dangerous diet or something?

by Anonymousreply 229September 20, 2021 5:00 PM

Do Kyle and Teddy still engage in heavy petting?

by Anonymousreply 230September 20, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote] DORIT’S clothes seem like discount rejects, the designer stuff covered in logos that no one else would wear. If they had any money, they would be able to pay the $1.3 million. I think he also has personal loans and gambling loans on top of the tax debt.

She doesn’t buy them, they’re borrowed in conjunction with a stylist

by Anonymousreply 231September 20, 2021 5:11 PM

How is Klye and Maurico even still married still? I don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 232September 20, 2021 5:46 PM

The poor man turned to drugs to cope with Kyle

by Anonymousreply 233September 20, 2021 5:47 PM

Why isn’t Shanan Beeder on this season?

by Anonymousreply 234September 20, 2021 5:54 PM

In response to questions about the multiple car accidents, Erika has released some old security videos of her and Tom being driven down his treacherous Pasadena driveway by their longtime trusted driver, whom Erika is seeking to keep as part of her divorce settlement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 20, 2021 7:31 PM

God Teddi looks manly at r225

by Anonymousreply 236September 22, 2021 3:47 AM

Firing Teddi is the best thing this show has done since the Amsterdam trip.

by Anonymousreply 237September 22, 2021 7:55 AM

Season 6 is on BRAVO right now in case anyone is interested.

by Anonymousreply 238September 22, 2021 2:51 PM

Rewatching Season 6 is fascinating. I miss Eileen. I don’t miss Yolanda. Kathryn was a one season wonder but her hubby is HOT. And then there’s that loyal, loving couple Erika and Tom.

by Anonymousreply 239September 22, 2021 3:29 PM

Rinna was almost bearable in season 6

by Anonymousreply 240September 22, 2021 4:34 PM

Lots of painful moments in Season 6. Kyle and Kim try and reconcile. Yolanda and David’s marriage crumbles. And Erika boasts about her adoring hubby Tom. Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 241September 22, 2021 5:52 PM

Rinna should have kept going after Yonalds with the Munchausen stuff in S6 instead of turning on LVP for something stupid.

by Anonymousreply 242September 22, 2021 10:01 PM

Yolanda^

by Anonymousreply 243September 22, 2021 10:01 PM

`R242 Seeing LVP against the wall for the first time in the whole series after all her manipulations in S6 was one of the most pleasurable things I have ever witnessed in my life. Fan of Rinna since that very moment and my favorite season so far.

by Anonymousreply 244September 23, 2021 12:18 AM

What stories do you think Erika will tell tonight?

Grizzly bears swimming in her pool?

Rogue aliens probing Tom anally?

Her son falling off the snow-covered Hollywood sign?

by Anonymousreply 245September 23, 2021 12:33 AM

And how many ways will Kyle insist that she believes Erica?

I think they’re all a bit burned by the public reaction to the nothingburger of them involving themselves in Denise’s sex life.

by Anonymousreply 246September 23, 2021 1:17 AM

Highlights of tonite’s episode: ‘the Lady,’ Sutton in a wheelchair and poor Garcelle pushing her around, Kathy, Kathy and Kathy and Erika’s makeup artist (isn’t she poor?). Loved Garcelle opening up about what it’s like to feel like an outsider. She accomplished in one episode what Eboni K Williams failed to do in an entire season.

by Anonymousreply 247September 23, 2021 1:47 AM

It’s still airing? Wake me up when Erika is in jail.

by Anonymousreply 248September 23, 2021 5:48 AM

If I were Garcelle at that dinner, I would have dragged Rinna’s scrawny ass over across the table, attacked her to Dorit using Dorit’s hideous jewellery and hammer thrown them off the balcony like it was an Olympic event. Then I would have glassed that ducking smirk of Kyle’s face.

Seriously, congrats on being more annoying than Erika.

by Anonymousreply 249September 23, 2021 10:21 AM

[quote] Erika’s makeup artist (isn’t she poor?).

So much for taking care of the "widows and orphans". I wonder how much her scaled-down "glam squad" still costs her?

by Anonymousreply 250September 23, 2021 12:41 PM

This is hilarious but if Tom has dementia no one can take him seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 23, 2021 1:20 PM

He doesn't have dementia....he was on last year with Erika singing her praises

by Anonymousreply 252September 23, 2021 1:47 PM

Imagine if he has had dementia for x number of years. It doesn’t make Erika look any better if she was bleeding this fragile old codger dry with her glam and her singing lessons and her Amex shopping sprees.

by Anonymousreply 253September 23, 2021 3:07 PM

Ramona Singer: I’m a weird old lady and I don’t know the help’s name.

Viewers: Cancel RHONY and put Ramona in jail.

Kathy Hilton: I’m a weird old lady and I don’t know the help’s name.

Viewers: LOL!! Yasssss, iconic queen! Make your maid drive out on the motherfucking interstate to bring you your purse, Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 254September 23, 2021 10:30 PM

Whether it’s fake or genuine Kathy does it in a sweet way. Ramona comes off like an entitled cunt. It’s not what they say, it’s the way they say it.

by Anonymousreply 255September 24, 2021 12:23 AM

I feel unseen.

by Anonymousreply 256September 24, 2021 12:25 AM

I feel excluded, even though I don't show up for most of these housewive events.

by Anonymousreply 257September 24, 2021 12:45 AM

^ Garcelle did attend, Dorit, she just arrived in the afternoon rather than the morning.

by Anonymousreply 258September 24, 2021 12:47 AM

“Kyle, I’m not on a first name basis with my every single Mexican who cleans my kitchen or marries my sister. Now are we going drive down to San Diego to watch sea lions fuck or what?”

