Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 11 thread #2

somehow last thread was allowed to go to completion

the ladies are about to start talking about Erika's legal and marital woes

by Anonymousreply 492July 11, 2021 2:34 AM

first thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2021 3:42 AM

Please don’t focus on my race! I’m a strong black woman!

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2021 3:45 AM

The Tahoe house is the same one the Kardashians rented.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2021 3:49 AM

Kathy Hilton has the weirdest voice. Deep and mannish, and she enunciates like a redneck Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2021 3:51 AM

Are we finally getting to the Erika Jane drama this week?

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2021 1:05 PM

What a great formula for a show: get a bunch of grownup, sociopathic incest survivors together, get them all drunk, and tell one that another was “talking shit”.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2021 2:25 PM

As that one lady from that other city sang, money can't buy you class.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2021 2:50 PM

Rick Hilton obviously has a younger girlfriend on the side. There's no way that a wealthy businessman like him is faithful to an old, bumbling crone like Kathy. I'm sure she knows about it and doesn't care as long as she remains a Hilton and the money keeps rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2021 3:26 PM

I am so glad someone FINALLY talked about strange whore and ace businesswoman Paris Hilton who has been the elephant in the room since seasons 1. It is almost dishonest not to mention her, as she’s been so notorious over the years.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2021 4:38 PM

The KKK sisters are all terrible racists

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2021 4:41 PM

What did Garcelle say about Paris?

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2021 4:59 PM

but Kyle and Kathy explaining away Paris "always looking at her phone" as just being shy doesn't cut it. While Paris may indeed be shy, there have been several stories over the years of her being a snob and rude to people when speaking. Why did Paris want to enter Hollywood and the entertainment business if she is so shy anyway? She's not that much of a performer with few acting and music credits. She's obviously most known for her reality show The Simple Life and her sex tape. She hasn't been all that famous in the US for the 10 years and only her unexplainable popularity in Japan and the Middle East has kept her career going as some dj. Several years ago she tried having a solo reality show on a network and it failed miserably. Gen Z doesn't know who she is. She was briefly popular among Millennials but no longer.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2021 5:42 PM

Remember the old videos of Paris saying “faggot” and the n-word? They were everywhere in the 2000s, but seem to have been scrubbed from the internet now.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2021 7:26 PM

Being shy doesn't mean that you treat people like krap and ignore them when they are speaking directly to you. Anyone who is such a famewhore as Paris was surely knew that anywhere she went she would have to be "on" and likely lapped it up like a lizard at the pool of Narcissus. She's just a rude, entitled cunt. Remember when she was said to have been relying on her faith and reading the Bible in jail, and then was papped with either a Bible or some Bible-adjacent book on a pap stroll after her release? Come ON! She obviously only subscribes to the rich people's version of faith which is, like, "ew, don't get any on you" when they encounter regular folk.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2021 8:13 PM

My ranking of the housewives this season so far:

1. Garcelle - Involved in most of the drama so far, a huge step up from last season.

2. Sutton - Honestly, these episodes would be more boring without her dramatics.

3. Crystal - Great addition.

4. Kyle - Eh, she’s OK this season so far.

5. Rinna - She should thank Garcelle for giving her a storyline.

6. Erika - Bland with the exception of her scandal which hasn’t happened yet on the show.

7. Dorit - Invisible.

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2021 3:45 AM

I'm a fan of the artist 13 who created the Gallery of the Absurd website to showcase her art. She did a some hilarious Paris Hilton caricatures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2021 5:20 AM

The Kim Kardashian caricatures are funny, too. The links look the same but they open to different pages. This one is for Kim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2021 5:22 AM

Love the Caitlyn Jenner one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2021 9:01 AM

the show is trending tonight on twitter

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2021 2:24 AM

These tricks are super boring so far this season. Oh...and how did I know Rinna would have an animal print bathing suit?

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2021 6:36 AM

I love how Crystal and Sutton just can't connect

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2021 7:23 AM

Sutton’s fuxking facial roller. I get anxious and even I was side eyeing her like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2021 9:19 AM

It’s just bad. Rinna especially excruciating

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2021 9:48 AM

I don’t have anything nice to say about any of them. They can’t bring it.

by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2021 9:50 AM

That rape story was so weird. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2021 9:54 AM

R25 I know I have forgotten things over the years, but I do believe Rinna's rape comparison has to have been the worst thing ever uttered on any of these shows, and that is a very low low. I appreciate that the editors showed all the women literally dumbfounded in response.

And, listen, people here say awful things about Garcelle, but for my money, Garcelle is the Greek chorus who is saying what I am thinking and she always says it right. I couldn't think of any kind of appropriate response to Rinna's twisted account othrt than to lecture her about her ignorance, but Garcelle's "Don't ever tell that story again" says everything that needs to be said.

Garcelle is right about Rinna. An episode ago, I thought Garcelle was being too cold and unforgiving, but no, she knows the woman and she's not leaving room to be fucked over by her regardless of their coworker relationship. So far, Garcelle seems to be right about everything as far as I can tell. And she doesn't opt out of showing up places. She does her job but she's not playing the fool. Yes, in some ways it's a lot more entertaining to watch the made-for-TV antics of Daffy Kathy, but Garcelle has earned my respect on here and that will draw me to her other work, which is a win for someone like her who has other work beyond Bravo trash television. She knows what she is doing.

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2021 11:47 AM

do we think Harry's rapist close friend is a fellow actor? Or someone at least in the entertainment industry?

by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2021 5:18 PM

As someone on Reddit pointed out, the rumor that Rinna was scared that Kim was going to expose (and caused her to break the glass and go nuts in Amsterdam) is about Harry supposedly sexually assaulting an actress (I believe it was Julianne Phillips).

by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2021 5:27 PM

r16 ...I forgot all about this site...its hilarious and always spot on. Thanks for reminding me!

R27 Harry's rapist friend is Harry....google him and rape

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2021 6:17 PM

I did when this come up before and yes, it’s out there… whether or not it’s true no clue

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2021 9:01 PM

I cackled when Dorit said she never had her nose done and everyone else including producers were skeptical even with a throwback pic of her

by Anonymousreply 31June 11, 2021 2:21 AM

Sutton and her face roller were the funniests things I've seen on this show in years. How Crystal sat there with a straight face while Sutton rolled that thing over her face I'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2021 1:44 PM

Finally, next week, we get Erika and her lying cunty ass storyline.

by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2021 1:45 PM

So Crystal mocks Sutton for being insane because she's not dealing with moving well, which is fine. But then 10 minutes later, Crystal's in tears because Sutton accidentally saw her naked. Come on, girl. That's just ripe for mocking.

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2021 1:46 PM

And Crystal a late 30's mother of two has to self isolate and cry because she thought dumb cluck Sutton was accusing her of masturbating (or something). I mean ??? So she can't face ppl at dinner? They are all heavily medicated and self centred anyway. Add a couple drinks and no one gives a shit it you were finger fucking yourself Crystal!! Half these twats did that professionally for years!! If anything they would probability love to give you a demo...

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2021 7:06 PM

I'll play along and pretend the antics on the show are real. :)

Crystal's delayed reaction was bizarre, but I don't blame her for having a strong reaction and becoming freaked out by Sutton and wanting to keep her distance.

Imagine you just met someone and she seemed really nice. Then suddenly she yelled OH NO DON'T GO THERE DON'T TALK ABOUT RACISM I AM NOT A RACIST! into your face during a casual conversation. Then freaked out and cried because she was left out of a joke and accused you of assault for tapping her leg under the table to get her attention so you could bring her into the joke. Then burst in on you naked in your room and threw a coat at you at 10:30 pm. Then apologized to you while maniacally rolling a printmaking brayer all over her face. I mean, Jesus, she's psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 36June 11, 2021 7:35 PM

If I had to room with these whores I would def lock my bedroom door. Who needs a midget southern drunk tossing coats at you or a husky-voiced heavily sedated momager wheeling in her fan and hopping into your bed?

by Anonymousreply 37June 11, 2021 7:43 PM

Gotta love the story that Kathy Hilton stopped talking to Kyle because Kyle did a show based on their family that embarrassed Kathy—and then Kathy joined Kyle's other show and portrays herself there as a senile old clown.

by Anonymousreply 38June 11, 2021 7:48 PM

Will someone please tell Sutton that the Christmas-tree shaped dresses she wears are not flattering to her odd figure?

by Anonymousreply 39June 11, 2021 8:16 PM

Product placement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2021 9:08 PM

I think Sutton should use her roller like a dildo, it would solve some of her anxiety issues.

by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2021 11:25 PM

Sutton is so defensive and weird. I can’t believe that anyone likes hanging around with her.

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2021 11:31 PM

"I think Sutton should use her roller like a dildo"

I think Crystal WAS!!!

by Anonymousreply 43June 12, 2021 12:49 AM

I understand why Sutton’s exhusband didn’t let their kids on the show. She should not be on RHOBH. She needs to be in intensive therapy.

Imagine after walking into someone’s room and finding them nude, and making them feel weirded out with by making an awkward joke, and not simply saying “oh, shit, I’m sorry, I was just making an awkward joke” when they express their discomfort. But no, Sutton is offended that others can find her offensive.

by Anonymousreply 44June 12, 2021 1:31 AM

R36 “maniacally rolling a printmaking brayer all over her face” should be a DL classic

by Anonymousreply 45June 12, 2021 5:06 AM

[quote] Gotta love the story that Kathy Hilton stopped talking to Kyle because Kyle did a show based on their family that embarrassed Kathy

I've never understood that falling out. Their mother was a monster in real life, but the TV version was completely sanitized. Unless they totally overhauled the show from its original concept, I can't imagine that what actually aired would have upset Kathy or Kim at all.

by Anonymousreply 46June 12, 2021 4:55 PM

maybe Kathy and Kim were just pissed that they weren't involved and weren't making money off the stories too? I mean Kathy seems to act like she's some well respected hollywood icon

No. She married a rich guy and 2 of her kids grew up to be horrible people. If Kathy weren't rich I'm not sure anyone would care about her. Being friends with the Jackson family doesn't transfer their hollywood royalty status to her lol

by Anonymousreply 47June 12, 2021 5:50 PM

Remember when socialite PC Peterson fucked Kathy’s little Barron Hilton up his ASS off the coast of East Hampton one whole summer in his ASS?

ALLEGEDLY

by Anonymousreply 48June 13, 2021 1:05 AM

I don't like Crystal. There's something creepy and cold about her. She seems like the kind of person who would be abusive to the hired help.

I think her director husband is trying to get rid of her. I've noticed a pattern on the RHOBH where the husbands encourage their wives to go on the show so they can financially support themselves, and then they divorce them within a couple years. It makes zero sense for Crystal to do this show unless there is trouble at home.

by Anonymousreply 49June 13, 2021 2:11 AM

There was no reason for Sutton to take Crystal's coat to her room at all, late at night or otherwise. It was a coat, not a toothbrush or something Crystal might need. That alone was strange. She should just have left it in the common area instead of being a weird suck ass.

by Anonymousreply 50June 13, 2021 4:55 AM

The whole crystal and Sutton walking in naked thing is weird. It was a weird thing for Sutton to do and weird that she wasn’t like “oh sorry I’ll get out” when she say Cristal naked but Cristal is overreacting. Getting into the fetal position on the floor? And also not saying anything until dinner time the next day?

by Anonymousreply 51June 13, 2021 4:59 AM

It's all bullshit. But the writing should be better. The flakiness of the storylines screams that these whores are writing their own material. Remedial efforts at best.

by Anonymousreply 52June 13, 2021 7:41 AM

[quote] Getting into the fetal position on the floor?

I took it to mean she was bent double hiding her tits and her twat, but ya know how they like to overdramatise themselves

[quote]And also not saying anything until dinner time the next day?

She was probably going to brush it off until after the boat trip weirdness and altitude tiredness. It was a very weird trip, even though the location and house were really nice.

by Anonymousreply 53June 13, 2021 7:55 AM

I love how Garcelle refuses to let Rinna off the hook about her treatment of Denise last year. Rinna is practically begging. And that rape analogy? WTF? I've gone from really liking to really loathing Mrs. Hamlin.

by Anonymousreply 54June 13, 2021 12:08 PM

Agreed. It's about time Rinna paid for her shit. Last year alone was fucking painful. Nice woman, throwing one of her only friends under the bus in front of the world just to keep her hustle going. Next she has to pay for boring us with her shitty wardrobe. Jesus--that fucking QVC leopard print duster she wore was a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 55June 13, 2021 12:12 PM

Rinna is right about one thing - she should have launched the lip gloss before the duster.

by Anonymousreply 56June 13, 2021 1:29 PM

Rinna and her whole family are a nasty bunch. She's trying to rehab her image this season, but the rape story ruined those plans. She's a nasty, thirsty woman.

Dorit is getting the Teddi "out-the-door" edit this season. She has no compelling storyline anymore. Her only hope is that Erika leaves the show and she gets to keep her job.

It's weird that Kim hasn't been featured so far this season. Kyle and Kathy really threw her under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 57June 13, 2021 4:34 PM

Kim was supposedly writing a memoir when this season was being shot; it’s since been canceled.

Kathy and Kim turned on Kyle when she made that autobiographical show about their childhood.

Their mother was a dark soul. Something bad happened there , and they’re worried it will come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 13, 2021 5:00 PM

I totally forgot about Teddi. Thats how interesting she was!

by Anonymousreply 59June 13, 2021 5:39 PM

Definitely R58- In House of Hilton- the author hinted at multiple alleged heinous things Kathy was suspected of... She sounded like a very cruel and manipulative woman. Bordering on evil.

She was very much a sociopath or worse. Sounded like a particularly vile woman. I was surprised- I always thought that she was just a real character. Far from it- the woman sounded horrible.

by Anonymousreply 60June 13, 2021 5:59 PM

I like Dorit but she is is boring. She needs to divorce grifter PK and marry a man with actual money but they seem to really be in love.

by Anonymousreply 61June 13, 2021 6:06 PM

"I totally forgot about Teddi. Thats how interesting she was!"

So forgettable! AMATEUR!

by Anonymousreply 62June 13, 2021 7:21 PM

Dorit was fun in the first couple years when she fought with Erika and Rinna. Even the LVP feud was fun. She apparently gets into it with someone this season though so I'm looking forward to that

by Anonymousreply 63June 13, 2021 7:23 PM

Thank goodness Erika is a thieving gypsy, because this season has been a total snooze fest so far. I can only take so much of Sutton's crying fits, or Kathy's practical jokes before I lose interest. You know the season is in trouble when the main topic of conversation is someone who is no longer on the show(Denise).

by Anonymousreply 64June 13, 2021 8:47 PM

R26- I cannot believe I am saying this as I though Garcelle was a sanctimonious BORE last season and thought I would feel that way this season.

