Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 - Part 2 !

Go at it, bitches!

Part One here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492March 20, 2022 1:08 AM

Fuck should hhhave used a photo. Bad OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2021 8:55 PM

Delish! Thanks OP!

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2021 10:59 PM

The Latest Pit Stop with Heidi "n" Closet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2021 11:04 PM

I can tell you this. Y'all are not ready for the game within a game. It is legendary.

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2021 11:17 PM

Silky, you made something blue a few weeks ago. What was it?

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2021 11:29 PM

In the Pit Stop episode above both Heidi and Trixie viciously attack Silky's confessional look 😔

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2021 11:36 PM

They've done this 'game within a game' before. Every All Stars does this. The eliminated queens all come back to compete against each other for a chance to re-enter the competition, and the one who succeeds gets eliminated the next episode, proving again why they didn't deserve to go far in the competition.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2021 12:04 AM

^different this time

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2021 12:51 AM

I hope it involves lighting themselves on fire.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2021 12:55 AM

Russian roulette!

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2021 12:55 AM

I'd watch that, r9!

Heidi "n" Closet said she thinks it's like the movie Saw, where the queens have to hack off limbs to save themselves.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2021 2:39 AM

Love Heidi, detest talent-free Trixie. Bob and drunk Thorgy review the episodes so much better. No longer having to suck the Drag Race tit. Tell the truth drunk Thorgy! Bob is fucking Laila McQueen? Lucky Bob.

Ginger Minj hasn't a chance in hell of winning this thing. He did before we saw him again. OUCH. Bad everything. Not young. Too many chins. Crotch on the floor. Legless. No longer funny. SAD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2021 6:41 AM

I thought the “game within a game” thing would be that the eliminated queens get to vote in the elimination in every episode. Like in episode 3, they would have opened up the voting box to see that there was an “extra” lipstick, and then Serena would appear and say she was watching from behind screen. Then the next episode, Jiggly and Serena get to vote, ect.

I think it would have been a fun way to increase the stakes of voting, make girls want revenge, and let the eliminated queens show off some more of their drag. But alas, I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2021 7:52 AM

the spoileddragrace reddit has the details on the "game within a game" at the top of page 2 at the link below. Look for the heading:

"For the Lazy Bitches

General"

Under the third bullet point, the game within a game is described.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2021 11:08 AM

R14 No spoilers please.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2021 11:29 AM

Blue? Gurl what?

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2021 5:25 PM

"Silky" you made it. It was a beautiful. You were also talking to A'keria while doing it?

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2021 5:38 PM

Do new episodes screen on Wednesday?

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2021 9:32 PM

r17 gurl on the show? Or on Youtube? I am confused.

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2021 9:54 PM

I'm confused too!

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2021 9:59 PM

R19 I think they were making a joke.

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2021 10:02 PM

Jesus, whoever made that doc in R14 is clearly autistic.

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2021 10:09 PM

^where is the lie, though?

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2021 10:10 PM

R22, I've got the Aspergers, and I can't really tell you much from that document. It was unreadable.

I didn't enjoy what I read.

by Anonymousreply 24July 8, 2021 12:12 AM

silky - r19, you made it. It was blue and you eat it.

by Anonymousreply 25July 8, 2021 3:09 AM

I have no idea who this but he nailed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2021 3:18 AM

Silky ate a sack of blue Skittles and made a big blue turd.

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2021 3:19 AM

r28 we are refined gentlemen and gentlelesbians here, begone with your vile blue toilet humor!

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2021 3:23 AM

That's been posted a hundred times before R27. It's Ginger Minj. and some others from All Stars Two. AKA, the only All Stars worth watching. Ginger was a local theatre performer and actor in Christian films from the time he was a kid. He's quite good there. Can't sing like that now. Ginger looks like a very old man now, as does Pandora. Like over 50 old. No ish to their jush.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2021 3:28 AM

If you want something blue - by my book - Cocktails for Queens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2021 3:29 AM

R27 I misread that as "for Harvey Weinstein" and expected a spoof!

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2021 3:30 AM

You failed Silky / r31! It was very recent you should remember it, gurl.

Nice try anyway, fake Silky!

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2021 3:37 AM

Is AS6 on tonight?

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2021 3:39 AM

I haven't really checked out many queens' merch before, but Silky has some fun stuff.

Unfortunately the dreaded Priyanka is a collaborator in her book :-(

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2021 3:40 AM

r35, NO.

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2021 3:40 AM

I think r25 / r33 / r37 is "special", because he's busy upvoting his posts repeatedly for some reason. Blocked, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2021 3:44 AM

Atrocious spelling is on brand!

by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2021 8:53 AM

The judging was very weird on the latest episode

No idea how Jan won, her performance had her usual air of desperation and doing too much, but the judges were eating up her Lady Gaga performance for some reason. But Trinity and Pandora were easily the top 2 of the week, with Trinity as the stand out. Beyoncé is hard to do well and she nailed it.

And then on the other end I though Yara was solidly safe, the bottom 2 should’ve been Ginger and A’keria. Ginger is my fav but her performance was terrible, and A’Keria has been skating the bottom for the last few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 40July 8, 2021 12:26 PM

I thought Jan was really good last night. She's still annoying but she won that challenge.

by Anonymousreply 41July 8, 2021 7:33 PM

Jan only won because they wanted to give her a redemption story line because she lost her last musical episode. They probably also didn’t want Trinity to win two episodes in a row. What should have happened was Pandora winning last week and Trinity this week.

Bottom two should have been Ginger and Yara and Ginger should have went home. They were allowed to pick their own characters. Is Fergie really the best that Ginger could come up with? Really? Ginger had three shots and her fashion is still boring. She lost the spark she had in season 7.

I am really proud of Pandora. I do not see her winning but I would love to see her win at least one challenge. She was the original robbed queen. The show has changed too much since she was last in it, and the minute there is a full on dancing challenge she is people toast, but hopefully she can hang on until at least the Snatch Game (but Ginger will probably win that one).

I was so happy to see Jessica Wild! What a surprise!

I know I am talking too much but this was such a fun episode for me. I thought the challenge was great. It was so fun to hear Ru songs in a new style, and I am glad the queens were able to pick who they wanted to be.

by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2021 7:48 PM

No way! Ginger wasn't that bad. Yara sucked at the challenge and the runway plain and simple! The right bitch went home.

by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2021 7:56 PM

r33 okay gurl...you do you.

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2021 8:18 PM

R44 Silky, what performer did you have prepared?

by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2021 8:30 PM

r45 is that a sentence? What performer did you have prepared? What does that mean? If English is your second language I apologize but no idea what you are asking.

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2021 8:46 PM

R46 Haha sorry, and yes, English is my second language. On they show they said that each queen was allowed to pick and prepare ahead of time what celebrity they wanted to be for the half time show. I wanted to know who you picked.

by Anonymousreply 47July 8, 2021 8:52 PM

I really like Jessica Wild, so I was glad to see her.

Ugh, there will be no living with Jan now that she has a win under her belt.

by Anonymousreply 48July 8, 2021 8:54 PM

Ginger is doing surprisingly 'Meh' this season, I was expecting her to come in and slay the competition.

by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2021 9:11 PM

[quote][R45] is that a sentence? What performer did you have prepared? What does that mean?

It's a COOKBOOK!

by Anonymousreply 50July 8, 2021 11:17 PM

I thought Akeria and Trinity were top 2 and bottom 2 were Yara and Ginger.

Oh well.

At least I knew Jessica Wild murdered it. Jan’s lip sync was like that Jackie Cox one 
.Kill the Lights? I guess a BFA doesn’t have remedial LSFYL yet.

by Anonymousreply 51July 9, 2021 12:16 AM

Trinity as Beyoncé really impressed me. She definitely didn't look like Sammy Davis Jr in a Beyoncé wig, and now I'm wanting to see if/what Bianca will say about it on her social media.

I was skeptical about Jessica Wild being a lip sync "assassin", since she only lip synced once in Season 2 and lost, but R51 is right, she murdered it. Plus, it added that extra layer of drama by having her being the one to eliminate her friend Yara.

by Anonymousreply 52July 9, 2021 12:27 AM

Silky would have been Janet Jackson. Whip out them gigantic moobs, mama!

by Anonymousreply 53July 9, 2021 1:26 AM

Jessica Wilde, Laganga, Adore, Brook Lynne Heights need to return for a QUALITY All Stars Season. Along with HEIDI, Gigi Goode, Crystal Methyd, Kameron Michaels, the atrociously named Jackie Cox and maybe a little somethin from season 9 - the underrated and clueless Alexis Michelle.

They've got to stop hobbling these casts together by only giving us one of two decent performers. To stretch out All Star Seasons to infinity. Season five was bad but they all look so old and fat and filled this season too. It's a bit depressing. Ginger is terrible - from head to toe. I don't want to feel that way about Ginger. The rest of them - who are they? At this point I can only cheer for RahJah, Trinity and Eureka. None of them should be All Star winners though.

by Anonymousreply 54July 9, 2021 1:43 AM

Cobbling, not hobbling. Nancy Kerrigan was hobbled, R54. All Stars is cobbled.

by Anonymousreply 55July 9, 2021 1:53 AM

Fuck off grampa R55. I said what I said. Hobbled.

by Anonymousreply 56July 9, 2021 2:19 AM

Grampa's gonna spank you, R56, till your rear is red!

by Anonymousreply 57July 9, 2021 2:21 AM

Jan was deluded by thinking she would win the lip sync with that basic party dress.

by Anonymousreply 58July 9, 2021 8:19 AM

R53 Actually Jiggly chose Janet.

by Anonymousreply 59July 9, 2021 8:37 AM

So glad Yara is gone.

by Anonymousreply 60July 9, 2021 10:09 AM

I blocked R54 et al, but this is for her in regards to hobbling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 9, 2021 12:09 PM

Does anyone else think this week’s challenge was horribly boring? The queens did fine, even those in the bottom. It was dull!!

Also, can RuPaul PLEASE record new songs? How many times do we have to hear Jealous of My Boogie!?! ENOUGH! I know that Lucien, who went crazy, wrote those songs for Ru
 but Ru can’t find a new songwriter!?!?

by Anonymousreply 62July 9, 2021 1:21 PM

His songs all consist of his catchphrases and he has no new ones. Bring back by girls, Condragulations, Glamazon....TBH he should work with Todrick, He at least can spit out a decent catchy song.

by Anonymousreply 63July 9, 2021 1:24 PM

I’m betting Ru’s next song will be Inner Saboteur. She throws that line around a lot.

by Anonymousreply 64July 9, 2021 1:29 PM

R62 Actually, no. I thought it was incredibly fun. It was cool to see how the songs were done in various styles. The dancing was cute. And, it was an actual drag challenge. Challenges were they make perfume commercials or whatever are cute, but have little to do with drag. Dressing up like a celebrity and lipsyncing is drag 101. If they were not allowed to pick their own divas it would be different, of course.

by Anonymousreply 65July 9, 2021 1:31 PM

Lol @ the "cobbling" idiot

by Anonymousreply 66July 9, 2021 1:37 PM

The Lip Synch Assassin idea is a good way to bring back queens from earlier seasons without them having to commit to a full season. Although it does seem unfair because they clearly know they're lipsynching, they know the song, and have a full routine worked out with it. And they only have to do one. Of course Ru ignores the performances and just awards based on her plans so I guess that's something.

by Anonymousreply 67July 9, 2021 1:40 PM

Is that ancient white fag throwing racial slurs around here again? The OP of these threads MUST be banned. Trouble is - he posts under several different devices and keeps changing his IP. His nasty and stupid rhetoric is easy to spot. THAT ancient white racist fag basically hates everyone black. (except the talentless BoB)

Hobble him and cobble his posts together, tie a noose around its neck and let's get rid of it, FOREVER!!

by Anonymousreply 68July 9, 2021 5:00 PM

It's my summer project to put him on permanent time out, R68. No worries. IP-OP is just bout done.

by Anonymousreply 69July 9, 2021 5:08 PM

R67 pretty sure all the competing queens know the song in case they potentially win the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 70July 9, 2021 5:21 PM

I think the 'game-within-a-game' twists has something to do with the lipsticks. Perhaps, the booted queens will get control of the lipsticks, somehow?

by Anonymousreply 71July 9, 2021 5:31 PM

R14 I can't read. What does it say?

by Anonymousreply 72July 9, 2021 5:34 PM

What are the best rules to go with when choosing a celebrity for Snatch Game. It seems to me:

pick somebody people have hear of

don't try to be funny of you are not

make Ru laugh

don't break character

what else?

by Anonymousreply 73July 9, 2021 5:58 PM

What, r73?

by Anonymousreply 74July 9, 2021 6:03 PM

R74 Do you watch the show?

by Anonymousreply 75July 9, 2021 6:11 PM

R73 Dont do people just cause they are famous. An example is Beyonce. She isnt funny and doesnt give much away in interview. It also makes it easier if the person has obvious traits or mannerisms.

by Anonymousreply 76July 9, 2021 6:13 PM

Who Datalounge viewers have heard of is if very different from the majority of the Drag Race Audience. The average viewer doesn't know who Bette Davis or Liza or Paul fucking Lynde were. So, if you pick a long dead star of yesteryear - make sure they're a grand personality and you can truly impersonate them. (see Jinx as Bette Davis, Pandora as Carol Channing, Jimbo as Joan Rivers, Rita Baga as Piaf ) Miz Cracker, who is never funny - died as Dorothy Parker. Who the fuck was she? Her face and voice aren't even known. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I just want drag queens to stop impersonating previous contestants in Snatch Game. Pop Stars are seldom interesting. No more Maya Angelou. I'd love to see a funny Oprah on Snatch Game though....she is a great personality to parody. But a bit too old too.

Ginger was delightful and spontaneously funny as Adele. What happened to that Ginger?

by Anonymousreply 77July 9, 2021 6:13 PM

Popular and easy to recognize. Repeatable mannerisms. LIke today - Billy Porter would be easy, or someone topical you can make funny like the Vivien did with Trump. Someone could do a completely clueless and vapid Ivanka Trump for example.

by Anonymousreply 78July 9, 2021 6:15 PM

R73 You don’t need to do someone people have heard of, but you need to do someone Ru has heard of. Better yet if Ru likes the person.

Don’t pick someone who is one and done gimmick. For example, when Jayden Dior Fierce did Raven Semoyne it didn’t work so well because all the jokes were about her physic visions; no where to do. Where as Phi Phi as the long island medium worked because while she did a lot of the same jokes, Phi Phi was able to do an exaggerated Jersey accent so it had more layers.

Throwing quotes a famous person says, without the quotes tying into the prompt also doesn’t work.

Everyone knows that RuPaul will introduce their characters, they need to prepare something for that.

by Anonymousreply 79July 9, 2021 6:30 PM

She's too old and obscure, but I'd love to see someone do Marianne Williamson if they ever have a decent All Stars cast again.

Remember when Adore chose Anna Nicole? That was perfect for Adore and that time. Because Adore has no talent at all, but she had a lots of practice being a dumb drunk bimbo.

