Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 11 thread #3

last thread got payrolled

so far we're just getting into Erika and Tom's divorce, before the cast knew anything about the financial mess

and Crystal vs Sutton "violated" drama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598August 28, 2021 9:26 PM

Why is that dry ass scullery maid butch Teddi all over the IG’s of the girls? She’s all over.

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2021 9:14 AM

R1 she's hoping to come back

you know if Erika gets indicted, Teddi will be first in line to fill her spot

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2021 9:27 AM

I just saw the Paula Deen-Trayvon Martin-Stop and Frisk episode of SVU (yes, they were alllllll crammed in there) and Cybill Shepherd as a racist, Southern restauranteur reminds me soooo much of Sutton. Their mannerisms and accent are identical. I wonder if Cybill attended on of Sutton’s NYC soirées.

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2021 1:38 PM

This preview is lit. Sutton truly is cock-a-doodle-doo and Crystal dgaf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2021 8:22 PM

Crhystill's leather pants are pretty chic. Sutton has no business talking about another lady's clothing while dresses in that abomination.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2021 8:37 PM

*dressed

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2021 8:37 PM

Crystal is BRINGING IT. And she is Asian as fuxk. Chinese people don’t care about being liked, just about being right. She will never lose face by cowtowing to a hysteric, ever.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote] Sutton has no business talking about another lady's clothing while dresses in that abomination.

Sutton’s style is very… Southern. Middle aged, moneyed Southern belle.

Bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2021 8:40 PM

I just figured out why Krestyl hates Sutton. It has to be the Dolce and Gabbana connection.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2021 8:41 PM

She hates Sutton because Sutton is a crazy woman.

Let the house go, Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2021 8:56 PM

Sutton is turning into Shannon from OC. She was obviously triggered because she forgot to bring a gift for Garcelle and went from 0 to 100 in a matter of minutes. Scary. I like Crystal and she does not owe Sutton an apology.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2021 1:45 AM

NYC's lectures from Eboni 🥱 : : BH's endless violation tantrums. 🥱

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2021 2:34 AM

R9 What?! Did you just spell out Krestel?? right now? Omg.

by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2021 3:21 AM

All that happened because Sutton realised the others (ie Crystal) brought a present for Garcelle and perfect Southern hostess Sutton didn’t, so, naturally, a tantrum ensued.

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2021 4:01 AM

Which is what r11 said already, haha!

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2021 4:02 AM

Sutton is crazy. Very looking forward to the next episode. Erika's collapse gonna be complete

by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2021 6:17 AM

Sutton didn’t bring gift! Crystal did a very nice gift the 3 put in on but didn’t ask Sutton. Sutton was furious after that! Sutton is truly jealous

by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2021 6:20 AM

Crystal is the perfect foil for Sutton.

"What crazy planet are you living on?"

"Not yours"

*Sutton storms off

hilarious

by Anonymousreply 18July 8, 2021 9:12 AM

[quote] “What crazy planet are you living on?"

It’s amateur hour! Anyone who asks an open-ended question like that deserves all they get.

by Anonymousreply 19July 8, 2021 10:26 AM

Erika Girardi, the trophy wife who has devoted the past 20 years to corporate entertaining, can’t play tennis?

Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2021 10:43 AM

I hate it when the HWs can't come up with any juicy conflict, so they latch on to some tiny thing and milk it for several episodes. "She must APOLOGIZE!!" Person apologizes. "SHE MUST APOLOGIZE AGAIN AND MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!" See also: Eileen Davidson.

by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2021 11:52 AM

Christelle is really enjoying taunting Sutton. It's classic mean girl behavior.

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2021 12:37 PM

Crystal gets along with everyone but Sutton. I like her but I have to admit the ‘you’re jealous’ comment to Sutton was a total cunt move. In other words, she’s nice but don’t fuck with her or she will attack. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2021 12:56 PM

"You're jealous" is a lame junior-high insult. Maybe it works against women as a trigger point that brings them back to school days or something, but it's really about the most superficial and hollow insults as they come, and their spat shouldn't involve any kind of jealousy, anyway. They're arguing over privacy rights, attitudes toward that, over semantics of the word "violate" and over Sutton not really understanding why Crystal felt intruded upon and Crystal not extending any goodwill to Sutton.

I think Crystal is mostly right in this dispute. Sutton should have just apologized and gotten over it. However, if I were in Sutton's place and our circle of friends nicknamed me "Tommy" based on the joke about being a peeping Tom, I'd probably become increasingly annoyed, too, and would begin to withdraw myself from the group if they didn't cut that shit out.

I still feel like almost everything on these shows is scripted, and this is a lame conflict for a television show, but I'm still comfortable taking sides.

Crystal deserved an apology.

Sutton does not deserve an apology.

But Crystal's "you're jealous" comment took her from being the sympathetic one in the argument to being a witless and mean creature. Which of course is perfectly suited to Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 24July 8, 2021 1:03 PM

But of course Sutton is jealous (really envious, but most people don't know the difference), and that's why she's making a big deal about nothing.

Crystal is as rich as Sutton while also being younger, prettier, and married. Sutton is her inferior by every metric that matters in their world. Of course Sutton is so envious of her that she can't see straight.

by Anonymousreply 25July 8, 2021 1:15 PM

I’m surprised a well brought up Southern Lady would hijack a birthday party at Harry Hamlin’s house to throw the identical public tantrum she has thrown three weeks running. Especially after she turns up without a gift. Especially after he cooks pasta.

by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2021 1:19 PM

When Sutton turned around mid-flounce and screamed “Why would [bold]I[/bold] be jealous of [bold]you[/you]?”, Kyle was terrified she was going to say something about Crystal being Asian.

The thing is, all the other women had a year of Sutton buying them designer purses because she wanted them to like her.

The first time Crystal spent significant time with her, Sutton went all Lena Dunham on her the moment race was discussed. She hasn’t experienced anything other than a meltdown every time they meet and she’s not quite sure why. And Sutton does covet Crystal’s stable home life.

The person who set her off was Kathy Hilton taking the piss out of her. She made a little annoyed comment but she won’t tell Kathy off because Kyle would support her sister. And Sutton only lost her shit after she turned up without a gift of dead stock from her store. She’s blaming all her issues on Crystal’s refusal to apologise.

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2021 1:26 PM

And of course Keihel is there to move the drama along.

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2021 1:29 PM

It’s all hunky dory to me.

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2021 1:30 PM

That [brief pause] "Who is Hunky Dory?" moment was one of the most terribly performed scripted moments of any of these shows ever.

Cmon. We get it. Kathy's Bravo character is wacky and absent minded. But that was just poor writing. No one would think "Hunky" is the name of a person, and I can't imagine anyone Kathy Hilton's age not knowing that expression.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2021 1:42 PM

Crystal sniffed out the weak member of the pack, and has been passive-aggressively "poking the bear" ever since. Sutton overreacts, but I also know nothing about the particulars of her divorce, her custody situation, or really her past at all. Who knows what triggers her. But, as is cannon for RHBH, Crystal will be vilified in her second season, and then another lamb will be brought to slaughter. Perhaps I identify with Sutton's southern insecurities, but I find Crystal to be a Grade - A cunt.

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2021 1:52 PM

Crystal’s way of handling Sutton is not unlike watching a cat bat around a mouse.

Sutton totally went off because she realized that it would soon be clear to everyone else that she didn’t bring a gift. She didn’t have anyone to blame but herself for that, and Bravo even inserted a clip showing Sutton being present when the party and gifts were discussed. She got even more unhinged when she realized that some of the other girls had gone in together on gifts. She is nuts.

I like Crystal, but I cringed when she used the “you’re jealous” thing—that’s such a lame comeback. I expect more from a tough bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2021 1:56 PM

Even if Crystal thinks she's right, saying "I'm sorry I used the word violated" should not be that big of a deal. Who cares what the dictionary definition is? Clearly Sutton's connotation of the word is much stronger and it being used really makes her feel attacked. Is insisting on using the word really worth all this drama?

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2021 1:58 PM

Oh please, Crystal didn’t mean girl Sutton. Sutton tried to mean girl Crystal. Sutton said with a grin “Why are you so defensive? What was going on in there that you’re so defensive about?”.

Crystal accurately surmised that Sutton is jealous that Kyle and Kathy went in on the gift for Garcelle, and when she told her so, that grin was wiped from Sutton’s face quick smart.

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2021 2:28 PM

Y’all are misreading this situation. Crystal didn’t say Sutton is jealous as a middle school comeback.

[quote]Sutton tried to mean girl Crystal. Sutton said with a grin “Why are you so defensive? What was going on in there that you’re so defensive about?”. Crystal accurately surmised that Sutton is jealous that Kyle and Kathy went in on the gift for Garcelle, and when she told her so, that grin was wiped from Sutton’s face quick smart.

^This. Sutton is jealous that all the other ladies shared gift buying and she was left out so she started crying at the dinner table. That’s why It’s the vodka prank all over again. She’s the fucking middle schooler. Dorit probably gave Garcelle the Agent Provocateur silk pajamas as a solo present because she guessed that Sutton would (re)gift some ugly unsold purse from her store.

And isn’t Sutton the one who wouldn’t let them “girlfriends” into the changing see her try on clothing at Dolce & Gabbana in Rome because she hates her body? There’s a lot of hypocrisy there, considering her own poor body image.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2021 3:09 PM

I'm thinking that D&G book Sutton received probably has a print-on-demand page where the person who orders the book gets their photo included in it so that they can pretend they're a model/friend of Dolce.

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2021 3:36 PM

I think Crystal is indeed a cunt and Sutton is a little cray cray

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2021 8:48 PM

Creaystil: You're Jealous!

Sutton: Jealous? Of what?

Creaystil: I'm better at math!

by Anonymousreply 38July 9, 2021 1:40 AM

Both Crystal and Sutton are wrong in their dumb feud but it's fun viewing

I'm ready to focus on Erika's scandalous divorce though. I can't wait for Sutton to start asking all those questions about the allegations against Tom and pissing Erika off

by Anonymousreply 39July 9, 2021 2:20 AM

This is the gif that keeps on giving

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 9, 2021 6:45 AM

I read that Girardis victim can come after Erika it was in US and People.

by Anonymousreply 41July 9, 2021 11:46 AM

Erika is going down. Her instagram is hilarious posting glam shots of herself every day prompting hateful comments from her formerly adoring followers. She would be smart to keep quiet.

by Anonymousreply 42July 9, 2021 12:20 PM

[quote] I read that Girardis victim can come after Erika it was in US and People.

I read a run on sentence.

by Anonymousreply 43July 9, 2021 12:33 PM

I'm really hoping we get more of Erika's downfall this season if for no other reason than I don't need to see anymore of the feud between Sutton and Qryctle.

by Anonymousreply 44July 9, 2021 2:00 PM

This is like panty-gate and dog-gate. Enough already. Both these broads are psycho. Move on. Let’s see more of Erika Jane get crushed, humiliated and jailed.

by Anonymousreply 45July 9, 2021 2:16 PM

Can we talk about how nice and cute Harry Hamlin was shopping with his obnoxious wife and how he wore the apron with his own face on it?

by Anonymousreply 46July 9, 2021 5:20 PM

Crystal is a total cunt, but I laughed out loud at her deadpan delivery of "Not yours."

by Anonymousreply 47July 9, 2021 6:02 PM

I'm quite content to move on from Thomasina-gate and get to the good stuff - the pathetic, grifting Erika.

by Anonymousreply 48July 9, 2021 6:07 PM

Andy seems dead set on protecting Erika. Someone said on his show that everything that has come out is incriminating and that she's unlikely to discuss much of it and Andy was like, "Watch the show; I think you'll see Erika's side after you watch." Seems like he wants to be her personal advocate.

I mean, Bravo taped the Giudices spending their mafia cash from season one, and after the tax evasion prison sentences, the divorce and deportation, Andy is still friends with and still employing Theresa. It seems that unethical and immoral and illegal activities don't matter to him, only fame and fortune.

by Anonymousreply 49July 9, 2021 6:21 PM

Harry Hamlin is a gay icon. He took a role in Making Love when playing gay could kill your career. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 50July 9, 2021 8:20 PM

Mxyzptlk is not really likeable and has obviously been set up by Kaihel to be the villain next season and take the heat off of the grifter.

by Anonymousreply 51July 9, 2021 11:41 PM

^ Mxyzptlk??

by Anonymousreply 52July 10, 2021 1:51 AM

Kathy Hilton is so good at pretending to be oblivious. Remember her “You do magic now?” to Adrienne. This woman didn’t get her bad daughter a fortune of millions after being disinherited and the good daughter married to a Rothschild by being eccentric. I’m enjoying her.

by Anonymousreply 53July 10, 2021 1:55 AM

I’m glad someone caught this! I thought Dorit had whipped out her phone to record Sutton’s tantrum but she was actually reappplying her lipgloss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 10, 2021 1:57 AM

I hate Sutton. She is a stupid punching bag. None of the women seem to like her, but she is so insecure she thinks she’s made it by being on a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 55July 10, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote]Can we talk about how nice and cute Harry Hamlin was

OK... LET'S TALK ABOUT THE HUSBAND!

by Anonymousreply 56July 10, 2021 2:07 AM

Kim spent lockdown surrounded by pills and bottles, didn’t she.

by Anonymousreply 57July 10, 2021 2:21 AM

Yep, I always thought Harry had a little sugar in his tank….But DAMN!!!! He sired a brat with Ursula Fucking Andress!!! So major. She’s a fucking icon. URSULA FUCKING ANDRESS! Now that’s a broad.

by Anonymousreply 58July 10, 2021 2:36 AM

Does Bravo get some kind of cut from the constant Dolce and Gabbana plugs? It’s Sutton’s only reason for being there.

by Anonymousreply 59July 10, 2021 2:45 AM

Right after Crystal says anything to Sutton she puts a smug smile on her face that is begging to be punched right off. That is what makes her a mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 60July 10, 2021 3:22 AM

Sutton apropos of nothing screamed “What kind of crazy world do you live in?” at Crystal.

I’m not sure what kind of response you think that deserves, r60.

by Anonymousreply 61July 10, 2021 3:34 AM

Yeah I’m team Sutton on this one.. can we move in now

by Anonymousreply 62July 10, 2021 12:20 PM

Sutton is clearly going through something, because this behavior isn’t normal.

A decent human being would have realized that and backed off, as fighting with someone in this state only makes the situation worse.

Instead, Crystal smirked at Sutton, talked to multiple people behind her back and called her insane.

This feels like punching down and bullying , over nonsense that isn’t fun. Crystal has seen Sutton behave like this before, in a fragile, odd way, who doesn’t seem cut out for reality TV fighting.

Crystal is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 63July 10, 2021 3:44 PM

I don't know what y'all are doin' out here in the backyard with your gifts, but a true Southern Lady never gives presents to black people. Now I gotta leave and run my roller over my face, 'cause y'all stressed me out so much.

by Anonymousreply 64July 10, 2021 3:47 PM

Crystal is a sociopath and her husband is an ugly repressed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 65July 10, 2021 3:50 PM

R59 Typically, television networks (and Bravo is NBCUniversal) blur out brands unless those brands pay for product placement. Besides Sutton's D&G shit, Dorit is a walking billboard for Louis Vuitton, and Erika is always talking about Versace. It's probable that all those brands either pay for placement (They'd want to be associated with rich women of Beverly Hills.) or else they at least provide 'promotional consideration' (eg, give freebies to cast and crew).

by Anonymousreply 66July 10, 2021 3:54 PM

R66 those designers made a decision between the Bronx and the Upper East Side years ago, and they chose the Bronx. Wearing any of those brands is nothing to brag about.

by Anonymousreply 67July 10, 2021 3:58 PM

I agree Crystal is probably not a very nice person. However, all of Sutton's craziness is directed straight at Crystal, starting with the conversation about race where Sutton absolutely lost it. To me, that was the catalyst to this whole really f-ed up dynamic between the two of them. Sutton has a real "thing" about Crystal (I don't know what that thing is, but Crystal triggers the hell out of Sutton) and can't keep it together when she's ystawith her. Crystal has become a target of Sutton's not-insignificant issues.

If I were Crystal and had a person lose their shit at and about me over and over, I would probably lose my patience and get into it with them too. Crystal has been ready to move on and Sutton just keeps coming back for more. They are a bad combo together and can't quit each other.

I have a neighbour like Sutton and most of the time I can tune out and smile and nod while she has her umpteenth crying meltdown about some really small dumb thing, but every once and I while I just let some super snarky thing come out because one can only take so much!

by Anonymousreply 68July 10, 2021 5:02 PM

Crystal did nothing at the party to Sutton. Sutton instigated the whole thing.

We only saw footage of Crystal smirking after Sutton flounced off and started screaming at Kyle next to the bar.

