Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Describe a memorable orgy

Years ago, when I lived in Boston, an older guy would rent out a suite in a downtown hotel and host an orgy monthly. I went to about 2 or 3.

20-30 guys would show up, ranging from college guys (Boston has a ton) to middle aged.

Lots of hot action. In fact, it was there that I ever saw my first double-penetration. Until then, I never even imagined that was a thing.

Each orgy always ended with the most adventurous bottoms lined up, butts out, along the edge of the king sized bed with tops moving from one to another, down the line.

I recall the host would advertise his orgy on Craigslist and a website called Cruising For Sex.

Fun times

by Anonymousreply 271May 3, 2021 11:52 PM

10 guys; hotel room; near DC.

Mainly college guys and three daddies who had us all.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2021 4:26 PM

Many, but same setup as OP described. Rooms at hotels with exterior entrances so guys could come and go easily (pun intended) .

They were always very dark so you couldn't really make out what someone looked like. I got fucked GOOD on one of the beds, surrounded by a writhing mass of bodies fucking.

When I was dressed and walking to the door to leave I got a better glimpse of my very talented top and he was some guy I used to work with a few years prior. I don't think he recognized me, but DAMM he was a good fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2021 4:32 PM

Waiter? I'd like a sadness cocktail, please.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2021 4:48 PM

OP, does your father know you read his emails?

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2021 4:58 PM

Here’s one moment from an orgy. A hot guy was fucking a so-so looking bottom as I sat next to them, watching and jerking.

As I was cumming, the top leaned over and slurped down all my cum.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2021 5:00 PM

No one on DL has sex

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2021 6:14 PM

I've yet to read a description of a memorable orgy, including OP's.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2021 6:34 PM

Memorable for the wrong reason.

UES setting, 10 guys, in arrives a thin guy in his late 5Os, bleached hair coiffed like a twink, permatanned, who looked he’d been around the block more than a few times.

He strips, lies on the floor legs on the air. He looked like a scrawny chicken. He is ignored and soon gets up demanding a top fuck him. It ends in him screaming at the unfortunate host who tries to reason with him hat he can’t force anyone to fuck him.

He left, screaming invective.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2021 6:38 PM

[r8] Those U.S. Senators think they're so hot that everyone would want to fuck them. It's their anal retentive mindset as politicians. They fuck everyone over all of the time; and being natural assholes, they expect good anal as a reward. But, I think they just have their heads up their behinds.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2021 8:18 PM

Where does one find these gay orgies?

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2021 8:34 PM

(Vicarious)

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2021 11:40 AM

R8, that’s hilarious, especially when bottoms just expect to show their assholes and demand that people fuck them from the beginning.

The point of an orgy is for everyone to play and active role

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2021 9:50 PM

[quote]the most adventurous bottoms lined up, butts out, along the edge of the king sized bed with tops moving from one to another, down the line.

This seems unhygienic.

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2021 10:16 PM

Does cummy poop leak from their bung holes onto the carpet?

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2021 10:20 PM

I can’t even imagine the STDs exchanged.

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2021 10:22 PM

Those hotels' maids deserve reparations.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2021 10:25 PM

Hollywood Hills party house in the 70s.

Three-day weekends.

Always came home with better underwear...

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2021 10:29 PM

The maids could have set up a good blackmail scheme, had they a mind to.

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2021 10:29 PM

Bukkaka ruined my carpet.

by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2021 10:32 PM

And here comes the old unfuckable geezer brigade at r15, stating that sex is dirty and diseased.

by Anonymousreply 20April 1, 2021 10:38 PM

The problem with hotels is that all the unfuckable guys get on the bed and won’t move.

I was at one orgy where this silly Queen decided he wanted to be fucked for the first time. He chose a hot Hispanic guy with a large dick. He climbs on top of the guy and starts to sit on him. He quickly lets out a cry of pain and rolls of the guy. The rest of the night he just lays there on the bed getting in the way.

by Anonymousreply 21April 1, 2021 10:39 PM

Good orgies need a lot of pre-planning for the reason R21 sets out.

by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2021 10:48 PM

Orgies are a bitch to organise, and are rarely - if ever - worth the hassle.

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2021 10:59 PM

Cockblocker trolls at an orgy are the worst—especially when they get mad because they’re being ignored. Or guys who make jokes because they’re uncomfortable and ruin the vibe. Boner killer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2021 11:03 PM

Good point R24.

Hotel orgies are a bit bland now too.

Has anyone been to a pool party at a nice house, where it's turned into a fuck fest?

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2021 11:04 PM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2021 11:06 PM

Has anyone been to a pool party at a nice house, where it's turned into a fuck fest?

I have. Unfortunately it was dominated by the bear version of mean girls.

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2021 11:17 PM

R27 Be honest, did she look like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2021 11:31 PM

My small community used to have these organized sex parties that were mostly the old town perverts plus a couple young guys with low self esteem and little experience with the gay scene. I had a friend who got invited once. They organized some naked yoga to kick the evening off (no lie). I don’t know if he ever went, but I suspect he did. He was desperate for a partner, but no one was ever really physically attracted to him (he’s super short and a bit fem) so he just kind of put himself out there as a willing pass-around bottom. I know he did a lot of Grindr and Squirt hookups, but again it was with the old town perverts. I know he did it just to feel connections to other guys. So orgies and sex parties just kind of strike me as being a bit sad because of him.

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2021 11:32 PM

Imagine being labeled the Ye Olde Towne pervert?

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2021 11:37 PM

I don’t find the idea of them erotic at all. I had one 3-way when I was just coming out, and it just felt distracting having a third party there.

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2021 12:40 AM

R31, yes. Dad enjoyed it. But I didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2021 12:44 AM

Every Wednesday at Noon at The Loft on Lexington and 23rd in Manhattan.

Those of you that went know that there was some hot trade plus married dads and horny twinks. Every. Week.

by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2021 12:48 AM

Never. Not my thing. Knew a couple that would go to Palm Springs and he was older and pedantic and smelled like a grandmother. He us married to a (relatively) young twink with dark circles but a ballet body. They would take along a blonde bottom who wore jumpsuits and ugly women's sandals and wore a bun. Always joined by a couple who were these conceited bears. Asked me to come a few times and I refused until they stopped asking. The whole lot and the thought of them was a dick wilter.

I also hate having sex with people I don't know so I was always just a one-on-one guy.

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2021 1:08 AM

Thanks for your contribution grandma ^

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2021 1:13 AM

Thanks for your contribution, cold sore ^

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2021 1:29 AM

The crowd was a local bear bar crowd, so most people knew each other. People would stand in the pool and chat about inane shit, trying to pretend they weren’t there for sex. Then the beer would kick in and people stopped pretending. It was fine but it was clear a few bears thought of themselves as queen bees. If you tried to join the conversation they’d stop and give you the, “And you aaare?” look, as if you were at a private family funeral instead of naked pool party.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2021 3:12 AM

Fat bears as “queen bees”?

BWAHAHAHA

And you weren’t up to their standards r37?

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2021 3:30 AM

i think I may have sero-converted just from reading this thread. Pure filth, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2021 3:41 AM

Yeah it was strange from a bear crowd. It wasn’t that I wasn’t up to their standards, but that they all hung out at this one bear bar so everyone vaguely knew each other. Since I don’t go to this bar and was unknown—and apparently committed the social faux pas of acting like a social equal—the bees made their displeasure known.

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2021 3:48 AM

R37 - did one of the queen bees walk briskly into the room, review the room, go straight to the bar to down a shot, anx then say “Thrre! Now I’m ready for people!”?

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2021 4:39 AM

I’m confused, are there multiple people from the same bear pool orgy on here?

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2021 4:43 AM

Yes we are all here, including the 🐝 🐝

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2021 4:45 AM

Are you trolling us r40?

If so, stellar job. Totally dead pan.

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2021 5:10 AM

I went to a bear bar barbecue once.

It didn't turn into an orgy though.

by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2021 8:26 AM

R45 - well judging by DL, most of us prefer food to sex. Look at how excited these queens get when a fast food chain releases a new sandwich. Sex is tertiary...fast food is primary.

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2021 9:16 AM

The Eagle Bar, Chicago, during Mr. Leather week, the 70s.

Piles and piles of Vaseline coated bottom piggies and fist daddies all in huge throbbing piles.

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2021 10:06 AM

^ how vivid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2021 10:39 AM

I joined PFLAG for THIS?!?!

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2021 12:03 PM

[quote]huge throbbing piles

Yes, that's just what I imagined.

