Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Violent MAGA and Proud Boys RIOTS and TERRORIST ATTACK in the Capitol - PART 5

Here is part 5 for those who wish to continue.

Link to Part 4:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14911 hours ago

Thanks for starting a new thread!

by Anonymousreply 101/30/2021

I want to see the fear and regret on the faces of the deplorables that have been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 201/30/2021

After Capitol Riot, Elected Officials Under Pressure Back Home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301/31/2021

Twat who was threatening to shoot Nancy Pelosi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401/31/2021

One such rioter was 50-year-old ex-Marine Donovan Crowl, who has been charged with storming the Capitol and who is affiliated with the Oath Keepers militia.

"Despite... apparent pro-Trump views, a county election official in Ohio told CNN that [Crowl] registered in 2013 but 'never voted nor responded to any of our confirmation notices to keep him registered,' reports CNN. "A county clerk in Illinois, where Crowl was once registered, also confirmed he was not an active voter anywhere in the state."

CNN found several other instances of Trump rioters who never bothered voting, including "a 65-year-old Georgia man" whom police "found in his van with a fully-loaded pistol and ammunition"; a Lousiana man who "publicly bragged about spending nearly two hours inside the Capitol" after attending the pro-Trump "Stop the Steal" rally; and "a 21-year-old woman from Missouri who prosecutors say shared a video on Snapchat that showed her parading around with a piece of a wooden sign from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502/01/2021

When will the Pugs realize they're hanging themselves by clinging to these Qanon psychos or will they ever?

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2021

You paid for the riot, Publix heiress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 702/01/2021

Where are the mugshots of these crazed idiots?

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2021

Thank you my love.

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2021

Is there a site dedicated to showing their insurrection and arrest photos?

by Anonymousreply 1002/01/2021

Troy Faulkner, 39, stormed the U.S. Capitol with thousands of other rioters on Jan. 6, even managing to get caught on video kicking in a Capitol building window. Luckily for the FBI, he was wearing a jacket emblazoned with his contact information, Law&Crime reports.

Federal authorities identified the Ohio man by looking at video where he can be seen wearing a jacket featuring the contact information of his business, Faulkner Painting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1102/01/2021

Joe Biggs, the Proud Boys leader who had dinner with Miss Lindz, has been arrested

by Anonymousreply 1202/01/2021

So many of these idiots tried to blame "Antifa"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1302/01/2021

The MAGAts remain committed to making AntiFa "a thing."

SMH

by Anonymousreply 1402/01/2021

[quote]Man who stormed the Capitol wearing jacket with his contact info is arrested by the FBI

Deplorables aren't terribly bright, are they?

by Anonymousreply 1502/01/2021

That's a fucking elitist thing to say, r15!

by Anonymousreply 1602/01/2021

Being elitist doesn't make it untrue, Dee.

by Anonymousreply 1702/01/2021

[quote] Joe Biggs, the Proud Boys leader who had dinner with Miss Lindz, has been arrested

He pre-planned the insurrection. He's at home arrest when he should be in a prison, locked up.

by Anonymousreply 1802/01/2021

Will Miss Lindz bail out her man?

by Anonymousreply 1902/01/2021

Hunny, Miz Lindz is jus' besides herseff. She tried and tried but every lawyer she chose bailed on Trump, and now she is distraught and will prolly run off to Mar A Lago to spend time with Donnie. Things look bleak, but Lindz is threatening the Dems. She just stamped her foot and said she was gonna lie and call the FBI and make them investigate the Democratic Communist Party.

by Anonymousreply 2002/01/2021

BULLHORN LADY IS NOT BOBERT'S MOTHER

Before the pandemic, Rachel Powell, a forty-year-old mother of eight from western Pennsylvania, sold cheese and yogurt at local farmers’ markets and used Facebook mostly to discuss yoga, organic food, and her children’s baseball games. But, last year, Powell began to post more frequently, embracing more extreme political views. Her interests grew to include conspiracy theories about covid-19 and the results of the Presidential election, filtered through such figures as Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and the Infowars founder Alex Jones. On May 3, 2020, Powell wrote on Facebook, “One good thing about this whole CV crisis is that I suddenly feel very patriotic.” Expressing outrage at the restrictions that accompanied the pandemic, she wrote, “It isn’t to late to wake up, say no, and restore freedoms.” Several days later, she posted a distraught seven-minute video, shot outside a local gym that had been closed. “Police need to see there’s people that are citizens that are not afraid of you guys showing up in your masks. We’re going to be here banded together, and we’re not afraid of you,” she said. “Maybe they should be a little bit afraid.”

