Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jensen Ackles is a (Homophobic) Douchebag

Out of all the homophobic actors out there--and I’m sure their numbers are legion--Jensen Ackles irritates me the most. I don’t understand the gay men who worship him. He’s undeniably good looking but he can’t open his mouth without making a homophobic comment. What kills me is that gays everywhere take up for him just because of his looks. “Oh, he didn’t mean it that way;” or “Oh, it was just a joke;” or “Oh, you’re taking his comments too literally;” bullshit like that.

Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me??? I’m sorry but affecting a lispy high-pitched voice while ineffectually slapping at someone OVER AND OVER AND OVER, TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME, IN EVERY POSSIBLE CONTRIVED SITUATION isn’t funny. It isn’t a joke. And, similarly, using the word “gay” or “pansy” as a derogatory adjective in interviews isn’t okay either. Those things are evidence of a belief, people, an attitude toward gays, and I’m sick of guys lusting over him. I’m 46 and own my own architectural firm, and I have 6 architects working for me. Two of them are gay and about 10 years younger than me, and I had listen to them all goddam night go on about this guy. Even on DataLounge his name pops up constantly. It’s like a bunch of freakin’ yeshiva boys jonesin’ to blow motherfuckin’ Hitler.

I don’t know what Ackles makes per episode, but word is that he clears 40k to 50k for an appearance at a “Supernatural” convention. So far this year he’s done twelve. On top of that, once he’s there he charges for meet-and-greets and photo ops, and it’s gays who are putting a lot of that money in his pocket. (Unless you’re [i]too[i/] gay. Then there’s no photo because he won’t pose with you.) Gays are also the ones glued to their tv sets each week, boosting his show’s ratings while they queer every gaze between him and his on-screen brother. [i]Idiots.[i/]

This guy doesn’t even have the testicular fortitude of Sabrina the Teenage Witch! He won’t just come out and say what he thinks about gays, gay marriage or even politics because he knows it would hurt his career. In fact, his wife will re-Tweet stuff showing mild LGBT support just to muddy the waters and throw people, most likely Hollywood producers, off their GOP scent. However, the latest is that Stone Park Trust, the same trust that owns his Brentwood property--the same trust for which he’s the trustee--has allegedly made past donations to NOM, Prop 8 and Romney’s campaign, so anyone who thinks Ackles isn’t a Republican is nuts. His wife’s Twitter page practically spells it out, along with their very devout “I love me some Jesus” status. “Jensen’s favorite book is the Bible;” “His favorite actor is Jim Caviezel;” “His favorite time of year is Easter.” Blah, blah, blah.

Man, I got nothing against anyone’s religion or their personal beliefs about gays and lesbians. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is entitled to their own opinions, but that doesn’t mean that I have to buy their product or watch their show. I’m not going to further any actor’s career so they can fight harder against my rights. And I’m sure not going to give someone like Ackles a starring role in my fantasies. I mean, compare his douchebaggery with the incredibly respectful and classy comments George Clooney made about constantly being called gay. Night and day. Night and day.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE HOMOPHOBIA, PEOPLE. STOP LUSTING OVER ASSHOLES.

by Anonymousreply 567Last Wednesday at 8:58 AM

One thing that always strikes me when I watch that show is that he is affecting the pitch of his voice.

Is this something that he acknowledges doing? I mean, he's clearly trying to butch it up (and not very well, I don't think).

by Anonymousreply 411/18/2012

I've been saying for a while that I suspect Jensen is a Republican.

Jared turns out to be a Democrat, though. He supported Obama last week.

by Anonymousreply 711/18/2012

"Is this something that he acknowledges doing? I mean, he's clearly trying to butch it up (and not very well, I don't think)."

Ha! I don't even watch the show and thought his voice sounded "butched up" in the voiceover on the CW where he goes, "Hey, this is Jensen Ackles..."

by Anonymousreply 811/18/2012

R10, R6, R5...perfect examples of the semi-closeted Log Cabin trash polluting this site. They love jerking off to homophobes and attacking openly gay celebrities. YOU need meds, cunts.

by Anonymousreply 1211/19/2012

Oh, hi OVA ;>)

by Anonymousreply 1311/19/2012

R14, seriously? You're telling a gay man, who's calling out someone for being homophobic, to die? You're pretty sick and quite evil.

by Anonymousreply 1511/19/2012

So is Jensen a homophobe or not? That's all I care about. These other personal arguments are irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 1911/19/2012

Cockles ...?

misha COllins + jensen aCKLES?

That's a new one on me. I thought they were all hot for J&J.

by Anonymousreply 2111/19/2012

[quote]His aunt is a lesbian and Jensen and Danneel attended the wedding.

Why have we never heard this before?

by Anonymousreply 2511/19/2012

Check your dates: Prop 8 - 2008 Stone Park - set up in 2009 Easy info to find.

by Anonymousreply 2811/19/2012

So what's your point R28?

by Anonymousreply 2911/19/2012

And while we're at it, how in the world can anyone hate Misha Collins? Case in point.

by Anonymousreply 3211/19/2012

All straight hags o this thread

by Anonymousreply 3711/19/2012

Is there a crazier group of fans than the ones that gravitate around these poor guys? Good lord.

He looks hot in R26 's video.

by Anonymousreply 3811/19/2012

Yeah what is it about some guys who appeal only to fraus? I believe Damian Lewis is another one who appeals to fraus, has a big frau following.

by Anonymousreply 3911/19/2012

Can't forget Misha's turn as a guy who could auto-fellatiate on Nip/Tuck...

by Anonymousreply 4011/19/2012

Yes, they rebooted the show and installed Windows 8, with good maintenance it could stay on for decades.

by Anonymousreply 4411/19/2012

They moved the show to Wednesdays and it seems to have found new life going on after Arrow.

The ratings are up. The storyline is shit but the ratings are good.

by Anonymousreply 4511/19/2012

Nothing brings out the crazies like a Jensen Ackles thread. Go lie down OP.

by Anonymousreply 4611/19/2012

I just checked out Daneel Harris' Twitter page. Nothing about the Bible or religion on it, going back to 2009 when she first opened the account. She did say she would pray for the victims of the disaster in Joplin, Missouri, when the tornado struck, but that's pretty generic. The rest of her posts were very inoffensive and generic. Mostly promoting her and Jensen's careers, a few pictures of things they did outdoors, Halloween pumpkins, etc.

The description says, "Hey look at me, Mom, I'm on Twitter!" She's an actress and it would be very foolish to post things that would offend people, so my guess is she doesn't. Jensen does not have a Twitter and says he won't.

by Anonymousreply 5111/19/2012

R52, I did notice that. I don't know where the minister thing came from, I just heard it somewhere. At any rate, supposedly he's conservative, and my guess is Ackles Jr isn't, so he keeps it to himself.

For a "homophobic" guy, there sure are a lot of pictures of him and Misha Collins at these events hugging, stroking each others' faces (pretending to flirt in front of fans and interviewers) and lately they are acknowledging the "Destiel" stuff which they didn't used to do.

by Anonymousreply 5411/19/2012

He's a typical mindless Hollywood actor. He'll be whatever HW wants him to be as long as they line his pockets. It's all about fame and fortune with these idiots.

Anyway, he don't look as good as he used to look. He used to be gorgeous. Now, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 5611/20/2012

He is a republicunt!

Here is the info you need to check him out.

Ackles

03/01/1978

Which means he probably is homophobic. Either that or he's all for screwing the 99% in order to line his pockets. No better than a bankster.

by Anonymousreply 5811/20/2012

Oops, I was thinking of a different actor when I posted what I thought I knew.

by Anonymousreply 5911/20/2012

R58 is right that when you enter that information it comes up as REPUBLICAN.

by Anonymousreply 6211/20/2012

In 2008 Jensen implied at a convention he supported Obama. Someone asked about the election and both he and Jared, whom we know supports Obama, said something that sounded positive about his election. I can't remember the exact quote anymore.

In 2008, Stone Park LLC didn't even exist. He created it for the purpose of buying his current residence, in late 2009.

Jensen agrees with the idea that spirituality is a good thing but religion causes problems. Again at a convention

Jensen's father was not a minister. He's done commentary on some minor Christian talk show, more anti-abortion than anti-gay but no better.

Jensen's maternal aunt is Lesbian, married to her partner. Jensen, his wife and her brother spent Christmas/New Year's with them last year. They have been to his house. His brother-in-law recently competed in an Iron Man event that the aunt's partner helped inspire him to get into. Even Jensen's late, but Christian, maternal grandmother completely supported her daughter's lesbian marriage. Though she was too ill to travel at the time, the ceremony she wrote a beautiful note on their website and attended the reception they had in Texas. One of his other aunts also wrote a very cute note about their relationship.

It appears that while part of his family may be Christian in a close minded way, there is another part of his family which is Christian in an open hearted and accepting way.

There is a lot of evidence that whatever his current religious beliefs, Jensen is not at all homophobic.

The most recent religious oriented thing Danneel Harris Ackles has said on her twitter was defending Halloween to some fundie who was calling it satanic and she called him an idiot.

It's safe to say that Jensen is not overly conservative at this point in his life and has no problem whatsoever with homosexuality, including gay marriage, given how close he(and his wife and brother-in-law) are to both his aunt and her spouse. Given how well-liked Jensen has been on every tv or movie set he's worked on, including with people who are known to be of liberal beliefs, it's safe to say he's pretty open minded and non-judgmental about things.

The most likely reason he doesn't say much about his beliefs is because he tries to be a private person. He also loves his parents and siblings, even if he doesn't agree with them, and might not want to rock the boat.

Ackles appears to spend far more time with his wife's family, for what it's worth. He rarely goes back to Texas to visit. That suggests, while he loves them, there is friction if he's around them too long. This has been the case for years, even before he hooked up with Danneel.

by Anonymousreply 6311/20/2012

R63, why does the search that someone posted above of the LA Voting Registry show Ackles as a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 6411/20/2012

He has lesbian aunts...big fucking deal. Doesn't mean he's not homophobic toward male homosexuals. Lots of men are okay with lesbos, in fact, more than okay.

Republicans, even if they support gay marriage, are cunts. Republicans hate the poor and they love war, corporations, and the wealthy.

He's a confirmed Republican. That's all anyone needs to know.

by Anonymousreply 6711/20/2012

At least we now know why Jared and Jensen hate each other. I wonder how they survived this long working together.

by Anonymousreply 6811/20/2012

So many people in this post are obviously on bath salts.

by Anonymousreply 6911/20/2012

That's ridiculous. If he registered when he was 18 just because his parents were it has nothing to do with how he votes. He may not even have realized he was registered as anything anymore. Lots of people do stuff like that and forget about it because it doesn't matter to how they vote.

Anyone who has seen he and Jared interact know they don't hate each other. I don't believe they are or have been lovers but it's clear they are close. Numerous reports just this year of them going out to dinner together or hanging out together when they don't have to, which means they chose to.

If the only thing you have is that once upon time a long long time ago he registered as a Republican you haven't got much. All of his interactions have shown him to be open minded and accepting. He has a wide variety of friends.

One more point, for the idiot who started the thread. There is more than one Stone Park. It seems it was one of the other Stone Park's you have issue with, one which was created long before Jensen's Stone Park.

by Anonymousreply 7011/20/2012

R70, I understand about registering when he was young because of his conservative father's influence, etc. But if he was really opposed to the Republicans now, wouldn't he have taken the trouble to change his registration?

by Anonymousreply 7111/20/2012

I liked the show as popcorn entertainment when it was a sometimes cheesy sometimes genuinely creepy monstor of the week show in the early years. It started taking itself a little too seriously and angst began to overpower fun and creepy. About the third time one of the brothers died I decided the show had run its course.

I think the show originally had a set end date of five years, so about year four they started all the end of times stuff which the resolution should have been the end of the show. When it did not end, they kind of had to scramble of how to continue it. The lead actors seemed to get a bit of the Tom Welling "I am kind of bored with this now and am walking through scenes syndrome" (I think Jensen has actually done some decent acting on the show).

I haven't watched it for a couple of years, so maybe it has regained some footing, but I suspect it has run its course.

by Anonymousreply 7311/20/2012

U can think that jensen is homophobic if u want! But jim beaver did say that they hav gay spn crew members who r loved by all! Im just stating my opinions n showing things 2 support my opinion!

by Anonymousreply 7511/20/2012

Jensen and Misha Collins like touching each other's faces.

by Anonymousreply 7611/20/2012

They're totally doing it

by Anonymousreply 7711/20/2012

When a supernaural fangirl says watched it's safe to assume they mean through a zoom lens, right?

by Anonymousreply 7811/20/2012

Jensen gets a neck-kiss from Misha.

by Anonymousreply 8011/20/2012

I bet Jensen is rh negative. Hence, the pedestal so many put him on. It appears, albeit briefly, he's fallen off.

by Anonymousreply 8311/20/2012

[quote] It’s like a bunch of freakin’ yeshiva boys jonesin’ to blow motherfuckin’ Hitler.

Really?

by Anonymousreply 8411/20/2012

Actually r85/r86, Bill O'Reilly occasionally says pro-gay stuff and it seems to be intentional so his moderate Repugs viewers who want to believe he's tolerate, can believe it. But the other half the time he's viciously homophobic, he's said all gay people should be closeted, that's his perfect world. He attacked Adam Lambert for just seeming to be gay while was on American Idol, Adam hadn't come out yet. But O'Reilly was furious that someone who seemed gay might win, and said America would never allow it. So he isn't pro-gay at all, but he does try to keep people guessing.

That said, I do agree the OP sounds paranoid about Jensen's wife's tweets.

by Anonymousreply 8711/20/2012

wtf is this all about? everybody quit your tv and get out and meet people

by Anonymousreply 8911/20/2012

Yeah, I'm sick of people pulling the: "But he's OK with lesbos!!!" to prove that someone (usually a straight douchebag) is not homophobic.

Like that asshole in NY that gay-bashed that man, and then his dyke mom comes out to say that it isn't possible that her son could be homophobic because he accepts her.

When will some of you freaks realize that lesbian acceptance does NOT equal gay male acceptance? Two ENTIRELY separate matters.

by Anonymousreply 9011/20/2012

A straight man's acceptance of gay male sexuality is the only accurate barometer of whether or not they are "homophobic", vs lesbians who he'll fap about.

by Anonymousreply 9211/20/2012

Why don't we Tweet a question to Jared and ask him whether Jensen is an Obama supporter like he is, or whether he's a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 9311/20/2012

Go for it, R93

by Anonymousreply 9411/20/2012

I sent this thread to him.

by Anonymousreply 9511/20/2012

Someone sent me a photo of Jensen with face all dragged up. Looks beautiful.

Is he cross-dresser?

by Anonymousreply 10011/21/2012

[quote]you will realise that jensen was using the word "pansy" to describe the fact that sam has been a coward

And therefore he was justified in using a homophobic slur. got it R99.

by Anonymousreply 10411/21/2012

R102, so is that Jensen's correct address? And if so, why does it say he is registered as a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 10511/22/2012

Apparently Jared Padalecki is a Democrat so chances are he's not homophobic. Don't know about Jensen though.

by Anonymousreply 10911/22/2012

Jensenfan, this isn't Twitter. Use proper English spelling on this site. Unless "ur" a troll.

by Anonymousreply 11111/22/2012

[quote]Apparently Jared Padalecki is a Democrat

He definitely supported Obama - he said so on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 11511/22/2012

Good. That should put a srop to all those crying that he is a conservitard (this was said in some other thread, I believe. Any word about Jensen though R115?

by Anonymousreply 11611/22/2012

The verdict is still out on Jensen, R116.

by Anonymousreply 11811/22/2012

Jensen presents his hole.

by Anonymousreply 11911/23/2012

OMG! I am heartbroken!!! R58 is right! Jensen's a REPUBLICAN! That's his current address and I even emailed the LA clerk and the house hasn't sold! No one in Hollywood would "forget" to change their affiliation! And I found Quit your bitchin' on Daneel's Twitter. You know it's about the election! That's why she sent it out. Plus that big Jesus cross she liked so much.

I am so heartbroken!!!! I wish I didn't know this!!!

I don't think that you can even be a republican today and really support gay rights. You just can't.

by Anonymousreply 12011/25/2012

R120 here. I found the below too. It's from Tumbler but it still doesn't look good.

I HATE YOU OP FOR RUINING JENSEN FOR ME!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12111/25/2012

I hate this thread. R58 is right. After you get to the LA County site and enter the information, click the link that says, "If you requested a vote by mail ballot click here to view the status of your application."

It clearly shows that Jensen requested an absentee mail ballot on November 1 and that they received his completed ballot on November 6.

He's Republican. That's not for his dad. My heart feels like someone took a cheesegrater to it.

You can't be republican and truly support gays. I am done with him and his show.

by Anonymousreply 12311/25/2012

I don't really know if these latest posts are real or are just making shit up?

Who the fuck cares who he voted for!

His guy got creamed (if in fact, some of these posters are being truthful).

Jared's horse-wife donated money to that asshole, too. Clearly a waste of money, even though it was probably Jared's money.

by Anonymousreply 12611/25/2012

Oh and, I can't believe this thread has made it to 125.

by Anonymousreply 12711/25/2012

Jensen still makes me smile:-)

by Anonymousreply 13011/26/2012

R131, can't you see that the words are "you" and "to" and "see"? You can't spare a millisecond to add another letter?

