Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CLOSETED GAY ACTOR SAM HEUGHAN - new PART 8

The smoke and mirrors games may have died down in the wake of his Hawaii fiasco (which of course he is now trying to airbrush - didn't happen, no, really).

There is still nothing straight about his Bat, and the saga rolls on.

Miss Samantha, we await you.

by Anonymousreply 107August 8, 2021 5:27 AM

OK, not the red related thread thing but at least the previous thread number is there. Tried to copy and paste this thread number into the previous thread but it had already closed, bugger it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2021 10:09 AM

OK, so it's green. I don't know how I did that above, but it seems to have worked.

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2021 10:12 AM

Interesting last posts from Part 7.-

[quote]Well, well..... from a fan's IG posting on her IG account of running into Sam in Soho - fan photo of him with her and her friends. Check out the comments (part 1).If his companion had been a woman, the hetero cultist train would be spinning its wheels with joy now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2021 12:45 PM

[quote]Comments part 2. The male companion didn't want to be seen, huh?

According to the fan, Sam's good looking male companion looked 'nice and dapper' and he took the pics but he didn't want to be photographed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2021 12:50 PM

r3 Yes, they certainly are interesting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2021 12:52 PM

OP why did you start another thread? Someone started one 2 days ago. did you do a search first?

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2021 4:47 PM

R6 is the ConTROLLing troll. These Sam's mommies are always policing and trying to derail the Sam Is Gay threads.

Trolldar her posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2021 5:04 PM

R6 But you're over here, aren't you, dumbass? Go knock yourself out and post on the REAL PART 8 thread and we'll post over here on the ROGUE PART 8 thread. smh

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2021 9:23 PM

I was not the one whining that I didn't know how to start a thread and how to link and would someone else please do it. So they do start one and then the whiner starts another one thread without checking to see if someone had started one.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2021 10:31 PM

Whiner here - yes, I did check but the new one didn't come up on a search - sometimes the search mechanism on DL gets a bit erratic. Great that someone did start a new thread but I couldn't see any link to it on the old part 7. Hence hamfistedly starting this one. Happy for the first new one to be the main one - that's great. Post away, people.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2021 12:06 AM

Guys, ,Miss Samantha is on stage on the main Part 8 - all hail to the superb Miss Samantha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2021 2:33 AM

[quote] Miss Samantha, we await you.

Whatever his issues why do you insist on misgendering him?

by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2021 4:02 AM

R3 R4 [quote]Well, well..... from a fan's IG posting on her IG account of running into Sam in Soho - fan photo of him with her and her friends. Check out the comments (part 1). If his companion had been a woman, the hetero cultist train would be spinning its wheels with joy now.

The cultists and their double standards...xd

[quote]Comments part 2. The male companion didn't want to be seen, huh?

The hetero cultists are posting the Soho pics while ignoring the fan's comments -at least in their public posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2021 4:50 AM

r12 Well, Miss Samantha uses 'Miss' so that is the term I have used. Miss Samantha's call. Long may they reign.

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2021 7:13 AM

[quote]Whatever his issues why do you insist on misgendering him?

Tell that to Sam's closest friends who keep doing that all the time......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2021 11:46 PM

R15 Also, his Outlander co-star and ex-beard Caitriona Balfe:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 14, 2021 12:38 AM

Hope Sammy is practicing his Aussie accent for his new film about Mallory. Make or break time with this one - he can't afford another flop - but at least he isn't the lead, the director is good, and he might learn a thing or two from actors such Ewan McGregor. He'll rock the costumes though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2021 1:28 AM

So there is a foto making its way through SM. Sam Heughan sitting on a desk with a laptop and glasses right to him.

Honeys, that are Sam's glasses, he is blind as a mole according to his own words. He wears contact lenses most of the time.

And Alexander Norouzi may be also a holder of a EU passport. As I remember he speaks German, is from a greek heritage and lived a couple of years in Berlin.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2021 8:58 PM

R18 yes he lived in Germany for a long time, studied there as well. Alex is fluent in German.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2021 9:17 PM

r19. Thanks for confirmation. So what about the rant on Tumblr that Alexander Norouzi is maybe in Scotland because of the glasses on the table and violating Corona protocols. This is just....