With each episode I like Garcelle more and more. I am a little surprised!

by Anonymousreply 65June 13, 2021 11:32 PM

Anybody remember Cindy Barshop from NYC? All I remember is that her teeth kept snapping off.

by Anonymousreply 66June 14, 2021 12:01 AM

Garcelle is right not to trust Rinna.

It was so weird hearing Erika defend Rinna’s rape story. “She will take Denise’s stories to the grave”. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 67June 14, 2021 2:07 PM

ABC aired a commercial for its "The Housewife and the Hustler" documentary today during The View. ("Available only on Hulu!")

It's kind of big that ABC bothered to promote this. It's now beyond the bubble of the Bravo gossip blogs.

by Anonymousreply 68June 14, 2021 9:13 PM

I watched part of "The Housewife and the Hustler" today and it was pretty damned boring. Even with Danielle Staub and Dana ($25,000 sunglasses) shading Erika. Finally bailed on it about halfway through.

by Anonymousreply 69June 14, 2021 10:38 PM

R69 which other housewives were in it?

by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2021 10:47 PM

Those were the only two interviewed that I saw. There were also some RHoBH clips shown, but they obviously focused on Erika and Tom.

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2021 10:54 PM

I'm less than halfway through and they are telling the story of a burn victim. It's harrowing. I don't know how you found this boring.

I also don't know why ABC News would put Danielle Staub on here. Even if you didn't know who she is before watching it, she's clearly an unreliable narrator and doesn't have anything useful to ad. She's so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2021 11:33 PM

Were Erika and Danielle interviewed because both of them were indicted in the past by the Feds.

Actually I wonder if Erika and Danielle worked at the same strip club…

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2021 11:42 PM

I'm less than halfway through and they are telling the story of a burn victim. It's harrowing. I don't know how you found this boring.

I also don't know why ABC News would put Danielle Staub on here. Even if you didn't know who she is before watching it, she's clearly an unreliable narrator and doesn't have anything useful to ad. She's so creepy.

Exactly. The burn victim and plane crash things are really eye opening.

Staub is so creepy that it's distracting. She has some kind of growth thing adjacent to her mouth that is beyond gross.

Tom transferred 20 million to Erika's company, which could prove to be what really gets her into legal trouble on her end.

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2021 11:43 PM

I'm annoyed that the focus is on Erika Girardi. I guess she is the hook to bring viewers in, but this is about major corruption.

This doc shows Gavin Newsom on Watch What Happens Live giggling and saying Erika is his favorite Bravo housewife because Tom is a huge donor who has "been VERY generous to us!"

I just paused after a woman whose son died said, "Who were we gonna go to? Not the judge. That's Tom's friend. The cops? They're Tom's friends. The California DA is Tom's friend. Who are we gonna call? Ghostbusters?"

Fuck these evil people. It's the whole system. Ugh.

The fuck. I KNEW when I foind out Kim Guilfoyle was married to Newsom that time would prove him to be a corrupt piece of shit. Politicians and lawyers are just fucking awful people.

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2021 11:59 PM

Watching it now.

Dana/Pam gained a ton of weight.

Danielle got a ridiculous amount of filler in her lips and her skin looks horrible in this light.

by Anonymousreply 76June 15, 2021 12:45 AM

I haven’t watched RH of New Jersey in years, so I thought Danielle Staub was Cheri Oteri for a minute there.

by Anonymousreply 77June 15, 2021 12:50 AM

In the past year there have been stories about Erika going to sex clubs in LA. I think she and Tom are swingers. I'm sure the other women know about this but are too afraid of Erika to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 78June 15, 2021 1:10 AM

It's boring that they are afraid of Erika. Hopefully everyone turns on her.

by Anonymousreply 79June 15, 2021 1:12 AM

so for those of you watching the documentary, does it seem like there's any way Erika couldn't have known what Tom was up to? We know Erika isn't stupid

by Anonymousreply 80June 15, 2021 1:23 AM

R80 They showed that Erika is listed as the secretary of the board in some of Tom's mysterious LLCs. So it's unlikely she wasn't aware even though she said she knew nothing.

They said at the beginning that Tom and Erika have no prenup and at the end they said as crazy as it sounds, Erika is making more money on her own (via Bravo) and may end up paying alimony to Tom. 😂

Tom's lawyers are claiming he has Alzheimer's to get a mental incapacity defense.

by Anonymousreply 81June 15, 2021 1:26 AM

when gold digging goes wrong...the Erika Jayne story will be on Lifetime in a few years

by Anonymousreply 82June 15, 2021 1:32 AM

In her book ‘Pretty Mess’ , Erika states Tom’s money is “their” money. Her arrogance will be her downfall.

As an aside, I sometimes check that Dana/Pam girl’s Twitter. She really seems to loathe Erika.

by Anonymousreply 83June 15, 2021 10:56 AM

R82 It'll be on E!, not Lifetime. You can bet that Bravo/E!/NBC will profit on both the scandal and the redemption arc.

by Anonymousreply 84June 15, 2021 11:05 AM

R83 Unlike Danielle, Dana seems down to Earth and sensible in the documentary. But it's rather jarring that most of her criticism is about Erika's flaunting of her wealth, given that Dana is remembered solely for for bragging that she was wearing $25,000 sunglasses. They show the clip in the doc as she says that if you'd normally throw a $10,000 launch party for your new shoe, when you're on the Housewives show on TV, you have to up the budget to $100,000 so you don't look poor. That story doesn't exactly convince me.

One thing that I think the documentary's producers unwittingly show is how disturbingly materialistic our whole nation has become, and how out of touch with reality we are. It's bizarre. From castmates to entertainment and other journalists to lawyers, nearly everyone interviewed fluctuates from being critical of Erika's ostentatious demonstrations of wealth and wastefulness to speaking about her, as seen on TV, as if they know her personally, and many of them seem giddy over the material things she and other women show off on the show.

by Anonymousreply 85June 15, 2021 11:11 AM

Will Rinna force Erika to "own it"?

by Anonymousreply 86June 15, 2021 1:08 PM

Rinna will lick her finger to gauge from which direction the wind is blowing and then act accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 87June 15, 2021 1:39 PM

Erika keeps documentation on all of these women. Remember a couple of seasons ago when she saved screenshots of texts with LVP to prove that LVP was lying onscreen about her? From what I recall, LVP implied that Erika didn’t offer condolences to her on the death of her brother.

I bet Kyle and Rinna have said shitty things about their castmates to Erika, either on text or the phone, and Erika recorded it. Kyle and Rinna aren’t that sharp, and they may end up being forced into supporting her. Dorit, however, isn’t stupid enough to do that, so maybe she will turn on her.

by Anonymousreply 88June 15, 2021 2:35 PM

R85 If Dana bought the glasses with her own money, not gotten from stealing or grifting innocent victims, then I dont care if they were $100,000

by Anonymousreply 89June 15, 2021 2:41 PM

I just finished the documentary. It didn't offer much new information tbh. What I was really hoping was that they'd address questions like whether Tom used/stole money from Erika as he was going broke or whether the divorce is potentially a sham to hide assets and what that might mean for Erika.

I also have to say that nothing about Tom's shadiness surprises me. I know multiple partners at big law firms who do very, very well. But I don't know any lawyer who owns two private jets, pays for $40k/month glam squads, etc. Something was always fish to me about just how much money Tom and Erika seemed to have.

by Anonymousreply 90June 15, 2021 4:36 PM

I always thought Tom was genuinely wealthy. With that huge Pasadena estate and the private planes and Erika's glam squad etc. It's kinda surprising to know that he's probably really broke now.

I wonder if Meghan McCain is still friends with Erika with all of this coming to light now? I'm surprised she hasn't talked about this on The View yet. She loves the RH's and she loves to pass judgment on others, I wonder if she'll throw Erika under the bus at some point too?

Or maybe she'll give her a pass since Erika is a platinum blonde wannabe Barbie like she is. I guess we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 91June 15, 2021 4:43 PM

I want Kathy Hilton to give a tour of her Bel Air mansion. What's the point of being on a show like this if she isn't going to show her house off?

And Rick and Kathy have two Bel Air homes. Plus building a third, probably to sell through the Hilton and Hyland real estate company.

by Anonymousreply 92June 15, 2021 4:46 PM

I just finished the doc too...Erika is definitely guilty as sin it goes way beyond the Lion air crash...I can't believe this shit. So they are broke?

by Anonymousreply 93June 15, 2021 9:30 PM

Back to shaking your (new) tits in Jersey, Erika!!!!

by Anonymousreply 94June 15, 2021 9:32 PM

R94 She's a little long in the saber tooth to be shakin' her thangs for money, Tiger.

by Anonymousreply 95June 15, 2021 10:22 PM

^have you been watching her the past 5 seasons? Her whole being is shaking her thangs for an audience.

by Anonymousreply 96June 15, 2021 10:25 PM

Erika's lawyers dropped her the same day the doc premiered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 15, 2021 11:00 PM

Sorry. Correct link is here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 15, 2021 11:01 PM

The documentary made it sound like Tom's fortune was spent financing Erika Jayne's career. $100 million? As if. The EJ Inc. schtick was a front for funneling cash to other accounts. Want to find the money? Pat the puss!

by Anonymousreply 99June 15, 2021 11:11 PM

I guess they don’t want to defend a guilty and poor client.

by Anonymousreply 100June 16, 2021 2:11 AM

[quote] Want to find the money? Pat the puss!

You’re a slut pig!

by Anonymousreply 101June 16, 2021 9:52 AM

R98 Own it, honey.

by Anonymousreply 102June 16, 2021 1:50 PM

^ She might not be owning it much longer.

by Anonymousreply 103June 16, 2021 2:08 PM

Was Erika the one trying to fuck Armie Hammer a few months ago?

by Anonymousreply 104June 16, 2021 2:11 PM

Erika in a heap of trouble

by Anonymousreply 105June 16, 2021 3:09 PM

Damn, her lawyers drooped her? She's really in a world of trouble it seems.

by Anonymousreply 106June 16, 2021 4:08 PM

Repossess it, baby! Repossess it!

by Anonymousreply 107June 16, 2021 5:29 PM

I hope she attends the reunion and doesn't pull an LVP

by Anonymousreply 108June 16, 2021 7:05 PM

R108 I'm betting she won't.

by Anonymousreply 109June 16, 2021 7:17 PM

They're lucky she even agreed to finish filming the season. It definitely wasn't in her best interest from a legal perspective.

by Anonymousreply 110June 16, 2021 7:24 PM

It’s her only income.

by Anonymousreply 111June 16, 2021 11:01 PM

Can't all footage recorded, not just aired, of Erika be subpoenad and used as evidence?

by Anonymousreply 112June 17, 2021 12:07 AM

Did Kyle really just say SUTTON STOLE MY GODDAMNED HOUSE. Well, at least she has a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 113June 17, 2021 12:58 AM

The difference between the wokeness on BH vs NYC is its much more organic on BH. These women are having real conversations as opposed to NYC where it’s coming off as a lecture. BH is quickly becoming my fav. And special appearances by Mauricio and Harry Hamlin tonite certainly helped. PS. Erika is so fucked it’s not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 114June 17, 2021 1:25 AM

Kyle's home is really beautiful. I've never really seen it displayed the way it was on tonight's episode.

I like her family room, or whatever room that was she had her "talk" with Dorit.

That room was really well put together and artsy. I liked it.

by Anonymousreply 115June 17, 2021 1:30 AM

New York is poorly produced right now. The season was clearly designed to be a response to the racial justice movement and to make up for its weird history of showing no people of color in NYC. I applaud the effort but the clunkiness shows how tone deaf the production team and the network are.

by Anonymousreply 116June 17, 2021 1:31 AM

They’re really dragging out the Erika storyline.

by Anonymousreply 117June 17, 2021 1:50 AM

R117 I know, I wish they'd hurry up and get to it and stop beating around the bush.

by Anonymousreply 118June 17, 2021 1:53 AM

Crystal's husband showing his footwear and socks along with the girls reaffirms the suspicion that most Housewives husband's like when the man go up into the man.

by Anonymousreply 119June 17, 2021 2:09 AM

Erika’s instagram is hilarious because she’s posting glamour shots as if nothing has changed. About 90% of the comments are negative. She’s pretty fucking bold.

by Anonymousreply 120June 17, 2021 2:58 AM

I don’t see Erika apologizing of showing any remorse unless she’s forced to do so at her sentencing. PK was right when he told her she was inherently cold during Pantygate.

Teresa Giudice is a moron , and she signed paperwork to help support her husband’s schemes. She went to jail.

Nobody is going to believe Erika is as dumb as Teresa. It’s going to be hard for her to believably seem that ignorant. Furthermore, this money came from the survivors of plans crashes and gas pipe explosions, and was flaunted on national television in a disgusting manner. You can’t compare It to Teresa purchasing furniture with cash.

The Feds are going to make an example of her.

by Anonymousreply 121June 17, 2021 3:57 AM

"It's Tasteless to Be Me--ee--ee ee-ee-ee!"

by Anonymousreply 122June 17, 2021 4:03 AM

"How Many Bucks Do I Give? How Many Bucks Do I Give? None! Not One! Plane Crash Survivor Fund Done!"

by Anonymousreply 123June 17, 2021 4:04 AM

What is faux hot slut Mikey Minden going to do without his gravy train?

by Anonymousreply 124June 17, 2021 6:09 AM

Door-It and her stupid outfits.

by Anonymousreply 125June 17, 2021 6:23 AM

Qunt Garcelle can’t give Lisa rinna a break, but suggests Erika whore it out until Daddy croaks?

by Anonymousreply 126June 17, 2021 6:38 AM

I HATE when Bravo pulls crap like this-preview and tease Erika spilling the beans at the beginning of the episode only to make us wait another week for it to happen

they really could have cut out the election party or at least shortened it in half and started Erika talking.

Her dramatic entry and closing the door was very soap opera-like. Rinna would be proud or maybe even coached her

by Anonymousreply 127June 17, 2021 6:50 AM

She must’ve learned the soap antics from her 2 second cameo on Y&R, where she spilled a drink on Ashley (or was it vice versa)? I never really enjoyed Erika, & am sure this is her swan song season.

by Anonymousreply 128June 17, 2021 7:12 AM

[quote] The difference between the wokeness on BH vs NYC is its much more organic on BH. These women are having real conversations as opposed to NYC where it’s coming off as a lecture. BH is quickly becoming my fav.