Have you considered that Jensen could be mocking gay people when he does that? And let's say he's not mocking. That doesn't mean he believes in equality for the community. Sorry that this may demolish this pedestal you put third-rate actor from a second-rate network on.

by Anonymousreply 13211/26/2012

I guess I always knew this. No wonder I have always liked Jared/Sam more than Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 13311/26/2012

[quote]I guess I always knew this. No wonder I have always liked Jared/Sam more than Jensen.

Because Jared is a Democrat?

by Anonymousreply 13611/26/2012

Yes, R136 it's been said some posts above that Jared is a Democrat. Link for proof below. "Attaboy. Well done. #fourmoreyears"

by Anonymousreply 13711/26/2012

Yes, Jared is very openly a Dem on Twitter. He also posted something post-Sandy about how maybe now Romney could understand the importance of a federal government.

by Anonymousreply 13811/26/2012

Yes, I remember that, R138.

by Anonymousreply 13911/26/2012

And this clearly means Jared > Jensen. Of course it helps that I find him hotter. And I like Sam way better than Dean anyway. Although the supernatural imdb boards are full of dean girls who trash talk Sam every after every episode.

by Anonymousreply 14011/26/2012

IMDB is very Republicunt

by Anonymousreply 14111/26/2012

Jensen Ackles is Republican for one reason: he's wealthy, and he wants to grow that wealth even if it means it's at the expense of the 99% I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the gay. He lives in Hollywood after all. It's more likely he's a racist.

by Anonymousreply 14211/26/2012

Forgive us for ignoring your posts, Jensenfan, they make my eyes bleed and I swear I can feel my brain cells shrivelling up. You'd have a wonderful conversation with Cher on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 14411/27/2012

What is this 'Jensenfan' saying that's annoying and what's the reason for it?

by Anonymousreply 14511/27/2012

Just look over at R131 and you'll get what I mean...

by Anonymousreply 14611/28/2012

[R138] I wonder if there's conflict between Jared and his wife Genevieve, since she donated thousands of dollars to Romney.

by Anonymousreply 14701/02/2013

Jared seems to attract Republicunts. First Jensen, now Genevieve. Are you sure he's not a closet republicunt, himself?

by Anonymousreply 14801/02/2013

And it appears that the OP may be right.

by Anonymousreply 14901/09/2013

Genevieve is a Republican? Link please, R147.

by Anonymousreply 15001/09/2013

Why R149

by Anonymousreply 15101/09/2013

Here you go, R150

Romney, MitttPADALECKI, GENEVIEVE MS KETCHUM,ID 83340 ACTORt8/9/12t$2,500

by Anonymousreply 15201/09/2013

I would drop to my knees and service Jensen even if he wore a KKK hood.

by Anonymousreply 15301/09/2013

Well that's because you have no self respect . . . if he is, in fact, a right wing conservative.

by Anonymousreply 15401/09/2013

After reading this whole thread, I just have to say this: Jensenfan, you’re an idiot if you’re real, and if you’re fake you’re still an idiot. Ackles’s address is all over the Internet cuz he’s a D list celeb selling his house. He wants it out there. So does his realtor. They PUT IT THERE. And the voter records through the LA Clerk are PUBLIC INFORMATION. It is not my fault that the object of your affection isn’t a big enough celebrity to get his shit sealed. (I bet my boy Brad Pitt’s shit is sealed.)

As for the rest of you, I can’t believe you guys are defending this Republican actor. I don’t know if everything the OP said is true; however, I DO know that you guys are doing EXACTLY what he criticized you for: defending the man because he’s hot. If he were some homely guy or a chick like Melissa Joan Hart, you’d be picking him over like seagulls at a trash dump.

This notion that he “forgot” he’s a registered Republican is absurd. Seriously? According to the LA Clerk’s site, when you move to a new residence you must re-register to vote, so in 09 when he moved to his most recent address, he listed Republican. That ain’t some long-ago mistake, and he ain’t doin it just for daddy, so get your head out of your asses. He’s a Republican. And I agree loud and clear with the others who opined that you can’t be a Republican today and support gays. Not when the party has been completely commodified by the religious right.

And I hate if for whoever said it, but the fact that he’s “nice” has no relevance whatsoever. Your endodontist may be “nice” too, but that doesn’t mean he’s not going home at night and talking about the fag he treated today. It’s the same thing with actors, and in each case it’s about money. I agree with OP about that, too. I’m not going to support anyone or any company who doesn’t support me. You might as well go buy stock in Chick fil a.

The fact that he’s a Republican is all I need to know, and it’s right there in black and white on the clerk’s site! AND he updated it in 2009! He could go march in a gay pride parade tomorrow for all I care and it would be nothing but Pink Wash.

Regardless, there’s NOTHING online about Ackels or any “trust” supporting Prop 8. Neither is there anything online about a lesbian aunt, for Ackles or his wife. In fact, when I Googled it, the only return I got was this piece of shit thread.

by Anonymousreply 15501/12/2013

HAWT

by Anonymousreply 15601/12/2013

[quote]According to the LA Clerk’s site, when you move to a new residence you must re-register to vote, so in 09 when he moved to his most recent address, he listed Republican.

I'm not familiar with how this voting registry works. How do we know this Ackles in the registry is the same Jensen?

by Anonymousreply 15701/12/2013

R157, How many many people named Jensen Ackles do you think exist in L.A County? Jensen Ackles is not a common name like Joe Smith.

by Anonymousreply 15801/12/2013

Christ on a crutch, R157 . . . Really? How do we know it's him?

Because you enter his freaking BIRTHDATE, ZIP CODE, and HOUSE NUMBER, that's how you know it's him.

Go to R57 or R58 and look for the information and link.

by Anonymousreply 15901/12/2013

Don't be bitter, r159; DL is chock full of apologists.

by Anonymousreply 16001/12/2013

Oh good lord. To write off every person who happens to vote Republican is absurd. I would never vote for them in a pink fit and I probably won't get why someone else would, but I wouldn't wish them burn in hell because of it. I don't see it as preventing me from befriending someone who is if we have enough other things in common and we can just agree to disagree about our political points of view. For all I know Ackles could be a centrist republican. You immediately dismiss him as somekind of extremist because you happen to see his name on a donor list. You're a zealot and an idiot. And Jensen IS HAWT-republican or democrat. And please spare me a potical tirade in response.

by Anonymousreply 16101/13/2013

Hold on, R161, who said anything about wanting him to burn in hell? I think the conversation here leans more towards support and lust, actually, but that’s just my take. And these guys have a point in that JA has said some things that aren’t the most gay friendly, but who knows? To each his own. I personally agree that it would be hard for me as a gay man with an adopted child to be good friends with someone who’s a Republican. I have some acquaintances, yes, but no one I’d consider a friend. I’m a lawyer in a large firm and a lot of my colleagues are Republicans. I find that so many of them say, “Oh it’s not personal,” if it ever comes up, yet when someone is voting in a manner that doesn’t support your right to equality, I find it hard not to take that personally. Nevertheless, I admire your ability to do so. As for me, though, I’m going to keep my support and my lusting isolated to those celebrities more in line with my own political ideology.

by Anonymousreply 16201/13/2013

I guess I'm kind of surprised Jensen is still a Republican. I had wrongly assumed he had changed. I knew he came from a conservative family in Texas and that his Dad was a fundie and that he had been in Jesus camps when he was younger, but I assumed that was behind him.

I had thought that being in Hollywood for the past 15 years would make him more Liberal and that being around the more progressive Jared would be a positive influence. Also surprised that he is still voting Republican considering he apparently abandoned his previous no sex before marriage pledges from Christian youth camp. What was he doing dating a Playboy model like Joanna Krupa?

by Anonymousreply 16301/13/2013

Maybe he registered as Republican as a teenager and never undid it?

by Anonymousreply 16401/13/2013

R164, according to the info above the information and registration are current and updated.

by Anonymousreply 16501/13/2013

So if Jared's wife is a Rethug, does that mean he's one, too? I may never be able to watch Supernatural again!

by Anonymousreply 16601/13/2013

R166, no Jared (unless he's lying to cover it up) was an Obama supporter and based Romney during the election. Some of his Tweets were posted here during the election.

It surprises me that his wife supported Romney, though. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 16701/13/2013

based = bashed

by Anonymousreply 16801/13/2013

Such a waste of Jensen's beautiful body if it has been untouched by man.

by Anonymousreply 16901/13/2013

R164, Get with the program; that point has been already been made and rejected since the LA Clerk requires you to update their affiliation when you move, and Jackles did so in 2009. And R163, not to be a cunt, but I bet that are LOTS of Republicans who engage in premarital sex AND who would fuck a playboy model if the opportunity arose. I fail to see how your logic provides any substantive argument in Ackles’ defense, yet as someone said, Datalounge is full of apologists. And R161, you might want to dump your stock in Auto Zone and Chik Fil A. I hear it’s underperforming.

by Anonymousreply 17001/13/2013

there are so many open threads on this guy! i think r150 has a point.

by Anonymousreply 17101/13/2013

Maybe he registered Republican to keep the fags away from him. He's probably been hit on too many times to count.

by Anonymousreply 17201/13/2013

[quote]I bet that are LOTS of Republicans who engage in premarital sex AND who would fuck a playboy model if the opportunity arose.

But the point is that Jensen claimed he was religious, thanked his lord and savior Jesus Christ in his soap opera award acceptance speech, talked about his involvement in Christian youth camps, and apparently still votes Republican.

So why the heck was he not only dating but apparently having sex with a Playboy model like Joanna Krupa?

by Anonymousreply 17401/14/2013

People like R173 are the reason Christians have bad names. Nothing like a good judging to get the juicing flowing, right? Tell me, R173, what other parts of Leviticus do you support and follow? I'm guessing none. Just a hunch. Oh, and also - go fuck yourself. No one needs your hatred spewed on here, and I highly doubt you paid 18 bucks to post. We seriously need authentication here.

by Anonymousreply 17501/14/2013

R175, isn't R173 joking?

by Anonymousreply 17601/14/2013

That sure doesn't read like a joke to me. That sounds very authentic, but who knows around here.

by Anonymousreply 17701/14/2013

R177, it's full of spelling errors and other mistakes. That's usually an indication that it's a parody post of an illiterate fangirl (as in the case of the Luke MacFarlane is Straight troll).

by Anonymousreply 17801/14/2013

True, but it's the only thread written by that poster, according to the Golden Lariat of Truth, and if you Google'Jensen Ackles Homophobic' or some variant thereof, this thread is in the top 10.

Everyone on this site is a little touched in the head, so you may be right. It just sounded like a bible thumping fangirl at first glance. I'm still very curious.

by Anonymousreply 17901/14/2013

What the heck is crazy R173 talking about when she/he/it says 'shipping' his character with Sam or Cas? What the fuck is 'shipping' and why, pray tell, does it foster gayness and/or homophobia?

by Anonymousreply 18001/15/2013

I had to look it up. It means to write fan-fiction about a television show or movie in which two of male characters, in this case Sam and Dean who are actually brothers, have a sexual relationSHIP. This may also refereed to as slash fiction since it is styled as Sam/Dean. If the story written about the show's characters it's called "Wincest" because the characters last name is Winchester. If it's written about the actors themselves it's called J2 (read: Jay Squared). I actually read some just now and it was HOT, HOT, HOT!

by Anonymousreply 18101/15/2013

I want someone to come right out and ask Jensen some of these questions at the next Q&A session:

1. Are you registered as a Republican?

2. Are you pro-gay?

3. Were you a virgin when you got married?

by Anonymousreply 18201/15/2013

So, I read through this thread (I know, too much time on my hands lol) and I still have no idea (apart from theories regarding what his *exact* political or religious stances are) why Jensen is being called homophobic.

Would such a homophobe do this [R26][R70] or react so well to [R80]?? Unless it's some weird ploy to try and increase viewers (but that would be a big stretch IMO).

'Benefit of the doubt' should apply here methinks.

by Anonymousreply 18302/08/2013

Jensen Ackles is the Mayor of my "Couldn't Care Less" file.

by Anonymousreply 18402/08/2013

Oops I meant [R76].

by Anonymousreply 18502/08/2013

OMG! Jensen's homophobic too.

I was surprised to see that Jim Cavizeil was homophobic so I searched "homophobic" and this is the first threat that came up. I'm shocked. I thought Jensen and Jared were closeted homosexuals. There sure do ping.

by Anonymousreply 18703/07/2013

His auntie is gay and he still has a relationship with her and I you cant say someone is homophobic because they religious thats a silly thing to say, stop putting everyone in the same boat cos the like there religion , he is free to worship how he pleases as long as he doesn't push his views on others, Which he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 19005/06/2013

I find it funny that this old thread was bumped by a girl defending Jensen the day after Tumblr was blowing up about how shitty he treated that bi girl. Are you on the PR team, Diana?

by Anonymousreply 19105/06/2013

R193 is a troll, right? Certainly no one could be that fat and stupid in real life, without being consigned to a locked cage in a backwater carnival somewhere, leaving a trail of scorched earth behind her as the trailer rolls towards the next town and her infected cuntsap dribbles through through the floorboards.

So sad. So enormous. So worthy of being put down, in any sense of the term.

by Anonymousreply 19405/17/2013

And how would you feel being so constantly asked if you're gay for your friends at conventions? And does it matter if he's homophobic? I mean you are taking this really to literally and you need to calm the fuck down, son. This isn't loving gender equality, gay/lesbian/asexual whatever you want to call it, world. There are still some people who don't accept it but its not up to us to make them change their mind. So just shame on you for shamelessly hating on someone for their opinion. Whatever you can go say or do whatever after reading this, but he has feelings just like the rest of us. Maybe you should think about that. [and if you're wondering I am not homophobic at all, I just hate how things like this happen.]

Do you see him out in the streets protesting against gay marriage? Do you see him going to a gay couples' church and ruining their wedding? I thought so.

by Anonymousreply 19505/18/2013

Are you kidding me? No one asks those kinds of questions at conventions, and I should know because I've been to a lot, I'm embarrassed to say.

People just need to accept the fact that Jensen isn't Dean Winchester. They can't get that through their heads. They think that he has the same personality, characteristics, etc., of that character and he clearly doesn't.

What bothers me about Jensen is that he used to be really loud about his Christian beliefs, but now that he's on the SPN Gravytrain he's toned it down so as not to offend. Things have slipped out at conventions though that pretty much show his true colors. I'd have more respect for him if he just came out and said what everybody knows.

He reminds me of one of those super squeaky-clean straight laced guys all deep into the Baptist Church. I grew up with a lot of those dudes.

by Anonymousreply 19605/18/2013

At a recent convention, Jensen was dancing to Singing in the Rain with Misha Collins. He's not THAT straight.

by Anonymousreply 19705/18/2013

I'm just wondering that if he'd be so homophobic to a great extent, would he accept a role to play a bisexual man? I know actors may do lots of things they may not be too interested in to get them noticed and move their careers forward but religious no-no's are a strong factor to him according to some here...but then he didn't act upon those when he decided to take that role.

The movie/miniseries Blonde is not great nor is there a lot shown going on between the two guys in the lovetriangle but they are implied as lovers as well.

Also, Jensen dancing in a kimono.

by Anonymousreply 19806/28/2013

I read that Jensen and Jared pull anywhere from 75-100K for those conventions and sometimes they can do private meet and greets for like 5 minutes for 10K. Supernatural has been very very good to them, and if they've invested well, neither one will ever have to work again.

by Anonymousreply 19906/28/2013

With that kind of money, r199, you'd think Jay and Jay would be able to afford a better caliber of bodyguard!

by Anonymousreply 20006/29/2013

Jensen ackles isn't a homophobic douchebag just because you say so and no way your 46 because the way your acting about this is not mature and even though you act all big and bad on a website doesn't mean anything when it comes to real life so why don't you get your head out of your ass and use common sense

by Anonymousreply 20107/09/2013

R201 provides evidence that fourth grade is failing today's youth. Not that any innate capacity is evident in that pathetic voiding.

by Anonymousreply 20207/09/2013

It's okay if you want to add glitter to that glue you're sniffing, but don't go trying to spread your crazy to us. Jensen is not homophobic at all! He occasionally makes jokes, but that doesn't make him homophobic. We all make jokes, dude. His wife, Daneel Harris is LGBT and not just for the media, she openly supports it; because she's a great woman. I'm not even sure why you bothered with this. I mean, I just don't get it. I think that you're jealous if anything, that guys/girls like him better than you. And they have good reason to. He does mountains of charity work and works hard for his fans. He's a father as of recently and he doesn't need douchebags like you accusing him of shit he never did.

by Anonymousreply 20307/22/2013

Trust me I'm Satan??? Sure thing.

by Anonymousreply 20407/22/2013

Jensen Ackles is a Satanist. What do you expect?

by Anonymousreply 20507/22/2013

Jensen Ackles has never made homophopic comments. He has only said I am a Conservative Christian. If he was the kind of person to take this kind of crud seriously, you'd be sued. This is just plain jealousy for one, and intolerance on your part. He has the right to have faith and vote his conscience. It is just a stupid liberal attack. Leave the man alone.

by Anonymousreply 20608/05/2013

Conservative Christian is homophobic. If he's gay friendly he's not conservative. He's probably anti-feminist, anti-abortion as well. Disgusting. I only watch the show for Democrat Jared Padalecki.

by Anonymousreply 20708/05/2013

And when was the last time he said he was a "conservative Christian"? I don't believe it. He doesn't live the lifestyle. Have you SEEN how much the man drinks? Have you seen the size of his liquor cabinet (posted here before)? And his wife has had plenty of stories of her wild partying that have made the HW gossip rounds before, esp when she was on One Tree Hill.