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2021 9:37 PM

Hmmm, some attention-seeker didn't take his meds. Apparently according to some of his IG posts it's some guy calling himself Christian Mieu. Mind you, a couple/throuple whatever with Sammy and Henry and whoever would be pretty tasty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2021 11:30 PM

Further to above, hope this guy never crosses Sammy's path.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2021 11:34 PM

We're talking about Heughan's new film role over here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2021 1:52 AM

Come out my dude!!

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2021 11:53 AM

Is this true?

[quote]"Sam is following a site which specializes in boyfriends rings and male wedding ring sets"

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2021 1:53 PM

Repeat with me. Sam Heughan is gay.

He is is still gay and he ever was.

I met him personally during his Batman Live Tour ages ago at a bar. And this bar was not known as a place where hetero had fun. Period.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2021 9:00 PM

There are strong rumors about Cait Balfe being pregnant.

What is Sam -the captain of the samcait ship- going to do now? Will he look for another safe virtual beard from the Outlander cast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2021 9:35 PM

Sssaaawishhhh!

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2021 9:43 PM

Well, if Balfe is pregnant and SH is supposed to be the father, as some of his cultists are claiming, that must have been an immaculate conception.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2021 11:21 PM

R27

The person who has took that vid and Sam's pic is slender, tall, dressed in black (not Alex, not Sophie)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2021 11:25 PM

Sammy coming out?? If only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2021 11:31 PM

r25 On his IG he's just started following Girati - premium men's rings according to its advertising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2021 11:47 PM

LOL according to this board I guess only gay men wear rings and only buy them for other gay men. Someone better let straight men know they shouldn't be wearing rings because it is only for gay men. On another note those rings are gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2021 12:32 AM

R33 is our resident homophobic ConTROLLing troll . She always appears when she's worried and wants to stop the gay discussion.

Sorry troll , you can't make Pinging Sam look straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2021 12:44 AM

[quote]Someone better let straight men know they shouldn't be wearing rings

R33 Yeah, you warn 'em. Tell 'em Heughan is getting paid a bundle to shill men's jewelry to his homophobic granny cultists who will run out immediately and buy rings for their poor, hen-pecked husbands. Hurry, now. Some of those tired old grandpas are on their last legs.

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2021 1:19 AM

r34 your reading comprehension doesn't seem to be too good. Which post have I ever said that I wanted the gay discussion to stop. When did I ever say whether I believe he is gay or not? If you will stop and actually read what I post, and then think about it, I point out that a post is either ridiculous like the one about the rings because gay AND straight men wear rings, or other dumb posts that make no sense. I ignore most of the absurd posts but will say that for a gay "community" I find the lack of support astounding and the tearing down of someone who you feel belongs to your group very disturbing. Of course I think most of the posters here are straight women anyway who have nothing better in their lives going on and find some sort of pleasure in tearing down another person to make themselves feel they are better than the person they are tearing down.

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2021 1:31 AM

[quote]Of course I think most of the posters here are straight women anyway who have nothing better in their lives going on and find some sort of pleasure in tearing down another person to make themselves feel they are better than the person they are tearing down.

R36 Look in the mirror, hypocrite. You are the one bashing other DL posters. The rest of us are here to observe and comment on the thread topic.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2021 2:05 AM

[quote]The rest of us are here to observe and comment on the thread topic.

no, you're here to tear another person down. I never see compliments or how successful he has been or positive anything about him. Just here to tear another human down presumably to make oneself feel better about themselves (which is never achieved)

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2021 2:16 AM

R6=R33=R36=R38.........=Homophobic ConTROLLing Troll. And yes, she has spent YEARS on these threads trying to derail the gay discussions about Sam Heughan.

Sam and his pinky ring before Outlander:

When Diana Gabaldon saw these pics after Sam was cast as Jamie, she said that he looked 'grotesque'. This is Outlander and its homophobic fandom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2021 2:44 AM

you're even less intelligent than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2021 2:53 AM

R40 And now you feel better about yourself. Look. In. The. Mirror.

