Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If you ever doubted Jensen Ackles was a homophobe . . .

From Austin360: "Family Business Beer Co., which [Jensen Ackles] owns with wife Danneel, brother-in-law Gino Graul and in-laws Ed and Debby Graul, is opening within the week at 19510 Hamilton Pool Rd. with a handful of beers on tap, a playground for kids and [bold]a Southern-style food truck owned by “Duck Dynasty” stars Jep and Jessica Robertson."[/bold]

From Entertainment Weekly: Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson is making anti-gay comments in the January issue of GQ.

In statements that threaten the A&E reality hit’s wildly popular and uplifting brand of faith, family and hunting, the Robertson patriarch said: “Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong… Sin becomes fine. Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men.” Robertson then paraphrased Corinthians from the Bible: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

And if that wasn’t explicit enough, the “Duck Commander” added: “It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

[bold]The magazine stated that Robertson’s son Jep endorsed his family’s beliefs: “We’re not quite as outspoken as my dad, but I’m definitely in line. If somebody asks, I tell ’em what the Bible says.”[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 28, 2018 9:19 PM

I always knew he was a homophobe. The Supernatty fan fraus are gonna lose their shit.

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2018 4:39 AM

that fukin son of a bitch

after all the cock sukkin it took to get him that tv show????

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2018 4:40 AM

I always get confused. Is he the gay one or is it Jared?

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2018 4:41 AM

neither of them are gay, r3. they are both married with a lot of kids. all that stupid speculation is just wishful thinking. I really can't believe Jensen is blatantly flaunting his homophobia. that is a sure sign that SPN is just about done and over. he has made all the $$ he need and is now going to retire and be a jesus-freak/homophobe. r1 is right, the SPN fraus are going to go postal about that duck dynasty food truck.

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2018 4:49 AM

he just hiding his cock sucking ways with all this phobe shit....

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2018 4:50 AM

Whatever you say, R5. Whatever you say.

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2018 4:51 AM

I have absolutely no idea who these people are.

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2018 4:57 AM

Duck Dynasty is still a thing?!

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2018 4:59 AM

I thought those duck assholes were rich??

Why the fuck would they have a food truck?

And yet you come in here and leave a comment, R7.

Fuck off. 🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2018 5:00 AM

the brewery will fail.

he will go bankrupt.

next series will flop.

he be bak to sukin weenie to try get some work....

bitch!

by Anonymousreply 10January 5, 2018 5:13 AM

I can't say if he's into cock or not. My gaydar is really good, and it's ambivalent about Ms. Jensen. He is a huge homophobe though. He has made a career off of queerbaiting and he's an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11January 5, 2018 5:28 AM

What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2018 5:31 AM

[quote]I can't say if he's into cock or not

He is.

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2018 5:32 AM

Years ago someone started a thread calling him a homophobic douchebag. I always knew it was true

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2018 5:33 AM

WhAT DID he say or do that was homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2018 5:36 AM

Besides being friends with Duck Dynasty assholes, has he done other things that seem homophobic? I always just got a general asshole vibe from him, but nothing that stood out to me as homophobic. I'm not an expert on Supernatural and the cast.

by Anonymousreply 16January 5, 2018 5:38 AM

Fuck all those deplorables but he really is cute.

by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2018 5:53 AM

not.

he has syphilis.

by Anonymousreply 18January 5, 2018 6:01 AM

Karma is right around the corner. His daughter can use his words when she tells him she likes girls. Your right Daddy Vagina is so much better. God help the simple minds.

by Anonymousreply 19January 5, 2018 6:20 AM

Yeah, R16 he has. Theres a long list of stuff. The thing that bugs me is that he's shady about it because he doesn't wanna ofend his spn fans. The conventions are his cash cows and he doesn't want attendance to drop. The conventions are very relaxed and he's let stuff slip at them that shows his real feelings. He's a registered republican too. I was a fan for a long time and have met him lots of times at the cons. There is absolutely nothing about him that seems anything but totally totally straight. And not just straight but Texas Asshole Jerk straight. When you're talking to him you can watch his eyes track every good looking female that walks by. I can't believe he is working with Duck Dynasty people. I've watched spn since the beginning so I always wanna give Jensen a break, but he is always doing something that shows his real colors.

by Anonymousreply 20January 5, 2018 2:56 PM

[Quote] The thing that bugs me is that he's shady about it because he doesn't wanna ofend his spn fans.

He doesn't seem to have a problem offending his Destiel stans at conventions.

by Anonymousreply 21January 5, 2018 3:01 PM

That is very true R21.

I just can't believe he is working with the Duck Dynasty people. That is nothing but a huge slap in the face to the gay and lesbian fans, they are the ones that have helped Jensen's career the most. Jensen has always had such a problem with image when it comes to the LGBT community. The Duck Dynasty food truck on his property is nothing but a big FUCK YOU to all of them.

SMH

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2018 3:07 PM

[Quote] That is nothing but a huge slap in the face to the gay and lesbian fans, they are the ones that have helped Jensen's career the most. Jensen has always had such a problem with image when it comes to the LGBT community.

Yeah, i don't think he cares all that much. Didn't he only start having a gay fanbase when SPN started?

by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2018 3:11 PM

Yeah, R23, he did. A lot of people picked up on the odd sexual chemistry between his character Dean and Jared Padalecki's character Sam, who is Dean's younger brother. IMHO the Jensen/Jared stuff is nothing but a fanfrau fantasy. Both dudes are married and have several kids, but it's a fact that gays and lesbians make up a huge portion of the fandom. The lesbians are really into cosplay and Diestiel.

by Anonymousreply 24January 5, 2018 3:16 PM

[Quote] A lot of people picked up on the odd sexual chemistry between his character Dean and Jared Padalecki's character Sam, who is Dean's younger brother.

They have chemistry, but i never saw anything sexual there.

[Quote] The lesbians are really into cosplay and Diestiel.

That's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2018 3:36 PM

never heard of wincest, r25? it's SAD that jensen is the kind of person who'd go into business with duck dynasty people and gino graul. gino is jensen's wife's brother. he is a flaming republican and hated obama. his twitter and instagram is just republican propaganda. there were also photos of jensen's wife's parents house in louisiana online during the election. it was an ocean of trump signs.

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2018 3:43 PM

Maybe he went into business with them because they funded most of it?

by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2018 3:49 PM

R26 Yes i've heard of Wincest, Destiel, Cockles and j2. They're all embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2018 3:49 PM

No R27 I was just reading about it online and Ackles is actually helping Jeb by letting him have his food on their business grounds. That right there says a lot about Ackles and none of it is good in my opinion. There was a huge thread here years ago about Ackels being a fuckface asshole republican. The dumb ass Supernatural fans kept taking up for him.

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2018 3:55 PM

[Quote] The dumb ass Supernatural fans kept taking up for him.

Stans will always find a way to excuse their faves.

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2018 3:59 PM

A Republican and a Trumpster?

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2018 4:12 PM

Jensen needs to be told his stank sleeve is very un-American.

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2018 4:13 PM

All the fangirls and boys defending his homophobic ways, because the poor boy is gay and in the closet and this is his way of dealing!!!! Protect him!!! Ugh. Firstly I doubt he’s gay and even if, you can be closeted without being a phobic piece of garbage. The dude is pathetic and disgusting and the fact that lots of his fans are LGBT allies who think he’s an LGBT ally makes this even more sad.

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2018 4:25 PM

I was on a plane several years ago from Houston to LA. Ackles sat next to me. Although I tried to keep my admiration of his looks discreet, he would have had to be really stupid not to understand my interest. He was a pleasant and talkative as any celebrity would be trapped on a plane with a older fan. Sorry, to hear he may have become an ass.

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2018 4:53 PM

Has the mouth of a Hoover

by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2018 5:20 PM

The Supernatural fandom is so crazy that I never know if anything said about Jensen, Jared or the ugly one playing an angel, good or bad, is true or false. Most of it is just made up.

