Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11, THREAD 5

Will Erika have Mikey dress up as Kyle and push Sutton off a balcony ?

Will Crystal stop being a classist cunt?

Will Kathy Hilton drop the daffy rich lady act and reveal her claws?

Will Kyle find Mauricio in bed with her daughter or trans sex workers?

Will Dorit and PeeKay finally lose everything and move into a Sylmar studio?

Will Garcelle realize she’s too good for these assholes and walk away?

Will Rinna pimp her talentless daughters out to another Kardashian cast off?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2021 3:44 PM

Or what!?

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 2:16 AM

Is there any dish from the reunion or are they all too terrified to talk?

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 2:17 AM

The wonky eyes is obviously on Erika's side, the reunion will be a pity party for Erika. I have no expectations

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 2:24 AM

Like Erika can afford Mikey any more!

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 3:48 AM

R2 according to Andy's podcast or whatever he says Erika answers ALL questions. Nothing was left on the table (I find that hard to believe).

He also said Garcelle goes in on Dorito.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 3:49 AM

I’m imagining Mikey in a Morticia Addams wig and a muumuu, tossing that scrawny blond bitch over a railing.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 3:52 AM

"he says Erika answers ALL questions."

Like, "You didn't have anything to do with this, right?" And, "Wasn't Rinna a riot with the dinner bell?"

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 3:56 AM

I really doubt he asked whether she has hidden assets.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 4:35 AM

Oh he did specifically say she "addresses" the widows and survivors who had their money stolen.

And how quickly does she make it about her suffering?

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 4:48 AM

Erika basically talking about how she's a liar liar and an expert and Bamboozling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 4:51 AM

Andy’s new defense seems to be “she has not been charged with any crime.” Never-mind that she will likely be sued for stealing $25 million.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 4:57 AM

Regardless of what Erika claims, the real question she will have to face is “how are you going to pay back the money on the loan you signed?”

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 5:06 AM

Sissy Cohen and Bravo want to milk this for as long as they can. They want a Jen Shah-style federal raid on Erika while filming.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 5:13 AM

Sutton at the Met Gala in 2011. This bitch has real money and social clout. It must drive these bitches crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 5:38 AM

I think Erika is not as guilty as everyone thinks she is. I know a partner at a law firm who is rich and controlling. Each week he sends his assistant to his bank to pick up a pre-arranged package of cash. He divides it up in envelopes and doles it out to his wife and various relatives. He handles all his family’s finances. I am pretty sure they don’t question him about where he gets the money. I bet Erika was content to believe all the money was from legit sources. Tom probably told her he had to set up her LLCs to protect her income and to save on taxes. I wonder how much money she really earned as a performer and recording artist. Depending on her income she must have known there was a shortfall. Maybe he told her the extra money was from investments. Though I doubt she looked too closely at any statements.

All her explanations and prevarications really suck. Which shows she is a bad liar and she doesn’t have a lot of experience making up plausible tales. But she does know she needs her Bravo paycheck so she has to play along with her story line. I am sure her lawyers gave her some guidelines about what she could say. But she is so bad at it that she keeps recycling various possible theories that are no longer relevant or have been disproven over the course of the show. Tweaking them along the way each week. She’s got to keep working the drama angle to stay the show on for another year. Who knows when of if she will be able to perform again or if she will have an audience when she does. A lot of what we are seeing is sheer terror. She is not that far away from living in an apartment in the valley. Though unlike Kim she won’t have any family to buy her a condo.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 6:06 AM

Dumb broke bitch

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 6:14 AM

Erika fucked her trainer so Tom set her up to fall hard when the shit hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 6:25 AM

R14 She does?

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 6:33 AM

The thing is, whether Erika knew or not is irrelevant under the law. She doesn't get to keep stolen money regardless.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 7:44 AM

The producers are just so out of touch with the fans. Of course, Erika and Kyle are their favorites when all of the fans love Sutton and Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 11:06 AM

I'm streaming season six and it's funny, Erika's storyline seems to boil down to "she looks like Barbie, but don't underestimate her."

She says she may look dumb, but she knows everything that's going on.

Yolanda says all the women are mistaken to think she doens't understand their manipulations and that Erika is one of the most intelligent women in Beverly Hills.

