Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Closeted Actor Sam Heughan - Part 8

Sam sharing his hotel suite with another guy: March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything." "With Heughan, we've seen his boyfriends go dark on SM, we've seen him engage in laughably fake relationships with his co-star, friends and beards, we've seen him intimidated into babbling like a deer in the headlights when doing press (with his publicist babysitting him ) and basically driven into the Sunken Place of gay shame." Any SM linking Sam with anything gay has been scrubbed!! All the gay roles on you tube under his name are gone.. except one.. If you go under any of his gay roles they are all “deleted”. His private FB gone.. that was the most telling with the comments. MPC members questioned it and people are saying his FB was “hijacked”.. lmao!! Even comments about him “possibly” being gay, on his biggest fan website have been deleted During a recent podcast he once more used the word "partner"instead of girlfriend. He has used gender neutral words in interviews before.

by Anonymousreply 157February 15, 2022 6:21 AM

Link to the previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 8:46 PM

We're over here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2021 9:07 PM

Well, well..... from a fan's IG posting on her IG account of running into Sam in Soho - fan photo of him with her and her friends. Check out the comments (part 1). If his companion had been a woman, the hetero cultist train would be spinning its wheels with joy now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2021 12:14 AM

Comments part 2. The male companion didn't want to be seen, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2021 12:17 AM

Rumour has it that Renowned Humanitarian and rock hugging actress Miss Samantha Heughan, whilst visiting Hawaii recently for her health and wellness, has been given her first tattoo 'THIS WAY UP 'positioned above a very private part of her anatomy. This has confused the muscular young guitar player who was used to the other way up!

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2021 12:49 AM

r5 This is just superb. Bottoms Up, folks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2021 1:32 AM

Interesting read. Bunny and Sammy - Bunny didn't read the fine print about not hinting about what DIDN'T happen? i.e. surf city fail and meatless turf. So, would this NDA practice apply to celebrities' gay lovers as well? Makes sense that it would.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2021 3:07 AM

R7 You mean like Ross Morrell?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2021 4:31 AM

r8 Oh, yeh! Funny that he's disappeared from SM - pure coincidence of course.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2021 7:08 AM

God, can someone call JVN asap? Does Sammy not have a mirror nearby? It looks positively glued on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2021 7:25 AM

[R10] That's because it is glued on !!

by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2021 11:11 AM

r11 Snort. You are probably right. Going bald is tough, but he really should lash out and get some hair plugs. Otherwise he just looks so unnatural (although not quite as bad as his great buddy Shatner looks here).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2021 1:33 PM

So the commentariat has speculated that the dapper guy that Sam was with in Soho when the fans got their snaps with him is Alex Zane, a Brit tv presenter. Alex interviewed Sammy in March (seems as part of the SAS:Red Notice release push) and has him on his podcast jtfpod (Just The Facts) in the next few days - it may have already gone to air. Let me guess - Whisky, Bond, his movie career, m-a-y-b-e OL.

Guess this is possible, but why avoid the camera then? Why so coy? Why not 'Hi, I'm Alex Zane, and SH is going to be on my podcast (gives details)', in a bit of cross-publicity? Yeh, possible, but....

by Anonymousreply 13June 13, 2021 3:53 AM

[quote]but why avoid the camera then? Why so coy? Why not 'Hi, I'm Alex Zane, and SH is going to be on my podcast (gives details)', in a bit of cross-publicity?

Exactly.

And he looks gay.

by Anonymousreply 14June 13, 2021 5:05 AM

Like Heughan, Zane is single in his 40's. He is "engaged" to serial beard Nettie Wakefield (previously linked to Aidan Turner and Rob Pattinson).

by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2021 3:40 PM

Sam in Just the facts with Alex Zane.

If only......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2021 8:53 PM

Strange article. Says a lot of words but says nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 14, 2021 1:37 PM

Blind item - Is he getting a bit sloppy in that closet of his?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 15, 2021 8:34 AM

MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2021

Blind Item #11

"Our favorite closeted foreign born A/A- list cable star was busted coming out of a hotel room by his fans. You would think sharing his room would be a woman which is what his fans wanted to see. It was a man."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 15, 2021 2:39 PM

wow blind item is really stretching it. how would they know he shared a room with this man? maybe they met in the lobby. Sounds like they are getting desperate for any news. sorry sounds ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 20June 15, 2021 3:03 PM

R20 is our desperate resident ConTROLLing troll. She has been policing these threads for YEARS, just put her on ignore and you can read all her posts.

Remember this other sighting in Memphis, 2 years ago? It was posted on previous threads.