Sutton’s issues are her own and she needs to sort them out.

by Anonymousreply 69July 10, 2021 5:24 PM

Crystal calling Sutton jealous and smirking while Sutton had a meltdown was good TV.

Clearly the show is encouraging all the ladies to purposely exclude Sutton.

How come Erika hasn’t been charged yet?

by Anonymousreply 70July 10, 2021 5:25 PM

Is Lisa’s only story to grovel to Garcelle and to react to her daughter is dating a douche?

by Anonymousreply 71July 10, 2021 5:29 PM

R70 Yep, everything you describe is "good TV" in the sense that it is obviously produced reality TV trope.

The Sutton-Crystal "conflict" is lame and it has to have been scripted for the show to be spending so much time showing it.

Sutton clearly agreed that her character would be charged with an alleged meltdown this year; that's the only explanation for the face roller thing, which was unquestionably a prop to make her look laughably crazy and not actual therapy. No one on Earth who wants to be seen as not insane would carry a bedazzled ink brayer around and roll it all over her face while asking to be taken seriously.

Kathy Hilton agreed to play an absent-minded eccentric and Sutton agreed to play a hysterial divorcée, both with too much money.

Crystal appeared to play an Asian American ice queen.

And Kyle agreed to play the Lisa-squared shit stirrer in this ridiculously petty dispute.

I guess it's a challenge for writers of shows like these, but they can't seem to get the balance right: they either go for offensively extreme (accusing people of faking serious illness, having amputees throw their limbs across expensive restaurants, domestic abuse resulting in suicide, Kyle conspiring to push her sister to an OD for more camera time) or else for such petty squabbles that no one gives a shit (giving up an adopted puppy, this nonsense with S&C).

by Anonymousreply 72July 10, 2021 5:35 PM

Dorit also has no storyline

by Anonymousreply 73July 10, 2021 5:39 PM

Rinna was probably burnt by the Denise drama and is opting out of any major bullying this season and her mother is happily ensconced in Oregon. Hence dragging out Harry “Harry Hamlin!” Hamlin and Amelia Gray’s shameful and private affair with a Kardashian adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 74July 10, 2021 5:40 PM

R73 Dorit is there to cover herself in ads for luxury designers. She couldn't bring ratings with her personality, so she must have agreed to bring in money another way.

by Anonymousreply 75July 10, 2021 5:40 PM

A judge ruled that the settlement victims can go after Erika’s wealth, since its money that was transferred to her from Tom out of the settlement funds.

by Anonymousreply 76July 10, 2021 5:43 PM

Lol I like how Erika + RHOBH producers conspired to try to rewrite her financial reality by showing her say that she is paying for her $10k/month dump with her RHOBH, book and concert sales.

Everyone knows it's Tom's money, lady.

You may have been paid well for the book, but you've already bragged about burning up $40k per month just on beauty services. That's half a million dollars a year.

by Anonymousreply 77July 10, 2021 5:50 PM

Gawker estimated she was paid about $125k as a book advance.

by Anonymousreply 78July 10, 2021 5:53 PM

(And half of that would have been taxed for a normal person, but what are the chances she paid income taxes?😂)

by Anonymousreply 79July 10, 2021 5:54 PM

Bravo/ Andy want to give her the victim edit. If she were black, it would be the villain edit.

by Anonymousreply 80July 10, 2021 5:58 PM

Erika's intro, 2016-2020: I'm an ice queen with no capacity for empathy! I'm fabulous! You're jealous!

*Erika found out to be an ice queen with no capacity for empathy.*

Erika, 2021: I'm a victim of an abusive husband!

by Anonymousreply 81July 10, 2021 6:01 PM

Crystal said on WWHL recently that she and Sutton speak almost every day so they clearly resolved their differences.

by Anonymousreply 82July 10, 2021 6:56 PM

I’m reckless, offensive I destroy your defenses My stealing is priceless And yes I keep it hidden

It’s expensive to be me Looking good don’t come for free It’s expensive to be me Looking this good don’t come for free Don’t try to serve me Uh, bitch what? It’s expensive to be me!

by Anonymousreply 83July 10, 2021 7:17 PM

Was Mauricio going to the gym to smoke another blunt and eat another pizza? He looks more like a couch-surfing family friend than a multi-millionaire real estate broker.

by Anonymousreply 84July 10, 2021 7:37 PM

Wow Crastell is a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 85July 10, 2021 10:35 PM

I'd rather watch the Crystal-Sutton convos than listen to Kyle and Dorit's fight about Dorit talking too much and Kyle interrupting her.

by Anonymousreply 86July 12, 2021 2:50 PM

I worry about Kim. She's obviously in a bad place again according to the conversation that Kyle and Kathy had about her. The fact that she changed her phone number and Kyle didn't even know about it was telling. Why wasn't Kyle checking up on her during the lockdown? She knows that Kim suffers from depression and addiction issues. They obviously have no relationship, which would explain why she hasn't been on the show this season. Hopefully Kathy will bring her on as a party guest at some point.

by Anonymousreply 87July 12, 2021 4:08 PM

What are you talking about? I'm fine! I love turtles! *Burp*

by Anonymousreply 88July 12, 2021 4:29 PM

How DARE you, R87?!

I LOVE MY SISTER. I just want her to get help so she can be happy! It's all I want out of life!

How do you think it makes ME feel to know my sister, WHO I LOVE, is a big loser and a drug addict who embarrasses me every day to the point I tried to use our TV show to make her OD? Is that fair for me, to push me to that point?

Do you think I don't think about my destitute, desperate sister while I am isolated in my 20,000 square-foot estate with only Mauricio, the girls, the dogs, the hired help, my RHOBH costars and crew to keep me company during the pandemic, or when I'm or driving my Maserati all the way into the Valley for a pedicure?

I do everything I can for Kim, OKAY? I think about her at least once a month when I hear about the homelessness problem in California, for one thing, and for another thing, I think about her when I see people with needles in their arms on Hollywood Blvd.

Hopefully Governor Jenner can find somewhere to hide those unsightly people soon!

ANYWAY, like I said, I love my sister and I care about her very much, so don't throw stones from inside your glass house. Do you like my new ring? Eight karats! Mauricio insisted and MY NIECE NICKY HILTON ROTHSCHILD designed it! It's so nice to have talented relatives to be proud of!

by Anonymousreply 89July 12, 2021 5:34 PM

At first I thought R89 was quite witty. Then I realized that IS actually Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 90July 12, 2021 5:59 PM

It really irks me that Kyle flaunts her wealth every chance she gets while Kim has to shoplift basic necessities at Target just to survive. I'm not sure that Kathy is any better. And to think that both Kyle and Kathy owe everything they have to Kim's hard work as a child actress. Kyle wouldn't have even gotten that role in Halloween if Kim hadn't developed a relationship with him first. You can bet that Kyle won't even mention her sister's name when she's promoting the new Halloween movie this year.

by Anonymousreply 91July 12, 2021 8:19 PM

Kyle made a good second marriage.

Kim didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 92July 12, 2021 9:04 PM

Don't be so hard on my sisters. They mean well.

They've both always meant well, but you can't overcome your nature and Kyle and Kathy are both soulless golems whose only values are found on Neiman Marcus price tags.

Meanwhile, I value the simple things. Turtles, puppies, the scent of a newly opened baggie of white powder.

by Anonymousreply 93July 12, 2021 9:19 PM

Sutton and Crystal are so weirdly nonplussed by each other, I’m just dying for them to realize that they are actually falling in love. It’s the lesbian storyline we are due after the dud that was Denise Richards and Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 94July 12, 2021 10:13 PM

R93 Don't forget pit bulls that attack nieces!

by Anonymousreply 95July 12, 2021 10:16 PM

R95 You see an attack dog, I see puppies!

by Anonymousreply 96July 12, 2021 10:28 PM

You see puppies, I see Korean barbecue!

by Anonymousreply 97July 12, 2021 11:49 PM

They need to get rid of Dorit and bring back Denise. Dorit is so boring and thinks viewers care about her tacky nouveau riche outfits. We don't.

by Anonymousreply 98July 13, 2021 2:07 AM

*Shaking her head at R97 while actively ignoring her kids*

by Anonymousreply 99July 13, 2021 3:44 AM

Aren’t these housewives shows passé? How many seasons are needed especially when it gets more and more contrived?

by Anonymousreply 100July 13, 2021 4:33 AM

R100 Andy Cohen describes them as soap operas, not as reality shows. All soaps are passé, and yet some are still going after 50 years with terrible plots, terrible dialogue and terrible acting, and some people still love them. People actually start threads dedicated to them here regularly.

It would be an improvement if the Beverly Hills and NYC women's scripts would just go all-out soap opera bonkers and land one inside a coffin for a season, another possessed by the devil and levitating, and maybe introduce a witch, a magical imp and a mermaid to the cast.

Why not at this point? I can imagine Sonja carting her mermaid friend to a cabaret to watch a relapsed LuAnn's drunken performance, can't you?

by Anonymousreply 101July 13, 2021 10:06 AM

I think they should go full on “reality” and have cameras on them 24/7. Showing Ramona “Looking for Mr. Goodbar” with her one night stands etc. The staged dinner parties and trips feel very stale. I guess indictments and real-time scandals are adding some spontaneity.

by Anonymousreply 102July 14, 2021 12:19 AM

Damn Erika is doing some Emmy worthy acting tonite! So Kyle, Dorit and Kathy all had Covid and production shutdown. Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 103July 15, 2021 12:41 AM

I saw a clip on WWHL where none of the Bravo podcast guest people believe Erika. Andy seemed uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 104July 15, 2021 3:45 AM

I was willing to believe Erika until the preview of her talking about Tom's dementia. Really, he was suffering from dementia and wandering around lost at night and you didn't bother to mention it to anyone until it just now when it suddenly, conveniently got brought up by his lawyers? GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 105July 15, 2021 4:51 AM

R104. Andy was speechless. For once. Erika airing this shit on tv is going to come back and bite her in her messy ass. Big mistake. Huge. I wonder if the prosecutors will air RHOBH episodes during her trial.

by Anonymousreply 106July 15, 2021 4:56 AM

It made good TV though

by Anonymousreply 107July 15, 2021 6:43 AM

What’s worse Erika spilling or Ramona shitting? God, America has sank so low.

by Anonymousreply 108July 15, 2021 6:50 AM

R104 and R106 - is this on YouTube?

by Anonymousreply 109July 15, 2021 8:38 AM

Boy, Erika really piled it on thick in this episode, didn't she? My two favorite moments:

- Telling her sad, sad story of hugging Tom...and..not...getting...a...hug...back (fights tears) to the camera

- Making sure to wear non-waterproof mascara to her meet-up with Kyle so that she'd look like Tammy Faye Baker when she turned on the waterworks (more than a little ironic)

Girl is bringin' her A drama game!

by Anonymousreply 110July 15, 2021 10:36 AM

R105 Also consider the alternative possibility: Tom does have dementia, and Erika decided to drop him off at work one day and clean out her shit and leave because she says he suddenly didn't appreciate her after 20 years. Yeah, well, dementia will change a person's behavior and typically a spouse who has been married to their partner for 20 years will stick by them to take care of them when times are tough.

She has no character either way.

I also can't believe that not only Erika but the series itself and all the other women are acting like she is victimized and forced to live in a $10,000-a-month slum with a whole room dedicated to shoe shelves.

This show is filling me with 99-percenter rage.

Finally, Erika said last night that having millions of dollars of lawsuits bearing down on her is heavy and hard to live with. That's what her husband has done to people for as long as she has known him. He sues people, squeezes millions out of them, and she gobbles up the cash and shits out rhinestones and glitter. Are we supposed to feel sorry that she is now in a quite literal karmic reckoning? Everything awful done to other people to make her richer and prouder is happening to her right now.

Pride cometh before the fall, Mrs. Girardi.

by Anonymousreply 111July 15, 2021 10:37 AM

Loved the glimpses of Erika loading up the washer and sweeping. Good practice for prison.

by Anonymousreply 112July 15, 2021 10:46 AM

Do Southern California women's prisons assign a separate cell to each inmate for her shoes?

by Anonymousreply 113July 15, 2021 10:56 AM

I'm not glad any of them contracted COVID, exactly, but in a way I am glad to see it appear at least since this was taped during COVID and all the women have been living life as usual, gathering with all their friends and families, dining out, vacationing while the rest of us mortals were isolated at home.

by Anonymousreply 114July 15, 2021 11:00 AM

A curiosity:

My DVR is set to record both NYC and Beverly Hills. (It has been for a decade and I wouldn't watch otherwise.)

For NYC, the DVR records Watch What Happens Live along with RHONY.

For Beverly Hills, it doesn't.

Does this suggest that Andy Cohen has more of a direct producing role with NYC than he does with RHOBH? Or why are they treated differently by Bravo programmers?

by Anonymousreply 115July 15, 2021 11:02 AM

R115 It's random on my DVR. Sometimes WWHL will record after both of the shows, sometimes it doesn't record it at all. Sometimes it records one and not the other.

Regardless, I always delete when it gets to WWHL, since I can't stomach coked-up Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 116July 15, 2021 11:12 AM

If WWHL is an extension of a show and cast members are guests then it’s considered a 90 min episode and dvr records the entire thing. Same with MDL and Ryans spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 117July 15, 2021 11:24 AM

R117 That's not true in the case of what my DVR records. It has only recorded post-RHONY episodes even when RHOBH women are on immediately following RHOBH to discuss what happened on the episode.

by Anonymousreply 118July 15, 2021 11:26 AM

R112 Fuck you! I sweep my own back porch, too!

by Anonymousreply 119July 15, 2021 11:28 AM

Erika is one of those people who thinks everyone around her is stupid and will fall for her lies. Maybe the other women are acting sympathetic but you know deep down they know she’s shady and her hands are probably as dirty as Tom’s.

by Anonymousreply 120July 15, 2021 11:32 AM

R120 I'm sure the other women feel like they have to play along with Erika's tall tales in front of the cameras, but I'd be willing to bet when the cameras are off, they're all calling her a shady, grifting beyotch.

Wouldn't it be great if the other RHOBH bitches got subpoenaed to testify at Tom and Erika's trial?

by Anonymousreply 121July 15, 2021 11:35 AM

Tom's victims can come after Erika's ASSets too

by Anonymousreply 122July 15, 2021 12:41 PM

R121 I don't know...Garcelle already has been shown on camera several times (even before last night) with her hackles raised about the allegations, seeming to be leaning toward finding Erika incredulous, but then Garcelle posted a photo of herself with Erika on IG last week and wished her a happy birthday and got seriously trolled by followers for it. Garcelle is hard to read but she is no dummy.

by Anonymousreply 123July 15, 2021 1:52 PM

I seriously doubt Sutton will stand by Erika.

by Anonymousreply 124July 15, 2021 1:57 PM

Notice how Dorit was barely in this episode? I'm sure that she said "No fucking way I'm gonna be filmed without makeup and wardrobe while I'm trapped in my house with COVID."

by Anonymousreply 125July 15, 2021 2:03 PM

Crystal walking into Erika's Hollywood side street bungalow - "Oh, it's not small at all!"

Crystal in her head - "I have closets bigger than this shithole."

by Anonymousreply 126July 15, 2021 2:04 PM

if I was Erika's lawyer's I'd tell her to leave the show for now or at least tone it down on her wardrobe

by Anonymousreply 127July 15, 2021 2:04 PM

R127 and stop posting glam shots on social media

by Anonymousreply 128July 15, 2021 2:06 PM

I love how when someone asked a question about frozen assets Dorit had the answer without even thinking. #beentheredonethat

by Anonymousreply 129July 15, 2021 2:08 PM

I thought she had to fire the glam squad because she couldn't afford them anymore?

by Anonymousreply 130July 15, 2021 2:13 PM

well usually when a court freezes assets that means you can't touch them #commonsense

by Anonymousreply 131July 15, 2021 2:15 PM

The clip of last night’s WWHL with the podcasters and Andy discussing Erika.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 15, 2021 2:19 PM

Erika: "I have my story to tell."

This is a pitch for another book to help her pay her legal bills.

by Anonymousreply 133July 15, 2021 2:19 PM

Sorry, but I am just not buying Erika's "terrible marriage" story.

Every week prior to the announcement of airplane survivor victims scam, she was always, "Tom's the greatest husband in the world! Tom loves me so much! Tom supports me 100%! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!"

As soon as the bad news comes out, it's "I was neglected. I was so lonely. He wouldn't hug me back. He wouldn't share anything with me. Oh, and he might be demented."

Fuck off, Erika.

by Anonymousreply 134July 15, 2021 2:22 PM

Anyone else think Bravo came in and set up that outdoor covered lounging area in Erika's shitty backyard just to film that scene with Crystal and Rinna?

by Anonymousreply 135July 15, 2021 2:23 PM

Bravo won’t spend a dime to make these bitches look good. It’s all on them.

by Anonymousreply 136July 15, 2021 2:33 PM

"Slumming it" for $10,000 a month with a room dedicated to shoes and a backyard with a pool and a gazebo.

by Anonymousreply 137July 15, 2021 2:59 PM

I want Erika to get her wages garnished before next season, and have to give up the Land Rover and the Hancock Park house.

