Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Archie looks cute

She did this purposely to upstage the photos for Louis’s 3rd birthday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413May 13, 2021 12:11 PM

He's HUGE!

Should she be carrying him when she's so far along?

Why not just push him in a stroller?

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2021 10:04 AM

R1 It wouldn't fit with the narrative that's she's all alone pregnant and bringing up The Black Prince while her husband goes on some jolly to a racist country that hates her.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2021 10:07 AM

Its a good job they got him out of the UK when they did. Another few years and he wouldn't fit on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2021 10:09 AM

He is going to end up looking like Pa Markle

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2021 10:10 AM

Old habits die hard.

r2 The Black Prince. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2021 10:12 AM

Looks like he has Strabismus

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2021 10:12 AM

Archie is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2021 10:12 AM

But then you racist trolls can’t see that ^^

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2021 10:13 AM

She's already dressing him like a hood.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2021 10:19 AM

R7 so his Louis and they are both adorable toddlers.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2021 10:35 AM

Kate must be seething.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2021 10:35 AM

Hiding the hair because it's not ginger as she prayed it would be.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2021 10:36 AM

R10 all of the kids are cute.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2021 10:44 AM

Did someone start a thread to discuss a 1 year old child?

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2021 10:44 AM

R12 you need to fix your soul because you are a hateful thing

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2021 10:44 AM

Racist Klan Granny thread FF!

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2021 10:59 AM

He has cornrows under that beanie.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2021 11:00 AM

Too dark. Needs to stay out of the sun.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2021 11:01 AM

F&F r16 the Klan Granny nasty troll

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2021 11:09 AM

^ Your pussy smells like tuna fish you penis breath cunt

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2021 11:11 AM

Archie looks as Caucasian as his mom.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2021 11:15 AM

Archie looks just like Harry.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2021 11:15 AM

There's already been a Black Prince, Edward, son of Edward III in the 14th century.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2021 11:17 AM

I usually give her the benefit of the doubt about calling the paps and media stories, but it is highly suspicious that she wasn't photographed with Archie for months and then suddenly she reappears on the same day Kate published a new photo of Louis. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2021 11:31 AM

R23 yes that’s the joke.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2021 11:35 AM

Of course this unnecessary pap stroll was planned. See the pap agency: Backgrid, the org of choice for celebs who collude with paps for pr and photo placement.

Adorably cute kid, no argument there. You KG trolls do know that at this point people here love to post rude comments just to wind you up and see you spin, to laugh at you. 95% of the remarks aren't serious.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2021 11:42 AM

Can we play 'let's spot everything being merched in this pic' -? The black hat, the green backpack on Archie, the smaller backpack she's holding. Her mask, trench, and of course the flat shoes.

Also on Archie: the velcro closure sneakers. Possibly the grey sweatshirt.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2021 11:49 AM

She is merching? You're kidding. As usual. Meg is a Fashion Don't, from the ratty weave to the ugly shoes.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2021 11:53 AM

He’s dressed like a teenager

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2021 11:53 AM

Remember when Kate used Sarah Everard's vigil as a photo op...

Shameless cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2021 11:57 AM

"Can we play ..."

Who's pussy stinks the most

Good news, you all win

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2021 11:59 AM

Are you lost here r30? What does that have to do with the pap photos of Archie put out yesterday. On topic.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2021 11:59 AM

^ Get off our site, whore

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2021 12:01 PM

What kind of name is Archie for a black mother to give to their child?

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2021 12:06 PM

My site frau. If you can't stand it here, you know where to go.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2021 12:06 PM

^ Your site? Fucking cunt, go back to Facebook, whore

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2021 12:10 PM

"What kind of name is Archie for a black mother to give to their child? "

Your kid named "Racist Shithead? It should be

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2021 12:11 PM

They haven't been picked up by the UK tabs & none of the royal reporters have posted the pic. She hasn't managed to divert attention from Louis in the UK. Sure Kate won't be too pissed, the US isn't that important to the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2021 12:18 PM

the anti Meghan trolls are really tiresome. So Meghan is supposed to stop living her life or stand still whenever a major Royal event (a baby's birthday? BARF!) happens? Like what extensive news coverage would Louis' 3rd birthday warrant? And how does her moving around mean she perfectly timed it to outstage Louis' birthday?

Get a life, go suck a dick at a gloryhole, you fucking useless cunts

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2021 12:20 PM

@r38, The BRF means shit to the real world

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2021 12:22 PM

Already a thread on this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 23, 2021 12:23 PM

r40 Congratulations on almost figuring out the reply feature. I was wondering when you'd move past just doing ^.

by Anonymousreply 42April 23, 2021 12:24 PM

@r39, according to these racist cock sucking Klan Grannies the only good Meghan is one that ceases to exist

by Anonymousreply 43April 23, 2021 12:24 PM

@r42, you couldn't find your pussy with a jackhammer

by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2021 12:26 PM

"And how does her moving around mean she perfectly timed it to outstage Louis' birthday?"

Sorry, but she wasn't papped for months with Archie so she knows very well how to avoid the paparazzi. But she's coincidentally photographed on the same day Kate published a photo of her kid? Come on. I don't believe all the media bs about her, but this is a HUGE coincident, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 45April 23, 2021 12:27 PM

This is a massive breach of her privacy. Will she sue?

by Anonymousreply 46April 23, 2021 12:29 PM

Shut up you useless cumdump

by Anonymousreply 47April 23, 2021 12:30 PM

The 'ultimate guy's girl' lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 23, 2021 12:37 PM

These pictures aren't for our benefit, it's a reminder to Harry not to get to cozy with his family because she's got his kids.

by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2021 12:44 PM

"Meghan Markle's relationship with her family was a hot topic in the run-up to her wedding. Her husband-to-be inadvertently caused a stink when he told BBC Radio 4 (per Us Weekly) that the Windsors were "the family that I suppose she's never had." Prince Harry's comment hurt the Markles, who hit back via the Daily Mail. "She's had a really good family," half-brother Thomas Markle Jr claimed. "We were as close as we could be." So why did Harry say that? Some surmised that Markle had lied to her fiancé, which is apparently a family trait."

"The Windsors were "the family that I suppose she's never had." - Prince Harry

Read The Shady Side of Meghan Markle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2021 12:45 PM

Where is Harry?

by Anonymousreply 51April 23, 2021 12:46 PM

[quote]Kate must be seething.

Au contraire, I am lying back with a magazine, basking in the sunlight of my reviews for getting William and Harry talking last week.

There is no contest between my children and that poor little thing who will be lucky to glimpse the throne on a Trafalgar Tour.

by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2021 12:48 PM

"Meghan Markle is Trying to Get a Seductive Video Removed"

And she failed, again. But her control-freakery is nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 23, 2021 12:48 PM

She has some big ass feet. Those things must be size elevens.

by Anonymousreply 54April 23, 2021 12:49 PM

Yeah r50, sure. A brother and sister who trashed her to the rags every chance they got. A father who gave exclusives to the same British press that loved to trash her... yeah,, they were REALLY close. Funny how that same British press is never able to get anything out of her mother, whom she is the actual family member Meghan is close to, but carry along with the calumnies. It's like, Meghan is this master manipulator who times everything perfectly to her advantage; is a failed actress but still a perfect actress (if you get what I mean) to fool and manipulate every one in the BRF.

*ROLLS EYES VICIOUSLY*

by Anonymousreply 55April 23, 2021 12:53 PM

[quote] her mother, whom she is the actual family member Meghan is close to

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 56April 23, 2021 12:56 PM

r51 Drinking. The answer is always drinking.

by Anonymousreply 57April 23, 2021 12:57 PM

I cannot WAIT to drool over Archie in 17 years!!!!

by Anonymousreply 58April 23, 2021 12:58 PM

R57 Can you blame him, I mean look at the craziness of his wife.

by Anonymousreply 59April 23, 2021 12:59 PM

Meghan’s family is horrible. It would have to be, considering how she turned out.

by Anonymousreply 60April 23, 2021 1:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 23, 2021 1:24 PM

Posters always shouting racism here are so boring. D.L. is not a news site, perhaps you missed the “pointless bitchery” sign on the door when you entered. Look at the Louis Turns Three thread for proof, they’re ripping him to sheds.

by Anonymousreply 62April 23, 2021 1:35 PM

R62 doesn’t change that it’s disgusting for adults to be ripping on children. Sure attach the parents but the kids? Mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 63April 23, 2021 1:40 PM

^attack

by Anonymousreply 64April 23, 2021 1:41 PM

People online are asking if the Brf coordinated this with the tabloids or if it was just the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 65April 23, 2021 1:57 PM

The poor thing. He has no idea (yet) what a fame-whore, son-stealing wretch his mother is. He’s still so innocent. Not for long. This unfortunate spawn will be stalked the rest of his life until he ends up like JFK, Jr. in an early grave. She asked for it all.

by Anonymousreply 66April 23, 2021 1:58 PM

R63 Learn to read the room

by Anonymousreply 67April 23, 2021 2:07 PM

Oh my goodness, he looks like a little clone of his daddy. So cute! Meghan looks good as well. Hair and body looks healthy. Some people just thrive in that SoCal weather.

by Anonymousreply 68April 23, 2021 2:09 PM

r26 who gives a damn? This photo was also coordinate by Kate and her team but they acted like it was an organic in the moment shot. It was not, but that doesn't really matter. Every celeb and royal does pap strolls. The Cambridges were recently at a soccer game with George and the female spare. I'm sure it was to enjoy the game but it was also good PR.

I don't know why it's an issue in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 69April 23, 2021 2:11 PM

[quote]Every celeb and royal does pap strolls.

For the royals, the photo op is the goal/the end result.

For Megs, THIS is the goal/the end result:

Newest Additions to Meghan’s Style Archives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 23, 2021 2:31 PM

What is hilarious is that, other than Twitter, no one is posting these pictures. Not even sites that are pro Meghan. Either outlets fear a lawsuit or they think that they are following her wishes by "protecting her privacy". That means she cannot make (much) money off these pap strolls. That is sure to drive her crazy as she doesn't seem to have many avenues to make money given that most deals they've landed have been solely with Harry. She's shot herself in the foot.

by Anonymousreply 71April 23, 2021 2:42 PM

[quote]It wouldn't fit with the narrative that's she's all alone pregnant and bringing up The Black Prince

These are the same posters who go to other threads about Meghan and insist that it's not about race, that anyone who says they're being racist are the REAL racists.

Or I guess like r62. For crying out loud, there was some jackass who unironically said "Doria looks like a mulatto" a couple weeks ago, then of course that huge thread about how "Charlotte was a mulatto so why can't we call Meghan a mulatto?" Then some asshole like R62 comes along and says "oooh you're so tiresome, it's not about raaaccceee." Fucking dolt.

by Anonymousreply 72April 23, 2021 2:47 PM

The real queen of England.

by Anonymousreply 73April 23, 2021 2:48 PM

Snowflake at r72, no one has ever said the SOME of the idoitic postings aren't racist. Unfortunately there are always attention-seeking bad apples in any thread.