[quote]Sam sharing his hotel suite with another guy: March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 15, 2021 3:24 PM

r21 so why don't you have me on ignore? Trying to control me too?

by Anonymousreply 22June 15, 2021 4:23 PM

R22 Some of us will TrollDar you and others will call you out on your hypocrisy, just as we call out Heughan. You obviously love it here, so knock yourself out. Makes no difference to us, granny.

by Anonymousreply 23June 15, 2021 7:07 PM

Costume for Sammy in his role in the new movie about Mallory. Oops, no, forgot - doesn't suit the hetero narrative he has been fostering so carefully for so long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 17, 2021 1:36 AM

Er, SH, I think you might have become detached? But then, as he says so well himself, there's nothing straight about his Bat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2021 8:59 AM

I’m just a normal male!!! Please let me be the next Bond!

by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2021 9:44 AM

Sam was sweating....and pinging in Just The Facts with Alex Zane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2021 6:32 PM

Miss Samantha, got your Kinky snow Boots ready for your next gig?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 17, 2021 11:55 PM

So you guys hate him?

by Anonymousreply 29June 18, 2021 12:01 AM

r29 Nuh, just the stupid games he plays and the vile HW system that deems such games necessary for gay actors if they want to play all types of roles.

by Anonymousreply 30June 18, 2021 2:07 AM

Luv ya, gay Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 18, 2021 9:46 AM

"Scottish screen idol"??? If he keeps getting fed this garbage, and he believes even a bit of it, no wonder he's determined to closet his life away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2021 2:00 AM

There's a thread about the film role...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2021 1:55 AM

r33 Thanks for linking it.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2021 11:22 PM

Calling Miss Samantha - we miss you !!

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2021 2:34 AM

Scottish Screen Idol Miss Samantha Heughan, is making detailed preparations for her next film, The Conquest Of Everest. In the absence of the iconic mountain she is practicing scaling the muscular body of the young guitar player. Danman are producing an exclusive toupee, with built in de-icer, that will not freeze in sub-zero temperatures. Dior are formulating a makeup that will prevent icicles forming on the international stars slightly hairy upper lip. Victoria's Secrets have been commissioned to produce a garter that will snap but not break in extreme temperatures and Christian Louboutin is hand stitching a wonderful pair of pink snow boots with lace trimmings. Miss Samantha is set to go !!

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2021 7:42 PM

Yey!!! Hail the mighty Miss Samantha !!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2021 11:58 PM

R29 Fraus. These threads are all women.

by Anonymousreply 38June 26, 2021 12:00 AM

Stop calling him a she, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 39June 26, 2021 12:38 AM

r38 Nope. Sorry to disappoint ya, babe.

by Anonymousreply 40June 26, 2021 8:05 AM

[quote]Scottish Screen Idol Miss Samantha Heughan, is making detailed preparations for her next film, The Conquest Of Everest. In the absence of the iconic mountain she is practicing scaling the muscular body of the young guitar player. Danman are producing an exclusive toupee, with built in de-icer, that will not freeze in sub-zero temperatures. Dior are formulating a makeup that will prevent icicles forming on the international stars slightly hairy upper lip. Victoria's Secrets have been commissioned to produce a garter that will snap but not break in extreme temperatures and Christian Louboutin is hand stitching a wonderful pair of pink snow boots with lace trimmings. Miss Samantha is set to go !!

If Zachary Merrick was a woman, the stans would be shipping him with Sam and speculating since years ago...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2021 9:47 PM

r41 Absolutely they would!

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2021 11:54 PM

Face it, Sammy McPICKME!!! - seems it's only the cultists who want you as Bond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2021 11:58 PM

Look Sam has a new book out. more success for Sam

by Anonymousreply 44June 30, 2021 12:28 AM

r44 Ghost-written. He can't string a sentence together - just look at his appalling honorary doctorate speech and his ridiculous Hawaii rant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 1, 2021 12:47 AM

It's just a product tie-in to the TV show, billed as an "almanac" and not even out until November. Of course there's a ghost writer; no way is Heughan writing "seasonal stories of Scotland."

by Anonymousreply 46July 2, 2021 4:58 PM

I think he’d make a great bond. He has a nice voice and can give a smoldering look. He’s also athletic and he’s from the UK.

by Anonymousreply 47July 2, 2021 5:14 PM

Naturalist Sir David Attenborough and the world's press are rushing to Mount Everest after a recent sighting of the legendary Yeti. Locals describe seeing a tall, upright creature with frozen nipples , leaving size 14 footprints , it's lower half clothed in a complicated , patterned material under which can be glimpsed a prodigious member, hairless scrotal sac and pink garters. ' Obviously this fabled creature is evolving. ' said a somewhat perplexed Sir David, in a hushed whisper, as it's eerie cry of ' Buy Sassenach Whisky ' could be heard echoing round the mountain side.

