Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural FEUD: Emotional Jared BLINDSIDED by Spinoff News

He's crying again.

Is the Supernatural bromance in trouble? Or is Jared Padalecki simply and impressively (we hope!) commiting to a Twitter bit?

Hours after the new broke that Supernatural vet Jensen Ackles and his wife Danneel are developing a prequel spinoff for The CW that will follow young versions of Sam and Dean’s parents, John and Mary, Padalecki @’ed his former TV bro, claiming that while he was “excited” by the news, he wished he didn’t first hear about it via Twitter:

When a fan contended that Padalecki’s tweet “has GOTTA be a bad joke,” the actor QT’d, “No. It’s not. This is the first I’ve heard about it. I’m gutted.”

As of 11:30 pm ET, well over an hour later, those two tweets were still up, neither retracted nor recontextualized as jokes. We’re off to bed here on the East Coast, so I am sure you will all keep us posted!

Padalecki — who currently headlines The CW’s Walker — fired off a third tweet, which has since been deleted, at Robbie Thompson, the Supernatural co-executive producer who will pen the prospective series. “Et tu brute? Wow. What a truly awful thing you’ve done,” it read. “#Bravo you coward.”

In announcing the prequel project, Ackles said in a statement, “When Danneel and I formed Chaos Machine Productions, we knew the first story we wanted to tell was the story of John and Mary Winchester, or rather the Supernatural origin story. I always felt like my character, Dean, would have wanted to know more about his parents’ relationship and how it came to be. So I love the thought of having him take us on this journey.”

Supernatural creator Eric Kripke himself championed the news, tweeting, “When @JensenAckles first told me this story, I loved it. He & @DanneelHarris & @rthompson1138 are the perfect people to make it. (The other perfect person is too busy Texas Rangering.) Thanks for carrying the torch, guys, go kick it in the ass. Proud of you.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578November 20, 2021 4:19 AM

it's gotta suck to be the ugly one

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2021 3:50 PM

You'd think Jensen would be happy to do The Boys and get other work after 15 years. And Jared cries if a bartender puts the wrong amount of ice in his drink.

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2021 3:52 PM

They should have known that Jared goes ballistic whenever anything happens that he doesn’t like. He needs anger management.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2021 3:56 PM

R3 Amen!

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2021 4:02 PM

Which one was making all the homophobic comments a couple years back?

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2021 4:05 PM

No one over thirteen cares, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2021 4:05 PM

Sounds like Fivehead can't take a hint. His tantruming and bawling must have been hell for them to work with over the years. A drama queen co-worker who's always crying and screaming is not one you'd chose to work with again.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2021 4:06 PM

r6 13 year olds aren't watching Supernatural. This is the same generation of psycho fans that grew up with Sherlock, Dr Who and Teen Wolf. They're all at least mid 20s now.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2021 4:07 PM

No, he needs better friends, R3.

How the fuck do you not tell the person who helped you develop a show that is beloved by countless people that you are going to develop more of that world?

If this ends up being true, then Jensen is an asshole.

Damn, I have always defended Jensen from some of the more hateful posters in these Supernatural threads. But this is sad.

This might hurt the show he’s doing now. I was looking forward to seeing him in it but now, eh, I probably won’t tune in anymore.

I do watch Walker and enjoy it for the show it is.

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2021 4:07 PM

Jensen Ackles, R5.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote]a show that is beloved by countless people. . . .

🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2021 4:12 PM

How many times does he have to cry online before he realizes his fans are as insane as he is fragile?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2021 4:13 PM

Jared sure has his panties in a wad, doesn't he? I don't know why, he has the lead role on a network show which was renewed for another season, while Jensen has to beg his old boss for a role on a cable show, then strip mine his one success for a few more nuggets of fame.

Frankly, I assumed that both of them would disappear after Supernatural mercifully ended.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote]Jared sure has his panties in a wad, doesn't he? I don't know why,

I've never seen an episode of Supernatural. But it seems tacky for one of the leads to be developing a spin-off without at least telling the other lead.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2021 4:20 PM

“WE NOW GO LIVE FOR A STATEMENT FROM JARED PADALECKI:”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2021 4:21 PM

Single 40+ obese white women will be enraptured by this news. Congrats gals! All is not lost after all!

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2021 4:28 PM

Seems like you'd want the other lead actor to know about it so he could hype the project and bring in more viewers. Icing him out is a bad idea on several levels.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2021 4:28 PM

Deep down, Ackles must have dreaded going to work with that wacko. Why else not confer with him?

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2021 4:31 PM

Jared PadaBlahBlah whatever is admittedly psychologically ill and his former colleagues likely need a break from him. He’s also a known asshole, classist, throws things at and insults waitresses, etc. He attempted to divert attention away from his antics by having some idiotic “mental health awareness” non-profit, but nobody took the bait and it disappeared. And all his fans are too mentally unstable to know they needed it.

He needs to go away and use some of his hundreds of thousands he has from that cheesy TBS show and open a dog kennel or something. Anythjng that keeps him away from people.

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2021 4:32 PM

Jared has seemed like a whiny unstable bitch for several years now and wasn't he kind of the reason the show ultimately ended (beyond the fact that it had been on the air forever) because he had wanted to move on? So what's he bitching about? Although I've only followed the show sporadically over the years, I got the feeling that in the final years, Jensen and Misha were actually closer off camera than Jared and Jensen were.

I mean, this prequel thing is kind of beating a dead horse, but that's Hollywood for you in general. Back 100 years ago when Supernatural debuted, Jensen and Jared seemed like they were on the cusp of bigger careers and that never panned out. I honestly think Jensen has come to terms with that and basically making the most of what he can in terms of work. Jared seems like he's more bitter about it and can't get over that he's not a bigger star.

by Anonymousreply 20June 25, 2021 4:35 PM

Good for Jensen for not taking bait and join the social media drama.

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2021 4:36 PM

Please, won't anyone kill himself over this????? Please!

by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2021 4:39 PM

R17 there's nothing to hype. A script is being worked on. That's it. It's VERY early in the game.

by Anonymousreply 23June 25, 2021 4:43 PM

[quote]So what's he bitching about?

Not getting an executive producer credit, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 24June 25, 2021 4:46 PM

What would really twist the blade is if Misha Collins knew about the plans.

by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2021 4:46 PM

Obviously they're hyping it r23, otherwise we wouldn't even know about it.

by Anonymousreply 26June 25, 2021 4:50 PM

It's called creating early interest / hype that can be leveraged to get the project greenlit (with more favorable terms).

by Anonymousreply 27June 25, 2021 4:52 PM

Exactly, r27. It doesn't seem wise to try to create interest in the project without telling the other lead actor what you're doing. It puts you at risk for this exact thing to happen, and you never know if the lead will eventually come around and announce bygones as bygones and help you hype your project. If he doesn't, then fans will be convinced there's bad blood, and that doesn't translate to ratings.

by Anonymousreply 28June 25, 2021 4:55 PM

I'm sure the frau fans are used to Jared's temper tantrums. He probably had a meltdown if his babies said mama first.

by Anonymousreply 29June 25, 2021 4:58 PM

Without Jared's participation, this will fail.

by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2021 4:59 PM

Jensen is pulling a Jim Parsons by creating a spin-off show then giving himself the minor role of narrator.

[quote]How the fuck do you not tell the person who helped you develop a show that is beloved by countless people that you are going to develop more of that world?

I'm thinking they've spoken since the show ended and Jared gets that Jensen intentionally didn't mention this which would account for his rage. As "friends" it's bad. As a "professional courtesy," it's also bad.

Jared did delete one of his tweets to one of the writers from Supernatural who is also working on this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2021 4:59 PM

I ALWAYS expect my prior co-workers and employers to consult me in matters that I have nothing to do with.

by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2021 5:00 PM

LMFAO, R30. As if his "participation" could save it.

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2021 5:00 PM

R33, I forgot to sign R30 as "JarPad4Ever."

by Anonymousreply 34June 25, 2021 5:01 PM

Jared IS aware he can text people, yeah?

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2021 5:01 PM

My guess it was a passive-aggressive move on Jensen's part. He's probably seething with jealousy over Jared getting another lead in a CW show, when he, the better looking, more popular one got bupkis. Which is kind of odd when you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2021 5:04 PM

This Jared & Jensen split is bigger than the split between Harry & William of The House Of Windsor.

Was Misha consulted?

And I'm crying about it as I type this!

by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2021 5:09 PM

R36 I don't think it was passive aggressive, I actually think Jensen and Jared are probably not as close as they led fans to believe. Jared seems to have become an unstable bitch in recent years.

I agree with what R20 said. I actually think Jensen has kind of made peace with where his career is at and is enjoying. Jared seems bitter that's not a bigger star.

by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2021 5:09 PM

R37 Recollections may vary.

by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2021 5:10 PM

No matter how you feel about these people personally, it was a dick move not to let your co-star in a 2 character show, know that you are working on a sequel series. Just common courtesy and respect.

by Anonymousreply 40June 25, 2021 5:10 PM

Based on the gossip that's gone around: Jared wanted to end Supernatural to do other things, Jensen wanted to keep going. It was felt the show couldn't continue without both actors and given it had been on the air forever CW just decided to end it. I think that caused friction between J&J.

by Anonymousreply 41June 25, 2021 5:13 PM

[quote] I do watch Walker and enjoy it for the show it is.

Oh, so *you’re* the one.

by Anonymousreply 42June 25, 2021 5:27 PM

Once upon a time, I was a young teenager who got really into the CW show SMALLVILLE, but by high school graduation I knew to be embarrassed by that and to move on from it. I’m sure the actors on that shitty show felt the same way.

Regrettably, this latest generation of tv actors & viewers do not have such a developed sense of taste or of social shame.

by Anonymousreply 43June 25, 2021 5:29 PM

Nope, r41, it was the other way around. Jensen wanted to end it. I think he and Daneel thought Jensen would be a bigger star. Then things went downhill for him. He learned he would be killed off in the finale, while Jared lived. He was hella upset, and went crying to Kripke. Jensen knew that left Jared to possibly spin-off a Jared and son show. And you could tell Jared was pleased as punch about the finale, which seemed to stick in Jensen's craw. Then Jared got Walker, while Jensen was in LA looking, but ultimately getting nothing.

So Kripke, already feeling bad that Jensen's character dies, and now is out of work, gives him a sympathy part in his show. And, who knows, he may have had some bad blood with Jared as well, which led to the passive-aggressive Kripke tweet (paraphrasing), "It would have been great to have Jared working on the project, but he was just *too busy* for us!"

I tried watching the show 15 years ago, but the acting was so terrible, I just couldn't. I have been waiting for the day these two descend into obscurity. I'm here for it.

by Anonymousreply 44June 25, 2021 5:30 PM

I never saw Supernatural, but I liked Jared on Gilmore Girls.

by Anonymousreply 45June 25, 2021 5:40 PM

R44 does ANYONE go from an absurdly long-running show into a big movie career? The only one I can think of is the Friends cast, but they did movies while the show was running. Where would Clooney be if he had stuck to ER until the bitter end?

by Anonymousreply 46June 25, 2021 5:44 PM

Yep, r46. It was telling that neither one had any side projects for like the past 10 years. But neither one of them seem to be the most self-aware. They've been living in that crazy frau convention bubble for way too long.

by Anonymousreply 47June 25, 2021 5:51 PM

R46 They both starred in Horror movie remakes back around the shows 3rd season but after that, neither seemed to do anything during the shows hiatus.

by Anonymousreply 48June 25, 2021 5:51 PM

R47/R48 yeah it's always fun seeing actors say they were "ruined" by their successful series, but then you see that they did nothing during hiatus. I get if you work 8-9 months out of the year, you'd want to relax the rest of the time. But if you want a continued career, you need other roles. So you either do the Friends thing and do movies during the hiatus, or you go full Ellen Pompeo/Mariska Hargitay, enjoy your crazy amount of money for doing the same thing for 100 years, and accept that.

by Anonymousreply 49June 25, 2021 5:59 PM

R44 Eric Kripke was allegedly on better terms with Jared than Jensen, but Jared got involved with the Walker reboot before the decision to end Supernatural was made. CW picking up Walker starring Jared was the major reason behind the show ending at the 15th season. Jensen was pissed with that and pissed with the way the show was going to end. Jensen was cast on The Boys largely because of a fan campaign to get him on there more than Kripke feeling sorry him.

by Anonymousreply 50June 25, 2021 5:59 PM

I have no idea how big Jensen's part will be, but The Boys is a critically acclaimed TV show with a fan base. Walker reboot will be lucky to see a third season.

by Anonymousreply 51June 25, 2021 6:01 PM

You people claiming that Jared is in a better position that Jensen are nuts. I'd much rather have Jensen's prospects than Jared's. Jensen is going on to star in a very successful, critically acclaimed series, while PadaWhatever is still toiling away in obscurity on the CW.

Jared is just jealous, plain and simple, and he's acting out like a two year old. That kind of behavior does nothing but showcase his anger management problems and lack of impulse control.

I mean, they both suck and are the very definition of D List; however, given my druthers I'd rather be Ackles.

by Anonymousreply 52June 25, 2021 6:09 PM

I'll give one plus to whiny baby Jared: he may scream at waitresses and flight attendants, but he gives his kids human names: Odette Elliott Padalecki, Thomas Colton Padalecki, Austin Shepherd Padalecki

Jensen's brood sounds like puppies or scifi characters: Justice Jay Ackles, Zeppelin Bram Ackles, Arrow Rhodes Ackles

by Anonymousreply 53June 25, 2021 6:13 PM

The fangirls are upset

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 25, 2021 6:15 PM

God I'm so glad Twitter didn't exist when I was an obsessive Buffy fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 25, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote]does ANYONE go from an absurdly long-running show into a big movie career?

There haven't been that many "absurdly" long-running shows. Grey's Anatomy, ER, CSI, NCIS, Law Order SVU and Law & Order are a few recent shows out of 11 that have gone on longer than Supernatural did.

Bruce Willis, Chris Pratt, Michael J Fox, John Kransinki & Jennifer Aniston all had tv shows and then went into films although technically they had 5-8ish season runs and not however long Supernatural stayed on.

Viola Davis is a film actress who decided to do a TV series BUT she knew how time-consuming they could be and how they didn't necessarily jive with most film production schedules.

She agreed to do "How to Get Away With Murder" if they did short seasons instead of full 22 episode orders.

She never stopped doing movies while doing the TV series. Now that it's over it seems as if she hasn't skipped a beat. She's been working on films all along.

If they were really motivated to keep doing the show while doing other projects, they should have gone with that plan at some point.

by Anonymousreply 56June 25, 2021 6:46 PM

"My name is Jared and I have the emotional maturity of an 11 year old girl"

Just hours after calling out his former on-screen sibling Jensen Ackles for allegedly not telling him about an in-the-works Supernatural prequel project, Jared Padalecki let fans know on Friday that “things are good” between the onetime co-stars.

“@JensenAckles and I had a great talk, as we do often, and things are good,” Padalecki wrote in a tweet. “The show is early in the process with miles to go. We’ve travelled a lot of roads together, and sometimes those damn roads have bumps. Bumps don’t stop us. Once brothers, always brothers.”

Shortly after Padalecki’s tweet was posted, Ackles replied, “Love you @jarpad. Miss these talks. I forgot how much face time we always used to get. And I miss that too. I know you’re busy… as am I, but you’re still my brother. I miss you, pal.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 25, 2021 6:47 PM

R55 BufFaith, Spangel, and OzTara all day, bitches💕

Get out of here with that revolting offensive Spuffy nonsense. Spike should have been gay and so should Xander; Harmony was done so dirty as was poor Tara: Willow is an abusive bisexual villain who no-one should hero-worship (and I’m a 🌟 saying that). Cordy deserved better also.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 25, 2021 6:47 PM

So Padalecki is an unmedicated bipolar, then?

by Anonymousreply 59June 25, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote] Seems like you'd want the other lead actor to know about it so he could hype the project and bring in more viewers. Icing him out is a bad idea on several levels.

Exactly.

I know it's jealousy on Jensen's part.

[quote] My guess it was a passive-aggressive move on Jensen's part. He's probably seething with jealousy over Jared getting another lead in a CW show, when he, the better looking, more popular one got bupkis. Which is kind of odd when you think about it.

THIS times one thousand.

You could feel the tension after Supernatural ended.

Jared was being hyped for his new show, getting interviews, and was all over the media as the "new Walker."

Meanwhile, Jensen was in the shadows, fading off into obscurity.

I also think that Danneel was egging him on. You just know there was a lot of shit talking behind the scenes.

I don't think the wives get along very well. Danneel was always the outsider.

Genevieve had a big role on Supernatural, and she got that part on her own. Danneel's being cast as "Sister Jo" was simply because she was Jensen's wife, and they created that role for her.

I knew that there would be a lot of competition between the J's, once Supernatural ended.

In sum total, Jared seems to be winning, which is why Jensen probably did this.

[quote] I'm thinking they've spoken since the show ended and Jared gets that Jensen intentionally didn't mention this which would account for his rage. As "friends" it's bad. As a "professional courtesy," it's also bad.

100%. For being "brothers," it's a shitty thing to do.

I knew something was up, when Jensen and Danneel sighed that contract with the CW to produce their own projects.

I'm sure they knew way back then that they were going to do a Supernatural prequel, so they had ample time to consult Jared.

[quote] Shortly after Padalecki’s tweet was posted, Ackles replied, “Love you @jarpad. Miss these talks. I forgot how much face time we always used to get. And I miss that too. I know you’re busy… as am I, but you’re still my brother. I miss you, pal.”

I don't buy it.

It's just phony Hollywood bullshit.

Jensen probably had to "talk Jared down," as I'm sure only he knows how. Jensen has probably had many talks with Jared throughout Supernatural's run. Especially when Jared was getting bad press.

I am almost positive that Jensen never wanted to work with Jared again, which is why he cut him out of this prequel. 15 years of having to "manage" a co-worker with impulse control issues, is quite enough.

[quote] Eric Kripke was allegedly on better terms with Jared than Jensen, but Jared got involved with the Walker reboot before the decision to end Supernatural was made. CW picking up Walker starring Jared was the major reason behind the show ending at the 15th season. Jensen was pissed with that and pissed with the way the show was going to end. Jensen was cast on The Boys largely because of a fan campaign to get him on there more than Kripke feeling sorry him.

R50 you are completely right.

It does make you wonder though, why Jensen keeps getting the short end of the stick.

Jensen is definitely better looking, arguably more talented, and doesn't ever get bad press.

Yet the CW seems to love Jared, as so the people who work with him. It's a bit boggling.

I mean, Jared can't be as terrible as everyone makes him seem, if people keep wanting to work with him.

by Anonymousreply 60June 25, 2021 7:01 PM

Well, this livened up my Friday at work 😛😛

What utter nonsense. TVLine alone did, like, 4 different posts about this.

I hadn’t even seen Jared’s tweets until I saw the TVLine page.

But it does make you wonder why Jensen would do this dick move.

by Anonymousreply 61June 25, 2021 7:09 PM

[quote] Jared Padalecki “Bummed” About ‘Supernatural’ Prequel News, But Urges “Don’t Send Any Hate” – Update

For 15 years, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki starred together on Supernatural as brothers Dean and Sam Winchester. Now Ackles is spearheading a prequel about the brothers’ parents, The Winchesters, which Padalecki appeared unaware of until Deadline broke the news about the project Thursday afternoon.

