Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dark Lesbians

Sharpened labia of the night / Their breasts two strained and livid dots / Demons of piqued wicker drone...

by Anonymousreply 464April 6, 2021 8:39 AM

You're a loony.

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2013 6:19 AM

R1 = dark lesbian

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2013 6:29 AM

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2013 7:05 AM

Mesopotamian Mat Munchers.

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2013 1:51 PM

Labia Loving Lascivious Looneys = Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2013 1:53 PM

Is this Mitchfest`s opening invocation?

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2013 1:54 PM

R6 wins.

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2013 1:55 PM

Raw tits, flush with milk, a small goat follows at her scent. A mass of dark ravens mane fur flowing from the heaving meaty gland between her thick thighs. a warriors braid down her muscular back. an oxen's pelt over her broad shoulders. rich menstrual blood flows down onto her viking boot. her hooves, horn, and tail greased with the cunt musk of the villages ripest, thick titted virgins. This glorious, valiant, she-huntress scouting out all of the undergounds remaining outlawed cock, each one severed another feather in her dark crown

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2013 5:57 PM

"...a small goat follows at her scent."

Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2013 6:42 PM

She glides from the church rooftop onto the brush and dead grass. Squealing as her pendulant breasts and nipple ring brush rock. Her crew cut shaved close, black bat wings fold into her fur matted, muscular back. She squats and sniffs around, smelling shit. Spotting a nice pile to her left, she devours it. A man walks by, she screeches demonically, lifts her wings to glide in his direction, teeth bared, shaking with rage, contempt, blind hate and fury. She swoops low

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2013 6:49 AM

[quote]Mitchfest's

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2013 7:05 AM

Sagged tits pounding furiously as the barrel chested lesbian runs from police. She wears cargo shorts 3 sizes too large with wallet chain, a wifebeater and gleaming white reeboks. Siren blaring as she climbs into a dumpster, sweat dripping down her mannish face, warm urine begins to spread through the crotch of her shorts. What was her crime? Is she just a dark lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 12June 13, 2013 9:14 PM

Tits touch tits. Cellulite worshipped. Both of them sharing a warm milk bath. Michelle Shocked in the cd player. All of a sudden the house goes pitch black, a third huge brute woman kicks in the bathroom door. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 13June 13, 2013 11:36 PM

Dark lesb'an laughed and danced and lit the candles one by one!

*CLAP CLAP*

Danced to her gypsy music til her brew was done!

by Anonymousreply 14June 13, 2013 11:45 PM

An obese woman with shaved head and tribal breast tattoo moans low in the suffocating heat of a basement, both arms chained to the ceiling. A rat scurries across her teva'd foot, she cries out. There's death metal thundering mercilessly on an unseen speaker system. A nude, muscular woman walks slowly behind the captive and lashes her savagely with a leather whip. Such pleasure. Dark lesbians...

by Anonymousreply 15June 14, 2013 12:15 AM

Please go on!

I laughed so hard there are tears!

by Anonymousreply 16June 14, 2013 2:25 AM

The 4x4 pulls into the gluten free organic grocer, a 49 year old woman looks in the rearview and runs her hand through her salt and pepper butch cut, she cracks the widow for her wolf/german shepard mix. She exits the car when a small asian woman brandishing a switch blade appears from behind the garbage bin. "I cut your dick face bitch, give key." The woman ducks low an puts up both fists like a boxer, she and the asian begin circling each other. She growls as the asian advances with the blade. She attempts to throw a punch and the asian slashes her arm.

by Anonymousreply 17June 14, 2013 5:50 AM

She's riding her quad through the forest trail in her cowboy hat. A fat, topless, 23 year old longhaired 'girly girl' has her arms wrapped around her waist. She feels so honorable, so strong with her girl holding her tight. The motor buzzes until they reach a clearing with a still smoking fire pit, it's a group of frat boys! and they immediate start to heckle the women. The quad's engine revs and theres an attempt to flee. The topless fat girl squeals as the boys snatch her from the back of the quad, they mock her breasts and throws rocks at the other woman speeding away on the quad. It's getting dark, dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 18June 14, 2013 8:41 AM

Who needs Mitchfest when you have Dark Lesbians!

by Anonymousreply 19June 14, 2013 9:44 AM

[quote]Mitchfest

I told you then, so I wouldn't have to tell you now.

by Anonymousreply 20June 15, 2013 4:54 AM

A plantain plunged savagely into the butch dykes filthy meat hole. She breathlessly, desperately pleads "Noo, please! not without vasoline." Her cries go unheard as the long french cucumber enters her shitter.

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2013 4:56 AM

What is this?

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2013 5:13 AM

She gels back her hair, pops her collar, throws on her leather jacket. its a big night, shes meeting a potential new lover at the jill sobule concert. She locks her door, begins descending the stairs of her building but stops dead in her tracks as she hears the unmistakable sound of a monkeys howl. who is it? why is this happening? dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2013 5:18 AM

"...but stops dead in her tracks as she hears the unmistakable sound of a monkeys howl. who is it? why is this happening? dark lesbians"

This is pure genius.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2013 5:21 AM

Two fatty dykes running through the jungle in south america. A jeep driven by a raving, half mad butch is hot on their trail. They're all high on cocaine. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2013 5:35 AM

The lesbian holds a knife to the quivering throat of the male intruder. "This is the last time a god damn man comes in here." Her grip loosens ever so slightly and the man grabs the knife wielding arm from his left. There's a brutal struggle, swine like growls, gnashing of teeth.. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2013 6:46 AM

Dancing, dancing, banana tits glisten in moonglow, hairy armpits a furious bush, long stringy grey hair is whipped from side to side before catching fire in the ceremonial fire pit and sparking a wild inferno atop the lesbian crones head. She moans low and continues dancing her nude jig. she does a combination backflip and jump to land on a giant wooden cross. she moans orgasmically at having mounted the cross. it is accomplished. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2013 9:48 PM

I think you guys might like lesbian erotic classic the Viking "Rika's Jewel". It has sex rites involving ejaculating frozen cows ordained by runic symbols and human sacrifice with big-titted blondes holding knives. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2013 9:58 PM

WTF are "Dark Lesbians"?

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2013 10:30 PM

Oh my god I can't breathe, this is my favorite DL thread that has no relation to current events. You guys are genius!

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2013 8:12 AM

She enters the coffeehouse and barks at the glassy-eyed crowd. An old laptop crashes through the window, juices dripping down myriad thighs. Beneath the angry pine, five crones release their yarn. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2013 8:40 AM

A teen trollop is watching cartoons at her pimp's fetid bodega. Teddy Ruxpin falls through the roof, setting fire to dozens of bras. Who re-programmed it to hum Indigo Girls songs? Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2013 9:00 AM

Pitch black tits, an ape's eyes, thin lips with buck teeth. she hides under your stairs, masturbating furiously. stimulating her lemur's clit like the madwoman she is. you hang up your coat as she grips your ankle. a gun shot goes off in the night. there's a mad dash into the bathroom, you lock the door.

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2013 9:18 AM

She's looks like a man with tits, like a plumber.. she travels in a 1989 honda with a baby dyke and in the passenger seat, a fat new lover who is conventionally feminine, heterosexual, and completely unsuccessfull in attempts to leverage lesbian 'unavailability' into increased sexual interest from men. the baby dyke realizes they're going fast, so fast. "slow down!" the car flips down a ravine. it bursts into flames, only one of them crawls out, on fire, tits exposed. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2013 9:47 AM

R33, u forgot the "Dark Lesbians." part.....

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2013 9:47 AM

She looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Terminator 1'... with sagged tits. she rides a harley,with a saddle bag. In the saddle bag? her ex-lovers panties... and scalp. dark lesbians...

by Anonymousreply 36June 24, 2013 10:27 PM

A hogtied butch thrown in the back of a pickup truck, flesh thuds hard on metal. A dyke in a captain's hat steps on the gas, floors it. Soon they're going 90, the butch begins to frantically untie her hands. She loosens the rope and pops up terrifying the driver, driver swerves and the butch stands and jumps from the truck into a ravine at the side of the highway. she tumbles, tumbles, and her tee shirt is ripped clean off. she lands with a thud beside a dried bush. her roped feet have come undone in the tumble. she jumps back up and scrambles up the hill. a gay in a smartcar stops and lets her in. they decide to go after the captain. step on the gas. revenge. bloodlust. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 37June 24, 2013 11:49 PM

Not a Gaiman fan.

by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2013 12:03 AM

R38, his wife could be an actress in the movie version of "Dark Lesbians"

by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2013 12:50 AM

A lesbian at your window in the middle of the night. She wants to use your phone for a local call. She's been locked out, she's lost. You're terrified, you can't move, but for some reason you comply, lift the window and hand her your phone. She breathes heavy and caresses your hand as you pass her the phone. She dials the numbers exrutiatingly slow, mumbles something indecipherable into the reciever. hanging up, she hands it back and caresses you again, your hear her shuffling away, exiting the yard dragging a bag of aluminum cans behind her, you hear the fence open then she calls to you again, asks if she can have a drink from your hose.

by Anonymousreply 40June 26, 2013 7:59 AM

"A lesbian is in the yard again!" the child screams. "Bolt the door, lock the windows, hurry!" the mother replies before running into the cellar and grabbing her rifle.

by Anonymousreply 41June 27, 2013 5:01 AM

Fuck I must be the only one with literary talent. i thought gays were clever.

by Anonymousreply 42June 27, 2013 7:16 AM

I'm confused, R42 - are you saying you're not clever? You posted the last few 'dark lesbian' scenarios.

by Anonymousreply 43June 27, 2013 7:42 AM

whoever was posting at r8, r10, r12, r13, r15, r17, and r18 had me in literal tears, stomach hurting from laughing. After that... well...no so much.

by Anonymousreply 44June 27, 2013 9:02 AM

Well thanks dude, i wrote all those. then when u said u liked it, think i tried too hard. �haha. man, i wrote all of these except the like teddy rukpin one and the one before it

by Anonymousreply 45June 27, 2013 9:40 AM

Fuck straight men like R44/R45. Who said they could be here? This is a gay website.

by Anonymousreply 46June 27, 2013 9:52 AM

your momma, r46

by Anonymousreply 47June 27, 2013 9:58 AM

The bespectecled, longhair grey hag suckles at the teet of her lover like a newborn babe. The sheets are drenched with sour she-juice. It smells like a shitter in their bedroom. It's dark and warm in there like a womb. Ani DiFranco (pre-man loving traitor era) coos and wails and thumps on their shitty little boombox. They live in the ghetto, and bring home their locally grown organic co-op produce box each week. Each week they'll beam at the glorious red of the beets or ardent green of the cilantro. As the hag moves into finger her lover, a man kicks in the door. Blood curdling screams... The sound of hatred itself. A nude struggle. Darklesbians

by Anonymousreply 48June 28, 2013 5:49 AM

Date rape or hate bash anyone lately, R47? Death to straight men.

by Anonymousreply 49June 28, 2013 6:10 AM

R47 is no different than the other arrogant straight men who feel entitled to invade other people's spaces. He's probably spent the day legislating women's bodies, or jeering gay men who still can't get married.

by Anonymousreply 50June 28, 2013 6:13 AM

lol, that must be a dark lesbian hating on straight men... what kind of gay hates straight men? shit, straight guys their favorites.

by Anonymousreply 51June 28, 2013 6:15 AM

Omg we have a real life dark lesbian in here bashing men!! I'm a total gay and I wrote all these (i know u sisters too well!!). the straight guys my supporter and fan, don't fuckin hate on him and talking shit on him for being a man, im a man too and a gay and i wrote all this truthful shit about u hahaha. ur just a man hater, jealous of juicy, delicious hanging cocks

by Anonymousreply 52June 28, 2013 6:28 AM

This kind of gay man hates straight men. The kind of gay man who got assaulted by straight men in high school.

by Anonymousreply 53June 28, 2013 6:31 AM

Who said all gay men love straight men? Please. Those assholes are responsible for nearly all our wars and economic woes. Part of why the DL is so fun and safe is that they don't come in here loudly proclaiming their presence.

by Anonymousreply 54June 28, 2013 6:33 AM

Dark Lesbian laughed and danced and lit the candles one by one.

by Anonymousreply 55June 28, 2013 6:45 AM

1) me, a gay, wrote all these, its fuckin humor and satire (and the truth) 2) stfu, go get some counseling for your str8 man issues and leave my straight supporter the fuck alone, he goes where he wants, youre obviously at least in your deep 50s and believe in a ghettoization, disco popper idea of gay manhood thats only an embarassment to us younger and or more involved. dont fuckin pick on str8 people, its not cool. 3) maybe u r a gay but u sound like a dark lesbian,, hatin.... excludin.. grotesquein

by Anonymousreply 56June 28, 2013 7:37 AM

[quote]Dark Lesbian laughed and danced and lit the candles one by one.

Danced to her gypsy music till her booze gone.

by Anonymousreply 57June 28, 2013 7:54 AM

R56 = Brandon

The thread has concluded.

by Anonymousreply 58June 28, 2013 8:25 AM

I'm in my twenties, Brandon. We no longer support your fortysomething slavery to straight men.

by Anonymousreply 59June 28, 2013 8:26 AM

Brandon? bitch, don't know him. I'm in my early mid-thirties, honey. And oh hell no, who do you think u are saying our delicious thread is over? i mean YOU almost killed it with your hateration but you cant. I am no slave to straight men, theyre my hags, my fans, supporters, or potential bi-sexual lovers. and i dont know, maybe im scrappy honey but a motherfucker only gets to assault ME once, sorry about high school. and you are SO like a dark lesbian, you hate a whole group of people huh? want to exclude them.. wow thats healthy,intelligent, cool, uh huh... just get out me and my allies thread

by Anonymousreply 60June 28, 2013 9:11 AM

Is it true that dark lesbians, like their dark brethren, will not go down?

by Anonymousreply 61June 28, 2013 10:51 AM

Stud dyke beating a man outside the club, crowd gathering. she flashes a gang sign, red bandana on fire, shorts down near to the ankle, tube sock covering any exposed leg. she kicks the man, again, again...

by Anonymousreply 62June 28, 2013 11:34 AM

What is this thread?

by Anonymousreply 63June 28, 2013 3:19 PM

Gay men are such assholes.

by Anonymousreply 64June 28, 2013 3:54 PM

Lesbians are such cunts.

by Anonymousreply 65June 28, 2013 3:58 PM

No, it is straight men who are cunts.

by Anonymousreply 66June 28, 2013 4:10 PM

This thread jumped the shark at:

[quote]She looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Terminator 1'... with sagged tits. she rides a harley,with a saddle bag. In the saddle bag? her ex-lovers panties... and scalp. dark lesbians...