The man can SAY he's anything he likes, but actions speak louder than words. He's a hard partyer, he and his musician friends (Christian Kane, Steve Carlson, Jason Manns), and they smoke cigarettes AND weed AND drink like fish. Conservative christians my ass.

by Anonymousreply 20808/05/2013

I do not know what to think after reading the post and all of its replies. On the one hand if there is any truth to this it is vary sad and I will have to reconsider my devotion to this show, but on the other hand I have seen no proof (except that he is registered as a Republican, which does not equal homophobia or even that he is not concerned with gay issues). As a side note he could be a Republican for fiscal reasons not social ones. I myself am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal, although I am not a registered Republican. As for the comments made at the New Jersey con, I think that while he could have handled the situation better he was reacting to the crowed more than he was being intentionally insensitive to the girl that asked the question. Until someone can give me some hard evidence of Jensen being intentionally homophobic I am still on board with him and Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 21010/13/2013

Jensen Ackles is clearly a closeted gay man.

I love it when overly sensitive fans call a gay actor "homophobic" or republican as a way to distract folks away from what is right before their nose.

Supernatural is gay, gay, gay. Jensen and Jared used to date one another and live together before they both jumped in the closet and married their beards at just around the same time.

Some fangirls will just have to get over the fact that the Harris woman is just a lesbian beard.

by Anonymousreply 21110/13/2013

I've had less comebacks than this thread.

by Anonymousreply 21310/13/2013

FEWER comebacks.

by Anonymousreply 21410/13/2013

If someone's homophobic I just automatically start thinking about how they probably have gay feelings or are closeted. It takes the sting off it. lol.

by Anonymousreply 21510/13/2013

Sexy Bear Ty Olsson (Benny) revealed this weekend that he has shared a bed with Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 21710/13/2013

Receipts, r217

by Anonymousreply 21810/13/2013

He doesn't SEEM like a Homophobic person. He and Misha and Jared all have this weird relationship. Have you NOT SEEN the gif of where he is "saying" he and Misha have had gay oral sex? Yeah its there. Gag reels. They all joke around touching each other like friends do. He is not. Misha is openly bi and Jensen doesn't seem to have any problem with that. So why don't you get off your high horse and get your facts straight. Im a straight female and I freaking LOVE the show. ITS NOT JUST GAY MEN! THERE ARE SO MANY WOMEN WHO LOVE THE SHOW AND STRAIGHT MEN! ITS MORE ABOUT THE VIOLENCE AND MONSTERS AND THE BROTHERS (which now includes Cas because they are all so close) AND SO MANY PEOPLE CAN LIKE THAT! Destiel is just something the fandom likes and I wouldn't say no (it would be freaking awesome) just its not what the show is about. And I didn't even know about his wifes twitter and Im an obsessed fan with too much on their hands for watching it and reading fanfics and going on tumblr. Just realise your facts first. This kind of site could hurt his feelings.

by Anonymousreply 21911/06/2013

Take your pills, honey.

by Anonymousreply 22011/06/2013

You don't care about someone's religion? Sweetie, it doesn't seem like it. You need evidence to support your position anyways. This just seems like ranting from a 14 year old girl who's feeling got hurt because her little shipper heart was broken not a 46 year old man. Embarrassing!

by Anonymousreply 22111/20/2013

LOL, interesting rant, however, I think you need to remember that celebs are just normal people with talent(s) and/or looks that appeal to the masses and entertain us. They have opinions, thoughts, and beliefs that might not appeal to the masses or a select group, just like most people alive on this planet do. And they are prone to expressing it without consideration, just as many of us do...

...that is if he expressed it which I am not sure of cause I fail at keeping up with celebrity "gossip" and stuff of that nature.

However, due to their faulty nature, they are not individuals worth our idolization and people we should aspire to be like...unless in a professional sense.

Personally, I think the only ones worth our idolization that should be looked up to is the person(s) at the top of our religious/spiritual beliefs or world/life/scientific beliefs and our own parents/guardians, IF they're worth such admiration.

Plus, the subject of homosexuality is not something that the world as a whole, let alone the US, is going to accept considering that for so long it was a hush-hush, controversial, and often not publically accepted for many years. Expecting everyone to change towards acceptance is not going to happen, nor will people cease to express their opinions either. This is a hard, cold fact my gay besty has come to terms with.

Freedom of speech allows this, even if it is directed towards a minority group which homosexuals are in the US as well as across the world.

Does it make it right? No, but niether does a minority group dictating what people are allowed to say/think and get mad at them when they express it. When did we become the kind of country that creates fear and hostility towards its citizens when thoughts are expressed? Even though most of us are guilty for saying equally hateful, negative, or derogitory comments towards a specific gender, race, religion, life/world outlook, or group without taking into consideration of the audience. It is our rights as humans to be able to express our opinions in a respectful manner at an appropiate time.

While I understand that mainly as a whole group, homosexuals seek acceptance and tolorance. While tolorance can be achieved, acceptance will be harder because some minds will not budge for whatever reason they may have. That is their choice and right...just how homosexuals that have "come out" had the choice to present it for the world to see, which also leaves room for judgement or acceptance, or to "hide" it from the masses and possibly those closest to them for varying personal reasons. It comes with the territory of any minority group that seeks acceptance and tolorance. However, homosexuals will always have the upper hand compared to other minorities for the simple fact that they can hide their homosexuality, which overcomes a huge hurdle that other minority groups were unable to do. Other minority groups couldn't hide their skin color, nationality, and felt the harsh guilt of denying their faith due to fear. For those that wished to "hide" amongst the populace, seeking the path of least resistance, and wishing to fit in, were unable to. No matter how civil and respectful they tried to act, they were rejected once they were seen. Homosexuals as a group might not ever feel the same weight and magnitude as previous minority groups and should be thankful for such.

With all that expressed, the bottom line is:

If you don't like him, that is fine, but please keep in mind that gays are no exception to the crazy nature of being infactuated with someone...even if he is obviously not worth such feelings.

by Anonymousreply 22212/12/2013

But we really only wanna put our cocks in his mouth, have him fuck us and maybe cum in us if he doesn't mind.

One should never let politics get in the way of boywatching.

by Anonymousreply 22312/12/2013

Lost interest in him when he got married to a woman and had a child.

And R224's post reminds me of the other thing that's a turnoff - him being a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 22512/13/2013

I find this thread confusing, awkward, nonsensical.

by Anonymousreply 22612/13/2013

You made the best post in the thread, r226!

by Anonymousreply 22712/13/2013

Where or you getting your information from. Jensen is amazing!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22801/27/2014

Yeah, yeah, he hangs the moon and stars.

Greatest since Olivier.

Go back to TWOP.

by Anonymousreply 22901/27/2014

Most of the people that attend the conventions are women and men, and most of the women are gay, not the men. I have attended 2, and the actors have no indication they are homophobic. I think you just have a personal issue with him and don't want to admit it!!!

by Anonymousreply 23001/27/2014

Jensen doesn't look so homophobic in this gif

by Anonymousreply 23101/27/2014

[R230] Let me rephrase a little. What I meant was, of the men and women that attend the conventions, most of the ones that are gay are the women. Most of the men that attend are straight.

by Anonymousreply 23201/27/2014

I kinda doubt that, R232.

Most of the women that attend are housewives and single ladies just hoping to spend some time and meet with Jensen and Jared.

The few guys that attend are probably gay.

by Anonymousreply 23301/28/2014

MISHA COLLINS IS THE HOTTEST FOR ME. MAKE A THREAD FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23401/29/2014

NO 1 is forcing you to watch him then you dumb son of a whore trash hater get a life and stop writing everything that comes across your mind that is full of garbage

by Anonymousreply 23502/20/2014

I see your opinions and you have your right to voice them...but your rant was a wee bit light on the whole prove/example thing which would've been a big help

by Anonymousreply 23604/03/2014

now let's be honest...I mean celebrities are people too and are entitled to their own thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and imperfections just like the rest of the world.....

The only difference tends to fall in the morality clause or whatever rider happens to be included in their contracts. Whereas this would usually make somebody think twice before stepping in it...sometimes people just honestly are NOT that bright.

Now Jensen was on Days of Our Lives, Dark Angel, he's been around the block on the WB/CW....so he knows a big chunk of his fanbase are gayboys....he'd have to be as sensory deprived as Helen Keller to not see it...but as a healthy/grown gay man I can be man enough to admit that a lot of our gay brothers do not quite get the word of tact, boundaries, or respect. He's been on 9 years of Supernatural with people "shipping" him with Sam (HIS BROTHER) and Castiel....which I can kind of see....but even the butchest of straight folks might get a wee bit annoyed. I'm sure some of these guys that he's turned down at comic.con's....perhaps one or two of them pinched his ass just out of view of the camera or sent stalker pics to him.

Kind of like this Duck Dynasty douchebag...when you become a public figure...you might not have asked to become a role model...but there's an unspoken understanding that never the less that's what happens...so you should think before you open your big mouth. Hell I'm a broke bartender from the NJ Burbs and learned this....

Jensen Ackles, Jared Padelecki, almost every show and star on the CW line up...owe their big fat bank accounts to a healthy gay fanbase as well as the teenage girl...

We know it...they know it..so they can suck it :)

by Anonymousreply 23704/03/2014

Jensen's career will end once Supernatural is over.

by Anonymousreply 23804/03/2014

You know you all sound like paranoid crazy people to literally any outside observer right? Like conspiracy theorists...except they think the worlds at stake rather than the popularity of one man...

by Anonymousreply 23904/04/2014

Look, dick, you don't know anything about Jensen Ackles from what you are saying. You are FORTY SIX and I think you do not understand what the hell he means. It's a JOKE. If gay people think it's funny too, then why are you bothered? They aren't even bothered! I don't even think he said half of those things anyway! And also I could say the same thing about you, being offensive. Really, yeshiva boys blowing Hitler? I'm Jewish, and that is offensive because why? Oh yeah, Jensen Ackles ISN'T HITLER YOU FUCKASS.

by Anonymousreply 24004/06/2014

first of all he didn't butch up his voice he played a character older than himself so the voice had to be modified! you assbutts don't know anything about him!

by Anonymousreply 24105/01/2014

R240, you certainly are invested in this aren't you? I wonder why???????????????

by Anonymousreply 24205/01/2014

Jensen is the star of Supernatural. He is natural and easy-going. Jared is a joke as an actor and he is not handsome anymore.

by Anonymousreply 24305/01/2014

He is lovely.

by Anonymousreply 24405/12/2014

And you want to sleep with him....

by Anonymousreply 24505/12/2014

I lurv me some Jensen's Ankles! Especially, when he's bendin' over grabbin' 'em!

by Anonymousreply 24605/12/2014

I don't care about his politics. I'm shallow - I appreciate his acting and this guy is forever beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 24705/12/2014

Padalecki maybe is bi. He looks like a gay man i mean! Jensen is very straight and i doubt that in reality he is homophobic(only in the series he is homophobic, but that's not his fault, he doesn't write the script.)

by Anonymousreply 24905/13/2014

Are you a girl, or something?!

by Anonymousreply 25005/13/2014

[quote]Not that long ago in a previous thread you all accused him and Padaleky of being gay.

If calling someone gay means 'accusing' to you then maybe you're visiting the wrong board, cunt.

I couldn't anymore watch Ackles' ugly homophobic face so I quit watching Supernatural earlier this year. The last episode I saw showed that he's starting to look old. For an actor who's based his whole career on his looks not the best time to be. I can't wait the moment not in that distant future where only roles he'll get are the 'dads' in CW teen shows. But you never know, fundie religious films seem to be on the rise so maybe he'll become another Kirk Cameron, closeted fundie homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 25105/13/2014

he was a model. maybe he was raped by a sinister homosexual casting agent?

by Anonymousreply 25205/15/2014

He did take ridiculous pictures back in the day. All shirtless and seductive and shit.

by Anonymousreply 25305/15/2014

Closeted gay republican.

by Anonymousreply 25405/15/2014

They both looked so, so hot at today's CW up-fronts.

My god they are gorgeous!

Who the fuck cares what their political and personal affiliations are.

by Anonymousreply 25505/15/2014

R255, if you are a gay man, which I doubt, I can only say that you are one sad little fucker.

by Anonymousreply 25605/15/2014

I want Jensen's hands on me

by Anonymousreply 25705/15/2014

Jared and Jensen looked awful at the upfronts. They both looked in need of a hot shower and a good meal. Even their suits looked dingy.

Their looks are fading along with the show.

Jared really, really needs to cut his hair.

And FFS, Jensen, lose the beard. Both of them.

As for Misha Collins - is there any picture of him out there where he's not pulling a face like a five year old? The man is 40, FFS.

Three old men on a CW show.

by Anonymousreply 25805/15/2014

I'm a big fan of Supernatural but I think Jensen is beginning to look bloaty in the face. Like alcohol bloat. I agree with the poster that said he's just a few years away from Dad roles. Since I don't know him personally I really don't care about his sexual, religious or political persuasion. He's an actor in what I believe to be a well written show. That's enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 25905/15/2014

Once Supernatural ends Jensen and Jared will have problems getting roles. They are both going to have to compete with slightly younger and better looking actors. I agree with other posters, Jensen will end up doing Dad roles on future CW shows. CW can be pretty loyal to actors. That network will sometimes use a a few actors for all the parent roles on their shows, Susan Walters is a good example of that.

by Anonymousreply 26005/18/2014

Hmmmm.... where's the proof babe? You are making false accusations, you have no proof that suports anything you are saying. Maybe if you gave sine examples if him clearly being homophobic and not just what you believe to be true maybe people can believe you. Sounds to me like you are overly sensitive, and can't stand that he isn't gay. Sorry! He likes vagina.

by Anonymousreply 26105/31/2014

Totally agree with op.btw I m a girl.but yes I have seen deans attitude and for those who say it was 'so long ago' should shut there mouth.hitlers crimes happened longer ago than this.ps for those who don't understand that an analogy is not 'identicalism' I will elaborate:this is not to say he did the same things as hitler or to his extent.just comparison of two bad people and the relation of their actions with 'time'

by Anonymousreply 26307/20/2014

R263 Dean is not Jensen Ackles, though. Yes, Dean, the role that Jensen has in Supernatural is homophobic, but not Jensen himself!

Do you get that, or not? Gee...

by Anonymousreply 26407/20/2014

Jensen is a very cuddly guy. He doesn't seem restrained with men, at all. He is straight though, is that a crime to your eyes?

by Anonymousreply 26507/20/2014

by Anonymousreply 26607/23/2014

Let's wait and see what happens tomorrow during Supernaturals Comic-Con panel.

by Anonymousreply 26707/26/2014

If you put this much research into it, you must've idolized the guy at some point and he rubbed you the wrong bit in the slightest manner so now you feel the need to slaughter his name. That makes you the douche bag, not him. He has a different view than you, your point? Is everyone not entitled to their own views and opinions. I'm sorry, I thought we lived in AMERICA where expressing yourself is ALLOWED. He makes money, that's a bad thing? I didn't know it was a crime to be successful, now, I'll alert the media. I've been obsessing over Supernatural and it's actors for nearly a year now and I have yet to see any gay slurs from him. The only thing I've heard him say on the topic was that he is not a fan of Destiel and certainly would not play the role of a gay interspecies relationship. That's the only real statement he's made about it. So you can sit up on your high ass horse and feel all good about yourself because you've finally nailed the true nature of his character-gasp!-but you're really no better than him. Do you think he wastes his time picking apart someone else's life/flaws and finds it amusing? No. I think it would be nice if you could allow him the same respect instead of tearing him down merely because he's famous.

by Anonymousreply 26808/02/2014

Aww, the straight Ackles fangirls have landed here to defend their hero. Believe me girls, you can keep that little piece of shit. If you are one of the fanfic writers or gay Dean shippers then keep having fun. Playing with dolls continues in your adult lives.

And R269, you sound like an entitled and homophobic cunt. You know what? Practically all of those gay fantasies about Ackles and Dean come from straight women so why don't you go mouthfoaming some other place where others like you are grazing the field. The reason you have to write your little fanfics about gay Dean/Jensen is because you know that IRL Ackles wouldn't even look your way. Who really is the pervert one here?

by Anonymousreply 27008/02/2014

Guys, what this man is jealous of Jensen? I think this man wants to fuck one of his gay employees. He doesn't like the fact that his crush fantasies about Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 27108/02/2014

I'm pretty sure Jensen wants to fuck Misha, so he can't be homophobic. I don't think so!

You are the 'Douchebag' for hating on a man you have never met and have no proof for your accusations.

by Anonymousreply 27208/02/2014

Considering Ackles has pretty much lost his original gorgeous looks arguing about him is really starting to get pointless.

I can't wait to see what plastic surgery route he'll take. It's all over for him in any case.

by Anonymousreply 27308/02/2014

[quote]Jensen's career will end once Supernatural is over.

I bet he has a new series lined up before Supernatural finishes its run. He's worked on network TV nonstop since he was a teenager over multiple series. People with track records like that keep working.

by Anonymousreply 27408/02/2014

Ackles looks fine in your photo, r273. Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 27508/02/2014

He looks like your average CW dad in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 27608/02/2014

One of my friends made me watch Supernatural, one of the early epis, to see what an awful, awful actor Jared and Jensen were. I thought maybe they would get better so I watched a current episode. Jesus, Jensen is so so so horrible! He fakes that stupid deep voice! And he is NOT at all hot. Like somebody else said--he looks like an alcoholic dad.

And since he's a Repulicant, he's even double disgusting.

No Way.