Bianca's Judge Judy and Alaska's Mae West didn't impress me much. Anyone at a BBQ can approximate those two.

I'd love to see a BIG Khloe Kardashian. It's easy to make that one funny. Billy Porter - pass. They alread ARE Billy Porter.

by Anonymousreply 80July 9, 2021 6:32 PM

Actually, if someone does a celebrity like Beyonce and does a completely bizarre hilarious take on it, it could work. You would have to go off character to do it though.

Rose' did Mary Queen of Scots, and just made her a bawdy Scotch wench who could be barely heard, and she almost won, it was so hilarious. Yet, nobody knows how she would have talked, really. Rose' made a specific choice, based on his own ability to do a Scotch brogue.

So, if you could do Beyonce as all pretentious and high and mighty, with a permanent fan in your face, and then suddenly snap into a ghetto bitch out of nowhere with a country accent - that would win Snatch Game.

by Anonymousreply 81July 9, 2021 8:10 PM

[quote]I think the 'game-within-a-game' twists has something to do with the lipsticks.

Whoever can shove the most lipsticks up their ass first, WINS.

by Anonymousreply 82July 9, 2021 9:57 PM

[quote]So, if you could do Beyonce as all pretentious and high and mighty, with a permanent fan in your face, and then suddenly snap into a ghetto bitch out of nowhere with a country accent - that would win Snatch Game.

No, it wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 83July 9, 2021 9:58 PM

I definitely wasn’t feeling the “Janetasy” this week. That judging was utter bullshit. Jane is like a drag robot and it’s painful to watch. Find another hobby Jane. P.s.. calling yourself “Jansport” is lame. It’s like using Reebok as a drag name. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 84July 9, 2021 10:15 PM

JANSPORT MALFUNCTION

ERROR 80087335

KILL... CRUSH... DESTROY...

by Anonymousreply 85July 9, 2021 10:57 PM

R81 Go GHETTO?!@ on SNATCH GAME?!

The UNPROFESSIONALISM!@

by Anonymousreply 86July 9, 2021 10:58 PM

Jan is fine. She sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 87July 9, 2021 10:58 PM

We all know what challenge R81 would go home on.

by Anonymousreply 88July 9, 2021 10:59 PM

I think God Warrior would be great as a snatch game character, but perhaps too one note.

If I was ever on, not that I even do drag, I would do Barbara Thorndyke.

by Anonymousreply 89July 9, 2021 11:00 PM

Anyone who purposely chooses one of those failed Snatch Game personalities is like an Arts major who knows the field they're going into pays shit unless you are THE ONE and write a successful play or poem that wins you fame and acclaim - they always assume THEY will be different, and that's how they end up with $300k in student debt for a Masters that is functionally useless and slinging coffee at Starbucks for $11 an hour.

by Anonymousreply 90July 9, 2021 11:03 PM

God Warrior is definitely one note. There's nothing interesting about her than she's a stupid fat toothless hillbilly who thinks everything is "darksided".

Also none of the young fanbase would have any clue who she was.

The thing I hate is when they play other queens. Talk about spending too much time in your industry!

by Anonymousreply 91July 9, 2021 11:04 PM

R91 I also hate that but I heard WOW put a stop to it. I guess even they know when the META humor is too much.

I should amend the comment on one note. One note and done well is usually enough to at least be safe in Snatch Game, and for some queens, that is enough. God Warrior I think has enough famous quotes and a distinctive enough look that it would still work. Where as someone like Tan Mom probably wouldn’t work; she has a distinctive look, but all the jokes would be about tanning. Where as with God Warrior you can do things like tear up the clue card, many famous quotes to pick from, fat jokes, cry and scream, ect.

by Anonymousreply 92July 10, 2021 12:12 AM

Ok team no one on the last episode - Jan's acting like she PROVED herself and is amazing but all she really proved is that she didn't fall down on the stage and she knew the words. The costumes and choreography were provided for them. The only thing where they had much of a choice was their runway looks.

Obvious redemption move by RuPaul since they could have given it to anyone (except Yara who committed the sin of not knowing the words, something the Puerto Rican queens all seem to have issues with).

I think the worst part about this episode is so much facetime for Jan. She just looks wooden in drag and out of drag she's bland.

Cue people who look like men in drag - on walks Jessica Wild.

by Anonymousreply 93July 10, 2021 12:17 AM

R70 of course they do, but you have to admit there's a big difference from having not much time to prepare a lip synch dance and everything for a song you may not have to sing to, versus an incoming queen who has a much longer amount of time to prepare in advance and only has to keep one song in her memory. It's a big unfair advantage.

by Anonymousreply 94July 10, 2021 12:19 AM

The only way to make Beyonce funny is when it was your turn you take someone else card and change one word and say it is your answer but that would get old after one.

by Anonymousreply 95July 10, 2021 12:20 AM

R92 true, I barely remember God Warrior because it was so long ago. I just don't think one-hit memes should be Snatch Game material.

If they did ban playing other drag queens, that's good. Now they need to ban playing men and influencers.

by Anonymousreply 96July 10, 2021 12:22 AM

Did Ak'eria just announce in the next episode preview that she's gone trans too? 😳

by Anonymousreply 97July 10, 2021 12:25 AM

R97 Maybe they're telling each other's stories, because I'm pretty sure Eureka "used to be Trans" at one point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 10, 2021 12:52 AM

Oh, I remember that, because Eureka got attacked by everyone who hated her already for reasons. They claimed she was saying that because it was popular (and frankly the way the article is worded it sounds like it's saying she saw the love Peppermint got which is why she claimed that too).

by Anonymousreply 99July 10, 2021 1:02 AM

Jane will kill them all.

by Anonymousreply 100July 10, 2021 1:19 AM

Ugh the All Stars Untucked has more about Ra'jah's "rudemption" and her pretending like being a cunt on her season was "not who she really is!"

by Anonymousreply 101July 10, 2021 1:27 AM

Also I'm sick of the queens whining about having to send someone home. They say it in every episode, every untucked, etc. - this is intentionally shown by the editors to create more drama, but I think the editors have gotten way too comfortable just recycling the same tropes and drama and it's gotten so repetitive.

by Anonymousreply 102July 10, 2021 1:31 AM

Monique Heart on the Pit Stops has either two volumes, either super loud and shrill, or so quiet you can barely hear her. She needs to learn how to SPEAK UP when she's being filmed. It's actually kind of annoying since Trixie is speaking at a normal level and Monique is going either UP or super soft.

by Anonymousreply 103July 10, 2021 1:50 AM

Monique is a thousand times more interesting, charismatic and glowed up than Trixie will ever be. Trixie's laugh is nowhere near as cute as HE thinks it is. He's grotesque in every way.

Resident racist R103 hates Monique. And Asia O'Hara. And The Vixen. And Kennedy Davenport. And Silky. And RahJah + A'keeria. And Shangela. And Trinity K Bonet. And Latrice. And Naomi Smalls. And Monet XChange and Monique Hart especially. AND every Black RPDR contestant EVER - not named Heidi or BoB or Mayhem.

by Anonymousreply 104July 10, 2021 2:11 AM

[quote]I also hate that but I heard WOW put a stop to it. I guess even they know when the META humor is too much.

I like to think WoW put a stop to 'drag queens impersonating other drag queens' after Trixie Mattel's disastrous portrayal of RuPaul 3 years ago.

[quote]If I was ever on, not that I even do drag, I would do Barbara Thorndyke.

Aren't fictional characters copyrighted, which means they're off-limits to Snatch Game? Which is also why Elliott had to portray Rue McClanahan and not Blanche Devereaux.

by Anonymousreply 105July 10, 2021 2:13 AM

Haha. He's that old bitch. It's true. Always slagging every black contestant! F&F.

by Anonymousreply 106July 10, 2021 2:14 AM

R106 if you're talking about me, I was slagging lily-white Jansport above, so not sure what you're talking about. Are you saying any criticism of a black queen is racist?

by Anonymousreply 107July 10, 2021 2:42 AM

Actually nevermind, you're that psychotic poster who calls everyone racist old white f-slurs, I'll just block you.

by Anonymousreply 108July 10, 2021 2:43 AM

You always say you blocked me, but you never fucking leave. I know who you are R108. WE ALL DO. Get the fuck out here. You're time is over.

by Anonymousreply 109July 10, 2021 2:46 AM

* YOUR TIME IS OVER

by Anonymousreply 110July 10, 2021 2:47 AM

You just posted from two separate accounts, r109. I have your other one blocked, now I've added this new one. Thanks for letting me know you are using multiple accounts.

by Anonymousreply 111July 10, 2021 2:49 AM

Keep posting, you just sound more and more nuts.

by Anonymousreply 112July 10, 2021 2:50 AM

^ for the blocked poster r109 and r110

by Anonymousreply 113July 10, 2021 2:51 AM

[quote]Aren't fictional characters copyrighted, which means they're off-limits to Snatch Game? Which is also why Elliott had to portray Rue McClanahan and not Blanche Devereaux.

Parody is a grey area with copyright.

by Anonymousreply 114July 10, 2021 2:52 AM

I think he's saying that your the resident RACIST on these threads R108. We can see all your posts. People know who you are. Isolate the posts of R108/R103 and his alter egos that agree with him - immediately after. F&F them. Blocked. House is Clean.

He don't run this thread or this show. Or this site. I'm tired of that old man too.

by Anonymousreply 115July 10, 2021 2:58 AM

R115 you're cute, pretending like r106 isn't you too. Sure you aren't Republican? Accusing others of doing what they're actually doing is kind of their MO.

by Anonymousreply 116July 10, 2021 3:06 AM

My posts are my own. I AM cute. YOU are still the racist OP of these threads, R116. Get lost. I heard many stories about your hatred here. You are the OP of most of the drag race threads. Very OLD ideas and most racist.

You think that accusing a man of being a republican confuses us from hundreds of your posts about hating black people? Everyone knows your smell. Go to bed old man. Don't wake up.

by Anonymousreply 117July 10, 2021 3:20 AM

^đŸ‘đŸœđŸ‘đŸœđŸ‘đŸœ^

by Anonymousreply 118July 10, 2021 4:03 AM

Lunatic ^

by Anonymousreply 119July 10, 2021 4:25 AM

Save it ladies.

by Anonymousreply 120July 10, 2021 2:03 PM

Anyway, can we discuss the Ginger Minj plushie that she released after the episode?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 10, 2021 2:19 PM

^^^^ Cute.

by Anonymousreply 122July 10, 2021 2:24 PM

Can someone explain Jansport as a name to me? Wtf is it a play on?

by Anonymousreply 123July 10, 2021 2:56 PM

Damn, she's definitely working with a PR consultant since she's got all this merchandise ready to go and timed with her appearance. First her Gummy Bear song, now this.

by Anonymousreply 124July 10, 2021 2:57 PM

r123

see link - it's why so goes "backpack back again" in her entrance tag line. And because she played soccer for 13 years, in case you didn't hear that the 30 times she mentions it. Still has hog body refuses to corset or cinche yet no one calls her out. Lemon did the same thing on RPDR CA -but at least Lemon was more interesting and funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 10, 2021 3:04 PM

RPDR Holland Season 2 in August on Wow Plus. More Flukenockker!

by Anonymousreply 126July 10, 2021 3:05 PM

r125 She also seems kind of stupid to name herself after a clothing brand. Like, at least switch it up a little.

by Anonymousreply 127July 10, 2021 3:24 PM

Does Wow Plus cost more than Wow?

by Anonymousreply 128July 10, 2021 3:34 PM

R121 Ginger Minj has released a new product, based on her show looks, every week since this show began. All this products take great production time, especially during Covid. It makes me wonder why Ginger would invest all this money UNLESS she has made it to the finals. Why buy her shit if she is out next week.

by Anonymousreply 129July 10, 2021 5:05 PM

r129 I'm impressed she's had something every week. She's building her nest egg so she doesn't have to be cooking with Jiggly much longer!

by Anonymousreply 130July 10, 2021 5:07 PM

^^^^ You mean this? Good look for Ginger. Does anybody remember Teensy and Weensy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 10, 2021 5:52 PM

R129 I thought it was the opposite; she is pushing merchandise hard because she doesn’t have much longer on the show, and trying to milk what she can.

But, it IS Ginger. She will probably go far. Next challenge seems like improv and then, should be snatch game after that (should be 8 queens at that point and that is usually when they do it) so don’t see her going home for a while.

by Anonymousreply 132July 10, 2021 6:33 PM

It looks like Ginger is blooming in Cypress Gardens, FL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 10, 2021 7:00 PM

Ugh if we MUST have a big girl winner i'd rather it be Eureka at this point - at least she can dress herself properly

by Anonymousreply 134July 10, 2021 7:11 PM

Exactly. And Eureka is funny. And she has good drag. And she's not 45 years old. And she's like 6'4 and 400 lbs but knows how to Proportionize. Ginger is a pretty big All Stars fail.

Trinity and RaJah were best in this last challenge though. They totally embodied Diana Ross and Beyonce. Trinity has been performing Bey every night of her life in clubs - I think that's why she didn't win. But Rajah had all the subtleties of Diana Ross down. And she looked GOOD.

I can't stand Jan. Reminds me of a stalker I once had.

by Anonymousreply 135July 10, 2021 7:27 PM

How about a duet with Eureka and Ginger!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 10, 2021 7:30 PM

R134 Same. Ginger is so lack luster so far. Unless she really steps it up, I don’t want her to win. Eureka is the best dressed big girl the show has ever had.

by Anonymousreply 137July 10, 2021 11:50 PM

Eureka was really annoying on her season, but she’s been successful at reigning her personality in, so far, unlike Silky was.

by Anonymousreply 138July 11, 2021 12:07 AM

R138 Silky didn't rein in her personality on her season, but she sure as hell did this season, and it's why she got eliminated so early. She even wrote "Black and Trans lives matter" on the mirror as her exit message trying to appeal to the wokerati, subtly begging them not to harass her again! What more do you people want?

And Eureka is fabulous but overexposed. Just give her the crown so she doesn't have to do another All Stars or special Drag Race. Ginger Minj is so self deprecating I'm sure she's convinced herself she would never win it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 139July 11, 2021 2:44 AM

Not to sound like a grump but I dislike almost everyone's confessional outfits AND HAIR this season. Eureka's is ridiculous, Silky looks like she's about to announce she's a trans woman, Rah'jah's hair and outfit are dumb and he has an even stupider pair of oversized fake glasses than last season (I'm sure he went with clear frames to look less severe), Ginger Minj's hair AND crown hat (seen it from multiple queens now) are stupid, etc.

I can't remember what the other queens wore, which is probably a good thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 11, 2021 2:53 AM

r137 I agree. Ginger has been sliding by so far. If she doesn't ramp it up, somehow (and I mean RUNWAY), it will be 'Sashay, away'!

by Anonymousreply 141July 11, 2021 3:50 AM

R139 Huh? I literally just said that Eureka was more successful at modifying her personality than Silky. I don't WANT any more from Silky. Perhaps I should have added, Eureka seems to be better at modifying her personality to a) be less obnoxious and annoying AND b) she's been able to do that WITHOUT losing her "spark."

by Anonymousreply 142July 11, 2021 3:51 AM

Is Trinity wearing a flipper all the time now, or are those some sort of fake teeth-veneers?