Agreed. Kyle/Garcelle dealt with their contretemps like adults.

Garcelle: Why did you say X?

Kyle: Because you were being a bitch to me so I decided to be a bitch back.

Garcelle: Because with Black people, X means Y.

Kyle: Oh my GOD, I did not know that and would never have done it if I did. I apologise.

Garcelle: Thank you, that means a lot.

Kyle: Crystal and Sutton, I’m glad Garcelle is being sweet to me after XY.

Crystle: XY? Oh man. See, from my perspective, being Asian-American, I-

Sutton: Do NOT talk about race! I won’t allow it. I’m from the SOUTH!! HDUDNEHDUDBRHDHEBRHD!!11!! *starts crying*

by Anonymousreply 129June 17, 2021 8:57 AM

I have a feeling I am a party of one here, but after the depression a decade ago and so many people being unemployed and unable to pay rent during the pandemic, I'm not impressed and frankly grossed out to see Sutton shopping for $360,000 cars and Kyle ogling Crystal's $100,000 purse.

I guess a car at least rolls you around from place to place. Paying a fucking hundred grand for a little bag solely because of a logo? That's grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 130June 17, 2021 11:02 AM

Yes, a $100k bag is grotesque. But it's that type of ridiculous shit that makes the Housewives entertaining. What would not have been entertaining is if Kyle had used it as an excuse to "educate" Crystal about income inequality. That's what's been happening on RHONY all season, which is why that show is now unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 131June 17, 2021 1:10 PM

Speak for yourself, R131. I can think of few things that would entertain me more than watching Kyle Richards, whose entire sense of self is purchasing things and showing them off, lecturing on income inequality. That would be worthy of inclusion in the Smithsonian Museum of American History just for its postmodern irony.

by Anonymousreply 132June 17, 2021 1:19 PM

Do these ladies still have their side hustles? Kyle's store and "fashion line"? Dorito's Beverly Beach? Rinna's QVC caftans? Or did the pandemic kill them?

by Anonymousreply 133June 17, 2021 1:53 PM

At least they seemed all have voted blue..their only redeeming quality so far

by Anonymousreply 134June 17, 2021 2:20 PM

Gawd, where to start. Car, purse, Sutton as a fashion retailer, all gross. Her forced sense of style and diva in command behavior all ridiculous and unearned. The forced interruption blow up between Kyle & Whorit made me miss abandoned dogs. PK’s slight vindication was nice. Glad he stood behind his wife.

by Anonymousreply 135June 17, 2021 2:34 PM

RHOBH has really been enjoyable this season thus far. I think it helps that they have a larger cast and this group seems to mix together more believably than some past iterations. It also helps that the production value of BH has always seemed a bit more elevated than the other Housewives shows, so even though it's still trash television, at least it's nice to look at, if for no other reason than the real estate porn. RHONY is just a mess in comparison and the OC has always been the tackier cousin of BH (even though it's the original RH show). I can see why this does better in the ratings than some of the other franchise offerings.

by Anonymousreply 136June 17, 2021 2:39 PM

R134 I think Rick Hilton was a Trump supporter. I remember seeing his Instagram feed election night 2016, and he had a picture of Trump elected from one if the cable news networks, and he posted congratulations Donald.

That right there made me believe he was a Trump supporter. Plus, he a Kathy both know Trump and have for decades. So I wouldn't be so sure about him being a Democrat.

Ricks a rich white businessman in his 60s. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was a Trump supporter in California. There's plenty of them in Cali.

by Anonymousreply 137June 17, 2021 2:40 PM

R136 Atlanta and Potomac are the two highest rated franchises.

by Anonymousreply 138June 17, 2021 2:43 PM

r138, Atlanta has always been the highest rated no contest (I was a viewer of it myself for the first 10 seasons). BH seems to do better than NY, Jersey, Dallas, SLC etc. Maybe because it's the first and original, but O.C. does well in the ratings as well comparatively. Not that any of this shit matters! It's all ridiculous, but BH has got a certain nighttime soap sheen that some of the others don't have (setting, production value, etc.?), which makes it generally more fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 139June 17, 2021 2:58 PM

Camille is obviously a Republican.

I know Kyle and Erika (when she had money) donated to the Democrats. Rinna has been vocally liberal too, I believe.

I wonder about Sutton. She’s from the Deep South and her ex is a Hedge Fund Manager.

by Anonymousreply 140June 17, 2021 3:09 PM

R136, even the difference in the cast trips is shocking. The Beverly Hills wives do major international globetrotting, the New York wives mostly get Mexico or Florida - the trip to Columbia in that villa with the broken elevator where they all got dysentery was probably their biggest jet set.

by Anonymousreply 141June 17, 2021 3:32 PM

Sutton is extremely unlikable. She wastes money and is a silly person.

by Anonymousreply 142June 17, 2021 3:34 PM

The NY cast went to Morocco one year. I think that was the biggest trip they've taken. Carole and Dorinda also went to London once, but I'm not even sure that was planned by the show.

by Anonymousreply 143June 17, 2021 4:10 PM

I wonder who from every franchise could actually afford to pay for the trips they take, and pay for everyone as a treat to the rest of the cast?

by Anonymousreply 144June 17, 2021 4:20 PM

Sutton is supposedly worth 2 million, just like her ex-husband. How is she affording $20,000 a month for rent. Such a waste of money.

by Anonymousreply 145June 17, 2021 4:50 PM

I think of the current Beverly Hills cast: Crystal, Sutton, Kathy and Kyle have “fuck you” money, or something close to it - and Kyle only quite recently, I think she was in Rinna’s league when the show started.

I think it’s obvious none of the current New York wives are “rich rich” by New York standards. Ramona is probably the only one who isn’t to some degree financially stressed.

by Anonymousreply 146June 17, 2021 4:59 PM

R145 Sutton's only worth $2 million? At the rate she spends, she'll be broke by the time she's 60.

by Anonymousreply 147June 17, 2021 5:01 PM

Beverly Hills has gone on the best vacations. They have traveled to Dubai, Berlin, Paris, Rome, Hong Kong, the Loire Valley….

OC has gone to Ireland, Bali and Iceland.

Atlanta has gone to Spain and Tokyo.

Potomac has gone to Cannes, the Cayman Islands and Portugal.

Except for Morocco and Colombia, New York just goes to a private house in the Caribbean and get wasted-but so far, that’s all they’ve needed to do.

by Anonymousreply 148June 17, 2021 5:08 PM

I was surprised to see Sutton towering over Kyle in her shop. She must be 5'4" and Kyle must be 5'0".

by Anonymousreply 149June 17, 2021 5:24 PM

[quote]I wonder about Sutton. She’s from the Deep South and her ex is a Hedge Fund Manager.

Sutton is the type that waxes on to her gay hairdresser about how she's down with the gays, only to hold a Trump fundraiser with the other rich old ladies from the country club.

by Anonymousreply 150June 17, 2021 5:38 PM

Whatever your opinion of Sutton, just know that she is no Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 151June 17, 2021 5:46 PM

Sutton is exactly what I want in a Real Housewives cast member. She’s a crazy and frequently drunk fashion victim whose whole life seems to be spending her alimony payments like water on strange luxury goods in between sobbing fits. And for what it’s worth, I think she knows she’s a weirdo and also think she’s spent her whole life putting as much distance between herself and the Bunny Bixlers she came out with at the Country Club back in Georgia as she could. I feel like her gravitating towards “the gays” is actually much more genuine and comes from quite a different place than most of the other housewives.

by Anonymousreply 152June 17, 2021 6:06 PM

R137 That's why I said they all seemed to...Not that they all did. Im sure your right about Hilton as she and her family have always been deplorable people

by Anonymousreply 153June 17, 2021 6:07 PM

r152 I love Sutton and all the crazy she brings. She goes to the beat of her own drummer and there is nothing wrong or crazy about that. She seems good hearted.....I mean the only thing bitchy that came out of her mouth was that Teddi was a bore and she was 1000% right She actually seems real unlike Vyke , EJ t and that walking Louis Vuitton frightmare Dorit who are always playing to the cameras

by Anonymousreply 154June 17, 2021 6:41 PM

I had to look this up...its from 7 months ago...Camille IS a hardcore cunt. Sutton donated to Hillary. Doesn't say what yr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 17, 2021 6:48 PM

If Sutton were smart, she would buy a house and stop wasting her alimony on rent. Once the kids are grown, she will not have any assets except her silly tiaras.

by Anonymousreply 156June 17, 2021 6:56 PM

R133 Carole and Heather admitted Sonja's toaster oven and her whole entrepreneurial thing was scripted for the show, so I think we can safely assume that's the case for almost all the novelty businesses. The women need something to talk about that involves money and some stakes to provide narrative tension.

by Anonymousreply 157June 17, 2021 6:58 PM

We have to remember that every show has a budget and Bravo also tries to get as many things free/discounted as they can. So ratings determine how much money is put into a show. That's why Atlanta and Beverly Hills tend to have the best trips. NYC and OC have fallen off in recent years so from a business standpoint it's not worth putting as much money into them

by Anonymousreply 158June 17, 2021 10:12 PM

R155 really interesting about Adrienne because I know her ex-husband Paul hated Obama.

by Anonymousreply 159June 17, 2021 10:16 PM

Sutton's father committed suicide so I image the abandonment issues and likely PTSD, causes major anxiety. When the person who is supposed to protect you from the scary world, can't protect himself from the scary world, that's bound to make you a little cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 160June 17, 2021 10:31 PM

I want Kim back. She's more authentically kooky than Kathy is.

But then if they brought Kim back, the producers would kill her on camera for ratings, so I guess I don't want her back.

by Anonymousreply 161June 17, 2021 10:33 PM

Kim is mean and elitist in a way that Kyle and (so far) Kathy aren’t. She thinks her shit doesn’t stink because she was in Escape From Witch Mountain and Tuff Turf.

by Anonymousreply 162June 17, 2021 10:52 PM

[quote] I love Sutton and all the crazy she brings. She goes to the beat of her own drummer and there is nothing wrong or crazy about that. She seems good hearted.....I mean the only thing bitchy that came out of her mouth was that Teddi was a bore and she was 1000% right She actually seems real unlike Vyke , EJ t and that walking Louis Vuitton frightmare Dorit who are always playing to the cameras

She’s not evil, no one is saying that, but she is immature. If Sutton is uncomfortable in any way she throws tantrums and cries and sulks, even when people are sympathetic to her and try to talk her down. It’s exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 163June 17, 2021 10:58 PM

That bitch Crystal was tormenting the poor thing.. She was fine last season....now she has to deal with some spoiled Chinese lady with an attitude who owns hideous handbags and obviously hates her kids I'd be sensitive too R1

by Anonymousreply 164June 18, 2021 12:11 AM

OMG, Crystal's husband is SO GAY.

by Anonymousreply 165June 18, 2021 1:45 AM

Seems parenting is not really Crystal's thing.

by Anonymousreply 166June 18, 2021 1:53 AM

It was interesting to hear Crystal talk about her bulimia and wanting to be a blonde white girl as a teen. I thought those were genuinely touching moments.

Honestly though, she's showing her age and seems some what bit lost. She's not yet stepped up her glamour image and she should. It appears she's seriously trying to figure out her place with the other cast members. This show can do a number on your reputation and self-esteem. Neither Sutton or Crystal are as tough as most of the others. They need to grow thicker skins.

Sutton's outfits are crazy, they make me laugh. OMG those shredded denim shorts and green sequined jacket, she looked like the corona virus in human form with those cartoon-like skinny legs.

by Anonymousreply 167June 18, 2021 2:11 AM

It's hilarious to know that Sutton has a clothing boutique, being as she has the absolute worst taste in fashion.

Why, oh, why, does she insist on wearing skirts that accentuate her alcohol-bloated tummy and bird legs?

by Anonymousreply 168June 18, 2021 2:18 AM

I don't like Cristal at all. She's a cold fish. I also think that her marriage is a sham, because her husband is gayer than Disney. That's probably why she seems so stiff and frigid.

by Anonymousreply 169June 18, 2021 2:39 AM

I live for those few and far between Harry Hamlin guest appearances. Still sexy.

by Anonymousreply 170June 18, 2021 5:27 AM

R169 So many gay men pair up with Asian women on their way to self discovery.

by Anonymousreply 171June 18, 2021 9:57 AM

Has anyone identified Sutton’s hideous green jacket? It probably cost $5000, minimum.

by Anonymousreply 172June 18, 2021 1:36 PM

r168 I know about 1000 Suttons in L.A. they are pretty much Edina Monsoon come to life. Too tight clothing, ridiculous fashion choices and dressing to young for their ages. These are just bored housewives with too much money to spend who think getting a store to open just for them is a treat. I said it before and I will say it again - Kathy Hilton is morphing into Caitlyn Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 173June 18, 2021 1:42 PM

"Paris is just shy." Yeah she was real shy on that sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 174June 18, 2021 1:43 PM

I still can't believe Sutton is only 49.

by Anonymousreply 175June 18, 2021 1:45 PM

Crystal could be married to a gay or perhaps he just Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 176June 18, 2021 3:39 PM

A Disney Jew would have no reason to be married. The man who directed the fucking Lion King would have to be bisexual.

I hope he and Crystle stay for the long haul because I can't help love someone who shows his kids weekly 1940s movies.

by Anonymousreply 177June 18, 2021 4:03 PM

Crystal reminds me a lot of Joyce, who only lasted for one season. Neither one of them fit in with the other ladies and were big party-poopers. Women like this don't last very long on these shows.

by Anonymousreply 178June 18, 2021 4:13 PM

He didn't seem gay to me, just a little nerdy.

by Anonymousreply 179June 18, 2021 4:13 PM

My mom told me several times "we always knew you were gay, but there was always some chance you were just an intellectual and so we thought it was best to wait for you to tell us."

And a relative of a former roommate was floored when I mentioned being gay one time. Her response: "YOU ARE GAY??! I thought you were just NERDY!!"

Sometimes you can't tell.

Eighty percent of guys in England set off my gaydar when I was there (until they were drunk and howling and marking their territory with urine all over the streets).

by Anonymousreply 180June 18, 2021 4:18 PM

Andy Cohen is as bad as Theresa G, Erika Girardi, and all the others.