I hope he ends up selling siding in Toledo.

by Anonymousreply 27708/11/2014

R277, just because you are too weak to fight peer pressure please don't blame poor Jensen. I mean, what's next. Are you going to jump off a cliff, too?

by Anonymousreply 27808/11/2014

Yes, R278 I surely might jump off a cliff, if I had to watch that piece of crap Republicant homophobe Jensen Ackles TRY to act for another forty-some-odd minutes in an episode of Supernatural.

Yes, I might just indeed.

by Anonymousreply 27908/11/2014

His character is an alcoholic in his 30s.

by Anonymousreply 28008/12/2014

Why has Jensen never done any nudity?

He's wasted his peak beauty years by not showing off his body.

by Anonymousreply 28108/12/2014

Bro, I get what you are saying about how Ackles is using the word "gay". Honestly, I use to do the same thing because I never really thought about it until a gay friend of mine said something. I use to say things like "That's gay" if I didn't like something. Needless to say, I don't anymore. But, it does seem like you are going overboard as far as hatin on Ackles. You said that everyone should have there own views & opion, you just don't want to contribute to him, but you're getting pissed about the gay guys that you know & are fans? I'm confused? You said yourself that he keeps his political & religeous views private. But, after digging a little & finding out what they most likely are....you sure don't seem ok with someone having different beliefs than you? It's not like the guy is one of those west(something or another) Baptist Church freaks, pickiting funerals & stuff...(FYI, I really hate those guys. Them, & all of ISIS should pretty much just die) Look, I get why you would have a poor opion of christians & the republican party. With that being said, I should tell you that I myself would be considered "politically conservitive" & a christian. But, I am not a republican anymore. Because I pretty much think both parties are corrupt & 2 sides of the same coin. & REALLY thought Romney was/is a complete joke. Which is why I was a Ron Paul supporter during both elections. As far as you saying he supports taking your rights away. I would like to point out, anyone supporting Obama & the democrat party is doing the same thing. Because both parties whether being for or against gay marrage, are supporting the government telling you what you can or can't do in your personal life. If it was like a 100 years ago, people could go where they want & marry who they want & there wouldn't even be any paper work for the state to recognize or not. & everything else should just automatically be left to personal freedom. Have who you want on your insurance....ect....what sex someone chooses to be with in the bedroom, shouldn't even be asked or brought up. no ones business. & I also just want say....Even though I'm a christian, I no longer go to church. It's been 13 years this summer. I quit, because even though I was raised a christian in church every Sunday & even went to Corban College in Salem, OR (a christian college) & was studying to be a youth pastor. I was reading the Bible & learning more about Jesus Christ & what true christianity was all about. & day by day I saw more & more that pretty much all the christians I knew (with the exception of a few) said allot of the right words....such as Love & Grace. But pretty much only gave & showed that to the people that they & the church deeped worthy. & just judged the rest. which is 100% completly opposite of what Christ is about & the Bible teaches. It's really sad, the modern church today is completly perverting God's message & word. Especially in how they respond & treat the homosexual community. Shit, Sorry....I know that was kinda long winded (with several spelling errors...LOL). My mind just kept going & I kept typing.....LOL

by Anonymousreply 28208/25/2014

So I see he's moving to a fabulous house in Austin, fifteen minutes walk away from his co-star Jared. I guess playing brothers has made them brothers in real life.

by Anonymousreply 28308/30/2014

I'm truly embarrassed for you if you are indeed 46. That was a rant of a teenager with far too much time on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 28408/30/2014

So he's moving back home to Texas.

by Anonymousreply 28508/30/2014

R285Yes,although he's chosen Austin rather than his home town of Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 28608/30/2014

All right, so R282 or Mike Drew or Mr. Specialty Cabinets Dot Com--just whichever of those you prefer--you're, ah, very weird. Yes, indeed . . . very weird. And R284, you do realize that this thread was started over two years ago, right?

Face it fangurls and fanbois, it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Jensen is probably an old school conservative who's against gay marriage.

Maybe not, but it sure looks that way to me.

But who cares? He's a terrible actor who won't be around two years after his show, Super Whatever, ends. He's not even that good looking and has a crummy body.

by Anonymousreply 28708/31/2014

" If it was like a 100 years ago, people could go where they want & marry who they want & there wouldn't even be any paper work for the state to recognize or not. & everything else should just automatically be left to personal freedom. Have who you want on your insurance....ect....what sex someone chooses to be with in the bedroom, shouldn't even be asked or brought up"

R282, you need to brush up on American history.

by Anonymousreply 28808/31/2014

[quote]He's not even that good looking and has a crummy body.

His face has always been handsome, actually. But I agree that he's never worked out much and that his physique is just average.

by Anonymousreply 28908/31/2014

Where did you read about that, R283?

Have you seen the pics he's shown on his Twitter?

Most of you would give your left nut to have that body.

Those arms! Oh my!

by Anonymousreply 29109/02/2014

Fuck OFF oh my god it is so obvious that 99% of the replies on this thread are livejournal fraus.

Jensen was raised in an ULTRA conservative environment and is HYPER aware of being perceived as anything other than heterosexual. He will never come out. Ever.

As for the moving situation, it's probably cause he wants to raise his kid in Texas as opposed to LA.

by Anonymousreply 29209/03/2014

Jensen's dad used to be involved in the anti-abortion movement in Texas a few years back.

Not sure if he still is. But yes, Jensen comes from a conservative background.

by Anonymousreply 29309/03/2014

R292, I'm not too sure. He looks like he's peeking out the closet door in this pic.

Jensen got the "homophobic" label purely because he said at a convention there was no romantic relationship between Dean and Cas and that that "Destiel" is not what Spn is about. Yes, that's all he said.

He has never talked about politics at all as far as I'm aware.

by Anonymousreply 29409/06/2014

So Jensen just bought a house in Austin because he "probably" wants to raise his kid in Texas.

He had the entire state of Texas to choose from, including Dallas. And yet he chose a house only minutes away from Jard's - but it's just because of the kid.

Yeah, no. He's gay and so's Jared.

by Anonymousreply 29509/06/2014

I hate to agree, R294, but that picture is so, so gay.

He looks like the construction worker in The Village People.

by Anonymousreply 29609/06/2014

I feel sorry for Jensen and Jared for having to deal with Supernatural's insane fans, such as many of the posters in this thread!

by Anonymousreply 29709/06/2014

They love us and you know it, R297.

Without us the show would not be coming up on their 10th year.

It would have been cancelled long, long ago.

They know our gossip and speculation keeps all the interest on the show and the two leading men, of course.

by Anonymousreply 29809/06/2014

I’m sorry, R294, but that really isn’t true. I've been involved with the “It Gets Better Campaign” since its inception, and it’s common knowledge around our halls that Jensen Ackles turned us down. I know for a fact that several years ago Jared Padalecki agreed to film a spot, thinking that he and Jensen would do it together, but when Jensen refused, Mr. Padalecki backed out. I knew numerous people on the “No H8” campaign and heard Jensen turned them down as well. “Personal reasons” were cited each time.

At the time, I didn’t know who Jensen Ackles was. Since then, I’ve learned that he’s a registered Republican with a very conservative, very religious background. Of course, it’s his prerogative to turn us down; however, for you to say he’s never said or done anything anti-gay wouldn’t be exactly fair.

Here’s to hoping he has a change of heart in the future.

by Anonymousreply 29909/07/2014

So..... I've never done an "It gets better" or the No H8 campaign either.

That makes me anti-gay or homophobic then?

by Anonymousreply 30009/07/2014

Jensens father is actor Alan Acles. He's been an actor for more than 30 years. He is not a Preacher

by Anonymousreply 30211/03/2014

R302, but Jensen's father is very right-wing and religious. He's been involved in right-wing causes for many years in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 30411/26/2014

That's ENOUGH, r303. Nobody has any right to voice an opinion?

by Anonymousreply 30511/26/2014

While I don't know if the rumors about Jensen and Jared are true, I've heard enough 'buzz' around Jensen to basically conclude that he's a major closet case.

by Anonymousreply 30611/27/2014

[quote]I've heard enough 'buzz' around Jensen to basically conclude that he's a major closet case.

Anything is possible, but I'm less likely to believe that now than I was several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 30711/27/2014

Really?

Jensen recently bought a house a stone's throw away from Jared's house in Austin. The Js are more openly affectionate towards each other than they have been for years.

It's likely they are together. Major closet cases though - they'll never come out.

by Anonymousreply 30811/27/2014

R308, you have a vivid imagination, dude

by Anonymousreply 30911/27/2014

R309, what?

Jensen didn't buy a house close to Jared's? I made it up, did I?

OK then.

They're still closeted gays. But thanks for telling me that I imagined the house. Nice to have confirmation I'm an imaginative person.

by Anonymousreply 31011/27/2014

R308/310 ... For your sake, I sure do hope you're a fourteen-year-old girl taking a brief sabbatical from Tumblr.

If, on the other hand, you're someone over the age of eighteen ... your parents have my sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 31111/27/2014

R311 - cunt.

The idea that J2 might be closeting isn't impossible - especially given the house situation.

by Anonymousreply 31211/27/2014

I will never understand how a fun show like Supernatural has created such batshit crazy fans.

by Anonymousreply 31311/27/2014

I always find it intriguing that there is such always such a backlash against the idea that these two could possibly be together.

Rather reminiscent of the unintentionally amusing PR planted "pussyhound" and "sorry, he's straight" stories that used to land in the Wentworth Miller and Matt Bomer threads.

by Anonymousreply 31411/27/2014

Jensen had girlfriends before he got married. Then he got a wife. Then he had a child with his wife.

I'm not saying that's proof he's straight, but I just don't see many indications that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 31511/27/2014

Because it's too much a fan girl dream for it to be likely. Most of the 'gossip' is posted by them who want it to be true.

by Anonymousreply 31611/27/2014

you know what you are an asshole for hating such a perfect guy if you cant be like someone stop acting like a bitch and accept that you yourself is a douchebag you got it anyone who hate jensen is a total loser snice the day he was born because if you hate jensen you are definitely a fugly bitch! if you have a stupid idea about aawesome people keep the fucking shit to your fucking self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@##$$%^**()

by Anonymousreply 31712/14/2014

Who?

by Anonymousreply 31812/14/2014

Fangurl @ R317... I'm pretty sure Jensen would think you're fat.

by Anonymousreply 31912/14/2014

Whether he's straight or not or whether he and Jared are a couple or not has little to no bearing on his character as a person - unless you think being gay or being called gay is a slur or epithet of some sort which on a gay website is a pretty absurd place to espouse such a belief.

What is humorous is the idea that you can know any celebrities deeper than their PR propaganda.

Seriously, r317 needs to catch the next bus to reality. I've never understood people who fixate so completely on total strangers. Do I enjoy some actors' performances - sure.

Will I watch a movie or TV show just to watch a particular actor - yes. Have I fallen in lust with some hot actor - absolutely (ask me about my random Clive Owen fascination). However, through all of this, I remember that I don't know these people at all, and they are not the characters they play.

by Anonymousreply 32012/14/2014

He is an asshole because he is refusing to do gay scenes? STFU PLEASE YOU HYPOCRITE PIECE OF SHIT

by Anonymousreply 32201/02/2015

WTF are you both talking about?

He was with his co-star on NY eve.

How many other TV stars can you say that about?

Beautiful pic, too.

😀

by Anonymousreply 32301/02/2015

The OP is dreaming if he's a real architect. Seriously? A 50 year old architect going on like teenage fangurl who's imaginary idol rejected her? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 32401/02/2015

Lol@ the amount of crazies in this thread. I don't think someone's political leanings implies they are gay or homophobic.

IMHO Jensen is closeted and we all know closeted guys will go to great lengths to stay in the closet. Jensen's made my gaydar blimp since the days of Dark Angel. I'm as certain as I was about Wentworth Miller, who finally came out. As for Jared, I'm less sure. Maybe he is bi. Misha idk, he seems very odd.

I think in the early days of SPN, Jensen and Jared were a thing but not so much any more. Maybe they now have some version of an unconventional open relationship. The boys are allowed to do their thing while filming /on the road, then it's back to families when home again.

Yes I remember the blinds back from Ted Casablanca.

by Anonymousreply 32501/02/2015

I'm not sure if the author of this page knows this, but Jensen has a aunt who is a lesbian, and he took pictures with her and her wife and in the past. Make sure what your saying is true before you accuse someone of being a homophobic douche-bag, because it turns out that you my friend are the douce-bag.

by Anonymousreply 32601/05/2015

Hes not Homophobic... His aunt is gay and he seems to love her very much. It's unnecessary for you to judge people so.

by Anonymousreply 32701/11/2015

Jensen is a total 'I sleep with guys for fun but I'm totally straight' type of guy. If you don't believe me there are a couple of guys in Vancouver who could help you set the record straight (no pun intended).

by Anonymousreply 32801/16/2015

It's obviously impossible to know the truth but there've been enough rumors of Ackles acting like a homophobic asshole to take them into serious consideration. He might very well be closeted himself but if he acts like a phobe I've no reason to like him. Ackles has had YEARS to prove he is not a homophobe but he refuses to do it. I refuse to watch anything he's in because of it.

Supernatural fangirls love Ackles dearly and I'm fairly certain J2 shipping is coming mostly from their fantasies. I've noticed that many fangirls (the female kind) don't understand why Ackles being a homophobe is a bad thing. For them he's a hot guy in their gay fantasies with Jared or Misha and they can't understand why real life gay people don't accept him as a gay figure.

by Anonymousreply 32901/16/2015

List one, just one, instance of when Ackles has been homophobic in real life.

And, no, I'm not talking about "Dean Winchester" and who he might or might not sleep with.

Just because some deluded, pathetic, loser "fans" want to call him that for his refusal, completely justified, by the way, to act out some fantasy life with that useless character, Castiel, does not make him a homophobe.

Jared said the exact same thing, i.e., that's not what the show is about and would ruin it. It's interesting that Jared isn't being called a homophobe.

How is he supposed to "prove" he isn't homophobic? Its been mentioned before that he has an aunt who is in a relationship with another woman. He had them at his house this past holiday season. There's a picture out there.

I'm sure he's kept awake at night trying to figure out how gays can be more accepting of him.

by Anonymousreply 33001/16/2015

Jensen is a Republican. Everyone on the Internet with half an interest in his political leanings has seen his info on the LA County Voter’s site. Jensen is also a fundamental Christian. He’s quieted down in the last several years about his undying love for some Jebus, but he used to be very vocal, especially in his soap days and at the beginning of Supernatural. The rumor there is that he was advised by his managers and other handlers that if he wanted a film career he would have to quite down.

I personally don’t particularly care for him, but I’m not real big on any Republicans.

I also find him to be an absolutely atrocious actor.

While I don’t think he wants to see all us gay folks herded into camps, I certainly don’t believe he’s out there rallying for us either. I know for a fact, a one-hundred-percent fact, that he refused to do an It Gets Better spot. I know that first hand. I’ve also heard that he refused to do a No H8 photo. My source there was reliable and also in the industry, and I certainly believe her.

Jensen’s gotten had a lot of bad PR lately when it comes to gays/lesbians. I think he’s done and said some things at the Supernatural Conventions that have really rubbed the community the wrong way. Fans defend him, but I think most sensible people see what’s what. I think that’s why he lost the People’s Choice Award to Misha Collins, who is very gay friendly.

Jensen has an lesbian aunt but votes Republican?? That doesn’t sound like a celebrity of whom I’d like to be a fan, no matter if he invited her to his house or not.

by Anonymousreply 33101/16/2015

Can't stand this guy.

I think he's VERY homophobic but doesn't want it know.

And he's a bad actor to.

by Anonymousreply 33201/16/2015

Fangirls like you, R330, try to make it appear like it's only the Ackles refusing to do Destiel stuff that makes him a homophobe, or what his fictional character is like in a tv show. No, it's not that. It comes from various people, like R331, telling their experiences from real life Jensen Ackles. He has used homophobic slurs and acted contemptuously when dealing with gay people.

You can read some experiences from Datalounge but I've read them elsewhere as well. There aren't that many rumors around, partly because Ackles just isn't star big enough for people to really care about him. But it tells a lot if a man acts like an idiot towards gay fans in fan conventions where HE is the star. I can only imagine what kind of shit he's in his private life.

by Anonymousreply 33301/16/2015

R333,in a thread dominated by crazy fangurls and tumblr queens you're one of the few who makes any sense.

by Anonymousreply 33401/17/2015

I watched SPN for the first 5 seasons and I did read some of the fan talk about Jared and Jensen. Meaning talk about meets and greets and just one on one convos with the guys. I've also been on DL since the late 1990's. I never read any anti-gay comments made by Jensen to fans. I've read that Jensen is more reserved than Jared and Misha but not that he was homophobic to his fans.

I do recall that when JA got serious with whats her face, the wife, that the cray cray fangirls started losing their shit and acting out in conventions. I wondered if that made Jensen even more reserved and serious because of the craziness involving fan reaction to his gf/wife.

Honestly, I always assumed that the 'antigay' obsession by a few SN fans was because of the wife and Jared marrying that other chick thus the fans felt that J2 disappointed their fantasies. This led to their superobsession with their words and sensitivity to comments being 'non supportive' of the slash.

Is Jensen like Misha, completely free and comfortable with gay fans? Nope, I don't think Jensen is comfortable with straight fans either since the lunacy of the SPN fanbase.

I'm guessing there is a lot of bias regarding any action he takes because he's not super friendly anymore. Being a republican is also fucked up but that in itself doesn't mean he's been a homophobe or is antigay. As a poster on the old DL J2/SN threads all I remember from gay fans who met him at conventions was positive things or at least he was friendly, took pics, the usual.

by Anonymousreply 33501/17/2015

R331 stated that s/he knew Jensen didn't want to do an It Gets Better vid and that a SOURCE told them that he didn't want to do a NoH8 ad. That's not personal experience of homophobia. The rest of the comment was about what s/he heard. Thus, I'm not hearing a first hand experience of homophobia.

