Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A rebuke to ego as Prince Harry mistaken for a country singer or actor when dozens of americans were shown his photo.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 30, 2021 5:52 PM

Daily mail loves taunting Harry and Megs.

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2021 11:12 PM

He keeps losing hair, he is going to look like shit when he goes bald.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2021 11:20 PM

Oh, I mistook him for a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2021 11:25 PM

r1 Enemies for life me suspects!

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2021 11:34 PM

This and the Forbes piece, lol.

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2021 11:48 PM

The average American could care less about those two. They seem to be over stating their supposed popularity in America. Most Americans don't care about the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote]They seem to be over stating their supposed popularity in American

Are you seriously this stupid?

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2021 11:56 PM

They're so unpopular that you idiots obsessed with them won't fucking stop starting threads about them. WTF is wrong with you people? You're the first people who'd shrivel up and die if they actually DID go away. You're the equivalent of Trump supporters. Fucking delusional.

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2021 11:58 PM

Recognize Prince Harry? I doubt if many (fellow) Americans would recognize any of our Vice-Presidents!

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2021 12:00 AM

The article isn't about DL being asked. They asked regular people across the country.

"Well, what do you expect from one half of the most boring couple in the world?" Fave comment.

by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2021 12:10 AM

R7. Are you seriously this deranged fanboy.

by Anonymousreply 11February 28, 2021 12:13 AM

R8 these are paid troll threads. Confirmed. They have one goal to link UK tabloid articles. There are also confirmed paid trolls on LSA. The new batch has been named. The new batch was allegedly outed by an actual employee. What you need to understand is they are going to overwhelm every gossip site with constant anti Sussex propaganda. If the Brf is involved it shows just how little they actually care about us plebs. The Oprah interview has the lot of them running scared. This won't stop. Endless Brf threads.

by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2021 12:15 AM

R12. Paid troll? You are crazier than r8 and that isn't saying much. You are both mentally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2021 12:18 AM

R11, I challenge you to search my posting history and see how many times I even post of these people. I'm tired of you assholes starting thread after thread after thread about them. Fucking enough. Go put a mask on and get some fresh air.

And before you tell me to ignore these threads. Ignore is USELESS because you won't stop this shit.

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2021 12:31 AM

about* these

by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2021 12:32 AM

Tea will be flying tonight at the Harkles.

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2021 12:36 AM

Isn’t this what they wanted? Privacy and to be left alone?

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2021 12:53 AM

I’m starting to get the feeling that he’ll die relatively young, maybe early 50s. Not sure why.

by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2021 12:54 AM

Isn't that Clancy Watkins, who sang "Lonely Ginger Man" at the Grand Old Opry a few years back?

by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2021 12:57 AM

F&F.

Threads on Harry and Meghan Markle are banned. Say goodbye, OP.

by Anonymousreply 20February 28, 2021 1:01 AM

I like how the DM interviews the common man for whatever scandal they’re covering. Then they have to insert those people of Walmart photos, just to further the shade.

by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2021 1:05 AM

Rancid Klan whores strike yet again.

by Anonymousreply 22February 28, 2021 1:07 AM

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 23February 28, 2021 1:11 AM

That doesn’t even look like him in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 24February 28, 2021 2:25 AM

How could you be so out of touch that you don't know this ginger royal who's been around over 3 decades? On countless front pages?

Never underestimate how dumb people can be.

by Anonymousreply 25February 28, 2021 3:41 AM

Show those same Americans that kraut, Princess Michael, and they’ll swear they remember her from “Dynasty.”

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2021 3:51 AM

r12 I am not paid by anyone to post threads on this forum.You are making silly absurd and desperate claims.

by Anonymousreply 27February 28, 2021 4:03 AM

People just aren't interested.

by Anonymousreply 28February 28, 2021 6:08 AM

Nashville, here we come!

by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2021 6:31 AM

So what, OP?

What’s wrong with being country singer? You act like it’s an insult.

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2021 11:43 AM

LOL!

[quote]If Harry decides to reinvent himself in anonymity, he could move to Taft, a fading community of 10,000 about 100 miles north of his new home in Montecito, California. 'Who is that?' said Annalise Wills, 23, who is pictured above. 'I've no idea'

by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2021 12:20 PM

Isn't that Walter from the Possum Eyes Family?

by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2021 12:36 PM

Thats hilarious!