[quote] When a caller asked Cohen if he thinks the doc will influence Jayne’s future on the popular reality franchise, he demurred. “I don’t think that documentary will affect her future on the show,” he said. In response, the caller admitted The Housewife and the Hustler made them “not want to watch [RHOBH]” and that “seeing her life of opulence” and “knowing that money was stolen money made it a little bit icky.”

by Anonymousreply 181June 18, 2021 4:39 PM

I like Crystal. I feel like we’re seeing a real person flaws and all and she’s not performing for the cameras. And hubby is cute.

by Anonymousreply 182June 18, 2021 4:52 PM

Fortunately Andy has no say as to who stays and who goes. He’s just hoping for a one hour special sit down WWHL with Erika before she’s dragged off to prison.

by Anonymousreply 183June 18, 2021 4:55 PM

R183 Andy has been photographed vacationing in antigay Jamaica with Theresa Giudice on his own time. I say he's as bad as the soulless criminal materialists of Bravo because he seems to always befriend the worst of them.

It's not just whether or not he makes hiring and firing decisions at Bravo; it's also the company he chooses to keep.

Can you even imagine choosing to spend time with someone like Giudice? I don't want to be too mean, but she comes across to me as if she may not have full adult intellectual and cognitive ability. Of course, Cohen comes across that way sometimes, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 18, 2021 5:08 PM

I am not an Erika defender but just because she is living a grotesquely opulent lifestyle doesn't mean she knew her husband was embezzling. He is/was a high-powered lawyer after all. Why are we assuming she knew the minute details of his finances?

by Anonymousreply 185June 18, 2021 5:11 PM

R185 The ABC documentary showed that Tom G funneled settlement money from his law firm's accounts to various personal LLCs, and that Erika Girardi is listed as the secretary of those companies on incorporation documents that include her signature.

Why are you assuming she must not know anything about what he was doing?

Even as has been depicted on the show so far, the situation is really bizarre seeming. Just a sudden divorce filing, everything about it hush hush. A normal divorce plays out more like that of Camille Grammer, with obvious changes of relationship dynamic, anxiety and other behavioral and emotional changes, and then resentment, confiding in friends, etc. This divorce appears to be sudden and all business.

by Anonymousreply 186June 18, 2021 5:25 PM

Just because Erika was on the LLCs doesn't mean she knew the source of the money. We've seen tons of news in the last few days about how the wealthy avoid paying taxes. Tom probably explained the LLCs to Erika as a legal tax avoidance tactic.

What raises more of a red flag to me is that Tom had been sued more than 100 times and multiple complaints had been filed against him with the California State Bar. Frankly, I don't understand how that info didn't go public sooner, but I find it hard to believe that Erika had no idea about it or knew and didn't at least suspect something was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 187June 18, 2021 6:07 PM

Erika does not come across as an ignorant bimbo with no street smarts or business sense. She knew how much money she was spending on herself and she knew her husband was a lawyer who represented victims in major class action suits. The gross disconnect between using money siphoned off accident victims to paint a single woman and to pad the puss alone is incriminating.

by Anonymousreply 188June 18, 2021 6:11 PM

LOL at that link saying Andy has a six pack. More like a solid layer of belly fat atop dwarf legs.

by Anonymousreply 189June 18, 2021 7:04 PM

There are a lot of 50 ish and older men in Hollywood who got married and had kids but are gay. i know a few. The wives allow then to hook up with men but no relationships - and they get to be Mrs. So and So.

by Anonymousreply 190June 19, 2021 2:18 AM

Rob and Crystal met when she was 17 at the premier of Findi g Nemo. He was in his forties. Some sites list her age as 35, she’s 38 on Insta. Looks like they’re trying to fudge her numbers so he can escape the pedo stamp.

by Anonymousreply 191June 19, 2021 2:50 AM

When did Crystal work as a “receptionist “ for an escort service, and did she work her way up the ladder to whore?

by Anonymousreply 192June 19, 2021 3:22 AM

[quote]When did Crystal work as a “receptionist “ for an escort service

Yeah, that was weird. I used to know a woman who "worked as a receptionist" at a brothel, but everybody knew that was a big fat lie.

by Anonymousreply 193June 19, 2021 3:53 AM

Crystal looks older than 38, more like mid to late 40s.

She reminds me of Yolanda, another woman married to a very successful married man. I can't figure out why she joined the cast, it seems like it's something to do when you need money and have nothing else going on but narcissism and an empty life.

by Anonymousreply 194June 19, 2021 4:44 AM

If she married a fagola, she is bored and wants a chance at fame.

by Anonymousreply 195June 19, 2021 4:51 AM

That “receptionist at a whorehouse” story makes no sense. She’s WAY too uptight and judgy and see-negative for that.

She either fabricated it to sound interesting or she was an escort.

by Anonymousreply 196June 19, 2021 7:16 AM

omfg, “Amelia Gray’s bravery when talking about the eating disorder… leads Kyle to come out?! Crystal?!” Rinna needs to go. That fucking delusional and thirsty. Trying to get her loser daughter to take off.

by Anonymousreply 197June 19, 2021 9:31 AM

Crystal doesn’t look older than 38.

by Anonymousreply 198June 19, 2021 9:39 AM

"It was Erika Girardi who knew about Tom's trickery. But I am Erika Jayne."

by Anonymousreply 199June 19, 2021 2:19 PM

R191 I thought this "Findi g Nemo" was an Italian restaurant for a sec...it could be

by Anonymousreply 200June 19, 2021 4:31 PM

I’d put Crystal at about 44.

by Anonymousreply 201June 19, 2021 4:36 PM

Those pictures of Crystal as a kid and in college looked 90s to me. 38 is believable.

by Anonymousreply 202June 19, 2021 5:30 PM

When annoying Sutton joined the cast, the buzz was that she was loaded (with cash, not booze). How does she afford her lifestyle if she has only a million bucks?

by Anonymousreply 203June 19, 2021 5:49 PM

She is loaded. People who have a million dollars don't have business managers who arrange private shopping excursions at Bentley, and prequalify you for a $350k car. They also aren't able to spend $240k a year on rent while their new house is being renovated. She's also paying commercial rent for a BS boutique on Rodeo Dr, which costs only god knows. They all bullshit, but I tend to think she has means to live like a fairly rich bitch until she dies. She'd be far more interesting if she were able to include her family life on the show.

She does look way older than 49, has a very strange body, dresses a mess, and is probably loaded with booze most times too. But I think I like her so far. I hope she eviscerates Erika, or perhaps Rinna, who has become too old hat and tiresome at this point.

by Anonymousreply 204June 19, 2021 9:37 PM

R204 Pretty sure that scene in the car dealership was little more than a commercial for the dealership and the Bentley, and I doubt Sutton drove away with anything other than a souvenir key chain. Bravo's gotta pay the bills somehow!

by Anonymousreply 205June 19, 2021 10:04 PM

Good point! Or I would assume they give her a nice discount if she buys or leases. I still think she has more bucks than most of them did when they start on the show.

Speaking of cars- how does that dimwit Dorit afford a fucking McLaren? They must be in debt up to their tits.

by Anonymousreply 206June 19, 2021 10:40 PM

Sutton was married for 16 years to her ex , who is a top executive at PIMCO, a major investment management firm (your 401k might have money in a PIMCO product).

They have 3 kids together, and they divorced in a community property state after being married for more than 10 years.

She’s loaded, and she’s not faking it like Dorit. Sutton is insecure and neurotic and uses her wealth to buy friends. Its not a situation where she’s pretending to look rich on TV.

by Anonymousreply 207June 19, 2021 10:48 PM

They amplify people’s wealth on the show. Look what they did for Erika. Dorit cannot afford a car like that. It was purely for promotion.

by Anonymousreply 208June 19, 2021 11:58 PM

Is Kim going to make a guest appearance this season? It's so weird how both of her sisters act like she doesn't exist. Kyle was subtly shading her on WWHL, and she tensed up anytime Andy asked a question about her.

by Anonymousreply 209June 20, 2021 1:16 AM

Is Kim sober at the moment? If she's not, I would guess that's why they shudder at the thought of her

by Anonymousreply 210June 20, 2021 3:04 AM

Can someone dig up dirt on Crystal? I’m w the poster above who finds her “receptionist for escort” story very sus. She’s from money, who would let their kid do that?

by Anonymousreply 211June 20, 2021 3:08 AM

Brandi said Kim disappeared for like 3 weeks, she said she was probably dating someone & went into like a love vacuum. I hope she’s sober at least, though I can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 212June 20, 2021 3:25 AM

I'm fine, I'm fine. I just overslept and, you. . .just, I'm fine. The power went out and I took some cough medicine. I don't know what you're all so worried about. I overslept and the cough medicine stung my nose and knocked me out a bit bit I took some vitamin C. And now I'm drowsy. I'm fine.

by Anonymousreply 213June 20, 2021 3:48 AM

Kim was so good in Assault on Precinct 13.

Kyle only got her small part in Halloween because of Kim's connection with John Carpenter, who directed Precinct 13. Of course, Kyle never mentions that little fact. Kyle owes her entire career to Kim's stardom and connections, as does Kathy. And now both of them act like she's dead since she's no use to them anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214June 20, 2021 4:40 AM

^ good point

by Anonymousreply 215June 20, 2021 4:54 AM

R214 Kim can’t even do a facsimile of someone not brain damaged anymore. Huffing at the Beverly Hills hotel? Kyle was also in ‘Watcher in the Woods’ and supposedly she’s dynamite in the new Halloween lol. Just stfu.

by Anonymousreply 216June 20, 2021 5:01 AM

Kim’s alcohol and drug abuse and wasted career are her own fault, not Kyle’s.

by Anonymousreply 217June 20, 2021 10:26 AM

I've never heard anyone so praised for screaming in a slasher movie. People on this site are so critical of Meryl, Nicole Kidman, Renee Zellweger and then praise Kyle Richard's trancendent six-minute screen time screaming in Halloween. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 218June 20, 2021 10:46 AM

R214. Kyle has a career?

by Anonymousreply 219June 20, 2021 11:40 AM

[quote]Can someone dig up dirt on Crystal? I’m w the poster above who finds her “receptionist for escort” story very sus. She’s from money, who would let their kid do that?

It's a thing. Prostitution is decriminalised here and I did the taxes for a massage parlour one year. The front manager was a big, brisk, short-haired, suburban bitch who made me an ally. The "girls" didn't work reception as they were either were too unreliable or refused to as they made more money selling sex, so they employed young women who otherwise did seasonal work cleaning youth hostels or picking fruit to work the desk. Irish backpackers, uni students and so on. Even a divorced mother.

As for her parents not letting her, Asian parents pay for college and won't charge them rent but they expect them to earn their way with regards to spending money rather than receive a significant allowance. She clearly lied to them that she was babysitting or working at the airport McDonalds.

by Anonymousreply 220June 20, 2021 12:38 PM

If I were young again, opportunistic and in LA, NYC or DC, I might seek out an administrative job at an escort agency. Think of the contacts you'd make and the opportunities you could tap into through the contacts given what you know. You wouldn't have to blackmail or extort anyone; people would just offer you opportunities to keep you in their favor.

It's an interesting point about Crystal, too, considering people's speculation about her husband's sexuality.

I was 18 in 1996, just when people were beginning to meet via the Internet. I was in the suburbs and had zero gay friends and no other way to meet gay people. I came to find out after meeting (and hooking up with) them that many of the guys I met were married. For them, it was an exciting adventure. I was offered money for sex in AOL chatrooms pretty often (Always ignored/blocked those people.), and the whole thing was quite a revelation about human nature. Many men are always on the prowl for sex and they really can psychologically bifurcate their sex lives from their 'real' lives.

So if any of the speculation about her husband's sexuality is correct, maybe working at an escort agency gave Crystal some insights about how men behave despite everything and she just accepts it. She seems pretty disaffected and cynical.

She might have abandoned ideas of romance a long time ago and could just be a pragmatic adult who doesn't tolerate willful denial and romanticized ideas of life.

That would comport with her confronting Sutton with "tell me that you're one of those girls who 'doesn't see color!'" Just a no-bullshit approach to life. Yeah, I worked for an escort agency and I saw how men behave there. Yeah, I live in LA with a Disney director and he is a repressed homo who bangs young guys when he's not home, what's that have to do with our home life?

by Anonymousreply 221June 20, 2021 12:55 PM

R214 Yikes. That was brutal! Never saw this movie, but I've heard it's a classic.

The music in that scene is classic John Carpenter.

by Anonymousreply 222June 20, 2021 3:02 PM

Amazing how suddenly Tom is getting the villain edit and Erika is a victim. Tonite’s episode was fascinating on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 223June 24, 2021 1:03 AM

R306 how it works, She leases the Bently, but because it is on Tv she can write it off as a business expense.

by Anonymousreply 224June 24, 2021 1:25 AM

Seriously R223. Erika is so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 225June 24, 2021 1:25 AM

oh Erika...

by Anonymousreply 226June 24, 2021 1:26 AM

Kathy is on WWHL. OMFG where have they been hiding this treasure?

by Anonymousreply 227June 24, 2021 2:15 AM

Behind her white daughter.

by Anonymousreply 228June 24, 2021 2:35 AM

*whore daughter.

Autocorrect changed “whore” to “white” and I don’t know what to make of that.

by Anonymousreply 229June 24, 2021 2:35 AM

^well, right on both counts

by Anonymousreply 230June 24, 2021 2:50 AM

I dont get the Kathy love. She shouldn't be a Housewufe. At best, she's "friend of" material.

by Anonymousreply 231June 24, 2021 2:52 AM

RHONY should use this show as an example of how to introduce POC HW’s successfully. No one is lectured to or beaten over the head. It’s just a bunch of fucked up women as it should be.

by Anonymousreply 232June 24, 2021 2:57 AM

Will Mikey decorate Erika’s prison cell? Where will they hang the nude pics of her. How will she decide between her orange jumpsuit and khaki jumpsuit?

by Anonymousreply 233June 24, 2021 2:58 AM

When she speaks , Kathy reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner. Is that a plastic surgery thing

by Anonymousreply 234June 24, 2021 3:10 AM

Can’t believe mikey is still around helping her move out of the house!

by Anonymousreply 235June 24, 2021 3:20 AM

I’m sure Kathy is probably a horrible person, but I can’t help it..I think she’s a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 236June 24, 2021 4:16 AM

I used to love Kyle but she should stick to doing impersonations. Watching her stir up this shit between Psycho Sutton and Cold Crystal and smirking like a jackass is getting old. Buddying up to Kyle is the fastest way to not having your contract renewed.