You're not clever, dear.

by Anonymousreply 67June 28, 2013 4:16 PM

R69 they cant all be great, why dont you write one, go ahead.. fuck if im not clever, u bitch.

by Anonymousreply 68June 28, 2013 6:18 PM

Pussy on fire. Savage tits. A low guttural moan. Dark lesbian dancing, around and around, high kick each time. Long glorious blonde mane, new extensions, fresh tracks down her back. Misty cigarettes, smoky haze, cat eye, pout lips. Do you know her?

by Anonymousreply 69June 28, 2013 8:03 PM

Sorry, some of these are funny.

by Anonymousreply 70June 28, 2013 8:15 PM

Please don't fight in the Dark Lesbians thread!

It was such a funny, random, and unexpected topic. We don't even have a definition for a "dark lesbian", but it doesn't stop the hilarious writers from making a new version of a dark lesbian each time. Why does there need to be gay/straight bashing on a GAY website? Aren't we all sick of it already. Can't we all just laugh together?

Wait, what's that noise. Is someone in here? Do i smell burning hair? *footsteps* ... Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 71June 28, 2013 9:48 PM

Are they like Dark Phoenix? Do they consume distant stars and wipe out civilizations of five billion people?

by Anonymousreply 72June 28, 2013 10:03 PM

I didn't get it before, but I get it now. Here I sit, throwing back Coronas in front of a window in the heart of the lesbian Mecca. It's pouring from my heart..

Birkenstocks, road bike, lady with a beard. Tree tattoo. Hitler hairdo happy trail hipsters. Bohemian bones rattling, exposed keg bellies jiggling in the taco scented breeze. Somewhere in a bike basket, a weed brownie is nestled in the cloth of a purple bandana. Someone has spilled PBR on the crotch of her pants.

Butch lesbian tits shielded by a sandwich board, under the sweltering sun, a Mexican daddy gives you the look. Esta noche? Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 73June 28, 2013 11:54 PM

Her lover's ex-lover was arriving in town, Nae couldn't help but be jealous, Kimya, the ex, was a major heartthrob in the lesbian community, she was a deaf mute, epileptic, wheelchair bound performance artist who hadn't shaved in 17 years. Everyone knew Kimya..

by Anonymousreply 74June 29, 2013 3:22 AM

sinister sapphos sneering, snorting, sinning

that late afternoon vicious christian recruiter, now stripped and writhing beneath the approving yellow gleam of a drake's leer

blonde tresses torn now, and lashing in bull dyke thunder claps transgressive workboots stomp in thyme

a labial beatdown, a fingerbang to forever, boundaries blasted, let the river just flow now, gush and

whisper no more

then more

by Anonymousreply 75June 29, 2013 3:34 AM

Hilarious. Can you please tell poor me what "dark lesbians" are?

by Anonymousreply 76June 29, 2013 3:37 AM

R77 you clearly don't belong here with your fancy writing and shit

by Anonymousreply 77June 29, 2013 5:44 AM

Filthy feet in rubber thongs, a slight bellbottom jean shredded at the cuff, her hunched frame in a burnt orange tanktop. long, thin, straight brown hair. one front tooth left. she has a fuck you look and a gpc 100 in her left hand. life's been a hard, long, fucked up trip, the party went on too many years before she even knew yet. every man took a shit on her or left her with a kid he didn't want. she used to want more when she used to want things. when she was a kid she could dance all night, before all night became fuzzy posters and meth, gettin a beer poured over her head then locked out of the trailer by whichever man had the sack that night. the dykes werent no better. Jealous, angry, they would knock her around the trailer, blacken her eye. But there was Joanie, yeah Joanie was different, real tender like, she even went to community college for a semester back in the day. Yeah Joanie had plans. Too bad she got ran over by that diesel.

by Anonymousreply 78June 29, 2013 7:02 AM

A labial beat down and a finger bang to forever go on with yer bad self R77 *clapping*

by Anonymousreply 79June 29, 2013 7:06 AM

Fat cheeked boyish face flushed and quivering with fear, coke bottle glasses, sweat stained wife beater. She's mustering up her courage to walk over to one of the popular girls to ask her to dance. Mind racing, she goes over and taps her crush on the shoulder. "Can I have this dance m'lady?"... "What?! aren't you a girl? Look at your big boobs! Gross, my boyfriend will kick your ass!" ...mad dash through the gym doors, tear stained cheeks. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 80June 29, 2013 12:19 PM

Webmaster, delete this thread!

by Anonymousreply 81June 29, 2013 12:20 PM

Can someone please do a "dark faggots" or "dark queens" thread?

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 82June 29, 2013 12:43 PM

too close to home for @R84

by Anonymousreply 83June 29, 2013 1:01 PM

sweat stained flannel thongs stuffed down her throat. fear mixed with arousal as the pendulous beast forces her nubile thighs apart. the virgin's drippings collected in a cast iron skillet. breath so hot and rank and smelling of the largest fish kill known to mankind it could stun an elephant. the beast opens her duffle filled with wooden dowels of all sizes - stained with a dark, crusted matter. the beast drools and giggles as she makes her selection of tools to last the night. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 84June 29, 2013 1:41 PM

Only if there were a 'dark breeder men' thread first, R84. Death to straight males.

by Anonymousreply 85June 29, 2013 6:57 PM

"They stole my milk. Schoolteacher and his boys. They stole my milk." The lesbian runs through the forest on bare foot. "Got a choke cherry tree on my back."

by Anonymousreply 86June 29, 2013 11:46 PM

You got 2 legs not 4, sethe.

by Anonymousreply 87June 30, 2013 12:15 AM

You got 2 legs not 4, sethe.

by Anonymousreply 88June 30, 2013 12:15 AM

Orange afro under a straw hat, witches face.. brutally whipping the horse driving her carriage. She's come into the village for fresh tit, and she'll get it. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 89June 30, 2013 3:26 AM

Vegan drone. Nipples like lipstick tubes. Colors that pop. Incandescent rapes. Too close to the light. Fever drones. Estrogren burns. She tastes American.

by Anonymousreply 90July 1, 2013 1:43 PM

I would buy a book of this sick verse. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 91July 1, 2013 2:41 PM

What's the age range of the main writer in here, JW?

by Anonymousreply 92July 2, 2013 5:57 AM

U-Haul. My magic box on wheels to take me to my new love anon with all my prized possessions. My magic box quivers in anticipation of my life with (fill in name here).

Hasten! Hasten!

by Anonymousreply 93July 2, 2013 6:22 AM

All men lie, all men are liars. Her cunt's wasted, but her cunt's on fire. Angry shoulders, angry life, fuck if she'll ever be 'some little wife'. Throwin punches, downin' gin, life aint easy for these wannabe men.

by Anonymousreply 94July 3, 2013 5:24 AM

She waves down the impala on 76th and washington "You lookin ta go out?"... "how much?" "$20 a blow, $40 half n half, $50 around the world."... "i'll give you ten for the ass." she looks around the boulevard then jumps in the car. darklesbians

by Anonymousreply 95July 3, 2013 9:53 AM

I was talking not two days, to a certain butch dyke I'm lucky to know, and I asked Dana, my butch dyke friend, if I should bother dating unfamous men, and dana said "You're lucky to even know me, you're lucky to be alive, you're lucky to be drinkin here for free cos i'm a sucker for your lucky, pretty eyes...

by Anonymousreply 96July 3, 2013 10:49 PM

"She ugly, don't even look like she kin to Nettie. But she'll make the better wife. She aint smart either, and I'll just be fair, you have to watch her or she'll give away everything you own. But she can work like a man."

by Anonymousreply 97July 5, 2013 9:38 PM

Shit smeared tits. a hyena's cry. a lesbian of all 4's. a quest for fire. a cave rape. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 98July 6, 2013 5:03 AM

Sunburnt tits on the homely, deaf, auburn haired lesbian hag. Tits serving no allure or enchantment, they are just wasted, nasty little meat sacks with a raw pink nipple. freckled... ugly, nothing to fucking look at. She is actually heterosexual but pretends to be lesbian because it better suits her ugly fuckin aggressive attitude and big ego. also, men don't want her. darklesbians

by Anonymousreply 99July 6, 2013 1:05 PM

Wow, what was that R101? That was just plain mean.

Who pissed in your Kashi this morning?

by Anonymousreply 100July 6, 2013 6:50 PM

@R102, That's not a story, I know a woman exactly like that.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2013 2:03 AM

Milked lesbian tits.

by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2013 2:08 AM

Quoting FUTURE posts? What?

by Anonymousreply 103July 11, 2013 1:40 AM

Obscenely ripened butt cheeks on the lesbian in lee denim on the dancefloor of the country bar. She's in full cowgirl motif, hat, pointy boots, western shirt. She's a vision of Johnny Cash, and she knows it.. Cat calls and whistles, she's gleaming as she sheepishly looks down, eyes following her hot little boots in the two step. Next it's the electric slide... dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 104July 13, 2013 7:26 AM

If you are trying to summon up a Dark Lesbian, first you must draw a pentagram on the floor , surround it with a circle of sea salt, then write within the pentagram with menstrual blood the sacred words...

"Mobility Scooter Parking Only"

by Anonymousreply 105July 13, 2013 7:44 AM

Some women are born to lesbianism

and then there are those women who have lesbianism thrust upon them.

by Anonymousreply 106July 13, 2013 8:00 AM

Why so much lesbian anger, sadness, and loathing?

Why are we so petty with our sisters, seething over slights real or imagined, always waiting for the faintest whisper of contempt or loathing, anything to unite us in anger rather than divide us in our submission. Our laughter meted out like a misers coal, tending meagre lachrymose fires, our joyous souls solemnly guarded like a stone fortress that protects us from our desires ?

Judging? Whispering? Envying? Blaming? Loving ? Longing? Lusting? Hating? Ignoring?

oh for a world of saphhic ideals of the unity of feminine love and the solidarity of sisterhood and strength of our nurturing life giving bodies...

We have birthed a world that mocks us and demands our obeyance to the masters we once suckled at our breasts

Our language cannot spell happiness without a penis, the two words flow uncontrollably together off our scolding but envious tongues

happiness penis happiness penis hapenis hapenis hapenis a penis a penis a penis

We who give life to all, mothers of the earth and all its children , nourishing humanity with our ample bosom, we have no happiness of our own...only a hole where one should be.

by Anonymousreply 107July 13, 2013 8:30 AM

sum raped bitch with a shag haircut and a black eye crawls underneath the little fence behind the gas station as a butch is exiting the restroom, the butch goes "who fuckin did this?!", the lil bitch looks up and answers the butch "it was a man" . . dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 108July 13, 2013 9:38 AM

silver mullet helmet. red, obscene, drunken face. she grabs a young woman's cunt who passes the bar. growls "gimme sum".

by Anonymousreply 109July 13, 2013 12:09 PM

A knife held to a set of heaving tits when a lesbian kicks in the bathroom stall and tosses the rapist away from the sensuous, classically beautiful woman being attacked. The lesbian is short, fat, grey hair cut like a mans, hazy glasses, dick nose, red skin from drinking, hiking boots, denim sportshirt tucked into light blue kmart jeans. she brutally beats the would be rapist as the woman watches. there's a new hero. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 110July 13, 2013 1:14 PM

Violently pushed and passed back and forth between a group of hollering dykes. They're groping tits, slapping cheeks, grabbing at her cunt, they force her to slowly dirty dance with them. One of them rips off her top so she's nude except for a pair of daisy dukes. There's an attempt to run .. but a bunch of dykes drag her back. Violent rape on a pinball machine. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 111July 13, 2013 7:01 PM

Lesbian on the run from a group of blacks. She's bellowing "help me" in that flat, deep voice. She trips on her aasic and the cuff of her wrangler jeans. She falls right on her breasts and cries out. The leader of the blacks holds a glock to her temple. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 112July 14, 2013 2:16 AM

We see each other, you walk over to me from across the club, fedora tipped, one eye covered with a braid, you look up, ask "Do I know you?"

by Anonymousreply 113July 16, 2013 8:06 AM

The glorious butch dyke strides into town triumphantly on her donkey. She has one last feast with her crones then a walk in the garden with three fellow dykes. In the morning she is confronted by man who asks her if she's the king, "So you say" replies the dyke. The dyke is arrested for this and savagely flogged and mocked before a court of men. "If you are the king you will wear this crown of thorns and wear this purple robe!" the dyke cries out as they affix the crown and flogg her prone cellulite ridden buttocks and roll covered back...

by Anonymousreply 114July 16, 2013 11:03 AM

Dark lesbians played black magic till the hand struck on the twelve! She told me more about sourcream than I knew myself!

by Anonymousreply 115July 16, 2013 11:08 AM

The crowd of men then force the dyke to march across town carrying a crucifix, they whip and flog her savagely and she cries out. Her mother, some followers, and her reformed meth hooker lover follow after her and whine and moan and beg for the dykes release but there will be none! the flogging and marching continues to the area where the crucifixion will commence. hands and feet nailed, the cross is erected while the dyke moans low like a man wearing her crown of mockery the men affixed to her.....

by Anonymousreply 116July 16, 2013 11:10 AM

they leave the rotten butch on the cross overnight. in the morning the men come to break her legs so she'll die faster "thinks she's the king?! we showed that dyke!", when the men walk up to the cross they see she's already dead, one man says to another, "get a spear, we'll stab her see if she's alive." the second man comes back with a giant rubber dildo and he plunges it into her cunt, the dyke doesn't flinch,she's dead.

by Anonymousreply 117July 16, 2013 11:17 AM

did the dyke rise again? no. no it did not.

by Anonymousreply 118July 16, 2013 5:26 PM

That last one got really disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 119July 16, 2013 5:32 PM

The passion of the dyke. that's spiritual

by Anonymousreply 120July 16, 2013 7:30 PM

Prone crone, sunbathing nude in a shit pit amongst 7 obese virgins in kan-tuck-ee, land of the cuntess mothers. She slides her reptilian tongue around her cankerous mouth hole then plunges a gangrenous thumb into her monsters twat whilst screaming up to the fucking gods. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 121July 18, 2013 3:05 AM

The dark lesbian giggled quietly to herself. Silly dark gay men, she thought. Not one had a real nail but rather "nailed" her up with picture hooks. The shrieks of pain as dark gay after dark gay hit their thumbs trying to nail her to the cross was all too much. Christ on a cracker she thought, who are these idiots? And then wondered "who in the fuck is Christ?"