Seeing her in a crappy, “Vanderpump Rules”-like WeHo dump, furnished by IKEA, and driving a dented Hyundai would be fun. Especially watching the other bitches try to pretend it isn’t appalling and frightening to them.

by Anonymousreply 138July 15, 2021 3:10 PM

Damnit you all, won’t someone think about what this has done to Mikey? Where is your compassion for this loyal servant?

by Anonymousreply 139July 15, 2021 3:20 PM

Did her hot cop son have to move out too? I have an extra room to accommodate him.

by Anonymousreply 140July 15, 2021 3:22 PM

This Erika drama is making this one of the best seasons of RHOBH. In a weird way, this is the most "real" this franchise has ever been. Plus, the cast is good and it's not terribly bogged down by a series of teachable moments like the tedious RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 141July 15, 2021 4:43 PM

The podcasters nailed it. Where’s the accountability or outrage or even doubt? They all seem terrified of angry and scary Erika.

by Anonymousreply 142July 15, 2021 4:48 PM

Erika returning to the pole will be the most auspicious OnlyFans debut this month.

by Anonymousreply 143July 15, 2021 4:53 PM

I think Kyle, Dorit and Rinna have spilled secrets to Erika while drunk on trips over the years and they’re scared to say anything negative, in case Erika airs their dirty laundry. Erika reminded them earlier in the season how good she is at keeping secrets.

Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal will do the heavy lifting on this story for now as a result.

So far this is the best season since Amsterdam.

by Anonymousreply 144July 15, 2021 4:56 PM

Erika was there for all the handouts …he was financing her career for chrissakes

by Anonymousreply 145July 15, 2021 5:16 PM

"I've been thinking a lot about my trial...."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 15, 2021 5:38 PM

I think Garcelle -is- a dummy. I mean i see no reason to think she’s not.

by Anonymousreply 147July 15, 2021 6:04 PM

Garcelle is not in the Versace or some of the beautiful clothes the girls in Atlanta will flaunt. Some of her things looked kohls and tacky

by Anonymousreply 148July 15, 2021 6:07 PM

Oh, that was great watching Andy squirm when the "Bravo experts" were all saying Erika is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 149July 15, 2021 6:19 PM

I’m surprised Andy has the Watch What Crappens guys on . Their schitck is doingrecaps of the Bravo shows doing impressions of the Bravolebrities, which are either bitchy or accurate.

Their impression of Andy at the reunions always makes him sound like a dope, like Chevy Chase singing the Wally World anthem in Vacation.

by Anonymousreply 150July 15, 2021 6:31 PM

R141 It has barely been addressed. This season has been dominated by Violationgate.

by Anonymousreply 151July 15, 2021 7:13 PM

This season of RHoBH is really benefitting from being on at the same time as this awful season of RHoNY. It looks comparatively much more real and dramatic.

I am waiting and living for Sutton coming for that lying skank Erika. That will be epic television.

by Anonymousreply 152July 15, 2021 8:05 PM

[quote] This season of RHoBH is really benefitting from being on at the same time as this awful season of RHoNY. It looks comparatively much more real and dramatic.

I'm sorry you don't see black people as "real" and don't find their issues compelling, R152. You're obviously aligned with white supremacy and it's not my job to educate you. But tune into RHONY next week to hear me explain black excellence to a bunch of white women, okay?

by Anonymousreply 153July 15, 2021 8:25 PM

Could the girls be handling the perp with kids gloves because a few have wannabe model daughters and Erika is supposedly close with Yolanda thus supermodel GiGi Hadid adjacent? For sure with Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 154July 15, 2021 11:26 PM

I was rolling my eyes during Erika's numerous breakdowns last night. First--she's crying that Tom is "decaying" and no one is there for him. If so sad, why did she leave? Take care of him, if that's why you're so sad. Next, not once did she feel sorry for anyone other than herself or Tom. Not once did she say that IF Tom did those things, it would break her heart to think about those poor people, like that guy who's covered in burns or those left behind from that plane crash. Nothing. Just tears for her and tears for Tom. I would be mortified of my other half was accused of something like that--and even if I believed him innocent, I'd still be feeling for the people he supposedly victimized. There is no humility or humanity on her part. It's all lines from her lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 155July 16, 2021 12:14 AM

I’m surprised there hasn’t been a Housewives “Hallmark” Christmas movie before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 16, 2021 12:28 AM

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 million

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 16, 2021 12:38 AM

R157 Oh, man! Tom was funneling that money to her, she knew exactly where it was coming from, and she bought clothes and jewelry with it. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 158July 16, 2021 12:59 AM

Did anyone find it bizarre and telling that one of Erika's attributes of a good friend is "someone to you call to a bury a body"?

by Anonymousreply 159July 16, 2021 2:05 AM

R159 She also said you find out who your real friends are when you go to jail. Sounds like she knows where she's headed...and you know Kyle will not be paying visits anywhere that the orange kaftans don't have designer labels.

by Anonymousreply 160July 16, 2021 2:11 AM

R159 Yes! When she said that, I was like, "Oh, girl, you just gave yourself away."

by Anonymousreply 161July 16, 2021 2:12 AM

Ericka is the world's worst actress - it's so obvious she was lying this episode. She would have done better to just refuse to appear.

by Anonymousreply 162July 16, 2021 2:39 AM

Now she said it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 16, 2021 2:47 AM

R163 Camille comin' for Erika! I love it!

by Anonymousreply 164July 16, 2021 9:12 AM

Camille and I think alike (R110).

by Anonymousreply 165July 16, 2021 10:01 AM

Erika should read this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 16, 2021 10:34 AM

"The only thing I have is my name"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 16, 2021 10:51 AM

Why is nobody discussing the future of Erika Jayne's career?

I get that people are concerned about the families whose devastation she and Tom benefited from, but shouldn't we be equally concerned about the the potential of US courts denying the enjoyment we'd all get from future Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic charts toppers?

Pinkillr, How Many Fucks,

by Anonymousreply 168July 16, 2021 11:04 AM

Sorry, I've been up for 70 hours so far and I hit submit prematurely at R168.

Erika Jayne has had SEVEN number-one dance songs!

Where will we get the music we need to dance to once this pandemic is behind us? Why are the courts trying to deprive Erika Jayne's fans of their joie de vivre?

This seems like an anti-gay plot if you ask me!!

Join me in my new Twitter campaign #FreeErika #FreeThePuss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169July 16, 2021 11:08 AM

R132 Loved it when the Watch What Crappens Guy said, "I am not buying this Bravo bridge you're trying to sell me" and Andy looked like he was gonna shit his pants.

by Anonymousreply 170July 16, 2021 2:15 PM

I can’t wait for the inevitable one on one interview Andy has with Erika before she heads off to prison.

by Anonymousreply 171July 16, 2021 2:55 PM

R170 et al, does anyone have a link to the WWHL referred to above? I can't get Bravo in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 172July 16, 2021 3:45 PM

^R132

by Anonymousreply 173July 16, 2021 3:52 PM

Season 9: Lisa Vanderpump, did you leak to Radar Online about Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy? Tell Kyle, it involves her!

Season 10: Denise Richards, did you cheat on your husband with RHOBH’s biggest skank? Tell Kyle, it involves her!

Season 11: Erika Jayne Girardi, did you and your husband steal millions of dollars from widows and orphans? *crickets*

by Anonymousreply 174July 16, 2021 3:56 PM

Oh Lisa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175July 16, 2021 8:27 PM

Lisa Rinna is sofa king we todd did.

by Anonymousreply 176July 16, 2021 9:43 PM

"Did anyone find it bizarre and telling that one of Erika's attributes of a good friend is "someone to you call to a bury a body"?

Fuck you, Erika! You don't know what I go through at night!

by Anonymousreply 177July 16, 2021 11:03 PM

That was some baaaaaad acting from Erika. She makes Rinna and Kyle look like Sarah Bernhardt

by Anonymousreply 178July 16, 2021 11:41 PM

Of course Camille commented. She's been trying to get back on this show for years.

by Anonymousreply 179July 17, 2021 12:01 PM

R179 No.. they always want Camille and she agrees to FOH.

by Anonymousreply 180July 17, 2021 12:29 PM

It’s refreshing how normal Sutton’s daughter seems. Not like Rinnas skanky daughters dating reality tv s listers.

by Anonymousreply 181July 17, 2021 6:45 PM

R181 Sutton set up that meeting to bed Lisa to introduce her daughter to Lisa's quasi-famous daughter. I found the scene embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 182July 17, 2021 7:02 PM

[quote]Sutton set up that meeting to bed Lisa...

Damn, that show is really ramping things up to boost the ratings!

by Anonymousreply 183July 17, 2021 7:08 PM

R183 Obviously a typo, but yes, it really would spice up the story.

If you go back and watch the early seasons of RHONY and RHOBH, the lives shown were a lot more interesting then. Then somehow New York turned into "drunk old ladies gone wild" and Beverly Hills turned into modeling obnoxious fashion brand logos and stupid petty squabbles over dog adoptions and definitions of the word violate.

It's insane how hard the producers have worked to make Erika look as good as possible. The season occurred during a history-making pandemic that shut down the world and astonishing criminal accusations against one of the cast members, and both have been glossed over to focus on Sutton having tantrums and running a roller over her face.

All these reality shows really could have documented or even at least could have manufactured some really interesting, dramatic storylines for once centered around COVID. Instead, it's Salem, drinking, sobbing Sutton and Dorit and Sutton doing product placement for NBC.

by Anonymousreply 184July 17, 2021 7:23 PM

That’s funny because when Lisa suggested setting up a ‘play date’ with the daughters Sutton seemed to veto the idea.

by Anonymousreply 185July 17, 2021 8:25 PM

Yeah, that was her back-pedalling to look less desperate. Sutton suggested introducing Nerd Sorority Daughter to Lisa’s girls.

by Anonymousreply 186July 17, 2021 8:46 PM

A play date with Rinna’s daughters would be Botox injections and experimenting with dildos. Let’s talk about her husband.

by Anonymousreply 187July 17, 2021 9:01 PM

Sutton is probably just hoping Lisa's daughters will teach Sutton's daughter the blowjob techniques that their mother taught them.

by Anonymousreply 188July 17, 2021 9:09 PM

^^ who would blame her

by Anonymousreply 189July 17, 2021 9:19 PM

I don’t think Erika knew the details of this case, why would she ask or care as long as she kept getting the money?

I think she is probably very limited to what she can say on the show but also mostly just feels sorry for herself for losing her lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 190July 17, 2021 9:57 PM

R190 She signed documents as secretary of several of the LLCs he used to funnel money away from his company. If she wasn't aware, then that's her fault for not reading what she was signing.

by Anonymousreply 191July 17, 2021 10:02 PM

At minimum, any spouse would ask, do we have the money to afford this?

by Anonymousreply 192July 17, 2021 10:53 PM

R192 DOESN'T KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH AT NIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 193July 18, 2021 1:01 AM

Never sign anything without reading it first

by Anonymousreply 194July 18, 2021 3:35 AM

[quote]Every week prior to the announcement of airplane survivor victims scam, she was always, "Tom's the greatest husband in the world! Tom loves me so much! Tom supports me 100%! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!"

That's because Tom still had money at that point. Do you really think that a gold-digger like Erika cared about Tom's hugs? His coldness only became a problem when he could no longer afford to pay her AMEX bills.

by Anonymousreply 195July 18, 2021 9:50 PM

Erika the ice Queen is the last person who should criticize anyone else for being cold.

by Anonymousreply 196July 18, 2021 10:29 PM

This shit gets worse and worse!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 20, 2021 12:55 AM

Are all the broads on these shows grifters? Lips Taylor and her dead husband come to mind. The $25,000 sunglass chick, the witch. I guess mortgages are somehow public knowledge but surprised to see an established working actor star like Harry with a 3 and a half mill note on that house.

by Anonymousreply 198July 20, 2021 1:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199July 20, 2021 1:23 AM

Does this mean Rinna and Harry have no equity in their home, only debt?

by Anonymousreply 200July 20, 2021 2:41 AM

Bankruptcy and jail for Lisa and Erika!

by Anonymousreply 201July 20, 2021 2:59 AM

Kim got dragged through the mud and fired from the show for shoplifting some toothpaste and a pair of Jaclyn Smith panties at Target, but I guess Bravo is okay with Erika grifting accident victims out of millions of dollars? And this is the same franchise where one of the husbands committed suicide partly because of how he was portrayed on the show.

Not to mention the fact that Denise was demonized for having consensual sex with another housewife, and LVP was tortured over trying to save a rescue puppy.

by Anonymousreply 202July 20, 2021 4:59 AM

That Reality Tea link doesn't work. Did they take something down?

by Anonymousreply 203July 20, 2021 2:30 PM

R203- They sure did. I have a feeling that the accusation about Rinna's home and especially Jayne possibly investing in Rinna's company brought on some legal threat to that website.

Those were some DOOZY allegations and I have a feeling someone made a threat.

Rinna is a hustler and I would be really surprised if that old as balls house has that much debt.

by Anonymousreply 204July 20, 2021 2:45 PM

I think they took it down because he never spoke with them. He left the Tweet up about the loan on the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 20, 2021 2:53 PM

See below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206July 20, 2021 2:55 PM

So, I guess EJ didn’t invest in LR makeup

But LR is definitely poor with a loan on house exceeding its value

by Anonymousreply 207July 20, 2021 3:02 PM

He’s definitely going after Rinna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208July 20, 2021 3:31 PM

Andi Coen had that loser Michael Rappaport on his show Sunday night. He was RAVING about Erika Jayne being awesome and innocent and everyone should be nicer to her. Andi looked very pleased. I'm sure he fellated Rappaport after.

by Anonymousreply 209July 20, 2021 5:39 PM

I'm glad I'm not Rappaport. He's such a tool.

by Anonymousreply 210July 20, 2021 8:40 PM

Are they trying to kick Dorit off the show? Another episode where they don’t show her scenes.

by Anonymousreply 211July 21, 2021 4:10 AM

R211

Sorry, this is about last week’s episode cuz I just caught up.

by Anonymousreply 212July 21, 2021 4:13 AM

Oh dear. Erika needs to fire her acting coach pronto.

by Anonymousreply 213July 22, 2021 12:19 AM

Sutton is not buying any of Erika’s bs. It’s clear from the expression on her face. Kathy, again, was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 214July 22, 2021 12:53 AM

"I'm here for you. Because the camera will be on you this season abd I'm an attention whore. So I'm here for you."

by Anonymousreply 215July 22, 2021 12:58 AM

1. Erika’s friend the recapper is such an apologist

2. Sutton should know her limits. She couldn’t take down Crystal, why would she succeed with Erika?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216July 22, 2021 2:49 AM

As much as I loathe Erika I do believe she was in the dark because she only cared about the money and could have cared less where it came from. But the bad acting in telling her Tom stories are making her look guilty as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 217July 22, 2021 3:16 AM

Rinna must be pissed that her daughter's relationship is losing airtime to Erika's troubles and Kyle's lasagna.

by Anonymousreply 218July 22, 2021 3:26 AM

Is Erika on Klonopin or Xanax in this episode, mixed with weed. She seems stoned .

by Anonymousreply 219July 22, 2021 4:32 AM

Someone noted Erika's comment a few weeks ago about never giving away where the bodies are buried.

Last night, she said she would do anything at all to get out of her situation except go to a confessional. "NEVER CONFESS!" she said.

Does this woman know what she is saying?

It seems like she is incriminating herself, or at least giving prosecution evidence to use against her in court, almost beyond belief. But rich people always seem to get away with their crimes and so maybe her lawyers know something we don't about what they've told her to do.

by Anonymousreply 220July 22, 2021 8:13 AM

Sutton was awful on WWHL. During the first half of the episode, she was completely unaware that she was sharing the stage with another guest, and she rambled on in the most annoying way without actually saying anything and talked over the actress she was there with to the point the woman looked totally defeated.

During the second half, she seemed zonked out. Ebery answer came at a delay, and at one point Andy asked her a question and she stared blankly for an uncomfortable period of time. Andy finally said "Sutton?" and even then there was a long pause before she said anything.

I wonder if he got her drunk/drugged up before the show or if that was her anxiety. Maybe she would have been better with a bedazzled roller on her face.

Speaking of that stupid moment, has anyone noticed that she claimed to be using it to quell social anxiety during her exchange with Crystal as if it's something she always does, but she hasn't been seen with it since? So obviously scripted for the moment.