I wonder if he can sing - maybe he should actually release a Country and Western song. that'd be a first for any royal family I think

by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2021 1:17 PM

Klan Granny thread. F and F.

by Anonymousreply 34February 28, 2021 1:54 PM

I’m sure that he welcomes incidents like this...he’s always wanted to be normal.

by Anonymousreply 35February 28, 2021 2:30 PM

Oh sure, the Markles are paying Sunshine Sachs loads of money to be....unrecognized. Sounds legit

by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2021 11:54 PM

Well, to be fair, he does look like a country western singer in their post-rehab photo.

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2021 12:20 AM

"The average American could care less about those two. "

True. Why the hell should they? I mean, what ARE they anyway? She was an actress that I gather most people had never heard of until she married Dimwit. He was a member of the Royal family; why should anybody in the US have given a damn about him? It's not like he was on a par with his mother, or his brother, who will one day be King, if the monarchy still exists then. Why should anybody give a shit about these two twats?

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2021 12:33 AM

[R8] these are paid troll threads. Confirmed.

I forgot to add: I can also confirm that I am a severe retard.

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2021 12:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2021 12:35 AM

Wasn't he in one of the Harry Potter movies?

by Anonymousreply 41March 1, 2021 12:44 AM

Isn't he Connor Maguire?

by Anonymousreply 42March 1, 2021 12:49 AM

r38 LOVE the cut off your jib! A divine no bullshit acid tongue!

by Anonymousreply 43March 1, 2021 5:15 AM

R12 for fucks sake of course this isnt a troll. Look at the OP's profile. What an idiotic, groundless accusation... coming from an anonymous profile whats more. No actual troll on here will have a paid membership

If Harry decides to diversify into Country music I wonder what song he should pick to cover first?

I reckon Johnny Paycheck's "Take This Job And Shove It" would be perfect for him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 1, 2021 6:53 AM

Thank you r44

by Anonymousreply 45March 1, 2021 7:16 AM

He’s holding me back!

by Anonymousreply 46March 1, 2021 8:35 AM

Markle will probably sue the newspaper for pain and suffering.

by Anonymousreply 47March 1, 2021 8:44 AM

[quote]They're so unpopular that you idiots obsessed with them won't fucking stop starting threads about them. WTF is wrong with you people? You're the first people who'd shrivel up and die if they actually DID go away. You're the equivalent of Trump supporters. Fucking delusional.

It's amazing that the people who care least about Harry and Meghan and who want them to fade into obscurity are the ones who keep criticising EVERY FUCKING THING THEY DO and shouting LOOK AT THESE AWFUL PEOPLE - LOOK AT WHAT THESE AWFUL ATTENTION SEEKING NARCISSISTS ARE DOING - YOU NEED TO STOP AND LOOK AT THESE AWFUL PEOPLE!!!!!1111!!

OMG MEAGAN STOPPED IN THE STREET TO TALK TO A WOMAN WITH A THREE LEGGED DOG -WHAT KIND OF EVIL PERSON STOPS TO TALK TO A WOMAN WITH A THREE LEGGED DOG!!!

by Anonymousreply 48March 1, 2021 8:45 AM

Take your pills, R48.

by Anonymousreply 49March 1, 2021 8:53 AM

As Her Royal Highness struggles with a difficult pregnancy and The Duke prays for the health of his grandfather, the Royal couple ask for publicity during this difficult time.

by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2021 9:02 AM

This was in one of the Aussie tabloids yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 1, 2021 9:05 AM

Do people want to watch Harry the spoilt brat complain about his privileged existence when most Americans are unemployed and dealing with much more stress. Oh let's watch a bratty Prince complain about growing up with money and fame for almost two hours. Americans could give two shits about them and the only people who will be watching are the fraus and the woke twitter sistas.

by Anonymousreply 52March 1, 2021 12:48 PM

Harry's 17-minute appearance on an American talkshow has garnered 11M views in 3 days on YouTube. I understand why people don't like him and Meghan, but they're not quite the losers some out there seem to wish. Yeah, they're so reviled and destitute they were able to negotiate 8-figures in media deals, pay off £3M for renovations to a home they no longer live in, buy a $12M home in an exclusive neighborhood, and make news with every single media appearance (while winning every single lawsuit filed).

by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2021 1:00 PM

He’s just not that appealing or interesting to most people. I like ginger men, but I know most people don’t find them attractive, especially if they have facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 54March 1, 2021 1:11 PM

R53. I don't think most of the 11 million are fans of Harry or meghan. Some people might watch out of curiosity but I don't think they will support their brand. I watch celeb videos on YouTube that I don't even like. If you are a popular person it is not that hard to generate millions of views.

by Anonymousreply 55March 1, 2021 1:16 PM

If people waste their time seeking out content featuring celebrities they don't like, the subjects aren't the pathetic ones.

by Anonymousreply 56March 1, 2021 1:19 PM

[QUOTE] Harry's 17-minute appearance on an American talkshow has garnered 11M views in 3 days on YouTube.