Once the dark gays ran off to the clubs, the dark lesbian freed herself from the picture hooks with the assistance of her friends Monica and Debbie. After a short confab, the dark lesbian and her friends broke into the houses of the dark gays and re-hung their artwork WAY too high, who were still dancing the night away.

Shrieks were heard throughout the kingdom that night.

by Anonymousreply 122July 18, 2013 6:54 AM

behind these walls. lesbian rapes. prison yards black eyes over lipstick. shower sharks and cunted "daddy's". pillows cover the muffled cries of being turned out. in here were the chickenhawk flies, dark lesbians of the inside..

by Anonymousreply 123July 18, 2013 9:11 PM

Furiously milked lesbian tits as she's growling and moaning on all fours, bent over a large tin bucket in the suffocatingly hot and filthy barn. all of sudden a black transexual kicks though the barn door screaming "help me! i've been raped." Fake jewels, glitter, sweat, feathers, lube, strands of a horse hair weave are everywhere. the tranny looks into the eyes of the milked lesbian on all fours and shrills an obscene cry "help mayyyyy!!"

by Anonymousreply 124July 19, 2013 5:06 PM

Horns for tits

by Anonymousreply 125July 21, 2013 7:06 AM

Swines, small piglets suckling at lesbian teats, large eyed bovine thrashing about with the lesbian battling for cud. running from pitchforks and electric prod. lesbian on all fours. rare breed. darklesbian

by Anonymousreply 126July 22, 2013 2:08 AM

The brutality of cock

by Anonymousreply 127July 22, 2013 2:50 AM

creamed corn splashed on hanging white pink nippled lesbian tits. a circle of dyke flesh masturbating to mary stuart masterson in some kind of wonderful. the cruel betrayal of baby dykes who long for peen. a fire in the dyke's living room. a nude beating, dyke on dyke. fire extiguisher spraying prone tits. a nude dyke arrest "please cover yourself sir"

by Anonymousreply 128July 24, 2013 5:09 AM

So this thread is all one nutjob replying to his/her/itself?

Move on, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 129July 24, 2013 5:14 AM

@R29 why would you try to ban this? you fucking dyke.

by Anonymousreply 130July 24, 2013 5:19 AM

Sweat pouring down flushed lesbian face as she runs into the Koa campground office begging for help. "they stole my shit, they put a cigarette butt in my cooler, they pissed in my tent then spray painted a huge cock on the side of it." the old koa man looks her up and down says "we don't want your kind here." dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 131July 26, 2013 4:57 AM

So dark they can't be seen. Moving through the night like a a burrito moves through Jennifer Aniston. Are they here now? Did they leave? Did.....they ever really exist? Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 132August 4, 2013 10:22 PM

Lesbian choked at dawn. Wranglers tucked into cowboy boots come undone. Belts unclasped. A knife held up to heaving tits. Lined face grimaces in anguish. A hanful of short grey hair.

by Anonymousreply 133August 5, 2013 2:06 AM

the crazy rhubarb lady peeks into the open window as two lesbians are scissoring feverishly

by Anonymousreply 134August 5, 2013 2:30 AM

rice patty tits on the gleeful asian lesbian running through the alleys of chinatown as shes stolen another of mr. wu's prized cocks.

by Anonymousreply 135August 31, 2013 9:44 AM

nude dancing. gyrating belly and sagged teats, cellulite ridden leg stuffed in a high heel. plastic hair on the sad, disease ridden lesbian circling the pole. can u see her? can you see her tear stained cheeks underneath the clown makeup? dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 136August 31, 2013 7:16 PM

Lesbian running towards the mechanical gate. Cell phone on the belt of her wranglers, fanny pack, crew cut, she smells of whiskey and nicotine. Help me, she cries. she's sweating, looking from side to side in panic, then a rubber cock is flung her way from behind a parked car, a gunshot rings out. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 137September 1, 2013 12:53 AM

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 138September 1, 2013 1:45 PM

A five gun salute to the fallen lesbian officer who was shot by a half-crazed butch while investigating a dildo burglary in the local trailer park. Her lover mounts the coffin, her body shudders violently as the next gun goes off. Why? whyeee? A stoic butch in the backrow is reduced to sobbing girlish tears.

by Anonymousreply 139September 2, 2013 12:22 PM

"a small goat follows at her scent"

OMG. My sides are literally aching at this thread. Carry on

by Anonymousreply 140September 3, 2013 11:12 PM

I love that Cher song!

Let's get to the part where the dark lesbians light the candles one by one...CLAP CLAP!

by Anonymousreply 141September 3, 2013 11:14 PM

Carrot orange curly mullet, angry baby face. She curses as her filthy old hatchback sputters out in a cloud of smoke. You could help her but you dont. "Trash" you call out from your car window. "Fuck you" she growls and starts running... Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 142September 4, 2013 7:01 AM

the dyke lunges at the man with the knife. she trips and they roll around on top of each other down the dirt hill. her whisky soaked breath growls in his ear. "you aint worth the cock between your legs, grrr, i'm gonna cut it!" Just as she finishes saying this the man cold cocks her in the jaw...

by Anonymousreply 143September 4, 2013 9:04 AM

the dyke lunges at the man with the knife. she trips and they roll around on top of each other down the dirt hill. her whisky soaked breath growls in his ear. "you aint worth the cock between your legs, grrr, i'm gonna cut it!" Just as she finishes saying this the man cold cocks her in the jaw...

by Anonymousreply 144September 4, 2013 9:07 AM

Trucker cap askew, carpenter shorts stained with the greases of hot wings and the previous night's lady ham. Short, round, and close to the ground, she wobbles up to the counter at CVS. "Pack'a Kools" she hisses at the elderly clerk, slamming a sixer of Genesse cream ale onto the counter. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 145September 4, 2013 2:11 PM

AIDs dementia is a sad thing.

by Anonymousreply 146September 4, 2013 4:47 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 147September 6, 2013 11:43 PM

Butch with a cock eye rubbing her palms together to stay warm. "Hey man, you got a cigarette? Can I use your phone? You wouldn't believe what happened. The motherfuckers..." You look her in the eye, say "trash". Her impotent rage burns you. She kicks the garbage can. She starts circling you, "Wanna piece of me?"

by Anonymousreply 148September 12, 2013 9:48 AM

switchblade held up to the lesbians quivering chin by another bull. vicious struggle, exposed tit, blackened eye. short grey hair pulled, a silhouette of a butch's face in agony against the alley wall. whiskey sweat. adrenaline. darklesbians

by Anonymousreply 149September 13, 2013 4:21 AM

LOL! MUST WATCH! You people are amateurs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 13, 2013 4:48 AM

the lesbian shivers in bed from aids. her stringy, unwashed grey hair stuck to her ashen, bespectacled face. she moans out in agony as just then she hears the window of her back door broken with a fist. "oh no" she mutters as she crawls out of bed and limps down the hall, "wait, don't!" the intruder spots her and tazes her in the back. her breasts jiggle in a mad spasm as the current ravishes her body. "i know why you're herrre" she mutter between convulsions. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 151September 13, 2013 6:59 AM

Blackened, shit smeared face. Roped hands. The barren, gorilla titted lesbian gallops to keep pace behind the the farmers wagon. She falls and is dragged a distance, squealing as her tits are caked with mud and dragged through the brush. "God help me" she growls

by Anonymousreply 152September 26, 2013 6:07 AM

Cowboy boots with spurs. She walks in the bar like she owns it. Grabs the first blonde she sees and cups her tits. "Mine..." she hisses. Another butch with her back turned swings around in her stool and throws a punch.

by Anonymousreply 153September 26, 2013 6:54 AM

lol

by Anonymousreply 154September 27, 2013 1:16 PM

Sitting on your porch in the dead of night smoking a cigarette when an unidentified mexican van rounds the corner and a lesbian is thrown from it onto your lawn at high speed. Why is this happening? Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 155September 28, 2013 8:26 AM

Will Mrs. Patsy Ramsey make an appearance here?

by Anonymousreply 156September 29, 2013 7:40 AM

Splooge flying across the room onto a pair of lesbian tits

by Anonymousreply 157September 30, 2013 9:51 PM

Burnt lips, hair on fire. tits exposed in the night. riding bareback on a dirtbike, 69mph. a wheelchair doubling as a shopping cart, it contains her bed roll. red, puffy, drunken face, she cries out at the passerbys. filthy,long fingernails, fingerless gloves. she cups your hand, and your daughter's breast.. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 158October 13, 2013 5:15 PM

69 mph lol

by Anonymousreply 159October 14, 2013 10:49 AM

Lesbian in a blonde fright wig with coal rimmed eyes, quivering lips and a cigarette. She's fuckin pissed. Hand on the stick shift. She watches as the house smokes, ambulance arrives, and a fat tweaker woman runs from the home while on fire. 7 dogs pulled from the home, yes, animal hoarding. the lesbian smacks n purses her lips then fiddles her long, finger like nipple before driving offf. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 160October 19, 2013 5:41 PM

Ravaged lesbian flesh. Her butch lover kicks in the door and it flies clean off the hinges landing on top of her and smothering her breasts. The butch leaps off and throws the door like it weighs two pounds. She kicks her lover's vagina. She grasps the christmas tree and begins heaving outside through the gap in the wall where the door was. Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 161October 25, 2013 10:00 AM

This has been the strangest thread I've ever read. Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 162October 25, 2013 11:56 AM

The rape, torture and lynching scenarios are seriously disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 163October 25, 2013 12:40 PM

Lol@disturbing rape/lynching/murder scenarios. Take a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 164October 25, 2013 10:05 PM

ir·rev·er·ence iˈrev(ə)rəns/Submit noun 1. a lack of respect for people or things that are generally taken seriously. "an attitude of irreverence toward politicians"

Something dark lesbian's don't understand. I don't think anyone respects them, though.

by Anonymousreply 165October 25, 2013 10:11 PM

The only torture one that sucks is the ones that are supposed to be about a lesbian Jesus. If you reread them I tried to reinterpret the actual passion story but it came out like shit..

by Anonymousreply 166October 25, 2013 10:30 PM

OMG this thread makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 167October 25, 2013 10:43 PM

Black witches tit. Lesbian moans and screams outside your window. Let her in, Let her in your heart tells you. Her eyes are pleading and tortured. You run to the kitchen and and grab a hard as a rock vegan biscuit, "Maybe it's hungry?" you say to yourself. You crack the window and pass her the morsel and she grunts. Her filthy fingers caress yours.

by Anonymousreply 168October 30, 2013 1:59 AM

You had me at 'black witches tit' LMMFAO

by Anonymousreply 169October 30, 2013 2:03 AM

Come take care of Mommy, Precious

by Anonymousreply 170November 1, 2013 8:54 AM

Cowboy boot on the metal bed frame, sheet covering her cunt. Smoking a cig, sun burnt tits exposed to the air, a fly buzzes around, lands on her sweaty, red face. "Motherfucker" she growls. She drops a hot ash into the sheets. Continues smokin her cig when black smoke starts billoeing behind her. the pillow bursts into flames, she tosses it on her lovers fat back. inferno. darklesbians

by Anonymousreply 171November 1, 2013 8:43 PM

If Satan doesn't exist then why are there......dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 172November 26, 2013 5:48 AM

What is this thread FOR?

by Anonymousreply 173November 27, 2013 8:16 PM

This one seems to fit into this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 27, 2013 8:24 PM

Lesbian climbing the chain link fence. Her Ravaged boy face grimaces in pain as the large rock connects with her back. Anguish. Raw fear. Dark lesbians. Tit of the night.

by Anonymousreply 175December 5, 2013 6:15 AM

Lesbian chased through the corn fields breasts flapping. She's stolen the farmer's scarecrow. He saw her and shot his rifle into the air and began Chase. "Fuck u old man" screams the indignant lesbian. She's armed with only a slingshot.

by Anonymousreply 176December 6, 2013 8:21 PM

Lesbian comes to the window. She crawls inside and waits by the light of the moon. She'll be home soon. Dark Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 177December 6, 2013 8:33 PM

They know when you are sleeping, they know when you're awake.....

by Anonymousreply 178December 13, 2013 4:25 AM

A christmas present flies across as the room as the busty, bohemian dressed lesbian hurriedly packs her getaway bag. "Why would you leave me noww?" hollers the butch. "I'm in love with Chantal!", vicious struggle, gun goes off. A butch in the night. Gnash of teeth. The dildo rolls under the bed.. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 179December 13, 2013 4:30 AM

The lesbian terrified. Shaking. Anguished tears fall from her mannish face. She hears them outside. Doing whatever they're doing. The doorbell rings for a second time as the lesbian summons the entirety of her courage to stand from the couch, unlock each lock and open the door. She opens the door and looks down. Yes. A flaming bag of shit. The lesbians cries out. The mocking laughter of children from the bushes in the corner of the yard. Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 180December 13, 2013 5:51 AM

Ravaged lesbian crone wearing a dogs pelt and the finest tinfoil jewelry hunching through the downtown square as she's pelted with a handful of dog feces. She throws up her hands in rage, waving her cane at the sky, her pelt flies off, sagged tits exposed. She begins running at no one in particular. A rubber dildo cock flies over her shoulder. She lunges for it.

by Anonymousreply 181December 13, 2013 10:33 AM

Oh r173, that's the funniest remark on this thread. Lol for certain.

by Anonymousreply 182December 13, 2013 10:51 AM

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 183December 13, 2013 12:54 PM

Defiant lesbian led nude and cuffed into a flashing cruiser.

by Anonymousreply 184December 13, 2013 1:54 PM

Lesbian thrashing under the covers. Fever dream. She's high on molly. the curtains are billowing. the room fills with an orange light. an alien slips through her window, stands over her. mama? asks the lesbian. the alien responds by releasing laser beams from its cold dead eyes onto the lesbians breasts. the lesbian has a vicious seizure. the other aliens in the spaceship watcing on a closed circuit screen are laughing. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 185December 15, 2013 1:21 PM

R185 just killed me. LOL4ever

by Anonymousreply 186December 15, 2013 4:16 PM

Black winter evening, the sound of patriarchal church bells ringing like oppressive steel gonads in the night, a darkness spotted with falling icy stars.