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2021 12:06 PM

I have never understood fisting. It looks gross and uncomfortable. Obviously the giver doesn’t receive any pleasure. Does the receiver?

by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2021 2:02 PM

R46 It was a great spread.

The potato salad was to die for, but I wasn't that keen on the butter bean whip.

by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2021 2:06 PM

The story of one man's attendance at a dinner party / orgy. He made a trifle and a South Jersey guy very happy!

7/7/07 Lucky indeed!

I'm not one to believe in Luck, unless it's the dumb variety, which has gotten me out of a number of scrapes over the years.

But...

Well, let's recount.

Yesterday morning found me whipping up vanilla sauce and créme anglaise. The vanilla sauce was way easy and had a great result (equal parts water and sugar boiled for three or four minutes, then vanilla extract added). The créme anglaise threw me a little bit, since the recipe I was using didn't quite give information about when it was done, just said, "and cook." It didn't seem thick enough to me, so I kept wisking and cooking. Then, I decided to wisk it in an ice bath, and that made it thicken up nicely. And then it set. As custards do.

This meant that although it tasted great, the look of it wasn't what I was hoping for, no creamy expanse of golden cream atop my trifle, but sort of globby and unspreadable.

Ah well, I thought, let's just conceal that with whipped cream! And so I did. And on top of the cream, I made a nice rosetta arrangement of peach slices, peach juice, gingersnap cookies cut in half, and vanilla sauce. I walked Faithful Companion, bid adieu to my dad, and headed over to Pottstown.

When I arrived, there were only a handful of guests there, some I recognized from years past or other contexts, and some who were knew to me. A few hours before dinner, Man Of Discipline rolled up. I introduced him around, and then settled in and passed the afternoon talking. Such the nice group of guys. Dinner consisted of grilled italian sausage, and it totally hit the spot. After dinner came dessert--the moment I had been anxiously awaiting--for weeks now--and sure 'nuff, the ginger peach trifle was well received. "You made this yourself?"

Yes I did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2021 2:21 PM

More talking. I enjoyed a cigar. The light started to fade. But just as I went and fetched a bottle of water and was preparing to suggest to Man Of Discipline that we head up the hill to the barn, he announced that he had to leave, wanting to get started before he was traveling in the dark on unfamiliar roads, and a buddy of his was waiting for him at the gay campground where he's spending the weekend. (Not that gay campground, the other one.)

Yikes!

Or not.

Luck deigned to intervene.

I saw him when he arrived. Medium height, shaved head, wearing a lightweight sweatshirt unzipped to show off his nice pecs. He looked like a prizefighter returning to the gym where he had first learned to box. Nothing tentative about him as he descended the steps to the patio smiling. Just confidence, his face glowing with anticipation. Way sexy.

And he also reminded me a little bit of Harry Goldenblatt on Sex And The City, who made Charlotte York into Charlotte York-Goldenblatt. Of all the men who have appeared on Sex And The City over the years, I think Harry is the hottest. In one episode where they went to the beach, Charlotte is aghast when Harry, cigar sticking out of his face, removes his shirt to reveal the Hairiest Back Ever. I, on the other hand, just about creamed my pants.

After Man Of Discipline bed us all goodnight, I tarried for a bit, enjoying my own cigar, then headed up to JPZapper and DogTopper's well appointed barn.

"Well-appointed"? No. That doesn't quite cover it. "Fabulously outfitted dungeon" is closer to the mark. A few scenes, including a quite electrifying display by Master of Mirage were underway.

Prizefighter guy and I were on each other immediately. What followed was a very hot bout of sportsex with him in the sling and me in the saddle. He looked So Damn Hot looking up at me, urging me on. And his hole felt even better. So sweet!

I haven't been to many orgies. Of the few that I've been to, I can't say I've quite gotten the knack of it. But last night I made some improvement in this area. At an orgy, it's like a cocktail party: it's considered bad form to pair off with one other guest and the two of you head to the kitchen and sit and talk together about 19th Century French poetry. Uh uh. You mingle. You do your best to have quality interactions with as many folks there as possible. Emphasis on the quality. So Prizefighter and I ended things a little early, with both of us wanting more of each other (and not before I put him up against the St. Andrew's Cross and beat on his beautiful meaty bubble butt till it was nice and red... fukken WOOF!). We exchanged numbers.

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2021 2:21 PM

And then came the clearest indication that Luck just might have something to do with it...

Me: I like you. A lot. Do you give a good backrub? Prizefighter: I'm a massage therapist.

*gasp*

Cue the brass band. Watch my eyes spin around before coming up 7 7 7, like in a Bugs Bunny cartoon. No way! Way.

To renew myself after Prizefighter, I headed for the hot tub. I was alone when I got there. I sprawled out, resting my head on my folded arms floating on my belly. I could watch, but not be seen. And that was kinda cool, seeing men moving among the various outbuildings in various states of undress and dishevelment.

And then I heard fireworks.

I looked up, and through the trees, I saw fireworks. Pottstown was apparently doing their fireworks show that night. And I, sitting in a hot tub, got to watch.

Fireworks. In a hot tub.

I love fireworks. (I still haven't forgiven The Baron for making me miss the fireworks for Gay Pride in NYC.) And, as even the most casual reader will know, I love hot tubs.

What the hell are the chances? I'm soaking in a hot tub and I get to see a fireworks display???

It had to be...

by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2021 2:22 PM

Luck.

When I headed back to the barn, I took note of this big built beautiful man with innocence in his eyes, shyly holding back from the festivities. I cunningly circled like a shark, thinking that a direct approach would startle him. Out on the deck, I introduced myself.

And he was a sweetheart. From South Jersey.

What the hell is it about South Jersey? Do they put something in the water there? I have a total soft spot in my heart for men from South Jersey. Think about that guy you know from South Jersey. He's guileless, kind-hearted, surveying the dark and malevolent world we live in with openness and wonder, obviously seeing something very good there that the rest of us somehow miss. Right? Isn't he? It's amazing! They're all like that.

And Mr. South Jersey was no exception. He and I talked out there on the deck. About work. About growing up. (We both agreed that everybody has a bad childhood, it's all about how well you live your life as an adult.) About working out and the gym. (He hates crunches and never does abs either.) And about Jesus and God and such.

And it was while we were having a theological discussion that he absentmindedly reached out with both hands and tweaked my nipples. And we went at it.

After a time spent on the creaky ol' bench out on the deck, I suggested we move inside the barn, so we did. The space available which best suited our purposes was a wrestling mat folded up and stacked against the wall out of the way. We collapsed on it and spent the next hour or so grappling around with each other, kind of having sex like two fifteen year old boys. Luckily, our folded wrestling mat was right next to a... ummm... Convenience Station, y'know, a table with a selection of lubes offered. So pretty soon both of us were sticky with glycerin.

And then there was a weird thing.

This... this... guy... he sort of crouched over us, kind of joining in, kind of just observing from really up close. And he was mumbling to himself, Rain Man style, delivering an inner monolog of his own stream of consciousness, in part offering commentary on what was going down with me and Mr. South Jersey ("yeah just lying all over each other, got tattoos, yeah all inked up, yeah giving and getting, yeah"), but interspersed with a kind of Dada free association: "and Street People come in the door, and they see us and they're afraid because we're Masculine."

I've seen the best minds of my generation... Et cetera. Et cetera.

by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2021 2:22 PM

Mr. South Jersey, being from South Jersey, took it all in stride, of course. Glancing at me now and then with a look of "Huh. How about that?" So Rain Man just sort of contributed an odd background motif to what we were getting up to. And then he moved on.

Our wrestling subsided into a more casual holding and massaging. I drifted off to sleep once or twice, resting my head on Mr. South Jersey's big pillowy pecs.

Time to call it a night.

I thanked Mr. South Jersey for our time together, put my clothes back on, bid goodnight to my hosts and thanked them for having me (DogTopper: "But I haven't had you yet!"), got in my Jeep, and headed for home.

What a great day.

Lucky me!

by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2021 2:22 PM

Zzzzzzz ^

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2021 2:40 PM

The nice thing about orgies is you don’t have to feign passion, love, or even that much interest—it’s purely about sex and everyone has the same mindset

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2021 3:30 PM

That's true R59.

I find that you can just get right stuck in. Then leave.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2021 4:10 PM

You don’t even have to smoke the obligatory cigarette after sex when you’re at an orgy.

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2021 5:48 PM

Or a pipe

by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2021 5:58 PM

[quote] And here comes the old unfuckable geezer brigade at [R15], stating that sex is dirty and diseased.