I think the baby queers sometimes don't understand what the hell 'homophobia' entails. There are actors that may not want to participate in anything political because of their beliefs OR because of fear it will upset their earning power or because they are just not into doing these ads/vis. That ain't homophobia. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 33601/17/2015

I've read of at least two accounts of Ackles using homophobic slurs, and one was from the set of Supernatural. A lesbian girl also told about meeting Ackles at Supernatural convention where Ackles behaved so badly that she said she now believes Ackels is a phobe. Can't remember what it was all about, though. I've read of other incidents as well but those came to mind now.

Obviously everything is hearsay until you get real proof but considering Ackles' political and religious views it's easy to put two and two together. Especially when he refuses to say anything gay positive in the public.

Ackles has a herd of super loyal fangirls who always turn up defending him in threads like this. It doesn't matter what you girls say about him since it's his choice to stay quiet.

by Anonymousreply 33701/17/2015

What were the homophobic slurs?

The Jared, Misha and Jensen are constantly doing these idiotic conventions and whenever you watch the vids and compare them to the over the top sensitive snowflakes getting offended by what's 'said', you realize that people bitch about things that may not appear negative to others. Sometimes it is just overly sensitive fangirl babble.

I have heard about JA getting upset with fans who made vicious comments about the wife or getting annoyed at the repetitive Wincest or Destial questions. Maybe fans should watch the five thousand con videos and not waste money trying to make a 'connection' with their fav celebs. That way they won't be disappointed.

Perfect example, fans got angy with this exchange b/c it was 'homophobic'. As I said, maybe as an old school queer, this (link) just doesn't trigger my 'oh my god that was SO antigay and homophobic!'

by Anonymousreply 33801/17/2015

Jensen was not very vocal about Christianity at any point though when he first came out he still called himself a Christian. In fact the last time he even mentioned it was rather non-committal sounding in 2004. When he visited Japan in 2008 to do some promo, the Japanese interviewer who hung out with him for the better of a day was very impressed with his interest in their culture and religion while he was there, i.e. he wasn't the stereotypical ignorant stupid American but really respectful and genuinely looking to learn.

I say he probably registered when he first came to CA, he never moved out of LA County while there, so has only ever had to change his address, and just has never bothered to change it. The one political candidate that there is any evidence he gave a donation to, in 2012, was a Democratic party endorsed candidate for Malibu City Council. In fact out of the whole group only Genevieve Padalecki, Jared's wife, is known to have given a donation to a Republican candidate, Mitt Romney in 2012.

He has gay friends, he works with gay people, he works with people who are known to be very liberal - they all seem to adore him as much as anyone else who works on the show. Ackles is extremely well liked. There is no real life evidence he's a homophobe of any sort.

It all comes from a small group of delusional fans pissed off he doesn't support their ridiculous ship and who are too stupid to realize that Misha Collins is playing politician(he did want to be one before he was an actor) and leading them on because otherwise he has no career. It's almost funny to be honest, Misha Collins most likely laughs his ass off at them behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 33901/17/2015

Thank you, R339.

I agree totally, especially about the Collins part.

by Anonymousreply 34001/18/2015

R331 here. It’s always interesting to me when I see Jensen’s name pop up here. Mainly because he’s someone about whom I actually do have some limited firsthand knowledge, and secondly, because no matter what is said about him, there will always be people who will both vigorously indict and defend him. For example, to me, R339 and R340 sound very much like the same poster.

If so, you have to admit it’s interesting to see the lengths to which people will go to indemnify this guy.

I think a large part of Jensen’s attraction is that he is, of course, quite handsome; however, I also think the character he plays has a lot do to with it, too. There are a lot of folks out there, gay and straight, male and female, looking for the same self-sacrificing unconditional love that Dean has for his brother, and I think fans tend to project those qualities onto the actual actor. It’s as if the fans blur the lines between Dean and Jensen and can’t stand to envision a Jensen who doesn’t have Dean’s qualities.

For what it’s worth, I do know firsthand that Jensen refused to do an It Gets Better spot. I also know that he refused to do a No H8 photo, and that came from one of the most reliable people I know. I’ve worked in the industry for years and there have always, always been stories of religious based homophobia surrounding Ackles. I’m sure he’s gracious and kind to reporters and other industry insiders because he had to be; his livelihood depends on it. However, what says in private and what he thinks are, I’m fairly certain, totally different things.

In my opinion, these accusations are not just the musings of a few irritated Dean/Cas fans. They have much stronger, sharper teeth than that.

by Anonymousreply 34101/18/2015

No they don't have sharper teeth than that. Funny none of them showed up until the Dean/Cas fans got pissed off about him not being willing to say Dean was bisexual. I don't believe you have any inside knowledge for what it's worth.

The people he's nice to are just as often nobodies or certainly people less successful than him, not anyone his career rests on. It's not just oh isn't he professional sort of praise, honestly the dude gets some genuine "this guy is one of the nicest, most generous people I've ever worked with" that goes way above and beyond the usual "it was so nice working with so and so" that is usually spouted just because they have to. These from people who do have experience, have been around and are older right down to teenagers who have been on the show and are just starting out, not to mention from other shows. People he worked with on other shows, ten or more years ago, have been just as positive about him.

You'll have to forgive me for not believing it, given the total lack of any actual proof beyond Jensen being obviously annoyed at stupid shippers. Which, even allowing that what you said about the PSA's is true, which I doubt, is most likely the reason he refused to do them as well. It was probably those delusions fans themselves who ruined that - he knew they'd take something like that and just turn it into ammunition to support their ridiculous ship.

Because that IS how crazy they are, they are insane and obsessive and will NOT change the goddamned subject. Ever. Most of the rest of fandom can't stand them and they've driven a lot of people off. Many of other fans got so sick of them they said "I'm out" and let them have the playing field.

You know all the comments about the Armitage Army? How crazy they are? These people are worse. They are usually younger and have even less sense.

by Anonymousreply 34201/18/2015

Trolldar would tell you R339 and R340 are two different people.

I agreed with what R339 said, and commented.

Just as I agree with what R342 said.

by Anonymousreply 34301/18/2015

Trolldar can be circumvented

by Anonymousreply 34401/18/2015

Apparently he's so homophobic he spent part of Saturday night commiserating in a bar with a somewhat drunk man who'd been dumped by his boyfriend. LOL He and Jared went to a bar the night before the San Francisco convention, accidentally took this guy's seat and ended up inviting him to drink with them. They were giving him relationship advice. Clearly despises gay people.

by Anonymousreply 34501/18/2015

Good actor is definitely debatable.

by Anonymousreply 34701/19/2015

We're they in a *gasp* gay bar?

😀

Aww, Jensen and Jared having drinks together how brotherly 😁

by Anonymousreply 34801/19/2015

Politically correct now r296.

In other words you are admitting he is a homophobe and agree with him.

by Anonymousreply 34901/19/2015

Jensen and Jared live within a few blocks of each other now and spent all of Christmas hiatus together and tweet about each other constantly. I have no idea if they're fucking, but I think it's fair to say they're significantly closer than most costars.

by Anonymousreply 35001/19/2015

He's not politically correct meaning he doesn't support wincest or destiel and he's on a show that 'queer baits' according to a group of fans.

by Anonymousreply 35101/19/2015

Still sounds like wishful thinking from a bunch of fans, J2, Wincest, Deistal alike.

by Anonymousreply 35201/19/2015

Padalecki's wife donated to Romney, and her family are Tea Party supporters.

by Anonymousreply 35301/19/2015

[quote]For what it’s worth, I do know firsthand that Jensen refused to do an It Gets Better spot. I also know that he refused to do a No H8 photo, and that came from one of the most reliable people I know. I’ve worked in the industry for years and there have always, always been stories of religious based homophobia surrounding Ackles.

You're full of shit, R341.

by Anonymousreply 35401/19/2015

Where are the it gets better vids from the guy from Arrow, Teen Wolf, Colton H. And all the other actors from CW and slasable tv shows?. Why does Jensen get named but I don't see all those actors either, some with more popular tv shows?

by Anonymousreply 35501/19/2015

How many of you defending Ackles are gay men or lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 35601/19/2015

None their all straight female fangurls, he has a very douche quality about him.

by Anonymousreply 35701/19/2015

The "invitation" to do an It Gets Better campaign came from a fan at an autograph line at the end of a con day while Jensen was very drunk. His response was "Uhhhhh?" so I'm sure he had no idea what she was asking. And it was reported by a rabid angry Dean/Cas Tumblr shipper. None of the Supernatural actors have done any NoH8 or It Gets Better charity work, so it's weird to me that Jensen gets singled out.

Here is a video of Jensen smiling and cheering along with an audience who applauded a lesbian character on SPN during a Q&A. He's also told people at meet and greets that he would be perfectly fine if his daughter turned out to be a lesbian, without being prompted. Doesn't sound like a hatemonger to me, but who knows, maybe he's the next Fred Phelps.

by Anonymousreply 35801/19/2015

Two year old thread /no longer relevant.

by Anonymousreply 35901/19/2015

He also played a bisexual character in that Marilyn Monroe flick Blonde and that was early in his career when he was supposedly outspoken about being a rabid Christian. A homophobe isn't going to do those roles.

Part of the reason R331 R341 repeating that Jensen is somehow known to be a homophobe sounds ridiculous. There aren't interviews if him making homophobic comments, he hangs out with gay friendly men and he's played bi already. Nobody on Supernatural has participated in the It Gets Better campaign so repeating that as 'proof' is just not convincing.

by Anonymousreply 36001/19/2015

R360 I'd forgotten about that. If I recall correctly, Jensen was asked in a Q&A a few years ago which of his past roles he wished he'd spent more time exploring, and he cited the Blonde role.

Jensen and Danneel both refer to his lesbian aunt and her partner to whom she is married as "our aunts" and "the aunties" so they acknowledge same sex marriages as valid at least some of the time. I think Danneel posted a picture of the aunties and Jensen playing with the baby over the holidays.

Here's a tweet from Jared Padalecki promoting a Canadian bartender friend of his and Jensen's for some bartending contest last year. He's since deleted the tweet containing the bar's name and contact information - I guess SPN crazies contacted the bar and harassed him - but the bartender is openly gay.

It just doesn't look like there's any proof that Jensen is a hater outside the claims of a few angry Tumblr fangirl shippers.

by Anonymousreply 36101/19/2015

Why would tumblr shippers be the ones to point out anti-gay if there was no evidence? They are the ones always looking for the gay.

by Anonymousreply 36201/19/2015

I'm thinking that only a few of us on this thread are actually gay. The crazies screaming homophobia and the ott JA fangirls are the fucked up tick ticks that have made up the SPN fandom since the beginning. I mean, seriously.

Like I mentioned before, I was a watcher of the show for the first 5 seasons, then i watched periodically and since season 8 I have watched only a handful of episodes. My recollection of the crazy going down:

The fandom got really psychotic during season 3 when the Wincest was threatened by Rudy and Bela (I liked Bela). Then the J2 cray crays started getting more insane when Ackles started openly dating the wife. Then it got even worse when Misha arrived and the Wincesters felt that Castiel was a 'threat' to the brother bond.

Let's not forget the fans who only like one of the Js, so you've got the JA fans who think Dean has been fucked over by the writers. Then you got the Sammy girls who think the Dean fans are bitches.

Point is, as a former SN fan I read so much lunacy that I just gave up following fandom shit during season 5. Soon after I stopped by a 'fan' of the show itself. Good choice since Sera Gamble didn't know what the fuck to do with the show for the next couple of years and this current show runner is uncreative also. Hell, I'm STILL pissed at those idiots for killing off Bobby, Ellen, Pamela and especially Benny who also had chemistry (subtext) with Dean.

I started looking back at the 'charges' about homophobia and it appears that the NJ Con 2013 was what really instigated this shit storm. The convention people didn't want fans to ask questions on shipping/sexuality. Fans refused to listen and tried to ask questions. A question as to whether Jensen would do an It Gets Better video was rejected by the convention mods so the girl couldn't even ask apparently. I wonder if that's where the whole "Jensen REFUSED to do an IGB" came from.

Then, a girl went against policy and tried to ask a question on shipping/Dean being bi and con attendees (other fans) booed her which led to JA getting called homophobic when Clif stopped the girl from continuing with her question. The girl and all attendees were told NOT to ask shipping/sexuality questions thus I don't know why she went there in the first place.

Honestly, this 'homophobia' meltdown sounds like the typical hormonal bullshit that comes up with the fandom crazies during the cons but this time they took it all on tumblr.

THEN the producers of the show let them know that Destiel was not going to happen. All this led to the story becoming that it was Ackles fault because he was 'homophobic'.

Lordy, just spending two hours going over the tumblrs, blogs and vids I can see how this crapola all went down. Yikes.

Here is one video of Misha who was asked a Destiel question (which the mods had already told the fans not to ask) try to respond to why the actors are in a no win situation no matter what they say about destiel.

BTW I feel bad for Misha, I like him so it's kind of unfortunate that some Jensen and/or Jared fans are annoyed with his presence in the show. I think what these antiCas/Misha fans don't understand was that Castiel/Misha saved this show during Season 4 (when it was becoming super stale) and reinvigorated it (along with Benny) when the show did the purgatory storyline.

Lasty, I just read that some fans got upset recently with the show because they did an episode on fandom and had Dean disregard/respond negatively to Wincest.

At the least the show has learned to keep a balance by pissing off ALL segments of the fandom, ha. These girls follow so hard it's not like they are going to really give up the show. It sounds though like they all take their sensitive snowflake sentiments on tumblr to bitch and moan that they've been 'queerbaited' and that Jensen is 'homophobic' and that the show ruined it by not ackowledging Destiel being 'canon'. Aye dios.

by Anonymousreply 36301/19/2015

Yep, R363 has summed up the situation/history objectively and accurately as far as I can tell.

I watched through S5, lost interest in S6, binge-watched S7 and S8 one summer to catch up, found S9 unwatchable and gave up about halfway through, haven't missed it, ugly-laughed when I heard they'd signed on through S12. I can only assume none of those actors have any professional ambition.

[quote]Why would tumblr shippers be the ones to point out anti-gay if there was no evidence?

You underestimate how angry delusional Tumblr shippers can get when they don't get their way and their "ship" gets threatened or dismissed by the cast and crew. I think Jensen is just a scapegoat, because he's the most low-key out of all the show's actors, so he's sort of this cipher that crazy fangirls of all stripes have projected their issues onto for years. It's pretty creepy.

by Anonymousreply 36401/19/2015

The SPN fans are fucking nuts. Right up there with the devoted Beliebers and Jacko fans. I have no idea if Ackles is a homophobe, wouldn't surprise me. He's really into his manly "Dean Winchester" image.

by Anonymousreply 36501/19/2015

Where did you read about that, R360?

Them signing through season 12?

God, I really hope not.

by Anonymousreply 36601/19/2015

How the hell could they have signed this show until Season 12? Like R364 mentioned, last season was unwatchable. I tried to catch a few episodes but when I heard that Dean would become a demon (something the actor said in a con years ago would never happen), I completely threw in the towel and couldn't bother beyond the first few episodes of season 9.

I know they have a newer showrunner but he's unimaginative. Also, by never opening up the SN landscape and keeping a FEW peripheral characters around that the Winchesters could periodically connect with, the show has completely stifled and strangled itself from growth. It's the same repetitive story.

Keeping people the guys can talk to outside of themselves would be great but they have no one, maybe Castiel periodically but that's not the same. Crowley has a function but he should be used only occasionally.

Lordy, I seriously doubt this showrunner has a cohesive vision of what could be done in the next two years.

The show fucked up so many storylines that could have fully explored things like, what happened to Dean in hell between Season 3 and 4. Did he completely deal with that guilt? Or why do they forget they have another brother in hell for no reason beyond shit timing?

Mistake was in not giving the bros some breathing room to grow and explore character instead of same shit different week. Obviously they can't grow if there is no one to interact with outside of themselves. Look at XFiles. That show needed all the extraneous occasional characters to show up and rile up Mulder and Scully.

SPN writers and actors are all going through the paces. There are no real acting challenges like Born Under a Bad Sign, Lazarus Rising or Abandon all Hope episodes. Of course all the episodes mentioned are in the first five seasons before the storytelling became uneven or shitastic.

Unless these writers find/create a dynamic character to liven things up again this show is yawnville. They can't do that since they kill anyone who could create energy in the show. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 36701/19/2015

The network gave the go-ahead for season 11 ONLY, not 12.

Someone mentioned the actors were signed through season 12, I asked for proof of that.

I don't know when they signed up for additional seasons. I thought they only had a contract through the end of this year.

Kripke needs to come back to wrap up the whole damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 36801/19/2015

It might just be a way of locking the actors in to a salary agreement should the show go for another year.

by Anonymousreply 36901/19/2015

Almost everyone on this fucking thread sounds NUTS especially you R363. Your the typical crazy fagirl who knows every actors' dogs' name, the names of all the producers and writers and rattle it all off thinking that shit like that is normal. You are OBSESSED and it shows. Your boy Jensen is a CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN that has ever done or said ANYTHING even remotely gay friendly.

Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 37001/19/2015

R370, you don't seem to understand the difference between someone who follows a show/fandom and someone who is a fan of a particular actor.