Gerda, a thick skinned, ripe German maid, quivers nude before the vigorous licks of fire extending from a fireplace maw, awaiting the return of Frau Lichten. Outside on this solstice, the dead phallic trees stare in seeming hunger through the window as Gerda's thighs press and stroke against each other in hunger and confusion. No one told her of these pleasures in the simple mountain village of her birth. She studies the swirling snow as it strokes the black night. Gerda hears a creak. It is Frau Lichten, appearing around the corner with...that thing: a creased and studded black scepter of nightmare proportions bound to the militarized bone piecework of the frau's pelvis.

The stillness of the night suggests awesome anticipation. Frau Gerda offers a knowing, determined smile. The solstice ritual has begun. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 187December 15, 2013 4:29 PM

Feverish dripping of lesbian cunt. Fat dirty nailed fingers. A blonde curl stuck to a double chn. She only breathes out, the pant of a dog. She's in labor but will deliver divine pleasure not a child. A bull lifts her head up from the cunt. Glowing red pig eyes. The cellulite of the prone bottom lesbian rippling like a sea tide. The bed is a barn.

by Anonymousreply 188December 16, 2013 11:33 AM

Reading these aloud with friends, raging debate ensues: funnier to read in Tom Waits growly voice or in deep I-Am-Womon poetry slam voice?

by Anonymousreply 189December 16, 2013 12:45 PM

Perverse hungerings. An offering of dimpled pig flesh. A bull in a cop hat and spiked collar. The lash of a whip. Cries of sorrow. A fat woman spinning from the ceiling like a top, each rivet a blur of pink flesh and full bush. She's hungering. Fingers enter as the captive swine grunts. A ceiling collapse. The slave comes crashing to the floor. The butch rises. Another lash of the whip. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 190December 17, 2013 11:39 AM

Sharkeesha exposes her raw tit to the middle-aged subway toll booth woman. their eyes lock in a filthy struggle.

by Anonymousreply 191December 17, 2013 4:29 PM

lol lol more

by Anonymousreply 192December 17, 2013 5:17 PM

You like box or stick? demands the prison guard as she forces Blythe Danner to her knees with head pressed against the bars. "I wont!" cries Blythe.

by Anonymousreply 193December 17, 2013 7:36 PM

A prophecy whispered from generation to generation, in the secrecy of menses huts across the plains - that one day all women will bleed in unison - and a never-ending river of blood streaking down unshaved thighs, filling the streets, raging rapids, killing, cleansing...and there she is - proudly navigating these waters on a used paddle board bought off Craigslist, wearing cut off jean shorts, combat boots, a mullet and wraparound sport sunglasses. Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 194December 17, 2013 7:57 PM

Gwenyth's halo of mortal privilege offered no protection on that sinister, pre-Christmas evening, the night of The Homeless Drake n' Dyke Hostel, a gleaming steel edifice shaped like a chrome oyster along the Hudson River. After preening and gleaming for the media scrum, Gwynneth enters the event, passing through artfully lit passageways, simulating a journey into dreams, the subconscious, a moral and psychological time-void.

Gweneth slips on a greasy dark floor, no doubt the error of some mopping brown slave. A shining black panel opens and Gwenneth feels nothing, hearing only the whistling of cold, manufactured air as she spins and drops into a now-damp void. Her patrician pelvis slams onto a beaten, filthy mattress, scented pleasantly by ocean brine.

Angry, poised, pissed and pouty, Gwweneth peers into the darkness, calling out for issuances of responsibility, for apologies, for hands to help. Instead, in this dark basement area, she sees eyes. Peering, leering, mirthful eyes. She spots a ripped bicep, neat, tight, raising a mystical-looking vibrator into a prism of rare light. Gwennnyth examines her pale legs: panties torn away, gown ripped to pieces, her prim quim beating like a drum at a Mayan ritual sacrifice. She hears the sound of mechanical grinding, of electricity coursing through the innermost rubber workings of the futuristic phallus. Gwwenyth realizes she is quite surrounded.

Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 195December 17, 2013 7:57 PM

Tegan and Sara bumping on the radio. A baby dyke with a rockabilly haircut and a lip ring is getting her cunt ate by her native american lover. Just then a dagger kicks in the front door and throws a molotov cocktail against the wall and the curtain ignites. The indian woman screams and the baby dyke scrambles to pull up her britches.

by Anonymousreply 196December 18, 2013 3:20 PM

The bull has her hand up the fat girl's shirt. "No, don't" I'm not gay says the ripened swine. "I need it" says the bull.

by Anonymousreply 197December 18, 2013 7:16 PM

Gimme sum pussy bitch bellows the lesbian. The nude woman runs through the park in horror, hops a chain link fence

by Anonymousreply 198December 18, 2013 8:47 PM

What is it with you fucking faggots hating on lesbians anyway? Like they're the ennemy

You fucking waste of DNA go choke on a dick the world won't miss you

by Anonymousreply 199December 18, 2013 8:51 PM

R199 hey hey hey this thread had been OK-ed by many lesbians, so don't jump to conclusions. I've been a supporter since the beginning.

I'm bisexual myself (so I get harassed by both the DL gay men and lesbians, and pretty much the whole queer community) so im only half lesbian but I appreciate the humor in this thread. It pokes fun at stereotypes (which is often what comedians do) and gives you a story to laugh at.

Personally, I think the thread is fine but could use some better grammar. The OP is a writer of some type IIRC, and writes beautifully, though.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

by Anonymousreply 200December 18, 2013 9:50 PM

Which posts made you say beautiful writing R200?

by Anonymousreply 201December 18, 2013 10:43 PM

'i'm innocent' pleads the cuffed lesbian to the policeman. 'settle down sir' commands the officer, he maces the drake as she cries out. in the next instant a nude and bound bear like woman falls through the closet door and smashes to the ground. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 202December 19, 2013 12:05 AM

R198 doesn't get the irony of her coming in here humourlessly angry, does she?

by Anonymousreply 203December 19, 2013 1:33 AM

The brute savagely connects her cane with the mexican illegal's back. Anguish. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 204December 19, 2013 4:18 PM

Is it me or is it hot in here? asks the lesbian. the cab driver turns up the death metal louder and clicks the childproof locks. The lesbian bellows "don't do this" as the driver steps on the gas. palm on safety glass. legs akimbo, savage growl, the driver removes her wig and cap, surprise! it's the captain. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 205December 19, 2013 8:27 PM

The captain is known for her savage whip and for the abductions of dozens of fellow britches. Her origins are in Argentina where she learned the sacred art of savage erotica... herself once a student. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 206December 19, 2013 11:58 PM

R204 A cane! More! More canes please lmao.

by Anonymousreply 207December 20, 2013 1:20 AM

I'm a lesbian. I love this thread. The only thing I regret is that the stereotypes of insufferable lesbians being used here are old now. There are few "daggers" now. Less moon cysters. It's more academic and fussy.

These kids are over-educated in the ways of women's and gender studies — so any awkward/atypical personal characteristic has been analyzed to death in at least 50 term papers across the country for any given semester and given heavy socio-historic meaning. They wear bow ties and use words like "microaggressions" and "cis-privilege" and can suck the fun out of a room in a single blog post.

They talk about nothing but sex and gender, and yet they are so priggish about approaching each other to get fucked — unless its a safe space where it's been pre-determined to be okay to approach someone and ask them to fuck. I hang out with bisexual girls now.

Blah lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 208December 20, 2013 5:49 AM

Accusations of cock hunger, of shaking her ass, the lesbian lifts her cane and connects it to the side of her lovers head. Loss of consciousness.

by Anonymousreply 209December 20, 2013 4:23 PM

Fresh cane. vulva explodes pink. the shuddering of armenian tits absorbing the shocks of a lesbian's motorbike. A bull with an earring like kanye. White kicks, pants slung below her generous cheeks. fingers in cunts to the knuckle. a heartbreaking bass line. dark lesbians forever on her side and her side.

by Anonymousreply 210December 20, 2013 7:06 PM

Swine like growl. A lesbian spread eagle and bound under a pentagram. Goat's blood splashed on prone tits. Chanting from a coven of butch. Long haired hags dancing nude jigs. A Sarah McLaughlin poster defiled with sharpied devil horns a van dyke. A candle's wax spilled on the sacrifice's lush bush. A rubber dildo cock hidden in a combat boot. A crone screams in delicious demonic pleasure as a crucifix enters a cunt. A slave breaks through from a linen closet and makes a mad nude dash through the backdoor. A butch in a hood takes flight after her. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 211December 20, 2013 10:26 PM

Dark Lesbians - Exhibit A:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212December 20, 2013 10:42 PM

Obscene penetrations. Supine butch, nude on Disneyland's teacups ride. A lesbian hiding in the walls. dental dams be damned she's barbacking her sow.

by Anonymousreply 213December 21, 2013 5:08 PM

Lesbian confessing her love to a faghag. Bisexual confusion. The faghag decides she can never love anyone as much as her fag and opts out of her chance at happiness with the lesbian. Sorrow. dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 214December 21, 2013 5:13 PM

Lesbian with 11 cats stumbles nude to the front door. it's the cops, she slams the door

by Anonymousreply 215December 21, 2013 9:07 PM

Lesbian nude on the couch watching Judge Judy. Six months of depression, cat filth everywhere. Shit on the walls. A man knocks on the door. She answers it, he notices her tits and she gets moist. New beginning? Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 216December 22, 2013 1:51 AM

taut lesbian flesh. a nail pound thru a lesbian's hand. orgasmic shreik. erected cross. dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 217December 22, 2013 4:55 AM

Followed by gender norms through the alleys of a big city, the alleys of the mind. Ze reaches into zir Jack Spade bag, cradling a switch blade with scarred, strong hands. Ze shivers. Fifteen minutes ago, ze held it to the throat of a teenage boy who called zir a "faggot bitch" on the corner.

Ze rubbed zir soft pack against the boy's thigh while ze held the knife against his neck and its stubble — so natural, so taken for granted.

Ze hated the boy for his cisprivilege, even as ze was turned on by it. Ze would make him pay.

"How about I make you lick estrogen cream off my cock?" ze hissed into his ear.

The revolution is now!

Dark genderqueers.

by Anonymousreply 218December 22, 2013 9:32 PM

Lesbian under the christmas tree, wearing only a santa hat. Bottle of jack seemingly glued to her right hand. You walk into the living room, she throws a punch. You attempt to cover her but she throws off the blanket. "You never cared for me!" she cries out. Then she takes a razor blade and halfheartedly begins to try and cut her arm, her wrists. She's so drunk, she's only slicing the air.

by Anonymousreply 219December 23, 2013 8:17 PM

Spider-walking across a coke stained kitchen floor.

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 220December 23, 2013 9:56 PM

Rope burns on tits.

by Anonymousreply 221December 24, 2013 6:21 AM

Christmas tree on fire. Lesbian screamin. Each limb roped. A man comin in the house. Down the chimney. Fuckin screamin. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 222December 24, 2013 7:07 AM

Lesbian on your roof. Merry Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 223December 27, 2013 2:48 AM

Maroon rug burns on bended knees. The humid breath of an insolent pussy. Mashed succulence. Know This! Pleasure is subjective, my naked one. Lay back. Spread your massive thighs and take me to Africa! Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 224December 27, 2013 3:02 AM

Lesbian holding hands with the young Mexican national. Promising her everything. Hola Chula. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 225December 27, 2013 3:28 AM

@ R218

*Slow clap*

by Anonymousreply 226December 27, 2013 8:46 AM

Lesbian parking her rig. A lizard appears at her window. Mullet, sweat suit, lace up boots, vinyl purse no bigger than a loaf of bread. "Ya lookin for a friend tonight?" The lesbian looks up, looks her in the eye. "A friend?"

by Anonymousreply 227December 27, 2013 11:10 AM

Turned out lesbian flesh. The bull rides tonight. She never falls off. Tattooed titties. Wild horses running through enchanted forests.

by Anonymousreply 228December 30, 2013 4:48 PM

Lesbian wearing a grill pulls her lowrider up to the curb. You want to get in, but you're afraid.

by Anonymousreply 229December 30, 2013 7:25 PM

Better to be a dyke than a faggot. You fags can't even have unprotected sex with a committed partner because if they do have sex outside the relationship, which let's face is very likely, the worst case scenario isn't a pesky STD but AIDS, the worst disease imaginable.