The Erika drama really does make the show very compelling. It's beyond me why the producers decided to waste so many episodes on a petty argument when they could have made these Erika performances the entire season. They are undoubtedly the greatest performances Erika Jayne will ever give.

by Anonymousreply 221July 22, 2021 8:20 AM

I agree about Sutton on WWHL. Andy was getting really annoyed. The other guest was lovely.

by Anonymousreply 222July 22, 2021 12:33 PM

R222 I felt terrible for the Dynasty actress. She deserves to be rebooked. That was a wasted booking thanks to Sutton.

Sutton seemed like she could have been acting out of extreme anxiety, but I also got a serious mental illness vibe. Anxiety can be paralyzing at times, though.

by Anonymousreply 223July 22, 2021 12:37 PM

R216 The blowback in Moylan’s Vulture recap comments is pretty fierce this week. He’s likely working with Erika on her next book.

by Anonymousreply 224July 22, 2021 12:49 PM

When she found out Tom was cheating on her, Erika said she didn't leave him because, "What was I gonna do?" However, when she found out he was supposedly losing his mind, she got the hell out in one day. This bitch's stories are not adding up.

I can understand that she may not have known about all of her husband's dirty business dealings, but I don't believe for a second that she isn't following his orders to divorce him and manufacture this "poor neglected wife" ruse.

by Anonymousreply 225July 22, 2021 1:01 PM

Even among all the Erika drama, Rinna managed to slip in SCOTT DISICK again, with an added bonus of DRAKE IS FOLLOWING ME ON INSTAGRAM.

by Anonymousreply 226July 22, 2021 1:05 PM

Where are the comments, R224? I can't find them.

by Anonymousreply 227July 22, 2021 1:40 PM

R223. I suffer from anxiety and the last thing I’d want to do is play out my life on a reality show. Sutton’s problems run very deep. Talking about her fathers suicide as if it was a major inconvenience and nearly ruined Christmas is proof of that.

by Anonymousreply 228July 22, 2021 1:43 PM

R227 It seems Vulture disabled comments on the latest recap. Hmmmmm.

Erika did seem zonked out of her mind during that lasagna dinner. Notice she was drinking Coke throughout.

by Anonymousreply 229July 22, 2021 1:55 PM

Is Kyle's Palm Springs personal luxury resort for whites only? Or did I miss an explanation of why Garcelle wasn't there?

by Anonymousreply 230July 22, 2021 2:01 PM

R227 Looks like the comments are still there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 22, 2021 2:01 PM

Garcelle is arriving in the next episode r230, she told Kyle she was going to be late because she was taping The Real (and we saw that on camera).

by Anonymousreply 232July 22, 2021 2:06 PM

Looks like Kyle’s house is at the Hideaway. Same gated community as Meghan King’s house from HWOC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 22, 2021 3:41 PM

I noticed that they never ask that Hilton broad any hard questions. Paris and her massive dating library, racism and homophobia, sex tape, or the riff between her husband and Mauricio or even the wack-a-doodle behavior of sister Kim. Is she off limits? Written into her contract? Enquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 234July 22, 2021 4:16 PM

Kathy Hilton is definitely off limits. It's plain as day that the production agreed to write her as the lovably daffy sister who does wacky things for comic relief without ever involving her highly public real life in the storyline. The fan, the dental obsession, the Red Bull at 3 am, the luggage, the not knowing a grill brush from a broom—there's no way all that is real. If it were, she'd be the one in need of memory care more than Tom.

by Anonymousreply 235July 22, 2021 6:56 PM

We need light, fun, batshit crazy Kathy right now to balance the dark Erika shit.

by Anonymousreply 236July 22, 2021 7:10 PM

Kathy is definitely off limits. Hunky Dory, on the other hand, is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 237July 22, 2021 7:19 PM

Was that the Goddamned House Kyle stole from Kim?

by Anonymousreply 238July 22, 2021 8:27 PM

No she sold that goddamn house to buy this goddamn house.

by Anonymousreply 239July 22, 2021 8:58 PM

Kyle lives on a golf course? Tacky.

by Anonymousreply 240July 22, 2021 11:53 PM

I’m fine that they aren’t getting Kathy into any “real” drama. There’s enough this season. I agree that a lot of her shtick is an act, but it’s still entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 241July 23, 2021 3:30 AM

I'm getting tired of watching Erika crying about her partner in crime.

by Anonymousreply 242July 23, 2021 4:41 AM

Erika’s car crash story made no sense; the more she talked, the more the details changed and became completely inconsistent. This woman was definitely spinning a false narrative and the other ladies are stupid to not question it (Sutton did! She finally did something right!).

Also loved Erika’s conveniently-timed deflection when the story details started getting really inconsistent: “—-I just thought he was with another woman!” And the women focused on the affair bombshell and ignored the nonsensical car crash story just like that!

Classic, Erika. But are they really all that stupid except for Sutton? That poor lady doesn’t have the ego strength to take on Erika Jayne. I think Crystal needs to step up and say Erika is full of shit, too. The other women are too intimidated by her.

by Anonymousreply 243July 23, 2021 5:25 AM

Interesting that Crystal stayed in the kitchen with Kyle when Erika started spinning her tales. Hubby probably warned her to stay out of it.

by Anonymousreply 244July 23, 2021 5:34 AM

I would think that any woman would be happy her 81 year old mini husband was having an affair. She probably batted the little squirt away if he tried to get frisky.

Erika is one large imposing hard-assed bitch. I won't believe anything she says while I wait for the indictments to land. She may have to go back to waitressing.

by Anonymousreply 245July 23, 2021 5:35 AM

I don't think it's that they don't believe Erika is in the wrong, they just don't care. They don't strike me as the kind of women who give a shit about plane crash victims, as long it it hasn't happened to them.

by Anonymousreply 246July 23, 2021 8:14 AM

Lisa Rinna was fighting so hard with not to laugh in front of everyone when Erika was performing. I couldn’t stop looking at her about to cry with laughter. OMG those faces, God bless her.

Kyle seems surprisingly honest with her support towards Erika. Everyone is talking about Erika giving the impersonation of her life, but in fact Kyle is the one the Emmys should be looking at. The reunion is going to be interesting this season. Let’s see if Kyle stays on Erika’s side or suddenly changes her mind about her involvement after the whole world being against Erika.

by Anonymousreply 247July 23, 2021 9:20 AM

In the mid-season trailer, Eriika slips into her Pizuzu voice with Sutton - the same one she used when she went batshit on Eileen. Bitch means business.

by Anonymousreply 248July 23, 2021 9:51 AM

Did anyone notice if Rinna ate any of the pancake cake? I don't think I saw her take a bite.

by Anonymousreply 249July 23, 2021 10:15 AM

Ha! I was wondering if Rinna ate anything!

In the scene where Erika is going all Pizuzu…What can she do to Sutton? She’ll come for her? How?

by Anonymousreply 250July 23, 2021 10:23 AM

R250 All of Erika's threats are empty, but she knows she can intimidate mousey women like Sutton. She'd never try that shit on Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 251July 23, 2021 10:33 AM

[quote] I think Crystal needs to step up and say Erika is full of shit, too.

Crystal strikes me as another Erika. She appears to have married for the money. Like Erika, she talks about having had a troubled childhood and feeling inadequate and having dreams of a grander life. She landed the husband and finds the kids to be annoyances that the nanny should care for. "Get the brat outta here; I'm kickboxing!"

Crystal said something like, "Two million dollars is a lot of money to SOME people, but Tom has enough money to just write a check and make it all go away. Something doesn't add up."

Her entire focus is the money and the ability to buy their way out of legal trouble—nothing at all about those pesky details about stealing from airplane crash victims.

I get the vibe that Crystal is judging Erika and Tom for having been stupid enough to get caught and not rich enough to nip the scandal in the bud with a check before it became damaging to them.

Crystal's Machiavellian ways make me feel violated.

by Anonymousreply 252July 23, 2021 10:37 AM

I really wish Camille was there.

by Anonymousreply 253July 23, 2021 11:49 AM

If I had been sitting at that dinner table I would have laughed the fuck out loud at Erika's ridiculous story about Tom's accident. Give me a fucking break.

Her lawyer, or who knows maybe even Andy C, have clearly instructed her to use the season to paint the man in the most negative light possible.

by Anonymousreply 254July 23, 2021 12:28 PM

R254 Or maybe asked her a few probing questions? That story just didn’t make sense!

by Anonymousreply 255July 23, 2021 12:45 PM

If Kathy’s shit is an act she has impeccable comic timing.

by Anonymousreply 256July 23, 2021 12:57 PM

Can we talk about how insufferable Lisa Rinna has become? The hideous jumpsuits, the phoney cackle, the disturbingly manic energy, the incessant thirst re: Scott Disick (and now Drake!). How on earth did mellow Harry Hamlin end up, and stay!, married to this beast?

I'd love to see her bony old ass get the boot.

by Anonymousreply 257July 23, 2021 1:48 PM

Rinna's position on Erika is very strange. She didn't believe LVP, Yolanda or even Denise but she's buying this bs performance by Ms Jayne?

by Anonymousreply 258July 23, 2021 1:52 PM

The only person I respected at that table was Sutton.

Though Crystal looked like she wasn’t buying it either from her facial expressions.

Ugh, looks like Garcelle gets into with Dorit over believing Erika (?) and Garcelle is on Erika’s side? Maybe I saw that preview all wrong.

by Anonymousreply 259July 23, 2021 1:55 PM

Rinna isn’t buying shit R258

by Anonymousreply 260July 23, 2021 2:06 PM

R259 when you respect Sutton, examine your judgement

by Anonymousreply 261July 23, 2021 2:12 PM

R261

She’s the best one in the cast for saying what the others didn’t have the courage to say against Erika’s BS.

by Anonymousreply 262July 23, 2021 2:16 PM

R254 The Vulture article someone posted above also transcends fishy and becomes undeniably obvious that that columnist is doing damage-control PR on behalf of Erika's interests. His article is hilariously written IMO, cleverly snarky and totally irreverent, until he suddenly shifts tone and content to crusade on behalf of Erika's total innocence. It's absolutely bizarre.

NBC/Bravo attorneys at the very least approved the content so that the network is distributing it, and Andy Cohen gave himself away very early as being a champion for Erika. It's so strange.

If there's no financial transaction involved in these people who are working hard to give her positive publicity even at the cost of themselves being publicly challenged for it, then I don't know what is going on.

I have enjoyed Erika as a TV character because her personality is unusual, being generally cold and unlikable and proud of it. It's a take-me-as-I-am attitude that is interesting to watch but it certainly has not shown me the woman is worthy of the benefit of the doubt when it comes to allegations of having participated in something cold hearted.

She's also playing dumb now and while I agree with the columnist that she made an *interesting* point in saying she has been called a dumb gold digging bimbo and now she's being called a criminal mastermind—that was a smart thing to say—it's an unconvincing argument. Erika never came across as dumb at all. And her bimbo act was literally an act. We got to see all the machinations that Erika Girardi put into the Erika Jayne character. So the dumb innocent story doesn't fly. Is she a criminal mastermind? Clearly not; she got caught. So that story she told is good for potential damage control as a red herring, but it doesn't hold water: she's not dumb, but also not a criminal mastermind. She has boasted a go-big-or-go-home lifestyle and she went too big without caring who was hurt. Let's see the evidence to determine culpability.

Finally, her why-I-left-Tom story is terrible. When Shallow Kyle said, "Why didn't you leave? You're BEAUTIFUL! You can get another rich husband!" Erika pathetically said, "Where am I gonna go? Where am I gonna go?"

Um, to the same "small" $10,000/month house you went when you left him for calling you Hon? Cmon, Erika. Your story is so goddamned messy.

You couldn't leave when he was having an affair and turning cruel because he controlled you, but you made a snap decision to leave him one morning years later, with the timing of the huge lawsuit against him and freezing of his assets being entirely confidential? Come the fuck on, as Erika Jayne would say. We're not stupid, either.

by Anonymousreply 263July 23, 2021 2:19 PM

I'M COMING AFTER ALL OF YOU BITCHES. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I ETC.

by Anonymousreply 264July 23, 2021 2:30 PM

Wow, the preview showed the husbands don’t buy the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 265July 23, 2021 2:32 PM

Is an 80 year old man in deteriorating health really out looking for side pussy? If true, good on Tom I guess.

by Anonymousreply 266July 23, 2021 2:39 PM

I'm willing to believe that Erika might not have known exactly just how shady Tom's business dealings were, but I don't believe a word she's saying about this divorce or his failing health. Like she's willing to overlook an affair because she doesn't think she has other options, but she'll walk when he doesn't come see her in Chicago? Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 267July 23, 2021 2:46 PM

She’ll turn on Tom in court and cop a plea deal. No jail. But no money either. She’ll do community service which will be documented on the show.

by Anonymousreply 268July 23, 2021 3:06 PM

I don't believe a word Erika says. She's a proven liar and opportunist with dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 269July 23, 2021 3:43 PM

Hahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 270July 23, 2021 4:00 PM

They all have skeletons in their closets, it's better to watch and wait how the Erika story plays out while pretending to believe her. To come down to hard is to invite scrutiny of your own life.

Erika is using this season to attempt to plea her case but she has a lot to lose. She has such a carefully cultivated image of the perfect "expensive" ice queen trophy, what's to come will be messy and the ice queen image will be difficult to maintain. I think the average man would be afraid to approach her, she's beyond her trophy wife days and is entering scary witch territory. A hard fall is coming, I hope she somehow she finds a soft landing. She's a tough nut with a hard shell, it will be interesting to see how this unfolds. Reality TV meets reality and the consequences are very real.

by Anonymousreply 271July 23, 2021 6:00 PM

Oh dear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272July 23, 2021 6:09 PM

I think Rinna is involved with Erika financially.

by Anonymousreply 273July 23, 2021 6:11 PM

PK looks like he died a few weeks ago in that photo!

by Anonymousreply 274July 23, 2021 6:15 PM

R272

Didn’t we already know that? And that doesn’t compare at all to the Erika scandal. Looks like Erika’s team is trying to shift attention off of her.

by Anonymousreply 275July 23, 2021 6:19 PM

Team Erica here!!

by Anonymousreply 276July 23, 2021 6:23 PM

R263 The New York Magazine recapper was the ghost writer for Erika’s book and likely has or will have a deal to write her second book.

by Anonymousreply 277July 23, 2021 6:32 PM

Most of these women have shady as hell financial situations except for maybe Sutton and Garcelle. You can’t tell me Mauricio & PK have done everything exactly by the rules. Rinna brags about hustling to make money and someone earlier mentioned they have a huge loan on their house. Not to excuse Erika—this whole thing is vile, but everyone else should also receive scrutiny in upcoming seasons too!

by Anonymousreply 278July 23, 2021 6:54 PM

R277. You mean the book she’s going to write from her prison cell?

by Anonymousreply 279July 23, 2021 6:55 PM

R278. Not everyone stole from widows and children. That’s the difference between Erika and the rest.

by Anonymousreply 280July 23, 2021 6:56 PM

Now be fair, R280.

Erika stole from burn victims, too.

by Anonymousreply 281July 23, 2021 8:04 PM

R265 Because if anyone knows about fraud and grifting, it's the RHOBH husbands!

by Anonymousreply 282July 23, 2021 8:25 PM

R281 and burn victims. Thank you :)

by Anonymousreply 283July 23, 2021 8:38 PM

Rinna is jealous her daughter is getting Scott Disick's dick and she's not.

by Anonymousreply 284July 24, 2021 12:39 AM

She’s using her daughter to have any kind of storyline

by Anonymousreply 285July 24, 2021 12:41 AM

Rinna is looking more like Madame with every episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286July 24, 2021 9:50 AM

What happened to Erika’s cop son?

by Anonymousreply 287July 24, 2021 10:01 AM

^fuck you r287, you don't know what I go through every night!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 288July 24, 2021 3:07 PM

It makes me happy to know that Rinna and Dorit are both broke ass bitches.

by Anonymousreply 289July 24, 2021 3:13 PM

How can Lisa be broke? Didn't Joan Rivers make most of her fortune selling costume jewelry on QVC? Doesn't Lisa sell a ton of sweater shirts on QVC?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290July 24, 2021 3:17 PM

R290 She probably spends it as soon as she earns it.

by Anonymousreply 291July 24, 2021 3:18 PM

on trashy sequined track suits.

by Anonymousreply 292July 24, 2021 3:23 PM

That's weird because she seems less ostentatiously flamboyant about wearing designer clothes than Dorit and Erika are. I don't recall her being wallpapered in logos or anything.

She does wear a lot of tacky clothes, which I guess probably means they're all overpriced-designer-tacky instead of discount-store-tacky.

Plus, all those wigs.

by Anonymousreply 293July 24, 2021 3:28 PM

The Hamlins have a note due on their house for over $3 million, more than the house is even worth.