Eileen says nothing gets by Erika without her knowing what is going on.

Interesting way to introduce her to us given the current "I was just a trophy wife and had no idea where the money came from!" story.

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 11:13 AM

I am sure she knew was signing a loan to cover all her expenses, she’s not that stupid. She’s just so selfish that she didn’t think she would ever have to pay it back, or that Tom would take care of it.

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 2:48 PM

I'm willing to believe Erika didn't know or at least didn't care to know where the money was coming from. The problem now is that she's never said "as soon as I hear what happened, I was horrified and I left." Instead, she's made up bullshit stories about cheating and Tom's cold demeanor as the reason for her leaving. And she's spent more time whining about her small apartment than showing empathy for the victims. So, basically, even if she didn't know anything, she's still a cold, uncaring bitch.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 5:12 PM

Wonder if Erika's head is exploding knowing that Broadway theaters are open and many are already sold out for the rest of the month (supposedly). Doesn't look like she was asked to come back to reprise her role in Chicago. Today in NY showed a couple of leads from that play. Not one person was well known - at least to me.

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2021 5:47 PM

R23 She lives in a fucking house with a pool in Hancock park, not an apartment. So her whining about not being able to afford to heat her pool makes me want to dunk her head in it and hold it under until the bubbles stop.

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2021 5:57 PM

Lol. Yes, "small apartment" should have been in quotes. Another reason she isn't doing herself any favors with her sympathy tour.

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2021 6:01 PM

[quote] Wonder if Erika's head is exploding knowing that Broadway theaters are open and many are already sold out for the rest of the month (supposedly). Doesn't look like she was asked to come back to reprise her role in Chicago. Today in NY showed a couple of leads from that play. Not one person was well known - at least to me.

If I were the producers of "Chicago", I would offer the role of Roxy to Sutton. That would be the ultimate fuck you to Erika. I mean even though Sutton isn't a "performer", she couldn't be any worse than Erika...

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2021 6:24 PM

Oh she knew it was a loan, she just didn’t care. Maybe she had some fantasy that she would inherit $25 million or more when Tom croaked.

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2021 7:59 PM

^^ Perhaps that's the reason for all the bizarre "car accidents"

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2021 8:39 PM

Erika would have Mikey cut the brake lines, which is why Tom is still alive. That sissy would make for the world’s worst assassin.

by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2021 9:37 PM

Erika was terrible in Chicago. She can’t sing, dance or act. She sold tickets because she’s a novelty act. I wonder if she bought her role in the show because she had no business being on a broadway stage.

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2021 10:15 PM

Whoever posted this timeline below in the last thread, thank you! This is a great read if you have the time to skim all parts. Really puts Erika's constant lies into plain view and directly contradicting the facts, and it was interesting to see what was going on lawsuit-wise as certain episodes aired or were being filmed.

I'm assuming (hoping) the prosecutors are creating their own meticulous version of this timeline too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 14, 2021 11:01 PM

I like how everyone still believes all the lies she told before Tom got busted for all his BS.

She lived in a house that her husband owned for over 30 years. The house was listed for $13M and is now listed for $8.9M. Last assessed at $2,300,000.

I can't wait to see where all the money went.

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2021 12:13 AM

R6. I don’t think Erika’s ass can be truthfully described as “scrawny”

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2021 12:41 AM

Do you think they'll do like NJ did when Teresa went to prison and put the show on hold while Erika is away?

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2021 1:50 AM

Mikey you dumb fag! Not ERIKA, she’s thick with big tits and a big ass!

Sutton is a scrawny bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2021 1:57 AM

R35 Not if Erika goes away for longer than Teresa did.

But who are we kidding? She's not going to jail. Teresa Giudice wasn't rich or blonde. She looks like a caveman with a wig glued halfway down her forehead. Erika will get off scot free.

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2021 2:01 AM

No, R35. RHONJ has basically been the Teresa show since season 3, you could argue that the stuff with Danielle and the Manzo clan was such a foregone conclusion that it actually became the Teresa show after the table flip in season 1.

Erika isn’t nearly so indispensable to BH.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2021 2:28 AM

[quote] She lived in a house that her husband owned for over 30 years. The house was listed for $13M and is now listed for $8.9M. Last assessed at $2,300,000.

