Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Heughan really is so beautiful

It’s too bad he ruined his career by being crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 6, 2021 2:19 PM

His looks are rather... mild.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2021 5:00 PM

I don't think he's so much crazy as foolish. He began to fall for his own hype and celebrity. It led him to make bad choices believing he was immune to consequences. Going back into the closet also tempered his judgement on how to behave.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2021 5:52 PM

No I think he is definitely crazy. He is desperate to be loved, he has made himself into a little cult figure for those fat women fans of his.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2021 8:37 PM

Sam, if you’re reading this: you ugly.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2021 8:54 PM

I don't really know who this guy is but what makes him "crazy"?

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2021 9:02 PM

Only on the inside, Sam! Don’t stop working out!

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2021 9:02 PM

I'd be crazy too if I had all those unsightly moles feeding off me.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2021 9:10 PM

His calves though...like the calves of a chicken.

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2021 9:13 PM

Has he done anything at all recently except for Outlander? I saw him in theatre years ago, playing Fortinbras in Hamlet, but apart from that I’ve only seen him suffering in a kilt.

I suspect he would be happier if he gave up acting and just became an instaho/whisky salesman.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2021 9:21 PM

yessss, ruined his career. are you crazy?

Sam hasn't ruined anything. As much as some of you want him to fail, he isn't going to, so get over it.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2021 9:26 PM

He did two Hollywood movies, Spy Who Dumped Me and some other one with Vin Diesel, and then a straight to streaming thing called SAS.

I think there was interest in him early, but Hollywood backed away because of his whole crazy Scotsman Crazy Eddie vibe.

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2021 9:27 PM

He's going to be 41 this April 30 and is a favorite to take over the role of James Bond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2021 9:37 PM

Someone who plays cameo parts in Hollywood movies is a favorite to take over Bond? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2021 9:40 PM

He doesn’t have the charisma to be James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote] He doesn’t have the charisma to be James Bond.

He doesn't have the masculinity to be James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 15April 28, 2021 2:17 AM

and Sam wins again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 28, 2021 11:56 AM

His audience doesn't drink whiskey, they drink white wine or rose.

by Anonymousreply 17April 28, 2021 12:03 PM

r17 you are wrong. Plenty of them not only drink his whiskey but nag him as to when it will be available to them.

by Anonymousreply 18April 28, 2021 12:10 PM

I’m watching men in Kilts this week, he’s cute with that every scottish guy corni-ness. His hair need some help. From the clips shown the wigs on Outlander are atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 19April 28, 2021 12:17 PM

Going back in the closet messed with him likely

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2021 11:29 AM

Does he have doll's hair?

by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2021 11:33 AM

Whos is his latest beard?

by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2021 11:42 AM

who's the gurl he's with?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 1, 2021 1:30 PM

[quote]Going back in the closet messed with him likely

It's pretty obvious.

Heughan said that they were going 'to put into a box' , that 'he's been living in a cage', and 'living in a cave'.

When he was still listed as openly gay actor.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2021 4:21 PM

'put him into a box'

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2021 4:38 AM

Glass closet. Glass bottom.

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2021 4:40 AM

This chest is so beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2021 4:52 AM

R19 do they toss capers?

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2021 5:19 AM

I don't get the hate for this guy. He seems harmless. Quite sweet.

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2021 6:03 AM

I think it's the closet that makes those gurls so angry, R29.

by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2021 7:24 AM

R29, maybe he was a sweet, nice guy when Outlander started, but now???

Do you overlook his idiocy, his gaslighting, his ridiculous beardings and innuendos, ​his mocking and gaslighting fans that literally put food on his table but then praising them when he has something to sell them ?

Are you going to ignore his covidiocy during the pandemic ?

Or how he went from the glass closet and the 'I'm honored that people think I'm gay' to his passive-agressive four-page rant where he said that 'he was not a closet-homosexual but a normal guy'?

by Anonymousreply 31May 2, 2021 7:30 AM

[quote] he said that 'he was not a closet-homosexual but a normal guy'?