by Anonymousreply 259September 24, 2021 1:01 AM

"I knew my husband was losing his mind for two years, and he was horribly abusive to me, so I left him. And now I'm going to have a nervous breakdown because his brother wants to get him into a facility that will care for him in his mental decline and I don't like that."

by Anonymousreply 260September 24, 2021 2:26 AM

So Erika knows better about anesthesia protocols than an actual anesthesiologist????

by Anonymousreply 261September 24, 2021 3:53 AM

I remember last year people were mad at Garcelle for not going to NYC to see Erika in Chicago. She said she was working. And she had her kids that week. And that she hates small planes. Like all you wouldn’t avoid that shitshow in any way you could.

by Anonymousreply 262September 24, 2021 8:47 AM

Erika's only friend these days is her dog, and even he was more interested in the ball than her.

by Anonymousreply 263September 24, 2021 2:43 PM

Has anyone discussed Erika’s new sugar daddy, age78? The casino magnate.

by Anonymousreply 264September 24, 2021 3:30 PM

R264 I haven't heard about this. Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 265September 24, 2021 3:33 PM

Erikas eye roll when a hobbled Sutton called just screamed 'I don't give a damn about widows, orphans or anyone else not bankrolling my xxxpensive ass'

by Anonymousreply 266September 24, 2021 4:04 PM

Erika’s sugar daddy is Michael Gaughan, an American businessman, casino operator, and race car owner who has a net worth of $200 million. He is 78 years young.

by Anonymousreply 267September 24, 2021 8:54 PM

78? That’s young!

by Anonymousreply 268September 24, 2021 10:13 PM

Erika sure has a type

by Anonymousreply 269September 24, 2021 10:18 PM

R269 Yes. Loaded and with one foot in the grave.

by Anonymousreply 270September 24, 2021 11:08 PM

Ok ,seriously do most 78 year old men run on the virile side of the street? I was hoping by the time I'd roll into that age bracket my gravity ravaged prolapsed ass would be satisfied with a stiff drink.

by Anonymousreply 271September 24, 2021 11:37 PM

Erika isn't interested in sex with septuagenarians. She just wants the money and the lifestyle (glam squad) to which she has become accustomed.

by Anonymousreply 272September 27, 2021 2:34 PM

Of course SHE isn't interested in sex. Presumably the codgers are. Why else would they put up with the skank?

by Anonymousreply 273September 27, 2021 2:55 PM

R273, so they can boast about having a "hot, sexy trophy wife/girlfriend" and brag about the sex even though they can't get it up anymore.

by Anonymousreply 274September 27, 2021 3:22 PM

R274 I was thinking the same, but there are much cheaper trophy whores out there, this one has a lot of mileage and is going to take serious money to get her out of debt. Is banging the former Mrs. Girardi THAT big an accomplishment?

He could probably get two Vander-hos for half the price.

by Anonymousreply 275September 27, 2021 4:11 PM

With Erika, r275, he knows he’s is getting someone who isn’t going to say a word about his shady dealings as long as the Amex bill is paid and he gets publicity for his hotel.

If she marries him it will be interesting to see how quickly her politics change. Tom was a big donor to the Democratic Party and Erika used her social media platform to trash Trump and Republicans in the past. I doubt this guy is liberal.

by Anonymousreply 276September 27, 2021 5:20 PM

Honestly, I think this reunion will be a dud, and it certainly doesn't deserve to be four parts. I hope I'm wrong, though.

by Anonymousreply 277September 27, 2021 7:26 PM

Erika has to suck their dick and balls and rim them. No sugar daddy does anything for free.

by Anonymousreply 278September 28, 2021 1:47 AM

R276 Good points, I would be surprised if her politics changed, publicly, anyway. She'd be alienating her 'audience ' and her long-term 'team' lead by Mikey.

She's also willing to 'perform' and could be used for the infamy factor in a Vegas residency would be a good ROI for grandaddy warbucks.

by Anonymousreply 279September 28, 2021 2:05 AM

Camille and LVP are now saying Kyle told them several years ago that Erika and Tom had money problems. I wonder if Kyle got that from her good friend Bethenny or another source. Of course Camille and LVP are doing this to further divide Kyle and Erika. Clearly they want Kyle to be the villain next season and iced out

by Anonymousreply 280September 28, 2021 8:44 AM

Granny Pump really does hold a grudge. She threw Kyle under the bus with this Erika tidbit, jumped in the driver seat and backed over her again. New respect for the old broad. Granny has Kyle’s number and not afraid to expose it.

by Anonymousreply 281September 28, 2021 4:28 PM

Not an LVP fan but might be prepared to change my mind if she successfully takes Kyle down.

by Anonymousreply 282September 28, 2021 7:32 PM

I’ve missed LVP and of course Camille

by Anonymousreply 283September 29, 2021 4:39 AM

I kiss lvp (a bit) but do NOT miss Camille. She’s my all time least fave BH housewife.

by Anonymousreply 284September 29, 2021 4:45 AM

Erika could easily have a successful career hawking geriatric sex paraphernalia, as she obviously has a lot of experience in this area. QVC here she comes! Scheduled between Rinna and Shannon Beador!

by Anonymousreply 285September 29, 2021 5:42 AM

R284

You have terrible taste.

by Anonymousreply 286September 29, 2021 12:46 PM

Camille is amusing and I love her ‘I don’t give a fuck attitude.’

by Anonymousreply 287September 29, 2021 1:23 PM

I love Camille’s whiny, delusional bitchery. She’s always going to end up saying something stupid that’s probably sarcasm taken out of context, like comparing herself to Brett Kavanagh.

by Anonymousreply 288September 29, 2021 2:00 PM

Camille is a full on MAGA cultist. She's dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 289September 29, 2021 2:06 PM

Camille is loved because she actually stands up to the mean girls.