As someone who came out in the late 1980's, I can tell the young sensitive snow flakes to stop expecting actors to do anything for you or your communities, whatever that may be. They are actors for god sakes, it's not like they could change the law or eradicate discrimination. At best they can give you an interesting performance to watch. They actually don't give a shit about you outside of what they can earn from your interest in their work.

by Anonymousreply 37401/19/2015

Yes, how sad and pathetic that people actually remember relevant things they read about on social media and gossip forums. I mean what.

by Anonymousreply 37501/19/2015

Invaded by straight chicks.

by Anonymousreply 37601/19/2015

R263 sounds reasonable but makes it sound like only the Destiel fans are crazy. I find the J2 fans more suspect because they are obsessing on real people as opposed to a fictional pairing. The Destiel fans are questioning whether a fictional friendship may become a gay relationship. What's wrong with hoping a same sex relationship become romantic? The J2 shippers on the other hand have a Livejournal where anonymous people come and pretend to be insiders, who assure fans that the boys are just bearding and are really a true couple. It's very similar to the pony stuff from years past.

by Anonymousreply 37701/19/2015

Ackles is losing his looks fast so all the talk around him will die down pretty soon anyway. Let's face it, the only thing interesting about him has been his pretty face.

The Supernatural con circuit will go on for a while after the show ended, though. Those middle-aged women you see populating the cons in the Youtube videos probably can't let go of him for a loooong time.

by Anonymousreply 37801/20/2015

I don't know, R378. Female fans tend to be very persistent. Once they decide their fantasy man is IT, he may remain IT forever.

There's this actor from a dead soap whose fans crowned him the best despite his lack of looks and his decision to stop acting sometime around 1995. Literally 20 years on, they're still waiting for his big break, as this now middle aged man guest stars on primetime shows. They sincerely think that he'll finally get his big break even though 50 is only a few years away.

They'll be arguing about Jensen when his kids are in college.

by Anonymousreply 37901/20/2015

I don't think the actors can really get work outside the show, they're all losing their looks too fast. Misha has aged horrifically in just five years. He was a beautiful young man when he started, now he looks like a street person. When Gamble tried to write him off, he couldn't get work anywhere. After months, he got one guest shot on a CW show. He had just had a baby. He said himself he didn't think he would have to do auditions like that, but nobody had ever heard of him and casting agents thought it was a hack show. I got the impression there were drug issues causing work problems, but it could just be Jared interfering with his every scene by trying to break his concentration, making Misha's scenes cost a fortune. I know people think that's "cute," but it's unprofessional as hell. Who would want to hire someone who's going to do that? And why do it? To force them to get rid of another actor? It didn't work, because Misha's fans campaigned for him to stay, so now bullying is called "high spirits." Misha Is a lot more canny and diplomatic than people give him credit for, he acts like it's a joke, but he's made some not-so-amused comments that are laughed off by oblivious fans.

Jared's not a good actor either. He's losing his hair rapidly, doesn't seem to do anything about it, and his face is too thin. A hairpiece would help a lot, or a haircut. He cannot be cast as an ingenue any more. With his rep of breaking up other actor's scenes, nobody in their right mind would cast him.

With Jensen it's booze bloat. They hand a scene where he was lying in bed shirtless when he was a demon. He looked like some low life jailbird. His jawline is gone. His dad is the same and neither are fat, so it's going to get even worse.

One thing I can say for these guys is at least they realize this is it. Take the money, live the good life and don't whine. Other actors should do the same, instead of making huge demands shows can't afford, then never working again. These guys are pampered stars of the show, they have a huge fan base. Enjoy it now.

by Anonymousreply 38001/20/2015

I think we can all conclude the OP has the hots for Jensen Ackles. It's one thing to spot your run of the mill homophobe, but another to divest so much time whining about one...

by Anonymousreply 38101/20/2015

He is NOT homophobic

by Anonymousreply 38201/20/2015

Finn Whittrock runs circles around Jared, Jensen and Misha.

by Anonymousreply 38301/21/2015

Jensen Ackles sells his Malibu home:

by Anonymousreply 38401/25/2015

Who, R383??

by Anonymousreply 38501/25/2015

Finn Wittrock, R385.

by Anonymousreply 38601/25/2015

Eh, he ain't all that.

by Anonymousreply 38701/25/2015

I really wish my fans came across a little less crazy online. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 38801/25/2015

Sorry, Jensen. They've always been that batshit. Something about you seems to always set them off that way. Maybe it's because you're the quiet type, and people can project all kinds of crazy onto you.

by Anonymousreply 38901/25/2015

Per Mark Sheppard at the Houston Supernatural Convention today(heard this before but had forgotten it), Jensen is friends with Matt Bomer. Mark was on White Collar so knows both of them.

Jensen is close to his lesbian relatives, he has numerous gay friends, he and Jared let a half drunk man sit with them and commiserate about being dumped by his BF 2 weeks ago, the worst that can be said about him is that he is sick of crazy fans trying to shove their ship down every one's throat and a misunderstanding over the use of a word - but we're supposed to believe he's a raging homophobe based on those crazy fans and not on his actual interactions with actual gay people.

by Anonymousreply 39001/25/2015

I was at the SPN convention in Houston. For one thing, Jensen looked great.

I have long suspected he was a Republican and very much a Christian. Makes me sad mainly because the GOP is full of extremism right now and they are terrible for our economy. Everyone does better under Democrats, even the Rich.

I do not think Jensen is gay. Could he be? Absolutely but it is highly doubtful. HW is known to go to great lengths to shield their actors from gay rumors so Jensen could be a benefactor of this. I just don't see it. The actors who have revealed to be gay over the years had persistent rumors around them. Jensen has not.

As for being homophobic. This seems very doubtful. No evidence.

by Anonymousreply 39101/26/2015

Jensen has had gay rumors around him since he was on Days of Our Lives. I remember reading threads about it, and this goes back a way, on the Days of Our Lives NEWSGROUP for goodness sake. He's had rumors following him for years. When he was on Dark Angel there were definitely stories.

That said, I kind of doubt he is gay but he's had the rumors his whole career.

by Anonymousreply 39201/26/2015

I also suspect Jensen has become more moderate in his thinking. If he is homophobic then shame on him. He would have no business being in the field he is in, making money off of gay fans and working with so many gay professionals. Jared is a Democrat, at least.

Gay rumors follow most good looking make celebs. It is wishful thinking. I have not heard of any rumors about Jensen along the lines of Wentworth, NPH, Lance Bass, Jodi Foster among others. Jensen's seem to fall in the wishful thinking category.

by Anonymousreply 39301/26/2015

Were you at the Jensen and Jared panel, R391? What was their interaction like?

Did he sing at the end?

by Anonymousreply 39401/26/2015

I've always thought he and Rosenbaum had a thing while doing Smallville.

They were both on a trip to the Bahamas, with a bunch more people, I think. With little firecracker Tara.

by Anonymousreply 39501/26/2015

#394, their interaction was warm and funny as usual. Jensen did sing at the end, just twice and only briefly. I forgot what he was singing first, but it was in a funny manner. He joined the band for a song briefly at the end of the panel.

Again, I don't think Jensen is gay. Doesn't mean has hasn't had a gay fling (wouldn't be out of the norm) but his marriage looks very legit to me.

by Anonymousreply 39601/26/2015

R393 "If he is a homophobe..." there is no evidence he is, none at all. Everything points to the opposite. The fact that some whining disgruntled tumblr slash fans could get him labeled as such is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 39801/26/2015

(R398) Well, I could never say for sure but you are right, there in no evidence. I don't know him personally, aside from getting a pic with him. I do understand why so many assume he may be homophobic considering there is strong evidence he is a "Conservative Christian" and we all know most who describe themselves this way are not gay friendly.

Still, he works in an industry with many gay workers, gay fans and is very liberal in the attitudes towards gay people so he would be stupid to work in this industry if he hated or didn't support gay people. As I said, if he is homophobic, he needs to get out of the industry. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt since there is no hard evidence he is homophobic and it is the right thing to do because that is the liberal thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 39901/26/2015

"His marriage looks very legit to me"

See, and some people (including myself) question their marriage.

Danneel is hardly ever seen with him. Every so often there's a pic of the both of them, together.

This past weekend, the parents of both Jensen and Jared were there. Umm, where where the wives and kids?

The show is going to crap, the 2 main stars claim to want more time off to be with their families. So they bring in other boring, lame guest stars. What. The. fuck!!!

Neither the tiny, amazing superwoman that Jared is married to or the other wonderful woman that Jensen is married to, work. Why the HELL would they and the kids not live in Vancouver with the 2 guys? It's not as if they are auditioning 24/7 for TV or movie roles. Hell, the studio pays for their (separate) apartments.

Give me a fucking break. The whole thing reeks. This has never been explained to anybody's satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 40001/27/2015

There's strong evidence he's a conservative Christian? What evidence might that be? That he's a registered Republican? He and his wife supported and campaigned for the Democrat candidate for mayor of Malibu a couple of years ago. Add in the fact that they acknowledge the lesbian aunt's partnership as a marriage, the gay friends he and Jared hang out with, the support of gay pride, etc., and it hardly adds up to irrefutable evidence that he's any kind of conservative anything.

As for religion, as far as I know, he hasn't talked about his own personal beliefs in public since he was a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 40101/27/2015

Not only does Jared's and Jensen's respective marriages reek, R400, but so does "Mitchell" and everything he has posted.

Every word of his reeks. Reeks to the skies.

by Anonymousreply 40201/27/2015

Why, R402?

He went to a convention, and is reporting his observations. They seem valid. The only point I disagreed with is his claim of legitimacy of Jensen's marriage.

by Anonymousreply 40301/27/2015

"Mitchell" is full of shit and not even a DL-er to boot. Check out his post at R396. Doesn't know how to reply but resorts to using "#".

"He's" a fangurl defending Jensen's sacred heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 40501/27/2015

[quote]Jensen is close to his lesbian relatives, he has numerous gay friends, he and Jared let a half drunk man sit with them and commiserate about being dumped by his BF 2 weeks ago,[/quote]

I wasn't aware that he knew Colton Haynes.

I have also NEVER heard that he's friends with Matt Bomer.

This all sounds highly suspect

by Anonymousreply 40601/27/2015

The slash fan girls defending Jensen are more prevalent here than fan girls who are trying to prove he's straight. Reeks of the pony.

by Anonymousreply 40701/27/2015

It doesn't matter if any of you believe me, or think I am a fangirl, or have never posted on DL. It doesn't matter to me what Jensen is, gay or straight, or if he is conservative or liberal. I am only posting my opinions and observations. I do not know Jensen so I can only go with what little info I have about him.

He could be a flaming homosexual bottoming for all of HW for all I know. It just doesn't appear there is much to go on to declare he is gay, except wishful thinking.

I like SPN but if I miss it I am ok with that. It isn't must see TV for me.

Whatever Jensen is, I hope he is happy and true to himself. If he is gay, it will come out, even if he is closeted.

by Anonymousreply 40801/27/2015

Jensen is only gay for Jared.

by Anonymousreply 40901/27/2015

jesus fucking christ, almost everyone on this thread is certifiable!!! THIS IS WHY THEY HATE US! DL did a poll about who the craziest mofos here were and the Supernatural/Jensen/Jared freaks won hands down. r363 and all you others who go to these 'conventions' I really do feel sorry for you. If your life is so empty that you have nothing else to do but pay to see some republican actor that's a jesus freak con you into believing that he's cool with the gays, you need to go get laid.

Goddamn you people are sad, sad, sad.

by Anonymousreply 41002/08/2015

[R409] speaks the truth

by Anonymousreply 41102/08/2015

Personally, I agree with R410. You freaks on this thread are fucking frightening.

HE'S A REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 41202/08/2015

Well don't come into the fucking thread, R412 and R410!!!

Fuck you both.

by Anonymousreply 41302/08/2015

[quote]He and his wife supported and campaigned for the Democrat candidate for mayor of Malibu

So is Jensen a Democrat now?

by Anonymousreply 41402/09/2015

R414 Who knows, not that it should matter. Lots of people register at some point and then forget about it or don't use it as an actual guide to voting. If a bunch of dopey fans could find his voter registration don't you think his family could as well. Maybe he stayed that way because it was easier than answering questions from them. He could spend a few days at the holidays every year just nodding and smiling and then spend the rest of the year doing what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 41502/09/2015

Interesting theory, R415. So you're saying Jensen may have just pretended to be a Republican for a while to appease his conservative father? And now that he is an older adult he is 'coming out' as a Democrat?

by Anonymousreply 41602/09/2015

Handsome is insufficient a word to describe him.

Face, body, affect, confidence, the look in his eyes, curl of his lips. He is a golden good, the stuff of dreams.

by Anonymousreply 41702/10/2015

The man is perfection. Look at him on Dark Angel.

He looks god-like in the Supernatural episode " It's a Terrible Life"

Clean shaven, in a suit and tie, hair combed just so......

Damn!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 41802/10/2015

Sexiest man alive!

by Anonymousreply 41902/10/2015

[quote]He looks god-like

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 42002/10/2015

He has a huge dick, too.

by Anonymousreply 42102/12/2015

And supposedly uncut.

by Anonymousreply 42202/12/2015

All you idiots saying Jensen is a 'fake' Rethug are crazy as fuck. Who in Hollywood would EVER fake being a Rethug??? Careers are LOST over politics out here. I live in weho, yes I'm an actor, and no one would do that shit.

And you myopic tards saying he's so good looking that he's 'god like' and 'beautiful' are even MORE fucking crazy than the ones who think he's faking being a Rethug! There may be a few good photoshopped pics out there of him, but he's not aging well at all. He has a crappy body.

A girlfriend of mine said someone asked him at a con meet and greet breakfast about wearing sunscreen and he said that if his dad thought drinking through a straw was girly (?????), he would freak out over him wearing sunscreen.

That shit evidently makes sense to his fucked up fans, but I sure as hell don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 42302/14/2015

His dad seems like a fucked up asshole with a lot of hang ups. He's very religious. I think Ackles went to Hollywood and started dating one whorish playboy bunny type after another, as a form of getting away from his dad. Now that he's married, his dad is around more and influencing him more, which is too bad. It's funny how they've whitewashed his nude model wife into mommy of the year, but my guess is they just pretend it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 42402/14/2015

R423 Sure. People in real life who see him think he's that good looking too, even men. Convention videos and photos usually aren't photoshopped, at least not when originally posted and he looks damn good in most of them aside from the occasional weird angle(and he has very few of them). He sure as hell is aging better than Jared or Misha and Jared is 4 years younger than him.

You're just pissed off that the worst dirt anyone can find on him, that is not made up by vidictive fangirls is that at some point in his life he registered as a Republican. In the meantime no one who knows him in real life has a bad word to say about him, American, Canadian, British, European, liberal, various ages, whatever. Invariably he gets "good reviews" as a person and a professional. Not even the typical "loved working together", but a lot of "he is one of the best guys/most professional actors I've ever worked with, wish there were more like him" comments.

By the way there is also no evidence his family is around any more often than they ever were, even with him living in Austin now.

I don't think they are hiding anything about Danneel. She did a sex scene in a movie, the movie she and Jensen were in together(he wasn't part of the sex scene) and has some of the typical sexy photoshoots with strategically placed props and arms or bikinis. Except the sex scene in the movie, there isn't anything she has to be particularly embarrassed about.

by Anonymousreply 42502/14/2015

I've never seen evidence of Ackles being homophobic or a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 42602/15/2015

R425, you dream of waking up next to Jensen constantly, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 42702/15/2015

It's not whether Danneel should be embarrassed, it's the fact that Ackles Sr. Is an extreme conservative that would normally deeply disapprove of someone like Danneel, and certainly not want his son to date or marry a woman who does nude sex scenes and has her boobs hanging out at every possible occasion. Ackles Sr. is prissy as hell. So Ackles Jr going out with a centerfold, like he did before Danneel, must have caused some type of reaction in the family. The idea now that she's Mrs. Wholesome Mommy is hypocritical as hell, if you're as religious and repressed as Ackles Sr. is.

I do think Ackles Sr.'s attitudes towards homosexuality is why Cas and Dean stopped flirting, and why they had Cas sleep with a completely random female after the show said in earlier seasons that angels have no interest in sex, thought it was "boring and repetitive," and are neither male or female in their true form. It was also very out of character for Cas, who obviously has a crush on Dean, to sleep with a female. He was straightwashed over the course of one season. That was shortly after they tried to write him out and fans protested. Then they spent a season where he was almost never in the same room as Dean. It was like gay apartheid.

Ackles has a lot of pull on the show and if he leaves, no show. It's a big moneymaker for the CW. Ackles either makes jokes about serious questions about it or avoids them, when it comes to this. Apparently he does not want his dad to hear anything that sounds like he would play a gay character. My guess is there's been some family drama about this.

by Anonymousreply 42802/15/2015

Are you stupid, R428?

In what world would the opinions or feelings of the father of the lead have any bearing whatsoever in the show his son appears in???

Talk about stretching. Alan has no say in the storyline. Sadly, I don't think Jared or Jensen do either.

Dean and Castiel were separated because of the batshit, insane motherfuckers who think "destiel" is real. They didn't want to give them any more ammunition for their crazy delusions.

Oh, and because Jensen was being called all sorts of ugly names because he does NOT think Dean and Castiel are in "love."

by Anonymousreply 42902/15/2015

It's not insane to realize if Ackles left they wouldn't have a show. And he can leave if he wants to.

Going from "Ackles doesn't want to deal with family drama" to "Ackles' father runs the show and makes all the show's plot decisions" is a pretty ridiculous leap. Jensen Ackles is not an indentured servant. He can leave if he doesn't want to stay.