“Dude. Happy for you. Wish I heard about this some way other than Twitter,” Padalecki wrote with a retweet of Deadline’s story. “I’m excited to watch, but bummed that Sam Winchester had no involvement whatsoever.”

Fans were confused by Padalecki’s reaction and thought he was joking about being blindsided. He was not.

“This is the first I’ve heard about it,” he said in a followup tweet Thursday night. “I’m gutted.”

Padalecki’s comments whipped Supernatural fans into a frenzy, prompting the actor to appeal for calm and civility on Friday morning.

“Please PLEASE don’t send any hate or threats,” he wrote on Twitter. “I care deeply about everybody involved and would be in true misery if any of them were harmed or threatened.”

As Deadline reported, Ackles and his wife, Danneel, are executive producing The Winchesters, which is in development at the CW, the network where Supernatural aired 14 of its 15 seasons. Told from the perspective of narrator Dean Winchester (Ackles), The Winchesters is the epic, untold love story of the brothers’ parents, John and Mary Winchester.

The studio behind Supernatural, Warner Bros. Television, where Jensen and Danneel Ackles’ Chaos Machine Productions has an overall deal, produces The Winchesters, written/executive produced by Supernatural alum Robbie Thompson. Padalecki stars in the CW’s most watched series, Walker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 25, 2021 7:10 PM

Could it be because Jared shot down all of Jensen’s repeated attempts for a straight bros J-O session to wind down after a notoriously long day of filming? I mean, they worked together for over 15 years, you gotta be comfortable enough after all that time to get naked next to your bro and rub one out together, right?

by Anonymousreply 63June 25, 2021 7:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 25, 2021 7:13 PM

Straight men are the whiniest gossiping thin-skinned divas. They have a nerve making fun of women & gays all these years for this kind of shit.

by Anonymousreply 65June 25, 2021 7:13 PM

This tweet is hilarious!

Jared clearly knows his fan base.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 25, 2021 7:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 25, 2021 7:16 PM

I don't know what's worse - that two adult men acted like bitch babies, or all of the Supernatural loons being unleashed.

by Anonymousreply 68June 25, 2021 7:20 PM

R68 I really thought we’d chased these SPN dweebs & Frauen off the board a few years back, but I guess they still linger like the stench of trash when it isn’t taken out.

by Anonymousreply 69June 25, 2021 7:23 PM

"Misha Collins wants to be a part of the new Supernatural prequel series!"

Supernatural might return in the form of a prequel series. And if it does, Misha Collins wants in.

On Thursday, EW confirmed that The CW is developing a prequel series called The Winchesters that would focus on Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam's (Jared Padalecki) parents. Shortly after Ackles announced the news on Twitter, Collins - who played Castiel on the long-running series - jumped in with his own casting suggestion.

"Seems like this character would benefit from a time-traveling-angel-in-a-trenchcoat character," Collins tweeted. "Just saying..."

The new show would be executive-produced by Ackles and his wife and producing partner Daneel Ackles. Ackles would return to the character of Dean to narrate the series, which would explore how John and Mary, played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Samantha Smith on Supernatural, respectively, first met and "put it all on the line to not only save their love, but the entire world." No further details have been announced, but since The Winchesters is set before the events of the long-running series, it is entirely possible Collins could return if he (and the show) wanted to open that door.

Supernatural ended in November after a historic 15-year run. Created by Eric Kripke, the show followed brothers Dean and Sam Winchester as they fought supernatural evils ranging from demons to monsters to everything in between. The Winchesters is the third attempted spinoff since the series finale - Supernatural: Bloodlines and Wayward Sisters were announced as being in development in 2014 and 2018, respectively, but were not given series orders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 25, 2021 7:24 PM

R70 fans won’t accept that or be happy unless Collin’s character significantly interacts with Ackle’s on the new show—and by interact we mean have sexual contact.

The last time these fan crazies got curved out of their gay ship they lost their damn minds with rage and almost got people IRL fired and blacklisted. They’re a damn powderkeg.

by Anonymousreply 71June 25, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote] I knew something was up, when Jensen and Danneel sighed that contract with the CW to produce their own projects.

The Ackles' closed the deal with Warner Brothers back in October 2020, so they probably did know that they wanted to do a Supernatural prequel.

Which clearly means that they didn't want Jared involved.

You don't drop news that you're doing a show without your other lead character, just by accident. It was intentional.

From October 8, 2020:

[quote] Supernatural star Jensen Ackles is staying in the Warner Bros television family after striking an overall deal with the production company that he has formed with his wife Danneel. The pair have launched Chaos Machine Productions and have hired former DC creative executive Renee Reiff as head of development.

[quote] The overall deal will see the trio create, develop and produce new shows for streaming services, cable, and the broadcast networks. No financial terms were disclosed but it is an exclusive, multi-year agreement.

[quote] It comes ahead of the launch of the final run of Warner Bros-produced Supernatural.

[quote] “Warner Bros. has been my home for the better part of two decades. The relationships I have acquired there are some of the finest and most supportive I could have hoped for in this industry. Danneel and I are thrilled for the opportunity to continue to grow as artists and now as a producers under the mentorship and guidance of Peter Roth and the whole WBTV team,” Jensen Ackles said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 25, 2021 7:31 PM

The idea that grown people actually watch this show is mind boggling. The guys aren't even good looking anymore, plus the tall one is batshit crazy and the other is an evangelical Xtian.

by Anonymousreply 73June 25, 2021 7:47 PM

[quote]The idea that grown people actually watch this show is mind boggling.

Why? It wasn't a bad way to pass the time, especially if you weren't invested in it. An hour of horror a week isn't that mind boggling if you like stuff that's scary. That doesn't go away when you're an adult.

I haven't watched since S5 but I would pop in occasionally and see what was up and I was never upset that I did check in.

[quote]The guys aren't even good looking anymore, plus the tall one is batshit crazy and the other is an evangelical Xtian.

Few people know this or even care. Also, not everyone is watching because they want to fuck the cast.

The show didn't stay on as long as it did [bold]just[/bold] because of the rabid fans, (while they were part of it) normal people watched it occasionally. Normal people who don't know about and didn't care about the behind-the-scenes stuff. It got good ratings for years. Any network would have canceled it years ago otherwise rather than pay actors who had been on the show for over a decade.

by Anonymousreply 74June 25, 2021 7:54 PM

You're nuts, R74. Your post oozes SPN Fan Frau trying to minimize their craziness. "Good ratings?" This show never got good ratings. In fact, were it on any network other than the CW it wouldn't have seen a second season.

by Anonymousreply 75June 25, 2021 8:01 PM

Jesus, just what we need around here...another beacon for the Supernatural fan crazies. Nobody cares about these nobodies.

by Anonymousreply 76June 25, 2021 8:06 PM

I find it strange that Jensen works with his wife. Most straight men work jobs to escape their wives for 8 hours a day.

by Anonymousreply 77June 25, 2021 8:18 PM

[quote]gutted

I hate this term.

by Anonymousreply 78June 25, 2021 8:35 PM

R77 Jared's wife plays his wife on Walker.

by Anonymousreply 79June 25, 2021 8:37 PM

R78 Canadians are awful, irrespective of what they say or do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 25, 2021 8:39 PM

I blame the no talent wife

by Anonymousreply 81June 25, 2021 10:23 PM

[quote] Your post oozes SPN Fan Frau trying to minimize their craziness

Incorrect. It's actually my job to keep tabs on these things.

Whereas it's likely your job to be a fucking bastard on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 82June 25, 2021 10:41 PM

Is R82 Ryan from TVLine?

by Anonymousreply 83June 25, 2021 10:43 PM

R74's post was nothing but balanced and levelheaded. It's r75 who sounds out of her mind. She CAN'T allow any opinion on this show other than it was A CRIME that this show was ever made, after all we're living in a GOLDEN AGE for the dramatic arts on television with LUCIFER, STARTREK and SUPERGIRL, and SUPERNATURAL has SINGLE-HANDEDLY BESMIRCHED the excellency of these LOFTY times by daring to exist and be renewed on the course of 15 years! And she can't allow this show to be commented here without putting out these facts, and they need to be stated just as breathlessly everytime they're conveyed! And no, she won't let you treat this show simply as a moderately entertaining pass-time. No, you need to HATE it like r75 does if you want to sit with her on the smart kids' table.

It seems that years of skirmishes between SPN fans and ordinary Dataloungers have led to the rise of something like the antifan, someone who matches the fan in terms of emotional investiment in the show (even following the plot of new episodes as closely as a fan would when the show was on), but who approaches it from a place of opposition and hate.

And like a fan derives a lot of her identity on being a part of a community, namely the show's fandom, the antifan derives hers from not being a part of it, as she's too smart for it, her tastes are too refined, she's above it all, trust her...

by Anonymousreply 84June 25, 2021 11:15 PM

Jared seems like a total spaz queen.

by Anonymousreply 85June 25, 2021 11:17 PM

[quote] You don't drop news that you're doing a show without your other lead character, just by accident. It was intentional.

The lead characters are the parents. Beyond producing all it sounds like the original guy is doing is a voice over narration.

by Anonymousreply 86June 25, 2021 11:21 PM

I can't believe Jared wrote all that on Twitter. He's nearly 40 and a father of three. I stopped projectile vomiting my hurt feelings on social media sometime around senior year of college.

The damage control tweets from the two are awkward as hell. Misha's tweet to both of them just underscored the awkwardness.

by Anonymousreply 87June 26, 2021 12:36 AM

R87 it's...kind of his thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 26, 2021 12:40 AM

We love a hissy fit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 26, 2021 12:41 AM

Doxxing a waitress for "being evil"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 26, 2021 12:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 26, 2021 12:48 AM

Jared is ridiculous. Imagine having someone as egotistical, immature and unhinged as this in your life. Taking to Twitter to cause a flaming spectacle that your former co-workers have to clean up by appeasing you.

It's no wonder at all that he wasn't involved and wasn't told if this is how he reacts. And I'm sure it doesn't make any of them eager to work with him again.

by Anonymousreply 92June 26, 2021 12:53 AM

He seems nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 26, 2021 1:02 AM

The original Karen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 26, 2021 1:03 AM

You can tell Jared’s zodiac sign is a cancer.

by Anonymousreply 95June 26, 2021 1:08 AM

Dear Datalounge, you can't make Frau-hatred such a big part of your identity and be as much into astrology as you are. Decide what you want to be - anti-Frau or pro-female suburban superstitions - and stick to it. Love,

by Anonymousreply 96June 26, 2021 1:17 AM

This guy, the one complaining about not being told about a television show, has got to be the most tiresome person on the planet. The fact that he goes about tweeting the names of service industry workers who displease him is more than enough for me to despise him. I cannot believe that he hasn't been sued time and time again. Plus, he's quite odd looking and not at all attractive by celebrity standards. He needs psychiatric help. God knows it must've been a slow news day for this d list drama to get picked up.

by Anonymousreply 97June 26, 2021 2:13 AM

Supernatural threads are BACK, baby!

by Anonymousreply 98June 26, 2021 2:23 AM

My god, R84, you sound nutty as a fruit cake!

Perhaps you can borrow some Lithium from Britney Spears since she allegedly quit taking hers.

Don't you understand that your rambling, incoherent posts do nothing but prove the deranged SPN fan-frau theory? Just go watch your shitty show, lust after the two "boys" if you must; hell, you can even jack your tiny cocklet to some Sam/Dean fanfic, but PLEASE, do so QUIETLY and STFU.

by Anonymousreply 99June 26, 2021 2:23 AM

Imagine if the feud was between Jensen & Misha!

Datalounge would explode into a million cyber pieces.

by Anonymousreply 100June 26, 2021 5:55 AM

I always knew that their beard war would end badly.

by Anonymousreply 101June 26, 2021 6:07 AM

[quote] You can tell Jared’s zodiac sign is a cancer.

Meaning?

by Anonymousreply 102June 26, 2021 6:09 AM

[quote] fans won’t accept that or be happy unless Collin’s character significantly interacts with Ackle’s on the new show—and by interact we mean have sexual contact.

You do realize that Jensen will not be an actor in the new series, if it's picked up?

He will be a narrator, not an actor.

It's about John and Mary. Not Sam and Dean.

by Anonymousreply 103June 26, 2021 6:47 AM

Now they are ruining even the memories of the show with this shit. Who will watch a prequel anyways knowing already the tragic fate of the characters?

by Anonymousreply 104June 26, 2021 6:57 AM

Sorry, Jared, but Supernatural was always really Dean's story.

by Anonymousreply 105June 26, 2021 7:47 AM

R89 ‘hard-earned money’ got me😂😂

by Anonymousreply 106June 26, 2021 9:32 AM

Here’s what I never got about Ackles fans—why, in this age of streaming, when you can watch anything made in any era on demand, would you not just watch a James Spader joint instead? They look very similar, only Spader is blonder, made better work and can act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 26, 2021 9:57 AM

I'll blame Danneel because she's a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 108June 26, 2021 10:47 AM

Jensen is much better looking than James Spader at any age.

by Anonymousreply 109June 26, 2021 12:27 PM

Is Jared drunk yet today?

by Anonymousreply 110June 26, 2021 4:05 PM

R108 = Genevieve

by Anonymousreply 111June 26, 2021 4:23 PM

R100, nobody would give a rats ass about it then.

And there he goes, the attention-seeking whore already getting his insane fans riled up to include him in this show, R70.

I hope Jensen says no way in hell to that asshole having anything to do with this project.

by Anonymousreply 112June 26, 2021 4:54 PM

Ackles messed up.

by Anonymousreply 113June 26, 2021 5:05 PM

I watched every episode of Supernatural but I have no desire to watch a prequel. The actor that played Young John Winchester during the show was pretty, but a snoozefest. I don't need to see a younger, more boring version of that in the prequel. Now, if they did a spinoff with Rowena still played by Ruth Connell and Crowley still played by Mark Sheppard I would watch every episode.

by Anonymousreply 114June 26, 2021 5:33 PM

It was a dick move not to involve Jared; worse, it was a stupid one. The fanbase was always going to get worked up, plus there would be the inevitable cross-time meet-up to schedule down the line to keep/get the project on the road.

by Anonymousreply 115June 26, 2021 6:25 PM

[quote] The fact that he goes about tweeting the names of service industry workers who displease him is more than enough for me to despise him

Well then maybe "BK" shouldn't have been such a horrible fucking BITCH to him!

She deserved everything she got, from Jared's fans.

#TEAMJARPAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 26, 2021 6:34 PM

Looking back at their final Supernatural-era photo shoot, I actually believed that the "love" was sincere.

I still do believe that Jared was 100% loyal to Jensen, but now I think that Jensen was faking it the whole time.

He probably went home and talked shit about Jared to Danneel, when they weren't filming the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 26, 2021 6:36 PM

This #horribleasshole at the Wynn deserved to be doxxed, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 26, 2021 6:37 PM

And why in the fuck is BK on the phone, while she's working??

Hotel Ivy should have fired her for that alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 26, 2021 6:38 PM

I only watched some of this dumb shit because the husbear loved it. I couldn’t fucking stand the actor who played the angel sidekick, Misha something. He’s smug and when I’d check out his Twitter feed, the guy is convinced he’s some beloved major actor. Really self adoring and sees himself as some super witty A-list celebrity. It’s actually pretty funny, the little bubble those three guys have made for themselves.

Anyway, I noticed in one of the posted Twitter comments that Misha WhatsHisName is already begging for a job on the other one’s new show, signaling all his sadsack chubby cat lady fans to begin virtually nagging people to hire him. LOL! Check out the guy’s Twitter account. He gushes and wallows in the pretend fame that this smattering of obsessed women have heaped on him.

by Anonymousreply 120June 26, 2021 6:57 PM

[quote] It’s actually pretty funny, the little bubble those three guys have made for themselves.

The adoration heaped on the guys at their conventions, would causes anyone's ego to swell.

It's crazy how much the hard core fans love them.

by Anonymousreply 121June 26, 2021 11:22 PM

This is why Jared gets all the opportunities, versus Jensen.

Jared still emanates masculinity and sexiness. Women go crazy for him.

Jensen... not so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 26, 2021 11:30 PM

Plus, Jared looks HOT in a cowboy hat.

by Anonymousreply 123June 26, 2021 11:31 PM

[quote] I watched every episode of Supernatural but I have no desire to watch a prequel.

I agree. I hated both the mom and the dad, and so have no desire to see them.

by Anonymousreply 124June 26, 2021 11:32 PM

When is that photo from, R122?

2004???

Jared is totally fem now.

And bald.

by Anonymousreply 125June 26, 2021 11:33 PM

Jared's height plays into it, too.

He's like 6'4 or 6'5 and quite a beef cake.

Someone here once posted on a Supernatural thread that they actually saw Jared in person, and he was one of the most beautiful men they had ever seen.

And this wasn't back in 2005, either. They said it was only about five years ago.

He still looks decent on television, but I'm very curious about what he looks like in real life.

Between his height and his very symmetrical facial features, he must be gorgeous in person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 26, 2021 11:38 PM

*Jared’s PR flack has found the thread*

by Anonymousreply 127June 27, 2021 1:34 AM

Poor Jared. I can just imagine him years from now, crying quietly in his chair and talking about losing his shoe.

by Anonymousreply 128June 27, 2021 2:32 AM

Did someone ask to see a Jared bulge?

Check out this video.

Watch when he leans back on the hood of the cop car.

He has a very SUBSTANTIAL bulge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 27, 2021 5:38 AM

ev body knows Ackles is a turd

by Anonymousreply 130June 27, 2021 5:45 AM

R126 I sure hate to burst your bubble but I live in Austin and have seen Jared and his wife more times than I could possibly count. I've also seen Jensen and his wife.

None of them look good. If I had to choose I'd say Jensen's wife is really the most attractive. Jared's looks peaked in his 20s and now he just looks gaunt and balding. Jensen looks just so much better on television than in person. The camera angles and lighting help so much. If I didn't know Jared was still in his 30s, I'd say he was in his mid forties.

by Anonymousreply 131June 27, 2021 6:26 AM

one is bi, maybe both....notorious....

by Anonymousreply 132June 27, 2021 6:33 AM

I'm so sorry to hear how jealous you are of Jared and Jensen, R131.

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 133June 27, 2021 6:34 AM

R131 does every barista and bartender fear Jared coming into their establishment?

by Anonymousreply 134June 27, 2021 6:46 AM

Uh, yeah, R131, I actually live in Jensen's neighborhood and have done financially quite well. I'm not really jealous of anyone.

by Anonymousreply 135June 27, 2021 8:40 AM

R135 is Milke, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 136June 27, 2021 8:41 AM

Jensen's lesbian aunt took to Twitter AFTER the public damage control by J2M to tweet criticism at Jared and his fans. Which tells me that it was indeed damage control and not a full reconciliation and repair of the relationship.

Jensen has always been close with her and now that he's moved his family to Colorado (where she and her partner live), I'm sure that's even more the case.

If Jared were really as dear to Jensen as the J2 fans believe, no way would a member of his family publicly call him out on Twitter, saying "the damage was done." They would know that Jensen wouldn't tolerate that from them.

Danneel has liked Jensen's damage control tweet, but not Jared's. I'm sure she's livid and I'd love to be a fly on the wall for her and Jensen's conversations right now.