by Anonymousreply 48July 4, 2021 5:29 PM

R48

Sam is shilling, shilling, shilling all over the world........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 4, 2021 8:16 PM

r48 Heehee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2021 4:18 AM

Here you go, Miss Samantha....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 13, 2021 12:41 AM

Since the other thread has been paywalled, I'll repost here the recent sighting of Sam with a lovely MALE friend in Soho, London:

[quote] "Oh yes. A “lovely (male) friend.” On a Friday night? Could it be the same male “friend” he was spotted lunching with recently? You know…the one who declined to be photographed? SUCH a shy boy! 🙄 How nice of him or them to stop to chat long enough to be deemed “lovely”….to volunteer to take fan pics & even video too! What I want to know is if this “friend” is 6’4! 😉 2 things: 1) S is getting bolder. This is a good thing & I hope it means that the end of all this nonsense is near."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 13, 2021 12:56 AM

The Ambassador for Danman's Self Defrosting Whigs Miss Samantha Heughan has hotly denied the malicious rumour that she is romantically involved with her co star and housemate Graham Mactavish . ' Graham may be ' one hot daddy ' with very lick able nipples but I sleep alone wearing nothing but a dab of Sassenach Whisky behind each ear .' said an indignant Miss Samantha. ' When we are together in the house I always wear my Victories Secrets pink silk negligee with the swansdown trim and matching slippers. ' added the international beauty.

by Anonymousreply 53July 13, 2021 12:41 PM

r53 Superb!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 14, 2021 2:40 AM

R53

Sam could be a Victoria's Secret Angel. He has said that he loves wearing corsets...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 14, 2021 5:17 AM

Sam Heughan: "Pedalling around London in the sun!"

Tommy Brady:"Yeahhh boy!"

Tommy is always commenting in Sam's posts. They have so much in common......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 15, 2021 1:31 AM

R52 After Sam being recently spotted in London with his 'good looking and lovely MALE friend', his homophobic stans in tumblr are desperately trying to link him to a woman. ANY woman 😂😂😂

A straight actor wouldn't need all these stupid games 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 16, 2021 6:42 AM

Here in DL, we already knew it ;)

[quote]"I wonder if SH knows that wearing a bandana on the right side like that in that recent pic means he’s a bottom (there’s a whole flagging code with bandanas in the gay community)"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2021 1:44 AM

He has always, always, given off a bottom vibe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2021 2:10 AM

What's the point of running nude into the ocean with an air of reckless abandon and then coming out hiding your micropenis? It just looks contrived. Is the whole series like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2021 3:04 AM

[quote]He has always, always, given off a bottom vibe.

Yep.

Here's Sam bottoming on screen ,in the movie "A Very British Sex Scandal".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2021 5:47 AM

[quote]After Sam being recently spotted in London with his 'good looking and lovely MALE friend', his homophobic stans in tumblr are desperately trying to link him to a woman. ANY woman 😂😂😂

And while these homophobic mommies were making up BS about him and those innuendo fake 'gfs' in UK........ Sam had traveled to Mexico, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 18, 2021 6:17 AM

There are several pics of Sam in Mexico. According to the fans who took those pics, Sam is with 'a bunch of MEN', not women with them. In one pic at a bar , it seems that Matt -Luke Neal's brother- is sitting next to Sam.

[quote]I asked the nice Mexican fan about her encounter and she was really fun, said no women were present just a bunch of men and that Alex took the picture

[quote]Maybe a Personal trip first then joined by friends for a boys trip. London decoy pic so he could enjoy the personal part of the trip and now it’s ok to be seen because it’s just the lads. Did I read Luke Neal is with him?

[quote]Was one of them REALLY tall?? 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 18, 2021 4:15 PM

Luke Neal closed his SM in 2016, after he traveled around the world with Sam and being Sam's date at events like Outlander premiere, Wrier's Panel, parties..... People started asking if he were Sam's bf and if they live together.

Then, the PR games and the ridiculous beardings started :((

Here's one of those comments:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 18, 2021 9:35 PM

[quote] "Hmmm…if true Sam was dating his brother for years makes it interesting …..meanwhile, where IS luke??"

[quote]"Just like Matt was at the Skye hotel, was he not? And indeed… where IS his brother? It sure looked potentially like Luke Neal from the back in that pink fan shot 😎. How many people (maybe) break up with someone & then start traveling with that person’s sibling? 🤔"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 19, 2021 2:42 AM

Looking really hetero there, Sam. Especially your hands, mate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 21, 2021 2:03 AM

Yes, the hands.

Brokeback Mountain Sam...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 21, 2021 2:21 AM

Is he... you know...

by Anonymousreply 68July 21, 2021 2:24 AM

[quote]It sure looked potentially like Luke Neal from the back in that pink fan shot 😎.