by Anonymousreply 290September 29, 2021 2:27 PM

I've rewatched the first six seasons (God help me) and Lisa Vanderpump definitely overstayed her welcome. Like all narcissists and sociopaths, she has a superficial charm, but she gave away her rotten core by season three or four and from then on, she was a drag. Not to mention that built-in promotions for her Vanderpump Rules show interfered way too much with the goings on on the show. Brandi said she had her falling out with LV because LV made her have scenes on camera with the waitress who boinked her husband, all to stir up interest in the other show. I have no sympathy for Brandi, but I had way more than my fill of Pinky.

by Anonymousreply 291September 29, 2021 10:01 PM

Camille is a horrible person, but that makes for great entertainment on tv. I wouldn't be unhappy if she returned because I watch for drama.

by Anonymousreply 292September 29, 2021 11:03 PM

Another great episode. Love this cast. Next week is Finale. Erica is truly delusional

by Anonymousreply 293September 30, 2021 2:55 AM

Sutton is the only one who seems to be having a normal response to the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 294September 30, 2021 4:35 AM

Erika keeps saying she's broke. Can she get a fking job? Jeez louise! Maybe she can be president of Amber Rose's slutwalk fundraiser or something. She is fully qualified.

by Anonymousreply 295September 30, 2021 5:44 AM

no talk about Erika saying she'd be open to pegging a man? but her stipulation would be he couldn't talk about it to anyone

by Anonymousreply 296September 30, 2021 6:44 AM

Tired of Erika and her bullshit dominating every episode this season.

by Anonymousreply 297September 30, 2021 7:39 AM

On tonight's episode at the winery, we see the effects of an afternoon of day-drinking coupled with whatever anti-anxiety meds she is no-doubt taking as Erika yuks it up at supper. She has Kyle rolling with laughter and relief.

"Yay!" thinks Kyle to herself. "Everything is back to normal now that Erika is cracking broke-jokes in a smoker's voice and wearing Lucille Ball makeup."

by Anonymousreply 298September 30, 2021 7:48 AM

R291 I also recently re-watched seasons 1-6 (skipping through lots of 4 and 5) and had the same reaction to LVP. I found her genuinely unlikable and I hate the way she's always pushing her teased and sprayed hair back over her shoulders with her two claws like it's brown clumps of cotton candy.

by Anonymousreply 299September 30, 2021 7:49 AM

Is Kathy on sedatives? Her behavior is so weird. I really can't believe most viewers think she's so amazing

by Anonymousreply 300September 30, 2021 8:44 AM

Kathy has been on sedatives since the premiere of "One Night in Paris"

by Anonymousreply 301September 30, 2021 8:59 AM

Kathy is playing a character. Her husband owns the Hilton hotel chain, her daughter is a celebrity who has made a fortune playing a character on reality TV, and her son has been a huge liability. She's well versed in public relations and reputation control, and she's distracting us from reality with this wacky character so that the public won't scrutinize her real life.

I think she is doing a great job. She could be a good sitcom actress.

But I can't forget how evil her son is and how the family protected him. She cannot possibly be a decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 302September 30, 2021 9:30 AM

Jesus, R299! Lol!

by Anonymousreply 303September 30, 2021 12:50 PM

R299 is right about the claws. I notice them, too, and the only other person I ever noticed having gnarled claws like her was a total sociopath I used to work with. She was always lifting her claws into the air while speaking as if she was holding onto a poisoned apple.

by Anonymousreply 304September 30, 2021 12:52 PM

[QUOTE] I think she is doing a great job. She could be a good sitcom actress.

She already was, R302!

by Anonymousreply 305September 30, 2021 3:22 PM

I am concerned for Harry Hamlin being a victim of elder abuse during one of Rinna’s coke fueled rages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306September 30, 2021 3:47 PM

Lisa Rinna has to be on something it isn't xanax

by Anonymousreply 307September 30, 2021 4:02 PM

I just started watching RHOBH again after skipping a few seasons. Why the fuck are Rinna, Kyle, Dorit and Crystal drinking the Erika kool-aid. Seriously a four year old can tell this story doesn't add up. Does she have dirt on them? Has she loaned them money?

Or, are they just super dumb?

by Anonymousreply 308September 30, 2021 4:58 PM

That video at r306 is disturbing! Um...like the most unfun party ever with Rinna screeching expletives into the mike! Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 309September 30, 2021 5:11 PM

[quote] Does she have dirt on them? Has she loaned them money?

Rinna, Kyle and Crystal are scared of being on the receiving end of one of Erika’s violent rages on screen. Dorit and Garcelle are scared as well but Dorit can’t help herself and blurts out with a WTF from time to time. Garcelle has been burned by Erika but didn’t get the full Sutton treatment because Erika doesn’t want to look like a racist

Also, so loved that Sutton admitted to having done anal (of course Rinna hasn’t, nor has she kissed a woman.) And Crystal straddling Garcelle was a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 310September 30, 2021 5:24 PM

I liked Crystal last night. I don’t think she supports Erika but she is giving her the benefit of the doubt.

by Anonymousreply 311September 30, 2021 5:29 PM

r302

Rick Hilton may have some Hilton money and he may have a piece of the hotel chain but he does not own it.

Rick is a partner of real estate company Hilton and Hyland which used to employ Mauricio. Mauricio left to start his own RE company, The Agency. Kyle and Kathy's estrangement may have happened around that time.

by Anonymousreply 312September 30, 2021 6:07 PM

They're drinking the Kool Aid because daring to question the honesty of another housewife has always backfired on them. Look at what happened with Yolanda's munchyhunchy, LVP's puppy bullshit, and Denise fucking Brandi. The reason Sutton isn't pretending to believe Erika is because she hasn't been burned in the past like the other women. That and, as Crystal said, she's just an awkward, inappropriate person.

by Anonymousreply 313September 30, 2021 6:43 PM

Lord, that video from Andy’s shower. Fuck might be a word I say all the time, but I think I would clean up in that big of a group. Alcohol, coke or whatever I would hate to have that hangover the next day

by Anonymousreply 314September 30, 2021 7:13 PM

Sutton is a deer caught in the headlights this season.