And I don't think that there's that many LGBT in the fandom. It seems to me that most of it are straight horny moms, with a fetish for gay men, who think they can speak for us on LGBT issues.

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2018 5:36 PM

Did the Duck Dynasty family see this promotional photo of Ackles? Not very Bible-esque! Wonder if they secretly consider Ackles a 'fallen Christian'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2018 6:43 PM

NO, R27.

Quite the opposite, in fact.

He’s the one with the real money.

The bro-in-law supposedly is a ‘ner-do-well, going from enterprise to enterprise and this was his last chance to do something with his life. He recently got married and the brewery is Jensen doing Danneel a favor, and obviously a source of income for her brother and her as well once the gravy train of Ackles comes to an end.

by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2018 8:23 PM

I can't stand Jensen Ackles or his whore wife. They both fly the rainbow flag every once in a while on their social media, all while quietly voting against our rights. They are both Evangelical Christian Republicans but don't admit it. The Supernatural fans had pics of her parent's house was all over the internet because it was covered in Trump signs, just like Jensen's parents' house was.

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2018 11:11 PM

You keep saying that, R39.

Show it to me.

by Anonymousreply 40January 6, 2018 12:19 AM

[Quote] It seems to me that most of it are straight horny moms, with a fetish for gay men, who think they can speak for us on LGBT issues.

You just summed up most fandoms.

[Quote] I can't stand Jensen Ackles or his whore wife.

How is Danneel a whore??

[Quote] or the ugly one playing an angel

I thought Jared was the hottest in the beginning before switching to Misha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 6, 2018 3:04 PM

Yeah, R41, that was 9 years ago. He sure as hell doesn't look like that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 42January 7, 2018 7:30 AM

R42 He still looks ok to me. He's just a little older.

by Anonymousreply 43January 7, 2018 2:35 PM

Misha Collins has a charity, Random Acts, as well as a very active twitter account. He’s very progressive and frequently speaks against Trump. He comes from a very liberal family background.

The impression I get from various things he’s said is that Jensen and Jared are a couple of mean girls that didn’t want him around and probably still don’t, but he's contributed to the ratings and isn’t so easily gotten rid of. And that he just endures them to make a living, like a lot of people do with their coworkers. The “friendships” came afterward and may not last much past the end of the show. They’re stuck with each other for now.

If anything, Jared has made him miserable by bullying him on set in an effort to put him in his place or get rid of him, but Collins wants the money and puts up with it. He’s not stupid.

I think Jared is jealous of the attention Collins got and wants the show to be the J & J show. The fans decided otherwise to his chagrin. They tried to get rid of Collins for a while and the ratings dropped. So Jared’s meal ticket is tied to Collins, like it or not. Jared has mental issues, but he’s also got a bunch of kids and a housefrau to support. The wife is probably telling him to keep the money coming in as long as possible. And I wouldn’t be surprised if the studio told Jared to knock off the sexual harassment with all the #metoo stuff going on.

by Anonymousreply 44January 7, 2018 4:28 PM

[Quote] And I wouldn’t be surprised if the studio told Jared to knock off the sexual harassment with all the #metoo stuff going on.

????

by Anonymousreply 45January 7, 2018 4:33 PM

And you assholes love to blame black people and other minorities for homophobia. But will support known homophobs ant turn a blind eye to white evangelical Christians who put TRUMP and pence in the white house. The white evangelical Christians are the ones who hate the LGBTQ community. But please keep scapegoating minorities. And see how that keeps working out for you.

by Anonymousreply 46January 7, 2018 5:01 PM

Jensen has always been a bro-ey, homophobic douchebag.

But the supernatural fraus will believe what they want to believe. That fanbase scares me, hell, that fanbase scares Jensen and Jared who are the typical example of actors who hate and look down on their fans.

by Anonymousreply 47January 7, 2018 5:19 PM

R45, Jared has bragged for years that during certain scenes well known to fans, he has had his foot on Collins’ balls under the table, supposedly to “break him up.” One scene was in an early season, Collins had to deliver some serious lines with a straight face and according to Collins, who has been saying this at fan events for years, Jared had his foot on Collins balls under the table the whole time, presumably fondling his balls with his foot. Fans have laughed it off as this funny thing, although plainly Collins didn’t like it and wanted him to stop. Jared did it on numerous occasions. Jared and Jensen are the show, or so they think, so even though the entire cast and crew knew he was doing this, no one made him stop.

It’s also been said for years that Jared repeatedly tries to disrupt scenes and break up actors during filming, including guest actors. It delays filming but they seem afraid to stop him. Probably they know he’s bipolar and think he’d walk off the set if he couldn’t harass people with impunity.

I read that in the last season or two, he did the foot on the balls thing with a guest star as well. The guest star said something about it at a convention and that was laughed off as well. This was before the #metoo movement. I wonder if they’re still laughing about it now.

And no, I don’t think it’s a gay thing, I think it’s a homophobic redneck hostility thing. Collins is very gay friendly and very open minded, he and his wife have an open marriage.

At a certain point, I would hope they would tell him to stop for fear of insurance liability if they get sued, if for no other reason. I have bipolar relatives and they do not listen to people and do whatever the hell they want. When they’re in a manic phase they’re worse. I think Jared wants all the attention and resents anyone he has to share it with except Jensen. It’s one of those “I’ve bonded with you, so you’re okay, but I hate and resent anyone I have to share you with,” things I see with bipolar relatives. You see that with untreated bipolar people.

by Anonymousreply 48January 7, 2018 5:21 PM

Supernatural is the worst show in the world. How it's in it's 12th (13th?) season is beyond me. Garbage.

by Anonymousreply 49January 7, 2018 5:23 PM

There’s also a blooper reel put out by the show itself, showing Collins delivering lines and suddenly stoping to say, “Jared’s got his foot on my balls.” If Collins wanted to sue there’s so much documentation out there it’s ridiculous. That’s a perfect “I complained but they laughed at me and said it was all in fun, I was afraid if I didn’t drop it I’d lose my job” situation if ever I saw one.

Thousands of people have seen that blooper reel, it’s on YouTube or was, if they wised up and removed it.

Imagine if that was a woman and Jared groped her pussy under the table while she was filming dramatic lines, and there were blooper reels and he admitted it in front of thousands of fans. She’d own the studio now.

by Anonymousreply 50January 7, 2018 5:28 PM

And you know what Collins should have done if ANY of the bullshit you wrote about at R48 and R50 was true and done in a mean, genuinely harassing way??

He should've left the show. If he's not comfortable with the joking around that goes on on the set, leave. I know people say it's a "hurry up and wait" atmosphere on any set, Jared and Jensen are just trying to make the time go by faster. What a special snowflake Collims must be, according to you. Can't take a little playing around.

R44, don't you ever get tired of spouting that same bullshit lie time after time?? Collins does NOT bring in the ratings. Quite the opposite, in fact. His episodes are the lowest rated of any season, year after year.

Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 51January 7, 2018 5:54 PM

I'm still waiting for those pictures, R39.

by Anonymousreply 52January 7, 2018 5:56 PM

I don't know it seems to me that Collins, who is so liberal and open minded, is pretty good friends with Jensen and Danneel. Even recently when he was doing his "voting" video for Alabama(to vote against that guy Moore), he had Jensen do a walk-on. Collins doesn't seem as close to Jared. Yet somehow it's Jensen the Destielers are always trying to destroy with baseless accusations simply because he won't support their stupid ship.

Castiel's episodes do tend to be the lower rated ones so not sure where they get the idea that Collins' brings in ratings. They have Jensen partly to thank for Collins still being on the show. Can't remember which season it was but the producers were seriously considering ditching Castiel and Jensen played a part in convincing them into keeping him on. When Misha is talking seriously, as he does sometimes, rather than joking about about being so put upon--though I do think some of the stuff about Jared he means there has always been something a little prickly between them--he has nice things to say about Jensen.