On January 6th, during the storming of the United States Capitol, Powell made good on that threat. Videos show her, wearing a pink hat and sunglasses, using a battering ram to smash a window and a bullhorn to issue orders. “People should probably coördinate together if you’re going to take this building,” she called out, leaning through a shattered window and addressing a group of rioters already inside. “We got another window to break to make in-and-out easy.”

In recent weeks, as journalists and law-enforcement officials tried to identify participants in the assault, she came to be known as “Bullhorn Lady” and “Pink Hat Lady.” She appeared on an F.B.I. “Wanted” poster, was featured in cable-television news segments, and became an obsessive focus of crowdsourced investigative efforts by laypeople and experts. Forrest Rogers, a German-American business consultant who is part of a Twitter group called the Deep State Dogs, recently identified Powell and reported her name to the F.B.I. She is now being sought by law enforcement.

In her first public comments since the riot, Powell acknowledged her role in the events at the Capitol. During a two-hour telephone interview, she claimed that her conduct had been spontaneous, contrary to widespread speculation that she had acted in coördination with an organized group. “I was not part of a plot—organized, whatever,” Powell, who was speaking from an undisclosed location, told me. “I have no military background. . . . I’m a mom with eight kids. That’s it. I work. And I garden. And raise chickens. And sell cheese at a farmers’ market.” During the interview, she reviewed photographs and videos of the Bullhorn Lady, acknowledging that many of the images showed her, and offered detailed descriptions of the skirmishes they depicted. She declined to comment on some of her conduct—including smashing windows and shouting orders to fellow-rioters—that could carry criminal charges. “Listen, if somebody doesn’t help and direct people, then do more people die?” she said. “That’s all I’m going to say about that. I can’t say anymore. I need to talk to an attorney.”

After graduating from high school, she married and had her first child at sixteen, her mother said. Three years ago, Powell separated from her husband. Since then, she has worked various part-time jobs to support her children, who range in age from four to their mid-twenties. She told me that she has a certification as a group fitness instructor, and has taken a course in alternative medicine. “She’s very granola, very crunchy,” a friend, who asked not to be identified, told me. “Does yoga, eats vegetarian, homeschools all their kids.”

Powell said that, before the election of Donald Trump, in 2016, she held a wide range of political opinions. “My views kind of fall all over the place,” she said. “I guess you could say that I’m more libertarian at heart.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2102/02/2021

I am so tired of hearing about these lunatics' "research."

Spending hours online going down q-holes online and watching YouTube videos recorded in some guy's basement is not sufficient to support a coherent hypothesis of what's going on in the world.

Let's see your fucking footnotes.

by Anonymousreply 2202/02/2021

This dumb bitch doesn't even know what a footnote IS, r22.

Got married at 16? Started popping out kids like there was no tomorrow?

She doesn't know the difference between a footnote and a football. Just a dumb cunt with no education and too much time on her hands.

by Anonymousreply 2302/02/2021

R21 That woman is truly a dumb, brainless bitch!

by Anonymousreply 2402/02/2021

This one has got spunk. I hate spunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2502/02/2021

The Sedition tracker has every one who has been arrested so far, most with pictures with a breakdown by state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2602/02/2021

r25 - ...and the counsel for the government did not offer any objections to her request to travel."

by Anonymousreply 2702/02/2021

They final got the guy they nicknamed Helmet Boy, Zachary Alam of Pennsylvania. He was the one bashing in the window to the Speaker of the House's lobby where Ashlie Babbitt was shot. Of course now he claim he regrets going there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2802/02/2021

I wish they showed more of their mugshots so everyone could see how they desperately tried to hide their identities by shaving their heads and gross neckbeards.

by Anonymousreply 2902/02/2021

This is the only hot one I have seen so far, John Strand a model from California, lucky he is good looking because he is fucking stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3002/02/2021

John Strand modeling pictures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3102/02/2021

THE SQUALID

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3202/04/2021

[quote] KSP’s statement said the trooper attended the rally but did not enter the U.S. Capitol, where rioters stormed the building while a joint session of Congress met to certify the election of President Joe Biden.

[quote] Webb has been with KSP since 2004, with an 8-month leave in 2006. He became recruit commander in September 2018, a position he held until two days after the rally at the U.S. Capitol.

[quote] Before becoming the agency’s top recruiter, Webb was public affairs commander. He also spent four months as a senior trooper with the Academy Branch in 2013, the same year the agency used training materials that quoted Adolf Hitler and encouraged troopers to think like “ruthless killers.”

[quote] Webb couldn’t be reached for comment.

Webb’s wife, Cara Beth Webb, posted a photo on Facebook of herself and her daughter at the rally in a red Keep America Great hat. Her post described the rally as a peaceful, diverse event and didn’t mention her husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3302/05/2021

"A 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 and 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 event" ????

by Anonymousreply 3402/05/2021

I don't have a lot of proof, R34, but I think it is actually possible because there were basically different rings happening at the circus.