The point is you're always painting ENTIRE, 600-post threads as "Ray-cist!" because of a clear minority, in order to fulfill your real desire to shut down ALL discussion about the Sussexes, or any other topic in your disliked category. You just take that paint can you're holding, and throw all the messy contents at the wall hoping anything sticks.

We saw through this schtick early on and most of us aren't having it. Learn to scroll on by like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 74April 23, 2021 2:51 PM

You can't say a thread that has racist comments isn't racist. No one has to scroll by racism just so you can vent your angst about someone you think you know because you read tabloids and actually believe them. Your threads are riddled with racism. We don't have to scroll past that.

by Anonymousreply 75April 23, 2021 3:01 PM

[quote]Snowflake

[quote]Ray-cist

Yeah, you seem sincere.

[quote]your real desire to shut down ALL discussion about the Sussexes

You cunts spam this place so you have three or four active Meghan-hating threads at any given time, all saying the exact same things. You do this so when one thread goes awry because your weird conspiracies and freakish obsessions get noticed, you just hop on over to the next active thread and post there. That's why you (and I do mean you, personally) cut and paste your replies from one thread to the next, repeating yourself over and over, to make sure you're heard no matter WHICH spammy thread is active at any given moment.

[quote]Learn to scroll on by like everyone else.

I'm sorry you're too dim to understand that this is not your safe space, that if you post weird conspiracy theories and fake gossip and homophobic or racist nonsense, someone might just say something to you about it. This "I have every right to post here" nonsense you cuntflaps are always posting goes both ways, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 76April 23, 2021 3:03 PM

Pft r75. It's same as saying an entire thread that has some idiotic comments isn't idiotic. That would mean everything posted here at DL. Keep on with your wide brush practice, I bet you're fun at parties.

No one cares about your judgment on others' sincerity r76. It's off topic too. I and others care less what you label us, but you can't figure that out. Oh well. Pft. Irony is lost on you: these threads aren't your personal safe space.

Murs already deleted the posting complaint threads, along with the duplicate threads a few weeks back. Worry about yourself and your commentary quality, it'll do you a world of good.

Carry on! Will keep posting away.

by Anonymousreply 77April 23, 2021 3:12 PM

Back on topic: re the Meghan's Mirror website, posted upthread: is it true that web owner collaborates with Meghan on the sly as has been noted before? How do they get such a quick read on what exact brands she's wearing - how for example did they get the brand of her maternity jeans, just from the photo.

by Anonymousreply 78April 23, 2021 3:14 PM

Fucking snowflakes need to quit bitching about racist this and racist that. Just fuck off. We talk the truth here at DL. The truth is racism exists. Why act like it doesn’t?

by Anonymousreply 79April 23, 2021 3:19 PM

[Quote]Your kid named "Racist Shithead? It should be

Actually, my son's name is Adolf, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 80April 23, 2021 3:19 PM

Louis can ride a bike and is going to go to school. Archie has to be carried and probably still craps in his pants. There is going to be quite a divergence in the kind of life they will have.

by Anonymousreply 81April 23, 2021 3:20 PM

After reading that article at R61, all I know is that Harry is REALLY living "the life."

Back in the UK, he's #2 and always would have been.

In the US, he is his own man, head of his own household, and he lunches with billionaires at exclusive clubs.

It's as if he is completely separate from the BRF, and gets treated like royalty in his own right, here in the US.

Not only that, he's networking with some of the richest people in this country, which is sure to bring even more money to Harry and Meghan.

While William and Kate have to live in a seedy, dilapidated old castle in cold England, always conscious of spending the "public money," Harry and Meghan get to live in a beautiful mansion in sunny California, hobnob with the rich and famous, and not have any of the restrictions that he would have in the UK.

I'd say that Harry ABSOLUTELY made the right decision.

by Anonymousreply 82April 23, 2021 3:38 PM

Archie is going to live a much more glamorous lifestyle, than his stuffy cousins in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 83April 23, 2021 4:39 PM

I wonder if they’ll start dressing him in sneakers, joggers and gold chains?

by Anonymousreply 84April 23, 2021 4:58 PM

R84 is what passes for Klan Granny humor.

SO lame.

by Anonymousreply 85April 23, 2021 5:01 PM

[quote] he's networking with some of the richest people in this country, which is sure to bring even more money to Harry and Meghan.

You think the Annenbergs are interested in setting up a pension fund for exiled royalty of the boo-hoo sucky cry-baby variety?

by Anonymousreply 86April 23, 2021 5:27 PM

Archie is going to be like Rocco Ritchie. Once he is old enough he will realize what a narcissistic whackadoodle his mum is and he will become aloof. I imagine by this point his parents will have been divorced for a while ad he will want to be with his dad and the Royals. Wait for it. His sister will eventually want little to do with her as well.

by Anonymousreply 87April 23, 2021 5:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 23, 2021 5:34 PM

[quote] You think the Annenbergs are interested in setting up a pension fund for exiled royalty of the boo-hoo sucky cry-baby variety?

Considering that the Annenbergs aren't some Klan Granny loser shut-in, with nothing better to do than hurl racial epithets at one year olds, as well as engaging in childish name calling, ... I'd say YES.

If they weren't interested in doing something for Harry, then they wouldn't meet with him at all.

He's probably lining up some charitable cause or project with THEIR backing, as we speak.

Meanwhile, they wouldn't even let you clean the toilets at that EXCLUSIVE social club.

So suck on THAT, you jealous cunt!

by Anonymousreply 89April 23, 2021 5:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 23, 2021 5:39 PM

Yes R89, it's all very unfortunate. He came begging. We saw him because of who is grandmother is. He too had to leave disappointed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 23, 2021 5:42 PM

I am looking forward to Ginger's visit to us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 23, 2021 5:45 PM

Why didn't Meghzy go to lunch with Wallis too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 23, 2021 6:00 PM

"Photogenic and beautiful even when caught off guard" This is turning into a cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 23, 2021 6:02 PM

Meghan reminds me of Heather Mills McCartney. Both of these women were in serious relationships when they met Paul and Harry, respectively, and dumped those men to be with the A-lister. These women chased after them because they are social climbers who could not get anywhere on their own. Meghan made Harry talk to Bob Iger at Disney to get her work. Heather made Paul take her on every interview he did and try to get her awkward gigs on entertainment shows as a presenter. When Paul left her she claimed abuse. When Harry leaves Meghan I think she will go the same route as Heather and Amber Heard. To maintain control of the narrative she will likely claim abuse by Harry. Her fans can argue all they want that all of her critics are “racist”. The fact is some of them are horrible bigots, most of them are not. Take a good look at how Harry’s life has turned to shit since he got involved with her. That speaks for it’s self.

by Anonymousreply 95April 23, 2021 6:25 PM

The Annenbergs 'At Home'. I can't believe the Queen is carrying an umbrella as if she'd come by bus. Or is it a parasol?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 23, 2021 6:36 PM

Archie seems to have a big bruise on his cheek.

I find it odd that a heavily pregnant woman is carrying a gargantuan toddler with a backpack and a bag of her own. But if she were walking Archie holding his hand, she couldn't carry the interaction she seems to be having on her cell phone.

Maybe the bruise is from a previous incident where she became distracted as she seems to be here and dropped him.

by Anonymousreply 97April 23, 2021 6:49 PM

R95 One thing you can say for Heather is she overcame genuine tragedy in her life, and has since worked to make artificial limbs available to people who need them.

by Anonymousreply 98April 23, 2021 6:55 PM

[quote] I find it odd that a heavily pregnant woman is carrying a gargantuan toddler with a backpack and a bag of her own.

She contrived this pose with h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶o̶r̶y̶ Archie for the photographer: it took all of five seconds; just as soon as the photographer was ready.

by Anonymousreply 99April 23, 2021 6:55 PM

Is it true she sent a wreath to Louis for his birthday?

by Anonymousreply 100April 23, 2021 7:15 PM

R100 is totally wicked, lol.

by Anonymousreply 101April 23, 2021 7:18 PM

𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓭?

by Anonymousreply 102April 23, 2021 7:20 PM

Or a junior chef's knife, r100.

by Anonymousreply 103April 23, 2021 7:20 PM

Or some snacks R100 for him and his siblings on a special day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 23, 2021 7:34 PM

OMG Archie goes to school! So precocious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 23, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote]Should she be carrying him when she's so far along?

Women have been carrying their children while pregnant since time immemorial.

You should get out more.

by Anonymousreply 106April 23, 2021 7:46 PM

[quote]She did this purposely to upstage the photos for Louis’s 3rd birthday

God, if only she hadn't put a gun to the heads of every rag you cockroaches read and search and obsess over for every story about her and made them run pictures of her doing something so abnormal as going out for a walk with her child and making you start a thread about it!!!

by Anonymousreply 107April 23, 2021 7:54 PM

We are told she had a miscarriage. She should be more careful and refrain from posing for photographers.

by Anonymousreply 108April 23, 2021 7:54 PM

[Quote]Women have been carrying their children while pregnant since time immemorial

Yes, but were they disatractedly texting away on their cell phones?

by Anonymousreply 109April 23, 2021 8:06 PM

If I had a history of miscarriage, I would not be lugging a 35-pound toddler around.

Is she having twins? Is that the big reveal?

Summer doesn’t start for another 2 months. If she gives birth on the very first day of summer, she’s only 7.5 months now. And she looks like she’s about to pop. So... twins?

by Anonymousreply 110April 23, 2021 8:08 PM

r105 Maternity jeans?

by Anonymousreply 111April 23, 2021 8:08 PM

Yes R111 maternity jeans and they're selling fast. Place your order now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 23, 2021 8:10 PM

She really is just an awful attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 113April 23, 2021 8:15 PM

r112 Now that's what I call product placement.

by Anonymousreply 114April 23, 2021 8:20 PM

Shill, merch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 23, 2021 8:24 PM

|Does anyone else feel sorry for this poor, wee kiddo? His dad may be as dumb as a box of rocks, and his crafty mama has an agenda of her own.

by Anonymousreply 116April 23, 2021 8:27 PM

Why do they call him a 1 year old. He'll be two in a few weeks.

And yes, she shouldn't be carrying that big lug. I hope he's not going to be the next Suri Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 117April 23, 2021 8:35 PM

The Murdochs arranged the timing as they own the photo.

by Anonymousreply 118April 23, 2021 8:47 PM

R96, notice the Queen is standing a step in front of everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 119April 23, 2021 8:49 PM

[Quote]notice the Queen is standing a step in front of everyone else.

That wouldn't have been a problem if I was there.

by Anonymousreply 120April 23, 2021 9:00 PM

One of the things mentioned was Meghan being targeted to distract from something Gizzy related. Gizzy is front and centre in the papers today. People are openly saying that Meghan was papped to provide distraction. Therefore Archie was deliberately targeted. If true how sick is that. Targeting a minor. Archie was mentioned in a Racially motivated hate crime this week. So it's known he is already a target for racists.

by Anonymousreply 121April 23, 2021 9:52 PM

[Quote]Archie was mentioned in a Racially motivated hate crime this week.