I don't think having the Ducksters food truck on their brewery property makes them homophobes. The Ackles know all types of people, I'm not sure why somehow only the ones who are jerks reflect on his character while all the good ones don't. I do think the Brewery is a combination of Jensen liking to do home brewing as a hobby so it was something he knew about AND it's way to give his loser brother-in-law something to do instead of sponging off of Jensen as he has for years. For the most part his job has been keeping his sister Danneel company while Jensen is working. Sometimes when doing conventions on weekends Jensen was not even making it home for a month at a time, that doesn't tend to happen now that he has kids because he adores his kids so he finds time to get home even if there is a convention but he never seemed to be a big hurry to get home when it was just Danneel and she rarely visited him in Vancouver.

When they lived in Brentwood, Gino lived in their guest house, he mostly lived with them in Malibu and when they moved to Austin he went to Austin. Her parents are involved too(probably they want their loser son to be able to support himself as well, because if he can't sponge off Jensen, he'll be sponging off of them), I think most of the paperwork for the brewery is in the in-laws names. This is mainly for the Grauls, Jensen has said he won't be very involved in the day to day stuff and won't be there very often. He's the PR face of it though, he's there to get it off to a strong start.

As for politics the only politician we know Jensen has supported was a local Democrat when he lived in Malibu. And he did a charity thing with Robert Kennedy Jr back in 2004 while he was on Smallville. Plus do you all agree with the politics of all your family and friends? Especially family.

As for Jensen's oldest daughter's future sexuality - he already said he wouldn't care. No reason to doubt him. I don't think he'd think of it as some sort of karma. He'd just want his daughter to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 53January 7, 2018 6:31 PM

Jep Robertson's agreement in that article from 4 years ago seemed to be fairly non-committal. Like he said enough to keep the peace in the family without saying anything much more than that. I'm not saying he wasn't telling the truth about his feelings but it wasn't a strong show of support either it's possible he didn't feel that way.

by Anonymousreply 54January 7, 2018 6:40 PM

R53, the show runner at that time essentially wrote Collins off the show. There was a fancoaign over the hiatus to keep Collins on the show. They made a really big deal out of it. Also, I think at that time a network’s executive changed and they just went along with the fans because the show is a big cash cow for the network.

Jensen is a lot more professional than Jared and Jensen is said to be relatively polite to anybody that appears on the show. Jared is said to harass people. He admits himself he has issues with depression and has had at least one mental health issue during the show.

My guess is that Collins wanted to make friends with Jensen because of the harassment by Jared and Jensen went along with it because Collins has a family to support. Jensen seems to be someone that raised in a conservative family and was raised to expect to be a family man himself.

During the hiatus when it appeared Collins might not return, a few years back, Collins went out on auditions and couldn’t find other work. He had bought a house and had a kid and had bills to pay. I read some of his comments at the time and he seemed worried about bills.

Outside the fandom, he doesn’t have a well known body of work and he’s aged out of the leading man parts. Now he plays dads. So for Collins, I think this is a paying job more than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 55January 7, 2018 7:21 PM

They tried to get a comment from Jared but he was too busy whing about a waitress in Duluth.

by Anonymousreply 56January 7, 2018 7:26 PM

So much bullshit above.

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2018 8:28 PM

Agree with a lot of your comments, R53.

The deluded Destihellers all want Jared off the show. They seem to think that if not for Jared (Sam) the useless angel would have Dean (Jensen) all to himself.

Collins is a third wheel that does not fit in, both on the show and in their private lives.

I actually didn't know about that Collins video where Jensen made an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 58January 7, 2018 8:59 PM

R44 I thought it was Collins you were referring to but i thought maybe Jared had also been harassing some of the other cast members. Also does anyone know what the deal was with Mark Sheppard leaving??

by Anonymousreply 59January 8, 2018 11:47 AM

I remember at a convention a guy asked a question about Dean and Castiel and Jensen's reply was "Not that kind of show, pal". I was at another when a girl was booed by the audience when it just appeared that she was asking a question about that, which she wasn't. Scary considering a lot of the crowd are lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 60January 8, 2018 12:10 PM

He's been over it for a while now. I don't know why they bother asking him about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 8, 2018 12:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 8, 2018 12:22 PM

He’s probably right to be scared of homos. Some dataloungers are deranged and obsessed with this kiddie show and its stars. I can only imagine the type of stuff people send to him. Sick.

by Anonymousreply 63January 8, 2018 12:48 PM

The crazy fan girls probably messed it for anyone that were going to ask anything about the relationships on the show. Anytime someone wants to ask a question related to character relationship the actors and folks at conventions probably assume it's slash related and it feels obnoxious. B St for slash people to stick with Internet fiction and for the J2 people to communicate their conspiracy theories just amongst themselves and maybe then the guys wouldn't be paranoid.

I haven't seen this show regularly since season 5, I had no idea that Jared was still doing his schtick while taping.

by Anonymousreply 64January 8, 2018 1:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 8, 2018 1:07 PM

R53 You know way too much about this d list actor Jensen Ackles. Your post is what a friend of mine calls "fansplaining." There is no excuse for someone who is supportive of LGBT rights to have someone like the Duck Dynasty people as business associates. The fact that Jensen does, just goes to show that he is okay with those beliefs. I mean, come on! If you're staring a business you don't want to run to chance of offending ANYONE and the Duck Dynasty guys are some of the most controversial out there when it comes to LGBT. For Jensen to be cool with that says a lot about who he is.

by Anonymousreply 66January 8, 2018 2:37 PM

What is the fascination with this guy?! He's is a terrible terrible actor who got a lucky break. Before he realized it could hurt his career all he did was talk about Jesus being his savior! Every other word out of his mouth was Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! Of course he is a republican! All you idiots making excuses for him are ridiculous. He is in cahoots with Jeb Robertson from Duck Dynasty, what other proof do you need?

by Anonymousreply 67January 8, 2018 3:15 PM

Im' a spn frau I admit it.

I've watched spn since it first came on. I accepted a long time ago that Jensen is a christian republican who doesn't really support LGBT rights, but i don't let that ruin the show for me.

I think Misha Collins is a great guy. Hes super supportive of gay rights. I follow him on twitter and he is always tweeting support. He tweeted when gay marriage was made legal and Jensen and Jared didn't. They have never showed any public support that I know of. Misha was also very anti Trump and posted a lot of videos of him at violent Trump rallys. He worked in the Clinton White House as an intern. I think alot of the dislike for Misha comes from the weird shipping wars that alot of fans are involved in. I don't know how any gay or lesbian could not like Misha. He is a liberal democrat that is very LGBT supportive and he is also very charitable.

by Anonymousreply 68January 8, 2018 3:42 PM

I’m glad Misha is a decent , good guy.

Jared sounds so toxic . I’m bipolar and even at my worst I’ve never harassed a coworker . He just seems really mean .

by Anonymousreply 69January 8, 2018 8:52 PM

Why do so many fans athe the spn conventions identify as bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 70January 8, 2018 10:37 PM

How can he be a homophobe when he himself is a homo?

by Anonymousreply 71January 8, 2018 11:08 PM

There is nothing homophobic about Jensen. He's always been weird about protecting his character on the show. However, episode 200 seemed to accept explicitly and without reproach that there are views help by fans that are not the official versions of the characters.

by Anonymousreply 72January 8, 2018 11:51 PM

[quote]There is nothing homophobic about Jensen.

