Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Jared Padalecki Overreact??

Jared Padalecki, star of Supernatural (yes, it's still on!) and famed social media whinger is angry again! Apparently, he went to a bar/restaurant named Constantine in Minneapolis last night and received the "worst service of his life" then proceeded to post a picture of the girl, her initials and naturally, a rant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 4, 2016 12:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 16, 2016 10:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 16, 2016 10:15 PM

I read your OP as overact.

Which, yes. Overact, underact, and everything else Padalecki does except actually being able to act.

by Anonymousreply 3August 16, 2016 10:16 PM

Are we sure Jared isn't a Datalounger?

by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2016 10:18 PM

His posts are oddly unspecific. Usually someone with a complaint actually gives examples but he just claims he was bullied? Which of course is what his fans are now doing to the waitress. He sounds rather...precious.

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2016 10:19 PM

That creature in the photo is a woman? Those are some manly, hairy arms.

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2016 10:19 PM

He should've just left a review on yelp and called it a day.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2016 10:23 PM

And now he's trying to tell his fans not to send hate despite already knowing how batshit the SPN fandom is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2016 10:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2016 10:25 PM

"Hey guys I posted her photo and just enough information for you guys to track her down, but that's totally not what I want"

Ugh, such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2016 10:27 PM

R5- I noticed that too. He goes on a long and involved rant about this waitress but doesn't specifically say exactly what the problem was. Probably because he knows that if he provided specifics, most people would roll their eyes at him and tell him to move on.

Can the waitress sue him for cyber-bullying? Because she should.

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2016 10:27 PM

He's a bully.

by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2016 10:28 PM

And this isn't even the first time he's complained about shit. The fuck is his problem!

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2016 10:30 PM

He has emotional/mental issues, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2016 10:30 PM

Frau thread.

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2016 10:33 PM

Those two tv actors live in the Supernatural fandom bubble where forty-something fraus treat them as gods. The smugness just oozes out of them. Maybe this will finally be the downfall of the show. I was a fan until maybe season 8 until I got totally fed up. I recently tried watching an episode from season 10 and after 5 minutes I just had to stop. That show can only be loved by fans. The good thing about keeping Supernatural alive is that at least those guys stay away from other shows.

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2016 10:37 PM

Like he didn't know all the crazy tweens that follow him on social media would dogpile and harrass that woman.

He's a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2016 10:39 PM

They should've stopped after season 5 as originally planned. And i don't think the guys appreciate the vile shit that "fans" say to their wives.

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2016 10:40 PM

R16 - there was a thread of Reddit in which the other one - Jensen? - was brought up. Apparently he turned down the role of Hawkeye in the Avengers to stick with Supernatural, since they both know that it's a gravy train and they plan to ride it to the very end. Which is why they won't say anything about that vile shit, R18 - they piss off their fans, they end the ride.

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2016 10:46 PM

Bullshit, waitress defenders, I bet he has to deal with waitress cunts like this all the time who want to show how unimpressed they are by fame. He should've totally ragged her out to the manager though (unless I missed the part where I did).

I am no celebrity but I am very good at getting people fired -- because I am a writer and do it very articulately and don't let emotion into it. I lay out what happened and explained why it shouldn't be allowed to happen again to anyone else and I swear I get bitches fired on the spot, both of the female and male variety. Why the fuck should we pay and indulge anyone who acts like an asshole while working with the public?

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2016 10:48 PM

Jensen is nuts for doing that if that's true.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2016 10:49 PM

Wait! That show is still on? Really?

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2016 10:49 PM

It is and back in the early seasons it was in danger of being cancelled

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2016 10:52 PM

Jensen gets 4 million/season from Supernatural and CW has said over and over they are in no hurry to end the show. He can sleepwalk through that role and let the money keep piling up. I'm not surprised he didn't want to walk away from that contract for Hawkeye (keep in mind this role was cast before Marvel Studios is the force it is now).

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2016 10:53 PM

R20 aren't you clever?

Now back to the utterly ridiculous post by that idiot from a TV show - he knows full well that this post will mobilise his psychotic fandom to harass this woman. Regardless of what happened I fail to see what would spark this level of narcissistic rant. Perhaps he should consider therapy for his "anxiety" - his quotation marks, not mine.

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2016 10:54 PM

Hes sexually repressed....the closet tends to do that.

by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2016 10:56 PM

r20 is some stupid cunt trying to brag about how he likes to make servers life a living hell.

One of the quickest ways I know a date will go NO WHERE is if the guy is rude to the server. You want to avoid those people like the plague, says a lot about their character.

by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2016 10:56 PM

Right, like the customer's rudeness is what happened here in Jared's case. You people are so fucking clueless -- and/or female. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 28August 16, 2016 10:58 PM

^fantard alert!

by Anonymousreply 29August 16, 2016 11:02 PM

Jensen is SO fucking HOT!!!!

Stupid cunt on her phone!

Jared who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 16, 2016 11:02 PM

Jared was a cutie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 16, 2016 11:04 PM

Overreacted and now getting someone harrassed and probably stalked.

by Anonymousreply 32August 16, 2016 11:06 PM

R24, that doesn't even count the money from the 12-15 conventions they do every year. That plus syndication means they're making bank.

by Anonymousreply 33August 16, 2016 11:06 PM

[quote]Those two tv actors live in the Supernatural fandom bubble where forty-something fraus treat them as gods.

For what it's worth, my 15-year-old niece and her friends are obsessed with this show. My niece, in particular, loves Jensen Ackles. Almost every day, she and her friends post on Facebook something SUPERNATURAL related, be it the latest photo of Jensen (or Jared, which some of her friends prefer) or GIFs or memes.. So it doesn't appear to be just middle-aged women as their fan base.

by Anonymousreply 34August 16, 2016 11:07 PM

R20 Fuck off you psychotic asshole. As if you could get anyone fired on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 35August 16, 2016 11:09 PM

[quote]there was a thread of Reddit in which the other one - Jensen? - was brought up. Apparently he turned down the role of Hawkeye in the Avengers to stick with Supernatural,

So the fans keep saying. Obviously Ackles loves that people think it was his choice to pass the Marvel movies. Quick googling tells that he originally auditioned to play Captain America (lol) and Marvel liked him enough to have him as one of the possible guys to play Hawkeye. Did they really really really want him? No one knows but Supernatural fans like to believe Ackles loves them so much that he wouldn't leave them for the Marvel movies. Supernatural is a well-paying and steady job and Ackles is probably rational enough to realize he's not a movie star but a tv star in a niche production.

R34, Supernatural airs on a teen channel so obviously it's got young fans as well.

by Anonymousreply 36August 16, 2016 11:10 PM

Its called Minnesota Nice:

by Anonymousreply 37August 16, 2016 11:11 PM

"Oh, that poor girl, what she's been through!"

Seriously, you Mary Sunshine cunts are RUINING Datalounge. Please go the fuck away.

And, yeah, hope I land at the end of your bad service, R35, so you can see how it's done. No, you don't do it on the spot; you write the manager an articulate letter and copy Corporate (not just a general copy but a specific executive). And, yeah, they not only get fired but they offer all kinds of compensation to make up for it (which I usually decline since I don't want to go back). If you don't believe me, fine, fuck off. I'm done with this frau-ridden thread anyway.

by Anonymousreply 38August 16, 2016 11:13 PM

Supernatural is still a fun show and it doesn't cost the CW anything to produce. There are only 2 main stars. And the supporting cast is great with Cass, Crawley and now Rowena. The story is really about the love and dysfunction between two brothers. I would say that it has at least 3 more seasons in it.

by Anonymousreply 39August 16, 2016 11:14 PM

Don't go r38 - I'm sure you have more life lessons from amateur psychotics to share

by Anonymousreply 40August 16, 2016 11:16 PM

R38 years ago I was in a diner in a small town and some douchebag like you walked in and started acting like he owned the place. The waitress got fed up and said he should have his food to go and dumped it on his lap. That's how you should be dealt with every single day of your life.

by Anonymousreply 41August 16, 2016 11:18 PM

Cas and Crowley should have disappeared long ago. And the brothers relationship has become so fucking repetitive. Are you sure your not working for the CW R39?

by Anonymousreply 42August 16, 2016 11:19 PM

Hmm...me thinks she was homophobic. I mean what else could it be. If so serves that bitch right.

by Anonymousreply 43August 16, 2016 11:19 PM

Lol yes that must be it R43. This is the same guy who thinks cracker is an offensive term.

by Anonymousreply 44August 16, 2016 11:23 PM

No, I don't work for the CW. I just like the show. My new fave is Rowena, but I still like Cass and Crowley. And family relationships can be repetitive. I also like how the CW keeps moving it every season and the audience still finds it and sticks with it.

And I have no idea what R44 is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 45August 16, 2016 11:24 PM

R41 what happened to the waitress? Was she disciplined?

by Anonymousreply 46August 16, 2016 11:27 PM

What a whiny bitch!

by Anonymousreply 47August 16, 2016 11:28 PM

Lol ok R45

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 16, 2016 11:29 PM

He's a handsome guy, but he's a lousy actor and has emotional issues.

by Anonymousreply 49August 16, 2016 11:30 PM

R38, how the hell do you know that Padalecki wasn't overreacting? Were you there? Obviously the waitress could've been a total bitch but then again her friend wrote she didn't know who Padalecki was which might've pissed him off. Still, Padalecki is well aware what his fans are like. Those cunts are crazy and he deliberately was trying to set up an army of crazy stalkers to harass her.

And you do realize he is the person who started bitching about Philip Seymour Hoffman's drug use mere hours after he was found dead? He seemed to totally lack any sense of respect towards Hoffman and his family. Yes we all know usings drugs is terrible but he was acting like everyone should totally disrespect Hoffman, one of the most respected actors around, when everyone was still reeling from the shock. He noticed fast that a D-lister like him acting all high and mighty didn't go well with most people.

by Anonymousreply 50August 16, 2016 11:36 PM

I always found it weird in the SPN bloopers Jensen & Jared would mention their gay cameraman Brad and always emphasize the gay part. I'm pretty sure they called him a fairy too. Hope he was in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 51August 16, 2016 11:39 PM

They have said tons of homophobic sounding shit over the years r51. All the fangurls try to pretend otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 52August 16, 2016 11:41 PM

R51, we've had people claiming to have worked on the set saying they are both homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 53August 16, 2016 11:41 PM

And yet they continue to insist Dean is gay/bi R52 lol

by Anonymousreply 54August 16, 2016 11:42 PM

What a shame R53

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 16, 2016 11:44 PM

Uh-oh, Jared just turned every SJW in existance against him forever with the 'Cracker' thing. And that's not good because that makes up half of his audience.

by Anonymousreply 56August 16, 2016 11:50 PM

R49 Jared has struggled with depression, pill addiction, and suicidal tendencies in the past.

by Anonymousreply 57August 16, 2016 11:51 PM

You can suffer from mental illness and still be an asshole R57

by Anonymousreply 58August 16, 2016 11:55 PM

Someone who was there said Jared was crying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 17, 2016 12:14 AM

[quote]What a shame [R53]

What, is he making fun of gays in R55?

by Anonymousreply 60August 17, 2016 12:15 AM

If R59 is true Padalecki sounds mentally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 61August 17, 2016 12:16 AM

Maybe Jared should talk to one of the counselors they have at the SPN conventions

by Anonymousreply 62August 17, 2016 12:18 AM

I wish I could heal Jared's emotional issues by cumming up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 63August 17, 2016 12:19 AM

That's Jensen's job R63

by Anonymousreply 64August 17, 2016 12:20 AM

Why should PSH get the Robin Williams Edit? Why should people praise him when he was a cheating closeted drug whore?

Sexy Jared sounds like he'd fit in well here at the DL.

And on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 65August 17, 2016 12:26 AM

He'd make a great troll on DL

by Anonymousreply 66August 17, 2016 12:28 AM

[quote]Why should PSH get the Robin Williams Edit? Why should people praise him when he was a cheating closeted drug whore?

You can obviously go tweeting that right after someone has died if you're a smug cunt.

by Anonymousreply 67August 17, 2016 12:30 AM

[quote]Then.... he was crying, didn't seem like anyone made that happen/provoked it.

R59 Perhaps he's an emotional drunk?

by Anonymousreply 68August 17, 2016 12:31 AM

Colto, I've found your mountain man!

by Anonymousreply 69August 17, 2016 12:33 AM

"Smug cunt" - LOL!!!! Prince was Jesus reborn here on Earth, Robin Williams was the Angel Gabriel, and PSH was the ever wise Solomon... They are beyond all discussion and criticism - only blind praise and pity.

Leave the trash talk for Whitney and Wino-House, right?

by Anonymousreply 70August 17, 2016 12:34 AM

R64 Then he's doing a terrible fucking job.

by Anonymousreply 71August 17, 2016 12:34 AM

Or just emotional in general R68. Dude is always getting mad about something on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 72August 17, 2016 12:35 AM

I'd love to see that R69

by Anonymousreply 73August 17, 2016 12:36 AM

[quote] "Smug cunt" - LOL!!!! Prince was Jesus reborn here on Earth, Robin Williams was the Angel Gabriel, and PSH was the ever wise Solomon... They are beyond all discussion and criticism - only blind praise and pity.

You sound crazy. Very few people are denying PHS's drug use was bad but acting judgmental right after he died certainly made Padalecki a smug cunt. He was trying to get his name out there since he was probably used to the Supernatural fandom loving everything he says. He noticed fast why he isn't a bigger star.

by Anonymousreply 74August 17, 2016 12:47 AM

He needs to copy Jensen and keep that shit under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 75August 17, 2016 12:50 AM

I'm with Padalecki and R20 on this one.

Judging by those hideous tattoos, I'm guessing that she was an angry lesbian with an attitude problem. He was totally justified in doing what he did.

People like that shouldn't be allowed to get away with bad behavior, and ESPECIALLY not when they work in the service industry.

by Anonymousreply 76August 17, 2016 1:21 AM

Then your a misogynistic prick R76

by Anonymousreply 77August 17, 2016 1:25 AM

Well lets see R77, would YOU like being treated like trash for no reason in a restaurant/bar, by some random server who makes you feel like shit. And then let them get away with it?

Try it, and then get back to me, you stupid double-standard fuck face.

by Anonymousreply 78August 17, 2016 1:29 AM

So not only are you an idiot but you seem to have an anger problem R78. I didn't think i'd see you here Jared!

by Anonymousreply 79August 17, 2016 1:38 AM

Read R78, and then read the post by badmoon22 from Reddit:

"It´s a case of celebrity gone to the head. It´s not the first time he does something like this. And the guy encourages his fans to hate everything/everybody that is not him. Then he shields himself behind his campaigns. I swear that I have never seen such hateful fans like the majority of Padalecki´s. They are awful, awful people. They even threat other fans and other stars on the show, and he KNOWS and does nothing. I suppose the fans reflect the celebrity. And he is a bully no question about it. What bothers me the most is that after the fact that he put a woman in the path of dangerous fans, he hides behind the depression and victim label. I have depression and I know that is not an excuse no bully people. Horrible human being."

by Anonymousreply 80August 17, 2016 1:57 AM

R76 you admit that we don't have the whole story, but nevertheless you're gonna side with him because you assume the woman is a lesbian judging by her tattoos? WTF kind of logic is that?

by Anonymousreply 81August 17, 2016 2:19 AM

[quote] you admit that we don't have the whole story, but nevertheless you're gonna side with him because you assume the woman is a lesbian judging by her tattoos? WTF kind of logic is that?

I never admitted that we don't have the whole story.

We have his side of the story that she was rude and made him feel bad.

What we don't have is her side of the story, so why are people automatically backing HER up?

That's what I don't get. Why isn't she speaking up?

by Anonymousreply 82August 17, 2016 2:23 AM

It doesn't matter if she was rude to him R82. You don't post someone's picture and name to the public when you have a batshit fandom. You talk to the manager about it like a mature person.

by Anonymousreply 83August 17, 2016 2:28 AM

i think he's just an emotional person who when he feels slighted, lashes out and then regrets it later when he's calmed down, but b/c of his "star status" people actually pay attention to him rather than ignoring him if he was just another ranting rando on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 84August 17, 2016 2:30 AM

R82, she's probably too busy trying to stay sane and fighting for her life now that crazy Padalecki fangurls are constantly attacking her.

by Anonymousreply 85August 17, 2016 2:31 AM

[quote] i think he's just an emotional person who when he feels slighted, lashes out and then regrets it later when he's calmed down

Plus, he was probably drunk when he posted it, having just come from a bar.

by Anonymousreply 86August 17, 2016 2:33 AM

R82 you more or less admitted we don't have the whole story by saying "I'm guessing that..."

And I wasn't siding with her, merely questioning your logic.

by Anonymousreply 87August 17, 2016 2:36 AM

how long did he stay there and get "bullied" by her? i would have said something to the manager and left after the first time i felt i was being "bullied."

by Anonymousreply 88August 17, 2016 2:36 AM

Poor Jared. Jensen dumps him for Mischa and he has never, never been the same.

by Anonymousreply 89August 17, 2016 2:37 AM

[quote]Poor Jared. Jensen dumps him for Mischa and he has never, never been the same.

Are there ANY gay men who seriously think those two twats are gay or bi? The whole thing is fanfic created by fraus fingering their pussies.

by Anonymousreply 90August 17, 2016 2:48 AM

I hope not R90

by Anonymousreply 91August 17, 2016 2:51 AM

[quote] Are there ANY gay men who seriously think those two twats are gay or bi?

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92August 17, 2016 2:52 AM

Jensen'a a homophobe and I do not understand the gay attraction to him. Those sad little bitch tits of his are a major turn off. At least Jared has a hot body.

They're both major douchebags. Hopefully after this show they disappear forever.

by Anonymousreply 93August 17, 2016 2:55 AM

I condole him. He had to deal with a cunt, and no one should be expected to remain silent about that. Even a 'roid butt.