Uh, what? Link?

by Anonymousreply 122April 23, 2021 10:05 PM

R121 is a loon.

by Anonymousreply 123April 23, 2021 10:39 PM

R121 Thinks anyone who has criticism towards Meghan, and expresses it on any forum, will placed on an ominous list of suspects. Said suspects, will be dealt with HARSHLY by the law!

by Anonymousreply 124April 23, 2021 10:51 PM

[quote] That wouldn't have been a problem if I was there. —DJT

The Annenbergs would never have invited you.

by Anonymousreply 125April 23, 2021 10:51 PM

R119 I can only suppose she is trying to edge toward the airconditioned interior of her limo: she is wearing a tweed jacket and gloves in the middle of the desert... They were all at Sunnylands, the Annenberg pad in Rancho Mirage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 23, 2021 10:58 PM

I know I shouldn't laugh, but I did. bwahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 23, 2021 11:12 PM

It's true she does look like the staff in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 128April 23, 2021 11:19 PM

I wonder if Archie will think of her that way. We know he’s going to hate her when he’s old enough to learn about her scheme to get a title and create an anchor baby.

by Anonymousreply 129April 23, 2021 11:21 PM

So r124 you can throw around all the master manipulator accusations about Meghan you want but you shouldn't be accused of being racist? So it's ok for Meghan to be called such and such but it's not ok for you to be called a racist for serially targeting her, her mother, her children in thread after thread after thread?

You can dish but you can take, huh snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 130April 23, 2021 11:27 PM

Meghan spent half her life denying she is black. Not racist, much?

by Anonymousreply 131April 23, 2021 11:31 PM

Archie is cute, as are all toddlers. He really loves the way you trash his mum on DL. He can't lisp it out yet, but one day soon he will yodel "grease fire" when he sees your ho faces.

by Anonymousreply 132April 23, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote] but one day soon he will yodel "grease fire" when he sees your ho faces.

Only if he turns out to be a Montecito gay.

by Anonymousreply 133April 23, 2021 11:37 PM

The little boy has a bland and pleasant face, like little kids in general. But his eyes are small, he still looks cross-eyed in many photos, not much stands out yet. This certainly may change as he ages, but I expect he will be like his father in the not-really-that-attractive department.

by Anonymousreply 134April 24, 2021 2:31 AM

R134 The father inherits the Windsor and the Spencer ghastliness. Meghan may have given Archie some good looks, but only if he has lots of work done like her.

by Anonymousreply 135April 24, 2021 2:33 AM

Hopefully having an inherently darker skin tone naturally the child will not burn as badly as Ginge-in-LA. You just know that Haze is under factor 100 day and night and has to keep out of the sun. The backward cap beach scenes took place for about a five minute photo shoot then he was whisked away to his caravan, or whatever a prince in LA uses for his showbiz endeavors. It was a dumb place to take Ginge, but she doesn't care about him except to pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 136April 24, 2021 3:01 AM

SN😴😴ZE * FEST

by Anonymousreply 137April 24, 2021 3:14 AM

Please let Harry get caught cheating with some cheap Kardashian wannabe floozy.

by Anonymousreply 138April 24, 2021 3:43 AM

Kate will have an affair, if she hasn't had one already.

by Anonymousreply 139April 24, 2021 3:57 AM

Some white boy stole Archie's lunch money and his Baby Rolex.

by Anonymousreply 140April 24, 2021 4:01 AM

He's too fucking white!!!

by Anonymousreply 141April 24, 2021 5:37 AM

One of Meghan's eyes is a little off so maybe that's where he gets it from

by Anonymousreply 142April 24, 2021 5:38 AM

What’s the red lump on his cheek?

Poor kid has that weird hat pulled over half his eye. Is she trying to hide something? Is she one of those weird women who has her kid in a snowsuit when it’s 50 degrees out?

by Anonymousreply 143April 24, 2021 6:04 AM

I noticed the hat pulled lower on the side of his face with the lazy eye and lump on cheek.

by Anonymousreply 144April 24, 2021 6:09 AM

R143/r144 - Noted that before with no answers or even a plausible explanation starting at r97. It's also been brought up on a couple of other threads.

It's disheartening to see such a heavily pregnant geriatric case with a serious recent miscarriage distracted by her cell phone (and don't tell me she's not completely engaged by it) carrying such a heavy kid, bags and all so she could attend to her mobile interaction so happily and attentively.

Maybe I'm not over myself, but I'd do everything to guarantee a successful pregnancy...

by Anonymousreply 145April 24, 2021 6:29 AM

R145, I don’t even know what it could be. I know toddlers get bruises sometimes, even on their faces. If I had to guess, I’d say it was a bug bite of some kind.

Or maybe a chicken poked at his face.

by Anonymousreply 146April 24, 2021 6:36 AM

[quote] Or maybe a chicken poked at his face.

Rofl!

Yeah, because you just know they have chickens running around the grounds of their mansion.

by Anonymousreply 147April 24, 2021 10:28 AM

R147 I believe that at one point they had "rescue chickens" somewhere on the grounds, as strange as that sounds.

by Anonymousreply 148April 24, 2021 10:44 AM

[quote]Fucking snowflakes need to quit bitching about racist this and racist that. Just fuck off. We talk the truth here at DL. The truth is racism exists. Why act like it doesn’t?

You know how he knows racism exists? Because he's a racist.

[quote]I wonder if they’ll start dressing him in sneakers, joggers and gold chains?

And before any of you idiot DLers defend this guy, earlier in the thread he was pretending to be a gay already lusting after this baby.

by Anonymousreply 149April 24, 2021 12:10 PM

[quote]a heavily pregnant geriatric case

The terms "geriatric pregnancy" or "elderly primigravida" aren't used very often anymore. Interestingly, the term started making a comeback because of the loons like you using it as an insult for Meghan Markle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 24, 2021 12:15 PM

For those wondering why Meghan and Archie are bundled up, it has been grey and chilly in SoCal this past week. And Californians can't handle anything below 70 degrees; people immediately break out their down jackets, wool hats, even scarves and mittens. It's funny but true. Since I moved here from a colder climate, I've gotten very thin-skinned.

by Anonymousreply 151April 24, 2021 2:06 PM

Her feet look enormous in those chi-chi Madewell mules.

by Anonymousreply 152April 24, 2021 4:11 PM

[quote] One of Meghan's eyes is a little off so maybe that's where he gets it from

His real father is Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 153April 24, 2021 4:28 PM

[Quote]Yeah, because you just know they have chickens running around the grounds of their mansion.

Actually, this is one of the few things I believe to be true about them. A lot of cities and municipalities in California allow backyard chickens now. I have two. (One of them laid a massive twin yolked egg this week.) And there are a lot of chicken rescue orgs cropping up, too.

by Anonymousreply 154April 24, 2021 4:34 PM

R137, butthurt because you got called on your mean, nasty shit?

by Anonymousreply 155April 24, 2021 5:01 PM

I assume a lot of the posters here also feature bigly on Telegram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 24, 2021 5:31 PM

re Harry meeting with Wallis Annenberg this past week: did anyone think that this was at the behest of TQ or Prince Charles? Her father Walter was very close to TQ and Prince Philip, they actually had a decent personal friendship over many years, and he was a huge supporter of Britain and the monarchy. I can't see his daughter doing anything that would go against that.

I'm sensing a 'babysitting' type of luncheon, as opposed to something more nefarious or business-oriented on either end. The Annenbergs are historically so close to the BRF, plus being hugely wealthy and influential in the US and especially southern CA.

by Anonymousreply 157April 24, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote] I'm sensing a 'babysitting' type of luncheon, as opposed to something more nefarious or business-oriented on either end.

Whatever it was it won't be repeated: the event was leaked even before he arrived in his armored black Cadillac. Well done Meghz and Sunshine Sucks: another own goal.

by Anonymousreply 158April 24, 2021 5:54 PM

Meghan would leak to stop future meetings because she likely knows how close the Annenbergs personally are to her BRF in-laws. Probably their closest allies in southern CA, plus they're super-powerful billionaires. She'd put quick work to stopping anymore of those from happening.

Let's see if future meet-ups or collaborations occur.

by Anonymousreply 159April 24, 2021 6:00 PM

Weird that, straight off the plane, he was summoned to meet Wallis without Meghan. Did 'doctor's orders' keep Meghan at home or was she too busy with the pap walk? He may have been on a personal errand to Wallis from the Queen or Chaz in which case Meghan was not welcome; but that seems unlikely, given the hostility he has shown toward his family. In any event the whole thing was shamelessly leaked all over, much to the annoyance of the country club concerned; he won't be invited back.

by Anonymousreply 160April 24, 2021 6:09 PM

R157 Yes, I did think of those connections and wondered.

by Anonymousreply 161April 24, 2021 6:27 PM

R53 - Don't forget about her performance which is probably truest to Meghan's ethos - blowjob girl in the 90210 reboot pilot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 24, 2021 6:28 PM

R159 Yes but power, money....it’s attractive.

by Anonymousreply 163April 24, 2021 6:30 PM

The San Vicente Bungalows used to be the all gay, all nude San Vicente Inn where Harry and Wallis Annenberg were dining. Much of my DNA is all over that club and definitely in the pool.

by Anonymousreply 164April 24, 2021 6:34 PM

Why is his cheek so swollen? She is known for throwing things at people, was she in a rage while Harry was away?

by Anonymousreply 165April 24, 2021 6:37 PM

[quote] Why is his cheek so swollen? She is known for throwing things at people, was she in a rage while Harry was away?

Oh, so is this the Klan Granny narrative now?

Meghan hits Archie?

You people are filth.

by Anonymousreply 166April 24, 2021 6:39 PM

Why is Archie so huge?

by Anonymousreply 167April 24, 2021 6:39 PM

Skipping your grandma's 95th birthday in favor of meeting with the ultra-wealthy Annenberg is not a good optic (yes, Harry may not have been invited - still looks bad - he could have waited 24 hrs).

Anyway, I imagine they talked about running a charitable foundation. After all, it is Wallis's life work and she's been very successful at it. Archwell lost its executive director in under a year. The woman, whose name I can't recall, was previously with the Gates Foundation. Not a good sign. I hope Wallis advises Harry on how not to sully their reputation in charitable spheres as they have among royals, the British public, Disney executives, etc. But why would he take her advice when he doesn't seem to listen or heed anyone's counsel except his wife's?

by Anonymousreply 168April 24, 2021 6:40 PM

Meghan, Thomas and Doria ALL use Backgrid for their staged photo needs.

by Anonymousreply 169April 24, 2021 6:42 PM

Harry was in the UK when the photo was taken. She also staged photos with the kid in Canada last time Hazbean was in the UK.