Whatever they are, those teeth look like they're about to pop out of her mouth at any moment.

by Anonymousreply 143July 11, 2021 3:53 AM

I think it's the flipper. In Season 6, she only wore it when she was in drag, but I guess this time around she decided to wear them during the confessionals as well. And yes, this week they were noticeably "loose".

Maybe one day she'll finally afford to get veneers.

by Anonymousreply 144July 11, 2021 4:00 AM

R142 I don't think Eureka is acting much differently than she has before. The difference is that she's been on All Stars seasons where there are far less drama since the other queens tread lighter, and there's a lot more big personalities so hers is drowned out some (Exception being PhiPhi who couldn't help herself).

Reddit seems to just hate Eureka, so it doesn't really matter what she does anyway as far as they are concerned.

by Anonymousreply 145July 11, 2021 4:05 AM

R145 Really? Did you watch season 10 untucked? Eureka was annoying as FUCK. She's been on her best behaviour this season, so far.

by Anonymousreply 146July 11, 2021 4:10 AM

Trinity had her teeth did. She already has veneers and a plate. When you have short teeth and missing teeth and a gummy smile - there is only so much they can do. Jiggly had hers done as well, but they look more like implants. Very $$$. The Trans girls can always raise money for procedures. The fanbase paid for most of Gia Gunn's work. Or maybe just a "special" fan? Sonique doesn't look sexy to me, no matter what BoB and Raja say. She looks successfully transformed. And plastic.

A'keeria has uncomfortable looking new teeth too. Why don't drag queens find out who did Alaska's nose job and teeth and go from there? Kennedy Davenport didn't fuck her face up with fame. She came to it late and she likes her look in DRAG. I admire that. Neither did Aquaria. They know how to create an illusion. Symone is unlikely to mess with his cute dark face either. Beautiful guy in and out of drag.

But some of the poor girls just can't stop. Eureka has new lips too and so does Ginger. A bit more subtle. Chi Chi did cosmetic work on her teeth and nose too. Too much and too quick. And then she died.

R142 is the racist poster who WONT take anymore from Silky, but tolerates Eureka. That old white bitch always uses CAPS!!! Both Silky and Eureka have received so much hate for several years now on social media. Like constant you're ugly I am going to kill you HATE. The kind that R142 promotes here. You would think ancient white racist fags could be kind. But no. R142 HATES black contestants and FAT contestants. The same things you praise Bianca and shrieking Trixie for, you criticize Silky and Eureka. Why is that? You hated Kennedy and Shangela and Monique Hart and Monet and Vixen too. Do you find black people to be more LOUD R142?

Your time is up. Don't respond.

Trinity had new teeth after her tours for season 6. Some of us leave the basement and have seen these bitches perform.

by Anonymousreply 147July 11, 2021 4:20 AM

I prefer them neutered.

by Anonymousreply 148July 11, 2021 4:23 AM

R145 that wasn't an all stars season, which is SPECIFICALLY what I was talking about (read what I said). And she was primarily fighting The Vixen, who was so toxic that she is banned from Drag Race and is now showing her cock on OnlyFans to make ends meet. Talk about self destructive.

by Anonymousreply 149July 11, 2021 4:49 AM

^again with the CAPS^

That RACIST ancient white F@G at R149 can't let the black queens rest. What a hater. Ha. Block the bitch. He's done here.

by Anonymousreply 150July 11, 2021 4:56 AM

I could have sworn Eureka already appeared on All Stars, but apparently this is her first one? I've watched all of the seasons multiple times in different order so that may be why it seems like she's been on more than she has.

She's older and wiser now though, so it's not unusual for queens to get more mellow as they get older. I just don't think it's an act.

by Anonymousreply 151July 11, 2021 4:59 AM

She was injured on S9 and returned on S10, so including All Stars she's been on 3 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 152July 11, 2021 5:00 AM

R152 she appeared on one episode in another season, so she's been on four seasons total.

by Anonymousreply 153July 11, 2021 5:04 AM

Sonique looks like Hatchet Face from ‘Cry Baby’ in some shots

by Anonymousreply 154July 11, 2021 5:50 AM

I still think Sonique looks like a cougar who was having drinks at the bar across the street and just happened to wander onto the set.

by Anonymousreply 155July 11, 2021 5:53 AM

Sonique would be very flattered by your lust, R155. Grrr. She's not as old as Pandora. Who looks 70.

Sonique is a white woman cougar with a hint of saggy knee syndrome. Raja and BoB declare her to be 'stunting.' I mean stunning. For Sonique, remember the Season Two reunion? She cried and ran off stage then because she wasn't who she wanted to be. Sometimes a trans queen needs to be set free. We see it in Jiggly too. She is happier now. Good for Sonique. Drag Race is stunting.

Pandora is so so sad that she makes Ginger Minj seem happy with herself.

by Anonymousreply 156July 11, 2021 6:26 AM

[quote]It looks like Ginger is blooming in Cypress Gardens, FL.

Bless your heart. Aside from CG not being a city in Florida (it is in Winter Haven), only a small portion of the park remains as a historical site. Legoland has the property now.

But here's Esther Williams in a small MGM production number.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 11, 2021 1:41 PM

*snicker*

by Anonymousreply 158July 11, 2021 1:43 PM

r137, AHEM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 11, 2021 5:40 PM

Can the person who keeps suggesting the queens do God Warrior just stop already?

by Anonymousreply 160July 11, 2021 7:18 PM

R160 is not a Christian! R160 Is dark sides! Get the hell out of DL, in Jesus name I pray!

by Anonymousreply 161July 12, 2021 1:14 AM

R159 Lawrence and Eureka are both quite good at "proportionizing." I'm not sure what Lawrence's height is, but I remember that Eureka is quite tall... like maybe 6'4". I think that helps a lot with regards to her looks, even though she's BIG she has a lot of room to work with in terms of height. Ginger on the other hand, she's so short that I think it can be difficult for her to "proportionize" the same way Eureka does.

by Anonymousreply 162July 12, 2021 2:06 AM

I have never really cared for Ginger all that much. She’s certainly not untalented, but I’ve just never warmed to her.

I love Pandora, but girl STILL can’t turn out a non-dowdy look. I’m not saying she has to come out in a body suit and a breast plate, and I know COMEDY/CAMP is her vibe, but still

by Anonymousreply 163July 12, 2021 2:25 AM

R163 Yes, I feel the same way about Ginger. I can't put my finger on what it is about her that I don't particularly care for, but there's just something about her that stops me from warming up to her, as you've out it. She's not a bad queen at all, but she doesn't do it for me.

by Anonymousreply 164July 12, 2021 2:29 AM

Let's not pretend it's easy. I get a little tired of all these shows that dissect the queen's looks and fashions. And I know a bit about a bit. So Raja + Raven started it and they were good bitches for that gig. Superficial mean alumni who know a lot about the "LOOK" of drag and fabric and proportions and fashion. And they turned it out most weeks and had fun and unafraid people like Aquaria, Mariah, Violet and Bianca on occasionally - just to turn up the volume and the fun. Because Raja and Raven were never gonna sell tickets to a Werk the World Tour....But they know how to hate on a fat person.

But now we're meant to believe that BOB? BoB? bob? knows about fashion? The worst presented winner with the worst makeup and two bowl cut wigs BoB? Or Trixie? A big white MAN so ugly that he had to pretend to be a drag queen to catch A career? They don't know fashion and should not SPEAK of it. They're kinder and pretend to get it, but they know nothing. Just how to hire people to make them look a bit better than they did before. bob doesn't do his own makeup, hair or clothes. He's "tended" to. He should look a LOT fucking better. Trixie has elevated HIS specific ironic vibe and he's okay as a clown.

Yuhua on Bootleg Opinions at least knows what she's doing - but they all take it too seriously. Michelle and Ru started this with their confusing and contradictory critiques from season to season or sometimes within one episode. Bring back a real fashion expert please. Zaldy or Marc Jacobs need the work.

BoB the failed comic actor should never have won a show called RuPaul's Drag Race. He looked hideous on every runway and in any challenge except when the show dressed them. Even with his prize money and hosting WoW shows - he was still in hideous fashion. Now taking his own channel to Purse First Reviews - bob should NEVER open his peach coloured lips and Mumus to seriously comment on anyone's Runway.

Ginger is short. She always looked bad. For a short fat person with a GUNT she has unusually SHORT legs. All you can do is wear a ballgown, everytime. Cinched waist and full skirt. Otherwise she fails.

Yep. Eureka is taller. Bigger. Longer and much BIGGER. She still knows how to dress herself and have the right things made for her. Eureka has been seriously underestimated by the fanbase because of her size and BIG mouth. She's high DRAG if not high fashion. And it's a DRAG show. Seems people have forgotten. I find the old ballroom references (executive day realness, Grammy Red Carpet etc) much more fun than the new Runway and constant designer comparisons. You are NOT a supermodel Rupaul, and you never will be. You're a man in a dress. For money. Only at night.

Ginger has bad taste. Doesn't matter her size.

by Anonymousreply 165July 12, 2021 2:30 AM

Sonique is boring and old looking. She was the worst part of that Brady Bunch shit show.

by Anonymousreply 166July 12, 2021 2:33 AM

Eureka was on 9 she blew out her knee in the second challenge, then third challenge she could not even wear heels or dance. It was decided she should leave because it was unfair to her to expect her to be able to compete. She was given an invitation back for 10 because it was the show's fault she was injured (there were several minor injuries on that cheerleader challenge). Eureka was on the reunion for 9. She asked if she could come back season 11, due to some family issues but she was told no, 10 or nothing. (her mother was ill, she eventually died). Even she would admit she was extra that season but it was Vixen that really targeted her as the big fat white target.

by Anonymousreply 167July 12, 2021 2:34 AM

Sonique really isn't that charismatic or fun as a queen. Her transition/"glow up" got her back on the show, but aside from good plastic surgery there's not much else there.

by Anonymousreply 168July 12, 2021 2:36 AM

I love Pandora too, but something about her this go-round is really fucking depressing. She acts like her favorite pet died 2 months ago and she is deeply in mourning. Like she's been diagnosed with a terminal disease (god forbid) and has chosen to live the FML lifestyle, complete with hang dog face (which I would be sporting, let's face it). No joy/happy to be here, no introspection'wisdom, no comedy/nothing new, just this dull vibe of: "I'm old, have at it." '

Pandora seems to have given up before she ever really tried. I was stunned that she was safe in this episode. Carol Channing? Again? Really? I love Carol, but that was a dull "straight" Carol, no parody at all. Not even a tired corn reference? So disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 169July 12, 2021 2:36 AM

Raja and Raven are lame, dull and humorless. Exactly like what they were on their seasons. Those are their biggest sins.

by Anonymousreply 170July 12, 2021 2:36 AM

Raven was an unmitigated bitch, but she was hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172July 12, 2021 2:44 AM

HI Raven/r171!

by Anonymousreply 173July 12, 2021 2:44 AM

Delta hates Raven now. They're not on speaking terms anymore.

by Anonymousreply 174July 12, 2021 2:47 AM

oh and Eureka was on the Holislay Spectacular, so was Sonique. It was not a competition just a holiday show.

by Anonymousreply 175July 12, 2021 2:48 AM

R173 you think I'm Raven because I said I liked her and thought she was witty in one post, but you put on your sleuthin' hat and chased the actual Silky off the threads? Mmmm k.

R174 Delta is a stupid whore, so I assume Raven is better off.

by Anonymousreply 176July 12, 2021 2:50 AM

Raven and Jujubee are real life best friends. This is fun to watch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177July 12, 2021 2:50 AM

R174 she was also in one episode in season 11.

by Anonymousreply 178July 12, 2021 2:51 AM

^ for r167, not r174

by Anonymousreply 179July 12, 2021 2:52 AM

r162, I remember Ellie Diamond was gargantuan too, something like 6'4"...she's also on the big side.

by Anonymousreply 180July 12, 2021 2:52 AM

Jan is so hot. I want to fuck him so hard. So glad he finally won!

by Anonymousreply 181July 12, 2021 2:54 AM

R177 I like Jujubee also.

Remember the episode where they lip synched against each other and ended up crying at the end, to that Robyn song? Great moment.

by Anonymousreply 182July 12, 2021 2:54 AM

Raven aka David Petruschin is a pretty big fucking deal in the MUA world, and no, not in the fake "my adopted parents bought me this gig" way like Gottnothingtobringtothetable thinks she is, (as well as being a laughably fake, thirsty "tranny" but I digress).

Don't piss Raven off. Ru is a bit afraid of that talented bitch, and rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 183July 12, 2021 2:58 AM

r182 Oh god, that was so beautiful. Who knew Raven was such a fucking softie? I'll try to find the video.

by Anonymousreply 184July 12, 2021 3:00 AM

r182 Here, I think there is a longer one, but the look of dread on both of their faces, was...a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 12, 2021 3:01 AM

Ru loves Raven she just better not ask for more money or get sick.

by Anonymousreply 186July 12, 2021 3:06 AM

Raven is a good makeup artist, but he's no Mathu.

by Anonymousreply 187July 12, 2021 3:11 AM

Raven was worse than a bitch on Season 2. He was gleeful about calling people fat or busted and he was always bitching that he should have won every challenge. He was so jealous of Tyra and Tatiana.

But Raven is funny and sarcastic and over 40 now and still a fucking amazing makeup artist. The favoritism he showed to Roxxxy Andrews almost cost them their little toot and boot show! But he's underpaid by Ru now it's fun again to watch him finesse his opinions.

Raven is a loyal bitch. I think you would know where you stand with him. His gig is to critique fashion and he is not very knowledgeable, consistent or fair. He hates fat girls and loves his friends. No ankle straps EVER, unless your Roxxy Andrews or Detox. Raven SHOULD have done Mommie Dearest Joan Crawford for Snatch Game. (Paris Hilton is a girl Raven:)

Raja is much more like RuPaul. Fake and flakey and not much behind the curtain. He can only view people and things as they relate to his own life. Extremely superficial as an intellect and only superficially nice as a human being.

This is the RAVEN & JUJUBEE video to watch. It's been posted before. Raven's mom and Jujubee surprise perform for his birthday and Raven responds like a real human being! JuJu looked so sexy too. He really was a ladyboy. The kind that worked the corner here in Harlem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 12, 2021 3:11 AM

She's got a different style - I think trendier.

One thing I noticed that kept annoying me was on Drag Race UK when Graham Norton was on once or twice he had on that "my face is light on one spot" makeup, and it looked really jarring. Michelle Visage had the same thing, so probably her makeup artist did both of them.