Kathy tried to have a sit down with her and in not so many words hinted to her to drop it and move on because this is a fake reality show and no one really cares about Erik much less the widows and orphans and burn victims her husband screwed over.

Sutton just nodded her head and blinked her crying eyes and said she needed to know the truth from Erika if they were to be friends.

by Anonymousreply 315September 30, 2021 7:17 PM

[quote] Erika keeps saying she's broke.

Yet, she can afford to bring hair and make-up people with her. Can't she make herself look that tacky and cheap? Does she have to pay people to do that?

by Anonymousreply 316September 30, 2021 7:43 PM

Summerguy I thought she did that mess herself. I was surprised to see a professional did that to her. I don't think she paid that mu person. It was probably the set mu person they all use who did not have time to blend anything on her face. I wonder if Bravo is using Meghan McCain's team from The View.

by Anonymousreply 317September 30, 2021 7:59 PM

I think at least some of them may be defending Erika because they have done their own shady shit and know they might get caught. If they do, it won't help them to have people pointing the finger at how vicious they were to Erika.

It's not the same situation as it was with Denise. With Denise, it was a rumor about a lesbian affair. The women are probably all safe from that. But probably some of them have questionable financial practices. Both Lisa and Kyle open and close boutiques, and who knows if they could be laundering their money with faux businesses. Does either of them seem cut out for entrepreneurship? Can you imagine them overseeing staff and the finances and inventory? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 318September 30, 2021 8:11 PM

Erika got her reunion dress from TJ Maxx. It’s from the Edy Williams Slut in September Collection.

Rinna has such class and sophistication in that AC celebration clip. A graduate of Stephens Finishing School, she also did a “test drive” with Scott Disick before she let him bone the daughter. Such a caring Mum.

For those who may find Kathy, Kim, Kyle and the memory of big Kathy endearing or charming, please read the first 200 pages of House of Hilton. A more scathing review of these women you will never read. The three daughters and Mom make granddaughter Paris almost angelic.

by Anonymousreply 319September 30, 2021 8:11 PM

The video from the baby party is disgusting.

Lisa really is a nasty piece of work.

And all the women dancing for Andy? And Andy lapping it up? What a fucking sick place Bravo must be. They probably bring in a steady rotation of NDA-bound college interns to fuck Andy and Anderson and hand out drugs day in and out.

Remember, Bravo is NBCUniversal, and NBC is the network that killed the Weinstein story, the network that covered up the Matt Lauer anal rape allegations, the network that scheduled Trump on three networks to compete against Biden's live town hall when Biden's popularity was taking off. And the network that paid hundreds of millions of dollars to Trump for The Apprentice and saved his real estate empire with their huge cash infusion. And the network that employs high school graduate Chuck Todd to head up all political content.

by Anonymousreply 320September 30, 2021 8:18 PM

Rinna is one vulgar, low-class broad.

by Anonymousreply 321September 30, 2021 9:47 PM

As crass and low-brow as Rinna is, I kind of appreciate how willing she is to debase herself without worrying about preserving her "brand". She owns her C-list status with gusto and she hustles for her fame like nobody's business. In a way, her naked thirstiness is refreshingly honest.

by Anonymousreply 322September 30, 2021 10:53 PM

I can’t stand Rinna. She said Garcelle revealing to the group in La Quinta that Tom called Erika (in front if her) was “shitty”. But she and Kyle have been doing worse by revealing to the group things Erika told them, and BEHIND her back.

by Anonymousreply 323September 30, 2021 11:37 PM

R323

*of

by Anonymousreply 324September 30, 2021 11:39 PM

What happened to Sutton's face roller? I miss it!

by Anonymousreply 325September 30, 2021 11:51 PM

R319 i just got House of Hilton out of the library!

by Anonymousreply 326October 1, 2021 12:06 AM

I loved Garcelle's shady introduction of 'have you ever stolen something' into the game.

by Anonymousreply 327October 1, 2021 12:21 AM

Im here for Garcelle

by Anonymousreply 328October 1, 2021 1:46 AM

Was Erika on something went they went on the sail boat?

Also, I'm surprised they let the ladies climb out on the front mast thingy. That looked dangerous!

by Anonymousreply 329October 1, 2021 1:48 AM

“That means you Nene Leakes, get up on a fucking table, you fucking whore.”

Meanwhile, Nene was sitting down, playing with her phone.

by Anonymousreply 330October 1, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote]I loved Garcelle's shady introduction of 'have you ever stolen something' into the game.

Erika became typically aggressive after it but no one gave a shit which is a refreshing change

by Anonymousreply 331October 1, 2021 2:21 AM

These shows are excellent studies in serious personality disorders and all-around bad behaviour. I felt bad for the boat captain and crew having their ears assaulted by these ninnies and their inane conversation. Pegging, anal sex, etc. JFC! They embarrass themselves.

by Anonymousreply 332October 1, 2021 2:35 AM

You can’t tell me some of these women haven’t pegged men and haven’t done anal (other than Sutton). I don’t buy it.

by Anonymousreply 333October 1, 2021 3:34 AM

R319 Thread about it. Read it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334October 1, 2021 8:23 AM

I thought I heard Rinna pegged Harry.

by Anonymousreply 335October 1, 2021 10:52 AM

Rinna is so sinister. Telling Crystal to wear a bathing suit (knowing she has body image issues) and that she would too, only for her to wear full clothes. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 336October 1, 2021 11:55 AM