The thought forming in my mind now is that the recruiting and structure was more complex than meets the eye. They wanted as many people there as possible for the energy. They wanted foot soldiers there to break into the Capitol and create a distraction. AND, they wanted a hit squad to fuck shit up.

The images of people going back to the hotel and having drinks and acting like it was just another march on Washington give them a veneer of plausible deniability. I think they planned for that. Had they been successful in their attempt to get Pence/Pelosi, etc. some of those people would then join the Revolution but many others would be like the lady in Myanmar doing aerobics as a signal that things aren't as bad as they look.

I could very well be wrong. Once the trials start we'll really see what people honestly thought was going to happen that day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3502/05/2021

Apparently tips are decreasing. FBI posted a new batch of images

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3602/05/2021

Kooky Louise Mensch is reporting that Bullhorn Lady is now in custody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3702/05/2021

If I read the story at r28 correctly, BOTH of the shit birds caught in PA had priors and one was out on parole.

The one that hit that cop and gave her a concussion was out on parole. His prior? Assault. Who is surprised?

Lock these terrorists up at Gitmo for the rest of their miserable existences. They are only pleading for mercy because they got CAUGHT.

by Anonymousreply 3802/05/2021

MyPillow Guy, you in danger, girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3902/05/2021

[bold]FBI raids home of Alpine man who took part in Capitol riot[/bold]

ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) -The FBI raided the home of a prominent Trump supporter in Alpine who took part in the Capitol riots.

The homeowner, Sean Watson, freely admits he was one of the people who stormed the capitol on Jan. 6.

“Yes, I was one of the people who went into the Capitol Building,” he said.

On Thursday, the FBI executed a search warrant of his home.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4002/06/2021

Photos of Watson's house before he repainted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4102/06/2021

"Camp Auschwitz" was caught partially because a convenience store clerk recognized his shirt. Tee hee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4202/08/2021

Marjorie Taylor Greene was telling people to get ready for a fight on Jan. 5th. And claimed that Trump won the election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4302/08/2021

Southern Baptist pastors compare Kamala Harris to Jezebel - but they were fine with Mr. I Grab Em By the Pussy

by Anonymousreply 4402/09/2021

^ Oops forgot the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4502/09/2021

Trump paid $3.5 million to riot organizers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4602/10/2021

[quote]Two Texas pastors haven't backed down after comparing the new vice president to Jezebel — which scholars say is both racist and sexist.

Southern Baptist pastors in Texas are racist and sexist? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you! In other news, water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 4702/10/2021

Southern Baptist anyone is most likely sexist, racist, and inbred.

by Anonymousreply 4802/10/2021

So now you’re rotting in jail because you thought you were doing the former president’s bidding ... and GUESS WHAT? He’s partying at Mar-A-Lago not even knowing that you exist. No, he’s not gonna pardon or medal you. How does that feel?

by Anonymousreply 4902/10/2021

They thought they were gonna be heroes, later to be honored for reinstating Trump. They can’t help being that stupid, but Trump could have helped not having so many killed and so many much more arrested (they’re not getting out soon).

by Anonymousreply 5002/10/2021

It’s like having been in the same room where Sharon Tate was brutally murdered ... then being in the jury in Charles Manson’s trial (ok that can’t happen but with the Senate it does) and STILL voting to acquit him. WTF!

by Anonymousreply 5102/10/2021

There's no question how despicable this was. The meat of the case is whether what Trump said or did was the direct cause of it all or was their an intervening criminal act that went beyond his exhortations.

Personally I think Trump trying to get votes "found" or suppressed like in that Georgia telephone call to state election officials or somehow "persuading" suppression by state certifiers or trying to get Pence to magically refuse to certify the results is the key. Those were unauthorized actions attempting to subvert the constitutional process.

I realize the riot is the drama but I think it's the weaker case. They can impeach him without implicating the First Amendment in any way.

by Anonymousreply 5202/10/2021

I tried to overthrow the government and all I got was this lousy prison sentence!

by Anonymousreply 5302/10/2021

[quote]It’s like having been in the same room where Sharon Tate was brutally murdered ... then being in the jury in Charles Manson’s trial (ok that can’t happen but with the Senate it does) and STILL voting to acquit him.

and holding her down for him

by Anonymousreply 5402/10/2021

[quote] I realize the riot is the drama but I think it's the weaker case. They can impeach him without implicating the First Amendment in any way.