What ever came out about the rumors Harry was in a psych ward in 2020? Poor kids, between batshit mom, dim and unstable dad and all that isolation.

by Anonymousreply 170April 24, 2021 6:51 PM

Catherine St. Laurent, r168, came from the Gates Foundation to help H&M. Gone within a year.

Harry takes no one's advice, that's not his strong suit. I still feel the Annenberg meeting has Charles and/or TQ's handprint on it somehow. Not sure what the purpose of it was, but I suspect we'll know something in due time.

by Anonymousreply 171April 24, 2021 6:56 PM

R157, it is interesting. I thought it was something Harry made happen on his own, but you may be right that the BRF set it up for him.

Somehow I don’t think it was supposed to be leaked. I don’t think anyone wants to be linked to them right now.

by Anonymousreply 172April 24, 2021 7:07 PM

Maybe Chuck and Queenie figured if Harry insists on going about in California doing heaven knows what with heaven knows whom, perhaps it’s best he be introduced to some of the “right” people, who could take him in hand. Unfortunate that it was leaked, tsk tsk.

by Anonymousreply 173April 24, 2021 7:14 PM

He leaks everything else, I am sure that came as no surprise to anyone, R173.

by Anonymousreply 174April 24, 2021 7:14 PM

[quote] Somehow I don’t think it was supposed to be leaked.

The $u$$exe$ leak everything in their increasingly desperate bid to remain relevant. Even Charles and William last week would not meet Hal on their own for fear of their conversation being distorted and leaked. H&M are absolutely not to be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 175April 24, 2021 7:15 PM

Those were sort of my thoughts r173. Something like that maybe. The timing is suspect as well (within days after his return to the US after the funeral).

by Anonymousreply 176April 24, 2021 7:32 PM

He already leaked the family convos from the weekend. The Suckses are the Duke and Duch of Sieve.

NO ONE is going to socialize or do business with them. They have made themselves radioactive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 24, 2021 7:37 PM

Rofl at R177.

You keep trying to push that LIE that "no one will do business with them," but they keep getting million dollar deals!

You're such a fucking LIAR and a LOSER.

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 178April 24, 2021 7:41 PM

Their PR makes the claims but how much money will they SEE by producing little content, R178.

They act extremely pressed for money.

They are OVAH.

You probably think she made millions as a second string actress on a cable show filmed in Canada, SUGAR.

They had a great deal and have blown it spectacularly in an astonishingly short period of time. Why stan such failures unless you are paid to post?

by Anonymousreply 179April 24, 2021 7:46 PM

[quote] They act extremely pressed for money.

She will turn on him when the money runs out. He knows it and is absolutely desperate.

by Anonymousreply 180April 24, 2021 7:48 PM

No one is going to pay them for NO CONTENT. They did one lame-o podcast. One.

He is going to try to monetize his connection to Invictus.

They may have pocketed the funds to reno Frog Cott and the elephant charity reportedly never received the Disney millions, but stolen money won't last forever. They tried blackmail, in front of the entire world, as usual, unsuccessfully.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 24, 2021 7:52 PM

From the Palace to pimping out the kid like Tori Spelling. An astonishing fall.

by Anonymousreply 182April 24, 2021 7:53 PM

[quote] They act extremely pressed for money.

You clearly don't know how life in LA works.

EVERYBODY hustles for money. ESPECIALLY the rich people.

The philosophy is "get it while you can."

Why do you think you see so many rich actors and celebs doing commercials and endorsements and appearing anywhere and everywhere? It's all about the $$$$$.

They already have tons of money, but they want more.

Take Ellen, for example. She's a multi-millionaire, but she still does Spectrum commercials, and tons of other endorsements. Why? Does she need the money? NO.

They are securing cash for their future.

You non-Hollywood morons will never understand how the industry works. Meghan does. She CLEARLY does. And now Harry does, too.

by Anonymousreply 183April 24, 2021 7:53 PM

STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT!

Good for Meghan and Harry.

In ten or twenty years' time, William and Waitey will be begging H&M (the REAL power players) for cash.

We'll see who has to bow down to whom.

by Anonymousreply 184April 24, 2021 7:55 PM

Oh, and in case you don't believe what I'm saying at R183, Elon Musk will be hosting Saturday Night Live.

Yes, Elon Musk THE BILLIONAIRE.

Does he need the money? No. Will he make more money because of it? Yes.

That's how rich people get richer. And poor people.... will never be rich.

Once you're rich, all the doors open up.

Meghan understands this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 24, 2021 7:58 PM

Money is not enough for famewhores, they want both.

I still think Ellen is an option for MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME, she is rich and is drawn to crazy. They both like dogs, Meg can work with that.

by Anonymousreply 186April 24, 2021 8:00 PM

I bet Harry makes the face from r181’s photo all the time.

Now I don’t know much about production deals, but it seems pretty reasonable to assume that Netflix signed a deal expecting some sort of original content. If the Sussexes were paid an advance and they’re not producing content, they have to give the money back. Right? Netflix doesn’t just hand out free money. Now that Meghan is on “maternity leave”, that leaves Just Harry to come up with something. He has that Invictus docu, but is that worth $75 million?

I’ve got a relative who produces television programs (mostly reality for cable), I’ll have to ask them how it works. One thing I DO know: nobody’s handing out money for nothing.

Is it perhaps some way of funneling money from Charles? I know a wealthy woman who got her kid a “job” at a museum. The paycheck was issued from the museum, but she provided money in the form of a “donation” to the museum. I wonder if it was an arrangement like that.

by Anonymousreply 187April 24, 2021 8:01 PM

^^ Oh yeah, Archie is cute. Very big for a 2-year old. But cute.

by Anonymousreply 188April 24, 2021 8:02 PM

Meghan does NOT understand how it works, she got all of her jobs from men - her dad, Trevor, Harry.

The Obamas have signalled their choice to support the BRF as have power players.

The film boss told Mail on Sunday: "Meghan needs Disney more than Disney needs Meghan. She's a controversial figure.

That was said long before their actions in 2021.

Merching a funeral wreath says it all. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME has spent MILLIONS on PR, ignored all their advice and has been rebuffed. Now she has made Dim radioactive too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 24, 2021 8:04 PM

^ ^ She really is a gorgeous woman. No wonder Harry fell for her. He's a hunk, too.

by Anonymousreply 190April 24, 2021 8:36 PM

r147 on the Oprah special they showed their chickens, seriously Julianne Moore.

by Anonymousreply 191April 24, 2021 8:43 PM

r190 Harry was cute in his late teens and early 20's but unfortunately the Royal family doesn't age well

by Anonymousreply 192April 24, 2021 8:44 PM

[quote] [R190] Harry was cute in his late teens and early 20's but unfortunately the Royal family doesn't age well

The Spencer genes, for men, are also a disaster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 24, 2021 8:57 PM

R126, I was referring to R96's picture of Phil and the Queen and the Annenbergs. Standing in a row except she is a step forward from everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 194April 24, 2021 8:58 PM

MM is attractive but she is no beauty, either before or after extensive plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 195April 24, 2021 8:59 PM

It's not her face or body alone, she just has sex appeal and is luminous. Harry could have had literally anyone. I love to see them and their adorable baby. Glad they are ours, not Great Britain's.

by Anonymousreply 196April 24, 2021 9:16 PM

The Cambridges have chickens at their house in the country. There is NOTHING they do that MeAgain does not imitate. Quite pathological.

by Anonymousreply 197April 24, 2021 9:19 PM

Pedo thread !!!

by Anonymousreply 198April 24, 2021 9:19 PM

R197, I bow to you as the expert on 'pathological.' R198, took you long enough!

by Anonymousreply 199April 24, 2021 9:23 PM

If their parents hadn't been so stupid, this is the kind of life Archie and his little sister could have enjoyed - going for pony treks with their granddad - or even their great-grandma - with George pulling his little cousin along on her pony. The Sussex family could still have lived in the US, visiting for the holidays, and the kids could still have grown up in the relative obscurity that Anne's, Andrew's and Edward's kids are growing up in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 24, 2021 9:30 PM

The Sussexes foolishly threw so much away. What they have left is dwindling fast. As for looks: Meghan's facial expression looks fake, all the time. Harry is starting to look like the lout he always was.

by Anonymousreply 201April 24, 2021 9:43 PM

What an idyllic way to grow up. The royals seem to try to keep their children innocent for as long as possible. On the other hand, it's going to be life in the fast lane for the American cousins very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 202April 24, 2021 9:45 PM

Agree r201

by Anonymousreply 203April 24, 2021 10:13 PM

Meghan tried to plant false stories that Thomas, her father, was physically abusive when Lady Colin Campbell was researching her book. Undoubtedly she will claim the same re: Haz.

by Anonymousreply 204April 24, 2021 11:20 PM

Sounds to me like Pa Markle spoiled her. I agree, Harry better watch his back after he has seen how she turns on people.

by Anonymousreply 205April 25, 2021 12:16 AM

Sociopaths are born not made is my guess, R205. What she did to her father, Trevor, Corey, she will do to him. His best bet is if she bounces to some guy who does not want her kids. That is the kids' best bet too. But, given her actions, unlikely someone will have her, so she will fight for the kids and his last dime. Narcs are VERY hard on their children. They use them for supply and are very controlling and dominieering, plus they tend to isolate them as they do their adult victims. We have seen that already with Archie.

by Anonymousreply 206April 25, 2021 12:21 AM

r206 makes me think of Angelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 207April 25, 2021 1:10 AM

Mmmm, good comparison, R207. Looking super akward holding their kid is common to both for sure. I saw someone say there was a specific AJ photo they thought Meg was emulating in this Archie photo.

by Anonymousreply 208April 25, 2021 1:17 AM

[quote]In ten or twenty years' time, William and Waitey will be begging H&M (the REAL power players) for cash.

Huh? William will be managing and taking in millions of pounds annually from the Duchy of Cornwall by that time, possibly the Duchy of Lancaster as monarch. Why in the world would they ever ask H&M for money? They'll be taking in gobs of it themselves.

How ever will the Sussexes be "real power players" compared to William and Kate, who will be Prince and Princess of Wales and possibly King and Queen? That's quite an imagination there.

by Anonymousreply 209April 25, 2021 1:53 AM

H&M's unique selling point was access to the family they have publicly repudiated. They are fools: Harry is dim; Meghan didn't understand what she had. It seems that the law says that the King of England has custody of his minor grandchildren lawfully begotten so if she tries anything she may lose Archie and Diana when the Queen passes. The Superior Court of LA will have to send the children back to the UK of course but the authorities have been quite indulgent over Harry's position as an undocumented immigrant, no doubt at the request of the UK, and there should be no problem at all about the repatriation of potential heirs to the throne. Meghan can then dwell on all the bridges she burned and all the people of goodwill she alienated; she will have some alimony of course but without the children, Montecito will be sold and the money taken back into the Harry trust fund; she will be a comfortable nobody, and nobody will call on her, least of all the Annenbergs.

by Anonymousreply 210April 25, 2021 2:19 AM

Fuck "the Queen's English". I want that child speaking nothing but Ebonics.

by Anonymousreply 211April 25, 2021 2:26 AM

Give Rev Al a Church of England sinecure to shut up please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 25, 2021 2:30 AM

[quote] “They said that the opinion of 10 judges, in the year 1717, was a confirmation of the legality of this prerogative, which admitted the King’s right to the care of the marriage and education of the children of the royal family; and that the late opinion acknowledges, that the King had the care of the royal children and grandchildren, and the presumptive heir to the crown…”,

Meghz said she didn't research the BRF and it seems that this is, at least, a part of the law she overlooked, poor cow.