Wear those rubbers FOREVER girls or ELSE!

by Anonymousreply 230December 30, 2013 8:04 PM

Shut up you ripened swine lesbian, at least we can do more than oral.

by Anonymousreply 231December 30, 2013 8:22 PM

Angry, hurt, angry. Thought to be hostile...but only hairy. Legs and muff. Moustache and chin, follicles erupting into darkness. But not hostile, just hurt, angry and men's plaid. Wymen. No men. Hymen is 'hi, wyman'. Not hostile, as thought, just hurt. And angry. Ballsy, too. So much bush, butch, that no camel toes can be discerned in the outline of my sack-less but angry and hurt beef curtains. Not hostile, though.

by Anonymousreply 232December 30, 2013 8:24 PM

So can we, you dumbfuck r231, not to mention endless organisms and fucking which can last an entire day. Ironically for many past and present gays, they are were better off sticking to oral, LOL. Not to mention that anal sex is revolting. I googled it a while ago and sadly fags, I'm sorry to point out the obvious here but getting bunch of POOP on your dick is not making love it is a form of mental illness.

I actually have a lot of respect for gay guys who don't have anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 233December 30, 2013 8:37 PM

@R33 Oh wait, what, a fucking finger? I got ten fingers, bitch, and a trouser snake, you're just jealous. And angry as he'll, and wait for it, DARK. and u know what? I have lesbian friends, certainly not your type. Sum funny ass cool ones. And what lesbian doesn't luv a ripe fuckin ass and sum raw ass butt play. It gonna gets aids from eating infected cunt and the juice sleeping'in your rotten cold sores.

by Anonymousreply 234December 31, 2013 5:19 PM

I know lesbians, i'm gonna put them on blast. They're filthy beasts. but you know? it's all good. I think they should be allowed to get theirs like anyone else. The dyke coming in here spreading hate is just a bitch. She needs a ripe cock up the butt

by Anonymousreply 235December 31, 2013 7:20 PM

this bitch is raw. this bitch likes claw. claw at the cunt. this dykes so brunt. her tits smell ripe but the snatch aint tight. this dyke's no fun, too fat to run.

by Anonymousreply 236December 31, 2013 10:19 PM

Tits spread ripened near the dark, full bush inferno of her armpit. Gasping and cooing pleasure sounds as she's penetrated deeper and deeper with the rubber dildo cock. The bull top fingers her own greased gash as she defiles the bottom swine with the veined life-like instrument. The top becomes so orgasmic she removes the rubber cock and jumps atop her gimp to feverishly and fruitlessly rub cunts with her. A finger enters the bulls asshole. A gushing river of she-juice. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 237January 1, 2014 9:50 PM

Homophobic piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 238January 1, 2014 10:06 PM

R236 I giggled. That was a cute one!

by Anonymousreply 239January 1, 2014 10:26 PM

Ur a homophobic piece of shite., especially if ur the dark one said we should all have aids. Homophobic? god damn, u come in here, hostile raging, dark! STILL don't get the joke. that's why u get capped on. putting u on blast, talkin shit, but so what, i (we) r like the only brothers u have n sayin we should all get turned out with aids?! cos ur a humoless old bull cunt, now that's homofuckinphobic

by Anonymousreply 240January 2, 2014 4:32 AM

Violent storm as the lesbian thrashes in her bed. "oh no oh no" she mutters in the filthy sheets, she's prone, arms and legs flailing as if she's running from some unseen terror whilst dreaming. She pees the bed, warmth, terrible warmth. Electrodes taped to her forehead. The doctor storms in and injects her breast with a long needle whilst the guard in the hallway peers in and lets out a wicked chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 241January 2, 2014 6:55 AM

A bull bouncing on a rubber clock when the cops kick in the door.

by Anonymousreply 242January 2, 2014 11:57 AM

Ferocious bull free from her pen. Tits to introduce to her horns.

by Anonymousreply 243January 6, 2014 1:49 PM

Is it so hard for you numbnuts to follow the formula and end with

"Dark Lesbians"?

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 244January 6, 2014 3:25 PM

Forced entry. A lesbian's terror. A knife fight. Buckling under boots. a birkenstock viciously connecting with the back of the lesbian's head. Gnash of teeth. Sorrow. Exposed breasts. A lesbian flying over the couch. The intruder shot with the lesbian's pistol. Lesbian frantic escape.

Pro-lesbian (she won!) Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 245January 15, 2014 2:21 AM

A darkened labia. A cigarette burn on dimpled cellulite. Short grey hair, tufts around a wrinkled forehead. Dogs barking. Chain link fences. Lightning striking in the sky. "I'm just waiting for a friend, Officer."

by Anonymousreply 246May 11, 2014 11:23 PM

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 247May 11, 2014 11:24 PM

Michfest bump for one of the best DL threads ever.

by Anonymousreply 248June 4, 2014 1:53 PM

The hazy sun sets. The sweat drips from her brow, under her breasts, down her ass crack. It will be night soon. She lights a cigarette and can already taste the fear.

Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 249June 4, 2014 1:59 PM

The music on the stage becomes throbbing. She feels it to her very core. Her little button down there stands up straight. Her nipples are hard. The babydyke in front of her thrashes, thrashes, thrashes her hair. Her neck is so white, so clean. She is no longer in control of her hands, she sees herself next to to the girl. She longs for that neck and lunges out. Too late, she sees the peanuts in the girl's hand. The world goes dark for the...

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 250June 4, 2014 2:07 PM

I'm going to start a YouTube channel where I recite these dramatically.

by Anonymousreply 251June 4, 2014 2:11 PM

Okie flesh trembling. Fearful pig eyes. Exposed breast of the night. A cane broken across a lesbian back. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 252July 11, 2014 10:11 PM

Nude prone sloth. Hands bound. Head shorn. Buttock adorned with tribal tattoo. The lubing of a long French cucumber. Savage cry of eroticism. A bull's black rubber cock dangling, it's time to break in her sow.

by Anonymousreply 253July 28, 2014 2:17 AM

Summer light, desires of night, pan-generational passions, borne writhing in the day. Tegan's lost template, Sarah's found sister, backyard vegan buffet. Intentions of future fecund explosions travel the now-moist caves of a timeless scorched desire. An unprecedented summer solar eclipse asserts fearful symmetry. Asymmetrical stylings, political bikini, tender barefoot missteps, spiked lemonade: dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 254July 28, 2014 2:49 PM

Dark lesbians!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255July 28, 2014 2:53 PM

Emanating from within, from uterus to vulva, from the lips above to the lips below, screaming and writhing and burrowing deep into Mother Earth, channelling sisters and sorcerers from past generations, lifting lips to kiss the ice blue moon, breaking only silence with screams.

Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 256July 28, 2014 3:00 PM

I thought it was

A simple fart

My white pants ruined

A messy shart

Burma Shave. * * *

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 257July 28, 2014 8:51 PM

Michfest.

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 258July 29, 2014 1:13 PM

A nude bull with her finger in the electric socket.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 259August 1, 2014 2:36 AM

Bull trolling the bars. Pendulant breasts taped beneath a flannel. Flaunting her impressive cheeks. She pulls a cigarette from behind your ear. A match from her boot.

Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 260August 1, 2014 2:54 AM

R252 "Okie flesh trembling"

Jesus Christ LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 261August 1, 2014 2:58 AM

Absolutely my favorite thread of all tyme.

by Anonymousreply 262August 1, 2014 2:59 AM

Lesbian flesh. Loretta Lynn hair. A gpc dangling from a wrinkled hand. A loaded rifle. A man in the yard. The horse Winnie's and jumps high on 2 feet. Dark leabians.

by Anonymousreply 263August 2, 2014 12:24 AM

Red pubed cunt. A snarl. Oatmeal paste smeared onto a stretch mark ridden lesbian teat. Her lover grabs a tuft of her salt and pepper butch cut. Gnash of teeth. Lube dripping from cane. "No, no, please don't!" Dark lesbains.

by Anonymousreply 264August 2, 2014 1:17 AM

From a Harlem alley's shadow, Teg appears. She's bathed and powdered. Distant thumps call her to the night filled with dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 265August 2, 2014 1:31 AM

Steam punk. Night funk. The slithering bassline of an all-woman metal act in rehearsal, a loose, joyous warmup, broken with laughter. Dutch-san, pecs and bi's pulsating in her ribbed white tank after an energizing session of presses and curls back at the garage-bookstore, slides her seditiously soft palm over her slick black pompadour, pressing her Elvis into place. Her dark Asian eyes scan the damp, shimmering streets - slick, she imagines, with the light spray of feminine estrus - on this August evening, 2014.

It's getting dark. Dark, lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 266August 2, 2014 1:37 AM

Under Armour shirt. Sweat-stained pits stretched tight over sagging titties, braless. Golf club in one hand, Heineken in the other. Pacing the green under moonlight, she mutters, I will kill you, I will kill you, Janice.

Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 267August 2, 2014 1:38 AM

A hatchback 100mph on a donut tire. A blade held to a butch's throat from the backseat. A baby dyke thrown from the moving vehicle at a freeway exit. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 268August 2, 2014 3:20 AM

La Flaca's exquisite eyebrows, brown pencil lined lips, crisp aqua net curls underneath a fedora. The lesbian moans.

by Anonymousreply 269August 2, 2014 3:35 AM

Transgenderism. Butch smashing bottle of gin over head of 2nd butch. A blonde thrown back and forth. Electric guitar.

by Anonymousreply 270August 3, 2014 1:52 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 271September 19, 2014 6:52 PM

If there`s any DL thread that deserves to be turned into a book,this is it.

by Anonymousreply 272September 19, 2014 6:59 PM

More from La Flaca, please.

by Anonymousreply 273September 19, 2014 7:30 PM

Footprints in the snow. Cracked tree branches. The cold air stings her and arouses her at the same time. She looks to find the hand stick out of the stream.

Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 274September 19, 2014 7:42 PM

Black, renn fair bed sheet draped across her oxen frame. Scent of dirty pussy, day-old sweat and patchouli comingle. Dark red lipstick outlined in black. 15 piercings lined up in a row on earlobes that sag like nut sacks. Mouse tits set gently on top of an elephant belly. The chiming of a bell announces the opening of the door of the Wiccan shop. A mother dyke is smudging. Incense rises in great swirls as Tibetan music fills the background. The belly dancing class begins.....DARK LESBIANS

by Anonymousreply 275September 19, 2014 10:35 PM

Sow flesh, hungered cravings.

by Anonymousreply 276December 23, 2014 12:50 AM

La Flaca's lifts her tank top to reveal the gun in her baggy dickies. The lesbian instantly wets herself at the enboldened act. "I have to defend my cousins honor essay"? La Flaca purs as she cups the lesbians sagged teet.

by Anonymousreply 277December 23, 2014 12:54 AM

Savage lesbian battle for the rifle. Exposed tit. A baby dyke hiding under the stairs. Another bull is cocking her rifle and shooting at an Oldsmobile approaching the barren, ravaged, desolate ranch.

by Anonymousreply 278December 23, 2014 1:05 AM

The bull saunters in and she owns the room. She is the man that never was, the moral center of this country. Her spirituality and guru status the stuff of legend. She fingers the cunt of the soccer mom.

by Anonymousreply 279December 23, 2014 2:01 AM

Hair braided by furious hands. Gluttony in a too-small cage. "Stop!" she screams between gulps of stale Coors. The bruises, oh the weeping bruises between her thighs. Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 280January 5, 2015 1:04 AM

Hungerous growl from shorn headed butch as she connects the belt to the back of her swines back. The swine falls to the ground upon her exposed breasts. Mad animalistic struggle for control of the dildo cock. A finger plunged deep Into an asshole. Cries of sorrow. Milk flows.

by Anonymousreply 281January 10, 2015 2:31 AM

"They put their hands on me, my tittys..." "Who did this." Growled the butch. "It was that pack of boys, they chased me n held me trapped up against a chai link fence behind the high school..." The swine sobbed. -"dead meat!" Growled the butch as she loaded her rifle.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 282January 18, 2015 3:02 PM

Tittys exposed under a ripped blouse. The bull throws a punch.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 283January 18, 2015 3:09 PM

Mmmmmmmmm.....Chocolate!

by Anonymousreply 284January 18, 2015 3:13 PM

The ripened swine dances in her suede Walmart ankle moccasins and stonewashed jeans. She's tempting the bull. Swine gets low on the dance floor, sticks out her ass, hands on her knees she rolls her head back and forth, whipping her crispy aqua net curls. She's putting on a show, a sex show for the bull. The bull gets up and saunters across the dance floor and grips the swines cunt thru the jeans. "This is mine now bitch" bellows the bull.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 285January 18, 2015 3:25 PM

This is one of the best threads to ever appear on this dismal website,still it`s a bit strange it never got over 286 posts. You`d expect part 2,3,4...

by Anonymousreply 286January 18, 2015 3:43 PM

Lesbian fist on white flesh. Handful of mulleted hair. Glass of coors splashed onto a lined, sun-damaged face, come bottle glasses become useless, she throws a blind punch into the crowd... Breasts flung. Wrangler jeans soaked with the spreading warmth of her protein filled urine. She cries out. Another punch connects with her mulleted done. She lands splayed, prone in the filthy barroom floor. A hand lowers to help her up, she wildly kicks

Dark leabians

by Anonymousreply 287January 22, 2015 1:31 AM

Lesbian in full burka. Filthy sandled toes. Bathing breasts in the Ganges. A piece of shit floats by, she reaches for it

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 288January 22, 2015 1:50 AM

Rapturous swine. The Melissa Ferrin song moistening her loins. Breasts ravaged by sun. Cellulite glistens. Caked white flesh. Birkenstock tapping. Her pad falls to the floor. A paint gun ripples her fat back as she cries out.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 289January 22, 2015 2:08 AM

Cold late January. In a corner, a power drill recharges silently in the icy winter night. Trudith hears the soft thump of a load of flannel turning in the drier. She walks, tall, nude, her full bush glistening with a flickering dew. In the well-attended loft, an empowerment yoni sex magick seminar finally begins. Spongy purple mats unfurl, overlapping, stacking, creating a braided pile for the oncoming passion play. A butch human beatbox breaks the silence and sets the beat. It begins.

Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 290January 22, 2015 2:19 AM

Rapturous dyka, riding folds of labial flower like a furred flying dragon into the sun. White heat, white flesh, white hot. The kraken roars the lesbian soars. Gushes of cunt juice and drippings of tit milk. Fire. Fire.

Dark leabians

by Anonymousreply 291January 27, 2015 5:09 PM

The proud, defiant lesbian called Cunta is led by a rope around her neck into the thoroughfare. She lets out a wild African cry from her throat as the whips lash connects to her back. She pivots around and straightens her back "No, whip THESE!" she roars while thrusting forth her sagged teats.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 292January 27, 2015 5:25 PM

Straw and ragweed hair short in a mullet helmet. Red, alcoholic bloat. She watches with her one good eye. The comings of apocalyptic rapes.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 293January 27, 2015 10:37 PM

"He beat me. He fucked me." barks the dyke.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 294January 28, 2015 4:24 AM

Red titty from being grabbed at. Sheepish, musty face lesbian; deep creases around her thin lip. Mole above the upper lip. Breath smells of shit. Long whiskers. Golden teeth. Gaping loose lipped cunt with long white hairs. She haunts you.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 295January 28, 2015 4:38 AM

It drags it's leg Haunting pig-like flesh A bubble butt A cry in the night Dog woman...

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 296January 28, 2015 12:18 PM

Lupita Nyong'o

by Anonymousreply 297January 28, 2015 5:20 PM

She takes a punch in the gut then let's out a fearsome bellow. Her lover pulls the switchblade from her boot and they circle each other in an erotic, terrifying dance. "I'm gonna fuck u after I cut u" the bull roars

by Anonymousreply 298January 28, 2015 10:19 PM

U awaken to the sound of her boots scraping across carpet. You realize your hands are roped to the headboard. You struggle and kick out wildly. A hand comes from under bed and cups your breast. You scream at her to get out or to show her face. She refuses but you see her unbutton her flannel and desperately, hungerously reveal one tit.

by Anonymousreply 299January 28, 2015 10:56 PM

"He boned meh'" the wretched lesbian croaks into the police officer's tape recorder. "Were you asking for it?" the officer asks the puzzled old dyke?

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 300January 29, 2015 3:41 AM

Dyke in the back of a police cruiser trying to kick out the window. Bloody, drooling mouth like a rabid Saint Bernard. She's topless, wearing only 3XL camo cargo shorts and thong shoes. "They fucked Me!!!" she roars. They stuck it in.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 301January 29, 2015 3:51 AM

damn

by Anonymousreply 302January 29, 2015 3:55 AM

Black pearls, black lipstick, fishnet hose, leather skirt, leather clutch purse that snaps with a firm click. HR file on her lap. "We'll need to put you on an improvement plan," she says. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 303January 29, 2015 4:01 AM

She pushes her Walmart cart into oblivion. She lets out a mean look and bellows "Hey Hey" to the teen boys who graze her cart as they horseplay in the rifle aisle. "Fuck you, bitch!" the boys scream, she enrages, turns bright red and lifts the cart clean off its wheels and tips it to the side to charge the boys. She aims for the first one but just as she nears him in cold cocked by the second boy. "Show us your tits", they scream. They rip her tee shirt clear off her back and begin pushing her back and forth between them.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 304January 29, 2015 5:30 AM

Cunteth Sarabeth Leroux Dyketh receives the anal penetration from the raw animalistic bull's blackened rubber dildo cock whilst grunting like a pig. Like heaven's razor blade. Teats feel electric. Catastrophic penetrations. Virgin's horror. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 305January 29, 2015 10:47 PM

Burning cross on lesbian lawn. They croak and bellow peering through the dusty blinds.

by Anonymousreply 306January 30, 2015 4:48 AM

R301, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 307January 30, 2015 4:52 AM

Beads of sweat dribble down the stretch marks of sagging tits barely contained within a white wife beater. Knees scuffed and cargo shorts stained with grass. The elder dyke's mullet heaves between the hefty, soccer-player thighs of her handsome beloved like a shaggy dog lapping water from a filthy bowl. Her orgasm is expressed with a strong jet of urine. The elder dyke dives deeper, as if wanting to be reborn. DARK LESBIANS

by Anonymousreply 308January 30, 2015 4:59 AM

Thrashing. A man under the bed. Gnash of teeth and cocking of rifle. It smells of burnt hair and assa.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 309January 30, 2015 5:11 AM

Salt, brine, funk, sighs:

The slobber and snap of Licia's ferocious, joyous ministrations.

Stretched wings, flapping tails, staring eyes:

The rescue shelter's animals responding in turn to the ululations.

Pelvic crack, down vest bed, hairy calves, it so begins.

Two drake volunteers alone late, late, as one, nurtured in shelter -

Dark LESBIANS

by Anonymousreply 310January 30, 2015 5:19 AM

Bent, bruised, brutally gripped thighs. A haired, fleshen, and flapping cunt eaten from behind whilst sagged ass cheeks barely contain the hot vent of the anus, which emantates with the rich smell of smeared and ripened shit. The stallion-like, mustachioed drake will mount n ride the sow like a rodeo champion. Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 311January 30, 2015 11:43 PM

Ferociousness. Lesbian hands ripping caftans clean off bodies. Traditional African cries.

by Anonymousreply 312January 31, 2015 8:35 PM

Tipped fedora held by a mountain of aqua net curls; a tear drop tattoo. She releases her switchblade and holds it to the throat of the captive swine. "You were on our block, essa." The captive swine squeals as La Flaca coos and purrs in Spanish. "We're going to settle this, bitch". La Flaca pops the buttons of the swine's dickies blouse with the sharpened edge of the blade.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 313February 2, 2015 10:50 PM

Warm leather backseat, fetid pussy, a fat cigar and a hell of a ride.

Tyres squealing, gunshots, screaming: Buzzcut Bonnie and her Birkenstock Clyde.

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 314February 2, 2015 11:08 PM

Dark Lesbian sounds like a great comic book superheroine. But DC or Marvel?

by Anonymousreply 315February 2, 2015 11:25 PM

DC for "dick cut"

by Anonymousreply 316February 3, 2015 12:43 AM

The brunette one with the crew cut and khakis wields a golf club, the red head with the cargo pants a baseball bat. They attack and beat me to a bloody pulp. "This will keep you away from THE BRIDES" they chortle as I lie snorting from my broken nose. Thank you Mr John D. MacDonald

by Anonymousreply 317February 3, 2015 12:53 AM

Dark Horse 315

by Anonymousreply 318February 3, 2015 12:57 AM

He took me, with the stink of filthy roadhouse whiskey on his breath, and I liked it. I liked it! With all that dirty touching of ...

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 319February 3, 2015 1:36 AM

Weirdest and funniest thread on DL.

by Anonymousreply 320February 3, 2015 8:54 PM

Breasts emerging from a flannel. She haunts u.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 321February 4, 2015 3:35 AM

Kris Jenner furiously scissoring with Kyle Richards on memory foam. Vasoline greasings. Strange milks.

by Anonymousreply 322February 4, 2015 4:53 AM

Cuncussions. milks. A lesbian with an eye patch and a bent leg. she shuffles towards you as fast as she can. do you have a dollar for her. a cupping of her breasts.

by Anonymousreply 323February 5, 2015 4:39 AM

A lesbian on a crotch rocket 70mph. Shredded jeans. cunt on fire. thong shoes. wifebeater. forever.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 324February 5, 2015 4:46 AM

Erotic soccer mom breasts slung under the stretch soft cotton, coral colored baby doll tee from Forever 21. Keys in hand, she's running into the safeway starbucks for a tall 1% 1 splenda latte in her little gym shorts and white socks, white reeboks. She's late picking up Caydyn and Madisen. She walks in and you realize this is an important person walking by.

The dyke eyes her, moistens.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 325February 6, 2015 4:56 AM

Fist fights with men outside honky tonk bars at 3am. Catastrophic rapes, black eyes, and bricks thrown through windows by neighborhood kids. Do you know her? Does she see you?

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 326February 8, 2015 6:03 AM

Nude beatings. Savage hungerings. all you see if the glow of her cigarette.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 327February 8, 2015 6:15 AM

"It wasn't me", she croaks at the officer.

by Anonymousreply 328February 8, 2015 9:35 PM

🔫🔫🔫

by Anonymousreply 329February 8, 2015 11:59 PM

Skimmed milks, prebiotic yoghurts. Overused labia, exhausted titties. Nowhere to turn to. Kim's butthole. Tia Maria. It's getting dark. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 330February 9, 2015 12:18 AM

She put a broomstick in meae, hoarsely bellows the handcuffed bull. I was beggin. "And you asked for it, correct ma'am?" The officer Asks the confused, angry bull lesbian.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 331February 9, 2015 1:26 AM

Threatened by cock. Blind hatred, rage directed at the well-hung visitor. "We don't need a fuckin' man round here these parts!" She covets the crotch meat and his easy way with the fairer sex. She hates him, she hates him!

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 332February 9, 2015 3:21 AM

Nude titties. A wolf howling. Pointed black boots slamdancing. A shorn head. Amyl nitrate. A baby dyke hunted like prey. Beer bottle broken over a barefoot, patcholoui smelling hippie dyke's head. 2 ton truck engine reving.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 333February 9, 2015 5:10 AM

Stephen, Stephen, Una calls, her monocle falls out of the socket and one of the dachshunds seizes it and worries it, the ambulance is coming, the old girls that steer it aren't looking where they are going and Renee Vivian is more interested in Radclyffe Hall than her alter ego John and Natalie Barney will mop the floor with all of them Dark (kinda tame) Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 334February 10, 2015 1:08 AM

"I was fucked!" barks the bull dyke as she's strapped to the gurney, legs in stirrups, grim black nurse performing a rape kit. The old redneck officer says "Tell us what happened"

"well I err was walkin down by der lake behinn the high scheull with my here fishin pole and my bucket, I just done caught me some craw daddies an err catfish for mah supper. Those boys chase me and I was runnin in mah boots then they threw meh up against a Chain link fence and started touching mah Tittys while I'm growlin n tryin to kick. I says "I'll lay down with therr whole lot of ya! If Ya got $5. Er at least a dollar per poke!

by Anonymousreply 335February 10, 2015 5:20 AM

The penetrative cock haunting her. She tosses and turns. A key turns a lock, her eyes pop open, she fingera the cold steel of her pistol as if it was Nae's cunt. The man kicks in the door, the lesbian squawks. Nude battle. Breasts flung. Gnash of teeth.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 336February 10, 2015 5:09 PM

Nae choking Lisha under jail blankets. Toilet water running. A combination lock in a sock. The sound of the guards baton gliding over bars. Ripened pussy. One hot tear running down a bruised cheek. Held down while pussy ate. Ridden like a farm animal. Turned out on top bunks.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 337February 11, 2015 10:57 PM

Choked for having loose pussy.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 338February 11, 2015 11:57 PM

Cruel bathings in sour milk and fetid white rain. Cellulite ridden cakes foamy. White as pearl. The gash as greased and yellow as an bucolic oil field. From lover to lover, they all lash her with 'some' whip. Some hurt beyond what she...

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 339February 12, 2015 1:06 AM

Choke chain on tits

by Anonymousreply 340February 12, 2015 5:24 AM

Sharpened Labia Of The Night was the opening act at Michfest, I hear.

by Anonymousreply 341February 12, 2015 5:26 AM

Dark boot of the night. Ginger mullet yanked in tuffs. Open mouthed animal okie cry. Her ass lips quiver as she cold glass of the colt 45 touches her flesh under the filthy Avon coat she's worn to shoplift from this circle k.

by Anonymousreply 342February 12, 2015 4:39 PM

Milk from a three-headed goat forced down the lesbians throat with a funnel and long tube. Pentagram carved into her rippled ass cheek. Shorn head. Nazi symbol. The dwellings of rapturous swines burned by the deepest orange lights. Radiation of the sun pressing hard on animal flesh of the she. Her throat dilates as does the cunt. She's set free by sun's rape.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 343February 12, 2015 11:57 PM

The cock is a knife. Patchouli and overripened floras emanating from her greased and stretched slit. Labial piercings. Her box is a trap. Hallucinogenic rape by half-cocked, half-cunted devil. She emerges from a well through your television set. The dark lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 344February 13, 2015 5:32 AM

Tit milk sour

by Anonymousreply 345February 13, 2015 3:18 PM

She beats a man to a bloody pulp. Bareknuckle boxer. Kicking him over and over before squeezing the ass of his girlfriend and lighting a cigarette. She's "daddy" now. She'll do you right.

by Anonymousreply 346February 13, 2015 10:31 PM

Raw cravings. Cravings for assa. She tosses and turns nude in the sueded sheets. Growlin.

by Anonymousreply 347February 14, 2015 3:17 AM

You told Harpo to beat me.

by Anonymousreply 348February 15, 2015 11:19 PM

Rifle penetrating tits. Screams of sorrow. Mullets scalped clean off buck-toothed heads. A rickshaw. a moped holding 3 passengers. a dirt bike 100mph. Do you know her?

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 349February 16, 2015 3:54 AM

A lesbian forcefed cock. A rickshaw with flames painted along it. A knife threat. A terrifying anonymous call. A cheap teddy lingerie with crusted fur lining. A cigarette. A tit hangin from a blouse. A vulgarian without a razor or panties. Does she see you? Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 350February 16, 2015 7:38 PM

Feral cats claw penetrates lesbian breast. The toaster fumes black smoke. Somewhere at this very moment Denise Richards is sucking a veined black cock. A sleeping dagger's filthy mattress is doused with gasoline. Acidophilus and probiotics splashed on a pair of leather tits. A co-op vegetable box is feasted upon. A leather whip connects with cgechnyan slave's back. A lesbian wears a durag and coke bottle glasses and is hazed, heckled by the other construction workers, they seize her lunch pail and piss in her hardhat. A mexican national runs through the dangerous desert heat through the border. A dyke pulls a dismembered cock into her dingy with a fishing pole. Mala noche?