Or they can bring up good ol’ fashioned criminal charges against him., r52.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5502/10/2021

The phone call to the GA SOS was CLEARLY extortionate, and Shitler was being very careful in that call NOT to say overtly what he wanted. He was asking Raffsenperger to "FIND" him enough votes to alter the outcome (which had already been tabulated THREE times!). It was exactly the same kind of smarmy squeeze that Donny used on the call to President Zelensky in Ukraine, EXACTLY the same. He threatened Raffsenperger with CRIMINAL prosecution if he didn't "find" what Trump wanted. Trump SHOULD go to jail for using the office of the US Presidency to blackmail someone, and he CLEARLY did it.

by Anonymousreply 5602/11/2021

Trump was trying to get Tuberville to delay the certification so the mob could take over

by Anonymousreply 5702/11/2021

Gotta love MAGA art

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5802/11/2021

Lots of Senate Republicans didn't even bother to show up to the trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5902/11/2021

Maybe the Republicans will boycott the guilty/no guilty vote. If only one shows up there will be a quorum, and we can convict him and stop him from running again.

by Anonymousreply 6002/11/2021

IF that would work, they could save face by just having most of them stay away, knowing it will result in keeping the asshole from being able to run again. But I don't think it works like that. I'm sure a quorum in the Senate is legally defined, although I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what it takes to make one up.

by Anonymousreply 6102/11/2021

51 is a quorum in the Senate - R61. If all of the Repugs except Romney boycotted, and all of the Democrats showed up, they could vote, and do what needs to be done.

by Anonymousreply 6202/11/2021

Man arrested for threatening to kill President Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6302/11/2021

One of my mothers old neighbor/friends was on zoom and they were discussing the current affairs of the day, and this woman was talking about how arrogant Biden is and foolish and he won't do the right thing about China or Climate change and Trump was so good for the economy and for China, and Trump created all those manufacturing jobs, etc. And I was listening to them from the other room, and I wanted to claw that old bitch's eyes out. I need some hard data to rebut her nonsense. My mother was very happy to be rid of Trump. Now this bitch has her worried.

by Anonymousreply 6402/11/2021

Trump actually LOST manufacturing jobs (and coal mining jobs - so much for bringing back coal!)

by Anonymousreply 6502/11/2021

^indeed

Nov 2020 article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6602/12/2021

CNN story, so I am linking to the tweet:

[bold]DC attorney general weighs legal viability of charging Trump under local statute[/bold]

Lawyers inside the Washington, DC attorney general's office are working to determine if it is legally viable to use district statutes to charge former President Donald Trump for his alleged role in the insurrection.

The debate is taking place one month after Attorney General Karl Racine first floated the idea of charging Trump. A person familiar with the deliberations inside the attorney general's office pointed to the flurry of details that have emerged since the Capitol attack, noting that it is the attorney general's responsibility to investigate all evidence of illegal incitement of violence.

Trump's alleged role in inciting the violence that left multiple people dead has been aired before Congress and in the courts. Impeachment managers have played video linking the former President's words to the rioters' violent actions. Prosecutors have told federal judges around the country that accused insurrectionists have repeatedly pointed to Trump as the one who was giving them direction.

more to story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6702/12/2021

Excellent wide ranging reporting in the 25th January issue of The New Yorker. The reporter was with the various groups and his interviews with various members including one member who made sure no damage was done while the rioters were in the Senate Chambers. The Pink Hat Lady with the battering ram and megaphone has just been released from jail and back with her eight children. Her lawyer said she was "not a danger" and the judge agreed.

by Anonymousreply 6802/12/2021

[bold]“I Don’t Trust the People Above Me”: Riot Squad Cops Open Up About Disastrous Response to Capitol Insurrection[/bold]

Interviews with 19 current and former officers show how failures of leadership and communication put hundreds of Capitol cops at risk and allowed rioters to get dangerously close to members of Congress.

The riot squad defending the embattled entrance to the west side of the U.S. Capitol was surrounded by violence. Rioters had clambered up the scaffolding by the stage erected for the inauguration of President Joseph Biden. They hurled everything they could get their hands on at the cops beneath: rebar, plywood, power tools, even cans of food they had frozen for extra damage.

In front of the cops, a mob was mounting a frontal assault. Its members hit officers with fists and baseball bats. They grabbed at weapons slung from the officers’ waists. They unleashed a barrage of M-80 firecrackers. Soaked in never-ending streams of bright orange bear spray, the officers choked on plumes of acrid smoke that singed their nostrils and obscured their vision.

One officer in the middle of the scrum, a combat veteran, thought the rioters were so vicious, so relentless, that they seemed fueled by methamphetamine. To his left, he watched a chunk of steel strike a fellow officer above the eye, setting off a geyser of blood. A pepper ball tore through the air over his shoulder and exploded against the jaw of a man in front of him. The round, filled with chemical irritant, ripped the rioter’s face open. His teeth were now visible through a hole in his cheek. Blood poured out, puddling on the pavement surrounding the building. But the man kept coming.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6902/12/2021

R69, that does sound like meth, and it could be.