Yes, it was Luke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 22, 2021 3:46 AM

If you watch "Men in Kilts" there is no question about his (homo)sexuality. "Men in Kilts" makes "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" look like "Taxi Driver".

by Anonymousreply 70July 22, 2021 4:16 AM

Sam's homophobic stans.- "Too much! Gonna be a great ad campaign! 🐴🤠"

And ad campaign for what?? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 22, 2021 5:54 PM

Looks pretty comfortable here with the boys. Is that Matt Neal front left and Luke left right at the back holding a hat? Maybe, maybe not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 22, 2021 11:42 PM

Yes, it's Matt. Luke isn't in that pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 23, 2021 5:44 AM

[quote]Looks pretty comfortable here with the boys.

They look like the Village People's lost members.

Or this old gay motorcycle club:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 25, 2021 2:19 AM

He plays Paul Newman in the new Patricia Neal Roald Dahl biopic.

by Anonymousreply 75July 25, 2021 3:59 AM

Future Jane Bond star Miss Samantha Heughan, relaxing by the pool in her Mexican holiday Hacienda, drinking Tequila with her muscular young guitar player, has been describing her daily exercise regime to prevent limp wrists. ' Thankfully, I am able with the help of my very agile tattooed young friend, to do all kinds of imaginative exercises to strengthen my wrists. I always do at least 20 press ups with him before I go to sleep. 'said an enthusiastic Miss Samantha. ' My agent has always insisted that Hollywood Stars need to have very firm wrists. 'added Scotland's Greatest Export.

by Anonymousreply 76July 25, 2021 11:41 AM

He has a terrible sense of fashion. Lumberjack beach party? Is that part of the closet package?

by Anonymousreply 77July 25, 2021 2:24 PM

The homophobic queen of the FAKE 'girlfriends' is taking a break :))

[quote]Oh, bless her heart. Last time the queen of lies took a break she said, "Mr. Shatner has everything in hand." Next thing you know, Mauzy was hired, a whackjob journo publicly doxxed, threatened and bullied shippers, and the fandom went to hell in a handbasket. Never fear....her bully brigade still lurks, and several show themselves everyday. Never fear, there is always a next time.

[quote]I wonder what got her into trouble this time….doxing those who disagree with her (or her paid PR script)? Full time cringe chase of her extreme bdsm fetish for TM? 😬 People like her ironically serve to point to the (real) truth for me. Whatever it is she is HELL bent on pitching - for years - imo is most likely the complete opposite of what is actually going on. The PC/Purv dream team….don’t hurry back.

by Anonymousreply 78July 25, 2021 10:46 PM

Oh my! sounds like someone has a raging case of crippling vaginal dryness! Shall we pray for her?

by Anonymousreply 79July 26, 2021 1:10 AM

Related: What out and proud looks like in 2021...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 26, 2021 1:13 AM

r79 Shall we pray for her? Er...no.

by Anonymousreply 81July 26, 2021 1:51 AM

r76 Hail Miss Samantha !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 26, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote]her bully brigade still lurks, and several show themselves everyday

Yep. The homophobic brigade keeps trying to give him a fake gf and posting homophobic rants against Datalounge....lol

Although, deep down, those women know the truth, they know that they have been fooled and used for years, that things just don't add up.... but they can't accept that Sam is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 28, 2021 8:46 PM

Each little MPC/Heughan/Rapelander cultist needs to snap out of self-delusion and back into reality. It's a process...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 28, 2021 9:33 PM

Yet another shot of Sammy looking uncomfortable with a woman, even a gorgeous young one. Just doesn't come naturally to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 29, 2021 8:46 AM

VERY, VERY uncomfortable,

I hope that Sam is spending this Mexico vacation with a boyfriend ;)

Look at Sam's face in the fan pic above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 29, 2021 3:45 PM

Getting a bit desperate for attention, mate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 1, 2021 10:32 PM

He looks weird....

by Anonymousreply 88August 2, 2021 2:05 AM

Just Jared means it was a PR move. Is Jennifer Allen doing damage control for our vacationing Covidiot? The unintended effect is... old and tired. Ouch. Not doing him any favors in the James Bond department.

by Anonymousreply 89August 2, 2021 4:59 AM

[quote]Sam elected to publicise approved questions regarding his sexuality in one interview & multiple public statements. He could have irrevocably been clear and specific in his direct / edited, but without doubt approved responses prior to publication. He elected to be ambiguous e.g. "...false claim [of] being a closet-homosexual", and "I'm just a normal guy" (yes, ignorant response).

[quote]Sam stated in the Gay Times magazine interview Apr 30, 2016, "Where is my gay fan mail?", "I'd like to see some saucy fan mail. That'd be great. I need to have a word or put out a plea."