Archie looks cute and will be a welcome addition to his uncle's family back in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 25, 2021 2:38 AM

They are so fucked.

by Anonymousreply 214April 25, 2021 2:48 AM

[quote] “They said that the opinion of 10 judges, in the year 1717, was a confirmation of the legality of this prerogative, which admitted the King’s right to the care of the marriage and education of the children of the royal family; and that the late opinion acknowledges, that the King had the care of the royal children and grandchildren, and the presumptive heir to the crown…”,

This is why Diana was terrified the Queen would take William and Harry away from her. She complained for years to anyone who would listen that the Queen was always on the verge of taking the boys away. Nonetheless, the Queen often commented to friends and family how she wanted to spend more time with William and Harry but that Diana would always find a way to obstruct it. A Bowes-Lyon cousin told about an occasion where Diana claimed there was a school related event and William would not be able to spend time with the Queen at Windsor. The Queen was skeptical and asked one of her ladies-in-waiting to check with the school and there was no such event on the date in question. The Queen was astonished that Diana would lie to her about something that could so easily be verified.

by Anonymousreply 215April 25, 2021 2:53 AM

[quote] The Queen was astonished that Diana would lie to her about something that could so easily be verified.

We are all slightly surprised at H&M lying about things that can so easily be verified, like the wedding alone with just the two of us, sorry just the three of us in the back yard, before the $50m Global Event that Meghz was so wet for all her life.

by Anonymousreply 216April 25, 2021 3:00 AM

[quote] she complained for years to anyone who would listen that the Queen was always on the verge of taking the boys away. Nonetheless, the Queen often commented to friends and family how she wanted to spend more time with William and Harry but that Diana would always find a way to obstruct it

Diana wasn't planning on taking the kids off to Egypt or Dubai. If she had been planning that then the law would have prevented it.

by Anonymousreply 217April 25, 2021 3:02 AM

The Megshtans and Meghan wanted to change the law of England, poor deluded fucks: the Duchy of Cornwall is not subject to equity demands by non-stakeholders like H&M or by anyone it seems. Their presumption is delusional and ignorant. They are coming to realize, I suppose, that King Charles can demand his grandchildren back as a prerogative. They are so, so fucked and very, very sad: what will they do in an empty nest in Montecito; every sprog she pushes out can be brought back to the Old Country. The comity of nations prevails, despite Meghan who thinks she can bend everyone and international law to her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 218April 25, 2021 3:12 AM

Perhaps Wallis can take her in as a 'companion'. Meghan faces devastation.

by Anonymousreply 219April 25, 2021 3:42 AM

R218 WHAT MEGHAN WANTS, MEGHAN GETS. Just like I told my Granny's flunkies.

by Anonymousreply 220April 25, 2021 3:42 AM

[quote] Diana wasn't planning on taking the kids off to Egypt or Dubai. If she had been planning that then the law would have prevented it.

She used to try to irritate Charles by telling him she'd take William and Harry to America with her. She knew she wouldn't be allowed to do it and he knew she wouldn't be allowed to do it, but supposedly, it usually got a reaction out of him.

by Anonymousreply 221April 25, 2021 3:45 AM

[quote] She used to try to irritate Charles by telling him she'd take William and Harry to America with her. She knew she wouldn't be allowed to do it and he knew she wouldn't be allowed to do it, but supposedly, it usually got a reaction out of him.

Regrettably for Meghan, if what R221 says is true, the UK government, of which the monarch is a part, has had a dress-rehearsal on this issue.

by Anonymousreply 222April 25, 2021 3:51 AM

Of course it's true, they read it on the internet.

Or Piers Morgan told them.

by Anonymousreply 223April 25, 2021 6:42 AM

Nobody wants Archie and Diana. I don't think you will see Charles fighting for custody on Harry's behalf and certainly not the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 224April 25, 2021 7:22 AM

Diana herself wanted to live in the UK and not the US and she very much wanted William to be raised to be king.

In any case, and it's nothing to do with being royal, in most countries separated parents can't take the children out of the country to raise them abroad without the consent of the other parent.

by Anonymousreply 225April 25, 2021 8:28 AM

kid is so white....wtf the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 226April 25, 2021 8:33 AM

[quote] kid is so white....wtf the big deal?

Memnet would still care.

by Anonymousreply 227April 25, 2021 2:35 PM

What's "memnet?"

by Anonymousreply 228April 25, 2021 3:14 PM

Archie is too far down the line of succession for the monach to take custody. Poor mite, he is stuck with his unstable nutcase parents.

by Anonymousreply 229April 25, 2021 4:41 PM

Meghan is adept in the bleaching arts.

by Anonymousreply 230April 25, 2021 4:45 PM

Unstable Nutcases is the perfect title for a movie about this thread. Enjoy your Sunday sending evil vibes toward people you've never met.

by Anonymousreply 231April 25, 2021 5:37 PM

Any evil vibes there may be here are directed at R231 alone.

by Anonymousreply 232April 25, 2021 5:41 PM

Surely American law would take priority regarding who gets custody over Archie, especially if he is American. I can't see an English archaic 18th century law regarding royal prerogatives taking precedent in the republic of the USA.

by Anonymousreply 233April 25, 2021 5:46 PM

Archie is too far down the line of succession for the monarch to assert custody.

by Anonymousreply 234April 25, 2021 5:49 PM

The royal prerogative issue is one of those things the courtiers can use to blackmail H&M right back.

by Anonymousreply 235April 25, 2021 5:56 PM

I’ve known a few famous people in my life, and am always shocked at how mundane their everyday lives are.

I wonder if it’s the same for H & M.

On a semi-related note, I just saw Britney Spears shopping at my local Target.

by Anonymousreply 236April 25, 2021 6:01 PM

[quote]The Sussex family could still have lived in the US,

As if there was a better option than Los Angeles... the UK is cesspool of trash. No wonder half of Britain has moved to California.

by Anonymousreply 237April 25, 2021 6:07 PM

California is no great shakes. There are much better places to live than LA / Santa Barbara. But I suppose they want to be close to the entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 238April 25, 2021 6:21 PM

People keep acting like Montecito/Santa Barbara and LA are the same place. They are almost two hours apart and can take longer with traffic. There is celebrity in Montecito, but it's a beautiful, quiet community like Carmel or any other coastal CA town. Meghan and Harry should just enjoy and relax.

As an LA native, I think Meghan fucked up. I would much rather live in the massive "apartment" at Kensington Palace that was being prepared for them before TQ's smackdown, the Cotswold country house, and all the servants that come with it. If Meghan was actually cool and was the low maintenance contributor to the BRF she guised, she could have probably had all this AND the Montecito vacation house for winters or p/t use with everyone's blessing (and money).

by Anonymousreply 239April 25, 2021 6:35 PM

R238 - “There are much better places to live than LA/Santa Barbara.”

Um actually, there are NOT better places to live than Santa Barbara. Both Oprah Winfrey and Ellen Degeneres live in that area, and they can choose to live literally anywhere on this planet.

by Anonymousreply 240April 25, 2021 6:39 PM

Not true, R235, he is too far down the line of succession.

by Anonymousreply 241April 25, 2021 7:09 PM

This has to go down in history as one of the biggest bag fumbles of all time, R239. It appears she cannot stop herself, with the week before the funeral and day of the funeral as recent evidence.

She has a lifelong pattern of ghosting, but WHO would have her now? No one is even interested in doing biz with her never mind opening his life to her chaos. I still think Ellen may be an option, she LIKES crazy.

by Anonymousreply 242April 25, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote]Um actually, there are NOT better places to live than Santa Barbara.

Sure there are. Raging annual wildfires, followed by lethal mudslides. There are plenty who've pulled up stakes and left the area in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 243April 25, 2021 7:36 PM

I do wonder if this marriage was more like a business deal. He is filled with anger and jealously at his family. Vengeance is his agenda. I think she made a fatal deal with him. It has been said that Harry wants a percentage of the Duchy income that Will will inherite . Harry wants everything that PW has and will have. He has demanded it, tried blackmail to get what he truly, insanely, believes he is in titled to. He wants everything his brother will get and he will stop at nothing to get it. She is a weapon he has aimed straight at his family. If he can't get what he wants, he will humiliate them and try to burn it all down. It disgust me but I think he will get a great deal out of them now that he has ruined her and will soon leave her with nothing. They have both used each other, only she stupidity thought she could win against them. She is too narcissistic to understand she is nothing to him. She is too mentally ill to pull this off . She is ruined. He will be ok because his family will take care of and his children that he cares no for than she does. They were weapons too. Very ugly, mean, selfish people who give not a damn about anyone except their self. I truly pity those innocent children. That is the most unforgivable thing they did. I hope they both pay dearly for this, but sadly Harry will not. How do you punish people who have no conscience, no remorse? You can't and that is what angers me about them. They will be taken care of no matter what they do, or who they hurt. I hate this world.

by Anonymousreply 244April 25, 2021 7:53 PM

Clearly, English is NOT R244's first language.

Which makes me wonder why you are even posting here?

You sound like a complete fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 245April 25, 2021 7:59 PM

@R245- Now, now. I know your world sucks now that you are an international joke, but try to pretend you have some class, dignity. Too late, huh?

by Anonymousreply 246April 25, 2021 8:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 25, 2021 8:08 PM

R245-- Sorry for typos, using my phone and can't really see well, lol.

by Anonymousreply 248April 25, 2021 8:09 PM

R247-- They have done many shady deals and lived off of their " charity". Where did the money from Disney go? I absolutely believe they have been involved with money laundering as well. They are both vile, greedy, repulsive people. They will destroy each other eventually. Reptilian.

by Anonymousreply 249April 25, 2021 8:14 PM

R245 have you decided that only people with a command of the basics of English spelling and grammar are permitted to post here? That excludes most of your countrymen, based on what I see on DL.

by Anonymousreply 250April 25, 2021 8:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 25, 2021 8:17 PM

ack, typos at R251, sun on screen, apologies

by Anonymousreply 252April 25, 2021 8:19 PM

How massive is Harry's big dick energy?

by Anonymousreply 253April 25, 2021 8:20 PM

[Quote]Sure there are. Raging annual wildfires, followed by lethal mudslides.