Never try to make a supernatural crazy see reason, at least r68 is honest.

by Anonymousreply 73January 8, 2018 11:57 PM

I gotta disagree r72. Jensen has had a lot of opportunities to dispel his anti gay label and he's never made ever the slightest overture to the LGBT community. Plus, I know Adam Bouska, one of the NoH8 Campaign organizers and photographers, who back in 2008 told me personally that Jensen refused to do a shoot. The story was that Jared Padalecki originally said yes but when Jensen's agent said no, Padalecki pulled out, according to Adam. I know lots of stuff gets said online, but because I know Adam and because I know what he said to me, I've just always written Jensen off as a total homophobe. Until he does something majorly supportive of gays I'll continue to believe that.

by Anonymousreply 74January 9, 2018 2:14 AM

Al this "harassment" that some keep going on about is ridiculous. He's on set, everybody is laughing and joking around. Even the supposed people he's "harassing"

Jensen gets pissed off that he keeps getting asked about that Destiel crap. DEAN has NEVER shown bi-tendencies and he had just had enough. This Dean and Cas crap is all shit that the useless Collins latched on to to ensure he kept having a job. The stupid, deluded fans who keep believing Collins' queer-baiting are ridiculous. I haven't actually seen Collins make any more of those statements lately, I guess somebody had a talk with him.

by Anonymousreply 75January 9, 2018 2:25 AM

Frau at r75, what are your favorite anti-destiel tumblr blogs?

by Anonymousreply 76January 9, 2018 2:41 AM

[quote]When you're talking to him you can watch his eyes track every good looking female that walks by.

*eyeroll*

So he's unemployable outside of the acting world.

by Anonymousreply 77January 9, 2018 2:49 AM

I'm not a frau, asshole R76.

I'm most certainly not on tumblr, either.

Barely know what those damn things are about.

by Anonymousreply 78January 9, 2018 3:22 AM

Those would have been few and far between, whoever wrote that comment about eyeing any attractive girls during a convention.

Have you seen the attendees of those conventions?

Poor things.

by Anonymousreply 79January 9, 2018 3:46 AM

TBH R79 not all of the women at those conventions are dogs. I've been to 3 over the years and some of the women I've seen there have been really beautiful -- especially in the early years of Supernatural. Yeah, there are some freaks and ugly fat straight women but it's not like that's all you see. Lots of women in their 20s come from other countries for these cons and the European women can be very attractive. It's really disappointing that Jensen would let people from Duck Dynasty work in his brewery. IMHO it sends a very bad message, but I guess that's the message he wants to send.

by Anonymousreply 80January 9, 2018 4:06 AM

OP is a fat frau posting fraubait. Take this shit back to Tumblr and stay there.

by Anonymousreply 81January 9, 2018 4:49 AM

Fuck off asshole at R81! The cast of Supernatural is routinely discussed at DL. There's nothing wrong with the OP posting about Jensen supporting a homophobic piece of shit like the Duck Dynasty fucktards.

by Anonymousreply 82January 9, 2018 5:32 AM

Lots of crazy people here.

by Anonymousreply 83January 9, 2018 10:52 AM

R83 duh. Every spn thread attracts crazy defenders. Get popcorn and enjoy. At least d list jenden is planning for his post acting slump with this brewery.

by Anonymousreply 84January 9, 2018 10:55 AM

Why don't you fuck off R82? The cast of SPN is NOT "routinely" discussed here, precisely because the likes of you frau nutters infest every such thread. Take it to Tumblr where it belongs.

by Anonymousreply 85January 9, 2018 11:06 AM

[quote]I know Adam Bouska, one of the NoH8 Campaign organizers and photographers, who back in 2008 told me personally that Jensen refused to do a shoot. The story was that Jared Padalecki originally said yes but when Jensen's agent said no, Padalecki pulled out, according to Adam.

Unlike a lot of the vague defenses, this has the ring of truth.

by Anonymousreply 86January 9, 2018 12:31 PM

Do people still watch this shitty show? Oh, I forgot, he’s a handsome, homophobic heterosexual. Of course you all are watching.

by Anonymousreply 87January 9, 2018 12:51 PM

What happened to this thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 9, 2018 1:10 PM

I remember hearing the same thing back when Obama first ran, R86. I think somebody asked Jensen about it at one of the cons and he said he had scheduling conflicts but everybody knew what was up. I'm a lesbian and back in the day Jensen was the only guy I would have ever even considered sleeping with. Then I realized he was A) a republican and B) a phobe so I turned the tv off. This just goes to show how much smarter women are than men. Gays just can't seem to turn the tv off when it comes to this dude. For fucks sake, he has the goddam Duck Dynasty crew parked on his property and gay guys are still defending him. SMH.

by Anonymousreply 89January 9, 2018 2:27 PM

The vast majority of the supernatural fanbase is women r89, I don't know why you blame it on gay guys.

Supernatural and its stars are hardly some DL fave, the people that like it are generally mocked here.

by Anonymousreply 90January 9, 2018 3:32 PM

R46, I love supernatural as a guilty pleasure, and though you make good points about supporting bigoted douchebags, it's also not cool to not support the progressives. As R44 points out, Misha Collins is extremely progressive and just seems really cool in general -- I loved his "America needs more nasty women" t-shirt at the women's march last year. And yeah, maybe he's not as good looking as he was, but neither are Jared or Jensen or me for that matter, we're all getting old. Still, Misha has the best lips of the three.

by Anonymousreply 91January 9, 2018 3:54 PM

Also, as someone mentioned upthread, does anyone know any gossip about Mark Sheppard's departure?

by Anonymousreply 92January 9, 2018 4:04 PM

I've posted on DL before but I used to work in the TV/Film industry in Vancouver for a number of years. I never worked on Supernatural (I worked on SG-1 and Atlantis) however one of my best friends did during the show from season 4 to 6. He said it was on ok set that the guys mostly kept to themselves and the only very social one was Misha Collins. He said Jensen was a bit of a dick and not very approachable unless you were a blond with big tits.

by Anonymousreply 93January 9, 2018 4:28 PM

R92 yeah, wondering why Sheppard, who looks like a midwest trucker, left his meal ticket. Not by his choice?

by Anonymousreply 94January 9, 2018 10:43 PM

R93 ooooo what was the SG-1 and Atlantis sets like? I know the SG-1 cast got along well.

by Anonymousreply 95January 9, 2018 11:18 PM

Did anyone work on X-files?

by Anonymousreply 96January 10, 2018 12:29 AM

so don't by beer there or food from the truck. they are allowed to believe what they want. what is it with leftist twats that only want to hear what they agree with?

by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2018 12:51 AM

[quote]I know Adam Bouska, one of the NoH8 Campaign organizers and photographers, who back in 2008 told me personally that Jensen refused to do a shoot.

Jensen felt like Dean wouldn't do it.

by Anonymousreply 98January 10, 2018 1:03 AM

Do you know how many times Jensen has answered those questions? He couldn't hear the question the girl was asking anyway. It's not like he's always asking for Dean to get paired off with female characters. When he says "it's not that type of show" he isn't talking about the sexuality of the relationship he's talking about romantic relationships in general. Jensen has repeatedly said Dean wouldn't get into a long term relationship with a woman either.

The three times they tried to do it, he wanted nothing to do with it. He wouldn't support it doing promo. With Jo, knowing that she was planned as a romantic interest - when asked he repeatedly said Dean thought of her as a little sister. She was gone by the time the season was halfway over.

With Bella, whenever Jensen was asked, he would start talking about something else. One time it was funny because they asked him a question that was clearly supposed to get him to talk about the new recurring female characters and Bella in particular, play up the potential romantic angle, instead he started complimenting a character who had had a minor little supporting role in one of the episodes and said how nice it was to work with her. Bella was gone at the end of the season.

Then with Lisa, with whom they wrote Dean having a year long(between seasons) relationship with, he outright criticized the show for ever putting Dean into that relationship. Not after the fact, but while they were still filming it. The only time he ever did that. He said it was out of character(it was) and just wasn't down with "domesticated Dean" at all. She was gone by the end of the season. He didn't even pretend to like that storyline.

So if he wasn't in it for the those heterosexual romantic relationships, because he felt it wasn't the way Dean worked, why in the world would he be anymore welcoming to the idea of Dean in a romantic relationship with Castiel?

It's just that with the female characters, the characters themselves were not very popular, so they weren't asking him many questions about it. But with Castiel, those fans are like a dog with a frigging bone. No matter how many times they get told "no they are best friends, nothing else is going to happen between them", they insist on trying to find anyway they can to bring it up and to get him agree with them or so they can use it to say "Waaaah he's a phobe!!!!".