The season after Mathu left, Ru had that same type of REALLY OBVIOUS LIGHTING makeup, but it got dialed down on her over the next few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 189July 12, 2021 3:17 AM

r176 = the dumbest of dumb. It's clearly a joke but you're as humorless as your idol. Now go and take that huge period dump that's inside of your obese body right now. Don't break your toilet. Oh and remember to wipe back to front. Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 190July 12, 2021 3:21 AM

What? ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 192July 12, 2021 3:25 AM

R191 is having a breakdown. For a decade. He thinks he runs these threads. Has many sock puppet accounts that he uses to agree with itself. He's an extreme RACIST and very sad OLD man. White, over 75 and incontinent.

by Anonymousreply 194July 12, 2021 3:29 AM

^ speak and the insane freak shall appear

by Anonymousreply 195July 12, 2021 3:30 AM

Thanks r171/r191 for calling r194 aka the homophobe racist bipolar mental case here! Nice going asshole!

by Anonymousreply 196July 12, 2021 3:33 AM

r188 thanks for the video find!

Juju looks so fucking sexy.

Everyone, just ff/block the usual dull troll these threads get. Like I have to say this.

I know this should be on the "off season" thread, but god, the thread for this particular iteration is, like the show itself, so tragically boring so, I don't feel that bad about it.

by Anonymousreply 198July 12, 2021 3:36 AM

Oh gross, did I end up "liking" that freak? whatever....Moving forward.

by Anonymousreply 199July 12, 2021 3:39 AM

How can a reality TV show that's had 13 regular seasons produce an All Stars SIX that is great? They can't. Only 6 of the OG seasons were really good. And no, I won't say which ones.

We still watch. Without excitement. I really dislike the show at this point. I don't think they care about showing us talent anymore. Doesn't mean there isn't talent there.

Symone was a beautiful surprise, last season. She pretty much has it all and something new. What she didn't have was competition.

All Stars 6 doesn't have a clear winner. Because there ain't no All Star there.

by Anonymousreply 201July 12, 2021 4:05 AM

R169 I agree that Pandora is not shining this season, but I do not blame her. The edit just isn’t showing her. She seems to be getting absolutely no screen time.

But you are wrong about her making a mistake by picking Carole Channing. She knows her wheel house. She isn’t a dancer. Who else could she have chosen? Channing was a good way to tie in what she is well known for, and be safe for a challenge which she wasn’t ever going to win anyway.

Pandora probably knows she will not win because the show is no so dance based. But, she probably wants to survive as long as she can, gain followers, and do good. And she has. She SHOULD have won the commercial challenge since she pretty much wrote it. She was high in the first episode. And, in this challenge she was able to throw back some S2 references and find a way to be safe in a challenge that was never done with her in mind. AS1 did her dirty. AS6 will probably be her last time on TV in any major capacity, and I would say she is doing a good job in keeping her legacy from S2 and repairing it from AS1.

by Anonymousreply 202July 12, 2021 1:52 PM

Lol at r202, still blaming AS1 for the fact that Pandora has always come off as just there.

Even if there had been no Mimi, I still see Pandora as first out from that group.

by Anonymousreply 203July 12, 2021 2:05 PM

R186 That is more gossip that William spread because he is mad that Drag Race became a phenomenon as opposed to a flash in the pan after he had burnt his bridges.

RuPaul is paying for Mathue’s hospice care.

by Anonymousreply 204July 12, 2021 2:57 PM

R204 How do you know he is? Has he confirmed it?

by Anonymousreply 205July 12, 2021 5:48 PM

Willam is obsessed with someone named Meesh from RPDR. Talks about it all the time. And Willam also always talks about Ru/Matthue. Willam is like obsessed. It’s on Alaska’s “Race Chaser” podcast with Willam.

by Anonymousreply 206July 12, 2021 5:51 PM

R205 How do you know Ru “abandoned” Mathu? William isn’t the most reliable narrator. It is his own damn fault. He jumped off the gravy train way too early and now is mad that he can’t hope back on, after he did his best to try and derail it.

by Anonymousreply 207July 12, 2021 6:39 PM

Willam and Alaska are headed for obscurity. I bet they didn't count on that. Neither one is a great live performer and the fanbase moves on quickly. Willam is not an actor. He's never had lines, most of the time. And most always in drag. He used to be darkly funny and sociopathically mean, but he's all fake WOKE now. And he is OBSESSED with his short time on Drag Race. He ran out of stories to tell and make up years ago. Willam's drag is dead boring too. No matter how expensive - he looks like a man. Aging fast.

I kind of like Alaska - but not on her own. She needs someone to play off of. Remember when Alaska was giving full on concerts - singing in his own voice? Bad drugs.

by Anonymousreply 208July 12, 2021 6:45 PM

I miss the days when Willam would unapologetically roast the likes of Gregory (now Gigi) Gorgeous, Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa. Then he started doing collaborations with these same people and playing nice.

The worst was when he made that 'chromosomes' comment regarding the Stunning and Brave, and then immediately apologized (for what???). Fake wokery is the worst, because you're knowingly being disingenuous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209July 12, 2021 6:54 PM

I dug up the latest general discussion thread. The first one was abandoned by the cheapskates:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 12, 2021 7:06 PM

R210 Some moronic tranny fucker starting lecturing us, so we dumped it.

by Anonymousreply 211July 12, 2021 7:36 PM

R209 God that is so fucking funny. Does he still do Beat Down?

by Anonymousreply 212July 12, 2021 8:12 PM

Jan did pretty well in the Gaga bit. That choreo was very specific, and the bodily choices she made worked for the character.

by Anonymousreply 213July 12, 2021 8:18 PM

r208 um Willam has lines - plenty - was nominated in 2020 for a Daytime emmy award, the first Drag Race performer to be nominated for acting not to mention his character Cherry Peck on Nip/Tuck, his role in Because I Said So and A Star is Born. (all speakring roles). I mean I don't need to list his IMDB you can look it up - but to say he is unsuccessful is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 214July 12, 2021 8:26 PM

r212 yep still does it, still funny.

by Anonymousreply 215July 12, 2021 8:27 PM

^hi, william!

by Anonymousreply 216July 12, 2021 8:27 PM

r216 it's Willam no I

by Anonymousreply 217July 12, 2021 8:29 PM

r207 I don't care one way or another, or think he did or didn't abandon anyone. I was asking for information on why you said he had paid for his care, because I had never heard that anywhere and was curious if something new had come out.

The fact that you didn't answer the simple question and jumped into defensiveness immediately tells me you were just talking out of your ass, for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 218July 12, 2021 9:15 PM

R218 Willam stated that Ru told him that he was paying for Mathu’s hospice care. If Willam can admit it, then it is probably true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 12, 2021 9:49 PM

Willam is a narcissistic, self-absorbed nasty cunt. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 220July 12, 2021 10:21 PM

^Raven

by Anonymousreply 221July 12, 2021 10:22 PM

I've worked with a makeup artist that does all the spfx type stuff on the RuGirls and has told me the story of how Ru pays for Mathu's hospice. I've worked with Mathu twice, and am saddened by his demise. But geniuses (and yes he was an artistic genius) often go nuts (that and I've heard that the mental breakdown is from possibly syphilis).

by Anonymousreply 222July 12, 2021 10:34 PM

I'd bet Willam would agree with all the bad and goods things said about him in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 223July 12, 2021 11:22 PM

R223 He has said so much in an interview. He said RuPaul does not give a shit about him, nor should he. He admitted he would not be where he was today without RuPaul but that he and the other girls were treated like shit on the show - that the crew didn't even know their names and gave them 75 dollars for food for 12 people.

by Anonymousreply 224July 12, 2021 11:31 PM

$75 for food for 12 people is pizza money basically. It's not enough if you want to go to a sit down restaurant, though.

by Anonymousreply 225July 12, 2021 11:45 PM

R224 Willam does the same song in dance. He tries to act like WOW is this evil company, that Ru is psychotic and then he will throw in “I appreciate what Drag Race has done for me” or “wow Ru looks great in the dress” so that he doesn’t seem totally biases and immature. It is old now. And, HE is old now. He has his own projects he should be of, he needs to take a note from Courtney and not bring up the show or use it for fame. As much as I enjoy it, he and Alaska doing Race Chaser was a bad idea. It just makes Willam look like he can’t let go, and also makes it look like Alaska hasn’t grown. Then again, Alaska is such a fan of the show that I don’t think she minds her brand being so linked to it; its just odd WOW doesn’t use her more.

And Willam is such a hypocrite. He doesn’t mind attacking other queens as long as he knows they are unpopular. He jumped on the Serena wig scandal and fanned the flames because he knows she isn’t a popular queen. He did the same with Mimi. Plus he calls out WOW for their issues but doesn’t seem to mind when his friend Toddrick doesn’t pay his backup dancers. I don’t mind him talking shit, but then don’t act all high and mighty and fake about it.

by Anonymousreply 226July 13, 2021 12:04 AM

I know it's not "our" business, but I wish people would just SPILL what's going on with Mathu instead of constantly alluding to how ill he is as a way to slam Ru.

by Anonymousreply 227July 13, 2021 12:43 AM

Ru drove Mathu Andersen and Lucian Piane bark raving mad. Both of them. Now he pays for their Meals on Wheels and diaper changes. He won't post bail. Big fucking deal.

by Anonymousreply 228July 13, 2021 1:13 AM

The Raven probably knows. I bet she has all sorts of juicy gossip from working with Ru for so long. I hope she is taking notes for her future tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 229July 13, 2021 3:14 AM

The Raven Knows

Don't sleep on Eureka y'all. How old a gal is she that she knows about waterbeds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230July 13, 2021 4:40 AM

r226 You can think that but not one cast member from RDPR he was on denied what he said. Hell he is even friends with PhiPhi/Jaremi .

by Anonymousreply 231July 13, 2021 1:31 PM

Willam does the same song in dance. - Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 232July 13, 2021 1:31 PM

R231 Sure, he is still tired. My problem isn’t that he doesn’t worship Ru. My problem is that he wants to pretend his issue with Ru comes from some moral high ground. He just wants WOW to give it Pit Crew shoes and union wages. That would be laudable but he is just so fake about it. He knows that since he burnt that bridge, he needs to shit on WOW and Ru to stay relevant and convince himself that he made the right choice. Its old at this point.

Ru isn’t the “queens” friend, except for a few of them, but he isn’t some evil figure either. He is a businessman and the queens who remember that the show is first and foremost a business end up doing the best. Queens like Pearl who whine because “Ru told me to only speak when the cameras are running” or Max “the show made me look stupid” are naive. The end up sounding like the teen fans on Reddit who are mad that WOW doesn’t provide post show therapy sessions and that Ru doesn’t remember the names of all 120 plus queens who have been on the show.

by Anonymousreply 233July 13, 2021 1:43 PM

I think everything Willam has said is the truth but I can so easily see through his whole woke bs, that I can’t help but dislike him.

Whoever brought up Courtney brought up a queen who actually moved on and severed ties with Ru and the show without acting like she’s saving the world.

by Anonymousreply 234July 13, 2021 1:52 PM

R233 you seem obsessed with him. He doesn't mention WOW or Ru daily. He does the beatdown, and a few other things on Youtube (like show haul or paint me bitch) none of it mentions wow or ru. He has Race Chasers with Alaska which is a pretty successful podcast but all they do is give an insider's view of the show season by season as well as do live shows (which sell out). He never really brings it up unless asked. Even the whole AS1 Fiasco which was the ultimate fuck you to Willam, he only brings up if you ask him about it. He has a make up line, a best selling book, acting roles. He is not building a career of hating Ru and Wow.

by Anonymousreply 235July 13, 2021 1:54 PM

r224 Well, I am sure these queens are fed. After all, they have to maintain union rules, albeit, minimum. I am sure this is a no frills ride for all these queens, but I am sure there is no abuse or lack of legality going on. No quicker way to shut down the whole place.

by Anonymousreply 236July 13, 2021 2:02 PM

AS1 was the ultimate fuck you for Willam? Lmao what a princess!!!

He didn’t get on AS1 cause PhiPhi failed her background check and that would’ve been her main storyline. He’ll even PhiPhi who failed a background check got asked next season. I will say PhiPhis beef with the show actually seems genuine. As a result she’s distanced herself from the show. Something Willam is incapable of doing because it’s his beat claim to fame.

And he has Rupaul centric show but he’s not piggy backing off the show he deems below him. You are totally clueless.

by Anonymousreply 237July 13, 2021 2:08 PM

R235 Willam brings up Ru or WOW on Race Chaser all the time. He is always making slight digs. Not to mention his recent Patreon content in which he reviewed all of Ru’s Master Class. It is pathetic. Just do all the other shit, if you are “so over” drag race. But, he can’t. He may have other projects but he knows Drag Race is his bread and butter. Again, no one has to worship Ru or Drag Race, but his high and mighty act is pathetic. And, no one is obsessed with him. Its the current conversation at this point in the thread. When we move on to another queen, I will talk another queen.

by Anonymousreply 238July 13, 2021 2:26 PM

r237 - that was not Willam's fault, He was asked to AS clear his calendar and cancelled paying gigs - and was told he was not needed days before shooting. Wow kind of deserves getting their shit exposed. Have you ever seen Bussy review the contract? It is like indentured servitude.

by Anonymousreply 239July 13, 2021 2:52 PM

R239 it's not an unusual contract for Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 240July 13, 2021 3:28 PM

R239, are you a butterfly? Or just a woke 13 year old white girl?

Indentured servitude? Yea, slavery is just the right comparison you needed to come up with.

And please continue educating yourself based on the opinions of fake woke Youtubera who are obsessed with this show.

And you’re exposing WoW? Lmao. Yes maybe for your next project you can expose another reality show that’s was not caring about its contestant and seeing the show as a source of money. Seriously it’s been know who destructive really tv is. If you are just finding that out, you are truly an idiot.

All these fame whores would sell their souls to win this show.

by Anonymousreply 241July 13, 2021 3:30 PM

R239 Actually the contracts that Bussy Queen “exposed” was pretty much industry standard. Please go back to Reddit and complain about how problematic Ru is and how WOW needs to give therapy to queens, pay for their medical bills for all time and more bullshit and please DL to the adults.

by Anonymousreply 242July 13, 2021 3:33 PM

R239 and as for William NOT getting on AS1, yes that sucks. Yes, it is a shame be spent all that money getting ready and canceled bookings. But that is how show business works.

Willam at the time was one of the most popular queens, and figured that WOW needed him more than he needed WOW. However, 10 years and 100 queens later, it is clear he was wrong. He gambled and lost and now has to eat crumbs that other Ru girls don’t want and pass off second hand gossip as his own.

AS1 sucked anyway. Had he played his card right he would have played nice, kept going and would have been cast on AS2, which is considered the best season of Drag Race. It worked for Phi Phi. But, he couldn’t see the forest for the trees.

by Anonymousreply 243July 13, 2021 3:38 PM

r241 I am not exposing anything - and if you watch this lawyer review Bussy's review - she seems to think the contract is not standard for Hollywood. It is very restrictive. Yeah probably most queens would sign it anyway because most RuGirls make atone of money - but...Basically, Wow owns you for a set period of time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244July 13, 2021 3:50 PM

[quote]Phi Phi's beef with the show actually seems genuine. As a result she’s distanced herself from the show.