Meanwhile, Misha's posting semi-nude videos of himself with random dogs to distract from it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 27, 2021 8:55 AM

R6 Middle aged fraus do!

by Anonymousreply 138June 27, 2021 9:01 AM

I'd like to see the aunt's tweet. If she's saying what was imputed to her above, then I think they're already considering shelving the project.

by Anonymousreply 139June 27, 2021 9:31 AM

R139:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 27, 2021 9:37 AM

Jared & Jensen need to get in that instagram tub with Misha and the pup to sort out their differences.

It's spiraling out of control.

by Anonymousreply 141June 27, 2021 10:40 AM

R132 the only bi one is Misha.

by Anonymousreply 142June 27, 2021 1:12 PM

I don't know why they're bothering with this. A third attempt at a SPN spin-off?? What's the point if it doesn't involve JDM. And Misha should just call it a day and join the Arrowverse instead.

by Anonymousreply 143June 27, 2021 1:14 PM

Does any one of them need to work that badly? Can't they all just fade away gracefully?

by Anonymousreply 144June 27, 2021 2:59 PM

Datalounge NEEDS Supernatural to feeds its never ending thirst for bitterness and bile.

It will NEVER go away.

by Anonymousreply 145June 27, 2021 3:31 PM

What are you taking about R39?

What did the aunt say?

by Anonymousreply 146June 27, 2021 3:54 PM

This whole fucking thing is blowing up in Jensen's face!!!!

Bwahahahahaha.

That's what he gets for being a two-faced, back stabbing, devious cunt!

Did he really think that he and Danneel could get away with this, without any repercussions?

Supernatural is, was, and always will be J2.... and not J1. It was just plain stupid of Jensen and Danneel to try to ice out Jared from this project.

If you read the comments in the Supernatural Twitterverse, you'll see that it's overwhelmingly in favor of Jared. Anyone with eyes can tell that Jensen tried to screw over Jared in this little deal, and purposely excluded him.

I hope you're right R137, and the entire project gets scrapped. It will serve Jensen right, for being a low down dirty DOG.

by Anonymousreply 147June 27, 2021 4:16 PM

He married a character from Star Trek?

by Anonymousreply 148June 27, 2021 4:18 PM

R147 calm your tits and take a Valium.

by Anonymousreply 149June 27, 2021 4:30 PM

[quote]This whole fucking thing is blowing up in Jensen's face!!!! Bwahahahahaha. That's what he gets for being a two-faced, back stabbing, devious cunt!

Alright Genevieve...time to step away from the keyboard and take a deep breath.

by Anonymousreply 150June 27, 2021 4:52 PM

The guy on the right in OP's photo has GAY lips.

by Anonymousreply 151June 27, 2021 4:53 PM

Apparently there's a video floating around showing both Jared and Jenson discussing the project last March in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 152June 27, 2021 4:54 PM

[quote]Apparently there's a video floating around showing both Jared and Jenson discussing the project last March in an interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 27, 2021 4:57 PM

R152 That's actually worse, if Jensen went ahead pitching it to the studio as solely his project without even letting Jared know.

by Anonymousreply 154June 27, 2021 5:23 PM

Fuck that show for killing Death and Crowley.

by Anonymousreply 155June 27, 2021 5:35 PM

[quote] Apparently there's a video floating around showing both Jared and Jenson discussing the project last March in an interview.

Sure, Jan.

I don't believe you're a fan at all. Just a troll.

You don't even know how to spell Jensen correctly. Not JenSON. Idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 27, 2021 7:25 PM

R114, I would watch that too. Those two were the best of the non-lead characters.

by Anonymousreply 157June 27, 2021 10:44 PM

Jensen was having the time of his life at a rooftop birthday party last night. I love how he defiantly sings at the camera in the video!

Jared's tantrum hasn't disturbed his day to day one bit!

He is unbothered and living his best life. Life away from the doxxing manchild looks great on him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 27, 2021 11:03 PM

[quote] Jensen was having the time of his life at a rooftop birthday party last night. I love how he defiantly sings at the camera in the video!

Jared should kick his ass!

Fucking weasel.

by Anonymousreply 159June 28, 2021 12:01 AM

I watched SPN from beginning to the bitter end, even enduring the last 3-4 horrible seasons. I loved the brothers for many years and the actors can still bring a smile to my face when I see their pictures. I was happy to see them get shows after the end of the series.

When this story broke last week, I felt nothing. To me, this whole thing is a big zero and watching the other fans spin themselves into frenzies over "backstabbing" Jensen and "poor" Jared. I took no sides and will still be their fan when this all blows over in a week or two.

by Anonymousreply 160June 28, 2021 12:08 AM

I tried to watch this show in the early days when the boys were cute, but ugh it was so bad. Jared was def the hot one back then. He seems to be suffering some sort of child-star syndrome or something, because his tweets above are just insane, not just about SPN.

by Anonymousreply 161June 28, 2021 12:10 AM

Is Jensen still in business with the inbred Duck Dynasty?

by Anonymousreply 162June 28, 2021 12:15 AM

Yes, R162.

Jensen's a right-wing Duck Dynasty loving Texas religious bible bumping fundie.

He only faked being "progressive" so that he would get more roles in Hollywood. People know the truth, and that's why no one wants to hire him.

Jared and Gen are the real progressives, and have always supported gay and liberal causes.

by Anonymousreply 163June 28, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote] He only faked being "progressive" so that he would get more roles in Hollywood. People know the truth, and that's why no one wants to hire him.

Assuming then you haven’t read anything in this thread, he’s been hired.

by Anonymousreply 164June 28, 2021 12:21 AM

[quote] Assuming then you haven’t read anything in this thread, he’s been hired.

Yeah, hired by Eric Kripke, who has known him for 15 years.

And if YOU had read anything in this thread, you'd know that Kripke only threw him a bone, because he felt sorry for Jensen not getting any work after Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 165June 28, 2021 12:26 AM

He’s been hired.

by Anonymousreply 166June 28, 2021 12:29 AM

[quote]Jared and Gen are the real progressives, and have always supported gay and liberal causes.

Don't spread misinformation.

Genevieve donated the maximum individual contribution to Mitt Romney in 2012, who, among other things, opposed marriage equality.

She's since only donated to Democrats, but she hasn't "always supported gay and liberal causes."

Danneel has only ever contributed to Democrats. Jared too. I give both of them credit for that.

I can't find any information on Jensen making any political contributions, ever. I don't think he's a very political person or very informed about current events in general. If you listen to him speak about these things, he almost always converses in platitudes and bland generalities.

Over the Trump years, he grew more comfortable with being openly political, no doubt due to the influence of his wife and Misha. He and Danneel were big boosters of the Hegar and O'Rourke campaigns, and he made plenty of appearances in Misha's political content.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 28, 2021 12:59 AM

LMAO at Jensen shaking his ass at a rooftop party in Canada less than 24 hours after that fakeass non-apology tweet. Good on him for not wasting a second of his hot girl summer. Jared can use his lacefront to dry his tears.

by Anonymousreply 168June 28, 2021 1:27 AM

This kind of backstabbing is the real showbiz. There's no we only me. Jensen pitching this prequel idea to the studio from his new "development company" tells me he has no good ideas at all but had to pitch something to justify whatever "funding" he got from the studio.

by Anonymousreply 169June 28, 2021 2:00 AM

The fraus hate it when I say this, but Jensen seems very, very dim. I think he's just lived a life of doing what the people in his life say to do, without having much of an opinion (except for his religion, but you could say that's part and parcel of his being dimwitted.) He looks like a deer in headlights when he doing interviews to this day. This 40-something dude has been in "acting" since he was a kid. He's been to a zillion frau conventions. And yet there's no finesse in anything he says. And yes r169, I don't think he's even capable of new or interesting ideas.

by Anonymousreply 170June 28, 2021 2:03 AM

R170 Yeah, I think he's been living off his looks since he graduated high school. Don't think he even went to college. Fans indulges their idols and think they are "smart" and "witty" even when they are dim as a rock. Jared is definitely the smarter one, but got too many emotional issues.

by Anonymousreply 171June 28, 2021 2:08 AM

The DL definitely has a love-hate relationship with these guys and their show lol. You get half of us yelling they should go away forever and at the same time we're keeping tabs on the actors' lives and careers and drama like it's our job.

by Anonymousreply 172June 28, 2021 2:27 AM

Jensen has always been uncomfortable away from the camera.

He's just one of those stars who come alive on camera but retreat when they are away from it.

He's not one to mouth off his political beliefs and play the celebrity.

You can tell he'd rather be home than do conventions and stuff which Jared and Misha revel in.

I think he's just a private kind of guy.

by Anonymousreply 173June 28, 2021 3:15 AM

Part of the issue here is that where Jensen has always talked about moving into directing,Jared has talked about moving into producing. Even at this early stage it is clear they didn't want to give him that option for this show.

The irony is that it's likely Jared and Jensen both chose to stay with Supernatural ten years past their use-by dates on the basis of their [then] friendship. If they'd not got on well, they'd have shut it down when Kripke left and they still had time to get some broader experience and maybe further their careers. They were only 28 and 33 then.

Meanwhile, what strikes me about the description of the proposed spinoff is that it is just Supernatural itself, but this time straight and with the obligatory kickass female co-lead. It's just going to be jock-type and kickass gal fighting monsters/demons/angels and saving an unwitting (dare I say uninterested) world. Even the car will be the same, because it belonged to the father before Dean.

So the person I hope they told about it early is Eric Kripke, who created Supernatural and should have a say in such a blatant ripoff.

by Anonymousreply 174June 28, 2021 4:29 AM

R107 That looks like the dyke version of Princess Diana.

by Anonymousreply 175June 28, 2021 6:24 AM

Jensen is an idiot for thinking that Jared would not cause trouble when being iced out of any Supernatural related project. He wasn't the only star of that show, and it's not a good idea to piss off Jared's part of the Supernatural fanbase.

Of course, it would have stung, but Jensen should've at least offered a co-producer credit to Jared to keep him happy and prevent him of using his fans to potentially ruin the project.

by Anonymousreply 176June 28, 2021 7:31 AM

You're right about that, R176...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 28, 2021 7:45 AM

I hope that Ryan Murphy is paying attention.

This needs to be the next season of FEUD!

Oh, the dirt that would be spilled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 28, 2021 7:48 AM

Or Jensen & Jared could do a re-imagined Whatever Happened To Baby Jared.

I can see a bitter Jared serving Jensen that rat on a plate for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 179June 28, 2021 8:07 AM

The project will end up in the same limbo the other SN spinoffs did. Without the brothers and the actors who play them (whatever their acting or personal qualities), the SN universe has no puling power and the studio knows this. If by some remote chance it di lurch into production, guest appearances by both of them would be the hype that made it happen. So not involving Jared was stupid.

by Anonymousreply 180June 28, 2021 8:16 AM

Were Mischa and Jared close at all? Both of them were left out of this project, and so I'd imagine they could bond and commiserate over that commonality of "betrayal" by Jensen at least.

by Anonymousreply 181June 28, 2021 8:31 AM

I know the episodes from Supernatural so well, that there would be some great gifs for Jared to post on Twitter.

For example, if Jared really wanted to be EVIL, he could post this one on his Twitter page.

The fans would go nuts! So would Danneel... hahaha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 28, 2021 8:35 AM

Then Jared should post this one... bwahahahaha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 28, 2021 8:36 AM

Twitter caption: "Apparently, you can."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 28, 2021 8:42 AM

R181 I like Misha but he doesn't need to be involved with this spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 185June 28, 2021 8:44 AM

We don't know that Misha was/is/will be left out of the project. (We don't even know that Jared will be left out, since there isn't even a script yet.) He commented that he thinks Castiel should make an appearance, probably in jest.

What we do know is that Misha, like every single other person in Jensen and Danneel's life other than Jared, publicly responded to the announcement with enthusiasm and grace. Jared is the only one who threw a tantrum about it on Twitter.

Misha and Jared are friends, but Misha isn't as close to him as he is to Jensen. Part of that's probably just the fact that Castiel and Dean had way more scenes together and a closer relationship than Castiel and Sam, so Misha and Jensen spent a lot more time around each other. Part of that's just their personalities. Misha said that Jensen was his friend and protector on set, while most of the stories he tells about Jared involve him playing practical jokes on him that annoyed him. Misha is also fairly close with Danneel, while he's just friendly with Genevieve.

Destiel is also in many ways the fruit of Misha's loins, so he'll never cut Jensen loose.

by Anonymousreply 186June 28, 2021 9:20 AM

Unlees they are having the makeup sex they both secretly want, don't curr.

by Anonymousreply 187June 28, 2021 9:28 AM

[quote] Misha and Jared are friends, but Misha isn't as close to him as he is to Jensen. Part of that's probably just the fact that Castiel and Dean had way more scenes together and a closer relationship than Castiel and Sam, so Misha and Jensen spent a lot more time around each other. Part of that's just their personalities.

Also, Jensen (b. 1978) and Misha (b. 1974) are only four years apart in age, while Jared (b. 1983) and Misha are nearly 10 years apart.

So that's nearly a generational age difference between Jared and Misha.

by Anonymousreply 188June 28, 2021 9:57 AM

[Quote] Destiel is also in many ways the fruit of Misha's loins, so he'll never cut Jensen loose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 28, 2021 10:11 AM

But hasn't Mischa always been pulling shit to come in between the boys?

by Anonymousreply 190June 28, 2021 10:18 AM

R190 no, he hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 191June 28, 2021 10:25 AM

I mean clearly Misha didn't have to try very hard to come between them if this is the state their relationship is in.

People who know Jensen or Misha or who spend time on the SPN set know that they have been close for a while. Even many years ago, when the mockumentary was filmed, the person behind that was told by someone (cameraman or assistant director, I think) that if they wanted Jensen to participate, they should talk to Misha, since "Misha can get Jensen to do anything." Visitors to the set have often noted that Misha and Jensen are together a lot (with Jared quite often too, but a lot of times just by themselves).

And it seems that Jensen and Jared have been drifting apart at least since the finale if not sooner. What Jensen did is a pretty blatant snub. Whereas Jensen and Misha were doing GISH together a month ago.

by Anonymousreply 192June 28, 2021 10:51 AM

R192 please stop talking like you actually know these people.

by Anonymousreply 193June 28, 2021 12:05 PM

Was the Wayward Daughters spin-off supposed to focus on Danneel and Genevieve?

What about that garage band that Jared is obsessed with and has play all the cons?

by Anonymousreply 194June 28, 2021 2:53 PM

R194 no, it involved Jody and Claire Novak. I'm sure Katheryn is glad the spin-off didn't work out because her career is taking off.

The other one was supposed to be some TVD bullshit with Sean Faris.

by Anonymousreply 195June 28, 2021 3:49 PM

[quote] The other one was supposed to be some TVD bullshit with Sean Faris.

That one was called "Bloodlines" set in Chicago with five monster families fighting for control of the city.

I'm shocked that one wasn't picked up, because the cast was very hot and the episode was fantastic.

One of my favorites from Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 28, 2021 4:09 PM

R160: Same here. I started watching when they were hot and continued to the bitter end. I peek at threads like this out of curiosity, but not invested. The brothers were the only thing worth watching on the show. The rest was crap. Never cared about Misha/Castiel since he pulled Dean oit of hell. That is going way back.

by Anonymousreply 197June 28, 2021 4:33 PM

oit = out, of course!

by Anonymousreply 198June 28, 2021 4:43 PM

OP has been F&F'd so many times that his original post has been grayed out, LOL. I don't understand the fascination with these guys. They're both absolutely dreadful actors. The writing on Supernatural was laughable, and it's even worse on Walker. They Boys is a different story. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Season Three has to offer.

by Anonymousreply 199June 28, 2021 5:24 PM

Do we think Genevieve has to hide the kids when Crazy Boy gets into one of his fits?

by Anonymousreply 200June 28, 2021 6:08 PM

The guys from Supernatural: Bloodlines were so much hotter than Jared and Jensen.

Sean Faris, Lucien Laviscount, and Nathaniel Buzolic were smokin'.

I almost think that Jared and Jensen had the show axed, because they knew it would out-perform the original Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201June 28, 2021 6:10 PM

Lucien Laviscount.

YUM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 28, 2021 6:11 PM

Lucien. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 28, 2021 6:12 PM

Sean Faris.

YUM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204June 28, 2021 6:12 PM

I still think that Jared should beat the crap out of Jensen, and settle this the old fashioned way.

by Anonymousreply 205June 28, 2021 8:32 PM

It’s laughable that some people think that the thirsty attention whore had a closer relationship on set/Vancouver with Jensen than Jensen and Jared had.

Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 206June 29, 2021 1:01 AM

I don’t even think Jared’s issue is some sort of on-screen credit for the show or money, just that he wasn’t told AT ALL that this was in the works.

by Anonymousreply 207June 29, 2021 1:09 AM

Exactly, R207.

Jared is immersed in Walker, and probably busy filming season two of Walker.

Not only that, he's smart enough to know that it would be a show about John and Mary, not Sam and Dean.

Based on his tweet, Jared's main issue was HOW he found out about the project. And it wasn't from Jensen.

That's a total dick move on Jensen's part. Especially if they're supposed to be friends and "brothers."

by Anonymousreply 208June 29, 2021 8:08 AM

Please, Jared is a totally expecting a cut from a project that's directly connected to a franchise he was an integral part of for over a decade.

Money = Respect

No money, no respect? Jared is so Monty Burns releasing the hounds aka his rabid fans.

by Anonymousreply 209June 29, 2021 8:14 AM

Even if that's the case R209, he's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 210June 29, 2021 8:23 AM

It just baffles me that Jensen and his wife thought they own and control 100% of the Supernatural fanbase. Even if they hoped for some controversy and then winning over Jared's side of the fandom, I think they seriously overestimated their grip on the reality. These fans are crazy, and they will turn on everybody around them including Jared and Jensen potentially destroying the Supernatural fandom and legacy (which, as an outsider, isn't such a bad thing ... bitches be crazy, am I right?).

by Anonymousreply 211June 29, 2021 8:32 AM

Most of Jared's stans will come crawling back to Jensen, no matter the grumbling right now. They're too invested in the brothers and J2. Jensen is in the better position in the fandom because 1) Dean is the more popular brother among the general audience and 2) Jensen and Dean are the nexus of every major ship in the SPN fandom (Destiel, Wincest, J2, Cockles), and shipping is where the most hardcore fans are.

Jensen is shrewd to grab total control right now. He got completely screwed by Dabb and he's making sure that that won't ever happen again by assuming EP status. Jared turned his back on him in S15 because he got what he wanted, and Jensen had to eat shit. Well, guess who's eating shit now?

by Anonymousreply 212June 29, 2021 9:58 AM

R196 fantastic? In what way? I think it didn't get picked up because it didn't really have much of a connection with the Winchesters and because they already had TVD/The Originals for supernatural family drama.

R206 it's laughable that you pretend to actually know these people and what they're dynamic is actually like.

by Anonymousreply 213June 29, 2021 11:04 AM

I was instantly drawn in by the story, R213.

There was a lot going on, and I think that the show had enough "meat" to keep the story going for at least five seasons.

The new "hunter" whose girlfriend was killed, the monster family rivalries in Chicago, the sibling rivalry within the monster family, the hot guys....