Most of those people are white supremacists, and they would know that Hitler’s soldiers were given an early form of meth, because it made them more violent, less afraid and able to continue to fight after they were injured. It was handed out by the army and the soldiers were all given it. They even had some in an emergency escape pack pilots carried, to help them escape, even if they were injured or had to stay on the run for days. Neo Nazis would know about that.

by Anonymousreply 7002/12/2021

At least 9 insurrectionists have a history of violence against women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7102/13/2021

Trump's "fans" are already threatening Dems and the Republicans who voted against him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7202/13/2021

The whole 'mob' thing was a smokescreen for Trump's posse of well-trained commandos who were going to kidnap, torture and kill certain politicians. They escaped by seconds.

This was a foiled hit job from The Donald.

I hope at least one of the Jan. 6th Deplorables can directly connect Trump to instructions for the day. Maybe if their checking account doesn't get that depo$it he promised?

by Anonymousreply 7302/13/2021

She's promoting more of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7402/13/2021

Ali Alexander is calling for a "civil war"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7502/15/2021

The Louisiana GOP censured Bill Cassidy for voting to remove Trump. For comparison, they refused to censure David Duke for being a Klansman

by Anonymousreply 7602/15/2021

GOP donor gave over 2 million for a voter fraud investigation - now he wants his money back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7702/15/2021

That's the price you pay for being a bigoted fucker!

by Anonymousreply 7802/15/2021

[quote] Ali Alexander is calling for a "civil war"

I don't understand this guy. He's a black man, a Sammy-Davis look-alike. I wouldn't be surprised if he is supported by foreign agents.

by Anonymousreply 7902/15/2021

That is a given r79. Probably Russia, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the Saudis.

by Anonymousreply 8002/15/2021

[quote] That is a given [R79]. Probably Russia, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the Saudis.

FWIW, someone I follow on Twitter went into a long dissection last week of the video of Pence being hustled out. I didn't understand it all, but this person seems to think that the ranks of the military people around Pence that day would absolutely indicate that the White House must certainly have been informed of a threat not just to the Vice President, but the nuclear football that was with him that day. He seems certain that the Y'all Qaeda insurrectionists were a smokescreen and the goal was either to get actual terrorists close enough to grab the codes or, more likely, get Pence in enough danger to declare Martial Law.

by Anonymousreply 8102/15/2021

Are there any new mugshots?

by Anonymousreply 8202/15/2021

Adam Kinzinger's family members are accusing him of insulting God because he stood up to Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8302/15/2021

2 people arrested on weapons charges outside the White House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8402/15/2021

[quote]Adam Kinzinger's family members are accusing him of insulting God because he stood up to Trump

They also take time to make it clear that Orange is "A CHRISTIAN!!"

Joe Biden, of course, is a Catholic, and that church is the Whore of Babylon.

by Anonymousreply 8502/16/2021

Remember when Brent Bozell III called Obama a "skinny ghetto crackhead"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8602/16/2021

At least he can say he got it honestly ^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8702/16/2021

After attacking police INSIDE the Capitol multiple times, they helped him to his feet and walked him to the door.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8802/17/2021

^ WTF?

by Anonymousreply 8902/17/2021

These people need to have their mugshots posted on the front pages of their local papers and online where they'll be known as the traitors they are forever.

by Anonymousreply 9002/17/2021

[quote]After attacking police INSIDE the Capitol multiple times, they helped him to his feet and walked him to the door.

Please don't let him be, please don't let him be, please don't let him be . . .

by Anonymousreply 9102/17/2021

More about R88:

[quote] Daniel Dean Egtvedt, a self-described “award-winning sales professional,” has been charged with several crimes, including assaulting an officer and obstruction of justice. According to a newly unsealed criminal complaint, he was seen in videos and photos pushing through a line of Capitol police officers to storm the building before interacting bizarrely with several cops, including screaming at one to "shoot me.”

[quote] Social media accounts that appear to belong to Egtvedt show he is fairly well connected. He has visited the White House at least twice—including the 2018 Christmas party at which he met the actor Jon Voight—and posted photos on Facebook with high power Trumpkins, including Lara Trump, Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX), and former Vice President Mike Pence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9202/18/2021

This is a creepy developing story.

Not that we didn't suspect it all along, but I think RawStory is also working with the same narrative. Is this part of why the House Managers didn't really want to call witnesses?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9302/18/2021

35? Damn

by Anonymousreply 9402/18/2021

[quote].According to a newly unsealed criminal complaint, he was seen in videos and photos pushing through a line of Capitol police officers to storm the building before interacting bizarrely with several cops, including screaming at one to "shoot me.”