[quote]Oct 24, 2016 he then said, "To reiterate. No one speaks for me. I appreciate all our fans." So, if HIMselfie instigated the public content in relation to his sexuality, and bears no objection to any insinuation by his work colleagues, actually asked for fan mail on the subject, and has told people he speaks for himself, why do nobodys think that they can dictate what others do or not discuss on the subject?

EXACTLY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 4, 2021 3:21 AM

R83, screencaps are forever.....xd

[quote]deep down, those women know the truth, they know that they have been fooled and used for years, that things just don't add up.... but they can't accept that Sam is gay.

Yep so it's time to repost THIS because I can't stand her sanctimonious hypocrite and boring posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 4, 2021 7:12 AM

That’s funny because we were talking the other day and yo momma said she likes cock too! I guess we are all just a bunch of cockaholics.

by Anonymousreply 92August 7, 2021 3:08 AM

I put 2 people on ignore because they’re snide and obsessed, and that left 11 replies out of 92....3 of which are mine excluding this one. The obsession is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 93August 7, 2021 4:20 AM

R92 = Troll busted for contradicting herself on another thread.

by Anonymousreply 94August 7, 2021 4:32 AM

R93 How about sticking to the thread topic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 7, 2021 4:35 AM

R94, You're right. It seems that Sam's homophobic mommies are really bored after trying to fabricate a fake gf for Gay Sam during the hiatus....LOL

And the ConTROLLing troll at R93, is always monitoring these Sam threads to defend and praise him - that's obsession, darling - and she has even said in another thread "Yes! I’d kill for that man!".

Now that's REALLY CREEPY, troll......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 7, 2021 4:58 AM

So our Hetero Hero seems to be in LA now - Covid travel restrictions? Just weave around them. Stand by for hetero innuendo? After all, gotta promote that hetero player image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 7, 2021 5:41 AM

Like a noxious weed, Purv is back, pushing SH and Hannah James - now Samnah/Jamieva (gawd). They've all gotta have their attention fix (hetero of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 8, 2021 1:08 AM

Rumours are circulating amongst Miss Samantha Heugans fans that the international beauty, who has rarely been seen in public recently, is pregnant. Tracked down to a secret address in L.A., the A List star put down the tiny booties she was knitting and strongly denied the rumours. However she did recommend Sassenach Whisky as being beneficial for Morning Sickness and if applied topically would prevent stretch marks. The muscular young guitar player was unavailable for comment as he is very busy reading Dr Spocks Baby and Childcare book, the essential parenting guide !!

by Anonymousreply 99August 9, 2021 12:24 PM

r99 Brilliant as always!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 9, 2021 9:32 PM

So CB has had a baby, with her husband Tony no less, but of course some of the cultists just refuse to believe it - it's Sammy's of course. Nothing will convince them, just as not even a clip of Sammy having wonderful hot sex with a male will convince them finally that he is gay. NOTHING!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 19, 2021 12:46 AM

Calling Miss Samantha - we seek you here, we seek you there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 1, 2021 8:25 AM

Miss Samantha, some tumblr poster claims you are going to be in Hawaii 22 Sept - 2 Oct. Have you packed your sparkling guitar case? your sequined hammock? your velvet garter belt?

by Anonymousreply 103September 8, 2021 8:24 AM

On vacation in Hawaii and very busy crocheting an elaborate layette, world famous actress Miss Samantha Heughan, has decided to employ a body double. The job description entails.....To be able to point effortlessly at bottles of Sassenach Whiskey in bars.....To be able to perform a jig, in front of picturesque Scottish ruins [ other than G. Mactavish ] whilst wearing a kilt and brandishing a claymore.....To pose topless on beaches whilst wearing trousers slung dangerously low over the hips.....To be able to pose seductively with something large and throbbing between the thighs.....To be able to conduct a master class for drama students in how to walk the Red Carpet clutching a bottle of Sassenach Whiskey .....To be available , wearing a leather jacket and rose pink lipstick, for interviews in front of faux wood grained book cases , containing artfully arranged copies of Miss Samantha's best selling 'wee ' books, miniature racing cars made out of matchsticks and holiday souvenirs from Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 104September 8, 2021 11:46 PM

Ah, Miss Samantha, you just get more brilliant. SO GOOD!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 9, 2021 8:51 AM

Gay actor Luke Evans (he sort of closeted for a while but came back out) is now beginning to appear in some of the articles speculating on the new Bond, the attached being the latest example. That would be a hoot for the franchise, but nah - too controversial. Still, he is being mentioned, and at better odds than SH, who is so at pains to stress a hetero image. And Luke is continuing to add great performances to his resume with Nine Perfect Strangers and Pembrokeshire Murders. Won't happen but it would be so good if it did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2021 9:06 AM

Never say never . If Miss Samantha is being considered , why not Luke Evans !