Of all the Supernatural spinoffs, this one definitely had the most potential.

by Anonymousreply 214June 29, 2021 3:00 PM

Can we talk more about the sluts (wives)?

Do they feel like they hit the lottery by bagging J-squared?

Do they resent Mischa always trying to horn in on the boys?

Do they hate each other as only twats do?

Do you think they rum their husbands or did so to get a ring on their fingers?

by Anonymousreply 215June 29, 2021 3:47 PM

Rum = rim

by Anonymousreply 216June 29, 2021 3:47 PM

Taking your husband's family name... Was it a "fuck you he's mine !!!" for the supernatural fraus ?

I'm sure they had a hand in the fact that the brothers were non sexual entities on the show.

by Anonymousreply 217June 29, 2021 4:15 PM

Danneel ...Daneell... whatever the bitch's name...

How do you pronounce it?

Dan-nEEL? Dah-nel? Day-nEEL? Danielle?

Also... Genevieve

Jen-AHH-veev? John-VEE-ehv?

by Anonymousreply 218June 29, 2021 6:09 PM

I'm pretty sure the wives hate each other.

They're not actually friends.

They're just "friend-ly" because their husbands worked together.

Now, the claws are out!

by Anonymousreply 219June 29, 2021 6:38 PM

Danneel has always been jealous of Gen.

Danneel isn't really a part of the Supernatural family. Genevieve is, since she was Ruby for all of season four.

by Anonymousreply 220June 29, 2021 8:57 PM

How do you go from Katie Cassidy and Rachel Miner to Genevieve?

by Anonymousreply 221June 29, 2021 9:07 PM

Rachel Miner was the demon "Meg," not Ruby.

The only ones who played Ruby were Katie Cassidy (who got killed by Lilith, so she had to find a new body), and then to Genevieve.

Before Rachel Miner played Meg, it was Nicki Aycox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 29, 2021 9:12 PM

These are the two who played Ruby.

Katie Cassidy and Genevieve Cortese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 29, 2021 9:13 PM

[quote]Do they resent Mischa always trying to horn in on the boys?

Danneel adores Misha. For evidence, look at pretty much everything either of them has said about the other.

Also, according to Jensen, Danneel and Misha are "very similar people," so make of that what you will.

Genevieve and Misha aren't as close, but they're still friendly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 29, 2021 9:34 PM

Nope, R217.

It was decided early on that none of the brothers would have girlfriends or wives or whatever.

Their lives couldn’t sustain any sort of domestic situation. Interestingly enough, they’re giving the few episodes where Dean was with Lisa and Ben. When Sam came back into his life Dean took off with Sam. There was no question of what Dean would do. It was his brother above all else.

by Anonymousreply 225June 30, 2021 2:29 AM

You Supernatural Loons who know every make these nobody D List actors make and who write these posts as if these people are actually your friends and are talking to you are N U T S.

I wish Muriel would ban the Supernatural/Jensen Jared Fan Girls.

Most people in this world don't even know who the hell Jensen and Jared are, and they are better off for it.

The show sucks and so do the actors. The mere idea that Padalecki would submit himself for Emmy consideration is enough to put him in a padded cell for life.

by Anonymousreply 226June 30, 2021 2:57 AM

R226 is off her rockers. Some people like different things from you. That's no reason for you to lose your marbles, though, you freak.

by Anonymousreply 227June 30, 2021 6:45 AM

[Quote]The only ones who played Ruby were Katie Cassidy (who got killed by Lilith, so she had to find a new body),

That's not why Cassidy was replaced. In the show, demons could possess dead bodies. In fact, the woman Ruby possessed in season 4 when she came back from hell was dead. The producers simply wanted to drop Katy. Why, I don't know. I think the fans liked her as Ruby, and Gen is still the less popular interpreter of the character. Katy herself didn't expect not returning.

I started watching the show in 2008, when season 3 was running, and in large part what drew me to the show was her character. As a gayling I was fascinated by female characters that were feminine and powerful at the same time. I didn't connect with Ruby in season 4, though. She'd lost her spark to me.

But when I re-watched the earlier seasons last year, I found myself put off by season 3 Ruby. I found her cunty and insolent - too much of an adolescent's notion of what means to be kickass. I wonder if that was what Katy was like off camera? Season 4 Ruby remained having no pull over me, though.

by Anonymousreply 228June 30, 2021 7:02 AM

Interesting, R228.

Gen's interpretation of Ruby was kind of sweet. She wasn't a bitch or even mean. I would say she was more manipulative.

They just aired the episode where she released Lucifer, and Ruby basically said that she just kept pointing Sam in a certain direction, and he kept making all the right (meaning... WRONG) choices.

So she interpreted the character correctly. Ruby was supposed to gain Sam's trust, all the while leading him down the wrong path.

I actually liked both Katie and Gen as Ruby.

However, I only like Rachel Miner's version of Meg. She was so much more likable than Nicki Aycox, who I just found to be weird.

by Anonymousreply 229June 30, 2021 7:08 AM

I preferred Katie's version of Ruby and was bummed she never came back. Maybe she was burned out after Arrow. I also liked Rachel as Meg and felt bad when fans started calling her moon face after being diagnosed with MS.

by Anonymousreply 230June 30, 2021 10:47 AM

As more time has passed, the more I am starting to think that this announcement was a HUGE miscalculation on Jensen's part.

He has spent his entire career trying to build this "Mr. Nice Guy" image, and in one fell swoop, it's gone.

From how he treated other actors, crew and executives on set, to his carefully crafted image on social media, Jensen has gotten people to think of him, how he wants them to think of him. It's a 20+ year project.

And with this one announcement, Jared torpedoed the whole thing, and made Jensen look like an absolute asshole. Which he kind of deserves.

All he had to do was throw Jared a bone, behind the scenes. Talk to him a little bit, offer him some kind of input in the project, or at the very least let Jared know that this was happening.

Instead, Jensen and Danneel decided to drop a bombshell. How could they not have known that Jared would take it badly? And how could they not have known how Jared would react? They've both known him for 15 years!!!! And they've also seen how he can get, when he feels "wronged."

It was just STUPID on their part, and now they're going to pay the price for it.

by Anonymousreply 231June 30, 2021 1:53 PM

[quote]As a gayling I was fascinated by female characters that were feminine and powerful at the same time. I didn't connect with Ruby in season 4, though. She'd lost her spark to me.

Maybe because Gen looks about as feminine as a long road trucker in denim.

by Anonymousreply 232June 30, 2021 3:34 PM

Yeah, some times she looks really butch. Which only adds fuel to the fire that it’s an arranged thing.

by Anonymousreply 233June 30, 2021 4:13 PM

R231 it's not that serious.

by Anonymousreply 234June 30, 2021 5:40 PM

It's all been a brilliant PR move to drum up buzz about this new show.

by Anonymousreply 235June 30, 2021 5:44 PM

On a curious hunch, I blocked R228, and half the thread disappeared. The Supernatrl stans take this stuff really seriously, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 236June 30, 2021 6:24 PM

R236, why are you even on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 237June 30, 2021 6:28 PM

Actually, r236, until you wrote your last post here, I myself had posted only 6 times in this thread. 6 is less than half of 236 if you didn't know that.

Btw, I did the same to you and saw that you've already posted 4 times here. What does it tell you that post on Supernatural threads about as much as its stans?

by Anonymousreply 238June 30, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote]The mere idea that Padalecki would submit himself for Emmy consideration is enough to put him in a padded cell for life.

Wait a minute. You're saying that Jared submitted [italic]himself[/italic] for Emmy consideration? I thought that was done by some kind of committee or something. If he really submitted himself then that's the most embarrassing, cringeworthy thing I've heard in a long time. Jared is a terrible, terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 239July 1, 2021 3:22 PM

I can’t imagine being Jared’s wife. It must be exhausting listening to him tell you how everything you do makes him feel.

by Anonymousreply 240July 1, 2021 3:23 PM

[quote] I can’t imagine being Jared’s wife

Of course you can't.

Jared doesn't fuck ugly slobs.

by Anonymousreply 241July 2, 2021 1:01 AM

[quote]You're saying that Jared submitted himself for Emmy consideration? I thought that was done by some kind of committee or something. If he really submitted himself then that's the most embarrassing, cringeworthy thing I've heard in a long time.

Actually, no.

Any actor can submit themselves for an Emmy nomination. It's not uncommon these days for actors on shows that might otherwise go overlooked on networks that might overlook them.

Otherwise, the TV network usually submits the actor but the catch is, they only do it a very limited amount. (Another reason why the actor on a show might do it.)

If an actor does it themselves, they have to pay but otherwise, it's not abnormal at all.

by Anonymousreply 242July 2, 2021 1:29 AM

Oh Whatever R 242. I agree with the others, Padalecki is crazy for submitting himself and is likely being laughed at non stop. He is easily one of the worst actors on television.

by Anonymousreply 243July 2, 2021 4:31 AM

[quote] I agree with the others, Padalecki is crazy for submitting himself and is likely being laughed at non stop. He is easily one of the worst actors on television.

Whether or not "you" agree with "the others" is inconsequential.

Your thoughts are not the reality.

You can hate the man all you want, but hating him for that is silly. (And I thought his comments on this should have been in private.)

Feel free to continue to throw out all logic, you will no matter what I say anyway.

by Anonymousreply 244July 2, 2021 4:41 PM

Jensen says he's "Just tryin to cope with shit."

I think his mention of Tool is clearly a reference to Jared!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245July 2, 2021 6:02 PM

But then, they've both had beards for years ...

by Anonymousreply 246July 3, 2021 6:11 PM

No they haven't R256. Why are you SPN Loons so delusional?

🙄

by Anonymousreply 247July 4, 2021 4:12 AM

[quote] No they haven't R256. Why are you SPN Loons so delusional?

Says the person who can't count.

by Anonymousreply 248July 4, 2021 4:15 AM

Neither Danneel nor Genevieve nor Vicki is a beard for Jensen, Jared, or Misha respectively.

However, Jared is the only one out of those six who is fully heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 249July 4, 2021 6:38 AM

And Jensen R249?

What's his story?

Who has he been with?

by Anonymousreply 250July 4, 2021 6:51 AM

R249 sure Jan. The only bi one is Misha.

by Anonymousreply 251July 4, 2021 10:15 AM

Spill it, R249!!!!!

What do you know???

by Anonymousreply 252July 4, 2021 4:51 PM

Yeah, i reckon Misha would go there.

He doesn't seem hung up on it.

Jensen & Jared wouldn't .

Jensen more for image rather than disinterest and Jared more basic disinterest than image.

by Anonymousreply 253July 5, 2021 4:11 AM

[Quote] Yeah, i reckon Misha would go there. He doesn't seem hung up on it.

His wife wrote a book on threesomes. Pretty sure he's slept with a few guys.

by Anonymousreply 254July 5, 2021 8:19 AM

I'm glad that Misha's honest about his bisexuality.

So many actors are just cowardly, when it comes to telling the truth about this sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 255July 5, 2021 9:01 PM

Has Misha admitted to sleeping with men? His wife's book was about their triad relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 256July 5, 2021 9:03 PM

R256=Helen Keller

by Anonymousreply 257July 6, 2021 12:19 AM

Please post receipts as to Misha's sleeping with men.

Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 258July 6, 2021 1:14 AM

Jared was being all adorable, he was reading to his little girl and was giving her M&Ms

Meanwhile the other dude was looking crazed and disturbed in pictures he willingly showed.

by Anonymousreply 259July 6, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote] Meanwhile the other dude was looking crazed and disturbed in pictures he willingly showed.

This debacle has really thrown Jensen off-kilter.

He's normally very controlled and calm, but he seems manic right now.

It's almost as though he was outed.

Technically though, he WAS outed. As a deceitful, back-stabbing asshole.

No wonder he's acting so crazy. People know the truth now.

by Anonymousreply 260July 6, 2021 2:16 AM

R256 no, she mentions men too.

R258 do the research yourself.

by Anonymousreply 261July 6, 2021 4:56 AM

[quote] Jared was being all adorable, he was reading to his little girl and was giving her M&Ms

Jared wins again. Rofl.

This must drive Jensen fucking NUTS.

by Anonymousreply 262July 6, 2021 4:03 PM

I wonder if Jensen ever fucked Misha up the ass while their wives watched.

by Anonymousreply 263July 6, 2021 8:03 PM

Probably, R263.

Danneel's probably a lesbian, any way.

by Anonymousreply 264July 6, 2021 8:42 PM

What the FUCK is this???

[quote]“I remember going for a run and I was running by this junior high school…thirteen year old girls on the playground…it was involuntary. It really took me over.” He was leering at school children because “Paul Bernardo had gotten into his head”. Was Bernardo still in his head, when he said Jensen was having sex in front of his Maison and West? Was he channeling Bernardo, when he tightened his grip on Jensen’s hand even though Jensen was screaming at him? What is wrong with this man? Why does everything have to be sexual?

[quote]Now don’t get me wrong. I don’t think he is in love with Jensen. In fact, contrary to heller headcanons, I think Misha is just a heterosexual pervert. He does it for sexual superiority and because it keeps his fans happy. He doesn’t achieve that sexual superiority from Jared or Sebastian but Jensen is shy enough to give him that edge. That’s why he wasn’t very happy about Jibcon 2017. He couldn’t trump Jensen’s behavior so he derailed the whole thing, spitefully. He was happier with Jensen crying than he was with a sexually outspoken Jensen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265July 6, 2021 8:53 PM

You give no context to your post, R265.

What in the FUCK are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 266July 6, 2021 8:57 PM

Read the Tumblr post. It's something about Misha being a "heterosexual pervert" and a pedophile.

I don't understand the stuff about Jensen "having sex in front of his Maison and West" - what does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 267July 6, 2021 9:00 PM

Yuck.

I just googled "Maison and West" hoping I'd find more information, and lo and behold.

Maison and West are Misha's CHILDREN.

So Jensen had sex in front of Misha's kids? No fucking way.

Sounds like some unhinged fan posted that at R265,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268July 6, 2021 9:02 PM

?????????

SPN fans...

by Anonymousreply 269July 6, 2021 9:04 PM

What is a "sexually outspoken Jensen?"

by Anonymousreply 270July 6, 2021 9:05 PM

Misha tweeted:

[quote] Today is the last day of #Pride. Spread your wings. Cas is proud of you (and I am proud of Cas).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271July 6, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote] What is a "sexually outspoken Jensen?"

Probably a joke.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

by Anonymousreply 272July 6, 2021 9:07 PM

Misha has a ton of LGBT fans tweeting him back at R271.

Don't under estimate Castiel's popularity with the fans.

With his death scene confession that he "loves" Dean, his gay approval rating probably shot through the roof!

Misha really does understand the fandom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273July 6, 2021 9:10 PM

He understands them enough to get them riled up and bitching and complaining to whoever will listen to them.

His fans are insane and toxic as hell.

Again, all to remain relevant and invested in the Supernatural world. He’s a thirsty asshole.

by Anonymousreply 274July 6, 2021 9:38 PM

[quote] He understands them enough to get them riled up and bitching and complaining to whoever will listen to them.

[quote] His fans are insane and toxic as hell.

If anything, Misha is taking a cue from Jared.

He understands that the fans can be used as a powerful weapon. Especially when you want them to ATTACK!

Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 275July 6, 2021 9:41 PM

A third of the show fans like him.

One third hates his guts for getting people to call Jensen a homophobe, unfortunately, a label that has stuck.

The other third hate him because his crazy fans are always giving Jared a hard time and wanting him removed from the show so it could just be Dean and the stupid angel.

He doesn’t have as many fans as some think.

by Anonymousreply 276July 6, 2021 9:44 PM

[quote] One third hates his guts for getting people to call Jensen a homophobe, unfortunately, a label that has stuck.

I don't believe that at all.

If it were true, Jensen wouldn't be friends with Misha.

by Anonymousreply 277July 6, 2021 9:46 PM

But, that’s just it, they aren’t really true friends.

They were friends and friendly whilst on set.

Collins has never been to Austin because none of the two have ever invited him. The activities Collins and Jensen did together were while in Vancouver. Nobody wants him to find his way to Texas.

That ought to tell you something.

by Anonymousreply 278July 6, 2021 9:51 PM

Does Misha hate Jared?

by Anonymousreply 279July 6, 2021 10:01 PM

I actually think that Jared hates Misha, R279.

There was video footage of Jared trying to beat up Misha at one convention.

It was pretty ugly.

I tried searching for it on youtube, but I couldn't find it.

by Anonymousreply 280July 6, 2021 10:04 PM

Misha’s fans hate Jared.

by Anonymousreply 281July 6, 2021 10:41 PM

R280 There was also an incident where Misha was "mugged" at a convention but they never specified why or by who. They never filed a police report and it just kinda went away. Wouldn't doubt Jared could've done it and PR covered for him, he's been arrested before for being violent while drunk or high.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282July 6, 2021 11:14 PM

I remember the fangirls flipping out about that and thinking it was weird that Misha made no comment online. Especially for someone who likes to bask in the attention. Thought he got jumped while drunk, but it would make sense if he kept quiet to protect his costar and keep the illusion they're all bffs for the fans.

by Anonymousreply 283July 6, 2021 11:42 PM

Maybe Misha was hitting on a guy R283, and got gay bashed.

That's another possibility.

There aren't very many reasons for him to keep this incident so "hush hush."

by Anonymousreply 284July 6, 2021 11:44 PM

Yeah, that could be too R284. Something was definitely up, Misha Collins is not the hush hush type

by Anonymousreply 285July 6, 2021 11:48 PM

R282 That article said Jared was at the convention with the cast the next day and Misha showed up for pics towards the end. I don't think they'd all do the show with Jared if he was the one who hurt the guy that badly

by Anonymousreply 286July 7, 2021 12:19 AM

Jared hates Misha because he usurped his place in Jensen's circle.

Jensen loves Misha but just tolerates Jared.

by Anonymousreply 287July 7, 2021 2:23 AM

And what proof do you have of this, R287?

Or did you pull it from your butt?

by Anonymousreply 288July 7, 2021 2:27 AM

Yeah, he said he was mugged but no police report was done. Nothing indicating any sort of follow up happened.

It was believed that Collins made the whole thing up to get attention from the convention goers.

Do you mean the tv show or the convention, R286? Jared was co-lead in the show. The guests had to work with with him if they wanted to get paid. Much the same for the conventions, they appear in them for the money.

You are so completely full of shit, R287, that it’s not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 289July 7, 2021 3:10 AM

Nobody gives a fuck about a 15 year old show.

I'm looking forward to the NEW Gossip Girl, where the 1% check their privlege and thing about thinks like Occupy and BLM!

The intersection of diversity and privilege. I can't wait!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290July 7, 2021 3:38 AM

R265 I think that tumblr girl is a Q follower mad at another liberal actor. I looked on her page for a laugh and she's linking to Newsmax and shit

by Anonymousreply 291July 7, 2021 3:54 AM

And no-one gives a fuck about the new Gossip Girl, R290.

by Anonymousreply 292July 7, 2021 4:22 AM

Jensen's action re the spin off tells you everything about his relationship with Jared.

It was a professional one.

Away from the show & convention circuit, Jensen is relieved to be free of Jared's dramas.

He and Misha, on the other hand, are thick as thieves. The mature one's of the triangle.