Yes, he still attracts a LOT of interest, as these threads attest. Klan Grans hate watching just add to the views.

by Anonymousreply 57March 1, 2021 1:19 PM

R56 people watch all kinds of videos to kill time and most videos do tend to show up on people feeds. Are you this stupid or maybe you have never used youtube. David Beckham and his wife should be their inspiration. They came here to conquer the states and they fizzled as people got tired of hearing their name.

by Anonymousreply 58March 1, 2021 1:27 PM

It's all about Diana. Without the spectre of Diana, they got nuthin.

by Anonymousreply 59March 1, 2021 1:50 PM

[quote] Oh let's watch a bratty Prince complain

I didn’t see him complain about anything. It was an interview and a puff piece. He wasn’t bratty, he was self-effacing. It was the type of celebrity piece that millions of celebs around the world do.

Did you even watch what you’re whining about, girlfriend? It was one celeb, plus a second celeb, doing a celeb piece on a show that features celebs.

by Anonymousreply 60March 1, 2021 2:23 PM

You’re not wrong, R59. Even coverage of the upcoming interview with Oprah makes sure to note Harry didn’t want history to repeat itself (Re: Diana), and Meghan wears a tennis bracelet that belonged to Diana.

by Anonymousreply 61March 1, 2021 2:44 PM

They're young, rich, and healthy. And happy. I think that the former royals win this round.

by Anonymousreply 62March 1, 2021 2:46 PM

I think the former royals will be even more formerly royal by next week. Unless Harry's grandfather dies this week, in which case they'll be ex-royals.

You nutters get nowhere here. Why do you keep coming back when you're immediately trashed for your ridiculous statements?

Is it the paycheck or are you insane, because you're way too invested in the subject.

This is a site for gay men. You're not one of us, never will be, and every post you put up is instantly trashed.

But keep it up: we will, too.

by Anonymousreply 63March 1, 2021 3:05 PM

R63 you sound unhinged. What's it matter to you what other people discuss? I'm so over people taking up half the topic by calling everyone a troll. Do you fucking see yourself? Get off the internet and get some fresh air.

by Anonymousreply 64March 1, 2021 4:24 PM

R60. Harry did not complain about the press and his royal life. No poor harry will never do such a thing. He is a very good boy. You harrystans are very horrible at defending him. Anyone who doesn't give a shit and calls them out is now considered a troll. You guys are terrible at hiding not been a stan.

by Anonymousreply 65March 1, 2021 6:01 PM

I won't call them young maybe rich and famous. Anyone close to 40 isn't really young.

by Anonymousreply 66March 1, 2021 6:03 PM

Read the Forbes article. They are not rich like they claim. If they were as famous as you claim, they wouldn't have to pull these attention-seeking stunts.

by Anonymousreply 67March 2, 2021 4:57 AM

He is rather unremarkable, if fuckable at that. Just a common ginger I say.

by Anonymousreply 68March 2, 2021 6:29 AM

An aging couple still riding the corpse of his long dead mother for relevance. Pathetic and disrespectful to her memory. Absolutely despicable.

by Anonymousreply 69March 4, 2021 7:08 PM

It’s an orchestrated campaign to attack Harry and Meghan at every turn. Reading between the lines of every article about them. Using telepathy to read their thoughts during television interviews. Accusing those who disagree with their POV of being crazy and unbalanced. I’m not a big fan of either of them but it’s clear that the haters are attacking them with no real proof of anything. Entitled to their opinions? Absolutely. But no real proof of any shenanigans perpetrated by the Sussexes. They don’t even know what the Cambridges are doing either; just Fleet Street speculation and embellishments coloring their viewpoints. Where’s the facts? What proof is there of anything posted by their haters? Provide some facts if you have any.

by Anonymousreply 70March 4, 2021 7:22 PM

All of what you have said is applicable to Harry and Meghan, their supporters and their accusations. Basically they can't take what they dish out. r70

by Anonymousreply 71March 4, 2021 7:27 PM

Her defenders haven't been able to produce any actual evidence of what she is alleging the BRF did to her. Grow up. You sound stupid using the word hater, r70.