So it’s probably infested with white ant and needs a new roof…

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2021 9:01 PM

JFC.. looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . Erika's mom is apparently all over Erika's Twitter feed defending her daughter. Cool.

However, when addressing the victims of Erika's and Tom's crimes, her mother essentially commented that Garcelle and Sutton have money so if they care about the victims so much why aren't they giving their money over to them?

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2021 9:40 PM

My dog has a more opened third eye than lil-K

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2021 12:09 AM

Camille should've been on this season. I'm sure she would've been tag-teaming with Garcelle against Dorit's phony ass.

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2021 12:16 AM

Reports are that Garcelle also has it out with Rinna at the Reunion.

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2021 12:18 AM

Piquet has so many opinions.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2021 12:32 AM

Nektaria?

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2021 12:36 AM

Rinna looks like broomstick in a wig

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2021 12:40 AM

Kyle: So, I guess, Tom's house, it was broken into?

Dorit: WHAT!

Kyle: And I guess he like confronted the intruder. And somethint happened and he's in the hospital.

Kyle: And Erika's son, it was snowing, I guess, because...he lives up farther north? I guess? And his car flipped over six times.

by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2021 12:40 AM

LOL R47

by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2021 12:41 AM

That story is total BS.. I can’t believe she told on the show

by Anonymousreply 49September 16, 2021 12:42 AM

"And his car flipped over six times."

What a horror! Was the bumper dented?

by Anonymousreply 50September 16, 2021 12:42 AM

"However, when addressing the victims of Erika's and Tom's crimes, her mother essentially commented that Garcelle and Sutton have money so if they care about the victims so much why aren't they giving their money over to them?"

If Garcelle has more than $2m in cash I'll eat my shoe.

by Anonymousreply 51September 16, 2021 12:47 AM

And then when Tom was in the hospital, someone broke in and stole the IV right out of his arm. Yeah, I know. It gets worse. It was the morphine IV. Morphine everywhere! Some of it got in Tom's eye and healed it. Who the hell knew morphine can heal glaucoma? Anyway, he's back at home. I don't know anything more that that. Those are the reports we are given. I don't know. As for my son, he's doing better, back at work. It's amazing his car wasn't even dented when it rolled over six times on that snowy Pasadena road.

But then, get this, then a tornado ripped right through my backyard if you can believe it. I know. I'm fine, I'm fine, just a little bit shaken up. But it just took all the valuables that I took with me from Tom's house. Poof, the tornado was there and then it was gone with all the jewels and the art, how do you like that? So fast it didn't even show up on the weather radar. Damndest thing.

After the tornado left, I found a hammerhead shark in my pool. I don't know, it was just there. Must've come from the Pacific. I'm dealing with a lot right now.

by Anonymousreply 52September 16, 2021 12:47 AM

Brava r52- I am mildly disappointed that you didn't go with Kim being responsible for the sharks and now the Richards sisters are feuding with Erika.

by Anonymousreply 53September 16, 2021 1:03 AM

I'm curious if Erika saw this episode before filming the reunion. I'm sure she didn't appreciate Kyle, PK, Dorit, and Mauricio laughing at that cockamamie story about Tom's accident and making a joke about receiving surgery on his knee before his brain.

I want to see Erika, aka Thug Misses, go nuclear on Kyle and Dorit like she did with Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 54September 16, 2021 1:15 AM

Erika's stories are crazy bullshit. Am I calling her a liar? Of course not? Is anything she says believable? Not at all. Do I believe her? I do. Just because she is lying about criminal activities and imagining snow in Pasadena doesn't mean I don't believe her. What are friends for if not to believe your lies when you're under indictment for criminal fraud and stealing from orphans?

by Anonymousreply 55September 16, 2021 1:21 AM

On WWHL, Rinna admits she was, "too cruel," to Denise Richards and would like to atone for it.

by Anonymousreply 56September 16, 2021 2:40 AM

Given the shows content is with the legal team prosecuting EJ, she's done a brilliant job of giving herself just the right amount of rope to properly hang herself. I WISH I could've seen either partys legal team watching this audio visual game of chutes and ladders.

Her Instagram has got to be another source of never-ending entertainment for all the prosecuting attorneys involved.