by Anonymousreply 107September 18, 2021 12:58 AM

Oh, yeh, pretending to be American to get roles. His American accent is as believable as his straight act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 26, 2021 12:49 AM

Interesting. Sammy seems to have a small part, but it looks like the show has some extremely good actors (and he doesn't have the pressure of playing a lead super-stud - he's the corpse's god-father) so he may actually put in a good performance alongside them. It isn't the Hollywood he craves and for which he has played all the hetero games, but it may well be where he really belongs (UK quality drama - with some theatre as well). Unlike Hollywood and Sammy's rabid cultists, the UK tv scene generally doesn't give a damn whether you are gay or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 29, 2021 9:28 AM

So the great homophobe Shitner is launching into space - please let him find a black hole (so to speak) and just disappear.

BTW a non-paywalled Part 9 has been created . Not sure how to link it but it can be found through a DL search. Yey, another place for the delectable, insurpassable Miss Samantha to strut her stuff.

by Anonymousreply 110October 6, 2021 7:58 AM

Sammy, just shut up. Making himself look ridiculous. His performance in SAS: Red Notice 'having been lauded'? Only in his own mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 6, 2021 10:38 PM

Whilst the world famous actress, Miss Samantha Heughan, is secluded in Hawaii practicing her Oscar acceptance speech for her much lauded performance in S.A.S. Red Notice, there have been numerous sightings of her recently employed body double............kissing Luke Evans outside a Glasgow nightclub............playing tennis with Emma Raducanu............dancing the Tango with Alex in Mexico..........on tour with All Time Low..........being given an MBE by Prince Charles for services to the Whig manufacturing industry...............shopping topless in Harrods...........and dining in Soho with Barbara Broccoli !

by Anonymousreply 112October 8, 2021 7:11 PM

r112 Another one for the Miss Samantha Wall of Fame!

by Anonymousreply 113October 8, 2021 10:57 PM

So Sammy hasn't been in the US for almost 2 years???? So Mexico, LA, NYC and of course good old Hawaii, his bolt hole of choice, are not part of the US. (And of course he's not gay either).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 16, 2021 12:40 AM

Well, this attached is pretty convoluted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 27, 2021 10:56 PM

Well, apart from the usual shilling and the self-objectifying, he's been a bit quiet, so the effort to sell him as oh-so-straight has geared up again, with hints of Hannah James, that barnacle Sophie Skelton, Cindy Prado (who?), Anna Longford (who?), etc etc. There just has to be a cookie-cutter female in his arms, in his bed, hasn't there? Sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 2, 2021 9:16 PM

Gotta keep the marrow flying - or is that chipolata? All the self-objectifying does nothing for his 'straight' image, but he obviously thinks it does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 4, 2021 12:31 AM

Looking sweet, girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 6, 2021 11:09 PM

Ah, never gets old, ' Straight' guy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 8, 2021 6:30 AM

So it goes on. In the latest effort by the 'New York best-selling author' (Clanlands Almanac?) the straight embroidery continues. He's sometimes told the story before that in his teenage years he arranged a date with a girl and they were to meet outside a hamburger place but he went to the wrong place and it all fizzled. Gotta stress that he's straight of course. So now, he's apparently claiming that in an episode of prat parade Men In Kilts where he is dancing around a fire topless (of course), he recognised one of the drummers as this same girl and finally got to take her out to dinner. Aw shucks, so romantic, so straight, such bollocks. Protesting too much as usual.

by Anonymousreply 120November 12, 2021 8:09 PM

Miss Samantha, we miss you !! For your next wonderful report, perhaps you could also copy it to the Part 9 thread too, as that thread appears to not be paywalled, thankfully.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 13, 2021 12:26 PM

Part time delivery driver and the most famous Scott since Macbeth, Miss Samantha Heughan, has had an extremely successful NYCC, meeting and greeting fanatically loyal fans who presented the famous beauty with hundreds of really useful presents, including ........a Panama hat.........a polo stick..........flame retardant wig glue .......a sharp kitchen Knife.........tartan tooth picks ..........granny's lasagne recipe ..........a suspender belt once worn by Princess Margaret......and hundreds of thousands of dollars ! The proceeds from her comic cons have enabled Miss Samantha to buy a secluded beachside villa in Hawaii. ' I'm looking forward to having cocktails with my new neighbours, Mark Zuckerberg and Barack Obama .' said the New York Times best selling author , gleefully.

by Anonymousreply 122November 13, 2021 3:38 PM

Sadly, most [ if not all ! ] of the above presents were given to Heughan, at the NYCC by one poor deluded woman who had paid £1,500 for the privilege.

by Anonymousreply 123November 13, 2021 4:24 PM

Yey, Miss Samantha is back!!! And as witty and wonderful as ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 13, 2021 9:29 PM