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2021 3:05 AM

no I don't because I have refrained from telling you what I really think about you. Then I would feel better but I am not lowering myself to your standards

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2021 3:11 AM

R42 So your posts @ R6/R33/R36/R38/R40 weren't telling us what you really think? LOL

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2021 3:20 AM

See how the homophobic troll at R42/R40/R33..... is trying to derail these threads, insulting and bashing other posters? She must be really desperate because, right now, there are many DL threads about Gay Sam, lol

Going back to topic.

When Sam was cast to play Jamie Fraser, the King of Men , the Outlader fans started to send messages to Diana Gabaldon like: "Why have you chosen a gay actor to play the King of Men?"

The British fans already knew that Sam was GAY ;)

LMAO......And some Heughan cultists are still saying that 'a C-list actor like Sam wouldn't need all the PR stunts and fake gfs'. Read these comments:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2021 3:37 AM

June 23. Sunken Sam hasn't posted anything about Pride Month....

by Anonymousreply 45June 23, 2021 1:44 PM

Yeah, that ship has sailed for Normal Guy. smh

by Anonymousreply 46June 23, 2021 7:31 PM

R27, So this is the new -and desperate- PR narrative to promote his new film.... lol

Who can believe this crap? who has written this BS 'article'? Jennifer Allen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 25, 2021 1:34 PM

[quote]Yeah, that ship has sailed for Normal Guy. smh

Here's Sam's cringe-worthy interview released the night before The Spy Who Dumped Me premiere in 2018.

He takes being called gay as a compliment, he's not aware of his gay fanbase, he thinks the gays are so 'camp'.........He NEVER RTed this interview.

In 2020, Sam said that 'he's not gay but a normal guy'.

How time has changed him for the worst…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 27, 2021 1:22 AM

r47 This Sammy/Skelton promotion has been getting dragged out every now and again since 2018 - with the full cooperation of the two brats. Mutual benefit - he plays the hetero card and she gets publicity (after all, she is such a bad actress that OL and playing up to the OL hottie is all she has). Trouble is, only the homophobic cultists believe it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 27, 2021 1:54 AM

So Sam is the host of his nephew's party for his 18 birthday. And there are no girls, only the guys? Okay

by Anonymousreply 50June 27, 2021 7:53 PM

R49 [quote]Trouble is, only the homophobic cultists believe it.

And here are some of those homophobic cultists.

Their lack of self awareness is hilarious....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 28, 2021 4:42 AM

[quote]This Sammy/Skelton promotion has been getting dragged out every now and again since 2018 - with the full cooperation of the two brats. Mutual benefit - he plays the hetero card and she gets publicity (after all, she is such a bad actress that OL and playing up to the OL hottie is all she has)

[quote]There are strong rumors about Cait Balfe being pregnant.What Sam -the captain of the samcait ship- is going to do now? Will he look for another safe virtual beard from the Outlander cast?

[quote]the more he pushes innuendos with his costars, the more he seems like he’s hiding something

[quote]A straight man never feels the need to prove it. First Cait. Then a sting of dubious liaisons, now we are to think SS. Amongst some of the women he’s been linked to are her bffs. Playing close to home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 28, 2021 8:34 PM

So not one single post from Gay Sam about Pride Month. Instead, he has kept keeps following trashy T & A accounts to pretend that he is 'straight' for the Outlander homophobic fandom. Anything But Gay.

[quote]"He persists with the skanky follows because it’s a distraction from any conversations that might suggest he is gay. This fandom would forgive him anything - but not gay."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 1, 2021 4:00 AM

r53 Yeh, bloody tragic, isn't it? Gone are the days of his Pride, and his posting of that Batman image is but a sad memory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 1, 2021 8:59 AM

Maybe Sunken Sam should watch his fellow Scottish actor Richard Madden in the new ad for Calvin klein. Everything that Sam doesn't dare to do, because he's to busy shilling, selling, pretending and living in a cage

Courage starts with a risk Break free from expectations Defy boundaries and everything in your way Defy the risk