I get why Bravo is handled her with kid gloves, they want a final season with the ol' girl, and with the ratings this season, its understandable.

by Anonymousreply 57September 16, 2021 3:01 AM

It’s unfortunate they are all treating her as an innocent when she was married to Tom for 20 YEARS! She signed all the paperwork. It’s also a tip off that she gets so OTT angry when challenged, including threatening them, etc.

by Anonymousreply 58September 16, 2021 3:30 AM

I wish Erika was on Potomac. They would destroy this filthy cunt, leaving nothing behind but some tufts of cheap hair extensions and pieces of titty tape.

by Anonymousreply 59September 16, 2021 3:38 AM

"Erika. . .you are merely a single-wick candle while I, LaDame, am a three-wick. You probably don't even know that peanuts come in a husk or a shell, if you will."

by Anonymousreply 60September 16, 2021 3:59 AM

“Erika Jayne or Girardi, or whoever the fuck you are, you’re nothing but a broken down old whore from Atlanta.”

by Anonymousreply 61September 16, 2021 4:04 AM

Erika's evil husband knows his way in and out of the legal system and he has friends from Newsom on down through the legal and justice systems. I wonder if he has advised Erika to make up all these cockamamie stories to confuse the situation or to set her up as an unreliable witness or something. They're going to get away with it. They're too wealthy, he's too connected and he's too old to put in jail.

by Anonymousreply 62September 16, 2021 9:22 AM

R52)Great write up…made me laugh at 5:45AM. The back of Erika’s hair looked like macrame.

by Anonymousreply 63September 16, 2021 10:50 AM

With these ridiculous stories (snowing in Pasadena, car rolling over six times, no to brain surgery, yes to ankle surgery, etc.), is Erikunt setting the stage for her being the one with dementia, so she won't face any charges?

by Anonymousreply 64September 16, 2021 1:10 PM

OMG I am so embarrassed. I saw last night's episode and I don't remember anything about it! I don't know what I was talking about. Snow in Pasadena?! Guys, I am worried about my state of mind. I keep having these...episodes. I keep having these strange episodes, these blackouts, ever since I was bitten by those hyeenas that broke into my house 10 years ago. Could they have given me rabies? Or some other neurological disease that would compromise my decision making and limit my legal liabilities? Let me know in the comments!

by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2021 1:20 PM

R65 That's what happens when you don't heat the pool at your rental house, Erika.

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2021 1:31 PM

R66 Are you suggesting that swimming in an unheated swimming pool can cause brain damage resulting in imbezzlement and money laundering? Sounds questionable, but I'll run it by Bravo's att—shit, I mean my attorneys.

by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2021 1:34 PM

Has this been posted yet? Bethenny Frankel spills the tea on Tom and Erika in People. She says everybody in the legal circles knew that Tom wasn't as wealthy as he pretended to be and owed tons of people money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2021 10:35 PM

R68 Bethenny doesn't know shit about shit. She just wants another headline.

God, I hate her more than Erika.

by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2021 10:36 PM

R69, Bethenny said her late ex-fiancé Dennis Shields, who was a lawyer and knew Tom, told her all of this about Tom owing a lot of people money and he's in debt. I believe Bethenny. I see no reason for her to make that up for a headline.

What's crazy is that she told Andy, Kyle, AND Rinna this four years ago. They knew something wasn't right with Tom and Erika's finances before the shit hit the fan, but they played along as if they were in the presence of this uber-wealthy power couple.

by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2021 10:54 PM

Oh they knew, they just were too chicken shit to say anything. They were afraid the violent ice queen Erika would gut them like a fish.

by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2021 12:26 AM

also interesting to note that Erika's former manager said they didn't get paid for those performances at gay clubs! Tom paid Erika's staff very well and always on time but Erika made no money performing. So isn't it strange Tom had no problem with throwing away hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on her vanity project? From paying her people to transport in the private jet etc

I'd like to hear Erika's response to performing for free at those clubs, unless her answer would simply be "I would have felt guilty taking a salary since I thought Tom was so rich" but of course the answer to that would be well why does she take a salary from appearing on RHOBH then?

by Anonymousreply 72September 17, 2021 2:19 AM

Listening to Erika tell her stupid stories to Kyle was like listening to a 2-year old kid spin an endless tale of nonsense when you ask them why they took the cookie from the cookie jar.

