Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Send your Birthday Wishes to homophobe Jensen Ackles

He's a Christian Republican Trumper who hates gays, but many of you seem to love him, so wish the Birthday Boy well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 3, 2021 12:06 PM

no kidding, weird he gets so much luv.....pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 3:25 AM

This is how other Republiqunts defend Ackles against cancel culture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 3:28 AM

CANCEL ALL RERUNS OF THAT GOD AWFUL SHOW OF HIS WITH THE OTHER GUY....

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 4:11 AM

R3 that would cause a mass suicide and/or murder spree.

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 8:53 AM

We love you Jensen & all that you stand for.

You're doing the Lord's work with these Hellbound heathens.

Don't worry about us because we're just as popular on here as you are LOL!

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 8:58 AM

We all know Jensen had to get on his knees and spread his ass to execs to get as far as he did in his acting career. He has no charisma and can't act for shit. His career should have ended after that soap opera but he got Dark Angel and then Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 10:19 AM

Never been able to watch 5 minutes of that dumb ass show.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 10:19 AM

never heard of this guy; should i check him out?

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 10:25 AM

[quote] Speculation that actor Jensen Ackles might be homophobic goes back even further, to a scholarly article published in 2016 by Joseph Brennan, a lecturer in Media and Communications at the University of Sydney.

For the piece, Brennan conducted textual analysis on the show over a period of seven years, from 2007 to 2014. He regards Ackles’ character Dean Winchester “in relation to a certain hegemonic view of masculinity and heterosexuality”. This is at odds, he says, with fans’ “homoerotic readings” of the show.

It's all just idle speculation.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 10:36 AM

Even if Jensen may be conservative. It must suck to have so many obsessed fans who harrass you and pry into your personal life. He and Jared are probably creeped out by all the stalkers and deranged stans who make up shit about them. The Supernatural fandom reminds me of Kpop and One Direction mentally ill fandoms. J and J are just actors paid to read a script yet are treated like idols. I don't think I have ever seen a TV show with this type of pathological obsession.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 10:46 AM

I wonder how much he raised for Stacey Abrams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 10:56 AM

He supported Beto O'Rourke in the 2018 Senate election in Texas. O'Rourke is a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 11:34 AM

I think Jensen is just apolitical. Why do people act like American celebrities are different from most Americans? Most people in the US are apolitical and mostly vote based on what their family, community or peer group votes for. Jensen likely supported O'Rourke because he's a fellow Texan. Jensen most likely supported Bush because he was a Texan. Just because somebody is famous doesn't mean they are smart or of higher moral grounding.

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2021 12:58 PM

I never heard anything at all about Jensen Ackles being homophobic. I find him to be amazingly hot. Idiots like OP love to try to stir up trouble where there is none at all

Jared Padalecki and Jensen are good buddies. They love to cut farts around each other and crack the fuck up on the set of Supernatural. Nothin' better than hot, young straight bros layin' fart bombs, and the other dude is trapped smelling his buddy's fuckin' burrito gas. Male bonding at it's finest. Hot as fuckin' SHIT dude.

This video is so fuckin' hot brah.

I bet they take buddy dumps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2021 3:26 PM

To me he’s still Eric from Days of Our Lives.

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 3:45 PM

[quote] Jared Padalecki and Jensen are good buddies. They love to cut farts around each other and crack the fuck up on the set of Supernatural. Nothin' better than hot, young straight bros layin' fart bombs, and the other dude is trapped smelling his buddy's fuckin' burrito gas. Male bonding at it's finest. Hot as fuckin' SHIT dude.

Some of you gurls are beyond help.

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 3:49 PM

Where is the evidence that he's a Deplorable? His Twitter posts are focused on voting rights.

by Anonymousreply 17March 2, 2021 3:52 PM

he attended some Rock the Vote event as a spokesperson? I think after getting DAYS and I don't think he was even registered at the time (to vote)

There are so many men who've gotten married, had multiple kids and come out in their 40s, 50s, older...

who knows?

maybe Jensen will be one of them

I was more into Smallville than Supernatural; at least Lex was open about his love for Clark

by Anonymousreply 18March 2, 2021 3:56 PM

Has he ever presented hole?