Yay, he’s always a fuck’n party pooper

by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2021 6:27 PM

I’ve masterbated to at least 400 orgies and participated in none that I remember

by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2021 6:39 PM

Daisy chain

by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2021 6:50 PM

Wow, the Rambling EST Troll really shit the bed.

by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2021 7:31 PM

Villa Eilenroc in Cap d'Antibes. Uninhabited but a friend in local government got the keys. It was the early 90s so it wasn't bareback. The sex was fun nothing too wild, it was more hi-jinks and it was heaven, in the silvered conservatory and out on the terrace in the moonlight. We never turned on a single light all night.

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2021 7:44 PM

LA Sex House 1999

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2021 7:49 PM

Cardiff Airport hotel with a porn actor.

Was hot.

by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2021 9:04 PM

It's memorable because I don't remember most of it. I was 20. Not a large crowd. An apartment on Bleecker. The host handed around two fishbowls, one filled with Quaaludes and the other with joints. I took one of each. Slowly people got up and started toward a bedroom. There was a houseboy who collected everyone's clothes. As soon as I got on the bed I passed out from the lude. When I woke up, everyone except the host was gone. Nothing hurt and I wasn't sticky so I figured they just let me sleep.

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2021 9:39 PM

That got me thinking R70.

I went to one orgy and a lad there had had a joint and fell asleep. We just covered him up in a throw to make him snug.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2021 9:51 PM

Does anyone remember a house in DC (near DuPont) that was fitted to be a weekend sex house?

A guy would collect a few dollars on entry. I think it was a raised ranch—with lockers downstairs and a kitchen with snacks and some couches in the living room upstairs. Everywhere else was rooms for sex.

Had some fun orgies there in the 90’s. Just a mass of flesh, all going at it.

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2021 9:52 PM

I had a fuckbuddy for 10ten years. He enjoys getting fucked by anyone willing to use him.

His internet handle was 'Bottomslut lies ready'. When I called round he'd be waiting on his knees on his bed with his ass in the air. He wasv a tall, built, blonde guy with a naturally hairless ass.

Over the years I have used him regularly - I pass his house on the way home from work, So if I've had a tough day then it's good to call in, piss in his mouth and then plough his mouth and ass.

Last month he sent me a text to tell me that he had arranged two other tops to fuck him and was I interested in joining. I agreed.

When I arrived there were three extra guys - he had also invited his bottom friend to join in.

Rob was being fucked by a black guy with a thick cock. He was on all fours with the other bottom underneath, licking Rob's asshole and licking the thick black cock pounding it.

Rob's mouth was full of the other top's cock.

Slipping out of my clothes i beckoned the other bottom. He disentangled himself from the group, fell to his knees and put my cock in his mouth. He was wearing a jockstrap - his cock was covered. Clearly his function was to please and his own cock could be ignored. I reached behind him and inserted a finger into his hole. It felt sticky. I out my finger to my nose. That wasn't lube. There was cum leaking out of his ass.

I let him suck me for a few minutes before signalling to him that I wanted his hole. He was smaller in stature than Rob, but had a tight body with pierced nipples. I started pinching his tits. Placing the tip of my cock against the edge of his ass. He opened his asshole by pushing slightly. Cum oozed out. I had no need for lube. My cock slid in right up to the hilt with no friction. His cunt had clearly seen a lot of action already that day.

After a few minutes fucking his hole, I made eye contact with the top fucking Rob.

Without a word we swapped bottoms. Fucking Rob's hole was as hot as ever. Not wanting the third top to feel neglected I told him to lie on his back. Rob climbed on top of him and onto his cock. Never having double penetrated a guy before I stood over Rob and positioned my dick just above where the top's cock was fucking him. I asked him to be still for a moment. Slowly and with care I shoved my dick up Rob's cunt. He was clearly in pain. I asked him if I should stop but he replied 'No, fuck my hole.'

I had yet to cum. I decided that I needed to dump my load in the other bottom's ass. Spreading his cheeks. I started pounding. Before long I could feel the tension rising. The sound of my thighs whacking against his ass was wild. I shot great gloops of sperm into his wet hole.

Rob the cleaner was waiting. As I withdrew my cock, his lips swallowed my cockhead, cleaning the remnants of my juice and the cum of the other top from my cockhead and shaft,.

Gathering myself I put on my clothes and said goodbye to the bottoms on the bed

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2021 10:21 PM

Penthouse Letters page 1974

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2021 10:44 PM

I enjoyed watching this orgy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2021 10:49 PM

Is that some pedo website r75?

by Anonymousreply 76April 3, 2021 12:15 AM

I’m getting impatient... tap, tap, tap...

When is Matt Gaetz going to post his story?

by Anonymousreply 77April 3, 2021 12:24 AM

This thread is more fun honestly when truthful stories-from-hell (as we know are more the norm then the "perfect ideal scene" fed to us by Falcon Studios, Sketchy Sex, or (barf) Treasure Island Media.

I particularly enjoyed the story above about the silly little twink who thought an orgy was a great place to try to bottom for the first time and then just rolled off and continued to get in everyone else's way.

Please post more real stories like that!

by Anonymousreply 78April 3, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote]R78 I particularly enjoyed the story above about the silly little twink who thought an orgy was a great place to try to bottom for the first time and then just rolled off and continued to get in everyone else's way.

That little girl was me.

by Anonymousreply 79April 3, 2021 4:15 AM

I went to an orgy once in NE London. The host used to host one monthly. He was in theatre management and they were really, really good.

Anyway, I went into the front room to see if there was any action to be had and there was a cute guy in there snorting, what I thought was coke, nice big popstar lines. Well he waved me over to have a line with him. So I tooted up a nice line, only to realise immediately that it wasn't coke, but Ketamine!

Well, I knew I had to act quickly, so I made my excuses, grabbed a big orange juice from the kitchen and headed into the back bedroom which had a lovely comfy sofa and was the changing room. Well, there was a guy in there who was just chilling, so I explained what I'd done and asked him to just look in on me now and again to make sure I was ok.

Well he was a little angel, he sat with me and made sure I was ok, until the effects wore off. Then we had amazing sex!

by Anonymousreply 80April 3, 2021 1:07 PM

Any lesbians have stories?

Any?

by Anonymousreply 81April 3, 2021 1:36 PM

Go away pervy straight! NOthing for you R81

by Anonymousreply 82April 3, 2021 2:16 PM

[quote] Waiter? I'd like a sadness cocktail, please.

However will you drink it when you're using both hands to clutch your pearls?

I know.....sex! And with the LIGHTS on, even! GASP! Those HARLOTS!

by Anonymousreply 83April 3, 2021 2:19 PM

[quote] Cockblocker trolls

They're always everywhere. At any cruising spot, bath house, adult bookstore or cruisy men's room.

And they simply will not take no for an answer, no matter how old, fug, fat or just plain unfuckable they might be.

by Anonymousreply 84April 3, 2021 2:22 PM

"I can’t even imagine the STDs exchanged"

Oh honey, they've already had everything from A-to-Z.

by Anonymousreply 85April 3, 2021 2:28 PM

r81, a Lesbian orgy is a group project visit to Home Depot.

by Anonymousreply 86April 3, 2021 2:29 PM

"Any lesbians have stories? Any?"

One time, at Band Camp...

by Anonymousreply 87April 3, 2021 2:31 PM

Bisexual. I (mtf) got invited to a pretty elite bisexual swingers party. One dude was setting it up and inviting only “hot” bisexual people off of AFF and from his circle of friends in the lifestyle. I was the lone trans. I got there at first, and some douche type Italian boys all young and cute were there with their GFs. It looked at first like these str8 guys were only there to watch their chicks do some Lesbianism. I wasn’t getting a good vibe from them, so I then walked through a Couple of more rooms, and ended up exchanging bjs with two hot, nicely built guys with big dicks. Meantime, More people started to arrive-I knew no one there-but people were friendly so it was ok. There was a lot of touchy feely stuff going on which was fun.

At this point most of us are gathered into the big room. There was a small pa system and DJ, so we got a formal welcome. To start things off, this very beautiful, and scantily dressed, young blonde girl comes out on this sort of stage, and begins fucking herself with a dildo. She does this sensually for about five minutes or so and actually cums on the dildo. Then this dude comes down in a devil sort of constume and he lifts her up holding her astride his waist, and inserts his (big) dick in her pussy. She is moaning pretty good now. I have to say, it was pretty hot. People in the crowd were getting really turned on. So fucks her on the stage, bent her over an armchair and screws her still wearing this Satan costume until I they cum. So when the guy leaves the stage and pulls off his Devil’s mask, I got a look at him. He had salt and pepper hair, and a certain sort of effeminate manner about him. Years later, I am now not sure whether this dude was a notorious sex predator who recently died under questionable cirmcumstance and was known for bizarre sex habits. Maybe it was him, maybe not. It looked him to me years later when I reflected on that night.