Cunts deserve being called out.

by Anonymousreply 94August 17, 2016 2:57 AM

The only cunt here is you R94

by Anonymousreply 95August 17, 2016 3:00 AM

No, no, Jared was absolutely right, didn't overreact at all. The woman was a pig, that's what people are saying, they're saying she's a pig. And I'm telling you, Supernatural is one of the best - really, a lot of people, I hear a lot of people telling me that, that it's one of the best shows. That waitress is an idiot! Sad!

I'm with you, Jared!

by Anonymousreply 96August 17, 2016 3:23 AM

lol Jared prob is a republican

by Anonymousreply 97August 17, 2016 3:23 AM

So now I wanna know how she hurt his little feelings. He comes across as a major douchebag. If there's anything the waitress could sue for, she should.

by Anonymousreply 98August 17, 2016 3:36 AM

Here in Minnesota, celebrities are not treated the way divas lie Jarad are treated in California. He's just pissed off that no one is treating him like he's some god from Mount Olympus.

Interesting thing is that some actors like to make films here because people usually leave them alone. Only the divas have a problem with that.

by Anonymousreply 99August 17, 2016 3:39 AM

I don't think Jared lives in California. He spends a lot of his time in Vancouver.

by Anonymousreply 100August 17, 2016 3:42 AM

R100 he splits his time between Vancouver (to film SUPERNATURAL) Austin, TX, where he's from and has a house with his wife and children.

by Anonymousreply 101August 17, 2016 4:04 AM

R97 Not true, Jared was/is an Obama supporter. Stop making shit up if you can't even get the facts right. Jensen on the other hand could be a Republican. And neither of them have a diva reputation in Vancouver when they spend most of their time for the past decade. Of course, Jared misuses social media to vent his anger at an ordinary person. Something like this, he should bitch privately to his family and friends, and not to the whole world.

by Anonymousreply 102August 17, 2016 4:09 AM

Let me guess - when she gets murdered by one of those batshit, psycho fans, every waiteress/waiter in the country will be memorising his photo to avoid another fatal "Don't you know who I am" error.

by Anonymousreply 103August 17, 2016 4:13 AM

Damn, R63! YOU are why I still love DL.

by Anonymousreply 104August 17, 2016 4:16 AM

Lol R102 you're the one who sounds like they're making shit up as far as them not behaving like divas on set.

by Anonymousreply 105August 17, 2016 4:22 AM

Where is Jensen during this crisis? He should by Jared's side, but I am certain he off with Mischa laughing at him.

by Anonymousreply 106August 17, 2016 5:06 AM

I didn't know he was married. I love him. He has one of those faces thats not only good looking but seems pure and innocent.

by Anonymousreply 107August 17, 2016 5:10 AM

His wife Genevieve Cortese

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 17, 2016 5:17 AM

What a whiny twat. Bitch to the manager, not your crazy fans

by Anonymousreply 109August 17, 2016 5:23 AM

R102 Oh yeah, nothing diva-ish about having an entire storyline re-written because it suggests that you and one of the male angels are in love with each other. Jensen's a prince. No, prick, I mean prick.

by Anonymousreply 110August 17, 2016 5:54 AM

This thread is giving me Garten-level magnitudes of flatulence.

Who is this bonehead, anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 17, 2016 5:55 AM

R110 Dean and Castiel were never going to happen

by Anonymousreply 112August 17, 2016 5:59 AM

It's probably been too long since Jensen has given Jared a prostate massage.

by Anonymousreply 113August 17, 2016 6:05 AM

Never forget mythago woods

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 17, 2016 6:13 AM

I bet all she did was not know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 115August 17, 2016 10:18 AM

That's what a lot of people seem to think but i feel like someone looking at him the wrong way could set him off

by Anonymousreply 116August 17, 2016 10:24 AM

All the Amber Heard and Stoyla Apologists are in here! Man-Hater Alert!!!

Rave on, Man-Haters!

Jensen had donated money to the Democratic Party.

by Anonymousreply 117August 17, 2016 12:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 17, 2016 12:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 17, 2016 12:16 PM

R119 everyone's always rude to Jared. He seems to be the common denominator. Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 120August 17, 2016 12:27 PM

R117 what does his raising money for the DNC have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 121August 17, 2016 12:28 PM

" yes, what he did was extra. but guess what: he’s done a shit ton for us and one mistake shouldn’t suddenly make you hate someone you look up to, and if it did then you should really question your loyalty."

So dramatic lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 17, 2016 12:32 PM

It's too bad people who work in various industries can't start tweeting about how bad or rude HE is. He seems like one of those people who has to teach/remind you how to be good at your job, but is a total dick about it. People have bad days. It's not all about him.

by Anonymousreply 123August 17, 2016 12:37 PM

"Jared has just finished up a convention, where he had to stay strong and support all these fans who wanted him to listen to their stories, and not only did he do that but often returns with empathetic understanding + hugs and heartfelt well wishes. He obviously feels what most of these people feel, and all of that’s gotta be exhausting."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 17, 2016 12:41 PM

There is something very wrong with this man.

by Anonymousreply 125August 17, 2016 12:49 PM

"i (will always) support and love Jared Padalecki. we as a fandom do not deserve him."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 17, 2016 1:01 PM

Those fangurls of him are completely mental bascketcases.

by Anonymousreply 127August 17, 2016 1:16 PM

I'd say 85% of any fandom on tumblr are nuts

by Anonymousreply 128August 17, 2016 1:31 PM

Of course, he overreacted. Probably he has some other issues and he took it out on some anonymous frau, just because she wasn't affectionate to him. Very classy of Padalecki. Having all these money and nagging about someone who is nowhere near his wealthy position. There is something that i surely don't like at all about Jared. Do you remember the insensitive statements he made when Philip Seymour Hoffman died? Fuck Padalecki. He is not okay.

by Anonymousreply 129August 17, 2016 1:42 PM

Yep R129

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 17, 2016 1:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 17, 2016 1:47 PM

He's quite a prissy cunt, ain't he.

by Anonymousreply 132August 17, 2016 2:18 PM

He is one of the luckiest people in existence. He has no acting talent, yet managed to be a part of two successful shows.

by Anonymousreply 133August 17, 2016 4:37 PM

R133 I'd forgotten he was also in the first 4 or 5 seasons of GILMORE GIRLS. Funny that his name there was 'Dean.'

by Anonymousreply 134August 17, 2016 4:41 PM

R112 Oh, STFU. Yeah, the writers were writing it that way, asshole. The actor playing Cas said so. Jensen objected, and they veered another way.

by Anonymousreply 135August 17, 2016 5:40 PM

Give Jared a break. He's got a lot on his plate with his and Jensen's surrogate expecting twins.

by Anonymousreply 136August 17, 2016 6:05 PM

Pretending these two homophobic twats are secretly gay is in itself homophobic. Fraus shipping them on a gay forum is just priceless.

by Anonymousreply 137August 17, 2016 9:01 PM

Jared needs a year off to fight his inner demons. So will this be the final season of Supernatural? How many different ways can they milk the same cow?

by Anonymousreply 138August 17, 2016 9:26 PM

R138, the final season? No way, the show has already been renewed for season 13 even though season 12 hasn't even aired yet. For some reason a big boss at CW loves the show and has said they might keep making it forever. I'm not the only one wondering why the show hasn't been cancelled years ago but I guess it's the crazy fandom keeping it alive.

Padalecki's antics might change the future, though.

by Anonymousreply 139August 17, 2016 9:35 PM

Maybe he's having a mid-life crisis a bit early. He's rich and successful but his life must be boring as hell. Married with children and doing the same show for more than a decade.

by Anonymousreply 140August 17, 2016 9:39 PM

R14 The closet makes people prone to anger and outburts like this.

by Anonymousreply 141August 17, 2016 9:39 PM

R38 talks up their erudite handling of waitresses in chain restaurants letters to their corporate offices. Oh, my sides! I bet you tip the matre d' at McDonald's so you get a corner booth.

by Anonymousreply 142August 17, 2016 10:01 PM

Thanks for attracting more crazed frauen to the DL, OP! Seriously, middle aged women are the only ones who give a shit about this show, let alone the 'stars.'

by Anonymousreply 143August 17, 2016 10:01 PM

R141, why is it so important for some people to pretend these two assholes are gay? I mean really? They are both married with kids, there hasn't ever really been any real gay rumors about them. And it really does seem they are both homophobic cunts to a point. At the very least they are not friends of the gay community, whatever the fan fraus try to pretend.

Keeping up the narrative of them being secretly gay is sick and homophobic. It has nothing to do with reality.

by Anonymousreply 144August 17, 2016 10:07 PM

I always thought he came off shockingly dumb in interviews - like, one or two grades away from being developmentally disabled. That would explain his emotional immaturity.

by Anonymousreply 145August 17, 2016 10:07 PM

R145 Jared is the smart one according to fan lore. At least, more intellectually curious. I think they both went from high school straight into acting, so their world view is different from the college educated white collar professionals.

by Anonymousreply 146August 17, 2016 10:18 PM

Go away, fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 147August 17, 2016 10:21 PM

R144 Jensen isn't gay, but Jared has all the signs of being in deep, deep denial.

by Anonymousreply 148August 17, 2016 10:44 PM

R148, spoken like a true expert. What are you, 45, straight, female? When looked at closely most guys show signs of being bi or gay since that's just the way men are.

by Anonymousreply 149August 17, 2016 10:52 PM

Honestly, Jensen needs to stop boning Mischa for 5 minutes and step into this Jared crisis. Yes, he is your ex ,but you still have a RESPONSIBILITY!.

by Anonymousreply 150August 17, 2016 11:03 PM

R137 It's 3 people. Who cares. Nobody here seriously thinks these two assholes are gay.

by Anonymousreply 151August 17, 2016 11:03 PM

Everyone on set knows Jared's erratic behaviour stems from his bitter break up with Jensen. Whilst a lot of the blame is pinned on Mischa Collins for basically stealing Jensen away from Jared, it really was Jensen & Jared's own complicated relationship that really is the route cause. Jared always deep down had resentment that Jensen was seen as the star of the show and he was just second fiddle. When Collins arrived and Jared basically caught Mischa & Jensen doing the deed-in Jared's trailer of all things, the relationship really spiralled. Kripke had to step in and talk the Jensen. Kripke made it known that their private lives were to be kept off set and had to remind Jensen & Mischa that being touchy with one another in Jared's presence was to stop. To make Jensen jealous, Jared went off and married a former guest on the show as to somehow make Jensen jealous. Jensen did spin out about this-which caused tension between him and Mischa. Jensen retaliated by marrying someone too as a kind of F.U to Jared. Both are locked in a toxic tug of war of I don't need you by seeing who can have the most conventional life with multiple kids etc. Meanwhile, Collins had had enough and took alot of time off from the show in season 6 or 7 from memory. He was barely on the show on that season because he couldn't bare the lovers tiff happening between Jensen & Jared. Collins was convinced to return to the show but he has a strained relationship with Jared. They don't have alot of scenes together. Mischa & Jensen seem to have mended fences and rumour is they occasionally hook up. Jared knows this and that's why he has these moments when has those public meltdowns. He basically still loves Jensen but when someone tells him they saw Jensen & Mischa getting 'friendly' and he spins out again . For now, they try to remain professional on set, but off set it is quite toxic.

by Anonymousreply 152August 17, 2016 11:56 PM

Jesus

by Anonymousreply 153August 17, 2016 11:59 PM

I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 154August 18, 2016 12:05 AM

Dear God, why do certain threads bring out so many nasty cunts?

Jared is just fine, looks great and makes more money than anyone on this site. He wants to bitch on social media, let him. Shooting the waitress would be Overreacting. Posting on twitter like a billion other people do... no.

by Anonymousreply 155August 18, 2016 12:15 AM

[quote]Shooting the waitress would be Overreacting.

This tells all there is to know about you Jared fangurls.

by Anonymousreply 156August 18, 2016 12:23 AM

And you are Humor Impaired. At the very least.

Pleeeeeeeeease tell you are female so I don't have to be embarrassed for my entire gender.

by Anonymousreply 157August 18, 2016 2:20 AM

Jesus, fucking CHRIST, R152.

You are truly insane. Please seek help.

Your post doesn't even work on a sarcastic level.

Talk about delusional. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Btw, Jared was a mathlete and was going to UT to study engineering.

by Anonymousreply 158August 18, 2016 2:25 AM

There is something delicious about the fact that these two breeder assholes are phobes, yet their female fans are shipping them all over the place, and keep insisting they were lovers. You know it pisses them off, which is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 159August 18, 2016 2:26 AM

R157, no one believes you are male.

by Anonymousreply 160August 18, 2016 2:29 AM

Not "were" still are.

by Anonymousreply 161August 18, 2016 2:39 AM

[quote]And you are Humor Impaired. At the very least. Pleeeeeeeeease tell you are female so I don't have to be embarrassed for my entire gender.

You're defending a cunty tv actor who attacked an unknown waitress and turned his crazy fans against her. Having read some of the delusional posts by his fans one possible outcome really is her getting physically attacked at some point.

I'm male, and gentleman enough to be outraged when a vain Hollywood tv "star" / muscle princess goes after a total nobody and tries to get her life ruined. There is very little humor in your posts. You're doing nothing but defending Padalecki, and R160 is probably right that you're one of his crazy female followers.

by Anonymousreply 162August 18, 2016 2:40 AM

LOL, there is no man on the planet who would write some of this shit. Including R160. We are frau infested here these days, like fleas. Fucking female poison as Julia Phillips put it so well.

by Anonymousreply 163August 18, 2016 3:07 AM

R163, you somehow have it all backwards. It's women who are defending Padalecki, the crazy Supernatural fan fraus. If you're male don't for a second think defending an actor on an ego trip who's harassing a waitress somehow makes you more manly. It's disgusting what he did to that woman and I'm sure most men feel that way as well. Like I said I'm gentleman enough, yes I am a man, to feel sorry for her getting harassed by this smug little cunt. Your irrational hatred for women apparently clouds your judgment pretty badly.

BTW, I'm picturing that you're M i l o Yannopoopoulos and now I totally get it.

by Anonymousreply 164August 18, 2016 3:49 AM

It is absolutely amazing that any woman would defend this evil prick.Can someone explain it? It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 165August 18, 2016 4:20 AM

First of all, nobody, except those that were there, know exactly what the fuck was said or what happened.

It's all fucking speculation.

If it was something homophobic, it might have genuinely hurt his feelings. If she insulted his family (whomever that's made-up of) that might have hurt him as well. If she said something about one of his friends, that might have upset him also.

Why shouldn't he rant and rave on HIS personal social pages if he felt slighted?

It's those batshit, over-invested fans that went too far (as usual). He felt the need to take her picture down and tell everybody to calm the fuck down.

Everybody rants and complains to their friends on their social media. He just happens to have millions of followers on his.

by Anonymousreply 166August 18, 2016 4:34 AM

From Entertainment Lawyer: This actor is A- list on a very long running hit almost network show. He also takes meds to regulate his behavior. He has been in the process of changing those meds and has been going off on everyone he encounters. Not a pleasant sight.

by Anonymousreply 167August 18, 2016 4:36 AM

Well, Jared does suffer from depression so it's almost guaranteed that he is on some sort of meds.

Maybe they're trying to give him a new regiment and they haven't hit the right combination yet.

by Anonymousreply 168August 18, 2016 4:40 AM

Ive always thought Jensen was a closet case, since before Supernatural even. I remember the blinds Ted casblanca would post there were some that seemed to be about jensen and jared. Yes, they are both married with kids now, but you always see them together, even when not filming. Sure folks here could disagree, but at the very least you can all see that Jared and Jensen aren't normal, something's clearly wrong with both of them.

by Anonymousreply 169August 18, 2016 4:46 AM

Oh come on... In a world of Lohans and overdoses and Kardashian trash and Kanye idiocies and suicides, there's SOMETHING CLEARLY WRONG with Jared and Jensen, two actors without one incident of trouble, jail time, etc.? Because he dared post a complaint about a bitchy waitress? Some of you people are on some other planet.

by Anonymousreply 170August 18, 2016 5:34 AM

he gave out information and photo (taken without her knowledge) and sicced very delusional and dedicated fans on an unsuspecting person.

by Anonymousreply 171August 18, 2016 5:54 AM

[quote]Oh come on... In a world of Lohans and overdoses and Kardashian trash and Kanye idiocies and suicides, there's SOMETHING CLEARLY WRONG with Jared and Jensen, two actors without one incident of trouble, jail time, etc.? Because he dared post a complaint about a bitchy waitress? Some of you people are on some other planet.

At least with this message you've outed yourself as a total Supernatural fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 172August 18, 2016 6:08 AM

r170 you mention the most notorious hot messes, yet only mention one single thing Jared has done. There's plenty more.

by Anonymousreply 173August 18, 2016 6:28 AM

This isn't the first time he's listed a person's full name and place of work during one of his rants. I think it is the first time he has posted a (secretly taken) photo.

I wouldn't be surprised he was drunk when he posted.

by Anonymousreply 174August 18, 2016 6:44 AM

No they weren't R135. It's all in your head.

by Anonymousreply 175August 18, 2016 12:13 PM

I hope none of you guys are responsible for this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 18, 2016 12:14 PM

R169 I don't now or care if Jared or Jensen are homo/straight/bi but I agree they have a very odd relationship.

by Anonymousreply 177August 18, 2016 2:52 PM

Supernatural average ratings for 2016 - 1.775 million.

I'm surprised so many people still watch it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 18, 2016 3:08 PM

I wonder if Jared saw this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179August 18, 2016 3:11 PM

I've actually never seen an entire episode, R172, so you are way off. But that doesn't matter anyway.

News flash to some of you disturbed by what Jared did: It's 2016. There are phones with cameras. CAMERAS! Who knew. And an internet where people post their pictures and thoughts about them. So try not to be an asshole, especially if you work with the public.

by Anonymousreply 180August 18, 2016 3:17 PM

Not all people are actors with an insane fandom R180. A normal person would either talk to the manager and sort it out or otherwise bitch on fb without taking a picture and naming the person.

by Anonymousreply 181August 18, 2016 3:20 PM

So this douchebag goes in and expects the waitress to recognize him and give him special treatment and when waitress doesn't recognize him and treats him like everyone else or he's acting douchey and she reacts he whines on social media?