by Anonymousreply 72March 4, 2021 7:28 PM

Are you lost. R71? This is DL. It's what we DO here. If your delicate sensibilities are so offended, stay off of these threads, but please stop your sleep inducing lectures to us. Wtf are you are lecture anyone? It seems hypocritical for you to even be on this website seeing as how you are oh so above the rest of us. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 73March 4, 2021 7:32 PM

Here's one fact about R70 who says: "I’m not a big fan of either of them"

Then why are they a an H&M sockpuppet? Every post but one about the Harkles. Here for a week. Never posts during primetime.

We know what you are, R70. What we don't know is if you're paid by the word or the post.

by Anonymousreply 74March 4, 2021 7:42 PM

[quote] I am not paid by anyone to post threads on this forum.You are making silly absurd and desperate claims.

You just destroyed any illusion of dignity for yourself, the only reason someone should be troll posting in the way you are is if you were being paid. To mumsnet with you.

by Anonymousreply 75March 4, 2021 7:45 PM

SurvivingAngel is one of the lead Klan Grannies. Absolutely revolting racist poster.

by Anonymousreply 76March 4, 2021 7:47 PM

Honey, you think anyone who doesn't lick markle's ass is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 77March 4, 2021 7:49 PM

Sorry but I've had enough with elevating celebrities to god-like status. M isn't as innocent as she claims. The evidence is there if you open your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 78March 4, 2021 7:54 PM

A major radio station in the UK did a poll. Should the Sussex be stripped of their titles. 82 percent said no. There is now a viral twitter feed of UK citizens ripping to pieces the Brf in the accompanying tweet that went with the poll. That's real. Not the trolling anti Sussex opinions that reek of a smear job. It's going viral globally. Next. The view. For the first time in the history of the show the presenters are in agreement that this is a joint smear campaign. They never collectively agree. Seems trivial. But it is also going global. And is indicative of the groundswell of opinion.

by Anonymousreply 79March 4, 2021 8:06 PM

Wow, this really matters to you, doesn't it?

Well, if the view ladies are on board, count me in. Lol, you're a joke.

by Anonymousreply 80March 4, 2021 8:12 PM

Wow. I actually like Meghan and Harry, but I think they should be stripped of their titles. Actually, I hope they have the guts to proactively forfeit them.

by Anonymousreply 81March 4, 2021 8:31 PM

You'll be alright Prince Harry

Mark my words

by Anonymousreply 82March 4, 2021 8:34 PM

All gonna work out for our Prince

He's safe in America's loving arms

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

by Anonymousreply 83March 4, 2021 8:40 PM

R79: This nutter is here again and once again, 79 posts, none on this free account older than last week and all of them: 76 at this point, about H&M and racism, racism, racism because people here disagree with them. She uses the same style every fucking time without bothering to disguise it. And links nothing to support what's said, and who would: nothing does support it. Where's the radio station poll, sunshine? As if anyone thought something that any one could call - just as here anyone can post - is accurate. Oh, you're afraid you'll be ID'd? Stuff it and yourselves.

Both SS's are hard at work this week: Sunshine Sachs and the Sussex Squad and they are all sockpuppets with nothing at all to do with DL except to shill for their beloved Harkles. They're all a joke, the regulars here know it and yet they persist in their screeching that no-one believes.

by Anonymousreply 84March 4, 2021 8:41 PM

R84, please let this be meth or some other kind of fueled psychosis.Please!

I'll be on the next train if I HAVE to

by Anonymousreply 85March 4, 2021 8:45 PM

A radio poll doesn't mean much if it's just a random survey.

Man, these threads are weird.

And, yeah, I don't think most Americans care one way or another. We have our own celebs and our own political issues. I'm just thinking that I never hear anyone outside DL talk about them here. I saw an FB post from a British friend a couple of weeks ago, but that was it.

I think it's an ESH attitude--the Brits prefer their own, the tabs are awful and racism factored into her treatment. At the same time, he's an unbright sad sack and she's a vapid actress who isn't particularly beautiful or talented by Hollywood standards. She's kind of on the Real Housewives level of interest, but without the arrests.

And given just how old the Queen bis, this all seems kind of petulant.