Yeah, that was sick. Crystal’s whole deal with Sutton was related to her bulimia. Rinna is a bitch. And so thin that in a recent bikini shot with Harry Hamlin she had that bloated, distended abdomen of a Darfur orphan.

by Anonymousreply 337October 1, 2021 12:49 PM

omg R335 I'd read that a couple years ago but forgot until now. Do you remember who raised the question in the game?

by Anonymousreply 338October 1, 2021 12:53 PM

Rinna mentioned the pegging, I think it was during that camping trip they took in Denise’s first season.

by Anonymousreply 339October 1, 2021 2:21 PM

Reunion's gonna be lit, y'all. Cat fight between Erika and Andy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340October 1, 2021 4:10 PM

R335, I thought it was on Brandi’s podcast when they were briefly friends. They aired the footage on RHOBH, season 5 (?) & afterwards Lisa said something like, uh-oh, my big mouth/lips got me in trouble again.

by Anonymousreply 341October 1, 2021 4:45 PM

I despise that sociopathic monster Erika, but I am here for her going Pazuzu on Sissy Cohen and scaring her shitless.

by Anonymousreply 342October 1, 2021 4:54 PM

r341, you are correct and she later said she was just kidding

by Anonymousreply 343October 1, 2021 4:56 PM

R343 "Just kidding."

by Anonymousreply 344October 1, 2021 5:06 PM

I hope Andy threw a pie in her face!

by Anonymousreply 345October 1, 2021 5:33 PM

Own it, bitch. You wore a strap-on and fucked Harry Hamlin's Harry Hole! Hola!

by Anonymousreply 346October 1, 2021 5:45 PM

R346 Know this. You will never fulfill Harry Hamlin without a dildo that's at least 8" long and 6" wide. *puff*

by Anonymousreply 347October 1, 2021 5:48 PM

The castmember voted Worst Person of the Season by her fellow Housewives has to eat a roach.

by Anonymousreply 348October 1, 2021 6:08 PM

Am I the only one who remembers this? Years ago there were rumors that Rinna and Denise were having an affair. If it was true, it sure changes the dynamic of last season.

by Anonymousreply 349October 1, 2021 6:09 PM

I don't remember that about Denise and Rinna, but Lisa needs to quit kissing Erika Jayne's asshole

by Anonymousreply 350October 1, 2021 6:10 PM

Erika Giardia should be forced to eat Andy's ass on that reunion.

by Anonymousreply 351October 1, 2021 6:11 PM

R351 Me first!

by Anonymousreply 352October 1, 2021 7:36 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Andy is hot af?

by Anonymousreply 353October 1, 2021 8:26 PM

I’d do him. Then take a bath in iodine.

by Anonymousreply 354October 1, 2021 8:37 PM

[quote] Cat fight between Erika and Andy.

He HAD to get the message from the overwhelming public disgust for Erika, not least on his own show.

by Anonymousreply 355October 1, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote] party. “Erika is also disappointed and shocked with how Kyle Richards has turned on her and now realizes the warning Lisa Vanderpump gave her about Kyle was true. Erika knows that Kyle has two faces both literally and figuratively,” the source said

No that’s Dorit, sweetie.

Kyle doesn’t have 2 faces but 4 noses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356October 1, 2021 9:35 PM

I wish one of these bitches would just stand up to Erika when she goes all Pizuzu. When Erika said "I'm coming for you," Sutton should have said "with what? You're fucking broke. And everyone thinks you're a bitch and a criminal. Good luck with that."

by Anonymousreply 357October 1, 2021 9:42 PM

Whenever anyone threatens me I smile super sweetly and say 'I look forward to you trying babe'. and then laugh. I don't understand these bitches just taking it.

by Anonymousreply 358October 1, 2021 9:45 PM

Sutton is really the only one who's attempted to stand up vs Erika

by Anonymousreply 359October 1, 2021 10:55 PM

IMO, the "girls" (women) are scared of Erika because she's the best-looking out of all of them (pretty privilege). It might not be anyone's taste, but she is never looking disheveled or not confident. These ladies know the drill and have survived on their looks well into middle age. They respect and fear Erika. Erika is also not stupid.

by Anonymousreply 360October 1, 2021 11:53 PM

R360 Yeah, I don't think that's it. Erika is definitely NOT the best looking of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 361October 1, 2021 11:55 PM

Kyle went mean girl on Sutton when she said “now Sutton’s not talking” after they all kissed Erika’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 362October 1, 2021 11:58 PM

Erika looked like a clown in this episode …she must be doing her own glam

by Anonymousreply 363October 2, 2021 12:03 AM

Kyle will do anything to save her own neck. She has zero integrity. Typical for the youngest child of an abusive home. They just want to survive.

by Anonymousreply 364October 2, 2021 12:18 AM

[quote] Kyle went mean girl on Sutton when she said “now Sutton’s not talking”

It was delusional. She kept on during the interview too.

by Anonymousreply 365October 2, 2021 12:49 AM

wish Sutton had given Erika a good old fashioned backhand when EJ was threatening her

by Anonymousreply 366October 2, 2021 1:16 AM

Erika isn’t stupid but she plays stupid really badly.

by Anonymousreply 367October 2, 2021 1:22 AM

I still think her lawyer should've told EJ to sit this season out

by Anonymousreply 368October 2, 2021 1:27 AM

She doesn’t have a choice r368, there’s no money to pay for the legal bills without this show. She’s on here as long they’ll have her around or she goes to prison , whichever comes first.

by Anonymousreply 369October 2, 2021 1:31 AM

R368 She needed the money. Her husband's assets are frozen. She apparently saved none of her own money as quickly as she has burned through his stolen cash. She is living in a $10k/month house. She needs the Bravo paycheck. She's a trapped rat. I think Andy is pretending to be defensive of her so he isn't accused of exploiting her desperation, but the network knows it is her lifeline and they are forcing her to participate on camera if she wants to keep the job, hence her sitting there and takkng the criticism so uncomfortably.