Attention douchebag actor: not everyone watches your show.

by Anonymousreply 182August 18, 2016 3:39 PM

My boyfriend watches this stupid show as a boredom exercise and I've begun to hate watch it with him, usually because there's nothing else on while we're having dinner.

This Padalecki guy seems gay to me. I've also looked him up on Twitter and he seems convinced that he's a mega-star and is always going on about how he's an advocate for people with depression and such, and how he battles depression and the sads and so on and so on.

He seems like a sociopath and this makes him also seem like a fucking asshole.

The three main characters on this show crack me the fuck up also. If you stalk their Twitter accounts, they all seem to think they're major stars and love starting their own non-profits and making tshirts with cool and "edgy" slogans like "Always Keep The Fight" and such. The one who plays the angel is insufferable. The guy who plays the demon on the show is so sad and desperate, he's selling tshirts with his face on them.

They're hilariously delusional.

by Anonymousreply 183August 18, 2016 3:54 PM

If they are selling it means someone is buying.

by Anonymousreply 184August 18, 2016 4:00 PM

I've lost count of the actors that sell t-shirts for charity. They all do it and it makes me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 185August 18, 2016 4:06 PM

He has one of the great asses in film history. Truly. Find any episode where he is wearing khaki pants.

I have forgiven far more for a great ass like that. And I am sick of bad waitresses who think they should be coddled or exempt. Find another fucking job if you are so goddam unhappy, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 186August 18, 2016 4:23 PM

What are you on about R186??? Were you there??

by Anonymousreply 187August 18, 2016 4:29 PM

I live in Minneapolis and have been to Constantine for drinks - the service actually is pretty terrible. Pretentious tattooed hipsters who can't be bothered. That said, he should have just moved on with his life, his response was very unbecoming for a public figure.

by Anonymousreply 188August 18, 2016 4:29 PM

Are you on a fucking playground, R187? "I know you are but what am I?"

So. Many. CUNTS.

by Anonymousreply 189August 18, 2016 4:54 PM

I sincerely question R189's reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 190August 18, 2016 4:56 PM

R189 lay off the coke

by Anonymousreply 191August 18, 2016 4:59 PM

The chubby Supernatural fan fraus have invaded! Hide yo kids, hide yo... aw fuckit. Just hide the cookies and ice cream!

by Anonymousreply 192August 18, 2016 5:00 PM

At least R189 likes ass. He has that going for him.

by Anonymousreply 193August 18, 2016 5:02 PM

All the Frau crap is stupid. DL'ers are flock animals who post the same cliches repeatedly (attention-whore, delusional fan girls etc.)

No one here knows what the hell happened, but everybody has a strong opinion. So LAME.

by Anonymousreply 194August 18, 2016 5:05 PM

Jared and Jensen's careers will be over when Supernatural ends some day. I mean looking at Jensen's IMDB he hasn't done a non-Supernatural project in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 195August 18, 2016 5:07 PM

That's a little sad R195

by Anonymousreply 196August 18, 2016 5:20 PM

I lived in Vancouver for a number of years and I have a friend who is well known in the sci-fi fandom and she did some work on Supernatural. All those rumours about Jensen and Jared being an item are false but she is absolutely convinced Jensen is deeply closeted and in denial about being gay for personal/religious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 197August 18, 2016 5:58 PM

He comes across as smug and self-satisfied to me. The other one doesn't seem quite so bad.

by Anonymousreply 198August 18, 2016 6:01 PM

Lol that's because Jensen is smart enough to keep that shit offline

by Anonymousreply 199August 18, 2016 6:18 PM

I liked Jensen on an old old show called Dark Angel. His voice wasn't always deep like it is now.

by Anonymousreply 200August 18, 2016 6:18 PM

Enough about these Jansen Shackles and Jarrett Padlocki characters already.

by Anonymousreply 201August 18, 2016 6:22 PM

But we don't know that's what happened, R182.

If he was treated badly, he has a right to complain. He's a fucking PAYING customer.

There are only 2 main stars, R183, not 3.

No one is forcing you to be here, R201, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 202August 18, 2016 6:28 PM

These guys are like 5 year olds. Doesn't anyone ever grow up anymore?

by Anonymousreply 203August 18, 2016 6:32 PM

R202 "If he was treated badly, he has a right to complain. He's a fucking PAYING customer."

Complaining =/= trying to "expose" a probably minimum wage service worker to your millions of fans to get her fired/ruin her career

by Anonymousreply 204August 18, 2016 6:33 PM

R200 Jensen makes his voice deeper on purpose for the show

by Anonymousreply 205August 18, 2016 6:52 PM

R205 And it's fucking annoying as well. He sounds like a gay guy desperately trying to hide a gay lisp.

by Anonymousreply 206August 18, 2016 6:54 PM

R206 Or a prepubescent boy trying to sound manly

by Anonymousreply 207August 18, 2016 7:05 PM

[quote]Jared was a mathlete

Whelp, that's a sentence I'd never thought I'd read on the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 208August 18, 2016 7:18 PM

[quote]I have a friend who is well known in the sci-fi fandom and she did some work on Supernatural

Does "work on Supernatural" mean "writes Wincest and watched the show film for an hour while standing in a cold Vancouver drizzle"?

by Anonymousreply 209August 18, 2016 7:22 PM

Ha! R209.

We've heard your story before as well, R197.

She barely worked with Jared and had some scenes with Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 210August 18, 2016 7:27 PM

Jensen makes his voice deeper because he thought Dean should sound different after being in hell

by Anonymousreply 211August 18, 2016 7:27 PM

Jared is such a "mean girl" at heart, abusing his popularity to exact revenge on some poor nobody.

by Anonymousreply 212August 18, 2016 8:05 PM

R156 HAS to be Ginny in Billing. (in sing songy voice): "You're ca-RAYYYYY-zy."

When did American women get so fucking stupid...

by Anonymousreply 213August 18, 2016 9:08 PM

R213, you have 11 posts in this thread all pretty much defending Padalecki. You sound like a JJ shipper. If you really are male like you pretend to be then you're probably one male shipper out of a thousand fan fraus. So it's pretty rich you're claiming people making fun of you are women.

Actually you sound a lot like Padalecki. New meds haven't kicked in yet?

by Anonymousreply 214August 18, 2016 9:34 PM

Such wit!

Fuck off, idiot, I am not defending Padalecki, I am defending using social media to complain about bad behavior from those who provide it. And I'm in a field of crazies trying to make him sound like he (like me, apparently) is off his meds for doing something normal folks do every goddam day. Never heard of Yelp?

But in this world of DL these days, everyone is pretty much "off his meds" if they try to engage in any critical discussion. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 215August 18, 2016 9:41 PM

R215 = Jared Padalecki, off his meds.

by Anonymousreply 216August 18, 2016 9:52 PM

Not sure why I'm jumping into the middle of this, but you do realise there's a difference between complaining about poor service and what he did, right? Even for a nobody, taking a photo and posting it online would be weird, but given Jared's fanbase and their...let's call it obsessive behaviour - what he did was basically a call to arms for his fans to hunt the woman down. He knows exactly what his fans are like, he knew exactly what he was doing and what would happen.

by Anonymousreply 217August 18, 2016 9:52 PM

R217, everybody except a few Padalecki fangurls in this thread understands what he did was totally wrong.

by Anonymousreply 218August 18, 2016 9:57 PM

I put my poo in R20's entree!

How dat poo taste R29?

Dat poo taste good?

by Anonymousreply 219August 18, 2016 10:28 PM

Sorry R29!

by Anonymousreply 220August 18, 2016 10:30 PM

All the fucking DL QUEENS defended the lying whore Stoya after she went to Twitter to DESTROY James Deen's career. GAY MEN immediately at the defense of some porn whore OVER a straight male whom they couldn't possibly get.

They rabidly defend some loudmouth tattooed rude cunt they don't even know just so they can beat up on Jared.

THERE is what this thread is REALLY about. Pathetic queens who lust over Jared and want to see him ruined in his closet. #Truth

I love Jensen but I haven't watched the show in 3 years because the stories are always the same. I hate the brothers always lying to each other to "protect" the other.

by Anonymousreply 221August 19, 2016 12:31 AM

If I were the waitress, I would sue for putting my safety at risk. He's got enough $$$ that she could do quite well.

by Anonymousreply 222August 19, 2016 2:09 AM

I doubt anybody actually went to her place of employment to harass her, R222.

I'm thinking it was just cyber-bullying.

Still horrible but I don't think her life has ever been in danger.

It's those stupid, dumb bitches that have nothing better to do except post shit on their phones all day.

by Anonymousreply 223August 19, 2016 2:35 AM

R221, pathetic queens, eh? You think gay men should always side with men? What a load of bullshit. No one knows what happened between Stoya and James Deen so it's a bit hard to know what to think. Both sides presented good points. However there were so many women saying Deen takes things way too far that it's just impossible to completely believe he's an angel.

You seem to believe Padalecki is gay or bi. That's obviously just fantasy. Yes it would be great if JJ was real but the reality seems to be that Ackles is a Republican and Padalecki has the habit of acting like a cunt towards people who don't kiss his ass. Various rumors say they are homophobes.

Most people who still believe Padalecki and Ackles are gay seem to be fan fraus who treat those guys as dolls they get to play with. I enjoyed Supernatural up until season 8 or 9. I knew nothing about the fandom and knew vaguely about the JJ rumors. For some reason I decided to take a look at the fandom and realized what lunacy the whole thing was. I had to stop watching the show after that, although the quality had taken a nose dive already then. It also became quite apparent that [bold]the only reason those guys were rumored to be gay was because of the JJ fanfic narrative[/bold]. And the source of the fanfic: Fan fraus, females, women, girls. Like many times with shipping the whole thing had nothing to do with real gay men.

Yes it's possible they are secretly bi or gay. I know enough of Hollywood to realize how deep the closeting goes. But still neither of those guys seem to be friends of the gay community. They are both married to women and have kids. Why the hell should I support them? Especially if Padalecki throws childish and dangerous public fits when service workers "disrespect" him and then he makes his frau army attack them. If that guy is gay my god I wish he stays in the closet for the rest of his life since he'd be a fucking embarrassment for the community.

by Anonymousreply 224August 19, 2016 2:38 AM

I love that Christoph Wailz commercial.

by Anonymousreply 225August 19, 2016 2:44 AM

Sorry, wrong thread ^^^

by Anonymousreply 226August 19, 2016 2:47 AM

Jared & Jensen LOVE their gay fans! They relate!

by Anonymousreply 227August 19, 2016 6:37 AM

[quote]I'm thinking it was just cyber-bullying.

According to a co-worker who posted about the incident (see R9), the restaurants lawyers were getting involved, so I don't think it's just cyberbullying that she's dealing with.

Padalecki originally posted his rant at 2AM, so I'm thinking he'd been drinking and apparently was there until the place closed at 1AM. Then he never did actually say what the waitress allegedly did to him. Yelp's cleaned up this restaurant's reviews to remove all his frau defenders, so you can see the original reviews mentioning the deliberate snooty hipster vibe and the Gothic/vampire theme -- maybe there were comments about the star of Supernatural being at a trendy vampire bar. Who knows.

The waitress apparently tried to talk to him privately to clear up any issues and he was having none of it, so my sympathy here is limited. He was cranky and oversensitive, but he didn't have the maturity to just deal with it without trying to hurt someone else to make himself feel better. Petty and trashy.

by Anonymousreply 228August 19, 2016 10:17 AM

R228 is making up Jared's drunken state. Her whole post is conjecture with a bias to the trashy phone-addicted poor waitress.

by Anonymousreply 229August 19, 2016 11:58 AM

R197 I can't believe Amanda Tapping would say such things about Jensen!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 230August 19, 2016 12:37 PM

Whether or not there was bad service, or the waitress crossed the line, thats irrelevant. Jared should have spoken with the manager or given bad review online. By posting about it - not to mention pic of her face - on his social media with all his thousands of followers, he crossed the line into douchebag territory. It's basically online bullying. He's old enough to know better.

by Anonymousreply 231August 19, 2016 3:10 PM

A fire has destroyed 'The Chameleon' at Stroud/ Which makes me exceedingly glad/ For the waitresses there were appallingly rude/ And the food was disgustingly bad.

by Anonymousreply 232August 19, 2016 6:09 PM

R326 - you may have posted in the wrong thread, but you still make more sense than most of the posts in this, the supposed right thread.

by Anonymousreply 233August 19, 2016 6:13 PM

So a rich, attractive, 6'4", 34 year old Texan man with children, had his feelings hurt...by a waitress!? WTF? Who interacts with their waitress enough to become emotionally attached? And how does bad service hurt your feelings? Did she contend that Jared's flannel shirt wasn't hipster enough? This woman probably makes minimum wage. Saying he got bullied by a waitress...in a private establishment is laughable at best.

I'm betting that he became an emotional drunk and just embarrassed himself in front of his friends, broke down crying about some unrelated shit and ran out of the restaurant in a fuss. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 234August 19, 2016 7:26 PM

I was in a restaurant in Austin once with a group of eight or so and a waitress so bad, so clearly unhappy to be there, that it ended in a yelling match and almost a fistfight among the women and me grabbing the tip off the table and redistributing it back to everyone. It happens. Quit defending the bad ones when there are plenty of good ones doing their jobs.

A cunt is a cunt is a cunt. Don't reward bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 235August 19, 2016 8:24 PM

[quote]Quit defending the bad ones when there are plenty of good ones doing their jobs.

But we don't know what happened? Just Jared's version of events -- and even then he didn't elaborate. I thought it weird that he posted a long spiel but neglected to say exactly what she did.

by Anonymousreply 236August 19, 2016 8:32 PM

He got 'bullied'? For fuck's sake, just leave the restaurant, you weenie! Having a bitchy waitress for one night isn't bullying. Bullying is chronic and relentless and often times you cant get away from it. What a twat.

by Anonymousreply 237August 19, 2016 8:37 PM

R235, did you then take her picture and post it online with her name and place of business? Did you then call upon your millions of social media fans to vaguely say you were treated mean?

by Anonymousreply 238August 19, 2016 9:18 PM

R238, plus full well knowing what batshit crazy fans he has.

by Anonymousreply 239August 19, 2016 10:07 PM

I'd like to think he'll learn his lesson after this but i doubt it

by Anonymousreply 240August 19, 2016 10:38 PM

R240, he's publicly shamed at least two other service workers before. What makes you think this incident would change anything?

by Anonymousreply 241August 19, 2016 11:16 PM

R241 Three strikes and you're out?

by Anonymousreply 242August 19, 2016 11:18 PM

He's a brown bagger, for sure

by Anonymousreply 243August 20, 2016 1:46 AM

jaredpadaleck iJust hanging with @jensenackles , doin a photo shoot.... We ended up at the Arrow stages! But we didn't see @stephenamell ... Oh well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 20, 2016 11:59 AM

I ended up reading comments from Padalecki's Facebook page. Jesus fuck those fan fraus are delusional. Judging by their pics all these came from adult women.

"You're a good person."

"You shouldn't feel the burden of what others do. ... We're standing behind you"

" Please don't let negative people bring you down."

"Jared is human, just like us!"

"All of this could have been avoided if the woman in question treated Jared with dignity and respect."

"he felt the need to vent to people he knew would listen... He's not immature for posting about it instead of going to the manager."

"Jared did NOT intend on this to happen! He is the kindest man I have had the ability to meet and he would NOT wish this upon her!"

"Dont you think he feels awful about this?"

"HE did not say anything wrong. It's the fans."

"He is a good person. He is human. He's inspired so many people and have done so much good! He does ONE thing wrong and people think he is a bad person!?"

"Jared didn't do anything wrong."

"Anyway I wanted to let you know why I did this group called 'We Stand With You'."

"I love you even more because you were trying to show how people even famous can be treated very badly by society!!"

"You are so very loved that it's hard for people to not want to rise up and defend you."

"I, for one, am very proud of you for standing up for yourself. It is a hard thing to do."

"You're not a doormat, you're a human."

"You're incredibly kindhearted and you give so much of yourself."

"I also hope no one has triggered you or anything with rude or horrible comments. You're a phenomenal human being and you deserve to be treated as such."

"You Jared Padalecki have a God given right to speak your mind period weather you are a celebrity or not."

by Anonymousreply 245August 20, 2016 12:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246August 20, 2016 12:40 PM

Team Jared all the way!

by Anonymousreply 247August 20, 2016 12:47 PM

Unhinged.......majorly unhinged. Also lol at "we stand with you". None of them better be over the age of 21.

by Anonymousreply 248August 20, 2016 12:49 PM

Team Edward all the way!

by Anonymousreply 249August 20, 2016 12:50 PM

Lmfao R249

by Anonymousreply 250August 20, 2016 12:54 PM

Jared is bipolar with medication issues. Fame isn't a good mix with that and the alcohol and whatever else he might be using to self-medicate sure as hell isn't either. You can bet your ass there are some secondary diagnoses as well.

What happened with the waitress is ultimately irrelevant since the major issue is that he took it upon himself to make the whole thing public in a way that only a celebrity can. Worse, he gave her name, her place of work and a photo of her to a fan base that is known to include some rather unhinged individuals. This is apparently just the latest event in what has become a pattern of behavior. The waitress could be the most evil bitch in the universe (or just had the misfortune to get in his way), but the fact remains that she is only a waitress and has no real power to hurt him while he has a great deal of social influence and his one tweet has created serious problems for her.

This isn't going to end well for anyone and I imagine the first thing is that the network is going to tell Jared to get his shit together and act like an adult online.

For what it's worth, I enjoy the show although I wouldn't call myself a "fan." I'm a middle-aged gay male and I don't tweet or pay attention to their fanclubs or go to conventions. I have no stake in how this plays out at all except that I hope no one gets hurt.

by Anonymousreply 251August 20, 2016 1:27 PM

R251= a sane individual

by Anonymousreply 252August 20, 2016 1:32 PM

He's said he suffers from depression.

He is not bi-polar.

by Anonymousreply 253August 21, 2016 1:35 AM

Being depressed is sort of normal and not considered to be really a mental illness since we all get moody at times. Being bipolar means you are bald-Britney level crazy and hear voices. That's how people think.