Jared is very much the unwanted third wheel.

by Anonymousreply 293July 7, 2021 4:27 AM

Nobody but delusional fangirls is still on this post, people. You might as well go back to Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 294July 7, 2021 4:31 AM

I think that Jensen is in panic mode right now.

He dragged Eric Kripke into the drama, and that's a big no-no.

Apparently, Kripke has APOLOGIZED to Jared for being snarky towards him on Twitter.

Kripke had originally tweeted that Jared was too busy "Rangering" to be bothered with the new Supernatural project. It was snarky and sarcastic.

However, Kripke later apologized to Jared:

[quote] Guys. When I wrote this, I assumed Jared knew. I was wrong. I already apologized to him & @jarpad & @JensenAckles worked it out. I love them both like brothers, both equally contributed to #SPN. Families have bumps, they overcome them, that's why they're family. #SPNFamily

This means that Jensen didn't tell Kripke that Jared was left out of the loop. So he let Kripke make a nasty comment towards Jared, which he later had to retract.

Do you know how bad this makes Jensen look?

Not only did he purposely not tell Jared about the project, but he didn't tell other people that he purposely excluded Jared from the project.

Both the creator of Supernatural and his co-star on Supernatural, were left in the dark. And worse, he made Kripke look foolish. Yeah, the Kripke that just gave him a job on "The Boys."

That is a HORRIBLE way to conduct business.

And once you get a reputation like that in Hollywood - like you're some back stabbing liar who screws over his friends - it's hard to get rid of it.

Now you know why Jensen is acting crazy. He knows he fucked up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295July 7, 2021 7:45 AM

No matter how many times you spew your bullshit, R293, it’s not true, it’s NEVER gonna be true and you can just fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 296July 7, 2021 12:20 PM

How is Jensen acting crazy now?

by Anonymousreply 297July 7, 2021 12:29 PM

You sound angry and unhinged, R296

Misha & Jensen regularly talk about how to deal with Jared's instability.

by Anonymousreply 298July 7, 2021 12:38 PM

We’re still talking about those two pictures he tweeted where he looked crazed.

by Anonymousreply 299July 7, 2021 12:39 PM

[quote] Misha & Jensen regularly talk about how to deal with Jared's instability.

Is that what the voices in your head tell you?

by Anonymousreply 300July 7, 2021 3:24 PM

[quote] How is Jensen acting crazy now?

It's on his Instagram.

"Just trying to cope with shit."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301July 7, 2021 4:15 PM

That beard looks fucking TERRIBLE on him.

Same for Karl Urban.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302July 7, 2021 4:16 PM

Thanks! Those pics are awful, Jensen looks hideous for once.

by Anonymousreply 303July 7, 2021 6:34 PM

Lol at R301.

Looks like Jensen just colored his hair.

Gotta cover that gray!

by Anonymousreply 304July 7, 2021 6:54 PM

Is Jensen trying to "show off" that he's friends with Karl Urban at R302?

Damn, what a name dropper.

by Anonymousreply 305July 8, 2021 2:11 AM

Ok R295

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306July 8, 2021 12:17 PM

Who will they cast in the Lifetime movie of this tragedy...

BROTHERS TORN APART: BETRAYAL OF THE SUPERNATURAL

by Anonymousreply 307July 8, 2021 1:46 PM

So R306, I guess you think it's okay how Jensen handled the situation?

Because I guarantee you that his "friends" don't think it was.

by Anonymousreply 308July 8, 2021 4:01 PM

I hadn’t seen them but apparently Jensen commented on a Jared tweet about an ugly insect he found in his pool and Jared commented on those two crazy-faced Jensen pictures.

by Anonymousreply 309July 8, 2021 9:35 PM

R308 i'm not that invested, so i don't give a shit what his friends think. Why do you??

by Anonymousreply 310July 9, 2021 3:39 AM

Because that's what this thread is about R310, you stupid pile of dog shit.

Why are you even here?

Fuck face.

by Anonymousreply 311July 9, 2021 6:56 AM

R311 is Jared having another temper tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 312July 9, 2021 8:21 AM

[quote]He and Misha, on the other hand, are thick as thieves. The mature one's of the triangle.

Exactly, R293!

Here's a picture of them holding a baby...and no, that's not a metaphor for Jared!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313July 11, 2021 9:42 AM

Jensen looks ILL in the photo at R313.

Is Jensen ILL?

by Anonymousreply 314July 11, 2021 10:16 AM

He looks “special” for sure.

I guess he’s trying to fake being friendly and like he actually likes the asshole next to him.

by Anonymousreply 315July 11, 2021 5:05 PM

Jensen looks great, for a 52 year old!

by Anonymousreply 316July 11, 2021 5:31 PM

Have Jansen and Jarrett buried the hatchet yet?

by Anonymousreply 317July 12, 2021 4:37 AM

[quote] Have Jansen and Jarrett buried the hatchet yet?

This 'aint over.

Not by a LONG SHOT!

by Anonymousreply 318July 12, 2021 6:42 AM

Indeed R317

Jared certainly wants to bury the hatchet deep in Jensen's skull.

Only Misha can save Jensen now.

by Anonymousreply 319July 12, 2021 7:15 AM

The bad blood is never going to go away.

Jared will not forget what backstabbing Jensen did to him.

On the surface, they "made up" for the sake of good publicity, but underneath, I'm sure the two camps are pissed at each other.

Although, Jensen and Danneel have no right to be pissed. Especially that bitch Danneel, who "liked" Jensen's apology, but NOT Jared's. Talk about being petty. Especially since she and Jensen were the ones who started the whole fucking mess in the first place!

Meanwhile, Jared and Gen won't forget this any time soon. This was the ultimate betrayal by someone who claims to be a "brother."

Brother, my ass. Jensen's a back stabbing, two-faced twat!!

by Anonymousreply 320July 12, 2021 2:47 PM

R320 log off and go for a walk.

by Anonymousreply 321July 13, 2021 1:22 AM

Go to hell R321, you BEAST!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322July 13, 2021 1:27 AM

R322 0/10

by Anonymousreply 323July 13, 2021 2:26 AM

They all be so old.

by Anonymousreply 324July 13, 2021 2:40 AM

Apparently Jared is in Italy.

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 325July 13, 2021 7:28 PM

Pray for Italian baristas and bartenders

by Anonymousreply 326July 13, 2021 7:30 PM

[quote] Apparently Jared is in Italy.

Living the life.

What a lucky guy.

Any photos? I checked Jared and Gen's Instagram for photos, but there aren't any.

by Anonymousreply 327July 13, 2021 8:08 PM

I saw a picture on Twitter, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 328July 13, 2021 8:20 PM

[quote]Pray for Italian baristas and bartenders

LMFAO!

And poor dumbass, Cro Magnon looking Jared didn't get any Emmy love from the Academy. I still can't believe he was stupid enough to nominate himself. Christ, talk about hubris!

by Anonymousreply 329July 14, 2021 12:28 AM

Jared's Emmy nomination would come NEXT year for "Walker," not this year.

Dumb fucking asshole BEAST R329.

And he WILL be nominated!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330July 14, 2021 12:32 AM

So not only do you have terrible taste in entertainment and actors, R330, but you're also dumber than shit.

Padalecki nominated HIMSELF for Best Actor consideration to the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. And, naturally, the members did not nominate him . . . and then I'm sure laughed themselves silly at Padalecki's unmitigated gaul. I mean seriously, R330, all of you have to do is a simple Google search using the phrase "worst actors on television" and Padalecki's name deservedly shows up everywhere.

He's an absolute joke.

I've said this a million times and will say it again: If an actor's performance moves you and gives you pleasure then that's a fantastic thing and certainly worthy of admiration. But to claim that Jared Padalecki is Emmy-worthy and that his talent occupies the same rarefied air as John Hamm or Bryan Cranston or Tobias Menzies is nothing short of sheer lunacy. It's tantamount to having a black velvet painting of Elvis in your home and showcasing it as a Van Gogh.

by Anonymousreply 331July 14, 2021 2:08 AM

[Quote] but you're also dumber than shit.

The constant use of [italic] beast [/italic] gave that away lol

by Anonymousreply 332July 14, 2021 5:00 AM

Misha is currently in Colorado.

Who else do we know who has a house in Colorado?

By the way, The Boys has almost wrapped filming for this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333July 14, 2021 6:25 AM

R333 wow co-workers catching up. That's totes amazing.

by Anonymousreply 334July 14, 2021 6:34 AM

[quote] R333 wow co-workers catching up. That's totes amazing.

Really, smartass?

Well what you DON'T know, is that they've been fucking like crazy in Jensen's secret hideaway cabin.

But don't worry. Danneel is too busy with her boyfriend, to even notice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335July 14, 2021 3:08 PM

Jensen and Misha are probably talking a SHITLOAD of crap about Jared.

Those two little hateful creatures.

Jared should DOX and CANCEL both of those assholes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336July 14, 2021 3:13 PM

R335 is this part of your new fanfic? Become it's predictable as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 337July 14, 2021 9:30 PM

Gen must get exhausted with each meltdown Jared goes through every time he sees a picture of Jensen & Misha together.

She must think. "How many of us are in this marriage!"

That outake of when Jared kisses Misha on the floor was surely to get back at Jensen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338July 15, 2021 9:22 AM

Hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339July 15, 2021 9:27 AM

Gag is right, R339.

🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

by Anonymousreply 340July 15, 2021 1:40 PM

That was cute at R339!

However, over the years I've noticed that Misha has a recurring cold sore under his bottom right lip.

I know it's a cold sore, because it comes and goes.

I hope Jared doesn't catch it!

by Anonymousreply 341July 15, 2021 2:46 PM

For you, R337....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342July 15, 2021 7:28 PM

It's disappointing that Jared has never played a gay or bi role. I'd love to see another man climb him onscreen.

Jensen played a bi character (and Patrick Dempsey's boyfriend), and Misha of course played Castiel. (The CW and SPN's producers are forever cunts for not letting him come out until the show's antepenultimate episode and killing him right after, but he's still a MLM character.)

Jared needs to step his game up.

by Anonymousreply 343July 15, 2021 8:15 PM

[quote] Jensen played a bi character (and Patrick Dempsey's boyfriend), and Misha of course played Castiel. (The CW and SPN's producers are forever cunts for not letting him come out until the show's antepenultimate episode and killing him right after, but he's still a MLM character.)

Sure, Jan.

Jensen's tight ass puckers at the thought of playing gay.

He's a far-right homophobe Duck Dynasty loving TRUMP MAGAT.

Jensen would never play gay/bi.

Jared, on the other hand, has always been gay friendly and has always voted for Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344July 15, 2021 8:58 PM

[Quote] and Misha of course played Castiel. (The CW and SPN's producers are forever cunts for not letting him come out until the show's antepenultimate episode and killing him right after, but he's still a MLM character.)

Castiel is straight. The CW doesn't have to bend to the whims of delusional shippers (like yourself).

by Anonymousreply 345July 16, 2021 11:43 AM

Castiel admitted he way gay in the third last episode.

He professed his love for Dean.

Aint nothing gonna change that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346July 16, 2021 12:02 PM

R344, thanks for playing but you're wrong about Ackles never playing gay. He definitely did in Blonde.

by Anonymousreply 347July 16, 2021 1:29 PM

You think Jens ever sat on Misha's face?

by Anonymousreply 348July 16, 2021 2:26 PM

[quote] You think Jens ever sat on Misha's face?

Who wouldn't want to snack on that cute little butt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349July 16, 2021 4:53 PM

He’s in Pisa with his big bro 🥰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350July 16, 2021 5:39 PM

Thanks R350, Jared looks adorable!

He should accept his Emmy award just like that, on his brother's shoulders.

That would be so cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351July 16, 2021 5:41 PM

PS, I can see the outline of Jared's brother's cock at R351!

by Anonymousreply 352July 16, 2021 5:42 PM

It would be hard to accept an award for which one has never been nominated, R351.

by Anonymousreply 353July 17, 2021 1:09 AM

2022 Emmy Nominations

Actor In Leading Role - Jared Padalecki- Walker Actor In A Supporting Role- -Jensen Ackles - The Boys.

Come on. You know it.

by Anonymousreply 354July 17, 2021 2:35 AM

R346 wrong

by Anonymousreply 355July 17, 2021 6:29 AM

Sorry R355. You are delusional and in denial.

Castiel is gay. Get with the program.

I think Misha who played the character knows a little bit more than nobody you.

by Anonymousreply 356July 17, 2021 7:18 AM

Someone's saying on a GAY site that a male character who told his male best friend he loves him and that he's the one thing he wants and knows he can't have isn't one of us?

That was the gayest fucking monologue in the history of network television.

No wonder I have this stupid cunt already blocked. Talk about too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 357July 17, 2021 8:09 AM

R357 seems to have deep seated anger issues.

How else to explain the unhinged lashing out?

by Anonymousreply 358July 17, 2021 10:31 AM

R356 no, that would be you. I don't need to watch a show about a bunch of straight guys and look for the tiniest crumbs to convince myself that it's representation. Funny how Misha is the only one saying it and not Jensen.

R357 thanks for the laughs. The "gay site" excuse doesn't work. Sounds like you're the stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 359July 17, 2021 11:55 AM

R359

So, so angry. Sounds like you need some TLC.

What made you so bitter?

by Anonymousreply 360July 17, 2021 12:42 PM

Only deeply stupid people think that there's anything inherently wrong with anger.

Especially when said anger is the result of straight people trying to erase the identity of a canonically gay character.

by Anonymousreply 361July 17, 2021 9:26 PM

R344 Jensen is not a MAGA, he endorsed Beto for Senate. I get independent vibes

by Anonymousreply 362July 17, 2021 10:40 PM

I really don't understand why people have to be so hateful towards this show and the fans.

We're not hurting anyone.

Just because we like to talk about the characters, and speculate about the actors themselves, doesn't mean that you have to constantly attack us.

Why don't you weirdos hate on any other thread that discusses a particular show that people like and talk about?

You only attack Supernatural fans.

What's wrong with you??? Just leave us the fuck alone!

by Anonymousreply 363July 17, 2021 10:52 PM

Datalounge has an unhinged hatred of good looking, successful, straight ,white actors.

For some reason it brings ups their own inadequacies.

They also have a rather violent streak to them as well.

You read it in the vitriolic language they use.

You certainly wouldn't turn your back on them.

The fans are generally a peaceful bunch. They will defend the show but don't use the violent threats the haters use.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364July 17, 2021 11:57 PM

R363 there are plenty of other sites to have a peaceful discussion about SPN. Fans are seen as delusional for a reason.

R364 are you including JarPad stans? Because they're assholes.

by Anonymousreply 365July 18, 2021 2:08 AM

What R365 said. Supernatural fans first came to Datalounge many years ago to get support for their theory that two or more of the main cast were gay and having sex with each other. Datalounge comprehensively disbelieved this theory, and still does. Nobody is ever going to affirm you now, even if one of these guys comes out.

There are plenty of you, and plenty of other places where you can and do discuss this stuff. It's because you keep showing up somewhere where nobody agrees with you, or cares about your show, that people are horrible to you and you end up fighting with each other, which is not going to endear anyone else to you either. Do bear these points in mind when you wonder why people are horrible to you in your non-digital life.

by Anonymousreply 366July 18, 2021 3:44 AM

Haters need to understand they are not the arbiters of what can be talked about on Datalounge.

I know, shocking!

They can ignore SPN threads and venture elsewhere.

They deliberately choose to come into SPN threads to cause trouble.

The great unknown is why they venture into a place they claim they have generally no interest in?

It's because, as we know, a deep seated jealousy of the actors from the show, and an attraction to them they can't admit.

by Anonymousreply 367July 18, 2021 8:32 AM

R367 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 368July 18, 2021 8:38 AM

Thank you, R367.

It's about time the real SPN fans stopped taking shit from these hater assholes.

I wish there was a way we could lock them out of these threads.

by Anonymousreply 369July 19, 2021 4:22 AM

The haters don't bother me too much.

You can easily go toe to toe with them.

Their arguments usually just amount to an f...k off and a you're a c...t and other swearing rants.

There's no intellectual vigour to their arguments.

it's easy to swat them away.

You can tell the SPN fans are a much more balanced and smarter bunch.

by Anonymousreply 370July 19, 2021 7:04 AM

[quote] Genevieve Padalecki Celebrates Husband Jared Padalecki's 39th Birthday: 'You Are Pure Magic'

Genevieve Padalecki showered husband Jared Padalecki with love in honor of his 39th birthday.

The actress, 40, marked the occasion on Monday by posting two selfies of the longtime couple on Instagram. "HP you are Pure Magic," she captioned the post. "Happy Birthday @jaredpadalecki so grateful to celebrate another year with you."

"I only help create magic when YOU are the magician!!" Jared commented.

On his own Instagram account, the Supernatural alum shared his appreciation for all of the birthday messages he received. "Thanks for the birthday love, y'all!!" he captioned a photo of himself celebrating. "You make me feel like a guy who's smiling, even though an ice-cream firecracker is about to blow up in his face. (Uhhh…. Wait a second…)."

Jared and Genevieve met in 2008 after she landed a recurring role on the fourth season of Supernatural. They tied the knot in Genevieve's hometown of Sun Valley, Idaho in February 2010.

Last year, the couple celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary with sweet Instagram tributes.

"Ten years ago today, I was able to convince my best friend to marry me," Jared wrote on Instagram at the time. "I can't even imagine what I must have done in a past life to deserve to be able to spend THIS one with this phenomenal women [sic]. I am the luckiest man alive. Love you baby. Here's to 10 THOUSAND more."

In her own post, Genevieve wrote: "10 years ago today I said 'I do.' The snow started to fall and we sealed our fate. We've grown a million different ways and back over the last 10 years but we've always grown together. I'm so lucky it's you. I'd do it all over again. Here's to 100 more."

The two share daughter sons Thomas Colton, 9, and Austin Shepherd, 7, as well as daughter Odette Elliott, 4.

Since Supernatural ended in November, the actor has been embracing his "homebody" nature, he told PEOPLE earlier this year.

"During Supernatural, there were some months where I would only see my family for three or four days," he said. "That's the reason Jensen and I wanted to bid a fond farewell to it. We both have wives and three kids and wanted to meet them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371July 20, 2021 9:26 PM

Thanks, Jared PR.

🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 372July 21, 2021 1:28 AM

Thank you, R370. You mean "intellectual rigour", but never mind.

Please do point out where I swore at you. I do not even hate you. All I did was point out why you are on the wrong board if what you want is for everyone to accept you and be nice to you. For that you can go to your seven hundred conventions a year as soon as the pandemic is over.

For one thing, the DL has made it clear for years it does not agree with you. For another, we are not nice even to those we love.

by Anonymousreply 373July 21, 2021 12:47 PM

Sorry to spoil your party but intellectual vigour is what I meant and is correct.

Feel free to post it is not a term in the English language.

Cheerio.

by Anonymousreply 374July 21, 2021 2:06 PM

This thread has...turned

by Anonymousreply 375July 21, 2021 6:51 PM

I just watched the "Taxi Driver" episode on TNT, and I was SO turned on!

I kept waiting for Benny and Dean to kiss goodbye, before Dean cut off Benny's head.

I felt so bad for Benny. It's clear he only wanted to return to Earth so he could be with Dean, because he was so in love. Then when Dean rejected him, Benny was lost. And even after all that, when Dean asked Benny for a favor (Dean had to kill Benny to save Sam), Benny still did it. Then ended up back in Purgatory.