by Anonymousreply 370October 2, 2021 7:52 AM

I agree Erika needs the money, but she's also a narcissist, so I think she would have gone forward with this season regardless. She needs the attention and she's also convinced she's smarter than everybody else. She thought she'd spin everything to her advantage by fooling everyone. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 371October 2, 2021 12:33 PM

Yes, R353.

by Anonymousreply 372October 2, 2021 1:23 PM

I thought Cohen was cute when he was younger. Now that I have a better sense of how horrible he is as a person, I can't help seeing Jeffrey Epstein when I look at him.

by Anonymousreply 373October 2, 2021 1:31 PM

I think Erika also thought she could get public sympathy by going on the show and crying her crocodile tears. Didn't quite work out for her, though.

by Anonymousreply 374October 2, 2021 4:09 PM

According to this Season 12 is filming and everyone is back. Bravo struck gold with this crew and they know it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375October 3, 2021 9:28 PM

R375 Who the fuck does a circus theme for a religious rite of passage?

by Anonymousreply 376October 3, 2021 9:31 PM

This blind item was in Billy Masters' column this morning. Could he be referring to Erika?

"Could it be a certain busy blonde is brighter than we think? Well, she'd have to be, wouldn't she? I'm told that despite her ever-present grief, she's calculated every subsequent step of her career with some fancy footwork. While I find it unseemly to use tragedy for personal gain, a buck's a buck. It's bold. It's clever. But it's icky. In the words of A. J. Benza - 'Fame. Ain't it a bitch?' And so I'm told, is the subject of this blind item."

Is he trying to tell us Erika's gonna capitalize on her infamy with an appearance on the next season of Dancing with the Stars?

by Anonymousreply 377October 4, 2021 1:16 PM

Bravo really knows how to twist the knife. They are showing Season 9 right now. Erika performed at the Globe Theater and they just showed her singing, "It's expensive to be me!" Ouch

by Anonymousreply 378October 4, 2021 3:42 PM

R377 I was thinking Britney Spears

by Anonymousreply 379October 4, 2021 7:00 PM

R379 That's a possibility, too.

by Anonymousreply 380October 4, 2021 7:03 PM

Jamie Lee Curtis on Kyle in Halloween Kills:

Curtis previously raved about Richards' acting chops, after filming the 12th installment in the franchise. "She is so great that it's going to be so fun for her audience — who now is used to [knowing] her for her TV show — they are going to be so happy to [see] an actress again," she said in 2019.

"She is absolutely fantastic and so beautiful that, you know, she gets very … distressed in this movie in every way," Curtis added. "Emotionally, physically, environmentally, and she just completely left that other life and just came and shot for three, four weeks and was amazing. People are going to be bonkers about her."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381October 4, 2021 9:12 PM

Rewatching Season 9 and cringed when Tom came to see Erikunt ‘perform’ and she said she wanted him to see where his money went.

by Anonymousreply 382October 4, 2021 9:37 PM

R381 I must admit I'm curious to see if Kyle is good in this. From everything I've read so far, they say she does a good job.

by Anonymousreply 383October 4, 2021 10:11 PM

R383 She will probably have around 40 seconds of screen time.

by Anonymousreply 384October 4, 2021 11:24 PM

I'll see it just to watch her die.

by Anonymousreply 385October 4, 2021 11:52 PM

I used to somewhat admire Jamie Lee Curtis, but between her gushing over Kyle's amazing acting chops and her gushing over her amazing, stunning and brave trans son/daughter, I'm kind of over her.

by Anonymousreply 386October 5, 2021 12:12 AM

R383 I think she has a fairly significant role in this one. Until she dies.

by Anonymousreply 387October 5, 2021 12:56 AM

It's Halloween Part 36. It ain't Masterpiece Theatre. No one gushes over acting in slasher movies. That is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 388October 5, 2021 12:58 AM

R388 Thanks, Kim.

by Anonymousreply 389October 5, 2021 12:59 AM

Fuck you, R388

by Anonymousreply 390October 5, 2021 1:01 AM

I don't think anyone is questioning EJ's intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 391October 5, 2021 1:36 AM

R385 hi LVP

by Anonymousreply 392October 5, 2021 5:19 AM

What are the chances that Kyle gets an Oscar nomination? She's supposed to be really good in the movie, and she is Hollywood royalty to an extent, so I could see her getting a nomination.

Kim will have a nervous breakdown if Kyle gets an Oscar nomination. I think Kim always thought that she would be the one to win an Oscar. First Kyle steals her goddamn house and then her Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 393October 5, 2021 5:39 AM

R393 Stop posting when high.

by Anonymousreply 394October 5, 2021 7:43 AM

Now we're talking Oscar nominations for Botoxed reality stars in slasher movies?

by Anonymousreply 395October 5, 2021 8:57 AM

Kyle is not getting the Oscar for her role in Halloween XXVII. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 396October 5, 2021 9:13 AM

[quote] I used to somewhat admire Jamie Lee Curtis, but between her gushing over Kyle's amazing acting chops and her gushing over her amazing, stunning and brave trans son/daughter, I'm kind of over her.

Warren Beatty’s trans son acted kind of miffed when Chas Bono got more press than him. He must be apoplectic that trans kids are rife in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 397October 5, 2021 11:53 AM

Of course, because most trans are narcissistic to the nth degree.

by Anonymousreply 398October 5, 2021 12:09 PM

"Did I tell you about my new VENTURE with Buca di Beppo?"