Oh so progressive Misha queerbaits the fans, repeatedly and then Jensen gets painted as the bad guy for telling them the truth. Most of the ones whining about it aren't even bisexual or queer. They are just middle aged women living out some slash fantasy and claiming it makes them progressive and woke. The girl who asked that question, which the audience made a ruckus over, wasn't even mad about it.

Funny they blame Jensen for allowing Robertsons and his wife to have a food truck at the brewery yet if Jensen is so god damned awful why does wonderful oh so progressive Misha like Jensen and Danneel so much? Why is Misha not awful for being friends with them? Double-standard much. Misha is clearly much more friendly with them than with Jared Padalecki and his wife(who introduced Jensen and Danneel to the Robertsons in the first place).

by Anonymousreply 99January 10, 2018 4:11 AM

As far as crazy go, none of them seem to be as bad as TAW. Glad they didn't let him come back to the show/cons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 10, 2018 11:44 AM

R95 The SG-1 set was fantastic. I worked on the show from season 3 until season 7 and then they moved most of us over to Atlantis. The cast were all great and very easy to get along with particularly Amanda Tapping and Don Davis. Michael Shanks tended to be a bit moody and if you caught him on a good day he was a lot of fun, catch him on a bad day and watch out. The only actor on the show who was universally disliked like was Corin Nemec. He was an asshole to every single member of the crew and Richard Dean Anderson HATED him to the point that they were rarely in scenes together later during his year on the show.

I did not like working on Atlantis and left after one season. The set was far more low key and not all the cast got along.

by Anonymousreply 101January 10, 2018 1:35 PM

[Quote] The only actor on the show who was universally disliked like was Corin Nemec. He was an asshole to every single member of the crew and Richard Dean Anderson HATED him to the point that they were rarely in scenes together later during his year on the show.

I thought that name sounded familiar. He was also on Supernatural for a few eps as a hunter.

by Anonymousreply 102January 10, 2018 1:43 PM

Goddam, R99, you are just batshit crazy. You realize that, right? You are the APOTHEOSIS of the fucked up weirdness that is the Supernatural fandom. We bust on the Supernatural fan fraus all the time but you are a breed apart. Your boy is a homophobe, get over it.

R97, Go jerk off to your picture of Trump and after you're done please shoot yourself. The world will be a better place afterward.

by Anonymousreply 103January 10, 2018 4:03 PM

R101 thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 104January 10, 2018 4:20 PM

telling somebody to shoot themself isn't cool r99.

by Anonymousreply 105January 10, 2018 4:21 PM

opps i mean r103

by Anonymousreply 106January 10, 2018 4:22 PM

R99 -- You are the frauiest frau that ever fraued on the DL.

And that's saying [italic]a lot.[/italic]

Misha Collins's political beliefs are well documented. He has announced to the world what he thinks, so if he is seen with someone like the DD crowd people still understand that he's not in line with their bullshit. Jensen however has never told the world what he thinks. Most people with any sense know that he's conservative and most likely not super cool with stuff like gay marriage. So when they see Jensen working with twats like Jeb it only confirms their original beliefs -- that Jensen, too, is a twat.

by Anonymousreply 107January 10, 2018 6:54 PM

I can't believe this shitty show is still on! R99, man, u need help. You fantasize every night about Jansen fucking u don't u

by Anonymousreply 108January 10, 2018 11:04 PM

R101 Why did you hate the Atlantis set so much, and which cast members didn't like each other?

by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2018 12:13 AM

[quote]Misha Collins's political beliefs are well documented. He has announced to the world what he thinks, so if he is seen with someone like the DD crowd people still understand that he's not in line with their bullshit.

You're being too kind. Misha isn't involved with DD cretins. Frau Fotze @R99 was saying that Misha should be taken to task for being friends with Jensen Ackles, since Misha's friend (JA) is involved with the DD cretins. Frau deflecting at its most incomprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 110January 11, 2018 2:24 AM

R109 The SG-1 set was much more playful and collaborative while the Atlantis was very serious and filled with some conflict and personality issues. Out of the Atlantis cast Rachel Luttrell and Paul McGillion were nicest and easiest to deal with. Torri Higginson was alright but kind of scatterbrained and a little snobby at times. David Hewlett was a temperamental douche whom I avoided, Rainbow had some serious personality issues (probably why he was fired after season 1) and Joe Flanigan was a total republican pig who spent his days smoking and hitting on any female production assistant under the age of 25.

by Anonymousreply 111January 11, 2018 1:16 PM

R111 What was Jason Momoa like??

by Anonymousreply 112January 11, 2018 3:31 PM

R112 Momoa came on after I left. I only stayed for the first year and decided to move on to other work.

by Anonymousreply 113January 11, 2018 3:38 PM

R113 shame! I don't watch, but fraus love Joe Flanigan the "hottie" actor.

by Anonymousreply 114January 11, 2018 10:39 PM

Almost ironic that they have Family in their business name.

by Anonymousreply 115January 12, 2018 12:19 AM

[quote]Jensen needs to be told his stank sleeve is very un-American.

How do you know Jensen has a stank sleeve?

by Anonymousreply 116January 12, 2018 2:16 AM

Jensen is an over compensating closet case. Aligning with homophobes won't cure your gayness Jensen. Accept the inevitable and keep sucking your random dicks like you used to in the early days of Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 117January 12, 2018 2:36 AM

[quote]keep sucking your random dicks like you used to in the early days of Supernatural.

Do you have inside info, R117?

by Anonymousreply 118January 12, 2018 2:38 AM

No, just that his exploits fucking men date back to his DOOL days and that he'd hook up with guys regularly until the early seasons of Supernatural. He changed tack incredibly quickly and got his insta-family.

He doesn't look happy but I'm not sure if thats because he's denying himself dick or being stuck in a tween show when you're over forty.

by Anonymousreply 119January 12, 2018 2:46 AM

R119 you have absolutely no proof of anything you said. In fact, there has never been any substantive, demonstrable proof in all these years that Jensen is anything other than heterosexual. On the other hand, there's a wife, three children, numerous ex girlfriends, one of which gave a tell all interview to Playboy when she was a playmate. I swear, one of the most exhausting, insufferable aspects of the DL today are the weirdos who want to claim that every decent looking actor under forty is gay or AT LEAST bisexual. You're just as tiresome, R119, as the ones who want to argue that Jensen isn't a Republican piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 120January 12, 2018 3:49 AM

preach r120

The Everybody Hot Is Gay bullshit is out of hand on here

Idiots that need their own sexuality validated by 'celebrities' (and I use that term loosely) are tres triste

by Anonymousreply 121January 12, 2018 4:34 AM

[quote] This just goes to show how much smarter women are than men. Gays just can't seem to turn the tv off when it comes to this dude. For fucks sake, he has the goddam Duck Dynasty crew parked on his property and gay guys are still defending him. SMH.

Geez, R89, you really think all these crazy twats defending Ackles are gay men? Like already mentioned the conventions are filled with women and you can clearly see it's women who are defending these crazy fucks in this very thread. At Datalounge Ackles and Padalecki are usually made fun of, and it's always entertaining when super fans like R99 chime in.

I'm a gay man and I used to watch Supernatural up until Season 8. I absolutely was shipping J2 and Destiel, without really knowing others were doing it as well, since that was really the only way to make the show interesting. Then I took a brief look at the fandom and realized Ackles is a disgusting homophobe which really turned me off the show pretty much immediately. I've sort of tried giving the show another chance a couple of times after that but I just can't watch it any more. It's all so very silly and seeing Ackles and Padalecki just pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 122January 12, 2018 4:39 AM

[quote]one of the most exhausting, insufferable aspects of the DL today are the weirdos who want to claim that every decent looking actor under forty is gay or AT LEAST bisexual.

You're dealing with a small percentage of DLers. The vast majority of DLers wouldn't want homophobic Republicans like Ackles to be closeted.