If you look at aerial photos of the Santa Barbara area, you'd realize most of the region is unaffected by these things. Wealthy folks who remove themselves to exclusive areas are the ones most affected.

by Anonymousreply 254April 25, 2021 8:21 PM

I lived in Santa Barbara during the last big fire/ mudslide season and I assure you life was VERY disrupted for everyone for a solid 6 weeks. It was miserable. Even when things are “normal,” Santa Barbara / Montecito is way overpriced for what it is. And it’s infested with assholes, as the earlier poster demonstrates. Also, not much of a cultural scene.

by Anonymousreply 255April 25, 2021 8:34 PM

Disrupted yes. But wasn't property loss limited more to the Montecito area?

On a side note - I absolutely dread fire season this year. I'm up north in Sacramento. It was supposed to rain half an inch this weekend. Nothing. We're eight inches below average rainfall and had another very warm spring. Not looking forward to a summer of orange skies and the constant drone of air tankers taking off from Cal Fire.

by Anonymousreply 256April 25, 2021 8:48 PM

Meghan wants and needs a dark-skinned child to further her hopes and dreams. White kids just aren't marketable in today's environment.

by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2021 9:05 PM

I assume gazillionares like Oprah and Ellen have multiple properties, and are in Santa Barbara only part of the time.

by Anonymousreply 258April 25, 2021 9:12 PM

That kid looks weird. A big lump on his face and little beady eyes. And where the fuck where they walking? As others have pointed out, it’s all windy roads and huge estates. It’s not like they’re living in Manhattan.

Nobody gives two shits about this family without the BRF connection. Is Harry still getting an allowance? How the fuck are they paying the electric bill on that big fancy house?

by Anonymousreply 259April 25, 2021 9:13 PM

Archie does look a little unfocused. He doesn’t have that super alert, smart kid expression.

by Anonymousreply 260April 25, 2021 9:22 PM

[quote] Archie does look a little unfocused. He doesn’t have that super alert, smart kid expression.

But he asks for waffles every morning!!!!

He's a fucking genius!

by Anonymousreply 261April 25, 2021 9:28 PM

[quote]If you look at aerial photos of the Santa Barbara area, you'd realize most of the region is unaffected by these things. Wealthy folks who remove themselves to exclusive areas are the ones most affected.

Which is the point, the wealthy people living highest up in the hills - for privacy and scenery - are the ones most affected. Montecito in particular was hard-hit by the last disaster wave: Jeff Bridges longtime home was severely damaged by the mud, he lived directly next door to Oprah whose estate only narrowly averted disaster. Ellen and Portia had to be evacuated.

It's not the wealthy luxury paradise people make it out to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 25, 2021 10:07 PM

Harry’s hotter without the beard.

by Anonymousreply 263April 25, 2021 10:11 PM

Archie does look a little unfocused. He doesn’t have that super alert, smart kid expression.

He also looks so sad, as does her dogs when she is with them. I think she is at the least very verbally abusive. She also seems to loathe touching him. I noticed in that video when she read him a book that she used her wrists to hold him, as if she can't stand touching him. It was glaringly obvious that she does not want to hold her child. Very sad for the little guy.

by Anonymousreply 264April 25, 2021 10:13 PM

R263-- Harry looks just like the young Henry VIII. The shape of his head, his body and coloring. We know how old Henry ended up . Fat as a pig and resembling one in the eyes and face. He looked hideous. I think Harry also has a very cruel and ruthless personality as well. Diana used to call him Henry the king . Kind of like history repeating itself. .Megs is his Ann Boleyn.

by Anonymousreply 265April 25, 2021 10:44 PM

[quote] What's "memnet?"

Memnet had issues with Moses’ ancestry and ethnicity, so it’s likely she would raise some objections in the current situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 25, 2021 11:03 PM

Haha, Memnet.

by Anonymousreply 267April 25, 2021 11:11 PM

Thanks, r266. I thought it was a typo or bizarre autocorrect and didn't bother to search.

by Anonymousreply 268April 25, 2021 11:31 PM

dearhearts, santa barbara is very ! nice.....many rich folks live there. they know where its safe/clean/ok. kno what i mean?

by Anonymousreply 269April 26, 2021 5:36 AM

[quote] How the fuck are they paying the electric bill on that big fancy house?

Bitch stuck me with the bill as part of agreeing to the interview.

by Anonymousreply 270April 26, 2021 7:56 AM

As a good question, how did Wallis & the Duke of Windsor pay their exorbitantly large [italic]living fees[/italic] at their Caribbean, Parisian, Southern French estate, etc. as Royal Family outcasts? They look really far back rather than forward.

by Anonymousreply 271April 26, 2021 8:52 AM

[quote] how did Wallis & the Duke of Windsor pay their exorbitantly large living fees

They didn't. They were notorious for sticking other people with the bills. Their "friends" were more than happy to pay for the privilege of being part of the Windsor circle. One of the best ways to be dropped by Wallis and David was to ignore the check at the restaurant when it was presented to the table. Wallis got free clothing at the top couturiers in Paris because they considered her as walking publicity for their designs. Their servants were among the lowest paid and most stayed because they were assured it would be made up to them when the Windsors died as they had no heirs. Their security was paid for by the French government.

by Anonymousreply 272April 26, 2021 9:14 AM

It's so sad that Harry never learnt any lessons from the saga of his great-great-uncle Edward.

On another note, Charles reminds me a little of his grandfather, George VI, a reluctant king, not really wanting the job but fated to it.

by Anonymousreply 273April 26, 2021 9:23 AM

They paid a peppercorn rent on the villa in the Bois du Boulogne, thanks to the generosity of the French government.

by Anonymousreply 274April 26, 2021 9:24 AM

[quote]how did Wallis & the Duke of Windsor pay their exorbitantly large living fees

From The Express, 10 Jan 2020:

Upon his abdication in 1937, Edward and Wallis were removed from the Civil List, and instead received a yearly allowance from the King (his brother, George VI).

Edward received £21,000 per year, approximately £1.4million in today’s money.

This was negotiated down by the King from £25,000 yearly (over 1.65million today) after he discovered that Edward had not been honest with about the state of his finances.

According to The Guardian, in 2003, when documents were released: “It is now clear that the duke’s financial settlement was one of his paramount concerns in giving up the throne.

“It is known that he grossly minimised his assets in discussions with his brother in the days before the abdication, estimating his fortune at £90,000.

“In fact his assets probably topped £1.1m.”

King George VI had to buy out his brother’s interest in the Balmoral and Sandringham estates, which were Edward’s personal property and not the Sovereign’s possessions.

After much argument, the estate’s valuation was settled at £289,853, which was invested in War Bonds.

by Anonymousreply 275April 26, 2021 9:28 AM

R233, how do you figure Archie is American? He was born in England and is a member of the British royal family.

by Anonymousreply 276April 26, 2021 5:04 PM

R276-- He is being raised in America.

by Anonymousreply 277April 26, 2021 5:35 PM

[quote] how do you figure Archie is American? He was born in England and is a member of the British royal family.

He was born to an American mother.

by Anonymousreply 278April 26, 2021 6:28 PM

I'm pretty sure that Archie would actually have dual citizenship

by Anonymousreply 279April 26, 2021 7:15 PM

Yes, I believe you are correct, Miss Lucy. Wherever he grows up, I hope he will be happy and loved. I also hope his family on both sides can be in his life. Both children, of course.

by Anonymousreply 280April 26, 2021 7:54 PM

Amen to that, R280. Well said.

by Anonymousreply 281April 26, 2021 7:56 PM

Let’s all hope he doesn’t grow up to be like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 282April 26, 2021 8:10 PM

Or his father. Poor little guy.

by Anonymousreply 283April 26, 2021 10:18 PM

I'm so curious what Archie is going to look like when he gets older.

I really hope he doesn't end up looking like Thomas Markle. However, the fat genes do seem to run in the family, which is why Archie is so huge.

But Meghan and Harry are both fit, so I'm hoping that they rub off on him.

by Anonymousreply 284April 27, 2021 5:28 PM

I'm feeling it's time to cancel Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 285April 27, 2021 7:09 PM

Lady Colin says Archie was born with a surrogate mother, this second pregnancy is too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 27, 2021 7:13 PM

How long before Meghan brands Lady Colin a racist?

by Anonymousreply 287April 27, 2021 7:15 PM

[quote] Lady Colin says Archie was born with a surrogate mother, this second pregnancy is too.

It's time that Mr. Colin Campbell the gossip mongering trannie gets SUED FOR LIBEL AND/OR SLANDER!

That creature can't write such disgusting lies, and get away with it.

I'm going to bring it to Meghan's attention so that she will sue that ugly royal wannabe transvestite into OBLIVION!!!

by Anonymousreply 288April 27, 2021 7:21 PM

Lady CC says, "Harry is married to a sieve." Lol. @R286's link 4:00.

by Anonymousreply 289April 27, 2021 7:23 PM

Actually, R286, she did NOT say that.

by Anonymousreply 290April 27, 2021 7:27 PM

R287 she also wrote and comes from a Jamaican family with many people of mixed race.

Since our KGT said he was bringing something to MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME's attention, he has effectively outed himself as a Sunshine SUCKS employee, as we have spectulated for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 27, 2021 7:32 PM

She said “When you are married to a sieve, as Harry is, everything is going to be leaked.”

by Anonymousreply 292April 27, 2021 7:33 PM

[quote] Lady Colin says Archie was born with a surrogate mother

Under current laws, children born of surrogacy cannot inherit titles, and therefore would have no succession rights to the throne. They can, like adopted children use courtesy titles.

by Anonymousreply 293April 27, 2021 7:38 PM

[quote] She said “When you are married to a sieve, as Harry is, everything is going to be leaked.”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Lady C. is such a bitch, but a funny one.

by Anonymousreply 294April 27, 2021 7:38 PM

Lady C laughs like a drain over "Maghat".

by Anonymousreply 295April 27, 2021 7:41 PM

She did NOT say he was born of a surrogate. She in fact was very careful NOT to say that.

by Anonymousreply 296April 27, 2021 7:48 PM

Watch out, Lady C might sue!

by Anonymousreply 297April 27, 2021 7:50 PM

Yes, but she did everything to say it was true for legal reasons. It was obvious she wanted us to draw the conclusion that these was a surrogate. It sounds crazy but some of the points she makes in favor of it are interesting.

by Anonymousreply 298April 27, 2021 7:52 PM

I thought her point was that MeAgain deliberately acts to keep talk and attention (negative seems favored) on herself. She said she may well be pregnant and padding as one explaination of why her bump shape keeps changing. We have no idea if there is a surrogate, she did say if there was one we should not expect some big reveal from Meghan and Orca any time soon as has been speculated, but she drew no such conclusions, R298. MeAgain is batshit, who knows? But, if the child is not birthed by her it would not be in the line of succession. MEMEMEMEMEME certainly has stirred the pot and kept the chatter going, deliberately, however that does not establish anything as truth. Was this idea new to you? You seem to have draw definite conclusions where the message was a bit more nuanced and subtle. It was constantly discussed during the earlier "gestation" as it is a way for her to drum up notoriety, they feed various contradictory tales. Sunshine Sucks has a history of this approach.

by Anonymousreply 299April 27, 2021 7:58 PM

Wow, Lady Colin's Jamaican accent is quite strong.

by Anonymousreply 300April 27, 2021 8:47 PM

That's true R300. Is she naturally white?

by Anonymousreply 301April 27, 2021 8:51 PM

Her family's roots are apparently Greek Orthodox Lebanese, r301. No idea what her full ethnicity is, although I suspect not much Afrian.

by Anonymousreply 302April 27, 2021 8:59 PM

She comes from a mixed race family to my understanding, R301.

by Anonymousreply 303April 27, 2021 9:28 PM

[quote] Watch out, Lady C might sue!