All is forgiven if he has presented hole.

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2021 4:29 PM

I can't quit him!

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2021 4:45 PM

Studbro Kj Apa of Riverdale rips a hot straight dude fart. Sexy as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2021 5:00 PM

R13 Being famous doesn't make him an idiot either. And most Americans wouldn't swing from Bush to O'Rourke. They're polar opposites.

by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2021 5:13 PM

Where the fuck do you get the idea that he’s a homophobic Christian TRUMP SUPPORTER, OP?

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2021 5:19 PM

Happy birthday to our favorite homophobe -- whom we can't just quit! We wish you all the best. 💖

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2021 5:19 PM

Fuck! i just went on tumblr to learn more about this 'celebrity' (idk her), and boy does he have fans! They all have their brains fried.

Rather than a warm birthday greeting, I offer you, Mr. Ackles, sincere condolences.

by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2021 5:23 PM

The OP is definitely a lying cunt

by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2021 5:30 PM

For more information on the homophobe...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2021 5:37 PM

[quote] And most Americans wouldn't swing from Bush to O'Rourke. They're polar opposites.

You'd be surprised. Like I said most Americans could care less about actual politics. I'm American and see this all the time. People really vote based on how attractive, cool, empathic, fatherly, dominant or charismatic a person is and that can often play a big role in elections. People also tend to vote based on their upbringing and community. For many the political parties are akin to sports teams. That's a big role in why people also vote against their interest. People cave to peer pressure in most anything, so politics is not different.

Many Americans switched from Clinton to Bush to Obama to Trump to Biden. A lot of people just vote with their heart and gut and how much thye like the candidate's personality. It's astounding how ignorant many Americans are on politics and don't bother to educate themselves. If they were educated then voter turnouts would still not be low for every type of election including Congressional, municipal or state elections.

In Jensen's case he did post a tribute to George Sr's death and to be realistic, he's Texan and most likely voted Republican many times because his church and family did too. To Texans, economics and business matter the most. Beto is still business-friendly and Jensen is a business owner now.

by Anonymousreply 28March 2, 2021 5:45 PM

OP, it’s the plague of nerd Fraus who have invaded who love him, not us.

by Anonymousreply 29March 2, 2021 5:50 PM

This is meaningless bullshit as is everything else on Datalounge. I could care less about his politics, he makes my cock hard.

by Anonymousreply 30March 2, 2021 5:57 PM

His association with the Duck Dynasty crew should give an insight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 2, 2021 7:36 PM

Jensen grew up in the Bible Belt. Dallas is still a pretty conservative and Evangelical-dominated city with a heavy big oil business presence and sports culture. Unlike Houston and Austin which are more artsy, liberal and less fundamentalist (though still pretty Christian). That said, Jensen is probably no stranger to handling some dicks. He just prays the gay away after each cocksucking session and anal sex isn't vaginal sex so he kept his virginity. Nobody in those churches live what their ministers preach.

by Anonymousreply 32March 2, 2021 8:10 PM

[Quote] We all know Jensen had to get on his knees and spread his ass to execs to get as far as he did in his acting career.

To do Days and then a bunch of CW shows? I doubt it. Probably the reason why his career never took off.

by Anonymousreply 33March 3, 2021 10:13 AM

He's not homophobic, you fags! You saying this is literal violence!!!! 😠

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 3, 2021 11:07 AM

Literal violence, I tell you!!!!

by Anonymousreply 35March 3, 2021 11:08 AM

Back in his feminine days on DOOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 3, 2021 11:12 AM

These SPN fans sure are something else. But they kept that show running for 15 years and got these actors paid. So they'll tolerate the craziness for that money.

by Anonymousreply 37March 3, 2021 11:33 AM

I would like to see the receipts

by Anonymousreply 38March 3, 2021 12:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!