Benny was so loyal to Dean. I want to write fanfic about Benny and Dean, living together, making love, and Benny feeding off of Dean while they're having sex. That would be so HOT!!!!

Screw Destiel. I'd rather ship Denny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376July 21, 2021 8:47 PM

Blow me, Cass!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377July 21, 2021 8:49 PM

And then there's this scene in "Of Grave Importance," where Dean is showering with the door open, and Sam is right outside the door. And Bobby is a ghost in the bathroom with Dean. While Dean is showering.

That scene was all kinds of wrong!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378July 21, 2021 8:53 PM

R375 it always does.....

by Anonymousreply 379July 22, 2021 5:10 AM

Why did Dean have so much chemistry with all the guys on the show?

Sam, Cass, Benny, and lots more.

Guys are always falling for Dean.

by Anonymousreply 380July 22, 2021 5:13 AM

who cares, those 2 phobic right wingers, pfftttt

by Anonymousreply 381July 22, 2021 12:31 PM

Remember when Dustin Milligan played Gay Corbett on 'Supernatural?'

Gays always love straight men and then DIE on this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382July 22, 2021 12:40 PM

Yeah, super romantic moment. They’re not even looking at each other.

She’s busy on her phone and Jared is drinking himself into a stupor 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383July 22, 2021 2:17 PM

[quote] Gays always love straight men and then DIE on this show.

There was a gay couple on "The Chitters" episode, and they got to live happily ever after.

by Anonymousreply 384July 22, 2021 4:26 PM

I'm sure they were both secretly in love with Dean, and then murdered each other off screen.

by Anonymousreply 385July 22, 2021 4:28 PM

[quote] I'm sure they were both secretly in love with Dean, and then murdered each other off screen.

Actually, in the episode the bottom in the gay couple went off with Dean, and the top in the gay couple went off with Sam.

Makes sense.

Since Dean is the top, he got to fuck the bottom. And since Sam is the bottom, he got fucked by the top.

They did a "Hunter's Swinging Switch Up," as it's called in gay Hunter lingo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386July 22, 2021 4:35 PM

Those two gay hunters in that episode, were whiny bitches!!!

Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

by Anonymousreply 387July 22, 2021 11:39 PM

R383 it's what Jared deserves.

by Anonymousreply 388July 23, 2021 12:13 PM

You're really sad, R388.

Nothing but a JEALOUS, HATER, BEAST FROM PURGATORY!!!

Poor BK. You really need to get over it, and start treating people better.

You BITCH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389July 23, 2021 3:17 PM

R389 you should know by now it's never a good idea to skip your meds.

by Anonymousreply 390July 23, 2021 3:53 PM

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder so maybe that’s why the latest episode had a significant uptick in viewers ! 🤗🤗

It was a good episode, masterfully directed by fan favorite Gabriel/Loki! Speight has turned into quite the director.

Sadly we have to wait two weeks for the last episode of the season.

Production is gonna be back from summer break and they’ll still be showing the current season 😛😛

by Anonymousreply 391July 23, 2021 5:55 PM

What are you talking about, R391?

Walker?

There's a separate thread for that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392July 23, 2021 6:18 PM

These threads are interchangeable, relax 😬

by Anonymousreply 393July 24, 2021 12:01 AM

DONT THE WORLD KNOW THEYR GAY REPUBS???

by Anonymousreply 394July 31, 2021 3:21 AM

R394 WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!

by Anonymousreply 395July 31, 2021 1:47 PM

DONT THE WORLD KNOW IM STUPIT??

by Anonymousreply 396July 31, 2021 1:53 PM

Well Jared has a very nice house, I must say.

Very casual but ultimately chic.

I did love that great room. The kitchen is to die for.

That wall paper was bizarre.

Nice video, there was a moment where Jared said that there were 7 kids running around at all times? Which seven? Counting the Ackles’ kids that’s only 6. 🤔

I guess they finally learned how to be comfortable around each other. It’s not awkward and stilted like their interactions used to be early on.

by Anonymousreply 397July 31, 2021 5:49 PM

This is what I want to do to R366!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398August 2, 2021 9:53 PM

Is it true that Misha and Vicki are separating?

by Anonymousreply 399August 4, 2021 2:48 PM

[quote] Is it true that Misha and Vicki are separating?

What? What? What??????

Spill it, R399!!!

Link???

by Anonymousreply 400August 4, 2021 3:21 PM

R400 it's in Misha's poetry book.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401August 4, 2021 11:44 PM

Now he's free to be with Jensen.

Jensen and Danneel haven't been together either, since she cheated on him.

So I really have a feeling that Jensen and Misha are going to be together. FINALLY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402August 4, 2021 11:52 PM

r402, how do you know Danneel cheated on Jensen?

by Anonymousreply 403August 5, 2021 12:10 AM

Someone mentioned it upthread.

While he was away filming in Canada, she was cheating on him.

That's why he moved to his little cabin in the mountains. He essentially moved out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 404August 5, 2021 12:11 AM

R402 kep dreaming.

R403 alot of rumours about Danneel and Jensen living separate lives. Danneel had something going on with one of his friends?? And Jensen's cheated too.

by Anonymousreply 405August 5, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote] kep dreaming

No, YOU need to wake up!

Misha actually went to stay with Jensen in his mountain cabin recently.

Sorry, haters! DESTIEL IS REAL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406August 5, 2021 12:43 AM

Mmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407August 5, 2021 12:48 AM

[Quote] No, YOU need to wake up!

Says the delusional person....

by Anonymousreply 408August 5, 2021 4:18 AM

Seven minutes of Jensen Ackles being UNIMPRESSED with the Supernatural finale.

Rofl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409August 5, 2021 7:20 PM

I don't blame Jensen for being disappointed with the SPN finale. I should have stopped with the penultimate episode that ended with Sam and Dean riding off into the sunset in the Impala instead of watching Dean get taken out by a board with a nail in it, while Sam put on a bad wig and lived out his days with an apparently kidnapped child(ren). At least have Dean go out heroically, not in such a lame fashion.

by Anonymousreply 410August 7, 2021 3:33 PM

San and Dean were fighting vampires that had kidnapped 2 children.

How is that not heroic?

by Anonymousreply 411August 7, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote] How is that not heroic?

I think what R410 is saying, is that Sam and Dean have fought so many different monsters, and been in so many different and incredible situations over 15 years, that it makes the finale ending seem unoriginal and boring.

by Anonymousreply 412August 7, 2021 7:39 PM

Because it was “unoriginal and boring” is what made it that much more difficult to take. They’ve fought vampires hundreds of times. It was a mundane hunt.

They always knew that something would end them, just not when. They went into it like they always do.

Again, that’s what made this so fucking heartbreaking. A fucking vampire takes him out. Not Cain, not Amara, not Crowley, not Michael, not Lucifer, not Azazel, not Alistair, not Lilith not even “God” for gods sake.

by Anonymousreply 413August 7, 2021 9:13 PM

That's such an Andrew Dabb type of explanation, R413.

Now you know why the boys got tired of doing the show.

Eric Kripke knew how to tell a story, AND how to make it interesting for the viewers and the actors.

by Anonymousreply 414August 7, 2021 11:09 PM

Terrible finale-story wise-but you can safely ignore it and just end in on the penultimate.

It ties everything up. There's no need to watch the final episode at all.

I wish they would have ditched the showrunners from 12-15 and given the job to someone else.

I agree that they ended it from a combination of being essentially over it and they couldn't see anything down the line that would improve the show. It had been just going through the motions under the current management.

The finale year was subpar.

Misha Collins aged significantly in the final two years. I guess he reached an age where you fall off a cliff- looks wise- before stabilizing again.

Jensen has matured beautifully-looks wise- more than the rest of them on the show.

by Anonymousreply 415August 7, 2021 11:28 PM

Misha says that "Castiel is the top!"

ANYWAYS. Misha Collins, who played Cas, tweeted something very important yesterday, and I think everyone just needs to see it for themselves.

Speaking of numbers, Cas/Dean fanfics have reached the milestone of being the first "'ship" with 100,000+ stories.I have to admit, I like being on top. #Destiel100k #DeanCas100k

08:56 PM - 09 Aug 2021

So, yeah....Destiel fan fiction is really popular on AO3, and Misha is here for it!! FOX

Interpret the "I like being on top" comment as you wish.

Naturally, fans had some great reactions:

most actors: *avoid mentioning fanfic*misha collins:

09:29 PM - 09 Aug 2021

No bc is so funny because everybody from the cast/crew just tends to be careful when talking about Deancas (sometimes rightfully so) and then we have Misha Collins coming here and saying "I like being on top" all unbothered... he is insane for this LMAOOO

09:00 PM - 09 Aug 2021

I didn’t have Misha Collins confirming he’s a top on Twitter on my bucket list but here we are

09:44 PM - 09 Aug 2021

If no one else got us, Misha Collins got us.

02:12 AM - 03 Aug 2021

@mishacollins literally everyone who saw this tweet rn and for the rest of their lives:

09:09 PM - 09 Aug 2021

Someone also pointed out something very important about Archive of Our Own (aka AO3):

@mishacollins Ummmm y’all realize that you only see that number of fica if you are logged into AN ACCOUNT. If you aren’t you see just under 100,000. Which means he has AN ACCOUNT.

07:24 AM - 10 Aug 2021

Misha...if you're out there somewhere secretly writing Destiel fics, thank you for your service!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416August 11, 2021 8:16 PM

[quote]Jensen has matured beautifully-looks wise.

Not in person he hasn't. I saw him in an airport a little more than a month ago and he looked like shit. He's still a handsome older guy for sure but I'd never put him in his early 40s. I 'd honestly peg him as very late 40s to very early 50s, like 50 or 51. His face just looked gaunt and saggy and his skin quality is poor. It was for sure him too. He sat in the concourse waiting area for a long time and then a teenager approached him and asked for an autograph. He signed it then the rest of the waiting area kinda raised their eyebrow trying to figure out who he was and when they couldn't they went back to their magazines, phones and laptops. He's definitely been working out with weights because he looked much beefier than he ever has. I guess that's due to The Boys. But his face, man, his face just doesn't look like it used to. He was so damn beautiful back in the day.

It was really weird. I watched SPN from jump back in the day but kinda lost the thread as the years went by.

by Anonymousreply 417August 12, 2021 2:59 AM

The thinner he is the older he looks. He needs to keep some fat on.

So Genevieve has COVID. She’s at home I guess. Though, she shouldn’t be since there are three kids under 12 who can’t be vaccinated yet.

Jared needs to leave the house with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 418August 12, 2021 3:17 AM

WOW She has Covid-19? She's a Republican so she's probably an anti-Vax loon.

by Anonymousreply 419August 12, 2021 3:55 AM

Dean is the top.

Does Cas ejaculate semen or grace?

Dean would likely swallow a bit of grace more so than plain old jizz.

by Anonymousreply 420August 12, 2021 3:56 AM

What airport, R417?

Was he in a VIP lounge or just in the regular waiting area?

I can't imagine that with his money he'd be schlepping it in Coach with the peasants.

by Anonymousreply 421August 12, 2021 5:37 AM

R431 why do you need to know which airport? Why does that matter?

by Anonymousreply 422August 12, 2021 1:08 PM

Well, he used to co-own a private jet. They sold it when they didn’t need to jet to Vancouver all the time.

So we can see where he was and where he might have gone, R422.

The idiot who insists that Dean and the angel are together just needs to stop. You sound ridiculous and unhinged. Same for those that think Jensen and the embarrassing idiot are together.

by Anonymousreply 423August 12, 2021 4:16 PM

The small regional airport in Aspen, Colorado, R421. I'd gone to visit friends and was headed home. He was seated in the United Airlines waiting area. Didn't look like he had much in the way of luggage, only a small Tumi roller duffel and a laptop. He wasn't wearing a mask but was holding one. He also gave the autograph teenager a hug which I thought was reckless and ill advised.

by Anonymousreply 424August 13, 2021 2:27 AM

Interesting, R424.

Thanks for the gossip!

I love hearing about Jared or Jensen sightings.

by Anonymousreply 425August 13, 2021 2:36 AM

Well, supposedly he either rented or owns a cabin up in that area. The kids and the wife and he were there for some time before he had to go to Toronto/somewhere in Canada to quarantine before he started filming The Boys.

by Anonymousreply 426August 13, 2021 2:37 AM

[Quote] So we can see where he was and where he might have gone, [R422].

Yeah...I don't get why that's important.

by Anonymousreply 427August 13, 2021 4:51 PM

The Supernatural Loons are all over the most inconsequential minutiae involving this shitty show and its D List actors, R427.

by Anonymousreply 428August 15, 2021 3:10 AM

R428 and they are not even hot anymore

by Anonymousreply 429August 15, 2021 3:22 AM

R429 They haven't been hot for many years now but the fraus still can't get enough of their middle age wrinkly idols.

by Anonymousreply 430August 15, 2021 4:34 AM

Live Journal forum closed down, so fraus bring their drivel to a *gay* forum where they can defend their heroes' hetero honor against the gays.

by Anonymousreply 431August 15, 2021 4:59 AM

STFU R431.

I'm gay and I absolutely LOVE Sam and Dean.

I watch Supernatural almost every day, because I can watch TNT "On Demand" with my cable service.

I know almost every episode by heart, and I still love it.

So you can just fuck right off.

If Supernatural, Jared, or Jensen, or Misha are not your thing? GO AWAY!

by Anonymousreply 432August 15, 2021 5:40 AM

Seasons 1 to 5 were classic when the Wincest bros were still hot! Early Destiel had some heat and potential, but it was all squandered to nothing in the end. The rest was meh to garbage. Jack was cute for a while but dumb as a rock, but I did like campy Rowena near the end, though.

by Anonymousreply 433August 15, 2021 6:15 AM

R432: You're gay? Sure, Jan. BS

by Anonymousreply 434August 15, 2021 6:15 AM

R431 I'm surprised ONTD is still up and running. Their post on Jared's latest meltdown was great.

by Anonymousreply 435August 15, 2021 6:58 AM

Jared didn't HAVE a "latest meltdown," dumbass R435.

Stop making up shit.

by Anonymousreply 436August 15, 2021 2:24 PM

On one hand, I can understand why Jared was angry and upset about Jensen's attempt to ice him out of the SPN franchise, on the other hand, he should have acted like an adult and discussed it with Jensen privately, not spewed his feelings all over Twitter.

The spin-off idea sounds terrible and will either not happen or last a few episodes, while Walker is the #1 show at the CW and has been renewed for another season, so Jared should have just let it go without public comment.

by Anonymousreply 437August 15, 2021 2:29 PM

R436 can you not read the title of this thread? It was a meltdown. Shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 438August 15, 2021 4:36 PM

It was TWO MONTHS ago, dumbass R438.

And Jensen deserved it, for being a two-faced backstabbing CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 439August 15, 2021 6:43 PM

Jared did an interview with a reporter from the NYT.

He said that he loved Jensen deeply. It seems that things are back to normal for them.

by Anonymousreply 440August 15, 2021 6:44 PM

[quote] Jared did an interview with a reporter from the NYT.

[quote] He said that he loved Jensen deeply.

Too bad back stabbing Jensen doesn't feel the same way. If he cared about Jared, he never would have done what he did.

Jared was never the problem. He was always loyal to Jensen.

The same can't be said for Jensen. He has no loyalty, except to himself.

by Anonymousreply 441August 15, 2021 6:51 PM

I’m trying to link the article from the Times but it’s under a fucking paywall. Funny, I was able to read it in full a few days ago. Don’t know what link I used tho.

by Anonymousreply 442August 15, 2021 7:02 PM

What's really hysterical is all the Jensen and/or Jared fans who are truly shocked that two real men who are in many ways competitors aren't acting like a Sam/Dean fanfic. Of course Jensen is jealous of Jared's success with Walker, of course Jared was pissed off about getting cut out of the franchise.

Now they're crying that "Jensen showed his true colors", etc. Hey, I could have told you years ago that Jensen's in love with his mirror, and it's pretty obvious that he's seething with jealousy over Jared being offered another starring role while he had to beg Kripke for a guest starring role on a streaming show. What's even funnier is the Misha fans insisting that he's a big star when all he's managed to score is a podcast.

by Anonymousreply 443August 15, 2021 7:03 PM

[quote] it's pretty obvious that he's seething with jealousy over Jared being offered another starring role while he had to beg Kripke for a guest starring role on a streaming show

What new "starring role" offer did Jared get??

I must have missed the latest news.

by Anonymousreply 444August 15, 2021 7:59 PM

The Walker role, R444.

by Anonymousreply 445August 15, 2021 8:12 PM

Oh sorry, I misunderstood.

You mean another starring role in addition to Supernatural.

I thought you meant another starring role in addition to Walker. That would have REALLY pissed off Jensen!!

Still, it's not too late for Jared to get a movie role. He isn't even 40 yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446August 15, 2021 8:17 PM

You Jared stans are fucking delusional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447August 16, 2021 7:54 AM

[quote] They haven't been hot for many years now but the fraus still can't get enough of their middle age wrinkly idols

[quote] Live Journal forum closed down, so fraus bring their drivel to a *gay* forum where they can defend their heroes' hetero honor against the gays.

Burn in hell, you hateful beast!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448August 16, 2021 9:24 PM

When Jensen debuts on The Boys, he will score People's Sexiest Man Alive title for 2022!

Just you wait.

by Anonymousreply 449August 17, 2021 12:08 AM

[quote] When Jensen debuts on The Boys, he will score People's Sexiest Man Alive title for 2022!

And an Emmy!!

by Anonymousreply 450August 17, 2021 12:10 AM

SPN needs a well deserved Special Achievement Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 451August 17, 2021 12:36 AM

I see all 2.5 of the Supernatural Fans (read: Loons) are hard at work tonight.

by Anonymousreply 452August 17, 2021 12:45 AM

Fuck off, BEAST R452!!!

Someone needs to exorcise you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453August 17, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote]Jared did an interview with a reporter from the NYT. He said that he loved Jensen deeply. It seems that things are back to normal for them.

Sure, it's sometimes hard to discern tone online/via email but his reaction to the SPN prequel news seemed easy to gauge. I don't know why he's trying to soften it. And it doesn't explain his tweet or failed direct message to Robbie Thompson.

In June, you posted on Twitter that you were “gutted” to learn that your former co-star Jensen Ackles and his wife, Danneel, were working on a “Supernatural” prequel without your knowledge. What exactly happened that night?

I hadn’t heard of it, and then he and I chatted [the next morning]. He just kind of explained: “Man, it’s not picked up yet. It’s not even written yet.” He knows and I know how much “Supernatural” means to both of us, and it wasn’t a secret he was trying to keep, necessarily. It was just something that he didn’t feel really even existed yet. But he has been like: “Hey, I’ll let you know what’s going on.”

I love Jensen deeply. He’s my brother — he has been for many years, and he always will be, no matter what. He’s spent more time with me on camera than anybody probably ever will, so he knows my strengths and weaknesses more than I do, and vice versa. I respect his opinion.