If he's bipolar no wonder he hasn't revealed it. I have a feeling CW has people dealing with his mess and at some point as a PR move he really might come out as bipolar. Either he's seen as a total cunt or as mentally ill. We'll probably see him go to rehab before it comes to that, though. Up until now the whole Supernatural fandom has seemed more or less incestuous and he's been able to do whatever the hell he wants. But most fan fraus must realize they could've easily been in waitress's place. They pretend to be on his side but they know something's not quite right here. There were enough "I like him but he did wrong" posts on his FB page to see that the fandom is not giving him a total free pass anymore. Obviously the crazy ones act like Manson girls and probably spend most of their time pretending they are dating him so they don't care if he's mentally ill.

The fandom is the thing keeping the show alive so it'll be interesting to see what happens when Padalecki starts losing its support.

by Anonymousreply 254August 21, 2016 2:22 AM

If he's depressed now, wait till he's unemployed and middle-aged.

by Anonymousreply 255August 21, 2016 2:25 AM

I have bipolar disorder - acting like this is not something you can associate with it. He acts like this because he is an arsehole.

Most people who have bipolar don't disclose it and the majority of people get away with that, because they take their meds and act like normal human beings - I guarantee that you know one but just don't realise it.

Jared Padalecki is a spoilt and arrogant little arsehole and it will suck for the rest of us if he uses having bipolar as an excuse for being a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 256August 21, 2016 5:33 AM

Spoilt and arrogant but with a great ass. That makes up for a lot, both here and in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 257August 21, 2016 4:08 PM

LOl, he has a tiny, skinny ass.

That picture above shows just how incredibly thin he has become lately.

You're thinking of his season 4 and 5 ass, R257.

He hasn't looked nearly as good in a very, very long time.

by Anonymousreply 258August 21, 2016 7:30 PM

Jared farts a lot (according to Jensen), so that skinny ass can be lethal.

by Anonymousreply 259August 21, 2016 11:18 PM

Yes those farts are made of Sulfur according to Jensen

by Anonymousreply 260August 22, 2016 4:43 AM

Must be all those cheeseburgers he eats.

by Anonymousreply 261August 22, 2016 5:08 AM

Typical fandom talk. "Aren't they so funny!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 262August 22, 2016 5:10 AM

R261 Yeah, it's all the meat he eats turning into toxic gas. He might be less obnoxious and douchey if he ate more veggies. LOL

by Anonymousreply 263August 22, 2016 5:19 AM

Well he is from Texas

by Anonymousreply 264August 22, 2016 5:22 AM

We weren't there!

We don't know who did what to who?

Who's curly fries were supposed to be french fries or criss cut fries!

We weren't there! We don't know!

by Anonymousreply 265August 22, 2016 5:28 AM

Lmfao R265

by Anonymousreply 266August 22, 2016 5:42 AM

Yeah, I was completely turned off by Jared when he kept farting on the set of SUPERNATURAL or make references to it. I was so hot for him during GILMORE GIRLS.

by Anonymousreply 267August 22, 2016 1:45 PM

Yes there are a ton of bloopers on Supernatural DVDs passing silent but deadly farts in the car. However according to Misha Collins Jensen has taken over as the reigning fart champion on set.

They must be straight because gay guys aren't nowhere near as open about their farts.

by Anonymousreply 268August 22, 2016 2:01 PM

R258 - I had no idea Jared Padalecki's ass had seasons.

by Anonymousreply 269August 22, 2016 2:04 PM

R269 I prefer to call them 'phases,' like the moon.

by Anonymousreply 270August 22, 2016 2:36 PM

Hahaha, R269.

I meant that the tv show seasons 4 and 5 of the show is where Jared looked the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 271August 23, 2016 1:12 AM

You're right, R271, I don't know why guys get rail thin and lose their best feature. Jared's ass was a nice full box way back when. Now it looks like one of those awful skinny jeans junkie butts -- though I would wager his at least still looks good naked since it had muscle back then. The sad flapjack ass is genetic.

by Anonymousreply 272August 23, 2016 4:01 AM

Reading through the posts defending him is like being trapped in a room up with sociopaths.

He's a rich spoiled prick. A better looking Donald Trump. This was an unconscionable thing to do. And his fans are psychos.

He says, "... you believe I'm not entitled to share my concerns or unhappiness because I'm a "celebrity". That's akin to the people who told me that I should be "happy" because I'm "successful", and that I shouldn't have "depression" or "anxiety" because "famous people" are so "lucky". And I very much don't appreciate being victim shamed, even though I'm "famous" and should just "deal with it and keep quiet about it".

Wow. That sense of entitlement is unreal. Yes, I'm rich and famous but I'm the powerless victim. Again, Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 273August 23, 2016 4:48 AM

What a nasty little drama queen

by Anonymousreply 274August 23, 2016 4:56 AM

Is R274 talking about R273?

by Anonymousreply 275August 23, 2016 5:44 AM

No. I'm talking about Padalecki.

by Anonymousreply 276August 23, 2016 5:47 AM

Everyone looked good back in seasons 4 and 5

by Anonymousreply 277August 23, 2016 9:05 AM

R277 They have all aged badly, the 2 J's and Misha, too.

by Anonymousreply 278August 23, 2016 3:46 PM

I believe I even looked good back in seasons 4 and 5.

by Anonymousreply 279August 23, 2016 3:50 PM

R279 SUPERNATURAL is starting its 12th season this fall (2016-2017), so seasons 4 and 5 were 2008-2009 and 2009-2010, respectively. Jansen (b. 1978) turned 30 in 2008, and Jared (b. 1982) was 26. They're now 38 and 34.

by Anonymousreply 280August 23, 2016 4:39 PM

R275 And you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 281August 23, 2016 6:10 PM

Is there still a plot? Does the show get better after the disaster of season 4?

There's something about characters dying and then coming back again and again that takes away any suspense.

by Anonymousreply 282August 23, 2016 6:24 PM

[quote][R275] And you knew that.

Obviously she knew since she's been defending Padalecki and bitching about the waitress in multiple posts.

by Anonymousreply 283August 23, 2016 6:40 PM

It's a big fat negatory to both questions, Mary R282

by Anonymousreply 284August 23, 2016 7:16 PM

Yes, that's a huge problem, R282.

We know people don't stay dead and keep coming back so there's no real hurt when they die because we all know they'll come back eventually.

by Anonymousreply 285August 23, 2016 8:08 PM

Notice how still in the times brainless fangirls idealize people, even the modern feminazis who crucify normal men for doing things that they cheer their celebs crushes for doing

by Anonymousreply 286August 24, 2016 12:39 AM

Jared Padalecki looks like Mickey Dolenz.

by Anonymousreply 287August 24, 2016 2:18 AM

Are all the celebs this self-entitled? Because my guess is that they are and some are just better at hiding it than others.

by Anonymousreply 288August 24, 2016 2:35 AM

There's so much crazy on this thread!

Why do Jensen/Jared bring out all the crazies?

[quote] Yes those farts are made of Sulfur according to Jensen

Jensen probably begs him for it, the twisted fundie closeted fuck!

by Anonymousreply 289August 24, 2016 2:51 AM

Supernatural was better when it was just a "Monster of the Week" show - I lost interest once they had ridiculous story arcs and stopped watching altogether when Jenson start using the ridiculous fake voice.

by Anonymousreply 290August 24, 2016 2:58 AM

I watch for the beauty of Jensen. Would love to know if he ever fooled around with Tom Welling or Michael Rosenbaum on Smallville.

by Anonymousreply 291August 24, 2016 3:05 AM

I think he might have had a little somethin' somethin' with Rosenbaum. There's a picture of them sitting on the floor of an airport waiting to go home or going to some Caribbean island with a group of friends.

by Anonymousreply 292August 24, 2016 3:19 AM

R291 Jensen was at his prime when doing that one season of Smallville. The role he played was boring, and his acting was so-so, but he was great eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 293August 24, 2016 7:10 AM

I found it hilarious that Jensen's character who was playing a high school coach on Smallville was dating Lana Lang.

by Anonymousreply 294August 24, 2016 10:19 AM

R286 It's so fucking annoying

by Anonymousreply 295August 24, 2016 10:20 AM

So what's the fallout, if anything.

by Anonymousreply 296August 25, 2016 8:22 PM

There won't be any. Everyone's moved on as always happens in this age of internet.

by Anonymousreply 297August 25, 2016 9:02 PM

Be kind to Jared. He's only days away from getting his first period.

by Anonymousreply 298August 25, 2016 9:40 PM

Jared's ass is all worn out from jensen"s pounding. Those butt muscles just couldn't handle the jensen load and caved in under the strain. Mischa looks to have suffered the same fate. Those asses were prime in season 4 but jensen has used them both up over the next 7 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 299August 25, 2016 9:51 PM

R299 When did Jensen go from pretty boy bottom to such a mean top? I mean, look at him when he played Eric Brady ib Days, and you would think he would bend over if the price was right.

by Anonymousreply 300August 25, 2016 10:14 PM

The thing with Jensen deepening his voice got pretty funny over time. He sounded freakish. Then Jared tried to copy him.

Honestly, these two have serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 301August 25, 2016 10:47 PM

issues or are they doing what they think their fans want; and the show shows no signs of ending.

they're laughing all the way to the bank

by Anonymousreply 302August 26, 2016 6:06 AM

They are both hot, adored and successful. We all know that Datalounge is a seething place of bitter envy. They are ripe to be taken down by all the failures that pollute this board. They are indeed laughing all the way to season 12, the next convention and the bank. Meanwhile the critics here have.....just a gay internet site.

by Anonymousreply 303August 26, 2016 6:16 AM

This gif has never been more relevant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304August 26, 2016 6:22 AM

R292 Did not know that Rosenbaum and Ackles socialized outside the show. They'd make a hot pair.

On another not, that Kirsten Kreuk was one lucky bitch on Smallville: Tom Welling, Rosenbaum, Ackles, Eric Johnson....one hot guy after another as her love interest.

by Anonymousreply 305August 27, 2016 2:28 AM

R302 They don't appear to be "laughing", they appear to be having a nervous breakdown all the way to the bank. Jared seems happy to you???

by Anonymousreply 306August 27, 2016 4:15 AM

R303 Real it in frau. No one knows these two losers outside of the show's fanbase. And they're known for being on a cheesey horror series...they're not Jonas Salk and Pierre Curie. :) You really need to get out more.

Judging from that reddit thread, Jared isn't loved and adored. And his fans are just mental like he is.

by Anonymousreply 307August 27, 2016 4:17 AM

I don't know if they still are but i thought Jensen and Tom Welling were good friends so maybe him and Rosenbaum hung out as well

by Anonymousreply 308August 27, 2016 5:23 AM

R308 why wouldn't they still be friends?

by Anonymousreply 309August 27, 2016 5:13 PM

I follow Rosenbaum on Twitter and one time he did a Facebook live or one of those and I got to the page early enough that I asked a question and he was reading thru the comments.

I had told him "you should be on Supernatural!!" He read my comment and said something like "no I don't think I should be on Supernatural" sort of emphatic.

So I wonder what happened between them all.

by Anonymousreply 310August 27, 2016 6:56 PM

R310 Rosenbaum probably detests stale CW shows that drag on and on. He left Smallville early for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 311August 27, 2016 10:07 PM

Yeah, I doubt that. He came back for the last few episodes.

Besides, it's not as if he's burning up the ratings with his even less-seen show on the even less- viewers on TVLand.

by Anonymousreply 312August 27, 2016 11:22 PM

Didn't know Michael had his own show but the title is cracking me up as well as the description.

Impastor follows Buddy Dobbs (Michael Rosenbaum), a fugitive and hard-core gambling addict who, in order to hide from a pair of loan sharks, ends up stealing the identity of a recently deceased gay Lutheran pastor who was relocating to Ladner, a local small-town community.

by Anonymousreply 313August 28, 2016 5:03 AM

I saw the first couple of episodes then sort of lost track.

It's pretty outrageous, actually. Especially for a TVLand show.

It is funny, though.

Maybe I'll tune in to season 2.

by Anonymousreply 314August 28, 2016 6:45 PM

We have a dedicated Impastor thread but it didn't get too many posts. It's a funny show and I watched maybe 6 episodes but sort of just forgot it then.

by Anonymousreply 315August 28, 2016 6:52 PM

It sounds a little like Banshee, but gay.

by Anonymousreply 316August 28, 2016 6:56 PM

R316, Impastor and Banshee are nothing alike.

by Anonymousreply 317August 28, 2016 6:59 PM

R306, well, if that's true they can pay for lots and lots of therapy.

by Anonymousreply 318August 28, 2016 7:02 PM

R50, this asshole talked shit when PSH overdosed? Wow, what a fucking loser. PSH was one of the best actors that we have seen hit the streets in the last 50 years. The guy is up there with Streep, DeNiro, Nicholson, etc., and this Jared Padalecki guy had the balls to say something negative? What an idiot. He will never even get close to anything that PSH was about. Not even in the same universe.

It looks like this guy just likes causing drama and strife where ever he goes. Probably the kind of guy that has to constantly be a victim. Really creepy thing to post a picture of this waitress online. I'd get an attorney, sue the shit out of him, and teach his entitled, narcissistic ass a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 319August 28, 2016 8:00 PM

So I decided to watch 10 minutes or so of this shitastic show, SUPERNATURAL, because admittedly, I've never viewed even one episode. All I have to say is that I have no regrets. I don't beleive I've been missing out.

It's interesting that this "actor", Jared Padlecki decided to go on Twitter immediately after the announcement of Philip Seymour Hoffman's unfortunate overdose, and talk shit, especially since he claims to have a long standing struggle with depression, himself. Most addicts and alcoholics become addicted to drugs and/or alcohol because they are self-medicating, due to depression. It's a pretty big deal when one can finally get sober, because most can not and do not get sober. PSH was sober for 23 years before he relapsed, it's not like he had a needle stuck in his arm for all of his adult life.

All I know is that if I were truly an actor, and took the craft seriously, I would rather live for 46 years, and end up dead with a needle in my arm, knowing that before I died, I was one of the most talented people to EVER set foot on a stage, film set, whatever, and know that I was able to share something truly noteworthy and memorable with the world, than to live to be 100 years old, "acting" on some stupid tv show, going on Facebook and Twitter rants and talking shit about people who have to work really tough jobs for a living, or dissing dead actors whose talent I can't even begin fathom, because I know nothing about the true "craft" of acting, or what it means to truly be a real "actor".

by Anonymousreply 320August 28, 2016 10:53 PM

This is the fandom bubble these guys live in. They are treated as gods. They apparently have these conventions monthly. I took a look at the ticket prices and the available tickets were $200+ for one day pass and starting from $600 for three day pass. It's possible there were cheaper ones but they were sold out already. BTW, someone was trying to sell a ticket into a Gold Panel, like the one in the video, for $699 at Craigslist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321August 29, 2016 5:01 AM

Here's one movie guy attending a Supernatural con 5 years ago. Things have probably gotten even more desperate since then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 29, 2016 5:02 AM

Yeah, well, R320, his two kids still have a dad.

😏😏😏

by Anonymousreply 323August 29, 2016 5:32 AM

And there's Jensen's homophobic reaction to the whole Dean/Castiel thing which is just bullshit. It's evil that he's never really been called out on it.

It's no wonder they're narcissistic assholes when they're surrounded by such fans.

by Anonymousreply 324August 29, 2016 5:42 AM

[quote] Yeah, well, [R320], his two kids still have a dad.

A dad who throws public tantrums when the help "disrespects" him, and then sends his lunatic female fan army after them. Kids must be so proud when they grow up.

by Anonymousreply 325August 29, 2016 5:58 AM

R324 Jensen not liking Destiel doesn't equal a homophobe. It was never going to happen fans of that ship need to let it go. Dean is as straight as an arrow.

by Anonymousreply 326August 29, 2016 6:37 AM

R325 Kids don't need to be proud of their dad. They just need a meal ticket until they are old enough.

by Anonymousreply 327August 29, 2016 6:37 AM

R323, yes, they do still have a dad, as did PSH's kids. The differences being: PSH's kids will one day be grown adults who will one day view their father's body of work, and his legacy, and think, "wow, this man, my father, was one of the most talented actors out there. I can be really proud of who he was". Meanwhile, Padalecki's kids won't even get the privilege of name dropping, because no one knows who the fuck their father is, or what he did for a living. Padalecki is a self involved narcissist, who thinks he is gifted, with amazing talent, and is entitled to special treatment, when in fact, he is way below average and extremely unremarkable. PSH was a below average looking guy, who was completely self deprecating, and flew under the radar. He never claimed to be anything special, yet in fact, was absolutely gifted, one of the most talented actors of his generation, uniquely remarkable, and will always be remembered in a favorable way. Almost all of his performances were outstanding. People loved this guy. I've never heard one person ever say anything negative about PSH, before, or after his death, except this asshole. PSH was well respected, and many said that working with him was an honor.

In 10 years, no one will have a fucking clue who Jared Padalecki is. Pretty much, no one knows now. There isn't one thing this guy has done to favorably contribute to the artistic community. He's been working for many many years, and all he's known for is some crappy show, showing up at ridiculous conventions, and social media rants. Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 328August 29, 2016 8:28 AM

R322 Thanks for posting that article. This isn't the first time i've heard about Creation and prob won't be the last. I also love the comments below and how one of them says Jensen does these conventions because he doesn't want to let fans down LOL. I'm sure money has nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 329August 29, 2016 9:02 AM

Awkwaaard lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330August 29, 2016 12:29 PM

You've definitely got issues, R328.

This rage might've been appropriate when the druggie actually died, not years after the fact.

Who cares at this point??