There's a RHOBH marathon on Bravo today. Dorit's "venture" of decorating a gaudy room in a chain restaurant is up there with Sonja's fake toaster oven B-storyline.

by Anonymousreply 399October 5, 2021 1:09 PM

The fake toaster oven had more gravitas.

by Anonymousreply 400October 5, 2021 1:18 PM

R381 Kyle's starting to get old lady arms in that video.

by Anonymousreply 401October 5, 2021 1:40 PM

The fake toaster oven storyline was actually a really good and illuminating “character study” of Sonja and her fatal flaws. You saw a woman desperate to be a success after a very public faceplant, and you saw how beneath all her charm and bonhomie how impenetrable she is in her delusion, laziness and propensity for bullshit that leaves a trail of destruction in its wake. By the end of that season of RHONY it was obvious to me how Sonja had mad such a mess of her life.

Conversely, Dorit has been on BH for years, and launches a fake business ever other season, and I don’t think I know anything about her and what makes her tick.

by Anonymousreply 402October 5, 2021 2:42 PM

A great study of the Sonja character, R402, but not the real person. Both Carole and Holllagirl (I can't think of her name) said on a podcast this year that the toaster oven storyline was entirely made up by producers and Hollagirl said she felt like a fool as a real businesswoman being made to pretend to devise a logo and marketing campaign for a silly fake product.

by Anonymousreply 403October 5, 2021 3:11 PM

I think material possessions make Dorit click

by Anonymousreply 404October 5, 2021 3:12 PM

Hey, R403. R402 says in the first sentence of their post, "the fake toaster oven storyline..."

They know it was fake. That's the point of their post. Sonja doesn't care if what she's doing is completely false. She's a delusional, desperate fame whore, doing whatever she can to garner attention for herself.

by Anonymousreply 405October 5, 2021 3:21 PM

LVP would explode if Kyle gets an Oscar nomination.

by Anonymousreply 406October 5, 2021 4:12 PM

I can't believe people are even suggesting Kyle could get an Oscar nomination for Halloween 64. I'm in Bizarro World.

by Anonymousreply 407October 5, 2021 4:19 PM

From that clip at R381 I see Kyle’s resemblance to Kim for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 408October 5, 2021 5:31 PM

I've seen a screener/screamer for Halloween Kills and Kyle's nuanced performance is a revelation. You'll wonder where Hollywood was hiding this major talent all these years. Def predict and Oscar nom.

by Anonymousreply 409October 5, 2021 6:07 PM

Dorit will FINALLY be on WWHL this Wednesday. Even Kathy has been on twice this season.

by Anonymousreply 410October 5, 2021 7:04 PM

Do the West Coast housewives have to get there under their own steam for WWHL?

by Anonymousreply 411October 5, 2021 7:09 PM

Reunion trailer! Looks so gooooood

click on the top clip first. Second clip is the last bit of it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412October 6, 2021 7:09 PM

even Andy knows EJ's full of it

by Anonymousreply 413October 6, 2021 7:18 PM

Wow Andy found his balls, were they in LVP’s purse?

by Anonymousreply 414October 6, 2021 7:32 PM

Oops. Erikunt forgot her lines.

by Anonymousreply 415October 6, 2021 7:45 PM

God, I hope Erika goes to jail.

by Anonymousreply 416October 6, 2021 8:32 PM

Erika's handlers likely brokered a monetary exchange with BRAVO to keep her from walking off the reunion, and allowing Cohen to be a prick. He never treats the gravy train that way.

by Anonymousreply 417October 6, 2021 8:35 PM

I don't believe Andy confronts her the way he appears to in the clips. Until I see otherwise, I assume the clips are edited out of context, so that when we see Andy throw an accusation at Erika in the clip, the full footage probably shows him saying "A lot of people think that you [fill in accusation]. What do you say to those people?"

by Anonymousreply 418October 6, 2021 9:16 PM

I love it when Erika fucks up and admits she's been talking to Tom, then stops mid-sentence and looks off camera, probably to her attorneys, as if to say, "Oh, shit! Now what do I do?"

by Anonymousreply 419October 7, 2021 12:59 AM

I can't believe that cunt Erika called Sutton a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 420October 7, 2021 1:00 AM

The finale was a bit of a dud considering how great the entire season was. Onto the reunion!

by Anonymousreply 421October 7, 2021 2:12 AM

Dorit and Jennifer Tilly both towered over Andy when they did the stupid shotski thing.

by Anonymousreply 422October 7, 2021 5:05 AM

The finale was a dud because boring Crystal was hosting the party. She and Rob are boring as hell--even worse than Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 423October 7, 2021 5:14 AM

Crystal has no discernable personality, but what do you expect from someone whose stated passion in life is scheduling?

She has done one great thing: All Crystals of America should thank her for single-handedly changing the expectation that every woman names Crystal is white trash.

by Anonymousreply 424October 7, 2021 5:23 AM

Rinna looked, weirdly, TOO skinny in the black sequin jumpsuit.

by Anonymousreply 425October 7, 2021 5:24 AM

Yes, the finale was boring as hell.

Ever notice how the Housewives shows take a downward trajectory whenever they try and do some kind of "special cultural awareness" episode?

by Anonymousreply 426October 7, 2021 11:56 AM

Erika is a deranged personality. For her to start to warm up to Sutton in the previous episode, then suddenly return to her Cunt of all Cunts persona last night is just not normal. She must have been on a shit load of pills when she was in La Mesa .

I can't wait for the reunion to see her get pummelled.

by Anonymousreply 427October 7, 2021 11:59 AM

R424 Fuck you! That was me!

by Anonymousreply 428October 7, 2021 12:00 PM

Jennifer Tilly was hilariously out of control on WWHL last night and PK looked miserable sitting in the audience when he should have been on the fucking stage instead of Dorito.

by Anonymousreply 429October 7, 2021 1:36 PM

R429 Yeah, he looked totally pissed off to be there, didn't he? And Dorit kept shooting him daggers with her eyes, too.