The comments the two leads make about having no say are to shut fans up and stop them from demanding the leads fight for their favorite plot developments. That doesn't mean the show isn't being written in a way they feel is acceptable to them. They've been there ten years and they carry the show. Of course they're not going to force them to act something they find personally objectionable.

by Anonymousreply 43002/15/2015

Some of these posts, no, make that MOST of these posts, have got to be the weirdest of any I've ever seen. Super Natty fans are just goddam bonkers, especially the Dean/Ackles ones.

Bizarro.

All of you freaks are taking up for someone who has a long history of VOTING AGAINST YOUR RIGHTS just because you like the way the dude looks!!! You might as well be fawning over Ann Coulter or Sarah Palin or COCKGOBBLER Aaron Schock! Hell, I respect those bitches more because they have the guts to speak what they believe! People like Ackles just smile at you then stick a knife in your back when they go into the voting booth.

I might have a little more understanding if he didn't have gay family members, but that just seals the deal for me.

You basement dwelling mouth breathers saying that he's the nicest person in Hollywood are just repeating what all his other nob fans post all over Tumbler and the IMD boards. You're just parroting propaganda. I don't give a shit how nice you are or how fine you are. If you're voting against my rights, you're ugly as fuck to me. Give me a true blue bitch like Madonna any day. She may be a royal cunt, but at least she supports me with her vote.

You cretins with a clearly diminished capacity who think Jensen's just trying to "appease his dad", or that he's "turned Democrat" are just indulging in wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 43102/15/2015

R431 You have no idea who or what Jensen has voted for.

by Anonymousreply 43202/15/2015

R431, I'm fairly certain almost all Supernatural/Ackles fans here are straight women, so they don't have to care about Ackles being anti-gay.

Take a look at some of those Supernatural fan convention videos. 99% of the audience are middle aged women.

by Anonymousreply 43302/15/2015

R433, from the videos I've seen, almost all the fans that go to those events are young fat girls, with a smattering a good looking young girls and gay boys. The only middle aged women I've seen in the pictures are teenagers' moms.

I'm not saying personally that wanting to shut up your batshit crazy relatives is a fine excuse for anything. However, it happens in real life. If you were Mel Gibson's kid, would you want to get into it with him? Some people are willing to tell their parent to STFU and don't mind an estrangement. Others just want to avoid a fight with a parent with no boundaries. When you're talking about hard core Republican religious nuts, it's keep your private life to yourself or lose your family. Some are willing to do that, others aren't.

By no means does Ackles' personal choices have anything to do with anyone on this board not caring about gay issues. He's an actor, not Jesus H. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 43402/15/2015

I love you R431.

Smooches.

Everyone else is crazy as fuk.

by Anonymousreply 43502/15/2015

Those of us that think Jensen is hot think about it for a couple of minutes during a Supernatural ep and forget about it and him till he comes on screen the next week. I have no idea who he is married to or his family history. The true crazies here are those so invested as to probe his life history, family connections etc. We KNOW who the true stalkers are and it aint those who like him.

by Anonymousreply 43602/16/2015

This thread is so confusing.

Republicans are generally nasty people, religious or not. That being said, no one here knows Jensen so to speculate he is a horrible person JUST because he is a Republican is stupid. He may be a socially liberal Republican. LOL. Yeah, they do exist but not very many and they are still so wrong on so many issues it negates their socially liberal positions most of the time. Still, it doesn't make him a bad person in and of itself.

That being said, he is nice to look at and there ain't nothing wrong with thinking he is cute no matter how he votes.

by Anonymousreply 43702/16/2015

How many of you, who slam Jensen for being a Republican, worshipped at the alter of avowed Republican Joan Rivers????? Joan may have voted for Obama the first time, and claimed she switched to being a Democrat only to say she was actually a Republican all along, but she was for whatever reason saying she was a Republican even while they were gleefully denying gays rights. For someone who cared so much for gay causes, she cozied up to Trump of all people!

I bet you all also faithfully tune in to the Fashion Police with Republican Joan (until recently of course) and Republican Guiliana Rancid! Take your hypocrisy elsewhere!

by Anonymousreply 43802/17/2015

Jensen is amazing! Your JELIS. But really? He is a famous actor. How would u feel if someone said this about u? Haha not very good, right? Wow, he is amazing. He can cry on set of supernatural when asked, I bet u couldn't, I want to be an actress, lots of heartbreak I know, Jensen has probily gone through a lot, his life is probily not easy, maybe fun, but your the kind of people that make it hard. Maybe not for him. But for us fans! Ugh👎 stop this, keep this stuff TO YOUSELF. I know not everyone likes him, keep that to yourself. FYI: Jensen is a CHRISTIAN, raised in a very religious family. Born in Dallas Texas March 1. 37 in 2015, he isn't bad, like u describe him. Stop just stop saying stuff like this! GO JENSEN!

by Anonymousreply 43902/18/2015

[quote]no one here knows Jensen so to speculate he is a horrible person JUST because he is a Republican is stupid. He may be a socially liberal Republican.

And does anyone here know whether Jensen is actually still a Republican or ever really was?

Perhaps someone should ask him. Jared was open about the fact that he voted for Obama. Why not ask Jensen how he votes?

by Anonymousreply 44002/18/2015

R440 So was Padalecki's wife(about being happy Obama won, same tweet convo) only lo and behold she gave $3000 to Mitt Romney.

by Anonymousreply 44102/18/2015

[quote]I think Ackles went to Hollywood and started dating one whorish playboy bunny type after another, as a form of getting away from his dad.

I suppose it's possible. It did seem at odds with his prior religious views. When Ackles was interviewed early on after starting on "Days of Our Lives", he talked about how he was part of a Christian Youth camp back in Texas, and when he won a Soap Opera Digest award he thanked his Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.

But some time later he ended up becoming involved with Playboy model Joanna Krupa. Several years back there was an interview posted here where she talked about having sex with Jensen and that he was good in bed and gave her orgasms.

I wonder if his Dad was mad to hear that Jensen had pre-marital sex and violated his original religious principles?

by Anonymousreply 44202/19/2015

First I am a Republican that 1. Believes in everyone's right to be who their are. I Don't care who is in your bed as long as both are consenting adults. Every time there is a vote to suppress someone's rights, as no gay marriages, I will vote it down. For those who have investigated Mr. Ackles life you are leaving out a few key points. 1. He was a male cheerleader in a state were boys play football girls cheer. 2. Early in his career he played a bisexual that had a three way with " Maralyn Monroe" and Mr. McDreamy in the TV movie Blonde. 3. His father did as one time voice overs and screen plays. 4. In the movie DeVour (either written by or directed by his dad) he had a sex scene and talked about not being a virgin. If dad is so chase this would never had been in the story. 5. He will not answer or talk about certain things at the conventions because he is uncomfortable about the subject. Not everyone is as open about private subjects as others but that doesn't mean they hate or have a phobia about that idea. 6 there are many people who will not come out and tell who or what they vote for. In polite discussions a person should never talk about money, religion or politics. It just causes unnecessary problems. Love or hate an actor that is your right. But to call someone stupid, zombie fat dead heads because they don't agree with you that is childish.

by Anonymousreply 44302/23/2015

when he was a model he was probably gang banged by a bunch of other models.

by Anonymousreply 44402/23/2015

This thread is always bumped when there's a convention. Hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 44502/23/2015

[quote]Every time there is a vote to suppress someone's rights, as no gay marriages, I will vote it down.

Really R443?

Go ahead and name the Republicans you voted for that SUPPORT same-sex marriage.

by Anonymousreply 44602/23/2015

Its true, R445.

I clicked the thread and thought, "I wonder what he said or did at the Phoenix con" 😛

by Anonymousreply 44702/23/2015

[quote]In the movie DeVour (either written by or directed by his dad) he had a sex scene and talked about not being a virgin.

Link please.

Where did Jensen say he wasn't a virgin?

by Anonymousreply 44802/24/2015

Just for you R466. I'm not r443 but I do love in Ohio where both of our senators support gay marriage, one being a conservative Republican.

by Anonymousreply 44902/24/2015

Politics bs aside, I think Jensen Ackles is a closet case (either gay or bi) and likely something happened between him and Jared P but not any more.

I don't care what any wet-panty fangirl here says. Jensen has always pinged my gaydar back since Dark Angel days and he still does. I remember when Prison Break was a big deal and no one wanted to believe me that Wentworth Miller is gay, but he's come out now. I'm telling you Jensen likes men and just coz he has a kid with the beard doesn't mean jack.

There was blind items about them from Ted Casablanca. Judas Jack-Off & Dash Dingle-Dream. People think Ted ruled them out, but I think he just ruled out the order, like the names needed to be swapped.

by Anonymousreply 45002/24/2015

[R450] I agree with you totally. Ted Casablanca had a history of denying correct answers only for them to be confirmed down the road later. Also when Jensen got engaged, Ted openly questioned the marriage causing Jensen's now wife to denying being a beard on twitter.

I do know for a fact Misha Collins is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 45102/24/2015

The only thing about that site, r450, is that according to their own list of those eliminated by Ted C., both were eliminated from both IDs.

by Anonymousreply 45202/24/2015

r452 if you read what I said, you'd read it as Ted ruled out that combination, but not the pairing. So switch the nickname to the other man in the pairing and that would be correct. Ted had to play things coy for legal reasons.

by Anonymousreply 45302/24/2015

Whatever happened to Ted, btw?

Is he writing gossip and blind items somewhere else?

I liked him.

by Anonymousreply 45402/24/2015

R451, how do you know Misha Collins is bisexual? Not that I disagree with you, and he's very gay-friendly, but I know he and his wife had a three way long term relationship with another woman. Never heard anything confirmed about him and men.

Wouldn't surprise me though, he seems very open minded.

by Anonymousreply 45502/24/2015

r449, Ohio is one of the most conservative states in the nation, leading that is Cinci. Only in Columbus and Cleveland do you see any diversity.

by Anonymousreply 45702/24/2015

Both are ruled out for Judas and both are ruled out for Dashed, according to their lists of Ted's eliminations.

by Anonymousreply 45802/24/2015

According to the Ted blind, Judas was NOT born in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 45902/24/2015

Someone please explain to me, why Jensen and "wife" sold their Ca home and bought one in Austin Texas, and Jared and Ruby sold their Vancouver home and bought a home in Austin within 5 miles of the Ackles Ranch. Do they plan on retiring from hollywood after Supernatural ends? Was the arguing all for show? Are they really best friends? obviously....lol I guess they know this is the last years for their TV acting, now they can focus on their movie careers and their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 46002/24/2015

Much less than 5 miles away. Padalecki moved there first, Ackles just moved there this summer. These guys are loaded, they can still easily be part of the industry living in Austin. Quite a few "Hollywood" actors live in Austin. They fly all over the place.

Jensen's place isn't a ranch. It's on the waterfront of a lake(Lake Austin?), he has a dock and a boat, jet skis. There are pictures of him and Jared on the water.

by Anonymousreply 46102/24/2015

r458 r459 But ted did confirm that both Jensen and Jared are the subject of a blind. So if you don't think that people got too close to the truth and then Ted ruled them out, which blind would you say Jensen and Jared have?

And lets not forget the whole debacle with Jensen's wife. None of the other celebs did what she did so publicly. J2 have done a lot of questionable things too. Where there's smoke, there's fire. To me its obvious they have something to hide.

by Anonymousreply 46202/25/2015

Also says "Nope" when asked if the duo were still working together on the same show.

by Anonymousreply 46302/25/2015

[quote]Ohio is one of the most conservative states in the nation

No it is not. Ohio is a swing state. It has voted Democratic several times over the past 2 decades. For Bill Clinton & Barack Obama.

Does it have a lot of conservatives in it? Sure. But 'one of the most conservative'? No.

The most conservative states would Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, etc. Those are the states that haven't voted for a Democratic President in 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 46402/25/2015

r464 you obviously don't live there dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 46502/25/2015

r461 within 5 miles means less than 5 miles dumb shit. then why did he have sign made called Ackles Ranch. dork.

by Anonymousreply 46602/25/2015

R465, you appear to be the dumbass since you don't even know how your state votes.

How can you say Ohio is more conservative when it has voted for Obama twice whereas the states I mentioned never have?!

by Anonymousreply 46702/25/2015

r467, they have repub, gov, reb senators, cinci is all repub, the only democrats are cleve and columbus you piece of shit now go back to your caftan and pencil dick phone dialing

by Anonymousreply 46802/25/2015

further more the show started out with the guys having Kansas tags, but because they wanted to show they were repubs it was switched to OH plates.. guess you've been served...

by Anonymousreply 46902/25/2015

R461 Because people have crap like that made all the time for their houses. There are pictures of the house and property on the internet, it's not a ranch, unless you simply mean a ranch style house. It might technically be a ranch style house, albeit quite large.

by Anonymousreply 47002/25/2015

R469, the plates were changed because part of the storyline was they were being hunted by an FBI agent, who now knew their Kansas plates. You know because it was part of the storyline?

by Anonymousreply 47102/25/2015

cool, i thought they changed it because they wanted a swing state. hehehe hashbrown joking

by Anonymousreply 47202/26/2015

r461 can i come visit on spring break?

by Anonymousreply 47302/26/2015

Joanna Krupa implied in her Playboy interview that Jensen has a good-sized dick.

by Anonymousreply 47402/26/2015

I love and miss the Joanna Krupa Orgasm Troll.

But no, she never mentioned Jensen by name in those interviews and she was dating other people right before and after him, so technically she could have meant anyone. Or been lying. Or maybe she meant him after all, who knows.

I've been watching people project all kinds of insanity onto this man for over a decade and I never could figure out why, except that he really is exceptionally good-looking. Maybe that coupled with his relatively quiet and seemingly plainspoken public personality makes people/fans go a little nutty. The Supernatural fandom is fucking batshit in every direction.

by Anonymousreply 47502/26/2015

[quote]she never mentioned Jensen by name in those interviews

Yes she did. The interview was about Jensen. I've looked up the quote.

Here it is:

[quote]"He's a wonderful person, really laid-back, just a normal guy and not into the whole Hollywood scene with his head up his butt," she says. "And every time I have an orgasm with him, it's amazing!"

by Anonymousreply 47602/26/2015

ill tell you who looks good for 40 is ryan phillipee. shaking strahan had to announce how they hang all the time at concerts etc

by Anonymousreply 47702/26/2015

jensen isnt a very good actor. he never changes his grooming. he always looks like he just came from the barber. now he's looking older, fatter and more stressed. grow your hair out dude to look crazy your playing a dead demon

by Anonymousreply 47802/26/2015

Lol Get a life dude. Like what the hell it's wrong with you men?! Plus who cares what you think? Please get a life and friends you idiot

by Anonymousreply 47902/27/2015

r479 you sound seriously demented. get some help psycho.

by Anonymousreply 48002/27/2015

Indeed R441. Jared's repugnant wife not only donating to Romney, but tweeting afterwards her "support" of Obama is even more reprehensible. What a fucking hypocrite - she only did it because fans found out and she hoped everyone would forget her donation.

It isn't the first time, nor the last, that this woman treats fans as idiots. Unfortunately many in this fandom are not too bright.

I tend to believe Ted C's blinds, I don't care whether he "notted" the Js or not. I think Jared wants his cake and eat it too and plays Jensen like a fiddle.

If that's the case, Jared can suck up life with that truly ghastly woman he married. They never look happy together, but they deserve each other.

I feel sorry for kids involved in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 48103/02/2015

I think OP is just one of teenage Destiel fangirls who can't deal with Jensen support Wincest over Destiel, so you made up this homophobic thing.

by Anonymousreply 48203/07/2015

ppl still talk about him? wait till supernatural finally ends, no one will give a fuck about him then

by Anonymousreply 48303/07/2015

Jared Padalicki talking about Jensen to People:

"It was Ackles's birthday recently – did you give him a shirt with your face on it? I didn't have it yet! But you'd better believe he's going to get his. What's funny is that we've known each other for so long now … We were flying from Austin to Vancouver, and I was watching something on my iPad and I wanted him to hear it, so I handed over my headphones. When he was done listening, he was like, "Those are great headphones. That's my birthday present. Buy me those." And I was like, "All right!" So, I ordered some and I'm just waiting for them to arrive."

Interviewer: That's basically how I am with my husband. "[Laughs] I was like, "That's great, dude. I was just going to buy you a six-pack and leave it in your trailer." I think we buy more stuff for each other's kids than we do for each other. "

by Anonymousreply 48403/11/2015

That was a really cute story.

Love them boys.

by Anonymousreply 48503/11/2015

In that interview he talks about how he likes to make Misha laugh instead of Ackles even though the question was about Ackles. That tells me something I already assumed about their personalities.

by Anonymousreply 48603/11/2015

You're a fucktard, R486.

Jared (and Jensen) LOVE to give Collins a hard time. Which includes making him laugh so that he messes up his lines and therefore his scenes.

Jared doesn't want to mess up Jensen's scenes so he lets Jensen do his thing.

You missed the part about them flying TOGETHER from home to where they work. You missed the part where they know each others' kids so well they give them things randomly, you missed the part about them just asking each other to give them gifts and it doesn't raise an eyebrow, from either party.

by Anonymousreply 48703/11/2015

R486 If you knew anything, all it would tell you is that Jared respects Jensen a lot and wants to support him(and the same is vice versa with Jensen to Jared) whereas he mainly looks at Misha as someone to bust. Jensen and Jared have made it a point to make it so they spend even MORE time together than work, they live near each other, they fly together, they hang out together on the lake and biking, they spent time with their kids together, they are even going into business together.