Richard Madden lives happily with his boyfriend Froy Gutierrez, he doesn't hide and he will be starring in the upcoming superhero film “Eternals” .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2021 8:55 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2021 4:32 PM

Meanwhile, it's an open secret that Heughan "has long had a live-in boyfriend."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2021 4:40 PM

because we believe everything on the internet right? and especially from people we don't know. they are the most trustworthy

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2021 7:46 PM

R57

It seems that twitter poster is an insider and has reliable info ;)

Sam and his boyfriends....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 3, 2021 12:57 AM

[quote]no I don't because I have refrained from telling you what I really think about you. Then I would feel better but I am not lowering myself to your standards

R58 What was that you said, granny? Was that telling us what you really think or not lowering yourself to our standards?

by Anonymousreply 60July 3, 2021 1:34 AM

R38 is right. He is being trashed constantly. Why don’t you want him to succeed? What the fuck has he done to the deranged posters who want him to fail or be humiliated. It’s disturbing how much vitriol is aimed at a benign actor who is trying to capitalize on his success while he can.

by Anonymousreply 61July 3, 2021 1:50 AM

R60 is a hate filled cunt. I gather Sam turned you down after reading all your angry posts regarding him.

by Anonymousreply 62July 3, 2021 1:56 AM

R62 = Another sad sycophant off her meds

Notice who's spewing invectives, here. The rest of us are calmly observing and commenting.

by Anonymousreply 63July 3, 2021 3:07 AM

That’s rich, coming from you r60 after reading all your anger filled posts. You’re far from calm. Nice touch clearing your cookies so you can post at r63 claiming to be above it all.

Oh, and I responded angrily at r62 so I could be on your level.

by Anonymousreply 64July 3, 2021 3:55 AM

Don't let these ConTROLLing trolls at R61/R62/R63...... derail these threads. They've been obsesively policing the fandom (and DL) since years ago just because they can't stand the talk about Sam being GAY. ANYTHING but GAY, right trolls?

These threads are NOT a Sam Heughan fansite.

These cultists overlook Sam's idiocy, his gaslighting, his ridiculous beardings and innuendos, ​his mocking and gaslighting fans that literally put food on his table but then, praising them when he has something to sell them, they love his beards.......etc....etc

What are they doing in DL? Why they just can't leave these threads alone??

Going back to topic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 3, 2021 4:25 AM

r65 why can't you leave Sam alone? The only people that even care about this are the few that post here or the nutcases on Tumblr. why do you even feel the need to discuss it? it has been dragged out over the years with the same redundant posts over and over. why don't you let it go and move onto to something else to obsess over.

by Anonymousreply 66July 3, 2021 10:52 AM

R56 that was a year ago. They're still together. Madden won't beard even if that's some fantasy of certain fans.

by Anonymousreply 67July 3, 2021 11:24 PM

RELATED: We celebrate these newly out and proud celebs who are important role models for LGBTQ+ youth...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 3, 2021 11:55 PM

And the SamSaga continues ...

by Anonymousreply 69July 4, 2021 12:04 AM

Sham, you need to gesh shober before ish too late. Thersh a clinic down in Ranssho Mirrassh... Lishen to me, Sham!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 4, 2021 1:12 AM

He looks really bad in this new pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 7, 2021 1:53 AM

r71. He is not ageing well. His feminine features are getting more dominant, but not in a good way. He is not George Clooney for sure.

by Anonymousreply 72July 7, 2021 8:38 AM

how kind of Sam to give some of his money to scholarships to help others.

by Anonymousreply 73July 7, 2021 11:41 AM

r73. How kind of Sam to give some of the money he got from his devoted fans for all the crap he is selling to them to scholarship to help others and selling this immediately to the press to make sure everybody knows.

by Anonymousreply 74July 7, 2021 7:03 PM

r74 How kind of Sam to share the money he is making with others instead of keeping it all for himself and wasting it. Smart move to let others know what he is doing as it might make others follow in his footsteps.