The next bit of the evening I engaged in a room with gym matts thrown down, and it devolved into a huge orgy. I think I was given Molly which I took, In this scene, I was probably the star because they (men and women) all wanted to suck me for some reason. Ironically, I am not a fan of getting blow jobs, (prefer to fucked or eaten) but that meant I got to suck some big dicks and eat some beautiful women. I also fucked an Asian girl who was stunningly pretty for a short bit. So I just went with the flow.

After that scene I wandered around a bit and got kind of bored. It seems like they were waiting until the last hour to really copulate or fuck. I was tired from work and being up-even the molly was only helping a little. I was chatting with this girl who worked in the coat check room and we had some chemistry. The more she talked, the more I wondered how old she was. I was getting a little concerned: the whole think was kind of creepy. So I got my clothes, such as they were, and left early-maybe 3 or 4 am.

I still to this day wonder if it was the well known criminal or not. It was his type of crowd and activities. I actually think it was him.

by Anonymousreply 88April 3, 2021 2:33 PM

If you want to stay away from cliche, there are some other interesting pieces that I would be more likely to put out money for. I’ve been lusting after this folding screen since the early ‘80.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2021 2:39 PM

Bret Easton Ellis said he attended 2 Hollywood orgies and he was not impressed.

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2021 2:39 PM

R89, either you are in the wrong thread, or you have an interesting take on decorating for orgies.

by Anonymousreply 91April 3, 2021 2:41 PM

R91 Yes, it’s about having a stylish privacy screen for the much needed moments of repose during an orgy. Sorry, DL seems to flip threads on me posting lately and that was meant for the Eames lounge chair thread.

by Anonymousreply 92April 3, 2021 2:50 PM

[quote] There was a small pa system and DJ,

Chris Burrous was there?

by Anonymousreply 93April 3, 2021 3:46 PM

[quote] Sorry, DL seems to flip threads on me posting lately and that was meant for the Eames lounge chair thread.

There's some pretty hot tales of group fucking in there, that you're screen would be perfect for.

by Anonymousreply 94April 3, 2021 3:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 3, 2021 3:59 PM

I mean an orgy doesn't ONLY mean sex. It can mean a decadent party lol

by Anonymousreply 96April 3, 2021 5:07 PM

I described one I attended recently and was told to go to Nifty with it, so nah, I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 97April 3, 2021 5:23 PM

What's Nifty?

by Anonymousreply 98April 3, 2021 5:27 PM

Mitsouko is very easy to wear. Today I'm wearing Myths Amouage. It's powdery and a bomb.

by Anonymousreply 99April 3, 2021 5:33 PM

The garden and second floor are heaven (wouldn’t touch a thing) but the kitchen would need a total re-do.

Not a fan of malachite cabinets.

by Anonymousreply 100April 3, 2021 6:02 PM

My most memorable orgy is the one I'm going to host after my second COVID vaccine shot!

by Anonymousreply 101April 3, 2021 6:24 PM

Will it have disabled access?

by Anonymousreply 102April 3, 2021 9:29 PM

Can I invite my Chinaman friend?

by Anonymousreply 103April 3, 2021 9:31 PM

Knowing DL they'll be a strict No Azians rule.

by Anonymousreply 104April 3, 2021 9:35 PM

I can barely describe a memorable meal, let alone sexual exploit.

by Anonymousreply 105April 3, 2021 9:37 PM

Ugh - I already invited him. He wears a black mesh thong to control the wiry pubes so he should be ok.

by Anonymousreply 106April 3, 2021 9:37 PM

Had a great one at Mike's Party house in SoMa SF in the early 90s. The Power Exchange, when it firs opened, also had some great ones.

by Anonymousreply 107April 3, 2021 9:41 PM

[quote]Can I invite my Chinaman friend?

No. All Asians are bottoms and we need more tops.

by Anonymousreply 108April 3, 2021 10:01 PM

[quote]R107 Had a great one at Mike's Party house

I thought this said Mike Pence’s house.

by Anonymousreply 109April 4, 2021 5:56 AM

[quote] No. All Asians are bottoms and we need more tops.

R108 Ain't that the truth! As a top, I find it exhausting attending some orgies.

Proper orgy planning by the host is totally necessary. My top tips are:

1. Always invite odd numbers.

2. The correct ratio should be 2 tops to 1 other participant. This may seem top heavy, but the Vers guys you invite invariably turn out to want to bottom too and you can never have too many tops in case you have last minute guests.

3. Always keep any drugs well away from drinks and the buffet.

by Anonymousreply 110April 4, 2021 7:31 AM

"The correct ratio should be 2 tops to 1 other participant. This may seem top heavy, but the Vers guys you invite invariably turn out to want to bottom too and you can never have too many tops in case you have last minute guests."

This guest ratio is simply not possible in New York; there are just too many bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 111April 4, 2021 10:07 AM

R111 Then you need to cast your net wider to the burbs or even upstate!

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2021 10:38 AM

R111 Do you want a memorable orgy or just a flop?

by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2021 10:39 AM

Maybe the bear queen bees can review their social registry to make sure there is proper top/bottom ratio among attendees.

by Anonymousreply 114April 4, 2021 2:33 PM

[quote]Then you need to cast your net wider to the burbs or even upstate!

The younger generation will not travel. Grindr makes them believe that they can get anything they want instantaneously.

by Anonymousreply 115April 4, 2021 2:40 PM

Gays will travel if you put on a good buffet R115.

Crisp sheets and soft towels will also help you attract the right demographic. Oh and the right mix of drugs will help to attract the right crowd.

by Anonymousreply 116April 4, 2021 3:19 PM

Interesting R33

I remember seeing ads for that (or something like it) -- hotel orgy for "married men" on CL in the early 10s or so and would also get emails about them in response to CL ads I put up. Always wondered what they were about though at the time I had assumed they were some sort of sting operation to blackmail married guys, that or a bunch of not very attractive and nervous guys.

So I never went.

I did go to one orgy that was local--someone hit me up on Grindr--mostly to check it off my bucket list. It was in an older gay couple's apartment in a townhouse. Lights were dim and when I got there people were walking around naked and/or blowing each other. No one was all that attractive but there were a couple of guys who wanted to suck my dick so I let them, three at once, which was novel and kind of hot.

At one point a small-ish bottom was riding the large dick of a very femme seeming top. I had never seen another guy get fucked up close, so that was novel too.

A crowd formed around the two of them to cheer on their fucking which I took as my cue to leave, bucket list item checked.

by Anonymousreply 117April 4, 2021 3:40 PM

^^I was not a married guy at the time, I was in my mid-late 20s, which is why I assumed they were mailing me, and yet another reason I had no interest in going.

by Anonymousreply 118April 4, 2021 3:41 PM

Has anyone ever been to a party of gay guys that turned into an orgy?

by Anonymousreply 119April 4, 2021 3:50 PM

Yes of course!

by Anonymousreply 120April 4, 2021 3:53 PM

“A crowd formed around the two of them to cheer on their fucking”

Did the crowd have those big styrofoam number one hands and do “the wave” as well?

GO FAST! GO DEEP! GOOOO HOS!

by Anonymousreply 121April 4, 2021 4:06 PM

LOL

That's a funny image R121, thank you!

They were clapping their hands and chanting "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" which was when I decided to find my clothes an leave.

by Anonymousreply 122April 4, 2021 4:08 PM

Americans!

Always over enthusiastic, even at an orgy!

by Anonymousreply 123April 4, 2021 4:58 PM

its been 2 to 4 decodes since any DL has been invited to an orgy.

by Anonymousreply 124April 4, 2021 5:03 PM

I keep going on the off chance I meet the Wrigleyville cumdump.

by Anonymousreply 125April 4, 2021 5:10 PM

Have you not bumped into him yet?

by Anonymousreply 126April 4, 2021 5:23 PM

I’m guessing you’re all Poz and contributed to the AIDS epidemic. Good job.

by Anonymousreply 127April 4, 2021 5:27 PM

R127 Calling from the 1980s

by Anonymousreply 128April 4, 2021 5:31 PM

I keep imagining a porno of the orgy, complete with a Love Boat style intro with all the has-beens grinning through a cock ring instead of a ship portal lol

by Anonymousreply 129April 4, 2021 5:37 PM

Orgies...exciting and new...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 4, 2021 5:40 PM

R130 figures a thread about elder orgies would include an appearance by HALSTON

by Anonymousreply 131April 4, 2021 8:54 PM

make sure you invite this guy and a few gals so he can fuck them too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 4, 2021 9:03 PM

R131 wasn't he the designer?

by Anonymousreply 133April 4, 2021 9:09 PM

Do they have Asian-only orgies?

by Anonymousreply 134April 4, 2021 9:34 PM

How did you get invited to that party, R88?

by Anonymousreply 135April 4, 2021 10:12 PM

I loved the Power Exchange in SF, R107!