PK and Dorit owe over $1 million in tax liens. Dorit is only a minority owner in the current house and the other owners are all investors.

They are all swimming in debt. It’s wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 294July 24, 2021 3:29 PM

She wears the hell out of animal print but I think that is tacky as hell too

by Anonymousreply 295July 24, 2021 4:15 PM

Fire Dorit, Erika, Rinna. Bring back LVP, Denise, and Camille.

by Anonymousreply 296July 24, 2021 4:19 PM

Harry Hamlin should start a line of blueberry pies (I'd buy them!) and jars of his "Bolognese" sauce - he and Rinna can both hawk it on QVC!!

by Anonymousreply 297July 24, 2021 4:53 PM

I don’t doubt that Rinna and Harry Hamlin owe $3 million on their house, but I would think it would be worth more than that, even with all the rats. It seems really well-positioned and quite private. Isn’t it Beverly Hills proper? I would have thought a substantial family home (even needing updating) with those sorts of grounds would fetch something closer to 5.

by Anonymousreply 298July 24, 2021 5:16 PM

The quality of the show went down drastically when LVP left. She’s the real MVP OG, not Vyle.

by Anonymousreply 299July 24, 2021 5:22 PM

Kyle has really unleashed her inner cunt since LVP left/was fired. Declared herself HBIC.

by Anonymousreply 300July 24, 2021 5:41 PM

I’m no Erika or Rinna apologist , I think they’re both evil, but this attorney Ronald Richards gives me a Michael Avenatti vibe. He’s an ambulance chaser. This lawsuit he keeps bringing up against Rinna is for using pictures on her Instagram account without permission, I doubt the plaintiff will get $1.2 million .

Zillow says the Hamlin home is worth $5.4 million. It’s off Mulholland and Coldwater Canyon. The Zillow link is attached.

Rinna seemed rather frugal when she started on the show, she wore the same clothes more than once and I remember her staying in a shitty Marriott when she flew to PA to hawk shit on QVC. When Erika and Dorit showed up with the absurd outfits , Rinna started showing up in expensive clothes too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301July 24, 2021 5:50 PM

QVC put her up at the shitty Marriott. Rinna's not gonna scoff at a freebie.

by Anonymousreply 302July 24, 2021 6:05 PM

I wish the show had dug into LVP and Ken's finances and numerous lawsuits. You know they've done shady shit too. Hell, someone is suing LVP now over a dog they got

by Anonymousreply 303July 24, 2021 7:42 PM

Do we know when Tom's last scam was? I ask because if he is in mental decline as Erika claims, then it would have to have started after his last scam. No way can someone who has Alzheimer's scam victims out of money or even operate as a lawyer.

I do think if there are any indictments of Erika by the time the reunion airs, a lot of the cast will change its tune about her. I think for Kyle and Rinna, they (wrongly) thought they'd get more backlash if they went as hard at Erika as they did LVP and Denise.

I think we have to wade through all the accusations about Erika. I don't believe all of them are true and that twitter lawyer going after her seems to be a #teamLVP #teamDenise #teamCamille moron so his motivations are suspect. There's no need to prop up those 3 while going after Erika unless he's doing it for personal reasons like some weird "loyalty" to them.

I think Erika is an interesting reality tv personality but I was always put off by her co-opting of "Pretty Mess". She didn't create that phrase but it is the signature of her "brand". She stole that from 80s singer/actor/model Vanity who had an infamous song called "Pretty Mess" (different from Erika's). I know Erika knows who she is as she mentioned her once on WWHL. Erika also did a cover of "Sex Shooter" by Apollonia so she seems to have created the whole Erika Jayne persona as a ripoff of Prince proteges.

by Anonymousreply 304July 24, 2021 7:48 PM

People miss LVP, but she was awful, IMO. Passive-aggressive, jealous (e.g., Eileen Davidson). She likes to make friends with people who have lower social status than she has. Once these people do something "ungrateful," then she turns on them.

Supposedly, restaurants have low profit margins. Not sure how she's making so much money on restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 305July 24, 2021 7:51 PM

Rinna makes 90% of the money in that marriage. Harry could never afford to keep that house on his own.

by Anonymousreply 306July 24, 2021 8:07 PM

I don't miss LVP because of the insane stan worship you see on social media for her but I would have loved it if 1 of her and Ken's business scandals became a storyline. Of course she would have never gone for that and would have quit.

I'm not understanding why so many love Kathy. I've only laughed at her 2-3 times so far. The majority of her antics are very forced and just lame. It's simply not believable that someone in her 60s has never heard the phrase "Hunky Dory". The stuff with the stale bread was dumb too. I did laugh when she riled Sutton up by calling her "Tomasina" and the comment about pants but that's about it. I think a lot of the housewives' viewers (at least the ones posting on twitter and instagram) are quite simple minded and tend to LOVE or HATE these women so quickly for no good reason. If Erika had been #teamLVP then she wouldn't be getting most of the backlash she is rightfully receiving now. Just like the psycho LVP stans overlook Denise supporting her anti-science scammer husband Aaron and his "cancer is your best friend" schtick with his "treatment center".

by Anonymousreply 307July 24, 2021 8:14 PM

I miss Eileen.

by Anonymousreply 308July 25, 2021 5:07 AM

Eileen was too normal to be a housewife. She doesn't have a personality disorder or a substance abuse problem and she doesn't like confrontations and fighting. Look at her reaction when Kim called her a beast, or when Erika turned into Pazuzu. She was shocked and hurt, rather than gleefully combative. She's married to a jerk, but she's otherwise quote normal and sane. Eileen would make a great friend for the same reasons she doesn't fit into the dysfunctional housewives.

by Anonymousreply 309July 25, 2021 8:21 AM

“I’m coming for you.” ?? I wouldn’t back down to Erika.

by Anonymousreply 310July 25, 2021 8:54 AM

R309- She was probably one of the kindest and most normal housewives ever, as well as Lizzie from the OC.

I miss Eileen-

by Anonymousreply 311July 25, 2021 2:29 PM

One of my favorite Eileen Davidson moments was her gracious bemusement with an early era Erika Jayne trying to shame her about not having an expensive handbag collection. There are plenty of Crystals, Sylvias, Ediths and Countess De Laves in the Real Housewives universe, Eileen was the only Mary Haines.

by Anonymousreply 312July 25, 2021 3:33 PM

Eileen even drove some kind of crazy Ford SUV- I can't think of the model. A Frau-ey type but goofy model.

I love her.

by Anonymousreply 313July 25, 2021 6:36 PM

All good! If Eileen can forgive me, surely the orphans can!

Sorry, orphans! But my glam squad IS worth it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314July 25, 2021 6:52 PM

I loved Eileen’s terrible decor. It’s like her agent took her to her the Friar’s Club in 1987 and she decided that borscht belt Victorian was what the good life looks like.

by Anonymousreply 315July 25, 2021 6:55 PM

It wasn't that long ago when Kyle was shilling for TJ Maxx and how much she loved shopping there. Not to mention that clothing boutique she had for about ten minutes. Now that Mauricio is (allegedly) cleaning up, she doesn't have to stoop to such pedestrian efforts.

by Anonymousreply 316July 25, 2021 7:02 PM

How does one go from redesigning a Bucca diBeppo dining room to designing bridal gowns?

by Anonymousreply 317July 25, 2021 7:42 PM

It’s called scamming

by Anonymousreply 318July 25, 2021 9:27 PM

Next season, Dorit will be designing luxury high-rise apartment buildings.

by Anonymousreply 319July 25, 2021 9:47 PM

Dorit can’t hide her delight that another housewife has bigger money and legal troubles then she and PK have.

by Anonymousreply 320July 25, 2021 10:02 PM

I actually believe Erika.

by Anonymousreply 321July 26, 2021 3:22 AM

I can't decide if I want Crystal to stay or go. On her own, she's a total bore and unlikable, but the tension between her and Sutton has been entertaining this season. I don't see how she'll be able to keep that going for much longer, so maybe she has peaked already. She may very well not want to come back for another season since she seems miserable most of time.

by Anonymousreply 322July 26, 2021 4:59 AM

Authorities are investigating reports that the beehive was intentionally planted at Ms.Richards home.

Eyewitnesses reported seeing an elderly woman in a pink blouse with a fat ass scurrying back to a White Bentley driven by a shriveled elderly man with a Pomeranian in his lap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323July 26, 2021 5:11 AM

^oh the poor creature! Her anxiety must have been through the roof!

by Anonymousreply 324July 26, 2021 5:16 AM

I know a bitch when I see one!

by Anonymousreply 325July 26, 2021 5:17 AM

She whipped herself into that pool, was like.. I’m gonna have to save myself here.

by Anonymousreply 326July 26, 2021 5:21 AM

That's what you get for killing a bee!

by Anonymousreply 327July 26, 2021 5:28 AM

R327 You antisemitic bitch!

by Anonymousreply 328July 26, 2021 11:30 AM

I had a run in with a yellow jacket hive when I was a kid. I was stung multiple times and it was very scary and painful. Not allergic to stings, though. Good thing, I've been stung several times since, including once by a wasp. That was the most painful of all.

by Anonymousreply 329July 26, 2021 5:33 PM

Gated communities are so dangerous. She deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 330July 26, 2021 5:42 PM

I bet she was trying to eat the beehive.

by Anonymousreply 331July 26, 2021 5:45 PM

No new episode this week. Whyyyyyyyy???????!

by Anonymousreply 332July 26, 2021 8:03 PM

When I was just a toddle, I was stung by a Yellowjacket. I went into anaphylactic shock. Fortunately, my folks got me to a doctor. I’ve had years of allergy shots, but still keep an epi-pen on hand.,

I understand what the fear is like.

by Anonymousreply 333July 26, 2021 9:19 PM

R333, You were a toddle?

by Anonymousreply 334July 26, 2021 10:16 PM

R333. Is that anything like a Doogie?

by Anonymousreply 335July 26, 2021 10:30 PM

Why is Kyle posting hospital pictures? Does she think she is a very important person? I hate when people post hospital pictures.

by Anonymousreply 336July 26, 2021 11:42 PM

Rinna is returning to Days. . .sort of. Peacock is doing a special five-part series centered around her character. Billie with the Big Lips, and her hunt for some stolen diamonds.

No doubt, Kyle will be mentioning Halloween Kills as often as possible.

by Anonymousreply 337July 27, 2021 12:01 AM

I'm probably in the minority, but I've kind of grown to like Kyle. I don't find her as repellent or thirsty as some of the other ladies that have been on this franchise over the years. She doesn't bring a whole lot to the table drama wise, but I think the consistency of her presence has softened my opinion of her over the years. I will say that I think she is the most aware of the cameras and protective of her image than any other housewife, but she's not entirely safe and boring, so she strikes a very careful balance. I definitely prefer her to LVP.

by Anonymousreply 338July 27, 2021 4:15 PM

R338, I agree. Kyle is the most likable and sanest woman on any of these shows. She also seems like the best mother.

by Anonymousreply 339July 27, 2021 4:20 PM

Kyle is very likable when she’s with Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 340July 27, 2021 4:22 PM

How the hell is Kyle likeable? She's responsible for the Denise fiasco last year, the LVP drama and this year flogging that fucking dead horse of a feud between Sutton and Qkrystell.

by Anonymousreply 341July 27, 2021 4:32 PM

I used to like Kyle, despite that she seems to exist solely to acquire material goods, but she has worn on me in the past couple of seasons. She's a quiet antagonist, really the whole reason the stupid Violationgate persisted through half the season. And she seems to have totally abandoned Kim, flaunting her own extreme wealth at every opportunity while her sister languishes in isolation. I can't respect that.

by Anonymousreply 342July 27, 2021 4:32 PM

I really believe that both Kathy and Kyle have tried to help Kim but she’s a bit of a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 343July 27, 2021 4:43 PM

No new episode and endless repeats everywhere because programmers (wrongly) feel people are watching the boring ass failed Olympics.

by Anonymousreply 344July 27, 2021 4:47 PM

R344 Not because they think people are watching the Olympics but because they want to drive people to watch. The Olympics games are airing on NBC. NBC owns Bravo. So it's just business. They invest too much in buying broadcasting rights to compete with their own programming.

by Anonymousreply 345July 27, 2021 5:18 PM

I find Kyle extremely unlikeable, not because of the Kim situation, but because of the way Kyle is in general. And her floods of years anytime she feels "attacked" (which is 70% of the time) and weird, deep and scratchy voice she gets...*shiver*

by Anonymousreply 346July 27, 2021 8:20 PM

Kyle is Gretchen Wieners at 50.

by Anonymousreply 347July 27, 2021 8:27 PM

Goodbye Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 348July 27, 2021 10:04 PM

LVP is opening yet another restaurant. The simpleton clueless and tasteless people who think she is the queen of style and class will be in awe of her "Vanderpump a Paris" venture lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349July 30, 2021 4:12 AM

Who the fuck opens a restaurant in the midst of a pandemic??

I don't think the Vanderpump/Todds are actually making their money in the restaurants. I think they're using those to launder money.

by Anonymousreply 350July 30, 2021 9:51 AM

People call Kyle an unofficial producer and she is. She knows when to stir the pot or egg someone on or just create a scene. But I also think she is the most “normal” of the housewives when she’s at home, it’s not like the other couples who only talk when they’re about to go out the door. I also did enjoy Kyle cooking her “famous” lasagna and then saying under her breath that “no one here eats anyway.”

by Anonymousreply 351July 31, 2021 8:49 PM

Breaking: There's a movie about Erika and Tom in the works, tentatively called House of Girardi, and Lady Gaga is attached to play Erika Jayne.

by Anonymousreply 352July 31, 2021 8:58 PM

Is Abe Vigoda going to play Tom?

by Anonymousreply 353August 1, 2021 5:59 AM

[quote] The power and magic of Lisa Vanderpump can be felt through the excitement we continue to see after 2.5 years of Vanderpump Cocktail Garden at Caesars Palace, and we are thrilled to extend our partnership with her to open a second Las Vegas location at the Paris Las Vegas

Oh, well Lisa, you’re doing magic now?

by Anonymousreply 354August 1, 2021 3:29 PM

Wow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355August 2, 2021 6:45 PM

My initial instinct is that Tom is such a bullshit artist that this is deliberate and staged to get public opinion to believe that he and he alone is the culprit, and that he is beyond punishment now because of Alzheimers.

Erika's pussy must be lined in gold.

by Anonymousreply 356August 2, 2021 8:06 PM

we need to know when his last business deal/client was. No way can someone with Alzheimer's carry out a sophisticated plot to steal money from people

by Anonymousreply 357August 2, 2021 8:12 PM

The black eye is a nice touch. It matches his black heart.

by Anonymousreply 358August 2, 2021 8:18 PM

Erika isn't looking good for leaving an elderly husband with dementia then bitching about how horrible he was. It was all right as long as the money flowed her way, but that stream changed course and now she's angling for sympathy. Maybe she's right about him but she stayed too long at the dance. Tried to cut and run but left a feeble demented body in her dust. She's got a lot of rebranding to do.

by Anonymousreply 359August 2, 2021 10:04 PM

The Publicist who takes Erika on and can rehabilitate her image should be lauded as a genius.

At best, she’s a gold digger who blithely signed paperwork that incriminates her in criminal activity.