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 351February 17, 2015 12:25 AM

You and me fucked in the same room at the same time. It was a dual rape. A gangbang

by Anonymousreply 352February 17, 2015 5:48 AM

My g string on the floor, a blade at my throat

by Anonymousreply 353February 17, 2015 5:49 AM

Both of us fucked in a garage by a gang of roughs. They took us on the hoods of cars. It was a fuck scene, a sex show. A gang bang, a dual rape. Me looking you in the eye from across the room while I'm gettin raped. I'm growlin, cryin out.

by Anonymousreply 354February 17, 2015 9:58 PM

The soft butch enters the stairwell of the Donovan hotel. Washington, DC. She heard the tales. Sissy boys. Asian street food. Valentine 'Specials'.

'Hold That Door' she barks. The patron throws a side-eye at her sous-chef's clogs. 'Have a good evening..Miss?' he sneers. She fingers the blade in the polyester snow pants. Temptation.

No.

She lumbers through onto the fourth floor.

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 355February 17, 2015 10:17 PM

Sweat pouring down her flannel, tits bound by gauze, she emerges from the forest into Bohemian Grove. "Let me in," she barks at the Mexican gatekeeper. "No senora," the small man shrinks. "LET ME IN!" She swings her cane at him, hitting him with pummel after pummel. Suddenly, naked men surrounding her. "What the hell is going on?" One man demands. She steadies her fist around a switchblade as they surround her with pitchforks and torches... DARK LESBIANS

by Anonymousreply 356February 17, 2015 10:30 PM

Look at your dirty pillows. -They're called breasts, mama! and every woman has em.

by Anonymousreply 357February 18, 2015 1:16 AM

African tribal chanting. Anguish on a lined lesbian face as she's lowered by pulley into the quick sand. They throw in her shitty Walmart clothes with her before moving into an electric group dance.

by Anonymousreply 358February 18, 2015 5:16 AM

A bull set on fire in her home/hatchback. Inferno.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 359February 19, 2015 4:42 AM

This thread is like the Flying Dutchman - shows up unexpectedly, never dies.

by Anonymousreply 360February 19, 2015 4:51 AM

Fistfight over control of the dildo cock. A lesbian head plunged deep into a toilet, it flushes as she kicks backward and a drowned scream echoes. Shampoo in eyes. Bleach cleanser burning breasts. A savage scrubbing with the steel wool brush.

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 361February 20, 2015 8:11 AM

I love you, R355.

by Anonymousreply 362February 20, 2015 11:00 AM

She stumbles into the room in filthen rags. She had been hosteege.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 363February 21, 2015 5:55 AM

Cornsilk wig on the wrinkled, lined, musty faced lesbian wearing a man's suit. No teeth. Cockeye. Hot cigarette yellowing her fingers. She hoarsely asks for another helping of cunt. Prophetic rapes.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 364February 21, 2015 9:11 AM

Dropped meth pipe burning breast.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 365February 23, 2015 8:32 AM

Hand on a hot flame better than hand on cock.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 366February 23, 2015 1:37 PM

Stud popping the clutch on a reving dirt bike. Her 47yo short grey haired lover riding bitch. 100mph

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 367February 23, 2015 1:51 PM

She rolls over in the dirt and aims her rifle at the rabbit. Sweat and tear stained face. Her last chance for supper.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 368February 23, 2015 6:23 PM

Hot summer day. Yosemite Mountain hike. Teva sandals caked in shit. Sweat dripping down the bull dyke's broad and brawny back. Branches snap ominously to her left as beady black eyes narrow. "Who's there?!?" She utters as she reaches for her knife. The bushes give way to a MAN. A hunter. Her pulse pounds. Her palms sweat. "Wha...what do you want?!" Voice accusatory and hostile. The man smiles deviously, "Some fun, is all". He leaps. A dyke's scream of surprise. Wild beatings. The furious kicking of tree-trunk legs. Unwanted freeing of aged and dimpled breasts. A cruel male laugh. Lesbian fury. A gleam of sharp steel. A crow in the trees squawks. A primitive butch howl. A lesbian's blood soaked victory.

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 369February 24, 2015 4:23 AM

LMAO R69

by Anonymousreply 370February 24, 2015 5:20 AM

Rape kit backlog cleared and the Bulls dna matches the rape lot of a ravage swine who staggered into the ER breasts torn in only a hot pink thong on her fleshen dimpled flesh. The bull attaches her bald eagle durag and packs a garbage bag, time to look for dishwashing work in another dusty desert town.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 371February 24, 2015 5:29 AM

Match dropped on the filthy motel mattress where lay the drunk drunken bull swine. Inferno. Billows of black smoke. Television thrown through window. Bull leaps through nude, takes chase after the arsonist. It's Nae and La Flaca, already burning rubber around the corner in an El Camino.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 372February 24, 2015 7:30 AM

Atherosclerotic tit vessel. Raw milk splashed on tits. Goats milk slathered. Almond and coconut running down her varicose veined leg from her flapping, gaping cunt. She moans.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 373February 24, 2015 10:15 PM

Savage cry in the night. Struggle. Framed pictures seized from the wall. Lesbian flying over couch.

by Anonymousreply 374February 24, 2015 10:59 PM

The cock is a gun pointed at the gunt of the swine as she growls, and kicks, and bites at the air. "I've never touched one before! I hate it! It's ugly!"

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 375February 25, 2015 12:46 AM

Rosie O'Donnell.

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 376February 25, 2015 1:28 PM

Rapturous nude dyke riding bareback uponst the harred animal wild donkeyth flesh. Bouncing flesh. Rape and pillage the villagers. Night raids and mock concentration camps holding only the ripest swines for fucking.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 377February 26, 2015 12:24 AM

Metropolitan building, cold steel reflected in white glass. The click of black heels on stone floors.

Emotionless suits and gloomy skirts, dead eyes staring down into phones.

A temporary desk girl, exposed thigh, powdery skin, walking in from the ashen morning.

Sully, the drake elevator mechanic, bent over a metal box in thick canvas coveralls, chewing on a wooden match splintered between chipped teeth. She feels a new presence arrive.

"Stick around a minute, hon. I'll get you high", Sully grins and raises a wrench. "But, come to think of it, I might need more than a minute."

The desk girl steps back affronted and silent. Her thighs feel the thin stream of dew appearing over them, like a small kerosine spill.

by Anonymousreply 378February 26, 2015 12:33 AM

A penetration by animal cock. A hungerous growl from the lesbian's thin, lined lips. "Help Mae" she bellows as the foreign invader (a gorilla? k-9?) continues to hump. Her stout, broad-shouldered lover watches the action from afar with binoculars and aims her rifle.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 379February 27, 2015 1:55 AM

Pit bull teeth penetrating lesbian breast.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 380February 27, 2015 5:45 AM

Under the bed growling. The lesbian opens her eyes in terror. "What's there?" The warmth of her urine spreads through the sheets. A long arm and claw reaches from beneath and scratches the lesbians dimpled thigh. Blood curdling scream. Red eyes are staring through the window.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 381February 28, 2015 5:21 AM

Yams.

Yams.

Canned yams. Virgin yams. Candied yams stuffed into the sacred secret cave a reverse yam shit up the birth canal. You, the white pimpled goose yams up your cunt hold the stuffing thank you very much no more for me Karen Finley.

Yams.

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 382February 28, 2015 5:53 AM

Another rock flies through the window, shattering glass. "Dykey dyke, Dykey dyke, come out and play! Come out and play you gayball! Freak!" The lesbian shutters and curls into the fetal position, rocking back and forth. The doorbell rings. The dyke scutters up to answer it. It's a bag of flaming shit! The dyke cries out. Just then a flesh colored dildo cock is flung through the shattered window. "No." gasps the lesbian. Her eyes revert back to the flaming shit and she stomps it, fouling her house shoes before looking to the right and seeing that her pinto is on fire and a teen girl is squealing with delight as she runs from the flames. There's a waiting car filled with other kids. The lesbian rushes to the hose to put out the auto fire, but jolts upright and seizes violently as fistfuls of snap caps are thrown at her shit soiled feet. The lesbian screams "Whyyy?"

by Anonymousreply 383February 28, 2015 7:43 AM

Corpulent sow roping herself underneath the family car as it's packed for a much needed getaway vacation on the boat. You fry chicken and pour soft drinks for your daughter when you turn around and see the lesbian's appearance. Walking in as if she owns the place, she calls out "Counselor, Counsler..." she handcuffs you to a railing and savagely beats your husband. The lesbian begins a rape of your daughter before you shriek, and call out. You make an offer of yourself in place of your daughter. He agrees and just as she uncuffs you and lights a cigar, your daughter aims a stream of lighter fluid at the lesbian, forcing her to jump overboard while afire.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 384March 1, 2015 9:00 AM

She got into one of the cars that stopped for her while she was holding the "will work for food" sign near the mall. Partied all night. In the morning she had to pay for them getting her high so they dragged a filthy mattress out into the yard and fucked her on it.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 385March 2, 2015 11:00 PM

Lesbian vet if fatigue pants tucked into captain boots. Cane carved from bamboo. Haunted animal eyes. She boards the city bus says "get up civilian!" And strikes with her Cain the young mexican national who has a child on each leg. Eyes blazing with hatred, the vet snarls and strikes again and again

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 386March 3, 2015 12:29 AM

Lesbian forced to suck rifle as if it's cock. Tears streaming down her face, she's growlin. Her wife beater soaked with sweat, her jean shorts, with pee.

by Anonymousreply 387March 3, 2015 1:49 AM

Supine sow stretched on the rack. Blonde hair stuck to the sweat of her pig face. Stretch mark ridden teats attached to car batteries via jumper cables. A gerbil emerges from her cooch. She moans at the eroticism of it all. Another bull throws a dagger that lands between her legs as she shudders.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 388March 3, 2015 11:25 PM

She turns over to missy Elliot grinning a toothy grin and licking her chops. An exposed black breast.

by Anonymousreply 389March 4, 2015 9:27 PM

LMAO! I love you guys so much! Such imagination. Inspiring.

by Anonymousreply 390March 4, 2015 10:45 PM

Lesbian strapped to gurney with exposed breasts. Ravings. Hallucinations. "He fucked me" she gasps. Madness. Shaking head left and right. Foam at edges of mouth. The Mexican nurses aid is violently shaking the gurney, he crawls on and brutally fucks the dyke.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 391March 5, 2015 12:56 AM

Thorazine injected into breast.

by Anonymousreply 392March 5, 2015 12:59 AM

Mowing the lawn as sweat fouls her cut-off jeans. Cankles stuffed into hightop Reeboks. She steps in ripened shit.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 393March 5, 2015 1:41 AM

Crumpled purple velvet robes on her shoulders, a crown on her mullet. Pendulant tits smothered by filthen hanes sweatshirt. Bow to your king. Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 394March 7, 2015 4:03 AM

Dykken flesh. Straw-ragweed mullet crowning a reddened face. Paraplegia. A delivery of blackened roses. Mistaken for a man she's thrown into mens General population. She holds her own. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 395March 8, 2015 8:49 PM

She ascends the stairs and hears a hungerous growl. The clinking of chains. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 396March 11, 2015 12:29 AM

Meth lab in a trailer of filth. Dyke cooking in only a thong. No blinking.

by Anonymousreply 397March 11, 2015 3:06 AM

tits rub across tits. Bush entwined with bush. Smiling toothless face. Grey ashen hair. Erect clits.

by Anonymousreply 398March 11, 2015 3:19 AM

The anointing of a new crone. Sagged breasts fallen clear to her belly button. Silken, greyed bush resembling stale cotton candy. She steps into a pile of ripened shit. Dogs everywhere. Big dogs that should be outdoors but are very much inside. Patchouli smells. Vegetable box falls to the floor. The dildo cock is thrown across the room like a harpoon and penetrates her. Missy Elliot cries on the boombox.

by Anonymousreply 399March 14, 2015 6:11 AM

"I want no boundaries with you" chokes out the lesbian. "I want nude beatings between us". She grabs a tuft full of her lovers saltNpepper butch cut hair. Gnash of teeth. Sorrow. Shadow of a butch's face in agony projected against the bedroom wall. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 400March 18, 2015 2:10 PM

Wolf-wombed, warrior priestess! Your labial thorns scissor into my feral lotus-petals in a pact to behead the wretched, semen-stained colossus of patriachry! Your fat, lizard breasts - like livid wounds - quench the thirst of dark lesbians!

by Anonymousreply 401March 18, 2015 2:32 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 402May 8, 2015 7:33 AM

Brutally milked teats

by Anonymousreply 403April 26, 2016 11:41 PM

Bullet enters and exits a pair of lesbian tits

by Anonymousreply 404February 3, 2017 8:09 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 405July 6, 2017 11:45 PM

Bumping the dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 406November 10, 2017 12:39 AM

[RECORD SCREECHES]

Yep. That’s me; the straight blonde girl getting banged out by a group of ravenously lewd lesbians in a filthy basement sex dungeon. Would you believe that not so long ago, I was just like you? Living a normal life with a boring husband and working in a soul sucking dead-end job in a perfect little Midwestern town. You’re probably wondering how I got here. Well, I got tired of my life in the Patriarchy and decided to join my systers in the lands of Matriarchy where womyn were free to be whoever and whatever they wanted. Or so I thought…

I am Pam from Accounts Payable. I’m a frau and a proud fibro-warrior. These are the stories of my adventures in Matriarch Cuntry and my dealings with a foe I never thought I’d face… dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 407November 10, 2017 1:52 AM

I love you for creating a new dark lesbian R407

by Anonymousreply 408November 10, 2017 12:26 PM

Maeve's biceps bulged in her singlet as she muddled the arsenic with the mint for Tori's mojito. Sweat rolled off her greasy brow and into the muddled concoction, mixed with the tears that escaped her tight swollen lids that now resembled shell macaroni. She would NOT tolerate the betrayal any longer; each time she felt the sobering pang of regret for what she was about to do, Maeve recalled the distinct taste and unpleasant smell of dick on Tori's lips, and in her love tunnel. Tori called out, "Maeve, you still pickin'that bleedin' mint?" Maeve just answered "On the double Tori, coming right up"...... D A R K L E S B I A N S

by Anonymousreply 409February 20, 2018 10:46 AM

never let this die

by Anonymousreply 410March 12, 2018 10:32 AM

TORI!!! You in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 411April 9, 2018 11:53 PM

The cock is a horn! The tit is a horn!

by Anonymousreply 412August 19, 2018 11:20 PM

The son I raised as my own ran away from home as a young man, never to be heard from again.

