Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Heughan unironically takes limpwristed cowboy photo

Classic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 28, 2021 4:22 AM

Just took a brief glance at that Instagram page. He's really the king of cheese, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 10:25 PM

FF THE OP

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2021 10:28 PM

I want to goole who he is, but he's so bland I can't be bothered

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2021 10:32 PM

Meh…. He’s just making a living

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2021 10:48 PM

I think he looks TREMENDOUS!

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2021 10:52 PM

"Mole?" as in one?

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2021 11:08 PM

He's a tool

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2021 11:26 PM

Apparently the last photo was not gay enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 6:32 PM

R3, you can find lots of threads in DL about him and his pathetic closeted life. Just do a search.

"I'm not a closet-homosexual.....but a normal guy".- Sam Heughan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 5:35 PM

He's the sort who would have turned in homosexuals to the Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 6:35 PM

r10 wow that was NASTY. what happened in your life to make you like this?

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 8:31 PM

Well, he would if it would save his career.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 8:34 PM

again, what happened to you that you view people like this and believe these things?

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 8:36 PM

Ask him and not us.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 8:39 PM

ask him what? I'm asking why you what happened to you that would say such a horrid thing about anybody.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2021 8:44 PM

stfu cunt

everyone ff her ass.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 8:47 PM

Why the need to denigrate an open gay man?he may not be open enough to suite your needs , but Christ, give it to him.for being one of us. We still need support and representativeness . Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2021 8:55 PM

How is he out?

Another OCD person with multiple accounts that just likes to argue?

Get a fucking life! Take your meds!

No one in their right mind does "professional" trolling.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2021 9:04 PM

This might help answer what happened to us to make us that way...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2021 10:35 PM

(Asking for a friend) when the crew of the the SS Yatch Rock comes over from tumblr to borrow materials ( sometimes claiming) to impress the Karens by being so kewl, is that cultural misappropriation?

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 1:20 PM

( asking for a friend) if the crew from the uss Yacht Rock comes over from tumblr to borrow material to entertain the Karen’s with how kewl they are, is that a form of cultural appropriation?

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2021 4:46 PM

OP is posting from 1952.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 4:58 PM

Many Sam's mommies KNOW that Sam is GAY but they don't want that people talk about it . They even call us 'homophobic', lol

Also, they don't like the 'Sam pings' comments, - although it's absolutely obvious that he pings and there's nothing wrong wit it.

Who is the homophobic and hypocrite here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 6:42 PM

maybe they don't want to talk about it because it is none of their business. Maybe they don't talk about it because they respect him no matter what.

everyone has their own life path. One should never try to change another persons life path. If you do, it will come back to haunt you.

do people get in your face all the time about the way you are living? If so I'd like to know what it is that they do/say to you.

Strange how we live free countries and have the freedom to live the way we choose but others are always trying to make us change it.

You would never want Sam to say he's gay because then you would have to look around for another poor soul to torment.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 6:58 PM

Actually, I think he *shouldn't* come out because his Outlander frau-love interest thing is really about all he's got going for him. Aside from being attractive, he's pretty dull and wooden. Hollywood is full of attractive/dull people so he should hang onto the best card he's got.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 7:02 PM

Brokeback Sam is adorable!

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2021 7:04 PM

what makes you think that Sam is dull? he's funny as hell, he has an angel sitting on one shoulder and the devil on the other, he's intelligent, loves adventure, is willing to try things others wouldn't even dream about. I have no idea where you got the idea that he was "dull"

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2021 7:09 PM

R24 is our resident ConTROLLing troll, who would never dare to go to those homophobic blogs that make up fake girlfriends for Sam every single day.

Talking about Sam being gay is NOT disrespectful. Making up that he is a 'sleazy manwhore' is. Go and tell them......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2021 8:06 PM

I wonder what he will name his forthcoming $100 per bottle tequila

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2021 8:32 PM

Closeting is one thing but re-closeting is an order of magnitude more cray-cray. Hell, the guy admits he lies. That should be all you need to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote]everyone has their own life path. One should never try to change another persons life path. If you do, it will come back to haunt you.

Tell it to your cult leader, Troll. The fact is, Heughan has a lot of influence over his aging female followers and he's constantly pushing them to spend their retirement money on his pyramid schemes and willfully trying to influence a cancer-vulnerable population to buy and drink more alcohol. He's not just living his own life; he's pushing others to make harmful choices, whether you choose to face it or not.

by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2021 1:59 AM

Well that sounds terribly boring. Relax. Have a cocktail. Your deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2021 2:54 AM

[quote]Boring and homosexual never go together. But thank you the compliment.x

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2021 1:17 AM

R32 So....I am the "real" Meokeob. And I'm kind of wondering why someone (you) has taken to signing their various comments under "my" name. Wondering enough to pay $1.99 to inquire. WTF? So, I've seen a number of my Tumblr comments and posts copied & pasted here multiple times over the past year or so. Whatever. And I recently shared - with full disclosure & credit given - some highly entertaining (imo) DL content relating to a couple of Mexican "cowboy" pics. Because I thought it was funny. Whatever again. Things have been kind of slow lately. Why not share the pithy joy? But if you have an issue with me...or feel the need to facetiously pretend you are me....put on your big girl or boy pants and come at me directly. I'm pretty sure you know where to find me and how DM works.

by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2021 1:44 AM

Good grief, is this mole model still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2021 5:07 AM

I am the “real” Meokeob. I have known Sam Heughan since he was a mere gayling and now that he is Ms. Samantha Lord of the cock hounds you facetiously prentend you are me? WTF? I am sure “you” are blocked and I am not interested in your homophobic rhetoric.

by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2021 12:38 PM

Meokeob is the OG of tumblr. She was the first to site DL as a source. She knew Sam Heughan from his college and theater days when he was openly gay and living with men! Check out her blog on tumblr she has all the evidence. Other bloggers try to imitate her by coming here like BCA and Moo but she is the original.

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2021 6:18 PM

[quote]Meokeob is the OG of tumblr. She was the first to site DL as a source. She knew Sam Heughan from his college and theater days when he was openly gay and living with men! Check out her blog on tumblr she has all the evidence.

And certain homophobic mommies want to 'protect' Sam -and keep their fantasies alive- so they are trying to shut her up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 27, 2021 7:26 AM

It's easy to spot the trolls with their contradictory posts, misspellings and general illiteracy. smh

But hey, keep raising the profile of these threads. People should be made aware that Heughan is not who he says he is, behaves like a cult leader and exploits a vulnerable population who could be harmed by his pyramid schemes and overpriced hooch.

by Anonymousreply 39July 27, 2021 8:55 PM

I’m sure Suzy from St. Louis will be just fine without your saving grace.

by Anonymousreply 40July 27, 2021 10:56 PM

For a big, handsome hunk those are some pretty skinny arms.

by Anonymousreply 41July 28, 2021 12:40 AM

R40 Fuck off, twat. We know you're also the troll at R36 and R37, contradicting yourself. Busted!

by Anonymousreply 42July 28, 2021 4:05 AM

Related: Let's cleanse our palates with out and proud diver Tom Daley, who won his first gold medal on Monday after four Olympic Games and 20 years of diving...

[quote]“I feel incredibly proud to say that I am a gay man and also an Olympic champion. When I was younger I didn’t think I’d ever achieve anything because of who I was.... I came out in 2013 and when I was younger I always felt like the one that was alone and different and didn’t fit.... I hope that any young LGBT person out there can see that no matter how alone you feel right now, you are not alone. You can achieve anything.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 28, 2021 4:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!