Phi Phi bitched about getting a bad/heavily manipulated edit on AS2, but WOW posted footage on Twitter proving that she was lying.

by Anonymousreply 245July 13, 2021 3:59 PM

To clarify things, the first 2 seasons were probably non-union for the whole cast and crew, and after that, it would just be the crew that is union. Unless the contestants have a SAG card (like Willam), they are hired as non-union cast. Even with a SAG card, the union contestants would be treated the same way as the non-union contestants....like dirt.

Reality shows are infamous for not feeding their contestants, but supplying them with lots of liquor, so people would get messy. Even on the early seasons of, "Hollywood Game Night", they would supply the celebs with liquor.

by Anonymousreply 246July 13, 2021 4:37 PM

Lol r244 I don't think a lawfluencer who looks like she graduated law school five minutes ago would know what's "standard" in Hollywood.

Also, she's an intellectual property attorney, who wouldn't know about contracts like this anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247July 13, 2021 5:30 PM

Yeah, PhiPhi can blame the edit all she likes but she is the source of her quotes and problems. I could barely watch the Untucked from her Drag Race season because she was just so negative and awful. Luckily she got kicked off Drag Race AS before she should ruin it with her negativity.

by Anonymousreply 248July 13, 2021 5:36 PM

r247 yeah because lawyers are siloed and don't know anything about law outside of their practice.

by Anonymousreply 249July 13, 2021 5:38 PM

People have this impression that all the business side of Hollywood is glamourous and shit. What they forget is that is a business and as such most productions are filmed in nondescript warehouses.

Drag Race is filmed a such a warehouse (as shown in the Jiggly Caliente latest Untucked moltdown) that is located on the highway in the San Fernando Valley close to the Santa Clarita exit. Far, far away from Hollywood. On the other side of the highway are some fast food chains, so obviuosly they feed them that.

by Anonymousreply 250July 13, 2021 5:54 PM

Willam claimed that Sharon Needles lived on bread and ranch dressing during S4 because she's vegan and they didn't provide anything else for her to eat.

by Anonymousreply 251July 13, 2021 6:03 PM

Willam said they gave them 75 dollars for the whole cast and when Sharon told them she was vegan they told her she could eat a bun or something. There were 13 cast members. That was 5.70 cents per person.

by Anonymousreply 252July 13, 2021 6:05 PM

r252, how much did they give you on your seasons, "Silky?" And why are you not posting as your "Auth" name today?

"Silky", Wouldn't you already have the answers to tell us at your post at r244? You did sign your contract, no?

by Anonymousreply 253July 13, 2021 7:10 PM

R252 Jesus Willam, just fuck off and douche or something.

by Anonymousreply 254July 13, 2021 7:11 PM

I don't blame Ginger for keep a low profile so far this season. That was her downfall on her first AS season. Everyone knew she was a contender so they got rid of her at the first chance. She being smart about her game.

by Anonymousreply 255July 13, 2021 7:22 PM

11 Emmy noms today for the show.

by Anonymousreply 256July 13, 2021 7:33 PM

R252 No one is denying that WOW is sometimes shitty. What we are denying is Willam’s martyr complex that he is the Norma Rae of drag when in fact he is just bitter and desperately clinging to Drag Race when he should just let his one way vendetta go already.

by Anonymousreply 257July 13, 2021 8:39 PM

I am so glad to finally be back into drag race. After the horrible AS5 and S13, I figured I was done with the show, but AS6 is hitting the spot.

by Anonymousreply 258July 13, 2021 8:40 PM

Pandora doesn’t have to just do Carol Channing impersonations considering she’s a knockoff for Droopy Dawg and has the same depressing personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259July 13, 2021 9:13 PM

R251, ranch dressing ain't vegan sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 260July 13, 2021 10:41 PM

that sharon needles stuff is just willam riffing on no factual basis

by Anonymousreply 261July 13, 2021 10:49 PM

R249 you've got to be kidding.

She is an intellectual property lawyer. There's a big difference between what she does and what an entertainment lawyer does, the experience they have, the types of contracts they're familiar with. She will have broad legal training and then her area of expertise.

You can compare it to medical doctors - a general practitioner with a family medicine specialization is totally different from a neurologist. You wouldn't want a GP to advise you if you had a brain injury.

by Anonymousreply 262July 13, 2021 11:16 PM

R251 well Sharon was grossly obese, so it's probably for the best she lost a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 263July 13, 2021 11:18 PM

R256 surely there is better reality television available.

by Anonymousreply 264July 13, 2021 11:22 PM

r253 maybe...just maybe someone is smart enough not to comment on a contract they signed on a public forum? I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 265July 13, 2021 11:44 PM

[Quote] maybe...just maybe someone is smart enough not to comment on a contract they signed on a public forum? I dunno.

That's the thing. You didn't sign anything, hon. But you knew that. You're comment history gives you away but keep on playing, dear.

by Anonymousreply 266July 14, 2021 12:15 AM

Why did Willam backtrack so hard on the trans thing, R209? He went from "trans can't change sex" to "maybe they can.... oh wait, it's actually Rupaul's fault".

He just made himself look fake and spineless. And to shift blame on Ru was a pretty weaselly thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 267July 14, 2021 12:18 AM

R250 Could we please have an address, or Goggle link?

by Anonymousreply 268July 14, 2021 12:31 AM

r268 Google Maps doesn't have the "launch missile" feature anymore, unfortunately :-(

by Anonymousreply 269July 14, 2021 1:04 AM

Wonder why Chi Chi LaRue hasn't been on Drag Rave yet? Seems like she could use the cash.

by Anonymousreply 270July 14, 2021 4:32 AM

Chi Chi Larue is as palatable as Sherry Pie. You won't be seeing her pimp ass on Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 271July 14, 2021 4:48 AM

R270 I think a lot of Queens who are already “famous” don’t want to go to drag race because it sort of “debases” them and cheapens their fame. Chad Michaels, Derick Berry and Courtney Act were probably the best known Queens to ever compete on the show. Worked out well enough for Chad, not as much for the other two both both are fine now.

Plus ChiChi is too famous and too old for the show. If Ru wasn’t so jealous and petty people like ChiChi and Coco Peru would have been judges on the show years ago.

by Anonymousreply 272July 14, 2021 9:24 AM

The show is so fucking fake. Yara performs as Shakira two nights a week in Vegas. In Ru's fucking show. But she's sent home for her Shakira performance? They count on the fanbase being dumb.

by Anonymousreply 273July 14, 2021 10:05 AM

R272 Ru kept trying to get Lady Bunny to guest judge and finally had her on for a roast (she didn't judge though).

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Chi Chi's and Coco Peru's egos that kept them from appearing, not Ru's. They're all in showbusiness, after all.

Actually with the show as wholesome as it's gotten I don't think Chi Chi could be on it anyway, due to her decades of porn producing. Does Ru have some published beef with Coco that I don't know about?

by Anonymousreply 274July 14, 2021 1:49 PM

I fucking love Coco Peru.

by Anonymousreply 275July 14, 2021 1:51 PM

I find Sharon Needles' drag name in very poor taste.

by Anonymousreply 276July 14, 2021 2:53 PM

I loved CoCo for years. Then, last year, she got lonely during quarrentine and started doing daily sentimental posts about all the objects in her home. She did LOTS of these posts, all on youtube. It got weird after awhile and I started wondering why I was watching her go insane.

by Anonymousreply 277July 14, 2021 3:14 PM

^^^ Because DL'rs love train wrecks. It's what we do.

by Anonymousreply 278July 14, 2021 3:16 PM

r227 why would she be lonely ? She has a husband.

by Anonymousreply 279July 14, 2021 5:52 PM

I enjoyed Coco's quarantine videos.

by Anonymousreply 280July 14, 2021 5:53 PM

r276 I think it is one of the best drag names ever, myself. One of my cats is named Sharon Needles Tate, though, so I have a particular brand of humor.

by Anonymousreply 281July 14, 2021 11:25 PM

There was another Sharon Needles out of NYC - when they did a Drag episode of Project Runway, Acid Betty was on it as was Hedda Lettuce and there was a Sharon Needles but not THAT Sharon Needles. Varla Jean was on it too.

by Anonymousreply 282July 14, 2021 11:41 PM

Farah Moans too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283July 14, 2021 11:45 PM

R276 I don’t find it in bad taste, just predictable and overdone. However she won the show so in the end, it is her name now. No other queen can use it now without thinking of her.

The problem with punny drag names is that they are often done to death. It has to be really creative in order to stand out and not be cliche.

Drag Race really hasn’t had many punny or play on word drag names. Off the top of my head I can think of, but I am sure I left some out.

Pandora Boxx Mimi Imfurst (an underrated name) Manilla Luzon Sharron Needles Penny Tration Darrianne Lake (a lake in NY) Courtney Act Heidi N Closet Crystal Method Jan Sport Monet Exchange (another underrated name) Farah Moan

A few more queens have funny names that are not really puns, such as Bob the Drag Queen or Khalorie Karbdashian, but actually play on wors names are sort of slim which is odd considering how much of a staple they were in the drag world. But I suppose it is a sign of drag getting less campy.

by Anonymousreply 284July 14, 2021 11:59 PM

Camp queens usually do the play on words. Pageant Queens are usually in a family (davenport, O'hara, Balenciaga, Iman).

by Anonymousreply 285July 15, 2021 12:06 AM

The British queens love their puns. Some fun ones from the upcoming DRUK season are Kitty Scott-Claus, Ella Vaday, and Choriza May (she's originally from Spain).

by Anonymousreply 286July 15, 2021 1:41 AM

My cat's name is Kitty Menendez - because she ruined my couch. The vet doesn't find it funny. TFB.

by Anonymousreply 287July 15, 2021 1:48 AM

My favorite would be Tuleeta Pepsi.

by Anonymousreply 288July 15, 2021 1:54 AM

R286 I don’t get the first two. How are they puns?

by Anonymousreply 289July 15, 2021 7:06 AM

R287 Come. Sit by me.

by Anonymousreply 290July 15, 2021 7:12 AM

Careful there.

by Anonymousreply 291July 15, 2021 9:23 AM

Jan is fucking pathetic. “I don’t know what the judges want from me!!!!!” They’re literally telling her! I can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 292July 15, 2021 1:17 PM

The solution is more colored contact lenses coupled with my glassy, robotic stare! That will stay true to my VISION!

by Anonymousreply 293July 15, 2021 5:38 PM

Coco Peru's quarantine videos were live savers for many, including me. She went above and beyond, releasing these DAILY (MARY!) for weeks, to make sure her Coco Puffs were safe and knew they were loved during a really scary time. She rarely failed to reply to a tweet, FB message, email that entire time. I have hoarded my Coco "love letters".

Later, after she had moved on, she related how much those delightful yet deep videos helped her get through the pandemic, as much, if not more, than it helped her fans. I still rewatch them. They are timeless. Each one is a jewel and makes you feel cozy without being mawkish.

Link to the playlist below.

Coco has an "arm's length" respect for Ru, but will always be true to her old school fellow queens, as well as for the younger ones that don't fit into the WoW box. She stands for the ones that Ru kind of...turned on, or at least turned his back on.

Don't fuck with Coco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294July 15, 2021 5:38 PM

It's so weird to me how some people have to do things like this to "get through quarantine". Like you just had to not go out and stay home, watch TV, read a book, paint, work on your rose garden, etc.

Reinforces the idea that extroverts are energy vampires and are sustained by the energy of others, and without it they wither and die.

I just don't understand people who aren't happy being alone. (Or just with their doting husbands, as in Coco's case).

by Anonymousreply 295July 15, 2021 5:47 PM

I thought it was a good episode last night. Happy for the winning queen.

by Anonymousreply 296July 15, 2021 6:16 PM

R289 Kitty’s Got Claws Hell of a Day

by Anonymousreply 297July 15, 2021 6:21 PM

Eileen Toodaright is my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 298July 15, 2021 6:34 PM

Eureka was great too but Ginger edged out our last night.

by Anonymousreply 299July 15, 2021 6:48 PM

Did they take a big break between episodes? Long enough for Trinity to grow a goatee and get her hair bleached?

by Anonymousreply 300July 15, 2021 7:13 PM

R292 I also can’t stand Jan. We were so close to being done with her try hard ass. And her crying in the interview booth was soooo fake and so cringe.

At least when Eureka was too much, it was authentic. Jan doesn’t get that it isn’t just that she is 110% it is that she isn’t interesting. Or cool. Sonique is cool.

by Anonymousreply 301July 15, 2021 7:20 PM

R289, the second one is Hell of a day.

by Anonymousreply 302July 15, 2021 9:05 PM

Jan doesn't bug me because I don't think she's winning anything, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 303July 15, 2021 9:08 PM

Jan could star in a remake of Fatal Attraction. He's surfacely upbeat but kind of disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 304July 15, 2021 9:39 PM

I LOVED Ginger's lipsync.

by Anonymousreply 305July 16, 2021 1:12 AM

Sadie Stickbitch is my favorite drag queen name.

by Anonymousreply 306July 16, 2021 1:13 AM

Jan is next.

by Anonymousreply 307July 16, 2021 1:16 AM

I loved the pit stop where Kennedy ROASTED Jan.

by Anonymousreply 308July 16, 2021 3:11 AM

I felt like that was an excuse for Ru to give Ginger $30K. But whatever. Too bad Mayhem was not that entertaining when she was competing.

by Anonymousreply 309July 16, 2021 3:34 AM

I didn’t see any reason at all for Ginger to win the Talk Show thing, but her lip sync was great. First time in this season I’ve really liked her.

Poor Scarlett. She’s really not a GREAT queen, but she is beautiful and a cute boy
just kind of sucks that she never really got any feedback and then tonight, bam, Ru deemed her “uncomfortable” and she was out.

by Anonymousreply 310July 16, 2021 3:45 AM

[Quote] I didn’t see any reason at all for Ginger to win the Talk Show thing

I did. She was focused, moved the conversation beautifully and was charming while being really funny. Her runway was perfect. Eureka was very close behind but Ginger squeaked by and earned that win. Eureka's laugh is everything though.

by Anonymousreply 311July 16, 2021 3:59 AM

I have to disagree with Ru, She can say that Scarlet was over acting, but I didn't find anything uncomfortable about her mom story. And her dress was beautiful.

I really dont see what they see in Kylie aka Sonique.

by Anonymousreply 312July 16, 2021 4:25 AM

Ru does not like Scarlett, for whatever reason. You can tell Ru thinks she's too cocky and wanted to put her in her place (which I disagree with), so he waited until it was an acting challenge - something Scarlett is great at - to send her home on, to try to damage her self-confidence. Wondering if he sees her as a new Pearl?

Ru said during one of her podcasts that certain young queens she wanted to psychologically damage, because she thought they needed it - referencing Pearl.

by Anonymousreply 313July 16, 2021 4:59 AM

R312 I don't get the Sonique love either. She was just terrible in that Brady Bunch episode - totally the wrong person for the part and just a bad actor in general - and yet she keeps getting thrust at us like she's something to see.

by Anonymousreply 314July 16, 2021 5:02 AM

Sonique was the worst part of the Brady shit show. FFS fat ass zero talent Kandy was involved in it and she was better!

by Anonymousreply 315July 16, 2021 5:28 AM

Sonique's runway wasn't even mismatch patterns and not a peep was said. Crazy!

by Anonymousreply 316July 16, 2021 5:30 AM

Ginger, come on now. That LipSych was the ish. She's back in the game.