And Sutton is insane. She should just own it.

by Anonymousreply 237June 24, 2021 5:29 AM

R231 I agree. It seems a lot of viewers think she's so amazing and funny. At first some stans online thought Kathy was going to come on and fight with Kyle which obviously was never going to happen. Then they find her old lady antics to be "giving life" to the show which I find odd. I hope she doesn't come back next season.

I actually think the main cast this season is carrying the show quite well. Sutton and Crystal are good foils for each other. Erika is opening up, whether she's totally honest or not it's still the most revealing she's ever been. Dorit is annoying everyone with how much she talks.

Next episode Rinna gets in the hot seat finally about the cringey relationship her daughter has with the ex of the oldest Kardashian sister.

by Anonymousreply 238June 24, 2021 7:41 AM

Watching Kathy on WWHL, I don't think she's crazy about LVP. I don't blame her, LVP is not really likable at times.

At least from what I see on television.

by Anonymousreply 239June 24, 2021 8:29 AM

I keep forgetting that LVP was, like Kyle, a wannabe actress as an adult. I guess at least Kyle had her yearly episode of ER.

by Anonymousreply 240June 24, 2021 10:09 AM

Of course Erika is going to play a refugee wife who is fleeing her husband's neglect and abuse. Look at what they've done and what is in store for them. What other option does she have? She must feel like Adriana toward the end of her run on the Sopranos.

And of course Mikey was there for her—wouldn't he still be paid scale by NBC for showing up on camera? Where there's money to be made, there's Mikey!

Erika mentioned the 20 years of her marriage at least twice last night. "Two decades." She said her husband said "thanks, Hon—like I was an employee!" when she dropped him off at work the morning she left him, implying that comment is somehow cruel and unusual. What else would a spouse of 20 years say, "Thank you for driving me to my office, you wonderful blessed being. I shall count the hours until I can see your angelic visage again! Why must we be separated for eight hours?! Eight minutes is eight too many!! Woe! Woe, I say!!"

It just doesn't add up. Tom Girardi's assets are frozen after defrauding and imbezzling from multiple accident victims, and at the exact same time, after two decades, Erika has reached the limit of what she can tolerate from him because...he thanked her for driving him to work without showing her enough passionate love.

Andy Cohen defended her in press after the ABC documentary came out, suggesting (of course; anything for ratings!) she will be redeemed by what's shown on RHOBH. Honestly, all the women on the show are hypermaterialstic and almost certainly have compromised many aspects of themselves for wealth and to show off their wealth on TV, but Erika is really the epitome of it. She was introduced to us with the "I may look like a gold digger, but I have many layers of depth and I love my husband despite our age difference" storyline and as it has shaken out, she not only has been married for two decades to a monster who has stolen settlement money from victims of tragic accidents, rubbing everyone's noses in her wealth all the while, but the way she left him, she's also showing that the love story she sold on the show was a lie, as well. Last night, she basically lamented that he treated her like a whore. She chose that for 20 years. Why? It's expensive to be her.

How many fucks do I give, Erika?

Not one.

Zero, zero, zero.

None.

by Anonymousreply 241June 24, 2021 10:48 AM

r231

I thought she was just a friend

by Anonymousreply 242June 24, 2021 10:48 AM

Kathy's bumbling old lady who carries a box fan everywhere she goes but doesn't know how to plug in (Who came up with that contrivance?) is obviously a character sketch created to add interest to the show and to give her something to do without having to actually disclose anything real about her life.

Last night's commentary supports this notion, with Kyle saying she speaks in code and Kathy admitting she does because she is hyper-aware that people could be eavesdropping wherever she is.

It's all a facade. We're not seeing the real person at all.

I am fine with that, though. It is entertainingly peculiar with regular little comedic surprises without the darkness the show has given us too much of, between Kim's near-death addictions, Taylor's abuse and her husband's suicide, the awful tensions with both Lisas and everyone else, Yolanda's illness and dumpage by her creepy husband, etc.

I'll take Kathy Hilton putting eardrops in her eyes and chugging Red Bull in her sister's bed at 1am any day over all that bleakness.

by Anonymousreply 243June 24, 2021 10:59 AM

Crystal’s hubby seems to enjoy being on camera. I like both of them. I also love that she dresses like a lady and not a teen age hooker.

by Anonymousreply 244June 24, 2021 11:24 AM

Crystal is causing and has a sharp edge that I don't like, but she kind of seems like the type of person who would rub me the wrong way for months and then end up being a close friend once I figured her out. It's usually superficially friendly people who I end up disliking in the long run. So I'm not really sure.

Part of her reminds me of Carlton Gebbia (causticness) and part of her reminds me of Joyce Giraud (aloofness), but without the attention-seeking behavior they both had.

by Anonymousreply 245June 24, 2021 11:37 AM

Kathy drinking the Red Bull in bed at night is the best part of the season so far.

by Anonymousreply 246June 24, 2021 11:55 AM

R246 Funny behind-the-scenes tidbit: Right after Kathy duped the audience into thinking the water she was drinking was Red Bull, Kathy delighted the audience by making the other women think the water she was chugging from martini glasses was vodka.

by Anonymousreply 247June 24, 2021 12:02 PM

Crystal mentioned on WWHL that she and Sutton speak frequently and gave the impression they’re friends. They’re both horribly insecure so they have that in common.

by Anonymousreply 248June 24, 2021 12:46 PM

I'm really enjoying Crystal. She doesn't put up with bullshit, which is exactly what this show needs. Imagine if she'd been there when YoYo was faking her illness, LVP was lying about the dog texts, or Denise was lying about Brandi, she'd have told them straight up to their faces that they were liars and wouldn't have let them weasel out of anything.

by Anonymousreply 249June 24, 2021 1:38 PM

Me too, R259. Crystal has been a great addition to the show so far. Her children are gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 250June 24, 2021 1:45 PM

The Crystal/Sutton feud is entire due to Kyle whipping up drama. Maybe they both realised that.

by Anonymousreply 251June 24, 2021 3:52 PM

I too like that Crystle dresses like a chic LA woman and not like an upcycled 1980s fashion victim. Rinna too dresses like a normal person in jeans and sweats most of the time but at the dinner parties etc she gets into “character” with the wigs and fluorescent dresses and sequinned tuxedos when you know she’d just wear something slinky and leopard print.

by Anonymousreply 252June 24, 2021 3:59 PM

Rinna and Kyle are going to look like real hypocrites if they don’t attack Erika later this season.

They dragged LVP through the mud over a stupid Radar Online story, and Denise through the mud for eating Brandi’s pussy, but this psycho steals money from orphans and widows to buy purses and a glam squad, and they support her?

by Anonymousreply 253June 24, 2021 4:03 PM

The difference with LVP and Denise is that it was plainly obvious they were lying. With Erika, it's unlikely she was in the dark about Tom's shadiness, but the women don't really have any proof.

by Anonymousreply 254June 24, 2021 4:34 PM

Getting mad at Denise for not telling them on national TV that she was cheating on her husband is the dumbest shit ever. It’s literally none of their business.

What’s next - feuding because one of them is lying about being a vegan?

by Anonymousreply 255June 24, 2021 5:48 PM

So far this season Dorit has really taken a backseat to the others but I do like her and her fashion sense is fun. Oh, and she’s long winded but in a cute way.

by Anonymousreply 256June 24, 2021 6:02 PM

Yeah Kathy is unwittingly funny ...I kind of like her.

by Anonymousreply 257June 24, 2021 6:10 PM

Kathy is only here to try to fix her image after everyone found out she sent Paris to teenage "prison".

by Anonymousreply 258June 24, 2021 6:23 PM

[quote] Getting mad at Denise for not telling them on national TV that she was cheating on her husband is the dumbest shit ever.

I don't think anyone expected Denise to admit that. The problem was that she claimed she barely knew Brandi, which was clearly bs. She should have just admitted that she and Brandi had gotten close and said everything else was no one's business.

by Anonymousreply 259June 24, 2021 6:56 PM

I love Andy up on his moral high horse about Britney’s dad while Kathy Hilton is doing a season of image rehab on Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 260June 24, 2021 7:37 PM

All of these people are Nuts! But I guess that's why we watch these shows.

by Anonymousreply 261June 24, 2021 7:39 PM

I find Kathy really unlikable. She was friends with MJ and seems like an oblivious rich Republican.

by Anonymousreply 262June 24, 2021 7:41 PM

Kyle and Kim’s children all seem like decent people, whether that is a testament to the parenting style of the two of them, or their husbands is open to interpretation.

In contrast , Kathy Hilton has raised at least two monsters-Paris and her brother Conrad.

I think you get a sense of what these housewives are like as people by how their children conduct themselves. That’s why I have a soft soft for Vicki Gunvalson- she’s an asshole but her children are decent-and why I was always suspicious of LVP-she treats her adopted son like a servant while handing everything to that pig daughter of hers on a platter.

by Anonymousreply 263June 24, 2021 8:05 PM

Isn’t the rumour that the adopted son is Ken’s biological child from a mistress?

by Anonymousreply 264June 24, 2021 8:07 PM

[quote] I think you get a sense of what these housewives are like as people by how their children conduct themselves.

For all the ridicule she got on here when she was little, Gia on RHONJ has grown into a seemingly nice and level headed young woman. That is definitely not reflective of her mother, though, who is still the same pigheaded, nasty idiot she always was.

by Anonymousreply 265June 24, 2021 8:19 PM

Gia has been held up to public ridicule several times during the run of the show and turned out to be a smart, decent woman. As much as I’m not a Teresa fan she and Joe raised her well. You can be a moron and still be a good mother.

by Anonymousreply 266June 24, 2021 8:33 PM

Housewives who were terrible moms-Lauri Waring, Lisa Rinna, Nene Leakes, Kelly Dodd , Lynne Curtin, Danielle Staub….

by Anonymousreply 267June 24, 2021 8:55 PM

The kids mostly seem normal. Probably because they watched their moms act like drunk jerks and want to avoid that lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 268June 24, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote] The kids mostly seem normal. Probably because they watched their moms act like drunk jerks and want to avoid that lifestyle.

Then I expect one of Jennifer from RHONJ's kids to be president one day.

by Anonymousreply 269June 24, 2021 10:00 PM

Was that Petrossian caviar they were having? If so, Kathy lumped a good $500 worth onto her baked potato.

by Anonymousreply 270June 24, 2021 10:01 PM

"Kathy lumped a good $500 worth onto her baked potato."

That's nothing. You should see how much I put on my clit.

by Anonymousreply 271June 25, 2021 12:39 AM

I can't believe they're dragging out the Sutton walked in on Crystal naked nonsense. Nothingburger! Much like talking about a menage a trois within earshot of kids at Denise's party.

by Anonymousreply 272June 25, 2021 1:08 AM

This is the best this show's been in years.

by Anonymousreply 273June 25, 2021 1:09 AM

BH drags out ridiculous conflicts that NYC would squash in one episode. It’s a pattern with them.

by Anonymousreply 274June 25, 2021 2:24 AM

I remember someone describing RHOBH as the Seinfeld of the franchise-a show about nothing. It’s true.

Last season on Potomac we had a physical fight between two wives that ended in criminal charges; a fight between two of the husbands that almost ended in a physical altercation at the finale ; one of the husbands going to a hotel with a stripper, admitting he’s bisexual to the stripper and having the stripper takes pics of him in his underwear which the stripper released to a blog; a housewife being outed as having a $90k IRS debt; a housewife leaving the party she’s hosting to escape the group of housewives trying to confront her lies; a housewife bringing security to the reunion because another housewife’s husband threatened her in an Instagram story; and a housewife adopting a parrot that attacked the other housewives and became a character in his own right.

Any of the above would have been the main (and only) storyline on Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 275June 25, 2021 2:46 AM

Who thinks Erika knew that Tom was stealing all the money? I never liked her and it's clear to me that she married and stayed with Tom because he promised a lavish lifestyle. However, I think stealing money from victims to finance her lifestyle wouldn't be something she'd be on board with.

by Anonymousreply 276June 25, 2021 1:53 PM

All the Housewives shows seem more staged and scripted than ever. This show is still ok to watch but I’d give anything to see Vanderpump or Brandi back, or even that mess Denise and her hot husband. Garcelle is still really boring and Dorit may as well not be in it.

by Anonymousreply 277June 25, 2021 2:16 PM

Brandi was the most scripted housewife in BH history. You could see the wheels turning. No thanks. And Garcelle’s priceless reactions to the loonies around her are reason enough to keep her around

by Anonymousreply 278June 25, 2021 2:22 PM

Yes, priceless reactions like emailing of your husband's co-workers:

[quote] Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon. What do they have in common...I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don’t deserve this!

by Anonymousreply 279June 25, 2021 3:31 PM

I love that Garcelle sent that email. Her scumbag ex deserved to be humiliated.

by Anonymousreply 280June 25, 2021 3:42 PM

R279 So classy, Garcelle. Now clutch your pearls some more about the other gals and their bitchy antics, won't you?

by Anonymousreply 281June 25, 2021 3:58 PM

[quote] I don't think anyone expected Denise to admit that. The problem was that she claimed she barely knew Brandi, which was clearly bs.

Yeah, but Denise did laugh it off, and say we text but I’ve only seen her a few times after Kyle and Teddi kept pressing her. It started with them not believing her, not her excuses. She became increasingly defensive after they wouldn’t stop. It was their “thing” that season and they weren’t going to let it go until they got some sort of admission from Denise which she wasn’t going to give. It became really irritating to watch because there were weekly interventions where they tried to get Denise to admit she had an affair which she constantly denied.

If the same attitude was launched at Kyle’s marriage or Rinna’s marriage we’d see similar fireworks.

by Anonymousreply 282June 25, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote] Who thinks Erika knew that Tom was stealing all the money?

Everybody but Andy and the cast.

by Anonymousreply 283June 25, 2021 6:06 PM

The cast knows she did it. They’re scared to offer anything other than unconditional support because they know Erika will reveal everything they’ve ever said to her in confidence .