That was my Disneyland. I heard it’s for straight swingers now.

by Anonymousreply 136April 4, 2021 10:18 PM

How often do you host orgies, r110?

by Anonymousreply 137April 4, 2021 10:20 PM

R134. In Asia

by Anonymousreply 138April 5, 2021 5:41 AM

R137 Not as often as I used to. But I always found that if I stuck to those rules, then afterwards the guys would say "Great party! When's the next?"

I should have mentioned towels too. You need ample towels for guests to shower off at the end and during. My experience is that if you have a play area set out, people always drift off to the bathroom and fuck there too, so have plenty of towels for everyone. 5 to 9 guys is optimal. 13+ gets a bit manic.

The 90s and early 2000s were best. People didn't have their phones. Nowadays, everyone wants to keep their phones on them at parties, which is a pain because of those who want to get on Grindr and get some extras over, or because you get some queen, who's been gangbanged senseless for the past hour, suddenly appear saying "Where's my phone?" And an hour long search ensues, only to find it kicked under a bed during the mêlée.

by Anonymousreply 139April 5, 2021 5:57 AM

R123 Brazilians get the same way, just with vuvuzelas

by Anonymousreply 140April 5, 2021 1:20 PM

I thought that was South Africans R140?

by Anonymousreply 141April 5, 2021 3:02 PM

R139 that’s hilarious. Any other funny moments?

by Anonymousreply 142April 5, 2021 9:17 PM

R139 did you ever have to sternly ask anyone to leave?

by Anonymousreply 143April 5, 2021 9:19 PM

No never R143. I have a robust pre-orgy checklist that I go through with new participants. If I sense a hint of attitude then they don't get an invite.

R142 Well....I was hosting one at a Crowne Plaza, I find that they and good quality Holiday Inns have spacious rooms, with two double beds, that allow participants to spread out a bit, without losing too much intimacy. Comfy and connected.

Anyway, three of the guys were in the bathroom and one lad was being spit roasted on the hand basin, when it collapsed. It rather put pay to activities temporarily.

What we did was to decamp guests down to the bar, whilst reception arranged a new room to go to. Then everyone came back up, refreshed and fortified, ready for round two!

by Anonymousreply 144April 5, 2021 10:02 PM

That’s funny—all of them in the bar lounge, waiting for the orgy room to be repaired.

by Anonymousreply 145April 5, 2021 10:11 PM

So the hotel staff knows about this and they don't care? I mean yes you pay for the room but don't some hotel staff know what's going on when you request a boatload of towels or when a basin gets broken and has to be replaced? And they're ok with their establishments being known as an orgy joint?

by Anonymousreply 146April 5, 2021 11:31 PM

[quote]R144 three of the guys were in the bathroom and one lad was being spit roasted on the hand basin, when it collapsed.

I am trying to picture this configuration.

How did the poor hand basin figure in all this? Don’t faucets and handles etc. get in the way?

by Anonymousreply 147April 5, 2021 11:35 PM

I wonder if the next guests to occupy the room enjoyed the constellation of greasy handprints and stains covering the walls and ceiling.

by Anonymousreply 148April 5, 2021 11:38 PM

r143, I was at an orgy when I was fucking a happy piggy bottom when I came, and he clamped down on my dick.

He clamped down so hard that I could not pull out. The muscles of his sphincters and the looseness of my penis skin made it impossible for me to pull out without pain. We were in missionary,

It was his one party trick and he enjoyed doing this to unsuspecting tops.

I asked him to unclench, and he laughed at me. I told him that it would be impossible for him to control his sphincters if he were unconscious. He laughed at me again. I said please. He stopped laughing when I started giving him CPR pumps on a normal heart. He was 86'd.

by Anonymousreply 149April 5, 2021 11:50 PM

Finally, the most memorable orgy was my last in the early 80s. I was in a hotel room in Vegas with 10-12 other guys. I got undressed and stroked what I thought was Vaseline on my cock when it started to get hot and burn. Some cinnamon lube shit. I spent the rest of the event in the bathroom rubbing ice on my chemo burned cock. Another friend of mine did the same thing, and we ended up having a fun chat session in the bathroom. 8 months later, we were the only ones alive from that day.

by Anonymousreply 150April 6, 2021 12:01 AM

Did they all overdose on cinnamon lube?

by Anonymousreply 151April 6, 2021 12:10 AM

How did 10 people all die?

by Anonymousreply 152April 6, 2021 12:15 AM

r151, no, mostly Kaposi Sarcoma and Pneumocystis Carinii. I believe one CMV.

by Anonymousreply 153April 6, 2021 12:18 AM

All within 8 months. Wow. You went to the "deaths door with AIDS orgy", and lived to bear witness.

by Anonymousreply 154April 6, 2021 12:28 AM

It was the first months of the Gay Cancer. I went to bars a few months later where EVERY bartender had died. It was so sudden and so overwhelming that I did not go out for a DECADE.

by Anonymousreply 155April 6, 2021 12:48 AM

I still don't believe you went to an orgy with walking talking sex capable gay men where 10/12 died within 8 months. And I was 20 so know about the first plague years but the odds are bizarre and dramatic in your story.

by Anonymousreply 156April 6, 2021 12:55 AM

r156, it was Las Vegas in the beginning of the plague. I rarely went to orgies, I believe my friends had all known each other. Las Vegas was hit hard because in the 70s/early 80s gay men who were illegal at home came here to fuck hard. There were plenty of locals to accommodate them. Convo at a bar, "Where's X?" Dead, Y? Dead, Z? Dead. The odds applied to everyone who I knew who survived. It was a horrific time here. Also, I do not need for you to believe me. It was what it was.

by Anonymousreply 157April 6, 2021 1:04 AM

I've only been to three orgies - well, gang bangs with tangential activities as men waited their turns.

I don't think they fit here though because they weren't consensual.

by Anonymousreply 158April 6, 2021 1:14 AM

Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 159April 6, 2021 1:22 AM

R157 Yep, that’s my brother’s (short) life story. He was the manager of the Cesar’s Palace coffee shop.

by Anonymousreply 160April 6, 2021 2:15 AM

R147 I was in the main bedroom area, fixing the music, when I heard the almighty crash. The twink the middle was being bent over the sink, and one of the guys had gotten into the bathtub to face fuck him from the side. The anal top had lifted him up to position him better and at that point the sink cracked from the wall.

On the towel issue, because it was early, I just threw the towels into the wardrobe. Once we relocated, provision of new towels were no problem for housekeeping, as I tip very generously and she left her cart 'unattended'.

by Anonymousreply 161April 6, 2021 2:55 AM

The bottom could not have possibly been comfortable

by Anonymousreply 162April 6, 2021 2:58 AM

I’ve been to many orgies in hotels. The staff likely knows something is going on.

I went to one that went on for a weekend with people coming a going. The host told the maids not to come in and clean during that time. He would host many times over a year and tip everyone really well not to do any work in the rooms

by Anonymousreply 163April 6, 2021 3:00 AM

I am sexually pretty vanilla and not adventurous, so I'm surprised that I ever did this, but several years ago I got invited to a hotel room orgy and decided to go. The hosts were two hot guys, and the rest of the guests were just average looking horn dogs. I was there for about an hour or two, and I think after everyone arrived there were about six or seven men present.

I learned pretty soon that I am not cut out for orgies. I did enjoy watching the action, and making out with some of the guys. But I did not feel like fucking or getting fucked, which I guess is the whole point. I was okay watching the fisting ... kind of fascinating to see it happening, though I could not determine who was enjoying it. Then when they started pissing on each other and drinking the piss, I thought that was gross and I decided to leave.

by Anonymousreply 164April 6, 2021 3:19 AM

I stayed for the fisting and pissing. But when they brought out the vat of bacon grease and live eels on ice, I decided it was time to leave.

by Anonymousreply 165April 6, 2021 3:28 AM

That was a real nice clambake.

by Anonymousreply 166April 6, 2021 3:31 AM

I wonder if lesbian orgies are more serene (with group chants offered up to the Moon Goddess) or more brutal!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 6, 2021 3:42 AM

[156]. So cynical that since you were 20 in the early 80's you "would know" if AIDS hit a few communities extremely fast and devastatingly. Maybe you were not living in West Hollywood, SF, NYC, Vegas etc. However, my partner was also in his early 20's, in SF & he's shared with me the same type of horrifying experiences. [ friends of his, 22-27 = immediately sick and with sores all over their young bodies and some even needing a walker = in their 20's! And then dead. He lost almost all his friends in a year. AIDS was much more deadly back then and could take ur life quickly].