It's much more common these days to encounter fanfrauen who won't entertain the thought that any actor is gay or bi, save for a few older, unattractive men like Revolta. And this breed of fanfrauen invariably comes back with, "You gays think EVERYONE is gay," in thread after thread after thread.

by Anonymousreply 123January 12, 2018 4:50 AM

[quote]one of the most exhausting, insufferable aspects of the DL today are the weirdos who want to claim that every decent looking actor under forty is gay or AT LEAST bisexual.

I've understood the whole J2 thing was just another Prancing Pony fantasy created by women. I remember reading all these gay rumors here years ago and sort of thought they might be true. At this point I assume it was all just fantasy people like R99 were concocting to keep their pussies wet.

by Anonymousreply 124January 12, 2018 4:55 AM

It's annoying but as far as rumours/conspiracy theories go, this is fairly tame to some of the shit i've seen on tumblr and livejournal. I know money talks, but i thought maybe Jensen would have slowed down on doing cons due to some of his more overzealous stans. Like the one who tried to get Daneel kicked out of a convention.

by Anonymousreply 125January 12, 2018 12:46 PM

The business is corny and has weak branding. It will be shuttered in 8-10 months max.

by Anonymousreply 126January 12, 2018 12:55 PM

The business is mostly for the brother and Danneel.

Jensen will likely have very little to do with the day to day running of it.

That said, I hope it does do well for them. What they need to do is lose the fucking Duck Association.

I had every intention of visiting, but now that I know those hateful assholes are there, I’m rethinking that.

by Anonymousreply 127January 12, 2018 7:28 PM

And people wonder how Trump won. . . .

Idiot at R127--Why would you choose to give your money to someone, namely Jensen Ackles, who CLEARLY does not support you having the most basic of rights?????

WHY WOULD YOU HAVE TO "RETHINK" ANYTHING??? Jensen is the one who put "those hateful assholes" there.

by Anonymousreply 128January 13, 2018 3:40 AM

R128, I assume any Ackles fan here is a straight female. They don't care if he's a phobe.

by Anonymousreply 129January 13, 2018 3:45 AM

Okay, fine, I hope the business is a miserable failure.

There.

Happy now?

So either we are deluded and stupid for thinking he's a big, closeted 'mo or we are uncaring shitheads for supporting him and his endeavors because he's supposedly a fucking repig, 'phobe??

Make up your fucking minds!!

by Anonymousreply 130January 13, 2018 4:05 AM

He was so beautiful and angelic when he was younger. Now at least he still is in his soul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 13, 2018 7:38 AM

I assume the same thing for any queerbaiting Misha fans here, R129.

by Anonymousreply 132January 13, 2018 10:01 AM

R132, at least Collins seems to be a decent human being and NOT a phobe.

by Anonymousreply 133January 13, 2018 12:18 PM

R131 He was a lot of things back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 13, 2018 1:31 PM

How is queerbaiting decent and not homophobic R132?

by Anonymousreply 135January 13, 2018 10:10 PM

I mean R133?

by Anonymousreply 136January 13, 2018 10:11 PM

[quote]Make up your fucking minds!!

You realize, Frau Fotze, that you're talking to a number of people with different opinions not a couple of people who can't make up their minds.

by Anonymousreply 137January 13, 2018 10:40 PM

Love the show and love Jensen. He's a ballsy guy, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 138January 14, 2018 12:19 AM

R138, ballsy is the last word I'd use to describe him.

by Anonymousreply 139January 14, 2018 12:23 AM

I still can't get over the playground at a brewery. Hey folks, drop your kids off at the jungle gym while you get shitfaced, then drive home! Let's combine small children with drunk adults! What could possibly go wrong?

How the hell did their insurance company ever allow that?

Has anyone read the reviews on google yet? They're downright brutal.

by Anonymousreply 140January 14, 2018 12:44 AM

The funniest thing about Supernatural is the belief that Ackles will have a great career after the show ends and/or the gushing praise for his exquisite, nuanced acting skills.

by Anonymousreply 141January 14, 2018 1:39 AM

R135 Queerbaiting = Collins is willing to hump his comely castmates to amuse fans; Homophobic = Ackles supports Trump and Pence and thinks gays should burn in Hell.

It will never stop being hilarious that middle-aged women have woven this gay mythology around Ackles and Padalecki, who are the straightest and douchiest of DudeBros.

by Anonymousreply 142January 14, 2018 2:52 AM

R141 compared to Jared Picadilly, Ackles is a thespian. Tho misha might be the best actor of the three. Idk.

by Anonymousreply 143January 14, 2018 12:22 PM

[Quote] It will never stop being hilarious that middle-aged women have woven this gay mythology around Ackles and Padalecki, who are the straightest and douchiest of DudeBros.

It's fascinating but also disturbing to see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 14, 2018 2:04 PM

Oh, R143, you've GOT to be kidding!!!

He's absolutely horrible, truly the worst ever. Jared is Olivier next to that hack.

by Anonymousreply 145January 14, 2018 4:54 PM

Padalecki used to be hot on Gilmore Girls but the receding hairline is a turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 146January 14, 2018 7:30 PM

R120 You're right no proof but the other postings of gay celebs turned out to be true in which he was lumped in with them. If you want to be pedantic unless you watch him have sex with a woman then you have no proof he's straight either and even then that doesn't mean anything unless you know his intent. Do you have the video on how his children were conceived? No? Do you have any proof they are his biological children? No? Do you have any proof that the printed playboy expose wasn't fabricated? No? Then you have no proof either, just supposition.

All I did was post what I read and that of the celebrities that were identified as gay all ended up being confirmed as gay. I have no ulterior motive, I don't even like him and have never watched an episode of Supernatural. You really need to stop being so hypersensitive because you're coming across as a 'weirdo' fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 147January 14, 2018 9:01 PM

compared to Jared Picadilly, Ackles is a thespian. Tho misha might be the best actor of the three. Idk.

[R143] Oh my sides! Since when has tilting your head and looking stupid, and/or scrunching up your face like you're trying to hold in a fart while growling out your lines in a batman voice good acting? Padalecki is a regular Daniel Day Lewis compared to Misha Collins's 'acting'. I'm not surprised he couldn't get work after he was fired. Of course, he blamed the show. Yeah right. Tell that to Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Felicia Day, Jim Beaver and D J Qualls.

by Anonymousreply 148January 14, 2018 11:22 PM

Or Sterling K Brown (Emmy, Golden Globe, Critics Choice ) or Leslie Odom Jr (Tony)!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 149January 15, 2018 12:04 AM

Or even Bradie Tennell, new USA Figure Skating Champion.

Apparently she did an episode of the show.

😳😳

by Anonymousreply 150January 15, 2018 12:07 AM

I forgot about Sterling K Brown and Leslie Odom. Even Kathryn Newton (Claire Novak) was on a cable series. Yeah, that show's a real graveyard of careers.

by Anonymousreply 151January 15, 2018 12:28 AM

THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST! (The praising starts at about the 1.58 mark.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 15, 2018 5:40 AM

Supernatural threads bring out more crazies than any other topic. How can anyone possibly believe that this douchebag is not a homophobic piece of shit from Texas?