Remember, Erika took pictures of the condolence card she sent to LVP after the death of LVP’s brother, as evidence. I bet she’s got text messages, voice memos, pictures , etc that hold a trove of dirt on her dear friends Kyle, Dorit and Rinna. They are scared of her and they should be scared .

by Anonymousreply 284June 25, 2021 7:21 PM

Erika might not have known all the dirty little details of where Tom was getting so much money, but she absolutely knew it wasn't all clean. Like a mob wife, so long as he kept spending much of it on her, she didn't ask questions.

by Anonymousreply 285June 25, 2021 9:13 PM

I can’t stand Kyle and Rinna. And Kyle straight up lied on Watch What Happens Live. Rinna was closer to Denise than Erika. They’re trying to re-write the narrative. Straight up crazy.

by Anonymousreply 286June 25, 2021 9:21 PM

I think that Erika was “willfully ignorant” of where the money was coming from. She probably had suspicions, but she chose to just ignore it. As long as she was getting the dollars, she chose not to ask any questions or dig any deeper. Frankly that’s rather smart. Almost all crimes require proof of knowledge and intent. While her claims in that regard may be weak, if it can sustain reasonable doubt, she’s safe.

by Anonymousreply 287June 25, 2021 11:02 PM

[quote]Straight up crazy

Ain’t that the damn truth

by Anonymousreply 288June 25, 2021 11:59 PM

I bet Erika has been stashing money away for years. She probably has a nice cushion in the bank, she doesn't strike me as someone who is stupid or crazy when it comes to money.

by Anonymousreply 289June 26, 2021 1:43 AM

"she doesn't strike me as someone who is stupid or crazy when it comes to money."

Yeah, paying someone to pick out your clothes so you can go to lunch and makingba room in your house into your own chapel are the epitome of fiscal responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 290June 26, 2021 1:47 AM

I don’t think the Range Rover is Erika’s car. I think Bravo has a deal with Land Rover; a lot of the housewives in other cities (especially the ones with questionable finances) drive one. Cynthia and Kenya in ATL; Robyn in Potomac and several of the Jersey housewives drive them.

by Anonymousreply 291June 26, 2021 1:52 AM

Didn’t Brandi also lease a Range Rover? There’s definitely something to your theory.

by Anonymousreply 292June 26, 2021 5:36 AM

Kyle must be excited that the Halloween Kills trailer is out so she can show all the girls she's an actual actress. I bet Lisa Vanderpump will watch Kyle's death scene like Goldie Hawn watched Meryl Streep's in Death Becomes Her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 26, 2021 4:21 PM

Who is she talking about. I suspect Rinna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294June 26, 2021 4:49 PM

And Rinna posted (and deleted) this. A Rinna/Erika feud would be great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295June 26, 2021 4:51 PM

R294 and R295 Yup. Looks like a Jayne-Rinna bitch fight.

by Anonymousreply 296June 26, 2021 4:57 PM

R293 Wasn'y Kyle a child in the original 1978 Halloween? I don't think I have ever seen a Halloween movie, but I am familiar with Michael Myers being the killer. If he was 18 in the original movie, then that would make him 61 now. Is there a new killer, or is the new movie about an AARP member chasing people around with a knife?

by Anonymousreply 297June 26, 2021 4:59 PM

R297 Yes, Kyle was the little girl Jamie Lee was babysitting in the original Halloween.

The premise in the Halloween movies is that Michael is some kind of supernatural being, incapable of being killed.

by Anonymousreply 298June 26, 2021 5:01 PM

Kyle at 1:58 in the new Halloween trailer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 26, 2021 5:03 PM

R298 Oh. Of course. 🙄

For some reason, I assumed he was a regular mortal serial killer unlike Freddy and Jason. How dumb. I can't understand why anyone likes slasher movies like this.

by Anonymousreply 300June 26, 2021 5:08 PM

I’m going to see the Halloween film exclusively for Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 301June 26, 2021 5:24 PM

I'm gonna see it exclusively for her death scene!

by Anonymousreply 302June 26, 2021 5:26 PM

I'm going to die exclusively as a tribute to her otherworldly talent!

by Anonymousreply 303June 26, 2021 5:40 PM

I want Kyle to survive it then be in the third one.

by Anonymousreply 304June 26, 2021 5:43 PM

Only if , shortly before Kyle’s death, Michael Myers’ mask is removed and he’s revealed to be Carlton or LVP, r304.

by Anonymousreply 305June 26, 2021 5:45 PM

I like PK. He’s good to watch because he’s aware and knows when to leave a conversation.

by Anonymousreply 306June 26, 2021 5:48 PM

R293 haha yes and replace the cats with all those dogs and the shitting swans and that damn pony

by Anonymousreply 307June 26, 2021 5:52 PM

Why do I get the feeling Erika is loving all of this? Even bad publicity is good publicity and she’s a total narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 308June 26, 2021 6:08 PM

R302 You and me both

by Anonymousreply 309June 26, 2021 6:10 PM

Kyle must be making serious bank off if those Halloween movies. I see where she owns a huge house she lives in on the show and she owns the house sutton is renting from her. Looks like she's quietly making a lot of money from her acting career.

Kathy and Kim must be jealous as hell, haha!

by Anonymousreply 310June 26, 2021 7:00 PM

"You stole my goddamned role in 'Halloween'!"

by Anonymousreply 311June 26, 2021 7:08 PM

It's time to end the gratuitious worshiping of Kyle Richards as if she is the only and the greatest actress. There ARE other actresses. Kate Winslet, for fuck's sake!!

by Anonymousreply 312June 26, 2021 7:14 PM

That Halloween trailer is awful with Jamie Lee looking like a ratty old Karen in Walmart.

What is Erika mad at Rinna for?

by Anonymousreply 313June 26, 2021 7:15 PM

Tje way jamie lee looks, is actually the way actors are supposed to age. I'm always amazed when I see young girls come to LA and say they want to be the next big film star. And I'm looking at them an thinking to myself, you're not going to be taken seriously as a serious actress looking like a porn star. Did boobs very noticable nose job over injected lips fillers and a frozen face.

None of that is serious actress material. You're never going to win an Oscar or Golden Globe looking like Kim Kardashian etc. You have to look more like Jamie lee, Judi dench possibly, maybe not quite that far or Meryl Streep etc. If you gave any work done it really should be conservatively done and not overboard.

But a lot if these girls wanna look like kylie Jenner and think they'll be serious actresses, they won't. They wanna look like Instagram hookers, girls like that are not taken seriously in the serious film industry. Which is why most if them usually end up going the reality TV route branding themselves or just marrying some rich guy and living a nice quiet life in the upscale suburbs somewhere.

Because they're definitely not serious actress material. A lot of these women fit that mold. They wanna be serious actresses, but they're to vain to let themselves go just a little for a role. Even Joan Crawford was brave enough to let herself go a little in baby jane.

Vanity is way to important to some women to be seen with a few wrinkles on their face. Which is why they are not going to be serious actresses.

by Anonymousreply 314June 26, 2021 7:30 PM

R314 Here, I was rushing to type that. I know, lots of Spelling errors.

My apologies!

by Anonymousreply 315June 26, 2021 7:33 PM

You know she wasn't paying that glam squad $40K. Maybe $15K and putting the rest into an offshore account.

by Anonymousreply 316June 26, 2021 11:18 PM

The whole case is going to turn on a tearful courtroom confession by Mikey.

by Anonymousreply 317June 26, 2021 11:35 PM

Mauricio "The Agency" Umanksy makes the money in that marriage, not Kyle "Dumpy Old Bitch" Richards.

by Anonymousreply 318June 27, 2021 12:39 AM

True. Mauricio upended LVP and turned Kyle into the richest housewife. That kind of cash can buy a truckful of ladyboys.

by Anonymousreply 319June 27, 2021 2:38 AM

Mikey is gonna faint on the stand!!!

by Anonymousreply 320June 27, 2021 2:46 AM

I love RHOBH.

Erika is HUMAN GARBAGE

by Anonymousreply 321June 27, 2021 2:47 AM

I’m still available gurleens.

by Anonymousreply 322June 27, 2021 3:04 AM

Cristal’s cousins were prettier than her

by Anonymousreply 323June 27, 2021 3:08 AM

r272 You can't? They crafted a whole season and vilified LVP over a puppy. You think they can't make this into two seasons worth of drama?

by Anonymousreply 324June 27, 2021 3:54 AM

Erika vs Rinna is the feud we have been waiting for.

by Anonymousreply 325June 27, 2021 4:37 AM

OT: Mauricio is still extremely fuckable. He might be even more fun when he’s stoned out of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 326June 27, 2021 5:05 AM

Erika vs Rinna is not happening. They’re very close, I think Rinna knows way more about the divorce than she’s letting on. I think Rinna’s deleted Insta post is referencing Tom & Erika’s marriage, from Erika’s perspective.

by Anonymousreply 327June 27, 2021 5:56 AM

Erika isn't close to anyone. She's hollow inside.

by Anonymousreply 328June 27, 2021 6:38 AM

Erika should win an Emmy this season for her performance as the spurned wife who had no choice but to escape her loveless marriage in the middle of the workday.

by Anonymousreply 329June 27, 2021 10:41 AM

How nice it was of Crystal to hire her cousins as the "help" for her ladies' get together.

"Help us make dumplings, please, but don't you dare take off your aprons and leave the kitchen."

by Anonymousreply 330June 27, 2021 10:43 AM

Kyle better watch her back. If Erika gets away with her I-didn't-know!! act, she's going to be looking for a new Mr. Moneybags to dig her acrylics and her canines into.

by Anonymousreply 331June 27, 2021 12:18 PM

I was about to type something similar R330 . And how kind of Crystal's gay husband to go along with it.

Kyle stirs the pot to keep the spotlight off of her own marriage. Dorit calmly walking away from her and saying "I'm done" was beautiful.

We know that nothing on the show is reflected in real time, but who is writing Erika's narrative? She knows a storm is coming, so she files for divorce thinking she can get a community property cash grab? Tom's lawyers try to paint him as having alzheimer's, but they never discussed that defense with Erika so she could plant the seeds with her co-stars? The inmates are definitely running the asylum in that situation.

I love Garcelle sitting in judgement of the other women. They don't really even acknowledge her presence.

by Anonymousreply 332June 27, 2021 2:38 PM

I did wonder while watching them make duplings whether the cousins' Ford Festivas are sitting in Crystal's driveway or if she sent a limo to their suburban neighborhood to save herself the embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 333June 27, 2021 2:45 PM

R333 I'm pretty sure Crystal wouldn't spring for a limo, so she instructed her cousins to park three blocks away and walk from there.

by Anonymousreply 334June 27, 2021 3:13 PM

R332 Oh, yeah, I forgot part of Tom's defense was that he was losing his mind. If that was true, wouldn't Erika be talkin' that up with the gals instead of pretending to be the victim of a loveless marriage?

by Anonymousreply 335June 27, 2021 3:14 PM

R331 Nah. Mauricio's too young for Erika. She's lookin' for somebody who's likely to be dead within the next 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 336June 27, 2021 3:15 PM

R336 Oh, right, well then Lisa Vanderpump better chain up her old man before she loses the pony stable.

by Anonymousreply 337June 27, 2021 3:19 PM

I seem to remember clearly that when Erika first filed for divorce, the reason given was that Tom had cheated on her! Then all of a sudden it was announced he has Alzheimers when all the money shit came out. Like anyone would ever believe that he had ever cheated on her in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 338June 27, 2021 3:20 PM

R338 Based on her version of events, it sounded like she left him because he said "thanks, Hon," when she drove him to work—treating her "like staff"!!!—because after 20 years of marriage, that is clearly grounds for immediate divorce.

She's innocent, I tell ya! A simple country gal who fell in love!

by Anonymousreply 339June 27, 2021 3:23 PM

She divorced him because he has Alzheimers? LMAO what a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 340June 27, 2021 3:45 PM

R340 No dummy, she divorced him for calling her Hon like a common secretary! Didn't you listen to her compelling testimony?

by Anonymousreply 341June 27, 2021 3:53 PM

Erick is fuuuuucked. They are already going after her because Tom's law firm "loaned" her 20 million dollars to her business. It is only a matter of time before she either turns states evidence for a plea or gets caught in the shit storm.

by Anonymousreply 342June 27, 2021 3:55 PM

R338) Of course he has Alzheimer’s. Tom would never go out on that lusciousness known as Erika in his right mind

by Anonymousreply 343June 27, 2021 4:05 PM

Erika said when she dropped Tom off she said "I love you" and he just said "thanks, hon." I can see that being a little hurtful, but I can also see how "I love you" in that context could just be interpreted as "goodbye" and "thanks, hon" as "see you later."

by Anonymousreply 344June 27, 2021 5:45 PM

Erika and Tom's marriage was a business relationship from day one. Can you even imagine the two of them having sex? He probably left a couple of grand on the bureau before returning to his own room.

by Anonymousreply 345June 27, 2021 5:55 PM

I think she will be indicted and found guilty. She knew the money was coming from the victim settlement funds and had no problems with that.

by Anonymousreply 346June 27, 2021 5:56 PM

It always amazes me when shady people who have lots to hide agree to go on these reality shows. Are they stupid? No one knew who Erika and Tom were before this show and their legal troubles would have gone unnoticed had Erika not insisted on doing the show.

Bottom line: If you've got something to hide, especially illegal behavior, then stay off reality TV, or your downfall will be broadcast to a worldwide audience.

by Anonymousreply 347June 28, 2021 12:51 AM

I can’t get past a purse costing $95k.

by Anonymousreply 348June 28, 2021 1:58 AM

I read somewhere that some of the 20 mill went to a "business" she started AFTER all the bruhaha started coming out.

I agree - she is fucked and deserves everything she gets.

by Anonymousreply 349June 28, 2021 2:18 AM

R347, the same could be said for people who run for office. The problem is, those brazen crooks have no shame. They keep on grifting thinking they can lie their way out of anything.

by Anonymousreply 350June 28, 2021 5:30 AM

"They keep on grifting thinking they can lie their way out of anything."

Tell me about it!

by Anonymousreply 351June 28, 2021 6:22 AM

[quote] I know about 1000 Suttons in L.A. they are pretty much Edina Monsoon come to life.

Sutton makes me sad. A million dollar baby. All that money, so little taste and filling the husband sized hole in her life by buying the friendship of Kyle Richards.

by Anonymousreply 352June 28, 2021 2:27 PM

Sutton has the worst taste that I've even seen. Her gaudy dresses look like Christmas tree skirts.

by Anonymousreply 353June 28, 2021 6:21 PM

Is her store still open? Who buys that shit. All those old broads think they can run a successful boutique. Rinna had one, Kyle had two. Both have bombed.

by Anonymousreply 354June 28, 2021 8:21 PM

Boutique? More like MOO-tique in Kyle's case.

by Anonymousreply 355June 28, 2021 8:23 PM

If this is a hobby for Sutton it’s an expensive one. That store is in a prime area of WeHo, close to Craig’s. It’s paparazzi central. I was cut off a few years ago, driving home from the grocery store, in that area by Kim Kardashian and Kanye, who were trying to outrun photographers.

by Anonymousreply 356June 28, 2021 8:32 PM

Does Sutton sell the maloof hoof alongside her sutton mutton?

by Anonymousreply 357June 28, 2021 9:38 PM

Sutton sells Crystal approved vibrators!!!

by Anonymousreply 358June 28, 2021 11:22 PM

Some of these clothes don’t seem very LA. The baby blue square neck shift would be more appropriate on a Southern society matron.