And, again, he'll still be a "nobody" for (hopefully) many, many more years with his kids.

by Anonymousreply 331August 29, 2016 7:25 PM

Jared needs a cock in his mouth to stfu/.

by Anonymousreply 332August 29, 2016 7:33 PM

R331, I just found out, so that's why I've commented on it recently. However, the story about Jared posting the waitresses' face on social media is RECENT. Let's talk about that, rather than about what a talentless waste of space and what a joke of an acting career Padalecki has had, especially in comparison to probably the best thing since Orson Welles, who is Mr. Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Can you imagine being the kind of person that goes online, to your social media account, to whine, bitch, and complain every time you have a conversation, or an interaction with a service staff person that doesn't go your way? Can you imagine being a grown man who is the father of several children, doing something so immature and ridiculous? And you can't even claim you do it because you're addicted to being an asshole, unless not being an asshole causes physical withdrawals similar to heroin withdrawals. I've had several customer service issues that have really pissed me off. I had one in particular lately with the front desk receptionist at my dentist's office. The young lady completely FUCKED UP. 100% her fault, and I lost $500.00 because of it. I was furious. Want to know what I did? I promised myself to wait a week before I called her. She already knew that she had fucked up, and I knew that she was somewhat anxious as to what was going to come of it. I decided to let it go. I called her up and explained to her that she made a mistake that could cost her her job, and that she needed to make sure she did not make that kind of mistake again. She's a nice kid, who also happens to be an airhead, and she made a mistake that pissed me off to no end, but I'm a fucking grown up, and I will make $500 again, and again, and again. I also know she's a single mom. I just don't need to make that kind of damage happen for someone because I am angry, or because my feelings are hurt.

This Jared guy is a straight up malignant narcissist who plays the victim, who will not be victimized. However, he has absolutely no problem with damaging other people by not only naming names, but this cunt of a human being also takes unapproved photos of his subjects, and places them online! Do you realize how catastrophic that could have been for this young lady? When you are a celebrity or a politician or a public figure with a large following, you have a responsibility and a moral obligation to behave in a way that does not intentionally expose others to harm. This guy is THE biggest asshole "celebrity" that I have read about in a while, because not only did he sic his wolves on this young lady, he used these mentally ill people that he calls "fans" to hurt and torture another human being. He's trash, plain and simple. There's nothing he can do or say to redeem himself of what a vile person he actually is. The only people that seem clueless to that fact are his fans, and him.

And btw, odds are as follows: if his kids turn out to be decent human beings, everyone will know it's because they had a decent mother, and the children will eventually want nothing to do with him. If his kids turn out to be absolute assholes, no one will be surprised, because everyone figures that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Jared is fucking head case. 100% has major issues, and should seek the help of a mental health professional who will tell him the truth, instead of wanking him off by telling him what he wants to hear.

by Anonymousreply 333August 29, 2016 8:41 PM

R326 Go fuck yourself, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 334August 30, 2016 1:10 AM

R326 From the actor who played Castiel...

"You know, we know what it is, what’s going on. We don’t talk about it. The actors don’t, Jensen and I don’t. But we’re all perfectly aware of how the relationship is, the writers are completely aware of how it’s being written. It may be unspoken but that doesn’t mean it’s not there or not true."

So eat that, bigot.

by Anonymousreply 335August 30, 2016 1:13 AM

No, you go fuck yourself, R334.

Collins is an opportunistic asshole who keeps that stupid idea alive to try to make his character relevant and just a little bit important to the show.

He isn't.

He keeps the delusional fans around just so that they can pester, harass and annoy the writers and producers of the show to keep his character around.

FUCK Castiel, destihell and those stupid, delusional bitches who keep thinking their ship will be made real.

by Anonymousreply 336August 30, 2016 1:27 AM

Girls. Girls you both are assholes!

by Anonymousreply 337August 30, 2016 1:28 AM

I'm imagining R366 's post as being read by Piper Laurie in "Carrie."

R310 Rosenbaum gave Ackles a shout-out the other day on facebook so I doubt there was any falling out. But he gets asked a lot about going on Supernatural so maybe he's had enough of the question.

by Anonymousreply 338August 30, 2016 1:43 AM

R336 Get professional help, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 339August 30, 2016 2:43 AM

What is that statement in reference to, r335?

by Anonymousreply 340August 30, 2016 2:46 AM

The delusion that Dean and Castiel have some secret, special relationship.

Pathetic, deluded idiots is what they are.

by Anonymousreply 341August 30, 2016 3:15 AM

R334 Truth hurts huh?

R335 Seriously? That's the best that Collins can come up with?? An unspoken bond?? Lmfao

by Anonymousreply 342August 30, 2016 7:06 AM

The gay men here are incredibly self loathing.

by Anonymousreply 343September 1, 2016 3:13 AM

On DL or this thread R343?

by Anonymousreply 344September 1, 2016 8:41 AM

[quote]The gay men here are incredibly self loathing.

Not sure what you are referring to but I assume you're talking about certain Supernatural shipping scenarios. When you see someone acting extremely passionately about Ackles and Padalecki (and hating Misha Collins who pretty much seems to be bisexual) chances are they are female. I'm a gay man and I was totally enjoying Dean and Castiel together for the first couple of seasons after Castiel appeared. I can't say I'm an expert but I've understood that people who were shipping J2 or Wincest hate Misha Collins for crashing the party. And it seems most of those people are women.

It was obvious that Dean and Castiel were written to have a strong emotional connection. I doubt it was homosexual in a sexual way since if I remember correctly angels aren't really sexual beings in the show (it's been years since I've watched the show so I could be wrong, though. I remember sex was something quite foreign for Castiel). But partly possibly because Dean and Castiel had great chemistry the writers went there and made them to have a special connection. Obviously they were never going to be lovers but it's silly that Misha Collins haters blame Collins for it all. The production totally made him an important part of Dean's life once they saw how well they worked together.

To me Dean and Castiel was the closest thing to a gay relationship the show's ever had. (I stopped watching during season 8 or 9 so not sure what has happened since.) Honestly it's hard to see any gay man hating Destiel. Dean with Castiel reminded me so very much of the bicurious straight men I've messed around with (they were always close friends and things just developed a bit further into something more). The emotional connection between those two was something really special.

by Anonymousreply 345September 1, 2016 9:26 AM

Oh Jesus......

by Anonymousreply 346September 1, 2016 9:28 AM

R346, if you are Oh Jesusing me then be my guest. I knew nothing about the fandom wide shipping of the J2/Wincest/Destiel/whatever when I was watching the show. It was obvious Castiel was made a close friend of Dean. Why on earth would you have problem with that? Just leave out the crazy fandom and the crazy shipper fan fraus. It's hard to imagine any gay men not realizing what they were watching with Dean and Castiel: Two men with closer than normal bond. Obviously Castiel was an angel and could've easily looked like a giant frog and they still would've had some sort of emotional connection since Castiel was a higher being. But Castiel was a beautiful man which obviously made the whole look like something more. Like I said I'm not saying they were made into a gay couple but they were most certainly were made to have deep emotional connection.

Supernatural fandom has so many crazy as hell people in it that it's really hard to have a conversation about it. You never know who you're talking to. I totally understand that the whole Destiel thing is frustrating. It doesn't mean Dean and Castiel weren't close in the show.

by Anonymousreply 347September 1, 2016 9:44 AM

The "two men with the closer than normal bond" are actually Sam and Dean

by Anonymousreply 348September 1, 2016 5:01 PM

R348, well they are brothers. I've personally never understood how anyone can ship siblings.

by Anonymousreply 349September 2, 2016 5:37 AM

Dean and Castiel do share a bond but i just never saw anything sexual about it and it's annoying to see fangirls continually put these labels on hetero characters in tv shows.

by Anonymousreply 350September 2, 2016 9:23 AM

R350, are you female? I see that you have almost 80 posts in this thread and it appears you hate Misha Collins and love Jensen Ackles. You have problem with Ackles playing gay characters?

by Anonymousreply 351September 2, 2016 10:24 AM

I actually like both Ackles and Misha. When has Jensen played a gay character?

by Anonymousreply 352September 2, 2016 10:35 AM

What a story, r152 ! Everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at his rear end.

by Anonymousreply 353September 2, 2016 10:44 AM

Jared... yum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354September 2, 2016 9:45 PM

Jensen... yum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355September 2, 2016 9:46 PM

I wanna smell those pits!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356September 2, 2016 9:47 PM

Steven Amell and Jared Padalecki. Hot bros!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357September 2, 2016 9:50 PM

There's a movie out there called Blonde about Marilyn Monroe.

He plays the boyfriend or friend of a friend of Marilyn.

There's actually some hysterical videos of Jensen dancing around in a kimono. Some people have set his moves to all sorts of music.

by Anonymousreply 358September 2, 2016 10:43 PM

They both look like dbags in that pic R357

by Anonymousreply 359September 3, 2016 8:16 AM

The season 11 gag-reel is out.

Lots of funny interactions between Jensen and Jared.

by Anonymousreply 360September 4, 2016 5:48 AM

They are so gross now.

by Anonymousreply 361September 4, 2016 6:21 AM

he sounds like such a little bitch

by Anonymousreply 362September 4, 2016 6:24 AM

His wittle feelings were hurt.

by Anonymousreply 363September 4, 2016 6:24 AM

Saw a lot of complaints on tumblr about the gag reel and how their isn't much of Misha in it.

by Anonymousreply 364September 4, 2016 11:24 AM

Boy, the lesbians are really butthurt by Jared calling out the lesbian bartender with the bad attitude.

He really stuck a chord with them.

I guess they're not used to being called out.

by Anonymousreply 365September 4, 2016 12:22 PM

How do we know she's a lesbian? And what does that have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 366September 4, 2016 12:25 PM

Her being a lesbian has nothing to do with it, other than the lesbians on this board are attacking Jared for using his star power to get revenge on her.

I see nothing wrong for it. She was horrible to him, and he was equally horrible to her. Tit for tat. That's how it works.

If you don't like it, then don't be an asshole to people.

by Anonymousreply 367September 4, 2016 12:36 PM

This show and the actors must be HUGE to have 367 posts and counting.

by Anonymousreply 368September 4, 2016 12:42 PM

But we don't even know what she actually did! And whatever it was should be settled with the manager in person not online where all the crazies can see.

by Anonymousreply 369September 4, 2016 12:48 PM

Who cares about that no-talent idiot??

What's really pathetic is that some poor SOB had to actually go online and explain that because Jensen and Jared were NOT messing with Collins he was able to get thru his scenes without him messing up 10 or 15 times. . Hence, not much material for the gag reel.

by Anonymousreply 370September 4, 2016 3:07 PM

Jared and Misha definitely take their pranks to a whole new level.

by Anonymousreply 371September 4, 2016 3:12 PM

Padalecki is kind of a waste of his beautiful body. He should be hunting in the wild, cooking steaks, fixing cars and topping Colto-like twinks, not opening himself up to personal attacks from servers.

by Anonymousreply 372September 4, 2016 6:09 PM

[quote]Her being a lesbian has nothing to do with it, other than the lesbians on this board are attacking Jared for using his star power to get revenge on her. I see nothing wrong for it. She was horrible to him, and he was equally horrible to her. Tit for tat. That's how it works. If you don't like it, then don't be an asshole to people.

This "lesbian" is a gay male. You homophobic cunt are trying to make the whole thing being a revenge from the lezzies. You're a pathetic Padalecki fangirl who thinks insulting gay women on a gay forum somehow gets Padalecki sympathy. No one has even brought up before that the bartender might be gay. It really makes no difference if she's gay or not since Padalecki acted like a total asshole.

People like you trying to make him into a victim are just sad. What, you get wet imagining him crying after some big bad lezzie attacked him and you get to comfort him? Guess what, you're never gonna get more closer to his dick than you did after paying hundreds of bucks for having a photo taken with him. Did he even touch you or was it all hover hands? He probably sees you and other lunatic fans as crazy losers. But keep giving him your money, it's the only thing he wants from you.

by Anonymousreply 373September 4, 2016 6:28 PM

R350 Get off the gay board, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 374September 5, 2016 1:23 AM

Agree with R373. R367 is a homophobic asshole. Fuck off frau.

by Anonymousreply 375September 5, 2016 1:28 AM

Calling women cunts contributes to misogyny and only widens the gap between gay men and the straight community. It also contributes indirectly, to low self-esteem in women and self-harm, self-medication and suicide amongst cisgender women and young people in the LGBT community. Datalounge continues to contribute to world misogyny and maintaining tension between us and the mainstream community.

#StopTheMisogyny

#It's Killing Us

by Anonymousreply 376September 5, 2016 4:09 AM

R374 that was pathetic.

R376 I can't tell if you're joking or.......???

by Anonymousreply 377September 5, 2016 8:15 AM

Yeah these fans are really fucking nuts.

I have a friend who is heavily into Misha. She is married and constantly posts "I love Misha" type shit on Facebook. Memes, memorabilia, etc... She is also over 50.

Anyways, I'm a fan of true crime (ID channel, 48 Hours, etc...) and ended up watching the Karla Homolka movie on Netflix where Paul Bernardo was played by Misha. So I told my friend that I thought he was pretty good in it and she should check it out. She immediately snapped at me that he had no idea what he was getting into when he played that role and there was backlash and he has since disavowed the entire project and she will never NEVER watch it out of respect for him. It was the fucking craziest thing I have ever experienced.

by Anonymousreply 378September 5, 2016 9:09 AM

I haven't seen the movie myself but i do remember Misha saying something about how he regretted doing the movie. I've seen fans say similar things to what your friend has said.

by Anonymousreply 379September 5, 2016 9:22 AM

How, as an actor, do you take a role and have no clue or do any research on the person you are playing? Especially if the role is a real life person.

by Anonymousreply 380September 5, 2016 9:28 AM

I don't know. Maybe he was ok with it at the time but later on wasn't proud of it?? I mean the character was majorly fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 381September 5, 2016 9:59 AM

[quote]Calling women cunts contributes to misogyny and only widens the gap between gay men and the straight community. It also contributes indirectly, to low self-esteem in women and self-harm, self-medication and suicide amongst cisgender women and young people in the LGBT community. Datalounge continues to contribute to world misogyny and maintaining tension between us and the mainstream community. #StopTheMisogyny #It's Killing Us

Let me guess, you're offended that people call Padalecki's crazy fan fraus cunts? Yet you don't have any problems with Padalecki, an adult man, practically destroying A WOMAN's life with his extremely malicious behavior? You're just a bunch of stupid women salivating over a man who behaves like a total twat towards women because you let him. Now who's the one being misogynistic here?

by Anonymousreply 382September 5, 2016 10:15 AM

R382, as a woman, I want to tell you that you are 100% right, and that I do hope you won' t put us all together in the frau category. Smart women hate these twats (and I use the term consciously and on purpose)! I don' t believe in the "women should stick together no matter what" mantra AT ALL, and it doesn' t take a genius to understand that a powerful, rich, white guy just tried to destroy a woman' s life by putting names and personal informations on a site where his fans would' ve fought for him. These stupid women not only are misogynistic assholes while at the same time having the nerve to invoke feminism, they are also too dumb to realize that a man is using them to avoid taking responsibilities for his actions.

Good job, R376.

by Anonymousreply 383September 5, 2016 11:04 AM

I just noticed that Padalecki's anti-depression campaign (or whatever it is) sells T-shirts with the text

[bold]I AM ENOUGH - Love Yourself First[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 384September 5, 2016 11:15 AM

Wonder how many of those shirts he sold 😒

by Anonymousreply 385September 5, 2016 11:31 AM

As someone who's been fighting depression all my life I'm finding this whole campaign pretty much outrageous. An apparently narcissistic tv star pretty boy (aging badly though) who regularly bitches about either dead people or about those in way weaker positions acts like some kind of savior for the depressed. This guy only picks fights with people who can't fight back. He's the bully who only attacks the weak ones. I find it absolutely disgusting he's trying to pretend he's somehow in a position to speak about depression. I don't give a shit if he's depressed himself, he's obviously got mental issues like most bullies do.

And btw, R376, more and more the term cunt is being used with men as well. Padalecki himself is a perfect example of one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386September 5, 2016 11:47 AM

Didn't they have any other pictures they could use?

by Anonymousreply 387September 5, 2016 11:55 AM

Is there a post on here that relates in detail what happened? Thanks...

by Anonymousreply 388September 5, 2016 12:25 PM

The one right at the top R388

by Anonymousreply 389September 5, 2016 12:49 PM

R388, OP's link tells it all. Padalecki has refused to say what really happened but judging by his earlier behavior of publicly dissing service workers who "disrespect" him it could've been just a case of the bartender not kissing his ass. Whatever she did is in the end irrelevant since he escalated the whole situation into a totally fucked up level when he posted her pic to his millions of rabid fans and just vaguely blamed her for something bad.

He knows perfectly well how easily those ladies get riled up to defend him and he did it totally on purpose. He was absolutely aware there are enough complete basket cases in the fandom who would go and try to destroy the bartender's life and try to destroy the bar. And they've certainly tried to do exactly that. Apparently the bartender's life was threatened and the crazy fan cunts tried to ruin the reputation of the bar.

That's Jared Padalecki for you. I actually wish the bartender would sue him since Padalecki knowingly set his followers after her.

I actually have a feeling this incident might end up getting the show cancelled. Padalecki showed how unstable he is and judging by the posts on his Facebook page there were fans who saw what he's really like.

by Anonymousreply 390September 5, 2016 12:54 PM

So there are no specifics...?

by Anonymousreply 391September 5, 2016 1:09 PM

R391, no, because Padalecki refused to tell what really happened. A friend of the bartender apparently said the bartender can have a bit crude humor but that she tried to make Padalecki feel better when he apparently was falling apart in the bar. It sounds like he was having some kind of mental breakdown, possibly due to booze or drugs. But seriously, unless the bartender was going all Divine on him nothing really warrants his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 392September 5, 2016 1:15 PM

I realized Padalecki is now one of those people I love to hate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393September 5, 2016 1:23 PM

Why did Padalecki get that unfortunate tattoo on his nice chest?

by Anonymousreply 394September 5, 2016 6:01 PM

The tattoo is for the character on the show. It's a charm to prevent possession by demons. I assume it's fake and just for the character, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 395September 5, 2016 10:13 PM

I wasn't there, I don't know who was in the right, but the bottom line is he has to know his rabid fan base will go ape shit on this woman; better to just tell her manager and leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 396September 5, 2016 10:39 PM

R381, the guy was fucked up even before Collins started doing the movie. I can' t understand this behaviour at all: I assume actors who play rapists, pedophiles, serial killers, nazis or abusers think that these people' s actions are abhorrent to begin with, and keep that mentality even if they play the part. But for Collins to accept the part and then have a change of mind... did he think that the guy was ok and then changed his mind during the shooting? Or he simply didn' t inform himself about the topic? It' s just weird.

by Anonymousreply 397September 6, 2016 1:10 AM

Maybe this will answer your question R397.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398September 6, 2016 10:20 AM

I have never heard of this show or its stars. [quote]What happened with the waitress is ultimately irrelevant since the major issue is that he took it upon himself to make the whole thing public in a way that only a celebrity can. Worse, he gave her name, her place of work and a photo of her to a fan base that is known to include some rather unhinged individuals. This is apparently just the latest event in what has become a pattern of behavior. The waitress could be the most evil bitch in the universe (or just had the misfortune to get in his way), but the fact remains that she is only a waitress and has no real power to hurt him while he has a great deal of social influence and his one tweet has created serious problems for her.