You can spin this anyway you want but it is only a reflection of you, not him.

by Anonymousreply 75July 7, 2021 7:53 PM

r75. Oh boy. One thing I'm sure about. You're not European or British. Otherwise you would be glued to the TV watching England vs. Denmark at Wembley. It is only a reflection of you, not us.

by Anonymousreply 76July 7, 2021 8:25 PM

R70 R71 R72

Sam should go back to his first and true love: Theatre.

At least, in the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland and English theatre, they know that he is gay and he could be honest, being himself again and of course, happier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 7, 2021 9:02 PM

He's too happy to be a cult leader, selfishly pushing booze on a population of mostly overweight, older women vulnerable to cancer who are looking to get fit. It would be funny if it weren't so craven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2021 9:30 PM

r77. And you are sure they want him back there? They probably have a pool of younger and may be also attractive and talented actors after all that years which will not leave their place at the food bowl for him.

by Anonymousreply 79July 7, 2021 9:54 PM

Sam is a wonderful loving, giving, happy person and his sexual orientation is none of your business believe it or not. He is very successful and will continue to be so whether you want him to be or not.

by Anonymousreply 80July 7, 2021 10:20 PM

r80. And you are here for what purpose? On a gay gossip board?

by Anonymousreply 81July 7, 2021 10:31 PM

r81 and I have to answer to you because.................

by Anonymousreply 82July 7, 2021 11:51 PM

News flash!

[quote]An exact reason hasn't been given as to why Heughan and McTavish are living together but it could be for work purposes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2021 4:53 AM

[quote]Sam is a wonderful loving, giving, happy person

R80 And you know this how, ConTROLLing Troll? Heughan wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2021 5:22 AM

If Sam and Graham are "living together" then it might be because they are currently pushing book #2 about Scotland. You do realize that the first book was a #1 bestseller, right? They must have made a killing. So here they are with a new book that is a continuation of the first. If they are tearing around the world promoting book #2 then they may as well be "living together". I imagine they are pretty good friends, but not in the way that is alluded to.

Maybe they are together to begin working on book #3. With the obvious greed they both appear to share, I'm not terribly surprised.

Sam, if you check in here to read what is being said about you, I'd like to strongly suggest you do something about your balding head. Plug it or shave it, but do something.

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2021 12:32 PM

r84 you will never know.

by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2021 12:37 PM

[quote]And you know this how, ConTROLLing Troll? Heughan wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

TRUE. But these cultists keep dreaming about 'the Magical Golden Dirk' 🤣 🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2021 9:19 PM

They're also fans of Gabaldon's rapey, racist book series and they think Sunken Sam is 'Jamie Fraser.'

by Anonymousreply 88July 9, 2021 2:50 AM

Last night, Sam was spotted in London Soho with 'a lovely MALE friend'.....;)

[quote]Fan said on FB that he was with a friend. Even took a video of the fan and Sam chatting.

[quote] Oh yes. A “lovely (male) friend.” On a Friday night? Could it be the same male “friend” he was spotted lunching with recently? You know…the one who declined to be photographed? SUCH a shy boy! 🙄 How nice of him or them to stop to chat long enough to be deemed “lovely”….to volunteer to take fan pics & even video too! What I want to know is if this “friend” is 6’4! 😉 2 things: 1) S is getting bolder. This is a good thing & I hope it means that the end of all this nonsense is near.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 10, 2021 4:06 PM

do people forge those FB posts? neither one of those woman have posted anything on FB in over a year

by Anonymousreply 90July 10, 2021 6:49 PM

God forbid he's got a male friend.

You do realize how silly this sounds ..

by Anonymousreply 91July 10, 2021 11:02 PM

R90/R91 You do realize how scared and hypocrite you sound?? If Sam's male 'friends' were women, you would already be shipping them ans making up a fanfic about their 'relationship', lol

R89 Besides, Sam really loves that place.....and the lovely company ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 11, 2021 2:12 AM

No R92, what you are saying comes off as stupid.