Plus, I'm really supposed to believe that all the Einsteins defending him unthread are straight women? Yeah, I don't think so. R147 and his compadres claiming Jensen is a closet case have the sticky fingerprints of a gay guy all over it. And what use is it arguing who's the worst/best actor on Supernatural? It's Supernatural on the CW for fuck's sake; they are ALL bad. The only positive thing I can say is that I think Misha Collins is probably a cool guy. He's on the right side of politics and he's a decent humanitarian. Whether he can act or not is not really something I give 2 shits about.

by Anonymousreply 153January 15, 2018 6:07 AM

wow, i had no idea jensen was that religious, r152. i had heard the rumors that hes evangelical but thought they were just rumors. wow.

by Anonymousreply 154January 15, 2018 6:45 AM

I only get good vibes from Misha and I think he's secretly (or not so secretly) too irritated by several aspects of his coworkers but can't do anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 155January 15, 2018 9:52 AM

It's always funny on DL when people who defend homophobic straight guys are accused of being fraus. If he were ugly, sure. But he's not.

by Anonymousreply 156January 15, 2018 10:10 AM

R153, you do realize the Supernatural shippers are mostly female, right? And R156, with Supernatural and Jensen Ackles I'm fairly certain most people defending them really are women.

by Anonymousreply 157January 15, 2018 11:48 AM

[Quote] You're right no proof but the other postings of gay celebs turned out to be true in which he was lumped in with them. If you want to be pedantic unless you watch him have sex with a woman then you have no proof he's straight either and even then that doesn't mean anything unless you know his intent. Do you have the video on how his children were conceived? No? Do you have any proof they are his biological children? No? Do you have any proof that the printed playboy expose wasn't fabricated? No? Then you have no proof either, just supposition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 15, 2018 1:48 PM

People who hate Misha Collins are just fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 159January 15, 2018 2:02 PM

What are you prattling on about R156? Your comment doesn't make sense to me. I am truly shocked by that video R152! Jensen really does have a major hard on for Jesus. I never knew he was that religious. Agree that out of Jensen, Jarrod and Misha, Misha is by far the better bloke. Better actor too. I really like that he interned for Clinton. During the USA presidential election Misha also posted a bunch of Trump Rally vids on his FB page. The madness of the folks there was apparent. He was in tears when Trump win. And I see his "queer baiting"as nothing negative, he is just cool with gay men.

by Anonymousreply 160January 15, 2018 2:09 PM

[Quote] And I see his "queer baiting"as nothing negative, he is just cool with gay men.

It's so fucking weird. Anytime 2 characters so much as look at each other or the actor speaks positively about a ship, they get so angry.

by Anonymousreply 161January 15, 2018 2:21 PM

Oh, who cares. Ackles is a D-list actor on a D-list show. His views don’t matter - he doesn’t have a big platform and mostly keeps to himself. He’s a classically handsome, traditional Texan (with slowly fading looks) and that’s about all there is to know about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162January 15, 2018 5:26 PM

Jensen may be religious, but he didn't seem to mind dating Playboy model Joanna Krupa.

by Anonymousreply 163January 15, 2018 6:14 PM

Saying el-jibbity instead of gay makes things worse. Stop.

by Anonymousreply 164January 15, 2018 6:17 PM

Being a hypocrite is a hallmark of being religious r163.

by Anonymousreply 165January 15, 2018 6:18 PM

Maybe he was trying to save her.

by Anonymousreply 166January 15, 2018 6:22 PM

He's probably homophobic, I don't know, I don't care, but the haters above are crazy and need help.

by Anonymousreply 167January 15, 2018 7:00 PM

So having a realistic view of Jensen's talent and career prospects makes me a 'hater'?

by Anonymousreply 168January 15, 2018 7:09 PM

That pic is at least 10 years old, R162. He doesn't look nearly that young anymore. I don't understand why people are soooo surprised when this guy acts like what he is - a Conservative Christian Republican. A lesbian friend of mine has a gaggle of other lesbian friends who are like super fans. They pay all this money and travel to 5-6 conventions a year! She says that it has nothing to do with Jensen or Jared and that it's all about Misha Collins and the show. They don't even like the episodes that are on now! They are only fans of the first 5 or 6 seasons. I don't understand why this show is such a hit with the lesbian crowd.

You are a flaming asshole, R167. R168 is right. Jensen has gotten rich off fans that have overlooked his homophobic antigay Sky Fairy beliefs. I refuse to think of myself as a hater just because I point those beliefs out.

by Anonymousreply 169January 16, 2018 12:10 AM

Damn he used to be cute. His wife is ugly as hell. Her vagina must be super stretched out.

by Anonymousreply 170January 16, 2018 12:27 AM

R170 his wife isn't ugly at all. She is about 40 and has popped out some kids but she's far from being ugly. I just don't get all the commotion over this dude. I live in LA and see dudes all over the place that are much hotter than him. The religious stuff is a turn off too. Lusting over some dude that works with the duck dynasty cast seems especially stupid and sad.

by Anonymousreply 171January 16, 2018 1:01 AM

That's not how vaginas work, R170. Strange boy.

by Anonymousreply 172January 16, 2018 1:01 AM

Ackles and Krupa made a very curious pair. The quiet Christian boy and the wild Playboy girl. Then she publicly complimented him on giving her great orgasms - and he dashed for the hills.

His current spouse is a very safe, traditional choice - southern, Christian housewife. The universe is back in balance again.

by Anonymousreply 173January 16, 2018 2:30 AM

How old is that stupid video??

Over 15 years old???

I guess you, (any of you) have not changed anything at all about yourselves?? You are still the same person you were 15 years ago??

The wife is a former tv star. Who had her own wild days in the past.

Unless you are in constant company with him, how the fuck do you know that he is still religious ?? Ate you there when he's praying?

What church does he go to? Does he go in Vancouver or in Austin, where he barely visits?

by Anonymousreply 174January 16, 2018 2:45 AM

does karma mean he will go bald and die of shithole cancer??

by Anonymousreply 175January 16, 2018 4:04 AM

R174 Guurrrl you are one angry sounding Jensen fan. And honey the fact that he is in business with Duck Dynasty religious turds, people he is also good friends with, tells anybody with any sense that he's still religious. The thing that has always irked me about this douche is he doesn't just come out and say yeah, I'm not for gay marriage etc. He doesn't want to ruin his gravy train b/c he knows he has a fanbase so he keeps his mouth shut. But enough shit has come out over the years that people know. And now he goes in business with Duck Dynasty people? None of that exactly convinces me that he's changed since his Thank You Jesus days, R147.

by Anonymousreply 176January 16, 2018 4:26 AM

[quote]But enough shit has come out over the years that people know.

Like what?

by Anonymousreply 177January 16, 2018 5:36 AM

Jensen's dick still stinks from sticking into Krupa's nasty hole.

by Anonymousreply 178January 16, 2018 5:43 AM

Dear god, R177, people like you are just exhausting. He's hired the Ducky Dynasty people. He might as well have hired someone from Westbro Baptist.

by Anonymousreply 179January 16, 2018 1:10 PM

[Quote] His current spouse is a very safe, traditional choice - southern, Christian housewife. The universe is back in balance again.

Lol what?? That's not how i would describe Danneel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 16, 2018 1:17 PM

Damn, you’re right, R180. I saw her in Austin and she seemed very housewife-y. Calm waters run deep. Guess he likes ‘em a bit slutty.

R174, I saw Jensen quite a few times around Austin too in the past. Just randomly on walks or in bars. I don’t think he “barely visits” there.

by Anonymousreply 181January 16, 2018 1:59 PM

[Quote] Guess he likes ‘em a bit slutty.

Posing for Maxim doesn't make you a slut🙄

by Anonymousreply 182January 16, 2018 2:09 PM

Looks like a poor mans Ben Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 183January 16, 2018 2:46 PM

Most people don't even know who this guy is. I didn't until a new hire in my office went to a "convention" a few months ago She's a flaming rethug and Trump ass licker and is always talking about how this guy has to hide his conservative beliefs in Hollywood. She says that's why he's never broken into film because producers don't cast conservatives. Another guy in the office is always riding her about him and will talk to her in a deep, fake voice like the one this guy uses for his character. She is endlessly made fun of for being into this show.

by Anonymousreply 184January 16, 2018 2:59 PM

R183 Holy crap in that picture he does.

by Anonymousreply 185January 16, 2018 3:07 PM

[Quote] She says that's why he's never broken into film because producers don't cast conservatives.

I highly doubt that's the only reason.

[Quote] Another guy in the office is always riding her about him and will talk to her in a deep, fake voice like the one this guy uses for his character.

That's fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 186January 16, 2018 3:09 PM

[quote] Posing for Maxim doesn't make you a slut

Point taken, R182. Editor's correction: licking an ice-cream, while dressed in a skimpy bikini, on the cover of a men's magazine does not indeed make one a slut - it makes one a mundane stripper.

by Anonymousreply 187January 16, 2018 3:54 PM

[Quote] licking an ice-cream, while dressed in a skimpy bikini, on the cover of a men's magazine does not indeed make one a slut - it makes one a mundane stripper.