Kennedy is hilarious on The Pit Stop this week. It's a little tense, because she's still hurt about the way Trixie treated her after All Stars 3. Nice to see them together, virtually. Kennedy is not in love with JAN!! Oh no bitch. Ha. I love Kennedy. She's booked and blessed and full of opinions. Trixie appears fake shocked at how outspoken she is. Truth is Trixie knows that Miss Kennedy has had some things to say about HER over the last few years. It's not hard to believe that they haven't seen each other since they competed in All Stars 3. Nice moment of carrying on and Trixie throwing Kennedy a gig with some great exposure. Kennedy didn't disappoint either. Win/Win, chicken dinner.

Let's not count out Trinity K Bonet yet. She's looking like a finalist to me. One of the most incredible runway outfits of recent seasons. Raja is more than a rumor too. I think she makes it to the final four.

All of them looked so beautiful when they're made up and dressed and well LIT by production for the Talk Show challenge. Jan looked like a woman. Almost.

by Anonymousreply 317July 16, 2021 5:52 AM

[Quote] because she's still hurt about the way Trixie treated her after All Stars

Really? I didn't see that at all. They are great together and really funny.

by Anonymousreply 318July 16, 2021 5:58 AM

Doesn't matter what you saw. Kennedy has spoken about it at length. As I said, they're moving on. And they were funny together on The Pit Stop. But they have NOT been friends before this. At all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319July 16, 2021 6:11 AM

r319, you're obsessed with hating Trixie. Plus, you're the troll who calls people "racist white f*gs" so anything you say is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 320July 16, 2021 6:17 AM

Can we get a DataLounge AllStars season? I want to see an UnHinged, oops, I mean UnTucked featuring R319 and R320.

by Anonymousreply 321July 16, 2021 6:20 AM

You're insane R320. Watch the fucking video OLD MAN. Then put the bottle down and let the nurse change your diaper and strap you in for the night.

by Anonymousreply 322July 16, 2021 6:22 AM

I never understood the hate Eureka got but this episode she annoyed me the way she spoke to Kylie, why does she need Kylie to be louder next episode? do we all need to be loud to be good at our jobs? no! Imagine a season when all the queens were as noisy as Eureka, no thanks, its all about balance Eureka dear we don't all need to be foghorns. Go Ginger!

by Anonymousreply 323July 16, 2021 6:35 AM

The fact that Jan can't figure out what the judges are saying, proves what the judges are saying.

by Anonymousreply 324July 16, 2021 6:41 AM

Poor Jan she was so confused as she brought the “funk” like the judges asked her to and she told us about twenty times that she did. I have no idea what she thinks they meant by “funk” but whatever she brought it isn’t that
 in any sense of the word.

by Anonymousreply 325July 16, 2021 7:21 AM

[quote]Reinforces the idea that extroverts are energy vampires and are sustained by the energy of others, and without it they wither and die.

100% R295.

by Anonymousreply 326July 16, 2021 8:58 AM

Pandora is barely on the show.

by Anonymousreply 327July 16, 2021 11:37 AM

To be frank - Pandora is looking and acting a bit washed out and extraneous R327. I'm sure it's just the way they are presenting her. Is it?

by Anonymousreply 328July 16, 2021 11:43 AM

How old is Pandora? Her Drag looks like she is a 60 year old lady? Not her drag, her make up.

by Anonymousreply 329July 16, 2021 1:55 PM

Pandy's makeup is veering into Baby Jane territory.

by Anonymousreply 330July 16, 2021 2:08 PM

I met him once when he was dating Gerri Halliwell. We were walking in the parking garage for the Saddle Ranch Chop House on Sunset - my partner hears her voice and starts freaking out. I said "what is it?" He goes "it's ginger spice." He was a huge fan. I said "Excuse me," loudly and she turned around "YES?" I said are you Gerri Halliwell?" and she smiled and said 'YES!" she was so excited to be recognized. We asked for a picture. She happily agreed. As I am talking the picture one of her friends taps me on the shoulder and says "do you want to be in the picture?" It's Jerry. "I said no, but would you be in the picture?" realizing who he was. We take the pic and go on our way, thanking them very much. My partner goes "who was that dude?" lol. I explain.

by Anonymousreply 331July 16, 2021 2:15 PM

r331 oops wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 332July 16, 2021 2:15 PM

r330 - OMG yes that is who it reminds me of. Bette Davis in WHBJ?

by Anonymousreply 333July 16, 2021 2:16 PM

What Jan means when she says "I don't know what the judges want!" is: "I did a fantastic job and how dare they question me!" She's just one of those queens who thinks her shit doesn't stink, so of course she's not going to listen to the judges. But in her case she's pretending like she is.

by Anonymousreply 334July 16, 2021 2:47 PM

Kennedy was obnoxious in her season with her self-righteousness in some episodes - she's not my favorite queen, but it was fun seeing her roast Jan (because I don't like Jan).

by Anonymousreply 335July 16, 2021 2:50 PM

Ginger was nastier than Kennedy in Season 7. It cost her the win. The old lady brigade.

by Anonymousreply 336July 16, 2021 5:37 PM

Kennedy gets lots of love from the fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337July 16, 2021 5:41 PM

Kennedy was the first to point out the racism in the RPDR fandom. She said at Dragcon there were hours long lines for Trixie and Katya and the popular white queens then at the end of the day they all want something from her when she is getting ready to pack up and leave and then call her a bitch for not wanting to.

I loved her on Werk the World - we quote her all the time "What do you want Jasper?" in her slow southern drawl. She takes care of her familiy including her mentally challenged sibling. She has a heart of gold.

by Anonymousreply 338July 16, 2021 6:18 PM

Kennedy was right.

by Anonymousreply 339July 16, 2021 6:47 PM

I ❀ Kennedy too. She's a GREAT live stage performer. Her End of the Road set piece is epic. (Gladys Knight) Kennedy is the only contestant that Ru ever urged the television audience to see live, if you can. He said it loud and clear on the Season 7 reunion.

Kennedy does have a heart of gold. She cared for her father until he died. She cares for her severely handicapped sister, including welcoming her home after her long hospitalization with COVID. Kennedy loved Chi Chi so much that when she was invited to Australia to perform with DeVayne she posted that it was the first time she had a passport! She was left out of much of the BIG money from Drag Race, but she is adored wherever she performs. Kennedy is country and hard knocks - their damn house even was foreclosed on - but she's a professional honey. One of the very best and most talented old school performers out there. Like Ginger, she's been singing and dancing and acting since she was a child.

by Anonymousreply 340July 16, 2021 6:48 PM

She works hard for the money. AMAZING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341July 16, 2021 7:15 PM

Yeah I thought that Pandora is looking very Bette Davis/Baby Jane. Seems like she started yanking her face up maybe last ep or 2 eps ago., thank the gods.

by Anonymousreply 342July 16, 2021 7:17 PM

r338 oh, she was not the first to do anything, except wear a ridiculous flaming horse costume. The "fandom" has been calling the other fans (remember you're all fans, just attacking each other!) racist for over a decade. And frankly, she sounds jealous that she wasn't getting enough attention. Similar to the "This WHITE queen has so many more followers than I do! Racism!" complaint. No, it means that people didn't like you as much as they did the other queens. The entire show was started and is led by a black man.

The complaining queens just aren't RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 343July 16, 2021 7:37 PM

RuPaul has always been a white woman. R343 is ALWAYS a RACIST. And always hating on the BLACK contestants of Drag Race. More than half the posts on THIS thread are from R343 and its OTHER accounts. WE see YOU.

by Anonymousreply 344July 16, 2021 8:50 PM

I was a lot like Jan when I was in my early 20s. I was a performer and tried really hard to get better, and get gigs, and get attention and fame. I had some success, but had lots of failures. I was repeatedly left wondering why I wasn't getting cast in everything I wanted to, when I was convinced I was perfect for the part - or why certain directors were frustrated with how I executed certain beats, like the more personal and emotional ones. I was very good at 'singing out Louise', and dancing up a storm with a smile on my face, and making the kids laugh as it were, but I never really had a lot of subtext in my performing - because I was just a child really.

At a certain point, I took a break from it all, dropped a bunch of acid, had some relationships, made some music, made some money, traveled the world, got in a few disagreements with people, learned better conflict resolution, got therapy, got in better physical shape, and had lots of sex, and THEN, 15 years later I slowly got back into performing, after I had lived a fucking LIFE.

Now I 'get it'. My performances are fewer and further between, but I really do have the subtext in hand to be able to execute darker, awkward and more emotional moments on stage, and create nuance that was never there in my 20s. I actually manage to land the parts that I want these days, and I couldn't care less if people like me, or if I eke out a living or any kind of fame. It's all just therapeutic and fun to me now.

Jan needs a Walkabout. Just because you want something so bad it doesn't mean you deserve it or have the skill to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 345July 16, 2021 10:45 PM

How old is Jan, btw?

by Anonymousreply 346July 16, 2021 10:59 PM

Pandora's been whining on social media about her lack of screen time, but she's not giving them much to work with. I guess, like Silky, she's holding back because she's worried about her legacy and she doesn't want a repeat of AS1.

by Anonymousreply 347July 16, 2021 11:04 PM

Nevermind, Jan is 28, looks like. Human brains don't fully develop until around the age of 25, and it's before then that we seem to think we know everything, and after that age some of us realize we actually don't know as much as we thought. Of course, some people never reach that realization - I wonder if it's because their brains stopped developing before then, for whatever reason.

I remember reading a study that said people who tend to vote Republican/Conservative have larger emotional centers in their brains, which is why the emotional appeals by manipulative politicians work so well on them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348July 16, 2021 11:13 PM

Isn't Jan supposedly from an upper class or at least moneyed family, and has never really done much that wasn't handed to her? I heard that a couple of years ago but can't remember where. If it isn't true it feels true, because bitch gives off those vibes, possibly without even realizing it.

I agree with r345 that she needs to get out and have some formative experiences on her own. See different walks of life and walk among them. Get hungry, literally and figuratively, and live without that family safety net for a while. It might help grow her personality.

I don't dislike her. I'm not crazy about here, there's just no there, there, either way.

As for Pandora, I'm....concerned. She is playing this "I don't really want to be here, they don't understand me, they keep me in a corner, way, sigh, eyeroll *a half roll because she doesn't have the energy for a full roll* Not a good look for someone almost 50. She's coming off as bored, uninspired, and/or overly medicated. She used to be a cute thing, even 5 years ago, she still looked good and had a sense of humor about herself. Now she looks like she has mange and some other godforsaken skin condition. She is in desperate need of a flea bath and a few minutes a day in the sun. She's giving me Flowers in the Attic vibes, basically.

by Anonymousreply 349July 16, 2021 11:32 PM

Pandora is definitely not redeeming herself after her negativity on All Stars 2.

by Anonymousreply 350July 16, 2021 11:44 PM

Pandora is definitely over 50. She was 42 in Season Two. I get that Google says 49, but watch the tape. Season two was taped 12 years ago.

She looks exactly like Baby Jane Hudson, on a liquid diet. Pandora forsakes food for alcohol. She's always been a kind of sad figure. She's not liked much by the alumni. He's a bitter dude. Sometimes you get the face you deserve.

Darienne Lake OTOH, is loved by the other queens. He's a bitch with a bad edit. No one wants to see Pandora or Darienne on All Stars. Let's be honest. A Carol Channing impersonation is not in demand.

by Anonymousreply 351July 17, 2021 12:26 AM

I hate to say it, but Pandora looks like an old alky...something about the way her skin hangs.

by Anonymousreply 352July 17, 2021 1:01 AM

r350 Pandora was on All Stars 1- That was her problem she was teamed with Mimi Imfurst which could have been a great paring but she didn't want to be with Mimi and it doomed them.

Darienne looks amazing now. She lost a ton of weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353July 17, 2021 2:18 AM

Amazing!

by Anonymousreply 354July 17, 2021 3:29 AM

I think Pandora has a certain vulnerability that makes her very likeable, no I don't think she is going to win but Im glad she's here and at least she is funny. I guess she will do very well at snatch game if she gets that far. So what if she has some bags under her eyes, good for her.

by Anonymousreply 355July 17, 2021 6:47 AM

Pandora's bags have bags under them.

by Anonymousreply 356July 17, 2021 6:49 AM

My issue with Pandora is that in All Stars 1 and the current season is that she constantly refers to herself as funny and as a comedienne, but never shows us anything funny. One mildly amusing snatch game performance from 10 or so years ago is about it. I actually feel sorry for her this time around. She seems very uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 357July 17, 2021 10:24 AM

RAZZZZBERRIES!

by Anonymousreply 358July 17, 2021 11:17 AM

Looks like Ginger Minj has turned into a cash cow with her new product line. It is amazing how 30K will set you up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359July 17, 2021 1:52 PM

grab them coins, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 360July 17, 2021 4:10 PM

The fans are the best..you can get them bulk screen printed for about 5 dollars a fan - yet she is charging 22.50. I mean I was in Diseny last year and got one with the orange bird on it because it was cute - it was 10 dollars so Ging is marking up worse than the mouse.

by Anonymousreply 361July 17, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote]I remember reading a study that said people who tend to vote Republican/Conservative have larger emotional centers in their brains

This is obviously a logical fallacy as it presupposes that Republicans/Conservatives actually possess brains.

by Anonymousreply 362July 17, 2021 4:13 PM

^^^^^ WTF!!! WRONG THREAD!

by Anonymousreply 363July 17, 2021 4:54 PM

This latest episode was a total drag. No one wants to hear drag queens talking about Serious Issues. They're comedy and glamour, not the MacNeil-Lehrer Report.

And yes we get it you're all trans now or were trans and now are untransed 🙄 I'm actually starting to respect the queens more who don't jump on the obvious narcissism-fueling trans trend. It's entirely possible to be femme and a man, it doesn't mean you're really a woman. Yes, you can even wear makeup and women's clothes and still be what you are - a gay man.

I think the worst person this episode was Jan, because she's so fakely-enthusiastic. The way she says "Jan!" is even off-putting.

Pandora is talking about ageism since that is the one thing the social justice posters here and on Reddit have no problem ridiculing her for. It's easy fodder. It's the only actual issue that was brought up. Of course it didn't even slow the "old lady Pandora" posters down - they don't see the extreme hypocrisy.