Excellent post R251

by Anonymousreply 399September 6, 2016 11:02 AM

Let me try this again.

[quote]What happened with the waitress is ultimately irrelevant since the major issue is that he took it upon himself to make the whole thing public in a way that only a celebrity can. Worse, he gave her name, her place of work and a photo of her to a fan base that is known to include some rather unhinged individuals. This is apparently just the latest event in what has become a pattern of behavior. The waitress could be the most evil bitch in the universe (or just had the misfortune to get in his way), but the fact remains that she is only a waitress and has no real power to hurt him while he has a great deal of social influence and his one tweet has created serious problems for her.

Great post R251. I have never heard of this show or its stars.

by Anonymousreply 400September 6, 2016 11:04 AM

[Quote] I have never heard of this show or its stars.

That's not a bad thing R400

by Anonymousreply 401September 6, 2016 11:06 AM

The Fall TV Preview for Entertainment Weekly is out!!!!!!

Our lovely brothers have made it to the cover!!!

Yay!!

Thy both look fantastic. Sigh 😍😍😍😍

by Anonymousreply 402September 6, 2016 7:24 PM

Go, team Jared!

I hope he unleashes his fans on this bitch over, and over again. And I hope that he gets that pretentious uppity bar CLOSED DOWN.

I can just picture Jared sitting at the table saying, "Don't fuck with me, bartendress!!! This 'aint my first time at the rodeo. I've faced worse monsters than you in Hollywood, and I know how to win the HARD WAY."

That's exactly what this bartender bitch deserved.

Jared won. She lost. TOO FUCKING BAD!

by Anonymousreply 403September 6, 2016 8:05 PM

r403 talks like a queen, but has the opinion of a frau...

by Anonymousreply 404September 7, 2016 4:12 AM

R402, R403 you're in the minority here. Go and take that shit to tumblr/twitter.

by Anonymousreply 405September 7, 2016 9:42 AM

Just to piss some of us off even more ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406September 7, 2016 12:10 PM

On the cover of EW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407September 7, 2016 12:14 PM

"Supernatural wins EW’s Fall TV Cover Battle"

"We asked you to pick your favorite fall show, and you voted — again, and again, and again. And the winner is… Supernatural! ... After 2.6 million votes were tallied, Supernatural came out on top, beating 63 other new and returning fall shows in our bracket competition."

It is a fan voted cover. Everybody knows the fandom would do anything for these two idiots. What's a little cover campaign for the fandom when they regularly dole out death threats against the imaginary enemies of these two tv princesses.

by Anonymousreply 408September 7, 2016 1:28 PM

A lot of them are pissed that Misha isn't on the cover lol

by Anonymousreply 409September 7, 2016 1:43 PM

'The Boys' aren't going to share a mag cover with a second stringer like Misha.

by Anonymousreply 410September 7, 2016 5:14 PM

R83 nails it - he knows his bat shit followers will ream the woman

"Jared will love me if I hate her too!"

To quote Spider-man with great power comes great responsibility

by Anonymousreply 411September 7, 2016 7:25 PM

The bartendress was a fucking CUNT, plain and simple.

She wanted to "show him up" by saying, "i don't care if you're a celebrity."

Well Jared got the last laugh. I'm happy that his fans came after her. Hopefully, they'll ruin this fucking bitch's life and make her crawl under a rock.

Jared has no responsibility towards this miserable, rude cunt. She reaped what she sowed. Now she has to pay, so fuck her!!!

When you fuck with the bull, you get the HORNS!!

Bwahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 412September 7, 2016 7:45 PM

I agree with you R50. You too, R251 and R400.

I believe Padalecki is unstable. What he did to PSH's family was unforgivable, just as this last incident is with the waitress. These incidents are getting more frequent and more severe.

Fans will defend him until their last breath. I'm a criminal defense attorney and I actually used SPN fans in an analogy for an article I wrote for a Bar Journal. It's insane how much a person's physical appearance affects our emotions. Jensen is a registered Republican with Evangelical Christian leanings yet fans who would never tolerate such behavior turn a blind eye and see him as "perfect."

by Anonymousreply 413September 7, 2016 8:12 PM

Jensen is so fucking hot.

I'm indifferent to Padalecki but his online tantrums nudge me towards dislike.

by Anonymousreply 414September 8, 2016 1:30 AM

Jensen is pushing 40. He's way past his fucking hot phase. Could still be a DILF for some.

by Anonymousreply 415September 8, 2016 1:52 AM

Well, he is a DAD R415. A goddamn pretty & fuckable Dad.

by Anonymousreply 416September 8, 2016 2:00 AM

Jensen is a Republican Evangelical piece of shit, R415. Jesus, people like you really do make me sick.

This whole Padalecki bullshit is going to be my new litmus test for crazy. The idea that he would post those kinds of details, well, it's really just low class. You'd never see REAL A List celebs like George Clooney doing something like that.

Jensen and Jared are on the D Minus List.

by Anonymousreply 417September 8, 2016 2:54 AM

Jared & Jensen are unstoppable! Winning the cover title on EW The haters may as well admit defeat and waddle on back down to momma's basement.

by Anonymousreply 418September 8, 2016 3:50 AM

Let it go, R413.

You think the druggies' family really gave a damn what some "D-list actor" said on his Twitter? Bitch, please. I'm sure they had bigger fish to fry at the time.

Jared hadn't ranted at someone on his Twitter in a long, long time.

Prove Jensen is a " republican evangelical piece of shit", R417. It's been pointed out before that he donated money to the Democrat mayor of Malibu. He hasnt been spotted anywhere near a church in years.

Sheesh, sometimes I think that the haters are even more batshit than the fans. Why get yourselves all in a rage about someone you purportedly don't give a damn about?

Why come here and comment??

The guys do look gorgeous on that cover. Well deserved. And hahaha Collins is not there. Bonus!!

by Anonymousreply 419September 8, 2016 4:31 AM

[Quote] The guys do look gorgeous on that cover.

It's called photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 420September 8, 2016 8:59 AM

For me Jensen is the hotter of the two. Jared has never really done anything for me to be honest and he does seem to be crazy.

I don't watch Supernatural and I do agree the show does have a lot of underlying homophobia and sexism to it. As for Jensen I don't know about the rampant homophobic tag people stick him with but I do agree that he does seem uncomfortable around gay issues and seems to freakout at the suggestion that his character could be bi. His discomfort is one of the reasons I still think he might be less than straight and has some issues with it because of his jesus loving upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 421September 8, 2016 12:28 PM

[Quote] I don't watch Supernatural and I do agree the show does have a lot of underlying homophobia and sexism to it.

How do you know that if you don't watch the show?

by Anonymousreply 422September 8, 2016 12:33 PM

R422 correction I used to watch the show but don't anymore....chill out!

by Anonymousreply 423September 8, 2016 12:38 PM

I'm pretty chill thanks. Maybe you should take your own advice R423

by Anonymousreply 424September 8, 2016 12:45 PM

Jared Padalecki was my vote for the celebrity I would like to rim for 24 hours.

It might relax him a bit.

by Anonymousreply 425September 8, 2016 12:47 PM

For 24 hrs??? That's ambitious R425

by Anonymousreply 426September 8, 2016 12:54 PM

LOL, that's the subject of a thread on Datalounge, R426. And yes, it's states "for 24 hours."

Do a search, and cast your vote!

by Anonymousreply 427September 8, 2016 1:00 PM

Ahh lol ok R427

by Anonymousreply 428September 8, 2016 1:07 PM

[quote] You think the druggies' family really gave a damn what some "D-list actor" said on his Twitter? Bitch, please. I'm sure they had bigger fish to fry at the time.

The thing with assholes with large social media following is that they get their voice heard easily. That was the case with Padalecki as well when he dissed PSH.

[quote]Jared hadn't ranted at someone on his Twitter in a long, long time.

He certainly made up the lost time with this bar meltdown. Online harassment and death threads ensued. Although I guess those are business as usual with the Supernatural loonies.

by Anonymousreply 429September 8, 2016 2:22 PM

This is one of the most impulsive, stupid things I think I've seen a 'celebrity' do in a long time. I'm hesitant to use the word 'celebrity" when talking about Jared because he is such a terrible actor. Had something happened to that girl there's a good chance that Padalecki could have been criminally charged. What a selfish, character revealing thing to do. Like they say, "When someone shows you who they are, listen." And Jensen, the homophobic Republican piece of shit can die in a grease fire as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 430September 8, 2016 3:53 PM

[Quote] And Jensen, the homophobic Republican piece of shit can die in a grease fire as far as I'm concerned.

Tell us how you really feel R430

by Anonymousreply 431September 8, 2016 3:55 PM

So Jared's a MARY. Tell us something we don't already know. Is he still getting fucked by his costar and showrunner? Girl is a sad, pathetic mess.

by Anonymousreply 432September 8, 2016 4:04 PM

[Quote] s he still getting fucked by his costar and showrunner?

That would be a no.

by Anonymousreply 433September 8, 2016 4:11 PM

R433 So that explains his bizarre outbursts and unhappiness.

by Anonymousreply 434September 8, 2016 4:32 PM

No i think he's just impulsive and genuinely unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 435September 8, 2016 4:39 PM

R421 I don't think Jensen is a throw acid in their face kind of homophobe but he gets uncomfortably defensive whenever the topic of Dean's possible bisexuality or even closeted homosexuality comes up at conventions. It goes beyond just being annoyed at the same damn question by odd fans. It the same response I see in guys who have some issues around their sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 436September 8, 2016 7:09 PM

[Quote] I don't think Jensen is a throw acid in their face kind of homophobe.

Which actors are that type???

by Anonymousreply 437September 9, 2016 10:08 AM

This is unbelievable! I bet Jared's agent and the show's producers were ready to put his ass in a sling.

Neither of these guys can act worth a damn and they got marginally famous because of nothing but luck. But the show used to be fun to watch.

R436, I don't think Jensen's discomfit with the "Dean is bisexual" idea stems from his own personal sexuality issues but from his own religious beliefs. Disagree all you want but if Jensen were in fact bisexual or gay there would be demonstrable proof by now. A wife, a kid and two others on the way does not bode well for your theory.

He's a straight religious guy from Texas.

by Anonymousreply 438September 11, 2016 2:29 AM

Jared Padalecki looks like a retard and seems to behave like one too. Why you queens are so into him and his rethug Jesus-Freak friend Jensen is beyond me. In 5yrs no one will remember their names.

by Anonymousreply 439September 11, 2016 2:44 AM

Because no one, in the history of Hollywood, has ever bearded, R438.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 440September 11, 2016 2:56 AM

Not that successfully, moron at R440.

by Anonymousreply 441September 11, 2016 5:18 AM

Carry On My Wayward Son.....!

by Anonymousreply 442September 11, 2016 5:29 AM

R438 Actually that makes me even more convinced he's gay. It's like he's doing a 180 and trying to do all the macho things and be the best little heterosexual he can be. It feels incredibly forced. He always reminds me of a slutty power bottom that freaks out after you've cummed in him and then screams and rants that he isn't gay and is still a man. Issues.

Onto Jansen. Did Jacob Young ever fuck him when he was going through daytime soap men like Madge snorts lines?

by Anonymousreply 443September 11, 2016 5:35 AM

I bet the waitress didn't know who he is and didn't want to hook up with him. They make 4 million a year for that crap? Also I think he lost all his looks and needs a shrink.

by Anonymousreply 444September 11, 2016 5:36 AM

You do know Jared bottoms for Jensen?

by Anonymousreply 445September 11, 2016 6:05 AM

why anyone spends any time thinking about these 2 d list actors I'll never know. Jensen is a republican homophobic piece of crap and jared is a mental basket case. The idiots who think they are gay or bi are just...idiots.

by Anonymousreply 446September 11, 2016 6:39 AM

R442 I love you 😄

R446 Jared and Jensen aren't the only d list actors that DL is obsessed with!

by Anonymousreply 447September 11, 2016 8:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448September 11, 2016 10:13 AM

Honestly the vitriol against these two blokes in this thread seems rather out of proportions. From most reports they seem like nice enough guys, friendly and nice to their fans and happy for their good fortunes with their show running a long as it has. If they haven't acted perfect a couple of times in all these years I'm not going to condemn them for that when overall they seem to have good reputations.

by Anonymousreply 449September 11, 2016 10:39 AM

But don't you realise R449, that Jared & Jensen are handsome, rich & successful. For a lot of Dataloungers, that is too much to handle given the parlous state of their own miserable lives

by Anonymousreply 450September 13, 2016 12:20 PM

[Quote] Jared & Jensen are handsome, rich & successful.

Not sure everyone would agree with that on here.

by Anonymousreply 451September 13, 2016 12:40 PM

Fan fraus are getting anxious, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 452September 13, 2016 1:00 PM

Then they should prob talk to Jared about their anxiety R452

by Anonymousreply 453September 13, 2016 1:08 PM

wait, r443, Jacob Young is gay?? Isn't he married with kids????

by Anonymousreply 454September 13, 2016 1:37 PM

R438 Yes because Hollywood is very transparent about the private lives of actors, please.

While we don't have direct proof like Jensen having a nut blown in mouth, there has been enough rumors and gossip around him even before he was on Supernatural to at least raise an eyebrow or two. There were rumors about him and one of his Days co-stars, there has been rumors about him and Jared, and him and Misha. There have been rumors in Vancouver of him using rent boys and there was that funny sighting of Jared and Jensen on church street (the gay village) in Toronto a couple of years ago. There have been questions about while he and his wife are rarely seen together and while he spends most of his free time with Jared.

This doesn't mean anything and frankly I really don't care because I wouldn't want to fuck either of them, but lets not play this we'd know by now bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 455September 13, 2016 2:40 PM

R454 Jacob Young allegedly was involved with Chad Allen. Allen strongly hinted at it in an interview years ago.

by Anonymousreply 456September 13, 2016 2:41 PM

Lmfao R455

by Anonymousreply 457September 13, 2016 2:51 PM

R455 HAHA! You speak the truth. There has been enough smoke around Jensen to at least make you wonder.

I still have a feeling he's a in denial closet case.

by Anonymousreply 458September 13, 2016 5:24 PM

Jensen is hotter than ever. I don't care for the other one.

by Anonymousreply 459September 14, 2016 12:04 AM

TVLINE has listed the best episode of each of the past 11 seasons. The Jared & Jensen love knows no bounds. Their fame is unstoppable!

by Anonymousreply 460September 14, 2016 12:36 AM

Amen R459.

by Anonymousreply 461September 14, 2016 2:19 AM

So how many of you bought one of these?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462September 14, 2016 12:36 PM

#SupernaturalDay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463September 14, 2016 12:38 PM

I don't understand how this shit show has been on the air so fucking long. Who watches this honestly?

You know that J&J have come to the realization they'll have no career after this ends because if the had any shot their agents would have told them to leave the show ages ago to avoid typecasting.

by Anonymousreply 464September 14, 2016 12:45 PM

R464 I think you underestimate their fanbase. The money they make off of conventions alone is amazing thanks to Creation Entertaintment (who sucks by the way).

by Anonymousreply 465September 14, 2016 12:56 PM

For someone who hates them and their show you lot sure keep track of it and what they do.

by Anonymousreply 466September 15, 2016 7:08 AM

Who the fuck cares about these morons? Jensen is a Republican homophobe and Jared is a basket case who can't stop tweeting.

Christ, people. It doesn't get more D List than these guys.

by Anonymousreply 467September 17, 2016 12:56 AM

Hon, the only one that seems like a basket case is you.

by Anonymousreply 468September 17, 2016 7:25 AM

Who's ready for season 12???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469September 17, 2016 8:21 AM

R468, you also wrote this:

[quote]Honestly the vitriol against these two blokes in this thread seems rather out of proportions. From most reports they seem like nice enough guys, friendly and nice to their fans and happy for their good fortunes with their show running a long as it has. If they haven't acted perfect a couple of times in all these years I'm not going to condemn them for that when overall they seem to have good reputations.

"If they haven't acted perfect a couple of times"... You do realize Padalecki practically put the bartender's life in danger just because he could? He's a fucking selfish cunt who had no trouble trying to destroy a human life. It's time to open your eyes and realize what kind of people you're sucking up to. Obviously you fandom fraus are the ones doing his dirty work so no use of trying to reason with you.

by Anonymousreply 470September 17, 2016 5:31 PM

The guys look absolutely gorgeous in their tuxedos.

Their auction item went for $50,000.00

That's insane. Not bad for a couple of "D-list celebs" huh???

😛😛😛😛

Suck it, haters.

by Anonymousreply 471September 18, 2016 3:11 AM

R471 Having foolish fans does not elevate them out of being D-list CW tv show stars. They are just big fish in a small pond.

by Anonymousreply 472September 18, 2016 5:41 AM

R471 I don't think this is the thread for you.

by Anonymousreply 473September 18, 2016 8:07 AM

R470, you went overboard just a tad.

by Anonymousreply 474September 18, 2016 3:13 PM

R474, the bartender's life has been threatened and her reputation ruined because Padalecki identified her. Crazy fan frau cunts also tried to ruin the bar's reputation online with scathing reviews. Padalecki was full aware this would happen because he knows what her fans are like.