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2021 7:56 AM

It is truly horrifying to think that a man can actually live his life the way he thinks he should live it. Why can't he see that he should live according to all those angry, bitter people on the internet that believe he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2021 12:57 PM

What is trully horrifying is that Sam has buried himself in the closet to be 'a big movie star' and to keep his mommies -like the one above- happy.

A reminder from when Sam didn't hide his relationship with Luke Neal and they traveled together around the world and Luke was Sam's date date at premieres, openly along with him at panels, press parties and tours...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 2, 2021 4:55 PM

I understand maybe not wanting to talk about it, but for guys like him and Aaron Rogers to play all these games in 2021 when we know is really pathetic. And, I think, a slap in the face to the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2021 4:56 PM

OP has a mole fetish.

by Anonymousreply 36May 3, 2021 7:01 PM

Why doesn’t he try to build up the legs? They really are that awful. From the waist up, he is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2021 4:50 PM

Heughan was beautiful but now he looks really tired.

And he still pings to high heaven:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2021 10:14 PM

Before Outlander (2011), when Sam could openly say that 'there was NOTHING STRAIGHT about his Bat' ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 11, 2021 8:06 PM

Heres the hypocrite and conTROLLing mommie -who KNOWS that Sam is gay- but DOES NOT want that people talk about the subject because "it's 'disrespectful and Datalounge is a cesspool of lies"..... *ROLLSEYES*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 11, 2021 8:14 PM

Wow I wish someone would post that tweet on all the boards of the straight woman who’s wear up and down he’s not gay.

by Anonymousreply 41May 12, 2021 11:51 AM

Now openly gay Disney star Garrett Clayton hastalked about how Hollywood advisors shamed him into staying in the closet for years.

But here in DL, we always suspected the truth. This is one of the DL threads about his closeting, his obvious gayness, pics of him with his fake gfs....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 12, 2021 11:42 PM

Where does he get the energy to pretend to be straight when he's so overwhelmingly gay?

by Anonymousreply 43May 13, 2021 12:54 AM

Sam's old Facebook page was really scrubbed and a lot of old pictures and comments removed. Some were very telling.....

From previous threads:

[quote]"Did anyone else read the comments to SH's photos on this personal FB page (not the commercial one))? I just read the comments on a photo of him as Bruce Wayne, a photo from 3 years ago and there is a guy called Keith Kikki Fleming who said "El Divo..?1 x" and Ian Skewis said: "Yum" and "are you Madonna?;)"To me this definitely suggest people know he is gay. Also a comment on another photo from a guy called Mark: "Fuck me Heughan. I think I may be on the turn!! Lookin'good &thrilled you are smashing it x" and another "Sam you are such a hunk after Batman, it could turn me."

[quote]"And did you notice also that every friend on that page or following has been wiped?"

Why would a straight actor need all this PR scrubbing??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 13, 2021 1:24 AM

R40 R41

CO is as addicted, obsessed and hypocrite (see the tweets at R40, she knows that Sam is gay) as the fantards she sanctimoniously disdains.

More scrubbing. Sam's name was in the list on gay actors:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 13, 2021 8:48 PM

I think he is an uggo.

by Anonymousreply 46May 13, 2021 8:51 PM

After reading Henry Cavill's IG rant, I wonder if Sam and he share the same publicist, Jennifer Allen.

At least, Cavill has not said that he is not 'closeted-homosexual but a normal guy'. like Heughan did in his 4 page IG rant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 15, 2021 6:56 PM

Man Hollywood really makes you hide who you are for that evil $$$$

by Anonymousreply 48May 16, 2021 2:43 AM

[quote] He's going to be 41 this April 30 and is a favorite to take over the role of James Bond.

I thought the new James Bond was going to be a transsexual lesbian Filipino.

by Anonymousreply 49May 16, 2021 2:51 AM

Cavill was with Jennifer Allen until a few years ago

He’s been with Rogers or whatever it’s called for a couple years

by Anonymousreply 50May 16, 2021 12:57 PM

[quote]Cavill was with Jennifer Allen until a few years ago

Yep. Sam's current publicist, Jennifer Allen, fabricated the infamous Henry Cavill/Kaley Cuoco PR showmance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 16, 2021 7:39 PM

I can have a measure of understanding up to a point regarding those in the closet.