It was just one of those things that because it was online, and people were assuming I was part of it, I really wanted to just say: “Hey, I’m not keeping a secret from you guys. I just don’t know about this.” And I should be old enough to know better than to put something out there and expect that people will understand. It’s hard to tweet a specific tone. If you write it online, it’s like, “Oh, he doesn’t know! They’re going to kill each other! The world is ending!” And I’m like, “No, no, no.” [Laughs.] I try to avoid social media as much as possible because of that.

by Anonymousreply 454August 17, 2021 10:08 PM

I can see a remake of Whatever happened To Baby Jared being made to capture the breakdown in the relationship.

Jensen serving a Jared a a rat dinner tray would be worth the price of admission.

by Anonymousreply 455August 17, 2021 10:27 PM

I don't buy that explanation at R454 AT ALL.

It was Jared doing damage control FOR Jensen.

That's what a good friend Jared is, by taking the blame for the fiasco.

When in reality, Jensen and Danneel are to blame.

And that's why Jared keeps WINNING. Because he's such a good friend.

by Anonymousreply 456August 17, 2021 11:11 PM

Thanks for posting that specific part of the interview, R454.

So it does make me wonder who jumped the gun and did it to generate interest/publicity.

He knows his fans so well. Many thought that, indeed, the world was ending if those two weren’t in sync somehow.

by Anonymousreply 457August 17, 2021 11:30 PM

Let me add that the reason I know this, is because of Danneel's reaction to Jared's original "damage control" tweet, where he first said that "we're brothers."

Jensen did damage control on his end, also.

But Danneel "liked" Jensen's tweet, while she gave nothing to Jared.

That's how you know she was pissed at him, and blamed him for all of the drama.

When in fact, it was all about Jensen and Danneel making a Supernatural project behind Jared's back.

Also remember, even Eric Kripke tweeted an apology to Jared, which stated that he had originally thought Jared knew about the project, which is why he tweeted something sarcastic about Jared.

This whole thing stinks, and it all starts with Jensen and Danneel.

by Anonymousreply 458August 18, 2021 2:27 AM

This feud is a bigger crisis than Afghanistan!

by Anonymousreply 459August 18, 2021 5:10 AM

And then Jensen will star in the next Marvel movie as Captain Bowlegs McCrowsfeet, R450!

by Anonymousreply 460August 21, 2021 4:21 PM

Jared got a haircut!

It’s good because he looks younger.

Still don’t like the scruff.

by Anonymousreply 461August 30, 2021 3:07 AM

It looks the same to me, R461.

And by the way, if you're going to drop something like "So and so got a haircut," a link to an actual PHOTO would be most helpful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462August 30, 2021 3:36 AM

Is it just me, or does Jared's son look like he dials the phone with a pencil?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463August 30, 2021 3:43 AM

Sometimes I can’t link things to this site.

I’m just useless that way 😬😬

by Anonymousreply 464August 30, 2021 3:56 AM

LOVERS spat....yes they repugs and gay.....weird huh

by Anonymousreply 465August 31, 2021 11:27 AM

[quote] Jensen Ackles wraps The Boys season 3 on anniversary of Supernatural 's last shoot day

Call it uncanny. Jensen Ackles' last day of filming The Boys season 3 happens to fall on the anniversary of a major Supernatural moment.

Some of the principal cast members of the hit Amazon series have shared commemorations on social media to mark their wrap day. For his part, Ackles, who is introduced in season 3 as the supe known as Soldier Boy, revealed to his followers that the day coincides with the anniversary of his last day shooting his other big show.

"Alright, gang. Fun fact for yah," Ackles said in an Instagram video, donning a white tank top. "A year ago today, Sept. 10, 2020, was the last day on the set of Supernatural. Today, Sept. 10, 2021, is the last day on the set of The Boys. Coincidence?"

Supernatural, which skyrocketed Ackles and costar Jared Padalecki to stardom, came to an end in 2020 after a whopping 15 seasons.

Eric Kripke, a co-creator and executive producer on Supernatural who know helms The Boys, says he wasn't even thinking of Ackles to fill his new role for the show's third season. "My assumption was, he's just finished his 15 years. I can't imagine he wants to dive into another project," Kripke previously told EW. "But, as luck would have it, he called me for a completely other issue. He wanted to pick my brain about a project."

Ackles will now debut as Soldier Boy, dubbed the original superhero. In the world of The Boys and the nefarious corporation Vought that markets superheroes to the masses for profit, Soldier Boy was the company's first supe unveiled to the public during World War II, when he fought against Nazis.

Season 3 will use the story of Soldier Boy and his supe team Payback to tell the story of how America arrived at its current fraught climate.

Jack Quaid, who stars on The Boys as Hughie, also marked the end of filming his scenes. The actor shared an image of himself giving a thumbs-up on a plane flying back from Toronto, where the show is shot.

"We f---in' did it, y'all!" Quaid wrote. "Congrats to everyone who worked on Season 3 of @theboystv. You all deserve a hug, and a drink… and a lot of therapy after what we just did. This thumb is for you! This season's our best yet! Can't wait for you guys to see it."

Erin Moriarty seems to have wrapped her work as Starlight a bit earlier. She posted an image of her move back to Los Angeles last week.

It took The Boys a lot longer to shoot season 3 than previous seasons given the COVID-19 pandemic, which required the cast and crew to adopt new safety measures.

A premiere date for the show has not yet been revealed, but since shooting has wrapped, it's safe to assume Amazon will premiere it sometime in 2022.

For now, we have The Boys' Emmys race to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466September 11, 2021 3:29 AM

Did Jensen get some work done?

His crow's feet seem to be gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467September 11, 2021 3:31 AM

I was on ONTD and saw this "article" thinking Jensen had done something recently. But no, it's just rehashed bullshit from biased shippers 🙄. Although the comment about Danneel being handed a bag of nails was news to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468September 11, 2021 11:36 AM

I didn’t even know that oNTD was still around😳😳😳

Wow. He looks like a redneck in that wife-beater.

He is a redneck, truthfully.

It must be the lighting or that he’s sort of clean-shaven because he looks smoother and younger in that vid.

by Anonymousreply 469September 11, 2021 8:43 PM

Jared has started shooting the second season of Walker. I also saw a twit where they said Jensen was going to be directing the show.

by Anonymousreply 470September 11, 2021 8:46 PM

They are replaying the last episode again.

Strangely, I’m more emotional with subsequent airings than when it first came out.

by Anonymousreply 471September 16, 2021 5:57 PM

How you people watch this crap is a mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 472September 16, 2021 6:41 PM

Same here, R471.

I love the second-to-last episode.

The ending always gets me. 😢

by Anonymousreply 473September 16, 2021 8:41 PM

There's always one R472

by Anonymousreply 474September 17, 2021 9:46 AM

Why won't these two wayward sons just carry on?

by Anonymousreply 475September 17, 2021 11:27 AM

Dean: SAMMY!!!!!!

Sam: DEAN!!!!!!!

Cas : I LOVE YOU!!!!!

THE END.

by Anonymousreply 476September 17, 2021 1:43 PM

Supernatural voted Best CW show ever in landslide victory over Smallville!

Jensen & Jared are UNSTOPPABLE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477September 18, 2021 4:33 PM

LOL the best CW show ever? Everything that's ever been on the CW is complete and utter crap, R477.

by Anonymousreply 478September 19, 2021 1:42 AM

I was happy about the results, also, R477.

Although I did love Smallville when it was on, the middle years were embarrassing crap.

Lana and Lex? Pa Kent a politician? Lana with super powers?? Eye-roll worthy shit. I came back when Lana left.

by Anonymousreply 479September 19, 2021 4:44 AM

R478 for the most part. But Superman And Lois is good. So was Crazy Ex Girlfriend and Jane The Virgin.

R479 in retrospect the Lex/Lana pairing was 🤢 But Lana is Superwoman in the comics. So getting powers isn't a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 480September 19, 2021 12:40 PM

TNT's Supernatural episode rotation has gone back to the beginning again!

They're airing the pilot episode and season one in order.

Everytime I watch the pilot, it always amazes me how young Jared looked. He was only 22 when the series began. Just a baby!

15 years is a long damn time to star in a television show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481September 20, 2021 5:18 PM

lol as if anyone cares about this shit show

by Anonymousreply 482September 21, 2021 2:18 AM

And yet, R482 here you are with your familiar catchphrases every other day.

Sounds like you care a lot about this show. More so than the fans.

by Anonymousreply 483September 21, 2021 10:07 AM

The best thing about this show is how the theme has remained exactly the same over 15 years.

I watched the first four episodes on Monday, and it was all about saving people, hunting things, the family business.

Sam and Dean's personalities were very consistent in all 15 seasons, which I absolutely love, and which is probably why the show lasted so long.

A lot of shows such as the Walking Dead, stray too far from their original story, they go off the rails in a million different directions, and the main characters are no longer recognizable.

With Sam and Dean, you know exactly who they are in all 15 seasons, and the extra added characters have always just enhanced their story. It never took away from them.

There are so many things the writers and producers got right with this show.

by Anonymousreply 484September 21, 2021 2:39 PM

R484 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 485September 21, 2021 3:25 PM

The craziest thing about this dumb show is the immense timeframe it spans, and the cultural sea-changes that have taken place within that time.

The first season of SUPERNATURAL aired in early 2005, a few years before the public got iPhone & Twitter, before Obama’s first election and Kanye’s/Britney’s first breakdown, before the release BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN and the legalisation of gay marriage. Back then, Paul & Heather we’re still together (though not for long!); YouTube was still an infant back then, a pokey glitchy little video-share site that only Millennial preteens knew about; neither Playstation 3 nor Wii had come out yet. There had only been one PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN movie at that point, and the ‘new’ 21st Century DOCTOR WHO was still that moody anorexic dude in a leather jacket. Many Americans of the time still supported and defended the Iraq War. Pluto was still considered a planet, Enron hadn’t been put on trial, and the markets hadn’t crashed.

SUPERNATURAL began and grew to popularity in a completely different society than the one in which it ended (the one we’re in right now).

by Anonymousreply 486September 30, 2021 10:45 AM

[quote] SUPERNATURAL began and grew to popularity in a completely different society than the one in which it ended (the one we’re in right now).

And it was completely evident in the final seasons.

One of the main reasons people were drawn to the show was because it was irreverent, and nobody and nothing was off-limits.

Dean used to drink and drive all the time, he would routinely call women bitches, and during fight scenes, he and Sammy could occasionally be seen fighting and punching female characters. It was hilarious.

Dean was also extremely politically incorrect, which was a HUGE part of his charm.

By the time the show ended, everything was "woke" this and "woke" that, and Dean wouldn't even use the word bitch any more. I remember in the Mint Condition episode, Sam had to make the b-sound, and Dean replied, "Let me guess, it rhymes with itch?"

That's when I knew the show was over.

Supernatural doesn't work in a WOKE/PC society.

It's a fun show, and WOKE/PC is anything BUT fun.

by Anonymousreply 487September 30, 2021 11:59 PM

[Quote] Dean used to drink and drive all the time, he would routinely call women bitches, and during fight scenes, he and Sammy could occasionally be seen fighting and punching female characters. It was hilarious.

Except it wasn't hilarious and one of the many reasons why it made no sense how fans were clamouring for Dean to be representation for the gay/bi community.

by Anonymousreply 488October 1, 2021 11:53 AM

You obviously don't understand the character of Dean Winchester, R488.

And it's people like you who absolutely ruined the show, by trying to impose qualities on Dean that were not part of his original character.

He was always politically incorrect and irreverent. That's who he was. And that's what made him charming, whether you like it or not.

I'm pretty sure they turned his character away from being a womanizing / "love-em-and leave em" flirt, to being a potential boyfriend for Cass, because the crybabies were complaining that it was borderline harassment.

If they didn't like it, they should have stopped watching.

by Anonymousreply 489October 1, 2021 1:25 PM

R489 I didn't impose anything and stopped watching the show long before it ended. Sounds like your butt hurt because some fans didn't find Dean's misogynistic bullshit charming.

by Anonymousreply 490October 1, 2021 1:43 PM

I heard some Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki gossip tonight I thought I'd share.

I actually live in Jensen Ackles's neighborhood in Austin. I own a business in town and a friend of mine, one of the first gay men I ever met here, now has a very interesting job. His job is to lure television and film productions to Austin. We had dinner tonight, and I always look forward to our dinners because they're full of name-dropping and lots of good celebrity gossip. The "feud" to which this thread is devoted came up, and my friend said that although Jared can be, as he put it, "unfailingly nice" when eyes are on him, in reality he's "very temperamental" and "incredibly self impressed."

Now keep in mind that these aren't first hand observations. My friend hears these things from others in the industry so take what you will. My friend also told me that Padalecki's marriage is hanging by a thread. Additionally, he said that the intensity of Jared and Jensen's friendship has been vastly inflated. According to him, they're friendly but not nearly as close as fans think and have been led to think. He said that over the last five years or so of their show that Jensen grew weary of Jared's behavior--the bar fights, the name calling on social media, etc.--and that their wives are not particularly friendly at all.

The big news though was Jensen being photographed several years ago throwing the "okay" white power/conservative sign while decked out in a Gucci jacket that said, "If They Did But Know" on the back.

My friend said that Jensen was told years ago that his conservative Christian image hurt him in Hollywood and that if he wanted a chance at the big screen after Supernatural ended, he was going to have to change that image. Evidently he did and began to publicly support liberal candidates and even certain LGBTQ events. My friend claims that all of this has been solely for show and that when the photo came out, Jensen's management company saw it as self-sabotaging and threatened to drop him. My friend showed me the photo, and I have to say that it appears intentional to me. I mean, your fingers don't just automatically relax into that alignment. But again, these are not first hand observations for my friend; he hears these things from others.

It's no secret that I've never been a fan of Supernatural or its actors. I just don't get the hype. Living in Austin, I see these guys out and about a lot, and truthfully, I wouldn't look twice at either of them, but that's me. Given that DL used to be a source of real gossip I felt compelled to share. Take from it what you will, DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491October 10, 2021 4:33 AM

His real crime is wearing that off-white jacket with those white pants! How could ANYONE have ever thought this guy was gay???

Jensen pulling a Melania Trump doesn't surprise me at all. In all those gay friendly, I support so and so Democrat photos he looks like he's about to throw up.

by Anonymousreply 492October 10, 2021 4:39 AM

HOLY SHIT! He's really doing the White Power sign! What a true POS.

by Anonymousreply 493October 10, 2021 4:41 AM

most of austin know what a doosh he is

by Anonymousreply 494October 10, 2021 4:44 AM

Agreed, R493, he's a piece of shit. No way that pose is accidental. I mean for fucks sake, the cuff is even pulled back to showcase his Rolex Hulk. He's doing that symbol intentionally. I've always felt like this show attracted emotionally unstable people. I hope this dude never gets another day of employment.

by Anonymousreply 495October 10, 2021 5:06 AM

they are both pieces of shiz

by Anonymousreply 496October 10, 2021 5:08 AM

The only emotionally unstable people are the haters obsessed with him and who post about him in perpetuity on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 497October 10, 2021 8:43 AM

R491 thank you for confirming alot of the stuff i've heard over the years. Feel free to share any other interesting gossip.

by Anonymousreply 498October 10, 2021 10:44 AM

I always suspected Jensen was faking his new liberal leanings. He's stuck his foot in his mouth one too many times. But even so color me shocked by the hand signal. That hand signal coupled with the wording on his jacket make it pretty clear. A lot of Republicans and Trump supporters use the symbol to troll liberals. I find myself oddly disappointed. I'm not a fan of Jensen's or his show, but it was cool seeing someone's beliefs change over time. Or so I had hoped.

by Anonymousreply 499October 10, 2021 10:03 PM

So now Jensen is working on a movie with Alec Baldwin. He will be playing a US Marshall, I think.

by Anonymousreply 500October 12, 2021 11:07 PM

Look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501October 12, 2021 11:09 PM

Straight to DVD, lol.

by Anonymousreply 502October 13, 2021 12:14 AM

This looks totally lackluster. The director and cast, other than Baldwin, are basically nobodies.

by Anonymousreply 503October 13, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote]There had only been one PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN movie at that point, and the ‘new’ 21st Century DOCTOR WHO was still that moody anorexic dude in a leather jacket.

That’s the one that drops my jaw, these motherfuckers have been crying their manly tears and having their weekly carside chats through FIVE lead actors on Doctor Who!

by Anonymousreply 504October 13, 2021 12:46 AM

It's nice to see Jensen thriving and his haters melting down.

by Anonymousreply 505October 13, 2021 12:49 AM

Not so sure I would call this "thriving," R505; however, he appears to be faring somewhat better than his counterpart. At least Jensen has been able to secure roles outside the shitty CW Network, whereas Jared . . . not so much.

by Anonymousreply 506October 13, 2021 1:29 AM

Damn I am really surprised by that white power symbol Jensen did in that photo shoot. I want to say that he didn't mean to do it but it sure looks intentional to me. That makes me sad. I'm like r499, I'm not a fan by any means but it was good to see someone progress in their beliefs. This Alex Baldwin film looks like a snoozefest and a big ol rotten tomato, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 507October 13, 2021 2:03 AM

[quote]Damn I am really surprised by that white power symbol Jensen did in that photo shoot.

Are you people insane? Do you just make up bullshit for the fun of it?

by Anonymousreply 508October 13, 2021 2:17 AM

Are you stupid as well as blind R 508? It's clear as day.

by Anonymousreply 509October 13, 2021 4:27 AM

[Quote] Congrats! He’s a much better actor than Leonardo Dicaprio and Bradley Cooper

I hope this person was trolling the Deadline article 😄 But then again, his stans are all over the comments.

by Anonymousreply 510October 13, 2021 6:46 AM

The only thing that's clear is that you've missed your short bus to special needs school. Stay off the drugs and the hallucinations will stop.

by Anonymousreply 511October 13, 2021 12:02 PM

OMG Once I read that Deadline article I couldn't make it to DL fast enough! I knew folks here would be howling! Jensen Ackles is honestly one of the most wooden, awful actors I've ever seen. Like a commenter on the Deadline article said, all he does is grunt out that fake deep voice and make 'model face' at the camera by squinting his eyes. Anyone who got fooled by his alleged political and religious volte-face is just dumber than dirt.

You got to wonder about someone who would see a performance by Ackles, Cooper and Dicaprio and determine Ackles the superior actor. It just goes to show that people have shitty, uneducated taste. I mean, there are people out there who would rather have a Thomas Kinkade than a Jackson Pollack.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 512October 13, 2021 3:38 PM

What did Jensen do to his face btw? He looks like he's had something done but I can't figure out what. His jaw totally looks tighter than it did towards the end of Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 513October 13, 2021 3:59 PM

As an OR nurse for a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, R513, I think he's had a reasonably well done mid-facelift and probably some ablative laser work done, too. He'd begun to look pretty jowly and facially heavy toward the end of SPN, and that appears to have resolved a little. It's been said on a lot of boards, not just here, that without very good lighting Jensen looks haggard and drawn, and I absolutely concur. It's obvious that he hasn't taken care of his skin. He looks to be about a Fitzpatrick 1, and if people with that skin type don't religiously wear sunscreen every waking minute of their lives, the UVA rays will chew up every last bit of their collagen, and they'll look like hell by the time they're 40 .

Years ago at a SPN Convention, Jensen was making fun of Jared, Misha, and Adam Fergus for being slaves to "skincare and sunblock," I think he called it. He even called them out at a panel and was like, "What's that stuff you all use, that acne stuff that's supposed to make you look 18 again?" He was, of course, referring to tretinoin or Retin-A, as it's commonly known. It's such a shame because someone with Jensen's skin type would benefit [italic]tremendously[/italic] from retinoid use nightly. Christ, I'm a Fitzpatrick II and I've been slathering it on (tazarotene) religiously for the last ten years!