Sutton will turn into a “I’m not leaving all my money to my children because charity needs it more and they need to be entrepreneurs” woman because she’s pissing her money away on rents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359June 29, 2021 9:46 AM

The boutiques are likely tax write-offs for the owners. A way to stash some money to avoid taxes. There is likely little profit, or enough expenses to cancel it out.

by Anonymousreply 360June 29, 2021 3:17 PM

[quote]The boutiques are likely tax write-offs for the owners.

How much tax would Sutton be owing off her investments? It's not some dinky kids boutique in the burbs, she sells stuff available on Net-A-Porter.

by Anonymousreply 361June 29, 2021 4:03 PM

Rinna had one where she sold Talbots clothes on Sherman Oaks - called Amelia Gray.

by Anonymousreply 362June 29, 2021 6:17 PM

Erika might be in deep doo-doo.

She's also agreed to testify against Tom in court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363June 29, 2021 8:38 PM

R362, you're right that Rinna had a store, but it was called Belle Grey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 29, 2021 8:43 PM

Will Erika receive immunity for testifying? I was hoping she’d go to prison then appear on Love After Lockup when she got out.

by Anonymousreply 365June 29, 2021 9:05 PM

Having a boutique seems to be a waste of time and money to me.

No one is getting rich off of a clothing boutique.

I'd put my money into real estate.

by Anonymousreply 366June 29, 2021 9:06 PM

Wonder what her cop son thinks about this.

You're either WITH me or AGAINST me!

by Anonymousreply 367June 29, 2021 10:07 PM

R363 Wow. This doesn't bode well for Ms. Pat the Puss, does it?

by Anonymousreply 368June 29, 2021 10:14 PM

Fuck you, R368! You don't know what I go through at night! I lay awake thinking, "How the fuck am I gonna get out of this three bedroom bungalow on a shitty Hollywood side street?"

by Anonymousreply 369June 29, 2021 10:56 PM

If she gets away with this with no prison time, she's gonna be on the arm of Trump, Jr. within a year. Bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 370June 29, 2021 11:15 PM

I can't help but wonder what Eileen Davidson thinks of all this.

by Anonymousreply 371June 29, 2021 11:20 PM

R362 as a true Rinna fan, the boutique used her daughters’ middle names, Delilah Belle & Amelia Gray. Lol my mom’s fave store is Talbot’s (also Chico’s, like Michael Phelps’ mom)

by Anonymousreply 372June 29, 2021 11:27 PM

R369 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 373June 29, 2021 11:57 PM

You can't count on Erika to give a straight answer to anything. She's very calculating and obviously keeps lots of secrets.

by Anonymousreply 374June 30, 2021 2:22 AM

"I can't help but wonder what Eileen Davidson thinks of all this."

Everybody? Everybody? Listen--let's have a moment of silence, please. Can we? Can we have a moment of silence for Erika's three-bedroom bungalow on a shitty Hollywood side street?

by Anonymousreply 375June 30, 2021 2:44 AM

Who do you think tipped off the cops?

by Anonymousreply 376June 30, 2021 2:45 AM

I bet she is turning states evidence in exchange for immunity.

by Anonymousreply 377June 30, 2021 2:46 AM

I wonder if this Tom Girardi scandal is going to cause big trouble for politicians. He was a big fundraiser for the Democrats and Gavin Newsom said on Watch What Happens that He loved Erika Jayne because her husband was so generous to his campaign. He was also friends with the LAPD chief.

It was kind of glossed over in the Hulu documentary , but one one of the victims said it was hard to file a complaint against him because he was so powerful and connected politically.

by Anonymousreply 378June 30, 2021 4:26 AM

Meanwhile, since there's no way in hell Erika will be back on future seasons, who will fill her spot? Certainly, Brandi and Camille have already reached out to Bravo. I hear Chrissy Teigen is out of work,

by Anonymousreply 379June 30, 2021 11:22 AM

R376 Well, I assure you it wasn't me!

by Anonymousreply 380June 30, 2021 11:30 AM

[R342] Wonder what her cop son thinks about this.You're either WITH me or AGAINST me!

!!

by Anonymousreply 381June 30, 2021 1:36 PM

^Her fans are so delusional. Her Twitter, while certainly filled with harsh critics, also has plenty of variations of “Stay strong, girl! You got this”.

by Anonymousreply 382June 30, 2021 1:44 PM

R382 Even Hitler had supporters. Means nothing. She’s going down.

by Anonymousreply 383June 30, 2021 1:57 PM

So......we’re supposed to feel sorry for Erika? Bitch has brass balls.

by Anonymousreply 384July 1, 2021 12:25 AM

Erika is completely full of shit R384.

by Anonymousreply 385July 1, 2021 12:26 AM

I can’t believe they’re still talking about Crystal feeling violated. And who brought it up? Kyle, of course.

by Anonymousreply 386July 1, 2021 12:53 AM

Why is Crystal’s face always so shiny?

by Anonymousreply 387July 1, 2021 1:11 AM

[quote]I can’t believe they’re still talking about Crystal feeling violated. And who brought it up? Kyle, of course.

Dorit: Let's bury the hatchet!

Kyle: Not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 388July 1, 2021 5:21 AM

Maybe because I grew up around a lot of Asians, I understand Crystle’s bluntness and stubbornness a lot more than Sutton. Crystle seems normal to me, where as Sutton’s bluntness and stubbornness seems makes her seem unstable.

by Anonymousreply 389July 1, 2021 5:53 AM

How can you even tell what Erika is thinking with all the botox? She lies constantly.

On WWHL, Garcelle said Denise would come back if they got ride of Rinna

by Anonymousreply 390July 1, 2021 6:07 AM

Lisa is trotting out Harry “Harry Hamlin!” Hamlin, Scott Disick and Lois. She’s playing hard. Speaking of which her mother seems nice, very nice actually, but it’s annoying that Lisa is trying to make her a meme.

I also liked Rinna’s hair this week. Not in general, but on her. It’s like a feathered version of the Florence Henderson mullet.

by Anonymousreply 391July 1, 2021 8:59 AM

Jeez, if Erika's acting had been as good in "Chicago" as it is on this show, she could've gotten a Tony nomination.

by Anonymousreply 392July 1, 2021 9:58 AM

How did I not know Garcelle has an older addict son and is a grandma?

by Anonymousreply 393July 1, 2021 9:59 AM

I'm surprised Crystal's kick boxing coach wasn't a member of her family - I mean, her brother takes care of her kids and her cousins make her dumplings.

by Anonymousreply 394July 1, 2021 10:01 AM

What's with people here not being able to spell Crystal?

by Anonymousreply 395July 1, 2021 10:15 AM

Crystal's such a great mom.

"Here, nanny, take this whining creature. Can't you see I'm kick boxing?"

by Anonymousreply 396July 1, 2021 10:17 AM

I had no idea Erika had been living under the cruel rule of a dictator all these years.

She is so brave for getting out.

She could have taken all kinds of valuables with her, but she took only what matters—her dignity and her soul!

The suit against her criminal husband is a sheer coincidence. Nothing to see here! Erika knew nothing of his abuses!

Had she known she was profiting off accident victims and their survivors, she would have at least given up some of the custom wigs so that those poor people could have gotten something. She might have even given up a few of her private plane rides so the jet fuel money could have been sent to the disfigured people who hurtled to the earth in a fireball of metal. She is very generous. She would have done that much!

Erika made it all the way to Broadway where she was a STAH all on her own merits plus $40 million of financing from her husband, and her dastardly, monstrous tyrant of a husband didn't even visit to see her pat her puss as Roxy Hart. What more evidence do a judge and jury need to see how victimized this poor woman has been? A woman of lesser grit would not have survived Tom Girardi's cruelty, but Erika is a human phoenix and she will rise again, an even greater singer and dancer, an even greater reality and Broadway STAH, perhaps even a greater pussy patter than ever before! 🤩

by Anonymousreply 397July 1, 2021 10:23 AM

It doesn't really help Erika's case that she was talking up how terrific Tom is and how solid their marriage is right up until she filed for divorce. Then within a few weeks, Tom is called on the carpet, I mean come on.

by Anonymousreply 398July 1, 2021 10:28 AM

R398 Yes. Amazing how week after week, all we got from Erika was how wonderful Tom was to her and how supportive he was and how completely in love they were.

Then BOOM! He's cruel, he's cold, he's verbally abusive, he's conniving, he's a monster.

Gurl, get the fuck outta here.

by Anonymousreply 399July 1, 2021 10:31 AM

R399 Erika was an abused spouse. It's typical of abused spouses to paint glowing pictures of their abusers to mask their situations and as a means of self-denial.

Erika is a typical battered spouse, emotionally if not also physically. Given what we are learning, it won't be a surprise when she finally admits he has been beating her for the past 20 years. Just because he is 106 and 5'4" and she's half his age and 6'4" doesn't mean he hasn't been overpowering her with brute force.

by Anonymousreply 400July 1, 2021 10:44 AM

R400 Hi, Erika!

by Anonymousreply 401July 1, 2021 10:45 AM

R401 didn't read R400 until the end.

by Anonymousreply 402July 1, 2021 10:49 AM

If Erika was really worried about Tom being relentless and cruel in the divorce proceedings, she wouldn't be on camera for an hour each week talking about what a horrible, emotionally abusive person he is. No, she'd keep her goddamn mouth shut.

Clearly, Tom's on board with - and probably scripting - the tales she tells about the pure hell she lived in for 20+ years.

These two will do whatever it takes to protect their slimy, grifting asses.

by Anonymousreply 403July 1, 2021 11:31 AM

Erika claiming to have been stuck in an abusive relationship is an insult to everyone who’s in an abusive relationship for real. Somehow she will manage to walk away from this unscathed. Wait and watch.

by Anonymousreply 404July 1, 2021 11:40 AM

Two things for Bravo producers to note:

1. No one but no one wants to see the Housewives working out with their personal trainers or boxing coaches - especially Leah and the retarded guy

2. Flogging Sutton's violation of Crystal's privacy is a sure way to make my eyes glaze over and change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 405July 1, 2021 12:50 PM

But mastermind/script writing Tom has Alzheimers, right?

Right?

by Anonymousreply 406July 1, 2021 1:13 PM

Yes, let's stop talking about the "violation" already. Let's get an update on Lucy Lucy Apple Juicey, please!

by Anonymousreply 407July 1, 2021 2:12 PM

R407 Uh, no. Can we talk more about how concerned I am over my daughter AMELIA GRAY dating SCOTT DISICK? It's really got me and HARRY HAMLIN worried. I mean, SCOTT DISICK is dating my daughter AMELIA GRAY and I'm not happy about it, because SCOTT DISICK is so much older than the daughter of me and HARRY HAMLIN, AMELIA GRAY.

Go that?

by Anonymousreply 408July 1, 2021 2:20 PM

Does Lisa Rinna not look as scary skinny now as she did 3 or 4 years ago or is it winter and she’s wearing puffer jackets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409July 1, 2021 2:32 PM

She had some bread and felt better, R409.

by Anonymousreply 410July 1, 2021 3:10 PM

R405 if the trainers are hot I enjoy watching them. Crystal's boxing coach is kinda hot and he seemed nice. I hate the troll that awful Leah uses (and appropriated from Tinsley last season)

by Anonymousreply 411July 1, 2021 5:16 PM

"I took my name. I took nothing but my name."

by Anonymousreply 412July 1, 2021 5:36 PM

the fact that Denise wants to return despite being a complete pill last season and avoiding a few ensemble cast gatherings makes it clear to me that she's having money issues. She hated being on last season when she was in the middle of all the drama. Why else would she be telling Garcelle she wants to return if she had other steady income?

by Anonymousreply 413July 1, 2021 5:40 PM

Denise is just saying that because it reenforces the idea that she was a victim of Rinna. She has no interest in going back but also knows full well the show isn't getting rid of Rinna anytime soon. It's an empty assertion on her part.

by Anonymousreply 414July 1, 2021 6:08 PM

Denise is a semi-regular on The Bold & the Beautiful right now but I can’t think that pays much. And we all know Aaron is a space cadet charlatan grifter of some sort.

by Anonymousreply 415July 1, 2021 6:08 PM

R415 Shut up! The FBI is following me!

by Anonymousreply 416July 1, 2021 6:24 PM

Denise is not Beverly Hills material. I like her, but she walks around in tank tops and Jean's all the time. People who watch this show don't wanna see that. We wanna see glamorous stylish well put together women.

That's not denise at all. She's way to comfortable in her everyday attire, to glam it up.

by Anonymousreply 417July 1, 2021 10:15 PM

R417 Actually, that's exactly what made me love Denise in the first season she was on. She was "real" and didn't give a fuck about glamming it up for the other bitches. I loved the way she absolutely repulsed Lisa Vanderpump and Dorit by refusing to wear evening gowns to have lunch.

The second season she was on, though, is when she started to disintegrate.

by Anonymousreply 418July 1, 2021 10:21 PM

The woman on RHOBH, should be more like Joan and Jackie Collins and Morgan Fairchild and Dihane Carroll etc. That's what I thought the show was gonna be like when it first started. And it kinda was for a while, than it just became a heaping pile of shit like any other reality show ends up turning into.

by Anonymousreply 419July 1, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote] she absolutely repulsed Lisa Vanderpump and Dorit by refusing to wear evening gowns to have lunch.

Hehe. I would love the show to do a 180 and bring on actual L.A. middle class housewives as cast members so we could watch the rich ladies recoil in disgust and pretend not to be disgusted, and then to boot the rich bitches and let the show finally live up to its name: REAL housewives.

by Anonymousreply 420July 1, 2021 10:37 PM

The show should've been called, the elite house wives of? Insert city.