Most millennials are unaware. I was born in 76 and know because of my older partner.

[157] thanks for sharing with us. That added some real life gravitas to this thread I've otherwise have found entertaining & hysterical at times.

by Anonymousreply 168April 6, 2021 4:11 AM

A hotly debated subject is -

What constitutes an orgy?

Is it a threesome and upwards?

Is it a foursome or more?

by Anonymousreply 169April 6, 2021 4:29 AM

Me, a family sized carton of Mint Cherry ice cream, and the breakfast buffet at Denny’s. I left cum stains that they still talk about in that town. God, I’m getting wet just thinking about deep throating those sausages covered in butter.

by Anonymousreply 170April 6, 2021 4:44 AM

A 3 some is just that = a 3 some

I think 4 or more is refered to as "group".

The word "orgy" hasn't been used in YEARS

by Anonymousreply 171April 6, 2021 5:02 AM

I do remember there were guys that would host “parties” at hotels and you had to send a photo and you got the location to once you met the requirements. You paid a fee too get in to cover the room but I’m sure there was some profit involved. This one guy I talked to hosted them in different cities he traveled to.

by Anonymousreply 172April 6, 2021 5:34 AM

Once was hired to host a pnp sex party for a closeted older married gentleman from DC in nyc. He was in his 70's and just enjoyed watching the debauchery.

I chose to do the 16 hr party at the Soho House. Which only has I believe a dozen or so rooms. The rooms are named: Playpen, Playground or the Playland (which I booked) and has a steam room and dry sauna = in the room. It was was a blast.

by Anonymousreply 173April 6, 2021 7:21 AM

R164, it went from fucking to fisting to pissing all within 1-2 hours??!

So much for sensual foreplay!

by Anonymousreply 174April 6, 2021 7:26 AM

I had a friend named Luigi, I almost had a 3way with him and my friend Mario, but it didn’t pan out. It would’ve been a Nintendo 3-way! Before that though Luigi & I had a 4 way with these two hot guys I’d already gotten with individually before several times. Luigi sucked my favorite guy in the group, who then wanted me to suck him while Luigi sat next to him. Luigi was jacking him off while I sucked him & as he was about to cum I pulled my mouth off so everyone could see—and the guy shot semen & BLOOD all over the place. Luigi had jerked him so hard he ripped his frenulum at the climactic moment; I panicked thinking I had swallowed blood, but didn’t taste any. I saw each of the guys again (individually) & thank god my friend healed up quickly, he said it had torn before.

by Anonymousreply 175April 6, 2021 7:36 AM

[Quote] This one guy I talked to hosted them in different cities he traveled to.

I met a guy once who would host large parties around the country. He would advertise on Craigslist.

Apparently he got a cease and desist order from the NYC Dept of Health when he advertised a party in NYC

by Anonymousreply 176April 6, 2021 8:11 AM

I bet it was the same guy.

by Anonymousreply 177April 6, 2021 2:12 PM

I wish there were an oriental orgy for Asian men only. There could be red paper lanterns and a geisha playing a shamisen in the corner. A Chinese buffet table.

by Anonymousreply 178April 6, 2021 2:17 PM

I went to one that had a Sybian you could ride. It was the orgy equivalent of pony rides at a birthday party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 6, 2021 2:35 PM

My hubby's cousin's hubby had a friend who hosted orgies at the Marriott Jersey City and everyone top and bottom had to have at least 7 inches and they measured so no fake inches. Most were Italian with 8 or 9 and they had it catered by a really good deli and bakery. We weren't invited by my hubby's cousin went and said it was really clean and hot but sometimes there was too much cologne so they opened the window and got caught and thrown out.

by Anonymousreply 180April 6, 2021 2:45 PM

I want to hear about Bryan Singer’s events here, are there no washed up, used former twinks to share with us?

by Anonymousreply 181April 6, 2021 2:48 PM

Why aren’t there themes with these orgies, like a masquerade ball?

by Anonymousreply 182April 6, 2021 3:23 PM

Well funny you should say that R182.

I did hear of an ABC strictly no dirty nappies one some time ago.

by Anonymousreply 183April 6, 2021 6:07 PM

R127 is a Trumpian homophobe, as can be seen in other threads this shit has spattered out.

A good injection of the right stuff in 1985 would have kept her from being here now, but of course no one ever wanted her.

by Anonymousreply 184April 6, 2021 8:13 PM

I would go to a regularly scheduled orgy and wondered how a few were just sexual jackrabbits. The loved getting fucked, but we’re sweating profusely, and always had limp dicks.

I didn’t know about meth then but now remember them going into the bathroom for a while from time to time and coming out a bit more energized

by Anonymousreply 185April 6, 2021 9:10 PM

They probably just had too many lattes

by Anonymousreply 186April 6, 2021 9:37 PM

Yuk! 🤮 🤮 🤮

by Anonymousreply 187April 6, 2021 10:45 PM

Is it still true, with six you get egg roll?

by Anonymousreply 188April 7, 2021 12:36 AM

Yes...and an incurable STD.

by Anonymousreply 189April 7, 2021 12:37 AM

The ones I attended/attend have such nice boys there.

I've been to some where there are greedy bottoms there, but they aren't as successful as well planned orgies.

by Anonymousreply 190April 7, 2021 1:27 AM

I’m assuming there aren’t many coin slots at these orgies?

by Anonymousreply 191April 7, 2021 2:12 AM

Not with the change shortage.

by Anonymousreply 192April 7, 2021 3:40 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 193April 14, 2021 12:18 AM

How long ago was "years ago"? Craigslist in Boston began in what? 2003. 2004?

by Anonymousreply 194April 14, 2021 12:26 AM

Tired of porn I want an orgy.

by Anonymousreply 195April 14, 2021 12:27 AM

Finger food is best for orgies, so that people can tuck in on a break.

Chicken drumsticks, vol au vents that kind of thing works best.

by Anonymousreply 196April 14, 2021 2:09 AM

The last local one I heard about some old guy had to go to the hospital after taking viagra and being short of breath.

by Anonymousreply 197April 14, 2021 2:31 AM

How’s about the Miami one with the nurse escort, the politician, the drugs and OD and all that. It was hella memorable.

by Anonymousreply 198April 14, 2021 2:41 AM

A big hookah pipe would be a nice conversation piece.

by Anonymousreply 199April 14, 2021 2:50 AM

I never understand smoking weed at an orgy.

by Anonymousreply 200April 14, 2021 11:34 PM

Do trans men go to orgies?

by Anonymousreply 201April 14, 2021 11:49 PM

Sometimes, R201, but it doesn't always end well:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 14, 2021 11:54 PM

So a woman on testosterone showed up at a gay orgy and didn’t understand why nobody wanted to play?

by Anonymousreply 203April 15, 2021 12:05 AM

Vaginas, no matter how they delusionally identify, are always unwelcome at gay male orgies r203

by Anonymousreply 204April 15, 2021 12:14 AM

Why would you go to a gay orgy if technically you’re a woman and you could go to any straight bar and find 20 guys ready and willing? This seems like someone self-perpetuating their own victim narrative.

by Anonymousreply 205April 15, 2021 12:33 AM

Women who “identify” as gay men are insane r205

Their main goal is to force themselves, and their vaginas, where they are not wanted.

by Anonymousreply 206April 15, 2021 1:09 AM

I wouldn't mind trying a FTM one day

by Anonymousreply 207April 15, 2021 3:04 AM

Transitioning just for the day is a bit extreme!

by Anonymousreply 208April 15, 2021 5:30 AM

Let's move away from the trans talk please

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 209April 15, 2021 7:15 AM

Do trans have orgies?

by Anonymousreply 210April 15, 2021 4:04 PM

No, they are too busy going to gay ones so they can get rejected and blog about it on Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 211April 15, 2021 10:04 PM

At least they don't no show.