People who have been out and return to the closet is a different matter. Re-closeted people are just as sick and twisted as those gay conversion freaks who claim their homosexuality has been "cured". Sam and his sort belong in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 52May 18, 2021 5:58 AM

r52 first, that is a horrid thing to wish on anyone for anything. There are so many horrid things going on in the world today and This is what you think is sick and twisted? Maybe you need to look around more and see what is going on in the world.

Have you looked at BLM? What is going on in Israel? The pandemic? India?

or maybe you are just under 18 and immature and don't really understand what is happening. Whatever Sam does or doesn't do has absolutely no affect on your life in case you haven't noticed.

by Anonymousreply 53May 19, 2021 1:21 PM

R51

[quote]Henry Cavill IS the Highlander! Maybe now he can meet up with Sam Heughan and have sex or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 22, 2021 1:33 AM

[quote]"it's 'disrespectful and Datalounge is a cesspool of lies"

Of course, because we're constantly calling out Hollywood's homophobia, gay shaming, bearding and PR Sunken Place that Heughan bought into and now looks like a soulless shell of his former self. You only need to watch the doco Tab Hunter Confidential (2015) to see that things haven't changed much in Tinseltown. It's all about closeting Tab's homosexuality and setting him up with beards like Debbie Reynolds (who is interviewed about it), Natalie Wood (who Tab says after their papped dates would go off with Dennis Hopper while he went off with Tony Perkins) and Venetia Stevenson (who is interviewed saying she bearded for both Tab and Tony).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 23, 2021 7:43 PM

The steroids are making him bald, but he is very sweet. I worked out with him in Budapest once.

by Anonymousreply 56May 23, 2021 7:46 PM

Did you take to the baths with him?

by Anonymousreply 57May 23, 2021 8:00 PM

I still can't quite believe he typed out the word "homosexual" in the year 2020 (or was it 2019?).

by Anonymousreply 58May 23, 2021 8:01 PM

R58 Right? It sounds like he used Google translate. Hey Sam, you want some help with your PR messaging? All services are 50% off during Pride Month.

by Anonymousreply 59May 23, 2021 8:23 PM

[quote]because we're constantly calling out Hollywood's homophobia, gay shaming, bearding and PR Sunken Place that Heughan bought into and now looks like a soulless shell of his former self.

Exactly. Sam's castmate John Bell, who is openly gay, hasn't even bothered to wish Sam a happy birthday.

Sam's homophobic mommies have been trolling, policing and trying to control these DL threads for years.

Meanwhile, they have kept trying to give Sam fake gfs. In this fandom, “likes/follows” of women are considered evidence of relationships because these women can’t stand the thought that their fantasy BF is gay.

by Anonymousreply 60May 23, 2021 9:17 PM

No R57 we neither used the locker room, the place was around the corner from my hotel.

by Anonymousreply 61May 23, 2021 11:26 PM

R58 He might as well have just used the term same-sex attraction

by Anonymousreply 62May 24, 2021 12:00 AM

[Quote] He might as well have just used the term same-sex attraction

Not at all. "Same sex attraction" doesn't have an implicit pejorative aspect to it.

by Anonymousreply 63May 24, 2021 12:03 AM

Yes, he's handsome.

by Anonymousreply 64May 24, 2021 12:07 AM

Hahahaha. According to this site, Sam is straight and is dating Caitriona Balfe.

I guess now we know.

by Anonymousreply 65May 24, 2021 6:39 AM

R65 Heughan's fine with his homophobic cultists thinking he's in a secret relationship with his co-star; that's always worked for him and he does nothing to debunk it, even though she married her longtime boyfriend, Tony McGill. Meanwhile, he isn't getting any younger or less single.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 24, 2021 12:02 PM

RELATED: ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ Actor Ronen Rubinstein Comes Out as Bisexual

[quote]“I fully identify as bisexual,” Rubinstein says in an exclusive interview over Zoom from his Los Angeles area home. “I literally just got goosebumps saying that. It feels so good to talk about it, it feels so good to finally be comfortable with it.”