Does this thirsty guy ever give up? No Bond for you, Sammy, Where is his PR team?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 18, 2021 10:00 PM

And it starts again- the young fit blonde model he was supposedly sitting with in London (photo shared on SM by a fan after the blonde's name was dropped), has posted that she is in Paris, and lo and behold, Sammy starts following the Louvre. Patterns, patterns - he posted shots of bullfighting art when the great fauxmance with Spanish actress Christina Ochoa was being pushed (complete with cropped photo supposedly showing her had and shoe). Needs that hetero boost.

by Anonymousreply 126November 24, 2021 10:19 PM

So the non-paywalled part 9 that was started has now apparently been paywalled. Never fear, a non-paywalled part 10 has been started. Miss Samantha, please, please, please post your brilliance to the lot so your wonderful wit can be shared to all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 24, 2021 10:31 PM

Ah, Sammy is in Paris - posed for a fan pic. What a bloody surprise. Same old, same old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 25, 2021 3:19 AM

Classy, Sammy, very classy. You picked a great beard here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 25, 2021 10:17 PM

Miss Samantha, what are you doing in Paris, you naughty girl?!! The paywall issue with this thread is a real bummer, but all the more reason to keep the discussion going, and to copy your adventures to the other threads, at least one of which seems to have escaped the dreaded paywall so far - touch wood.. Your fans await you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 30, 2021 12:56 AM

It is the considered opinion of most film critics that Scotland's greatest actress Miss Samantha Heughan's Hollywood career is a failure. Her next starring role is in what is euphemistically called an Art-house movie. This low budget X rated film with a props department consisting mostly of tennis balls, red feather dusters and numerous stalks of wet celery, is to be released at the 2022 Scunthorpe Film Festival. One of the more salacious scenes in which Miss Samantha plays ' hunt the sausage ' with her co star Arnold Schwarzenegger and his donkeys, wearing only a short white net tutu and ballet pumps, is available for private viewing to anyone who buys 3 crates of Sassenach Whiskey.

by Anonymousreply 131December 12, 2021 12:07 PM

Deleted scenes available on purchase of a crate of El Tequileno Sassenach Select, the 'Bundle of Love'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 12, 2021 1:03 PM

Suggested name for the film - see attached.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 12, 2021 1:07 PM

One of the props has escaped....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 12, 2021 1:19 PM

{R134] Oh D.L.'s I do love you ! Miss Samantha is in Paris filming her new [ as yet untitled ] X rated movie .

by Anonymousreply 135December 12, 2021 1:42 PM

A FEW NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR SAMMY

Learn to read a map – when the UK govt asks you to return home during Covid, Hawaii is not part of the UK.

Take a public speaking course - no more honorary degree acceptance embarrassment

Do a meditation course – take a deep breath, count to 20 and THEN open your mouth.

Buy yourself a good scheduling program so you can remember where you were, when, with whom.

Get some acting coaching – boasting about not preparing for roles because you are an ‘intuitive’ actor is not a good look.

and of course the biggie - stop all the crap bearding games. Nah, he'll just have a dram and check out the latest copy of Beards for You.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 21, 2021 10:19 AM

A little birdie told me that Sam Heughan faked his biking injury and instead had surgery on his legendary... "you know what."

by Anonymousreply 137December 21, 2021 2:44 PM

Er...the Mole Monster? One can only hope. Or a penile extension perhaps - but he's already The Huge One according to him. With a knee injury I would expect photos of him sitting up in a chair, leg on cushion, dram in hand - 'see, my baby is even good medicine. Isn't she beautiful? Buy her now!!"

by Anonymousreply 138December 21, 2021 9:54 PM

How ugly's the circumcision scar?

by Anonymousreply 139December 23, 2021 3:57 AM

Data Lounger's don't miss Miss Samantha Heughan's Christmas Speech to the World which will be broadcast on Christmas morning at 11 am. Wearing pearls, the renowned humanitarian will be seen sitting in front of a cabinet filled with bottles of Sassenach Whiskey and Christmas cards from famous friends, including Prince Charles , Arnold Schwarzenegger, 3 of his donkeys that can write and her mole. The famous actress will be wearing all her gold medals, her flame retardant wig at a jaunty angle, her trademark petal pink lipstick, pearlized eye shadow and a jumper embroidered with 20 miniature bottles of Sassenach whiskey. The future Jane Bond star will wish everyone a ' Spirit of Home ' Christmas which can easily be achieved by drinking copious quantities of Sassenach Whiskey . Anyone purchasing more than 5 crates will be eligible to fondle Miss Samantha's gold medals.

by Anonymousreply 140December 24, 2021 7:17 PM

Ah, Miss Samantha !!! Julian Clary, you have competition, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 141December 27, 2021 3:23 AM

Surprise, surprise, just as this thread was paywalled, PART 9 was paywalled, and now the same thing has happened to PART 10. But never fear, there is a new PART 11, so far not paywalled. Every time the pesky 'gay talk' increases again, the homophobes get their little keyboards out and strive to shut down DL. Doesn't work, we always keep going. The ABG lot just don't seem to realise that the more they react, the more they throw focus on the pink elephant in the room. If there was no doubt that he was straight, there would be no ABG fretting.