They may be the only couple who could use a lesson or two from the Kartrashians.

by Anonymousreply 86March 4, 2021 9:31 PM

r73 I'm not offended I am just giving my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 87March 4, 2021 10:38 PM

It’s unsurprising he’s not recognized in America. Even before his marriage I don’t think he would’ve been, especially with the younger generation. I know a 24 yr old who is in graduate school who didn’t know who Ruth Badger Ginsberg, Nancy Drew and a host of other notable figures real and fictional were. She definitely wouldn’t know Harry or Meghan.

I think that special will bomb. It’s not like with his mom, nobody cares about the royal family, at least outside of GB.

by Anonymousreply 88March 4, 2021 10:53 PM

She will be a disaster on Orca. She always comes off so phoney and unlikable. She will live to regret the day she did this. If she makes racist accusations against TRF, she will bitterly regret it. TRF, William particularly, has only just begun to destroy her, and he has been waiting over two years to do it. Does anyone think the royal family hasn't been expecting her to do just this? They are ready for this basic bitch. She has no clue what a living hell William is going to make her life. She is so out of her league here. Shooting fish in a barrell for them.

by Anonymousreply 89March 4, 2021 10:59 PM

I love you, r89.

by Anonymousreply 90March 4, 2021 11:15 PM

i don't know who "Badger Ginsberg" is either.

by Anonymousreply 91March 4, 2021 11:17 PM

Why are Will and Kate expected to play nice with this bitch who trashes them at every turn?

by Anonymousreply 92March 4, 2021 11:21 PM

I don’t believe MM experienced within the BRF. They wanted her to succeed.

by Anonymousreply 93March 4, 2021 11:35 PM

The best thing of all, Meghan can play as dirty as she’d like in interviews, while Kate and William have to rely on passive-aggressive leaks made by aides. It’s sad this is all pushing Harry away from his family, but I hope the Sussexes go nuclear...and leave the meaningless titles on top of the ashes.

by Anonymousreply 94March 4, 2021 11:37 PM

She will never let go of the title. That's the only way she has fame.

by Anonymousreply 95March 4, 2021 11:44 PM

Sockpuppet, yeah, whatever. So, so fucking psychotic these Harry and Meghan haters. You've backed up your claims with no facts; you have nothing to go on. Other than hatred and I think maybe a lot of jealousy?

by Anonymousreply 96March 4, 2021 11:59 PM

And the BRF has a documented history of racism and intolerance, so should it be surprising if they are accused of being racist? Oh, look there's proof of it. Sockpuppets. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 97March 5, 2021 12:01 AM

R96- Haters. Such 90's word Smugs. You never fail to be obvious, do you tiresome cunt?

by Anonymousreply 98March 5, 2021 5:28 AM

Prince Philip is one of the most racist individuals to hold a position of status anywhere in the world. Why does DL fight tooth and nail to defend this rich white straight family, rotten to the core with privilege? They've never had an out lgbt member.

Oh, wait. Actual gay men do not give a fuck. DL has become a forum for the most extreme racist discourse that would not be out of place in the KKK and Muriel can't control it.

by Anonymousreply 99March 5, 2021 6:37 AM

SurvivingAngel is one of the lead Klan Grannies. Absolutely revolting racist poster.

by Anonymousreply 100March 5, 2021 6:37 AM

Yes, the Royal Family has a history of racism. It’s true. Wearing Nazi costumes and calling soldiers “paki” and knocking little black boys’ heads together in jest. Tsk tsk.

by Anonymousreply 101March 5, 2021 7:03 AM

You megstans are the only ones who can't see anything but race. Markle is not beyond reproach. Do you idiots think she is perfect?

by Anonymousreply 102March 5, 2021 7:03 AM

R102- They are paid to think that. Most of the posts are from The Deranged Duchess. This dimwit is stuck in the 90's, so when you see 90's words like "haters" you know it's her. She is nothing if not obvious. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 103March 5, 2021 12:04 PM

R102. Don't you know meagain almost walked on water. She is the sista solider to black Twitter and lipstick alley.

by Anonymousreply 104March 5, 2021 12:59 PM

Yes, and she is linked, not ranked. ***Get your fucking hands off my tiara! Meghan, the Disingenuous Duchcess of LA.***

by Anonymousreply 105March 5, 2021 4:45 PM

R90- 😘

by Anonymousreply 106March 6, 2021 1:16 AM

Poor R98...obsessing over Harry again.

YOU.WILL.NEVER.HAVE.HIM.