[quote]Rubinstein says he approached me with the idea of coming out as bisexual in an interview with Variety because he wants to help queer youth who may be struggling. “I want people to know that this is a hopeful and a happy story,” he says. “I want people to know that they’re not alone and it’s definitely okay. Trust me, I know that it is not easy. My path has not been easy at all, but it’s just one more thing that I can share with people to help them and let them know that I’m here for them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 24, 2021 12:42 PM

R66 And what about the homophobic cultists who say that Gay Sam is a 'manwhore who hooks up with multiple women and just can't settle down'.?...LOL

They're also desperate, trying to link Sam with any living woman, analysing reflections in windows, tiles. floors....Why do they think they are better than the samcait shippers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 24, 2021 4:34 PM

[quote] Maybe you need to look around more and see what is going on in the world. Have you looked at BLM? What is going on in Israel? The pandemic? India?

R53 Why don't you follow your own advice, ConTROLLing Troll?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 25, 2021 12:31 AM

From Sam Heughan, Closeted Gay Actor, Part 33 -

[quote]"Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 29, 2021 6:54 AM

He was fantastic in A Very British Sex Scandal, the dramatisation about the 1954 Lord Montagu gay scandal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 29, 2021 6:59 AM

[quote]From Sam Heughan, Closeted Gay Actor, Part 33 -

Part 33? Is that a joke?

by Anonymousreply 72May 29, 2021 7:06 AM

Not a joke. Heughan's homophobic stans and his usual PR shills were always trying to close, police, control and derail those DL threads.

by Anonymousreply 73May 29, 2021 7:14 AM

& I guess it just made it worse for Sam, R73. What a thing!

by Anonymousreply 74May 29, 2021 7:17 AM

From people who met Sam at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland; they confirm that he is gay.

[quote]Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin actually met Sam at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland, confirms that Sam is gay: "I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't, because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now, working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

[quote]"I don't have a lot to add that hasn't been said,but all I know is this - The person who told me that Sam is gay, has no skin in the game. He's not bitter, he liked Sam when he knew him and he's no longer in the entertainment industry so there's no reason for him to lie or be malicious. He didn't even realise it was a big deal and honestly, we both didn't think Outlander was that big at home (Scotland), he's never even seen it beyond a few minutes and he didn't see it as outting him, he thought he was out."

by Anonymousreply 75May 30, 2021 1:06 AM

More sources from previous threads:

[quote]"Sam sharing his hotel suite with another guy: March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handled everything"

by Anonymousreply 76June 1, 2021 4:21 AM

More comments about Gay Sam from different persons on different boards along the years. His homophobic mommies think this is a 'big conspiracy' to make him look gay...LOL

"He has to be a bit careful here because he has had boyfriends in the past before Outlander......."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 1, 2021 4:37 AM

It's Pride Month and time to celebrate Gay BatSam... Sam couldn't stop posting the Rainbow Batman when #lovewon, 28 June 2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 2, 2021 3:18 AM

[quote]It's Pride Month and time to celebrate Gay BatSam... Sam couldn't stop posting the Rainbow Batman when #lovewon, 28 June 2015

Yes, Sam kept posting that Rainbow Gay Batman over and over again (he had played Batman on stage ;) but later (in 2016) and according to his own words, they 'put him into a box' and since then, he 'has been living in a cage'.

As usual, Heughan's Gay Batman comments were deleted and the ridiculous PR games and unbelievable beardings started. Also, Luke Neal had to close all his SM -although he is an actor and writer.

But, anybody with half a brain, knows that there's "NOTHING STRAIGHT ABOUT HIS BAT" ( again, Heughan's own words in 2011 , before Outlander)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 2, 2021 8:14 PM

If the Outlander catering has to sign a NDA, it's obvious that Sam's beards have too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2021 7:02 PM

Sunken Sam stopped posting in solidarity with Pride Month when they put him "in a box." But sometimes the truth leaks out...