I didn't go overboard one bit. You sound like one of the crazy cunts attacking the bartender. "Oh, it was nothing, just a joke! KILL THE BITCH!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 475September 18, 2016 5:43 PM

Really? From here it seems like you are going very overboard. I have checked out a couple of other Supernatural threads about these guys today and you always seem to be there will the same extreme language and vitriol. I'm curious as to why you are so invested? Are you one of these so called fan fraus?

by Anonymousreply 476September 20, 2016 3:31 PM

I guess the Supernatural guys are proof that a lot of women and a lot of gay men just want to be fucked by someone (they consider) hot.

by Anonymousreply 477September 20, 2016 3:40 PM

I can't stand these two. They are excruciating to watch attempt to act. Yes, the show can be fun at times but the fun comes in part at the abysmal acting by both. Jensen, the Christian homophobe, belongs on a soap and Padalecki belongs in a funny farm. If something had happened to that waitress he would have been up shit creek.

by Anonymousreply 478September 20, 2016 3:45 PM

Lol the women want to watch the Supernatural guys fuck each other R477

by Anonymousreply 479September 20, 2016 3:46 PM

Who knew Jared was a DLr?

by Anonymousreply 480September 20, 2016 3:46 PM

R479, true, that, too.

by Anonymousreply 481September 20, 2016 3:51 PM

R470, I agree. People who excuse ridiculous behavior because they like the way someone looks . . . I'll never understand that. R476, you are a typical Supernatural fan: Crazy as hell and far, far too invested. Ackles has been exposed over and over as a Republican. That right there is enough for me. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 482September 20, 2016 3:54 PM

I think it goes beyond that with some fans. Some people see this show as some sort of lifeline, something to get them through the day. And a lot of them think that the cast are their family and do conventions out of the goodness of their heart. I don't know how they're going to cope when the show eventually comes to an end.

by Anonymousreply 483September 20, 2016 3:57 PM

I agree with you 100%, r483. There is something about this show that strikes a chord in certain lonely people. Those people desperately want someone to love them the way Dean loves Sam and vice versa, someone who's willing to die for them. Ackles and Padalecki have ridden that to the bank and back. Face it--they are not the most talented guys out there, nor are they the smartest. Jensen is probably supporting Trump and Jared is just an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 484September 20, 2016 4:26 PM

So mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485September 20, 2016 5:45 PM

lmfao, r485!!! those people look exactly like what i would picture jensen and jared fans to look like.

by Anonymousreply 486September 20, 2016 6:29 PM

[Quote] those people look exactly like what i would picture jensen and jared fans to look like.

Assholes is what they look like.

by Anonymousreply 487September 20, 2016 6:36 PM

How low do you think their voices will go this season? How long til it is just the two of them grunting at one another?

by Anonymousreply 488September 20, 2016 7:23 PM

I'm currently in Minneapolis. Should I stop by Constantine for a drink and to inquire about Jared?

by Anonymousreply 489September 21, 2016 3:56 PM

Lol yes you should R489

by Anonymousreply 490September 21, 2016 6:45 PM

R489, did you visit the bar? Were there a bunch of Kim Davis lookalikes throwing mean looks at the bartenders?

by Anonymousreply 491September 22, 2016 3:41 AM

Funnily enough it's the DL haters more obsessed with Jared and Jensen than the fans. They doth protest too much. They'd be the first to drop to their knees if Jensen or Jared were before them.

by Anonymousreply 492September 22, 2016 8:30 AM

[quote]Funnily enough it's the DL haters more obsessed with Jared and Jensen than the fans.

I don't see any of us here spending thousands of dollars on those two twats.

by Anonymousreply 493September 22, 2016 9:35 AM

[quote] They'd be the first to drop to their knees if Jensen or Jared were before them.[/quote]

Jared's not that hot. But yeah, I'd suck Jensen. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 494September 22, 2016 10:21 AM

I sure wouldn't, R494. I don't care what they look like, I'm not giving a Republican the time of day. Plus, these two guys are just idiots.

by Anonymousreply 495September 22, 2016 5:16 PM

[Quote] I don't see any of us here spending thousands of dollars on those two twats.

If any of us are, were not going to admit it on this thread lol. I don't think i could even muster $100.

by Anonymousreply 496September 22, 2016 8:07 PM

R496, who the hell would want to spend a cent on these dingbats? $100? For what? Having a picture taking with them? Or is $100 enough for that privilege? Don't tell me, I don't want to know.

by Anonymousreply 497September 23, 2016 12:17 AM

R497 Some fans spend at least $700 on these guys.

by Anonymousreply 498September 23, 2016 12:20 AM

I wouldn't buy either of their photographs, but I would rim them both for free!

by Anonymousreply 499September 23, 2016 12:22 AM

That's so generous of you R499

by Anonymousreply 500September 23, 2016 12:23 AM

R498, yes I'm aware of the whole con circuit thing. I can only imagine how these guys make fun of those desperate fan fraus giving all their dollars to them.

by Anonymousreply 501September 23, 2016 12:28 AM

I like how they've added more rules and now fans can't even share "personal stories" with the actors. I wonder what kind of shit they say to them.

by Anonymousreply 502September 23, 2016 12:38 AM

Not that you care but it's been said that since Jared is all into that "you are enough" don't kill yourself thing, a lot of the sad girls tell Jared that he's the reason they stopped cutting themselves or that they're not suicidal anymore, shit like that.

So now, they're not allowed to unload their burdens on him. They're moving everybody fast through the autograph and photo lines. So people don't bother them with sob stories.

Jared apparently is really empathetic and takes things to heart on a ridiculous level and it was just depressing the hell out of him to hear everybody else's shit on top of his own problems,

by Anonymousreply 503September 23, 2016 3:46 AM

Well, it seems practical that you are barred from telling your sob story. Otherwise the lines would be held up too much. I just want my pic and autograph with the boys. I dont want to wait while some frau tells her tale. Pretty commonsense to me. It's about time contraints.

by Anonymousreply 504September 23, 2016 10:36 AM

Uh, Jared is empathetic, R503?? Sure, that's why he posted that garbage about a waitress--a WAITRESS--for god's sake. And about Philip Seymour Hoffman, as well. He DEFINITELY took the high road there and his empathy just shone through.

The idea that any sane person under 200 lbs would PAY to have their photo taken with either of these losers is just incredulous to me.

by Anonymousreply 505September 23, 2016 1:18 PM

[Quote] The idea that any sane person under 200 lbs would PAY to have their photo taken with either of these losers is just incredulous to me.

I dare you to go say that on tumblr lol

by Anonymousreply 506September 23, 2016 8:55 PM

He's empathetic to causes near-and-dear to him, duh, R505.

He has depression so he really feels for the people that have it as well. One of his friends, who was also a crew-member, I think, committed suicide a short time ago.

So yes, he cares and feels more than is healthy for him regarding this issue. It obviously overwhelms him, especially if women keep insisting on telling their sob stories during conventions.

by Anonymousreply 507September 24, 2016 1:23 AM

Jared feels our pain!

by Anonymousreply 508September 24, 2016 1:30 AM

R507, another theory: he's just an arrogant asshat who pretends he gives a shit. You know, for a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 509September 24, 2016 1:05 PM

That sob story stuff was happening a while back, maybe last year? Jared made the mistake of letting people know he had depression, then suddenly cons were becoming weekend long therapy sessions, with fan after fan telling the story of their multiple suicide attempts, cutting, bulimia, or what have you. With lots of crying, throwing themselves into his arms and basically saying Supernatural was the only thing keeping them alive. These were very seriously disturbed people who needed professional help, and they were putting him in the position of amateur therapist. For reasons of liability alone that was a disaster. Then they were doing some of that with Jensen too IIRC.

There was one weekend after another of people telling horrific stories of mental illness, abuse and rejection by parents and family members. Mother Theresa couldn't have dealt with it, and these were just two actors that wanted to put on a fun weekend experience for fans and enjoy it themselves a little.

Jared was getting depressed by it, (and probably everyone else involved was too, although they're too polite to say so), so it was presented as, Jared has his own struggles with depression, and listening to these dire stories for days on end every weekend isn't helping. So they stopped it.

I remember reading some of the stories on tumblr. Young girls with no sense of self-awareness saying, he was so kind when I told him I'd tried to kill myself twenty times! Well, what else could he do? Doesn't mean anyone wants to hear hours of that every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 510September 24, 2016 2:41 PM

Who are the ones on here rooting for the waitress? If she was unnecessarily rude, then she deserved what Jared did. Hell. I'd have done the same thing. Have any of you never had shitty service before?

by Anonymousreply 511September 24, 2016 3:10 PM

He's famous though, he has an unfair advantage. Waitrons are so badly paid, pretty much anyone who complains against them is ruining their lives. You have to be pretty bad to deserve that, like really malicious.

If she was just stupid or rude, don't leave a tip. If you're a celebrity, unfortunately, you can't even do that without the waitron giving out their version that you're a cheapskate. He's well off, better to ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 512September 24, 2016 3:18 PM

[quote]Who are the ones on here rooting for the waitress?

The sane ones.

by Anonymousreply 513September 24, 2016 3:30 PM

[quote]The idea that any sane person under 200 lbs would PAY to have their photo taken with either of these losers is just incredulous to me.

Losers? And just what have you done with [italic]your[/italic] life, O Great and Exalted One? Both of these men have more fame than you will ever have and could buy and sell you and your backwoods family without batting an eye.

by Anonymousreply 514September 24, 2016 4:07 PM

Since when is fame the mark of personal success?

Some people are quite content and mature in shunning the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 515September 24, 2016 4:10 PM

So in other words fame and fortune trumps everything else?? How old are you R514???

by Anonymousreply 516September 24, 2016 7:41 PM

They're not republican.

by Anonymousreply 517September 24, 2016 7:57 PM

Are you sure R517?

by Anonymousreply 518September 24, 2016 8:03 PM

[quote]So in other words fame and fortune trumps everything else?

Everything else like what? Who are you to call anyone a loser?

by Anonymousreply 519September 24, 2016 9:18 PM

[Quote] Everything else like what? Who are you to call anyone a loser?

Um i didn't call anyone a loser R519. I was just asking a question.

by Anonymousreply 520September 24, 2016 9:31 PM

The biggest losers here are the haters so invested in bringing Jared & Jensen down. Face it- the boys are more famous, more rich and more popular than the haters here will ever be in a million lifetimes over. Us fans in this thread are having a bit of a laugh with feigned over devotion because we know it riles the haters so much. We like the show, we think the boys are hot, meeting them would be fun and that's about it. The haters trawl through the net looking for conspiratorial links about the political affiliations of Jensen and all the other nonsense. They spend far more time invested in them than the fans do, The haters are the ones in need to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 521September 25, 2016 12:34 AM

Mischa?? And you call yourself a fan???

by Anonymousreply 522September 25, 2016 12:36 AM

Another enraged fan frau at R521. How much you've paid to be with 'the boys'? Over $5K?

by Anonymousreply 523September 25, 2016 12:37 AM

How much time R523 have you wasted in your futile pursuit to trash the boys?

by Anonymousreply 524September 25, 2016 12:45 AM

R524, I don't know, 10 minutes?

by Anonymousreply 525September 25, 2016 12:47 AM

No-one believes you.

by Anonymousreply 526September 25, 2016 12:59 AM

"The boys," lol. They are hardly boys anymore.

by Anonymousreply 527September 25, 2016 1:03 AM

R526, well obviously I've spent more time talking about them than 10 minutes. It certainly is not my life mission. There's no denying the whole Supernatural phenomenon with its fandom is quite fascinating. The rampant gay rumors, all the shipping, the show itself when it was still worth watching. I can't help but wonder would there still be Supernatural today without all the shipping scenarios in the fandom?

'The boys' don't actually sound they are that nice. Obviously they are just two tv-Hollywood pretty boys doing their jobs. But oh the drama! Jensen, the rumored closet case with right wing Christian values. Jared, the mentally unstable doofus. All the fighting, all the loving, all the cons fleecing the fans who religiously come to wet their pants.

The whole thing is totally nuts. Of course we talk about it!

by Anonymousreply 528September 25, 2016 1:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529September 25, 2016 1:16 AM

Supernatural is watched by millions around the world. At any one time a couple of hundred crazies attend a convention, a couple of hundred crazies infest an internet board to express their Supernatural insanity. The reality is they are miniscule in terms of the actual fanbase who watch the show every week and move on with their daily lives. Yet, the haters are just as insane as that miniscule bunch who they think represent the entire fanbase. Looking for every conspiratorial sin to undermine Ackles & Padaleck's claim to fame. I see this thread as a bit of pot stirring fun but I think the haters are genuinely invested in their dream of 'the boys' downfall.

by Anonymousreply 530September 25, 2016 1:36 AM

You've clearly given this a lot of thought R530

by Anonymousreply 531September 25, 2016 1:45 AM

What is it about this show or these actors that inspires such obsessive adoration and obsessive anger? Or is it that the obsessive adoration triggers the obsessive anger? Or what? Because, though this show is interesting and enjoyable, it's not terribly noteworthy by the usual standards of pop culture and television. Some doctoral student should write a thesis about this.

by Anonymousreply 532September 25, 2016 3:21 AM

257. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/22 **#13**

There is an almost network show that has been on forever. The lead actor on the show was out to dinner with some members of his church. Apparently the discussion was mainly about the upcoming election and if there was any hope of getting rid of gay marriages. The actor then went on a rant about how he is sick of questions about whether his character is gay and that he would never be supportive of his character being gay because our actor does not want kids to think being gay is normal. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, but the fandom is basically based on this, so probably not something they wanted to hear. [italic]Jensen Ackles ("Supernatural")[/italic]

From Entertainment Lawyer via AGC (sorry, I forgot to grab the link to the original post).

by Anonymousreply 533September 25, 2016 3:27 AM

R530, what would you say if R533 was true?

by Anonymousreply 534September 25, 2016 3:56 AM

Like R533 was at so said dinner,or had plant at so said dinner, to record verbatim so said conversation about the evil gays. Please... you idiots believe anything.

by Anonymousreply 535September 25, 2016 5:26 AM

[quote]Please... you idiots believe anything.

Yeah well, we're not the ones being taken to the cleaners by a pair of grifters. How much were the tickets to those con meetings again? Did I see a number of $500 mentioned? How much for a photo? How about a signed one? We've had some former fans here telling they met Ackles at a con and he was a rude little fucker.

Believe or not, there've been constant rumors for years of Ackles being a fundie right winger. We've also had people who've worked in the production saying 'the boys' were making homophobic jokes constantly. Obviously there are rumors but I don't remember Ackles ever in public supporting gay causes. And obviously Padalecki is such a little princess that he feels the need to bitch about service workers publicly. You can keep repeating again and again how nice 'the boys' are but Padalecki's bartender meltdown showed what a nasty little fucker he is.

We should start calling them 'the cunts'.

by Anonymousreply 536September 25, 2016 5:49 AM

The blind item about the dinner is so ridiculous. You believe there are flies on the wall at this mythical dinner that report back these mythical conversations? Pathetic. Season 12 is only a couples of weeks away!

by Anonymousreply 537September 25, 2016 7:38 AM

Completely correct, R521 and R530.

Obviuosly that blind item is a complete load of the biggest pile of bullshit EVER.

Is it October yet?

by Anonymousreply 538September 25, 2016 8:57 PM

I love it when fangurls like R538 try to teach us we're not treating 'the boys' good enough. Your R166 makes it look like you think Padalecki is gay and the bartender was possibly homophobic towards him which got him upset. That's quite a reach you did there. Obviously all the gay rumors come from totally unconfirmed blind items as well so...

by Anonymousreply 539September 25, 2016 9:08 PM

It's not that I don't want to see them being treated badly, R539.

It's just that there is a difference between talking shit about them because you don't like them vs actually writing libelous shit about them that could damage their careers. And no, I'm not anything other than a fan.

I have yet to see irrefutable proof (with new, recent information) that Jensen is a repug or that he even goes to any church on a regular basis or that he is a fucking homophobe.

But I can see some of their asshole ways. They're greedy, money-grubbing dudes who totally take advantage of the people dumb enough to actually go to those ridiculous conventions.

The show's quality had been in the toilet for some time, but as long as people keep watching, they'll milk it for all its worth instead of trying to find other stuff to do. They could even care enough about the show and the storylines to make some sort of play for exec producers to try to have a say in doing better storylines or they could even question some storylines with the higher-ups.

They just show up and collect their paycheck.

So no, they're not perfect and they can be jerks for sure.

by Anonymousreply 540September 25, 2016 9:45 PM

I thought Jensen had been trying to become a producer for a while now but got turned down. I find it a bit weird since he did seem to show some interest in the show's storylines a few seasons back.

by Anonymousreply 541September 26, 2016 2:04 AM

I am a lesbian and was really into SPN for a long time.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Ackles is a Republican. There was a thread on DL several years ago that had a link to the Los Angeles County Voters Registration website. California party affiliation records are public and all you had to do was enter the date of birth and zip code and viola, you had that person's party affiliation and voter record. It didn't tell who they voted for but it gave the person's voting history. With my own eyes I saw that Jensen was a registered Republican and that he had updated his party affiliation every two years as required. The fandom melted down over it. Jensen's real estate agent had put his Brentwood house online when it was for sale and it gave the address.

I've seen both guys at conventions a bunch of times and I personally don't believe that either of them are gay. In person there are absolutely zero "tells" and they don't ping my gay-dar at all. Plus, they both just ooze Texas Straight Boy.

Having been to a lot of the cons and seen the people there, I agree with the person up the thread who said that the show really strikes a chord with lonely unhappy people. Those people fantasize about having someone who loves them as much as Dean and Sam love each other. The show and actors become very personal for them and they project the characters' traits onto Jensen and Jared. They see them as perfect and they overlook and defend obvious flaws, such as Jensen's political affiliation and Jared's bad judgment.