At worst, she’s a cold blooded sociopath who knowingly took money from burn victims, widows and orphans. Neither one of those is going to be an easy situation to spin.

by Anonymousreply 360August 2, 2021 10:46 PM

He has dementia but can drive and pump gas?

by Anonymousreply 361August 2, 2021 10:52 PM

Tom Girardi meet Vincent Gigante

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362August 3, 2021 2:11 PM

He needs to be put on death row for wearing black socks with shorts!

by Anonymousreply 363August 3, 2021 2:36 PM

$9 for valet? That’s the real crime.

by Anonymousreply 364August 3, 2021 2:43 PM

Oh Erika hon, hire a new acting coach PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 365August 5, 2021 12:19 AM

I only caught the end. Were they all in Erika's "downsized" house? I figured it was hers because she was saying goodbye to the ladies wearing a bathrobe. Maybe her pimp's house? Who knows. They need to bring her back in her own show next year -- Erika Goes Yachting.

by Anonymousreply 366August 5, 2021 12:41 AM

r160 She can easily be re-imaged. The problem is she has the Erika Jayne prersona and the ice queen persona - and she won't give it up.

by Anonymousreply 367August 5, 2021 12:44 AM

Hey, Garcelle! Call me! I understand!

by Anonymousreply 368August 5, 2021 12:53 AM

Erika going off on Garcelle for sharing that Erika said Tom still calls her was insane. Uh, Erika you said it on camera. It’s not a secret. I really get the impression Erika is loving all of this. She loves the sympathy and attention.

by Anonymousreply 369August 5, 2021 12:53 AM

I LOVE how Garcelle won’t back down. Fuck Erika. And Sutton isn’t buying any of Erika’s shit.

by Anonymousreply 370August 5, 2021 12:59 AM

Erika can’t sustain a coherent narrative

by Anonymousreply 371August 5, 2021 1:40 AM

Erika is such a bad actress…hyperventilating and ugly crying “behind closed doors.”

by Anonymousreply 372August 5, 2021 1:56 AM

R369 Can’t one of those girls ever say that as a defense? Jesus they all blab in front of the cameras then get upset when someone repeats something.

by Anonymousreply 373August 5, 2021 1:58 AM

R361 That is plausible, dementia is like that…but nothing else is plausible.

by Anonymousreply 374August 5, 2021 2:00 AM

Tom Girardi according to Erika Jayne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375August 5, 2021 2:02 AM

I love how Rinna gushes over Erika's sad apartment - in real life, she wouldn't even go in there to take a shit.

by Anonymousreply 376August 5, 2021 2:36 AM

R373. They’re supposed to pretend the cameras aren’t there. I’m surprised Erika didn’t say BRAVO BRAVO FUCKING BRAVO

by Anonymousreply 377August 5, 2021 2:45 AM

Go ahead. Have your moment R369. Now excuse me. I have to go hyperventilate and talk to myself in the bathroom for a few minutes.

by Anonymousreply 378August 5, 2021 4:26 AM

Is Erika eligible for a daytime Emmy?

by Anonymousreply 379August 5, 2021 5:28 AM

This season is the best in years

by Anonymousreply 380August 5, 2021 5:44 AM

Erika lashed out at Garcelle to shift the focus away from the insanity of the lies she’s trying to spin. My aha moment came when Erika connected the car accident to the onset of the “dementia” & all his poor decision making that ONLY STARTED 3 yrs ago. This is the story Tom & Erika cooked up & it’s working. The San Bruno pipeline explosion was a huge event here in 2010–he scammed the victims in that lawsuit too, it’s not just Lion Air, though that one involves tons more money.

by Anonymousreply 381August 5, 2021 5:50 AM

I meant to type: it’s NOT working.

by Anonymousreply 382August 5, 2021 6:17 AM

I'll say again we need to find out when Tom's last business deal/case was. If he indeed has been in mental decline for the past 3 years, how could he come up with a plot to scam people out of millions of dollars, have a mistress on the side and hide her from Erika, and sell off their Palm Springs house? It doesn't make sense. I've been around someone who had Alzheimer's.

Another point is Tom is refusing her spousal support but still calls her daily?

by Anonymousreply 383August 5, 2021 6:42 AM

I did laugh when Erika raged against Garcelle. I definitely wasn't expecting that.

the ratings are going to keep climbing because this shit is GOOD

by Anonymousreply 384August 5, 2021 6:43 AM

with the work Kathy has had done to her face, she only looks OK wearing makeup. In tonight's last scene with her makeup off holy shit did she look scary as hell

by Anonymousreply 385August 5, 2021 6:45 AM

Kathy really, really resembles Caitlyn Jenner. It's disturbing. And it's not only her facial features, but also her facial expressions and the way she speaks. If she had dark hair, they could be fraternal twins.

I wonder if young Kathy had a lot of athletic potential.

by Anonymousreply 386August 5, 2021 8:49 AM

Garcelle: Erika doesn't mind me sharing that Tom calls her and her whole cover story is a lie.

Erika: I do mind you saying that because I don't want to be sent to prison for criminal conspiracy and I feel betrayed now.

Garcelle: Oh. I didn't think you'd mind. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

by Anonymousreply 387August 5, 2021 9:43 AM

Erika: I don't know anything about anything. I'm not a lawyer.

Erika five minutes later: One of his lawyers was crying on the phone to me, "We have to stop this. What can we do??"

by Anonymousreply 388August 5, 2021 9:47 AM

Is Erika drunk or drugged? She's contradicting herself like crazy. For weeks if episodes, including last night's, she has insistently said Tom changed into a "mean" person and he has been cruel and abusive and that's why she left suddenly (of course never mentioning that she only happened to hit her breaking point when his assets were frozen).

She has said that she hasn't spoken to him since she left and that he hasn't reached out to her and is trying to "take her down." She said in her 'little' $10k/mo house a week or two ago that he is slandering her and committed to destroying her and she's afraid of the power he has (even though he is disbarred with supposedly no assets...) and that he will give her nothing in her divorce settlement because he is mean and spiteful and doesn't care about her.

Then last night she said Tom keeps calling to petition her to come back. "Please come back. We can work this out. I'm so sorry!"

by Anonymousreply 389August 5, 2021 9:53 AM

I know they are in a desert, but everyone is wearing coats and long sleeves, so it couldn't have been hot while they taped there.

I'm really distracted by the huge shrinkwrapped cases of plastic water bottles and Coca-Cola all over Kyle's house—in the kitchen, on the coffee table, on the stairs in the entryway. These people are so wasteful and oblivious. I have never come back to conspicuous consumption as entertainment after the great recession.

I also noticed that all the cans of Coke "randomly" scattered in the fridge were perched on the edges of shelves, all at the exact same angle to showcase the Coca-Cola logo.

Reality TV staging and product placement are so obvious. I do wonder what the producers get for Dorit's and Erika's wearing brand logos every week. Do they get cash for the show or do get they Berkins, D&G, LV and other luxury merchandise for themselves? I'm guessing they get merchandise and don't declare it on their taxes...

by Anonymousreply 390August 5, 2021 10:03 AM

People think of lawyers as being in courtrooms, but often overlook that very successful, high-profile lawyers expertly manipulate both law and public relations.

Tom Girardi settled the Erin Brokovich case (law), but then capitalized on it with the movie and the media coverage that came with it. All business. And then he continued taking high-profile "hero" cases to set himself up to become known as someone like the grotesque Gloria Allred and Lisa Bloom, who were known as feminist heroes until they were known to be rapists' best friends who put gag orders on rape victims.

Kellyanne Conway, Rudy Giuliani, Kayleigh McEnany are all attorneys who manipulate the media through every avenue, including press conferences, news and public affairs shows, entertainment.

That's what Tom and his cohorts are doing, and there's no way that they haven't orchestrated every step Erika is making. And who knows about the RHOBH producers and people at Bravo/NBCUniversal, but Andy Cohen is complicit, wittingly or unwittingly, as he champions Erika. He's so dumb. But of course Girardi is a lawyer with a lot of hidden wealth and this is a corrupt country, so he will possibly get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 391August 5, 2021 10:18 AM

R389 Yes. This.

Erika's stories shift like the wind. The reason she got so pissed at Garcelle is because she's spent the last three episodes telling the girls Tom won't communicate with her and is trying to ruin her. This "he calls me every day" story blows that BS right out of the water. She's clearly been communicating with Tom throughout this and they've decided to go with the accident->brain trauma->Alzheimer's->can't be responsible for his decisions plotline.

Erika's crying jag, complete with hyperventilation, was hilarious. She must not have planned on crying that day, since she wore her waterproof mascara. So she had to settle for hyperventilation through the closed bathroom door for the dramatic effect.

by Anonymousreply 392August 5, 2021 12:00 PM

I'm not sure Erika going with "he has dementia, so I had to leave him" is the best approach, because it makes her look like even more of a nasty cunt.

So she sticks with him for a couple of decades, then he starts to go nuts and she's, "Sorry, punkin. I'm outta here!"

by Anonymousreply 393August 5, 2021 12:04 PM

A couple of episodes ago, Erika's practically despondent that Tom wouldn't come to New York and see her in "Chicago." This week, she's all, "After I came back from New York, we reconnected and had dinner together every night."

She's really bad at sticking with a narrative.

by Anonymousreply 394August 5, 2021 12:13 PM

R393 The timing is really the only part that is relevant to me. She might be a 20-year prostitute who bails out when he gets ill from old age. That would be expected, frankly. But that's not what happened. She was with him for 20 years and then not only did he behave recklessly, but his business was shut down, his assets frozen and a criminal lawsuit filed. And THEN she left. So while claiming to have left her previously adoring sugarhubby because times fot tough would be deplorable, that story does nothing to cover up the real timeline of her leaving him after criminal charges were filed. Gold digger or not, she separated herself from him to avoid guilt by association, and there's just no way not to see that.

by Anonymousreply 395August 5, 2021 12:14 PM

R390 They were in La Quinta in December, where it can easily get into the 40s and 50s during the winter.

by Anonymousreply 396August 5, 2021 12:14 PM

I thought early on that Erika was trying to set the stage that Tom was having dementia or Alzheimer’s to make it look like everything that he did was because of his supposed maladies. The wreck 3 years ago is when it started?

by Anonymousreply 397August 5, 2021 12:16 PM

R395 But isn't she going with the story that she had no idea he was having all these business and financial problems until AFTER she left him for being neglectful and emotionally abusive?

None of this shit adds up.

by Anonymousreply 398August 5, 2021 12:17 PM

I loved the flashback of Erika saying to Garcelle that she didn't think Tom was fooling around.

by Anonymousreply 399August 5, 2021 12:18 PM

I want to see Kyle, Sutton and Rinna on the witness stand at Erika’s trial. Bravo is giving the prosecutors tons of ammo with these episodes. Also, Crystal was on WWHL last night and she’s really lovely. I don’t get the hate.

by Anonymousreply 400August 5, 2021 12:25 PM

I'm kind of starting to like Sutton a little bit more now because she's like, "I don't wanna be anywhere near this grifting bitch Erika."

by Anonymousreply 401August 5, 2021 12:29 PM

Sutton’s no fool. You know she’s got legal advisors who told her to stay out of this.

by Anonymousreply 402August 5, 2021 12:31 PM

R398 Yes, she is going with that story, and that is my point. The story is undone by the timing. She was with him for TWENTY YEARS. He had been imbezzling money from clients for at least a couple of those recent years. And by sheer coincidence, she was fed up with his treatment of her at the exact same time the lawsuits she allegedly knew nothing about were filed against him?

There are 7,300 days in 20 years. She happened to become fed up during the few weeks when criminal charges were filed and she knew nothing about it? Cmon.

I don't believe it for a second, but the only argument I could possibly entertain might be that he became aware that he was caught and knew his whole world was going to fall apart, and so he then acted out and became unbearably abusive to Erika and she was alarmed and finally decided she had no choice because he was acting insane. But that doesn't hold up with her story at all because the story is that he has dementia and doesn't have his wits about him, and for him to have a meltdown after finding out his corruption had been found out, he'd have to be in his right mind. If he is as out of it as she says, then he probably would not think clearly enough to realize the trouble he is in.

Sorry (not sorry), Erika, but the jig is up and you've dug your own grave. It's expensive to be you not only because of the excessive makeup and clothes and entourage but because stealing millions from accident victims can come at the cost of high legal fees, reputation and personal freedom.

by Anonymousreply 403August 5, 2021 12:43 PM

Anyone else get the feeling Garcelle ain't buyin' the BS Erika's sellin'?

That scene on the rock where Erika was again lamenting the sad, sorry decline of Tom - Garcelle's reactions seemed like those of a skeptic. She just kind of reacted with, "Really? Hmm. Oh, yeah?" It was like the whole time, she was thinking, "This story smells."

by Anonymousreply 404August 5, 2021 1:31 PM

Garcelle appears not to buy Erika's story (which Erika no doubt picked up on, and I'm guessing that fed into her explosive reaction about Garcelle repeating what she said), but she wished Erika a happy birthday on Instagram a few weeks ago and her followers slammed her for it. So she appears to be sending out disbelief vibes but still treating Erika kindly.

by Anonymousreply 405August 5, 2021 1:34 PM

R405 Garcelle's probably putting on a public show of support for Erika because she doesn't wanna get dragged into court as a witness for the prosecution. If she lets on that she thinks Erika's blowing smoke up everyone's ass, prosecutors will seize on that.

by Anonymousreply 406August 5, 2021 1:36 PM

Did Rinna have financial dealings with Erika and Tom? That chatterbox becomes suspiciously quiet when the issue is discussed.

by Anonymousreply 407August 5, 2021 2:00 PM

R406 Oh, great. Now you tell me.

by Anonymousreply 408August 5, 2021 2:01 PM

Lisa Vanderpump’s schtick is baby boomer Barbara Cartland.

Did any one watch her dinner party reality show? She showed her saggy ass in a thong in one of the adverts.

by Anonymousreply 409August 5, 2021 2:10 PM

R409 Jeezus. That's enough to keep me away from that show.

by Anonymousreply 410August 5, 2021 2:22 PM

Why are all of these women so fucking shady? Lawsuits, embezzlement, fraud... Erika, Dorit, Kyle, Taylor, and then Denise had weird stuff going on with her snake oil husband. Then you've got Kim the addict/criminal and LVP with her unsuccessful restaurants and nightclubs that somehow print money. Who am I leaving out?

Can't they get relatively normal people to be on this show?

by Anonymousreply 411August 5, 2021 2:35 PM

They tried, R411

by Anonymousreply 412August 5, 2021 2:37 PM

R411 They are all fucked up because they are opportunistic social climbers with more ambition than morality, and they are desperate to be famous but have no talent to make them famous. So this is the best they can get.

Unethical conduct and desperate social dealmaking got most of them in the position to pitch themselves as reality stars, and so they come into the show with all this potential for self-destruction and with secrets to hide as they get more and more of the spotlight from invasive fans and press.

Some may not have done anything unethical to get the jobs, but (let's say Rinna) they are still lifelong schemers ("I'm a hustler, baby!") and so they're just a step away from criminal activity to take advantage of newfound opportunities.

So there's all that, and then there's the obvious fact that reality TV producers know that their best cast members are villains. The more villainous the better. Bad behavior is what puts the shows on the map, whether it's ambitious Jill or vitriolic Ramona or bitchy Bethenny or sociopathic Vanderpump or criminal Erika/Theresa/Joe/et al. Second to villains in terms of ratings grabs is self-destructive people. Producers don't care if people get themselves in trouble, get hurt or die. That's all ratings gold, they're protected from liability by legal agreements and yes, producers set up their cast members for huge falls, and they probably coordinate those falls with other cast members who are depicted more graciously in return. (Hi, Kyle.)

So why do people do it? Fame. Easy money. Everyone on every reality show pursued an audition for the sake of being broadcast and loved or loathed so that they can call themselves stars and cash in. Their egos are tenuous and these are the personality types who will self-destruct if the fame is ever taken away from them in many cases.

Look at all the arrests and divorces among the cast members. Joining one of these shows is almost guaranteed self-destruction. If I had a partner who told me they wanted to be on a reality show, I'd know it's time to get my financial affairs in order and move on.

by Anonymousreply 413August 5, 2021 3:21 PM

Here's what I think happened. In an unguarded moment, Erika told the truth to Garcelle and Crystal that Tom sweetly calls her every day. However, she quickly realized that she fucked up and contradicted the bs, legal strategy story that Tom is cold and has totally cut her off. Hoping the footage of their conversation in the desert just wouldn't be interesting enough to make it to air, Erika planned to ask Crystal and Garcelle away from the cameras to please not bring it up again. She was able to get to Crystal before the info was shared, but not to Garcelle. And, of course, once Garcelle mentioned it to all the ladies, Erika knew there was no way it wasn't making it onto TV, thus her Pizuzu meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 414August 5, 2021 4:50 PM

Totally agree 413. I’d add my secret pretend bf Cedric and Camille. Limited talents and fame whores.

by Anonymousreply 415August 5, 2021 4:58 PM

I always wondered what Cedric kept in the vault about Ken & Lisa. I’ll bet he knew a shit load of sleaze. They went after him way too hard hoping to totally destroy him. He went from a son and best friend to Satan incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 416August 5, 2021 5:02 PM

r376 are you kidding? Her spoiled daughter would not dare step foot in it.

by Anonymousreply 417August 5, 2021 5:25 PM

r416 He accused her of being a high class escort and that was how she met Ken, that granny pants was actually a whore and he had receipts. He dated Lance Bass, which is how he met Lisa (Lance I mean) and Lisa ended up keeping Lance and dumping Cedric.

by Anonymousreply 418August 5, 2021 5:27 PM

Such a good season.

Very interesting how much I am digging Garcelle this season. She is almost my MVP!

I thought she was dull as dishwater last season and was calling for her dismissal.

And somehow, Sutton- who I adored last season, is bugging the hell out of me this year. She is just obnoxious.

But the fact that she is supposedly the only cast member currently on Erika's enemy list, means that Sutton is alright in my eyes.

I always love Dorit- even though no one else does, and I do not know why. Even this season, where she is essentially a "friend"- I like her neutrality and common sense- and she doesn't appear afraid to form her own views on things. She is fair.

by Anonymousreply 419August 5, 2021 5:47 PM

Dorit is the type who has no idea, or interest in, how PK makes, spends, or loses money, and is happier not knowing.