I do think that's poor etiquette when people no show and you've gone to the effort of putting on a good spread.

by Anonymousreply 212April 15, 2021 11:09 PM

I see what you did there R212.

by Anonymousreply 213April 15, 2021 11:17 PM

I knew someone who did those house parties and he said about 1/3 to 1/2 the number of guys who RSVP actually show.

by Anonymousreply 214April 15, 2021 11:24 PM

It was hysterical. We were all in K-holes sitting around with blank stares on our faces. No sex.

by Anonymousreply 215April 15, 2021 11:26 PM

R215 When we did Ket back in the day, as a precursor to fruity goings on, all we finished up doing was some weird Tae Kwon Do in a K-hole!

by Anonymousreply 216April 15, 2021 11:41 PM

Went to a friend of a friend's pool party whom I never met. It was a mix of men and women. My friend's friend was really hot. We arrived late and people were already starting to leave. Eventually it was me, my friend, the host and three other guys out by the pool. A few of us got in the hot tub. I was several drinks in and started flirting with the host. After a makeout session, I look over and the other two guys were making out and my friend was sucking off the other guy on a pool chair. We got out of the hot tub and founds pool chairs of our own. The pairings eventually became a group and everyone enjoyed each other. I had never hooked up with my friend before (though I had fantasized about). To this day it remains my #1 spank bank memory.

by Anonymousreply 217April 15, 2021 11:52 PM

In her novel "How To Save Your Own Life" Erica Jong continues the saga of her dipsy heroine Isadora Wing, a thinly disguised version of herself. In this novel she recounts Isadora's experiences in Hollywood (one of the characters in the book is obviously Julia Phillips) and of course one of her experiences is an orgy at a drug and alcohol fueled Hollywood party. She describes it like this:

"Somewhere in the hazy beginning of it all I was being fucked in the ass by Hans and Roseanna ate me and Rosanna's husband sucked my nipples. Then Kirsten of the gigantic knockers appeared and preempted me in the breast department. At a later, wetter and sweatier point in the evening, Robert was fucking me Rosanna was behind him encouraging him and holding his balls helpfully. I couldn't help but notice that Robert never did get very hard , and it momentarily flickered through my mind that maybe this was the secret of most of the sex people, the sexual emissionaries, they really weren't very potent without what you might call all this peer group pressure. At some point Robert fucked Rosanna and I had the distinct sense that it took all the rest of us being there to accomplish the simplest missionary mating.

"But was it FUN, my friends always ask? And the truth is I can hardly remember Of course it was engrossing. And of course there were lots of orgasms: mine, his, hers, theirs, everybody's. And there was the added pleasure of feeling superior, liberated, special, above the common bourgeois of uptight people, fucking two by two.

I kept thinking Oh, gee, I'm eating a woman while another woman eats me, while a a man fucks her, while a man sucks him! Oh golly, this is certainly a first! And yet the dominate feeling of it all was that we should have have had someone there directing traffic , possibly with a megaphone, because it was all so much like rush hour.

The by now virtually anonymous pile of bodies became like one organism, stretching, contracting, eating, excreting, moving onto drier ground when we had soiled the last. It had ten arms, ten legs, two penises, three vaginas and six breasts of assorted sizes and five mouths that were practically always full. Something was always in eruption, as a series of volcanos. Something was always being gobbled by some orifice or other. When at last Kirsten got up and went into the living room to get wine for us, it felt like an amputation."

She goes on the say that the orgy gave her "a feeling of closeness, of being nothing but a body, and that was enough." But upon reflection she concedes that "These weren't people I loved...they were BODIES. The closeness I'd felt a minute before shifted to revulsion. The others were drifting off to sleep in various positions on the bed and floor. I got up and wandered into the bathroom, where I stared at myself for a long time in the mirror over the sink, wondering what on EARTH to do now."

by Anonymousreply 218April 16, 2021 12:08 AM

Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 219April 16, 2021 2:47 AM

Is that because Grindr and social media have made orgies highly unusual, R171?

Back when we actually had gay spaces and public cruising grounds, orgies were an everyday occurrence. Nobody had to plan them and there was no discrimination or “filtering out” people until you saw them in-person, at the same gathering.

by Anonymousreply 220April 16, 2021 10:08 PM

Of course, r167, r175, r177 and r178 (all the same person) has to come in and shit all over a thread with denigrating ESTS because some people were having more fun than he has in his self-righteous, incel lifestyle.

Is there any thread you won’t try to steer into a toxic disparagement of minorities?

Why don’t we discuss the lifestyles of fat, untouchable internet trolls or white Trump trailer trash who have to beat their sisters for sex?

by Anonymousreply 221April 16, 2021 10:30 PM

R206, kind of like you on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 222April 16, 2021 10:34 PM

This thread has become one right-wing incel troll talking to itself.

by Anonymousreply 223April 16, 2021 10:37 PM

R223 Don’t you mean jerking off?

by Anonymousreply 224April 16, 2021 10:38 PM

R207, you would no longer be gay, you'd be into that pansexual shit or perhaps you are now.

by Anonymousreply 225April 18, 2021 10:59 AM

there are still gay orgies in HK - though they are not as prevalent as they were. i find younger guys these days mostly don't like group sex. i've discovered in my dotage that i don't like three ways. the math is off, someone is always jealous or left out and these days it's me.

by Anonymousreply 226April 18, 2021 11:15 AM

Oh that interest R226.

I always find even numbers are where the trouble starts. Obviously, you need to put a lot of legwork into arranging a 3 some as you do for a group session. All 3 participants need to be into all 3 , otherwise it simply will not work. That needs to be agreed up front, first. If any of the participants are unsure then pull out.

Group is a little easier, I find. Not everyone needs to be into everyone. It's the mix that you need to get right. I cannot stress the need for more tops than you think you need, because those Vers guys you've invited, well they will be presenting hole quicker than you can say Jack Robinson if the action is good.

by Anonymousreply 227April 18, 2021 12:35 PM

There was a couple in Baltimore who hosted a monthly orgy, the rules were you had to enter through the back garage, then enter a porch where you removed all your clothes, then you go into the room. Looking back it could of been very dangerous! I only went once, one older guy showed me way to much interest and wouldn't take no for an answer so I didn't stay long but it was a good experience I suppose. As most people were driving there was no beers, probably didn't help.

I also remember a nice guy trying to host one in his hotel room in Virginia, me and two others showed up, it was soooo awkward and I left pretty quickly. No one was assertive enough to start. Shame as the host was hot.

by Anonymousreply 228April 18, 2021 12:40 PM

I always think you need two people at an orgy who are really into each other to ignite the group fun.

It can be very awkward otherwise, if you're sat around sipping your sarsaparilla and chatting about the host's antimacassars.

by Anonymousreply 229April 18, 2021 1:06 PM

A read some advice from a guy on IG about doing a threesome. He said there will always be one person you'll be more into than the other, so it is best to get started with the one you're least into so that they do not immediately feel left out and it gets awkward.

by Anonymousreply 230April 21, 2021 11:23 PM

Boston? There aren't any gays left here.

by Anonymousreply 231April 21, 2021 11:26 PM

Yes R119, and that's exactly how it happened. I invited some friends over to my first apartment just as a get together, and one of them brought a VHS porno and a sex toy as a "housewarming gift", one of those rubber/silicone fake ass masturbator toys. I had hooked up with most of them already, so I guess I kind of instigated it unintentionally. I stepped aside for a moment to take a leak, and when I came back they were all already starting to jerk off and make out with each other with the porn playing on my TV.

My neighbors got an earful that night, we were up till 5 in the morning. I also had to replace my bed frame because they broke it.

by Anonymousreply 232April 21, 2021 11:42 PM

I lived with a lot of guys in college, all gay as Paul Lynde, and they decided to have an orgy one day, each inviting several other guys. They all prided themselves on synchronized climaxes — when one came they *all* came. It was legendary.

I declined participation. I just couldn’t do the synchronized orgasm thing. So I was coming home with a bucket of kfc that night, thinking they’d be finished, and hungry, by the time I got home. I got to the door and heard muted moaning sounds on the other side—oh brother I think, and open the door.

There they all are, locked into each other like a zany, HOT jigsaw puzzle. Seeing me standing there, fully clad and holding the bucket of kfc, was too much for them—one immediately came and, due to synchronization, they all started coming, simultaneously. It was all I could do to get out of the path of the wave of cum resolutely advancing my way. It caught the bucket of kfc, which floated to the top as the wave exited the apartment and flowed with a roaring sound through the halls.

My God, I cried, and ran out the door in the wake of this wave, as several guys picked up pieces of chicken that had fallen from the bucket and began timidly munching on it.

To my impotent horror I saw Mrs. Sanchez in 2B coming up the stairway — directly in the path of the pitiless jism tsunami. She only had a second to react as she literally disappeared into the wall of gay jism. As it flowed downward she again became visible, lying feet up on the stairway, the bucket of kfc resting on her head like a crown.

