Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Growing Circumference and Dwindling Influence of a Man: The Continuation of the Yashar Ali Story

Part 2 of the thread below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2021 9:58 PM

Another good thread, specifically regarding the article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 9:07 PM

The article itself:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 9:14 PM

An interesting article from 2017; think of it as a precursor to the article above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 9:17 PM

HORRIBLE thread title. His name doesn't even show in the column on the right to snag looky-loos.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 9:24 PM

You had me at your title, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 9:24 PM

The title of this thread made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2021 9:24 PM

The title is witty and very DL-ish, but it is going to lose viewers because it's too long and Yashar Ali's name is at the end, which gets clipped off in the threads column.

Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2021 9:26 PM

Stupid title that no one would know there was actually a part 1.

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2021 9:31 PM

I'm also not at all happy with this thread title. It should have been

DL Fave Yashar Ali Part 2: We Don't Know Her!

I don't usually get involved in this kind of shit, but we were all really getting along and went through a lot of laughs, concerns and bitchery, in that first thread. Some of our best work. I think yanking the ball away from the person who came up with the better thread title, and the poster who was getting all of the titles sorted in order for us to choose the best one, was a tacky bitch move.

Not fucking cool OP. As was said in the other thread, how very Yashar of you. Fuck you

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2021 9:37 PM

RIGHT NOW, we are reading about celebs "not knowing her" as the revelations are coming right and left.

When this lamely-titled thread reaches 600, no one will even remember her, much less know her.

That's why "WE DON'T KNOW HER!" was perfect for Part 2. TODAY, we are learning about Kathy and the rest backing way away from Yashar. In a week? That perfect title will mean nothing for Part 3.

This thread has an AWFUL title.

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 9:40 PM

Is DL-ish pronounced dee-lish?

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2021 9:42 PM

I've seen people start competing threads when they weren't happy with the thread title R10. The OP is deaf if he thinks his title was creative. It is like a bad novel that you continue to read hoping for the end to come soon.

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2021 9:46 PM

Everybody calm your tits down and let the thread die. I already feel bad enough for hurting the other thread op’s feelings and told him to ignore this thread and create a Part II as he sees fit.. He was a real peach about, too.

Enough!

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2021 9:46 PM

Boring

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2021 9:48 PM

R13 "enough"

fuck off

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2021 9:49 PM

Corrected Part 2 at the link below.

Mariah won fair and square

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2021 9:50 PM

R9/R16 Very rich of you to accuse me of being Yashar for creating this thread only to rush to create your own, instead of letting the op of Part 1 do it. You’re gross.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2021 9:51 PM

OP took a nap, I did this for them.

R13 you are a fucking liar.

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2021 9:53 PM

R18 Yashar, please. I have receipts:

My post from the original thread in response to op:

[quote] Aw, [R574]/[R575]. I feel bad now. Your earnestness is endearing. Maybe the other thread won’t take off and you can still create another one. You cutie, you.

op’s response:

[quote] You are a doll [R577].

[quote]I'm more plucked about being called Yashar.

[quote]I agree [R579]

[quote]Anyway, I have a feeling we are in for a Part 3 anyway so we can use it for that. I guess in the meantime we will go with the one already posted.

And you’re a piece of shit. Now, run along to your thread, dear. It’s probably the only thing of importance in your life at the moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2021 9:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!