Now calm the fuck down and go back to reading tumblr shit.

by Anonymousreply 93July 11, 2021 8:34 AM

R93, calm down. It seems that the new sighting of Sam with a lovely MALE friend on Friday night, has really hit a nerve.....xd

According to your previous posts, you're checking out 'those tumblrs' so you must know about their homophobic double standards. Are you OK with it or you don't care ? And you even praised the trashy porn beard from the last PR disaster...... so... go back to that tumblr shit yourself, lol

[quote]Oh yes. A “lovely (male) friend.” On a Friday night? Could it be the same male “friend” he was spotted lunching with recently? You know…the one who declined to be photographed? SUCH a shy boy! 🙄 How nice of him or them to stop to chat long enough to be deemed “lovely”….to volunteer to take fan pics & even video too! What I want to know is if this “friend” is 6’4! 😉 2 things: 1) S is getting bolder. This is a good thing & I hope it means that the end of all this nonsense is near!".

Imagine the reaction of these ConTROLLing trolls who can't leave these 'silly' threads alone 🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 11, 2021 12:06 PM

I find some of them entertaining, R94. I like anything having to do with the bunny. Too bad that one fizzled out. He finally finds someone that is active, funny, super hot, and more age-appropriate than the usual 20 year olds he goes for, then refuses to acknowledge she exists. What's not to love about that.

by Anonymousreply 95July 12, 2021 3:25 AM

R95 Maybe you should open a fansite for your adored pornbeard....lol And you are still asking what's not to love in your fantasy??🤣🤣. What are you doing in a gay gossip thread about closeted Sam Heughan?

Sam's mommies/cultists/antis always forget a 'little detail'. That Sam is GAY.

And those mommies keep desperately trying to link Sam with any woman with a pulse,every week, the 'anons' try to push a new beard for him 🤣🤣 So doing Sam's publicist PR dirty job, is really entertaining for you.....🤣

Meanwhile...

[quote] "it's an open secret that Heughan "has long had a live-in boyfriend."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 12, 2021 8:06 AM

Of course I think he's gay R96. Did I allude to something else?

You're a tad touchy tonight! What am I doing here? Just enjoying the read. Calm down sweetlips.

by Anonymousreply 97July 12, 2021 8:27 AM

For Sammy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 13, 2021 12:38 AM

The old pick me, pick me is doing the rounds again. "There’s a long list, right? It’s one of those things, isn’t it? You don’t want to talk about it, because there isn’t anything to talk about. It’s all media, and there’s no weight to it at all, there’s no truth to it. Having said that, you can’t help but then think, ‘God, that would be amazing.’ And I have been up for Bond, I went up for it when they did Bond 21. It was an amazing experience and I was completely out of my depth. But I think now I feel the right age for it, I feel capable enough to do it, I’d love the opportunity to throw my hat in the ring." Hon, still out of your depth. OO7, licensed to shill. Meanwhile the hetero games will continue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 19, 2021 5:41 AM

He has the worst sense of fashion. Is that part of the closet package?

by Anonymousreply 100July 25, 2021 1:14 PM

r100 Calling JVN !! Mess in clothing aisle!

by Anonymousreply 101July 26, 2021 1:53 AM

He is aging rapidly, the closet, alcohol, the lack of privacy? When he started on Outlander he looked fine and healthy and now…..He’s obviously not living a life that makes him happy

by Anonymousreply 102July 26, 2021 7:57 AM

I didn’t realize he was in his 40s. Still looks good though.

by Anonymousreply 103July 26, 2021 10:43 AM

[Quote]Calling JVN !! Mess in clothing aisle!

Sunken Sam unfollowed JVN. Too gay for his new 'I'm not a closeted gay but a normal guy' PR campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 27, 2021 6:50 AM

omg who the hell follows him so close that they can tell who he unfollowed?

by Anonymousreply 105July 27, 2021 12:38 PM

r104 Sam's loss.

by Anonymousreply 106July 29, 2021 8:47 AM

Hmmm..... interesting use of words on Twitter by JVN about the attached article. (you have to subscribe to read all of it, but even the bits that are accessible give the gist).

JVN: "Maybe if they weren’t so worried about being homophobic their normal guy divers might actually win? Tom was too busy wiping the floor with their cheating asses to care".

'normal guy'? Now who do we know who used those insulting words in a certain post-Hawaii covidiocy rant? Heehee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 8, 2021 5:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!