[quote]Boring and homosexual never go together. But thank you the compliment.x

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2021 7:11 PM

R81, and they brought back that tweet to justify Heughan's "I'm not gay, they're so camp...blah....blah" embarrassing interview that was released -what a coincidence!- just right before "The Spy Who Dumped Me" premiere.

by Anonymousreply 82June 4, 2021 9:39 PM

R82 Yeah, that insulting PR puff piece timed for the TSWDM premiere was obviously trying to deflect attention away from the "boring and homosexual" tweet, which rises to the top of search results about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2021 5:03 AM

It’s a shame that he’s probably gay, but he’s only harming himself really. Let him be.

by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2021 11:51 AM

The Luke Neal troll in this thread is very strange. The only redhead Sam’s fucking is Cat and he’s never been gay.

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2021 12:19 PM

The looney troll has landed at R85.

Sam has always been gay, even with cat.....lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2021 7:05 PM

R81

Sam is in Soho, London hanging out with Steven Cree. Meeting the Neals?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 7, 2021 10:38 PM

r87. Those cheap coattails of him can probably not afford it. Cree is some kind eye high with him.

by Anonymousreply 88June 7, 2021 11:43 PM

What we should expect for this hiatus? Will Sam travel to USA? Another PR stunt in Hawaii (to visit Zach Merrick in Oahu)? Will he stay in London?

Two years ago, he used Soho Pride to beard.....with a hand....lol It was one of the most hilarious episodes in this long ridiculous saga.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 9, 2021 7:56 PM

r89. MARY.

The way he presents his ass and his moving.. Well, there is not much room for interpretation. Just my two cents.

by Anonymousreply 90June 9, 2021 8:42 PM

GAY!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 9, 2021 8:43 PM

Look at his snap! Wow that pings to high heaven!!!!! Side note I didn’t know John hunter Bell was gay too. I wonder how he feels about Sam hiding it the way he does?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 10, 2021 10:19 AM

Heughan's just another selfish, product-shilling, middling actor, cowering in the closet and desperate to make it in Hollywood. The only difference is that his fans are too stupid to realize that he's not the noble character he plays on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 10, 2021 2:52 PM

r93. Completely forgot about this also tanked movie.

I really liked him in the first season of Outlander. But after that, well, things did not go well. And this was on his absolute high. After that. Meeh.

He should have stayed to his real person.

There is one more season of Outlander. He is not ageing well and there will be no more Hollywood offers, at least no leading men.

by Anonymousreply 94June 10, 2021 9:42 PM

A fan has met Sam at a restaurant in London and has posted a pic.

She has said that Sam was with a good looking guy who didn't want to be photographed.

According to this fan, Sam and his friend looked nice and dapper:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 11, 2021 1:51 AM

Who is that fat, skeezy Alex Nouroizzxyzzzxzxxzzyi guy? He uglee.

by Anonymousreply 96June 11, 2021 2:55 AM

No one here has mentioned Sam's business partner, Alex N.

And it's obvious that fat, ugly Alex is not the good looking, nice and dapper guy who was with Sam at the restaurant.....

by Anonymousreply 97June 11, 2021 3:12 AM

I think he can act. I think he’s great in Outlander.

by Anonymousreply 98June 17, 2021 1:34 AM

He seems very straight. Other than the…dalliance…? with ginger Cat he seems to be into athletic blondes with natural tits.

by Anonymousreply 99September 6, 2021 11:49 AM

R99 is either trolling or is blind and deluded.

He never fucked 'Cat'. It's CAIT, and Sam and her were always like Will and Grace.

Cait had a longtime real boyfriend -Tony McGill- when Outlander started filming. She finally married Tony and they've just had their first baby.

And of course, Sam is not straight. I recomend the newbies to read the dozens of threads in Datalounge about this CLOSETED GAY actor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 6, 2021 12:59 PM

R99 is definitely trolling

by Anonymousreply 101September 6, 2021 2:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!