by Anonymousreply 73September 17, 2021 2:24 AM

In hindsight, why did Camille go after Dorit for her husband’s debts but no one went after Erika about her husband’s debts that were also widely known? I guess that they were afraid Pazuzu would come out of Erika and snap their necks.

by Anonymousreply 74September 17, 2021 2:29 AM

Erika blathered on her nonsense story about the rolling of the car in the LA snow while staring down and in front of her. She could NOT look Kyle in the eye at all during the entire lie-fest. Tell-tale sign of a bad liar. Better liars will make too much eye contact because they’ve been coached to so they overdo it. The best liars will act natural and no one would know the difference (1/3 eye contact, 2/3 look away to recall info). Whaddaya know, she’s not as cool as a cucumber in her sociopathy as I thought! Even SHE knew her story sounded stupid and she got nervous.

Send her to prison. Tom for longer. And wrap this season up! It’s starting to lose momentum.

by Anonymousreply 75September 17, 2021 2:41 AM

Why are they still defending her despite the blatant lies, when they bullied Denise off the show last season for much less?

by Anonymousreply 76September 17, 2021 2:48 AM

I can't believe Kyle thought that story didn't make sense ONLY AFTER hearing PK and Mauricio pull it apart.

by Anonymousreply 77September 17, 2021 3:26 AM

She had to have known that Tom was in debt and that they - including her - were being sued left and right. This is where I think her “I knew nothing” defense is just lies.

by Anonymousreply 78September 17, 2021 3:30 AM

you guys, stop talking about Erika. You should all be talking about my fabulous wedding dresses? Tell me which is your favorite?

by Anonymousreply 79September 17, 2021 3:32 AM

R79 they all looked cheap, like dresses a rock star’s wife would wear in the 90s with lace and slits up to the thigh. Classy.

Dorit’s that she was wearing herself just looked like a red-carpet event dress.

by Anonymousreply 80September 17, 2021 3:37 AM

B saying Erika can’t be smart and dumb at the same time describes the ice queen perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 81September 17, 2021 4:37 AM

[quote] Why are they still defending her despite the blatant lies, when they bullied Denise off the show last season for much less?

Because Brandi had text messages to prove Denise was lying and it was fucking stupid that Denise was even trying to lie about it. They have no proof Erika is lying and Erika has all the reason in the world to lie here. The situations aren't similar at all.

by Anonymousreply 82September 17, 2021 5:23 AM

I think Rinna knows she was a cunt and bad friend to Denise. Why that was ever allowed on the show was very unfair, since Mauricio and Harry cheat all the time.

They DO treat Erika with kid gloves because they don’t want to experience her demonic and violent rage.

by Anonymousreply 83September 17, 2021 5:34 AM

R82 please. Brandi used as an app to fake the text, obviously. Just because I claimed on Howard Stern to have had lesbo relationships in my past doesn’t mean I would cheat on my husband! Forget Harry Hamlin, Aaron is the true genius. Did you know cancer is your best friend?

by Anonymousreply 84September 17, 2021 5:52 AM

Here is an article about how Tom was able to fly under the legal radar for so long.

There are ski resorts 90 minutes away in Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead. I don't think his car flipped over 6 times, Maybe it spun around 6 times. She just embellished that a little if it happened.

I can see Tom driving his car down the side of a hill with a short drop and opening the door to get out and falling out and spraining an ankle or hitting his head on something. Sounds like he was drunk. He could have passed out for 12 hours. What ever happened Erika is padding it to fit her narrative. FWIW Charlie Sheen drove his car off of Mulholland twice.

Also all of Dorit's wedding dresses looked like quinceanera dresses. I have a harder time believing anyone would buy one let alone for $35,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2021 5:53 AM

I meant the son's car may have been in an accident in the snow and spun out.

by Anonymousreply 86September 17, 2021 5:57 AM

Where are the police reports on either of these accidents? They don’t exist because they never happened!

by Anonymousreply 87September 17, 2021 5:59 AM

Kathy's inner cunt came out when she said to the architect she'd brought to Dortio's house, "I thought you'd appreciate the architecture!" while pointing to that fug monstrosity.