Erika is different. She's scrolled through every phone, rifled through every desk drawer, and listened through the door to every conversation. Women like her know where every body is buried.

by Anonymousreply 420August 5, 2021 5:47 PM

Dorit and PK are grifters. Her fake accent, her clothes, her 800 million extensions…. But love to hate her. She’s probably the next one that blows up

by Anonymousreply 421August 5, 2021 6:21 PM

R414 I think you're right about that.

But remember when they got back to the house before the other girls showed up and Garcelle said to Erika that the story about Tom calling Erika was sad? And Erika acknowledged it, but didn't say, "I don't wanna talk about it." If she really didn't wanna talk about it, that was her opportunity to shut it down right then and there.

That's why I'm not buying her faux outrage and tears over Garcelle bringing it up in front of the other women.

by Anonymousreply 422August 5, 2021 6:32 PM

r413 So why do people do it?"

Haaa...I did it because my daughter was a slob beyond words and MTV offered to give her a room redo if she went on their show "Grossbusters" in 2016. She was bless by the fact that it was MTV UK (we are in the USA) and her humiliation was only shown there, Australia, and MTV Asia

by Anonymousreply 423August 5, 2021 7:00 PM

R422, I think Erika knows that if she said "I don't want to talk about it" on camera that it would almost be *guaranteed* to air. So she quickly responded to Garcelle's comments about Tom's sad phone calls by only saying "yeah, it's bad" and then happened to luck out that Rinna walked in and the conversation topic was changed.

by Anonymousreply 424August 5, 2021 7:09 PM

It's as if Dorit doesn't even exist this season, and I'm fine with that.

by Anonymousreply 425August 5, 2021 7:20 PM

LOL. Poor Erika. Not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426August 5, 2021 7:26 PM

R426 This pretty much validates what R414 thought. Erika thought that comment could escape the cameras, but the producers picked up on it. I do believe they encouraged Garcelle to bring it up, and I also have to wonder if Garcelle was willing to bring it up because she also thinks Erika is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 427August 5, 2021 7:37 PM

R427. I got the impression Garcelle knew exactly what she was doing. Cool as a cucumber. Love her!

by Anonymousreply 428August 5, 2021 7:42 PM

This part of the Page Six story doesn't add up

[quote] We’re told that Beauvais was “actually never a part of the conversation” that Kung Minkoff and Jayne had, and “that’s why footage of the women walking with their backs to the camera was shown with the voiceover from the hot mic.”

The voiceover we got with their backs turned was of Erika talking about Tom's phone calls and Garcelle is definitely heard reacting to it. The conversation Erika supposedly had with only Crystal was about her not wanting to talk about it again, and we never heard any audio of that.

by Anonymousreply 429August 5, 2021 7:42 PM

Crystal looks like she might have vaginosis

by Anonymousreply 430August 5, 2021 8:47 PM

I've stopped trying to make sense of all of Erika's stories. She's a rolling rapid of bullshit and I'm just floating along in it.

by Anonymousreply 431August 5, 2021 11:18 PM

"Its confusing to be me--ee--ee--ee Ee--ee-eeh"

by Anonymousreply 432August 5, 2021 11:20 PM

I wonder what it feels like to be Erika at night.

by Anonymousreply 433August 5, 2021 11:21 PM

r421 nah they tried to get Dorit with puppy gate but she sailed through it. Then P.K.'s moeny issues which he still has but does not talk about. She survived Lisa Rinna's coke rumors, her swimsuit line lawsuit. Those two bitches are made of teflon.

by Anonymousreply 434August 5, 2021 11:22 PM

No matter how many Erikas we see, people will never stop doing it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435August 5, 2021 11:23 PM

Dorit is a bit kooky but fun and I love her wild outfits. She also seems like a genuinely kind person. Every show needs a Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 436August 5, 2021 11:35 PM

I don't mind Dorit. She seems harmless and doesn't *seem* evil. Her step-and-repeat designer attire does annoy me. Subtract that, and I like her fine.

Everyone says she talks too much. It doesn't really come across that way on TV. I have wondered if they edit her down to a minimum or if the mean girls just decided to stick her with the label of being a bore.

by Anonymousreply 437August 5, 2021 11:45 PM

I do think they pare down Dorit’s dialogue; everyone has said the same thing about her since literally Day 1; I think even Boy George made fun of her on WWHL for being verbose. I didn’t like her her first season (I’m team Rinna always) but appreciate her a lot more now.

by Anonymousreply 438August 6, 2021 12:16 AM

Dorit’s main contribution is inevitably besting Erika every time they do a “group dinner fashown-lewk” reveal.

by Anonymousreply 439August 6, 2021 12:21 AM

Lisa owed a club in London that was for drug dealers. Her restaurants also launder money.

by Anonymousreply 440August 6, 2021 2:42 AM

Rinna has become completely annoying with that non stop cackle and cooky get ups.

by Anonymousreply 441August 6, 2021 2:28 PM

I'm definitely over Rinna and her sulky kids. Make Harry Hamlin the first househusband to hold a diamond and now you're on to something.

by Anonymousreply 442August 6, 2021 4:06 PM

I actually don't mind Rinna, except when she talks about her annoying kids. I like the way she keeps things light, but isn't afraid to stir it up when she gets bored.

I can do without the awful leopard prints, though.

by Anonymousreply 443August 6, 2021 4:09 PM

Did I blink and miss it or did Rinna NOT mention SCOTT DISICK or HARRY HAMLIN or her ugly daughters this episode?

by Anonymousreply 444August 6, 2021 4:26 PM

R444 This week was all Erika. I'm sure Rinna tried, but failed, to mention SCOTT DISICK and AMELIA GRAY, daughter of HARRY HAMLIN, and their DATING RELATIONSHIP.

by Anonymousreply 445August 6, 2021 4:40 PM

From Lisa Rinna's now-deleted Instagram story:

“Dang it … I wish they had shown the screaming fight between the producer and Erika [Jayne] last night on the show in La Quinta,” the reality star, 58, wrote via her Instagram Stories on Thursday, August 5. “Now that would have been epic TV. Too bad. I’ll get in trouble for this in … 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446August 6, 2021 8:43 PM

Exhibit number ___.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447August 6, 2021 8:53 PM

R447 What year was this? If it's within the last 3 years, there goes Erika's story about Tom being mentally and cognitive impaired, emotionally abusive, and cold and distant.

by Anonymousreply 448August 6, 2021 9:14 PM

R448 It was posted on YouTube four years ago. It seems to potentially both support and refute some aspects of her story: on one hand, she talks about how little she and Tom see one another, which she could use to support her claim that she knew nothing. On the other hand, she says she was "the first lady of several legal organizations...and they hated me! Still do!" which suggests some involvement with his career.

by Anonymousreply 449August 6, 2021 9:19 PM

Will Erika be available to clean my home next year? Or will she still be in prison?

by Anonymousreply 450August 6, 2021 11:00 PM

Did the producer yell “take some goddamn acting classes you lying bitch!”

by Anonymousreply 451August 6, 2021 11:04 PM

Erika will be in prison but Mikey and the glam squad will be available to scrub toilets.

by Anonymousreply 452August 7, 2021 3:16 AM

I think Erika will SKATE with no jail time, but she will not be exonerated. They will prove her awareness of what was going on- but she will avoid jail time.

That Jen Shah chick? SHE IS TOAST!!! She is a crouton!

Probably 5-10 years.

by Anonymousreply 453August 7, 2021 8:33 PM

OMG R381, your post brought back traumatic memories. I have several friends and family members who live very close the the site of the explosion. I first learned of it on TV while it was happening. I was horrified and scared, it was hard to tell from the map on TV whether they were affected so I quickly called my sister's house. When I heard my brother-in-laws voice and learned they were all right I started sobbing with relief. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of it now. They knew people who did live at the explosion site. It was horrible.

To think Tom Girardi scammed victims from that tragedy is disgusting. According to the linked article he's been scamming victims for a very long time. All that conspicuous consumption paraded about by Erika becomes even more sickening knowing where the money came from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454August 10, 2021 6:14 PM

It's especially sociopathic to have to cheat and steal from people when you could've made a lot of money honestly (I Know) as a lawyer. It's not like he stole because he was in desperate straits.

by Anonymousreply 455August 11, 2021 2:00 AM

R454 &455, you don't even know what I go through every night! I can't even HEAT MY OWN FUCKING POOL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 456August 11, 2021 2:07 AM

He was in desperate straits. Erika was an expensive prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 457August 11, 2021 2:07 AM

IS an expensive prostitute

by Anonymousreply 458August 11, 2021 2:09 AM

So ironic that Erika bought herself a role in Chicago with ill-gotten money. She IS Roxie Hart. Let's see if she can find herself a Billy Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 459August 11, 2021 2:14 AM

Where is that starving fucking crispy cunt Rinna? They need to write her the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 460August 11, 2021 3:20 AM

Rinna isn’t going anywhere…Andy loves her

by Anonymousreply 461August 11, 2021 1:39 PM

If you're home right now, Bravo is showing season 3. Kim just got a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 462August 11, 2021 3:36 PM

OMG I love rewatching season 3. Drink Taylor calling Kyle and telling her she’s going away with her new boyfriend and not realizing Kyle had Kennedy, her daughter, was scary.

by Anonymousreply 463August 11, 2021 5:31 PM

^drunk Taylor not drink Taylor

by Anonymousreply 464August 11, 2021 5:32 PM

R484 I like Drink Taylor just as much.

by Anonymousreply 465August 11, 2021 5:46 PM

Tonite the ladies had an adult conversation about race. Nobody jumped on a soapbox and no one freaked out. Everyone had their day and everyone made sense. RHONY take note.

by Anonymousreply 466August 12, 2021 12:27 AM

^say not day

by Anonymousreply 467August 12, 2021 12:28 AM

Dorit pulled a Kelly Osborne, saying her kids see people of color all the time, you know, the gardener, the maid, etc.

by Anonymousreply 468August 12, 2021 12:31 AM

Uh Oh, Kyle doesn't have "help" in Palm Springs. Eboni just blew a gasket in Harlem.

by Anonymousreply 469August 12, 2021 12:32 AM

Kyle has the best real estate porn. That house in Palm Springs is gorgeous, and so is her new Beverly Hills house.

by Anonymousreply 470August 12, 2021 12:48 AM

Dorit pointing out how long each woman has known Erika and Kathy chiming in with ‘I don’t know her’ proves that Kathy is no dummy and will distance herself as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 471August 12, 2021 12:48 AM

Is Kathy from the same parents as Kyle? She doesn't look anything like her. Such frumpery.

by Anonymousreply 472August 12, 2021 12:54 AM

Kyle's looking a little plump these days.

by Anonymousreply 473August 12, 2021 12:56 AM

Shit this is getting good.

by Anonymousreply 474August 12, 2021 1:01 AM

My mother’s best friend is black. CRINGE

by Anonymousreply 475August 12, 2021 1:59 AM

How the hell can they all sit there and let Rinna go after Garcelle when she destroyed Denise, who was supposed to be her friend of 20 years???? Rinna is supposed to have known Garcelle for that long as well but she is accusing her of coming after Erika intentionally? What a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 476August 12, 2021 2:14 AM

Rinna plays the role of hypocritical troublemaker very well. That’s why she’ll always have a job on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 477August 12, 2021 2:41 AM

God, I'm loving Kathy Hilton. "I don't know her."

by Anonymousreply 478August 13, 2021 2:06 AM

I want Garcelle to pick Rinna up by her scrawny neck and throw her to Sutton, who'd kick her in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 479August 13, 2021 2:08 AM

Okay, I used to hate Sutton. But now I'm loving her. "I don't wanna be around this lyin' bitch."

by Anonymousreply 480August 13, 2021 2:15 AM

I loved the moment when we had Garcelle on the left of the screen, post-hyperventilation victim Erika on the right. . .and Sutton in the center, watching it all with a subtle simmer on her face that telegraphed, "This bitch is hiding something and she's fucking nuts."

by Anonymousreply 481August 13, 2021 2:56 AM

Can any of these women say that Erika is actually their friend?

NOPE!

by Anonymousreply 482August 13, 2021 2:58 AM

Rinna came off poorly (and crazy) on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 483August 13, 2021 3:26 AM

Rinna: "I didn't do to Erika what I did to Denise because I've changed and grown."

Vuewers: Into a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 484August 13, 2021 4:27 AM

I like that they're actually discussing real life events, Erika's horrible mess, rather than stupid made up conflict like puppy gate and whatever petty stuff they hold grudges about forever, like the baby shower bunny.

by Anonymousreply 485August 13, 2021 6:48 AM

r484 no she is scared of Erika. If she called her out, Erika would eat her uterus.

by Anonymousreply 486August 13, 2021 12:48 PM

Rinna is such a cunt. I'm glad Garcelle is so wary.

by Anonymousreply 487August 13, 2021 1:02 PM

Garcelle and Sutton are too smart for these bitches and Kathy has smart people advising her to stay out of it. Notice how when they all got together at Dorit’s to discuss Erika Mrs Hilton was MIA?

by Anonymousreply 488August 13, 2021 11:46 PM

This season is getting nice and messy

by Anonymousreply 489August 14, 2021 4:43 AM

Is anyone watching Season 1 of RHOBH on Bravo? It's on now. Taylor's husband looked so out of place when the husbands and wives went to Vegas to see JZ.

by Anonymousreply 490August 18, 2021 2:57 PM

I'm watching. I forgot what how much Adrienne's mansion looked like a broke-down bordello. This was Camille's bad edit season where she was pretentious and creepy talking about "her" houses. And then the big trip to see Kelsey perform in La Cage. Later, after they divorce, Camille will trash him as a drag queen in real life who likes to be pegged. And then, after everything, invite the "medium" to her house to trash everybody.

by Anonymousreply 491August 18, 2021 3:22 PM

This was also the season of YOU STOLE MY FUCKING HOUSE. Probably the most uncomfortable and tragic scene in reality show history.

by Anonymousreply 492August 18, 2021 3:31 PM

Kim should have stood behind her sister and told her that Kyle never said what Camille accused her of. Love the hot guy friend who seems to be following Camille ("Look at my tits!') Grammer around. When does Brandi show up to accuse Kim of doing meth in the bathroom? It's been 11 years but it feels like yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 493August 18, 2021 3:38 PM

Also loved Camille's "no comment" when the reporter asked her if she'd ever seen her husband in drag before, ha ha ha...

by Anonymousreply 494August 18, 2021 3:39 PM

I miss the guy who used to post the naked pics of Camille on here every time she was mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 495August 18, 2021 3:41 PM

I wonder how much $$ Camille managed to squeeze out of Kelsey in the divorce. They had serious real estate porn.

by Anonymousreply 496August 18, 2021 3:43 PM

I think Camille got around $30 million or so. She was married to him when Frasier went into syndication and they were producing shows that were moderately successful, like Medium.

by Anonymousreply 497August 18, 2021 3:48 PM

Kelsey also produced a few successful black sitcoms as well, Girlfriends and The Game.

His money is long.

by Anonymousreply 498August 18, 2021 6:08 PM

TV money. You can't beat it.

Meanwhile, the nasty psychic episode is on now.

by Anonymousreply 499August 18, 2021 6:19 PM

There is a never before seen - Erika, Sutton, and Garcelle. Garcelle says something like that which does not break us makes us stronger. Erica waxes poetic and starts this sad song and dance - but someone is whistling and she breaks "I can't stand that god damn whistling, who is that," she snaps. It was supposed to be a funny moment but it was very telling.

by Anonymousreply 500August 18, 2021 6:54 PM

God Mauricio was hot in season one.

by Anonymousreply 501August 18, 2021 7:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502August 18, 2021 7:59 PM

Ah, Cedric.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503August 18, 2021 8:01 PM

Move on and find a nice sugar daddy, Cedric.

by Anonymousreply 504August 18, 2021 8:09 PM

Season One was all about the real estate. Lush helicopter shots sweeping from Malibu to Beverly Hills of these fabulous mansions. Kyle still lived in the cul de sac but now she's living in a gorgeous property and she's got twice as much money in the bank as Camille. Karma.

by Anonymousreply 505August 18, 2021 8:11 PM

I miss Camille and her hot dancing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506August 18, 2021 8:31 PM

I don't think Kyle was jealous of Camille. Camille didn't want to admit she was jealous of Kyle and her hot husband.

by Anonymousreply 507August 18, 2021 8:37 PM

Camille's V for Victory!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508August 18, 2021 8:39 PM

They're all so pernicious.

by Anonymousreply 509August 18, 2021 8:53 PM

I’m rewatching that horrible YOU STOLE MY GODDAMNED HOUSE scene. Never liked Kyle because of the way she treated Kim in the limo and letting everyone know that Kim is a drunk. I will forever be TeamKim.

by Anonymousreply 510August 18, 2021 10:56 PM

Yeah, but Kyle never looked better than she did in that limo.

by Anonymousreply 511August 18, 2021 11:14 PM

I give Kyle a pass on how she deals with Kim. Kyle was a baby when Kim was a child star (she was born in 1969; Nanny and the Professor premiered in 1970 and Escape to Witch Mountain came out in 1974).