This season is crap so far. I hope the "game within a game" is more interesting, cause so far it's a drag (no pun intended).

by Anonymousreply 364July 17, 2021 9:02 PM

Jan's crying was even fake. She needs to go home already.

by Anonymousreply 365July 17, 2021 9:20 PM

Omg, i didn't know that Pearl was Scarlett's drag mom. It makes sense now why Ru treats her like she wished she had treated Pearl.

by Anonymousreply 366July 17, 2021 10:35 PM

I actually felt a bit sorry for Scarlet this week. Based on performance, yes she probably did deserve to go (though I’d rather Jan had gone just cos she annoys me), but I thought Ru calling her out as making her uncomfortable was unfair. I didn’t get that vibe at all and Ru so rarely directly criticises the girls like that it felt very pointed.

by Anonymousreply 367July 18, 2021 12:20 AM

What exactly did Scarlet say that made Ru uncomforatable? I thought she was genuine with her talk about her two mothers.

by Anonymousreply 368July 18, 2021 3:21 AM

Ru complained that Scarlett being her drag persona part of the time and then switching to the genuine personal part didn't work well. Honestly I don't know why he would say something so pointed to Scarlett - he could have delegated it to Michelle or other, except that he's shown he does not like her at all and wants to shake her confidence.

They didn't even bother to show Ru and the judges during or after Scarlett's signoff, it was just crickets. Usually the judges at least pretend to laugh and look bemused at whatever the parting queen says.

By the numbers, Jan should have gone home. It was also odd that the winning team and the winner were separate. The judging was off like Canada's Drag Race. Seems like Ru just wanted to give Ginger the $30k (which makes me think Ginger is not going to win).

by Anonymousreply 369July 18, 2021 4:13 AM

Another thing that was weird is that normally when the queens do a challenge like that they're told "you're drag queens, this isn't real, don't think so hard about it" and they should ham it up. The winning team didn't ham it up, and what was actually jarring is the expectation that it was going to be a fun and lighthearted fake talk show and having it actually be serious instead. Scarlett tried to keep it lighthearted and talked about positive things, and apparently Ru was looking for "real" this one time, prior evidence to the contrary.

Scarlett was acting while also bringing in her real life experiences and trying to be a bubbly talk show host and Ru didn't like that for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 370July 18, 2021 4:22 AM

[quote]What exactly did Scarlet say that made Ru uncomforatable?

That Ru had something on his face.

by Anonymousreply 371July 18, 2021 2:01 PM

r371 was it a facekini?

by Anonymousreply 372July 18, 2021 2:38 PM

Ru's chin tape popped and Ru became untucked.

by Anonymousreply 373July 18, 2021 2:40 PM

Sometimes Michelle has to clean up Ru's spiteful, neurotic mess. Visage seems to truly regret that Scarlet was sent packing. Scarlet is very much like Pearl. A beautiful guy, but a bit too sensitive and esoteric a drag queen for Ru to appreciate. RuPaul is quite mean. Visage apologizes for him. A lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374July 18, 2021 5:25 PM

[quote]My issue with Pandora is that in All Stars 1 and the current season is that she constantly refers to herself as funny and as a comedienne, but never shows us anything funny. One mildly amusing snatch game performance from 10 or so years ago is about it.

Tatianna's Britney was objectively better, but that first Snatch Game got her tons of "breakout star" buzz and boosted mainstream interest in the show (Entertainment Weekly in particular loved her). She went into AS1 with an overinflated sense of how popular she was.

by Anonymousreply 375July 19, 2021 1:38 PM

[quote]I really dont see what they see in Kylie aka Sonique.

I'm kind of surprised that nobody (including production and especially Pandora) has brought up how she, Morgan, and Raven talked shit about Mystique in S2. She's definitely working hard at being nice and inoffensive this time around.

by Anonymousreply 376July 19, 2021 1:47 PM

Yeah I don’t get what they see in Kylie/Sonique either. Everyone seems contractually obliged to call her BEAUTIFUL but she just looks like an ageing milf porn star to me, she hasn’t really done or said anything noteworthy, and her outfits have been pretty basic too

by Anonymousreply 377July 19, 2021 1:55 PM

R375 Tatiana was on All Stars 2.

by Anonymousreply 378July 19, 2021 1:55 PM

[quote]Poor Scarlett. She’s really not a GREAT queen, but she is beautiful and a cute boy
just kind of sucks that she never really got any feedback and then tonight, bam, Ru deemed her “uncomfortable” and she was out.

I love how Scarlett's performance choices make her uncomfortable, yet she's not that bothered by a queen who did blackface on multiple occasions or a sexual predator who made it to the final four before he got outed.

by Anonymousreply 379July 19, 2021 1:57 PM

r375 Tatiana went into All Stars 2 with an exact idea of who she was. She even says on the show it was her chance to re-introduce herself to the fan base since she was on RPDR so early before it really took off so she didn't have an inflated ego.

by Anonymousreply 380July 19, 2021 1:57 PM

I was talking about Pandora—sorry I wasn't clear. I meant that Tatianna was better than Pandora in S2 Snatch Game, but Pandora was the one everybody was talking about at the time. She went into AS1 with a lot of fan goodwill that she pissed away.

by Anonymousreply 381July 19, 2021 2:03 PM

Tatianna won the challenge in Snatch Game Season 2, as she should have. Her answers were very funny AND true to Britney. Pandora had pretty bad reviews through all of Season 2. Ru liked her, but she never won a single challenge. She was already an old queen back then. She is lowkey not liked off screen too. Her Werk The World tour performances were also not very good. He's just a miserable, whiny sort of guy. Perpetual victim. Remember he revealed his suicide attempts on Season 2? Pandora is funny as a baby's grave. He makes the viewers sad. I don't think he is built for this show, the critiques are too hard on him. For that I feel bad. All the review shows are brutal about his runway looks too. But Pandora keeps coming back....how else is a 54 year old drag queen gonna make a living?

Tatianna was r e a d y for All Stars Two. Talk about a glow up and upgrade. She's a great performer but that cast was and is, the best they've ever had. She still left too soon in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 382July 19, 2021 6:30 PM

r382 the Alyssa / Tatiana lypsink to Shut up and Drive was EPIC. Proved she was a talent. Tatiana has issues though outside of RPDR. She gets really drunk and belligerent on gigs.

by Anonymousreply 383July 19, 2021 6:33 PM

That's too bad, R383. I really like Tati, always have.

by Anonymousreply 384July 19, 2021 6:43 PM

I know R383. Working in bars and clubs for a living and too much time on Social Media turns some of these girls into drunk and druggy messes. Tatianna gets in a lot of trouble. Has gained a lot of weight too. But Adore and Jujubee and Alaska cleaned themselves up - so I hope that Tati can too. You're right about that EPIC lip sync R383. THAT was a deserved double SHANTE!!

by Anonymousreply 385July 19, 2021 6:47 PM

I hated Tati on Season 2, and adored her on All Stars, she was sexy, self aware and funny. Traits we seldom see anymore. I hope she gets through the shit, I would also fuck her, hard. And Trinity. And Chi Chi...

by Anonymousreply 386July 19, 2021 8:01 PM

[quote]And Chi Chi...

Oh gurl, just.....no.

by Anonymousreply 387July 19, 2021 8:15 PM

R386, I think Tati looked bad on Season 2 because of the constant attacks from Raven and Tyra.

by Anonymousreply 388July 19, 2021 8:19 PM

I think they're tiptoeing around Sonique like they did with Gottmik. At least Mik had great costumes.

by Anonymousreply 389July 21, 2021 5:46 AM

Well they didn't tiptoe around Jiggly, also trans.

by Anonymousreply 390July 21, 2021 5:33 PM

[quote]Well they didn't tiptoe around Jiggly

Personally, I would need an Uber to get around her.

by Anonymousreply 391July 21, 2021 6:06 PM

r390, Jiggly was never going to win. Neither will Sonique. And you have the winer vs the "nice" girl.

by Anonymousreply 392July 22, 2021 9:04 AM

So Michelle literally coached Sonique line by line exactly how to act the scene and then she won? Seems like favoritism to me. I enjoyed Sonique’s lip sync and outfit this week though. Even if it was something that someone without tits couldn’t wear.

by Anonymousreply 393July 22, 2021 5:03 PM

WORST CHALLENGE EVER

by Anonymousreply 394July 22, 2021 11:28 PM

The scripted acting challenges are always terrible.

by Anonymousreply 395July 22, 2021 11:52 PM

This one, though. Horrible.

Give me a Disco Extra Greasy Shortening Commercial instead, any day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396July 23, 2021 12:31 AM

As a palette cleanser, here is Katya speaking French and singing in Russian:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397July 23, 2021 12:33 AM

Pandora is almost getting the Sherry Pie edit.

by Anonymousreply 398July 23, 2021 12:44 AM

Are we going to get every queen winning a maxi-challenge? How socialist.

And what’s the loser ‘game within in a game’? It’s going to be them voting for the winner, right?

by Anonymousreply 399July 23, 2021 3:38 AM

What happened to Snatch Game? Do we get one of those on All Stars? I forgot.

Yes whatever is happening to Pandora is not good R398. I'm surprised they don't just get rid of her if they hate her so much.

by Anonymousreply 400July 23, 2021 3:51 AM

They usually do some kind of Snatch Dating Game thing on All-Stars, R400.

by Anonymousreply 401July 23, 2021 4:39 AM

Katya and Trixie are the most overrated and compensated contestants from Drag Race - Ever. Both from Season 7. Katya did a bit better on All Stars 2 and Trixie won All Stars 3 by some colossal levels of fuckery. They make a lot of money for WoW and themselves. Katya's meth mouth cleanses no one's palate. She's SO easy to dislike. Makes me want to spit when I see her. That cleanses my palate.

Trixie don't even rate. He's a failed Uncle Fester who wishes her were Dolly Parton. Just a mean sad guy. OH, how Trixie and Katya LOVE to laugh at each other!! So LOUD. They're the drag queens for young folks that are missing genitals! Hahaha. Can't stand them. They can't perform either. Riff, riff, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 402July 23, 2021 7:17 AM

We figured that they were waiting for the "Game within a game" to do Snatch Game, but now that I think of it, Dating Game Snatch Game only has 6 people so that would make it two weeks away.

by Anonymousreply 403July 23, 2021 12:08 PM

Having Sonique win All Stars would certainly quiet a lot of the criticism from the Transtapo. Of course next they will demand an all-trans season of Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 404July 23, 2021 1:07 PM

R404 The next thing the fan girls are trying to push is “Bio Queens” and you know it’s gonna happen in the next few seasons. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 405July 23, 2021 5:14 PM

I know what the game within a game is but it would spoil it for everyone - and everyone hates spoilers. What I can tell you is it has nothing to do with the remaining contestants - the game within a game is for the eliminated contestants only.

by Anonymousreply 406July 23, 2021 6:09 PM

[quote]I know what the game within a game is but it would spoil it for everyone - and everyone hates spoilers.

Whisper it, like "Club 96."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407July 26, 2021 6:11 PM

Jan actually did legitimately well this last episode, both in the challenge and runway. Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 408July 26, 2021 11:41 PM

I really brought the funk!

by Anonymousreply 409July 26, 2021 11:46 PM

Look at R408 felling the Jantasy.

by Anonymousreply 410July 27, 2021 4:07 AM

r407 - whispers "mega lip sync battle at club 96"

by Anonymousreply 411July 27, 2021 4:21 PM

Trixie's one of my favorite queens - she's good as an interviewer as well as an entertainer, with a great wit. I even like her mannerisms. And she has a consumer-friendly aesthetic, so of course she's going to be popular amongst the young part of the RPDR fanbase.

One thing I also appreciate is that she doesn't reach for social issues as a crutch to try to give herself some sense of importance/seriousness like a lot of the younger queens seem to. She's been cancelled on Twitter several times because she offended some group or another by making (deserved) light of a situation that such groups take very seriously, but she tends to just ignore that sort of thing and it eventually dies down. I think one of the worst things you can do is issue a grovelling apology for something like that - it just fuels the beast.

Katya's funny but has too many issues / too messy in general. I have rarely watched "Unhhhhh" because it seems like it's just Katya laughing manically at anything Trixie says, which gets obnoxious fast.

by Anonymousreply 412July 27, 2021 4:34 PM

R412, I wasn't a fan of Trixie on RPDR, in any of the seasons she appeared. She was billed as a 'comedy queen', yet never won a comedy challenge, or any other challenge, and then suddenly won All Stars over a pretty unfair popularity battle with the ousted queens over Shangela, who was definitely more deserving of the win, in my opinion.

I never liked her makeup either. It just seemed too 'raccoon' to me.

But, since watching Pit Stop every week, I have found myself really liking her in this role. She is indeed a great interviewer, asks good questions, is never boring, has fun throwing playful shade with her guests, and indeed is decidedly not Woke, which is refreshing from a drag queen nowadays. I've also gotten used to her makeup, and I love her outfits. I'm a fan now.

by Anonymousreply 413July 27, 2021 6:03 PM

Katya made me like Trixie better. They're good foils for each other.

by Anonymousreply 414July 27, 2021 6:11 PM

Trixie and Katya are good together because they really like each other and can throw insults at each other without getting pissed at each other.

by Anonymousreply 415July 28, 2021 3:00 AM

Drag is back, at Roscoes!! A bit of a strange lineup though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 29, 2021 4:03 AM

Scarlet, JanJanJan and a fresh faced Pandora are at Mickeys! Did Pandora give up the sauce and hit the gym?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417July 29, 2021 5:42 AM

r416 the only odd one in the group is Naysha. What happened to Trannika Rex?

by Anonymousreply 418July 29, 2021 2:56 PM

I believe they were saving up that cruel twist just for Jan. I know she’s exhausting, but watching Jan go from relieved to WTF made for great tv. Pandora girl, you gotta go. I could see the defeated look on her face. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 419July 30, 2021 4:49 AM

Some people say that Ru really dislikes Jan. Sometimes I believe them. Jan deserved to win the Madonna Challenge on season 12, and she sure as fuck deserved to win the talent challenge on All Stars 6. Her runways are inconsistently great - but mostly great - especially the black bride that she wore on Season 12 and the Goth on All Stars. Edit is one thing, but RuPaul seems to enjoy being mean to Jan. I don't get it. And I don't like Jan.

Pearl is Scarlet's Drag Mother and Alexis Michelle is Jans'. Hmm. RuPaul don't like none of them.

Bob and Thorgy do NOT choose their words carefully on Purse First. Bob is a lousy Drag Queen but he's a great commentator. Thorgy is always in the bag but remembers the details. Sonique/Kylie didn't deserve to win nothing about last week's challenge.

Fuck off with Raja and Raven and fake ASS Trixie and her guest stars commentary and ass kissing.

Bob is out to avenge the wrongs of the RACE and keeping it real. He is quite objective for being one of the worst winners in Drag Race History. He's gone rogue and I like it. Thorgy always looks like a circus dude to me, but he's a funny, scathing and insightful drag queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420July 30, 2021 5:39 AM

I was very happy about how things turned out. Jan needed to go. And I really want to see what Pandora does in the snatch game, so I'm happy she will be there for a while. Trinity deserved the win this week, but Pandora really deserved it the first time Trinity won.

by Anonymousreply 421July 30, 2021 10:52 AM

As much as I like Pandora, she's a bit of a buzzkill currently. They both should have gone home. Trinity did kill it this week.

by Anonymousreply 422July 30, 2021 6:29 PM

I had to fast-forward through the bits where Jan and Raj'"I just want screentime!"-ah were talking. What was once a distaste for them has turned into active dislike. Their voices grate on me. Jan's faux cheerleader enthusiasm and hamming for the camera is obnoxious as all hell. Rah'jah's little quips, giant stupid glasses in confessionals, and singsonging comments that seem clearly designed to appeal to the producers are exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 423July 30, 2021 7:12 PM

I liked Pandora 1.0, but this iteration, she's a DISASTUH! She looks like she's about to fall over at any minute. I'm not saying that to be a jerk, but god, look at her, and she seems beyond leth, pale, baggy (even fully made up) and basically not all there, nor interested in being there.