I love Jennifer Tilly. She's always an unapologetic hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 430October 7, 2021 1:47 PM

I guess they’ll have Jennifer Tilly as a friend of Sutton next season.

by Anonymousreply 431October 7, 2021 2:11 PM

Has anyone else heard that they’ve already started shooting again. Same cast.

by Anonymousreply 432October 7, 2021 3:35 PM

Yeah r432, they were shooting Portia’s Bat Mitzvah earlier this week and they were all there.

by Anonymousreply 433October 7, 2021 3:54 PM

[quote] Erika is a deranged personality. For her to start to warm up to Sutton in the previous episode, then suddenly return to her Cunt of all Cunts persona last night is just not normal

That was Kyle’s doing. Sutton and Erika were being adults and putting their shit aside and she jumped in and gossiped to Erika that Sutton was dissing her.

She did the same to Crystal and Sutton all season.

by Anonymousreply 434October 8, 2021 1:19 AM

Vyle is a horrible person. She makes even a repulsive person like Brandi likable in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 435October 8, 2021 1:46 AM

Kathy Hilton's lampshade hat is something I can't unsee, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 436October 8, 2021 4:51 AM

Erika looks awful at the reunion

by Anonymousreply 437October 8, 2021 1:23 PM

R437 She's finally getting the face she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 438October 8, 2021 1:32 PM

Oh dear she’s gone full Vicki Gunvalson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439October 8, 2021 2:43 PM

My glam squad were Apostles, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 440October 9, 2021 4:57 PM

She has the weird combination of a strong jawline and sagging cheeks in the reunion

by Anonymousreply 441October 10, 2021 2:10 AM

This is how sad my life is: I woke up this morning and my first thought was REUNION DAY!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 442October 13, 2021 9:47 PM

Hey I had the same feeling but I'm on disability so I get a pass

by Anonymousreply 443October 13, 2021 9:54 PM

I was concerned the DVR was full

by Anonymousreply 444October 14, 2021 6:30 AM

I really wouldn’t mess with Garcelle. She is way smarter than these other bitches. Notice how quiet Kyle was when Dorit and Rinna went after G. Kyle learned the hard way that Garcelle will not be intimidated.

by Anonymousreply 445October 14, 2021 6:07 PM

So far, Crystal is brining nothing. She'd better step up her game if she doesn't want to become a one-season wonder.

by Anonymousreply 446October 14, 2021 7:43 PM

Crystal is already filming for next season so she will be back.

I actually like her.

by Anonymousreply 447October 14, 2021 11:17 PM

Best moment of Part 1? Sutton talking about her store and saying it was growing "excrementally."

by Anonymousreply 448October 14, 2021 11:58 PM

Crystal has aligned herself with Sutton and Garcelle. Based on the first episode , Kyle is doing the same.thing-notice how she didn’t try to defend Rinna or Dorit.

Dorit is a survivor too. It may end up Erika and Rinna vs the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 449October 15, 2021 12:16 AM

I don't even know why I watch this krap. I hate myself.

by Anonymousreply 450October 16, 2021 1:17 AM

R450 That's why we watch. It's junk food for the brain. You feel bad about yourself for watching it, but it feels so great while you're watching it.

by Anonymousreply 451October 16, 2021 2:36 AM

We need this crap...we get to check our brain at the door and laugh at them. With everything we real people go through, it's healthy for us to watch mindless junk.

by Anonymousreply 452October 16, 2021 12:42 PM

I knew Kyle would side the ones who received more support from the audience. Not surprised at all.

by Anonymousreply 453October 16, 2021 3:37 PM

Kyle has no fucking backbone

by Anonymousreply 454October 16, 2021 5:57 PM

If someone seriously threatened me like Erika threatened Sutton I’d probably just laugh. She’s always so dramatic like she thinks her life is a movie.

by Anonymousreply 455October 17, 2021 7:00 AM

Agree r423 at least Teddi cries and makes a scene

by Anonymousreply 456October 17, 2021 7:10 AM

I remember when Brandi pushed Kyle. I love that episode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457October 17, 2021 7:16 AM

[quote] Crystal is brining nothing.

I really don't care what she does in the kitchen, but I am more fascinated with her husband. HE should be the focus of a reality show. Except for co-directing Lion King and directing two Stuart Little movies, his list of credits is pretty sparse. What does he do with his time? Where does his income come from? How does he go from co-directing what at the time was DIsney's biggest grosser to not really doing much since?

by Anonymousreply 458October 19, 2021 1:37 PM

I have the same antique French poster that Crystal has. In her living room. They are not Bev Hills rich.

by Anonymousreply 459October 19, 2021 5:35 PM

Dorit and Pique aren't even Encino rich.

by Anonymousreply 460October 19, 2021 10:36 PM

And, as much as I love her and I do, Garcelle isn't even Glendale rich.

by Anonymousreply 461October 19, 2021 10:40 PM

And it goes without saying, I suppose, that Erika isn't even poor by South Central standards, bless her heart. She's what they call. . .broke.

by Anonymousreply 462October 19, 2021 10:42 PM

I don’t think Garcelle pretends to be rich. She’s a single mom working multiple jobs to support her kids. Nothing about her seems pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 463October 19, 2021 11:06 PM

Dorit and PK aren’t rich by Reseda standards. Dana Wilkey has more money in her checking account then they do.

by Anonymousreply 464October 19, 2021 11:28 PM

I spent it all on that fucking pair of sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 465October 19, 2021 11:42 PM

[quote] Dana Wilkey has more money in her checking account then they do.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 466October 20, 2021 6:56 PM

Not Jada and some other chick.

by Anonymousreply 467December 21, 2021 9:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!