Sorry people respect Jensen and are genuinely really fond of him. They have fun with him, he's largely responsible for setting the friendly, family like set atmosphere but he's responsible and works hard and treats them AND their jobs with respect too so he receives it in return.

by Anonymousreply 48803/11/2015

Here's Jensen coming out of the closet

by Anonymousreply 48903/18/2015

That video is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 49003/18/2015

Jensen played a gay in dawsons creek

by Anonymousreply 49104/04/2015

No he didn't. In Dawson's Creek he played an alcoholic who went out with Michelle William's character(I think they met at AA or something, I never watched DC just a summary of his storyline). He played a bisexual in the mini series Blonde. He was Eddie G(Edward G Robinson's son) and Patrick Dempsey was Cass(Charlie Chaplin's son), they had a 3 way going on with Marilyn Monroe, but it was pretty obvious that Eddie G was really into Cass and Marilyn was just like "Hey Cass wants it, I got no problem with going alone". Eddie's all broken up when he goes to tell her Cass has died.

by Anonymousreply 49204/04/2015

What's with all the Ackles hate? He's never attacked gay people.

by Anonymousreply 49304/04/2015

What's with his voice in supernatural? Does he know how ridiculous he sounds?

by Anonymousreply 49404/04/2015

his natural voice is kinda effeminate. so he overcompensates with his butch voice. i do the same thing. i call it my porn voice. wanna skype lol

by Anonymousreply 49504/05/2015

Chill bro

by Anonymousreply 49604/07/2015

This creep don't have the guts to say who he is, and I think the clown hates Jensen Ackles because he can't have him. What a scum this creep is, reminds me of the kind of creep who stocks celebrities

by Anonymousreply 49704/09/2015

[quote]his natural voice is kinda effeminate. so he overcompensates with his butch voice.

Does Ryan Phillippe do the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 49905/14/2015

Hah. Those who defend Ackles do so because he's got a good body and is good looking. He IS a homophobe and he hates us, but the fanfraus and shallow queens refuse to believe it because they are thinking with their gonads.

by Anonymousreply 50105/24/2015

Prove he is a homophobe, R501.

Why can't this thread just die?????

by Anonymousreply 50205/24/2015

He's not homophobic. He's just from Texas.

by Anonymousreply 50305/24/2015

The thread will die when Jensen Ackles stops being a homophobic douchebag, which is probably never.

by Anonymousreply 50405/24/2015

Someone's very confused. Must've confused homo viator with homo phobic because that's what Jensen is, a homo viator...a gayfarer.

You might think a gayfarer is homophobic because gayfarers wonder what life would be like without all those pesky homosexuals running around, but Jensen's only wondering what it would be like, not wishing it so.

by Anonymousreply 50505/24/2015

Has Jensen confided this in you R505 ?

by Anonymousreply 50605/24/2015

Haters admit it! We all watch Supernatural, mostly because of Jensen, even you.

He keeps us a very good company, stop bitching about him. Jensen isn't homophobic at all,(he doesn't afraid to be overly friendly with men in many of his photos and events) it's just that you keep on confusing him with his role, Dean Winchester, who feels uncomfortable with gayness.

by Anonymousreply 50705/24/2015

Has there been one shred of evidence posted to support OP's nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 50805/24/2015

Supernatural is one of my favorite shows, but the fanbase is a little off kilter. The OP is a nut, one of those people who take everything and twist it to fit a certain agenda.

by Anonymousreply 50905/24/2015

He's a Republican from a fundie family who would probably let Josh Duggar babysit his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 51005/24/2015

No, R506, Jared's great aunt Bathhouse Brygida spilled the beans. Don't ask how I know her...I just do.

by Anonymousreply 51105/24/2015

What the hell is a "gayfarer?"

"Supernationalist" fanfreaks are weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 51205/24/2015

Duh, R512...a person who goes on some sort of homoviator journey. Could be mind, body or spirit or all three.

by Anonymousreply 51305/24/2015

This thread is ridiculous. I've seen no evidence that Aclkes is any of those things. Some of the gays on this thread won't be satisfied unless Ackles makes a gay sex tape with Barack Obama at the Democratic National Convention.

by Anonymousreply 51405/24/2015

"Homoviator?"

What the hell language are you posting in, cuz it sure as hell ain't English.

by Anonymousreply 51505/24/2015

Ackles is aging well. He is growing into a very handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 51605/24/2015

He's a homophobe. OP is absolutely right. Despuite what his morbidly fat, smelly, ugly fan girls are saying on this thread to defend him.

by Anonymousreply 51705/24/2015

I could see JA making a career change at some point becoming the new Kirk Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 51805/24/2015

[quote]He's a Republican from a fundie family who would probably let Josh Duggar babysit his daughter.

Jensen does come from a conservative family in Texas, and his father in particular is known to have been involved in right-wing social issues.

But I haven't seen any evidence that Jensen harbors anti-gay views on a personal level. He became less conservative after moving to Hollywood from Texas.

He had at one point attended Christian camps back in his youth in Texas, but then ended up having premarital sex with Playboy models like Joanna Krupa.

So he appears to have moved away from some of his Dad's conservative beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 51905/25/2015

Jensen is known to make girls squirt every.single.time

by Anonymousreply 52005/28/2015

How do you know that, r517?

by Anonymousreply 52105/28/2015

[quote]Jensen is known to make girls squirt every.single.time

Joanna Krupa did say that Jensen gave her amazing orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 52205/28/2015

R115 It must be interesting living in the Padalecki household. His wife gave a truckload of money to Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 52305/28/2015

Are Padalecki & his wife like James Carville & Mary Matalin?

by Anonymousreply 52405/28/2015

[quote] Jensen is known to make girls squirt every.single.time

You need to learn the difference between "squirt" and "vomit".

by Anonymousreply 52505/28/2015

I wonder how Jensen's religious father reacted when Jensen broke his no sex before marriage pledge and started banging Playboy models?

by Anonymousreply 52605/28/2015

The same posters who are adamant that Jensen Ackles is not a homophobic douchebag are the same posters who keep claiming Ronald Reagan was a great president.

by Anonymousreply 52705/28/2015

R527, bullshit. I'm still waiting for any evidence of his homophobia. Surely he's made some comment or other in recent years that proves OP's point. So far I've seen nothing but a lot overly emotional claims and insults based on absolutely nothing but opinion.

by Anonymousreply 52805/28/2015

[R528] Jensen is a caring, supportive person no matter what anyone's sexual orientation is. He has been working for 18 years now, he has an excellent reputation both professionally and personally. He's a good guy.

Here's a gif of Jensen singing for fans at a convention a couple weekends ago in Italy for [R527] maybe Jensen's smile will lighten his dark heart. That IS a joke, by the way. :) But it is a lovely smile.

by Anonymousreply 52905/29/2015

And he eats and pounds a mean pussy!

by Anonymousreply 53005/29/2015

This thread has proven to me that Jensen Ackles is, indeed, a homophobic douchebag.

All the straight girls screaming otherwise have done nothing to disprove it.

by Anonymousreply 53105/29/2015

R529 Thank you so much for the laugh. Ackles is not the saint you peg him to be. Hollywood reputations are mostly manufactured. I see you are easily fooled. I hope you are not too devastated when the day comes that his private views slip through the cracks in his public image. JA doesn't even consider homos to be human beings. He loathes any suggestions regarding gay subtexts in "Supernatural" and gets very angry when anyone even kids him about his own sexuality. He's been known to turn a deaf ear to homophobic hate filled remarks of his friends so don't be so surprised if he one day turns an obvious blind eye to physical violence against gays.

by Anonymousreply 53205/29/2015

Thank you for setting "them" "straight" r532.

by Anonymousreply 53305/29/2015

Not easily fooled. Not a saint, since when does having an excellent personal and professional reputation and being a good, supportive guy make anyone a saint? It just makes someone a decent human being. Not that I'd expect you to know much about that sort of thing.

There is more than enough proof for the caring and supportive part, because there is actual evidence of him helping other people. Meanwhile there is no evidence of any genuine homophobia you keep claiming.

He's hardly a huge star, he does well enough but we're not talking a-list or very influential here. If he'd been an asshole, there was no compelling reason to prop him up. Pretty teenage actors for soap operas are not that hard to come by yet even back then he got similar compliments.

The reason he has some respect now is based on how he's behaved towards other people throughout his career - he has it because he's treated other people with it. He's never been on a show or been in a movie that's been a big enough hit to gain him a fake reputation based on ratings or monetary success.

Supernatural has been on a long time now, but it's never had big ratings. But it's on the CW and almost nothing on the CW has big ratings.

by Anonymousreply 53405/29/2015

Are you one of his relatives R534 or just a massive fangirl?

by Anonymousreply 53505/29/2015

Jensen Ackles wasn't circ'd at birth so I hope he develops phimosis and needs surgery which leaves him impotent. It seems justice enough for a Republican Bible thumping Homo Hating Douchebag like Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 53605/29/2015

Why is the OP's text gray and struck out?

by Anonymousreply 53705/29/2015

Maybe some fan frau did it.

by Anonymousreply 53805/29/2015

[quote]Jensen Ackles wasn't circ'd at birth

That's surprising. You'd think a fundie family from Texas would have circumcised its boys.

by Anonymousreply 53905/29/2015

Okay, I'll ask again. You claim he's a homophobic douchebag based on what?

by Anonymousreply 54005/29/2015

With lack of more conclusive evidence I'm okay with the description based on his fans.

by Anonymousreply 54105/29/2015

[quote] Jensen Ackles wasn't circ'd at birth That's surprising. You'd think a fundie family from Texas would have circumcised its boys.

Yes you'd think so. A few of his schoolmates say differently.

by Anonymousreply 54205/29/2015

R541 So you're saying there's no evidence, zip, nada, and that he's homophobic just because you think he is.

by Anonymousreply 54305/29/2015

Who is this person who keeps demanding evidence? They'd make a lousy lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 54405/29/2015

That'd be me, and I'm not *demanding* anything. I think calling someone a homophobe is a pretty serious charge, and I'm asking what that's based on. As far as I can tell it's simply that some people here don't like that his fan base is mostly women. It seems to come down to that same old DL misogyny, which is sad, but not surprising.

btw: Who makes a worse lawyer, someone who asks to see the evidence, or someone who just makes shit up?

by Anonymousreply 54505/29/2015

When Jensen Ackles won his Soap Opera Digest award back in the late 90's, he thanked his "Lord & Savior Jesus Christ".

by Anonymousreply 54605/29/2015

I actually knew a guy, an absolutely lovely guy, who worked as a boon operator or something like that on Supernatural AND that young Superman show. He left those shows for a job in LA, then went back to Canada once it ended and started working on Supernatural again.

Supernatural was never one of my faves, so I never really cared but my buddy always said A) the 2 male costars were never actually that close, that they liked each other okay, but that their 'best friend' stuff was largely PR, and B) that Jensen was a huge, huge, huge Christian Fundamentalist. My friend said he toned down a lot of his Bibley, Jesus-ey rhetoric for the cameras but it was still a very large part of his life and belief system, and everyone on the set knew that he was a very conservative Republican.

My friend used to say that the set was not a very gay friendly place, although it was a little bit better when he went back the second time. He said there was a lot of goofing off, calling people "faggots" and "cocksuckers" and crew members and actors faking high falsetto voices and acting like limp-wristed gays. My buddy left in 2013 after getting a job in sound at Disney World.

by Anonymousreply 54705/29/2015

[quote] When Jensen Ackles won his Soap Opera Digest award back in the late 90's, he thanked his "Lord & Savior Jesus Christ".

As any fundie will tell you, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ hates the gays.

by Anonymousreply 54805/29/2015

he was raped by a sinister mask wearing stranger after one of his fashion shoots. he is a not a homophobic douchebag. he is just messed up.

by Anonymousreply 54905/29/2015

[quote]Jensen was a huge, huge, huge Christian Fundamentalist. My friend said he toned down a lot of his Bibley, Jesus-ey rhetoric for the cameras but it was still a very large part of his life and belief system, and everyone on the set knew that he was a very conservative Republican.

And how did Jensen square that with dating Playboy bunnies?

by Anonymousreply 55005/29/2015

Ewww

by Anonymousreply 55105/29/2015

those southern baptist guys i went to school with could always justify getting laid. they'd talk about fags going to hell but they would be sleeping w/ women right and left. just another example of hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 55205/30/2015

Can't stand hypocrites like that, R552.

Jensen sounds just like Republican politicians who go on about family values but have no trouble having sexual affairs.

If Jensen was fucking Playboy models like Joanna Krupa while going on about what a hardcore conservative Christian he was, he is a total hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 55305/30/2015

[quote] Jensen sounds just like Republican politicians who go on about family values but have no trouble having sexual affairs.

Maybe once his acting career is washed up he will go into politics. He'll be the Ronald Reagan of his era. In fact, he's already fooled a lot of Americans into believing he's a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 55405/30/2015

Don't be down on "evidence". Evidence is important when you are going to accuse people of things --because otherwise it's just shit you are making up in your heads. Which anyone can do. Which is tumblr shit, you know tumblr, the place where fraus go to commiserate on their fantasies of victimhood and pretend to be social justice warriors?

Yes. It's only PR. Which is why Jensen moved a block away from Jared in Austin and why they spend so much time together. People meet them hanging out on the lake, people meet them eating out together, their kids call each of them Uncle and play together all the time.

They work together 9 months of the year and moved almost right next door to each, which means they usually fly home together(they've been seen doing so).

So this means they work together, in Vancouver(where they are also often seen eating out together or together with other co-stars or crew members). They work at a dozen conventions a year together on weekends and at the start of hiatus. They travel to and from these things usually together, where they then spend their weekends and hiatus time in close proximity, where they do in fact spend time doing things together, random, normal shit together like buddies do.

But clearly the best friend thing is all an act. Because two guys who just tolerate each other as co-stars always spend not only nearly all their work time together but then voluntarily choose to spend nearly all their OFF time in close proximity as well.

That right there puts to lie the R547 friend. Sorry to say that "lovely guy" either doesn't exist or he's lying to you. :)

There is tons of corroboration that they do spend a good deal of time together when they have absolutely no reason to other than the fact that they are very close friends.

I'm sorry but dinky The CW network is not going to put that much effort into faking a close friendship between two actors.

I know what The Cw's "fake" friendships look like, because they do try to buddy up their actors from time to time and there is always this "honeymoon period" where there are constant tweets for a few weeks or a month, taking pictures together at events, Suzanne Gomez the CW PR schill, tweeting about what a great time she had at dinner with person A and person B. And then it all fades off to just the occasional tweet or facebook mention.

Not Jensen and Jared. If anything their friendship has clearly become stronger and closer as the years have gone on. It was close even early on, this is what Lauren Cohan(who now plays Maggie on The Walking Dead) had to say in Season 3, exact quote "You know, they have such a special relationship, I’m not sure I can...they’re just so close" and that seems to be the usual reaction to their friendship to this day "Huh? Whoa these guys are like...really good friends."

There is surprise because they go in expecting it to have been part of the PR for the show and it turns out it isn't.

They spend more time together now than they ever have before, except when they lived together during Season 4. And the main reason they stopped that is that they both got engaged(on the same weekend) and were married less than a year later.

by Anonymousreply 55505/30/2015

Good post, R555.

Everything else is libelous bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 55605/31/2015

R555 you REEK of fannish wierdness. You're one of those odd loser, most likely fat, people who knows every bit of worthless minutiae about these F list "stars'" lives. You probably dry off each morning with your Supernatural towel and then whack off to J2 fanfic. Your desire for them to be together is absolutely palpable.

by Anonymousreply 55705/31/2015

R557, talk about REEKING of weirdness. You're overly-emotional, irrationally angry, and WAY over-investing into whatever the hell this is to you.

Seriously, you're a freak, take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 55805/31/2015

[quote]Yes you'd think so. A few of his schoolmates say differently.

Could you clarify that please, R542?

by Anonymousreply 55905/31/2015

r558 you wrote a 13 paragraph missive on the epic love story of jensen and jared and you're talking about someone else being overly invested???

you supernatural fans take the cake.

and when it comes to evidence, I think a preponderance of the evidence shows that without a doubt Jensen is a fundamentalist.

If someone back in the day was against freeing the slaves or against interracial marriage we'd call them a racist, right?

A position against gay marriage wrapped up in religious beliefs is STILL homophobia, no matter what you say.

voting republican is voting against equality.

end. of. story.

by Anonymousreply 56005/31/2015

R542, is Jensen cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 56306/01/2015

You're truly stupid aren't you? Jensen ackles probably isn't even a damn homophobic, you people are just so damn critical and waist your time judging someone who most likely isn't even homophobic, while you should be waisting your time on people who have admitted hating gays , Shit, some people kill gays. Now why the hell aren't you being judgemental to them? You people are ignorant, and honestly need to learn how to use your life. Leave the poor dude alone, he has his own issues to deal with and you know what? Maybe he doesn't like the questions about "destiel" he receives all the time, if I were him I'd be annoyed to. See from his point of view and consider shutting up. Oh an also, you have an opinion, I have an opinion, your mom has an opinion, your dad, your friends... Get the point ? We ALL have opinions so you should consider keeping yours quiet, along with all you other haters that need to shut up. Now bye, I'm going to continue watching Supernatural, watching one of the best actors, act. Thank you for reading this(:

by Anonymousreply 56606/10/2015

Well, a quick youtube search for him and Collins yields this compilation video. It's not proof one way or the other, but they don't seem like they can be THAT homophobic, if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 567Last Wednesday at 8:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.