She's actually mentioned a few times that she has to be very careful how she words things because Meghan is waiting to sue her for anything Meghan could win monetary compensation for damages.

by Anonymousreply 304April 27, 2021 9:38 PM

Archie is going to look like Burl Ives.

by Anonymousreply 305April 27, 2021 9:50 PM

I am sure she would rather her money go to her sons, R304.

by Anonymousreply 306April 27, 2021 10:01 PM

Castle Goring would be a great location for a DL meet up post cv. It looks beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 27, 2021 10:07 PM

[quote] Archie is going to look like Burl Ives.

George is gonna look like Chrissy Metz.

by Anonymousreply 308April 28, 2021 1:45 AM

George will never be fat. Look at his parents, grandparents, and great grandparents.

by Anonymousreply 309April 28, 2021 1:57 AM

There's no way Meghan wasn't really pregnant with Archie. She looked extremely lumpy and unglamorous for about a year. Her face got fat, her butt got fat.

All fine if you're really pregnant, but a woman like her would never do stuff like that deliberately to cover a surrogacy: she would just pretend to have the most gorgeous pregnancy ever. I haven't seen enough of her during this one to comment.

by Anonymousreply 310April 28, 2021 2:15 AM

If Meghzy could get her hands on Castle Goring after suing the old Lady Colin then she could pay off the Montecito mortgage. Lady Colin's children are kinda cute: one can be the Montecito gardener; the other the Montecito chauffeur, after the English courts at the Queen's behest award Meghan yet another courtroom victory. Lady Colin, bankrupt, will have to go back to the projects in Jamaica.

by Anonymousreply 311April 28, 2021 2:16 AM

[quote] Archie is going to look like Burl Ives.

Because people are going to call him "Mr. In-Between "?

by Anonymousreply 312April 28, 2021 2:16 AM

Archie has the very heavy male Spencer genes. Plus the very heavy male Markle genes. He is going to be Divine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 28, 2021 2:19 AM

[quote] George will never be fat. Look at his parents, grandparents, and great grandparents.

I would sooner be in a fatal car accident in a Parisian tunnel than have my children or grandchildren become fat!!!

by Anonymousreply 314April 28, 2021 2:22 AM

The KGT must have hit overtime rates.

by Anonymousreply 315April 28, 2021 2:39 AM

She'd have sooner died in a car accident in Paris than be called "Granny" too, I bet. She'd have been one of those grandparents with a glamorous sobriquet based on some cute mispronunciation of the first grandchild.

by Anonymousreply 316April 28, 2021 2:43 AM

The KGTs are congregating around Castle Goring with their pitchforks and torches.

by Anonymousreply 317April 28, 2021 2:44 AM

[quote] She'd have sooner died in a car accident in Paris than be called "Granny" too, I bet. She'd have been one of those grandparents with a glamorous sobriquet based on some cute mispronunciation of the first grandchild.

The grandkids would have called her "Granorexia".

by Anonymousreply 318April 28, 2021 3:14 AM

Granola

by Anonymousreply 319April 28, 2021 3:15 AM

George will stay fit getting exercise while fox hunting and playing polo, while Archie is spending his days in psychoanalysis.

by Anonymousreply 320April 28, 2021 4:26 AM

[Quote]psychoanalysis

Wrong coast. Wrong century.

by Anonymousreply 321April 28, 2021 6:09 AM

Will Ariel Diana be considered less royal being a California native? The Tiffany Trump of the family? Archie was born in the UK with photos with Prince Philip and the Queen, but Ariel will be 100% an all American girl.

Ariel will presumably not have the big royal christening where everyone looked like they were ready to pounce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 28, 2021 6:32 AM

Harry looking like a slob as usual in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 323April 28, 2021 7:27 AM

Oh damn. I was reading an article that mentioned this other couple (British) that Harry and Meghan were friendly with. The husband’s name was “Archie”.

Poor little Archie, though. Born behind the 8-ball.

by Anonymousreply 324April 28, 2021 9:21 AM

Arielle for a girl, shurely.

by Anonymousreply 325April 28, 2021 1:46 PM

I wonder what Princess Anne hides in that big ass hair of hers.

by Anonymousreply 326April 28, 2021 4:06 PM

Rooks R326

by Anonymousreply 327April 28, 2021 4:08 PM

It's the Cambridge's 10th wedding anniversary today. Have we heard from ME?

by Anonymousreply 328April 29, 2021 7:04 PM

[quote] It's the Cambridge's 10th wedding anniversary today. Have we heard from ME?

She's waiting to drop a bombshell on Charlotte's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 329April 29, 2021 7:44 PM

Sunshine Sucks seem to have got the message that it is not subtle to stage a pap walk the day of your kid's cousin's birthday. SS may be starting to understand how badly they have managed the Sussexes' account not least because ME is sending their interns emails and texts in the middle of the night.

by Anonymousreply 330April 30, 2021 12:53 AM

R330, Who is Sunshine Sucks?

by Anonymousreply 331April 30, 2021 1:14 AM

R331-- Sunshine Sachs, a PR firm.

by Anonymousreply 332April 30, 2021 2:40 AM

What if they went really shocking with Arielle's name and named her something like "Paris" for the tunnel. Paris Diana Windsor and it's tapping into her African roots with Paris Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 333April 30, 2021 2:44 AM

Ariel Diana Rachel Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 334April 30, 2021 3:03 AM

Would folks please stop using the "Sunshine Sucks" appellation, please?

It sounds almost as bad as the idiot, ignored who couldn't stop yammering about the "Baldilocks" nickname for William which made that troll/poster sound about as intelligent as Sarah Palin & Ted Nugent in a mutual baloney sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 335April 30, 2021 5:50 AM

Throw in the “Harry’s First Wife” troll, R335. Not at all intelligent or funny but repeated ad infinitum

by Anonymousreply 336April 30, 2021 6:35 AM

The Harry's First Wife troll assumes that another woman would ever want to marry Harry.

by Anonymousreply 337April 30, 2021 8:06 AM

I think it's hilarious that the Cambridges and Sussexes are trying to one-up each other in the celebrity game.

It's daft when you consider that the Cambridges don't need to stoop to that level because they are the future King and Queen of the UK, but they do it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 338April 30, 2021 8:27 AM

[Quote]they are the future King and Queen of the UK, but they do it anyway

What's so bad about what they diid?

by Anonymousreply 339April 30, 2021 8:36 AM

Archie’s first word was “crocodile”!

by Anonymousreply 340April 30, 2021 11:11 AM

^^ which reminds me that the cashier at Whole Foods was telling the cashier next to her “my baby was reading when she was one years [sic] old”

by Anonymousreply 341April 30, 2021 11:13 AM

All the nicknames are so childish and idiotic. They’ll never stop, though.

by Anonymousreply 342April 30, 2021 11:44 AM

No, never , @342. The reason it will not stop is bc this one really bothers you. You mention it everyday, in every thread. So no, it will not stop and you are the reason why, lol.

by Anonymousreply 343April 30, 2021 12:58 PM

R343 I normally wouldn't engage, but I'm curious - what tf are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 344April 30, 2021 1:03 PM

Totally plausible, R340! In that vid of her reading a book for a 4 year old to a 1 year old, holding him with her wrists, we saw how she reacted to him saying "dada." Duch of Narcissito was NOT pleased.

When Dim and Duch of Chaos speak, the veracity of all words, including "and" and "the" must be verified.

That "event" also tied to Orca.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 30, 2021 1:11 PM

I do not know just how many accounts the KGT/TFW/Russian bots have, but I have blocked at least four accounts since yesterday. A vile, repetitive racist psycho, but also soooooo fucking mind numbingly boring, lol.

by Anonymousreply 346April 30, 2021 1:21 PM

That book reading video is so uncomfortable.

For one thing, he’s in just a diaper and undershirt. They don’t have any clothes for him? And that diaper is FULL. And Meghan seems coked up.

It’s disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 347April 30, 2021 1:28 PM

R347-That poor little guy scrambled to gtf away from her. He never once looked her way if he could help it. I agree, it was very disturbing and very sad. She doesn't give a damn about him or hiw he looks with a damn dirty diaper for the world to see. She is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 348April 30, 2021 1:33 PM

Same in the photos on Louis' birthday, he shows no attachment to her, nor she to him. In fact, she is carrying him in an insecure way, wearing/merching shoes that increase the chance of one or both falling.

The eye contact of the Camb kids and their parents speaks to a happy and secure attachement. Look at how both interact with little Louis.

The book is for 4 year olds, no wonder a 1 year old did not get the "joke" and mostly wanted to throw the book. Nothing in this vid was tuned into his needs as a person at all. And the clothing or lack thereof was so off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349April 30, 2021 1:52 PM

Don't go on the see-saw with her, Louis! That's a rookie mistake!

by Anonymousreply 350April 30, 2021 1:58 PM

Lol, my brother used to terrorize me, so I did wonder, R350.

The Cambs have had the same nanny since George was 6 months old, that kind of quality sustained attachment is so important for kids too. Archie had several minders by the time he was a few weeks old and he is very isolated from any extended family as well. There are many pictures of Harry and William with cousins, aunts and uncles and their grandparents, which helped to provide stability despite their parents divorce. Archie will be more likely to be like MeAgain due to the lack of stable attachements. MeMeMe DID have extended family on both sides however Doria seems not maternal and was heavily involved with that cult so that may have been a disrupted attachment for her, and some of sociopathy is likely genetic. Her cruelty to toddler Charlotte even before the wedding is quite telling.

by Anonymousreply 351April 30, 2021 2:44 PM

[quote] I think it's hilarious that the Cambridges and Sussexes are trying to one-up each other in the celebrity game.