Jensen's Facebook page got a lot of criticism when he put up a rainbow flag after Orlando. People were saying he was flying it because it was fashionable, but that he didn't fly it when DOMA was over turned or when gay marriage became legal. They really let him have it because he has a gay aunt and has never publically supported her.

I personally believe that Jensen is one of those people who will be super nice to your face but isn't on board with gay marriage and gay rights. That's just me though.

by Anonymousreply 542September 26, 2016 2:07 AM

[Quote] I personally believe that Jensen is one of those people who will be super nice to your face but isn't on board with gay marriage and gay rights. That's just me though.

I think that too.

by Anonymousreply 543September 26, 2016 2:14 AM

He directed a few episodes of the show but this year he didn't even bother. Now he's gonna take time off during the months of Nov and Dec to be there when the twins are born.

Unfortunately this means that the show will have to give the panderer a few episodes of his own.

You mean when Jensen used to live in California, R542? Years and years ago? He lives in TX now and I'm sure that party affiliation indicator means jack-shit now.

Oh, and by the way, Jensen wished his aunt a happy a birthday yesterday on his Facebook video. He and his family seem close to her and her partner. They spent a few days around Christmas with them.

by Anonymousreply 544September 26, 2016 3:29 AM

He's a rethug, R544, face it.

And if he's so close to his lesbian aunt where's the support? Not a word of support has he ever given the gay and lesbian community. Not when gay marriage became the law of the land, not at any time.

Come to terms with it Dearie. The object of your affection is fundie rethug who hates you.

by Anonymousreply 545September 26, 2016 3:43 AM

[Quote] Oh, and by the way, Jensen wished his aunt a happy a birthday yesterday on his Facebook video. He and his family seem close to her and her partner. They spent a few days around Christmas with them.

And that's nice R544 but i feel like Jensen could be one of those guys who's ok with lesbians (for obvious reasons) but when it comes to gay guys it's a different story.

by Anonymousreply 546September 26, 2016 3:45 AM

R545, I'm fairly certain R544 is a straight female. Sure Ackles possibly hates the fan fraus as well.

by Anonymousreply 547September 26, 2016 4:12 AM

You realise the majority of fans could give a shit about Jensen's aunt and how he deals with her. What flags he puts on facebook or doesn't. It's only the obsessed haters that worry about this crap. I thought it funny the Lesbian poster painting the sad picture of the typical convention attender when she states she's been to them herself. Pot meet kettle.

by Anonymousreply 548September 26, 2016 4:42 AM

Why all the complaints about haters?? This isn't a fan thread.

by Anonymousreply 549September 26, 2016 5:48 AM

Because it' s just not allowed to talk or even think bad things about these two. Never. They' re perfect unicorns and it would bend the laws of space and time to say that they aren' t.

by Anonymousreply 550September 26, 2016 8:42 AM

You can criticise them for legitimate reasons but not this made up conspiratorial nonsense that the haters come up with, They trawl the net for every little conspiracy-likely made up by some crackpot-and then reported back as gospel truth. I dont know the inner workings of their private life and neither do the deranged naysayers who seem to think they have all of jared & Jensen's private dealings on speed dial. Very sad, bitter people who can't deal with people more attractive, popular, rich & successful than them. "The boys' are filming their show now in its 12 season, whilst the haters post their bitter rants on an internet board. You figure out the winners.

by Anonymousreply 551September 26, 2016 9:47 AM

Ok, legitimate reasons: the show sucks fat balls (and I used to like it 10 years ago), they are minimally talented, their entire career/fortune is now based on conventions where they pretend they give a fuck about fraus while internally screaming whenever they have to take a photo with them, Padalecki acts like a moping victim for putting ADDRESS, NAME AND WORK PLACE of a person on the internet knowing fully that this would' ve enraged his army of delusional fans who would' ve rushed to defend their idol (= they are fully aware that they can use these delusional fans to fight their fights while sitting back and watch).

The only thing I' m willing to not bitch about is the Philip Seymour Hoffman thing. It WAS a dick move to tweet about it days after his death, but it' s not like he was wrong.

These conspiracy theories exist for literally everyone that is talked about in this site. EVERYONE. Everyone is gay here, and a possible republican. The fact that for the most part no one gives a fuck except Supernatural' s loonies is VERY telling. As is telling that the only rebuttal these loonies have is "they' re rich and famous and you' re not, yadda yadda, h8s".

by Anonymousreply 552September 26, 2016 10:01 AM

[quote] The only thing I' m willing to not bitch about is the Philip Seymour Hoffman thing. It WAS a dick move to tweet about it days after his death, but it' s not like he was wrong.

He tweeted only a few hours after PSH died, not days after. After having been treated like a god by the Supernatural fandom for so long Padalecki probably thought he can say whatever the fuck he wants and people will just swoon over his words of wisdom. He certainly got a rude awakening.

by Anonymousreply 553September 26, 2016 10:24 AM

Oh, I' m not against the fact that he got roasted for it, mind you. If he can say that, everyone else can say he is an asshole. He shouldn' t have done it that soon, but I kind of agree with the general sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 554September 26, 2016 10:32 AM

What "conspiracy stories" are you talking about, R552? The only conspiracy stories I know of are the ones generated by the morons who say these guys are together.

I don't buy the idea that there are "haters" out there whose sole purpose in life is trying to unjustly libel these guys. It's a given that Jensen is a Republican and Padalecki is just a dick. There are way too many accounts of both.

by Anonymousreply 555September 26, 2016 2:54 PM

R555, I agree with you completely. I forgot to put conspiracy theories in quotation marks. The poster before me thinks that the accounts on both of them being republicans/assholes/anti-gay are conspiracies. The only thing people like that accept is that they are gay and screwing each other because that caters to their delusion that they are in love and in a relationship.

I don' t think they' re gay, for what it' s worth. I think they hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 556September 26, 2016 3:06 PM

Their attitude towards the fans shows in the photos they take at cons. A few years ago, Ackles started having this deadpan expression in almost all the photos. The fans in the photos would have expressions of great enthusiasm, Ackles would have this absolutely blank expression that was barely short of eye-rolling. The more happy and excited the fans looked, the more Ackles would look like he was at the dentist waiting for a root canal. It's really noticeable in some of the photos fans have posted online.

The only time he shows any emotion is when he takes photos with children or disabled people, or sometimes a fan's mom. It's like his revenge for having to be there is trying to ruin the pictures, knowing he could take a shit in front of the camera and the fan would think he was just being edgy.

Padelecki, for all his flaws, at least makes the effort to smile and has a warm expression. The contrast is pretty noticeable. I think Padalecki is an asshole, but mostly because he has mental problems and can't help himself. He seems bipolar. Ackles is just being a contemptuous asshole on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 557September 26, 2016 3:20 PM

Supporters are not deluded that they are gay, together, whatever. I know a friend who was an actor in a scifi and does the convention round. It;s business, it;s about making a dollar. Normal supporters know that, The majority of fans are pretty level headed. It's the haters that are the true nutters with their made up bullshit about the lives of Jensen & Jared. About their voting habits, what was said in some private lunch-as if the hate nutters were there to record verbatim all the nasty things Jared & Jensen said. It's so blindingly obvious that the haters are the usual Datalounge crowd that target successful attractive people. You're down in the basement tapping away on the laptop that momma bought for you and they are famous. You just can't bear your own failures.

by Anonymousreply 558September 26, 2016 9:59 PM

R558 certainly seems keen to shut down any critical discussion about these asshats.

by Anonymousreply 559September 26, 2016 11:05 PM

The way r558 types just makes me feel like her name is BERTHA. I don't know why. She just seems like a Bertha.

by Anonymousreply 560September 26, 2016 11:08 PM

Curious, R559, considering that she is the one who said we were allowed to criticize for legitimate reasons at R551. It almost seems like she can' t stand hearing her boys insulted. What are the odds?

by Anonymousreply 561September 26, 2016 11:08 PM

For the love of all that is holy can you please stop using the term haters! It sounds ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 562September 27, 2016 2:55 AM

[quote] A few years ago, Ackles started having this deadpan expression in almost all the photos. The fans in the photos would have expressions of great enthusiasm, Ackles would have this absolutely blank expression that was barely short of eye-rolling. The more happy and excited the fans looked, the more Ackles would look like he was at the dentist waiting for a root canal.

rofl.

all of a sudden, i've become a huge jensen fan.

by Anonymousreply 563September 27, 2016 2:58 AM

OMG! Their haters are just as crazy as their fans...

by Anonymousreply 564September 27, 2016 11:15 AM

R564, you also wrote R517. You decide to ignore the evidence and then call the "haters" crazy.

by Anonymousreply 565September 27, 2016 1:16 PM

I worked for an organization that organized fan expos and conventions for about six years, and trust me a large number of the actors who turn up for these events are there for the money.

There are some actors who are there and genuinely enjoy it, like interacting with their fans, love the attention and hey the money is a great bonus- some examples of these types from my time working there would be: Amanda Tapping (Stargate), Levar Burton (TNG), Karl Urban (Trek reboot), Chris Judge (Stargate), Kate Mulgrew (Star Trek Voy) etc.

Then there actors who make convention appearances like a second career and make most of their living off of them but enjoy being there: Marina Sirtis (TNG), Garrett Wang (Voyager), Nana Visitor (DS9), Misha Collins.

Then there are actors who show up mostly for the money but are still fairly nice about it: Gates McFadden (TNG), Brent Spiner (TNG), Carrie Fisher, and surprisingly Jared Padalecki,.

Then there are the actors who are there completely for the money are total assholes to pretty much everyone around them: Jensen Ackles, Patrick Stewart, Michael Shanks (Stargate), Joe Flanigan (Stargate), William Shatner, George Takei (sad to say but he was a total diva every time).

My dealings with Jared and Jensen were limited. Jared came across nice enough as long as you did what he wanted. Jensen did not like to interact with anyone and when someone on the crew would talk to him, he'd look at them like what the fuck do you want.

by Anonymousreply 566September 27, 2016 2:30 PM

The question to ask is why do the haters CARE so much about Padelecki & Ackles? Why do the haters invest their time in tracking down every BS story about the two and what they do in their private lives. Why the haters have this bizarre need to PROVE their myth made indiscretions. This STRANGE desperate need to dissuade people from liking the two. We all get that fans, both reasoned -and the crazy ones- invest their time in the show they enjoy and the small fraction who attend conventions etc. The puzzle is why do the detractors need others to validate their disapproval of the two with their ranting rather hysterical outbursts. That they go looking for voting registrations, fall hook line & sinker for made up "blind items" pronouncing some diabolical sin committed by Padelecki or Ackles. You can only just assume it's their success that riles them so much. The envy of another more famous, handsome, rich & popular. It's a bad road to go down. You just come off as very bitter people. Be happy for someone else's success. Let it inspire to improve your own lives. Be positive!

by Anonymousreply 567September 28, 2016 5:06 AM

R567 Please do us a favour and shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 568September 28, 2016 7:00 AM

R566 Who would say was the worst actor when it comes to conventions??

by Anonymousreply 569September 28, 2016 7:02 AM

On this thread I feel like I stumbled into a slumber party full of 12 year old girls .

by Anonymousreply 570September 28, 2016 11:43 AM

Whenever I hear a grown adult use the term "hater," I automatically assume stunted development.

by Anonymousreply 571September 28, 2016 6:10 PM

We're on our way to 600 posts and part 2. Carry On My Wayward Son!

by Anonymousreply 572September 29, 2016 12:21 AM

Lol yes were almost there R572

by Anonymousreply 573September 29, 2016 12:26 AM

R569 By far the worst actor I ever dealt with at a convention was Michael Shanks from Stargate SG-1. The guy has some kind of anger management issues and I think he has a drinking problem. The few times I dealt with him he stank of beer and BO. He clearly didn't want to be there, referred to the fans as idiots who are wasting their money and unless you were a blonde girl under the age of 25, you didn't matter to him.

by Anonymousreply 574September 29, 2016 12:13 PM

Well, that sucks. I liked him in Stargate, he seemed really nice and cute. And you say Patrick Stewart is the same?

by Anonymousreply 575September 29, 2016 12:39 PM

r570 wins, thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 576September 29, 2016 1:23 PM

R575 Patrick Stewart is very pompous. He doesn't yell or freak out but he makes it very clear don't communicate with him unless you have to. I made the 'mistake' of telling him that Picard was my favorite captain and he said to me "do you think I remotely care what you think about my character."

by Anonymousreply 577September 29, 2016 1:55 PM

I will never understand actors. If i had done something so iconic that people, at a convention, tell me that they liked that iconic thing I have done, I think I would be ecstatic. The curse of the peasants, I guess?

by Anonymousreply 578September 29, 2016 1:58 PM

R578 It's ego. A lot of actors who become well known and make money develop a complex.

There are some actors who can sometimes come across as being rude but in fact they're just introverted/shy. A lot of performers are actually very shy people.

by Anonymousreply 579September 29, 2016 2:24 PM

Every time I see this thread I think it reads "Did Jared Padalecki Overact."

by Anonymousreply 580September 29, 2016 5:26 PM

R567, I don't think it's "meanness" or boredom that causes a lot of people to dislike these two. First, it's a given that Jensen is a Repub. Argue all you want but there are too many people who have seen his registration online. There's no reason to think he's changed it either. That right there is enough for a lot of people, including me. Secondly, Jensen's aunt is a lesbian and he's never said anything in support of the gay and lesbian community. Never. Plus, I honestly believe that he's one of those people who will say one thing to your face (and to a crowd), while having an entirely different belief system in reality. There are just so many accounts of Jensen saying things that most would construe as homophobic. When there is that much smoke, there's bound to be at least a little fire. And on top of that, I think he's terrible actor.

I used to be cool with Padalecki because he Tweeted congrats to Obama back in 2012. But Jared has devolved into an entitled ass with his constant Tweeting. His Tweet about PSH pissed me off but this latest, the one with the waitress, is just unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 581September 29, 2016 8:10 PM

I thought the "D" in DL stood for "Data" not Democrat. So much pathetic whining here.

by Anonymousreply 582September 29, 2016 10:58 PM

I do not remotely believe Patrick Stewart said that in response to your question R577, or Michael Shanks stank of beer etc. As to there is so much smoke re Ackles. Yeah, smoke only found on Datalounge which means it has to be true.. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 583September 29, 2016 11:29 PM

I believe it R577. I was going to post earlier but couldn't because of the peak whatever hours. I had a bf a few years ago who had moved to LA from London to pursue a directing career. He did alot of backstage work in London for award shows and stuff and would tell me about the people he'd met. He said Patrick Stewart had the nickname "Richard Cranium" because he was such an asshole. And my bf said he was an asshole to everybody too, actors and crew alike. My bf said that Judy Dench and Stephen Fry were the nicest.

I used to watch Supernatural but gave up a while ago. I think it's pretty clear that Jensen is a republican and that cool. It's his right. But I personally don't consider guys like that sexy or appealing. He's voting to take away or prevent me from having rights and that, no matter how nice someone may seem, is about as unsexy as it gets to me.

by Anonymousreply 584September 30, 2016 12:40 AM

I guess this is Shanks trying to be civil, eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585September 30, 2016 1:38 AM

well he sure doesn't seem too happy to be there r585, and he isn't what i would call heavy on the fan love. seems to look down on alot of them. he looks better with some age on him. i bet he was really hot 5 yrs ago.

by Anonymousreply 586September 30, 2016 1:58 AM

I thought there was a lot of drama on the Stargate set with Shanks but the way people spoke they said it was more the producers than Shanks being assholes. Also i just remembered that both Shanks and his wife were on an ep of Superntaural back in season 5 i think. And thank you R574 for answering my question.

by Anonymousreply 587September 30, 2016 3:03 AM

Shanks was a bit of a prima donna for the first 5 seasons of Stargate, left to become a big star, failed in that, and was back on the show in season 7 till the very end. Whether that has made him conflicted about the show is the question.

by Anonymousreply 588September 30, 2016 4:02 AM

Can anyone actually picture Shanks making it big though?? Was he getting a lot of roles outside of Stargate??

by Anonymousreply 589September 30, 2016 4:08 AM

To understand a little bit about what this show is about I went on YouTube and came across this.

If anyone has any doubts that at least the writing is extremely homophobic, watch this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590October 3, 2016 7:25 AM

It doesn't matter how homophobic it is. Destiel/Cockles shippers will ignore it or come up with any excuse to justify it.

by Anonymousreply 591October 3, 2016 7:39 AM

There is nothing remotely homophobic about that clip.

by Anonymousreply 592October 3, 2016 8:17 AM

[quote]If anyone has any doubts that at least the writing is extremely homophobic, watch this.

Homophobic? Pfft, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 593October 3, 2016 12:09 PM

I also believe R577's story about Patrick Stewart. I have a good friend who is a journalist and also a big Star Trek nut and so he got to moderate a Q&A with Stewart at a fan expo in Montreal a couple years ago. My friend introduced himself to Stewart and Stewart sneered and said something along the lines of 'I don't care you are and I expect to be off that stage in 45 minutes not a second later.'

As for Michael Shanks R588 is right that he was very difficult on the set. Marina Sirtis who guest starred on SG-1 has talked about how whiney he was on the set when she worked on the show. I've also heard rumors that he is a bit of a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 594October 3, 2016 12:25 PM

That's disappointing to hear R594.

by Anonymousreply 595October 3, 2016 12:33 PM

R592 & R593 clearly don't understand homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 596October 3, 2016 7:35 PM

We're heading to the magic 600 posts and Part 2 is just around the corner. Can we change the title to something like "The Official Supernatural Bitchfest Thread" or something along those lines. We have season 12 but a week or two away and the haters are arming as we speak with all their conspiracy theories about Jensen & Jared. Defenders of the realm are ready with some devestating retorts!

by Anonymousreply 597October 4, 2016 5:09 AM

[Quote] We're heading to the magic 600 posts and Part 2 is just around the corner. Can we change the title to something like "The Official Supernatural Bitchfest Thread" or something along those lines.

Lol might as well.

by Anonymousreply 598October 4, 2016 6:40 AM

Here w go bitches new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599October 4, 2016 12:09 PM

Lol thanks R599

by Anonymousreply 600October 4, 2016 12:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!