If Kim wants to resent anyone in her family for being the breadwinner at 8 years old and presumably subjected to horrific abuse, she should blame her dead mother.

by Anonymousreply 512August 18, 2021 11:20 PM

Tonite's episode is fucking riveting. Detective Sutton is on the case!

by Anonymousreply 513August 19, 2021 12:48 AM

Sutton has the receipts!!!

by Anonymousreply 514August 19, 2021 2:56 AM

I love Sutton she is not putting up with Erika and her bullshit.

Bravo should do a Housewives spin-off with Sutton and Meghan King Edmonds, they can go around from Bravo show to Bravo show unearthing these grifter’s secrets.

by Anonymousreply 515August 19, 2021 3:13 AM

There is something really off about Erika. She has the dull anger of a mob wife who has killed people herself. I find her incredibly unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 516August 19, 2021 3:41 AM

Erika seems heavily medicated. She also seems like she was trying to control herself and not throttle Sutton and/or lungr at Garcelle.

Great episode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 517August 19, 2021 3:55 AM

Why is Rinna even tolerated? Strutting around her bony ass in wigs and telling people to own it? Freak.

by Anonymousreply 518August 19, 2021 4:19 AM

Lisa Rinna is an awful person but she is the driver of the story since she started. Amsterdam, Munchausengate, Puppygate, Pussygate….all go back to her.

by Anonymousreply 519August 19, 2021 4:27 AM

I read a blind item that said the only reason they keep her is because she brings money to Bravo and NBC. Not sure if that is because of commercials or through their cut of her “businesses.”

by Anonymousreply 520August 19, 2021 4:31 AM

Erika was so cold tonite I had to put on a sweater.

by Anonymousreply 521August 19, 2021 5:18 AM

Sutton may be crazy but at least she didn't back down like the others. Erika is so obviously guilty.

by Anonymousreply 522August 19, 2021 8:59 AM

Ron a looked like broom stick in a bad wig

by Anonymousreply 523August 19, 2021 10:14 AM

Rinna

by Anonymousreply 524August 19, 2021 10:14 AM

Is the next episode where Erika does Pizuzu

by Anonymousreply 525August 19, 2021 10:15 AM

Dorit totally wimped out at the Christmas dinner.

Before the dinner: "This is terrible! This is theft! This is horrible! I don't wanna be associated with this!"

During the dinner: "We love you and support you and believe you and we're here for you."

No wonder Sutton was pissed.

by Anonymousreply 526August 19, 2021 2:24 PM

I was loving watching the new, cash-strapped Erika last night:

- Had to drive herself to Kyle's - Can't afford the glam squad anymore - Can't get her Botox and fillers anymore

She looked like absolute shit.

by Anonymousreply 527August 19, 2021 2:26 PM

Garcelle is a bit of a two-faced bitch. On the one hand, she goes on and on about how it's important for women to support women and blah, blah, blah, then in her confessional, she takes a swipe at Teddy and calls her an annoying gnat.

Not that I disagree, but that was pretty cunty of Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 528August 19, 2021 2:28 PM

Erika was all over the place with her vague stories and responses last night. She clearly can't control her own narrative.

I loved it when Sutton pulled out the 6-page legal filing and read it to the other women. That was priceless!

by Anonymousreply 529August 19, 2021 2:30 PM

Sutton for the win

by Anonymousreply 530August 19, 2021 2:40 PM

Erika's finally getting the face she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 531August 19, 2021 3:00 PM

There was no need for Teddi to be there. Garcelle summed her up perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 532August 19, 2021 6:38 PM

I'm pretty sure production pays for their cars/drivers to and from filmed events. So, Erika driving herself was to underline that she's really "broke" and didn't steal any money or was an excuse to not drink.

by Anonymousreply 533August 19, 2021 8:21 PM

All this drama is making me have a gorilla.

by Anonymousreply 534August 19, 2021 8:34 PM

"The LA Times story was too long for me to read. I had my lawyer explain it to me."

Kyle's borderline illiterate, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 535August 19, 2021 8:45 PM

Sutton has convinced me and now I no longer believe Erika.

by Anonymousreply 536August 20, 2021 12:18 AM

Wow Erika just wow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537August 20, 2021 12:39 AM

R537 I...tried (hyperventilate)...to...be...(hyperventilate)...open...(hyperventilate)...and...(hyperventilate)...honest.

by Anonymousreply 538August 20, 2021 12:43 AM

Here's the article. $1.5 million spent on an agency that represents "dancers and choreographers exclusively?"

Bwa ha ha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539August 20, 2021 12:46 AM

"Ronald Richards, a lawyer representing the trustee, told Page Six in a statement that Jayne owes Girardi Keese over $28 million for her purchases plus interest."

Sutton is gonna LOVE this!

by Anonymousreply 540August 20, 2021 12:47 AM

From the Page Six article:

“It is immaterial whether she knew her husband had improperly diverted funds from clients. What is relevant is that she received complete and total value for the receivable and a formal demand for payment was sent. We are hopeful she backs up her on-air statement last night that the victims come first."

Betcha Erika's regretting saying THAT on camera.

by Anonymousreply 541August 20, 2021 12:50 AM

If RHOBH isn’t filming right now then they should be. This Erika shit is tv GOLD.

by Anonymousreply 542August 20, 2021 1:49 AM

Teddy of all people was the voice of reason. 'We all have had lawsuts. They are none of our business and until i hear from her otherwise, I believe Erika."

Dorito lost her spine.

by Anonymousreply 543August 20, 2021 2:21 AM

Sadly, she will eventually claim bankruptcy and not have to pay a dime. It’s really quite sad for all the victims that have never received a dime in settlement money they were entitled to.

Who gets $24 million in loans and never has to pay it back? Entitled brats.

by Anonymousreply 544August 20, 2021 3:24 AM

R544 Yup and Bravo will continue to employ her.

by Anonymousreply 545August 20, 2021 3:31 AM

How is Erika going to support herself, if she doesn’t go to prison. I’m sure the show will dump her in another season or two after this story is played out. Nobody is going to care about Erika Jayne. She’s too old to pick up another old geezer. What else is left for her?

by Anonymousreply 546August 20, 2021 3:32 AM

MILF porn

by Anonymousreply 547August 20, 2021 3:36 AM

"What else is left for her?"

Erika Jayne Sings the Songs of Stacey Q

by Anonymousreply 548August 20, 2021 4:08 AM

r544 If the judgement is against her they can garnish her wages. If the judgement is against her LLC, she can file bankruptcy.

by Anonymousreply 549August 21, 2021 1:50 PM

R549 Her lawyers and Tom's lawyers will find a way to wrangle it so any judgement is against the LLC. She'll file bankruptcy, be clear of any debt, then find a way to get cash from offshore accounts Tom set up.

Like Teresa Guidice, she'll continue to live a life of luxury.

by Anonymousreply 550August 21, 2021 2:23 PM

I have more LLCs than tiaras and I know what’s in every one!

by Anonymousreply 551August 21, 2021 3:53 PM

My guess is Tom set up the LLCs for Erika for the sole purpose of stealing money. Erika, to her credit, did have several top hits on the dance charts. If Tom managed all her money it is possible she thought that 20 mil was what she made. She would have to be totally ignorant about the music industry and basic finance but it is possible.

by Anonymousreply 552August 21, 2021 4:41 PM

Erika is posting alleged threats she’s received on Instagram. I guess she’s looking for sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 553August 21, 2021 4:53 PM

Erika may be making her situation worse by denying knowledge of anything. For example, she probably did know it was a loan and that at a certain point her American Express card would max out. I have never heard of anyone charging millions to a credit card.

by Anonymousreply 554August 21, 2021 5:12 PM

Even if Erika was in the dark and knew nothing she looks guilty because she’s spent the last few years flaunting her wealth. Now we know where her wealth came from and she looks guilty as hell.

by Anonymousreply 555August 21, 2021 5:16 PM

Not to mention the sudden divorce to hide assets, and Tom going from the most wonderful man to a monster in like a week.

by Anonymousreply 556August 21, 2021 5:34 PM

[quote] Erika, to her credit, did have several top hits on the dance charts

I knew Rollercoaster and Stars from my club days, but nothing from her post-RHOBH days.

by Anonymousreply 557August 21, 2021 5:42 PM

It seems like she didn’t make any money, just spent a lot of money. Unless she is hiding cash somewhere else. I actually don’t believe anything she says.

by Anonymousreply 558August 21, 2021 6:19 PM

How can she afford to rent nice house in Hancock Park?

by Anonymousreply 559August 21, 2021 6:22 PM

R552 Any money she made from her minor dance club "hits" was burned through years ago.

by Anonymousreply 560August 21, 2021 6:56 PM

Erika spent more money than those club dates took in. She put it all out there. The $40K glam squad. The couture wardrobe. The private jets (2). Mykonos? She's a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 561August 21, 2021 10:38 PM

I want Ronald Richards to call Mikey as a hostile witness at the trial , and ask Mikey how Erika spent the $20 million.

He will get teary eyed and scream out “SHE SPENT THE MONEY ON FAGS AND PATTING THE PUSS, BITCH” while Erika makes a throat slitting motion in her chair.

Bravo should record it for next season. It will be the best trial scene on TV since Judith Light on One Life to Live.

by Anonymousreply 562August 21, 2021 11:23 PM

She would have been better admitting she spent all the money in the LLC but that Tom set it up and she knew nothing about how it worked and just signed where he asked her to. Trying to make out Tom was mentally incompetent puts her in a role of more responsibility in these matters. She should have painted him as some kind of machivellian mastermind and herself as a compliant idiot.

by Anonymousreply 563August 22, 2021 12:47 AM

EG here. Totally unfamiliar with Erika's hit dance tunes. Do they hold up? Were they good to begin with?

by Anonymousreply 564August 22, 2021 2:55 AM

To say Erika had "hit dance tunes" is a real stretch.

by Anonymousreply 565August 22, 2021 1:53 PM

r565 well I mean if you count nine number 1s on the Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic charts a stretch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566August 22, 2021 2:07 PM

R566 2007. LOL!

And the Hot Dance charts are like the WalMart version of the Billboard Hot 100.

by Anonymousreply 567August 22, 2021 2:47 PM

Star witness: LISA RINNA HAMLIN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568August 22, 2021 3:17 PM

The dance charts are weird most people have never heard of a lot of the number ones on there.

by Anonymousreply 569August 22, 2021 3:38 PM

Excellent episode. Erika housekeeping. Erika snapping at Sutton who laughed it off. Dorit gunning for Garcelle desperately hoping for a storyline. Garcelle shutting Dorito down. And a really nice scene between Kathy and Kyle. Crystal looks horrified most of the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she chose not to return next season.

by Anonymousreply 570August 26, 2021 3:17 AM

Yeah, I wonder if Crystal will want to return. She seems like “WOW these bitches are crazy”

by Anonymousreply 571August 26, 2021 3:31 AM

I really like Crystal but she’s too sane and grounded for the show.

by Anonymousreply 572August 26, 2021 4:19 AM

Dorito was thisclose to calling Garcelle UPPITY

by Anonymousreply 573August 26, 2021 5:03 AM

R573 You know she wanted to call her "angry," which would have triggered Eboni enough all the way from New York to get on a plane and slap Dorit with her sagging tits.

by Anonymousreply 574August 26, 2021 11:42 AM

Kathy reapplying her lipstick while the bitches dogged it out at the table was everything.

by Anonymousreply 575August 26, 2021 12:43 PM

Bravo just released “never before seen” footage of Sutton telling the rest of the girls during their “what’s to be done about Erika” conclave that she had offered to loan Erika money to live on when she left Tom because she herself had experienced liquidity problems in the thick of her divorce and that Erika never took her up on it. She may be a strange bird, but Sutton is a very decent gal.

by Anonymousreply 576August 26, 2021 8:04 PM

Sutton laughing at Pazzuzzu was the highlight of last night. Everything after was a yawn. And Garcelle should have told Dorit, "I can't take you seriously while you have a dildo on your head."

by Anonymousreply 577August 26, 2021 10:45 PM

R577, I actually really enjoyed watching Kyle desperately trying to get Kathy to concede that her show hadn’t slandered their dead mom over their ladylike TV tray luncheon. Kathy looked like she was ready to call security when Kyle was like “at least admit mom was a bad cook.” There’s some deep dark shit going on with those sisters and their mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 578August 26, 2021 10:54 PM

I also enjoyed the R578. But Kyle's grating voice just, for me, kills any scene she's in. But I did like seeing Kathy withold the approval Kyle's so desperately seeking.

by Anonymousreply 579August 26, 2021 11:01 PM

Speaking of mommy issues, I don’t think I’ve ever cringed harder than when watching Rinna cocka-doodle-doing about how it was the pinnacle of motherly fulfillment to watch those two meretricious skanks she whelped prance around the garage in her old red carpet gowns. God, she’s a ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 580August 26, 2021 11:13 PM

I am loving Garcelle's reaction to Dorit this episode. Garcelle treats her like the trash she is. Loathe Dorit.

Loving Garcelle and Sutton and Crystal this season. And obviously adore Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 581August 26, 2021 11:27 PM

Kathy’s tears were real. There’s a lot of dark shit between those three sisters. Reminds me of my brother and I. He remembers our mother as an angel but I remember a drunk who had to be carried to bed every night. There are some things he and I just don’t talk about.

by Anonymousreply 582August 26, 2021 11:36 PM

Same with me and my sister r582. My sister has very different memories of my abusive father.

Siblings are complicated. Especially when there is childhood trauma.

by Anonymousreply 583August 27, 2021 12:26 AM

Kyle, Kim and Kathy's mom would make Mama Rose and Mommie Dearest look like Cinderella's Fairy Godmother. A show about the real Big Kathy would be very dark. Like Precious's mom but white and in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 584August 27, 2021 12:31 AM

Didn’t the mother of KKK pimp out her daughters? Sounds familiar to Pimp Mama Kris.

Garcelle telling Dorito to fuck off was gratifying.

by Anonymousreply 585August 27, 2021 3:48 AM

Dorit telling Garcelle she was an Angry Black Woman the week after she said that her children are spouses to diversity via the maids and after exhibiting her fear of Erika was a mood.

by Anonymousreply 586August 27, 2021 11:15 AM

Erika posting death threats she’s received on Instagram shows how desperate she is for sympathy. That’s some scary shit but report it to the authorities and keep it off social media.

by Anonymousreply 587August 27, 2021 3:10 PM

She fulla crap and probably having friends with multiple accounts send them. Cyber threats have always been takin seriously....why not take it to the proper authorities and not just whine about it on ones social media pages?

by Anonymousreply 588August 27, 2021 4:15 PM

Rinna's daughter's boyfriend pings to me.

by Anonymousreply 589August 27, 2021 11:41 PM

Rinna must be so disappointed her daughters aren’t hustlers like her. She set them up with that athleisure line that they dis nothing with.

by Anonymousreply 590August 28, 2021 5:44 PM

R591 Let's not forget those "modeling careers" that took them as far as the cover of Teen Vogue Kazakhstan.

by Anonymousreply 591August 28, 2021 5:49 PM

Things just keep getting worse for The Pretty Mess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592August 28, 2021 5:58 PM

R592 I'm packing my bags, grabbing my passport, and moving to France.

by Anonymousreply 593August 28, 2021 6:08 PM

If Teresa went to prison....I mean CAMP... for blindly signing tax returns and other legal documents (or so she claims) what’s to prevent Erika from being prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 594August 28, 2021 6:10 PM

The Dorit attack on Garcelle was completely staged, although Garcelle may not have been aware of it. Here they are at a lovely obnoxious teeny launch party for Rinna's bulbous lips gloss line and Dorit decides to bring up a personal issue with Garcelle and ruin the lunch. What sane person does that, unless a producer tells them to?

If you have a petty issue like your friend making digs at you, talk to them in private. Of course it triggered all the other seething resentments the ladies harbor, but I'd exit any group who acted like that.

Still, it was a fun episode and I'm really enjoying this season. The Ericka drama is real, I like the new additions, Cathy, Crystal, and Sutton. Kyle looks good, Rinna is a whackadoodle, and Dorit is a freak show. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 595August 28, 2021 7:40 PM

I think Erica’s legal issues deserve their own thread

by Anonymousreply 596August 28, 2021 7:47 PM

Dorit was hoping a feud with Garcelle would give her a storyline but Garcelle wasn’t interested and shut her down fast.

by Anonymousreply 597August 28, 2021 8:50 PM

New thread here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598August 28, 2021 9:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!