I'm certainly not a big fan of Jensen Ackles, LOL. He's an absolutely atrocious actor; yet I can't help but admit that in his younger days he was absolutely otherworldly beautiful.

It's a true shame that it's now so obvious where his political beliefs lie.

by Anonymousreply 514October 14, 2021 2:37 AM

r514 "otherworldly beautiful" is a good way to put it. Every time I look at him I can objectively see why people think he's good looking, and even though I agree, I also am slightly repulsed? He looks like an arrogant but beautiful cartoon character or something. IDK I don't know exactly how to describe it.

by Anonymousreply 515October 14, 2021 2:53 AM

Otherworldly beautiful would describe Jensen during his Dark Angel days. My god he was stunning.

No wonder that asshole Weatherly wanted to limit his screen time. Jealous bastard.

I can see how Jensen and Jared would milk their supposed deep, deep friendship for continued interest in them and their show.

It’s our fault we fell hook, line and sinker for that perceived closeness.

by Anonymousreply 516October 14, 2021 3:45 AM

He was gorgeous and is still very good looking. I'm not sure what he did to some of you, but you really need to stop judging everything through a political lens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517October 14, 2021 3:49 AM

Only the unhinged see some mythical white power sign.

Again, this unhinged hatred of successful, straight , handsome white guys by black gays .

by Anonymousreply 518October 14, 2021 9:32 AM

[quote]Only the unhinged see some mythical white power sign. Again, this unhinged hatred of successful, straight , handsome white guys by black gays .

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, even from a SPN Fan Frau.

by Anonymousreply 519October 14, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote]. . . [B]ut you really need to stop judging everything through a political lens.

What an idiot you are. As a gay man in my early 40s, I don't buy a pack of chewing gum until I've vetted the politics of its manufacturer, distributor etc.. Maybe those things are inconsequential to you but I would argue that, given where we're intersecting, they shouldn't be. I'm not putting money into someone's hand so they can lobby against my rights and the things in which I believe.

Perhaps you're correct and the symbol he's throwing isn't a symbol at all--perhaps it's merely the manner in which his fingers aligned on his leg. I honestly hope that's the case. But it sure looks intentional to me. And when something sounds like a duck, walks like a duck, and looks like a goddamn duck, the odds are that it's a duck.

Your photo shows that your boy has has some dental work done, R517, most likely veneers. I'm the last person who would ever complain about that because my mouth is full of them. (I'm not gonna lie: I have a small country's GDP in my mouth.)

Like others before me have said, even though I personally don't care for him, there's no denying that Jensen Ackles is honestly one of the best looking men, at least facially, to walk the planet in the last hundred years. Your photo, R517, isn't flattering to him at all, not compared to others. He was much better looking in his mid 30s than he was there.

by Anonymousreply 520October 15, 2021 2:06 AM

And by the way, R518, I'm a white guy.

by Anonymousreply 521October 15, 2021 2:08 AM

^^^R520

by Anonymousreply 522October 15, 2021 2:09 AM

OMG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523October 15, 2021 2:45 AM

Holy fuckin' shit, you're tellin' me that uneducated, never-been-to-college, moronic Jared Padalecki actually posted "Et tu, Brute?" Jesus Fucking Christ, that's the most hysterical, stupid thing I've heard IN MY LIFE!

Padalecki is an idiot and Ackles is a piece of shit Republican Duck Dynasty lovin' homophobe. You dumbasses who don't get that are just stupid AF. He's giving you the WHITE POWER PROUD BOYS symbol, plain as the nose on you ugly faces.

by Anonymousreply 524October 15, 2021 3:46 AM

I agree with the others who said he looked better at around age thirty-five than he did as a kid on Dark Angel. I wouldn't have looked at him twice then.

by Anonymousreply 525October 15, 2021 4:00 AM

The Datalounge Blacks hate Jared & Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 526October 15, 2021 6:26 AM

R524 is seriously unhinged.

Like, waaaaayyyyyy off the deep end.

Supernatural is the best SCI-FI show ever on television, not to mention the longest running in North American history.

Sorry if you jealous losers can't accept it, but too bad. Go rot in Lucifer's cage, you hateful beast!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527October 15, 2021 8:07 AM

I think the Jensen hate boils down to this. You think he's hot, but you don't like his political leanings so you rage out against him. From what I've seen, Jensen's politics are not extreme and he is probably center-right on most issues.

by Anonymousreply 528October 15, 2021 1:31 PM

That doesn't look like a deliberately brandished White Power sign to me. And apparently the photo is one of a gazillion taken of him in that outfit, many alongside his costars, so it's not as if he decided he'd get some white supremacist message out to the under-served Gucci demographic based on a single snap of the shutter at what was probably an hours-long photo op.

Mind you, I do look askance at him being in bed with those hillbilly bigots for his brewery venture, and for that occasion when he cut off an LGBTQ fan mid-question at a convention Q&A.

by Anonymousreply 529October 15, 2021 5:50 PM

Jared & Jensen are the most successful duo in TV history!

by Anonymousreply 530October 16, 2021 6:57 AM

The ending of the "Mystery Spot" episode was the hottest scene ever on Supernatural.

I honestly thought that Sam and Dean were going to make out. It was THAT intimate.

Wincest didn't just appear out of nowhere.

There's a reason why fans started shipping Sam and Dean. And it's because of scenes like this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531October 16, 2021 1:19 PM

That was a beautiful hug.

Sam just needed to feel his brother close after months of being apart.

I started watching the show because I read all over the internet that the two leads had amazing, incredible chemistry.

They did, and still do.

I wonder if Jensen’s new role will Interfere with what was supposed to be a directorial effort on Walker.

by Anonymousreply 532October 16, 2021 5:36 PM

Every time I watch the early episodes on TNT, I fall in love with Sam and Dean all over again.

When you watch seasons one through three, you can really appreciate those early years WITHOUT Castiel. When it was just the brothers.

I think I like those episodes so much better, because the focus was on them.

And Jared was really at his peak beauty at that time. Watching him on the show is just mesmerizing.

by Anonymousreply 533October 16, 2021 5:43 PM

The first three seasons were the absolute best, for sure.

Speaking of peak beauty, the It’s A Terrible Life episode was on recently and my god, those two looked beautiful in it.

Both were clean shaven and Jensen looked amazing in those business suits. Jared looked so attractive and youthful in that episode as well.

by Anonymousreply 534October 16, 2021 6:36 PM

Heavens!

Alec Baldwin accidently killed someone on the set of his film, Rust.

It could have been Jensen.

I'm having the vapours!

by Anonymousreply 535October 22, 2021 4:05 AM

Just wait until the Ackles fans find out. They've been waiting for 15 years for Jensen's A List movie career to take off and now this happened. I have to believe the movie production will be shut down.

by Anonymousreply 536October 22, 2021 4:08 AM

Dean, get up!

We love you!

by Anonymousreply 537October 22, 2021 4:31 AM

I wrote this on the Jensen Ackles / Alec Baldwin "Rust" thread:

That's the sign of a shitty and unprofessional set.

Jensen worked on Supernatural for 15 years, with TONS of guns and other weapon props, and not one accident like this.

If I were an actor on this set, I'd be nervous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538October 22, 2021 4:59 AM

Danneel gave a shout-out to Misha's new book!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539October 22, 2021 5:18 AM

[quote] Jensen Ackles Shared Insight into Film's Gun Practices Before Fatal Shooting

Several days before Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of his new film Rust, his co-star Jensen Ackles talked to fans about how he was coached about safe usage of a firearm for the movie.

The incident occurred at the Bonanza Creek Ranch in New Mexico on Thursday, Oct. 21. Hutchins, the Western movie's photography director, was airlifted to a hospital and later died of her wounds. The film's director, Joel Souza, 48, was also injured in the shooting and was treated at a medical center before being released. Baldwin has said he is cooperating with a police investigation into the "tragic accident."

Appearing at a Supernatural convention in Denver on Saturday, Oct. 16, Ackles, who starred on all 15 seasons of the series until its 2020 finale, talked to fans about his experience preparing for Rust. He spoke about how the armorer, or weapons specialist typically responsible for firearms and firearms safety on a filming set, taught him how to use a gun for the film.

"They had me pick my gun," the actor said. "They were like, 'All right, what gun would you like?' and I was like, 'I don't know' and the armorer was like, 'You have gun experience?' and I was like, 'A little,' and she's like, 'OK, well, this is how you load it. This is how we check it and make sure it's safe.'"

Ackles continued, "So she's like, 'OK, I'm going to put some blanks in there and I want you to just go and fire off a couple rounds towards the hill.' And I was like, 'OK.' So I put the belt on, I put the gun there and I walked out and she's like, 'Just make sure you know you pull the hammer all the way back and you aim at your target.'"

The circumstances surrounding the shooting are unclear. Police are investigating the incident. No charges have been filed.

"There are no words to convey my shock and sadness regarding the tragic accident that took the life of Halyna Hutchins, a wife, mother and deeply admired colleague of ours. I'm fully cooperating with the police investigation to address how this tragedy occurred," Baldwin, 63, tweeted on Friday, Oct. 22. "I am in touch with her husband, offering my support to him and his family. My heart is broken for her husband, their son, and all who knew and loved Halyna."

Hutchins' husband, Matthew Hutchins, father of their 9-year-old son, told The New York Post, "I have spoken with Alec Baldwin and he is being very supportive."

He also told Insider regarding his wife's death, "I don't think there are words to communicate the situation. I am not going to be able to comment about the facts or the process of what we're going through right now, but I appreciate that everyone has been very sympathetic. I think that we will need a little bit of time before we can really encapsulate her life in a way that is easy to communicate."

The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office said in a statement that "according to investigators, it appears that the scene being filmed involved the use of a prop firearm when it was discharged. Detectives are investigating how and what type of projectile was discharged."

Baldwin's rep had said in a statement on the day of the incident that there was an accident "involving the misfire of a prop gun with blanks."

An eyewitness told Roger Friedman's Showbiz 411 site that Baldwin appeared to be in shock after the shooting but remained composed and kept asking why he was handed a "hot gun," adding that the actor kept saying, "In all my years, I've never been handed a hot gun."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540October 23, 2021 3:51 AM

Walker starts season 2 next Thursday 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

by Anonymousreply 541October 24, 2021 8:16 PM

[quote] Walker starts season 2 next Thursday 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Seriously?? Damn, it seems like season one just ended.

I can't believe that they already have season two "in the can."

Unless they're still filming the latter part of season two?

by Anonymousreply 542October 24, 2021 11:11 PM

Yes, they’re filming episodes right now.

Actually, Jensen will be directing episode 7 in a few weeks. So they’re filming and preparing episodes for broadcast.

And yes the first season ended sometime in August, I think.

by Anonymousreply 543October 24, 2021 11:50 PM

I'm so happy for Jared, R543.

This show is doing really well. I hope it gets renewed for another season after this!

Jensen could use the break directing Walker, especially after what happened on "Rust."

by Anonymousreply 544October 25, 2021 12:22 AM

If Jensen had been the one shot, can you imagine the trauma that would be experienced on Dataloungue?

I think the webmaster would close the site for at least a week out of respect.

A period of mourning if you like.

by Anonymousreply 545October 25, 2021 2:26 AM

Jensen posted this today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546October 25, 2021 2:58 AM

It's cool to see who replied to that post, R546.

Max Thieriot, Lisa Berry, and Rob Benedict.

by Anonymousreply 547October 25, 2021 3:02 AM

I'd originally thought that Jensen was probably getting a reasonable number of offers for film and television, but with all the info that's come out about Rust, I've come to doubt that.

Rust was being done on a shoe-string budget of only $7,000,000. Aside from Crown Vic, the director is virtually unknown as are most of the other people associated with the production. To do it, Jensen probably got paid close to what he got paid for a single episode of Supernatural. All that said, why would he choose this part if he's getting other offers? The only upside to this production is Alec Baldwin, and that's not saying a lot. It's not as though this was going to be a super cool, edgy indy film, not by a long shot. With a budget of only seven mil, it probably wouldn't have even had a multi-screen opening.

by Anonymousreply 548October 25, 2021 4:29 PM

It's massively hard for an actor in their 20s or 30s to make the leap from small to big screen, R548. It's practically never done. So the idea that someone from the CW in his middle 40s, no less, has multiple big screen (or even small screen) offers is ludicrous. I've no doubt Jensen's gotten [italic]something[/italic] in the way of offers; however, I think you're right in that accepting "Rust" is quite telling of just what kind of offers they've been.

by Anonymousreply 549October 26, 2021 1:16 AM

Jesus, will this shitty show with its shitty actors EVER fucking go away?

by Anonymousreply 550October 26, 2021 1:46 AM

So R549, you don't think that Jensen will EVER get a starring role in a major film?

I mean he's only 43, and he's still very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 551October 26, 2021 5:20 AM

A starring role in a major film? Are you serious r551? Only a fraction of actors make the transition from television to movies. Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney, Melissa McCarthy spring to mind. Jensen Ackles will be supremely lucky if he gets bits parts in minor films.

Ackels is no more famous than Tom Welling or Justin Hartley. Hartley even scored a nomination for a Critic's Choice Award, and he's a much better actor than Ackles, but you don't see him on the big screen.

r548 is right. Why would JA do Rust if he had other, better offers? He signed on for Rust because it was the best offer he had.

by Anonymousreply 552October 26, 2021 2:18 PM

Isn't (or WASN'T, I guess) Rust a western? JA has long been vocal about loving those and wanting to do cowboy-ish stuff like ride horses on the job. That might have prompted him to accept a less-than-lucrative role without being desperate.

by Anonymousreply 553October 29, 2021 6:46 AM

R550, NEVER! Walker will run 27 seasons, then Jared and/or Jensen will star in some geriatric murder mystery, perhaps a gender-swapped reboot of Murder, She Wrote, or a reboot of the Golden Girls, starring Padalecki, Ackles, Collins and the guy who played Chuck.

by Anonymousreply 554October 30, 2021 1:34 PM

Jared, Jensen & Misha will be the new Golden Girls reboot.

by Anonymousreply 555October 30, 2021 3:32 PM

I honestly don’t think Collins will EVER share screen time with Jared and or Jensen again.

He’s a creep.

by Anonymousreply 556October 30, 2021 5:23 PM

Why do you keep saying that on all the Supernatural threads, R556?

What did Misha ever do to YOU?

Sounds like you're just a jealous hater.

by Anonymousreply 557October 30, 2021 7:41 PM

Because he’s a thirsty, deluded asshole who only uses Jensen to try to remain relevant and garner attention.

Jealous of what? He’s a nobody. Now that the show is over he will sink into obscurity. Where he belongs.

I don’t see him getting any tv roles for anything, so far.

by Anonymousreply 558October 30, 2021 8:47 PM

R558 has an unhealthy obsession with Misha Collins.

You must really be jealous of him.

If you didn't, then why are you so obsessed with him to feel the need to post such vitriolic things about him.

Do you fancy him or something, but can't admit to yourself?

There's no other reason for you to write about someone you profess not to care about.

by Anonymousreply 559October 31, 2021 2:54 AM

People here insist on clumping him with the two leads from Supernatural.

They say stupid shit about him that has no basis in reality so I feel the need to correct deluded and ridiculous speculation.

He’s unattractive and not very talented. Again, what is there to be jealous about?

by Anonymousreply 560October 31, 2021 5:06 AM

TVLine just did an article of the scariest episodes from many shows and they picked the Supernatural Bloody Mary episode as the scariest of the whole show.

I totally agree with that. When that girl came out of the tv it scared the shit out of me.

I just saw that TNT is running about 10 episodes from the show starting tonight. Some of the scarier ones to be sure. Bloody Mary is airing at about 9 am, Mountain time.

by Anonymousreply 561October 31, 2021 5:53 AM

I'm watching the Supernatural marathon R561!

They just kicked it off with Phantom Traveler. Right now BUGS is on, with Tyler Johnson playing "Matt." He later went on to play Alfie in later episodes.

I guess TNT is showing some of the scarier episode for Halloween, including Yellow Fever, Playthings, Mint Condition, and It's The Great Pumpkin Sam Winchester.

I'm up watching the whole thing!

by Anonymousreply 562October 31, 2021 10:34 AM

Speaking of Alfie, he’s on an Up TV movie playing a brother to a bride.

He looks amazing. Muy guapo 🤗🤗

He grew up a hottie.

I couldn’t stay up even if I wanted to. 🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴

by Anonymousreply 563October 31, 2021 6:38 PM

Am I the only one who found "Uncle Ted" attractive, in the "Family Remains" episode?

Once again, Dean had major chemistry with yet another male character. Rofl.

What was supposed to be two alpha males butting heads, turned into sexual tension on-screen. Haha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564November 1, 2021 3:54 PM

I've never seen this photo before.

How cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565November 1, 2021 3:56 PM

Really good article that highlights the "casual homophobia" centered around the show and actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566November 10, 2021 3:45 PM

The one thing I learned from that article is that this shitty show had a large Republican fan base, which...yeah, checks out.

by Anonymousreply 567November 10, 2021 4:27 PM

Yep. Agreed r567. Why would anyone with even half a brain cell want to watch this crap?

by Anonymousreply 568November 11, 2021 2:01 AM

The article was written by someone who calls themselves 'they' and only gives their initial N for their first name.

That's all you need to know about this tripe.

by Anonymousreply 569November 11, 2021 5:41 AM

You're grasping at straws 569. You know as well as I do that everything in that article is spot on, lol. Jensen suddenly realized that Jesus freaks don't do well in Hollywood, so he's changed his tune, all for the sake of his nonexistent career. Each time he's photographed with the Rainbow Flag or a Democratic candidate he looks like he's gonna hurl, lol.

by Anonymousreply 570November 11, 2021 2:58 PM

I wish you nasty Supernatural HATERS would just go away.

You're evil, rotten people and HATEFUL BEASTS!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571November 11, 2021 4:01 PM

I think Jensen started directing an episode of Walker this week.

He also said during a panel during their conventions that he was going to eventually insert himself into as much of the show as he could. He does plan on being in the show as a character.

by Anonymousreply 572November 11, 2021 5:39 PM

Misha gatecrashes Jensen's Con!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573November 19, 2021 2:38 AM

Yeah, crashing is all he can do to force his way into Jensen’s world.

I read on Twitter that Collins wanted to do a panel with Jensen and Jensen said no way. Collins then proceeded to act like a petulant, sour asshole to the poor idiots that actually paid real money to take a picture with this thirsty turd.

by Anonymousreply 574November 19, 2021 2:46 AM

Walker Season 2 is back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575November 19, 2021 2:34 PM

[quote] I read on Twitter that Collins wanted to do a panel with Jensen and Jensen said no way.

I don't believe this for a second.

Jensen and Misha are actually very good friends.

Maybe even better friends than Jared and Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 576November 19, 2021 11:22 PM

Well, if someone on *Twitter* said it, it must be true...

by Anonymousreply 577November 20, 2021 12:59 AM

You keep fucking that chicken, R576.

Anybody with eyes and a functioning brain can see that Collins is circling the drain of the fandom.

by Anonymousreply 578November 20, 2021 4:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!