That didn't work out so well for Frau Goy when she screamed it.

by Anonymousreply 9502/18/2021

Oath Keepers, you in danger, gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9602/19/2021

Ted Cruz enjoyed the Ritz for four hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9702/19/2021

That's the case that is developing, R96.

The hillbilly brigade was there for cover and muscle. But these guys were on a mission

[quote] Most ppl don’t understand the lengths boomer white men & those alike will go to to retain power in this country. To them America is a white Christian nation, thats how it started& that’s how it will remain til the end

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9802/19/2021

Fuck their feelings

by Anonymousreply 9902/19/2021

Sedition Caucus, you in danger, gurlz!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10002/22/2021

They've been looking for this guy for a month. Oddly, NOBODY on the NYPD recognized their recently retired pal.

Hmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10102/23/2021

You mean #MAGA has a lot of supporters within NYPD?? THAT'S BRAND NEW INFORMATION!!!

by Anonymousreply 10202/23/2021

[quote] "I proceeded to the Rotunda, where I smelled what I believed to be military-grade CS gas, a familiar smell," the Army veteran testified. "It was mixed with fire extinguisher spray. The rioters continued to deploy CS into the Rotunda. Officers received a lot of gas exposure, which is worse inside of the building rather than outside because there is nowhere it could go. I have received chemical burns to my face that still have not healed to this day. I witnessed officers being knocked to the ground and hit with various objects thrown by rioters. I was unable to determine what the objects were. I assumed command in the Rotunda and asked for additional assets. After a couple of hours officers cleared the Rotunda but had to hold the door closed because it had been broken by the rioters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10302/23/2021

don't be a dick...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10402/24/2021

[quote] Authorities tracked down Mullins due to a tip that he held a Kentucky driver’s license. Authorities used that information to track down his bank accounts; a witness known in the documents only as W-1 at FNB Bank, Inc., told investigators that Mullins had banked with the company for 30 years. W-1 identified Mullins in a photo taken at the capitol on Jan. 6th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10502/24/2021

^ when you have awful hair, it makes you stand out in a crowd!

by Anonymousreply 10602/24/2021

The woman who stole Nancy Pelosi's laptop was caught doing the Nazi salute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10702/24/2021

That fat pig at R92 link. I want him to be arrested and placed in jail without bond. He assaulted police officers and they had to fight hard to kick him out of the Capitol.

[quote] The complaint states that police tried to eject Egtvedt from the Capitol three times during the siege. The first time, he allegedly rushed at a female officer while screaming “you shoot me; shoot me” before grabbing her left arm with “both of his hands.”

[quote] The officer said Egtvedt was “generally non-compliant, screaming, and incoherent” and was “screaming at the top of his lungs.” Another cop tried to grab him “below the waist but could not, due to Egtvedt’s size,” the complaint states. He tried to push Egtvedt towards an exit and “‘held on for dear life’ due to Egtvedt’s size,” prosecutors added.

by Anonymousreply 10802/24/2021

This is part of the new evidence of MTG association with insurrectionists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10902/25/2021

A pickup truck parked at the Capitol & bearing a Three Percenter sticker on the day of Jan. 6 riot belongs to the husband of U.S. Rep. Mary Miller, who approvingly quoted Adolf Hitler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11002/25/2021

Jenny Cudd needs a VACATION from her arrest and DC trip? Her ONE STAR Yelp reviews to her flower shop are hilarious. HOWEVER---did her flower shop get any STIMULUS BAILOUT MONEY---and if so, should she really be taking staff on a RETREAT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11102/25/2021

[quote]US Attorney in DC is investigating whether Members of Congress gave recon tours of Capitol to insurrectionists before Jan 6, per House Subcommittee chair - Scott MacFarlane (NBC4)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112Last Friday at 9:12 AM

Luke Coffee, a 41-year-old from Dallas, has been charged with a slew of crimes, including assault of a federal law enforcement officer with a dangerous weapon and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. In a newly unsealed criminal complaint, prosecutors said Coffee is seen in photos and videos using a crutch to assault D.C. Police officers who were trying to protect the Capitol.

Before gaining notoriety for storming the Capitol, Coffee worked in post production on two primetime television shows, including Everwood, according to his IMDB page. Returning to Dallas in 2010 after stints in Hollywood and Cape Town, Coffee established a production house under the umbrella of a company owned by his mentor, director Rocky Powell, according to his website. He has directed a documentary, a TV pilot, and continued acting, with appearances in NBC’s Friday Night Lights and Las Vegas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113Last Friday at 9:16 AM

[quote] Cua's case is a stark example of just how powerful misinformation can be. Both prosecution and defense agree that he was radicalized by what he read online, and the decision to embrace the falsehoods he discovered in chatrooms and social media changed the course of his life. And he wasn't alone. More than 250 people have been charged so far with breaching the Capitol and most of them, to varying degrees, were motivated to storm the building by the falsehoods they had been reading online and in social media for months.