Now you just sound bitter.

by Anonymousreply 188January 16, 2018 4:09 PM

The truth is oftentimes a bitter pill to swallow, R188. That isn't R187's fault.

by Anonymousreply 189January 16, 2018 4:19 PM

I’m not bitter at all, R188. I quite enjoy actors working as routine strippers on magazine covers. They do it to give people sexual pleasure, and I respect sex workers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190January 16, 2018 5:34 PM

Matthew Lewis is actually a very nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 191January 16, 2018 6:02 PM

[quote]Ackles and Krupa made a very curious pair. The quiet Christian boy and the wild Playboy girl. Then she publicly complimented him on giving her great orgasms - and he dashed for the hills.

Why was he having premarital sex with a Playboy model?

He's such a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 192January 16, 2018 6:45 PM

Jensen is the kind of Christian would see sex with a Playboy slut as a forgivable offense; i.e., just Christian boys being Christian boys. But male homosexuality? Oh, no, you're going to hell. Definitely straight to hell.

by Anonymousreply 193January 16, 2018 10:44 PM

[Quote] He's such a hypocrite.

They always are.

by Anonymousreply 194January 17, 2018 1:44 PM

That is hilarious, [R184]. What I love is the fat frauen endlessly screeching about how 'ugly' Daneel is. Yeah, right. Look at the Maxim cover, she's a real dick wilter. Because we all know that straight men hate petite women with pretty faces and long hair. That being said, I've always gotten a closet case vibe from Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 195February 18, 2018 4:22 PM

He's so handsome.

by Anonymousreply 196February 18, 2018 5:48 PM

[Quote] What I love is the fat frauen endlessly screeching about how 'ugly' Daneel is.

They're so upset that she's joined the show. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

by Anonymousreply 197February 19, 2018 1:30 PM

True. The latest Tumblr outrage is that she used her relationship with Jensen to beat out another, more worthy, actress for the coveted role of Sister Jo on a decade past its prime monster show on a netlet. Yeah ladies, I really believe you when you claim your screaming hostility is based on a sense of fairness, and not on the fact that Daneel is 150 pounds lighter than you, and married to the man you want to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 198February 24, 2018 4:53 PM

Saw him on Jimmy Kimmel a few nights ago and he came off as a little odd. He was definitely nervous which seemed weird given how long he's been around. He looked his age but still looked okay. Of course he had to go into some dumb story about vets helping him out at his brewery. The fact that he's got the most notorious homophobes around--Jep and Jessica Robertson from Duck Dynasty--was surprisingly absent from storytelling.

by Anonymousreply 199March 21, 2018 2:41 PM

[Quote] The latest Tumblr outrage is that she used her relationship with Jensen to beat out another, more worthy, actress for the coveted role of Sister Jo

That is laughable.

[Quote] He was definitely nervous which seemed weird given how long he's been around.

I think he always gets nervous anytime he's solo.

by Anonymousreply 200March 21, 2018 3:42 PM

Cant' stand this fucker. He's a conservative Christian rethug.

by Anonymousreply 201March 21, 2018 4:04 PM

Stephen Amell is said to be close with Jared but I don't if its the same with Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 202March 21, 2018 4:43 PM

This one and the tall guy that plays his brother, they have to be two of the worst actors on TV. To hear that he's a phobe and a republican is no surprise at all.

by Anonymousreply 203March 21, 2018 9:48 PM

[Quote] This one and the tall guy that plays his brother, they have to be two of the worst actors on TV.

I've seen worse.

by Anonymousreply 204March 22, 2018 2:56 PM

R201 Jensen used to be put on a pedestal and praised by the gay community for his good looks many years ago. Then it came out he was a homophobe and a Republican then everything changed.

He is really showing his age now, he's also starting to look rather gaunt lately. He is definitely a huge homophobic bigot though.

by Anonymousreply 205May 21, 2018 10:19 PM

When he first joined Days of Our Lives in 1997 it was rumored his character, Eric Brady, would be a gay teenager.

The irony

by Anonymousreply 206May 21, 2018 10:21 PM

R206 Being gay is abnormal for Ackles remember. We're not human beings worthy of any rights in his mind.

by Anonymousreply 207May 21, 2018 10:33 PM

Presumably he got his right-wing views from his father.

His father has been involved in right-wing causes in Texas for many years.

by Anonymousreply 208May 21, 2018 10:45 PM

R199 There's no way he was going to allow the Duck Dynasty people to be mentioned on that show because by doing so would have raised more questions about his own views and attracted more attention to his own homophobic image he already had with the queer community.

That's the only reason it was absent from the storytelling, he doesn't allow the topic of sexuality to be discussed because he knows his real views if discussed in a public interview would seriously harm his career even more.

That's also the same reason he doesn't talk about politics publically despite the fact it's widely known he's a Republican because his voting details were leaked online, when he put his Brentwood house up for sale people checked his details on the official LA County website, they were even passing the information around at the Comic Cons that same year.

In Hollywood it's known that being a Republican can have a big impact on your career, Republican actors are often told to pretend to be Democrats publically or stay neutral in order to avoid it having a negative impact on their careers.

He is against equal rights for LGBTQ+ and has been for decades like his father.

by Anonymousreply 209May 22, 2018 12:27 AM

We. Need. Receipts, R209.

Just cause you say it doesn't make it so.

He agreed with Former Austin Sheriff Acevedo (he's now Houston's sheriff) in regard to needing o do something about all these school shootings.

by Anonymousreply 210May 22, 2018 2:51 AM

R110 Here we go again, another homophobic fangirl apologist who tries to make excuses for his homophobia. He is not liked within the LGBTQ community for a reason .

by Anonymousreply 211May 22, 2018 4:14 AM

Goddam, R210, are you on this no-talent fuck's payroll? You are on every single thread howling about RECEIPTS and PROOF. I feel mildly sorry for you because you are the epitome of a Supernatural Loon.

We all know what this jackass is. He's a piece of shit Republican Fundamentalist who keeps his mouth shut to better his career. You know it too.

You can take up for him until the end of time, and he's still not gonna' know you're alive.

by Anonymousreply 212May 22, 2018 4:24 AM

R10 Give us proof he is not homophobic then. He is the only member of that entire cast that has not shown any support for LGBT rights despite having an LGBT aunt.

You really are deluded

by Anonymousreply 213May 22, 2018 4:25 AM

R210 Ackles is not liked in the gay community for the simple reason he is a homophobe. He is not secretly bumming Jared or having an affair with Misha . He's a homophobic ass.

The reality is obvious for any thick person to see.

by Anonymousreply 214May 22, 2018 4:47 AM

Here’s an article from homophobic Jensen’s favourite news channel Fox News, the one he’s not advised to follow on his twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 23, 2018 1:43 AM

This LGBT aunt, is she Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Trans?

by Anonymousreply 216June 12, 2018 10:19 AM

the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers

Shit - these are all my favorite people.

by Anonymousreply 217June 12, 2018 10:29 AM

R216 Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 218June 12, 2018 3:49 PM

"We all know what this jackass is. He's a piece of shit Republican Fundamentalist who keeps his mouth shut to better his career. You know it too."

Why is it so hard for some people to accept that a man from a conservative fundamentalist family in the bible belt just might be *gasp* a conservative fundamentalist?

I can't wait until his brewery goes bankrupt. Judging by the Yelp reviews, I give it 12 - 18 months tops.

by Anonymousreply 219July 28, 2018 9:09 PM

[quote]Why is it so hard for some people to accept that a man from a conservative fundamentalist family in the bible belt just might be *gasp* a conservative fundamentalist?

I guess some people were hoping that once Jensen was away from the influence of his right-wing family in Texas that he might become more liberal.

by Anonymousreply 220July 28, 2018 9:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!