Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Heughan really is so beautiful

It’s too bad he ruined his career by being crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4413 hours ago

His looks are rather... mild.

by Anonymousreply 104/27/2021

I don't think he's so much crazy as foolish. He began to fall for his own hype and celebrity. It led him to make bad choices believing he was immune to consequences. Going back into the closet also tempered his judgement on how to behave.

by Anonymousreply 204/27/2021

No I think he is definitely crazy. He is desperate to be loved, he has made himself into a little cult figure for those fat women fans of his.

by Anonymousreply 304/27/2021

Sam, if you’re reading this: you ugly.

by Anonymousreply 404/27/2021

I don't really know who this guy is but what makes him "crazy"?

by Anonymousreply 504/27/2021

Only on the inside, Sam! Don’t stop working out!

by Anonymousreply 604/27/2021

I'd be crazy too if I had all those unsightly moles feeding off me.

by Anonymousreply 704/27/2021

His calves though...like the calves of a chicken.

by Anonymousreply 804/27/2021

Has he done anything at all recently except for Outlander? I saw him in theatre years ago, playing Fortinbras in Hamlet, but apart from that I’ve only seen him suffering in a kilt.

I suspect he would be happier if he gave up acting and just became an instaho/whisky salesman.

by Anonymousreply 904/27/2021

yessss, ruined his career. are you crazy?

Sam hasn't ruined anything. As much as some of you want him to fail, he isn't going to, so get over it.

by Anonymousreply 1004/27/2021

He did two Hollywood movies, Spy Who Dumped Me and some other one with Vin Diesel, and then a straight to streaming thing called SAS.

I think there was interest in him early, but Hollywood backed away because of his whole crazy Scotsman Crazy Eddie vibe.

by Anonymousreply 1104/27/2021

He's going to be 41 this April 30 and is a favorite to take over the role of James Bond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1204/27/2021

Someone who plays cameo parts in Hollywood movies is a favorite to take over Bond? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 1304/27/2021

He doesn’t have the charisma to be James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 1404/27/2021

[quote] He doesn’t have the charisma to be James Bond.

He doesn't have the masculinity to be James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 1504/27/2021

and Sam wins again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1604/28/2021

His audience doesn't drink whiskey, they drink white wine or rose.

by Anonymousreply 1704/28/2021

r17 you are wrong. Plenty of them not only drink his whiskey but nag him as to when it will be available to them.

by Anonymousreply 1804/28/2021

I’m watching men in Kilts this week, he’s cute with that every scottish guy corni-ness. His hair need some help. From the clips shown the wigs on Outlander are atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 1904/28/2021

Going back in the closet messed with him likely

by Anonymousreply 2005/01/2021

Does he have doll's hair?

by Anonymousreply 2105/01/2021

Whos is his latest beard?

by Anonymousreply 2205/01/2021

who's the gurl he's with?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2305/01/2021

[quote]Going back in the closet messed with him likely

It's pretty obvious.

Heughan said that they were going 'to put into a box' , that 'he's been living in a cage', and 'living in a cave'.

When he was still listed as openly gay actor.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2405/01/2021

'put him into a box'

by Anonymousreply 2505/01/2021

Glass closet. Glass bottom.

by Anonymousreply 2605/01/2021

This chest is so beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2705/01/2021

R19 do they toss capers?

by Anonymousreply 2805/01/2021

I don't get the hate for this guy. He seems harmless. Quite sweet.

by Anonymousreply 2905/01/2021

I think it's the closet that makes those gurls so angry, R29.

by Anonymousreply 3005/01/2021

R29, maybe he was a sweet, nice guy when Outlander started, but now???

Do you overlook his idiocy, his gaslighting, his ridiculous beardings and innuendos, ​his mocking and gaslighting fans that literally put food on his table but then praising them when he has something to sell them ?

Are you going to ignore his covidiocy during the pandemic ?

Or how he went from the glass closet and the 'I'm honored that people think I'm gay' to his passive-agressive four-page rant where he said that 'he was not a closet-homosexual but a normal guy'?

by Anonymousreply 3105/01/2021

[quote] he said that 'he was not a closet-homosexual but a normal guy'?

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 3205/01/2021

It is truly horrifying to think that a man can actually live his life the way he thinks he should live it. Why can't he see that he should live according to all those angry, bitter people on the internet that believe he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 3305/02/2021

What is trully horrifying is that Sam has buried himself in the closet to be 'a big movie star' and to keep his mommies -like the one above- happy.

A reminder from when Sam didn't hide his relationship with Luke Neal and they traveled together around the world and Luke was Sam's date date at premieres, openly along with him at panels, press parties and tours...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3405/02/2021

I understand maybe not wanting to talk about it, but for guys like him and Aaron Rogers to play all these games in 2021 when we know is really pathetic. And, I think, a slap in the face to the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 3505/03/2021

OP has a mole fetish.

by Anonymousreply 3605/03/2021

Why doesn’t he try to build up the legs? They really are that awful. From the waist up, he is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 3705/04/2021

Heughan was beautiful but now he looks really tired.

And he still pings to high heaven:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3805/04/2021

Before Outlander (2011), when Sam could openly say that 'there was NOTHING STRAIGHT about his Bat' ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39Last Tuesday at 12:06 PM

Heres the hypocrite and conTROLLing mommie -who KNOWS that Sam is gay- but DOES NOT want that people talk about the subject because "it's 'disrespectful and Datalounge is a cesspool of lies"..... *ROLLSEYES*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40Last Tuesday at 12:14 PM

Wow I wish someone would post that tweet on all the boards of the straight woman who’s wear up and down he’s not gay.

by Anonymousreply 41Yesterday at 3:51 AM

Now openly gay Disney star Garrett Clayton hastalked about how Hollywood advisors shamed him into staying in the closet for years.

But here in DL, we always suspected the truth. This is one of the DL threads about his closeting, his obvious gayness, pics of him with his fake gfs....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4215 hours ago

Where does he get the energy to pretend to be straight when he's so overwhelmingly gay?

by Anonymousreply 4314 hours ago

Sam's old Facebook page was really scrubbed and a lot of old pictures and comments removed. Some were very telling.....

From previous threads:

[quote]"Did anyone else read the comments to SH's photos on this personal FB page (not the commercial one))? I just read the comments on a photo of him as Bruce Wayne, a photo from 3 years ago and there is a guy called Keith Kikki Fleming who said "El Divo..?1 x" and Ian Skewis said: "Yum" and "are you Madonna?;)"To me this definitely suggest people know he is gay. Also a comment on another photo from a guy called Mark: "Fuck me Heughan. I think I may be on the turn!! Lookin'good &thrilled you are smashing it x" and another "Sam you are such a hunk after Batman, it could turn me."

[quote]"And did you notice also that every friend on that page or following has been wiped?"

Why would a straight actor need all this PR scrubbing??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4413 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!