Well, didn’t she have triplets nine months later? All, as it turned out, as gay as Paul Lynde.

by Anonymousreply 233April 22, 2021 12:00 AM

[quote] So I was coming home with a bucket of kfc that night

A true DLer

by Anonymousreply 234April 22, 2021 12:49 AM

During a threesome, I always start with the less attractive one (I’ve usually had 3-somes with couples).

I figure most would go for the more attractive one so the less attractive one would tend to feel left out.

My favorite couple started just like that. I went for the less attractive one and he had the biggest cock I’d ever seen. Jackpot!

by Anonymousreply 235April 22, 2021 6:12 AM

The least attractive one always has the biggest dick and knows how to fuck. The attractive one has insecurity issues and is a dud in my experience.

by Anonymousreply 236April 22, 2021 6:11 PM

The only bad thing about orgies is trying to find your underwear in the big pile afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 237April 22, 2021 7:27 PM

I always left an orgy wearing better underwear. It was the way I kept them separate.

by Anonymousreply 238April 22, 2021 11:19 PM

In the 90's, a guy used to host hotel orgies on Sunday afternoons in Valley Stream, Long Island. Most of the guys there were married and had told their wives they were at Home Depot or working out at the gym.

I reserved a spot at one of them, got there at the appointed time, walked in and there were about 30 guys in this small hotel room. Sucking and fucking in every available bit of space. I liked it well enough to go back a few times. It was always WELL attended.

by Anonymousreply 239April 22, 2021 11:26 PM

Would a pre op trans Asian be welcome at an orgy?

by Anonymousreply 240April 23, 2021 5:19 AM

Yes sure R240, if it was a pre op Asian trans orgy.

by Anonymousreply 241April 23, 2021 6:38 AM

I might go anyway and lock myself in the only bathroom and cry for an hour if I get rejected.

by Anonymousreply 242April 23, 2021 6:48 AM

It's a non gender safe space bathroom so please feel free.

by Anonymousreply 243April 23, 2021 6:50 AM

Will sticky rice be provided in the bathroom be orgy allies as a sign of Trans Asian awareness?

by Anonymousreply 244April 23, 2021 6:55 AM

*by

by Anonymousreply 245April 23, 2021 6:57 AM

The non gender safe space bathroom has been fully kitted out to accommodate all oriental, I mean all orientations' needs.

by Anonymousreply 246April 23, 2021 7:15 AM

I will emerge from bathroom triumphantly singing,

🎶 I am trans-Asian, hear me roar....in numbers too great to ignore...

by Anonymousreply 247April 23, 2021 7:30 AM

I like the idea/fantasy of an orgy, but in reality I don't think I would enjoy it, I never accepted any of the invites I've had to one.

I think the only way I could see it working for me is if I could hand pick all the attendees. They would ALL have to be guys I want to have sex with - not me go to a random orgy and feel like there was no one I wanted to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 248April 23, 2021 12:01 PM

I've actually realised I technically have been in an orgy, when I've checked out the dark rooms in clubs - not had sex myself in them but been right next to guys who were.

by Anonymousreply 249April 23, 2021 12:35 PM

The idea of an orgy in Boston makes me laugh. It's the most uptight, unsexual place I've ever been.

by Anonymousreply 250April 23, 2021 1:55 PM

I agree, even brunch in boston is a priggish annoyance

by Anonymousreply 251April 23, 2021 2:01 PM

I attended one in London when I was a hot young guy. Although it wasn't really an orgy, it was a gang bang. Some old bottom queen on the bed in his hotel room, surrounded by other guys like myself (although most of them spoke Polish or Czech or some other language I couldn't understand).

Bottom Queen demanded we all take turns fucking him. I was a little shy to perform but he yelled at me that it was "my turn." It was like the proverbial hot dog in a hallway.

I don't think anyone came with him. But a few of the guys started wanking and sucking each other off but Bottom Queen yelled at them to stop.

I couldn't figure out why everyone was staying until I noticed another guy giving envelopes of what looked like cash to a lot of the other guys. They were hookers! But for a moment I got excited thinking I might get an envelope, too.

I waited, until I was almost the last to leave. No money for me.

FUCK YOU, BOTTOM QUEEN!

by Anonymousreply 252April 23, 2021 9:29 PM

I was there and since I’m Asian I only got an envelope with a coupon for a free ice cream cone for my services.

by Anonymousreply 253April 23, 2021 9:43 PM

I've attached chem fueled orgies and they're off putting if you arrive not on anything. All these gurning faces looking at you. I made my excuses and left them to it.

by Anonymousreply 254April 24, 2021 12:02 AM

[quote] I only got an envelope with a coupon for a free ice cream cone for my services.

Sounds alright to me, mate.

by Anonymousreply 255April 24, 2021 12:13 AM

Isn't anyone attending an orgy considering the fact that they might get an STD? It doesn't seem like protected sex goes on at orgies.

by Anonymousreply 256April 25, 2021 4:04 AM

Yeah, you could put your mouth on a dick only to find out it was just up someone's ass raw. The guy you're making out with could've just rimmed four guys.

by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2021 4:39 AM

It was the best of times it was the worst of times...

by Anonymousreply 258April 25, 2021 5:21 AM

why can't protected sex go on at orgies? you are allowed to use condom surely.

by Anonymousreply 259April 25, 2021 6:03 PM

Everyone there thinks PREP protects you from all STDs.

by Anonymousreply 260April 25, 2021 7:17 PM

Nobody said you CAN'T have protected sex at an orgy, R259. It just seems like people attending orgies don't seem to want to bother with protecting themselves from STDs. Maybe that's one of the attractions of it; the danger of getting an STD just adds more spice.

by Anonymousreply 261April 25, 2021 9:09 PM

All of the memorable orgies I've ever been to have copious amounts of condoms available in finger bowls dotted around. Clearly, at the invitation stage, hosts and guests need to agree if it's a BB event. If it is, then guests are free to pull out at that stage.

by Anonymousreply 262April 25, 2021 10:54 PM

^ I see what you did there.

by Anonymousreply 263April 26, 2021 12:31 AM

Mardi Gras

by Anonymousreply 264April 26, 2021 12:39 AM

I get the impression that at orgies condoms are optional, not required. Very risky, that.

by Anonymousreply 265April 26, 2021 12:55 AM

What first hand experience of the orgy scene have you got R265 to back that Impression up?

Surely, safe sex allies, always pack their own condoms too, when heading out to an orgy? I know I would.

by Anonymousreply 266April 26, 2021 2:21 AM

The experiences talked about on this thread lead me to believe that condoms at orgies are optional, R266. The descriptions of the sex don't mention condoms at all. It seems to me that at orgies if you want to wear a condom, fine. If you don't want to wear one, well, that's ok too. I guess the risk of getting an STD doesn't bother some people. I knew some straight guy in college who fucked anything, without condoms. I asked him if he was concerned about getting an STD and he said "I never think about that." I guess orgy attendees don't think about it, either.

by Anonymousreply 267April 26, 2021 3:02 AM

AC hotel on west 40th in midtown NYC has gotten a whispered reputation for hosting groups (4-7 guys approx). Last week I was invited to one and sent a group pic of the participants, which was a first

by Anonymousreply 268May 3, 2021 9:32 PM

R268 Was it like a police lineup photo of the cookie smelling participants?

by Anonymousreply 269May 3, 2021 10:02 PM

R268 - when I met the would-be revelers who invited me to Palm Springs, I politely declined. The organizer was a rich bald one that smelled of old lady and talked incessantly about his chickens, the Muller investigation, how had feared technology so much in his WASPY youth he had been afraid to buy a digital watch and now excelled at Excel. He seemed high on Adderall as well.

His partner, who he called "love of my life" was an anorexic former dancer about 20 years his junior who now cooked at Whole Foods and had sallow skin, green bags under his eyes, and a look of desperation. His "secretary" was a skinny blonde femme guy in cheap female sandals and an ovarian jumpsuit with pencil thin legs and wrists and a man bun. This one smelled like milk. A couple of bears under 5'5" were among the invitees. They looked like twins of Rosie O'Donnell's with a tinge of Down's Syndrome.

The most disturbing part was that on the flight to Vegas he not only kept texting me on Facebook but, apparently, posting loads of pictures of their group in first class as they travelled to the orgy. The fucker took his dog and even addressed one post to his real secretary..."Gonna eat a Bobby Flay burger and think of you Alicia"...she was a young woman who had probably only accepted the role because he gave her a junior manager title and she felt it would advance her career.

by Anonymousreply 270May 3, 2021 11:41 PM

Back in St. Olaf we were wild! We folded paper cranes every Thursday at the 4H Club.

He said "orgy" not "origami", Rose!

by Anonymousreply 271May 3, 2021 11:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!