Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jared Padalecki is "Walker" - Part 3

The other thread is paywalled.

But Jensen is still an asshole!

DOX HIM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2021 3:58 AM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2021 6:11 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2021 12:52 AM

Did anyone watch it?

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2021 1:04 PM

[quote]Jensen is still an asshole!

According to Jensen himself, his asshole is loose from being repeatedly fucked by Misha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2021 12:02 AM

New episode this week, right?

by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2021 2:00 AM

YES!!

How many more are left this season, R5?

by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2021 2:02 AM

It's hard to keep up with all the breaks, but there are 3 left. One this week, one August 5th and the last on August 12th. R6

by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2021 2:07 AM

Thanks, R7!

I'm really getting into the show.

It's surprisingly good, if you stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 8July 13, 2021 2:08 AM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2021 7:30 PM

So we’re there any good gay sex scene for Keegan in the show worth hunting down or could they be posted here?

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2021 7:43 PM

No gay at all for Keegan, R10.

He has been completely neutered.

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2021 7:44 PM

R10 Nope, the gay character is extremely neutered and might as well be asexual.

by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2021 7:44 PM

Neutered like having a Ken doll crotch?

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2021 7:46 PM

Neutered, as in you would never, ever know the character was gay.

I've watched the entire season since January, and his character is completely DULL.

No sex, no romance, no anything.

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2021 7:48 PM

The writers obviously don't want to write an actual gay character but wanted to have one for that diversity checklist

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2021 7:49 PM

Does he at least get to work out half clothed like in King Cobra, all sweaty and glistening?

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2021 7:53 PM

[quote] Does he at least get to work out half clothed like in King Cobra, all sweaty and glistening?

Now that you mention it, I've never seen Keegan (Liam) in anything but dress pants and dress shirts!

The entire season!

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2021 7:55 PM

There hasn't been anything that could be considered sexual with his character. He could be written off and it wouldn't change anything with the show.

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2021 7:56 PM

R17 A gay man that doesn’t live at the gym, they really don’t know how to write a gay character. Does he at least take Prep?

by Anonymousreply 19July 15, 2021 7:58 PM

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 20July 16, 2021 12:59 AM

So, speaking of the neutered brother.

The fiancé sure was quick.

by Anonymousreply 21July 16, 2021 1:27 AM

What happened, R21?

by Anonymousreply 22July 16, 2021 2:14 AM

This show is what happens when you have no gay writers or gay actors

by Anonymousreply 23July 16, 2021 3:20 AM

I love how Liam's former fiancé apparently moved on to another man after being engaged for over a year and probably in a relationship for even longer.

by Anonymousreply 24July 16, 2021 3:58 AM

Right? He sure was quick.

But obviously he will return to Liam once they start working together.

by Anonymousreply 25July 16, 2021 3:50 PM

[quote] Genevieve Padalecki Celebrates Husband Jared Padalecki's 39th Birthday: 'You Are Pure Magic'

Genevieve Padalecki showered husband Jared Padalecki with love in honor of his 39th birthday.

The actress, 40, marked the occasion on Monday by posting two selfies of the longtime couple on Instagram. "HP you are Pure Magic," she captioned the post. "Happy Birthday @jaredpadalecki so grateful to celebrate another year with you."

"I only help create magic when YOU are the magician!!" Jared commented.

On his own Instagram account, the Supernatural alum shared his appreciation for all of the birthday messages he received. "Thanks for the birthday love, y'all!!" he captioned a photo of himself celebrating. "You make me feel like a guy who's smiling, even though an ice-cream firecracker is about to blow up in his face. (Uhhh…. Wait a second…)."

Jared and Genevieve met in 2008 after she landed a recurring role on the fourth season of Supernatural. They tied the knot in Genevieve's hometown of Sun Valley, Idaho in February 2010.

Last year, the couple celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary with sweet Instagram tributes.

"Ten years ago today, I was able to convince my best friend to marry me," Jared wrote on Instagram at the time. "I can't even imagine what I must have done in a past life to deserve to be able to spend THIS one with this phenomenal women [sic]. I am the luckiest man alive. Love you baby. Here's to 10 THOUSAND more."

In her own post, Genevieve wrote: "10 years ago today I said 'I do.' The snow started to fall and we sealed our fate. We've grown a million different ways and back over the last 10 years but we've always grown together. I'm so lucky it's you. I'd do it all over again. Here's to 100 more."

The two share daughter sons Thomas Colton, 9, and Austin Shepherd, 7, as well as daughter Odette Elliott, 4.

Since Supernatural ended in November, the actor has been embracing his "homebody" nature, he told PEOPLE earlier this year.

"During Supernatural, there were some months where I would only see my family for three or four days," he said. "That's the reason Jensen and I wanted to bid a fond farewell to it. We both have wives and three kids and wanted to meet them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2021 9:27 PM

Thanks, Jared PR.

🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote] A bomb threat interrupts Liam's campaign in Walker sneak peek

Life on the campaign trail isn't easy. Just ask Walker's Liam (Keegan Allen), who is going toe-to-toe with Stan (Jeffrey Nordling) to become the next district attorney, a.k.a. Captain James' (Coby Bell) new boss. And if Stan weren't enough for Liam to deal with, things are about to get more complicated.

With only two episodes left in its freshman season, Walker is amping up the drama, starting with a campaign photo op that turns into something else entirely. EW has an exclusive sneak peek at the next episode of the CW drama, which sees Liam and Stan mid-photo-op when a bomb threat interrupts things. Walker (Jared Padalecki), now back as a Ranger, and Micki (Lindsey Morgan) then jump into action to clear the area.

The penultimate episode of the season is directed by Padalecki's former Supernatural costar (and director) Richard Speight Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2021 9:05 PM

Keegan Allen looks so handsome in that photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2021 9:06 PM

New episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2021 11:38 PM

Did I mention how completely DUMB it was for the writers to kill off Matt Barr?

He was the hottest thing about the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2021 12:39 AM

That was the most Alex Landi actually interacted with any of the cast. Though I don't think he's had any scenes that have featured Jared Padalecki.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2021 4:15 AM

Wow! A significant uptick in viewership last night!!

1.2 million viewers 🤗🤗

A ten-episode audience high. It was a good episode.

Plus fan favorite Dick Speight Jr directed it.

It’s unfortunate that we have to wait another two weeks for the season finale 🙄🙄

Lose all momentum that way 😠

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2021 5:45 PM

Scheduling for this show has been all over the place, likely due to delays in filming due to COVID.

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2021 5:53 PM

[quote] Scheduling for this show has been all over the place, likely due to delays in filming due to COVID.

The most obvious difference between the early episodes and this latest episode, is how much Cale Culley has matured.

When the season first started, he looked like a kid.

In these later episodes, he looks much older and much more mature.

Obviously, there was a long break in between filming the early episodes versus later in the season.

Not only that, but he REALLY looks like a young Jared! It's uncanny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2021 6:22 PM

Just like Jared, Cale Culley is going to age badly.

This is a hard looking 17 year old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2021 6:29 PM

He's actually recently turned 16 but I do agree with everything else R36

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2021 6:35 PM

Cale easily looks like he's in his mid-30's here.

Lol.

What in the hell is this kid doing in his off hours?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2021 6:38 PM

Probably just all the stress from the long filming hours, which is usually why kids and teens are usually limited to how long they can film.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2021 6:43 PM

This is Cale at the beginning of the season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2021 6:46 PM

This is Cale now.

BIG difference.

And it hasn't even been a year!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2021 6:47 PM

Is anyone watching the Season Finale???

by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2021 1:23 AM

Is R33 retarded?

She types retarded. And fat.

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2021 1:53 AM

The finale was pretty good.

So now Walker has a stalker. Maybe it’ll be Jensen once he comes back from Canada.

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2021 2:38 AM

Lol R44.

I wish!

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2021 2:40 AM

Can't believe I watched the entire season of this show and we didn't even get a gay kiss.

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2021 3:56 AM

Liam's boyfriend is a total fucking DUD.

Get rid of him, and get someone more interesting for Liam.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2021 5:03 AM

Get better writers, who are actually willing to write a gay character.

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2021 5:04 AM

So who's spying on Sammy, at the end of the episode?

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2021 3:45 AM

Obviously someone from his Marine past. They had never mentioned him being in the service before, I think.

by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2021 5:10 PM

Season 2 of Walker started tonight.

by Anonymousreply 51October 29, 2021 3:05 AM

It was pretty good.

They completely turned his partner into a chola. She was very convincing in the role.

I’m glad Walkers son punched that jerk.

by Anonymousreply 52October 29, 2021 3:13 AM

Well, there she blows!!

Does anybody have any inside information as to why Lindsey Morgan is leaving the show ???

She isn’t even waiting till the end of the season!

She said it was “personal reasons” but what the hell does that really mean?

by Anonymousreply 53October 30, 2021 2:41 AM

Honestly, I don't blame her for wanting off the show.

by Anonymousreply 54October 30, 2021 2:48 AM

So there continue to be little pops of Jared’s former world.

In yesterdays chili coif-off there was a mention of “Sams BBQ”

There was the chili team from Dripping Springs, that’s where Jensens brewery lives.

by Anonymousreply 55November 12, 2021 4:49 PM

Sorry for the typos 😛

Chili cook-off

by Anonymousreply 56November 12, 2021 5:17 PM

I can't believe I continue to watch this show. The writing is so baaaaad.

And I wish they'd kill off the kids. Or at least the daughter.

by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2021 3:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!