Go heat up your sausage rolls.

by Anonymousreply 107March 6, 2021 2:14 AM

"How could you be so out of touch that you don't know this ginger royal who's been around over 3 decades? On countless front pages?"

There are PLENTY of people who have never given a rat's ass about the royal family. Especially young people. I'd say people who don't know who Dimwit is are NOT dumb. They just don't pay attention to celebrity assholes.

by Anonymousreply 108March 6, 2021 2:17 AM

R107 - Bitch please. That rat-eyed, balding ginger, sniveling, revolting, dumb as a pet rock, dead mommy screeching , lead -by- the neck- like -a -dog ,idiot is nauseating. You can only cum with furiously masterbating to your ugly imagine in the mirror , Smugs. You have to imagine it is Kate's imagine looking back at you. Everyone is aware of your pathological obsession with her. It is why TRF kicked your ugly, aging ass right out of Merry Old England. Pathetic she is everything you desperately wish to be, but could not .

by Anonymousreply 109March 6, 2021 3:04 PM

And you’re not going to have him still r109. He’s free from his toxic family and YOU. So happy for them both...

by Anonymousreply 110March 6, 2021 4:49 PM

R110- It's because I'm white, isn't it? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 111March 6, 2021 5:19 PM

Here's another country song Harry could do a cover of

"You Can Have The Crown" by Sturgill Simpson

[quote]Well, I've been spending all my money on weed n' pills Tryin' to write a song that'll pay the bills But it ain't came yet, so I guess I'll have to rob a bank I guess it could be worse, it ain't that bad At least I ain't sittin' in old Baghdad In the middle of the hot damn desert sittin' in a tank Well, every time the wife talks, a baby gets mentioned But I'm so broke I can't pay attention Lord, how it tears me up to see her cry Oh, I've been spendin' all my nights on the internet Looking for a clue but ain't found one yet Just a bunch of Mopars, guitars, and other stuff I can't buy Well, now Lord, if you can hear me won't you throw a damn dog a bone 'Cause if the Devil shows up with a better deal this old soul's a-goin' down Oh, I sing 'em real pretty, I sing 'em real sad And all the people in the crowd say he ain't half bad Well, they call me King Turd up here on Shit Mountain But if you want it you can have the crown Well, I've been sittin' on my ass like a bump on a log Watchin' Andy and ol' Boss Hog Guess I ought to get up and go find a job Instead of sittin' on the couch trying to find the next line I'm sure there's gotta be a better use of my time Like figuring out which one of these banks I'm gonna go rob Well, the name of the game is hurry up and wait But that ain't putting no food on my plate Or gas in my car and I drive a Bronco So Lord, if I could just get me a record deal I might not have to worry about my next meal But I'll still be trying to figure out what the hell rhymes with Bronco Well, now Lord, if you can hear me won't you throw a damn dog a bone 'Cause if the Devil shows up with a better deal this old soul's a-goin' down Oh, I sing 'em real pretty, I sing 'em real sad And all the people in the crowd say he ain't half bad Well, they call me King Turd up here on Shit Mountain But if you want it you can have the crown Well, they call me King Turd up here on Shit Mountain But if you want it you can have the crown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 30, 2021 12:18 AM

When people DO know who the Harkles are and what they are about, they are repulsed.

by Anonymousreply 113April 30, 2021 12:31 AM

Any "fans" they appear to have are paid for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 30, 2021 12:34 AM

[quote] She will be a disaster on Orca. She always comes off so phoney and unlikable. She will live to regret the day she did this. If she makes racist accusations against TRF, she will bitterly regret it. TRF, William particularly, has only just begun to destroy her, and he has been waiting over two years to do it. Does anyone think the royal family hasn't been expecting her to do just this? They are ready for this basic bitch. She has no clue what a living hell William is going to make her life. She is so out of her league here. Shooting fish in a barrell for them.

R89 called it.

by Anonymousreply 115April 30, 2021 12:38 AM

Did they also show pics of his brother or father? I doubt they will be recognized as well.

by Anonymousreply 116April 30, 2021 12:42 AM

I'LL SUE !!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 117April 30, 2021 1:33 AM

MEMEMEMEME will be remembered for merching a funeral wreath, being that grasping to insert herself into the discussion on a trivial pretext. Soulless trash human. And Hazbean for stunting on the church steps to grab a PR image before his grandfather's funeral. Birds of a feather those 2.

by Anonymousreply 118April 30, 2021 5:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!