In my will I make no provision for Sean, né John Griffith Lee. It states I had "no children, natural or adopted, living or deceased".

Dark. Lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413August 19, 2018 11:31 PM

Fetid bathwater rinsing stretch mark striped tittys. Mama’s banging at the door, she dangles a hot curling iron over the tub, “no mama no!”

by Anonymousreply 414September 4, 2018 11:15 PM

59yo flattop grey haired crone on a scooter whizzes by. Varicose vein. Boyish exuberance.

by Anonymousreply 415September 5, 2018 7:46 AM

Lesbians calling themselves men and boys. Do they think it’s really so? So dark, so slow. Lesbians with no pricks that grow. Tampax man cellulite tit ugly sin hairy mole wannabe big cocked protectors but are anything butt. Sagged she-butts in plaid boy shorts and wallet chain huge fat white calves.

by Anonymousreply 416September 6, 2018 8:21 AM

Sharpened Labia of the Night!!

by Anonymousreply 417November 24, 2018 8:33 PM

Into the Instant Pot cauldron go — Daiya shreds, can of Axe, distillation of coal tar, cilantro. Toxins one and all. Libation poured — moontime blood, Benadryl syrup, womyn-tapped maple sap, yeast of the Goddess-kissed yoni. Boil, stew, crone’s brew.

Two-headed black goatling suckles white teat roadmapped with stripes, battle borne. Chubby Hubby, One Sweet Whirled, Phish Food penetrate me with my express written consent. Stripes grow and spread in ecstatic union with flaccid womynflesh. Grow.

Keys to forbidden doors jangle. Carabiner clanks to the floor. Bev won’t ignore me now. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 418November 24, 2018 9:03 PM

Old crow bringing candy to a drive-thru working baby dyke. One or both identifying as a ‘boy’ or man. Jealous femme lover

by Anonymousreply 419March 12, 2019 6:28 AM

Testosterone dyke cruising Grindr for savage cock flesh. She takes it in the cunt or butt. Nike running pants tucked into cowboy boots.

by Anonymousreply 420March 12, 2019 6:45 AM

Crone swipes at tweaker girl at her door. Loud talk and sass.

by Anonymousreply 421March 14, 2019 12:14 PM

Giant fat white ass gripped by leggings and sketchers. Child’s face and Walmart George brand blouse. The bull in Wrangler’s follows with her shopping cart. Walks by and gets a sniff of pig asshole and cunt. Bull heads straight to the liquor aisle. Parking lot later. Ripe swine pushing cart on concrete, the bull sitting in her car. They both drive to a dilapidated trailer park, the bull surreptitiously lowers her headlights. Swine inserts key in trailer door, bull appears besides trailer. Struggle, squeal. A turned out sow on Goodwill sofa. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 422March 16, 2019 6:03 AM

White haired drake motorboats obese tits

by Anonymousreply 423March 16, 2019 5:23 PM

Dyked choked nude outside portojohn at dawn. An impotent punch drawn. She falls on concrete. She grabs a bottle, breaks it and grips the shard. Slashes at her attacker.

by Anonymousreply 424March 17, 2019 6:52 AM

No Dick Slut, white ass whore, fucks with her boots on, her shiny shiny boots.

by Anonymousreply 425March 17, 2019 6:57 AM

Witch boots, corn fed tits. Red 100 generic cig. WIC check. Walmart shuck and jive. Hatchback on fire.

by Anonymousreply 426March 17, 2019 11:06 AM

Some of these are atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 427March 17, 2019 11:13 AM

She moves like she has multiple sclerosis. She hands you you’re groceries like she might accidentally sock you and can’t control it. Her eyes are glazed as fuck. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 428March 17, 2019 11:59 AM

Hand at cunt. Tear rolls down Chrissy Metz’s bulbous cheek.

by Anonymousreply 429March 19, 2019 4:02 PM

[quote]She hands you you’re groceries

Six years later, and you morons STILL can't spell

Y O U R

by Anonymousreply 430March 19, 2019 4:05 PM

Youre tits sagged flesh

by Anonymousreply 431March 20, 2019 7:48 PM

A lesbian in the Bird Box with a baby dyke and C-pap machine going down the river blindfolded. Breasts in the elements.

by Anonymousreply 432March 24, 2019 12:43 PM

A birkenstocked cankle penetrates a puddle and mound of mud. Feces penetrates her back. Thrown from the arm of the evil paperboy. She growls. A pit bull tests a choke chain. A Mexican national at the welfare office in a poncho. A baby dyke with a beard. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 433March 26, 2019 3:30 AM

Sun baked old white okie flesh. Whiskey breath. Wallet chain, stained wifebeater and fedora.

by Anonymousreply 434March 26, 2019 6:20 AM

The moonshadow falls on her rugged skin, her palsied cheek bends as a cacophonous smoker's hack breaks the silence

Short, gnarled fingers run through a shock of white hair, as coyotes howl in the distance, her motorcycle exhaust vibrates up the hillside, or perhaps it's just the echo of one long, unending Coors Light fart

DARK LESBIANS

by Anonymousreply 435March 26, 2019 6:31 AM

Wendy Williams walking in a nightgown down the creaky wooden slats of the hallway, holding her breath as she tries to eake past the urchin’s bedroom door. Said bedroom door is swung open and a burned, charred, troll like negress appears holding a greased bouncing dildo cock. Wendy screams and attempts to flee but lands prone on her breasts with legs spread and nightgown hiked up to her waist exposing a completely bald jonbenet

by Anonymousreply 436March 26, 2019 12:27 PM

Jheri curl sweated to frenzied black face. Wendy Williams orgasmic pendulant breasts erect like a cock. Sucking 2 cocks at the same time. Coke frenzy. Bodacious porn titties. Collapsed veins after lipo. Grasp for cock. Coke whore. Brigitte Bardot blonde bangs chignon. Child’s face. Ashen black woman named daddy her secret. Shower water on breasts. Husband daddy at door. Shower water running. Collapsed nostril. Filling douche enema sack with warm water. Feral cats claw penetrates under bathroom door. Haunting cries. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 437March 26, 2019 2:02 PM

This thread went terribly, terribly, TERRIBLY wrong.

by Anonymousreply 438March 26, 2019 11:09 PM

R438 It’s Wendy who has the issues, no? FREE WENDY!

by Anonymousreply 439March 27, 2019 1:09 AM

La Flaca extinguishes her cigarette into Wendy Williams’ breast. Divine agony. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 440March 27, 2019 7:36 PM

Rosie sucking Elisabeth’s veined, tanned teat sack. Such nurturing.

by Anonymousreply 441March 27, 2019 7:43 PM

Pink sock. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 442March 27, 2019 9:35 PM

Deep misunderstanding of dark lesbian concept. Tragically unfunny man types. Loneliness abounds. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 443March 27, 2019 9:40 PM

R443 Humorless gray grim walks in like she’s the star quarterback. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 444March 27, 2019 10:45 PM

She looks like Grimace with slightly less purple skin. Ronald McDonald reg wig. Whiskey soaked Wrangler jeans. She throws a punch.

by Anonymousreply 445March 28, 2019 7:00 PM

The wheelchair is a bed roll. Park perversions late at night. She keeps a teen runaway as her woman. Fingerless gloves and hallucinations. Night terrors she wakes up punching the air. She heard bulls are calling themselves ‘boys’ and ‘men’ now and she wants a piece of it. She wants her share of welfare and to get high. Toothless whiskey soaked grin. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 446March 29, 2019 7:11 PM

Injected lips around the pink mushroom tip of a black and pink black Indian Mexican cock. Dyke in foggy coke bottle chomo glasses and durag. ‘Vintage’ beat down truck. She cruises around the borderlands. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 447April 12, 2019 11:55 PM

Veined purple cock. A mustachioed dagger in silhouette against the wall. Fear on face. A whiskey shot poured over the head of an obese blonde with curly Dolly Parton wig. Several large dogs. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 448April 14, 2019 8:43 AM

Rusty chain lashing breasts. Obscene revving of dirt bike engine. One dollar jelly thong sandals planted in dirt outside a trailer obscured by the frays of bootcut jean. A cigarette and the smoke of a popped off gun. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 449April 15, 2019 7:40 AM

A cheater femme on a choke chain. The offending bull forced on to the cross. Momma’s raisin hell tonight. Lashing out. A sock filled with D batteries. Pink can of mace penetrating blue tweaker eye. The penetration of cock through a hole in the wall. Haunted okie cries as the butch of the duo scrambles up and starts bellowing. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 450April 15, 2019 6:05 PM

Vagine musk penetrating the room from piss stained dyke wranglers. Cunt boot on dining room table. Shotgun blast.

by Anonymousreply 451April 20, 2019 7:21 AM

EMDR performed by dyke. Electrodes and nightmare cries for momma. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 452April 27, 2019 7:53 AM

Barbed wire tearing lesbian tit flesh as ‘they’ attempt fluid run across prison yard and into trees like an ape. Her pants fall off and chewed by ravaged prison dogs. Nearly erotic snarl. Dyke bull swings in Chowchilla. Snapping limbs of tree. She falls into K-9 officer’s jagged tooth. Bit before hitting the ground. Exposed torn breast. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 453November 19, 2020 7:18 PM

She uses chloroform on people that She doesn’t like and stealth to sneak into my house while I’m asleep to experiment on me. She also planted cameras to watch my every move and hire people to follow and keep a close watch on me wherever I go. She also plants devices in my ear and under the skin and some may even be directly on my brain. She shot it into my skull from a distance to keep it covert. They are small enough to where you only hear a pop and feel a small sting while you’re asleep. She communicates to me through the devices She planted in me and because no one really understands it or are afraid of it, She diagnosed this targeted individual with schizophrenia and gives false checkups and xrays to hide it. It’s all to make me look and sound unbelievable if I do come out about it. I was used as a puppet. A rag doll that is unable to prevent or defend against these people. She is a criminal that can cover up anything She wants covered up for the sake of national security. She’s shown me enough to know what these people are capable of doing to innocent people. Targets are picked based on knowledge and the side you pick. Pick their side, She’ll still experiment on you, only She’ll show you pornography whenever you feel too lonely. Pick your own side, She torture your mind and pick apart every relationship you’ve ever held close to your heart. She’ll rape, call me every thing in the book and crush my dignity so I will never be able to trust another man. She throws in campaigns with teenagers and people my age and display me on camera and make “voyeurism” acceptable with people in targeted cities. She accepts it because She threw a rad party and were nice enough hosts. She let very specific people with a say in society know to never let me leave or find help. Everyone is paid and/or threatened/killed to never come out with information. She use microwave weapons as a way to torture me even more. I’m sure She drugged me plenty of times so my credibility is ruined. I personally would never touch a drug except marijuana.

by Anonymousreply 454November 19, 2020 7:24 PM

Lesbian monthly injection please!

by Anonymousreply 455November 19, 2020 8:20 PM

Lori Loughlin jumpsuit torn my woman guard. Sheet stripped. Jesus smile. Jesus whimper. Candace Cameron penetrated by so many beauteous cocks. Cock plunged into her asshole as she prays.

by Anonymousreply 456November 19, 2020 9:00 PM

La Flaca penetrates her jail cell bars with her left breast as she hisses at the passing lesbian guard “Mija, it’s me.” The guard winces and instantly floods her polyester uniform pants. La Flaca is raspy and hollowed out, a shell of her former serpentine beauty, track marks dot her entire arm. The guard turns and bravely sets her sights on the appearance of her beloved now so wretched and frail. La Flaca’s black curls sweated to her thin face, in a destroyed, full throated but still erotic accented English she rasps “Perra” and her thin arm powerfully flies through the bars and strikes the guard.

by Anonymousreply 457November 20, 2020 11:46 PM

Lesbian thrashes in bed like an orca. A man penetrates the bedroom and points barrel of rifle between generous pig cheeks. The drake cries into her pillow. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 458November 27, 2020 3:34 AM

Lesbian in Chrissy Snow wig and jail boot. Janet in flower shop beat n choked. Aunt Lydia marching. Caddle prod connecting with sagged breast. Lesbian sign language interpreter signing for all hearing crowd. A tiny Mexican illegal jumping on the back of dyke bull. Pink haired obese enby walking passed thrift shops as car filled with teens drives slowly by laughing and screaming obscenities

by Anonymousreply 459November 27, 2020 9:21 PM

Round red face with scowl. Pixie cut and deep lines of sun damage. Toothless. She snatches at you. At your breast and titty at your ravaged cock it’s all the same. She wears a flannel and overalls with shitkicker boots. Large dogs abound. She condemns u. She fucks u. je veux te baiser. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 460December 31, 2020 8:07 AM

Pendulous breasts underneath a Mexican poncho. Coke bottle glasses over deep set eyes. Wide nose. She asks each passing man “Sexo?” -lesbianas oscuras.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461January 4, 2021 9:33 AM

Wallet chain, Dickies, shiny black dress shoes, cornrows, she’s 4’11 and full of piss and vinegar. She throws hands with a man twice her size. She comes home drunk and beats her old lady and the kids.

by Anonymousreply 462April 6, 2021 8:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!