Instead of the REAL housewives.

by Anonymousreply 421July 1, 2021 10:40 PM

I don't care about the lack of glam from Denise. She's been in hollywood for so long and it's clear she only gets dolled up when she has to

What turned me off completely was knowing she's with a nutjob, liar husband. His line "cancer is your best friend" was the most absurd thing I've ever heard on a reality show. I can't stand people who earn money by misleading people when it comes to health. Denise is dumb but she has to know he's full of shit too

by Anonymousreply 422July 1, 2021 11:01 PM

Only pretentious asshole glam it up for a backyard barbecue...I loved Denise

by Anonymousreply 423July 1, 2021 11:13 PM

R417, have you ever seen the very first season of the OC housewives? Not one of them looked glamorous or made up, and I actually enjoyed watching the show when it first started.

It’s ridiculous to dress up in Chanel and 6 inch heels to eat burgers at a BBQ.

by Anonymousreply 424July 2, 2021 1:00 AM

[quote] Denise is not Beverly Hills material. I like her, but she walks around in tank tops and Jean's all the time. People who watch this show don't wanna see that. We wanna see glamorous stylish well put together women. That's not denise at all. She's way to comfortable in her everyday attire, to glam it up.

Oh, dear, r417.

The your post indicates you may not be DL material.

by Anonymousreply 425July 2, 2021 9:07 AM

My grandmother always refused to wear anything with a logo on it. "Unless they're paying me to advertise their brand, I'm not going to be a walking commercial for them."

Dorit must get a lot of freebies from LV and Chanel. Or else she is just really a stupid fashion victim.

Although she tries waaaaay too hard, I really like her style and her overall look, but the logos kill it. Rich people covered in luxury brand logos are as trashy to me as any Tampa trailer park hooker.

by Anonymousreply 426July 2, 2021 9:23 AM

[quote] Dorit must get a lot of freebies from LV and Chanel. Or else she is just really a stupid fashion victim.

To your first sentence, she pays a stylist who negotiated loans.

To your second sentence, yes.

Overall, I like her mod-inspired looks.

by Anonymousreply 427July 2, 2021 9:33 AM

Dorit just posts her looks and does new looks/glam/personas and that is her story line? Her shit should get fired for thinking that. It’s also fun to see her with Jagger and Phoenix because they steal the show, but yeah, Dorit has nothing going on and it’s irritating that she thinks she’s safe by just dressing up?

by Anonymousreply 428July 2, 2021 10:00 AM

Sutton may be unhinged, but the way Crystal pokes her and laughs in her face is cunt behavior.

I guess marrying a gay man means she and her poor body image never have to feel threatened by another woman.

by Anonymousreply 429July 2, 2021 10:34 AM

what did Erika's t-shirt say?

by Anonymousreply 430July 2, 2021 12:24 PM

I like Crystal. As for feeling violated she probably had a more modest and proper upbringing so being caught naked in the privacy of her room was probably disturbing. Also, Sutton did say ‘I don’t know what’s going on over there’ which could be implying that she walked in on Crystal masturbating. Sutton should have apologized and left her room immediately. Sutton is not innocent in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 431July 2, 2021 1:11 PM

R431 I'm tired of the Sutton-naked Crystal storyline. Can we please get back to how upset I am that my daughter, and the daughter of HARRY HAMLIN, AMELIA GRAY, the former Vogue Kazakhstan cover model and famous eating disorder spokesperson, is dating SCOTT DISICK? HARRY HAMLIN and I are so upset about AMELIA GRAY dating SCOTT DISICK that we may have to call up KRIS KARDASHIAN to discuss it. Okay?

by Anonymousreply 432July 2, 2021 1:18 PM

I AM STILL DEALING WITH MUNCHHUNCHIE!!

by Anonymousreply 433July 2, 2021 1:55 PM

It takes the focus off of her EATING DISORDER! REMEMBER? Amelia had an EATING DISORDER! But now that she's with SCOTT DISICK, I'm so happy that people have stopped talking about her EATING DISORDER!

by Anonymousreply 434July 2, 2021 2:11 PM

^ which is really weird since no one was talking about AMELIA HAMLIN'S eating disorder except AMELIA HAMLIN and LISA RINNA.

by Anonymousreply 435July 2, 2021 3:26 PM

Weird that Kyle is now playing Lisa's role, bringing up conflict among the women and inciting fights after no one cared anymore. Kyle's whole persona used to be "watch me buy things and dote on my husband and kids," but it seems Dorit has moved into that territory and Kyle is becoming the shit stirrer. I don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 436July 2, 2021 3:29 PM

What does Harry Hamlin see in Lisa Rinna. Yes, he loves crazy women as evidenced by his marriage to Nicolette Sheridan , but they don’t seem to have anything in common except their awful daughters.

by Anonymousreply 437July 2, 2021 3:30 PM

Kyle's youngest kid is an annoying little gremlin.

by Anonymousreply 438July 2, 2021 3:36 PM

Rinna was very hot as a young woman when they got together and even if her looks have gotten a bit uncanny, she’s got an incredible body and clearly remains determined to “keep the home fires burning” physically. I suspect more importantly, she is completely adoring of him to the point of obsequiousness. Rinna also doesn’t expect to be “kept” and has taken seemingly every paycheque on offer so that Harry can do “respectable” character actor work and bugger off to Canada for the summers.

by Anonymousreply 439July 2, 2021 3:42 PM

I don't know what's going on in here, but I just popped in to leave a comment. Why are some of you are naked? That's weird. I'll just leave this comment here and shut the door.

by Anonymousreply 440July 2, 2021 3:51 PM

Crystle will tell the ladies that she was molested at Prom in the powder room by her gym teacher.

Then Sutton will be sorry.

by Anonymousreply 441July 2, 2021 6:16 PM

[quote] Weird that Kyle is now playing Lisa's role, bringing up conflict among the women and inciting fights after no one cared anymore. Kyle's whole persona used to be "watch me buy things and dote on my husband and kids," but it seems Dorit has moved into that territory and Kyle is becoming the shit stirrer. I don't like it.

Lisa was naturally better at it, with her RP accent, Baby Boomer Barbara Cartland dresses and Lady Who Lunches cattiness.

by Anonymousreply 442July 2, 2021 6:21 PM

"Crystal," R441. And "prom."

by Anonymousreply 443July 2, 2021 6:21 PM

R439 "Bugger" being the key word when it comes to Harry Hamlin's Canadian camping trips.

by Anonymousreply 444July 2, 2021 6:58 PM

I can't wait for Sutton to accuse Kristille of wanting to eat Kyle's dogs.

by Anonymousreply 445July 2, 2021 7:02 PM

CHrystel needs to stop picking on Sutton and go in on Kyle since it's obvious she's the one flogging this dead horse.

by Anonymousreply 446July 2, 2021 7:06 PM

I feel the opposite of violated by Crystal's ability to specify the exact dictionary definition of a word on demand.

She's officially the un-Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 447July 2, 2021 7:06 PM

Christyl is a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 448July 2, 2021 8:20 PM

Why do people watch this? These people are evidence that the human race should be eradicated. It’s about as valuable and valid as professional wrestling.

by Anonymousreply 449July 2, 2021 11:31 PM

PS, when I see programs like this I understand Trump, FoX News and other media idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 450July 2, 2021 11:32 PM

Well, R450, you sure told us!

by Anonymousreply 451July 2, 2021 11:51 PM

I'm covering my peepee, Poppins at R440. Now that YOU'VE VIOLATED ME, please leave! I have to talk to Kyle, on-camera, about this very private, HUMILIATING moment. Stop looking at my testicles while I lay down on the floor, naked!!!!

by Anonymousreply 452July 2, 2021 11:54 PM

Crastall shouldn't walk around naked if she doesn't wanna be violated by the eyes of a drunken southern lady!

by Anonymousreply 453July 2, 2021 11:57 PM

You don't rent real estate in LA and arrange a moving truck in a day. Not to mention the 20 million in "loans" Tom's law office gave to Erika's companies.

by Anonymousreply 454July 3, 2021 12:34 AM

I wish Sutton would just come out and say that she caught Crystal masturbating when she walked in on her, even if it's not true. That would shut that bitch up good.

And then for the rest of the season, we would get jokes like "Make sure you knock first, Crystal might be masturbating in there."

by Anonymousreply 455July 3, 2021 12:56 AM

You just know Krastyl was shoving Sutton's face massager in her snatch when Sutton walked in unannounced!

by Anonymousreply 456July 3, 2021 1:02 AM

R454 Yeah. That whole "I dropped him off at work, packed everything up, then moved to a new place in a day" story was the height of BS.

by Anonymousreply 457July 3, 2021 1:02 AM

Sutton should've twisted Xristales titties.

by Anonymousreply 458July 3, 2021 1:04 AM

You guys are really obsessed with crystals pussy. Are you sure this is still a Gay site?

by Anonymousreply 459July 3, 2021 1:52 AM

R459 Hi Mr. Minkoff I love your work!

by Anonymousreply 460July 3, 2021 1:58 AM

Sutton is an utter loon, but the whole Mr Poppins thing made me cackle out out.

by Anonymousreply 461July 3, 2021 8:26 AM

She has a crystal pussy??? wow.

by Anonymousreply 462July 3, 2021 1:17 PM

Rinna said something to the effect that dating Scott would get the media off her back about her eating disorder. When I heard that I thought the only time I’ve heard it talked about was by her on RHOBH

by Anonymousreply 463July 3, 2021 1:27 PM

Rinna is probably pissed that the Kardashian show is over because she and Amelia could have been part of that shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 464July 3, 2021 2:47 PM

Rinna is a wonderful mother.

by Anonymousreply 465July 3, 2021 2:50 PM

Better than me, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 466July 3, 2021 2:58 PM

[qyite]I wish Sutton would just come out and say that she caught Crystal masturbating when she walked in on her, even if it's not true. That would shut that bitch up good. And then for the rest of the season, we would get jokes like "Make sure you knock first, Crystal might be masturbating in there."

This is basically what Kyle is counting on.

by Anonymousreply 467July 3, 2021 3:57 PM

[quote]Rinna is probably pissed that the Kardashian show is over because she and Amelia could have been part of that shitshow.

The Kardashians are moving to Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 468July 3, 2021 3:58 PM

Hulu here I come baby!

by Anonymousreply 469July 3, 2021 4:03 PM

[quote]What does Harry Hamlin see in Lisa Rinna.

She pegs him ruthlessly and often.

by Anonymousreply 470July 3, 2021 4:08 PM

Didn't Sutton walk into Crystal's room at about 2 AM to return that coat? Who the fuck does something like that? It was a dumb thing to do. Leave the coat in the hall, who keeps coats in their bedrooms anyway? It's not like she couldn't find it in the house when she needed it.

Another stupid storyline brought to us be Bravo TV.

by Anonymousreply 471July 3, 2021 7:15 PM

I felt sorry for Erika for a couple of seconds when she mused about not having a normal marriage like Kyle's.

I just can't see it though. Erika is so controlled and cool. She could never have handled a houseful of kids and a man who actually wanted to have sex.. I just can't picture her and Tom together other than when she was earning her paycheck for marrying him.

It should be interesting to watch her evolve from the false image of a coddled kept woman to a dame who can't afford that lifestyle any more.

by Anonymousreply 472July 3, 2021 7:23 PM

Sutton should have wadded up the coat and shoved it into Krystil's pussy like a fine southern lady.

by Anonymousreply 473July 3, 2021 7:24 PM

Rinna should casually suggest that maybe Sutto is a lez.

I cannot tell you how refreshing and enjoyable this show is without having to have Lisa Vanderpump’s various failed businesses shoved down my throat. I truly can’t stand that woman and that animated corpse troll husband of hers.

by Anonymousreply 474July 3, 2021 8:07 PM

I hated Ken. I always got the impression that he insisted on having that Giggy on the bed when he and Lisa had sex.

by Anonymousreply 475July 3, 2021 11:04 PM

Ken and Lisa had sex? When?

by Anonymousreply 476July 4, 2021 12:56 AM

LVP is truly the tackiest bitch across the Real Housewives portfolio. If she spoke with an American accent nobody would think she is elegant.

by Anonymousreply 477July 4, 2021 1:31 AM

These other bitches WISH they had an iconic role in their past like mine in this seminal classic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478July 4, 2021 3:55 AM

[quote] Weird that Kyle is now playing Lisa's role

That’s because it’s all scripted

by Anonymousreply 479July 4, 2021 4:21 AM

Crhistul is a mean girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480July 4, 2021 2:52 PM

R145 right? And how does she afford all the couture and private viewings and front row fashion show seats?

by Anonymousreply 481July 9, 2021 7:18 PM

I'm liking Crystal more. I love how she just sits there with a barely visible smirk while Sutton wigs out. If she wanted to she could probably drive Sutton insane.

by Anonymousreply 482July 9, 2021 7:43 PM

This is Sutton’s Ex. PIMCO is a well known investment management firm; they manage a lot of funds available for your 401ks. Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke have both worked as advisors for PIMCO. It’s a legitimate company and he’s a member of their Executive team. Sutton was married to him for than 10 years and they have 3 children under 18. She’s loaded, she’s worth a lot more than $2 million, and maybe worth more than Crystal, Kyle and Kathy. Now, if she continues to spend money as she has over the past two seasons on the show , that may not be true, but this woman isn’t hurting financially , and it’s not a smoke and mirrors situation like Dorit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483July 9, 2021 7:46 PM

Here's a link about Mr. Stracke that doesn't toss out the poors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484July 9, 2021 7:54 PM

Mr Sutton has gay face

by Anonymousreply 485July 9, 2021 8:15 PM

I can’t picture Sutton with children.

by Anonymousreply 486July 9, 2021 9:39 PM

Crystal is a sociopath

by Anonymousreply 487July 10, 2021 6:04 AM

Did Kyle arrange for Kathy to be edited to look like an old dementia-stricken bag lady? Maybe this is her revenge.

by Anonymousreply 488July 10, 2021 6:11 AM

Crystal is a fucking psychopath and she looks so self-satisfied when she gaslights and tries to push Sutton over the edge. Sutton is a decent person with some issues and Crystal is a predator. The silver lining will be when Crystal’s life inevitably falls apart, because joining the Housewives is always the red flag that your personal life is about to implode.

by Anonymousreply 489July 10, 2021 6:53 AM

I want a show where Leah from NY and Crystal face off. Sociopath vs. Psychopath. It would be epic.

by Anonymousreply 490July 10, 2021 6:55 AM

Why does Kathy always look like she has a milk mustache? Is it the lighting? Bad lip liner? Or does she have a hairy upper lip? Very distracting. Watch for it if you haven't noticed.

by Anonymousreply 491July 11, 2021 2:24 AM

Who's Hunky Dorey?

by Anonymousreply 492July 11, 2021 2:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!