Jan, as a boy was irritating. That voice. Ugh. As a girl, somewhat less irritating, but still. That said, I would have sent Pandora home. Droopy Dog city. At least PRETEND you are happy to be there. She comes off as a hostage. A bored hostage at that.

by Anonymousreply 424July 31, 2021 12:23 PM

I think maybe Pandora did All Stars 6 for the plane ride and on set food. Free rehab.

by Anonymousreply 425August 2, 2021 2:40 AM

Snatch Game of Love is gonna be lit. TKB looks just like Whitney "it's not right but it's OK" video and Ginger Minj is doing Phyllis Diller! Sonique is Dolly and Ra'Jah is doing LaToya!! Pandora is Kim Cattrall. These bitches got the memo. Do celebrities who are recognizable AND personalities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426August 5, 2021 7:55 PM

I don't like the Snatch Game of Love format.

by Anonymousreply 427August 5, 2021 11:16 PM

Snatch Game of Love format is much better than regular Snatch Game. The queens have to give longer form answers, improvise and interact with one another more. Plus we get to see them full body and onscreen with much less editing. It requires much more finesse than Bianca's barking Judge Judy lines.

The Snatch Game of Love with Trinity Taylor as Caitlyn Jenner and Jujubee as the definitive Eartha Kitt was very funny. They were practically one woman shows.

by Anonymousreply 428August 5, 2021 11:53 PM

Me either, I'd rather see all of them on screen at once.

by Anonymousreply 429August 6, 2021 12:05 AM

I love you Silky. Get it. The game within a game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430August 20, 2021 10:13 PM

Silky was so good. What a comeback!

by Anonymousreply 431August 20, 2021 10:37 PM

Silky won Top CHEF kitchen!! Six LSFYL battles in a fucking ROW!!!

by Anonymousreply 432August 20, 2021 10:53 PM

I told you bitches

by Anonymousreply 433August 22, 2021 10:31 PM

But why'd they let her use props?

by Anonymousreply 434August 22, 2021 10:48 PM

R434 Why shouldn't she?

R433 Honey, you were amazing. AMAZING. Very fucking proud.

by Anonymousreply 435August 22, 2021 10:55 PM

R434, Sasha Velour used props and that made it ok for everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 436August 22, 2021 11:17 PM

R436 And don't forget my dead moths.

by Anonymousreply 437August 22, 2021 11:40 PM

Silky you should work with a magician/prop artist to make some expandable props you can store in your bra to really have an impact beyond normal household items. Make this your thing!

by Anonymousreply 438August 22, 2021 11:55 PM

Silky, you need to take care of yourself. Just a bit please. Lose 40 lbs girl. You're a smart guy, a great personality and a very good entertainer. Do as you are told. Forty lbs is easy to lose. Just cut out 300 calories a day. In a year, you're a mini bar.❀

by Anonymousreply 439August 23, 2021 12:36 AM

The arrogance 🙄

by Anonymousreply 440August 23, 2021 1:13 AM

The purpose of a lip sync is to be entertaining, actual mouthing of the lyrics be damned. And Silky was entertaining for sure- you remember her routines, but nobody else's.

by Anonymousreply 441August 24, 2021 2:45 PM

It's true, R441. I don't mind her usage of props, because she used them very well, and her lip synchs will be remembered for the surprise comic elements.

I have watched all episodes of this overdone show, and I can't think of many lip synchs that I would care to remember, it's often the same routine - by now 200 queens who've gone up in front of Ru. No wonder she wears sweatpants under that table. I would need several drinks to sit through all that generic posturing.

Go Silky, for redefining how it can be.

by Anonymousreply 442August 24, 2021 8:34 PM

Silky tore up those lipsynchs. But how much time did she get to prepare vs the other queens?

by Anonymousreply 443August 24, 2021 8:37 PM

R443, I think Silky can answer that question herself, because she is a DL'er.

I think the reigning lip synch champion did have a few days to prepare for the next lip synch, and the challenger is the recently eliminated queen who likely only gets a couple hours to get ready.

My understanding is that these "weekly" shows are actually filmed just 3 days apart.

by Anonymousreply 444August 24, 2021 8:41 PM

R443 She said on the twatter she got the song same time as the challengers.

by Anonymousreply 445August 24, 2021 10:21 PM

R445, I think you're missing some nuance....

Prior to the season's beginning, all the contestants got the whole list of songs for all lip synchs for the season. Yes, they all have the same amount of time to practice what this season would amount to be about 20 songs, and to come up with whatever routine and costume they would use, in the event they have to lip synch to any or many of them. That is what Silky meant by her tweet.

Silky DID have a few extra days to prepare to lip synch for the next smackdown, before the eliminated contestant was aware that they would now have to lip synch. The thing is - she had no idea which of the remaining songs was up next. She was told which of the remaining songs was next at the same time as the eliminated contestant (who by then had already let go of the idea of needing to do their routines). Silky had a calm benefit of a few days in the trailer to prepare for the 9 or 10 remaining possibilities, which is a deserved benefit of the lip synch champion.

by Anonymousreply 446August 24, 2021 10:35 PM

For most of the eliminated queens, they got the song the same time as Silky did. The benefit Silky had was she was already eliminated so she had a song list to review. So technically she had more time to prepare but it would be guesswork as to what song was picked. By the time Eureka rolled around (literally) she probably only had a list of 4-5 songs left.

by Anonymousreply 447August 24, 2021 11:00 PM

r446 That doesn't make sense, why would she do two-faces if she didn't know Barbie Girl was the song, or the guitar if she didn't know the guitar solo was in that other song? She clearly knew which song was coming up for those lip syncs, even if it was just the day of, she had the props prepared in advance.

It's a bit like how the lip sync assassins have the upper hand because they clearly are told the song they are going to be performing.

The show made it seem like the eliminated contestants immediately went to lip sync after they sang. That didn't happen in every case though because the judges in the last two lip syncs were both from Eureka's elimination episode, i.e. Pandora didn't appear to lip sync directly after her elimination. So either they reshot the judges' reactions from when Pandora actually did her lip sync, or they skipped that day for some reason.

Not knocking Silky's, uh, gumption, she did a good job, except for the last lip sync.

by Anonymousreply 448August 24, 2021 11:38 PM

I actually thought Jan was beating her until Silky pulled out the guitar prop.

by Anonymousreply 449August 24, 2021 11:40 PM

R448, you are also missing since nuance or I'm not explaining it correctly.

Silky planned to do her double face look for Barbie Girl, if that was the song she had to lip synch. I did say that all the contestants know the songs before the season begins. The only mystery is the song order, which is refreshed to then before they are told to get dressed for it.

Silky had time to rehearse this on her down time along with the remaining songs, not knowing which was next. They told her and Akeria at the same time that Barbie Girl was next. Akeria said I'm tired goodbye, and silly said hold my beer..

by Anonymousreply 450August 25, 2021 12:21 AM

r450 Oh, I understood what you said, I just don't think that's correct.

by Anonymousreply 451August 25, 2021 12:25 AM

The returning LSFYL champion had more time. But she also was subject to a higher standard.

by Anonymousreply 452August 25, 2021 12:25 AM

What isn't correct then, R451?

Did they prevent Silky from practicing the remaining songs and left her shackled to a chair for three days until it was time to lip synch again?

by Anonymousreply 453August 25, 2021 12:34 AM

Some of you see overly invested in trying to find reason why Silky won these challenges. Kameron Michaels just created a lot of drama online for saying that the show screwed him with the song they gave him for his Lip Sync Assassin appearance. None of them are given to much heads up time to prepare. The Assassins have more time to pull together a killer look, because they are travelling in for one appearance.

The regular season contestants are all give the same notes about runway and performance attire. They have strict luggage allotments. Silky's costumes were not all that complex. She WON those fucking LSFYL with more than a prop. She's a great charismatic performer. A bit lit Monet. She's messy but on fire. Silky lost the lip sync to Jan and it should have ended there. But the show has a prescribed trajectory. No way was Eureka NOT going to make top 4. RuPaul hates Jan, as Trixie notes every week. He says that Ru seems to want to destroy something in Jan. I don't like Trixie but he doesn't go so off brand usually. Ru loves Silky and she earned most of this attention. She could win a lip sync without a cardboard guitar. But she shouldn't have won that one. They knew exactly how far they wanted her to go. And Ru got to fucking humiliate Jan one last time.

I think all the contesticles would notice if they were all given 8 EXTRA Lip Syncs to learn and costume for. The game within a game was known to them. Obviously. Silky's only advantage was the time she had between eliminations. Ru just made that bitch LOTS of future money and bookings. Get it Silky. You are fab.

I'm not sure that Jan deserves to be put in an asylum just yet though. Ru is a mean ass fucker. As much as he has favorites, he definitely has queens he picks on too. Through all seasons.

by Anonymousreply 454August 25, 2021 12:41 AM

Higher standard? Did Ru say that?

by Anonymousreply 455August 25, 2021 12:48 AM

R453 nothing, forget I said anything.

by Anonymousreply 456August 25, 2021 1:42 AM

on the Pit stop - Denali and Trixie thought Scarlette really embodied the song and Cher. That she should have won.

by Anonymousreply 457August 25, 2021 2:07 AM

Ha! No way was Ru picking Scarlet over Silky, no matter how great Scarlet was.

by Anonymousreply 458August 25, 2021 2:26 AM

Watching Silky and Eureka here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459August 25, 2021 2:39 AM

Scarlet's had the worst lipsync in the whole contest. She basically just stood there.

by Anonymousreply 460August 25, 2021 5:19 AM

^just like Cher!

by Anonymousreply 461August 25, 2021 10:27 AM

Silky if you're reading this you are a PHENOMENOM

by Anonymousreply 462August 25, 2021 12:23 PM

I love Scarlet, and wish she could have gone further.

by Anonymousreply 463August 25, 2021 5:16 PM

I hate quitters.

by Anonymousreply 464August 25, 2021 6:27 PM

I'm not really a Silky fan but those lipsynchs were hilarious

by Anonymousreply 465August 25, 2021 11:25 PM

I'm so over all the "inspirational" challenges - i watch for fun not for boring lectures.

by Anonymousreply 466August 27, 2021 2:47 AM

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, are they doing yet another inspirational bullshit challenge? That's what, four this season?

Ru really wants that Emmy, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 467August 27, 2021 2:51 AM

Ru has won a few Emmys. More than he deserves. He's hosting Kimmel the last couple of nights too. He wants it ALL.

One thing RuPaul is not, outside of DRAG - is inspirational.

Though those hoping to appear on All Stars Season 17 will say different.

by Anonymousreply 468August 27, 2021 2:54 AM

Trinity's was the worst - comparing RuPaul to an angel.

Fuck your "status" virtue signalling. And fuck Kylie's "trans" lecturing.

How quickly drag race has become all about being an inspiration rather than actual entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 469August 27, 2021 3:40 AM

Jan, Jan, she’s our man!

by Anonymousreply 470August 27, 2021 10:37 AM

They're appealing to the drag-con audiences: munchhausen by proxy mothers who trans their kids for attention.

by Anonymousreply 471August 28, 2021 11:40 PM

There's no paywall on THIS thread. Only for THAT OP. He's that racist fool who thinks he owns drag race conversation. Answers his own posts from another account and generally talks to itself. 80 percent of Drag Race posts are from it. Ignore the redundant thread. About time that abusive fuck was stopped. He'll be back here in 3, 2, 1.....

by Anonymousreply 472August 29, 2021 5:01 AM

I'm team Ginger but RaJah seems to have the social media support.

by Anonymousreply 473August 29, 2021 6:45 AM

R473 Kylie has almost 100K more likes on IG than RaJah so I'm pretty sure she's going to win. Added to that, I think Kylie will win to prove the show is not transphobic after Ru's comments a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 474August 29, 2021 6:53 AM

Ginger is incredibly talented and polished, but she doesn't have the "story" like Kylie and Ra'jah do. All the All-Stars this season, with the exception of Pandora, have acquitted themselves very well. Hopefully they all make bank after this.

by Anonymousreply 475August 29, 2021 1:19 PM

Poor Eureka is getting the blame for TKB going, when all of her sisters voted her out as well. If Eureka was smarter she would have chosen Kylie's lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 476August 29, 2021 2:11 PM

Nobody is going to choose Kylie's lipstick - imagine the (undeserved) backlash.

by Anonymousreply 477August 30, 2021 12:25 AM

R477 Fear of backlash is also why Ginger won't win despite having the best track record.

by Anonymousreply 478August 30, 2021 12:44 AM

R477 He is bad drag. Really bad drag.

by Anonymousreply 479August 30, 2021 1:50 AM

whoops apparently the winner was leaked briefly on Wow's social media............................

by Anonymousreply 480September 1, 2021 6:27 AM

WHO R480? I don't mind spoilers. Is it K, E, R or G?

by Anonymousreply 481September 1, 2021 6:31 AM

If you can't see who the winner is going to be....Just look at the hall of fame --- what are they missing?

by Anonymousreply 482September 1, 2021 1:57 PM

R481 K

by Anonymousreply 483September 1, 2021 3:45 PM

I'm not surprised. She doesn't deserve it, but I guess they don't want to outrage reddit and twitter.

by Anonymousreply 484September 2, 2021 5:55 AM

I would guess Kylie, to appease the trans people, even though a trans won DR Thailand S2 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 485September 2, 2021 10:46 AM

Once Kylie made it to the top 4 it was clear she would win. Puts an end to the allegations DR is transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 486September 2, 2021 7:11 PM

I was hoping for Ra’Jah to win, but I’m good with Kylie winning. She really won me over.

Eureka just exhausts me, and Ginger leaves me cold, and her lip syncs are all one-note.

All in all, this season was good for all of them. Well, maybe not poor Pandora.

by Anonymousreply 487September 3, 2021 1:14 AM

Ginger was robbed for the second time.

by Anonymousreply 488September 3, 2021 1:29 AM

Actually I thought of the four Eureka and Ra'Jah deserved it. I figured they would not give it to Eureka because of We're Here.

by Anonymousreply 489September 3, 2021 2:09 AM

Jiggly Caliente was robbed!

by Anonymousreply 490September 3, 2021 10:00 AM

watching in re-runs....so I jumped to the bottom before the finale.... Silky is the fucking worst....kitsch and camp and no talent in the ru-liminations.... fuck her fat ass

by Anonymousreply 491March 20, 2022 12:32 AM

They have the fat ones because most of their fans are fat, m & f.

by Anonymousreply 492March 20, 2022 1:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!