[quote] "President Trump is calling us to FIGHT!" Cua allegedly wrote on Parler days before the siege. "It's time to take our freedom back the old fashioned way."

[quote] Cua's lawyers say the messages prosecutors see as threatening were the "idle chatter of an extremely passionate, but very naive, teenager who was parroting what he heard and saw on social media." They made clear that these ideas weren't things that Cua came up with on his own, instead they were fed to him online. He was radicalized, they said, by social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114Last Friday at 4:55 PM

[quote] A New Jersey man who bragged online about storming the /..U.S. Capitol in the name of Donald Trump told friends he’d urinated in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s congressional office during the riots — and regretted not leaving “s--t” on her chair when he had the chance, according to federal documents unsealed Friday.

[quote] Friends of James Douglas Rahm, 61, turned him in to the FBI after reading his incriminating posts on Facebook following the Jan. 6 violence that left one Capitol police officer and several rioters dead.

[quote] Rahm soon deleted most of the posts and videos — but not before his friends took screenshots of most of his comments, including those about Pelosi (D-Calif.), according to documents filed in Pennsylvania federal court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115Last Friday at 5:02 PM

This recent interview on Fresh Air was very sobering. Apparently all the flags were a ruse; the terrorists tied them to wooden clubs, baseball bats, etc. they could use as weapons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116Last Friday at 5:24 PM

What's up with all the failed actors?

by Anonymousreply 117Last Friday at 5:48 PM

[quote]An aspiring actor from Texas, who said he was almost “gassed to death like… a Jew” during the Capitol insurrection, has been charged with using a crutch to bash a cop in the Jan. 6 riot.

This isn't going to help his acting career, unless he has some projects lined up with Scott Baio.

by Anonymousreply 118Last Friday at 6:13 PM

[quote] "I don't have any respect for the legal arguments that are made by very intelligent people who know better."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119Last Friday at 6:30 PM

Most Wanted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120Last Sunday at 4:48 AM

There's no reason for Luke Coffee's fledgling/failing acting career to be over just because he partook in insurrection and is heading for prison. He will be playing Debbie in the jailhouse production of "Debbie Does Dallas."

by Anonymousreply 121Last Sunday at 5:09 AM

This bitch has now decided to sing a different tune about her plans to take over the US government. The judge wisely still refuses to let her out on bail. I hope she gets at least 10 years in the Federal slammer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122Last Sunday at 5:58 AM

Well, r122, she certainly looks...special.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Sunday at 6:03 AM

^She plotted to bring, literally, a boatload of high-powered weapons across the Potomac to her vigilante crew to use against our government at the Capitol. She is going to prison, stupid or not.

by Anonymousreply 124Last Sunday at 6:07 AM

Perfect advice from a cute doctor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125Last Sunday at 4:32 PM

I may need to be treated for exposure to severe beauty, having seen Connie Meggs' mugshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126Last Sunday at 6:32 PM

Jim Sciutto

[quote] Wray says repeatedly no anarchists on Jan 6 - it was all militia and white supremacist - and yet @ChuckGrassley stays on Antifa threat. It’s another case of literally no information and no answer can alter the messaging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127Last Tuesday at 5:51 AM

Paul D. Shinkman

[quote] Wray says foreign terrorist groups saw the Jan. 6 attack "at minimum an inspiration" for how they could carry out future attacks, and maybe even more than just an inspiration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128Last Tuesday at 6:04 AM

conny meg's is are own myra hinlee — freshface, stunneing n' brave, and rockin a smocky eyes just like my forrever 1st ladey mrs milania TRUMP !! god bless !!!

by Anonymousreply 129Last Tuesday at 6:14 AM

Is anyone watching coverage of FBI Director Wray's testimony?

by Anonymousreply 130Last Tuesday at 6:40 AM

50% questioning - 50% obstruction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131Last Tuesday at 6:49 AM

All of the usual vermin--Cernovich, Posobiec, DJT,Jr--have already flooded conservative social media with this Grassley & Cruz exchange as vindication that the second impeachment was a witch hunt because the cop they said died may have died but died of something other than this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132Last Tuesday at 6:57 AM

[quote]idle chatter of an extremely passionate, but very naive, teenager who was parroting what he heard and saw on social media." They made clear that these ideas weren't things that Cua came up with on his own, instead they were fed to him online. He was radicalized, they said, by social media.