I LOVED it.

by Anonymousreply 88September 17, 2021 6:09 AM

R72 She wouldn’t say that. She’d say it’s for promotion.

by Anonymousreply 89September 17, 2021 6:37 AM

her feelings are hurt this week by the couples' dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 17, 2021 6:50 AM

I hope Bravo play a snippet of that dinner with PK, Dorit, Kyle and Mauricio at the reunion. I’d love to see Kyle squirm her way out of laughing about Erika’s bullshit story.

Kim was right when she called her a “fucking phony” in season one.

by Anonymousreply 91September 17, 2021 9:52 AM

R91 Kyle isn't the sweet girl she pretends to be. She's fine with navigating awkward things like that. She'll just say, "WELL, Erika, you have to admit that the stories all sound CRAZY. I don't think we were laughing at you or at what happened. We were just reacting to how unlikely they were, especially all happening at once. For the record, I did say I believe you even though the stories are hard to believe."

And Erika will say, through tears, "It really hurt my feelings, Kyle. I thought you have my back."

And Kyle with croak and gasp, "I DO HAVE YOUR BACK, ERIKA! And I'll have you know I have taken a lot of heat for it! Do I believe you exaggerated what happened to Tom? Maybe! Do I believe you might have exaggerated the story about your son's accident? I don't know! Maybe! Do I have your back? Absolutely! Hand me a tissue! Don't you EVER say I don't have your back, Erika! I am the one person who has been there for you!"

And Lisa will say, "HEY! Excuse ME?"

And Kyle will say, "You know what I mean! Has Lisa Rinna been there for you this season? Yes. I've always been there for you, Erika. And you'd better think twice about pushing me away now, because let me tell you, there aren't many people who want to take my place as your friend right now."

And Garcelle will laugh and Andy will call on her and she will lean forward and look at Erika and say, "I don't believe it. Any of it. The stories are bullshit and we all know it. Good performance, though, Kyle. Wish you would at least pretend to be as good a friend to me sometime."

by Anonymousreply 92September 17, 2021 10:42 AM

Read Bethenny’s article in People …it tells you everything u need to know. Erika has blood on her hands

by Anonymousreply 93September 17, 2021 11:54 AM

Do we think that Maurico and Peekay has slept together? They seemed close than normal.

by Anonymousreply 94September 17, 2021 12:06 PM

I'd rather see Mauricio and Kyle's friend Justin Sylvester fuck each other before M and PK.

by Anonymousreply 95September 17, 2021 12:10 PM

Piquet is a hypermasculine English dandy, just like Ken. None of that funny business with other boys, aside from the occasional soggy biscuit.

by Anonymousreply 96September 17, 2021 12:16 PM

Yes R54, the women had the three last episodes to watch so they’d have all the info at the reunion. That’s why Erika leaked the rumor she was going after Kyle and Dorit at the reunion. She was furious at last night’s episode and the dinner party where they were al laughing at her.

by Anonymousreply 97September 17, 2021 1:07 PM

Sutton is some kind of mental case.

by Anonymousreply 98September 17, 2021 1:11 PM

The only thing I will say about the “snow” is it does snow in CA up in the mountains around LA. She said it happened when her son was going home. If he was going over the Grapevine or he was heading to Big Bear or around Idyllwild, he could encounter snow easily.

Does anyone know where he actually lives?

The rolling car and the rest of it sounded like bullshit, however.

by Anonymousreply 99September 17, 2021 1:14 PM

Hi Erika R98!

by Anonymousreply 100September 17, 2021 1:14 PM

Excellent R92.

by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2021 1:17 PM

I have a feeling Erika was fed information on what to say but she fucked it up. Either PK or Sutton said they think Erika is being fed info on what to say from her attorneys. I think she got her stories mixed up and now she's fucked.

by Anonymousreply 102September 17, 2021 1:30 PM

Maybe Erika Giardi and Erika Jayne have really been two people all along.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2021 1:50 PM

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Erika is being fed stories as part of Tom's legal defense. And I'm guessing Tom was not unconscious for 12 hours—he was drunk, waited 12 hours to make sure all the alcohol was out of his system, then pretended he'd been unconscious to explain not reporting the accident right away.

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2021 1:51 PM

Were any of these stories actually in the press?

by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2021 1:58 PM

R92 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2021 3:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!