Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Closeted Actor Sam Heughan - Part 8

Sam sharing his hotel suite with another guy: March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything." "With Heughan, we've seen his boyfriends go dark on SM, we've seen him engage in laughably fake relationships with his co-star, friends and beards, we've seen him intimidated into babbling like a deer in the headlights when doing press (with his publicist babysitting him ) and basically driven into the Sunken Place of gay shame." Any SM linking Sam with anything gay has been scrubbed!! All the gay roles on you tube under his name are gone.. except one.. If you go under any of his gay roles they are all “deleted”. His private FB gone.. that was the most telling with the comments. MPC members questioned it and people are saying his FB was “hijacked”.. lmao!! Even comments about him “possibly” being gay, on his biggest fan website have been deleted During a recent podcast he once more used the word "partner"instead of girlfriend. He has used gender neutral words in interviews before.

by Anonymousreply 309 hours ago

Link to the previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106/09/2021

We're over here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206/11/2021

Well, well..... from a fan's IG posting on her IG account of running into Sam in Soho - fan photo of him with her and her friends. Check out the comments (part 1). If his companion had been a woman, the hetero cultist train would be spinning its wheels with joy now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306/11/2021

Comments part 2. The male companion didn't want to be seen, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406/11/2021

Rumour has it that Renowned Humanitarian and rock hugging actress Miss Samantha Heughan, whilst visiting Hawaii recently for her health and wellness, has been given her first tattoo 'THIS WAY UP 'positioned above a very private part of her anatomy. This has confused the muscular young guitar player who was used to the other way up!

by Anonymousreply 506/11/2021

r5 This is just superb. Bottoms Up, folks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 606/11/2021

Interesting read. Bunny and Sammy - Bunny didn't read the fine print about not hinting about what DIDN'T happen? i.e. surf city fail and meatless turf. So, would this NDA practice apply to celebrities' gay lovers as well? Makes sense that it would.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 706/11/2021

R7 You mean like Ross Morrell?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 806/11/2021

r8 Oh, yeh! Funny that he's disappeared from SM - pure coincidence of course.

by Anonymousreply 906/11/2021

God, can someone call JVN asap? Does Sammy not have a mirror nearby? It looks positively glued on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1006/11/2021

[R10] That's because it is glued on !!

by Anonymousreply 11Last Saturday at 3:11 AM

r11 Snort. You are probably right. Going bald is tough, but he really should lash out and get some hair plugs. Otherwise he just looks so unnatural (although not quite as bad as his great buddy Shatner looks here).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12Last Saturday at 5:33 AM

So the commentariat has speculated that the dapper guy that Sam was with in Soho when the fans got their snaps with him is Alex Zane, a Brit tv presenter. Alex interviewed Sammy in March (seems as part of the SAS:Red Notice release push) and has him on his podcast jtfpod (Just The Facts) in the next few days - it may have already gone to air. Let me guess - Whisky, Bond, his movie career, m-a-y-b-e OL.

Guess this is possible, but why avoid the camera then? Why so coy? Why not 'Hi, I'm Alex Zane, and SH is going to be on my podcast (gives details)', in a bit of cross-publicity? Yeh, possible, but....

by Anonymousreply 13Last Saturday at 7:53 PM

[quote]but why avoid the camera then? Why so coy? Why not 'Hi, I'm Alex Zane, and SH is going to be on my podcast (gives details)', in a bit of cross-publicity?

Exactly.

And he looks gay.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Saturday at 9:05 PM

Like Heughan, Zane is single in his 40's. He is "engaged" to serial beard Nettie Wakefield (previously linked to Aidan Turner and Rob Pattinson).

by Anonymousreply 15Last Sunday at 7:40 AM

Sam in Just the facts with Alex Zane.

If only......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16Last Sunday at 12:53 PM

Strange article. Says a lot of words but says nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17Last Monday at 5:37 AM

Blind item - Is he getting a bit sloppy in that closet of his?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18Last Tuesday at 12:34 AM

MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2021

Blind Item #11

"Our favorite closeted foreign born A/A- list cable star was busted coming out of a hotel room by his fans. You would think sharing his room would be a woman which is what his fans wanted to see. It was a man."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19Last Tuesday at 6:39 AM

wow blind item is really stretching it. how would they know he shared a room with this man? maybe they met in the lobby. Sounds like they are getting desperate for any news. sorry sounds ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Tuesday at 7:03 AM

R20 is our desperate resident ConTROLLing troll. She has been policing these threads for YEARS, just put her on ignore and you can read all her posts.

Remember this other sighting in Memphis, 2 years ago? It was posted on previous threads.

[quote]Sam sharing his hotel suite with another guy: March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21Last Tuesday at 7:24 AM

r21 so why don't you have me on ignore? Trying to control me too?

by Anonymousreply 22Last Tuesday at 8:23 AM

R22 Some of us will TrollDar you and others will call you out on your hypocrisy, just as we call out Heughan. You obviously love it here, so knock yourself out. Makes no difference to us, granny.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Tuesday at 11:07 AM

Costume for Sammy in his role in the new movie about Mallory. Oops, no, forgot - doesn't suit the hetero narrative he has been fostering so carefully for so long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 5:36 PM

Er, SH, I think you might have become detached? But then, as he says so well himself, there's nothing straight about his Bat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25Yesterday at 12:59 AM

I’m just a normal male!!! Please let me be the next Bond!

by Anonymousreply 26Yesterday at 1:44 AM

Sam was sweating....and pinging in Just The Facts with Alex Zane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2717 hours ago

Miss Samantha, got your Kinky snow Boots ready for your next gig?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2811 hours ago

So you guys hate him?

by Anonymousreply 2911 hours ago

r29 Nuh, just the stupid games he plays and the vile HW system that deems such games necessary for gay actors if they want to play all types of roles.

by Anonymousreply 309 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!