Behold the MAGA variation of the 'Affluenza' defense.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Tuesday at 7:04 AM

Maybe it was just me but I could see the contempt on Chris Wray's face when Sen. Rafael Edward Cruz, better know as Cancun Ted began to question him.

by Anonymousreply 134Last Tuesday at 7:07 AM

As always, Sheldon Whitehouse cuts through the noise.

I didn't have a strong opinion on Wray but the way he tried to play the "me personally" card at the end of that exchange was very telling.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Tuesday at 7:14 AM

Noel Casler

[quote] Why is Tom Cotton talking about MS-13 at a hearing on the US Capitol Riots? Has there ever been more despicable people serving in the US Senate than the current crop of GOP White Supremacists?

Tom Joseph

[quote] Hawley’s questions to Wray are all a/b learning what info the FBI has on him & his co-conspirators. He’s not good at hiding his self interest. Every question- Geolocation, metadata, cellular records, bank records & encryption. Hawley is afraid of where this investigation is going

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136Last Tuesday at 8:01 AM

A Capitol rioter pretended to be antifa.

They always accuse others of doing the things they do themselves

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137Last Tuesday at 9:57 AM

Lie Down With Dogs, Get Up With Fleas

[quote] “It’s the truth and I’m just going to say it. That I wish I never would have fucking met Trump,” Jones said on camera in January 2019, while shooting a documentary in Austin, Texas. “I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of fucking Donald Trump, man. God, I’m fucking sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his fucking ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”

[quote] “Alex Jones doesn’t care about most of the stuff he professes to,” Robertson told Hatewatch over Skype from his home in London. “It just shows he doesn’t care about anything he talks about. He doesn’t like Trump but then goes on camera talking about how Trump is the savior.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138Last Tuesday at 2:50 PM

Keilar calls out Kayleigh McEnany's Capitol riot claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139Yesterday at 7:46 AM

Feds Say Trump Supporter Who Dressed ‘Like Antifa’ on Jan. 6 So He Could ‘Get Away with Anything’ Is Now In Jail

[quote] “I’m dressing in all black. I’ll look just like ANTIFA,” Norwood is alleged to have texted a small group on Jan. 5th, one day before the Capitol siege. “I’ll get away with anything,” he then added.

[quote] “It worked,” he said on Jan. 7th. “I got away with things that others were shot or arrested for.”

[quote] “I tested a theory. I was right. I saw ANTIFA being bussed in and escorted by the police,” he dubiously claimed. “Trump has announced he [w]ill leave in a peaceful way on Jan. 20th. It[‘]s not right on so many levels[] that this fraudulent election could not be investigated to the fullest.”

[quote] Federal authorities have said there’s been no evidence to date that Antifa was involved in the evens of Jan. 6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140Yesterday at 8:41 AM

[quote] The Department of Homeland Security and the FBI sent a joint intelligence bulletin to state and local law enforcement agencies late Tuesday warning that some domestic groups have "discussed plans to take control of the U.S. Capitol and remove Democratic lawmakers on or about" March 4, according to a senior law enforcement official who described the document to NBC News.

[quote] The bulletin, titled "National Capital Region Remains Attractive Target for Domestic Violent Extremists," warned that "Domestic Violent Extremists" or "Militia Violent Extremists" were emboldened by the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol and therefore pose a higher overall threat.

[quote] Also Wednesday, the Capitol Police said it has obtained intelligence showing a “possible plot to breach the Capitol by an identified militia group” March 4.

[quote] “We have already made significant security upgrades to include establishing a physical structure and increasing manpower to ensure the protection of Congress, the public and our police officers,” the agency said in a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141Yesterday at 9:31 AM

Rep. Swalwell: March 4th Warning "Aligns" With What We've Heard Before And After Capitol Riots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142Yesterday at 9:35 AM

So excited. I can't wait for Donny to back in charge!!

by Anonymousreply 143Yesterday at 9:40 AM

Which Democratic lawmakers?

by Anonymousreply 144Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Tom Nichols

[quote] If you want to know how a man grows up so unable to take responsibility for himself that he ends up invading the Congress with a painted face and wearing horns on his head, this interview with his mom might be a clue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14513 hours ago

[quote]!! WHOA: US Capitol defendant Richard Barnett -- man accused of putting feet on Pelosi desk - is *screaming* at attorneys and judge during his court hearing right now.

[quote]Upset he's been locked up "for a whole month"... "it's not fair"

[quote]Judge just recessed hearing for "5 mins" - Scott MacFarlane (NBC 4)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14612 hours ago

What are the odds that “fuck your feelings,” “snowflake,” and “liberal tears” make up a large part of Richard Barnett’s vocabulary?

by Anonymousreply 14712 hours ago

Time for some good ol' fashioned self immolation.

by Anonymousreply 14811 hours ago

...suspended?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14911 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!