That’s patently false. William and Kate are doing exactly what they are always expected and required to do to fulfill their royal duties. On the other hand, you have Harry and Meghan doing bizarre things like traipsing through a cemetery with a hired photographer on Remembrance Day, brazenly and pathetically trying to draw attention to themselves, and of course, appearing on Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 352April 30, 2021 4:44 PM

R352-- They are hilariously and incompetently trying to set up a rival court--- here, in the country who fought a war to rid itself of a monarchy, 🤣

by Anonymousreply 353April 30, 2021 6:56 PM

R353 that would be the Mad King, George III, howling and laughing from the Great Beyond.

by Anonymousreply 354April 30, 2021 7:07 PM

R354-- It wouldn't surprise me if all of the past kings and queens are laughing at them. They really are ridiculous. Someone needs to make a comedy movie about this one day. Except it isn't funny when you remember how many people they have hurt or disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 355April 30, 2021 7:12 PM

^^Agreed

by Anonymousreply 356April 30, 2021 7:15 PM

Cruelty to toddler Princess Charlotte in front of witnesses shows Harry's 1st wife for the reprehensible scum she truly is. Soon enough he will have replaced her, she is OVAH. God help Archie and little Ariel. So much drama about his privacy and then putting him on the stroll on his cousin's 3rd birthday. Nothing is beneath her. Harry will move on soon enough, hopefully he will pick better next time.

by Anonymousreply 357April 30, 2021 8:35 PM

Don't go blaming Spencer genetics. The Windsors have plenty of their own. What a collision of unfortunate breeding.

by Anonymousreply 358April 30, 2021 9:36 PM

The Windsors have excellent 'breeding'. The problem is intelligence and culture does not follow their DNA. There are dull, boring and interesting members of their family, like Anne, Andrew and now Harry. Just because Harry might be handsome does not mean he has a brain in his head.

by Anonymousreply 359April 30, 2021 9:45 PM

Harry's handsome? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 360April 30, 2021 9:57 PM

Harry is NOT handsome, do you have eyes? Even his mother said he was dim like her, or words to that effect. He really does not have much to offer except anger to stoke and a title and relationships to monetize.

by Anonymousreply 361April 30, 2021 10:03 PM

Harry, like all Windsors, had a brief period of good looks. Then they evaporate. But there was a time when he was a little hottie. William, too.

by Anonymousreply 362May 1, 2021 12:00 AM

They did both look better 10 years ago, R362, but, we all did, lol. Harry always seemed racist and unstable and damaged, I did not find that hot.

by Anonymousreply 363May 1, 2021 12:24 AM

William looked like Earl Spencer (the father) as a toddler, but in his teens and early twenties a fairy godmother must've wandered past, because he transformed into Diana's mini-me. If he hadn't lost his hair young that would probably still be apparent.

by Anonymousreply 364May 1, 2021 4:24 AM

It was quite fleeting, R364.

by Anonymousreply 365May 1, 2021 4:26 AM

Someone break it to R365 that most men only have 10 years at the top of their looks.

by Anonymousreply 366May 1, 2021 4:32 AM

Did he get 10 years, R366? That hair started shedding pretty young.

by Anonymousreply 367May 1, 2021 5:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368May 3, 2021 8:36 PM

R368 Ingrid Sewer is an out of touch cunt.

by Anonymousreply 369May 4, 2021 1:13 AM

R368, they will appreciate his drug connections when they come to visit LA.

Nah. I hope they can be friends, but I very much doubt it. Archie and Diana&Beth will be brainwashed to hate their extended family.

by Anonymousreply 370May 4, 2021 1:18 AM

R370-- Sad but true. God help them if they don't hate the people she tells them to hate because she will punish them severely if dare defy her. That is how narc parents treat their children. I pity the children.

by Anonymousreply 371May 4, 2021 2:53 AM

George, Charlotte and Louis will be cultured and well-bred. They will have nothing in common with Archie.

by Anonymousreply 372May 4, 2021 3:06 AM

Regardless of what happens between their parents, why exactly will the Cambridges be desperately missing Archie and Diana? Pippa has kids, James will probably have kids, and they have a soccer team of second cousins. There will definitely be kids short on family ties in this tree, but it won't be Will and Kate's

by Anonymousreply 373May 4, 2021 3:11 AM

Eh. If you notice, all famous kids are Insta-friendly with other famous kids. And famous half-siblings are always posting #famiglia pix of each other, even if their father cheated on their mothers simultaneously. It’s all cool, they like the association with each other. Not that the Cambridge children will be allowed to do that, but I foresee the Sussex children becoming social media famous. Whatever social media will be then, that is.

by Anonymousreply 374May 4, 2021 3:39 AM

I believe they will be very angry and bitter about denied their families, both sides, but especially trf and that rarified world. I woul be , wouldn't you?

by Anonymousreply 375May 4, 2021 5:42 AM

The Markle clan doesn't seem like the Sussex kids will be missing out on much...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376May 4, 2021 5:45 AM

Now that I am almost of age, the duties of State will prevent me from dashing about visiting itinerant cousins, even if they gave any promise of being pleasant company.

What I say also goes for George, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 377May 4, 2021 2:33 PM

I think Meghan is really a strong person. The kind of vitriol, a gay board alone (minority group) is throwing at her (look at all these nasty threads on her), you would have to be strong to undertake all this bullying.

by Anonymousreply 378May 4, 2021 4:00 PM

[quote] I think Meghan is really a strong person.

Absolutely, and she uses all that strength in her conniving and scheming. It would take a lot to create her web of lies.

by Anonymousreply 379May 4, 2021 4:07 PM

I'm with you, R378.

And the more rich and powerful she becomes, the angrier and more hateful they get.

by Anonymousreply 380May 4, 2021 4:10 PM

People can trust that Charles will take care of her and the problems she deliberately creates. The illusion of her power then will fade away quickly.

by Anonymousreply 381May 4, 2021 4:17 PM

Sunshine Sucks - "I'm with you" is that the best training you get for social media managment? SO inept.

Takes real strength to throw hot tea in a staffer's face all right. Megs is gonna go down, we ALL know who the bully is. And bullying toddler Princess Charlotte was despicable too. Harry's 1st wife is TRASH and she showed that to the world by merching a FUNERAL WREATH during the procession. No pretext too slight to try to get more attention for MEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEME!

by Anonymousreply 382May 4, 2021 4:32 PM

Another Sunshine Sucks tell is "Nailed it!".

by Anonymousreply 383May 4, 2021 4:35 PM

And of course, the great sensitivity to "Sunshine Sucks" and the thousands of posts on behalf of MeGain and that former boybander on this board alone, R383.

For staggering sums spent, Harry is still not well known outside UK and MEMEMEMEME's image is increasingly negative.

Was the money that was supposed to go to the elephant charity diverted to PR? The elephant charity purportedly has not received it.

Keep digging the hole deeper, Sunshine Sucks. From Weinstein to MeGain, your clients are worse for your efforts in the end.

by Anonymousreply 384May 4, 2021 4:40 PM

They really must be coasting on a former rep, the efforts of Sunshine Sucks really do suck. So much spent for so little gain for their clients. And the merched funeral wreath, great PR strategy there, lol. Really top notch work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 4, 2021 4:42 PM

R378- Agree, it must take a strong stomach to fuck the balding dimwit. "Shudder"

by Anonymousreply 386May 5, 2021 12:32 AM

[quote] Agree, it must take a strong stomach to fuck the balding dimwit. "Shudder"

As opposed to the BALD fuckwit philander William?

Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 387May 5, 2021 6:20 PM

Any day of the week. Harry has always been very unappealing. He has always presented as a spoiled, temper tantrum sulking man-child. Also no red headed man has ever been attractive or desirable to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388May 6, 2021 2:30 PM

God, at R388, what an insolent twat.

by Anonymousreply 389May 6, 2021 2:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 6, 2021 2:41 PM

R387-- Your husband is a balding, unattractive ginger . He is an idiot man-child. This is who you married.

by Anonymousreply 391May 6, 2021 2:54 PM

The Sussexes released a birthday photo of Archie.

Taken from behind.

I swear, Meghan is so bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 6, 2021 8:02 PM

Oh, Archie can stand? Every time I see him, Meghan is carrying him like he’s a bag of live eels.

Too bad we can’t see his face.

by Anonymousreply 393May 7, 2021 1:28 AM

farkle looks more white than black, and archie looks total white.

isnt it cultural appropriation for farkle to claim she is ethnic?

by Anonymousreply 394May 7, 2021 3:29 AM

When I see this thread I always think it's about Sean Cody's Archie. Always a disappointment when I click on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395May 7, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote]What kind of name is Archie for a black mother to give to their child?

It's short for D'Archie

by Anonymousreply 396May 7, 2021 3:35 AM

But the boy in the book (with the ginger soldier dad and the light brown mom) is blond.

by Anonymousreply 397May 7, 2021 10:23 AM

R389-- Thank you, dear. I actually prefer intelligent insults, such as arrogant , irrelevant, insipid, vacuous. But I understand some of us are intellectually and socially limited. inferior, if you will. Taking this into consideration, you may call me cunt as I very proudly am that.

by Anonymousreply 398May 7, 2021 6:36 PM

Careful, R396, Sunshine Sucks will get the thread closed and then what will be do for fun on a dreary rainy Friday afternoon?

by Anonymousreply 399May 7, 2021 7:12 PM

He’s cute but why is 75% of his little head covered? Are there additional injuries under the big ski hat?

by Anonymousreply 400May 7, 2021 7:35 PM

The swollen cheek is concerning too, R400. All laughing aside, those poor children with raging, unstable, childlike parents.

by Anonymousreply 401May 7, 2021 7:39 PM

I think she does that to get people guessing, as we have, lol. She wants us interested in him and she wants to it to increase the value of his photos. That money would be paid to her of course , as all of the Harkles pics are trademarked because, grift. I also think she may be ashamed of his hair, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 402May 7, 2021 10:11 PM

Narcs are extremely hard on their kids and he is especially isolated. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 403May 7, 2021 10:34 PM

R402 Yes, his hair is probably a little helmet of orange frizz right now, probably not a good look. He also looks like a solid chap. Still, he’ll probably end up being a handsome child one day. He’s taking after the Markle side without Harry’s narrow face/close set beady eyes.

by Anonymousreply 404May 8, 2021 1:16 AM

Maybe Archie can connect with his Markle cousins someday and chat about being estranged

by Anonymousreply 405May 8, 2021 1:48 AM

It looks like his hair is very dark and getting kinky. Nothing wrong with that, but MM hated that about her own natural hair.

by Anonymousreply 406May 8, 2021 2:05 AM

slobby ass mare of easttown is archie's babysitter.....she vapes constantly poor dear....

by Anonymousreply 407May 10, 2021 2:28 PM

His swollen cheek is concerning.

by Anonymousreply 408May 10, 2021 2:38 PM

lol, mare of e.....

by Anonymousreply 409May 10, 2021 2:54 PM

[quote] His swollen cheek is concerning.

Uh oh.

Maybe you should call Child Protective Services, Mrs. Kravitz (aka Klan Granny).

by Anonymousreply 410May 10, 2021 11:45 PM

I'll leave that you you and your abundance of humanitarian concern Sunshine Sucks. She is your client.

by Anonymousreply 411May 10, 2021 11:46 PM

Aren't you glad someone came up with the name Klan Granny so you can use it as an epithet and don't have to think at all?

by Anonymousreply 412May 13, 2021 11:36 AM

Archie will be the Tripp Palin Johnston of the 2020s.

by Anonymousreply 413May 13, 2021 12:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!