Miss Samantha, please copy your superb creations to part 11 so that your wonderful wit shines on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 29, 2021 6:21 AM

[R142] Alas I don't know how to copy , only repost , which takes time. I 'd be happy for someone to do it for me if that is possible.

by Anonymousreply 143December 29, 2021 5:22 PM

Er, I THINK you can open two threads and then copy and paste from one to another. I have managed that a couple of times but that could be sheer luck. Happy to have a go with your next wonderful posts. The Miss Samantha Wall of Fame is going strong.

by Anonymousreply 144December 29, 2021 8:32 PM

Happy New Year, Miss Samantha!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 1, 2022 6:00 AM

[R145] and a Very Happy New Year to you , may we continue to find amusement in our own and other peoples foibles through out 2022 ! Please wish all the young students who read my posts on The Wall Of Fame the very best for the coming year.

by Anonymousreply 146January 1, 2022 4:01 PM

r146 We had a virtual NYE meeting and toasted Miss Samantha in pink champagne - I think she would approve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 1, 2022 9:47 PM

Oh, no, Miss Samantha! You've hurt your knee and you are wearing a support bandage?? How will you prance, dance and entertain us? Will you get a knee support in glitter? Pink glitter? Are you OK? can you still wear those glorious stilettos? Do you have a gorgeous physiotherapist to minister to your needs? All of your needs? Please, your worried fans await with grapes and best wishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148January 9, 2022 2:44 AM

Miss Samantha, is someone on tumblr trying to replicate your brilliance?

"We caught up with Miss Samantha and here's what he/she had to say about the baby beanie festivities, “I'm thrilled to see an outpouring [italics] of Outlander [strike through] mama beanie fans banding together to support "amazing" change we can make together with efforts with the super absorbent and affordable period underwear. I pricked up my ears when I read, 'world-wide' I can tell you.

Ms baby beanie is a huge advocate for the environment (except when wearing plastic dresses, even using more water and burning more electricity), and it's fantastic to witness how she inspires others to get involved and make a difference.”

He continued, “When I noticed the campaign rapidly gaining traction, I knew I had to get my wiener in on the action! I'm really excited to see what the final number of period pants will be, and I'll look for any opportunity to take credit. But I had to draw the line at panties. Period."

by Anonymousreply 149January 11, 2022 11:12 PM

[r149] No nothing to do with me. Where is it on tumblr ?

by Anonymousreply 150January 13, 2022 7:33 PM

r150 It is an 'Anonymous' posting on the blog of cant-resist-temptation (an overall fair and balanced blog by an Irish woman, and one of only two blogs that I bother to look at). Seems someone has been trying to ride on your spangled pick coat tails. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 151January 14, 2022 12:51 AM

pink, not pick. Damn keyboard can't spell.

by Anonymousreply 152January 14, 2022 5:40 AM

So now he's liking the Paris restaurant he and almost jailbait Modler were at in November, and now a video that supposedly shows a fleeting glimpse of a part of his face at Manko in Paris (shot four in the link). Trying WAY too hard to be seen as a player with the vapid young crowd. The more he wants to look straight, the more desperate he seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 22, 2022 4:26 AM

And now part 11 has been paywalled, just as this part 8 and 9 , 10 and 11 were. New part 12. Don't know how to post a link to it. The more pay walling, the more suspicious it all is.

by Anonymousreply 154January 28, 2022 5:28 AM

And yet more feeds into tumblr sites - Modler has already celebrated her birthday (5 Feb) with friends in South Africa because she's on her way to the UK to spend the real day with her true love Sammy, and Valentine's Day too - so romantic. The same old games, the same old failure to sell Mr Hetero.

by Anonymousreply 155January 31, 2022 8:41 PM

New T shirt on Amazon - love it!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 1, 2022 10:46 PM

Say it isn't so! Has Miss Samantha hung up her g string and binned her stilettos? No!! An avid group of young fans has a Wall of Fame just waiting for more postings to put up! Our country is going through a very bad time for gay rights, with a conservative bunch of bigots in the govt trying to force through legislation that will give colleges and schools etc far more leeway to block gay and trans enrolments, and while it is shelved for now, the bigots haven't given up. The students and the parents find a great deal of solace in the humour that Miss Samantha brings. Please come back to the non-paywalled threads. We need you!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 15, 2022 6:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!